英文名称:The Russian Bride
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | 与自己的 梦中情人 喜结连理 | |
[01:07] | 用户名 密码 | |
[01:10] | 恭喜 已为您找到最佳匹配 | |
[01:16] | Hello everyone. | 大家好 |
[01:17] | My name is Rosa, | 我叫罗莎 |
[01:18] | and I’m 25 years old. | 今年25岁 |
[01:20] | I would like to find generous man | 我希望找一位慷慨大方的男士 |
[01:23] | to be my future husband. | 做我的丈夫 |
[01:25] | I do believe… | 我相信 |
[01:26] | …American man | 一名美国男士 |
[01:27] | who will be kind, sharing, and loves to travel. | 希望你为人友善 乐于分享 喜爱旅游 |
[01:30] | Since I was a child… | 我小的时候 |
[01:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:32] | I am Elena, environmental engineer… | 我叫艾琳娜 是一名环境工程师 |
[01:34] | – I enjoy moonlight walks… – I will be a good wife… | -我喜欢在月下散步 -我会是一名好妻子 |
[01:37] | …and I’m looking forward to meet a husband– | 我希望遇到一位良人 |
[01:39] | …and intelligent man | 一个头脑敏锐的人 |
[01:41] | to create a family. | 一起组建家庭 |
[01:42] | 妮娜 年龄31 来自俄罗斯利夫内市 | |
[01:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:48] | My name is Nina, and I’m from Livny. | 我叫妮娜 来自利夫内市 |
[01:51] | I’m a good cook. | 我擅长烹饪 |
[01:53] | Some say that food is the key to man’s heart, so, | 有人说 食物能够俘获男人的心 所以 |
[01:56] | I hope so. | 我希望如此吧 |
[01:57] | I like lilies. I like to grow them. | 我喜欢百合 也喜欢种百合 |
[02:01] | Having roots is important for me, so… | 归属感对我非常重要 所以 |
[02:04] | Come here and say hi. | 来打个招呼 |
[02:09] | This is Dasha, my daughter. | 这是达莎 我的女儿 |
[02:11] | She is my sunshine. | 她是我的小太阳 |
[02:13] | So, I hope you’re out there watching us now, | 希望屏幕对面的你能够看见 |
[02:16] | and… like what you see. | 希望你喜欢 |
[02:18] | …like what you see. | 希望你喜欢 |
[02:55] | Nina! | 妮娜 |
[02:58] | Hi, babe! | 你好 宝贝 |
[03:02] | Open up! | 开门 |
[03:04] | – You will never change, right? – What? | -你永远都改不了了是吗 -什么 |
[03:07] | – Please, Anatoli. Just go away. – Away? | -求你了 安纳托利 你走吧 -走什么 |
[03:11] | I’ve told you, you can’t visit her in such a state. | 我说过 你这副样子不能见她 |
[03:14] | I want to see her. | 我想看看她 |
[03:16] | Papa is missing her. | 当爸爸的想她了 |
[03:30] | I bring her Bublik. | 我给她带了布林克 |
[03:34] | Okay, fine, just give it to her. | 好吧 把这个给她 |
[03:44] | -Give it to me. – Let me in. | -给我 -让我进去 |
[03:46] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你以为你要去哪里 |
[03:47] | – Dasha! Dasha, Daddy’s here! – Get out of here! | -达莎 达莎 爸爸来了 -滚出去 |
[03:51] | I’ll kill you! | 我杀了你 |
[03:53] | Stay away from us! | 离我们远点 |
[04:13] | Why does he hate us so much? | 他为什么这么恨我们 |
[04:23] | Your father doesn’t hate us, Dasha. | 你爸爸并不恨我们 达莎 |
[04:29] | He has his own demons to fight. | 他有自己的心魔要去征服 |
[04:34] | and they won’t abandon him. | 他们不愿意放过他 |
[04:37] | I promise you, it won’t be like this forever. | 我保证 这种情况很快会结束的 |
[05:14] | Nina, I’m just worried… | 妮娜 我还是担心 |
[05:17] | …because you hardly know him. | 因为你和他不熟 |
[05:19] | And he never came this far to meet you | 他也没有大老远的跑来看过你 |
[05:21] | or our family. | 也没见过咱家里人 |
[05:23] | I told you, he’s afraid to fly. | 我说过了 他不敢坐飞机 |
[05:25] | Since his childhood. | 从小就怕 |
[05:26] | You have to admit, | 你得承认 |
[05:28] | you never had good taste for men. | 你从来就分辨不出男人的好坏 |
[05:31] | Look at Dasha’s father. | 看看达莎的父亲吧 |
[05:33] | You can’t compare the two. | 这两个人根本没法比 |
[05:35] | Karl is a very polite plastic surgeon. | 卡尔是一名待人礼貌的整形医生 |
[05:38] | Well, he’s retired now. | 虽然现在退休了 |
[05:41] | Anya, he makes me happy. | 阿尼娅 他让我心情愉快 |
[05:43] | Makes me feel like a desirable woman. | 让我觉得自己很有魅力 |
[05:46] | And he always asks about Dasha. | 他总会问起达莎 |
[05:48] | I’m sure he’ll make a great father. | 我敢肯定 他会是个好父亲 |
[05:54] | The taxi’s here! | 出租车到了 |
[05:56] | Dasha, let’s go! | 达莎 我们走吧 |
[06:00] | When you get there, don’t forget to call your Uncle Yuri. | 到了之后别忘记给尤里舅舅打个电话 |
[06:02] | He’ll take care of you. Promise me. | 他会照顾你的 答应我 |
[06:06] | Karl will take care of us, Mama, | 卡尔会照顾我们的 妈妈 |
[06:08] | but of course I’ll call him. | 不过我肯定会打电话的 |
[06:18] | Take care of Mommy. | 照顾好妈妈 |
[06:48] | You smudged a little bit there. | 这儿弄脏了 |
[06:51] | He’ll look at me and… | 他会看着我 然后 |
[06:54] | …send us back as soon as possible. | 当场打发我们回去 |
[06:56] | I think you look beautiful. | 但我觉得你好漂亮 |
[07:05] | What do you think? No hat? | 你觉得怎么样 不戴帽子吗 |
[07:08] | With a hat. | 戴着吧 |
[07:09] | With a hat. | 戴着吧 |
[07:12] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:15] | Go. | 走吧 |
[07:45] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[07:47] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry, customs took so long, so many questions. | 对不起 海关耽误了 问了我们很多问题 |
[07:52] | Quite all right. | 没关系 |
[07:53] | You’re here. That’s all that matters. | 你来了 这是最重要的 |
[07:58] | You’re even more beautiful in person. | 你本人更好看 |
[08:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | – Lilies, you remembered, oh! – Yes, yes. | -百合花 你记得啊 -对 |
[08:07] | Hello, Dasha. | 你好 达莎 |
[08:09] | Thank you to welcome us to America. | 谢谢你欢迎我们来美国 |
[08:14] | Warm…. | 非常 |
[08:16] | Warm welcome. | 非常欢迎 |
[08:20] | Warm welcome. | 非常欢迎 |
[08:47] | I can’t believe you’re really here. | 真不敢相信你们真的来了 |
[08:49] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[08:51] | It could take weeks, maybe months, to believe | 我得用几周 几个月的时间来确认 |
[08:53] | this is really happening. | 一切都成真了 |
[08:57] | Do you always travel by driver? | 你出行一直是司机开车吗 |
[08:59] | Hagen isn’t only a driver, | 哈根可不止是一个司机 |
[09:01] | he takes care of everything around the estate. | 他照料我们这庄园的方方面面 |
[09:03] | My father adopted him from an orphanage in Hungary. | 我父亲从匈牙利的一家孤儿院领养了他 |
[09:07] | Don’t expect too much conversation, | 可别期待和他能聊些什么 |
[09:10] | he was born without a tongue. | 他天生没有舌头 |
[09:17] | That’s you new home, Dasha. | 这是你的新家 达莎 |
[09:19] | Home? That’s castle. | 家吗 这是城堡啊 |
[09:47] | When I was a boy, this place was full of life. | 我小的时候 这地方充满生机 |
[09:50] | My father used to throw lavish ballroom parties and masquerades. | 我父亲常常举办各种豪华派对和化妆舞会 |
[09:55] | There was always something going on. | 各种活动永不停歇 |
[09:58] | It’s so beautiful. | 真好看 |
[10:00] | The house is fully stocked during the winters, | 冬天的时候这里会装满物资 |
[10:01] | so you’ll never need to leave the grounds. | 所以根本不用离开这里 |
[10:04] | We are far from prying eyes. | 我们离那些窥探者远得很 |
[10:06] | The closest neighbor is 20 miles away. | 最近的邻居在30公里开外 |
[10:13] | Do you ever get lonely? | 你会觉得孤独吗 |
[10:16] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[10:21] | – She’s asking if Hagen lives with us. – No. | -她问哈根是不是和我们住在一起 -不 |
[10:23] | No, no, Hagen lives in the barn. | 不 哈根住在谷仓里 |
[10:25] | Just down the road. | 就在路尽头 |
[10:26] | By his own choice. | 他自己选的 |
[10:28] | I think he likes to be alone. | 我觉得他喜欢一个人待着 |
[10:42] | Ladies, | 女士们 |
[10:43] | this is Maria. | 这位是玛莉亚 |
[10:45] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[10:47] | Hello. | 您好 |
[10:48] | Oh, this must be Dasha. | 这位一定是达莎了 |
[10:51] | So very lovely. | 这么可爱啊 |
[10:54] | Like a little angel sent from heaven. | 像个来自天堂的小天使 |
[10:57] | Maria never had children of her own, | 玛莉亚没有自己的孩子 |
[10:59] | so she’s been looking forward to this. | 所以她一直期待孩子的到来 |
[11:02] | Say hello to Maria. | 和玛莉亚打个招呼吧 |
[11:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry, it’s been a long flight. | 对不起 飞机飞得太久了 |
[11:07] | she is so tired. | 她太累了 |
[11:08] | Perfectly understandable. | 完全理解 |
[11:10] | So why don’t we go upstairs, freshen up, | 我们不如先上楼洗漱 |
[11:11] | and have a little rest before dinner? | 晚餐前好好休息一阵子 |
[11:13] | It’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[11:14] | Is this everything? | 就这些吗 |
[11:16] | You said not to bring much, so… | 你说不要带太多东西 所以 |
[11:17] | I did. | 我确实说过 |
[11:19] | Because I had Maria go out and get you each | 因为我让玛莉亚出去了一趟 |
[11:21] | a brand new wardrobe. | 给你们俩准备了一衣柜的新衣服 |
[11:22] | That’s so kind of you. | 你真好 |
[11:24] | This way. | 这边走 |
[11:25] | How did you know our sizes? | 你怎么知道我们的尺码 |
[11:27] | Oh, I took look at your physical exams. | 我特别留意了你们的身材 |
[11:29] | I wanted to surprise you. | 就是想给你们一个惊喜 |
[11:36] | Wow. So many doors. | 好多扇门呢 |
[11:39] | What is behind this one? | 这间屋子里是什么 |
[11:41] | Oh, that’s Maria’s side of the house. | 这是玛莉亚的房间 |
[11:43] | It’s off limits. She likes her privacy. | 不能进去 她注重隐私 |
[11:47] | But, this door… | 但这扇门 |
[11:50] | …is of great significance. | 意义重大 |
[11:53] | This is where the princess sleeps. | 这是公主的卧室 |
[12:00] | Karl, it’s amazing. | 卡尔 这太棒了 |
[12:03] | Dashinka, what do you say? | 达辛卡 你该说什么 |
[12:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:07] | I’ll tell you what. | 听我说 |
[12:09] | Why don’t you settle in, get comfortable. | 你在这儿安顿 享受一番 |
[12:11] | I’m gonna show your mom the master bedroom. | 我带你妈妈看看主卧 好不好 |
[12:15] | And we… have an elevator. | 我们还有一座电梯 |
[12:19] | It’s the only other access to the second floor. | 这是唯一能去三楼的第二种方式 |
[12:23] | I prefer to take the stairs. | 我更喜欢走楼梯 |
[12:26] | She’s old and has a mind of her own. | 这电梯太旧了偶尔会有点小故障 |
[12:41] | It’s America. | 这就是美国啊 |
[12:57] | Funny how life is. | 生活多有趣啊 |
[12:59] | One day you’re struggling to feed your child… | 一天前你还为养育孩子苦恼 |
[13:02] | …and the next you have servants at your feet. | 第二天你的身边就有了仆人 |
[13:06] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:09] | I-I really wish you had come visit us in Russia. | 真希望你去俄罗斯看过我的家人 |
[13:12] | Oh, Nina… | 妮娜 |
[13:15] | You know I don’t fly. | 你知道我不能乘飞机 |
[13:16] | The idea of putting my life into somebody else’s hands… | 一想到把自己的性命交到别人手里 |
[13:20] | …terrifies me. | 我就害怕 |
[13:24] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:28] | Are you having doubts? | 你在担心什么吗 |
[13:30] | Oh, no, no… It’s just… | 不 没有 只是 |
[13:32] | my mother and sister, they worry about me and Dasha. | 我的母亲和姐姐 她们都担心我和达莎 |
[13:39] | Which reminds me… | 我想起来了 |
[13:42] | It’s yours for whenever you feel the need to call home. | 这是给你的 想打给家里的时候就打吧 |
[13:45] | My toothless prince… | 没有牙齿的王子 |
[13:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:58] | Thank you, Karl. | 谢谢你 卡尔 |
[14:00] | It means so much. | 这对我来说意义非凡 |
[14:30] | – Dasha? – Reign?! | -达莎 -莱恩 |
[14:33] | Reign! Go! | 莱恩 走 |
[14:36] | – Go! – Dasha? | -走 -达莎 |
[14:39] | Are you okay? Did the dog hurt you? | 你没事吧 那狗伤到你了吗 |
[14:41] | He’d never hurt her. He’s well trained. | 它不会伤害她的 它训练有素 |
[14:42] | He only attacks on command. | 它只在得令之后才攻击人 |
[14:44] | I saw a woman in the closet. | 我在衣柜里看见一个女人 |
[14:45] | A woman in the closet? | 衣柜里有个女人吗 |
[14:52] | It’s just a mannequin. | 只是一个人体模型 |
[14:53] | It’s my ex-wife’s wedding dress. | 那是我前妻的婚纱 |
[14:54] | She liked to keep it. | 她喜欢留着这套衣服 |
[14:56] | I-I just put it away. | 我把它拿走吧 |
[14:57] | What is this room? | 这是谁的屋子 |
[14:59] | My son’s. | 我儿子的 |
[15:00] | Your son? | 你儿子 |
[15:02] | You never mentioned a son. | 你没说过你有儿子 |
[15:04] | I didn’t mention it, because I wasn’t ready to talk about it. | 我没说过 因为我真的不想提 |
[15:09] | He was born with mitochondrial disease. | 他天生就有线粒体疾病 |
[15:12] | By the time we realized something was wrong, | 我们意识到问题的时候 |
[15:15] | many of the organs in his body were already destroyed. | 他的很多器官已经损坏了 |
[15:19] | I cannot imagine how you and your wife suffered. | 真想象不出你和妻子经历了什么 |
[15:23] | Took a toll on both of us. | 我们俩都付出了代价 |
[15:25] | Eventually, we grew apart and… | 最后我们分手了 |
[15:27] | …she left. | 她走了 |
[15:30] | Never even said goodbye. | 连句再见都没有说 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[15:40] | Dasha. | 达莎 |
[15:42] | Did you enjoy Maria’s cooking? | 你喜欢玛莉亚做的饭吗 |
[15:46] | Russian food is very different. | 和俄罗斯食物非常不一样 |
[15:49] | One of these days, I have to cook you a nice Russian meal. | 过一阵子 我给你做一顿俄罗斯大餐 |
[16:00] | I forgot to mention, | 我忘了说 |
[16:01] | that we have frequent power outages. | 这里经常停电 |
[16:04] | That noise you hear is | 你们听见的噪音 |
[16:06] | a backup generator. It’s very old. | 是备用发电机 很老旧了 |
[16:10] | Sometimes the house shakes. | 有的时候房子会晃 |
[16:28] | I promised that things would improve, right? | 我保证 一切都会好起来的 好吗 |
[16:33] | Change is never easy. | 改变从来不是一件易事 |
[16:38] | But if you prune a dying bush | 但枯萎的枝干修剪一番 |
[16:40] | and move it close to the sun… | 把它带到阳光下 |
[16:43] | the roses will blossom. | 它也会开出玫瑰花来 |
[16:48] | I think house is too big. | 我觉得这间房子太大了 |
[16:50] | It scares me. | 我害怕 |
[16:52] | Well, you always liked a good adventure. | 那你就可以好好探险了 |
[16:55] | And it’s haunted. | 这里有鬼 |
[16:57] | Dashinka, it was just a mannequin. | 达辛卡 那只是人体模型 |
[16:59] | You saw it yourself. | 你也看见了 |
[17:00] | But I heard her breathing. | 但我听见她在呼吸 |
[17:01] | No. It’s bedtime. | 并没有 该睡觉了 |
[17:03] | You’re just tired, baby. | 你只是太累了 宝贝 |
[17:06] | Lie down. | 躺好 |
[17:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:19] | Yes, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[17:21] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[17:24] | I have both housekeeper and driver. | 我现在有管家也有司机 |
[17:28] | It’s beautiful, as in an adventure. | 这里很漂亮 简直像一场美梦 |
[17:33] | Dasha misses you. | 达莎想你了 |
[17:37] | I will hang up the phone now. I love you. | 我挂电话了 我爱你 |
[17:43] | That was my mother. | 是我妈妈 |
[17:45] | It’s morning in Russia. | 俄罗斯那边还是早上呢 |
[17:47] | Oh, that’s right. | 对啊 |
[17:49] | Sometimes I forget the world isn’t flat. | 有时候我会忘记世界是个球面 |
[17:57] | Do you like the house? | 你喜欢这座房子吗 |
[17:58] | Yes, of course. | 当然喜欢 |
[18:00] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[18:07] | After our many late-night rendezvous… | 我们之前夜聊过那么多次了 |
[18:11] | I thought I painted the perfect picture of you. | 我已想象出了你最美的样子 |
[18:17] | But you’re nothing like I imagined. | 但你和我想象的完全不一样 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry, it’s been a long day, I’m must look so bad. | 对不起 旅途太久了 我状态很糟吧 |
[18:24] | Quite the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[18:26] | The only word that comes to mind is “Aphrodite”. | 我脑海里唯一的词就是”阿芙罗狄” |
[19:28] | You may now kiss the bride. | 新郎现在可以亲吻新娘了 |
[19:42] | Ah, thank you, Maria. | 谢谢你 玛莉亚 |
[19:46] | I’d like you to meet some friends. | 我带你认识新朋友 |
[19:48] | First off, this is John Buchanan. | 首先 这位是约翰·布坎南 |
[19:50] | He’s an old family friend. | 他是我们家的老朋友了 |
[19:52] | Hello. Thank you for coming. | 你好 感谢到场 |
[19:54] | The pleasure is all mine. | 不胜荣幸 |
[19:58] | Yes, thank you, John. | 谢谢你 约翰 |
[20:00] | It’s amazing what money can buy. | 金钱的力量真是惊人 |
[20:03] | This is my cousin Claire. | 这是我表妹克莱尔 |
[20:05] | She is the Iron Lady of the family. | 她是家族的铁娘子 |
[20:08] | Congratulations, dear. | 祝贺你 亲爱的 |
[20:11] | And her son, Keller. He’s a fine young man. | 还有她的儿子凯勒 很好的年轻人 |
[20:13] | He’s in med school. | 他在读医学院 |
[20:14] | He is going to be a brilliant surgeon one day. | 有朝一日会成为一名出色的外科医生 |
[20:18] | Better be. I’m paying for his education. | 最好如此 我在供他上学呢 |
[20:21] | Just remember, darling. | 记住 亲爱的 |
[20:22] | The key to a successful marriage | 成功婚姻的关键 |
[20:24] | is knowing how to keep to other happy. | 在于知道如何取悦对方 |
[20:26] | Just not too happy. | 但别过火了 |
[20:29] | Just wait ’til I make him real Russian dinner. | 等我给他做一份真正的俄罗斯大餐吧 |
[20:32] | He will eat from my hand like Reign. | 他会像仆人一样从我手里讨吃的 |
[21:15] | I’d like to make toast to my friend, Karl Frederick, | 我想向我的朋友卡尔·弗雷德里克 |
[21:19] | and his new bride, | 和他的新娘 |
[21:21] | and her lovely daughter, Dasha. | 以及她可爱的女儿 达莎敬一杯 |
[21:24] | It’s been over a year | 已经过去一年多了 |
[21:27] | since Karl was faced with terrible tragedy | 自从卡尔面对那一次悲剧后 |
[21:31] | and I must admit I was worried. | 不得不承认 我非常担心 |
[21:34] | But I assured him | 但我向他保证了 |
[21:35] | it was not the end, | 新生活还会再次开启 |
[21:37] | that there were others out there… | 生命中还有其他人 |
[21:40] | other fishes in the sea, with children… | 就像海里还有别的鱼 有孩子的鱼 |
[21:44] | like Tyler. | 像泰勒 |
[21:46] | So… | 所以说 |
[21:47] | we were there for you then, | 当时我们在你身边 |
[21:49] | we are here for you now… | 现在我们依旧在你身边 |
[21:52] | and now Dasha and Nina are here, too. | 而且现在达莎和妮娜也来了 |
[21:56] | To new beginnings. | 敬新的开始 |
[21:58] | To new beginnings. | 敬新的开始 |
[22:02] | When communism fell | 共产主义垮台的时候 |
[22:05] | it was like Wild West. | 就像狂野的西部 |
[22:06] | Uneducated hoodlums with the biggest balls | 最莽撞狂妄的流氓 |
[22:09] | took control of everything, | 控制了一切 |
[22:10] | factories, oil, gas. | 工厂 石油 煤气 |
[22:13] | They became powerful overnight. | 他们一夜之间变得强大 |
[22:16] | I’m sorry. I don’t remember meeting you. | 对不起 我们没见过吧 |
[22:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:19] | This is Cranston. | 这是克兰斯顿 |
[22:21] | He’s a longtime family friend. | 他是家族的老朋友 |
[22:22] | For years, he helped me run the clinic here in the house. | 他帮我运营这里的诊所好多年 |
[22:25] | I read somewhere about your clinic. | 我读到过有关你诊所的信息 |
[22:27] | Didn’t health inspectors shut it down | 那个年轻女孩死了以后 |
[22:29] | after a young girl died? | 卫生督查没有封掉它吗 |
[22:31] | A young girl died… | 一个年轻女孩死了 |
[22:35] | …here? | 在这儿吗 |
[22:35] | But first, okay. | 但首先 好 |
[22:37] | Let’s get the record straight. | 我澄清一下 |
[22:38] | She was of legal age. | 她处于法定年龄 |
[22:40] | Here on an extended stay after a breast augmentation. | 隆胸以后 她延长了住院时间 |
[22:43] | She kept demanding something for the pain, | 她一直要些止痛的东西 |
[22:45] | so I gave her diamorphine. | 所以我给了她二乙酰吗啡[海洛因] |
[22:48] | Little did I know, | 想不到 |
[22:50] | she brought cocaine to the party. | 她把可卡因带到了派对上 |
[22:52] | Morphine is a depressant. | 吗啡是一种镇定剂 |
[22:55] | Cocaine is a stimulant. | 可卡因是一种兴奋剂 |
[22:57] | One slows down the heart, | 一个减缓心跳速度 |
[22:59] | the other speeds it up. | 另一个加速 |
[23:02] | Yeah, it’s called speed-ballin’. | 对 它被称作超速剂 |
[23:08] | Sounds like you’ve been doing some digging, Yuri. | 尤里 听起来你一直都有在做调查呢 |
[23:10] | When I hear my niece is leaving everything behind | 当我知道我的侄女为了一个几乎不认识的 |
[23:12] | for a man she hardly knows, | 男人抛下一切的时候 |
[23:14] | I must put my nose in the dirt. | 我必须时刻保持警惕 |
[23:16] | – Yuri. – It’s quite all right. | -尤里 -没关系 |
[23:18] | None of it’s a secret. | 这不是什么秘密 |
[23:21] | It’s just not relevant. | 只是不相关罢了 |
[23:24] | Well, it’s getting late. | 好吧 时间不早了 |
[23:27] | I should be going. | 我该走了 |
[23:29] | Are you okay to drive? | 你开车没问题吗 |
[23:30] | He’ll be fine. | 他没事 |
[23:32] | Vodka’s like water to the Russian blood. | 对俄罗斯人来说 伏特加像水一样 |
[23:35] | Isn’t that right, Yuri? | 对吗 尤里 |
[23:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:37] | And now that we live so close… | 现在我们住这么近 |
[23:39] | I’ll be sure to visit… | 我一定会来拜访的 |
[23:42] | …often. | 经常 |
[23:44] | Please do. | 请便 |
[23:50] | Uncle Yuri. | 尤里舅舅 |
[23:53] | Why are you leaving, Uncle Yuri? Please stay | 为什么要走 留下来吧尤里舅舅 |
[23:56] | I really need to go. | 我必须得走了 |
[23:57] | A snowstorm is coming and I don’t want to get stuck. | 暴风雪就要来了 我不想被困在这里 |
[24:00] | We have so many rooms, please. | 我们这有很多房间 求你了 |
[24:03] | We will see each other again, soon. | 我们很快会再见的 好吗 |
[24:41] | Karl? | 卡尔 |
[24:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:50] | I should have knocked. | 我应该敲门的 |
[24:51] | No, don’t be silly. | 不 别傻了 |
[24:53] | Mi casa es su casa. | 这是你家 |
[24:58] | Would you like some? | 你要来点吗 |
[25:02] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[25:04] | Nina, | 妮娜 |
[25:05] | I’m 63 years old. | 我63岁了 |
[25:08] | I’ve survived the rollercoaster of life. | 我挺过了人生的过山车 |
[25:11] | I’ve had heartache and tragedy | 我经历过别人没有的 |
[25:12] | like no one else. | 心痛和悲剧 |
[25:14] | I think I’ve earned my vices. | 我的这些恶习是有原因的 |
[25:18] | I swear to Dasha everything would be different. | 我向达莎发誓一切都会改变 |
[25:21] | I thought you were different. | 我以为你不一样 |
[25:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:27] | Just don’t ever do it around Dasha. | 别在达莎身边这么做 |
[26:37] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[26:39] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[26:45] | No! | 不要 |
[26:46] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[26:48] | No! | 不 |
[27:07] | Mama, wait for me. | 妈妈 等我一下 |
[27:24] | Do you love Karl, like you loved my papa? | 你爱卡尔吗 就像你爱我爸爸一样 |
[27:29] | It was different. | 这不一样 |
[27:32] | We were both young… | 我们当时都太年轻 |
[27:33] | in love… | 深爱彼此 |
[27:35] | He was a good man. | 他是个挺好的男人 |
[27:38] | And then he changed. | 后来他变了 |
[27:41] | So, what if Karl changes? | 那如果卡尔也变了呢 |
[27:44] | Well, I will do my best, so that it doesn’t happen. | 那我会尽我所能不让这种事发生 |
[27:50] | Mom, look, a sled | 妈妈快看 雪橇 |
[27:52] | Wow, it is. | 真的是呢 |
[27:55] | Oh no, it’s broken. | 不 这是坏的 |
[27:59] | It’s not a problem. | 这不是问题 |
[28:09] | There. | 好啦 |
[28:10] | Just like new. | 像新的一样 |
[28:19] | Hola, Maria! | 你好 玛莉亚 |
[28:21] | Hagen, Hagen, I need your help! | 哈根 哈根 来帮帮我 |
[28:24] | Maria, are you okay? | 玛莉亚 你还好吗 |
[28:26] | I lowered the lamp to dust it, | 我把灯放下来做清理 |
[28:28] | but now it won’t go back up. | 但是现在它回不去了 |
[28:30] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我可以帮忙 |
[28:32] | My father was a mechanic on a ship, | 我的爸爸曾在船上做机械师 |
[28:34] | and I watch him work winches like this. | 我看过他运转这样的绞盘 |
[28:39] | Pull on the chain. | 拉链条 |
[28:41] | Harder. | 用力 |
[28:42] | My father was very handy. | 我爸爸手艺很好 |
[28:45] | He used to say if he was stranded on the island, | 他说如果他被困在岛上 |
[28:48] | all he need is a hammer to survive. | 只需要一个锤子就可以活下去 |
[29:08] | There. | 好啦 |
[29:09] | The braking mechanism was stuck. | 制动装置卡住了 |
[29:10] | Maybe it needs oil. | 可能需要上油了 |
[29:13] | Maria, can I ask you something? | 玛莉亚 我可以问你一些事情吗 |
[29:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:17] | Last night, I walked in on Karl doing– | 昨晚 我撞见卡尔正在 |
[29:19] | Cocaina. | 可卡因 |
[29:22] | Yes, um… | 对 |
[29:23] | It started when Tyler became ill. | 是从泰勒生病时候开始的 |
[29:26] | The drugs helped him to cope with the pain. | 毒品帮助他缓解痛苦 |
[29:32] | Thank you for sharing that. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[29:41] | The situation? | 情况如何 |
[29:42] | The situation is getting worse by the day. | 情况日益糟糕 |
[29:44] | Not to mention all the snow we’re having. | 更不要说这没停过的大雪了 |
[29:46] | It’s not gonna be easy getting up here. | 来这儿可不那么容易 |
[29:49] | Not my problem! | 那与我无关 |
[29:51] | Already paid him a lot of money. | 已经付他很多钱了 |
[29:54] | Just get him up here. | 把他带过来 |
[29:57] | You better be as good as you say. | 你最好说到做到 |
[30:03] | Is everything okay? | 都还好吗 |
[30:04] | Yeah. My cousin, Claire, | 没事 我的表妹 克莱尔 |
[30:06] | she has a friend who’s an expert in old homes. | 她有一个朋友是老式住宅专家 |
[30:09] | I’m trying to get him up here to fix the power situation. | 我让他来这儿修复通电 |
[30:12] | In worst case, we can use candles. | 不行的话我们也能用蜡烛顶一顶 |
[30:15] | Can be very romantic. | 会很浪漫的 |
[30:33] | Dashinka, are you catching a cold? | 达辛卡 你感冒了吗 |
[30:36] | It’s a fever. | 发烧了 |
[30:38] | That’s a shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[30:40] | I was really hoping the three of us could | 我还很期待我们仨明天 |
[30:41] | go horseback riding tomorrow. | 可以去骑马来着 |
[30:44] | What a wonderful idea. | 好主意啊 |
[30:46] | You two should still go. | 你们两个还可以去啊 |
[30:48] | I can watch Dasha. | 我可以照看达莎 |
[30:49] | Newlyweds should spend time alone, no? | 新婚夫妇应该独处 不是吗 |
[30:54] | Sure. That sounds like a great idea. | 当然 听起来不错 |
[31:09] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[31:19] | Not now. Please, not now. | 现在不可以 拜托 现在不行 |
[31:24] | I said stop it! | 我说了住手 |
[31:29] | Damn it! It’s not your decision! | 他妈的 这不由你决定 |
[31:32] | She’s done it. The perfect crime. | 她做到了 完美的犯罪 |
[31:34] | Has she killed him? | 她杀了他吗 |
[31:36] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[31:37] | But she will. | 但是她会的 |
[31:43] | David? | 大卫 |
[31:54] | Drink this tea. | 喝了这杯茶 |
[31:57] | Every drop. | 一滴别剩 |
[32:26] | It’s coming back to me, Karl. | 卡尔 这种感觉又回来了 |
[32:27] | It’s like riding a bike. | 就像骑车一样 |
[32:34] | …even my life. | 甚至我的生活也是 |
[32:36] | But you’re not going to live to enjoy it. | 但你无福消受了 |
[32:41] | It’s so beautiful, Karl. | 卡尔 好美啊 |
[33:27] | Maria? | 玛莉亚 |
[33:43] | All right, Nina. How ’bout you show me what you got? | 好了妮娜 让我看看你的本事 |
[33:56] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[33:59] | C’mon, Nina! | 来吧 妮娜 |
[34:13] | Please! I can’t control it. | 拜托 我控制不住这马 |
[34:29] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[34:41] | Nina?! | 妮娜 |
[34:53] | Nina?! | 妮娜 |
[35:05] | Nina… | 妮娜 |
[35:11] | Nina | 妮娜 |
[35:37] | Dasha?! | 达莎 |
[35:39] | Dasha, no! | 达莎 不要 |
[35:46] | Dasha! | 达莎 |
[35:51] | Dasha! | 达莎 |
[35:59] | Dasha! | 达莎 |
[36:00] | Dasha! Oh! Come, come! | 达莎 来 过来 |
[36:12] | Oh! Oh, Dasha. | 达莎 |
[36:14] | Dasha, come on, baby. | 达莎 宝贝醒醒 |
[36:15] | Come on, Dasha! | 醒醒啊 达莎 |
[36:17] | Come on! Ugh! | 醒醒 |
[36:23] | Dasha? | 达莎 |
[36:25] | Dasha?! | 达莎 |
[36:29] | Dasha! | 达莎 |
[36:30] | Dasha! | 达莎 |
[36:33] | You can’t do this. We’re so close! | 你不能这样 我们多亲近啊 |
[36:36] | Not after everything! | 不能就这样走了 |
[36:41] | Oh, thank God! Oh, God! | 感谢上帝 天啊 |
[36:43] | My daughter! | 我的女儿 |
[36:44] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[36:53] | Maybe we should take her to the hospital. | 我们应该送她去医院 |
[36:55] | The snow makes the roads impassable. | 大雪封路了 |
[36:57] | The best thing to do right now | 现在最应该做的是 |
[36:58] | is to get her out of these wet clothes | 让她脱掉湿衣服 |
[37:00] | and into a warm bed. | 进热被窝里面 |
[37:03] | We have plenty of medical supplies left over | 需要的话 我们有充足的医疗用品 |
[37:05] | from Mr. Frederick’s clinic if we need it. | 弗雷德里克先生的诊所那留下的 |
[37:18] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[37:23] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[37:25] | Silly me. I fell from the horse. | 我太笨了 从马背上掉下去了 |
[37:29] | But you, Dashinka, | 倒是你 达辛卡 |
[37:32] | why were you so far away from the house? | 你为什么离房子那么远 |
[37:35] | To look for you. | 为了找你 |
[37:36] | But you knew I was going for the ride with Karl. | 但是你知道我和卡尔一起去骑马了 |
[37:40] | You knew I was coming back. | 你知道我会回来的 |
[37:44] | I saw a ghost. | 我看到了鬼 |
[37:48] | – A ghost? – A lady ghost. | -一个鬼 -一个女鬼 |
[37:51] | Dashinka, there is no such things as ghosts. | 达辛卡 世上没有鬼 |
[37:53] | She said he is going to do bad things to us. | 她说她会对我们做坏事 |
[37:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:58] | Karl! She said if we don’t leave | 卡尔 她说如果我们不离开 |
[38:00] | he’ll kill us both! | 她就把我们都杀了 |
[38:01] | Dasha, stop it! | 达莎别说了 |
[38:04] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[38:09] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 对不起宝贝 |
[38:31] | Why, Karl? | 为什么 卡尔 |
[38:35] | ‘Cause I do. | 这才是我 |
[38:37] | I just do. | 我就是这样的人 |
[38:42] | Karl, I’m grateful | 卡尔 我很感激 |
[38:44] | you saved Dasha’s life. | 你救了达莎的命 |
[38:45] | What was she doing out there anyway, huh? | 她去外面干什么 |
[38:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:49] | She says she got scared. | 她说她吓坏了 |
[38:51] | She says she saw a ghost. | 她说她看到鬼了 |
[38:55] | A ghost? | 鬼 |
[38:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:00] | What else did she say? | 她还说什么了 |
[39:04] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[39:11] | Why didn’t you slow down, Karl? | 你为什么当时不停下来卡尔 |
[39:13] | – I could have been killed. – Nina… | -我差点死掉 -妮娜 |
[39:16] | You said that you could ride. | 你说过你会骑马 |
[39:18] | How was I supposed to know that saddle would come loose? | 我怎么知道马鞍会断了 |
[39:20] | I secured it myself. It’s a perfectly fine saddle. | 我亲自加固的 这都是上好的马鞍 |
[39:23] | What the hell do you want me to say? | 你还想让我说些什么 |
[39:33] | Mr. Frederick, terribly sorry to bother you so late at night. | 弗雷德里克先生 非常抱歉这么晚打扰您 |
[39:36] | We had a terrible accident on Windham Road, | 在温德姆路路上发生一起严重事故 |
[39:39] | and, unfortunately, the driver was killed, | 非常不幸 司机去世了 |
[39:41] | and we think he may have been | 我们认为他可能是 |
[39:42] | coming from one of the homes up here. | 从这里的一户人家出来的 |
[39:44] | So, I wanted to stop and check | 所以我想停下来看看 |
[39:46] | to see if you know the name Yuri Vokhov. | 你认不认识尤里.沃霍夫 |
[39:49] | Aw. Yuri? | 尤里 |
[39:51] | Yeah… Yeah, we… | 是的 是 我们 |
[39:54] | we-we-we do know him. He’s… | 我们 我们认识他 他是 |
[39:57] | My wife and I recently got married. | 我妻子和我刚刚结婚 |
[39:59] | Yuri was her uncle, and he was here recently, at a… | 尤里是他的舅舅 他刚刚的确在这里 |
[40:02] | little ceremony we had, and… | 参加我们的结婚仪式 并且 |
[40:05] | As I recall, he had too much to drink. | 我记得 他喝多了 |
[40:08] | Tried to get him to stay the night, but he… | 我们想让他留这里过夜 但是他执意 |
[40:10] | he insisted on driving home. | 他执意要开车回家 |
[40:15] | We’re terribly sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[40:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:57] | I didn’t mean to come in uninvited. | 我不是有意闯进来的 |
[43:02] | I saw you working in the cold | 我刚才看到你在雪地里干活 |
[43:04] | and thought you might want something warm to eat. | 我觉得你可能想吃些热乎的东西 |
[43:30] | So, I understand you’re from Hungary. | 我知道你是匈牙利人 |
[43:35] | I never been to Hungary, but I hear it’s very beautiful. | 我从来没去过匈牙利 但我听说那很漂亮 |
[43:41] | I guess we are both far from home. | 我想我们都是背井离乡之人 |
[43:50] | Karl says you like living here. | 卡尔说你喜欢住在这里 |
[43:53] | We have so many bedrooms, | 我们有那么多的房间 |
[43:55] | why would you like to sleep here… | 为什么你喜欢住在这里呢 |
[43:56] | in the cold… alone… ? | 又冷 又孤独 |
[44:04] | I want to believe that Karl is a good man… | 我很想去相信卡尔是个好男人 |
[44:10] | but, between you and me, | 但是 我们私下说 |
[44:12] | something is not right. | 我觉得有些事情不对劲 |
[44:16] | Hagen… | 哈根 |
[44:18] | Did you write the warning for me, on the kitchen window? | 是你在餐厅的窗户上写字警告我的吗 |
[44:21] | “Run.” | “快逃” |
[44:23] | Was that you? | 是你做的吗 |
[44:29] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你做的 对吗 |
[44:32] | Are we in some kind of danger? | 我们会有危险吗 |
[44:37] | Hagen, please! | 哈根求你了 |
[46:35] | Maria? | 玛莉亚 |
[46:38] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[46:41] | Everything is fine. | 我很好我没事 |
[47:02] | I want to talk to Grandma. | 我想跟奶奶聊天 |
[47:05] | We talked with her yesterday. | 我们昨天才和奶奶聊过 |
[47:07] | You talked to her yesterday | 你昨天跟她聊了 |
[47:09] | about Uncle Yuri. | 关于尤里舅公的事 |
[47:11] | You never let me talk. | 你都没让我说话 |
[47:16] | Okay. Maybe she’s still awake. | 好吧 她这会儿可能还没睡觉呢 |
[47:25] | This phone has been disconnected | 对不起您的电话已欠费 |
[47:27] | due to non-payment. | 暂时无法接通 |
[47:28] | Please contact Bell One Cellular | 请连线贝尔一号移动网络 |
[47:29] | to pay the past-due amount– | 支付逾期费用 |
[47:30] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[47:31] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[47:32] | You stay here. | 你在这等我 |
[47:33] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪儿也别去 |
[47:48] | Is Maria okay? | 玛莉亚没事吧 |
[47:50] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[47:52] | Uh, I mean, no. No, she’s- | 我是说 不 不 她 |
[47:54] | she’s not feeling well. | 她感觉不舒服 |
[47:55] | She’s-she’s been up all night vomiting. | 她 她这一整夜都在吐 |
[47:59] | Oh, I hope she feels better. | 希望她感觉好点了 |
[48:02] | Nina, is there something you wanted to ask me? | 妮娜你有什么想问我的吗 |
[48:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:06] | My phone is not working. | 我打不了电话 |
[48:08] | Dasha and I wanted to call my mother. | 我和达莎想给我妈妈打个电话 |
[48:10] | Didn’t you call her yesterday? | 你不是昨天才打过吗 |
[48:12] | Yes, I did. | 的确 |
[48:13] | And the day before. | 还有前一天 |
[48:15] | Maybe it’s the connection, Nina. | 可能是你打电话太多的原因妮娜 |
[48:18] | The message says its… disconnected. | 提示音说 无法接通 |
[48:30] | I guess I’ll have to call the phone company. | 那看来我得给这公司打电话了 |
[48:36] | Well, how ’bout the house phone? | 那家里的座机呢 |
[48:38] | They’re obsolete, at least in America. | 它们淘汰了 至少在美国没人用了 |
[48:43] | For such a big house and so far from everything, | 这么大的房子 又离市中心这么远 |
[48:45] | what if there is an emergency? | 万一发生紧急情况怎么办 |
[48:47] | Here. There’s only one. | 给 只有这一个 |
[48:49] | International calls are expensive, | 国际长途电话很贵 |
[48:51] | so make it quick. | 长话短说 |
[48:53] | It’s okay. | 好的 |
[48:54] | I’ll call my mom later. | 我一会再打给我妈妈 |
[48:59] | Nina… | 妮娜 |
[49:01] | I-i’m… | 我 我 |
[49:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[49:06] | I know you’ve been chomping at the bit | 我知道你一直在努力 |
[49:07] | to make yourself useful around here, and… | 想要在这帮点忙 |
[49:09] | since Maria’s under the weather… | 既然现在玛莉亚身体不舒服 |
[49:13] | how ’bout you make that Russian meal we’ve been talkin’ about? | 那你来做一顿期待已久的俄罗斯美味怎样 |
[49:18] | Just you and me? | 只有我们两个的 |
[49:20] | Maybe a little candlelight? | 烛光晚餐 |
[49:23] | Sure. | 可以 |
[49:25] | Why not? | 当然可以 |
[49:48] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈 你在干啥 |
[49:51] | Maria is not feeling well, | 玛莉亚身体不舒服 |
[49:52] | so Karl asked me to make him Russian dinner tonight. | 卡尔今晚让我给他做一顿俄罗斯菜 |
[49:56] | For just the two of us. | 只有我们两个人的 |
[49:59] | You’re a big girl. You can entertain yourself, right? | 你长大了 能自己照顾自己了 对吗 |
[50:02] | Maybe you can eat dinner in the playroom | 也许你可以在休闲室吃晚饭 |
[50:05] | and watch a movie. | 边吃边看电影 |
[50:08] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[50:12] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[50:16] | He-he came into my room last night. | 他 他昨天晚上进我房间了 |
[50:22] | What did he do? | 他做什么了 |
[50:23] | He sat next to me… | 他坐在我旁边 |
[50:27] | …and he touched me. | 他摸了我 |
[50:29] | Touch you? | 摸你 |
[50:32] | How? | 怎么摸的 |
[50:35] | Like how you pet a dog. | 就像你摸小狗那样 |
[50:40] | Well, I’m sure he was just checking | 我认为他只是想看看 |
[50:43] | that you were feeling better. | 你睡得舒服不舒服 |
[50:49] | Dasha… | 达莎 |
[50:51] | I want you to stay out of the dining room tonight. | 你今晚不要来饭厅 |
[50:54] | I have to tell Karl some things that might upset him. Okay? | 我要和卡尔谈一些他可能不喜欢的事 好吗 |
[50:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:26] | All you ever do is work. | 你每天只会工作吗 |
[51:28] | Don’t you do anything for fun? | 你不做任何好玩的事情吗 |
[51:32] | Do you want to pull me? | 你想拉拉我吗 |
[51:43] | My mama’s having dinner with Karl, | 我妈妈和卡尔在吃晚餐 |
[51:45] | so I have to stay busy. | 所以我得自己找点事情 |
[51:48] | I don’t want to eat with him anyway. | 我本来也不想和他吃饭 |
[51:54] | You’re good at this. | 你拉得还不错嘛 |
[51:59] | The boy… | 那个男孩 |
[52:00] | who lived here… | 原来住在这里的那个 |
[52:01] | Were you friends with him? | 你和他是朋友吗 |
[52:11] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[52:12] | A boy would go crazy around here with no friends. | 一个男孩在这里没朋友会憋疯的 |
[52:18] | What did you used to do for fun? | 你们以前都做什么来消遣 |
[52:33] | He like movies. | 他喜欢看电影 |
[52:35] | I like movies. | 我也喜欢看电影 |
[52:37] | I like vampire movies, | 我喜欢看吸血鬼的电影 |
[52:39] | monster movies, | 怪兽电影 |
[52:42] | space movies, | 太空电影 |
[52:44] | all kinds of movies. | 所有电影我都喜欢 |
[52:48] | What’s your favorite? | 你最喜欢看哪类电影 |
[53:06] | Well, you’ve really outdone yourself, haven’t you, Nina? | 你做得真不赖妮娜 |
[53:09] | It’s roasted apples, potatoes and duck, | 烤苹果 土豆和鸭子 |
[53:12] | one of Dasha’s favorites. | 都是达莎爱吃的 |
[53:15] | Oh, well, if it’s Dasha’s favorite, | 好极了 如果达莎喜欢 |
[53:17] | it must be good. | 那一定非常好吃 |
[53:26] | That is something. | 好吃到爆炸 |
[53:32] | Damned power outages are happening way too frequently. | 停电也太他妈频繁了 |
[53:35] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[53:36] | Last night, the generator woke me up. | 昨天晚上 发电机吵醒了我 |
[53:39] | – You were not in bed. – Hmm. | -那时候你没在床上 -嗯 |
[53:41] | I was down in the cellar refueling the generator. | 我去地下室给发电机加油了 |
[53:49] | Dasha says that you were in her room. | 达莎说你昨天去她房间了 |
[53:58] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你在指责我吗 |
[53:59] | I just want to know why you were in her room. | 我只想知道你去她房间干什么 |
[54:04] | She also says that… | 她还说 |
[54:08] | …you touched her. | 你摸了她 |
[54:11] | I was checking to see if she had a fever. | 我只是检查她有没有发烧 |
[54:14] | In case you forgot, she almost drowned. | 顺便提醒你一下 她差点淹死 |
[54:19] | What else is bothering you, Nina? | 还有什么问题吗妮娜 |
[54:22] | I know you haven’t been happy, | 我知道你不开心 |
[54:25] | so let’s just get it out. | 我们不如摊开了讲 |
[54:31] | You have those, and I’ll have these. | 你拿着这个 我要那个 |
[54:39] | I can make a boat. | 我能做一艘船 |
[54:45] | See how mine floats? | 看看我的船是怎么漂着的 |
[54:52] | No, you’re hurting me! | 不 你弄疼我了 |
[54:54] | No! | 不要 |
[55:05] | You never wanted a wife. | 你其实并不想要个妻子的 |
[55:07] | Did you? | 对吗 |
[55:10] | No. | 的确 |
[55:13] | But, I have to admit, you made a believer out of me. | 但我不得不承认 你让我重新相信了 |
[55:16] | I mean, you’re an amazing cook, | 我的意思是 你是一个非常棒的厨师 |
[55:18] | devoted wife, | 贤妻 |
[55:19] | a wonderful mother, | 良母 |
[55:21] | and you give a mean blowjob. | 并且你口活了得 |
[55:24] | The truth is, Nina, | 事实是妮娜 |
[55:25] | you’ve made this very difficult for me. | 你让我很为难 |
[55:30] | I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[55:33] | No. | 当然 |
[55:34] | Of course, you don’t. | 你当然不懂 |
[55:37] | Why would you? | 你也没必要听懂 |
[55:43] | I was watching a show, the other night, | 那天晚上 我在看一场演出 |
[55:45] | about the Donner Party. | 当纳聚会 |
[55:47] | You ever heard of the Donner Party? | 你听说过当纳聚会吗 |
[55:50] | No. | 没有 |
[55:53] | 1846, 87 American settlers | 1846年 87名美国移民者 |
[55:55] | got trapped in the Sierra Mountains, | 因为暴风雪被困在了 |
[55:57] | in a blizzard, snowstorm. | 内华达山脉 |
[55:59] | Temperatures dropped below freezing, | 气温跌到冰点以下 |
[56:01] | food supplies ran dry. | 食物也吃光了 |
[56:03] | Of the 87, 48 actually survived. | 87人中 有48人活了下来 |
[56:08] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[56:13] | They ate the dead. | 他们吃掉了死去的人 |
[56:16] | Their loved ones. | 他们的亲人 |
[56:19] | So, it got me to thinking | 这件事引发了我 |
[56:20] | about you and me and Dasha… | 关于你 我 和达莎的思考 |
[56:23] | If it was just the three of us trapped alone | 如果是我们三个 |
[56:25] | in this big house, without food, | 被困在这个大房子里 没有食物 |
[56:28] | getting hungrier and hungrier… | 变得越来越饿 |
[56:29] | What does this has to do with anything… | 你说这事有什么联系吗 |
[56:31] | …for Dasha’s sake. | 为了达莎 |
[56:32] | It was a big mistake for us to come here. | 我们到这里来就是个错误 |
[56:34] | Would you kill me? | 你会杀了我 |
[56:37] | And eat me? | 然后吃掉我吗 |
[56:40] | What? | 你说什么 |
[56:41] | Would you kill me and eat me | 为了达莎 |
[56:44] | for Dasha’s sake? | 杀了我然后吃了我吗 |
[56:45] | Would you take a knife, | 你会拿起刀 |
[56:47] | carve me up… | 把我切开 |
[56:50] | and eat me? | 然后吃掉我吗 |
[56:52] | You really are crazy, aren’t you? | 你真是疯了吧 |
[56:54] | It’s really a pretty simple question. | 这只是一个很简单的问题 |
[56:56] | I just wanna know | 我只是想知道 |
[56:57] | if we see eyes to eye. | 我们是否意见一致 |
[57:01] | No, Karl. | 不 卡尔 |
[57:03] | We don’t. | 我们不会的 |
[57:25] | Well? | 是吗 |
[57:27] | It’s been really swell. | 那真是太棒了 |
[57:31] | I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for dessert. | 不知道你怎么样 但我准备好吃甜品了 |
[57:34] | There is no dessert. | 没有甜品 |
[57:36] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[57:37] | Maria made an amazing apple pie, just yesterday. | 昨天玛莉亚就做了一个很棒的苹果派 |
[57:41] | Do you like it a la mode? | 你喜欢加冰淇凌的吗 |
[57:43] | I’m sorry, Karl. | 抱歉 卡尔 |
[57:45] | Tomorrow, I’m taking Dasha, | 明天 我会带走达莎 |
[57:47] | and we are leaving. | 我们要离开这里 |
[58:18] | Mr. Fredrick, you did the right thing. | 弗雷德里克先生 你做了正确的事 |
[58:24] | I should have told her the truth. | 我应该告诉她真相的 |
[58:27] | The truth would not have made any difference. | 告诉她真相也没什么用 |
[58:30] | You are blinded by her beauty. | 你被她的美貌蒙蔽了双眼 |
[58:34] | But I can see the wolf in sheep’s clothing. | 但是我能看出她是披着羊皮的狼 |
[59:05] | Karl! | 卡尔 |
[59:09] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[59:12] | Karl, I’m freezing! | 卡尔 我要冻死了 |
[59:21] | Karl! | 卡尔 |
[59:39] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[59:44] | Please let my mom go. | 求你让我妈妈走吧 |
[59:51] | Please? | 求你了 |
[59:57] | Please let my mom go. | 让我的妈妈走吧 |
[1:00:00] | I beg you, please. | 我求你了 |
[1:00:03] | I will do anything. | 我会做任何事的 |
[1:00:05] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[1:00:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:00:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:00:14] | Don’t hurt my mom. | 不要伤害我妈妈 |
[1:00:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:00:17] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:00:18] | I beg you. I beg you. | 我求你了 我求你了 |
[1:00:21] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:00:22] | No more games! | 别再胡闹了 |
[1:00:24] | – It’s time for you to join Tyler. – No! | -是时候让你加入泰勒了 -不 |
[1:00:26] | I hate you! You’re a monster! | 我恨你 你是个怪物 |
[1:00:31] | Come this way! | 来这里 |
[1:00:48] | 露西娅弗雷德里克 4470 珀丽酒店 西布鲁姆菲尔德 | |
[1:01:03] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[1:01:28] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[1:01:37] | ♪ Happy birthday, dear Tyler ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的泰勒 生日快乐 ♪ |
[1:01:42] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[1:02:09] | A puppy! | 一只小狗 |
[1:02:14] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:02:19] | I love you, Son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[1:03:37] | You. | 你 |
[1:03:39] | Do you see what you’ve done? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[1:06:21] | It’s nice to see you, too. | 见到你也很高兴 |
[1:06:43] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:06:47] | If you touched a hair on her head | 如果你碰了她一根头发 |
[1:06:50] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:06:53] | Even know how to use it? | 你知道怎么用吗 |
[1:06:55] | My father taught me many things. | 我爸爸教会了我很多事 |
[1:06:59] | Take me to her. | 带我去找她 |
[1:07:01] | Oh, what are you gonna do, Nina? | 你打算做什么 妮娜 |
[1:07:06] | I’m a respected man, | 我是个受人尊敬的人 |
[1:07:08] | and you’re what… | 然而你是 |
[1:07:10] | exactly? | 准确地说 |
[1:07:12] | Ordered by mail… | 网上订购 |
[1:07:16] | Delivered… | 快递送来的 |
[1:07:19] | You think the police are gonna believe you? | 你觉得警察会相信你吗 |
[1:07:22] | No. | 不会 |
[1:07:24] | But maybe they will believe Lucia. | 但他们可能会相信露西娅 |
[1:07:29] | You talked to Lucia? | 你和露西娅聊过了吗 |
[1:07:30] | I found her in the cellar. | 我在地窖里找到了她 |
[1:07:34] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:07:40] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[1:07:42] | Like the saddle? | 就像那个马鞍 |
[1:07:44] | Let’s just cut the crap, huh? | 别废话了 好吗 |
[1:07:47] | You want the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[1:07:49] | She had it coming. | 是她自找的 |
[1:07:51] | She carried the disease in her family. | 她带着她们家族的疾病 |
[1:07:54] | She never told me. | 却从来没告诉过我 |
[1:07:55] | You think I would’ve married her, | 你觉得我会娶她吗 |
[1:07:56] | let alone let her bear my child?! | 更别说让她给我生孩子了 |
[1:07:58] | For Christ’s sake, he was dying the moment he was born! | 看在上帝的份上 他一出生差点死了 |
[1:08:01] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[1:08:02] | but that has nothing to do with my daughter. | 但这和我女儿没有任何关系 |
[1:08:04] | I-I’m tired of this song and dance, really. | 我真的厌倦了这种歌舞 |
[1:08:09] | Why don’t you just do us both a favor, huh? | 为什么你不帮咱俩一个忙 |
[1:08:11] | You summon the courage, and you pull the fucking trigger. | 鼓起勇气然后他妈的扣动扳机吧 |
[1:08:17] | Do it. | 开枪吧 |
[1:08:21] | Do it! | 开枪吧 |
[1:08:25] | Do it! | 开枪吧 |
[1:08:31] | Please, Karl, just give her to me. | 求你了 卡尔 把她给我 |
[1:08:38] | Please, Karl. | 求你了 卡尔 |
[1:08:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:08:42] | I’m sorry, Nina, | 我很抱歉 妮娜 |
[1:08:44] | but I can’t let you go. | 但我不能让你走 |
[1:08:48] | Therein lies one simple question. | 有一个简单的问题 |
[1:08:53] | Is there any way we can make this marriage work? | 还有办法让我们的婚姻继续吗 |
[1:08:58] | Go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[1:08:59] | I want my daughter! | 我要我的女儿 |
[1:09:19] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:23] | I’m very sorry… | 我非常抱歉 |
[1:09:26] | …it’s come down to this, Nina. | 结局只能是这样 妮娜 |
[1:09:29] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:31] | No, please! | 不要 求你了 |
[1:09:32] | I’m begging you, no! | 我求你不要这么做 |
[1:09:34] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:53] | Dasha… | 达莎 |
[1:09:56] | I want to see Dasha. | 我想见达莎 |
[1:10:30] | You’ll be happy to know | 你应该高兴吧 |
[1:10:31] | I managed to save both thumbs, | 我给你保住了两个大拇指 |
[1:10:33] | and an index finger. | 和一个食指 |
[1:10:36] | You don’t feel any pain because I’ve had you | 你不会感到任何疼痛 |
[1:10:38] | on a steady drip of diamorphine | 因为我已经持续几周 |
[1:10:40] | for several weeks now. | 给你服用了二吗啡 |
[1:10:42] | The snow has melted. | 雪已经化了 |
[1:10:45] | Spring is in the air. | 春天来了 |
[1:10:48] | A new day. | 新的一天 |
[1:10:51] | Where is Dasha? | 达莎在哪里 |
[1:10:52] | Oh, Dasha… | 达莎 |
[1:10:54] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[1:10:56] | She’s resting. | 她在休息 |
[1:10:59] | I respect you, Nina. | 我很尊敬你 妮娜 |
[1:11:02] | As a woman. | 身为一个女人 |
[1:11:04] | And a mother. | 一位母亲 |
[1:11:07] | I could’ve easily blown your head off, but… | 我本可以轻松爆了你的头 |
[1:11:11] | …the truth is… | 但事实却是 |
[1:11:13] | …something stopped me. | 有其他的事阻止了我 |
[1:11:16] | My father used to always say, | 我爸爸过去常说 |
[1:11:18] | “Any woman who can survive a month | “任何一个女人能和弗雷德里克 |
[1:11:20] | with a Fredrick | 共同生活上一个月 |
[1:11:22] | is a keeper.” | 那就是个好女人” |
[1:11:30] | My mother lasted four years before she tried to steal me away. | 我妈妈在试图偷偷带我走之前坚持了四年 |
[1:11:38] | The memories of that night… | 那晚的记忆 |
[1:11:41] | …seared into my brain. | 深深烙印在我的脑海里 |
[1:11:45] | The unspeakable acts he did to her. | 他对她做了不可描述的事 |
[1:11:51] | Afterward, he pulled me aside. He said, | 之后 他把我拉到一旁 说 |
[1:11:54] | “Karl… there’s nothing more sacred to a man | “卡尔 对一个男人来说 没有什么比 |
[1:11:56] | than his son. | 儿子更重要了 |
[1:11:58] | Nothing.” | 没有” |
[1:12:01] | But you taught me something, Nina. | 但你教会了我其他事 妮娜 |
[1:12:09] | A mother’s love also matters. | 母亲的爱也很重要 |
[1:12:15] | That’s why I’ve decided to spare you. | 这就是为什么我决定不伤害你 |
[1:12:18] | I want to give you a chance. | 我想给你一个机会 |
[1:12:21] | A chance that Lucia and my mother never had. | 一个连露西娅和我妈妈都没有的机会 |
[1:12:26] | Do you want that chance, Nina? | 你想要这次机会吗 妮娜 |
[1:12:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:12:37] | Now, let’s take a little stroll. Shall we? | 现在我们去散步吧 好吗 |
[1:13:02] | Dasha? | 达莎 |
[1:13:06] | Dasha’s fine. | 达莎很好 |
[1:13:08] | She’s just sleeping. | 她只是在睡觉 |
[1:13:12] | Maria, | 玛莉亚 |
[1:13:13] | could you give us a moment alone? | 能让我们单独呆一会吗 |
[1:13:15] | Why is she… | 为什么她 |
[1:13:19] | Because this is why she’s here. | 这就是她在这里的原因 |
[1:13:21] | To make a difference for you… | 为了给你带来改变 |
[1:13:25] | …for me… | 也为了我 |
[1:13:29] | …for my son. | 和我的儿子 |
[1:13:43] | Say hello to Tyler. | 跟泰勒打个招呼 |
[1:13:46] | He’s beautiful, isn’t he? | 他很帅 不是吗 |
[1:13:51] | Just a boy | 对于一个男孩来说 |
[1:13:53] | who wants nothing more | 没有什么比 |
[1:13:56] | than to grow up, | 成长更重要了 |
[1:13:57] | go to school… | 上学 |
[1:14:00] | …play ball… | 打球 |
[1:14:03] | …have that first kiss… | 初吻 |
[1:14:07] | Tyler needs a stem cell transplant. | 泰勒需要干细胞移植 |
[1:14:10] | He also needs lungs… | 他还需要肺 |
[1:14:13] | …and a heart. | 和一颗心脏 |
[1:14:25] | I, uh… I put him on a donors list. | 我把他列入了受捐赠名单 |
[1:14:28] | I offered to pay the board millions, | 我愿意付出几百万 |
[1:14:30] | but they said that his chance of survival | 但他们说他活下去的机会 |
[1:14:31] | was too low. | 非常渺茫 |
[1:14:33] | I could’ve gotten the organs in Mexico on the black market, | 我可以从墨西哥的黑市买到器官 |
[1:14:35] | but you… | 但是 |
[1:14:37] | you never know what you’re getting. | 你永远不知道你会得到什么 |
[1:14:39] | So, my Russian colleagues | 所以 我的俄国同事们 |
[1:14:40] | tested hundred of children | 检测了上百个孩子 |
[1:14:42] | to find the perfect match. | 想要找到完美的匹配者 |
[1:14:44] | A young, healthy donor. | 一个年轻的 健康的捐献者 |
[1:14:50] | Nina… | 妮娜 |
[1:14:53] | He’s my flesh and blood. | 他是我的骨肉 |
[1:14:56] | I had to do this. | 我不得不这么做 |
[1:14:57] | Please | 求你了 |
[1:14:59] | They say, “Mother is God on the lips of children.” | 他们说”母亲是孩子们的上帝” |
[1:15:04] | Tyler’s going to need a mother. I’m not going to live forever. | 泰勒需要一个妈妈 我无法永远照顾他 |
[1:15:09] | The marriage papers we signed are very real. | 我们签的结婚协议是有效的 |
[1:15:13] | Everything I have is yours after I’m gone. | 我死后我所有的东西都是你的 |
[1:15:19] | Look on the bright side. | 乐观一点 |
[1:15:21] | Dasha will always be here… | 达莎会一直在这里 |
[1:15:24] | living in Tyler. | 活在泰勒身体里 |
[1:15:34] | The others will be here soon. | 其他人马上就到了 |
[1:15:36] | We should prepare for surgery. | 我们要准备手术了 |
[1:15:38] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 好的 好的 马上 |
[1:15:39] | Please just take her back and increase her dosage. | 把她带回去 增加药量 |
[1:15:42] | I want her heavily sedated during surgery. | 手术期间让她保持安静 |
[1:15:45] | Oh, and put Reign away. | 对了 把莱恩关起来 |
[1:15:47] | I don’t want him bothering our guests. | 别让它吓到我们的客人 |
[1:15:59] | – Please… – Oh, please, please, Maria… | -求你 -求你 求你 玛莉亚 |
[1:16:01] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[1:16:03] | If I had my way, you would’ve been dead a long time ago. | 如果我有办法 你早就死了 |
[1:16:06] | I am the one who has been loyal to him! | 是我对他忠心耿耿 |
[1:16:09] | Fed him, clothed him. | 让他衣来伸手 饭来张口 |
[1:16:11] | One day, this will all be mine! | 总有一天 这都是我的 |
[1:16:13] | And I will be more of a mother to Tyler than you could ever be! | 我比你更有资格做泰勒的母亲 |
[1:16:23] | Sleep tight… | 睡过去吧 |
[1:16:25] | forever. | 永远别醒来 |
[1:17:07] | Dasha! | 达莎 |
[1:17:10] | Dasha! | 达莎 |
[1:17:59] | Mom… Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:18:01] | We can’t leave without my mom! | 我们不能丢下妈妈离开 |
[1:18:03] | Stop the car! Stop the– | 停车 停 |
[1:18:19] | No! | 停 |
[1:18:23] | After everything my family’s done for you… | 我的家人为你做了这么多 |
[1:18:25] | this is how you repay us? | 你就这么回报我们 |
[1:18:28] | He’s not a very nice man, Dasha. | 达莎 他不是好人 |
[1:18:31] | After the wedding, | 婚礼之后 |
[1:18:32] | he murdered your Uncle Yuri. | 他杀了你舅公尤里 |
[1:18:36] | That’s right. | 就是他 |
[1:18:37] | He ran your uncle’s car off the road, | 他把你舅公的车撞停在路边 |
[1:18:40] | and he set the poor bastard on fire with gasoline. | 他还用汽油把那个可怜的混蛋烧死了 |
[1:18:44] | Not a nice thing to do. | 这可不是件好事 |
[1:18:56] | At least, when I kill, | 至少 我杀人 |
[1:18:58] | it’s for the greater good. | 是为了做好事 |
[1:19:00] | You do it ’cause you’re told | 而你却是执行命令 |
[1:19:01] | like a fucking dog. | 像只蠢狗 |
[1:19:03] | You know what happens when dogs misbehave? | 你知道狗不听话会怎么样吗 |
[1:19:07] | No | 不要 |
[1:19:17] | Take her! | 把她带走 |
[1:19:27] | Welcome! Welcome, welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[1:19:38] | Oh, don’t mind him. | 别管他 |
[1:19:40] | He’s just the groundskeeper. | 他只是个守卫 |
[1:19:43] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[1:19:45] | Just on time. | 真准时 |
[1:19:47] | Karl, this is Doctor Gorvinski, transplant specialist, | 卡尔 这位是戈尔文斯基博士 移植专家 |
[1:19:50] | and the founder of Russian Love-Line. | 俄罗斯爱心热线的创始人 |
[1:19:52] | Pleasure to meet you. | 久仰大名 |
[1:19:54] | So sorry for the delays. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[1:19:56] | It’s first time I ever have problem with visa. | 我的签证第一次出了问题 |
[1:20:00] | It’s like there is resurgence of Cold War tensions. | 可能是因为冷战弄的局势紧张 |
[1:20:02] | Yes, yes, terrible, terrible, terrible. | 对啊 太糟了 |
[1:20:04] | Let’s go inside. It’s beginning to rain. | 我们进去吧 开始下雨了 |
[1:20:06] | – Shall we? – Yes. | -请吧 -好的 |
[1:20:07] | Come, come. | 来吧 来 |
[1:20:08] | Keller. | 凯勒 |
[1:20:11] | Make me proud. | 别让我失望 |
[1:20:14] | All right? Go on. | 好吗 去吧 |
[1:21:44] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 妈的 |
[1:21:46] | – What the hell is going on? – It’s nothing! | -怎么了 -没事 |
[1:21:48] | The emergency generator will kick on. | 应急发电机会启动的 |
[1:22:06] | There. | 在这 |
[1:22:29] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[1:22:31] | These are not Tyler’s most recent X-Rays we did. | 这不是泰勒最近拍的X光片 |
[1:22:38] | They’re in my study | 在我书房里 |
[1:22:40] | on my desk. | 书桌上 |
[1:22:49] | Shall we start with the girl? | 那我们先从女孩开始 |
[1:22:52] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:23:04] | 9-1-1, what’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[1:23:07] | My daughter… | 我女儿 |
[1:23:13] | I can’t hear you, ma’am. Can you speak louder? | 我听不清 女士 能大点声吗 |
[1:23:15] | He’s going to kill my daughter. | 他要杀了我女儿 |
[1:23:24] | Are you okay, ma’am? | 还在吗 女士 |
[1:23:25] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[1:23:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:23:28] | I need you to talk to me. Are you in danger? | 请告诉我 你有危险吗 |
[1:23:32] | Are you alone right now? | 你是一个人吗 |
[1:23:33] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[1:23:48] | It’s time for you to return to the angels in Heaven. | 你就要回到天堂投进天使怀抱中了 |
[1:24:28] | What are you doing on the floor? | 你在地上干什么 |
[1:24:46] | Olga?! | 奥尔加 |
[1:24:50] | Maria, stay with the surgeon. | 玛莉亚和外科医生留这 |
[1:24:52] | Everyone else, come with me. | 其他人跟我来 |
[1:24:59] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天呐 |
[1:25:02] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[1:25:06] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂 |
[1:25:08] | She was on a heavy dosage of diamorphine. | 她明明服用了大剂量的镇定剂 |
[1:25:10] | There’s no way that she could– | 她不可能 |
[1:25:14] | Oh, Nina… | 噢 妮娜 |
[1:25:16] | Nina, Nina… | 妮娜 妮娜 |
[1:25:20] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[1:25:33] | If she wants to get to her daughter, | 如果她想要救她的女儿 |
[1:25:35] | she’s got to have access to the second floor. | 她必须得找方法上到那一层楼 |
[1:25:37] | – Buchannan. – Yeah? | -布坎南 -在 |
[1:25:39] | I want you to cover the staircase. | 你守住楼梯 |
[1:25:41] | Maybe we should just give her her daughter back, | 看在上帝的份上我们也许应该 |
[1:25:42] | for Christ’s sake? | 把女儿还给她 |
[1:25:43] | Nephew, I love you, | 侄子 我爱你 |
[1:25:45] | you got potential, but if you ever wanna be like me, | 你有潜质 但如果你想像我一样 |
[1:25:47] | you better grow some balls tonight! | 今晚你最好做个男人 |
[1:25:50] | It’s a battlefield out there, kid. | 孩子 外面是战场 |
[1:25:52] | That woman and her daughter are nothing but cannon fodder! | 那女人和她女儿不过只是炮灰 |
[1:25:57] | You cover the elevator. You see her, and you shoot to kill! | 你看着电梯 看到她 就开枪打死她 |
[1:26:00] | I had enough cocaine in that urn | 我那罐可卡因 |
[1:26:02] | to kill a goddamn horse. | 足够杀死一匹马 |
[1:26:03] | Sooner or later, her heart’s gonna give out. | 她迟早会心脏衰竭的 |
[1:26:09] | All right, Cranston, you cover the perimeter. | 好了 克兰斯顿 你负责守住四周 |
[1:26:12] | The rest of you, I want you to look everywhere fast! | 剩下的人 快速的找到她 |
[1:26:15] | I don’t want my son waiting any longer than he has to! | 我不想我的儿子等得太久 |
[1:26:32] | I didn’t sign up for this madness. | 我可不想参与这种疯狂的活动 |
[1:26:35] | I’m going out for a cigarette. | 我出去抽根烟 |
[1:27:08] | Stairs. | 看好楼梯 |
[1:27:52] | The window! | 走窗户 |
[1:27:59] | What the– | 卧槽 |
[1:28:02] | Mom?! | 妈妈 |
[1:28:11] | Stay. | 别动 |
[1:28:30] | Reign! Bad men! Attack! | 莱恩 那些坏人 攻击 |
[1:29:02] | Guys, what the fuck is going on here?! | 伙计们 他妈的怎么回事 |
[1:29:07] | Fuck this. | 操了 |
[1:29:35] | Keller?! | 凯勒 |
[1:29:37] | Keller! | 凯勒 |
[1:29:45] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:29:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:29:58] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[1:30:00] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[1:30:01] | Is there a back door? | 这有后门吗 |
[1:30:03] | I don’t want to go down there. | 我不想从这下去 |
[1:30:04] | You can’t leave! Tyler needs you! | 你不能走 泰勒需要你 |
[1:30:07] | Can’t you hear? Men are dying! | 你听不到吗 那些人都被杀了 |
[1:30:31] | Somebody? | 有人吗 |
[1:30:33] | Somebody talk to me! | 有人说句话吗 |
[1:30:37] | Guys?! | 你们人呢 |
[1:30:39] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[1:30:50] | That’s it. I’m out of here. | 就这样 我要走了 |
[1:30:51] | Please, please, I beg you. | 求你了 求你了 |
[1:30:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:30:55] | But the truth is | 但是实际上 |
[1:30:57] | that boy is already dead. | 那个男孩已经死了 |
[1:31:15] | Dasha! | 达莎 |
[1:31:27] | I kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[1:31:31] | I kill you! | 我杀了你 |
[1:33:10] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[1:33:15] | I don’t know how you keep going | 你吸了那么多可卡因 |
[1:33:17] | with all that coke you snorted. | 怎么还能坚持住 |
[1:33:19] | Your heart’s gotta be ready to explode. | 你的心脏要爆炸了 |
[1:33:27] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[1:33:29] | you fooled me, Nina. | 妮娜 你骗了我 |
[1:33:30] | For a minute there, | 有那么一瞬间 |
[1:33:32] | I really believed that you loved me. | 我真的相信你是爱过我的 |
[1:33:36] | The way you looked in my eyes. | 你看我的那种眼神 |
[1:33:39] | And then, you had to go and do this! | 但是 你竟然做出这些事 |
[1:33:42] | I brought you here from nothing! | 我把你从贫穷中解救出来 |
[1:33:44] | I gave you a life | 给你好的生活 |
[1:33:45] | women can only dream of! | 其他女人只有做梦才能得到的生活 |
[1:33:46] | And in return, you try to kill my son! | 但作为回报 你却要杀了我儿子 |
[1:33:49] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:33:51] | Dasha? | 达莎 |
[1:33:53] | What are you doing out of bed? | 你怎么从床上下来了 |
[1:33:54] | Dasha! Run! | 达莎 快跑 |
[1:33:57] | You’re so like your mother. It’s uncanny. | 你这么像你妈妈 太不可思议了 |
[1:34:01] | Dasha, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 达莎 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:34:03] | You see… | 你看到了 |
[1:34:06] | my son… | 我儿子 |
[1:34:07] | is really, really sick, | 真的病得很严重 |
[1:34:09] | and he needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[1:34:11] | Dasha! Don’t listen to him! | 达莎 别听他的 |
[1:34:13] | Dasha… | 达莎 |
[1:34:15] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀了你的 |
[1:34:20] | I just need to borrow a few things. | 我只是借用一些东西 |
[1:34:33] | Now, give me the gun. | 来 把枪给我 |
[1:34:41] | Give it to Daddy. | 把它给爸爸 |
[1:34:43] | You’re not my daddy. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[1:34:55] | You little ungrateful– | 你这个忘恩负义的小家伙 |