英文名称:The Rig
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Coming through 4000′ | 管道下降速度30尺/分钟 |
[00:34] | at 30′ per minute. | 到达深度4000尺 |
[00:37] | Copy, 4000 at 30. | 收到 30尺/分钟降至4000尺深度 |
[00:41] | Have you got the pipe? | 你的ROV[远程操纵潜水器]监测到管道没有 |
[00:43] | Almost. Current’s really rough down there. | 快了 管道现在就在下面了 |
[00:46] | Oh well, maybe you need your brother to come do it for you. | 行不行啊你 用不用你叫你老哥来帮你啊 |
[00:49] | Very funny. | 哈哈 哈 一点都不好笑 |
[00:52] | Boy, if I miss this | 孩子啊 如果这次因为你没搞好 |
[00:54] | because you can’t get through that thing, it is gonna be your arse. | 连累到我也黄了 你就糗大了 |
[00:57] | I’m on it. Slow to 15. We’re almost there. | 监测到管道 将管道减速至15尺/分钟 快到海床了 |
[01:01] | Copy that. Slowing to 15. | 收到 减速至15尺/分钟 |
[01:03] | The location looks perfect. | 定位很好 |
[01:06] | 10′, 8’… | 十 八 |
[01:09] | slow slow… | 慢慢来 慢慢来 |
[01:10] | 6′, 4′, | 六 四 |
[01:14] | 2′, 1′, | 二 一 |
[01:17] | and contact. | 好的 对接 |
[01:21] | Attaboy. The pressure’s in the green. | 很好 压力显示正常 |
[01:23] | Looks good here too. | 看起来也不错 |
[01:25] | Aye, temperature, pressure, head speed… it’s all within limits. | 嗯 温度 压力 顶端转速 都很正常 |
[01:29] | The storm’s really picking up. | 暴风雨来咯 |
[01:32] | Jim’s gonna make me evacuate. | 吉姆八成又要叫我撤离了 |
[01:34] | Well, you know the rules, man… | 孩子 这是规矩嘛 |
[01:36] | women and children first. | 女人和 孩子 是要先撤离的 |
[01:43] | Oh, the seabed’s venting. Looks like we got a blowout. | 哎 海床在排气 |
[01:46] | No no, it’s a new hole, Colin. They vent all the time. | 不会的 科林 这是个新洞 排气很正常 |
[01:50] | No, this is different. | 不对 这不一样 |
[01:52] | And it’s pushing the unit all over the place. | 管道装置在一直被推晃着 |
[01:55] | Well, are you still on it? | 你还能监测到装置吗 |
[01:58] | Yeah, but it… | 是的 可是 |
[02:02] | it looks purple. | 气体是紫色的 |
[02:04] | Purple? | 紫色 |
[02:08] | I’m off it. Hang on. | 我看不到了 等等 |
[02:13] | Something just hit the ROV. | 什么东西好像撞到了ROV |
[02:17] | Aw, I just lost the light. | 晕 灯灭了 |
[02:21] | Okay, we’ve got another vent. | 又有一处排气了 |
[02:23] | And it’s glowing. | 而且在发光 |
[02:26] | What’s glowing? | 什么在发光 |
[02:28] | The venting is glowing. | 是那些气体在发光 |
[02:30] | The light is out and I can still see. | 灯灭了 可我还是能看到 |
[02:32] | And it’s pooling around the wellhead. | 那些气体聚集在井口 |
[02:36] | Hang on. I’m gonna recycle the light. | 等下 我在试着开灯看看 |
[02:41] | Whoa, something just hit the… | 什么东西 |
[02:44] | I just lost the feed. | 哦哦 没信号了 |
[02:46] | Great. You just hit a fish | 很好 你撞到一条小鱼 |
[02:48] | and broke a quarter-million-dollar submersible. | 然后我们就损失了一台25万美元的潜水器啊 |
[02:59] | Mr. Fleming, sir, | 弗莱明先生 |
[03:02] | I just got an update from the National Weather Service. | 我刚刚得到国家气象局最新消息 |
[03:05] | They’ve upgraded the storm again. It’s getting worse. | 他们在此升级了风暴警告 情况更糟了 |
[03:21] | Freddy. | 弗雷迪 |
[03:24] | All right, I need a list of all the rigs directly in the path of the storm. | 我需要一份暴风沿途上所有钻井的清单 |
[03:26] | -Got it. -Send out an emergency alert | -知道了-向相关钻井管理系统 |
[03:28] | to all affected rig OIMs. And I want all handies evacuated by dark. | 发出紧急警告 我希望天黑前撤离所有手足 |
[03:31] | Freddy, I need to talk to you. | 弗雷迪 我要和你谈谈 |
[03:33] | Yeah, I heard you, but unless the rig’s on fire and about to explode, | 我听到了 除非你要告诉我钻井着火了 快爆炸了 |
[03:37] | it’s gonna have to wait till I finish this. | 否则就等我搞定这工作先 |
[03:38] | I just need a minute. | 就一分钟 |
[03:40] | Look, this is my job, all right? Now let me finish my job | 喂 这是我的工作啊 先让我搞定它 好不好 |
[03:42] | and then we can talk about whatever it is you want to talk about. | 然后想说什么咱们就说什么 |
[03:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:47] | Sir, the only rig that we have | 我们只有一个钻井 |
[03:48] | that’s in the direct path of the storm is the Charlie rig. | 就是”查理钻井”会被暴风侵袭 |
[03:51] | Then let’s evacuate them first, but all other rigs | 那就先让他们撤离 其他钻井只要 |
[03:53] | within 100 miles on either side of the storm evacuated as well. | 在暴风100米范围内呀要撤 |
[03:55] | And tell everyone who stays back on those rigs | 告诉那些留在钻井工作的人员 |
[03:58] | to button down. It’s gonna be a rough night. | 今晚将会很难过 |
[05:59] | Colin, I think everything’s gonna fit in there. | 科林 老哥我基本上搞定好手头上的工作了 |
[06:02] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[06:04] | Uh, you wanted to talk to me, remember? | 额 好像是你要和我说什么吧 |
[06:07] | It’s too late. | 晚啦 |
[06:09] | Come on, what’s up? | 喂 怎么啦 |
[06:11] | Nothing. Forget it. | 没事了 不用考虑我感受 |
[06:14] | Is this about you getting pulled off the rig? | 怎么了 是因为你被要求撤离 |
[06:19] | I’ll talk to Jim if you want me to, | 如果你想我和吉姆说的话 我去帮你说啊 |
[06:21] | but he’s just gonna tell you the same thing… | 但他还是会让你撤离的吧 |
[06:25] | all non-essential crew get pulled during a storm like this. | 所有次要组员遇到这样的风暴都会撤离 |
[06:29] | Maybe instead of getting bent out of shape | 别再这发臭脾气了 |
[06:33] | you should just work on being more essential. | 你应该好好干 把自己变成重要的组员 |
[06:36] | It’s not just that, Freddy. | 不只是这些 好不好 |
[06:38] | I’m tired of being the baby. | 我已经受够了总是被当成个孩子 |
[06:42] | I don’t know if you’ve looked at that little patch of pubes | 我不知道你最近有没有看到你下巴那的胡子渣 |
[06:44] | on your chin recently or not, but you are the baby on the rig. | 但是在钻井领域里 你就是个孩子 |
[06:48] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是那个意思 |
[06:50] | Everybody here knows you. | 这儿所有的人都知道你 |
[06:52] | They know me as the little Brewer. | 他们只知道我是你弟弟 |
[06:55] | -What do you want me to do about it? -Nothing. | -你想我怎样 -无所谓 |
[06:58] | As long as we’re both on this rig, | 只要我们都在这个钻井 |
[07:00] | I’m always gonna be living in your shadow. | 我就没法走出你的阴影 |
[07:01] | And that’s not gonna change. | 不会变的 |
[07:03] | Is that what you’re so pissed off about? | 你就为这个生气 |
[07:05] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[07:07] | When I get back to company base, I’m gonna talk to Ken Fleming | 等我回到基地 我会和肯说明的 |
[07:10] | and I’m getting off this rig. | 我要离开这个钻井 |
[07:11] | If that’s what you want, I’m not gonna stop you. | 如果你想的话 随便你 我不会拦你 |
[07:13] | Yeah, it is. | 好 就这样 |
[07:28] | You know what Dad once told me about family? | 老爸以前对我说过”家” |
[07:32] | What? | 什么 |
[07:36] | He said, “Other things may change | 他说 事情会改变 |
[07:39] | but we start and we end with family.” | 但唯一不变的是我们都起源并终结于家 |
[08:28] | I’m still waiting on those wind speeds. | 我还在等风速数据呢 |
[08:30] | It’s coming, man. Keep your skirt on. | 已经来了 别开小差了 |
[08:32] | Kilt. I don’t have to take that from you. | 我可不需要你的废话 |
[08:34] | You’re nothing but a freaking postie. | 你就是个Postie |
[08:36] | And I don’t take crap from posties. | 我从不听Postie的废话 |
[08:38] | What the hell is a postie? | 什么叫Postie |
[08:41] | “Thriller,” the greatest album of all time, | “Thriller”最牛的唱片 |
[08:44] | was released in December of 1982. | 1982年12月上市 |
[08:46] | Therefore anyone born after that date is considered post-“Thriller” | 在那以后出生的人就叫Post-“Thriller” |
[08:49] | or a postie and is too young to be capable of giving me crap. | 或者Postie 我可不听你们小年轻的话 |
[08:53] | Man, first of all, what do you know about good music? | 嘿 哥们 你知道什么是好音乐吗 |
[08:56] | Don’t you guys listen to bagpipe music? | 你们不会去听风笛乐吧 |
[09:04] | Andrew, give me some numbers. | 安德鲁 数据呢 |
[09:06] | Wind speeds are holding up at 95mph. | 风速 95米/小时 |
[09:09] | Mainland’s saying we should be through the worst of this by the morning. | 陆地上说差不多到早上的时候情况会很糟 |
[09:11] | Assuming we’ll make it through the night. | 根据我多年种地的经验 过了今晚就没事了 |
[09:13] | Make it through the night? | 是不是真的啊 |
[09:15] | Relax, kid. I’ve been through 100 storms worst than this one. | 安啦 这种事老子都经历800遍了 |
[09:18] | You think if there was any real danger, I’d let Carey stay onboard? | 要是真的有危险的话 我会让凯里呆在这儿 |
[09:22] | When I send her home before a storm, that’s when it’s time to worry. | 要是寡人把她送走了 那才真是比较危险的时候 |
[09:26] | Yeah, well, I was raised riding out storms | 哦哦 我可是在钻井平台上成长的 |
[09:28] | on wildcat platforms like this. | 这暴风雨 我见多了 |
[09:29] | Yeah, and they all had the same name… Hurricane Sarah. | 是的 它们和你妈咪都有一个共同的名字 飓风莎拉 |
[09:33] | Mom is a little more of a tropical depression. | 呵呵 老妈确实有点像热带气旋给人压抑的感觉 |
[09:36] | Yeah, it was depressing all right. | 没错 确实挺压抑 |
[09:38] | I haven’t said it to her yet. | 我还没告诉她呢 |
[09:40] | But you want to, right? | 但是你还是想告诉她啊 是吧 |
[09:44] | I’ve never said it to anyone before. | 我从没和其他人表白过呢 |
[09:48] | That’s better than me. | 那比我强啊 |
[09:50] | I said it to every girl I ever went to bed with. | 和我上过床的妞都听过偶的表白 |
[09:53] | Yeah, but did you mean it? | 哦哦 你当时是认真的吗 |
[09:55] | Once. But I married that baby. | 有过一次啦 后来我还娶了那个妞 |
[10:01] | Wallace, why is the compressor still on? | 华莱士 这压缩机怎么还在转啊 |
[10:04] | Uh, I don’t know. | 哦哦 不知道咦 |
[10:05] | So we’re still pumping Tabasco sauce into the rock. | 就是说我们还在往石头里运送”辣椒酱”咯 |
[10:08] | Give me Dobbs on the horn. | 给我接通多布斯 |
[10:14] | Compressor room. | 压缩机仓 |
[10:15] | Hey Dobbs, why is the logging unit still on? | 哥们 那测井装置怎么还在工作啊 |
[10:19] | The logging unit? | 测井装置 |
[10:21] | Sorry, Jim. That’s my fault. | 哦哦 抱歉啊 我的错 |
[10:23] | Well, you mind taking care of that for me right now, please? | 那你能现在处理一下吗 |
[10:25] | I really don’t feel like having a blowout tonight. | 我可不想今晚有井喷哦 |
[10:27] | Yeah, I’ll get on it. | 我会搞定的 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry, Dobbs. Thanks for covering for me. | 对不起啊 要你帮我背黑锅 |
[10:33] | Look, you stay here and do the trial work. | 这样吧 你留在这然后做试验工作 |
[10:36] | And I’ll go outside and take care of it. | 我出去把问题处理一下吧 |
[10:37] | Hold on, let me finish this up. I’ll go with you. | 等等 我把这弄好 然后一起去吧 |
[10:47] | Rodriguez, do you copy? | 罗德里格斯 听到没 |
[10:52] | Hold on one sec. | 等一下下 |
[10:54] | Let’s go already. | 你也太慢了吧 |
[10:56] | If you don’t like how I do this, you can come down here | 你嫌我慢 你就下来啊 |
[10:58] | and do it your goddamn self. | 你自己搞下 试试啊 |
[11:02] | Here’s what’s left of the camera. | 靠 摄像机成这鸟样了 |
[11:04] | Oh. | 噢 |
[11:06] | Yo, Dobbs, the camera’s fucking toast. | 多布斯 摄像机貌似被什么东东恶搞了 |
[11:11] | All right, tell Carey and head back up. | 知道了 告诉凯里叫他回来吧 |
[12:33] | What the hell is that? | 哦哦 这是”虾米”东西啊 |
[12:35] | It’s fresh poached salmon. | 新鲜清蒸鲑鱼 |
[12:37] | I’ve got a tangy coconut, coriander and chili sauce, | 我用了香浓的椰肉 香菜 辣椒酱 |
[12:40] | fresh asparagus, fresh potatoes. | 新鲜芦笋 新鲜土豆哦 |
[12:45] | I’ll have a burger, burnt. | 我要个汉堡算了 烤一下吧 |
[12:49] | Well, I prepared fresh poached salmon | 哦哦 我准备的是新鲜清蒸鲑鱼 |
[12:53] | with a tangy coconut, coriander and chili sauce, | 调料有香浓的椰肉 香菜 辣椒酱 |
[12:56] | with fresh asparagus and fresh potatoes. | 新鲜芦笋和土豆 |
[13:01] | VirgiI, you rock. | 哥们 你真牛 |
[13:03] | Okay, so navy boy likes it. | 看来海军都喜欢这个咯 |
[13:06] | Army. | 还有陆军 |
[13:08] | Special forces. | 特种部队 |
[13:10] | You wouldn’t believe the things I’ve had to eat. | 我吃过的东西说出来都没人信 |
[13:13] | You got a ham sandwich back there, right? | 这有火腿三明治吧 |
[13:19] | -What’s for dinner? -Some kind of fish, I think. | -晚上吃什么啊 某种 鱼吧 |
[13:23] | Everything secure on the starboard side? | 右舷情况还好吧 |
[13:25] | The camera was torn apart, | 偶们的摄像机光荣粉碎了 |
[13:28] | but I found this | 我还找到这个 |
[13:31] | in the casing. | 就在相机里面 |
[13:35] | Earl already come through here? | 厄尔来了没啊 |
[13:37] | No. Wasn’t he with you? | 没啊 他没和你在一起 |
[13:47] | Control room. | 控制室 |
[13:49] | No, he hasn’t been down here. | 没啊 他不在这儿 |
[13:52] | Yeah, I’ll let you know if I hear from him. | 嗯 知道 他来了我会告诉你 |
[13:54] | All right. Bye. | 好 拜 |
[13:56] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[13:58] | -Dobbs. -What did he want? | -多布斯-啥事啊 |
[14:00] | Just wanted to know if we’d seen Earl, | 他问厄尔在不在 |
[14:01] | said he hasn’t come down from the logging unit yet, | 说他去检查测井装置还没回来呢 |
[14:03] | wondered if we’d heard from him. | 看我们这有没他的消息 |
[14:05] | The compressor’s still on. Where is he now? | 压缩机还在工作呢 多布斯在哪 |
[14:07] | He’s in the galley. | 食堂 |
[14:11] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[14:20] | My father’s coming to you. | 我老豆去找你了啊 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[14:29] | What’s wrong? | 啥事啊 |
[14:31] | -Jim’s coming up here, isn’t he? -Yeah. | -吉姆要来 -嗯 |
[14:34] | I don’t care what he says. I’m hungry. | 不鸟他 我饿死了 |
[14:36] | And I haven’t eaten all day. I’m finishing my food today. | 我都一天没吃东西了 我要吃完我的饭 |
[14:39] | You’d better eat fast. | 那你最好快点吃咯 |
[14:42] | Stop pacing. | 淡定啦 |
[14:44] | You’re just gonna get yourself all worked up. | 不要把自己搞得这么激动啦 |
[14:46] | I’m already worked up. | 偶已经很激动了好不好 |
[14:48] | Maybe he wouldn’t be so hard on you | 说不定他不会给你很难堪的 |
[14:50] | if you weren’t nailing his only daughter. | 只要你别再打他女儿的注意了 |
[14:53] | Does everybody know about me and Carey? | 所有人都知道我和凯里的事 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:57] | So I guess Jim knows? | 那吉姆也就知道了 |
[14:59] | That’s a safe bet. | 很明显啦 |
[15:04] | Where is Earl? | 厄尔在哪儿 |
[15:05] | He went down to turn the compressor off. He hasn’t come back in yet. | 他去管压缩机了 还没回来 |
[15:08] | You sent him out there alone? | 你派他一个人去 |
[15:10] | Why the hell didn’t you go with him? | 你他妈怎么没一起去 |
[15:12] | All right, that’s it. | 很好 我决定了 |
[15:14] | I want you and Rodriguez outside right now looking for him. | 你和罗德里格去找他 |
[15:17] | The rest of you… I want you to scour this ship up and down. | 剩下的 全部去洗船 |
[15:19] | That goes for you too, Virg. Come on, let’s go. | 维尔格 你也不例外 快点 开始啦 |
[15:48] | Earl. | 厄尔 |
[15:50] | Yo. | 哟 |
[15:52] | Are you in here, man? | 你在不在啊 |
[15:56] | Earl. | 厄尔 |
[16:01] | Yo, Earl. | 哟 厄尔 |
[16:04] | Oh, whoa whoa, | 哦哦 |
[16:06] | what have we here? | 这是虾米啊 |
[16:14] | Jesus, Earl. | 厄尔 你小子还真 |
[16:18] | Nice. | 好看 偶喜欢 |
[16:40] | Nothing yet. | 还没找呢 |
[16:46] | We’re gonna go check the logging unit. | 我们去测井装置那看看 |
[17:08] | Earl. Earl. | 厄尔 厄尔 |
[17:13] | Earl? | 厄尔 |
[17:18] | Earl. | 厄尔 |
[17:40] | Earl, are you back here? | 你在不在这啊 |
[18:34] | You were scared, eh? | 吓到了吧 |
[18:38] | It’s not funny. | 靠 有意思吗 |
[18:40] | Hey, it’s payback for the ham sandwiches. | 哎 谁叫你不吃我的清蒸鲑鱼的 吃什么火腿汉堡 |
[18:45] | Man… | 哥们 |
[18:47] | wait till I tell everybody about this. | 偶要告诉所有人 |
[19:18] | The logging unit was never shut down. | 测井装置没被关上咦 |
[19:21] | He never made it that far. | 他没去到那 |
[19:25] | Meet me in my office. | 来我办公室 |
[19:55] | Hello. | 喂 |
[19:56] | -Hey, Colin, it’s me. -Hey. | -是我科林-嗯 |
[19:59] | Hey. | 嗯 |
[20:01] | I just wanted to make sure you got to the operations center okay. | 我就看看你到基地控制中心了没 |
[20:04] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我到了 |
[20:08] | I thought about what you said earlier and… | 我想想你之前的话 |
[20:12] | do you really want off the rig? | 你真的要走 |
[20:16] | Yeah, I’m gonna talk to Mr. Fleming about it in a few minutes. | 是的 我待会儿回合肯说的 |
[20:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | For what it’s worth, | 你觉得对就去做吧 |
[20:26] | I’m sorry that things didn’t work out the way we’d hoped. | 我很抱歉事情会发展到这样 |
[20:32] | If you really want to do this | 如果你真的要走 |
[20:34] | I guess I understand. | 我会理解的 |
[20:41] | Colin, you’re my little brother, okay? | 科林 你是我的弟弟啊 |
[20:45] | You’re my responsibility. | 我有照顾你的责任 |
[20:52] | If I was driving you nuts… | 如果我做了什么伤害了你 |
[20:57] | …it’s just because I love you. | 也是因为 我爱你 |
[20:59] | Freddy? | 弗雷迪 |
[21:03] | Colin? | 科林 |
[21:07] | Colin, are you there? | 科林 能听到吗 |
[21:11] | God damn it. | 操 |
[21:16] | -Copy? -I’ve got nothing over here. | 能听到吗 我这边没信号了 |
[21:19] | Man, nothing over here too. | 我这边也没啊 |
[21:21] | We lost comms. | 我们和基地失去联系咯 |
[21:23] | Well, we knew that was a possibility. No need to panic. | 淡定啦 这很正常啊 没什么大不了的 |
[21:26] | -Famous last words. -You pansy. | 不错的遗言嘛去你娘娘腔的 |
[21:29] | All right, well, I’m gonna go check the eco report from the new satellite. | 我现在去看看新卫星发来的电子报告 |
[21:32] | So if anything else comes up, you guys let me know. | 如果有新状况的话通知我 |
[21:35] | Will do. | 嗯 好的 |
[21:48] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[21:55] | We lost contact with the mainland. | 我们和基地失去联系了 |
[21:58] | So we’re not gonna be able get any help looking for Earl | 所以在暴风雨走之前 我们只能 |
[22:01] | untiI after the storm passes. | 自己找厄尔了 |
[22:07] | I want you to take a look at this. | 看看这个吧 |
[22:09] | What is it? | 什么啊 |
[22:11] | It’s a letter I had to send | 我给一个伙计家寄去的一封信 |
[22:13] | to the family of a good man I lost nine years ago. | 他9年前”没了” |
[22:16] | You ever have to send a letter like that? | 你寄过这样的信没啊 |
[22:22] | You ever met Earl’s wife Jeannie? | 你见过厄尔的老婆吗 |
[22:24] | A hell of a woman. | 很出色的一个女人 |
[22:27] | He’s got a daughter Sophia. | 他还有个女儿 |
[22:31] | She’s 12 years old, | 12岁了 |
[22:33] | a beautiful child, smart as a whip. | 漂亮又聪明 |
[22:35] | What do you want me to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[22:37] | I want you to understand | 我希望你明白 |
[22:39] | that when you lead people in a place like this | 在这样的地方做领导 |
[22:42] | that your actions and decisions can have long-ranging repercussions | 你的一举一动 你的每个决定 |
[22:46] | that can affect the lives of people | 都可能影响到其他人的生活 |
[22:47] | you never even met before. | 其他你可能见也没见过人的生活 |
[22:49] | Now we’ve got rules and protocol for a reason. | 我们的规矩 规定都是有根据的 |
[22:52] | And when you break ’em, I gotta write letters like this | 而你没有遵守 现在我又要写一封信 |
[22:54] | to little girls who are gonna grow up without a daddy. | 写给一个即将在成长轨迹中缺失父亲的小女孩 |
[22:59] | You need to start taking responsibility seriously, son. | 你要肩负起你的责任啊 |
[23:03] | Now go on, get the hell out of my office. | 没事了 你出去吧 |
[23:51] | 有臭氧袭击 | |
[23:53] | Thanks, man. Oh, that’s wonderful. | 靠 谢了啊 哥们 真香啊 |
[23:55] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[23:57] | And I can open a freaking window in here. | 我要在这开个窗才行了 |
[23:59] | I know. Smells like kangaroo pouch. It’s pretty bad. | 明白 闻起来有点像袋鼠的育儿袋 不大好闻啊 |
[24:01] | It’s about to get worse too. | 哦哦 情况貌似更糟了 |
[24:03] | Aren’t you a bit old to be reading comic books? | 你这么大人了还看漫画书 |
[24:05] | You know what? First off, they’re not comic books, okay? | 你知道个屁啊 首先 这不是漫画书好不好 |
[24:08] | Pay attention. These are graphic novels. They’re a little different. | 看着 这是插图小说 不一样的 |
[24:11] | And no, I’m not. | 其次偶还很年轻好不好 |
[24:13] | I’ll be back in five. | 5分钟后回来 |
[24:15] | Hey, take your time, man. You don’t want to rush with that. | 呵呵 慢慢来 上个厕所这么赶干嘛 陶冶下情操嘛 |
[25:20] | Come in. | 进来 |
[25:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:30] | I don’t think your father likes me very much. | 我觉得你爸爸不喜欢我 |
[25:36] | Yeah, I know he can be a little direct. | 嗯 他有时候比较直接点 |
[25:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:44] | to that camera? | 知道摄像机怎么了吗 |
[25:46] | No. | 不知道呢 |
[25:48] | Everything turn out all right with the eco report? | 电子报告是不是也没问题啊 |
[25:52] | Yeah, we’re clean. | 是的 没什么问题 |
[25:54] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[25:56] | I don’t know, these readings don’t make any sense. | 怎么说 只是这些数据把我搞乱了 |
[25:59] | So we’re drilling in a bad area? | 我们钻孔的位置不好 |
[26:02] | The equipment’s working correctly, | 装备的运转都很正常啊 |
[26:04] | but it’s bringing back this… | 可是怎么出现这种情况呢 |
[26:09] | yeah, I don’t know. | 乱了我 |
[26:12] | Right. | 是有点乱 |
[26:15] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[26:53] | Come on, come on. | 再来 再来 |
[26:56] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[27:01] | Nice nice. | 很好 很好 |
[27:12] | Yeah, Papi. | 是的 帕皮 |
[27:16] | Come on, Papi. | 继续啊 |
[27:19] | Give it to me hard. | 大力点 |
[27:22] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[27:34] | Come in. | 进来 |
[27:36] | Mr. Fleming, can I talk to you for a minute? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[27:39] | Yeah, but make it quick. | 嗯 不过请尽快 |
[27:41] | I’m Colin Brewer, information systems on Charlie rig. | 我是科林·布鲁尔 在查理钻井的信息系统工作 |
[27:45] | I was gonna see… | 我想 |
[27:47] | I was hoping to get assigned to another rig. | 我想调到其他钻井工作 |
[27:52] | You want to get off Jim’s rig? | 你要离开吉姆的那个钻井 |
[27:54] | Yes, sir. | 嗯 |
[27:56] | That’s gotta be a first. | 这还是头一次 |
[27:59] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[28:02] | I’ve got a list of people trying to get on that rig | 很多人想去那个钻井的 |
[28:05] | and you want to get off it? Why? | 你却想走 为什么啊 |
[28:08] | Well, it has nothing to do with the way Jim runs his rig. | 不是因为吉姆的管理问题 |
[28:11] | It’s more family-related. | 更多的是家庭问题 |
[28:13] | What did you say your last name was? | 你姓什么来着 |
[28:15] | -Brewer. -Related to Fred Brewer? | -布鲁尔 -弗雷德的亲戚 |
[28:18] | Yeah, Freddy’s my brother. | 嗯 他是我哥哥 |
[28:20] | I know Freddy. He’s a good man. | 我知道他 他很不错哦 |
[28:22] | Jim speaks very highly of him. | 吉姆很看好他 |
[28:25] | If you’re half as valuable as Fred, | 如果你有弗雷德的一半优秀 |
[28:27] | well, Jim’s gonna be very disappointed to see you go. | 我想吉姆都不会想你离开的 |
[28:29] | Colin, right? | 科林 是吧 |
[28:32] | I understand something about | 我明白和家人一起工作 |
[28:35] | working with family. | 的难处 |
[28:39] | So I want you to sleep on it. | 所以我是想你考虑多一晚 |
[28:41] | And if you feel the same way tomorrow, | 如果你明天还是这样决定 |
[28:44] | we’ll talk about it then. Deal? | 我们再接着谈 好不好 |
[28:46] | -Deal. -Get out of here. | -好-出去吧 |
[28:48] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢了 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry about Earl. | 厄尔的事 我很难过 |
[28:55] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:59] | We work in a dangerous place. | 我的工作环境很危险 |
[29:03] | I know. | 知道 |
[29:12] | So I guess there’s not much I can say to make you feel better. | 我觉得我说什么你都不会高兴点的了 |
[29:17] | No. | 嗯 |
[29:19] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[29:24] | Mm, you smell like a roughneck. | 你闻起来像个流氓 |
[29:29] | I am a roughneck. | 我就是个流氓 |
[29:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:33] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[30:08] | Carey, open up. I need to talk to you for a minute. | 开门 |
[30:11] | Dad, hang on a second. | 老爸 等等啊 |
[30:19] | Who were you just talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[30:21] | No one. | 没人啊 |
[30:25] | Wait, Dad. | 等等啊 |
[30:30] | -He knows? -Yeah. I gotta go talk to him. | 他知道 -嗯 我要和他谈谈 |
[30:43] | Excuse me, | 打扰啊 |
[30:45] | do you think you’re done with your workout? | 你的沙袋打完了 |
[30:47] | I’m just taking a breather. | 我现在在休息嘛 |
[30:50] | You’d better be. | 一起休息呗 |
[31:00] | Dad, you can’t possibly be upset. You knew about us. | 老爸 你干嘛这么生气呢 你知道我们的事 |
[31:02] | Sweetheart, I’m your father. | 孩子 我是你爸爸 |
[31:04] | I’ve got every right to be upset. | 我有权生气 |
[31:07] | I think I’m capable of making my own choices. | 我觉得我可以自己做决定 |
[31:10] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[31:12] | Look, it’s just that… | 可是 只是 |
[31:16] | What? | 什么 |
[31:18] | I want something more for you than this. | 我只是希望你更好 |
[31:24] | Is this where you tell me that no man is good enough for his daughter? | 你是想说没人衬得其我咯 |
[31:27] | Oh no, there is a man out there who’s good enough for you, | 不是啊 总会有人适合你的 |
[31:29] | -but it’s just not him. -He’s a good guy. | -那也不会是他 -他是个好人啊 |
[31:31] | I know that. Sweetheart, this has nothing to do with him. | 我知道 但人好并不说明什么 |
[31:46] | How are you holding up? | 感觉怎样啊你 |
[31:48] | I’m all right. | 我很好啊 |
[31:50] | That bad, huh? | 很糟吧 |
[31:55] | I’ve been around, Dobbs. | 我可是有过很多阅历的 |
[31:59] | Things happen. | 有些事情会发生 |
[32:01] | You’re not supposed to like ’em. | 尽管你并不喜欢它的出现 |
[32:02] | I know. | 知道 |
[32:09] | One time in the Philippines | 一次在菲律宾 |
[32:12] | we were supposed to free up | 我们奉命解救 |
[32:14] | a group of American and British hostages. | 一群美国和英国人质 |
[32:17] | As we were advancing, | 我们前进的时候 |
[32:19] | one of our guys took a bullet to the head… | 我的队友被人爆了头 |
[32:22] | killed him instantly, | 瞬间了结了他 |
[32:24] | a lucky shot really. | 那只是走了狗屎运的一枪 |
[32:27] | He was my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[32:30] | One moment he’s just moving ahead of me, | 这一刻他还在你面前行走 |
[32:32] | the next moment he’s gone forever. | 而下一刻他却永远的没了 |
[32:38] | We’re not at war, Faulkner. | 我们现在没在打仗 |
[32:42] | It’s an oiI rig. It’s just a job. | 只是个石油钻井 一份工作而已 |
[32:46] | See, that’s not the point. | 看到没 这就是重点所在 |
[32:50] | Bad things will happen to you | 一些不好的事 |
[32:53] | in your life. | 有时会降临你的人生 |
[32:56] | It is how you respond to them | 而你怎样去处理 去回应 |
[32:58] | that’s going to determine your character | 将会决定你的性格 |
[33:01] | from the day you’re born | 自你出生起 |
[33:03] | till the day you die. | 直至你生命的终结 |
[33:07] | But that doesn’t make it any easier. | 但它却改变不了既成事实 |
[33:09] | It never does. | 没错 是的 |
[33:15] | You’re a good person, Dobbs, | 你是个好人 |
[33:17] | with a lot of potential. | 有很大潜力的 |
[33:20] | If I didn’t think so, I wouldn’t be wasting my breath on you. | 不然的话 谁会在这跟你废话 |
[33:25] | -Thanks. -Don’t mention it. | -谢了-不用 |
[33:31] | Are you gonna read that book all night or do you want to play some cards? | 你是要整晚抱着那本书 还是玩两把 |
[33:36] | Now, see, I want to take your money. | 呵呵 我要赢光你的钱哦 |
[33:41] | I want more for you than to end up the wife of an oilman. | 我可不想你做一个石油工人的老婆 |
[33:43] | This is a hard life. | 那可不好受 |
[33:46] | We’re away for weeks at a time. | 我们干石油的一离开就是几个礼拜啊 |
[33:48] | It’s hell on a woman. Look what it did to my marriage. | 女人会受不了的 看看我的婚姻你就知道了 |
[33:51] | Okay, no, first of all, I’m not Mom. | 不一样的 首先 我不是妈妈 |
[33:53] | And second, there’s a long way to go for me to get married. | 其次 婚姻距离我还是很远的 |
[33:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:59] | Dad. | 爸 |
[34:02] | Honey, I’m just trying to give you some advice | 宝贝 我只是想给你一些建议 |
[34:06] | and a few things that I learned in this life. | 还有我的人生经验 |
[34:08] | I mean, that’s what fathers are supposed to do. | 我觉得这是一个父亲应该要做的 |
[34:11] | You’ve got a bright future ahead of you | 在你面前会有一个很美好的未来 |
[34:14] | and I want you to make the most of it. | 我只是想你能紧抱幸福 |
[34:19] | I know you do. | 我明白你的苦心 |
[34:21] | And one other thing… | 还有一件事 |
[34:23] | when you see Dobbs… | 当你和多布斯见面的时候 |
[34:26] | this rig is like my house. | 这个钻井就是我的家 |
[34:29] | What goes on here goes on under my roof. | 这里发生的一切 都发生在我的眼皮下 |
[34:31] | And you two need to respect that. | 我希望你们俩个可以尊重这一点 |
[34:34] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[34:37] | Get over here, | 那就忘掉这些不愉快吧 |
[34:38] | you doe-eyed smartass. | 你那天真的眼神总是那么有说服力 |
[34:42] | Go on, take a walk. I’m busy. | 你出去走走先 我还有事 |
[34:45] | All right. I love you, Dad. | 好 我爱你 老爸 |
[34:48] | I love you too, baby. | 我也爱你 |
[35:21] | I assume you took care of everything and he loves me now. | 我猜你处理好了所有问题 他现在开始喜欢我了吧 |
[35:24] | Not quite. | 也不尽然哦 |
[35:25] | I’m his daughter. This is his rig. | 他是我老爸 这里又是他的钻井 |
[35:27] | What do you expect? | 你还有什么指望啊 |
[35:28] | See, that’s a good girlfriend… getting us some brownies. | 看到没 我那贤惠的女朋友给我们准备了巧克力蛋糕 |
[35:31] | Aw, honey. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[35:32] | They’re not for you. | 不是为你准备的哦 |
[35:35] | Oh, how did you get so many kings? | 咦 你怎么这多K啊 |
[35:39] | I fold. | 我不跟 |
[35:42] | Having fun? | 玩的开心啊 |
[35:47] | I hate this game. | 我讨厌这游戏 |
[36:04] | Dad. | 爹 |
[36:12] | Help me! Kyle, please help! Help! | 来人啊 来人啊 |
[36:17] | Help! It’s my dad. | 来人啊 我爸出事了 |
[36:18] | -Where is he? -In his office. | -他在哪 -他办公室 |
[36:25] | -The window. -Please. Please. | -窗户那 |
[36:28] | Let’s get her out of here. | 先把她带出去 |
[37:16] | Do you think this has something to do with Earl? | 你觉得这和厄尔有关吗 |
[37:19] | I think it definitely has something to do with Earl. | 绝对有关 |
[37:52] | I’ll call the crew up. | 我会召集所有工作人员 |
[37:58] | Sweetheart, I’m your father. | 宝贝 我是你爸爸 |
[38:00] | I’ve got every right to be upset. | 我有权生气 |
[38:03] | I think I’m capable of making my own choices. | 我觉得我可以自己做决定 |
[38:06] | No, first of all, I’m not Mom. | 不一样 首先 我不是妈妈 |
[38:09] | -Where is he? Where is he? -Come on. | 他在哪 他在哪 没事的 没事 |
[38:37] | No one’s answering from the control room. | 控制室没人回答 |
[38:39] | Try the gym. | 试试健身房那 |
[38:49] | No one’s answering. | 也没人回答 |
[38:51] | I’ll try the galley. | 我再试试食堂拿 |
[40:34] | Then where is everybody? | 人都去哪了 |
[40:36] | I don’t know. | 鬼知道 |
[40:37] | Well, we have to go check the rig. | 我想我们要检查下钻井了 |
[40:43] | We’re going to search the rig, make sure everybody else is okay. | 我们要检查这个钻井 确保其他人是安全的 |
[40:46] | Take whatever you can as a weapon. | 拿个家伙防身 |
[40:48] | You don’t know who we’ll be meeting out there. | 不知道我们会碰到什么呢 |
[41:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:45] | -You got a problem? -What’s with the lamp? | 怎么了 拿着灯干嘛啊 |
[41:48] | What have you guys been doing? | 你们刚才在干嘛 |
[41:50] | Exercising. | 运动呗 |
[41:56] | What’s wrong with you guys? | 你们怎么了 |
[41:59] | How long have you guys been here? | 你们在这多久了 |
[42:01] | I don’t know. An hour and a half, | 不知道咦 1个半小时 |
[42:03] | two hours. | 2个小时 |
[42:06] | We think Jim is dead. | 我们觉得吉姆可能死了 |
[42:08] | You think? | 你们觉得 |
[42:10] | It looks like someone killed him. | 貌似有人杀了他 |
[42:12] | What do you mean, someone killed him? | 你到底在说什么 有人杀了他 |
[42:14] | There’s blood all over his office and the blood trail leads out the window. | 他的办公室全是血 血迹沿着去到窗户那 |
[42:17] | If you guys are pulling some kind of joke, this isn’t funny. | 如果你们在说笑的话 这可一点都不好笑 |
[42:21] | No, it’s not a joke. | 没有 我们说真的 |
[42:23] | What did the mainland say? | 基地怎么说 |
[42:25] | The radio is out. | 无线电断了 连接不到 |
[42:26] | We’re gonna go to the control room next. | 我们要去控制室 |
[42:28] | Well, we’re not doing any good here. | 好 那我们现在就走 在这待着可没什么用 |
[42:53] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[43:02] | It’s just like Jim’s office. | 和吉姆的办公室一样 |
[43:08] | Help me over here. Something’s blocking the door. | 过来帮手 什么东西挡着门了 |
[43:24] | -Andrew. -Freddy? | -安德鲁 -弗雷迪 |
[43:27] | What the hell are you doing? | 靠 你在这干吗呢 |
[43:28] | Oh man, I’m sorry, dude. I didn’t know that was you. | 嘿 哥们抱歉 抱歉 我不知道是你 |
[43:32] | A life vest? Really? | 用救生衣 你还真搞笑 |
[43:35] | It was all I had. | 我只有这个好不好 |
[43:40] | What? | 怎么么了 |
[43:43] | Did you guys kill that thing? | 你们杀了那东西没 |
[43:45] | What thing? What the hell are you talking about? | 什么东西 你在说什么 |
[43:47] | The thing, man. I saw it kill Wallace. | 那东西 我看见他啥了华莱士 |
[43:49] | I’ve never seen anything like it before, man. | 我从没见过那样的东西 |
[43:52] | It had claws. | 它有爪子 |
[43:55] | It kind of looked like the Mexican chupa thing. | 就像 就像墨西哥畜帕[吸血怪兽]那一类的东西 |
[43:57] | You know, the Mexican thing. | 你应该知道的吧 那些墨西哥怪兽 |
[43:59] | I’m Puerto Rican, asshole. | 我是波多黎各人 你个笨蛋 |
[44:01] | Okay, whatever it was, it was fierce. | 管它是什么 它是很凶猛的 |
[44:05] | It tore Wallace apart. | 他把华莱士撕碎了 |
[44:07] | Why didn’t it get you? | 它怎么没抓到你啊 |
[44:09] | Because I ran. | 我跑了啊 |
[44:11] | I dived into here. I just barely got away. | 我躲进里面 才能幸免 |
[44:13] | Where did it go? | 它去哪了 |
[44:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[44:16] | We have a security camera. | 我们有安保监控摄像 |
[44:18] | Maybe we can see it on one of those. | 说定我们能通过摄像看到它 |
[44:41] | Wait. | 等下 |
[44:43] | There, the lower right-hand corner. | 在那 右下方角落那 |
[44:46] | I don’t see shit. | 看不到啊 |
[44:47] | Try another camera. Maybe we’ll get a better image. | 试试其他的监控摄像 说不定能捕捉到它 |
[44:50] | This is camera C, | 这是C监控摄像 |
[44:53] | portside aft corner, at roughly the same time. | 这是船尾左舷角落 同时间段 |
[44:59] | That’s it. That’s what I saw. | 就是这个 我看到的就是这个 |
[45:01] | What the hell is that thing? | 靠 那到底是什么 |
[45:03] | I told you guys. | 我说过啦 |
[45:05] | When is the rest of the crew coming back? | 其余的工作人员什么时候来 |
[45:07] | When the storm ends. | 要等暴风雨停了 |
[45:09] | Well, the weather service said | 天气预报说 |
[45:11] | that the storm should pass through by morning. | 风暴要持续到明早 |
[45:16] | Maybe that thing will just go away. | 说不定那东西自己走了 |
[45:21] | Obviously we didn’t bring it out here with us. | 很明显那家伙不是我们带来的 |
[45:24] | -Well, then what the hell is it? -Does it matter? | 靠 那到底是什么 重要吗 |
[45:27] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[45:29] | How are we gonna kill that thing? | 我们怎么才能杀了那东西 |
[45:31] | There’s a speargun next to the scuba gear. | 潜水装置旁有矛枪 |
[45:34] | It’ll have to do. | 那个可以用 |
[45:36] | No, my dad has a gun. | 我爸那有抢 |
[45:38] | It was a gift from my uncle when he got the rig. | 我叔叔送他一把枪 做他得到钻井的礼物 |
[45:40] | He keeps it in his state room. | 他放在他的起居室 |
[45:41] | So let’s go get it. | 那我们去拿吧 |
[45:44] | Stick together, no stragglers. I’ll take the lead. | 一起走 别掉队 我走在前面 |
[45:46] | Faulkner, you and Freddy watch the rear. | 福克纳 你和弗雷迪垫后 |
[45:48] | Hey hey, fuck you, no. Women are not gonna be in the middle. | 喂 不行 女的不能呆在中间 |
[45:51] | No offense, Andrew. | 无意冒犯 安德鲁 |
[45:53] | Whatever, man. I don’t mind being in the middle. | 无所谓啊 我待在中间好了 |
[45:55] | I’ll take the lead. | 我在前面开路 |
[45:57] | You cocksuckers try and keep up. | 你们要跟上 |
[46:28] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[46:33] | This way. | 这边 |
[47:08] | We need to keep moving. | 我们要继续走 |
[47:20] | Where’s the gun? | 枪在哪 |
[47:22] | It’s in the box on the desk. | 桌上的箱子里 |
[47:32] | Nice. What is that? | 晕 这是什么 |
[47:34] | A trigger lock. | 扳机锁 |
[47:37] | Great. | 晕死 |
[47:39] | It doesn’t do us much good like that. | 这可不怎么好啊 |
[47:43] | Check the desk. | 在桌子上找找 |
[47:49] | There’s nothing here. | 没有啊 |
[47:51] | Wait, it’s probably on his keychain. | 可能在他的钥匙扣那里 |
[47:53] | He always keeps it on a hook in his office. | 他总把那挂在他的办公室 |
[47:57] | Why don’t you all go up ahead? | 你们去找吧 |
[47:59] | I’m going to go get that speargun. | 我去拿矛枪 |
[48:01] | We need to stick together. | 我们要待在一起 |
[48:02] | No, I need to be on my own. | 不 我一个人行了 |
[48:07] | Look, I don’t know what this thing is, | 那是什么东西我不知道 |
[48:09] | but it’s not here for food. | 但它不是来找食物的 |
[48:12] | It likes to kill us. | 它是来杀我们的 |
[48:14] | And it’s doing it one by one. | 一个一个的杀了我们 |
[48:18] | Character, Dobbs. | 性格问题 多布斯 |
[48:22] | I hunt alone. | 我习惯一个人战斗 |
[48:25] | Stick together. Like he says, | 像他说的 你们要团结在一起 |
[48:27] | you’re safer as a group. | 你们在一起会安全点 |
[48:33] | We can’t worry about him. We need that key. | 不用担心他了 我们需要找到钥匙 |
[48:36] | Hey, instead of running around, how about we just go to the control room | 嘿 与其在这里四围晃 还不如回去控制室 |
[48:39] | and barricade ourselves in? | 把门堵着 藏在里面呢 |
[48:41] | We will, but we need this gun for protection. | 待会再回去 我们需要拿到枪做保护 |
[48:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[49:00] | If we cut through here, we’ll get there faster. | 从这里抄近路会快点 |
[49:02] | Let’s do it. | 那就走啊 |
[50:06] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[51:02] | -Wait here. -No no, I’m going in. | 等下-不 我要进去 |
[51:06] | Do you know where he keeps them? | 知道他把东西放哪吗 |
[51:08] | The thing about my dad… | 我老爸的事 |
[51:11] | a creature of habit. | 人人都有习惯啦 |
[51:29] | I love you, Dad. | 老爸 我爱你 |
[51:31] | I love you too, baby. | 我也爱你 |
[51:57] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[51:59] | We gotta go. | 我们走吧 |
[52:07] | Are we good? | 还好吧 |
[52:08] | Yeah, we’re good. We’ve still got to check in on VirgiI. | 嗯 我们去看看维吉尔怎么样了 |
[52:11] | Hey man, why don’t we just go lock ourselves | 喂 不如直接回去把我们自己锁在控制室里 |
[52:13] | in the control room like you said? | 刚才不是说好了吗 |
[52:15] | You go wait in the control room. We’ll meet you there. | 你先去控制室等着 我们待会见 |
[52:21] | Wait up. | 等等啊 |
[53:10] | Rodriguez, Andrew, | 罗德里格斯 安德鲁 |
[53:12] | watch the front while we search the place. | 我们进去搜索 你们俩看着前面 |
[53:13] | Watch the front? | 看着前面 |
[53:15] | Don’t be such a sissy. | 别这么胆小好不好 |
[53:17] | Wait, at least give me the gun. | 至少也给我把枪啊 |
[53:58] | Listening to Dobbs is gonna get us killed, | 听多布斯的会害死大家的 |
[54:01] | I’m telling you. Who elected him the leader? | 我说真的 话说谁选他当的头啊 |
[54:03] | You’re, like, the wussiest person I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最胆小的人了 |
[54:23] | -Chicken. -I’m not a chicken, okay? | 胆小鬼我不是 |
[54:26] | -Yes, you are. -No, I’m not. | 你是我不是 |
[54:31] | What was that? | 什么啊 |
[54:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[54:46] | What are you doing? Don’t go down there. | 你干嘛 别下去啊 |
[54:48] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[54:50] | Stupid. | 傻的你 |
[54:51] | You hear a noise, you’re gonna go down there and check on it? | 听到声音 你就要下去检查啊 |
[54:57] | Fine. You’re right. | 好 听你的 |
[54:59] | Of course I’m right. If anything, you should be going away from the noise. | 我肯定是对的 你要做的反而是远离那声音 |
[55:02] | Run! | 跑 |
[55:04] | Run, Andrew! Run! | 跑啊 快跑 |
[55:16] | Help! Guys guys guys! | 来人啊 来人啊 |
[55:20] | It’s out here! | 那怪物就在那边啊 |
[55:24] | No. | 不 |
[55:55] | -Why didn’t you help her? -I tried. | 你怎么不帮她我有帮啊 |
[55:58] | -You liar! -I did. She told me to run. | 你说谎-她叫我跑 |
[56:00] | That’s her blood. | 这是她的血 |
[56:02] | That’s enough! Come on, that’s enough. | 够了 算了 够了 |
[56:10] | You little shit. | 操 |
[56:12] | Whoa whoa, where are you going? | 喂喂 你要干吗 |
[56:15] | I’m gonna find this thing | 我要去找那怪物 |
[56:17] | and I’m gonna kill it. | 然后杀了它 |
[56:19] | Freddy, please. | 弗雷迪 别冲动 |
[56:38] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么啊你 |
[57:36] | Easy. | 没事的 |
[57:40] | Over here. | 这边 |
[57:42] | -Careful. -It hurts, man. It hurts. | 小心啊-疼啊 疼 |
[57:44] | Easy. -I got it. I got it. | 放松啊-我没事 没事 |
[57:50] | Here. | 这里 |
[57:56] | Hey. | 喂 |
[57:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:06] | Well, what do we do now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[58:08] | We sit here and wait. | 坐在这等 |
[58:11] | This thing’s not gonna leave us alone. | 那怪物不会放过我们的 |
[58:13] | We’re safer in here than we are out there. | 我们在这比在外面要安全 |
[58:15] | He’s not going anywhere like that. | 那怪物在外面会乱窜的 |
[58:18] | I just don’t like being boxed in here like this. | 我只是不想缩在这 |
[58:21] | Guys. | 哎 |
[58:26] | He’s having an allergic reaction. | 他开始有过敏反应了 |
[58:28] | We have to get him an adrenalin shot now. | 我们要马上给他注射肾上腺素才行 |
[58:31] | In the sickbay? | 在医务室 |
[58:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[58:36] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[58:38] | He’s struggling to breathe. If we don’t… | 如果我们不 他会不能呼吸的 |
[58:40] | I know. I’ll go get it. | 我知道 我去拿 |
[58:43] | I’ll go with you. | 我也一起去 |
[58:45] | Well, I can get on the monitors and watch for this thing. | 我可以看着显示器 帮你们留意那怪物 |
[58:50] | What about you guys in here? | 你们在这怎么办 |
[58:53] | Take the gun. | 枪给你 |
[58:55] | We’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[59:01] | We’ll get you help, Andrew. | 我们会帮你的 |
[59:03] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[59:21] | We need to go under the rig. | 我们从钻井下面过 |
[59:23] | What? | 什么 |
[59:26] | We need to go under the rig to avoid this thing. | 我们避开那怪物 从钻井下面走 |
[59:28] | It’s longer, but it’s the safest way. | 虽然远了点 但是很安全 |
[59:31] | Carey, we’re going under the rig. | 凯里 我们从钻井下走 |
[59:34] | I don’t have cameras under there. | 那里没有摄像头 |
[59:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:01:20] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:01:22] | Jeez, where have you been? | 你都去哪儿了 |
[1:01:25] | You’re being hunted. | 你们被追踪了 |
[1:01:28] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[1:01:59] | Okay, I’ve got it portside. Stay out of that area. | 左舷发现一个 别去那 |
[1:03:53] | There’s another one. | 还有一个 |
[1:03:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:56] | There’s two of them. They got Faulkner. | 有两个怪物 他们抓了福克纳 |
[1:04:18] | -Is this it? -Yes yes. | 是这个吗 是 |
[1:04:44] | Give him the shot. | 给他注射 |
[1:05:03] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他会没事的吧 |
[1:05:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:05:20] | You didn’t happen to get any bandages for his leg, did you? | 你不会刚好拿回来一些绷带给她包扎吧 |
[1:05:25] | I thought I’d ask. | 是我忘了提醒你 |
[1:05:35] | What happened? | 什么事 |
[1:05:38] | Easy. | 没事 |
[1:05:43] | Get him up! | 把他扶起来 |
[1:05:46] | Come on, come on. | 起来 起来 |
[1:05:49] | Okay, here we go. | 走了 |
[1:05:53] | Move. | 走 |
[1:06:00] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[1:06:02] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:06:04] | Shit. Okay. | 操 |
[1:06:23] | Here here. | 这边 这边 |
[1:06:25] | Come on, come on, come on. | 来 来 来 |
[1:06:27] | Shh. Shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[1:07:13] | -It’s clear. -Are you sure? | 没事了-你确定 |
[1:07:15] | It went over the side. | 它去了另一边 |
[1:07:31] | -Do you think it’s gone for good? -I doubt it. | 它还会回来吗 -可能吧 |
[1:07:34] | What the hell do we do now? | 靠 我现在怎么办 |
[1:07:37] | We gotta kill it. | 杀了它 |
[1:07:41] | Or it’s gonna kill us. | 不然就被它杀 |
[1:07:43] | How? | 怎么杀啊 |
[1:07:45] | I’m gonna wait up on the helicopter pad with a bunch of pipes and knives. | 我要去直升飞机场 那有一对管子和刀具 |
[1:07:48] | And when it comes, I’m gonna go to town on that motherfucker. | 等它来了我就砍了它 |
[1:07:51] | We could. | 可行 |
[1:07:53] | But I doubt pipes and knives are gonna do the trick. | 但是管子和刀能不能干掉那怪物啊 |
[1:07:55] | Well, aren’t there some chemicals or something we can use? | 那有没有什么化学品或其他东西可以利用 |
[1:07:57] | This is an oiI rig. We gotta have something. | 这是石油钻井 我们肯定有什么东西 |
[1:07:59] | A bunch of metal tools. You want to throw wrenches at it? | 一堆金属工具 你要用扳手砸它 |
[1:08:02] | No. I don’t know. | 不是 怎么说 |
[1:08:04] | What about natural gas? | 天然气怎样 |
[1:08:06] | You want to blow the rig? | 你想钻井吗 |
[1:08:08] | -I like it. -No no no no. | -我喜欢 -不是的 |
[1:08:09] | We pump gas into an area, we lure the thing in there, | 我在某个地方聚集天然气 然后把怪物引过去 |
[1:08:12] | and we burn it to a crisp. | 然后把它给炸了 |
[1:08:14] | -Yeah, we can do that too. -Yeah, I can get the rig online. | 可以 这个可以-是的 我可以让钻井联机 |
[1:08:17] | We can redirect the gas to whatever line we want. | 把天然气重新改道去到我们想要的地方 |
[1:08:20] | -How long will that take? -15-20 minutes. | 这大概要多久-15-20分钟 |
[1:08:22] | Good. Freddy, we need some flare guns. | 很好 弗雷迪 我们学要一些信号枪 |
[1:08:23] | We have that in the emergency kit. | 紧急备用箱里有 |
[1:08:25] | All right. | 很好 |
[1:08:27] | How are we gonna lure it there? | 我们怎么把怪引过去呢 |
[1:08:29] | One thing at a time. | 一样一样解决嘛 |
[1:08:31] | Let’s get moving. | 开始行动 |
[1:08:50] | Oh! Fucking… | 操 |
[1:08:52] | Fucker. | 操蛋 |
[1:08:54] | Fuck you. | 妈的 |
[1:09:03] | No flare gun. Found the flares. | 没信号枪 只找到了信号弹 |
[1:09:05] | It’ll have to do. | 没办法了 总要试试 |
[1:09:09] | Be careful that doesn’t go off by accident. | 小心点 别把它搞爆了 |
[1:09:13] | Good call. | 谢谢提醒 |
[1:09:21] | How are we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[1:09:23] | Almost there. | 差不多了 |
[1:09:24] | So how are we gonna lure it in? | 那到底怎么引怪 |
[1:09:28] | Well, I figured you and I | 嗯 就我们两个 |
[1:09:31] | keep watch on the drill deck. | 看守着钻孔甲板 等怪物出来 |
[1:09:33] | Carey, you watch the monitors. | 凯里 你看着监视器 |
[1:09:35] | When we see this thing, | 等看到怪物了 |
[1:09:37] | we use ourselves as bait. | 我们就拿自己当诱饵 |
[1:09:39] | That’s what I was afraid of. | 这就是我所害怕的 |
[1:09:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:47] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[1:10:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:10:06] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:10:16] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[1:10:17] | Thanks. You too. | 谢了 你也是啊 |
[1:12:06] | I don’t suppose we could hope this thing gave up on us. | 我不觉得这怪物会放过我们 |
[1:12:09] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 我也没指望过 |
[1:12:20] | Guys, I got something. | 嘿 有情况 |
[1:12:21] | What is it? | 是怎样 |
[1:12:23] | Movement on the northeast corner. | 东北角有动静 |
[1:12:24] | Freddy, that’s you. | 弗雷迪 你那边 |
[1:12:29] | I don’t see anything. | 我没看见啊 |
[1:12:30] | It was just a shadow, but it was definitely movement. | 只是个影子 但它确实在移动 |
[1:13:03] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[1:14:08] | I’m gonna kill this thing. | 我要杀了这东西 |
[1:14:10] | -Carey, what do you see? -I don’t know. I’ve lost it. | 凯里 看到什么没 看不到 画面收不到 |
[1:14:35] | Freddy! | 弗雷迪 |
[1:14:38] | Freddy! | 弗雷迪 |
[1:14:53] | Freddy! | 弗雷迪 |
[1:15:08] | Carey, I’m coming to you. | 凯里 我来找你 |
[1:15:10] | What? Where’s Freddy? | 什么 弗雷迪呢 |
[1:15:11] | He’s gone. I’m coming to you, and coming to you fast. | 他被抓了 我来找你了 很快就到 |
[1:15:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:15:39] | Listen, we can still kill this thing, all right? | 听着 我们还是能杀了那个怪物的 是不是 |
[1:15:42] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:15:46] | We can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[1:15:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:16:16] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[1:18:11] | Oh shit. | 操 |
[1:19:09] | Charlie rig, this is Weyland base command. | 查理钻井 这里是葳朗基地指挥部 |
[1:19:14] | Roger that. The weather is clear. What’s your ETA? | 收到 天气晴朗 你们预计什么时候到 |
[1:19:16] | -It’s rescue 1-5. -I’ll take it. | 这是营救1-5号-我来说 |
[1:19:18] | Rescue 1-5, this is Ken Fleming at base. | 营救1-5号 我是基地的肯 |
[1:19:22] | Copy, Mr. Fleming. This is 1-5. | 收到 这是1-5号 |
[1:19:24] | We’re approaching Charlie rig now. | 我们到达查理钻井 |
[1:19:28] | Do you see any of the crew? | 有没有见到工作人员 |
[1:19:31] | Sir, I’ve got one person on the helipad. | 我们在直升机场发现一人 |
[1:19:33] | It’s a female, Caucasian. | 女 白种人 |
[1:19:40] | Carey. | 凯里 |
[1:19:44] | Anyone else, 1-5? | 还有其他人吗 |
[1:19:59] | Sir, this is Rescue 1-5, copy. | 营救1-5号 报告 |
[1:20:01] | Go ahead, 1-5. | 说 |
[1:20:03] | Sir… | 先生 |
[1:20:05] | the girl is hysterical, sir. | 这女孩有些精神异常 |
[1:20:08] | She’s saying | 她说 |
[1:20:10] | the crew is dead. | 全体人员都死了 |
[1:20:12] | She says | 她说 |
[1:20:14] | they’re all gone. | 他们全都死了 |
[1:20:20] | John, get her back here, okay? | 把她带回来 |
[1:20:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:20:25] | This is base. | 这里是基地 |
[1:21:01] | The rig’s systems are offline. | 钻井的系统离线 |
[1:21:04] | It looks like a substantial blow. | 像是发生过大爆炸 |
[1:21:06] | And as soon as everybody gets on site, you call me. | 所有人就位后 叫我 |
[1:21:09] | Colin, come in here. John, excuse us. | 科林 进来 约翰 失陪 |
[1:21:11] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:21:14] | I gotta be straight with you, son. | 我就直说了 |
[1:21:17] | We just got an automatic emergency message from your rig. | 我们收到你们钻井的自动紧急状况信息 |
[1:21:44] | Colin, I’m sorry. | 科林 我也很抱歉 |
[1:21:50] | I should have stayed. | 我本应该留下的 |
[1:21:52] | No. | 不是的 |
[1:21:54] | You did exactly what you were supposed to do. | 你做了你应该做的 |
[1:21:56] | Your brother did exactly what he was supposed to do. | 你哥哥也做了他应该做的 |
[1:22:05] | I know these rigs. And I know Jim. | 我知道这钻井 我知道吉姆 |
[1:22:09] | The storm did not cause that explosion. | 风暴不会引起爆炸的 |
[1:22:17] | That rig was blown for another reason. | 肯定有其他原因 |
[1:22:19] | -And I’m gonna go find out why. -I’m going. | 我要亲自查看-我也去 |
[1:22:21] | No, you’re staying here. | 不 你留在这 |
[1:22:24] | I have to go. | 我要去 |
[1:22:30] | I have to bring my brother home. | 我要把我哥哥带回来 |
[1:24:52] | God. | 天呐 |
[1:25:08] | Oh my God. | 哦 我天呐 |
[1:25:14] | Colin. | 科林 |
[1:25:18] | Colin. | 科林 |
[1:27:49] | Freddy! | 弗雷迪 |
[1:27:53] | Freddy. | 弗雷迪 |
[1:27:59] | Colin! | 科林 |
[1:28:06] | That’s for my brother, you ugly son of a bitch. | 草你大爷的 这枪为我死去的弟兄们 |
[1:28:35] | Are you still looking for that transfer? | 你还要调职吗 |
[1:28:40] | ‘Cause I’m coming with you. | 这回我也要跟你去了 |