Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Rhythm Section(节奏组)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Rhythm Section(节奏组)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:节奏组
英文名称:The Rhythm Section
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Annabelle1997\h\h\hStellar. 翻\h譯
[01:04] Think of your heart as the drums. 把你的心跳想象成鼓聲
[01:09] Your breathing as the bass. 把你的呼吸想象成貝斯聲
[02:31] 八個月前 倫敦
[05:12] Lisa! Front bedroom. 麗莎 去前面的臥室
[05:21] Hi. 嗨
[05:22] I’m Keith. 我是基斯
[05:23] Half an hour, 100. An hour, 150. 半個小時 100塊 一個小時 150塊
[05:26] I just want to talk. 我只想聊會兒天
[05:27] Let’s get the money out of the way. 先把錢結了再說
[05:32] Yeah. 好
[05:55] What’s your name? 你叫什麼
[05:56] Lisa. 麗莎
[05:58] Is that your real name? 是你的真名嗎
[06:00] My name’s Lisa. 我叫麗莎
[06:03] Unless you want it to be something else. 除非你想叫我別的什麼
[06:08] How about Stephanie? 叫斯蒂芬妮怎麼樣
[06:09] Sure. 隨意
[06:20] Stephanie Patrick? 斯蒂芬妮·帕特里克
[06:25] Your parents, they were on the Northeastern Airlines flight 你父母跟你兄弟姐妹三年前
[06:28] that crashed, into the Atlantic three years ago 乘坐美國東北航空的飛機
[06:31] with your sister and your brother. 墜亡在大西洋
[06:34] I’m a journalist. 我是一名記者
[06:39] I’m writing an article. 最近在寫這篇報道
[06:43] Look, it wasn’t an accident. There was a bomb onboard. 那次墜亡不是意外 飛機上有炸彈
[06:47] Have you got a cigarette? 你有煙嗎
[06:50] No. 沒有
[06:51] The bombmaker is here. He’s in London. 那個做炸彈的就在這兒 就在倫敦
[06:53] He’s free. He’s walking the fucking streets. 逍遙法外 他還在大搖大擺地逛街呢
[07:01] I’ll be back in a minute. 我馬上回來
[07:15] Up. Come on. 起來 快點
[07:18] Get off me. Get off me! 放開我 放手
[07:21] I just want to talk, Stephanie. 我只是想談談 斯蒂芬妮
[07:26] – Go on. Get out, guv. – All right, I’m going! -你走 滾出去 -好 我走
[07:28] 基斯·普羅克特 自由記者
[08:22] You have one saved message. 您有一條保存的留言
[08:27] Hello, sweetheart. 寶貝
[08:29] Uh, Dad left his wedding ring on the counter. 爸爸把他的婚戒忘在水池上了
[08:32] Can you grab it? 你能去取一下嗎
[08:35] See you at the airport. 我們在機場等你
[08:37] We love you. 愛你
[10:14] What are you doing? 你在幹什麼
[10:54] Can you prove it? 你有證據嗎
[10:56] Just get in. 先上車
[11:06] So where are we going? 我們去哪兒
[11:09] You can’t have sex with me. 別想着和我上牀
[11:13] That’s a relief. 這話我就放心了
[11:16] Fuck you. 滾吧你
[11:24] Can you move? 能讓讓嗎
[11:42] You want a drink? 你想喝點什麼嗎
[11:46] I’m gonna get a beer. 我去拿啤酒
[14:48] Is that the man who killed my family? 就是他害死我全家嗎
[14:50] That’s Mohammed Reza. 這是默罕默德·雷扎
[14:52] He made the device. 他做的炸彈
[14:53] So he’s a bombmaker. 所以他是炸彈製造者
[14:54] And the security services, they’ve got him under surveillance, 安全機構已經在監控他的行蹤了
[14:56] but they won’t bring him in. 但沒有抓他
[14:58] They know who made the bomb 明知道是他做的炸彈
[14:58] and they won’t fucking bring him in? 還他媽不把他關起來嗎
[15:02] No. 對
[15:05] Well, why not? 爲什麼
[15:06] I’m not sure yet. 我也不太清楚
[15:07] Maybe they’re worried that if they do, 可能是擔心把他抓起來的話
[15:10] they might lose his network. 會丟失整個情報網
[15:12] Maybe they’re also more scared of who he might lead them to, 也可能是害怕查到不該查的人
[15:14] maybe one of our friends in the Middle East. 說不定中東有我們的間諜
[15:16] Ramifications of that could be huge. 查下去會牽連甚多
[15:19] Can you imagine if this stuff gets out? 你能想象嗎 要是這些泄露出去了
[15:23] That they’ve let a known bomber walk the streets of London? 那所有人都會知道倫敦街頭有一個炸彈客
[15:26] That all of this, all this… 所有的這些 這一切
[15:28] The plane crash was a cover- up? 飛機墜亡是在掩飾什麼嗎
[15:36] The fallout would be catastrophic. 後果將不堪設想
[15:37] How do you know all this? 你怎麼知道這麼多的
[15:40] Research. And my source. 調查 還有線人的情報
[15:42] – And I’d prefer it… – And you know your source… -能不能 -你的線人
[15:44] – …if you don’t smoke, please. – …is telling the truth? -能不能把煙熄了 -靠譜嗎
[15:46] – How do you know? – I’d prefer if you didn’t smoke. -你怎麼能確定 -麻煩先把煙滅了吧
[15:59] How do you know your source is telling the truth? 你怎麼確定你的線人說的是真話
[16:04] He hasn’t steered me wrong yet. 到目前爲止他還沒錯過
[16:08] So this source, what does he need you for? 那你回報他些什麼
[16:11] He can’t do it himself. 他自己做不來
[16:12] He’s part of the intelligence community. 他在情報組織工作
[16:15] Ex- MI6, but he’s still an insider. 前軍情六處成員 但現在還是內部人士
[16:21] And he needs you to help him. 他需要你的幫助
[16:25] Is that right? 對嗎
[16:26] I can help you. 我可以幫你
[16:33] You should have left me alone. 你不該來找我的
[16:36] But I didn’t, did I? 但我還是找了 不是嗎
[16:37] ‘Cause I make such a good headline. 因爲我是個好話題
[16:40] Some tragic, middle- class student. 悲慘的中產階級學生
[16:43] I’m not that kind of journalist. 我不是那種記者
[16:44] And I’m not here to sell papers. 我也不是來這兒賣報紙的
[16:47] You could have had any life you wanted. 你本可以過自己想要的生活
[16:49] This is the life I want. 這就是我想要的生活
[16:50] Instead of being the top student at Oxford that you were? 好過像以前一樣在牛津大學當優等生嗎
[16:53] I don’t believe you. 我不信
[16:54] Why did you come for me? 爲什麼來找我
[16:56] You’re another victim. 你也是受害者
[16:59] You’re just not dead yet. 只是僥倖活下來罷了
[17:09] Who was Martin Douglas? 馬丁·道格拉斯是誰
[17:11] The man in the seat meant for me. 他的座位上坐的原本該是我
[17:14] He was an architect. 他是一名建築師
[17:15] From Uniondale, New York. 從紐約尤寧代爾來的
[17:19] – Was he married? – Yeah. Yeah, he was. -他結婚了嗎 -結了
[17:23] Did he have children? 有孩子嗎
[17:26] Two. 兩個
[19:23] – Who else knows about all this? – No one. -還有誰知道這一切 -沒了
[19:28] Well, what about your source? 你的線人呢
[19:34] Is that your source? 是線人的名字嗎
[19:38] What’s B stand for? B是什麼意思
[19:40] – Is B in Scotland? – Leave it. -他在蘇格蘭嗎 -別管了
[19:42] What’s his name? 他叫什麼
[19:44] What’s B stand for? B代表什麼
[19:46] It doesn’t matter. You’ll never find him. 這不重要 你永遠都找不到他的
[19:49] I’ve got to go out. I’ve got a meeting. So… 我要先走了 還有個會要開 所以
[20:12] That’s if you need anything, and there’s some keys. 給你買東西的錢 還有我的鑰匙
[20:20] I could disappear and take your keys. 我可能會拿着你的鑰匙直接走人的
[20:25] And I could change the locks. 我可以換鎖
[21:11] – That a new coat? – No. -新大衣嗎 -不是
[21:19] What do you think, I’m a fucking Travelex, Lis? 你怎麼想的 我是通濟隆嗎 小麗
[21:24] What do you need, one or two? 要多少 一顆還是兩顆
[21:26] And a gun. 還要一把槍
[21:31] You? 你嗎
[21:32] A shooter? 要殺人嗎
[21:34] Do me a fucking favor, Lis. 可算了吧 小麗
[21:37] I’ll just find someone else. 我去找別人好了
[23:04] Can I help you? 有什麼能幫你的嗎
[23:33] The bag. 我的包
[23:39] Where’s my bag? 我的包呢
[26:38] Stop! 停車
[26:42] Hey. I need to go that way. 我要往那邊走
[26:44] Sorry, we’re going into the town. 不好意思 我們要去鎮裏
[26:46] You’ll just have to make your own way. 你只能自己走過去了
[28:33] Get the fuck off me! 放開我
[28:39] Get the… 你放
[28:46] Let go of me! 你給我放開
[28:50] Stop! 放手
[29:00] Take off your coat. 脫掉外套
[29:03] Take off your coat! 脫掉外套
[29:12] Empty the pockets. 口袋裏的東西都掏出來
[29:21] – How long since your last hit? – I’m not an addict. -上次注射是什麼時候 -我不是癮君子
[29:23] – You’re not an addict? – I’m a user. -你不是嗎 -偶爾而已
[29:25] – This for me? – No. -這是用來殺我的嗎 -不是
[29:27] Huh? Is this for me? 你要殺我嗎
[29:29] You’d have to get very close. 你得再離近一點
[29:30] Close enough to hit me with it. 才能打中我
[29:35] It’s not loaded. 沒上膛
[29:42] Wait! 等一下
[30:05] Stephanie. That’s your name, isn’t it? 你叫斯蒂芬妮 對吧
[30:08] – Hmm. – That’s right. -嗯 -這就對了
[30:10] Your parents would be proud. 你父母會爲你感到自豪的
[30:13] Who else knows you’re here? 還有誰知道你在這兒
[30:14] – My parents are dead. – I know. -我父母死了 -我知道
[30:18] Who else knows you’re here? 還有誰知道你在這兒
[30:21] – No one. – I can’t hear you. -沒別人了 -我聽不清
[30:25] No one. 沒別人了
[30:26] No one knows. No one knows. No one knows I’m here. 沒有 沒人知道了 沒人知道我在這兒
[30:31] No one knows. 沒有人知道
[30:36] Why did you come here, then? 你爲什麼來這兒
[30:40] – I’m gonna kill Reza. – Oh, God. -我要殺了雷扎 -天哪
[30:43] He must be terrified. 他一定害怕死了
[30:46] Help me find him. 幫我找他
[30:47] You want to kill Mohammed Reza, you need to hire a professional. 要想殺了默罕默德·雷扎 你得僱個專業殺手
[30:51] I don’t have any money. 我沒錢
[30:53] Oh. Well, you have a job. 但你有工作
[30:54] You’re a prostitute, aren’t you? 你是個妓女 對吧
[31:01] You’re… 你
[31:02] You’re B. You’re Proctor’s source. 你是B 你是普羅克特的線人
[31:06] Sorry? 什麼
[31:10] I could go to a newspaper 我可以去報社爆料
[31:13] and they would… 他們
[31:15] They would want to hear about you and Proctor, I’m sure. 他們一定會很樂意知道你和普羅克特的故事
[31:19] They’d want to hear about you for… 他們一定想知道你
[31:22] Was that the same Proctor you managed to get killed? 就是那個被你害死了的普羅克特嗎
[31:33] You might as well have shot him yourself. 你還不如親自殺了他呢
[31:39] Look at me. 看着我
[31:42] Look at me! 看着我
[31:48] You don’t have a clue 你根本想象不到
[31:51] about the scale of the mess you’ve caused. 自己惹了多大的麻煩
[32:12] No! 不
[32:45] Where is Reza? 雷紮在哪兒
[32:47] Help me find him. 幫我找到他
[32:50] Why would I do that? 我爲什麼要幫你
[32:53] You spooked Reza with your cafeteria stunt. 你在餐廳打草驚蛇了
[32:56] Thanks to you, he’s vanished. 拜你所賜 現在他消失了
[32:57] – I need to kill him. – You can’t even walk. -我要殺了他 -你連路都走不穩
[32:59] Then help me walk. 那就幫我
[33:31] Laces. 繫鞋帶
[33:39] Fuck you. 操你媽
[33:57] One second. One second. 等等 等一下
[34:00] Just one second, please. 等一下 求你了
[34:15] I’m gonna say this now, so you never turn around to me 我就說一次 省的你以後回來找我
[34:17] and say I didn’t warn you. 說我沒警告過你
[34:19] You’re not made for this. 你不是這塊料
[34:21] Can we talk about Reza? 能說說雷扎嗎
[34:23] You’re wasting your time. 你是在浪費時間
[34:27] Hey. 叫你呢
[34:28] I can get you fit. I can teach you survival. 我可以訓練你 教你怎麼生存
[34:31] But in the end, you’ll still be you. 但你終究還是你自己
[34:36] It’ll take longer than you want. 這個過程要花很長時間
[34:37] It’ll hurt more than you think. 也遠比你想象的痛苦
[34:39] Can we talk about Reza? 我們能聊聊雷扎嗎
[34:43] Almost certainly, you won’t succeed. 基本上可以確定的是 你不會成功的
[34:45] But if by some miracle you do succeed, 但如果奇蹟發生 你真的成功了
[34:46] this is what you’ll discover: 你就會發現
[34:49] It’s not worth it. 根本不值得
[34:52] Come on. 起來
[34:54] Just stop it. 等會
[34:55] Give me a minute! 給我一分鐘
[34:57] Don’t treat me like I’m fucking worthless. 別把我當成廢物對待
[35:01] All right, take off your clothes. 好 那把你衣服脫了
[35:03] – Fuck off. – Take off your clothes. -滾 -脫衣服
[35:10] You won’t run? You can swim. Swim home. 你跑不動 那就游泳 游回家吧
[35:13] I can’t… I can’t swim. It’s fucking freezing. 我不會 我不會游泳 太他媽冷了
[35:18] I mean it, I can’t swim. I’ll fucking drown. 我是認真的 我不會游泳 我會淹死的
[35:20] Is there anything you can do? 那你會什麼
[35:22] You don’t even know what I’ve been through. 你根本不知道我經歷了什麼
[35:26] Drugs. Prostitution. That’s not a tragedy. 吸毒 賣淫 不算是悲劇
[35:30] It’s a cliche. 爛俗的人生罷了
[35:32] You’re a cliche. You don’t have what it takes. 你的人生俗透了 你根本不夠格
[35:36] So drown. 所以淹死吧
[35:38] Or quit. 要麼就放棄
[35:41] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[38:45] I’ve got nothing to lose, so fucking try me. 我沒什麼能失去的了 他媽的試試吧
[38:52] – What about your life? – What about it? -你經歷了什麼 -怎麼了
[39:45] My family weren’t supposed to be on that flight. 我的家人本來坐的不是那班飛機
[39:53] They changed their plans so I could join them. 他們爲了讓我一起去 改變了計劃
[39:57] But I didn’t. 但我還是沒有和他們一起走
[40:02] Not because I couldn’t. Because I… 不是因爲我不能 而是因爲我
[40:05] Because I didn’t want to. 而是因爲我不想
[40:11] So they flew without me. 所以他們就乘那班飛機走了
[40:26] All right. 瞭解
[40:29] Reza is an errand boy. 雷扎就是跑腿的
[40:34] The man who greenlit the attack on that plane 批准飛機上襲擊行動的那個人
[40:37] was a radical Islamist cleric 是一個激進的伊斯蘭教士
[40:39] representing a hardline government. 代表強硬的政府
[40:42] And he paid U17 to get the job done. 他聘用U17完成這項任務
[40:48] – What’s U17? – “Who,” not “what.” -U17是什麼 -是”誰” 不是”什麼”
[40:50] U17 is code for an unidentified person. U17是身份不明的人的代碼
[40:53] CIA classification for a terrorist suspect 是中情局對未確定名稱的
[40:56] with no confirmed root name. 恐怖分子嫌疑人的分類
[40:59] U17 could be anybody. U17可以是任何人
[41:01] And what about the cleric? Where’s he? 那個教士呢 他在哪
[41:03] Cleric was killed in a drone strike two years ago. 教士兩年前在一次無人機襲擊中喪生
[41:06] Reza is our direct link to U17. 雷扎是我們和U17的直接聯繫
[41:13] You want Reza, you’re gonna want U17, too. 你要想找到雷扎 就得找到U17
[41:19] I want ’em all. 他們我都要
[41:23] So this is Abdul Kaif. 這是阿卜杜勒·凱福
[41:25] He was an activist. A visionary. 他是個積極分子 有遠見的人
[41:28] I read about him at Proctor’s. 我在普羅克特家看到過他
[41:29] Considered a massive threat 他是個改革者
[41:30] because he was a reformer, from a region terrified of reform. 因此他被害怕改革的地區視爲巨大的威脅
[41:34] They killed 239 people just to get to a man 他們本來只用在百貨公司門口乾掉這個人
[41:37] they could have shot coming out of Harrods? 卻殺了239個人陪葬
[41:39] It was a message specifically addressed to reformers: 這是特別給改革者的一個信息
[41:42] We can get you anywhere 無論你在哪 我們都能找到你
[41:44] and there is nothing we are not prepared to do. 無論做什麼 我們都準備好了
[41:50] Abdul died fighting intolerance and extremism. 阿卜杜勒因反抗偏執和極端主義而死
[41:52] 展望雜誌 阿卜杜勒·凱福 面對即將到來的伊斯蘭改革
[41:54] Everyone else was collateral damage. 其他人都屬於間接傷害
[42:00] Abdul’s father, Suleman Kaif, suspected as much. 阿卜杜勒的父親蘇萊曼·凱福 也持懷疑態度
[42:04] He wasn’t afraid to find out who was behind this. 他不害怕查出幕後黑手
[42:07] He financed Proctor. 他資助了普羅克特
[42:20] Stop. 停
[42:23] You got to get your breathing sorted. 你需要調整呼吸
[42:25] Don’t panic. Be calm. Be still. 別緊張 平靜下來 心如止水
[42:28] You got to get your rhythm section under control, 你得控制好節奏
[42:30] like in music, remember? 就像音樂 記住了嗎
[42:33] – Think of your heart as the drums. – Yeah. -把你的心跳想象成鼓聲 -好
[42:36] Your breathing as the bass. 把你的呼吸想象成貝斯聲
[42:37] You get those sorted and you’re sorted. 調整好呼吸你就成功了
[42:47] Your heart as the drums. 把心跳想象成鼓聲
[42:49] Your breathing as the bass. 把呼吸聲想象成貝斯聲
[42:56] Put another one in. Never less than two. 再來一槍 開槍絕對不要少於兩次
[43:06] Good. 很好
[43:07] – That’s the easy part. – What’s the hard part? -這還只是簡單的 -難的是什麼
[43:11] Living with it. 揹負着心理重擔
[43:27] You’re gonna have to be someone else. 你必須假扮成另一個人
[43:30] Petra. 佩特拉
[43:31] – Petra Reuter. – Who’s that? -佩特拉·羅伊特 -她是誰
[43:33] – She was an assassin. – Was? -她以前是個殺手 -以前
[43:36] – She’s dead. – Well, how’s that gonna work? -她死了 -那我怎麼假扮成她
[43:39] Her body was never recovered, so it’s gonna work great. 她的屍體一直沒找到 所以她是最佳選擇
[43:57] Christ. 天啊
[43:59] What the… 什麼情況
[44:04] Fuck off. 滾蛋
[44:22] You’ve fucked the car and now you’re dead. 你把車撞壞了 命也沒了
[44:25] You’re fucking crazy. 你他媽的瘋了
[44:30] Nice job. 幹得漂亮
[44:32] Enjoy the walk home! 享受步行回家的旅途哦
[44:44] Enjoy the walk home! 你也是哦
[45:03] Is this your wife? 這是你妻子嗎
[45:04] Uh- huh. 嗯
[45:06] – She’s beautiful. – Yeah, she was. -她很漂亮 -生前是很漂亮
[45:16] When are you gonna teach me to fight? 你什麼時候教我打架
[45:22] We should probably go over that, no? 我們應該開始了吧
[45:29] Find something sharp. Go for ears, eyes. 找尖銳的東西 戳耳朵 眼睛
[45:31] If they’ve got balls, go for those. 如果對方有蛋蛋 就戳蛋蛋
[45:39] That’s it? 就這樣
[45:42] We need to concentrate on the abilities that you have. 我們需要專注於你擁有的能力
[45:47] Like languages. 比如語言
[45:55] This because I’m a woman? 就因爲我是女人
[45:58] There are plenty of women out there just as good as men. 外面有很多和男人一樣強的女人
[46:00] So, make me one of them. 那就幫我成爲那樣的人
[46:03] – It would take too long. – How long? -需要太長的時間了 -多長
[46:07] How long? 多長時間
[46:09] It’s been months. 已經過了幾個月了
[46:13] I said, how long? 我問你多長時間
[46:14] Your menopause would be a distant memory. 直到你更年期都過幾十年了
[46:51] Fuck. 日
[46:58] Stop it. 別打了
[47:02] No. 不
[47:14] Go ahead. 來啊
[48:24] Calm yourself. 冷靜下來
[48:26] Calm yourself. 冷靜
[48:28] Stop moving. 別動
[48:35] That’s a good start. 是個好的開始
[48:50] Want some tea? 喝茶嗎
[48:54] Hey. 嘿
[48:55] Are you MI6? 你是軍情六處嗎
[48:58] Proctor said you were. 普羅克特說你是
[49:00] Not at the moment. 現在不是了
[49:02] What does that mean? 什麼意思
[49:03] That means I messed up. 意思是我搞砸了
[49:06] How? 怎麼回事
[49:07] I killed Petra Reuter. 我殺了佩特拉·羅伊特
[49:10] Deliberately? 故意的嗎
[49:14] Yeah. 對
[49:16] I didn’t kill her by accident. 我不是失手殺了她
[49:24] That’s Petra. 那是佩特拉
[49:26] How old would she be now? 要是還活着她多大了
[49:27] Older than you, but manageable. 比你大 但沒大多少
[49:30] Those three men she’s with there… 和她在一起的三個男人
[49:34] She killed all of them. 她殺了其中一個
[49:40] This is the nine- millimeter hollow- point. 這是九毫米的空心彈
[49:44] When that impacts soft tissue, 當它擊中軟組織時
[49:45] it flowers up to about three times the size. 會造成三倍大的傷口
[49:48] Creates a larger wound channel, 形成一個更大的傷口通道
[49:51] severing arteries, cutting nerves. 切斷動脈 切斷神經
[49:53] Massive blood loss, hypovolemic shock. 大量失血 低血容量性休克
[49:57] You hit someone in the sternum with that, 用它射中人的胸骨
[49:58] the bone shatters, bullet enters the heart… 胸骨會破碎 子彈直擊心臟
[50:01] The heart blows out. 心臟爆破
[50:02] – Shoot me. – What? -朝我開槍 -什麼
[50:05] – Right here. – Are you out of your mind? -瞄準這裏 -你瘋了嗎
[50:07] Shut up. Just do it. 閉嘴 開槍
[50:29] Think of your heart as the drums. 把心跳想象成鼓聲
[50:32] Your breathing as the bass. 把呼吸聲想象成貝斯聲
[50:39] Massive blood loss… Clean through the body… 大量失血 穿透身體
[50:40] Hypovolemic shock… When that impacts soft tissue, 低血容量性休克 當它擊中軟組織時
[50:43] it flowers up to about three times the size. 會造成三倍大的傷口
[50:45] You hit someone in the sternum with that… 用它射中人的胸骨
[50:48] …the bone shatters, bullet enters the heart… 胸骨會破碎 子彈直擊心臟
[50:52] …the heart blows out. 心臟爆破
[50:58] I’m putting you out in the field. 我要讓你去實戰了
[51:08] I received counterintelligence information 我收到了反間諜情報
[51:10] that Reza’s making a new device for U17. 雷扎正在爲U17研製一個新炸彈
[51:13] Word is it’ll be a major event. 就是說這是件大事
[51:16] So you’re going to Madrid. 所以你得去馬德里
[51:18] It’s where Marc Serra lives. 那是馬克·塞拉住的地方
[51:24] That’s Serra. He’s an information broker. 這是塞拉 他是一名情報中介
[51:28] Used to work for the CIA, 曾爲中情局工作
[51:29] now he trades on the open market. 現在他在公開市場進行交易
[51:30] We use Serra to get to U17. 我們需要通過塞拉找到U17
[51:34] You’re gonna have to get close to Serra 你得接近塞拉
[51:35] to convince him you’re Petra. 讓他相信你就是佩特拉
[51:41] – Who’s gonna pay for all this? – Fucked if I know. -誰來資助這次行動 -我他媽知道就好了
[51:47] You serious? 你認真的嗎
[51:51] What about Abdul’s father? 阿卜杜勒的父親呢
[51:53] Suleman Kaif. He financed Proctor. 蘇萊曼·凱福 他資助了普羅克特
[51:55] – Good idea. – Yeah, it is. -好主意 -當然
[51:57] Go get us some money. 去搞些錢
[52:35] How did you get in here? 你怎麼進來的
[52:40] Far too easily. 太容易了
[52:41] What do you want? 你想要什麼
[52:44] – What do you want? – Your son was on flight 147. -你想要什麼 -你兒子曾在147航班上
[52:47] Get out of my house. 出去
[52:48] You tried to prove that the crash was terrorism, 你曾試圖證明墜機是因爲恐怖分子
[52:50] not mechanical failure, 不是機械故障
[52:51] but no one believed you except . 但是除了普羅克特 沒人相信你
[52:54] – You know Proctor? – Yes. -你認識普羅克特 -對
[52:57] If you want to talk to me, get that gun out of my face. 你要想和我好好談 就把槍放下
[53:11] Proctor promised to find out the truth for me. 普羅克特答應幫我查明真相
[53:14] Instead, he stole my money and disappeared. 但是他偷走我的錢就消失了
[53:18] – He’s a fraud. – No. -他是個騙子 -他不是
[53:20] He’s a thief through. 他就是個小偷
[53:22] He’s dead. 他死了
[53:24] He was murdered. 他被殺了
[53:26] So why are you here? 那你爲什麼出現在這
[53:29] To offer you closure. 給你一個了結
[53:31] And how would you do that? 你打算怎麼做
[53:34] Violently. 用暴力
[53:38] And, uh, what do you want me to do exactly? 你到底想讓我做什麼
[53:42] Just… Just expenses, that’s all. 提供一些費用就行
[53:45] Just expenses. 只有費用
[53:49] – That’s all. – That’s all. -只有這個要求 -只有這個要求
[53:53] How did I guess? 你猜我怎麼想
[53:57] Please, leave my house. 請離開我家
[54:00] No. 不
[54:09] On the inside. 戒指內圈
[54:13] My family’s seat numbers. 是我家人的座位號
[54:28] People have gone to far greater lengths than this to cheat me. 爲了騙我 有人的手段更甚
[54:32] – I’m not cheating you. – I don’t know who you are, -我沒有騙你 -我不知道你是誰
[54:35] but I’ll find out. 但是我會搞清楚的
[54:37] Now, please leave my house. 現在請你從我家出去
[54:41] How do you know Proctor was murdered? 你是怎麼知道普羅克特是被謀殺的
[54:42] – Ah, she is leaving. – Because I found him. -她現在要走了 -因爲我找上他了
[54:46] It was my fault. 是我的錯
[54:47] He was the first person in three years 他是這三年來第一個人
[54:49] to treat me like a human being. 把我當成一個人來對待
[54:50] – Come on, get out. – He wasn’t a fraud. -快點出去 -他不是一個騙子
[55:00] You’ve made a mistake. 你看錯她了
[55:02] Alia, leave it. This doesn’t concern you. 艾莉雅 別管了 這與你無關
[55:05] My son is dead. And it doesn’t concern me? 我兒子死了 這與我無關
[55:10] You know as well as I do 你和我一樣清楚
[55:11] that it is far more complicated than that. 這件事遠比那複雜
[55:13] She has no idea what’s she’s talking about. 她根本不知道她在說什麼
[55:15] – But I do. – Alia, be quiet. -但是我知道 -艾莉雅 別說了
[55:18] I will not be silenced. 我不會保持沉默的
[55:20] You stay silent if you want to. 你大可以坐視不理
[55:23] You were right about the flight and you know it. 關於航班的猜想你是對的 你心知肚明
[55:26] Proctor showed me everything. 普羅克特把一切都給我看了
[55:29] Whoever did it, I’ll find them 不管是誰幹的 我都會找到他們
[55:31] and I’ll kill every last one of them. 我會一個不剩地殺了他們
[55:32] I can do it. I will. 我可以做到 而且我也會做到
[55:34] But there will be no public vindication for you. 但是你等不到一個公開審判
[55:39] Killing the guilty will not heal us. 殺死有罪的人並不會治癒我們
[55:41] I’m not looking to get healed. 我並不指望被治癒
[55:45] I will help you. I will give you the money. 我會幫你的 我會給你錢
[55:50] Here. 給
[55:52] Your ring. 你的戒指
[55:56] No, no. Keep it. 不不 你留着吧
[55:59] Keep it for me. 爲我留着
[57:05] Got your first contract for you. 給你找到了第一份活
[57:06] Name of Lehmans. He’s a piece of shit, this guy. 名叫勒曼 這個人就是個垃圾
[57:10] Deals in arms, guns, drugs, blood diamonds. 涉及武器 槍支 毒品 血鑽交易
[57:13] If anyone can find him, 如果世界上有一個人能找到他
[57:15] it’s Serra. 那這個人就是塞拉
[57:21] Why do I have to kill him? 爲什麼我必須殺掉他
[57:23] Lehmans is the one who led me to Petra. 正是勒曼把我引向了佩特拉
[57:26] And she wasn’t the forgiving type. 她不是那種會原諒別人的人
[57:29] There’s something else you should know. 還有件事你有必要知道
[57:31] He arranged for the bomb to be on that plane. 是他把炸彈安在飛機上的
[57:46] – Yeah. – Hello, Marc? -請講 -你好 馬克
[57:48] Who is this? 你是誰
[57:49] I need you to find Eric Lehmans for me. 我需要你幫我找到埃裏克·勒曼
[57:52] Eric Lehmans, huh? 埃裏克·勒曼嗎
[57:54] Never heard of him. 從來沒有聽說過他
[57:56] What about Petra Reuter? You heard of her? 那佩特拉·羅伊特呢 你聽說過她嗎
[57:59] Uh, now I’m definitely not interested. 我對此毫無興趣
[58:02] But I’ll tell you something. 但是我告訴你
[58:03] You can have this one for free. 這個免費告訴你
[58:05] Petra Reuter is dead. 佩特拉·羅伊特死了
[58:08] I get that a lot. 我聽到好多次了
[58:10] Whoever you are, you’re not her. 不管你是誰 你反正不是她
[58:13] Can you find him or not? 你能不能找到他
[58:15] Let me… 讓我
[58:17] Let me think about it. 讓我想想
[58:19] Sure. Why don’t you call me when you finish your espresso. 當然 等你喝完加濃咖啡再打給我吧
[58:25] Why are you looking for Lehmans? 你爲什麼要找勒曼
[58:28] What? 什麼
[58:29] Why are you looking for Lehmans? 你爲什麼要找勒曼
[58:31] Never mind. 無所謂了
[58:32] If you don’t know why, I’m wasting my time. 如果你不知道爲什麼 我就是在浪費時間
[58:35] Hold on a sec. 等一下
[58:37] – How much? – How much what? -多少 -什麼多少
[58:41] – How much will it cost? – I’ll let you know. -多少錢 -我會告訴你的
[58:44] – Call me on this number. – No. -打給這個號碼 -不
[58:46] We’ll meet tomorrow. Face to face. 我們明天見 面對面
[58:48] – Okay, where? – I’ll text you. -好 在哪裏 -我發短信給你
[59:26] Always figured you for a blonde. 我一直以爲你是金髮
[59:30] Did you find him or not? 你找到他了嗎
[59:31] The fee is 200,000 euros. 費用是二十萬歐元
[59:35] It includes a risk premium. 這裏麪包含了風險報酬
[59:36] You must have a low opinion of me. 你對我印象肯定不太好
[59:38] I don’t have any opinion of you yet. 你目前還沒給我留下什麼印象
[59:40] Payable by wire, no cash. 匯款給我 不接受現金
[59:45] That works for me. 可以
[59:53] Lehmans has an air-transport company based in Belgrade, 勒曼在貝爾格萊德有一個空運公司
[59:56] but he keeps his distance. 但他很謹慎
[59:58] He’s changed his name 他改了名
[59:59] and lives alone in Tangier, in his apartment 獨自居住在丹吉爾的公寓裏
[1:00:02] and rarely goes out. 很少出門
[1:00:04] Have fun. 玩得開心
[1:01:18] Who sent you? 誰派你來的
[1:01:25] Your outline’s unclear to me. 我不太看得清你長什麼樣
[1:01:32] But you smell like a woman. 但是你聞起來像個女人
[1:01:37] It’s Petra Reuter. 我是佩特拉·羅伊特
[1:01:53] If it was, I’d be dead already. 如果你真是她的話 我現在已經死了
[1:01:55] You are. 沒錯
[1:01:56] Petra had a reason to kill me. What’s yours? 佩特拉有理由殺掉我 你呢
[1:02:01] Stay. 別動
[1:02:03] Three years ago. 三年前
[1:02:09] Flight 147. 147號航班
[1:03:03] No, get off me! 不 滾開
[1:05:49] Hey! Hey, you! 嘿 嘿 說你呢
[1:05:57] Back up! 退後
[1:05:59] Get the fuck back. 快他媽退後
[1:06:02] Fairuz! 法魯茲
[1:06:03] Get on your knees. Get on your knees! 跪下 跪下
[1:06:06] A genoux! A genoux! 跪下 跪下
[1:06:38] Go! 走開
[1:06:41] Fuck. 操
[1:06:42] Go! 走開
[1:06:47] Move! Fucking get out! 走開啊 快他媽別擋路
[1:07:51] No. Fuck! 不 操
[1:08:00] Shit. Shit. Shit! 操 操 操
[1:08:17] Fuck! 操
[1:09:21] You really left your mark on Tangier. 你真是在丹吉爾留下了濃墨重彩的一筆
[1:09:24] You never told me about his protection. 你沒告訴我他的安保措施
[1:09:26] Lehmans made too many enemies not to have ’em. 勒曼有太多敵人 沒法不僱保鏢
[1:09:29] I’m surprised you didn’t know that… Petra. 我很驚訝你不知道 佩特拉
[1:09:33] – I got a proposition for you. – What? -我有個活給你 -什麼
[1:09:36] An American financier named Leon Giler. 一個叫利昂·吉爾的美國投資家
[1:09:38] He’s being investigated by the authorities in the US. 他正在被美國有關部門調查
[1:09:41] My client’s concerned he may be tempted to cut a deal, 我的客戶擔心他可能被引誘和警方定協議
[1:09:44] save his own skin. 來保全自己
[1:09:47] Why is he being investigated? 爲什麼他會被調查
[1:09:49] He got greedy with other people’s money. 他貪了其他人的錢
[1:09:51] And it’s time-sensitive, I’m afraid. 恐怕給你的考慮時間不多
[1:09:56] If you need more time to think about it, 如果你還需要時間來想想
[1:09:57] we can meet up again later. 我們可以之後再見一次面
[1:09:59] If you’re around. 如果你在附近的話
[1:10:01] Strictly business, of course. 當然 下次見面只談生意
[1:10:11] What else would it be? 不然還能談什麼
[1:10:21] What’s up? 怎麼了
[1:10:22] It’s Serra, he wants me to take a contract. 塞拉想讓我接一個單子
[1:10:24] Some businessman in New York named Leon Giler? 是一個叫利昂·吉爾的紐約商人
[1:10:27] Take the contract. 接這個單子
[1:10:28] Giler is suspected of having financial dealings with U17. 吉爾有和U17做經濟交易的嫌疑
[1:10:32] It’s believed he funded the cell that brought down the plane. 據說是他資助了墜毀飛機的小組
[1:10:36] One more thing. Serra. 還有一件事 注意塞拉
[1:10:38] When it comes to the money, make it hurt. 談到錢的時候 要讓他肉疼
[1:10:40] Petra always did. 佩特拉一向如此
[1:10:45] I’ll do it for two million cash. 給我200萬現金我就幹
[1:10:47] – You’re shitting me. – No. -你他媽開什麼玩笑 -不是玩笑
[1:10:51] I imagine for whatever problem your client has with Giler, 我猜和你的客戶與吉爾之間的問題比起來
[1:10:53] that’s gonna feel cheap. 這個價錢都算便宜的
[1:10:54] And then I still owe you 200,000 for finding me Lehmans, so… 我還欠你找到勒曼的20萬 所以
[1:10:59] It’s really only 1.8 plus expenses. 其實只有180萬 開銷另算
[1:11:01] That’s not reasonable at all. 這一點也不合理
[1:11:03] Well, this isn’t a reasonable business, is it? 這本來就不是一場合理的交易 對吧
[1:11:10] So where exactly have you been for the past few years? 所以你過去幾年到底去哪了
[1:11:14] You’re the information broker, Marc. 馬克 你可是情報中介
[1:11:24] – What? – I don’t know. -怎麼了 -我不知道
[1:11:26] You’re much more human than I thought you’d be, Petra. 佩特拉 你比我想象的有人性多了
[1:11:29] Then it’s a good disguise. 那麼這個僞裝還不錯
[1:11:31] Yes, it is. 的確
[1:11:33] So, what’s your story? You’re from Munich, right? 說出你的故事 你來自慕尼黑對吧
[1:11:38] I think you know I’m from Berlin. 我覺得你知道我來自柏林
[1:11:40] Ah, Berlin, that’s right. My bad. 對 柏林 我的錯
[1:11:42] It’s just you don’t speak with a trace of a German accent. 只是你說話一點德國口音都沒有
[1:11:48] – How long have you lived here? – About six years now. -你在這住了多久 -差不多六年了
[1:11:51] Since you left the CIA? 自從你離開中情局以後
[1:11:57] You know, there’s a lot of people that think that you’re dead, 你知道嗎 很多人以爲你死了
[1:12:01] who would love to know that you’re not. 他們知道你沒死的話會很高興的
[1:12:03] Why not just disappear? 爲什麼不直接消失呢
[1:12:07] We are what we are. 我們天性就是這樣
[1:12:11] Right? 對吧
[1:12:18] Giler. One million dollars. 吉爾 一百萬美元
[1:12:21] The price is two million. 價格是兩百萬
[1:12:57] Why did you kill Petra? 你爲什麼要殺佩特拉
[1:13:04] She murdered an MI6 colleague of mine. 她殺了一個我在軍情六處的同事
[1:13:10] I found myself in a position to return the favor. 我覺得我應該回敬她
[1:13:15] So what was the problem? 出什麼問題了
[1:13:17] I was ordered to stand down. 我被命令退下
[1:13:20] I did it anyway. 但我還是殺了她
[1:13:21] MI6 ordered you to stand down? 軍情六處要求你退下
[1:13:27] No. 不
[1:13:29] CIA. 是中情局
[1:13:32] CIA hired Petra to track and kill U17. 中情局僱了佩特拉來跟蹤並殺死U17
[1:13:37] Anyway, I shot her. 不過我還是朝她開槍了
[1:13:40] CIA got very upset, MI6 had to do something. 中情局非常不爽 軍情六處要有所表示
[1:13:48] Petra was meant to kill U17 在我家人乘的那架飛機墜毀前
[1:13:52] before my family’s plane went down. 佩特拉本來應該殺了U17的
[1:13:56] So that’s why I’m here. 這就是爲什麼我現在在這裏
[1:13:57] To finish the mission you fucked up. 來完成你搞砸了的任務
[1:14:01] Was your wife the MI6 colleague? 你在軍情六處的那個同事是你妻子嗎
[1:14:12] Any regrets then? 後悔嗎
[1:14:14] You told me revenge is never worth it. 你告訴我報仇永遠都是不值得的
[1:14:16] So I’m asking you, any regrets? 所以我問你 後悔嗎
[1:14:47] Giler’s security is tight. 吉爾的安保措施做得很好
[1:14:49] No gun will get through, not the way you’re going in. 槍帶不進去 正常的方式不行
[1:14:51] Which is how? 那我該怎麼辦
[1:14:52] He owns a penthouse on Central Park West. 他在中央公園西大道有一間頂層公寓
[1:14:54] Not his family home. 不是他家裏的房子
[1:14:56] – A mistress? – Call girls. -情婦 -小姐
[1:14:59] Gas him first. Square in the face, okay? 先用這個噴他 對着臉噴 好嗎
[1:15:02] – Are you listening? – Ammm. -你在聽嗎 -嗯
[1:15:03] When he goes down, 他中招之後
[1:15:06] cut his throat. 割他的喉
[1:15:07] You go in deep, you go in hard. 捅得深一點 用力一點
[1:15:09] Ear to ear. 從耳朵的一端到另一端
[1:15:11] Gas him first, or you won’t manage. 先噴他 不然你搞不定他
[1:15:13] And wait until you’re undressed. 等你脫了衣服再動手
[1:15:16] – You got a better idea? – I don’t have a worse one. -你有更好的主意嗎 -沒有更爛的了
[1:15:19] You have to walk out, not run out, 你要走出來 不要跑出來
[1:15:20] and you can’t do that covered in blood. 也不能把血濺到身上
[1:15:25] – You okay? – Why wouldn’t I be? -你還好嗎 -我爲什麼會不好
[1:15:33] I never thought you’d get this far. 我從未想過你會走到這一步
[1:15:53] Penthouse. 頂層公寓
[1:15:58] One moment. Guys? 稍等一下 兄弟們
[1:16:03] I’ll take that. 我要檢查一下
[1:16:10] Hands out. 手擡起來
[1:16:16] “Salbadal…” “沙巴多”
[1:16:17] Salbutamol. I’m asthmatic. 沙丁胺醇 我有哮喘
[1:16:20] All that heavy breathing, huh? 重重的喘息聲 是吧
[1:16:24] Showtime. 好戲開始
[1:16:38] He’s just such a petty motherfucker. 他就是個小肚雞腸的傻逼
[1:16:40] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:16:41] No, Terry. No, no. 不 泰瑞 不 不行
[1:16:43] You tell him I don’t give a flying fuck. 你告訴他 我一點都不在乎
[1:16:46] I’ll just pull the fucking plug. 我他媽現在就要把電話掛了
[1:16:48] I’ll pull the plug right now. 我現在就掛
[1:16:50] No, no, you tell him what I said the first time. 不不 你就把我第一次說的話告訴他
[1:16:52] Hold on. Hold on. 等會 等會
[1:16:53] – Who the hell are you? – Lisa. -你是哪位啊 -麗莎
[1:16:56] – Who? – Lisa -誰 -麗莎
[1:16:57] – Where the fuck is Madeleine? – She’s off sick. -瑪德琳他媽的去哪了 -她病了
[1:17:00] She’s off sick? 她病了是嗎
[1:17:03] – Nobody told me that. – I’m sorry, is there a problem? -沒人告訴我啊 -抱歉 有什麼問題嗎
[1:17:05] Yeah, a big fucking problem. 他媽的問題大了
[1:17:06] Not less than forty fucking inches. 胸圍不能小於100釐米
[1:17:08] They should know that by now. 他們現在應該知道我的癖好了
[1:17:09] What are you, 36, max? 你纔多大 最多90釐米
[1:17:12] I can’t work with this shit, come on! 媽的 這可沒法激起我的慾望
[1:17:14] – It’s never been done. – Oh, it’s been done plenty. -都沒被開發過 -已經被開發過很多次了
[1:17:18] You do all the shit Maddie does? 小瑪做的那些你都會做嗎
[1:17:20] – With her tits and all? – Oh, I can do a lot more. -用她奶子做的那些 -我的花樣更多哦
[1:17:22] – Yeah? – I think you’ll be surprised -是嗎 -我做的花樣
[1:17:24] by what I do for you. 會讓你大吃一驚
[1:17:30] All right, I guess it’s my lucky day. 好吧 看來今天撞大運了
[1:17:32] Where’s the bathroom? 衛生間在哪裏
[1:17:34] – You got to use the bathroom? – Yes. -你要用衛生間 -對
[1:17:36] Come on. 搞快點
[1:17:36] It’s right behind you, it’s on the left. 就在你後面 左手邊
[1:17:38] Make it quick. I got to call Tokyo in an hour. 快點 我一個小時後要給東京那邊打電話
[1:18:17] The fuck you doing in there? Let’s go! 你他媽在裏面磨蹭什麼呢 搞快點
[1:18:23] What are you doing in there, Cinderella? 你在裏面幹什麼呢 灰姑娘
[1:18:34] Put your head down on my cock. 把你頭低下去給我口
[1:18:36] Head down. 低頭
[1:18:42] Close your eyes. 閉上你的眼睛
[1:18:50] Please don’t. Please don’t. 不要 不要這樣
[1:18:54] Don’t kill me. Don’t kill me. 別殺我 別殺我
[1:18:56] Don’t kill me, please. I have children. 別殺我 求你了 我還有孩子呢
[1:18:57] A little girl. She’s only nine years old. 是個小女孩 她才九歲
[1:19:31] I couldn’t. 我辦不到
[1:19:33] I just couldn’t. 我真的辦不到
[1:19:59] NYPD sources have now confirmed 紐約警局方面現已確認
[1:20:02] the identities of the four fatalities 於今日下午發生的汽車爆炸事件中
[1:20:04] in the car explosion earlier this afternoon. 四名遇難者的身份
[1:20:06] Leon Giler, his chauffeur Adam Ross, 利昂·吉爾 他的司機亞當·羅斯
[1:20:09] and Giler’s two children: 還有吉爾的兩個孩子
[1:20:10] Michael, aged eleven, and Melissa, aged nine. 麥克 十一歲 梅麗莎 九歲
[1:21:16] That wasn’t Plan A. You were. 爆炸不是A計劃 你纔是
[1:21:21] I saw the target get into the vehicle. 我看到目標上了車
[1:21:24] I didn’t know the children were in there. 但不知道兩個孩子也在車裏
[1:21:26] I have to live with that for the rest of my life. 我餘生都要揹負這罪孽
[1:21:38] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[1:21:42] Away from you. 離你遠點
[1:22:05] Stephanie. 斯蒂芬妮
[1:22:08] Stephanie, are you there? 斯蒂芬妮 你在聽嗎
[1:22:10] Look, that bomb that Reza’s making for U17, 聽着 雷扎給U17做的那個炸彈
[1:22:15] there’s still no intelligence on the target or the place… 我們現在還不清楚要襲擊的目標或地點
[1:22:17] I’ve got my own plan, Boyd. 我有自己的計劃 博伊徳
[1:22:20] I’m gonna do this my way. 我要按照自己的方式來
[1:23:30] What happened? 怎麼了
[1:23:33] I don’t know if I can be who I was before. 我不知道是否找回從前的我
[1:23:59] You need some sleep. 你需要睡一覺
[1:24:46] Why did you leave the CIA, Marc? 你爲什麼離開了中情局 馬克
[1:24:49] Okay. 好吧
[1:24:51] The things they asked me to do 他們讓我做的事情
[1:24:53] went way beyond the call of duty. 遠超我的職責範圍
[1:24:55] You do that once, 你做了一次
[1:24:56] you know it’s wrong, but you get over it. 你知道那是錯的 但只要你克服了
[1:24:59] And so you do it again. 之後你還會再做
[1:25:01] And again. And again. 一次又一次
[1:25:04] Until eventually, you feel nothing at all. 直到最後 你的心早已麻木
[1:25:10] So that’s why you’re doing this now? 所以你纔開始做現在的這些事嗎
[1:25:12] I was out on my own 我單打獨鬥
[1:25:13] and I had only one skillset that had any value, 還只有一套拿得出手的技能
[1:25:15] so I exploited it. 所以我運用到了極致
[1:25:17] Then it was because I needed to. Now it’s… 當時我不得不做 但現在
[1:25:21] It’s just the thing I do. 只不過成了我的習慣
[1:25:25] Are you happy? 你開心嗎
[1:25:28] Are you? 你呢
[1:25:33] If you would’ve told me when I was fifteen 如果你在我十五歲的時候告訴我
[1:25:34] this is where I’d be now… 我會淪落到這種境地
[1:25:39] I can’t even imagine how I would’ve reacted, 我都沒法想象自己除了生氣之外
[1:25:41] apart from being angry. 會作何迴應
[1:25:42] Angry teenager, huh? 憤怒的青少年
[1:25:45] With the whole world. All the time. 無時無刻在憤世嫉俗
[1:25:59] I’m sure. 那是當然
[1:26:21] 博伊徳(5封未讀) 給我打電話
[1:26:23] 給我打電話 你在哪呢 給我打電話 這事很重要 回電話
[1:26:39] What is it? 怎麼了
[1:26:41] U17 is the one who hired Serra to take care of Giler. 是U17僱塞拉去殺吉爾的
[1:26:46] – Stephanie? – How did you find out? -斯蒂芬妮 -你怎麼知道的
[1:26:49] Yeah, don’t worry about that right now. 現在先別管那個
[1:26:51] Just listen. 你先聽着
[1:26:53] Who told you this? 誰告訴你的
[1:26:54] What you need to know is 你需要知道的就是
[1:26:56] U17 is now eliminating all connections to him. U17正在全面消滅和他有聯繫的人
[1:26:59] So Serra is clearly next. 所以塞拉就是下一個
[1:27:02] And so are you. 你也是
[1:27:07] I have another contract. 我還有個單子
[1:27:11] – Who? – U17. -誰給的 -U17
[1:27:14] – Who is the client? – You are. -誰是目標 -你
[1:27:17] I just found out U17 used you to take out Giler. 我剛剛知道U17利用你除掉了吉爾
[1:27:21] That means you’re next. 也就是說你是下一個
[1:27:25] So what do you know? 你都知道些什麼
[1:27:29] Right. Talk to you later. 好的 過會再聊
[1:27:41] U17’s gonna be in Marseille. U17要去馬賽
[1:27:45] When? 什麼時候
[1:27:50] At a peace march. He’s making a device. 在和平示威的時候 他正在做炸彈
[1:27:52] – Who is? – U17. -誰在做 -U17
[1:27:57] He’s not even a believer. 他甚至都不是信徒
[1:27:59] He’s got no faith at all. 他毫無信仰可言
[1:28:01] Everything he does, he does for profit. 他所做的一切不過是爲了利益
[1:28:05] Not for the Prophet. 而不是爲了先知[和”利益”諧音]
[1:28:07] You know his name? 你知道他叫什麼嗎
[1:28:09] Mohammed Reza. 默罕默德·雷扎
[1:28:10] – He’s a bombmaker. – I know who Reza is. -他是做炸彈的 -我知道雷扎是誰
[1:28:13] I used to think that’s all he was. 我曾以爲他就是個做炸彈的
[1:28:15] We didn’t realize that he could’ve been both. 但沒想到他有兩個身份
[1:28:28] You sure it’s him? 你確定是他嗎
[1:28:31] Are you sure you want to do this? 你確定你要這麼做嗎
[1:28:32] I’m sure. 我確定
[1:28:33] – Because if something goes… – I’m sure. -如果出了岔子 -我確定
[1:31:19] Why don’t use the phone? 爲什麼不用手機呢
[1:31:20] You just don’t need the phone. 你不需要用手機
[1:31:22] You just don’t need it. 不需要
[1:31:27] 抗議進展 警方正在繼續對薩米拉·哈桑的調查
[1:31:28] 停止 仇恨
[1:31:29] I’m with you. 我陪着你
[1:31:32] Samira, we’re in this together. 薩米拉 咱們共渡難關
[1:31:33] But he said to use the phone. That was the plan. 但他說要用手機的 原本的計劃是那樣的
[1:33:26] Fuck. 操
[1:33:30] Shit. 該死
[1:34:04] Open the doors. 把門打開
[1:34:05] I can’t let you off here, sir. 我不能讓你下車 先生
[1:34:07] Why? 爲什麼
[1:34:08] The demonstration is right outside. 外面正在示威
[1:34:10] Where’s the detonator? 雷管在哪
[1:34:13] Reza… 雷扎
[1:34:15] I’m gonna shoot you through the fucking spine. 我會直接射穿你的脊椎
[1:34:17] Where’s the detonator? 雷管在哪
[1:34:18] If you shoot me, everyone dies. 你敢向我開槍 大家都得死
[1:34:25] Open the doors… Now! 快把門打開
[1:34:27] Everyone get out!! 所有人下車
[1:34:30] It’s not working. 沒反應
[1:34:31] There’s a bomb! 車裏有炸彈
[1:34:33] The detonator’s not working! 起爆器沒反應
[1:35:51] Who are you? 你是誰
[1:35:57] You killed my family. 你殺了我家人
[1:36:02] Serra sent you. He’ll kill you, too. 塞拉派你來的 他也會殺了你的
[1:36:05] I know. 我知道
[1:36:07] It’s a timer. It’s a timer!! It’s a timer!! 定時炸彈 定時炸彈 這是個定時炸彈
[1:36:12] You coward! 你這個懦夫
[1:36:14] Go. 走
[1:36:19] Go! 快走
[1:38:16] Well, just let me know when you know for sure… 那你確定的時候再告訴我
[1:38:19] Yeah. Call you back. 好的 下次聊
[1:38:26] I have something to tell you. 我有些事要告訴你
[1:38:28] I lost my family three years ago. 三年前我失去了我的家人
[1:38:42] They were killed… 他們被殺了
[1:38:46] …on the flight that exploded over the Atlantic. 死在了大西洋上空一架爆炸的飛機裏
[1:38:52] Flight 147. 147號航班
[1:39:04] What was that? 那是什麼
[1:39:07] You know what it was. 你知道是什麼
[1:39:10] I’ve been dying for three years. 我都行屍走肉三年了
[1:39:13] For you, it’ll be a few minutes. 而你呢 只需要幾分鐘就可以死掉
[1:39:20] What’s it feel like? 什麼感覺
[1:39:23] How does it feel? 感覺怎樣啊
[1:39:28] You shouldn’t have told me Reza was U17. 你不該告訴我雷扎就是U17的
[1:39:30] He’s a fucking nobody. 他就是個無名小卒
[1:39:33] Sending me to kill U17’s connections. 派我去殺U17的聯繫人
[1:39:38] That’s when I knew it was you. So… 那時我就知道U17就是你了 所以
[1:39:42] Probably shouldn’t have done that. 也許你不該告訴我
[1:39:47] You thought I wouldn’t want to believe it, hmm? 你覺得我不願意相信 是不是
[1:39:53] We were both pretending to be someone else. 我們都僞裝成了其他人
[1:40:05] I just fucking did it better. 但我裝得更像
[1:41:20] There’s no one left. 一個不留
[1:41:32] 馬賽市發生恐怖襲擊 默罕默德·雷扎死亡
[1:41:44] Stephanie? 斯蒂芬妮
[1:41:49] Are you Stephanie? 你是斯蒂芬妮嗎
[1:42:27] Whoever you are… 不管你是誰
[1:42:31] …thank you. 謝謝你
[1:42:35] Don’t mention it. 不用說謝
[1:42:37] Ever. 永遠都不用
[1:42:51] 兩週後 倫敦
[1:43:10] Back in MI6? 又回軍情六處了
[1:43:12] I could be. 有可能回
[1:43:13] One sharp twist. 只要我手腕扭一下
[1:43:19] Petra needs to disappear. 佩特拉必須消失
[1:43:22] My name’s Stephanie. 我叫斯蒂芬妮
[1:43:42] I hope I never see you again. 希望我不會再見到你
[1:43:47] Do you? 是嗎
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Public(良知堡垒)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Feel the Beat(节拍人生)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme