Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Rebound‎(姐弟恋)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Rebound‎(姐弟恋)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:姐弟恋
英文名称:The Rebound‎
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] “What’s new in love” 恋爱新篇章
[00:43] Same thing, every fucking morning. 每个早晨他妈的都一样
[00:45] – I heard that. – No, you didn’t. -我听见了 -你什么也没听见
[00:47] – Yes, I did. – I did too. -我听见了 -我也是
[00:48] – You didn’t. Come on, buddy. – Ok. Here we go. -你没有 拜托 -行了 出发
[00:50] Hey, Sandy, what the hell. 娴娣 搞毛啊
[00:53] – Mom! – It’s just for germs, they’re our enemy. -妈妈 -这能杀菌 对细菌不能手软
[00:56] – Good luck in your test. – And I need luck. -考试好运 -谢谢
[01:02] -Ma…ma. – I’m sorry. -妈 妈妈 -抱歉
[01:05] Have a great day. And remember, own your own power. 过得开心点 好好学习天天向上
[01:10] Your powerful little cheek here. 看你这小脸蛋儿
[01:13] Sorry. 抱歉
[01:15] Don’t forget to bring the DVD for my birthday. 别忘了带我生日的录像来
[01:17] I told the teacher’s not bringing it for show until tomorrow. 我和老师说明天会带来给他们看
[01:20] – Do I ever forget anything? – Just do it! Ok, mom? -你的事我哪会不记得 -就照做嘛 妈妈
[01:26] Go! 走吧
[02:12] 篮球08
[02:13] 雅虎体育 你选择用科比・布莱恩特 换勒布朗・詹姆斯
[02:16] 请稍等
[02:21] 恭喜 交易成功
[02:22] 娴娣娘 你在当前板块排名第一
[02:29] Welcome to the Frank Magic JR. 6th birthday celebration. 欢迎来小凡客6岁生日庆祝会
[02:33] – We have many famous guests. – Well, we’re here. -有很多知名人士光临 -我们在这
[02:40] So cute. 太可爱了
[03:14] Yeah, that’s it. 对了 太棒了
[03:18] Oh, Molly, Molly. 茉莉 茉莉
[03:20] Molly Foster?! 符茉莉?!
[03:22] You’re a magician. A little magician. 你真是个魔女 我的小魔女
[03:28] you know sandy’s at next floor. 既然娴娣在另一楼…
[03:34] Oh, do it. 继续
[03:37] Molly. Yes, molly. 茉莉 爽 茉莉
[03:41] Oh, my god! 我的天啊
[03:48] Mom, I don’t understand why we have to move into the city? 妈妈 我不明白为啥我们要搬到城里
[03:53] The city is the center of everything. Honey, it will be a fresh start. 城里什么都方便 亲爱的 这会是个新起点
[03:57] Dad said that only minority ventured capitalists live in the city. 爸爸说只有少数冒险的资本家住在城里
[04:02] And now we do, too. 现在我们也是
[04:23] Are we gonna meet any transvestite? 我们会碰到很多异装癖吗
[04:24] What is transvestite? 什么是异装癖
[04:26] It is a person who has a penis and a vagina and they live in the city. 是又有阴茎又有阴道的人 他们住城里
[04:29] That’s not what it is. 不是这样的
[04:32] Okay, guys, it’s the place. 好了 伙计们 到了
[04:35] I really have to pee. 我尿尿好急
[04:37] Can you hold it a little longer? 再忍会儿
[04:40] Welcome to New york city. 欢迎来到纽约
[04:42] We’re only here because our parents are getting a divorce. 我们来这的唯一原因是父母在闹离婚
[04:44] Not decide to the famous Oprah. 不是来看那出名的脱口秀
[04:47] – Sadie. – You know, I’ve read about this. -娴娴 -话说我看过一些资料
[04:49] It’s fairly typical behavior for children of divorced. So… 这是父母离异的孩子的典型的表现 所以…
[04:52] How about taking the bags? 帮我拿下行李行么?
[04:54] Hey, mom, check this out! We’re writing our names. 妈妈看这个 我们在画自己的名字
[04:58] Oh god! 天啊
[05:04] Well, you can’t move around for the rest of your life. 你不能四处飘泊过下半辈子
[05:07] It’s only been three weeks, mom. Give me some time. 妈 这才过了3周 多给我点时间
[05:11] Oh, such a smart girl. 那么机灵的女孩
[05:13] She never graduated college, and you hated her. 她大学都没毕业 以前你还讨厌她
[05:17] But the French, she spoke it so beautifully. 但她的法语真溜
[05:20] She was from there. 她是法国人
[05:22] She was a finklestein, it is hard not to love a finklestein. 她曾是我们家一分子 很难不爱自己的家人
[05:26] Anyway, I spoke to your cousin lou, and she arranged a job interview, 我和你表姐小刘说好了 她给你安排了一个面试
[05:30] with the women’s center, where she used to work, get you out of your funk. 就在她以前工作的妇女中心 救你出火坑
[05:32] I have a job, at the coffee shop. 我在咖啡店有工作
[05:35] Oh, it’s depressing and you’re a college graduate, Aram, 亚伦 你一个本科生去当咖啡小弟
[05:37] For crying out loud. 你还有脸说
[05:38] You’ll finally put that ladies studies major of yours to good use. 你还能用上你的专业知识 那个女性研究学
[05:42] It’s a minor, dad. It’s called sociology. 那是辅修 爸爸 我学的叫社会学
[05:46] BA from Stanford and journalism from Northwestern. 斯坦福本科毕业 曾任西北晚报的新闻记者
[05:49] You do realize that it’s just a fact-checking job? 这工作只是做信息核实 你知道吧
[05:53] I’ve been raising two kids, and the truth is 我有2个孩子要养 而且…
[05:59] I’m getting divorced. 我在办离婚
[06:02] And I’m sure I’ll be good at this because I’m very organized. 我相信我能胜任因为我做事有条理
[06:08] I love sports, well not hockey, so much. 我喜欢体育活动 除了曲棍球
[06:13] You see, once the kids were born 孩子出生的时候
[06:15] I decided to stay home for a while which is ok. 我决定做个全职太太
[06:18] Coz you know, babies take up a lot of time. 因为照顾小孩很花时间
[06:24] Maybe you don’t know. 也许你不了解
[06:27] Anyway, eventually they went to school 反正 终于他们都上学了
[06:31] And I started having a little time in my hands. 我也开始有一点自己的时间
[06:34] And compiled these stat books, 就编集了这些统计分析
[06:37] And made up this graphing system. 整理了这个图表集
[06:44] Take a look 看一下
[06:58] How? 怎么做的
[06:59] Just time, and a great satellite tv package. 只是花了点时间 用卫星电视设备
[07:04] Aram Finklestein, that’s a jewish name, right? 夫馀亚伦 复姓夫馀?(@_@)
[07:16] What are your feelings about women, Aram? 亚伦 可以谈下你对女性的看法吗
[07:19] Are you kidding? I think you’re great up until… 这个问题 我之前觉得女性是很棒的
[07:23] recently I was planning on spending the rest of my life with a woman. 直到最近 我本想和一个女人共度一生
[07:29] Not that I wanted to spend it with a man, I just … 并不是说我想跟男人过 我只是
[07:34] want one experience with a woman, 想和一个女人体验婚姻
[07:39] Kinda took away my faith in love, and I guess, everything. 却让我失去对爱情的信心 也许是全盘的信心
[07:47] Aram, I know you took some women’s studies courses in college. 亚伦 你在大学做了些关于女性的研究
[07:51] But other than that, do you have any kind of experience 但除此之外 你有别的相关经验吗
[07:55] that you think might have prepared you for this job? 给我个录用你的理由
[08:01] I used to buy tampons for my mother. 我帮我妈买过卫生棉
[08:06] You will fit in perfectly, yes. 你会胜任愉快的 欢迎加入
[08:12] I have met my soul mate. 我遇见了我的另一半
[08:15] You met a really hot French girl who needed a green card. 你遇到的是个需要绿卡的法国辣妹
[08:19] – She was so … – Hot. -她太 -辣
[08:21] – She wasn’t that. – Sexy. -不是这样 -性感
[08:24] It was something else. she needed me. 与这无关 她需要我
[08:27] Yes, to get a green card. 当然 她需要绿卡
[08:29] There’s gotta be more meaning to it than all of this. 我们的婚姻总不会只为了张绿卡
[08:33] You know living at your parents’ place isn’t exactly … 你知道住你父母家
[08:36] Grab a life by the balls you know. 是一件很不男人的事情
[08:38] I’m saving up. 我会努力存钱
[08:39] I hate to tell you this but … you work in a coffee shop. 很不想泼你冷水 但你只是咖啡小弟
[08:45] And your hot french wife left you for her brother. 你的法国娇妻还跟她哥跑了
[08:48] Stop it. 别说了
[08:50] Can I get you something? 有什么可以帮你吗
[08:52] Yeah, this ad says… you have an apartment for rent? 是 这个广告说你有公寓出租吗
[08:55] Yeah, ours have a … 对 我们有一个
[08:57] Which I would be happy to show you. 我很乐意带你看
[09:02] – Sure. – Cool. -当然 -好
[09:04] Melf. 性感
[09:06] I’m Mitchell, and this right here is Aram. 我是无缺 这个是亚伦
[09:09] He’s trying to figure out the meaning of life. 一个找寻生命意义的娃
[09:11] He also is a wonderful babysitter if you ever need one. 如果你有要找保姆 找他就对了
[09:17] Just a break of the apartment. 去看房子吧
[09:19] – Hey, little guys. – Mama, I do not want to live here. -小家伙们 -妈妈 我不想住这
[09:22] – I want my room. – How many more apartment are we going to look at? -我要单独房间 -我们还要看几间公寓?
[09:31] – I got an apartment. – You’re fast. -我找到公寓了 -速度真快
[09:34] It’s not great, but my husband won’t be there so that’s a plus. 房子一般 但没我老公的地方就是好地方
[09:38] How are you so well adjusted? 你心理素质怎么这么好
[09:40] All those years with the PTA, I don’t have a choose. 这些年我在母姊会可不是白混的
[09:44] How’s the job search? 工作找得怎么样
[09:46] I got one, fact check for SNN. 找到一个 帮SNN做信息核实
[09:48] You are unbelievable, you’re almost fully healed. 你太牛了 差不多恢复元气了
[09:52] You know everyone says what a nightmare it is to get divorced, 人人都说离婚是噩梦
[09:56] I feel fine. 我觉得还好
[09:57] No residual or anything? 就没点留恋吗
[10:00] This is the best thing that ever happened to me. 这对我来说是天大的好事
[10:02] Trapped in some suburban hell, same thing 不然 困在地狱一样的郊区
[10:05] Day after day like a “hamster in a wheel”. 像滚轮上的仓鼠日复一日的过活
[10:08] Up on your feet, let’s ride to happiness. 脚抬高 向快乐冲刺
[10:09] All you need now to complete the healing is to get laid. 迈向新生活的最后一步 找个男人上床
[10:13] Oh no, that’s one thing I’m not ready for. 不 我还没打算做这个
[10:16] Look I don’t expect you to fall in love with this guy. 我也不指望你就和这家伙恋爱了
[10:19] This guy? Oh, no! What have you done? 这家伙? 啥 你做了什么
[10:23] A chiropractor, who fixed me up with that whole elevator shaft thing. 一个用升降仪器把我治好的脊椎治疗师
[10:26] Anyway, he smells great, and went to an ivy league college. 无论如何 他很好闻而且上常春藤名校联盟
[10:30] – Where? – Santa Barbara. -哪所 -圣巴巴拉大学
[10:32] That’s not ivy league. 那不是常春藤
[10:33] Well, he’s in great shape, and he has a country house. 他身材很赞 在乡下还有房子
[10:36] And I already told him all about you. 我已经和他提过你
[10:37] Wait, I think that’s the kid who showed me the apartment. 等等 这是带我看公寓的那孩子
[10:40] The one that tried to kiss you? 那个想亲你的吗
[10:42] No, he just works in the coffee shop right below. 不 他只在楼下咖啡店里工作
[10:45] – Too bad, he’s cute. – Yeah like 10. -太糟了 他很可爱 -是啊 小屁孩
[10:48] Nice ass, coffee boy. 咖啡小弟 屁股很翘
[10:56] Just go out with my chiropractor, and have a good time 和我的脊椎治疗师约会 享受美好时光
[10:58] Maybe screw him, you know, that’s seems right. 或者跟他上床 反正这人选还不差
[11:05] Why are you here? It’s been three weeks. 你怎么在这 3周了
[11:09] I came to see you. 我来见你
[11:37] Have fun. 得找点乐子
[11:39] There’s this huge kid, and he has like so much fat on him. 有个大胖子 像是一身都是肥肉
[11:43] He sat at me at gym class, 他体育课时坐我身上了
[11:45] and told me who would changed my name to pablo. 跟我说他以后要叫我骡子
[11:47] – Frankie, that is terrible, are you okay sweetie?. – It’s pablo. -凡客 太可怕了 你没事吧宝贝 -我叫骡子
[11:52] And yes, it was fun. 那很好玩
[11:53] So, listen … 听我说
[11:56] – What? – Whenever you say, “so, listen,” -什么 -只要你说听我说
[11:59] is always something weird. 就会说些奇怪的事
[12:00] It’s not weird, it’s just that I’m thinking about going on a date. 这不奇怪 只是我打算去约会
[12:04] I don’t know, what I really want to, but 我不知道我是真的想去 但
[12:06] I think it will be a positive step for me.. 我认为这对我这会是个好的跨越
[12:10] But I just wanted to see how you guys would feel about it.. 但我想知道你们怎么想的
[12:12] Are you gonna have sex with him? 你会和他做爱吗
[12:14] That’s an inappropiate question.. 小孩子怎么说话的
[12:21] Hey guys, you know, if we’re gonna live in the city, 孩子们 我们如果要住城里
[12:26] We’re gonna have to learn to deal with these kind of stuff, ok? 就要学会处理这种事 好吗
[12:30] So just stick with me and be polite. 跟紧我 和善点
[12:45] Thanks you for coming in on such short notice. 谢谢你这么快就来
[12:47] I won’t normally put you on this type of situation 正常情况下 我不会让你没有培训
[12:48] without some training, but we’re really in a vine. 就先上岗 但我们真的缺人
[12:51] Whatever I can do to help. 我会尽全力帮忙
[12:52] Ok, great, now why don’t you put your suit on. 很好 为什么不穿上你的制服
[12:54] And then meet me at the activities room. 然后到活动室找我
[12:56] – A suit? – Yeah, it’s in the closet behind you. -制服吗 -对 在你身后的橱柜里
[12:59] Now try to hurry, self-defense class starts exactly at 5:30. 快点 自我防御课5:30开始
[13:03] Mommy, why do you have to do this? 妈妈 为什么你要上这课
[13:05] Because now that we live in New York 因为现在我们住在纽约
[13:07] We’re gonna meet all kinds of different people. 我们会遇见各种不同的人
[13:09] And we need to know how to deal with them. 我们得知道怎么对付他们
[13:11] Like the man with the penis? 像那个露JJ的男人吗
[13:16] So you’re walking down the street, and all of a sudden you hear … 某天你在街上走 突然你听见
[13:21] hey, sweet lips, I like that ass. 小妞 我喜欢那屁股
[13:24] Hey mommy, why don’t you come over here, sit on my face? 妈妈 为什么不过来坐我脸上
[13:28] Hey, kid, how would you like to make a quick $ 100? 小孩 想赚外快么 100美元
[13:32] – Yes, sure. – No, you don’t kid, you don’t want that money. -当然 -不 孩子 你不能要那钱
[13:36] Self-preservation in a city of predators. 自我保护在侵犯的城市里
[13:40] That’s what you will learn in here. 那就是你在这学习的
[13:44] Let’s meet our perpetrator. 这位是流氓先生
[13:57] No words perp unless they’re scripted. 除非剧本上有台词 否则别出声
[14:00] Begin scenario eight. 场景八开始
[14:12] Hey, sweet lips. 小妞
[14:17] Scenario 3. 场景三
[14:22] Hey, baby, that should be illegal. 宝贝 那是违法的
[14:34] Mrs. sanchez, it appears you have a yeast infection, 珊琪小姐 看起来 你有酵母菌感染
[14:41] and an unbelievable set of tits. 和一对难以置信的乳头
[14:49] For our last exercise, I am going to demonstrate 我们最后一个练习 我要教的课程是
[14:53] What I call, “ocean of anger.” 我称之为 海之怒
[14:57] Hold on, because we are about to go deep. 在那之前 我们要先进入我们的内心深处
[15:00] All of us as women have developed 所有的女性心里都埋藏着
[15:03] A reservoir of resentment and anger. 海量的愤恨和怒气
[15:06] And these reservoirs put together form an ocean, 这些怨恨会集聚成海洋
[15:10] And this ocean is available for all us to draw from. 我们都能从这海洋提取能量
[15:15] It holds the collective power of every women, 它汇聚所有女性的愤怒
[15:20] Who has ever been wronged in an inappropriate sexual remark 那些因性别而被错误对待的女性
[15:25] Being underpaid for a job you’ve done better than a man, 工作比男人出色 赚的却比他们少
[15:30] Ancestor who was a slave. 祖先就是奴隶
[15:35] Or rice picker, or simply 要不就是筛米奴
[15:39] Lowman on the totem pole. 要不就是图腾柱上的贱民
[15:42] A husband who has wronged you, who has cheated and lied to you, 丈夫错待你 背叛你 欺骗你
[15:48] Or you, or you, or you. 你 你 你
[15:51] – I’m a lesbian. – See me after class. -我是同性恋 -下课后来找我
[15:55] All of this anger is present in all of you, right now and always. 从过去到现在 你们都深藏着这种所有愤怒
[16:01] I need a volunteer. 我要一个志愿者
[16:07] Mom! 妈妈
[16:09] Come. 来
[16:10] Don’t! 不
[16:17] You are going to call upon this history 你要做的是回忆过去
[16:21] and unleash the ocean of anger on our perp. 在流氓先生身上释放你的愤怒
[16:26] May I, just need a quick bathroom break? 我可以去下洗手间吗 就一会
[16:29] Zip it, perp. Tell him to zip it. 闭嘴 流氓 告诉他闭嘴
[16:33] – Zip it, perp. – Good, louder. -闭嘴 流氓 -再来 很好 响点
[16:48] Zip it, perp. 闭嘴 流氓
[16:50] Now tell him what you wanna tell him. 现在和他说你想对他说的
[17:03] Dirty little fucking scumbag. 你这个卑鄙无耻的人渣
[17:06] Take your disease riddled whore and fuck her in hell 你应该带着你那一身病的姘头下地狱
[17:10] For all eternity, 永远操她吧
[17:12] May the devil burn you, 让魔鬼用灼热的烙铁
[17:15] With hot jagged metal, 烫死你
[17:18] And suffocate you with mountain fury. 永世不得超生
[17:23] Now, unleash!. 现在 爆发
[17:29] Oh my god. 天啊
[17:31] Is there a safe word I should be aware of? 我有没有安全词?
[17:34] This is not what I… 这不是我
[17:46] Time out. 时间到
[17:56] My life was never gonna be this way… 我的生活从没像这样
[18:14] It’s okay. 没事了
[18:24] I know you. 我认识你
[18:27] I don’t see how getting beat up by a bunch of chicks everyday 我没发现每天被一群少妇痛打
[18:30] is getting you any closer to the meaning of life. 会让你发掘出人生的意义
[18:32] I’m helping people, I’m contributing to the world. 我在帮别人 我对这个世界做贡献
[18:36] Not like an actor. 才不像某个演员
[18:38] What did you… Buddy, I reflect life back unto itself, ok? 你说什… 演艺来源生活反映生活懂吗
[18:42] Thereby, taking mirror, like a theatre mirror. 所以 戏如人生
[18:53] – Look at you. – Oh, it’s not as bad as it feels. -瞧你 -没事 只是看起来比较吓人
[18:56] My mom was sorry she beat you up so bad. 我妈觉得不好意思的 把你扁成猪头
[18:58] Thank you, frankie. 小孩别多嘴 凡客
[19:00] Don’t worry about it, your mom didn’t beat me up. 没事儿 小伤而已
[19:03] I’ve been going through a lot … 我最近过得很纠结
[19:04] – Can I get a blueberry muffin …? – Not right now sweetheart. -我能吃个蓝莓松饼不 -现在不行宝贝儿
[19:07] I’ve been going through a lot recently. 最近我经历了不少事
[19:09] I didn’t realize how much it was affecting me. 没想到这些事对我影响这么大
[19:10] – Don’t worry about it. – Just saying sorry. -没关系 -就是道个歉
[19:12] – I pick it up. – I helped. -我挑的 -我帮挑的
[19:15] If palm gets squezzed into it, you could die. 要是手掌被刺扎到 你会死的
[19:18] I was wondering if I could take you up on your offer to babysit. 我觉得之前说的 请你做保姆的主意很好
[19:24] If it still holds, that is. 要是还有效的话
[19:26] I don’t really … I mean, I haven’t you know in a little while … 我都没…我没啥经验呢
[19:29] I figured since they hired at the women’s center, 我看既然妇女中心用你的话
[19:32] You must be trustworthy. 你肯定可靠
[19:36] I guess I could pop upstairs some day after work for a couple of hours. 我想哪天我下班后能过去干几个小时
[19:41] Would thursday work? 星期四行吗
[19:42] – She has a date. – With a big pimp. -她有个约会 -跟个拉皮条的
[19:48] Where do you learn this stuff? 你从哪儿学的这些东西
[19:50] Olivia at school taught me, she’s my hell, 我同学李薇教我的 她真是难缠
[19:53] we play our vesice 我们一起踢维萨斯杯
[19:55] What ever happened to kickball. 踢足球什么事都有
[19:59] Would 7 o’clock be okay? 7点行吗
[20:03] Oh, great. 太好了
[20:09] There are times when the lost must be found, 有时牧人会出来寻找亡羊
[20:13] And other times when the lost must find themselves. 但没有牧人时 亡羊要自己找寻道路
[20:17] Very well said rabbi. 说的真好 夫子
[20:18] It’s not that he’s a bad little boy just misguided. 他不是个坏小伙 只不过被带坏了
[20:21] Falling in with the wrong crowd. 交友不慎而已
[20:23] Are you talking about me? I only hang out with you and dad. 你说我呢吧 我就跟你还有爸一起玩
[20:27] The battles are not only fought on the battlefield, 不是有样学样才叫学坏
[20:31] but also in the soul. 思想上被同化才糟
[20:33] My soul is fine,it’s great. 我思想很健康啊 好的很
[20:35] What does his future hold,rabbi? 他将来什么样 夫子
[20:37] Mom, he’s not a palm reader. 妈 他又不是看手相的
[20:39] A new job is in order. 他需要换份工作
[20:43] Luckily, my cousin is a head hunter are you interested in business, aram? 正好我表兄是猎头 想从商不? aram
[20:48] Yes 去
[20:50] Kids, your babysitter’s here. come say hello. 孩子们 保姆来了 来打个招呼
[20:54] Sadie usually goes to bed a bit later than frankie. 娴娴平时比凡客晚睡一会儿
[20:56] But due to her unscheduled emergency surgery 但由于她的临时紧急手术
[20:58] – She’ll be going to bed the same time. – Oh my god. -他们要同时上床睡觉 -天啊
[21:01] Are you sure I should be staying with her after she just had surgery? 她刚做了手术 你觉得我陪她合适吗
[21:11] This was her surgery. 这就是她的手术
[21:14] I told you it was dead when I found it. 跟你说了我发现它的时候就是死的
[21:17] Yes, but I highly doubt its organs have been harvested. 是啊 我很怀疑有谁会割老鼠器官
[21:19] – I hate you. – Can I play wii? -我讨厌你 -我能玩游戏吗
[21:22] For half an hour. 半个小时
[21:27] – You’re gonna be okay, right? – Yeah -你没问题吧 -没问题
[21:29] Truth is, I didn’t know if I want to go on this date. 实际上我也不知道想不想去赴约
[21:32] It’s just my friend, she’s kinda forcing me. 就是我朋友 可以说是她逼我去
[21:35] Things I need to get with. 一定要去看看
[21:40] Release some tension. 就是放松一下
[21:44] Do I look okay? everything’s in order. 我看着还行吧 都还好吧
[21:48] – It seems to be. – Ok -看着挺好的 -好
[21:55] – Goodbye, frankie. – Bye. -再见 凡客 -拜拜
[22:03] – Hey frank. – Call me pablo. -你好啊 凡客 -叫我爬骡子
[22:07] He also had some cranial seizures as well as tmj. 他还有颞颌关节盘穿孔症
[22:13] So what did you do? 那你要怎么治
[22:14] I went right home and I took out my skeleton. 我直接回家拿出我的骨骼标本
[22:18] – Your skeleton? – It’s not really as weird as it sounds. -你的骨骼标本 -没有听起来那么奇怪
[22:23] I have this bone replica skeleton. 我有骨架的副本
[22:25] Keep it the house and I use it to figure stuff out. 放在家里 用来研究疗治方案
[22:28] This way I can put it in different positions. 我可以摆各种姿势
[22:30] And see how they affect his bone structure. 看看会如何影响他的骨架结构
[22:32] – It’s a him? – Yes it’s him. -是个男的 -对 是男的
[22:36] Thought it would be weird if it was a her. 我觉得要是个女的会挺奇怪的
[22:38] That way people might think I’m seeing somebody, 要不然别人以为我跟谁约会呢
[22:42] And it might actually drive away beautiful women like you. 还会让像你这么美的女人走掉
[22:46] I’m a mom. 我是个当妈的
[22:49] Why did I say that? 我干吗说这啊
[22:51] It’s okay, it’s alright, I know. it’s true. 没事儿 没关系 这是实话
[22:54] You are a mom and you are incredibly beautiful. 你是个妈妈而且还相当美
[22:59] You have excellent posture. 身材超级棒
[23:16] Excuse me for just a second. 等一下
[23:35] You haven’t told me much about yourself. 你还没跟我谈过你自己呢
[23:38] My god. 老天
[23:44] – Hello – I’m here. -还在吗 -我在
[23:48] I thought I’d lost you for a second. 我刚刚以为找不到你了呢
[23:49] So you from city rangely? 你从附近的城市搬过来的吗
[23:56] No, I grew up just outside san francisco. 不是 我在旧金山郊外长大的
[24:00] That’s a great town. 地方不错
[24:06] Do you have any hobby? 有什么爱好
[24:10] Just take care of my kids. 照顾孩子
[24:12] No, no, that’s not. 那不算爱好
[24:15] A hobby. 爱好
[24:22] I used to like to windsurf. 我以前喜欢冲浪
[24:24] Longboard? shortboard? ocean, lake, what? 长板还是短板 在海里还是在湖里 哪一个
[24:28] Lake, mostly lake. 基本上是在湖里
[24:32] I competed when I was younger. 年轻时候还参加过比赛
[24:42] Competed in windsurfing, that’s impressing. 冲浪比赛 真厉害
[24:46] So? 那么
[24:48] You… you, you… 你…
[24:53] You are fascinating. 你真棒
[25:01] What’s your normal job? 平时做什么工作
[25:03] – I work at the coffee shop. – I mean your real job? -我在咖啡店上班 -我是指本职
[25:07] It was my real job. 那就是我的本职
[25:08] But you are in the blow up suit too. 但是你还穿充气服上班呢
[25:10] That was just once, I quit there. 就那一次 我辞了
[25:12] – Didn’t you go to college? – Yes -你不是上过大学吗 -上过
[25:15] I hope I’ll have a real job by the time I’m your age. 但愿我到你这个年纪能找到份正经的工作
[25:20] Knock out! 放翻
[25:21] The pablo man had knocked you out. 壮汉pablo把你放倒了
[25:24] So are we gonna have fun tonight or… 那咱们今晚是要好好玩呢
[25:26] You’re gonna be one of those boring babysitter? 还是你要当个没劲的保姆
[25:28] Hey guys, it’s me. 孩子们 是我
[25:30] I don’t know why you’re not picking up. 不知道你们为什么不接电话
[25:36] Anyway, I hope everything’s okay. 总之希望你们好好的
[25:38] Yeah, ok, bye. 就这样 再见
[25:41] Worried about the kids, huh 担心孩子了
[25:50] My new babysitter have not much experience yet. 我家新保姆没什么经验
[25:53] I know exactly what you need. 我很清楚你想要什么
[25:56] – Really? – Yeah -真的吗 -是的
[25:59] See, we all hold our tension somewhere. 压力聚集在我们身体某处
[26:03] For you, it’s in your shoulders… 比如说 你的压力就在你的肩膀上
[26:08] And just a little bit in your ass. 屁屁上也有点儿
[26:12] There’s much experience as I have … 我很在行
[26:16] Can tell just by the way as people walk … 从别人怎么走路就能看出来
[26:25] And even by the way they smile. 甚至从他们的笑容也能看出来
[26:35] No charge. 免费的
[26:43] This thing got my arm. 这玩意儿拽住我的胳膊了
[26:48] I’m running through the forest. 我正穿过森林
[26:52] Leave me one arm, please don’t … 给我留一只胳膊 求求你别…
[26:58] I’ll get claustrophobic wearing human skin mask. 带着人皮面具我会得幽闭症的
[27:01] You couldn’t even wear a hulk mask last halloween. 上次万圣节你连绿巨人面具都没敢戴
[27:03] That’s because it was hot and it smelled bad. 那是因为戴着又热又难闻
[27:06] – That was your breath, retard. – Sadie … -因为你口臭 笨蛋 -Sadie
[27:07] – Actually … – C’mon, you don’t need to do….. -其实是… -行了 你们不用…
[27:09] It’s 11 o’clock. 11点了
[27:11] Gotta to get you to bed before your mom comes home. 得在你们妈妈回来之前把你们弄上床
[27:16] – How about the “exorcist”. – Okay. -玩驱魔师怎么样 -行了
[27:18] I don’t feel so good. 我难受
[27:20] I might throw up. 好像要吐
[27:23] This chocolate bar is bigger than you. 这巧克力块比你还大呢
[27:25] If you’re gonna throw up,can’t you do it before your mom gets home, please. 要是你想吐 就在你妈回来之前吐 拜托了
[27:28] I always throw up when mentioning throw up and its freak out. 一听见吐字我就想吐 真奇怪
[27:30] I love throw ups. 我喜欢呕吐物
[27:33] – Eew, you love to eat throw up? – Sadie. -哎呀 你喜欢吃呕吐物 -Sadie
[27:34] What? 干吗
[27:36] You’re gonna freak him out you’re getting us all in trouble. 你这么吓唬他 咱们都得遭殃
[27:39] You know actually what I feels sick.., frankie? 你知道到底什么叫我觉得恶心吗 frankie
[27:41] – That was nice, listen – What?. -很好 听听 -什么
[27:44] Eating a raw skinned pigeon with mustard and rotten milk, 带皮鸽子 洒上芥末跟臭牛奶
[27:48] Just chewing on those intestines and those little bones.. 那些肠子和小骨头很有嚼头
[27:51] – Okay,off to bed,c’mon … – Yummy -好了 去睡觉 -好吃啊
[28:01] Touch my cock. 摸摸我的老二
[28:05] Stop the car. 停车
[28:13] – You have a problem. – I have a problem? -你有病啊 -你才有病
[28:31] Yes thanks for offering. 是啊 承蒙关照了
[28:35] I’d love to tell you. 我很愿意告诉你
[28:40] In a taxi. it seems like the perfect place. 出租车上 看起来貌似是个绝佳的地方
[28:50] Hobby 爱好
[29:00] Home making. 家政
[29:06] How could this happen to me? do you ever wonder that? 这到底是怎么了 你能想象吗
[29:12] How could I have floated so far 这跟我期待的
[29:16] Off the path I thought I was on? 差太多了
[29:21] I just thought maybe… 我原以为…
[29:25] It would be some meaning to my life. 这能让我的生活变得有意义
[29:29] Not a big joke. 而不是个大笑话
[29:34] I do not making any sense. 我真是搞不懂啊
[29:46] Maybe you’ll come back again 或者以后还是你来吧
[29:50] Coz I think the kids could really use some continuity. 因为我想孩子们需要熟悉的人来带
[29:56] Shit. 妈的
[30:01] I have no fucking money, can you believe that? 我他妈的连钱都没有 可笑不?
[30:07] Can I pay you tomorrow? 明天付你行吗
[30:11] It’s no problem. 没问题
[30:20] Hey it’s you, eating a croissant. 是你啊 吃羊角包呢
[30:24] French chick must be fading, huh. 法国小妞阴影消散了是吧
[30:27] – Don’t change the music. – What, they’re shooting music..oops? -别换音乐 -怎么了 是背景音乐吗 哎哟
[30:31] What do you think about kids? 你对小孩儿有什么想法
[30:33] I think about making them all the time. 我一直想造个小人儿
[30:37] – That’s not what I’m talking about. – What are you talking about? -我不是说这个 -那你说的是哪个
[30:40] I don’t know. 我不知道
[30:41] Being entirely responsible for another human being’s life. 要对另外一个生命负起所有的责任
[30:47] It’s crazy. 真是可怕
[30:49] – Aram, aram – Mama’s dead! -亚伦 亚伦 -我妈死了
[30:51] – What? – Come on. -什么 -快来
[30:57] She’s not dead. 她没死
[30:58] It could be postmortem twitch. 也可能是死后的抽搐吧
[31:01] Kids fall back. 孩子们退后
[31:15] Sandy. 娴娣
[31:21] It’s morning. 天亮了
[31:34] Oh my god, I slept with a babysitter. 我的天呐 我跟保姆上床了
[31:39] You didn’t sleep with a babysitter. 你没跟保姆上床
[31:42] We thought you were dead. 我们以为你死了呢
[31:45] Yeah, we thought you might have asphyxiated on your own vomit 对呀 我们以为你被自己的呕吐物憋死了
[31:51] Aram can take us to school. coz we’re already late. 亚伦可以送我们去上学 我们已经迟到了
[31:57] – Could you? – Sure -行吗 -当然了
[32:01] Can you pick them up too? 那你能再接他们回家吗
[32:06] Are those stat sheets ready yet? 那些统计表好了没
[32:07] Yeah, printer 4. 好了 四号打印机
[32:13] Sandy, you got a minute? 娴娣 你有空吗
[32:24] Am I fired? 我被炒了?
[32:25] What! why would you say that? 啥 干吗这么说
[32:28] Because … 以为…
[32:32] I’m so hangover, I guess. 我猜是我酒还没醒呢
[32:35] I have two kids and no husband 有两个孩子 又没老公
[32:38] I haven’t had a real job since graduate school. I’m so sorry 毕业之后就一直没正经工作过 抱歉
[32:42] Oh, please don’t apologize. 拜托别道歉
[32:44] I was really calling you in to see if you wanted to write for me. 我叫你进来是看你愿不愿意为我写稿子
[32:48] I find the guys stuff gets boring and repetitive. 我发现大家的东西都没劲又枯燥
[32:54] And I saw that stat book you put together, amazing. 我也见了你的那套统计册 太棒了
[32:58] Clearly obsessive, reminds me of me 相当喜欢 让我想起了我自己
[33:03] Do you do yoga? 你练瑜伽吗
[33:06] I’ll do yoga if I could win. 如果能得到这空缺 我就练
[33:09] I’m gonna take you some time. 有空我带你去
[33:20] – Thanks. – Hydrate. -谢谢 -水合物解酒
[33:26] Cool, what’s your catch phrase gonna be? 酷 你要写什么样的辣评?
[33:28] I don’t think it’s gonna be like that, frankie. 我不写那个 frankie
[33:30] I’m just gonna be writing the basis of the story. 我就是写个梗概
[33:32] And she’ll fill in the flavor. 她来润色一下
[33:33] – What about suck it? – Why are you such an idiot. -比如说去死吧 -你怎么这么憨呢
[33:37] It’s just an idea. 就出个主意
[33:39] That’s really exciting though, I mean, and you can even get some airtime. 不过这事真挺酷的 你甚至能有主持的机会
[33:42] – I don’t think so. – That’ll be cool, mom. -不会吧 -那多叼啊 妈
[33:45] You have the face for it. 你很上镜
[33:48] That’s a nice thing to say. 谢谢
[33:50] “you have the face for it.”, hmm, love you, love you, love you “你很上镜” 爱你呀 爱你呀 爱你呀
[33:54] I’m just saying that your mom has a face 我就是说你妈妈的脸型
[33:58] To put on tv. 挺适合镜头
[34:03] I’m very together, I never missed taking my kids to school. 我没间断过 从来都是我送他们上学
[34:09] You don’t have to explain anything. 你什么都不用解释
[34:10] I promise I know what it’s like to go through a divorce. 我发誓我了解离婚是什么情形
[34:14] Are your parents divorced? 你父母离婚了吗
[34:16] No, I am sort of. 不是 可以说是我吧
[34:19] You’re so young. 你这么年轻
[34:21] When do you have the time? 什么时候的事
[34:23] It was short-lived, her name was alice, 很短暂的 她叫尹黎斯
[34:25] She left me for her brother. he wasn’t really her brother 跟她哥跑了 那也不她亲哥
[34:29] He was just posing as her brother so he could be close to her. 他就是认她做妹妹 这样就能接近她
[34:33] So she could use me to get a green card. 这样她就可以利用我拿到绿卡
[34:34] What!? that is horrible. 什么 太过分了吧
[34:38] Yeah, it’s pretty bad. 对啊 真不怎么样
[34:42] The worst part about it though is… 不过最糟的是…
[34:44] I can’t bring myself to finalize the divorce 我不忍心离婚了事
[34:47] Because if I do then she’ll get kick out of the country 因为要是离了 她就会被驱逐出境了
[34:51] That would be so cruel, you know. 那就太惨了
[34:54] God, I wished I could get my husband kicked out of the country. 老天 我倒希望能把我老公给驱逐出境
[34:59] – It’s that bad, huh. – Yeah -你们闹得那么僵啊 -对啊
[35:03] – So sorry. – Oh, no, me too, for you. -真替你难过 -我也很为你难过
[35:07] You know, Aram, this has been really hard for me 知道吗 亚伦 我日子的确过得很紧张
[35:13] And with a new job, there’s gonna be some longer hours. 新工作意味着更长的工作时间
[35:17] And I was thinking, maybe you’d be willing 我在想 不知你愿不愿做全职
[35:20] to help us out on more of a full time basis. 那样就帮我们大忙了
[35:25] A nanny? 做保姆?
[35:27] You’re not from Trinidad, 你可不是从特立尼达来的劳工
[35:28] you’re from the upper west side of Manhattan. 你家住曼哈顿上城区
[35:30] Did we send you to college for this? 你大学都白念啦?
[35:32] Harry? 他爸 说句话
[35:33] You always said you just wanted me to be happy. 你们总说只要我高兴就行
[35:35] Within reason, this is not how you contribute to the world. 那得合情理 这不是你报效社会的方式
[35:38] Mom you work for Ralph Lauren. 妈 你还不是在劳夫拉伦工作
[35:40] People need clothes. 人人都需要穿衣服
[35:41] This family needs me, she just got divorced, 这家人需要我 她刚刚离婚
[35:45] and she got this great job. 她又刚找到这份不错的工作
[35:47] And she needs someone that she can trust 她需要找个信得过的人
[35:49] to take care of these kids. 来帮她照料孩子
[35:52] Mom, it’s not like it’s forever. 妈 又不是做一辈子
[35:54] You know, I’m gonna be making money. 而且 这样我就挣钱了
[35:57] Harry. 他爸
[35:58] Alright, you’re still going out on interviews for other jobs. 这样吧 你还是要去面试一下其他工作
[36:01] And in the meantime you can keep this for quite a while. 同时你可以临时先做做这个
[36:18] (儿童杂志)
[36:20] – Aram Finklestein? – Yeah. – 是夫馀亚伦吗 -是我
[36:44] (5-12岁学龄儿童培育指南)
[36:47] (怎样打破常规获得商业成功)
[36:51] (皮条客)
[36:53] Is there anything going on at home? 家里出什么事了吗
[36:55] Anything you’d like to talk with us about? 有什么想和我们谈谈的吗?
[36:57] You know, we will do anything to help… 我们会全力提供帮助的
[37:23] “It takes more than good memory to have good memeries.” 不忘本需要的不止是好记性
[37:41] Let me try it. I get a job, I’m a freaking racer. 我来试试 我有份工作 是个他娘的赛车手
[37:46] It’s not the same, it’s not the same thing. 那不一样 不是一回事
[37:48] Coz you have to say the freaking first to make it work. 因为你得先说他娘的才有效果
[37:51] It’s much funnier with the freaking, right? 说他娘的才比较好玩 是吧
[37:54] I’m just gonna go outside and grab a smoke. 我出去吸口烟
[38:00] Smoke? What, are they from stone age? 还抽烟 他们从石器时代来的吗
[38:03] – Please, for some goddamn… – God! -拜托 看在… -天啊
[38:06] You have to find something wrong with every guy, don’t you? 每个男人你都非得挑出点毛病是不是
[38:08] Did you see how long it takes the guy to order a bottle of wine? 你看那家伙点瓶葡萄酒花了多长时间
[38:10] His father owns a vineyard in Napa, so he knows a lot about it. 他老爸在拿帕有座葡萄园 所以他很懂行
[38:13] Likes he mentioned several hundred times. 这他都说了几百遍了吧
[38:15] – He mentioned it once. – Oh, God. -他就说了一次好吧 – 天啊
[38:17] Who is calling you? You don’t have a life. 谁会给你打电话 你又没什么朋友
[38:20] It’s Aram, he taught me how to text. 是亚伦 他教会了我如何发短信
[38:24] – Oh my God! – What? -天哪 -怎么了
[38:26] – You have a thing for the nanny! – Oh, please. -你竟然和保姆有一腿 -拜托
[38:28] Excuse me. 不要吧
[38:30] He’s just telling me that my kids are asleep. 他只是告诉我孩子们睡了
[38:34] “Kids are asleep.” “孩子们睡了”
[38:35] “Frank took two-foot long poop, we measured.” “凡客拉的便便有两英尺长 我们量了”
[38:38] It’s disgusting. 真恶心
[38:40] He is just keeping me in the loop, alright? 他只是让我和孩子们保持着联络 知道吗
[38:42] And I appreciate that. 对此我很感激
[38:45] He’s very funny, sincere. 他很有意思 很真诚
[38:49] And besides, 另外
[38:49] he’s a lot more adult than those guys you’ve set me up with. 他也比你给我安排的那些男人更成熟
[38:52] In a 24-year old kind of way. 是24岁那种成熟吗
[38:55] Let me see what you wrote. 让我看看你怎么回他的
[38:56] No, no …You’re not… God. 不行别看 真过分
[38:59] Wow, “About to bail on my date, set up monopoly”? 哇 “我准备走了 被逼相亲不好玩”
[39:05] Oh, this is pathetic. 哦 真悲惨
[39:08] Seriously? 你真要走?
[39:09] Yeah 是的
[39:15] Ok, here’s the pussy. 有妞来了
[39:18] Hey, c’mon and over here. I would love you to meet, er, 过来 我来介绍一下 这两位是…
[39:21] sunshine and cinnamon. 嗯…芙蓉和翠花
[39:26] Hi, I am Aram. 你们好 我叫Aram
[39:28] They love talking and stuff, so… 她们喜欢聊天什么的 那么…
[39:32] Try to be normal, alright. Stay positive. 镇定 积极一点
[39:36] Sorry. 不要意思
[39:37] – Aram, hey. – Hi. -亚伦 你好 -你好
[39:39] It’s a weird name. 你的名字好怪
[39:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:43] Mitch told me you are divorced. 听小缺说你离婚了
[39:46] It’s weird, huh? 真不可思议
[39:48] It’s kinda normal to me, you know, it’s my life. 对我来说算正常吧 我的生活就这样
[39:52] So I’m kinda used to it, I guess. 我基本上都习惯了
[39:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:56] I guess if you do mean, it’s unusual, then yeah. 我想你的意思是这不多见 的确如此
[39:59] We thought a lot about the case. 我们做了很多猜想
[40:02] I guess. 是吧
[40:07] You know, I love theories. 我喜欢八卦
[40:09] They make me a little horny. 那令我感到性奋
[40:14] I think I’m gonna go. 我想我要走了
[40:16] – Oh, yeah. Alright. -So… -哦 那好吧 -那么…
[40:28] Hey, hey, it’s me. What are you guys doing? 是我 你们干嘛呢
[40:31] We’re just playing “American Idol”. 我们在玩美国偶像
[40:32] That was truly dreadful, Aram Finklestein, awful. 表演糟透了 Aram Finklestein 真烂
[40:36] You kinda like a little pitchy in the beginning but dawg, 刚开始你有点跟不上趟
[40:38] I mean you put it together in the end. 后来你找到了感觉
[40:40] And in the end, man you rocked. 最后你的表现很精彩
[40:43] Well, Randy liked me, 兰迪喜欢我的表演
[40:44] But I still don’t think I’m going to the next round. 但我可能还是进不了下一轮了
[40:46] I’m not gonna be able to make it home for dinner tonight. 我今晚没法回家吃晚饭了
[40:48] Yeah, no problem. I could feed the kids. 好的没问题 我可以给他们弄饭吃
[40:51] You may have to put them to bed too. 你可能还得哄他们上床睡觉
[40:53] Can be a late one, huh? 看来很晚才能回来
[40:55] Yeah, a couple of the Vikings player, 是啊 几个维京队球员
[40:57] were charged of sexually assaulting a stripper 被控性侵一名脱衣舞女
[40:59] I have to come up with something pissy for the board to leave this. 我得想法子大事化小让董事会下得了台
[41:02] Well, vikings have been attacking people on ships for centuries now. 海盗(词同维京)在海上已经作乱几百年了
[41:06] Aram, that’s perfect. I’ll see you when I get home, okay? 亚伦 那不错 我们回家见好吗
[41:11] Hey, Sandy, are you ready? 娴娣 你准备好了吗
[41:24] Oh, I’m sorry. 哦 真抱歉
[41:28] God. 天哪
[41:31] I can’t imagine to be many more days like this. 真不敢想像今后会经常这么忙
[41:34] No prob. There’s dinner for you on the table there. 没关系 桌上给你留了饭
[41:38] Oh thanks, you didn’t have to do that. 哦 谢谢 你不用这么做的
[41:41] Just whipped up on stuff that I learned on Top Chef 不过是学”超级大厨”上教的随便弄的
[41:47] The kids helped, and Frank’s pretty good. 孩子们帮了忙 Frank干得很棒
[41:51] Um…delicious, wow, um… 嗯好吃 真不错
[41:54] Wait, wait… 等一下
[41:55] I have these two tickets for the fight on Saturday, 我有两张周六的拳击赛的票
[41:59] I thought you might be able to use them. 我想你可能可以去看
[42:04] Aren’t the kids with their dad this weekend? 孩子这个周末不是跟他们爸爸吗
[42:07] Year, yeah… 是啊
[42:08] And you don’t wanna use this? 那你自己不去看吗
[42:10] My girlfriend’s not free and I can face another date. 我那姐们儿没空 我可能也有约会
[42:14] So take whoever you want. 你找人一起去看吧
[42:17] – Wow, that’s really nice, thanks. – You’re welcome. -太棒了 谢谢 -不客气
[42:26] Hey, I was wondering if you are free this weekend. 不知道你周末是否有空
[42:28] Coz I’ve got these tickets to the big fight. 我手头有两张拳击赛的票
[43:06] – Oh, come on. – Come on, ref. -哦 继续 -继续啊 裁判
[43:10] I hate it when the ref does that. 我讨厌裁判喊停
[43:13] Why bother having a rest, just let them bare and knuckle it. 有什么好休息的 让他们打就是了
[43:19] I can’t believe you were thinking about coming. 真没想到你会考虑来看拳击赛
[43:21] Me neither. 我也没想到
[43:25] I can never be like this with Frank. 和凡客在一起我可从不会这样
[43:27] It was like I didn’t even know if I was happy when I was with him. 和他在一起时 我都不知道自己开不开心
[43:33] What makes people do that, just coast along. 在一起不过是习惯
[43:37] And you know the thing that really sticks for me 真正让我耿耿于怀的
[43:39] is that I never got the chance to tell him how I felt. 是我从来没机会告诉他我的感受
[43:43] He has this strange ability 他有种奇特的控制力
[43:46] to make me entirely lose my voice. 能让我完全失去话语权
[43:51] Like some superpower, it’s crazy. 就好像强权之下 真离谱
[43:56] No-voice man. 别说话男人
[43:58] Steal-you-voice man. 替你讲男人
[44:00] Quiet man. 别出声男人
[44:02] Dr. Silence. – That’s a good one. -闭嘴博士 -这个不错
[44:05] Hey, Aram, right? 嗨 亚伦 是你吗
[44:07] Gile from Roscoe Mathis, I interviewed you. 我是罗克数据公司的盖尔 我面试过你
[44:09] Oh, yeah yeah… How are you? 哦对对 你好吗
[44:12] Dude, you’re the only person that’s ever said No to us. 兄弟 你可是唯一回绝我们的人
[44:15] Most people would kill for that job. 多少人为了这份工作都争破头了
[44:18] Sorry about that. 真抱歉
[44:19] Ringside at the fight, doesn’t look like you’re doing too bad. 跑来看拳击赛 看来过得不错嘛
[44:22] Let me know if you ever change your mind. 如果你改变主意了告诉我
[44:27] Thanks. Good to see you around. 谢谢 真高兴能碰到你
[44:32] What? 有这种事?
[44:34] It’s just an entry level thing. 只是很底层的工作
[44:37] At Roscoe Mathis? 罗克数据的工作?
[44:40] And you let them go to be my nanny? 你居然回绝了他们跑来给我当保姆
[44:44] Idiotic. 真蠢
[44:46] Yeah, I thought so too, for a minute. 是啊 我一度也这么觉得
[44:49] I wasn’t really thinking clearly there after Alice. 和尹黎斯分手后 我有些迷惘
[44:54] And suddenly I just had this very clear thought in my head. 后来突然间我就想明白了
[45:03] What really matters are the people in my life. 真正重要的是我身边的这些人
[45:06] You and your family were, 包括你 还有你的家人在内
[45:08] are some of those people that make me feel good, 这些身边的人让我觉得很快乐
[45:12] make my life good, every day. 让我每天的生活过得很愉快
[45:20] That is the most wonderfully and jaded naive thing I’ve ever heard. 这是我听过的最傻最天真的事了
[45:29] It’s rare to find a guy who’s such a romantic. 像你这样的浪漫主义的家伙还真是稀有
[45:38] Seems he is gonna… 看来他快…
[45:40] Come on. 加油啊
[45:42] Come on. 加油
[45:46] Put him away! Put him away! 打飞他 打飞他
[45:50] Yes! 漂亮
[46:03] Bright light. 灯光好刺眼
[46:10] Close those eyes. 把眼睛闭上
[46:12] – I’m not tired. – Oh you’re gonna sleep this off, buddy. -我又不累 -睡上一觉就好了
[46:18] I’m gonna put this here, okay? 药放这儿了
[46:23] I really love your kids. 我真的很喜欢你的孩子
[46:25] I know. 我知道
[46:30] I had fun tonight. 我今晚很开心
[46:34] Yeah…me too. 我也是
[46:39] Did you ever call that to your dad? 有这么称呼爸爸的么
[46:40] None of you to call me that word, okay? 不许再用这个词叫我 听到没有
[46:42] It’s not a weird word, though, it’s just means a “female dog”.. 这也不是个很怪的词 就是母狗的意思
[46:45] Look, I’m not gonna have semantics today, okay? 听着 我今天不想跟你们咬文嚼字
[46:48] What are you doing here? 你们在干吗
[46:49] You know what it means, it’s not okay to call me that 明白吗 不能用这词叫我
[46:51] or anyone else for that matter 这么叫谁都不行
[46:53] You’ve been in the city for a few months, 你搬到城里才几个月
[46:54] they’re already totally corrupted. 他们已经完全不像样了
[46:55] – Dad’s play sucks. -Yeah. -爸爸没劲透了 -没错
[46:57] Frankie, what happened? 凡客 怎么回事
[46:58] Aram!? 亚伦
[47:00] Guys, careful, carful. 孩子们 小心点
[47:01] C’mon, you late night criminals. 来吧 你们这两个夜贼
[47:04] It’s not gonna work. After jail. 没用的 把你关进大牢了
[47:08] Hey, guess what? 你猜我要说什么
[47:09] You wanna give me a million dollars? 你要给我一百万吗
[47:10] We saw a dead junk on the road. 我们在路上看到一条死狗
[47:12] Oh, even better. 哦 说来听听
[47:13] We wanted to touch it but dad wouldn’t let us. 我们想摸一下 可爸爸不让
[47:15] Oh, how mean. 啊 真小气
[47:18] You’re running a home for delinquent boys. 你在办少年收容所吗
[47:20] Aram helps me with the kids, Frank. 亚伦帮我照顾孩子 凡客
[47:22] The kids weren’t here, so what’s he doing here? 孩子今天不在这儿 他还来干嘛
[47:24] Can I just explain something to you? 你能不能先搞搞清楚
[47:27] You have no rights in this house, okay? 这房子里可不是你说了算
[47:30] I don’t like the way this separation is going. 我不希望我们就这样分手了
[47:33] Oh really? 是么
[47:35] Well, I’m loving the way it’s going, 我倒希望如此
[47:37] This is exactly how I envisioned my life. 展望未来生活 这正是我想看到的
[47:39] Have you noticed how weird this thing was? 有没有发现这东西的样子好怪
[47:42] – That’s mine. – Hello. -That’s mine. -那是我的 -你好 -是我的
[47:44] What I wanna say is that it’s gonna come out wrong. 我想说的是 将来你会发现这是错的
[47:46] I want you back. I want our life back. 我想要你回来 我想让我们的生活回到从前
[47:49] Why are you doing this? 你何必这样
[47:51] Look, the truth is I couldn’t handle the kids, 这两个孩子我真是应付不了
[47:52] I just wanted to see you. 我就是想见到你
[47:55] You must missed me, at least a little, huh? 你肯定想我了吧 至少有点想吧
[48:01] I don’t want you here, ok? 这里不欢迎你 知道吗
[48:04] Of course, I don’t wanna be here. 我才不想呆在这儿
[48:06] If you’re good, I’ll come back and do the grudge. 如果你们乖 我下次来跟你们玩大决战
[48:18] You can even work if you wanted to. 如果愿意 你甚至可以去工作
[48:21] …Part time. …可以做点兼职
[48:24] Imagine this… 想想…
[48:29] So many things I wanted to say to you. 很多话我早就想对你说
[48:35] I… 我…
[48:39] We’re not gonna need you anymore. 这儿没你的事了
[48:41] Unless you wanna grab a bite to eat and you can sit here. 你如果不找东西吃就坐那儿
[48:43] Are you on hourly? 你是按小时算工钱吗
[48:44] I think Sandy had something that she wanted to say to you. 我想Sandy有话对你说
[48:49] Didn’t you? 不是吗
[48:57] Yeah. 是的
[49:01] I just wanted to tell you about some feelings I’ve been having. 我就是想告诉你长期以来我的一些感受
[49:09] You know… 就是…
[49:13] Regarding you and your treatment with me… 关于你 以及你是怎样对我的…
[49:19] What she wanted to say was… 她想说的是
[49:22] and this is pretty much, word for word, if I remember properly, 如果我没记错的话 她原话大概是这样
[49:27] that you’re a dirty little fucking scumbag. 你这个卑鄙无耻的人渣
[49:32] And I might be paraphrasing here, 这里有点记不清了
[49:35] but you should take your disease-riddled whore 你应该带着你那一身病的臭婊子
[49:40] and fuck her in hell for all eternity, 下到地狱去永远操她吧
[49:43] while the devil burns you with hot jagged metal, 让魔鬼用灼热的烙铁烫你
[49:47] and suffocates you with molten fury. 永世不得超生
[49:53] Molten fury, is it right? 不得超生 对吧
[49:56] Fucking nutheads. 真他妈疯子
[49:59] Don’t come beg me to come back. 别来求我让你回去
[50:01] This was the last straw. 那是最后的机会
[50:08] That was really good, really. 不错 真的不错
[50:15] And by the way, I never loved you. 顺便告诉你 我从没爱过你
[50:20] And I’m changing our son’s name to Pablo, 我还要把儿子的名字改成爬骡子
[50:22] so I’m never have to be reminded of you. 我就永远不会再想起你了
[50:26] And suck your little bitch. 去干你那个小骚货吧
[50:33] You are off tomorrow, come take me out. 明天给你放假 来约我出去
[50:38] Dude, back in the saddle! 哥们 你终于恢复元气了
[50:40] Who’s the unsuspecting lovely lady? 不知是哪位佳人
[50:44] Her name… 她的名字…
[50:45] Yes, the thing that you will be calling out in bed — 是的 就是你在床上呼唤的那个
[50:49] if she’s all upon you. 如果你已经搞定她的话
[50:55] Sandy 娴娣
[50:58] It’s your boss’ name, isn’t it? 这是你老板的名字 不是吗
[51:01] Wait a minute, are you gonna date your boss? 等一下 你要跟你老板约会?
[51:06] Oh that’s hot. 哦 太火爆了
[51:07] Oh, man. Oh, wait, no, she’s like 60 though, I thought. 哥们 等等 她差不多有60了吧?
[51:11] She’s 40. 她40岁
[51:13] She got like a hundred kids, though. 不过她还有一大堆孩子
[51:15] Two 就俩
[51:16] So, when’s this all going down? 那你们约在什么时候
[51:21] Actually, tonight. 就是今晚
[51:25] Dude… 哥们
[51:27] Tonight’s my showcase. 今晚我要登台演出
[51:30] I sent you a postcard about it. 我寄卡片通知你了
[51:33] Right. It’s just that she already hired another babysitter. 我知道 只是她已经找好保姆代班了
[51:39] Work’s been really busy, 平时实在太忙了
[51:41] so finding another time would be virtually impossible. 所以另找时间约会几乎是不可能的
[51:47] You’ll understand. 你会明白的
[51:49] Welcome one and all to the second annual hooligan theater, 欢迎诸位莅临第二届一年一度的
[51:53] group showcase workshop. 草台剧社暨表演团体交流盛会
[51:55] I am your host, actor, director, choreographer, 我是你们的主持人兼演员兼导演兼舞指
[51:59] Magnus Croom 何迈歌
[52:01] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[52:07] You are about to see 46 of the most daring 你们将欣赏到这座城市里
[52:12] the most empathetic beings in this out fair city, 46位最大胆前卫最具灵气的人
[52:16] offering to you performances 为我们带来的精彩演出
[52:19] from their favorite works of stage and screens. 表演均取自他们最喜爱的舞台或银幕作品
[52:23] Please keep your seats throughout, 演出期间请勿离席
[52:25] for there will be no intermission. 因为不设幕间休息
[52:26] Thank you and let the magic begin. 谢谢 开始欣赏奇妙的演出吧
[52:30] Stella! 斯特拉
[52:39] Stella! 斯特拉
[52:44] To be .. 生存
[52:47] Or not be. 还是毁灭
[52:50] That is the question 这是一个问题
[52:52] Whether it is nobler, in the mind to suffer 哪种更高贵一些呢?
[52:56] The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune 是默然忍受命运暴虐的毒箭
[53:13] There he is. 他上场了
[53:21] I had him in view. 他在我视线范围内
[53:22] I was appearing over the edge when he dive. 他向下俯冲时我已经接近他了
[53:26] He saw me when I moved in for the kill. 我冲上去准备干掉他的时候 他才看到我
[53:30] Is that how you remember it, Maverick? 马瑞克 你军规是怎么背的?
[53:35] – Is this top gun? – Not pretty sure. -这是壮志凌云吗 -我也不确定
[53:39] The rules of engagement are not flexible, Maverick. 短兵相交的规矩是不容变通的 马夫瑞克
[53:44] They are there for your safety you will obey them, 它们为士兵的安全而制定的 你必须遵守
[53:47] Is that clear? 明白了吗
[53:49] Maverick! 马瑞克
[53:51] Yes, sir, perfectly clear. 是的长官 很明白
[53:53] I guess we … 我想我们
[53:55] I. .. 我
[53:57] Was just a little over enthusiastic. 只是有点急于立功了
[53:59] I guess you were… 的确是的
[54:06] Platoon! 立正
[54:10] Platoon! 立正
[54:17] Hey, oh bro, I’m so glad you made it. 老兄 我真高兴你来了
[54:24] I made it… I’m here. 我来了 我在这儿
[54:29] ..saw the whole thing. 看完了整场
[54:32] Even your part. 包括你的表演
[54:36] – Was that top gun? – You know it was. – Sweet -那是壮志凌云吗? -当然 -太棒了
[54:44] We thought you were really great. 我们认为你很厉害
[54:46] I loved your postmodern take on the whole thing 我非常欣赏你对整个剧本后现代主义方式的演绎
[54:49] And it was creative how you acknowleged how derivative it was. 而且你围绕剧情的即兴发挥也非常有创意
[54:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[55:01] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[55:04] I told you guys… 我跟你们说过了
[55:07] I told you people would get it. 我说过人们会看懂的
[55:10] You gotta go party with us. 你一定要和我们一起去狂欢
[55:27] I guess in a tree house. 我想是在树屋里
[55:35] Outdoor shower. 露天澡堂
[55:39] – Refrigerator – In a refrigerator? -冰箱里 -冰箱里面
[55:43] All over it. 以前的事儿了
[55:45] In the display case of the coffee shop where I work. 在我以前工作过的咖啡屋的展览柜里
[55:52] Don’t do that if you don’t want to 不想说就不用说了
[56:03] The craziest place 最疯狂的地方
[56:06] I have to say… 我要说
[56:07] On the surfboard, in the ocean. 在海上的破浪艇上
[56:15] Sesos buche. 还有法国树枝蛋糕
[56:24] It’s really romantic. 真浪漫
[57:08] Hello, Aram. 亚伦 你好
[57:10] I’ve been thinking a lot about you lately. 我最近常常想你
[57:15] Hi, Alice. 尹黎斯
[57:19] I have regrets about, you know, how I broke up with you 我一直都在后悔 当初与你分手
[57:24] I found I have this problem with sex 我发现我对性的观点有问题
[57:27] Because I just use it to get what I want 因为我只是用性换我所需
[57:30] And I really think that’s what I did with you. 当时我对你就是这样
[57:38] I would love to meet with you, 我一直都想再见到你
[57:40] So we can talk and make some apologies to you. 这样就可以对你说声对不起了
[57:47] – Amends? – Yes, amends. -赔罪? -是的 赔罪
[57:52] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[57:54] You know, I should get going. 我得走了
[57:57] I don’t wanna keep my sister waiting. 我姐姐在等我
[58:00] What? 什么
[58:12] I’m so hot. 我好热
[58:14] tell me about it 我也是
[58:40] So? it was… 这约会怎么样
[58:43] Long. 说来话长
[58:44] I know, I think that you went to a hotel or something. 我知道 我以为你们会去宾馆什么的
[58:47] Oh please. 拜托
[58:52] Honey, what’s with your hair? 亲爱的 你头发怎么了
[58:55] What? 怎么了
[59:00] Okay, fine. 好吧
[59:03] It was awkward and cute and tedious. 这很奇怪 很可爱 但又很乏味
[59:07] Did you just say cute and tedious? 你刚才是不是说了可爱和乏味
[59:09] I mean he’s a kid and it was tedious. 我是说他还是个孩子而且很乏味
[59:12] Sounds like you didn’t give him a chance. 听起来你好像没有给他机会
[59:14] Did you even kiss those young, soft lips? 你没亲吻那年轻柔软的嘴唇吗
[59:17] We didn’t get there. 我们没到那个程度
[59:19] We went to his friend’s acting 我们去了他朋友的演出
[59:21] Showcase and to this after party at the loft 之后到阁楼参加狂欢去了
[59:24] Acting showcase? 演出
[59:25] But now I need a bath. 现在我要洗个澡
[59:27] Alright. my god 好吧 天哪
[59:32] What? 怎么了
[59:35] Thanks for babysitting. 谢谢你帮我看孩子
[59:37] Okay. 没事
[59:39] – Sorry you couldn’t get laid. – Shut up. -真抱歉你没尽兴 -别提了
[59:55] – Tedious. – Just to get rid of her. -乏味 -只是想摆脱她
[1:00:00] It was or it wasn’t it? 真乏味还是假的
[1:00:03] Oh wait a minute, not quite so much tongue. 等等 别这么激烈
[1:00:18] Oh, god. 天哪
[1:00:25] That’s gross. 真恶心
[1:00:26] – Oh shit. – Oh, God. -搞什么 -天哪
[1:00:32] Frank? What are you doing up? 凡客 你怎么起来了
[1:00:36] Was Aram peeing on you? 亚伦在你身上尿尿吗
[1:00:38] No! 不是
[1:00:40] I would never do that. 我绝不会那样做
[1:00:43] Okay, are you sleeping over? 好吧 那你是要过夜吗?
[1:00:46] – No. – No. -不 -不
[1:00:48] – No? – Oh, well. -不吗 -好吧
[1:00:52] Don’t forget your pants. 别忘了你的裤子
[1:00:57] So does that mean you and Mom are gonna have a baby? 那么这代表着你和妈妈要有孩子了吗
[1:01:00] I don’t get it. You said that spern makes a baby. 我不明白 你说那个金子能够制造孩子
[1:01:00] No! 不
[1:01:03] Sperm. And it does. 是精子 它制造孩子
[1:01:07] Can we stop talking about this, please? 我们不聊这个了 好吗
[1:01:12] I like your mother and I think she likes me, 我喜欢你妈妈 我觉得她也喜欢我
[1:01:15] And it’s all that’s important. 这才是重点
[1:01:17] You also work for her. 你还为她工作
[1:01:19] – Who’s turn is it? – Mine. -该谁了 -我
[1:01:24] Okay. 好的
[1:01:26] Come on Frankie, let’s get off the doughnuts. 加油 Frankie 把这甜甜圈扔出去
[1:01:34] How is that possible? 那怎么可能
[1:01:36] So you like Mom. 那么 你喜欢妈妈
[1:01:38] – Are you two gonna date now? – I don’t know. -你们俩要约会吗 -我不知道
[1:01:41] You don’t really know anything, do you? 你什么都不知道 是吗
[1:01:44] I mean she’s kind of your girlfriend. 我是说她应该是你女朋友
[1:01:46] Are you gonna be our new dad? 你会成为我们的新爸爸吗
[1:01:48] And you’ll also be our nanny? 而且还是我们的保姆
[1:01:49] Yeah, and what do we call you? 我们该叫你什么
[1:01:51] Jesus, I’m not being nominated to Supreme Court here guys, 老天 这没啥好较真的吧
[1:01:54] I just had sex with your mother. 我只是和你妈妈做爱
[1:01:58] When I say sex, I mean that I gave her 当我说做爱的时候 我是指我为她提供一次
[1:02:02] A nice massage. 很好的按摩
[1:02:04] With spern. 带金的
[1:02:06] Oh, you conniving little liar. 你这个小骗子
[1:02:08] Oh! Is he hiding in the hall? 他是躲在走廊里吗
[1:02:11] My God, he was. 我的天哪 他在那
[1:02:14] – It sounds so dirty. – Dirty? -听起来真下流 -下流
[1:02:16] Ok, it’s a little dirty 好吧 是有点下流
[1:02:20] Well you got that out of your system. 你现在终于从阴影中走出来了
[1:02:23] Now you’re free to meet your next real guy. 现在可以迎接你下一个真命天子了
[1:02:26] What does that mean? 什么意思
[1:02:28] What, 什么
[1:02:28] It means now when you meet a viable man 我是说你该找个合适的男人
[1:02:31] He won’t have to be your rebound. 而不是失恋后遗症
[1:02:32] ‘Cause your nanny was your rebound. 你和那保姆就是后遗症
[1:02:34] Gives you pleasure to say that, doesn’t it? 这么说让你很高兴 是吗
[1:02:38] I’m not sure of buying that “the rebound” thing. 我不太确定那是后遗症吖
[1:02:40] Oh what, you’re gonna date the nanny? 不是吧 你要继续和那个保姆约会
[1:02:42] Was having one night stand with a nanny more dignified? 那么和一个保姆搞一夜情听起来更高贵吗
[1:02:46] No, just more practical 不 只是更实际
[1:02:50] Wait a minute. 等等
[1:02:52] You actually have feelings for this kid? 你对这个孩子有感情了
[1:02:53] Feelings? I have feelings for everyone. 感情 我对每个人都有感情
[1:02:56] That’s the way the world works. 那样地球才能运转
[1:02:57] God, you’re in serious justification mode. 天哪 你又开始死鸭子嘴硬了
[1:03:01] Why do you have to be so cynical? 你为什么要这么愤世嫉俗
[1:03:04] I mean, I don’t judge your blatant disregard’s recycling. 我都没批评你吃回头草呢
[1:03:12] This is not about judgment. This is about my friend. 这跟批评无关 这与我的朋友有关
[1:03:15] And what is realistic and what is not realistic for her. 什么对她来说是现实的而什么是不现实的
[1:03:18] It’s about me not wanting to see you get hurt. 是关于我不想看到你受伤害
[1:03:21] – Happy birthday … – Thank you. -生日快乐 -谢谢
[1:03:24] 1 2 3 1, 2, 3 …
[1:03:29] We get it. 够了够了
[1:03:35] You need anything? 你需要什么吗
[1:03:40] Stop it. 别闹了
[1:03:42] Okay. 好吧
[1:03:47] So did Aram tell you about this operation I’m having? 亚伦告诉你关于我要做手术的事情了吗
[1:03:49] – Harry? – No. -他爸 -没有
[1:03:52] They’re gonna give me a new asshole. 他们要为我装一个新的屁眼
[1:03:54] There are children here. 孩子们还在那儿呢
[1:03:56] – Cool, like from a dead guy? – Sadie. -真酷 从一个死人身上拿来的吗 -Sadie
[1:03:58] I think they’re gonna have just fassion, one out of something. 我想他们就是把旧的东西翻新用
[1:04:02] Hopefully, it’s something elastic. 希望 还是有弹性的东西
[1:04:05] Awesome. 真棒
[1:04:07] Excuse me. 不好意思
[1:04:15] This is so … weird. 这太 奇怪了
[1:04:21] My dad telling you about his surgery? 我爸爸跟你讲他的手术的事情吗
[1:04:23] Yeah .. I didn’t know they can even do that. 是的 我不知道他们居然能这样做
[1:04:28] You look really pretty.. 你真美
[1:04:32] No, no … 不要 不要
[1:04:34] – We are in your parent’s house – I know. -我们在你父母家 -我知道
[1:04:40] Where is everybody? 大家都在哪
[1:04:45] Just a little red, I don’t think it’s trapped. 只是有点红 应该没事
[1:04:51] Cake time. 切蛋糕了
[1:04:55] This one is just from me. 这是我送你的
[1:05:00] Gummy bears and hand lotion. 小熊护手霜
[1:05:04] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢 爸爸
[1:05:13] Please. Open your mother’s. 还是先拆开你妈妈的礼物吧
[1:05:14] – No, no, he’ll open yours. – You’re his mother. -不不 拆开你的好了 -你是她的妈妈
[1:05:17] Well, you’re his employer. I insist. 你是他的老板 先看你的
[1:05:20] You’ll love it. 你会喜欢的
[1:05:24] It’s not fake poop, is it? 不是什么假便便吧
[1:05:26] – No. – That’s for Christmas. -不会的 -这是圣诞节时候的
[1:05:28] Oh, you have Christmas. 哦 圣诞节
[1:05:31] What do we got here. 这是什么
[1:05:41] A human totem pole. 一个人体图腾柱
[1:05:45] Gotta get you up here next time 下次你也得在那儿
[1:05:47] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[1:05:49] This is great, thank you so much. 这很棒 非常感谢
[1:05:51] – Good. – This is perfect. -那就好 -这很完美
[1:05:59] Thanks, Mom. 谢谢妈妈
[1:06:00] – That was just from me. – So nice. -这是我个人送你的 -真好
[1:06:03] Where did you get these butterflies? 你从哪里弄来这些蝴蝶的
[1:06:05] My grandmother gave that to my father 我的祖母把它们送给了我的爸爸
[1:06:07] And I think it’s time for you to have that. 我觉得是时候给你了
[1:06:22] The message applies all these years later. 这话永远适用
[1:06:26] Mother’s love can never be replaced. 母亲的爱永无取代
[1:06:30] – Never. – Never. -永远没有 -永远
[1:06:34] Thanks, Mom. 谢谢 妈妈
[1:06:38] It’s antique. 是古董
[1:06:39] – Whoa, that’s cool – Beautiful. -哇 真酷 -真美
[1:06:42] – I might throw up. – What’s the chances? -我大概要吐了 -多大概率
[1:06:47] 60-40 六四开
[1:06:52] Which direction? 哪个方向
[1:06:56] 70-30. Now. 现在七三开了
[1:07:01] At least you’re, you are learning your percentages. 至少你还能借机学一下百分比
[1:07:07] Sing me a song. 给我唱首歌吧
[1:07:10] No, you have to go to bed. 不 你该睡了
[1:07:12] Sing me a song, or I’ll blow up on you. 给我唱首歌 要不然我就吐你身上
[1:07:15] When you put it that way. 要是这样的话 那好吧
[1:07:18] Let’s see what I have in my repertoire. 让我想想我会唱什么
[1:08:21] Blow up. 可算睡了
[1:08:29] Stay tonight. 今晚留下吧
[1:08:43] Two months later 两个月后
[1:08:43] Are we sure this guy is real? I mean, has anybody met him? 这人是真实的吗 有人遇见过他吗
[1:08:48] He has no time to meet us, 他没时间和我们见面
[1:08:49] He has high school and all that homework… 他要上高中还要写作业
[1:08:51] Isn’t he in a baseball team? 他不是在棒球队里吗
[1:08:54] He’s just running a little late. 他只是有点迟到了
[1:08:55] Well, he’s definitely responsible for an attitude change, 他得为这气氛的转变负责
[1:08:58] Because you 都因为你
[1:09:00] Well, you can’t just stop smiling. 你一直在笑
[1:09:01] – She’s glowing. – Well, he’s doing something right. -她脸红了 -他在做正经事儿
[1:09:06] I am sorry I’m late. 不好意思我迟到了
[1:09:09] Babysitter needs to be walked through everything. 保姆得保证一切就绪
[1:09:14] Hi. 大家好
[1:09:15] I’m Aram. 我叫Aram
[1:09:16] Sorry, this is Aram. 不好意思 这是Aram
[1:09:19] Would you like a coke or something? 你想要杯可乐什么吗
[1:09:21] – Scott. – I’ll take some wine.. -司歌 -我喝点酒吧
[1:09:29] So Aram, I’ve heard a lot about you. 亚伦 我听说了许多关于你的事情
[1:09:32] I hope all good things. 我希望那些都是好话
[1:09:33] That you’re wonderful with children, 你和孩子们很处得来
[1:09:35] that you’re a great cook … 是个很棒的厨师
[1:09:37] That you were born in 1983. 还有你出生于1983年
[1:09:41] Jesus! I was pregnant in 1983. 天哪 我1983年怀孕
[1:09:44] Let’s just go on and get it out on the table, 不如我们就先八卦一下
[1:09:46] Get it out in the open so we can enjoy our dinner. 故事讲完 我们就可以享用晚餐了
[1:09:49] Yes, I was born in the early 80s. 是的 我生于八十年代初
[1:09:51] She also told me that you were very handsome 她还跟我说你很帅
[1:09:53] And that seems to be true. 这看起来倒是真的
[1:09:55] I think that it’s great you guys are together. 我真为你们俩能在一起而开心
[1:10:00] “The heart wants what it wants.” “随心而行”
[1:10:02] You are so gay. 你真娘啊
[1:10:05] Sir, are you ready? 先生 您准备好点餐了吗
[1:10:07] I can be. 快好了
[1:10:09] Scott, right? Do you mind if I borrow your glasses? 司歌 是吧 你的眼镜可以借我吗
[1:10:17] You know, I’m just kidding, I’m just 25, 我开玩笑的 我只有25岁
[1:10:19] I don’t need reading glasses. 我不需要老花镜
[1:10:31] Don’t you wanna 你难道不想
[1:10:34] Travel around the world, you know 周游世界吗 像是…
[1:10:37] Get crazy, Rock Cleveland. 去摇滚之乡的克利夫兰
[1:10:40] Do things that people your age supposed to do? 做些你这个年纪的人该做的事
[1:10:45] Rock cleveland? 克利夫兰
[1:10:47] Yeah, rock it. 对 摇滚吧
[1:10:48] You know what it means. 你知道什么样的
[1:10:54] Live. 尽情享受
[1:10:57] To tell you the truth this is the most alive I’ve ever felt. 说实话 这是我至今最享受的时刻了
[1:11:00] You’re too so goddamn romantic. 你真是太太太浪漫了
[1:11:07] What about kids? Kids of your own.. 那孩子呢 有个你自己的孩子
[1:11:09] It’s not like you’re 50. 又不是你要50岁了
[1:11:11] But I’m an old 40. 可我已经是40岁的老女人了
[1:11:13] What the hell does that mean? 那又能说明什么呢
[1:11:15] I’m wrinkling. 我有皱纹了
[1:11:17] You have no wrinkles on your face, do you? 你脸上没有皱纹的吧
[1:11:21] You seem to have eyes, something that I really love about you. 可你有双我喜欢的眼睛
[1:11:25] I love you. 我爱你
[1:11:30] And when you compliment me I love it, when you compliment me. 当你当众夸我的时候 我喜欢你恭维我的样子
[1:11:33] You know, I heard you the first time. 这是我第一次听你这么说
[1:11:37] I have no idea what you were preferring to. 我不知道你说的喜欢指的是什么
[1:11:39] – No? You said I love you. – I didn’t say that. -不知道? 你说了我爱你 -我没有
[1:11:44] I’m pretty sure you did. 我肯定你说了
[1:11:45] And I love you too. 并且我也爱你
[1:11:48] Really? 真的?
[1:11:50] Sorry, but I do. 抱歉 可我真的爱你
[1:11:56] Just … take it slowly. 只是…慢慢来
[1:12:08] Slowly. 慢慢来
[1:12:19] Teram Owens, 欧泰然
[1:12:19] The man who wore baggage than a first class passenger on the Titanic 他的负担只有大象才背得起
[1:12:24] Reaching but funny. 还不够力 但够幽默
[1:12:25] T.O. The pig fan of the national football league. T.O. 国家橄榄球联盟的大”猪”迷
[1:12:28] Wherever he goes he is surrounded by distinct controversy. 他随时随地都被争议所包围
[1:12:33] I like it. 这个我喜欢
[1:12:35] Sex really agrees with your creative side. 你真是富有创造力的女人
[1:12:38] Are you alright, sweetie? You look pale. 你还好吗 宝贝? 你脸色不太好
[1:12:41] No, I’m just dizzy from following you around. 只是跟着你转有点头晕了
[1:12:45] Well, get that to me, please. 麻烦把那个给我
[1:12:46] Right away. 马上就要
[1:12:59] Alright. 很不错
[1:13:03] It helps me think. 这有助于思考
[1:13:21] We should talk. 我们该谈谈
[1:13:25] I knew this was coming. 我知道会这样
[1:13:30] You think that books that I read are too juvenile. 你觉得我看的书太儿童化了[哈利波特与死圣]
[1:13:32] I know, it’s just I’ve always liked this stuff.. 我知道 可我一直就喜欢这类的
[1:13:35] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[1:13:41] But … 可…
[1:13:43] I pull out most of the time. 但我都体外射精啊
[1:13:48] I know you’re not ready for this, 我知道你没准备好接受这个
[1:13:50] just wanted to let you know that. 只是告诉你一声
[1:13:51] I feel the same way from you… 我和你感觉一样
[1:13:56] I just thought that you wanted to take things slowly. 我以为你是准备慢慢来的
[1:14:02] I did. 我是的
[1:14:06] This is … 这是…
[1:14:09] Big. 大事
[1:14:12] Very … big. 天大的事
[1:14:15] I should’ve been more careful. 我该更小心点的
[1:14:18] I know this sounds crazy 我知道这听起来很疯狂
[1:14:25] But I think I wanted this to happen. 可我觉得我是希望这种事发生的
[1:14:31] What? 什么
[1:14:34] You said it yourself you don’t wanna just coast. 你说过 你不想只因习惯而在一起
[1:14:37] Not just coast along but this isn’t coasting. 不想就习惯成自然地过下去 但生活不止是这样
[1:14:41] This is a roller coasting. 生活也是跌宕起伏的
[1:14:44] Oh, my god. 噢 天哪
[1:14:47] Not oh god … this is a good thing, 不要天哪 这是好事
[1:14:51] Not the roller coasting thing, that was cheesy but… 不是跌宕起伏 那说法很俗气
[1:14:55] Having a baby with you that’s not cheesy. 但和你有一个孩子那不俗气
[1:14:58] I mean … that’s not what I’m saying just… 我是说…我不是这个意思…只是
[1:15:01] Excited, I wanna be your father. 太激动了 我想要当你的父亲
[1:15:04] What? 什么
[1:15:05] No, I wanna be a father with you as the mother, 不 我想跟你一起生小孩
[1:15:09] that’s the important part. 这才是重点
[1:15:10] You being a mother. 你为我生小孩
[1:15:12] You know, I thought, I hope that kid is like you 我觉得 我希望孩子像你
[1:15:17] I hope the kid’s like you. 我希望孩子长得像你
[1:15:20] A girl with brown eyes … 有褐色眼睛的女孩
[1:15:23] Or a boy with brown eyes … 或者有褐色眼睛的男孩
[1:15:25] Or just any color eyes 或者随便什么颜色
[1:15:28] Well, it’s not the baby’s head, not your size. 但宝宝的头不要你这么大
[1:15:40] What about Gium? 叫奇扬怎么样
[1:15:44] For a boy. 男孩
[1:15:46] Gium Finklestein? 夫馀奇扬?
[1:15:51] Okay. 好吧
[1:15:58] What about Ira? 那艾冉怎么样
[1:16:02] The doctor will see you now. 医生现在可以见你们了
[1:16:04] Great. 很好
[1:16:11] Okay so… 那么…
[1:16:13] So? 什么?
[1:16:14] The blood work is normal. 血液测试正常
[1:16:17] In other words, your are healthy. 换句话讲 你很健康
[1:16:19] And that is always a good sign for future pregnancy. 对于以后怀孕来说 这是个好消息
[1:16:24] What do you mean future? 你说的以后是什么意思
[1:16:27] I mean, this here is what we call an ectopic pregnancy. 我是说 这是我们所称的宫外孕
[1:16:34] There are any number explanations for this, 很多因素会造成这个结果
[1:16:35] It’s not necessarily because of your age. 不一定是因为你的年纪
[1:16:38] God. 天哪
[1:16:38] This is something that happens periodically. 这是时不时会发生的事情
[1:16:42] An embryo was formed but it intruded inside the fallopian tube. 胚胎形成了 但却挤进了输卵管
[1:16:45] Instead of the uterus. 而不是子宫
[1:17:04] Sandy, Sandy, Sandy … 娴娣 娴娣 娴娣
[1:17:08] This was crazy. 太疯狂了
[1:17:11] I mean, what were we thinking, anyway? 我到底是怎么想的
[1:17:15] You are so young. 你这么年轻
[1:17:17] God! 天哪
[1:17:19] You live at your parent’s house and technically you work for me. 你住在你父母家 事实上你还为我工作
[1:17:22] And I was thinking about having your baby? 我竟还想着有你的孩子?
[1:17:24] What is going on? 我到底是怎么了
[1:17:26] So you have to know? 你一定要知道答案吗
[1:17:28] Can we just find out? 我们可以慢慢找答案
[1:17:30] That is a deceivingly mature thing to say. 你那样说不过是装成熟而已
[1:17:33] Why is it deceiving? 我怎么就装了?
[1:17:35] Because you’re 25 years old … 因为你才25岁
[1:17:38] You get drunk off half a beer 你喝半杯啤酒就醉
[1:17:40] And you read the Harry Potter series in your spare time. 你还在空闲的时候看哈利波特系列
[1:17:43] A lot of adult read those books. 很多成年人也读这些书的
[1:17:46] And besides the way I remembered it, you’re the one that asked me out. 除此之外 我还记得是你先约我的
[1:17:50] I appreciate that you feel this could work. 我很感激你觉得我们会有未来
[1:17:53] More than you’ll ever know. 无比地感激这一点
[1:17:58] You were such a good person. 你是这么好的一个人
[1:18:00] Real special person, 很特别的人
[1:18:02] I mean not filing a divorce so your horrible ex-wife can get a green card. 为让你那讨厌的前妻拿到绿卡 你甚至不离婚
[1:18:08] What’d be the point? 你想说什么?
[1:18:09] See, that’s what I mean, 看吧 我们之间有代沟
[1:18:10] Someone like you shouldn’t be with someone like me. 你这样的人不该和像我这样的人在一起
[1:18:14] An old girlfriend with two kids. 有两个小孩的老女朋友
[1:18:16] You’re an ageist … 你是个年龄歧视者
[1:18:18] Yeah, yeah … I’m an old ageist. 对的 我还是个大龄年龄歧视者
[1:18:21] Oh please, don’t patronize me. 拜托 不要这么看扁我
[1:18:24] I may live with my parents and get drunk off half a beer 我是和父母住一起 喝半杯啤酒就醉
[1:18:28] And yeah, I admit to being slightly adrift as far in my life 对的 我承认目前为止我的生活有些浮躁
[1:18:33] But I’m not a complete idiot … 可我不是一个彻底的傻瓜
[1:18:35] I know how I feel about you. 我知道我对你的感觉
[1:18:38] It’s you that doesn’t know how you feel about me. 你才是那个不知道自己的感觉的人
[1:18:42] I just wish you had the guts to say it. 我只希望你有勇气说出来
[1:18:47] You’ve meant so much to me and my family. 对于我和我的家庭来说 你是很重要的人
[1:18:51] But this doesn’t make sense. 但我们在一起是不合情理的
[1:18:54] And what future can we possibly have? 我们能有什么未来
[1:19:04] You know what I’m gonna miss the most? 你知道我会最怀念什么吗
[1:19:09] It’s you… 是你…
[1:19:12] Your friendship. 你的友谊
[1:22:05] Go! 加油
[1:22:06] Graduating class of 2012. 2012届毕业班
[1:22:09] Sadie Pageant and Sadie also received the award for best science project. 白娴娴 她是最佳科学项目奖得主
[1:24:00] We need to say a special thanks to you for bringing us into your homes, 我们要向收看我们节目的观众表示由衷感谢
[1:24:04] But most of all to those unsung fanatics. 更要感谢那些默默工作的幕后人员
[1:24:07] Who make us look good. 是你们让我们节目如此精彩
[1:24:09] Yeah, we do look good. 没错 一直很精彩
[1:24:10] – I’m Laura Rilley. – And I’m Scott Reynolds, -我是赖箩然 -我是雷司歌
[1:24:12] TMI coming at you next. TMI 稍后再见
[1:24:17] Sandy, you got a minute? 娴娣 有空吗
[1:24:25] Hello .. hello. 各位 各位
[1:24:29] Hello people. 各位
[1:24:30] Our illustrious leader, Ken Gordon, has an announcement to make. 我们杰出的领导高肯 有事要宣布
[1:24:35] Although change can be painful, 尽管改变可能是痛苦的
[1:24:38] change can also be a good thing. 但改变也可以是一件好事
[1:24:40] A necessary step in the evolution of a company, 一些必要的变革对于公司的发展
[1:24:43] a family like ours … 对于像我们这样的大家庭…
[1:24:45] from the beginning of time all the way till today 从人类起源到现在
[1:24:49] There are certain things that you’ll always find. 你总会发现一起必然趋势
[1:24:53] Now, if you look at the pictures, 现在 请看这些图片
[1:24:55] Can anyone see what they all have in common? 你能看到有什么共同点吗
[1:25:00] – Liv. – There are people in all of them. -李芙 -每张照片都有人
[1:25:03] Exactly, great answer. 对的 非常好的答案
[1:25:04] So almost everywhere you go in the world 所以无论世界的哪一个角落
[1:25:06] You’re gonna find these little communities of people. 你都能见到这些成群的人们
[1:25:09] Just like you guys, you guys are a community … 就像你们这样 你们是一个群体
[1:25:11] Your class, your family … 你们的班级 家庭…
[1:25:13] I just came back from Mozambique. 我刚从莫桑比克回来
[1:25:15] – Okay. – I’ve been to the non talking film festival. -很好 -我去过无声电影节
[1:25:23] Aram? 亚伦
[1:25:30] You’re the only one 你是唯一一个
[1:25:30] who gets gifts from the kids at the end of every tour. 每次游览结束都能收到孩子们礼物的人
[1:25:33] That’s probably because they’re so excited, the tour is over. 说不定他们是觉得游览终于结束了 太高兴了
[1:25:37] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[1:25:38] I was gonna go get a drink, you wanna join me? 我正准备去喝一杯 你想要一起去吗
[1:25:43] You know what I actually… 其实我…
[1:25:46] Have plans already … 已经有计划了
[1:25:47] I do. 真的
[1:25:52] You’re impossible. 你真难约
[1:25:54] I’ve heard that before. 好多人说过
[1:25:58] – See you tomorrow. – Okay, have a good night. -明天见 -好 祝你晚上愉快
[1:26:01] Here’s to your mother … 这是敬你妈妈的
[1:26:03] The newest and undoubtedly most qualified anchor of the network, 最新的也毋庸置疑最棒的主持人
[1:26:07] Very deserving. 非常值得祝贺
[1:26:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:26:10] – Congratulations mom. – Thanks. -祝贺你 妈妈 -谢谢
[1:26:12] I know your own show is big step up 我知道你的个人秀是个很大成就
[1:26:16] but I’ll miss you. 可我会想你的
[1:26:17] I will be one studio over, and I’ll come in guesting with you. 我就在隔壁 我会来客串的
[1:26:21] Oh girl, I’m not done with you yet 嘿嘿 我不会放过你的
[1:26:22] I’m gonna hold you to that. 要说话算话哦
[1:26:26] Gotta use the ladies’ room 我去一下洗手间
[1:26:29] Then we could stuff our faces. 然后就可以开吃了
[1:26:36] – Sorry. – Excuse me. -抱歉 -不好意思
[1:26:43] Hi 你好
[1:26:45] Hi 你好
[1:26:55] – How are you? – How are you? -你怎么样 -你怎么样
[1:26:57] You first. 你先说
[1:26:59] I’m good, yeah good. 我很好 很好
[1:27:03] Kids are great … 孩子们很好
[1:27:06] I just got promoted 我刚刚升职了
[1:27:08] I’m gonna start anchoring. 就快当主播了
[1:27:10] I watched you on tv, it’s fantastic. 我在电视看到过你 太棒了
[1:27:14] But that’s not a surprise. 不过一点也不惊讶
[1:27:18] You look really good. 你看起来真不错
[1:27:22] I’m 30. 我30岁了
[1:27:30] I’m sorry about.. you know.. things 我很抱歉 关于那些…事
[1:27:34] Don’t even … 不要…
[1:27:36] It was just timely. 只是时机问题
[1:27:42] Traveled around the world. 我环游世界
[1:27:43] – Oh you did? – Never rocked the Cleveland. -是吗 -不过Cleveland的生活也没多潇洒
[1:27:46] But some pretty amazing things happened. 但是一些十分美妙的事发生了
[1:27:50] Dad, I told you I could do it myself. 爸爸 我说了我一个人能行的吧
[1:27:52] I knew you could do it yourself. 我知道你行
[1:27:55] I bumped into a friend of mine. 我碰了一个朋友
[1:27:56] Sandy … I want you to meet my son, Zeke. 娴娣 给你介绍我的儿子 杰客
[1:28:01] I met him in Bangladesh 我在孟加拉遇到他
[1:28:03] and we kinda fell in love with each other. 有了很深厚的父子感情
[1:28:06] It took a couple of years, but now I’m his dad. 手续花了好几年 不过我现在是他爸爸了
[1:28:10] Hi. 你好
[1:28:11] Hi, I’m Zeke Finklestein. 你好 我是夫馀杰客
[1:28:13] You are huh? 是你哦
[1:28:15] I’m Sandy. 我是娴娣
[1:28:17] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you, too. -很高兴见到你 -也很高兴见到你
[1:28:23] God, I bet you’re an amazing dad. 我猜你是一个很好的爸爸
[1:28:29] And his mom? 他妈妈呢
[1:28:29] Just me and Zeke, 只是我和Zeke
[1:28:31] it’s hard to find someone that’s good enough for us. 要找一个合适我们的人太难了
[1:28:37] Right? 对吧
[1:28:40] And what about you? Boyfriend? 那你呢? 男朋友?
[1:28:44] Dating … wasn’t my thing … I discovered. 约会…我发现那不适合我
[1:28:49] That’s too bad. 太糟糕了
[1:28:51] Would you like to join us? 你愿意和我们一起吃吗
[1:28:54] The kids would be thrilled. 孩子们会激动死的
[1:28:56] I’m with my parents … 我在和我父母一起…
[1:28:58] Oh, you had me so worried, did you fall in? 你让我好担心啊 你掉进厕所了?
[1:29:03] Mom, you remember Sandy? 妈妈 你记得娴娣吗
[1:29:06] How could I forget? You talk about her everyday. 我怎么能忘了 你每天都说起她
[1:29:11] I was just saying to aram, you know, if he wants to join us. 我刚刚问Aram 他想不想跟我们一起吃
[1:29:14] Oh are you kidding, we would love to, we would love to! 开玩笑吧 我们很乐意 很乐意
[1:29:18] Harry, get up, we’re moving. 他爸 起来 我们要换地方
[1:29:20] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[1:29:21] I didn’t say you did anything I said we’re moving tables.. 我没说你做了什么 我是说换桌子
[1:29:32] – Look who I just bumped into. – Oh my god! -看看我遇到了谁 -天哪
[1:29:36] Look at how huge are, you, you look like you’re 13.. 看看你们都这么大了 你看起来像13岁了
[1:29:39] – I am. – What? -我是13岁了 -啊?
[1:29:42] I want you guys to meet someone, this is my son Zeke. 我给你们介绍一下 这是我儿子Zeke
[1:29:46] – You wanna play Gameboy? – Yeah, go ahead … take a seat. -你想玩游戏机吗 -去吧 坐
[1:29:50] – Nice to see you. It’s been years. – Yeah -很高兴见到你 好几年没见了 -是的
[1:29:57] We all get older and you stay the same. 我们都老了 你还是没变
[1:30:00] What a surprise. 真是个惊喜啊
[1:30:03] You remember us, do you? 还记得我们吗
[1:30:04] You came to our house, remember? 你去过我们家 记得吗
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: My Sister’s Keeper‎(姐姐的守护者)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Home(家园)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme