Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Reader(朗读者)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Reader(朗读者)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:朗读者
英文名称:The Reader
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:23] You didn’t wake me. 你没叫醒我
[01:26] You were sleeping. 你睡得很香
[01:28] You can’t bear to have breakfast with me. 你无法忍受和我共进早餐
[01:30] I’ve boiled you an egg. See? I’d hardly have boiled you an egg 我给你煮了个鸡蛋 瞧 我要是不想看见你
[01:34] if I didn’t want to see you. Um, tea or coffee? 怎么会给你煮鸡蛋? 要茶还是咖啡?
[01:38] Does any woman ever stay long enough 有哪个女人和你在一起时间长到
[01:40] to find out what the hell goes on in your head? 能知道你脑子里在想什么?
[01:44] What are you doing tonight? 你今晚有什么安排?
[01:46] I’m seeing my daughter. 我要见我女儿
[01:48] Your daughter? You’ve kept very quiet about her. 你女儿? 你可没怎么提过她
[01:52] Have I? 是吗?
[01:54] Well, she’s been abroad for a year. 哦 她这一年来都在国外
[01:59] Did you say tea? 你刚才是要茶吗?
[02:01] I’m going. 我走了
[02:06] Have fun with your daughter. 祝你和女儿相处愉快
[02:39] Tickets, please. 请出示车票
[02:43] Tickets. Excuse me. 车票 对不起
[02:51] Tickets. 车票
[02:56] Tickets, please. 请出示车票
[03:56] Oh! 噢!
[03:58] Hey. Hey, you! 嘿 叫你呢!
[04:28] Your feet. Your feet. 你的脚 脚
[04:49] Hey, kid. 嘿 孩子
[04:53] Up. 站起来
[04:57] It’s all right. 没事的
[05:08] There. Where do you live? 乖 你住哪?
[05:17] It’s just up here. I’ll be fine now. Thank you. 就在那边 我已经没事了 谢谢你
[05:22] Goodbye. 再见
[05:33] Look after yourself. 好好照顾自己
[05:40] I’m worried about him. He looks terrible. 我很担心他 他脸色不好
[05:44] The boy’s saying he doesn’t need a doctor. 这孩子说他用不着看医生
[05:47] He does. I don’t need a doctor. 他得看 我用不着看医生
[05:49] Good, then. Peter. 那好吧 彼得
[05:51] We’re not going to argue about this. 我们不必为这事争吵
[05:56] Remind me. How old are you, now? 提醒我 你现在多大了?
[05:59] Michael’s 15. 迈克15岁
[06:01] It’s scarlet fever. 是猩红热
[06:04] He’ll be in bed for several months, at least. 他至少需要卧床几个月
[06:07] Complete isolation. 完全隔离
[06:09] Emily, keep away. He’s contagious. 艾米丽 离远点 他会传染
[06:15] Emily! 艾米丽!
[06:33] How are you feeling? 你觉得怎么样?
[06:36] Better. 好些了
[06:39] I meant to tell you 有件事想告诉你
[06:41] the day I got ill, a woman helped me. 我得病那天 有个女人帮了我
[06:43] She helped you? 她帮了你?
[06:45] Yes. She brought me home. 是的 她带我回家
[06:49] Do you have her address? 你有她的地址吗?
[07:26] Hello? Yes? 有人在吗? 我在
[07:55] I brought you these flowers to say thank you. 我带了这些花来感谢你
[07:58] Put them over there in the sink. 放到水池那边
[08:22] I would have come earlier, I’ve been in bed three months. 我本想早点来的 但我在床上躺了三个月
[08:25] You are better now? Yes. Thank you. 你好些了吗? 是的 谢谢你
[08:29] Have you always been weak? Oh, no. I’ve never been sick before. 你一直身体不好? 哦 不 我以前从没生过病
[08:35] It’s incredibly boring. There’s nothing to do. 太无聊了 什么也不能做
[08:39] I couldn’t even be bothered to read. 我连书都懒得读
[08:46] Well, thank you again. 那么再次谢谢你
[08:50] Wait. 等等
[08:52] I’ll walk with you. I have to go to work. 我和你一起走 我要去上班
[08:58] Wait in the hall while I change. 我换件衣服 你在走廊等着
[11:49] There are two more buckets downstairs. 楼下还有两个桶
[11:52] You can fill them and bring them up. 把它们装满提上来
[12:21] You look ridiculous. Look at you, kid. 你看起来很可笑 看看你自己 孩子
[12:28] You can’t go home like that. 你不能这个样子回家
[12:34] Take off your clothes. I’ll run you a bath. 把衣服脱了 我给你放水洗澡
[12:58] Do you always take a bath in your trousers? 你总是穿着裤子洗澡吗?
[13:14] It’s all right. I won’t look. 放心 我不会偷看的
[14:24] I’ll get you a towel. 我给你拿条毛巾
[15:26] So that’s why you came back. 你回来找我就是因为这个吧
[15:47] You’re so beautiful. 你好美
[15:50] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
[16:02] Look at me, kid. 看着我 孩子
[16:08] Slowly. 慢点
[16:10] Slowly 慢一点
[16:13] Shh. 嘘
[16:50] You’ve inconvenienced your mother. 你给你母亲造成了不便
[16:52] How many more times? I’ve said I’m sorry. 还要说几次?我已经道过歉了
[16:56] You scared her. I got lost, that’s all. 你吓着她了 我迷路了 就这样
[16:58] That’s why I was late. Can I have some more? 所以我才回来晚了 能再给我来点吗?
[17:00] How can anyone get lost in their own hometown? 谁会在自己的家乡迷路?
[17:03] I meant to head for the castle, I ended up at the field. 我本想去城堡那边 结果走到了田野里
[17:06] Opposite directions. None of your business. 方向完全相反 不关你的事
[17:08] He’s lying. He’s not lying. 他在撒谎 他没撒谎
[17:12] Michael never lies. 迈克从不撒谎
[17:17] I’ve decided I want to go back to school tomorrow. 我已经决定明天返校了
[17:20] The doctor says you need three weeks. Well, I’m going. 医生说你还要休息三周 我已经决定了
[17:23] Peter? 彼得?
[17:38] Hey! Ooh! 嘿! 呜!
[18:07] Like this? 像这样?
[18:11] That’s right. 没错
[18:17] No, not so fast. 不对 别这么快
[18:30] Ah! 啊!
[18:35] It’s all right. 没事
[18:37] Do it again. 再来一次
[19:02] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[19:05] What? Your name. 什么? 你的名字
[19:08] Why do you want to know? I’ve been here three times. 问这个干什么? 我已经来这儿三次了
[19:13] I want to know your name. What’s wrong with that? 我想知道你叫什么 这有什么不对?
[19:18] Nothing, kid. 没有 孩子
[19:20] There’s nothing wrong with that. 没什么不对
[19:23] It’s Hanna. You look so suspicious. 我叫汉娜 你一脸怀疑的表情
[19:29] What’s yours, kid? Michael. 你叫什么 孩子? 迈克
[19:33] Michael. Hmm. 迈克 嗯
[19:36] So I’m with a Michael. 那么和我在一起的人叫迈克
[19:40] Hanna. 汉娜
[19:42] The notion of secrecy is central to Western literature. 西方文学的核心在于保密的观念
[19:48] You may say the whole idea of character 可以说人物性格整个建立在
[19:54] holding specific information, 人们之间未能公开的某些信息之上
[19:58] which, for various reasons, 其原因可能是多样的
[20:01] sometimes perverse, sometimes noble, 或卑劣 或高尚
[20:05] they are determined not to disclose. 以致人们决心守口如瓶
[20:21] You never tell me what you’ve been studying. 你从没告诉过我你在学什么
[20:24] Studying? 学?
[20:28] At school. 在学校里
[20:33] Do you learn languages? Yes. 你们学语言吗? 嗯
[20:38] What languages? Latin. 哪些语言? 拉丁语
[20:46] Say something in Latin. 用拉丁语说点什么
[20:56] It’s Horace. 这是贺拉斯写的
[20:58] It’s wonderful. 很好听
[21:02] Do you want some Greek? 想听希腊语吗?
[21:23] It’s beautiful. 真美
[21:25] How can you tell? 你怎么听出来的?
[21:28] How do you know, when you’ve no idea what it means? 你听不懂意思 怎么知道好听?
[21:34] What are you studying in German? 你用德语学些什么
[21:36] I’m studying a play. 我在学一个剧本
[21:40] By a writer called Gotthold Ephraim Lessing. You heard of him? 叫戈特霍尔德·埃夫莱姆·莱辛的作家写的 你听说过他吗?
[21:44] The play’s called Emilia Galotti. You can read it. 这个剧本叫《爱米丽雅·迦洛蒂》 借给你看
[21:48] I’d rather listen to you. 还是听你念吧
[21:51] All right. 好吧
[22:03] “Act One. Scene One. 第一幕 第一场
[22:05] The setting: One of the prince’s chambers. 场景:王子的其中一个房间
[22:08] The Prince” 王子
[22:11] I’m not very good. 我念得不好
[22:14] Go on. 继续
[22:17] “Complaints, nothing but complaints. 牢骚 净是些牢骚
[22:21] For goodness sake, is there anything left but work? 看在上帝份上 除了工作就什么也不剩吗?
[22:26] Just imagine that people actually envy us.” 别人竟然还嫉妒我们
[22:31] You’re good at it, aren’t you? 你很在行 不是吗?
[22:36] Good at what? 在行什么?
[22:41] Reading. 朗读
[22:47] What’s funny? 你笑什么?
[22:51] I didn’t think I was good at anything. 我以为我干什么都不在行
[24:21] What are you doing? What is this? 你在干什么?这是什么意思?
[24:24] Why did you behave as if you didn’t know me? 为什么你装作不认识我?
[24:27] You didn’t want to know me! You could see I was in the first carriage! 是你装不认识我吧! 明明看到我在第一节车厢里
[24:31] So why did you sit in the second? What did you think I was doing? 为什么你坐在第二节里? 你以为我想干嘛?
[24:34] Why did you think I was there? How should I know? 你以为我干嘛去了? 我怎么知道?
[24:37] Now, I’ve been working. I need a bath. 我工作很累了 想洗个澡
[24:41] And I’d like to be by myself. 而且不想被人打扰
[24:43] Would you please leave?! 能请你离开吗?
[24:49] I I didn’t mean to upset you. 我 我没想惹你不开心
[24:55] You don’t have the power to upset me. 让我不开心你还不够格
[24:58] You don’t matter enough to upset me. 你对我还没重要到那个程度
[26:18] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[26:22] I’ve never been with a woman before. 我以前从没和女人交往过
[26:28] We’ve been together four weeks, 我们在一起四周了
[26:31] and I can’t live without you. 没有你我已经活不下去了
[26:34] I can’t. 我不能没有你
[26:36] Even the thought of it kills me. 只是想一想都会要了我的命
[26:45] I sat in the second carriage because I thought you might kiss me. 我坐在第二节车厢里 因为我想你可能会吻我
[26:50] Kid, you thought we could make love in a tram? 孩子 你以为我们能在电车里做爱?
[26:58] Is it true what you said? 你说的是真的吗?
[27:01] That I don’t matter to you? 我对你不重要?
[27:16] Do you forgive me? 你原谅我吗?
[27:24] Do you love me? 你爱我吗?
[27:43] Do you have a book? Yes, I have. 你有书吗? 是的 我有
[27:48] I took one with me this morning. 今天早上我带了一本
[27:51] What is it? The Odyssey, by Homer. 是什么书? 《奥德赛》 荷马写的
[27:54] It’s my homework. 我的家庭作业
[27:59] We’re changing the order we do things. 我们把顺序改改吧
[28:02] Read to me first, kid. Then we make love. 先给我念书 孩子 然后我们做爱
[28:11] The Odyssey, by Homer. What’s an odyssey? 《奥德赛》 荷马著 什么是奥德赛?
[28:15] A journey. He sets out on a journey. 就是旅程 他踏上了一次旅程
[28:18] Good. 不错
[28:23] “Sing to me of the man, Muse The man of twists and turns 告诉我 缪斯 那位聪颖敏睿的凡人的经历
[28:27] Driven time and again off course Once he had plundered 在攻破神圣的特洛伊城堡后
[28:30] The hallowed heights of Troy” 浪迹四方
[28:32] Come here. 过来
[28:41] “He pressed her hand to his lips. 他把她的手放在自己唇上
[28:45] She was dead. 她死了
[28:47] Past all help, or need of it.” 任何人都已无力回天
[28:58] “I poked into the place a ways, encountered a little open patch 我摸索着往里走 到了一小块开阔地段
[29:02] as big as a bedroom, all hung around with vines, 才一间卧室那么大 四周满是青藤
[29:06] and found a man lying there asleep. 有一个人正在那里睡着了
[29:07] And, by jings, it was my old Jim. 天啊 这正是我那老吉姆啊!
[29:12] ‘When you landed, I reckoned I could catch up with you 你上岸的时候 我原想能赶上你
[29:15] on the land without having to shout at you. But when I see that house, 正想朝你大喊 这时我看到了那座大屋子
[29:19] I begin to go slow.”‘ 我便放慢了
[29:21] “Lady Chatterley felt his naked flesh against her 当他进入时
[29:24] as he came into her. 查太莱夫人感觉到 他赤裸的皮肉紧贴着她
[29:29] For a moment, he was still inside her” 他在她里面静止了一会
[29:32] This is disgusting. 这真恶心
[29:35] Where did you get this? 你从哪弄来的这本书?
[29:37] I borrowed it from someone at school. Oh 我从同学那借的 哦
[29:40] You should be ashamed. 你应该觉得羞耻
[29:46] Go on. 继续
[29:49] “‘Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon! 雷鸣般的台风里那成千上万 蓝色泡状的臭贝壳啊!这是水!
[29:53] It is water! ‘ ‘But what on earth did you expect it to be?”‘ 那你以为是什么?
[29:56] Whiskey. “‘Whiskey, by thunder, whiskey! ‘ 威士忌 威士忌 看在雷鸣的份上 威士忌!
[30:01] ‘Whiskey? Come now, captain, you can’t be serious.”‘ 威士忌?船长 您该不会是认真的吧
[30:04] That’s enough for today, kid. 今天就到这儿吧 孩子
[30:07] I was wondering, do you think you could get some time off? 我在想 你能请个假吗?
[30:11] Maybe we could go on a trip. 我们可以去旅行
[30:14] What sort of trip? A cycling holiday. 什么样的旅行? 骑单车度假
[30:17] Just two days. 就两天
[30:23] I’ve got a guide book. I’ve worked out the route. 我这有本旅行指南 连路线我都盘算好了
[30:26] Look. What do you think? 瞧 你觉得怎么样?
[30:33] I think you like planning, don’t you? 你很喜欢计划 对不对?
[30:52] “I’m not frightened. 我不畏惧
[30:55] I’m not frightened of anything. 我无所畏惧
[30:59] The more I suffer, the more I love. 受伤越深 我的爱也越炽热
[31:04] Danger will only increase my love. 危险只会增添这份爱
[31:06] It will sharpen it. It will give it spice. 让它更清晰 更丰富
[31:12] I’ll be the only angel you need. 我会是你唯一的天使
[31:14] You will leave life even more beautiful than you entered it. 你生命的结局会比开端更加美丽
[31:18] Heaven will take you back and look at you and say, 连对你敞开怀抱的天堂也会说
[31:22] ‘Only one thing can make a soul complete, 只有一样东西 能让一个灵魂如此完整
[31:26] and that thing is love.”‘ 那就是爱情  
[31:54] Hello. Hello. 你好 你好
[32:03] Excuse me. Hello. 对不起 你好
[32:06] Do you know what you’d like? 你想吃点什么?
[32:11] Um What are you having? 嗯 你要点什么?
[32:14] You order. I’ll have what you have. OK. 你来点 我要和你一样的 好
[32:18] Um 嗯
[32:20] Two frankfurters, two potato salads and two beers, please. 请来两份法兰克福香肠 两个土豆沙拉 还有两杯啤酒
[32:34] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[32:36] I hope your mother was happy. Thank you. 我希望你母亲吃得开心 谢谢
[32:39] She enjoyed her meal very much. 她非常喜欢这里的饭菜
[32:57] Come on. 走吧
[33:15] Here, let me show you where we’re going. 来 我给你看看我们的目的地
[33:19] It’s OK, kid. 不用了 孩子
[33:21] I don’t want to know. 我不想知道
[35:14] What are you doing? I’m writing a poem. About you. 你在干什么? 我在写一首诗 关于你的
[35:21] Can I hear it? It’s not ready. 我能听听吗? 还不到时候
[35:25] I’ll read it to you one day. 以后我会念给你听的
[36:43] Morning, Hendrick. Good morning, Mr. Berg. 早上好 亨德里克 早上好 伯格先生
[36:46] You’re in court 306. Thank you. 您是在306号法庭 谢谢你
[36:48] You all right, Michael? I’m fine. 你还好吧 迈克? 我没事
[36:50] Hurry. You know what she’s like. See you later! 快点 您知道她的脾气 待会儿见!
[36:53] Good luck. 祝您好运
[36:56] Please stand. 请起立
[37:03] Please sit down. 请坐
[37:09] The defendant, please. 辩方请陈词
[37:22] They’re coming. 她们来了
[37:29] Hello. Hello. 你好 你好
[37:32] What did she say? Good morning, ladies. 她说什么? 早上好 女士们
[37:35] Welcome your new fellow-students. Treat them with courtesy. 欢迎你们的新同学 对她们要谦恭有礼
[37:40] Sit down. Hello. 请坐 你好
[37:44] My name’s Sophie. I’m Michael. 我叫苏菲 我是迈克
[37:47] The Odyssey. 《奥德赛》
[37:49] Take our your books. 把书拿出来
[37:54] Everyone believes Homer’s subject is homecoming. 每个人都认为荷马的主题是回家
[37:57] In fact, The Odyssey is a book about a journey. 实际上 《奥德赛》是一本关于旅程的书
[38:00] Home is a place you dream of. 家只是你的梦中之地
[38:03] Berg, I don’t mean to distract you, but we’re meant to study Homer, not Sophie. 伯格 我不想打断你 但我们要学习的是荷马 不是苏菲
[38:16] It’s wonderful, isn’t it? Wonderful. 这太棒了 不是吗? 很棒
[38:19] It’s gonna be a great summer. 这一定会是个美好的夏天
[38:34] Why do you leave early? He always leaves early. 你为什么要先走? 他总是先走
[38:37] Do you have somewhere to go? See you tomorrow. 你是不是要去什么地方? 明天见
[38:49] Sorry I’m late. 对不起我来晚了
[38:53] I got held up at school. 学校有点事
[38:57] I have a new book. 我带了本新书
[38:59] The Lady with a Little Dog. 《带小狗的女人》
[39:05] By Anton Chekhov. 作者安东·契诃夫
[39:06] “The talk was that a new face had appeared on the promenade, 据说在堤岸上出现了一个新面孔
[39:09] a lady with a little dog.” 一个带小狗的女人
[39:24] Schmitz, one moment, please. 施密茨 请等一下
[39:28] I read the reports on you. Every single one. Excellent work. 我读了关于你的每一份报告 你的工作无可挑剔
[39:32] You’ll be working in the office. 你以后会在办公室工作
[39:35] You got promoted. Congratulations. 你升职了 恭喜
[39:50] Let’s get out of here! 我们走吧!
[39:52] Come on! Michael, we’re leaving. Let’s go! 快点!迈克 我们要走了 快走
[39:55] Come on, Michael! 快来 迈克!
[39:56] It’s meant to be a surprise for your birthday. 他们打算给你个生日惊喜
[40:03] Come on! What’s the matter? 来啊! 你干嘛呢?
[40:05] I’m sorry. Really. We thought you’d like it. 真对不起 我们以为你会喜欢的
[40:08] We’ve got beer! We’re gonna dance! 我们有啤酒!还要跳舞!
[40:12] I promised someone. 我答应了别人
[40:14] Michael, please! 迈克 求你了!
[40:21] “Here and there the reflection of the stars and the lights, 到处是星星和灯火的反光
[40:25] on the bank quivered and trembled.” 在岸边闪烁着 颤动着
[40:27] Oh, kid, kid. What? 哦 孩子 孩子 什么?
[40:30] Stop. What’s wrong now? 别念了 又怎么了?
[40:33] Nothing’s wrong. 没怎么
[40:38] It’s nothing. 没事
[40:42] You know, you never ask. 你知道吗 你从来都不问我
[40:46] You never bother to ask how I am! 你从来不屑问我开不开心!
[40:49] You never say. 你也从来不提
[40:52] It just happens to be my birthday. 今天碰巧是我的生日
[40:56] It’s my birthday, that’s all! 我今天过生日!
[40:59] You’ve never even asked when it is. 你甚至都没问过我什么时候生日
[41:00] If you want a fight, kid I don’t want a fight! 如果你想吵架的话 孩子 我不想吵架!
[41:03] What’s wrong with you?! What business is it of yours?! 你怎么了? 关你什么事?
[41:07] It’s always on your terms. Everything. 总是由着你的性子来 每一件事
[41:10] We do what you want. It’s always what you want. 我们总是做你想做的事 全是按你的意思
[41:13] My friends were giving me a party. Why are you here? 我的朋友要给我开派对 那你为什么要来?
[41:16] Go back to your party. Is that what you want? 回去开你的派对啊 你不就想这样吗?
[41:45] It’s always me that has to apologize. 道歉的人总是我
[41:47] You don’t have to apologize. No one has to apologize. 你不需要道歉 没人需要道歉
[42:00] War and Peace, kid. 《战争与和平》 孩子
[43:48] Now, you must go back to your friends. 现在 回你的朋友们那儿去
[44:06] Are you all right? 你还好吧?
[45:38] It’s him. 是他
[45:43] Good. 很好
[45:46] Get the boy something to eat. 给这小子拿点吃的
[45:57] I think we all knew you’d come back to us eventually. 我们都知道你总有一天会回来的
[47:10] Mr. Berg? It is 8:00. 伯格先生?已经八点了
[47:13] Your daughter. 您女儿
[47:17] Thank you. 谢谢你
[47:22] Julia. 朱莉娅
[47:26] I’ve not kept you waiting? I was early. 我没让你久等吧? 是我早到了
[47:29] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[47:34] So how will you decide? 那么你会如何决定?
[47:37] I don’t know. 我不知道
[47:40] I’m happy back in Berlin, I suppose. 我觉得在柏林的时候很快乐
[47:42] You’ve seen your mother? Mm-hmm. 见到你妈妈了? 嗯
[47:44] I wanted to get away. That’s all. 我只是想一个人呆一阵
[47:47] It was Paris, but it could have been anywhere. 我去了巴黎 但去哪都一样
[47:50] Away from your parents? 就是不想和父母在一起?
[47:54] I’m aware I was difficult. 我知道自己很难相处
[47:58] I wasn’t always open with you. 我很多时候对你不够坦率
[48:04] I’m not open with anyone. 我对任何人都不坦率
[48:12] I knew you were distant. 我总觉得你很遥远
[48:16] You know I always assumed it was my fault. 你知道吗 我一直以为是我的错
[48:22] Julia. 朱莉娅
[48:25] How wrong can you be? 你能错到哪去?
[48:38] I’ll see you very soon. See you soon. 过几天见 再见
[48:44] Good night, Dad. Good night. 晚安 爸爸 晚安 朱莉娅
[48:54] Those of you for the special seminar group, 参加特别研讨班的同学们
[48:57] please stay on in this room. 请留在这间教室
[48:59] Professor Rohl will be here in a moment. 罗尔教授马上就来
[49:32] Well, we seem to be quite a small group. 看样子我们这个班很小
[49:37] A small group and a select one. 虽然小 也是精挑细选的
[49:41] Clearly, this is going to be a unique seminar. 显然 这是个独特的研讨班
[49:45] We are going to start with a reading list, gentlemen. 我们先从阅读书目开始 先生们
[49:49] Karl Jaspers 卡尔·雅斯贝尔斯
[49:52] And ladies. The Question of German Guilt. 还有女士们 的《德国罪过问题》
[50:13] So this is where you are. 这就是你住的地方啊
[50:16] Yes. 是的
[50:19] Come in. 请进
[50:23] You take work seriously. I don’t know. 你学习很认真嘛 是吗
[50:26] You’re rather a serious boy. 你可真是个认真的男生
[50:29] It’s how I was brought up. 我从小就这样
[50:33] What about you? Are you serious? 你呢?你认真吗?
[50:39] You’re sure you want to work tonight? 你确定今晚要学习吗?
[50:43] Yeah. 是的
[50:45] But I won’t work every night. 但我并不是每晚都学习
[50:48] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[50:56] Yes. Exactly That’s right. 是的 一点不错 没错
[51:04] You need a hand. 要帮忙吗
[51:30] Why all the police? They’re worried about demonstrators. 为啥这么多警察? 他们担心这些示威者
[51:35] For or against? Both. 拥护者还是反对者? 都有
[51:43] Wow. It’s a circus. 哇 有好戏看了
[51:48] All rise. 全体起立
[51:52] All photographers are now asked to leave. 所有摄影人员请离开
[51:56] This court is now in session. Please sit down. 本法庭现在开庭 请坐
[52:02] First thing I’m going to do is hear motions 首先我要听取
[52:05] from each of the defendants’ lawyers. 每个辨方律师的诉讼请求
[52:07] They’re arguing that there’s no reason to keep the defendants in jail 在本庭宣判之前
[52:11] until the outcome of the forthcoming trial. 他们反对将被告收监
[52:14] I’ll take these cases one by one. Want a pen? 我将一一审理这几个案件 要笔吗?
[52:17] I got a pen. Hanna Schmitz. 我有笔 汉娜·施密茨
[52:22] Your name is Hanna Schmitz? Yes. 你叫汉娜·施密茨 是吗? 是的
[52:25] Can you speak louder please? 能请你大点声吗?
[52:28] My name is Hanna Schmitz. Thank you. 我叫汉娜·施密茨 谢谢
[52:31] You were born on October 21 st, 1922? Yes. 你生于1922年10月21号 对吗? 对
[52:37] At Hermannstadt. 生于赫尔曼施塔特
[52:39] And you’re now 43 years old? Yes. 你现在43岁? 是的
[52:43] You joined the SS in 1943? Yes. 你于1943年加入了党卫军? 是的
[52:48] What was your reason for joining? 你加入的原因是什么?
[52:53] You were working at the Siemens factory at the time? 你当时在西门子工厂工作?
[52:56] Yes. 是的
[52:57] You’d recently been offered a promotion. 那时你刚被升职
[53:00] Why did you prefer to join the SS? 为什么还要加入党卫军?
[53:02] Objection. I’ll re-phrase my question. 反对 那我换个问法
[53:05] I’m trying to ascertain 我只是想确认
[53:08] if she joined the SS freely, hmm? 她加入党卫军
[53:11] Of her own free will. 是否出于自愿
[53:14] I heard there were jobs. Go on. 我听说那儿有工作 继续
[53:17] I was working at Siemens 我在西门子工作时
[53:20] when I heard the SS was recruiting. 听说党卫军在招聘
[53:24] Did you know the kind of work you’d be expected to do? 你知不知道你要做的是什么工作?
[53:28] They were looking for guards. 他们在找看守
[53:31] I applied for a job. You worked first at Auschwitz? 我申请了这个职位 你最初在奥斯威辛工作?
[53:36] Yes. Until 1944. 是的 直到1944年
[53:39] Then you were moved to a smaller camp near Krakow? 然后你被调到克拉科夫附近 一个较小的集中营?
[53:44] Yes. Are you OK? 是的 你还好吧?
[53:45] You helped move prisoners I’m fine. 你在1944年冬季参与了 嗯 我没事
[53:48] west in the winter of 1944 in the so-called death marches? 向西运送囚犯的所谓 死亡之旅 ?
[54:13] So, what did you think? I don’t know. 那么 你觉得如何? 我不知道
[54:18] It wasn’t quite what I was expecting. 和我想象中不太一样
[54:20] Wasn’t it? In what way? What were you expecting? 是吗?怎么个不一样? 你想象中是什么样的?
[54:24] I thought it was exciting. 我觉得它很激动人心
[54:27] Exciting? Why? 激动人心?为什么?
[54:29] Why did you think it was exciting? 你为什么认为它激动人心?
[54:32] Because it’s justice. 因为它是正义的
[55:03] Societies think they operate by something called morality, 社会以为自己是靠道德维系的
[55:08] but they don’t. 其实不对
[55:10] They operate by something called law. 维系社会的是法律
[55:14] You’re not guilty of anything merely by working at Auschwitz. 仅仅是在奥斯威辛工作不会被判有罪
[55:20] Eight thousand people worked at Auschwitz. 在奥斯威辛工作过的有八千人
[55:23] Precisely 19 have been convicted, and only six for murder. 其中19个人被判有罪 而谋杀罪名成立的只有六人
[55:29] To prove murder, you have to prove intent. 为了证实谋杀 必须先核实意图
[55:34] That’s the law. 这就是法律
[55:36] The question is never was it wrong, 问题从来不是对与错
[55:40] but was it legal. 而在于是否合法
[55:43] And not by our laws, no. 而且所依据的并非我们的法律
[55:47] By the laws at the time. But isn’t that 而是事发当时的法律 但这是不是有点
[55:52] What? narrow? 什么? 狭窄?
[55:54] Oh, yes. The law is narrow. 哦 是的 法律就是狭窄的
[55:59] On the other hand, 另一方面来讲
[56:01] I suspect people who kill other people 我怀疑那些杀人者
[56:05] tend to be aware that it’s wrong. 自己也清楚这是错的
[56:10] Miss Schmitz, you’re familiar with this book? 施密茨小姐 你熟悉这本书吗?
[56:10] Miss Schmitz, you’re familiar with this book? 施密茨小姐 你熟悉这本书吗?
[56:16] Yes. Parts of it 是的 这本书的一部分
[56:18] have already been read out in court. 已经在法庭上宣读过了
[56:21] It’s by a survivor, 作者是一位幸存者
[56:24] a prisoner who survived. 一位幸免于难的囚犯
[56:26] Ilana Mather. 伊拉娜·玛瑟
[56:28] She was in the camp when she was a child, wasn’t she? 她小时候在集中营呆过 不是吗?
[56:31] She was with her mother. Yes. 她跟他母亲在一起对吗? 是的
[56:34] In the book, she describes a selection process. 她在书里描述了一种挑选过程
[56:38] At the end of the month’s labor, every month, 每个月的劳动结束时
[56:41] sixty inmates were selected. 六十个犯人被挑选出来
[56:44] Picked out to be sent from the satellite camp back to Auschwitz. 从周边的小集中营送返奥斯威辛
[56:48] That’s right, isn’t it? 这没错吧?
[56:51] Yes, that’s right. 对 没错
[56:54] And, so far, each of your fellow defendants 到现在为止 其他几位被告
[56:57] has specifically denied being part of that process. 都否认自己曾参与这一过程
[57:00] Now, I’m going to ask you. 现在 我要问你
[57:04] Were you part of it? 你有没有参与?
[57:08] Yes. 有
[57:13] So you helped make the selection? 那么你?
[57:16] Yes. You admit that? 是的 你承认这一点?
[57:25] Then tell me, 那么告诉我
[57:28] how did that selection happen? 具体是怎么挑选的?
[57:30] There were six guards, 一共六个看守
[57:33] so we decided we’d choose ten people each. 我们决定每人挑十个
[57:39] That’s how we did it every month. 每个月我们都是这么干的
[57:42] We’d all choose ten. 每人选十个
[57:44] Your fellow defendants took part in the process? 你是说其他被告也参与了挑选?
[57:47] We all did. 我们都参与了
[57:50] Even though they’ve denied it? 即使她们全都否认?
[57:53] Saying “we,” “we all” is easier than saying “I,” “I alone,” 说 我们 所有人 比说 我 我自己 要容易得多
[57:57] isn’t it, Miss Schmitz? 不是吗 施密茨小姐?
[58:00] Did you not realize 你是否明白
[58:03] that you were sending these women to their deaths? 你要把这些妇女送向死亡?
[58:06] But they were new arrivals, new women were arriving all the time. 但是有新人来 总有新的妇女被送来
[58:10] So the old ones had to make room for the new ones. 那么 原来的人就要为新来的腾出地方
[58:16] I’m not sure you understand We couldn’t keep everyone. 你似乎没弄明白 我们不能把所有人都留下
[58:19] There wasn’t room. No. 没那么多地方 不
[58:22] But what I’m saying 我的意思是
[58:25] Let me rephrase. 我换个问法吧
[58:28] To make room, you were picking women out and saying, 为了腾地方 你们把妇女们挑选出来 然后说
[58:31] “You, you and you have to be sent back to be killed.” 你 你 还有你要被送回去杀掉
[58:35] Well, what would you have done? 那换了你怎么做?
[58:48] Should I never have signed up at Siemens? 我当初就不该进西门子是吗?
[59:03] Ms. Mather, they’re ready for you now. 玛瑟太太 你可以进去了
[59:09] Go, go. Go, go, go. 去吧 去吧
[59:23] Where’s Michael? I don’t know. 迈克在哪? 不知道
[59:27] In your book, you describe the process of selection. 在你的书里 你描写了挑选的过程
[59:32] Yes. 是的
[59:34] You were made to work and then, when you were no longer any use to them, 妇女们先是做苦工 然后当她们不再有价值
[59:38] then they sent you back to Auschwitz to be killed. 她们就被送回奥斯威辛杀掉
[59:41] Are there people here who made that selection? 今天在场的人中有当时参与挑选的吗?
[59:44] Yes. 有
[59:46] I need you to identify them. Can you please point them out? 我需要你来辨认一下 能不能请你指出是哪些人?
[1:00:04] Her. 她
[1:00:09] And her. 她
[1:00:13] Her. 她
[1:00:17] And her. 她
[1:00:21] Her. 她
[1:00:25] And her. 还有她
[1:00:28] Thank you. Please continue. 谢谢 请继续
[1:00:31] Each of the guards would choose a certain number of women. 每个看守会挑选一定数量的妇女
[1:00:35] Hanna Schmitz chose differently. 汉娜·施密茨的挑法和别人不同
[1:00:37] In what way differently? 哪里不同?
[1:00:44] She had favorites. 她有自己的喜好
[1:00:48] Girls, mostly young. 专挑女孩子 大都很年轻
[1:00:50] We all remarked on it. 我们全在私下里议论
[1:00:53] She gave them food and places to sleep. 她给她们食物 还安排睡觉的地方
[1:00:56] In the evening, she she asked them to join her. 到了晚上 她 她把她们叫到身边
[1:01:01] And we all thought 我们都以为
[1:01:03] Well, you can imagine what we thought. 你能想到我们是怎么以为的
[1:01:06] And then we found out she was making these women read aloud to her. 后来我们发现她是让这些女孩读书给她听
[1:01:14] They were reading to her. 她们都为她朗读
[1:01:17] At first, we thought this guard, this guard is 一开始 我们觉得这位看守
[1:01:22] more sensitive, she’s more human, she’s kinder. 心思更细腻 更有人性 更善良
[1:01:28] Often, she chose the weak, the sick. 她还常挑那些体弱多病的
[1:01:33] She picked them out. She seemed to be protecting them almost. 看起来几乎是在保护她们
[1:01:36] But then she dispatched them. 可后来她送走了她们
[1:01:42] Is that kinder? 这算是更善良吗?
[1:01:53] I want to move on now to the march. 下面我们进行到死亡之旅的话题
[1:01:56] As I understand it, you and your daughter were marched for many months. 依我的理解 你和你女儿走了好几个月
[1:02:00] In the winter of 1944, our camp was closed down. 1944年冬天 我们所在的集中营关闭了
[1:02:04] We were told we had to move on. But the plan kept changing every day. 我们被告知要搬走 但是具体安排每天都在变化
[1:02:09] Women were dying all around us in the snow. 我们周围的妇女不断死在雪地里
[1:02:13] Half of us died on the march. My daughter says in the book, 有一半人死在途中 我女儿在书里说
[1:02:18] “Less a death march, more a death gallop.” 与其说死亡之旅 不如说是死亡冲锋
[1:02:23] Please tell us about the night in the church. 请告诉我们在教堂的那一晚
[1:02:35] That night, we thought we were lucky because we had a roof over our heads. 那天晚上 我们都觉得很幸运 因为不用露宿了
[1:02:40] Go on. 继续
[1:02:42] We’d arrived in a village. 我们到达了一个村庄
[1:02:46] As always, the guards took the best quarters. They took the priest’s house. 与往常一样 看守们住在最好的地方 她们占了牧师的房子
[1:02:50] But they let us sleep in a church. 却让我们睡在教堂里
[1:02:54] There was a bombing raid in the middle of the night. 半夜时有空袭
[1:02:57] The church was hit. 教堂被击中了
[1:03:01] At first, we could only hear the fire. It was in the steeple. 起初我们只听见轰炸声 从尖塔上传来
[1:03:07] Then we could see burning beams 然后我们看见了燃烧的房梁
[1:03:11] and they began to crash to the floor. 它们开始向地面冲来
[1:03:16] Everyone rushed 所有人挤成一团
[1:03:21] rushed to the doors. 涌向大门
[1:03:25] But the doors had been locked on the outside. 可是门被反锁了
[1:03:29] The church burned down? Nobody came to open the doors? 教堂被烧毁了?没人来开门?
[1:03:33] Is that right? 是吗?
[1:03:36] Nobody. 没人
[1:03:38] Even though you were all burning to death? 即使你们都要被烧死了?
[1:03:45] How many people were killed? 死了多少人?
[1:03:47] Everyone was killed. 所有人都死了
[1:03:53] But you survived? 而你活下来了?
[1:04:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:04:06] I want to thank you for coming to this country 谢谢你今天来到这个国家
[1:04:10] today to testify. 出庭作证
[1:04:16] I don’t know. I don’t know what we’re doing here anymore. 我不明白 我已经不知道我们在做什么了
[1:04:21] Don’t you? 是吗?
[1:04:23] You tell us to think like lawyers, 你教我们像律师一样思考
[1:04:25] but there’s something disgusting about this. 但其中有一点让我觉得很恶心
[1:04:29] How so? This didn’t happen to the Germans. 怎么会? 这事没发生在德国人身上
[1:04:32] It happened to the Jews. 而是发生在犹太人身上
[1:04:34] What are we trying to do? We’re trying to understand. 我们到底要干嘛? 我们在试图理解
[1:04:38] Six women locked 300 Jews in a church and let them burn. 六个女人把300个犹太人 关在一座教堂里活活烧死
[1:04:41] What is there to understand? 这哪一点值得理解了?
[1:04:46] Tell me! I’m asking! What is there to understand? 告诉我!我在问你话! 哪一点值得理解?
[1:04:53] I started out believing in this trial. I thought it was great. 我一开始还相信着 这将是场伟大的审判
[1:04:56] Now, I think it’s it’s just a diversion. 现在 我觉得 这只不过是在转移视线
[1:04:59] Yes? Diversion from what? 是吗?从哪里转移视线?
[1:05:02] You choose six women, you put them on trial, 选出六个女人 对她们进行审判
[1:05:05] you say, “They were the evil ones, they were the guilty ones.” 然后说 她们是邪恶者 她们才是罪人
[1:05:09] One of the victims happened to write a book. 碰巧有个受害者写了本书
[1:05:11] That’s why they’re on trial and nobody else! 所以只有她们接受审判 其他人都没事!
[1:05:14] Do you know how many camps there were in Europe? 你们知不知道全欧洲有多少集中营?
[1:05:18] People go on about how much did everyone know? 大家不停地挖掘每个人知道多少
[1:05:20] Who knew? What did they know? Everyone knew! 有谁知道 知道些什么 每个人都知道!
[1:05:24] Our parents, our teachers. That isn’t the question! 我们的父母 老师 问题根本不在这里!
[1:05:29] The question is, “How’d you let this happen?” 问题是 你怎能允许这种事发生?
[1:05:31] Better, “Why didn’t you kill yourself when you found out?” 或者更深入点 为什么你知道后不自杀谢罪?
[1:05:37] Thousands. That’s how many. There were thousands of camps. 成千上万个 有成千上万个集中营
[1:05:40] Everyone knew. 每个人都知道
[1:05:51] Look at that woman. 瞧瞧那个女人
[1:05:54] Which woman? The woman you’re always staring at. 哪个女人? 你一直盯着的那女人
[1:05:58] I’m sorry, but you are. 不好意思 你确实盯了
[1:06:08] I don’t know which woman you mean. 我不知道你说的是哪一个
[1:06:12] You know what I’d do? 你知道我会怎么做吗?
[1:06:16] Put the gun in my hand, I’d shoot her myself. 给我一枝枪 我会亲手杀了她
[1:06:23] Shoot them all! 把她们全杀了!
[1:09:21] Why did you not unlock the doors? 你为什么不开门?
[1:09:25] Why did you not unlock the doors? 你为什么不开门?
[1:09:31] I’ve asked all of you, and I’m getting no answer. 我问了你们每一个人 没有人回答
[1:09:35] Two of the victims are in this court. They deserve an answer. 今天有两位受害人在场 她们应该得到答案
[1:09:42] This is the SS report. You all have copies. 这是党卫军的报告 你们都有复印件
[1:09:47] The report which was written, approved and signed by all of you 这份报告在事故发生后不久
[1:09:50] immediately after the event. In the written report, 由你们共同撰写 同意和签署
[1:09:52] you all claim you didn’t even know about the fire until after it happened. 在报告里 你们都声称事后才知道起火了
[1:09:59] But that isn’t true, is it? 但这不是事实 对吗?
[1:10:02] Well? 说啊?
[1:10:05] It’s not true. 这不是事实
[1:10:11] I don’t know what you’re asking. The first thing I’m asking 我不知道你在问什么 我要问的第一件事是
[1:10:15] is why didn’t you unlock the doors? Obviously. 为什么你没有开门? 很明显
[1:10:19] For the obvious reason. 原因很明显
[1:10:22] We couldn’t. Why couldn’t you? 我们不能开 为什么不能?
[1:10:24] We were guards. 我们是看守
[1:10:27] Our job was to guard the prisoners. 我们的工作就是看守囚犯
[1:10:31] We couldn’t just let them escape. 我们不能让她们逃跑
[1:10:33] I see. And if they escaped, then you’d be blamed, 我明白了 如果她们逃跑了 你们会被怪罪
[1:10:36] you’d be charged, you might even be executed? 你们会受到惩罚 甚至处决?
[1:10:39] No! Well, then? 不! 那是为什么?
[1:10:41] If we’d opened the doors, there would have been chaos. 如果我们开了门 场面就会变得混乱
[1:10:44] How could we have restored order? 那时我们怎么恢复秩序?
[1:10:47] It happened so fast. It was snowing. The bombs. 一切发生得太快 又下着雪 到处是炸弹
[1:10:50] The flames There were flames all over the village. 还有火 整个村庄成了一片火海
[1:10:54] Then the screaming began, and got worse and worse. 然后到处是尖叫声 情况越来越糟
[1:10:57] If they’d all come rushing out, we couldn’t just let them escape. 与其让她们都冲出来 我们不如把她们关在里面
[1:11:00] We couldn’t. We were responsible for them! 我们不能开门 我们要对她们负责!
[1:11:08] So you did know what was happening? You did know? You made a choice. 那你的确知道发生的情况 对不对? 你作出了决择
[1:11:12] You let them die, 你选择看着她们烧死
[1:11:15] rather than risk letting them escape. 为了不冒放跑她们的风险
[1:11:20] The other defendants have made an allegation against you. 其他的被告对你作出一项指证
[1:11:24] Have you heard this allegation? 你听说过这项指证吗?
[1:11:27] They say you were in charge. 她们说你是主管
[1:11:30] It isn’t true. I was I was just one of the guards. 这不是事实 我只不过是看守中的一员
[1:11:33] She was in charge. She was! 她是主管 没错!是她的主意
[1:11:35] Of course she was. Did you write the report? 她当然是 这报告是你写的吗?
[1:11:38] No. No. We all discussed what to say. We all wrote it together. 不 不 我们一起讨论了报告该怎么写 然后所有人一起写的
[1:11:43] She wrote the report. She was in charge. 她写的报告 她是主管
[1:11:45] Is that true? No. 是吗? 不
[1:11:47] Yes, you did! Does it matter? 没错 是你写的! 谁写的有关系吗?
[1:11:48] She wrote it. I need a sample of your handwriting. 是她写的 我需要你的笔迹样本
[1:11:53] My 我的
[1:11:55] My handwriting? Yes. I need to establish 我的笔迹? 是的 我需要确认
[1:11:57] who wrote the report. I don’t see how that’s appropriate. 是谁写了报告 我认为这不合适
[1:12:01] 20 years have gone by. Take her paper. Approach the bench. 这已经是20年前的事了 把纸拿给她 放到被告席上
[1:12:04] Compare handwriting of 20 years? Approach the bench. 比较20年前后的笔迹? 把纸放到被告席上
[1:12:12] I will not be overruled in my own court. 我才是本庭的法官
[1:12:15] I’m sorry 对不起
[1:12:25] I’d rather listen to you. 还是听你念吧
[1:12:46] There’s no need. 没这个必要
[1:12:52] I wrote the report. 报告是我写的
[1:13:08] Silence, please. 请安静
[1:13:09] Silence, please. 请安静
[1:13:12] Order! 肃静!
[1:13:25] You’ve been skipping seminars. 最近你老是逃课
[1:13:51] I have a piece of information. 我有一条证据
[1:13:54] Concerning one of the defendants. 关系到被告人之一
[1:13:57] Something they’re not admitting. What information? 有件事她们没有如实供认 什么证据?
[1:14:09] You don’t need me to tell you. 你不需要跟我说
[1:14:11] It’s perfectly clear. You have a moral obligation to disclose it to the court. 你应该很清楚 把它公诸法庭是你的道德义务
[1:14:16] It happens this information is favorable to the defendant. 可这条证据恰好对被告有利
[1:14:20] It can help her case. 能够帮助她的案子
[1:14:22] It may even affect the outcome, certainly the sentencing. 甚至会影响判决结果 至少能减刑
[1:14:26] So? There’s a problem. 所以呢? 有一个问题
[1:14:31] The defendant herself is determined to keep this information secret. 被告自己决心保密
[1:14:39] A moment, please. Sorry. 请等一会 对不起
[1:14:49] What are her reasons? 她的理由是什么?
[1:14:54] Because she’s ashamed. 因为她觉得自卑
[1:14:57] Ashamed of what? 为什么自卑?
[1:15:05] Have you spoken to her? Of course not. 你和她谈过吗? 当然没有
[1:15:09] Why “of course not?” 为什么 当然没有 ?
[1:15:12] I can’t. 我不能
[1:15:15] I can’t do that. 我不能那样做
[1:15:18] I can’t talk to her. 我不能和她谈
[1:15:20] What we feel isn’t important. It’s utterly unimportant. 我们的想法并不重要 完全不重要
[1:15:25] The only question is what we do. 唯一重要的是我们的行动
[1:15:29] If people like you don’t learn from what happened to people like me, 如果你们这辈人不从我们这辈人吸取教训
[1:15:34] then what the hell is the point of anything? 那一切还有什么意义?
[1:15:45] Schmitz? 施密茨?
[1:15:48] You have a visitor. 有人来看你
[1:16:03] Quiet, please! 请安静!
[1:16:06] Gertrud Ballow. 格楚德·巴罗
[1:16:10] Andreas Michael Springer. 安德里亚斯·迈克·斯普林格
[1:16:16] Michael Berg. 迈克·伯格
[1:16:21] Walter Sherman. 沃尔特·谢尔曼
[1:17:58] Time’s up. 时间到
[1:18:19] Are you coming in? 你不进来吗?
[1:18:31] You took your time. 你挺磨蹭的啊
[1:18:56] What is it? 怎么了?
[1:19:19] Where are you going? 你要去哪?
[1:19:22] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:19:25] I need to sleep by myself. 我想一个人睡
[1:20:12] I’ll just be a minute. 给我一分钟
[1:20:44] Nazi! Nazi whore! 纳粹! 纳粹婊子!
[1:20:46] Nazi! 纳粹!
[1:20:57] Silence in the court. Silence in the court. 肃静 肃静
[1:21:02] All rise. 全体起立
[1:21:10] The court finds guilty the defendants 本庭宣判以下被告
[1:21:13] Rita Beckhart, Caroline Steinhoff, 丽塔·贝克哈特 卡罗琳娜·斯坦霍夫
[1:21:16] Regina Kroit, Angela Zeva 赫吉娜·克罗伊特 安吉拉·杰瓦
[1:21:18] and Andrea Lumen 以及安德丽娅·鲁门
[1:21:21] of jointly aiding and abetting murder in 300 cases. 共同协助和参与300起谋杀罪名成立
[1:21:26] The court finds guilty the defendant 本庭宣判
[1:21:28] Hanna Schmitz of murder in 300 cases. 被告汉娜·施密茨 针对300人的谋杀罪名成立
[1:21:38] The court sentences the accused as follows: 判刑结果如下
[1:21:41] Rita Beckhart, Caroline Steinhoff, 丽塔·贝克哈特 卡罗琳娜·斯坦霍夫
[1:21:44] Regina Kroit, Angela Zeva and Andrea Lumen 赫吉娜·克罗伊特 安吉拉·杰瓦 以及安德丽娅·鲁门
[1:21:49] to each serve a total sentence in prison of four years and three months. 各判处监禁四年零三个月
[1:21:54] Hanna Schmitz, 汉娜·施密茨
[1:21:57] in view of your own admissions and your special role, 由于你自己的供认 以及你在此案中的特殊角色
[1:22:00] you’re in a different category. 你与她们不在同列
[1:22:03] The court sentences the accused, Schmitz, to imprisonment for life. 本庭判处主犯施密茨终身监禁
[1:22:42] Where are we going? 我们要去哪?
[1:22:44] I said I’ll tell you when we get there. 我说过等到了那里我就告诉你
[1:22:47] You told me you liked surprises. I like surprises. 你不是喜欢惊喜吗 我喜欢惊喜
[1:23:09] She’s grown, hasn’t she? 她长大了 对吧?
[1:23:13] I don’t know. It’s so long since I saw her, Michael. How can I tell? 我不知道 我好久没看见她了 迈克 我怎么知道?
[1:23:19] It’s my fault. We shouldn’t have come unannounced. 是我的错 我们不应该不打招呼就来的
[1:23:23] Daddy’s going to live in his own house. 爸爸要回自己的房子住
[1:23:30] Mother, I’m afraid I have some bad news. 母亲 恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您
[1:23:33] Julia knows. We’ve already told her. 朱莉娅已经知道了 我们告诉过她
[1:23:36] Gertrud and I, we are getting a divorce. 格楚德和我决定离婚了
[1:23:38] You don’t come for your father’s funeral, but you come for this? 你父亲的葬礼你都没来 却为这件事来?
[1:23:45] It’s not easy for me to visit this town. 我不愿回到这座城市
[1:23:47] Were you really so unhappy? That’s not what I’m saying. 你过得真那么不开心? 这不是我要说的
[1:23:50] It’s not what I meant. Well, then? 我不是这个意思 那是什么意思?
[1:23:55] You mustn’t worry about Gertrud. I’m going to look after her. 你千万别担心格楚德 我会照顾她的
[1:23:59] She’s already a state prosecutor, so she earns far more than I do. 她已经是州检察官 所以她比我挣得多多了
[1:24:04] Michael 迈克
[1:24:07] l’m not worried about Gertrud. 我不担心格楚德
[1:24:10] I’m worried about you. 我担心的是你
[1:24:56] “Sing to me of the Man, Muse 告诉我 缪斯
[1:25:01] The man of twists and turns Driven time and again off course 那位聪颖敏睿的凡人的经历
[1:25:06] Once he had plundered the hallowed heights of Troy” 在攻破神圣的特洛伊城堡后 浪迹四方
[1:25:33] 215, mail. 215有邮件
[1:25:39] 217, mail. 217有邮件
[1:25:44] 220, mail. 220有邮件
[1:26:01] Number? 号码?
[1:26:04] Open it. 打开它
[1:26:23] Testing, testing. One, two, three. Testing, testing. 测试 测试 一 二 三 测试 测试
[1:26:46] The Odyssey by Homer. 《奥德赛》 荷马著
[1:27:02] The Odyssey by Homer. 《奥德赛》 荷马著
[1:27:06] “Sing to me of the Man, Muse 告诉我 缪斯
[1:27:09] The man of twists and turns 那位聪颖敏睿的凡人的经历
[1:27:12] Driven time and again off course 他浪迹四方
[1:27:15] Once he had plundered the hallowed heights of Troy” 在攻破神圣的特洛伊城堡后
[1:27:19] “to the house of death. But they held fast in place, 返回死亡之城 而他们稳站原地
[1:27:23] hoping that others might still come. 希望能面见
[1:27:25] Shades of famous heroes, men who died in the old days 某些前辈的英雄 早以作古的人们
[1:27:28] and ghosts of an even older age, I long to see.” 旧时强者的鬼魂 我渴望见到他们
[1:27:32] “Come, sheathe your sword, let’s go to bed together. 来吧 收起你的铜剑 插入鞘内
[1:27:35] Mount my bed and mix in the magic work of love. 咱俩前往睡床 躺倒做爱 在欢爱的床第
[1:27:40] We’ll breed deep trust between us.” 或许可建立你我间的信赖
[1:27:44] “Not for all the world, not until you consent to swear, goddess, 我不愿和你同床 除非你 女神
[1:27:49] a blinding oath you’ll never plot some new intrigue to harm me.” 立下庄重的誓言 保证不再谋设新的恶招 使我受害
[1:27:54] “Straightaway, she began to swear the oath that I required. 听我言罢 她当即起誓 按我的求愿
[1:27:58] Never, she would never do me harm. 永远 她永远不会使我受害
[1:28:00] And when she’d finished then, at last, 当她发过誓咒 立下一番旦旦信誓后
[1:28:02] I mounted Circes’ gorgeous bed.” 我举步前往基耳凯精美的床边
[1:28:07] “When young Dawn, with her rose-red fingers shone once more, 当年轻的黎明重现天际 垂着玫瑰红的手指
[1:28:11] they yoked their pair again, 他们再次套起驭马
[1:28:13] and out through the gates and echoing colonnade, 穿过大门和回声隆响的柱廊
[1:28:16] they whipped the team to a run and on they flew, 扬鞭催马 后者撒腿飞跑
[1:28:19] holding nothing back, and the princes reached the wheatlands” 不带半点勉强 王子们进入盛产麦子的平原
[1:28:24] “those purebred stallions 这些纯种的快马
[1:28:27] as the sun sank” 我死 即我生
[1:28:32] “Truly, and I have to confess, I am jealous. 真的 我必须承认 我很嫉妒
[1:28:36] It’s true, till now” 这是真的 到现在为止
[1:28:38] “Perfectly astonishing. I’ve always said it was all tricks, 实在太惊人了 就像变戏法一样
[1:28:42] but he went to sleep under my very eyes.” 但他就在我眼皮底下睡着了
[1:28:44] “He lifted a large newspaper from the table 他从桌子上抓起一张大报纸
[1:28:47] and began stamping his feet and flourishing the newspaper 一面顿脚 一面挥动报纸
[1:28:50] to drive Gregor back into his room.” 要把格里高尔赶回到房间里去
[1:28:51] Zhivago even a cake, 日瓦戈 甚至有一种
[1:28:54] rather like a Baba au Rhum known as a Zhivago bun. 用甜酒浸过的圆点心就叫日瓦戈甜饼
[1:28:58] At one time you only had to say to your sleigh driver in Moscow, 有一阵子 只要你在莫斯科 朝车夫大喊一声
[1:29:01] ‘Zhivago’s.’ And, rather as if you had said” 到日瓦戈公馆! 那就等于说
[1:29:10] “The Lady with the Little Dog by Anton Chekhov.” 《带小狗的女人》 安东·契诃夫著
[1:29:16] “The talk was that a new face had appeared on the promenade, 据说在堤岸上出现了一个新面孔
[1:29:20] a lady with a little dog. 一个带小狗的女人
[1:29:22] Dmitri Dmitritch Gurov had already spent two weeks in Yalta, 德米特利·德米特利奇·古罗夫 已经在雅尔塔生活了两个星期
[1:29:26] so he was bored with it and always looking for fresh faces.” 对这个地方已经厌倦 也开始对新面孔发生兴趣了
[1:29:30] Sitting in the pavilion at Vernet, 他坐在韦尔奈的售货亭里
[1:29:32] he saw a young woman walking on the seafront. 看见堤岸上有一个年轻的金发女人在走动
[1:29:35] A fair-haired young lady of medium height, wearing a beret” 她身材不高 戴一顶圆形软帽
[1:29:50] I want to take out a book. 我想借本书
[1:29:53] Which book? 哪本书?
[1:30:04] Do you have The Lady with the Little Dog? 你有没有《带小狗的女人》?
[1:30:08] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[1:30:13] Hanna Schmitz. 汉娜·施密茨
[1:30:45] The Lady with the Little Dog. 带小狗的女人
[1:30:49] The Lady with the Little Dog. 带小狗的女人
[1:30:54] Dog. 人
[1:31:06] One, two, three, four, five, six. 一 二 三 四 五 六
[1:31:09] The Lady with the Little Dog. 带小狗的女人
[1:31:12] The 的
[1:31:18] The. 的
[1:31:21] The. The. The. 的 的 的
[1:31:24] The. 的
[1:31:32] The. 的
[1:32:39] No letter? No letter. Sign. 没有信? 没信 签字吧
[1:34:11] You’re Michael Berg? Yes. 你是迈克·伯格? 是的
[1:34:15] Thank you for calling me. You got my letter? 谢谢你打电话给我 你收到我的信了?
[1:34:19] I have it here. 是的 就在我面前
[1:34:21] As I say, Hanna Schmitz is coming up for release very soon. 正如我信中所说 汉娜·施密茨很快就要刑满释放了
[1:34:25] Hanna has been in prison for over 20 years. 汉娜已经在监狱里生活了20多年
[1:34:29] She has no family. 她没有家人
[1:34:30] She has no friends. 也没有朋友
[1:34:33] You’re her only contact. 你是她唯一的联系人
[1:34:36] And I’m told you don’t visit her. 我听说你从不来看她
[1:34:39] No, I don’t. 没错
[1:34:41] When she gets out, she’s going to need a job. 出狱后 她将需要一份工作
[1:34:43] She’s going to need somewhere to live. 她还需要有个地方住
[1:34:46] You can’t imagine how frightening the modern world will seem to her. 你无法想象今天的世界对她会有多么可怕
[1:34:54] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[1:34:58] I have no one else to ask. 我无法请求别人
[1:35:01] If you don’t take responsibility for her, 如果你不对她负责
[1:35:04] then Hanna has no future at all. 汉娜根本没有未来
[1:35:10] It’s kind of you. 你是个好人
[1:35:13] Thank you for letting me know. 谢谢你通知我
[1:35:59] You’re Michael Berg? Yes. 你是迈克·伯格? 是的
[1:36:01] I’m Louisa Brenner. Good morning. 我叫路易莎·布伦纳 早上好
[1:36:03] How do you do? We were expecting you earlier. 你好 我们以为你会早点来的
[1:36:06] I should warn you, for a long time Hanna held herself together. 我得提醒你 很长一段时间汉娜努力支撑着自己
[1:36:10] She was very purposeful. In the last few years, she’s different. 她表现得非常坚强 可最近几年她变了
[1:36:14] She’s let herself go. 她开始放任自流
[1:36:20] I’m taking you straight to the canteen. 我直接带你去食堂
[1:36:24] They’ve just finished their lunch. 她们刚刚用完午餐
[1:36:38] Table four. 四号桌
[1:37:26] You’ve grown up, kid. 你长大了 孩子
[1:37:42] I’ve got a friend who’s a tailor. 我有个朋友是裁缝
[1:37:47] He’ll give you a job. 他会给你找个工作
[1:37:51] And I’ve found you somewhere to live. It’s a nice place. 我还给你找了个住处 地方不错
[1:37:54] Quite small, but it’s nice. 有点小 但很舒适
[1:37:57] You’ll like it. Thank you. 你会喜欢的 谢谢你
[1:38:02] There are various social programs, cultural stuff I can sign you up for. 那有很多社区组织 我可以帮你报名参加各种文化活动
[1:38:07] And the public library is very close. 公共图书馆也很近
[1:38:16] You read a lot? 你读了很多书吧?
[1:38:20] I prefer being read to. 我还是喜欢听人念
[1:38:28] That’s over now, isn’t it? 可那已经结束了 不是吗?
[1:38:39] Did you get married? 你结婚了吗?
[1:38:41] I did. Yes, I did. 结了 我结婚了
[1:38:44] We have a daughter. 我们有个女儿
[1:38:47] I’m not seeing as much of her as I’d like. 我却不能常常见到她
[1:38:50] I’d like to see a great deal more of her. 我希望能够多见到她
[1:38:55] The marriage didn’t last. 我的婚姻没有维持多久
[1:39:12] Have you spent time thinking about the past? 你有想过以前的事吗?
[1:39:15] You mean with you? No. 和你在一起的事? 不
[1:39:19] No, I didn’t mean with me. 不 我不是指和我一起的事
[1:39:32] Before the trial, I never thought about the past. 在审判之前 我从没想过以前的事
[1:39:36] I never had to. 我从来没那个必要
[1:39:38] Now? 现在呢?
[1:39:42] What do you feel now? 你现在怎么认为?
[1:39:45] It doesn’t matter what I feel. 我怎么认为根本不重要
[1:39:48] It doesn’t matter what I think. 我怎么想也不重要
[1:39:52] The dead are still dead. 人死不能复生
[1:40:02] I wasn’t sure what you’d learned. 那你究竟学到了什么
[1:40:04] Well, I have learned, kid. 孩子 我学到了
[1:40:08] I’ve learned to read. 我学会了识字
[1:40:24] I’ll pick you up next week, OK? 我下周来接你 好吗?
[1:40:35] That sounds a good plan. 听起来不错
[1:40:39] We can do it quietly, or we can make a fuss. 我们可以安静地走 也可以大张旗鼓
[1:40:43] Quietly. 安静地
[1:40:47] OK. Quietly. 好的 安静地
[1:40:52] Quietly. 安静地
[1:41:03] Take care, kid. You, too. See you next week. 保重 孩子 你也是 下周见
[1:43:19] I’ve come to collect Hanna Schmitz. 我来接汉娜·施密茨
[1:43:26] Please. Please, take a seat. 请 请坐
[1:43:54] She didn’t pack. 她没有收拾行李
[1:43:57] She never intended to leave. 她根本没打算离开
[1:44:05] “The talk was that a new face 据说在堤岸上
[1:44:09] had appeared on the promenade, 出现了一个新面孔
[1:44:12] a lady with a little dog.” 一个带小狗的女人
[1:44:22] She left me a message. 她给我留了个字条
[1:44:26] A sort of will. 算是遗嘱吧
[1:44:30] I’ll read the bit that concerns you. 我来读一下提到你的那部分
[1:44:40] “There is money in the old tea tin. 我在那个旧茶叶罐里放了钱
[1:44:43] Give it to Michael Berg. 把它交给迈克·伯格
[1:44:46] He should send it, alongside the 7,000 Marks in the bank, 连同银行里的七千马克 请他转交给
[1:44:51] to the daughter who survived the fire. 那场大火里幸存者的女儿
[1:44:55] It’s for her. 这钱是给她的
[1:44:57] She should decide what to do with it. 由她来决定这钱怎么花
[1:45:04] And tell Michael I said hello.” 还有 替我向迈克问好
[1:46:25] Ms. Mather? Yes. 玛瑟女士? 是的
[1:46:28] You’re Michael Berg. Yes. 你是迈克·伯格 是的
[1:46:30] I was expecting you. 我在等你
[1:46:33] Please. Thank you. 请坐 谢谢
[1:46:37] So you must tell me, exactly what brings you to the United States? 请你告诉我 为什么专程来美国?
[1:46:41] I was here already. I was at a conference in Boston. 我是顺便来的 我正在波士顿开会
[1:46:45] You’re a lawyer? Yes. 你是个律师? 是的
[1:46:46] I was intrigued by your letter, but I can’t say I wholly understood it. 你的信很有意思 但我没有完全看懂
[1:46:51] You attended the trial? Yes. Almost 20 years ago. 你参加过那次审判? 是的 差不多20年前
[1:46:55] I was a law student. I remember you. I remember your mother very clearly. 我当时是法学院学生 我记得你 你母亲我印象很深
[1:47:01] My mother died in Israel a good many years ago. 我母亲很多年前在以色列过世了
[1:47:05] I I’m sorry. 对 对不起
[1:47:09] Go on, please. 请说下去
[1:47:12] Perhaps you heard. 也许你已经听说了
[1:47:14] Hanna Schmitz recently died. She killed herself. 汉娜·施密茨最近死了 她是自杀的
[1:47:20] She was a friend of yours? 她是你的朋友?
[1:47:23] A kind of friend. 算是吧
[1:47:26] It’s as simple as this. 其实很简单
[1:47:29] Hanna was illiterate for the greater part of her life. 汉娜的大半生都是文盲
[1:47:33] Is that an explanation of her behavior? 你这是为她的行为辩解?
[1:47:38] No. Or an excuse? 不 或者开脱?
[1:47:40] No. No. 不 不
[1:47:45] She taught herself to read when she was in prison. 她在监狱里自学了读写
[1:47:49] I sent her tapes. 我给她寄录音带
[1:47:54] She had always liked being read to. 她一直有 听人朗读的爱好
[1:48:05] Why don’t you start by being honest with me? 为什么你不对我坦白点?
[1:48:08] At least start that way. 至少开个坦白的头
[1:48:11] What was the nature of your friendship? 你们到底是什么关系?
[1:48:19] When I was young, I had an affair with Hanna. 当我年轻时 和汉娜有过一段情
[1:48:27] I’m not sure I can help you, Mr. Berg. 我想我帮不了你 伯格先生
[1:48:29] And 而且
[1:48:32] even if I could, I’m not willing to. 即使我能帮你 我也不愿意这样做
[1:48:34] I was almost 16 when I took up with her. 我快16岁那年和她在一起
[1:48:37] The affair only lasted a summer. But 这段感情只持续了一个夏天 但是
[1:48:41] But what? 但是什么?
[1:48:49] I see. 我懂了
[1:48:53] And did Hanna Schmitz acknowledge the effect she’d had on your life? 汉娜·施密茨明白 自己对你一生的影响有多大吗?
[1:49:00] She’d done much worse to other people. 她对别人的影响坏得多
[1:49:08] I’ve never told anyone. 我从没告诉过任何人
[1:49:14] People ask all the time what I learned in the camps. 人们总是问我在集中营里学到了什么
[1:49:17] But the camps weren’t therapy. 可集中营不是诊疗室
[1:49:22] What do you think these places were, universities? 你以为这些地方是什么 大学吗?
[1:49:27] We didn’t go there to learn. 我们不是上那学习的
[1:49:29] One becomes very clear about these things. 对这一点我非常清楚
[1:49:37] What are you asking for? Forgiveness for her? 你在要求什么?要我原谅她吗?
[1:49:40] Or do you just want to feel better yourself? 还是仅仅让你自己觉得好过点?
[1:49:42] My advice? Go to the theater if you want catharsis. Please. 我的建议是 如果你想宣泄罪恶感 请去电影院
[1:49:46] Go to literature. 去看文学作品
[1:49:48] Don’t go to the camps. 别去集中营
[1:49:53] Nothing comes out of the camps. 从集中营你什么也得不到
[1:49:58] Nothing. 什么也没有
[1:50:13] What she wanted 她的愿望是
[1:50:16] What she wanted was to leave you her money. 她只想把她的钱留给你
[1:50:21] I have it with me. To do what? 我把它带来了 我要这钱做什么?
[1:50:26] As you think fit. 随你做主
[1:50:38] Here. 给
[1:50:49] When I was a little girl, I had a tea tin for my treasures. 我小时候也有一个茶叶罐 用来装我的宝贝
[1:50:53] Not quite like this. It had Cyrillic lettering. 和这个不太一样 上面有西里尔文的字母
[1:51:01] I took it with me to the camp, but it got stolen. 它跟着我去了集中营 后来却被偷走了
[1:51:04] What was in it? Sentimental things. 里面有什么? 有纪念意义的小东西
[1:51:07] A piece of hair from our dog. 我家那只狗的一撮毛
[1:51:09] Some tickets to the operas my father had taken me to. 我父亲带我听歌剧的票
[1:51:14] It wasn’t stolen for its contents. 它被偷走不是因为里面装的东西
[1:51:16] It was the tin itself 而是罐子本身
[1:51:20] that was valuable, 它的价值
[1:51:22] what you could do with it. 还有用途
[1:51:32] There’s nothing I can do with this money. 我无法使用这笔钱
[1:51:35] I give it to anything associated with extermination of Jews, 如果我把它用于 和犹太种族屠杀相关的任何事
[1:51:39] then to me it seems 那么对我来说这意味着
[1:51:41] like absolution, and that’s something I’m neither willing 一种赦免 而我绝对没有
[1:51:45] nor in a position to grant. 这种意愿或资格
[1:51:47] I was thinking maybe 或许可以捐给
[1:51:49] an organization to encourage literacy. 一个提倡扫除文盲的组织
[1:51:56] Good. Good. 很好 很好
[1:51:59] Do you know if there is a Jewish organization? 你听说过这类犹太人组织吗?
[1:52:02] I’d be surprised if there isn’t. 没有才怪
[1:52:04] There’s a Jewish organization for everything. 犹太人什么组织都有
[1:52:07] Not that illiteracy is a very Jewish problem. 尽管文盲并不是犹太人专有的问题
[1:52:12] Why don’t you find out? Send them the money. 为什么你不去找找看? 把钱交给他们
[1:52:32] Shall I do it in Hanna’s name? 我应该用汉娜的名义吗?
[1:52:36] As you think fit. 随你做主
[1:52:43] I’ll keep the tin. 我会收下这个茶叶罐
[1:52:49] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:53:43] Where are we going? I thought you liked surprises. 我们要去哪? 你不是喜欢惊喜吗
[1:53:48] I do. I do like surprises. 没错 我是喜欢惊喜
[1:54:55] Hanna Schmitz. 汉娜·施密茨
[1:55:02] Who was she? 她是谁?
[1:55:06] That’s what I wanted to tell you. 这正是我想要告诉你的
[1:55:10] That’s why we’re here. 所以我们才来这里
[1:55:21] So tell me. 那就开始吧
[1:55:34] I was 15. 那年我15岁
[1:55:39] I was coming home from school. 从学校回家的路上
[1:55:44] I was feeling ill. 觉得不舒服
[1:55:47] And a woman helped me. 有个女人帮助了我
2008年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Mandela Long Walk to Freedom(曼德拉)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Pinocchio(木偶奇遇记)[2022]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme