英文名称:The Public
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | These racks and shelves | 这些书柜和书架上 |
[01:02] | contain a lot of books. | 摆了很多的书 |
[01:04] | Tens of thousands. Hundreds of thousands. | 成千上万本书 |
[01:07] | Perhaps millions. How do you feel about them? | 可能有上百万 你觉得怎么样 |
[01:10] | Do they mean something to you? Are they your friends? | 它们对你有意义吗 它们是你的朋友吗 |
[01:15] | Have you a real love of books and learning? | 你真的热爱看书和学习吗 |
[01:19] | You do? That’s good. | 是吗 很好 |
[01:22] | Now, do you like people and do people like you? | 那么 你喜欢跟人打交道也很有人缘吗 |
[01:26] | Do you like all kinds of people? | 你喜欢跟所有人打交道吗 |
[01:29] | The young as well as the old? | 不管男女老少 |
[01:31] | People in all stations of life? | 各种各样的人 |
[01:33] | You do? That’s wonderful. | 你喜欢是吗 太好了 |
[01:36] | Because when you have these two important qualifications, | 因为当你满足这两个重要条件 |
[01:40] | love for books and love for people, | 爱书和爱人时 |
[01:43] | you may well consider the vocation of a librarian, | 你大可以考虑去当图书管理员 |
[01:46] | a vocation that gives full enjoyment to the librarian | 这是一个让图书管理员喜笑颜开的使命 |
[01:50] | and radiates it to the public. | 还能把快乐传向大众 |
[01:55] | ♪ – Burn the books – Weaponize ♪ | ♪ -把书烧了 -武装起来 ♪ |
[01:58] | ♪ Burn then all ♪ | ♪ 全都烧了 ♪ |
[02:00] | ♪ Weaponize ♪ | ♪ 武装起来 ♪ |
[02:01] | ♪ If you hate their history erase their history ♪ | ♪ 仇视他们的历史 就抹去他们的历史 ♪ |
[02:04] | ♪ – Weaponize – Remove monuments ♪ | ♪ -武装起来 -拆了纪念碑 ♪ |
[02:07] | ♪ Leave no trace of their existence ♪ | ♪ 让他们存在的痕迹消失 ♪ |
[02:10] | ♪ They say we lucky just to make it out ♪ | ♪ 人们说我们能存活就算走运 ♪ |
[02:12] | ♪ I made it out now here we go again ♪ | ♪ 我活下来了那现在再来一曲 ♪ |
[02:15] | ♪ I could see the sky open up | ♪ 我能看见开阔的天空 ♪ |
[02:17] | ♪ While I feel the doors closing in ♪ | ♪ 但心门却关了起来 ♪ |
[02:19] | ♪ They got you livin’ on a timeline ♪ | ♪ 你的生活就像流水线 ♪ |
[02:21] | ♪ With your body and your mind dyin’ ♪ | ♪ 身心俱疲 ♪ |
[02:23] | ♪ I ain’t goin’ out without a bang ♪ | ♪ 我就要惊世骇俗 ♪ |
[02:25] | ♪ I’m fittin’ to weaponize Einstein ♪ | ♪ 我要让爱因斯坦也武装起来 ♪ |
[02:27] | ♪ I have a bug in my head | ♪ 有一点我很头疼 ♪ |
[02:28] | ♪ Like what you gonna do with those thoughts? ♪ | ♪ 有这些想法该怎么办 ♪ |
[02:30] | ♪ Medicate? Drink? Put a gun to my brain? ♪ | ♪ 吃药 喝酒 还是举枪自杀呢 ♪ |
[02:33] | ♪ Feel sorry for myself ’til I blow this mother ♪ | ♪ 真为自己悲哀直到我他妈毙了这 ♪ |
[02:35] | ♪ – Black Collar – Yo television go private ♪ | ♪ -老黑 -来转到私人电台 ♪ |
[02:37] | ♪ Wi-Fi list got me on the terror no-fly list ♪ | ♪ Wifi列表让我禁飞 ♪ |
[02:40] | ♪ ‘Cause I might just like this dynamite shit ♪ | ♪ 我就喜欢这种炸药 ♪ |
[02:42] | ♪ Vendettas make you fight better ♪ | ♪ 积怨让你更会打架 ♪ |
[02:45] | ♪ You know the haters is the motivators ♪ | ♪ 你知道仇人即激励者 ♪ |
[02:47] | ♪ – Okay – I use my enemies for energy ♪ | ♪-好 -我的能量来自敌人 ♪ |
[02:49] | ♪ As we ridin’ up elevators ♪ | ♪ 我们越来越牛逼 ♪ |
[02:52] | ♪ On my way to meet the Kennedys ♪ | ♪ 都要去见肯尼迪 ♪ |
[02:53] | ♪ The Rothschilds and the Gandhis ♪ | ♪ 罗斯柴尔德和甘地 ♪ |
[02:55] | ♪ The Al Amoudis in the Middle East ♪ | ♪ 中东的阿勒阿穆迪 ♪ |
[02:58] | ♪ Let’s go to war for a little peace ♪ | ♪ 宣战只求心安 ♪ |
[03:00] | ♪ We go to war for a little peace ♪ | ♪ 我们宣战只求一点心安 ♪ |
[03:02] | ♪ I’m non-emotional I’m a soldier ♪ | ♪ 我是个没有感情的士兵 ♪ |
[03:04] | ♪ So see the pain in my eyes | ♪ 看看我眼中的痛苦 ♪ |
[03:06] | ♪ We very volatile ♪ | ♪ 我们太易燃 ♪ |
[03:07] | ♪ Like a Molotov firefly through the sky ♪ | ♪ 就像天上飞的燃烧弹 ♪ |
[03:10] | ♪ In this country ’tis of thee ♪ | ♪ 在这个你的国度 ♪ |
[03:12] | – Good morning, Nick. – Good morning, Mr. Goodson. | -早上好 尼克 -早上好 古德森先生 |
[03:15] | ♪ I see God in the devil’s eye ♪ | ♪ 我在恶魔眼中见到上帝 ♪ |
[03:21] | What the hell you lookin’ at? | 你他妈看什么看 |
[03:25] | Because of the Jews. The Jews don’t want me in here. | 因为犹太人 犹太人不让我进去 |
[03:29] | – Athena? – Oh, thank God you’re here. | -雅典娜 -谢天谢地你来了 |
[03:31] | This man won’t let me in. He’s one of them, you know. | 这男的不让我进去 他就是他们的一员 |
[03:35] | – One of whom? – The tribe. The Jews. | -谁的一员啊 -部落啊 犹太人 |
[03:40] | Athena, nobody is trying to stop you | 雅典娜 图书馆开门的时候 |
[03:42] | from going into the library when we open, | 没人会拦着不让你进去的 |
[03:44] | but the Jews have nothing to do with it. | 但这和犹太人没关系 |
[03:47] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[03:49] | You’re Jewish too. | 你也是犹太人 |
[03:53] | Athena, keep this up, and I promise | 雅典娜 再这样下去我保证 |
[03:56] | you will not be allowed back in the library for six months. | 六个月之内你都不准进图书馆 |
[03:58] | – Is that what you want? – No, no, no. I don’t want that. | -你想这样吗 -不 我不想这样 |
[04:04] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[04:05] | – Cold enough for you, Ernesto? – I’m from Jalisco, bro. | -够冷的吧 恩涅斯托 -我从哈利斯科来 兄弟 |
[04:08] | I’m takin’ my ass back to Mexico if this cold keeps up. | 再这么冷我就要回墨西哥去了 |
[04:11] | No, you’re not. | 你不会的 |
[04:13] | – Have a good one, man. – You, too, man. | -日安 -你也是 |
[04:17] | You got ten more minutes. Ten minutes. | 还有十分钟 十分钟 |
[04:26] | – Good morning, Mr. Anderson. – Mr. Goodson. | -早上好 安德森先生 -古德森先生 |
[04:30] | Why is there a polar bear in the library, sir? | 先生 为什么馆里来了个北极熊 |
[04:33] | The Natural History Museum is under renovation temporarily. | 自然历史博物馆最近在装修 |
[04:36] | I asked if we could house part of their collection. | 我问了能不能帮忙展出一部分展品 |
[04:39] | Say hello to Beary White. | 跟大白熊打个招呼吧 |
[04:42] | Hello, Beary. | 你好 大白 |
[04:45] | When, uh, | 什么时候 |
[04:47] | when you have a moment, I need to speak to you. | 你有空了 我要找你谈话 |
[04:49] | I have a moment right now. | 我现在就有空 |
[04:53] | Board of trustees room, noon. | 中午去理事会房间 |
[05:07] | I’m not late. | 我没迟到 |
[05:09] | – I’m not! – Myra time. | -我没有 -你就自欺欺人吧 |
[05:11] | It’s metro time. The public transportation | 根据地铁时间 城里的公共交通 |
[05:13] | in this city runs like a broken clock. | 跟坏了的钟一样不准时 |
[05:15] | You make enough money to buy a car. | 你挣的钱还不够买车吗 |
[05:16] | Right, I can be like every other | 是 我可以和其他 |
[05:18] | self-centered individual, | 以自我为中心的人 |
[05:19] | that just wants to drive all over the country | 一样在国内开车到处乱逛 |
[05:22] | and ruin the environment | 破坏环境 |
[05:23] | and not care about their carbon footprint. | 对自己的碳足迹不管不顾 |
[05:26] | You’re so fashionably green. | 你的环保想法很时尚嘛 |
[05:29] | I’m committed to doing my part, Stuart. | 我想做好我的事情 斯图尔特 |
[05:33] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[05:34] | Posting a meme on Facebook | 在脸书上发点表情包 |
[05:35] | doesn’t make you an activist, Myra. | 不代表你是环保主义者 米拉 |
[05:37] | Besides, it’s not like I drive to work in an SUV. | 况且 我又没有开SUV来上班 |
[05:39] | You still drive to work | 但你还是开车来上班 |
[05:41] | when there’s adequate public transportation. | 而且是在公共交通很发达的情况下 |
[05:44] | Which gets you to work late every day. | 发达得让你每天上班迟到 |
[05:47] | So says you. | 也就你这么说 |
[05:49] | You’ve seen our new polar bear? | 你看见我们的新北极熊了吗 |
[05:51] | Kind of hard to miss. | 我又不是瞎子 |
[05:56] | I think it’s rather appropriate, | 我觉得其实挺合适的 |
[05:58] | because I think we are the new polar bear. | 因为我觉得我们就是新的北极熊 |
[06:00] | Me, you, everyone, unless we start | 你 我 所有人都是 除非我们开始 |
[06:03] | actually doing something about our carbon footprint. | 真正开始减少我们的碳足迹 |
[06:06] | Myra, if you don’t wanna leave a carbon footprint | 米拉 如果你不想有碳足迹 |
[06:09] | you’re gonna have to stand in one place | 你这辈子就只能呆在 |
[06:10] | for the rest of your life. | 一个地方 |
[06:11] | Oh, and you’re also gonna need to stop | 而且你不能 |
[06:12] | eating, drinking and breathing. | 吃喝甚至呼吸 |
[06:15] | I will if you will. | 你做我就做 |
[06:31] | What, is this your third request? | 这是你第三次请求了吗 |
[06:34] | Fourth. Mm. | 第四次 |
[06:35] | I know you’re my supervisor. | 我知道你是我的主管 |
[06:37] | I am trying to be respectful. | 我已经很尊重你了 |
[06:39] | I don’t wanna go over your head, | 我不想去找你上级 |
[06:41] | but, Stuart, I will if I have to. | 但斯图尔特 有必要的话我会去的 |
[06:43] | Why do you wanna transfer off this floor so badly? | 你为什么这么想从这一层转走 |
[06:45] | I want more literature. | 我想读更多文学作品 |
[06:46] | Well, then go hang out down in | 在你午间休息的时候 |
[06:47] | Arts and Lit on your lunchbreak. | 下楼去艺术文学区就是了 |
[06:48] | I wanna be around more of my literary heroes. | 我想多跟我的文学英雄们呆一会 |
[06:53] | This guy. | 这家伙 |
[06:55] | “Wherever there’s a fight so hungry people can eat, | “不管哪里有能让饥饿之人饱腹的斗争 |
[06:58] | I’ll be there.” | 我都会去的” |
[07:00] | My tenth grade crush. Good old Johnny Steinbeck. | 我高二的最爱 老约翰尼·斯坦贝克 |
[07:04] | You know, it’s all drunks and crazy people down in Lit. | 你要知道 下面文学区全是酒鬼和疯子 |
[07:08] | Which is so different than up here? | 上面有什么区别吗 |
[07:10] | I’m talking about the authors. | 我在说作者们 |
[07:14] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[07:16] | Welcome to the Downtown Cincinnati Public Library. | 欢迎来到辛辛那提市中心公立图书馆 |
[07:18] | Good morning, Dave. | 早上好 戴夫 |
[07:28] | So explain to me again, | 再跟我解释一下 |
[07:29] | how do you make cheesecake without the cheese? | 不用芝士怎么做出芝士蛋糕 |
[07:31] | I substitute the cheese with condensed milk is how. | 我用炼乳代替了芝士 |
[07:34] | Oh, I don’t believe it. | 我才不信 |
[07:36] | Ain’t nobody never heard of no cheesecake | 从来没听说过芝士蛋糕 |
[07:38] | without the cheese, Smutts. | 没有芝士 斯马茨 |
[07:39] | Cheese was invented by the Chinese 3000 years ago. | 芝士是三千年前中国人发明的 |
[07:42] | Hail, Caesar. | 凯撒万岁 |
[07:44] | I don’t have to prove anything to any of you. | 我才不用跟你们证明什么 |
[07:46] | I learned how to make it when I was in the Navy. | 我在海军的时候就学会做了 |
[07:48] | The United States Navy sailed its first ships in 1492. | 美国海军第一艘船是在1492年启航的 |
[07:52] | Hail, Caesar. | 凯撒万岁 |
[07:55] | Hey, I heard two more people | 我听说昨天晚上 |
[07:57] | froze to death last night in Northside. | 在北边又冻死了两个 |
[08:00] | I don’t know why they don’t just let us stay here | 我不懂为什么他们还不让我们呆在里面 |
[08:03] | when it gets this cold. | 天气这么冷 |
[08:05] | Yeah. You know, he’s right. | 是 他说的对 |
[08:06] | We should just stay right here when it gets this cold. | 天气这么冷我们就应该呆在这里 |
[08:09] | They’re not gonna turn the library into a flophouse | 他们才不会为了酒鬼把图书馆变成 |
[08:11] | for alcoholics, Smutts. | 廉价旅馆的 斯马茨 |
[08:13] | I haven’t had a drink in two weeks. | 我已经有两周没沾酒了 |
[08:16] | – That’s a lie. – That’s a miracle! | -那是谎话 -那是奇迹啊 |
[08:18] | That’s a lie, Smutts. | 那是谎话 斯马茨 |
[08:20] | You and me, we had some beer a few days ago. | 你和我 我们几天之前才喝的啤酒 |
[08:22] | – See, see, I knew it. – Oh, come on, man. | -我就知道 -兄弟你怎么这样 |
[08:23] | I knew you was full of shit with that no drinkin’ shit. | 我就知道你不喝酒全是扯出来的鬼话 |
[08:26] | Just like y… your cheese-less cheesecake too. | 就像没有芝士的芝士蛋糕一样 |
[08:28] | Anybody got any aspirin? | 谁有阿司匹林 |
[08:29] | Aspirin was discovered | 阿司匹林在六百年前 |
[08:30] | by the French 600 years ago. | 被法国人发现 |
[08:32] | It was originally made from apple seeds. | 一开始是用苹果籽制作的 |
[08:34] | – Hail, Caesar. – Hail, Caesar. | -凯撒万岁 -凯撒万岁 |
[08:36] | Aspirin, Caesar, is made from willow bark, | 凯撒 阿司匹林是用柳树皮做的 |
[08:38] | not apple seeds. | 不是苹果籽 |
[08:39] | Then how come it’s always white, huh? | 那它怎么一直是白色的 |
[08:42] | Answer me that one, smart guy. | 回答这个啊 天才 |
[08:43] | Cause it’s mixed with cornstarch. | 因为跟玉米淀粉混合了 |
[08:48] | So it’s cold enough for you, Mr. Goodson? | 今天够冷了吧 古德森先生 |
[08:51] | It’s gonna be brutal the next couple nights for sure. | 接下来几个晚上肯定会非常冷 |
[08:54] | We can all come stay at your place. | 我们可以去你那呆着 |
[08:58] | – I would if I could. – You could, but you won’t. | -如果可以的话我同意 -你能 但你不想 |
[09:02] | No judgement here though. | 不是在说你坏话 |
[09:05] | Jackson Look, Jackson. | |
[09:10] | Use it to get some food, maybe a room. | 拿着它去买点吃的 或许开个房 |
[09:14] | You’re gonna offer me money and then tell me what to do with it? | 你给我钱还要告诉我怎么花吗 |
[09:20] | W… well, no, I was just suggesting a few things | 不 我只是跟你提点建议 |
[09:23] | that I thought you… you might need, is all. | 我觉得你可能需要这些 |
[09:27] | How do you know what I need? | 你怎么知道我需要什么 |
[09:46] | I’m just messing with you, man. | 跟你开玩笑的 哥们 |
[09:49] | He was just messing with you. | 他跟你开玩笑的 |
[09:51] | – For the cause. – Evil is the root of all money. | -为了事业 -罪恶是所有金钱的根源 |
[09:54] | Hail, Caesar! | 凯撒万岁 |
[09:56] | You guys are just encouraging him. | 你们就在那给他煽风点火好了 |
[10:04] | – Who’s he? – That’s George. | -他是谁 -这是乔治 |
[10:07] | – Where are you from, George? – He’s shy. | -你是哪里人 乔治 -他很害羞 |
[10:09] | Has to get to know you. | 要跟你熟悉才行 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:16] | Montana. | 蒙大拿 |
[10:18] | Montana? The land of 10,000 lakes. | 蒙大拿 万湖之地 |
[10:22] | Hail, Caesar. | 凯撒万岁 |
[10:28] | ♪ Clearly now the rain is gone ♪ | ♪ 现在雨过天晴了 ♪ |
[10:31] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:32] | ♪ I can see all the obstacles ♪ | ♪ 我能看见挡住前路的 ♪ |
[10:35] | ♪ In my way ♪ | ♪ 所有障碍 ♪ |
[10:38] | ♪ Gone are the dark clouds ♪ | ♪ 蒙蔽我双眼的 ♪ |
[10:40] | ♪ That had me blind ♪ | ♪ 乌云也消失了 ♪ |
[10:43] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright ♪ | ♪ 这会是一个无比灿烂 ♪ |
[10:46] | ♪ Bright bright bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 阳光灿烂的日子 ♪ |
[10:50] | ♪ I think I can make it now ♪ | ♪ 我觉得现在我能行了 ♪ |
[10:53] | ♪ The pain is gone ♪ | ♪ 痛苦已经消失 ♪ |
[10:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:57] | ♪ All of the bad feelings ♪ | ♪ 心烦意乱 ♪ |
[10:59] | ♪ Have disappeared ♪ | ♪ 已不再 ♪ |
[11:03] | ♪ Here is the rainbow I’ve been praying for ♪ | ♪ 这是我心中一直祈求的彩虹 ♪ |
[11:08] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright bright bright… ♪ | ♪ 这将会是一个阳光灿烂 ♪ |
[11:12] | Sir? | 先生 |
[11:13] | You… you’re gonna have to put your clothes back on. | 你得穿上你的衣服 |
[11:17] | Sir? | 先生 |
[11:18] | ♪ Blue skies… ♪ | ♪ 蓝天 ♪ |
[11:20] | William, we’ve got a situation on three. | 威廉 三楼有情况 |
[11:22] | ♪ Look straight ahead there’s nothing but… ♪ | ♪ 向前看 只有蓝天 ♪ |
[11:25] | This guy is really nuts. | 这家伙真是疯了 |
[11:27] | – You know him? – Never seen him in here before. | -认识他吗 -从来没见过 |
[11:30] | Are you gonna do something about this? | 你不打算做点什么吗 |
[11:31] | ‘Cause he’s kind of ruining the song for me. | 他毁了我爱的歌 |
[11:34] | Why don’t you take this one, Ernesto? | 为什么不去解决他 恩涅斯托 |
[11:36] | No way, amigo. My job description | 没门 朋友 我的工作介绍里 |
[11:39] | doesn’t say anything about handling no naked dude. | 可没说怎么处理光腚遛鸟男 |
[11:41] | ♪ In my way ♪ | ♪ 前方 ♪ |
[11:44] | ♪ Gone are the dark clouds… ♪ | ♪ 阻挡我的乌云 ♪ |
[11:46] | Damn, Ernesto. | 该死 恩涅斯托 |
[11:47] | Why didn’t you say on the radio he was naked? | 你怎么不在对讲机里说他是裸的 |
[11:49] | Because I knew you wouldn’t come if I did. | 因为我知道我说了你就不来了 |
[11:51] | ♪ Bright bright bright bright… ♪ | ♪ 风和日丽 风和日丽 ♪ |
[11:54] | Sir. Sir? | 先生 先生 |
[11:56] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright bright… ♪ | ♪ 这将会是一个阳光灿烂 ♪ |
[12:02] | Hey, we got a medical emergency on level three. | 三楼需要医疗急救 |
[12:06] | I got a quote from a book I turned in, like, last week. | 我从上周还书里引用了一句话 |
[12:09] | Uh, forgot the author, and the title, | 忘了书名和作者了 |
[12:12] | but, uh, it’s big, it’s red, | 但是它很大 是红色的 |
[12:15] | and I… I found it on the top shelf. | 我从顶层书架找到的 |
[12:17] | Can you find it for me? | 能帮我找到它吗 |
[12:18] | I need journal articles | 我需要关于父母 |
[12:19] | on parents going back to college. | 重回大学的期刊文献 |
[12:21] | Where are your books on critical thinking? | 关于批判性思维的书在哪里 |
[12:23] | What kind of apple did Eve eat? | 当年伊芙吃的什么品种的苹果 |
[12:25] | I need the addresses of the permanent missions | 我需要联合国各国的 |
[12:28] | of the United Nations listed by countries. | 常驻代表团的地址 |
[12:31] | Can you tell me why so many famous civil war battles | 你能告诉我为什么那么多场著名内战 |
[12:34] | were fought on national park sites? | 都是在国家公园发生的吗 |
[12:41] | I need a colored photograph of George Washington. | 我需要一张乔治·华盛顿的彩照 |
[12:44] | I’m looking for a list of laws that I can break | 我在找一份能让我 |
[12:47] | that would send me back to jail… | 违法之后只被监禁几个月的 |
[12:50] | for a couple of months. | 法律清单 |
[12:51] | I am looking… I’m looking… | 我在找 我想找 |
[12:54] | I’m looking… I’m looking… | 我在找 我在找 |
[12:56] | – Thank you. – Here you go. | -谢谢 -给你 |
[13:15] | Remember that children’s story time | 记住 今天下午两点到四点 |
[13:17] | will take place today at 2:00 and at 4:00 p.M… | 是儿童故事时间 |
[13:22] | Recommended for children ages four through eight. | 建议四到八岁的孩子收听 |
[13:26] | Mr. Goodson. | 古德森先生 |
[13:28] | I didn’t know this meeting would be so formal, Mr. Anderson. | 我不知道这次会议很正式 安德森先生 |
[13:31] | Well, it’s time-sensitive, Mr. Goodson. | 古德森先生 这事很紧急 |
[13:34] | The, uh, the library’s being sued. | 图书馆被起诉了 |
[13:38] | Have a seat. | 先坐 |
[13:43] | The attorneys for the plaintiff | 原告律师 |
[13:45] | have presented the city a settlement offer. | 已经向市政府提出了解决方案 |
[13:47] | However, we need to have all the facts. | 但我们仍需知道所有情况 |
[13:49] | I believe you’ve met Mr. Foley and Mr. Larson before | 相信你们之前在董事会已经见过 |
[13:53] | from our board of trustees | 弗利先生和拉尔森先生了 |
[13:54] | who have been named as defendants in this case. | 他们是这个案子的被告 |
[13:58] | Their attorney, Mr. Abernathy. | 这是他们的律师 亚伯拉契先生 |
[14:00] | Of course, you know Mr. Ramirez. | 当然 你认识的拉米雷兹先生 |
[14:02] | He as well has been named a defendant in this | 他也是被告 |
[14:06] | along with me and you. | 还有你和我 |
[14:11] | Hamilton County Prosecutor Josh Davis. | 汉密尔顿郡检察官乔什·戴维斯 |
[14:15] | I’ve seen you on television. | 我在电视上见过你 |
[14:26] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[14:32] | – Yeah, that’s Ike. – Ike’s name is Isiah Jennings. | -这是艾克 -他叫伊塞亚·詹宁斯 |
[14:35] | Mr. Jennings is suing the Cincinnati Public Library | 詹宁斯先生起诉辛辛那提公立图书馆 |
[14:38] | for discrimination. | 存在歧视 |
[14:40] | In his petition, he claims approximately ten weeks ago | 在他的请愿书中 声称大约十周前 |
[14:44] | Mr. Goodson and Mr. Ramirez asked him to leave the library | 古德森和拉米雷兹先生让他离开图书馆 |
[14:48] | because, and I quote, “My body odor.” | 因为 他的原话是”我的体臭” |
[14:57] | Did you ask Mr. Jennings to leave the library | 你是不是叫詹宁斯先生离开图书馆 |
[14:59] | because of his body odor? | 就因为他的体臭 |
[15:02] | We’d been getting complaints. Daily complaints | 我们收到了很多投诉 每天都有 |
[15:05] | from library personnel and patrons | 来自图书馆职员和读者关于 |
[15:07] | about the way Ike smelled. | 他体臭的投诉 |
[15:09] | – So that’s yes then? – Yes. | -所以确有其事吗 -是的 |
[15:12] | And then you and Mr. Goodson | 那你和古德森先生 |
[15:15] | escorted Mr. Jennings outside of the building? | 把詹宁斯先生送出大楼了吗 |
[15:19] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[15:20] | And as you were escorting him out | 还记不记得你们送他出去的时候 |
[15:21] | do you recall saying anything to him? | 对他说了什么 |
[15:24] | I may have said something. Small talk. | 可能说了两句 都是闲聊 |
[15:27] | So when you got him out to the sidewalk | 那你把他送到图书馆前的 |
[15:29] | in front of the library, did you say, | 人行道的时候 你有没有说过 |
[15:32] | “Elvis has left the building?” | “猫王离开大楼了” |
[15:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:36] | – What is that? – Excuse me. | -你说什么 -打断一下 |
[15:37] | I’m asking Mr. Ramirez right now. | 我现在在问拉米雷兹先生 |
[15:38] | I just need to get some facts. | 我只是需要得到一些事实 |
[15:40] | Have you taken into account | 你有没有考虑过 |
[15:42] | that in addition to being homeless | 除了无家可归 |
[15:44] | and on the street for the last ten years | 和过去十年都在大街上生活之外 |
[15:46] | that Ike is also mentally ill? | 艾克精神方面也有问题 |
[15:48] | Mr. Goodson, I will get to you soon enough. | 古德森先生 我很快也会问到你的 |
[15:49] | He hears voices. One of them… | 他有幻听 其中一个声音 |
[15:51] | Mr. Goodson, Mr. Davis is simply trying | 古德森先生 戴维斯先生只是在努力 |
[15:53] | to determine what action the city needs to take, | 弄清楚这座城市该采取什么措施 |
[15:55] | if it goes to trial or not, okay? | 是否需要进行审判 懂吗 |
[15:59] | The settlement offer from the attorneys | 詹宁斯先生的代理律师提出的 |
[16:01] | representing Mr. Jennings is $750,000. | 和解费用是75万美元 |
[16:05] | Now if the city passes on this offer, | 现在如果市政府通过了这项提议 |
[16:09] | it’s gonna go to trial, | 就要开始审判了 |
[16:11] | and if the city of Cincinnati is gonna write a check | 如果辛辛那提政府要给这个 |
[16:14] | for $750,000 to a mentally ill homeless man, | 有精神病的流浪汉开张75万美元的支票 |
[16:18] | I need to be able to explain to the mayor’s office | 我就需要向市长办公室解释一下 |
[16:20] | exactly what happened. | 到底发生了什么 |
[16:28] | What do you smell? | 闻到了什么 |
[16:31] | On me, what do you smell? | 回答我 闻到了什么 |
[16:35] | – Cologne. – Is it offensive? | -古龙水 -冒犯到你了吗 |
[16:39] | It’s on a little heavy, but obviously that’s your style. | 味道有点重 不过很明显这是你的风格 |
[16:45] | Would you ask me to leave the library because of my cologne? | 你会因为古龙水的味道让我离开图书馆吗 |
[16:49] | If we received enough complaints | 如果我们收到了来自读者的很多投诉 |
[16:52] | from other patrons, yes, maybe I would. | 是的 我也许会让你离开 |
[16:55] | And you’d be violating my | 古德森先生 那你就是在剥夺我的 |
[16:58] | First Amendment rights, Mr. Goodson | 第一修正案权利 |
[17:00] | ’cause at present, there is no law about people wearing cologne | 毕竟现在 没有相关法律 |
[17:03] | nor is there a law determining | 规定一个人 |
[17:04] | how much cologne a person can apply… | 能用多少古龙水 |
[17:06] | Mr. Davis, libraries all over the country | 戴维斯先生 全国的图书馆 |
[17:08] | struggle with the balance between individual rights | 都在个人权利与读者享有的 |
[17:10] | and the rights of other patrons | 安全健康环境的权利 |
[17:12] | to have a safe and healthy environment. | 之间寻找平衡 |
[17:13] | If Mr. Goodson asked me to leave the premises | 如果古德森先生因为古龙水让我离开 |
[17:16] | because of my cologne, is he not impinging | 营业场所 那他是不是在针对 |
[17:18] | on my First Amendment rights to access the public library, | 我的第一修正案中能够进入图书馆 |
[17:21] | to information and its resources? | 查询资料的权利呢 |
[17:23] | Librarians take very seriously | 图书管理员们对于人们 |
[17:24] | the right to freedom of information. | 查询资料的自由 十分看重 |
[17:26] | It’s a core tenet of what we do. | 这是我们工作的核心原则 |
[17:28] | Which is exactly what Mr. Goodson | 那就是说 古德森先生 |
[17:29] | denied Isiah Jennings | 在因为体臭而 |
[17:31] | when he asked him to leave the library | 让伊塞亚·詹宁斯先生离开图书馆时 |
[17:33] | because of how he smelled. | 他就否认了这项权利 |
[17:55] | Please be respectful of those patrons | 请尊重那些正在 |
[17:57] | who are on the waiting list to use the computers. | 等待使用电脑的读者 |
[18:15] | Thank you so much, chief. | 非常感谢你 警长 |
[18:16] | I’m glad to know we’re on the same page. | 很高兴我们观点一致 |
[18:18] | – Of course. – Appreciate it, chief. | -当然 -感激不尽 警长 |
[18:20] | Okay. Bill, come on in. | 比尔 进来吧 |
[18:22] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[18:27] | Josh Davis looking for an endorsement? | 乔什·戴维斯是在寻求支持吗 |
[18:30] | You can’t get elected mayor of Cincy | 你不可能在没有这个部门的支持下 |
[18:32] | without the support of this department. | 竞选上辛辛那提的市长 |
[18:37] | He’s an asshole. | 他是个混蛋 |
[18:39] | I’m endorsing Bradley. Davis knows it. | 我支持布拉德利 戴维斯知道的 |
[18:42] | He thinks it’s a black thing. | 他觉得就因为我是黑人才这样 |
[18:44] | – Is it? – It’s a character thing. | -是这样吗 -这只是性格原因 |
[18:47] | But, yes, I would like to see more color | 但没错 我希望在当地政府中 |
[18:49] | in the local government. | 见到更多有色人种 |
[18:51] | But you ain’t come here to talk politics. | 但你不是来谈论政治的对吧 |
[18:54] | No. | 不是 |
[18:55] | It’s about your request for a leave of absence. | 是关于你想请假的事 |
[18:58] | That’s right. | 对 |
[19:01] | I don’t need to tell you this is the busiest time of year | 不必说这是一年中最忙的时候 |
[19:03] | for my best crisis negotiator to be off the clock. | 我的危机谈判专家却要休息了 |
[19:09] | My son is missing. | 我儿子失踪了 |
[19:12] | Bill, we both know your son’s not missing. | 比尔 咱们都明白你儿子没有失踪 |
[19:15] | He’s strung out somewhere doing God knows what. | 鬼知道他在外面干些什么事 |
[19:17] | Yes, he is an addict, and I’m trying to keep him | 没错 他是个瘾君子 我也在努力 |
[19:20] | from becoming another casualty on the streets, Tom. | 不让他变成街上下一具尸体 汤姆 |
[19:22] | There’s only so much you can do, brother. | 老兄 你也只能做这些了 |
[19:24] | You don’t think I know that? | 我难道不知道吗 |
[19:25] | For God’s sakes, Tom! Come on. | 看在上帝份上 汤姆 别这样 |
[19:31] | Bill… I’m sorry. | 比尔 很抱歉` |
[19:34] | I can’t let you go right now. Not right now. | 我不能让你走 至少现在不行 |
[19:38] | You’re a father, Tom. | 你也有孩子 汤姆 |
[19:39] | I’m also the chief of police for a city | 我也是全国吸毒案最泛滥 |
[19:42] | with one of the biggest opioid epidemics in the country. | 城市之一的警察局长 |
[19:46] | Look, I am sorry about your son. I truly am. | 对于你儿子的事我很抱歉 真的 |
[19:51] | I mean, do you have any leads or anything? | 你有什么线索吗 |
[19:54] | He used his debit card last Sunday, | 上周日他用了借记卡 |
[19:56] | so he’s still in town. We just don’t know where. | 所以他还在城里 只是不知道具体在哪 |
[19:59] | – A debit card? – His mom. | -他有借记卡吗 -他妈妈惯的 |
[20:00] | You know, she hopes he’ll use it | 她希望他会用到 |
[20:02] | for food or warm clothes or… | 买吃的 衣服 或者 |
[20:04] | I get it. | 懂了 |
[20:09] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[20:12] | please. | 拜托了 |
[20:17] | Tom, please. | 汤姆 求你了 |
[20:21] | I’m gonna get you some time off, pal. | 我会想办法让你休一段时间 兄弟 |
[20:24] | That’s my promise to you. | 这是我对你的承诺 |
[20:37] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[20:38] | May I have your attention, please? | 请大家注意 |
[20:40] | In ten minutes, the main library | 十分钟内 图书馆主馆 |
[20:42] | will be closing for the night. | 就要闭馆了 |
[20:44] | If you’re working on a computer, please be sure | 如果您在使用电脑 请确保 |
[20:47] | to save your work before shutting it down | 在关机前保存好您的资料 |
[20:49] | and pick up any items you may have at the printer. | 并取走所有您所打印的资料 |
[20:52] | Also, be sure to take any materials | 此外 记得把您想要借阅的资料 |
[20:54] | 嗨 妈妈 最近好吗 不像佛罗里达 这里很冷 但是不用担心 我这一切安好 辛辛那提 | |
[20:54] | you wish to borrow to the checkout station. | 带到登记处处理 |
[20:57] | Once again, the main library will be closing in ten minutes. | 重复 图书馆主馆将在十分钟内闭馆 |
[21:04] | Library is closed, people! | 注意 要闭馆了 |
[21:07] | Wrap it up and let’s go! | 收拾收拾走吧 |
[21:09] | Library is closed. Athena, time to go. | 要闭馆了 雅典娜 该走了 |
[21:13] | I’ll leave when I’m damn good and ready. | 等我准备好了就走 |
[21:16] | Our End Hunger in Cincy donation drive | 我们在辛辛那提的捐赠活动”结束饥饿” |
[21:19] | will continue through… | 将会继续 |
[21:20] | – I’m ready now. – Okay. | -准备好了 -好 |
[21:22] | Accepting all canned and bottled food items. | 接受所有罐装及瓶装食物 |
[21:25] | Remember, every donation counts. | 记住 所有捐赠物品都算数 |
[21:28] | We open at 9:00 a.M. tomorrow, okay? | 我们明早九点开门 |
[21:33] | – You need a ride home? – I’m halfway across the city. | -我送你回去吧 -我得经过半个城市 |
[21:37] | And the bus is actually much warmer | 而且公交车比你那 |
[21:38] | than your shitty old car, so… | 破车暖和 所以 |
[21:41] | – How you holding up? – I’m peachy. | -你还好吗 -很好 |
[21:45] | Well, please don’t let it get to you. | 好吧 别被影响到 |
[21:47] | You know, literally, our biggest struggle here | 讲真 咱们每天最大的问题就是 |
[21:49] | is knowing which side of right we’re actually walking on, so… | 弄清楚我们到底维护谁的权利 所以 |
[21:52] | I mean, I wish all these problems could just be solved | 我也希望一次糕点义卖 |
[21:55] | by a community bake sale, but… | 就能解决所有的问题 只可惜 |
[21:59] | they can’t. | 不可能的 |
[22:09] | I do go home sometimes and… | 有时候我回家后 |
[22:11] | just cry myself to sleep because… | 真的会一个人哭着入睡 因为 |
[22:16] | I mean, we’re only human, right? | 毕竟我们都只是人 难免会难受 |
[22:25] | But not tonight. | 不过今晚可不会 |
[22:27] | Because tonight is make-dinner-for-my-mama night. | 今晚我是母上大人的御厨 |
[22:33] | So your transfer to Arts and Lit… | 你调去文学艺术区的申请 |
[22:36] | next week. | 下周开始 |
[22:39] | My hero. | 你真是我的英雄 |
[22:41] | A training course… | 培训课程 |
[22:42] | Sleep well, comrade. | 好眠 战友 |
[22:44] | Will be taking place this Saturday | 定于本周六闭馆后开始 |
[22:46] | in the quad after closing hours. | 地点在方形大厅 |
[22:48] | Attendance is voluntary. | 参与者不做强制要求 |
[23:08] | So you did get my messages. | 所以你看到消息了 |
[23:11] | – About the heat? – About the absence of it. | -说供暖那条吗 -说没有供暖那条 |
[23:13] | It’s an old building, Stuart. | 这毕竟是栋老房子 斯图尔特 |
[23:15] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[23:16] | Built 1865. Did you know that? | 我还知道是1865年建的 你知道吗 |
[23:18] | It’s part of the charm. Oh, yeah? | -房子的魅力也在于此 -是吗 |
[23:20] | How charming wearing my entire wardrobe | 连着三个晚上 我得把整个衣柜穿身上 |
[23:22] | to bed for the last three nights. | 才能睡觉 真有魅力 |
[23:23] | You were aware that this building had issues | 房子供暖有问题这事 |
[23:25] | with its heat when you signed the lease. | 签合同时就告诉你了 |
[23:26] | It’s, like, a 0 degrees in here. | 屋里冻得跟零度似的 |
[23:28] | As you can see, I’m working on it. | 我这不是正在修 |
[23:34] | Did you work up an appetite? | 你饿了吗 |
[23:42] | I brought you these heaters from upstairs. | 我从楼上给你带了个炉子 |
[23:43] | I thought you could use them until the heat comes back on. | 恢复供暖前 你能用这个凑合 |
[23:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:50] | I’m gonna have to call a real repairman tomorrow. | 我明天得去找个货真价实的修理工了 |
[23:52] | Real being the operative word. | 货真价实是重点 |
[23:55] | I took the job… | 我干这个是因为 |
[23:57] | because it offered a break on the rent. | 这样能少付点房租 |
[24:02] | But I’m not gonna lie, there’s an awful lot | 不过说实话 |
[24:03] | that needs fixing about this place. | 需要修的实在是太多了 |
[24:05] | Like, a whole lot. | 差不多件件都得修 |
[24:07] | Our landlord doesn’t really expect you to do | 房东不会真指望你 |
[24:08] | all the maintenance around here, does he? | 把房子都修一遍吧 |
[24:11] | I refused to have dinner with him last month | 他上月约我吃饭 我推了 |
[24:14] | and then the month before that, | 上上个月也推了 |
[24:16] | so he seems to think he’s really screwing me | 他好像觉得 我生他气了 |
[24:20] | even though he’s not really screwing me. | 其实并没有 |
[24:29] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[24:31] | A medium pizza | 中等大小的披萨 |
[24:33] | with fresh tomatoes and basil costs $12.50. | 有加罗勒和番茄 一个12.5美金 |
[24:38] | But a plain cheese costs just under ten bucks. | 而普通奶酪一个不到十美金 |
[24:41] | So since I grow my own… | 所以我自己种 |
[24:53] | You keep your apartment really neat and clean. | 你房间真是干净又整洁 |
[24:57] | You’d hate to see my place. | 那你看到我房间一定要崩溃了 |
[24:58] | That’s my thing. I’m a little OCD. | 我有点毛病 轻度强迫症 |
[25:01] | Chaos in the environment, chaos in your head. | 环境乱的话 脑子里也乱糟糟的 |
[25:04] | There’s always chaos in my head. | 我脑子里一直乱糟糟的 |
[25:05] | It doesn’t matter whether I take the trash out or not. | 倒是跟我丢不丢垃圾没什么关系 |
[25:09] | What made you decide to become a librarian? | 你怎么会去当图书管理员 |
[25:13] | You know, I’ve been asking myself that question a lot lately. | 我最近也一直问自己为什么 |
[25:16] | It must be really nice to have a job | 工作就是每天坐着看看书 |
[25:18] | where you get to sit around and read all day, huh? | 这种感觉一定超爽 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:26] | I mean, do people even go to libraries anymore? | 现在还有人去图书馆吗 |
[25:29] | Yes. You should come visit. | 有 你应该来看看 |
[25:32] | Get yourself a library card. Impress your friends. | 办张卡 也好叫你的朋友们大吃一惊 |
[25:35] | I might just do that. Come and watch you do | 我可能真的会去 |
[25:37] | all your freaky librarian things. | 看看你这个古古怪怪的图书管理员干活 |
[25:39] | You know, watch you get all crazy with your Dewey Decimal System. | 看你怎么被杜威十进制搞到抓狂 |
[25:45] | “Learning The Qur’an.” | 《学习古兰经》 |
[25:51] | You getting into it? Are you thinking about converting? | 看得怎么样 考虑归附伊斯兰教吗 |
[25:54] | Some books get defaced and, you know, | 有的书会被弄脏弄破 |
[25:56] | if I can fix them, make a little extra money, I do. | 我要是能复原的话 还能赚点外快 |
[26:00] | 破书 狗屁 不通 | |
[26:01] | Hate crimes. Seeing a lot of that lately. | 仇恨犯罪 最近特别多 |
[26:05] | So you’re just really into books, | 你是真的很喜欢书 |
[26:09] | Books saved my life. | 书算是救了我一条命 |
[26:12] | Saved your life? | 救了你一命吗 |
[26:14] | Books helped me get sober | 书能让我冷静 |
[26:16] | and… helped me turn my life around. | 让我的生活有了翻天覆地的变化 |
[26:20] | They were tangible and they were real. | 它们看得见 摸得着 |
[26:23] | Something I could get my hands and my head around, so yeah. | 我能手里捧着 也能脑袋里想着 |
[26:27] | Yeah, they saved my life. | 所以说 书救了我的命 |
[26:37] | “It works if you work it.” One year. | 有志者事竟成 一年了 |
[26:43] | One year and still trudging the road of happy destiny. | 一年了 可是我还没走出来 |
[26:50] | I piled up a bunch of other addictions | 酗酒的时候 |
[26:52] | while I was at it. | 我还有一堆其他的不良嗜好 |
[26:53] | Drugs… | 吸毒 |
[26:56] | sex. | 乱搞 |
[26:58] | Tell me about it. I’m still working on that one. | 可不是 最后那个我也没走出来 |
[27:00] | Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[27:02] | Come on. | 别吹了 |
[27:04] | It’s not like I see a parade of women | 我也没看见 |
[27:06] | coming in and out of your apartment. | 成群结队的女人出入你这里 |
[27:08] | Are you clockin’ me? | 你是在侦查我吗 |
[27:10] | I’m the building manager. | 我可是公寓管理员 |
[27:12] | I… see a lot of stuff. | 能看到不少东西 |
[27:15] | I get to know the habits of the tenants. | 我得了解租户们的习惯 |
[27:17] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -就是这样 |
[27:19] | The guy, over in 6, | 六楼那个男的 |
[27:21] | I’ll bet he’s got a freezer full of body parts. | 我猜他冰箱里全是尸体 |
[27:24] | No. | 不是 |
[27:27] | No, he’s an accountant. Never late on his rent. | 他是个会计 从来不拖欠房租 |
[27:30] | Okay. Um, t… the couple over in 4? | 好把 那四楼那一对夫妻呢 |
[27:34] | Oh. They’re professors at UC. | 他们是辛辛那提大学的教授 |
[27:37] | Also, swingers. | 也是一对炮王 |
[27:40] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[27:41] | – Did they… – Invite me to join them? Yes. | -他们有没有 -邀请我一起 有啊 |
[27:45] | I didn’t, of course. | 不过我当然拒绝了 |
[27:48] | The guy up in 10? | 那十楼那个男的呢 |
[28:00] | Still gathering some intel on him. | 这个人 我还在了解 |
[28:04] | He’s a little weird. | 他有点不正常 |
[28:06] | Not creepy… | 不是阴森森的那种 |
[28:10] | but weird. | 就是不正常 |
[28:13] | So far, I know he’s really into books… | 现在来说 我只知道他特别喜欢看书 |
[28:18] | and he’s a librarian, | 是个图书管理员 |
[28:20] | so that makes sense. | 所以他不正常也可以理解 |
[28:23] | He’s, uh, sober. | 他很冷静 |
[28:27] | He grows his own tomatoes. | 还自己种西红柿 |
[28:31] | And he doesn’t really have a lot of visitors. | 没什么人来看他 |
[28:38] | I think you should stay away from him. | 我觉得你得离他远点 |
[28:58] | Ramstead? | 莱姆斯坦德 |
[28:59] | No. Nobody in here with that name, man. | 没有 这里没有这个人 |
[29:02] | Well, maybe he’s under an alias. He doesn’t wanna be found. | 他不想被人找到 所以可能用了假名 |
[29:05] | Most of the men in here don’t, detective, | 侦探 这里大部分人都不想被别人找到 |
[29:07] | but you can go ahead and have yourself a peek just the same. | 不过你可以自己来看看 |
[29:56] | So we’ll try again tomorrow. | 我们明天接着找 |
[29:59] | Sure. | 好 |
[30:02] | You don’t have to walk me to the door. | 不用送了 |
[30:05] | I wasn’t going to. It’s 10 degrees outside. | 我没想送 外面才十度呢 |
[30:13] | I know you’re still upset about the debit card… | 我知道你还在为借记卡那事不开心 |
[30:15] | No, I’m not. | 没有 |
[30:18] | He’s your son, too, Marcy. | 他也是你儿子 玛茜 |
[30:22] | And if he’s not too loaded, let’s just hope | 希望他没有喝太醉 |
[30:23] | he had the sense to use it to get a room tonight. | 还能记得今晚给自己找个睡觉的地方 |
[30:57] | – Good morning. – Hi. | -早上好 -早 |
[31:00] | You know, I think I’d like to come down to the library | 我觉得我该去图书馆参观一下 |
[31:02] | and see some of those books that saved your life. | 瞻仰一下那些救了你命的书 |
[31:06] | Alright, if you feel like braving the cold. | 好 你不嫌冷的话就来 |
[31:08] | Yeah. We close at 6 o’clock, so come on down. | 图书馆六点关门 一定要来 |
[31:12] | Maybe we can, I don’t know, grab a bite to eat over at OTR? | 或许我们还可以去越莱茵河区的饭店吃一顿 |
[31:16] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Good. | -好的 -那就行 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:25] | You know, I was a lot of things before I was a drunk. | 开始酗酒之前 我其实过得挺不错 |
[31:31] | I wasn’t always… | 不是一直都 |
[31:33] | fixing broken heaters for cheap rent. | 是个给廉租房修暖气片的 |
[31:39] | I hope this isn’t gonna get weird, | 希望昨晚不会让我们之间太尴尬 |
[31:41] | because I don’t really think I can handle this getting weird. | 因为我其实不太会处理尴尬的关系 |
[31:45] | You seem like a really good guy | 我觉得你是个好人 |
[31:48] | and I hope I’m not wrong. | 希望我没看错 |
[31:59] | And with this blast of Arctic air and frigid temperatures, | 北极来的冷气流及低温 |
[32:03] | local homeless shelters are hitting capacity… | 导致本地避难所人满为患 |
[32:05] | The bitter cold Arctic air is settling in | 受到北冰洋冷气影响 |
[32:07] | and we’ve got a very cold night coming up tonight. | 今天晚间将极其寒冷 |
[32:10] | Probably the coldest night of the year. The lowest… | 有可能达年度最低温 最低温度将达 |
[32:13] | These guys bought this lion cub, | 这俩人在哈罗德买了只狮子幼崽 |
[32:15] | right, at Harrods, release it into the wild. | 然后把这狮子放生了 |
[32:18] | Twenty years later, they go back | 过了二十年 他们回来了 |
[32:19] | and the freakin’ lion remembers them. | 那狮子居然还记得他们 |
[32:21] | – Barnes. – He’s okay. | -巴恩斯 -让他过来 |
[32:24] | Alright. You’re good. | 好 进来吧 |
[32:28] | – Drugs? – Exposure. | -吸毒死的吗 -冻死的 |
[32:34] | – You know him? – Yeah, he’s a regular patron. | -你认识吗 -认识 他经常来 |
[32:38] | We’re gonna go live in moments, Rebecca. | 瑞贝卡 马上开始直播 |
[32:40] | Alright. Let’s go. | 知道了 准备开始 |
[32:43] | Let’s get this over with before I freakin’ freeze to death. | 早点结束 省得我他妈被冻死 |
[32:46] | Ernesto. | 恩涅斯托 |
[32:47] | – Did you find him? – Yeah. | -找到人了吗 -找到了 |
[32:48] | I tried to revive him, but he was unresponsive. | 我试过 没弄醒他 |
[32:51] | This weather’s no joke, brother. | 这天气真不是盖的 |
[32:52] | City in recent days. | 城市近况 |
[32:54] | The severe cold spell has already claimed | 本周以来 |
[32:56] | nearly half a dozen lives this week. | 极端低温已经造成近六人死亡 |
[32:58] | The unidentified homeless man was found dead | 这名未知身份的流浪者 |
[33:01] | just outside the doors of the Downtown Cincinnati Public Library. | 就死在辛辛那提市中心公立图书馆门口 |
[33:05] | Witnesses called police early this morning | 今晨早些时候 目击者报警称 |
[33:06] | to report a body outside the library near Walnut Street. | 在图书馆临胡桃街处发现一具尸体 |
[33:10] | Police are not treating the scene as a homicide. However… | 警方认为这不是凶杀案 然而 |
[33:16] | Indian Hill, where Josh Davis grew up | 乔什·戴维斯在印第安山长大 |
[33:20] | with a silver spoon in his mouth. | 虽然他现在试图否认 |
[33:23] | Even if he’s now trying to deny it. | 但这不能改变他从小家境优渥的事实 |
[33:29] | I’m Earl Bradley. | 我是厄尔·布拉德利 |
[33:31] | I grew up here, on these streets, | 我从小生活在这片街道上 |
[33:33] | in this community. | 这个社区与我休戚相关 |
[33:34] | I’m a pastor and small businessman. | 我是牧师 也是个小生意人 |
[33:37] | It’s why I’ll stand up to special interest | 因此大家的利益就是我的利益 |
[33:40] | and fight for you every day | 我将为你们奋斗和付出 |
[33:43] | because we need a mayor for all of us. | 因为我们需要的是为大家服务的市长 |
[33:48] | This thing went up on their website last week. | 上周 他们在网站上发布了这个视频 |
[33:50] | It’s already gone viral. | 现在大多数人都看过了 |
[33:52] | Freakin’ baby carriage? | 居然给我弄了个婴儿车 |
[33:55] | It’s effective, and it’s | 但这招管用 |
[33:57] | it’s driving grassroots low-dollar fundraising, Josh. | 有利于吸引底层群众的小额捐款 |
[34:01] | Also means Bradley gets on TV earlier than we do. | 也意味着布拉德利比我们早曝光 |
[34:03] | Maybe you should go work for him. | 你怎么不去给他当参谋 |
[34:05] | Maybe I will. | 说不准我会去 |
[34:06] | Let’s have a look at our spot. | 放一遍我们的视频 |
[34:07] | If it sucks, then maybe you’ll need to. | 实在太糟的话 你就该另谋出路了 |
[34:14] | What happened to Cincinnati? | 辛辛那提发生了什么 |
[34:17] | To our neighborhoods? | 我们的邻里街坊面目全非 |
[34:19] | Who let criminals take control of our city? | 城市里罪犯猖獗 该归责于谁 |
[34:22] | Politicians in Columbus who don’t have a clue, that’s who. | 归于哥伦布那些无知妄作的政客 |
[34:25] | Voice sounds good. | 配音不错 |
[34:26] | Well, enough’s enough. | 好了 批评到此为止 |
[34:28] | I’m Josh Davis. | 我是乔什·戴维斯 |
[34:30] | As prosecutor, I cracked down on crime. | 作为起诉人 我打击过犯罪行动 |
[34:32] | Tough but fair. | 严格但公平 |
[34:34] | As mayor, I will take on politics as usual | 如果当选市长 我将会像往常一样工作 |
[34:37] | and restore law and order | 恢复法律和秩序 |
[34:38] | so we can help grow small business, | 我们可以帮助小企业发展 |
[34:41] | protect our way of life to move Cincinnati forward. | 保护我们的生活方式以促进辛辛那提发展 |
[34:44] | 乔什·戴维斯 辛辛那提 市长候选人 | |
[34:47] | It doesn’t suck. | 还不赖嘛 |
[34:51] | doesn’t suck. | 还不赖 |
[34:53] | This goes up on our website Monday, Josh. | 这个周一发到我们网站上 乔什 |
[34:55] | Tell me, what don’t you like about it? | 告诉我 你还有哪里不满意 |
[34:59] | I just wish I looked nicer. | 我就希望我能看起来再和善一点 |
[35:02] | – Nicer? – Yeah, you know, not so angry. | -更和善一点 -对啊 就是别那么板着脸 |
[35:04] | I mean, I’m not an angry guy. | 我不是个爱生气的人 |
[35:06] | Just, I’m passionate, you know. | 就是充满热情 你明白的 |
[35:08] | I wanna, I wanna look nicer in the ad. | 我想 我想在宣传片里看着更和善一点 |
[35:10] | Yeah, yeah. Pl… plenty of takes. | 对 确实挺需要 |
[35:11] | We’ll… we’ll go through them all with that in mind, | 我们会就这点再仔细浏览一遍 |
[35:14] | find you a nicer take. | 找到你看起来比较和善的画面 |
[35:15] | You got it, Josh. Nicer take. | 这没问题 乔什 和善的画面 |
[35:20] | Can I beat him? | 我能打败他吗 |
[35:21] | Bradley’s a pillar of the community, Josh. | 布拉德利在社区德高望重 乔什 |
[35:23] | – He’s a pastor, he’s a… – Can I beat him? | -他是牧师 他是 -我能打败他吗 |
[35:26] | No. | 不能 |
[35:29] | Early polling suggests that if the election were held tomorrow, | 前期投票结果表明 如果明天进行选举 |
[35:33] | he wins in a walk. | 他会轻而易举地获胜 |
[35:37] | Unless… | 除非 |
[35:41] | unless something were to happen, something big | 除非发生些事情 大事情 |
[35:44] | that puts you and the community in the spotlight, alright? | 让你和社区成为大众关注的焦点 明白吗 |
[35:50] | Something besides… | 除了另一桩令人尴尬的 |
[35:53] | another embarrassing unarmed police shooting. | 警察射击无武装人士的丑闻 |
[36:07] | – Hi. – Yes. | -你好 -你好 |
[36:08] | I’m looking for a globe of the Earth. | 我想找一个地球仪 |
[36:13] | They’re all right there. | 就在那边 |
[36:15] | No, that’s not good enough. Isn’t there a life-sized one? | 不 那些不够好 有没有和地球一样大的 |
[36:20] | Yes, but it’s currently in use. | 有 但目前正在使用 |
[36:26] | Hey, uh, there are a bunch of guys fighting in the men’s room. | 男卫生间有一群人正吵架呢 |
[36:29] | You were supposed to look out for him, Ray. | 你应该多留意他 雷 |
[36:30] | Lay off him, man, | 别怪他 兄弟 |
[36:31] | you were more concerned about finding a bottle than you were about any of us. | 在你眼里找吃的比关心我们更重要 |
[36:34] | Oh, that’s bullshit, Smutts! | 你血口喷人 斯马茨 |
[36:36] | You would be dead ten times if I wasn’t there to save your ass! | 如果我没救你 你都死过十次了 |
[36:40] | – You know it! – What’s going on, fellas? | -你一清二楚 -发生什么事了 伙计们 |
[36:45] | Caesar’s missing. | 凯撒不见了 |
[36:47] | No one has seen him since last night. | 昨晚之后就没人看到过他了 |
[36:49] | We were riding on the metro to keep warm. | 我们乘地铁取暖 |
[36:52] | Somewhere along the way, he must have wandered off. | 他一定是在某个地方走失了 |
[36:55] | We looked around and he was just gone! | 我们到处找他 他就是不见了 |
[36:58] | Just like that. | 就像 |
[36:59] | One minute he’s there, | 前一分钟他还在那儿 |
[37:01] | the next minute he’s not. | 下一分钟就不见了 |
[37:02] | We looked all around. No one has seen him. | 我们四处找 没有人看到过他 |
[37:04] | I mean, nobody! | 没有人 |
[37:06] | Cold must have got him, Mr. Goodson. | 寒冷夺走了他的生命 古德森先生 |
[37:09] | I got a bad feeling, man. | 我有种不祥的预感 兄弟 |
[37:11] | It ain’t like Caesar to not be here when the public opens. | 这里开门了凯撒却不在可不像他 |
[37:16] | – Caesar’s dead. – What? | -凯撒死了 -什么 |
[37:23] | How do you know that, George? | 你怎么能知道的 乔治 |
[37:27] | – Because I killed him. – What? | -因为我杀了他 -什么 |
[37:33] | You killed Caesar? | 你杀了凯撒 |
[37:36] | – That’s right. – Why would you kill Caesar? | -对 -你为什么要杀凯撒 |
[37:39] | What did he ever do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[37:42] | He never did anything to me. | 我和他无冤无仇 |
[37:45] | I didn’t even know him that good. | 我甚至都不太了解他 |
[37:48] | So… what do you mean you killed him? | 那你说你杀了他是什么意思 |
[37:54] | I killed him with my laser eyes. | 我用我的镭射眼杀了他 |
[37:57] | See, the government, | 是政府 |
[37:59] | they… they… they put this weapon in my head | 在我还是个婴儿的时候 |
[38:02] | when I was a baby. | 他们把这种武器放进我的大脑 |
[38:04] | It’s a laser. | 那是激光器 |
[38:06] | It, it kills people when I look at ’em for too long. | 我要是长时间盯着别人看就会害死他们 |
[38:09] | It’s, it’s a chip. | 它是个芯片 |
[38:12] | They put ’em in a lot of babies when they’re born. | 他们在很多孩子出生时放进他们的身体 |
[38:14] | And… and that’s why I… | 这就是为什么 |
[38:17] | I don’t wanna look at any of you for so long. | 我不想长时间盯着你们看 |
[38:20] | I… I don’t wanna kill anyone else. | 我不想害死任何一个人 |
[38:27] | You looked at Caesar too long? | 那你长时间看着凯撒吗 |
[38:29] | That’s what happened, Big George? | 这就是前因后果吗 大乔治 |
[38:34] | I looked at him… for a real long time with my laser eyes. | 我用镭射眼盯着他看了很久 |
[38:45] | He exploded. | 他爆炸了 |
[38:47] | Caesar exploded? | 凯撒爆炸了 |
[38:49] | You mean like in that movie, “Scanners?” | 你是说就像电影《夺命凶灵》里那样 |
[38:52] | – I love that movie, man. – Oh, man. | -我很喜欢那部电影 兄弟 -兄弟 |
[38:55] | You know. You… you remember? | 你知道的 你记得吗 |
[39:08] | You saw that movie, right? | 你看过那部电影 对吧 |
[39:09] | Oh, come on, Stuart! That was a good movie. | 拜托 斯图尔特 那是部好电影 |
[39:11] | You gotta know! You know! | 你一定知道 你知道 |
[39:13] | You guys are crazy, man. | 你们几个真是疯了 兄弟 |
[39:15] | It’s like… | 就像是 |
[39:22] | Stupid. You’re so… | 傻子 你真是太 |
[39:24] | Oh, I love it. I love it though. | 我喜欢 但是我喜欢 |
[39:29] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[39:30] | May I have your attention, please? | 请注意 |
[39:32] | In ten minutes, the main library will be closing for the night. | 十分钟后图书馆主馆就要关门了 |
[39:35] | If you are working on a computer, | 如果您正在使用电脑 |
[39:37] | please be sure to save your work before shutting it down. | 请在关闭前确保您的文件已经保存 |
[39:40] | Once again, the main library will be closing in ten minutes. | 重复 十分钟后图书馆主馆就要关门了 |
[39:52] | Mr. Goodson, I gotta talk to you. | 古德森先生 我得和你谈谈 |
[39:55] | Look, all, all the shelters downtown are full up again. | 市区所有的避难所再一次爆满 |
[39:59] | What about the emergency overflow at Shelterhouse? | 那避难所的紧急分流呢 |
[40:02] | That’s a 40-minute walk away. | 那需要40分钟步行 |
[40:05] | In this weather? In these shoes? | 在这样的天气 穿这样的鞋子吗 |
[40:09] | Look, Mr. Goodson | 古德森先生 |
[40:11] | you know I’m a veteran, right? | 你知道我是个老兵 对吗 |
[40:13] | I served my country. This all I get? | 我为国家做贡献 这就是所有的回报吗 |
[40:18] | Well, look. I… I… I decided to organize. | 我决定组织人手 |
[40:22] | Organize? | 组织人手吗 |
[40:23] | We ain’t gonna leave the library tonight. | 我们今晚不会离开图书馆 |
[40:26] | Tonight we occupy. | 今晚我们占用一下 |
[40:28] | – Occupy? Is that right? – Yeah. | -占用 对吗 -对 |
[40:31] | Well, so what about tomorrow night? | 那明天晚上呢 |
[40:33] | And the night after that? | 再之后的晚上呢 |
[40:34] | What if this cold snap lasts into next week? | 万一寒流持续到下周呢 |
[40:37] | – Have you thought about that? – Mr. Goodson, listen to me! | -这些你考虑过吗 -古德森先生 听我说 |
[40:43] | Every public official in this town know | 这个城镇的所有公职人员都明白 |
[40:45] | there’s not enough shelter | 根本没有足够的避难所容纳 |
[40:47] | for us people on the street. | 我们这些无家可归的人 |
[40:49] | Those so-called Christians, they, they pretend | 那些所谓的基督徒 他们假装 |
[40:51] | like they don’t know that. | 假装不知道这一点 |
[40:53] | Feed the hungry. | 喂养饥饿的人 |
[40:55] | Clothe the poor. | 为穷人提供衣服 |
[40:57] | House the homeless. | 为无家可归的人提供住所 |
[41:00] | Now see, that’s what Jesus said. | 那才是上帝的话语 |
[41:03] | But I don’t think he said occupy. | 可我觉得他没说要去占用 |
[41:07] | Well, it worked for those hippies down in Wall Street. | 它是为华尔街的嬉皮士们工作的 |
[41:11] | Maybe it can work here for us. | 也许它能帮我们 |
[41:16] | Who is us? | 我们指的是谁 |
[41:21] | ♪ Weaponized ♪ | ♪ 武装起来 ♪ |
[41:29] | ♪ Weaponized ♪ | ♪ 武装起来 ♪ |
[41:32] | ♪ Weaponized ♪ | ♪ 武装起来 ♪ |
[41:34] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[41:39] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 快点 拜托 |
[41:42] | ♪ Weaponized ♪ | ♪ 武装起来 ♪ |
[41:46] | Come on. | 快点 |
[41:50] | Mr. Anderson, I was just coming up to see you. | 安德森先生 我正要去拜访你 |
[41:51] | Do you have a moment? | 你有时间吗 |
[41:54] | Is this about the settlement? | 是关于协议吗 |
[41:56] | It has nothing to do with that. I… it’s about the weather. | 跟那没关系 是关于天气 |
[42:00] | I’ll catch up with you. | 过会儿我找你 |
[42:06] | – The weather? – Yes. | -天气吗 -没错 |
[42:07] | We need to keep the library open tonight because of it. | 因为天气 今晚我们需要彻夜开着图书馆 |
[42:10] | Our patrons who don’t get into shelters, | 有一些我们的读者没有进入避难所 |
[42:12] | they are at risk of exposure. | 他们会有冻伤的危险 |
[42:13] | T… the temperature’s gonna drop below 0. | 温度会降到0度以下 |
[42:15] | Mr. Goodson, I’m well aware of the problem, | 古德森先生 我已经意识到问题所在了 |
[42:16] | but we’re a public library. | 但我们是公立图书馆 |
[42:18] | We’re not a shelter for the homeless. | 我们不是为无家可归的人开放的避难所 |
[42:19] | No, that’s exactly what we are. Every day of every week. | 不 我们就是避难所 每周的每天都是 |
[42:22] | I’m not in the position to declare our library an emergency shelter. | 我无法向外界宣称图书馆是紧急避难所 |
[42:26] | People are freezing to death in our own city. | 人们正在我们自己的城市里被活活冻死 |
[42:28] | – How are you okay with that? – Whoa, hey! I’m not. | -你要见死不救吗 -我没有 |
[42:31] | I’m not okay with it. | 我不会见死不救 |
[42:32] | Okay, you could, you could call the mayor’s office. | 好 你可以打给市长办公室 |
[42:34] | You could call the mayor’s office right now! | 你可以现在就打给市长办公室 |
[42:35] | Mr. Goodson… But… | 古德森先生 但是 |
[42:38] | Stuart, listen. | 斯图尔特 听着 |
[42:42] | The board of trustees wants you gone. | 董事会希望你离开 |
[42:46] | That’s what’s going on. | 事实就是这样 |
[42:48] | And I’m trying, | 我正努力尝试 |
[42:49] | but I’m having a difficult time makin’ a case for you to stay here. | 但是把你留下真的很难 |
[42:54] | So, no. | 所以 不可能 |
[42:55] | The library will not be an emergency shelter tonight, | 今晚图书馆不会是紧急避难所 |
[42:59] | tomorrow, not ever. | 明天也不会 永远不可能 |
[43:03] | They wanna fire me? | 他们会开除我吗 |
[43:05] | They’d prefer if you tendered your resignation. | 他们更希望你提出辞职 |
[43:08] | I was following library protocol, sir. | 我一直遵守图书馆的规章制度 先生 |
[43:11] | Fire me for doing my job? | 开除我就因为我做着本职工作吗 |
[43:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:14] | – It’s out of my control. – Out of your control? | -这在我掌控之外 -在你掌控之外吗 |
[43:19] | You have no idea | 你自己都不知道 |
[43:20] | how much shit is about to get out of your control, sir. | 有多少破事即将脱离你的掌控吧 先生 |
[43:23] | ♪ Weaponize ♪ | ♪ 武装起来 ♪ |
[43:29] | Does anyone know if we have a special event going on tonight? | 有人知道今晚是不是有大事要发生吗 |
[43:32] | – I don’t know. – I don’t know anything. | -我不知道 -完全不知道 |
[43:36] | Can anyone confirm or deny if we have a special event tonight? | 有人能说明一下今晚发生什么特别的事吗 |
[43:38] | I’m seein’ a bunch of patrons up on the third floor. | 我看到一大群人在三楼 |
[43:43] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[43:44] | May I have your attention, please? | 请注意 |
[43:46] | The main library is now closed. | 图书馆主馆现在要关门了 |
[43:48] | Pleas exit the building. Once again… | 请马上离开 重复一遍 |
[43:51] | Stuart, what’s going on? Nobody’s leaving. | 斯图尔特 发生什么事了 没有人离开啊 |
[43:54] | Patrons are staging an action. | 读者们要起事了 |
[43:55] | – What are they protesting? – Freezing to death. | -他们要抗议什么 -被冻死 |
[43:58] | Stuart. What the hell’s going on, man? | 斯图尔特 到底发生什么事了 兄弟 |
[44:02] | What are all these people still doing here? | 为什么这些人还在这里 |
[44:03] | Remember how difficult it was to get Ike out of the library? | 还记得我们要艾克离开图书馆有多困难吗 |
[44:06] | Yeah, we should have left his stinky-ass alone. | 对 我们应该让那个臭家伙待着 |
[44:08] | We wouldn’t be in all this trouble. | 也许就不会有这问题了 |
[44:09] | Well, now we got a whole lot of Ikes in here | 现在 这里有无数个艾克了 |
[44:11] | who don’t wanna go out in the cold. | 完全不打算离开这儿到寒风里去 |
[44:13] | I don’t blame ’em, man. I wouldn’t either. | 我不怪他们 兄弟 不能怪 |
[44:14] | What’s it gonna be, Mr. Goodson? | 会怎么样 古德森先生 |
[44:17] | You’re either one of us or you’re one of them, right? | 你是我们这边的 还是他们那边的 |
[44:24] | Everybody, uh, rally up! Rally up! | 大家振作起来 振作起来 |
[44:28] | Ernesto, what’s going on up on three? | 恩涅斯托 三楼发生什么事了 |
[44:30] | Uh, everybody, listen up! | 大家听我说 |
[44:31] | The library has not been sanctioned | 图书馆还没有被批准为 |
[44:34] | an official emergency shelter yet. | 官方的紧急避难所 |
[44:37] | But we believe it should be! | 但我们相信马上就批准了 |
[44:39] | Ernesto, you on this? | 恩涅斯托 你在听吗 |
[44:40] | Yeah, give me a sec. | 在 给我几分钟 |
[44:43] | What the hell do I tell him? | 我到底该怎么跟他说 |
[44:47] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[44:52] | Uh, you ever been arrested? | 你被逮捕过吗 |
[44:55] | Uh, no, have you? | 没有 你呢 |
[44:57] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[44:59] | – Pepper sprayed? – No. You have? | -有胡椒喷雾剂吗 -没有 你有吗 |
[45:04] | Are we staying or we goin’? | 我们留下还是离开 |
[45:08] | Get out of here, Myra. | 米拉 你快离开这里 |
[45:09] | If you’re staying, I’m gonna stay. | 如何你要留下的话 我也不走 |
[45:17] | Incoming! | 保安来了 |
[45:44] | – George. – Don’t look at me. | -乔治 -别看着我 |
[45:48] | I’m… I’m not… I’m not lookin’ at you. | 我 我不看你 |
[45:50] | But I need you to move that bookshelf | 但是我需要你把这个书架 |
[45:52] | up against the doors. | 搬到门那里 |
[45:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:57] | Be… because security is coming | 因为保安要来了 |
[45:59] | and… and… and we don’t want ’em in here. | 我们不想让他们进来 |
[46:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:06] | Because they have laser eyes too. | 因为他们也有激光眼 |
[46:09] | From… from the government? | 政府给他们装的吗 |
[46:11] | Wh… when they were babies? | 在他们还是个孩子的时候吗 |
[46:13] | Yes, and we don’t want them in here hurting people. | 是的 我们不想让他们进来伤害别人 |
[46:42] | Jackson, give us a hand! | 杰克逊 帮一下忙 |
[46:53] | What is it they want, Mr. Anderson? | 安德森先生 他们想干什么 |
[46:55] | – They wanna stay warm. – Warm? | -他们想暖和一些 -暖和 |
[47:06] | Why can’t we handle this in-house | 我们为什么不能靠我们的保安 |
[47:08] | with our own security detail? | 来解决内部问题呢 |
[47:09] | It’s standard operating procedure to alert the Cincy PD | 先生 如果我们需要进行封锁的话 |
[47:13] | if we’re in a lockdown situation, sir. | 报警是标准操作程序 |
[47:41] | So, what’s the plan? | 所以 计划是什么 |
[47:44] | Uh, plan? | 计划 |
[47:47] | Uh, uh, that was it. | 就是这样 |
[47:49] | You know, um, they’re out, we’re in. | 他们在外面 我们在里面 |
[47:54] | I know they’re watchin’. | 我知道他们在看我们 |
[47:57] | Oh, yeah. They’re… they’re lookin’ at us | 他们看着我们 |
[47:59] | like a… another bunch of crazy angry niggas. | 就像在看一群发疯的黑鬼 |
[48:04] | It’s up to you to prove ’em wrong, Mr. Goodson. | 你要证明他们是错的 古德森先生 |
[48:09] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[48:10] | ‘Cause they don’t think you crazy. | 因为他们觉得你不是疯子 |
[48:13] | Come on, man! | 拜托 兄弟 |
[48:16] | Why him? | 为什么是他 |
[48:26] | This isn’t an action. | 这不是一次起事 |
[48:28] | This is… a disaster. | 这是一场灾难 |
[48:46] | Wh… what about Peters? | 那皮特斯呢 |
[48:49] | Can’t you track down Lou? | 你就不能找到路吗 |
[48:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:54] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[48:56] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[48:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[49:02] | There’s some situation at the central library. | 市中心图书馆有情况 |
[49:05] | Probably somebody having a meltdown about an overdue book. | 可能是有人因为过期没还书发疯了 |
[49:10] | You wanna go with? | 你要一起去吗 |
[49:11] | I mean, it could be just a bunch of nothing. | 可能不是什么大事 |
[49:13] | Yeah, when’s the last time | 是啊 上一次他们因为一些小事 |
[49:15] | they called you in for just a bunch of nothing? | 把你叫去是什么时候来着 |
[49:20] | – I’m sorry. – I know. | -对不起 -我知道 |
[49:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[49:39] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[49:40] | We’ve got 70-plus homeless men | 70多个流浪汉 |
[49:42] | barricaded on the northeast corner of the third floor. | 把自己关在三楼的东北角 |
[49:50] | Now, why would this guy initiate this action? | 这个人为什么要发起这件事 |
[49:53] | Has he got some beef with the library or… | 他对图书馆有什么意见吗 |
[49:56] | he’s been spending too much time in the True Crime section? | 还是他在犯罪图书专区呆的太久了 |
[49:59] | – Excuse me, sir. – Yes, uh, Ernesto. | -先生 打扰了 -怎么了 恩涅斯托 |
[50:01] | Yeah, Stuart did not initiate this. The patrons did. | 这件事不是斯图尔特发起的 是读者们 |
[50:05] | Mr. Anderson, I’m gonna need an address for Goodson | 安德森 把古德森的地址给我 |
[50:08] | so that a judge can issue | 好让法官批准搜查令 |
[50:09] | a search warrant for his residence, | 去搜查他的家 |
[50:10] | try to get some idea of his state of mind. | 去了解一下他的精神状况 |
[50:14] | Mr. Goodson was recently named in a lawsuit | 古德森最近卷入了一场 |
[50:17] | brought against the library in which he and… | 针对图书馆的诉讼之中 |
[50:19] | Mr. Ramirez were primary defendants. | 他和拉米雷兹先生是主要被告 |
[50:21] | We… we settled yesterday. | 我们昨天和解了 |
[50:24] | In the tune of $750,000. | 赔偿七十五万美元 |
[50:26] | You can read all about it in the paper on Monday. | 你可以从周一的报纸中了解到这件事 |
[50:31] | Stuart Goodson. What is it with this guy? | 斯图尔特 古德森 这家伙怎么回事 |
[50:35] | He seems hell-bent on ruining my week. | 他似乎想不择手段地毁掉我这周的生活 |
[50:37] | He thinks he’s saving people’s lives | 他觉得他在拯救人们的生命 |
[50:38] | by keeping them out of the cold. | 让大家不要受冻 |
[50:40] | Well, we have shelters in place for that. | 我们的避难所不正是这个用处吗 |
[50:42] | Well, apparently, not enough of them. | 很显然 庇护所地方是不够的 |
[50:48] | So that’s what this is all about? | 所以这是问题所在吗 |
[50:49] | It’s some sort of exercise in civil disobedience? | 所以这是某种非暴力抵抗吗 |
[50:53] | So, we, uh, send in a tactical team, | 所以 我们派出战略队伍 |
[50:56] | battering ram, crash the door, toss in some tear gas, | 拿木头把门撞开 丢进去些催泪瓦斯 |
[50:59] | arrest ’em all for trespassing, | 以非法侵占的名义逮捕他们 |
[51:00] | we’re home before “The Tonight Show.” | 我们还能赶在肥伦秀开播之前回家 |
[51:01] | This is my operation, Davis. | 戴维斯 这是我的行动 |
[51:03] | Besides, we don’t even know what they want. | 而且我们都不知道他们想要什么 |
[51:05] | What they want? Who cares what they want? | 他们想要什么 没人关心他们想要什么 |
[51:07] | This is a public facility, they’re trespassing, | 这里是公共设施 他们在非法侵占 |
[51:09] | they’re breaking the law, we need to get them out of there! | 他们违法了 我们得把他们赶出去 |
[51:10] | Well, now, what are you doin’ up here | 那你在这里做什么 |
[51:11] | when the cameras are downstairs? | 摄像机都在楼下呢 |
[51:13] | Excuse me! Do you people know | 不好意思 你们到底知不知道 |
[51:16] | how to do anything without the use of excessive force? | 在不过度使用武力的情况下如何做事 |
[51:18] | This is a public library, for God’s sake. | 这里是公立图书馆 老天爷 |
[51:22] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[51:24] | Next station, Ninth and Walnut, | 下一站 第九大道胡桃街路口 |
[51:27] | The Library. | 图书馆站 |
[51:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[51:40] | I’m outside of the library | 我在图书馆外面 |
[51:42] | and there are a lot of cop cars here. | 这里有好多警车 |
[51:43] | Is everything alright? | 一切都还好吗 |
[51:45] | Not exactly. | 不太好 |
[51:46] | Is this one of your freaky librarian things? | 这是当图书管理员得面对的怪事之一吗 |
[51:49] | The patrons have turned the building | 有读者把图书馆变成了 |
[51:50] | into an emergency homeless shelter. | 紧急流浪汉避难所 |
[51:53] | Obviously, there’s been some pushback. | 很明显 是有一些阻力 |
[51:54] | Okay, so now is probably not a great time | 所以现在可能不太方便 |
[51:57] | to come and get my library card. | 过去找你拿我的读者证 |
[51:59] | You still wanna hang out with me? | 你还愿意和我一起出去吗 |
[52:01] | Do you have any idea how much cooler | 你知不知道犯罪记录 |
[52:03] | you’re gonna be with a criminal record? | 会让你变得多酷 |
[52:05] | Well, I… I kind of already have one. | 我可能已经有记录了 |
[52:10] | I knew deep down you’re a bad boy. | 我知道你骨子里是个坏孩子 |
[52:12] | Wow. You know, news trucks just pulled up. | 新闻采访车刚刚开过来了 |
[52:15] | The news? | 新闻 |
[52:16] | You know, you’re gonna be on TV. | 你要上电视了 |
[52:26] | Good evening, this is Rebecca Parks | 晚上好 我是瑞贝卡 帕克斯 |
[52:28] | with breaking news from Downtown Cincinnati | 在辛辛那提市中心为您带来突发新闻 |
[52:30] | where a situation is unfolding inside the public library. | 公立图书馆事件正在发酵 |
[52:34] | Information is sketchy at this time, | 我们了解的信息还不完善 |
[52:36] | and no details have been released. | 一些细节仍未透露 |
[52:38] | But as you can see, the Cincinnati Police Department | 但是大家可以看到 辛辛那提警察部门 |
[52:41] | has been dispatched. | 已经派遣完毕 |
[52:42] | So we don’t know if it’s a hostage situation | 我们还不知道现在是什么状况 |
[52:45] | or an active shooter. | 是人质劫持还是现场有枪手 |
[52:46] | What was that? | 什么 |
[52:48] | To update you on news as it breaks. | 有进展我们也会和大家实时更新 |
[52:50] | As you know, resources are already stretched thin | 大家知道 由于我们正经历破纪录的低温 |
[52:53] | due to the record-breaking cold weather we are experiencing. | 导致所有资源都十分紧张 |
[52:56] | Live and trying to stay warm from Downtown Public Library. | 人们想要在市中心公立图书馆取暖 |
[52:59] | Well, at least we’re all staying warm. | 至少我们都能保持温暖 |
[53:01] | Back to you in the studio. | 让我们回到棚里 |
[53:03] | Thank you, Rebeca, we’ll stay | 谢谢你 瑞贝卡 |
[53:05] | on top of that story as it develops. | 我们会持续关注该事件的发展情况 |
[53:10] | Myra? | 米拉 |
[53:11] | The cops? Really? | 警察都来了 真的吗 |
[53:14] | I can’t do this. | 我不行了 |
[53:15] | I… I have… I have the worst feeling about this. | 我 我有非常不好的预感 |
[53:18] | – I have to get out of here. – Hold on. Hold on. | -我必须要出去 -等等 等等 |
[53:19] | This is totally in your wheelhouse. | 这完全是你会做的事啊 |
[53:21] | You’re the one who’s always like, “Vive la Resistance!” | 你不是经常喊着抵抗万岁吗 |
[53:23] | I wish this was in my wheelhouse! | 我也希望我可以做出这样的事 |
[53:24] | This is bigger than riding the metro and getting organic food. | 这可比坐地铁和吃有机食物要重大得多 |
[53:28] | I am not prepared to be in a standoff with a cop. | 我还没有准备好和警察对峙 |
[53:31] | I can’t do that. I don’t know how to do that. | 我做不到 我不知道要怎么做 |
[53:34] | – Please, just understand me. – Okay. | -拜托了 理解一下我 -好 |
[53:36] | My mom’s gonna watch that. She is not well. | 我妈妈会看新闻的 她身体不太好 |
[53:40] | You know that. It is not gonna be good for her to see that. | 你知道的 看到那些对她不好 |
[53:42] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[53:45] | And… | 而且 |
[53:47] | we’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你送出去的 |
[53:51] | How? | 怎么做 |
[54:00] | You gonna answer that, Mr. Goodson? | 古德森 你接电话吧 |
[54:03] | – Why don’t you? – Well, I don’t work here. | -你为什么不接 -我不在这工作 |
[54:19] | – Hello? – What are you doing in there? | -你好 -你在那边做什么 |
[54:21] | – Who is this? – Is this Stuart Goodson? | -你是谁 -是斯图尔特 古德森吗 |
[54:26] | It is. | 是我 |
[54:28] | This is Detective Bill Ramstead from the Cincinnati PD. | 我是辛辛那提警局的警探比尔·拉姆斯德 |
[54:33] | – Hello, detective. – Why don’t you call me Bill? | -你好警探 -你叫我比尔吧 |
[54:38] | Why don’t I call you William? | 为什么不能叫你威廉 |
[54:40] | Only my mother calls me William. | 只有我妈妈叫我威廉 |
[54:43] | May I call you Stuart? | 我可以叫你斯图尔特吗 |
[54:45] | Only my friends call me Stuart. | 只有我的朋友叫我斯图尔特 |
[54:48] | A lot of your friends out here are worried about you, buddy. | 这里有很多朋友都在担心你 兄弟 |
[54:52] | They’d like to see this situation | 他们希望事情可以 |
[54:54] | resolve itself peacefully. | 和平地解决 |
[54:56] | Tell him, tell him this is a peaceful demonstration. | 告诉他这是一次和平示威运动 |
[55:00] | This is a peaceful demonstration. | 这是和平示威运动 |
[55:02] | So no one’s being held against their will? | 所以说没有人是被迫待在里面的吗 |
[55:05] | No. Everyone is here because they wanna be here. | 没有 所有人都是自愿在这的 |
[55:10] | Everyone is here because they wanna be here. | 所有人都是自愿待在这的 |
[55:13] | Would it be safe to assume that some are not of, uh, | 我们这样假设会不会安全一些 |
[55:16] | sound mind? | 里面是不是有人精神不太正常 |
[55:18] | Uh, I mean, you don’t need to be mentally ill | 不需要有什么精神疾病 |
[55:20] | to know that it’s freezing outside, detective. | 也能知道外面很冷 警探 |
[55:23] | That was good, man. | 说得好 |
[55:25] | So why’d you barricade the doors? | 那你为什么把门挡住 |
[55:27] | To make it harder for you mo-fuckers | 让你们这些傻逼进不来 |
[55:29] | to get in here to take us out. | 不能把我们赶出去 |
[55:32] | You can say it. Yeah. | 说吧 说 |
[55:36] | Go on, say that. Say that. | 继续 说出来 |
[55:37] | To… to make it harder on you… | 让 让你们这些 |
[55:40] | mo-fos to get in here and take us out. | 傻子进不来 把我们带出去 |
[55:47] | Look, you make it harder on us, | 你为难我们 |
[55:49] | we’re gonna have to make it harder on you, brother. | 我们也会为难你的 兄弟 |
[55:51] | And sooner or later, you’re gonna have to open that door. | 你们早晚都要把门打开的 |
[55:53] | Well, tell him we plan to open the doors first thing tomor… | 告诉他 我们明天第一件事就是开门 |
[55:56] | Look, why don’t you just hand the phone | 你怎么不直接把电话 |
[55:58] | to the guy that’s doin’ all the talking? | 递给那个一直在说话的人 |
[55:59] | It will be a real timesaver, okay? | 这样能省不少时间 好吗 |
[56:02] | No, I don’t wanna talk to the police. | 不 我不想和警察说话 |
[56:06] | He says he doesn’t wanna talk to the police. | 他说他不想跟警察说话 |
[56:08] | Yeah, yeah, I heard him. | 是 我听到他说的了 |
[56:11] | Look, Goodson, do you have any idea | 古德森 你到底知不知道 |
[56:14] | what the hell you’re doin’ in there? | 你在做什么 |
[56:16] | And how much trouble you’re all gonna be in for this stunt? | 你会因为这件蠢事惹上多少麻烦 |
[56:24] | Um, “We need the library | 我们需要图书馆 |
[56:27] | to remain open as an emergency shelter | 作为紧急避难所保持开放 |
[56:29] | for the duration of the cold spell. | 在持续寒冷的这段时间里 |
[56:31] | Or provide us with a reasonable facility.” | 或者给我们提供合适的场所 |
[56:36] | Now what are you gonna give me in return? | 那你要给我什么回报呢 |
[56:40] | We’re negotiating? | 我们在谈判吗 |
[56:41] | That’s what they pay me for, buddy. | 这是我的工作 兄弟 |
[56:45] | We don’t have anything to give you. | 我们没什么可以给你的 |
[56:49] | Well, why don’t you just quit? | 那你就停止行动吧 |
[56:53] | Come on out now before anybody gets hurt. | 在有人受伤之前出来 |
[56:57] | Which is what you should do, Goodson! | 这是你应该做的 古德森 |
[57:02] | – That sounds like Davis. – Goddamn right it is! | -这听着像戴维斯的声音 -你他妈猜对了 |
[57:06] | You still wearing that cheap cologne? | 你还在用那个廉价古龙水吗 |
[57:07] | – Everybody… – Son of a bitch! | -大家 -狗娘养的 |
[57:09] | Everybody, calm down. Just… | 大家冷静点 |
[57:11] | Please, calm down. | 拜托了 冷静下来 |
[57:15] | Goodson. | 古德森 |
[57:18] | You still there, Goodson? | 听得到吗 古德森 |
[57:26] | Here’s our demand. | 我们的要求如下 |
[57:29] | I want Davis to go outside. | 我要求戴维斯到外面去 |
[57:34] | Outside? | 外面吗 |
[57:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[57:38] | I want Davis to go outside in front of the library | 戴维斯到外面去 到图书馆前面 |
[57:43] | to lay down on the concrete for five minutes. | 然后躺在地上五分钟 |
[57:49] | No blankets. | 不穿外套 |
[57:56] | I guess you’re gonna miss “The Tonight Show.” | 我猜你要想念吉米今夜秀了 |
[58:05] | Civil disobedience, my ass. | 去他妈的非暴力抵抗 |
[58:07] | This is petty revenge. | 这完全是报复 |
[58:18] | That’s a pretty odd demand. | 这个要求太奇怪了 |
[58:26] | Mr. Goodson, you okay? | 古德森先生 你还好吗 |
[58:31] | Stuart? | 斯图尔特 |
[58:39] | Can you do me a favor and just, uh, | 能帮我个忙吗 就是 |
[58:41] | keep the press back for about five minutes? | 帮我拦住媒体 五分钟左右就好 |
[59:00] | Josh, Rebecca Parks with WCBO. | 乔什 我是WCBO的瑞贝卡 帕克斯 |
[59:03] | What are you doing, sir? | 你在做什么 先生 |
[59:05] | Can you tell us what’s happening inside the library? | 能解释下图书馆里面发生了什么吗 |
[59:07] | Is there an emergency inside the building? | 大楼里是紧急情况吗 |
[59:15] | Hi, yeah. Jim and Carol. | 你好 我们是吉姆和卡罗尔 |
[59:16] | We’re still live at the scene | 我们还在现场直播 |
[59:18] | at the Downtown branch of the public library | 这里是市中心公立图书馆分馆 |
[59:20] | where Hamilton County prosecutor Josh Davis | 汉密尔顿郡的检察官乔什·戴维斯 |
[59:23] | has emerged from the building and for some unknown reason… | 从大楼里出来了 出于某些不明原因 |
[59:26] | He’s doin’ it. He’s actually laying on the pavement. | 他照做了 他真的躺在路上了 |
[59:31] | – That’s awesome. – You sure about that? | -非常好 -你真这么觉得吗 |
[59:34] | Bizarre and crazy are certainly two words | 现场的状况我只能用两个词来形容 |
[59:37] | I would use to describe this. | 那就是奇怪和疯狂 |
[59:40] | Strange live images to you at home. | 这奇怪的一幕就在直播画面中 |
[59:44] | Many of you know Josh Davis has announced his plans | 大家都知道乔什·戴维斯曾宣布他 |
[59:46] | to run for mayor of Cincinnati. | 将要参加辛辛那提市长竞选的计划 |
[59:49] | So I’m sure he’ll have some explanation | 所以我确定他会向我们以及 |
[59:51] | for us and for the viewers of this city | 电视机前的观众们解释清楚 |
[59:54] | as to just what the heck is going on here. | 这里究竟发生了什么 |
[59:57] | Son of a bitch. You son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 你个狗娘养的 |
[1:00:07] | Okay, I’ll answer all your questions in just a moment. | 别急 我稍后会回答你们所有的问题 |
[1:00:12] | Well, we can all agree that, uh, | 如你们所见 |
[1:00:15] | what we’ve just witnessed was an irrational act, | 这是一个无法用理智来解释的行为 |
[1:00:18] | especially considering the, uh, extreme temperatures this evening, | 特别是在今晚这么冷的气温下 |
[1:00:21] | but I want to assure all of you that, uh, | 但我向你们以及辛辛那提的市民们保证 |
[1:00:24] | and the people of Cincinnati that I am not mad. | 我并没有失去理智 |
[1:00:27] | The only madness tonight comes in the form of one particular individual | 今晚唯一发疯了的是那个人 |
[1:00:33] | who has seized control | 他控制了我们的图书馆 |
[1:00:36] | of one of our most respected institutions. | 这里是最令人敬仰的地点之一 |
[1:00:39] | Now without getting into details, | 目前仅有的信息就是 |
[1:00:42] | this individual is an employee of the public library, | 这个人是图书馆的员工 |
[1:00:45] | and as we’ve tried to negotiate in a peaceful manner | 我们正尝试用和平的态度 |
[1:00:48] | with this individual, we were presented | 与这个人进行谈判 我们得到了一份 |
[1:00:50] | with a, a list of demands, one of which was an order for me | 一份要求清单 其中一项便是要求我 |
[1:00:53] | to lay outside in front of the building on the street | 躺在大楼门前的大街上 |
[1:00:57] | for a period of five minutes. | 至少五分钟 |
[1:00:59] | Did the suspect say why he wanted you | 嫌疑人有说过为什么要 |
[1:01:01] | to lie down in the street? | 让你躺在大街上吗 |
[1:01:02] | Well, obviously, he’s, uh, | 这个嘛 很明显 他正 |
[1:01:06] | he’s disturbed in some way. | 他在某些方面精神不正常 |
[1:01:07] | I mean, he may be mentally ill. | 他或许有精神疾病 |
[1:01:09] | We’re, uh, we’re still investigating that. | 我们 我们仍在调查中 |
[1:01:11] | – Is the suspect armed? – Uh, is he armed? | -嫌疑人有武器吗 -这个问题嘛 |
[1:01:15] | Well, my experience would tell me that, uh, | 我的经验告诉我 |
[1:01:18] | this individual would have a hard time detaining 100 people | 他要是没有携带某种武器的话 |
[1:01:22] | if he wasn’t armed with… with some kind of weapon. | 是很难同时劫持100个人的 |
[1:01:26] | Thank you very much, we’re trying to resolve | 感谢你们的采访 我们正尝试着 |
[1:01:28] | this situation as calmly | 尽可能和平冷静地 |
[1:01:30] | and as peacefully as we possibly can. | 解除这座大楼的危机 |
[1:01:32] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[1:01:34] | You have a gun. Mr. Goodson? | 你有枪吗 古德森先生 |
[1:01:36] | Of course, he doesn’t, Ray. | 他当然没有了 雷 |
[1:01:41] | You don’t, do you? | 你没带枪 对吧 |
[1:01:43] | I’ve never even held a gun, Smutts. | 我都没拥有过枪 斯马茨 |
[1:01:55] | Hey, buddy. Kill ’em all. | 兄弟 把他们都杀了 |
[1:01:58] | – Let God sort ’em out. – Have a nice night. Sir. | -让上帝来清理他们 -晚安 先生 |
[1:02:00] | You hear me? Kill ’em all. | 听到没 杀光他们 |
[1:02:03] | Who… who was that? | 谁 谁打来的 |
[1:02:05] | It’s a wrong number. | 打错电话的 |
[1:02:12] | This is Ramstead. I’m gonna try to control | 我是莱姆斯坦德 我准备控制 |
[1:02:14] | the incoming calls, keep the crackpots at bay. | 通话线路 避免那些疯子再打进来 |
[1:02:17] | Well, you can start with Davis. Why is he telling the press | 你就从戴维斯开始吧 为什么他 |
[1:02:19] | that this is a hostage situation? | 跟媒体讲这是人质劫持 |
[1:02:21] | Goodson, you’re the one who told him | 古德森 叫他出去 |
[1:02:23] | to go outside and lie on the ground. | 然后躺在大街上的人是你 |
[1:02:25] | The guy wants to be mayor, he doesn’t have a clue | 这家伙想当市长 但他完全搞不明白 |
[1:02:26] | what’s going on in his own damn city. | 他自己的城市发生了什么 |
[1:02:28] | – Goodson… – Nobody in here has a weapon! | -古德森 -这里没人有武器 |
[1:02:31] | You gotta calm down. | 你得冷静下来 |
[1:02:32] | Why are you guys treating me like I’m a suspect? | 为什么你们这帮人要把我当作嫌疑犯 |
[1:02:34] | This thing isn’t about me! | 这件事跟我完全没关系 |
[1:02:36] | What about your apartment? | 那你的公寓怎么解释 |
[1:02:37] | My apartment? What about it? | 我的公寓 我的公寓怎么了 |
[1:02:39] | We have a warrant. Now you tell me are we gonna find | 我们有搜查令 现在你告诉我 |
[1:02:41] | anything funny when we get inside there? | 我们会搜出什么有趣的东西呢 |
[1:02:45] | Funny? | 什么有趣的 |
[1:02:47] | You mean like a… a booby trap? | 你是说一个小陷阱吗 |
[1:02:49] | Or a circus clown? | 还是一个马戏团小丑 |
[1:02:52] | Uh, uh, Mr. Goodson, we gotta keep… | 古德森先生 我们得保持 |
[1:02:53] | Don’t you see what they’re trying to do here? | 你看不出来他们想干嘛吗 |
[1:03:04] | – I have to ask. – I’m a librarian. | -我必须得问你 -我就是个图书管理员 |
[1:03:06] | And you got a lot of nervous people out here. | 但你那有很多神经紧绷的人 |
[1:03:09] | What the hell do you guys have to be nervous about? | 你们到底在紧张什么 |
[1:03:11] | You got all the guns. | 你们全副武装 |
[1:03:13] | Are you on any drugs or medication right now? | 你是吸过毒还是服用了什么药物吗 |
[1:03:17] | Not at the moment, detective, but what are you sellin’? | 并没有 警官 但你葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[1:03:24] | Maybe I better take the rest of the calls. | 也许接下来的电话最好让我来接 |
[1:03:28] | You’re probably gonna get us all killed. | 你可能会把我们都给害死 |
[1:03:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:03:50] | That was quite a campaign speech. | 多么好的一个竞选演讲 |
[1:03:53] | And that, my friends, was a lesson | 朋友们 这也是一堂 |
[1:03:56] | in how you sway public opinion. | 教你们如何影响舆论的课 |
[1:03:58] | Fake news? | 用假新闻吗 |
[1:03:59] | I created a narrative which allows us | 我创造了一套能让我们 |
[1:04:01] | to bring this situation to a close. | 摆脱目前困境的说辞 |
[1:04:03] | Not next week or a month from now but tonight. | 不用花上个把星期或个把月 |
[1:04:06] | This evenin’. | 而是今晚就能解决 |
[1:04:12] | Don’t everybody thank me at once. | 看来并不是所有人都感激我 |
[1:04:21] | Are you mentally unstable? | 你精神出问题了吗 |
[1:04:22] | Listen, Davis is trying to spin this story | 戴维斯想让这件事变成 |
[1:04:25] | to make me look crazy. | 我发疯了造成的 |
[1:04:26] | This is a peaceful demonstration. | 这只是个和平的示威 |
[1:04:28] | Okay, so you need to tell your side. | 好吧 所以你得说出你的立场 |
[1:04:30] | How? | 怎么说 |
[1:04:33] | You need to get on TV… | 你需要上电视 |
[1:04:35] | or you need to get on the phone with a reporter. | 或者通过手机跟记者取得联系 |
[1:04:37] | Because if people see something on TV, they believe it’s true. | 因为人们相信电视上的东西就是真的 |
[1:04:40] | I can’t go on television. | 我不能上电视 |
[1:04:41] | Stuart, get some photos or videos | 斯图尔特 拍点照片或视频 |
[1:04:44] | and send them to me. | 然后发给我 |
[1:04:46] | Video of what? | 什么视频 |
[1:04:48] | Whatever. Whatever’s really happening in there, okay? | 什么都行 只要是里面的真实画面 好吗 |
[1:04:50] | – Help! – Stuart? | -救命 -斯图尔特 |
[1:04:53] | Hey. Hello… Hello? | 喂 |
[1:05:06] | Can someone call 911? Stuart, could you call 9-1-1? | 有人能报警吗 斯图尔特 你能报警吗 |
[1:05:10] | – He’s having a seizure. – Got it. | -他癫痫发作了 -明白了 |
[1:05:12] | Can I have your coat, please? | 能给我你的外套吗 |
[1:05:15] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:05:18] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:05:23] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[1:05:25] | Yeah, we have a medical emergency in here. | 我们这有紧急医疗情况 |
[1:05:27] | We have a man down. We’re calling for a truce. | 有个人倒地了 我们先休战 |
[1:05:29] | I’m calling for a truce to get him out. | 得把他先送出去 |
[1:05:49] | Hey, be cool in here. | 你们在里面注意一点 |
[1:05:52] | I don’t wanna be coming back to take you out on one of these. | 我可不想再回来送其他人去医院了 |
[1:05:56] | – Sorry, Myra. – Don’t apologize. | -抱歉 米拉 -没关系 |
[1:05:59] | Just… I’m gonna see you soon, okay? | 一会儿见 好吗 |
[1:06:13] | You the detective I’ve been talking to? | 你是之前跟我联系的那个探员吗 |
[1:06:15] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[1:06:17] | You’re in poor company. | 你的人好少啊 |
[1:06:19] | Coming from the guy who’s got himself locked down | 你就是那个把自己跟一堆流浪汉 |
[1:06:21] | in a room full of bums. | 锁在一个房间的人吧 |
[1:06:22] | Ah, you’d fit right in. | 正是在下 |
[1:06:24] | Goodson, you got the doors open. | 古德森 你现在把门打开了 |
[1:06:25] | Now this is an opportunity for you | 对你来说 现在是你投降 |
[1:06:26] | to stand down, end this right now. | 并结束这一切的好机会 |
[1:06:28] | You want us out? Give us somewhere to go. | 你想让我们出去 总得给个地方去吧 |
[1:06:32] | How about we all go to your place? | 去你家如何 |
[1:06:34] | Well, my ex-wife got the house in Mount Adams, | 我前妻住着那房子 在亚当斯山 |
[1:06:36] | so I’d love to see everybody go over there. | 所以我很乐意看到大家去那 |
[1:06:41] | I’m gonna go, uh, bring in some food. | 我得走了 带点食物进来 |
[1:06:44] | I’ll call in an order and pay for it. | 我会给出清单 帐算我头上 |
[1:06:46] | I’m gonna have to run that request up the flagpole. | 我得把这个请求传达给上级 |
[1:06:48] | Well, you run it up the flagpole | 你传达给你们上级 |
[1:06:49] | and across the street to LaRosa’s. | 传到街道那边的朗罗莎那 |
[1:06:51] | Are we negotiating now? | 我们现在是在谈判吗 |
[1:06:52] | That’s what they pay you for. | 他们雇你不就为了这个吗 |
[1:06:59] | – Uh, wait a second. – Wh… what are you doing? | -等一下 -你干嘛 |
[1:07:01] | Stop! You stop! What about our truce? | 别动 你别过来 不是说好休战吗 |
[1:07:03] | Hey, take it easy. I’m not going for my weapon. | 冷静点 我没带武器 |
[1:07:15] | Anybody that look like him in there tonight? | 你们这今晚有人见过他吗 |
[1:07:21] | – Is that your son? – Yeah. | -是你儿子吗 -是的 |
[1:07:23] | – What’s his name? – Michael. Mike. | -他叫什么 -迈克尔M艾克 |
[1:07:27] | I thought he might be in there. | 我觉得他今晚可能在这 |
[1:07:31] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没见过 |
[1:07:33] | Oh, you hang on to it. | 你拿着吧 |
[1:08:17] | This is what we netted from the search of Goodson’s apartment. | 这是我们从古德森公寓里搜到的东西 |
[1:08:21] | And he has a series of priors. | 以及他的前科记录 |
[1:08:27] | “Drunk and disorderly, resisting arrest | 酗酒以及神智不清 拒捕 |
[1:08:29] | shoplifting from a grocery store, | 盗窃食品杂货店 |
[1:08:31] | trespassing.” | 非法入室 |
[1:08:35] | From this sheet, it sounds like this guy was on the streets. | 材料上看 这人看起来劣迹斑斑 |
[1:08:37] | He was. | 他确实是 |
[1:08:39] | – And you hired him, anyway? – I did. | -然而你还是雇用了他 -没错 |
[1:08:42] | He’s been sober for a number of years, earned his degree | 他戒酒很多年了并且拿到了学位证 |
[1:08:44] | and worked harder than anyone I’ve ever seen to get himself right. | 他比我见过的任何人都要努力 |
[1:08:49] | Library gave him a second chance. | 图书馆给了他第二次机会 |
[1:08:54] | Tonight he pisses it all away. | 今晚他把这一切都搞砸了 |
[1:09:08] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, what’s up, baby? | -大家好 -你们好啊 |
[1:09:23] | Mr. Goodson. | 古德森先生 |
[1:09:35] | Look at her, Mr. Goodson. | 你看她 古德森先生 |
[1:09:38] | – What do you think? – She’s pretty, Smutts. | -你觉得咋样 -挺好看的 斯马茨 |
[1:09:41] | And she wants to go out on a date with me. | 她想跟我出来约会 |
[1:09:45] | She’s from around here too. | 她也住在这附近 |
[1:09:47] | Just across the river in Covington. | 就在河那边的卡温顿 |
[1:09:48] | She’s a flight attendant for Delta. | 她是达美航空的空乘 |
[1:09:54] | And have you told her about you? | 你有跟她说过你自己吗 |
[1:09:58] | Hell, no. She thinks I’m a pilot. | 当然没说过了 她以为我是个飞行员 |
[1:10:06] | Oh, this internet dating stuff | 网恋这东西 |
[1:10:09] | is a liar’s paradise, Mr. Goodson. | 真是骗子的天堂 古德森先生 |
[1:10:14] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:10:29] | Hi, mom. | 老妈好 |
[1:10:31] | Do you know that Smutts is online right now | 你知道吗 斯马茨正在交友网站上 |
[1:10:33] | trying to get a date? | 勾搭妹子呢 |
[1:10:35] | That’s what he does every day, Mr. Goodson. | 这是他的日常啊 古德森先生 |
[1:10:38] | Has he ever hooked up? | 有妹子上钩吗 |
[1:10:44] | That fool be dreamin’. | 他想得美 |
[1:10:47] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:10:49] | You ever dream about getting off the street? | 你想过结束流浪生涯吗 |
[1:10:57] | No, not really. | 并不太想 |
[1:10:59] | I mean, there’s a certain freedom out there. | 流浪 其实也是种自由 |
[1:11:14] | I mean, you know… | 我是说 |
[1:11:17] | I may not have money and stuff… | 或许我物质上一无所有 |
[1:11:21] | but on the other hand, I don’t have anything | 但换个角度说 没有任何人 |
[1:11:23] | that anybody wants or could take. | 能从我这里夺走什么 |
[1:11:29] | Now that’s freedom. | 这不就是自由吗 |
[1:11:32] | So why do all this? | 那现在你又是在干什么 |
[1:11:34] | For who? For what? | 为了谁 为了什么 |
[1:11:38] | To shake the tree. | 为了引起关注 |
[1:11:42] | Let ’em know that we still matter. | 让他们知道流浪汉也是人 |
[1:11:47] | God gives us all a voice. | 上帝赋予了每个人发声的权利 |
[1:11:51] | It’s up to us whether we use it or stay silent. | 就看我们能否好好使用了 |
[1:11:57] | I mean, the police are out there, the media. | 现在外面有警察 有媒体 |
[1:12:03] | We got their attention, right? | 我们已经引起了注意 对吧 |
[1:12:06] | They’ll forget all about this by tomorrow. | 今晚过后 一切都将被遗忘 |
[1:12:07] | No. Maybe, maybe not. | 也许如此 也许不是 |
[1:12:12] | We gotta raise the level. | 我们得把事情闹大 |
[1:12:18] | We gotta keep… | 让黑色先知之火 |
[1:12:20] | the black prophetic fire…alive. | 长燃不熄 |
[1:12:30] | We gotta make some noise. | 我们要发出呼声 |
[1:12:32] | We gotta make some noise. | 让外界听到我们的呼声 |
[1:12:35] | We gotta make some noise. | 我们要发出呼声 |
[1:12:37] | We gotta make some noise. | 我们要发出呼声 |
[1:12:40] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:12:43] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:12:46] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:12:48] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:12:51] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:12:53] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:12:56] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:12:58] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:01] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:03] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:05] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:08] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:10] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:13] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:15] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:18] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:27] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:30] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:32] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:34] | ♪ Make some noise ♪ | ♪ 发出呼声 ♪ |
[1:13:46] | Well, if you guys aren’t gonna charge me, | 如果你们不指控我什么罪名 |
[1:13:49] | I think I’m just gonna get out of here. | 那我就先撤了 |
[1:13:54] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:14:12] | So you worked with him for how long? | 你和他共事多久了 |
[1:14:13] | Yeah, you know, you don’t have to answer any of this. | 你不必理会这些问题 |
[1:14:19] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[1:14:26] | He’s a model citizen. | 他是个模范公民 |
[1:14:28] | He’s a real stand-up guy. | 一个真正正直的人 |
[1:14:32] | I mean, I don’t know what the hell you want me to say. | 我也不知道你们究竟想让我说啥 |
[1:14:34] | He’s having some sort of nervous breakdown? | 他有精神上的崩溃吗 |
[1:14:35] | He’s come unhinged? | 精神错乱吗 |
[1:14:38] | So you guys have an excuse, you can just go in there | 这样你们就有理由冲进去 |
[1:14:40] | and, you know, do what cops do best. | 暴力执法了吗 |
[1:14:42] | Break down the door. | 像是把门砸开之类的 |
[1:14:49] | Don’t shoot me, it’s just my cell phone. | 别激动 我手机响了 |
[1:14:52] | Probably… | 可能是 |
[1:14:54] | My mom. Can I take it? | 我妈打来的 我能接吗 |
[1:14:56] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:14:58] | Hey, mama. | 你好啊妈妈 |
[1:15:00] | I know. I’m safe. | 我知道 我很安全 |
[1:15:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:15:04] | Well, I’m gonna be leaving once these douchebags | 什么时候这帮混蛋停止侵犯第四修正案 |
[1:15:07] | stop violating my Fourth Amendment rights and… | 赋予我的权利 我就可以回家了 |
[1:15:10] | and then I can text you, okay. | 到家我再给你发信息 好吗 |
[1:15:13] | Alright, I love you. Bye. | 好的 爱你 拜拜 |
[1:15:17] | – Excuse me. Sorry, just… – Here you go. | -抱歉 -给你 |
[1:15:20] | – Ernesto, you’re a saint. – Y tu. | -你真是个大好人 恩涅斯托 -你也是 |
[1:15:50] | Food’s here. | 送餐的来了 |
[1:15:58] | Wait a minute! Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 等一下 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:16:00] | How do we know they’re not a cop? | 怎么确认他们不是警察 |
[1:16:06] | How do we know you’re not a cop? | 怎么证明你不是警察 |
[1:16:08] | I don’t know. | 我哪知道 |
[1:16:11] | But I’m not. | 反正我不是 |
[1:16:14] | W… why don’t we ask him a question that, | 要不你问一个只有披萨店伙计 |
[1:16:16] | that only a pizza guy would know? | 才能回答的问题 |
[1:16:22] | How much do you charge for a… a plain cheese pizza? | 你们店里原味乳酪披萨多少钱 |
[1:16:28] | Medium or large? | 中号还是大号 |
[1:16:30] | – Medium. – 9.50. | -中号的 -9.5美元 |
[1:16:33] | And if I wanna add fresh tomatoes and basil? | 那如果加上新鲜番茄和罗勒呢 |
[1:16:36] | – 12.50. – He’s legit. | -12.50美元 -他是真的 |
[1:16:46] | Damn it, Chip. Close the door! | 靠 阿奇 关门啊 |
[1:16:48] | Excuse me. Can I talk to you for a sec? | 打扰了 能和你说两句吗 |
[1:16:50] | Honey, look, we’re about to go live. | 亲爱的 我们马上要做直播了 |
[1:16:51] | I don’t have the time. Sorry, doll. | 抱歉 我这会没空 |
[1:16:52] | I was wondering if you wanted to have | 我就是想问 你要不要 |
[1:16:53] | contact with my friend | 直接联系我的朋友 |
[1:16:55] | who’s in the middle of the situation inside, | 他此刻就在事发现场 |
[1:16:56] | but since you’re being such a bitch, | 不过鉴于你这么婊 |
[1:16:59] | I’m gonna have to find somebody else… | 我还是找别人去吧 |
[1:17:00] | No, no, no. Ma’am. Ma’am. Ma’am. | 不不不 女士 稍等 稍等 |
[1:17:02] | – What’s your name? – I’m Angela. | -请问您是 -我叫安琪拉 |
[1:17:04] | – Angela. – Yeah. | -安琪拉 -是 |
[1:17:08] | I’ve had an impossible day. | 我这一天过得糟透了 |
[1:17:10] | Really? Did your manicurist cancel on you? | 是吗 美甲师放你鸽子了吗 |
[1:17:15] | I deserve that. | 我也活该 |
[1:17:17] | You said you had a friend inside? | 你刚说你有朋友在里面吗 |
[1:17:20] | – Yeah. – Inside the room with hostages? | -对啊 -和人质在一起吗 |
[1:17:22] | They’re not hostages. | 他们不是人质 |
[1:17:24] | And I have video to prove it. | 我有视频为证 |
[1:17:50] | Thought we weren’t allowed to eat in the library, Mr. Goodson? | 图书馆内不是严禁进食吗 古德森先生 |
[1:17:54] | Just tonight, Ray. | 今晚例外 雷 |
[1:18:01] | Only one piece, Big George? | 大乔治 你就吃一块吗 |
[1:18:04] | I’m practicing portion control. | 我正在控制食量 |
[1:18:12] | – Yo, what you doin’, man? – Hey, yo! | -你干什么呢 哥们 -说你呢 |
[1:18:14] | Hey, give me that! You can’t take that! | 给我放下 你不能把一盒都拿走 |
[1:18:16] | Hey, just takin’ what’s mine, man. | 这本来就是我的 兄弟 |
[1:18:17] | Quit being an asshole, man! Come on! | 别犯浑 兄弟 放下 |
[1:19:04] | And what’s the downside of letting them | 今晚就让他们住在馆里 |
[1:19:06] | stay put here tonight, or if not that, | 又能怎么样呢 再不成 |
[1:19:08] | finding them an alternative shelter? | 帮他们另寻他处也好 |
[1:19:09] | I mean, wha… what’s the cost? | 这费不了什么事 |
[1:19:11] | Busses to transport them to it? | 顶多找辆车把他们送走 |
[1:19:13] | It opens the door to every nutcase | 这会开让疯子们 |
[1:19:15] | with a cause to hold this city hostage. | 用随便什么理由就能威胁这个城市的先例 |
[1:19:20] | This is a disrupter. | 这是暴乱 |
[1:19:21] | The Cincinnati PD has effective protocols in place | 辛辛那提警察局会用有效手段 |
[1:19:25] | to neutralize this. | 来应对这个事件 |
[1:19:27] | It’s not always pretty, but it gets the job done. | 手段可能不那么好看 但有效就行 |
[1:19:30] | So you’re saying we go in there | 你难道是要我们冲进去 |
[1:19:31] | and we teargas 100 homeless people? | 对着一百多号流浪汉喷催泪瓦斯吗 |
[1:19:35] | That would make one hell of a campaign ad. | 那你的市长竞选可就完蛋了 |
[1:19:38] | “Vote for Davis or he’ll teargas you.” | 投戴维斯一票吧 不然他用瓦斯喷你 |
[1:19:40] | You… you… you know, I’m not trying to diminish | 我不是要忽视 |
[1:19:42] | the severity of the situation here | 事态的严重性 |
[1:19:44] | or… or what it is that you do, but, | 或者是你们的决策 |
[1:19:48] | Stuart Goodson is no nutcase. | 斯图尔特 古德森真的不是疯子 |
[1:19:51] | It is my job to uphold the law | 维护法律和保护城市民主 |
[1:19:53] | and protect democracy in this city. | 是我的职责所在 |
[1:19:55] | You know, I devoted my entire life | 我这一生都致力于 |
[1:19:58] | to preserving the freedom of information | 保证各种信息可以畅通无阻地 |
[1:20:00] | that flows in and out of this institution. | 在图书馆内与外界之间传递 |
[1:20:01] | The public library is the last bastion | 公立图书馆是我们国家 |
[1:20:04] | of true democracy that we have in this country, | 真正民主的最后一道堡垒 |
[1:20:06] | and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna sit here | 任由你们这群暴徒将圣地变成战场 |
[1:20:07] | and let you thugs turn it into a battlefield. | 而坐视不理 这将是我最大的罪过 |
[1:20:20] | Well, if we’re not gonna get kinky and start waterboarding, | 如果你们不打算处置我 |
[1:20:23] | I’m just gonna, I’m gonna go. | 那我就先走了 |
[1:20:34] | try not to… | 我不希望 |
[1:20:35] | kill any of my friends tonight. | 今晚闹出人命来 |
[1:20:53] | – Hey, Rebecca? – Wait, wait, wait. | -瑞贝卡 -等下 等下 |
[1:20:55] | This just in. Wait for it, Chip. | 马上 稍等 阿奇 |
[1:20:58] | Our next feed is going national. | 咱们下一条新闻将会举国瞩目的 |
[1:21:02] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[1:21:03] | Wait, wait. My Twitter feed is blowing up. | 等等 快看 我的推特都要炸了 |
[1:21:04] | I’ve got 3000 new followers since this story broke. | 事件曝光后我瞬间涨粉3000多 |
[1:21:07] | – Chip, this is huge. – Great. | -这是个大新闻 阿奇 -很棒 |
[1:21:08] | Listen, based on what I’m seeing | 据我观察 |
[1:21:10] | in these video clips here, there doesn’t appear to be | 这些视频里并没有所谓的人质劫持 |
[1:21:13] | anything more than a demonstration going on inside. | 不过是一场示威而已 |
[1:21:16] | – What? – Take a look. | -你说啥 -你自己看 |
[1:21:24] | There’s no evidence of any threat. | 没有任何威胁的迹象 |
[1:21:27] | I think there is. | 我觉得有 |
[1:21:29] | What are you seeing that I’m not? | 我忽略什么了吗 |
[1:21:31] | There are more eyeballs tuned in to this story | 这个事件为咱们带来的收视率 |
[1:21:33] | than anything we’ve covered in the last six months. | 比过去半年咱们的任何报道都要高 |
[1:21:36] | That’s what I’m seeing, Chip. | 这才是我关心的 阿奇 |
[1:22:21] | Who’s that? Did you hear that? | 谁在外面 你听到了吗 |
[1:22:29] | Mr. Anderson. | 安德森先生 |
[1:22:30] | 弗雷德里克·道格拉斯 孺子可教 朽木难雕 | |
[1:22:30] | I’m not here to try to talk you out. | 我不是来做说客的 |
[1:22:44] | Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[1:22:51] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么样了 |
[1:23:12] | Yeah. Kumbaya. | 到这里来吧 |
[1:23:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:23:58] | – Anybody sittin’ here? – Go ahead. | -这里有人吗 -你坐呗 |
[1:24:05] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:24:07] | Did you get those pictures and the videos I sent? | 收到我发你的照片还有视频了吗 |
[1:24:09] | I did. Are you ready for your close-up? | 收到了 你准备好拍摄了吗 |
[1:24:13] | – What do I say? – You say the truth. | -我该说什么 -真相 |
[1:24:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:24:18] | Hi, did you get the clips I sent you? | 收到我发你的视频了吗 |
[1:24:19] | – I did. I did. – Okay. | -收到了 收到了 -那就好 |
[1:24:21] | The guy’s a friend of yours? | 他是你朋友吗 |
[1:24:23] | Yeah, I mean, well, we live in the same building, | 算是吧 我们住一个楼 |
[1:24:25] | but you saw what’s really going on in there, right? | 你看明白里面的真实情况了吧 |
[1:24:27] | I did. I said I did, so I must have, right? | 明白了 我说明白了就是明白了 对吗 |
[1:24:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:24:31] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[1:24:33] | These things very rarely end well, okay? | 这些示威很少能善终的 对吧 |
[1:24:37] | So why don’t you just stick around, stay close, | 要不你就在这别走 待在我周围 |
[1:24:39] | and in case this barrel of monkeys goes sideways, | 万一一会儿闹起来了 |
[1:24:42] | we can get you on for an interview. | 我们可以给你来个专访 |
[1:24:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:52] | Okay. Chip, we got him patched in? | 好了 阿奇 把他接进来了吗 |
[1:24:55] | Great. Okay. | 很好 |
[1:24:58] | – Stuart? – Yes. That’s me. | -斯图尔特吗 -是我 |
[1:25:00] | Hi. This is Rebecca Parks from WCBO. | 你好 我是WCBO台记者瑞贝卡 帕克斯 |
[1:25:03] | How are you doing in there? | 你在里面还好吗 |
[1:25:05] | Well, I… I’d be a hell of a lot better if you people | 如果媒体能在散布错误信息前 |
[1:25:08] | in the media would get your facts straight before you | 先把事实搞清楚 |
[1:25:11] | start spreading misinformation with your broadcast. | 情况会好得多 |
[1:25:14] | Hey, thank you so much for this exclusive. | 很感谢你接受我们的独家专访 |
[1:25:15] | Alright, Chip. We good? | 阿奇 连线畅通吧 |
[1:25:29] | We have breaking news out of Cincinnati, Ohio, tonight | 今晚俄亥俄州州辛辛那提市爆出重大新闻 |
[1:25:32] | where it appears a hostage situation in a downtown library | 市中心图书馆发生人质劫持事件 |
[1:25:37] | has been going on for the better part of the night. | 事件已持续了大半个晚上 |
[1:25:40] | We’re gonna take you there live to our Cincinnati affiliate… | 请随我们的直播镜头来到辛辛那提市属 |
[1:25:42] | Would you mind clearing my eye line, honey? Chip? | 阿奇 帮我清一下视线 好吗 |
[1:25:44] | Rebecca Parks has been covering the scene | 事件爆出后 本台记者瑞贝卡 帕克斯 |
[1:25:47] | since it began. Rebecca? | 一直在跟踪报道 有请瑞贝卡 |
[1:25:49] | That’s right, we do have a breaking news, | 没错 这的确是个重大新闻 |
[1:25:52] | a WCBO exclusive, | 由WCBO在极度寒冷的市中心图书馆外 |
[1:25:54] | outside the extremely chilly central library | 为您带来独家报道 |
[1:25:57] | which has been on lockdown since about 6 o’clock this evening. | 从今晚6点起这里便被封锁 |
[1:26:01] | A newly released information about this situation | 一条新发布的有关这个情况的消息 |
[1:26:04] | is the man responsible for the lockdown | 显示导致这个封锁事件的男人 |
[1:26:07] | has a criminal past. | 有犯罪前科 |
[1:26:09] | We have obtained some images from inside the building | 我们已经从图书馆内部获得了一些图片 |
[1:26:13] | that are exclusive to us. | 这是我们的独家新闻 |
[1:26:21] | Hi, mom. | 你好啊妈妈 |
[1:26:26] | What the… How did they get this footage? | 我去 他们怎么得到这个视频的 |
[1:26:28] | Where are they getting this footage from? | 他们从哪里拿到的 |
[1:26:30] | And now, on the phone, | 那么现在 通过手机 |
[1:26:32] | we have with us Mr. Stuart Goodson | 我们联系到了斯图尔特 古德森先生 |
[1:26:34] | who many believe is the instigator for the lockdown, | 许多人认为他是封锁事件的煽动者 |
[1:26:37] | and some say is holding over 100 people | 同时有些言论认为有超过100人 |
[1:26:41] | inside the library against their will. | 是被迫困在这个图书馆中的 |
[1:26:43] | Mr. Goodson, are you there, sir? | 古德森先生 你还在吗 先生 |
[1:26:45] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我在 |
[1:26:46] | You’re a city librarian, is that correct? | 你是城里的图书管理员 对吗 |
[1:26:48] | – A supervisor? – Yes, that’s right. | -是管理员吗 -是的 |
[1:26:51] | Are officials correct in the assumption | 官员们的猜想是正确的吗 |
[1:26:53] | that you are indeed holding people against their will? | 你真的违背了他们的意愿困住了他们吗 |
[1:26:57] | Of course not. No, tha… that is absolutely false. | 当然不是 这绝对是错误的 |
[1:26:59] | So this is not a hostage situation? | 所以这不是人质劫持事件 |
[1:27:02] | It never was. | 绝对不是 |
[1:27:03] | Well, there seems to be a whole lot of confusion about | 似乎有很多人困惑于 |
[1:27:06] | what exactly is going on inside the building, Mr. Goodson. | 图书馆中到底发生了什么 古德森先生 |
[1:27:09] | Now a source inside the police department | 现在警察局的资料 |
[1:27:12] | has confirmed that you’ve had quite a few brushes | 显示你之前 |
[1:27:15] | with law enforcement in the past, | 与执法部门有过几次小摩擦 |
[1:27:17] | and that you yourself were, in fact, homeless | 事实上几年前你自己也是流浪者 |
[1:27:19] | and living on the street some years ago. | 并住在街上 |
[1:27:28] | Okay. | 是的 |
[1:27:29] | Would you care to comment on that? | 你介意谈谈那段经历吗 |
[1:27:33] | You just did. | 你已经在问了 |
[1:27:35] | Well, I’m… I’m simply trying to clarify | 我 我仅仅是在努力去 |
[1:27:37] | for our viewers at home what’s happening in there. | 为我们在家中的观众解释这里发生了什么 |
[1:27:40] | This is a humanitarian crisis | 这是一场人道主义危机 |
[1:27:43] | that’s happening in our own city. | 这正发生在我们的城市里 |
[1:27:46] | This is not some problem that’s gonna be solved | 这不是一些可以用社区点心义卖活动 |
[1:27:48] | with a community bake sale. | 解决的问题 |
[1:27:50] | That’s my line. | 这是我的台词 |
[1:27:53] | Well, I’m… I’m hoping that you can | 我希望你可以 |
[1:27:55] | shed a little light on it and… and give us all | 解释一下这个情况并告诉我们 |
[1:27:57] | some context here, Mr. Goodson. | 来龙去脉 古德森先生 |
[1:28:00] | – Context? – Yes, that’s right. | -来龙去脉 -对的 |
[1:28:08] | Context. | 来龙去脉 |
[1:28:18] | “There is a, | 这是一种 |
[1:28:22] | a crime here that goes beyond denunciation. | 无法被告发的罪行 |
[1:28:26] | There is a… | 这是一种 |
[1:28:28] | a sorrow here that weeping cannot symbolize. | 一种无法用哭泣来表达的悲哀 |
[1:28:32] | There is a failure here | 这是一场失败 |
[1:28:34] | that topples all our success.” | 它推翻了我们所有的成功 |
[1:28:40] | What is he saying? What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 他在谈些什么 |
[1:28:42] | Okay, a failure, Mr. Goodson. | 好的 一场失败 古德森先生 |
[1:28:45] | Can you elaborate on that a bit? | 你可以再阐述一些细节吗 |
[1:28:49] | “The fertile earth, | 富饶的地球 |
[1:28:51] | the straight tree rows, | 成排的笔直树木 |
[1:28:54] | the sturdy trunks and the ripe fruit, | 结实的树干以及成熟的果实 |
[1:28:57] | and in the eyes of the people, there is a failure, | 在一些人眼里 这就是失败 |
[1:28:59] | and in the eyes of the hungry, there is a… | 但在饥饿的人眼里 这就是 |
[1:29:02] | a growing wrath.” | 不断增大的愤怒 |
[1:29:11] | Okay, so you’re saying | 好的 所以你的意思是 |
[1:29:15] | my goodness, the people inside are angry. | 我的天呐 里面的人在愤怒 |
[1:29:17] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[1:29:19] | “In the soul of the people, | 在人民的灵魂中 |
[1:29:22] | the grapes of wrath are filling | 随着年份的增加 |
[1:29:25] | and growing heavy… | 愤怒的果实变得越来越重 |
[1:29:28] | growing heavy for the vintage.” | 越来越重 |
[1:29:39] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:29:41] | some interesting words from inside the central library | 这是一些从辛辛那提市中心图书馆 |
[1:29:44] | here in Downtown Cincinnati | 内部发出的有趣声音 |
[1:29:46] | where we still have a lockdown situation | 封锁事件仍在继续 |
[1:29:49] | that doesn’t appear to be ending… anytime soon. | 看样子并不会很快结束 |
[1:29:58] | Damn it. You put me on the phone with a lunatic. | 该死 你让我和一个疯子打电话 |
[1:30:00] | Hello? You set me up! | 拜托 你在害我 |
[1:30:03] | That was John Steinbeck. “Grapes of Wrath.” | 那是约翰·斯坦贝克的愤怒的果实 |
[1:30:06] | It’s required tenth grade reading material. | 它是十年级的必需阅读材料 |
[1:30:09] | And if that doesn’t prove to you | 如果这没有向你解释清楚 |
[1:30:10] | that this is not a hostage situation, | 这不是一起人质劫持事件 |
[1:30:12] | I don’t think that you’re qualified | 那么我认为你连 |
[1:30:14] | to report even the weather. | 报道天气的资格都没有 |
[1:30:25] | Chip. | 阿奇 |
[1:30:30] | Sweet. | 说得好 |
[1:30:41] | Good words. | 说得好 |
[1:30:45] | I wish they’d been mine. | 我希望这是我自己的话 |
[1:30:48] | Well, they are yours, Stuart. | 这些话是你的 斯图尔特 |
[1:30:50] | And mine. And theirs. | 也是我的 也是他们的 |
[1:30:55] | They belong to all of us. | 它们属于所有人 |
[1:31:22] | What do you think’s gonna happen to us, man? | 你觉得接下来会发生什么 |
[1:31:25] | We all going to jail tonight? | 今晚我们所有人一起去蹲监狱吗 |
[1:31:28] | They’ll probably get us for trespassin’ | 他们可能以非法入侵 |
[1:31:31] | and resistin’. | 并有抵抗行为的罪名逮捕我们 |
[1:31:34] | I’ve never been to jail. | 我还没去过监狱呢 |
[1:31:38] | That’s ’cause you ain’t been on the street long enough, George | 这就是你混得不够久的原因了 乔治 |
[1:31:41] | Give it time. | 再混两年试试 |
[1:31:46] | But I’m not a criminal. | 但是我不是一个罪犯啊 |
[1:31:48] | None of us are, brother. | 兄弟 我们都不是 |
[1:31:51] | Never broken God’s law in my life. | 在我的一生中从未破坏神的律法 |
[1:31:54] | Always did right. | 总是做对的事情 |
[1:31:57] | Served my country, | 为国家服务 |
[1:31:58] | married my high school mama, | 娶了我的高中女友 |
[1:32:00] | raised three kids, even paid my taxes. | 养了三个孩子 甚至交了税 |
[1:32:04] | But you lose that J-O-B, shit. | 但是你失去了工作 该死 |
[1:32:10] | I’ve been arrested 19 times. | 我被抓过19次 |
[1:32:12] | – Ten for jaywalkin’. – Twenty six for me. | -有10次是因为乱闯马路 -我26次 |
[1:32:15] | Thirty two. | 32次 |
[1:32:17] | Well, give or take. | 大概吧 |
[1:32:19] | you know who been to jail more times than any man I know? | 你猜猜我认识的人里谁最常去监狱 |
[1:32:23] | Caesar. | 凯撒 |
[1:32:25] | Fifty five times. | 55次 |
[1:32:27] | One time, they arrested him for singin’ in the street. | 有一次 他们以在街上唱歌的罪名抓了他 |
[1:32:36] | Hail, Caesar. | 万岁 凯撒 |
[1:33:32] | What do you want? | 你想要些什么 |
[1:33:35] | Just checking in. Seeing what’s up. | 只是想进来看看发生了什么 |
[1:33:39] | Sure, whatever. | 行吧 |
[1:33:42] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[1:33:45] | I was your age when I hit rock bottom, | 我和你一样大时我处于最糟糕的境地 |
[1:33:50] | when I realized that my anger | 然后我意识到我的愤怒 |
[1:33:53] | and getting loaded weren’t workin’ for me anymore. | 和醉酒对我没什么用了 |
[1:33:56] | So you know what I did? | 所以你知道我干了什么吗 |
[1:33:57] | Started selling crack? | 开始卖破烂吗 |
[1:34:01] | I started reading… | 我开始阅读 |
[1:34:04] | in this room | 在这间屋子里 |
[1:34:05] | in that same chair you’re sitting in now. | 就在你现在坐的这把椅子上 |
[1:34:08] | And look where you ended up. | 可是看看你现在的结局 |
[1:34:12] | Whoop-de-doo. Must be like deja vu, huh? | 乱哄哄的 一定似曾相识吧 |
[1:34:19] | Mike… | M艾克 |
[1:34:24] | of all the men in this room… | 这间屋子里的所有人里面 |
[1:34:28] | I look at you and I say he’s the lucky one. | 我看着你然后我说你是那个幸运儿 |
[1:34:33] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[1:34:35] | ‘Cause there are people out there | 因为在外面 |
[1:34:36] | who are concerned about you. Your family. | 有人挂念着你 那是你的家人 |
[1:34:39] | Your family needs to know that you’re… | 你的家人需要知道你 |
[1:34:42] | Mike, stop! | M艾克 停下 |
[1:34:59] | – Stuart, you alright? – Get off of me! | -斯图尔特 你还好吗 -滚开 |
[1:35:09] | Calm down! | 冷静下来 |
[1:35:20] | Let go! | 放开 |
[1:35:23] | – It hurts! – Don’t resist, Michael. | -疼 -别抵抗了 迈克尔 |
[1:35:25] | – Bring your ass on. – Just stop. Just stop. | -老实点走 -停下来 别动了 |
[1:35:28] | Don’t resist, okay? | 别挣扎了 好吗 |
[1:35:30] | – Come on. – Michael, stop! | -别这样 -迈克尔停下 |
[1:35:32] | Come on, turn. | 快点 转过去 |
[1:35:39] | You lied to me about my son. | 关于我儿子的事你骗了我 |
[1:35:41] | At least now you know where he is. | 起码你现在知道他在这儿了 |
[1:35:43] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么要骗我 |
[1:35:44] | Could I have a minute here, please? | 你们可以先离开吗 |
[1:35:45] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -好的 先生 -好的 先生 |
[1:35:48] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么要骗我 |
[1:35:49] | A librarian’s duty is to protect | 保护读者的隐私 |
[1:35:51] | the privacy of the patrons. | 是图书管理员的职责所在 |
[1:35:53] | Maybe you’ve heard of the Connecticut Four. | 或许你听说过康涅狄格四人帮的事 |
[1:35:54] | Yes,I heard the Connecticut Four | 是的 我听说过他们的事 |
[1:35:57] | I read that appellate case when I went back | 十年前我回到研究生院的时候 |
[1:35:59] | to graduate school ten years ago. | 读到了这起受理上诉案 |
[1:36:00] | Goodson, your intellectual vanity is… | 古德森 你的专业知识真是 |
[1:36:06] | breathtaking. | 惊人 |
[1:36:11] | These people that you’re protecting, | 你所保护的这些人 |
[1:36:13] | your patrons, is it worth it? | 你的读者们 值得吗 |
[1:36:16] | Is it worth throwing your life away for? | 值得你抛弃自己的生活吗 |
[1:36:20] | Would they do the same for you? | 他们会为你做同样的事吗 |
[1:36:22] | Not on your life, pal. | 这与你无关 伙计 |
[1:36:23] | I’ve been working with drunks and addicts | 我整个职业生涯都在 |
[1:36:26] | and the mentally ill for my entire career, | 和酒鬼 瘾君子还有精神病患者一起工作 |
[1:36:28] | all day, every day. | 每天 每一天 |
[1:36:31] | And they’re not your friends. | 但是他们不是你的朋友 |
[1:36:32] | They don’t give two shits about you! | 他们并不在乎你 |
[1:36:35] | All they care about is their next hit, | 他们只关心他们的下一个目标 |
[1:36:37] | their next bottle, their next meal, | 下一瓶酒 下一顿饭 |
[1:36:39] | and they will beg, borrow and steal | 他们会通过乞讨 借 甚至是偷 |
[1:36:41] | to get that from you. | 来从你那里获得 |
[1:36:44] | But you already know that, don’t you? | 但你已经知道了 不是吗 |
[1:36:48] | How many years did you spend on the street, Goodson? | 你在这条街上待过多少年了 古德森 |
[1:36:53] | Yeah. I read that file. | 是的 我看了档案 |
[1:36:56] | “A danger to himself and others.” | 对自己和他人来说都是危险 |
[1:37:01] | Seventy two hour psychiatric hold twice, | 72小时精神病拘留两次 |
[1:37:04] | 51/50’d twice. | 精神失常拘留两次 |
[1:37:10] | I wanted a second opinion. | 我希望别人有不同的看法 |
[1:37:15] | How’s this gonna end, Goodson? | 这要怎么收场呢 古德森 |
[1:37:32] | No. | 停下 |
[1:37:36] | Sir, no! This area’s closed. | 先生 请停下 这个区域已经封闭了 |
[1:37:37] | What are you doing? | 你想要做什么 |
[1:37:38] | Sir, this area’s closed. | 先生 这个区域已经封闭了 |
[1:37:39] | – I have to get through. – You need to move your car. | -我要过去 -你应该把车开走 |
[1:37:42] | No, no, this area’s closed. | 停下 这个区域已经封闭了 |
[1:37:44] | You need to move your car right now. | 你得马上把车开走 |
[1:37:46] | I have supplies, I have clothing, | 我有补给 我有衣服 |
[1:37:48] | I have food for the folks inside. | 我有给里面那些人的食物 |
[1:37:51] | Things they need to help keep them warm. | 以及给他们保暖的东西 |
[1:37:53] | Wait, you’re Pastor Bradley, right? | 等等 你是布拉德利牧师 对吗 |
[1:37:56] | You’re, you’re running for mayor. | 就是你 你在竞选市长 |
[1:37:57] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[1:37:59] | Now are you gonna help me put these boxes on the curb? | 现在你可以帮我把这些箱子搬到路边吗 |
[1:38:03] | Here. Let’s start here. | 这里 我们从这里开始 |
[1:38:06] | Yeah. There we go. | 是的 好了 |
[1:38:12] | Listen, there’s a lot of folks coming from the church | 有很多人从教堂来 |
[1:38:14] | with supplies. You have to let them through. | 他们带着补给 你一定要让他们通过 |
[1:38:17] | Hey, what the hell’s going on here? | 这里到底是怎么回事 |
[1:38:19] | This is a secured area. | 这是封锁地段 |
[1:38:21] | Well, you’re gonna have to tell all of them that. | 这些话你得告诉他们所有人 |
[1:38:24] | Excuse me. Is this where I can drop stuff off | 抱歉 我可以把东西放在这吗 |
[1:38:27] | for all those people in there? | 这是给里面的人准备的 |
[1:38:29] | Yeah, you can… you can set it here. | 是的 可以 你可以放在这 |
[1:38:31] | Cool. | 好 |
[1:38:41] | – Do you need some help? – Sure, thanks. | -你需要帮助吗 -当然 谢谢 |
[1:38:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:38:58] | – This is clothes stuffs? – And some blankets. | -这些是衣服吗 -还有一些毯子 |
[1:39:01] | Oh, that’s so nice of you. | 你人真好 |
[1:39:03] | You can put food over there by those, um, red baskets, | 你可以把食物放在那边的红篮子旁边 |
[1:39:06] | and we’ll take this here. | 这个放在这儿就好 |
[1:39:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:39:09] | Don’t worry. I work at the library. | 别担心 我在图书馆工作 |
[1:39:10] | This is gonna be the easiest way. | 这是最简单的方法了 |
[1:39:13] | And you, can you help me with the cars, | 你可以帮我管理一下这些车吗 |
[1:39:14] | because I don’t know how… | 因为我不知道怎么办 |
[1:39:16] | Oh, cool. This is food stuff, so… | 很好 这是食物 所以 |
[1:39:28] | Here. Thank you. | 给你 谢谢 |
[1:39:41] | They’re not comin’ out of there unless we make ’em. | 他们不会出来了 除非我们把他们赶出来 |
[1:39:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:39:47] | No matter how this thing goes down… | 不管这事怎么发展 |
[1:39:51] | we’re gonna look like the bad guys. | 我们都是坏人 |
[1:39:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:40:11] | Man, I always knew you was one of us. | 兄弟 我一直明白你是我们的一员 |
[1:40:19] | Why you ain’t never tell me you was on the street? | 为什么你从不告诉我你也是流浪汉 |
[1:40:22] | Would it have mattered? | 这重要吗 |
[1:40:27] | Reckon there’s gonna be 100 angry cops | 估计不久会有100个愤怒的警察 |
[1:40:29] | at the door soon, huh? | 到这来 对吗 |
[1:40:35] | You know, there’s a lot of vets in here. | 你知道 这里有很多老兵 |
[1:40:38] | I can’t imagine they care either way. | 我不敢想象他们会用哪种方式 |
[1:40:41] | You’re all a bunch of bums, Jackson. Don’t you know that? | 你们就是一群混蛋 杰克逊 你不懂吗 |
[1:40:47] | They gonna get in. They always do. | 他们会进来的 从来如此 |
[1:40:53] | This time, I’mma fight back. | 这次我会反击的 |
[1:40:58] | It’s a fight you’ll lose. | 这将是你的失败一战 |
[1:41:05] | Yes, that’s right, we are still here live | 是的 我们现在还在直播中 |
[1:41:08] | in front of the Downtown Cincinnati Public Library | 位于辛辛那提市中心公立图书馆 |
[1:41:11] | where the action had been unfolding on the inside | 是内部行动开展的地方 |
[1:41:14] | but is now unfolding on the outside. | 但现在正在外部开展 |
[1:41:19] | Got it. | 好嘞 |
[1:41:24] | What we’ve been seeing is ordinary citizens | 现在我们看到的是普通市民们 |
[1:41:27] | turning up on an incredibly chilly evening. | 出现在这极度寒冷的夜晚 |
[1:41:30] | What had been a… a staging area for local law enforcement… | 这曾是当地执法的集合区域 |
[1:41:33] | Hi, this is Stuart. Please leave a message. | 你好 我是斯图尔特 请留言 |
[1:41:36] | So you’re really pushing the envelope, huh? | 所以你是在挑战极限 是吗 |
[1:41:39] | You seem hell-bent on getting these guys to use | 你好像在不择手段地让这些人 |
[1:41:41] | whatever means necessary to get you out of there. | 用任何可能的方式把你弄出来 |
[1:41:47] | I thought that you were smarter than this, Stuart. | 我以为你会更聪明一些的 斯图尔特 |
[1:41:54] | Do you have any idea how this is gonna end? | 你知道要怎样才能结束这一切吗 |
[1:41:59] | Do you have any idea? | 你知道些什么吗 |
[1:42:06] | Well, it looks like these guys… do. | 貌似这些人 知道 |
[1:42:52] | George? | 乔治 |
[1:42:58] | You wear these now. | 现在起你戴这个 |
[1:43:02] | George, you wear these now | 乔治 你戴这个 |
[1:43:04] | and you’ll be able to look at people | 然后你看着别人 |
[1:43:06] | and not hurt them with your laser eyes. | 也不会用激光眼伤害他们 |
[1:43:14] | – For real? – For real. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:43:36] | See? | 看吧 |
[1:43:39] | Nobody is exploding. | 没有人爆炸 |
[1:43:45] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:43:48] | Now listen. | 听着 |
[1:43:50] | I’m gonna need your help doing something. | 我需要你帮我做些事 |
[1:43:54] | Uh, detective? | 侦探 |
[1:44:02] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:44:07] | Jesus Christ. Come on. | 老天 拜托 |
[1:44:29] | Okay, time to go. | 好 该出发了 |
[1:44:37] | What? I’m a prosecutor, not a policeman. | 怎么 我是检察官 不是警察 |
[1:44:39] | I mean, this is… this is your gang. | 这是 这是你的队伍 |
[1:44:51] | Guess it’s time for you to leave the building, Elvis. | 大概现在是你离开大楼的时候了 猫王 |
[1:45:04] | Move, move, move. Go, go. Go, go, go. | 快快快 动起来 |
[1:45:10] | Let’s breach. Alright. | 破坏它 好的 |
[1:45:17] | Hold, hold. Here we go. | 扶好了 走起 |
[1:45:38] | Let’s go. | 去吧 |
[1:45:44] | Ho… ho… hold on. Hold on. | 等 等一下 |
[1:47:02] | ♪ I can see clearly now ♪ | ♪ 我能看清楚 ♪ |
[1:47:05] | ♪ The rain has gone ♪ | ♪ 雨已经停了 ♪ |
[1:47:11] | ♪ I can see all obstacles ♪ | ♪ 我看见所有障碍 ♪ |
[1:47:15] | ♪ In my way ♪ | ♪ 在前方 ♪ |
[1:47:21] | ♪ All of the dark clouds ♪ | ♪ 所有的乌云 ♪ |
[1:47:25] | ♪ That had me blind ♪ | ♪ 遮住我的眼睛 ♪ |
[1:47:31] | ♪ Gonna be a bright bright ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮 明亮 ♪ |
[1:47:36] | ♪ Bright ♪ | ♪ 明亮的 ♪ |
[1:47:39] | ♪ Sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 大晴天 ♪ |
[1:47:42] | ♪ Oh I can make it now ♪ | ♪ 我能做到了 ♪ |
[1:47:45] | ♪ The pain is gone ♪ | ♪ 痛苦已远去 ♪ |
[1:47:49] | ♪ All of the bad feelings ♪ | ♪ 所有消极的情绪 ♪ |
[1:47:51] | ♪ Have disappeared ♪ | ♪ 都已消失 ♪ |
[1:47:56] | ♪ Here is that rainbow I’ve been praying for ♪ | ♪ 这是我心中一直祈求的彩虹 ♪ |
[1:48:01] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright Bright ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮 明亮 ♪ |
[1:48:05] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:48:09] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮 ♪ |
[1:48:12] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:48:17] | ♪ I can see clearly now | ♪ 我能看清 ♪ |
[1:48:20] | ♪ The rain is gone ♪ | ♪ 雨已经停了 ♪ |
[1:48:24] | ♪ I can see all obstacles ♪ | ♪ 我看见所有障碍 ♪ |
[1:48:27] | ♪ In my way ♪ | ♪ 在前方 ♪ |
[1:48:30] | ♪ All of the dark clouds ♪ | ♪ 所有的乌云 ♪ |
[1:48:33] | ♪ That had me blind ♪ | ♪ 遮住了我的眼睛 ♪ |
[1:48:37] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright Bright ♪ | ♪ 这会是个明亮的 ♪ |
[1:48:40] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 阳光灿烂的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:48:44] | ♪ I can see clearly now ♪ | ♪ 我能看清 ♪ |
[1:48:52] | I’m sorry about your son. | 关于你儿子的事我很抱歉 |
[1:48:53] | Well, at least we know where he is. | 至少我们知道他在哪 |
[1:48:56] | Stuart Goodson… | 斯图尔特 古德森 |
[1:48:59] | you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[1:49:01] | You have the… | 你有 |
[1:49:03] | the right to remain silent. | 有权保持沉默 |
[1:49:05] | You have the right to speak to an attorney. | 你有权找律师会谈 |
[1:49:07] | If you can’t afford one, one will be appointed to you | 如果请不起 法院会给你指派一个 |
[1:49:09] | by a court of law. Do you understand your rights? | 明白你拥有的权利了吗 |
[1:49:11] | Okay, good. Let’s go. | 很好 走吧 |
[1:49:13] | ♪ Be a bright Bright ♪ | ♪ 这会是个明亮 ♪ |
[1:49:15] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 阳光灿烂的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:49:21] | ♪ I can see clearly now ♪ | ♪ 我能看清 ♪ |
[1:49:24] | ♪ The rain is gone ♪ | ♪ 雨已经停了 ♪ |
[1:49:27] | ♪ I can see all obstacles in my way… ♪ | ♪ 我看见所有障碍在前方 ♪ |
[1:49:40] | ♪ Weaponize ♪ | ♪ 武装起来 ♪ |
[1:49:55] | I… I… we can’t put this on the news. | 我 我们不能让这个上新闻 |
[1:49:58] | ♪ Weaponize ♪ | ♪ 武装起来 ♪ |
[1:50:15] | ♪ Bright bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮 阳光灿烂的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:50:20] | ♪ Weaponize ♪ | ♪ 武装起来 ♪ |
[1:50:23] | Hey, fellas! | 伙计们 |
[1:50:25] | What happened to your clothes? Hey! | 你们的衣服呢 |
[1:50:30] | Holy crap! Caesar, where you been? | 我的天哪 凯撒 你去哪了 |
[1:50:32] | I disappeared! | 我消失了 |
[1:50:35] | We thought you were dead! Ah! | 我们还以为你死了呢 |
[1:50:37] | No, I’m here! | 没有 我在这呢 |
[1:50:39] | What happened to you? | 你们那发生了什么 |
[1:50:41] | Oh, my God! Put something on, Jackson! | 我的老天 快穿上衣服啊 杰克逊 |
[1:50:45] | ♪ In my way ♪ | ♪ 在前方 ♪ |
[1:50:48] | ♪ All of the dark clouds that had me blind ♪ | ♪ 所有的乌云遮住我双眼 ♪ |
[1:50:55] | ♪ Bright bright ♪ | ♪ 明亮 明亮 ♪ |
[1:50:57] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:51:03] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright bright ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮 明亮 ♪ |
[1:51:06] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:51:12] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright… ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮的 ♪ |
[1:51:14] | Excuse me, sir. Do you know these guys? | 打扰一下 先生 你认识这些人吗 |
[1:51:16] | Yeah, these fellas, they’re my friends. | 这些家伙们 是我的朋友 |
[1:51:20] | Would you mind answering a few questions for our viewers? | 你介意为我们的观众回答一些问题吗 |
[1:51:23] | – Is this a live broadcast? – It is. | -这是电视直播吗 -是的 |
[1:51:27] | The first live broadcast in the United States | 美国的首家电视直播 |
[1:51:29] | took place September 4, 1951 | 是在1951年9月4日 |
[1:51:31] | when Harry S. Truman gave a speech | 哈里·S. 杜鲁门在旧金山为 |
[1:51:32] | to the Japanese Peace Treaty Conference in San Francisco. | 日本和平条约会议做演讲 |
[1:51:35] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:51:39] | That’s absolutely correct. | 完全正确 |
[1:51:40] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright… ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮 ♪ |
[1:51:42] | Hail, Caesar! | 万岁 凯撒 |
[1:51:44] | Hail, Caesar. | 万岁 凯撒 |
[1:51:48] | Who would have ever thought that I would be, uh, | 谁能想到会是我押送你 |
[1:51:50] | escorting you out of the library in handcuffs, Mr. Goodson? | 戴着手铐从图书馆出来 古德森先生 |
[1:51:54] | I promise not to sue you, Mr. Ramirez. | 我保证不会告你 拉米雷兹先生 |
[1:51:59] | ♪ All of the dark clouds ♪ | ♪ 所有的乌云 ♪ |
[1:52:02] | ♪ That had me blind ♪ | ♪ 遮住了我的眼睛 ♪ |
[1:52:04] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright Bright ♪ | ♪ 这会是个明亮 明亮 ♪ |
[1:52:08] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:52:12] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright ♪ | ♪ 这会是个明亮 ♪ |
[1:52:14] | ♪ Bright ♪ | ♪ 明亮 ♪ |
[1:52:15] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:52:18] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright Bright ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮 明亮 ♪ |
[1:52:23] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:52:28] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮 ♪ |
[1:52:32] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:52:34] | ♪ Gonna be a bright ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮 ♪ |
[1:52:35] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:52:40] | Sorry about tonight, Mr. Anderson. | 今晚的事我很抱歉 安德森先生 |
[1:52:45] | I’m not. | 我不觉得 |
[1:52:47] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:52:53] | ♪ I can see all obstacles in my way ♪ | ♪ 我看见所有障碍在前方 ♪ |
[1:53:00] | ♪ All of the dark clouds ♪ | ♪ 所有的乌云 ♪ |
[1:53:09] | I’m gonna go back to your apartment | 我要去你的住处 |
[1:53:12] | and pick up some clothes for you. | 拿点衣服给你 |
[1:53:14] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright… ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮的 ♪ |
[1:53:16] | See you in jail. | 监狱见 |
[1:53:18] | ♪ Sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 大晴天 ♪ |
[1:53:23] | Yo, we made some noise tonight, man! | 我们今晚很嗨啊 兄弟 |
[1:53:26] | Shit, they ain’t never gonna forget | 他们永远都不会忘记 |
[1:53:28] | what we did here tonight. Yeah! | 今晚这出好戏 |
[1:53:30] | Whoo! We did it! They will never forget us. | 我们做到了 他们永远都忘不了我们 |
[1:53:33] | ♪ Gonna be a bright bright ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮 明亮 ♪ |
[1:53:35] | ♪ Bright bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:53:41] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright bright ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮 明亮 ♪ |
[1:53:44] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:53:49] | ♪ It’s gonna be a bright bright ♪ | ♪ 会是个明亮 明亮 ♪ |
[1:53:52] | ♪ Bright sun-shiny day ♪ | ♪ 明亮的大晴天 ♪ |
[1:54:09] | What percentage of the world’s population | 全球有多少人口比例 |
[1:54:10] | has access to the internet? | 能够上网呢 |
[1:54:11] | How many miles is it from the Earth to Mars? | 从地球到火星有多少英里呢 |
[1:54:13] | I’m looking for how many times | 我在寻找一共有多少次 |
[1:54:15] | the 25th Amendment has been… | 第二十五条修正案被 |
[1:54:16] | How long does it take to die of hypothermia? | 体温过低多长时间会致死 |
[1:54:19] | I’m looking for data on total homeless population… | 我在寻找所有流浪人口的数据 |
[1:54:21] | I’m looking for how many nuclear weapons | 我在寻找现在这个星球上 |
[1:54:23] | are currently on the planet. | 到底有多少核武器 |
[1:54:24] | How many plots are there in literature? | 文学小说有多少情节 |
[1:54:25] | How many times is the word God used in the Bible? | 圣经里上帝这个词被用了多少次 |
[1:54:27] | Where does it say in the Holy Quran | 古兰经里哪里有写 |
[1:54:29] | to go forth and kill the infidels? | 要去杀掉异教徒 |
[1:54:30] | I’m looking for articles on climate change. | 我在寻找气候变化的文章 |
[1:54:32] | How does a person become a librarian? | 怎么才能成为图书管理员 |
[1:54:35] | – I’m looking… – I’m looking… | -我在找 -我在找 |
[1:54:36] | I’m looking… | 我在找 |
[1:54:38] | I’m looking for a miracle. | 我在找一个奇迹 |
[1:54:41] | Can you help me find one? | 你能帮我找一个吗 |
[1:58:40] | ♪ Wakin’ up on the train tryin’ ride through the pain ♪ | ♪ 从火车上醒来 在痛苦中穿梭 ♪ |
[1:58:43] | ♪ Now beggin’ for money he was askin’ for change ♪ | ♪ 乞讨钱财他还要求找零 ♪ |
[1:58:45] | ♪ Take a sip of the wine that’s the blood in his veins ♪ | ♪ 抿一口红酒那是他脉管里的血 ♪ |
[1:58:48] | ♪ Came back from Iraq and got the war in his brain ♪ | ♪ 从伊拉克回来把战争印在脑子里 ♪ |
[1:58:51] | ♪ How many days of waiting Man ♪ | ♪ 多少日夜的等待 兄弟 ♪ |
[1:58:54] | ♪ How many checks are pending? The rent’s due ♪ | ♪ 多少支票还没兑现 房租已到期 ♪ |
[1:58:56] | ♪ Got evicted just yesterday ♪ | ♪ 昨天才被逐出那儿 ♪ |
[1:58:58] | ♪ Layin’ low standin’ out with nothin’ to say ♪ | ♪ 此刻却无言地安静下来 ♪ |
[1:59:00] | ♪ When you spend that first night in your Chevrolet ♪ | ♪ 当你第一晚坐在雪佛莱里 ♪ |
[1:59:03] | ♪ You get to look at that life in a different way ♪ | ♪ 你要以不同角度去看世界 ♪ |
[1:59:05] | ♪ I got a suitcase briefcase missin’ a bag ♪ | ♪ 我的旅行箱里少了一个包 ♪ |
[1:59:08] | ♪ With my diabetic pills it was all that I had ♪ | ♪ 和我所有的糖尿病药片 ♪ |
[1:59:10] | ♪ In the library waitin’ on time to pass ♪ | ♪ 在图书馆里消磨时光 ♪ |
[1:59:13] | ♪ Hey take another sip hide the flask ♪ | ♪ 再来一口就藏起那酒 ♪ |
[1:59:16] | ♪ I saw light in a flash ♪ | ♪ 刹那间我看见了一束光 ♪ |
[1:59:18] | ♪ And I thought thank God I’m behind this glass ’cause ♪ | ♪ 我想感谢上帝我在镜子后因为 ♪ |
[1:59:21] | ♪ I can see clear I can see clearly now ♪ | ♪ 我能看清 我能看清楚了 ♪ |
[1:59:25] | ♪ The rain ♪ | ♪ 那雨 ♪ |