Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Protege(门徒)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Protege(门徒)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:门徒
英文名称:The Protege
年代:2021

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:13] Hello, did you do all of this? 你好 外面这些都是你干的吗
[02:33] Beretta 93. 贝瑞塔93手枪
[02:35] Usually dependable. 通常还是很好用的
[02:40] We should be good to go now. 现在应该没问题了
[02:47] Come on. 来啊
[02:50] Don’t be afraid. 别害怕
[04:03] What the fuck? Are you having a party? 什么情况 你们在开派对吗
[04:07] Where is Anton? 安东在哪
[04:08] Why didn’t he answer the phone? 他为什么不接电话
[04:12] Vali! 瓦利
[04:13] Your father is looking for you. 你爸在找你
[04:14] Get up! 起床
[04:16] Get up, Vali! 快起来 瓦利
[04:19] Come on, girls, come on. Go home. 快点 姑娘们 快回家去
[04:23] Away, away! Come on, get out of here. 快走 快走 快点 快出去
[04:26] Come on Vali, let’s go. 快点 瓦利 我们走吧
[04:29] Anton? 安东
[04:30] Where the fuck is Vali? 瓦利他妈的在哪
[04:33] You had to look over him, where the fuck is Vali? 你应该照顾好他 瓦利到底在哪
[04:40] Yes? 你好
[04:41] Who’s talking? 你是谁
[04:42] It’s me, Vali. 是我 瓦利
[04:43] Vali? 瓦利
[04:45] Explain to me where did you go? Why don’t you… 告诉我你都去哪了 你为什么不
[04:47] Some assholes kidnapped me outside the hotel. 几个混蛋把我从酒店里绑了出来
[04:49] What? Who? 什么 是谁
[04:51] Who kidnapped you? 是谁绑架了你
[04:52] How the fuck would I know? 我他妈怎么会知道
[04:55] They want three million euros now. 他们现在想要三百万欧元
[04:57] Vali, tell them how I am. 瓦利 告诉他们我是什么人
[04:59] They don’t fucking care who you are, just pay! 他们才不在乎你是谁 快交赎金
[05:02] They want three million euros in two hours. 他们在两个小时内要拿到三百万欧元
[05:04] Or they’ll cut my throat like a pig. 不然他们会像杀猪一样宰了我
[07:06] How dare you take my boy? 你怎么敢绑架我儿子
[07:14] There it is. You wanna count it? 钱在那 你想点点吗
[07:20] Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[07:22] Don Preda. 唐·普雷达
[07:25] Butcher of Bucharest, Killer of Men. 布加勒斯特屠夫 杀人狂魔
[07:30] Tell your boss it’s done. 告诉你老板钱已经收到了
[07:35] Exactly, who are you people? 你们到底是什么人
[07:37] We’re just… 我们只是
[07:39] We just find people who can’t be found. 我们能找到那些找不到的人而已
[07:44] The money. 那些钱
[07:46] You gonna have it maybe for an hour. 你可以大概拥有它们一个小时
[07:47] Then we come take it back, 然后我们会拿回来
[07:49] cut you both into pieces and feed you to my pigs. 再把你们砍成碎块 喂给我的猪
[07:56] That doesn’t worry you? 你不害怕吗
[07:59] No. 不
[08:01] Why? 为什么
[08:02] I didn’t come here for money. 我来这不是为了拿钱
[08:04] I came here for you. 是为了你
[08:36] Stop the girl. She killed Don Preda. Kill her. 拦下那女的 她杀了唐·普雷达 杀了她
[09:03] Why are you fighting so hard, huh? 你干吗这么使劲挣扎
[09:05] You’re going home, motherfucker. Fuck off! 王八蛋 你要回家了 滚开
[09:23] I’m good. 我很好
[09:27] You fucking pieces of shit. You can’t leave me here! 你们两个王八蛋 你们不能把我留在这
[09:30] Fuck you, you bastards! 去死吧 混蛋
[09:45] Did you take any, huh? 你有没有带点出来
[09:46] Take what? 带什么
[09:48] Money. 钱
[09:49] It was all there, right? 赎金都准备好了的吧
[09:50] We were paid to eliminate the target. We did that. 我们收钱杀目标 其他的不管
[09:53] Yeah, you know, three mil… dirty money… nobody’s looking for… 没错 可你知道三百万的赃款 也没人知道
[09:56] Just saying. 我就随口一说
[09:58] Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you’re hurting. 抱歉 我不知道你这么敏感
[10:00] Please. 得了吧
[10:04] This is R & D Plumbing. Your leak has been fixed. 我是R&D管道修理公司的 你的问题已经解决了
[10:08] Please remit the balance of your payment for the withd… 请完成余款的缴付
[10:18] Done. 搞定
[10:20] You need to see a doctor about that cough. 你得去看看你的咳嗽了
[10:22] Traditional or a witch? 看普通医生还是巫婆
[10:24] You? Definitely a witch. 你去看 肯定得去找巫婆了
[10:26] I know just the voodoo queen to call. 我正好知道一位合适的巫后
[11:56] 书店 新书 二手书
[12:19] Chelmsford was a bloody war zone. 切姆斯福德真是个糟透的战争区
[12:22] Every train was 30 minutes late and jam-packed as always. 每班火车都晚点三十分钟 路上永远在堵车
[12:25] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[12:26] Thank you for taking care of her, 谢谢你照顾她
[12:28] you know you’re the only one she’ll tolerate, right? 你应该知道你是她唯一能忍受的人 对吧
[12:30] She gets really mean when you’re away. 你走了以后她变得好凶
[12:32] Spent most of the time hanging out with Proust. 大部分时间都和普鲁斯特一起玩
[12:35] Is that true? 是真的吗
[12:35] Three weeks, and this is all you come back with? 走了三周 你就带回了这个
[12:38] Ah, you know sellers, 你知道那些卖家的
[12:39] they know you’ve come all that way, and they play hard to get. 他们知道你千里迢迢过去 就开始扮高冷
[12:41] Didn’t you wanna just kill people like that? 真想弄死那种人啊
[12:51] What do you think you’re doing, huh? 你想干什么呀
[13:29] So, the other day, he says to me “70 is the new 30.” 有一天他跟我说”七十岁是新的三十岁”
[13:35] Well, that’s just something old guys say. 老人家可能都会这么想吧
[13:40] How is he doing with his protocol? 他治疗得怎么样了
[13:41] Is he following the doctor’s orders? 他有没有听医生的嘱咐
[13:43] More like, following his own orders. 这么说吧 他更喜欢听自己的嘱咐
[13:56] Happy birth… 生日快
[13:57] No more fucking birthdays. 我不想再过狗屁生日了
[14:00] Take birthdays and shove them up your ass. 拿走我的生日 堵上你们的屁眼
[14:07] Bastard. 混蛋
[14:13] What a wonderful toy! 这玩具可太棒了
[14:22] You skimped on the candles I see. 看来你节省了不少蜡烛啊
[14:24] Seventy would have been a fire hazard. 点七十根蜡烛就该起火灾了
[14:28] Could you make us some tea please? 能麻烦你给我们准备些茶吗
[14:30] Sure. 没问题
[14:33] All right, make your wish. 好了 许愿吧
[14:41] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[14:43] Yeah. 谢了
[14:52] To thank you. 感谢你的礼物
[15:13] A 1958 Gibson Flying V. 1958年吉普森的翱翔者五号
[15:18] This was in production just two years. 这种琴只出产了两年
[15:20] There is only 90 in the whole world. 现在全世界也只有九十把
[15:23] I know. 我知道
[15:27] That sound… 这音色
[15:29] It’s the wood. 来源于琴身的木料
[15:31] African limba. 用的是非洲的榄仁树
[15:34] Nothing else sounds like it. 没有其它材质可以有这种音色
[15:37] I was just about giving up hope on finding one. 我本来都要放弃寻找这把琴了
[15:40] How in the world did you… 你到底是怎么找
[15:43] You. 因为你
[15:44] You taught me how to find things that didn’t wanna be found. 是你教授我如何找到不想被找到的东西的
[15:48] Albert King played one. 艾伯特·金弹过一把
[15:50] Albert King played that one. 艾伯特·金弹过的就是这把
[15:54] No! 不是吧
[16:00] You’re gonna cry now, aren’t you? 你都快哭了 对不对
[16:02] Only because I can’t play it the way it needs to be played. 那也只是因为我的琴技辜负了这把琴
[16:08] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:12] One of the twins called me last night, said she was pregnant. 昨晚双胞胎中的一个打给我 说她怀孕了
[16:15] Daisy in Dover? 住在多佛的黛西
[16:17] No, Daisy in Manchester. 不 是住在曼彻斯特的黛西
[16:18] Daisy in Dover is a dyke. 住在多佛的黛西是同性恋
[16:34] It is a rare gift to have a friend who trusts you enough 能够拥有一个足够相信你 除非你寻求帮助
[16:40] not to try and help until you ask. 否则不会试着帮助自己的朋友是非常幸运的事
[16:57] If you fell in the pond with those you’d drown. 带这么多东西掉进池塘里你就沉底了
[16:59] Well, if I fell in a pond without them 要是我掉进池塘里没带着这些
[17:00] I would probably float away. 可能就漂走了
[17:07] – Hi, honey. – Mind your fingers. -你好 小可爱 -小心手指
[17:10] That hefa bites. 那小家伙可会咬人
[17:12] She’s a baby and doesn’t know any better. 她还小 都不懂事
[17:18] There. 来吧
[17:26] You have your own secret hideout. 你有自己的秘密基地
[17:29] Why am I not surprised? 我真是一点都不意外
[17:34] I bought the building. 我买下了那栋楼
[17:37] – What? – The bookstore. -什么楼 -那家书店
[17:39] It’s yours. Free and clear. 现在是你的了 随你处置
[17:44] You didn’t have to do that. 你没必要那么做的
[17:45] I know, but it’s your passion. 我知道 但那是你的激情所在
[17:49] And, it makes me feel good to know 而且知道我不在以后
[17:51] you’ll have something to work on while I’m gone. 你有事可忙 我就放心了
[17:57] What is that? 那是什么
[18:00] Those are the souls waiting for me on the other side. 那些是在另一边等待我的鬼魂们
[18:04] I’m sure they have a reception planned. 我相信他们已经在筹备我的欢迎会了
[18:07] Ah… sent away so many prematurely. 这么多人都英年早逝了
[18:10] Either by my hand or through you. 不是我杀的 就是你杀的
[18:13] We never sent anyone away who didn’t have it coming. 我们杀的都是罪有应得的人
[18:16] Maybe. 也许吧
[18:17] But… I’m sure there are quite a few spirits up there 但是… 我相信上面肯定有不少人
[18:21] waiting for me with a bone to pick. 等着找我的茬呢
[18:26] You really believe you’re going up? 你真的相信你会上天堂
[18:27] Don’t you? 你不是吗
[18:39] Lucas Hayes. 卢卡斯·海耶斯
[18:41] I need our friend to find him for me. 我需要我们的朋友帮忙找到他
[18:44] I have him up till 1998, Paris, after that nothing. 1998年还有他的消息 在巴黎 那以后杳无音讯
[18:49] – Just find? – Just find. -找到就行 -找到就行
[18:51] Discreetly, and with the quickness. 低调 但是得迅速
[18:54] Okay. 好吧
[18:57] I may have to go back to Vietnam. 我可能得回一趟越南
[19:01] It’d be nice if you went with me. 你要是能陪我回去就好了
[19:05] I’m never going back there. 我再也不想回去了
[19:08] Our past is never where we left it, little chameleon. 我们的过去会一直伴随着我们 小变色龙
[19:14] We all have scars. 我们都有旧伤疤
[19:16] You stare at them long enough you remember how you got them. 你看见他们 就会想起往事
[19:53] Hi. Morning. 早上好
[19:56] The blue dress has a small tear in it, 蓝裙子上面撕破了一小块
[19:58] I was hoping to talk to Benny about it. 我能不能跟本尼说一下
[20:19] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[20:20] Of what? 什么怎么样
[20:21] My, mustache. 我的胡子
[20:29] Oh, you know, I don’t have my contacts in, sorry. 我今天没戴隐形眼镜 不好意思
[20:31] Funny. 真逗
[20:33] You wait till this grows in women like you are gonna be so… 你等他们长长一点 你们这样的女人就会
[20:38] No, it’s okay. I’ll help you out. 不 没关系 我会帮你的
[20:39] I need you to find this guy. 我需要你帮我找到这个人
[20:41] What? No satellite shots of a mafia compound outside Bucharest? 什么 不是布加勒斯特郊区黑手党老巢的照片吗
[20:45] No, but that was some of your better work. 不是 但是那一票你干得不错
[20:47] Moody wants this guy, Lucas Hayes, 穆迪想找这个人 卢卡斯·海耶斯
[20:48] last seen in Paris in ’98 and then nothing. 最近一次露面是98年的时候在巴黎
[20:59] I’ll be with you in a second. 我马上就来帮你
[21:01] Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗
[21:02] Yeah, I’m looking for a book, an old book. Like, rare. 我在找一本书 一本旧书 算是挺稀有
[21:08] “Like rare”? 算是挺稀有
[21:09] Either they are or they aren’t. 他们要么是稀有的 要么是不稀有的
[21:11] Books aren’t like stake, you can’t get them like medium rare. 书不是大熊猫 不是你想稀有就稀有的
[21:14] – It’s funny. – Sarcastic. -有意思 -这是讽刺
[21:15] Yes, but funny. 我知道 但是有意思
[21:17] Listen, my boss’ wife is having a party 我老板的太太要开派对
[21:19] and she collects books, first editions. 她爱好收集书 第一版的那种
[21:22] – Any particular subject? – Birds. It’s Audobon’s… -有类别偏好吗 -鸟类 奥多本的…
[21:25] – “Birds of America”? – Yeah, that’s it. -《美洲鸟类》 -对 就是那个
[21:27] He said she’s looking for a copy. 他说她在找某一个版本
[21:29] A first edition? 第一版的
[21:30] – Sorry. – You don’t have it? -抱歉 -你们没有吗
[21:32] No one does, only one first editions exists, 没人有 现存的唯一一本
[21:34] it was sold to a private buyer in 1991 for a 9.6 million dollars. 1991年以960万的价格卖给了一位私人买家
[21:38] Wow, okay. 好吧
[21:39] Well, looks like I’m out of luck. 看来我运气不太好
[21:42] All right. What do you think? Maybe poetry? 好吧 你觉得什么适合 诗集行不行
[21:46] Hang on… 等一下…
[21:54] It’ll be the hit of the party. 它会成为派对上的热点
[21:58] I don’t… I don’t know this one. 我… 我没听说过这本
[22:00] It’s Edgar Allan Poe actually. 作者其实是埃德加·爱伦·坡
[22:02] His first collection of poems published anonymously. 他的第一本诗集 匿名发表的
[22:05] You think she might have it? 你觉得她会不会已经有了
[22:06] Doubtful. Only 50 copies were printed. 应该不会 它只印刷了50本
[22:08] Only 12 are known to exist. 存世的只有12本
[22:11] How much? 多少钱
[22:12] I can give it to you for $265,000. 我可以二十六万五卖给你
[22:17] Perhaps a bracelet instead? 要不你还是买个镯子吧
[22:18] She does have exquisite wrists, good idea. 她的手腕确实很美 好主意
[22:30] Is there something else? 还有别的事吗
[22:32] I find you interesting. 我觉得你有意思
[22:33] – You mean… – You’re interesting. -你的意思是… -你很有意思
[22:35] Beautiful, sure, not in that ornamental kind of way. 很美 当然 但不只是外表美丽那种
[22:38] It’s the interesting part that got me wondering. 就是这个有意思的部分让我好奇
[22:41] Wondering what? 好奇什么
[22:42] How long after I give you my number will it take you 好奇我把手机号给你以后你需要花多长时间
[22:44] to decide that I’m just as interesting and give me a call? 来决定我也一样的有意思然后给我打电话
[22:48] Twenty seven minutes. 二十七分钟
[22:49] That long? 那么久吗
[22:50] First I have to pretend to cancel my date 首先我得假装取消我原先的约会
[22:52] and then I have to feed my cat. 然后我还得喂猫
[22:54] That’s six. 六分钟够了
[22:55] The rest is me playing hard to get. 其余的时间就是欲擒故纵了
[23:06] Cute. 可爱
[23:07] How many of these are you carrying around, Mr… 你随身携带多少这种卡片 伦…
[23:10] Rembrandt. Michael Rembrandt. 伦勃朗 迈克尔·伦勃朗
[23:13] Actually, I haven’t had an occasion to use one until just now. 其实我在今天之前还一直没机会用
[23:17] So… 所以…
[23:20] Interesting. 有意思
[23:27] “There rose a fountain once, “这里曾伫立着一座喷泉
[23:30] and there full many a fair flower raised its head.” 美丽花朵在它周围开放”
[23:41] That was from the book, wasn’t it. 是那本书里的诗句 对吧
[23:43] “But she who rear’d them was long dead, “但照料他们的女士早已仙逝
[23:45] And in such follies had no part.” 与尘世俗务再无关联”
[24:01] You almost got me on this one. 这次差点让你骗到了
[24:04] You didn’t say I’d be tracking an eight year old. 你可没提过让我追查的这个人才八岁
[24:06] Lucas Hayes did arrive in Paris in ’98, 卢卡斯·海耶斯确实98年的时候来过巴黎
[24:09] but returned to Da Nang, March ’99. 但是99年3月回岘港了
[24:13] Everything else I have is on there. 我找到的其余信息都在这里面了
[27:31] Benny? 本尼
[27:32] You’ll stay up until I get there, 45 minutes. 你在那里等着我过去 45分钟
[30:23] 出生证明 卢卡斯·海耶斯 1990年4月5日出生 父亲 爱德华·海耶斯 母亲 玛丽·克里斯蒂安
[30:40] 父亲 爱德华·海耶斯 于1991年圣诞节被暗杀 无其他记录
[31:27] Moody. 穆迪
[34:07] Shit! What the fuck is that? 操 搞什么
[34:16] Fuck. 妈的
[34:47] Honey! Come on. 宝贝 过来
[34:55] Never thought I’d see you here again. 没想到我会在这里再见到你
[34:57] Well, maybe you’re not seeing me now. 也许你见到的不是我
[34:59] Who’s the bitch? 哪来的婊子
[35:01] Billy Boy… 比利小子…
[35:02] I know you run with all kinds but now you’re running with stupid? 我知道你什么人都可以合作 但是现在跟傻子一起工作了吗
[35:04] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[35:05] Hey! Go get a drink, sugar, 去喝点东西 宝贝
[35:07] and give the adults some privacy, huh? 给大人们一点隐私空间
[35:11] Beers! 啤酒
[35:17] Is that your ride outside? 外面是你的车吗
[35:20] Yours now. 现在是你的了
[35:22] It ain’t my birthday. 今天不是我生日
[35:28] How’s Moody? 穆迪怎么样了
[35:31] He’s dead. 他死了
[35:39] For Moody. 敬穆迪
[35:44] Vohl involved? 跟沃尔有关吗
[35:46] I don’t know. But he knows who is. 我不知道 但他知道是谁干的
[35:49] – He’s gonna be hard to kill. – I just wanna talk to him. -这个人不太好杀 -我只想跟他聊聊
[35:54] Steverino! 斯蒂维里诺
[35:55] Yeah, Boss? 怎么了 头儿
[35:57] You work security at the State Tower. 你在国家大厦当保安
[35:59] My friend there needs a few minutes with Vohl. 我朋友想跟沃尔聊两句
[36:02] Alone. 单独的
[36:04] Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. 你想都别想
[36:07] He goes nowhere without private security. 他到哪儿都有私人保镖跟着
[36:10] The guy’s never alone. 这家伙永远不会孤身一人
[37:20] What is happening? 出什么事了
[37:38] This is how easy it is for me to get to you, Mr. Vohl. 我要找到您就是这么容易 沃尔先生
[37:41] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[37:43] You were friends and business partners with Edward Hayes, 您曾经是爱德华·海耶斯的朋友兼生意伙伴
[37:46] so you would know most about his short but interesting life. 所以您是对他有趣而短暂的一生了解最多的人
[37:50] Good, cause I have questions. 很好 我有问题要问您
[37:52] You give me answers: if I’m satisfied you’ll never see me again, 您告诉我答案 如果我满意 您就再也不用见我
[37:55] if I’m not, I’ll be the last thing you’ll ever see. 如果我不满意 我就是您最后见到的人
[38:01] I look forward to hearing from you. 那我就静候佳音了
[38:25] Good evening, Miss. 晚上好 女士
[38:27] It’s been a long time since such 距离上次一位年轻美女
[38:28] a beautiful young woman gave me her number. 给我留电话已经很久了
[38:31] You know who I am. 你知道我是谁
[38:32] Jossino Vohl, born in April, 1945. 约西诺·沃尔 出生于1945年4月
[38:36] French national, residing full time in Vietnam. 法国人 现居越南
[38:39] Was in business with Edward Hayes 一直和爱德华·海耶斯有生意往来
[38:41] until his untimely death. 直到他英年早逝
[38:42] Now you’re a top political power broker 现在你是一名顶级政治掮客
[38:44] with some interesting side hobbies. 还有一些有趣的业余爱好
[38:47] I see you’re familiar with my resume. 看来你对我的履历很熟悉啊
[38:50] I am not interested in your business activities, Mr. Vohl. 我对您的商业活动毫无兴趣 沃尔先生
[38:53] I want to talk about your friend’s son, Lucas. 我想跟您谈谈您朋友的儿子卢卡斯
[38:56] My office, one hour. 一小时后我的办公室见
[38:58] We’ll be alone? 就我们俩吗
[39:00] My lawyer will be present. 我的律师会在场
[39:03] That would be the man standing behind you pouring a scotch? 是站在你身后倒威士忌的那个人吗
[39:46] Delighted, Miss. 幸会 女士
[39:48] Exactly on time. 时间刚刚好
[40:00] Please. 请
[40:03] Monsieur Duquet, my personal attorney. 杜奎特先生 我的私人律师
[40:07] – Would you like some champagne? – Edward Arthur Hayes. -你要来点香槟吗 -爱德华·亚瑟·海耶斯
[40:15] Eddie and I were involved in a bauxite mining project together 艾迪在出意外前和我一起参与了一个
[40:19] until his accident. 铝土矿开采项目
[40:20] It wasn’t an accident, it was an assassination. 那不是意外 是暗杀
[40:26] We were useful. 我们做了很多有益的事
[40:28] The country was malleable, ripe for certain business practices. 这个国家可塑性很强 适合某些商业实践
[40:32] Eddie was juggling a lot of delicate plates. 艾迪那时一个人同时兼顾了很多项目
[40:35] What’s your interest in a man 你对一个死了快三十年的人
[40:37] who’s been dead almost thirty years? 好奇些什么
[40:40] I’m interested in his son. 我对他儿子感兴趣
[40:42] Lucas Hayes. 卢卡斯·海耶斯
[40:44] I’m sorry? 什么意思
[40:45] Three people are dead because they inquired about him. 有三个人因调查他而死
[40:47] He had them killed and I’m going to find him. 他害死了他们 我要找到他
[40:53] Should I be talking to him? 我应该和他聊吗
[40:55] I have no connection with Lucas Hayes. 我跟卢卡斯·海耶斯没有联系
[40:58] And what does any of this got to do with me? 这跟我有什么关系
[41:01] I was wondering the same thing. 我也正想知道
[41:04] Mr. Vohl’s past relationships are no one’s concern. 沃尔先生生前的人际关系与我们无关
[41:08] And certainly none of yours. 当然跟你们也没关系
[41:10] Oh, I’ve made them my concern. 但跟我有关
[41:15] Too bad. 可惜
[41:36] I need to know everything. 我要知道所有事情
[41:40] Who are you? 你是谁
[41:43] Who hired you? 谁雇的你
[41:46] Why the interest in Lucas Hayes? 为什么要打听卢卡斯·海耶斯
[41:56] We can do this another way if you’d like. 如果你愿意我 们可以换个方式
[42:11] Fucking let me go! 妈的 放开我
[42:16] Get up there. 爬上去
[42:19] Hand me a gun. 给我把枪
[42:31] Sprinkler valve 洒水阀
[42:50] Where the fuck do you think you’re going? 你他妈要上哪儿去
[43:17] Say it. 让他们放下枪
[43:18] – Fuck you! – Say it! -去你妈的 -快说
[43:53] She’s down there! 她在下面
[45:05] Let’s start with your name. 先说说你叫什么吧
[45:11] Why was Moody looking for Edward Hayes’ son? 穆迪找爱德华·海耶斯的儿子做什么
[45:17] Who else out there should we know about? 还有谁跟这件事有关
[46:15] Fuck! 妈的
[46:16] Anyone ever last this long. 从没人能撑这么久
[46:19] It’s out of our hands now, anyway. 这已经超出我们掌控了
[46:22] Him? 他要来
[46:35] That was a long 27 minutes. 那个27分钟可真够长的
[46:38] I’m still waiting for your call. 我还在等你电话呢
[46:41] It’s all right. 没关系
[46:42] I don’t take these things personally. 我不会公私不分的
[46:45] Bone broth. 骨头汤
[46:48] Helps with inflammation and bruising. 有助于消炎和治疗瘀伤
[46:52] Here. 来
[46:53] Careful. It’s hot. Watch it. 小心点 很烫
[46:57] There you go. 很好
[46:59] I like this myself. 我个人很喜欢
[47:04] Here you go, small sips. 来 小口喝
[47:08] Good? 还好吗
[47:12] Not gonna lie to you, 实话跟你说
[47:14] there’s not much of a chance this ends well for you. 硬撑下去对你没好处
[47:19] That guy out there. 外面那个人
[47:20] We work for the same individual. 跟我一样都是为同一个人工作
[47:22] Boss has a problem. He calls him, he takes care of it. 老板有麻烦了就打给他 他负责解决
[47:27] Little heavy handed for my taste but that’s not my call. 他们的解决方式很粗暴 但这由不得我决定
[47:32] I’m sorry about your friend, Moody. 你朋友穆迪的死 我很遗憾
[47:37] I had no part in that. 我没参与那件事
[47:39] Or the fire fight at the bookstore. 书店放火也与我无关
[47:41] I’m an after-the-facts guy. 我就是个善后的
[47:43] I come in to make sure there’s no loose ends. 我负责扫尾工作
[47:46] I look for things that might seem benign, but aren’t. 我负责找出那些看似正常的事物背后的东西
[47:49] Like a bookstore run by an assassin, 就像是杀手经营的书店
[47:51] boy, I never saw that one coming. 天 我还是真没想到
[47:53] I misread you completely. 我完全误读了你
[48:00] I can help you out of here. 我可以帮你出去
[48:02] Okay? 好吗
[48:04] But you have to help me. 但你也得帮我
[48:07] I’m your last line of defense. 我是你最后一根救命稻草
[48:10] End of the road, no more lifelines. 你已经山穷水尽 无路可走了
[48:15] You understand? 听明白了吗
[48:19] All right. 好了
[48:23] You forgot to blanch the bones. 你忘了烫骨头
[48:27] Your soup. 你的汤
[48:31] You have to blanch the bones before you roast them. 你在烤骨头之前必须先把它焯一下
[48:34] Locks the minerals in, it’s better for healing. 帮助锁住矿物质 对治疗更有好处
[48:52] You got anything out of her? 你套出什么话了吗
[48:54] Yes and no. 有 也没有
[48:56] What the fuck is that supposed to mean? 你这话他妈的什么意思
[48:58] Means I’ll be back in the morning to follow up with her. 意思是我明早会回来跟进她的情况
[49:00] – I don’t need you here, Rembrandt. – Well… -我这儿用不着你 伦勃朗 -是吗
[49:02] The man who signs the checks thought differently. 我们的金主可不这么想
[49:04] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -没错
[49:06] And why is that? 为什么
[49:07] Oh, I don’t know. 我也不知道
[49:08] Maybe it’s because you killed Vohl without asking his permission. 可能是因为你没经过他同意就杀了沃尔吧
[49:11] Vohl knew everything, he was a direct connection. 沃尔什么都知道 他是直接关系人
[49:13] Would’ve folded like a tent. 他一倒就全完了
[49:15] You… yes, kill me, you’re all the same: 是啊 笑死我了 你们都一样
[49:18] Shoot first and ask questions later. 先开枪 后提问
[49:20] And hold off on those enhanced interrogation techniques. 先别用你们那些强化审讯技巧
[49:23] I want her clear-headed in the morning. 我要她明天早上头脑清醒
[49:30] He’ll break her tomorrow. 他明天会突破她的
[49:32] Maybe he broke her already. 或许他已经突破了
[49:35] The old man is desperate to know what she knows. 老爷子已经迫不及待要知道她知道的信息
[49:40] I wonder how it’d feel if his boy wonder 我想知道如果他的神奇小子
[49:42] ends up killing her before he finds out. 在他发现之前杀了她会是什么感觉
[49:47] I’m guessing he’ll look for a new boy wonder. 我猜他会找个新的神奇小子了
[51:44] Just when we were getting to know each other. 我们才刚开始互相了解呢
[51:47] I’ve got teams at the airport, shipyard and train station. 机场 船厂和火车站都安排了人
[51:50] She’s not gonna run, she’s gonna lick her wounds. 她不会跑远 她只会找个地方养伤
[51:53] Then she’s coming after you. 然后回来追杀你
[51:54] Good. 很好
[51:56] Really? 是吗
[51:58] Cause right now it’s 4:0. She’s wining. 但现在是4比0了 她领先
[52:10] Where do you buy your suits? 你这西服哪里买的
[52:12] Cause I’ve got a cousin as big and tall 我有个表亲跟你差不多块头
[52:14] and he’s a hard time. 他的就很难做
[52:18] Nobody’s home. 呆子
[52:23] Well, I can get you to the border. 我能把你送到边境去
[52:25] London may not be safe for you right now. 现在伦敦对你来说不安全
[52:33] This is Vietnam, Anna, 这里是越南 安娜
[52:35] you know what’s it like here. 你知道这里是什么样的
[52:37] You owe it to Moody to stay alive. 好好活着 这是你欠穆迪的
[52:41] I know what I owe him. 我知道我欠了他什么
[52:55] Go. 走吧
[52:58] The fuck you think I gave you the money of… 你他妈以为我给你钱是为了…
[53:12] End of the line, kid. 到此为止了 孩子
[53:28] Get in! 进去
[53:30] Watch out! 小心
[53:32] Moody was beautiful, in his way. 穆迪很美 以他独特的方式
[53:38] He was kind. 他很善良
[53:41] And not through effort, it was just a part of who he was. 不是后天努力 而是他与生俱来的一部分
[53:46] He didn’t save my life, he gave me a life. 他不是救了我一命 而是给了我一命
[53:51] He knew who I was, what I’ve become. 他知道我是谁 我是个什么样的人
[53:55] And he protected me. 但他还是保护了我
[54:04] Hayes has been dead for thirty years, 海耶斯已经死了30年了
[54:07] Vohl was gone longer. 沃尔离开得更早
[54:09] You’ve got some very bad people looking for you. 有一群罪大恶极的人正在找你
[54:12] Lucas Hayes killed Moody, 卢卡斯·海耶斯杀了穆迪
[54:14] he knows I’m looking for him. 他知道我在找他
[54:15] His last known location is St. Quiteria Hospital. 他最后出现的地方是圣奎特丽娅医院
[54:20] Nobody is as deaf as those who don’t wanna listen. 你永远叫不醒一个装聋的人
[55:34] Hello, Ms. Nguyen. 你好 阮女士
[55:36] It’s been some time since 我们已经有一段时间
[55:37] we’ve had a visit from the Ministry of Health. 没有接待过卫生部的来访了
[55:39] And to request records from that far back… 还是来调取那么久远的记录…
[55:41] Yes, I know. 是的 我明白
[55:42] We’re hoping to find something in there 我们希望能从中找到一些
[55:44] that will help us rule out environmental factors, 能帮我们排除环境因素的线索
[55:46] cause we are in the midst of a study. 因为我们正在进行一项研究
[55:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[55:48] Lucas Hayes, well before my time here. 卢卡斯·海耶斯 我来之前就在这里了
[55:56] 2585024586. 编号2585024586
[56:00] Copy, I’ll get Doc on it. 收到 我让医生去查
[56:01] Okay. 好的
[56:19] Doc came through, pulled his records. 医生来过了 调出了他的记录
[56:22] And? 然后呢
[56:23] Sit down: Lucas Hayes was admitted to 听好了 卢卡斯·海耶斯在1999年
[56:26] St. Quiteria on 2nd June, 1999, 6月2日被收入圣奎特丽娅医院
[56:29] and according to his records never left. 根据他的记录显示 他再没离开过
[56:33] I apologize, seems the boy 我很抱歉 看来这个男孩
[56:35] was re-admitted under the name Christian. 是以克里斯蒂安这个名字重新收入的
[56:37] Christian, right, his mother’s maiden name. 克里斯蒂安 没错 他母亲婚前的姓氏
[56:39] He was already here when I arrived, 我来的时候他已经在这里了
[56:41] been a patient for more than twenty years. 作为病人待了超过20年
[56:48] He doesn’t like to be touched. 他不喜欢被人碰触
[56:50] He can’t speak. Also deaf and blind. 他没法说话 还又聋又盲
[56:54] And how long has he been like this? 他这样多久了
[56:56] He was diagnosed when he was six, I believe, 他大概六岁时被确诊
[56:58] it regressed rapidly. 然后病情快速恶化
[57:00] It’s a miracle he’s lived as long. 他能活这么久都是个奇迹
[57:03] And who pays for his care? 他的医疗费由谁支付
[57:05] We have a generous endowment. 我们的善款充裕
[57:08] Everyone here is treated for free. 这里的每个人都接受免费的治疗
[57:15] Four men dead, nothing on camera. 四个人死了 监控却什么也没拍到
[57:18] Place looks like an abattoir. 那地方看起来像个屠宰场
[57:20] Was it the food? 是因为食物吗
[57:21] You know, it was bad manners. 你知道 他们很没礼貌
[57:23] Yeah, well, that’s no way to treat a lady. 这样对待淑女可不好
[57:25] I’m no lady. 我不是淑女
[57:26] Not that I was a gentleman myself. 我也不是什么绅士
[57:28] I wouldn’t sell yourself short. 我可不会这样贬低自己
[57:30] Coming from you, that’s a compliment. 从你嘴里说出来的话 这就是赞美
[57:32] I’m in the middle of something… 我正在办一些事…
[57:34] Hey, how were good sisters of the St. Quiteria? 圣奎特丽娅修女还好吗
[57:41] Good enough to let me know 好到足以让我知道
[57:42] I’ve been looking for the wrong person. 我找错人了
[57:44] Good gals out there. 真是些好姑娘
[57:45] St. Quiteria, do you know who she was? 圣奎特丽娅 你知道她是谁吗
[57:47] Fifteen years old, 她15岁的时候
[57:48] she led a guerrilla war against the Roman legions. 领导了一场对抗罗马军团的游击战
[57:51] Bad ass. 不简单
[57:52] They chopped off her head and fed the rest to the dogs. 他们砍掉了她的头 剩下的喂了狗
[57:54] Again, bad manners. 又是这么不礼貌
[57:56] Hey, you up for a dinner? 你想吃晚饭吗
[57:57] I could answer some questions and save you some time. 我可以回答几个问题 帮你节省点时间
[57:59] What do say if we say La Cinq? Tomorrow night, eight o’clock. 拉塞克餐厅怎么样 明晚八点
[58:02] I mean you can say it. But I won’t be there. 你可以提议 但我不会去的
[58:05] I’ll give you the time and place. 我会告诉你时间和地点
[58:10] You’re intrigued by her. 你被她迷住了
[58:13] Curious. 好奇而已
[58:15] Need I worry? 我需要担心吗
[58:24] The gala list, sir, 200 guests, all vetted. 晚会名单 先生 200名宾客都审查过了
[58:28] The joys of a room full of the wealthy and the privileged 满屋权贵以为崇高事业
[58:30] donating large sums for a noble cause. 一掷千金为乐
[58:34] Never gets old. 永不过时
[58:37] Good. 很好
[58:43] Why did you do this? 你为什么这么做
[58:45] It’s what people in my position are supposed to do, Michael. 在其位 谋其事 迈克尔
[58:48] Give to the less fortunate. 向不幸的人施以援手
[58:51] I asked if I should be worried. 我问我是不是该担心
[58:53] About the woman. 关于那个女人
[58:55] Nope. Not yet. 不用 还不是时候
[58:58] Please wrap up this unpleasantness by Sunday. 请在周日前解决这件不愉快的事
[59:02] I don’t wanna be embarrassed before the celebration. 我不想在庆祝典礼前尴尬
[59:28] Thank you, Ben. 谢谢你 本
[59:33] They know me here. 他们都认识我
[59:35] Cheers. 干杯
[59:38] Someone killed a friend of mine 有人因为我朋友在几年前
[59:39] because of a contract he completed years ago. 完成的一项委托而杀死了他
[59:42] And anyone I ask about it ends up dead. 我询问过的所有人最后都死了
[59:44] Why is that? 为什么会这样
[59:45] I don’t know, but some people might take it as a sign. 我不知道 但有人会认为这是个信号
[59:48] Why don’t you just consider it a mystery best left unsolved? 你为什么不把它当做一个最好别解开的谜题呢
[59:51] But I like mysteries. 但我喜欢谜题
[59:53] When I started this I was curios. 当我开始调查的时候 我很好奇
[59:55] And then I went from curious to concerned. 然后我从好奇变成了担心
[59:57] And now? 现在呢
[59:58] I’m testy. 我很暴躁
[1:00:00] An trust me, you don’t wanna know me when I’m testy. 相信我 你不会想认识暴躁的我
[1:00:07] HK 9mm. HK9毫米
[1:00:09] Very good. 非常好
[1:00:11] Not from where I’m sitting. 在我看来不是
[1:00:13] Who’s paying for the orphan kid? 谁在为那个孤儿买单
[1:00:14] I’d like to talk to whoever that is. 我想和那个人谈谈
[1:00:16] That’d be unwise. 那可不明智
[1:00:17] Unwise is killing a man who was a second father to me. 杀害如同我父亲一样的人 才是不明智的
[1:00:20] We are way past unwise. 我们已经过了讨论明智的阶段
[1:00:22] This is a really bad place for a hit. 这里真的不适合杀人
[1:00:24] High-end restaurant, the security at every exit, 高档餐厅 每个出口都有保安
[1:00:27] not to mention the cameras. 更别说监控了
[1:00:28] You know what, you already knew that. 看来你都很清楚了
[1:00:31] Oh, I’m not here to kill you… 我可不是来杀你的…
[1:00:33] Yet. Just to get answers. 目前来说 只是想要答案
[1:00:36] You always ask like this? 你总是这样有求于人吗
[1:00:37] Yeah, I like to have peoples’ attention when I talk, you know? 是啊 我说话的时候喜欢引起别人的注意
[1:00:40] Well… 好吧…
[1:00:41] you certainly have the attention of the boys down there. 你成功引起了下面那群伙计的注意
[1:00:46] Look, you’re gonna have to put at least three in me to be sure. 听着 以防万一你至少得打我三枪
[1:00:49] Four. 四枪
[1:00:50] Fine. That leaves you with five. In case there’s trouble. 好吧 那你就只剩五颗子弹了 就算有麻烦
[1:00:53] You think that’s enough to get you out of here? 你觉得这样你就能从这里逃出去了吗
[1:00:54] Four quick shots and then the slow walk 是啊 只需要快速开四枪
[1:00:56] to the exit amongst the chaos. Yeah. 然后趁着混乱慢慢走向出口
[1:01:01] Something unexpected could happen. 总有意料之外的事情发生
[1:01:03] You know, it usually does. 世事总是难以预料
[1:01:06] SIG 226, it’s got that great kick. SIG226 后坐力非常强
[1:01:10] Yeah. 是啊
[1:01:16] How about that. Our first awkward silence. 瞧瞧 我们之间第一次尴尬的沉默
[1:01:21] You know what, I didn’t get your name. 说起来 我还不知道你的名字呢
[1:01:24] Anna. 安娜
[1:01:24] – Pleasure. – We’ll see. -很高兴认识你 -再说吧
[1:01:28] What do you say we forget these tricks. 要不然我们把这些招数都忘掉
[1:01:30] Let’s just go for a nice hotel. 去找一家很棒的酒店
[1:01:34] You point a gun at my pussy and then you ask me to bed? 你用枪指着我腿间 然后还要和我上床
[1:01:38] I like your style. 我喜欢你的风格
[1:01:39] Said the woman with hollow-points pointed at my balls. 你不也是用空尖弹指着我的蛋吗
[1:01:42] Well, let’s hope this doesn’t get messy. 希望场面不要弄得太血腥
[1:01:44] These are my favorite shoes. 这可是我最喜欢的一双鞋
[1:01:45] Manolo’s, classic four inch pumps. 马诺洛牌 经典四英寸高跟鞋
[1:01:48] A man who knows Poe and footwear. 懂枪又懂鞋的男人
[1:01:55] Let me put this to you delicately, 让我委婉地告诉你吧
[1:01:58] you keep this up, you’re gonna die. 你继续下去的话会死的
[1:02:01] Vietnam has always been a place of death. 越南一向是个死亡之地
[1:02:03] Only lucky ones make it out alive. I was lucky once. 只有幸运儿能活着出去 我就幸运过一次
[1:02:06] You don’t get lucky twice. 你不会幸运第二次的
[1:02:08] I’m going to find out who killed my friend. 我要找出是谁杀了我的朋友
[1:02:11] And when you do? 找到之后呢
[1:02:12] I’m going to end their life, 我要杀了他们
[1:02:14] and anyone standing in my way. 挡路者死
[1:02:19] Thank you for a lovely evening. 谢谢你让我度过了一个愉快的夜晚
[1:02:23] Hey, I know it sounds crazy, 我知道这听起来很疯狂
[1:02:24] but I’d really like to see you again 但我真的很想再见到你
[1:02:28] under, you know, different circumstances. 当然是在不同的情况下
[1:02:31] This was personal time. 这次是私人时间
[1:02:34] So these are the best circumstances you’ll ever see me in. 所以这已经是你能见到我的最好情况了
[1:03:19] Speak. 说
[1:03:24] Call me when it’s done. 搞定了再给我打电话
[1:03:32] I thought you’re off chasing corrupt accountants. 我以为你去追查腐败的会计了
[1:03:35] I found a hotel room with all of her shit, 我找到了她的酒店房间 里面都是她的东西
[1:03:36] including her passport. 还有她的护照
[1:03:38] Name’s Nadia Zhukova. 名字是纳蒂亚·朱科娃
[1:03:41] An Asian Russian. 一个亚裔俄罗斯人
[1:03:42] Boy. 好家伙
[1:03:44] You don’t really see that ever. 真是永远看不出来
[1:03:47] Good work, you must be exhausted, huh? 干得好 你肯定很累了吧
[1:07:07] Looks like I’m a day late. 看起来我来晚了一天
[1:07:08] And a dollar short. Didn’t take much I’m afraid. 还少了一美元 我都没费什么劲
[1:07:11] He sang like a bird, didn’t he? 他嘴不严 是吧
[1:07:12] All of the things I know now. 所有的事我都知道了
[1:07:15] I know who your boss is, 我知道你的上司是谁
[1:07:16] the man who sanctioned Moody’s killing. 是那个人下达了杀掉穆迪的命令
[1:07:21] He’s a big fish. 他可是条大鱼
[1:07:22] More fun when you hook him. 等鱼上钩的时候会更有意思
[1:07:24] Well, then I guess… 那么 我想
[1:07:26] I guess we’ll be seeing each other real soon then. 我想我们很快就要再见面了
[1:07:29] Sooner than you think. 比你想象得更快
[1:07:31] Hey, what happened to your hand? 你的手怎么了
[1:09:30] Make up your mind: 快点决定
[1:09:32] Kill me or fuck me? 杀了我 还是上了我
[1:09:47] It’s so weird that we’re in this guy’s bed while he’s… 真奇怪 我们在他的床上 而他
[1:09:50] up there. 在那上面
[1:09:52] You know, hanging. 挂着
[1:09:57] No. 不
[1:09:58] Would be a waste of a nice bed. 那就浪费了一张舒服的床了
[1:10:00] Okay. 好吧
[1:10:06] How long have you been doing this? 你做这种事多久了
[1:10:08] Not, you know, this, but… 我不是指这样
[1:10:10] Long enough not to miss. 时间太久 并不怀念
[1:10:12] You got lucky. 你走运了
[1:10:17] You don’t want me dead. 你不想杀我
[1:10:19] Yet. 暂时不想
[1:10:21] Why haven’t you killed me? 你为什么没杀了我
[1:10:24] Could you? 你能下手吗
[1:10:28] I could put two in the back of your head and go make a sandwich. 我能朝你脑后开两枪 然后去做个三明治
[1:10:34] Well. 好吧
[1:10:37] You always said this wasn’t gonna work out. 你总说这个事成不了
[1:10:40] No. 确实
[1:10:42] It’s been my experience, it never does. 这种事总是成不了 经验之谈
[1:10:44] At least not for the other guy. 至少其他人都做不到
[1:10:46] Have a way around that? 有办法解决吗
[1:10:48] You are holding all the cards. 你手里握着所有的牌
[1:10:53] I’m watching a woman who walk over a shark tank 我看着你在高空走钢丝
[1:10:55] on a tight rope in high winds. 而下方就是鲨鱼池
[1:10:59] You’re not gonna make it, Anna. 你没办法成功 安娜
[1:11:02] He’s a bad man. 他是个坏人
[1:11:04] Who’s done very bad things. 做了很多坏事
[1:11:50] So, you just gonna lay there? 你就打算这么躺着吗
[1:12:01] Good to see you, kid. 孩子 很高兴见到你
[1:12:07] Get in. Get out. 你应该进去后就直接出来
[1:12:10] You know you only get lucky once. 你只会走运一次
[1:12:12] Yeah. Someone else just told me that. 是啊 有人刚刚也这么说
[1:12:15] Okay. 好了
[1:12:18] God! 老天
[1:12:19] Just a little glue. 就是一点胶水
[1:12:20] – Just a little glue. – What’s wrong with you! -只是一点胶水 -你有病吧
[1:12:22] It’s okay, grit your teeth. 没事的 咬紧牙
[1:12:25] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:12:26] You know, I still feel really bad about Claudia. 我还是对克劳迪娅的事感觉很难过
[1:12:29] She couldn’t cook worth a shit, 她做的饭难以下咽
[1:12:31] but she didn’t deserve to die like that. 但她不该那样死去
[1:12:35] – Here we go. – Okay. -弄好了 -好了
[1:12:37] Okay, okay. We’re done here. 好了 搞定了
[1:12:40] Did you really think they can kill me that easily? 你真的觉得他们能那么容易杀了我吗
[1:12:54] Before I blew the rest of it off 他的脸本来就有些被打坏了
[1:12:55] he didn’t have much of a face to begin with. 然后我又把他的脸炸毁了
[1:13:01] And I left just enough of me 我留下了刚刚好
[1:13:03] for the authorities to think it was me. 能让当局确认我的身份的证据
[1:13:07] I’m sorry you had to be the one who found him. 很抱歉 你是第一个找到他的人
[1:13:13] You could always think on your feet anyway. 无论什么情况 你都能随机应变
[1:13:16] Not so much tonight. 今晚却没有
[1:13:18] That’s what friends are for, right? 这就是朋友该做的 对吧
[1:13:22] Good. We’re friends again. 真好 我们又是朋友了
[1:13:29] You got laid, didn’t you? 你跟人上床了 是不是
[1:13:42] Depending more and more on this shit 我对这东西越来越依赖了
[1:13:45] to take the edge off. 不然根本没法缓解
[1:13:52] So, what’s the plan? 计划是什么
[1:13:58] Four hundred acres, to get there 占地四百英亩 要想到那里
[1:14:00] you’d have to hike through 12 miles of rat-infested jungle. 你得徒步穿过12英里蛇虫遍地的丛林
[1:14:03] That leaves the river, 还不算上河流
[1:14:05] cameras, sonar, patrol boats. 摄像头 声波定位 巡逻艇
[1:14:07] Still a pessimistic little shit, aren’t you? 你还是这么悲观 是不是
[1:14:10] And you’re still a cockroach you can’t kill. 你也还是个打不死的蟑螂
[1:14:12] I mean it in a good way. 我这话是褒义
[1:14:16] They know you’re coming. 他们知道你的到来
[1:14:18] What is this? 这是什么
[1:14:20] It’s a panic room, 这是一个安全屋
[1:14:21] in this case it’s a panic bunker. 在这个情况下就是一个安全地堡
[1:14:24] If he gets in there, you’re done. 如果他进到这里面 你就完了
[1:14:27] All the guests arrive by boat, 所有宾客都坐船抵达
[1:14:30] they’ll be screened a moment they disembark. 在上岸的瞬间就会被仔细筛查
[1:14:32] Perimeter locked down and site secured. 周边封锁 现场安保启动
[1:14:35] And I’ve added an additional team 我还从以色列调来了
[1:14:36] of 16 out of Israel just for the night. 一支16人的额外小队
[1:14:38] Seems like you got everything covered. 看起来你已经万事俱备了
[1:14:41] Michael. 迈克尔
[1:14:43] Thoughts? 有什么想法吗
[1:14:46] Venice. 威尼斯
[1:14:49] It’s really nice this time of year. 正是一年中最好的时节
[1:14:51] You should go. Now. 你应该去 现在就走
[1:14:56] These guys have no idea who they’re dealing with. 这些人完全不清楚他们将要面对什么人
[1:15:32] Copy that. 收到
[1:16:55] You look a little tense. 你看起来有点紧张
[1:16:58] I’ve protected everyone from crowned princes to cartel kingpins. 从王子到贩毒集团的头目 我都保护过
[1:17:02] Nothing’s gonna happen tonight 今晚什么都不会发生
[1:17:03] especially when we know what she looks like. 尤其我们还知道了她的长相
[1:17:08] Boy… 我的天
[1:17:09] I really hope you got paid upfront. 我真的希望你提前拿到了钱
[1:17:17] Sir. 先生
[1:17:42] Anything? 有发现吗
[1:17:44] Nothing so far. 暂时没有
[1:17:45] Sectors one, two and three are clear. 第一二三区都很安全
[1:17:46] I’m waiting on the reports from sector four. 我正在等待第四区的报告
[1:18:31] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[1:18:32] It is with great pleasure that I welcome you all here 非常高兴欢迎各位
[1:18:35] on this very expensive evening. 出席这个昂贵的夜晚
[1:18:38] It warms my crusty heart to look across the room 环顾整个房间 看到这么多熟悉的面孔
[1:18:40] and see so many familiar faces, 温暖了我坚硬的心
[1:18:42] dear friends, and close business associates. 亲爱的朋友们 亲爱的商业伙伴们
[1:18:45] As well as quite a few unfamiliar faces 还有一些不熟悉的面孔
[1:18:48] that with luck will not remain so for long. 运气好的话 很快将不复存在
[1:18:50] Perhaps I may even have spotted a few former foes of mine. 也许我甚至看到了我以前的一些敌人
[1:18:55] I want especially to thank you for coming, 我要特别感谢你们的到来
[1:18:57] and for seeing the error of your ways. 感谢你们认识到自己的错误
[1:19:01] Over these considerable years, 在这些年里
[1:19:02] I’ve learnt to my great satisfaction 我很满意地认识到
[1:19:04] there is no better way to cleanse the soul 没有什么比做好事
[1:19:08] than to do good to perform selfless deeds 为他人做出无私和善良行为
[1:19:11] and acts of kindness to sacrifice for others, 能更好净化心灵的方式了
[1:19:14] and most importantly to give generously. 最重要的是慷慨大方
[1:19:18] It is due to your generous spirit 因为你们的慷慨大方
[1:19:20] that we’ve been able to enrich 我们才变得富裕
[1:19:21] and enhance the lives of so many infants, children, 才能改善这么多在某种程度上
[1:19:24] young men and women in desperate need of care to a degree 急切需要照顾的幼小孩童 年轻男女的生活
[1:19:28] that would have been impossible 没有在场的每一位
[1:19:30] to achieve without every one of you. 这些都是不可能实现的
[1:19:32] Ladies and gentlemen, 先生们女士们
[1:19:33] thank you for the privilege of being your host tonight. 今晚谢谢你们让我有幸成为你们的主持人
[1:19:37] And for allowing me to slide my hands 请允许我将手伸进你们的口袋
[1:19:39] into your pockets and purses, 和包包里
[1:19:42] but for a worthy a cause. 但那是为了崇高的事业
[1:19:44] The sisters of St. Quiteria do outstanding work… so… 圣奎特丽娅修女出色的工作
[1:19:48] give with your heart. 发自内心的给予他人吧
[1:23:09] You look really good for a man 作为一个已经死了三十年的人
[1:23:12] who’s been dead thirty years, Mr. Hayes. 你的气色非常好 海耶斯先生
[1:23:15] How’d you get in here? 你是怎么进来的
[1:23:21] Technology. 高科技
[1:23:23] It just gonna fuck us all one day. 总有一天会毁了我们的
[1:23:26] Who are you? 你是什么人
[1:23:28] I’m the big bad wolf that comes to get you 当地球上的某个人决定你时辰将至时
[1:23:30] when someone on this Earth decides your time is up. 我就是那只回来抓你走的大恶狼
[1:23:36] Moody. 穆迪
[1:23:42] Resurrection is a bitch, ain’t it? 死而复生真是活受罪对吧
[1:23:45] You’ve come to finish the job, haven’t you? 你是来杀死我的 是吗
[1:23:48] Well, you did hire me all those years ago to kill you, right? 多年前你的确雇过我来杀你对吧
[1:24:01] Who was really in that car? 当时在车里的到底是谁
[1:24:04] Does it matter? Disposable asset. 重要吗 可弃之人
[1:24:05] No one of any consequence. 无名小卒
[1:24:09] You see, that’s the kind of shit I expect someone like you to say. 我就指望像你这样的人说这种屁话
[1:24:15] “No one of any consequence.” 无名小卒
[1:24:17] “Someone like me”? 我这样的人
[1:24:20] Man, I can’t be all morally right. 我在道德上不可能完全正确
[1:24:22] I just… I kill people for a living, 我以杀人为生
[1:24:24] bad people, mind you, but still. 提醒你一下是杀坏人 但还是一样
[1:24:26] I never pretend to be anything else. 我从来没假装自己是好人
[1:24:29] You, you’re front and center 而你 你是众多
[1:24:31] of a dozen high-profile charitable causes. 知名慈善事业的核心人物
[1:24:34] The world sees you as clean as first fucking snow. 世界看待你如同初雪般干净洁白
[1:24:40] But your hands are covered in shit. 但是你双手肮脏
[1:24:42] Blood, everything from sarin gas to human trafficking. 满手血腥 从沙林毒气到贩卖人口
[1:24:48] So you know why I had to arrange my demise. 所以你知道我为什么要安排自己的死亡了吧
[1:24:58] I had a son, 我曾经有个儿子
[1:25:00] unexpected in many ways. 在很多方面都表现出色
[1:25:03] But what I couldn’t fathom was the depths of love 但是我捉摸不透我对这个孩子的爱
[1:25:05] I had for this child, 有多深
[1:25:07] this imperfect, wonderful, vulnerable boy. 这个不完美 美好却脆弱孩子
[1:25:12] If I were dead, 如果我死了
[1:25:14] Lucas would be free from any threats or harm. 卢卡斯就不会再有任何威胁 不会受到任何伤害
[1:25:16] Bullshit. 屁话
[1:25:18] You may love your son, Mr. Hayes, 你也许是爱你儿子 海耶斯先生
[1:25:21] but that was your chance to disappear. 但那是你消失的机会
[1:25:29] You’re very astute. 你狡猾诡诈
[1:25:31] No one looks for a dead man. 没人会去找一个死人
[1:25:34] I was able to continue behind the shroud 我能继续体面的裹尸布之下继续
[1:25:36] of respectability that allowed me to… 这让我能够…
[1:25:38] to become a bigger monster. 变成更大的恶魔
[1:25:41] The irony of all of this, Mr. Hayes, 最讽刺的是 海耶斯先生
[1:25:42] is that I was just trying to make amends to your son 我想你弥补我对你儿子造成的过错
[1:25:46] for taking his father away from him. 因为我夺走了他的父亲
[1:25:50] You brought all of this on yourself. 这一切都是你自找
[1:26:12] Anna. 安娜
[1:26:23] You don’t look so good. 你的气色看起来不太好
[1:26:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:26:26] Nothing an Apple Martini 没有一杯苹果马天尼
[1:26:28] and a liter of AB positive won’t fix? 和一升万能血解决不了的事
[1:26:32] What do you think the chances are of me getting either? 你觉得我得到这两样东西的机率有多大
[1:26:35] Faint. 微乎其微
[1:26:43] Something funny? 有什么好笑的吗
[1:26:44] I find it amusing you think you’re better than me. 你认为自己没我这么坏 我就觉得很好笑
[1:26:48] Not better. 不是坏
[1:26:50] Different. 而是不一样
[1:26:56] You see, 这么说吧
[1:26:57] most people are good, Mr. Hayes. 大多数人都是好人 海耶斯先生
[1:27:01] Then occasionally they do something they know is bad. 然后偶尔会做一些明知是坏事的事
[1:27:05] Some people are bad, 有的人就是坏人
[1:27:06] and they struggle every day to keep it under control. 他们每天都在努力控制自己的情绪
[1:27:10] Others… corrupt to the core 而其他人坏到极点
[1:27:12] and just don’t give a damn, 完全不在乎
[1:27:13] that would be me. 我就是这种人
[1:27:16] But evil… 但是邪恶
[1:27:20] Evil is a completely different creature, Mr. Hayes. 邪恶是完全不一样的生物 海耶斯先生
[1:27:25] Evil believes bad is okay, 邪恶之人认为作恶是可行的
[1:27:29] its actions are justified. 而作恶的行为是正当的
[1:27:31] Violence divorced from conscience, 脱离良心的暴力
[1:27:33] no matter what toll it takes or who it takes it upon. 不管代价多大 也不管对人造成的伤害多大
[1:27:38] And there, my friend, 我的朋友
[1:27:40] is where we part ways. 那就是我们分道扬镳的地方
[1:27:45] I’m just a bad man who’s looking to pay for his sins. 我只是个想为自己的罪行赎罪的坏人
[1:27:50] I see. 我懂了
[1:27:52] So you are here to clear your conscience first? 所以你是来赎罪补偿的吗
[1:28:06] You’ll never get out of here alive. 你绝对不可能活着走出去
[1:28:12] I never intended to. 我从来没想过
[1:28:18] One more thing. 还有一件事
[1:28:21] You could have killed the old man. 你本可以杀了那老家伙的
[1:28:23] Why didn’t you? 为什么没有开枪
[1:28:26] That wasn’t the plan. 计划不是杀他
[1:29:15] 发生了爆炸 位置
[1:29:53] Leave me alone! 放开我
[1:29:55] No! No! 不不
[1:30:01] No! Mom! 不 妈妈
[1:30:19] Mom! 妈妈
[1:34:29] What took you? 怎么这么久
[1:34:30] Just out for a bite. 只是出来吃点东西
[1:34:40] You just gonna stand there? 你就打算一直站在那里吗
[1:34:43] For now. 暂时是的
[1:34:48] It doesn’t have to be this way, Anna. 其实不必这样 安娜
[1:34:51] Not anymore. 再也不必这样
[1:34:54] We all have to pay for our sins eventually. 最后我们都会为罪行付出代价的
[1:34:57] Doesn’t have to be today. 但不一定非得是今天
[1:35:00] I’m tired. 我累了
[1:35:02] I want peace. 我想要安宁
[1:35:04] And I can’t have it while you’re out there. 只要你还活着 我就得不到安宁
[1:35:10] What if I told you you could? 如果我和你说你可以呢
[1:35:12] Yeah? 是吗
[1:35:15] Two in the back of the head, 两枪打中后脑勺
[1:35:16] and then go have a sandwich. 然后去吃个三明治
[1:35:19] You can’t buy back your past, Anna, 你买不回过去 安娜
[1:35:21] can’t change where you came from, 无法改变你的出身
[1:35:24] but you can change where you’re going. 但你要改变你的未来
[1:35:28] Where would that be? 未来在哪
2021年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Rails And Ties(铁轨与亲情)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: impossible monsters(难以置信的怪物)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme