英文名称:The Proposal
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | 假结婚 | |
[01:21] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[01:46] | Andrew, hey. | 安卓 |
[01:50] | Here you go. your regular lattes. | 给 你的拿铁 |
[01:52] | Literally saved my life. thank you. thank you. | 你就是我的救世主 谢谢 谢谢 |
[02:10] | – everyone ok? – yeah. | -没事吧大家 -没事 |
[02:11] | – yeah. – me too. | -没 -我也是 |
[02:15] | Hello, frank? how’s my favorite writer? | 你好 弗兰克 我的王牌作家构思得如何了? |
[02:18] | Of course you’ve been thinking about our talk | 你当然得考虑下我说的 |
[02:20] | Because you know I’m right. | 因为我是对的 |
[02:22] | Frank, people in this country are busy, broke, | 弗兰克 这个国家的每个人都疲于奔命 忙于还债 |
[02:24] | And they hate to read. they need someone they can trust to say, | 他们讨厌看书 他们急需有人为其指点迷津 |
[02:26] | “hey! don’t watch indianapolis tonight. | “不要再盯着印第安纳波利斯电视台看了 |
[02:28] | Read a book! read frank’s book.” | 看看这本书吧 弗兰克的新书” |
[02:30] | and that person is oprah. | 主持人是欧普若(美国知名真人秀主持人) |
[02:37] | – cuttin’ it close. – one of those mornings. | -时间刚刚好 -早上好 |
[02:39] | Thank you, captain obvious. | 谢谢提醒 “明知故问”小姐 |
[02:40] | Sweet… | 好家伙… |
[02:43] | – uh, sorry. …jesus! | -对不起 -他妈的 |
[02:44] | Rub some dirt on it, brother. | 有你擦的了 哥们 |
[02:46] | Frank, the truth is all a-plus novelists do publicity. | 弗兰克 事实上每个一流作家都会大肆宣传 |
[02:51] | Roth, mccourt, russo, and… | 有罗斯 康特 卢梭 还有 |
[02:54] | Frank! can I tell you what else they have in common? a pulitzer. | 弗兰克 知道他们有什么共同之处吗? 他们都拿了普利策奖 |
[02:57] | I need the shirt off your back. literally. | 我得用下你的衬衫 |
[02:59] | – you’re kidding, right? – yankees, boston, this tuesday, | -你开玩笑吧 -是要周二洋基队在波士顿的两张门票 |
[03:03] | Two company seats for your shirt. you have five seconds to decide. | 还是要你的破衬衫 你有五秒钟时间决定 |
[03:05] | Five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[03:07] | I know… | 我知道 |
[03:08] | – shh! – later. | -安静 -等会儿 |
[03:11] | It’s here. | “它”来了 |
[03:13] | It’s here. | “它”来了 |
[03:14] | It’s here. | “它”来了 |
[03:34] | Morning, boss. you have a conference call in 30 minutes. | 早上好 老板 30分钟后有一个电话会议 |
[03:36] | Yes. about the marketing of the spring books. I know. | 我知道 是关于春季新书市场的 |
[03:38] | Staff meeting at 9:00. | 员工会议时间是9点整 |
[03:40] | Did you call, um… what’s her name? | 你给那个谁打电话了吗 她的名字叫啥来着 |
[03:41] | The one with the ugly hands. | 就是手很难看的那位 |
[03:44] | – janet. – yes, janet. | -珍妮特 -对 就是她 |
[03:45] | Yes. I did call her. I told her that | 我打过了 我已经告诉过她了 |
[03:46] | If she doesn’t get her manuscript in on time | 如果她不能按时上交手稿 |
[03:48] | You won’t give her a release date. your immigration lawyer called. | 她的书就甭想发行了 你移民局律师打电话找过你 |
[03:50] | He said it’s imperative… | 他说急需… |
[03:51] | Cancel the call, push the meeting to tomorrow | 取消电话会议 员工会议推迟至明天 |
[03:53] | And keep the lawyer on the sheets. | 把律师的事情排到日程上 |
[03:55] | Oh, and get a hold of pr, | 与公关部联系 |
[03:56] | Have them start drafting a press release. | 让他们准备一个发布会 |
[03:58] | Frank is doing oprah. | 弗兰克要上欧普若的脱口秀了 |
[03:59] | Wow. nicely done. | 真不错 |
[04:02] | If I want your praise, I will ask for it. | 我不用拍我马屁 |
[04:09] | Who is, uh, who is jillian? | 谁是朱利安 |
[04:11] | And why does she want me to call her? | 为啥她要叫我打电话给她 |
[04:17] | Well, that was originally my cup. | 那杯原来是我的 |
[04:18] | And I’m drinking your coffee why? | 为啥我要喝你的咖啡 |
[04:20] | Because your coffee spilled. | 因为你的洒了 |
[04:28] | So, you drink unsweetened cinnamon light soy lattes? | 你喝无糖肉桂大豆拿铁? |
[04:32] | I do. it’s like christmas in a cup. | 对 我从中能尝到圣诞的味道 |
[04:35] | Is that a coincidence? | 世上还有如此巧事 |
[04:37] | Incredibly, it is. | 无巧不成书 |
[04:39] | I mean I wouldn’t possibly drink the same coffee that you drink | 我才不会 怕洒你的咖啡 |
[04:41] | Just in case yours spilled. | 就去喝你一样的咖啡 |
[04:43] | That would be pathetic. | 这会很可悲 |
[04:45] | Morning. miss tate’s office. | 早上好 塔特小姐办公室 |
[04:47] | Hey, bob. | 鲍勃 你好 |
[04:50] | Actually, we’re headed to your office right now. yeah. | 我们正要去你的办公室 |
[04:53] | Why are we headed to bob’s office? | 我们为啥要到他办公室去 |
[05:03] | The witch is on her broom | 女巫骑上扫帚了 |
[05:05] | The witch is on her broom | 女巫骑上扫帚了 |
[05:12] | Have you finished the manuscript I gave you? | 你看完我给你的手稿了吗 |
[05:13] | Uh, I read a few pages. I wasn’t that impressed. | 我读了几页 没啥意思 |
[05:16] | – can I say something? – no. | -我能说几句吗 -不 |
[05:17] | I’ve read thousands of manuscripts, | 我看过上千本手稿 |
[05:20] | And this is the only one I’ve given you. | 这是唯一一份我给你的 |
[05:21] | There’s an incredible novel in there. | 这绝对是一本精彩绝伦的小说 |
[05:23] | The kind of novel you used to publish. | 绝对比你发行过的任何一本都要好 |
[05:25] | Uh, wrong. and I do think you order the same coffee as I do | 全错 我觉得你就是怕洒了我的咖啡 |
[05:28] | Just in case you spill, which is, in fact, pathetic. | 所以才和我喝一样的 这真的很悲剧 |
[05:31] | – or impressive. – I’d be impressed | -或者说是很印象深刻 -如果你没洒在 |
[05:32] | If you didn’t spill in the first place. | 老地方 我倒是觉得这会很让我印象深刻 |
[05:33] | Now remember, you’re just a prop in here. | 记住 进去后就什么话也别说 |
[05:35] | Won’t say a word. | 绝对做的到 |
[05:39] | Ah! our fearless leader and her liege. please, do come in. | 这不是我们的无畏的老板和她的仆人嘛 请进 |
[05:44] | Oh. beautiful breakfront. is it new? | 不错的柜子 新买的? |
[05:48] | It is english regency egyptian revival, built in the 1800s | 这是英国统治时期埃及复兴作品 19世纪的古董 |
[05:51] | But, yes, it is new to my office. | 不过在我的办公室里却只能算新来的 |
[05:54] | Witty. | 有点意思 |
[05:55] | Bob, I’m letting you go. | 鲍勃 你得走了 |
[06:01] | Pardon? | 啥 |
[06:03] | I asked you over a dozen times to get frank to do oprah, | 我无数次让你去请弗兰克上欧普若的节目 |
[06:05] | And you didn’t do it. | 你办到了吗 |
[06:06] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[06:10] | I have told you that is impossible. | 我早告诉你那不可能 |
[06:11] | Frank hasn’t done an interview in 20 years. | 弗兰克20年来都没上过电视节目 |
[06:14] | Well that is interesting, because I just | 貌似很有趣 因为我刚刚 |
[06:16] | Got off the phone with him, and he is in. | 和他打过电话 他同意了 |
[06:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[06:21] | You didn’t even call him, did you? | 你甚至都没给他打过电话 对吗 |
[06:24] | – but… – I know, I know. | -但是 -我知道 我知道 |
[06:25] | Frank can be a little scary to deal with. for you. | 弗兰克对你来说 是有些棘手 |
[06:29] | Now, I will give you two months to find another job. | 我会给你两个月的时间去找下家 |
[06:32] | And then you can tell everyone you resigned, ok? | 之后你再告诉别人你从这里辞职了 好吗 |
[06:38] | What’s his twenty? | 他还接受吗 |
[06:41] | He’s moving. he has crazy eyes. | 他在走过来 脸上狰狞恐怖 |
[06:44] | Don’t do it, bob. don’t do it. | 别这样 鲍勃 别逼我 |
[06:46] | You poisonous bitch! | 你这个恶毒的婊子 |
[06:50] | You can’t fire me! | 你没权力炒我鱿鱼 |
[06:52] | You don’t think I see what you’re doing here? | 你知道你这样做有多么愚蠢吗 |
[06:54] | Sandbagging me on this oprah thing | 用上欧普若节目这件事打发我走 |
[06:56] | Just so that you can look good to the board? | 这样你在董事会面前就牛逼了? |
[06:58] | Because you are threatened by me! | 因为你觉得我的表现威胁到了你 |
[07:01] | – and you are a monster. – bob, stop. | -你简直是一个巫婆 -鲍勃 够了 |
[07:04] | Just because you have no semblance of a life | 因为你没有一个正常的生活 |
[07:07] | Outside of this office, | 你以为出了你的办公室 |
[07:09] | You think that you can treat all of us | 你就可以把我们每个人 |
[07:11] | Like your own personal slaves. | 都当成奴隶一样 |
[07:13] | You know what? I feel sorry for you. | 你知道吗 我为你感到悲哀 |
[07:16] | Because you know what you’re gonna have on your deathbed? | 因为在你进棺材的时候 |
[07:19] | Nothing and no one. | 你还是两手空空 无人陪伴 |
[07:25] | Listen carefully, bob. | 听仔细了 鲍勃 |
[07:27] | I didn’t fire you because I feel threatened. no. | 我绝不是因为地位受到威胁了才炒你 |
[07:31] | I fired you because you’re lazy, entitled, incompetent | 我炒你是因为你懒惰 自以为是 毫无能力 |
[07:34] | And you spend more time cheating on your wife | 你花在小三身上的时间 |
[07:36] | Than you do in your office. | 比在办公室的时间还要多 |
[07:37] | And if you say another word, | 如果你敢再说一个字 |
[07:39] | Andrew here is gonna have you thrown out on your ass, ok? | 安卓会立即扔你出去的 听懂了吗 |
[07:41] | Another word and you’re going out of here | 再说一个字 我就让保安 |
[07:43] | With an armed escort. | 逐你出公司 |
[07:45] | Andrew will film it with his little camera phone | 安卓会用他的手机拍下来 |
[07:47] | And he will put it on that internet site. | 然后上传到那个网站上 |
[07:48] | – what was it? – youtube? | -哪个网站来着 -Youtube(美国著名视频网站)? |
[07:50] | Exactly. is that what you want? | 对极了 你难道想这样 |
[07:52] | Didn’t think so. I have work to do. | 我认为你不想 我还有事 恕不奉陪 |
[07:56] | Have security take his breakfront out of his office | 让保安把他的柜子搬出来 |
[07:58] | And put it in my conference room. | 放到我会议室里 |
[07:59] | Will do. | 马上去做 |
[08:00] | And I need you around this weekend | 还有这个周末我想让你 |
[08:01] | To help review his files and his manuscript. | 检查他的文件和手稿 |
[08:03] | – this weekend? – you have a problem with that? | -这个周末 -有什么问题吗 |
[08:05] | No. i… just my grandmother’s 90th birthday, | 没有 那个…我的外婆刚好90大寿 |
[08:08] | So I was gonna go home and… | 我原本打算回家 |
[08:09] | …it’s fine. I’ll cancel it. | 没事 我取消掉吧 |
[08:11] | You’re actually saving me from a weekend of misery anyway, | 你真是活菩萨 把我从周末的苦难中解救出来 |
[08:13] | So it’s… good talk, yeah. | 刚才讲的不错 |
[08:15] | I know, I know. ok, tell gammy I’m sorry. ok? what… | 我知道 我知道 替我向外婆道歉 什么… |
[08:20] | Mom. what do you want me to tell you? | 妈 你想让我说什么 |
[08:22] | She’s making me work the weekend. | 她让我周末加班 |
[08:24] | No, I’m not… no. | 不 我不会…不会的 |
[08:26] | Listen, I’ve worked too hard for this promotion | 为了这次晋升我已经付出这么多了 |
[08:27] | To throw it all away, ok? | 我可没法半途而废 |
[08:28] | I’m sure that dad is pissed, | 我知道爸爸会发飙 |
[08:30] | But we take all of our submissions around here very seriously. | 不过我们会认真履行我们的职责 |
[08:33] | We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快联系你们的 |
[08:36] | – was that your family? – yes. | -你家里的电话? -没错 |
[08:38] | – they tell you to quit? – every single day. | -他们让你别在这做了 -天天如此 |
[08:40] | Miss tate’s office. | 塔特小姐办公室 |
[08:43] | Oh… yeah. ok. all right. | 好的 |
[08:46] | Bergen and malloy want to see you upstairs immediately. | 伯根和麦雷叫你马上上楼 |
[08:48] | Ok. come get me in ten minutes. we’ve got a lot to do. | 10分钟后来叫我 还有一堆事情 |
[08:51] | Okey-doke. | 好的 |
[08:58] | Good morning, miss tate. | 早上好 塔特小姐 |
[09:01] | Jack, edwin. | 杰克 艾迪文 |
[09:03] | Margaret, congratulations on the oprah thing. | 马格瑞特 祝贺你终于解决好了欧普若节目这件事 |
[09:05] | – that’s terrific news. – thank you, thank you. | -这绝对是头条新闻 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[09:07] | This isn’t about my second raise, is it? just kidding. | 这不是要又给我加薪 是吧 开个玩笑 |
[09:10] | Margaret, do you remember when we agreed | 马格瑞特 你还记得我们说过 |
[09:14] | That you wouldn’t go to the frankfurt book fair | 你不能去法兰克福书展 |
[09:16] | Because you weren’t allowed out of the country | 因为你的签证申请还在处理中 |
[09:17] | While your visa application was being processed? | 你不允许出国 |
[09:19] | Yes. I do. | 是的 我记得 |
[09:20] | And… you went to frankfurt. | 可最后…你还是去了法兰克福 |
[09:23] | Yes, I did. we were going to lose delillo to viking. | 是的 北欧人要从我们手里抢走德里罗 |
[09:25] | So… really didn’t have a choice, did i? | 所以…我没得选 不是吗 |
[09:27] | It seems that the united states government | 美国政府似乎 |
[09:28] | Doesn’t care much who publishes don delillo. | 从不关心谁来出版东・德里罗的作品 |
[09:30] | We, uh, just spoke to your immigration attorney. | 我们刚刚和你的移民律师谈过 |
[09:33] | Great. so, we’re all good? everything good? | 很好 我没事吧 一切都很好? |
[09:36] | Margaret, your visa application has been denied. | 马格瑞特 你被拒签了 |
[09:38] | And you are being deported. | 你将被驱逐出美国 |
[09:42] | Deported? | 驱逐? |
[09:43] | And apparently there was also some paperwork | 并且你还有很多表格 |
[09:45] | That you didn’t fill out in time. | 没有及时填写 |
[09:46] | Come on. come on! it’s not like I’m even an immigrant! | 拜托 我又不是什么移民 |
[09:50] | I’m from canada, for christ’s sake. | 我就来自加拿大 |
[09:52] | There’s gotta be… there’s gotta be something we can do. | 肯定…肯定还有办法的 |
[09:55] | We can reapply, but unfortunately | 我们可以重新申请 但是不幸的是 |
[09:57] | You have to leave the country for at least a year. | 你得至少离开美国一年 |
[10:02] | Ok. ok, well, that’s not ideal, but, uh…, | 好吧好吧 尽管不是最理想的办法 但还是 |
[10:07] | I can, uh… I can manage everything from toronto… | 我可以 我可以在多伦多处理任何事 |
[10:09] | No, margaret. | 不行的 马格瑞特 |
[10:10] | …with videoconferencing and internet. | 通过视频会议和网路来处理 |
[10:11] | Unfortunately, margaret, | 没这么幸运 马格瑞特 |
[10:12] | If you’re deported, you can’t work for an american company. | 一旦你被驱逐出国 你就不能为美国公司工作 |
[10:15] | Until this is resolved I’m going to turn operations over | 直到你的签证通过 我得把你的所有工作 |
[10:18] | To bob spaulding. | 移交给鲍勃・斯鲍丁 |
[10:19] | Bob spaulding? the guy I just fired? | 鲍勃・斯鲍丁 我刚炒的那位? |
[10:22] | We need an editor in chief. | 我们需要一位主编 |
[10:23] | He is the only person in the building who has enough experience. | 他是这里唯一够资历的 |
[10:25] | – you cannot be serious. I beg of you. – margaret. | -你不能这么做 我求你 -马格瑞特 |
[10:27] | We are desperate to have you stay. | 我们真的已经绞尽脑汁了 |
[10:29] | If there was any way, any way at all | 如果有任何办法 不管是什么办法 |
[10:32] | That we could make this work, we’d be doing it. | 我们都会做 我们已经无计可施了 |
[10:34] | There is no way… | 没办法了… |
[10:35] | I am begging you. | 我求你了 |
[10:36] | No, margaret. excuse me, we’re in a meeting. | 不 马格瑞特 抱歉 我们在开会 |
[10:38] | – sorry to interrupt. – what? what! | -抱歉打断你们下 -什么 什么 |
[10:39] | Mary from miss winfrey’s office called. she’s on the line. | 玛丽从温菲办公室打电话来了 她在等你 |
[10:42] | – I know. – she’s on hold. | -我知道了 -她在等你回话 |
[10:43] | She needs to speak with you right away. | 她希望你能马上和她通话 |
[10:44] | I told her you were otherwise engaged. | 我告诉她了你正在处理其他事 |
[10:46] | She insisted, so… sorry. | 但她坚持要这样 抱歉 |
[10:49] | So… | 那么… |
[11:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:07] | Uh… gentlemen, I understand. I understand… | 先生们 我理解 我明白 |
[11:11] | The predicament that we are in. | 我们当前所处的困境 |
[11:14] | And, um… | 并且… |
[11:17] | And there’s, uh… well… | 还有… |
[11:20] | I think there’s something that you should know. | 我想还有一些事你们得知道 |
[11:24] | Uh… we’re, uh… we’re getting married. | 我们…我们就快结婚了 |
[11:27] | We are getting married. | 我们就要结婚了 |
[11:30] | – who is getting married? – you and i. | -谁要结婚了 -你和我 |
[11:31] | You and I are getting married! yes. | 你和我要结婚了! 没错 |
[11:34] | – we are. – getting married. | -我们要 -结婚了 |
[11:36] | – we are getting married. – yes. | -我们要结婚了 -是的 |
[11:39] | Isn’t he your secretary? | 他是你的秘书吗 |
[11:41] | Assistant. | 助理 |
[11:42] | Executive, uh… assistant secretary. titles. | 执行助理秘书 他的头衔 |
[11:46] | But, wouldn’t be the first time one of us fell for our secretaries. | 上司和秘书相爱 这也不是什么新闻了 |
[11:50] | Would it, edwin? | 对吧 艾迪文 |
[11:52] | With laquisha. remember? | 就像你和拉奎莎 还记得吗 |
[11:55] | So, yeah… the truth is, | 事实是 |
[11:58] | You know, andrew and i, we’re… we are just two people | 安卓和我本是两个 |
[12:02] | Who weren’t meant to fall in love but we did. | 不应该坠入爱河的人 但我们相爱了 |
[12:05] | No. | 不 |
[12:06] | All those late nights at the office and weekend book fairs. | 那些个加班的夜晚和周末的书展 |
[12:11] | – yeah… – no. | -是的 -不 |
[12:12] | – something happened. – something. | -让我们擦出了爱情的火花 -火花 |
[12:15] | Yeah. tried to fight it and… | 我们都想挣扎 |
[12:18] | Can’t, can’t fight a… | 但是抵挡…抵挡不住 |
[12:20] | Can’t fight a love like ours, so, uh… | 像我们这样的爱情 |
[12:24] | Uh… are we good with this? are you happy? | 这事清楚了吗? 你们开心吗 |
[12:28] | Because, well… we are happy. so happy. | 我们很幸福…真的很幸福 |
[12:31] | – margaret. – yes? | -马格瑞特 -什么 |
[12:33] | It’s terrific. | 太棒了 |
[12:35] | Just make it legal. mmm? | 那就去成为法定夫妻吧 |
[12:36] | Oh! legal. | 对 法定的 |
[12:39] | Yeah, well, then… then that means we… | 那…那就意味着 |
[12:42] | …we need to get ourselves to the immigration office. | 我们得到移民局办公室去办手续了 |
[12:45] | So we can work this whole mess out. right? | 我们就能解决这个问题了 对吗 |
[12:47] | Thank you very much, gentlemen. | 非常感谢 先生们 |
[12:49] | We will do that right away. | 我们马上去做 |
[12:50] | Thank you very much, gentlemen. thank you. | 非常感谢 先生们 谢谢 |
[12:53] | – gentlemen. – thank you. | -先生们 -谢谢 |
[12:58] | Margaret and andrew are getting married! | 马格瑞特和安卓要结婚了 |
[13:00] | What is that about? | 怎么回事 |
[13:01] | Dragon lady! here they come… | 居然是这个母老虎 他们过来了 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 有你的 |
[13:04] | What is he thinking? | 他怎么想的 |
[13:06] | Mmm-mmm-mmm. | 真可惜 |
[13:09] | Dude, for real. her? | 哥们 玩真的啊 |
[13:12] | Married? didn’t even know they were dating… | 这就结婚了 我都不知道他们约会过 |
[13:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:39] | I don’t understand what’s happening. | 我不明白发生了什么 |
[13:41] | Relax. this is for you, too. | 放松 这也是为你好 |
[13:43] | Do explain. | 请解释一下 |
[13:44] | They were going to make bob chief. | 他们要升鲍勃为总编 |
[13:46] | So naturally I would have to marry you. | 那么我就得和你结婚 |
[13:48] | And what’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[13:50] | Like you were saving yourself for someone special? | 你帮了某人 也帮了自己 |
[13:52] | I like to think so. besides, it’s illegal. | 我觉得有问题 而且这是违法的 |
[13:55] | They’re looking for terrorists, not for book publishers. | 政府要抓的是恐怖分子 不是出版商 |
[13:58] | – margaret. – yes? | -马格瑞特 -什么事 |
[14:00] | – I’m not gonna marry you. – sure you are. | -我不会跟你结婚的 -你会的 |
[14:03] | Because if you don’t marry me, | 要是不跟我结婚 |
[14:04] | Your dreams of touching the lives of millions | 你那成为作家踏入上流社会 |
[14:06] | With the written word are dead. | 的美梦就会幻灭了 |
[14:14] | Bob is gonna fire you the second I’m gone. guaranteed. | 我一走人 鲍勃肯定会开了你 |
[14:16] | That means you’re out on the street alone looking for a job. | 意味着你得孤独的在大街上找工作 |
[14:18] | That means all the time that we spent together, all the lattes, | 意味着我们在一起的时间 那些拿铁咖啡 |
[14:21] | All the canceled dates, all the midnight tampax runs, | 那些取消的约会 那些为我卖命的跑腿 |
[14:23] | Were all for nothing and all your dreams of being an editor are gone. | 都将化为乌有 你那编辑梦也没门了 |
[14:27] | But don’t worry, after the required allotment of time, | 别担心 事成之后 |
[14:29] | We’ll get a quickie divorce and you’ll be done with me. | 我们马上离婚 你我再无瓜葛 |
[14:30] | But until then, like it or not, | 在这之前 不管愿不愿意 |
[14:32] | Your wagon is hitched to mine. ok? | 你都是我的人了 好吧 |
[14:34] | Phone. | 接电话 |
[14:51] | – this way. – margaret. | -走这边 -马格瑞特 |
[14:52] | – come. – the line… | -过来 -排队 |
[14:55] | Next, please. | 下一位 |
[14:56] | Ooh, ooh. just, uh… | 等等 |
[14:57] | Sorry, I just need to ask him something. | 抱歉 我问一下就走 |
[14:59] | Iii need for you to file this fianc visa for me, please. | 请处理一下我的结婚申请证书 |
[15:06] | – miss tate? – yes. | -塔特小姐 -是的 |
[15:09] | Please, come with me. | 请跟我来 |
[15:11] | Yes, ma’am, I understand that. we’re backed up… | 是的女士 我明白 我们备份了 |
[15:15] | I have a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[15:20] | – hi. hello. – hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[15:22] | Hi. I’m mr. gilbertson. | 你好 我是戈博森 |
[15:24] | – ah! – and you must be andrew, | -哦 -你一定是安卓 |
[15:26] | – and you must be… – margaret. | -那么你是 -马格瑞特 |
[15:28] | …margaret. sorry about the wait. | 马格瑞特 抱歉久等了 |
[15:30] | It’s a, uh, crazy day today. | 今天真是 疯狂的一天 |
[15:31] | Oh, of course, of course. we understand. | 是啊 我们理解 |
[15:34] | And I can’t tell you how much we appreciate you seeing us | 真不知怎么感谢你一接到通知 |
[15:36] | – on such short notice. – ok. | -就马上接见我们了 -好的 |
[15:40] | # buh, buh, buh, buh, buh buh, buh, buh, buuuh | 啦啦啦啦啦 |
[15:42] | So, I have one question for you. | 有个问题要问一下 |
[15:44] | Are you both committing fraud to avoid her deportation | 你们是不是为了避免她被驱逐而假结婚 |
[15:47] | So she can keep her position as editor in chief at colden books? | 这样她就能保住在扣登图书的总编位置 |
[15:53] | – that’s ridiculous. – where did you hear that? | -太荒唐了 -你听谁说的 |
[15:55] | We had a phone tip this afternoon from a man named… | 我们下午收到线报 一个名叫 |
[15:58] | Would it be bob spaulding? | 是不是鲍勃・斯鲍丁 |
[15:59] | Bob spaulding. | 鲍勃・斯鲍丁 |
[16:01] | Bob. poor bob. I am so sorry. | 可怜的鲍勃 真替他惋惜 |
[16:04] | Bob is nothing but a disgruntled former employee. | 他只是一名泄愤的前雇员 |
[16:08] | And I apologize. | 对此我感到抱歉 |
[16:09] | But we know you’re incredibly busy | 我们知道你非常忙碌 |
[16:12] | With a room full of gardeners and delivery boys to tend to. | 要面对一屋子的园丁和送快递的 |
[16:16] | If you just give us our next step, | 让我们过了你这一关 |
[16:17] | We will be out of your hair and on our way. | 我们会立即乖乖溜走 |
[16:21] | Miss tate, please. | 请坐 塔特小姐 |
[16:24] | Let me explain to you the process that’s about to unfold. | 我来告知你们即将进行的程序 |
[16:28] | Step one will be a scheduled interview. | 第一步是安排面试 |
[16:31] | I’ll put you each in a room, and I’ll ask you every little question | 你们会分别在不同的房间接受询问 |
[16:35] | That a real couple would know about each other. | 那些真正的夫妻应当知悉的问题 |
[16:37] | Step two, I dig deeper. I look at your phone records, | 第二步 我会深入一些 看看你的电话记录 |
[16:41] | I talk to your neighbors, I interview your coworkers. | 走访你的邻居 和你的同事谈谈 |
[16:43] | If your answers don’t match up at every point, | 如果你们的回答驴唇不对马嘴 |
[16:46] | You will be deported indefinitely. | 你会被无限期的驱逐出境 |
[16:48] | And you, young man, will have committed a felony… | 而你 小伙子 会被判重刑 |
[16:51] | …punishable by a fine of $250,000 | 罚款25万美元 |
[16:55] | And a stay of five years in federal prison. | 在联邦监狱蹲上5年 |
[17:02] | So, andrew. | 那么 安卓 |
[17:06] | You wanna… you want to talk to me? | 你是不是 有话要对我说 |
[17:13] | No? | 没有吗 |
[17:17] | Yes? | 有吧 |
[17:23] | The truth is… | 其实 |
[17:28] | Mr. gilbertson, the truth is… | 戈博森先生 事情是这样的 |
[17:32] | Margaret and i… | 马格瑞特和我 |
[17:37] | …are just two people | 只是两个不被看好 |
[17:39] | Who weren’t supposed to fall in love. | 似乎不会在一起的恋人 |
[17:43] | But did. | 但是我们确实相爱了 |
[17:46] | We couldn’t tell anyone we work with | 我们不能告诉同事 |
[17:49] | Because of my big promotion that I had coming up. | 因为这关系到我的晋升 |
[17:51] | – promotion? – yeah. | – 晋升 – 是的 |
[17:53] | – your? – we… we both felt, uh… | -你的 -我们 都觉得 |
[17:57] | That it would be deeply inappropriate if I were to be promoted to editor. | 要是我升为编辑 公开恋情会很不合适 |
[18:01] | – editor. mmm-hmm. …while we were… | -编辑 -尤其我们 |
[18:05] | So… | 那么 |
[18:08] | Have the two of you told your parents about your secret love? | 你们俩把地下恋情告诉父母了吗 |
[18:11] | Oh, i… impossible. my parents are dead. | 我 不可能 我父母去世了 |
[18:14] | – no brothers or sisters either. – gone. | -也没有兄弟姐妹 -去世 |
[18:16] | Are your parents dead? | 你父母也去世了吗 |
[18:19] | – oh, no, his are very much alive. – no… very much. | -他的还健在 -还活着 |
[18:21] | Very much. they’re, ah… well, we were gonna tell them this weekend. | 还健在 我们周末就会告诉二老 |
[18:24] | Gammy’s 90th birthday, and the whole family’s coming together. | 奶奶90岁生日 整个大家庭都会相聚 |
[18:28] | And we thought it’d be a nice surprise. | 我们觉得会是个意外惊喜 |
[18:30] | And where is this surprise gonna take place? | 这个惊喜会在哪发生 |
[18:32] | At andrew’s parents’ house. | 安卓父母家里 |
[18:34] | Where is that located again? | 那地方在哪 |
[18:35] | Um… why am I doing all the talking? | 怎么一直是我在说 |
[18:38] | It’s your parents’ house. | 明明是你爸妈的屋子 |
[18:39] | Why don’t you tell him where it is. jump in. | 来 告诉他在哪里 |
[18:42] | – sitka. – sitka. | -斯塔卡 -斯塔卡 |
[18:45] | – alaska. – alaska? | -在阿拉斯加 -在阿拉斯加 |
[18:47] | You’re gonna go to alaska this weekend? | 周末你们去阿拉斯加 |
[18:51] | – yeah. – yes, yes. | -没错 -是的 |
[18:53] | We are going to alaska. alaska, that’s where… | 我们回去阿拉斯加 那里 |
[18:56] | That’s where my little… that’s where my andrew’s from. | 是我的小 我的安卓来自那里 |
[19:00] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:02] | Fine. I see how this is gonna go. | 好吧 我再考虑一下 |
[19:05] | I will see you both at 11:00 monday morning | 周一上午11点我们再见 |
[19:08] | For your scheduled interview, | 来进行面试 |
[19:10] | And your answers better match up on every account. | 你们的回答最好天衣无缝 |
[19:15] | – thank you. – hello? | -谢谢 -你好 |
[19:16] | – I’m looking forward to this one. – we’re looking forward to this one. | -我期待这次见面 -我们也是 |
[19:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:19] | Gonna be fun. I’ll be checking up on you. | 很有意思 我会检查你 |
[19:22] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[19:28] | Ok… so, what’s gonna happen is we will go up there. | 那么 我们还得来这一趟 |
[19:33] | We will pretend like we’re boyfriend and girlfriend, | 还要继续假装男女朋友 |
[19:35] | Tell your parents we’re engaged. | 告诉你父母我们订婚了 |
[19:36] | Uh, use the miles for the tickets. | 订机票时把积攒的里程用上 |
[19:38] | I guess I will pop for you to fly first class. | 我得坐头等舱 不跟你在一起 |
[19:40] | But make sure you use the miles. | 但是一定要把里程用上 |
[19:42] | If we don’t get the miles, we’re not doing it. | 要是你的不够了 就不去了 |
[19:43] | Oh, and please confirm the vegan meal, ok? | 对了 请让他们确认上的是素餐 |
[19:45] | ’cause last time they actually gave it to a vegan, | 上次他们给我上的 |
[19:47] | And they, uh… forced me to eat | 都是些 |
[19:49] | This clammy, warm, creamy salad thing, which was… | 黏糊糊热腾腾 油哧嘛哈的沙拉 |
[19:51] | Hey, I’m… why aren’t you taking notes? | 我说话呢 你怎么不记下 |
[19:53] | I’m sorry, were you not in that room? | 你刚才不在那儿吗 |
[19:56] | What? what? | 什么 |
[19:58] | Oh! the thing you said about being promoted? | 哦对了 你要晋升 |
[20:01] | Genius! genius. he completely fell for it. | 天才啊 天才 他中圈套了 |
[20:03] | I was serious. | 我是认真的 |
[20:04] | I’m looking at a $250,000 fine and five years in jail. | 我面对的是25万罚款和5年大牢 |
[20:07] | That changes things. | 后果很严重 你知不知道 |
[20:08] | – promote you to editor? no, no way. – then I quit, and you’re screwed. | -升你做编辑 没门 -那我退出 你也完蛋了 |
[20:13] | Bye-bye, margaret. | 再见 马格瑞特 |
[20:14] | – andrew! – it really has been | -安卓 -这样的结果 |
[20:15] | – a little slice of heaven. – andrew, andrew! fine, fine. | -真是不错啊 -安卓 安卓 好吧 |
[20:20] | I’ll make you editor. fine. | 我让你当编辑 |
[20:22] | If you do the alaska weekend and the immigration interview, | 要是你周末带我去阿拉斯加 然后应付好移民面试 |
[20:26] | I will make you editor. happy? | 我就升你做编辑 高兴了吧 |
[20:29] | – and not in two years. right away. – fine. | -别推到两年之后 马上 -好吧 |
[20:31] | And you’ll publish my manuscript. | 你会出版我的作品 |
[20:34] | Ten thousand copy first… | 第一版1万册 |
[20:36] | Twenty thousand copies, first run. | 第一版2万册 |
[20:37] | And we’ll tell my family about our engagement | 我们会把结婚的消息告诉家里 |
[20:39] | When I want and how I want. | 时间和方式我来定 |
[20:41] | Now, ask me nicely. | 现在 温柔的问我 |
[20:43] | “ask you nicely” what? | 温柔的问你什么 |
[20:44] | Ask me nicely to marry you, margaret. | 温柔的问我愿不愿意娶你 马格瑞特 |
[20:50] | – what does that mean? – you heard me. on your knee. | -那是什么意义 -你知道的 跪下 |
[21:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | – does this work for you? – oh, I like this. yeah. | -这样行吗 -我很满意 |
[21:14] | – will you marry me? – no. | -你会娶我吗 -不会 |
[21:16] | Say it like you mean it. | 说得认真点 |
[21:21] | – andrew? – yes, margaret? | – 安卓 – 什么事 马格瑞特 |
[21:24] | – sweet andrew? – I’m listening. | – 亲爱的安卓 – 听着呢 |
[21:27] | Would you please, with cherries on top, marry me? | 为了我们的幸福 你能娶我吗 |
[21:33] | Ok. I don’t appreciate the sarcasm, but I’ll do it. | 虽然对你的挖苦很不爽 不过我还是会娶你的 |
[21:36] | – see you at the airport tomorrow. – good. | -明天机场见 -很好 |
[21:51] | So, these are the questions that ins is gonna ask us. | 这些是移民局要问的问题 |
[21:55] | Now, the good news is is I know everything about you, | 好消息是我非常了解你 |
[21:58] | But the bad news is that you have four days | 坏消息是你只有四天 |
[21:59] | To learn all this about me. so, you should… probably get studying. | 来了解我的一切 所以你得加紧学习了 |
[22:08] | You know all the answers to these questions about me? | 这些关于我的问题你都知道 |
[22:10] | – scary, isn’t it? – a little bit. | -很可怕吧 -有点 |
[22:12] | – what am I allergic to? – pine nuts. | -我对什么过敏 -松子 |
[22:15] | And the full spectrum of human emotion. | 加上所有的人类情感 |
[22:17] | Oh, that’s… that was funny. | 这个 真好笑 |
[22:19] | – mmm-hmm. – umm… | -哈哈 -嗯 |
[22:20] | Here’s a good one. do I have any scars? | 这个比较难 我身上有疤吗 |
[22:23] | I’m pretty sure that you have a tattoo. | 我很肯定你有纹身 |
[22:25] | Oh, you’re pretty sure? | 你很肯定吗 |
[22:27] | I’m pretty sure. two years ago, your dermatologist called | 非常肯定 两年前的皮肤医生打电话来 |
[22:29] | And asked about a q-switched laser. | 问了关于q开关激光器的问题 |
[22:31] | I of course googled a q-switched laser | 当然我搜了q开关激光器 |
[22:33] | And found that they in fact do remove tattoos. | 就发现那是除纹身的 |
[22:35] | But you canceled your appointment. | 不过你取消了预约 |
[22:38] | So what is it? tribal ink? | 什么样的纹身 部落款的 |
[22:40] | Japanese calligraphy? barbed wire? | 日本书法 还是带刺的铁丝网 |
[22:42] | You know, it’s exciting for me to experience you like this. | 很高兴能以这种方式和你交流 |
[22:45] | Thank you. you’re gonna have to tell me where it is, though. | 谢谢 不过你还得告诉我纹身在哪 |
[22:47] | – no, I’m not. – they’re gonna ask. | -我不会说的 -他们会问 |
[22:49] | We’re done with that question. we’re done with that question. | 那个问题结束了 不再提了 |
[22:51] | On to another question. let me see, let me see. | 下面是另一个 我看看 我看看 |
[22:53] | Oh, here’s one. whose place do we stay at, yours or mine? | 这有一个 我们住在哪 你家还是我家 |
[22:56] | That’s easy. mine. | 这个简单 我家 |
[22:58] | And why wouldn’t we stay at mine? | 为什么不住我那 |
[23:00] | Because I live at central park west. | 因为我住中央公园西路 |
[23:02] | And you probably live at some squalid little studio apartment | 你呢 也就是个脏兮兮的小公寓吧 |
[23:05] | With stacks of yellowed penguin classics. | 堆着一摞摞发黄的旧书 |
[23:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts. | 女士们先生们 请系好安全带 |
[23:11] | We are beginning our descent into juneau. | 我们将降落在朱诺[美国阿拉斯加州首府] |
[23:14] | Juneau? I thought we were going to sitka. | 朱诺 我们不是去斯塔卡吗 |
[23:17] | – we are. – how are we getting to sitka? | -是的 -我们怎么去斯塔卡 |
[23:25] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[23:50] | All right. here we go. | 这下好了 我们来了 |
[23:56] | – oh, there he is! – andrew! | -他在那呢 -安卓 |
[24:04] | Hi. right this way… | 请走这边 |
[24:10] | – hi! – oh… | -大家好 -哦 |
[24:12] | – it’s so good to see you! – you’re suffocating him, grace. | -见到你真好 -你让他喘不上气了 格瑞斯 |
[24:14] | – come here. – hey, gammy. | -过来 -奶奶 |
[24:16] | Ah, gammy. how are you doing? where’s dad? | 奶奶 您身体怎么样 老爸呢 |
[24:19] | Oh, you know your father. he’s always working. | 你了解他的 总是在忙工作 |
[24:22] | Never mind about him. where’s your girl? | 别惦记他了 你女朋友呢 |
[24:24] | Uh, she’s… right there. | 她 在那边 |
[24:27] | – ah. – there she is. | -啊 -她过来了 |
[24:28] | I guess the word “girl” is inappropriate. | 也许不应该叫女孩了 |
[24:31] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[24:34] | – hi! – hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[24:35] | – margaret, this is my mom. – oh, hello. | -马格瑞特 这是我母亲 -您好 |
[24:37] | Yeah, great. this is my gammy, annie. | 太好了 这是我奶奶 安妮 |
[24:39] | – pleasure. – well, hello there. | -很高兴见到您 -你好啊 |
[24:42] | Now, do you prefer being called margaret or satan’s mistress? | 是该叫你马格瑞特还是撒旦的情妇? |
[24:47] | We’ve heard it both ways. | 这两种我们都听说过 |
[24:49] | Actually we’ve heard it lots of ways. | 其实我们听过很多版本 |
[24:51] | She’s kidding. | 她开玩笑的 |
[24:53] | Oh! oh… ok. | 哦 好的 |
[24:55] | Thank you so much for… | 非常感谢你们能 |
[24:57] | Allowing me to be a part of this weekend. | 让我和全家共度这个周末 |
[24:58] | Oh, you’re welcome. we’re thrilled to have you. | 欢迎你 我们很激动 |
[25:02] | Let’s get you two back to the fort. | 大家一起会城堡吧 |
[25:03] | – ok. – oh… | -好的 -哦 |
[25:05] | – it’s so good to see you. – there we are. | -见到你真高兴 -我们走咯 |
[25:40] | A・派克森 | |
[25:42] | Andrew… | 安卓 |
[25:44] | Andrew. andrew! | 安卓 安卓 |
[25:49] | Please, don’t do that. | 请别这么吓人 |
[25:52] | You didn’t tell me about all the family businesses, honey. | 你没跟我提过这些家族产业 |
[25:55] | He was probably just being modest, dear. | 可能他太谦虚了 亲爱的 |
[25:58] | Oh. | 这样 |
[26:07] | What are we doing? shouldn’t we check into our hotel right now? | 我们在干嘛 现在不是应该去酒店了吗 |
[26:10] | Oh, we canceled your reservation. | 我们把你的预订取消了 |
[26:13] | Family doesn’t stay at a hotel. | 家人来了怎么能住酒店 |
[26:14] | You’re gonna stay in our home. | 你当然住我们家了 |
[26:16] | Oh, great! great. | 太好了 太好了 |
[26:18] | – What? – God. | -什么 -天 |
[26:19] | You’re gonna wanna use your legs to lift that one. | 你得自己拎了 |
[26:22] | Andrew! Help her with those. | 安卓 帮帮她 |
[26:24] | I’d love to, but she won’t let me do anything. | 我也想 可她什么事都不让我做 |
[26:27] | She insists on doing it all herself. She’s one of those… | 她坚持事事亲为 她有点… |
[26:30] | She’s a feminist. | 女权主义 |
[26:40] | Come on, sweetie. | 快点 亲爱的 |
[26:42] | You see the shoes that broad was wearing? | 看到那女人穿的鞋了吗 |
[26:54] | This is the last of ’em. | 这是最后一包了 |
[26:59] | – Five second rule. – Got it! | -赶快捞起来 -捞到了 |
[27:02] | That will dry right off. | 很快就会干了 |
[27:04] | Psst! psst! I’m not getting on that boat. | 我不要上那船 |
[27:06] | You don’t have to. See you in a few days. | 你可以不上 那就过几天见吧 |
[27:08] | Psst! You know I can’t swim. | 你知道我不会游泳的 |
[27:11] | Hence, the boat. | 所以坐船啊 |
[27:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:26] | Come on. Here we go. | 来吧 我们走了 |
[27:35] | Looking good, boss. Take your time, though. | 看清楚点 老板 慢慢来 |
[27:45] | She comes with a lot of baggage. | 她带了很多行李 |
[27:47] | Just gonna give you a little hand here. | 帮帮你吧 |
[27:50] | Hand off ass! Off ass! | 把手从我屁股上拿开 拿开 |
[27:56] | There you go. You’re there. | 到了 到了 |
[28:03] | Congratulations. I’m a hundred years old now. | 恭喜 我已经老到100岁了 |
[28:33] | Here we are. We’re home. | 我们到了 到家了 |
[28:38] | That is your home? | 那是你家 |
[28:41] | Who are you people? | 你们是些什么人 |
[28:58] | Why did you tell me you were poor? | 为什么你说 你很穷 |
[28:59] | – I never said I was poor. – But you never told me you were rich. | -我从来没说我很穷 -可你也没说你有钱 |
[29:02] | I’m not rich. My parents are rich. | 我没有 我父母才有钱 |
[29:04] | Ok, you know what? That’s something only rich people say. | 知道吗 有钱人都这么说 |
[29:07] | Hey, Andrew! Welcome home! | 安卓 欢迎回来 |
[29:09] | Hi! Mom, what is this? | 妈 怎么回事 |
[29:11] | Nothing. it’s just a little welcoming party. | 没什么 只是给你办个小型欢迎会 |
[29:14] | Is that a crime? | 这不算犯法吧 |
[29:15] | Just 50 of our closest friends and neighbors. | 也就请了50个亲密的朋友和邻居 |
[29:17] | And all excited to meet you. | 他们都很期待见到你 |
[29:19] | – Oh, good. good. – Come on. come on. | -好 好 -来吧 快点 |
[29:21] | – A party? – Yeah, I guess so. | -聚会 -是的 我猜是的 |
[29:24] | Come on, let’s go. My grandma’s moving faster than you. | 快点 走吧 我奶奶走得都比你快 |
[29:28] | Put your back into it. | 你得加把劲儿了 |
[29:35] | So nice to meet you, Margaret. welcome to Sitka. | 很高兴见到你 马格瑞特 欢迎来斯塔卡 |
[29:37] | Jill? Hi, nice to meet you. My pleasure. | 吉尔 很高兴见到你 我的荣幸 |
[29:39] | Why didn’t you tell me you were some kind of alaskan kennedy? | 为什么不告诉我 你是阿拉斯加肯尼迪家族的人 |
[29:43] | How could I? | 让我怎么说 |
[29:44] | We were in the middle of talking about you for the last three years. | 我们过去的三年里能说的只有你 |
[29:47] | Ok, know what? Timeout, ok? | 知道吗 没时间了 |
[29:49] | This bickering bickerson thing has got to stop. | 我们不要再争论了 |
[29:51] | People need to think that we are in love. so let’s just… 542 | 得让人们相信我们在恋爱 我们就 |
[29:53] | That, that’s no problem. I can do that. | 没问题 我可以 |
[29:54] | I can pretend to be the doting fiance? That’s easy. | 我可以假装是坠入爱河的未婚夫 很简单 |
[29:57] | But for you, it’s going to require | 反而是你 |
[29:59] | That you stop snacking on children while they dream. | 就跟不让小孩儿吃零食一样 要了亲命了 |
[30:01] | Very funny. when are you going to tell them we’re engaged? | 真好笑 你打算什时候宣布我们订婚的事 |
[30:04] | I’ll pick the right moment. | 我会选个最佳时机 |
[30:05] | Hey, Andrew. hi! | 安卓 你好 |
[30:09] | Mrs. Mckittrick. How are you? Nice to see you. | 麦克崔格太太 你好吗 很高兴见到你 |
[30:12] | Nice to see you, Mr. Mckittrick. This is Margaret. | 很高兴见到你 麦克崔格太太 这位是马格瑞特 |
[30:14] | – Hi. pleasure. – Margaret! | -你好 很高兴见到你 -马格瑞特 |
[30:16] | Hi, how are you? pleasure. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[30:17] | So I always wanted to know, what does a book editor do? | 我一直想知道 图书编辑都做什么 |
[30:21] | That’s a great question, Louise. | 路易斯 这问题真棒 |
[30:23] | I’m curious to know the answer myself. | 我也很好奇 想知道答案 |
[30:26] | – Hello, dad. – Son. | -你好 爸爸 -儿子 |
[30:29] | This must be Maggie. | 这位一定是麦琪 |
[30:30] | Uh, Margaret. | 是马格瑞特 |
[30:32] | – Joe. pleasure to meet you. – pleasure’s mine. | -我叫joe 很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[30:36] | So why don’t you tell us exactly what a book editor does. | 你为什么不告诉我们 图书编辑都做什么 |
[30:39] | Besides taking writers out to lunch and getting bombed. | 除了带作者出去吃吃饭 被读者抨击之外 |
[30:43] | Now that sounds like fun. | 听起来真好笑 |
[30:45] | No wonder you like being an editor. | 难怪你想当编辑 |
[30:47] | No, Louise, Andrew’s not an editor, he’s an editor’s assistant. | 不对 路易斯 安卓不是编辑 他只是助理 |
[30:50] | Maggie here is the editor. | 麦琪才是编辑 |
[30:53] | Margaret. | 是马格瑞特 |
[30:54] | – So you’re actually… – Andrew’s boss. yeah. | -你真的是 -安卓的老板了 |
[30:58] | Well. how about that. | 怎么样 |
[31:01] | I think I’ll get a refill. | 我去加点酒 |
[31:05] | Charming. | 好一个老帅哥 |
[31:10] | That’s a hell of a first impression, dad. | 你给人的第一印象真是好极了 爸爸 |
[31:13] | What the hell, Andrew? | 怎么了 安卓 |
[31:15] | You show up here after all this time with this woman you hated | 离开这么久 你带回一个你讨厌的女人 |
[31:18] | – And now she’s your girlfriend? – We just got here. | -而她是你的女朋友 -我们刚到家 |
[31:20] | Can we wait two seconds | 我们就不能再等几秒钟 |
[31:21] | Before we throw the kitchen sink at each other? | 再互相攻击吗 |
[31:22] | Just never figured you for a guy who slept his way to the middle. | 没想到你是靠睡上司才能往上爬 |
[31:26] | Actually, I’ll have you know that that woman in there | 事实上 我要让你知道 这个女人 |
[31:27] | Is one of the most respected editors in town. | 是镇上最值得尊敬的编辑之一 |
[31:29] | She’s your meal ticket, | 她是你的饭票了吧 |
[31:30] | And you brought her home to meet your mother. | 所以你带她回来见你母亲 |
[31:32] | Ssshe’s not my meal ticket, dad. she’s my fiance. | 她不是我的饭票 爸爸 她是我的未婚妻 |
[31:36] | – What’d you say? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你听见了 |
[31:39] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[31:44] | – How are you? – Good, good. Thank you. | -你好吗 -很好 很好 谢谢 |
[31:46] | Would you care for some hors d’oeuvres? | 要不要点开胃菜 |
[31:47] | No, I’m fine. thank you very much. | 不用 非常感谢 |
[31:49] | It’s a tradition. | 是这儿的传统菜 |
[31:50] | It’s the texture. I’m not a fish person. | 是口感问题 我不喜欢海鲜 |
[31:52] | – You’ll like it. – You’re very sweet. | -你会喜欢的 -你真体贴 |
[31:54] | I think if you’ll just taste it. | 你尝尝吧 |
[31:57] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[32:02] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们 先生们 |
[32:03] | I have a very important announcement to make. | 我有件很重要的事宣布 |
[32:06] | Margaret and I are getting married. | 我和马格瑞特要结婚了 |
[32:08] | It’s the paprika. | 这是红辣椒 |
[32:09] | So sorry. | 真对不起 |
[32:10] | That’s ok. it’s wash-and-wear. | 没事 这衣服是免熨的 |
[32:15] | Yep, honey? Where you at? | 亲爱的 你在哪 |
[32:19] | Here it is. | 这儿呢 |
[32:23] | Come on down here, pumpkin. | 到这儿来 小妞 |
[32:25] | – All right. – Ok. | -好 -好 |
[32:27] | Oh, look at her, look at her. | 看看她 看看她 |
[32:31] | Right there, ladies and gentlemen, there she is. | 女士们 先生们 她来了 |
[32:33] | Congratulations, Andrew. | 恭喜你 安卓 |
[32:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:37] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[32:39] | – Time to celebrate. – get the champagne. | -我们要庆祝下 -去拿香槟 |
[32:44] | So that was your idea of the perfect time | 这就是你认为的 |
[32:46] | To tell them we’re engaged? | 宣布我们订婚的最佳时机 |
[32:47] | ’cause it was brilliant, brilliant timing. | 这时机再好不过了 |
[32:49] | Andrew. hi. | 安卓 |
[32:51] | Gert? oh, my god. hey, hi. wow. | 格特 天 |
[32:55] | How you doing? I didn’t know that you were gonna be here. | 你好吗 没想到你也会来 |
[32:57] | Your mom probably wanted it to be a surprise. So… surprise. | 你妈妈也许想给你个惊喜 惊喜吧 |
[33:00] | – Right. – and… | -是的 -那 |
[33:03] | …we’re being completely rude. hi. | 我们太没礼貌了 |
[33:06] | – oh, god. this is my ex… – hi. I’m Gertrude. | -天 这位是我的前 -你好 我是格图德 |
[33:09] | You can call me Gert. | 就叫我格特 |
[33:12] | Well, congratulations, you guys. | 恭喜你们了 |
[33:14] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[33:15] | So did I miss the story? | 是不是我错过了什么故事啊 |
[33:18] | – What story? – What story? | -什么故事 -什么故事 |
[33:19] | About how you proposed. | 你怎么求婚的故事 |
[33:21] | Oh! how a man proposes says a lot about his character. | 一个男人怎么求婚 能看出他的性格 |
[33:25] | – Yes. – Yes, it does. | -是的 -是的 |
[33:27] | I actually would love to hear the story, Andrew. | 我真的很想听 安卓 |
[33:30] | Would you tell us? | 和我们说说吧 |
[33:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[33:33] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[33:35] | Actually, Margaret loves telling this story… | 事实上 马格瑞特更愿意说 |
[33:39] | So I’m just gonna let her go ahead and do that. | 所以让她来告诉大家 |
[33:42] | ’cause I think we should just sit in rapture. | 我们就坐着认真听吧 |
[33:44] | Huh! wow, ok. | 好 |
[33:48] | Wow, where to begin… this story. | 要从哪开始呢 |
[33:57] | Ok, well, um, Andrew and I… | 我和安卓 |
[34:01] | Andrew and I were about to celebrate | 我和安卓正要庆祝 |
[34:04] | Our first anniversary together. | 我们认识的周年纪念日 |
[34:07] | And I knew that he’d been itching to ask me to marry him. | 我知道他很想让我嫁给他 |
[34:10] | And he was scared, like a little tiny bird. | 可是他很害怕 就像一只小小鸟一样 |
[34:13] | So I started leaving him little hints here and there… | 于是我就不断地给他暗示 |
[34:15] | …because I knew he wouldn’t have the guts to ask, but… | 因为我知道他没有勇气说出口 但 |
[34:18] | That’s not exactly how it happened. | 实际情况不是那样 |
[34:21] | – No? hmm. – No. no. | -不是吗 -不是 不是 |
[34:23] | I mean, I picked up on all her little hints. | 她的暗示我都明白 |
[34:25] | This woman’s about as subtle as a gun. | 她的情感一触即发 敏感极了 |
[34:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:30] | What I was worried about was | 我担心的是 |
[34:31] | That she might find this little box… | 她可能会发现这个小盒子 |
[34:33] | Oh! the decoupage box that he made | 对 那个他做的装饰盒 |
[34:36] | Where he’d taken the time to cut out | 他花了很多时间剪出 |
[34:38] | Tiny, little pictures of himself. yes. | 一小张一小张他自己的照片 |
[34:41] | Just pasted all over the box. oh! so beautiful. | 然后黏在盒子上 太漂亮了 |
[34:45] | So I opened that beautiful, little decoupage | 当我打开这个漂亮的小装饰盒时 |
[34:47] | And out fluttered these tiny, little hand-cut heart confettis. | 这些心型的五彩小纸片就飞了出来 |
[34:51] | And once they cleared, I looked down, and I saw… | 当它们都落下后 我往下看 看到 |
[34:55] | …the most beautiful, big… | 最漂亮 非常大的 |
[34:58] | …fat nothing. | 胖胖的 什么都不是 |
[34:59] | No ring. | 不是戒指 |
[35:01] | – No ring? – What? | -不是戒指吗 -什么 |
[35:02] | No, but inside that box… | 不是 但在盒子里 |
[35:06] | …underneath all that crap… | 在这些纸片的下面 |
[35:07] | …there was a little handwritten note… | 有张手写的纸条 |
[35:10] | With the address to a hotel, date, and time. | 上面写着 酒店的地址 约会的时间 |
[35:13] | Real humphrey bogart-type stuff. | 很汉弗里・博加特风格的做事方式 |
[35:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:16] | Masculine. | 非常阳刚 |
[35:18] | Anyway, naturally, margaret thought… | 不管怎样 很自然 马格瑞特以为 |
[35:20] | I thought he was seeing someone else. | 我以为他在和别人约会 |
[35:22] | It was a terrible time for me, | 那时我感觉太糟糕了 |
[35:24] | But I went to that hotel anyway. | 但我还是去了那家酒店 |
[35:26] | I went there and I pounded on the door, | 到了那 我很用力地敲门 |
[35:28] | But the door was already unlocked. | 可是门根本没锁上 |
[35:30] | And as swung open that door, there he was… | 当我推打开门 他就 |
[35:34] | – Standing. – Kneeling. | -站着 -跪在 |
[35:36] | – Like a man. – On a bed of rose petals, | -像男人一样 -铺满玫瑰花瓣的床上 |
[35:37] | In a tuxedo. your son. your son. | 穿着小礼服 你儿子 你儿子 |
[35:41] | And he was choking back soft, soft sobs. | 正在轻轻地抽泣 |
[35:44] | And when he held back the tears and finally caught his breath, | 当他止住泪 休息了一会儿后 |
[35:48] | He said to me… | 他对我说 |
[35:49] | “Margaret, will you marry me?” | 马格瑞特 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[35:50] | And she said, “yep.” the end. Who’s hungry? | 她说 “愿意” 说完了 谁要吃东西 |
[35:56] | That is quite a story. | 这故事真棒 |
[35:58] | – Oh, andy! – Gorgeous. | -andy -太棒了 |
[36:00] | You are so sensitive. | 你可真多情 |
[36:03] | Hand-cut confetti? | 手工做的五彩纸片 |
[36:06] | Hey! let’s see a kiss from you two cuties. | 亲一个给大家看看 |
[36:09] | Give her a kiss! | 亲她 |
[36:10] | – No. come on. – Oh, yeah. | -不行 拜托 -是的 |
[36:13] | Come on! | 快点 |
[36:14] | Ok, all right. | 好吧 |
[36:15] | Ok, here we go. Ready? | 我们亲了 准备好了 |
[36:19] | What is this? Kiss her on the mouth like you mean it. | 这是什么 要亲她的嘴 |
[36:23] | – Kiss her. kiss her! – Kiss her! | -亲她 亲她 -亲她 |
[36:27] | Kiss her! kiss her! kiss her! kiss her! | 亲她 亲她 亲她 亲她 |
[36:31] | Ok! | 好吧 |
[36:33] | – Ok. all right. – Ok. | -好吧 -好 |
[36:35] | – here we go. – Mmm-hmm. ok. | -我们亲了 -好 |
[36:40] | Andy! Give her a real kiss! | 安迪 要真的亲 |
[36:43] | A real one! | 真的吻 |
[36:46] | – Yeah. – You can do it! | -好 -你可以的 |
[36:47] | Why don’t we just do it? Let’s just do it really fast. | 我们还是来吧 可以快点 |
[36:55] | Ok. | 好 |
[37:09] | I’m so happy for you two! | 真为你们两个高兴 |
[37:12] | So happy! so happy! | 太高兴了 太高兴了 |
[37:15] | Let’s get the champagne! | 我们去拿香槟吧 |
[37:18] | So here we are. | 到了 |
[37:21] | This is your bedroom. | 这是你们的房间 |
[37:24] | Wow. wow, this is, um… beautiful. and the view. | 这真漂亮 还有那景色 |
[37:30] | And here’s the bed. | 床在这儿 |
[37:32] | Wow! exquisite bed. exquisite. | 这床太精致了 太精致了 |
[37:35] | So… where is andrew’s room? | 那安卓的房间在哪 |
[37:38] | Oh, sweetie, we’re not under any illusions | 亲爱的 我们不会笨到以为 |
[37:40] | That you two don’t sleep in the same bed. | 你们两个不睡在一张床上 |
[37:43] | He’ll sleep in here with you. | 他当然和你一起睡这儿 |
[37:45] | Oh, great, ’cause we love to snuggle. | 太好了 我们喜欢抱着睡 |
[37:48] | – Don’t we, honey. – We’re huge snugglers. | -是吧 亲爱的 -我们非常喜欢抱着睡 |
[37:50] | Oh, my god. what is it? | 天 这是什么 |
[37:52] | – Calm down, Kevin. – Whoa! you are cute. | -乖 凯文 -你真可爱 |
[37:56] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[37:58] | – That’s Kevin. I’m sorry, Margaret. – So cute. | -这是凯文 对不起 马格瑞特 -太可爱了 |
[38:01] | We just rescued him from the pound, | 我们刚把它从水池里救起来 |
[38:03] | And he’s still in training. sorry. | 它还在接受训练 对不起 |
[38:05] | Just be sure you don’t let him outside, | 别让它出去 |
[38:07] | Or the eagles will snatch him. | 否则老鹰会抓了它 |
[38:09] | No, don’t you listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[38:11] | She’s just pulling your leg, isn’t she? | 她在开玩笑 |
[38:13] | By the way, there are extra towels and linens and things | 对了 毛巾之类的东西 |
[38:16] | In here if you need them. | 都在这儿 |
[38:17] | And if you get chilly tonight… | 如果今晚上冷的话 |
[38:19] | …use this. | 用这个毯子 |
[38:21] | It has special powers. | 它有神奇的力量 |
[38:23] | Oh, what kind of special powers? | 什么神奇的力量 |
[38:26] | I call it the baby maker. | 我叫它送子神毯 |
[38:27] | Ok, well. then I guess we… | 是吗 那我们可能… |
[38:30] | …gonna be super careful with that one. | 会十分小心用它的 |
[38:31] | – yeah, I’m just gonna… – don’t throw it on the bed. | -是的 我会…-不要扔到床上 |
[38:33] | We’d better turn in. it’s been quite an evening. | 我们该休息了 已经晚了 |
[38:35] | So good night, everybody. | 晚安 各位 |
[38:37] | – good night. – good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[38:38] | – good night. – good night, gammy. | -晚安 -晚安 奶奶 |
[38:43] | – good night. – good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[38:47] | – good night. – good night, gammy. | -晚安 -晚安 奶奶 |
[38:49] | Thank you so much. sweet dreams. | 非常感谢 做个好梦 |
[38:51] | – bye-bye, now. – bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[38:56] | So, uh… you haven’t been home in a while. | 你已经很久没有回家了 |
[38:59] | I haven’t had a lot of vacation time the last three years. | 过去三年没有多少假期 |
[39:02] | Stop complaining. | 不要抱怨了 |
[39:07] | Um… don’t look, ok? | 不要看好吗 |
[39:11] | Ok. | 好的 |
[39:13] | Are your eyes closed? | 你闭上眼睛了吗 |
[39:14] | Completely. | 闭好了 |
[39:16] | – are you sure? – yes, I’m sure. | -真的? -是的 闭好了 |
[39:28] | Those are the pajamas you decided to bring to Alaska. | 你带这种睡衣来阿拉斯加 |
[39:31] | Yes, because I was supposed to be in a hotel alone. | 是的 因为本来我应该独自呆在宾馆里的 |
[39:35] | – remember? – can we just go to sleep? | -对不对? -我们睡觉好吗 |
[39:38] | – fine. – great. | -好 -很棒 |
[40:10] | Well. | 看来 |
[40:12] | Looks like I won’t be getting much sleep | 阳光这样照射进来 |
[40:13] | With the sun streaming in. | 我都睡不好了 |
[40:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:45] | Andrew. phone. | 安卓 电话 |
[40:47] | Andrew! | 安卓 |
[40:50] | Crap. Andrew,Andrew phone. | 该死 安卓 电话在哪 |
[40:53] | Andrew! | 安卓 |
[40:54] | Yeah… right. | 怎么了 |
[41:00] | – Andrew, where is it? – purse, side pocket. | -安卓 在哪? -提包里 外面的包里 |
[41:08] | Hello. hello? hello. | 喂 喂 你好 |
[41:12] | Frank! Frank, darling. | 弗兰克 弗兰克 亲爱的 |
[41:14] | Darling, Frank. | 亲爱的 弗兰克 |
[41:15] | Are you there? hello? hello? oh, crap. | 听的见吗 喂 喂 该死 |
[41:17] | I have horrible service, Frank. give me just one minute. | 我这边信号很差 弗兰克 给我一分钟 |
[41:21] | Oh, my god! Margaret! | 天哪 马格瑞特 |
[41:23] | One… one minute. frank, hold on just a second. | 一…一分钟等一下 |
[41:25] | Frank, hold on. no, no, no, no. | 弗兰克 别挂 等一下 等一下 |
[41:27] | Frank. Frank, I’m sorry you feel | 弗兰克 弗兰克 我很抱歉 |
[41:30] | I pressured you into doing Oprah, but… | 逼着你去欧普若脱口秀 但是 |
[41:33] | Of course I want you to be happy. yes, yes. | 我当然想让你开心 是的 是的 |
[41:36] | Frank. Frank. Frank, darling. Frank? it’s going to be fine. | 弗兰克 亲爱的 一会就好了 |
[41:42] | I can just call them and I can cancel. | 我给他们打电话取消 |
[41:49] | You are… you are so right, Frank. | 你说的很对 弗兰克 |
[41:52] | Yes, Frank, of course I’m listening to you. | 是的 弗兰克 当然我在听你说 |
[41:54] | Yeah… yes. | 是的 是的 |
[41:55] | I love listening to you, Frank. | 我很愿意听到你的声音 弗兰克 |
[41:57] | Shh! sit. sit. | 坐下 坐下 |
[42:02] | No, not you, frank. | 不 不是你 弗兰克 |
[42:03] | No, no. | 不是 不是 |
[42:05] | Frank, if I may get down to it, ok… | 弗兰克 要是我能着手去做的话… |
[42:07] | I think it would be a mistake to back out. | 我觉得不遵守合约是大错特错 |
[42:10] | Because, Frank, for so many years… | 因为弗兰克 这么多年来 |
[42:14] | …you have inspired me with your beautiful words, and I feel that… | 你一直用你那美妙的语言启示我 我觉得… |
[42:17] | Shh! dog, I’m on the phone. | 不要叫了 我在打电话 |
[42:19] | I think it’s time that the world get to enjoy your words as well. | 我觉得是时候让世界来享受你优美的言语 |
[42:22] | They are just so rich | 他们那么富有 |
[42:23] | With… passion… | 激情 |
[42:24] | And I think that we should all be privy to. | 我认为我们都应考虑下利害关系 |
[42:29] | Frank, I just, uh… | 弗兰克 我要 |
[42:31] | I just, uh, want you to be happy, Frank. | 我就是要你开心 弗兰克 |
[42:32] | Give me that dog! | 把狗放下 |
[42:35] | Frank, hold on a second. can you hold a second? | 弗兰克 等一下 等一下好吗 |
[42:37] | Give me that dog! | 还给我的狗 |
[42:40] | Come on! come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点啊 |
[42:42] | Come on! come on! oh, oh… | 快点还给我 |
[42:44] | Oh, oh! oh, oh. ok! ok, gotcha. | 好了 好了 抓住了 |
[42:47] | Frank, Frank. | 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[42:49] | Frank? so sorry, so sorry. | 弗兰克? 对不起 真抱歉 |
[42:50] | So sorry. I dropped the phone. now, listen, Frank. | 抱歉我把电话给掉地上了 听着 弗兰克 |
[42:53] | I don’t want to sell you on anything, | 我完全都是为了你 |
[42:56] | But this is your legacy, this book. | 因为这本书是你写的 |
[42:58] | And I think it’s up to you to | 是否将将它展现给这个世界 |
[42:59] | Present your legacy to the world. | 完全取决于你 |
[43:00] | And call me tomorrow with your decision. | 明天决定了给我打电话 |
[43:03] | And my phone is on all the time! ok, bye-bye. | 我的电话一直开着 好了 再见 |
[43:05] | No! wait! | 不要 等着 |
[43:07] | No! no! n-n-n… no. no | 不要 不要 不要啊 |
[43:10] | Take the doggy. look at the doggy. | 来抓狗 看这小狗多可爱 |
[43:11] | I need that phone. take the dog. | 我要电话 把狗带走 |
[43:13] | Take the dog. I need that phone! | 把狗带走 我要电话 |
[43:15] | Here. take the dog. take the dog. take it. take it. | 来 把狗带走 把狗带走 快点 |
[43:18] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧 |
[43:21] | – is that cute or what? – I know. | -真可爱啊 -我知道 |
[43:26] | Morning, guys. have you seen… daah. | 早上好 你们见过… |
[43:29] | She’s playing with Kevin. we thought she didn’t like him. | 她在逗凯文玩 我们还以为她不喜欢狗 |
[43:32] | Will you go get her, Andy? | 你去叫她进来 安迪 |
[43:33] | We have a whole day planned for her, | 我们把她的一整天都安排好了 |
[43:35] | And she needs to get ready. | 让她准备一下 |
[43:37] | Yeah. tell her we have a big surprise for her. | 告诉她 我们给她一个特大惊喜 |
[43:43] | Look! give me my phone. come on. please, just give me my phone. | 还给我电话好吗 求你了 给我电话 |
[43:46] | – come on. right here. – what the hell are you doing? | -过来 这里 -你在干什么 |
[43:49] | Oh, my god. your grandmother was completely right. | 天啊 你奶奶的说的太对了 |
[43:52] | The eagle came and tried to take the dog. | 鹰来了想把狗带走 |
[43:54] | But then I saved him. then it came back, and it took my phone. | 但是我救了它 老鹰又回来了把电话带走了 |
[43:57] | – are you drunk? – what? no! I’m serious. | -你喝醉了吗 -什么 没有 我说实话 |
[44:00] | He’s got my phone, and Frank’s calling me on that phone. | 它拿走了我的电话 弗兰克正在给我打电话 |
[44:02] | Relax, all right? | 别紧张了 好吗 |
[44:04] | We’ll order another phone, same number. | 我们再买一个新电话 同样的号码好吗 |
[44:05] | We’ll go into town tomorrow and get it. | 我们明天去城里买一个 |
[44:07] | – really? – yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[44:08] | Oh, ok. all right. well, you go then. | 好了 好的 那你走吧 |
[44:13] | – you have to get ready. – for what? | -你去准备一下 -为什么 |
[44:15] | You’re going out with mom and the girls. | 你要和妈妈还有其他女孩子出去 |
[44:16] | – I don’t want to go out. – shopping, sightseeing. and a surprise. | -我不想出去 -购物 观光 还有惊喜 |
[44:19] | – I hate shopping. – you’ll love it. | -我讨厌购物 -你会喜欢的 |
[44:21] | – I hate sightseeing. – you’re going. | -我讨厌观光 -你必须去 |
[44:22] | – no, I don’t want to go. – you’re going. | -不 我不想去 -你得去 |
[44:23] | – I’m not going. I’m not going. – yes, you are. | -我不去 不想去 -但你要去 |
[44:25] | Now give me a nice big hug. we don’t want them | 现在拥抱我一下 我不想让她们 |
[44:27] | – to think we’re fighting. – I don’t want to touch you. | -以为我们在争吵 -我不想碰你 |
[44:28] | – come on. hug time. – no, I don’t want to… | -快点 拥抱时间到了 -不 我不想… |
[44:30] | – hug time. – I don’t want to… | -拥抱时间 -我不想… |
[44:31] | There we go. | 好了 |
[44:33] | Yeah, that’s nice. | 看他们真好 |
[44:36] | Yeah. that’s nice. | 这样真好 |
[44:39] | There we go. isn’t that nice? | 这样不好吗 |
[44:43] | – yeah. | -好 |
[44:44] | If you touch my ass one more time, | 再敢摸我屁股 |
[44:47] | I will cut your balls off in your sleep. ok? | 我就在你睡觉的时候把你的蛋蛋砍下来 |
[44:49] | – yeah. – there you go. | -好的 -好了 |
[44:51] | All righty now. so, uh… we clear on that? | 现在 我们说清楚了吗 |
[44:53] | – yeah. – yeah. such a good fianc? | -清楚了 -这样的未婚夫真好 |
[45:11] | – Jeez. – you want to see me? | -哎呀 -你想见我 |
[45:14] | Your mom found these eco-balls. | 你妈妈找到这些环保球 |
[45:17] | They dissolve in water. | 它们可以在水中溶化 |
[45:21] | I don’t know how she comes up with this stuff. | 我不知道她是在哪弄到这些的 |
[45:23] | Anyway, she, uh… is a little peeved. | 但是 她很不高兴 |
[45:27] | Apparently, I wasn’t the most gracious of hosts last night. | 很显然 因为昨晚我成了最没礼貌的主人 |
[45:31] | It was a little bit of a shock | 你说你准备结婚 |
[45:33] | To find out that you’re getting married… | 这真让我有点吃惊 |
[45:34] | …especially when none of us even knew you were dating. | 尤其是我们中没人知道你在约会 |
[45:38] | The point is… I owe you an apology. | 关键是 我该向你道歉 |
[45:44] | Accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[45:46] | There’s something else. | 还有点别的事 |
[45:49] | I’ve been going over my retirement plans recently, | 我最近开始翻看我的退休计划 |
[45:53] | And it got me thinking. | 所以我就想 |
[45:56] | I’ve done a lot of things in my life. | 在自己的一生中成就了不少事业 |
[45:58] | Practically built an empire with your mother from the ground up. | 可以说和你妈妈白手起家建立这个大企业 |
[46:01] | It doesn’t mean anything unless… | 当然如果没有人接管 |
[46:03] | Unless you have someone to leave it to. | 那对我们来说就什么也不是了 |
[46:04] | – we already discussed this. – I’d like to discuss it again. | -我们已经讨论过 -我愿意再讨论一下 |
[46:07] | You have responsibilities here. | 你在这里有责任 |
[46:11] | I think I’ve been more than understanding | 我觉得我已经十分理解 |
[46:13] | About your goofing off in New York. | 你其实是在纽约混日子 |
[46:15] | I need you to quit playing around… | 我希望你不要再混日子了 |
[46:16] | Here we go again. | 我们又要吵 |
[46:17] | When are you going to start taking what I do seriously? | 你什么时候对我的工作认真点 |
[46:20] | When you start acting seriously. | 从你认真行动开始 |
[46:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[46:24] | I feel sorry for you, dad. | 我真替你遗憾 爸爸 |
[46:26] | I wish you had another son. I really do. | 我真希望你再有一个儿子 |
[46:29] | One who wanted to stay here. | 他愿意留在这里 |
[46:30] | One who wanted to take over the family business. | 接管家族企业 |
[46:32] | One who wanted to marry someone that you approve of, | 和你认为合适的人结婚 |
[46:34] | But it’s not me. now, it must seem strange to you, | 但那不是我 在纽约的生活对你来说 |
[46:37] | My life in New York… sitting in an office, reading books. | 坐在办公室里看书 很奇怪 |
[46:42] | But it makes me happy. you understand? | 但是我很开心 懂了吗 |
[46:48] | If that’s what makes you happy, son, I got nothing to say. | 如果那让你开心 儿子 我也没什么好说的了 |
[46:51] | Well, that’s a first. | 看来这只是开始 |
[46:54] | You know what? apology not accepted. have fun out here. | 知道吗 道歉不接受 自己玩吧 |
[47:13] | There is no way you could leave her at home. | 你不可能把她自己放家里 |
[47:14] | She had to be here. absolutely. | 她绝对应该在这里 |
[47:16] | She’s been coming here forever. | 她一直都来这里 |
[47:18] | I hope you are ready for your big surprise… | 希望你已经为你的惊喜做好准备了 |
[47:21] | …because this is one of Sitka’s greatest treasures. | 这可是斯塔卡难得的宝贝 |
[47:24] | – right? – oh, yes. oh, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 当然了 |
[47:28] | Ok, this is the big surprise | 好了 这就是我跟你说的 |
[47:30] | I was telling you about. you ready? | 特大惊喜 准备好了吗 |
[47:35] | Oh, Margaret, you’re gonna love it! | 马格瑞特 你一定会喜欢的 |
[48:08] | ramone’s the only exotic dancer on the island. | 偌摩尼是这个岛上唯一的脱衣舞男 |
[48:10] | But we’re lucky to have him. | 看他表演我们很幸运 |
[48:21] | Work it, Ramone! | 跳得真好 若摩尼 |
[48:24] | – wow. – over here, Ramone! over here. | -哇 -过来 若摩尼 过来 |
[48:28] | Over here, honey. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[48:31] | Show her what she’s gonna be missing. | 给她来点绝活 |
[48:33] | Come, my sexy princess. | 过来 性感的小公主 |
[48:35] | – yeah! – oh, no. not necessary. | -来吧 -不 不必了 |
[48:36] | It’s a really nice gesture, but I really need to just… | 动作很优美 但是我需要… |
[48:39] | Go on, Margaret. get up there! | 去吧 马格瑞特 上台去 |
[48:41] | You come dance. | 一起跳舞 |
[48:42] | Ok, pluck my eyes out. ok. | 好吧 鼓足勇气 好了 |
[48:43] | All right. here we go. | 好了 上来 |
[48:47] | Go, Margaret! go, Margaret! | 加油马格瑞特 加油马格瑞特 |
[48:49] | Hey. | 大家好 |
[48:52] | Hey… oh. | 大家好 |
[48:53] | Give it to her, Ramone! | 脱给她看 若摩尼 |
[49:00] | Go on, Ramone! give it to her! | 快点 若摩尼 表演给她看 |
[49:15] | Ooh, that’s a move I haven’t seen. | 这个动作我可没见过 |
[49:19] | Look at her face! | 你看她的表情 |
[49:22] | Guess who. for you. for you. for you. | 知道吗 为你准备的 为你准备 |
[49:27] | – yeah! – enjoy! | -太棒了 -好好享受 |
[49:33] | I don’t want to touch it. no. ok, ok. very sweet. | 我不想碰它 不要 好吧 真好 |
[49:38] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[49:41] | Smack him! | 打他 |
[49:42] | – I’m sorry? – smack his ass. | -打他 -打他的屁股 |
[49:45] | Smack it. ok. | 打他 好的 |
[49:49] | – smack him, Margaret! – give it to him! | -打他 马格瑞特 -给他一下 |
[49:52] | Yeah! woo! | 太好了 |
[49:56] | Can I get down now? | 我能下去了吗 |
[50:08] | Free. be free. | 自由 你自由了 |
[50:19] | Hey! there you are. how are you holding up? | 你在这里 你还好吗 |
[50:21] | Oh, fine. fine. just working on my tan. | 没事 很好 只是想晒晒 |
[50:26] | Yeah, the Paxtons can be a bit overwhelming at times. | 帕克森家族的人有时候让人很尴尬 |
[50:29] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[50:31] | It’s a little different than new york, huh? | 和纽约有一点不同对吗 |
[50:33] | Little bit. little bit. you ever been? | 一点 就一点 你去过纽约吗 |
[50:36] | No. that was always Andrew’s dream, not mine. | 没有 那一直是安卓的梦想 不是我的 |
[50:39] | You guys were pretty serious, huh? | 你们以前很认真是不是? |
[50:42] | Well, I mean, we dated in high school and all through college, | 我们从高中开始一直到大学都在谈恋爱 |
[50:45] | But we were kids. | 但是我们都很小 |
[50:49] | And you guys called it off because of… | 那你们分手是因为… |
[50:56] | The night before we graduated school, he proposed… | 在我们毕业那天 他向我求婚 |
[51:00] | …and said he wanted to elope | 说他想和我一起私奔 |
[51:02] | And run away to New York with me. | 一起去纽约 |
[51:05] | And… | 之后 |
[51:07] | You said “no.” | 你拒绝了 |
[51:09] | And I said “no,” yeah. | 之后我拒绝了 是的 |
[51:12] | I’ve never been anywhere but here. this is home. | 我从没有去过别的地方 这就是我的家 |
[51:16] | But anyway… you’re a lucky girl. | 但是无论如何 你很幸运 |
[51:21] | He really is the best, which you obviously already know. | 他真的是最棒的 当然你已经知道了 |
[51:26] | Oh, yep. yep, very much so, yeah. | 是的 是的 很棒 |
[51:31] | Well, cheers to you guys. | 为你们干杯 |
[51:35] | Oh… thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:44] | Looks like Ramone’s wrappin’ it up. | 看起来 若摩尼要穿衣服了 |
[51:48] | Go, Annie! | 上啊 安妮 |
[51:52] | I’ve never seen him so… | 我从没有见过他如此… |
[51:54] | – no, he really got down. …out there. I mean… | -他真的下来 出去 我是说 |
[51:56] | He was wonderful. | 他真棒 |
[52:01] | Oh, no. | 哦 不要 |
[52:07] | Andrew! | 安卓 |
[52:09] | Andrew, honey, is everything ok? | 安卓 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[52:15] | What… what’s he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[52:17] | Something’s up. it’s best to leave him alone. | 事情有点不对劲 还是不要管他了 |
[52:20] | Come on, honey. | 快点 亲爱的 |
[52:25] | … hunt’s version of that here tonight. | 今天的拳击比赛… |
[52:27] | Hey, hey, hey. what are you doing? I’m watching that. | 你在干嘛 我正在看呢 |
[52:29] | Why is andrew out there | 安卓又在外面 |
[52:31] | Hollowing out that old stupid canoe again? | 傻刨那个独木舟干啥呢? |
[52:33] | Well, maybe he’s planning to escape. what? | 也许他是想逃跑呢 怎么了 |
[52:36] | I am so tired. | 我有点累了 |
[52:37] | Think I’m gonna go upstairs, take a shower, | 先去楼上洗个澡 |
[52:39] | Wash off ramone’s coconut body oil. | 洗掉那些油 |
[52:42] | Sure. | 好的 |
[52:43] | I had a great day today. thank you. | 我今天很开心 谢谢你 |
[52:48] | What did you do? | 你干什么了呢 |
[52:49] | I didn’t do anything, I mean… | 我什么都没干 |
[52:51] | I just had a frank conversation with him about his future. | 我只想跟他好好谈谈他的未来 |
[52:55] | Oh… well, yeah. that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[52:58] | That’s a good idea, joe, | 这真是个好主意 |
[52:59] | Because he will never come back home now. | 因为他再也不会回来了 |
[53:01] | He is my son. I only get to see him every three years | 他是我儿子 我却只能三年看他一回 |
[53:05] | Because of you. because of you. | 都是因为你 因为你 |
[53:07] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[53:09] | – you are gonna be supportive… – shh! | – 你要支持他 – 嘘 嘘 |
[53:11] | …of him marrying margaret, and that is that. | 跟马格瑞特结婚 就是这样 |
[53:12] | Shh! shh! shh! | 嘘 嘘 |
[53:15] | You know, if we’re not careful, | 如果我们再不上点心 |
[53:17] | We are gonna end up in this great big house… | 我们俩就将在这所房子里 |
[53:20] | …just you and me alone… | 只有你和我 |
[53:22] | …you and me and everything that we’re angry about, | 还有一屋子的让人讨厌的东西 孤老终身 |
[53:24] | And god forbid that they should have a grandchild | 而上帝也惩罚我们 让我们 |
[53:27] | That we never get to see. | 有孙儿却不能去看 |
[53:29] | You are going to fix this, joe. I mean it. fix it now. | 不能再这样下去了 你惹得麻烦你去解决 |
[53:42] | Where’s a towel? | 毛巾在哪? |
[53:51] | Towel… | 毛巾 |
[53:54] | Towel, towel, towel… towel, towel. | 毛巾 毛巾 毛巾 |
[53:58] | This is all they have for a towel? | 这就是毛巾? |
[54:00] | It’s ridiculous. I can’t get dry. | 真搞笑 这怎么擦得干 |
[54:05] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[54:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[54:20] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[54:21] | J-j-just… I’m sorry. | 我只是 对不起 |
[54:23] | L-l-let me just, let me just get a towel. | 只是想拿个毛巾 |
[54:25] | Let me just get a towel. | 拿下毛巾就行了 |
[54:26] | Just… look. | 只是… 看 |
[54:28] | You need to just… I’m sorry. | 你只要 |
[54:30] | Ok, I’m sorry for feeding you to the eagle. | 对于拿你喂鹰的事 我很抱歉 |
[54:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:38] | Go away. go away. | 走开 走开 |
[54:39] | Go, go. just let me get a towel. | 走开 让我拿毛巾 |
[54:41] | Go, go, go… hold on. | 走开 等下 |
[54:52] | How you like that? huh? | 喜欢这样是吧 |
[54:56] | Take it, take it. that’s right. | 很好 |
[54:57] | That’s what I’m talking about. you like that? | 就是这样 你喜欢 是吧 |
[55:02] | Oh. you like it. | 啊 你真的喜欢 |
[55:10] | Come here. come to mama. | 到这来 到妈妈这 |
[55:13] | That’s right. get on the carpet. | 好 到垫子上 |
[55:15] | That’s a good boy. | 真是好孩子 |
[55:17] | Yes! that’s good, boy! come on. | 对 就这样 |
[55:21] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[55:28] | – oh, oh! – what the? | – 哦 – 到底怎么回事? |
[55:32] | – oh! – oh, my god! | – 哦 – 哦 天哪 |
[55:34] | – why are you naked? my god! – oh, god. why are you wet? | – 你怎么没穿衣服 – 哦 天哪 你怎么 |
[55:37] | – don’t look at me. – I don’t understand. | – 别看我 – 我真搞不明白 |
[55:39] | – why are you wet? – why are you naked? | – 你怎么全身都是湿的 怎么没穿衣服 |
[55:41] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[55:43] | Oh, god! you’re showing everything. | 哦 天哪 你一丝不挂 |
[55:45] | Cover it up, for the love of god! | 上帝啊 遮一下吧 |
[55:47] | Oh, god, not the baby maker. | 不要生儿毯 |
[55:52] | Explain yourself please. | 解释一下 |
[55:53] | – explain myself? – yes, explain yourself. | – 我解释一下? – 对 你解释一下 |
[55:55] | – I was outside. – oh, really? | – 我刚才在外面 – 真的吗 |
[55:57] | – you didn’t hear me? – I was listening to… | – 那刚才怎么没回应 – 我在听歌 |
[55:59] | What are you even doing home? | 你在家里搞什么 |
[56:00] | Then you just, jump me out of nowhere? what’s that? | 你突然跳了出来 是怎么回事 |
[56:02] | I di… I didn’t mean to jump you. | 我不是故意的 |
[56:04] | Your dog was attacking me, and I had to run, and I ran into you. | 你的狗想咬我 我就撞到你了 |
[56:08] | What is it with you and this dog? | 你跟狗是怎么回事 |
[56:10] | Just, you know, just… go. | 我只是… |
[56:12] | – go… – fine. | – 走开 – 很好 |
[56:13] | – go take a shower. you stink. – fine. | – 去洗个澡 你身上味儿好大啊 |
[56:15] | – nice tattoo, by the way. – what? | – 纹身很不错 我看见了 – 什么? |
[56:19] | See? see? exactly. you see that? | 看见狗了吧 |
[56:21] | Oh… barely made it out with my life there. | 它真是太淘气了 到处乱跑 |
[56:24] | See the size of the teeth on that thing? | 看见狗的牙齿了吗 |
[56:26] | I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[56:42] | So… so naked. | 你刚才什么都没穿 |
[56:49] | Can we, uh, not talk about that, please? | 我们能不能不说这个 |
[56:52] | Just sayin’. | 只是说说 |
[56:59] | So, uh, what’s the deal with you and your father? | 你跟你爸爸的协议是什么 |
[57:01] | Ooh, I’m sorry. that question is not in the binder. | 问题不是协议 |
[57:06] | Oh, really? well, I thought you were the one that said | 是吗 你不是说 |
[57:08] | We needed to learn all this… | 我们需要弄清楚… |
[57:10] | Not about that, I didn’t. | 不是那个 我没有 |
[57:11] | – but if the guy asks us… – not about that, margaret. | – 但是如果有人问我们 – 跟那个无关 马格瑞特 |
[57:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[57:30] | – I like the psychic network. – what? | – 我喜欢那种心灵相互感应的感觉 – 什么 |
[57:35] | Not in the “ha-ha, isn’t that funny, she likes that trash” | 不是那样 ” 哈哈 没那么有趣 她喜欢那种垃圾” |
[57:37] | Kind of way. I actually quite enjoy it. | 那种我非常喜欢的 |
[57:45] | I took disco lessons in the sixth grade. | 我六年级的时候学过迪斯科 |
[57:50] | My first concert was rob base & d.j. e-z rock. | 我听的第一场音乐会是rob base & d.j. e-z rock(某牛逼乐队) |
[57:57] | I think brian dennehy is sexy. | 布莱恩・丹尼真是很性感 |
[58:00] | Don’t like flowers in the house, | 我不喜欢温室里的花 |
[58:02] | ’cause they remind me of funerals. | 因为他们总让我想到葬礼 |
[58:05] | Never played a video game. | 我从不玩电子游戏 |
[58:08] | I read wuthering heights every christmas. | 每年圣诞我都会读”呼啸山庄” |
[58:11] | It’s my favorite book. | 这是我最喜欢的书 |
[58:16] | Haven’t slept with a man in over a year and a half. | 18个月没跟男人睡过觉了 |
[58:22] | And, uh… I went to the bathroom and cried | 我跑进浴室里哭泣 |
[58:25] | After bob called me a poisonous bitch. | 在鲍勃叫我恶毒的婊子之后 |
[58:29] | And the, uh, bird tattoo? | 关于那个鸟的纹身 |
[58:32] | They’re swallows. | 是燕子 |
[58:36] | Got them when I was 16… after my parents died. | 是我16岁 父母死的时候刺的 |
[58:43] | Stupid. | 那时候很傻很天真 |
[58:46] | I’m sure there’s many many other things, | 经历了那么多事情 |
[58:48] | But that’s all I can come up with right now. | 到现在能想起来的也就这么多了 |
[58:58] | You, uh, there? | 还在听吗 |
[59:02] | I’m here. | 在呢 |
[59:06] | Just processing. | 在想你说的话 |
[59:14] | You really haven’t slept with anyone in 18 months? | 你真的18个月没跟男人睡过 |
[59:17] | Oh, my god. out of all that, that’s all you got? | 听了这么多 你只得到这些? |
[59:19] | That’s a long time. | 时间真长 |
[59:21] | Yeah, well, I’ve been a little busy. | 嗯 我有点忙 |
[59:28] | Who’s, uh… | 谁是 |
[59:30] | – rob base and d. j… – e-z rock? | – rob base and d. j… – e-z rock? |
[59:42] | – no. they were good. – mm-mm. | – 他们非常棒 |
[59:47] | – what? – nothing. | – 什么? – 没什么 |
[59:51] | I know who they are. I just wanted to hear you sing it. | 我知道他们 只是想听你唱出来 |
[1:00:03] | – margaret? – yes? | – 马格瑞特 – 什么? |
[1:00:08] | Don’t take this the wrong way. | 别想歪了 |
[1:00:12] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:00:15] | You are a very… very beautiful woman. | 你是个很漂亮的女人 |
[1:00:49] | God, I can’t sing that high. | 天哪 我唱不了那么高的音 |
[1:01:15] | Huh? where am i? | 我这是在哪? |
[1:01:19] | What time is it? | 几点了(阿拉斯加纬度高夏季白天很长 她生物钟有些不适应) |
[1:01:20] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[1:02:02] | Room service. breakfast for the happy couple. | 小两口 起来吃早餐啦 |
[1:02:06] | Andrew! andrew! | 安卓 安卓 |
[1:02:11] | Your mother’s at the door. get up! | 你妈妈在门口 快起来 |
[1:02:13] | – get up here! your mother’s… – oh, god. | – 起来 到床上来 |
[1:02:14] | Just a second! | 等一下 |
[1:02:20] | – not the baby blanket. – ok, all right. | – 不是育儿毯 – 好 |
[1:02:22] | Not the baby blanket. get it off, get it off, get it off. | 不是育儿毯 起来 |
[1:02:25] | – ok, all right. – wait a second. hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:02:27] | – what? what? – are you wearing makeup? | – 怎么了 – 你怎么化了妆 |
[1:02:29] | What? no. of course not. | 什么 没有啊 |
[1:02:31] | – ok, what do we do? all right. – just spoon me, spoon me… | – 搞什么啊 – 好吧 搂着我 |
[1:02:34] | – oh, my god! what is that? – I’m sorry. it’s morning. | – 啊 这是什么 – 不好意思 现在是早上 |
[1:02:37] | What do you mean, “it’s morning”? | 什么”早上”啊!(早上有一种起来很早的鸟…��) |
[1:02:39] | Are you ok? | 还好吧 |
[1:02:41] | Yep! coming. one second. yep. come on in. everything’s fine. | 很好 马上就好 等一下 |
[1:02:43] | Disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[1:02:46] | Ow, you’re on my hair. ok, just… | 你压着我头发了 |
[1:02:53] | – oh, wow. – ooh, smells good. | 哇 真香啊 |
[1:02:56] | Cinnamon rolls. | 是肉桂 面包 |
[1:02:58] | Oh, you shouldn’t have gone to that trouble. | 你们这样真别扭 |
[1:03:00] | Oh, you’re family now. it’s no trouble. | 你们现在是一家了 |
[1:03:03] | Hey, you have room for one more? | 我能进来吗 |
[1:03:05] | Wow. could we not do the brady family meeting right now? | 哇 怎么搞的像家庭会议 |
[1:03:10] | We just got up… | 我们刚起来 |
[1:03:11] | – yeah. …if you don’t mind. | 如果不介意的话 |
[1:03:12] | Your mother and I have come up with a proposition | 我跟你妈妈有个提议 |
[1:03:14] | And I happen to think it’s a terrific idea… | 我觉得这是个非常好的主意 |
[1:03:17] | We want you to get married here tomorrow. | 我们想让你们明天结婚 |
[1:03:20] | Tomorrow. | 对 明天 |
[1:03:23] | – what? what? what? – mmm-mmm. no. | – 什么 什么? |
[1:03:25] | Well, you’re gonna get married anyway, | 反正你们也要结婚 |
[1:03:27] | So why don’t you get married here… | 为什么不在这儿结呢 |
[1:03:29] | …where we can be all together, | 这样大家都能聚在一起 |
[1:03:31] | And that way grandma annie can be a part of it. | 我和你奶奶也能参加你们的婚礼 |
[1:03:34] | – oh. oh, we’re… – no. | – 哦 我们 – 不 |
[1:03:36] | No. no, it’s gammy’s big birthday tomorrow night. | 不 明晚是奶奶的大寿 |
[1:03:39] | Big day for her. | 意义重大 |
[1:03:41] | We don’t want to ruin it. that’s you know… | 我们可不想弄砸了 |
[1:03:43] | I’ve had 89 birthday parties, I don’t need another one. | 我已经过了89岁的生日了 不想再过了 |
[1:03:46] | Oh, gammy. | 哦 奶奶你也在 |
[1:03:48] | It would be a dream come true for me | 我就盼着这样啊 |
[1:03:50] | To see my one grandchild’s wedding. | 可以看看孙子的婚礼 |
[1:03:53] | – a dream come true! – mmmm. | 现在就要实现了 |
[1:03:55] | – so you’ll do it? – mmm-mmm. | 能答应吗 |
[1:03:58] | Before I’m dead? | 在我咽气之前 |
[1:04:00] | – ok. ok. – ok. | – 好 -好 |
[1:04:04] | Ok, we will do everything. | 我们会准备好一切的 |
[1:04:06] | And you can get married like we did, in the barn. | 你们可以像我们那样 在仓房结婚 |
[1:04:09] | It’s a paxton family tradition. | 这是个家庭传统 |
[1:04:11] | – oh, wow! – yup. | – 哦 -好的 |
[1:04:14] | Wow! uh! I’ve always wanted to get married in a… in a barn. | 嗯 我一直都想在仓房里结婚 |
[1:04:19] | – I have. – it’s a sign. | 这真是个征兆 |
[1:04:21] | A sign from the universe that you’re meant to be together. | 一个来自上天的安排 你们注定在一起 |
[1:04:25] | Oh, we must give thanks, I tell you. | 我们必须要感谢 |
[1:04:28] | Come, come. we must give thanks. | 来来 跟我一起 |
[1:04:31] | Ok, I know I should leave you alone now. | 我还是不要打搅的好 |
[1:04:34] | But we’re just so excited! I know you’re excited, too. | 我们真是很兴奋 我知道你也很兴奋 |
[1:04:38] | – it’s the craziest. – really excited. | – 是有点疯狂 – 真的很激动 |
[1:04:49] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:04:52] | When my mom finds out that this whole thing is a sham | 如果妈妈发现这一切都是假的 |
[1:04:54] | She’s gonna… she’s gonna be crushed, | 她不得 不得疯了 |
[1:04:55] | And my grandmother’s gonna die. | 奶奶也会气死的 |
[1:04:57] | – your mom’s not going to find out. – i… my father. | – 不会让你妈发现的 – 我 我爸爸… |
[1:04:59] | What the hell’s with that? the whole wedding thing? | 是怎么了 举行什么婚礼啊 |
[1:05:01] | Where did that come from? | 他是怎么想的啊 |
[1:05:02] | She probably got him worked up into it. | 是你妈妈逼着他想出来的 |
[1:05:04] | It’s fine. she’s not gonna find out. | 没事 她发现不了的 |
[1:05:05] | – they’re not going to find out. – oh, god. margaret! | – 他们发现不了的 – 哦 天哪 马格瑞特 |
[1:05:07] | Andrew, they’re not gonna find out, ok? just relax. | 安卓 放松 他们发现不了的 |
[1:05:11] | It’s gonna be ok. | 没事的 |
[1:05:13] | It’s not like we’re gonna be married forever. | 我们又不是真结婚 |
[1:05:15] | We’ll be happily divorced before you know it. | 我们很快又会离婚 |
[1:05:18] | It will be fine. it will be fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:05:22] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[1:05:24] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:05:29] | – get us some coffee. – yeah. | – 去倒两杯咖啡 – 好 |
[1:05:33] | So, would you like a cinnamon soy latte? | 肉桂咖啡怎么样 |
[1:05:36] | A-ha. | 好 |
[1:05:43] | You’re right, you know… | 没事的 |
[1:05:44] | Get a quickie divorce, we’ll be fine. | 很快就会离婚 没事的 |
[1:05:46] | – absolutely. – it’s gonna be fine. | – 当然 – 没事的 |
[1:05:47] | Everything is going to be great. | 一切都会很好 |
[1:05:50] | But this little missus better learn how to cook… | 老婆应该学会做饭 |
[1:05:52] | …so she can take care of her husband. | 然后才能照顾好自己的丈夫 |
[1:05:53] | Keep my man happy. | 让他开心 |
[1:05:55] | I don’t want him leaving me for another woman. | 我不想他离开我去找别的女人 |
[1:05:56] | Come on… | 得了吧 |
[1:05:58] | …haven’t left you yet, margaret. | 还没离开你呢 马格瑞特 |
[1:06:00] | I got it. let go. | 松手吧 |
[1:06:05] | – you all right? – yeah, um… | – 还好吧 – 嗯 |
[1:06:08] | You know what? I’m gonna go. | 我要出去一下 |
[1:06:09] | Where? | 去哪? |
[1:06:10] | I just kinda feel like going outside. | 想出去走走 |
[1:06:13] | All right. that’s the bathroom. | 好的 那边是浴室 |
[1:06:16] | Oh, yeah. I know. I’m just, uh… | 额 我有点… |
[1:06:17] | I’m gonna go to go to the bathroom, and then I’m gonna go out, outside. | 我先去浴室 然后再出去 |
[1:06:21] | All right. | 好 |
[1:06:23] | All right. | 好 |
[1:06:35] | Ok, you just have to focus, margaret. just focus. | 集中精神 集中精神 马格瑞特 |
[1:06:40] | This is a business deal. this is just a business deal. | 这只是个交易 |
[1:06:43] | Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[1:06:49] | Ok, this is a little rough. I can do this. | 是有点难 但我可以做到的 |
[1:06:54] | Oh, my god. god, I hate nature! | 哦 天哪 我讨厌这丛林小路 |
[1:06:57] | I hate it. | 真讨厌 |
[1:06:58] | Not stopping. not stopping. oh! oh… | 怎么停不了了 |
[1:07:02] | Why are you not stopping? | 怎么不停呢 |
[1:07:04] | Stop, stop, stop it, stop! | 停 停 |
[1:07:10] | I just wanted… some air. | 我只想呼吸写新鲜空气 |
[1:07:17] | What is that? | 这么搞成这样 |
[1:07:20] | What now? what is that? what is that? | 这是怎么了 |
[1:07:24] | What is that? | 这么搞成这样 |
[1:07:40] | What is that? | 这么搞成这样 |
[1:07:58] | Come to me, margaret of new york. | 到我这来吧 纽约来的马格瑞特 |
[1:08:01] | It is i, grandma annie. | 是我 安妮奶奶 |
[1:08:05] | I see you are a curious one. | 很好奇是吧 |
[1:08:08] | Come. see how I give thanks to mother earth. | 过来 看看我怎么感谢大地母亲 |
[1:08:11] | You know, actually, I’m not that curious. | 我不是好奇 |
[1:08:13] | – I’ll just… – look around you. | 我只是四处看看 |
[1:08:15] | Mother earth has provided all this… | 大地母亲给了我们一切 |
[1:08:18] | …just as she brought you and andrew together to be joined. | 也是她让你和安卓相遇结合 |
[1:08:22] | – oh. – we must give thanks | 我们一定要感谢她 |
[1:08:25] | And ask that your loins be abundantly fertile. | 让你早日生子 |
[1:08:28] | Come. dance with me in celebration. | 来 跟我一起跳舞庆祝 |
[1:08:32] | You know, can i, can I just thank her from here? | 我就在这表达谢意吧 |
[1:08:35] | I insist! | 来吧 我坚持这样 |
[1:08:37] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:08:39] | I will come down and dance with you. | 我这就下去跟你一起跳 |
[1:08:44] | Follow and learn. | 跟我跳 |
[1:08:51] | Come on, margaret! feel the rhythm of the drums. now you. | 来吧 马格瑞特 跟着鼓点的节奏 现在你… |
[1:08:55] | – me what? – chant. | – 什么 – 唱诵 |
[1:08:57] | Chant what? | 唱诵什么 |
[1:08:58] | Whatever comes to you. it is the way. | 什么都行 |
[1:09:00] | – but I don’t know any chants. – to the trees. use your vowels. | – 但我不会唱诵啊 – 可以唱诵树木 |
[1:09:08] | – yes. chant. – yes. chant, chant. | – 对 唱诵 – 对 唱诵 |
[1:09:10] | – eee. to the trees. – yes! yes! | – 对着树木 – 对 对 |
[1:09:12] | – to the universe! – the universe. ah. universe. | – 对宇宙 – 对宇宙 啊 宇宙 |
[1:09:16] | To the crazy. to the window, the window. | 对着窗户 |
[1:09:20] | To the wall, to the wall. | 对着墙 |
[1:09:21] | To the sweat drip down my balls. | 为了我蛋蛋上流下的琼浆 |
[1:09:23] | – to all you bitches… – louder! | – 对 你们这帮婊子 – 大声点 |
[1:09:26] | To the window, to the window. | 对着窗户 |
[1:09:28] | To the walls, to the walls. | 对着墙 |
[1:09:29] | To the sweat drip down my balls. | 为了我蛋蛋上流下的琼浆 |
[1:09:31] | Now all you bitches crawl. | 姑娘们都给我躺下吧 |
[1:09:33] | # all skeet, skeet, mother | 琼浆 琼浆 靠 |
[1:09:35] | # all skeet, skeet, goddamn | 琼浆 琼浆 去他的 |
[1:09:37] | # to the window, to the window | 为了窗 为了窗 |
[1:09:38] | # to the wall, to the wall | 为了墙 为了墙 |
[1:09:41] | # to the sweat drip down my balls | 为了我蛋蛋上流下的琼浆 |
[1:09:42] | # to all you bitches crawl | 姑娘们都给我躺下吧 |
[1:09:44] | # all skeet, skeet, mother | 琼浆 琼浆 靠 |
[1:09:46] | # all skeet, skeet goddamn | 琼浆 琼浆 去他的 |
[1:09:48] | # to the window, to the window | 为了窗 为了窗 |
[1:09:50] | # to the wall, to the wall | 为了墙 为了墙 |
[1:09:51] | # to the sweat drip down my | 为了我蛋蛋上流下的琼浆 |
[1:09:53] | # all you bitches go | 你们这些娘们都来了 |
[1:09:58] | Gammy! let’s take it to the bridge! woo! | 奶奶! 让我们去桥那边吧! |
[1:10:01] | # let me see you get low you scared, you scared | 我要看你们躺下 你怕了 你怕了 |
[1:10:03] | # drop your ass to the flo’ you scared, you scared | 把你的屁股放低 你怕了 你怕了 |
[1:10:05] | # let me see you get low you scared, you scared | 我要看你们躺下 你怕了 你怕了 |
[1:10:07] | – # drop your ass to the floor – you scared! | 把屁股放到地板上 你怕了 |
[1:10:08] | # you scared, you scared see you get low | 你怕了 你怕了 看见自己躺下 |
[1:10:10] | – # you scared, you scared – you scared. | 你怕了 你怕了 你怕了 |
[1:10:11] | # your butt to the flo’ you scared, you scared | 放低你的胸 你怕了 |
[1:10:13] | # now stop, woo now wiggle it | 现在停下 一起扭动 |
[1:10:15] | # now stop, woo jiggle it, just jiggle it | 现在停下 轻轻摇动 |
[1:10:17] | – whatcha doing? – # just wiggle it | – 你们在做什么? |
[1:10:20] | Oh, uh. | 厄 |
[1:10:22] | Uh… you know, your gammy wanted me to… | 奶奶想要我… |
[1:10:26] | …you know, chant. chant from the heart. | … 发自内心的呼唤 |
[1:10:28] | Balls? that’s what came to your heart? | 蛋蛋? 这就是你的内心? |
[1:10:30] | You know, it went with the beat. | 我是跟着节奏来的 |
[1:10:34] | Your phone arrived. | 你的手机到了 |
[1:10:36] | I’m gonna go into town to pick it up. wanna come? | 我要进城去把它拿回来 你去吗? |
[1:10:38] | Oh, yes, I want to go. I want to go. oh, hold on. | 好 我去 我去 哦 等等 |
[1:10:41] | Is it, uh, ok if I go with him? | 我可以 恩 和他走吗? |
[1:10:43] | Whatever you do is what shall be. | 你无论做什么都是对的 |
[1:10:47] | But you’re ok if I go? | 如果我走你不会不高兴吧? |
[1:10:48] | – fine. go on. – bye, gammy. | -没事 去吧 -再见 奶奶 |
[1:10:52] | – you’re a freak! – shut up. | -你真是个怪人 -闭嘴 |
[1:10:54] | Would you, please? | 别闹了 |
[1:10:57] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[1:11:17] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[1:11:18] | Andrew, hey! | 嘿 安卓 |
[1:11:20] | – you got that phone I ordered? – yes, it came in. how are you? | -我订的电话到了吗? -是的 到了 你好吗? |
[1:11:23] | – great. you? – good. | -很好 你呢? -不错 |
[1:11:26] | Hola. | 哈罗 |
[1:11:29] | Hey, hi. | 嘿 你好 |
[1:11:31] | Remember this? | 还记得这个吗? |
[1:11:33] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[1:11:34] | Wonderful. wonderful. yes. | 好极了 好极了 是的 |
[1:11:37] | – remember that? – yes. yes. I know. | -你记得? -是的 是的 我记得 |
[1:11:43] | Think you made quite an impression on ramone. | 看来偌摩尼对你印象很深刻 |
[1:11:45] | Mmm-hmm, I think the part where I burst into tears | 我猜是是因为我被吓哭了 |
[1:11:47] | Just really brought us together. | 他才记得我 |
[1:11:49] | – yeah. oh, guess what. – what? | -哦 知道吗? -什么? |
[1:11:50] | Fun fact about andrew number 11 | 安卓趣事第11条 |
[1:11:52] | – I like pringles. – mm-hmm. ok. | -我爱品客薯片 -恩 好 |
[1:11:54] | They’re delicious. all hostess products. | 它们很好吃 关于零食 |
[1:11:55] | Coke, never pepsi, and beef jerky. | 我喜欢可口可乐 不喝百事 还喜欢牛肉干 |
[1:11:57] | What, are you, like, 13? | 你怎么跟13岁小孩一样? |
[1:11:58] | – mmm. – here we go. | -呒 -给你 |
[1:12:00] | It’s all charged up, andrew. | 充满电了 安卓 |
[1:12:01] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[1:12:04] | And I put your lady’s number in, too. | 我把尊夫人的电话也输进去了 |
[1:12:06] | – thank you very mu… – milady. | -谢了… -宝贝儿 |
[1:12:11] | Thank you, thank you very much. thank you. | 谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[1:12:13] | Just… thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:19] | Oh, my god. I have 37 messages. | 天哪 我有37条留言 |
[1:12:22] | Shit. I need a computer. | 糟糕 我需要用电脑 |
[1:12:24] | Is there, is there a computer in this godforsaken town? | 这个鬼地方有电脑吗? |
[1:12:29] | Ok. so when it runs out, it gives you a warning. | 时间快到的时候 它会提醒你 |
[1:12:32] | Just put in more dimes. | 只要投币就行了 |
[1:12:35] | – here you go. – what? | -这给你 -什么? |
[1:12:37] | – you’re kidding. dimes? – come on, kels. | -别逗了 投币? -孩子们 跟上 |
[1:12:39] | – you’re not kidding? – I’ll be outside. | -你不是认真的吧? -我在外面等你 |
[1:12:40] | – yell if you need me. – but what am I supposed… | -你要我帮忙就喊一声 -我该怎么办… |
[1:12:42] | You’ll be fine. | 你能行的 |
[1:12:45] | Ok, I can figure this out. I’m an intelligent woman. | 我能摸索出来的 我是个聪明的女人 |
[1:12:50] | Block ’em out, block ’em out, block ’em out. there you go. | 投币 投币 投币 行了 |
[1:12:52] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:12:54] | Now. | 现在 |
[1:12:56] | What is that? what is it? | 这是什么? 这是什么? |
[1:13:01] | Um, uh, excuse me? excuse… | 请问? 请… |
[1:13:08] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:13:12] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:13:42] | So, it was nice to see gertrude, huh? | 能遇到格图德真好啊 是吗? |
[1:13:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:13:46] | She looked really pretty today. | 她今天真漂亮 |
[1:13:50] | – yeah, she did. – mmm-hmm. | -是的 -恩 |
[1:13:53] | Must be nice to see each other again and just catch up. | 能见到对方 叙叙旧 一定很开心 |
[1:13:56] | It’s definitely good to see her. it’s… | 见到她当然很高兴 那是… |
[1:13:58] | …definitely, yeah. it’s been a long time. | 当然 是啊 好久没见了 |
[1:14:01] | Oh, there they are. there they are. margaret! | 他们在那儿 他们在那 马格瑞特! |
[1:14:05] | We need margaret. | 我们需要马格瑞特 |
[1:14:06] | Afraid we’re going to have to steal you away, young lady. | 我们恐怕要借用你一下 亲爱的 |
[1:14:09] | Oh, no, no, no, no. I’m just gonna keep… | 哦 不不 我正要… |
[1:14:11] | No, not to worry. | 别担心 |
[1:14:12] | No strippers, no chanting in the woods. promise. | 没有脱衣舞男 不去森林里唱圣歌 我保证 |
[1:14:15] | – oh, well… – yeah. come on. | -哦 好吧… -来吧 |
[1:14:17] | But not you. it’s girl stuff. you’d hate it. | 没说你 这是女人的事 你不会喜欢的 |
[1:14:21] | – but… – come on. | -可是… -来吧 |
[1:14:23] | Um, ok. will i, uh… | 好吧 恩… |
[1:14:25] | …are these shoes ok for what we’re gonna do? | …我穿着这鞋子没问题吧? |
[1:14:28] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不敢相信这是事实 |
[1:14:31] | My mother made this dress by hand. | 我妈妈亲手做了这条裙子 |
[1:14:34] | In this very shop. in 1929. | 就在这家店里 1929年 |
[1:14:38] | It’s funny how things come back in style. | 重现往日真的很有意思 |
[1:14:41] | Just… just finishing up the buttons. | 我正在扣扣子 |
[1:14:43] | Yeah, and don’t worry about the fit | 不合身没关系 |
[1:14:45] | Because annie is the best tailor in southeast alaska. | 安妮是阿拉斯加东南最好的裁缝 |
[1:14:48] | Oh… pssh. | 哦… 嘘 |
[1:14:51] | Wow, incredible. | 哇 帮极了 |
[1:14:53] | Maybe a tad loose in certain areas, but otherwise… | 或许有些地方有些大 但是其他… |
[1:14:55] | Oh, sorry. I’m a bit chesty to begin with | 哦 抱歉 我本来就有点丰满 |
[1:14:59] | And I happened to be knocked up when I wore this. | 何况我穿它的时候碰巧正怀孕了 |
[1:15:02] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:15:03] | Oh, let’s see if we can find your boobs. | 让我看看你的胸在哪里 |
[1:15:09] | – they’re in there somewhere. – yes. yes, they are. | -它们肯定在里面某个地方 -是的 找到了 |
[1:15:12] | This is like an easter egg hunt. | 这有点像是找复活节彩蛋 |
[1:15:15] | Maybe they shrunk up in the cold alaskan air. | 可能它们遇到阿拉斯加冷空气收缩了 |
[1:15:20] | – oh! there they are. – that… yes. that would be… | -哦! 找到了 -对 没错 |
[1:15:24] | – there, let’s see. – I was thinking, if you’d like, | -这里 我来看看 -我在想 如果你不介意 |
[1:15:28] | Maybe we could head down your way for the holidays this year. | 我们今年圣诞可以去找你们 |
[1:15:32] | Oh, that would, uh… that would be nice. | 哦 这…太好了 |
[1:15:35] | That’d be nice. or maybe we could come to you, too. | 太好了 或者我们也可以来找你们 |
[1:15:39] | – well, that would be lovely. – mmm-hmm. | -那真是太好了 -恩 |
[1:15:43] | I would like that very much. | 我真是太高兴 |
[1:15:45] | Oh, grace, for god’s sake. we’ve got work to do. | 格瑞斯 看在上帝的份上 我们还有活要干呢 |
[1:15:48] | – I know. I’m sorry. – go make yourself a cup of tea. | -我知道 对不起 -去喝杯茶吧 |
[1:15:51] | I’ll finish this. go. | 这里有我 去吧 |
[1:15:54] | Now, let’s make this absolute perfection. | 现在 画龙点睛的时刻到了 |
[1:16:02] | Now, just one special touch and you’re ready. | 最后打扮一下就完美了 |
[1:16:11] | It’s been in the family for more than 150 years. | 它在我们家已经传了150多年了 |
[1:16:16] | Annie, it’s beautiful, but I don’t really think… | 安妮 它真漂亮 可是我不… |
[1:16:18] | – shh. I’m not finished. – oh, sorry. | -我还没说完呢 -对不起 |
[1:16:21] | My great-grandfather gave it to my great-grandmother | 我的曾祖父把它送给了我的曾祖母 |
[1:16:24] | When they got married. | 他们结婚 |
[1:16:26] | They were quite a scandal, you know. | 这在当时是个丑闻 |
[1:16:28] | He was russian and she was tlingit | 他是俄国人而她是阿拉斯加印第安人 |
[1:16:32] | and back then You had to get approval from every member of the tribe | 在当时 结婚要得到部落里 |
[1:16:35] | Before you got married. | 每一个成员的同意 |
[1:16:37] | Almost broke them up. | 他们几乎就要被拆散了 |
[1:16:38] | Well… how did they stay together then? | 他们后来怎么在一起的? |
[1:16:41] | She was a lot like you. tough. | 她和你很像 铁娘子 |
[1:16:44] | Wouldn’t take “no” for an answer. | 不允许别人说“不” |
[1:16:47] | She was good for him. | 她很适合他 |
[1:16:51] | I want you to have it. | 我要把它送给你 |
[1:16:53] | – I can’t. can’t take this. – I don’t want to hear it. | -我不能 不能接受这个 -这话我可不爱听 |
[1:16:56] | Grandmothers love to give their stuff to their grandchildren. | 祖母们总喜欢把东西传给孙辈 |
[1:17:00] | It makes us feel like we’ll still be part of your lives | 这让我们觉得我们还活在你们的生命里 |
[1:17:03] | Even after we’re gone. | 就算将来不在了 |
[1:17:04] | Take it. | 收下吧 |
[1:17:12] | Are… are you all right, dear? | 你没事吧 亲爱的? |
[1:17:16] | I, uh… | 我… |
[1:17:26] | I, uh… I just, uh, I just wanted to… | 我… 我只是想… |
[1:17:31] | Make sure there was enough time to get all the sewing done. | 确保有足够的时间来改这件衣服 |
[1:17:34] | Don’t you worry about that. | 你就别担心了 |
[1:17:37] | – you’re gonna be beautiful. – ok. | -你会惊艳全场的 -好 |
[1:17:40] | – now let’s get you out of those pins. – ok. | -现在让我们把大头针取下来 -好 |
[1:18:06] | All right. | 好 |
[1:18:13] | This is untied. hop on in. | 解开绳索 跳上来 |
[1:18:19] | Hey, hey, hey. hey! hey, hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:18:23] | Whoa! what… | 哇 |
[1:18:24] | Mind telling me what the hell’s wrong? | 告诉我究竟发生了什么? |
[1:18:26] | I just needed to get away from everybody. | 我只是想远离人群 |
[1:18:27] | – what’s wrong? – nothing! just stop talking, please! | -怎么了? -没事 让我静一静 |
[1:18:38] | Would you mind telling me what’s happening now? | 告诉我究竟发生了什么? |
[1:18:41] | Margaret. | 马格瑞特 |
[1:18:45] | – margaret! – I forgot, ok? | – 马格瑞特! -我不记得了 |
[1:18:48] | You forgot what? | 你不记得什么了? |
[1:18:49] | I forgot what it was like to have a family! | 我不记得家庭是什么样的了! |
[1:18:52] | I’ve been on my own since I was 16 | 我从16岁开始就一个人生活了 |
[1:18:54] | And I forgot what it felt like to have people love you | 我已经不记得有人爱 |
[1:18:57] | And make you breakfast | 有人为我做早饭 还说 |
[1:19:00] | and say, “hey! We’d love to come down for the holidays.” | 还说 嘿 我们想去你那过圣诞 |
[1:19:01] | And I say, “well, why don’t we come up and see you instead?” | 然后我回答 为什么不是我们来看你们呢? |
[1:19:05] | And give you necklaces! and you have all that here, | 还有人送项链! 而你在这里什么都有 |
[1:19:07] | And you have gertrude, and I’m… I’m just screwing it up! | 你还有格图德 而我把这全搞砸了 |
[1:19:10] | You’re not screwing it up! I agreed to this! | 你没搞砸 我同意你 |
[1:19:12] | You were there, remember? | 你也在场 还记得吗? |
[1:19:13] | Your family loves you. do you know that? | 你的家人爱你 你知道吗? |
[1:19:15] | – I know that! yes! – you know that? | -我知道 是的 -你知道什么 |
[1:19:17] | And you’re still willing to put them through this? | 你还想让他们经历这一切? |
[1:19:18] | They’re not gonna find out! | 他们不会发现的! |
[1:19:19] | How do you know they won’t find out? | 你怎么知道他们不会发现? |
[1:19:21] | Because you said so yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[1:19:22] | – I know, but what if your mother… – you said so yourself! | -我知道 可是万一你妈妈… -你自己说的 |
[1:19:24] | Oh, my god, if your mother found out… | 哦 老天 如果你妈妈发现… |
[1:19:25] | Whoa! whoa! | 哇! 哇! |
[1:19:27] | – oh, my god! what if gammy finds out? – the boat is moving! | -天哪! 如果奶奶发现了 -船在动 |
[1:19:29] | If gammy finds out, she’s gonna have a heart attack! | 如果奶奶发现真相 她会心脏病发作的 |
[1:19:30] | Stop! it’s gonna be fine! | 住嘴! 没事的! |
[1:19:32] | – she’s gonna have a heart attack! – will you calm down! hold on! | -她会心脏病发作的! -你冷静一点! |
[1:19:36] | Whoa, whoa. whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:19:37] | Whoa! I don’t think that hijacking a boat | 我觉得就算是劫持一艘快艇 |
[1:19:41] | Is a proper way to express your frustration! | 也不能解决你的问题 |
[1:19:44] | Now… oh, great. | 现在…好极了 |
[1:19:46] | Now you decide to shut up! margaret? | 你决定闭嘴了! 马格瑞特? |
[1:19:48] | – andrew! – margaret? | -安卓! -马格瑞特? |
[1:19:50] | – andrew! – margaret! | -安卓! -马格瑞特! |
[1:19:57] | I can’t swim! | 我不会游泳 |
[1:19:58] | Margaret! | 马格瑞特! |
[1:20:00] | To the buoy! | 朝浮标游! |
[1:20:01] | – what? – to the buoy! | -什么? -朝浮标游! |
[1:20:04] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:20:18] | All right, come on! give me your hand! | 好 加油 把手给我 |
[1:20:21] | Hey! give me your hand! | 嘿 把手给我 |
[1:20:23] | Margaret! give me… | 马格瑞特! 给我… |
[1:20:26] | Come on, give me your hand! | 快 把手给我 |
[1:20:28] | Come on, come on. I got you. I got you. | 加油 加油 我抓住你了 |
[1:20:30] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[1:20:33] | Come on. | 好了 |
[1:20:35] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你究竟在想什么? |
[1:20:37] | Could’ve gotten yourself killed. | 你差点把你自己搞死 |
[1:20:39] | You turned the boat and made me fall in, you jackass. | 是你转弯的时候把我甩下去的 你这个混蛋 |
[1:20:42] | You let go of the steering wheel, ahab. | 是你松开了方向盘 |
[1:20:44] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:20:47] | All right, come here. you’ve got to get warm. come on. | 好了 过来 你得暖和起来 快 |
[1:20:50] | Come on. it’s ok. | 过来 没事了 |
[1:20:55] | That’s ok. | 没事了 |
[1:21:00] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[1:21:33] | I want to talk to both of you. | 我想和你们两个谈谈 |
[1:21:48] | Your mother is never to hear about any of this. | 别让你妈妈知道 |
[1:22:02] | Told you I’d check up on you. | 告诉过你们了 我会查你们的 |
[1:22:06] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[1:22:07] | I got a phone call from mr. gilbertson here, | 我接到了这位戈博森先生的电话 |
[1:22:09] | Who told me that if you were lying, | 他告诉我你们在撒谎 |
[1:22:12] | And he strongly believes that you are, | 他坚决认为你们在撒谎 |
[1:22:14] | He would send you to prison. | 他要把你送去坐牢 |
[1:22:15] | So I flew him up here. | 所以我让他飞到这儿来了 |
[1:22:17] | – dad. – luckily for you, | -爸爸 -幸运的是 |
[1:22:20] | Your father negotiated a deal on your behalf. | 你父亲代表你谈了一个条件 |
[1:22:23] | Now, this offer’s gonna last for 20 seconds, | 你有20秒钟时间考虑 |
[1:22:26] | So listen closely. | 所以听仔细了 |
[1:22:28] | You’re gonna make a statement | 你得发表声明 |
[1:22:29] | Admitting this marriage is a sham… | 承认这个婚姻是一个骗局 |
[1:22:30] | …or you’re gonna go to prison. | 不然你就要坐牢 |
[1:22:32] | You tell the truth, you’re off the hook, | 如果你说实话 就会没事 |
[1:22:34] | And she is going to go back to canada. | 她就会回去加拿大 |
[1:22:42] | Ah, well. take the deal. | 接受条件吧 |
[1:22:45] | – I don’t think so. – don’t be stupid, andrew. | -我可不这么认为 -别犯傻了 安卓 |
[1:22:50] | You want a statement? here’s your statement. | 你想要声明? 我现在就给你 |
[1:22:51] | I’ve been working for margaret tate for three years. | 我为马格瑞特・塔特工作了3年 |
[1:22:53] | Six months ago we started dating, we fell in love. | 6个月前我们开始约会 我们相爱了 |
[1:22:55] | I asked her to marry me, she said “yes.” | 我求她嫁给我 她同意了 |
[1:22:57] | I’ll see you at the wedding. | 我们婚礼上见 |
[1:23:10] | Well, you know. | 好吧 你看见了 |
[1:23:33] | So… | 那么… |
[1:23:37] | …you sure about this? | 你确定吗? |
[1:23:40] | Not really. | 不尽然 |
[1:23:45] | I mean, I am very appreciative of what you’ve done, | 我很感激你所作的一切 |
[1:23:48] | But I think that… | 但是我想… |
[1:23:49] | You’d do the same for me. | 你也会这样做的 |
[1:23:50] | Right? | 对吗? |
[1:23:53] | Hope everyone is decent. | 希望大家都没事 |
[1:23:56] | You need to come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[1:23:57] | Now, tomorrow is your wedding day. | 明天是你的大喜日子 |
[1:23:59] | You have to give the baby maker a rest tonight. | 今晚你得让送子毯休息一下 |
[1:24:01] | It’s tradition. | 这是风俗 |
[1:24:02] | – give your bride a kiss good night. – we’re not gonna… | -和你的新娘道晚安吧 -我们没打算用… |
[1:24:04] | …use the baby maker. | 送子毯 |
[1:24:06] | You’ve got your whole lives to be together. | 你们有一辈子可以一起过 |
[1:24:08] | – ok. – now, come on. come on. | -好吧 -快来 |
[1:24:18] | If I don’t go with her, she’s just gonna… | 如果我不跟她去 她会… |
[1:24:19] | – come right back. – yeah. | -马上回来 -好 |
[1:24:30] | See you in the morning? | 明早见? |
[1:24:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:25:37] | Hey, gammy. | 嘿 奶奶 |
[1:25:40] | – thanks, gammy. – oh. | -谢谢 奶奶 -哦 |
[1:26:51] | Everyone, please be seated. | 请大家就坐 |
[1:26:58] | Ramone. | 偌摩尼 |
[1:27:03] | We are gathered here today to give thanks… | 我们今天相聚在这里是为了… |
[1:27:09] | …and to celebrate… | 庆祝… |
[1:27:12] | …one of life’s greatest moments. | 一项生命中最重要的时刻 |
[1:27:14] | To give recognition | 来见证 |
[1:27:16] | To the beauty, honesty, and unselfish ways | 安卓和马格瑞特之间的纯洁的 诚实的 无私的 |
[1:27:21] | Of andrew and margaret’s true love | 挚爱 |
[1:27:24] | In front of family and friends. | 在亲友面前 |
[1:27:26] | For it is their family and friends | 因为是他们的家人和朋友 |
[1:27:29] | Who taught andrew and margaret to love. | 教会了安卓和马格瑞特懂得去爱 |
[1:27:34] | So it is only right that family and friends are all… | 所以只有家人和朋友都… |
[1:27:42] | Mi amor. do you have a question? | 亲爱的 你有问题吗? |
[1:27:45] | Uh, no… | 没有 |
[1:27:47] | Your hand is up. | 你举手了 |
[1:27:52] | Oh, it, it’s, uh, not a question, | 这不是提问 |
[1:27:55] | But I do have something I need to say. | 我有话要说 |
[1:27:57] | – margaret. – can it wait till after? | – 马格瑞特 -能不能等结束再说? |
[1:28:01] | Uh… no. no. | 不 |
[1:28:17] | – Hi there. – Hi. | -大家好 -你好 |
[1:28:21] | Thank you all so much for coming out. | 非常感谢各位前来 |
[1:28:23] | I, uh… have a bit of an announcement | 关于这个婚礼 |
[1:28:27] | To make about the wedding. | 我有个小声明 |
[1:28:29] | – A confession, actually. – What are you doing? | -事实上是个招供 -你在干什么 |
[1:28:32] | Uh… I’m a Canadian. Yes, Canadian. | 我是一个加拿大人 是的 加拿大人 |
[1:28:36] | With an expired visa who was about to be deported. | 我的签证已经过期 很快就要被遣送回去 |
[1:28:40] | And because I didn’t want to leave | 因为我不想离开 |
[1:28:42] | This wonderful country of yours, | 你们的美妙国度 |
[1:28:44] | I forced Andrew here to marry me. | 我强迫安卓娶我 |
[1:28:47] | Margaret, stop it. | 马格瑞特 不要说了 |
[1:28:48] | See, Andrew has always had this extraordinary work ethic. | 看 安卓总是有超乎寻常的工作态度 |
[1:28:54] | Something I think he learned from you. | 我想这是从我这里学到的 |
[1:28:57] | And for three years I watched him work harder | 三年来 我看着他辛勤工作 |
[1:28:59] | Than anyone else at our company. | 比我们公司的任何人都努力 |
[1:29:01] | And I knew that if I threatened to destroy his career… | 所以我知道如果用他的事业相威胁 |
[1:29:04] | …he would, he would do just about anything. | 他就会乖乖就范 |
[1:29:11] | So I blackmailed him to come up here and to lie to you. | 所以我强迫他回到这里 欺骗你们 |
[1:29:17] | All of you. | 欺骗所有人 |
[1:29:20] | And I thought it would be easy to watch him do it. | 我原以为看着他这样做会很容易 |
[1:29:25] | But it wasn’t. | 但我错了 |
[1:29:29] | Turns out it’s not easy to ruin someone’s life | 我发现毁掉别人的生活并不是那么容易 |
[1:29:32] | Once you find out how wonderful they are. | 尤其是当你发现他们有多棒的时候 |
[1:29:41] | You have a beautiful family. | 你们有一个非常好的家庭 |
[1:29:44] | Don’t let this come between you. | 别让这些影响你们 |
[1:29:50] | This was my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:29:52] | Margaret… | 马格瑞特 |
[1:29:54] | Andrew, this was a business deal, | 安卓 这只是个交易 |
[1:29:56] | And you held up your end, but now the deal is off. | 你坚持了你的部分 但现在交易结束 |
[1:30:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:30:04] | And, you, meet me at the dock. | 而 你 门口见 |
[1:30:05] | You’re giving me a ride to the airport. | 你可以带我去机场 |
[1:30:24] | – What were you thinking? – I don’t, I don’t know. | -你在想些什么 -我不 我不知道 |
[1:30:27] | Andrew, you lied to us. | 安卓 你骗了我们 |
[1:30:28] | Let me get my head on straight, ok? | 让我理一下思路 好吗 |
[1:30:30] | I’ll explain everything later. | 我晚点会解释一切 |
[1:30:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:31:11] | You were right. This book is special. | 你是对的 这本书很特别 |
[1:31:14] | I lied because I knew publishing meant | 我说谎了 因为我知道出版就意味着 |
[1:31:15] | I’d lose you as an assistant | 你不会再作我的助手了 |
[1:31:17] | But… you have an extraordinary eye, | 但是 你有一双不同寻常的慧眼 |
[1:31:19] | And I’ll make sure we buy this before I leave. | 在我离开以前公司一定会买下这本书的 |
[1:31:22] | Have an amazing life. You deserve it. Margaret. | 好好过 你的生活本该如此 马格瑞特 |
[1:31:28] | Well, that was, uh… crazy. | 这真是 疯了 |
[1:31:33] | You know, people are gonna be talking about this forever. | 你知道 这事人们会津津乐道好久的 |
[1:31:37] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[1:31:41] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[1:31:43] | Yeah. No. uh… | 是 没事 |
[1:31:48] | I just feel… you know what the problem is? | 我感觉 你知道问题是什么吗 |
[1:31:52] | The problem is that this woman… | 问题就是这个女人 |
[1:31:55] | …is a gigantic pain in my ass. | 让我心里很痛 |
[1:31:59] | First there’s the whole leaving thing. I understand that. | 首先是整个离场这事 我理解 |
[1:32:01] | It’s a sham wedding. it’s kind of stressful. | 这是个假婚礼 确实有压力 |
[1:32:04] | But then she goes ahead and she leaves this note. | 然后她就走了 只留下张字条 |
[1:32:07] | Because she doesn’t have the decency… | 她当着我面没有留颜面 |
[1:32:09] | The humanity to do it to my face. | 没留一丝仁慈的就这么做 |
[1:32:11] | Three years. Three years I work with this… this terrorist. | 三年了 我跟这个 这个恐怖分子工作三年了 |
[1:32:17] | Never once has she had a nice thing to say, | 她从没说过一句好话 |
[1:32:18] | And then she goes ahead and she writes this crap! | 然后她现在就这么走了 写了这么个废话 |
[1:32:20] | – Andrew. – But none of that matters | -安卓 -但是那对于她来说没关系 |
[1:32:22] | Because we had a deal! | 就因为我们之前有个协定 |
[1:32:23] | – Andrew. – Sorry. I’m sorry. I just… | -安卓 -对不起 对不起 我只是… |
[1:32:27] | She just makes me a little crazy. | 她让我有点抓狂 |
[1:32:29] | Yeah. I can see that. | 是的 我看的出来 |
[1:32:32] | So you’re just gonna let her go? | 那你就这样让她走? |
[1:32:49] | So, what now? | 所以 现在怎么办 |
[1:32:51] | Well… now that you’re leaving voluntarily, | 现在 你自愿回去 |
[1:32:54] | It all becomes very civilized. | 一切都会办得很文明 |
[1:32:57] | Once we land in New York, you have 24 hours | 等我们回到纽约 你有24小时 |
[1:33:00] | To head back to Canada. | 收拾东西回加拿大 |
[1:33:10] | – Andrew, what’s happening? – I got to talk to her. | -安卓 怎么了 -我要跟她谈一下 |
[1:33:13] | – Why would you do that? – Boys! | -你干嘛要这么做 -孩子们 |
[1:33:14] | This has nothing to do with you. | 这和你没关系 |
[1:33:15] | Boys, stop it! Stop it! | 孩子们 别说了 别说了 |
[1:33:16] | I’m not gonna let you do this. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[1:33:18] | I’m not asking your permission here. | 我又没征求你的许可 |
[1:33:19] | Annie! Joe! Joe! | 安妮! 乔! 乔! |
[1:33:22] | Annie! Joe! | 安妮! 乔! |
[1:33:26] | I think I’m having a heart attack. | 我想我的心脏病犯了 |
[1:33:29] | – Easy. Easy. – Somebody get a doctor! | -放松 放松 -快叫医生 |
[1:33:30] | – Easy, Easy. – Get a doctor! | -放松 放松 -叫医生来 |
[1:33:36] | I got it. | 好了 |
[1:34:06] | Andrew. | 安卓. |
[1:34:10] | You two need to stop fighting. | 你们两个别再吵了 |
[1:34:13] | You’ll never see eye to eye. | 你们就从没有面对面好好谈过 |
[1:34:17] | But you’re family. | 但你们是一家人 |
[1:34:24] | Promise me you’ll stand by andrew. | 我要你发誓对安卓好 |
[1:34:29] | Even if… if you don’t agree with him. | 就算是…就算你心里不同意他的做法 |
[1:34:35] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[1:34:38] | Andrew. | 安卓 |
[1:34:40] | Promise me you’ll work harder to be a part of this family. | 跟我保证你会努力融入到家庭之中 |
[1:34:46] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:34:51] | I will, gammy. | 我会的 奶奶 |
[1:34:53] | Well, then, the spirits can take me. | 好 那么 精灵们可以带我走了 |
[1:34:59] | Oh, Annie. | 安妮 |
[1:35:08] | Gammy? | 奶奶 |
[1:35:16] | I guess they’re not ready for me. | 我猜他们还没给我准备好地儿 |
[1:35:19] | I’m feeling much better, sonny. | 我感觉好多了 孩子们 |
[1:35:21] | No need to take us to the hospital. | 没必要带我们去医院了 |
[1:35:22] | Take us to the airport, please. | 请带我们去机场 |
[1:35:24] | Mom, what? Are you faking the heart attack? | 妈妈 什么 你的心脏病是假装的吗 |
[1:35:26] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[1:35:28] | Well, it was the only way I could get you two | 这是我能让 |
[1:35:30] | To shut up and get us to the airport! | 你们闭嘴去机场的唯一法子 |
[1:35:32] | Ma’am, we’re not authorized to take you to the airport. | 夫人 我们没有权限带你去机场 |
[1:35:34] | Larry Ferris, don’t make me call your mother. | 拉瑞・法瑞斯 别逼我给你妈打电话 |
[1:35:37] | You got it. | 好吧 |
[1:35:41] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你真吓死我了 |
[1:35:48] | Yep. You should’ve given up back in New York. | 是的 你本就不该回纽约的 |
[1:35:52] | See, I’m like Eliot Ness. | 看 我喜欢埃勒特・耐丝 |
[1:35:56] | I always get my man. | 我总是能抓到人 |
[1:35:59] | I’m that good. | 我太棒了 |
[1:36:02] | Flight 1601, as soon as you’re in position, | 航班1601 起飞航道已经准备好 |
[1:36:04] | You’re cleared for takeoff. | 到点就可以起飞 |
[1:36:05] | Roger that, Chuck. | 明白了 恰克 |
[1:36:14] | Ok. come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 快点 |
[1:36:23] | Tower. Talk to me. | 指挥塔 请说 |
[1:36:24] | – Chuck! It’s Adrew Paxton. – Hey, dude. | -恰克 我是安卓・派斯顿 -你好 伙计 |
[1:36:26] | Hey, uh… I have a little favor I need from you, buddy… | 我需要你帮个小忙 伙计 |
[1:36:29] | Margaret’s on that plane. I got to talk to her. can you stop it? | 马格瑞特在那架飞机上 我要跟她谈一下 你能阻止起飞吗 |
[1:36:31] | Oh, yeah! | 哦 是啊 |
[1:36:33] | I heard about your lady bailin’. | 我听说了你的新娘闹剧 |
[1:36:35] | – Drag-ola. – Chuck! I need you | -嗑药了 -恰克 我需要你 |
[1:36:38] | To stop the plane, please. | 阻止起飞 拜托 |
[1:36:39] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么干 |
[1:36:42] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Come on! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 拜托 |
[1:36:46] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:36:50] | No! | 不 |
[1:36:53] | – What’s wrong? – Margaret’s on that plane. | -怎么了 -马格瑞特在飞机上 |
[1:36:55] | – And he didn’t get to tell her. – Tell her what? | -他还没告诉她 -告诉她什么 |
[1:36:58] | That he loves her. | 告诉她他爱她 |
[1:36:59] | So she could tell him that she loves him, too. | 然后她也可以告诉他她爱他 |
[1:37:02] | Ok, but how does he… | 好吧 但是他怎么… |
[1:37:03] | If she didn’t love him, she wouldn’t have left. | 如果她不爱他 她不会离开 |
[1:37:04] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[1:37:06] | Am I the only one not getting this? | 我是不是唯一一个不知情的 |
[1:37:08] | – Oh, Joe! – Chuck! Chuck! Look down. | -乔 -恰克 恰克 看下面 |
[1:37:12] | Oh! oh. Look down. | 看下面 |
[1:37:13] | Like… oh, there you are! | 好像 哦 你在这里 |
[1:37:15] | Sorry, man. There was nothing I could do. | 对不起 伙计 我实在是无能为力 |
[1:37:19] | Thanks, Chuck. | 谢谢 恰克 |
[1:37:24] | I’m sorry, son. I didn’t know how you felt about her. | 对不起 儿子 我不知道你对她的感觉 |
[1:37:34] | Honey, it’s gonna be ok. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[1:38:09] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[1:38:29] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[1:38:31] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[1:38:32] | I need for you to send the boxes in my office to… | 我需要你把我办公室的盒子 |
[1:38:36] | …to this address, please. | 寄到这个地址 拜托 |
[1:38:37] | This one right here. This address right here. Ok? | 这个在这儿 地址在这儿 好吗 |
[1:38:42] | – Can you do that? – Uh, yes. Sure. | -你能做吗 -是的 当然 |
[1:38:44] | – Good, all right. Thank you. – Miss Tate. | -好的 很好 谢谢 -塔特女士 |
[1:38:46] | Yes. What? What? | 是的 什么 什么 |
[1:38:56] | Andrew. | 安卓. |
[1:39:03] | Why are, why are you panting? | 为什么 为什么你气喘吁吁的 |
[1:39:05] | Because I’ve been running. | 因为我刚跑过来的 |
[1:39:07] | – Really. From Alaska? – I need to talk to you. | -是吗 从阿拉斯加吗 -我要跟你谈谈 |
[1:39:10] | Yeah? well, I don’t have time to talk. | 这样啊 我现在没时间聊天 |
[1:39:12] | I need to catch a 5:45 to Toronto. | 我要赶5:45的飞机去多伦多 |
[1:39:14] | – Margaret. – I need the boxes to go out today. | -马格瑞特 -我要这些盒子今天就寄出 |
[1:39:16] | I want to make sure everything is… | 我想要确保每件事都… |
[1:39:17] | Margaret! Stop talking! | 马格瑞特 别说了 |
[1:39:24] | Gotta say something. | 我要说些事 |
[1:39:25] | – Ok. – This will just take a sec. | -好吧 -只花几分钟 |
[1:39:27] | Fine. What? | 好吧 什么 |
[1:39:30] | Three days ago, I loathed you. | 三天以前 我憎恶你 |
[1:39:34] | I used to dream about you getting hit by a cab. | 我曾梦到你被出租车撞死 |
[1:39:37] | Or poisoned. | 或者中毒死 |
[1:39:38] | – Oh, that’s nice. – I told you to stop talking. | -哦 太好了 -我叫你别说话 |
[1:39:42] | Then we had our little adventure up in Alaska | 然后 我们在阿拉斯加经历了一些事 |
[1:39:44] | And things started to change. | 情况开始变了 |
[1:39:47] | Things changed when we kissed. | 变化发生在我们接吻的时候 |
[1:39:51] | And when you told me about your tattoo. | 在你告诉我你的纹身的时候 |
[1:39:56] | Even when you checked me out when we were naked. | 甚至在我们光着身子撞到的时候 |
[1:40:00] | Naked? | 光着身子? |
[1:40:01] | Well, I didn’t see anything… | 我什么也没看到 |
[1:40:03] | Yeah, you did. | 你看到了 |
[1:40:04] | But I didn’t realize any of this until I was standing alone. | 但是我一直没发现 直到我一个人 |
[1:40:08] | In a barn… wife-less. | 站在礼堂里 没有新娘 |
[1:40:12] | Now, you can imagine my disappointment | 现在你可以想象一下我的失落 |
[1:40:15] | When it suddenly dawned on me | 当我慢慢了解这些变化 |
[1:40:16] | That the woman I love is about to be kicked out of the country. | 我深爱的女人将被赶出这个国家 |
[1:40:23] | So, Margaret. | 所以 马格瑞特 |
[1:40:27] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[1:40:32] | Because I’d like to date you. | 因为我喜欢和你约会 |
[1:40:47] | Trust me. You don’t really want to be with me. | 相信我 你不是真的想和我在一起 |
[1:40:50] | Yes, I do. | 不 是真的 |
[1:40:53] | See, the thing is, there is a reason why | 看 问题就在于 这就是为什么 |
[1:40:56] | I’ve been alone all this time. | 一直以来我都一个人 |
[1:40:59] | I’m comfortable that way. | 我习惯这样了 |
[1:41:01] | And I think it would just be a lot easier | 如果我们忘了所有发生的这一切 然后我离开 |
[1:41:03] | If we forgot everything that happened and I just left. | 事情就不会这么复杂了 |
[1:41:11] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:41:18] | That would be easier. | 那可能会简单点 |
[1:41:37] | – I’m scared. – Me, too. | -我害怕 -我也是 |
[1:42:04] | Aren’t you supposed to get down on your knee or something? | 难道你不该跪下或怎样吗 |
[1:42:07] | I’m gonna take that as a “yes.” | 我会把这话就当作你接受了 |
[1:42:08] | Oh, ok. | 好吧 |
[1:42:25] | Yeah! Show her who’s boss, Andrew! | 让她看看谁是老大 安卓 |
[1:42:36] | So, let me see if I’ve got this right. | 好吧 来看看我说的对不对 |
[1:42:40] | You two are engaged again. | 你们两个又订婚了 |
[1:42:42] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[1:42:44] | For real? | 真的? |
[1:42:47] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是的 -是啊 |
[1:42:48] | You’re sure you want to go through with this? | 你们肯定要进行到底? |
[1:42:49] | Because one wrong answer… | 因为只要一个答案是错误的 |
[1:42:50] | I’m gonna take you down. | 你们就会被判欺诈 |
[1:42:56] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好的 -好的 |
[1:43:00] | Let’s do it. | 那我们开始吧 |
[1:43:11] | When did you first start to date? | 你们的第一次约会是什么时候 |
[1:43:13] | Last week. | 上周 |
[1:43:14] | – That going well? – So far it’s great. thank you. | -感觉如何? -目前为止还很棒 谢谢 |
[1:43:18] | What kind of deodorant does andrew use? | 安卓用什么除味剂 |
[1:43:19] | Men’s speed stick? | 男用速效除味棒? |
[1:43:21] | What flavor? Musk? Alpine? | 什么味的? 麝香? 阿尔卑斯? |
[1:43:24] | Was it love at first sight? | 是一见钟情吗 |
[1:43:26] | No. | 不是 |
[1:43:28] | I loved her from the beginning. | 我一开始就喜欢她 |
[1:43:32] | What side of the bed does Margaret sleep on? | 马格瑞特睡床哪边? |
[1:43:33] | She sleeps on the left. | 她睡左边 |
[1:43:35] | What side of the bed do you sleep on? | 你睡床的哪边? |
[1:43:38] | Look, are they soul mates? | 看 他们的感情非常深吗 |
[1:43:42] | Uh… will they kill each other? no. | 他们会彼此殉情吗? 不 |
[1:43:45] | Are you a good driver? | 你是个好司机吗 |
[1:43:46] | Oh, excellent driver. Excellent. | 出色的司机 出色的 |
[1:43:55] | In my mind I see her with someone perhaps… | 按我的想法 她可能更适合 |
[1:43:58] | …more swarthy, darker. | 更黑一点的 |
[1:44:00] | We don’t use the word “Margaret” around Kevin. | 我们不在凯文边上提马格瑞特这个词 |
[1:44:03] | He still hasn’t warmed up to her. | 它还是对她友善不起来 |
[1:44:07] | Margaret. | 马格瑞特 |
[1:44:09] | Margaret. | 马格瑞特 |
[1:44:11] | See? it’s the damnedest thing. | 看 这是最奇怪的事了 |
[1:44:13] | I have never farted in front of him. | 我从没在他面前放过屁 |
[1:44:14] | Nor will I ever fart in front of him. | 以后我也不会在他前面放屁 |
[1:44:17] | She farts in her sleep. | 她睡觉的时候放屁 |
[1:44:19] | Would you consider Margaret a good dancer? | 你觉得马格瑞特舞跳的好吗 |
[1:44:21] | You can tell by the way she drinks her soda pop | 你可以说她喝汽水 |
[1:44:25] | That she’s a good dancer. | 所以她舞跳的很好 |
[1:44:27] | Uh-huh. How, how… | 怎么 怎么 |
[1:44:28] | How is the soda pop relevant to the dancing? | 汽水怎么和跳舞扯上关系的 |
[1:44:33] | I don’t understand this. | 我不理解 |
[1:44:34] | – I call him… puppy. – Pumpkin. | -我叫他 乖乖 -小南瓜 |
[1:44:37] | – Monkey. – Daisy. | -猴子 -小花 |
[1:44:39] | – Kiddo. – Uh… bird. | -老兄 -鸟人 |
[1:44:41] | Sometimes I call him Rick. | 有时候我叫他瑞克 |
[1:44:44] | How do you spell “Ramone?” | 你怎么拼偌摩尼 |
[1:44:46] | R-a-m-o-n-e. | 偌-摩-尼 |
[1:44:49] | Could you do that again in english, please? | 请你用英语再拼一次好吗 |
[1:44:51] | When you say, you know, the position in the relationship… | 你提到的位置 我们的位置… |
[1:44:54] | Top or bottom? | 上还是下 |
[1:44:55] | You’re asking me a question about who’s on top? | 你是在问我谁在上面吗 |
[1:44:58] | You took an oath when you walked in this office. | 你进办公室前发过誓的 |
[1:45:00] | I did not take an oath. When did I take an oath? | 我没发誓 我什么时候发誓了 |
[1:45:02] | Laura should’ve done that, but she didn’t. | 劳拉应该负责这事 但她没管 |
[1:45:04] | – That’s ok. – Who’s Laura? | -没事 -谁是劳拉 |
[1:45:06] | She’s the girl behind you. Don’t look around. | 你后面的那个女的 别东张西望了 |
[1:45:08] | Which of the following numbers | 下面哪个数字 |
[1:45:09] | – Is not a prime? – Seventeen. | -不是质数? -17 |
[1:45:12] | I’m sorry. Let me say the list, please. | 对不起 先让我把数字报完 |
[1:45:14] | I’m sorry? | 对不起 什么? |
[1:45:15] | He knew your favorite color. | 他知道你最喜欢的颜色 |
[1:45:17] | – Blue? – Wrong! | -蓝色 -错 |
[1:45:18] | – Red? – No! | -红色 -不是 |
[1:45:20] | Dark… maybe like a hunter green? | 黑色 可能是迷彩绿? |
[1:45:21] | No. White. | 不 白色 |
[1:45:23] | – White? – Ok, moving on. | -白色? -好了 继续 |
[1:45:24] | Favorite color is blue. | 最喜欢的颜色是蓝色 |
[1:45:26] | What’s her favorite color when she’s not at home? | 当她不在家的时候 她最喜欢什么颜色 |
[1:45:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:45:31] | Are you a citizen of this country, Ramone? | 你是这个国家的公民吗 偌摩尼? |
[1:45:33] | Yes, I’m a citizen! Are you crazy? | 是的 我是公民 你疯了吗 |
[1:45:39] | What relevance a ball in a net | 网子里的球 |
[1:45:42] | Or a fruit roll-up or a pop-tart | 或者水果雪茄或一个馅饼 |
[1:45:44] | Has to do with my relationship with Andrew? | 跟我和安卓的关系有什么相关的? |
[1:45:46] | If you’re getting excited… | 如果你开始过激… |
[1:45:48] | Who are you engaged to? | 你跟谁订婚了 |
[1:45:51] | – Andrew. – Very good. Got one right. | -安卓 -很好 对了一个 |
[1:45:55] | Who are you engaged to? | 你跟谁订婚了 |
[1:45:56] | I’m engaged to Margaret Tate. | 我和马格瑞特・塔特订婚了 |
[1:45:58] | And on the wedding day, who will be next to you? | 在婚礼那天 谁会站在你身边 |
[1:46:04] | I’m going to marry Margaret Tate. | 我将娶马格瑞特・塔特 |
[1:46:06] | – Final answer? – That work? Yeah, final answer. | -最终回答? -这样也行? 是的 最终的答案 |
[1:46:09] | Is this a game show? I don’t understand what… | 这是个电视节目吗 我不明白… |
[1:46:19] | That’s a great song. | 这是首伟大的歌曲 |
[1:46:21] | That was beautiful. That was really beautiful. | 很美 真的很美 |
[1:46:22] | Mama cass. | 玛・凯斯(六七十年代美国女歌手) |