英文名称:The Princess Diaries 2 Royal Engagement
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Although your diplomas are equally specific, remember: | 尽管你们的毕业证书相当管用 记住 |
[00:25] | you are all going out into the world as individuals. | 你们是独自去闯世界 |
[00:30] | I now proudly present | 现在 我很荣幸的介绍 |
[00:33] | this year’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and lnternational Affairs | 今年伍得罗威尔逊公共国际事物学院的 |
[00:39] | graduating class. | 毕业班 |
[00:56] | Go, go, go. | 加油 加油 加油 |
[00:58] | – Bye. We love you. – You have to write. | -再见 我们爱你 -你必须记住 |
[01:01] | – Thank your mom for all the cookies, OK? – I’m very proud of you. | -谢谢你母亲准备的饼干 -我为你骄傲 |
[01:13] | Dear diary. | 公主日记 |
[01:15] | Well, it’s me. Brand-new college graduate-slash-princess. | 是我 全新的大学公主毕业生 |
[01:20] | Oh, I can’t believe it’s been five years | 哦 真不敢相信已经五年了 |
[01:22] | since Grandma told me that I was a princess. | 从奶奶告诉我 我是个公主算起 |
[01:26] | Me? A… a princess? Shut up. | 我? 公主? 闭嘴 |
[01:33] | And right after that, my mother surprised me | 自从那以后 我妈妈令我感到很吃惊 |
[01:35] | by marrying my high-school teacher, Patrick O’Connell. | 她同我高中老师帕特里克·奥柯奈尔结了婚 |
[01:39] | It must be going well, because they are now expecting a baby. | 一切都会好的 因为他们希望能有一个孩子 |
[01:44] | Lilly’s remained the same, as she continues to cause turmoil, | 莉莉还是老样子 一如既往的制造麻烦 |
[01:47] | but now as a graduate student at Berkeley. | 但是现在作为一个柏克利的毕业生 |
[01:50] | Which she calls “Berserkeley.” | 她一直叫它”柏斯克利” |
[01:54] | “How’s Michael?” you may ask. | 你可能会问”迈克尔怎么样了?” |
[01:56] | Well, we’re just friends now, as he went off to tour the country with his band. | 自从他和他的乐队全国巡回演出后 我们现在只是朋友 |
[02:01] | Princess Mia. | 米亚公主 |
[02:03] | Look out the window, and welcome back to Genovia. | 看看窗外 欢迎回到吉诺维亚 |
[02:15] | Oh, there it is. My beautiful Genovia. | 哦 是的 我美丽的吉诺维亚 |
[02:20] | Of course, I’m completely excited to be going back, but I’m also a bit nervous. | 当然 能够回来我很激动 但是也有一点紧张 |
[02:25] | Genovia One has landed. | 吉诺维亚一号已经着陆 |
[02:27] | Grandma Clarisse will step down by the end of this year as queen, | 奶奶克拉利瑟今年年底将从女皇的位置退下来 |
[02:30] | and I’ll be taking over, since I’m now 21. | 我将会接任 这时我是21岁 |
[02:33] | Mira, la princesa Mia. | 看啊 米亚公主 |
[02:35] | It’s the princess from America! Hi. | 这是来自美国的公主 你好! |
[02:38] | Viva la princesa. | 公主万岁 |
[02:39] | I know I studied diplomacy and political science at school, but… | 我知道我在学校里学的是外交和政治 但是 |
[02:43] | there is no course in “Queen, ” or “How To Run A Country 1 0 1.” | 没有一门课程是关于”女皇”和”如何管理国家”的 |
[02:48] | But Grandma’s going to help me, and I’ll take over when she thinks I’m ready. | 但是奶奶会教我 在她认为我准备好了的时候会让我接任 |
[02:53] | Of course, I wonder… will I ever be ready? | 当然 我会想 我什么时候才能准备好呢? |
[02:56] | In the meantime, I’m going to live in a beautiful palace like in a fairy tale, | 在这期间 我会住在一个像童话般漂亮的宫殿里 |
[03:01] | and eventually sit on a throne and rule the people of Genovia. | 并最终登上王座 来统治吉诺维亚的人民 |
[03:05] | Is that scary or what? | 那样会很恐怖或是什么的吗? |
[03:07] | Well, maybe Fat Louie can give me some help. | 好了 或许胖路易会帮助我的 |
[03:13] | Her Royal Highness | 高贵的 |
[03:15] | Princess Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi | 艾米莉亚·米格纳特·瑟莫普利斯·瑞纳迪公主 |
[03:18] | has arrived. | 已经到了 |
[03:21] | Welcome home, Princess. | 公主 欢迎回家 |
[03:24] | And her royal pussycat, Sir Fat Louie. | 还有她高贵的小猫 胖路易阁下 |
[03:32] | The one downer in my fairy tale is I’ve never been in love. | 在我的童话里 有件沮丧的事情就是我从未恋爱过 |
[03:36] | Countess Puck of Austria. | 奥地利的帕克伯爵夫人 |
[03:41] | However, this evening is my 2 1st-birthday party, | 不管怎么样 今晚是我21岁的生日晚会 |
[03:44] | and our tradition says | 并且我们的传统是 |
[03:46] | I have to dance with all the eligible bachelors in Genovia. | 我必须同吉诺维亚所有符合条件的单身汉跳舞 |
[03:49] | So maybe I’ll meet my Prince Charming tonight. | 或许今晚我能遇见我的白马王子 |
[03:56] | The queen is coming. | 女皇要来了 |
[03:58] | Here she comes. Look alive. | 她要来这个充满活力的 |
[04:01] | Places. | 地方 |
[04:04] | She’ll have a double-door entrance. | 她要有一个双门的入口 |
[04:06] | The eagle is flying. Repeat, the eagle is flying. | 老鹰正在移动 重复 老鹰正在移动 |
[04:09] | She’s in the foyer. | 她已经到大厅了 |
[04:28] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[04:30] | But you’re late, Your Majesty. | 但是你迟到了 殿下 |
[04:32] | A queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early. | 女皇从不迟到 其他人只不过早到了一会 |
[04:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:39] | Her Majesty Clarisse Renaldi, | 克拉利瑟·瑞纳迪殿下 |
[04:42] | Queen of Genovia. | 吉诺维亚的女皇 |
[05:00] | Greetings, good friends. | 你们好 朋友们 |
[05:02] | I am delighted to welcome you here this evening. | 很高兴今晚你们能来这里 |
[05:11] | – Thank you. – I hope they have string cheese. | -谢谢 -我希望他们能有一串奶酪 |
[05:15] | Ah, good. | 好的 |
[05:18] | Many of you will remember King Rupert’s and my granddaughter, Princess Mia. | 你们很多人应该记得鲁柏特国王和我的 孙女米亚公主 |
[05:24] | King Rupert. May he rest in peace. | 鲁柏特国王 愿他长眠 |
[05:27] | Will you please raise your glasses in celebration | 希望大家能够举杯庆祝 |
[05:30] | of Princess Mia’s 21 st birthday. | 米亚公主的21岁生日 |
[05:35] | Presenting Her Royal Highness | 现在有请高贵的 |
[05:37] | Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi | 艾米莉亚·米格纳特·瑟莫普利斯·瑞纳迪公主 |
[05:41] | Princess of Genovia. | 吉诺维亚的公主 |
[06:03] | To Princess Mia. | 敬米亚公主 |
[06:05] | To Princess Mia. | 敬米亚公主 |
[06:12] | – It happens all the time. – Oh! | -这经常发生 -哦! |
[06:15] | – And happy birthday. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[06:24] | Oh, I don’t speak Greek. | 哦 我不会说希腊语 |
[06:28] | And you obviously don’t speak English. | 你显然也不会说英语 |
[06:31] | One, two, three. One, two, three. | 一 二 三 一 二 三 |
[06:34] | One, two, three. One, two, three. | 一 二 三 一 二 三 |
[06:37] | – One, two… – Ow! | -一 二 -哦! |
[06:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:46] | – Have you met the princess yet? – Briefly. But she wasn’t very friendly. | -你看到公主了吗? -是的 但是她看上去并不友善 |
[06:50] | I got a hello and a goodbye. Is this an American custom? | 我得到了一个你好和再见 这就是美国的风俗习惯吗? |
[07:02] | – I saw that. – Oh, uh… | 我看到了 |
[07:07] | Oh, I’ve missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[07:09] | – Sebastian. – Majesty. | -塞巴斯蒂安 -殿下 |
[07:11] | – Sheila. – Majesty. | -希拉 -殿下 |
[07:14] | – What have you been up to? – Oh, just partying, girl. You know. | -你在这里干吗? -这是一个舞会 |
[07:17] | Oh, your foot. I’m so sorry. Are… | 哦 你的脚 对不起 |
[07:20] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[07:21] | I’ll survive, Your Highness. | 我还活着 殿下 |
[07:23] | The fault was entirely my own. I apologize. | 都是我脚的错 对不起 |
[07:26] | Are you sure you don’t want to exchange licenses and proof of insurance? | 你确认你不想换保险执照和保险证吗? |
[07:30] | No, no. These shoes were a little big anyway. | 不 不 这些鞋子只是有点大 |
[07:32] | The swelling should help them fit better. | 慢慢的膨胀会使它们更舒服的 |
[07:43] | Hey, get a load of this guy. | 嘿 看这个男的 |
[07:47] | Shimmy shimmy. | 摇动 摇动 |
[07:51] | Hey, hey, hey. Bitte. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[07:52] | – You are a beautiful dancer. – Oh, why, thank you so much. | -你是一个美丽的舞者 -哦 是吗 谢谢 |
[07:56] | Like a deer. | 就像一只鹿 |
[07:58] | Or a chipmunk in the forest. | 或是像一只森林里的花栗鼠 |
[08:01] | Looks like he’s trying to land a plane. | 看上去他正在降落飞机 |
[08:04] | Woodland animals are a lovely thing to be compared to. | 被比喻成动物是一件很高兴的事情 |
[08:08] | May l? | 可以吗? |
[08:13] | – Your timing is impeccable. Thank you. – You’re welcome, Your Highness. | -你来的真是时候 谢谢 -别客气 殿下 |
[08:17] | Mia. I like to be called Mia. | 米亚 我喜欢别人叫我米亚 |
[08:20] | And you are? | 那么你是? |
[08:22] | Nicholas. Just Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 加斯特·尼古拉斯 |
[08:24] | Well, I’m very glad to see that my clumsiness hasn’t affected your dancing. | 我很高兴我的笨拙没有影响到你的舞步 |
[08:28] | I’m sorry I stepped on your foot. | 对不起 我刚才踩到你的脚了 |
[08:31] | You can step on my foot anytime. | 你可以任何时候踩它 |
[08:41] | It is Prince Jacques’ turn. | 轮到雅克王子了 |
[08:48] | Your Highness. | 殿下 |
[08:52] | If this were my party, we’d be kissing by now. | 如果这是我的舞会 我现在会吻你的 |
[08:57] | That’s Prince Jacques. He’s about 1 2 years old. | 那是雅克王子 他大概12岁了 |
[09:00] | He’s a very precocious prince. | 他是一个早熟的王子 |
[09:02] | He wears aftershave to make people think that he’s older. | 他擦了须后水 好让别人认为他很成熟 |
[09:06] | May I blow in your ear? | 可以和你耳语几句吗? |
[09:09] | Can you reach it? | 你够得着吗? |
[09:13] | Princess, there’s someone from parliament you should meet. | 公主 你应该会见一些国会的人 |
[09:17] | Charlotte, how many members of parliament are there? | 夏洛特 这里有多少国会的人? |
[09:19] | Only two left, Your Highness. | 只剩下两个 殿下 |
[09:23] | – Cake, ladies? – Oh, dear. | -要蛋糕吗 女士? -哦 天啊 |
[09:25] | Oh, Your Highness, pardon me, I am so sorry. It was only an accident. | 哦 殿下 对不起 这只是一次意外 |
[09:27] | It’s fine, it’s fine. No harm, no foul, no bruise. | 没事 没事 没有受伤 没有弄脏 没有撞到 |
[09:31] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:33] | You should be more careful, Your Royal Highness. | 你应该注意些 高贵的殿下 |
[09:37] | Somebody might try to take that away from you. | 有人可能会把这个拿走的 |
[09:39] | Oh, I hope not. But thank you so much for all your help. | 哦 希望不会 不过还是要谢谢你的帮助 |
[09:44] | Someone like me. | 像我这样的人 |
[09:47] | Welcome back to “Eggs with Elsie.” | 欢迎回到”埃尔希之蛋” |
[09:50] | I’m Elsie Kentworthy, and today’s topic is Princess Mia. | 我是埃尔希·肯特沃希 今天的主题是米亚公主 |
[09:54] | Hi. How’s it going? | 嘿 怎么样了? |
[09:57] | – So sorry, I thought I was alone. – No, Miss. | -对不起 我以为我一个人呢 -不 小姐 |
[10:00] | I’m Brigitte, if it pleases you. At your service. | 我是布丽奇特 如果能让你开心 时刻为您服务 |
[10:02] | And I’m Brigitta, Miss. | 我是布丽奇塔 小姐 |
[10:04] | Brigitte and Brigitta, I’m Mia. | 布丽奇特 布丽奇塔 我是米亚 |
[10:06] | And, please, you don’t… Don’t curtsy like that. | 拜托 你们不用 不用像那样行屈膝礼 |
[10:09] | – Not like this? How do you like it, then? – Like this, maybe? | -不像这样? 那您喜欢怎样呢? -还是像这样? |
[10:13] | No, no, no, I didn’t mean, like, you know… | 不 不 不 我不是那个意思 |
[10:15] | No, no, not that way. I didn’t mean it, um… | 不 不 不是那样 我不是那个意思 |
[10:18] | The queen bids you good morning, Princess. She’s in session with parliament. | 女皇祝您早安 公主 她正在和国会议员开会 |
[10:22] | – OK. – I see you’ve met your lady’s maids. | -好的 -您应该已经见过您的女仆了 |
[10:24] | Yeah. Um… | 是的 |
[10:27] | – How do you turn off the curtsies? – Oh. | -能不能不用屈膝礼? -哦 |
[10:29] | Enough bowing. Back to your chores. | 好了 去干你们的事吧 |
[10:32] | Her Majesty will meet you in one hour at the throne room. | 殿下一个小时内会在王宫见您 |
[10:35] | – OK. – I’m sorry your suite isn’t ready yet. | -好的 -很抱歉您的房间还没有准备好 |
[10:38] | But you’re welcome to stay here in Her Majesty’s suite… | 但您可以在殿下的房间住下来 |
[10:40] | No, no, no, no, it’s fine. It’s… | 不 不 不 不 没关系 |
[10:41] | Hey, can I explore the palace a little bit? | 嘿 我能去看看皇宫的其他地方吗? |
[10:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:47] | Oh. Well, you’ve met Maurice. | 哦 你已经见过毛瑞斯了 |
[10:50] | Hey, Mo. | 你好 毛 |
[10:51] | The throne room, in an hour. | 王宫 一个小时内 |
[10:54] | The parliament of Genovia is in session. Prime Minister Motaz presiding. | 吉诺维亚的国会开始开会 由莫塔兹首相主持 |
[10:59] | Viscount Mabrey, you have the floor. | 马布雷子爵 你可以发言了 |
[11:01] | Monsieur Mabrey, s’il vous plait. | 马布雷阁下 你可以发言了 |
[11:03] | As we all know, the 21 st birthday of an heir to the Genovian bloodline | 我们都知道 吉诺维亚皇室血统的继承人的21岁的生日 |
[11:10] | is indeed a matter of great public significance. | 的确是一件全国的大事 |
[11:13] | It signifies that this young person is eligible to assume the crown. | 它意味着这个年轻人有资格戴上皇冠 |
[11:18] | Indeed, we are well aware of this, Viscount. | 的确 我们都认识到了 子爵 |
[11:22] | The queen has already indicated that Princess Mia | 女皇已经指出米亚公主 |
[11:25] | intends to learn more at her side before assuming the throne. | 在戴上皇冠之前还要学很多这方面的知识 |
[11:30] | It was not Princess Mia to whom I was referring. | 我指的不是米亚公主 |
[12:01] | King Chevalier | 谢瓦利埃国王 |
[12:04] | was the great-great-great-grandfather of… | 是曾曾曾祖父 |
[12:09] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:11] | Ah… Oh. | 哦哦 |
[12:16] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[12:27] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[12:33] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[12:54] | So. | 因此 |
[12:55] | As of the 20th of October last year, | 在去年的10月20日 |
[13:00] | on the occasion of his 21 st birthday, | 在他21岁生日的时候 |
[13:04] | another Genovian of the royal bloodline became eligible to assume the throne. | 另外一个吉诺维亚的皇家血统已经有资格戴上皇冠了 |
[13:10] | What? | 什么? |
[13:12] | My nephew, Lord Devereaux. | 我的侄子 德弗里奥克斯亲王 |
[13:15] | I beg your pardon? | 请你再说一遍 |
[13:17] | My nephew’s mother was my wife’s sister. | 我侄子的母亲是我夫人的姐姐 |
[13:22] | Therefore, Your Majesty, I am pleased to say | 因此殿下 我很高兴的说 |
[13:25] | that my nephew is ready to take his place | 我的侄子准备接替他的位置 |
[13:29] | as Genovia’s rightful king. | 作为吉诺维亚公正的国王 |
[13:35] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:38] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[13:39] | – I mean… – “Shut up” doesn’t always mean shut up. | -我的意思是 -“闭嘴”并不总是闭嘴的意思 |
[13:46] | In America, it’s like “Oh, my,” “Gee whiz, ” “Wow.” | 在美国 它就像”天啊””上帝” |
[13:48] | “Fantastique,” “Superbe,” “Oy vey.” | “梦幻般的” “华丽的” |
[13:50] | Yeah, thank you, Mr. Prime Minister. | 谢谢 首相先生 |
[13:51] | But isn’t Princess Mia first in line to ascend the throne? | 但是米亚公主不是王室的第一继承人吗? |
[13:55] | Not yet. | 并不是这样的 |
[13:56] | Genovian law states that a princess must marry | 吉诺维亚法律规定 公主必须结婚 |
[14:00] | before she can take the throne. | 在她登上王座之前 |
[14:02] | We have never enforced that law. | 我们从没有执行过那样的法律 |
[14:05] | A man doesn’t have to marry to be king. | 一个男人就不必在当上国王之前结婚了 |
[14:08] | I mean, this is the 21 st century, for heaven’s sake. | 我的意思是 这是21世纪了 看在上帝的份上 |
[14:11] | My granddaughter should be given the same rights as any man. | 我的孙女应该拥有和其他男人同样的权力 |
[14:15] | Yeah! | 对! |
[14:21] | Genovia shall have no queen lest she be bound in matrimony. | 吉诺维亚不应该要女皇 以免她会陷进婚姻的束缚中 |
[14:28] | Lord Palimore? | 帕利莫阁下? |
[14:29] | That is the law of Genovia for the last 300 years. | 那是过去300年的吉诺维亚法律 |
[14:35] | Princess Mia is not qualified to rule because she is unmarried. | 米亚公主没有资格统治 因为她没有结婚 |
[14:39] | Forgive me, Your Majesty. | 请宽恕我 殿下 |
[14:42] | Not all of us are sure that the princess | 我们并不认为米亚公主 |
[14:45] | is the most suitable choice to govern our great nation. | 就是统治我们国家最好的继承人 |
[14:53] | Now, now, gentlemen, gentlemen. Please. | 好了 好了 先生们 先生们 |
[14:55] | I suggest this honored body | 我建议这位尊敬的阁下 |
[14:58] | allow Princess Mia one year, | 给米亚公主一年的时间 |
[15:01] | during which time she must marry, | 在这段时间内她必须结婚 |
[15:03] | or she forfeits the throne of Genovia to young Lord Devereaux. | 否则将有德弗里奥克斯亲王接替她成为吉诺维亚的国王 |
[15:07] | What? No. | 什么? 不行 |
[15:09] | – I object. I object most strongly. – One year? | -我反对 最强烈的反对 -一年? |
[15:12] | – 60 days. – Two months. | -60天 -2个月 |
[15:14] | 60 days? | 60天? |
[15:15] | 30 days. | 30天 |
[15:19] | How could parliament expect me to fall in love in 30 days? It’s like… | 国会怎么能让我在30天内就谈恋爱? 这就像… |
[15:23] | It’s like it’s a big trick to get me to have an arranged marriage, or… | 这就像一个给我包办婚姻的大陷阱 |
[15:28] | No. | 不行 |
[15:30] | No, there’s no… That’s it, there’s no “or.” There’s… I… | 不 这没有 就这样决定了 这没有这是我 |
[15:33] | An arranged marriage is my only choice. | 包办婚姻是我唯一的选择 |
[15:36] | What kind of person agrees to an arranged marriage? | 什么人能够同意这种包办婚姻的呢? |
[15:43] | You agreed to an arranged marriage. | 你同意了这个包办婚姻 |
[15:46] | – Right. – Yes, I did. | -对 -是的 |
[15:50] | And it turned out quite splendidly. | 它肯定会很壮观 |
[15:54] | He was my best friend. We grew very fond of each other. | 他是我最好的朋友 我们都很喜欢对方 |
[15:58] | I’m sure, Grandma, but… | 我肯定 奶奶 但是 |
[16:01] | I dream of love, not fondness. | 我梦想爱情 但不沉迷于此 |
[16:05] | But you don’t have to do this, Mia. You don’t have to become queen. | 但你不必这样做 米亚 你不一定要成为女皇的 |
[16:12] | This is so unfair. | 这不公平 |
[16:21] | Amelia. | 艾米莉亚 |
[16:24] | Courage is not the absence of fear, | 勇气不是逃避恐惧 |
[16:29] | but rather the judgment that something else is more important… | 而是判断 有一些事情会比恐惧 |
[16:34] | than fear. | 更重要 |
[16:40] | There are 550 years of Renaldis on these walls. | 瑞纳迪挂在这个墙上已经有550年了 |
[16:44] | And I will be up there next to my father. | 我也将被挂在靠近我父亲的地方 |
[16:51] | I’m sure I want my chance to make a difference as a ruler. | 我坚信 作为一个统治者 我能有一些机会做一些改变 |
[16:56] | Spoken like a true queen. | 你这就像一个真正的女皇在说话 |
[17:05] | You, my boy, a true-born Genovian. | 哦 我的孩子 一个拥有吉诺维亚血统的孩子 |
[17:09] | You should be our king. | 你应该成为我们的国王 |
[17:11] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[17:13] | But how can we make it happen? | 但是 我们怎么才可以做到呢? |
[17:18] | Give me one of your arrows. | 给我一枝镖 |
[17:20] | I’m going to show you a trick that I learned from an old ltalian philosopher. | 我给你表演个从一个意大利老哲学家那学来的把戏 |
[17:24] | Niccolo Machiavelli. | 尼克洛·马基雅弗利 |
[17:25] | I can make this dart hit the bull’s-eye every time. | 我能让这只镖每次都击中靶心 |
[17:37] | Yes, but that is cheating. | 是的 但那是在作弊 |
[17:40] | You’ve got it. | 你说对了 |
[17:42] | Lord Devereaux will be arriving shortly, Mrs. Kout, with his snake of an uncle. | 德弗里奥克斯亲王和他叔叔很快会到 考特太太 |
[17:47] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 是的 殿下 |
[17:49] | – Your Majesty. – Hm? | -殿下 -嗯? |
[17:51] | I know Lionel is the prime minister’s nephew | 我知道莱昂内尔是首相的侄子 |
[17:54] | and he’s interning for the summer | 他整个夏天一直在做实习医师 |
[17:55] | because he wants to learn about security. | 因为他想学更多的安全知识 |
[17:58] | But he never leaves my side. He sticks to me like Velcro, madam. | 但他还是站在我们这边 他始终和我们在一起 |
[18:02] | It won’t last very long. He returns to school in the autumn. | 不会太久了 他秋天的时候会回学校的 |
[18:06] | – He wants an audience with you. – What, now? | -他想拜见您 -什么 现在? |
[18:08] | Now. | 现在 |
[18:10] | Lionel? | 莱昂内尔? |
[18:14] | Short. | 快点 |
[18:16] | I don’t know if you’ve met Mrs. Kout, our housekeeper, | 我不知道你是否见过我们的女管家考特太太 |
[18:19] | and Priscilla and Olivia, my lady’s maids. | 普里希拉和奥莉维亚 我的女仆 |
[18:23] | I’m doing a background check on Olivia. | 我正在调查奥莉维亚背景 |
[18:24] | Oh, that’s not necessary, Lionel. | 不必了 莱昂内尔 |
[18:28] | Everybody in this room has high-priority clearance. | 这个房间的每个人都可以优先排除 |
[18:31] | Of course, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[18:33] | – Your Majesty? – Hm? | -殿下 -嗯? |
[18:36] | I would gladly take a bullet for you. | 我很愿意为你挡一颗子弹 |
[18:39] | Oh, how brave. | 哦 真勇敢 |
[18:41] | Most interns don’t even want to fetch me my tea. | 很多实习医师都不愿帮我拿茶 |
[18:44] | The limousine is at the gates, madam. | 车已经备好了 女士 |
[18:54] | The viscount is not staying, just the nephew. | 子爵没有来 只来了他的侄子 |
[18:57] | Joseph, I want you to protect him and keep your eye on him at all times. | 约瑟夫 我希望你能够保护他 并且时刻盯住他 |
[19:00] | – Of course. Lionel. – Oh, hello. | -当然 莱昂内尔 -哦 你好 |
[19:03] | So is this all right to welcome the viscount and his nephew? | 这样欢迎子爵和他的侄子可以吗? |
[19:05] | Very appropriate. And pretty. | 非常合适 非常漂亮 |
[19:09] | Oh, I can’t believe parliament invited the guy | 我不敢相信国会邀请了这个男的 |
[19:11] | who’s trying to steal the throne to stay here with us at the palace. | 他正在试图偷走皇冠 并和我们一起呆在皇宫里 |
[19:14] | Oh, no, parliament didn’t invite him. | 哦 不 国会并没有邀请他 |
[19:17] | I did. | 是我邀请的 |
[19:19] | What… | 什么 |
[19:20] | I offered to have him hung by his toes in our courtyard. | 我建议把他挂在我们的后花园 |
[19:24] | – Excuse me. – Yeah, what about Joe’s suggestion, huh? | -对不起 -是的 乔的建议怎么样? |
[19:26] | No. If there’s any mischief going on, | 不 如果有任何状况发生 |
[19:29] | I’d prefer it be right under my nose. | 我希望都能够在我的控制之下 |
[19:37] | It’s not a very difficult job, you know. | 你知道 这不是非常困难的工作 |
[19:39] | You just have to open the door before the passenger dies of old age. | 在乘客老死之前 你应该打开门 |
[19:42] | – Hello, I’m here to welcome you. – Your staff is incompetent and unreliable. | -你好 欢迎你 -你的人不合格也不可靠 |
[19:47] | I just so don’t want to be nice to this guy, you know? | 我不想对这个家伙太好 你知道吗? |
[19:50] | I mean, he is rude, he’s arrogant, self-centered, he’s… | 我是说 他很粗鲁 很傲慢 很自大 很 |
[19:53] | Ah, well, have you met him? | 哦 你见过他吗? |
[19:56] | – No. – Neither have l. | -不 -我也没有 |
[19:58] | Yeah, but he probably is, Grandma. I mean… | 是的 可能他是 奶奶 我是说 |
[20:01] | Like, now, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, | 现在 就像一个突发事件一样 |
[20:03] | he wants to be the king of Genovia? | 他想成为吉诺维亚的国王 |
[20:06] | – What is that about? – Oh, tush. | -还是什么别的? -哦 呸 |
[20:09] | Whatever he is, we will be charm itself. | 不管他是什么 我们都要很尊重他 |
[20:11] | We will present ourselves with grace and poise. | 我们要表现的很优雅和高贵 |
[20:15] | Announcing Viscount Mabrey and Lord Devereaux. | 马布雷子爵和德瑞福克斯亲王觐见 |
[20:24] | Your Majesty. | 殿下 |
[20:26] | – Your Highness. – Mabrey. | -殿下 -马布雷 |
[20:30] | Ma’am, may I introduce my nephew, Lord Nicholas Devereaux. | 让我来介绍我的侄子 尼古拉斯·德瑞福克斯亲王 |
[20:35] | Nicholas. We are delighted to make your acquaintance. | 尼古拉斯 很高兴认识你 |
[20:38] | Your Majesty, the pleasure is all mine. | 殿下 这是我的荣幸 |
[20:41] | And thank you so much for inviting me to stay at the palace. | 非常感谢您邀请我住在皇宫里 |
[20:44] | May I present my granddaughter Mia. | 让我来介绍我的孙女米亚 |
[20:48] | Your Highness. | 殿下 |
[20:53] | Mia, would you care to welcome our guest? | 米亚 你能来迎接一下我们的客人吗? |
[21:01] | Lord Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯亲王 |
[21:10] | She always does that. | 她总是那样 |
[21:13] | I will personally get some ice for that foot, | 我将亲自为你的脚拿一些冰块 |
[21:16] | and I’ll be with you as quickly as I possibly can. | 我很快会回来 |
[21:21] | An accident. | 一次意外 |
[21:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:26] | She’s training to be a flamenco dancer. | 她正在学习弗拉门戈舞 |
[21:33] | Would you care to explain what was going on out there? | 您能解释一下刚才发生在外面的事情吗 |
[21:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:38] | I, uh, have met Lord Nicholas, actually. | 实际上 我已经见过尼古拉斯亲王了 |
[21:42] | Yep. At the ball. Didn’t know who he was, so, you know, we… | 是的 在舞会上 我不知道他的身份 |
[21:47] | We danced, and I flirted. | 我们一起跳舞 并且我对他有些感觉 |
[21:50] | I feel so stupid right now. | 现在我觉得我真是太笨了 |
[21:53] | I see. Well, as your queen I absolutely cannot condone it. | 我明白了 作为女皇 我是绝对不能宽恕的 |
[21:58] | As a grandma, I say, “right on.” | 作为奶奶 我要说 好极了 |
[22:04] | Now, if you’ll come with me, I have something to show you. | 现在 如果你和我一起来 我要给你看一些东西 |
[22:07] | – Oh, yeah. – I think you could leave that right there. | -好的 -我认为你应该把它留在这 |
[22:10] | Uh… Yeah. | 哦是的 |
[22:12] | Thank you, culinary people. | 谢谢 厨师们 |
[22:14] | I’ll be back. | 我很快回来 |
[22:17] | The renovations for your suite are finally finished. | 你房间的终于布置好了 |
[22:20] | Should have been ready for you when you arrived, | 本该在你来的时候 就布置好了的 |
[22:23] | but unfortunately we asked Rupert’s cousin to do the bathroom. | 但是不幸的是 我们要鲁柏特的堂兄来布置浴室 |
[22:28] | It’s a good lesson. Nepotism belongs in the arts, not in plumbing. | 这是一个教训 任人唯亲只会让事情越来越糟 |
[22:37] | This is your very own suite. | 这是你自己真正的房间 |
[22:41] | – Are you serious? This is… – Mm-hm. | -真的吗? 这里 -嗯哼 |
[22:48] | – This is my room? – Yes. | -这是我的房间? -是的 |
[22:52] | Oh, Grandma. | 哦 奶奶 |
[22:55] | This is very nice. | 这里太美了 |
[22:58] | Good. | 好的 |
[23:06] | We just made the bed. | 我们刚铺好床 |
[23:09] | This is so cool. | 这太酷了 |
[23:13] | Ah, Fat Louie. I think he rather likes his new abode as well. | 哦 胖路易 我认为她很喜欢她的新房间 |
[23:18] | There’s more. | 这儿还有 |
[23:30] | – Is that mine? – Why don’t you go and find out? | -这也是我的? -你为什么不去自己看看呢? |
[23:34] | OK. | 好的 |
[23:36] | I have my own mall. | 我有自己的商场了 |
[23:41] | Ooh, very nice shoes. | 哦 多漂亮的鞋子啊 |
[23:44] | I’m glad you like it. Try pressing button number three. | 我很高兴你能喜欢它 试试按一下3号键 |
[23:55] | They’re charming. I love these. | 它们真迷人 我爱它们 |
[23:58] | What do you think? Grandma? | 奶奶 你觉得怎么样? |
[24:00] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[24:03] | Oh, hello. Ooh, love that. | 哦 你好 我爱这些 |
[24:05] | – This is… – Now press combination 656. | -这是 -现在按一下组合键656 |
[24:19] | Um… They’re a little… gorgeous. | 嗯它们看上去有些华丽 |
[24:26] | I had a selection of the crown jewels brought out for you. | 我为你特别挑选了这些订做的皇冠宝石 |
[24:29] | They’re yours to borrow, with great discretion, at appropriate times. | 它们可以帮你在恰当的时间里显示出杰出的判断力 |
[24:34] | Now for the best surprise of all. | 现在 让你看看最让你吃惊的东西 |
[24:45] | Gorgeous, Grandma. | 太漂亮了 奶奶 |
[24:46] | But kind of a letdown after the jewels, I’m not gonna lie… | 但是我有些失望 我不想说谎… |
[24:58] | – You’re here. – I know I’m here. | -你在这 -我知道 |
[24:59] | – You’re in Genovia. – I know. | -你在吉诺维亚 -是的 |
[25:01] | – You’re in my closet. – Yeah. | -你在我的衣柜里 -对 |
[25:03] | – You’re blonde. – I’m blonde. | -你是金发的 -是的 |
[25:05] | I’m so glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[25:07] | I think this is as good a moment as any to bow out. | 我想我最好还是关掉这些 |
[25:10] | I think I’ll let you two ladies catch up with each other. | 让你们两位女士好好的闹闹 |
[25:12] | I can’t believe you’re here. When did your flight get in? | 真不敢相信你在这 你的飞机什么时候到的? |
[25:14] | – Just a little while ago. – Oh. | -刚到不久 -哦 |
[25:16] | By the way… I’m getting married. | 等等我要结婚了 |
[25:18] | – To who? – I don’t know. | -和谁? -我不知道 |
[25:22] | Baron Johann Klimt. | 约翰·克里姆特男爵 |
[25:24] | No, not appropriate. He’s a compulsive gambler. | 不 他不行 他是一个彻底的赌徒 |
[25:29] | Yes. Oh, yes, l, l, l, I absolutely accept. | 对 是的 我 我 我 我绝对接受他 |
[25:34] | Prince William. He’s not eligible, because he’s in line for his own crown. | 威廉王子 他不行 因为他即将加冕 |
[25:40] | If he’s not eligible, why is he included in these pictures? | 如果他不合格 为什么他在这些画面里? |
[25:44] | – I just love to look at him. – Mm. Me too. Mm-mm. | -我只是喜欢看着他 -嗯 我也是 |
[25:48] | – Your Majesty. – Next. | -殿下 -下一个 |
[25:50] | -Antoine Suisson of Paris. – Uh-huh. | -巴黎的安东尼·苏姗 -嗯 |
[25:54] | Plays the harp. No title, but good family. | 会弹竖琴 没有头衔 但有很好的家族 |
[25:57] | – What about the title “husband”? – Yeah, he’s cute. | -丈夫的头衔如何? -是的 他很可爱 |
[25:59] | Mm. His boyfriend thinks he’s handsome also. | 他的男朋友也认为他很帅 |
[26:02] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[26:02] | No matter. Put him on all the invitation lists. He’s a divine dancer. | 没关系 把他放在邀请名单上 他是一个很棒的舞者 |
[26:07] | Next. | 下一个 |
[26:09] | Too old. | 太老了 |
[26:11] | Too young. | 太年轻了 |
[26:12] | – Does this popcorn taste like pears? – Mm. Genovian specialty. | -这种爆米花吃上去像梨子吗? -嗯 吉诺维亚的特产 |
[26:16] | -Arrested too many times. – Wait, no. | -花了太多时间了 -等等 不 |
[26:18] | We need someone titled, | 我们需要一些有头衔的人 |
[26:19] | someone who can help you run a country without ego getting in the way. | 一些不自负 能够帮你管理国家的人 |
[26:24] | Someone attractive, smart, but not arrogant. | 一些迷人 聪明 但不自大的人 |
[26:30] | Someone with compassion. | 一些有同情心的人 |
[26:32] | Someone like him? | 像他那样的一些人? |
[26:35] | Yes. Someone very much like him. | 对 就是像他那样的人 |
[26:38] | Good choice, Mia. I wonder I didn’t think of him before. | 不错的选择 米亚 我正在纳闷我以前怎么没有想到他 |
[26:42] | – Andrew Jacoby. – Duke of Kenilworth. | -安德鲁·雅格布 -肯尼渥斯公爵 |
[26:46] | Well, he looks… decent. | 哦 他看上去很正派 |
[26:50] | He was an Olympic swimmer, rides motorcycles, loves photography, | 他曾经是奥运会的游泳选手 喜欢摩托车 爱好摄影 |
[26:55] | and he’s a pilot in the Royal Air Force. | 并且他还是皇家空军的飞行员 |
[27:02] | – Can I do that? – No. | -我需要那样吗? -不用 |
[27:05] | – You ever take those shades off? – No. | -你从未摘掉过墨镜吗? -没有 |
[27:08] | Here we are at the breezy seashore village of Mertz. | 我们现在在一个莫斯小镇的微风和煦的海滩上 |
[27:12] | And our two lovers have perfect weather for their first public outing. | 两位恋人在这样好的天气里开始了首次外出散步 |
[27:16] | Along with Andrew’s parents, Susan and Arnold. | 和他们一起的还有安德鲁的父母 苏姗和阿诺德 |
[27:20] | Must be rather hard to get to know each other this way. | 以这样一种方式来互相了解一定很困难 |
[27:25] | Oh, they’re waving at us. | 哦 他们正在向我们招手 |
[27:30] | – My… Oh. – Oh, wait, wait, wait. | -天啊 -哦 等等 等等 |
[27:31] | Wait, Mia. A princess should not run for a scarf. | 等等 米亚 一个公主不能追着围巾跑 |
[27:35] | I got it. | 我抓到它了 |
[27:38] | Shall we have some tea? | 我们去喝点茶 怎么样? |
[27:41] | – Your scarf, ma’am. – Why, thank you, sir. | -你的围巾 -哦 谢谢 先生 |
[27:43] | I think you might be clumsier than me. | 我认为你可能比我更笨手笨脚 |
[27:50] | Oh, good shot. | 哦 打的好 |
[28:01] | No, no, let them bond. Let them bond. | 不 不 让他去包扎 让他去包扎 |
[28:05] | – The glasses. Off. – I’m coming, Princess. | -眼睛 拿掉 -我来了 公主 |
[28:07] | – I’m coming, I’m coming, Princess. – Oh, ow. | -我来了 我来了 公主 -哦 哇 |
[28:09] | Oh, there you go. | 哦 在这儿 |
[28:19] | They were smitten | 他们被丘比特之箭射中 |
[28:21] | While playing badminton | 在打羽毛球的时候 |
[28:24] | Where’s my kitten | 我的小猫在哪里 |
[28:32] | ♪I want a little♪ | ♪我还想♪ |
[28:35] | ♪Something more♪ | ♪再来一点点♪ |
[28:38] | ♪Don’t want the middle♪ | ♪不要中间的♪ |
[28:40] | ♪Or the one before♪ | ♪或者是以前的♪ |
[28:43] | ♪I don’t desire♪ | ♪我不想要♪ |
[28:46] | ♪A complicated past♪ | ♪一个复杂的过去♪ |
[28:50] | ♪I want a love that will last♪ | ♪只想要一份持久的爱♪ |
[28:56] | Every marriage in my family for the past 200 years has been arranged… | 在过去200年里 我们家族的每个婚姻都是包办的 |
[29:00] | – Andrew? – Yes? | -安德鲁? -什么? |
[29:01] | Could you try to talk without moving your lips? | 你能不动嘴唇说话吗? |
[29:03] | The… the readers have binoculars. | 狗仔队可以看出你在说什么 |
[29:05] | Here we find our favorite new royal couple, | 在这里 我们看到了我们最喜爱的一对皇家情侣 |
[29:08] | nestled under Genovia’s famous pear tree. | 在吉诺维亚著名的梨树下互相依偎着 |
[29:11] | – And I have something for you. – Oh, you don’t have to get me anything. | -我有些东西要给你 -哦 你不必给我任何东西 |
[29:14] | – No, my birthday was last week, and… – Mia. Here you go. | -不 我的生日是上周 -米亚 给你 |
[29:18] | Cool. You know, film. That’s nice. It’s… What is that? Is that… | 很酷 是胶卷 很好 它是它里面是什么? |
[29:22] | It’s a film canister. | 是一个胶卷盒 |
[29:24] | What’s in the film canister? What’s in it? | 这胶卷盒里面是什么呢? 它里面是什么呢? |
[29:28] | – Why don’t you open it? You’ll see. – Oh, OK. | -你为什么不打开看看呢? -哦 好的 |
[29:37] | It was my great-grandmother’s engagement ring. | 这曾经是我曾祖母的订婚戒指 |
[29:40] | She and my great-grandfather were married for 57 years. | 她和我曾祖父结婚了57年了 |
[29:43] | So l… | 所以 我 |
[29:45] | I felt it could be lucky for us, maybe. | 或许 它也会让我们很幸运的 |
[29:50] | – Do I have to put it on myself? – No, I could do that. | -我需要自己戴上它吗? -不 让我来 |
[29:53] | – OK. – Yes. | -好的 -好的 |
[29:59] | Oh, my goodness. It was a ring. | 哦 天啊 是一个戒指 |
[30:03] | A royal proposal has been made. | 他刚才向她求婚了 |
[30:08] | Fly the lovebirds. | 爱情鸟到处飞翔 |
[30:12] | – You ready? – If you are. | -准备好了吗? -随时 |
[30:14] | Announcing the royal engagement | 现在宣布米亚公主和安德鲁·雅格布肯尼渥斯公爵 |
[30:17] | of Princess Mia and Andrew Jacoby, Duke of Kenilworth. | 正式订婚 |
[30:37] | Here, just like the princess. | 这儿 就像公主 |
[30:55] | Uncle, I hate to say this, but you were wrong. | 舅舅 虽然我不想承认 但是你错了 |
[30:57] | Princess Mia has managed to find a husband within a week. | 米亚公主已经成功的在一个星期内找到他的丈夫了 |
[31:01] | Mia cannot possibly be happy with the idea of an arranged marriage. | 米亚不会喜欢包办婚礼的 |
[31:06] | Your task is to romance her. | 你的任务是去勾引她 |
[31:09] | Show her what a real relationship could be like. | 让她看看真正的爱情应该是什么 |
[31:12] | A relationship filled with heat and passion. | 一种充满火热和激情的爱情 |
[31:17] | – And change her mind about Andrew. – Exactly. | -让她失去对安德鲁的兴趣 -对 就是这样 |
[31:21] | And the 30-day deadline expires, and the throne is ours. | 等待30天过后 皇冠就是我们的了 |
[31:26] | And you’re sure my father wanted this? | 你肯定我父亲想要这个吗? |
[31:28] | It was his dearest wish. | 这是他最大的心愿 |
[31:31] | His last words to me were: | 他对我最后的遗言是 |
[31:33] | “Help him, Arthur. One day he could be king.” | “帮助他 亚瑟 让他有一天能成为国王” |
[31:39] | I don’t recall him ever mentioning that to me. | 我不记得他曾经那样对我说过 |
[31:41] | Well, you wouldn’t. You were only six years old when he died. | 当然 你当然不记得 他死的时候 你才6岁 |
[31:44] | But you do remember who he named you after, don’t you? | 但你一定记得他给你起的谁的名字 是吗? |
[31:46] | Yes. Grandfather Nicholas. | 是的 尼古拉斯爷爷 |
[31:48] | No, no, no, no. Niccolo Machiavelli. | 不 不 不 不 尼古拉斯·马基雅弗利 |
[31:50] | Power, my boy, means never having to say you’re sorry. | 多么震撼的名字啊 它意味着你从不会失败 |
[31:59] | Here, kitty kitty kitty. | 这里 小猫 小猫 小猫 |
[32:00] | Come here, kitty kitty. | 到这里来 小猫 小猫 |
[32:02] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[32:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:06] | – Oh, Your Highness. – Shh. | -哦 殿下 -嘘 |
[32:08] | Andrew’s plane just took off. | 安德鲁的飞机刚刚起飞 |
[32:10] | He said he’d call as soon as he arrives in London. | 他说等他一到伦敦就立刻给你打电话 |
[32:12] | He won’t be gone long. Why are we whispering? | 他不会离开太久的 为什么我们要这么小声说话呢? |
[32:16] | I’m hiding from my lady’s maids. | 我正在躲我的女仆 |
[32:18] | But I’m fine, I’m fine. | 但是我很好 很好 |
[32:35] | – Are you having second thoughts? – No. | -你后悔了? -没有 |
[32:37] | Actually, on the contrary. I was just admiring my ring. | 实际上 正好相反 我已经开始喜欢我的戒指了 |
[32:40] | It was Andrew’s grandmother’s. | 这是安德鲁的奶奶的 |
[32:42] | You know, he really is so romantic. | 你也看到了 他真的很浪漫 |
[32:47] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, I really must go see to some wedding details. | 好了 如果不介意 我现在想去看看婚礼准备情况 |
[32:56] | I’m sorry, is there something you wanted to say to me? | 对不起 你是不是有什么话想对我说? |
[32:59] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[33:00] | You are the one who stomped on me with your big feet. | 你是个用大脚踩我的人 |
[33:04] | Big feet? | 大脚? |
[33:06] | Brigitte, I found her. | 布丽奇特 我找到她了 |
[33:08] | Uh, Brigitta. | 啊 布丽奇塔 |
[33:10] | I’m not here. | 说我不在这 |
[33:11] | It wasn’t her. It was a ghost. Whoo… | 那不是她 那是幽灵 嗯 |
[33:15] | Well, you know, you danced with my big feet. | 好吧 你和我的大脚一起跳过舞 |
[33:18] | Fine. I danced with you. Call The Hague, convene the war-crimes tribunal. | 好吧 我和你一起跳舞 叫海牙军事法庭来审判吧 |
[33:22] | Mia, I would remind you that we only danced for about a minute. | 米亚 我想起我们曾经一起跳过大约一分钟的舞 |
[33:26] | It was more than a minute. | 不只一分钟 |
[33:29] | Well, maybe a minute and a half. | 好吧 可能是一分半钟 |
[33:32] | Fine. It was a minute and a half, but it was also a lie, | 好吧 是一分半钟 但是那是一个谎言 |
[33:36] | because you didn’t tell me who you were | 因为你没有告诉我你的身份 |
[33:38] | and that you were trying to steal my crown. | 并且你想偷走我的皇冠 |
[33:39] | Please pardon me, I just had a momentary lapse of good manners. | 请原谅我 当时我可能有些失礼了 |
[33:42] | You see, usually, when I ask a woman to dance, I always show her my family tree. | 通常我邀请女士跳舞时 我会告诉她我的家族史的 |
[33:46] | Oh. Well, aren’t you just… | 哦 好吧 你不够 |
[33:49] | crafty. | 狡猾 |
[33:50] | -Let’s look in the ballroom. -The ballroom? | -让我们看看舞厅 -舞厅? |
[33:53] | – I don’t think she’s in the ballroom. – Well. | -我想她不在舞厅 -是的 |
[33:54] | Do you want to know what else you were doing, | 你想知道你还干了些什么吗? |
[33:56] | while you were doing your little lie dance? | 在你跳那段欺骗的舞蹈的时候 |
[33:58] | – Lie dance? -The ballroom? | -欺骗的舞蹈? -舞厅? |
[33:59] | – Yeah, that is exactly what you did. – What is a lie dance? | -是的 那就是你做的 -欺骗的舞蹈是什么? |
[34:02] | I’ll go look in the ballroom myself. | 我将亲自去看看舞厅 |
[34:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:09] | The lie dance is not the point. | 欺骗的舞蹈不是关键 |
[34:11] | – The point is that… – What is the point? | -关键是… -关键是什么? |
[34:13] | I… | 我 |
[34:15] | The point is that I’m onto you. Oh boy, am I onto what you are trying to do. | 关键是我在你之上 就在你努力想得到的那个位置 |
[34:20] | – And what am I trying to do? – I think we both know exactly what that is. | -我想努力得到什么位置? -我想我们都清楚是什么位置 |
[34:24] | Please forgive the intrusion, Your Highness, Lord Devereaux. | 请原谅我的打扰 殿下 德瑞福克斯亲王 |
[34:27] | No, you don’t… Uh… | 不 你没有哦 |
[34:31] | I’m told this Lord Devereaux boy is a native Genovian. | 我告诉过你德瑞福克斯亲王 是一个地道的吉诺维亚人 |
[34:34] | Recently graduated Cambridge, gourmet cook, | 刚从剑桥毕业 是个美食家 |
[34:36] | plays polo and rugby, and is known as quite a ladies’ man. | 打马球和橄榄球 是一个讨女人欢心的男人 |
[34:41] | – She was in a closet? – With him. Yes. | -她在衣柜里? -和他一起 是的 |
[34:46] | Does she have the makings of a queen? | 她具备女皇的素质吗? |
[34:48] | Well, she’s young, but I’ve always believed in her. | 她还年轻 但我一直都相信她 |
[34:51] | The wedding invitations have been sent out. | 婚礼的请贴都已经发出去了 |
[34:54] | – She and Andrew make a fine pair, I think. – Yes, they do. | -我觉得她和安德鲁是天生的一对 -是的 他们是的 |
[34:56] | She’s very set on it, you know. | 你知道 她一开始很主动 |
[34:59] | Clarisse, my dear. Forget the wedding for a moment. | 克拉利瑟 亲爱的 先忘掉婚礼吧 |
[35:06] | In less than a month, you will no longer be queen, | 在不到一个月后 你不再是女皇了 |
[35:08] | and I will no longer be your head of security. | 我也不再是你的安全总管了 |
[35:12] | I think it’s time we bring our friendship out of the shadows. | 我认为是时候让我们的关系浮出水面了 |
[35:17] | – Oh, Joseph, l… – Yes. | -哦 约瑟夫 我 -是的 |
[35:20] | Yes, my dear. I would kneel if it weren’t for my knee replacement. | 是的 亲爱的 尽管这里不合适 可是我还是想说 |
[35:25] | Joseph, there’s a wedding to be planned. | 约瑟夫 还有婚礼需要筹备 |
[35:28] | Mia needs to win over the people of Genovia, all in less than 30 days. | 在不到30天里 米亚需要赢得吉诺维亚人民的心 |
[35:33] | Perhaps it’s time to consider the duty you have to yourself. | 或许是时候考虑一下你自己的感情了 |
[35:40] | Clarisse… | 克拉利瑟 |
[35:43] | My darling, please think about it. Please. | 亲爱的 请考虑一下 |
[35:50] | I will. | 我会的 |
[35:55] | Dear diary. My queen lessons continue. Surprise, surprise. | 公主日记 我的女皇旅程将继续 惊喜 惊喜 |
[36:00] | To fulfill one Genovian tradition, I must learn to shoot a flaming arrow | 为了履行吉诺维亚的传统 在加冕仪式之前 |
[36:05] | through a ceremonial ring, which will happen on the eve of my coronation. | 我必须学会把一枝火箭射过正式的结婚戒指 |
[36:09] | It’s symbolic for lighting my own eternal flame. | 它代表燃烧永恒不灭的火焰 |
[36:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:56] | They’re here. The sparrow is flying. | 他们在这 麻雀正在移动 |
[36:58] | Sorry, I’m sorry. I am almost in time though. | 对不起 我很抱歉 我就迟到了一点 |
[37:01] | OK, sorry, got it, I got it. | 好了 对不起 抓住了 我抓住了 |
[37:03] | You know what? I’m OK. I’m fine. | 知道吗 我很好 没问题 |
[37:06] | So… | 那么 |
[37:07] | – What are we learning today? – We are learning the art of the fan. | -今天我们要学什么? -我们要学习扇子的艺术 |
[37:11] | – Fascinating. – Yes. | -真迷人 -是的 |
[37:12] | Get up. Get up. We only have about ten minutes in which to communicate this. | 起来 起来 我们仅仅只有10分钟来学习用这个交流 |
[37:16] | Now, first of all, one handles a fan very deliberately. | 首先 一只手故意拿着扇子的把 |
[37:19] | It’s a tremendous tool of communication. That’s it. | 这是用来交流的很好的工具 就这样 |
[37:23] | You can say things like, “I’m feeling flirtatious. Come hit her.” | 你可以像这样说 “我感到很开心 像这样” |
[37:29] | You can say, “l never wish to speak to you again. Go away.” | 你可以说 “我不想再和你说话了 走开” |
[37:33] | You can say, “I’m feeling terribly shy today.” | 你可以说 “我感到今天有些不好意思” |
[37:46] | And you… | 那么你 |
[37:48] | Are you sassing your grandma? | 你在耍你的奶奶吗? |
[37:51] | I would never sass you, Grandma. | 我从没有耍过你 奶奶 |
[37:53] | This is also a way of showing you’re annoyed. | 这也是一种让人生气的方式 |
[37:58] | We will have somebody come and visit your farm in the morning, | 早上的时候 会有人去你的农场 |
[38:01] | and perhaps we can repair the well and save your field. | 或许我们可以修好你的井并保留你的牧场 |
[38:05] | This is for your table. | 这是献给您的 |
[38:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:09] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 谢谢 殿下 |
[38:11] | You do this so well. They just adore you. | 您干的很好 他们都崇拜您 |
[38:14] | It’s part of an ancient Genovian tradition. | 这是古老的吉诺维亚传统的一部分 |
[38:19] | One has to be fair and very honest. | 你必须公正 诚实 |
[38:22] | Even if you can’t help, you have to show the people you care. | 即使你不能提供帮助 你也要表现出你很关心你的子民 |
[38:26] | Citizen Jacqueline Grenough. | 杰奎琳·格丽道芙公民 |
[38:29] | We will review your scholarship application, | 我们会看到你的奖学金申请表 |
[38:32] | and someone will be in touch no later than the end of next week. | 在下周末前 会有人给你答复的 |
[38:36] | Oh, merci, Your Majesty. | 哦 谢谢 殿下 |
[38:39] | Here is a melon for your table. | 这个瓜献给您 |
[38:41] | Oh, merci, Jacqueline. C’est gentil. | 哦 谢谢 杰奎琳 |
[38:45] | Citizen Tiny Duval. | 泰利·杜佛公民 |
[38:48] | – Your Majesty. – Bonjour, Tiny. | -殿下 -你好 泰利 |
[38:50] | May I present my granddaughter, Princess Mia. | 这是我的孙女 米亚公主 |
[38:53] | – Princess Mia. – Monsieur. | -米亚公主 -先生 |
[38:55] | Thank you for seeing me today. Something for your table. | 谢谢您今天接见我 这是献给您的 |
[38:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:00] | She’s my favorite. | 她是我的幸运儿 |
[39:02] | I hope you like omelets. | 我希望你们喜欢她 |
[39:05] | – May l? – Of course. | -可以吗? -当然 |
[39:09] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[39:11] | – Aw, it’s a chicken. – Careful. | -哦 是只鸡 -小心 |
[39:21] | We have a chicken situation in the throne room. | 在王宫里 有只鸡出了点状况 |
[39:29] | Mia. | 米亚 |
[39:31] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[39:33] | A princess never chases a chicken. | 公主不应该去追一只鸡 |
[39:40] | Dear diary. | 公主日记 |
[39:42] | Tomorrow my stress level goes to 1 1, as I review the royal guard. | 明天在我检阅皇宫警卫的时候 我的压力指数将达到11 |
[39:46] | The whole court will be watching, plus the troops. | 整个宫廷都将被检阅 也包括军队 |
[39:49] | And I’m wearing a floor-length dress. | 那时 我要穿一个垂到地板的裙子 |
[39:52] | I also have to be ladylike while riding sidesaddle. Hah! | 在骑马的时候 我要表现的很高雅 |
[39:56] | – I can’t ride sidesaddle. – No, no, no. | -我不能骑马 -不 不 不 |
[39:59] | I couldn’t ride sidesaddle either when I was your age, | 当我在你这个年龄的时候 我也不能骑马 |
[40:01] | and frankly, dear, it is acutely uncomfortable. | 说实话 亲爱的 那样很不舒服 |
[40:04] | Herbie is my riding companion. Here he is. | 荷比是我的同伴 他来了 |
[40:09] | Herbie. | 荷比 |
[40:14] | – It’s a wooden leg. – Yes. | -这是个木腿 -是的 |
[40:17] | That is impressively sneaky, Grandma. Did you come up with this on your own? | 这是个不错的主意 奶奶 是你自己想到的吗? |
[40:21] | Oh, no, it’s a centuries-old idea. | 哦 不 这是个很久以前就有的方法 |
[40:24] | – And you put the riding boot on it… – Exactly. | -你把这只马靴放在这 -就这样 |
[40:27] | Our ancestors knew a thing or two, right? | 我们的祖先知道一些小诀窍 是吗? |
[40:29] | You just drape your skirt over it and nobody suspects a thing. | 你用你的裙子挡住它 那么没有人会怀疑 |
[40:34] | Hear ye, hear ye. | 注意 注意 |
[40:36] | Princess Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi | 艾米莉亚·米格纳特·瑟莫普利斯·瑞纳迪公主 |
[40:40] | reviews the Royal Guard of Genovia. | 检阅吉诺维亚皇家警卫 |
[40:43] | Now, the last time we spoke, you mentioned that Princess Mia’s horse, | 现在 上次我们说过的 你提到米亚公主的马 |
[40:48] | Sandy, gets easily spooked by snakes. | 桑迪 很容易被蛇吓到 |
[40:51] | So let’s get it really spooked, shall we? | 那么 让我们弄点真正的惊吓 如何? |
[40:55] | This is a fake snake. | 这是条假蛇 |
[40:57] | Oh, you’re very observant. A regular David Attenborough. | 你真是奉公守法 一个老实的大卫·奥腾布罗 |
[40:59] | That’s rubber, yes. But it will spook the horse. | 这是橡皮 是的 但是它可以吓到马 |
[41:03] | I’m Nick. Viscount Mabrey’s nephew. | 我是尼克 马布雷子爵的侄子 |
[41:05] | Ah, the chap who’s trying to stage the palace coup. | 哦 正在设法登上王座的家伙 |
[41:08] | I’m Andrew Jacoby. Nice to meet you. | 我是安德鲁·雅格布 很高兴见到你 |
[41:10] | Lilly Moscovitz, official best friend of future queen. I don’t like you. | 莉莉·马斯寇维斯 未来女皇最好的朋友 我不喜欢你 |
[41:16] | Pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[41:17] | Atten… hurgh! | 立正 |
[41:21] | I like all these men wearing helmets. | 我喜欢所有戴头盔的男人 |
[41:24] | Open ranks… hurgh! | 按队列散开 |
[41:50] | Sandy… Oh! Oh! Oh! | 桑迪哦 哦 哦 |
[41:52] | My goodness. Oh, my… | 我的上帝 哦 我的 |
[41:53] | – Easy. Sandy, easy. – Princess. | -放松 桑迪 放松 -公主 |
[41:56] | Princess. It’s OK, Princess. I’m here. | 公主 没事了 公主 我在这 |
[42:03] | No wonder she’s so clumsy. She’s got a wooden leg. | 难怪她那么笨拙 原来她用了一个木腿 |
[42:11] | Talk about getting off on the wrong foot. | 谈谈掉下的假腿吧 |
[42:14] | The ceremony has officially ended. | 典礼正式结束 |
[42:34] | You shouldn’t hide. | 你不应该藏起来 |
[42:36] | It only makes them gossip more. | 这样只会招来更多的闲言闲语 |
[42:40] | What do you want? | 你想干吗? |
[42:45] | Just think, Mia. One more leg and you could’ve easily outrun your horse. | 这样想米亚 多一条腿 你可以更容易的驾驽你的坐骑 |
[42:50] | I don’t need this right now. | 现在我不需要这个了 |
[42:55] | Mia, I’m… | 米亚 我 |
[42:57] | I’m sorry, l… | 对不起 我 |
[42:59] | No, you’re not. You never think about anyone but yourself. | 不 你没错 你只会考虑自己 |
[43:02] | So just this once, can you please let me be miserable, | 那么能不能 让我自己好好的哭一次? |
[43:06] | and not make me feel worse about myself? | 让我感觉并没有太糟 |
[43:08] | – Just go away. Go away, go away… – Mia… | -走开 走开 走开 -米亚 |
[43:13] | Princess, excuse me. The queen has arrived. | 公主 对不起 女皇驾到 |
[43:18] | Yes. | 好的 |
[43:26] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[43:28] | Am I going to be disappointed in you? | 我让你有些失望了吗? |
[43:33] | Unfortunate incident, that. | 不幸的意外 |
[43:36] | I’m just leaving. You going to come and see me off? | 我要离开了 你打算送送我吗? |
[43:38] | I’d like to speak with your uncle alone, Nicholas. Please. | 尼古拉斯 我想和你舅舅单独谈谈 可以吗? |
[43:48] | Viscount. You may not be aware of | 子爵 你显然没有意识到 |
[43:50] | what my job entails as the royal head of security. | 作为皇家安全总管的我的工作的重要性 |
[43:53] | My job is to protect the crown, to make sure no harm comes to the crown. | 我的工作是保护皇室 保证没有人能够伤害到它 |
[43:58] | To step in when someone toys with the crown’s emotions, you see. | 当有人玩弄皇室的情感时 去阻止他 |
[44:02] | I think the entire country understands | 我想整个国家都了解 |
[44:05] | how well you cater for the crown’s emotions. | 你对皇室的情感是多么的阿谀奉承 |
[44:11] | If you hurt my girl, you will answer directly to me. | 打狗也要看主人 |
[44:16] | And whatever crimes I commit against you, remember: | 无论我对你做了什么违法的事情 请记住 |
[44:19] | I have diplomatic immunity in 46 countries. | 我在46个国家都拥有外交豁免权 |
[44:22] | Including Puerto Rico. | 包括波多黎各 |
[44:24] | Sir, you will find that the word “fear” is not in my vocabulary. | 先生 你应该知道我的字典里没有害怕这个词 |
[44:28] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[44:30] | But it’s in your eyes. | 但是在你的眼里有了 |
[44:36] | You forgot something. | 你忘了一些东西 |
[44:41] | – Au revoir, Pierre, et merci beaucoup. – Tres bien, Majeste. | -再见 皮埃尔 非常谢谢 -别客气 殿下 |
[44:44] | Nicholas, l… I want to ask you a question. | 尼古拉斯 我 我想问你一个问题 |
[44:48] | Of course, Your Majesty. | 当然 殿下 |
[44:51] | Why are you so against Princess Mia being queen? | 为什么你反对米亚公主当女皇呢? |
[44:55] | Well, my uncle feels that Princess Mia doesn’t know the people. | 嗯 我的舅舅认为米亚公主不了解这里的人民 |
[44:58] | And you feel you do know the people? | 那么你认为你了解这里的人民吗? |
[45:01] | Yes. I was born here, I went to primary school here. | 我在这里出生 我在这里长大 |
[45:05] | I am a true Genovian. | 我是一个真正的吉诺维亚人 |
[45:07] | Mia didn’t even know she was Genovian until high school, | 米亚甚至在高中以前根本不知道吉诺维亚 |
[45:09] | and to be frank, she’s spent little time here since then. | 并且说实话 在到这之前 她根本不了解这里 |
[45:13] | Well, I happen to feel that she’ll make a great ruler. | 可是 我开始感觉她可以成为一个很好的统治者 |
[45:17] | She’s terribly bright, sensitive, caring. | 她很聪明 敏感 富有同情心 |
[45:20] | – I know that. – You do? | -我知道 -你知道? |
[45:23] | Yes. Yes, I do. But… | 是的 是的 我知道 但是 |
[45:26] | How can one rule the people if they do not know the people? | 如果她不了解她的子民 怎么能够统治他们呢? |
[45:30] | Touche. That’s a very good question. | 说的好 这是一个很好的问题 |
[46:11] | Opera’s new rising star, Anna Netrebko. | 歌剧界新的后起之秀 安娜·雷崔比克 |
[46:18] | Looks good enough to eat. | 这看上去可以吃 |
[46:28] | How are your grandchildren, Lily, Charlotte and Sam? | 你的孙子们 莉莉 夏洛特和山姆怎么样了? |
[46:31] | They’re wonderful. Thank you for remembering. | 他们都很好 谢谢您还记得 |
[46:34] | How are you? Good to see you. | 你好吗? 很高兴见到你 |
[46:37] | How’s your dachshund? Maury, right? | 你的猎犬怎么样了? 毛利 对吗? |
[46:39] | He is great. You remember him from last summer? | 他很好 您去年夏天见过他后 还记得他? |
[46:48] | Mia’s doing well. | 米亚干的很好 |
[46:50] | Some major mingling, I see. | 和大家融合的很好 |
[46:54] | A little higher, Olivia. | 高一点 奥莉维娅 |
[46:59] | Mia. | 米亚 |
[47:01] | – Did you happen to see who’s here? – Who? | -你想知道谁来了吗? -谁? |
[47:04] | The king wannabe with Lady Elissa. | 雷蒂·爱莉莎和国王的追崇者 |
[47:09] | Is she his… girlfriend? | 她是他的女朋友吗? |
[47:11] | Nicholas doesn’t have girlfriends, he has dates. | 尼古拉斯没有女朋友 他只是约会 |
[47:15] | But attractive ones. | 但只和很迷人的女孩约会 |
[47:17] | – You talk to him much? – Uh… | -你很了解他吗? -嗯 |
[47:20] | We acknowledge each other. | 我们都认识对方 |
[47:26] | – Andrew? – Yes, dear. Coming. | -安德鲁? -哦 亲爱的 我来了 |
[47:30] | Yuck. | 讨厌 |
[47:32] | – Well, the camera’s all ready to go, so… – All right. | -好了 相机准备好了 那么 -好的 |
[47:36] | Let’s go this way. | 让我们从这儿走 |
[47:38] | No more straggling for me. | 没人能追上我 |
[47:40] | – You did very well, Mia. Very charming. – Oh, thank you. | -你干的非常好 米亚 很迷人 -哦 谢谢 |
[47:43] | – Wait, wait, wait. The light is perfect. – What? | -等等 等等 等等 这里的光线很好 -什么? |
[47:45] | – Just one more, please. – Please, no more pictures. | -再来一张 -拜托 别照了 |
[47:47] | – Come on, please. One more. – It’s very flattering, but… | -快点 好吗 再来一张 -非常漂亮 但是 |
[47:49] | Mia, one more picture… | 米亚 再多照一张 |
[47:55] | Hello. I’m Andrew Jacoby. | 你好 我是安德鲁·雅格布 |
[47:57] | – Oh, hello. Lady Elissa. – Pleasure. | -你好 雷蒂·爱莉莎 -很荣幸 |
[48:00] | – Lady Elissa. – Your Highness. | -雷蒂·爱莉莎 -殿下 |
[48:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[48:04] | Elissa and I were just discussing her latest achievement. | 爱莉莎和我刚刚在讨论最新的成就 |
[48:07] | – She’s received a Rhodes Scholarship. – Nicholas, please. | -她刚刚得到罗氏奖学金 -尼古拉斯 拜托 |
[48:10] | Why not brag? You’re an amazing woman. | 为什么不说说呢? 你是个很令人惊奇的女人 |
[48:12] | Elissa, congratulations. | 爱莉莎 恭喜你 |
[48:15] | You know, Andrew has a PhD in anthropology from Oxford. | 安德鲁获得了牛津大学人类学的博士学位 |
[48:18] | – Oh, really? That’s wonderful. – Fantastic. | -哦 是吗 太好了 -太好了 |
[48:20] | – Elissa was in the Peace Corps. – Really? | -爱莉莎曾经在和平队里呆过 -是吗? |
[48:23] | Andrew spent four months in Papua New Guinea studying the bark of a yam tree. | 安德鲁曾经在巴布亚新几内亚花4个月学过剥茶树皮 |
[48:27] | – Elissa single-handedly… – Andrew… | -爱莉莎单独 -安德鲁 |
[48:29] | Elissa is actually trying to say something. Yes, Lady Elissa? | 爱莉莎正想说些什么 是吗 爱莉莎? |
[48:31] | Andrew, would you like to get a drink? | 安德鲁 你想喝点什么吗? |
[48:34] | I have a feeling they’re going to start a “My horse is bigger than your horse” run. | 我感觉他们开始比谁的马大了 |
[48:38] | I would absolutely love to. Excuse us. | 绝对乐意 对不起 |
[48:40] | You know, her horse actually is very huge. | 你知道 她的马更大一些 |
[48:42] | – Oh, really? – Yes… | -哦 是吗? -是的 |
[48:49] | – Fantastic party. – It is. | -精彩的聚会 -是的 |
[48:51] | – You two make such a lovely couple. – We do. Thanks. | -你们两个是多么般配的一对啊 -是的 谢谢 |
[48:54] | – It’s a shame you’re not attracted to him. – I know, it… | -很奇怪 你却不喜欢他 -我知道 |
[48:58] | You… I… Come back here. | 你我回来 |
[49:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, a special treat for our friends from Asia. | 先生们 女士们 特别是我们的亚洲朋友 |
[49:06] | Jonny Blu. | 强尼布鲁 |
[49:22] | Come back here. You… you can’t just say something like that and walk away. | 回来 你你不能那样说完就走开 |
[49:25] | I will have you know that I am very attracted to Andrew. | 我要让你知道我很喜欢安德鲁 |
[49:28] | Well, obviously. | 哦 显然 |
[49:30] | I am. He’s… We are perfect for each other. | 是的 他我们都很喜欢对方 |
[49:33] | – He understands me… – Understands you? Wow. What passion. | -他了解我 -了解你? 哇 多么有激情啊 |
[49:37] | I didn’t hear you mention love. | 我没有听到你说爱 |
[49:40] | – You are so jealous. – Why would I be jealous of Andrew? | -你在忌妒 -为什么我要忌妒安德鲁 |
[49:43] | He’s got to spend the rest of his life married to you. | 他要用他的余生来娶你 |
[49:48] | I loathe you. | 我讨厌你 |
[49:51] | – I loathe you. – I loathed you first. | -我讨厌你 -我先讨厌你的 |
[50:03] | Wait. What are you doing? What is wrong with you? | 等等 你在干吗? 你怎么了? |
[50:05] | You can’t just go around kissing people. | 你不能随便的吻别人 |
[50:07] | – Particularly not engaged people. – You enjoyed it. | -特别是没有准备的人 -你喜欢这样 |
[50:09] | – You want to kiss again? – Well, l… | -你想再吻一次吗? -哦我 |
[50:11] | No! Stop trying to confuse me. | 不! 别想把我搞糊涂 |
[50:13] | What’s confusing about a kiss? | 一个吻能够让你糊涂什么? |
[50:16] | You’re just trying to make me like you so that I won’t want to marry Andrew | 你刚刚在想让我喜欢你 好让我不想嫁给安德鲁 |
[50:19] | and so that you can have the crown. Oh! | 那么你就可以得到皇冠了 哈! |
[50:21] | Well, maybe I am, and… maybe I just like kissing you. | 哦 或许是这样 又或许我喜欢吻你 |
[50:25] | You… You stay away from me. | 你你离我远点 |
[50:32] | Mia… | 米亚 |
[50:32] | You know what? I have an idea. I have a brilliant idea. | 你知道吗? 我有个主意 一个很经典的主意 |
[50:35] | Why don’t you go underwater and I’ll count to a million? | 为什么你不呆在水下 让我数100万下呢? |
[50:39] | Mia, careful… Mia. | 米亚 小心米亚 |
[50:48] | Do I want to know? | 我能知道发生了什么吗? |
[50:50] | I don’t think so. | 恐怕不行 |
[50:55] | I’ll be two seconds, Mia. | 等等 米亚 |
[50:59] | She’s going to be a handful, isn’t she? | 她太忙了 是吗? |
[51:01] | You’ll never be bored, Andrew. | 你真风趣 安德鲁 |
[51:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:08] | – Olivia, enough goodbyes. – Yes, ma’am. | -奥莉维娅 该走了 -是的 女士 |
[51:11] | Eagle is leaving! Eagle is leaving! | 老鹰正在移动! 老鹰正在移动! |
[51:13] | In hushed tones, Lionel. | 低调点 莱昂内尔 |
[51:14] | Hushed tones. | 低调 |
[51:19] | When are you going to start acting responsibly? | 你什么时候能够表现的有些责任感 |
[51:24] | Hiding in a closet with a man who is not your betrothed? | 和一个不是你未婚夫的男人躲在衣柜里 |
[51:28] | Coming out of a fountain dripping wet with the same man, who is not your betrothed? | 和同样一个男人 湿漉漉的从喷泉里走出来 |
[51:34] | Do you think I plan for this kind of stuff to happen? | 你以为我想这样吗? |
[51:36] | I lost it. Sometimes you just lose it. | 我没办法 有时候你也没办法 |
[51:39] | You can’t afford to lose it. Other people lose it. We’re supposed to find it. | 你不能没有办法 其他人可以 但是我们必须想到办法 |
[51:44] | People look up to us, and we’re held to higher standards of behavior. | 人们都看着我们 我们要以一种高标准来要求自己 |
[51:48] | Can you try to grasp that concept? | 你知道我说的是什么吗? |
[51:51] | The concept is grasped. | 知道了 |
[51:53] | The execution is a little elusive. | 只是有些概念难以琢磨 |
[51:56] | Oh, I would say so. | 哦 我想说是这样的 |
[52:01] | Try to get some sleep. You’ll want to look fresh for the parade tomorrow. | 去睡觉吧 你明天还要检阅游行呢 |
[52:12] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[52:16] | Good night, Grandmother. | 晚安 奶奶 |
[52:27] | Well, Maurice, it’s just you and l. | 好了 毛瑞斯 这里只有你和我了 |
[52:31] | Or are you upset with me too? | 还是我也让你生气了吗? |
[52:41] | Royal Guard of Genovia, fall in. | 吉诺维亚皇家警卫 集合 |
[52:43] | Big parade day. | 重大的游行日 |
[52:45] | Identify, Mustang personnel. | 身份检查 |
[52:48] | Why do you talk like that? | 为什么你像那样说话? |
[52:50] | I’m Captain Kip Kelly of the Royal Guard. | 我是皇家警卫的基布·凯利队长 |
[52:53] | What if we all talked like that? | 我们都像那样说话怎么样? |
[52:55] | Lilly Moscovitz, best friend of Princess Mia, riding in the Stang. | 莉莉·马斯可维斯 米亚公主最好的朋友 开斯坦车 |
[53:02] | That was very nicely done, Miss Lilly. | 干的非常好 莉莉小姐 |
[53:04] | – It’s a pleasure to meet you. – Hi. | -很高兴见到你 -嘿 |
[53:07] | The prettiest girl is riding in the Stang. | 最漂亮的小姐正在开斯坦车 |
[53:11] | – Flag? – Thank you. | -旗子? -谢谢 |
[53:13] | Flag? Welcome. | 旗子? 欢迎 |
[53:14] | Welcome, Viscount Mabrey. May I offer you a flag? | 欢迎 马布雷子爵 要旗子吗? |
[53:17] | Thank you, I am not a waving aficionado. | 谢谢 我可不是摇旗狂 |
[53:20] | But I will wave our national flag | 但是我想摇我们的国旗 |
[53:24] | when a true Genovian king once again sits on the throne. | 当真正的吉诺维亚国王再次坐到王座上时 |
[53:29] | King Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯国王 |
[53:32] | Flag? | 旗子? |
[53:33] | How do you feel today, my dear? | 今天感觉怎么样 亲爱的? |
[53:35] | Honestly, Joe, not that great. | 老实说 乔 不太好 |
[53:38] | Well, would you feel better if you called me Joey? | 那么 如果你叫我乔伊的话会不会好些? |
[53:41] | – No, Joe. – Good. | -不 乔 -好的 |
[53:43] | Come on, Joseph. We’re already late. | 快点 约瑟夫 我们要迟到了 |
[53:46] | Her Majesty is ready. | 殿下已经准备好了 |
[53:47] | Can’t keep the people of Genovia waiting any longer. | 不能让吉诺维亚的人民等太久 |
[53:51] | Happy lndependence Day, Genovia! | 独立日快乐 吉诺维亚! |
[53:54] | Here we are in Pyrus, capital of Genovia, for the big annual parade. | 我们在吉诺维亚的首都派鲁斯介绍这个盛大大的年度游行 |
[53:58] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[54:03] | There’s Prime Minister Motaz, strutting his stuff. | 这是首相莫塔斯 阔步走来 |
[54:07] | Genovia, Genovia | 吉诺维亚 吉诺维亚 |
[54:09] | People are coming from all over Genovia. | 人们从吉诺维亚各地赶来 |
[54:14] | Here’s the Mertz Marching Band, led by Lucy Carmichael. | 这是莫斯进行曲乐队 由露西·卡尔迈克尔指挥 |
[54:20] | And now, of course, the Libbet’s folk dancers. | 现在 当然是利贝特的民族舞蹈家们 |
[54:24] | Also known as the “Leapers of Libbet.” | 也被称为”利贝特的跳跃者” |
[54:29] | And now the queen, with Princess Mia. | 现在是女皇 和米亚公主 |
[54:35] | Na-na, I don’t like your braids. | 啦 啦 我不喜欢你的披肩 |
[54:40] | Hey, thumb-sucker. | 嘿 吮吸拇指人 |
[54:43] | Stop the carriage. | 停下 |
[54:49] | What… what’s going on? Mia? | 怎么了? 米亚? |
[54:52] | – She’s stopped the parade. – How rude. | -她已经停止了游行 -多么粗鲁啊 |
[54:55] | Uh-oh. What’s the princess going to do now? | 哦 公主现在要干什么呢? |
[54:58] | She’s walking towards the children’s shelter. | 她朝孩子们站的地方走过去 |
[55:01] | – Hello, everybody. – Hello, Princess. | -各位 你们好 -你好 公主 |
[55:08] | Hello. What’s your name? | 你好 你叫什么名字? |
[55:10] | Carolina. | 卡罗莱娜 |
[55:12] | And what are your names? | 那么你又叫什么呢? |
[55:14] | -John. -Blake. | -约翰 -布莱克 |
[55:15] | Did I see you messing with Carolina? | 我看到你在惹卡罗莱娜哦 |
[55:18] | They were tugging on my braid. | 他们总是碰我的披肩 |
[55:22] | Excuse me. These children are? | 对不起 这些孩子是? |
[55:25] | Most of them are orphans. We care for as many as possible. | 他们大多都是孤儿 我们尽可能的关怀他们 |
[55:33] | Kissing children. Hugging orphans. | 亲吻孩子 拥抱孤儿 |
[55:36] | What a vulgar, low, despicable, political trick. | 真是一个庸俗 低劣 可鄙的政治把戏 |
[55:42] | Carolina. | 卡罗莱娜 |
[55:43] | Would you like to be a princess today? | 你今天愿意做公主么? |
[55:46] | I can’t, I’m too little. Too piccola, | 不行 我太小了 真的太小了 |
[55:49] | Oh, no. Because I declare that anyone can be a princess today. | 哦 不 因为我已经宣布了今天任何人都可以成为公主 |
[55:54] | Well, why don’t we get you a tiara, | 为什么不给你戴上一个头冠呢 |
[55:57] | and you can wave, and march in the parade? | 那样你就能在游行队伍中向他们挥手致意 |
[55:59] | In fact, why don’t you all take tiaras? | 其实 你们为什么不都戴上头冠呢? |
[56:01] | All? Give them all free tiaras? | 所有人? 把所有免费的头冠都给他们? |
[56:04] | -I’ll take care of it later. -Thank you. | -我会看管好的 -谢谢 |
[56:06] | -Yo quiero una verde -I want a silver one. | -我要一顶绿色的 -我要一顶银色的 |
[56:14] | You won’t be able to wave with your thumb in your mouth. | 你不能在挥手的时候还把大拇指放进嘴里 |
[56:17] | -I can wave with this hand. -Very good. | -我可以用这只手 -好极了 |
[56:20] | -I want the purple one. -I want a crown. | -我要紫色的 -我要一顶国王的王冠 |
[56:22] | -Can we be in the parade? -Of course, of course. | -我们可以在游行队伍里么? -当然 当然 |
[56:24] | We could always use more princes in the world. | 我们可以让世上有更多的王子 |
[56:27] | OK, so… | 好的 那么… |
[56:30] | To be a princess, you have to believe that you are a princess. | 要成为一位公主 你首先要相信自己是一位公主 |
[56:36] | You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. | 你要像你心中所想的公主那样走路 |
[56:39] | So think tall, you gotta smile, and wave, and just have fun. | 想象自己很高 保持微笑 挥手 玩的开心点 |
[56:44] | -So are you ready? -Yes. | -你们准备好了么? -是的 |
[56:47] | Ah, she’s letting the children join her. How charming. | 啊 她在让孩子们融入自己 多迷人啊 |
[56:50] | Not for everyone. | 她并不是对每个人都是这样的 |
[56:52] | Drumroll, please. | 请击鼓 |
[56:53] | Give the princess a drumroll. | 为公主击鼓 |
[56:58] | Forward… | 齐步… |
[57:00] | march! | 走! |
[57:06] | Just remember, you are a princess. | 记住 你是公主 |
[57:10] | ♪I’ll spread my wings and I’ll learn how to fly♪ | ♪我要张开翅膀学会飞翔♪ |
[57:15] | ♪I’ll do what it takes ’til I touch the sky♪ | ♪我会尽力去触摸天空♪ |
[57:19] | ♪And I’ll make a wish♪ | ♪我希望♪ |
[57:21] | ♪Take a chance, make a change♪ | ♪抓住机会 改变自己♪ |
[57:23] | ♪And break away♪ | ♪挣脱束缚♪ |
[57:26] | There you go. | 你去那 |
[57:29] | -Everybody having fun? -Yeah. | -大家开心么? -开心 |
[57:33] | ♪But I won’t forget all the ones that I love♪ | ♪但是我不会忘了我爱的人♪ |
[57:37] | ♪I’ll take a risk♪ | ♪我要冒险♪ |
[57:39] | ♪Take a chance, make a change♪ | ♪抓住机会 改变自己♪ |
[57:41] | ♪And break away♪ | ♪挣脱束缚♪ |
[57:45] | This has been Elsie Kentworthy and former Miss Genovia, Hildegaard Huffman, | 这是埃尔希·肯特沃希和前吉诺维亚小姐海尔德加·霍夫曼 |
[57:49] | at the best lndependence Day parade Genovia’s seen in years. | 这么多年来见过的最好的吉诺维亚国庆日 |
[57:53] | Thanks to Princess Mia’s special surprise. | 感谢米亚公主带给我们的特殊惊喜 |
[57:56] | May the rest of your day be sunny-side up. | 希望她今后的日子越来越好 |
[58:00] | And so, gentlemen, the children from the shelter | 那么 先生们 庇护所的孩子们 |
[58:03] | will be housed at the winter castle in the mountains of Libbet. | 将会被安顿在利伯特山的温特城堡里 |
[58:08] | The use of the castle as a resort | 那座城堡是用来度假的 |
[58:10] | is sort of a perk for parliament members and dignitaries. | 是用来给议员和贵族们疗养的 |
[58:14] | -Exactly. -Oh. | -的确是这样的 -哦 |
[58:16] | Well, I’m going to de-perk it, | 好的 我会改变这一现状 |
[58:18] | and convert it into a children’s shelter | 我要把它改成一间儿童庇护所 |
[58:20] | until money can be raised for one of their own. | 直到议员和贵族们能自己出钱 来维持城堡的支出 |
[58:22] | I feel guilty having two homes while they have none. | 我为我有两个住所而他们却一间没有 而感到内疚 |
[58:25] | We’re going to have to do something. Where are we gonna ski? | 我们得做些什么 我们以后上哪去滑雪? |
[58:27] | Lord Crawley, how is your brother doing? | 克劳里爵士 你的兄弟呢? |
[58:29] | -I don’t speak to my brother. -Oh. | -我不和我的兄弟说话 -噢 |
[58:32] | Well, I’ve hired him to be the architect on the project. | 嗯 我已经聘请他来当这个工程的设计师 |
[58:35] | -Mr. Crawley. -Your Highness. | -克劳里先生 -殿下 |
[58:39] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[58:41] | -Jerry. -Dean. | -杰瑞 -迪恩 |
[58:43] | Well, I look forward to getting your notes on these plans. | 我希望您能对这些计划提出意见 |
[58:46] | But no one else’s. | 别人休想 |
[58:47] | Oh, I’ll give you notes, because I’m part… | 噢 我会提出意见的 因为我是… |
[58:49] | Oh, no, you won’t. I’m an architect. | 噢 你不能 我是建筑师 |
[58:50] | -I am part of this parliament. -Oh, you just go skiing… | -我是议会议员 -你只会滑雪… |
[58:52] | So what if I go skiing? | 我滑雪怎么了? |
[58:52] | …and you like to be an outdoorsman. | …你就是一个只会在户外活动的家伙 |
[58:53] | -Oh, and you’re a couch potato. -Outdoorsman. | -噢 你只会躺在沙发上看电视 -在户外活动的家伙 |
[58:54] | -You’re a couch potato. -Outdoorsman. | -你只会躺在沙发上看电视 -在户外活动的家伙 |
[58:55] | -Couch potato. Couch potato. -Outdoorsman. Outdoorsman. | -躺在沙发上看电视… -在户外活动… |
[58:58] | Couch potato… | 躺在沙发上… |
[59:00] | The queen approves of the plan, and I intend to see it through. | 女王同意这个计划 我打算整个过程都要察看 |
[59:03] | Now, gentlemen, | 好了 先生们 |
[59:05] | I don’t think it’ll take too long to raise the money. Do you? | 我想你们不会花太长时间筹到钱 是么? |
[59:11] | We’re setting up the ramp in the ballroom. | 我们在弄舞厅里的斜坡 |
[59:12] | OK. | 好的 |
[59:14] | -Hello. -Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[59:16] | My hello’s insignificant. | 我的问候是无关紧要的 |
[59:18] | Rosencrantz, Guildenstern, come with me. | 罗森克兰茨 吉尔登斯特恩 跟我来 |
[59:24] | So. | 那么 |
[59:25] | -Are you crashing my bridal shower? -Sadly, no. | -你是来破坏我的婚礼的么? -很遗憾 不是 |
[59:29] | I wanted to tell you that I was very impressed | 我是想告诉你你在游行时候的举动 |
[59:32] | by what you did at the parade. | 给我留下了很深的印象 |
[59:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:40] | I’m having a slumber party. | 我要举行一个睡袍派对 |
[59:45] | Congratulations on the children’s center. | 恭喜建造儿童中心 |
[59:48] | -Thank you. Thank you. -That’s wonderful. | -谢谢 谢谢 -那真的很棒 |
[59:50] | -She needs to get ready for the party. -She’s busy. | -她应该为派对做准备了 -她很忙 |
[59:53] | Lenny, Squiggy, zip it. | 兰妮 斯贵吉 快点 |
[59:55] | Lilly? The princesses are arriving. | 莉莉? 公主们马上到了 |
[59:57] | -Well, I should go and read my book. -I should go and get changed. Yeah. | -嗯 我应该去读书了 -我也应该去换衣服了 |
[1:00:00] | -That’s it. -Bye. | -好的 就这样 -再见 |
[1:00:02] | Hello, hello. Elsie Kentworthy here. | 你好 这里是埃尔希·肯特沃希为您报道 |
[1:00:05] | Weeks before her wedding, Princess Mia, in a stroke of skilled diplomacy, | 在米亚公主结婚的几周前 她用一种极为熟练的外交手段 |
[1:00:09] | has invited royal princesses from all over the world | 邀请了全世界所有的公主 |
[1:00:12] | to her bridal shower slumber party. | 来参加她的婚礼睡袍派对 |
[1:00:16] | Hello, Princess Lorraine. | 你好 洛林公主 |
[1:00:18] | -Oh, braces. -Yeah. I’m getting two diamonds put in. | -噢 牙套 -是的 我在上面放了两颗钻石 |
[1:00:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:00:23] | That must make it more comfortable. | 那一定很舒服 |
[1:00:25] | Hi, Charlotte. | 嗨 夏洛特 |
[1:00:26] | Princess Aimee of Mallorca. | 马略卡岛的阿米公主 |
[1:00:29] | -Is this my party? -No, this is Princess Mia’s party. | -这是我的派对么? -不 这是米亚公主的派对 |
[1:00:33] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:00:39] | So I want thank you all very much for my fabulous bridal shower presents. | 我十分感谢你们给我带来这么好的新婚礼物 |
[1:00:43] | And now, I have a present for you. | 现在 我也给你们准备了一个礼物 |
[1:00:47] | It’s time for mattress surfing! | 床垫冲浪! |
[1:00:53] | ♪Time to get the party started♪ | ♪派对就要开始♪ |
[1:00:56] | ♪Everybody’s ready to♪ | ♪大家准备好♪ |
[1:00:58] | ♪So let’s bounce♪ | ♪让我们跳吧♪ |
[1:01:00] | ♪And it’s something new♪ | ♪这是新鲜的♪ |
[1:01:02] | ♪Let’s bounce♪ | ♪让我们跳吧♪ |
[1:01:03] | ♪’Cause we all want to♪ | ♪因为我们都想这样♪ |
[1:01:05] | ♪Let’s bounce♪ | ♪让我们跳吧♪ |
[1:01:06] | ♪Gonna have some fun♪ | ♪玩的多开心♪ |
[1:01:08] | ♪Everybody, everyone♪ | ♪每一个人♪ |
[1:01:10] | ♪Everybody, everyone♪ | ♪每一个人♪ |
[1:01:11] | ♪Let’s bounce♪ | ♪让我们跳吧♪ |
[1:01:13] | ♪Get the party on♪ | ♪派对开始了♪ |
[1:01:14] | ♪Let’s bounce♪ | ♪让我们跳吧♪ |
[1:01:16] | ♪From dusk ’til dawn♪ | ♪从黄昏到黎明♪ |
[1:01:18] | ♪Let’s shout♪ | ♪让我们大喊♪ |
[1:01:19] | ♪Gonna all go there♪ | ♪所有人都去那♪ |
[1:01:21] | ♪Everybody, everywhere♪ | ♪每个人♪ |
[1:01:23] | ♪You know we gotta make it bounce♪ | ♪你知道我们要跳起来♪ |
[1:01:26] | ♪I’m ready, baby♪ | ♪我准备好了 宝贝♪ |
[1:01:28] | ♪Let’s bounce♪ | ♪让我们跳吧♪ |
[1:01:33] | ♪Let’s bounce♪ | ♪让我们跳吧♪ |
[1:01:42] | Princess Aimee has to go potty. | 阿米公主要上洗手间 |
[1:01:58] | ♪Everything that I got♪ | ♪我得到的每件东西♪ |
[1:02:01] | ♪So get me what I want♪ | ♪给我想要的♪ |
[1:02:04] | ♪’Cause I’m a big shot♪ | ♪因为我是个大人物♪ |
[1:02:06] | I think I’ll just have some milk and cookies in my room, Olivia. | 我想我还有些牛奶和饼干在房间里 奥利维亚 |
[1:02:08] | -Yes, Your Majesty. -Perhaps some earplugs. | -是的 陛下 -可能是一些耳塞 |
[1:02:11] | -Quite a party, darling. -Yeah. We’re just having a little bit of fun. | -派对真不错 亲爱的 -是的 我们玩的很高兴 |
[1:02:15] | Oh, Rupert and the boys used to love doing that. | 哦 鲁伯特和男孩子们常常喜欢那样玩 |
[1:02:19] | King Rupert. May he rest in peace. | 鲁伯特国王 愿他长眠 |
[1:02:23] | I did it too, you know. But a little differently. | 我也那样做过 但是有一点不同 |
[1:02:26] | Felix? | 费利克斯? |
[1:02:27] | -I thought you never slide. -I don’t. | -我以为你从不滑行 -是的 |
[1:02:30] | But I’ve done a lot of flying in my time. | 但是我这一生飞行过很多次 |
[1:02:37] | Is she really going to do this? | 她真的要这样做么? |
[1:02:41] | May I? | 可以么? |
[1:02:44] | Ha! | 哈! |
[1:02:57] | Ta-da. | 是的 |
[1:02:59] | ♪I’ve been working at the palace♪ | ♪我在宫殿里工作♪ |
[1:03:02] | ♪Just to pass the time away♪ | ♪仅仅是为了消磨时间♪ |
[1:03:05] | Can’t you hear the bells a-ringing? | 你们听不见钟响么? |
[1:03:08] | ♪Rise up so early in the morn♪ | ♪早上起来这么早♪ |
[1:03:11] | ♪Can’t you hear the bells a-shouting?♪ | ♪你们听不见钟响么?♪ |
[1:03:14] | ♪Maids, go do your chores♪ | ♪女仆 做你的家务活去吧♪ |
[1:03:22] | And now, to end our little show, | 现在 结束我们的小表演 |
[1:03:25] | if we all give her a shout-out, | 如果我们为她大喊 |
[1:03:27] | Her Majesty may sing us a song. | 女王殿下就会为我们唱一首歌 |
[1:03:30] | Thank you, no. | 谢谢 不 |
[1:03:32] | Queens rarely do karaoke. | 女王很少唱歌的 |
[1:03:35] | Grandma, come on. The song you sang at my 1 8th-birthday party. | 奶奶 来吧 就唱你在我18岁生日派对上唱的那首歌 |
[1:03:38] | Remember that? They loved it. | 还记得么? 他们很喜欢的 |
[1:03:40] | Dear, we had music then. | 亲爱的 我们当时有音乐的 |
[1:03:42] | Mia had a CD made, so you can sing along. | 米亚有一部CD 你可以随着一起唱 |
[1:03:44] | Clarisse, Clarisse, | 克拉利瑟 克拉利瑟 |
[1:03:47] | Clarisse, Clarisse, Clarisse… | 克拉利瑟 克拉利瑟 克拉利瑟… |
[1:03:51] | ♪Some girls are fair, some are jolly and fit.♪ | ♪有些女孩很漂亮 有些快乐又健康♪ |
[1:03:56] | ♪Some have a well-bred air, or a well-honed wit.♪ | ♪有些人很有教养 很聪明♪ |
[1:04:01] | ♪Each one’s a jewel, with a singular shine♪ | ♪每个人都是一件珠宝 有着独特的光泽♪ |
[1:04:05] | ♪A work of art with its own rare design♪ | ♪是有着自己独特设计的工艺品♪ |
[1:04:12] | ♪Dear little girl, you are terribly blessed♪ | ♪亲爱的小女孩 深深的祝福你♪ |
[1:04:17] | ♪But it’s your heart of gold I love the best♪ | ♪但是我最爱的是你金子般的心灵♪ |
[1:04:21] | ♪And that will be your crowning glory♪ | ♪那是你最高的荣誉♪ |
[1:04:26] | ♪Your whole life through♪ | ♪你的一生中♪ |
[1:04:30] | ♪lt’ll always be your crowning glory♪ | ♪它都会是你最高的荣誉♪ |
[1:04:34] | ♪The most glorious part of you♪ | ♪是你的最光荣的部分♪ |
[1:04:43] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[1:04:45] | Well, I might have tweaked it a little bit on my computer. | 嗯 我可能是在电脑上改变了一点旋律 |
[1:04:47] | But I don’t know how to do this sort of thing. | 但是我不知道怎么做这种事 |
[1:04:50] | Asana, now. | 阿萨娜 该你了 |
[1:04:51] | Grandma, just follow Asana and sing. | 奶奶 你就跟着阿萨娜唱就行了 |
[1:04:54] | ♪-Some boys can walk -Some guys can groove♪ | ♪-有些男孩会走路 -有些小伙子会跳舞♪ |
[1:04:56] | ♪-Strike an elegant pose -Wear the really hip clothes♪ | ♪-摆出一个高贵的姿势 -穿上真正劲爆的衣服♪ |
[1:04:59] | ♪Some seem to have no faults♪ | ♪有些人看起来没有缺点♪ |
[1:05:01] | ♪-But we never like those -No, we don’t♪ | ♪-但是我们不喜欢 -不喜欢♪ |
[1:05:03] | ♪-They’ll praise your eyes -Your melodious laugh♪ | ♪-他们会赞扬你的眼睛 -你优美的笑声♪ |
[1:05:07] | ♪Call you more lovely than others by half♪ | ♪使你比其他人可爱的多♪ |
[1:05:12] | ♪-The one who’s right -My gorgeous prince♪ | ♪-正确的人 -我高贵的公主♪ |
[1:05:14] | ♪-Will be honest and true -He’ll believe in me too♪ | ♪-是诚实可信的 -他也会信任我♪ |
[1:05:16] | ♪And prize your heart of gold the way I do♪ | ♪像我一样珍惜你金子般的心灵♪ |
[1:05:20] | ♪He’ll know that that will be your crowning glory♪ | ♪他会知道那是你最高的荣誉♪ |
[1:05:25] | ♪Your whole life through♪ | ♪在你的一生之中♪ |
[1:05:29] | ♪Your love will see that it’s your crowning glory♪ | ♪你的爱会看见那是你最高的荣誉♪ |
[1:05:34] | ♪The most glorious part of you♪ | ♪你的最光荣的部分♪ |
[1:05:39] | ♪-And you -And you♪ | ♪-你的 -你的♪ |
[1:05:42] | ♪And you♪ | ♪你的♪ |
[1:05:43] | Me? | 我? |
[1:05:45] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:05:52] | ♪That will be your crowning glory♪ | ♪那是你最高的荣誉♪ |
[1:05:55] | ♪Darling, when they tell your story♪ | ♪亲爱的 当他们讲述你的故事♪ |
[1:06:00] | ♪They’ll call your heart of gold your crowning glory♪ | ♪他们会把你金子般的心灵 当作你最高的荣誉♪ |
[1:06:04] | ♪The most glorious part of you♪ | ♪你的最光荣的部分♪ |
[1:06:19] | Gretchen, hot water. | 格雷琴 热水 |
[1:06:23] | -What are you saying? -Well, she’s smart. | -你说什么? -她很聪明 |
[1:06:26] | And she really cares about Genovia. | 而且她真心在乎吉诺维亚 |
[1:06:29] | Maybe… | 可能… |
[1:06:30] | Well, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if she ran the country. | 嗯 如果让她来治理这个国家也许会不错 |
[1:06:33] | Are you mad? | 你疯了么? |
[1:06:35] | She believes in Genovia so much that she’s convinced herself | 她信任吉诺维亚所以她也相信自己 |
[1:06:38] | to marry someone that she knows she can never love. | 要嫁给一个自己并不爱的人 |
[1:06:40] | I can’t believe that I am hearing this. You want her to rule? | 我不能相信居然听到了这些 你想让她来统治国家? |
[1:06:44] | After all the effort that we have put in, to end up with nothing? | 毕竟我们付出了努力 就这样无为而终? |
[1:06:49] | It wouldn’t be nothing. Genovia would be in good hands, and she would be happy. | 并不是 吉诺维亚会被治理的很好 而且她会快乐的 |
[1:06:55] | Ah. | 啊 |
[1:06:57] | You’ve fallen in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[1:06:59] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:00] | No, Uncle, all that I’m asking… | 不 叔叔 我要问的是… |
[1:07:02] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you listen. | 不 不 不 不 你听着 |
[1:07:06] | What do you think will happen? That she will leave Andrew and marry you? | 你觉得会发生什么? 她离开安德鲁而嫁给你? |
[1:07:11] | I put in the effort to make you a king, | 我耗尽精力要让你当上国王 |
[1:07:13] | not to have you marry a queen. I will not have it, sir. | 不是让你娶一个公主 我不会让这种情况发生的 先生 |
[1:07:16] | Don’t worry, Uncle. That will never happen. | 别担心 叔叔 那不会发生的 |
[1:07:18] | Mia doesn’t care for me that way. | 米亚在那方面并不在乎我 |
[1:07:20] | Oh, but you care for her. | 哦 但是你在乎她 |
[1:07:22] | Uncle, I just want us to stop trying to sabotage her. That’s all. | 叔叔 我只是想我们不要再对她使坏了 就是这样 |
[1:07:31] | All right. If that’s what you really want. | 好的 如果这就是你真正想要的 |
[1:07:38] | I just want your happiness, my boy. | 我只是想让你高兴 我的孩子 |
[1:07:42] | Go to her. | 去找她 |
[1:07:44] | Congratulate her. | 祝贺她 |
[1:07:47] | And tell her that we surrender. | 告诉她我们认输了 |
[1:07:49] | Thank you, Uncle. | 谢谢你 叔叔 |
[1:08:04] | Elsie Kentworthy, please. | 请找埃尔希·肯特沃希 |
[1:08:16] | That’s enough flaming ones for now. | 暂时这些着火的足够了 |
[1:08:19] | Are you sure I didn’t burn you? | 你肯定我没有烧伤你? |
[1:08:21] | Of course you did. Look at his coat. | 当然烧伤了 看看他的外套 |
[1:08:23] | No, no, it’s very minor. | 不 不 这没什么 |
[1:08:24] | You just sort of seared the sleeve. Look. | 只是袖子有些烧焦 看 |
[1:08:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:34] | -Lilly? -Yes? | -莉莉? -什么事? |
[1:08:36] | -Can I talk to you for a second? -Uh-huh. | -我能和你说句话么? -啊 |
[1:08:42] | Look over there. | 看那边 |
[1:08:47] | Should I shoo him? Should I shoo him? | 我应该赶他走么? |
[1:08:49] | Just tell me who I should shoo and I’ll shoo. | 只要你说应该我就赶他走 |
[1:08:52] | I just want to talk to Nicholas for a second. | 我只是想和尼古拉斯说会话 |
[1:08:56] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:08:58] | -Backing off, please. Andrew? -Yes? | -退下 安德鲁? -什么事? |
[1:09:01] | Why don’t you go introduce Lilly to your parents? | 你为什么不去把莉莉介绍给你的父母呢? |
[1:09:03] | You know, just tell them I’ll be up for brunch in a second. | 告诉他们 我马上就去吃饭 |
[1:09:05] | Yeah, I’d love to meet Susan and Arnold. | 是的 我很希望能认识苏珊和阿诺德 |
[1:09:07] | We can have those tasty finger sandwiches together. | 我们可以一起吃那些可口的三明治 |
[1:09:12] | Would you like some help? | 需要帮忙么? |
[1:09:13] | He’s not the one she’s marrying, is he? | 他不是她要嫁的那个人 是么? |
[1:09:15] | Would you please try to keep up, Brigitta? He’s trying to steal the crown. | 你能不能坚持立场 布雷吉塔? 他想窃取王位 |
[1:09:23] | -Ready? -Mm-hm. | -准备好了? -嗯 |
[1:09:26] | -Take your stance. -OK. | -注意保持姿势 -好的 |
[1:09:31] | Elbow down. Just a bit. | 肘放下来 放下一点 |
[1:09:36] | Use your mouth as an anchor. | 用你的嘴当锚 |
[1:09:39] | -Excuse me? -Touch your mouth. | -什么? -碰到你的嘴 |
[1:09:43] | Good. | 好 |
[1:09:45] | Relax this hand. | 这只手放松 |
[1:09:52] | And breathe in. | 吸气 |
[1:09:57] | Release. | 射出去 |
[1:10:00] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:10:01] | How did that feel? | 感觉如何? |
[1:10:05] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[1:10:09] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[1:10:11] | Turn around. We should give them some privacy. | 转过身去 我们应该给他们点隐私 |
[1:10:19] | I have to go. I really only came back to pack my things. | 我得走了 我回来只是为了收拾我的东西 |
[1:10:24] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了? |
[1:10:27] | I think it’s time I bowed out gracefully. | 我想应该是我平静退出的时候了 |
[1:10:30] | Don’t you? | 你呢? |
[1:10:33] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:10:36] | -Bye. -Goodbye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:10:47] | Mia. | 米亚 |
[1:10:50] | Could I see you one more time before I go? | 在我走之前我能再见你一面么? |
[1:10:54] | Nicholas, I’m watched like a hawk. | 尼古拉斯 我像一只鹰一样被监视着 |
[1:10:57] | Princess, Princess. | 公主 公主 |
[1:11:00] | See? | 看到了吧? |
[1:11:02] | I’ll find a way. | 我会找到办法的 |
[1:11:04] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[1:11:05] | Um, nothing. I’m just supposed to watch you. | 嗯 没什么 我只是应该看护着你 |
[1:11:28] | With only two and a half days left, | 只剩下2天半的时间了 |
[1:11:31] | Olivia, I’m beginning to feel rather frantic. | 奥利维亚 我感觉到我快要疯了 |
[1:11:35] | Would you take Maurice out for me, please? | 能替我出去遛遛毛瑞斯么? |
[1:11:37] | I have to check the orchestra selections. | 我得检查一下乐队挑选的如何了 |
[1:11:39] | And they asked you to approve a place setting for the reception, Your Majesty. | 他们请您批准一块地方用来布置酒会 殿下 |
[1:11:42] | Very well. | 好的 |
[1:11:50] | Our selections for dancing at the royal reception, | 我们为在皇家酒会上跳舞而专门挑选的音乐 |
[1:12:23] | Have you been thinking about us? | 你考虑过我们么? |
[1:12:31] | Yes, I have. | 是的 |
[1:12:35] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[1:12:37] | If you’ll excuse me. | 如果你要向我道歉的话 |
[1:12:39] | No, Joseph. You had to know what I was going to say. | 不 约瑟夫 你必须知道我要说什么 |
[1:12:43] | Mia needs me now more than ever before. | 米亚现在比以前任何时候都更需要我 |
[1:12:45] | It’s the monarchy. I mean, as queen it’s my responsibility. | 这就是王国 我是说 女王就是我的职责 |
[1:12:48] | You know how it is. | 你知道的 |
[1:12:50] | You were never just my queen, Clarisse. | 你从来就不只是我的女王 克拉利瑟 |
[1:12:52] | You were the someone that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. | 你是我想共度一生的人 |
[1:12:55] | But, if you prefer that I see you first and foremost as my queen… | 但是 如果你希望我首先把你当成我的女王… |
[1:13:03] | -I shall oblige. -No, Joseph… | -我会遵守的 -不 约瑟夫… |
[1:13:04] | Your Majesty. | 殿下 |
[1:13:29] | Your bed is turned down, Your Highness. | 你的床铺好了 殿下 |
[1:13:31] | If you don’t need anything else, Princess, we’re going to supper. | 如果您不需要别的什么了 公主 我们就去吃晚饭了 |
[1:13:34] | Oh. Well, enjoy yourselves, ladies. | 噢 好的 你们随便吧 女士们 |
[1:13:37] | Ah-ah-ah. What did we talk about? | 啊-哈-哈 我们刚才说什么来着? |
[1:13:39] | No more curtsy. | 不要再行屈膝礼了 |
[1:13:41] | We’re going to supper. | 我们去吃晚饭了 |
[1:13:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:45] | -Hi, Miss Lilly. -May we announce you? | -嗨 莉莉小姐 -需要我们告诉公主您来了么? |
[1:13:47] | I can announce myself. Lilly Moscovitz! | 我自己会说 莉莉·莫斯科维奇! |
[1:13:49] | Mia, look out your window. | 米亚 看看你的窗户外边 |
[1:13:50] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了? 发生什么了? |
[1:13:51] | Just look out your window. Prince Charming is throwing pebbles. | 看看窗户外边 迷人的王子正在扔势头 |
[1:13:58] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[1:14:01] | Nicholas, what are you doing? | 尼古拉斯 你在干什么? |
[1:14:05] | Rapunzel, Rapunzel, with hair so fine. | 莴苣姑娘 莴苣姑娘 你的头发如此美丽 |
[1:14:09] | Come out your window, climb down the vine. | 从窗户出来 顺着藤爬下来 |
[1:14:15] | The feat you ask, dear sir, isn’t easy. | 亲爱的先生 你要求的并不是那么容易的 |
[1:14:18] | And I won’t respond to that line, it’s far too cheesy. | 而且我对你的诗没有任何反应 它太差劲了 |
[1:14:21] | So what does he want? | 他想干什么? |
[1:14:24] | He wants me to climb down the vine. | 他想让我从藤上爬下去 |
[1:14:25] | -Well, do you want to? -Yes. | -那 你想么? -是的 |
[1:14:27] | -So go. -It’s a recipe for disaster. | -那就去吧 -这简直就是让我去闯祸 |
[1:14:30] | Mia, do something impulsive for once in your life. You’re getting married. | 米亚 一生之中一定要做一次冲动的事 你就要结婚了 |
[1:14:34] | Do you want a regular bachelorette party with 1 2 screaming girls, | 你想定期和12个尖叫的女孩参加未婚女子的派对 |
[1:14:37] | or do you want a stroll in the moonlight with your almost-Prince Charming? | 还是想和迷人的王子在月下漫步 |
[1:15:03] | I always like a man in shades. | 我一直喜欢在阴影中的男人 |
[1:15:07] | -Oh, Your Majesty. -No, no, ladies. | -噢 殿下 -不 不 女士们 |
[1:15:09] | Come in, come in. I was just about to leave. | 进来 进来 我正想出去 |
[1:15:12] | This really is more romantic in books. | 这比书中更加浪漫 |
[1:15:15] | My foot is stuck. | 我的脚卡住了 |
[1:15:20] | Oh, what was that? | 噢 那是什么? |
[1:15:25] | Frre Jacques, Frre Jacques | 雅克兄弟 雅克兄弟 |
[1:15:28] | Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous? | 你还在睡觉么? 你还在睡觉么? |
[1:15:31] | Your Majesty, we never got to finish our routine at the slumber party. | 殿下 我们一直没有在睡袍派对上 做完我们应该做的 |
[1:15:34] | And there’s more dancing, too. | 还有舞蹈 |
[1:15:36] | Frre Jacques, Frre Jacques | 雅克兄弟 雅克兄弟 |
[1:15:39] | Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous? | -你还在睡觉么? 你还在睡觉么? |
[1:15:41] | -And there’s a big finish. -Yes, the big finale. | -还有个重要的结尾 -是的 重要的结尾 |
[1:15:48] | -I’m sorry. Did I hurt you again? -No, l… I’m used to it. | -对不起 我又伤到你了? -不 我…我习惯了 |
[1:15:52] | Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines | 晨钟响了 晨钟响了 |
[1:15:55] | Ding, dang, dong | 叮 叮 当 |
[1:15:57] | Ding, dang, dong | 叮 叮 当 |
[1:16:03] | What a pity we missed it at the party. | 我们在派对上没有看到真是可惜啊 |
[1:16:09] | I’ll cover for you. Go, Rapunzel, go. | 我替你 走吧 莴苣姑娘 快走 |
[1:16:24] | -Tell me your greatest desires. -Tell me a secret. | -告诉我你最大的愿望 -告诉我一个秘密 |
[1:16:28] | -lsn’t that the same? -Almost. | -那不是一样的么? -差不多 |
[1:16:30] | But anyone can see your desires. | 但是每个人都可以了解你的愿望 |
[1:16:33] | No one knows what’s in your heart. | 没有人知道你心里想什么 |
[1:16:35] | -Tell me something. -Um… | -告诉我些事情 -嗯… |
[1:16:38] | I love I Love Lucy reruns. And sometimes I dream in black and white. | 我爱露西 有时候我梦见穿着黑白色的衣服 |
[1:16:44] | I used to pretend I was sick when I had a test in school. | 我学校里有考试的时候 我就装作生病 |
[1:16:47] | -We all did that. -OK. | -我们都这么做过 -好的 |
[1:16:51] | Sometimes, I put chocolate milk on my cereal. | 有时 我把我的巧克力奶放在我的蛋糕上 |
[1:16:55] | I am deathly afraid of jellyfish. | 我特别害怕水母 |
[1:16:59] | I haven’t danced with you since your birthday. | 自从你生日我就再没和你跳过舞 |
[1:17:02] | That’s a fact. It’s not a secret. | 那是个真实的事情 不是秘密 |
[1:17:04] | The secret is, is that… | 秘密是 是… |
[1:17:07] | I still want to. | 我还想 |
[1:17:17] | ♪Love me tender♪ | ♪温柔的爱我♪ |
[1:17:20] | ♪Love me sweet♪ | ♪甜蜜的爱我♪ |
[1:17:24] | ♪Never let me go♪ | ♪不要让我走♪ |
[1:17:30] | ♪You have made♪ | ♪你已经♪ |
[1:17:33] | ♪My life complete♪ | ♪是我的全部生命♪ |
[1:17:37] | ♪And I love you so♪ | ♪我是如此爱你♪ |
[1:17:44] | ♪Love me tender♪ | ♪温柔的爱我♪ |
[1:17:47] | ♪Love me true♪ | ♪真诚的爱我♪ |
[1:17:50] | ♪All my dreams fulfill♪ | ♪我的所有梦想都实现了♪ |
[1:17:57] | ♪For, my darling♪ | ♪我亲爱的♪ |
[1:18:00] | ♪I love you♪ | ♪我爱你♪ |
[1:18:04] | ♪And I always will♪ | ♪永远♪ |
[1:18:09] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:18:14] | -Good morning. -Hello. | -早上好 -你好 |
[1:18:17] | -We stayed out all night. -Yes, we did. | -我们整晚都呆在外边 -是啊 |
[1:18:21] | We stayed out all night. | 我们整晚都呆在外边 |
[1:18:28] | Is that… | 那是… |
[1:18:29] | -There’s a man in that boat. -What? | -船里有一个人 -什么? |
[1:18:31] | Do you see that? There’s somebody over there. | 你看见了么? 有个人在那 |
[1:18:34] | He’s probably some fisherman, I suppose. | 我想可能是渔民吧 |
[1:18:46] | With a video camera? | 拿着一个摄像机? |
[1:18:49] | -What? -You’re really low. | -真的么? -你真是太卑鄙了 |
[1:18:51] | No, Mia. I have no idea who that man is. | 不 米亚 我根本不知道那个男的是谁 |
[1:18:53] | You know, it’s really a shame he didn’t get juicier stuff last night, | 你知道的 他昨晚没有弄到做果汁的真是羞耻啊 |
[1:18:56] | you jerk. | 你这个小人 |
[1:18:56] | Mia, I have nothing to do with this. I swear. | 米亚 我和这件事根本无关 我发誓 |
[1:18:59] | Mia, please. Come on. Will you listen to me? | 米亚 过来 听我解释 |
[1:19:02] | -That is not my boat. -Hey, Nicholas? Have a nice life. | -那不是我的船 -嘿 尼古拉斯? 祝你过的愉快 |
[1:19:05] | But that is my horse. Mia… | 但是那是我的马 米亚… |
[1:19:09] | Mia? Hello? | 米亚? 嗨? |
[1:19:16] | Good morning, my love. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[1:19:18] | I know it’s a little early, but I’ve been thinking. | 我知道有点早 但是我一直在想 |
[1:19:23] | Things have been so pressured lately. | 最近事情的确压力很大 |
[1:19:25] | I was wondering whether we should spend… | 我在想我们是不是应该… |
[1:19:30] | Lilly? | 莉莉? |
[1:19:31] | Good morning, Your Majesty. | 早安 殿下 |
[1:19:34] | -What… What are you doing here? -I just wanted… | -你…你在这干什么? -我只是想… |
[1:19:39] | Mia. | 米亚 |
[1:19:40] | Doors. | 开门 |
[1:19:42] | -What’s going on? -Princess, I think you should see this. | -怎么了? -公主 我想你应该看看这个 |
[1:19:47] | And here’s the royal exclusive I promised, | 我发誓这是唯一的皇室 |
[1:19:50] | After generations of boring royals who never misbehaved, | 在数代的从不做错事的令人厌倦的皇室中 唯一的一个 |
[1:19:54] | Genovia finally has a world-class scandal, | 吉诺维亚终于有了一个世界级的丑闻 |
[1:19:57] | Proving that we should have brought in an American long ago, | 假设我们很久以前带进来一个美国人 |
[1:20:00] | Will Andrew Jacoby, Duke of Kenilworth, | 那安德鲁·雅克比 凯尼尔沃思的公爵 |
[1:20:02] | still marry such a naughty, naughty princess? | 还会娶这样一个淘气的公主么? |
[1:20:06] | Or will Lord Nicholas Devereaux be the new king? | 还是尼古拉斯·德弗里奥克斯 成为新国王? |
[1:20:08] | It’s out of the frying pan and into the fire for Princess Mia, | 现在对米亚公主来说相当于从煎锅 出来又跳进了火里 |
[1:20:12] | Keep your eggs sunny-side up, | 保持你的鸡蛋蛋黄向上 |
[1:20:14] | I’d like to tell her what she can do with her eggs… | 我应该告诉她应该怎么做她的鸡蛋… |
[1:20:16] | Lilly. | 莉莉 |
[1:20:17] | -Could we have a moment alone? -Yes. | -我们能单独呆一会么? -好的 |
[1:20:32] | So? | 那么? |
[1:20:37] | I got played. | 我被耍了 |
[1:20:42] | A-ha. | 啊-哈 |
[1:20:44] | Well, the big question is:. | 最大的问题是 |
[1:20:47] | do we still have a wedding? | 我们还举行婚礼么? |
[1:20:51] | -Andrew, I am so, so sorry. -Excuse me. | -安德鲁 我真的非常 非常抱歉 -麻烦 |
[1:20:54] | Andrew, please wait. I promise you nothing happened. | 安德鲁 等一下 我向你发誓什么也没有发生 |
[1:20:57] | Yes, but Mia, you still went, didn’t you? You went. | 是的 但是米亚 你还是去了 不是么? 你去了 |
[1:21:00] | I don’t think you understand. I’m an extremely eligible bachelor in England. | 我觉得你不明白 我在英国是一个绝对优秀的小伙子 |
[1:21:04] | I really am. I’ve got plenty of friends, lots of lovely women friends, and | 真的 我有很多朋友 很多可爱的女朋友 |
[1:21:10] | and I still think this marriage is a good idea. | 还有 我还是觉得我们的婚姻是非常好的 |
[1:21:14] | Mia. | 米亚 |
[1:21:24] | The queen would not approve of spying. | 女王不会赞成监视的 |
[1:21:28] | Ah. | 啊 |
[1:21:32] | So? | 那么? |
[1:21:34] | Anything? | 还有什么? |
[1:21:36] | I really want to say yes, but no. There’s just, there’s no… | 我真的想说是的 但是没有 就是 没有… |
[1:21:39] | spark. | 触电的感觉 |
[1:21:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:21:44] | -Really? -Really. | -真的? -真的 |
[1:21:47] | -I mean, it was pleasurable. -Very. | -我是说 高兴 -非常高兴 |
[1:21:49] | -Very pleasant, but, but, but no fireworks. -None. | -非常愉快 但是 但是没有火花 -没有 |
[1:21:52] | What are we gonna do? Look, we will… | 我们要做什么? 看 我们… |
[1:21:56] | We will figure something out. | 我们要指出一些东西 |
[1:22:04] | Mia. | 米亚 |
[1:22:10] | You chose me. | 你选择了我 |
[1:22:18] | No privacy. | 没有秘密 |
[1:22:23] | You chose me, and I accepted. | 你选择了我 我接受了 |
[1:22:26] | And a gentleman never backs out on his word. | 一个绅士从不收回他的话 |
[1:22:29] | We are going to… | 我们要… |
[1:22:31] | We’re going to stand up in church and say “l do, “ | 我们要站在教堂里说”我愿意” |
[1:22:34] | and tomorrow we’ll be man and wife. | 明天我们就是丈夫和妻子了 |
[1:22:36] | And you are going to make an amazing queen of Genovia. | 你将会成为一位令人惊奇的吉诺维亚女王 |
[1:22:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:01] | I’m getting married today. | 今天我就要结婚了 |
[1:23:04] | She’s getting married today, Maurice. | 她今天就要结婚了 毛瑞斯 |
[1:23:15] | Your Highness, we’re running very late. | 殿下 我们迟到了很多 |
[1:23:18] | Grandma says the queen is never late, everyone else is simply early. | 奶奶说女王从来不迟到 只是其他人来早了 |
[1:23:22] | Your Highness, a strange woman came in | 殿下 来了一个陌生的女人 |
[1:23:24] | and said that she wanted to hide in your closet. | 她说她想藏在你的壁橱里 |
[1:23:26] | So I let her. | 我就让她那样做了 |
[1:23:29] | Well, dear, that probably wasn’t the wisest decision in the… | 嗯 亲爱的 那可能不是最聪明的决定… |
[1:23:32] | Now, this is what I call a closet. | 看 这就是我所说的壁橱 |
[1:23:35] | -Mom. -Oh, my darling. | -妈妈 -噢 亲爱的 |
[1:23:38] | -Careful. We’re squashing Trevor. -Hi. | -小心点 我们压坏特雷弗了 -嗨 |
[1:23:41] | Hi, Trevor. | 嗨 特雷弗 |
[1:23:43] | He’s sleeping. Shh. | 他在睡觉 嘘 |
[1:23:47] | He is the most beautiful baby brother. | 他是最漂亮的小弟弟 |
[1:23:51] | We were joking. We knew it was your mother. | 我们在开玩笑 我们知道那是你的妈妈 |
[1:23:54] | Your stepfather’s here too. | 你的继父也在这 |
[1:23:57] | Now, I’m your mother, | 现在 我是你的妈妈 |
[1:23:58] | it’s your wedding day, I have to say something. | 今天你结婚 我一定要说点什么 |
[1:24:00] | Being married is about being yourself, only with someone else. | 结婚就是做回你自己 只不过是和其他人一起 |
[1:24:06] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[1:24:09] | How are you feeling? You look beautiful. | 觉得怎么样? 你看起来真漂亮 |
[1:24:10] | I’m… Well, I’m… | 我…嗯 我… |
[1:24:11] | -You look so calm. -I’m a little… | -你看起来真冷静 -我有一点… |
[1:24:13] | Paolo is back to turn a caterpillar into a butterfly. | 保罗又回来了 把毛毛虫变成蝴蝶 |
[1:24:17] | -There she go, butterfly. -Paolo. | -她在那 蝴蝶 -保罗 |
[1:24:19] | Coat off. I tell you, when I say “butterfly,” | 脱掉外衣 我告诉你们 当我说”蝴蝶” |
[1:24:21] | the coat comes off. | 你们就脱掉我的外衣 |
[1:24:22] | -Principessa Mia, -Paolo. | -米亚公主 -保罗 |
[1:24:24] | -You remember my mother, Helen. -Piacere, | -你记得我妈妈 海伦 -很荣幸 |
[1:24:27] | -The hairdresser. -And a new baby. Monella, | -美发师 -小可爱 |
[1:24:29] | All ltalian men love baby -except Paolo. | 所有的意大利男人都喜欢孩子-除了保罗 |
[1:24:31] | You got to get out now, because we have to go to work. | 你现在应该出去了 因为我要工作 |
[1:24:34] | Five years ago, Paolo take you from that to that. | 五年前 保罗把你从这样变成了那样 |
[1:24:37] | T oday, he give you this. | 今天 我要给你变成这个样子 |
[1:24:41] | A wedding look for the bride. | 给新娘的婚礼装 |
[1:24:48] | I look like a moose. | 我看起来像个驼鹿 |
[1:24:50] | Yes, but a very cute moose. | 是的 但是是一个非常可爱的驼鹿 |
[1:24:52] | Make all the boy moose go… | 吸引所有的公驼鹿… |
[1:24:56] | I have antlers. | 我长了鹿角 |
[1:25:01] | Go. | 拿开 |
[1:25:07] | I look like a poodle. | 我看起来像一只狮子狗 |
[1:25:09] | That’s just the way I feel. Here we go again. | 那就是我感觉的 再来一次 |
[1:25:13] | Good. Sit up. | 好 坐直 |
[1:25:14] | She kind of does look like a poodle. | 她这种发型的确像一只狮子狗 |
[1:25:19] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:25:23] | This time I’m so sure, I use my own pictures. | 这次我有把握 我用了我自己的相片 |
[1:25:26] | So. Un, deux, trois, | 那么 一 二 三 |
[1:25:31] | Gretchen? I can’t find my gloves. | 格雷琴? 我找不到我的手套了 |
[1:25:35] | You go on. I think it would be better if I didn’t go to the wedding. | 你去吧 我想我还是不去比较好 |
[1:25:39] | My boy. | 我的孩子 |
[1:25:42] | Don’t give up so easily. Come to church. Sweep her off her feet. | 别这么轻易放弃 去教堂 让她对你倾心 |
[1:25:45] | In a week or two, she’ll be yours. | 一两周之内 她就是你的 |
[1:25:48] | The game is over, Uncle. She’s going to marry Andrew. | 游戏结束了 叔叔 她要嫁给安德鲁了 |
[1:25:51] | Ah, you’re so right. Ah, well. | 啊 你说的真是对啊 好吧 |
[1:25:54] | This is a disaster in the making. Wouldn’t miss a moment of it. | 这真是这件事情的灾难 一刻也别错过 |
[1:26:00] | I’ll try to catch the garter. | 我会尽力抓住带子的 |
[1:26:03] | The royal carriage approaches. | 皇家马车就要到了 |
[1:26:05] | -What did he say, Artie? -The princess is coming. | -她说什么 阿迪? -公主就要来了 |
[1:26:08] | Showtime. | 播出的时刻到了 |
[1:26:11] | Suki Sanchez here from the USA. | 来自美国的苏绮·桑切斯在这向您报道 |
[1:26:14] | A long way from home, but happily following a story | 离家虽然很远 但是和高兴跟踪一个故事的发展 |
[1:26:17] | that started in the streets of San Francisco, | 从三番市的街道上开始 |
[1:26:19] | and is about to have a happy ending here in the small, beautiful land of Genovia. | 将要在这个小而美丽的吉诺维亚这块土地上结束 |
[1:26:24] | Prepare for the arrival of Princess Mia. | 米亚公主到了 大家准备 |
[1:26:33] | Psst. Sir. | 先生 |
[1:26:36] | I don’t mean to talk out of school, but there’s something you must know. | 我不是打算劝你 但是有些事情你必须知道 |
[1:26:42] | Your uncle called Elsie and set you up with that video. | 你叔叔打电话给埃尔希用摄像机 陷害你 |
[1:26:47] | Why doesn’t that surprise me? I should have known. | 为什么我不对此惊讶呢? 我应该知道的 |
[1:26:50] | He’s up to something. | 他在等什么 |
[1:26:52] | He was much too delighted that you aren’t going to that wedding. | 他非常高兴 你没有去参加婚礼 |
[1:26:55] | -I must get to that church. -Yes, yes, but how? | -我必须去教堂 -是的 是的 但是怎么去? |
[1:26:58] | Everything on four wheels is already rented for the wedding. | 所有四个轮子的东西都被租去筹备婚礼了 |
[1:27:01] | -Doesn’t matter, I’ll run. -No, no. It’s too far. | -没关系 我跑去 -不 不 那太远了 |
[1:27:03] | No, no. You’ll take the bike. | 不 不 你骑自行车 |
[1:27:07] | The bike? Gretchen, what bike? We don’t have a bike. | 自行车? 格雷琴 什么自行车? 我没有自行车 |
[1:27:09] | Your grandfather’s bike. | 你祖父的自行车 |
[1:27:20] | -Buenas tardes, Tanya, -Buenas tardes, su Majestad, | -下午好 坦妮亚 -下午好 殿下 |
[1:27:23] | Aqui le presento a mi tio, que nos visita de Rosario. | 请允许我为你介绍他 他是从玫瑰园来的 |
[1:27:26] | -Oh, how do you do, seor? -I do better if you and I get married. | -噢 你好 先生 -如果你和我结婚我会做的更好 |
[1:27:33] | I’m sorry. My uncle learned his English watching the old Three Stooges movies. | 很抱歉 我叔叔的英语是从老的喜剧电影里学来的 |
[1:27:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:27:44] | Yes, well… | 是的 嗯… |
[1:27:48] | You’re not going to believe this. | 你不可能相信的 |
[1:27:49] | Lord Devereaux’s riding up the road on a bicycle. | 德弗里奥克斯亲王正在公路上 骑着一辆自行车 |
[1:27:52] | Sir! | 先生! |
[1:27:54] | Sir, may I borrow your horse? | 先生 我可以借你的马么? |
[1:27:55] | Oh, he needs my horse. | 噢 他需要我的马 |
[1:27:58] | My bike is yours. | 我的自行车是你的了 |
[1:28:00] | How am I supposed to herd sheep with a bike? | 我怎么能骑自行车放羊呢? |
[1:28:24] | Outspoken American activist Lilly Moscovitz, the maid of honor, | 坦率直言的美国激进分子 莉莉·莫斯科维奇 女宾相 |
[1:28:27] | glides forward as a vision in pink. | 就像一个向前移动的粉色幻影 |
[1:28:31] | I’m a girl who loves black and is wearing pink. | 我是一个喜欢穿黑色衣服的女孩 现在却穿着粉色衣服 |
[1:28:35] | Aww. | 啊 |
[1:28:38] | And Duke Andrew’s little nephew, Viscount Ludlow, | 安德鲁公爵的小侄子 鲁德劳子爵 |
[1:28:41] | affectionately known as “James of the Cherub Cheeks,” | 被人亲切的称为”天使脸颊的詹姆士” |
[1:28:45] | comes down the aisle as the royal ring bearer. | 随着皇家护卫通过走廊 |
[1:28:51] | -Hey, Joe. -Hm? | -嘿 乔 -嗯? |
[1:28:54] | I just wanted to say, before I do this… | 我只是想说 在我做这个之前… |
[1:28:58] | I’m sorry you’re retiring. | 很抱歉你要退休了 |
[1:29:01] | -Who told you that? -The maids know everything. | -谁告诉你的? -女仆什么都知道 |
[1:29:07] | Well, the heart does things for reasons that reason cannot understand. | 心灵做事情总是出于不能理解的原因 |
[1:29:13] | You’re preaching to the choir. | 你在告诫唱诗班 |
[1:29:18] | Princess? | 公主? |
[1:29:20] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[1:29:22] | And you should know that Nicholas did not set you up at the lake. | 你应该知道尼古拉斯并没有在湖边陷害你 |
[1:29:30] | -Are you sure? -The maids know everything. | -你确定? -女仆什么都知道 |
[1:29:36] | We’re ready when she is. | 她进来的时候我们都准备好了 |
[1:30:42] | -Is this part of the plan? -No. | -这是计划的一部分么? -不是 |
[1:30:45] | I… | 我… |
[1:30:48] | I’m going to need a minute or two. | 我需要一两分钟 |
[1:30:53] | Thank you, Your Highness. | 谢谢 殿下 |
[1:30:57] | Now the bride is moving swiftly back up the aisle and out the door. | 现在公主快速的退出走廊跑出门去了 |
[1:31:01] | -Let me. -Not the traditional route. | -让我来 -这不是传统的过程 |
[1:31:05] | Princess Mia! | 米亚公主! |
[1:31:07] | -Princess Mia! -Mia! | -米亚公主! -米亚! |
[1:31:14] | -Helen. -Honey, I’ll be right back. | -海伦 -亲爱的 我很快就回来 |
[1:31:16] | I gotta change Trevor’s diaper. | 我要给特雷弗换尿布了 |
[1:31:19] | Please, be seated. There’ll just be a momentary interlude. Thank you. | 请坐 只是暂时的间歇 谢谢 |
[1:31:24] | -Do we rush after her? -No, we never rush. We hasten. | -我们冲出去追她么? -不 我们从来不冲 我们跑 |
[1:31:29] | -You’ll take care of this? -Yes, yes. Yes, just one moment. | -你处理这些? -是的 是的 就一会 |
[1:31:31] | Out of my way. | 让开 |
[1:31:43] | Oh, my dear. Mia. | 噢 亲爱的 米亚 |
[1:31:46] | Oh, Grandma, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 奶奶 对不起 对不起 |
[1:31:48] | -l… I just need a minute. -No. | -我…我只需要一分钟 -不 |
[1:31:50] | -I can do this. -No. | -我可以的 -不 |
[1:31:52] | -I can’t do this. -I know. | -我不行的 -我知道 |
[1:31:56] | Darling, listen to me. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[1:31:59] | I made my choice. | 我做了选择 |
[1:32:01] | Duty to my country over love. | 因为我的国家超越了爱情 |
[1:32:05] | It’s what I’ve always done, it seems. It was drummed into me my whole life. | 看起来 我总是这么做 我的一生都是如此 |
[1:32:10] | Now I’ve lost the only man I ever really loved. | 现在我失去了我曾经深爱的唯一的男人 |
[1:32:15] | -Anyone got a 20 on Joseph? -I’m with the eagle and sparrow. | -有人看着20号约瑟夫么? -我和老鹰 麻雀在一起 |
[1:32:19] | Mia, I want you to make your choices as a woman. | 米亚 我想你应该从一个女人的角度 做出选择 |
[1:32:22] | Don’t make the same mistakes I did. | 不要再和我犯同样的错误 |
[1:32:24] | Make your own mistakes. There’ll be plenty of them, believe me. | 犯你自己的错误 那会有很多的 相信我 |
[1:32:27] | Now, you can go back into that church and get married, or you can walk away. | 现在 你可以回教堂去举行婚礼 也可以走开 |
[1:32:31] | Whatever choice you make, | 无论你怎样选择 |
[1:32:34] | Iet it come from your heart. | 都要是内心的想法 |
[1:32:46] | -Excuse me. -She’s back. | -对不起 -她回来了 |
[1:32:52] | The princess is reentering the church. | 公主又进入了教堂 |
[1:32:55] | She’s walking down the aisle. | 她沿着走廊走过来 |
[1:32:57] | More like cantering down the aisle. | 更像是在慢跑 |
[1:33:10] | Andrew, wait. | 安德鲁 等等 |
[1:33:14] | Everyone deserves the chance to find true love, right? | 每个人都有发现真爱的机会 对么? |
[1:33:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:33:19] | Including us? | 包括我们? |
[1:33:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:29] | For, for, uh… | 为了 为了 嗯… |
[1:33:31] | saving me from doing the proper thing for once in my life. | 使我能在我的一生中做一次正确的事 |
[1:33:37] | Now all I have to do is tell Mummy. | 现在我要做的就是告诉妈妈 |
[1:33:41] | I have to tell everyone else. | 我不得不告诉其他人 |
[1:33:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:33:57] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[1:33:58] | Welcome. | 欢迎大家 |
[1:34:01] | A few moments ago, I realized the only reason I was getting married | 就在刚才 我意识到了我结婚的唯一原因是 |
[1:34:05] | was because of a law, and that didn’t seem like a good enough reason. | 因为一条法律 那看起来并不像什么充分的原因 |
[1:34:09] | So… | 因此… |
[1:34:11] | I won’t be getting married today. | 我今天不准备结婚了 |
[1:34:14] | Sit. Sit. There may be a dinner. | 坐下 坐下 可能会有晚餐 |
[1:34:19] | My grandmother has ruled without a man at her side for quite some time, and… | 我的奶奶在没有男人的情况下 当政了很长时间… |
[1:34:24] | I think she rocks at it. | 我想她动摇了 |
[1:34:28] | So as the granddaughter of Queen Clarisse and King Rupert… | 所以作为克拉利瑟女王 和鲁伯特国王的孙女… |
[1:34:32] | King Rupert. May he rest in peace. | 鲁伯特国王 愿他长眠 |
[1:34:36] | I ask the members of parliament to think about your daughters, | 我请求议员们为你们的女儿考虑一下 |
[1:34:41] | your nieces, and sisters, and granddaughters, | 你们的侄女 妹妹 孙女 |
[1:34:45] | and ask yourselves:. | 问问你们自己 |
[1:34:48] | would you force them to do what you’re trying to make me do? | 你们会强迫她们去做 你们让我做的事情么? |
[1:34:55] | I believe I will be a great queen. | 我相信我会成为一个伟大的女王 |
[1:34:59] | I understand Genovia to be a land that combines the beauty of the past | 我了解吉诺维亚是一块过去美丽 |
[1:35:03] | with all the best hope of the future, | 将来充满希望的土地 |
[1:35:06] | -Not now. -Shh. | -现在不行 -嘘 |
[1:35:08] | I feel in my heart and soul that I can rule Genovia. | 我从心底和灵魂深处感觉到我可以 治理好吉诺维亚 |
[1:35:13] | I… I love Genovia. | 我…我爱吉诺维亚 |
[1:35:16] | Do you think that I would be up here in a wedding dress if I didn’t? | 如果不是 你们觉得我会穿着一身婚纱站在这么? |
[1:35:21] | I stand here, | 我站在这 |
[1:35:24] | ready to take my place as your queen. | 是准备做你们的女王的 |
[1:35:28] | Without a husband. | 没有丈夫的女王 |
[1:35:31] | Viva Mia! | 米亚万岁! |
[1:35:41] | Every time… | 每次… |
[1:35:44] | Every time this charming young lady opens her mouth, | 每次这个迷人的年轻女士张开她的嘴 |
[1:35:48] | she demonstrates a contempt for the customs of Genovia. | 她总是对吉诺维亚的传统做出蔑视 |
[1:35:54] | The law clearly states an unmarried woman cannot be queen. | 法律明确指出 一个未婚女子不可以成为女王 |
[1:36:02] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[1:36:04] | there is another heir. | 这还有另一个继承人 |
[1:36:07] | No, there is not. | 不 没有 |
[1:36:11] | I decline. I refuse to be king. | 我拒绝 我不想当国王 |
[1:36:15] | Ladies and gentlemen, it is Princess Mia who should have the crown. | 女士们先生们 米亚公主才是应该继位的人 |
[1:36:20] | She’s bright, and she is caring. | 她聪明 有同情心 |
[1:36:23] | But more importantly, she has a vision. | 更重要的是 她有远见 |
[1:36:26] | One that will take Genovia forward, and if the parliament were astute, | 她会带领吉诺维亚向前发展 如果议员们够精明 |
[1:36:31] | they would name her queen. | 他们就应该任命她为女王 |
[1:36:33] | Listen to her. She’ll lead us into the 21 st century. | 听她的 她会带领我们进入21世纪 |
[1:36:38] | And besides, just think how lovely she’ll look on our postage stamp. | 还有 想想她在我们的邮票上会看起来多可爱 |
[1:36:44] | Lovely on a postage stamp? | 看起来在邮票上可爱? |
[1:36:47] | You would look lovely on a postage stamp! | 你在邮票上也会很帅! |
[1:36:50] | Don’t you walk away from me, sir! You have a duty, sir, to Genovia. | 别走开 先生! 你身负吉诺维亚的重任 先生 |
[1:36:57] | He’s, uh… he is very distressed. | 他 他…很悲伤 |
[1:36:59] | Your duty, sir, to the country! To me, sir! | 你的责任 先生 对整个国家! 对我 先生! |
[1:37:04] | To Genovia! For your father! Nicholas! | 对吉诺维亚!为了你的父亲! 尼古拉斯! |
[1:37:08] | -The door. -Shut the doors, quickly. | -关门 -快关上门 |
[1:37:12] | Nicholas. Nicholas! | 尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯! |
[1:37:14] | Nicholas, I cannot have you giving all, all this up just for a girl. | 尼古拉斯 我不能让你把这一切都给那个女孩 |
[1:37:17] | -Now, look, we can still… -Enough, Uncle. | -现在 我们还可以… -够了 叔叔 |
[1:37:21] | We’re finished. | 结束了 |
[1:37:25] | What is happening here? | 这发生了什么? |
[1:37:26] | Who’s next in line for the throne? The Von Trokens? | 谁将会得到王位? 范·筹肯? |
[1:37:29] | We accept. | 我们同意 |
[1:37:30] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:37:36] | Make a motion. | 做一个提议 |
[1:37:38] | -Are you OK? Do you need a… -Make a motion. | -你还好吧? 需要… -做一个提议 |
[1:37:41] | Ah. | 啊 |
[1:37:43] | -Prime Minister? -Yes, Princess? | -总理? -在 公主? |
[1:37:46] | I move to abolish the marriage law, | 我决定要废除婚姻法 |
[1:37:49] | as it applies to present and future queens of Genovia. | 对现在和将来的吉诺维亚女王都有效 |
[1:37:54] | Will anyone second my motion? | 有人赞成我的提议么? |
[1:37:59] | Keep eye contact with them. Stare them down. | 用眼神和他们交流 盯着他们看 吓住他们 |
[1:38:03] | No, not, not… Soften. Soften. | 不 不 不…温柔点 柔和点 |
[1:38:05] | Good. | 好 |
[1:38:14] | I second the motion. | 我赞成提议 |
[1:38:19] | It’s time we had a new tradition. I like change. | 应该事我们有个新传统的时候了 我喜欢改变 |
[1:38:22] | I may grow a mustache. | 我可能回留胡子 |
[1:38:24] | I think you’d look marvelous with a mustache. | 我想你要是留胡子会棒极了 |
[1:38:25] | You know, my father always favored a Van Dyke… | 你知道 我父亲 总是喜欢范戴克… |
[1:38:27] | Gentlemen, gentlemen. Please. | 先生们 先生们 |
[1:38:30] | All those in favor of abolishing the marriage rule, say, “Aye.” | 所有同意废除婚姻法的说”是” |
[1:38:39] | Aye. | 是 |
[1:38:41] | Aye. | 是 |
[1:38:43] | -Aye. -Aye. | -是 -是 |
[1:38:45] | -You’re not in parliament. Sit down. -Someday. | -你不是议员 坐下 -总有一天是的 |
[1:38:48] | Aye. | 是 |
[1:38:50] | The ayes have it. | 通过 |
[1:38:52] | Congratulations, Princess. | 祝贺你 公主 |
[1:38:55] | If I may say so myself, | 如果我可以这么说 |
[1:38:58] | you rule! | 你可以统治吉诺维亚了! |
[1:39:10] | Lionel. | 莱昂内尔 |
[1:39:13] | Your Majesty? | 殿下? |
[1:39:15] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[1:39:16] | The princess would like a word. | 公主要讲话 |
[1:39:21] | Oh. Erm… | 噢… |
[1:39:25] | Grandma? | 奶奶? |
[1:39:28] | Just because I didn’t get my fairy-tale ending, | 因为我没有让我的童话结束 |
[1:39:31] | doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. | 你也应该如此 |
[1:39:35] | Oh, uh… | 噢 呃… |
[1:39:37] | -Did you hear that? -Not if you didn’t want me to. | -你听见了么? -如果您不想让我听见 我就没有听见 |
[1:39:41] | Oh, Charlotte. | 噢 夏洛特 |
[1:39:48] | Well. | 好 |
[1:39:56] | Joseph? | 约瑟夫? |
[1:39:58] | Your Majesty. | 殿下? |
[1:40:02] | Dear Joseph. | 亲爱的约瑟夫 |
[1:40:06] | Am I too late… | 我是不是太迟了… |
[1:40:09] | to ask you to accept my hand in marriage? | 请你在婚礼中拉住我的手 |
[1:40:18] | Well, I thought you’d never ask. | 嗯 我想你从没问过 |
[1:40:21] | Shades? | 施德? |
[1:40:23] | You’re in charge now. Good luck with Lionel. | 你现在是主管了 祝你和莱昂内尔好运 |
[1:40:28] | I’m going to a wedding. | 我要结婚了 |
[1:40:29] | Open up, I say! The door is shut. | 开门 我说! 门关上了 |
[1:40:32] | Let me in, | 让我进去 |
[1:40:36] | Put me down, Put me down! | 把我放下来 把我放下来! |
[1:40:49] | I know it was short notice, but you were all dressed. | 我知道几乎没怎么通知 但是你们都身着盛装 |
[1:40:59] | My Lord Archbishop, | 尊敬的大教主 |
[1:41:00] | I would like to take this man as my husband, if you please. | 我想让这个男人做我的丈夫 如果你同意的话 |
[1:41:05] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[1:41:07] | We have come together for a different wedding… | 我们都来到这是为了另一个婚礼… |
[1:41:10] | -What did I miss? -She’s not getting married. | -我有什么不知道? -她还没结婚? |
[1:41:12] | -She’s not getting married? -No. | -她还没结婚? -没有 |
[1:41:13] | With this ring, I thee… | 以这个戒指 我们… |
[1:41:16] | finally… | 终于… |
[1:41:18] | wed. | 结婚了 |
[1:41:20] | -Now the queen’s getting married. -The queen’s getting married? | -现在女王终于结婚了 -女王还没结婚? |
[1:41:22] | Yeah, to Joe. | 是啊 嫁给约瑟夫 |
[1:41:24] | I pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣布 你们是夫妻了 |
[1:41:27] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘 |
[1:41:47] | The ceremonial shooting of the flaming arrow through the coronation ring. | 火箭射向加冕礼环仪式 |
[1:42:17] | Good morning, It’s been almost a week since the almost wedding, | 早上好 自从上次那个所谓的婚礼 差不多一周了 |
[1:42:21] | and busy workers are setting up for Genovia’s grand day. | 忙碌的工人正在为吉诺维亚盛大的一天做准备 |
[1:42:25] | The coronation of a new queen, | 新女王的加冕礼 |
[1:42:27] | Somewhere in the palace, Princess Mia’s getting ready for the ceremony | 在皇宫的某个地方 米亚公主正在为仪式作准备 |
[1:42:31] | that will change her life forever. | 那将会永远改变她的生活 |
[1:42:37] | So what do you say, Fat Louie? | 你要说什么 胖路易? |
[1:42:39] | Think I’ll make a good queen? | 在想我会不会是一个好女王? |
[1:42:43] | Indeed you will. | 肯定会的 |
[1:42:47] | If I may be so bold, I would like an audience with Your Highness. | 恕我大胆 我应该请求殿下的接见 |
[1:42:58] | What is your dilemma, young man? | 你的选择是什么 年轻人? |
[1:43:01] | You are, in fact. | 你 实际上 |
[1:43:08] | I’m in love with the queen-to-be. | 我爱上了即将即位的女王 |
[1:43:11] | And I’m inquiring if she loves me too. | 我在想她是不是也爱我 |
[1:43:17] | Do you have a chicken for my table? | 你给我的餐桌准备了鸡肉么? |
[1:43:21] | No. No, my kitchen is out of chickens. | 不 没有 我的厨房没有鸡肉了 |
[1:43:24] | Ah. | 啊 |
[1:43:36] | Mia. | 米亚 |
[1:43:55] | Company, atten, hurgh! | 所有人 注意…哈! |
[1:43:58] | Forward march. | 齐步走 |
[1:44:01] | Left, right, left. | 左 右 左 |
[1:44:03] | Left, right, left. | 左 右 左 |
[1:44:06] | Left, right, left. | 左 右 左 |
[1:44:08] | Left, left… | 左 左… |
[1:44:10] | Left, right, left. | 左 右 左 |
[1:44:12] | Left, left… | 左 左… |
[1:44:14] | Left, right, left. | 左 右 左 |
[1:44:17] | Left, left… | 左 左… |
[1:44:19] | Company, halt. | 所有人 立定 |
[1:44:23] | I heard you’re going back to Berkeley to finish up graduate school. | 我听说你要回柏克利完成学业 |
[1:44:25] | You heard right. | 你听的没错 |
[1:44:27] | May I call you in California? | 我能在加利福尼亚给你打电话么? |
[1:44:30] | I think I can hear you without a phone, but, uh… | 我想我不用电话就能听见你 但是 呃… |
[1:44:42] | Sparrow is taking off. | 麻雀起飞了 |
[1:44:46] | The eagle is flying for the last time. | 老鹰最后一次起飞 |
[1:45:48] | -She looks beautiful. -They both do. | -她看起来很漂亮 -他们都很漂亮 |
[1:46:00] | Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the people of Genovia, | 你能庄严宣誓并许诺 在治理吉诺维亚人民的时候 |
[1:46:03] | according to the statutes in parliament agreed on, | 遵守国会通过的宪法 |
[1:46:07] | and the respective laws and custom of the same? | 以及相关的法律和传统呢? |
[1:46:11] | Will you, in your power, cause law and justice and mercy | 你能用你的权利令法律 正义和仁慈 |
[1:46:15] | to be executed in all judgments? | 都被公正的执行么? |
[1:46:19] | I solemnly promise so to do. | 我庄严的许诺 我会这样做的 |
[1:46:25] | ♪Genovia♪ | ♪吉诺维亚♪ |
[1:46:29] | ♪The land I call my own♪ | ♪我们自己的土地♪ |
[1:46:34] | ♪From the green clear summers♪ | ♪从绿色明媚的夏季♪ |
[1:46:37] | Present arms. | 举剑致敬 |
[1:46:38] | ♪From blossoming pear trees♪ | ♪草木蓬蓬 桃李芬芳♪ |
[1:46:43] | ♪Magnificent her mountains and seas♪ | ♪山清水秀 江山多娇♪ |
[1:46:50] | ♪Genovia, Genovia♪ | ♪吉诺维亚 吉诺维亚♪ |
[1:46:54] | ♪You’re noble,proud and brave♪ | ♪为你的高贵勇敢而自豪♪ |
[1:46:59] | ♪Genovia♪ | ♪吉诺维亚♪ |
[1:47:01] | ♪Genovia♪ | ♪吉诺维亚♪ |
[1:47:06] | ♪Forever♪ | ♪永远♪ |
[1:47:08] | ♪Will your banner♪ | ♪你的旗帜♪ |
[1:47:13] | ♪Wave♪ | ♪舞动♪ |
[1:47:20] | Presenting Her Majesty | 有请殿下 |
[1:47:23] | Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, | 艾米莉亚·米格纳特·瑟莫普利斯·瑞纳迪 |
[1:47:27] | Queen of Genovia. | 吉诺维亚女王 |
[1:47:31] | ♪This is my time to shine♪ | ♪这是我的时代♪ |
[1:47:36] | ♪This is my place to find♪ | ♪这是我的舞台♪ |
[1:47:40] | ♪All that I have inside♪ | ♪内心的期待♪ |
[1:47:44] | ♪I never knew♪ | ♪直至今日♪ |
[1:47:48] | ♪Can dreams come true♪ | ♪美梦成真♪ |
[1:47:52] | ♪I decide how I live♪ | ♪我决定如何生活♪ |
[1:47:55] | ♪I decide who I love♪ | ♪我决定与谁厮守♪ |
[1:47:58] | ♪Choice is mine and no one♪ | ♪我的选择♪ |
[1:48:00] | ♪Gets to make my mind up♪ | ♪我的决定♪ |
[1:48:02] | ♪I decide♪ | ♪特立独行♪ |
[1:48:03] | ♪I decide where I go♪ | ♪我决定走向何方♪ |
[1:48:06] | ♪Where I sleep,who I know♪ | ♪何处长眠 何人相识♪ |
[1:48:08] | ♪I’m the one who’s running my life♪ | ♪我的生活 我的主张♪ |
[1:48:13] | ♪I decide♪ | ♪我的决定♪ |
[1:48:27] | ♪I decide how I live♪ | ♪我决定如何生活♪ |
[1:48:30] | ♪I decide who I love♪ | ♪我决定与谁厮守♪ |
[1:48:33] | ♪Choice is mine and no one♪ | ♪我的选择♪ |
[1:48:35] | ♪Gets to make my mind up♪ | ♪我的决定♪ |
[1:48:37] | ♪I decide♪ | ♪特立独行♪ |
[1:48:40] | Don’t think that you can tell me what to think♪ | ♪不要教我思考♪ |
[1:48:45] | ♪I’m the one who knows what’s good for me♪ | ♪我知道好歹♪ |
[1:48:51] | ♪And I’m stating my independence♪ | ♪自主独立♪ |
[1:48:55] | ♪Gonna take the road I’m gonna take♪ | ♪走自己的路♪ |
[1:48:57] | ♪And I’m gonna make my own mistakes♪ | ♪负责任的生活♪ |
[1:49:00] | ♪It’s my life♪ | ♪我的生活♪ |
[1:49:04] | ♪I decide♪ | ♪我的决定♪ |
[1:49:05] | ♪I decide where I go♪ | ♪我决定走向何方♪ |
[1:49:08] | ♪Where I sleep,who I know♪ | ♪何处长眠 何人相识♪ |
[1:49:11] | ♪I’m the one who’s running my life♪ | ♪我的生活我的主张♪ |
[1:49:16] | ♪I decide♪ | ♪我的决定♪ |
[1:49:18] | ♪Say it all,or not at all♪ | ♪都告诉我 或者不要说出来♪ |
[1:49:21] | ♪Don’t want to hear what you’re really feeling♪ | ♪不想听你真实的感受♪ |
[1:49:24] | ♪Forsaking the meaning♪ | ♪不想知道什么含意♪ |
[1:49:28] | ♪Take away the words I say♪ | ♪听见我说什么了吗♪ |
[1:49:31] | ♪Realistic thoughts that I’m dreaming♪ | ♪我期待的是现实♪ |
[1:49:34] | ♪Are you believing?♪ | ♪你相信吗♪ |
[1:49:37] | ♪Tell me what I wanna do now♪ | ♪告诉我 我要做什么♪ |
[1:49:41] | ♪How far do♪ | ♪你看到的灵魂♪ |
[1:49:43] | ♪You see the soul?♪ | ♪有多深♪ |
[1:49:46] | ♪My truth is spoken whether♪ | ♪不关你喜欢与否♪ |
[1:49:49] | ♪Or not you want to hear it♪ | ♪我都要说出来♪ |
[1:49:51] | ♪I’m sorry♪ | ♪很抱歉♪ |
[1:49:53] | ♪Don’t worry,though♪ | ♪但是 不用担心♪ |
[1:49:56] | ♪Don’t you ever say never♪ | ♪你不会说决不♪ |
[1:49:58] | ♪Or turn away♪ | ♪或者转过脸去吧♪ |
[1:50:00] | ♪Say it all,or not at all♪ | ♪都告诉我 或者不要说出来♪ |
[1:50:03] | ♪Don’t want to hear what you’re really fearing♪ | ♪不想听你真实的感受♪ |
[1:50:06] | ♪Forsaking the meaning♪ | ♪不想知道什么含意♪ |
[1:50:10] | ♪Take away the words I say♪ | ♪听见我说什么了吗♪ |
[1:50:13] | ♪Realistic thoughts that I’m dreaming♪ | ♪我期待的是现实♪ |
[1:50:16] | ♪Are you believing?♪ | ♪你相信吗♪ |
[1:50:20] | ♪Don’t stray too far♪ | ♪不要漂泊的太远了♪ |
[1:50:23] | ♪The closer you are♪ | ♪你离我越近♪ |
[1:50:25] | ♪The further the pain will fade away♪ | ♪痛苦离我就越远♪ |
[1:50:30] | ♪I don’t really care where you are♪ | ♪不管你在哪里♪ |
[1:50:32] | ♪It’ll be either here or far♪ | ♪不管是近还是远♪ |
[1:50:35] | ♪I will always feel it♪ | ♪我总这么认为♪ |
[1:50:37] | ♪Free to call my name♪ | ♪呼喊我的名字吧♪ |
[1:50:39] | ♪Say it all,or not at all♪ | ♪都告诉我 或者不要说出来♪ |
[1:50:42] | ♪It’ll be either here or far♪ | ♪不管是近还是远♪ |
[1:50:44] | ♪Take away the words I say♪ | ♪听见我说什么了吗♪ |
[1:50:47] | ♪Free to call my name♪ | ♪呼喊我的名字吧♪ |
[1:50:49] | ♪Say it all,or not at all♪ | ♪都告诉我 或者不要说出来♪ |
[1:50:52] | ♪Don’t want to hear what you’re really feeling♪ | ♪不想听你真实的感受♪ |
[1:50:55] | ♪Forsaking the meaning♪ | ♪不想知道什么含意♪ |
[1:51:10] | ♪Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart♪ | ♪心情沉重 大雨阵阵♪ |
[1:51:15] | ♪It’s the end of the world in my mind♪ | ♪梦在瞬间崩塌♪ |
[1:51:20] | ♪Then your voice pulls me back like a wake-up call♪ | ♪你的声音把我唤醒♪ |
[1:51:25] | ♪I’ve been looking for the answer♪ | ♪我在寻找答案♪ |
[1:51:29] | ♪But now I know what I didn’t know♪ | ♪现在我终于知道了♪ |
[1:51:33] | ♪Because you live and breathe♪ | ♪因为你的呼吸♪ |
[1:51:37] | ♪Because you make me believe in myself♪ | ♪你使我自信♪ |
[1:51:40] | ♪When nobody else can help♪ | ♪别人谁也帮不了我♪ |
[1:51:43] | ♪Because you live,girl♪ | ♪因为你的活着 亲爱的♪ |
[1:51:46] | ♪My world♪ | ♪我的世界里的星星♪ |
[1:51:48] | ♪Has twice as many stars in the sky♪ | ♪比天上的要多两倍♪ |
[1:51:54] | ♪Because you live,there’s a reason why♪ | ♪因为你活着♪ |
[1:51:59] | ♪I carry on when I lose the fight♪ | ♪我可以从失败中站起来♪ |
[1:52:03] | ♪I want to give what you’re giving me♪ | ♪我要报答你的恩情♪ |
[1:52:08] | ♪Always♪ | ♪永永远远♪ |
[1:52:12] | ♪Because you live and breathe♪ | ♪因为你的呼吸♪ |
[1:52:15] | ♪Because you make me believe in myself♪ | ♪你使我自信♪ |
[1:52:19] | ♪When nobody else can help♪ | ♪别人谁也帮不了我♪ |
[1:52:21] | ♪Because you live,girl♪ | ♪因为你活着 亲爱的♪ |
[1:52:25] | ♪My world♪ | ♪我的世界♪ |
[1:52:27] | ♪Has everything I need to survive♪ | ♪有了一切生存的条件♪ |
[1:52:31] | ♪Because you live♪ | ♪因为你活着♪ |
[1:52:35] | ♪I live♪ | ♪所以我活着♪ |
[1:52:40] | ♪I live♪ | ♪所以我活着♪ |
[1:52:47] | And don’t forget, the next time you’re planning a family vacation, | 别忘了 下次打算家里出去旅游的时候 |
[1:52:50] | consider visiting Genovia, | 考虑一下吉诺维亚 |
[1:52:53] | A country of majestic mountains and sunbaked beaches, | 有着雄伟的群山和阳光沙滩 |
[1:52:56] | filled with friendly, peppy people, | 到处是友好 欢快的人们 |
[1:52:58] | Come see us, Genovia awaits you | 来看我们 吉诺维亚等着你 |