Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Princess and the Frog(公主与青蛙)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Princess and the Frog(公主与青蛙)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:公主与青蛙
英文名称:The Princess and the Frog
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:52] Evening star is shining bright, 夜空中的星星闪着光彩
[00:58] So make a wish and hold on tight, 请许个愿望在心里
[01:03] There’s magic in the air tonight, 今夜的星空下充满了魔幻
[01:10] And anything can happen. 什么事都可能变成真
[01:15] Just in that moment, the ugly little frog 就在此时 这只丑陋的小青蛙
[01:19] looked up with his sad, round eyes 用它圆圆的眼睛悲伤地看着她
[01:22] and pleaded: 乞求道:
[01:23] Oh, please, dear princess, 啊 亲爱的公主
[01:26] Only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell, 只有您的一个吻可以打破这个可怕的魔咒
[01:30] that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch. 这个由一个恶毒的巫婆强加于我的魔咒
[01:33] There comes my favorite part. 接着就是我最喜欢的一幕了
[01:36] And the beautiful princess was 美丽的公主
[01:39] so moved by his desperate plea, 被他绝望的祈求所感动
[01:41] that she stooped down, picked up the slippery creature, 她俯下身 捡起那个滑滑的小东西
[01:47] eaned forward, 向它靠过去
[01:49] raised him to her lips, 将它放到她的唇边
[01:52] and kissed that little frog. 给了那只小青蛙一个吻
[01:57] Then 接着
[01:58] the frog was transformed into a handsome prince. 那只青蛙就变成了一个英俊的王子
[02:02] They were married 他们结了婚
[02:03] and lived happily ever after. 从此幸福地生活在了一起
[02:06] The end. 完
[02:07] Yay! Read it again, read it again! 哦! 再读一遍! 再读一遍!
[02:11] Sorry Charlotte,it’s time for us to be headin’ home. 对不起夏洛特 我们该回家了
[02:14] Say good night, Tiana. 说晚安 蒂安娜
[02:16] There is no way, in this whole wide world … 在这个疯狂的世界里
[02:19] I would ever, ever, 我是绝对 绝对
[02:20] ever I mean never kiss a frog. Yuck! 绝对不会吻一只青蛙的 绝不!
[02:24] Is that so? 真的吗?
[02:27] Here comes your prince charming, Tia. 这就是你的白马王子 蒂安娜
[02:29] Come on, kiss. 来亲一个
[02:30] No! Yes, Yes! Stop it! 不! 来呀来呀! 不要!
[02:32] I won’t, I won’t, I won’t! 我不会 我不会 我不会!
[02:35] I would do it. I would kiss a frog. 我会的 我会亲那只青蛙
[02:37] I would kiss a hundred frogs, 我愿意亲一百只青蛙
[02:39] if I could marry a prince and be a princess. 只要我能嫁给王子 然后成为王妃
[02:46] You girls, 姑娘们
[02:47] stop tormentin’ that poor little kitty. 别再折磨这可怜的小猫咪了
[02:51] Poor little thing. 可怜的小东西
[02:57] Evenin’ Eudora! 尤朵拉 晚上好
[02:58] Daddy, Daddy, look at my new dress. 爸爸 爸爸 看 我的新衣服
[03:01] Isn’t it pretty? 美吗?
[03:02] Hah,hah, look at you. Why, I’d expect nothin’ less 哈哈 真漂亮
[03:05] from the finest seamstress in New Orleans. 新奥尔良最好的裁缝果然名不虚传
[03:08] I want that dress. 我要那条裙子
[03:10] Oh, no sugar come on. 哦 拜托 宝贝儿
[03:11] I want that one. 我要那条裙子
[03:12] Please, please, please, please! Eudora. 拜托拜托拜托! 尤朵拉
[03:15] You suppose you can web something up like that ? 你能不能做出一条这样的裙子呢?
[03:17] Anything for my best customer. 为了我最好的顾客什么都可以
[03:19] Yeah! 耶!
[03:20] Come along, Tiana. 走吧 蒂安娜
[03:21] Your Dad should be home from work by now. 你爸爸这个时候该下班回家了
[03:24] Aah,now princess, 好了 公主殿下
[03:25] you gettin’ that drift but that’s it. 那条裙子是你的了 但是到此为止
[03:27] No more Mr. Pushover. 不要再得寸进尺咯
[03:30] Now who wants a puppy? 现在 谁想要只小狗?
[03:31] I do! I do! He’s so cute! 我要我要! 他好可爱!
[04:00] Gumbo smells good Tiana. 秋葵汤闻起来不错嘛 蒂安娜
[04:02] I think it’s done, Daddy 汤应该好了 爸爸
[04:04] Yeah. Are you sure? Mm-hmm. 你确定吗? 嗯
[04:06] Absolutely positive? Yes! 百分之百? 没错!
[04:08] Okay, I’m about to put this spoon in my … 好了 我要把勺子放到我的…
[04:11] Wait! 等一下
[04:17] Done. 好了
[04:21] What? Well, sweetheart … 怎么了? 甜心…
[04:24] This is the… 这是…
[04:25] The best gumbo I’ve ever tasted. 我吃过的最好吃的秋葵汤了
[04:27] Come here. Eudora, our little girl’s got a gift. 尤朵拉 我们的女儿真有天分
[04:31] I coulda have told you that. A gift this special 我也知道呀 如此特殊的天分
[04:33] just gotta be shared. 一定要和大家分享
[04:35] Hey everybody I made gumbo. 大家好 我做了秋葵汤
[04:39] that’s smells good 闻起来不错
[04:42] You know the thing about good food? 你知道什么叫做美食?
[04:44] It brings folks together from all walks of life. 它可以凝聚起各阶层的人们
[04:48] It warms them right up and 温暖着他们
[04:50] it puts little smiles on their faces. 让他们的脸上扬起笑容
[04:53] And when I open up my own restaurant, 当我开了饭店
[04:55] I tell you, people are gonna lined up 我告诉你 人们要排
[04:57] for miles around, just to get a taste of my food. 几公里的队 来吃我做的料理
[05:00] Our food! That’s right, baby. 我们做的料理 没错 宝贝
[05:04] Our food. 我们的料理
[05:06] (蒂安娜餐馆)
[05:12] Daddy, look. Where’re you goin’? 爸爸 看 你去哪里?
[05:15] Charlotte’s faity tale book said, 夏洛特的童话书里说
[05:17] if you make a wish on evening star 如果你对这夜空里的星星许愿
[05:19] it should come true. 愿望就会实现
[05:22] Won’t you wish on that star, sweetheart? 那你为什么不也许个愿呢 甜心?
[05:24] Yes, you wish and you dream 是啊 许下你的梦想和你的愿望
[05:26] with all your little heart. 全心全意的
[05:28] But you remember dear anawet, 但是你要记住 亲爱的
[05:30] that old star can only take you part of a way. 那颗古老的星星只能帮你一半
[05:33] You got to help him with some hard work of your own. 另一半需要你自己的努力才能达成
[05:36] And then… 这样…
[05:38] Yeah you can do anything you said you mind to. 你可以做到任何你想做的事
[05:43] Just promise your Daddy one thing? 但是答应爸爸一件事
[05:45] That you’ll never, ever lose sign what is really important. 永远不要忘记什么是真正重要的
[05:51] Okay? 好吗?
[05:55] See you in the morning, baby cakes. 明早见 宝贝
[05:59] Get some sleep. 晚安
[06:13] Please, please, please. 求你了 求你了 求你了
[06:25] Aaaaaaah!!! 啊!!!
[06:50] Well Miss Tiana rough night for tips 虽然蒂安娜小姐为了小费奋战了一夜
[06:53] but every little penny counts. 但是每一分钱都是值得的
[07:02] Don’t you worry, Daddy … 别担心 爸爸…
[07:04] We’ll be there soon. 我们马上就能成功了
[07:18] Goodnight Cal’s, 再见了 卡尔饭店
[07:20] good morning Duke’s. 早上好 杜克饭店
[07:24] In the South Land 在南方的土地上
[07:26] there’s a city 有个城市
[07:28] Way down on the river 沿着河畔
[07:32] Where the women are very pretty 那里的姑娘好美丽
[07:36] And all the men deliver 男人们都求之不得
[07:40] They got music it’s always playin’ 音乐总是在那里流淌
[07:44] Start in the day time go all through the night 从白天一直流淌到黑夜
[07:48] when you hear that music playin’ 当你听到那音乐
[07:52] Hear what I’m saying and make it feel alright 听着我说的 感觉一切都很好
[07:56] Grab somebody, come on down 找一些伙伴 一起来
[08:00] Bring your paintbrush, 带上你的刷子
[08:01] we’re painting the town 我们来粉饰这个镇子
[08:04] Oh there’s some sweetness going around 有种甜蜜的气息在飘荡
[08:08] Catch it down in New Orleans 就在新奥尔良
[08:18] We got magic, good and mase 我们有种魔法 不论好坏
[08:22] Make it happen, make it real, say 都能让它实现
[08:26] If anything you want is lose what you have 如果你想失去什么
[08:30] Down here in New Orleans 就来新奥尔良吧
[08:34] Hey partner, 嗨 兄弟
[08:36] don’t be shy 别害羞
[08:38] Come on down here and give us a try 过来这里试一试
[08:42] You wanna do some livin’ before you die 想要在有生之年享受把人生
[08:46] Do it down in New Orleans 就来新奥尔良吧
[09:05] Stalee homes and mansions 破房子和豪宅
[09:08] Of the sugar darns and cotton candy 充满了糖线和棉花糖
[09:12] Rich people, old people, 不论是富人还是老人
[09:14] all got dreams … 人人都有梦想
[09:17] Dreams do come true in New Orleans. 梦想在新奥尔良成真
[09:32] Order up! 上菜
[09:34] Another coffee here, sug’ 再来杯咖啡 亲爱的
[09:35] Comin’ right up, Virgil. 这就来 弗吉尔
[09:37] Hey, Tiana Morning, Georgia. 嗨 蒂安娜 早上好 乔治亚
[09:39] Hi, how are you doin’ Tiana? Hey y’all! 嗨 蒂安娜 近来如何? 嗨
[09:40] We all goin’ out dancin’ tonight. 我们今晚都去跳舞
[09:42] Care to join us? 要不要和我们一起?
[09:43] Yeah, c’mon, Tiana, you could use a little hand. It’s Mardi Gras. 来吧 蒂安娜 这是狂欢节啊
[09:45] No, I got two left feet. 不了 我不会跳舞
[09:47] Besides I’m gonna… 再说 我要…
[09:48] You need a napkin, sweetheart? 你要手帕吗 甜心?
[09:49] I’m gonna work a double shift tonight… 我今晚要上两班…
[09:50] Here you are, cakes. 这是你的蛋糕
[09:51] You know, so I… 你知道的 所以我…
[09:52] You can save for your restaurant. 你在省钱开自己的饭店
[09:54] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[09:55] Girl! All you ever do is work! 小姑娘! 你每天就是工作!
[09:57] Order up! Maybe next time. 上菜了! 下次吧
[10:00] I told y’all she wouldn’t come. 我说她不会来的吧
[10:04] Are you talkin’ ’bout that dang restaurant again? 你又在说你那啥饭店了吧?
[10:06] Buford, your eggs are burnin’. 布福特 你煎的蛋要焦了
[10:08] You ain’t never gonna get enough for the dang payment. 靠这些工资是永远不够的
[10:10] I’m gettin’ close. 我攒得差不多了
[10:11] Yeah. How close? Where my flapjacks? 真的 那还差多少? 煎饼呢?
[10:16] You got about as much 你开得起
[10:17] chance of gettin’ that restaurant 那家饭店的几率就和
[10:19] as I do of winnin’ the Kentucky Derby. 我赢肯塔基赛马会一样
[10:22] Saddle me up, y’all and pump that… 冲啊
[10:28] Mornin’, Mr. La Bouff. 博夫先生 早上好
[10:29] Good mornin’, Tiana. 早上好 蒂安娜
[10:30] Congratulations on bein’ voted 恭喜你被选为
[10:32] king of the Mardi Gras parade. 狂欢节游行皇帝
[10:33] Caught me completely by surprise … 我真是大吃一惊…
[10:36] for the fifth year in a row. 连续五十年啊
[10:40] Now, how about I celebrate with… 现在 我用什么来庆祝下呢…
[10:42] Beignets? 法式甜甜圈?
[10:43] Got me a fresh batch just waitin’ for you. 新出炉的 就等着您呢
[10:46] Well, keep ’em comin’ ’til I pass out. 哦 接着上吧 直到我吃撑了
[10:48] Oh Tia! Tia, Tia, Tia!! 哦,蒂安娜 蒂安娜 蒂安娜!
[10:51] Charlotte?! Did you get the news? 夏洛特?! 你听说了吗?
[10:52] Tell her, oh tell her Big Daddy. 告诉她, 告诉她 爸爸
[10:54] Oh, yeah. Prince Naveen … 纳非恩王子…
[10:56] Prince Naveen of Maldonia is coming to New Orleans. 马多尼纳来的纳非恩王子要来新奥尔良啦
[11:01] Isn’t it the bee’s knees? 是不是棒极了?
[11:03] Tell her what you did, Big Daddy. Tell her! 告诉她你做了什么 爸爸 告诉她!
[11:06] Well, I invited … 我邀请了…
[11:07] Daddy invited the prince to a masquerade tonight. 爸爸邀请了王子来参加晚上的化妆舞会
[11:11] Volcanized! 太棒了!
[11:12] Tell her what else you did Big Daddy. 告诉她你还做了什么
[11:15] Go on. 继续
[11:16] And he stay… And he stay … 他将住… 他将住…
[11:18] And he stay in our house as my personal guest. 他将以客人的身份住在我家
[11:23] Oh, Lottie, that’s swell. 哦 洛蒂 那太好了
[11:24] A little worthy advice: 一点小小的建议
[11:26] My Mom always said that 我妈妈总是说
[11:27] the quicks way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. 要掌握男人的心就要先掌握他的胃
[11:32] That’s it. What just happend? 啊!就是这样 怎么了?
[11:35] Oh, Tia, you are Bonafide genius. 哦 蒂安娜 你是真正的天才
[11:38] I’m gonna need about five hundred of 我今晚的舞会要订500个你的这种
[11:40] your man-catching beignets 让人爱不释手的法式甜甜圈
[11:42] for my ball tonight. Let’s get it Daddy. 好吧 爸爸
[11:45] Will this many cover it? 这些够了吗?
[11:46] Well? This should cover it just fine, Lottie. 够了 洛蒂
[11:49] This is it! I’m gettin’ my restaurant. 太好了! 我可以开家饭店了
[11:53] Tonight my prince is finally coming. 今晚我的王子终于来了
[11:56] And I’ll show his happy and not let him go. 我要让他乐不思蜀舍不得走
[12:05] FENNER BROS. REALTY FOR SALE (法楠兄弟地产 出售)
[12:07] Everything looks pita pa key ,Mr Fenner. 法楠先生 一切看上去都不错呀
[12:09] And. .. Mr Fenner. 法楠先生
[12:11] We have all the paperwork ready to sign, 我们所有的协议都准备好了
[12:12] for this thing at Mardi Gras . 就等着狂欢节了
[12:15] I do you one better, 我提个更好的建议
[12:16] why we don’t sign tonight 我们今晚就签下吧
[12:17] when i see you all at the La Bouff masquerade ball. 我们在博夫家办的假面舞会上见
[12:19] You got the whole bargain, Tiana. 随你 蒂安娜
[12:24] Table for one, please. Oh, Mama. 一人桌 谢谢 哦,妈妈
[12:27] Here is a little something to.. help you get started. 这是一点点帮你起步的东西
[12:31] Daddy’s gumbo pot. 爸爸的秋葵汤锅
[12:36] I know. 我懂
[12:39] I miss him too. 我也很想念他
[12:43] Well now… Hurry up and open the door. 现在 快开门
[12:46] Just look at it, Mama. Doesn’t just make you wanna cry? 看啊 妈妈 你是不是有些想哭?
[12:52] Yes. 是
[12:54] The main D. gonna be right where you are stayin’. 这里是大厅 你就坐在这里
[12:55] And over here, a gourmande kitchen. 这里是制作一切美食的厨房
[12:58] And hang up from the ceiling 这里的天花板挂着
[13:00] a big, old crystal chandelier. 大大的古老水晶吊灯
[13:02] You are your Daddy’s 真是 有其父
[13:04] daughter, all right. 必有其女啊
[13:05] He used to go on and on about 他从前总一遍一遍说起
[13:07] this old sugar mill too. 他的这家老造糖工厂
[13:08] Baby cakes, I’m sure, this place is gonna be just wonderful. 甜心 我相信这里一定会美极了的
[13:12] But it’s a shame 但是你总是那么努力干活
[13:13] you’re working so hard. 真是太可惜了
[13:14] But how can let it now when I’m so close. 但是 我怎能在快要得到时放手
[13:17] I got to make sure all that hard work means something. 我要让所有的付出有所价值
[13:20] Tiana! 蒂安娜
[13:21] Your Daddy may not have gotten place you always wanted 你爸爸可能没买到这心心念念的地方
[13:24] but he had something better. 但是他拥有更加美好的东西
[13:27] He had love. 他得到了爱
[13:30] And that’s all I want for you, sweetheart. 我也希望你能拥有 甜心
[13:33] To me you and prince charming end dance out 你和你的白马王子将一直舞蹈
[13:36] until y’all happily ever after. 直到找到属于你们的幸福永远
[13:37] Come on, I don’t have time for dancing. 算了吧 我没时间跳舞
[13:41] That’s just gonna have to wait a while 这段故事要等一阵子才会发生呢
[13:44] How long we’re talkin’ about here? 要等多久呢?
[13:45] Ain’t got time for 还没有时间
[13:47] messing around 来个约会
[13:49] And it’s not my style 那也不是我的风格
[13:52] I want some grandkids. 我想要抱孙子啦
[13:54] This whole town can slow you down 这整个镇子会让你放慢脚步
[13:57] People taking the easy way 人们都选择简单过日子
[14:01] But I know exactly where I’m going 但是我清楚地知道我的目标
[14:04] And getting closer, closer, every day 每天都在向它靠近 靠近
[14:07] And I’m almost there 我现在成功在望
[14:10] I’m almost there 成功在望
[14:13] People down here think I’m crazy, 这里的人觉得我疯了
[14:17] but I don’t care 但是我不在乎
[14:19] Tribes and tribulations 那些苦难
[14:22] have had my share 我已尝过
[14:25] There ain’t nothing gonna stop me now 现在没有什么可以阻挡我
[14:28] cause I’m almost there 因为我成功在望
[14:35] I remember Daddy told me : 我记得爸爸告诉我:
[14:38] Fairytales can come true 童话会成真
[14:42] You gotta make ’em happen it all depends on you 全看你自己努不努力
[14:47] So I work real hard each and every day 所以我每日每夜认真工作
[14:51] Now things for sure are going my way 现在一切都顺利起来了
[14:55] Just doing what I do Look out boys 就是这样 男生们小心
[14:59] I’m coming through 我要来啦
[15:00] And I’m almost there 我成功在望
[15:04] I’m almost there 成功在望
[15:06] People gonna come here from everywhere 人们将从各地涌到这里
[15:09] And I’m almost there, 我成功在望
[15:12] I’m almost there 成功在望
[15:26] There’s been tribes and tribulations 曾经有的那些苦难
[15:31] You know I’ve had my share 我已尝过
[15:34] But I’ve climbed the mountain, I’ve crossed the river 但我已经攀山涉水
[15:37] And I’m almost there, 如今成功在望
[15:40] I’m almost there 成功在望
[15:43] I’m almost there! 我成功在望!
[16:03] Excuse me! You need a hand in there, buddy? 让一让 兄弟 你要帮忙吗?
[16:23] Achedanza… 太棒了
[16:26] Sira … I’ve been looking for you everywhere. 赛亚 我满世界地找你
[16:29] What a coincidence, Lawrence. 多巧呀 劳伦斯
[16:31] I’ve been avoiding you everywhere. 我满世界地在躲你
[16:33] We are going to be late for the Masquerade. 我们要迟到了
[16:36] Listen, Lawrence, listen. 听啊 劳伦斯 听啊
[16:38] It’s jazz, that’s the music. 爵士乐 这才是真正的音乐
[16:41] It was born here. 它发源于此
[16:44] It’s beautiful, no? 它很美吧?
[16:46] No. 不美
[16:49] Oh, dance with me, fat man. 来 和我跳支舞 胖子
[16:51] Get loose, Lawrence. 放松点 劳伦斯
[16:52] We supposed to be at La Bouff’s estate by now. 我们现在该在博夫家了
[16:55] Yes, yes, yes. But first … 是啊是啊 但是首先
[16:57] I buy everyone here a drink. 我要请这里的各位喝杯酒
[17:01] With what? 用什么请?
[17:03] At this point you have two choices: 在这个节骨眼上 你只有两个选择
[17:06] Woo and marry richa lady or … 和个有钱的小姐结婚
[17:09] Get a job. 或者…找份工作
[17:14] All right, fine but 好吧 我知道了 但是
[17:17] first… We dance. 让我们先…跳舞吧
[17:18] This is idiocy. 这太蠢了
[17:19] For someone who can’t see his feet, 比起那些胖得看不到自己脚的人
[17:21] you’re very light on them! 你已经算轻的了!
[17:26] It’s perfect. You’re finally 太棒了 你总算是
[17:28] getting into the music! “进入”了音乐领域!
[17:30] Do you get my joke? 你听懂我说的笑话了吗?
[17:31] Because your head is, 因为你的头
[17:32] it is in the tuba! 你的头卡在一个大号里了!
[17:34] Get me out! All right.Hold on. 放我出来! 好吧 坚持一下
[17:40] Degrading. I never been so humiliated. 真丢分 我从未这么没面子
[17:45] Hello? 你好?
[17:47] Gentlemen. 先生们
[17:49] Enchant. 幸会
[17:51] A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier. 费希尔博士的帽子给您的建议
[17:55] How y’all doin’? 你们好吗?
[17:58] Tarot readings, charms, potions … 解读塔罗牌 护身符 魔药…
[18:02] Dreams made real! 让你的梦想成真!
[18:04] Achedanza! Were I a betting man…And I’m not, 太棒了 如果我是一个赌徒
[18:07] I stay away from games of chance… 我会远离这种投机游戏
[18:09] Sira! I’d wager… 赛亚! 但是我确信
[18:11] I’m in the company of visiting royalty. 我正和一个前来访问的贵族在一起
[18:15] Lawrence, Lawrence! 劳伦斯 劳伦斯!
[18:17] This remarkable gentleman has just read my palm! 这位了不起的先生刚刚看了我的手相
[18:21] Or this morning’s newspaper? 或者是今天的晨报?
[18:23] Sira, this chap is obviosuly a charlatan. 赛亚 这明显是个江湖骗子
[18:27] I suggest we move on to a less… 我们还是去一个…
[18:29] Don’t you disrespect me little man!. 你竟敢瞧不起我 你这个小个子!
[18:33] Don’t you derogate or deride! 请不要诋毁或是嘲讽我!
[18:37] You’re in my world now, Not your world 你现身处我的地盘了 不是你的
[18:41] And I’ve got friends on the other side! 我有另一个世界的朋友!
[18:45] He’s got friends on the other side… 他有另一个世界的朋友…
[18:49] That’s just an echo, gentlemen. 那只是个回声 先生们
[18:50] Just a little somethin’ we have here in Louisiana, 路易斯安那州就是这样
[18:53] a little parlor trick. Don’t worry…. 都是磁场的问题 别担心…
[18:55] Sit down at my table 请在桌旁就坐
[18:58] Put your minds at ease 放轻松
[19:01] If you relax it will enable me to do 如果你放松下来
[19:06] I can read your future 我可以预见你的未来
[19:09] I can change it ’round some, too 我还可以对它做些改变
[19:12] I’ll look deep into your heart and soul 我可以看到你灵魂的深处
[19:15] You do have a soul, don’t you, Lawrence? 你有灵魂的吧 劳伦斯?
[19:17] Make your wildest dreams come true! 让你最大的梦想实现
[19:20] I got voodoo, I got hoodoo, 我会巫术 我会盅术
[19:22] I got things I ain’t even tried! 有些事对我来说轻而易举
[19:24] And I got friends on the other side. 我还有另一个世界的朋友
[19:28] He’s got friends on the other side… 他还有另一个世界的朋友…
[19:32] The cards, the cards, the cards will tell 这些牌 这些牌 这些牌将讲述
[19:36] The past, the present, and the future as well 过去 现在 和未来
[19:40] The cards, the cards, just take three 抽三张牌吧
[19:45] Take a little trip into your future with me! 跟我一起去游历你的未来
[19:52] Now you, young man, are from across the sea 年轻人 你是来自海的另一边
[19:57] You come from two long lines of royalty 你的父母都出身贵族
[20:02] I’m a royal myself on my mother’s side. 我本身也是个贵族 随我母亲
[20:05] Your lifestyle’s high 你生活高调
[20:08] But your funds are low 但是你并不富裕
[20:11] You need to marry a little honey whose daddy got dough 你得娶个家里有钱的小姐
[20:16] Mommy and daddy cut you off, 爸爸妈妈不给你钱了是吧
[20:17] huh playboy? 花花公子?
[20:18] Yeah, sad but true. 是的 悲剧但是事实
[20:19] Now y’all gotta get hitched, 现在你必须得结婚
[20:21] but hitchin’ ties you down. 但婚姻却会将你拴住
[20:23] You just wanna be free. Hop from place to place. 你只是希望自由 游历各地
[20:25] But freedom… 但是 自由…
[20:26] takes green! 需要绿色(美金的颜色)来支持
[20:29] It’s the green, it’s the green, it’s the green you need 你现在需要的正是绿色
[20:34] And when I looked into your future 当我看向你的未来
[20:35] It’s the green that I see! 它充满了绿色!
[20:38] On you little man, 哦 你这个小个子
[20:39] I don’t want to waste much time 我不愿在你身上多花时间
[20:41] You been pushed around all your life 你整个人生充满了压迫
[20:45] You been pushed around by your mother 你被你的母亲
[20:47] and your sister and your brother. 妹妹和弟弟压迫着
[20:50] And if you was married… 如果你结婚了…
[20:52] You’d be pushed around by your wife 你就会被你老婆压迫
[20:56] But in your future, the you I see 然而在你的未来
[21:00] It’s exactly the man you always wanted to be! 你将成为一直渴望的那种人
[21:05] Shake my hand. 握个手吧
[21:07] Come on, boys 来吧孩子们
[21:09] Won’t you shake 你们不愿握住
[21:09] the poor sinner’s hand? 这个可怜的有罪人的手吗?
[21:18] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗?
[21:24] Transformation central! Transformation central! 转换站! 转换站!
[21:27] Reformation central! Reformation central! 改良站! 改良站!
[21:30] Transmogrification central! 变形站!
[21:32] Can you feel it? 你能感觉到吗?
[21:35] You’re changin’, You’re changin’ 你在改变 你在改变
[21:37] You’re changin’, all right! 你在改变
[21:39] I hope you’re satisfied 希望你对此满意
[21:43] But if you ain’t Don’t blame me 但即使你不满意 也请别怪我
[21:47] You can blame my friends on the other side! 怪我另一个世界的朋友们吧!
[21:53] You got what you wanted! 得到了你想要的!
[21:56] But you lost what you had! 但失去了你曾拥有的
[22:19] Senator Johnson! Hey, Jimmy. 你好 参议员强森! 吉米 你好
[22:23] I hope you leavin’ some of 希望你没把所有的
[22:24] the beignets so you can stich once. 法式甜甜圈都吃了
[22:26] Here you go, pipe and hot. 您拿好了 刚出炉的 还热着呢
[22:27] Stella, excuse me… 斯特拉 不好意思
[22:28] Stella, no, no. 斯特拉 不行 不行
[22:31] Okay, but just one. 好吧 但是只能吃一个
[22:34] But Miss Charlotte … 但是 夏洛特小姐…
[22:36] You said later two hours ago? 您两小时前就说了等一会儿?
[22:39] Travis! When a woman 图拉夫斯! 当一位女士
[22:40] says later, 对你说等一会时
[22:42] she really means not ever! Now run along. 意味着永远不! 你走吧
[22:46] There are plenty of young fillies 一定有很多年轻的姑娘们
[22:47] dyin’ for you to waltz them into a stupor. 等着你和她们跳舞呢
[22:50] Gimme that napkins! Quick! 把那个手帕给我!快!
[22:51] What on earth for? 这到底是为什么呀?
[22:53] I swear, I’m sweatin’ like a sinner in church! 我发誓我正像一个忏悔者那样在流汗
[22:55] Oh, Tia, is gettin’ to be so late. 蒂安娜 已经那么晚了
[22:57] There’s still a few straglers. 还有几支曲子呢
[22:59] This is a failure. 真是失败
[23:00] Tia, my prince is never comin’. 蒂安娜 我的王子永远不会来了
[23:02] Now, Lottie… 洛蒂
[23:03] I never get anything I wish for! 我从来得不到我想要的东西!
[23:05] Lottie, wait! 洛蒂 等等!
[23:07] Just calm down and take a deep… 冷静下来 深呼…
[23:08] Maybe I just got to wish harder. 也许是我许愿还不够虔诚
[23:10] Please, please, please please, please … 求你了 求你了 求你了…
[23:14] Lottie, you can’t just wish on a star expecting … 洛蒂 你不能光指望着一颗星星…
[23:18] Ladies and gentlemen! 女士们 先生们!
[23:19] His Royal Highness, 尊贵的
[23:22] Prince Naveen. 纳非恩王子
[24:09] Good Evening, Tiana. Marvelous party. 晚上好 蒂安娜 这个舞会真不错
[24:12] Evening, Mr. Fenner. And. .. Mr. Fenner. 晚上好 法楠先生…和 法楠先生
[24:14] I’m smelling meanies. 嗯 我闻到了小气鬼的味道
[24:16] Gonna be the House specialty, 一定奉上独家制作的甜甜圈
[24:18] once I signed those papers you’re brought. 等我签下了你们带来的文件
[24:20] Yes…About that… 嗯…那个…
[24:24] You were outbid. 有人出价比你高
[24:25] What? 什么?
[24:26] The fella came in 有个人来了说
[24:27] offering a full amount of cash. 可以一下子用现金付清
[24:30] Less you can tap his offer by Wendesday. 除非你能在周三之前压过他
[24:32] You can kiss that place goodbye. 不然你就与那个地方无缘了
[24:34] You know how long 你们知道我花了多久
[24:36] it took me to save that money? 才攒起来的钱吗?
[24:38] Exactly! Which is why 没错! 所以说 对于你
[24:40] a little woman of your background … 这样背景的一个小女子来说
[24:43] woulda had a hands full, 没法做
[24:44] trying to run a big business like that. 那么大的生意
[24:46] You better off, will y’all, yeah! 你最好放弃吧
[24:48] No, wait a minute! No more meanies, no! 不 等一等! 没有意义的!
[24:51] No. .. hold on a minute! You..you come back! 不…等一会儿! 你们..你们回来!
[24:58] Tia, time to get prince charmed with 蒂安娜 是时候用那些让人爱不释手的
[25:00] those man-catchin’ beign… 法式甜甜圈抓住白马王子了…
[25:03] What happend? I. .. I …just. 怎么啦? 我…我只是
[25:06] Oh, you poor dear. 哦 可怜的孩子
[25:08] Oh, Prince Naveen, We will be right back, sugar. 纳非恩王子 我们马上就回来 亲爱的
[25:11] I got just a dress for you. 我正好有条裙子适合你
[25:14] Oh, Tia, honey, 哦 蒂安娜 亲爱的
[25:15] did you see the way he danced with me? 你看到他和我跳舞的样子了吗?
[25:18] A marriage proposal, can be far behind. 求婚不远咯
[25:22] Thank you, Evening star! 谢谢你 星星!
[25:24] You know, I was taught to think that 你知道吗 他们以前告诉我
[25:26] wishing on stars was just for… 对着星星许愿这种事
[25:29] Babies an’ crazy people. 只适合小孩和疯子
[25:34] Look at you! 看看你!
[25:36] Aren’t you just as 你看起来就像
[25:38] pretty as a magnolia in May? 五月的木兰花一样美丽
[25:42] Seems like only yesterday we were … 似乎昨天我们还…
[25:44] Both little girls, dreaming our fairy tales dreams. 都是小女孩 做着童话梦
[25:48] And tonight they’re finally coming true! 今晚它们就实现了!
[25:51] Well…back into the fray! 好了…回去咯
[25:56] Wish me luck. 祝我好运
[25:57] Oh, Naveen … 纳非恩…
[26:04] (蒂安娜餐馆)
[26:08] Almost… 几乎…
[26:15] Almost there 几乎就要成功了
[26:20] People would come here from everywhere 人们将从各地涌向这里
[26:24] I was almost… 我几乎就要…
[26:28] There. 成功了
[26:43] I can not believe I’m doing this. 真不相信我会这么做
[26:48] Please… Please… Please! 求求你…求求你…求求你!
[27:01] Very funny. 真搞笑
[27:04] So, what now? 说吧 你想干啥
[27:05] I reckon you want a kiss? 我猜你想让我吻你?
[27:08] Kissing would be nice, yes? 亲吻最美妙不过了 难道不是么?
[27:14] I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起 对不起
[27:16] I did not mean to scare you, 没想到把你吓到了
[27:17] I… Wait, no , no… 我…等等 不要啊
[27:19] Wait, wait, wait, hold on. 等等 等等 打住啊
[27:21] You know, you have a very strong arm, princess. 公主 你的臂力非凡啊
[27:23] Ok, please! Put the monkey down. 求你了! 把猴子放下吧
[27:27] Stay back, or I’ll… I’ll… 离我远点 否则…
[27:28] Please, please, please… 不要啊 不要啊 不要这样么…
[27:31] Ah, oh well…allow me to introduce myself: 让我做个自我介绍
[27:33] I’m Prince Naveen. 我是马多尼纳的…
[27:38] … of Maldonia. 纳非恩王子
[27:40] A prince? But I didn’t wish for any… 王子? 可我并不想…
[27:44] Hold on, if you’re the prince,then… 等等 如果你是王子 那么…
[27:48] then who was that 那么那个
[27:50] waltzing with Lottie on the dance floor? 和洛蒂跳华尔兹的又是谁?
[27:54] All I know,is one minute I am a prince, 上一分钟我还是个
[27:56] charming and handsome, 潇洒迷人的王子
[27:57] cutting-a-rug,and the next thing I know, 和人跳舞 而下一分钟
[28:01] …I am tripping over these. …我就成这副模样了
[28:03] Wait, wait, wait… Wait! 等等 等等 等等…手下留情!
[28:06] I know this story! 我读过这故事
[28:07] Di Frogie Prutto! 青蛙王子!
[28:09] The Frog Prince? Yes, yes, yes… 青蛙王子? 对 对 对…
[28:12] My mother had the servants 小时候母后每晚
[28:14] read this to me every night. 都让仆人给我读这个故事
[28:17] Yes, yes… 好啊 好啊…
[28:19] this is exactly the answer! 这就是答案!
[28:21] You … 你…
[28:22] You must kiss me! Excuse me? 你得吻我! 什么?
[28:25] You will enjoy it, I guarantee. 我保证你会享受的
[28:27] All women enjoy the kiss… 所有女人都很享受…
[28:29] of Prince Naveen. 和纳非恩王子亲吻
[28:30] Come, we pucker. 来吧 噘起嘴来
[28:35] That’s new. 哦 我还不太习惯
[28:36] Look, I’m sorry. I’d really like to help you, but I just… 听着 对不起 我很想帮你 但…
[28:41] Do not kiss frogs. 我决不会和青蛙接吻
[28:44] Wait a second! But… 等等! 可…
[28:45] On the balcony, you ask me… 可刚才在阳台上 你问我…
[28:47] I didn’t expect you to answer! 那只是气话!
[28:49] Oh, but you must kiss me. 但你必须得吻我
[28:50] Look, besides being unbelievably handsome, 看 我不仅帅得一塌糊涂
[28:54] I also happened to come from a fabulously wealthy family. 家庭还非常的富有
[28:57] Surely, I can offer you 如果你吻了我 我可以给你
[28:58] some type of reward or a wish I could grant perhaps… 一些奖赏或满足你的一个愿望…
[29:02] Yes? 好么?
[29:05] Just… 就…
[29:07] One kiss? Just one. 就一个吻么? 就一个
[29:10] Unless you beg for more. 除非你求我再和你接吻
[29:25] Ok Tiana, you can do this… 好啦 蒂安娜 你能做到的…
[29:26] Just a little kiss, just a little kiss. 就一个小小的吻 就一个
[29:29] Ok! 好吧!
[29:47] You don’t look there much different. 你看上去还是老样子
[29:49] But how did you get way up there? 你怎么跑到上面去了?
[29:50] And how did I get way down here,in all this! 我怎么这么矮了?
[29:56] Easy princess, do not panic. 放松 公主 别伤心
[29:58] What did you do to me? 你对我做什么了?
[29:59] I…I’m green 我…我变绿了
[30:00] and I’m…and I’m slimy! 我…我身上还有那么多烂泥
[30:02] No, no, no … 不 不 不…
[30:04] This is not slime. What? 那不是烂泥 那是?
[30:05] You’re secreting mucus. 你在分泌黏液
[30:31] Stella! 斯特拉!
[30:33] Get that frogs! 抓住那两只青蛙!
[30:35] Run! I can’t run, I’m a frog. 快跑! 我没法跑 我是青蛙
[30:38] Then hop! 那就跳!
[30:41] Calm boy, calm you monster dog! 冷静点 你这条疯狗!
[30:45] En garde! 天哪!
[30:47] Look out! Get out of the way. 让开! 快让开!
[30:49] Where are we going? Excuse me! 我们在往哪跑? 让开!
[30:51] I can’t see a thing. Me neither, can I? 我什么都看不见 我也看不见
[30:59] Wait, Stella… Get up! 等等 斯特拉… 起飞啦!
[31:01] Stella, it’s me, Tiana! Tiana? 斯特拉 是我 蒂安娜! 蒂安娜?
[31:06] Stella just talked to me! 斯特拉刚才和我说话了!
[31:07] The dog just spoke to me! 那狗和我说话了!
[31:10] You know, if you are going to let every little thing bother you… 呃 如果你对这点小事都大惊小怪
[31:12] It’s going to be very long night! 那将是长夜漫漫啊!
[31:24] Oh dear 天哪
[31:27] You are so quiet? 你神不知鬼不觉地就来了
[31:28] You let him go! 你把他放走了!
[31:29] The poor dear frog was scarfing , 那可怜的青蛙快闷死了
[31:31] so I loosened the lid, and…. 我就把盖子拧松了…
[31:38] How do I ever get tangled up in 我干吗要牵扯进
[31:39] all this voodoo madness? 这疯狂的魔法中?
[31:42] I can’t get through with this. 我受不了了
[31:50] You wear this …this ghostly flinger! 你去戴这条可怕的破链子吧!
[31:52] Amulet! 这是护身符!
[31:54] Anything happens to this … 如果你把这弄坏一点点…
[31:56] I’m gonna need… 我就会…
[31:59] Fun fact about voodoo, Larry. 拉里 魔法最好玩的就是
[32:03] Can counter a thing for myself. 可以与他人对抗
[32:05] Besides … you and I both know 另外…你我都知道
[32:07] the real power in this world ain’t magic. 世上最伟大的力量并不是魔法
[32:11] It’s money. 而是金钱
[32:13] Buckets of it. 大把的钱
[32:15] It’s true. 这是真话
[32:16] Aren’t you tired of living on a smidgens, 当你还生活在水深火热之中
[32:18] While all those fat cats in their fancy cars 而其他人却衣食无忧
[32:21] don’t give you so much of a sideway’s glance ? 你难道不感到厌烦么
[32:24] Yes… I am. 的确…是这样
[32:26] All you got to do is marry Big Daddy’s little princess … 你只要把老爹的宝贝小公主娶到手
[32:30] And we will splittin’ that juicy La Bouff 我们就能分得博夫
[32:32] fortune right down in the middle. 一半的财产
[32:34] Sixty-forty like i said. 我说过的 六四分
[32:37] But … 但…
[32:39] What about Naveen? You little slip-up… 纳非恩怎么办 你个蠢货…
[32:42] We will be a minor bump in the road, 只要里面有王子的血
[32:44] so long as we got the prince’s blood in this. 就没人能发现
[32:54] Voodoo? 魔法?
[32:56] You mean to tell me this all happened because 你是说这一切都是因为
[32:57] you were messing with the Shadow Man? 你惹到了一个巫师?
[32:59] He was very charismatic! 他法力太强大了!
[33:02] It serves me right for wishing on stars. 还让我向星星许愿呢
[33:04] The only way to get what you want in this world 在这世界上只有努力工作
[33:06] is through hard work. 才能获得你想要的
[33:07] Hard work? 努力工作?
[33:09] Why… why would a princess 为…为什么一个公主
[33:10] need to work hard? 需要努力工作?
[33:12] Huh? Oh, I’m not a princess. I’m a waitress. 我不是个公主 我是个服务员
[33:15] A waitress? Well no wonder the kiss did not work! 服务员? 难怪那个吻不管用
[33:19] You lied to me! 你对我撒谎!
[33:20] I…I never said I was a princess. 我…我从没说过我是个公主
[33:22] You never said you were a w… a waitress! 你…你也没说过你是个服务员
[33:24] You were wearing a crown. 你戴着王冠
[33:26] It was a costume party, 那是化妆舞会
[33:28] You spoiled little rich boy. 你这个被宠坏的富孩子
[33:30] Oh, oh yes, oh ye? 哦? 是么?
[33:31] Well, the egg is on your face, alright, 你这么说就大错特错了
[33:33] because I do not have any riches! 因为我根本没钱!
[33:35] What? 什么?
[33:36] I am completely broke. 我是个彻头彻尾的穷光蛋
[33:56] You said … 可你说…
[33:57] You were fabulously wealthy! 你说你腰缠万贯的!
[33:59] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[34:00] My parents are fabulously wealthy. 我父母腰缠万贯
[34:02] But they cut me off for being a… Leech! Leech! 但他们不给我…水蛭! 水蛭!
[34:05] You’re broke, 你是个穷光蛋
[34:05] and you had the gall to call me a liar? 那你还有脸说我撒谎?
[34:11] It was not a lie! I fully inte…Aaah! 我没有撒谎! 我真的…啊!
[34:17] I fully intend to be rich again! 我真打算重新变得富有!
[34:19] Once I marry Miss Charlotte La Bouff’ 一旦我娶了夏洛特・博夫小姐
[34:21] and she will help me! 她就能帮我!
[34:22] You a prince? Obviously! 你真的是王子? 当然!
[34:23] She’ll help you! 她会帮你的!
[34:31] All right then. 好吧
[34:33] Once you two are married, 一旦你俩结婚了
[34:34] you are gonna keep your promise 你会遵守诺言
[34:35] and get me my restaurant, right? 帮我开餐馆的 对吧?
[34:37] Whoa, oh, not so fast. 哦 不 不
[34:38] I made that promise to a beautiful princess, 我是向一个美丽的公主许的诺
[34:40] not a cranky wai… 而不是无理取闹的服…
[34:41] Why are those logs moving? 为什么那些木头在动?
[34:46] Those aren’t logs! 那不是木头!
[34:51] I got glimpse on a big one. 我看见大餐了
[35:03] C’mon, come here! 快来 快来!
[35:07] Come here you tasty one mussel! 快来吧 美味的家伙
[35:10] Where did they go? 猎物呢?
[35:13] Lower the vine. 把树藤放下来
[35:15] Find your own tree. 你自己去找树吧
[35:17] There he is. I’ve seen him! I’ve seen him! 他在那 我看见他了!我看见他了!
[35:18] Okay, help me get out of this swamp and once 好吧 把我救上来 我保证一旦
[35:20] I married Charlotte, I shall get you your restaurant. 我娶了夏洛特 我就给你一间餐馆
[35:24] You gonna taste so good you waisted invaluable rat! 你这个肥家伙 一定非常美味
[35:27] Quick, quick, pull me up! 快点 快点 拉我上去!
[35:29] You can hop … 你可以跳
[35:31] but you can’t hide. We got all night! 但你躲不了 我们一晚上就守在这!
[35:34] Well,waitress, looks like we going to be here for a while. 服务员 看来我们得在这呆一阵子了
[35:37] So we may as well get … 所以我们也可以…
[35:39] comfortable. 舒服一下
[35:42] Take your slimes away from me. 你这个浑身黏泥的东西离我远点
[35:44] I’ve told you … It is not slime! 我告诉过你了…这不是黏泥!
[35:46] It is mucus. 这是黏液
[35:58] Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty. 醒醒吧 睡美人 太阳晒屁股了
[36:00] Gators are gone. 鳄鱼走了
[36:02] We got to get back to New Orleans … 我们得回到新奥尔良去…
[36:04] And undo this mess you got us into. 解决这些你惹的麻烦
[36:06] I was not the one 我可不像你
[36:07] parading around with your phony baloney tiara. 戴个假王冠到处炫耀
[36:11] Music de paddle bile. 音乐做浆
[36:14] Could use a little help! 能不能帮点忙!
[36:17] I will play a little louder. 那我就大声点
[36:22] How about a little less piggin’ and a … 你能不能别那么混蛋然后…
[36:28] I know that tune! Dippermouth Blues. 这曲子我熟悉! 蓝调工人
[36:36] Play it, brother! 兄弟一起来!
[36:47] Where you’ve been all my life?! 我咋没早点遇到你呢?!
[36:48] Where did you learn to play like that? 你是在哪学的?
[36:50] Well, the Bajou’s is the best jazz school in the world. 班卓 世界上最好的爵士乐学校
[36:53] All the greats play the riverboats. 所有伟大的音乐家都在游轮上演奏
[36:54] Oh, Louis give anything to be up there jammin? 路易斯太想和他们
[36:58] with the big boys. 一起演奏了
[36:59] So why don’t you? Oh, I tried once. 那你去呀 我去过一次
[37:12] It didn’t end well. 结果不太妙
[37:15] It is been a real pleasure meetin’ you, Louis. 认识你太高兴了 路易斯
[37:18] And thank you for coming and for not eatin’ us. 你能来而且不吃我们简直太好了
[37:21] We best be on our way. 我们最好赶快上路
[37:22] Where are you goin’? 你们去哪?
[37:24] To find somebody to break the spell. 去找能解开魔咒的人
[37:26] What spell? 什么魔咒?
[37:28] Brace yourself, my skilly friend, 听好了 伙计
[37:30] We are not frogs … 我们不是青蛙…
[37:32] We are humans. What? 我们是人 什么?
[37:38] You are serious? 你不是在开玩笑吧?
[37:39] I am Naveen, Prince of Maldonia. 我是纳非恩 马多尼纳的王子
[37:42] And she is Tiana, the waitress. 她是蒂安娜 一服务员
[37:45] Do not kiss her. 不要吻她
[37:47] Now just a second. 一转眼你就这样
[37:49] This corny here got himself turned into a frog 这个傻瓜被巫师
[37:51] by a voodoo man and now … 变成了青蛙…
[37:52] Voodoo? Like the kind Mama Odie do. 巫师? 像欧迪婆婆那样的人么?
[37:55] Mama, hoodie ? Mama Odie. 忽迪婆婆? 欧迪婆婆
[37:57] She is the voodoo queen of the Bajou. 她是班卓最厉害的巫师
[38:00] She got magic and spells of kind a voodoo . 通晓巫术 还会魔咒
[38:04] Could you take us to her? 能带我们去见她么?
[38:06] To the deepest, darkest part of a Bajou?? 去班卓的最深最暗处??
[38:09] Facing raser sharks, prick ambushers, 面对可怕的鲨鱼 老鼠夹
[38:12] and trappers, and hunters with guns? 陷阱 还有带枪的猎人?
[38:14] No. 我不干
[38:19] Watch and learn. 瞧我的
[38:22] Louis, that’s to bad we can not 路易斯 真遗憾我们不能
[38:24] help you with your dream. 帮你实现梦想了
[38:26] If only you were smaller… less toothy. 要是你个小点…牙少点
[38:30] You can play jazz to adoring crowd without scaring them. 你就能成为超级爵士乐明星了
[38:34] Anyway, enjoy your loneliness, 总之 享受你孤独的生活吧
[38:35] my friend! 我的朋友!
[38:36] Abenaza. 保重
[38:39] Cute, but it’s not gonna… 漂亮 但没有…
[38:42] Hey guys, I just had me a crazy idea. 嘿 我有个疯狂的主意
[38:44] What about if I ask Mama Odie 我让欧迪婆婆
[38:46] to turn me human? 把我变成人不就行了么?
[38:47] Louis, you are a genius. 路易斯 你真是个天才
[38:49] Hallelujah! 感谢主!
[38:56] If I were a human being 如果我是人
[38:58] I’d head straight for New Orleans 我就去新奥尔良
[39:00] and I’d blow this horn so hot and strong 激情演奏
[39:03] like no one they’d ever seen 无人能敌
[39:05] Louis Armstrong, 路易斯・阿姆斯特朗
[39:07] Mister Sydney Bechet 悉尼・拜特先生
[39:10] All the boys gonna step aside 听到老鳄鱼的演奏
[39:12] when they hear this old Alligator play 他人统统得旁边站
[39:14] Listen! 听着!
[39:23] When I’m human 如愿以偿
[39:25] as I hope to be 我变成人
[39:27] I’m gonna blow this horn till the cows come home 彻夜演奏
[39:29] and everyone’s gonna bow down to me! 众人倾倒!
[39:33] Thank you! Thank you! 谢谢! 谢谢!
[39:35] Aw, thank you! I love you too baby! 谢谢! 伙计 我也爱你!
[39:39] When I’m myself again I want just the life I had 我若恢复原形 回到原来的生活
[39:43] Aye 耶
[39:44] that doesn’t sound too bad 听起来不错
[39:48] a redhead on my left arm 左手搂一红发女郎
[39:50] a brunette on my right 右手拦一黑发尤物
[39:52] a blonde or two to hold a candle 两金发美女手持蜡烛
[39:54] that seem just about right Eh, Louis? 这一切正正好 是吧 路易斯?
[39:57] Life is short when you’re done, you’re done 人生苦短
[39:59] we’re on this Earth to have some fun 及时行乐
[40:01] and that’s the way things are 这就是我们的人生哲学
[40:03] Say it, brother! 说得好 兄弟!
[40:04] When I’m human, 当我变回人
[40:06] and I’m gonna be 我就撕裂它
[40:07] I’m gonna tear it up like I did before 如先前一样
[40:10] that’s a royal guarantee 这是王室特权
[40:12] You are getting married! 你就要结婚了
[40:15] All right. I just have to 好吧 我只是想把
[40:16] leave a string of broken hearts behind me. 不愉快的事抛在脑后
[40:19] Your modesty becomes you 谦虚和蔼
[40:21] and your sense of responsibility 有责任心
[40:23] I worked hard for everything I got 我努力工作 获得一切
[40:26] and that’s the way it’s supposed to be 事情就该如此
[40:28] When I’m a human being 当我变回人
[40:30] at least I’ll act like one 我会尽力而为
[40:32] if you do your best each and every day 如果你每天都努力
[40:35] good things are sure to come your way 你就会有回报
[40:37] What you give is what you get! 付出才有回报!
[40:39] My daddy said that and now I’ll never forget 父亲的教诲我永铭记
[40:41] and I amend it to you 现在我告诉你
[40:44] When we’re human 当我们变成人
[40:46] and we’re gonna be 我们就要变成人
[40:48] I’m gonna blow my horn! 我要吹小号
[40:52] I’m gonna live the high life! 我要享受生活
[40:54] I’m gonna do my best to take my place in the sun 我要努力工作拥抱阳光
[40:59] When we’re human! 当我们变成人
[41:17] Oh, Prince Naveen, dear. 哦 纳非恩王子 亲爱的
[41:18] I am positively mortified 对昨晚青蛙那事
[41:21] you had to endure that frog fiasco last night. 我感到十分抱歉
[41:25] Well, when you’e next in line for the throne, 当你准备继承王位
[41:28] you’e poised like a panther, 你就得
[41:30] ready to expect the unexpected. 做好准备处理这些突发事件
[41:38] Y-your ear? What? 你 你的耳朵? 什么?
[41:47] Oh, there’s pesky mosquitoes… everywhere. 哦 这儿蚊子太多了…真讨厌
[41:51] Get in here! 快过来!
[41:53] Please, Miss Charlotte, 求你了 夏洛特小姐
[41:55] I can no longer ignore the throbbing of my… 我没法再隐藏我内心的…
[42:02] Heart. 悸动了
[42:03] Even though our time together’s been brief, 尽管我们相处的时间不长
[42:06] it’s been heavenly. 但这段时光太美好了
[42:08] Let it…Place, Prince Naveen, 等等…纳非恩王子
[42:13] You got me blushin’ ’til I… 你把我弄糊涂了 我…
[42:15] Would you do me the honor of becoming Princess of Maldonia? 你愿意做马多尼纳的王后么?
[42:22] Are you serious? 说真的?
[42:23] As the plague. 当然
[42:25] Yes! 愿意!
[42:27] Oh, I most definitely will marry you! 我太想嫁给你了!
[42:29] Oh, there’s so much to plan! 哦 要准备很多事!
[42:31] The guest list! 宾客名单!
[42:32] The dress! The music! The flowers! The shoes! 服饰! 音乐! 鲜花! 鞋子!
[42:34] We’re gonna have ourselves a Mardi Gras weddin’. 我们将在狂欢节举行婚礼
[42:44] No! 不!
[42:46] What we do now? 现在该怎么办?
[42:48] Because somebody let our frog prince go, Larry … 拉瑞 因为某人把青蛙王子放跑了…
[42:51] I’m reduced to ask for help from my friends on the other side. 我只能请冥界的朋友帮忙
[42:57] Now, that restaurant of yours,is it gonna have eouffee? 你的餐馆里有龙虾吗?
[43:00] Jambalaya, gumbo …It’s gonna have it all! 什锦饭 秋葵汤…我们都有!
[43:03] I always wanted to try red beans and rice, 我一直都想尝尝红豆饭
[43:04] Muffulettas, po’ boys… 三明治 可怜的孩子…
[43:07] Stop Louis. 打住 路易斯
[43:08] You two are making me so very hungry. 我听着都饿了
[43:15] Interesting. 真有趣
[43:17] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[43:20] You are frightening the food. 你会把猎物吓跑的
[43:25] This is harder than it looks. 这比想象的难多了
[43:38] What? Oh, no! No, no, no! 什么? 哦 不 不 不 不!
[43:40] There is no way I’m 我绝不会一天内
[43:42] kissing a frog and eating a bug on the same day. . 又吻青蛙又吃虫子…
[44:01] Hello What are you doin’? 嗨 你在干什么?
[44:05] Stop moving! 别动!
[44:05] You are making this very difficult. 你让我很不舒服
[44:07] Y’all found anything to eat yet, ah? 你俩找到吃的了?
[44:08] Oh, my! 哦 天哪!
[44:10] Hang on. Old Louis gotta comin’. 坚持住 老路易斯来啦
[44:12] No, no, no, no … 不 不 不 不…
[44:16] How’s that? 现在怎么样?
[44:19] This could be a little better. 你本能做得更好
[44:21] You know what this needs? 知道需要什么吗?
[44:22] A shaft stick! Be right back! 一根尖木棍! 我马上回来!
[44:26] This is all your fault! 全是你的错!
[44:28] My fault… my fault … 我的错…我的错…
[44:29] Let me tell you something.I was… 告诉你 我本…
[44:32] Well, look at you! 哈哈 瞧你们
[44:34] Girl, I guess you and your boyfriend 姑娘 我猜你和你男朋友
[44:36] got a little carried away, 有一点情不自禁
[44:38] am I right, am I right? 对吧 对吧?
[44:39] No, no, no,that’s not possible! 不 不 不 不 怎么可能呢!
[44:41] … I am the prince of Maldonia! …我是马多尼纳的王子
[44:42] Let me shine a little light on the situation. 让我来加点灯光加点情调吧
[44:47] ‘cuse me. One more time now. 对不起 再试一次
[44:56] That’s cool. 太酷了
[44:58] Oh, it’s ok baby, 没什么大不了的伙计
[44:59] I’m not gonna explode me. I ain’t no fire cracka! 我不会爆炸的 我又不是鞭炮
[45:03] I just got my big butt glowing in the night. 只不过我的将军肚晚上能发光
[45:04] Right. Women like a man with big back porch. 对了 女人喜欢啤酒肚男人
[45:08] Oh you know… You are done this a real goof of somethin’. 哦 知道么…你们还真是一团糟
[45:12] Nobody’s going to help? 没人帮忙么
[45:14] Oh, dear! Hang on, cap’. 天啊! 坚持住 伙计
[45:15] I’m just.. 我只…
[45:17] Get the noise comin’ out. 发出噪音吧
[45:21] I’ll catch the fish. Get one, get two. 我抓到鱼了 一条 两条
[45:26] Aroun’ a fishing time 时间到
[45:32] About time I introduce myself. 该做自我介绍了
[45:33] My name Raymond, but everybody call me Ray.. 我是雷蒙德 但人人都喊我雷
[45:37] Pardon me, but your accent… It’s funny, you know? 对不起 但你的口音…太搞笑了
[45:41] Ok Jimbrah’. Born branded the Bajou. 好吧衰鬼 我出生在班卓
[45:45] You must be a new around here, ah ? 你俩一定是新来的吧?
[45:47] Actually, we’re from the place … 实际上 我俩来自…
[45:49] Far, far away from this world. 很远很远的地方
[45:52] Go to bed. 得了吧 你俩
[45:53] Y’all from 来自
[45:54] Shreveport ? 什里夫波特(路易斯安那州西北部)?
[45:55] No, no, no. We are people! 不 不 不 我们是人!
[46:00] The prince charming here got himself 这个白马王子被巫师
[46:01] turned into a frog by a voodoo witch doctor. 用巫术变成了青蛙
[46:03] Well, there you go. 原来如此
[46:04] And we are on a way to Mama Odie’s, 我们正要去找欧迪婆婆
[46:06] we think maybe she could… 也许她能…
[46:08] Mama Odie? 欧迪婆婆?
[46:08] You are headin’ the wrong direction,cher. 你们走错路了 伙计
[46:11] Now what kinda chucklehead told yall to go thisa way? 哪个蠢货告诉你们走这条路的?
[46:14] I found the stick! 我找到棍子了!
[46:18] Louis … 路易斯…
[46:20] Ray here says you’ve been taking us in the wrong direction. 雷说你指错路了
[46:24] I was …listen, I was confused by the topography and… 我… 听着 我不太熟悉地形…
[46:28] The geography and choreography. 也不熟悉地理和地震
[46:32] Fist rule the Bayou. 班卓法则第一条
[46:33] Never take the rescue from a gator. 千万别让短吻鄂带路
[46:37] Me and my relations those will help you yard the way. 让我和同伴们给你们带路吧?
[46:41] Achedanza! 太好了!
[46:44] Cousin Randy, 雷迪表哥
[46:44] You are ready for the Bayou Zydeco. 准备好跳班卓柴迪舞曲了么
[46:46] Ready when you are, cousin Ray! 好了 雷表弟!
[46:48] Alright, Lulu! Let’s get to it, darling! 好吧 露露! 一起来吧 亲爱的!
[46:53] Come on, cher! Just follow the bouncing butt!. 快来 伙计! 跟上拍子!
[46:56] We’re gonna take ya down, We’re gonna take ya down 我们来带路 我们来带路
[46:59] We’re gonna take ya all the way down. 我们领你们去终点
[47:05] Goin’ down the bayou! 去班卓!
[47:07] Goin’ down the bayou! 去班卓!
[47:10] Goin’ down the bayou! 去班卓!
[47:13] Taking ya all the way! 我们来带路
[47:14] We got the whole family! 我们是一家
[47:16] There goes Mimi! Cousin Boudreau! 这是咪咪! 堂哥巴德尔!
[47:18] Grandma Ma, 玛奶奶
[47:20] you’re light on! 发光吧!
[47:23] We all gon’ pool together 我们一起去水塘
[47:26] Down here that’s how we do! 就像这样
[47:28] Me for them, and them for me, 人人为我 我为人人
[47:30] We all be there for you! 为了你们 我们在一起!
[47:33] We’re gonna take ya, We’re gonna take ya 我们给你们带路 我们给你们带路
[47:35] We’re gonna take ya all the way down 我们全程陪着你们
[47:37] We know where yer going 我们知道你们去哪
[47:38] and we’re going with you, taking you all the way 我们为你们指路 一路陪伴你们
[47:41] Goin’ down the bayou! 去班卓!
[47:43] Goin’ down the bayou! 去班卓!
[47:46] Goin’ down the bayou! 去班卓!
[47:49] Take ya all…. 带你们…
[47:52] Yeah, you know! 耶 就是这样!
[47:55] Come on y’all! Keep that life flowin’ 快点跟上! 保持活力
[47:57] and them lights a’glowin!Yeah,you’re right! 发光发亮 就是这样!
[48:03] Friends, I know I’m in hack to you 朋友 我知道我已经求你们
[48:07] all pretty deep already, 帮过很多忙了
[48:08] but it seems or little froggy prince lost his way. 不过我们的小青蛙王子似乎迷路了
[48:13] And I need your generous assistance getting him back. 我求你们送他回来
[48:17] Hahaha, I hear you. 哈哈哈 我明白了
[48:19] Now, what’s in it for you? 这对你有什么好处?
[48:21] Well… 嗯…
[48:22] As soon as I dispose of “Big Daddy” La Bouff, 一旦我处理掉博夫老爹
[48:25] then I’m gonna run this town. 我就能控制这座城了
[48:29] I’ll have the entire city of New Orleans 整个新奥尔良
[48:32] in the palm of my hand. 都是我的了
[48:34] And you’ll have all the 而你们将会拥有所有那些
[48:37] wayward souls 你们的黑暗内心所渴望的
[48:38] your dark little hearts desire. 任性的灵魂
[48:46] You all love that, don’t you? 你们喜欢那样 不是么
[48:49] So, we got ourselves a deal? 所以说 你们答应么?
[49:03] Hahaha! Now we’re cooking! 哈哈哈! 开始行动!
[49:06] We’re gonna find ourselves a frog. 找那只青蛙
[49:08] Search everywhere: 搜遍每一个地方
[49:10] The bayou, the quarter… 班卓 城区…
[49:11] bring him to me alive. 把他活着带给我
[49:13] I need his heart pumping… 我要活的…
[49:16] For now. 现在
[49:17] Allez, tout de suite! 快去吧 快去!
[49:37] Ray will take you the rest of way! 雷会领你们走完剩下的路!
[49:39] Nice meetin’ you all! 见到你们太高兴了!
[49:40] Bye, Bye pooky! 再见 再见扑克!
[49:41] Adieu, bye, bye amis. 再见 再见 再见爱米斯
[49:42] And don’t forget to tell Angela 不要忘记告诉安吉拉
[49:45] that Ray said Bonjour! 说雷向她问好!
[49:47] That’s your girl? 你的女朋友?
[49:48] Oh, no, no, no … 噢 不 不 不…
[49:49] My girl…does Evangeline. 我的女朋友…是伊万杰琳
[49:53] Evangeline? 伊万杰琳?
[49:55] She is the most prettiest butterfly ever did glow. 她是世界上最可爱的萤火虫
[50:00] You know, I talk to Evangeline almost every night. 我几乎每晚都和她说话
[50:03] She is kind of shy,not say much. 她挺害羞 不怎么开口
[50:05] But I know in my heart someday we gonna be together. 但我坚信有一天我们会在一起的
[50:12] Oh, that’s so sweet. Yes, so sweet … 哦 太甜蜜了 是啊 太甜蜜了
[50:15] Just do not settle down so quickly, friend. 不要那么快下结论 我的朋友
[50:18] There are plenty of fireflies in this swarmp. 这沼泽里萤火虫多着呢
[50:22] What? 什么?
[50:25] Prick ambushers got me … 我被刺到了…
[50:27] Get down, get down! 停下 停下!
[50:31] Darkness … it’s closin’ in. I’m so cold. 黑暗… 来袭 我很冷
[50:35] Will you hold still, big baby? 你能坚持下来么 大家伙?
[50:38] I touched you. 我只是碰了一下
[50:46] Oh, take a look at that two jumpers. 看那两只跳来跳去的
[50:49] I can taste the frog legs already… 他们的腿是多么肥美啊…
[50:52] With a sauce picante, right Pa? 浇上皮肯特沙司 对吗 老爸?
[50:56] Will you keep quiet! 你能闭嘴么?
[51:04] Oh, my thought is exactly the same. 我和你想的一样
[51:07] It’s time to catch up some frogs. 该捉青蛙去了
[51:17] You know, waitress, 服务员
[51:18] I finally figured out what is wrong with you. 我终于明白你哪里不对劲了
[51:20] Have you, now? You do not know how to have fun. 是么? 你不会找乐子
[51:25] There. Somebody had to say it. 得有人告诉你
[51:28] Thank you, ’cause I figured out what your problem is too. 谢谢 我也找出你的问题了
[51:31] I am… too wonderful? 我…太完美了?
[51:35] No, you’re a no-count, polandering, 大错特错 你是一个没出息
[51:37] lazy bump on a log. 呆头呆脑的蠢货
[51:38] Ahaha… Killjoy. 哈哈…真扫兴
[51:41] What’d you say? Ah, nothing. 你说什么? 啊 没什么
[51:43] Stick in the mud. Listen here, mister. 保守的家伙 先生 听着
[51:46] This stick in the mud 这个保守的家伙
[51:48] has had to work two jobs her whole life 得打两份工来养活自己
[51:49] while you’ve been sucking on a silver spoon 而你则是含着金钥匙出生的
[51:51] chasing chamber maids around your… your ivory tower! 在你的象牙塔里…天天泡妞!
[51:55] Actually, it’s polished marble. 实际上 是抛光大理石塔
[51:59] I got me one, boys! 伙计们 我抓到一只!
[52:01] Get the little one over there. 去抓那只小的
[52:15] The hunt was good today, yes indeed? 今天收获真不小啊
[52:18] Hunters with guns! 猎人!
[52:22] Look at his big frog legs. I will mixed them… 看看这肥美的蛙腿 我要…
[52:25] Oh, no, no, no. 噢 不 不 不
[52:28] A bug gotta do what a bug gotta do! 虫虫也能当特工队!
[52:38] I think I got chipped my favorite tooth. 我想 我最宝贝的一颗牙碎了
[52:46] Here I come, Two Fingers, I’ll help. 我来了 二指 我来了
[52:52] Pa, we got one. 老爸 我们抓到一只了
[52:56] Be on quiet y’all. 安静!
[52:57] What happend to yours? 你那只怎么了?
[53:00] Shut your preaft, Darnell. 达内尔你少废话
[53:01] I’m free! 我自由了
[53:16] Pa, did you hear that suspicous sound? 老爸 听到刚才那可疑动静没?
[53:20] Yeah … I surely did. 嗯 当然听到了
[53:30] What you two cockin’ head…? 你们两个蠢货…?
[53:34] Just miss it there. 打偏了
[53:36] I will make them dessert legs. 我要把他们的腿拿来做甜点
[53:42] Come on, go. 快点 跑
[53:43] Stop. 住手
[53:46] No, no, no, you idiot, don’t shoot. 别 别别 你个白痴 别开枪
[53:52] Watch this. 瞧好了
[53:56] Missed it! 没打中!
[54:16] These two ain’t like no frogs I’ve ever seen. 这两只青蛙还真不寻常
[54:20] They’re smart. 他们很聪明
[54:21] And we talk, too. 我们还会说话哦
[54:34] You alright there, little bud? 你没事吧 小豆芽?
[54:36] Oh, I’m fine… 噢 我还好
[54:37] but your breath done killed me to death! 但差点被你的口气熏死!
[54:42] Would you mind? 介意帮个忙吗?
[54:44] I got you cover, brah. 我来帮你 啊哈
[54:46] Ah, much obliged, PeeWee. Now how about … 啊 非常感谢 小家伙 现在能否…
[54:50] The other side. 弄下另一边
[54:53] And we talk too. ”我们还会说话哦”
[54:55] I like that! You are secretly funny. 我喜欢这句! 你真有趣
[54:57] Not a stick in the mud? 不说我老古董了?
[55:00] W-well I was… Say it.Co… Say it. 那 那个 我只是… 说啊 说啊
[55:01] All right… You’re not exactly… 好啦 你不完全是个…
[55:03] I can’t hear you, I’m sorry. What? 我听不到 你说什么?
[55:05] …a complete stick deep in the mud. 不完全是个老到不行的古董
[55:09] Easy! Easy! 轻点! 轻点!
[55:11] I get this one in there, in it, now hold on. 这颗扎到肉里啦 坚持住
[55:14] Sug’, I know we got to get to 美人儿 我知道咱们要赶去见
[55:15] Mama Odie lingering split but … 欧迪婆婆 可是…
[55:17] This particuler extract provocation grant 这里事情大条了
[55:21] take a while, yeah. 要花点时间了
[55:22] Oh, poor Louis. 噢 可怜的路易斯
[55:24] You know what would make me feel better? 知道什么能让我好过点吗?
[55:28] Crawfish snuged in Remoulade Sauce. 裹满蛋黄酱的小龙虾
[55:30] Slow down! Got a lil more! 慢点! 再多一点点!
[55:32] Some banana foster sprinkled with brollies. 插了几把小伞的香蕉船
[55:36] How about some swamp gumbo? 来点森林浓汤怎么样?
[55:37] That’ll do. 会很好
[55:40] Sounds delicious! 好像会很美味!
[55:41] I’ll start with pre dinner cocktail 我要一杯开胃鸡尾酒
[55:42] and something to nibble on, while I wait, thanks. 等餐时嚼的小吃 谢谢
[55:46] No, no, no, no, Your Royal Highness. 不 不 不 不 殿下
[55:49] What’s a matter? 怎么了?
[55:49] You are gonna to mince this mushrooms. 你要把这颗蘑菇给切成小粒
[55:51] To do what? 干什么?
[55:52] Mince the mushrooms. 切碎蘑菇
[55:55] Hop, to it! 快一点!
[55:56] This is ridiculous. Are you mincing? 太离谱了 你在切了没有?
[55:58] All right … Relax. 知道了 催什么催
[56:12] One! 一片!
[56:14] Step aside, Mister. 闪边去 先生
[56:16] Watch … And learn. 看好了 学着点
[56:22] All right. 好了
[56:27] There you go. You know, 切吧 那个
[56:28] I never done anything like this before. 我以前从没做过这个
[56:31] Really? 是吗?
[56:32] All right. 算了
[56:33] But, when you are livin’ in a castle 住在城堡里
[56:35] everything is done for you: 任何事都有人替你做好
[56:36] all the time they dress you, 他们给你穿衣
[56:39] they feed you, drive you… 喂你 给你开车
[56:41] Brush your teeth! 给你刷牙!
[56:42] Aw, poor baby. 哦 可怜的孩子
[56:45] I admitted it was a charmed life, 曾认为那是荣幸的生活
[56:46] until the day my parents cut me off, 可父母断绝我经济来源后
[56:48] and suddenly I realized… 才突然发现
[56:51] I don’t know how to do anything. 我什么事都不会做
[56:59] Well hey 那么 嗨
[57:02] You’ve got to make some descent mushrooms mincer, ok? 你要把蘑菇切得更碎哦
[57:05] Oh, you think so? 噢 是吗?
[57:06] Keep practicing and I just might hire you. 继续练习 我可能会雇用你哦
[57:08] Really? No. 真的吗? 不是
[57:10] Come on … 拜托
[57:12] What was that?! 那算什么?!
[57:13] That was below the frog belt… 对青蛙来说也太不公正了
[57:33] You said hello and he said what. And you said: 你说你好 他说干吗 然后你说
[57:36] Get a ugly face in… 好丑的脸…
[57:40] Anyone for seconds? That was magnificient… 有人要再来一碗吗? 太好了
[57:43] You truly have a gift. 你真的很有天赋
[57:46] Well! Thank you! 噢! 谢谢!
[57:50] There she is. The sweetest firefly of all creation. 她在那儿 天下最可爱的萤火虫
[57:56] Envangeline? 伊万格林
[57:58] I want to meet this girl, where she is? 我想见见她 她在哪啊?
[58:01] How can you miss her, 你怎么能看不到她呢
[58:02] she glows right up there, in front of you. 她正在你面前闪闪发光啊
[58:07] Look how she lights up the sky 看啊 她如此把天空点亮
[58:13] Ma belle Evangeline 我美丽的伊万杰琳
[58:17] Oh, that ain’t no firefly, that’s a… 啊 那不是只萤火虫 那是…
[58:19] So far above me yet I 虽然她离我这么远
[58:24] Know her heart belongs to only me 可我知道她的心只属于我
[58:29] J t’adore. I adore you. 爱你至极 爱你至极
[58:31] Je t’aime. I love you. 爱你 我爱你
[58:32] Evangeline I’m just translating! 伊万杰琳 我只是在翻译!
[58:35] You’re my queen of the night 你是我的夜之女王
[58:38] So still, so bright 如此恬静明亮
[58:41] To someone as beautiful as she 她这样的窈窕淑女
[58:47] Who loves someone like me 爱上我这样的人
[58:52] No, no. I don’t dance. 不 不 我不会跳舞
[58:53] Love always finds a way, it’s true 爱情总有迹可循 真的
[58:57] I’ve never danced. 我从没跳过舞
[58:59] And I love you Evangeline 我爱你伊万杰琳
[59:02] If I can mince, you can dance. Oooh, yeah! 我能切东西 你就能跳舞
[59:24] Love is beautiful 爱是美丽
[59:27] Love is wonderful 爱是神奇
[59:30] Love is everything, do you agree? 同意吗 爱是一切
[59:34] Mais oui! 同意
[59:37] Look how she lights up the sky 看啊 她如此把天空点亮
[59:43] I love you, Evangeline 我爱你伊万杰琳
[59:56] Ah, Lottie’s goodness for a heck of a dance partner. 那个 这么糟糕的舞伴
[1:00:01] We … Best we pushin’ on. 我们 我们最好抓紧了
[1:00:12] Tiana! Naveen! 蒂安娜! 纳非恩!
[1:00:16] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:00:39] Not bad for a 197 year old blind lady. 对一个197岁的瞎老太来说不算坏
[1:00:44] Now, which one of you naughty kiddy 你们中哪个调皮蛋
[1:00:47] been messing with the Shadow Man? 惹了影人啊?
[1:00:54] We so glad we found you Mama Odie. 真高兴我们找到您了欧迪婆婆
[1:00:55] Ray and Louis here been tellin’ us all about you. 雷和路易斯一直在跟我们提起您
[1:00:58] We’ve been travelling quite a long way. 我们走了好久
[1:01:00] And you can’t imagine what we’ve been through. 您无法想象我们所经历的事
[1:01:02] And we… 而且我们…
[1:01:03] And we heard that you … Juju! 我们听说你… 扭扭!
[1:01:08] Come on, over here, you bad boy. 过来 你个坏小子
[1:01:13] Give a little sugar now. 来给你点甜头
[1:01:17] You just dooz your mama, don’t you? 你想妈妈了 是不是?
[1:01:22] Good to see you again, Ray. 很高兴再见到你 雷
[1:01:24] How’s your grandma Ma? Oh, she’s fine. 你祖母怎样? 噢 她很好啦
[1:01:27] Got in a little trouble for flashing the neighbours again. 因为再次骚扰到邻居惹了点小麻烦
[1:01:31] Ouh! I like that gal’s spunk. 噢!我喜欢老朋友的勇气
[1:01:34] Mama Odie … 欧迪婆婆…
[1:01:37] We don’t want to take too much of your time. 我们不想占用你太多时间
[1:01:39] You want some candies? 要吃糖吗?
[1:01:42] No, not really. No, no thank you. 不用了 不了 谢谢
[1:01:43] Well now, that’s too bad. 那么真是太遗憾了
[1:01:46] This is a special candy. 这是特别的糖果
[1:01:47] Woulda turn y’all human. 会把你们变成人类的哦
[1:01:51] No, no, no, please. 别别别 请给我们
[1:01:52] I’m just messing with y’all. 我逗你们玩儿呢
[1:01:54] How on earth did you know that we want to turn back… 你是怎么知道我们想变回…
[1:02:01] Mama Odie? Juju! 欧迪婆婆? 扭扭!
[1:02:04] Why didn’t you tell me my gumbo was burnin’? 怎么不告诉我浓汤沸出来了?
[1:02:07] You sure this is the right 你确定海湾树下小船里住的
[1:02:09] blind voodoo lady who lives in the boat in the tree in the bayou? 那瞎眼巫毒老太太就是她吗?
[1:02:11] Pretty sure. 非常确定
[1:02:14] I can’t believe this, got to do everythin’ around here. 不能相信 什么事都要我做
[1:02:16] Mama Odie, if you … Taste it. 欧迪婆婆 要是你… 尝尝
[1:02:20] Well? 怎么样?
[1:02:21] Hit it hard with a couple of shots of Tabasco, 猛加几滴塔巴斯哥辣酱油
[1:02:24] and it’s the bee’s knees! 就美味至极了!
[1:02:25] Now, can we… Juju! 现在我们能否 扭扭!
[1:02:33] That’s got some zydin’ to it. 真是美味至极啊
[1:02:35] I guess that’s what we needed. 我想那就是我们需要的
[1:02:38] Now, you figured out what you need? 现在 你们弄明白你们需要什么了吗?
[1:02:41] It’s just like you said, Mama Odie. 你刚才也说了 欧迪婆婆
[1:02:43] We need to be human. 我们要变成人
[1:02:46] You only got to say she was blankly? 你们要说她呆了吗?
[1:02:48] You want to be human … 你们想做人
[1:02:51] But you blind to what you need. 可是你们不知道自己需要什么
[1:02:53] What we want, what we need … 我们想要什么 我们需要什么…
[1:02:56] It’s all the same thing, yes? 一回事啊 不是吗?
[1:02:57] It’s the same thing? No! 一回事? 错!
[1:03:01] You listen to your Mama now. 现在听好了
[1:03:05] Don’t matter what you look like 别在意你的模样
[1:03:08] Don’t matter what you wear 别在意你的穿着
[1:03:09] How many rings you got on your finger 你手上戴了几个戒指
[1:03:11] We don’t care No we don’t care 我们不关心 不关心
[1:03:14] Don’t matter where you come from 别在意你的出身
[1:03:16] Don’t even matter what you are 甚至别在意你是啥
[1:03:19] A dog, a pig, a cow, a goat Had ’em all in here 狗 猪 牛 羊都有
[1:03:22] We had ’em all in here And they all knew what they wanted 都有 他们都知道自己想要什么
[1:03:26] What they wanted me to do 他们想让我去做什么
[1:03:29] I told ’em what they needed 我告诉他们真正需要什么
[1:03:31] Just like I be telling you 如我告诉你一样
[1:03:33] You got to dig a little deeper 你需要深一步探索
[1:03:36] Find out who you are 弄清自己是谁
[1:03:38] You got to dig a little deeper 你需要深一步探索
[1:03:41] It really ain’t that far 那没那么困难
[1:03:43] When you find out who you are 当你弄清自己是谁
[1:03:45] You’ll find out what you need 你会弄清自己所需
[1:03:48] Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed 以蓝天和阳光担保
[1:03:53] You got to dig Dig 你要去探索 探索
[1:03:55] You got to dig Dig 你要去探索 探索
[1:03:58] Prince Froggy is a rich little boy 青蛙王子是个富家子弟
[1:04:01] You wanna be rich again 你想变回富人
[1:04:03] That ain’t gonna make you happy now 那不会让你开心
[1:04:05] Did it make you happy then? 那曾让你开心吗?
[1:04:07] No! 没有!
[1:04:09] Money ain’t got no soul 金钱买不到灵魂
[1:04:10] Money ain’t got no heart 金钱买不到心
[1:04:13] All you need is some self-control 你需要自控能力
[1:04:15] Make yourself a brand new start 需要崭新的开始
[1:04:18] You got to dig a little deeper 你需要深入探索
[1:04:20] Don’t have far to go 不用太费劲
[1:04:22] You got to dig a little deeper 你需要深入探索
[1:04:25] Tell the people Mama told you so 告诉大家婆婆这么跟你说
[1:04:27] Can’t tell you what you’ll find 没法告诉你会找到什么
[1:04:30] Maybe love will grant you peace of mind 或许爱会赐予你平静的内心
[1:04:33] Dig a little deeper and you’ll know 深入探索 你会知道
[1:04:37] Miss Froggy, Ma’am ? 青蛙小姐 婆婆
[1:04:39] Might I have a word? Yes, Ma’am. 能跟你说句话吗 可以婆婆
[1:04:42] You’s a hard one, that’s what I heard 听说你命运坎坷
[1:04:47] Your daddy was a loving man Family through and through 你爸爸是个充满爱的人
[1:04:52] You your daddy’s daughter 你是你爸爸的女儿
[1:04:54] What he had in him you got in you 你继承了他的爱心
[1:04:57] You got to dig a little deeper 你需要深入探索
[1:04:59] For you it’s gonna be tough 你的探索之路有些艰难
[1:05:01] You got to dig a little deeper 你需要深入探索
[1:05:04] You ain’t dug near far enough 一般探索是不够的
[1:05:07] Dig down deep inside yourself 深入到你的内心中
[1:05:09] You’ll find out what you need 你会发现真正需要
[1:05:12] Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed 以蓝天和阳光担保
[1:05:15] Open up the windows Let in the light children 孩子们打开窗 点起灯来
[1:05:20] Blue skies and sunshine 以蓝天和阳光担保
[1:05:22] Blue skies and sunshine 以蓝天和阳光担保
[1:05:24] Blue skies and sunshine 以蓝天和阳光
[1:05:30] Guaranteed… 担保
[1:05:41] Well, Miss Froggy? 那么 青蛙小姐
[1:05:43] Do you understand what you need now, child? 孩子 你明白自己需要什么了吗?
[1:05:47] Yes! I do, Mama Odie. 是的! 我明白了 欧迪婆婆
[1:05:49] I need to dig a little deeper and 我需要深入探索然后
[1:05:51] work even harder to get my restaurant. 为了拥有自己的餐馆更加努力工作
[1:05:56] All right y’all, one more time. 好了各位 再来一遍吧
[1:05:58] It don’t matter what you look like It don’t… 别在意你的模样 别…
[1:06:01] Nobody goin’ to sing with Ray? Okay. 没人要和我合唱吗? 好吧
[1:06:05] Well, if you swell on bein’ human 好吧 要是你们坚持要变回人
[1:06:08] there’s only one way. 那么只有一个办法
[1:06:12] Gumbo, gumbo in the pot, 浓汤 锅里的浓汤
[1:06:16] We need a princess 我们需要一个公主
[1:06:19] What we got?! 看看是谁?!
[1:06:23] Lottie? But she is not a princess! 洛蒂? 可她根本不是公主!
[1:06:26] Oh, shut and look at gumbo! 别说话 看着浓汤里!
[1:06:30] That’s right … 是了…
[1:06:31] Big Daddy is king of Mardi Gras parade. 大叔是狂欢节游行的国王
[1:06:34] So, that makes Lottie… 所以洛蒂也因此成为…
[1:06:37] A princess. Does that count? 公主 这样算数吗?
[1:06:40] Yes it does, but only ’til midnight, 当然算 不过是在午夜前
[1:06:43] when Mardi Gras is over. 狂欢节过后就不算了
[1:06:47] Hop-Lone, you only got ’til the end 抓紧时间 午夜前
[1:06:49] to got that princess to kiss you. 让公主来吻你
[1:06:51] Once she does … 一旦她吻了…
[1:06:55] You both turnin’ human. Midnight? 你们会变回人类 午夜?
[1:06:58] That doesn’t give us much time at all. 我们没多少时间了
[1:06:59] What about me, Mama? 我呢 婆婆?
[1:07:00] I want to be human too, so I can 我也想变成人 那样我就能
[1:07:02] play jazz with the big boys. 和大家伙们一起演奏爵士乐了
[1:07:04] I want fingers, and toes, and a belly button, 我想要手指 脚趾还有肚脐
[1:07:06] Not the kind that sticks out, but the kind that goes in? 不是突出来的 是陷进去的那种哦?
[1:07:08] Big Jaws, you dig little deeper, 大下巴 你深入探索
[1:07:11] you’ll find everythin’ you need. 会找到你需要的全部
[1:07:12] C’mon, C’mon, C’mon… 抓紧 抓紧 抓紧
[1:07:15] You got a river to run here, darling. 你们要过河 亲爱的
[1:07:16] Y’all best get to swimmin’. Wait… 你们最好游过去 等下…
[1:07:19] I’ve got a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[1:07:35] They got guns! 他们有枪!
[1:07:42] Bam, that is one Killer Diller costume. 砰! 这真是件酷毙了的行头
[1:07:46] Hey dale, can you blow that horn? 伙计 你会吹那小号吗?
[1:07:51] Come on, stay in with us. We play on Mardi Gras. 过来 跟我们走啊 我们在游行上演奏
[1:08:00] We can’t miss this. 我们决不能错过
[1:08:01] Little Louis gonna finally play with the big boys. 小路易斯终于能和大家一块演奏了
[1:08:06] Naveen, you comin’? 纳非恩来不来?
[1:08:08] I’ll catch up with you later. 我一会就跟上来
[1:08:27] Oh, Evangeline … why I can’t just 噢 伊万杰琳… 为什么我不能
[1:08:29] look Tiana in the eyes and say: 看着蒂安娜的眼睛告诉她
[1:08:31] I will do whatever it takes to 我会竭尽所能
[1:08:33] make all your dreams come true, because … 使她梦想成真 因为…
[1:08:36] Because I love you. 因为我爱你
[1:08:37] Whoa, whoa, whoa, cap’. 啊啊啊
[1:08:39] You are makin’ googoo eyes on my girl? 你竟然对我的女孩抛媚眼?
[1:08:41] Got you! I will make some shoes out of you. 逮到你了! 我要扒你的皮去做鞋
[1:08:45] Ray, I’m not in love with Evangeline 雷 我爱上的不是伊万杰琳
[1:08:46] I am in love with Tiana. 我爱上的是蒂安娜
[1:08:49] I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. 我早知道 我早知道 我早知道
[1:08:51] You come here, you… 你来是
[1:08:52] I can’t no longer marry Miss Charlotte La Bouff. 我不能娶夏洛特・博夫小姐
[1:08:54] You will be so happy together. 你们一定会很幸福的
[1:08:55] I will find another way to get Tiana a restaurant. 我要另想办法给蒂安娜开家餐馆
[1:08:57] You coulda have a cute, little ted frog. 你们会生个可爱的小蛙蛙
[1:08:58] I’ll get job, maybe two. 我得找份工作 或者2份
[1:09:00] Maybe three? 或者3份?
[1:09:00] I can’t wait to tell her. 我等不及要去告诉她了
[1:09:03] No, no, no. I must tell her. Alone. 别别别啊 我得单独告诉她
[1:09:05] Right, you bet… 对了 你是要…
[1:09:13] Where are you taking me? Oh, I just… 你带我去哪儿? 噢 只是…
[1:09:16] wanted to show you little something to 只是想给你看个小东西来
[1:09:17] celebrate our last night together as frogs. 庆祝我们最后的青蛙之夜
[1:09:25] Oh… All my years. No one’s ever 噢…这些年从来没人
[1:09:29] done anything like this for me. 给我做过这样的事情
[1:09:35] It is too much isn’t it? Um… 这太过头了吗 是不是? 那个…
[1:09:37] Thank you, Bow. 谢谢你 蝴蝶结
[1:09:38] I thought it was a nice touch. 我以为会很好看
[1:09:40] Pretend you did not see that. 装作没看到吧
[1:09:42] Please, please sit down. 请坐下
[1:09:47] What’s this? Ta-da! 这是什么? 啊哈!
[1:09:49] You minced! I did! 你切的! 是我!
[1:09:51] You have had quite an influence on me. 你深深影响了我
[1:09:53] Which is amazing because I 这不可思议因为我
[1:09:54] have dated thousands of women and… 曾和成千上百个女人约会…
[1:09:58] No, like two, three… 不 只有2个 3个…
[1:09:59] just other women! 只有两三个其他女人!
[1:10:00] A-and anyway, you could not be more different! 别管了 你是这么与众不同
[1:10:03] You know, you are,you are practically, 你是 你是
[1:10:05] one of the guys! 你是个男人!
[1:10:06] No no no! You are not a guy! 不不不! 你不是男人!
[1:10:07] Let me begin again! Uh… 让我从头开始吧! 那个
[1:10:11] Ha… I am not myself tonight. Tiana! 哈…我今晚状况不好 蒂安娜!
[1:10:13] Sorry, that was loud. 抱歉 我动静太大了
[1:10:15] This is a disaster. 真是太糟糕了
[1:10:17] No, it’s cute. 不会 很可爱
[1:10:22] Tiana … I … There it is! 蒂安娜 我 在那!
[1:10:28] Your restaurant? 你的餐馆?
[1:10:30] Oh, can you just picture it? 噢 能想象下吗?
[1:10:31] All lit up like the Fourth of July. 国庆节时点亮所有的灯
[1:10:33] Yes, jazz pouring out from every window. 能 爵士音乐从每一个窗口飘出
[1:10:35] It should be elegant. 要优雅的
[1:10:36] You should keep it loose, don’t get it let 你要让它放松又不摇摆
[1:10:38] Swing. 摇摆
[1:10:38] You know good ukulele players. 你认识好的四弦琴演奏家
[1:10:40] Really? You let me perform? 是吗? 你会让我演奏吗?
[1:10:42] I’ll talk to the owner … 我去问问餐馆主人…
[1:10:43] Owner says…yes. 主人说…可以
[1:10:45] Folks are gonna be comin’ together from all walks of life 各个阶层的朋友都会来
[1:10:48] just to get a taste of our food. 品尝我们的美食
[1:10:51] Our food? 我们的美食?
[1:10:55] Oh no, no, no. My Daddy… 噢不不不不 我爸爸…
[1:10:58] He always wanted open this restaurant. 他一直想开一家餐馆
[1:11:00] He died before he could see it happened. 可还没看到它实现他就去世了
[1:11:04] But tomorrow … with your help. 明天…在你的帮助下
[1:11:06] Our dreams are finally comin’ true. 我们的梦想终于能实现了
[1:11:09] Tomorrow? 明天?
[1:11:10] If I don’t deliver that money first thing tomorrow, 要是明天一早我不能把钱交上
[1:11:12] I lose this place forever. 我就永远失去那里
[1:11:18] Tiana, I love … 蒂安娜 我爱…
[1:11:25] The way you light up 你谈到梦想
[1:11:26] when you talk about your dream. 熠熠生辉的样子
[1:11:30] A dream that it is so beautiful I … 你的梦想如此美丽我…
[1:11:33] I promise … 我保证…
[1:11:35] I will do whatever it takes to make it come true. 我会不惜一切帮你实现梦想
[1:11:39] Port of New Orleans. All ashore. 新奥尔良港口到了 全都上岸
[1:11:43] I. .. I’ll go run up the boys. 我…我去找他们去
[1:12:00] 伊万杰琳 …
[1:12:03] I’ve always been so sure about what i wanted. But now … 我一直很确定我想要的 可是现在
[1:12:08] What do I do? 我该怎么办?
[1:12:10] Please tell me. 请告诉我
[1:12:18] Prince Naveen, darlin’. 纳非恩王子 亲爱的
[1:12:20] You better hurry up. 你最好快点
[1:12:22] Don’t wanna be late for our Mardi Gras weddin’. 别耽误了我们的狂欢节游行婚礼
[1:12:25] Getting dressed 在换衣服
[1:12:26] Just a few moments, my dear Charlotte. 稍等一下 亲爱的夏洛特
[1:12:29] Okay, honeylame. We’ll been waitin’ in the packwood. 好的 亲爱的 我们在帕克伍德等你
[1:12:32] Daddy, start the car! 老爸 开车!
[1:12:35] Oh, heavens … I’m doomed. 噢老天 我死定了
[1:12:38] No, Larry. I’m the one who’s doomed. 不 拉里 我才死定了
[1:12:41] Less me get that frog’s blood… 除非让我得到那青蛙的血…
[1:12:47] No! 不!
[1:12:50] We are back in business, boys. 我们又可以开工了 孩子们
[1:12:54] Get your filthy hands off me. 把你的脏手拿开
[1:12:56] 劳伦斯?
[1:12:58] Hold still, Your Eminence. 抓好了 阁下
[1:13:06] Ray 雷
[1:13:08] Haven’t seen Naveen? 看到纳非恩了吗?
[1:13:09] Look at you, where’s the ring at? 瞧瞧你啊 戒指在哪里?
[1:13:12] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
[1:13:14] Well, if captain say nothing 啊 要是老大什么都没说
[1:13:16] I ain’t gonna say nothing. 我也不能说啊
[1:13:17] Because old Ray sealed up tight as a drum 因为老雷嘴巴严实堪比密封夹
[1:13:20] you ain’t got nothin’ out of me, no! 我不说不说啦!
[1:13:20] Ray? 雷?
[1:13:21] Okay, captain ain’t gonna marry Charlotte 好啦 老大不会娶夏洛特
[1:13:22] he gonna marry you. 他要娶你
[1:13:23] soon as he get himself kissed, and you both turn human, 等他吻了她 你们都变成人
[1:13:25] he go find a job, 他会找份工作
[1:13:26] get you that restaurant. 给你开家餐馆
[1:13:27] I said too much, didn’t I? 我说的太多了 是不是?
[1:13:29] You said just enough, Ray! 正正好 雷!
[1:13:31] Thank you, Evangeline. 谢谢你 伊万杰琳
[1:13:41] He was trying to propose, 他想求婚
[1:13:43] that’s what all that fun was about. 难怪那么搞笑
[1:13:46] And here I thought, 我原本还以为
[1:13:47] all he wanted was to marry a rich girl. 他只想娶个富家女
[1:13:50] Sug’, what are we looking for in here? 美人 我们在这儿找什么?
[1:13:52] You just keep your eyes at 你只要瞅好
[1:13:53] one of of the biggest godies float 那座游船
[1:13:55] with a Mardi Gras princess 看着狂欢节公主
[1:13:57] about to kissed herself a …a frog. 去亲吻一只青蛙
[1:14:03] we are gathered here tonight in this fine celebration 今晚我们欢聚一堂
[1:14:08] to join together this prince 来庆祝这位王子
[1:14:10] and this young woman in holy matrimony. 和这位女士步入婚姻殿堂
[1:14:15] Oh, no, this can’t be right, darlin’. 噢不 不可能这样 宝贝
[1:14:17] Then how you can still be a frog? 你怎么可能还是只青蛙呢?
[1:14:20] Mama Odie…she’s… 欧迪婆婆 她是…
[1:14:38] I know what we’ve seen with our eyes but… 我知道我们亲眼所见 可是…
[1:14:43] If we just go back there we gonna find 我们回去会发现
[1:14:45] that your fairy tale come true. 你的童话故事成真了
[1:14:48] Just because you wish for somethin’, 我们期待发生的
[1:14:49] doesn’t make it true. 未必一定成真
[1:14:50] It’s like my Evangeline always said to me … 我的伊万杰琳总是对我说
[1:14:53] Evangeline is nothing but a star, Ray! 伊万杰琳只是一颗星星 雷!
[1:14:55] A big ball of hot air a million miles from here. 一颗几百万公里外的炙热球体
[1:15:00] Open your eyes now! 睁眼看看吧!
[1:15:03] Before you get hurted. 在受伤之前
[1:15:13] She’s just big in a broken heart… That’s all it is. 她真是伤心了… 一定是这样
[1:15:18] Come on Evangeline. We gonna show sug’ the truth. 伊万杰琳 我们去帮美人找到真相
[1:15:24] If any of you, 要是你们中有人
[1:15:25] object to the union of this two people 反对这对新人的结合
[1:15:28] speak now or forever hold your plea. 要么现在说出来 要么永远沉默
[1:15:31] Me, Me, I object. 我 我 我反对
[1:15:34] Do you, Prince Naveen, 你 纳非恩王子
[1:15:36] take Charlotte to be your wife … 是否愿意娶夏洛特为妻
[1:15:38] Cap, what are you doing, son? 你在干吗 孩子?
[1:15:42] …as long as you both shall live? …直到生命的尽头?
[1:15:48] What? I do … Yes, I’m for it. 什么?我愿意…是的 我愿意
[1:15:52] Is that you, cap? 是你吗?
[1:15:54] Ray, get me out of this box! 雷 快把我弄出来!
[1:15:56] I can’t hear you, I’ll go get you out of this box. 我听不到 我去把你弄出来!
[1:15:59] …as long as you both shall live? …直到生命的尽头?
[1:16:04] Oh, I do. 噢 我愿意
[1:16:06] Then so, by the power invested 那么 依据
[1:16:08] in me by the state of Louisiana 路易斯安那州赋予我的权利
[1:16:10] I now pronounce you … 我现在宣布你们
[1:16:12] Man and. .. 丈夫和…
[1:16:14] Prince Naveen! 纳非恩王子!
[1:16:19] Goodness gracious! Are you all right? 天啊! 你没事吧?
[1:16:22] I just need a moment to compose myself. 我去整理下
[1:16:25] Cheese and crackers! 天啊!
[1:16:26] Lawrence, why are you doing this? 劳伦斯 你为什么这么做?
[1:16:29] It’s payback for all those years of… 这是这些年来所有耻辱的
[1:16:32] Humiliation. Get your royal a… 回报 你这殿下
[1:16:34] back on that wedding cake and finish this deal. 赶快回婚礼现场完成交易
[1:16:38] What is he doing? Stop him! 他在干吗? 快阻止他!
[1:16:41] I got him. 我抓到他了
[1:16:42] He got me too! 他也抓到我了!
[1:16:45] Gimme that! Stay on the side! 给我! 别动!
[1:16:58] Ray 雷?
[1:17:02] Hey, why did you stop? 喂 你干吗停下来?
[1:17:10] Sug’? Sug’? Ray? 美人? 美人? 雷?
[1:17:12] This proves what 这个东西证明了
[1:17:13] we saw ain’t what we thought we saw. 我们眼见的不是真的
[1:17:15] What is this? It’s voodoo, hydeco? 这是什么? 是巫术!
[1:17:18] The Shadow Man, he’s been usin’ voodoo… 影人 他一直用巫术…
[1:17:22] You can’t let Shadow Man get this, 无论如何也不能让影人拿到这个
[1:17:24] no matter what. Now run girl, run! 快跑孩子 快跑!
[1:17:27] Do not make me light my butt. 别逼我点亮屁股
[1:17:34] I got lightin’ on me. Come here, you! 我会发光 来啊 你们!
[1:17:37] Ok,come! 好了 走吧!
[1:17:52] Ray 雷!
[1:17:54] What … 什么…
[1:17:56] Ray? 雷?
[1:18:07] Back off! Or I’m gonna break this into a million pieces. 退后! 不然我就把它摔成碎片
[1:18:32] 纳非恩?
[1:18:38] Now, isn’t this whole life better than 怎么样 这样的生活
[1:18:40] hoppin’ around bayou for the rest of your life?? 比余生在班卓跳来跳去好多了吧?
[1:18:44] Shadow Man? 影人?
[1:18:47] Got a head to you, Tiana. 给你个提示吧蒂安娜
[1:18:49] When you dream, you dream big. 做梦就要做个大梦
[1:18:52] Just look at this place! 看看这里!
[1:18:53] Gonna be the crown jewel of the cursancy. 富丽堂皇
[1:18:59] And all you got to do, to make this reality 你要梦想成真 只需把
[1:19:02] It’s handle that little talisman of mine. 我的辟邪物还给我
[1:19:07] No. This-this is not right. 不 这是不对的
[1:19:10] Come on, darlin’? 得了 宝贝
[1:19:11] Think of everything you sacrificed. 想象你付出的一切吧
[1:19:15] Girl, all you ever do is work. 孩子 你一直不停工作
[1:19:17] I told y’all she wouldn’t come. 我说了她不会来
[1:19:20] Think of all those maecenas who doubted you. 想想那些怀疑你的烂人
[1:19:23] You ain’t never gonna get enough for the dang payment. 你永远不会筹够钱的
[1:19:25] Woman of your background, you better off will y’all. 你这样背景的人还是放弃吧
[1:19:30] And don’t forget your poor Daddy. 别忘了你可怜的爸爸
[1:19:35] Now, that was one hard working man. 他一直是个辛苦工作的人
[1:19:37] See you tomorrow, James! 明天见 詹姆斯
[1:19:38] Double, sometimes triple shifts. 做2份 有时候3份工
[1:19:42] Never let know how bone tired, 永远不让人知道有多劳累
[1:19:44] beat darlin’ really was. 多么挫败
[1:19:46] Daddy! Hey, babby cakes. 爸爸! 嗨 宝贝儿
[1:19:50] Shame on that hard work, 真是遗憾 那些辛勤劳作
[1:19:52] didn’t amount much more than a busted up, old gumbo pot. 只换来一口破锅
[1:19:57] And a dream that never get off the back porch. 一个永远没法实现的梦
[1:20:00] But you … 然而你…
[1:20:03] You can give your poor Daddy everything he ever wanted. 你能帮爸爸实现他的梦想
[1:20:09] Come on, Tiana. 来吧蒂安娜
[1:20:12] You’re almost there. 你就要成功了
[1:20:18] My Daddy never did get what he wanted. 我爸爸是没有得到他想要的
[1:20:25] But he had what he needed. 但是他获得了他需要的
[1:20:28] He had love. 他有爱
[1:20:29] Never lost a sight what was 没有迷失 知道什么是
[1:20:30] really important. Easy with that! Careful! 真正重要的 当心 小心
[1:20:33] And neither will I. 我也不会
[1:20:43] Y’all should’ve taken my deal. 你该接受我的提议
[1:20:44] Now you will spend the rest of your life 现在你的余生
[1:20:48] bein’ a slimy little frog! 就只能是只滑溜的青蛙!
[1:20:51] I got news for you, Shadow Man! 知道吗影人!
[1:20:54] It’s not slime, it’s mucus! 不是滑溜 是粘液!
[1:20:59] No! No! 不! 不!
[1:21:03] How am I ever gonna pay back my debt?! 我要怎么还债?!
[1:21:08] Friends! Are you ready? 朋友们! 准备好了吗?
[1:21:11] No! I’m not ready at all! 不! 我还没准备好!
[1:21:15] In fact, I got lots more plans! 其实 我还有更多计划!
[1:21:16] Are you ready? 准备好了吗
[1:21:18] This is just a minor setback in a major operation! 这只是大行动里的小失误!
[1:21:21] As soon as I whip up another spell, 我再用一个咒语
[1:21:22] we’ll be back in business! 我们就又能工作了!
[1:21:24] I still got that froggy prince locked away! 我还锁着那个青蛙王子呢!
[1:21:27] I just need a little more time. 我只是需要点时间
[1:21:31] No! No, please, no! 不 别 求求你们 别!
[1:21:34] Just a little more time! 只需要点时间!
[1:21:38] I promise I’ll pay y’all back! I promise! 我发誓我会偿还的! 我发誓!
[1:21:57] Prince! Prince Naveen 王子! 纳非恩王子
[1:22:00] Your shini’, retirin’ bride, completely is gettin’ anxiety. 你的小娇妻要着急了
[1:22:06] Hello, darling! 你好 宝贝!
[1:22:11] Miss La Bouff 博夫小姐
[1:22:12] Please down here. 请过来
[1:22:15] Let me to introduce myself. 允许我自我介绍
[1:22:16] I am the real Prince Naveen! 我是真正的纳非恩王子
[1:22:21] Of Maldonia. 来自马多尼亚
[1:22:23] Did you say prince? 你刚才说王子?
[1:22:27] Boys, drag this maggot down to the Parish prison. 把这个怪物关押到教会监狱
[1:22:31] I’m completely innocent. 我是无辜的
[1:22:32] The Shadow Man bamboozled me. 我被影人骗了
[1:22:34] Goodness gracious! This is so much to absorb. 天啊! 太难以置信了
[1:22:37] Let me see if I got this right. 我得确认我没听错
[1:22:39] If I kiss you before midnight, 要是我午夜前吻你
[1:22:41] you and Tiana will turn human again, 你和蒂安娜会重新变成人类
[1:22:43] and then we gonna get ourselves married 然后我们就会结婚
[1:22:45] and live happily ever after! 从此幸福快乐生活在一起!
[1:22:47] The end! Yeah, more or less. 大结局! 没错 差不多
[1:22:50] But remember, you must give Tiana 但是你得给蒂安娜
[1:22:52] all the money she requires for her restaurant. 开餐馆需要的钱
[1:22:55] Because Tiana … 因为 蒂安娜
[1:22:59] She is my Evangeline. 她是我的伊万杰琳
[1:23:03] Anything you want, sugar. 想要什么都行 甜心
[1:23:06] Pucker up, buttercup! 撅嘴儿 小甜心!
[1:23:11] Wait! Tiana? 等等! 蒂安娜?
[1:23:13] Tiana? Don’t do this. 蒂安娜? 别这么做
[1:23:15] I have to do this and we are running out of time! 我必须要这么做 我们没有时间了!
[1:23:17] I won’t let you! 不行!
[1:23:18] It’s the only way to get you your dream! 这是你梦想成真的唯一办法!
[1:23:21] My dream? 我的梦想?
[1:23:23] My dream wouldn’t be complete… 我的梦想里
[1:23:25] Without you in it. 没有了你将不会完整
[1:23:31] I love you, Naveen. 我爱你 纳非恩
[1:23:37] Warts and all? Warts and all. 毫无保留? 毫无保留
[1:23:46] All my life, I read about 我这辈子一直在读
[1:23:48] true love and fairytales, and… 关于真爱的童话 然而
[1:23:52] Tia, you found it! 蒂安娜 你找到了!
[1:23:56] I’ll kiss him! For you, honey! 我会吻他! 为了你亲爱的!
[1:23:59] No marriage required. 不需要和我结婚
[1:24:05] Oh my word! 哦我的天!
[1:24:06] M-maybe that ol’ clock’s a little fast! 那钟还有可能快了!
[1:24:18] I’m so sorry! 我很抱歉!
[1:24:22] 蒂安娜! 纳非恩!
[1:24:28] Louis, what is it? 怎么了路易斯
[1:24:29] Shadow Man laid poor Ray low! Ray? 影人弄伤了雷! 雷?
[1:24:32] He’s hurtin’ awful bad. 他伤得很厉害
[1:24:50] Hey, sug’! 嗨 美人!
[1:24:52] How come, y’all still … 你怎么还是…
[1:24:55] We are stayin’ frogs, Ray. 我们要做青蛙 雷
[1:24:56] And we are stayin’ together. 我们要一直在一起
[1:25:01] Oh, I like that very much. 噢 太好了
[1:25:07] Evangeline like that too. 伊万杰琳也觉得很好
[1:27:10] So, by the power invested in me … 所以 依据赐予我的权利…
[1:27:15] I now pronounce you frog and wife. 我现在宣布你们成为丈夫和妻子
[1:27:20] Get to it, Hop Lone, and give your lovely bride some sugar. 快点啊 亲亲你的小新娘
[1:27:24] Congratulations! 恭喜!
[1:27:39] This gonna be good! 太好了!
[1:28:09] Like I told y’all, kissing a princess brake the spell. 告诉你们了 亲吻公主会打破咒语
[1:28:13] Once you became my wife, that made you … 一旦你成为我的妻子 你就是…
[1:28:17] A princess. 一个公主
[1:28:18] You just kissed yourself a princess! 你刚刚吻了一个公主!
[1:28:21] And I’m about to do it again! 我还要再做一次!
[1:28:56] (法楠兄弟地产)
[1:29:21] In the South Land there’s 在南方之地
[1:29:22] A city 有一座城
[1:29:24] Way down on the river 小溪下游
[1:29:27] Where the women are very pretty 有美丽的姑娘
[1:29:30] And all the men deliver 和勤劳的小伙儿
[1:29:34] They got music It’s always playin’ 那里的音乐持续不断
[1:29:37] Start in the day time, go all through the night 从早到晚
[1:29:40] When you hear that music playin’ 当你听到音乐响起
[1:29:43] Hear what I’m saying and make it feel alright 听听我的话 并且感觉不错
[1:29:47] Who would’ve thought the prince 谁知道王子
[1:29:48] woulda had a younger brother. 会有个小弟弟呢
[1:29:51] How old did you say you were? I’m six and a half. 你说你多大了? 6岁半
[1:29:56] Well, I waited this long. 好吧 我可以等
[1:29:59] Grab somebody, come on down 找个人 一起过来
[1:30:03] Bring your paintbrush, we’re painting the town 带着刷子 我们要粉刷小城
[1:30:06] There’s some sweetness going around 这里有好事发生
[1:30:11] Dreams do come true in New Orleans. 在新奥尔良美梦真的成真
2009年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Open Season Scared Silly(丛林大反攻4:吓傻了)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Mysteries Of The Terracotta Warriors(兵马俑揭秘)[2024]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme