英文名称:The Princess and the Frog
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | The moon star is shinning bright. | 宛若明月 晚星闪耀 |
[00:56] | So make a wish and hold on tight. | 向之祈愿 坚信不疑 |
[01:03] | There’s magic in the air tonight. | 今夜星空 魔幻弥漫 |
[01:09] | And anything can happen. | 万事万物 皆有可能 |
[01:15] | Just in that moment, the ugly little frog | 就在那一刻 丑陋的小青蛙 |
[01:18] | Looked up with his sad round eyes and pleaded, | 抬起那双忧郁且圆圆的眼睛恳求道 |
[01:22] | “Oh please, dear Princess, | 求您了 亲爱的公主 |
[01:25] | Only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell | 只有您的吻能够破除 |
[01:28] | that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch.” | 邪恶的女巫施在我身上的诅咒 |
[01:32] | Here comes my favourite part. | 下面是我最喜欢的部分 |
[01:35] | And the beautiful princess was so moved | 美丽的公主被他悲惨的遭遇打动了 |
[01:39] | by him desperately that she stooped down, | 她俯下身 |
[01:43] | picked up the slippery creature, leaned forward, | 捡起这个滑溜溜的生物 身子前倾 |
[01:48] | raised him to her lips and kissed that little frog. | 把小青蛙捧到她的唇边并吻了他 |
[01:56] | Then, the frog was transformed into a handsome prince. | 之后 青蛙变成了英俊的王子 |
[02:01] | They were married and lived happy ever after. | 他们结了婚 从此幸福的生活在了一起 |
[02:05] | The end. | 结束 |
[02:09] | Read it again, read it again. | 再读一遍 再读一遍 |
[02:10] | Sorry Charlotte. Stanford would be at home. | 抱歉 夏洛特 斯坦福快到家了 |
[02:13] | Say good night. Tiana. | 该说晚安了 蒂亚纳 |
[02:15] | There is no way in this whole wide world, | 我这辈子 |
[02:18] | I would ever ever ever, I mean never, kiss a frog. | 绝对不会 永远不会 亲一只青蛙 |
[02:22] | Yuck! | 太恶心了 |
[02:23] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[02:26] | Well, here’s your Prince Charming, Tiana. | 这就是你的白马王子 蒂亚纳 |
[02:27] | Come on, kiss him! | 来 亲他 |
[02:29] | No. | 不 |
[02:30] | Kiss him! | 亲他 |
[02:30] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[02:31] | Kiss kiss kiss it! | 亲他 亲他 亲他 |
[02:32] | I won’t! I won’t! I won’t! | 我不要 我不要 我不要 |
[02:33] | I will do it. | 我会 |
[02:34] | I will kiss a frog. | 我愿意亲一只青蛙 |
[02:36] | I would kiss a hundred frogs so far | 我愿意亲一百只青蛙 |
[02:38] | to meet a prince and to be a princess. | 只要可以遇见王子 成为公主 |
[02:45] | You girls, stop tormenting that poor little kitty. | 孩子们 别再折磨这只可怜的小猫了 |
[02:50] | Poor thing. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[02:56] | Evening, Eudora. | 晚上好 优朵拉 |
[02:57] | Daddy! Daddy! Look at my new dress. | 爸爸 爸爸 看我的新裙子 |
[03:00] | Isn’t it pretty? | 漂亮吧 |
[03:01] | Haha. Look at you! | 瞧你 |
[03:02] | Well, I expect nothing less from | 新奥尔良最好的裁缝 |
[03:04] | the finest suit cuisine of New Orleans. | 真是不负厚望啊 |
[03:06] | Oh, I want that dress. | 我想要那条裙子 |
[03:09] | Not now, sugar palm. | 现在不行 甜心 |
[03:10] | I want that one, please, please, please, please… | 我想要 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[03:13] | Eudora, you suppose you can web something up like that? | 优朵拉 你能做件相似的吗 |
[03:16] | Anything for my best customer. | 绝对没问题 |
[03:19] | Come along, Tiana. | 走吧 蒂安娜 |
[03:20] | Your dad should be home from work by now. | 你爸爸下班现在该到家了 |
[03:23] | Okay, right now, princess. | 好了 公主 |
[03:24] | You’re getting that dress but that’s it! | 你虽然会得到那条裙子 但不许再要了 |
[03:26] | No Bouff has to pushover. | 不准欺人太甚 |
[03:29] | Now who wants the puppy? | 有人想要小狗吗 |
[03:30] | Puppy…I do. I do. | 小狗 我要 我要 |
[03:32] | Puppy is so cute! | 小狗太可爱了 |
[03:59] | Gumbos smell good, Tiana. | 秋葵汤闻起来不错 蒂安娜 |
[04:01] | I think it’s done, daddy. | 应该可以喝了 爸爸 |
[04:03] | Yeah, you sure? | 是吗 你确定吗 |
[04:05] | Absolutely positive? | 真的肯定吗 |
[04:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:07] | Okay, I’m about to put this spoon in my… | 我要把这一勺汤放进我的 |
[04:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[04:16] | Done. | 好了 |
[04:20] | What? | 怎样 |
[04:21] | Well, sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[04:23] | This is the best gumbo I’ve ever tasted. | 这是我喝过的最美味的秋葵汤 |
[04:27] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:27] | Eudora, our girl got a gift. | 优朵拉 这孩子真有天赋 |
[04:30] | I thought I told you that. | 我告诉过你的 |
[04:31] | A gift that’s best just gotta be shared. | 这个天赋应该和大家一起分享 |
[04:35] | Hey, everybody. I made gumbo. | 大家伙 我做了秋葵汤 |
[04:37] | Oh, that smells good. | 闻起来不错 |
[04:39] | I’ve got some house puppies, Tiana. | 我家还有几只小狗 蒂安娜 |
[04:41] | You know the thing about good food… | 美食的好处就是 |
[04:44] | it brings folks together from all walks of life. | 它让各行各业的朋友聚到一起 |
[04:47] | It warms them right up | 它还温暖他们的内心 |
[04:48] | and it puts a smile on their faces. | 让他们的脸上浮现出笑容 |
[04:52] | And, and when I open my own restaurant, | 等我开一家自己的餐馆之后 |
[04:54] | I take a bid people gonna line up, | 肯定会有人排队等候 |
[04:56] | for miles around just to get a taste of my food. | 队伍有几英里长 只为尝尝我的美食 |
[04:59] | Our food. | 我们的美食 |
[05:01] | That’s right, baby. | 说得对 宝贝 |
[05:03] | Our food. | 我们的美食 |
[05:11] | Daddy, look. | 爸爸 看啊 |
[05:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[05:13] | Charlotte’s fairytale book said, | 夏洛特的童话书上说过 |
[05:16] | If you make a wish on the evening star, | 如果对着晚星许愿 |
[05:18] | it sure would come true. | 愿望就会实现 |
[05:21] | Well, you wish on that star, sweetheart. | 那你就对着那颗星许愿吧 宝贝 |
[05:23] | Yes, you wish and you dream with all your little heart. | 对 就用你小小的心来许愿吧 |
[05:27] | But you remember, Tiana, that… | 但是记住 蒂安娜 |
[05:29] | that odd star can only take you part away. | 那颗奇特的星星只能助你实现梦想的一部分 |
[05:32] | You gotta help along with some hard work of your own. | 你必须自己克服困难 |
[05:35] | And then, yeah, you can do anything you set your mind to. | 之后 你才能够做你想做的事 |
[05:42] | Just promise your daddy one thing. | 答应爸爸一件事 |
[05:45] | That you’ll never ever lose sight of what’s really important, | 永远不要忽视真正重要的事 |
[05:50] | okay? | 好吗 |
[05:54] | See you in the morning, baby. Kiss. | 明早见 宝贝 亲亲 |
[05:57] | Get some sleep. | 睡吧 |
[06:12] | Please. Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[06:49] | Well, Miss Tiana. Rough night for tips | 蒂安娜小姐 昨晚小费虽少 |
[06:53] | but every little penny counts. | 但积少成多 |
[07:01] | Don’t you worry, daddy. | 别担心 爸爸 |
[07:04] | We’ll be there soon. | 很快就能实现了 |
[07:18] | Good night, cows. | 晚安 奶牛 |
[07:19] | Good morning, dukes. | 早安 伯爵 |
[07:23] | In the South Land, there’s a city. | 南方大地 有城一座 |
[07:28] | Way down on the river. | 矗立河边 |
[07:32] | Where the women are very pretty and all the men deliver. | 窈窕淑女 君子好逑 |
[07:39] | They got music. | 音乐悠扬 |
[07:40] | It’s always playing. | 此起彼伏 |
[07:43] | Start in the day time, go all through the night. | 从早到晚 整夜欢歌 |
[07:47] | When you hear that music playing, | 若闻乐声 |
[07:51] | Hear what I’m saying and make it feel alright. | 如闻我言 请君自便 |
[07:55] | Grab somebody, come on down. | 邀友同行 并肩前往 |
[07:59] | Bring your paintbrush, we’re painting the town. | 手握画笔 美化城邦 |
[08:03] | Oh, there’s some sweetness going around. | 香飘四溢 |
[08:07] | Catch it down in New Orleans. | 一切尽在 新奥尔良 |
[08:18] | We got magic, good and maze. | 精彩迷幻 魔力无边 |
[08:21] | Make it happen, make it real, say. | 如愿以偿 梦想成真 |
[08:25] | If everything you want is lose what you have. | 有得必有失 |
[08:29] | Down here in New Orleans. | 这就是新奥尔良 |
[08:34] | Hey partner, don’t be shy. | 伙伴你好 切勿羞涩 |
[08:37] | Come on down here and give us a try. | 敬请光临 一览何妨 |
[08:41] | You wanna do some living before you die. | 若要享受人生 |
[08:45] | Do it down in New Orleans. | 就要来新奥尔良 |
[09:04] | Stale homes and mansions | 古老质朴 庄园宅邸 |
[09:07] | Of the sugar darns and cotton candies. | 制糖作坊 棉花糖香 |
[09:11] | Rich people, poor people all got dreams. | 无论贫富 皆有梦想 |
[09:17] | Dreams do come true in New Orleans. | 梦想可成真 就在新奥尔良 |
[09:31] | Order up! | 上菜 |
[09:33] | Another coffee here, chief. | 再来一杯咖啡 服务生 |
[09:34] | Coming right up for you. | 马上就来 |
[09:35] | Hey, Tiana. | 早上好 蒂安娜 |
[09:37] | Morning, Georgia. | 早上好 乔治娅 |
[09:38] | Hey, how are you doing, Tiana? | 最近好吗 蒂安娜 |
[09:38] | Hey, yo. | 你好 |
[09:39] | We are going out dancing tonight. | 我们今晚要去舞会 |
[09:41] | You can join us? | 你也来吧 |
[09:42] | Come on, Tiana. | 来吧 蒂安娜 |
[09:43] | You can dance with me. | 你可以做我的舞伴 |
[09:44] | You know I’ve got two left feet. | 你们都知道我不懂跳舞的 |
[09:46] | Besides, I… you need napkins, sweetheart. | 还有 我 给你餐巾 宝贝 |
[09:48] | I’m gonna work for a double shift to… | 我还得加班 |
[09:49] | Here, your hot cakes. | 您的蛋糕 |
[09:50] | You know, so I… | 所以我 |
[09:51] | So you can save for your restaurant. | 你就能存钱开餐馆了 |
[09:52] | I know, I know. | 我明白 我理解 |
[09:54] | Girl, all you ever do is work. | 姑娘 你就知道工作 |
[09:56] | Order up! | 上菜 |
[09:58] | Maybe next time. | 或许下次吧 |
[09:59] | I told you, she wouldn’t come. | 我说过她不会去的 |
[10:03] | Are you talking about the damn restaurant again? | 你们又在谈论那该死的餐馆吗 |
[10:05] | Buford, your eggs are burning. | 比福德 你的鸡蛋要糊了 |
[10:07] | You ain’t never get enough for that damned payment. | 你攒多少钱都付不起那些租金的 |
[10:09] | I’m getting close. | 已经接近了 |
[10:10] | Yeah, how close? | 那有多接近呢 |
[10:12] | Where’s my Flapjacks? | 我的煎饼呢 |
[10:15] | You gotta forget about the motive of | 忘掉开饭馆吧 |
[10:16] | getting that restaurant, | 如果你真能开饭馆 |
[10:17] | as I do in winning The Kentucky Derby. | 那我就能中彩票了 |
[10:20] | Settle me up, yo. | 踏踏实实为我工作吧 |
[10:27] | Morning Mr. La Bouff. | 早上好 拉布福先生 |
[10:28] | Good morning, Tiana. | 早上好 蒂安娜 |
[10:29] | Congratulations on you, | 祝贺您被选为 |
[10:30] | being voted to be King of Mardi Gras. | 嘉年华仪式的国王 |
[10:32] | It caught me completely by surprise | 连续5年当选 |
[10:35] | for the fifth year in a row. | 太出乎我意料了 |
[10:39] | Now, how about I celebrate with… | 我要庆祝一下 来点 |
[10:41] | Your eggs. | 您的鸡蛋豆饼 |
[10:42] | I got the first batch, just waiting for you. | 这是第一炉 就等您来呢 |
[10:44] | Well, keep them coming till I pass out. | 在我走之前再来几盘 |
[10:47] | Tiana Tiana Tiana | 蒂安娜 蒂安娜 蒂安娜 |
[10:49] | Did you hear the news? | 你看新闻了吗 |
[10:50] | Tell her. Oh, tell her, Big Daddy. | 告诉她 告诉她 老爸 |
[10:52] | Oh yeah, Prince Naveen… | 是的 纳温王子 |
[10:55] | Prince Naveen of Maldonia is coming to New Orleans. | 马多尼亚的纳温王子要来新奥尔良 |
[11:00] | Oh, he even meets me. | 我们要见面啦 |
[11:01] | Oh, tell her what you did, Big Daddy. | 告诉她你都做了什么 老爸 |
[11:03] | Tell her! | 告诉她 |
[11:05] | Well, I invited… | 我邀请了 |
[11:06] | Big Daddy invited the Prince Charming | 老爸邀请王子参加 |
[11:08] | to a masquerade ball tonight. | 今晚的化妆舞会 |
[11:11] | Oh, tell her what else you did, Big Daddy. | 告诉她你还做了什么 老爸 |
[11:14] | Go on. | 继续 |
[11:15] | And he stays in… | 他住在 |
[11:16] | And he stays, oh… | 他住在 |
[11:17] | And he stays in our house as my personal guest. | 他将作为私人贵宾住在我们家 |
[11:22] | Oh, Lotte. That’s swell. | 洛特 太好了 |
[11:24] | Other word for advice. | 另外一点建议 |
[11:25] | My mama always said that | 我妈妈说过 |
[11:26] | the quickest way to a man’s heart, | 要抓住男人心的 |
[11:28] | is through his stomach. | 必须先抓住他的胃口 |
[11:31] | That’s it. | 说的没错 |
[11:33] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:34] | Oh, Tiana. You’re a born out genius. | 蒂安娜 你真是个绝顶天才 |
[11:37] | I would need about 500 | 今晚我的舞会要预定500个 |
[11:38] | of your men catching Binayas for my ball tonight. | 令男人神魂颠倒的鸡蛋豆饼 |
[11:42] | Excuse me, daddy. | 抱歉 爸爸 |
[11:43] | This is my coverage. | 这是我的订金 |
[11:45] | Well, this coverage’s just fine, Lotte. | 这些足够了 洛特 |
[11:48] | This is it. | 这就是我要的 |
[11:50] | I’m getting my restaurant. | 我要有自己的餐馆了 |
[11:52] | Tonight my prince’s finally coming. | 今晚我的王子终于要降临了 |
[11:55] | And I swear I won’t let him go. | 我发誓不会让他跑掉的 |
[12:06] | Everything looks pretty clean, Mr. Fenner. | 房子看来很干净 芬内先生 |
[12:08] | And Mr. Fenner… | 芬内先生 |
[12:10] | We’ll have all the paperwork ready to sign. | 明早太阳一升起 |
[12:12] | First thing after the morning glow. | 我们就签约 |
[12:14] | I’ll do you one better. | 我有个更好的提议 |
[12:15] | Why don’t I sign them tonight | 今晚在拉布福的大型舞会上碰面 |
[12:16] | when I see you all at the La Bouff’s great ball? | 然后签约怎么样 |
[12:18] | You drive a hot pot, Tiana. | 你真心急啊 蒂安娜 |
[12:23] | Table for one, please. | 一个人 谢谢 |
[12:24] | Oh, mama. | 妈妈 |
[12:26] | Here’s a little something to help you get started. | 送你一点东西帮你开张 |
[12:29] | Oh, daddy’s gumbo pot. | 爸爸的秋葵汤锅 |
[12:36] | I know. | 我明白 |
[12:38] | I missed him too. | 我也很想他 |
[12:41] | Well now, hurry up and open the door. | 好了 快点 开门吧 |
[12:45] | Look at it, mama. | 快来瞧 妈妈 |
[12:47] | Doesn’t it just make you wanna cry? | 有没有种想哭的感觉 |
[12:51] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:52] | We’ll make the deals on right at where you’re standing. | 你站的地方的右边会有个收银台 |
[12:54] | Oh, and over here, a gourmet kitchen. | 那边会有个厨房 |
[12:57] | And, and here from the ceiling, | 还有 天花板上 |
[12:59] | a big all crystal chandelier here. | 会有一盏大大的水晶吊灯 |
[13:02] | You’re your daddy’s daughter, alright. | 真不愧是你爸爸的女儿 |
[13:04] | Used to go on and on about this old sugar mill too. | 他以前也总是不停地唠叨这些 |
[13:07] | Petite cakes. | 亲爱的 |
[13:08] | I’m sure this place is gonna be just wonderful. | 我相信这地方会焕然一新的 |
[13:11] | But it’s a shame you’re working so hard. | 但糟糕的是你会很辛苦 |
[13:13] | But how can I let up now when I am so close. | 但我怎能在马上成功时半途而废呢 |
[13:16] | I’ve gotta make sure all daddy’s | 我得确保爸爸的艰辛 |
[13:18] | hard work means something. | 得到应有的回报 |
[13:19] | Tiana, your daddy may not have gotten the place | 蒂安娜 或许你爸爸没能得到 |
[13:22] | you always wanted but he had something better. | 你梦想中的房子 但他拥有比这更好的 |
[13:26] | He had love. | 他拥有爱 |
[13:29] | That’s all I want for you, sweetheart. | 这也是我唯一希望你能得到的 宝贝 |
[13:32] | To meet your Prince Charming | 遇见你的白马王子 |
[13:34] | and dance off into your happily ever after. | 从此之后与他快乐的共舞 |
[13:36] | Mama, I don’t have time for dances. | 妈妈 我没有时间跳舞 |
[13:41] | That’s just gonna have to wait a while. | 这件事只能先等等 |
[13:43] | How long are we talking about here? | 到底要等多久 |
[13:44] | Ain’t got time for messing around. | 光阴似水 弥足珍贵 |
[13:49] | And it’s not my style. | 虚度光阴 非我本性 |
[13:50] | I want some grandkids. | 我要抱外孙 |
[13:52] | This whole town can slow you down. | 慵懒之城 催人倦怠 |
[13:56] | People taking the easy way. | 驱使众人 择易而行 |
[14:00] | But I know exactly where I’m going to get. | 我心所欲 了然于心 |
[14:03] | And getting closer, closer, everyday. | 日有所新 日渐接近 |
[14:06] | And I’m almost there, I’m almost there. | 成功之日 已不远矣 |
[14:12] | People down here think I’m crazy but I don’t care. | 众人笑我疯狂 但是我心依旧 |
[14:18] | Traps and tribulations have had my share. | 陷阱磨难 我皆不惧 |
[14:24] | There ain’t nothing gonna stop me now | 如今势不可挡 |
[14:27] | cause I’m almost there. | 而我势在必得 |
[14:35] | I remember Daddy told me: “Fairytales can come true.” | 爸爸曾说 童话亦可成真 |
[14:42] | You gotta make ’em happen, it all depends on you.” | 实现与否 全权在你 |
[14:46] | So I work real hard each and every day. | 谨遵此言 勤奋不懈 |
[14:50] | Now, things, for sure are going my way. | 果不其然 事随我愿 |
[14:54] | Just doing what I do. | 如愿以偿 |
[14:56] | Look out boys, I’m coming through. | 瞧瞧吧 伙计们 成功之日 已不远矣 |
[14:59] | And I’m almost there. | 成功之日 已不远矣 |
[15:03] | I’m almost there. | 成功之日 已不远矣 |
[15:06] | People gonna come here from everywhere. | 八方宾客 汇聚一堂 |
[15:08] | And I’m almost there. | 成功之日 已不远矣 |
[15:11] | I’m almost there. | 成功之日 已不远矣 |
[15:26] | There has been traps and tribulations. | 陷阱磨难 |
[15:30] | You know I have had my share. | 我皆不惧 |
[15:33] | But I’ve climbed the mountain. | 爬过高山 |
[15:35] | I’ve crossed the river. | 趟过河流 |
[15:36] | And I’m almost there. | 成功之日 已不远矣 |
[15:39] | I’m almost there. | 成功之日 已不远矣 |
[15:42] | I’m almost there! | 成功之日 已不远矣 |
[16:02] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:04] | You need a hand there, buddy? | 需要帮忙吗 老兄 |
[16:14] | Oh… yes! | 好样的 |
[16:22] | Well, he’s dancing. | 他在跳舞 |
[16:25] | Sir, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 少爷 我在到处找你 |
[16:28] | Oh, what a coincidence, Lawrence. | 真巧 劳伦斯 |
[16:30] | I’ve been avoiding you everywhere. | 我在到处躲你 |
[16:32] | We’re going to be late for the masquerade. | 化装舞会要迟到了 |
[16:34] | Listen, Lawrence. Listen. | 听着 劳伦斯 听着 |
[16:36] | Oh… yes. Jazz music. | 太棒了 爵士乐 |
[16:40] | It was boring here. | 原本这里很无聊 |
[16:43] | It’s beautiful, you know. | 但你们的出现增添了美感 |
[16:45] | No hope. | 不行 |
[16:47] | Oh, dance with me, fat man. | 和我跳舞吧 胖墩先生 |
[16:50] | Stay loose, bro. | 放松点 老兄 |
[16:51] | You should be in the ball right now. | 你现在该在舞会上 |
[16:54] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[16:55] | But first, I’ll buy everyone here a drink. | 但首先 我想请这里所有人喝一杯 |
[17:00] | With what? | 拿什么请 |
[17:02] | At this point, you have two choices. | 说到这 你有两个选择 |
[17:05] | You would marry a rich lady or… | 娶一个富婆或是 |
[17:08] | get a job! | 找份工作 |
[17:13] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[17:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:15] | But first, we dance! | 但首先 我们要跳舞 |
[17:18] | For someone who cannot see his feet. | 因为有人看不到自己的双脚 |
[17:20] | Come on, you lie on this. | 得了吧 骗人的 |
[17:25] | This is perfect. | 太完美了 |
[17:26] | You’ve finally got into the music. | 你终于融入音乐了 |
[17:29] | Do you get my joke? | 你听懂我的笑话了吗 |
[17:30] | Because your head is… it’s in a tuba. | 因为你的头 被大号罩住了 |
[17:32] | Get me out! | 帮我拿下来 |
[17:33] | Alright then. | 好吧 |
[17:34] | Hold on. | 抓紧 |
[17:39] | You’re grinning? | 你还笑 |
[17:40] | I’ve never been something agitated. | 从来没人这样对待过我 |
[17:44] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[17:46] | Gentlemen, enchanté. | 先生们 很高兴见到你们 |
[17:50] | A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier. | 法兹利尔博士向你们问好 |
[17:54] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[17:56] | Tarot readings. | 塔罗牌占卜师 |
[17:58] | Charms, potions, dreams made real. | 护身符 魔药 帮你梦想成真 |
[18:03] | [speaks Maldonian] | 这都是骗人的 |
[18:04] | What? Were I a betting man? | 什么 我像个赌徒吗 |
[18:05] | And I’m not, I stay away from games of chance. | 当然不像 我不喜欢碰运气 |
[18:08] | Sire! | 少爷 |
[18:08] | Ah, I’d wager I’m in the company of visiting royalty. | 我感到我正和来访的王室成员同行 |
[18:14] | Lawrence Lawrence | 劳伦斯 劳伦斯 |
[18:16] | This remarkable gentleman has just read my palm. | 这位大师刚刚看了我的手相 |
[18:20] | Or this morning’s newspaper. | 或者他是看了今早的报纸 |
[18:22] | Sire, this cat is obviously a Satan. | 少爷 这家伙明显不是好人 |
[18:26] | And I suggest we move on to a less… | 我建议我们去个 |
[18:28] | Don’t you disrespect me, little man! | 你竟敢对我不敬 小矮子 |
[18:32] | Don’t you derogate or deride. | 竟敢诽谤和嘲笑我 |
[18:36] | You’re in my world now, not your world. | 你们在我的地盘上 不是你们的地盘 |
[18:39] | And I got friends on the other side. | 另一世界有我的朋友 |
[18:44] | He’s got friends on the other side… | 另一世界有他的朋友 |
[18:48] | That’s an echo, gentlemen. | 那是回声 先生们 |
[18:49] | Just a little something we have here in Louisiana. | 只是路易斯安那的一点风物 |
[18:51] | A little parlour trick. Don’t worry. | 接待来宾的小把戏 别担心 |
[18:54] | Sit down at my table. | 坐到我的桌边 |
[18:57] | Put your minds at ease. | 放松心情 |
[19:00] | If you relax it will enable me to do anything I please. | 你们若能放松 我就能随心所欲 |
[19:05] | I can read your future. | 我能预见你们的未来 |
[19:08] | I can change it around some, too. | 亦能改变些许未来 |
[19:11] | I’ll look deep into your heart and soul. | 我会审视你们的内心和灵魂 |
[19:14] | You do have a soul, don’t you, Lawrence? | 你有灵魂吧 有吗 劳伦斯 |
[19:16] | Make your wildest dreams come true. | 实现你们最迫切的梦想 |
[19:19] | I got Voodoo. | 我会巫术 |
[19:20] | I got hoodoo. | 我会魔法 |
[19:21] | I got thing I hadn’t even tried! | 我还有未曾尝试过的宝物 |
[19:23] | And I got friends on the other side. | 另一世界还有我的朋友 |
[19:27] | He’s got friends on the other side… | 另一世界有他的朋友 |
[19:31] | The cards, the cards, the cards will tell. | 牌 牌 牌能预言 |
[19:35] | The past, the present and the future as well. | 过去 现在 还有未来 |
[19:38] | The cards, the cards, just take three. | 牌 牌 抽三张 |
[19:44] | Take a little trip into your future with me. | 和我一同看看你的未来 |
[19:51] | Now you, young man are from across the sea. | 你 年轻人 来自大洋彼岸 |
[19:56] | You come from two long lines of royalty. | 你的父母都是王室成员 |
[20:01] | I’m a royal myself on my mother’s side. | 我的母亲也曾是王室成员 |
[20:04] | Your lifestyle’s high but your funds are low. | 你们的生活方式虽高调 资金却短缺 |
[20:10] | You need to marry a little honey whose daddy got dough. | 你得娶个有钱人家的千金 |
[20:15] | Mommy and daddy cut you off, huh, playboy? | 爸妈不给你零用钱了吧 花花公子 |
[20:17] | Eh, that’s the truth. | 没错 |
[20:18] | Now you all gotta get hitched, | 你现在得找人结婚 |
[20:20] | But hitching ties you down. | 但婚姻将束缚你 |
[20:21] | You just wanna be free. | 你只想要自由 |
[20:23] | Hop from place to place. | 穿梭于世界各地 |
[20:24] | But freedom takes green! | 自由需要绿色的牌 |
[20:28] | It’s the green. | 绿色的牌 |
[20:29] | It’s the green. | 绿色的牌 |
[20:30] | It’s the green you need. | 你需要的绿色的牌 |
[20:33] | And when I looked into your future, | 当我窥探你未来的时候 |
[20:34] | It’s the green that I see. | 我看到了绿色 |
[20:37] | On you little man, I don’t want to waste much time. | 而你 小矮子 我不想在你身上浪费时间 |
[20:40] | You’ve been pushed around all your life. | 你一生都在被人摆布 |
[20:44] | You’ve been pushed around by your mother | 被你妈妈摆布 |
[20:46] | And your sister and your brother. | 被你的兄弟姐妹摆布 |
[20:49] | And if you was married, | 如果你结了婚 |
[20:51] | You’d be pushed around by your wife. | 还会被你老婆摆布 |
[20:55] | But in your future, the you I see, | 但在未来 我所看到你 |
[20:59] | Is exactly the man you always wanted to be. | 会成为你向往已久的那个人 |
[21:04] | Shake my hand. | 和我握手吧 |
[21:06] | Come on, boys. | 快 伙计们 |
[21:07] | Won’t you shake the poor sinner’s hand? | 难道不敢和可怜的恶棍握手吗 |
[21:14] | Yes. | 很好 |
[21:17] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[21:18] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[21:20] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[21:23] | Transformation central. | 变身中心 |
[21:25] | Transformation central. | 变身中心 |
[21:26] | Reformation central. | 改造中心 |
[21:29] | Transmogrification central. | 变形中心 |
[21:32] | Can you feel it? | 感觉到了吗 |
[21:34] | You’re changing, you’re changing, | 你在变化 你在变化 |
[21:35] | You’re changing, alright. | 你在变化 好了 |
[21:38] | I hope you’re satisfied. | 愿你满意 |
[21:42] | But if you ain’t, don’t blame me. | 若不满意 不要怪我 |
[21:45] | You can blame my friends on the other side. | 要怪就怪我另一世界的朋友 |
[21:52] | You got what you wanted, but you lost what you had. | 有失必有得 |
[22:19] | Ah, Senator Johnson. | 约翰逊议员 |
[22:21] | Hey, Genie. | 你好 妖怪 |
[22:22] | I hope you’ll leave some of your bean eggs | 希望您能为您的选民 |
[22:23] | For your constituents. | 留点鸡蛋豆饼 |
[22:24] | Here you go. Piping hot. | 给 滚烫的 |
[22:26] | S…Stella. Excuse us. | 斯特拉 抱歉 |
[22:27] | Stella, no. No. | 斯特拉 不行 不行 |
[22:30] | Okay, but just one. | 好吧 但只有一个 |
[22:33] | But Miss Charlotte, you said “later” two hours ago. | 夏洛特小姐 您两小时前就让我等 |
[22:38] | Travis, when a woman says “later”, | 崔维斯 当女士让你等的时候 |
[22:40] | She really means “not ever”. | 她真正的意思是”不行” |
[22:43] | Now run along. | 好了 闪一边去 |
[22:44] | There are plenty of young belles done for you | 这有数不清的年轻美女 |
[22:46] | to walk them into a stooper. | 你很容易就能钓到她们 |
[22:49] | Give me those napkins quick. | 给我餐巾 快 |
[22:50] | What do you use that for? | 干什么用 |
[22:51] | I sweat, I’m sweating like a sinner in church. | 我像在教堂赎罪的人一样紧张 |
[22:54] | Oh dear, it’s getting a bit so late. | 天啊 来得也太迟了 |
[22:56] | There are still a few chevaliers. | 这有那么多骑士 |
[22:58] | This is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[22:59] | My prince is never coming. | 我的王子永远不会来了 |
[23:01] | No, Lotte | 不会的 洛特 |
[23:02] | I’ll never get what I wish for. | 我永远都得不到我想要的 |
[23:04] | Lotte, wait! | 洛特 等等 |
[23:05] | Just calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[23:07] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[23:07] | Maybe I’ve just gotta wish harder. | 或许我该更虔诚的祈祷 |
[23:09] | Please, please, please, please… | 求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[23:13] | Lotte, you can’t just wish on the star, expect things… | 洛特 你不能只对着星星许愿 除非 |
[23:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, the Royal Highness, Prince Naveen. | 女士们先生们 纳温王子殿下驾到 |
[24:07] | Evening, Tiana. | 蒂安娜 晚上好 |
[24:09] | Marvellous party. | 多美妙的聚会啊 |
[24:11] | Evening, Mr. Fenner. | 晚上好 芬内先生 |
[24:12] | And Mr. Fenner… | 芬内先生 |
[24:14] | I smell of bean eggs. | 我闻到了鸡蛋豆饼的味道 |
[24:16] | Gotta be the house specialty | 等我们签好合同 |
[24:17] | once I sign those papers you all brought. | 这会是餐厅的特色菜 |
[24:19] | Yes. About that, erm… | 关于那件事 |
[24:22] | You won’t be in. | 我们不能卖给你了 |
[24:24] | What? | 什么 |
[24:25] | A fellow came in and offered the whole amount in cash. | 有人以现金支付了全部房款 |
[24:29] | Unless you could top his offer about on Wednesday. | 除非你在周三前给出更高的价钱 |
[24:31] | You can kiss that place goodbye. | 不然就只能和那里说拜拜了 |
[24:34] | You, you know how long it took me to save that money? | 你们 你们知道我为了攒钱有多不容易吗 |
[24:37] | Exactly. | 完全理解 |
[24:38] | Which is why a little woman of your background, | 所以 像你这种身份的女人 |
[24:42] | wouldn’t have the hands full, | 是无法游刃有余地管理 |
[24:43] | trying out a big business like that. | 那么大的生意的 |
[24:45] | Now, you better off, will you? | 你还是放弃吧 |
[24:47] | No, wait a minute… | 不 等等 |
[24:48] | No, no bean eggs though. | 虽然没有鸡蛋豆饼了 还是算了吧 |
[24:49] | Now, now hold on there. | 站住 |
[24:50] | You guys come back here… | 你们回来 |
[24:57] | Tiana, time to hit Prince Charming | 蒂安娜 是用美食 |
[24:59] | with those men kitchen bean you’ve… | 征服白马王子的时候了 |
[25:02] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:03] | I…I… I just… | 我 我只是 |
[25:04] | Oh, you poor dear. | 亲爱的 真可怜 |
[25:06] | Oh, Prince Naveen. | 纳温王子 |
[25:08] | I’ll be right back, sugar. | 我很快就回来 甜心 |
[25:10] | I’ve got just the dress for you. | 我有件非常适合你的衣服 |
[25:13] | Oh, Tia, honey. Did you see the way he danced with me? | 小蒂 亲爱的 你看到他和我跳舞了吗 |
[25:17] | A marriage proposal can’t be far behind. | 他很快就会向我求婚的 |
[25:20] | Thank you, Evening Star! | 谢谢你 晚星 |
[25:23] | You know, I was taught to think | 大人们总是说 |
[25:25] | that wishing on a star was just for babies and crazy people. | 只有小孩和疯子才会对星星许愿 |
[25:33] | Look at you! | 天哪 看看你自己 |
[25:35] | Oh, aren’t you just as pretty as a Magnolia on May? | 你就像五月的木兰花一样美丽 |
[25:40] | Seems like only yesterday we were both little girls | 我们小时候许下梦幻般的愿望 |
[25:44] | dreaming our fairytale dreams. | 就像昨天的事一样 |
[25:47] | And tonight they’re finally coming true. | 而今天 这些愿望终于实现了 |
[25:50] | Well, back into the fray. | 好了 继续努力吧 |
[25:54] | Wish me luck. Oh Prince Naveen! | 祝我好运吧 纳温王子 |
[26:07] | Almost… | 只差一点 |
[26:14] | Almost there. | 只差一点就成功 |
[26:18] | People would have come from everywhere. | 人们从四面八方而来 |
[26:23] | I was almost there… | 差一点就成功了 |
[26:42] | I cannot believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我也会这样做 |
[26:47] | Please, please, please. | 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[26:59] | Oh, very funny. | 真搞笑 |
[27:03] | So, what now? | 怎么样 |
[27:04] | I reckon you want a kiss? | 我猜你想要一个吻吗 |
[27:07] | Kissing would be nice, yes? | 一个吻听起来不错 来吧 |
[27:13] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[27:15] | I didn’t… I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我 我不想吓你的 |
[27:16] | I… No, no, no, no… | 我 别 别 别 |
[27:17] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 住手 |
[27:20] | You have a very strong arm, princess. | 公主 你的双臂很有力嘛 |
[27:22] | Okay, please. | 好啦 请住手 |
[27:23] | Put the monkey down. | 把玩具猴放下 |
[27:26] | Stay back or I’ll… I’ll… | 退后 不然我就 我就 |
[27:27] | Please, please, please, please… | 等等 等等 |
[27:29] | Well, allow me to introduce myself. | 请允许我介绍一下自己 |
[27:32] | I am Prince Naveen… | 我是纳温王子 |
[27:37] | … of Maldonia. | 从马多尼亚来 |
[27:39] | Prince? | 王子 |
[27:40] | But I didn’t wish for any… | 但我并没许愿要 |
[27:43] | Hold on, if… if… if you’re the prince, | 等等 如果 如果你是王子 |
[27:46] | then… then who was that waltzing with Lotte | 那 和洛特跳舞的 |
[27:50] | on the dance floor? | 又是谁 |
[27:52] | All I know is one minute I am a prince, | 我只知道 前一分钟我还是个 |
[27:55] | charming and handsome,cutting-a-rug. | 英俊迷人 万众瞩目的王子 |
[27:57] | And the next thing I know, I’m tripping over these. | 等我醒来我就变成了这个样子 |
[28:02] | Wait… wait… wait… | 等等 等等 |
[28:03] | Wait, I know this story. | 等一下 我知道这个故事 |
[28:06] | The Froggie Printo! | 青蛙王子 |
[28:08] | – The Frog Prince? – Yes. | -你是说青蛙王子吗 -是的 |
[28:09] | Yes, my mother had the servants | 以前我妈妈每晚 |
[28:12] | read this to me every night. | 都让仆人念给我听 |
[28:15] | Yes, yes, yes! | 对了 对了 |
[28:17] | This is exactly the answer. | 这就是破解之法 |
[28:19] | You must kiss me. | 你必须要吻我 |
[28:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:24] | You will enjoy it, I guarantee. | 我保证 你会享受这感觉的 |
[28:26] | All women enjoy the kiss of Prince Naveen. | 所有女人都会沉醉在纳温王子的香吻中 |
[28:29] | Come, we pucker. | 来吧 撅起嘴 |
[28:33] | That’s new. | 我还没适应 |
[28:35] | Look. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:37] | I’d really like to help you. | 我很想帮你 |
[28:38] | But I just do not kiss frogs! | 但我不会亲吻一只青蛙的 |
[28:42] | But on the balcony, you asked me. | 但刚才在阳台上 是你问的我 |
[28:46] | I didn’t expect you to answer! | 我没想到你会回答 |
[28:48] | Oh, but you must kiss me. | 但你必须吻我 |
[28:49] | Look, besides being unbelievable handsome, | 我不止英俊非凡 |
[28:52] | I also happen to come from a fabulously wealthy family. | 我的家庭也非常富有 |
[28:56] | Surely I can offer you some type of reward | 自然 我能给你某种报酬 |
[28:58] | or a wish I could grant, perhaps? | 或是满足你一个愿望 |
[29:01] | Yes? | 可以吗 |
[29:04] | Just one kiss? | 只需要一个吻吗 |
[29:07] | Just one. | 只一个吻 |
[29:08] | Unless you beg for more. | 除非你想吻久一点 |
[29:23] | Okay, Tiana. You can do this. | 好了 蒂安娜 你能做到的 |
[29:25] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[29:26] | Look. Just look here. Okay. | 集中精神 看着嘴 好的 |
[29:41] | [speaks Maldonian] | 我的天啊 |
[29:45] | Well, you don’t look that much different. | 你没什么变化嘛 |
[29:47] | But how did you get way up there? | 但你怎么跑到上面去了 |
[29:50] | And how did I get way down here, in all these… | 我又怎么跑到下面来了 在这堆 |
[29:55] | Easy, Princess. | 别紧张 公主 |
[29:56] | Princess, do not panic! | 公主 别慌张 |
[29:57] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[29:58] | I’m green and… and I’m… I’m slimy! | 我变绿了 还 满身黏液 |
[30:01] | No… That’s not slime. | 不 不是黏液 |
[30:03] | – What? – You’re security mucus. | -什么 -是保护黏胶 |
[30:29] | Hey Stella! | 斯特拉 |
[30:32] | Get that frog! | 抓住那青蛙 |
[30:33] | Run! | 快跑 |
[30:34] | I can’t run. | 我跑不了 |
[30:35] | I’m a frog! | 我是只青蛙 |
[30:37] | Then hop! | 那就跳 |
[30:37] | Hop? | 跳 |
[30:40] | Run boy! | 快跑 |
[30:40] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[30:41] | Monster dog! | 恶狗 |
[30:44] | I got this! | 我来 |
[30:46] | – Look out! – Look out! | -小心 -小心 |
[30:48] | Out of the way! | 别挡道 |
[30:48] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪儿 |
[30:49] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[30:50] | I can’t see a thing. | 我什么都看不到 |
[30:51] | Neither can I… | 我也是 |
[30:58] | Wait, Stella. | 站住 斯特拉 |
[30:59] | Going up. | 要飞了 |
[30:59] | Stella, wait! | 斯特拉 别追 |
[31:00] | It’s me, Tiana. | 是我啊 蒂安娜 |
[31:01] | Tiana? | 蒂安娜 |
[31:05] | Stella was talking to me. | 斯特拉和我说话了 |
[31:06] | The dog. | 那只狗 |
[31:07] | He just talked to me. | 他刚才和我说话了 |
[31:08] | You know, if you’re going to | 如果你一直 |
[31:09] | let every little thing bother you, | 被小事困扰的话 |
[31:11] | it’s going to be a very long night! | 那今晚对你来说会相当漫长 |
[31:23] | Oh dear. | 天啊 |
[31:25] | Oh… you’re so quiet. | 你走路真轻 |
[31:27] | You let him go? | 你把他放走了 |
[31:28] | The bottle was so disgusting. | 瓶子太恶心了 |
[31:30] | So I’ve loosened the lid. | 所以我没把盖拧紧 |
[31:32] | And this is like… ouch! | 所以 |
[31:37] | How did I ever get tangled up in | 我怎么会和巫术 |
[31:39] | all these voodoo madness? | 扯上关系 |
[31:41] | I can’t get through with this. | 我不干了 |
[31:48] | You wear this, this disgusting thing! | 你去带着这恶心的东西吧 |
[31:51] | Careful with that! | 你小心点! |
[31:53] | Anything happens to this, I’m gonna be… | 要是这个摔坏了 我就 |
[31:58] | The funny fact about voodoo, Larry. | 拉瑞 巫术的真谛在于 |
[32:01] | Can’t control a sin for myself. | 你不能控制自己的罪孽 |
[32:04] | Besides, you and I both know | 况且 你我都知道 |
[32:06] | the real power in this world ain’t magic. | 掌控天下靠的不是魔力 |
[32:10] | It’s money. | 而是金钱 |
[32:12] | Buck yourself in. | 放手一搏吧 |
[32:14] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[32:15] | Aren’t you tired of living on the margins? | 你难道不厌倦卑微的生活吗 |
[32:17] | While all those fat cats in their fancy cars | 那些富人坐在奢华的车里 |
[32:20] | don’t give you so much on the sideways glance. | 根本不用正眼瞧你 |
[32:23] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我厌倦了 |
[32:25] | All you gotta do is marry Big Daddy’s little princess. | 你要做的就是把富老爹的小公主娶到手 |
[32:28] | He will be splitting that juicy La Bouff fortune | 你将会得到他的 |
[32:31] | right down the middle. | 一半财产 |
[32:33] | 60, 40, like I said. | 说好的 六四分成 |
[32:34] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[32:36] | But, what about Naveen? | 那纳温王子呢 |
[32:39] | Your little slip-up would be a minor bumping the road. | 那小东西很可能被轧死在路边 |
[32:43] | So long we’ve got the prince’s blood in this. | 只要保管好王子的血就行了 |
[32:48] | Yes. | 好的 |
[32:52] | Voodoo? | 巫术 |
[32:54] | You mean to tell me these all happened | 你是说这里所发生的一切 |
[32:56] | cause you were messing with the Shadow Man? | 是因为你惹了一个影子巫师吗 |
[32:58] | He was very charismatic. | 他非常有说服力 |
[33:01] | It serves me right for wishing on stars. | 向星星许愿比这个好多了 |
[33:03] | The only way to get what you want in this world | 实现愿望的唯一途径 |
[33:05] | is through hard work. | 就是努力工作 |
[33:06] | Hard work? | 努力工作 |
[33:07] | Why… why would a princess need to work hard? | 为什么 公主为什么要努力工作 |
[33:10] | Huh? Oh. I’m not a princess. | 什么 我不是公主 |
[33:12] | I’m a waitress. | 我是服务生 |
[33:14] | A waitress? | 服务生 |
[33:15] | Well, no wonder the kiss didn’t work. | 难怪那个吻不起作用 |
[33:17] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒谎 |
[33:18] | No, I… I never said I was a princess. | 我没有 我从没说过自己是公主 |
[33:20] | You never said that you were a waitress! | 你也没说过自己是个服务生 |
[33:23] | You, you… you were wearing a crown! | 你 你戴着皇冠 |
[33:25] | It was a costume party, you spoiled little rich boy! | 这是化装舞会 你这个被宠坏的富少爷 |
[33:28] | Oh, oh yes. Well, the egg is on your face, alright. | 好吧 你真是个蠢蛋 |
[33:32] | Because I do not have any riches! | 我才不是什么富少爷 |
[33:34] | – What? – I am completely broke. | -什么 -我其实是个穷光蛋 |
[33:55] | You said you were fabulously wealthy! | 可你之前说你非常富有 |
[33:58] | No. My parents are fabulously wealthy. | 不 是我的父母非常富有 |
[34:00] | But they cut me off for being a… | 但他们不给我钱 因为我是个 |
[34:02] | Leech! Leech! | 水蛭 是水蛭 |
[34:03] | You’re broke? | 你是个穷光蛋 |
[34:04] | And you have the gall to call me a liar? | 那你还好意思说我是骗子 |
[34:10] | It was not a lie. | 我没说谎 |
[34:11] | I fully inte… | 我正准备 |
[34:16] | I fully intent to be rich again. | 我正准备变得有钱 |
[34:18] | Once I marry Miss Charlotte La Bouff | 一旦我娶了夏洛特·拉布福小姐 |
[34:20] | and she will help me. | 她会帮我的 |
[34:21] | You’re a prince? | 你是个王子吗 |
[34:22] | Obviously. | 当然是 |
[34:22] | She’ll help you! | 她会帮你的 |
[34:30] | Alright then, when you two are married, | 好吧 你们两个结婚后 |
[34:33] | you are gonna keep your promise | 你要信守诺言 |
[34:34] | and get me my restaurant, right? | 帮我开餐馆 对吗 |
[34:36] | Not so fast. | 别心急 |
[34:37] | I make that promise to a beautiful princess, | 我是对美丽的公主作出承诺 |
[34:39] | not a cranky woman. | 可不是对你这个疯女人 |
[34:40] | Why are those logs moving? | 那些浮木为什么会动 |
[34:44] | Those aren’t logs. | 那些不是浮木 |
[34:49] | I’ve got bits on the big wood. | 大木头上有牙齿哦 |
[35:02] | Wait… where, where did they go? | 等等 他们要去哪儿 |
[35:03] | Come here! | 过来 |
[35:05] | One taste of the muscle. | 我咬到他们了 |
[35:07] | Ouch! That’s my tail! | 啊 那是我的尾巴 |
[35:12] | Know where they’ll find? | 他们会找到这里吗 |
[35:13] | Find you own dream | 你自求多福吧 |
[35:16] | There he is. | 他在哪儿 |
[35:16] | That’s him! That’s him! | 就是他 就是他 |
[35:17] | Help me out of this one, | 帮我度过这关 |
[35:19] | once I marry Charlotte, I should get your restaurant. | 我和夏洛特结婚后就给你买餐馆 |
[35:22] | You gonna taste so good. Tasted better than fly. | 你一定很美味 比苍蝇好吃 |
[35:26] | Quick, quick. Pull me up! | 快点 快拉我一把 |
[35:28] | You can hop, but you can’t hide. | 你虽然能跳 但你躲不了 |
[35:30] | We’ve got all night. | 我们有一整晚的时间 |
[35:33] | Alright, waitress. | 好了 服务员 |
[35:34] | Looks like we are going to be here for a while. | 看来我们要在这里待一阵子了 |
[35:36] | So we may as well get comfortable. | 所以我们或许应该销魂一下 |
[35:40] | Get your slimy self away from me. | 你这浑身黏液的东西 离我远点 |
[35:42] | I told you, it is not slime! | 我说过 这不是黏液 |
[35:45] | It is mucus! | 是保护黏胶 |
[35:56] | Rise and shine, sleeping beauty. | 太阳晒屁股了 睡美人 |
[35:59] | Gators are gone. | 鳄鱼都走了 |
[36:01] | We gotta get back to New Orleans | 我们要回到新奥尔良 |
[36:02] | and undo this mess you’ve got us into. | 把你惹的这些麻烦都解决掉 |
[36:05] | That was just the one parading around | 我只是一个爱胡说八道的 |
[36:07] | with the fully baloney, Tiana. | 花花公子而已 |
[36:10] | Music to paddle back. | 划船回家的音乐 |
[36:12] | I could use a little help. | 你还是来帮帮忙吧 |
[36:15] | Help? | 帮忙 |
[36:15] | I will play a little louder. | 那我弹大点声吧 |
[36:21] | How about a little less picking and… | 如果你不要弹琴然后来 |
[36:26] | I know that tune! | 我知道这曲子 |
[36:28] | “Jipper my blues” | 点燃我的布鲁斯 |
[36:34] | Play it, brother. | 继续 老兄 |
[36:38] | Oh yeah! | 太棒了 |
[36:45] | I’ve waited you for all my life. | 我终于等到知音了 |
[36:47] | How did you learn to play like that? | 你从哪里学会演奏这个的 |
[36:49] | Well, in the Bayou, | 在长沼 |
[36:49] | it’s the best jazz school in the world. | 那里是世上最好的爵士乐学校 |
[36:51] | All the greats play the river boats. | 所有伟大的音乐家都在船上演奏 |
[36:53] | Oh, Louis will give anything | 若能和那些人同台演出 |
[36:55] | to be up there jamming with the big boys. | 让路易斯干什么都行 |
[36:58] | So, why don’t you? | 那你为什么不去呢 |
[36:59] | Oh, I tried once. | 我去过一次 |
[37:11] | It didn’t end well. | 结果不太理想 |
[37:14] | It has been a real pleasure meeting you. | 见到你真的非常高兴 |
[37:16] | Louis, and thank your kindness for not eating us. | 路易斯 谢谢你没吃了我们 |
[37:19] | But we’d best to be on our way. | 但我们最好还是上路吧 |
[37:21] | Where… where are you going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[37:23] | To find somebody to break this spell. | 找人解除魔咒 |
[37:25] | What spell? | 什么魔咒 |
[37:26] | Brace yourself, my scaly friend. | 听好 我的朋友 |
[37:29] | We are not frogs. | 我们不是青蛙 |
[37:31] | We are humans. | 我们是人类 |
[37:37] | You are serious? | 你没开玩笑吗 |
[37:38] | I am Naveen, Prince of Maldonia. | 我是马多尼亚的纳温王子 |
[37:41] | And she is Tiana, the waitress. | 她是服务生蒂安娜 |
[37:44] | Do not kiss her. | 别亲她 |
[37:45] | Now, just a second. | 让我来说吧 |
[37:47] | This groom here got himself turned | 这个年轻人被巫术 |
[37:49] | into a frog by a voodoo man. | 变成了青蛙 |
[37:50] | – And now… – Voodoo? | -如今 -巫术 |
[37:52] | Like the kind Mama Odie do? | 就是欧迪婆婆用的法术吗 |
[37:54] | Mama Odie? | 欧迪婆婆 |
[37:55] | Mama Odie. She’s the voodoo queen of the bayou. | 欧迪婆婆 她是长沼的巫术女王 |
[37:58] | She got magic and spells, all kind of voodoo. | 她会魔法 咒语以及各种巫术 |
[38:03] | Could you take us to her? | 你能带我们去找她吗 |
[38:05] | To the deepest, darkest part of the bayou? | 到长沼深处的黑暗森林中去吗 |
[38:08] | Facing razors, sharp backup machines | 被飞刀利器追杀 |
[38:10] | that trap us and hunt us with guns?! | 或被猎枪杀死吗 |
[38:13] | No. | 不可能 |
[38:17] | Watch and learn. | 学着点 |
[38:20] | Louis. | 路易斯 |
[38:21] | It’s too bad we cannot help you with your dream. | 我们不能帮你实现愿望真是太遗憾了 |
[38:24] | If only you were smaller, less toothy. | 如果你个头小一点 牙再少一点 |
[38:29] | You could play jazz to the darling crowds | 给观众演奏时就 |
[38:31] | without scaring them. | 不会吓到他们了 |
[38:33] | Anyway, enjoy your loneliness, my friend. | 无所谓了 享受孤独吧 朋友 |
[38:35] | Apprécier | 祝你幸福 |
[38:37] | Cute. | 不错 |
[38:38] | But it’s not gonna… | 但是不会 |
[38:40] | Hey guys, I… I just have a crazy idea. | 各位 我有个疯狂的主意 |
[38:43] | What if I asked Mama Odie to turn me human? | 让欧迪婆婆把我变成人类怎么样 |
[38:46] | Louis, you are a genius. | 路易斯 你是个天才 |
[38:48] | Halleluiah! | 哈利路亚 |
[38:55] | If I were human being, I’d head straight for New Orleans. | 如果变成人类 我就直奔新奥尔良 |
[38:59] | And I’d blow this horn, so hot and strong. | 用心吹响这只小号 |
[39:02] | Like no one they’d ever seen. | 没人像我一样卖力 |
[39:03] | Well, here is Louis Armstrong, Mister Sdyney Bechet. | 我是路易斯·阿姆斯特朗 悉尼·巴特先生 |
[39:08] | All the boys gonna step aside. | 听过我的美妙演奏 |
[39:10] | When they hear this song this alligator play. | 所有人都会臣服一旁 |
[39:13] | Listen! | 听啊 |
[39:22] | When I’m human, as I hope to be. | 如我所愿 变成人类 |
[39:26] | I’m gonna blow this horn till the cows come home. | 牛儿回家前 我会一直吹 |
[39:29] | And everyone’s gonna bow down to me. | 人人都向我鞠躬致敬 |
[39:30] | Thank you! Thank you! Oh, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:34] | I love you too, baby! | 宝贝 我也爱你 |
[39:38] | When I’m myself again, I want just the life I had. | 当我变回自己 我要随心所欲 |
[39:42] | That doesn’t sound too bad. | 这个主意不错 |
[39:45] | A red head on my left arm. | 红发女郎 黑肤美女 |
[39:47] | A brunette on my right | 左拥右抱 |
[39:49] | A blonde or two to hold the candles. | 一两个金发美女手持蜡烛 |
[39:53] | And that seems just about right. | 就应该这样 |
[39:54] | Eh, Louis? | 路易斯 |
[39:55] | Life is short. | 人生苦短 |
[39:56] | When you’re done, you’re done. | 岁月穿梭 |
[39:57] | We’re on this Earth to have some fun. | 人生在世 理应享受 |
[39:59] | And that’s the way things are. | 事事如此 |
[40:01] | Tell me, brother! | 跟我说说 兄弟 |
[40:01] | When I’m human, and I’m gonna be. | 当我变回人类 我肯定会变回去 |
[40:06] | I’m gonna tear it up like I did before. | 还要像以前一样风流倜傥 |
[40:08] | That’s a royal guarantee. | 这才是皇室的待遇 |
[40:11] | You are getting married. | 你要结婚了 |
[40:14] | Oh… right. | 好吧 |
[40:15] | I just have to leave a string of butterfly behind me. | 不能再招蜂引蝶了 |
[40:18] | Your modesty becomes you. | 你会变得谦虚 |
[40:20] | And your sense of responsibility. | 充满责任感 |
[40:22] | I worked hard for everything I got. | 我通过努力得来一切 |
[40:25] | And that’s the way it supposed to be. | 事情本该如此 |
[40:27] | When I’m a human being, at least I’ll act like one. | 当我变回人类 至少我会那样 |
[40:31] | If you do your best each and every day, | 若每日尽力做到最好 |
[40:34] | good things are sure to come your way. | 好事就会顺心如意 |
[40:36] | What you give is what you get. | 一分耕耘 一分收获 |
[40:38] | My daddy sad that and now I’ll never forget. | 父亲的箴言 片刻不忘 |
[40:40] | And I amend it to you. | 希望你也能改变 |
[40:43] | When we’re humans and we’re gonna be. | 当我们变成人类 肯定能成功 |
[40:47] | I’m gonna blow my horn. | 我要吹响号角 |
[40:51] | I’m gonna live a high life. | 我要过得更好 |
[40:53] | I’m gonna do my best to take my place in the Sun. | 我要尽力追寻梦想 |
[40:58] | When we’re human. | 当我们变回人类 |
[41:16] | Oh, Prince Naveen dear. | 亲爱的纳温王子 |
[41:17] | I’m positively modified you had to endured | 对于昨晚的青蛙事件 |
[41:22] | that frog fiasco last night. | 我非常抱歉 |
[41:24] | Well, when your next in line for the throne, | 如果你是王位继承人 |
[41:27] | you’ll poised like panther. | 你要有豹一般迅猛的身手 |
[41:30] | Ready to expect the unexpected. | 必须要对意外情况有所准备 |
[41:37] | Your ear? | 你的耳朵 |
[41:39] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[41:46] | There are plenty of mosquitoes. | 这里蚊子太多了 |
[41:49] | Everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[41:51] | Please. | 请听我说 |
[41:53] | Miss Charlotte, | 夏洛特小姐 |
[41:54] | I can no longer ignore the throbbing of my heart. | 我再也无法忽视内心的悸动 |
[42:03] | Even our time together is been brief, | 我们相处时日虽短 |
[42:05] | the experience’s heavenly. | 却令我感觉身处天堂 |
[42:07] | Many thanks. Thanks, Naveen. | 谢谢 纳温 |
[42:12] | It got me blushing like it’s… | 你的话让我害羞了 |
[42:14] | Would you be the honoured of | 我能否有幸娶你 |
[42:17] | becoming Princess of Maldonia? | 做马多尼亚的王妃呢 |
[42:21] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[42:23] | That’s a pledge. | 从未如此认真过 |
[42:25] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[42:26] | Oh, I would definitely marry you. | 我当然愿意嫁给你 |
[42:29] | Oh, there’s so much to place in the guest list. | 需要请好多人参加婚礼 |
[42:31] | The dress, the music, the flowers, the shoes. | 晚礼服 音乐 鲜花 鞋子 |
[42:34] | We’re gonna have ourselves a party growing. | 我们要筹备一场婚礼舞会 |
[42:43] | No! | 不 |
[42:45] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[42:47] | Because somebody let our froggy prince go, Larry. | 拉瑞 因为你放跑了我们的青蛙王子 |
[42:50] | I’m reduced to asking for help | 还好我还可以 |
[42:52] | from my friends on the other side. | 请另一世界的朋友帮忙 |
[42:56] | Now this restaurant of yours, | 你的餐馆会有 |
[42:57] | is it gonna have a etouffee? | 龙虾沙拉吗 |
[42:59] | Jambalaya, gumbo, it’s gonna have it all. | 海鲜焗饭 秋葵汤 都会有的 |
[43:01] | Always wanted to try red bean and rice. | 一直想吃红豆米饭 |
[43:04] | Muffuletta, poor boy. | 火腿奶酪三明治 可怜的孩子 |
[43:06] | Stop, Louis. | 别说了 路易斯 |
[43:08] | You two are making me so very hungry. | 你们两个说的我都饿了 |
[43:14] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[43:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[43:19] | You are frightening the food. | 你把食物吓跑了 |
[43:24] | This is how it gonna looks. | 看来就是这样 |
[43:36] | What? | 什么 |
[43:37] | Oh no… | 不 不 |
[43:38] | No, no, no… | 不 不 |
[43:39] | There is no way | 这绝不可能 |
[43:41] | I’m kissing a frog and eating a bug on the same day. | 在同一天吻了青蛙后 又想吃虫子 |
[43:45] | Oh no… | 不 |
[44:01] | Hello… | 你好 |
[44:02] | Hold still. | 等等 |
[44:03] | Stop pulling. | 别扯了 |
[44:05] | You are making me very difficult. | 你让我很难受 |
[44:06] | You all found anything to eat yet? | 你们找到吃的了吗 |
[44:08] | Oh my… | 天哪 |
[44:10] | Hang on. | 别动 |
[44:11] | Old Louis has got this covered. | 交给老路易斯来解决吧 |
[44:12] | No. No. No… | 不 不 不 |
[44:16] | How’s that? | 这样如何 |
[44:18] | This could be a little better. | 本来能更好点的 |
[44:20] | You know what this needs? | 知道我们需要什么吗 |
[44:22] | A sharp stick. | 尖木棍 |
[44:23] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[44:26] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[44:27] | My fault? My fault? | 我的错 是我的错吗 |
[44:28] | – Let me tell you something… – Now listen! | -我告诉你 -闭嘴听我说 |
[44:30] | I would have a wonderful life… | 我本可以过上好日子的 |
[44:31] | Well, look at you. | 看看你 |
[44:33] | Wow, girl. I bet you and your boyfriend | 姑娘 你和你的男友 |
[44:36] | do look good, way a run | 看上去很配 |
[44:38] | No… he ain’t my boyfriend. | 不 他不是我男朋友 |
[44:40] | I’m Prince of Maldonia. | 我是马多尼亚王子 |
[44:42] | Never tried a little lie in this situation yo. | 你们就别睁着眼睛说瞎话了 |
[44:45] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[44:47] | One more time now. | 再试一次 |
[44:55] | That looks better yeah. | 这回好多了 |
[44:57] | Oh, it’s okay, baby. I don’t explode me. | 孩子们 别紧张 我不会爆炸的 |
[45:00] | I ain’t not firecracker. | 我不是爆竹 |
[45:01] | I just got my big butt glowing in the night. | 只不过我的屁股会在晚上发光 |
[45:05] | Women like a man with a big back pouch. | 女人喜欢大屁股的男人 |
[45:08] | Oh, you’ve done this a real good for sure. | 你们的情形的确有点复杂 |
[45:11] | Now where did it go to end? | 怎么让你们脱身呢 |
[45:12] | Near. | 快了 |
[45:13] | Hang on, chap. | 等等 孩子 |
[45:14] | I’m gonna go in a little to this here… | 我要管这事了 |
[45:17] | Go in all and get them out. | 进去 把它们拽出来 |
[45:27] | You’re free to go. | 你们自由啦 |
[45:31] | Last time I introduce myself. | 请允许我自我介绍一下 |
[45:33] | My name is Raymond. | 我叫雷蒙德 |
[45:35] | But you can call me Ray. | 但你们可以叫我雷 |
[45:36] | Pardon me, but your accent… it’s funny, you know. | 恕我直言 但你的口音 很搞笑 |
[45:40] | Okay, champ bro. | 算你说对了 |
[45:42] | Born and breed in the bayou. | 我在长沼土生土长 |
[45:44] | You all must be new around here. | 一看你们就是外地人 |
[45:46] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[45:48] | we are from a place far, far away from this world. | 我们从很远很远的地方来 |
[45:51] | Go to bed! | 去休息吧 |
[45:52] | 1, 2, 3, 4. | 一二三四 |
[45:54] | A… No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[45:56] | We are people. | 我们是人类 |
[45:58] | Prince Charming here | 白马王子 |
[45:59] | got himself turned into a frog by a voodoo witch doctor. | 中了巫术变成了青蛙 |
[46:02] | Well, there you go! | 原来是这样 |
[46:03] | And we were on our way to Mama Odie’s. | 我们正要去找欧迪婆婆 |
[46:05] | We think maybe she can… | 希望她可以 |
[46:07] | Mama Odie? | 欧迪婆婆 |
[46:08] | You’re heading the wrong direction here. | 你们走错方向了 |
[46:10] | Now what kind of dumb head told you all to go this way? | 哪个蠢材告诉你们走这条路的 |
[46:13] | I found the stick! | 我找到木棍了 |
[46:17] | Louis, Ray here says you’ve been taking us | 路易斯 雷告诉我们 |
[46:21] | in a wrong direction. | 你带错路了 |
[46:23] | I was… well, listen, I was confused by the topography, | 我 对地形 地理 |
[46:27] | and the… geography and the… chorography… | 地势不太熟悉 |
[46:30] | First rule of the bayou, | 长沼第一法则 |
[46:32] | you never take directions from a gator. | 绝不要让短嘴鳄带路 |
[46:36] | What if me and my nation of the hip show you all the way? | 让我和同伴们带路如何 |
[46:40] | Ah, [speaks Maldonian] | 太漂亮了 |
[46:42] | 10 thousand ready! | 所有人准备 |
[46:43] | Are you ready for a little bayou data go? | 准备好为他们带路了吗 |
[46:46] | Ready where you are, Cousin Ray! | 你准备好就出发 雷表哥 |
[46:48] | Alright, Lulu! | 好的 璐璐 |
[46:49] | Let’s get doing, darling! | 我们出发吧 亲爱的 |
[46:53] | Come on, Chap. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[46:54] | Just follow the flashing butt! | 跟着亮光的屁股走 |
[46:56] | We’re gonna take ya down, | 我们来带路 |
[46:57] | We’re gonna take ya down, | 我们来带路 |
[46:58] | We’re gonna take ya all the way down! | 我们要带你们到达终点 |
[47:00] | We’re gonna take ya down, | 我们来带路 |
[47:01] | We’re gonna take ya down, | 我们来带路 |
[47:03] | We’re gonna take ya all the way down! | 我们要带你们到达终点 |
[47:05] | Going down the bayou. | 走进长沼 |
[47:07] | Going down the bayou. | 走进长沼 |
[47:10] | Going down the bayou. | 走进长沼 |
[47:12] | To lead you all the way. | 全程为你们带路 |
[47:14] | We got the whole family. | 我们有一个大家庭 |
[47:15] | Cousin Bibi. | 比比表兄 |
[47:16] | Cousin Putro. | 普特洛表兄 |
[47:18] | Oh, grandmamma oh. | 还有奶奶 |
[47:20] | Your light on! | 开始发光吧 |
[47:23] | We are going to do it together. | 大家一起 |
[47:25] | Now here that’s how we do. | 我们这样带路 |
[47:27] | Me and the band and the band and me. | 我和乐队 乐队和我 |
[47:30] | We’ll all be there for you. | 我们和你在一起 |
[47:32] | We’re gonna take ya’. | 我们给你们领路 |
[47:33] | We’re gonna take ya’. | 我们给你们领路 |
[47:34] | We’re gonna take you all the way down. | 我们全程给你们领路 |
[47:36] | We know where you’re going and we’re going with you. | 我们知道方向 我们与你们同行 |
[47:38] | Taking you all the way. | 全程为你们带路 |
[47:41] | Going down the bayou. | 走进长沼 |
[47:43] | Going down the bayou. | 走进长沼 |
[47:45] | Going down the bayou. | 走进长沼 |
[47:48] | Taking you all…you know. | 全程为你们带路 |
[47:54] | Come on, yo! | 快点 |
[47:55] | Keep that line going. | 跟上队伍 |
[47:56] | And the line’s going. | 保持队形 |
[47:58] | Yeah, your line… | 没错 你的队形 |
[48:02] | Friends, I know I’m in hug to you all pretty deep already. | 朋友 我知道已经让你们帮了很多忙 |
[48:07] | But it seems our little froggy prince lost his way. | 不过看起来我们的小青蛙王子迷路了 |
[48:12] | And I need your generous assistance to get him back. | 我需要你们帮我把它找回来 |
[48:17] | I hear you. | 我懂你们的意思 |
[48:18] | Now, what’s in it for you ‘all? | 对你们有什么好处对吧 |
[48:20] | Well, as soon as I dispose “Big Daddy” La Bouff, | 只要我搞定了拉布福老爹 |
[48:25] | then I’m gonna run this town. | 我就能统治这个小镇 |
[48:28] | I’ll have the entire city of New Orleans | 可以将整个新奥尔良城 |
[48:32] | in the palm of my hand. | 握在手中 |
[48:34] | And you’ll have all the wayward souls, | 你们就可以获得所有的灵魂 |
[48:37] | your dark little heart’s desire. | 来满足你们内心那些阴暗的欲望 |
[48:45] | You all love that, don’t you? | 你们一定会喜欢的 不是么 |
[48:48] | So, we got ourselves a deal? | 所以 就这么说定了吧 |
[49:04] | Now we’re talking! | 现在听我说 |
[49:05] | We’re gonna find ourselves a frog. | 我们 去把那只青蛙找回来 |
[49:08] | Search everywhere! | 搜遍每一个角落 |
[49:09] | The bayou, the quarter. | 不管长沼还是驻地 |
[49:11] | Bring him to me alive. | 把他活捉回来 |
[49:13] | I need his heart pumping. | 他必须活着才行 |
[49:15] | For now. | 现在出发吧 |
[49:16] | Find it! | 找到他 |
[49:18] | Third squiz. | 仔细找 |
[49:36] | I’m taking them back to way. | 我们要回去了 |
[49:38] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[49:39] | Bye bye, Puggy. | 再见了小家伙 |
[49:40] | Bye bye, Louis. | 再见 路易斯 |
[49:42] | And don’t forget to tell Evangeline wait right there. | 还有别忘了让伊万杰琳在那儿等我 |
[49:44] | Bonjour! | 再见 |
[49:46] | That’s your girl? | 你女朋友吗 |
[49:47] | Oh, no… my girl? | 我女朋友 不是不是 |
[49:50] | That’s Evangeline. | 她是伊万杰琳 |
[49:52] | Evangeline? | 伊万杰琳? |
[49:54] | She’s the most prettiest firefly ever did glow. | 她是世界上最美的萤火虫 |
[49:59] | You know I talk to Evangeline almost every night. | 我每天晚上都和她聊天 |
[50:02] | She got sound, don’t say much. | 她喜欢聆听 不爱说话 |
[50:05] | And I know in my heart. | 我很确定 |
[50:07] | Someday, we’re gonna be together, yeah. | 总有一天 我们会在一起的 |
[50:11] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[50:13] | Yes, so sweet. | 没错 很甜蜜 |
[50:14] | Just do not settle down so quickly, my friend. | 别这么快就下结论 伙计 |
[50:17] | There are plenty of fireflies in the swamp. | 沼泽地里的萤火虫还有很多呢 |
[50:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[50:25] | Prick of bush has just got me! | 我被灌木丛里的刺扎到了 |
[50:26] | Get it down! | 我不行了 |
[50:27] | Get it down! | 不行啦 |
[50:30] | The darkness, it’s closing in! | 黑暗正侵蚀着我 |
[50:33] | I’m so cold! | 好冷啊 |
[50:34] | Will you hold still, you big baby? | 你能别动吗 大块头 |
[50:37] | I touched it yet. | 我只是碰了碰而已 |
[50:44] | Oh, take a look at them, the two jumpers. | 快看那两只欢蹦乱跳的 |
[50:49] | I can taste their frog legs already. | 我感觉已经尝到他们大腿的味道了 |
[50:51] | Like them taste real good with the sauce bercha’, | 拿他们蘸着贝卡酱吃 |
[50:54] | right pa? | 对吧 爸爸 |
[50:55] | You keep quiet! | 你小声点儿 |
[51:03] | My thoughts exactly do things. | 和我想的完全一样 |
[51:06] | It’s time to catch us some frogs. | 我们该去抓点青蛙了 |
[51:16] | You know, waitress, | 知道吗服务生 |
[51:17] | I have finally figured out what is wrong with you. | 我终于知道你有什么问题了 |
[51:20] | Have you now? | 是吗 |
[51:21] | You do not know how to have fun. | 你根本不知道如何寻欢作乐 |
[51:25] | There. Somebody had to say it. | 对吧 必须得有人告诉你这些 |
[51:27] | Thank you, ’cause I figured out what your problem is too. | 谢谢 正好我也找到你的问题所在 |
[51:31] | I am… too wonderful? | 我 过于优秀了 对吧 |
[51:34] | No, you’re a no-count, plundering, lazy bump on a log. | 错 你是个没钱没品又懒惰的呆子 |
[51:38] | Kill joy. | 真无趣 |
[51:40] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[51:41] | Ah, nothing. | 没什么 |
[51:43] | Miss stick in the mud. | 卑微的严肃小姐 |
[51:44] | Listen here, mister. | 听着先生 |
[51:46] | Miss stick in the mud has had to work | 当你在你的象牙宫殿里 |
[51:48] | two jobs her whole life | 用着银勺子 |
[51:49] | while you’ve been sucking on a silver spoon | 被无数侍女簇拥着的时候 |
[51:51] | chasing chamber maids around your…your ivory tower! | 卑微的严肃小姐不得不靠加班养家 |
[51:55] | Actually, it’s polished marble. | 事实上它是抛光的大理石 |
[51:57] | Wow, I got me one, boys! | 我抓到了一只 伙计们 |
[52:00] | Go get the little one over there! | 去把那只小的也抓走 |
[52:17] | They’re with guns! | 他们有枪 |
[52:21] | Look at him, big Darnell. | 看啊 达尼尔 |
[52:22] | I will make a gold ready with your dinner… | 我会好好地为你准备晚餐的 |
[52:24] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[52:26] | A bug got to do what a bug got to do. | 小虫子要做小虫子该做的事了 |
[52:38] | I think I’ve done with my favourite tooth. | 我最后的一颗牙也要掉了 |
[52:46] | Darnell I’m gonna help you. | 达尼尔 我来帮你了 |
[52:51] | Oh hoo. Pa, I got one! | 老爸 我抓到了一只 |
[52:54] | You quiet down! | 你给我老实点 |
[52:57] | What happened to yours? | 你的那只怎么了 |
[52:59] | Shut your crap, will you? | 你给我闭嘴 |
[53:02] | Free! | 自由啦 |
[53:16] | Pa, did you hear that suspicious sound? | 老爸 你听到那个诡异的声音了吗 |
[53:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:22] | I sure did. | 我当然听到了 |
[53:30] | What’d you two looking at? | 你们两个在看什么 |
[53:33] | Just missed it. | 就差一点 |
[53:36] | I will take him down. | 我会打到他的 |
[53:39] | Thank god | 我的天哪 |
[53:40] | I got this. | 我来 |
[53:41] | Now go! | 趁现在 快跑 |
[53:42] | What did you… | 你在做什么 |
[53:46] | No, no, no… | 别别别 |
[53:47] | Don’t do it! | 不要啊 |
[53:52] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[53:56] | Missed. | 又没打到 |
[54:15] | You two ain’t like no frogs I ever seen. | 真没见过这样的青蛙 |
[54:19] | They’re smart. | 他们还真聪明 |
[54:20] | And we talk, too. | 我们还会说话呢 |
[54:34] | You’re alright there, little bug? | 你没事吧 小虫子 |
[54:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[54:37] | But your breath nearly kill me to death. | 你的口臭差点杀了我 |
[54:41] | Would you mind? | 你能不能帮忙 |
[54:43] | I got you covered, bro. | 我帮你搞定 兄弟 |
[54:46] | Much applies peewee. | 好多了啊 小东西 |
[54:48] | Now, how about the lower side? | 屁股下面这些呢 |
[54:53] | And we talk too, I like it! | 我们还会说话 我喜欢这句 |
[54:56] | You’re secretly funny. | 你其实还蛮幽默的嘛 |
[54:57] | Not a stick in the mud? | 不是个卑微的严肃小姐了吗 |
[54:59] | – Well, I was going… – Say it, say it. | -那个 我的意思是 -快说 快说 |
[55:00] | Alright, you’re not exactly… | 好吧 其实你不是 |
[55:03] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见 |
[55:03] | I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[55:04] | … a complete stick deep in the mud. | 并非一个非常严肃的小姐 |
[55:08] | Easy, easy. | 轻点 轻点 |
[55:10] | This one in there. Hold on. | 这个卡得很深 等等 |
[55:11] | Holy… | 我的天 |
[55:13] | I know we gotta get to Mama Odie like a little speed. | 我知道我们想快点到欧迪婆婆那里 |
[55:17] | but this particular extra occasion | 但是这个意外 |
[55:20] | gonna take a while, yeah. | 还需要一点时间 |
[55:21] | Oh, poor Louis. | 可怜的路易斯 |
[55:23] | You know what would make me feel better. | 你知道怎样能让我感觉好点么 |
[55:27] | Crawfish smutted in Remoulade Sauce. | 小龙虾沾着蛋黄酱 |
[55:29] | Mercy! | 发发慈悲吧 |
[55:30] | Gotta a little more | 还有几个 |
[55:31] | Some of the flosser sprinkle with prawn. | 或者鳕鱼也可以 |
[55:33] | Oh, Mama! | 妈妈咪呀 |
[55:35] | How about some swamp Gumbo? | 沼泽秋葵汤如何 |
[55:37] | That’ll do. | 那也不错 |
[55:39] | Sound delicious. | 听起来不错 |
[55:40] | I’ll start a pre-dinner cocktail | 我想喝点开胃酒 |
[55:42] | and something to nibble on. | 和一盘开胃菜 |
[55:43] | But I’ll wait. Thanks. | 不过我还是等等吧 谢谢 |
[55:45] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[55:47] | Your royal highness, | 至高无上的殿下 |
[55:48] | you are going to mince these mushrooms. | 你要负责切这些蘑菇 |
[55:50] | Do… do what? | 做 做什么 |
[55:51] | Mince the mushrooms! | 切蘑菇 |
[55:54] | Hop to it! | 快动手 |
[55:56] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[55:57] | – Are you mincing? – Alright! | -你开始切了吗 -好吧 |
[55:59] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[56:12] | What. | 还好嘛 |
[56:13] | Step aside, mister. | 让我来 殿下 |
[56:15] | Watch and learn. | 学着点 |
[56:21] | Oh, alright. | 好吧 |
[56:26] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[56:27] | You know, I’ve never done anything like this before. | 那个 我 我从来没做过这些 |
[56:30] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[56:32] | When you live in a castle, everything is done for you. | 住在城堡里 所有事都是准备好的 |
[56:36] | All the time, they… dress you, they feed you, | 一直都是 他们帮你穿衣服 喂你吃饭 |
[56:39] | drive you, brush your teeth. | 帮你开车 还帮你刷牙 |
[56:41] | Oh, poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[56:44] | I admit it was a charm life and | 我承认在这之前我感觉挺好的 |
[56:46] | until the day my cut me off | 直到父母剥夺了我的继承权 |
[56:47] | Suddenly I realised… I don’t know how to do anything. | 我突然发现 我什么都不会做 |
[56:59] | You got to make yourself a very decent mushroom, mincer. | 你的蘑菇还是切的不错的 殿下 |
[57:04] | Oh, you think so? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[57:05] | Keep practising. | 要不断练习 |
[57:06] | And you’ll be just my type. | 然后我就会喜欢上你了 |
[57:08] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -才怪 |
[57:09] | Oh, come on. What was that? That was below the frog frail. | 拜托 这算什么 你伤了一只青蛙的心 |
[57:32] | They said Hello? | 他们说 你好 |
[57:33] | And you said what? | 你说 什么 |
[57:34] | And you said get your ugly fish in. | 然后你说 把你的丑鱼带进来 |
[57:39] | Anyone for seconds? | 还有人要汤吗 |
[57:41] | That was magnificent. | 这个真的很好喝 |
[57:43] | You truly have a gift. | 你真的很有天赋 |
[57:45] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:49] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[57:52] | The sweetest firefly in all creation. | 世界上最美的萤火虫 |
[57:55] | Evangeline? | 伊万杰琳 |
[57:57] | I wanna meet this girl! | 我也想见见她 |
[57:59] | Where’s she at? | 她在哪儿呢 |
[58:00] | Oh, you can’t miss her. | 你一定不会错过她的 |
[58:02] | She glows right up there in front of you. | 她就在你面前闪耀呢 |
[58:07] | Look out she lights on the sky. | 看着她在天空中闪烁 |
[58:13] | My babe Evangeline. | 我亲爱的伊万杰琳 |
[58:17] | Oh, that I know… | 在我看来 |
[58:18] | So far above me yet I know her heart belongs to only me. | 虽离我遥远 但只属于我 |
[58:29] | J’adore. | 我喜欢你 |
[58:30] | I adore you. | 我喜欢你 |
[58:30] | Je t’aime. | 我爱你 |
[58:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[58:32] | Evangeline. | 伊万杰琳 |
[58:33] | Just translating! | 我只是在翻译 |
[58:34] | You’re my queen of the night. | 你是我的夜之女王 |
[58:38] | So still, so bright. | 如此寂静 如此明亮 |
[58:41] | That someone is beautiful as she. | 还有什么和她一样美丽呢 |
[58:47] | Good love, someone like me. | 美好的爱情 像我这样 |
[58:50] | Oh, no. I don’t dance. | 不 我不会跳舞 |
[58:52] | Love always finds a way, it’s true. | 爱让梦想成真 没错 |
[58:56] | I’ve never danced. | 我从没跳过舞 |
[58:57] | And I love you, Evangeline. | 我爱你 伊万杰琳 |
[59:01] | If I can mince, you can dance. | 既然我可以切东西 你就可以跳舞 |
[59:24] | Love is beautiful. | 爱很美丽 |
[59:26] | Love is wonderful. | 爱很奇妙 |
[59:29] | Love is everything, do you agree? | 爱就是一切 是吧 |
[59:36] | Look out she lights on the sky. | 看着她在天空中闪耀 |
[59:42] | I love you, Evangeline. | 我爱你 伊万杰琳 |
[59:57] | Lots have getting us up for one hack of a dance partner. | 我们只是跳了支舞而已 |
[1:00:01] | We… uhm…we best be portion on. | 我们最好还是冷静冷静 |
[1:00:11] | Tiana! | 蒂安娜 |
[1:00:12] | Naveen! | 纳温 |
[1:00:16] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[1:00:38] | Not bad for a 197-year-old blind lady. | 我这个197岁的盲老太太身手不错吧 |
[1:00:43] | Now, which one of you know the | 你们哪个 |
[1:00:46] | theory of been messing with the Shadow Man? | 惹到影子巫师了吗 |
[1:00:53] | We’re so glad we found you, Mama Odie. | 真高兴能找到你 欧迪婆婆 |
[1:00:55] | Man, Louis here had been telling us all about you. | 路易斯和我们说了很多你的事 |
[1:00:58] | We have been travelling quite a long way | 我们走了很久才找到你 |
[1:00:59] | and you can’t imagine what we’ve been through. | 你一定不知道我们都经历了些什么 |
[1:01:01] | And we… and, and, and… we heard that you… | 还有我们 我们 我们听说你 |
[1:01:04] | Juju! | 小家伙 |
[1:01:08] | Come on over here, you bad boy. | 过来吧 你这个坏孩子 |
[1:01:13] | Be a little sugar now. | 来点甜蜜的 |
[1:01:17] | You just love your mama, don’t you? | 你很爱你妈妈 对吧 |
[1:01:21] | Good to see you again, Ray. | 很高兴再次见到你 雷 |
[1:01:24] | How’s your grandma? | 你祖母怎样了 |
[1:01:25] | Oh, she’s fine. | 哦 她很好 |
[1:01:27] | Got into a trouble for flying into the neighbour again. | 又因为飞进邻居家而惹了点小麻烦 |
[1:01:30] | Oh, I like that gal. | 我喜欢那女人 |
[1:01:34] | Mama Odie. | 欧迪婆婆 |
[1:01:36] | We don’t wanna take up too much of your time. | 我们也不想浪费您太多的时间 |
[1:01:38] | You all want some candy? | 要点糖果吗 |
[1:01:40] | Oh, not pretty. | 还是算了 |
[1:01:42] | No thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:01:42] | Then that is too bad! | 真是太遗憾了嘛 |
[1:01:45] | This is special candy. | 这可是很特别的糖果哦 |
[1:01:47] | Which will turn you back into human. | 它可以让你们变回人类 |
[1:01:49] | – No… Please! – Wait, no… please, don’t take it! | -等下 -等等 别 别吃掉 |
[1:01:51] | I’m just messing with you all. | 我只是在和你们开玩笑而已 |
[1:01:54] | How on earth did you know that we wanted to turn back… | 你怎么知道我们想变回 |
[1:02:01] | Mama Odie? | 欧迪婆婆 |
[1:02:02] | Juju! | 小家伙 |
[1:02:03] | Why didn’t you tell me that my Gumbo is burning? | 你怎么不告诉我我的汤好了 |
[1:02:06] | You’re sure that this is the right bright voodoo lady | 你确定这就是那个住在长沼树洞里的 |
[1:02:08] | who lives in the bottom tree of the bayou? | 那个聪明魔女 |
[1:02:10] | Pretty sure. | 非常肯定 |
[1:02:13] | Can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:02:14] | Got to do it back around here. | 看来又得重做了 |
[1:02:15] | Mama Odie, if you… | 欧迪妈妈 如果你 |
[1:02:16] | Taste this! | 尝一下 |
[1:02:20] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[1:02:21] | Heat it hotter with a cup of shot of | 再加一勺迪巴斯卡酱 |
[1:02:23] | Debasaki and the bee’s sneeze. | 和蜂蜜然后加热 |
[1:02:24] | Now, can we… | 我们能不能 |
[1:02:25] | Juju! | 小家伙 |
[1:02:31] | Yeah! That’s got some zaim to it! | 美味极了 |
[1:02:35] | That’s just what it needed. | 这就是我想要的 |
[1:02:37] | Now, you all figure out what you need? | 你们现在明白自己想要什么了吗 |
[1:02:41] | It’s just like what you said, Mama Odie. | 就像你说的那样 欧迪婆婆 |
[1:02:43] | We need to be human. | 我们想变回人类 |
[1:02:44] | Ah! You only got to say you all need. | 啊 你们只需说出你们要的东西 |
[1:02:48] | You want to be human. | 你们只想着怎么变回人类 |
[1:02:50] | But you’re blind to what you need. | 但你们却不知道你们需要的是什么 |
[1:02:53] | What we want, what we needed. | 我们想要什么 我们需要什么 |
[1:02:55] | It’s all the same thing, yes. | 都一样嘛 对吧 |
[1:02:57] | It’s the same thing? No! | 一样吗 才怪 |
[1:03:01] | You listen to your mama now. | 听我说 |
[1:03:04] | Don’t matter what you look like. | 你们的长相并不重要 |
[1:03:06] | Don’t matter what you wear. | 穿着也不重要 |
[1:03:09] | How many ring you got on your finger. | 手上戴几个戒指 |
[1:03:11] | We don’t care. No, | 我们不在乎 没错 |
[1:03:12] | we don’t care! | 我们不在乎 |
[1:03:14] | Don’t matter where you come from. | 你们从哪来并不重要 |
[1:03:16] | Don’t even matter what you are. | 甚至你们是什么也不重要 |
[1:03:18] | A dog, a pig, a cow, a goat. | 是狗 是猪 是奶牛 是羊 |
[1:03:21] | Had ’em all in here (we had ’em all in here) | 我们什么都不缺 |
[1:03:23] | And they all knew what they wanted. | 他们都知道他们要什么 |
[1:03:25] | What they wanted me to do. | 想让我做什么 |
[1:03:28] | I told them what they needed. | 我告诉他们究竟需要什么 |
[1:03:31] | Just like I be telling you. | 就像我会告诉你们一样 |
[1:03:33] | You got to dig a little deeper. | 你们得再好好想想 |
[1:03:36] | Find out who you are. | 探究自我 |
[1:03:38] | You got to dig a little deeper. | 你们得再好好想想 |
[1:03:41] | It really ain’t that far | 其实并不难 |
[1:03:43] | When you find out who you are, | 了解了自己就能 |
[1:03:45] | you’ll find out what you need. | 了解自己的需求 |
[1:03:48] | Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed. | 蓝天和阳光能证明这些 |
[1:03:52] | You got to dig (dig). | 你们得再好好想想 |
[1:03:55] | You got to dig (dig). | 你们得再好好想想 |
[1:03:58] | Prince froggy is a rich little boy. | 青蛙王子是个富裕的孩子 |
[1:04:00] | You wanna be rich again. | 你想再次变得富裕 |
[1:04:03] | That ain’t gonna make you happy now, | 但这样不会让你变得开心 |
[1:04:05] | did it make you happy then? | 以后会让你开心吗 |
[1:04:07] | No! | 不会 |
[1:04:08] | Money ain’t got no soul. | 金钱会让你迷失自我 |
[1:04:10] | Money ain’t got no heart. | 金钱让你迷失心灵 |
[1:04:12] | All you need is some self-control. | 你要学会自我控制 |
[1:04:14] | Make yourself a brand new start. | 给自己一个全新的开始 |
[1:04:17] | You got to dig a little deeper. | 你们得再好好想想 |
[1:04:19] | Don’t have far to go. | 马上就要想到了 |
[1:04:22] | You got to dig a little deeper. | 你们得再好好想想 |
[1:04:25] | Tell the people, mama told you so. | 告诉大家婆婆这样告诉你 |
[1:04:27] | Can’t tell you what you’ll find | 不知道你会如何理解 |
[1:04:29] | Maybe love will grant you piece of mind. | 也许爱情能让你发现自我 |
[1:04:32] | Dig a little deeper and you’ll know | 再想想你就会发现 |
[1:04:36] | Miss froggy? | 青蛙小姐 |
[1:04:38] | Ma’am? | 是的 |
[1:04:38] | May I have a word? | 我可以说两句吗 |
[1:04:40] | Yes, ma’am. | 当然 女士 |
[1:04:42] | You’re a hard one, that’s what I heard. | 据我了解 你的状况有点难办 |
[1:04:47] | Your daddy was a loving man. | 你父亲是个可爱的人 |
[1:04:49] | Family through and through | 一直以家庭为重 |
[1:04:52] | You your daddy’s daughter. | 你是他的女儿 |
[1:04:54] | What he had in him you got in you. | 他有的一切你都有 |
[1:04:56] | You got to dig a little deeper. | 你们还得再想想 |
[1:04:58] | For you it’s gonna be tough. | 对你来说有点儿难 |
[1:05:01] | You got to dig a little deeper. | 你们还得再想想 |
[1:05:04] | You ain’t dug near far enough. | 想的还是不够深 |
[1:05:06] | Dig down deep inside yourself. | 深入地想想自己 |
[1:05:08] | You’ll find out what you need. | 你会发现你自己的需求 |
[1:05:11] | Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed. | 蓝天和阳光能证明这些 |
[1:05:15] | Open up the windows. | 把窗子打开 |
[1:05:17] | Let in the light children. | 让光线照进来吧孩子们 |
[1:05:19] | Blue skies and sunshine. | 蓝天和阳光 |
[1:05:21] | Blue skies and sunshine. | 蓝天和阳光 |
[1:05:24] | Blue skies and sunshine. | 蓝天和阳光 |
[1:05:30] | Guaranteed. | 能证明这些 |
[1:05:41] | Well, miss froggy, | 好了青蛙小姐 |
[1:05:43] | do you understand what you need now, child? | 现在知道你需要什么了吗 |
[1:05:46] | Yes, I do, Mama Odie! | 我知道了 欧迪婆婆 |
[1:05:48] | I need to dig a little deeper | 我还要投入更多的努力 |
[1:05:50] | and work even harder to get my restaurant. | 然后努力工作想办法开自己的餐厅 |
[1:05:53] | No. | 不是吧 |
[1:05:55] | Alright, yo. One more time! | 没关系 再来一次 |
[1:05:58] | It don’t matter what you look like. | 你们长什么样并不重要 |
[1:06:00] | It don’t… | 穿什么也 |
[1:06:01] | Nobody gonna sing with Ray… okay. | 没人愿意和雷一起唱 好吧 |
[1:06:04] | Well, if you still long to be human, | 如果你们还想变回人类 |
[1:06:08] | there’s only one way. | 只有一个方法 |
[1:06:12] | Gumbo, Gumbo, lead the path. | 秋葵汤秋葵 快快显灵 |
[1:06:15] | We need a precious. | 我们需要你的意见 |
[1:06:18] | What you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[1:06:23] | Lotte? | 洛特吗 |
[1:06:24] | But she’s not a princess. | 不过她也不是个公主啊 |
[1:06:25] | Oh, shut up and look at the Gumbo. | 闭嘴 看着秋葵汤 |
[1:06:29] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[1:06:30] | Big Daddy’s came with the mind cooperate. | 她父亲拿着皇冠进来了 |
[1:06:33] | So that makes Lotte a princess. | 所以洛特就是个公主了 |
[1:06:38] | Does that count? | 这样也算 |
[1:06:39] | Yeah, it does. | 当然算 |
[1:06:40] | But only till midnight. | 但只能持续到午夜而已 |
[1:06:42] | Win more than an aurora. | 到了黎明就失效了 |
[1:06:44] | [speaks Maldonia] | 我的天哪 |
[1:06:45] | Hop along. | 快点行动吧 |
[1:06:46] | You only got till then to get the Princess to kiss you. | 你必须在午夜前找到她并让她吻你 |
[1:06:50] | Once she does… boom! | 一旦她吻了你 啪 |
[1:06:54] | You’ll boom to a human. | 你们就会变回人类了 |
[1:06:56] | Midnight? | 午夜 |
[1:06:57] | Oh, that doesn’t give us much time at all! | 那我们快没时间了 |
[1:06:59] | What about me, mama? | 那我呢 婆婆 |
[1:07:00] | I wanna be human too. | 我也想变成人类 |
[1:07:01] | So I can play jazz with the big boys! | 这样我就能和大师们一起玩爵士了 |
[1:07:03] | I want fingers, and toes, and a belly button… | 我想要手指脚趾还有肚子 |
[1:07:05] | not the kinds that sticks out; but that kinds that goes in. | 不是这种凸出来的 而是那种凹进去的 |
[1:07:07] | You dig a little deeper. | 你也得再好好想想 |
[1:07:10] | You’ll find every time you need. | 以后就你就会发现你的需求了 |
[1:07:12] | Come on, come on, come on! | 好了好了好了 |
[1:07:14] | You like a woman in here. | 别像女人那么婆婆妈妈的 |
[1:07:16] | All the best. Get to swimming. | 祝你好运 快点游回去吧 |
[1:07:17] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:07:18] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[1:07:34] | They got guns! | 他们有枪 |
[1:07:39] | One great morning boy. | 早上好伙计 |
[1:07:41] | Dang! That is one killer griller costume. | 天 你的装扮实在是太棒了 |
[1:07:45] | Hey gator, can you blow that horn? | 大鳄鱼 你会吹这小号吗 |
[1:07:49] | Come on, sit here with us. | 来吧 跟我们走 |
[1:07:51] | We play harmonica. | 我们可以吹口琴 |
[1:07:59] | We can’t miss this. | 我们绝不能错过这个 |
[1:08:01] | Little Louis can finally play with the big boys. | 小路易斯终于要和大师们一起演奏啦 |
[1:08:05] | Naveen, you coming? | 纳温 你要来吗 |
[1:08:08] | I’ll… I’ll catch up with you later. | 我 我马上就来 |
[1:08:26] | Evangeline, can I just look Tiana in the eyes | 伊万杰琳 我是否可以看着蒂安娜的眼睛 |
[1:08:29] | and say | 然后说 |
[1:08:31] | I wanna do whatever it takes | 我愿意牺牲一切 |
[1:08:32] | to make all your dreams come true | 来完成你的梦想 |
[1:08:34] | because… because I love you. | 因为 因为我爱你 |
[1:08:37] | Wow… You make a goo-goo out of my girl?! | 天哪 你居然敢向我的女人表白 |
[1:08:40] | – No, no… wait! – What makes you | -不不 等下 -你怎么敢 |
[1:08:43] | No,no… wait! | 没有 等等 |
[1:08:44] | I’m not in love with Evangeline! | 我没有爱上伊万杰琳 |
[1:08:45] | I’m in love with Tiana! | 我爱的是蒂安娜 |
[1:08:49] | I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[1:08:50] | You come here, you. | 过来过来 |
[1:08:51] | I can no longer marry Miss Charlotte LaBouff. | 我不会娶夏洛特·拉布福小姐的 |
[1:08:54] | I will find another way to get Tiana a restaurant. | 我会想其他办法帮蒂安娜开饭店的 |
[1:08:56] | You can have a tadpole. | 你们会生出一只蝌蚪来 |
[1:08:57] | – Get a job. – Look at you. | -找份工作 -看看你 |
[1:08:58] | Maybe two, maybe three. | 两份也行 不然三份 |
[1:09:00] | I can’t wait to tell Tiana! | 我等不及要告诉蒂安娜了 |
[1:09:01] | No, no… I must tell her, alone. | 不不不 我想亲自告诉她 一个人 |
[1:09:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:09:06] | You are right. | 说得没错 |
[1:09:12] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿 |
[1:09:14] | Oh, I just… wanted to show you a little something | 我想 为了庆祝我们最后一个青蛙之夜 |
[1:09:16] | to celebrate our last night together as frogs. | 想给你看点儿东西 |
[1:09:26] | All my years, | 这么多年来 |
[1:09:28] | no one’s ever done anything like this for me. | 从没有人对我这么好过 |
[1:09:34] | It… It is too much, isn’t it? | 有 有点儿大 是吧 |
[1:09:36] | Thank you, Bow. | 谢谢你 蝴蝶先生 |
[1:09:38] | I thought it was a nice touch. | 我本以为这样会很好看呢 |
[1:09:40] | Pretend you did not see that. | 就当你没看见吧 |
[1:09:41] | Please, please. Sit down. | 好了 请坐 |
[1:09:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:09:47] | Ta-da! | 看 |
[1:09:48] | You minced! | 你切的 |
[1:09:49] | I did! | 没错 |
[1:09:50] | You’ve had quite an influence on me. | 你对我的影响很大 |
[1:09:52] | Which is amazing because I have dated | 我和很多女人交往过 |
[1:09:55] | thousands of women and… | 但是你最最特别 |
[1:09:56] | No, like two, three… just other women. | 没有很多 只有两个 三个 其他女人 |
[1:09:59] | And anyway, listen. | 算了 听我说 |
[1:10:01] | You could not be more different. | 没人比你更特别了 |
[1:10:02] | You know, you are practically… one of the guys! | 其实你 你是个爷们 |
[1:10:05] | No no no! You are not a guy! | 不不不 你当然不是男人 |
[1:10:06] | Let me begin again! | 我还是从头说过吧 |
[1:10:09] | I am not myself tonight. | 我今晚不在状态 |
[1:10:12] | Tiana! | 蒂安娜 |
[1:10:12] | Sorry, that was loud. | 不好意思 声音太大了 |
[1:10:15] | This is a disaster. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[1:10:16] | No, it’s cute. | 没有 你真可爱 |
[1:10:21] | Tiana, I… | 蒂安娜 我 |
[1:10:23] | There it is. | 快看啊 |
[1:10:28] | Your restaurant? | 你的餐厅 |
[1:10:28] | Oh, can you just picture all live like the fourth of July. | 那是多么令人兴奋的一件事啊 |
[1:10:32] | Yes! Jazz! | 没错 爵士乐 |
[1:10:33] | Pouring out to every window. | 整个餐厅都会响起音乐 |
[1:10:34] | It should be elegant. | 应该更优雅点儿 |
[1:10:35] | You gotta keep it loose, thought gotta let it swing. | 可以优雅一些 但要恰到好处 |
[1:10:37] | You know good, you gotta let it playing. | 你很在行嘛 你可以来帮我演奏 |
[1:10:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:10:40] | You’ll let me perform? | 你想让我去演奏吗 |
[1:10:41] | I’ll talk to the owner. | 我去问问店长 |
[1:10:42] | Owner says yes. | 店长同意了 |
[1:10:44] | She does that! | 她当然会 |
[1:10:45] | Also gotta become a gather from all walks’ life | 全世界的人都会赶来 |
[1:10:48] | just to get a taste of our food. | 只为了尝尝我们的美食 |
[1:10:51] | Our food? | 我们的美食 |
[1:10:53] | Huh? Oh, no, no. My daddy. | 哦 我不是这个意思 是我父亲 |
[1:10:57] | He always wanted to open his restaurant. | 他一直想开一家自己的餐厅 |
[1:11:00] | He died before he could see it happen. | 可惜他去世得早 无法亲眼看到 |
[1:11:03] | Tomorrow, with your help, my dream is finally coming true. | 有了你的帮忙 明天我的梦想就能实现了 |
[1:11:08] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[1:11:09] | If I don’t deliver that money first thing tomorrow, | 如果我明天一早不能筹到钱的话 |
[1:11:12] | I’ll lose this place forever. | 我的餐厅就没了 |
[1:11:17] | Tiana, I love… | 蒂安娜我爱 |
[1:11:23] | the way you like that when you talk about your dream. | 我喜欢你说起你梦想时的样子 |
[1:11:29] | A dream that it is so beautiful. | 如此美好的梦想 |
[1:11:31] | I… I promise I will do whatever it takes | 我 我保证我会不惜一切 |
[1:11:35] | to make it come true. | 帮你实现愿望的 |
[1:11:42] | I’ll… I’ll go roundup the boys. | 我 我去找他们几个 |
[1:11:59] | Evangeline, I’ve always been so sure about what I want | 伊万杰琳 我一直都很清楚我想要什么 |
[1:12:04] | and now I… | 直到现在 |
[1:12:07] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[1:12:10] | Please tell me. | 请告诉我吧 |
[1:12:17] | Prince Naveen, darling? | 亲爱的纳温王子 |
[1:12:19] | You’d better hurry up. | 你得快点啦 |
[1:12:20] | Don’t wanna be late for our morning gown wedding. | 我们明早的婚礼可不能迟到呀 |
[1:12:23] | I’m getting dressed. | 我正在穿礼服 |
[1:12:25] | Just a few moments, it’s fine dearest Char. | 等一会儿 亲爱的 我马上就好 |
[1:12:28] | Okay honey Veen, we will be waiting in the packet. | 好吧甜心 我们在油轮上等你 |
[1:12:31] | Daddy, stop the car! | 老爸 停车 |
[1:12:34] | Oh my heavens! I’m doomed! | 天哪 我被诅咒了 |
[1:12:37] | No, Larry! I’m the one who’s doomed! | 不 拉瑞 我才是被诅咒那个 |
[1:12:40] | Unless we get that frog’s blood in… | 除非我们把那只青蛙的血 |
[1:12:49] | We are back in business, boys! | 我们终于重回正轨啦 |
[1:12:53] | Just keep the hands from me! | 拿开你的手 |
[1:12:55] | Law… Lawrence? | 劳 劳伦斯吗 |
[1:12:56] | Oh yeah. Hold still, your heaven. | 对啊 抓好他 |
[1:13:06] | Ray! | 雷 |
[1:13:07] | Have you seen Naveen? | 看见纳温了吗 |
[1:13:08] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:13:10] | Where’s the ring at? | 戒指呢 |
[1:13:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:13:13] | Well, the captain say none, | 老大不说 我也不会 |
[1:13:15] | I am gonna say none cause old Ray is | 因为老雷的嘴巴像鼓一样 |
[1:13:17] | seal up high in the drum | 被封得严严的 |
[1:13:19] | and none out of me, no. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[1:13:20] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:13:20] | Okay, captain say he ain’t gonna marry Charlotte but you. | 好吧 老大说他不想娶夏洛特而想娶你 |
[1:13:22] | When they two got kiss and you both turn into human. | 当你们俩得到那个吻变成人之后 |
[1:13:24] | He’s gonna find a job, you get that restaurant. | 他会去找工作 你也有了餐厅 |
[1:13:26] | I said too much, didn’t I? | 我好像说得太多了 是吧 |
[1:13:28] | You said just enough, Ray! | 刚刚好 雷 |
[1:13:30] | Thank you, Evangeline. | 伊万杰琳 谢谢你 |
[1:13:40] | He was trying to propose! | 他刚刚想要向我求婚 |
[1:13:43] | That’s what all those fuss was about. | 所以才弄得一团糟 |
[1:13:45] | And here I thought all he wanted was to marry a rich girl. | 而我一直认为他想和富裕的千金结婚 |
[1:13:48] | What are we looking for, ya? | 我们这是在找什么 |
[1:13:51] | You just keep your eyes out! | 你只需要留神点 |
[1:13:53] | For the biggest, gloriest globe with | 寻找比我们大好几倍的 |
[1:13:55] | the multigraph princess | 光彩亮丽的公主 |
[1:13:56] | about to kiss herself a… a frog. | 她会去亲一只青蛙 |
[1:14:01] | Dearly beloved, | 亲爱的朋友 |
[1:14:02] | we all gathered here tonight in this fine celebration | 我们聚到这里参加这次盛会 |
[1:14:07] | to join together this prince and this young woman | 见证王子和这位女士 |
[1:14:11] | in holy naturally. | 的完美结合 |
[1:14:13] | Oh no, this can’t be real, darling. | 不 这不可能是真的 |
[1:14:16] | And how you can still be a frog? | 为什么你还是青蛙呢 |
[1:14:19] | Mama Odie, she said… | 欧迪婆婆说 |
[1:14:37] | I know what we seen with our eyes, but… | 我知道你看到了什么 但是 |
[1:14:42] | We just go back there, | 但我们得回去 |
[1:14:44] | we’re gonna find out your fairytale come true. | 去让你的童话变成真的 |
[1:14:47] | Just because you wish for something, doesn’t make it true. | 不是你想什么 就能得到什么 |
[1:14:49] | It’s like my Evangeline always says to me… | 就像我的伊万杰琳经常对我说的一样 |
[1:14:52] | Evangeline is nothing but a star, Ray. | 雷 伊万杰琳只是一颗星星 |
[1:14:55] | A big ball of hot air, a million miles from here! | 一个巨大的热气团 离这里十万八千里 |
[1:15:00] | Open your eyes now, before you get hurt. | 在受伤之前 面对现实吧 |
[1:15:12] | She’s just speaking under a broken heart. | 她只是在说气话而已 |
[1:15:15] | That’s all it is | 肯定是这样 |
[1:15:17] | Come on, Evangeline. | 快伊万杰琳 |
[1:15:20] | We go show her the truth. | 我们来帮她看清真相 |
[1:15:23] | If any of you objects to the union of the two. | 如果你们中有谁不同意 |
[1:15:28] | Speak now or forever hold your keep. | 要么现在说 要么永远都不说 |
[1:15:31] | Me! Me! Me! I object! | 我 我 我 我反对 |
[1:15:33] | Do you, Prince Naveen takes Char to be your wife? | 纳温王子 你愿意小夏为你的妻子吗 |
[1:15:37] | Chap! What you do is done. | 哥们儿 你要做的都做完了 |
[1:15:43] | … as long as you both shall live. | 直到你们走到生命的尽头 |
[1:15:47] | What? I do. Yes. I’m for it. | 什么 我愿意 当然愿意 |
[1:15:51] | Is that you Cap? | 是你吗 老大 |
[1:15:53] | Ray! Get me out of this box! | 雷 把我弄出来 |
[1:15:55] | I can hear you. | 我听到了 |
[1:15:56] | I’m gonna get you out of this box. | 我马上把你弄出来 |
[1:16:01] | … as long as you both shall live. | 直到生命的尽头 |
[1:16:03] | Oh, I do. | 我愿意 |
[1:16:06] | And so, by the power given to me. | 如果这样 在上帝的指引下 |
[1:16:10] | I now pronounce you… | 我现在宣布 |
[1:16:14] | Larry! | 拉瑞 |
[1:16:18] | Oh goodness gracious! Are… you alright? | 上帝啊 你没事儿吧 |
[1:16:21] | I just need a moment to compose my tone. | 给我一点时间整理一下 |
[1:16:24] | Shitty crackers! | 真是个疯子 |
[1:16:26] | Lawrence! Why are you doing this? | 劳伦斯 你为什么要这样做 |
[1:16:28] | It’s payback for all those years of humiliation. | 这是对你多年羞辱我的报复 |
[1:16:32] | Get your royal run back on that wedding cake | 回到你的婚礼现场 |
[1:16:35] | and finish this deal! | 赶快完成它 |
[1:16:37] | Oh, what’s he doing?! | 他在做什么 |
[1:16:38] | Stop him! | 阻止他 |
[1:16:40] | I can’t! | 我不行 |
[1:16:41] | I got it! | 我抓住了 |
[1:16:43] | It got me too! | 它也抓住我了 |
[1:16:44] | That talisman. | 那个护身符 |
[1:16:46] | Clear aside! | 别挡道 |
[1:16:49] | Come on come on! | 快 快 |
[1:16:57] | Ray? | 雷 |
[1:17:01] | Hey, why’d you stop? | 喂 你怎么停下来了 |
[1:17:05] | It’s a real alligator! | 这是一只真的鳄鱼 |
[1:17:11] | Ray? | 雷 |
[1:17:11] | This proof what we saw ain’t what we thought we saw! | 这个证明我们看见的并不是事实 |
[1:17:14] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:17:15] | It’s a voodoo… | 这是一种巫术 |
[1:17:17] | The Shadow Man, he produced it with the… | 影子巫师创造了它然后把它 |
[1:17:21] | You can’t let shadow man get this no matter what! | 无论如何不能让影子巫师再拿到它 |
[1:17:23] | Now, run girl. Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:17:26] | Don’t make me light my butt! | 别逼我点亮我的屁股 |
[1:17:33] | I got it a lot of movement! | 我速度很快 |
[1:17:34] | Come here you! | 过来啊 |
[1:17:36] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[1:17:51] | Ray! | 雷 |
[1:17:56] | Ray? | 雷 |
[1:18:06] | Back off! | 让开 |
[1:18:07] | Or I’m gonna break this thing into a million pieces! | 不然我把这个摔成碎片 |
[1:18:31] | Naveen? | 纳温 |
[1:18:37] | Now ain’t this a whole lot better than hopping around | 这比在长沼的沼泽地里 |
[1:18:40] | the bayou for the rest of your life? | 跳来跳去美好多了吧 |
[1:18:43] | Shadow Man. | 影子巫师 |
[1:18:46] | Got a headache to you, Tiana. | 蒂安娜 你真让我头痛 |
[1:18:48] | When you dream, you dream big. | 你为什么不要一个大一点的梦想呢 |
[1:18:51] | Just look at this place. | 看看这里 |
[1:18:53] | Would be the crown, jewel of the crystal scene. | 金碧辉煌 |
[1:18:58] | And all you got to do to make this a reality | 你只要把我的小小法宝交出来 |
[1:19:02] | is hand over that little talisman of mine. | 这里就全都是你的了 |
[1:19:06] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:07] | This… This is not right. | 这 这可不行 |
[1:19:09] | Come on now, darling. | 别这样 亲爱的 |
[1:19:11] | Think of everything you’ve sacrificed. | 想想你所付出的一切 |
[1:19:14] | Girl, all you wanna do is… | 你要的一切就是 |
[1:19:16] | I told you she wouldn’t come. | 我说过她不会去的 |
[1:19:19] | Think of all those they say who doubt you. | 想想那些怀疑你能力的人说过的话 |
[1:19:22] | You ain’t gotta get enough for the restaurant. | 你不可能拥有这样一家餐厅 |
[1:19:24] | Woman of your background, you better off will yet. | 像你这样背景的女孩 还是放弃吧 |
[1:19:29] | And don’t forget your poor daddy. | 别忘了你可怜的老爸 |
[1:19:34] | That was one hardworking man. | 工作多么努力的男人啊 |
[1:19:37] | Double, sometimes triple shifts. | 有时还要打两三份工 |
[1:19:41] | Never let known how bored, tired and beat down | 更别说他的劳累疲倦 |
[1:19:44] | he really was. | 以及失败感 |
[1:19:46] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:19:47] | Hey! Baby case. | 小宝贝 |
[1:19:49] | Shame all that hard work | 真遗憾 所有的辛勤劳累 |
[1:19:51] | didn’t about much more than a busted apple, | 换来的只是坏掉了的苹果 |
[1:19:54] | a gumbo pot | 一个秋葵汤锅 |
[1:19:55] | and a dream that never get off to back porch. | 和一个从未实现的梦想 |
[1:19:59] | But you… | 但是你 |
[1:20:01] | you can give your poor daddy everything he ever wanted. | 你现在可以让你可怜老爸的梦想成真 |
[1:20:08] | Come on, Tiana. | 来吧 蒂安娜 |
[1:20:11] | You’re almost there. | 你的梦想快实现了 |
[1:20:17] | My daddy never did get what he wanted. | 我爸爸从来没得到过他想要的 |
[1:20:24] | But he had what he needed. | 但需要的一切他都有了 |
[1:20:27] | He had love. | 他有爱 |
[1:20:28] | Never lost sight of what was important. | 他知道什么是最重要的 |
[1:20:30] | Easy with that, be careful! | 别激动 小心 |
[1:20:32] | And neither will I! | 我不会被你骗倒的 |
[1:20:42] | You should have taken my deal. | 你应该答应我的条件的 |
[1:20:44] | Now you will spend the rest of your life | 你的后半辈子只能当一只 |
[1:20:47] | being a slime little frog. | 粘粘的小青蛙了 |
[1:20:50] | I got news for you, Shadow Man. | 我告诉你 影子巫师 |
[1:20:52] | It’s not slime. | 这不是粘液 |
[1:20:54] | It’s mucus! | 这是保护粘胶 |
[1:20:58] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:21:03] | How am I ever gonna pay back my debt? | 我怎么才能把债还清啊 |
[1:21:08] | Friends! | 朋友们 |
[1:21:09] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:21:11] | No! I’m not ready at all! | 不 还没呢 |
[1:21:13] | Get back to you. | 别这样 |
[1:21:13] | I got lots of soul left. | 我还有很多灵魂呢 |
[1:21:15] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:21:16] | This is just a minor setback to major operation. | 这只是计划里的一个小小失误 |
[1:21:20] | As soon as I find another skull, | 只要再找一个头骨 |
[1:21:22] | we will be back in business! | 我们就可以继续了 |
[1:21:23] | I still got that frog prince lock away. | 青蛙王子还被我锁着呢 |
[1:21:26] | I just need a little more time. | 我只需要一点点时间 |
[1:21:30] | Oh, no… No please don’t. | 不 求你们了 别这样 |
[1:21:33] | Just a little more time. | 我只需要一点点时间 |
[1:21:37] | I promise you I’ll pay you back. | 我保证会报答你们的 |
[1:21:39] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:21:55] | Prince! Prince Naveen! | 王子 纳温王子 |
[1:21:58] | Your shy and retiring bankruptcy is getting me angry! | 你的羞涩已经把我彻底惹怒了 |
[1:22:05] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[1:22:10] | Please, down here! | 这里 下面 |
[1:22:13] | Allow me… to introduce myself. | 让我 介绍一下我自己 |
[1:22:16] | I am the real Prince Naveen. | 我才是真正的纳温王子殿下 |
[1:22:20] | … of Maldonia. | 从马多尼亚来 |
[1:22:23] | Did you say ‘prince’? | 刚刚你说”王子”吗 |
[1:22:26] | Guards, drag this maggot down to the Paris Prison! | 守卫 把这个怪物关到巴黎监狱去 |
[1:22:29] | I am completely innocent. | 我是完全清白的 |
[1:22:31] | There is a shadow man put voodoo in me. | 影子巫师在我身上施了巫术 |
[1:22:33] | Goodness gracious! | 上帝啊 |
[1:22:34] | This is so much to absorb. Let me see if I got this right. | 太复杂了 是不是这样的 |
[1:22:38] | If I kiss you before midnight, | 如果我在午夜前吻你 |
[1:22:40] | you and Tiana will turn human again, | 你和蒂安娜就会重新变成人 |
[1:22:42] | and then we gonna get ourselves married | 然后我们两个完成婚礼 |
[1:22:45] | and live happily ever after! | 从此幸福快乐地生活在一起 |
[1:22:46] | The end! | 完结了 |
[1:22:48] | Yeah, more or less. | 是的 差不多 |
[1:22:49] | But remember, | 但是记住 |
[1:22:50] | you must give Tiana all the money | 你得给蒂安娜 |
[1:22:51] | she requires for her restaurant. | 足够的钱去开她自己的餐厅 |
[1:22:54] | Because Tiana… | 因为蒂安娜 |
[1:22:58] | She is my Evangeline. | 是我的伊万杰琳 |
[1:23:02] | Anything you want, sugar. | 随便你 甜心 |
[1:23:05] | Pucker up, buttercup! | 撅起嘴巴吧 小动物 |
[1:23:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:23:11] | Tiana? | 蒂安娜 |
[1:23:12] | Tiana? | 蒂安娜 |
[1:23:13] | Don’t do this. | 别这样做 |
[1:23:14] | I have to do this and we are running out of time! | 我不得不这样 我们没时间了 |
[1:23:16] | I won’t let you! | 我不会让你这样的 |
[1:23:17] | It’s the only way to get you your dream! | 这是让你梦想成真的唯一办法 |
[1:23:20] | My dream? | 我的梦想 |
[1:23:21] | My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it. | 没有你的话我的梦想是不完整的 |
[1:23:30] | I love you, Naveen. | 我爱你 纳温 |
[1:23:36] | Warts and all? | 不怕羞吗 |
[1:23:38] | Warts and all. | 不怕羞 |
[1:23:45] | All my life, I read about true love and fairytales. | 我的一生读过好多关于真爱和童话的故事 |
[1:23:51] | Tia, you found it! | 小蒂 你找到了 |
[1:23:55] | I’ll kiss him! | 我会吻他的 |
[1:23:57] | For you, honey! No marriage required. | 亲爱的 为了你 不用和我结婚 |
[1:24:04] | Oh my lord! M…maybe that old clock’s a little fast! | 天哪 或许时钟有一点快了 |
[1:24:15] | Oh, I’m so sorry! | 真对不起 |
[1:24:22] | Tiana! Naveen! | 蒂安娜 纳温 |
[1:24:27] | Louis, what is it? | 路易斯 这是什么 |
[1:24:28] | Shadow Man laid his paw on Ray | 影子巫师用脚踩在了雷身上 |
[1:24:31] | He’s hurt awful bad. | 它伤得很厉害 |
[1:24:48] | Hey, you… | 你们 |
[1:24:51] | How come you all are still… | 你们怎么还 |
[1:24:53] | We’re staying frogs, Ray. | 雷 我们还是青蛙 |
[1:24:56] | And we are staying together. | 我们决定在一起了 |
[1:24:58] | Oh, baby. I like that very much. | 亲爱的 真高兴你们可以这样 |
[1:25:06] | Evangeline like that too. | 伊万杰琳也会高兴的 |
[1:27:09] | So about the power of destined in me. | 在众神的引领下 |
[1:27:14] | I now pronounce you’re frog and wife. | 我现在宣布这两只青蛙成为夫妻 |
[1:27:19] | You two hop along. Give your lovely wife your sugar. | 你们两个一起终老 你可以吻新娘了 |
[1:27:22] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[1:27:38] | This gonna be good. | 真是太好了 |
[1:28:08] | Like I told you all. | 就像我告诉你们的一样 |
[1:28:09] | Kissing a princess will break the spell. | 吻一位公主将打破魔法 |
[1:28:12] | The one who should become my wife. | (公主就是)应该成为我妻子的人 |
[1:28:15] | That makes you… | 这让你成为了 |
[1:28:16] | A princess. | 一名公主 |
[1:28:17] | You just kissed yourself a princess. | 你刚刚吻了一位属于你的公主 |
[1:28:20] | And I’m about to do it again. | 我还要再来一次 |
[1:29:20] | In the South Land, there’s a city. | 南方大地 有城一座 |
[1:29:23] | Way down on the river. | 矗立河边 |
[1:29:26] | Where the women are very pretty and all the men deliver. | 窈窕淑女 君子好逑 |
[1:29:33] | They got music. | 音乐悠扬 |
[1:29:34] | It’s always playing. | 此起彼伏 |
[1:29:36] | Start in the day time, go all through the night. | 从早到晚 整夜欢歌 |
[1:29:40] | When you hear that music playing, | 若闻乐声 |
[1:29:43] | hear what I’m saying and make it feel alright. | 如闻我言 请君自便 |
[1:29:46] | Heard of all the prince would have had a younger brother. | 早就听说所有的王子都有弟弟 |
[1:29:50] | How old did you say you were? | 你说你多少岁来着 |
[1:29:52] | I’m six and a half. | 六岁半 |
[1:29:55] | Well, I’d waited this long. | 那我还得等很久 |
[1:29:59] | Grab somebody, come on down. | 邀友同行 并肩前往 |
[1:30:02] | Bring your paintbrush, we’re painting the town. | 手握画笔 美化城邦 |
[1:30:05] | Oh, there’s some sweetness going around. | 香飘四溢 |
[1:30:10] | Dreams do come true in New Orleans. | 梦想成真 在新奥尔良 |