Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Power of the Dog(犬之力)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Power of the Dog(犬之力)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:犬之力
英文名称:The Power of the Dog
年代:2021

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:30] When my father passed, ‪父亲去世后
[01:34] I wanted nothing more than my mother’s happiness. ‪我唯一的愿望就是母亲能幸福
[01:41] For what kind of man would I be if I did not help my mother? ‪如果不去帮助我的母亲 ‪如果我不救她
[01:47] If I did not save her? ‪我还算什么男人
[02:39] You’re not eating? No. ‪-你不吃饭吗 ‪-不了
[02:57] Have you figured it out yet, fatso? ‪算清楚了吗 胖子
[03:01] -What? ‪什么
[03:04] How many years since we took over the ranch ‪我们从老头子 老太太那里接手牧场
[03:06] from the Old Gent and Old Lady? ‪已经多少年了
[03:10] Why? ‪问这个干什么
[03:12] Oh hell, think about it. ‪想一想啊
[03:19] You ever try the house bath, Phil? ‪你试过在房间里泡澡吗 菲尔
[03:24] No, I have not. ‪没有
[03:29] Early up tomorrow, brother. Big old drive. ‪明天要早起 弟弟 老路线
[04:06] There’s a dead cow. Keep our cattle away. ‪有一头死奶牛 让我们的牛群绕开
[04:09] -What happened? -Anthrax. Don’t touch. ‪-怎么回事 ‪-炭疽 别碰
[04:16] Well, guess this is it. ‪我看这事就这样了
[04:21] What’s “it,” Phil? ‪什么事 菲尔
[04:24] What’s “it”? All right, fatso, I’ll tell you what “it” is. ‪什么事 好吧 胖子 ‪我给你讲讲是什么事
[04:29] Twenty-five years since our first run together. ‪自我们第一次一起赶牛以来 ‪已经过去25年了
[04:33] Nineteen hundred and nothing. ‪1900年
[04:36] That’s a long time. ‪这么久了
[04:38] Well, not too damn long. ‪不算太久
[04:49] Know what we should do? ‪知道我们该做什么吗
[04:51] What’s that? ‪该做什么
[04:52] Go camping again in the mountains and shoot ourselves some fresh elk liver. ‪再去山里露营 ‪猎点新鲜的麋鹿肝来吃
[04:56] Cook it right there on the coals like Bronco Henry taught us. ‪当场用煤块烧来吃 ‪就像布朗克亨利教我们的那样
[05:05] You got a sore gut? ‪你肚子疼吗
[05:07] No. ‪没有
[05:09] You act like it pains you to hitch two words together. ‪你的样子就像说两个字都会疼一样
[06:07] There’ll be 12 for tonight. ‪今晚会来12个人
[06:10] Do you what they’d prefer to eat? ‪你知道他们喜欢吃什么吗
[06:12] They like the fried chicken dinner. ‪他们喜欢炸鸡晚餐
[06:24] Yes? ‪什么事
[06:25] I’m going to need your room. ‪我要用你的房间
[06:26] All right. ‪好
[06:34] What are you doing? ‪你在干什么
[06:35] Nothing. ‪没什么
[06:40] Is that an album? ‪这是相册吗
[06:43] Not really. ‪不算是
[06:44] -May I? -Sure. ‪-我能看看吗 ‪-当然
[06:50] -Do you like the mansion? -Too much to clean. ‪-你喜欢这栋房子吗 ‪-打扫起来太费事了
[06:53] You wouldn’t have to clean it. There would be cleaners. ‪你不需要打扫它 会有清洁工负责的
[07:00] Oh, she’s beautiful. ‪她真美
[07:03] I like her flowers. ‪我喜欢她的捧花
[07:07] Oh! That’s clever, Peter. ‪真精致 彼得
[07:11] They’re so lovely. ‪好漂亮啊
[07:13] Thanks. ‪谢谢
[07:16] For the tables? ‪用来装饰餐桌的吗
[07:18] Sure. ‪当然
[07:22] -I need three chickens. Can you do them? -All right. ‪-我需要三只炸鸡 你能做吗 ‪-好的
[07:27] You’re gonna have to move your stuff to the shed. ‪你得把你的东西搬到棚屋去
[07:30] I’ll make a bed for you on the floor. ‪我会给你铺好地铺
[08:55] Jake. ‪杰克
[09:08] -He there? -Nope. ‪-他到了吗 ‪-不在
[09:13] Well, we can’t wait forever. The cattle are in the yards, so drink up. ‪我们不能一直等着 ‪牛在院子里 赶紧喝完吧
[09:18] -You gonna say something? -Nope. ‪-你不说点什么吗 ‪-不说了
[09:21] Not without my brother. ‪我弟弟不在不想说
[09:32] Where were you? ‪你去哪了
[09:33] I couldn’t make the boys hold back forever. ‪我不能让大家一直这么干等着
[09:35] That’s fine. ‪没事
[09:39] Checked the power, and it’s held up. Not coming till morning. ‪我去查看了电力 推迟了 ‪要到早上才来电
[09:44] Oh, no, thanks. Phil, they’re ready for us next door at the Red Mill. ‪不用了 菲尔 ‪红磨坊那边为我们准备好晚餐了
[09:48] Dinnertime, boys. ‪该去吃晚饭了 小子们
[09:51] Let’s get a move on. ‪赶紧的吧
[09:56] Twenty-five years ago, where were you, Georgie Boy? ‪25年前你在哪儿 小乔治
[10:02] -With you. -I’ll tell you. ‪-和你在一起 ‪-我来告诉你
[10:04] A chubby know-nothing too dumb to get through college. ‪一个一无所知的傻胖子 ‪根本进不了大学
[10:08] People helped you, fatso. ‪别人帮了你 胖子
[10:10] One person in particular taught you and me ranching so we damn well succeeded. ‪特别是有个人教我们俩经营牧场 ‪我们才能有今天的成功
[10:21] -Bronco Henry. ‪布朗克亨利
[10:26] So… ‪那么…
[10:29] So, to us brothers, Romulus and Remus, and the wolf who raised us. ‪就敬我们兄弟俩 罗慕路斯和雷穆斯 ‪还有养育我们的狼父
[10:34] -Bronco Henry. -Bronco. ‪-布朗克亨利 ‪-敬布朗克
[10:35] -Il Lupo. -Bronco. -Bronco Henry. -Bronco Henry. ‪-敬狼 ‪-敬布朗克亨利
[10:44] -Boss is leavin’. -Dinner, boys. ‪-老大要走了 ‪-吃晚饭了 小子们
[10:55] Much obliged. ‪多谢
[11:02] Rose? Rose, play piano for us please. I can’t! ‪-罗斯 小罗斯 弹钢琴给我们听吧 ‪-我不行
[11:07] -Play! Play! Play! -Come on! ‪-弹嘛 ‪-来吧
[11:15] -Is everything all right? -Yes, ma’am. Fine. ‪-都还好吗 ‪-是的 女士 很好
[11:34] Well, well…ain’t them purdy. ‪瞧瞧 多漂亮
[11:50] “I’ve never seen a woman behind the wheel of a car.” ‪“我从没见过女人开车”
[12:03] I said, “Have you never seen a lady drive a car before?” ‪我说:“你以前没见过女士开车 ”
[12:07] He thought the dog was driving. ‪他以为开车的是狗
[12:09] No. No. ‪不是吧
[12:10] -No! ‪不
[12:12] Oh, yeah. ‪哦 好吧…
[12:14] Well… ‪嗯…
[12:16] I wonder what little lady made these. ‪我在想这花是哪位小淑女做的
[12:23] Actually, I did, sir. ‪其实是我做的 先生
[12:28] My mother was a florist. ‪我母亲以前是开花店的
[12:30] So I made them to look like the ones in our garden. ‪所以我照着我们花园里花的样子做的
[12:33] Oh, well, do pardon me. ‪恕我冒昧
[12:37] They’re just as real as possible. ‪看起来真是非常逼真
[12:49] All right. Now, gentlemen, look. See, that’s what you do with the cloth. ‪好了 绅士们 ‪看着 餐巾是这样用的
[13:00] -It’s really just for wine drips. -Ooh, you got that, boys? ‪-这只是擦酒水用的 ‪-懂了吗 小子们
[13:03] Only for the drips. ‪只擦酒水
[13:11] Now get us some food. ‪给我们拿点吃的来
[13:37] -Did Bronco ever eat here? -No, he did not. ‪-布朗克来这儿吃过饭吗 ‪-没有
[13:41] So where did you eat? ‪那你们以前在哪儿吃饭
[13:43] Uh, back then we had herring at the saloon and a whole lot of alcohol. ‪那时候我们在酒吧吃鲱鱼 喝很多酒
[13:50] I remember this one time, Bronco made this wager that he could jump any horse ‪我记得有一次 布朗克打赌说 ‪他骑任何马
[13:54] over the tables and chairs of the saloon piled up in the street. ‪都能跳过酒吧的桌椅 ‪在街上堆起的小山
[13:59] Well, we chose him a nag all right. ‪我们给他选了一匹老马
[14:04] It didn’t bother him. ‪他并不在乎
[14:07] He took off his saddle, ‪他取下他的马鞍
[14:09] walked the horse up to the tables and chairs, ‪牵着那匹马走向那堆桌椅
[14:12] talking to him all the while, ‪一路上跟它说话
[14:14] stroking his big, ugly head while the horse sniffed. ‪在马喷鼻息的时候 ‪轻抚它丑陋的大脑袋
[14:20] And then he swung on ‪然后他翻身…
[14:23] and rode him back and… ‪骑上马背…
[14:29] What? ‪怎样
[14:34] Flew over. ‪飞跃而过
[14:35] -He jumped it? ‪他跳过去了
[14:43] But to get a nag to jump… ain’t heard of. ‪能让老马跳起来…闻所未闻
[14:48] Put it down to amour. ‪都要归功于爱
[14:53] What do you say, George? ‪你觉得呢 乔治
[14:57] Amour? ‪爱
[15:01] What… I don’t know what you’re talking about. ‪我不…什么…我不懂你在说什么
[15:17] Do you mind quietening? We’re eating. ‪你们能小点声吗 我们在吃饭
[15:22] Shut that down, or I will! ‪别吵了 不然我就不客气了
[15:58] Are you all right, Peter? ‪你没事吧 彼得
[16:05] Where are you going? ‪你去哪儿
[16:39] Go on over. I’ll settle up. ‪你走吧 我来结账
[16:42] Settle in the morning. ‪早上再结
[16:45] I’ll be along. ‪我马上来
[17:52] Shall I settle up now, Mrs. Gordon, or… ‪戈登太太 我是现在结账还是…
[18:41] Please, you can… ‪你可以…
[18:45] send the bill, and I’ll post a check. ‪寄账单来 我会寄回支票
[19:24] Come over here. I love you. ‪过来 我爱你
[20:06] George? ‪乔治
[21:08] George? ‪乔治
[21:33] Brother. ‪老弟
[21:38] Where have you been? ‪你去哪儿了
[21:43] What you said about her boy tonight, Phil… ‪你今晚对她儿子说的话 菲尔…
[21:49] made her cry. ‪你把她惹哭了
[21:55] She had her ear to the door? ‪她在门后偷听了
[22:00] She was crying, Phil. ‪她哭了 菲尔
[22:03] What the hell? ‪搞什么
[22:05] I said her boy needed to snap out of it and get human. ‪我说她儿子不能总那副样子 ‪得像个男人样
[22:13] Pointed it out, that’s all. ‪我只是把这事说出来而已
[22:17] She should damn well know. ‪她应该知道的
[22:52] Hold it. ‪保持住
[22:58] He’s got it! ‪他做到了
[23:00] He was better before. ‪他以前更厉害
[23:02] He’s getting there. ‪他可以的
[23:06] Is that how Bronco Henry learned it? ‪布朗克亨利就是这么学会的吗
[23:09] I never saw him out on a lunge, that’s a fact. ‪我没见过他套马 说实话
[23:26] What is it you see up there, Phil? ‪你在那上面看到了什么 菲尔
[23:29] Are animals up there? ‪上面有动物吗
[23:31] Has anyone else seen what you’ve seen, Phil? ‪有其他人看出来 ‪你看到的东西吗 菲尔
[23:36] George? ‪乔治看出来过吗
[23:41] Nah, not him. ‪不 他不行
[23:46] Come on, Phil. What is it? ‪拜托 菲尔 是什么啊
[23:50] There is something there, right? ‪那上面有东西 对吧
[23:52] Not if you can’t see it, there ain’t. ‪要是你看不出来 就没有
[23:58] Gotta be an animal. ‪肯定是一只动物
[24:50] Hello, Mr. Burbank. ‪你好 伯班克先生
[24:53] Hello, Mrs. Gordon. ‪你好 戈登太太
[24:55] How can I help you? ‪有什么事吗
[24:59] I really just came to see you. ‪我只是来看看你
[25:07] I’m quite busy. ‪我挺忙的
[25:25] “This most wholesome sauce is excellent ‪“这瓶最完美的酱汁
[25:30] with meats, fish, and cheese.” ‪是鱼 肉和奶酪的绝配”
[25:37] They have wine with them. ‪他们带了葡萄酒
[25:39] I wish they wouldn’t do that. ‪真希望他们不要带
[25:41] I don’t like drinking. ‪我不喜欢客人喝酒
[25:43] I’d say they have more in them than wine. Sounds like booze. ‪听起来可不只是葡萄酒 ‪像是喝了烈酒
[25:47] They’re early. I should have never put the pianola in there. ‪他们来早了 ‪我就不该在那儿放自动钢琴
[26:02] -Here’s the water. ‪水来了
[26:09] I see… I see the Herndon doctor and the undertaker, Mr. Weltz. ‪我…我看到了亨顿的医生 ‪和葬仪师维尔兹先生
[26:15] Oh, goodness. I wish Peter were here. ‪天啊…要是彼得在就好了
[26:18] He should be serving the salad, and I need to fry the chicken. ‪他可以去送沙拉 我好去炸鸡
[26:22] Sometimes if you get food on the table… ‪有时候如果去上菜…
[26:27] Um, Mr. Burbank, ‪伯班克先生…
[26:29] I’m gonna run and get Peter. ‪我要去找彼得
[26:41] Afternoon! ‪下午好
[26:47] -Uh, looks like I’m the new waiter. ‪看来我是新来的服务员
[26:51] Doctor. ‪医生
[26:53] Mr. Burbank. ‪伯班克先生
[26:56] Mr. Weltz. ‪维尔兹先生
[27:46] Run into any snow down below? ‪南边下雪了
[27:50] None to speak of. ‪没有
[27:56] Well, I guess I’ll roll me a smoke since I’m woke up. ‪既然醒了 我就卷支烟抽
[28:06] How far did you get? ‪你去了多远的地方
[28:09] Beech. That’s where I aimed for. ‪比奇 我是准备去那儿的
[28:14] Beech? ‪比奇
[28:16] Whatcha doin’ down there, Georgie Boy? ‪你去那儿干什么 小乔治
[28:20] Little tomcatting? ‪去找女人吗
[28:26] I was speaking to Mrs. Gordon. ‪我去找戈登太太聊了一下
[28:33] Oh, yes. ‪原来如此
[28:36] She cried on your shoulder. ‪她靠着你的肩膀哭泣
[28:40] So she did. ‪是的
[28:43] Give her half a chance, and she’ll be after some dollar for Miss Nancy’s college fee. ‪只要稍给她一点机会 她就会 ‪为了南希小姐的大学学费扑上来
[28:56] Remember how the Old Lady brought those girls out to the ranch ‪记得以前我们刚会勃起
[28:59] as soon as we could get hard-ons? ‪老太太就带女孩儿们来牧场吗
[29:02] Oh my God. ‪哦 我的天
[29:06] Remember the tomato soup queen? ‪记得番茄汤女王吗
[29:13] Wasn’t it her that wrote you, ‪是不是她写信跟你说
[29:17] “I always will remember the western moon”? ‪“我会永远记得西边的月亮”
[29:24] Well, guess you coulda taken her out ‪你要带她出去
[29:27] without first putting a sack over her head. ‪应该不用拿麻袋把她的头罩上
[29:31] Unlike some others. ‪不像其他某些女孩
[29:46] Well, night, Phil. ‪晚安 菲尔
[29:58] It’s a piece of ass you’re after, fatso, ‪如果你是想上她 胖子
[30:00] I’m damn sure you can get it without a license. ‪我很确定不用结婚就可以办到
[30:13] Hold it. ‪等一下
[30:34] What do you do with these? ‪这些你要怎么处理
[30:40] Goddamn. ‪可恶
[30:42] Do you cut ’em up or something? ‪你要切开还是怎样
[30:57] George has… ‪乔治…
[31:00] He’s gone again? ‪他又走了
[31:02] …got himself… tangled ‪…纠缠上了
[31:06] with a suicide… widow… ‪一个轻生的寡妇
[31:18] …and her half-cooked son. ‪和她脑子不好的儿子
[31:36] A little desk for your big desk. ‪给你的大桌子上放个小桌子
[31:46] Phil. ‪菲尔
[31:47] Yep, got you, old-timer. ‪在 老家伙
[31:51] -Did you write to the Old Lady? ‪你给老太太写信了
[31:56] Yeah, I dropped ’em both a line. ‪我给他们俩都写了信
[32:00] Did you say something about Rose? ‪你提罗斯的事了
[32:04] Yeah, Rose… ‪罗斯啊…
[32:05] Well, you know as well as I do what the Old Lady would feel ‪你和我一样清楚 ‪如果老太太认为你和她搞在一起
[32:09] if she thought you were getting mixed up with her. ‪她会怎么想
[32:17] She’d likely have a hemorrhage. ‪她可能会脑出血
[32:20] The Old Lady would feel as one Mrs. Burbank would feel ‪老太太会把她看作和自己一样的一位
[32:27] for another Mrs. Burbank. ‪嫁入伯班克家族的女人
[32:30] Come again? ‪再说一遍
[32:34] We were married Sunday. ‪我们上周日结婚了
[32:37] She got rid of her property in Beech. ‪她卖掉了比奇的房产
[33:04] Quit it. ‪别闹了
[33:06] Stand steady, you little bitch, huh? ‪站住 小贱人
[33:11] -Come on. ‪你还耍脾气
[33:14] Look at me, you little bitch! Huh? Yeah? ‪是吗
[33:16] Quit it! You fat-faced bitch! ‪少胡来 扁脸贱人
[33:21] Whore! ‪婊子
[33:29] My school boarders eat dinner at 6:00 p.m. sharp. ‪我的寄宿生们晚上6点准时吃饭
[33:33] No dish-washing duty if he has homework. ‪如果有作业就不用洗碗
[33:37] Oh. No shoes inside. ‪房间里不可以穿鞋
[33:44] Maybe you’d like to come to the ranch sometimes? ‪你想偶尔来牧场看看吗
[33:46] Won’t that be nice? ‪那样不错吧
[33:48] May I keep some of these rose petals? ‪我可以留下一些玫瑰花瓣吗
[34:03] Hey, ho. ‪嘿
[34:05] Take the rest for later. ‪剩下的拿去留着用
[34:24] I’ve been thinking we should have some sort of dinner party ‪我在想 我们应该搞个晚宴什么的
[34:28] to introduce you to my parents. ‪介绍你认识我父母
[34:32] And perhaps we could invite the governor and his wife too. ‪也许我们还可以邀请州长和他太太
[34:38] I saw them in Herndon today, and, uh, ‪我今天在亨顿见到了他们…
[34:42] I… I kind of already mentioned it to them. ‪我算是已经跟他们说过了
[34:47] Uh, maybe you’d be kind enough to play something on our old piano. ‪也许你可以 ‪在我们的老钢琴上演奏一曲
[34:54] But, George, I’m not very good. ‪可是乔治 我弹得不好
[34:56] -I only played for the moving pictures. ‪我只给默片弹过伴奏
[35:00] You are plenty fine enough for us. ‪对我们来说你已经够好了
[35:06] The Old Lady can’t play a note, so… ‪老太太一个音也不会弹
[35:09] If that’s what you want. ‪你想让我弹的话我就弹吧
[35:15] This looks like a good spot. ‪这地方看起来不错
[35:17] Pull over here, please. ‪请在这里停车吧
[35:19] A good spot for what? ‪做什么不错
[35:44] You are marvelous, Rose. ‪你太美了 罗斯
[35:57] Stand beside me, George. ‪站在我身边 乔治
[36:03] What’s happening? ‪什么事
[36:05] Follow me. ‪跟我做
[36:07] Left foot forward. ‪左脚向前
[36:09] One, two, three. And to the side. ‪一 二 三 侧面
[36:13] One, two, three. And back. ‪一 二 三 后退
[36:16] One, two, three. ‪一 二 三
[36:21] -To the side again. One, two… -Sorry, I… I really can’t. ‪-再向侧面 一 二… ‪-抱歉 我真的不会
[36:26] -I really can’t dance. I… -You’re dancing. ‪-我真的不会跳舞 我… ‪-你在跳啊
[36:31] Here. This foot forward. ‪来 这只脚向前
[36:35] Don’t think. ‪不要去思考
[36:38] One, two, three. To the side. ‪一 二 三 侧面
[36:40] One, two, three. And back. ‪一 二 三 后退
[36:43] One, two, three. ‪一 二 三
[36:45] I told you I’d teach you. ‪我说过我会教你的
[36:55] Forward, two, three. ‪向前 二 三
[36:58] Side, two… ‪侧面 二…
[37:15] What is it, George? ‪怎么了 乔治
[37:24] I just… ‪我只是…
[37:28] I wanted to say how nice it is ‪我想说 不再孤身一人…
[37:31] not to be alone. ‪真好
[38:20] Go on up and get out of the cold. ‪上去吧 别冻着
[38:42] Hello, Phil. ‪你好 菲尔
[38:44] You remember Rose? ‪记得罗斯吗
[38:47] -Oh, hello there. -Hello. ‪-你好 ‪-你好
[38:50] -Something wrong with the furnace? -Search me. ‪-火炉怎么了 ‪-我怎么知道
[38:56] -I’ll go down and shake it up. ‪我下去把它弄好
[38:58] -I’ve been hanging around for you all day. ‪我一整天都在等你
[38:59] There’s a deed the Old Gent wants sent to him. ‪老头子要我们拿一份契约给他
[39:04] Well, I figure that can go till morning. ‪好吧 我想明早给他也不迟
[39:07] -You all right? -I’m perfectly fine, George. ‪-你没事吧 ‪-我没事 乔治
[39:27] Well, brother Phil, ‪菲尔哥
[39:31] we had such a nice trip– ‪我们一路上很愉快…
[39:32] I’m not your brother. ‪我不是你哥
[39:34] You’re a cheap schemer. ‪你是个廉价的阴谋家
[39:55] “We had such a nice trip.” ‪“我们一路上很愉快”
[40:30] Come on in. ‪进来吧
[40:36] This is the bathroom. Just make yourself at home. ‪这里是卫生间 别客气
[40:46] Yeah, that’s fine. ‪嗯 没关系
[40:48] All right. ‪好
[44:20] Now, you just make yourself comfortable. ‪你只管随意待着就好
[44:25] Now, I’m going to bring you a surprise. ‪我去给你准备个惊喜
[44:29] What is it? ‪什么惊喜
[44:31] Well, then it won’t be a surprise. ‪说出来就不是惊喜了
[44:52] When the rains come, the cellar gets flooded. ‪下雨时 地窖里全是水
[44:56] So, the rats all drown. They float to the surface. ‪老鼠都淹死了 浮在水面上
[45:01] I have to get the young lads in to scoop ’em all up with a… ‪我不得不让小伙子们把它们捞上来…
[45:16] Please keep talking. ‪请继续讲
[45:18] Don’t mind me. ‪不用管我
[45:20] I like to keep busy. ‪我喜欢干活
[45:36] Easy. ‪慢点
[45:40] We got it. ‪往右走
[45:46] Head to the right. ‪往那边转
[45:47] -Turn it around that way. -Please, I’ll take it. ‪我来拿
[45:50] -What is it? -Head to the front door. ‪那是什么
[45:53] George. Is that… ‪乔治 那是…
[45:56] Is that a grand? ‪是大钢琴吗
[45:58] -You got it? -Yeah, I got it. ‪-你行吗 ‪-我行
[46:01] -Whoa, hold it. -It’s a Mason & Hamlin baby grand. ‪是梅森翰林小型钢琴
[46:04] Oh no, it’s… it’s too good for me. I’m… ‪不 对我来说太高级了 我…
[46:07] I’m just very average. I… I only know tunes. ‪我水平特别普通 只会弹几首曲子
[46:11] That’s what I want, tunes. ‪这就是我想要的 几首曲子
[46:14] The governor too. ‪州长也是这么想的
[46:16] We don’t want a concert. We just wanna hear you play, Rose. ‪我们不是要听音乐会 ‪只是想听你弹琴而已 罗斯
[46:20] -I should like to look on the governor… -Easy. ‪我去迎候州长
[46:23] …as he drives up and gets out of his vehicle. ‪等他开车过来下车的时候迎接他
[46:28] -One step at a time, ready? -Two, three, four. ‪-一次一步 准备好了吗 ‪-二 三 四
[49:57] -You make a rope with these? -These strips? Yeah. ‪-你用这些做绳子 ‪-这些皮革条 是的
[50:17] You boys find something needs doing. ‪小子们 自己找点事去做
[50:19] Yes, sir. ‪是 先生
[50:33] I just came over to speak about something. ‪我来是想谈谈
[50:46] Come on, partner. Open your talker. What is it? ‪来 伙计 说吧 什么事
[50:53] His Nibs will be here for dinner and the Old Gent and the Old Lady. ‪那位大人要来吃晚饭 ‪老头子和老太太也来
[51:01] Well, sir, ain’t we going into society. ‪先生 我们这是步入社交圈了啊
[51:08] She on the pinano again? ‪她又弹钢琴了
[51:12] Setting your teeth on edge? ‪让人很烦躁吧
[51:16] No. Uh… ‪不
[51:19] No, I… I like to hear Rose play. ‪不会 我喜欢听罗斯弹琴
[51:29] Well, old-timer, what is it? What’s in the noodle? ‪好了 老家伙 怎么样 ‪你到底想说什么
[51:35] Well… ‪这个…
[51:37] Phil. I, uh… ‪菲尔 我…
[51:43] -I just… -Go on, spit it out. ‪-我只是… ‪-来吧 说出来
[51:46] -Well, it’s about His Nibs, the governor. -All right. ‪-事关那位大人 州长 ‪-好的
[51:50] And, uh… ‪而且…
[51:53] Well, it’s not so much about His Nibs ‪其实重点不是那位大人
[51:56] but His Nibs’ wife, actually, uh… ‪而是那位大人的妻子 其实…
[52:03] I was thinking His Nibs probably wouldn’t mind so much, ‪我想那位大人可能不太会介意
[52:09] but his missus might. ‪但他太太可能会
[52:12] What, for dear Christ’s sake? ‪到底是什么事
[52:15] Well, it’s sort of a hard thing… ‪这事有点…
[52:20] …to say. ‪难以启齿
[52:26] She might mind if you come to the table without a washup. ‪她可能会介意你不洗漱就上桌吃饭
[52:35] Yeah. ‪是的
[52:57] Hello, Mother, Father. ‪你们好 妈妈 爸爸
[53:04] The car’s around the side. ‪车在旁边
[53:06] Is there anyone with you? ‪有人跟你一起来吗
[53:08] My wife. ‪我妻子
[53:17] The napkin is fanned, so… ‪餐巾叠好了 接下来…
[53:26] Light the fire. ‪把火点上
[53:27] -Yes, ma’am. -Yes, ma’am. ‪-是 女士 ‪-是 女士
[53:29] We may as well try and warm this place. ‪我们要让屋里暖和起来
[53:32] Water, white wine… ‪水 白葡萄酒
[53:37] Use your hand. Use your hand like so. ‪用手这样做
[53:41] They’re here. ‪他们到了
[53:53] You keep warm. I can bring them in. ‪你留在屋里 外面冷 我带他们进来
[54:21] Oh, how sweet. They have their own umbrella. ‪多可爱 每杯都有小伞
[54:24] -Orange blossoms. -It’s an island of civilization here. ‪-橙花鸡尾酒 ‪-这里是文明的岛屿
[54:29] I was, uh, telling Georgie about your brother. ‪我正跟小乔治聊你哥哥
[54:32] Phi Beta Kappa at Yale, wasn’t it? ‪耶鲁的荣誉优等生 对吧
[54:35] Yes, in classics. ‪是的 古典文学专业
[54:38] That’s right. ‪没错
[54:40] So, uh… he swears at the cattle in Greek or Latin? ‪那…他咒骂牛的时候 ‪用希腊语还是拉丁语
[54:51] Yeah. ‪嗯
[54:54] Uh, Rose plays the piano very well. ‪罗斯钢琴弹得很好
[54:59] Do you? ‪是吗
[55:01] That’s a nice surprise. ‪真是惊喜
[55:12] I’ll just go have a look-see out the back for Phil. ‪我去看看菲尔
[55:16] Oh, good. I want to meet this brother. ‪好的 我想见见你哥
[55:19] Yes. ‪好
[55:22] I suppose there was some sort of an injury. ‪-好像是受了伤 ‪-爱德华 乔吉娜
[55:27] Oh, Edward, Georgina. ‪来了两位不能糊弄的人
[55:29] Ah! Here are two people we can’t fool. ‪那可不是 我们什么都知道
[55:31] Oh no, you cannot. We know everything. We’re walking encyclopedias. ‪我们就是行走的百科全书 至少我是
[55:33] At least I am. I have nothing to do but read. ‪我除了读书什么都不干
[55:34] She’s been reading “The Curse of Tutankhamun” in The Digest. ‪她在读《读者文摘》上的 ‪《图坦卡门的诅咒》
[55:37] So, uh, you believe in the curse? ‪你相信诅咒
[55:40] Oh, no, no, I’m not drinking George’s concoction. ‪哦 不 我不喝乔治调的酒
[55:43] Yes, I do. But did you know that Tutankhamun was just a boy? ‪是的 不过你知道 ‪图坦卡门只是个小男孩吗
[55:47] Only 18. ‪只有18岁
[56:00] Phil, are you here? ‪菲尔 你在吗
[56:11] I was looking for you. ‪我在找你
[56:15] Well, you found me. ‪那你找到我了
[56:19] Everyone’s here. And we’re just about to eat. ‪大家都到了 我们要开饭了
[56:23] They’re asking after you. ‪他们在问你
[56:27] Really? ‪是吗
[56:28] Yes, we’re counting on your conversation. ‪是的 我们还指望你去聊天呢
[56:37] I shouldn’t have said what I said to you about– ‪我不该对你说…
[56:40] You two can keep your apologies to yourself. I’m not coming. ‪你俩不必道歉了 我是不会去的
[56:46] And what will I say? ‪那我要怎么说
[56:49] The Old Lady wants to see you too. She’s come a long way. ‪老太太也想见你 她大老远过来的
[56:52] You can tell them the truth. ‪你可以跟他们说实话
[56:54] That I stink and I like it. ‪我很臭 而且我喜欢臭
[57:00] Nothing could have happened to Phil, could it? ‪菲尔不会出什么事吧
[57:03] No, he’ll be fine. Something just must’ve come up. ‪不会的 他没事 一定是有其他事情
[57:09] So, Rose… ‪那么 罗斯…
[57:13] are you going to play for us? ‪要为我们弹奏一曲吗
[57:14] Yes, George told me you play very well. ‪是啊 乔治跟我说你弹得很好
[57:17] -Oh no, I’m terribly out of practice. -Yes, we’d love that. ‪-不 我很久没练习了 ‪-是啊 我们想听
[57:20] Come now, you’ve been playing a lot. You know you have. ‪来吧 你以前弹过不少吧 肯定的
[57:25] I don’t know what to play. ‪我不知道该弹什么
[57:28] Why, ‪为什么
[57:29] play the one I like. ‪弹我喜欢的那首
[57:32] -What one? -Why, the… the one about the Gypsy. ‪-哪一首 ‪-吉普赛那首
[57:36] I… I can’t seem to remember that one. ‪那首我不记得了
[57:42] Just play anything. ‪随便弹点什么吧
[58:36] I’m so sorry. ‪我很抱歉
[58:39] I can’t seem to play. ‪我好像弹不了了
[58:42] I… I played in a cinema pit for hours and hours. ‪我在电影院的乐池弹得太久了
[58:46] I’m… I’m so sorry. ‪我…我很抱歉
[58:50] Well, she got you halter trained, right, George? That’s the main thing. ‪她驯服了你 是不是 乔治 ‪这才是最重要的
[58:54] -I’m so sorry. ‪我很抱歉
[58:55] No, it was a lovely, lovely evening. Thank you. ‪不必道歉 今晚很愉快 谢谢你
[59:09] Oh, you’re Phil. ‪你是菲尔
[59:12] So, you weren’t eaten by a cougar. ‪你没被美洲狮吃掉啊
[59:15] Not yet. ‪还没有
[59:16] I am sorry to have missed your conversation. ‪很遗憾错过了和你聊天的机会
[59:18] I’ve heard you’re brilliant. ‪我听说你很聪明
[59:20] You’re gonna want to keep your distance. I’m just off the horse. ‪你最好保持距离 我刚下马
[59:24] Anyhows, you don’t want conversation. ‪反正你们也不想聊天
[59:26] You’ve been listening to the pinano and dancing, I guess. ‪我猜你们一直在听钢琴曲和跳舞
[59:32] You dance? ‪你们跳舞了吗
[59:39] You didn’t play? ‪你没弹
[59:42] You sure did practice a terrible lot. ‪你可是没少练
[59:46] See, you wouldn’t think there was much difference between a cinema pit and a dinner party. ‪瞧 一般人都以为 ‪电影院乐池和晚宴没多大差别
[59:51] Where have you been, Phil? ‪你去哪儿了 菲尔
[59:54] I could hardly eat worrying about you. ‪我一直在担心你 都吃不下东西
[59:57] I didn’t get washed up, so I didn’t come. ‪我没洗漱 所以没来
[1:00:00] You didn’t wash? ‪你没洗漱
[1:00:04] Oh, he’s a ranchman, isn’t that right? That’s honest dirt. ‪他是经营牧场的 不是吗 ‪虽然脏 但是勤劳本分
[1:00:11] -Thank you, again. -Thank you. ‪-再次感谢 ‪-谢谢你 州长
[1:00:24] I’ll just run and grab you a blanket for the ride. ‪我去给你拿条毯子路上用
[1:01:22] I wondered if you didn’t think about ‪我在想 你有没有想过
[1:01:24] leaving your medical books here for the summer. ‪这个夏天把你的医学书留在这里
[1:01:27] I thought about it, but… but you understand they were Dad’s. ‪我想过 但你知道 这些书是爸爸的
[1:01:33] Turn around. ‪转身
[1:01:37] Are you eating? ‪你好好吃饭了吗
[1:01:41] I made a new friend. ‪我交了个新朋友
[1:01:43] He calls me Doctor, and I call him Professor, ‪他叫我医生 我叫他教授
[1:01:45] ’cause that’s what we wanna be. ‪因为那是未来我们想从事的职业
[1:01:48] Why don’t you invite your friend to the ranch? ‪不如邀请你的朋友来牧场吧
[1:01:51] No, Rose. ‪不 罗斯
[1:01:53] Why not? ‪为什么
[1:01:55] Thank you. ‪谢谢
[1:01:56] I don’t want him to meet a certain person. ‪我不想让他见到某个人
[1:02:03] A bull calf, boss! ‪一头小公牛 老大…
[1:02:23] How come you don’t wear gloves? ‪你怎么不戴手套
[1:02:25] How ’bout ’cause they’re not needed. ‪不戴是因为不需要
[1:02:33] Castrate 1,500 head, then nick your thumb on the last. ‪阉割了1500头 ‪在最后一头这里割伤了拇指
[1:02:40] Well, fatso, I think we’re finished. ‪胖子 我想完事了
[1:02:51] Who’s that? ‪那是谁
[1:02:55] Miss Nancy. ‪南希女士
[1:02:57] Our waiter? ‪我们的服务员
[1:02:59] Yep, that’s him. ‪对 就是他
[1:03:02] You’re gonna see him creeping all over the place now. ‪现在我们要随处都能见到他了
[1:03:05] Big eyes goggling. ‪瞪着大眼睛
[1:03:12] Little Lord Fauntleroy. ‪小爵爷
[1:03:31] Rose? ‪罗斯
[1:03:34] Does he like his room? ‪他喜欢他的房间吗
[1:03:38] I think so. ‪我想是的
[1:03:41] Watch your fires. Summer’s coming. ‪小心火 夏天快到了
[1:03:44] Which also means any Indians camping need to be moved off the property. ‪这也意味着牧场附近 ‪禁止任何印第安人露营
[1:03:48] No exceptions. ‪没有例外
[1:03:50] -We got animals they want to eat. Got it? ‪我们有他们想吃的动物 明白吗
[1:03:53] Yes, sir. ‪是 先生
[1:03:54] We don’t sell hides. ‪我们不卖兽皮
[1:03:57] We don’t sell anything here. ‪我们这里什么都不卖
[1:04:19] Keep your eyes and ears open. ‪都警惕一点
[1:04:21] Maybe find yourselves an arrowhead up by them aspens. ‪你们可能会被吊死在山杨树上
[1:05:07] Rose? ‪罗斯
[1:05:11] I have a headache. ‪我头痛
[1:05:18] Have a seat. ‪坐吧
[1:05:24] I’m not eating tonight. ‪我今晚不吃饭
[1:05:26] It’s George’s week in town, so it’s just Phil. ‪这周轮到乔治去城里 ‪所以晚饭只有菲尔
[1:05:36] I made a trap. ‪我用陷阱捉住了一个猎物
[1:05:38] Oh no. It’s… it’s not a snake, is it? ‪哦 不 不会是一条蛇吧
[1:05:45] It’s a bunny. ‪是兔子
[1:05:48] You’re okay. ‪你没事的
[1:05:56] No, no, it’s scared. ‪不 它很害怕
[1:05:58] -Come here. -Get it, Peter. ‪-过来 ‪-抓住它 彼得
[1:05:59] Come here. Come here. Come here. ‪过来
[1:06:04] Bring him to me. ‪给我
[1:06:21] Don’t worry about him. ‪别在意他
[1:06:25] You can eat in your room. ‪你可以在你房间吃
[1:06:29] They dug up that graveyard to make way for the new highway. ‪他们挖开了那个墓园 给新高速让路
[1:06:33] Among those buried there was a friend of mine. ‪里面埋葬着我的一位朋友
[1:06:36] A clumsy tractor driver broke open the coffin, ‪一个笨手笨脚的拖拉机手 ‪不小心砸开了棺材
[1:06:41] and they found her hair had continued to grow after her death. ‪他们发现她的头发在死后还在长
[1:06:48] The whole coffin just stuffed with her lovely golden hair. ‪整个棺材里塞满了她美丽的金发
[1:06:54] Except for a few feet from the end, ‪除了接近发根的几十厘米…
[1:06:58] where it was gray. ‪是灰白色
[1:07:03] Can I take it up? ‪我可以拿上去吗
[1:07:05] -Some say she was a beauty. -What? ‪-有人说她生前很美 ‪-什么
[1:07:07] Golden braids on top of her hair. ‪头上盘着金色的辫子
[1:07:10] Oh! Yes, go and see. It’s very sweet. ‪可以 去看吧 它很可爱
[1:07:19] -No, please. Get out of my room. -Where’s your rabbit? ‪-不 拜托 别进我房间 ‪-你的兔子呢
[1:07:27] I got it a carrot. ‪我给它拿了根胡萝卜
[1:07:29] It doesn’t want one. ‪它不想吃
[1:07:31] Why? ‪为什么
[1:07:37] Holy hell. ‪天啊
[1:07:48] Shut the door. ‪关上门
[1:08:02] Now, even if you’re happy being in your room all day, ‪就算你整天待在房间里很开心
[1:08:04] it’s good for me. ‪这对我有好处
[1:08:06] -Mom, I have a lot to do. -Come on. ‪-妈妈 我有很多事要做 ‪-来吧
[1:08:10] Peter… ‪彼得…
[1:08:12] I thought you liked rabbits. ‪我以为你喜欢兔子
[1:08:16] Yes. I do. ‪我是喜欢
[1:08:19] But if I want to be a surgeon, I have to practice. ‪但如果我想当外科医生 就要练习
[1:08:24] Well, you’re not to kill them in the house, Peter. ‪你不能在房间里杀它们 彼得
[1:08:28] No, I’m putting my foot down. ‪我坚决不同意
[1:08:32] Oh, where’d a man be if he always did what his mother told him? ‪一个男人永远听妈妈的话 ‪能有什么出息
[1:08:35] I’ll score. ‪我来计分
[1:08:42] Point to Mrs. Burbank. ‪伯班克太太得分
[1:08:45] I know, Lola. You don’t have to… ‪我知道 罗拉 你不需要…
[1:08:48] You don’t have to narrate it. I’ll just… remember. ‪你不需要说出来 我能记住
[1:08:57] -Whoo! -Yeah, that was definitely out. ‪那球肯定出界了
[1:09:15] Lola, can you please take over? I have a migraine. ‪罗拉 你能来替我吗 我偏头痛
[1:09:19] Yeah. ‪好
[1:09:21] -Where do you want me? -Back there. ‪-你要我在哪儿 ‪-后面
[1:09:23] Yes, ma’am. ‪好的 女士
[1:09:24] -I hit that way. -I was aiming for you. ‪-我往那边打 ‪-我本来瞄准的是你
[1:09:25] Don’t listen to Bobby. ‪别听她的
[1:09:26] Are you all right, Mother? ‪你没事吧 妈妈
[1:09:29] I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my head. ‪我感觉头都要炸了
[1:09:41] It’s Phil, isn’t it? ‪是因为菲尔吧
[1:09:45] He’s cold. ‪他很冷漠
[1:09:46] He’s just a man, Peter, only another man. ‪他只是个男人 彼得 一个普通男人
[1:09:51] You go ahead. ‪你进去吧
[1:11:33] Yeah? You want ’em off, do you? ‪嗯 这个也要脱掉吗
[1:11:36] -You want ’em off? ‪要脱吗
[1:11:39] Yeah, come on. ‪来吧
[1:11:39] Yeah, you want ’em? ‪想要吗
[1:11:41] Yeah, you got ’em! ‪给你
[1:17:08] Get out of here, you little bitch! You hear me? ‪滚 小贱人 听到没有
[1:17:14] Get out of here! ‪滚
[1:17:45] I know you. Good worker. ‪我认识你 勤奋的工人
[1:18:34] No one tell him to soak those jeans? ‪没人告诉他裤子要浆洗一下吗
[1:18:42] Howdy, ma’am. ‪你好 女士
[1:18:49] -Little faggot. ‪小基佬
[1:18:57] Little Nancy. ‪小南希
[1:19:27] Pete. ‪彼得
[1:19:29] Hey, Pete. ‪嘿 彼得
[1:19:32] Peter. ‪彼得
[1:19:38] You want me, Mr. Burbank? ‪你找我 伯班克先生
[1:19:43] Well, I don’t see any Mr. Burbank here. ‪这里可没有伯班克先生
[1:19:47] I’m Phil. ‪我是菲尔
[1:19:49] Yes, Mr. Burbank. ‪是 伯班克先生
[1:19:50] I guess it’s hard for a young’un like you to call an old fella like me ‪我猜对你这样的年轻人来说
[1:19:52] just plain Phil, at first. ‪开口直呼我这样的老家伙菲尔很难
[1:19:58] Now come and take a look at this. ‪过来看看这个
[1:20:02] Have you done any braiding or plaiting yourself, Pete? ‪你亲手编过绳子吗 彼得
[1:20:08] No, I never have, sir. ‪没有 先生
[1:20:15] Peter, we kind of got off on the wrong foot. ‪彼得 我们的关系一开始不太好
[1:20:21] -Did we, sir? -Forget the “sir” stuff. ‪-是吗 先生 ‪-别再叫我“先生”了
[1:20:24] That can happen to people. ‪人们会遇到这种情况的
[1:20:28] People who get to be good friends. ‪本该变成好朋友的人们
[1:20:32] Well, you know what? ‪你知道吗
[1:20:34] What? What, Phil? ‪什么 菲尔
[1:20:39] Now, you see? You did it. ‪瞧 你做到了
[1:20:42] You called me Phil. ‪你叫我菲尔了
[1:20:45] I’m gonna finish this rope and give it to you and teach you how to use it. ‪我会编完这条绳子 ‪送给你 教你怎么用
[1:20:50] Sort of a lonesome place out here, Pete. ‪这里是个孤独的地方 彼得
[1:20:54] Unless you get in the swing of things. ‪除非你适应环境并融入其中
[1:20:57] Thank you… Phil. ‪谢谢你…菲尔
[1:21:02] How long do you expect it would take to finish that rope? ‪绳子大概多久能编完
[1:21:05] I could get it finished before you go back to school. ‪我可以在你回学校前编好
[1:21:11] Well… ‪那…
[1:21:14] It won’t be very long then, Phil. ‪那不会花太久 菲尔
[1:22:22] Get on it. ‪上去
[1:22:25] You can sit on it, Pete. ‪坐上去 彼得
[1:22:30] Get yourself used to it. ‪习惯一下
[1:22:34] You got any boots? ‪你有靴子吗
[1:22:37] -Yes. -You should wear ’em. ‪-有 ‪-穿起来
[1:22:41] Don’t let your mom make a sissy of you. ‪别让你妈把你搞成个娘娘腔
[1:22:54] That’s impressive, Phil. ‪真厉害 菲尔
[1:22:56] Well, ‪嗯
[1:22:58] just by sitting there, you’re soaking up all the riding know-how you’ll ever need and then some. ‪只是坐在那儿 ‪你就能学会所有骑马需要的知识
[1:23:04] That saddle belonged to Bronco Henry. ‪那个马鞍曾属于布朗克亨利
[1:23:07] Greatest rider I ever knew. ‪是我认识的最厉害的骑手
[1:23:17] There’s a cliff way out back of the ranch with initials and 1805 carved into it. ‪牧场后面远处有一个悬崖 ‪上面刻着姓名首字母和1805
[1:23:23] Must have been some fella from the Lewis and Clark Expedition. ‪一定是刘易斯与克拉克远征队的成员
[1:23:29] They were real men in those days. ‪那时候他们可是真男人
[1:23:34] Let’s say just you and me go out for a couple of days. ‪不如就我们两个人一起出去几天
[1:23:37] Find those trails and follow them to the end. ‪找到那时的路径 跟着走到尽头
[1:23:42] Wouldn’t be surprised if there were gold ‪在那些石头里发现金子或者珍贵矿石
[1:23:46] or precious minerals in them there rocks. ‪也不是没有可能
[1:23:52] Do many of the calves die from wolves? ‪有很多小牛是被狼咬死的吗
[1:23:57] There’s always a few that get… ‪总有几头…
[1:24:00] tore up or hamstrung or die of anthrax. ‪会被撕开或是咬残 或是死于炭疽
[1:24:04] Call it blackleg. ‪称为黑腿病
[1:24:05] You know, you talk like a Victrola record. You know that? ‪你知道自己说话像留声机吗
[1:24:08] No, I didn’t know. ‪我不知道
[1:24:11] Yeah, well, you do. ‪确实像
[1:24:22] -Did Bronco Henry teach you to ride, Phil? -Yep. ‪-菲尔 布朗克亨利教过你骑马吗 ‪-是的
[1:24:28] He taught me to use my eyes in ways that other people can’t. ‪他教我用别人不会的方式运用双眼
[1:24:35] Take that hill over there. ‪看那边那座山
[1:24:42] Most people look at it and just see a hill. ‪很多人只能看到那是一座山
[1:24:46] Where Bronco looked at it, what do you suppose he saw? ‪但布朗克看的时候 ‪你觉得他会看到什么
[1:24:53] A barking dog. ‪一只叫唤的狗
[1:24:55] -The hell, you just saw that now? -No. ‪-该死 你刚看出来的 ‪-不是
[1:25:00] When I first came here. ‪我刚来就发现了
[1:25:02] See, it looks like a dog with its jaw wide open. ‪看 它像一只嘴巴大张的狗
[1:25:09] You… you just saw that? ‪你能看出来
[1:25:11] Yeah. ‪是的
[1:25:17] -Peter. ‪彼得
[1:25:20] Peter. ‪彼得
[1:25:24] Can’t you come in and talk for a little? ‪能进来聊两句吗
[1:25:37] You’ve gotten to be quite friendly with Phil, haven’t you? ‪你最近和菲尔关系不错 是不是
[1:25:46] Is he nice to you? ‪他对你好吗
[1:25:50] He’s making a rope for me. ‪他在为我做一根绳子
[1:25:54] Making a rope? ‪做绳子
[1:25:58] Peter, I wish you wouldn’t make that sound with your comb. ‪彼得 请你不要让梳子发出那种声音
[1:26:04] I wasn’t aware. ‪我不是有意的
[1:26:05] When I was little, I… ‪我小时候
[1:26:07] I felt a chill in my spine when I heard the chalk squeak on a blackboard. ‪一听到粉笔划黑板的刺耳声音 ‪就脊背发凉
[1:26:13] Oh, Miss… Mrs. Merchant, that’s who it was. ‪莫昌特小姐…太太 就是她
[1:26:18] She… she drew chalk stars by our names on the blackboard. ‪她在黑板上给我们的名字旁边 ‪用粉笔画上星星
[1:26:25] I wonder why it was stars she gave us. ‪我在想她为什么给我们画星星
[1:26:29] Why not diamonds? Why not hearts? ‪为什么不是方块 红桃
[1:26:33] Why not spades? Why… ‪为什么不是黑桃 为什么
[1:26:40] I wonder why it was always stars. ‪我在想为什么每次都是星星
[1:26:45] Because stars are supposed to be unreachable. ‪因为星星遥不可及
[1:26:51] Yes. ‪是的
[1:26:53] But they weren’t unreachable because she gave them to us. ‪但它们并非遥不可及 ‪因为她给我们了
[1:27:00] -And, Peter? – ‪彼得 你知道吗
[1:27:02] We had this valentine box, and it was covered with white crepe paper. ‪我们以前会有情人节礼盒 ‪外面包上白色皱纹纸
[1:27:09] And we would paste big, red hearts on it. ‪我们会在上面贴上大大的红心
[1:27:13] Lopsided hearts. ‪斜着的爱心
[1:27:15] And you had a great many valentines. ‪你度过了很多情人节
[1:27:21] A great many? ‪很多
[1:27:26] Because you’re beautiful. ‪因为你很美
[1:27:39] Is there a sound that makes you shiver? ‪有什么声音会让你颤抖吗
[1:27:50] I don’t remember. ‪我不记得有
[1:27:55] We’re not unreachable. ‪我们不是遥不可及的
[1:28:01] Hey. ‪嘿
[1:28:04] No, we’re not unreachable. ‪我们并不是遥不可及的
[1:28:07] Mother, you don’t have to do this. ‪妈妈 你不必这样
[1:28:11] I’ll see you don’t have to do it. ‪我会注意的 你不必这样
[1:28:31] -This his first week? ‪这是他第一周学
[1:28:32] -Nope, third. Third? ‪-不 第三周 ‪-第三周
[1:28:35] Open up the gate. Let him out. ‪把门打开 让他出去
[1:28:37] -You sure? He’s not ready. -Go on. Let him out. ‪-你确定 他还没准备好 ‪-打开 让他出去
[1:28:47] -Yeehaw, cowboy! ‪哟 牛仔
[1:28:55] -What you doing? -Going to give him a hand. ‪-你要干什么 ‪-去帮他一把
[1:28:56] Don’t. ‪不用
[1:28:58] -Let him figure it out. -Oh, oh! ‪让他自己搞定
[1:29:01] Or not. ‪或者也可能搞不定
[1:29:04] Fall off, you get back on. ‪掉下来就再爬上去
[1:31:22] Any happenings while I was away? ‪我不在的时候有什么事吗
[1:31:32] Hey, Pete! Come here. ‪彼得 过来
[1:31:38] Peter? Peter? ‪彼得
[1:31:42] Where are you two off to? ‪你们俩要去哪儿
[1:31:50] Peter? ‪彼得
[1:31:52] -Rose? -Peter! ‪-罗斯 ‪-彼得
[1:31:56] Rose, what’s the matter? ‪罗斯 怎么了
[1:32:03] Rose? ‪罗斯
[1:32:04] Can’t Peter go with you today? ‪彼得今天不能跟你一起走吗
[1:32:07] Well, he could, but him and Phil have kinda paired up. ‪可以是可以 ‪但他和菲尔好像已经组好队了
[1:32:10] I don’t want that. ‪我不希望这样
[1:32:11] -I don’t want him to be with Phil at all. -But, Rose… ‪-我根本不希望他和菲尔在一起 ‪-可是罗斯…
[1:32:16] He’s helping him. He taught him how to ride. ‪他在帮助他 他教会了他骑马
[1:33:16] Hey, Pete, my pal. ‪嘿 彼得 伙计
[1:33:21] Hey, Pete, my pal. ‪嘿 彼得 伙计
[1:33:24] You gonna help? ‪来搭把手
[1:33:44] You know who started riding as late as you? ‪你知道他开始骑马的年纪 ‪和你一样晚吗
[1:33:47] -Who? -Bronco Henry. ‪-谁 ‪-布朗克亨利
[1:33:51] Hadn’t done any of it till he was about your age now. ‪在你这个年纪以前从没骑过
[1:33:59] Hello, Mr. Cottontail. ‪你好 棉尾巴先生
[1:34:08] Hey, Peter, let’s see how long it takes ‪嘿 彼得 我们看看过多久
[1:34:11] before Mr. Cottontail makes a run for the open. ‪棉尾巴先生会跑出来
[1:34:15] Now, as kids, we used to take bets… ‪小时候 我们经常打赌
[1:34:20] …on how many poles we’d remove ‪看要搬走多少根木头
[1:34:22] before the animals ran out and made a run for it. ‪动物才会跑出来逃命
[1:34:38] Oh, he’s still in there. ‪它还在里面
[1:34:40] Gutsy little bugger. ‪勇敢的小家伙
[1:34:42] I guess he has to be gutsy. ‪我看它一定很勇敢
[1:34:53] Damn son of a bitch. ‪臭小子
[1:35:01] Come on, now. Come on. ‪来啊
[1:35:06] Think it broke his leg. ‪看来是腿断了
[1:35:08] Well, put him out of his misery. ‪帮它脱离痛苦吧
[1:35:18] It’s all right. ‪没事的
[1:35:35] That’s deep. ‪伤口很深
[1:35:38] You okay, Phil? ‪你没事吧 菲尔
[1:35:39] Yeah, what the hell? ‪怎么搞的
[1:35:42] Must be a splinter. ‪一定是木刺划的
[1:36:02] You got a tan. That’s a cowboy tan you got. ‪你有晒痕 那是牛仔的晒痕
[1:36:12] Bronco Henry told me that… ‪布朗克亨利告诉我…
[1:36:15] a man was made by patience and the odds against him. ‪造就男人的是他面对逆境时的耐心
[1:36:24] My father said… ‪我父亲说…
[1:36:27] obstacles. ‪造就男人的是障碍
[1:36:30] And you had to try and remove them. ‪你要努力克服它
[1:36:32] Another way to put it. ‪意思是一样的
[1:36:35] Well, you’ve certainly got obstacles. That’s a fact, Pete, me boy. ‪你肯定是有障碍的 我的彼得
[1:36:42] -“Obstacles”? -Well, take your ma. ‪-障碍 ‪-比如你妈
[1:36:45] Today or any day… ‪今天 以及一直以来…
[1:36:50] how she’s on the sauce. ‪她都在酗酒
[1:36:52] “On the sauce”? ‪“酗酒”
[1:36:56] Drinking, Pete. ‪喝很多酒 彼得
[1:36:58] Boozing it up. ‪喝得烂醉
[1:37:03] I guess you know she’s been half-shot all summer. ‪我想你应该知道 ‪她整个夏天都半醉不醒
[1:37:06] Yeah, I know. ‪是的 我知道
[1:37:11] She never used to drink. ‪她以前从不喝酒
[1:37:13] -Oh, didn’t she now? -No. ‪-是吗 ‪-是的
[1:37:17] -She never did. -But your pa, Pete? ‪-她以前没喝过 ‪-那你爸呢 彼得
[1:37:21] My father? Yeah, your father. ‪-我父亲 ‪-是的 你父亲
[1:37:26] I guess he hit the bottle pretty hard? ‪我猜他很爱喝酒吧
[1:37:30] The booze? ‪喝烈酒
[1:37:34] Until right at the very end. ‪直到最后一刻
[1:37:42] Then he hung himself. ‪然后他上吊了
[1:37:48] I found him. ‪我找到了他
[1:37:53] Cut him down. ‪割断绳子放他下来
[1:38:02] He used to worry I wasn’t kind enough. ‪他以前担心我不够善良
[1:38:08] That I was too strong. ‪太过强硬
[1:38:09] You, too strong? ‪你 太强硬
[1:38:13] He got that wrong. ‪他可搞错了
[1:38:16] Poor kid. ‪可怜的孩子
[1:38:23] Things will work out for you yet. ‪你以后会好起来的
[1:38:36] Where’s Mrs. Lewis? ‪路易斯太太呢
[1:38:38] She’s with the Indians. ‪她和印第安人在一起
[1:38:42] What Indians? ‪什么印第安人
[1:38:45] These ones. ‪这些人
[1:38:52] Go now. Go. ‪走吧 走
[1:38:59] Water! ‪水
[1:39:02] They were standing right in front of the damn things asking, ‪他们就站在兽皮前面问
[1:39:05] “Do we have any hides?” ‪“我们能要这些兽皮吗 ”
[1:39:10] “Do we have any hides?” Are they leaving? ‪“我们能要这些兽皮吗 ” ‪他们要走了吗
[1:39:15] Yes, they’ve got their horse going. ‪是的 他们牵着马走了
[1:39:19] I told them the hides are gonna be burned. ‪我告诉他们兽皮会被烧掉
[1:39:25] Why? ‪为什么
[1:39:27] Why are the hides going to be burned? ‪兽皮为什么要烧掉
[1:39:29] Phil doesn’t want anyone else to have ’em. ‪菲尔不希望其他人得到它们
[1:39:32] Waits till there’s a big pile and sets fire to the lot. ‪他等积累到一堆的时候全部点火烧掉
[1:39:37] He’d blow up if they even touched ’em. ‪要是他们敢碰一下 他都会气炸
[1:39:41] What’s she doin’? ‪她在干什么
[1:40:00] Please, please. ‪拜托
[1:40:03] Wait! Please! ‪等等 拜托
[1:40:08] Wait! Please, stop. ‪等等 请停下
[1:40:11] Please wait. ‪请等等
[1:40:13] Please. ‪拜托
[1:40:15] Come back. ‪回来吧
[1:40:17] Take the hides. ‪把兽皮拿去
[1:40:19] It would be my honor if you would take them. ‪你们能拿走它们是我的荣幸
[1:40:24] Please. ‪拜托
[1:40:26] My husband owns the ranch. ‪我丈夫是牧场主
[1:40:31] Come back. Take them. ‪回来 拿走吧
[1:41:04] They’re so soft. ‪好柔软
[1:41:09] So deliciously soft. ‪太软了
[1:41:12] So beautiful. ‪真美
[1:41:39] -You all right, ma’am? ‪你没事吧 夫人
[1:41:40] -Is she breathing? Ma’am. ‪-她还有气吗 ‪-夫人
[1:41:44] -Ma’am. -What happened? ‪-夫人 ‪-怎么回事
[1:41:46] She just collapsed, sir. ‪她晕倒了 先生
[1:41:51] Rose? ‪罗斯
[1:42:14] Sorry, sir. ‪抱歉 先生
[1:42:16] Thank you, Lola. ‪谢谢你 罗拉
[1:42:51] I’ll be damned. ‪可恶
[1:43:04] Is there something wrong, Phil? ‪出什么事了 菲尔
[1:43:06] Wrong? ‪什么事
[1:43:07] For Christ’s sake. ‪老天爷
[1:43:09] Every goddamn hide is gone! ‪所有兽皮都不见了
[1:43:13] Oh, she really put her foot into it this time. ‪她这次可是惹上大麻烦了
[1:43:17] You think she did it? ‪你觉得是她干的
[1:43:20] -She sold them? -Bloody tootin’. ‪-是她卖掉的 ‪-肯定的
[1:43:23] -Or maybe even gave them away. -Why? Why? ‪-甚至有可能是白送 ‪-为什么
[1:43:25] Why would she do that, Phil? She knew that we needed the hides. ‪她为什么要那样做 菲尔 ‪她知道我们需要兽皮
[1:43:28] Because she was drunk! ‪因为她喝醉了
[1:43:31] Pie-eyed! She was smashed! ‪烂醉如泥
[1:43:35] I’d think you’d know from the books your pa left you ‪我以为你会从你爸留下的书里读到过
[1:43:37] that your ma’s got a… a whatchamacallit. ‪你妈有…叫什么来着
[1:43:40] Alcoholic personality. It comes under the letter A! ‪酗酒型人格 书里写了的
[1:43:51] -You’re not gonna say anything to her? -Say anything? ‪-你要跟她说什么吗 ‪-说什么
[1:43:55] I won’t say nothin’. ‪我什么都不会说…
[1:43:58] But sure as one good hell, brother George is going to. ‪但乔治弟弟肯定有话要说
[1:44:10] Rose is not well, Phil. ‪罗斯不舒服 菲尔
[1:44:15] She’s ill. ‪她生病了
[1:44:18] Not well? ‪不舒服
[1:44:22] It is high time that that bozo and you got next to a few… ‪是时候让你和那个蠢货了解一些…
[1:44:26] What do you ever call them? Facts! ‪叫什么来着 真相了
[1:44:28] She stashes alcohol all around the place, even drinking in the stinking alley. ‪她到处都藏了酒 ‪在发臭的巷子里都喝
[1:44:36] Look at your face in the mirror! ‪你照照镜子
[1:44:38] Is it that she could like? Or our money? Wake the hell up! ‪她会喜欢这张脸吗 ‪还是贪图我们的钱 醒醒吧
[1:44:43] That’s enough, Phil. ‪够了 菲尔
[1:44:49] Well, what is the harm? ‪有什么关系呢
[1:44:53] The hides were only going to be burned. ‪反正兽皮都会被烧掉
[1:44:55] I needed them. ‪我需要兽皮
[1:44:58] I needed them. ‪我需要兽皮
[1:45:02] Well, I apologize. ‪那我道歉
[1:45:14] They were mine! ‪那是我的
[1:45:20] I needed them! ‪我需要兽皮
[1:45:37] -Phil? -Huh? ‪菲尔
[1:45:46] Phil, I’ve… ‪菲尔 我…
[1:45:49] I’ve got rawhide to finish the rope. ‪我有生皮可以用来编完绳子
[1:45:54] You’ve got it? ‪你有
[1:45:55] What are you doing with rawhide? ‪你要生皮做什么
[1:45:57] I cut some up. ‪我割了一些
[1:46:00] I wanted to be like you. ‪我想像你一样
[1:46:03] Please take what I’ve got. ‪把我的拿去吧
[1:46:10] That’s damn kind of you, Pete. ‪你太善良了 彼得
[1:46:27] Tell you something. ‪我跟你说
[1:46:32] Everything’s gonna be plain sailing for you from now on in. ‪从现在起 你将一帆风顺
[1:46:39] And you know what? ‪你知道吗
[1:46:41] I’m gonna work. ‪我会赶工
[1:46:43] Finish up that rope tonight. ‪今晚就把绳子编完
[1:46:49] You’ll watch me do it? ‪你要看我做吗
[1:49:20] How old were you when you met Bronco Henry? ‪你认识布朗克亨利时多大
[1:49:24] About the age you are now. ‪大概和你现在一样大
[1:49:36] Was he your best friend? ‪他是你最好的朋友吗
[1:49:39] Yeah… he was. ‪是的
[1:49:43] He was more than that. ‪不止如此
[1:49:47] Once, he saved my life. ‪他救过我的命
[1:49:55] We were way off up in the hills shooting elk, and the weather turned mean. ‪我们在深山里猎鹿 天气突变
[1:50:02] Bronco kept me alive by… ‪布朗克为了让我活下来…
[1:50:05] lying body against body in a bedroll. ‪在铺盖卷里紧贴我的身体
[1:50:11] Fell off to sleep that way. ‪就那样睡着了
[1:50:19] Naked? ‪裸体
[1:52:16] -Phil left already? -No, he’s not here. ‪-菲尔已经走了 ‪-不 他没来
[1:52:21] He say he was settin’ out early? No. ‪-他说要提早出发 ‪-没有
[1:52:29] Good mornin’. ‪早上好
[1:52:31] Have you seen your brother? ‪看到你哥哥了吗
[1:52:35] He’s not had breakfast? ‪他没吃早饭吗
[1:52:38] He’s not been down at all. ‪他根本没下楼
[1:53:03] I’ll run you into Herndon to see the doctor. ‪我送你去亨顿看医生
[1:53:31] Phil…what happened to your hand? ‪菲尔 你的手怎么了
[1:53:40] Let’s get your boots off. ‪把靴子脱了
[1:53:52] I’m… I’m good. ‪我没事
[1:54:02] I’ll get the car. ‪我去开车
[1:55:10] Let’s go, Phil. ‪走吧 菲尔
[1:55:12] Where’s the boy? ‪那孩子呢
[1:55:37] Phil. ‪菲尔
[1:55:47] I’ll get it to him. ‪我会交给他
[1:56:42] I’ll take this one. ‪我选这个
[1:58:48] Rose would like you to join us for Christmas, if you care to. ‪如果你们愿意的话 ‪罗斯希望你们来和我们一起过圣诞
[1:58:59] Yes. ‪好
[1:59:01] Thank you, George. ‪谢谢你 乔治
[1:59:07] I’m afraid I’m mystified. ‪我很困惑
[1:59:09] I’ll know in a day or two when the results come back. ‪等一两天结果出来后我就知道了
[1:59:13] Those last convulsions… ‪临终前的抽搐…
[1:59:17] -Yes? -Terrible, truly frightful. ‪-嗯 ‪-很剧烈 非常吓人
[1:59:22] You know what I’m thinking? ‪你知道我觉得是什么吗
[1:59:24] What? ‪什么
[1:59:26] Anthrax. ‪炭疽
[1:59:32] But he never handled diseased animals. He was particular on that. ‪但他从不碰生病的动物 ‪他很在意这个
[2:00:33] “Deliver my soul from the sword, my darling from the power of the dog.” ‪“求你救我的灵魂脱离刀剑 ‪救我的生命脱离犬类”
2021年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Troy(特洛伊)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Hitmans Bodyguard(王牌保镖)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme