英文名称:The Perfect Storm
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:07] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[02:09] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[02:11] | No! | 不 |
[03:18] | George Clooney | 乔治·克鲁尼 |
[03:25] | Mark Wahlberg | 马克·沃尔伯格 |
[03:38] | All right, we lined up? | 都挂好了吗 |
[03:40] | Get that line. | 把那根拉紧 |
[03:49] | Put the stern line on quick. | 快把船尾的绳子系上 |
[04:14] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[04:20] | Hey, baby! | 宝贝 |
[04:30] | Missed you. | 我想你 |
[04:37] | Hey, big man, how you doing? | 小家伙 你还好吗 |
[04:46] | – Hey, Murph! – Hey, Ethel. | -墨菲 -艾索 |
[04:49] | How you doing? Welcome home. | 你好吗 欢迎回家 |
[04:51] | – You seen Deb and my boy? – No, I’m sorry. | -看见黛布和我儿子吗 -没有 |
[04:53] | Ma! | 妈妈 |
[04:56] | – How you doing, beautiful? – Hello, Bobby. | -你好 美人 -你好 鲍比 |
[05:01] | Home safe. | 安全回家了 |
[05:10] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[05:13] | – OI’ Ben. – No. | -是本 -不 |
[05:16] | Poor old guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[05:19] | Hey, Linda. | 琳达 |
[05:21] | – Hey, boss. – What’s the score? | -老板 -有多少鱼 |
[05:26] | My kind of numbers. | 如我所望 |
[05:27] | I lost Ben Pulley. He passed away onboard. | 本·普利死在渔船上 |
[05:32] | Sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:34] | How’d you hit it, Billy? | 你怎么样 比利 |
[05:38] | Didn’t hit very hard, did you? | 不是特别好 |
[05:40] | We all have slumps, but you’re overdue to break out of yours. | 人都有背运时可你的时间太长 |
[05:44] | Did you hear the lady? Ben Pulley’s dead. | 你听见了吗 本·普利死了 |
[05:46] | That old man pickled himself to death drinking 7&7s chasing Narragansetts. | 那个老家伙是让酒精泡死的 |
[05:51] | Linda, with Ben, it was never a question of “if”, but “when.” | 琳达 本迟早会这样死 |
[05:56] | – I’ll bury him. – I’ll pay for it. | -我来办他的丧事 -我付钱 |
[05:58] | See, you got what you wanted. | 正合你的意 |
[06:00] | Bring in your fish. It shouldn’t take too long. | 把你的鱼送来 不会花太多时间 |
[07:27] | 8-5. | 85磅 |
[07:35] | 4-7-5. | 475磅 |
[07:58] | Murph. | 墨菲 |
[08:01] | Sign my ledger. | 在单上签字 |
[08:04] | Shatford. | 沙特弗 |
[08:08] | Sign my ledger. | 单上签字 |
[08:14] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[08:15] | It’s $2221. Aren’t we a little short? | 怎么只有2221元 |
[08:20] | We were sharing up last night. I thought it’d be three plus. | 昨晚我们算了 我以为至少有3000多 |
[08:25] | You stocked 21,000 pounds at 3.50 a pound. That comes to $73,000. | 你们捕了21000磅 每磅3.5元合计73000元 |
[08:30] | Minus $35,000 for bait, tackle, fuel. That comes out to $38,500. | 减35000元鱼饵和燃油费 |
[08:33] | I get half. I own the boat. | 剩下38 500元我拿走一半 因为我是船主 |
[08:37] | Your captain takes double share, four crewmen get a share each. | 船长拿2份4名船员各拿1份 |
[08:40] | And a rookie like you, three-quarters share. | 你是新手只能拿3/4份 |
[08:43] | That comes to $2221 . | 也就是2221元 |
[08:47] | What it is, is what it is. | 就这么回事 |
[08:49] | Sign the ledger. | 签字吧 |
[08:57] | Moran. | 莫兰 |
[09:02] | You going out again this season, skipper? | 这个季节你还出海吗 船长 |
[09:05] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[09:07] | You got a site in Florida? | 你在佛罗里达看见鱼群了 |
[09:11] | Bradenton Beach. | 在布雷丹顿海岸外 |
[09:14] | The “Cecile.” | 塞西尔 |
[09:17] | Pack your shit and get out. | 收拾你的东西走吧 |
[09:20] | You like Florida? | 你喜欢佛罗里达 |
[09:23] | Well, it beats the Grand Banks in October. | 10月那里胜过大浅滩 |
[09:26] | It gets rough up here, Dougie likes the sun down there. | 这边越来越冷你喜欢那里的阳光 |
[09:30] | Or he thinks he’ll score better with another captain. | 还是觉得跟别的船长更好 |
[09:33] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有这么说 |
[09:34] | Yes, you did. | 你说了 |
[09:38] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[09:40] | Here’s your cut. $5923.76. Sign the ledger. | 你的钱一共5923元 签个字 |
[09:46] | That’s a record low for you, isn’t it? | 这是你的最低记录 |
[09:48] | Next time, track Linda. She’ll take you where the fish are. | 下次跟着琳达她知道哪有鱼 |
[09:53] | You’re getting to be rude, you know? | 你越来越不客气了 |
[09:55] | I like you, Billy. I always have. | 我喜欢你 比利 一向如此 |
[09:58] | But I like my boat better. | 可我更爱我的船 |
[09:59] | If you can’t make it pay, I’ll find somebody who can. | 你无法让它赚钱我就得换人 |
[10:03] | You trying to put a charge up my ass? | 你在用激将法激我 |
[10:06] | You’re on a cold streak. | 你近来太差了 |
[10:08] | I’m encouraging you to catch fish. | 我想鼓励你捕鱼 |
[10:10] | I’ll bring you more fish than you ever dreamed of. | 我会捕很多鱼多得你做梦想不到 |
[10:13] | Next time I fish the Grand Banks, they won’t be so grand. | 下次去大浅滩打鱼你等着瞧吧 |
[10:16] | You just struck out on the Grand Banks. | 你刚在那里打了败仗 |
[10:18] | Then I’ll go further. | 那我就去更远的地方 |
[10:21] | Don’t even think about it. I want my boat back. | 这事你别想我要我的船平安回来 |
[10:24] | And I want to catch some fish. | 我要捕鱼 |
[10:26] | It’s what I do. | 我爱这行 |
[10:28] | Not lately. | 最近不行 |
[10:29] | Want to yank my site, you go ahead. | 你想换人尽管换 |
[10:51] | – Murph. – Hey, skip. | -墨菲 -船长 |
[10:56] | What are you doing out here? Get in there. Get drunk. | 你在这里干嘛 进去喝一杯 |
[10:58] | Waiting on my ex… | 我在等我前妻 |
[11:01] | and my son. | 和儿子 |
[11:07] | Give him lots of hugs and kisses tonight. | 今晚好好和儿子亲热吧 |
[11:11] | You don’t gotta remind me to do that, skip. | 这个不用你提醒 |
[11:17] | Ladies, you’re looking fine. How you doing? | 这里的女人真能喝 你们好吗 |
[11:20] | Can I buy you a drink? What, what, what? | -我请客 -不用 -怎么了 为什么 |
[11:29] | Hey, rookie. | 新手 |
[11:33] | What are you so happy about? | 什么事这么高兴 |
[11:35] | It wasn’t exactly a slammer up on the Grand Banks. | 跑一趟大浅滩收成不怎么样 |
[11:39] | Isn’t it past your bedtime? | 昆廷 你早该上床睡了 |
[11:42] | Bugs, how you making out? | 巴格西 没人陪你喝 |
[11:44] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[11:48] | I don’t know. Maybe I smell like fish. | 不知道是不是我有鱼腥味 |
[11:50] | – You need a new deodorant. – Maybe I need a new face. | -换瓶新的除臭剂 -也许我需要换新脸 |
[11:57] | Frickin’ Alfred Pierre. | 你看皮埃尔 |
[12:00] | They were upstairs, they come down, a little refreshment. | 刚才上楼 |
[12:02] | Now they’re going back up again. | 下来休息一会又上去了 |
[12:07] | Half an hour ago, they shook the lamps over the bar. | 半小时前他在酒吧胡闹一通 |
[12:09] | Last time she brought her sister. You should’ve seen the lamps then. | 上次她妹妹来你该见识一下 |
[12:15] | How do he do it, mon? | 他怎么这么招女人喜欢 |
[12:17] | I think he’s fishin’ with a longer pole, Bugs. | 也许他用长杆钓大鱼 |
[12:31] | What happened? | 怎么才来 |
[12:32] | They had a sale on kids’ shoes at Ames. | 因为商店有童鞋打折 |
[12:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:39] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[12:42] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:47] | So you want to have a drink? | 一起喝点什么好吗 |
[12:52] | Come on, Debra. | 来嘛 |
[12:53] | What do you say, for old times’ sake? | 就算看在以前的份上 |
[12:55] | It was the old times that killed us. | 以前的日子毁了我们 |
[13:00] | Is that what it was? | 真那么糟吗 |
[13:05] | There you go. | 给你钱 |
[13:07] | I’m a little short. It wasn’t exactly a slammer. | 不多 这次没捕到多少 |
[13:11] | Half for you. | 你拿一半 |
[13:14] | You sure? | 你肯定 |
[13:15] | Yeah, I’m working. | 我有工作了 |
[13:22] | Want to come with your daddy? | 想和爸爸待一会吗 |
[13:25] | Shoot some pool? | 打台球 |
[13:29] | Have a drink? | 喝饮料 |
[13:36] | Just bring him home in an hour. | 一小时后送他回来 |
[13:58] | Good shot, buddy. | 好准哪 伙计 |
[14:00] | All right, Sully, you think about it. | 苏利 考虑一下行吗 |
[14:03] | All right? | 好吗 |
[14:07] | Bugs. | 巴格西 |
[14:11] | Murph, come here. | 墨菲 过来 |
[14:12] | Here comes your fearless leader, Captain Billy Tyne. | 你们大无畏的船长比利·泰恩 |
[14:15] | I got a feeling skipper’s coming to give us bad news. | 看来大船长要发布坏消息 |
[14:20] | Lady’s not only pretty, she’s smart. | 这位女士既漂亮又聪明啊 |
[14:24] | Yeah, we’re going back out. | 我们要出海了 |
[14:27] | What’d I tell you? | 我说什么来着 |
[14:30] | – When? – A few days. | -什么时候 -几天后 |
[14:32] | “Few” means two? | “几天”是两天 |
[14:34] | Two days is right. | 没错 两天 |
[14:35] | Skip, we just got back in. | 船长 我们刚回来 |
[14:37] | You don’t want your site, a replacement’s a call away. | 谁不想去 打个电话就别人会去 |
[14:43] | Join me, don’t join me. | 跟不跟我去随便 |
[14:46] | There’s time for one last shot. The “Andrea Gail” will take it. | 本季”盖尔号”还可以再跑一趟 |
[14:48] | This time I promise you, we’ll come back with a shitload of fish. | 这次我保证会捕到很多鱼 |
[14:52] | Excuse me, men, madam. | 失陪了 各位 |
[15:00] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[15:02] | I’m gonna tell him to stick his head up his ass. | 我要告诉他见他的鬼吧 |
[15:05] | I’d like to hear that. | 我倒要听听 |
[15:07] | Hear what? | 听什么 |
[15:09] | I’d like to hear you tell him to stick it up his ass. | 听你跟他说见他鬼吧 |
[15:11] | Go on, Bob. | 去呀 |
[15:17] | Yeah, that’s just how I’ll tell him as soon as we get back. | 下次回来我也这么跟他说 |
[15:21] | You’re a bastard. | 你这混蛋 |
[15:24] | Why? Why do I even love you? | 我为什么要爱你 鲍比 |
[15:28] | When you get the answer, tell me. I could use it myself. | 有答案告诉我也许我用得着 |
[15:32] | – Get laid, Bugsy. – Easy for you to say. | -因为我有本事 -说的容易 |
[15:44] | Go on up there. | 上楼去 |
[15:45] | Don’t make the same mistake I did. | 别和我犯同样的错误 |
[15:57] | You’re going away again? | 你又要走了 |
[16:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:03] | Take me with you. | 带我一起去 |
[16:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:14] | Go back, Bobby. | 别去了 鲍比 |
[16:16] | Go back to what you did before. | 回去做以前的工作 |
[16:19] | – Pack cod, repair tackle. – I’m sick of that. | -焊船体包装鳕鱼修理索具 -我干烦了 |
[16:22] | It’s safe and it pays. | 那些工作安全 薪水不错 |
[16:25] | Not enough. | 还不够 |
[16:27] | Just one more time. I promise. | 我保证最后一次 |
[16:29] | I have to try it again. We need the money, baby. | 我要再试一次 我们需要钱 |
[16:32] | Money. It’s always about the money. | 永远为了钱 |
[16:35] | Well, I got a divorce lawyer, a mountain of debt. | 我找了离婚律师 还有一屁股债 |
[16:41] | And there’s your two kids. You gotta get them back. | 你有两个的孩子我们要争过来 |
[16:47] | Do you think you’ll love them? | 你会爱他们吗 |
[16:49] | They’re yours, aren’t they? | 他们是你的孩子 不是吗 |
[17:11] | Hey, beautiful. | 美人 |
[17:15] | Buy you a drink? | 我请你喝一杯 |
[17:17] | Seeing as I got two in front of me, I don’t think so. | 我面前有两杯了 不用 |
[17:21] | I’m not very observant, am I? | 我不善于观察 对吗 |
[17:24] | I got a feeling, yeah, along with a lot of other things. | 我感觉到了 还有很多其他事 |
[17:28] | Why don’t we start over? | 咱们重新开始吧 |
[17:31] | You know what would look good on you? Me. | 知道什么最配你 我 |
[17:37] | No good? | 不好笑 |
[17:42] | Have a drink. It’s not that bad. | 喝酒吧 你没那么糟 |
[17:47] | Thank you. Here’s to crime. | 谢谢 敬倒霉鬼 |
[17:56] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[18:01] | You still want to be a fisherman? | 你还想当渔夫吗 |
[18:03] | Who told you I wanted to be a fisherman? | 谁说我想当渔夫 |
[18:06] | You want to come with me. | 你说想和我一起去 |
[18:07] | I want to come with you, but I don’t want to be a fisherman. | 我想和你在一起可我不想当渔夫 |
[18:15] | You know, buddy… | 知道吗 儿子 |
[18:19] | …one of these days your mom’s gonna find you a new dad. | 将来妈妈会给你找个新爸爸 |
[18:23] | I don’t want a new dad. | 我不想要新爸爸 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉可是 |
[18:27] | Your mom can’t sit around by herself all the time. | 你妈妈不能永远一个人过日子 |
[18:30] | She isn’t sitting around. | 她不是一个人过日子 |
[18:50] | I’m sure he’s a good guy. | 那人肯定是个好人 |
[18:53] | I know your mom wouldn’t take up with anybody but a good guy. | 你妈看上的一定是好人 |
[19:00] | And you know, buddy… | 知道吗 儿子 |
[19:02] | the most important thing is that you and Mommy are happy. | 重要的是你和妈妈过得幸福 |
[19:07] | Can we talk about something else now? | 我们能不能谈点别的 |
[19:21] | I miss you too, buddy. | 我也想你 儿子 |
[19:30] | I miss you so damn much. | 非常非常想 |
[19:34] | What’d you say your name was again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[19:37] | Irene. Is that so tough? | 艾琳 很难记吗 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry. Listen. | 对不起 |
[19:43] | Could I maybe take you home? | 我能不能送你回家 |
[19:46] | I don’t think so. | 恐怕不行 |
[19:48] | I came to watch the game. Instead I got schnockered with Bugsy. | 我来这里想看比赛 却跟一个叫巴格西的男人喝醉 |
[19:54] | – What does Bugsy stand for anyway? – Michael. | -巴格西代表什么 -迈克尔 |
[19:57] | That’s a nice name. Why don’t you use it? | 这名字不错 为什么不用 |
[20:00] | Because people know me as Bugsy. | 因为大家叫惯了巴格西 |
[20:04] | I’m gonna shove off now. Big day tomorrow. | 我得走了明天还有事 |
[20:07] | I can’t take you home? | 我能不能送你 |
[20:10] | What, in a wheelbarrow? | 用手推车送 |
[20:12] | Crew guys like you never have cars. | 你们船员买不起车 |
[20:14] | Lay off. I got feelings too. | 别这样 我也有自尊的 |
[20:16] | Where, down in your pants? | 在哪 在你裤裆里 |
[20:21] | Jesus, lady, where’s the passion in your life? | 天哪 你没激情吗 |
[20:24] | Home in bed. | 在家里的床上 |
[20:26] | One of them’s 6, the other one’s 8. | 一个6岁一个8岁 |
[20:30] | All I can say is, there’s some lucky kids. | 看得出他们是幸运的孩子 |
[20:34] | They got a wonderful mother. | 他们有个好妈妈 |
[20:42] | You’re not messing with me, are you? | 你不是拿我开心吧 |
[20:46] | Haven’t got time. We’re going out in two days. | 我没时间后天我们要出海了 |
[20:50] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that, Michael. | 我很遗憾 迈克尔 我得走啦 |
[20:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:00] | – Where you going? – Have these. | 你要去哪 这个送给你 |
[21:02] | – Thank you. – See you. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[21:08] | – Bye, Ethel. – See you. | 再见 |
[21:28] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[21:39] | I smell Coppertone. | 一股防晒霜味 就是说 |
[21:41] | That means that Captain Linda Greenlaw… | 有漂亮鼻子的琳达船长 |
[21:43] | a lady vain about her nose, is in my wheelhouse. | 就在我的操舵室里 |
[21:47] | Make that Hawaiian Tropic. | 是夏威夷防晒油 |
[21:48] | At least I got the nose right. | 至少鼻子没有说错 |
[21:51] | Your guys are loading bait and groceries. | 你的人在装鱼饵和食品 |
[21:55] | – You doing a turnaround? – No rest for the weary. | -你又要出海 -疲劳奋战 |
[21:58] | There you go. Flaunting your work ethic. | 又来了 你的职业道德 |
[22:01] | I don’t have a work ethic. I just have work. | 我没有职业道德只有工作 |
[22:03] | If I’m gonna catch up to you. | 我必须赶上你 |
[22:06] | I love to watch you study charts. | 我喜欢看你研究海图 |
[22:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:10] | You know them all by heart. | 因为你全能背下来 |
[22:13] | What’s special about today that you’re blowing smoke up my ass? | 今天什么日子你拿我开心 |
[22:16] | I thought I’d make a pass. | 我以为是在暗送秋波 |
[22:21] | You see, I’m looking for a guy to come home to Maine with me… | 我在找个人跟我一起回缅因州 |
[22:25] | buy a house and raise kids. | 买幢房子生几个孩子 |
[22:26] | What does that guy and you do after? | 然后你和那个人干什么 |
[22:30] | The thing is, I’m happy. I’m happy I’m fit to do this. | 不管干什么只要开心就行 |
[22:33] | I just don’t see the romance in it. | 我适合这工作但这行太不浪漫 |
[22:36] | But you’ve got it, Captain Greenlaw. | 你干得不错 相信我 |
[22:39] | You do. Believe me. | 你做到了 相信我 |
[22:41] | I’ve seen them come and go. | 许多人来来往往 第一次见到你 |
[22:43] | The day I laid eyes on you, I said, “She’s gonna be a good one.” | 我就对自己说这女人能行 |
[22:47] | You can’t be good unless you love it. | 不爱这行就干不好 |
[22:52] | The fog’s just lifting. | 雾气刚散 |
[22:55] | You throw off your bow line, throw off your stern. | 松开单结套 后绳索 |
[22:59] | You head out the South Channel… | 驶向南部海峡 |
[23:01] | past Rocky Neck, Ten Pound Island… | 经过洛基峡口 十磅岛 |
[23:05] | past Niles Pond, where I skated as a kid. | 经过我小时溜冰的尼罗塘 |
[23:09] | Blow your horn… | 拉响汽笛 |
[23:10] | and wave to the lighthouse keeper’s kid on Thatcher Island. | 向灯塔守卫的孩子挥手 |
[23:14] | Then the birds show up. | 海鸟飞过来 |
[23:16] | Black-backs… | 黑背鸟 |
[23:18] | herring gulls, big dump ducks. | 人字鸥 大矮鸭 |
[23:23] | The sun hits you. | 太阳出来了 |
[23:24] | Head north, open up to 12. | 向北航行速度12节 |
[23:28] | You’re steaming now. | 乘风破浪 |
[23:30] | The guys are busy, you’re in charge. | 水手们忙着你是总管 |
[23:34] | You know what? You’re a goddamn swordboat captain. | 知道吗 你是一船之长 |
[23:41] | Is there anything better in the world? | 世上还有比这更美妙的景象吗 |
[23:56] | Sully. | 苏利 |
[24:01] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[24:07] | You been busy? | 最近忙吗 |
[24:08] | Busy enough. | 反正够忙 |
[24:10] | I was working menhaden in Annisquam. | 我在安尼斯夸捕过鲱鱼 |
[24:13] | But they laid off Labor Day. | 劳动节停工 |
[24:15] | Mended nets over in Fairhaven. | 我去法尔海文补渔网 |
[24:17] | That’s crap. What’s this you’re doing now? | 你现在干什么 |
[24:22] | Helping out a friend. | 给一个朋友帮忙 |
[24:23] | He paying you? | 他付钱吗 |
[24:25] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[24:31] | Murphy keep his site? | 墨菲还干吗 |
[24:36] | You want this job or not? | 这份工作你干不干 |
[24:40] | I do. | 我干 |
[25:47] | Lord, did I do that? | 天哪 是我干的 |
[25:52] | Yeah, you did. | 对 |
[25:55] | But I’m not completely blind. I can still see out of the other one. | 不过我没全瞎 我另一只眼睛还看得见 |
[26:00] | Next time I should break a leg. | 下次我该打断你的腿 |
[26:01] | Then you can stay home and collect disability. | 让你待在家里领抚恤金 |
[26:05] | Think of all those handicapped parking spaces. | 还能享用残疾专用车位 |
[26:11] | Tell me last night was worth it. | 告诉我昨晚值得吗 |
[26:14] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[26:16] | Can’t remember, my ass. | 你都不记得了 混蛋 |
[26:19] | No, I remember your ass. | 我当然记得你 |
[26:23] | Last night was worth it. | 昨晚很值得 |
[26:26] | There’s nothing like sleeping with you. | 和你在一起太好了 |
[26:30] | Just sleeping… | 躺在你身边 |
[26:31] | lying next to you… | 靠着你 |
[26:34] | all warm and sweet. | 又温暖又甜蜜 |
[26:37] | And me wishing the morning would never come. | 真希望早晨永远别来 |
[26:49] | Catching up. | 得分 |
[26:56] | Oh, boy, oh, boy. Look at that shiner. | 上帝 快看 |
[26:59] | Come on, Murph, will you? | 闭嘴 墨菲 |
[27:02] | Good morning. Where’d you get the mouse? | 早上好 眼睛怎么紫了 |
[27:05] | Chris “Boom-Boom” Cotter. | 碰到厉害女人了 |
[27:09] | Put some hair around that hole, I bet you could hit it. | 你可真厉害 这球也能进 |
[27:13] | Not with a pool cue, or any other pointed instrument. | 除了玩球他还会点什么 |
[27:19] | What do you know except to cut squid and take them to bed with you? | 除了用乌贼当诱饵你还会什么 |
[27:26] | Ethel, where you getting your customers these days? | 你的客人都是哪来的 |
[27:29] | The welfare office? | 福利救济处 |
[27:31] | Who gave you that scar, tough guy? | 那伤疤是谁给你的 |
[27:34] | Back off! Back off. | 住手 |
[27:36] | Come on, swing it. | 使劲摇 |
[27:38] | You assholes! | 你个混蛋 |
[27:41] | How you gonna act onboard if you’re already at each other’s throats? | 现在就动手上了船怎么办 |
[27:46] | All right, Ma. | 好吧 大妈 |
[27:49] | See you onboard. | 船上见 |
[27:55] | – Alfred Pierre, one for the road? – No, tanks, Mom. | -皮埃尔 上路前来一杯吗 -不 谢了 |
[27:59] | “No, tanks, Mom.” Guy can’t even speak good English. | 不谢了 连句好话都不会说 |
[28:02] | Well, anyway, can I get you anything? | 算了 你们要吃点什么吗 |
[28:05] | Let’s go, boys. | 该走了 |
[28:08] | I’ll wait for you in the car, Bobby. | 我在车里等你 |
[28:12] | Catch fish, boys. Lots of them. Full ahead. | 去打鱼吧 多打一点 |
[28:15] | Hold down the fort, Quentin. | 帮我们照看一下 昆廷 |
[28:18] | Thanks, Q. | 谢谢 |
[28:20] | Thanks, Ethel. | 谢谢 |
[28:25] | Gotta go, Mom. | 我走了 妈妈 |
[28:26] | The Grand Banks. | 鲍比 大浅滩 |
[28:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:32] | Grand Banks are no joke in October. All right? | 大浅滩十月份不安生 对吗 |
[28:39] | Be careful. | 多加小心 |
[29:19] | At least we’ll get cancer together. | 至少我们可以一起得癌症 |
[29:27] | I can’t put it off any longer. | 不能不上船了 |
[29:30] | I’m not too big on goodbyes. | 我不善于道别 |
[29:35] | Don’t go, Bobby. I got a bad feeling. | 别走 鲍比 我有不祥预感 |
[29:40] | I’ve been thinking about it. | 我也有 |
[29:42] | Then for God’s sake, don’t go. | 看在上帝份上别走 |
[29:45] | I’ll moonlight, I’ll sell the car. | 我把车卖掉 |
[29:47] | We’ll work nights, weekends. | 晚上周末加班 |
[29:49] | Whatever it takes, little by little, we’ll put something away. | 我们慢慢会存下一笔钱 |
[29:59] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[30:10] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[30:28] | Irene. | 艾琳 |
[30:29] | Irene. I knew that. | 艾琳 我记得 |
[30:35] | I just wanted to say goodbye. | 我想来给你送行 |
[30:39] | No one ever said goodbye to me before. | 以前从没有人给我送行 |
[30:48] | Well, goodbye, Irene. | 再见艾琳 |
[30:49] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[30:50] | I wish it were night so I could say, “Good night, Irene.” | 希望现在是晚上 那我就可以说晚安艾琳 |
[30:56] | That’ll come later. | 以后有机会 |
[31:02] | Well, you gotta go. | 你该走了 |
[31:04] | Come on, boys. Let’s go. | 好了 伙计们松缆绳 |
[31:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:21] | I will always love you, Christina. | 我永远爱你 克里斯蒂娜 |
[33:03] | Pack it in there good. We got more coming down. | 把甲板上的肉放到冰箱里 东西还多呢 |
[33:07] | Did we get all them eggs up there? | 鸡蛋都放好了 |
[33:20] | We catching some fish | 让我捕到鱼让我能回家 给我好运 |
[33:24] | Is that gonna crap out again? | 制冰机会坏吗 |
[33:26] | Never! | 绝对不会 |
[34:04] | Do you mind? | 介意吗 |
[34:10] | Stinks in here, doesn’t it? | 这里好臭 |
[34:13] | Not anymore. | 你走了就好了 |
[34:26] | Hi, Bobby: You’re somewhere out there… | 你好 鲍比 此刻你已在海上了 |
[34:30] | on the deep blue, goddamn sea… | 到深远的大海中 |
[34:33] | and I’m writing this on a box of two semi-down pillows… | 我靠在枕头包装盒上写这封信 |
[34:37] | that I secretly bought for us at Penney’s. | 是我悄悄为咱们买的 |
[34:41] | And I’m smiling to myself because… | 我心在微笑 |
[34:43] | of the surprise I have in store for you. | 想给你惊喜我买了好多东西 |
[34:47] | I’m talking removal from our dungeon in the Crow’s Nest… | 我是说离开这个鸟窝 |
[34:52] | to our own place. | 搬进我们自己的家 |
[34:56] | It’s no great shakes… | 没什么特别的 |
[34:58] | but you gotta begin with a baby shake, right? | 但凡事都要从小事做起对吗 |
[35:04] | Forever love, Bobby. | 我爱你鲍比 |
[35:06] | I’m in this for the long run. | 我会在这里等你 |
[35:13] | – I’m not intruding, am I? – You’re not intruding. | -我没打扰你吧 -没有 你来的正好 |
[35:17] | You’re a natural. | 我很高兴 你是天生的好水手 |
[35:19] | You’ve got some old salt in your blood. | 你已经继承了老水手的优秀 |
[35:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 船长 |
[35:25] | You’re a happy man out here, aren’t you? | 你在海上很开心是吗 |
[35:28] | Today, maybe. | 今天是的 |
[35:30] | When do you get unhappy? | 什么时候不开心 |
[35:32] | The day we go home. | 返航回家的时候 |
[35:34] | Home? I thought the sea was your home. | 家 大海不是你家吗 |
[35:39] | You got me there. | 你把我问住了 |
[35:42] | But if you were gonna pin me down… | 若非问到底的话 |
[35:46] | I guess Pensacola, Florida is home. | 我想佛州潘萨科拉是我家 |
[35:50] | My ex lives there. Jodi. | 我前妻朱迪 |
[35:52] | And my kids. | 和孩子们住在那里 |
[35:56] | I wasn’t very good at doing things the way they’re supposed to be done. | 我的行为与他们的期望相差甚远 |
[36:00] | Wife. | 妻子 |
[36:02] | Kids. | 孩子 |
[36:04] | A house with things in it. All that stuff. | 家里所有的事 |
[36:07] | So why are you so happy? | 那你为什么开心 |
[36:09] | You just got me on a good day. | 你碰上我今天心情好 |
[36:12] | I’m doing what I was made to do. | 我在做我最擅长的事 |
[36:15] | And I got a feeling I’ll do it even better this time. | 我觉得这次会做得更好 |
[36:19] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[36:22] | I got a woman I can’t stand to be more than two feet away from. | 有个女人我离不开她 |
[36:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[36:29] | Then again, I love to fish. | 可同时我也爱出海捕鱼 |
[36:37] | Son, you’ve got a problem. | 那你有麻烦了 |
[36:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:56] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[37:06] | What do you think? Blue skies, scattered showers, same old, same old? | 怎么样明星 晴天 阵雨 还是老样子 |
[37:10] | – Your guess is as good as mine. – Or better. | -我也不知道 -更好 |
[37:12] | Watch it. | 说的对 |
[37:17] | This doesn’t look good. | 看来不太好 |
[37:25] | Looks pretty ugly here too. | 这里也很糟 |
[37:28] | Pam. | 帕姆 |
[37:30] | Tell Bernie I need two graphics: Bermuda and Sable Island. | 让伯尼拿两张图来百慕大和塞布尔岛 |
[37:53] | Good. | 好吃 |
[37:55] | What’s our course? | 我们走哪条航线 |
[37:57] | I’ve been sailing 42 years. Never plotted a course. | 我航海42年从没画过航线 |
[38:01] | I set the compass, I ride it… | 定好指南针开船 |
[38:04] | we’ll be in Bermuda in no time. | 我们很快就到达百慕大 |
[38:49] | Let’s go fishing. | 开始捕鱼 |
[38:52] | All right, guys, let’s hit it! | 伙计们 动手 |
[38:55] | 1000 hooks in the water before dinner. I want 40 miles out there. | 晚饭前投一千只钩布满40英里 |
[39:07] | Three-mile buoy out! | 3哩浮标 |
[39:20] | Set. | 可以下饵了 |
[39:40] | Highflyer! | 浮标下去了 |
[40:09] | Hey, A.P. | 嘿 皮埃尔 |
[40:12] | May the force be with us. | 愿力量与我们同在 |
[40:14] | You want to play with lightsticks, stick them up your ass. | 别拿电灯棒当玩具 |
[40:17] | Easy, Murph. | 别这样 墨菲 |
[40:18] | He’s dead weight. He’s been screwing around all night. | 这家伙酗酒吸毒十足的废物 |
[40:24] | Yeah, well, your wife didn’t feel that way. | 你老婆没这感觉 |
[40:32] | Hey, knock it off! | 住手 |
[40:34] | I’ll head for land and the Newfies will throw you both in jail! | 再打我让前面岛民送你们进监狱 |
[40:38] | All right, cap. | 好吧 船长 |
[40:40] | Give us some lights. | 拿灯来 |
[40:44] | Come on. Jesus. | 行了 伙计们 |
[40:45] | Shake, you guys. | 握手和好吧 |
[40:48] | Shake! | 握手 |
[41:00] | – Just let it go. – Your day is coming. | -算了 -你的末日到了 |
[41:02] | Whenever you’re ready. I’ll be right up here. | 你等着 我随时奉陪 |
[41:06] | The job ain’t hard enough without this knucklehead. | 没有这废物我干活都没劲 |
[41:36] | Let’s go. | 起来 |
[41:42] | We’re gonna make some money. | 走吧 我们去捞一把 |
[41:46] | Let’s go, boys! | 开工 开始行动 |
[42:08] | Come on. | 快 快点 |
[42:32] | Do it, skip, do it. | 行了 船长 |
[42:35] | Make a killing. | 收线吧 |
[42:38] | One’s on. | 有一条 |
[42:39] | Fish on. | 是条大的 |
[42:45] | Have those gaffs ready. | 准备好鱼叉 |
[42:46] | Don’t lose him, Murph. Don’t lose him. | 别让它跑了 |
[42:51] | Pull him in, Murph. | 拉进来 |
[42:58] | All right, now, gaff him. Gaff him! | 好了 抓住 |
[43:09] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[43:27] | Pull him in. | 把它放好 |
[43:39] | Come on, a little bit more. | 加油 再用点力 |
[43:47] | So what do you think? | 你看怎么样 |
[43:49] | Do you think he’ll like it? | 鲍比会喜欢吗 |
[43:50] | He’ll love it. | 他一定喜欢 |
[43:54] | Enough to live with me in it? | 他会搬来住吗 |
[43:57] | By now, honey, you know him much better than I do. | 现在你比我更了解他 |
[44:02] | We’re gonna make a go of it. | 我们想好好过日子 |
[44:08] | I got confidence in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[44:11] | What, are you putting me on? | 你取笑我 |
[44:16] | He’s my precious boy. | 他是我心爱的儿子 |
[44:19] | And you’re the woman for him. | 你是他的好女人 |
[44:24] | That’s something I don’t joke about. | 这种事我不开玩笑 |
[44:30] | The activity down near Bermuda is deepening rapidly. | 气流在百慕大活动急速增强 |
[44:33] | Given the warm and volatile Gulf Stream… | 加上海湾暖热多变的洋流 |
[44:35] | it won’t take much to turn this tropical storm into a hurricane. | 热带风暴会转变成飓风 |
[44:40] | This just in, video of Sable Island. | 塞布尔岛的最新情况 |
[45:31] | I put so much ground beef and sausage in this, it weighed out at 20 pounds. | 我放了很多牛肉和香肠足有20磅 |
[45:35] | More than most of our fish weigh. | 比我们捕到的大多数鱼还重 |
[45:37] | Skipper say anything about us coming up short? | 船长有没有嫌鱼少 |
[45:39] | He’s too scared to say. | 他不敢说 |
[45:41] | Skipper don’t get scared. | 船长不会不敢 |
[45:43] | Just disappointed. | 他只是失望 |
[45:46] | You know why this lasagna weighs 20 pounds? | 知道这东西为何20磅重 |
[45:49] | It tasted like you threw in a shot put. | 它的味道像你扔铅球 |
[45:53] | I once worked a site with a guy like you. | 我曾和你这样的人共事过 |
[45:56] | The guy had a real bad accident. | 他出了意外惨得很 |
[46:00] | Can’t even keep track of them with so many accidents at sea. | 海上意外事故多得数不过来 |
[46:04] | Tough to get an ambulance too. | 救护车也不好找 |
[46:11] | Keep it up. | 接着吃 |
[46:15] | Highflyer! | 下浮标 |
[46:21] | A.P., give me a hand. | 皮埃尔帮我一把 |
[46:25] | Hey, how about a little hand over here? | 过来帮个忙 |
[46:28] | You do your job, I’ll do mine. | 你干你的 我干我的 |
[46:32] | Come on, guys. | 大家别这样 |
[46:36] | Came out here for nothing. | 出海一趟什么捕不到 |
[46:37] | Keep moving, keep moving. | 快干活 |
[46:42] | Come on, Sully, let’s get some bait going here. | 苏利 把鱼饵拿过来 |
[47:02] | It’s big. | 大家伙 |
[47:04] | – Something very big. – Fish on! | 钓到一条大鱼 |
[47:06] | Come on, guys. | 快点 |
[47:08] | Come on. Bring it up. | 快点 快上钩 |
[47:24] | Bring it up. | 上钩了 收线 拉上来 |
[47:29] | Get the gaff! | 拿鱼枪 |
[47:33] | Get it out of here! | 别让它靠近我 |
[47:34] | Stick him. Stick it in his head! Good! | 扎它的头 快 |
[47:44] | Get him off! | 制住它 |
[47:47] | – He’s got my leg! – Hang on! | -他咬住我腿了 -坚持住 |
[47:52] | Kick your foot out! Kick it! Kick your foot out. | 踢它 把脚拨出来 |
[47:56] | Get back! | 你退后 |
[48:01] | All right, come on, get it out! | 好了 把他的脚弄出来 |
[48:04] | Get it out of here. | 把它弄走 |
[48:06] | – Pull him back! – Over the side. | -拉过来 -这边 |
[48:10] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[48:17] | You’re short a boot, rookie! | 你的一只鞋完蛋了 新手 |
[48:21] | Beats a leg, don’t it? | 比一条腿完蛋了好 |
[48:44] | Okay, we’re getting a reading of winds over 140 knots sustained. | 风速超过140哩 |
[48:48] | Looks like a category 5. | 像是5级风暴 |
[49:16] | “Billy Tyne is no fine wine | 比利·泰恩不算好汉 |
[49:22] | He’s lost his touch with our long line | 白浪费我们的鱼线 |
[49:25] | Steamed here and there and all about | 东闯西撞 没头脑 |
[49:29] | What’s our tally? | 一共得了多少分 |
[49:32] | We’ve struck out” | 我们出局了 |
[49:39] | All right, okay. Thank you very much. Thank you. | 就这么多 谢谢各位 |
[49:54] | Why aren’t you downstairs watching the movie? | 怎么不在下面看电影 |
[49:58] | One of our three movies? | 我们常看的那三部 |
[50:00] | I know them all by heart. | 那3部影片我倒背如流 |
[50:06] | Skip… | 船长 |
[50:08] | what are you gonna do about those sets? They suck. | 你怎么对付那些人的抱怨 |
[50:11] | We ain’t doing nothing. | 我们来这里一无所获 |
[50:14] | The boys been talking? | 大家说闲话了 |
[50:17] | About how I lost it? | 说我捕不到鱼 |
[50:20] | Billy Tyne’s lost it? Gets a little slow, they’ll draw and quarter you. | 比利捕不到鱼 刚有点困难他们就埋怨 |
[50:24] | I just didn’t think you’d go along with it. | 我以为你不会受他们影响 |
[50:27] | I come here because I need the money. I’m trying for a new start. | 我出海是因为需要钱 我要开始新生活 |
[50:30] | Last trip I thought you had something to offer. | 上次出海我以为你会有作为 |
[50:34] | But all in all, you’re just a little punk. | 结果你只是个废物 |
[50:37] | – You promised me a shitload of fish! – You’ll get a shitload of fish. | -你保证过会有很多鱼 -是会有很多鱼 |
[50:41] | I’ve been in bad patches so many times and came home with so much stock… | 我遇过各种险情最后都满载而归 |
[50:44] | little boys like you had to pack it on the pier. | 你这种新手只配在码头打包 |
[50:47] | I always find the fish! Always! | 我会找到鱼群 |
[50:50] | And I will this time! So don’t fuck with me! | 这次我也能 别来惹我发火 |
[50:55] | Aye, aye, skip. | 好吧 船长 |
[51:12] | Put them closer! | 再近一点 |
[51:14] | Murph, closer! Give them a goddamn banquet. | 让它们吃个饱 |
[51:19] | Aye, aye, cap. | 好的 船长 |
[51:21] | You heard him, boys. Boss ain’t happy. | 你们听见了 老板不高兴 |
[51:24] | Double-time. | 大家快点 |
[51:27] | Let’s go, Bob. | 放饵 |
[51:32] | Sullivan! | 苏利文 |
[51:34] | I gotta hit you with a fish again to get you to work? | 不揍你就不会干活吗 |
[51:36] | Lightsticks, now! | 快亮灯 |
[51:38] | Shut up, asshole! | 闭嘴混蛋 |
[51:40] | You couldn’t bait fish in a barrel! | 鱼饵还在筒里呢 |
[51:44] | – Come on. – See what I got to deal with? | 你怎么搞的 |
[51:47] | That’s a landlubber. What an idiot! | 真是个白痴 |
[51:49] | Come on, Sully. What are you, a fisherman or a farmer? | 你是渔夫还是农民 |
[51:52] | Bugs, help him out. | 巴格西 去帮他 |
[51:54] | Hurry up, before the captain sees. | 快点 别让船长看见 |
[51:56] | Okay, sure, I’ll help him out. What a screwup! | 好吧我去帮他 |
[51:58] | – You’re useless, Sully! – Lay off, Bugs. You never screw up? | -你真没用 -你没犯过错 |
[52:02] | You’re nothing but a pimple on the ass of progress. | 你这个拖后腿的废物 |
[52:06] | I’ve been on a better slab than this. | 我乘过比这更好的船 |
[52:09] | I’ve had it with this. | 这种事我见过 |
[52:19] | Take it easy. It was an accident. | 别吵了 只是个小意外 |
[52:26] | You got the easiest job on the boat, and you manage to screw it up! | 全船你的活最简单还弄干成这样 |
[52:30] | Kiss my ass, you little runt. And you! | 去你的 混蛋 |
[52:35] | Murph! | 墨菲 |
[52:40] | Cap, man overboard! | 船长 有人落水 |
[52:52] | Take the wheel! | 倒回去 |
[53:10] | Back her down slow. | 把住舵盘慢慢倒 |
[53:58] | Come on, Murph. | 上来 墨菲 |
[54:02] | We’ve got Murph! | 找到墨菲了 |
[54:13] | Come on! | 拉上来 |
[54:34] | You all right? You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[54:40] | Come on, Murph. | 醒醒 墨菲 |
[54:43] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[54:47] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[55:05] | How was the water, Murph? | 水下怎么样 墨菲 |
[55:07] | Welcome back, Murph! | 欢迎回家 墨菲 |
[55:13] | You did it, Murph. | 好了 |
[55:21] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 |
[55:28] | All right, bend over. | 好了 厥屁股 |
[55:32] | Tetanus. | 打破伤风针 |
[55:37] | Who’s the hero? | 是谁救我 |
[55:39] | Bobby and Sully. | 鲍比和苏利 |
[55:42] | Sully? | 苏利 |
[55:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, Dale Murphy out of Cortez, Florida. | 女士们先生们欢迎来自佛罗里达的戴尔·墨菲先生 |
[55:52] | The only fish the “Andrea Gail” has hooked in three days. | 3天来”盖尔号”捕到的唯一的大鱼 |
[55:56] | How you feeling? | 好点了吗 |
[55:57] | All right. | 好多了 |
[56:00] | – Bobby, thank you. – Don’t worry about it. | -鲍比 谢谢你 -别客气 |
[56:06] | Sully was the first one to go in. | 苏利第一个跳下去 |
[56:13] | So I guess you’re the big hero here. | 我想你是头号英雄 |
[56:18] | Well, you’d have done the same for me. | 换了你也会这样对我 |
[56:21] | Isn’t that what I’m supposed to say? | 我是不是该这样说 |
[56:25] | Well, you can say what you want… | 你想怎么说随便 |
[56:29] | but I’m glad you know how to swim. | 不过我很高兴你会游泳 |
[56:32] | That’s real big of you, Murph. | 你过奖了 |
[56:36] | It’s all I can manage now. | 现在我只能说这么多 |
[56:38] | All right? | 有问题么 |
[56:41] | I’ll work on it. | 我会努力去做 |
[56:48] | Tough guy. | 你是条汉子 |
[57:00] | This weather fax just came in. | 刚收到气象传真 |
[57:04] | Edie, have a look at this. | 伊迪 你快来看看 |
[57:08] | We have got to head in now! Put it in at Watch Hill! | 必须立即靠岸 我们去望山港 |
[57:12] | In this stuff, harbor’s too dangerous. | 这种天气靠岸太危险 |
[57:13] | Dangerous? | 危险 |
[57:15] | Dash into shore, cut across shipping lanes | 会撞上防浪堤周围的锚船 |
[57:17] | This is a hurricane coming straight at us! | 可飓风朝我们这边来了 |
[57:20] | Let me reduce sails, Sandy, or even go back home. | 我去收帆 全收起来 |
[57:23] | This is my boat. | 这是我的船我们能闯过去 |
[57:24] | We’ll ride this thing out. Not for fun, for safety. | 不是好玩是为了安全 |
[57:27] | Do what I’ve always done: Go with the flow. | 按我的经验咱们顺着水流走 |
[57:47] | Holy shit! Rogue wave! | 见鬼 有大浪 |
[57:50] | Look out! | 小心 |
[58:07] | Everybody here? | 人都在吗 |
[58:20] | Captain, the boys would like to have a word with you. | 船长 大家有话跟你说 |
[58:26] | Take over. | 你来替我 |
[58:48] | When this meeting’s over, straighten this crap up. | 开完会把这里收拾干净 |
[58:51] | So what’s the word? | 想说什么 |
[58:55] | We’re starting to get an unlucky feeling out here. | 我们觉得那是不祥之兆 |
[58:58] | Murph going over, the shark, a rogue wave…. | 墨菲落水 鲨鱼和巨浪 |
[59:01] | Yeah, what else? | 还有呢 |
[59:03] | Never mind unlucky. We’re just looking for some fish. | 不管凶兆吉兆我们是来捕鱼的 |
[59:08] | We had slumps before, you and l, but nothing like this. | 以前也遇到过危险可这次不同 |
[59:12] | You boys look like you got busted in a brawl in Scollay Square. | 你们一副打了败仗的样子 |
[59:15] | That’s how we feel. We want to go home. | 我们感觉不好 想回家 |
[59:19] | You want to go home? You lonely for that young mama who was all over you? | 鲍比 你想回家 想码头上那个风流少妇 |
[59:23] | My girl is none of your business. | 我的女人你管不着 |
[59:26] | But you are. If you don’t like it, get the hell off! All of you. | 可我能管你 不想干你们就滚 |
[59:32] | I look around and all I see are little boys sitting on their asses… | 看你们一帮没用的孩子 |
[59:35] | too scared to go and get some pay dirt. | 坐在这里吓得不敢出去收获 |
[59:38] | Pay dirt? What are you talking about? Where the hell is that? | 收获 收获什么 |
[59:42] | We covered the Grand Banks. | 我们已走遍了大浅滩 |
[59:44] | The Grand Banks are west of us. I’m headed east. | 大浅滩在西边我们在往东走 |
[59:48] | The Flemish Cap. | 弗兰明什角 |
[59:53] | The Flemish Cap? | 弗兰明什角 |
[59:55] | Why don’t we steam to Portugal while we’re at it? | 干脆去葡萄牙好了 |
[1:00:03] | So this is the moment of truth. | 现在是较真的时候了 |
[1:00:08] | This is where they separate the men from the boys. | 是区分男人和男孩的时候 |
[1:00:15] | How about it? | 怎么样 |
[1:00:19] | – Are you Gloucestermen? – Yeah. | -你们是格洛斯特男子汉吗 -是的 |
[1:00:20] | But why go all the way to the Flemish Cap to prove it? | 我们是男人可为何要去弗兰明什角证明 |
[1:00:25] | Tell him, Alfred Pierre. | 告诉他们 皮埃尔 |
[1:00:29] | That’s where the fish are. | 因为那里有鱼 |
[1:00:34] | Do we have any other choice? | 我们有别的选择吗 |
[1:00:36] | Yeah. Crawl home, busted. | 有 爬着回家 |
[1:00:47] | – All right, skip. – All right. | 好吧 船长 |
[1:00:50] | All right. | 很好 |
[1:00:58] | Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie, 6-6-8-1, do you read me? | WYC6681 听见了吗 |
[1:01:02] | This is “Andrea Gail,” Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie, 6-6-8-1 . Hey, Linda. | 我是”盖尔号”WYC6681 嗨 琳达 |
[1:01:07] | What’s happening? | 泰恩船长 你那里怎么样 |
[1:01:10] | Slim to none. Where are you? | 不好 你在哪里 |
[1:01:11] | Tail of the Banks. Kicking up something wicked here. | 在大浅滩尾我们遇到大风 |
[1:01:15] | Made a couple of sets. | 不过还是撤了网 |
[1:01:17] | You doing any good? | 运气好吗 |
[1:01:18] | Nine, first set. Twelve No, make that a baker’s dozen, second. | 第一网9条 第二网12条13条 |
[1:01:23] | Got a couple of markers to boot. | 有几条超过100磅 |
[1:01:25] | Your hand is so hot, I can feel the heat from here. | 你现在炙手可热我能感觉到 |
[1:01:28] | – I’ve asked you to team up. – I don’t like partners. | -我叫你一起合作 -我不喜欢合伙 |
[1:01:32] | Business-wise, that is. | 这是生意原则 |
[1:01:34] | Okay, okay. What’s your position? | 好吧 你现在的位置 |
[1:01:37] | 46 north, 48 west. | 北纬46西经48 |
[1:01:39] | You headed for the Flemish Cap? | 你要去弗兰明什角 |
[1:01:41] | The lady knows her coordinates. Yeah, I’m steaming full-bore. | 女人方位感不错 我正全速行驶 |
[1:01:45] | The Flemish Cap is nearly off the charts. | 弗兰明什角快出海图了 |
[1:01:47] | What are you trying to prove? | 你想要证明什么 |
[1:01:49] | We got gale-force coming out of Bermuda, stuff out of Sable Island. | 你看过预报百慕大有大风 |
[1:01:53] | As for me, I’m staring here at solid white chop. | 萨布尔岛有暴风雨 我这里已波浪翻滚 |
[1:01:56] | This could be a triple-header. | 这可能是超强级飓风 |
[1:01:59] | You’re behind me. So is your weather. | 你和坏天气都在我后面 |
[1:02:01] | Yeah, but you’ve gotta go through it to get back. | 可你回来时必须穿过它 |
[1:02:05] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[1:02:07] | Billy, you won’t like this, but I’m gonna say it anyway: | 知道你不爱听可我还要说 |
[1:02:10] | You be careful. | 你要小心 |
[1:02:12] | Yes, Mother. | 遵命 女士 |
[1:02:16] | Why don’t we pick this up later? I’m out. | 我们以后再聊 |
[1:02:38] | – You guys use some company? – Sure. | -你们需要有人作伴吗 -当然 |
[1:02:41] | – Coffee? – Yeah, thanks. | -咖啡 -好 谢谢 |
[1:02:45] | in the mid- Atlantic, moving rapidly northeast… | 大西洋中部风暴快速向东北移动 |
[1:02:48] | 30-foot waves. | 浪高30英尺 |
[1:02:50] | What’d you hear? | 有消息吗 |
[1:02:51] | They’re out on the Flemish Cap. | 他们向弗兰明什角驶去 |
[1:02:53] | I got it straight from big Bob Brown. | 老鲍伯·布朗亲口告诉我的 |
[1:02:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:02:59] | The Flemish Cap. | 弗兰明什角 |
[1:03:02] | I went there, ’62. | 62年我去过 |
[1:03:05] | Lots of fish. | 鱼很多 |
[1:03:08] | And lots of weather. | 天气也多变 |
[1:03:10] | Hurricanes… | 飓风 |
[1:03:12] | squalls, huge seas. | 风暴 台风 |
[1:03:14] | You’re full of shit, Quentin. | 别胡说了 |
[1:03:18] | That’s right. | 对 是我胡说 |
[1:04:54] | – Where are you going? – To point this boat up into the storm. | -你要去哪 -把船首对着风暴 |
[1:04:57] | And scream for help! | 寻求救助 |
[1:04:59] | We lie ahull, beam to the waves, slip sideways. Standard procedure. | 帆都卷起来了船顺着波浪平行 标准程序 |
[1:05:03] | Forget it, we won’t make it! Missy, get on the radio now! | 算了吧 这样不行 快发求救信号 |
[1:05:07] | – We can make it. – Mayday! | -我们能行 -求救 |
[1:05:09] | It’s sopping wet! She’ll be weeping in the wind. No! | 对讲机湿了发不出信号 |
[1:05:11] | We stay below and ride this thing out. | 我们到下面等风暴过去 |
[1:05:15] | Remember, this is my boat! | 记住 这是我的船 |
[1:05:17] | This is my life! | 这是我的生命 快去 |
[1:05:25] | Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[1:05:32] | We’re a 32-foot sailing vessel, “Mistral.” | 这是32英尺帆船米斯特号 |
[1:05:36] | Our position is… | 我们的位置 |
[1:05:39] | 39.49 north | 北纬39 49西经69 52 |
[1:05:43] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[1:05:47] | Over. | 完毕 |
[1:06:18] | Hey, cap! | 船长 |
[1:06:27] | Ice machine’s had it. It’s dead. | 制冰机坏了 完了 |
[1:06:31] | – Check the evaporator? – Yeah. | -检查蒸发器了 -有 |
[1:06:34] | – Freon? – Plenty, but nowhere to flow. | -氟里昂 -有很多但不流动 |
[1:06:36] | Use some spit and glue. | 加点润滑油试试 |
[1:06:37] | I did. She’s fried, skip. | 我试过可它坏了 |
[1:06:40] | I told Brown, get us a new one… | 我让布朗换新的 |
[1:06:42] | but he gets another overhaul, son of a bitch! | 可他只修了修 妈的 |
[1:06:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:06:58] | The ice machine’s gone. | 制冰机坏了 |
[1:07:11] | All right, we got good ice on them now. | 我们还有不少冰把鱼封起来 |
[1:07:14] | We seal the fish hold. | 我们把鱼密封储存 |
[1:07:16] | With luck, we’ll deliver the catch and set the market. | 如果运气好还来得及送到市场上 |
[1:07:20] | Pull up the gear. | 收鱼饵 |
[1:07:24] | We’re going home. | 我们回家 |
[1:07:28] | Put these babies on ice, and we’re out of here! | 把鱼放到冰上 我们要回家了 |
[1:07:51] | We are taking heavy waves. Damage on deck. | 我们遇到巨浪甲板损坏无法行驶 |
[1:07:59] | We’re beam to the sea and taking on water. | 我们需要救助我们困在海上了 |
[1:08:03] | Just so you understand what we’re up against. | 你们看看现在的海况 |
[1:08:06] | We’re looking at 40 to 50-foot waves, gale-force winds. A real bad one. | 前面有40-50英尺浪8级风 回家必经之地 情况很糟 |
[1:08:13] | The Weather Service is jerking off again. | 气象局又夸张了 |
[1:08:16] | No. | 这次没有 |
[1:08:18] | You’re afraid? | 你怕了 |
[1:08:20] | I never seen you scared. | 我没见你怕过 |
[1:08:23] | It’s pretty rough stuff out there, that’s for sure. | 天气很坏这是肯定的 |
[1:08:26] | We either hang out here for a few days till it calms down | 我们可以在这里停几天等它平息或者 |
[1:08:31] | we got 60,000 pounds of fish here. | 船上有6万磅鱼 |
[1:08:34] | Are we gonna let it spoil? | 难道让它们烂掉喂海鸟 |
[1:08:36] | I thought we were gonna set the market, make a killing. | 我还想送到市场卖掉挣一大笔钱 |
[1:08:39] | Or we say the hell with it. | 或者我们横下一条心 |
[1:08:42] | We drive right through it. | 从飓风中硬闯过去 |
[1:08:52] | You said we’re Gloucestermen. | 你说过我们是格洛斯特男子汉 |
[1:09:01] | What do you say, guys? | 大家说怎么办 |
[1:09:02] | Are we or aren’t we? | 闯还是不闯 |
[1:09:05] | Did we come out here for nothing? | 来了就不能空手而归 |
[1:09:07] | – It’s a lot of money. – Let’s make some money. | -这可是一大笔钱 -我们要赚钱 |
[1:09:09] | Come on. Let’s hear it, Gloucester! | 大家齐心协力 |
[1:09:13] | Let’s get her lashed down. Bugs, put the birds in the water. | 把东西都捆好 巴格西 放测浪鸟下水 |
[1:09:17] | Birds in. Got it, skip. | 知道了 放鸟下水 |
[1:09:28] | Look. Look at this. | 你看云图 |
[1:09:31] | We got Hurricane Grace moving north off the Atlantic seaboard. | 格雷丝飓风向大西洋沿岸向北 |
[1:09:35] | Huge… | 越来越强越来越猛 |
[1:09:39] | Two, this low south of Sable Island, ready to explode. | 第二股气流在萨博岛南一触即发 |
[1:09:43] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[1:09:45] | Three, a fresh cold front swooping down from Canada. | 第三冷气团从加拿大扑下来 |
[1:09:50] | But it’s caught a ride on the jet stream… | 顺着风暴气流强劲涌向大西洋 |
[1:09:57] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:10:00] | What if Hurricane Grace runs smack into it? | 若格雷丝飓风碰上冷气团 |
[1:10:03] | Add to the scenario this baby off Sable Island, scrounging for energy. | 再加上塞布尔岛的气流 |
[1:10:05] | She’ll start feeding off both the Canadian cold front… | 风力不断加强与加拿大冷气团 |
[1:10:11] | and Hurricane Grace. | 和格雷丝飓风三合一 |
[1:10:14] | You could be a meteorologist all your life… | 这可能是一个气象学家一生都 |
[1:10:16] | and never see something like this. | 无法目睹的灾难 |
[1:10:19] | It would be a disaster of epic proportions. | 这场灾难超乎寻常 |
[1:10:24] | It would be… | 它将是一场 |
[1:10:26] | the perfect storm. | 完美风暴 |
[1:10:38] | Let’s get down below. | 大家到下面去 |
[1:10:41] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[1:10:43] | I want you up here with me. | 你过来帮我 |
[1:11:00] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[1:11:07] | “Sailing vessel” Mistral, this is Coast Guard rescue. | 米斯特号我是海岸警卫队救护机 |
[1:11:11] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[1:11:15] | Edie, they heard me! They’re coming! | 他们听见了 他们来了 |
[1:11:30] | Air Force rescue 2-3-1. | 空军援救231号 |
[1:11:31] | We’ve located the “Mistral.” | 我们已找到米斯特号 |
[1:11:33] | Position: 39.49 north… | 位置 北纬39.46 |
[1:11:36] | 69.52 west. | 西经69 52 |
[1:11:40] | How far’s that last position? | 最后的位置有多远 |
[1:11:43] | About 20.3 miles, captain. | 大约20 3哩 船长 |
[1:11:45] | OD, boatswain on the bridge. | 大副 叫水手长来 |
[1:11:52] | Tallyho, there they are. | 发现目标 他们在那里 |
[1:11:59] | – Okay, guys, showtime. – You got it. | -伙计们 看你们的了 -没问题 |
[1:12:03] | “Mistral”, this is 2-3-1 . | 米斯特号 我是231号 |
[1:12:05] | We’re gonna extract you one at a time from the deck. | 我们从甲板拉你们上来每次一人 |
[1:12:08] | Hey, Jeremy, I don’t like this. | 杰里米 情况不妙 |
[1:12:11] | – Clock’s ticking. – Come on, we better get them off now. | -没时间了 -快 救他们上来 |
[1:12:14] | Get closer, Darryl. | 近一点 |
[1:12:16] | Just a little closer. | 再近一点 |
[1:12:22] | Okay, deploying the basket. | 准备放救生篮 |
[1:12:25] | Close to 2:00. | 两点方位 |
[1:12:27] | Let’s come right to 5. | 从5开始倒数 |
[1:12:29] | – Four. Three. – Son of a bitch. | -4 3 -妈的 |
[1:12:31] | Stop there. Hold your hover. | 等等 保持盘旋 |
[1:12:33] | Goddamn it! | 见鬼 |
[1:12:35] | Keep it steady, keep it steady. | 稳住 稳住 |
[1:12:39] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[1:12:47] | Man out! | 人掉下去了 |
[1:12:49] | – Shear the cable! – No, I got it! | -割断缆绳 -不 我放好了 |
[1:13:09] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:13:10] | Bring up the basket! | 拉起救生篮 拉起来 |
[1:13:15] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[1:13:17] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:13:18] | I got you! | 我拉住你了 |
[1:13:20] | – Basket’s in. – Looks like I’m going for a swim. | -救生篮上来了 -看来我得下水救人 |
[1:13:22] | Okay, go get them. | 好吧 去救他们 |
[1:13:24] | Mitchell off intercom. | 米歇尔关闭对讲机 |
[1:13:27] | It’s time to get wet. | 可以下去了 |
[1:13:31] | We’re gonna be all right. | 我们不会有事 |
[1:13:34] | Go. | 跳 |
[1:14:11] | Altitude. | 保持高度 |
[1:14:13] | Altitude. Get her up, get her up! | 把它拉上来 |
[1:14:21] | He’s in the water. | 他落水了 |
[1:14:26] | I’m going after him! | 我下去救他 |
[1:14:27] | No, no, wait! Stand by! | 不 等等 |
[1:14:31] | Jonesy, hold on. | 乔西 等一等 |
[1:14:42] | There! He’s okay. | 在那里 他没事 |
[1:14:44] | This isn’t working. They’ll have to get in the water. | 这样不行 他们都会掉进海里 |
[1:14:57] | Come on, come on! | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:15:01] | You’re having a blast, huh? | 刚才那个浪够大的 |
[1:15:03] | – Want a turn? – No, just watch. I want to watch. | -你来试试 -不 我想看你开船 |
[1:15:06] | I’m studying up for the day I get my own boat. | 跟你学以后开自己的船 |
[1:15:08] | Your own boat, huh? | 你自己的船 |
[1:15:11] | Want to give me a hand? Grab the throttle. | 来帮我 抓住加速杆 |
[1:15:16] | Hang on. | 抓紧 |
[1:15:20] | – Ah, shit! – Seven K, six easy. | -太好了 -7千 最少6千 |
[1:15:23] | – Eight minimum. – Ten. | -最少8千 -1万 |
[1:15:25] | You know, I’m gonna get me a new used Ford F-150… | 我要买辆二手福特F150 |
[1:15:29] | take a ride to Digby with Irene. | 带艾琳到迪格比兜风 |
[1:15:31] | Going to get drunk, eat like a pig and sleep like a child! | 我要和弟弟大吃一顿好好睡一觉 |
[1:15:40] | Okay, Jer, too risky to go lower. You gotta jump from here. | 再低就太危险了 你得从这里跳 |
[1:16:01] | Good afternoon, madam. I’m Sergeant Jeremy Mitchell. | 下午好 女士 我是杰里米·米歇尔军士 |
[1:16:04] | I’ll be your para-rescue jumper today. | 今天我是你的营救跳水员 |
[1:16:07] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:16:09] | Okay so far. | 还好 |
[1:16:26] | Keep your hands and feet in the basket. | 把你的手脚放进篮子 |
[1:16:33] | – Careful. – Okay! | -小心 -好的 |
[1:16:35] | All right, here we go. | 好了上去吧 |
[1:16:44] | You’re next. | 下一个救你 |
[1:16:57] | That was nothing! | 这算什么 |
[1:16:58] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:17:14] | Oh, my God. | 上帝呀 |
[1:17:16] | It’s happening. | 真的发生了 |
[1:17:55] | Andrea Gail, Andrea Gail. This is “Hannah Boden.” | “盖尔号”我是”伯顿号” |
[1:18:04] | Billy, over. | 比利请回答 |
[1:18:06] | Calling the “Andrea Gail.” | 呼叫”盖尔号” |
[1:18:14] | “Andrea Gail,” do you read me? | “盖尔号”你听见了吗 |
[1:18:17] | Do you read me? Come in! | 听见了吗 请回答 |
[1:18:19] | Come in, for God’s sake, come in! Billy, these storms have collided! | 快回答 比利 风暴碰撞在一起 |
[1:18:24] | They are exploding! | 风暴撞在一起在迅速扩大 |
[1:18:27] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[1:18:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:18:30] | “Andrea Gail,” come in! | “盖尔号”请回答 |
[1:18:33] | Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie 6-6-8-1, over. | WYC6681 完毕 |
[1:18:36] | Talk to me, Billy, over. | 回答我 比利 完毕 |
[1:18:38] | I repeat, Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie 6-6-8-1 | 重复一遍 我是WYC6681 |
[1:18:42] | Look at your fax, damn it! Look at your fax! | 快看传真 傻瓜 |
[1:18:45] | Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie 6-6-8-1, over! | 我是WYC6681 完毕 |
[1:18:49] | – Where are you, Billy? – Linda? | -你在哪里 比利 -琳达 |
[1:18:52] | Give me the coordinates. | 给我坐标 |
[1:18:52] | – 44 north, 56.4 west. – We’re 44 north… | 北纬44西经56 4 我们位于北纬44 |
[1:18:55] | 56.4 west, headed west. | 我们正向西航行 |
[1:19:00] | I repeat, 44 north, 56.4 west, headed | 重复一遍北纬44西经56 4 |
[1:19:05] | Over. | 琳达 完毕 |
[1:19:07] | Billy, get out of there. | 比利 快离开那里 |
[1:19:10] | Come about! Let it carry you out! What the hell are you doing? | 调头顺着风离开 你究竟在干什么 |
[1:19:14] | Hang on! | 等一下 琳达 |
[1:19:17] | Billy! Billy, for chrissake! | 比利 比利 上帝啊 |
[1:19:20] | You’re steaming into a bomb! Turn around, for chrissake! | 你正向炸弹驶去 快调头 |
[1:19:26] | It’s the antenna. | 天线坏了 |
[1:19:27] | Billy, can you hear me? | 比利 你听见了吗 |
[1:19:30] | You’re headed right for the middle of the monster. | 你正向魔鬼驶去 |
[1:19:43] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:19:54] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[1:19:57] | Take the wheel. | 你来掌舵 |
[1:19:58] | No, I’ll go. | 不 我去 |
[1:20:01] | Mayday, mayday, mayday… | 求救 求救 |
[1:20:04] | Coast Guard Boston. | 波士顿海岸警卫队 |
[1:20:07] | This is fishing vessel “Hannah Boden” relaying a mayday… | 这是”伯顿号”渔船 |
[1:20:10] | for swordboat “Andrea Gail.” | 为”盖尔号”旗鱼船求救 |
[1:20:12] | Last position, 44 north… | 它的最后位置是北纬44 |
[1:20:15] | 56.4 west, over. | 西经56 4 完毕 |
[1:20:20] | Advise you proceed to next incident at your discretion, over. | 你们决定去下一个援护现场 怎么回事 |
[1:20:27] | I just got a mayday on a Gloucester swordboat, the “Andrea Gail.” | 收到格洛斯特的”盖尔号”旗鱼船求救 |
[1:20:30] | 44 north, 56.4 west, headed west. | 它在北纬44西经56 4向西行 |
[1:20:34] | Jesus. That’s straight into hell. | 天哪 那是地狱的入口 |
[1:20:38] | Gloucester. They’re always from Gloucester. | 格洛斯特 总是格洛斯特人 |
[1:20:41] | It’s an increase-risk mission, so, you know, it’s up to us. | 这次任务非常危险 全靠我们 |
[1:20:45] | I’m getting a little air-to-air feeling. | 我觉得精神振奋 |
[1:20:47] | Refuel in hell? That’s pretty sporty. | 地狱里救人不容易 |
[1:20:49] | Call the cutter. We’re coming in hot. | 通知武装艇我们马上过去 |
[1:20:52] | People, slight change of plans! | 各位 计划有变动 |
[1:20:55] | We’re gonna drop you on the Coast Guard cutter “Tamaroa.” | 先送你们上塔玛拉海警船 |
[1:20:58] | We got some swordfishermen who have lost their way. | 还要去救一艘旗鱼船他们迷路了 |
[1:21:03] | Or their minds. | 也许鬼迷心窍 |
[1:21:45] | This is rescue 2-3-1 on final approach. | 我是231号正向你靠近 |
[1:21:48] | Rescue 2-3-1, flight deck is green. | 231号 飞行甲板准备完毕 |
[1:21:52] | There it is. You’re being waved in. | 看见了 叫咱们靠近 |
[1:21:54] | Thirty meters and closing. | 距离30米还在靠近 |
[1:21:57] | Twenty-five meters, winds 43. | 25米 风速43 |
[1:21:59] | Set a line at 0-1-0. | 设中心线0-1-0 |
[1:22:02] | Beautiful. We’re coming. | 很好 我们过来了 |
[1:22:04] | Watch this wave, cap. | 注意看我的信号 机长 |
[1:22:06] | 2-3-1, looking good. Transfer at will. | 231 看来不错 随时可下来 |
[1:22:08] | Drop ladder. | 放梯子 |
[1:22:13] | All right, send them down. | 送他们下去 |
[1:22:15] | Put your foot out. | 脚伸出去 |
[1:22:17] | Left leg out. | 伸左腿 |
[1:22:18] | Mind your helm, goddamn it. | 把稳舵 |
[1:22:21] | Watch the deck! | 注意甲板 |
[1:22:26] | First survivor on deck. | 第一个生还者到达甲板 |
[1:22:28] | – Where’s our fuel? – Refueling tanker is on the way. | -油不够了 -加油机马上就到 |
[1:22:33] | Second survivor on deck. | 第二个生还者到达甲板 |
[1:22:35] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:23:37] | It’s gone. | 掉海里了 |
[1:23:41] | No antenna, no radio. We’re back in the 19th century. | 没天线没无线电我们回到19世纪 |
[1:23:46] | You want to call it quits, turn around? | 船长 你想放弃 调头吗 |
[1:23:51] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[1:23:54] | I think she’s a hell of a boat. | 这是一艘好船 |
[1:23:56] | With a hell of a crew. | 还有一好船员 |
[1:23:58] | And a hell of a skipper. | 和一个好船长 |
[1:24:04] | All right then, Gloucester… | 好吧 格洛斯特人 |
[1:24:06] | we’re coming home! | 我们回家 |
[1:24:28] | Take the wheel! | 你来掌舵 |
[1:24:30] | Skipper, don’t! | 船长 别去 |
[1:24:31] | Take the goddamn wheel! That’s an order! | 你掌舵 这是命令 |
[1:24:45] | Damn, I can’t see anything. | 该死 什么也看不见 |
[1:24:53] | What’s the gauge say? | 油还剩多少 |
[1:24:56] | It’s low, Jonesy. Where are they? | 很少 加油机在哪里 |
[1:24:59] | – Tanker’s on the way. – How many stops are they making? | -快到了 -他们中途要停几站 |
[1:25:05] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:08] | Come on! Not again. | 怎么又坏了 |
[1:25:10] | Hello? Ethel, thank God! | 喂 艾索 谢天谢地 |
[1:25:13] | I’m going crazy here. Even the weather guy’s gone bananas. | 我快疯了 天气预报员也疯了 |
[1:25:17] | Have you heard from? Hello? Ethel? | 有没有听到 喂 |
[1:25:20] | Shit! | 喂 见鬼 |
[1:25:46] | There she is! Thank God. | 加油机来了 感谢上帝 |
[1:25:47] | Let’s fill her up, save these yahoos and get out of here. | 赶快加油救出那些白痴 然后快离开这里 |
[1:25:51] | King 1-2, we have visual. | 金1-2 我们看见你了 |
[1:25:54] | Air Force rescue 2-3-1, you’ve got a wet hose. | 空中救援231 油管已抛出 |
[1:26:50] | All right now, hold on! | 抓紧 别松手 |
[1:27:09] | In the water! | 他掉下去了 |
[1:27:11] | Hold on, skip! | 抓稳 船长 |
[1:28:02] | Shit. | 拉起来 |
[1:28:28] | Come on, skip! | 船长 挺住 |
[1:28:33] | Come on, skip, come on! | 割断它 船长 |
[1:29:03] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[1:29:12] | Anything yet? | 有消息吗 |
[1:29:14] | Nothing about boats. | 没有船的消息 |
[1:29:15] | – I got four nines. – He’s a liar. | -我有4个9 -他瞎说 |
[1:29:18] | Florence. | 别吵 弗劳伦斯 |
[1:29:19] | Damage estimates are in the high millions. | 本世纪最大风暴造成损失几百万 |
[1:29:24] | Folks, the worst is yet to come. | 情况还在恶化本世纪最大的风暴 |
[1:29:28] | Residents, stay inside, pack sandbags against door frames. | 请居民待在家里用沙袋挡住门框 |
[1:29:31] | A report here that Cape Ann fishing industry is in tatters. | 据报导开普安的渔业损失惨重 |
[1:29:35] | Lobstermen from Gloucester to Scituate have lost their traps. | 从格洛斯特至西图亚特的捕龙虾网全部被毁 |
[1:29:38] | “A missing swordboat,” Andrea Gail, out of Gloucester with a crew of six. | 一艘格洛斯特的”盖尔号”旗鱼船失踪船上有6名船员 |
[1:29:43] | An Air National Guard rescue helicopter has been dispatched. | 空中救援直升机已开始寻找 |
[1:29:46] | At Logan International Airport, flooded runways. | 洛根国际机场跑道被淹陷入瘫痪 |
[1:29:54] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:30:09] | – Get those windows boarded up! – All right, skip. | -把窗板安上 -是 船长 |
[1:30:11] | Come on, board it up! | 快 上挡板 |
[1:30:18] | Tell those guys forget it. We’ll get our gas somewhere else. | 告诉他们算了 我们另想办法 |
[1:30:34] | What do you think? | 怎么办 机长 |
[1:30:43] | We’re running on fumes. | 我们快没油了 |
[1:30:47] | King 1-2, this isn’t gonna work. | 金1-2 这样不行 |
[1:30:50] | This is not our night. | 我们的情况很糟 |
[1:30:54] | We’re issuing a mayday. Give the Coast Guard our coordinates. | 我们求救 与海岸警卫队通话 |
[1:31:00] | We’re ditching. | 我们在水面迫降 |
[1:31:04] | Mayday, mayday, Air Force rescue 2-3-1 calling Coast Guard “Tamaroa.” | 空中救援231呼叫海警塔玛拉号 |
[1:31:09] | Mayday, mayday, Air Force rescue 2-3-1 calling Coast Guard “Tamaroa.” | 空中救援231呼叫海警塔玛拉号 |
[1:31:14] | King 1-2, departing the area. | 金1-2撤离 |
[1:31:21] | Come on! | 快 把它安上 |
[1:31:22] | Let’s get it up! | 伙计们 准备好 |
[1:31:30] | All right, guys, get ready! | 把它安上 |
[1:31:33] | Hold on! | 抓住 |
[1:31:35] | Get it up there! | 抓住它们 |
[1:31:40] | Get another one. | 再拿一块 |
[1:31:41] | Come on. | 等一下 大浪过来了 |
[1:31:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Grab them, grab them! | 抓住他们 |
[1:31:56] | Hang on, there’s a swell! | 坚持住 |
[1:32:08] | Come on, guys, try to get you close. | 大家尽量靠近 |
[1:32:10] | – Stay together. – Roger that. | -待在一起 -明白 |
[1:32:18] | Number 1 is out! | 1号发动机熄火 |
[1:32:21] | Bail! Bail out! | 跳 快跳 |
[1:32:22] | – Leave yourself enough time, okay? – I’ll be fine. | -给自己留够时间 -我不会有事 |
[1:32:37] | Go, Jonesy, go! | 跳 乔西 快跳 |
[1:32:42] | You’re next. | 该你了 |
[1:32:47] | Hold on, hold on! | 等一下 等一下 |
[1:33:00] | Now, Jeremy, now! Go! Bail out! | 跳 杰里米 快跳 |
[1:33:03] | See you, Darryl. | 一会见 达尔 |
[1:33:17] | No, no, no, no. No! | 不 不 不 |
[1:34:33] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[1:34:34] | We’re over here! | 我们在这里 |
[1:34:50] | Have you seen Mitchell? | 看见米歇尔了吗 |
[1:34:53] | No. | 没有 |
[1:34:54] | What about Jonesy? | 乔西呢 |
[1:34:57] | Nothing. Just you. | 没有 只看见你 |
[1:34:59] | Goddamn it, we don’t lose anybody! | 我们一个都不能少 |
[1:35:08] | Come on, lay it on. | 把它安上 |
[1:35:09] | – Get it locked! – Get them on! | -把它锁住 -快装好 |
[1:35:21] | They’re not gonna make it! | 这样不行 |
[1:35:23] | Tell them to hold on. I’ll turn the boat. | 让他们等一会我掉转方向 |
[1:35:30] | Right now, let’s go! | 可以了 再试试 |
[1:35:37] | Come on, guys, you can do it! | 加油 你们能行 |
[1:35:39] | It’s jammed! It’s jammed! | 卡住了 |
[1:35:45] | Lock it down! | 固定住 |
[1:35:56] | I can’t hold her! | 我没法稳住船 |
[1:36:05] | Come on, get it up. | 快装上 |
[1:36:07] | Put it on now! | 一定要安上 |
[1:36:08] | Come on, this is it. | 快点 就是它了 |
[1:36:11] | – Get it on. – I’m trying! | -卡住它 -我正在安 |
[1:36:13] | Get it on. | 卡住它 |
[1:36:20] | It’s loose. I got it! | 松了 可以了 |
[1:36:29] | Man overboard! | 有人落水 |
[1:36:30] | – What?! – Two over the side. | -什么 -两个人翻过船舷 |
[1:36:37] | Come on, help me! | 来救我 |
[1:36:39] | Hold on, I got you! | 抓住 我来了 |
[1:36:44] | Grab the line! | 抓住绳子 |
[1:36:58] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:37:00] | We lost Bugsy! | 巴格西掉下去了 |
[1:37:11] | Bugsy! | 巴格西 |
[1:37:34] | Hold on. Grab this. | 抓住 抓住它 |
[1:37:45] | Hold on! | 挺住 |
[1:37:50] | Come on, Bugsy. Grab it! | 抓住 巴格西 |
[1:37:59] | Grab it! | 抓住它 |
[1:38:02] | Bugsy! | 巴格西 |
[1:38:36] | There! Right there! | 在那里 |
[1:38:38] | Come on, let’s go! | 我们过去 |
[1:38:55] | I’m here, Jeremy, I’m here. I got you. We’re here. | 杰里米 我们都来了 |
[1:38:59] | Hey, talk to me, J. Talk to me. | 你说话呀 |
[1:39:02] | I’m all busted up, cap. | 我受伤了 机长 |
[1:39:05] | Can’t breathe. | 喘不上气 |
[1:39:06] | – Hey, Mitch, have you seen Jonesy? – No. | -看见乔西了吗 -没有 |
[1:39:10] | Go find him. Go find Jonesy. Go get him. | 去找他 去找乔西 |
[1:39:54] | Boys, that’s it. | 你们都看到了 |
[1:39:57] | We can’t make it. | 我们闯不过去 |
[1:40:05] | We’re turning around. | 我们调头回去 |
[1:40:11] | Come on, cap, we can do it. | 别后退 船长 我们行 |
[1:40:14] | What about our catch? | 我们的鱼怎么办 |
[1:40:16] | We’ll mug them next time. | 我们下次再来 |
[1:40:20] | This piece of water belongs to us. | 这片水域属于我们 |
[1:40:23] | The fish will gather again for the “Andrea Gail…” | 鱼还会聚集起来等着”盖尔号” |
[1:40:29] | when we come back. | 我们还会再来 |
[1:40:32] | This is gonna be the turnaround of all time. | 任何时候我们都能东山再起 |
[1:40:36] | Textbook. | 载入教课书 |
[1:40:39] | So get ready. | 准备好 |
[1:41:13] | If it were good news, he would’ve called us. | 有好消息他早给我们打电话了 |
[1:41:17] | The news is the rescue helicopter had to ditch. | 消息是救援直升机坠海 |
[1:41:21] | We can’t raise the “Andrea Gail.” | 我们与”盖尔号”失去联系 |
[1:41:26] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:41:28] | We don’t know anything. | 我们还不知道 |
[1:41:30] | If anyone can survive this storm, it’s Billy Tyne. I’ll give him that. | 若有人能在这场风暴中幸存 那一定是比利·泰恩 |
[1:41:34] | What do you want? | 你来干什么 |
[1:41:36] | Credit for having the guts to walk in here? | 想证明你有胆量走过这里 |
[1:41:39] | I do. | 不错 |
[1:41:41] | Give it to him. | 我们知道了 |
[1:41:43] | How you doing, Quentin? | 你好吗 昆廷 |
[1:41:45] | Pretty good, governor. | 很好 大老板 |
[1:41:47] | You’re counting your money. | 你在忙着数你的钱 |
[1:41:50] | And my guy is out there risking his life for a bunch of stupid fish. | 我的男人冒着生命危险在海上捕那该死的鱼 |
[1:41:55] | That’s the game. | 这就是游戏规则 |
[1:41:57] | I hate the game. I hate the goddamn game! | 我恨这游戏规则 我恨这该死的游戏规则 |
[1:42:01] | Do you hear me?! | 你听见了吗 |
[1:42:03] | Do you read me, governor? Do you?! | 听见了吗 大老板 |
[1:42:06] | Do you read me?! | 你听见了吗 |
[1:42:16] | Did you see him? | 看见他了吗 |
[1:42:18] | I don’t see anything! | 什么也没看见 |
[1:42:24] | Look! There’s the cutter. | 快看 警卫队的船 |
[1:42:35] | – Have them put out the cargo net. – Cargo net, aye, sir. | -让他们放货网 -是 放货网 |
[1:42:39] | Put me alongside them. | 把船靠近 |
[1:42:41] | I want five men on that net. And get the light out there. | 派5个人拉住网探照灯对准他们 |
[1:42:45] | Okay, guys, hook in! | 上钩下网 |
[1:42:49] | Pick it up! Move! | 抬起来 |
[1:42:51] | Keep your light on those swimmers! | 灯光照着水里的人 |
[1:42:53] | Get ready! | 准备 |
[1:42:55] | Release the net now! | 下网 |
[1:42:59] | Okay, now, Jeremy, swim! | 杰里米 用力游 |
[1:43:02] | Swim! | 游啊 |
[1:43:15] | Give him a hand! | 帮他一把 |
[1:43:17] | Get ready! | 准备 |
[1:43:19] | Come on! | 上来 |
[1:43:53] | All right! Let’s do it again. | 我们再来一次 |
[1:43:56] | If they can’t get to us, we’ll get to them. | 他们过不来 我们就过去 |
[1:43:58] | Go up swell and drift down. | 上到浪尖再漂下来 |
[1:44:01] | Broadside, captain? | 横着走 船长 |
[1:44:02] | Isn’t it too dangerous? It’s too hairy. | 这太危险了 浪太大 |
[1:44:05] | I won’t let two men drown! | 我不能让两个人淹死在海里 |
[1:44:10] | Hold on, Jer. Just hold on. | 坚持住 杰里米 |
[1:44:25] | When I say now, you go full throttle. Got it? | 我说开始你就加速到底 明白 |
[1:44:31] | We only get one chance at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[1:44:35] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[1:44:37] | We pray. | 祈祷 |
[1:44:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:44:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:45:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:45:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:45:25] | Now! | 开始 |
[1:45:36] | Faster! | 再快点 |
[1:46:54] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:46:57] | Guys, we’re alive! | 兄弟们 我们死不了 |
[1:46:59] | We made the turn! We did it! | 我们转过来了 我们成功了 |
[1:47:06] | Hey, skip, I’m giving you notice. | 船长 我另找人吧 |
[1:47:09] | This is my last trip. | 这是我最后一次出海 |
[1:47:10] | When we get back, I’m going right to Salisbury Beach with Chris. | 回去后我和克丽丝马上去塞布尔海滩 |
[1:47:14] | We’re riding those go-carts, full-time. | 我们推小车为生 推一辈子 |
[1:47:20] | What do you think, skip? | 怎么样 船长 |
[1:47:22] | We’re doing 12 knots. | 速度12节 |
[1:47:24] | We keep this up, make it through till dawn… | 保持这个速度到天亮 |
[1:47:29] | we might get out of here. | 我们就能脱险 |
[1:47:38] | They’re coming around, Jeremy. | 他们转回来了 杰里米 |
[1:47:40] | I can’t make it, cap. They’re coming for you. | 我上不去 机长 他们来救你 |
[1:47:43] | You’re wrong, Jer! | 你错了 |
[1:47:45] | They’re coming for us. | 他们来救我们 |
[1:47:47] | I’m not gonna leave you here, Jer. | 我不能把你丢在这里 |
[1:47:50] | You have just one chance to grab ahold of those nets. | 我们还有一次机会抓住货网 |
[1:47:54] | – You roger that? – Okay. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[1:48:04] | – Back full! – Back full on! | -全速后退 -后退全速 |
[1:48:17] | You gotta swim now, Jer! | 你必须得快游 杰里米 |
[1:48:30] | Grab it, Jer, just grab it! | 抓住 杰里米 抓住 |
[1:48:49] | Come on! | 快上来 |
[1:49:00] | Climb! Climb! | 爬 用力爬 |
[1:49:10] | We lost one! Pick up the net! | 掉下去一个 把网拉上来 |
[1:49:14] | Come on! Give me your hand! | 快拉住我的手 |
[1:49:28] | Reach and grab it with everything you got. Everything you’ve got! | 你要用尽所有力气抓住货网 |
[1:49:39] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:49:42] | Pull! | 拉上来 |
[1:49:48] | Yes! Get them inside and clear this deck. | 好 送他们进去 清理甲板 |
[1:49:56] | All right, let’s go. | 进去吧 |
[1:49:59] | There’s another man out there! There’s another man! | 水里还有一个人 |
[1:50:03] | Jonesy! | 乔西 |
[1:50:05] | Jonesy! | 乔西 |
[1:51:10] | Skip, we’re gonna make it. | 船长 我们能行 |
[1:51:53] | She’s not gonna let us out. | 它不让我们出去 |
[1:52:21] | No. | 不 |
[1:52:31] | Come on, you bitch! | 来吧 畜生 |
[1:52:41] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:52:53] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:53:39] | Come on. We gotta get out. | 来啊 我们得出去 |
[1:53:45] | How do we do this, skip? | 该怎么办 船长 |
[1:53:46] | No school for it. | 没有这种学校 |
[1:53:48] | Never was. | 从来没有 |
[1:54:13] | This is gonna be hard on my little boy. | 我儿子会很伤心 |
[1:54:32] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[1:54:35] | I’m sorry I got you into this. | 我不该叫你来 |
[1:54:39] | Skip, we made the right call. | 船长 我们没做错任何事 |
[1:54:41] | We had to try. | 我们必须试一试 |
[1:54:45] | We were so close. | 差一点就成功了 |
[1:54:52] | It was a hell of a fight, though, huh? | 这是场激烈的战斗对吗 |
[1:55:05] | Let’s get out of here, huh? | 咱们想法出去好吗 |
[1:56:18] | Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[1:56:21] | Christina, can you hear me? | 克里斯蒂娜 你能听见吗 |
[1:56:24] | I don’t know if you can, but I’m talking to you, baby. | 不知你能否听见 但我还是要告诉你 |
[1:56:29] | Do you know how much I love you? | 知道我有多爱你吗 |
[1:56:32] | I loved you the moment I saw you. | 见到你那一刻起我就爱上你 |
[1:56:35] | I love you now… | 现在爱你 |
[1:56:37] | and I’ll love you forever. | 永远爱你 |
[1:56:41] | No goodbye. | 没有分离 |
[1:56:43] | There’s only love, Christina. | 只有爱 克里斯蒂娜 |
[1:56:46] | Only love. | 只有爱 |
[1:57:20] | It’s been a week of round-the-clock flights involving… | 数支空中救援队尽各种努力 |
[1:57:23] | efforts of half a dozen Northeast air rescue stations. | 连续飞行整整一星期 |
[1:57:26] | However, as of this hour, the Coast Guard has suspended its search… | 日前海岸警卫队已正式暂停搜寻 |
[1:57:30] | for Air National Guard para-rescue jumper Millard Jones. | 空军救生员米拉德·乔西牺牲 |
[1:57:34] | He leaves a wife and three daughters. | 留下妻子和3个女儿 |
[1:57:36] | “The search for the” Andrea Gail out of Gloucester… | 寻找盖尔号的行动也宣告停止 |
[1:57:39] | has also been suspended after aircrafts covered… | 空难过后 空军搜寻了 |
[1:57:43] | 116,000 square miles of ocean… | 11 600平方英里海面 |
[1:57:46] | without finding a single survivor. | 没有发现幸存者 |
[1:57:48] | We’ll have more news after these messages. | 稍后请继续收看新闻 |
[1:58:46] | I knew Billy Tyne. | 我认识比利·泰恩 |
[1:58:49] | I did not know his crew very well. | 但对他的船员所知不多 |
[1:58:53] | But any man who sailed with him must’ve been the better for it. | 但任何跟他一起航行的人肯定个个都是好样的 |
[1:58:59] | Robert Shatford… | 罗伯特·夏福德 |
[1:59:01] | Dale Murphy… | 戴尔·墨菲 |
[1:59:03] | Michael Mora… | 迈克尔·莫兰 |
[1:59:06] | David Sullivan… | 戴维·苏利文 |
[1:59:08] | Alfred Pierre… | 阿尔弗雷德·皮埃尔 |
[1:59:11] | may you rest easy, long-liners… | 原你们永远安息 |
[1:59:14] | in fair winds and calm seas. | 在温和的风中在平静的海里 |
[1:59:22] | For those of us left behind… | 大海是海难者的 |
[1:59:24] | the unmarked grave which is home for those lost at sea… | 无标识坟墓 |
[1:59:27] | is of no consolation. | 却不能安抚我们这些活着的人 |
[1:59:30] | It can’t be visited. | 因为我们无法扫墓 |
[1:59:32] | There is no headstone on which to rest a bunch of flowers. | 无法献上思念的鲜花 |
[1:59:36] | The only place we can revisit them… | 唯一能去探望他们的地方 |
[1:59:39] | is in our hearts or in our dreams. | 只是我们的心中或梦中 |
[1:59:45] | They say swordboatmen suffer from a lack of dreams. | 有人说旗鱼渔夫缺乏梦想 |
[1:59:50] | That’s what begets their courage. | 可那正是他们勇气的来源 |
[1:59:54] | Well, we’ll dream for you… | 让我们在梦里相见 |
[1:59:57] | Billy… | 比利 |
[1:59:58] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[2:00:00] | and Murph… | 墨菲 |
[2:00:02] | Bugsy… | 巴格西 |
[2:00:03] | Sully… | 苏利 |
[2:00:05] | and Alfred Pierre. | 还有皮埃尔 |
[2:00:09] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉 |
[2:00:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[2:00:39] | I’ll be asleep… | 我睡着了 |
[2:00:41] | and then all of a sudden, there he is. | 突然他来了 |
[2:00:45] | That big smile. | 带着微笑 |
[2:00:47] | You know that smile. | 你知道他的微笑 |
[2:00:50] | And I say, “Hey, Bobby, where you been?” | 我说 鲍比 你去哪了 |
[2:00:54] | But he won’t tell me. | 他不回答 |
[2:00:56] | He just smiles and says: | 只是笑说 |
[2:00:59] | “Remember I’ll always love you, Christina. | 记住我会永远爱你 克里斯丁娜 |
[2:01:02] | I love you now, and I’ll love you forever. | 现在爱你永远爱你 |
[2:01:06] | There’s no goodbye. | 没有分离 |
[2:01:08] | Only love.” | 只有爱 |
[2:01:11] | And then he’s gone. | 说完就不见了 |
[2:01:16] | But he’s always happy when he goes. | 他走的时候总是很开心 |
[2:01:18] | So I know he’s gotta be okay. | 所以我知道他会没事 |
[2:01:23] | Absolutely okay. | 一定会没事 |
[2:01:33] | I love your dream. | 我喜欢你的梦 |
[2:01:44] | The fog’s just lifting. | 雾气刚散 |
[2:01:47] | You throw off your bow line, throw off your stern. | 松开单结套 后绳索 |
[2:01:50] | You head out the South Channel… | 驶向南部海峡 |
[2:01:52] | past Rocky Neck, Ten Pound Island… | 经过洛基峡口 十磅岛 |
[2:01:55] | past Niles Pond, where I skated as a kid. | 经过我小时溜冰的尼罗塘 |
[2:01:59] | You blow your horn and wave to… | 拉响汽笛向 |
[2:02:01] | the lighthouse keeper’s kid on Thatcher Island. | 灯塔守卫的孩子挥手 |
[2:02:04] | Then the birds show up. | 海鸟飞过来 |
[2:02:07] | Black-backs and herring gulls… | 黑背鸟 人字鸥 |
[2:02:09] | big dump ducks. | 大矮鸭 |
[2:02:11] | The sun hits you. | 太阳出来了 |
[2:02:13] | You head north, open up to 12. | 向北航行速度12节 |
[2:02:15] | You’re steaming now. | 乘风破浪 |
[2:02:17] | The guys are busy, you’re in charge. | 水手们忙着你是总管 |
[2:02:21] | You know what? You’re a goddamn swordboat captain. | 知道吗 你是一船之长 |
[2:02:25] | Is there anything better in the world? | 世上还有比这更美妙的景象吗 |