Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Painted Veil(面纱)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Painted Veil(面纱)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:面纱
英文名称:The Painted Veil
年代:2006

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[05:10] Hello. Hello. 你好 你好
[05:13] Say, I was wondering… 我 我在想
[05:16] What? 什么
[05:17] Sorry. I was wondering if you’d like to dance. 我在想您是否愿意赏光陪我跳支舞
[05:23] Why not? 为什么不呢?
[05:33] Kitty, who was the young man you were dancing with last night? 吉蒂 昨晚和你跳舞的年轻男士是谁?
[05:37] Which one? 哪一个?
[05:39] Quiet, serious-looking one. 看起来挺安静严肃的那个
[05:41] Oh, him. 哦 他啊
[05:43] I suppose you invited him, mother. 我猜是你叫他来的吧 母亲
[05:46] I don’t know who you’re talking about. 我不知道你们在说谁?
[05:48] I invited him. 是我请他来的
[05:51] His name is Fane and he’s a doctor. 他叫费恩 是个医学博士
[05:53] He manages a government laboratory.in Shanghai. A civil servant? 他在上海管一个英国政府实验室 公务员?
[05:59] In any case. 不管怎么说
[06:00] He called around last Sunday.We had a long chat. 他上周日来过 我们聊了好长时间
[06:03] I told him to come back anytime. 我让他随时可以过来坐坐
[06:05] It’s not often that you like any of my young men. 您很少能看得上我认识的小伙子
[06:08] Well, do you like him? 那你喜欢他吗
[06:09] Not really. 不太喜欢
[06:10] What’s wrong with him?Is he in love with you? I don’t know. 他有什么不好吗? 他爱上你了吗? 我不知道
[06:14] I thought by now you’d know 到了你这个年龄
[06:16] when a young man was in love with you. 假如有人爱上你 你应该会知道
[06:17] The point is whether I’m in love with him, and I’m not. 关键是我爱不爱他 而我不爱他
[06:20] You’d better be careful, young lady. 小姐 你还是小心点
[06:21] Time can run out, you know. 岁月不饶人的
[06:23] Oh, stop it, mother. Honestly. 母亲 别说了 老实说
[06:26] The very idea that a woman 不顾自己的感情
[06:28] should marry any Tom, Dick, or Harry… 没有任何爱情就嫁人
[06:30] …regardless of her own feelings is simply prehistoric. 这种想法简直太落伍了
[06:34] How much longer do you expect your father to go on supporting you? 你指望你父亲把你养到什么时候
[06:58] Hello. 您好
[06:59] Hello. 您好
[07:01] I was… I was just coming… 我 我来是
[07:06] Your father invited me. 您的父亲请我过来的
[07:09] I’m going out. 我正要出去
[07:11] May I join you? 我可以陪您去吗
[07:31] Right on time. 很准时
[07:50] What is it exactly that you do? 您到底是做什么工作的
[07:53] I’m a bacteriologist. 我是个细菌学家
[07:56] That must be fascinating. 那一定很有意思
[07:59] You have no idea what that is, do you? 您完全不了解那是什么 对吗?
[08:01] No, I’m afraid not. 是的 恐怕是这样
[08:03] No. There’s no reason you should. 当然您没有必要知道
[08:05] I study the microorganisms that carry disease. 我研究携带病菌的微生物
[08:08] Charming. 挺吸引人的
[08:09] No, it’s not, actually. It’s the opposite. 不 实际上不是的 其实刚好相反
[08:14] Shall we step inside? 我们要进去吗
[08:32] Do you like flowers? 您喜欢花吗
[08:34] Not particularly, no. 不太喜欢 嗯 不
[08:37] Well, I mean, yes. 我是喜欢的 可是
[08:38] But we don’t really have them around the house. 我们家里很少有花
[08:41] Mother says, “Why purchase something you can grow for free?” 母亲说 何必去买些自己能种的东西
[08:46] Then, we don’t really grow them either. 但其实我们也不种花
[08:49] Does seem silly, really. To put all that effort into… 看来是有一点儿傻
[08:51] …something that’s just going to die. 耗费精力去照顾那些终归要死去的东西
[08:56] I’d like to say something to you. 我有话想跟您说
[09:00] I came to see you to ask you if you’ll marry me. 我来是想问您是否愿意嫁给我
[09:04] You could knock me down with a feather. 您真是让我大吃一惊
[09:07] Could you not tell that I’m in love with you? 您看不出来我爱上您了吗
[09:10] You never showed it. 您可从来没表示过
[09:11] Oh, I… 噢 我
[09:14] Well, I wanted to. It’s difficult. I… 我想要表示的挺难的
[09:19] But there it is. 不过我现在表示了
[09:21] Right. 嗯
[09:23] I’m not sure that’s very well put. 你词汇上的选择不太理想
[09:25] No, it’s not. 是不太好
[09:26] You see how clumsy I am. I… 我是多么的笨拙 我
[09:29] I’m terrible at these sorts of things. 这方面我是很不在行
[09:30] But the thing is, 但问题是
[09:31] I’ve got to get back to China very soon. 我很快就得回中国了
[09:33] I don’t have time to be cautious. 我没时间小心谨慎了
[09:36] I’ve never thought of you in that way. 我从来没把你往那方面想过
[09:38] I improve greatly upon acquaintance. 但越了解我 你就会越喜欢我的
[09:39] I’m sure you do… 肯定是这样
[09:40] I’d do anything in my power to make you happy. 我会尽我所能让你快乐的
[09:45] Anything at all. 什么都行
[09:51] I think you’d like Shanghai. 我想你会喜欢上海
[09:54] It’s quite exciting, it is. 是个很热闹的地方
[09:57] Lots of dancing. 有数不清的舞会
[09:59] Surely you’re not expecting me to answer this second. 不会现在就要我给您答复吧
[10:08] I don’t know you at all. 我根本不了解您
[10:10] Yes. Ye… Well, we had the highest of hopes… 我们是有很高的期望 但没想到
[10:14] …but no expectation that he’d ask her so soon. 他会这么快向她求婚
[10:19] Yes. A lovely late autumn wedding. 是啊 在深秋举行的美丽婚礼
[10:23] Oh, she’s done very well for herself, has my Doris. 哦 我的小女儿真是找了个好丈夫
[10:27] At least one of them’s made a success. 至少她们中的一个成功了
[10:30] No, I gave up on Kitty ages ago. 不我对吉蒂早就放弃希望了
[10:33] Yes. 对
[10:34] Yes. Well, I know you understand. 对
[10:35] Yes. 嗯 我知道你明白
[11:22] Well? 怎样
[11:25] Is it smaller than you imagined? 比你想象的要小一点吧
[11:27] I’m not sure what I imagined. 我什么也没想过
[11:31] Don’t you have a piano? 你没有钢琴吗
[11:35] No. I don’t play the piano. 没有 我不会弹钢琴
[11:46] Who is it? 是谁啊
[11:47] It’s I. 是我
[11:54] Come in. 请进
[12:06] Just wanted to see if you were all settled. 我只想看看你是否安顿好了
[12:09] So, then, you’re comfortable, then? 那么你觉得还舒适吗
[12:12] Do you need anything? 还需要什么吗
[12:14] No. 不用了
[12:15] I’m fine. 我很好
[12:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:17] Good. Good. 好的 好的
[12:44] I am so happy you’re here. 你在这里我真高兴
[13:12] Shall I shut the lamp? 我应该把灯关了吗
[13:14] What for? 为什么
[13:21] I must shut the lamp. 我要关灯了
[13:45] It’s raining cats and dogs. 雨下得真大呀
[13:52] I said, it’s raining cats and dogs. 我刚才说雨下得很大
[13:54] Yes, I heard you. 嗯 我听见了
[13:57] You might have answered. 你起码应该答应一声
[13:59] I’m sorry. 对不起
[14:00] I’ve gotten used to not speaking unless I have something to say. 我是习惯了 除非有话要说 不然不会开口
[14:04] If nobody spoke unless they had something to say… 如果我们非等到有话时才说出来
[14:07] …the human race would soon lose the power of speech. 那人类很快会失去语言的功能
[14:18] Walter. 沃特
[14:23] I’m sorry. 对不起
[14:26] You’re right. What…? 你是对的
[14:31] What shall we do? Shall we? 那我们干点什么
[14:33] Shall we play a game? 我们玩个游戏吧?
[14:35] You don’t like the games I play. They bore you. 你觉得都很无聊 你不喜欢我玩的游戏
[14:38] Nonsense. 胡说
[14:40] Let’s play cards. 我们来打牌吧
[14:51] Do you think you’d enjoy a night out? 你看哪天晚上咱们出去玩玩好吗
[14:55] We have an invitation for Saturday night. 有人邀请我们参加周六的舞会
[14:57] From whom? 谁邀请的?
[14:59] The Townsends. 唐森家
[15:02] Dorothy Townsend. 多萝茜·唐森
[15:03] Do you not like her? 你不喜欢她吗?
[15:06] I’ve only met her once, 噢 我只跟她见过一次面
[15:08] but there’s no reason for her to put on such airs. 她不用这么自命不凡讲排场吧
[15:10] Does she? 她是这样的吗?
[15:11] Yes. I have no idea why. 对呀 我也不知道为什么
[15:13] Because she was, what, married to a vice consul? 就因为她嫁了一个副领事
[15:17] Honestly, they’re absurd, this Shanghai set. 这些住上海的英国人实在是太没素质了
[15:20] Mother wouldn’t dream of asking half of them to dinner. 我母亲肯定不屑与这类人吃饭
[15:22] I’m taking that black five. 我拿了你的黑桃五啦
[15:28] Well, it’s all right. 那没关系
[15:30] I thought you might enjoy it… 我想你会喜欢的 不过
[15:31] …but we certainly don’t have to go. 我们也不是非去不可
[15:35] I don’t care either way. 我无所谓
[15:41] Go where? 去哪里?
[15:53] Kitty Fane? Hello, Dorothy. 你好多萝茜 吉蒂·费恩
[15:55] I’m so glad you could come. 你们能来我太高兴了
[15:56] This is Walter. 这是沃特
[15:58] I’m pleased to meet you. 见到您很高兴
[15:59] This is my husband. 这是我的先生
[16:01] Charlie, stop talking and greet our guests. 查理 过来和我们的客人打个招呼
[16:04] You know Mr. Fane. Charlie. 你已经认识费恩先生了吧 查理
[16:05] It’s Dr. Fane, darling. Oh, dear. 亲爱的 他是费恩博士
[16:07] I do beg your pardon, Dr. Fane. Not at all. 对不起 请原谅我的失礼 费恩博士 没事
[16:10] And this is Dr. Fane’s wife, Kitty. 这位是费恩博士的太太 吉蒂
[16:12] Mrs. Fane. 费恩太太
[16:14] Mr. Townsend. 唐森先生
[16:15] I do apologize, Dr. Fane. 我真的很抱歉 费恩博士
[16:16] I assumed you worked with Charlie. 我以为您是查理在领馆的同事呢
[16:18] Oh, no. Nothing so glamorous. 噢 不 没那么高级的
[16:20] I’m at the Civil Laboratory. 我在政府实验室工作
[16:22] Oh, the government lab? How fascinating. 哦 政府实验室 多有意思啊
[16:53] Are you enjoying it? 你喜欢吗
[16:55] I’ve never seen anything like it. 我从来没看过像这样的戏
[17:03] Every gesture has a meaning. 一笑一颦都有微妙的涵义
[17:05] See how she covers her face with the cloth? 你看她用衣袖遮起了脸
[17:07] She is mourning her misfortune. 她在自悲身世
[17:11] What happened to her? 她怎么了?
[17:17] She was sold into slavery. 她被卖身为奴
[17:20] Condemned to a life of drudgery and despair… 罪责加身 生活无望
[17:24] …in a strange land far from home. 流落异乡
[17:28] See the chains? 看见锁链了?
[17:30] They represent the heavy bondage of her poor trapped soul… 它代表不可摆脱的枷锁
[17:33] …from which there is no escape. 永远压在她可怜的灵魂上
[17:37] And so she weeps. 所以她哀恸欲绝
[17:40] She weeps for the lively, 她为自己哭泣
[17:42] vivacious girl she once was… 她曾经是活泼可爱的少女
[17:47] …the lonely woman she has become… 却变成了世界上最孤独的女人
[17:51] …and most of all, 最重要的是
[17:54] she weeps for the love she’ll never feel… 她为自己永远不感受爱情
[17:58] …for the love she’ll never give. 也没机会付出爱情而哭泣
[18:04] Is that really what she’s saying? 她真的是在唱这些吗
[18:08] Actually, I haven’t a clue what she’s on about. 其实我根本不知道
[18:10] I don’t speak Chinese. 我一句中文都不懂
[19:37] What was that? 什么声音
[19:41] Perhaps it was the amah… 可能是女佣人或者
[19:56] They’ve gone. 他们走了
[20:02] He heard us. 他听见我们了
[20:03] Who? 你说谁
[20:05] Walter. 沃特
[20:07] Walter. What if it was? 沃特是他又怎样
[20:10] For all he knows, you were taking a nap. 他大概以为你在睡午觉
[20:12] With my doors locked? 午睡干嘛锁门
[20:13] Kitty, dear, you need a drink. 亲爱的 我看你需要来杯酒
[20:21] Even if it was, my impression is he’ll do nothing. 就算是他 也不会做出什么事来
[20:24] That’s flattering. 说得轻巧
[20:26] He knows as well as anyone there’s 他很清楚 制造排闻
[20:27] nothing to be gained by making a scandal. 对他一点好处也没有
[20:30] Has it occurred to you that my husband is in love with me? 你难道没意识到我丈夫爱我
[20:39] I have a feeling you’re about to say something awful. 我感觉你又没什么好话要说了
[20:42] It’s just that women are often under the impression… 女人总觉得男人很爱她们
[20:46] …that men are much more in love with them than they really are. 但事实上并非如此
[20:50] I wouldn’t delude myself for a second that you were in love with me. 我不会骗我自己你是爱着我的
[20:57] Now there you’re wrong. 那你这个就错了
[21:09] Do you like your present? 喜欢我给你的礼物吗
[21:12] It’s good enough. 很不错
[21:26] Charlie? 查理
[21:29] Do I make you as happy as you make me? 我能让你快乐吗 像你让我一样
[21:34] Of course you do, darling. 当然是这样 亲爱的
[22:10] Hassan? Yes? 韩三 是的 太太
[22:13] Who brought this package around? Dr. Fane. 这个包裹是谁拿来的 费恩博士
[22:18] When? 什么时候
[22:20] While you sleeping. 在您午睡的时候
[23:22] It’s nearly midday. 快中午了
[23:25] We could stop up here under the trees… 我们可以到树下休息一下
[23:28] …but I’d like to press on if it’s all right with you. 不过你要是不介意 我想接着赶路
[23:31] Certainly my comfort’s of no concern to you. 你当然不在乎我是不是舒服
[23:34] Right. Then we’ll continue. 好 那我们接着走
[23:45] Charlie Townsend, please. 请帮我找一下查理·唐森
[23:49] Charles Townsend. 我是查理·唐森
[23:51] I need to see you. 我需要见你
[23:52] Kitty, I can’t possibly see you. 吉蒂 我现在没空
[23:54] I’ve got a meeting in an hour at the club. 一小时后我要去俱乐部开会
[23:56] What is it? 什么事
[23:58] I have to go. 我得挂了
[24:02] What are you doing home? 你怎么回来了
[24:04] I’m sorry, there’s something I need to speak with you about. 对不起 我有话要和你说
[24:08] Actually, I was just about to take my bath. 哦 我正准备去洗个澡
[24:10] I’m afraid it’s rather important, darling. Can’t wait. 很重要 亲爱的 我不能再等了
[24:26] Sit down. 坐下来
[24:33] Do you know a place called Mei-tan-fu? 你听说过有个地方叫梅谭府吗
[24:35] No. 没有
[24:37] Well, it… It was in the papers the other day. 几天前报纸报导过
[24:40] It’s a small town on a tributary of the Yangtze River, 是长江支流上的一个小镇
[24:43] in the interior. 在内陆地区
[24:46] They’ve had an outbreak of cholera there. 那里爆发了可怕的霍乱
[24:48] It’s the worst epidemic anyone’s seen in a long time. 多年来最严重的传染病疫情
[24:51] The Chinese medical officer has died. 有位中国医生已染病身亡了
[24:53] There’s a convent of French nuns trying to run the hospital. 只剩下几个法国修女在主持医院
[24:57] They’re doing the best they can, but people are dropping like flies. 她们竭尽全力 但人们还是纷纷病死
[25:01] I have volunteered to go and to take charge. 我自愿提出去主持医疗工作了
[25:05] Why? 为什么
[25:06] Because they need a doctor. 因为他们需要医生
[25:08] But you’re not a doctor. You’re a bacteriologist. 可你不是医生 你是个细菌学家
[25:10] I’m an M.D. 我是医学博士
[25:11] The fact that I’m foremost a scientist… 但我首先是个科学家
[25:14] …is actually all to the good in this case. 对付霍乱是很有用的
[25:18] Won’t it be awfully dangerous? 那不是很危险吗
[25:21] I suppose it might, yes. 是的 可能是很危险的
[25:25] Now, Mei-tan-fu is a 10-day journey. You can go by rail for the first part. 去梅谭府要花十天时间
[25:28] But after that it’s carriage, 可以先坐火车 之后是马车
[25:31] and then we’ll have to take a sedan chair. 接着我们要坐轿子
[25:34] Who’s we? 你是说我们
[25:36] Why, you and I, of course. 怎么啦 当然是你和我
[25:38] You’re not expecting me to come too. 难道你想让我和你一起去
[25:40] I hoped that if I was going, you would want to go. 我以为如果我去 你也会愿意去
[25:42] Surely it’s no place for a woman. 那可不是女人能去的地方
[25:45] It would be madness for me to go. 我疯了才会去 我为什么要去?
[25:48] Why should I? To cheer and comfort me? 去支持我 安慰我
[25:50] No. 不
[25:52] No, I won’t go. 不 我不会去
[25:54] In fact, it’s monstrous of you to even ask me. 你居然要求我去 真是太过分了
[25:56] Fine. Then I shall file my petition for divorce tomorrow. 好吧 那么我明天就去申请离婚
[26:08] I’m afraid that you have thought me a bigger fool than I am. 我没有你想的那么傻
[26:12] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么
[26:14] Don’t you? 是吗
[26:16] I am divorcing you for adultery. 我以通奸为由提出离婚
[26:19] I am naming Charles Townsend as your lover. 我会指认查理·唐森为你的情人
[26:33] I’m sorry, Walter. 对不起 沃特
[26:35] I realize this is very unpleasant. 我知道这不好受 但是
[26:37] But, please, let’s not make this uglier than it needs to be. 请不要把事情弄得那么难堪
[26:39] By all means. What is it that you propose that we should do? 那你觉得我们该怎么办
[26:45] You could let me divorce you quietly. 你可以让我平静地和你离婚
[26:48] You divorce me? 让你和我离婚
[26:49] On what grounds? That’s what a gentleman would do. 能问问你凭什么吗 这样才是一个绅士会做的
[26:52] Give me one reason to put myself 你能给我一点点理由
[26:53] to an inconvenience on your account. 为什么要麻烦自己替你设想呢
[26:56] Please, Walter, don’t be so hateful. 沃特 别这么刻薄
[26:58] We didn’t mean to hurt anyone. 我们没想伤害任何人 但是
[27:01] But Charlie and I have fallen in love. 查理和我是真心相爱的
[27:06] He wants to marry me. 他要娶我
[27:08] Really? 真的吗
[27:09] I knew that you weren’t the cleverest girl… 我一直觉得你不怎么聪明
[27:12] …but I didn’t know you were actually a fool. 但没想到你竟然这么蠢
[27:14] Yes. Well, if it makes you feel better to hurt me, 伤害我如能让你舒服点
[27:16] then go ahead. 那随便你
[27:17] But you might as well get used to it. 你最好还是接受现实
[27:19] We love each other. 我们彼此相爱
[27:21] And we’re sick to death of the secrecy 我们厌倦这样偷偷模模
[27:22] And compromise and the rest. 还有生活上的妥协
[27:24] Now you curse the day that you ever met me. 遇到我对你来说本来是件不幸的事情
[27:26] Stop mocking me. 别再嘲弄我了
[27:27] There’s no other response 如此可悲的行径
[27:28] for such pathetic behavior. 只配得上这种回应
[27:31] It’s comic. 想起来有些滑稽
[27:32] When I think about how hard I have tried to make you happy. 我尽了那么大的努力让你开心
[27:35] Debasing myself, acting as though I was as thrilled 不惜贬低我自己 即便是听你讲流言羞语
[27:38] as you by the latest gossip. 也假装和你一样兴奋
[27:40] I don’t have to listen to this. And as ignorant of the world as you are… 装得像你一样庸俗无知 闭嘴
[27:43] If you interrupt me again, I’ll strangle you. 你要是再敢插嘴我就掐死你
[27:46] Sit down. 坐下
[27:49] I knew when I married you 娶你的时候
[27:52] that you were selfish and spoiled. 我知道你自私娇惯
[27:55] But I loved you. 但我爱过你
[27:58] I knew that you married me only to get 我知道你肯嫁给我
[27:59] as far away from your mother as possible… 只是为了离开你母亲越远越好
[28:02] …and I hoped that one day 但我一直希望
[28:04] there’d be something more. 我们的感情会逐渐加深
[28:08] I was wrong. 但我错了
[28:11] You don’t have it in you. 你没能力改变你的感情
[28:14] If a man hasn’t what’s necessary to make a woman love him… 一个男人如没办法让女人爱上他
[28:16] …then it’s his fault, 那是他的错
[28:18] not hers. 不是她的
[28:20] Either way. 不管怎么样
[28:23] Tomorrow morning we are to leave for Mei-tan-fu, 明早要么我们一起去梅谭府
[28:25] or I shall file my petition. 要么我去申请离婚
[28:27] You can’t be serious about taking me 沃特 你不是真的要带我去
[28:29] into the middle of a cholera epidemic. 霍乱蔓延的地方吧
[28:32] Do you think that I’m not? 你觉得我在开玩笑吗
[28:35] My God. 天啊
[28:38] That’s what you want, isn’t it? 这就是你想要的是吗
[28:42] Do you really think Charlie will let you do this? 你以为查理会允许你这么做吗
[28:44] I don’t think Charlie has very much to say about it. 我想查理对这件事没资格表态
[28:49] Everything you said is true. 你说的一切都没错
[28:53] Everything. 一切都没错
[28:55] I married you even though I didn’t love you. 我嫁给你 但我并不爱你
[28:58] But you knew that. 但你一直都知道
[29:01] Aren’t you as much to blame for what’s happened as I? 你不是和我一样都有责任吗
[29:18] All right. 好吧
[29:21] Here’s what I’ll do. 我看这样吧
[29:24] Gentlemen, we all have assets to protect here. 先生们 我们在这里都有财产要保护
[29:27] Unfortunately, Mr. Nagata’s actions 不幸的是 长门先生的行为
[29:29] have created a rather urgent situation. 已造成相当危急的局面
[29:31] It was an unfortunate 是很不幸
[29:33] but unavoidable incident. 但是个不可避免的意外
[29:35] Your foreman shot a worker. 你的工头开枪打死了一个工人
[29:36] He was an agitator. 他是带头闹事的
[29:38] He was a Chinese. 是一个中国人
[29:41] You may have suppressed a very small strike… 你们可能镇压了一次小罢工
[29:43] …but in doing so, 但你却引发了
[29:45] you have started a very large demonstration. 一个大规模的示威游行
[30:05] I need to use your pen, please. 用一下您的笔 谢谢
[30:07] Here you are, miss. Thank you. 您请用 小姐
[30:12] What about support from Chiang Kai-shek? 找蒋介石帮忙怎么样
[30:14] Where does he stand? 他对这件事是什么态度
[30:15] He’s a nationalist. He will stand on the side of the Chinese. 他是国民党 他会站在中国人那边
[30:19] That’s why they call themselves nationalists. 所以他们才叫自己国民党
[30:21] Excuse me. 对不起
[30:23] Mr. Townsend. 唐森先生
[30:29] I think you underestimated the situation. 你低估了目前的形势
[30:31] I have three of my mills shut down because of walkouts. 因为罢工 我的三间工厂已关闭了
[30:34] There is talk about boycotts. 他们又说要全面罢工
[30:36] What do you propose? 你有什么提议
[30:37] A handful of municipal soldiers is hardly a show of force. 区区几个市政府卫兵起不了作用
[30:40] If you’ll excuse me. 对不起 失陪一下
[30:46] Mrs. Fane. What a pleasant surprise. 费恩太太 很高兴见到您
[30:49] You’ve rescued me from a pack of wild bores. 您把我从这帮无聊的人中解救了出来
[30:51] I wouldn’t have come if it wasn’t necessary. 如没必要我是不会来的
[30:58] Are you all right? 你怎么啦
[31:00] I needed to see you. I’m sorry. 我有事找你 对不起
[31:03] Kitty, this is not the most opportune time for me to… 吉蒂 我现在不太方便
[31:05] Charlie. He knows. 查理 他都知道了
[31:09] Right. 是这样 嗯
[31:20] After you, Mrs. Fane. 费恩太太 您先请
[31:22] Hello, Charlie. Hello, George. 查理 你好 你好 乔治
[31:29] Hello, Townsend. 你好 唐森
[31:30] Pardon. 亚当
[31:39] He wants a divorce. 他要离婚
[31:44] You didn’t commit yourself, did you? 你没表态吧
[31:46] Acknowledge anything? 没承认吧
[31:48] No. 没有
[31:49] Are you sure? 你确定吗?
[31:50] Quite sure. 你确定吗?
[31:55] Well, 哦
[31:57] this is a bloody scrape we’re in. 我们现在麻烦大了
[32:01] He says he has proof. 他说他有证据
[32:03] We deny it. 我们就不承认
[32:04] He can’t prove anything. 他证明不了什么
[32:06] Besides, it wouldn’t do him any good to create a scandal. 再说丑闻对沃特也没什么好处
[32:09] But there isn’t going to be a scandal. 但不会有什么丑闻的
[32:11] Walter’s agreed to let me divorce him quietly. 沃特同意不声张 要和我悄悄地离婚
[32:20] That’s not so terrible, is it? 哦 那也不是太坏 不是吗?
[32:25] Will you hold me? Of course I will. 抱着我好吗 当然
[32:31] Oh, God. 天啊
[32:35] Charlie? 查理
[32:38] His offer comes with a condition. 他有一个条件
[32:45] I’m not a rich man. 我可没多少钱
[32:47] He doesn’t want your money. 他不是要你的钱
[32:49] He’s agreed to let me divorce him 他同意让我跟他离婚
[32:51] if Dorothy will agree to divorce you. 如果多萝茜同意和你离婚
[32:54] And if… 而且
[32:57] What? 怎样
[32:59] If you’ll promise to marry me. 如果你发誓会娶我为妻
[33:08] You know, darling, whatever happens, 你知道不管发生什么事情
[33:10] we must try to keep Dorothy out of it. 我们都不能把多萝茜扯进来
[33:14] What do you mean? 你这是什么意思
[33:16] We can’t only think of ourselves. 我们不能只想着自己
[33:19] I know Dorothy. 我了解多萝茜
[33:20] Nothing in the world will induce her to divorce me. 她绝对不会跟我离婚
[33:25] You don’t want to divorce her. 你不想和她离婚
[33:27] It’s not a question of my marriage. 这不只是我和她的问题
[33:29] Then what is it? 那还有什么?
[33:30] Do you have any idea of the importance of my station here? 你知道我的职位有多重要吗?
[33:32] If I were… 如果我
[33:35] Why are you laughing? 你笑什么?
[33:43] I don’t think Walter intended for one minute to divorce me. 我想沃特从没打算跟我离婚
[33:47] He knew you’d let me down. 他知道你肯定会让我失望
[33:49] Try to understand. 体谅我一下吧
[33:50] I understand, all right. 我全明白
[33:52] Kitty. Kitty, please. 吉蒂 吉蒂 别这样
[33:54] We’ll work this out, I promise. 我们会有办法的
[34:17] I’m coming with you. 我和你一起去
[34:19] Good. I thought you might. 好 我知道你会的
[34:25] I suppose I needn’t take more than a few summer things? 带一些夏装和一身寿衣
[34:27] And a shroud? 其它就不需要了吧
[34:28] I’ve told Hassan what you’ll need. 我已告诉女佣了
[34:29] She’s packing already. 她正在帮你收拾行李
[36:31] I wouldn’t touch that if I was you. 我要是你就不会碰它
[36:34] They may have died in that bed. 他们可能就死在那张床上
[36:37] This can be your room. 这个房间给你用
[36:58] You must be the doctor’s wife. 您应该是医生的太太
[37:01] I’ve just met your husband 我刚碰到你先生
[37:02] and invited myself to dinner. 约好了和你们吃晚饭
[37:05] I’ve kept the Watsons’ cook for you. 我还为你们留着华生的厨师
[37:06] She’s not bad. 她还不错
[37:07] She’ll have to do as your amah as well. 但她还得兼做你们的女佣
[37:10] We’re a little short-handed here. 我们这里人手太少
[37:12] Sorry, my name is Waddington. 不好意思 我叫维廷顿
[37:15] Oh, yes, of course. Kitty Fane. 当然 吉蒂·费恩
[37:17] I’m the deputy commissioner. 我是负责这个地区的副官
[37:19] Please. 请
[37:21] I believe you’re one of our neighbors. 我想您是我们的邻居之一吧
[37:24] Only neighbor,I’m afraid. 恐怕是唯一的邻居
[37:26] Last one standing. 最后一个还活着的
[37:28] And Watson was the missionary living here? 华生是以前住这里的传教士吗?
[37:31] Yes. Nice fellow. 是的 是个好人
[37:32] American. Lovely family. 美国人 很好的一家人
[37:36] I’ll show you their graves tomorrow, if you like. 明天带你去看他们的墓地好吗?
[37:39] How kind of you. 不必了您太客气了
[37:41] I hope your journey wasn’t too arduous. 你们来的路上不是太辛苦吧
[37:43] We’ve been traveling for two weeks. 我们在路上走了两个星期
[37:46] Two weeks? 两周
[37:48] What did you do, swim? 你们怎么来的 游泳吗?
[37:49] No, we didn’t come upriver. Came overland. 不是 我们没走水路 走的是陆路
[37:52] Whatever for? 为什么?
[37:54] Well, we wanted to take in a bit of the countryside. 嗯 想看看乡间美景
[37:57] Get a bit of sun. Didn’t we, darling? 晒晒太阳 对吧 亲爱的?
[38:05] Anyone for a cocktail? 有谁想喝一杯?
[38:08] Here’s luck. 祝各位好运
[38:14] I was told I might get some help from the local army officer. 我听说有位本地军官可能会帮助我
[38:17] Colonel Yu, is it? 是于团长吗
[38:19] Good luck with him. He’s not fond of us British. 他呀 他不是很喜欢我们英国人
[38:23] Listen, I’ll warn you, 我可要提醒你们
[38:26] things are pretty dicey even out here. 即便是外地情况也是很紧张的
[38:29] I’m afraid that if the cholera doesn’t get us, 就算霍乱不找上门来
[38:31] the nationalists might. 那些反帝国主义者有可能来找麻烦
[38:33] Tried to get those nuns to go 我试着叫那些修女离开
[38:34] but they refused. 却被她们拒绝了
[38:36] They all want to be martyrs, damn them. 她们他妈的都想当殉教者
[38:38] Well, why have you stayed? 那你为什么留下来
[38:41] I was posted here. Simple as that. 我是被派到这里的 就这么简单
[38:45] I was shocked to hear you’d volunteered. 听说你是自愿来的 我简直太吃惊了
[38:48] Opportunity for research.I couldn’t pass it up. 是个研究的好机会 我不想错过
[38:52] Yes. And you? 是吗 那你呢?
[38:55] I don’t suppose you’ve come to Mei-tan-fu for the research. 你肯定不是来做研究吧
[38:58] My husband’s the scientist. 我丈夫才是科学家
[39:00] Indeed. 当然了
[39:02] Did you have any reaction to the inoculation? 你接种疫苗有什么不良反应吗?
[39:06] You have been inoculated? 你接种疫苗了吧
[39:08] Yes, of course. 当然
[39:10] No guarantee. The Watsons were inoculated… 那也不是万元一失的
[39:12] …and it didn’t do them much good. 华生一家都打过 也没有起作用
[39:15] Oh, have you brought any gramophone records? 你有没有带些唱片来
[39:19] No, unfortunately not. Pity. 没有真遗憾 没带
[39:22] I’m sick of all mine. 可惜我听腻了我的所有唱片
[39:30] Listen. 听
[39:31] What’s all that? 那都是什么声音
[39:34] Across the river. 河对面
[39:35] Trying to frighten off the spirit of death. 他们正努力驱赶孤魂野鬼
[39:46] I’m going to town in the morning, have a look around. 我明早要去镇上看看
[39:49] I expect you’ll want to rest. 你先休息一下
[39:50] I can inoculate you in the evening. 晚上我给你打疫苗
[39:52] Will you be doing yourself? 那你自己呢
[39:54] No, I don’t think so. 不 我不打了
[39:57] You needn’t bother with me, then. 那我也不用打了
[39:58] Suit yourself. 随你便
[40:01] Tell me, Walter… 告诉我沃特
[40:05] …is it a long, drawn-out affair, 染上霍乱等死
[40:06] dying of cholera? 是个漫长而痛苦的过程吗
[40:07] No. All of the fluid goes out of you in the first 36 hours. 前三十六个小时内
[40:09] You die of dehydration, 体内所有水分消耗殆尽
[40:10] actually. 其实就是死于严重脱水
[40:13] So it’s messy and very painful. 确实非常痛苦
[40:16] But it is relatively quick. 但相对来说死得还是很快的
[40:20] Good night. 晚安
[40:48] It’s rather unfortunate. 非常不幸
[40:50] I thought perhaps that you and your wife… 可能你和你的太太要有所准备
[40:52] …you’d like to take precautions in case you’d have to leave this place. 以备突然要离开
[40:55] Do you think all this is really necessary? 你觉得有必要这样做吗
[40:57] You can see the picture. 你会看到的
[40:59] I thought you’d like to 我想在这种情况下
[41:03] put your wife’s mind at rest from this situation. 你会想让你太太放心一点
[41:08] This is Colonel Yu. He’s the KMT’s man. 这位是国民党的于团长
[41:11] He’s posting one of his men here at the house. 他派了一名士兵来保护我们
[41:14] Am I a prisoner? 那我不就成了囚犯?
[41:15] No. It was Mr. Waddington’s idea, actually. 不 这其实是维廷顿的主意
[41:18] He feels we should take precautions. 他觉得我们得小心一点
[41:20] Precautions against what? 小心什么
[41:23] A few days ago, British troops opened fire… 前几天在上海的英国军队
[41:26] …on a group of Chinese workers who were demonstrating in Shanghai. 冲着示威的中国工人开枪了
[41:30] Eleven were killed. 死了十一个人
[41:32] We’ve only just heard. 我们是刚听说的
[41:34] Those were plastered around the town last night. 昨晚镇子上到处贴着这些告示
[41:39] I shouldn’t worry too much. 我想你们不用太担心
[41:41] Even the nationalists are afraid of cholera. 即便是反帝国主义者也害怕霍乱的
[42:42] Do they take that water from the well? 他们是直接从井里打水吗
[42:44] Can I see where they get their drinking water? 团长我能去看村民打水的地方吗
[43:01] Well, for starters, we’ve got to stop people from using this well… 在我做化验之前
[43:04] …until I can test it. 得让大家先不要从这口井打水
[43:13] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[43:15] Yes, I understand, Dr. Fane. 是的 我明白 费恩博土
[43:17] I received my military training in Moscow. 我曾经在莫斯科受训
[43:21] If you don’t like English, 如果你不喜欢说英语
[43:22] we can speak Russian. 咱们可以说俄语
[43:25] English will be fine. Thank you. 英语好一点 谢谢
[43:42] Here. 这儿
[43:43] You have seen cholera before, yes, doctor? 医生 你以前见过霍乱 对吧?
[43:45] At the laboratory, of course. 当然 在实验室见过
[43:47] No, I mean in a patient. 不 我是说临床
[43:49] No. I haven’t had the chance, actually. 没有 我还没有这个机会
[43:55] Well, I’m not a clinician. 我不是临床大夫
[43:57] Did they not tell you? 他们没跟你说过吗
[43:58] I’m an infectious-disease specialist. 我是传染病专家
[44:03] Shall we? 我们进去吧
[44:05] After you, doctor. 医生您先请
[44:17] No, it’s all right. I’m all right. 不 我很好 没事
[44:21] All right, let’s go. 没事 继续
[45:31] I don’t need you. 我不需要你
[45:36] Go back. 你回去吧
[45:45] Mr. Waddington? 维廷顿先生
[45:51] I’m looking for Mr. Waddington. 我来找维廷顿先生
[46:06] Wait here. All right? 你在这里等好吗
[46:15] Hello? 有人吗
[46:17] Mr. Waddington? 维廷顿先生
[46:29] Mrs. Fane? 费恩太太
[46:31] Good morning. 早上好
[46:38] What can I do for you, Mrs. Fane? 费恩太太 我能为您效劳吗?
[46:40] I found a record for you. 我帮您找了一张唱片
[46:44] Stravinsky. 斯特拉文斯基
[46:46] Very modern. Thank you. 很时髦 谢谢您
[46:51] Was there something else? 您还有什么事吗?
[46:54] Yes. I was wondering if you could tell me 是的 您能否告诉我
[46:56] when the post comes through. 邮递员什么时候来
[46:57] It’s for Shanghai. 我有信要寄到上海
[46:59] Unfortunately, since the cholera… 很不幸 霍乱爆发以来
[47:00] …the cowards won’t venture past the river port. 没有人愿意送信了
[47:02] But leave it with me. 不过把它留给我吧
[47:05] A local trader I know is making the trip on Friday. 我认识的商人周五会去上海
[47:09] Townsend. 唐森
[47:11] Charlie Townsend? Yes. 查理·唐森
[47:12] He’s an acquaintance of my husband. 是的是我先生的熟人
[47:15] Do you know him? Years ago. 认识他吗
[47:17] We were both assigned to the consulate in Shanghai. 几年前我们一起被派到上海领馆
[47:22] Charming wife. 他的太太很迷人
[47:24] Yes. They’re very popular, aren’t they? 对他们很受欢迎
[47:26] He’d made a science of popularity. 是唐森在这方面很有天赋
[47:28] So you know his family? Well, well enough. 你认识他的家人
[47:30] I like Dorothy. 相当熟 我喜欢多萝茜
[47:34] Yes, I understand they’re quite the devoted couple. 他们两个好像彼此情投意合
[47:37] Oh, he had his little flirtations. 当然他喜欢跟女人调调情
[47:40] Nothing serious. 不会是认真的吧
[47:43] I once heard her say she found it most unflattering… 有一次我听她说过
[47:46] …that the women who fell for her husband were 那些瞄上她丈夫的女人
[47:47] so consistently second-rate. 都是些二流的货色
[47:56] Well, enjoy the record. 这样啊 希望您喜欢这唱片
[48:00] Mrs. Fane? 费恩太太
[48:04] The letter. 那信呢
[48:06] Right. 哦 对
[48:08] Yes, it suddenly occurred to me that Friday’s much too late. 我突然想起来 星期五可能太晚了
[48:11] Thanks all the same. 但还是谢谢您
[48:39] Can you pass the salt, please? 能把盐递给我吗
[48:45] I’m sorry, did you say something? 对不起 你刚才说什么?
[48:47] Could you pass the salt? 麻烦你把盐递给我
[48:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[49:11] So this is how it’s going to be. 那么日子就是这样了
[49:14] Passing her evenings in silence. 每晚她无声无息地度过
[49:24] Walter. 沃特
[49:27] Walter. 沃特
[49:30] I wonder if you haven’t gone insane. 你失去理智了吗?
[49:40] She’s not cooking it. Leave it. 她没煮过 放着吧
[49:43] Leave it. 放下
[49:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[49:56] Are you looking to kill yourself? 你是想自杀吗
[50:36] Town well’s contaminated. 镇上的井水被污染了
[50:48] This is dirty. It’s dirty. 这个脏 脏
[51:31] What? 什么
[51:49] Mr. Waddington? 维廷顿先生
[52:37] Mrs. Fane? Mrs. Fane? 费恩太太
[52:39] Mrs. Fane? 费恩太太
[52:45] Come away. Come away. 到这边来
[53:08] What’s the matter with Te-Ming? 德明怎么了
[53:12] You have the dead man on you. 您有鬼魂缠身呢
[53:15] They’re very superstitious, aren’t they? 他们很迷信是吧
[53:17] She’s lost three children and a husband to the cholera. 她的丈夫和三个孩子都死于霍乱
[53:20] So you can hardly blame her. 您就不能责怪她了
[53:41] You know, 您知道
[53:43] this is no place for a woman. 这里可不是一个女人呆的地方
[53:51] When they telegraphed me that you were coming out, 当时我接到电报说您要来
[53:53] I was astonished. 我真是很惊讶
[53:57] I imagined you might be a grim-visaged old nurse… 我以为您会是个又老又丑的护士
[54:02] …with thick legs and a moustache. 长着粗壮的腿和小胡子
[54:06] I came into the bungalow and there you were… 后来我走进平房看见您
[54:10] …frail and tired 那么柔弱疲惫
[54:13] and very unhappy. 而且很不开心
[54:17] It was a long journey. 旅途太漫长了
[54:19] But you’re unhappy now. 但您现在还是不开心
[54:23] And it occurred to me that you and your husband might 我本来想 您和您的丈夫
[54:24] be madly in love… 一定非常恩爱
[54:27] …and you’d simply refused to stay behind. 而您不肯一个人留在上海
[54:31] That’s a reasonable explanation. Yes. 那是个合理的解释
[54:34] But it’s not the right one. 是的 但好像又不太对
[54:38] Do you know what I find strange? 您知道我觉得哪里奇怪吗?
[54:42] That your husband should never look at you. 您的丈夫从来不看您
[54:44] He looks at the walls, the floor, his shoes. 他老是看着墙地板和鞋子
[54:51] He has a great deal on his mind. 他有太多事情要操心了
[54:54] Yes, I’m sure of it. 嗯 的确是这样
[55:00] Dr. Fane? 费恩博士
[55:02] Dr. Fane? 费恩博士
[55:05] Oh, God. 哦 天啊
[55:08] All right. 好的
[55:41] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[55:47] Martini? 马提尼酒
[55:59] Yes? 谁呀
[56:03] I’m the bearer of a message from the Mother Superior. 院长让我给你梢个口信
[56:12] Who? 谁
[56:14] The nun who supervises the orphanage and the hospital. 管理孤儿院和医院的修女
[56:23] I didn’t know she was aware of my existence. 我以为她不知道我的存在
[56:25] Well, apparently, Mr. Waddington has spoken of you. 好像维廷顿跟她说起过你
[56:28] She would very much like to meet the loving, loyal wife… 她很想见见仁慈的费恩医生的
[56:33] …of the compassionate Dr. Fane. 那位深情又忠诚的太太
[56:36] Right. Then I must prepare myself for the charade. 那我得准备装腔作势了
[56:40] She does understand if you… 她也能理解 如果
[56:44] …don’t want to venture into the center of the epidemic. 你不想到疫区最严重的地方去
[56:47] If you’re not afraid, why should I be? 你都不怕我怕什么
[56:50] I forgot. 我忘了
[56:53] Walter? 沃特
[56:54] Oh, my God. 我的上帝
[56:57] You’re drunk. 你喝醉了
[57:56] Don’t expect anything grand. 别期待太高
[57:57] They’re miserably poor. 她们穷得要命
[58:19] Hello. 你好
[58:21] It is a great pleasure to make the acquaintance… 真是太荣幸 能认识
[58:23] …of the wife of our good and brave doctor. 我们勇敢好心医生的太太
[58:26] Lovely to meet you too. 我也很高兴能认识您
[58:28] Mr. Waddington. 维廷顿先生
[58:31] You must eat the madeleine. 您一定得尝尝艾德琳饼
[58:34] Sister St. Joseph made them for you herself this morning. 圣约瑟夫修女今早亲手为您做的
[58:43] So tell me, Mrs. Fane… 请告诉我 费恩太太
[58:46] …to which faith do you subscribe? 您信奉什么宗教
[58:50] Excuse me. 对不起
[58:54] We attended services. 我们去教堂做礼拜
[58:57] Not religiously… Regularly. 但不是特别认真的
[59:01] You could say I’m a member of the Church of England. 也可以说我是英格兰教会的一员
[59:05] Which is an inoffensive way of saying… 那间接地说就是
[59:07] …you don’t quite believe in anything much. 您并不太信奉任何宗教
[59:11] You’re very pretty. 您非常漂亮
[59:13] And very young. 也非常年轻
[59:15] I assure you I’m not. I feel ancient. 我不年轻 我觉得自己很老了
[59:23] If Mrs. Fane would like to see over the convent and orphanage… 要是您想参观修道院和孤儿院
[59:26] …I shall be glad to show her. 我很愿意带您去参观一下
[59:30] Alone. 只您一人
[59:45] We keep the older girls busy with sewing. 年纪大的缝衣服
[59:47] It keeps them occupied. 这样子她们有事情做
[59:50] And earns money for the convent. 也能帮修道院嫌点钱
[59:56] That one won’t allow us to baptize her. 那女孩不让我们给她施洗礼
[1:00:08] Our music room. 我们的音乐教室
[1:00:12] Sister Maryse. 修女玛丽斯
[1:00:35] Sister Dominique was our pianist. 多梅尼科修女曾是我们钢琴师
[1:00:38] She died last week. Cholera. 她上周死于霍乱
[1:00:46] Through there is the infirmary. 从这里穿过去是病房
[1:00:51] It is not a sight one would wish to see. 我劝你还是不要看了
[1:00:56] Shall I call Dr. Fane out to see you? 我是否通知费恩博士出来见您?
[1:00:58] No. You needn’t disturb him. 不用 不必打扰他
[1:01:01] Now, with the epidemic, 霍乱四处蔓延
[1:01:04] we have even more to care for. 要照顾的人越来越多
[1:01:07] This baby was brought in this morning. 这个婴儿是今早送来的
[1:01:10] Another orphan. 又多了个孤儿
[1:01:18] She says Dr. Fane loves babies. 她说费恩博士喜欢婴儿
[1:01:20] He spends as much time as he can helping them out in the nursery. 他总是尽量留在育婴室帮忙
[1:01:33] Mrs. Fane? 费恩太太
[1:01:36] Mrs. Fane? 费恩太太
[1:01:38] You all right? 您还好吗?
[1:01:40] Yes. 是
[1:01:42] It’s nothing, 我没事
[1:01:44] only foolishness. 只是太愚蠢了
[1:02:45] What do you want? 你在干什么?
[1:02:48] Sorry. 对不起
[1:02:51] I brought you your supper. 我把你的晚饭带来了
[1:02:52] All right. Just leave it there. 好 就放在那里吧
[1:03:01] Is there something else? 还有什么事吗?
[1:03:03] What’s that you’re doing? 你在做什么呢
[1:03:08] I am testing the nitrate levels of a local tomato. 测试本地西红柿的硝酸盐含量
[1:03:13] Why? 为什么?
[1:03:15] Why? 为什么?
[1:03:18] Can’t possibly interest you. 你对这个不会感兴趣的
[1:03:22] Well, enjoy your supper. 好吧 好好享用你的晚餐
[1:03:35] Walter. 沃特
[1:03:39] What do you propose we should do if we get through the epidemic? 假如我们能度过霍乱以后怎么办
[1:03:42] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[1:03:44] But I don’t think 但我认为
[1:03:45] any good will come of talking about 总谈论该忘掉的事情
[1:03:46] a situation we should forget. 可不会有什么好处
[1:03:48] But you don’t forget. 但你是不会把它忘掉的
[1:03:49] Please. I really must work. 对不起 我确实要工作了
[1:03:51] Won’t you listen to what I have to say? 你不能听听我要说的吗?
[1:03:53] All right. If you insist. 如果你坚持的话
[1:04:00] It’s just, today… 今天我
[1:04:03] …having been at the convent, with those nuns. 和修女们一起呆在修道院
[1:04:07] What have they done, converted you? 她们干什么了?让你参加教会?
[1:04:09] No. 不是
[1:04:12] They spoke of you.And it made me feel… 她们说起你让我觉得
[1:04:14] What? 什么
[1:04:16] It made you feel what?I think I’ve been afraid of you. 让你觉得什么? 我好像一直很害怕你
[1:04:17] Well, you should have been. 你是应该怕我
[1:04:23] Excuse me. 对不起
[1:04:25] If I can’t work, I’m going to bed. 如果不能工作 我就要去睡觉了
[1:04:39] I know you’re angry at me. 我知道你还生气
[1:04:42] But if we could just try and talk about… 但我们能不能试着谈一谈
[1:04:45] Honestly, I don’t understand you. 我根本不理解
[1:04:46] What is it that you want from me? 你到底要我干什么
[1:04:49] Perhaps I just want us to be 也许我希望
[1:04:50] a little less unhappy. 我们可以不这么痛苦
[1:04:51] You’re mistaken in thinking I am. 你如果觉得我痛苦 那你就错了
[1:04:53] I have too much to do to 我要做的事情太多
[1:04:54] think of you very much. 根本没时间想你
[1:04:55] That’s exactly what I’m trying to say. 这正是我要说的
[1:04:58] I feel useless. 我觉得自己没用
[1:04:59] What do you propose that I do about that? 那你觉得这关我的事吗?
[1:05:00] For God sakes, 沃特 看在老天的份上
[1:05:01] will you stop punishing me? 你别再惩罚我了
[1:05:06] Do you absolutely despise me? 你真的这么恨我吗
[1:05:11] No. I despise myself. 不 我只是恨我自己
[1:05:12] Why? 为什么
[1:05:14] For allowing myself to love you once. 因为我曾经爱过你
[1:07:31] Hello. 你们好
[1:07:36] I’m very well. And you? 我很好 你呢
[1:07:40] For you. And you. 给你 还有你
[1:08:09] I hope I haven’t come at an inconvenient time. 您现在方便吗?
[1:08:12] Sister Maryse died last night. 马里斯修女昨天夜里过世了
[1:08:15] I’ve just written to inform her parents. 我刚给她的父母写了封信
[1:08:17] I’m so sorry. 真遗憾
[1:08:20] But it is sinful of me to grieve… 但我不该为她太悲伤
[1:08:23] …when I know that her good and simple soul has flown straight to heaven. 她美好单纯的灵魂已升入天堂了
[1:08:29] How can I help you? 我能帮您做什么吗?
[1:08:32] Well, I’m sure that with the sister’s death… 嗯 修女过世了
[1:08:36] …you must be even more short-handed. 我想你们一定更缺人手
[1:08:39] You see, I was wondering if I could come to the convent… 我在想我能不能来修道院
[1:08:43] …and do anything, just… Just to help out. 做点事情 就算当个帮手
[1:08:48] My dear child, don’t you think you’ve done enough… 你不觉得你和丈夫一起来这儿
[1:08:50] …coming here with your husband? 已经做得够多了吗?
[1:08:52] I’ve been here a month… 我来这里已经一个月了
[1:08:54] …and, believe me, I have nothing to do from morning till night. 从早到晚都没事可做
[1:08:58] Perhaps I could help with the sisters in the hospital. 也许我能帮修女们做点什么
[1:09:02] That is impossible.Cholera is a terrible thing to see. 不行 霍乱是非常恐怖的
[1:09:06] Besides, what would happen if you should fall ill? 再说 如果您染上病怎么办?
[1:09:08] I’d be happy to scrub the floors. 擦地板也行 什么都行
[1:09:10] Anything. Just something to feel useful. 只要让我觉得自己还有点用
[1:09:15] That will not be necessary. 那倒是不用
[1:09:17] The orphans scrub the floors. 地板是这里的孤儿擦的
[1:09:19] No, no, it is our business and our privilege to do such things. 不 不 这都是我们应该做的事情
[1:09:26] But there is always more to do each day. 不过每天事情确实越来越多
[1:09:31] Have you spoken to your husband of your wish? 你和你的先生说过这个想法了吗
[1:09:35] Yes. 是的
[1:09:47] I don’t know what you’re saying. 我不知道你在说什么
[1:09:58] I also found traces in the river, 我在河水里发现了污染的痕迹
[1:10:00] downstream from the burial grounds. 下游接近坟场的地方
[1:10:02] You’ve checked these results? 这些结果你已经检验了
[1:10:04] I tested it three times. 我已经检验过三遍了
[1:10:08] Well, that’s it, then. 那么只能这样了
[1:10:10] I would recommend barricading the bathing area. 我建议把下游附近的水源围起来
[1:10:14] Cut off all access to the river. 不许任何人接近河水
[1:10:16] How far do you expect people to walk for water? 那你要让村民走多远去挑水?
[1:10:19] I’ve no idea. 我一点也不知道
[1:10:20] Upriver, at least a half-mile above the burial ground. 往上游走 至少要离坟场半英里
[1:10:24] That’s too far. 那太远了
[1:10:25] Nevertheless. 没办法
[1:10:26] I agree with Dr. Fane. 我同意费恩博士说的
[1:10:29] It’s necessary. 必须这样
[1:10:32] Also, I thought we’d agreed to post a directive… 而且我们不是同意了贴个告示
[1:10:34] …to dispose of the corpses immediately. 指示大家必须马上把尸体埋掉
[1:10:36] We’ve done that already. 我们已经这样做了
[1:10:37] If you don’t enforce it, then it doesn’t matter. 如不强制执行的话就起不了作用
[1:10:40] Families are hiding bodies for days. 有的人把尸体停放在家里好几天
[1:10:42] They bury them too close to the river. I understand. 然后又埋在离河太近的地方
[1:10:43] You don’t have to explain it twice. 我明白你没必要重复解释
[1:10:48] Colonel, I respectfully request… 团长 我敬请你
[1:10:52] …that you order your soldiers 下令让士兵去他们家里
[1:10:53] to enter these people’s homes… 把尸体搬走
[1:10:55] …and remove the bodies by force if necessary. 实在不行就得强制做
[1:11:03] It’s all right. 没事
[1:11:31] Hello. 你好
[1:11:50] I understand. 我明白
[1:11:51] The spirits need access to the water. I understand that. 我明白你们对风水有要求
[1:11:54] I just want to move a few of these so they don’t live in the water. 我只想挪一下 让他们别泡在水里
[1:12:04] He said they’re under the protection of their warlord. 他说他们是受督军保护的
[1:12:07] If he wants to move the bodies, he will send his own soldiers. 如他想搬尸体 他会派他的士兵来
[1:12:20] It isn’t the best time for a Western woman to explore 现在不是一个西方女人
[1:12:22] a Chinese town by herself. 独自在中国小镇里乱逛的时候
[1:12:24] Oh, do be quiet. 哦 你别说了
[1:12:27] As if you care whether I’m killed by nationalists or boredom. 我被人杀死 还是无聊死 对你都一样
[1:12:31] Besides, I wasn’t alone. 再说我又不是一个人
[1:12:34] I was with my gallant protector, Sung Ching. 我有勇敢的士兵宋青陪着
[1:12:40] By the way, 另外
[1:12:41] you might be happy to know… 我对于修女和你一样没用处
[1:12:43] …that I am just as useless to the nuns as I am to you. 你知道这个也许会高兴
[1:12:49] I shut off the town’s only water supply today. 今天我关闭了镇上唯一的供水处
[1:12:56] What will you do? 接下来怎么办
[1:13:00] I have no idea. 我一点儿都不知道
[1:13:09] Then I suppose we’re both useless. 那么我们都是一无是处的人
[1:13:13] At last, something in common. 终于找到了共同点
[1:14:37] Dr. Fane. We’ve both been caught out in the weather. 费恩博士 我们刚刚被
[1:14:39] Not now, sorry. 对不起 我没空
[1:14:42] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[1:14:43] Counting. 我在数数
[1:14:44] Counting? 数数?
[1:15:04] We’ll camp here tonight. 今晚我们就在这儿扎营吧
[1:15:12] What makes you think this warlord will cooperate? 你凭什么觉得督军会跟我们合作
[1:15:15] I don’t think he will. 我觉得他不会
[1:15:17] So, what do you plan to say to persuade him? 那你想怎么说服他呢
[1:15:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:15:24] These men are like animals. 这些人跟禽兽一样
[1:15:28] They have no vision. 他们没有理想
[1:15:30] They only have hunger and strength. 只关心怎么满足自己的野心
[1:15:34] Men like this have held the real power in China since I was young. 这种人从我小时候就执掌着大权
[1:15:38] But that time is coming to an end. 但他们掌权的日子就快要结束了
[1:15:42] There’s no place for them in the new China. 新的中国不会容许他们存在
[1:15:47] I don’t think you like my being here very much either, do you? 你好像也不太喜欢我在这儿 对吧?
[1:15:51] I think China belongs to Chinese people… 我认为中国是属于中国人的
[1:15:54] …but the rest of the world seems to disagree. 但其它国家似乎都不同意这一点
[1:15:57] Yes, but that’s got nothing to do with me. 是但那和我没任何关系
[1:16:01] I didn’t come here with a gun, you know. 我不是带着枪来这里的
[1:16:03] I came with a microscope. 我只带了一个显微镜
[1:16:05] I believe you. 我相信你
[1:16:10] But it would be nice to do this work together… 如果贵国的军队不对准我们的人民
[1:16:12] …without your country’s guns pointing at our people. 咱们之间的合作会好很多
[1:16:23] Our plan is to divert the water to the town… 我们计划把上游的水从田里改道
[1:16:25] …from the fields upriver, above the burial grounds. 远离坟场引到镇子里去
[1:16:28] With your permission and the assistance of your troops… 如果您能允许还要请您的士兵帮忙
[1:16:31] …the graves will be moved away from the water… 一起把坟场搬离水源
[1:16:33] …and Colonel Yu and his men 然后于团长的人马会指示村民
[1:16:35] will enforce the prompt burial of the dead. 妥善埋葬那些尸体
[1:16:38] Maintaining the integrity of the water sources… 只要保持水源干净
[1:16:40] …and enforcing proper sanitation over the next weeks… 严格执行 卫生
[1:16:43] …will make a difference between a few more deaths and possibly thousands. 情况就会改观 大大降低死亡人数
[1:17:16] He said no. 他说不行
[1:17:21] He doesn’t speak any English, does he? 他不会英文 对吧?
[1:17:29] Tell him that’s the most ridiculous suit that I’ve ever seen. 告诉他我从没见过那么可笑的制服
[1:18:53] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:18:54] Do not stop on my account 别因为我停下来
[1:18:56] if Dr. Fane is enjoying himself. 如果费恩医生很喜欢的话
[1:19:00] No. No, not at all. 哦 不是 我只是
[1:19:02] No, l… It’s very nice. I just… I was passing. 这样挺好的 我只是路过
[1:19:05] No. Stay. 不 请留下来
[1:19:06] I should go. 我该走了
[1:19:07] I insist. 一定要留下来
[1:19:13] All right, if you like. 好吧 听您的
[1:19:15] Continue, Mrs. Fane. 继续吧 费恩太太
[1:19:17] But perhaps something a little more soothing. 能来点更轻柔的吗?
[1:19:22] Yes, of course. 好的 当然
[1:20:43] They brought in a new baby today. 今天来了一个新孤儿
[1:20:47] The girls named her Zan Xien. 她们叫她崭新
[1:20:49] It means “brand-new.” 就是全新的意思
[1:20:52] The nuns are going to call it Katherine, which, of course… 修女们打算叫她凯瑟琳
[1:20:56] …none of the girls will be able to say. 当然没有一个女孩会发这个音
[1:21:01] Thank goodness for those nuns. 感谢这些修女
[1:21:03] They do so much for so little in return. 她们付出如此之多 得到却那么少
[1:21:06] I suppose you could look at it that way. 你也可以从那个角度去看
[1:21:09] You suppose? 那你怎么想
[1:21:12] I think it might be a bit more complicated than that. 可能比你想像的复杂得多
[1:21:15] They take in desperate children and give them a chance at life. 收留绝望的孩子 给他们新的希望
[1:21:19] What could be so complicated about that? 那又有什么复杂的?
[1:21:22] They also go to young mothers in their homes. 她们也直接去找年轻的母亲
[1:21:25] They ask them to give their babies to the convent. 让她们把孩子交给修道院
[1:21:28] They offer them money to support their families 修女给她们一些钱养家糊口
[1:21:30] to persuade them to do it. 以鼓励她们来交换
[1:21:32] They’re not just here to run an orphanage, your nuns. 那些修女们不只是成立孤儿院
[1:21:36] They’re turning those children into little Catholics. 她们也把孩子变成小天主教徒
[1:21:40] None of us are in China without a reason. 我们每个人留在中国都是有理由的
[1:21:43] Still, on the whole… 不过 总的来说
[1:21:44] …I think that what they’re doing 我觉得她们做的
[1:21:45] is a pretty good deed, don’t you? 是非常好的事情 不是吗?
[1:21:48] I’m here to study bacteria. 我只是在这儿研究细茵
[1:21:50] I don’t feel a need to have an opinion about the rest. 我觉得没必要去探讨其它事情
[1:21:52] Well, I do, and I admire them. 嗯 我是这样觉得的 我钦佩她们
[1:21:55] I don’t think it has to be so complicated and gloomy. 我觉得没那么复杂和阴暗
[1:22:04] And I think what you’re doing, for instance, is incredibly noble. 比如说 你现在所做的就非常伟大
[1:22:11] You used to feel contempt for me. Don’t you still? 你以前看不起我 现在不也是吗?
[1:22:13] Walter. I can’t believe that you, with all your cleverness… 沃特 我真不敢相信
[1:22:16] …should have such little sense of proportion. 像你这么聪明的人竟然会如此糊涂
[1:22:19] We humans are more complex than your silly little microbes. 人类难道不比那些微生物复杂吗?
[1:22:24] We’re unpredictable. We make mistakes and we disappoint. 我们会犯错 会让人失望
[1:22:29] Yes, we certainly do. 是的 的确是这样
[1:22:30] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:22:31] I’m sorry I’m not the perfect young woman that you want me to be. 对不起 我不是你期望的完美女人
[1:22:36] I’m just ordinary. 我是个普通女人
[1:22:38] I never tried to pretend that I was anything else. 我从没有装模作样
[1:22:49] No, you certainly didn’t. 没有 你的确没有
[1:22:54] I like the theater, 我喜欢看戏
[1:22:56] and dancing… 喜欢跳舞
[1:22:59] …and playing tennis. I like games. I like men who play games. 打网球 喜欢玩游戏的男人
[1:23:02] God forgive me, that’s the way I was brought up. 我没办法 我的家教就是这样的
[1:23:05] I play a pretty fierce hand of bridge. 哦 我打桥牌还是有一手的
[1:23:07] Oh, well, that’s bloody exciting. 那很了不起
[1:23:13] And you, you dragged me around all those interminable galleries in Venice… 可你拉着我 在威尼斯逛乏味的画廊
[1:23:18] …blathering on about the miracle of the canals… 还喋喋不休说着运河的奇迹
[1:23:20] …and the flushing of the lagoon system, 和它的排水系统
[1:23:23] or some such nonsense. 或者其它同样无聊的事情
[1:23:25] Honestly, I’d have been much happier playing golf at Sandwich. 其实我宁愿去桑威治打高尔夫球
[1:23:35] I suppose you’re right. 我想你是对的
[1:23:39] It was silly of us to look for qualities in each other that we never had. 我们寻找对方缺少的品质太傻了
[1:23:44] Yes. 对呀
[1:23:47] Yes, it was. 对呀 是很傻
[1:23:53] Walter? 沃特
[1:23:58] Why didn’t you break down that door when you knew 你知道我跟查理在屋子里
[1:23:59] I was in there with Charlie? 你为什么不冲进来
[1:24:04] You might have at least tried to thrash him. 这样至少可以好好教训他一下
[1:24:08] He wasn’t worth it. 他不值得
[1:24:14] Or maybe I’m just too proud to fight. 也可能我不屑跟人家打架
[1:24:18] I don’t know about that. 我觉得不是这样的
[1:24:47] I’ve told Mother Superior to keep her sisters inside the convent. 我告诉院长 让修女别离开修道院
[1:24:51] I put a guard outside the gate. 我在门外派了士兵
[1:24:54] I’d advise any Westerners to stay indoors. 我建议所有外国人都别出门
[1:24:57] All right. 好的
[1:25:06] Sister, has Mrs. Fane been at the convent today? 修女 费恩太太今天来修道院了吗
[1:25:09] Oui, doctor. But she has left a few minutes ago. 是的 医生 但她几分钟前就走了
[1:25:40] Sung Ching. 宋青
[1:25:43] Let’s go. 咱们走
[1:25:44] Let’s go! 快走
[1:25:47] Let’s go! 快走
[1:25:53] Stop it! 住手
[1:26:19] Sung Ching! Where’s Mrs. Fane? Where’s Mrs. Fane? 宋青 费恩太太呢?她在哪里?
[1:26:39] I don’t know what you’re saying! 我听不懂你说什么
[1:26:41] Get away from her. 别靠近她
[1:26:43] Are you all right? Yes. 你没事吧
[1:27:01] Come on. 我们走吧
[1:27:28] We’re out of whiskey. 我们没有威士忌了
[1:28:03] Dr. Fane. 费恩博士
[1:28:05] Could I trouble you for a drink? 麻烦你跟我喝点酒 好吗?
[1:28:35] Hello, darling. 你好 亲爱的
[1:28:54] I was stationed at Hankow during the revolution… 大革命期间我被派到汉口
[1:28:58] …when they were massacring all the Manchus. 情况非常混乱的时候
[1:29:01] I was able to help a particular family. 我帮了一家人
[1:29:04] New documents, that sort of thing. 帮他们拿到了通行证
[1:29:07] She was the youngest of the daughters. 她是她们家里最小的女儿
[1:29:11] I didn’t pay her too much attention at first. 刚开始我没怎么注意她
[1:29:15] Well, more than I should have, I suppose. 不过可能我真的是在意她
[1:29:19] When I left Hankow, she followed me. 我离开汉口时她就跟着我出来了
[1:29:24] I sent her back two, three times, 我几次送她回去
[1:29:29] but she kept coming back. 但她每次都找回来
[1:29:36] I didn’t realize you had so much affection for her. 没想到你对她的感情这么深
[1:29:40] What makes you think I do? 为什么你会这么觉得?
[1:29:44] I can see it in your eyes. 我从你的眼神里看出来
[1:29:50] Men are incalculable. 男人是变化莫测的
[1:29:54] I thought you were just like everybody else… 我觉得你和其他人一样
[1:29:56] …and now I feel I don’t know the first thing about you. 但现在我觉得一点儿都不了解你
[1:30:04] I wonder what she sees in you. 我想知道她喜欢你什么
[1:30:08] Wan Xi. 婉丝
[1:30:19] She says I’m a good man. 她说我是一个好人
[1:30:31] As if a woman ever loved a man for his virtue. 女人不会因为男人品德高尚就爱他
[1:34:19] Morning. 早
[1:34:30] Morning. 你早
[1:34:35] I should think it best to stay away from town today. 今天最好不要去镇上
[1:34:39] All right. 好的
[1:35:02] I’m going for a walk. 我要去走一走
[1:35:09] Come on, then. 来吧
[1:35:55] What on earth are you doing all the way out here? 你到这里来干什么
[1:35:57] Walking off a crippling hangover. 散散步 醒醒昨夜的酒
[1:36:00] What are you doing? 你呢?
[1:36:02] Well, I’ve been attempting to purchase a stalk of bamboo… 我很想跟这位先生做一笔竹子买卖
[1:36:04] …off this fine gentleman here,but his price is exorbitant. 但价格很贵
[1:36:08] My head is too shattered to negotiate. 而我的脑筋实在转不动
[1:36:18] So 所以
[1:36:20] would you like a ride home? On what? 要我载你回家吗? 怎么载?
[1:36:22] The buffalo? 骑在水牛背上吗
[1:37:13] You see, we’re diverting it from these fields temporarily… 你看我们把上游田里的水
[1:37:16] …sending it into the center of town, 直接引到镇中心去了
[1:37:17] where they can get at it easily. 这样取水就方便多了
[1:37:20] It’s over a half-mile. 半英里长 有些地方实在很麻烦
[1:37:40] It gave us a devil of a time in some places. 但真是值得的
[1:38:57] Oh, Mother. 哦 院长
[1:39:01] Am I going to die? 我是不是快要死了?
[1:39:02] Come, come. You mustn’t be so silly. 镇静 镇静点 别这么傻
[1:39:06] Listen, ma chère. 听着 亲爱的
[1:39:08] Is it possible you are with child? 你有可能怀孕了吗?
[1:39:15] No. Oh, yes. 不可能 是的
[1:39:16] No. Yes. 不 是的
[1:39:19] I mean… 我想
[1:39:21] I.. 我
[1:39:25] I suppose it’s possible. 我想 也有可能
[1:39:26] There is no doubt about it. 肯定是这样的
[1:39:28] Yes. Sister St. Joseph knew at once. 圣约瑟夫修女一看就知道
[1:39:31] She comes from a large family, 她是从大家族里出来的
[1:39:33] so she has experience in these matters. 对这种事情很有经验
[1:39:36] I can’t believe it. 我没办法相信
[1:39:37] Why can’t you believe it? 为什么不信呢?
[1:39:39] Having a child is so natural. 怀孕是很自然的事情
[1:39:44] Yes. 很好
[1:39:45] Think how happy your husband will be. 想想你先生会有多高兴啊
[1:40:08] And what’s happened here? 发生了什么事?
[1:40:10] I’m all right. They said you fainted. 我没事 他们说你晕倒了
[1:40:12] I’m fine. Let me look at you. 没事
[1:40:13] It’s not cholera. 让我看看 不是霍乱
[1:40:15] No. I don’t think so. 对 不是
[1:40:18] Did you feel nauseous? Or just faint? 你想呕吐或只是发晕
[1:40:21] Walter, stop. 沃特 别问了
[1:40:26] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[1:40:28] A baby? 孩子
[1:40:34] You’re quite certain? 你肯定
[1:40:36] Yes. 是的
[1:40:40] Well, that’s wonderful. 噢 那太好了
[1:40:48] How long do you think you’ve been like this? 你这样多长时间了
[1:40:53] Two months. 两个月
[1:40:55] Maybe longer. 也许更长
[1:41:15] Kitty. 也许更长
[1:41:20] Am I the father? 我是孩子的父亲吗
[1:41:26] I honestly don’t know. 我真的不知道
[1:41:31] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:41:39] Well… 这
[1:41:46] …it doesn’t matter now… 现在不重要了
[1:41:49] …does it? 不是吗?
[1:41:51] No. 是的
[1:41:55] No, it doesn’t. 不重要了
[1:42:59] Dr. Fane? 费恩医生
[1:43:02] Come with me. 跟我来
[1:43:18] What is this? Where are they coming from? 这是什么他们从哪儿来的
[1:43:20] The cholera spread south along the river. 霍乱沿着河蔓延到南边
[1:43:23] They have no doctors or facilities there. 那里没任何医生或医疗设施
[1:43:25] They’ll contaminate everything. 如果他们来镇子又会感染霍乱
[1:43:27] We’ve got to keep them outside town. 我们必须把他们挡在城外
[1:43:29] Dr. Fane. 费恩医生
[1:43:43] Dr. Fane! 费恩医生
[1:43:57] Stop. Stop. 停下停下
[1:43:59] Stop. 停下来
[1:44:03] Stop here. We can help you here. 请停下来 我们可以在这儿帮你们
[1:44:05] Colonel, tell them not to go into town! 团长 请告诉他们不要进城
[1:44:07] We’ll help here! 告诉他们我们会在这里救治他们
[1:44:35] Mrs. Fane. Gather all the children in the music room. 费恩太太 把孩子们带进音乐教室
[1:44:41] Wait here. 在这儿等等
[1:44:43] Let’s go. 快走
[1:45:23] That boy, 那男孩把他带过来
[1:46:49] bring him here. Bring him in. 他在流血 我给他处理一下
[1:47:38] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:47:40] Why didn’t he wake me? 他为什么不叫醒我
[1:47:42] He made an early start, and you needed the rest. 他一太早就走了 而你需要多休息
[1:47:48] How far is the refugee camp? 难民营有多远?
[1:47:50] Just outside the town, in the foothills. 就在城外的山脚下
[1:47:57] Dr. Fane told me he wanted you to leave, but you would not. 你先生说 他叫你离开 但你不肯走
[1:48:01] I didn’t want to leave you. 我不想离开你们
[1:48:04] Yes, and we appreciate it, dear child. 我们很感谢你这样做 不过
[1:48:07] But I think you did not want to leave him either. 我想你也不愿意离开他
[1:48:10] Well, it’s my duty. 嗯 那是我的职责
[1:48:13] Duty is only washing your hands when they are dirty. 职责不过是手脏了要洗干净
[1:48:21] I fell in love when I was 17, 我十七岁时就恋爱了
[1:48:23] with God. 爱上了上帝
[1:48:26] A foolish girl with romantic notions 一个傻姑娘
[1:48:29] about the life of a religious. 对宗教生涯有着浪漫的幻想
[1:48:33] But my love was passionate. 但我的爱是那么热烈
[1:48:37] Over the years my feelings have changed. 随着时间流逝我的情感改变了
[1:48:41] He’s disappointed me. Ignored me. 他让我失望 他忽视我
[1:48:45] We’ve settled into a relationship of peaceful indifference. 我们之间已经变得漠不关心
[1:48:51] The old husband and wife who sit side by side on the sofa, 像老夫妇总并肩坐在沙发上
[1:48:55] but rarely speak. 但很少跟对方说话
[1:48:58] He knows I will never leave him. 他知道我永远不会离开他
[1:49:00] This is my duty. 这是我的职责
[1:49:03] But when love and duty are one, 但当爱和责任合二为一
[1:49:07] then grace is within you. 恩典便与你同在
[1:49:14] Your soldier is waiting to take you back. 保护你的士兵等着带你回去
[1:49:19] I’d rather stay. 我想留下来
[1:49:20] No. 不行
[1:49:38] What? What is it? 怎么啦 什么事?
[1:49:41] What? 怎么啦
[1:49:42] Mrs. Fane? 费恩太太
[1:49:44] Mr. Waddington? 维廷顿先生
[1:49:47] It’s your husband. 您的先生
[1:49:48] What? What is it? 他怎么啦?
[1:49:50] He’s been taken ill. 他病倒了
[1:50:12] Where is he? 他在哪儿?
[1:50:17] Mrs. Fane. 费恩太太
[1:50:26] Walter. Oh, no. 沃特
[1:50:27] She can’t be here. 哦 不 她不能在这儿
[1:50:28] It’s not safe.Waddington. 这里不安全 维廷顿
[1:50:30] I’m afraid I’ve got no say in the matter. 恐怕我说什么也不管用
[1:50:45] I don’t want an audience. 我不想让别人看见我这样
[1:50:47] You have to go. 请你先出去一下
[1:50:49] Your baby. 您的孩子
[1:50:51] Please, you must go. 请离开吧
[1:50:59] Walter, tell me what I should do. 沃特 告诉我该怎么办
[1:51:02] Slow that drip down. It’s running too fast. 把点滴调慢一点 输得太快了
[1:51:05] Good, good. 好 好了
[1:51:06] Kitty? Kitty. 吉蒂 吉蒂
[1:51:12] It’s going to get much worse before it breaks. 好转之前会变得严重得多
[1:51:17] Are you prepared for this? 你能受得了吗?
[1:51:20] Yes. 是的
[1:52:11] What is it? 怎么啦?
[1:52:17] Can you send for more? 不能多要一点吗?
[1:53:02] Kitty. 吉蒂
[1:53:07] Kitty. 吉蒂
[1:53:11] Are you awake? 啊 你醒啦
[1:53:17] Are you feeling better? 你感觉好点了吗
[1:53:42] Forgive me. 请原谅我
[1:53:47] Forgive you? 原谅你?
[1:53:55] There’s nothing to forgive. 没什么需要原谅的
[1:54:19] Walter… 沃特
[1:54:23] …l’m sorry. 对不起
[1:54:55] I’m so sorry. 我非常抱歉
[1:54:58] Mrs. Fane? 费恩太太
[1:55:03] Dr. Fane would want to be buried immediately. 费恩医生肯定希望尽快入土
[1:55:10] Yes, of course. 是的 当然
[1:56:26] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:58:12] It’s silly, really. 看来是有一点儿傻
[1:58:15] They’ll die in a week. 它们不到一周就会枯萎
[1:58:17] It’s hardly worth the cost. 不值得
[1:58:20] What do you think? 你觉得呢?
[1:58:21] I think they’re quite nice. 我觉得它们很好看
[1:58:24] Really? 真的
[1:58:26] I think you’re right. 我想你说对了
[1:58:30] Come on. 走吧
[1:58:34] We better hurry. Grandfather’s waiting. 咱们赶紧走外公在等着呢
[1:58:40] Kitty Fane? 吉蒂·费恩
[1:58:45] As I live and breathe. 我的天啊
[1:58:47] Hello, Charlie. 您好 查理
[1:58:49] What are you doing in London? 您怎么在伦敦?
[1:58:54] I know it’s been a long time. 时间过了这么久了
[1:58:57] I should have written. 本来应该给您写信的
[1:59:02] Who’s this fine chap? Hello, young man. 这个帅小伙是谁呀?你好 小伙子
[1:59:04] What’s your name? 你叫什么?
[1:59:05] Walter. 沃特
[1:59:07] Hello, Walter. I’m Charlie Townsend. 你好 沃特 我叫查理·唐森
[1:59:12] How old are you? 你几岁啦?
[1:59:13] Five. 五岁
[1:59:14] Five.Come on, darling.We should really press on. 走吧 亲爱的 我们得走了
[1:59:18] Yes, of course. Well, it’s… 好吧 当然
[1:59:20] …lovely seeing you again. 能再次见到您很高兴
[1:59:24] And you. 我也是
[1:59:26] Goodbye, Walter. 再见 沃特
[1:59:27] Goodbye. 再见
[1:59:33] Kitty. 吉蒂
[1:59:35] I’m in London for three weeks. Perhaps we could… 这三周我都在伦敦 也许我们
[1:59:38] Goodbye, Mr. Townsend. 再见 唐森先生
[1:59:41] Goodbye, Mrs. Fane. 再见 费恩太太
[1:59:46] Who was that, Mommy? 妈咪 他是谁?
[1:59:49] No one important, darling. 谁也不是 亲爱的
2006年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Charlie’s Angels:Full Throttle(霹雳娇娃2)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Phantom Thread(魅影缝匠)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme