英文名称:The Other One
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | No-one’s touched the baba ganoush, I knew it! | 没人吃茄泥糨糊 我就知道 |
[00:09] | I should never have gone off-piste with the nibbles. | 我就不该在下酒菜上尝试新花样 |
[00:11] | Where is your dad? | 你爸呢 |
[00:15] | Wow! That’s stunning, Cathy! | 太好看了 凯茜 |
[00:18] | – You should be on Bake Off. – Oh, it’s nothing, | -你真该去参加《烹饪大赛》 -这没什么 |
[00:20] | I just threw a few bits in a bowl. | 我只是在碗里加点这个那个 |
[00:21] | Honestly, Rupert, it’s probably disgusting. | 真的 鲁伯特 可能很难吃呢 |
[00:24] | She’s our very own Mary Berry. | 她就是个翻版玛丽·贝里 |
[00:28] | She’s, like, 100 years old, Marcus. | 她都差不多一百岁了 马库斯 |
[00:29] | Are you saying I look old, is that what you’re saying? Seriously? | 你是说我显老吗 你是这意思吗 真的吗 |
[00:32] | No, no, absolutely not! | 不不 绝对不是 |
[00:36] | Shall I go and put some candles on the cake? | 我该去给蛋糕插蜡烛吗 |
[00:38] | I don’t care. I can’t even look at you right now. | 我不在乎 我现在都没法看你 |
[00:44] | Just to reiterate, absolutely nothing happened between me… | 重申一次 我和那个谁之间什么也没发生 |
[00:47] | – Not here. – Right. | -别在这说 -好的 |
[00:48] | Everybody, apologies again for the delay. | 各位 抱歉让大家久等了 |
[00:51] | I’m sure Colin will be here any minute. | 我想科林肯定随时都会回来 |
[00:53] | – What if he doesn’t show up? – Shut up, Rupert! | -如果他不来呢 -别乌鸦嘴 鲁伯特 |
[00:56] | – He’s here! – Hide, everyone! | -他来了 -大家快躲起来 |
[01:01] | Oh, sorry I’m late, Tess. Mwah! | 抱歉我迟到了 苔丝 |
[01:05] | I told Rupert I’d stay for one birthday pint – one. | 我告诉鲁伯特我会留下喝一杯生日啤酒 就一杯 |
[01:08] | You know what he’s like. | 你也知道他那样 |
[01:09] | I’m always amazed how much that man can drink! | 我总是惊讶于那家伙的大酒量 |
[01:12] | Why are the lights off? | 为什么灯关着 |
[01:14] | Surprise… | 惊喜吧 |
[01:19] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[01:21] | Oh, shit. | 惨了 |
[01:29] | – Dad! – Colin! | -爸 -科林 |
[01:32] | Dad! | 爸 |
[01:33] | *For he’s a jolly good fellow* | *他是一个快乐的好小伙* |
[01:37] | *For he’s a jolly good fell…* | *他是一个快乐的好…* |
[01:44] | I keep thinking about this thing Colin said once. | 我总是想着科林之前说的话 |
[01:48] | He said, um… | 他说 |
[01:50] | being in love was like having a good kind of tinnitus. | 恋爱就像有悦耳的耳鸣一般 |
[01:54] | And I remember thinking that was a good way to put it. | 我记得自己当时觉得这个比喻太妙了 |
[01:58] | And for 30-odd years, he was my lovely noise. | 这三十多年 他就是我悦耳的噪音 |
[02:04] | But it turns out that he had the same noise going on… | 但结果发现他自己也有这种噪音 |
[02:09] | ..with someone else. | 和别人发出的 |
[02:12] | So, I guess it was the horrid kind of tinnitus after all. | 我猜到头来这还是个令人厌恶的耳鸣 |
[02:18] | He was with her on his birthday. | 他生日时和她在一起 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:23] | With her and their daughter. | 和她及他们的女儿 |
[02:26] | Who, by the way, | 而且那个女儿 |
[02:28] | he also called Catherine. | 他也给她取名叫凯瑟琳 |
[02:32] | I mean, I’ve heard of people buying their wife and their mistress | 我听说过丈夫给妻子和情妇 |
[02:34] | the same perfume, but this is just so much worse. | 买相同的香水 但这更糟 |
[02:37] | This is so much worse. | 糟一万倍 |
[02:40] | You bastard, Colin! | 你个混球 科林 |
[02:42] | You lying, cheating, hypocritical bastard! | 你个撒谎 出轨 道貌岸然的混球 |
[02:46] | And do you know what, actually, | 你知道吗 事实上 |
[02:47] | I’m glad you died, I am glad you died! | 我很高兴你死了 我很高兴你死了 |
[02:50] | – And I hope you burn in hell, you absolute shit…! – Come on. | -我希望你在地狱里燃烧 你个人渣 -来吧 |
[03:00] | And now, Colin’s daughter, Catherine, will say a few words. | 现在科林的女儿 凯瑟琳 想说几句话 |
[03:27] | I’m so sorry, Cathy. | 真抱歉 凯茜 |
[03:28] | I just wanted to be here to support you | 我只想在这支持你 |
[03:30] | while you met your new family. | 当你认识你的新家人时 |
[03:31] | I did, it’s just, she’s very angry now. | 真的 只是她现在很生气 |
[03:35] | And she’s threatening to e-mail it to you this afternoon, | 而且威胁说要今天下午给你发邮件 |
[03:37] | and I thought you’d rather hear it from me | 我想你会更希望从我这听到 |
[03:38] | than stumble across it. | 而不是意外发现 |
[03:41] | What, your knob? Stumble across your knob, | 怎么 你的老二吗 意外发现你的老二 |
[03:44] | like it’s accidentally dropped off and fallen into my inbox? | 就好像它不小心掉进了我的收件箱吗 |
[03:47] | I know, but I couldn’t tell you over breakfast, | 我知道 但我不能在早餐时告诉你 |
[03:49] | – because your mum was there. – Don’t bring my mum into this. | -因为你妈在 -别把我妈扯进这事 |
[03:51] | I’m not, I love your mum, she’s right up there with my own mum, | 我没有 我爱你妈 她就像我亲妈一样 |
[03:55] | but we haven’t had a lot of privacy | 但自从我们搬去和她住后 |
[03:56] | since moving in with her, have we? | 我们就没什么隐私了 对吧 |
[03:58] | You can’t tell her anything about this. | 你不能你跟她说这件事 |
[03:59] | Our wedding is the only thing keeping her going. | 我们的婚礼是她唯一活下去的动力了 |
[04:04] | You promised me nothing happened. | 你说过什么都没发生 |
[04:06] | Nothing did happen between Meredith and me. | 我和梅瑞狄斯间确实什么都没发生 |
[04:09] | Physically. It was just some innocent office flirting | 肉体上没发生 只是单纯的办公室调情 |
[04:12] | that got a bit out of hand. | 有些失控了 |
[04:13] | Oh, God, I hate myself so much right now! | 天呐 我现在好恨自己 |
[04:19] | Right. | 行吧 |
[04:21] | I’m going to go and get my dead dad’s ashes back. | 我要去把我爸的骨灰拿回来了 |
[04:25] | You know you could get in a lot of trouble at work for this, Marcus? | 你知道这事能让你在公司惹上大麻烦吧 马库斯 |
[04:28] | Sending an explicit text to a colleague. It’s probably illegal. | 发暴露信息给同事 可能是违法的 |
[04:30] | – But she started it! – It doesn’t matter, Marcus. | -但是她先挑起的 -无所谓 马库斯 |
[04:33] | Your knob’s about to be flapping around the internet. | 你的老二要传遍全网了 |
[04:35] | Unless you had some incredible lighting | 除非你的打光很独特 |
[04:36] | and some, like, trick perspective, | 或有些特别的角度 |
[04:38] | you’re not going to come out of this well. | 这事你没法全身而退了 |
[04:52] | Catherine Walcott! | 凯瑟琳·沃尔科特 |
[04:54] | Oh, come here. | 快抱一个 |
[04:58] | Oh, this is so weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[04:59] | So weird! | 太奇怪了 |
[05:03] | Do you ever use the full name, Catherine? | 你用过全名吗 凯瑟琳 |
[05:05] | – Oh, no, people just call me Cathy. – Yeah, everyone calls me Cat. | -不用 大家都叫我凯茜 -对 大家叫我凯特 |
[05:08] | I always thought Cathy was a bit frumpy, | 我总觉得凯茜有点土 |
[05:09] | but it really works for you. | 但真的很适合你 |
[05:10] | Come on, come inside. | 来吧 进屋吧 |
[05:15] | That is uncanny. | 这太不可思议了 |
[05:17] | You two are the spit of each other. | 你俩简直就是一个模子里刻出来的 |
[05:21] | Cat got his lovely arse, you got his lovely eyes. | 凯特继承了他的翘臀 你继承了他的明眸 |
[05:25] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[05:26] | I loved his arse and his eyes. | 我喜欢他的翘臀和明眸 |
[05:30] | Oh, thanks ever so much for coming over, Cathy, love. | 太谢谢你过来了 凯茜宝贝 |
[05:36] | Do you want an energy drink? | 你想喝能量饮料吗 |
[05:37] | Oh, I’m good, thanks. I’m trying to wean myself off caffeine. | 不了 谢谢 我想少摄入些咖啡因 |
[05:50] | It must be convenient, living right next to the hospital. | 肯定很方便吧 住在医院旁边 |
[05:55] | If ever you have an emergency, or… | 如果你们要去急诊 或… |
[05:58] | routine procedures… | 常规检查 |
[05:59] | Yeah, it’s great. | 对 好极了 |
[06:01] | We can see the incinerators from our patio window. | 我们从露台窗户就能看到焚化炉 |
[06:04] | Sometimes it smells like a barbecue, | 有时闻着像烧烤 |
[06:05] | you know, like the back of Nando’s? | 你懂吗 纳多烤鸡店的后院 |
[06:07] | Oh, it’s dead nice. | 死香死香的 |
[06:11] | How are you coping with his passing, darling? | 他去世后你适应得怎么样了 亲爱的 |
[06:13] | Oh, really well, yeah. | 非常好 |
[06:15] | Um, I’ve watched, like, every TED Talk there is on bereavement, | 我看了差不多 所有丧亲主题的TED演讲 |
[06:18] | and I’m really rattling through the seven stages of grief. | 我的七步悲伤疗法进展很不错 |
[06:22] | I’m already on stage five, I skipped denial, so… | 我已经到第五步了 跳过了否认这步 所以… |
[06:25] | I’ll probably go back to work quite soon. | 我一会大概就得回去工作了 |
[06:27] | – What’s your job? – I work in reinsurance. | -你干什么工作的 -我从事再保险 |
[06:30] | So, I guess in layman’s terms, I insure insurance companies. | 用普通人的话来说 就是我给保险公司上保险 |
[06:34] | So, I basically manage risk. | 简单来说我管理风险 |
[06:37] | I actually like to joke and I say, um, I’m not a risk taker, | 我喜欢开这个玩笑 我不是风险承担者 |
[06:40] | I’m a risk taker-awayer. | 我是带走风险的承担者 |
[06:43] | Oh, my God, I love takeaways! | 天呐 我喜欢外卖 |
[06:46] | God, that’s another thing we’ve got in common. | 老天 这是我们的另一个共同点 |
[06:48] | I work for Deliveroo, it’s the best job ever. | 我在美团送外卖 这简直是最棒的工作 |
[06:50] | At least twice a shift, someone rings and cancels the order late, | 每次工作至少有两单 有人打电话来取消订单 |
[06:53] | and I get to eat whatever’s left in the bag. | 我就能吃他们点的东西了 |
[06:57] | Cool, cool. | 酷 酷 |
[06:59] | So, what do you do, Marilyn? | 那你是做什么的 玛丽莲 |
[07:00] | Oh, I don’t work. | 我不工作 |
[07:03] | It’s very hard, with my condition. | 我这个情况工作很困难 |
[07:08] | How’s your mum doing? | 你妈怎么样了 |
[07:09] | Oh, she’s struggling, yeah. | 她不好过 对 |
[07:11] | She hasn’t cried yet, so, um, it’s hard. | 她还没有哭过 所以挺难的 |
[07:15] | I too find it hard. | 我也觉得很难 |
[07:17] | Physically, I miss him the most. | 我最想念他的肉体 |
[07:20] | I’m sure your mum has told you all about this, | 我确定你妈肯定都跟你说了 |
[07:22] | but he was a sexual shire horse of a man. | 但他就是一匹性致勃勃的大种马 |
[07:29] | Was that your other half at the funeral, | 葬礼上跟你在一起的那人是你对象吗 |
[07:31] | – the bloke with the fat hands? – Oh, did he have fat hands? | -手很肥的那个 -他的手很肥吗 |
[07:35] | Yeah, that was my boyfriend. | 对 那是我男友 |
[07:36] | Well, my fiance, Marcus. | 应该叫未婚夫了 马库斯 |
[07:38] | Fiance! | 未婚夫 |
[07:40] | When’s the big day? | 什么时候结婚啊 |
[07:42] | It’s supposed to be June 12th, | 本来是6月12日 |
[07:43] | but everything’s a bit up in the air. | 但现在都说不好 |
[07:45] | Oh, God, this is so exciting! | 天呐 真令人兴奋 |
[07:47] | I’ve never been a bridesmaid before. | 我从没当过伴娘 |
[07:50] | Here, I won’t have to pay for the dress, will I? | 不过 我不用付伴娘礼物的钱吧 |
[07:52] | Well, we haven’t really got that far yet. So, um… | 我们还没计划到那么远 所以… |
[07:56] | Are you seeing anyone, Cat? | 你有对象了吗 凯特 |
[07:57] | Well, this summer I finally completed Tinder, | 今年夏天我终于注销了探探 |
[08:00] | so I’m just taking a bit of a breather. | 所以我打算休息一阵 |
[08:04] | Cool, cool. | 酷 酷 |
[08:05] | I think the problem is, is that | 我觉得问题是 |
[08:06] | my parents set this really high bar, | 我父母把要求拉得太高 |
[08:09] | because they were so deeply into each other. | 因为他们彼此深爱 |
[08:10] | Your father was deeply into me. | 你父亲深深爱着[插着]我 |
[08:14] | – Often. – OK, well, I should probably be off. | -经常如此 -好吧 我该走了 |
[08:18] | Thanks for picking up the ashes. | 谢谢你们把骨灰拿回来 |
[08:20] | I don’t really remember making that plan. | 虽然我不记得让你们去拿了 |
[08:23] | I went to collect him this morning, | 我今早去拿了 |
[08:24] | but you’d nipped in there first. | 但被你们抢先一步 |
[08:28] | So, um, if it’s OK by you guys, | 所以如果你们同意 |
[08:30] | do you mind if I take the urn back with me? | 能让我把骨灰盒带回去吗 |
[08:33] | Of course you can take the urn. | 你当然能把骨灰盒带回去 |
[08:35] | OK, great! | 那太好了 |
[08:37] | We’ve already poured him into something a bit more Dad. | 我们已经把他倒进了更适合他的地方 |
[08:42] | He got this tin for us from his holiday in Disneyland in Florida. | 这是他去弗罗里达州迪士尼乐园时给我们的礼物 |
[08:46] | It’s Disney World. Disneyland’s in California. | 那是迪士尼世界 迪士尼乐园在加州 |
[08:50] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. I was with him when he bought it. | -你确定吗 -确定 因为他买的时候我就在旁边 |
[08:52] | – All right, don’t rub it in! – Sorry, I… | -好吧 别炫耀啦 -不好意思 我… |
[08:55] | So, how shall we do this? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[08:56] | Cos we should probably work out the, um… | 因为我们大概应该决定下 |
[08:59] | ..oh, I don’t want to use the term custody, but, um… | 我不想说监护权 不过 |
[09:02] | I’d quite like him at weekends, | 我想要周末 |
[09:04] | seeing as we could never have him then, when he was alive. | 因为他活着的时候周末永远不在我们这 |
[09:06] | It’s quite a lot of toing and froing, though. | 不过这样来来回回挺麻烦的 |
[09:09] | I was thinking he might be better with us. At home. | 我想他最好跟我们在一起 在家 |
[09:12] | The home that he chose to spend most of his life. | 他选择度过大部分生活的家 |
[09:17] | Because it was his home. | 因为那里是他的家 |
[09:20] | I suppose we could divide him in half. | 我想我们可以一分为二 |
[09:21] | You’ve got some bathroom scales, haven’t you, Mum? | 你有体重秤 对吧 妈 |
[09:23] | Is that hygienic? | 那干净吗 |
[09:24] | – I’ll give them a wipe first. – We’re not splitting him. | -我先擦擦就行 -不能一分为二 |
[09:27] | We only had half of him in life, | 他活着时我们只得到了一半的他 |
[09:28] | so I don’t want half of him in death, too. | 我不想他死后也值得到一半 |
[09:31] | OK, well, maybe we should just speed things up | 好吧 那也许我们可以跳过这一步 |
[09:33] | – and get on with the scattering. – Yeah, it’s weird. | -直接去撒骨灰 -对 感觉有点怪 |
[09:35] | This will be the first time we both know where he actually is. | 这将是我们第一次知道他在哪 |
[09:42] | God’s sake, Marcus! | 天呐 马库斯 |
[09:44] | You’re right, he has got fat hands! | 你说得对 他的手的确很肥 |
[09:49] | At least we’ve got each other out of this, eh? | 至少我们认识了彼此 对吧 |
[09:51] | If you’d told me as a kid that I had an older sister… | 如果我小时候有人说你有个姐姐 |
[09:53] | – You know there’s only five days between us? – Serious? | -你知道我们只相差五天吗 -真的假的 |
[09:56] | I thought you were, like, creeping 40! | 我还以为你奔四了 |
[09:59] | God, I guess grief really does take it out on some people. | 天呐 看来悲伤确实让一些人老得快 |
[10:02] | OK, well, we’ll chat later, then, yeah? | 那我们晚点聊 好吗 |
[10:04] | For sure. I’ve got this all-inclusive talk and text plan. | 没问题 我有个无限量通话和发短信的套餐 |
[10:08] | So, there is no limit to the amount of texts I can send. | 所以我发短信不受数量限制 |
[10:11] | Great, that’s… | 真不错 那… |
[10:13] | Great. | 真不错 |
[10:17] | I just sent you the Bolivian flag. | 我刚给你发了一个玻利维亚国旗 |
[10:20] | For free. | 免费的 |
[10:22] | You are welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:26] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[10:27] | Get out of my car. | 滚出我的车 |
[10:30] | Ok. | 好 |
[10:34] | I’ll see you back at your mum’s? | 那回你妈家见 |
[10:37] | I love you, Cathy. | 我爱你 凯茜 |
[10:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:54] | I don’t want to think, or be reminded, | 我不想想起 或被提醒 |
[10:56] | of anything to do with him. | 任何与他有关的东西 |
[10:59] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[11:00] | Never been used. All those years of “golf practice”. | 从没用过 这么多年的”高尔夫训练” |
[11:04] | Lying prick! | 撒谎精 |
[11:05] | Mum, wait, wait! Isn’t this a bit sudden? | 妈 等等 这是不是太突然了 |
[11:07] | I don’t know if I want you to get rid of the boat. | 我不知道我是否想让你把船扔了 |
[11:10] | Catkin was my nickname, he named it after me. | 凯特穗是我的小名 他用我的名字给船命名的 |
[11:12] | – How do you know he didn’t call HER Catkin too? – Well, he wouldn’t! | -你怎么知道他不叫她凯特穗 -他不会的 |
[11:16] | Would he? Mum, we need to talk about Dad’s ashes. | 他不会吧 妈 我们得谈谈爸的骨灰 |
[11:19] | I went to go and see Catherine and Marilyn today… | 我今天去见凯瑟琳和玛丽莲了 |
[11:21] | Please, don’t say either of those names in my presence. | 拜托 别当着我的面说那两个名字 |
[11:24] | Well, one of them is also my name, | 其中一个是我的名字 |
[11:25] | so I’m not going to not say my name. | 我总不能不说自己的名字吧 |
[11:28] | Anyway, tomorrow we’re going to go | 总之 明天我们打算出去 |
[11:29] | and look at a few potential scatter spots, | 物色下可以撒骨灰的地方 |
[11:32] | and I think that you should probably come with us. | 我想着你也许该一起来 |
[11:35] | I don’t care what you do with his stupid ashes. | 我不在乎你们把他的蠢骨灰扔哪儿 |
[11:39] | Now, I’ve got a date. | 我还有约会 |
[11:42] | I’m meeting a man from the internet. | 我要见网上认识的男人 |
[11:44] | Look, again, isn’t this all a bit sudden? | 听着 我再问一遍 这是不是太突然了 |
[11:46] | If anything, it’s a bit late. | 要说也是太迟了 |
[11:48] | Your father was shoving it up some woman for years. | 你父亲这么多年都在搞别的女人 |
[11:50] | I’ve got lost time to make up for. | 我得弥补下失去的时间 |
[11:52] | And I am not going to sit around | 而且我不会坐在家里 |
[11:53] | watching telly like some sad, cuckolded widow! | 抱着电视机 像个悲催戴绿帽的寡妇 |
[12:00] | Can you ask Marcus to Sky-Plus | 你能让马库斯帮我录一下 |
[12:01] | MasterChef: The Professionals for me, please? | 《厨艺大师》英国版好吗 |
[12:07] | 裸照算不雅暴露吗 不雅暴露 会被捕吗 公众场合暴露 什么是不雅暴露 性骚扰 性侵犯 | |
[12:21] | Please don’t think you’re getting into this bed with me, Marcus. | 你觉得自己还能上得了我的床吗 马库斯 |
[12:23] | Not after what you did. | 在你干了那种恶心事之后 |
[12:26] | Right. | 也是 |
[12:28] | Would it help if I went to stay in a Holiday Inn, or… | 那如果我去住假日酒店呢 或… |
[12:31] | You can’t go to a hotel, | 你不能住酒店 |
[12:33] | because then Mum will know we’ve broken up. | 因为那样妈就知道我们分手了 |
[12:34] | HAVE we broken up? | 我们分手了吗 |
[12:35] | I don’t know. Just… | 我不知道 就… |
[12:38] | go and sleep in the boat. | 你去船里睡 |
[12:40] | You can come in for breakfast, she’ll never know. | 然后回来吃早饭 她不会发现 |
[12:42] | Cath, it’s quite nippy and I really don’t want to sleep outside. | 凯茜 现在挺冷的 我不想睡外面 |
[12:46] | Well, I don’t want updates of your balls | 我还不想要你打网炮的女人 |
[12:48] | from that woman you were cyber-screwing! | 给我发你蛋蛋的照片呢 |
[12:50] | How many did you send? | 你发了多少张 |
[12:51] | Just four. | 四张 |
[12:53] | But then, one of them was accidentally on that Burst setting, | 但有一张不小心开了连拍模式 |
[12:57] | so it took about 16. | 所以大概拍了16张 |
[12:58] | – Oh, God, Cathy… – Please go and sleep in the boat! | -天呐 凯茜 -去给我睡船上 |
[13:01] | Sure. | 行 |
[13:03] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Just…text me if you need anything. | 如果需要什么给我发信息 |
[13:08] | And I’ve Tippexed over the camera, | 我已经用胶布把摄像头贴好了 |
[13:10] | so, no more, ever, ever! | 所以绝不会再有照片了 |
[13:11] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[13:13] | You can’t photograph this! | 你拍不了这个 |
[13:15] | I deserve that. | 是我活该 |
[13:33] | Is this Joan Armatrading? | 这是琼·阿玛催汀吗 |
[13:35] | I LOVE Joan Armatrading. | 我超爱琼·阿玛催汀 |
[13:38] | This bit… | 这部分 |
[13:40] | Oh, no, wait… | 不 等等 |
[13:43] | This bit. | 这部分 |
[13:45] | Yeah, they always play her on Magic. | 是啊 魔法电台总播她的歌 |
[13:50] | Thank you for giving me a lift home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[13:52] | I had such a great time. | 我过得很愉快 |
[13:58] | Um, I don’t usually do this, | 我通常不这么做 |
[14:01] | but do you want to come in? | 但你想进屋吗 |
[14:06] | Thanks, but no, thanks. | 谢了 不用了 |
[14:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:09] | Are you sure I can’t tempt you? | 你确定我请不动你吗 |
[14:13] | Thank you, but no, thank you. | 谢谢 但不用了 |
[14:22] | Could I just get my 8-pound fare, please? | 能把八镑车费给我吗 |
[14:55] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[15:01] | Oh, I’m just going to open the window there, Marilyn. | 我把窗打开吧 玛丽莲 |
[15:03] | No, close it. | 不 关上 |
[15:05] | I don’t like fresh air. It dries me right out. | 我不喜欢新鲜空气 让我失水 |
[15:10] | Part of her condition. | 她状况的一部分 |
[15:13] | Road trip! | 公路旅行 |
[15:16] | This is going to be so much fun! | 这下可有意思了 |
[15:18] | Like, sad, but also fun. | 悲伤并快乐着 |
[15:21] | Are you all right in the back there, Marilyn? | 你在后面还好吗 玛丽莲 |
[15:23] | Do you need an ashtray, or… | 你需要烟灰缸 或… |
[15:24] | No, I’ll just catch the ash when it flops off. | 不用 烟灰掉下来时我接住就行 |
[15:29] | Right, OK. Good. | 好吧 那好 |
[15:31] | Right, let’s get this horrific death recce on the road. | 让我们开始恐怖的死亡踩点吧 |
[15:35] | Where do you want to go to first? | 你想先去哪里 |
[15:36] | We’ve got just the place. | 我们知道哪里最合适 |
[15:39] | Cool, pop it in the satnav. Here we go. | 酷 输进导航 我们出发 |
[15:48] | Right turn ahead. | 前方右转 |
[15:53] | You have reached your destination. | 您已到达目的地 |
[15:58] | – This is it? – It’s perfect. | -就这 -这里很完美 |
[16:00] | Mum can see the sandpit from our bathroom window. | 妈可以从厕所窗户看到沙堆 |
[16:02] | I’ve got so many fond memories of this place. | 我对这地方充满了美好的回忆 |
[16:05] | Like, when I was 18, I lost my virginity | 比如我18岁时 我在那边的 |
[16:07] | on the sheep-shaped sit-on thing | 巨大的弹簧上像羊一样的 |
[16:08] | – on the giant spring over there. – I thought it was the roundabout? | -坐的玩具上破了处 -我以为是在旋转椅那 |
[16:11] | No, it was definitely the sheep-shaped sit-on thing | 不 绝对是巨大的弹簧上像羊一样的 |
[16:13] | on the giant spring over there. God, I love this park! | 坐的玩具上 老天 我真喜欢这个公园 |
[16:17] | Come on, let’s do this! | 来吧 我们撒吧 |
[16:18] | Yup, er, it’s, um… | 好吧 这个 |
[16:22] | I like it, I do. But I was thinking | 我喜欢这里 真的 但我觉得 |
[16:24] | we should probably check out some other suggestions | 我们应该看看其他的选项 |
[16:26] | before we commit to this one option. | 再做这个决定 |
[16:28] | I don’t think you can beat this. | 我觉得没有地方能比这更好 |
[16:31] | OK, let’s bear it in mind, shall we? | 就先记住这里 好吧 |
[16:33] | Um, also, we probably shouldn’t pour the ashes into the sand. | 而且我们也许不该把骨灰倒进沙堆里 |
[16:37] | I mean, do we really want children playing in our dead dad? | 我们真的想让孩子玩我们死去的老爸吗 |
[16:41] | It’s where we scattered our dog, Misty. | 我们就在这撒了我们的狗 米斯蒂 |
[16:45] | I say scattered – she was buried. | 我虽然说撒了 但其实是埋了 |
[16:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:54] | I love your, um… | 我喜欢你的… |
[16:57] | Is it a smock? | 这是罩衫吗 |
[16:58] | Oh, it’s a kaftan. | 这是阿拉伯长袍 |
[17:01] | I haven’t worn it for years, | 我好多年不穿了 |
[17:02] | but I thought I’d dig it out for the occasion. | 但为了特殊场合 我想拿出来秀秀 |
[17:08] | So, I suppose you’re a dab hand | 我猜你已经是 |
[17:11] | at this internet dating thing? | 网恋老手了吧 |
[17:14] | Well, sure, I had a lot of fun when I first joined Soul Mates, | 是吧 我刚注册灵魂伴侣那会儿享了不少乐子 |
[17:19] | but, um, I think I’m looking for a bit more intimacy now. | 但我现在想找更亲密的关系 |
[17:25] | Still up for a bit of fun, though, right? | 不过还是愿意享乐 对吧 |
[17:28] | Um, yes. | 也是 |
[17:31] | Of course! | 当然 |
[17:35] | To sex with strangers! | 敬与陌生人打炮 |
[17:38] | And…meaningful relationships. | 以及…有意义的感情 |
[17:44] | So, this is my suggestion. | 这是我的建议 |
[17:46] | It’s a seven-minute walk up that footpath, if that. | 从那条步道往上走七分钟 |
[17:49] | I’m not getting out of the car. | 我不下车 |
[17:50] | Me neither. I don’t trust nature. | 我也不 我不相信大自然 |
[17:52] | Once, I got attacked by a magpie behind the BP garage, | 有次我在英石油后面被一只喜鹊袭击了 |
[17:55] | it just swooped down and pecked me on the tit, for no reason. | 它突然飞下来 毫无理由地啄我的奶子 |
[17:58] | It’s not THAT wild, it’s just a really nice footpath up there. | 这里没那么狂野 只是一条舒服的步道 |
[18:01] | Yeah, but is it going to mess up my trainers, though? | 但会毁了我的球鞋 对吧 |
[18:05] | OK! No offence, but firstly, we are, like, | 好吧 无意冒犯 但我们 |
[18:08] | literally in the middle of nowhere. | 真的是在荒无人烟的地方 |
[18:10] | And secondly, there is no way that | 其次 我妈绝不可能 |
[18:12] | my mum is going to come up here. | 走到这地方来 |
[18:14] | There’s no toilets, for a starter. | 首先这里没有厕所 |
[18:16] | Yeah, but that’s kind of the beauty of it, isn’t it? | 对 但这恰好是这里的美 不是吗 |
[18:18] | Well, you tell my 57-year-old mother | 那你去告诉我57岁的母后 |
[18:20] | to squat down and do a wild piss. | 让她蹲着在草丛里撒尿 |
[18:22] | Oh, come on, Cat, it’s hardly Bear Grylls out here. | 别这样 凯特 这里又不是贝爷的荒野求生 |
[18:25] | Right, look, I’m sorry, but, you know, this is not going to work. | 对 但很抱歉 这里肯定不行 |
[18:28] | I’ve only got one bar on my phone, | 我手机只剩一格电了 |
[18:29] | and what happens if I get a Deliveroo order | 要是我收到了美团订单 |
[18:31] | and I’m up here still doing some mourning? | 我却还在这里哀悼怎么办 |
[18:33] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[18:35] | – What, a tree? – Yeah. | -就这 一棵树 -对 |
[18:37] | Me and Dad used to spend hours here when I was little. | 我和爸爸在我小时候常常在这待好长时间 |
[18:39] | I used to fit in the hole in the trunk. Thought it was a cave. | 我以前能钻进树上的洞 以为那是个洞穴 |
[18:44] | It looks like a gaping arse. | 看着像个张开的屁眼 |
[18:49] | I wish you hadn’t said that. | 我真希望你没说这话 |
[18:55] | Sorry, it’s a new card, I just can’t remember the PIN. | 抱歉 这是张新卡 我总记不住密码 |
[18:58] | I’ve got it on my phone! Yes. | 我记在手机上了 对 |
[19:02] | Yes, right. There you go. | 对 记住了 |
[19:07] | Hurray! | 太好了 |
[19:10] | I just, um, changed all my bank cards back to my maiden name. | 我只是 把所有银行卡都改成了娘家的姓氏 |
[19:14] | Oh, which is? | 叫什么 |
[19:16] | Guff. | 贾弗[胡说八道] |
[19:18] | Going back to being a Guff. | 重新成为了贾弗家的人 |
[19:20] | Oh, well, that’s lovely. | 那真是不错 |
[19:22] | Teresa Guff. | 特蕾莎·贾弗 |
[19:24] | – Sounds like a friend of Jane Austen. – Yeah, it’s an awful name, | -听起来像简·奥斯汀的朋友 -这名字烂透了 |
[19:27] | but I’d rather be a Guff than be reminded of my bastard ex | 但我宁愿做个贾弗家的人 也不愿每次看积分卡 |
[19:31] | every time I look at my Nectar card. | 都想起我的混蛋前夫 |
[19:35] | Are you sure I can’t tempt you to just one more drink? | 你确定我不能劝你再喝一杯酒了吗 |
[19:38] | Yeah, look, if I’d known we were going to have a big one, | 不了 如果我知道我们要敞开了喝 |
[19:40] | I wouldn’t have brought the car. | 我就不开车来了 |
[19:42] | Tell me, what kind of car do you have? | 告诉我 你的车是什么牌 |
[19:45] | A Kia. | 起亚 |
[19:48] | It got an excellent fuel-efficiency rating on “Which Car?” | 在”哪辆车”评测中获得了很高的燃油利用率 |
[19:58] | I can give you a lift to the station in it, if you like? | 如果你想 我能送你去车站 |
[20:03] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[20:05] | I don’t think I’ve, um, ever been inside a Kia before. | 我想我以前 还没坐过起亚的车呢 |
[20:15] | All right, well, if we can’t agree where to scatter him, | 好吧 如果我们无法统一意见 |
[20:18] | then we are going to need a compromise. | 那我们就需要折中妥协 |
[20:21] | Sorry, can you put that in the car bin? | 不好意思 能放进车内垃圾桶吗 |
[20:23] | Let’s just keep things simple, | 简单点 |
[20:24] | let’s find the middle spot between both our houses | 找到我们两家的中间点 |
[20:28] | and scatter them there. | 然后把骨灰撒在那 |
[20:30] | OK, yeah, well, I guess that could work. | 好 这主意可行 |
[20:32] | Can you pass me the A-Z? | 能把A-Z地图给我吗 |
[20:34] | It’s in the folder marked A-Z. | 在A-Z这个文件夹里 |
[20:36] | Next to the car hoover. | 在汽车吸尘器边上 |
[20:37] | So organised. Isn’t she organised? | 真有条不紊 她是不是很有条不紊 |
[20:40] | You’ve got that from your dad. | 这是继承了你爸 |
[20:43] | I suppose you’d have to be, with two families. | 我猜也必须如此 毕竟有两个家庭 |
[20:45] | Oh, God, I wish I had a ruler. | 天呐 要是有尺子就好了 |
[20:52] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[20:54] | It’s picking up my phone, isn’t it? | 它连上了我的手机 对吧 |
[20:56] | I was up till 4am this morning making this playlist. | 我凌晨四点就起来编歌单了 |
[20:58] | I’m finding it really hard to sleep at the moment. | 我发现最近很难入睡 |
[21:02] | Hang on, I know what song we can play! | 等等 我知道该放什么歌了 |
[21:10] | My God, I love this song. | 天呐 我超爱这首歌 |
[21:11] | My dad used to play it on long car journeys. | 我爸以前在长途汽车旅行时会放 |
[21:13] | Yeah, he used to play this every Tuesday | 嗯 他以前每周二来给我们 |
[21:15] | when he was cooking our curry. | 做咖喱的时候会放 |
[21:17] | He never cooked for us. | 他从没给我们做过饭 |
[21:18] | You’re lucky. It was awful. | 你们真幸运 难吃死了 |
[21:20] | Yeah, remember when he was making a curry | 对 还记得那次他做了咖喱 |
[21:21] | and he covered it all in Bombay mix? | 然后撒上了兵豆花生香味什锦吗 |
[21:26] | *And I must be moving on* | *我必须要向前看* |
[21:31] | *Like a king without a castle* | *像没有城堡的国王* |
[21:33] | *Like a queen without a throne* | *像没有王冠的皇后* |
[21:35] | *I’m an early morning lover* | *我是个早起情人* |
[21:37] | *I must be moving on* | *我必须要向前看* |
[21:39] | *And I will go on shining* | *我要继续闪耀* |
[21:41] | *Shining like brand new* | *崭新如初 熠熠生辉* |
[21:43] | *I’ll never look behind me* | *我从未回头看* |
[21:45] | *My troubles will be few* | *我的麻烦会更少* |
[21:56] | *Goodbye, stranger, it’s been nice* | *再见 陌生人 萍水相逢即是缘* |
[22:00] | *Hope you find your paradise* | *希望你找到自己的天堂* |
[22:04] | *Tried to see your point of view* | *试着理解你的观点* |
[22:08] | *Hope your dreams will all come true* | *希望你的梦想一一实现* |
[22:11] | *- Sweet devotion – Goodbye, Mary* | *-甜蜜的付出 -再见 玛丽* |
[22:13] | *- It’s not for me – Goodbye, Jane* | *-但不适合我 -再见 简* |
[22:15] | *- Just give me motion – Will we ever* | *-给我动力 -我们是否能* |
[22:17] | *- To set me free – Meet again?* | *-让我自由 -再次相见* |
[22:25] | Hey, Dad never called you Catkin, did he? | 爸没有叫你凯特穗吧 |
[22:28] | No. | 没有 |
[22:29] | He used to call me Sugar Puff. | 他叫我糖果泡芙 |
[22:31] | Basically because that’s all I ate until I was 18. | 因为我18岁以前差不多只吃那玩意 |
[22:39] | What’s that burning smell? | 这股焦味是哪儿来的 |
[22:40] | Relax, it’s just a bit of ash in my hair. | 放松 只是烟灰掉到我头发里了 |
[22:43] | And on the seat. | 还掉到了座椅上 |
[22:54] | Well, that was lovely. | 那感觉真不错 |
[23:03] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:05] | Is there, um… | 你能… |
[23:07] | ..anywhere we can park that’s a bit more private? | 停到更隐蔽的地方吗 |
[23:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:21] | – Are you sure it’s here? – Yeah, this is where the mark is. | -你确定是这里 -对 记号标的就是这里 |
[23:24] | I’m not getting out of the car. | 我不下车 |
[23:26] | Yeah, we know. | 嗯 我们都知道了 |
[23:32] | I suppose this is it, then. | 我想就是这里了 |
[23:35] | Shall we get this over and done with? | 我们出去把这事干了吧 |
[23:37] | Yeah. Mum, pass my Dad. | 好 妈 把爸爸给我 |
[23:48] | I don’t really know how you’re supposed to do this. | 我其实不知道该怎么做这事 |
[23:49] | I guess you just, um, say a few words and then pour it… | 我猜就…说几句话 然后撒了 |
[23:55] | Or just pour it. | 或者直接撒也行 |
[24:07] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:10] | I just miss him, you know? | 我只是想他 知道吗 |
[24:13] | Like, I know he was a shit, but he was my dad. | 我知道他是个渣男 但他是我爸 |
[24:17] | And he was the best one ever, while we had him. | 而且在他活着时 他是最好的父亲 |
[24:27] | What’s that? | 什么情况 |
[24:31] | Is that your mum? | 那是你妈吗 |
[24:36] | – Got it? – Yup, OK. Yeah… | -好了吗 -对 对 |
[24:40] | – Can you just… Yes, OK. – Are you all right? | -你能就…对 好 -你还好吗 |
[24:41] | I think so, yes. Are you all right? | 挺好的 你还好吗 |
[24:43] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, don’t get me wrong. | 嗯 我很好 别误会 |
[24:45] | I’m really into this. It’s just, er, | 我很喜欢这个 只是 |
[24:47] | you know, it’s a little bit, um… | 这有点 |
[24:49] | Well, doing it in a car, | 在车里干 |
[24:50] | in broad daylight, next to the bottle bank… | 大白天的 还在玻璃回收站 |
[24:53] | – I just really need to do this. – OK. | -我真的需要爽一次 -好 |
[24:59] | No, no, I can’t do this, I can’t do this, I can’t… | 不 我做不到 我做不到 我不行 |
[25:02] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[25:07] | I miss him so much! | 我好想他 |
[25:16] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[25:17] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[25:19] | Are you all right, Paul? | 你好吗 保罗 |
[25:21] | – Hi, Cat. – You know him? | -好啊 凯特 -你认识他 |
[25:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:24] | Tinder. | 探探上认识的 |
[25:35] | We can’t leave him here, it just doesn’t feel right. | 我们不能把他留在这 感觉不对 |
[25:38] | Could do with that stupid car hoover. | 能用汽车吸尘器吸就好了 |
[25:40] | – Is that a fag butt? – Yeah. | -那是烟屁股吗 -对 |
[25:46] | – Now what do we do? – I don’t know. | -现在我们怎么办 -不知道 |
[25:48] | But it was a dumb idea to scatter him in one place. | 但把他撒在一个地方有点蠢 |
[25:51] | I mean, who knows where else he belongs? | 谁知道他还在哪留过香呢 |
[25:55] | You’re absolutely right, Cat. | 你说得太对了 凯特 |
[26:00] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[26:01] | I need you to do a thing. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[26:10] | There’s so much crap in these ashes! | 这骨灰里乱七八糟的东西真多 |
[26:13] | Is that a bit of polystyrene? | 这是塑料吗 |
[26:16] | No, it’s just a tooth. | 不 只是颗牙齿 |
[26:27] | Here you go. I could only find two. | 给 我只找到了两个 |
[26:30] | Thanks for skiving out of work for this. | 谢谢你翘班帮忙 |
[26:32] | I said I’d do anything for you, and I mean it. | 我说过我愿意为你做任何事 我是认真的 |
[26:35] | What are those – fireworks? | 这是什么 烟花吗 |
[26:37] | No, they’re distress flares from Dad’s boat. | 不 这是爸船里的遇险信号弹 |
[26:39] | – What, Dad’s got a boat? – Yeah. | -什么 爸有艘船 -对 |
[26:41] | Here, Mum, we’ve got half a boat! | 妈 我们能得到半艘船 |
[26:44] | So, um, pour the ashes into these. | 把骨灰导进去 |
[26:51] | – Sorry, Dad. – OK. | -抱歉 老爸 -好了 |
[26:54] | – Careful. – Right, right, sorry. | -小心 -好 抱歉 |
[26:59] | Right, OK. | 好了 |
[27:01] | Cheers. | 谢了 |
[27:05] | Right… | 那好 |
[27:14] | Three, two, one! | 三 二 一 |
[27:38] | This is the first proper view I’ve seen in years. | 这是我这么多年来见到的唯一的美景 |
[27:43] | I really loved him. | 我真的爱过他 |
[27:45] | I know you did, Mum. We all did. | 我知道 妈 我们都是 |
[27:51] | Maybe that’s why I didn’t see it, because I loved him. | 或许正因为此我才没发现 因为我爱他 |
[27:56] | I know everyone thinks I’m a naive idiot, but… | 我知道大家都以为我是个天真的傻瓜 但是 |
[28:00] | I genuinely, genuinely thought he had golf practice | 我真的 真的以为他每周二和周四 |
[28:03] | every Tuesday and Thursday. | 有高尔夫训练 |
[28:07] | He never came to us on a Thursday. | 他从没在周四到我们这来过 |
[28:15] | – Is that the police? – Oh, God. | -那是警察吗 -天呐 |
[28:17] | Oh, God, I know what they’re here for! | 天呐 我知道他们为什么来 |
[28:19] | Just go, Cathy, leave! | 快走 凯茜 快走 |
[28:21] | I’m the one who sent those photos. | 是我发了那些照片 |
[28:24] | I have to face this like a man. | 我得像个男子汉一样 面对这些 |
[28:25] | Go on, Cathy, get out of here! | 走啊 凯茜 离开这里 |
[28:29] | Is that really why they’re arresting him? | 他们真是因为这个而逮捕他吗 |
[28:31] | No, we let off distress flares. | 不 我们放了信号弹 |
[28:32] | – They have to come and check it out. – I know why you’re here. | -他们得来检查下 -我知道你们为什么在这 |
[28:39] | Tinder, innit? | 探探认识的 对吧 |