英文名称:The Old Guard
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | I’ve been here before… | 我曾经一次又一次地 |
[00:42] | over and over again, and each time the same question. | 经历这样的场景 每次都会问自己相同的问题 |
[00:48] | Is this it? | 就是这次吗 |
[00:50] | Will this time be the one? | 这会是命定最后的一次吗 |
[00:54] | And each time the same answer. | 每次的答案都一样 |
[00:58] | And I’m just so tired of it. | 我真的已经厌倦了 |
[01:02] | 永 | |
[01:04] | 生 | |
[01:07] | 守 卫 | |
[01:36] | 摩洛哥 | |
[02:12] | You good? | 你好吗 |
[02:13] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[02:14] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:16] | You travel? | 去旅行了 |
[02:18] | I did. | 没错 |
[02:20] | And I got you something. | 我给你带了东西 |
[02:22] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[02:24] | Ooh, first edition Don Quixote. | 初版的《堂吉诃德》 |
[02:27] | – That couldn’t have been cheap. – It wasn’t. | -肯定不便宜吧 -的确 |
[02:30] | So why am I here, Booker? | 为什么叫我来这里 布克 |
[02:31] | You remember Surabaya eight years ago, right? | 你还记得八年前在苏腊巴亚发生的事吧 |
[02:34] | CIA. | 中情局 |
[02:35] | Yeah. The guy who hired us, James Copley, reached out. | 没错 当时雇我们的詹姆斯·科普利联系我 |
[02:38] | He’s freelance now. | 他现在自己单干 |
[02:39] | He has a hostage situation in South Sudan. | 他手上有个南苏丹解救人质的活 |
[02:42] | No, Booker. We don’t do repeats. You know that. | 不行 布克 同一个人不接触二次 你懂规矩 |
[02:45] | It’s too risky. | 风险太大 |
[02:48] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[02:53] | Joe and Nicky? | 乔和尼基在吗 |
[02:55] | At the hotel. | 在酒店 |
[03:06] | Come back again. | 欢迎下次再来 |
[03:08] | Thank you very much. Welcome to El Fenn, sir. | 谢谢 欢迎来到厄尔芬恩酒店 先生 |
[03:11] | – Checking in? – Oui. | -入住登记吗 -是的 |
[03:13] | – What brings you to Marrakesh? – Family. | -来马拉喀什做什么 -探亲 |
[03:20] | 突发新闻 叙利亚爆发危机 20名儿童被杀 100多名受伤 | |
[03:23] | 突发新闻 | |
[03:23] | 突发新闻 海地政局动荡 抗议活动第二天1死35伤 | |
[03:26] | Say, “Marrakesh!” | 说”马拉喀什” |
[03:27] | Marrakesh! | 马拉喀什 |
[03:32] | Would you like me to take one for you? | 用不用我帮你们拍一张 |
[03:34] | Oh, thank you so much. I just really suck at taking selfies. | 非常感谢 我很不会拍自拍 |
[03:45] | – There you go. – Thank you! | -好了 -谢谢 |
[04:10] | – You look great. – You look okay. | -你看上去很棒 -你看上去还行 |
[04:12] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[04:19] | And I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[04:21] | Nicky! | 尼基 |
[04:26] | Baklava. | 果仁蜜饼 |
[04:28] | Five hundred, Booker. | 赌五百块 布克 |
[04:30] | No. | 不是吧 |
[04:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:32] | – All in. Here it is. – Really? | -全投 拿着 -真的吗 |
[04:34] | – All in! – All in! | -全投 -全投 |
[04:46] | Hazelnut, not walnut. | 是榛子 不是核桃 |
[04:49] | The Black Sea. | 黑海 |
[04:52] | Rosewater. | 玫瑰水 |
[04:55] | Pomegranate. | 石榴 |
[05:02] | Eastern Turkey. | 土耳其东部 |
[05:11] | No, no, no. Don’t worry. | 不不不 别担心 |
[05:17] | Admit it, boss. You missed us. | 承认吧 老大 你想我们了 |
[05:21] | I did. | 是的 |
[05:25] | It’s a job, guys. | 有份差事 伙计们 |
[05:27] | We can do some good. | 我们能做些好事 |
[05:29] | Have you been watching the news lately? | 你最近看新闻了吗 |
[05:32] | Some good means nothing. | 做好事没什么意义 |
[05:37] | I don’t know about this, guys. | 我们真的要做吗 伙计们 |
[05:39] | We’re not helping. | 我们帮不上忙 |
[05:44] | I know you needed a break, but it’s been over a year, boss. | 我知道你想休息 老大 但已经过去一年了 |
[05:47] | This is what we do, Andy. | 我们就是做这个的 安迪 |
[05:58] | I’ll hear him out. | 我听听他怎么说吧 |
[06:29] | Mr. Copley. | 科普利先生 |
[06:30] | Mr. Booker, bonjour. | 布克先生 你好 |
[06:33] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了 真是荣幸 |
[06:35] | Last time I checked, you had to be American to be in the CIA. | 我记得只有美国人才能加入中情局吧 |
[06:39] | I was born in Boston. | 我出生在波士顿 |
[06:41] | Moved to London when I was three. | 三岁的时候搬到了伦敦 |
[06:43] | So why did you leave the agency, Mr. Copley? | 那你为什么离开中情局呢 科普利先生 |
[06:47] | My wife got sick. | 我妻子生病了 |
[06:49] | AlS. | 肌萎缩侧索硬化 |
[06:51] | She died two years ago. | 她两年前去世了 |
[06:52] | Just haven’t found my way back yet. | 我还没缓过劲来 |
[06:54] | – Sorry for your loss. – Thank you. | -请节哀 -谢谢 |
[06:57] | You haven’t aged a day, Booker. | 你一点也没变老 布克 |
[06:58] | Trust me, I have. | 相信我 老了许多 |
[07:02] | Yesterday afternoon local, | 当地昨天下午发生一起事故 |
[07:04] | a school southwest of Juba was attacked by a militia. | 朱巴西南区一所学校遭到民兵组织袭击 |
[07:07] | They murdered the teachers | 民兵组织杀害了教师 |
[07:08] | and abducted 17 of the students at gunpoint. | 持枪绑架了十七名学生 |
[07:10] | 纽约时报 联合国谴责南苏丹发生的儿童绑架事件 | |
[07:12] | The youngest was eight… | 最小的孩子只有八岁 |
[07:15] | oldest, 13. | 最大的十三岁 |
[07:18] | South Sudanese asked the US for help, | 南苏丹向美国寻求援助 |
[07:20] | but current administration’s policy | 但现政府的政策 |
[07:22] | is to deny aid to any nonstrategic allies. | 是拒绝援助任何非战略性盟友 |
[07:26] | Some of my ex-colleagues at the CIA feel differently. | 但我在中情局有些前同事不认可这种政策 |
[07:30] | They reached out to me, and I’m reaching out to you. | 他们找到了我 然后我又找到了你 |
[07:34] | The last overfly confirmed the personnel on site. | 最后一次空中侦察确认被绑架孩子都在学校 |
[07:40] | No food or water being brought in. | 没有人带食物和水进去 |
[07:47] | That means they’re moving them soon. | 说明他们很快要将孩子转移走 |
[07:49] | And when they do, | 一旦被转移 |
[07:51] | most likely they’ll be separated, | 孩子们极有可能被分散 |
[07:53] | and odds are we’ll never find them again. | 我们再想找到他们就难了 |
[07:56] | Has to be done quickly… | 一定要精锐部队 |
[07:58] | by the best, and your team’s the best I’ve ever seen. | 快速拿下 你的团队是我见过最棒的 |
[08:01] | You can name your price. | 你可以随便开价 |
[08:10] | We’ll invoice you when it’s done. | 事成之后我们会给你账单 |
[09:35] | 南苏丹 | |
[10:06] | Peace be with you. | 愿你们平安 |
[12:16] | What the… | 什么… |
[12:22] | Are we too late? | 我们来晚了吗 |
[12:29] | Motherfuck… | 妈的… |
[12:58] | Room clear! | 屋内安全 |
[13:51] | – Oh, my God! – Shit! | -天啊 -该死 |
[13:53] | Look out! Reload! | 小心 重新填弹 |
[13:55] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[13:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[13:56] | What the fuck… | 什么鬼 |
[15:00] | – Everyone still with me? – Yeah. | -大家都没事吧 -嗯 |
[15:05] | Joe? | 乔 |
[15:08] | Very pissed off. | 气炸了 |
[15:10] | So where are the girls? | 女孩们在哪里 |
[15:18] | There never were any girls. | 根本没什么女孩 |
[15:29] | We’ve been set up. | 我们被设计了 |
[15:52] | Yeah, I got it. | 弄到了 |
[15:54] | 尼基 乔 安迪 布克? 1864年6月 | |
[16:16] | One has to admire Mr. Copley’s attention to detail. | 科普利先生对细节的把控令人佩服 |
[16:20] | Those shoes were a particularly grotesque touch. | 那些鞋选得尤其巧妙 |
[16:24] | I knew this was gonna happen. | 我就知道会发生这种事 |
[16:26] | I said it. | 我说过的 |
[16:27] | We did it right, Andy. | 我们没做错 安迪 |
[16:28] | For the right reasons. | 是为了正义的理由 |
[16:29] | And what did it get us, Nicky? What? | 但是正义给我们带来了什么 尼基 什么 |
[16:33] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[16:35] | We’ve done nothing. | 我们什么都没做成 |
[16:37] | The world isn’t getting any better. | 世界不会因为我们的努力变好 |
[16:39] | It’s getting worse. | 反而在变糟 |
[16:40] | I checked him completely, and… | 我仔细查过他的背景 |
[16:43] | everything seemed legit. | 看上去都没什么问题 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[16:48] | They know who we are. They know what we are. | 他们知道我们的底细 知道我们的能力 |
[16:54] | We have to find Copley. | 我们得找到科普利 |
[16:59] | We have to tie this thing off. | 我们必须了结此事 |
[17:00] | – And then what? – And then nothing. | -然后呢 -然后什么也不做 |
[17:07] | The world can burn for all I care. | 就算世界毁灭我也不在乎 |
[17:17] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[17:22] | 阿富汗 | |
[18:02] | Freeman, where you at? | 弗里曼 你在哪 |
[18:03] | Here, Sergeant. | 这里 中士 |
[18:09] | The women are holed up in the house with the arches. | 妇女们被关在有拱门的房子里 |
[18:12] | Take a right at the building with the red carpet. | 在有红地毯的房子处右转 |
[18:14] | – Get me some information. – Roger that. | -给我探听一下情况 -收到 |
[18:28] | Keep it respectful. | 不要动粗 |
[18:30] | Don’t we always? | 我们不是一向如此吗 |
[18:31] | Never hurts to repeat it. | 多说几遍也没什么不好 |
[18:55] | My name is Nile. | 我叫奈尔 |
[18:57] | I am an American Marine. | 我是美国海军陆战队的 |
[19:01] | We are looking for this man. | 我们在找这个男人 |
[19:06] | He has killed many of our people and many of yours. | 他杀了很多我们和你们的人 |
[19:13] | Have any of you seen him? | 你们见过他吗 |
[19:23] | You do not disrespect your family | 告诉我们他的行踪 |
[19:25] | by telling us where he is. | 并不算对家族的不敬 |
[19:37] | There are no men here. | 这里没有男人 |
[19:39] | To use women as shields is to be no man at all. | 拿女人做挡箭牌的不算是男人 |
[19:52] | Thank you for allowing us into your home. | 谢谢你允许我们进入你家 |
[20:03] | We will leave you in peace. | 我们就不打扰你们了 |
[20:19] | Breach! | 破门 |
[20:22] | Stop! | 住手 |
[20:29] | – Clear! Covering! – Clear! | -安全 掩护 -安全 |
[20:37] | Lima 3, this is India 5. Contact, over. | L3 我是I5 遇敌 完毕 |
[20:41] | Jay, go check on the women. | 杰 去看看女人们怎么样了 |
[20:42] | On it. | 马上 |
[20:43] | Look at all this shit. It’s jackpot. | 看看这些东西 中头彩了 |
[20:45] | Not if he bleeds out. They wanted him alive, remember? | 他失血过多死了就坏了 他们要活捉 记得吗 |
[20:48] | Do not… | 别… |
[20:49] | Do not touch me. | 别碰我 |
[20:51] | I’m trying to save you, man. | 我是在救你 |
[20:53] | Dizzy, a little help, please? | 迪齐 帮帮忙好吗 |
[20:58] | No! Medic! | 不 医疗兵 |
[20:59] | Man down! | 有人受伤 |
[21:02] | No! Jesus! Medic! | 不 天啊 医疗兵 |
[21:08] | Stay with me! | 坚持住 |
[21:10] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[21:12] | God! Jesus, no. | 天啊 不 |
[21:13] | Come here. Stay with me. Look at me. | 拜托 坚持住 看着我 |
[21:15] | Look at me. You’re gonna be okay. | 看着我 你会没事的 |
[21:21] | Nile! Nile! | 奈尔 奈尔 |
[21:25] | You’re okay. It’s okay. | 你没事的 会好的 |
[21:27] | Stay with me. Just look at me. Look at me. | 坚持住 看着我 看着我 |
[21:29] | Okay. Medic’s on their way. Medic’s on their way. | 好了 医疗兵要来了 马上到 |
[21:32] | No, no. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 不 不 没事的 没事的 |
[21:34] | The medic’s coming! | 医疗兵来了 |
[22:47] | What the… | 什么… |
[22:52] | No. | 不 |
[22:53] | No, not another one. | 不 别再来一个 |
[22:56] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[22:57] | It was a woman. | 是一个女人 |
[22:59] | A black woman. | 黑人女子 |
[23:01] | I saw an older woman in a hijab. | 我看到一个戴头巾的年长女性 |
[23:07] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[23:08] | I saw… | 我看到… |
[23:09] | I saw part of a name tag. | 我看到胸牌的一角 |
[23:12] | Free… free something. | 弗里…弗里什么 |
[23:14] | – Yeah. – Dirt floor, clay walls. | -对 -泥地 土墙 |
[23:16] | And a medevac. | 还有空中救护 |
[23:17] | Yeah, so maybe a, uh… a coalition… | 对 所以可能是什么…联军 |
[23:21] | medical team. | 医疗队 |
[23:22] | The knife was a pesh-kabz. Pashtun. | 是一把佩什喀短刀 普什图人用的 |
[23:25] | I felt her die. | 我感受到了她的死亡 |
[23:27] | She’s a Marine. | 她是海军陆战队的 |
[23:30] | Combat. | 作战人员 |
[23:33] | Or near-combat duty. | 或是作战相关人员 |
[23:36] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[23:41] | It’s been over 200 years. | 已经两百多年了 |
[23:45] | Why now? | 为什么现在出现 |
[23:48] | Everything happens for a reason, boss. | 万事皆有因 老大 |
[23:53] | We have to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[23:55] | No, we stick to the plan. We find Copley. | 不 我们按计划行动 找到科普利 |
[23:57] | – So we just leave her out in the open? – No, we’re in the open. | -我们就任她暴露吗 -不 暴露的是我们 |
[24:00] | – We’re the ones who are exposed now. – Not like her. | -现在暴露的是我们 -但和她情况不同 |
[24:02] | Nicky… | 尼基… |
[24:03] | Not like her. | 和她情况不同 |
[24:04] | You can’t tell me you don’t remember what it was like. | 别告诉我你不记得那种感受了 |
[24:07] | Whoever she is, she’s confused, and she’s scared, | 不管她是谁 她都感到困惑 害怕 |
[24:12] | and she’s more alone than she has ever been in her entire life. | 她正处于这辈子最孤独的时刻 |
[24:15] | We all remember what it was like. | 我们都记得那种感受 |
[24:22] | She needs us. | 她需要我们 |
[24:27] | I’ll handle the retrieval. | 我去把她带回来 |
[24:28] | Hey, boss, come on. | 老大 别这样 |
[24:30] | If we’re dreaming about her, she’s dreaming about us. | 如果我们梦到了她 她也梦到了我们 |
[24:32] | That makes her a beacon straight to us. | 她成了暴露我们踪迹的灯塔 |
[24:34] | – What do we do in the meantime? – Get to France. | -那我们做什么呢 -去法国 |
[24:37] | Use the Charlie safe house. | 去安全屋C |
[24:39] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们在那里汇合 |
[24:42] | Find Copley. | 找到科普利 |
[24:48] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[24:50] | She’s just a baby. | 她还是个孩子 |
[25:23] | I know I saw her die. | 我看到她死了 |
[25:25] | A little blood can look like a lot. | 流的血可能没有看上去那么多 |
[25:27] | Adrenaline flying, everyone was seeing shit they didn’t. | 肾上腺素飙升 大家都可能看错 |
[25:29] | I was holding her neck together in my hands. | 我当时双手按着她的脖子 |
[25:32] | You’d rather we sent her home in a body bag? | 你宁愿我们把她裹在尸袋里送回家吗 |
[25:35] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[25:37] | So come on. | 那就别想了 |
[25:47] | Hey, look who’s up. | 看看谁起来了 |
[25:51] | Nile? | 奈尔 |
[25:55] | What’s up, Jay? | 你好啊 杰 |
[25:57] | What’s up, Dizzy? | 你好啊 迪齐 |
[25:59] | So let’s see the trophy. | 让我们看看伤疤吧 |
[26:11] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[26:13] | Nile, there’s not even a scratch. | 奈尔 一点印子都没留下 |
[26:16] | Yeah, they, uh… | 是 他们… |
[26:18] | They used this new skin graft or something. | 他们用了最新的植皮技术什么的 |
[26:21] | That what the doctor said? | 医生是这么说的吗 |
[26:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:27] | That’s what they said. | 他们就是这么说的 |
[26:41] | 梅里克 | |
[26:43] | Our average lifespan is 78 in developed nations. | 发达国家的平均寿命是78岁 |
[26:44] | 伦敦 | |
[26:44] | 英国 | |
[26:47] | Actually, two more years | 实际上 如果你有幸是女性 |
[26:48] | if you’re lucky enough to be born a female. | 还能多活两岁 |
[26:50] | What can I say, ladies? | 真是羡慕 女士们 |
[26:52] | Now, all of this | 所有这一切 |
[26:54] | is because of everyone’s favorite love-to-hate… | 都是因为大家又爱又恨的… |
[26:58] | Big Pharma. | 大型制药公司 |
[26:59] | At my company, our research on telomere extension | 在我的公司 我们对于端粒延展的研究 |
[27:03] | has reversed the chromosomal clock of human stem cells. | 已经逆转了人类干细胞的染色体时钟 |
[27:06] | Dr. Kozak’s manipulation of the klotho hormone will, in time, | 科扎克博士对于可罗索激素的使用将在未来 |
[27:10] | completely arrest common cognitive decline. | 完全阻止常见的认知退化 |
[27:14] | Yes, we can all wave goodbye to dementia. | 没错 我们都可以和痴呆说再见了 |
[27:17] | Now… wait! | 等等 |
[27:18] | Our work will add years of life | 我们的工作将会 |
[27:20] | to the collective world population. | 使全世界人口的寿命增加几年 |
[27:23] | Years. Decades. | 几年 几十年 |
[27:27] | But it’s not cheap. | 但这并不便宜 |
[27:29] | We need investment. | 我们需要投资 |
[27:31] | Investment drives my enthusiasm to take risks. | 投资驱使我去冒险 |
[27:34] | These risks improve countless lives. | 这些风险则会让无数生命得到提升 |
[27:43] | My God. | 我的天 |
[27:45] | You’ve seen my research. | 你看过我的研究 |
[27:47] | Now you know they’re for real. | 现在你知道他们是真的了 |
[28:05] | What about the hard proof? | 有确凿的证据吗 |
[28:07] | Blood, tissue, bone, DNA. | 血液 组织 骨头 DNA |
[28:09] | Recovering an uncontaminated sample | 从现场采集未受污染的样本 |
[28:11] | of the site proved impossible. | 是不可能的 |
[28:13] | But you promised me hard proof. | 但你说了会有确凿的证据 |
[28:15] | There was an unanticipated amount of carnage. | 当时发生了意想不到的大规模杀戮 |
[28:19] | – But the footage… – No, no. | -但视频… -不 不 |
[28:19] | The footage is a two-million-dollar snuff film. | 这视频是一部成本两百万美元的虐杀电影 |
[28:23] | It doesn’t give her the how. | 无法让她知道是如何办到的 |
[28:26] | I need all of them, Copley. | 我要他们所有人 科普利 |
[28:33] | – I think I can get you one. – No. No, not one. All. | -我应该能给你一个 -不 一个不行 要所有人 |
[28:36] | These are extraordinary individuals. | 这些人都体质非凡 |
[28:39] | They are extremely resistant to capture. | 想抓他们万分困难 |
[28:41] | Well, consult with Keane, make a plan, make it happen. | 那和基恩商量一下 制定计划 去实施 |
[28:44] | And quickly, before my competitors get wind of this. | 动作要快 别让我的竞争对手听到风声 |
[28:59] | 梅里克 | |
[29:16] | Corporal Freeman. | 弗里曼下士 |
[29:19] | – Aye, Sergeant. – Orders just came through. | -是 中士 -刚才接到命令 |
[29:21] | They’re sending you to Landstuhl, Germany for more tests. | 他们派你去德国兰茨图尔做进一步检查 |
[29:25] | But I’m fine. | 但我没事 |
[29:26] | Plane’s fueling. Pack your bags. | 飞机正在加油 去收拾行李 |
[29:28] | – Sergeant… – We took these off you when it happened. | -中士… -当时我们从你身上取下了这个 |
[29:31] | Didn’t think you were coming back. | 没想到你能活下来 |
[30:10] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[30:59] | Corporal Freeman. | 弗里曼下士 |
[31:03] | Been looking for you. | 一直在找你 |
[31:04] | Wheels up on your ride. | 你的飞机要起飞了 |
[31:12] | – Who are you? – Andromache the Scythian. | -你是谁 -塞西亚人安德洛玛刻 |
[31:19] | But you can call me Andy. | 不过你可以叫我安迪 |
[32:50] | Why does it have to be so goddamn slow the first couple of times? | 为什么最开始的几次总是这么慢 |
[33:12] | You shot me. | 你开枪打我 |
[33:13] | I did. I need you to get back in the car, please. | 是的 请你回车上去 |
[33:16] | This isn’t real. No, none of this is real. | 这不是真的 不 这都不是真的 |
[33:19] | You haven’t figured this out yet? You can’t die. | 你还没弄清楚吗 你死不了的 |
[33:22] | Get up. | 起来吧 |
[33:24] | Fuck! | 操 |
[33:29] | Can you please not do that again? | 能请你别这么做了吗 |
[33:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:42] | I lead a group of immortals. | 我领导一群永生者 |
[33:45] | An army, I guess. | 算是一支队伍吧 |
[33:46] | Soldiers. Fighters like you. | 士兵 像你这样的斗士 |
[33:48] | Look… | 听着… |
[33:52] | You’ve got questions, kid. | 你有疑问 小鬼 |
[33:53] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[33:55] | You want answers? | 你想知道答案吗 |
[33:57] | Get back in the car. | 回车上去 |
[35:00] | Put those on. | 换上这个 |
[35:02] | – Where are you taking me? – Paris. | -你要带我去哪 -巴黎 |
[35:05] | – You’ve got blood in your hair. – Wonder why? | -你头发上有血 -是拜谁所赐呢 |
[35:13] | This guy’s a drug runner. | 这人是毒贩子 |
[35:15] | This the shit you into? | 你是做这行的 |
[35:17] | Well, sometimes you gotta work with people | 有时候不得不和 |
[35:19] | you don’t wanna eat with. | 你不喜欢的人合作 |
[35:21] | Is this even safe? | 这安全吗 |
[35:22] | Does it really matter? | 有关系吗 |
[35:29] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[35:30] | You found Copley? | 找到科普利了吗 |
[35:32] | Nothing but dead ends. | 全是死胡同 |
[35:33] | He knows we’re hunting him. | 他知道我们在追踪他 |
[35:35] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[35:36] | He’s doing the same to us. | 他也在追踪我们 |
[35:40] | I have the new one. | 我找到新人了 |
[35:41] | And? | 然后呢 |
[35:43] | Well, she stabbed me, so I think she has potential. | 她捅了我一刀 算她有潜力吧 |
[35:48] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[37:11] | So why is this happening to me? | 我为什么会变成这样 |
[37:14] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[37:15] | You said you had answers. | 你说了你有答案 |
[37:17] | I didn’t say you’d like them. | 但我没说你会喜欢我的答案 |
[37:27] | Are you praying? | 你在祈祷吗 |
[37:32] | God doesn’t exist. | 上帝并不存在 |
[37:33] | My God does. | 我的上帝存在 |
[37:36] | You know, there was a time when I was worshiped as a god. | 曾经我也被当做神一样崇拜 |
[37:46] | Was that Him? | 是上帝吗 |
[37:49] | Don’t worry, I can’t do shit like that. | 别担心 我没有这种能力 |
[37:52] | None of it means anything anyway. | 反正那些都没有意义了 |
[37:58] | You said there were others. | 你说了还有其他人 |
[38:00] | How many? | 有多少 |
[38:01] | Four. | 四个 |
[38:03] | You’re an army of four? | 你的队伍有四个人 |
[38:06] | So that’s why you took me? | 所以你带上了我 |
[38:08] | So I could join your army? | 好让我加入你的队伍 |
[38:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:11] | No. This is some bullshit. | 不 太扯了 |
[38:16] | You must… | 你一定是… |
[38:17] | Must have hypnotized me, or… | 一定是催眠了我 或是… |
[38:19] | or, uh, drugged me or something. | 或是给我下了药什么的 |
[38:23] | And that was a blank that you shot me with. | 你给我的那一枪是空包弹吧 |
[38:26] | And I was the one who cut your throat. | 那割你喉咙的人也是我了 |
[38:29] | Right? | 对吗 |
[38:36] | Listen, kid. | 听着 小鬼 |
[38:38] | You already believe in… | 反正你都相信上帝了 |
[38:42] | You should just keep following that illogic. | 你应该继续相信不合逻辑的事 |
[38:45] | You’re already on board with the supernatural. | 你早就相信超自然力量了 |
[38:51] | If I were you, I’d get some sleep. | 你最好睡一会 |
[39:11] | We’re not going to Paris. | 我们不去巴黎了 |
[39:15] | Andrei. | 安德烈 |
[39:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:20] | Sit your ass down! | 给我坐下 |
[39:21] | – Stand up! – You do not listen to her. | -站起来 -别听她的 |
[39:23] | You listen to me. | 你要听我的 |
[39:25] | Land this plane. | 立刻降落 |
[39:28] | Trust me. She’s not gonna shoot you. | 相信我 她不会向你开枪的 |
[39:31] | I am. | 但我会 |
[39:40] | Who’s gonna fly the plane? | 谁来驾驶飞机 |
[39:42] | We don’t need a pilot. | 我们不需要飞行员 |
[39:43] | We can jump and survive. | 我们跳下去也不会死 |
[39:45] | I am not jumping from a plane! | 我才不要跳飞机 |
[39:53] | Shit! Maybe we do need a pilot. | 该死 或许我们真的需要飞行员 |
[40:01] | I can fly a plane. | 我会开飞机 |
[40:10] | You don’t speak Russian, do you? | 你不会说俄语吧 |
[40:12] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[40:14] | Because I told the pilot to play dead. | 因为我刚才让飞行员装死 |
[40:36] | You really want to do this, kid? | 你真想这么做吗 小鬼 |
[41:39] | We’re done. | 到此为止 |
[41:48] | I said we’re done. | 我说了到此为止 |
[42:07] | You’re very good. | 你身手很不错 |
[42:16] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[42:19] | Nile. | 奈尔 |
[42:25] | You see? You’re already healing faster. | 看吧 愈合速度已经变快了 |
[42:46] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[42:51] | I got people that love me. | 我有爱我的人 |
[42:54] | People that are gonna worry. | 会为我担心的人 |
[43:00] | I’m a Marine. | 我是海军陆战队员 |
[43:02] | – They think I went AWOL. – You’re not a Marine anymore. | -他们会认为我是逃兵 -你不再是海军陆战队员了 |
[43:05] | They’re going to lock you up. | 他们会把你关起来 |
[43:32] | 古桑维尔 | |
[43:32] | 法国 | |
[43:42] | I thought you said we were going to Paris. | 你不是说我们要去巴黎吗 |
[43:44] | We’re just outside of Paris. | 我们就在巴黎城外 |
[43:46] | This is Goussainville. | 这里是古桑维尔 |
[43:48] | This place has been abandoned for 50 years. | 这里已经废弃五十年了 |
[43:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:15] | So are you good guys or bad guys? | 你们是好人还是坏人 |
[44:19] | Depends on the century. | 取决于是哪个世纪 |
[44:22] | We fight for what we think is right. | 我们为自己眼中的正义而战 |
[44:29] | How are you all in my dreams? | 你们为什么都出现在了我的梦里 |
[44:32] | We dream of each other. They stop when we meet. | 我们会梦到对方 直到我们相遇 |
[44:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:37] | I believe it’s because we… we’re meant to find each other. | 我认为是因为我们注定要找到彼此 |
[44:43] | It’s like destiny. | 像命中注定一样 |
[44:44] | No, more like misery loves company. | 不 更像是同病相怜 |
[44:52] | What he said. | 他说得没错 |
[44:53] | It used to take years to track a new one. | 以前要花上几年才能找到一个新伙伴 |
[44:55] | Booker was the last. | 布克是最后一位 |
[44:58] | 1812. | 1812年 |
[45:01] | No way. | 不可能 |
[45:03] | Yeah, I died fighting with Napoleon. | 真的 我死在跟拿破仑的战斗中 |
[45:06] | So… you’re even older than him. | 所以你比他还老 |
[45:11] | Nicky and I met in the Crusades. | 我和尼基是在十字军东征时期认识的 |
[45:13] | The Crusades? | 十字军东征 |
[45:15] | The love of my life was of the people I’ve been taught to hate. | 他是我此生挚爱 也是我本该憎恨的人 |
[45:19] | We… | 我们 |
[45:20] | We killed each other. | 我们杀死了对方 |
[45:21] | Many times. | 很多次 |
[45:28] | You’re the oldest. | 你是最老的 |
[45:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:33] | So how old are you? | 你到底有多老 |
[45:37] | – Old. – How old? | -很老 -多老 |
[45:42] | Too old. | 太老了 |
[45:46] | So we really never die. | 我们真的永生不死 |
[45:48] | Nothing that lives lives forever. | 只要有生命 就不会永生 |
[45:51] | But… you said that we were immortal. | 但…你说过我们是永生的 |
[45:53] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说过 |
[45:57] | And we mostly are, but we can die. | 我们几乎是永生的 但也会死 |
[46:01] | And one of us did. | 我们其中一人就死了 |
[46:03] | He… | 他… |
[46:05] | He was a warrior, just like us. | 他曾是一名战士 和我们一样 |
[46:08] | A long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[46:10] | One day your wounds just don’t heal up anymore, and… | 有一天伤口就不再愈合了 |
[46:14] | we don’t know when or why. | 我们不知道会在何时 也不知道原因 |
[46:17] | So if we can die, | 如果我们会死 |
[46:22] | then why would you shoot me? | 你为什么要朝我开枪 |
[46:24] | You could have killed me. | 你有可能杀死我 |
[46:27] | You’re too new. | 你还太嫩 |
[46:34] | It is a lot to understand. | 你还有很多不理解的 |
[46:37] | I think you should get some rest. | 我觉得你现在需要休息一下 |
[46:40] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[46:41] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去看看 |
[46:51] | She wants to talk to her family. | 她想跟家人联系 |
[46:55] | That’s not gonna help her. | 那对她没什么好处 |
[46:59] | You tell her that. | 你去跟她说 |
[47:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[47:41] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[47:43] | It’s just a… a bad dream. | 只是…做了个噩梦 |
[47:47] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[47:54] | Tell us. | 跟我们说说 |
[47:57] | I saw flashes of it before… | 我之前也梦到过这些片段… |
[48:00] | when I first dreamt of all of you. | 那时我刚开始梦到你们 |
[48:04] | But now it’s clearer. | 但现在梦更清晰了 |
[48:09] | I dreamed about a woman locked in an iron coffin… | 我梦到一个女人 被锁在一个铁棺材里 |
[48:13] | under the sea. | 沉在海底 |
[48:16] | She kept… | 她不断地 |
[48:17] | drowning and then coming back to life. | 淹死 又活过来 |
[48:22] | She was hammering her bloody fists and knees against the iron. | 她不停地锤打铁壁 直到拳头和膝盖满是血痕 |
[48:26] | She felt like something insane, something furious. | 感觉她是那么疯狂和愤怒 |
[48:31] | But she kept fighting… | 但她没有停止反抗 |
[48:33] | and she kept drowning. | 然后不断地淹死 |
[48:45] | Her name was Quynh. | 她叫琼 |
[48:50] | She was one of us. | 她曾是我们的同伴 |
[48:52] | The first immortal Andy found. | 第一个被安迪发现的永生者 |
[49:00] | They had been alone so long, when she found her… | 她们都独自生活太久了 当安迪找到她时 |
[49:03] | Quynh had given up. | 琼已经放弃了 |
[49:08] | Way back, it was her and Andy. | 很久之前 只有安迪和她 |
[49:11] | Before me and Nicky, it was just the two of them. | 在尼基和我出现之前 只有她们二人 |
[49:15] | They ran through the world together. | 她们一起走遍世界 |
[49:16] | Fought thousands of battles side by side. | 并肩作战 打过数不清的战役 |
[49:26] | She was a pit viper in a fight. | 她如同毒蛇般凶残 |
[49:34] | They were in England, | 当时她们在英格兰 |
[49:35] | freeing so-called heretics from the witch trials. | 从猎巫审判中解救那些所谓的异教徒 |
[49:39] | But then, Andy and Quynh, | 但当时安迪和琼 |
[49:41] | they were accused of witchcraft themselves, | 她们自己也被指控使用巫术 |
[49:44] | – and they were trapped and caught. – Killers! | -并且被诱捕了 -杀人犯 |
[49:48] | Some will rot in hell! | 下地狱吧 |
[49:51] | When they didn’t die, it proved their case, | 她们没有死 这证明了她们的罪行 |
[49:53] | and they got sentenced again and again. | 她们一遍又一遍地被处以极刑 |
[50:00] | I’ve never been burned alive before. | 我从未试过被活活烧死 |
[50:03] | What do you think it’s gonna be like? | 你觉得会是什么感觉 |
[50:06] | Excruciating. | 肯定很痛苦 |
[50:16] | Just you and me. | 只有你我 |
[50:18] | Until the end. | 直到最后 |
[50:34] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[50:36] | No, not this. | 不 不要这样 |
[50:38] | – No! – Where are you taking her? | -不要 -你们要带她去哪 |
[50:40] | You are too powerful together. | 你们两人在一起太强大了 |
[50:42] | For creatures such as you, there is no salvation. | 你们这样的怪物 永远得不到救赎 |
[50:44] | Please! No! | 求你了 不要 |
[50:47] | Quynh! | 琼 |
[50:53] | Quynh! | 琼 |
[51:00] | Andromache! | 安德洛玛刻 |
[51:06] | Andromache! | 安德洛玛刻 |
[51:11] | No! | 不要 |
[51:27] | After Andy escaped, we spent decades searching for her | 安迪逃出来之后 我们花了数十年寻找她 |
[51:31] | or anyone on that ship who could tell us where she was cast off. | 还有那艘船上能告诉我们具体地点的人 |
[51:35] | She’s lived with that guilt ever since, | 自那之后 她一直满怀愧疚 |
[51:38] | but she blames herself for Quynh’s fate. | 她把琼的遭遇归咎于自己 |
[51:46] | Why do you blame yourself? | 为什么你要怪罪自己 |
[51:48] | I lost a soldier. | 我失去了一名战士 |
[51:52] | I feel her pain. | 我能感受到她的痛苦 |
[51:54] | Her rage. | 她的愤怒 |
[51:57] | She feels crazy. | 好像疯了一样 |
[52:00] | Over 500 years in a box at the bottom of the ocean… | 在海底的铁箱子里关了五百多年 |
[52:07] | would make anyone insane. | 任谁都会疯了 |
[52:09] | That’s the reason why we dread capture. | 正是因为如此 我们才如此害怕被捕 |
[52:13] | Spend eternity in a cage. | 关在牢笼里的永生 |
[52:56] | Nile. | 奈尔 |
[52:59] | I don’t want this. | 我不想要这能力 |
[53:01] | I don’t want any of it. | 一点都不想要 |
[53:02] | I know. I know. | 我明白 我明白 |
[53:03] | There isn’t one good thing in any of this. | 这能力没有任何好处 |
[53:06] | I know this is hard. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[53:10] | It’s happening whether you want it or not. | 但这由不得你 |
[53:21] | I know you’re scared, Nile. | 奈尔 我明白你害怕了 |
[53:24] | Me and those three men in there will keep you safe. | 我们会好好保护你的 |
[53:29] | Like Quynh? | 像保护琼一样吗 |
[53:37] | We’re all you’ve got. | 你只有我们 |
[53:46] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[53:49] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[54:00] | Joe? Nicky? | 乔 尼基 |
[54:08] | Shit. | 靠 |
[54:09] | Booker. | 布克 |
[54:13] | You still with me? | 你还好吗 |
[54:17] | Clear the back room. Find Joe and Nicky. | 去检查后面的房间 去找乔和尼基 |
[54:23] | Book. | 布克 |
[54:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[54:28] | Come back to me. | 醒过来 |
[54:31] | You’re still in this shitty game with me. | 这游戏我们还没玩完呢 |
[54:34] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[54:37] | Now wake up. | 快点醒过来 |
[54:41] | Wake up! | 醒过来 |
[54:50] | They’re not here. | 他们不见了 |
[54:55] | Welcome back, asshole. | 混蛋 欢迎活过来 |
[54:58] | Thanks for taking your time. | 花这么久 真是辛苦你了 |
[55:02] | It hurts everywhere. | 全身都疼 |
[55:05] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[55:07] | It’s an improvement. | 对你来说是改良 |
[55:11] | How many? | 对方多少人 |
[55:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:14] | – Where are Nicky and Joe? – I don’t know! | -乔和尼基呢 -我不知道 |
[55:18] | I… I turned on the game. | 我打开电视看球赛 |
[55:22] | A grenade hit me. | 然后被手榴弹击中了 |
[55:24] | Lost the plot after that. | 之后就失去意识了 |
[55:29] | – Two in transport. – No, no. We need the woman. | -抓了两个 -不 我们要那个女的 |
[55:31] | Wasn’t there, and the other guy’s in pieces. | 女的不在 另一个男的死透了 |
[55:35] | She’s there. | 她在那 |
[55:37] | – Copley. – Copley? | -是科普利 -科普利 |
[55:38] | They’re coming back. They want all of us. | 他们找上我们了 他们想一网打尽 |
[55:41] | You stay here. | 你们留在这里 |
[55:42] | Wait for my signal. | 等我信号 |
[55:44] | What signal? | 什么信号 |
[55:46] | – What does that even mean? – You’ll know it when it comes. | -那到底什么意思 -到时候你就知道了 |
[55:52] | And, by the way, it’s not always like this now. | 另外 我们不是总这样的 |
[55:56] | Big wounds take longer to heal. | 大伤口的愈合时间更长 |
[55:58] | Sure. | 肯定的 |
[56:01] | Bravo Team approaching church. | B队接近教堂 |
[56:09] | Go, go, go. | 上 上 上 |
[57:04] | Come on! Move! Move! | 上 快点 快点 |
[57:07] | We’ve gotta get out there! | 我们得出去 |
[57:09] | We need to help her. | 我们得去帮她 |
[57:10] | No, that’s not the signal. | 不 还没等到信号 |
[57:28] | Mr. Keane, | 基恩先生 |
[57:31] | I strongly recommend that we leave right now. | 我强烈建议立刻撤退 |
[57:44] | Come on! | 快点 |
[57:46] | Let’s move! | 该走了 |
[57:48] | Wait for the signal. | 等信号 |
[57:49] | How the hell can you even tell? | 你怎么知道什么是信号 |
[57:55] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[58:10] | Andy did all this herself? | 这都是安迪一个人干的吗 |
[58:13] | Yeah. That woman has forgotten more ways to kill | 对 那女人忘掉的杀人手法 |
[58:16] | than entire armies will ever learn. | 比军队能学会的还多 |
[58:17] | Who are they? How’d they find you? | 他们是谁 怎么找到你们的 |
[58:19] | I don’t know. Let’s go! | 不知道 走吧 |
[58:55] | Nicolo. | 尼古拉 |
[58:56] | – Quiet. – Nicolo, wake up. | -闭嘴 -尼古拉 醒醒 |
[58:58] | – I said… – I know what you said. | -我说… -我知道你说了什么 |
[58:59] | What are you gonna do? Kill me? | 你能怎样 杀了我吗 |
[59:01] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[59:02] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[59:03] | I’m here. | 我醒了 |
[59:05] | I’m here. | 我醒了 |
[59:07] | Wherever here is. | 这是哪里 |
[59:09] | In an armored van. | 在一辆装甲车上 |
[59:12] | They used gas. | 他们用了毒气 |
[59:13] | I told you, shut up! | 我说了 闭嘴 |
[59:14] | I need to know he’s okay. | 我得确认他没事 |
[59:16] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[59:18] | What is he? Your boyfriend? | 他是你男朋友吗 |
[59:23] | You’re a child. | 你还是个孩子 |
[59:25] | An infant. | 婴儿 |
[59:26] | Your mocking is thus infantile. | 你的嘲笑十分幼稚 |
[59:28] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我的男朋友 |
[59:30] | This man is more to me than you can dream. | 他对我的重要性是你无法想象的 |
[59:34] | He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness | 当我迷失在黑夜 他就是那轮明月 |
[59:36] | and warmth when I shiver in cold. | 当我在寒冷中瑟瑟发抖 他带给我温暖 |
[59:37] | And his kiss still thrills me, even after a millennia. | 即使跨越一千年 他的吻仍让我颤抖 |
[59:41] | His heart overflows with the kindness | 他的心中满怀善意 |
[59:43] | of which this world is not worthy of. | 这个世界根本配不上他 |
[59:45] | I love this man beyond measure and reason. He’s not my boyfriend. | 我爱这个男人胜过一切 他才不是我的男朋友 |
[59:53] | He’s all and he’s more. | 他是我的全部 甚至更多 |
[59:56] | You’re an incurable romantic. | 你的浪漫真是无药可救 |
[1:00:22] | I don’t suppose it would be possible | 有可能给我们 |
[1:00:23] | to get these chains off of us? | 松个绑吗 |
[1:00:25] | Get ’em out, Get ’em out! Get ’em on the plane now! | 快把他们弄出来 立刻送他们上飞机 |
[1:00:27] | I guess not. | 看来没可能 |
[1:00:32] | We are usually a better judge of character. | 我们看人一般没这么不准 |
[1:00:35] | I suppose you are taking us to the person | 我想你要带我们去见 |
[1:00:37] | who paid for your betrayal. | 那个收买你的人吧 |
[1:00:40] | It’s a nice plane. | 这飞机不错 |
[1:00:43] | There’s a TV, Joe. | 还有电视呢 乔 |
[1:00:45] | Champagne? | 有香槟吗 |
[1:00:49] | 银谷 | |
[1:00:49] | 法国 | |
[1:02:04] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:02:06] | An abandoned mine. | 一处废弃的矿井 |
[1:02:09] | We stumbled on it during the Baussenque Wars. | 我们在伯桑克战争时期偶然发现的 |
[1:02:12] | 1150s maybe? | 好像是1150年代 |
[1:02:16] | I used to keep my stuff here. | 我以前会把东西存在这里 |
[1:02:59] | Is this a Rodin? | 这是罗丹的作品吗 |
[1:03:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:03:02] | This is an honest-to-God Rodin. | 这居然是货真价实的罗丹 |
[1:03:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:03:08] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[1:03:10] | Probably biblically. | 可能还有过一腿 |
[1:03:17] | Get to work finding Copley. | 着手去找科普利吧 |
[1:03:20] | He’s got Nicky and Joe. | 尼基和乔在他手上 |
[1:03:27] | 梅里克 | |
[1:03:28] | It can hardly be unique if they can make another copy. | 如果他们能复制 它就不可能独一无二 |
[1:03:32] | I’ve got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[1:03:39] | Ah! Gentlemen, welcome. | 先生们 欢迎光临 |
[1:03:41] | I am truly honored to meet you. | 能见到你们 我深感荣幸 |
[1:03:44] | Together, we shall do such things. | 我们携手 能成就不凡之事 |
[1:03:46] | What they are yet, I know not, | 我尚不知道此事的真貌 |
[1:03:47] | but they shall be the terrors of the Earth. | 但它们必是人间之灾祸 |
[1:03:49] | Or, um, rather the saviors. | 亦或人间之解药 |
[1:03:53] | Lear… | 《李尔王》 |
[1:03:55] | Shakespeare. | 莎士比亚写的 |
[1:03:57] | Can we take the cuffs off? | 能把手铐取了吗 |
[1:03:59] | No, sir. We can’t. | 不 先生 不能取 |
[1:04:02] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[1:04:03] | Let’s get off on the right foot, shall we? | 我们重新开始 如何 |
[1:04:05] | I’m Steven Merrick, youngest CEO in pharma. | 我是史蒂文·梅里克 制药界最年轻的CEO |
[1:04:08] | Our work here is all about balance. | 我们的工作讲究平衡 |
[1:04:11] | How do we push the scientific frontiers | 在推进科学进步的同时 |
[1:04:13] | whilst also turning a little profit? | 顺便挣点小钱 |
[1:04:17] | There’s your balance, asshole. | 你要的平衡 混蛋 |
[1:04:20] | – Mr. Merrick? – Yes, yes, yes. | -梅里克先生 -我知道了 知道了 |
[1:04:22] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[1:04:24] | Mr. Copley provided me with footage of your unique talent, | 科普利先生给我看了记录你们独特天赋的录像 |
[1:04:29] | but I prefer my evidence to be indisputable. | 可我更喜欢眼见为实 |
[1:04:33] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:34] | Mr. Merrick! | 梅里克先生 |
[1:04:36] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[1:04:39] | Shit! | 靠 |
[1:04:44] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[1:04:47] | The Nobel Prize. | 诺贝尔奖 |
[1:04:49] | And a fair few quid to boot. | 还有能榨取的利益 |
[1:04:54] | We brought a cancer drug to the market last quarter. | 上个季度 我们上市了一种抗癌药物 |
[1:04:57] | It’s already saved hundreds of thousands of lives. | 它已经挽救了成千上万人的性命 |
[1:05:01] | Yet, in development, | 可在研发过程中 |
[1:05:02] | it killed a quarter of a million lab mice. | 这种药物杀死了几十万只实验小鼠 |
[1:05:05] | Now, I didn’t ask for their little permissions. | 我可没征求那些小鼠的同意 |
[1:05:08] | I’m not gonna ask for yours. | 同样也不会征求你们的同意 |
[1:05:10] | He thinks you’re a mouse, Nicky. | 他觉得你是老鼠 尼基 |
[1:05:12] | There’s genetic code inside you | 你们体内的遗传密码 |
[1:05:14] | which could help every human being on Earth. | 能够拯救地球上每一个人 |
[1:05:18] | We’re morally obliged to take it. | 取走它是我们的道德义务 |
[1:05:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:22] | What is that? Wait! | 你要干嘛 等等 |
[1:05:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:05:34] | I’ll keep you informed of my progress. | 我会随时向你汇报进展 |
[1:05:36] | Yes. Yes, you do that. | 好的 就这么办 |
[1:05:45] | Mr. Merrick… | 梅里克先生 |
[1:05:48] | this is about science, | 此事的重点是科学 |
[1:05:50] | not profits… | 不是利益 |
[1:05:51] | or sadism. | 更不是施虐 |
[1:05:54] | You owe me two more. | 你还欠我两个人 |
[1:06:03] | Come on, Book. You’ve been working on that for hours. | 快点啊 布克 你查了好几个小时了 |
[1:06:06] | He’s a security expert. | 他是个安全专家 |
[1:06:08] | He leaves no footprints. It’s gonna take time. | 没留下任何踪迹 得费点时间了 |
[1:06:10] | You got a satellite link? | 你连卫星链路了吗 |
[1:06:14] | Yeah. | 连了 |
[1:06:16] | Follow the money. | 追踪钱的去向 |
[1:06:17] | Whoever he’s working for, maybe? | 或许能找到雇他的人 |
[1:06:21] | That’s how we track militants. | 我们就是这么追查激进分子的 |
[1:06:32] | I’m sure you already tried that. | 不过你肯定已经试过了 |
[1:06:33] | Yeah, it won’t hurt to try again. | 再试一次无伤大雅 |
[1:06:37] | You know how it works, Nile. | 你知道这事会如何发展 奈尔 |
[1:06:40] | Get some sleep while you can. | 趁着有时间赶紧睡一会吧 |
[1:06:42] | I brought you a change of clothes. | 我给你带了干净衣服 |
[1:06:48] | I’m going out for a bit. | 我要出去一趟 |
[1:06:52] | – Are you all right, boss? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 老大 -没事 |
[1:07:15] | Just because we keep living doesn’t mean we stop hurting. | 永生不代表不会疼 |
[1:07:27] | Why us? | 为什么是我们 |
[1:07:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:07:33] | 出自《李尔王》 | |
[1:07:33] | That way madness lies. | 再想下去会发疯的 |
[1:07:35] | I thought you were the brains of this outfit. | 我还以为你是队里的智囊呢 |
[1:07:43] | Tell you what I do wonder… | 其实我好奇的是 |
[1:07:47] | is why you? | 为什么是你 |
[1:07:50] | And why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[1:07:55] | How old is Andy? | 安迪多大了 |
[1:07:57] | Well, she says she… she doesn’t remember. | 她说 她不记得了 |
[1:08:01] | And she may not. I don’t know. | 也许真的不记得了 我也不清楚 |
[1:08:05] | But what I do know is she was alone for a long time | 不过我知道 她找到同类之前 |
[1:08:07] | before she found anyone like her. | 独自一人度过了很长时间 |
[1:08:09] | A very long time. | 非常漫长的时间 |
[1:08:11] | What about you? You have someone? | 你呢 有人陪伴着你吗 |
[1:08:15] | Just my family. | 只有家人 |
[1:08:24] | I had three sons. | 我有过三个儿子 |
[1:08:28] | And the youngest one, Jean-Pierre… | 年龄最小的 叫让·皮埃尔 |
[1:08:32] | was the last one to die. | 他是最后一个去世的 |
[1:08:33] | He was 42 when… | 他那时42岁 |
[1:08:36] | cancer took him. | 癌症夺走了他的生命 |
[1:08:40] | The only way is forward now. | 别无选择 只能前进 |
[1:08:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:08:43] | You’ll always and forever be the young woman right there… | 你永生永世都会是现在这个年轻女人的模样 |
[1:08:49] | but everyone around you, | 可你身边的每个人 |
[1:08:50] | everyone you love… | 你爱的每个人 |
[1:08:53] | is gonna grow old, | 都会变老 |
[1:08:56] | is gonna… | 都会 |
[1:08:57] | is gonna suffer and is gonna die. | 受尽痛苦 然后死去 |
[1:09:07] | And if you try to… | 要是你试着 |
[1:09:09] | if you try to touch their lives… | 要是你参与到他们的生活中去 |
[1:09:12] | well, they will get to learn your secret. | 他们就会发现你的秘密 |
[1:09:15] | They will beg you to share it with them, | 他们会求你分享你的能力 |
[1:09:16] | and you won’t be able to. | 但你没办法分享 |
[1:09:19] | And they won’t believe you, of course. | 当然 他们不会相信你 |
[1:09:25] | And they will tell you… | 他们会说 |
[1:09:28] | that you don’t love them. | 你不爱他们 |
[1:09:31] | That your love is weak… | 你的爱太脆弱 |
[1:09:35] | or selfish. | 太自私 |
[1:09:38] | And you will never forget… | 而你永远都忘不了 |
[1:09:41] | the hate… | 他们眼中的 |
[1:09:43] | and despair in their eyes. | 恨意与绝望 |
[1:09:50] | And you will know what it is to lose… | 到那时 你就真正懂得了 |
[1:09:56] | everyone you’ve ever loved. | 失去一切心爱之人是什么样的滋味 |
[1:10:26] | 创可贴 优碘 | |
[1:11:00] | Do you have a bathroom? | 这里有洗手间吗 |
[1:11:02] | No. | 没有 |
[1:11:08] | But we have a storeroom. | 不过有间储藏室 |
[1:11:12] | Do you need help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[1:11:36] | Stitches would be better, but… | 最好缝针 不过 |
[1:11:39] | this will help. | 这也能将就一下 |
[1:11:41] | You haven’t asked. | 你还没问我 |
[1:11:43] | Your business is yours. | 那是你的事 |
[1:11:48] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[1:11:50] | What does it matter why? | 原因重要吗 |
[1:11:54] | Today, I put this on your wound. | 今天 我帮你处理伤口 |
[1:11:56] | Tomorrow… | 明天 |
[1:11:58] | you help someone up when they fall. | 别人有难 你也会伸出援手 |
[1:12:04] | We’re not meant to be alone. | 我们并非生而孤独 |
[1:12:12] | There. | 好了 |
[1:12:15] | This should do. | 应该可以了 |
[1:12:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:12:59] | Andromache, help me! | 安德洛玛刻 帮帮我 |
[1:13:01] | Why won’t it stop? | 血为什么流个不停 |
[1:13:04] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[1:13:05] | Lykon. | 兰肯 |
[1:13:08] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[1:13:10] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:13:12] | It… | 到 |
[1:13:14] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[1:13:33] | How long will the testing take? | 试验要花多久 |
[1:13:36] | Until we have results we can replicate. | 一直到我们获得可复制的结果为止 |
[1:13:42] | Do you feel the wound trying to close? | 你能感受到伤口愈合吗 |
[1:13:46] | You don’t need them for that. | 不用他们也能获得结果 |
[1:13:49] | You’ve got the samples, blood, tissue, DNA. | 你已经拿到了样本 血样 组织 DNA |
[1:13:51] | Well, you know the concept of proprietary data, | 你懂得什么叫专有数据吧 |
[1:13:55] | and they’re the product. | 他们就是专有数据的产物 |
[1:13:58] | They go in the vault. They stay there under lock and key. | 他们得被关在保险库里 严加看管 |
[1:14:02] | For… ever? | 永远吗 |
[1:14:04] | We can’t have them strolling back out into the world… | 我们可不能让他们重回人世 |
[1:14:07] | into my competitors’ laps. | 落入竞争对手的手中 |
[1:14:10] | If this takes years, maybe decades, | 就算花上几年 几十年 |
[1:14:13] | what does it matter to them? | 对他们来说又有什么区别 |
[1:14:15] | If we can unlock their genetic code, | 如果我们能破解他们的遗传密码 |
[1:14:17] | the world will be begging us for the key. | 整个世界都会乞求我们手中的答案 |
[1:14:21] | Remarkable. | 非同寻常 |
[1:14:25] | You will not be able to give him what he wants. | 你给不了他想要的结果 |
[1:14:28] | You think I go too far? | 你觉得我太过火了吗 |
[1:14:30] | That I am unethical? | 违背了伦理吗 |
[1:14:33] | I would say immoral. | 在我看来是不道德 |
[1:14:36] | I believe this can change the world. | 我相信这能改变世界 |
[1:14:38] | A fine justification. | 只是冠冕堂皇的理由 |
[1:14:41] | I’ve heard it so many times before. | 我听过无数遍了 |
[1:14:58] | As much as I like watching you sleep, I’m glad you’re awake. | 虽然我很爱看你睡觉 不过还好你醒了 |
[1:15:03] | Bed head? | 头发压乱了 |
[1:15:08] | Nicely tousled. | 凌乱得恰到好处 |
[1:15:15] | Do you know, I was thinking about Malta. | 你知道吗 我一直在想马耳他 |
[1:15:19] | What time in Malta? | 在马耳他的哪一次 |
[1:15:24] | That time in Malta. | 那一次啊 |
[1:15:31] | We should go back there. | 我们应该回那里去 |
[1:15:35] | That would be nice. | 那样一定很好 |
[1:16:09] | Your mom and brother? | 你妈妈和弟弟吗 |
[1:16:10] | You have my phone? | 你拿了我的手机 |
[1:16:23] | Where’s your father? | 你爸爸呢 |
[1:16:26] | Killed in action when I was 11. | 他在我11岁时阵亡了 |
[1:16:32] | Here… | 看 |
[1:16:39] | My mom, she was drowning after he died. | 他死后 我妈痛不欲生 |
[1:16:43] | South Side of Chicago, | 在芝加哥南部 |
[1:16:45] | a million different ways we could have went left. | 我们一不小心就可能流连失所 |
[1:16:49] | She fought for us. | 但她为我们拼尽全力 |
[1:16:51] | Never backed down. | 从未退缩过 |
[1:16:53] | Never let us back down either. | 也从不让我们退缩 |
[1:16:58] | You come from warriors. | 你出身军旅之家 |
[1:17:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:17:03] | I do. | 确实 |
[1:17:07] | I can’t remember what my mother looked like. | 我记不起我母亲的长相了 |
[1:17:12] | Or my sisters. | 也记不起我的姐妹 |
[1:17:17] | None of them. | 都不记得了 |
[1:17:20] | Time steals it all away, I guess. | 我猜是被时间偷走了 |
[1:17:24] | It’s not what time steals… | 重要的不是时间偷走了什么 |
[1:17:27] | it’s what it leaves behind. | 而是时间留下了什么 |
[1:17:32] | Things you can’t forget. | 有些事情你忘不掉的 |
[1:17:37] | I gave up searching for her. | 我放弃了继续搜寻她 |
[1:17:43] | I made Quynh a promise and I broke it. | 我对琼做出了承诺 却没有履行它 |
[1:17:53] | I’m getting Joe and Nicky back. | 我要把乔和尼基救回来 |
[1:17:59] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[1:18:03] | “Whatever it takes”? | “不惜一切代价” |
[1:18:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:18:11] | Guys, I found something. | 伙计们 我有发现 |
[1:18:13] | An address just outside of London. | 一个伦敦城外的地址 |
[1:18:21] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:18:29] | 萨里郡 | |
[1:18:29] | 英国 | |
[1:19:01] | Go scout the back. | 到后面侦查去 |
[1:19:12] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[1:19:14] | Yes, you can. | 你能 |
[1:19:15] | I mean, I’m not doing this. | 我是说 我不做 |
[1:19:22] | You’re one of us now. | 你现在是我们中的一员 |
[1:19:24] | We would do the same for you. | 我们也会为你这么做 |
[1:19:25] | – I never even had a choice. – None of us had a choice. | -我根本没有选择 -我们都没有选择 |
[1:19:29] | There isn’t a choice. | 根本不存在选择 |
[1:19:31] | The day I died, | 我死的那天 |
[1:19:33] | I killed the guy that killed me. | 我杀了那个杀了我的人 |
[1:19:38] | They try to condition us, you know? | 军队训练我们的条件反射 |
[1:19:40] | Thousands of hours of training. | 训练了几千小时 |
[1:19:42] | Two shots, quick kill. | 两枪就能利落地杀人 |
[1:19:47] | But they can’t teach you how to live with it. | 但是他们没法教我们如何承受内疚 |
[1:19:49] | You’ve gotta feel it, Nile. | 这是你的必经之路 奈尔 |
[1:19:52] | Every one. | 人人都是如此 |
[1:19:53] | I saw what you did in that church. | 我看到你在那间教堂里做的事了 |
[1:19:57] | All those bodies. | 那么多尸体 |
[1:19:59] | Is that supposed to be me? | 你是要我那么做吗 |
[1:20:02] | Is that what we’re supposed to do, and we don’t even know why? | 我们应该那么做吗 而我们甚至都不知道原因 |
[1:20:05] | You think knowing is gonna make you sleep better at night? | 你觉得知道原因就能睡得安稳吗 |
[1:20:09] | I can’t be that. | 我不能变成那样 |
[1:20:13] | My family, | 我的家人 |
[1:20:16] | they’re gonna get old and I won’t, | 他们会变老 而我不会 |
[1:20:18] | but it’ll be years before they realize that. | 但他们要过好多年才会注意到 |
[1:20:23] | I still have time with them. | 我仍然有时间和他们在一起 |
[1:20:29] | Here. | 给 |
[1:20:33] | Take the car, | 把车开走 |
[1:20:35] | and when you ditch it, ditch the weapons. | 弃车时也把武器一起丢掉 |
[1:20:40] | You gonna be okay? | 你没问题吗 |
[1:20:43] | Always. | 永远没问题 |
[1:20:57] | Where’s Nile? | 奈尔去哪了 |
[1:20:59] | You and me, Book. Now and always. | 只有你我 布克 从现在直到永远 |
[1:21:09] | Guildford station in one mile. | 距桂福德站不到两公里 |
[1:21:13] | 火车站 须安检 | |
[1:21:41] | Empty? | 空的 |
[1:21:49] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:21:52] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[1:22:26] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[1:22:32] | Andromache the Scythian. | 塞西亚人安德洛玛刻 |
[1:22:34] | The eternal warrior. | 永生的战士 |
[1:22:37] | – Book? – I’m right here. | -布克 -我在 |
[1:22:47] | Where are Joe and Nicky? | 乔和尼基在哪 |
[1:22:54] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:22:56] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:22:56] | – What are you doing? – Andy, calm down! | -你在做什么 -安迪 冷静 |
[1:22:59] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:05] | You set us up? | 你设计了我们 |
[1:23:09] | Please listen. | 听好 |
[1:23:12] | When my wife died, | 我妻子死后 |
[1:23:14] | I devoted myself to your work. | 我沉迷于研究你 |
[1:23:17] | I learned your secret history, | 我挖掘出隐藏在历史夹缝中 |
[1:23:19] | written in the margins… | 如同传说一样流传的 |
[1:23:20] | 希腊 | |
[1:23:21] | passed on like legend. | 你的神秘经历 |
[1:23:22] | 安德洛玛刻 | |
[1:23:23] | 悲剧 | |
[1:23:24] | What was dismissed as a myth was, in fact, immortality. | 你的永生被人们当作不实的神话 |
[1:23:29] | You could help end… needless suffering. | 你可以帮助减少无谓的痛苦 |
[1:23:42] | Humanity needs you to share your gifts. | 你们需要把天赋分享给人类 |
[1:23:45] | Humanity can screw itself. | 管人类去死 |
[1:23:53] | – Andy… – Don’t, you fucking coward. | -安迪 -滚开 你这懦夫 |
[1:24:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:24:03] | Why, Book? | 为什么 布克 |
[1:24:04] | – Andy, listen… – Why? | -安迪 听我说 -为什么 |
[1:24:08] | If Merrick can discover how we keep living, | 如果梅里克能揭示我们永生的秘密 |
[1:24:11] | he might find a way how to end it. | 也许他就能找到终结永生的方法 |
[1:24:20] | That’s what you wanted. | 这是你的心愿 |
[1:24:22] | Oh, Book. What have you done? | 布克 你都做了什么 |
[1:24:28] | Not like this, Book. | 不是这样 布克 |
[1:24:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:24:36] | You’re still bleeding. | 你还在流血 |
[1:24:39] | You’re still bleeding. | 你还在流血 |
[1:24:40] | What? Shit. | 什么 见鬼 |
[1:24:42] | She’s not healing. | 她没有愈合 |
[1:24:44] | – What? – Look at this. She’s not healing. | -什么 -看这个 她还在流血 |
[1:24:45] | Go get something. Go on! Go on! | 去拿东西止血 快点 |
[1:24:51] | Andy, look at me. | 安迪 看着我 |
[1:24:53] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:24:55] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[1:25:00] | It wouldn’t have changed anything. | 说了也不会改变什么 |
[1:25:03] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:25:05] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:25:06] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:25:08] | Get her out of here. | 带她离开这里 |
[1:25:12] | Secure him. | 抓住他 |
[1:25:13] | Nice work, Copley. | 做得好 科普利 |
[1:25:17] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:25:19] | She’s wounded. Gunshot. | 她受伤了 枪伤 |
[1:25:21] | Why isn’t she healing? | 她为什么没有愈合 |
[1:25:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:25:26] | She’s not immortal. | 她并非永生不死 |
[1:25:28] | – What do you mean, “Not immortal?” – I mean it’s gone. | -什么意思 -就是说能力消失了 |
[1:25:40] | You’re a bloody mess. | 你伤得好重 |
[1:25:46] | Now, how old are you? | 你多大了 |
[1:25:50] | Come closer and I’ll tell you. | 靠近点 我来告诉你 |
[1:25:56] | Let’s get them home. | 把他们带回去 |
[1:25:58] | – Let her go. – Cover me. | -放她走 -掩护我 |
[1:25:59] | – No! No! – Let her go! | -不 不 -放开她 |
[1:26:03] | Get her up. | 把她弄起来 |
[1:26:08] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:12] | I’m sorry, Andy. | 对不起 安迪 |
[1:26:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:17] | Hold him still. | 抓好他 |
[1:26:21] | Mr. Merrick, look. If it’s | 梅里克先生 听着 |
[1:26:22] | true and she’s somehow not immortal anymore, | 如果她真的失去能力了 |
[1:26:24] | then she might not survive the testing. | 她可能撑不过试验 |
[1:26:27] | This will be murder. | 那就是谋杀了 |
[1:26:28] | As if the CIA never disappeared anyone. | 说得好像中情局没杀过人一样 |
[1:26:30] | As if they never conducted covert research. | 好像他们没有做过秘密研究一样 |
[1:26:32] | No. | 不 |
[1:26:34] | No, this is not what we agreed. | 我们说好的不是这样 |
[1:26:37] | We don’t stop. | 我们可不会停手 |
[1:26:44] | 梅里克药业 | |
[1:26:49] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[1:26:51] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[1:26:54] | She’s not healing. | 她的伤口没有愈合 |
[1:26:58] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[1:27:06] | I need to get a line in her and stop the bleeding. | 我得给她缝合并止血 |
[1:27:09] | Keep her alive at all costs. | 不惜一切代价保住她的命 |
[1:27:12] | Don’t you see? Between Sudan and now, something’s changed. | 你不明白吗 苏丹那次之后 有什么改变了 |
[1:27:15] | – Find out what. – This will stabilize her, | -找到那个变量 -这个能让她镇静下来 |
[1:27:18] | but I have to stitch her | 但是我得给她缝合 |
[1:27:19] | – and give her antibiotics. – Good. | -然后给她注射抗生素 -好 |
[1:27:22] | All things die. | 万物终有一死 |
[1:27:25] | What was that? | 什么 |
[1:27:27] | Everything has to die, Mr. Merrick. | 有生就有死 梅里克先生 |
[1:27:31] | The only reason we haven’t… | 我们没死的唯一理由就是 |
[1:27:34] | is that it’s not our time yet. | 我们的死期还没到 |
[1:27:37] | If it’s now Andromache’s, nothing you can do will stop it. | 如果现在是安迪的死期 你做什么都阻止不了 |
[1:27:40] | You’d be surprised by what my products can do. | 我的产品的效力会让你大吃一惊的 |
[1:27:46] | I will carve slices off you for years to get what I want. | 只要能达成目的 我可以年复一年的折磨你们 |
[1:27:50] | Your time is coming. | 你的死期就快到了 |
[1:27:52] | As is yours. | 你的也是 |
[1:27:58] | I expect results! | 我要结果 |
[1:28:03] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[1:28:16] | Are you Copley? | 你是科普利吗 |
[1:28:18] | – He sent you to finish me off. – Who? | -他派你来杀我 -谁 |
[1:28:22] | Where’s Andy and Booker? | 安迪和布克在哪 |
[1:28:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:28:29] | Son of a bitch! | 妈的 |
[1:28:32] | You’re another one. | 你是另一个 |
[1:28:34] | Yeah. I’m new. | 对 我是新人 |
[1:28:37] | – Where are they? – They’re in a lab… | -他们在哪 -在一个实验室里 |
[1:28:40] | being tested. | 接受试验 |
[1:28:43] | Tortured. | 被折磨 |
[1:28:44] | Merrick… | 梅里克 |
[1:28:46] | he only cares about her immortality, | 他只在乎她的永生能力 |
[1:28:49] | not what she’s done with it. | 不在乎她用永生达成的成就 |
[1:28:51] | “What she’s done with it”? | “用永生达成的成就” |
[1:28:53] | 黑山 | |
[1:28:53] | Montenegro, 1916. | 1916年 黑山 |
[1:28:54] | 移民之女 | |
[1:28:56] | She saved a family of refugees whose daughter would discover | 她救了一家难民 其中的女儿 |
[1:28:58] | the technique for the early detection of diabetes. | 后来发现了早期诊断糖尿病的方法 |
[1:29:02] | This one… | 这个 |
[1:29:03] | Her grandson would save | 她的孙子 |
[1:29:04] | 317 people from the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. | 救了317人 带他们逃脱柬埔寨红色高棉暴政 |
[1:29:06] | 数百人自红色高棉死囚营脱身 | |
[1:29:08] | This guy… | 这个人 |
[1:29:09] | This man prevented an accidental nuclear exchange in 1978 | 在1978年阻止了意外的核战争爆发 |
[1:29:13] | and likely saved civilization as a result. | 很可能间接拯救了人类 |
[1:29:17] | The famous… | 有名的 |
[1:29:19] | and the unknown names. | 和无名的人们 |
[1:29:25] | She saves a life, | 她拯救一条生命 |
[1:29:26] | two, three generations later, we reap the benefits. | 两三代人之后 我们从中获益 |
[1:29:30] | 1915年被安迪所救 | |
[1:29:35] | She’s in it. | 她参与其中 |
[1:29:38] | She can’t see it. | 却看不清全貌 |
[1:29:43] | But you could. | 但你可以 |
[1:29:45] | You could and you gave them up. | 你看清了 但还是出卖了他们 |
[1:29:48] | I thought it could be the end of disease. | 我以为这能终结疾病 |
[1:29:52] | I thought it could be the end of suffering. | 我以为这能终结苦难 |
[1:30:00] | She couldn’t talk… | 临终时 |
[1:30:03] | at the end… | 她都说不出话来 |
[1:30:05] | my wife. | 我的妻子 |
[1:30:08] | She couldn’t breathe. | 她喘不上气 |
[1:30:11] | I couldn’t do… | 但我却 |
[1:30:13] | anything. | 无能为力 |
[1:30:17] | It was supposed to be a gift… | 这本该是送给全世界的 |
[1:30:20] | to the world. | 礼物 |
[1:30:21] | It wasn’t your gift to give. | 这不是你能送的礼物 |
[1:30:30] | Why would the immortality end? | 为什么永生会终结 |
[1:30:33] | What? | 什么 |
[1:30:35] | She wouldn’t stop bleeding. | 她血流不止 |
[1:30:38] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[1:30:41] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪 |
[1:31:19] | There’s no cameras here. | 这里没有监控 |
[1:31:21] | That’s how he gets people in and out unseen. | 方便神不知鬼不觉地让人进出 |
[1:31:23] | – How many shooters on site? – At least 30. | -有多少枪手 -至少三十个 |
[1:31:27] | Their boss, Keane, is ex-Special Forces. | 他们的老大基恩 是前特种部队成员 |
[1:31:29] | What kind of CEO rolls around with his own personal army? | 什么样的总裁会整天带着个人军队到处转悠 |
[1:31:32] | These days? | 这年头吗 |
[1:31:35] | Most of them. | 大多数都会 |
[1:31:36] | – What are you doing? – I’m gonna make this right. | -你在干什么 -我要挽回这一切 |
[1:31:38] | Your dying won’t do that. | 你的死不能挽回什么 |
[1:31:40] | But I’m supposed to let you walk in there by yourself? | 那我就要看着你一个人走进去吗 |
[1:31:43] | Out of the two of us, | 我们两个之中 |
[1:31:44] | I’m the one who will walk out of there again, | 我才是那个能活着走出来的人 |
[1:31:46] | one way or another. | 无论是怎么出来 |
[1:31:52] | You got me here. | 你带我来就足够了 |
[1:31:59] | There’s a private lab on the 15th floor. | 十五楼有个秘密实验室 |
[1:32:02] | It’s empty. | 里面是空的 |
[1:32:05] | This will get you access. | 这个能让你进去 |
[1:32:11] | You should get out of here before the noise starts. | 在枪声响起前 你该赶紧离开 |
[1:32:22] | Good luck, Ms. Freeman. | 祝你好运 弗里曼女士 |
[1:33:03] | Floor’s closed. How’d you get up here? | 这楼层封锁了 你是怎么上来的 |
[1:33:05] | Sorry, I was just looking… | 抱歉 我只是在找 |
[1:33:06] | Hands! Let me see your hands. | 手 举起你的双手 |
[1:33:14] | Zero, this is Alpha 2-2. | 总部 我是A22 |
[1:33:17] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:33:20] | Zero. Send. | 这里是总部 请讲 |
[1:33:21] | We’ve had an intruder. Target is down. | 有人闯入 目标已击毙 |
[1:33:26] | See if you can get an ID off the body. | 检查能否确认尸体身份 |
[1:33:36] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[1:33:38] | TAC teams, find Merrick now! | 战术小队 立刻找到梅里克 |
[1:33:46] | – You selfish piece of shit! – Joe, leave it. Please! | -你这个自私的废物 -乔 别说了 拜托 |
[1:33:49] | What do you know of the weight of all these years alone? | 你知道独自一个人熬过这么多年有多难吗 |
[1:33:53] | – You’re a very pathetic man, Booker. – Joe, Stop. | -你真可悲 布克 -乔 别说了 |
[1:33:55] | You and Nicky always had each other, right? | 你和尼基一直拥有彼此 不是吗 |
[1:33:58] | And all we had… | 而我们有的 |
[1:34:00] | was our grief. | 只是悲痛 |
[1:34:01] | Well, now you have even more. | 那你现在可以有更多悲痛了 |
[1:34:11] | – Who the hell are you? – Where’s the lab? | -你是谁 -实验室在哪 |
[1:34:26] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:34:27] | There’s another one! | 我们漏了一个 |
[1:34:32] | She’s going for the rest of them. | 她要去找她的伙伴们 |
[1:34:33] | Doctor’s lab, now! | 在博士实验室 快去 |
[1:34:34] | I’m locking you down in the penthouse until this is over. | 这一切结束前 我要把你锁在顶层 |
[1:34:51] | Nile. | 奈尔 |
[1:34:54] | Behind you! | 小心身后 |
[1:34:58] | Nile! | 奈尔 |
[1:35:03] | There’s four shooters at the door and more coming. | 门口有四个枪手 还有更多在赶来 |
[1:35:13] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[1:35:21] | Immortal or not, | 不管你是不是永生不死 |
[1:35:23] | you made a promise. | 你承诺过 |
[1:35:25] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[1:35:28] | I’ve seen it, Andy. | 我看到了 安迪 |
[1:35:31] | I know all the good you’ve done. | 我知道你做过的那些善事 |
[1:35:44] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[1:35:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:35:52] | No, just leave me here. | 不 让我留在这 |
[1:35:54] | No man left behind. | 不能丢下任何人 |
[1:35:55] | There’s always a first time. | 凡事总有第一次 |
[1:35:57] | He’s nothing but a traitor. That’s… | 他不过是个叛徒 |
[1:35:58] | Stop! This is not the time for it. | 闭嘴 现在不是互相指责的时候 |
[1:36:02] | We don’t get a say in when it ends. We never have. | 我们不能决定什么时候死 从来都不能 |
[1:36:05] | But we can control how we live. | 但我们可以决定怎么活 |
[1:36:08] | And to be honest, Book, | 而且说实话 布克 |
[1:36:11] | you and I, | 你和我 |
[1:36:12] | we’ve been doing a shit job of it. | 我们一直都活得不怎么样 |
[1:36:14] | Now, get up. | 给我起来 |
[1:36:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:36:17] | We stop Merrick here and now | 我们必须在这里阻止梅里克 |
[1:36:19] | or he never stops coming after us. | 不然他永远都不会放过我们 |
[1:36:28] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[1:36:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定你可以吗 |
[1:36:32] | This changes nothing. | 这不会改变什么 |
[1:36:34] | We walk out of here like always. | 我们会像以往那样 |
[1:36:37] | Together. | 一起活着出去 |
[1:36:39] | Let’s get this motherfucker. | 去抓那混蛋吧 |
[1:36:58] | Cover Andy. | 掩护安迪 |
[1:37:26] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[1:38:31] | Man! Andy! | 天啊 安迪 |
[1:38:40] | Joe, Nicky, we’re moving out! | 乔 尼基 我们先出去 |
[1:38:43] | Assault team, move! | 突击队 出发 |
[1:38:45] | You two, flank. | 你们两个 侧方包围 |
[1:39:44] | What’s your location? | 你们在哪 |
[1:39:47] | Enough of this shit. | 我受够了 |
[1:40:03] | Let’s go. Andy. | 走吧 去找安迪 |
[1:40:07] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快 快 快 |
[1:40:13] | Shit! Jammed! | 该死 卡住了 |
[1:40:20] | Where’s Andy? | 安迪去哪了 |
[1:40:24] | Hold at the bridge. | 守住走廊 |
[1:40:26] | – Roger that. – Fuck. | -收到 -可恶 |
[1:41:08] | Where’s Merrick? | 梅里克在哪 |
[1:41:16] | Penthouse. | 顶层 |
[1:41:21] | What do you think? Oslo 67? | 你怎么想 67年奥斯陆那招 |
[1:41:23] | So Paulo 34. Nile’s with me. | 34年圣保罗 奈尔跟着我 |
[1:41:26] | What happened in So Paulo in 1934? | 1934年圣保罗发生了什么 |
[1:41:28] | 1834. | 是1834年 |
[1:41:30] | You’ll see. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[1:41:40] | First team, hold the hall. | 一队 守住走廊 |
[1:41:50] | First team. | 一队 |
[1:42:00] | Wait for the signal. | 等我信号 |
[1:42:02] | This gonna be like the last signal? | 像上次那个信号一样吗 |
[1:42:05] | Go big or go home. | 不成功便成仁 |
[1:42:09] | Keane. | 基恩 |
[1:42:12] | Keane, how many more do we have coming? | 基恩 我们还有多少增援 |
[1:42:15] | This is it. | 没有了 |
[1:42:16] | Dig in. | 全体注意 |
[1:42:26] | I’ll make the entry. | 我来打头 |
[1:42:28] | Stay tight to me, okay? | 跟紧我 好吗 |
[1:42:30] | I’ll protect you. | 我来保护你 |
[1:42:34] | I go through first. | 我先上 |
[1:42:35] | I always go first. | 一直都是我先 |
[1:42:37] | Andy, put on the damn armor. | 安迪 穿上防弹衣 |
[1:42:39] | It’s like Nicky said, | 就像尼基说的 |
[1:42:40] | “If it’s my time, it’s my time.” | “如果真的轮到了我 我躲不过的” |
[1:42:43] | If this doesn’t work out, | 如果这次没成功 |
[1:42:47] | next time, you go first. | 下一次你先上 |
[1:42:59] | What the hell are they waiting for? | 她们到底在拖什么 |
[1:43:03] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:43:36] | You shot Nicky. | 你开枪打了尼基 |
[1:43:38] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该那么做的 |
[1:43:55] | The elevator is going down! | 电梯向下去了 |
[1:43:57] | – Merrick is getting away! – Go! | -梅里克要逃走了 -走 |
[1:44:00] | I’ll stay with Andy. | 我留下来陪安迪 |
[1:44:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:44:17] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 还行 |
[1:44:20] | It just hurts. | 就是有点疼 |
[1:44:25] | Actually, everything hurts. | 事实上浑身都疼 |
[1:44:28] | Well, wait until tomorrow. | 那明天有你好受的了 |
[1:44:36] | Can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[1:44:46] | I think you showed up when I lost my immortality. | 我认为我失去永生能力的时候 你就出现了 |
[1:44:50] | So I could see what it was like. | 这样我就能看清楚 |
[1:44:53] | So I could remember. | 我就可以想起来 |
[1:44:55] | Remember? | 想起什么 |
[1:44:57] | Remember what it… | 想起那种 |
[1:45:01] | what it was like to feel unbreakable. | 坚不可摧的感觉 |
[1:45:05] | Remarkable. | 无与伦比的感觉 |
[1:45:11] | You reminded me there are people… | 是你提醒我世上还有许多 |
[1:45:15] | still worth fighting for. | 值得为之奋战的人 |
[1:45:26] | I know how I want to spend the time I’ve got left. | 我明白自己想怎样度过剩下的时间 |
[1:45:31] | You’re gonna spend it with us, Andy. | 你将和我们一起度过 安迪 |
[1:45:35] | You selfish little bitch! | 你这个自私的贱人 |
[1:45:37] | I will kill her! | 你敢动我就杀了她 |
[1:45:44] | All the lives you could save. | 本来你可以拯救无数人 |
[1:45:49] | Don’t you see what we could do here? | 你难道不明白我们能成就什么吗 |
[1:45:52] | You are priceless. | 你是无价之宝 |
[1:45:56] | Hey, Nile. | 奈尔 |
[1:45:59] | Do you think he speaks Russian? | 你觉得他会说俄语吗 |
[1:46:15] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:46:22] | Play dead, motherfucker. | 给我装死 混蛋 |
[1:46:32] | Nile? | 奈尔 |
[1:46:44] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[1:46:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:46:55] | Faster than the elevator. | 比电梯快多了 |
[1:47:00] | It’s okay, Nile. | 没事了 奈尔 |
[1:47:04] | Give me your hand. | 手伸过来 |
[1:47:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:48:13] | 五百年来 本酒吧招待了各种各样的顾客 锡制吧台在十九世纪很普遍 本酒吧是少数幸存到二十世纪的 可说是现存英国历史最悠久的酒吧 | |
[1:48:39] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样 |
[1:48:41] | They’re still deciding. | 他们还在考虑 |
[1:48:45] | There’s not much to decide. | 没什么好考虑的 |
[1:48:46] | It’s not like they can kill me. | 他们又不能把我给杀了 |
[1:48:55] | Oh, she gave it back? | 她还给你了吗 |
[1:48:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:49:00] | Talked to Copley. | 跟科普利谈过了 |
[1:49:04] | Said he could fix it. | 他说他能搞定 |
[1:49:07] | Make it look like I was killed in action. | 把我伪装成是阵亡的 |
[1:49:12] | My family will mourn, but, uh… | 我的家人会为我哀悼 但是 |
[1:49:18] | They’ll be able to move on. | 他们总会向前看的 |
[1:49:23] | It’s just like what we did with my dad. | 就像我们面对我爸去世时一样 |
[1:49:28] | I just really want to hear my mom’s voice one more time. | 我只是想再听一次我妈的声音 |
[1:49:34] | You’re a good kid, Nile. | 你是个好孩子 奈尔 |
[1:49:39] | You’re gonna be great for the team. | 在队伍里你会大有所为的 |
[1:50:05] | There’s got to be a price. | 你肯定得付出代价 |
[1:50:11] | One hundred years from today, they’ll meet you here. | 一百年后的今天 他们会在这里等你 |
[1:50:16] | Till then, you’re alone. | 在那之前 你要孤身一人 |
[1:50:25] | I hoped for less, but… | 我希望处罚能轻些 但是 |
[1:50:29] | I expected more. | 我本以为会更重 |
[1:50:31] | Nile was gonna let you off with an apology. | 奈尔本来打算让你道歉就行了 |
[1:50:39] | Just give her some time. | 再多给她点时间 |
[1:50:53] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[1:51:22] | I won’t see you again. | 我再也见不到你了 |
[1:51:28] | Have a little faith, Book. | 有点信心 布克 |
[1:52:05] | 乔 尼基 1968年 | |
[1:52:07] | 尼基·史密斯 | |
[1:52:12] | 土耳其 乔 尼基 | |
[1:52:13] | 古巴革命 布克 尼基 乔 | |
[1:52:16] | 约瑟夫·琼斯 | |
[1:52:18] | This is only what I’ve found going back the last 150 years or so. | 这些只是过去150多年里我能找到的 |
[1:52:22] | 自由的滋味 安迪 柏林 1989 | |
[1:52:24] | 被安迪救下 | |
[1:52:26] | When you think about how old you are, | 每当你想到自己的年龄时 |
[1:52:29] | the good you’ve done for humanity becomes exponential. | 你为人类做过的善事是它的指数倍 |
[1:52:35] | Maybe this is the why, Andy. | 可能这就是我们存在的原因 安迪 |
[1:52:43] | It’s nearly impossible | 如今这个年代 |
[1:52:45] | to disappear in the world we live in today. | 想要销声匿迹几乎是不可能的 |
[1:52:49] | There are too many people like you who can bend it to your will. | 有太多像你这样的人想要利用我们 |
[1:52:54] | Too many with bad intentions. | 有太多不良的企图 |
[1:52:57] | We don’t have all the answers, but we do have purpose. | 我们不知道所有的答案 但我们有使命 |
[1:53:03] | And you’re going to help us. | 你要帮助我们 |
[1:53:10] | When we leave a footprint in the sand, in the snow, in the ether, | 当我们在沙里 雪里 网上留下踪迹 |
[1:53:14] | you’re going to sweep it. | 你要把它们抹除 |
[1:53:16] | You’re going to protect us | 你要保护我们 |
[1:53:18] | from those who want to put us in cages, | 以防有人想把我们关进牢笼 |
[1:53:19] | and you’re gonna help us find those jobs… | 你要帮我们找到那些 |
[1:53:24] | that are best suited to us. | 最适合我们的任务 |
[1:53:28] | She’s not asking. | 她不是在和你商量 |
[1:53:35] | I’d be honored. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[1:53:38] | Then let’s go to work. | 那就开工吧 |
[1:53:45] | 永生守卫 | |
[1:53:53] | 六个月后 | |
[1:53:56] | 巴黎 | |
[1:54:32] | Booker. | 布克 |
[1:54:39] | It’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |