Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Nut Job(抢劫坚果店)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Nut Job(抢劫坚果店)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:抢劫坚果店
英文名称:The Nut Job
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:14] When you’re an animal, life’s a balancing act. 当你是动物的时候 生活就需要一种平衡
[01:18] Each day is a quest to find food to survive. 每天都要为了生存而去寻找食物
[01:21] It’s a tough nut to crack. 生存是非常艰难的
[01:23] Wait, you think I’m one of these dopey pigeons? 等等 你认为我是这些浑噩的鸽子中的一员吗
[01:26] No, no, no, no, this is me. The handsome one. 不不不 这个才是我 是很帅气的
[01:30] I got no problem with my feathered friends. 我和这些带羽毛的朋友相处很融洽
[01:33] In fact, I get a real kick outta them. 事实上 我想一脚把他们踢开
[01:37] They’re really soft on the feet. 踢他们时的感觉很好
[01:40] And they’re always building these little picnic baskets 他们总是会做一些小野餐篮子
[01:43] that offer the occasional treat. 偶尔用来打打牙祭
[01:48] Apparently, not today. 很显然不是今天
[01:52] Thanks for nothing. 没什么好感谢的
[02:00] At the end of the day, I’m just like all you fine people. 在一天结束的时候 我只想和大家一样
[02:04] I’m no hero. 我不是英雄
[02:06] I’m just a squirrel trying to get a nut. 我仅仅是一个想要得到坚果的小松鼠
[02:14] One bag of nuts, please. 一袋坚果 谢谢
[02:17] And that’s my buddy named, well, Buddy. 这是我的密友巴迪
[02:21] He don’t talk much. 他不善言辞
[02:23] Yeah, they say the world’s there for the taking. 是的 他们都认为世界追求的是索取
[02:26] So, that’s just what we’re gonna do. 所以 那也是我们要去做的
[02:28] 片名:抢劫坚果店
[02:40] Come along. Please keep that food coming, everyone. 大家都过来 保持队形 食物来了
[02:43] That’s it. All finds are valuable. 这就对了 所有的东西都是有价值的
[02:47] Mole, what is our food level now? 鼹鼠 我们的食物储量怎么样?
[02:50] Pickings are slim this year. 今年的食物很少
[02:53] I’m sure we could rephrase. 我们需要重新修正一下
[02:56] We’re at starvation levels! 我们都处在饥饿的状态
[02:59] We’re all gonna die! 我们都会饿死的
[03:01] Now, now, now, have optimism, brethren. 不 不 不 同胞们 我们要乐观
[03:04] Stiff upper lip, everyone. 每个人要咬紧牙关
[03:07] Ah! Here we are, food. 啊 食物来了
[03:10] I’m afraid this is the wrong kind of nut. Hmm… 我想这不是我们想要的坚果
[03:13] Shiny. 闪闪发亮的
[03:15] What’s that? A nut cart? 这是什么 一车坚果
[03:18] A nut cart? 一车坚果?
[03:19] A nut cart? My eyes! 一车坚果?难以置信
[03:21] This could be our salvation for winter. 这或许可以帮助我们度过严寒
[03:24] Andie! 安迪
[03:25] I’m on my way. You won’t regret this. 我这就去 你不会失望的
[03:27] Uh-uh-uh. Grayson is going with you. 格雷森和你一起去
[03:30] With all due respect, sir, I can do this on my own. I don’t… 无意冒犯先生 不过我觉得我自己就够了
[03:32] Grayson! 格雷森
[03:34] Ole’! 好啊
[03:37] Chicks dig the tail. 女孩子都喜欢大尾巴
[03:38] Help Andie retrieve as many nuts from that cart as possible. 帮助安迪从那辆车上拿尽可能多的坚果
[03:41] For the park! 向公园进发
[03:43] For the park! 向公园进发
[03:44] Oh! What she said. 好 他说的
[03:45] And above all, keep a wary watchful eye out for you-know-who. 但是千万记住 与那个人保持距离
[03:51] No! Not him! 不 不是他
[03:53] Yes, him. 是的 是他
[03:56] Ho, ho, ho, come to daddy. 来 到爸爸这来
[04:00] Hey, mack, you know where the Oakton Bank is? 嘿 伙计 你知道奥克顿银行在哪吗?
[04:06] Oh, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[04:13] Where’d you learn to drive? 你在哪学的开车
[04:15] Moron! 笨蛋
[04:33] Hey, mister! 嘿 先生
[04:37] I want some nuts. 我要买一些坚果
[04:39] Scram, kid, we’re closed. 走开 小孩 我们已经歇业了
[04:41] The sign says you’re open! 牌子上写着还在营业中啊
[04:44] Burn rubber. 抢银行
[04:48] Did you hear me? I want nuts! 你没听见吗?我要坚果
[04:50] – You want nuts? – Nuts! – 你想要坚果?- 是的
[04:56] We got to get those nuts before the rest of the park gets in on this. 我们要赶在其他人到公园前得到这些坚果
[05:02] Let’s go over the plan. 让我们完成这项计划吧
[05:03] That’s us, there’s the cart, 它是我们的 这是车子
[05:05] we rob the cart and then stuff ourselves silly all winter. 我们打劫这辆车就能够让大家度过严冬啦
[05:11] What are you looking at? 你在看什么
[05:13] Great. We got company. 不好 有同伴来了
[05:17] Okay, we got to move. 好了 必须要走啦
[05:20] Get in the pail. 到桶里去
[05:24] Officer, that man, he assaulted me with nuts. 警官 那个人用坚果袭击我
[05:29] – Oh, no. – It was horrible. – 不是这样的 – 太可怕啦
[05:30] Now, listen, Officer, that is not… 听着 警官 不是这样的
[05:32] I need to see your vendor permits. 我需要查看你的营业执照
[05:38] There it is. 看 坚果车在那
[05:40] Enough food to feed the park for the entire winter. 有足够支撑整个冬天的食物
[05:43] That dog will make it difficult, though. 但是那条狗会让情况变糟
[05:46] Grayson? Grayson? 格雷森?格雷森
[05:49] – Quiet. – What are you doing? – 安静 – 你在干什么
[05:51] I’m smelling for any sign of that rascal, Surly Squirrel. 我正在嗅每一丝恶棍的气味 索里·斯奎勒尔
[05:57] Picking up rather strange scents, though. 寻找奇怪的气味
[06:00] Cashews, man musk, dog hair. 腰果 人类的气味 狗的毛发
[06:05] I knew it. You stay here. 我知道了 你留在这里
[06:08] Honestly, woman, I am still the park hero around here! 说实话 我仍然是这个公园的英雄
[06:13] Which reminds me, why haven’t you asked me out on a date? 这让我想起 你为什么不约我呢
[06:17] Oh. 哦
[06:22] I smell a rat. 有老鼠的气味
[06:29] What are you doing here, Surly? 你在这里干什么 索里
[06:34] Do you like cashews? You want some cashews? 你不喜欢腰果吗?你不想要一些腰果吗
[06:37] Who needs a permit when you got nuts? 谁许可你得到坚果了?
[06:40] Great. So, you’re after this nut cart, too, huh? 好的 你也想要这些坚果是吗?
[06:43] Of course I am. The park needs it. 是的 我们大家需要它
[06:45] Well, too late, sister. Amscray. 太迟了 女士
[06:48] Buddy and I got here first, and I ain’t sharing. 巴迪和我先到这里的 而我并不打算和其他人分享这些坚果
[06:50] Oh, yes, you are. 不 你会分享的
[06:52] Fall’s half over and the park’s having the worst shortage in years. 秋天已经过了一半 今年大家都面临着食物短缺的情况
[06:55] That nut cart can feed everyone. 这一车坚果可以拯救大家
[06:58] Hey, we’ll work together. We can work out a deal. 我们可以合作 我想我们能够达成交易的
[07:00] Uh, pass me that metal thingy, will you? 呃 把这个拿给我好吗?
[07:04] I just… I don’t get it. 我就是…就是不明白
[07:05] You have all the drive and ability 你有能力帮助大家
[07:07] to help the park, but you never do. 但是你却从来不做
[07:09] You know, this is a chance to prove Raccoon is wrong about you. 你知道吗 这是一个好机会 你可以向大家证明浣熊看错你了
[07:13] I don’t care what Raccoon thinks. 我不介意浣熊对我的看法
[07:15] Well, then do it for the park. Stop thinking about yourself all the time. 那么请你为大家考虑 不要总是只考虑自己
[07:19] Look, I’m independent 看吧 我要独立
[07:21] and that means looking out for number one. 这意味着我要追寻第一
[07:24] I suggest you do the same if you want to survive. 如果你想要生存的话 我建议你也做同样的事
[07:27] Got that? 明白吗
[07:30] I feel sorry for you, Surly. 我对你感到失望 索里
[07:35] A-ha! 哈哈
[07:36] Found him, Andie! In a tree, no less. 我找到安迪啦 在一棵树上
[07:40] Very crafty, Surly. 非常狡猾 索里
[07:42] I shall now arrest you before you interfere 在你干预之前我要逮捕你
[07:44] with the park’s nut cart caper. 以袭击大家的坚果车的罪名
[07:45] It’s okay, Grayson. I got him. 没事的 格雷森 我理解他
[07:47] No, Grayson, she doesn’t. You better help her. 不 格雷森 她不明白 你最好帮助她
[07:50] Well, you! I’m gonna… 你啊 我要….
[07:51] Hey, Sugar Ray, take the gloves off. 嘿 超女 冷静些
[07:53] I’m just gonna rip your tail off. 把你的尾巴拿开
[07:54] Now, how about that date? 现在 约会怎么样?
[07:56] Listen, I’d love to keep chatting, but I got a date with destiny. 听着 我喜欢继续听你们闲聊 不过我和命运有个约会
[08:00] Destiny, do I know her? 命运?我认识她吗
[08:02] Buena suerte, chumps! 好运啦 笨蛋
[08:05] That was thrilling! 真是刺激
[08:08] That was painful. 好痛啊
[08:11] This is going to end up bad. 这不会有好结果的
[08:18] Excuse me, Officer. 打扰一下 警官
[08:19] I happen to have seen the whole thing. 我碰巧目睹了全过程
[08:21] This little girl might be exaggerating a little bit… 这个小女孩似乎有些夸张啦
[08:25] lam not! 我才没有呢
[08:30] Did you see that? You’re my witness. 你看见了吗?你是目击者
[08:32] Did you see that, Officer? 你看见了吗 警官?
[08:33] Yeah. Yeah, she assaulted me, Officer! 是的 是的 警官 她攻击我
[08:37] I’m just an innocent citizen. Aren’t I right? 我是一名无辜的市民 我没说错吧
[08:48] Aww, great. 哦 好的
[08:59] Bon appétit. 祝你有个好胃口
[09:09] Hey, your cart, it’s getting away. 嘿 你的车跑了
[09:11] Holy Toledo! 圣托莱多
[09:13] Amscray. 阿姆斯克莱
[09:18] Uh-oh. 哦
[09:20] Nuts! 坚果
[09:22] What a woman! 女人啊
[09:50] That just cost you 10%. 你要付出10%的报酬作为回报的
[09:57] Ole’! Did I save the day? 好了 搞定了吗?
[10:08] Grayson, try to get as much food for the stock as you can. 格雷森 试着能储存多少就拿多少坚果
[10:11] Hey, what’s that smell? 嘿 那是什么味道?
[10:13] That’s my cologne, made from tree sap and falcon tears. 那是我的古龙香水 是从树汁和鹰的眼泪中提取的
[10:18] – Get back. – Hey, watch the tail. – 回去吧 – 嘿 当心尾巴
[10:20] Flammable here, come on. 这是我的 走开
[10:21] These nuts are ours! 这些坚果是我们的
[10:23] Huh? 对不?
[10:25] These nuts are mine! 这些坚果是我的
[10:27] Okay, Surly, let’s negotiate. We can share it with the park. 好的 索里 我们商量一下 我们可以和公园里的其他松鼠分享
[10:31] Yeah, that sounds fair. How about 100 me, zero for you? 听起来似乎很公平 不如全归我 不给你们可以吗?
[10:35] Wow! 喔
[10:41] They definitely don’t have a permit for that. 他们绝对没被许可可以这么做的
[10:45] No! 不
[10:46] We have to stop this cart. 我们必须让这辆车停下来
[10:49] Photo op! 帮帮我
[10:53] Surly, come help me, man! 索里 过来帮忙
[11:01] What? Curse you, Surly! 什么? 我诅咒你 索里
[11:12] Surly, you coward! 索里 你是懦夫
[11:16] Heck of a day. 真是惊喜的一天
[11:20] Grayson, the oak tree. 格雷森 看前面的橡树
[11:24] The tally is in. 有结论啦
[11:25] The food collected in the trunk of our oak tree 收集来放在橡树里面的食物
[11:30] will not be enough to carry us through winter. 这不够我们过冬
[11:33] I knew it! We’re gonna die! 我就知道 我们将会死去
[11:35] – Settle down, settle down now, please. – Raccoon! – 安静 请安静 – 浣熊
[11:37] Raccoon is giving a speech. 浣熊正在发言
[11:39] Though this outlook appears disheartening… 尽管现阶段的情况似乎让人沮丧
[11:41] Excuse me, Andie and Grayson are on… 打扰啦 安迪和格雷森正…
[11:42] …with determination and honor… 要有决心和荣誉感
[11:44] You gotta listen to me. 听我说
[11:45] …this park will persevere! 我们要坚持下去
[11:47] Take heart, park brethren, there is hope! 要振作 要镇静 这样才有希望
[11:51] – Raccoon! – Quiet. – 浣熊 – 安静
[11:52] I’d like to take this moment to point out… 我想利用这个机会指出…
[11:54] Quiet. Quiet. 安静 安静
[11:56] Grayson’s never let us down before. 格雷森从来没让我们失望过
[11:58] I believe he is on his way right at this very moment carrying… 我相信他正在押运食物回来的路上…
[12:01] Flaming cart of nuts! 装满了坚果的车
[12:04] What? 什么
[12:08] Our food! It will be destroyed! 我们的食物 它会被破坏的
[12:10] Why didn’t you say anything? 你们为什么不说话
[12:12] Abandon tree! Abandon tree! 放弃树 放弃树
[12:26] Not my perfectly symmetrical face! No! 不 我的脸会破相的
[12:32] Phew! 呦
[12:36] My goodness! 上帝啊
[12:41] Grayson? Grayson? 格雷森? 格雷森
[12:43] Where are you? 你在哪
[12:45] What happened here? 发生了什么
[12:50] Who is responsible for this? 谁要为这一切负责
[12:52] Let go of me, you clowns! 让我走 你这小丑
[12:54] You’re making a big mistake here. 你制造了大麻烦
[12:57] I got an alibi! I got witnesses. 我有不在场证据 有证人
[13:01] Found him hiding in one of our holes, just like a snake. 在我们一个洞中发现了他 就像蛇一样
[13:05] I was recovering buried nuts, that’s what I was doing. 我只是放好那些燃烧的坚果 没干别的
[13:09] You guys smell, like, burnt nuts or something? That me? 怎么有坚果烧焦或其他的气味 难不成是我?
[13:11] What’s going… Ahh! 发生了什么
[13:16] Look at that! 看那边
[13:17] You guys are messed for winter, man! 你们怎么过冬
[13:20] I mean, wow! Just look at that bonfire! 我的意思是 就像篝火
[13:23] You didn’t see that coming, did you? 你不会知道将要发生的事 对吗?
[13:26] Never fear! This sweet bod is undamaged! 不要害怕 伟岸的身体没事的
[13:30] Raccoon, let me organize the trial. Just give the order. 浣熊 让我去吧 你发号命令
[13:33] Another trial? He’s never learned. 还要尝试?你还没长记性
[13:36] He needs something more severe! 他需要更苦难的东西
[13:38] He is a clear and present danger! 他是个危险的人物
[13:40] You… 你…
[13:41] No, no, we do things by the rule of law. 不 不 我们都是在法律允许的情况做事的
[13:44] Letjustice take care of him. 我们要公平的对待他
[13:46] They wantjustice, Andie, and justice they will receive. 他们想要公平 安迪 他们会得到公平的
[13:51] All those in favor of banishment, raise your paws! 同意放逐他们的 举手
[13:55] Banishment? Banishment? 放逐 放逐?
[13:57] Bandages? Yes, please. 等等
[14:01] Why are you hesitating? 为什么要犹豫
[14:02] He’s refused to join us, ridiculed our hard work, 他拒绝加入我们 嘲笑我们辛苦的工作
[14:06] stolen, cheated, lied, 偷盗 欺骗 说谎
[14:08] and now destroyed our only food for winter. 同时 现在还破坏了我们过冬的唯一的食物
[14:13] What say all? 决定吧
[14:17] And stick ’em up! 举手吧
[14:19] Why is the ground moving towards my face? 为什么在我面前
[14:21] We don’t convict without a trial. This isn’t how we do things. 我们不会因为一件事就定罪的 这不是我们的风格
[14:25] Uh… 额
[14:27] I have run out of options for that squirrel, Andie. 安迪 我们对他已经没有其他办法啦
[14:31] Do what you will, do what is right. 做你的想做的事 做你认为正确的事吧
[14:43] Oh! 哦
[14:45] Buddy has not voted, and it has to be unanimous, that’s the rule. 巴迪没有投票 必须一致通过的 这是规矩
[14:49] You won’t vote against me, will you, old buddy? 老朋友 你不会反对我的 是吗?
[14:51] Buddy? 巴迪?
[14:55] You were saying? 你说什么?
[15:00] By the authority granted by Raccoon and the park community… 通过权威的浣熊认可以及整个公园委员会…
[15:05] Oh! This is too high… 这太高啦
[15:07] Surly Squirrel is hereby banished to the city, 索里·斯奎勒尔被放逐到一个城市
[15:11] never to return to our beloved Liberty Park. 永远不能回到我们心爱的自由的大家庭中
[15:16] Ugh! Can I please get down now? 请离我远些
[15:27] You should have had a trial, Surly. 索里 你应该再得到一场审讯
[15:30] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[15:48] This is my punishment, Buddy. 巴迪 这是对我的惩罚
[16:24] Huh. 哦
[16:25] This ain’t so bad. 也不是很差嘛
[16:28] Ahh! 啊
[16:37] Oh! Filthy rat! 哦 肮脏的老鼠
[17:00] – Hey! Whoa! Is that a rat? – Oh, my! – 嘿 那是老鼠吗? – 天啊
[17:06] Shoes. Shoes. 鞋 鞋
[17:10] Gotta tail. 小心
[17:13] Hey! 嘿
[18:07] No,no,no, Buddy, Buddy, Buddy, speak to me, pal, come on. 不 不 不 巴迪 巴迪 说话 快说话
[18:09] Come on, snap out of it, come on, speak to me, pal, 振作一点 说话
[18:11] come on, come on, come on, snap out of it. 振作一点 振作一点
[18:17] Boy, it feels good to have a… 伙计 幸亏还有…
[18:19] Hey, what are you doing? Get your hands off me. 嘿 你在做什么?拿开你的手
[18:24] Beat it back to that park. 回到公园区
[18:27] It’s dangerous out here. 这里很危险
[18:29] Besides, you’ll just get in my way. 还有 你妨碍我了
[18:31] I don’t need anybody. 我不需要任何人
[19:15] You guys looking for that squirrel? Me, too. 你们是在找那只松鼠吗?我也是
[19:21] Oops. 哎呀
[19:39] Hey, fellas, come on, come on, come on. 嘿 别这样 别这样
[19:41] I’m cool with rats. My best friend’s a rat. 我喜欢和老鼠打交道 我最好的朋友就是一只老鼠
[19:45] There he is! 这就是他啦
[19:58] Go on, be free. Be free. Come on, come on, come on. 来吧 自由啦 来吧 自由啦
[20:19] Buddy, Buddy, come on! Here we go. 巴迪 巴迪 过来 我们走
[20:24] We did it. We’re away. 我们做到了 我们离开啦
[20:31] Ha! 哈
[20:36] Whoa! 喔
[20:44] Let’s go tell the boss. 我们去告诉老大
[20:47] I can’t do this anymore. 我不能再这样做了
[20:50] No food, no home. Rat gangs. 没有食物 没有家 被老鼠追
[20:53] I’m gonna die out here, Buddy. 巴迪 我会死在这里的
[20:56] I don’t know, I mean, maybe they could take me back. 我不知道 我的意思是 他们可能会让我回去
[20:58] I’d do public service. I’ll read to that blind woodchuck. 我可以干公益 我会给盲土拨鼠读书
[21:01] I’ll even listen to Raccoon. I’ll do anything. I’ll do whatever it takes to… 我甚至会听浣熊的 我会做任何事 我会不惜一切代价
[21:31] Okay. We get in. We fill our bellies. 好的 我们进去填饱肚子
[21:34] But we do it my way. 但是我要按自己的方式去做
[22:22] Forget it, Buddy. That’s not gonna work. Let me handle this. 伙伴 那不是你的工作 我来吧
[22:45] We got 100. 我们得到了100
[22:46] 20%. Twenty of 100, that’s what 20% is. 是20% 那是20%
[22:49] – You didn’t go to school? – Hey, hey! – 你不需要去学校了? – 嘿 嘿
[22:51] Hey,hey! 嘿 嘿
[22:51] Look who’s here! It’s the boss! 看谁来啦 是老板
[22:53] Fresh out of the slammer, huh? How you doing, jailbird? 刚刚从监狱出来 感觉怎么样
[22:57] Hey, what’s it been? Eight years? Seven years? 嘿 待了多久?八年还是七年
[22:59] Here. Let me get yourjacket. 把你的外套给我
[23:01] No, no, no. I shall get that. 不 不 不 我来拿吧
[23:04] It’s fine. I got it. 我很好 已经拿到啦
[23:05] No, I got it. 不 我得到啦
[23:07] I said it’s all right. 一切都很好
[23:10] Just good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[23:14] Hey, Precious! Come here. Say hi to the boss. 嘿 普利斯 快过来见过老板
[23:24] Say, boss, you look even better than you did when you went in. 老板 你比进去前更精神啦
[23:27] Hey, boss, you got a new suit? 嘿 老板 你有新外套了?
[23:30] What is that? Is that linen? Is that silk? 什么材料的?亚麻的还是丝绸的
[23:33] ‘Cause you look good. Tell me it ain’t Italian. 看上去不错 应该不是意大利的吧
[23:36] What a sharp dude. 看上去像花花公子
[23:38] Yeah. Hey… 是的 嘿…
[23:40] I want youse to meet our new associate, Knuckles. 想让你见识一下我的新搭档
[23:43] He’ll be the weapons and the safe expert. 他是武器和安保的专家
[23:46] Knuckles, say hello to Fingers and Lucky. 纳克斯 和芬格斯以及幸运问好
[23:49] Hiya, mack. Welcome aboard. 你好 马克 欢迎
[23:51] What’s buzzin’, cousin? 布真的堂兄弟吗
[23:55] All right. 好的
[23:56] So, which of you geniuses found this place? 你们哪个天才找到的这种地方
[23:59] I did. 我做的
[24:01] Ah, here we go. 我们走
[24:02] I did. And look at all this nutty stuff, boss. 我做的 我找到了所有这些坚果的东西
[24:05] We even got a nut cart. 甚至我们得到了一个坚果车
[24:07] Uh-huh. Sorta. 嗯 各种各样的
[24:09] It’ll do. 会做的
[24:10] We bought it for a song. And the place is the perfect cover. 我们为了一首歌买了它 没有比这更好的隐藏地点了
[24:15] And the view is swell. All right, let’s get to it. Plans. 视野不错 好 我们来商量计划吧
[24:20] Just like we talked about. Fat city. 就像我们谈论的一样 是富裕的城市
[24:22] Here’s the bank. 这里是银行
[24:24] Vault’s right here. Reinforced steel. 地下室在这边 有防护墙
[24:26] Solid as a rock. 铜墙铁壁
[24:28] That’s why we got these babies. 这是为什么我们要这些东西
[24:31] We go in with a bang, and go out with the loot! 我们冲进去 带着战利品归来
[24:34] Here. 这里
[24:35] Kill the lights! Kill ’em! 关灯 杀光他们
[24:37] Ah, just probably rats. 哦 似乎就是老鼠
[24:39] Did you say rats? 你说老鼠?
[24:41] What’s his problem? 什么问题?
[24:47] Shut her up, Fingers! 芬格斯 闭嘴
[24:49] I got this. 我来吧
[25:01] Wow. You can hear my dog whistle? 噢 你可以听到我的狗哨
[25:03] Can you hear this? 你能听到这些?
[25:05] Like, if I talk, like, high? Like this? 就像我说 嗨 就像这样
[25:08] You kiddin’ me? Really? 你没开玩笑吧 是真的吧?
[25:09] I’m not asking you if you can hear, I’m ask… 我没有问你是否能听到 我问的是…
[25:13] Knock it off! 闭嘴
[25:14] I got enough on my plate without you two horsin’ around, you dig? 我自己有一堆的事情 明白吗
[25:18] Uh… Uh… 呃 呃
[25:19] Hey, boss, let’s show you fellas the basement, huh? 嘿 老板 我带你去看看地下室怎么样?
[25:29] We barely have enough food for the next three days, 我们甚至没有足够的食物度过接下来的三天
[25:32] let alone for the winter. 更别说整个冬天了
[25:33] Make that food last. It’s all we can spare. 吃点吧 这是我们能分出来的
[25:36] Come on, Grayson. Five more. 格雷森 过来 再加五个
[25:38] Let’s go! Drop the purse, honey! It’s time to dance! 来吧宝贝 表演的时间到了
[25:41] Okay! Yeah! ROpe-a-dope! 好的 来一套组合拳
[25:44] All right! Let’s try cheek elasticity. 来试试脸蛋的弹性
[25:47] Yeah! Show ’em what you got, Grayson! 格雷森 展示一下你得到了什么
[25:49] Come on, Grayson. Stretch those cheeks. 来吧 格雷森
[25:53] Do you really think Grayson should be coming with me? 你真的认为格雷森应该和我们一起去吗?
[25:55] I don’t think he’s recovered from that hit on the head. 我不认为他已经从上次的事件中恢复过来啦
[25:58] Raccoon thinks it would be good for morale during these hard times. 浣熊认为困难时期对鼓舞士气有帮助
[26:02] After all, Grayson is the park hero. 毕竟 格雷森是我们的英雄
[26:06] What a champ! 太棒啦
[26:08] Good luck, my dear. Find food for us. 亲爱的 祝你好运 为我们找到食物
[26:11] For the park. Our hopes go with you. 为了整个公园 我们的希望伴你一路
[26:17] Ole’! 好呀
[26:18] We know you’ll find food. 我们知道你会找到食物的
[26:20] Take me with you! 带上我吧
[26:21] And you should have great weather! 应该会有好天气的
[26:23] 80% chance of sunshine! 80%的机会是晴天
[26:25] 0% chance of winter! 0%的概率是严寒
[26:27] Take me with you! 带上我啊
[26:28] Be careful! The city is full of germs and bright blinding lights. 当心 城市里充满了威胁
[26:32] Oh, the sun’s coming up. 哦 阳光即将到来
[26:34] I must take refuge in the safety of darkness. Out of my way! 我要将黑暗带走 别挡路
[26:38] Bye! 再见
[26:40] Look at us! Off on a heroic quest! 看着我们 开启了英雄般的旅程
[26:45] I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate our anniversary. 我没有想到更好的庆祝周年庆的方式了
[26:47] Hey! We are not dating. 嘿 我们不是在约会
[26:49] This is an important mission to find food. Right? 这是一项寻找食物的重要任务 懂吗?
[26:52] You’re right. We’re past those silly labels. 不错 我们会度过难关
[26:55] Ours is a love… 我们的爱情…
[26:56] Well, Well, Well. 好 好 好
[26:59] Isn’t this a tender little scene? 真是浪漫的场景啊
[27:02] I’ll handle this. 我会处理这些的
[27:03] Hello, urban rodent thing! 你好 城市的脏东西
[27:06] Is that mange or bubonic plague you’re wearing? 这是什么奇怪的病?
[27:09] Anyway, my lady and I were hoping you could point out the… 总之 我和这位女士都希望你能…
[27:13] Hey! Put the… 嘿 拿开…
[27:14] Hey! Give her back that backpack! 嘿 别碰她的背包
[27:17] Backpack! Give it pack! 背包 拿回来
[27:19] Pack! Back! 拿回来
[27:22] Hey! 嘿
[27:26] Grayson! 格雷森
[27:28] Ole’! 好啊
[27:32] A-ha! 哈
[27:45] Go on without me! 别管我
[27:47] Save the park! 保管好背包
[28:02] Buddy, late too much cheese. 巴迪 我吃了太多的奶酪
[28:07] I think I’m gonna have a cheese baby. 我想我会生个奶酪小孩
[28:11] Going down. 来了
[28:15] Son of a gun. 天啊
[28:22] Lana 拉娜
[28:26] Gee, Lana, you look swell. 天哪 拉娜 你真好看
[28:29] Lana, crazy dame. 拉娜 看到你我真吃惊
[28:31] Hey, ain’t you got a nickel to call first? 嘿 你应该先打个电话的
[28:34] No need. Your ma told me where to find you, King. 不需要 你妈妈告诉在哪能找到你了 金
[28:38] Look at that! It’s Lana! 看 是拉娜
[28:41] And who are you, you slobbery little monster? 你是谁啊 流口水的小怪物?
[28:45] She’s a vicious guard dog. 他是一只邪恶的看门狗
[28:48] She’s not very good at herjob. 她不擅长本职工作
[28:51] She’s not the only one. 她不是唯一的一只
[28:52] What’s that supposed to mean? 什么意思
[28:54] – Nothin’. – What do you mean, nothing? – 没什么 – 你什么意思 没什么意思吗?
[28:56] I said nothin’. 我说了没什么
[28:57] I wouldn’t have believed it, but you really have gone legit. 难以置信 但你真的变了
[29:00] – Talk about second chances, – it’s boss. – 谈谈第二次次机会吧 – 这是老大
[29:04] Yeah, well, you keep it under your hat, though, 好的 但你要保守秘密
[29:05] ’cause, I mean, we ain’t open yet, 我的意思是 我们还没开始呢
[29:07] and we wanna have a surprise grand opening. Right, boys? 我们会有一个惊喜的隆重开幕 对吧 伙计?
[29:12] Oh! Not again! 哦 又来
[29:22] Hey! My whistle! 哎 我的哨子
[29:25] I wanna be reimbursed for that! 老子会还你一个
[29:31] – Ahh! Oh! Rat! – Boss! – 啊 老鼠 – 老大
[29:33] – It’s a rat! – Hang on! – 是老鼠 – 等等
[29:35] Get it off of me! 快滚开
[29:37] Get this rat off of me! It’s down my pants! 快滚 离开我的裤子里
[29:39] Get it out of here! Get it off of me! Please! 快滚开 走开 拜托了
[29:51] Next chance we get, we go back in there and stash away those nuts. 等再有机会回到那里 一定要把这些坚果藏起来
[29:54] Can’t go back to the park, though. 但是不能再回到公园啦
[29:56] Ah, forget it. Let’s go get that shiny thing. Here we go! 嗯 算了吧 我们去找那个哨子 走啦
[30:02] No. And that’s not… 不 不是那个…
[30:08] The thing-ma-booby is mine! 我的了
[30:14] Surly! 索里
[30:15] – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? – 你在这里做什么? – 你在这里做什么?
[30:17] – I’m looking for food. – I’m looking for food. – 我在寻找食物 – 我在寻找食物
[30:18] – No! I’m looking for food! – No! I’m looking for food! – 不 我在找食物 – 不 我在找食物
[30:20] Hey, did you find food? 嘿 你找到食物了吗?
[30:21] No. No food. Can I have that back, please? 不 没有食物 我要拿回你手上的东西?
[30:23] Why? What is this thing? 为什么? 这是什么?
[30:25] It’s just my musical instrument for playing the blues. 这只是我演奏的乐器
[30:32] I got no friends, no food 没有 朋友 就没有食物
[30:35] This whistle has nothing to do with food 这个哨子与食物无关
[30:37] Oh, I’ve got the no food blues 哦 我已经学会没有食物的蓝调音乐
[30:42] For heaven’s sakes! You found food, didn’t you? 上帝啊 你找到了食物 对吗?
[30:45] And this thing has something to do with it. 这东西一定有什么用
[30:48] That’s crazy! 太疯狂了
[30:49] Spill the beans, or I… 不说 那我就…
[30:51] Whoa! 哇
[30:53] Let’s not get too nutty around here. Pardon the expression. 别做疯狂的事情 别冲动
[30:56] Surly, I’m having a heck of a day! 索里 这一天太糟糕了
[30:58] The park lost all its food, Grayson lost his mind, 我们失去了所有的食物 格雷森失去理智
[31:01] now I’ve lost Grayson. 现在我失去了格雷森
[31:02] I’ve been out hungry and alone and getting real irritable! 我又累又孤独 并且想发飙
[31:06] So, either you start talking, or come winter, 所以 你最好别惹我 否则别怪我
[31:07] I’ll be wearing a new squirrel-skin coat. Capisce? 我会给你好看的 明白吗?
[31:11] The door. 门
[31:13] What? What door? 什么 什么门?
[31:14] Nothing. 没什么
[31:16] Just that my door is always open 只是 我的心门始终向你敞开着
[31:17] to you, Andie. But we gotta go. 但是 安迪 我们得走了
[31:18] Come back here! Hey! 回来 嘿
[31:20] And hold on to that thing, okay? 保管好那个东西 好吗?
[31:55] Ooh! Ow! Tail! Head! Tail! Head! Tail! 哦 噢 我的尾巴 我的头 尾巴 头 尾巴
[32:17] Yes! Yes! Yes! 是这了 没错 太棒了
[32:21] Buddy, we found it! 巴迪 我们找到了
[32:23] The lost city of Nutlantis! 失落的亚特兰蒂斯
[32:31] I’ve been working on a bank heist All the live long day 我一直干着银行抢劫的活
[32:37] Stop with the singing, will you? 别唱了 好吗?
[32:39] Can you believe this? I can’t believe this! 你相信吗? 我真不敢信
[32:45] Can you hear what I’m saying to you? 你能听到我说的话吗?
[32:50] And what’s with that guy cracking his knuckles all the time? 那家伙和谁一起 诺库斯?
[32:54] You know that’s gonna lead to a serious arthritic condition. 你知道吗 这使我得了严重的关节炎
[32:58] Thanks, chum. Sorry about that. Went a little nuts. 谢谢 好朋友 抱歉
[33:01] I didn’t say anything stupid, did I? 我不会说任何愚蠢的话 对吗?
[33:05] Hey, how much is 20%? 哎 20%有多少?
[33:08] You kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗?
[33:09] Is it a lot or is it a little? 它是很多 还是有点?
[33:11] You’re not serious, are you? 你不是认真的 是吗?
[33:13] Twenty of 100 is 20%. 100个中的20个
[33:14] Ah, burying nuts for winter, huh? 嗯 要为冬季贮藏坚果 是吧?
[33:17] All right, listen up. 好吧 听好了
[33:19] We’re gonna dig our own hole, a tunnel from here to the alley, 我们要挖个洞 打通这里
[33:21] loot the whole place, get fat for winter. Got it? 把这洗劫一空 为今年冬天储备 明白了吗?
[33:23] 20%. Twenty of 100, that’s what 20% is. You didn’t go to school? 20%表示100个中的20个 这就是20% 你没上过学?
[33:26] What’s wrong with her? 她怎么啦?
[33:28] Probably complaining about the substandard working conditions here. 大概抱怨这里的工作环境吧
[33:31] All right, brainiac, let’s move. 好吧 我们走
[33:33] You got an attitude. 你有意见
[33:38] Here we go! 我们走
[33:43] Whoa! 哇
[33:51] All right, Surly, you’re gonna tell me what’s going on in there. 好吧 索里 告诉我发生了什么
[33:56] Yes! Yes! Just give me that thing! 是的 没错 给我那个东西
[33:58] There’s food in there for the park, isn’t there? 那里有食物 是不是有?
[34:00] And you’re gonna share it, right? 你是要和大家分享吧 对不对?
[34:01] – Never! – Fine! – 绝不 – 好极了
[34:02] All right! Share! I’ll share! 好吧 分享 我同意分享
[34:05] Fifty-fifty. Fifty-fifty? 平分 五五分帐?
[34:07] I’ve never gone 50-50 in my life. 我的生活中从来没有平分一说
[34:09] Fifty-fifty! Fifty-fifty! 五五分就五五分
[34:10] Deal! 成交
[34:14] Ha-ha! 哈哈
[34:15] I got four words for ya. Okay! 我有四个字送你 好吧
[34:18] Thing-a-ma-booby. 给狗吃的
[34:19] Ugh! How do you like that, huh? 唉 你觉得怎样?
[34:20] Okay, you win, you win! Get that thing out of my face! Huh? Oh. 好吧 你赢了 你赢了 让那个东西从我面前消失 咦?
[34:23] You got me. 你要挟我
[34:24] So, you can talk. 不 那是你说的
[34:26] Okay, I’ll stop talking, then. Just don’t blow that whistle. 好吧 我不说话了 只要不吹哨子
[34:28] I’m not gonna feel sorry for you. 我不会为你感到可怜
[34:30] Of course, yes, I understand. Stay. 当然 是的 我明白了 呆在那
[34:31] All right, it’s safe to come down. 好吧 安全了 下来吧
[34:34] I’m gonna level with you, ’cause you seem like a reasonable guy. 我来教教你 我可是个讲公道的家伙
[34:36] If I don’t get rid of you, 如果我不除掉你
[34:38] they are gonna send me back to the pound, all right? 他们会送我回牢笼的 懂吗?
[34:42] And I can’t go back to that pound. 我不能回牢笼
[34:45] Oh, yeah, sure. I believe you. 哦 是的 当然 我相信你
[34:46] No, I’m a victim of circumstance. 不 我只是现实的牺牲品
[34:48] Not my problem, dog. You guys okay? Don’t worry about her. 不是我的问题 狗狗 你们还好吗? 不要担心她
[34:52] This is incredible! 这真是不可思议
[34:55] There’s enough food here to feed the park for years! 这里的食物足够养活我们好多年
[34:59] Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’re you doing? 哎 哇 哇 哇 你在干什么?
[35:02] Look, can we be friends? 嘿 我们可以成为朋友?
[35:03] Oh, great. Come on! 哦 太棒了
[35:05] I can do all sorts of stuff. You wanna see? You know what? 我什么都会做 你想看看吗?
[35:07] I can fetch things. Huh? I can sit. 我能拿东西 咦?我会坐
[35:10] Look at this thing! This is crazy! 看看这个 这可是很疯狂的
[35:12] Whoo, whoo, whoo. 喔 喔 喔
[35:14] Has a mind of its own. 都是我的原创哦
[35:15] Oh, Oh, Oh! 哦 哦 哦
[35:16] I can play dead! Watch. 我会装死 看着
[35:18] Now I’m alive. 现在我又活啦
[35:20] I mean, this is unbelievable. It’s like one to the next. 我的意思是 这是令人难以置信的 我喜欢挑战
[35:22] Dead, then alive. Right? 死了 又活了 对不对?
[35:25] I’m getting some of this food back to the park. 我要带一些这样的食物回公园
[35:26] What? We had a deal. 什么? 我们说好了的
[35:28] Well, I can attack her, if you want. 好吧 如果可以的话 我要攻击她
[35:29] I said, shut it. 闭嘴
[35:30] Look, the deal is, you take your share, I get mine, 听着 我们的协议是你得你的 我得我的
[35:33] we split ways. 我们各奔前程
[35:35] There’s no way I can get these to the park safely. 无法保证把这些安全运往公园
[35:38] We need a foolproof plan. 我们需要一个万无一失的计划
[35:40] Good luck with that. Buddy and I are digging a tunnel. 祝你好运 我和巴迪挖隧道
[35:43] That’s just… That’s crazy. 这确实有点疯
[35:45] No. It’s brilliant! 不 是聪明之举
[35:48] Oh, Raccoon and the animals will flip when they hear about this! 哦 浣熊和伙伴们听到这些 一定会乐翻了
[35:51] We’ll be back, first thing tomorrow, to get started on a tunnel. 我们会回来的 明天从挖隧道开始
[35:54] That’s not part of the deal. 那不是交易的一部分
[35:55] Should I attack her now? 我要攻击她?
[35:56] What? No! You stay! 什么? 不 你留下来
[35:58] I never said that I’d work with the park. 我从来没有说过我要为你们工作
[36:00] Well, you’re welcome to come back with me, if you want. 好吧 如果你想的话 欢迎您回来
[36:03] Who knows, you mightjust end up being a hero. 谁知道 你可能最终会成为一名英雄
[36:05] I’ll be back with the team. Well done, Surly! 我会和伙伴一起回来 干得好 索里
[36:09] Put a tail on her. You know what I mean. 跟上她 你知道我的意思
[36:12] Hey, boss, I’m gonna lick your face. 嘿 老大 我要舔你的脸
[36:17] Come on, don’t be weird. 来吧 不要奇怪
[36:19] I propose we assemble a team and take the nuts for the park! 我建议大家组建一个团队 为大家取得坚果
[36:23] Yeah! 是啊
[36:25] See? See, everybody? What did I tell ya? 明白? 大家都明白了吗 我是怎么说的?
[36:27] The sunshiny days are here again 阳光灿烂的日子又来了
[36:29] Okay. Okay, wait. Wait! But we have to work with Surly. 好吧 等等 但我们必须和索里一起行动
[36:32] That’s right! We are working with… Are you nuts? 好的 我们和…你疯了
[36:36] I negotiated a deal with him. We split everything, 50-50. 我和他谈好了 所得一切五五分帐
[36:39] Negotiate? 谈判?
[36:41] With Surly? Are you kidding me? 和索里? 你在开玩笑吗?
[36:43] He’s the reason we don’t have any nuts to begin with! 因为他 是我们才没有了坚果
[36:46] ANDIEI No! No! 不 不要
[36:47] Hey, listen. For as long as this old mill has stood, 嘿 听着 我们要信守承诺
[36:51] we have always worked together and kept our promises. 我们答应啦 就要在一起行动
[36:54] We are not a pack of wild animals! 我们不是一群野生动物
[37:00] These two are animals. 这两个是
[37:02] Winter is coming. 冬天要来了
[37:04] If we don’t work with Surly, we won’t survive. 如果我们不和索里一起干 我们将无法生存
[37:07] Did Grayson see this nut supply? 格雷森有没有看到这个坚果补给点?
[37:11] No. Um… We got separated. 不 嗯 我们走散了
[37:14] Let’s all wait until Grayson gets back… 我们等格雷森回来…
[37:15] We don’t know if Grayson’s ever coming back. 我们不知道格雷森是否还会回来
[37:20] Grayson’s not coming back? What? 格雷森不回来了吗? 什么?
[37:22] – No! – Terrible. – 不 – 太可怕
[37:23] Wait. Who’s gonna be handsome, then? 等等 那么谁来当英雄呢?
[37:26] I have come to a decision. 我必须做个决定
[37:27] The Bruisers, Mole and Andie will dig a tunnel to get the nuts out. 布鲁瑟 鼹鼠和安迪挖掘一条隧道 运出坚果
[37:32] Mole will lead. 鼹鼠带路
[37:33] A-ha! 阿哈
[37:35] I will? 我带路?
[37:36] And while I don’t trust Surly, we will work with him. For now. 虽然我不相信索里 可现在我们会和他一起工作
[37:40] When all the nuts are secure, we will take what is ours. 当所有的坚果都安全得手 那就是我们的了
[37:44] We do not honor deals with Surly. 我们对索里不用客气
[37:47] For the park! 一切为公园
[37:49] For the park! Yeah! 对 一切为公园
[38:03] Why aren’t we doing this at night? 干嘛不在晚上行动?
[38:07] All right, let’s get to work! Stand back! 好吧 我们行动吧 退后
[38:11] Guys, the nut store is over there. 巴迪 坚果店在那边
[38:16] Allow me. 我去试试
[38:18] Ha! 哈
[38:27] So, what do you think? Green wire? 那么 你觉得是哪根?绿色的线?
[38:29] Hmm. Read my mind. 嗯 真懂我啊
[38:30] Wait. We don’t know what that… 等等 我们不知道那是什么…
[38:32] Andie, lam in charge. Proceed, my dear. 安迪 我负责 继续
[38:39] No! Sis, wake up! Wake up, sis! 不 姐姐 醒醒吧 醒醒吧 姐姐
[38:41] Jamie! Wake up, sis! Come on… 杰米 醒醒吧 姐姐 快点…
[38:42] Disperse! 快散开
[38:44] I have been trained in mouth-to-mouth resuscitative measures. 我学过人工呼吸
[38:48] She’s fine. 她好了
[38:58] Grayson? 格雷森?
[39:05] I’ve been casing this place for days. 我盯上这个地方好几天了
[39:07] Every hole, vent, trap and window is mapped in my head. 每一处细节都映在我脑海里
[39:12] You wanna break into this joint, survive the winter, 你们想打劫这里 为了过冬
[39:15] you talk to me. 你们跟我说呀
[39:19] We cut the alarm wire from the tunnel. 我们要割断隧道报警器的导线
[39:21] When you two hit the vault, 你们两个下地窖
[39:23] we got three minutes to dynamite it and get that dough out. 有三分钟时间炸毁它 东西到手后出来
[39:26] We dig here, from the alley into the basement. 我们在这里挖 一直挖到地下室
[39:29] Why don’t we just use the door thing? 为什么我们不走门?
[39:30] Too unpredictable. They lock it 不行了 他们锁上了
[39:32] from the inside. Now, listen closely. 从里面反锁了 仔细听
[39:34] We fill the vault with bags of nuts. 用坚果填上地窖
[39:36] We seal it, we head for state lines. 封上它 逃之夭夭
[39:38] It’ll be days before the bank realizes they got peanuts on deposit. 要花上几天时间银行才会意识到他们被骗啦
[39:41] Agreed? 同意吗?
[39:42] Agreed. But I do not dig. 同意 但我不会挖
[39:46] ‘Cause you’re blind as a bat. 因为你和蝙蝠一样是瞎的
[39:47] What? Who said that? Where are you? 什么 谁在说话 你在哪?
[39:50] What kinda haul are we talking, pops? 我们用什么填 老大?
[39:52] We’re talking almonds, pistachios, walnuts, Brazils… 我们可以用杏仁 开心果 核桃 栗子…
[39:56] Enough cashews to buy yourselves a racetrack. 偷来的钱够买一个自己的跑道了
[39:59] And did I mention the peanut brittle? 我提到了花生糖么?
[40:01] That a candy or a nut? 是糖果还是坚果?
[40:05] Both. 都是
[40:09] Now, listen up. This is my last heist. 现在 听好了 这是我最后一次抢劫
[40:11] I ain’t going back to that rat-filled slammer, you dig? 我是不会回到那个全是老鼠的地狱 懂吗?
[40:16] That’s all we’ve been doing! 这就是我们一直在做的
[40:19] Fire in the hole! 洞里有炸弹
[40:23] I’m gonna kill you! 我要杀了你
[40:25] What’s going on down… 这下面是怎么回事…
[40:30] It’s the same thing every time. 每次都是同样的事情
[40:31] We keep running into this hard brick-colored substance. 总是挖到砖一样的东西
[40:35] Do you mean brick? 你的意思是砖?
[40:37] We can’t speculate on what is or isn’t brick, 无法肯定是不是
[40:39] but suffice to say, 肯定的是
[40:41] this material has a high number of brick-like properties. 这种东西很多特性都符合砖的特性
[40:45] Okay, cut it out! Who is that? 好了 别说了 那是谁?
[40:47] I guess there’s no other choice. 我看我们没其他选择了
[40:49] Hey, hey, wait a minute. 嘿 嘿 等一下
[40:50] We’re not falling for it again! 我们不能再掉下去了
[40:52] No, no, no, I’m serious. There’s a loose brick over here. 不 没有 我是认真的 这里有块松动的砖
[40:55] Yeah. Yeah. Definitely a loose brick. 呀 是啊 这绝对是松动的砖
[40:58] Hey,hey,Johnny.Johnny! Hey, I got a loose brick over here. 嘿 嘿 强尼 强尼 嘿 我在这里找到了一块松动的砖
[41:02] Come here, come on, help me with this. 来吧 快帮我
[41:05] Got it. Come on! Together, let’s do this! 收到 来吧 一起用力
[41:07] Yeah! Come on, let’s move it. 呀 快点 继续吧
[41:09] Yeah. Here we go. Hey. 呀 在这里 我们走了 嘿
[41:14] Was this open the whole time? 一直都开着吗?
[41:15] I don’t know. I just got here. 我不知道 我刚到这里
[41:17] Come on, how about that face lick? 来吧 舔脸怎么样?
[41:18] Lick yourself. 舔自己吧
[41:23] Hey, what are those guys doin’? 哎 那些家伙在干什么?
[41:25] Digging for bones. Move it. 挖骨头 走开
[41:36] – Come on, Johnny! – Heave! – 来吧 强尼 – 用力
[41:38] Okay, we can do this. I think it’s moving. 好吧 我们可以做到的 我想已经在动了
[41:41] Come on, heave. Heave. 来吧 用力 用力
[41:43] Yeah, yeah. That’s it. 啊 是啊 就是它了
[41:44] That’s it. You’re doing great. Keep up the, uh… 就是这样 你们干的很好 跟上 呃…
[41:46] What do you call that? The teamwork. Yeah, good for you. 你们怎么称呼的? 团队精神 对 你真聪明
[41:49] She’s moving. 动了
[41:50] Make it last! Heave! Kick it! 继续 用力 加油
[41:56] Heave! Heave! 用力 用力
[41:57] Here you go, guys! Here you… 一起用力 伙计们 一起
[42:08] Where’s Surly? 索里去哪了?
[42:16] Hey, guys. Look what I found. Isn’t it great? 嘿 伙计们 看我发现什么 是不是很棒?
[42:19] Come on. Come on. No! 来吧 来吧 不
[42:20] Come get it! 来拿呀
[42:21] No!Letgo! 不 放手
[42:23] I cannot stop! 我不能停
[42:24] No, let go of the stick. It’s impossible! 不要 放开这棍子 不可能
[42:26] Let go of the stick! 放开它
[42:27] I do not know how to let go of the stick. 我不知道该如何放手
[42:30] Let go of this! 放开这个
[42:31] All right, fine! 好吧 好吧
[42:35] Hey, Surly. 哎 索里
[42:43] What’d you have for breakfast? 你早餐吃什么了?
[42:52] You brought nuts! 您带来的坚果
[42:54] Hey, all right! Way to go, Surly! 嘿 没事 这边 索里
[42:55] Way to go, Surly! 这边 索里
[42:56] I’m dead! 我死了
[43:00] They’d have sent me back to that dog pound, Surly, 他们打发我回去了 索里
[43:01] I know it, I just know it! 我知道 我知道的
[43:02] What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? You gotta help me! 我该怎么做 我该怎么办 你得帮帮我
[43:05] I’ll do whatever you say. Whatever you say. 你说吧 要我做什么
[43:11] Hey, what happened here? 嘿 这里发生了什么?
[43:14] What happened? I want some answers! 发生了什么事?谁告诉我
[43:16] Say, fellas. Look! 说 伙计们 看
[43:19] That squirrel was trying to blow up the nut store, 那松鼠试图炸毁坚果店
[43:23] and Precious stopped him! 普利斯阻止了他
[43:25] Can you believe it? Good pup! Good pup! 你相信它?干得好宝贝
[43:28] What’s wrong with you? 怎么了?
[43:30] Get that wall cemented up. 把墙加固了
[43:32] From now on, I want that coal chute 从现在开始 我要全天关闭
[43:34] shut at all times, you hear me? 任何时候都关闭 你听到吗?
[43:39] Give the mutt a treat. 给狗好好治疗下
[43:41] Now cement that wall up! 现在用水泥加固好了
[43:46] That dog is one smart dog. She’s smarter than you. 这是只聪明狗 她比你聪明
[43:49] She’s smarter than you! 她比你更聪明
[43:50] She’s smarter than me? 她比我聪明?
[43:51] No one’s smarter than me. 没人比我聪明
[43:52] No one’s smarter than you. 没人比你聪明
[43:57] That’s right! 没错
[43:58] Right! I’m glad we’re in agreement, for once. 好吧 很高兴我们意见一致 仅此一次
[44:00] Of course. 当然
[44:15] Surly? 索里?
[44:18] Hey, what’s going on? 哎 这是怎么回事?
[44:19] This trashcan has a hole in it. 垃圾桶里有个洞
[44:22] We use it as cover to dig a new hole into the human hole. No brick. 用它作掩护挖一个新洞进入人类那个洞 这就差不多了
[44:28] Now that’s groundhog thinking, right there. 那是土拨鼠的思维 看那
[44:30] Okay, well, how long will it take? 好吧 要多长时间?
[44:32] Day or two. Depending on any pipes or rocks we come across. 一天或两天 取决于我们碰到过的管道或岩石
[44:36] It’ll be three days. 可能要三天
[44:37] It’ll be two days! 也可能两天
[44:38] Three! You wanna take this to the ground? 三天 能挖到地面?
[44:40] Ridiculous! It’ll never work! 可笑之极 行不通的
[44:41] You’ll need Raccoon’s approval. 这需要浣熊的批准
[44:43] You kiddin’ me? 你在开玩笑?
[44:44] Raccoon’s gonna love this idea! 浣熊会喜欢这个主意
[44:47] Yeah. Raccoon. Guy’s not even here 呀 浣熊那家伙不在这
[44:50] and he’s still ruining my life. 他毁了我的生活
[44:57] I gotta tell ya, the nerve of those bums! 我要告诉你 好紧张
[44:59] The nerve of those bums! 紧张啊
[45:01] “Raccoon would approve of this!” 浣熊会批准这个方案
[45:02] Oh, really? Raccoon! That guy, he’s a bigger thief than I am! 哦 真的吗? 浣熊 那家伙 他比我更无赖
[45:07] But those blockheads can’t see it. They’re blind as Mole. 那些家伙还是看不到 大家和瞎眼鼹鼠一样
[45:10] I’m the brains of this outfit. I’m the guy with the… The brains. 我是你们的头 是动脑子的人
[45:14] Did I already say that? 我不是已经说了吗?
[45:15] Raccoon’s nothing but a lying old sack of fur! 浣熊啥也不是 只是个坐享其成的家伙
[45:18] What? 什么?
[45:59] Hey, Surly, over here. 哎 索里 到这来
[46:01] What… 什么…
[46:03] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
[46:04] Aren’t you supposed to be working on that tunnel? Raccoon’s orders. 你不是应该在隧道吗? 这是浣熊的命令
[46:08] There’s something you need to know. 你需要知道一些事
[46:09] I haven’t been completely honest. 我没有完全说实话
[46:11] Yeah. Right. 呀 好吧
[46:14] Raccoon’s planning to double-cross you. 浣熊欺骗了你
[46:17] We were all in on it. I’m sorry, but just seeing how… 我们都参与了 抱歉 只是…
[46:20] Raccoon’s always had it out for me. And besides, 浣熊总是怀疑我
[46:24] who says I’m helping? 谁说我在帮你们?
[46:26] But you are helping us, aren’t you? 可你是在帮助我们 不是吗?
[46:33] I’m helping myself. 我是帮助我自己
[46:36] Right. My mistake. 好吧 我错了
[46:40] Just remember, Surly, that park needs those nuts. 索里 你要记住 公园需要这些坚果
[46:44] Do what you will. 做你想做的
[47:01] I didn’t authorize any handouts, did I? 我没有任何授权吧 是吧?
[47:05] You know Andie. It was her idea. 你知道安迪 这是她的主意
[47:08] Are you looking for these? 你是不是在找这个?
[47:12] I know Andie. She lacks obedience. Can’t follow orders. 我知道安迪 她不受约束
[47:16] But she follows Surly. 可她听索里的
[47:19] You know, he even tamed that guard dog? 你知道么 他驯服了那只护卫犬?
[47:21] He could actually pull this off. 他可以把这事办成
[47:25] The day Surly saves this park is the day 索里拯救公园的这一天
[47:28] nuts will rain from the skies! 坚果雨将从天而降
[47:31] Hmm. 啊
[47:33] There could be an accident. 有可能是一个意外
[47:41] Have you considered sabotage? 有没有考虑过搞点破坏?
[47:43] What? Hey, what’s gotten into you? 什么? 嘿 怎么啦?
[47:45] It’s only Surly, a two-bit trash can thief. 是索里 两个人是可以完成的
[47:48] It’s not about thievery. 这不是盗窃
[47:50] It’s about that food getting to those animals. 而是把食物分给那些动物
[47:53] Have you forgotten my motto? 你忘了我的座右铭?
[47:56] “Animals are controlled by the amount of food they have.” “动物们可以通过获得的食物来控制他们 “
[48:00] “it is our duty… “it’s our duty… “这是我们的责任…” 这是我们的责任…
[48:01] “…to keep it from them.” “…to keep it from them.” “远离他们 远离他们”
[48:03] – Good. Now, where were we? – Ah, yes. Sabotage. – 好 现在 说到哪了? – 啊 是的 破坏
[48:09] Yeah, sabotage. 是呀 搞破坏
[48:11] Um… What is that, French? 嗯 那是什么 法语吗?
[48:32] What are you up to, Mole? 你在干什么 鼹鼠?
[48:40] Grayson? 格雷森?
[48:41] Surly? Ha! 索里?
[48:43] Hey. Hey. Surly! Surly! 嘿 嘿 索里 索里
[48:45] Hands off. What’s wrong with you? Thank goodness! 放开 怎么了? 谢天谢地
[48:47] Everything’s wrong with me! 一切都是我的错
[48:49] I’ve been out there with the people, 我曾经离开那了 和人
[48:52] and the cars, and the cats, and… 和汽车 和猫在一起 …
[48:54] Rat! It’s a rat! 还有老鼠 对一只老鼠
[48:59] Hold me! No, I’ll hold you! 抱我 不 我要抱你
[49:02] Whackjob! What’re you doing? You’re drowning me in… 精疲力尽的工作 你干什么?你是要淹死我…
[49:04] Drown. 淹死
[49:06] Buddy, watch him. 巴迪 看好他
[49:08] And keep him away from sharp objects. 让他远离尖的东西
[49:10] Okay, how about this one? 好吧 这个怎么样?
[49:18] Mole, what are you doing? 鼹鼠 你在做什么?
[49:22] Wait, wait. Is that water? 等等 等等 是水?
[49:27] Let’s get out of here! Whoa! 哇 快离开这里吧
[49:39] I’m gettin’ me a pettin’ zoo. 我得到了我的宠物动物园
[49:41] What are you gettin’? 你得到了什么?
[49:42] A new partner. That’s it! 一个新伙伴 这就是了
[49:44] Hey, can it! You hear somethin’? 哎 可以呀 你听到什么了?
[49:47] No. 没有
[49:59] Dog! Dog! Open up! 狗 狗 打开
[50:03] Dog, dog, open up! Dog, get out here! This bird’s gonna kill me! 狗 狗 开窗户 狗 从这里走开 这鸟会杀了我
[50:07] – Yeah? Lana… – Come on, come on, come on! – 拉娜 – 来吧 来吧 来呀
[50:09] Do it now! Do it now! Hurry up! 搞定它 就现在 快点
[50:10] Honey, not now, no. 亲爱的 不是现在 不是
[50:12] I can’t talk right now ’cause we’re… 我现在不能说 因为现在我们是…
[50:14] Come on! All the guys are asking! 快点 所有的人都要求
[50:15] Potty break? Now? No, no, no. Not you, honey. 尿尿? 现在? 不 不是说你 亲爱的
[50:18] No, no. Look, sweetie… 不 你看 亲爱的…
[50:34] What was that? Ma, is that you? 那是什么? 是你吗?
[50:37] Get to the alley and stop the water! 快去小巷 关掉水
[50:39] Stop the water. Got it. 关掉水 收到
[50:41] Hey, you’re not the boss of me! 哎 你不是我的老大
[50:45] Apparently, you are. I love you. 哦不 你是 我爱你
[50:47] First stop water, then lick face. 先关水 后舔脸
[50:53] Surly, what are you doing? 索里 你在做什么?
[50:58] Shoot that rodent! Shoot it! 开枪打死那些东西 打它
[51:09] Quick! Where’s the shut-off valve? 快点 朝哪是关闭水阀?
[51:11] I smell a rat, boss! 老大 我闻到老鼠的味
[51:14] Rats did this? Find the rat. 老鼠干的? 找出那只老鼠
[51:18] I’m confused as to what kind of rats 我很困惑 这是什么样的老鼠
[51:20] we’re talking about here, boss. 我们就在这里说吧 老大
[51:22] It’s him! There he is, the rat! 就是他 那只老鼠
[51:30] Are they okay? Huh? 他们还好吗? 咦?
[51:32] They’re gonna be fine. 会没事的
[51:34] Hey, don’t tell the other dogs we’re friends, all right? 哎 别告诉其他的狗我们是朋友 可以吗?
[51:36] It wouldn’t look good. 看上去不太妙
[51:39] Ooh! That guy needs glasses! 哦 那家伙需要眼镜
[51:41] Dog! Got it! Hey! 伙伴 收到 嘿
[51:46] Surly! You left me! 索里 你丢下我
[51:48] Wait, man, don’t leave me alone! 等等 伙计 不要抛下我
[51:50] There is a crazed rat up there! 那有只疯了的老鼠
[51:52] Hey, wait! Hey! Grayson? 嘿 等等 嘿 格雷森?
[51:54] lsthatyou? 是你?
[51:56] Shut the front door! What are you two doing here? 关上前门 你们两个在这里干什么?
[52:12] Face lick! 舔脸
[52:14] That’s not his face. 那不是他的脸
[52:17] So, you’re the mole, double entendre intended! 你是鼹鼠 双重身份
[52:20] Nah, I’m a chicken. 不 我是一只鸡
[52:21] I saw you sabotage our tunnel. Was it Raccoon? Talk! 我看见你破坏我们的隧道 是浣熊吗? 快说
[52:25] Hey, you want me to hurt him? 哎 你要我伤害他?
[52:26] Keep a lookout. 把风去
[52:28] Yeah, boss. 是 老大
[52:29] Do your worst. Go on! 放开我
[52:32] I am a sealed vault, resistant to questioning. 我封了地下室 拒绝受审
[52:35] A tough nut to crack. A concrete pillar. Ajar with a… 是块难啃的骨头 是钢筋柱子 是…
[52:40] My retinas! Raccoon’s trying to stop the heist! 我的视网膜 浣熊试图阻止抢劫
[52:43] I’m not buying it. 我可不信你说的
[52:46] Less food means more control! 匮乏的食物意味着更多的控制
[52:48] If the heist succeeds, Raccoon will lose control of the park! 如果抢劫成功 浣熊就会失去公园的控制权
[52:54] But so what? You don’t care about the park, do you? 这个怎么样? 你不关心公园的存亡?
[52:58] I don’t. But when I tell the team, I’ll get double. 我不知道 但是如果我告诉其他人 我可以得到双倍
[53:02] You think they’ll believe a criminal like you? 你认为他们会相信一个你这样的罪犯?
[53:04] After what I did for them? 我就是做了又能怎样?
[53:06] Oh, they’ll listen. 哦 他们会听
[53:07] Yeah, don’t kid yourself. 是啊 不要自寻死路
[53:17] Oh, man! There was water all over the place! 哦 伙计 到处都是水
[53:20] Johnny was choking, I was choking, 强尼要窒息了 我透不过气来
[53:22] and then the next thing you know, 你知道下一件事的
[53:24] there’s Grayson! He saved my butt! 格雷森 他救了我
[53:27] He saved my butt! 他救了我
[53:29] It was my butt. Oh, yeah? 是我 哦 是吗?
[53:31] Stop talking about butts. Talk about me. 别说你们啦 多说说我
[53:32] I’ll kick both your butts! Come here! Come here! 我会把你们都踢走 来这里 来这里
[53:34] Grayson, I’m so glad you’re… 格雷森 我很高兴你…
[53:38] Great to have you back, Grayson! 很高兴你回来了 格雷森
[53:40] It’s been a disaster. We had to work with Surly. 这是一场灾难 我们得和索里一起
[53:44] Surly? 索里?
[53:46] Surly! 索里
[53:48] They think I shaved their butts. 他们认为我搞破坏
[53:49] Surly! 索里
[53:50] Careful! They come hither! 当心 他们来了
[53:51] What happened? You were up here. 发生了什么事?你在这里
[53:54] You ready for this piece of news? 你们准备好要听这个消息?
[53:56] It was Mole. 是鼹鼠
[53:59] Saw him try to drown the twins. He confessed to everything. 看见他试图淹死双胞胎 他供认了一切
[54:02] Mole? 鼹鼠?
[54:04] It was all Raccoon’s idea. 这是浣熊的想法
[54:06] So, you’re blaming Raccoon because he kicked you out of the park. 你指责浣熊是因为他把你踢出了公园
[54:12] No, I’m not. 不 我没有
[54:13] Raccoon has never harmed us before. 浣熊以前从未伤害我们
[54:15] But he sure has! 但他肯定有过
[54:17] Hey, listen. I just wanna get my cut and split, all right? 嘿 听着 我只想得到我的那一份 可以吗?
[54:21] – Grayson… – Yes! – 格雷森 – 好吧
[54:22] You were there. 你就在那里
[54:24] I was! Wait… Where? 我是 等等 在哪里?
[54:25] You think itwas me, don’t you? 你以为是我 不是吗?
[54:27] No! No one said that. 不 没人那么说
[54:29] Just explain yourself. 只是自圆其说
[54:31] Buddy, did you see anything? 巴迪 你看到什么?
[54:34] Wait, you’re asking him? 等一下 你问他?
[54:36] He can’t help you. You’re wasting your time! 他也帮不了你 你这是在浪费时间
[54:39] He’s useless! Can’t speak! 他没用 说不了话的
[54:43] Only knows how to take orders! Kinda like you, Andie. 只知道服从 和肯达一样 安迪
[54:58] Is that how you treat the only animal who defends you? 你就是这样对待唯一维护你的动物么?
[55:01] No. No. You lousy… 不 不 你这恶心的家伙…
[55:03] Just let him go. That tunnel is open now. 让他走 隧道已经打好了
[55:05] We get our share out before morning. Let him take his. 天亮前 我们各拿各的
[55:08] We can’t trust him! 我们不能相信他
[55:09] We let him go. Honor the deal. 我们让他走 信守承诺
[55:15] Bye, Surly! Come back soon! 再见 索里 快回来
[55:18] I mean, stay away! I dislike you strongly! 我的意思是 离我们远些 我相当不喜欢你
[55:45] Hey, Surl, are we gonna get the team together? Huh? 嘿 索里 我们是一伙的? 不是么?
[55:48] Do another heist? 难道又是抢劫?
[55:49] No. Now’s a bad time. 不 糟糕了
[55:51] Oh. Oh, yeah. I get it. Okay, not now. 哦 哦 是的 我懂了 好吧 不是现在
[55:55] So how about now, huh? 那现在怎么样?
[55:56] I said no. Job’s done. Team’s done. 不 要完成团队的工作
[56:00] You need a lookout? Huh? Huh? 你不需要个望风的 对不?
[56:02] Now, get back to your humans. I’m on my own now. 现在 回到人类那 我要独立
[56:05] We’re playing that game again! All right. 我们再玩个游戏 好吧
[56:07] No. No! Get out of here! Scat! 不玩 快闪开
[56:11] Hey, look what you made me do. 嘿 看看你害我做的
[56:14] Whoa! Whoa! 哇 哇
[56:20] No! Surly! Watch out, it’s a… 不 索里 小心 这是…
[56:35] What are we gonna do with him, boss? 该怎么处置他 老大?
[56:37] Shut it and grab me that blowtorch. 闭嘴 把喷灯递给我
[56:51] Lana 拉娜…
[56:53] Yeah, right. Good seeing you. 是的 没错 见到你真高兴
[56:54] Nice seeing you, Lana. 见到你真高兴 拉娜
[56:55] We gotta go do, uh, tunnel stuff. 我们得走了 呃 隧道打通了
[56:58] So now you know. 现在你懂了
[57:00] When were you gonna tell me, King? 你什么时候说过 金?
[57:02] I already told you before. You can’t change who you are. 我之前告诉过你 你不能改变自己
[57:08] Boss, come here! 老大 快来看看
[57:11] Well, go on. Rob your bank, already! 嗯 继续 准备动手
[57:16] This really is my lastjob. 这真的是我的最后一票
[57:18] Boss! Come on! 老大 快来
[57:26] Hey, hey! 嘿 嘿
[57:28] 我们到了 头顶就是个金矿
[57:31] Let’s blow this thing. 炸开它吧
[57:34] What about Lana? 拉娜怎么办?
[58:05] But I don’t have the whistle. 我没哨子
[58:08] I know. 我知道
[58:35] Hold him down! Hold him down! That’s it. 抓住它 就是它了
[58:39] Well, what do we have here? 好吧 看看我们抓到谁了?
[58:43] A hero or a thief? 英雄还是小偷?
[58:46] You think you can starve the park to stay in control? 你以为你通过饥饿就能掌控公园吗?
[58:49] Mole told me everything. 鼹鼠都告诉我了
[58:51] What? What’s he talking about? I didn’t say anything! 什么 他说什么 我什么也没说
[58:54] He’s loopy! Yeah. Cuckoo, you know, nuts. Whoo-hoo! 他乱说的 是啊 你懂的 他疯了 喔呼
[58:56] Is this another one of your swindles? 这是你的另一个骗局?
[58:59] Some half-baked revenge against me? 报复我吗?
[59:02] It’s something else, isn’t it? You’re trying to impress. 还有其他的事 不是么?你另有企图
[59:07] Grayson, perhaps. Andie? 格雷森 也许 安迪?
[59:12] Oh, I see. 哦 我明白了
[59:14] No matter. My accomplices will take care of them soon enough. 不管了 我的同伙很快就会照顾他们
[59:19] They don’t follow me. They hate me. They hate me! 他们不听我 他们恨我 他们怨恨我
[59:22] Maybe, but I can’t leave any evidence, Surly. 也许吧 但我不能留下任何证据 索里
[59:25] Every good thief knows that. 每个优秀的贼都知道​​
[59:27] Hey, this is getting a little crazy, don’t you think? I mean… 嘿 这越来越有点疯狂 你不觉得吗?我的意思是…
[59:30] Maybe we’ll finish you off next! 也许我们会完成为你送行的
[59:32] And where’s that shiny thing he’s supposed to have? 他应该知道发亮的那东西在哪?
[59:35] All right, this is it. Ten, nine… 好吧 就是这 十 九…
[59:39] You’ll get the rest once you dispose of Andie and Grayson. 一旦你放过安迪和格雷森 你可以得到其他的
[59:42] I’ll finish off Mr. Hero myself. 我结束自己英雄的使命
[59:46] The park’ll get rid of you. They’ll vote in new leaders. 公园不会放过你 他们会选新的领导人
[59:49] How many leaders do you think this park can have? 你认为这个公园可以有几个领导人?
[59:55] Three, two… 三个 二个…
[59:56] Qne! 一个
[1:00:15] He’ll warn the others! What are you waiting for? 他会通知别人的 你还在等什么呢?
[1:00:19] After him! 跟上他
[1:00:29] Bingo, boys. 成了 伙计们
[1:00:31] Hey, hey! 嘿 嘿
[1:00:32] Hey, look at all this moolah! 嘿 看 太幸运啦
[1:00:34] Load the dough into the trucks. And let’s get out of here. 装进口袋 放卡车上 我们离开这里
[1:00:42] You two, stick the nuts in the vault and seal it up. 你们两个 将坚果在地下室封起来
[1:00:53] What are you gonna do with your money, huh? 你想怎么处置你的钱?
[1:00:55] Pettin’ zoo! 开家宠物动物园
[1:00:56] I’m gonna buy me three pettin’ zoos, and give you two of ’em! 我要给自己买三个宠物动物园 给你两个
[1:01:00] And ponies! Don’t forget the ponies! 还有矮种马 不要忘了矮种马
[1:01:02] Pretty little ponies! 漂亮的矮种马
[1:01:04] They’re so soft and cuddly. One more! 他们是如此柔软可爱 再来一个
[1:01:12] What the… I told you to load those nuts into the vault. 什么…我让你把这些坚果放在地下室
[1:01:16] Yeah, so why did you take the cart out of the tunnel? 啊 为什么不把车停在小巷里?
[1:01:18] What kind of game are you playing here? 你在这里玩什么?
[1:01:20] What kind of game are you playing? 你在玩什么?
[1:01:22] Relax, we probably just bumped the cart. 放松 我们可能只是撞了下车
[1:01:24] Or maybe it was rats! 或许是老鼠
[1:01:28] Holy Toledo! 圣托莱多
[1:01:32] Watch out. 当心
[1:01:33] I’ll handle these rats. 我会处理这些老鼠
[1:01:47] Squirrels! Watch out! 斯奎勒尔 当心
[1:01:48] Hang on, Fingers! Hey! 抓紧 菲戈斯 嘿
[1:01:56] Get going. Okay. 好吧 快走
[1:01:57] What about you? 你怎么样?
[1:01:58] What, are you deaf? I said, get going! 你聋了?快走
[1:02:00] It was going so smooth! 一切都这么顺利
[1:02:11] Grayson, you moron! 格雷森 你个笨蛋
[1:02:13] Surly, I need a disguise! Something flamboyant! 索里 我需要一个华丽伪装
[1:02:17] What? Get your head out of your tail! 什么?是一个伟大的创意
[1:02:18] Lead the team into the tunnel and escape through our hole. 带大伙进隧道 从我们的洞口逃离这
[1:02:21] I’ll distract the big guy. 我会引开那个大家伙
[1:02:22] I’ll need some skates, a mustache and maybe a cape. 我需要一双溜冰鞋 一点胡须 也许是一件斗篷
[1:02:26] You don’t need a cape. I can’t help the park alone. 你不需要斗篷 我一个人帮不了公园
[1:02:29] I’m not a hero, but you are. 我不是英雄 你才是
[1:02:32] Last summer, during that heat wave, 去年 酷夏
[1:02:33] who discovered that broken sprinkler so everyone could have water? 是谁发现破碎的洒水车 让每个人得到了水?
[1:02:36] I did? 我做的?
[1:02:37] That’s right! They believe in heroes. So snap out of it and be one. 对 他们相信英雄 振作起来做个英雄
[1:02:41] It’s hero time. 这是英雄的时间
[1:02:43] It’s hero time! Why am I shouting? 这是英雄的时间 为什么我喊?
[1:02:47] Rats! 有老鼠
[1:02:48] Rats! Run! Run for your lives! Children and Grayson first! Run! 老鼠 快跑 想活的快跑 小孩和格雷森在前面 快跑
[1:02:52] It’s Grayson! 是格雷森
[1:02:54] He’s come to save us! Run! Get out of my way! Run! 他来救我们了 快跑 别挡道 快跑
[1:02:55] Now is our chance. Let’s go! 机会来了 跑吧
[1:02:57] Move it, everybody! Move! Move! 跑 一起跑 快 跑起来
[1:03:14] Mole? What are you doing here? 鼹鼠? 你在做什么?
[1:03:16] Andie, thank goodness you’re here. 安迪 谢天谢地 你在这里
[1:03:20] Raccoon? 浣熊?
[1:03:21] Surly is planning to double-cross us all. 索里打算欺骗我们大家
[1:03:23] He confessed everything. 他承认了一切
[1:03:25] What? He said it’s you and Mole 什么?他说是你和鼹鼠
[1:03:28] who tried to drown The Bruisers. 试图淹死的布鲁兹
[1:03:30] But he’s working for Surly. 可他给索里干活
[1:03:32] What? 什么?
[1:03:44] Would you stop doing that? 你能不能不要再这么突然出现?
[1:03:52] Jimmy, Johnny, get to the park and bring more animals to help. 吉米 强尼 你们回公园 叫大家来帮忙
[1:03:55] Yes, sir. Yes, sir. 好吧
[1:03:56] Out of the way. Out of the way. Me first. 别挡道 让开 我先
[1:03:58] Rest of us will unload the nuts from that van there. 其它人从面包车那里卸下坚果
[1:04:00] For the park! 为了公园
[1:04:01] For the park! 为了公园
[1:04:03] Come On, guys! 来吧 伙计们
[1:04:05] I know what I’m going to spend some of my money on. 我知道怎么花我的钱
[1:04:08] Whoa! Look at that, Buddy! 哇 你看那个 巴迪
[1:04:10] Celebrate later. This van could move at any time. 稍后再庆祝 这车随时会移动
[1:04:13] Start unloading. 开始卸
[1:04:15] Raccoon, I’m sorry I doubted you. 浣熊 对不起 我怀疑过你
[1:04:21] Raccoon! Open this door! Raccoon! Open the door! 浣熊 打开这扇门 开门
[1:04:24] Raccoon! Open this door right now! 浣熊 打开这扇门吧
[1:04:25] Open it! Open the door! 打开它 开门
[1:04:28] Let him go. It won’t change the plan. 让他走 计划不变
[1:04:32] Ole’! Ole’! Ole’! 好啊 好啊
[1:04:36] Amazing! 太神奇了
[1:04:38] But that Will. 怎么回事
[1:04:43] Wheel 啊
[1:04:45] lam enjoying myself! 急逃中的自我欣赏
[1:04:50] Bank to the left! Higher! 左侧 飞高点
[1:04:53] Ole’! Ole’! Ole’! 好啊 好啊
[1:04:56] We gotta get everybody out of this van. Find a way in. 我们得救出车里的伙伴
[1:05:00] Follow me! This… 跟我来 这…
[1:05:13] Oh, boy! 哦 天呐
[1:05:17] Hey, we did it, Fingers. Yeah! 嘿 我们做到了 菲戈斯 是啊
[1:05:19] Easy street! 很顺啊
[1:05:20] I gotta take a look. 我得看一看
[1:05:23] Ooh, yeah! 哦 耶
[1:05:25] What? 什么?
[1:05:29] Nothing but nuts. 只有坚果
[1:05:31] We’ve been had! What? 我们不是得手了 怎么回事?
[1:05:33] No money! Those dirty rats! 没钱 只有那些肮脏的老鼠
[1:05:36] Hey, hey, Squirrel! 嘿 嘿 斯奎勒尔
[1:05:37] That’s right, a squirrel! 没错 是只松鼠
[1:05:40] It’s that squirrel! And a bird? 那是松鼠 还有一只鸟?
[1:05:43] Looks like they’re on to us. 貌似他们知道啦
[1:05:45] Time to end this little charade. 是时候结束这个小把戏了
[1:05:52] Turn around! 转弯
[1:05:54] I can’t see! 我看不到
[1:05:55] Go after ’em! 跟上他们
[1:06:21] We can do this. 我们可以做到
[1:06:23] Whoa! 哇
[1:06:25] Come on, try again. 来吧 再试一次
[1:06:27] We need Grayson. 我们需要格雷森
[1:06:38] Grayson, are you there? 格雷森 你在吗?
[1:06:41] Not to worry, I’m perfectly safe. 不用担心 我是绝对安全的
[1:06:58] Help! 救我
[1:07:00] Oh! 哦
[1:07:02] Thank you! Thank you! 谢谢 谢谢
[1:07:04] Mole, quit clowning around and help us open this door. 鼹鼠 快帮我们打开这扇门
[1:07:06] Give me a boost, Grayson. 帮忙 格雷森
[1:07:08] Ole’! 好啊
[1:07:12] Grayson! He’s here to save us! 格雷森 他是救我们的英雄
[1:07:16] Oh. 哦
[1:07:17] Let me explain! Let’s get him, guys! 我解释一下 他回来了 伙计们
[1:07:19] Hey, wait a second. 哎 等一下
[1:07:21] Forget him. The door’s open. We can push the nuts out. 忘记他 门开了 我们可以把坚果推出去
[1:07:24] A-ha! 啊哈
[1:07:25] What… Raccoon! 什么… 浣熊
[1:07:29] You can’t… 你不能…
[1:07:30] Let go, you idiot! 放手 你这个白痴
[1:07:31] Help me throw him off before he kills us all! 在他杀死我们所有人之前 帮我把他扔出去
[1:07:33] Kill us? This squirrel is a hero! 杀我们? 这只松鼠是英雄
[1:07:39] Well, co-hero, actually. 好吧 确切的说是大家的英雄
[1:07:40] Raccoon is the double-crosser! You have to believe me! 浣熊是骗子 你们一定要相信我
[1:07:46] Hang on, Mole! 坚持住 鼹鼠
[1:07:47] What does it look like I’m doing? 我看起来像在做什么?
[1:07:50] Why did you lock us in here? 为什么要把我们锁在这里?
[1:07:52] You’re wasting time! 你们在浪费时间
[1:07:53] This is our one opportunity to rid the park of this villain. 这是我们摆脱令人作呕的公园的一次机会
[1:07:56] For the park! 一切为了我们
[1:08:00] You still haven’t answered the question. 你还没有回答问题
[1:08:02] This is treason. Andie! 这是背叛 安迪
[1:08:04] Answer the question, Raccoon. Was Surly telling the truth? 回答问题 浣熊 索里说的是真话吗?
[1:08:08] Answer! 回答我
[1:08:11] I call for a vote! 投票选举
[1:08:12] Agreed! 同意
[1:08:14] All those in favor of banishment, raise your paws! 赞成流放的 举手
[1:08:26] Raccoon! 浣熊
[1:08:34] Shiny! 闪亮
[1:08:35] Hey! 嘿
[1:09:03] State lines are just past this dam. 公路是正好通过这个大坝
[1:09:06] Then we are home free. 接着我们就可以回家享受自由了
[1:09:15] You’re the thief. 你是小偷
[1:09:17] Not Surly. 不是索里
[1:09:19] He was right about you. 他对你的看法是对的
[1:09:21] Hey, hey! No, no, no, there’s dynamite back there. 嘿 哎 不 不要 把炸药放回那里
[1:09:24] Huh? 呃?
[1:09:33] Hmm. 嗯
[1:09:41] All right, boys, 嗯 好吧 伙计
[1:09:42] we’ve got you completely surrounded. 你们已经完全被包围了
[1:09:44] Come outwith your hands up! 举起手 走出来
[1:09:47] Out! Now! 出来 快点
[1:09:49] I saw this coming. 我预计到了
[1:09:51] No, you didn’t. 不 你没有
[1:10:01] Mole, where is everybody? 鼹鼠 大家都在哪?
[1:10:03] Still inside. But Andie’s in the other van with Raccoon. 还在里面 安迪和浣熊在加一辆车上
[1:10:06] You can’t stop him alone. 你自己无法阻止的
[1:10:08] Surly, what’s happened to you? 索里 发生了什么事呀?
[1:10:10] All I wanted was a pettin’ zoo. 我想要的是一个宠物动物园
[1:10:12] You’ll never get away with this. 你永远不会得逞的
[1:10:16] I want my mommy. 我想妈妈了
[1:10:18] They’ve got hostages. Stand down. 他们有人质 退下
[1:10:41] Whoa! 哇
[1:11:04] Holy Toledo! 圣托莱多
[1:11:06] Whoa! I bet it was that squirrel! 哇 我敢打赌 是松鼠
[1:11:08] Enough with the squirrels! 受够了这些松鼠
[1:11:10] Andie. Andie. 安迪 安迪
[1:11:18] Surly? 索里?
[1:11:23] Oh! 哦
[1:11:40] Whoa! 哇
[1:12:06] Andie? Andie? 安迪 安迪?
[1:12:14] We can still save the cash. 我们还是可以救回这些现金
[1:12:18] Hey, where you going? What are you doing? 嘿 你要去哪里? 你在做什么?
[1:12:22] There’s more money. 还有更多的钱
[1:12:27] Ha-ha. 呵呵
[1:12:29] What are you trying to prove, Surly? 你想证明什么 索里?
[1:12:31] Raccoon, it’s not stable. 浣熊并不可靠
[1:12:32] Why are you doing this? Tell me. 你为什么要这么做?说呀
[1:12:39] Buddy! Atta boy, pal! 巴迪 太棒啦
[1:12:49] The shiny! Give it to me! 把它给我
[1:13:05] Not so fast, thief! 别这么急着走 混蛋
[1:13:07] No! 不
[1:13:09] Look, Surly and Raccoon! 看 索里和浣熊在那
[1:13:11] They’ll go over the falls. Everyone, come on. 他们会掉进瀑布的 大家都来帮忙
[1:13:21] I got you. 我抓住你了
[1:13:22] – Don’t let go. – Hold on! – 不要放弃 – 坚持住
[1:13:24] – You can do it. – Raccoon, climb up! – 你可以做到这一点 – 浣熊 爬上来
[1:13:25] Let go! No, don’t let go! 放手 不 不要
[1:13:27] We can save both of you! Hurry! 我们能救你上来 快点
[1:13:29] Never! You backstabbing vermin! 我从不需要怜悯
[1:13:32] Surly goes down with me! 索里跟我一起下去
[1:13:37] Buddy, that was some score. 巴迪 很神奇
[1:13:40] We almost pulled it off, didn’t we? 我们几乎成功了 不是吗?
[1:13:42] Surly, don’t you dare let go. 索里 别放手
[1:13:45] I’m sorry, Andie! 对不起 安迪
[1:13:46] What? No! 什么? 不要
[1:13:48] Sufly,no! 索里 不
[1:14:25] Is it? 是他吗?
[1:14:37] Look! 快看呀
[1:14:39] – It’s Grayson! – Grayson! – 是格雷森 – 格雷森
[1:14:40] Thank you. Thank you. No autographs, please. 谢谢 谢谢 没有签名 请让让
[1:14:43] You can admire the tail, but no touching. 你们可以欣赏尾巴 但不可以摸
[1:14:47] – Grayson! Yeah! – Thank you! – 格雷森 是啊 – 谢谢
[1:14:49] The wheel! Jump! 轮子 快跳
[1:14:51] Thank you! Thank you. You’re welcome. You’re welcome. 谢谢 谢谢
[1:14:54] Grayson! 格雷森
[1:14:56] What’s going on here? 出什么事了?
[1:15:12] Ha! Never fear! 哈 不害怕
[1:15:13] Grayson! 格雷森
[1:15:15] You two guys are here, too? 你们两个家伙也在这?
[1:15:17] Hi! 嗨
[1:15:20] Ha-ha! Come on, guys! 哈哈 来吧 伙计们
[1:15:22] Let’s go! 走吧
[1:15:36] Rats! It’s a rat! 老鼠 是老鼠
[1:15:41] It’s a rat… 全是老鼠…
[1:15:46] Take me away, Officers. Take me away. Just save me from the rats. 快把我带走吧 长官 快带我走 把我从这些老鼠中拯救出来吧
[1:15:51] Percy “King” Dimpleweed, 你个笨蛋
[1:15:55] you and I are officially through. 你和我正式分手了
[1:15:59] Come on, let’s go. 来吧 我们走
[1:16:04] Hey, Precious, where you going, girl? 嘿 普利斯 你去哪里?
[1:16:08] Precious? 普利斯?
[1:16:21] Psst! Buddy. 巴迪
[1:16:26] Come with me. 跟我来
[1:16:56] Best… Friend. 最好的… 朋友
[1:17:29] What are you looking at? 你在看什么?
[1:17:44] Wait, Buddy. Did you just speak? 等一下 巴迪 你刚才说话了 ?
[1:17:47] Okay, okay, okay, enough, enough, enough. 好吧 好吧 好吧 够了 够了 够了
[1:17:50] I get it, you like me, I get it. 我明白了 你喜欢我 我明白了
[1:17:52] Precious! Precious! 普利斯 普利斯
[1:17:55] Okay, Surly, so, see you at the nut store. 好吧 索里 坚果仓库见
[1:17:58] Wait, what? That place? 等等 说什么 还去那个地方?
[1:18:00] Yeah, Lana’s the new owner. Hey, no more whistles, huh? 嗯 拉娜是我的新主人 哎 这回没有口哨了吧?
[1:18:03] Just face licks. 只有舔脸
[1:18:05] Oh, hi, Andie. 哦 嗨 安迪
[1:18:08] Surly! 索里
[1:18:17] When you went over those falls, 当你掉下瀑布时
[1:18:19] I thought I’d never see you again. 我以为再也见不到你了
[1:18:22] Oh! We got to go. Come on. 哦 我们得走了 来吧
[1:18:24] Okay, calm down. Where are we going? 好吧 冷静 我们要去哪里?
[1:18:25] You risked your life to save this park. Everyone has to know. 这里每个人都知道 你冒着生命危险拯救了公园
[1:18:28] No. 不是我
[1:18:31] The team saved the park. 是大家挽救了公园
[1:18:35] Okay, stop touching the tail. 好吧 别摸尾巴
[1:18:36] Stop touching. Stop. Stop touching the tail! 别摸 停下来 别碰我的尾巴
[1:18:41] So then what are you going to do? 那么 接下来你会怎么做?
[1:18:45] I’m gonna keep finding food for this park. 我要一直为这个公园寻找食物
[1:18:47] But from now on, we do it together. 从现在开始 我们一起干吧
[1:18:50] Deal? 约定么?
[1:18:53] This park will always honor your deals, Surly. 这个公园将永远铭记你的约定 索里
[1:19:11] Yeah, they say life’s there for the taking, 是啊 他们说活着是为了索取
[1:19:14] but the truth is, 但事实是
[1:19:16] life’s really there for the sharing. 活着是为了分享
[1:19:19] Huh. 呃
[1:19:21] Once you realize that, 一旦你认识到这一切
[1:19:23] you might discover there’s a little hero in all of us. 你可能会发现小英雄就在我们当中
[1:19:26] After all, we’re all a little nuts. 毕竟 我们都是小坚果
[1:19:32] 不要急着走开 后面还有彩蛋哦
[1:23:19] Any more big ideas? 还有什么大想法?
[1:23:24] Please stay. 请留步
2014年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Ruins(恐怖废墟)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Grudge Match(旗鼓相当)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme