英文名称:The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | Shh! Fritz. Now, be very still. | 弗里茨 不要动 |
[01:33] | This is how we’ll do it. | 看好了 |
[01:35] | With science, mechanics… | 用科学 机械… |
[01:38] | and a bit of luck. | 再加一点点运气 |
[01:43] | First, we’ve got energy. | 首先 我们创造出能量 |
[01:46] | The heat from the candle will make the balloon rise. | 蜡烛的热量会让气球升空 |
[02:01] | With the momentum from the ball… | 球所携带的动量 |
[02:03] | that hits the monkey… | 传递到猴子上 |
[02:06] | …and pivots onto the bellows. | 再撞到风箱上 |
[02:11] | Which blows the longboat. | 把小船往前吹 |
[02:15] | Giving us Newton’s third law of physics… | 这就验证了牛顿第三定理 |
[02:18] | that says every action has an equal… | 所有的运动物体都有相同的 |
[02:22] | – and opposite…? – Reaction. | -作用力和 -反作用力 |
[02:27] | – Yes! – Yes! | -太棒了 -太棒了 |
[02:31] | Do they bite? | 它们会咬人吗 |
[02:33] | I suppose they do. | 应该会 |
[02:35] | If you’re horrid to them. | 如果你吓到它们的话 |
[02:39] | Oh, there you are. | 你们在这啊 |
[02:41] | Up and down I’ve been looking for you rascals. | 我到处爬上爬下找你们两个小捣蛋鬼 |
[02:43] | Worn out, I am. | 我真是累坏了 |
[02:45] | We were catching a mouse. | 我们在抓老鼠 |
[02:46] | Well, if you catch one, I’m not cooking it. | 如果你们抓到了 我也不会用来做菜 |
[02:49] | Too many bones. | 骨头太多了 |
[02:50] | Now, come on, be quick. | 好了 快下来 |
[02:52] | We have a lot to do before this evening. | 我们今晚有好多准备工作要做呢 |
[02:55] | There you are! | 你们在这儿呢 |
[02:56] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你们呢 |
[02:57] | Look at the state of you. | 看看你们俩这满头的灰 |
[02:58] | We were trying to catch a mouse… | 我们刚刚想要抓老鼠 |
[03:00] | with toys and momentum and matches and… | 用玩具和动量和火柴和… |
[03:03] | Matches? | 火柴 |
[03:04] | It was Clara’s idea. | 是克拉拉的主意 |
[03:06] | Catching mice on Christmas Eve? | 在平安夜抓老鼠 |
[03:08] | Honestly, Clara. | 真是的 克拉拉 |
[03:09] | We nearly had him. | 我们差点抓住了 |
[03:11] | What were you gonna do with him when you caught him? | 你们抓到后打算怎么处置它 |
[03:13] | Teach him tricks. He could dance. | 教它一些把戏 它会跳舞的 |
[03:17] | Ah. There you are. What do we think? | 终于找到你们了 你们觉得怎么样 |
[03:20] | It’s wonderful, Father. | 太美了 父亲 |
[03:22] | With a few adjustments, perhaps. | 可能还需要做些小小的调整 |
[03:24] | It’s not how Mother did it. | 母亲以前不是这么装饰的 |
[03:26] | Fritz. | 弗里茨 |
[03:34] | Um… Now, children, I have some presents for you. | 孩子们 我有礼物要给你们 |
[03:37] | But it’s not Christmas Day. | 但今天还不是圣诞节 |
[03:39] | They’re from your mother. | 是你们母亲要给你们的 |
[03:42] | She asked me to give them to you on Christmas Eve. | 她要我在平安夜时给你们 |
[03:47] | That one’s for you. | 那是给你的 |
[03:51] | – Louise. – Thank you. | -露易丝 -谢谢 |
[03:53] | Soldiers! Yay! | 小兵人 太棒了 |
[03:57] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[03:59] | The enemy has found our location! | 敌军发现了我们的位置 |
[04:04] | We’ve been ambushed! | 我们遭到了埋伏 |
[04:06] | They’re from both sides! | 两侧都有敌人 |
[04:09] | It’s Mother’s favorite. | 这是母亲最爱的裙子 |
[04:11] | Yes. Yes, it was. | 是的 是的 |
[04:23] | What is it, Clara? | 你的是什么 克拉拉 |
[04:29] | It’s an egg of some sort. | 好像是一个蛋 |
[04:31] | What’s inside? Is it jewelry? | 里面有什么 首饰吗 |
[04:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:37] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[04:39] | Are you sure it opens? | 你确定是能打开的吗 |
[04:41] | There’s a keyhole. Here. | 这里有个钥匙孔 |
[04:44] | But there’s no key. | 但是没有钥匙 |
[04:46] | Why would Mother give me this without a key? | 母亲为什么要给我这个 却不给我钥匙呢 |
[04:50] | It’s just a silly egg that doesn’t open. | 这只是一个打不开的破蛋 |
[04:56] | It’s not just a silly egg, Fritz. | 这不仅仅只是一个破蛋 弗里茨 |
[04:57] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[05:01] | Clara! | 克拉拉 |
[05:15] | 你需要的一切都在这里面 爱你的母亲 | |
[05:17] | “Everything you need is inside.” | “你需要的一切都在这里面” |
[05:20] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[05:26] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吧 |
[05:29] | No. | 不好 |
[05:32] | This is a pin tumbler lock. | 这是一个弹子锁 |
[05:36] | It’s impossible to open without a key. | 没有钥匙是不可能打开的 |
[05:38] | I see. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | Well, why don’t you get ready for the party, | 不如你先洗漱打扮准备参加派对吧 |
[05:43] | and then you can work it out tomorrow. | 明天再来研究这个 |
[05:49] | Clara, Christmas comes… | 克拉拉 不管我们愿不愿意 |
[05:52] | whether we like it or not. | 圣诞节一样会来临 |
[05:54] | We must do our best to enjoy it. | 我们只能尽我们所能享受这个节日 |
[05:57] | I don’t want to enjoy it. | 我不想享受 |
[06:02] | I don’t want to enjoy anything right now. | 我现在不想享受任何东西 |
[06:04] | Well, that may be the case… | 尽管这样 |
[06:05] | but it’s important to maintain traditions as a family. | 我们一家人还是应该保持传统 |
[06:09] | It’s what’s expected of us. | 这是我们应该做的 |
[06:13] | I don’t care what’s expected. | 我不在乎我们应该怎么做 |
[06:15] | – Well, you should. – Father? | -你应该在乎 -父亲 |
[06:19] | It’s almost time to go. | 该出发了 |
[06:23] | Do I look all right? | 我看上去还好吧 |
[06:28] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[06:30] | Yes, indeed. | 你看上去很好 |
[06:35] | Please get your sister ready. | 帮你妹妹打扮好 |
[06:39] | You must be gentle with him, Clara. | 你要对他好一点 克拉拉 |
[06:43] | I wish Mother was here. | 真希望母亲在 |
[06:45] | We all do. | 我们都希望 |
[06:54] | I have to open this. | 我必须要打开这个 |
[06:56] | You’ll work it out. | 你会想出办法的 |
[06:58] | You’re an extremely clever girl, just like Mother. | 你是个很聪明的小姑娘 就像母亲一样 |
[07:00] | I don’t feel very clever lately. | 我最近觉得自己一点都不聪明 |
[07:03] | Maybe you should spend | 也许你应该 |
[07:04] | a little less time in the attic… | 少躲在阁楼里 |
[07:05] | and a little more time in the real world. | 多花点时间在现实世界中 |
[07:08] | The real world just doesn’t make sense to me anymore. | 我已经搞不懂现实世界了 |
[07:12] | You must try, Clara. | 你必须努力 克拉拉 |
[07:14] | If only for Father. | 就算是为了父亲 |
[07:18] | Father is acting as if nothing has changed. | 父亲一副什么都没有变的样子 |
[07:25] | But everything has changed. | 但一切都变了 |
[07:27] | “D.” It’s Drosselmeyer. | D 是指杜塞梅尔 |
[07:30] | He must have made this. | 这肯定是他制造的 |
[07:32] | And maybe he can open it! | 也许他能打开这个 |
[07:35] | Good. | 太好了 |
[07:37] | Now, will you let me finish with your hair? | 那你现在能让我给你梳好头发了吗 |
[07:39] | Yes. But please hurry. | 嗯 但是拜托快点 |
[08:06] | It is important to be on your best behavior tonight. | 你们今天晚上必须要好好表现 |
[08:09] | That means remembering our manners at dinner. Fritz! | 也就是说在晚宴时一定要举止得体 弗里茨 |
[08:14] | I do want one dance with you, Louise. | 我想到时和你一起跳一支舞 露易丝 |
[08:17] | And you, Clara. | 还有你 克拉拉 |
[08:21] | – Do I have to dance? – Yes, you do. | -我必须要跳舞吗 -是的 |
[08:23] | And no disappearing tonight either. | 今晚也不许不见人影 |
[08:25] | Mingle and engage with the guests. | 和宾客们交流攀谈 |
[08:28] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[08:30] | What about you? | 你怎么了 |
[08:32] | Who will dance with me? | 谁和我跳舞 |
[08:54] | Yay! Godfather’s house. | 教父家到了 |
[08:56] | Last one in is a nincompoop. | 最后一个进来的人是笨蛋 |
[09:01] | Master Drosselmeyer welcomes Mr. And Mrs. Jeremiah Jones. | 杜塞梅尔主人欢迎杰罗麦·琼斯夫妇 |
[09:08] | Doctor and Mrs. McDonald, Timothy and Ezekiel McDonald. | 提摩西·麦克唐纳医生和伊齐基尔·麦克唐纳太太 |
[09:12] | Magic! | 魔法 |
[09:14] | Fritz, come on. | 弗里茨 走了 |
[09:15] | How do we get them back? | 我们怎么把衣服拿回来 |
[09:22] | The Stahlbaum family. | 斯塔尔鲍姆家族 |
[09:23] | Benjamin, Louise, Fritz, and Clara. | 本杰明 露易丝 弗里茨和克拉拉 |
[10:03] | Godfather? | 教父 |
[10:20] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[10:24] | Have you seen Godfather anywhere? | 你看到教父了吗 |
[10:27] | He sees everything. | 他能看到一切 |
[10:29] | Which can be a great help to an old man. | 这可帮了我这个老家伙不少忙 |
[10:31] | Godfather. | 教父 |
[10:33] | Hello, Clara. | 你好 克拉拉 |
[10:35] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:37] | Ah. But I need your help first. | 但我得先需要你帮我个忙 |
[10:39] | Look at this damn thing. | 看看这个玩意 |
[10:44] | Backwards. | 倒着 |
[10:47] | It moves… | 它是… |
[10:48] | backwards. | 倒着走的 |
[10:51] | The mechanism must be reversed. | 肯定是机械反着运作了 |
[10:53] | I know, but I can’t, for the life of me, | 我知道 但是我想破脑袋 |
[10:55] | figure out why. | 也想不出是为什么 |
[10:58] | May I? | 我能试试吗 |
[11:00] | Please. | 请吧 |
[11:07] | It looks like the idler wheel has slipped. | 好像是中间的齿轮滑脱了 |
[11:10] | Causing the pinion ring | 所以小齿轮 |
[11:11] | to engage the secondary drive gear. | 直接带动了辅助驱动齿轮 |
[11:13] | Pliers. | 镊子 |
[11:35] | There. | 好了 |
[11:41] | Clever girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[11:45] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你可以的 |
[11:47] | All right now, Miss Clara… | 好了 克拉拉小姐 |
[11:49] | Why are you down here with me instead of upstairs, dancing? | 你为什么要下来找我 而不是在楼上跳舞呢 |
[11:54] | I need your help with something. | 我要你帮我看看 |
[11:57] | With this. | 这个 |
[12:04] | I haven’t seen this in a very long time. | 好久没有看到过这个东西了 |
[12:11] | I made it for another clever girl… | 这是我为一个非常聪明的女孩做的 |
[12:15] | who came to live with me | 她从小成为孤儿后 |
[12:16] | after she was orphaned at a very early age. | 就搬来和我一起住 |
[12:20] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[12:22] | You know, when she first arrived… | 她刚来到这里时 |
[12:24] | she wouldn’t leave her room. | 根本不出自己的房门 |
[12:27] | Spent day and night locked away… | 整天整夜地把自己锁起来 |
[12:30] | her head buried in her books. | 埋头在她的书籍中 |
[12:34] | So, what did you do? | 那你怎么办 |
[12:37] | I left this outside her door. | 我把这个留在了她的门前 |
[12:40] | And, over time, she came to trust me… | 后来 她慢慢开始信任我 |
[12:43] | but most importantly… | 但更重要的是 |
[12:45] | herself. | 信任她自己 |
[12:49] | And now she’s given it to you. | 现在她留给了你 |
[12:52] | But she didn’t leave me the key. | 但是她没有给我钥匙 |
[12:55] | You must miss her terribly. | 你肯定很想她 |
[12:58] | I know I do. | 我就很想她 |
[13:00] | And I can’t imagine how your father must feel. | 我无法想象你父亲现在会是多么难受 |
[13:04] | All Father cares about is appearances. | 父亲只在乎形象 |
[13:06] | No. | 不 |
[13:08] | My guess is he feels every bit the way you do. | 我猜他跟你一样难过 |
[13:12] | Remember, Clara, | 记住 克拉拉 |
[13:13] | some locks are harder to pick than others. | 有的锁是比其他的锁要难开 |
[13:17] | And I’m afraid this one is especially tricky. | 恐怕这个又是尤为复杂 |
[13:21] | Pin tumblers. | 弹子锁 |
[13:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:24] | I tried. | 我自己试过了 |
[13:29] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[13:30] | Here, you run along and I’ll be up shortly. | 给 你先上去 我马上上来 |
[13:34] | It’s Christmas Eve. | 今天是平安夜 |
[13:36] | It’s going to be a magical night. | 今晚将会是个充满魔力的夜晚 |
[13:48] | Yes, I know, my friend. | 我知道 朋友 |
[13:51] | It won’t be easy. | 的确很难办 |
[13:53] | But it was her mother’s dying wish… | 但这是她母亲的遗愿 |
[13:57] | so go keep an eye on her. | 所以拜托你去看着她吧 |
[14:14] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[14:16] | my favorite part of Christmas… | 到了每年圣诞我最爱的桥段 |
[14:19] | my favorite part of this evening… | 每年今夜我最爱的时刻… |
[14:22] | I present to you… | 为各位呈上… |
[14:24] | your gifts. | 你们的礼物 |
[14:45] | “Fritz.” | “弗里茨” |
[14:51] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[14:54] | Where have you been? | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[14:55] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[14:57] | I was in Drosselmeyer’s workshop trying to open… | 我去了杜塞梅尔的工作室 想打开… |
[14:59] | I told you not to disappear. | 我和你说了不许不见人影 |
[15:00] | And I was expecting to dance with you. | 我还想和你一起跳一支舞呢 |
[15:04] | Father, I really don’t want to dance. | 父亲 我真的不想跳舞 |
[15:06] | Why, Clara, must you think only about yourself? | 克拉拉 你为什么心里只有你自己 |
[15:11] | I could ask the same of you. | 我也要问你同样的问题 |
[15:24] | Come look! Come over here! | 快看 这边 |
[15:26] | – Come look! – I need to go. | -快来 -我要走了 |
[15:27] | – No, this way. – Okay. | -不 这边 -好吧 |
[15:31] | I found mine. | 我找到我的了 |
[15:58] | Look at my present. | 你看我的礼物 |
[16:02] | A nutcracker soldier? | 一个胡桃夹子士兵 |
[16:04] | What do you think of him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[16:06] | How handsome. | 真帅气 |
[16:07] | He’s your boyfriend. | 他是你的男朋友 |
[17:10] | What? | 什么 |
[17:13] | Where? | 这是哪 |
[18:36] | Clever, Godfather. | 真聪明 教父 |
[18:38] | Clever. | 真聪明 |
[18:52] | That’s mine! | 那是我的 |
[18:58] | My key! | 我的钥匙 |
[19:35] | Bring back my key! | 把我的钥匙还给我 |
[19:48] | Filthy mouse. | 肮脏的老鼠 |
[20:15] | A nutcracker soldier. | 胡桃夹子士兵 |
[20:27] | Halt! | 站住 |
[20:28] | Who goes there? | 来者何人 |
[20:30] | – It’s just me! – State your purpose, Just Me. | -是我 -说出你的目的 是我 |
[20:32] | No, my name is Clara, and I must cross this bridge. | 不 我叫克拉拉 我必须过桥 |
[20:35] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:36] | Nobody crosses the bridge to the Fourth Realm… | 没有摄政王的直接命令 |
[20:37] | without a direct order from the regents. | 谁都不准过桥前往第四王国 |
[20:39] | Fourth Realm? | 第四王国 |
[20:42] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[20:44] | You’re in the Christmas Tree Forest. | 你在圣诞树森林 |
[20:46] | But that is the Fourth Realm… | 但那边是第四王国 |
[20:48] | which is currently at war with the other three realms. | 目前正和其他三大王国处于交战状态 |
[20:50] | War? | 交战 |
[20:51] | That is correct, Miss Clara Just Me. | 没错 克拉拉·是我小姐 |
[20:52] | No. My name isn’t Clara Just Me. | 不 我的名字不叫克拉拉·是我 |
[20:56] | It’s Stahlbaum. | 我姓斯塔尔鲍姆 |
[20:58] | Clara Stahlbaum. | 克拉拉·斯塔尔鲍姆 |
[20:59] | Stahlbaum? | 斯塔尔鲍姆 |
[21:01] | Are you a relation to Marie Stahlbaum? | 你和玛丽·斯塔尔鲍姆有亲缘关系吗 |
[21:04] | She’s my mother. | 她是我的母亲 |
[21:05] | Forgive me, Your Majesty! | 原谅我 殿下 |
[21:06] | I didn’t recognize you, Princess Clara. | 我没有认出你来 克拉拉公主 |
[21:09] | Princess? | 公主 |
[21:11] | Captain Phillip Hoffman. | 我是菲利普·霍夫曼上尉 |
[21:12] | At your service, Your Majesty. | 听候差遣 殿下 |
[21:14] | Maybe I have been spending too much time in the attic. | 也许是我在阁楼里待太久了 |
[21:19] | Captain Hoffman, I’d like to cross the river. | 霍夫曼上尉 我想要过河 |
[21:22] | But the Fourth Realm is a very… | 但是第四王国非常… |
[21:24] | I have to go, Captain Hoffman. | 我必须要去 霍夫曼上尉 |
[21:27] | Is that an order, Princess Clara? | 那是命令吗 克拉拉公主 |
[21:30] | Yes. I suppose it is. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[21:35] | And you can call me Clara. | 你可以叫我克拉拉 |
[21:37] | Is that an order, too? | 这也是命令吗 |
[21:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:42] | Very well. Call me Captain. | 好吧 叫我上尉 |
[22:07] | Jingles! | 铃铛 |
[22:08] | Wake up, you lazy horse. | 醒醒 懒马 |
[22:10] | Jingles! | 铃铛 |
[22:22] | Guess I’m not in London anymore. | 我现在应该不在伦敦了吧 |
[22:24] | London? What’s London? | 伦敦 伦敦是什么 |
[22:27] | It’s where I’m from. | 是我来的地方 |
[22:29] | Clara? What are we looking for? | 克拉拉 你在找什么 |
[22:32] | A gold key. | 一把金色的钥匙 |
[22:34] | It must be important, this key. | 那这把钥匙肯定很重要 |
[22:36] | It is. Very. | 是的 非常重要 |
[22:40] | Are you scared, Captain? | 你害怕了吗 上尉 |
[22:42] | Me? Never. | 我吗 永远不会 |
[22:46] | Are you out here all by yourself, Captain? | 只有你一个人驻守在外吗 上尉 |
[22:49] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:50] | I’m the only nutcracker in the entire kingdom. | 我是整个王国中唯一一个胡桃夹子士兵 |
[22:52] | – Don’t you get lonely? – Lonely? | -你不会孤单吗 -孤单 |
[22:54] | No. I know my place. | 不 我明白自己的位置 |
[22:57] | That’s good enough for me. | 对我来说这样就足够了 |
[22:59] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[23:00] | I wish I knew mine. | 真希望我也能明白我的 |
[23:03] | But you’re the daughter of the queen. | 但你是女王的女儿 |
[23:05] | Surely you know your place. | 你当然明白自己的位置了 |
[23:07] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕我并不明白 |
[23:10] | That’s why I have to find that key. | 所以我才需要找到那把钥匙 |
[23:12] | Then we shall do exactly that. | 那我们就得帮你找到 |
[23:14] | Stop! | 站住 |
[23:16] | There he is! | 它在那里 |
[23:17] | Mouserinks! | 老鼠兵 |
[23:20] | Ah! That diabolical little rodent. | 那个邪恶的耗子 |
[23:23] | We need to approach with extreme caution! | 我们一定要小心地靠近它们 |
[23:27] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[23:30] | Clara, wait! | 克拉拉 等等 |
[23:40] | Give me my key back… | 把我的钥匙还我 |
[23:43] | you horrid little mouse! | 你这只坏老鼠 |
[23:46] | That key belongs to me! | 那把钥匙是我的 |
[23:50] | Come on out of there! | 给我出来 |
[23:51] | Come on! | 快点 |
[23:55] | Clara! | 克拉拉 |
[24:04] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[24:06] | Put me down! | 放我下来 |
[24:10] | Put me down! | 放我下来 |
[24:12] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[24:14] | Captain, help me! | 上尉 帮帮我 |
[24:16] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[24:25] | Run! | 快跑 |
[24:26] | – What is that thing? – It’s the Mouse King. | -那是什么东西 -那是老鼠王 |
[24:28] | Don’t look back. Just keep running. | 不要回头看 继续跑 |
[24:45] | I think we’ve lost him. | 我觉得我们应该甩掉它了 |
[24:50] | Show yourself! | 出来 |
[24:52] | Oh. Jingles. | 铃铛 |
[24:54] | Jingles, good boy. | 铃铛 好孩子 |
[24:56] | Clara, we need to go. | 克拉拉 我们该走了 |
[24:57] | – Not without my key. – But… | -我必须要拿回我的钥匙 -但是 |
[24:59] | Who’s intruding in my realm? | 是谁入侵了我的王国 |
[25:03] | Okay. Maybe going is a good idea. | 好吧 也许离开这里是个好主意 |
[25:06] | Is that you, Clara Stahlbaum? | 是你吗 克拉拉·斯塔尔鲍姆 |
[25:10] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来到这里 |
[25:13] | I have your key. | 我有你的钥匙 |
[25:16] | It’s a trap. If you go… | 这是个陷阱 如果你过去 |
[25:18] | you’ll never come back. No one ever does. | 就再也回不来了 没有人回来过 |
[25:19] | Clara! | 克拉拉 |
[25:21] | Come here and get your key! | 来拿你的钥匙 |
[25:25] | Clara! | 克拉拉 |
[25:27] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[25:29] | That was Mother Ginger. | 那是姜母王后 |
[25:31] | And she doesn’t like intruders. | 她不喜欢入侵者 |
[25:49] | Halt. | 站住 |
[25:50] | I need to get to the palace. | 我要进皇宫 |
[25:51] | I’m sure you do, sunshine. | 看得出来 帅哥 |
[25:53] | But we have procedures around here. | 但是我们这边有标准流程 |
[25:55] | Protocols. | 协议 |
[25:56] | I’m Captain Phillip Hoffman | 我是菲利普·霍夫曼上尉 |
[25:57] | and I demand you let us through. | 我命令你们放我们过去 |
[25:58] | – Oh! “Demand,” Is it now? – “Demand,” Oh. | -“命令” 是吗 -“命令” |
[26:01] | Captain Hoffman of the famous Hoffmans, is it? | 大名鼎鼎的霍夫曼上尉 是吗 |
[26:03] | Well, if we’d known you were coming, | 要是我们早知道你要来 |
[26:04] | we would have rolled out the red carpet… | 我们就铺好红地毯 |
[26:06] | booked the trumpeteers. Captain Hoffman has arrived. | 找好小号队 霍夫曼上尉大驾光临 |
[26:09] | For goodness’ sake, she’s a princess. | 上帝啊 她是公主 |
[26:12] | Well, they all say that these days. | 现在人人都这么说 |
[26:14] | Wishing don’t make it so, my love. | 美梦是不会成真的 亲爱的 |
[26:15] | Overindulgent fathers, that’s what I put it down to. | 我就是觉得那些老爹们太娇纵了 |
[26:18] | Would it help if I told you | 如果我告诉你们 |
[26:20] | that her name was Clara Stahlbaum? | 她的名字是克拉拉·斯塔尔鲍姆呢 |
[26:21] | Daughter of Marie Stahlbaum? | 玛丽·斯塔尔鲍姆的女儿 |
[26:25] | All right, just a few questions, Your Highness, | 好吧 只要问几个问题 殿下 |
[26:27] | and you’ll be on your way. | 您就能通过这里 |
[26:28] | This is ridiculous. | 这真是太荒谬了 |
[26:31] | Have you had any contact with mice | 您最近有没有接触过 |
[26:32] | or mouse-like entities recently? | 老鼠或类似于老鼠的个体 |
[26:34] | – I was in the Fourth Realm. – Thank you. | -我去过第四王国 -谢谢 |
[26:36] | Do you have any cheese or cheese-based products on | 您身上有没有奶酪或奶酪制品 |
[26:37] | or about your person? | 或者奶酪制器官 |
[26:39] | – I… – Thank you. | -我… -谢谢你 |
[26:40] | How would you describe your sympathies towards rodents in general? | 您如何看待啮齿类动物呢 |
[26:44] | – Well… – Thank you. Good, right. | -那个… -谢谢你 很好 |
[26:46] | Well, that is the survey complete. | 好了 调查完成了 |
[26:48] | There’s no ink coming out your pen. | 你的笔里根本没有墨水 |
[26:50] | You may pass, please. | 您可以通过了 |
[26:52] | Attention! Lower the bridge! | 注意 放下吊桥 |
[26:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:56] | Lower the drawbridge! | 放下吊桥 |
[27:11] | Is that Marie’s daughter? | 那是玛丽的女儿吗 |
[27:14] | She’s so beautiful. | 她真美 |
[27:19] | Make way for the princess. | 欢迎公主 |
[27:38] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[27:48] | Your Excellencies… | 各位陛下 |
[27:49] | may I present Miss Clara Stahlbaum. | 这位是克拉拉·斯塔尔鲍姆小姐 |
[27:56] | Is it true? It is true. | 这是真的吗 这是真的 |
[27:58] | I’m Hawthorne… | 我是山楂公爵 |
[27:59] | Regent of the Land of Flowers… | 鲜花王国的摄政王 |
[28:01] | at your most humble service. | 愿为您效命 |
[28:04] | I am Shiver… | 我是冰雪国王 |
[28:05] | Regent of the Land of Snowflakes, ma’am. | 雪花王国的摄政王 殿下 |
[28:07] | An honor. | 很荣幸 |
[28:09] | And the Regent of the Land of Sweets… | 以及糖果王国的摄政王 |
[28:11] | Sugar Plum. | 糖梅仙子 |
[28:13] | I never thought this day would come. | 我从没想到我会见到你 |
[28:15] | Oh, tell us, we long for news. | 告诉我们 我们很想知道 |
[28:17] | How is our queen, dear Marie? | 我们亲爱的玛丽女王怎么样了 |
[28:20] | – My mother? – We miss her so. | -我的母亲吗 -我们很想她 |
[28:25] | You don’t know? | 你们不知道吗 |
[28:27] | My mother, she’s… | 我母亲 她… |
[28:32] | She died. | 她死了 |
[28:35] | Marie, dead? | 玛丽 死了 |
[28:39] | We are so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[28:42] | To leave life so young… | 如此年轻就去世了… |
[28:45] | She was the most beautiful, wonderful… | 她是最美丽 完美的… |
[28:50] | She meant everything to us. | 她对我们来说就是一切 |
[28:52] | Everything. | 一切 |
[29:01] | This is your mother’s throne… | 这是你母亲的王座 |
[29:03] | Your Grace. | 殿下 |
[29:05] | Have you come to save us, Clara? | 你是来拯救我们的吗 克拉拉 |
[29:09] | No. | 不 |
[29:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:13] | I didn’t even know this place existed before today. | 在今天之前 我都不知道这里的存在 |
[29:16] | You see, I was looking for a Christmas present from my godfather. | 我本来是在找我教父送我的圣诞礼物 |
[29:20] | I love Christmas! | 我爱圣诞 |
[29:22] | What’s Christmas? | 圣诞是什么 |
[29:25] | And then I ran into this horrible little mouse. | 然后我遇到了一只坏蛋老鼠 |
[29:28] | Mouse? | 老鼠 |
[29:29] | And that’s when I met the captain. | 然后我就遇见了上尉 |
[29:31] | We barely escaped Mother Ginger | 我们勉强从姜母王后和老鼠王手下 |
[29:33] | and the Mouse King. | 逃了出来 |
[29:34] | You met Mother Ginger? | 你遇到了姜母王后 |
[29:36] | Oh, my dear Clara… | 亲爱的克拉拉 |
[29:38] | you’re lucky to be alive. | 幸好你没有出事 |
[29:40] | You must promise never to go back | 你必须保证你不会再 |
[29:42] | to the Land of Amusements, Clara! | 回到欢乐王国 克拉拉 |
[29:44] | Oh! Hawthorne! | 山楂公爵 |
[29:45] | Its title has been rescinded, Hawthorne! | 这个称号已经被剥夺了 山楂公爵 |
[29:48] | Oh! Of course. I meant the Fourth Realm. | 当然了 我是说第四王国 |
[29:51] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[29:52] | I’m just so upset. | 我只是太难过了 |
[29:55] | Forget I ever mentioned the Land of… | 请忘记我提到的欢乐… |
[30:03] | It’s pure fortune you got out alive. | 你能活着逃出来真是太走运了 |
[30:05] | No one ever escapes from the Fourth Realm. | 没有人从第四王国逃出来过 |
[30:08] | Hawthorne is right. | 山楂公爵说得对 |
[30:09] | We can’t risk losing our princess | 我们的公主才刚到这里 |
[30:11] | when she’s only just arrived. | 我们不能冒险再失去她 |
[30:12] | – But… – And talking of arriving… | -但是 -既然说到这个… |
[30:14] | we need to organize a pageant to celebrate your coming. | 我们要举办一场庆典来庆祝你的到来 |
[30:18] | And a tour of the realms. | 并组织王国巡游 |
[30:20] | Oh, this is so exciting! | 这真是太棒了 |
[30:22] | I love a pageant! | 我爱庆典 |
[30:29] | That sounds lovely… | 听上去很棒 |
[30:32] | but I have to get back to Drosselmeyer’s party. | 但我得回杜塞梅尔的派对上 |
[30:41] | She doesn’t know. | 她还不知道 |
[30:45] | Time is very different in the realms. | 王国内的时间流逝不一样 |
[30:47] | Very. | 非常不一样 |
[30:48] | Come. | 来 |
[30:50] | I’ll show you. | 我来给你看 |
[30:52] | Princess Clara, I’ll be returning to my post now. | 克拉拉公主 我要回到我的岗位上去了 |
[30:55] | You are not leaving me. | 你不准离开我 |
[30:57] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[31:02] | Sugar Plum… | 糖梅仙子 |
[31:04] | who’s Mother Ginger? | 姜母王后是谁 |
[31:05] | Well, she used to be a regent. | 她曾经也是一名摄政王 |
[31:07] | Just like me and Hawthorne and Shiver. | 就像我和山楂公爵和冰雪国王 |
[31:10] | She was the Regent of the Land of… | 她原本是… |
[31:12] | Amusements. | 欢乐王国的 |
[31:15] | But now… | 但现在 |
[31:16] | she is banished. | 她被驱逐了 |
[31:19] | Why was she… | 她为什么… |
[31:21] | banished? | 被驱逐了 |
[31:23] | We had no choice, Clara. | 我们别无选择 克拉拉 |
[31:26] | She tried to take control of the other realms… | 她想要控制其他的王国 |
[31:28] | by force. | 用武力 |
[31:30] | But when her evil intentions became clear… | 但是她的邪恶意图曝光后 |
[31:33] | even her own people deserted her. | 连她的臣民都抛弃了她 |
[31:35] | And her realm… | 她的王国 |
[31:37] | fell to ruin. | 变成了废墟 |
[31:40] | That’s so tragic. | 那真是太惨了 |
[31:41] | See, it’s so tragic. | 没错 太惨了 |
[31:43] | But things are looking up | 但是现在你来了 |
[31:46] | now that you’re here, dear Clara. | 一切都要好起来了 亲爱的克拉拉 |
[31:48] | Come! It’s time to put your mind at ease. | 来 该让你的心放下来了 |
[31:55] | See anything familiar? | 觉得熟悉吗 |
[31:58] | It looks like the clock in Godfather’s ballroom. | 这看起来像是教父家舞厅的钟 |
[32:01] | But that’s impossible. | 但那不可能 |
[32:02] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[32:09] | Stand very still. | 站着别动 |
[32:29] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[32:32] | Everything seems to be going so slowly. | 一切看上去都是这么慢 |
[32:36] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[32:38] | Your world moves much more slowly than our world. | 你们的世界比我们的世界慢多了 |
[32:44] | Fritz and Louise. | 弗里茨和露易丝 |
[32:46] | There they are. | 他们在那里 |
[32:51] | And look, there’s Father. | 看 父亲在那里 |
[32:57] | He looks… | 他看上去 |
[32:59] | lost. | 好迷茫 |
[33:00] | Everything looks different from the realms. | 从这里的王国看出去 一切都不一样 |
[33:13] | Voilà. | 看 |
[33:21] | For the pageant. | 要参加庆典 |
[33:23] | Which one will you choose? | 你选择哪一件 |
[33:26] | I’m not very good at dresses and hair, shoes… | 我不擅长挑选裙子 鞋子 打扮头发… |
[33:31] | If I may be so bold as to suggest that I help? | 恕我冒昧提议 能让我来帮你吗 |
[33:35] | – Would you? – It’s my favorite thing! | -你愿意吗 -这是我最喜欢做的事了 |
[33:37] | Oh, we will not disappoint them. | 我们绝对不会让他们失望了 |
[33:40] | You will look magnificent. | 你绝对会看上去非常动人 |
[33:48] | Did my mother ever talk about me? | 我母亲有没有提到过我 |
[33:50] | Oh, yes. All the time. | 有 经常提 |
[33:54] | Sometimes it seemed as if you were right here with us. | 有时候感觉 你仿佛就在我们身边 |
[33:59] | Now, close your eyes. | 好了 闭上你的眼睛 |
[34:02] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[34:10] | Now, open your eyes. | 好了 睁开眼睛 |
[34:14] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[34:15] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[34:19] | I look so different. | 我看上去好不一样 |
[34:21] | You look like the daughter of a queen. | 你看上去就像是女王的女儿该有的样子 |
[34:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, on this momentous day… | 女士们先生们 在这四大王国历史上 |
[34:32] | in the history of the Four Realms… | 充满纪念意义的一天 |
[34:34] | We are proud and privileged to present before you… | 我们非常荣幸且自豪地向大家介绍 |
[34:39] | Clara Stahlbaum, daughter of Queen Marie. | 克拉拉·斯塔尔鲍姆 玛丽女王的女儿 |
[35:01] | They’re all staring at me, Sugar Plum. | 他们都盯着我看 糖梅仙子 |
[35:03] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[35:04] | You’re every inch your mother’s daughter. | 你和你母亲简直长得一模一样 |
[36:10] | The ballet tells the story of the Four Realms… | 这段芭蕾讲述了四大王国的故事 |
[36:13] | how your mother discovered our world. | 关于你母亲是如何发现我们的世界的 |
[36:43] | First, the Land of Flowers. | 首先 鲜花王国 |
[37:33] | Now… | 然后 |
[37:34] | the Land of Snowflakes. | 雪花王国 |
[37:56] | And the Land of Sweets. | 然后是糖果王国 |
[39:04] | Mice? | 老鼠 |
[39:07] | Now we’re in the Fourth Realm. | 现在是第四王国 |
[39:09] | Watch closely, Clara. | 仔细看 克拉拉 |
[39:12] | This is where our troubles began. | 我们的麻烦就是从这里开始的 |
[39:14] | With Mother Ginger and the mice? | 姜母王后和老鼠吗 |
[39:21] | Beastly woman. | 那个野兽般的女人 |
[39:23] | There’s nothing motherly about her. | 一点都没有母亲的特质 |
[40:24] | Mother Ginger’s the one who began this war. | 这场战争是姜母王后发动的 |
[40:28] | I hope you’ll be the one to finish it. | 希望你能结束这场战争 |
[40:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:49] | Come, I’ll show you. | 来 我带你去看 |
[40:55] | Dear Queen Marie kept Mother Ginger in line… | 玛丽女王一直管束着姜母王后 |
[40:58] | but now that she’s gone, we’re utterly defenseless. | 现在她走了 只剩手无寸铁的我们 |
[41:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:03] | You see, once we were lifeless toys… | 我们曾经都是没有生命的玩具 |
[41:06] | mere playthings for children. | 只是供孩子们玩耍的 |
[41:09] | Then your mother arrived and changed everything. | 后来你母亲来了 改变了一切 |
[41:11] | She gave us life. | 她赋予了我们生命 |
[41:15] | How? | 怎么赋予的 |
[41:18] | With this. | 用这个 |
[41:20] | The Engine. | 生命机器 |
[41:24] | This is my mother’s invention? | 这是我母亲的发明吗 |
[41:25] | Yes. The Engine made us real. | 是的 生命机器让我们活了过来 |
[41:29] | And now we have feelings just like you have. | 我们现在就像你们一样拥有情感 |
[41:32] | Happiness, sadness, anger, love. | 幸福 悲伤 愤怒 爱 |
[41:35] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[41:37] | There’s plenty of that going around. | 现在人人都很恐惧 |
[41:39] | You’re right, sweet captain. | 你说得没错 亲爱的上尉 |
[41:42] | Our spies tell us that | 我们的探子告诉我们 |
[41:43] | Mother Ginger is on the warpath… | 姜母王后正准备大举进攻 |
[41:45] | gathering all her forces. | 召集她所有的兵力 |
[41:46] | The Engine is the only way | 我们只有用生命机器 |
[41:48] | that we can build an army to defend ourselves. | 才能创建一支能保护我们的军队 |
[41:51] | But it doesn’t work. | 但是这无法运作 |
[41:53] | If we can’t get it to work again, then all is lost. | 如果我们无法让它正常运作 那一切都完了 |
[41:58] | Perhaps I could fix it. | 也许我能修好 |
[41:59] | It’s not broken. | 它没有坏 |
[42:01] | We’re simply missing the key. | 我们只是没有钥匙 |
[42:03] | – Key? – The key. | -钥匙 -钥匙 |
[42:05] | We’ve searched hither and yon throughout the kingdom. | 我们把王国里里外外都找了一遍 |
[42:10] | I fear your dear mother must have taken it with her. | 恐怕是你的母亲将钥匙带走了 |
[42:14] | But she never returned. | 但是她再也没回来 |
[42:17] | A pin tumbler. | 弹子锁 |
[42:25] | Sugar Plum, look. | 糖梅 你看 |
[42:27] | This was a present from my mother. | 这是我母亲送我的礼物 |
[42:29] | The locks match. | 锁眼一致 |
[42:31] | It must be the same key. | 肯定是同一把钥匙 |
[42:34] | This key of which you speak… | 你说的这把钥匙 |
[42:38] | where is it? | 在哪里 |
[42:39] | That horrible little mouse took it. | 被那只坏老鼠夺走了 |
[42:41] | Mouserinks! | 老鼠兵 |
[42:43] | He’s diabolical. | 它就是一只恶魔 |
[42:45] | But that means that Mother Ginger has it. | 那就说明钥匙在姜母王后手上 |
[42:52] | Then we can’t make the army… | 那我们就无法创造出军队 |
[42:56] | and we’ll be annihilated. | 我们要被消灭了 |
[42:58] | Unless we can bring the key back. | 除非我们能把钥匙找回来 |
[43:00] | Get it back? | 找回来 |
[43:02] | I could go to the Fourth Realm. | 我可以去第四王国 |
[43:03] | Oh, no! It’s too, too dangerous! | 不 那实在是太危险了 |
[43:06] | I came here to find that key. | 我就是来找钥匙的 |
[43:08] | Clara, you’re not going back there. | 克拉拉 你不能回去 |
[43:13] | This must be why my mother sent me here. | 这肯定就是我母亲让我来这里的原因 |
[43:16] | I can’t let Mother Ginger destroy everything she created. | 我不能让姜母王后毁掉她所创造的一切 |
[43:19] | We were lucky to escape with our lives the last time. | 我们上一次能侥幸活着逃出来已经很走运了 |
[43:22] | Mother Ginger’s more dangerous than you know. | 姜母王后远比你想象的要危险 |
[43:24] | I must get that key. | 我必须拿到那把钥匙 |
[44:01] | You found him. | 你找到它了 |
[44:02] | He’s your favorite, isn’t he? | 你最喜欢它了 对吗 |
[44:04] | Well, we can’t have Christmas without the nutcracker. | 没有胡桃夹子士兵怎么能过圣诞呢 |
[44:07] | I found him at Drosselmeyer’s. | 我是在杜塞梅尔家找到它的 |
[44:10] | He reminds me of a land I discovered when I was a little girl… | 他让我想起了我小时候发现的一个地方 |
[44:14] | full of sweets and flowers and the funniest people. | 到处都是糖果 鲜花和有趣的人 |
[44:18] | That sounds wonderful. | 听起来好棒 |
[44:20] | It was. | 的确 |
[44:22] | Maybe you’ll go there too one day. | 也许有朝一日 你也能去那里 |
[44:24] | Maybe you can take me there. | 也许你可以带我去那里 |
[44:39] | Are you all right, Mother? | 你没事吧 母亲 |
[44:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[44:43] | I’d love to take you, my darling. | 我很乐意带你去 亲爱的 |
[44:46] | But there are some journeys… | 但是有些旅途 |
[44:48] | you have to go on alone. | 你必须要一个人走 |
[44:52] | Clara, I know you sometimes wish | 克拉拉 我知道你有时候希望 |
[44:54] | you were more like your sister. | 你能更像你姐姐一样 |
[44:57] | But I love you because you’re so different. | 但我爱你 因为你非常不一样 |
[45:00] | You see the world in a unique way. | 你看待世界的方式是那么独特 |
[45:05] | When you realize that’s your greatest strength… | 当你意识到那是你最强大的力量时 |
[45:07] | you can change the world, my girl. | 你就能改变世界 亲爱的 |
[45:11] | And I’ll be watching you. | 我会一直看着你的 |
[45:14] | Now, where are you going to put him? | 好了 你准备把它放在哪里 |
[45:31] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[46:16] | Oh, Mother, it’s so beautiful here. | 母亲 这里好美 |
[46:36] | I don’t know if I can get the key back. | 我不知道我能不能拿回钥匙 |
[46:41] | And if I fail… | 如果我失败了 |
[46:44] | this whole world you discovered… | 你发现的这个世界… |
[46:55] | I wish you were here. | 要是你在就好了 |
[47:00] | So you can tell me that I’m doing | 你就能和以前一样告诉我 |
[47:02] | the right thing like you used to. | 我做的事是对的 |
[47:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[47:48] | Clara! | 克拉拉 |
[47:51] | Oh, I wish I could come with you. | 真希望我能和你一起去 |
[47:53] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[47:55] | But you’ll have my tippy-top top-notch | 但是我会派我亲自挑选的 |
[47:57] | handpicked troops to protect you. | 精锐士兵保护着你 |
[47:59] | Good luck, my brave girl. | 祝你好运 勇敢的姑娘 |
[48:08] | Your most gracious majesty… | 尊贵的殿下 |
[48:10] | Why are you talking like that? | 你为什么那样说话 |
[48:12] | Do it properly. | 好好说话 |
[48:13] | – Your Majesty, we request… – Look, we’re volunteering. | -殿下 我们请求… -我们主动加入 |
[48:16] | Yep. That. | 没错 |
[48:18] | You? | 你们 |
[48:19] | Don’t say it like that. We’re trained killers, we are. | 别这样说 我们是训练有素的杀手 |
[48:22] | Deadly. | 无情 |
[48:24] | Attention! | 立正 |
[48:27] | Pick up the dagger! The dagger! | 捡起匕首 捡起匕首 |
[48:28] | – By the right… – Sorry. | -向右… -抱歉 |
[48:30] | …turn! | 转 |
[48:35] | Squad march. | 前进 |
[49:30] | Remember your training. | 记住你受过的训练 |
[49:32] | Stay alert. | 保持警惕 |
[49:33] | I’m not alert. | 我没有警惕 |
[49:35] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[49:48] | What’s going on up there? | 前面怎么了 |
[49:49] | Why have we stopped? | 我们为什么停下了 |
[49:52] | Come on! It’s only a bit of fog! | 拜托 只是一点迷雾 |
[50:52] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[51:12] | Gather at the carousel! | 去旋转木马那集合 |
[51:21] | We can’t fight what we can’t see. | 如果我们看不到就无法战斗 |
[51:36] | It’s the mice! They’re under us! | 是老鼠 它们在我们脚下 |
[51:49] | Move it! Move it! | 快走 快走 |
[51:56] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[52:00] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[52:04] | Clara! | 克拉拉 |
[52:05] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[52:09] | Clara! Where are you? | 克拉拉 你在哪里 |
[52:21] | Well, if it isn’t Clara Stahlbaum. | 这不是克拉拉·斯塔尔鲍姆吗 |
[52:25] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我一直在等你 |
[52:27] | I’m here to reclaim what you’ve taken from me | 我是来拿走你从我和我母亲手中 |
[52:30] | and from my mother. | 拿走的东西 |
[52:31] | My key! | 我的钥匙 |
[52:33] | Please, come in. | 请进来 |
[52:57] | Clara Stahlbaum Lovely Clara Stahlbaum | 克拉拉·斯塔尔鲍姆 可爱的克拉拉·斯塔尔鲍姆 |
[53:00] | Little Princess Clara. | 小公主克拉拉 |
[53:02] | She looks like a goose! | 她看上去像一只鹅子 |
[53:06] | What a clumsy thing she is. | 她真是笨手笨脚 |
[53:11] | Look out! | 小心 |
[53:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[53:18] | Leaving so soon? | 这就要走了吗 |
[53:20] | Step right this way. | 到这边来 |
[53:23] | We have a surprise for you. | 我们有惊喜要给你 |
[53:28] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[53:31] | Bon voyage! | 一路顺风 |
[53:33] | Adiós. | 再见 |
[53:50] | Hands off, young lady! | 不要乱碰 小姐 |
[53:57] | You’re Mother Ginger. | 你就是姜母王后 |
[54:00] | And you’re Queen Marie’s daughter, apparently. | 而你显然就是玛丽女王的女儿 |
[54:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:10] | Now, what business brings you to the Fourth Realm? | 你来第四王国有何贵干呢 |
[54:14] | Don’t you know it’s dangerous here? | 你不知道这里很危险吗 |
[54:16] | I’ve come to get what belongs to me. | 我是来拿属于我的东西 |
[54:19] | That key. | 那枚钥匙 |
[54:21] | If this key belongs to anyone… | 就算这枚钥匙有主人 |
[54:23] | it belongs to your mother. | 那也是属于你母亲的 |
[54:24] | No. | 不 |
[54:26] | She left it to me. | 是她留给我的 |
[54:27] | Why would she give it to you? | 她为什么要送给你 |
[54:31] | My mother, she… | 我的母亲 她… |
[54:33] | she passed away. | 她去世了 |
[54:37] | Queen Marie is dead? | 玛丽女王死了 |
[54:40] | As if you care! | 说得好像你在乎似的 |
[54:42] | You’re trying to destroy everything | 你想毁掉我母亲 |
[54:43] | my mother ever created. | 创造的一切 |
[55:04] | Look what you’ve done to your own realm. | 看看你对你自己的国家所做的一切 |
[55:07] | You’ve ruined it. | 你毁掉了这里 |
[55:09] | Clara! | 克拉拉 |
[55:22] | Look out! | 小心 |
[55:23] | Clara! No! | 克拉拉 不 |
[55:36] | Bring it back! | 还给我 |
[55:38] | Captain! I got the key. | 上尉 我拿到钥匙了 |
[55:40] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[55:41] | She was different. | 她有些不一样 |
[55:43] | Don’t be fooled by that little old lady act. | 别被她一副老太太的样子骗了 |
[55:45] | The woman is deadly. | 那个女人无比危险 |
[55:46] | That’s a dangerous key! | 那把钥匙很危险 |
[55:49] | Foolish girl. | 愚蠢的女孩 |
[55:57] | Our future depends on that girl, Mouserinks. | 我的未来就在那女孩受伤了 老鼠兵 |
[56:01] | To the palace! | 去皇宫吧 |
[56:08] | Captain… | 上尉 |
[56:10] | I need to stop. | 我要停一下 |
[56:11] | I have to open this. It’s important. | 我要打开这个 这很重要 |
[56:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[56:15] | We should be safe here. | 我们在这里应该安全了 |
[56:51] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[56:55] | No. | 不 |
[57:01] | It’s just a music box. | 这只是一个音乐盒 |
[57:05] | But my mother told me… | 但我母亲告诉我 |
[57:08] | “Everything you need is inside.” | “你需要的一切都在这里面” |
[57:16] | There’s nothing here. | 里面什么都没有 |
[57:18] | There’s music. | 有音乐 |
[57:22] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[57:25] | I thought if I found this key… | 我以为如果我找到了这枚钥匙 |
[57:28] | then I would find answers… | 我就能找到答案 |
[57:31] | that everything would make sense. | 一切就能说得通了 |
[57:35] | I’m just as lost as when I arrived here. | 我现在还是和我刚来这里时一样迷茫 |
[57:40] | Here… | 给 |
[57:42] | take the key. | 拿着钥匙 |
[57:43] | Bring it to Sugar Plum. | 交给糖梅仙子 |
[57:45] | Where are you going? | 那你去哪里 |
[57:48] | – Home. – Home? | -回家 -回家 |
[57:50] | But, Clara, we need you here. | 但是 克拉拉 我们需要你 |
[57:54] | No. | 不 |
[57:56] | Captain, you need my mother. | 上尉 你们需要我母亲 |
[58:02] | She was a queen… | 她是女王 |
[58:05] | and I’m not. | 而我不是 |
[58:06] | I’ve never left my post, you know. | 我从来没有离开过我的岗位 |
[58:08] | I knew my place. | 我明白自己的位置 |
[58:11] | And I was happy. | 我也很快乐 |
[58:14] | But when you told me you were going into the Fourth Realm… | 但是当你告诉我你要去第四王国 |
[58:17] | I knew I’d go with you. | 我就知道我必须跟你去 |
[58:19] | And it wasn’t because you’re Marie’s daughter… | 那不是因为你是玛丽的女儿 |
[58:23] | but because you have her same look… | 而是因为你的眼神和她一样 |
[58:25] | of confidence… | 充满自信 |
[58:28] | and determination. | 和决心 |
[58:30] | I don’t feel very confident right now. | 我现在觉得一点都不自信 |
[58:32] | You just led a regiment of men into the Fourth Realm… | 你刚刚率领一队人马冲进第四王国 |
[58:36] | and took back this key from Mother Ginger. | 从姜母王后手中夺回了这把钥匙 |
[58:39] | You’re not lost, Clara Stahlbaum. | 你并不迷茫 克拉拉·斯塔尔鲍姆 |
[58:42] | Your place is here. | 这里就是你的位置 |
[58:51] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[58:53] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[59:02] | It’s time to save the kingdom. | 该去拯救王国了 |
[59:17] | Clara! | 克拉拉 |
[59:19] | I have it! | 我拿到了 |
[59:20] | You clever girl! Down, quick! | 你这个聪明的小姑娘 快下去 |
[59:22] | Quickly! | 快点 |
[59:26] | Finally! | 终于 |
[59:27] | How long I’ve waited for this moment! | 我等这一刻等了好久了 |
[59:36] | Wonderful! | 太好了 |
[59:39] | Bring me the tin soldiers. | 把锡兵推过来 |
[59:43] | You can’t use tin soldiers. | 你不能用锡兵 |
[59:44] | Well, of course I can. Don’t be silly. | 我当然可以了 别傻了 |
[59:47] | You have no idea how they’ll behave. | 你不知道他们会做出什么事来 |
[59:49] | They’re completely hollow. | 他们是没有灵魂的 |
[59:50] | They’ll behave exactly as I tell them to. | 他们会完全照我说的做 |
[59:54] | The perfect soldier. | 完美的士兵 |
[59:56] | Put them on the platform. | 把他们放在台子上 |
[59:58] | It is time to think big. | 该做点大动作了 |
[1:00:08] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[1:00:10] | She has to protect the realms. | 她要保护王国 |
[1:00:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:00:20] | Ready, steady, go! | 准备好了吗 开始 |
[1:00:38] | Hello, boys! | 你们好啊 |
[1:00:43] | They’re huge! | 他们好大 |
[1:00:44] | I know. Isn’t it magnificent? | 我知道 是不是很了不起 |
[1:00:47] | Soldiers… | 士兵们 |
[1:00:50] | attention! | 立正 |
[1:00:54] | Report! | 列队 |
[1:01:02] | Prepare to march on the Fourth Realm. | 准备进军第四王国 |
[1:01:05] | March on the… | 进军… |
[1:01:06] | I thought this army was to defend us. | 我以为这支军队是用来保护我们的 |
[1:01:08] | Well, attack is the best form of defense, my dear. | 进攻就是最好的防御 亲爱的 |
[1:01:11] | My mother wouldn’t have wanted this. | 我母亲不会想看到这样的 |
[1:01:12] | I don’t care what your mother wanted. | 我不在乎你母亲想要怎样 |
[1:01:14] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[1:01:17] | I… | 我… |
[1:01:18] | I order you to stop. | 我命令你停下 |
[1:01:20] | You order me? | 你命令我 |
[1:01:23] | Well, well, well. | 好啊好啊 |
[1:01:24] | Finally ready to play queen, are we? | 终于学会扮演女王了吗 |
[1:01:28] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:01:30] | I only needed you to bring me the key, | 我只需要你把钥匙交给我 |
[1:01:32] | and now that I have it… | 现在我已经拿到了 |
[1:01:33] | I have no more use for you. | 你对我来说就没用了 |
[1:01:35] | Seize them! | 抓住他们 |
[1:01:37] | Take your hands off her! | 放开她 |
[1:01:38] | Oh, they won’t listen to you. | 他们不会听你的 |
[1:01:40] | I gave them life… | 我给与了他们生命 |
[1:01:42] | so they’ll only listen to me. | 他们只会听命于我 |
[1:01:44] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[1:01:45] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:01:48] | Your mother abandoned us. | 你的母亲抛弃了我们 |
[1:01:51] | And then… | 然后 |
[1:01:53] | she just expects us to carry on and play nice. | 她还指望我们继续循规蹈矩 |
[1:01:56] | Well, I don’t want to play nice! | 我不想循规蹈矩 |
[1:01:59] | Mother Ginger didn’t do anything wrong, did she? | 姜母王后根本没做错什么 对吗 |
[1:02:03] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[1:02:05] | To everyone. | 骗了所有人 |
[1:02:07] | But I have a very special plan for Mother Ginger… | 但是我对姜母王后和其他摄政王 |
[1:02:10] | and the other regents. | 自有非常特别的安排 |
[1:02:13] | Watch. | 你看 |
[1:02:14] | Oh, Guard… | 守卫 |
[1:02:17] | will you stand over there, please? | 你能站上去吗 |
[1:02:21] | Yes, just right in the center. | 没错 就站在中央 |
[1:02:34] | You see… | 你看 |
[1:02:35] | there’s a funny little perk… | 你母亲的发明 |
[1:02:36] | to your mother’s invention. | 有个非常有趣的小功能 |
[1:02:39] | It works both ways. | 双向都可以变 |
[1:02:42] | You are horrible. | 你真是太恶毒了 |
[1:02:43] | How dare you speak to your queen that way! | 你怎么敢这样和你的女王说话 |
[1:02:46] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[1:02:49] | Lock them up. | 把他们关起来 |
[1:03:40] | There’s no way to escape. | 根本没法逃出去 |
[1:03:44] | Get your hands off of me! Don’t touch me! | 放开我 别碰我 |
[1:03:45] | – Hands off! – How dare you! | -放开 -你们怎么敢这样 |
[1:03:47] | I’ve never been treated like this… | 我这辈子从来没有受过 |
[1:03:49] | in all my life. | 这种待遇 |
[1:03:50] | Get off! Oh, my God! | 放开 天啊 |
[1:03:52] | Alas… | 天啊 |
[1:03:54] | you’re here as well, my dear. | 你也在这里 亲爱的 |
[1:03:56] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:03:57] | What’s Sugar Plum doing? | 糖梅仙子在做什么 |
[1:03:59] | Why are we locked up here? | 我们为什么都被关在了这里 |
[1:04:01] | It’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:04:03] | I’ve let you all down. | 我让你们都失望了 |
[1:04:05] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:04:06] | Clara, that’s not true. | 克拉拉 不是这样的 |
[1:04:08] | Sugar Plum lied to us. | 糖梅仙子骗了我们 |
[1:04:10] | But I gave her the key… | 但是我给她钥匙的 |
[1:04:12] | and now she’s going to use it to destroy the realms… | 现在她要用这枚钥匙来毁灭王国 |
[1:04:14] | and everything that my mother loved. | 还有我母亲所爱的一切 |
[1:04:15] | – Clara, listen to me. – No! | -克拉拉 听我说 -不 |
[1:04:18] | I wanted to go home… | 我本来只想回家 |
[1:04:19] | but you stopped me… | 但你阻止了我 |
[1:04:21] | and now I’ve ruined everything. | 现在我毁掉了一切 |
[1:04:36] | This is more like it. | 这才像话 |
[1:04:39] | A proper army. | 一支军队 |
[1:04:40] | To create discipline… | 给我们带来秩序 |
[1:04:42] | order, control. | 纪律和统治 |
[1:04:45] | Boys in uniform with weapons. | 穿着制服手持武器的孩子们 |
[1:04:47] | Sends a quiver right through me. | 真是让我兴奋到打颤 |
[1:05:36] | “Everything you need is inside.” | “你需要的一切都在这里面” |
[1:05:47] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:05:54] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[1:05:57] | I’m sorry for blaming you. | 对不起我之前冲你发火 |
[1:05:59] | This is all my fault, and I’m going to fix it. | 这都是我的错 我要去弥补 |
[1:06:03] | Will you help me? | 你会帮助我吗 |
[1:06:06] | Please? | 拜托 |
[1:06:10] | Of course I will. | 我当然会了 |
[1:06:12] | Nutcrackers are very loyal. | 胡桃夹子是非常忠诚的 |
[1:06:14] | You are indeed. | 没错 |
[1:06:18] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:06:19] | Ready. | 好了 |
[1:06:21] | Go! | 拉 |
[1:06:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:06:35] | A little more. | 再放一点 |
[1:06:38] | A bit more. | 再放一点 |
[1:06:41] | My dear, that doesn’t look very secure. | 亲爱的 那看上去并不安全 |
[1:06:43] | You can’t. | 你不能跳 |
[1:06:45] | It’s not gonna work. | 不会成功的 |
[1:06:47] | It’s just the laws of physics. | 这只是简单的物理定律 |
[1:06:49] | Do those laws always work? | 这些定律一直有用吗 |
[1:06:51] | Always. | 一直 |
[1:06:55] | As far as I know. | 据我所知 |
[1:06:59] | Ready. | 准备 |
[1:07:00] | Ready. | 好了 |
[1:07:04] | Go! | 放 |
[1:07:15] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[1:07:22] | That’s more like it. | 这才像样 |
[1:07:23] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[1:07:24] | Out with the old… | 旧的不去 |
[1:07:26] | in with the new. | 新的不来 |
[1:07:27] | Gather at the gate. | 在门口集合 |
[1:07:30] | Wait for my command. | 等我命令 |
[1:07:34] | Jog on, boys. | 前进 孩子们 |
[1:07:39] | She’s going. | 她要走了 |
[1:07:44] | I have to get to the Engine Room and stop this. | 我得去生命机器室阻止她 |
[1:07:53] | We can’t get in this way. | 我们没法从这边过去 |
[1:07:56] | Mouserinks. | 老鼠兵 |
[1:07:58] | – Get out of here! – Wait! | -走开 -等等 |
[1:08:01] | I think he’s trying to tell us something. | 我觉得它有话想对我们说 |
[1:08:05] | Quickly. | 快 |
[1:08:41] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[1:08:44] | Can you get us to the Engine Room? | 你能带我们去生命机器室吗 |
[1:08:46] | Are you sure we can trust him? | 你确定我们能信任它吗 |
[1:08:50] | Don’t start with me, mouse! | 别挑衅我 老鼠 |
[1:08:51] | All right, stop! | 好了 停下 |
[1:08:53] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没什么时间了 |
[1:08:54] | We need to work together. | 我们必须要合作 |
[1:08:58] | Show us. | 带我们去 |
[1:09:17] | Where’d he go? | 它去哪里了 |
[1:09:20] | This way! | 这边 |
[1:09:43] | We should be able to ride the wheels | 我们应该能顺着齿轮 |
[1:09:44] | up to the Engine Room. | 前往生命机器室 |
[1:09:45] | All right… | 好吧 |
[1:09:46] | – I’ll go first. – No! | -我先上 -不 |
[1:09:48] | You have to warn Mother Ginger. | 你必须去提醒姜母王后 |
[1:09:50] | Those soldiers will be heading to the Fourth Realm. | 那些士兵要去第四王国了 |
[1:09:52] | What? I’m not going to leave you, Clara. | 什么 我不会丢下你的 克拉拉 |
[1:09:53] | I can handle this. | 我可以搞定的 |
[1:09:55] | You have to trust me. Please. | 你要相信我 拜托 |
[1:09:58] | I do. | 我相信你 |
[1:10:02] | Can you take the captain to Mother Ginger? | 你能带上尉去找姜母王后吗 |
[1:10:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:10:13] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:10:15] | That’s an order, Captain. | 那是命令 上尉 |
[1:10:36] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 上尉 |
[1:10:39] | Please, Clara, call me Phillip. | 拜托 克拉拉 叫我菲利普 |
[1:10:42] | Thank you, Phillip. | 谢谢你 菲利普 |
[1:10:52] | Let’s go, mouse. | 走吧 老鼠 |
[1:10:54] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[1:10:59] | I don’t speak rodent. | 我不会说老鼠语 |
[1:11:51] | Mother Ginger! | 生姜王后 |
[1:12:07] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:12:09] | I come as a friend. | 我是来帮你们的 |
[1:12:10] | Look. | 看 |
[1:12:15] | Let him through! | 放他进来 |
[1:12:22] | – Where’s Clara? – In the palace. | -克拉拉在哪里 -在皇宫里 |
[1:12:24] | But she has a plan. Please, Mother Ginger. | 但是她自有计划 姜母王后 |
[1:12:26] | Sugar Plum has built an army to conquer all the realms. | 糖梅仙子造了一支军队想要统治所有的王国 |
[1:12:28] | They’re coming for you. | 他们要冲你来了 |
[1:12:31] | Sugar Plum thinks she’s divided us all. | 糖梅仙子以为她把我们都分裂了 |
[1:12:34] | But a long time ago we both took an oath to our queen… | 但是很久以前 我们俩都曾经向我们的女王宣誓 |
[1:12:37] | to defend the realms no matter the cost. | 无论付出多少代价都要保卫王国 |
[1:12:41] | Are you still willing to uphold that oath? | 你还愿意捍卫你的誓言吗 |
[1:12:44] | No matter the cost, I’m ready. | 无论付出多少代价 我准备好了 |
[1:12:47] | Brave nutcracker. | 勇敢的胡桃夹子 |
[1:12:50] | So now… | 那么现在 |
[1:12:52] | we must draw Sugar Plum to us. | 我们必须要把糖梅仙子吸引过来 |
[1:14:28] | Forget those ludicrous clowns! | 别管这些滑稽的小丑了 |
[1:14:31] | I want Mother Ginger! | 我要姜母王后 |
[1:15:54] | Victory is ours! | 胜利属于我们 |
[1:15:57] | Come out, Mother Ginger! | 出来 姜母王后 |
[1:16:06] | The nutcracker? | 胡桃夹子 |
[1:16:07] | Were you expecting someone else? | 你指望出来的是别人吗 |
[1:16:09] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:16:16] | Mother Ginger! | 姜母王后 |
[1:16:17] | At your service, Your Majesty! | 为您效命 殿下 |
[1:16:19] | Duck! | 躲开 |
[1:16:24] | Destroy him! | 干掉他 |
[1:16:26] | You heard her. Come and get me. | 你们都听到了 来抓我啊 |
[1:16:34] | I can disable the Engine. | 我可以停止机器 |
[1:16:35] | Go! I’ll take care of this lot. | 去吧 我能对付这些家伙 |
[1:17:05] | No matter the cost. I’m ready. | 无论付出多少代价 我准备好了 |
[1:17:12] | Mouserinks. | 老鼠兵 |
[1:17:16] | Come on, you tin cans. | 来啊 你们这些锡兵 |
[1:17:17] | Let’s settle this like men. | 让我们像男人一样对决 |
[1:17:31] | Clara! Please, hurry! | 克拉拉 拜托 快点 |
[1:17:53] | Mother Ginger, I’m just so pleased… | 姜母王后 我真是非常高兴 |
[1:17:56] | you decided to drop in. | 你决定自”掉”罗网 |
[1:18:00] | Mouserinks… | 老鼠兵 |
[1:18:02] | don’t let them split us up. | 别让他们把我们冲散了 |
[1:18:03] | Stay with me. | 跟着我 |
[1:18:33] | You just had to interfere again, didn’t you? | 你就是非得插手 对吗 |
[1:18:36] | I stopped you once before, remember? | 我曾经阻止过你一次 记得吗 |
[1:18:39] | You merely delayed the inevitable. | 你只是在做一些拖延时间的无用功 |
[1:18:42] | The princess… | 公主 |
[1:18:45] | where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:18:46] | She’s gone! | 她走了 |
[1:18:48] | She’s fled the realm. She’s safe from you! | 她回到现实中了 你伤不了她了 |
[1:18:50] | Then I’m the queen of the castle… | 那我就是城堡中的女王 |
[1:18:54] | and you’re a dirty rascal. | 你只是一个肮脏的叛徒 |
[1:18:59] | This is madness, Sugar Plum! It has to stop! | 你真是疯了 糖梅仙子 赶紧停手 |
[1:19:02] | Put her on the platform. | 把她放在台子上 |
[1:19:04] | Sugar Plum… | 糖梅仙子 |
[1:19:05] | I know you miss Marie. | 我知道你很想念玛丽 |
[1:19:08] | We all do. | 我们都一样 |
[1:19:10] | But this isn’t gonna make you feel any better! | 但这样做也无法让你感觉好一点 |
[1:19:12] | Banishing you to the Fourth Realm… | 将你驱逐到第四王国 |
[1:19:14] | made me feel just… | 让我感觉… |
[1:19:16] | delicious. | 好美味 |
[1:19:18] | But this… | 但这 |
[1:19:21] | this is going to be… | 这样的感觉将会是 |
[1:19:23] | exquisite. | 无比美妙 |
[1:19:27] | Adieu. | 再见 |
[1:19:28] | Farewell. | 再会 |
[1:19:30] | Goodbye. | 永别 |
[1:19:31] | Sugar Plum, stop! | 糖梅仙子 住手 |
[1:19:33] | Clara, run! Get out of here! | 克拉拉 快跑 离开这里 |
[1:19:35] | Seize her! | 抓住她 |
[1:19:41] | For the princess, my friend… | 为了公主 朋友 |
[1:19:43] | and the realms. | 还有王国 |
[1:19:48] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[1:19:49] | My mother loved you. | 我母亲爱你 |
[1:19:52] | You had a special place in her heart. | 你在她心中非常特别 |
[1:19:54] | You, of all people, should understand, Clara. | 你应该最能够理解我 克拉拉 |
[1:19:57] | She left you alone, too. | 她也丢下了你 |
[1:19:59] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:01] | She left me everything I need. | 她给我留下了所有我所需要的东西 |
[1:20:06] | I’m not alone. | 我并不孤单 |
[1:20:07] | Sugar Plum, we are not alone. | 糖梅公主 我们并不孤单 |
[1:20:11] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:20:15] | I have a big, beautiful army to protect me. | 我有一支完美的大军能保护我 |
[1:20:22] | No one will hurt me ever again. | 以后再也没有人能伤害我了 |
[1:20:24] | I know you’re angry. | 我知道你很愤怒 |
[1:20:27] | But you can still do the right thing. | 但你还是能亡羊补牢 |
[1:20:30] | Sugar Plum, listen to her. | 糖梅仙子 听听她说的话 |
[1:20:32] | This isn’t what Marie wanted for us. | 玛丽不会想要我们这样 |
[1:20:34] | For us? | 我们 |
[1:20:36] | A true queen does what’s best for herself. | 真正的女王只会为自己考虑 |
[1:20:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:45] | A true queen does what’s best for her people. | 真正的女王只会为人民考虑 |
[1:20:53] | And you were right, Sugar Plum. | 你说得对 糖梅仙子 |
[1:20:55] | I am every inch my mother’s daughter. | 我的确和我母亲一模一样 |
[1:21:03] | Clara, what have you done? | 克拉拉 你做了什么 |
[1:21:26] | She did it. | 她成功了 |
[1:21:33] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[1:21:39] | Mouserinks. | 老鼠兵 |
[1:21:42] | Clara did it. | 克拉拉成功了 |
[1:21:47] | Mother Ginger? | 姜母王后 |
[1:21:52] | Well done, Clara. | 干得好 克拉拉 |
[1:22:39] | Clara, it’s over. We are saved. | 克拉拉 都结束了 你救了我们 |
[1:22:42] | Peace is restored. The realms are reunited. | 这儿回复了和平 王国再次联合 |
[1:22:45] | And it’s all because of you, my dear. | 都是你的功劳 亲爱的 |
[1:22:49] | This all could have been avoided | 要是我早点听你的 |
[1:22:50] | if only I listened to you, Mother Ginger. | 就不会闹出这么多事了 姜母王后 |
[1:22:52] | Oh, it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:22:55] | No one else did either. | 反正别人也不听我的 |
[1:22:58] | Your mother would be very proud of you, my dear. | 你母亲肯定会非常为你自豪的 亲爱的 |
[1:23:01] | Very proud. | 非常自豪 |
[1:23:04] | Captain Nutcracker, would you escort Clara | 胡桃夹子上尉 请你护送克拉拉 |
[1:23:07] | to the Christmas Tree Forest… | 前往圣诞树森林 |
[1:23:08] | and then return in your new post | 然后回来担任你的新岗位 |
[1:23:10] | as Captain of the Guard. | 护卫长 |
[1:23:15] | What about your bridge? | 那你的桥呢 |
[1:23:17] | I’m afraid I’d be lonely. | 我怕我在那会孤单 |
[1:23:18] | I suppose I have you to thank for that. | 这还得多亏了你 |
[1:23:20] | I suppose you do. | 我想是吧 |
[1:23:22] | And besides, I have a new friend now. | 再说了 我现在有新的朋友了 |
[1:23:52] | Your Majesty. | 殿下 |
[1:23:54] | Your Highness. And brave Captain Nutcracker. | 殿下 还有勇敢的胡桃夹子上尉 |
[1:23:59] | It is an honor to serve at your post, sir. | 很荣幸能接替您的岗位 长官 |
[1:24:02] | Keep up the good work, men. | 继续加油干 伙计们 |
[1:24:10] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[1:24:19] | You’ve really put on weight. | 你真的胖了好多 |
[1:24:36] | Please come back to the realms one day. | 请一定要回王国来看看 |
[1:24:38] | Oh, of course I will. | 我当然会了 |
[1:24:41] | Or maybe one day, you could come to my world. | 或者也许以后 你可以来我的世界 |
[1:24:43] | You can meet my family. | 你可以见见我的家人 |
[1:24:45] | Are they like you? | 他们和你一样吗 |
[1:24:47] | Well, they’re a bit different. | 他们有点不一样 |
[1:24:52] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:24:54] | I’ll miss you too. | 我也会想你的 |
[1:24:57] | But when you miss someone, you remember them. | 但是当你想念一个人时 你同时也记着他们 |
[1:25:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:25:04] | And one day that’ll make you smile. | 以后你想起他们 会会心一笑 |
[1:25:09] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[1:25:14] | Goodbye, Clara. | 再见 克拉拉 |
[1:25:17] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:25:52] | Clara? | 克拉拉 |
[1:25:55] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[1:25:56] | Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
[1:25:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:26:01] | Pin tumbler locks. | 弹子锁 |
[1:26:03] | Devilish things to get into, aren’t they? | 真是非常难解呢 |
[1:26:05] | I worked it out. Eventually. | 我最终还是想办法解决了 |
[1:26:09] | Hmm. I knew you would. | 我知道你肯定会的 |
[1:26:14] | Clara… | 克拉拉 |
[1:26:16] | your mother was the cleverest inventor I ever knew. | 你母亲是我认识的最聪明的发明家 |
[1:26:23] | And there was never any doubt | 当我问她最棒的发明是什么时 |
[1:26:25] | when I asked what her greatest creation was. | 她的回答不会有半分犹豫 |
[1:26:31] | It was you. | 是你 |
[1:26:51] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[1:26:53] | Father, I’m so sorry. | 父亲 我很抱歉 |
[1:27:01] | I’m sorry. | 我才要道歉 |
[1:27:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:27:09] | This time has been extremely difficult… | 这段时间对我们所有人来说 |
[1:27:12] | for all of us. | 都很艰难 |
[1:27:16] | I lost the love of my life, and you lost your mother. | 我失去了一生挚爱 而你失去了你母亲 |
[1:27:22] | And I will miss her every day of my life. | 我这辈子的每一天都会想念着她 |
[1:27:29] | But I don’t want to miss one more minute… | 但是我不想再错过和你 或露易丝 |
[1:27:32] | with you, or Louise, or Fritz. | 或弗里茨在一起的每一刻了 |
[1:27:48] | Shall we go home? | 我们回家吧 |
[1:27:51] | Don’t you owe me a dance first? | 你不是还欠我一支舞吗 |
[1:27:54] | After all, it’s what’s expected of us. | 毕竟 我们应该好好的 |
[1:27:58] | I suppose I do. | 我想是吧 |
[1:28:02] | Ah, you’ve opened it. | 你打开了 |
[1:28:04] | Wasn’t so hard after all. | 看来也不是那么难 |
[1:28:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:28:21] | This is the very song that your mother and I first danced to. | 我和你母亲第一次跳舞的曲子就是这支 |
[1:28:44] | May we join you? | 我们能加入吗 |
[1:28:45] | I want to dance. | 我也想跳舞 |
[1:28:47] | Please do. | 请吧 |