Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Notebook(恋恋笔记本)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Notebook(恋恋笔记本)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:恋恋笔记本
英文名称:The Notebook
年代:2004

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:59] Excuse me. 打扰
[03:03] Come on, honey, let’s get you ready for bed. 来吧 亲爱的 准备上床吧
[03:18] I am no one special… 我这人没什么特别
[03:20] …just a common man with common thoughts. 就是个普通人 有普通的心思
[03:23] I’ve led a common life. 我的生活也很普通
[03:26] There are no monuments dedicated to me. 没有人为我建纪念碑
[03:28] And my name will soon be forgotten. 不久 我的名字也将被世人遗忘
[03:31] But in one respect… 但在一方面
[03:32] …I’ve succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. 我的成功不逊于任何人
[03:36] – Looking good, Duke. – Feeling good. -气色不错啊 公爵 -感觉也不错
[03:38] I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul… 我全心全意地爱过另一个人
[03:41] …and for me that has always been enough. 对我而言 这辈子做到这点就足够了
[03:44] How’s it hanging, Harry? 你好吗 哈利
[03:46] I keep trying to die, but they won’t let me. 我一直想死掉 他们就是不许
[03:48] Well, you can’t have everything. 哪能事事顺心呢
[03:54] Big day today. 今天很重要
[03:55] You say that every day, you old devil. 你每天都这么说 老不正经
[03:59] It’s a lovely day outside. 今天外面天气很好
[04:01] Let’s take a walk. 我们去散散步吧
[04:03] I don’t think so. 还是不了
[04:04] Well, we’ve got to get you out of this room. 你得出屋啊
[04:07] Come on now, honey. 走吧 亲爱的
[04:08] Some fresh air would do you good. 呼吸下新鲜空气对你有好处
[04:10] Hello. 你们好
[04:13] I’m sorry, it’s not a good day. 抱歉 今天她状况不太好
[04:15] I don’t think she’s up for anything. 我看她什么也不想做
[04:17] Hello? 你好
[04:20] This is Duke, he’s come to read to you. 这是公爵 他是来给你念书的
[04:24] Read? 念书
[04:27] No. I don’t know. 嗯 还是算了吧
[04:30] Oh, come on, you’ll like him. He’s very funny. 去吧 你会喜欢他的 他可逗了
[04:49] All right, now, where did we leave off? 好了 上次说到哪了
[04:53] Oh, yeah, yeah, it was the night of the carnival. 对了 嘉年华的那个晚上
[04:56] Noah was there with his friends Fin and Sara. 诺亚跟他朋友芬恩和莎拉一起去了
[04:59] – Noah? – That’s where they met. -诺亚 -他们就是在那儿遇见的
[05:03] June 6th, 1940. 1940年6月6日
[05:06] Allie was 17 years old. 艾莉那年才17岁
[05:09] – Little man wins a prize. – Damn! -小伙子拿到奖品喽 -该死
[05:11] – Thank you for playing. – Ha, you’re real funny. -多谢参与 -你怎么不去说相声
[05:13] Man, I clobbered that thing. 我就是没使劲而已
[05:15] I’m telling you, these games are fixed. 告诉你 这种游戏都做手脚了
[05:16] Hello. 你好啊
[05:18] Hi, what’s your name? 你叫什么
[05:28] Who’s this girl with Sara? 跟莎拉一起的女孩是谁
[05:30] Her name’s Allie Hamilton. 艾莉·汉密尔顿
[05:31] She’s here for the summer with her family. 跟家人来这儿过暑假的
[05:34] Dad’s got more money than God. 她爸比上帝还有钱
[05:36] – Hi, Fin! – Hi, honey. -芬恩 -嘿 亲爱的
[05:37] Look, I won you a prize. 我给你赢了个奖品哦
[05:39] Oh, Fin, thank you! 芬恩 谢谢
[05:50] Hey, Allie, you want some cotton candy? 艾莉 吃棉花糖吗
[05:51] Um, okay. 好啊
[05:58] – You want to dance with me? – No. -想跟我跳舞吗 -不想
[06:00] – Why not? – Because I don’t want to. -为什么 -就是不想
[06:04] Noah, she’s with us. 诺亚 她跟我们一起的
[06:06] Hey, Allie, you wanna ride the Ferris wheel? 艾莉 要去坐摩天轮吗
[06:10] – I’d love to. – All right. -好啊 -走吧
[06:12] Excuse me. 借过
[06:15] Excuse me. 借过
[06:21] – Noah Calhoun. – What? -诺亚·卡尔霍恩 -什么
[06:23] Works down at the lumberyard with Fin. 跟芬恩一起在贮木场工作
[06:29] Did you see he was standing like two inches away from my face? 你看到了吗 他站得离我那么近
[06:31] Yeah, I saw. That’s Noah, though. 看到了 诺亚就这样
[06:35] You know, I’m surprised he even came over. I think he likes you. 没想到他会主动过来 八成是看上你了呢
[06:59] – Hey, what…? Jerk! – Get off me. -你干什么 混蛋 -放开我
[07:06] – What are you doing? – Hey, you can’t do that! -你这是干什么 -你不能那么做
[07:08] I’ll pay you when I get down, Tommy. 我下去给钱 汤米
[07:10] I’m Noah Calhoun. 我是诺亚·卡尔霍恩
[07:11] – So? – So it’s really nice to meet you. -那又如何 -见到你很高兴
[07:13] Allie, who is this guy? 艾莉 这人是谁
[07:15] I don’t know. Noah Calhoun. 不认识啊 诺亚·卡尔霍恩
[07:16] I would really like to take you out. 我真的很想约你出去
[07:17] Friend! Do you mind? 伙计 你自觉点行吗
[07:20] You can’t sit more than two people in a chair, Noah. 一张椅子上不能超过两个人 诺亚
[07:23] Okay, Tommy, all right. 好吧 汤米
[07:28] Get down, Noah, you’re gonna kill yourself! 快下来 诺亚 你要害死自己了
[07:30] Noah, cut it out. 诺亚 别闹了
[07:32] Now, will you go out with me? 你现在愿意跟我约会了吗
[07:33] What? 什么
[07:35] – No. – No? -不要 -不
[07:37] – No! – No? -不 -不吗
[07:39] – Hey, pal, she just told you. – Why not? -伙计 她都说了 -为什么啊
[07:41] I don’t know, because I don’t want to. 不知道 就是不想呗
[07:43] Noah! 诺亚
[07:44] All right. Well, you leave me no other choice then. 好吧 那我没办法了
[07:48] – Oh, my God. – I’m not kidding. Noah. -天呐 -我不是开玩笑的 诺亚
[07:50] – Stop fooling around. – What are you doing? -别闹了 -你这是干什么啊
[07:51] – Noah, grab the bar. – I’m gonna ask you one more time. -诺亚 抓稳杆子 -我再问一遍
[07:54] Will you… 你愿意
[07:55] …or will you not go out with me? 还是不愿意跟我约会
[07:56] Noah, are you nuts? Come on 诺亚 你疯了吗 行了
[07:58] Goddamn, my hand’s slipping. 该死 我手在发滑
[08:00] Then grab the bar, you idiot. 那就抓住杆子啊 蠢货
[08:01] – Not until she agrees. – Ah, go on out with him, honey. -除非她同意 -就跟他约会吧 亲爱的
[08:04] – Okay, okay, fine, I’ll go out with you. – What? -好吧 我跟你约会 -什么
[08:06] – No, don’t do me any favors. – No, no. I want to. -不 别可怜我 -不不 我是真心想去
[08:09] – You want to? – Yes! -你想去 -对
[08:11] – Say it. – I want to go out with you. -说出来 -我想跟你去约会
[08:12] – Say it again. – I want to go out with you! -再说一遍 -我想跟你去约会
[08:15] All right, all right, we’ll go out. 好嘛 好嘛 那就去吧
[08:18] You think you’re so smart, don’t you? 你自以为很聪明 是吗
[08:20] That wasn’t funny, Noah, you idiot! 这可不好笑 诺亚 你个蠢货
[08:22] No, it’s okay, I’ll take care of this. 没事 我能应付他
[08:26] What are you doing? 你干什么
[08:27] Please don’t do that. 别这么做
[08:28] Please don’t do that, Allie. I can’t believe it. 别这样 艾莉 真难以置信
[08:32] Oh, God. 天呐
[08:35] You’re not so cocky now, are you? 现在得瑟不起来了吧
[08:37] I’m gonna get you for that. 等我回头收拾你的
[08:39] Oh, maybe you will, maybe you won’t. 或许吧 或许不会
[08:45] Oh, yeah, will you look at that? 快看啊
[08:47] It’s that girl from the carnival, right? 那不是嘉年华那个姑娘吗
[08:51] Do you remember me? 还记得我吗
[08:53] Yeah, sure. Mr. Underwear, was it? 记得啊 内裤先生 是吧
[08:56] – Oh, yeah. – How could I forget? -是啊 -怎么忘得掉啊
[08:58] I wanted to clear that up with you. 我想跟你澄清一下
[08:59] Cause, I’m really sorry about that. 那天的事我很抱歉
[09:01] It was a really stupid thing to do, 真是太蠢了
[09:02] crawl up a Ferris wheel to talk to somebody. 爬到摩天轮上跟人搭讪
[09:04] But I had to be next to you. 但我必须靠近你
[09:06] I was being drawn to you. 我完全被你吸引了
[09:11] Oh, jeez, what a line! 天呐 好会调情啊
[09:13] You use that on all the girls? 你对谁都这么说吗
[09:16] – No. – Right. -不是的 -是嘛
[09:17] I saw you the other night with Little Miss Ribbons. 我那晚看见你跟戴缎带的女孩在一起了
[09:20] – What are you doing tonight? – What? -你今晚有事吗 -什么
[09:22] Or tomorrow night, or this weekend, whatever. 或者明晚 这周末 都行啊
[09:24] – Why? – Why? Our date. -干什么 -我们的约会啊
[09:26] What date? 什么约会
[09:27] – The date that you agreed to. – No. -你答应我的约会啊 -没有
[09:29] Yes, you did. You promised and you swore it. 你答应了 你还发誓了
[09:31] Well, I guess I changed my mind. 那我就是改主意了
[09:34] Look, I know you get some dirty guy 我明白的 一个脏兮兮的男人
[09:36] coming up to you on the street. 在大街上跑上来跟你搭话
[09:37] You don’t know him. You don’t know me, but I know me. 你又不认识他 你不了解我 但我了解我
[09:42] And when I see something that I like, I gotta… I love it. 我要是看上了什么东西 就…一心一意
[09:47] I go… I mean, I go crazy for it. 我会如痴如狂
[09:48] Okay, what are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[09:51] Well, you. 你啊
[09:53] – Oh, you’re good. – What? -你真厉害 -什么
[09:56] – You’re good. – No. -真会说话啊 -不是的
[09:57] – You’re good. – No, you’re getting me wrong. -真是高手啊 -你误解我了
[09:59] – You’re fantastic. – I’m not. -简直神了 -不是的
[10:00] You really are. I’m impressed. 真的 我佩服死了
[10:02] – I’m not usually like this, I’m sorry. – Oh, yes, you are. -我通常不是这样的 抱歉 -你就是
[10:06] I can be fun, if you want. 如果你喜欢 我也可以很风趣的
[10:08] Pensive. Uh, smart. 或者忧郁 机灵
[10:12] Uh, superstitious, brave. 迷信 勇敢
[10:15] And, uh, I can be light on my feet. 我还挺会跳舞
[10:17] I could be whatever you want. 随你喜欢
[10:20] You just tell me what you want and I’ll be that for you. 告诉我你喜欢什么 我就能做到
[10:24] You’re dumb. 你真傻
[10:27] I could be that. 这也行啊
[10:32] Come on, one date. What’s it gonna hurt? 就一次约会嘛 有什么大不了的
[10:34] Mm, I don’t think so. 不行
[10:36] Well, what can I do to change your mind? 我要怎么让你改主意啊
[10:38] Guess you’ll figure something out. 你总会想到的
[10:41] You sure she’s coming? 你确定她会来吗
[10:42] Relax, pal, it’s all set up. 放松 伙计 都安排好了
[10:44] We’re meeting her for the late show. Look. 我们跟她们碰面看夜场电影 看
[10:45] What did I tell you? Come on. 我说什么来着 来吧
[10:53] Oh, my goodness, what a coincidence! 天呐 好巧啊
[10:57] Look who’s here! Allie, you remember Noah, don’t you? 看看谁来了 艾莉 你还记得诺亚吧
[11:02] – Yes, I remember. – Yeah? -记得 -是吗
[11:04] – Come here. – Fin. -过来 -芬恩
[11:06] – It’s nice to see you again. – You too. -很高兴又见到你了 -我也是
[11:09] – You look great. – Oh, thanks. -你真美 -谢谢
[11:11] Really, really great. 真的好美
[11:13] You do look great. You look great. 你是挺美 你也够帅
[11:15] And I know I look great, so could we please go see this movie? 我知道我是玉树临风 那我们能去看电影了吗
[11:18] The show’s about to start. 就要开始了
[11:20] After you. 你先请
[11:21] You come back here, Li’l Abner. 给我回来 莱尔·阿布纳
[11:23] You ain’t gonna catch me, Daisy Mae! 别想抓到我黛茜·梅
[11:26] It’s Sadie Hawkins Day, I’m supposed to catch you! 今天是萨迪·霍金斯日 我就是该抓住你的
[11:28] I’m faster than you. 我比你快
[11:30] Get up here! 快过来
[11:32] No! No! 不要啊
[11:34] I’ll get you! 我抓住你
[11:37] Go on, get! 来啊
[11:40] Here I come! 我来喽
[11:53] You catch Polecat fair and square. 你正大光明地抓住了”臭鼬”
[12:01] Wait for me. 等等我
[12:04] What happened in that movie? 刚刚的电影都讲什么了
[12:07] – Here you go. – Thank you. -有请 -谢谢
[12:11] – What are you doing? – Wanna walk with me? -你们干什么呢 -跟我散散步啊
[12:13] – Get in. – Yeah, what’s going on? -上车啊 -你们干嘛呢
[12:14] Yeah. 好
[12:15] – We’re gonna walk. – Do you guys love each other? -我们要去散步 -你们是爱上彼此了吗
[12:20] Oh, I get it. 我明白了
[12:20] – You guys do love each other. – Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. -你们真的爱上彼此了 -别做出格的事哦
[12:23] Okay, goodbye. 再见了
[12:25] All right, all right. 好吧 我们走
[12:31] That was fun. 那电影真好玩
[12:35] I haven’t seen a movie in ages. 我都好久没看过电影了
[12:37] Really? 是吗
[12:39] Not since I was a little kid. 上次看还是小时候
[12:42] What? 什么
[12:44] No, I, uh…. 真的
[12:45] I’m busy, you know, I don’t have a lot of time. 我一直很忙 没多少闲暇时间
[12:50] You’re busy? 这么忙
[12:52] I have a very strict schedule. 我的日程很严格
[12:54] My days are all planned out. 一天天的都计划好了
[12:56] I get up in the morning. 早上起床
[12:58] Breakfast, math tutor, Latin tutor, lunch. 吃早餐 数学课 拉丁语课 吃午饭
[13:02] Tennis lesson, dance lesson… Sometimes both. 然后是网球课 舞蹈课 有时都学
[13:04] French tutor, piano lesson, then I eat dinner. 法语课 钢琴课 然后吃晚饭
[13:08] And after dinner I spend time with my family. 晚饭后跟家人在一起
[13:10] And then I catch up on some reading. 然后读点书
[13:19] – Sounds like the road to success. – Oh, you bet. -听上去像是通往成功之路 -可不是嘛
[13:22] We’re applying to all these colleges. 我们要申请好多大学
[13:25] Um, Radcliffe, Sarah Lawrence. Those are the ones we want. 拉德克里夫 萨拉·劳伦斯 我们想进这些
[13:30] And who’s we? 我们是谁
[13:32] What? 什么
[13:33] You just said, “The ones that we want.” 你说”我们想进这些”
[13:35] Oh, Mama and Daddy. We decide everything together. 妈妈和爸爸 我们什么事都一起拿主意
[13:40] Everything? 所有事吗
[13:42] No, not everything. 当然不是所有了
[13:44] But the important things, yes. 就是重要的事
[13:47] And then everything else, you get to decide all by yourself? 那么其他的事你都能自己拿主意吗
[13:52] – Don’t be rude. – I’m sorry. -别那么没礼貌 -抱歉
[13:58] Just trying to figure out what you do for fun. 我只是想知道你怎么消遣
[14:01] What do you mean? 什么意思
[14:04] I mean…. 就是…
[14:06] I don’t know. 怎么说呢
[14:07] I mean all those things are things you have to do, right? 你刚刚说的那些都是你必须做的 不是吗
[14:10] So, what do you do because you want to? 那有什么事是你想做的呢
[14:14] I just told you. 我都说了
[14:19] I don’t know. 不是吧
[14:21] This surprises me. 真让我没想到
[14:24] – Why? – I just always figured you were kind of…. -为什么 -我只是以为你会是个…
[14:29] Kind of what? 是个什么
[14:30] Just…. 就是
[14:34] Free. 自由的人
[14:35] What? 什么
[14:37] Free. 自由
[14:40] I am free. 我挺自由啊
[14:43] You don’t seem like it. 你看上去不像
[14:46] Well, I am. 我就是啊
[14:51] Come here, I want to show you something. 来 我给你看样东西
[14:52] – Noah, what are you doing? – Just come on. -诺亚 你干什么呢 -过来嘛
[14:56] – You’re gonna get run over. – By all the cars? -你要被轧死的 -因为有很多车吗
[15:07] My Dad and I used to come out here… 我和爸爸以前会来这儿
[15:09] …and lay down and watch the lights change. 躺下来 看着红绿灯变色
[15:12] Watch them go from green to red to yellow. 看灯从绿变红再变黄
[15:17] You could try it, if you wanted to. 你想的话也可以来试试
[15:20] – No. – Why not? -不要 -为什么
[15:22] Because… I don’t know. Will you just get up? 因为…我说不清 你起来好吗
[15:25] That’s your problem, you know that? 你就是这样 你知道吗
[15:29] You don’t do what you want. 你不做你想做的事
[15:39] Okay. 好吧
[15:58] What happens if a car comes? 要是来车了怎么办
[15:59] – We die. – What? -那我们就死了 -什么
[16:01] Just relax. Just trust. 放松就好 有信心
[16:03] You need to learn how to trust. 你得学会信任
[16:07] Okay. 好吧
[16:12] Painting. 画画
[16:14] You asked me what I do for me. 你之前问我自己喜欢做什么
[16:16] – What now? – I love to paint. -什么 -我喜欢画画
[16:20] Yeah? 真的
[16:26] Most of the time, I have all these thoughts bouncing around in my head. 大多数时候 我脑子总是转个不停
[16:30] But with a brush in my hand, the world just gets kind of quiet. 但一拿起画笔 整个世界都安静了
[16:44] Get out of the street! 别挡路
[16:54] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[16:58] Why are you laughing? 你笑什么啊
[17:03] Oh, that was fun. 真好玩啊
[17:10] Do you wanna dance with me? 你想跟我跳舞吗
[17:13] Sure. 好啊
[17:17] Now? 现在吗
[17:19] Here? 就在这儿
[17:21] Not supposed to dance in the middle of the street. 不该在大路中央跳舞的
[17:23] Not supposed to dance in the street? 不该在大路中央跳舞啊
[17:26] And we don’t have any music. 而且也没有音乐伴奏
[17:28] Well, we’ll make some. 那我们就唱
[17:50] – You’re a terrible singer. – I know. -你唱得好烂 -我知道
[17:55] But I like this song. 但我喜欢这歌
[18:50] Southern summers are indifferent to the trials of young love. 南方的夏天不在乎年轻的爱情会承受多少考验
[18:54] Armed with warnings and doubts… 带着一丝戒心和怀疑
[18:56] …Noah and Allie 诺亚和艾莉
[18:57] gave a remarkably convincing portrayal of a boy and a girl 无疑也成了一对不顾后果
[19:01] traveling down a very long road with no regard for the consequences. 踏上了一条漫漫长路的男孩女孩
[19:06] They fell in love, didn’t they? 他们相爱了 是吗
[19:08] – Yes, they did. – Good. -是的 -太好了
[19:10] I like this kind of story. Go on. 我就喜欢这种故事 继续读
[19:18] After that night… 那晚之后
[19:19] …Allie and Noah spent every waking hour together. 艾莉和诺亚天天在一起
[19:23] And soon they were inseparable. 很快两人就如胶似漆
[19:25] – Noah, come on. – Noah cannot beat me there. -诺亚 加油啊 -诺亚才骑不过我呢
[19:30] – That’s really nice. – Try that. -真不错 -你尝尝
[19:38] That’s really nice. 这感觉真不错
[19:51] Beautiful dripping fragments 那些湿淋淋的美丽的碎片
[19:53] The negligent list of one after another 那一件件被忽略的事物
[19:57] As I happen to call them to me 当我偶尔想起他们
[19:59] Or drink to them 提起他们时
[20:01] The real poems What we call poems being merely pictures 真正的诗 我们所谓的诗不过是图片
[20:05] The poems of the privacy of the night 那些关于静谧的夜晚
[20:07] And of men like me 和我这种男人的诗
[20:09] This poem, drooping shy and unseen 这首诗 羞羞答答地挡着不让人看
[20:12] That I always carry And that all men carry 我总带在身边 每个男人都带在身边
[20:15] Not bad for Whitman. 惠特莫写的不赖[《本能的我》]
[20:17] Hey, looks like we got a visitor. 有人来看我们了
[20:21] I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. 抱歉 我没想打扰你们的
[20:22] Well, don’t apologize. Come on up here, darling. 不用道歉啊 快上来 亲爱的
[20:26] We could use a little something here besides the smell of lumber. 我们正需要个不是一身木头味儿的人呢
[20:30] Dad, this is Allison Hamilton. 爸爸 这是艾莉森·汉密尔顿
[20:32] Allison, I’m glad to meet you. 艾莉森 见到你很高兴
[20:34] – Allie. – Allie. -艾莉就好 -艾莉
[20:35] Pleased to meet you, Mr. Calhoun. 见到你也很高兴 卡尔霍恩先生
[20:36] Well, Mr. Calho… What, am I old or something? 干嘛这么叫 我很老吗
[20:39] You can call me Frank. 叫我弗兰克就好
[20:40] – Here, come in and have a seat. – Okay. -过来坐下吧 -好
[20:43] So, Allie. Well, she is pretty, son. 艾莉 她可真美啊 儿子
[20:46] – Yes. – She’s a lot prettier than you let on. -是啊 -比你说的要美多了
[20:49] – Oh, is that right? – No, it’s not right. -是这样吗 -才不是呢
[20:51] – Don’t believe what he says. – What is this you got? -别相信他 -那是什么
[20:53] Um, I just… I brought you something. 我给你带来点东西
[20:57] Let me see. Let’s have a look. 我看看 让我们瞧瞧
[20:59] Did you do this? 这是你画的
[21:01] Well, that’s beautiful. Look at that. 真美啊 你快看
[21:03] That’s a damn picture there. 这画画得多好
[21:06] Well, I know just where we can put that, thank you. 我知道该放哪 谢谢
[21:09] Oh, that was a lovely poem. 那首诗真美
[21:12] What was it? 是什么
[21:13] – Well… – Whitman. -嗯 -惠特莫
[21:15] See, when he was a little kid he used to stutter real bad. 他小时候口吃得厉害
[21:19] – Dad… – So… Well, you did. -爸爸 -就是嘛
[21:21] – I didn’t know that. – God. I stammered. -这我不知道呢 -天呐 我就是结巴
[21:23] Stammered, stutter, what’s the difference? 口吃 结巴 有什么区别
[21:25] Couldn’t understand a damn thing he said. 他说话我根本听不懂
[21:27] So I got him to read me poetry out loud. 于是我让他大声读诗
[21:31] It wasn’t very pretty at first, but then his stutter went away. 起初念得不好 但后来口吃就改掉了
[21:34] Well, it’s a good idea, that poetry. 真是好主意啊 念诗
[21:35] Yeah, I thought so. 是啊
[21:37] Unbelievable, unbelievable. 受不了你 真受不了你
[21:40] I’m a Tennyson man myself, but he likes Whitman. 我本人喜欢丁尼生 但他喜欢惠特莫
[21:42] For some reason, I don’t know. 我也不知道为什么
[21:44] How would you like some breakfast? Would you like some breakfast? 想吃早饭吗 要不要吃点早饭
[21:47] – Breakfast? – Yeah. -早饭 -嗯
[21:48] – Dad, it’s 10:00. – What’s that got to do with it? -爸 都10点了 -那又如何
[21:51] You can have pancakes any damn time of night you want. 想吃薄煎饼还要看时间吗
[21:53] – Come on, you want some breakfast? – Sure. -进来吧 来点早饭吗 -好啊
[21:58] It was an improbable romance. 那是一段不可能的恋情
[22:01] He was a country boy. She was from the city. 他是个乡下男孩 她是个城里女孩
[22:04] She had the world at her feet… 世界都摆在她脚下
[22:06] …while he didn’t have two dimes to rub together. 而他却一穷二白
[22:13] Noah, come on. 诺亚 过来啊
[22:18] Look at us. 看我们啊
[22:22] What are we doing? 我们干什么呢
[22:23] Do you think in another life, I could have been a bird? 你说如果有来世 我会是只鸟吗
[22:28] What do you mean? 什么意思啊
[22:29] Like reincarnation. 就是轮回转世
[22:32] I don’t know. 不知道
[22:34] I think I could. 我觉得有可能
[22:42] Say I’m a bird. 说我是只鸟
[22:45] No. 不要
[22:46] – Don’t do it. – Say I’m a bird. -别闹了 -说我是只鸟
[22:48] Stop it. Stop it now. 快停下 别闹
[22:51] – You’re not. – Say it! -才不是呢 -说嘛
[22:54] – You’re a bird. – Yeah. -你是只鸟 -嗯
[23:02] Now say you’re a bird too. 说你也是只鸟
[23:07] If you’re a bird, I’m a bird. 如果你是鸟 那我也是
[23:42] – Come on, darling. – What are you doing? -来吧 亲爱的 -你要干什么
[23:45] Don’t. Don’t! 别啊 别
[23:57] Here we go, on the count of three. 好了 数到三
[23:59] Real easy, on three, ready? 放松点 数到三 好了吗
[24:01] – Okay, okay. – One. -好吧 -一
[24:03] – Two. – Two. -二 -二
[24:04] Two. Three! 二 三
[24:05] No! I can’t. 不行 我做不到
[24:07] Get in the water! 快下水
[24:08] – Get in! I’m sorry. – Come on, chicken. -快点 抱歉 -快点啊 胆小鬼
[24:11] Get in the water, baby. Baby, would you get in? 快下水 亲爱的 下水吧
[24:13] – Get in the water. – I can’t. -快下水啊 -我做不到
[24:15] – Go! – Get in the water! -快点 -快下水
[24:16] – One. Two. – Come on, jump. -一 二 -快点 跳吧
[24:19] Three. 三
[24:31] Keep it down. No, no, no. 踩下去 不对
[24:33] – Get to your good place. – Down here. -踩到位 -就在这儿
[24:35] And move. And keep it. 然后往前开 别动脚
[24:37] No, don’t move it! 别动脚
[24:38] I don’t understand what you’re talking about. 我听不懂你在说什么啊
[24:41] They didn’t agree on much. 他们很少达成一致
[24:43] In fact, they rarely agreed on anything. 事实上 他们意见通常都相左
[24:45] They fought all the time. 他们总在吵架
[24:46] – Don’t kick me! – Don’t push me. -别踢我 -别推我
[24:47] And they challenged each other every day. 他们每天都跟彼此理论
[24:50] But despite their differences… 但尽管有那么多分歧
[24:52] …they had one important thing in common. 他们有一个重要的共同点
[24:55] They were crazy about each other. 他们都疯狂地爱着彼此
[24:59] Okay, I have to go. 我得走了
[25:01] – No! – Yes, I do. -不行 -我真得走了
[25:16] Allie. 艾莉
[25:18] Daddy. 爸爸
[25:19] Oh, Daddy, you… 爸爸…
[25:21] I didn’t see you there. 我没看见你
[25:24] You kind of scared me. 你吓到我了
[25:28] Becoming friendly with that boy down there. 你跟那男孩走得很近啊
[25:33] Yes. 是啊
[25:36] Bring him to the house on Sunday. 周日带他来家里
[25:38] I want to meet this young man. 我想见见他
[25:40] Okay. 好
[25:42] Good night, Daddy. 晚安 爸爸
[25:44] Good night. 晚安
[25:52] Oh, boy. 天呐
[25:53] Boy goes, “Daddy, I don’t understand.” 儿子就说 “爸爸 我不懂”
[25:55] He goes, “Well, in theory, we’re both millionaires. 他就说 “理论上说 我们都是百万富翁
[25:59] But in reality, we live with a bunch of whores.” 但其实呢 我们跟一群妓女住在一起”
[26:06] Bishop Stevens told me that. 斯蒂文森主教跟我讲的
[26:07] Olivier, please remove the liquor decanter from in front of my husband. 奥利维尔 把酒壶从我丈夫面前拿开
[26:11] I think he’s had too much to drink. 我觉得他已经喝多了
[26:15] So, what do you do, Noah? 你做什么的 诺亚
[26:17] I work at the lumberyard with Fin. 我跟芬恩都在贮木场工作
[26:20] Mainly milling and receiving logs, and stripping the bark. 就是加工原木 剥树皮什么的
[26:25] – Well, that’s lovely, dear. – Thank you. -真不错啊 -谢谢
[26:28] If you don’t mind my asking, 如果你不介意我问一句
[26:29] uh, how much do you make at your job? 你的工作能挣多少钱
[26:31] Uh, how much money do I make? 我挣多少钱
[26:34] About 40 cents an hour. 每小时40美分
[26:40] Yeah, it’s not much, but I don’t need a lot. 是不多 但我也用不着多少
[26:42] And I save most of it. 而且我大都存下来了
[26:47] Let’s eat. Shall we? 我们吃吧
[26:48] Yes! Oh, it looks delicious. 嗯 这看上去好美味
[26:54] So, Noah, you and Allie have been spending a lot of time together. 诺亚 你最近总跟艾莉在一起啊
[26:58] You must be very fond of each other. 你俩肯定很喜欢对方
[27:02] It’s getting pretty serious, huh? 你们挺认真的了 是吗
[27:06] Yes, ma’am. 是的
[27:08] Well, summer’s almost gone. What will you do? 夏天就要结束了 你打算怎么办
[27:12] You know, Charleston’s only a couple of hours away. 查尔斯顿也就几小时的路嘛
[27:17] But Allie’s going to Sarah Lawrence. 但艾莉要去萨拉·劳伦斯学院了啊
[27:20] Didn’t she tell you? 她没告诉你吗
[27:22] No, she didn’t tell me that. 没有呢
[27:26] I just got the letter. I was gonna tell you. 我刚刚收到录取信 我打算告诉你的
[27:29] It’s okay. 没事
[27:31] And Sarah Lawrence is in New York. 萨莉·劳伦斯在纽约
[27:37] I didn’t know that. 这我不知道呢
[27:39] Anne, this conversation’s too stuffy for the dinner table. 安 这么闷的话题别在饭桌上说了
[27:43] Let the children have fun 让孩子们好好玩
[27:44] without bringing in the Spanish Inquisition. 别非得搞得像宗教审判似的
[27:47] My lips are buttoned, right now. 我这就不说了
[27:49] I do know another joke 我还知道一个笑话
[27:50] about the nun and the full standing bishop. 是关于修女和主教的
[27:55] I’m leaving the table if you tell another joke. 你再讲笑话我就要离席了
[28:00] I’m gonna do it. 我真这么做了
[28:02] – Yeah. – Yeah. -嗯 -好啊
[28:10] That child’s got too much spirit for a girl of her circumstance. 以她的身份 这孩子太过活跃了
[28:13] No, it’s just summer love. 只是夏日恋情而已
[28:16] Trouble is what it is. 我看是麻烦
[28:43] Is that Allie out there? 是艾莉吗
[28:48] Do you wanna go somewhere? 想去别的地方吗
[28:51] Okay. 好啊
[28:57] Wait here. 等在这儿
[29:19] Allie! 艾莉
[29:23] Come on. 过来
[29:28] All right, big step. 好了 迈一大步
[29:30] Big step. No, don’t… 一大步 别…
[29:34] All right, just stay there. 好了 待这儿
[29:36] Don’t open your eyes. 别睁眼
[29:45] Okay. 好了
[29:47] The Windsor Plantation. 温莎种植园
[29:49] It was built in 1772. 1772年建造的
[29:52] Rumor has it that Francis Marion… 据说弗兰西斯·马里昂
[29:54] …proposed to his wife right here under these, uh… These steps. 就是在这台阶上向他妻子求婚的
[29:59] Watch out. 小心
[30:00] You be careful, these are broken. Look at that. 小心 台阶是坏掉的 看那儿
[30:03] This place is gigantic. 这里好大啊
[30:06] Yeah, a gigantic piece of crap. 是啊 好大一堆破烂
[30:09] It is. 就是啊
[30:10] But I’m gonna buy it one day and I’m gonna fix it up. 但我将来要把它买下来 修葺好
[30:13] All it needs is a new floor. 就需要装个新地板
[30:16] And new walls and roof. 和新墙壁 新屋顶
[30:18] – Is that all? – And plumbing and electric. -这就够了吗 -还有管道 电线
[30:22] – And furniture. – Yes, some furniture. -家具 -对 家具
[30:24] But it’s right on the water. 但供水没问题
[30:26] And there’s a big old barn up there, 而且那边还有个大谷仓
[30:27] I could turn that into my workshop. 我可以改造成工作间
[30:29] Well, what about me? 那我呢
[30:32] Now, don’t I get any say in this? 我就没有发言权了吗
[30:35] You want a say in this? 你想要发言权吗
[30:37] Yes, I would. 想啊
[30:40] What do you want? 你想要什么
[30:41] I want a white house… 我要房子刷成白的
[30:43] …with blue shutters. 挂蓝色百叶窗
[30:45] And a room overlooking the river so I could paint. 还要一间河景房间 让我画画
[30:49] – Anything else? – Yes. -还有别的吗 -嗯
[30:51] I want a big old porch that wraps around the entire house. 我要一个环绕整栋房子的门廊
[30:54] We can drink tea… 我们就能喝茶
[30:56] …and watch the sun go down. 一起看日落
[31:00] – Okay. – You promise? -好 -你保证
[31:03] Mm- hm, I promise. 嗯 我保证
[31:05] Good. 很好
[31:08] – Where are you going? – In here. -你去哪 -这里
[32:00] I can’t play “Chopsticks” if you’re doing that. 你这样我都没法弹《筷子》了
[32:23] Oh, God. 天呐
[32:24] Oh, make love to me. 跟我做爱吧
[34:21] – Noah. Um…. – Yeah? -诺亚 -嗯
[34:25] I know I said that I wanted you to make love to me… 我知道我说我想跟你做爱
[34:27] – …but I think you… – Yeah? -但我觉得… -怎么了
[34:28] You’re gonna have to talk me through this. 你得跟我说说话
[34:33] – Right. You all right? – Yeah. -好吧 你没事吧 -嗯
[34:36] – Did I hurt you? – No, no. -弄疼你了吗 -没有
[34:37] I’m just… I’m just having a lot of thoughts. 我就是脑子里好乱
[34:40] I’m just… I’m just having a lot of… 我就是脑子里…
[34:43] Oh, never mind. 算了 没事
[34:51] Like, what are you thinking? What are you thinking right now? 你在想什么啊 你现在在想什么
[34:54] You know, right this second? 就是此时此刻
[34:58] Did you know that this was gonna happen when you brought me here? 你带我来的时候就知道我们会这样吗
[35:02] – No. – No? -不啊 -不吗
[35:03] – No. – No, you didn’t think about it? -嗯 -你没想过吗
[35:06] – Of course I thought about it. – You did? -我当然想过了 -是吗
[35:09] Well, what did you think? 你怎么想的
[35:12] Oh, I’m talking too much, aren’t l? 我话太多了 是吗
[35:14] Okay, okay, I’m just gonna shut up. 好了 我不说了
[35:16] Mum’s the word. 嘴巴紧闭
[35:18] Okay. 好了
[35:21] – You all right? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -嗯
[35:24] All right. 好吧
[35:26] I just don’t understand how come you’re so quiet. 我就是不懂你怎么会这么沉默
[35:29] You don’t have one thought? 你什么想法都没有吗
[35:32] I’m going crazy over here… 我都要疯了
[35:33] …but, no, with you, everything’s fine. 但你好像没事人似的
[35:36] You don’t have a care in the world? 你什么都不在乎吗
[35:46] I’m sorry. 对不起
[35:48] I wanted this to be so perfect… 我好希望这一切很完美
[35:50] …and now I can’t shut up. 结果我却说个不停
[35:55] I love you. 我爱你
[35:59] Did you know that? 你知道吧
[36:16] I love you too. 我也爱你
[36:33] You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. 你不想做的话不要勉强自己
[36:37] No, no, I want to, I do. 不 我想的 真的
[36:41] Noah! 诺亚
[36:43] Noah! 诺亚
[36:43] What? Fin, get out of here! 干什么 芬恩 快出去
[36:46] Look, I’m sorry, but Allie’s parents are going crazy. 抱歉 但艾莉的父母都要疯了
[36:48] They got every cop in town out looking for her. 他们把镇上的警察都叫出来找她了
[37:04] – You sent the police for me? – Yes. -你居然派警察找我 -没错
[37:06] It is 2 in the morning. We sent the police. 都凌晨2点了 所以我们叫警察了
[37:08] Thank God you’re all right. Where you been? 幸好你没事 你去哪了
[37:11] Mr. Hamilton, all this is my fault. 汉密尔顿先生 这是我的错
[37:13] Would you give us a moment, please? 能让我们单独待会儿吗
[37:15] I’d like to talk to my daughter. 我想跟我女儿谈谈
[37:18] Alone, young lady. 跟你一个人谈
[37:27] Thanks for everything, lieutenant. 多谢了 副队
[37:29] You bet, John, anytime. 不客气 约翰
[37:31] You go straight home now, it’s late. 快回家吧 都这么晚了
[37:40] Sir, it’s really not her fault. 先生 这真的不怪她
[37:42] I lost track of time. 是我忘记时间了
[37:45] Sit down. 坐吧
[37:58] I’m sorry, Daddy. 对不起 爸爸
[37:59] “I’m sorry, Daddy”? 就这一句吗
[38:01] Think you can bat your eyelashes at your father and get away with it? 你以为你跟你爸装装可怜就能蒙混过去吗
[38:04] No. This time there’s going to start being some rules around here. 休想 这次我们得立点规矩了
[38:08] Like what? 什么规矩
[38:09] If your father won’t enforce them, I will. 你父亲如果不肯执行 那就我来
[38:11] – Like what, Mother? – You are gonna stop seeing Noah. -什么规矩 妈妈 -你不能再见诺亚了
[38:16] She is out fooling around with that boy till 2:00 in the morning. 她跟那小子一直在外面待到凌晨2点
[38:18] It has got to stop. 不能再这么下去了
[38:21] I didn’t spend 17 years of my life raising a daughter… 我花了17年养女儿 给了她一切
[38:24] …and giving her everything so she could throw it away… 我绝不允许她为了一段夏日恋情
[38:27] – …on a summer romance. – Daddy, come on! -就抛弃一切 -爸爸 说句公道话啊
[38:28] She will wind up with her heart broken or pregnant. 这么下去 她不是伤透心 就是怀孕
[38:30] – Anne, please. – Now, he is a nice boy. -安 别这样 -他人是不错
[38:33] He’s a nice boy, but he’s… 他人是不错 但是…
[38:34] He’s what? 他怎么了
[38:35] – He’s what? Tell me. – He is trash, trash, trash. -他怎么了 说啊 -他是下等人
[38:38] Not for you. 配不上你
[38:39] – Trash? – He’s a laborer. He’s a woodworker. -下等人 -他是个工人 木工
[38:42] – So what? – What are you gonna do? -那又如何 -你想怎么样
[38:44] Are you gonna move down here, 搬到这儿来
[38:45] live in his father’s house and pop out a few kids? 住在他父亲家 跟他生几个孩子吗
[38:49] Yeah, well, I wouldn’t mind. 我觉得挺好啊
[38:51] Don’t touch me! 别碰我
[38:54] You are not to see him anymore, and that’s final. 你不许再见他了 就这么定了
[38:56] – No, it’s not final. – Yes, it is. -不行 -没商量
[38:58] No, it’s not final! 不行
[38:59] You’re not gonna tell me who I’m gonna love. 你休想告诉我我该爱谁
[39:01] – Love? – Yes, Daddy, I love him. -爱 -对 爸爸 我爱他
[39:05] I love him. 我爱他
[39:08] He’s not suitable for you, baby. 他不合适你 孩子
[39:24] I love him. 我爱他
[39:25] You are 17 years old, you don’t know anything about love. 你才17岁 你才不懂什么叫爱呢
[39:27] Oh, and you do? 你就懂吗
[39:29] You don’t look at Daddy the way I look at Noah. 你看爸爸的眼神根本不像我看诺亚那样
[39:32] You don’t touch or laugh. 你不摸他 不笑
[39:33] You don’t play. You don’t know anything about love. 你们不跟他打闹 你才不懂什么叫爱呢
[39:37] Noah? 诺亚
[39:40] Noah? 诺亚
[39:46] You leaving? 你要走了吗
[39:50] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[39:52] I don’t even know what to say. I’m humiliated. 真不知道该说什么 太丢人了
[39:56] – It’s all right. – No, it’s not. -没事的 -有事
[39:58] – Yeah. – No, it’s not. -没事 -有事的
[40:16] – I’m gonna go. – No, I don’t want you to go. -我要走了 -我不想你走
[40:19] I gotta think about some stuff. 我得考虑一下
[40:20] What do you gotta think about, huh? 你要考虑什么啊
[40:23] Come here and talk to me. 跟我说话啊
[40:25] – Talk to me! – About what? You want… -跟我说话 -说什么 你要…
[40:29] You’re going away! 你要走了
[40:32] You’re leaving. 你要离开了
[40:34] And I’m staying here. 而我还得留在这儿
[40:37] And I’m so happy that you’re doing that… 我很高兴你要去求学了
[40:39] …but you’re gonna have a million things to do. 但你会忙得不可开交
[40:42] – No. – You got so much ahead of you. -不 -你有大好的人生
[40:43] – Don’t talk like that. – It’s true. -别这么说 -就是这样啊
[40:45] I’m not gonna have nice things, fancy things. 我不会有什么好东西 奢侈的东西
[40:49] It doesn’t… 我不…
[40:52] It’s never gonna happen for me. It’s not in the cards for me. 我没那个命 对我来说是不可能的
[40:55] – I don’t have to go to school, okay? – Yes, you do. -我不用去上学的 -你当然得去
[40:57] – I can stay here. – No. -我可以留下 -不行
[40:59] You see, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. 你瞧 我说的就是这个
[41:00] Then you can come with me. 那你就跟我一起来啊
[41:03] – To New York? – Yes. -去纽约 -对
[41:07] What am I gonna do in New York? 我去纽约干什么啊
[41:11] Be with me? 跟我在一起
[41:18] Yeah. 嗯
[41:22] I don’t know. 我说不好
[41:29] We don’t gotta figure all this out tonight, you know? 我们不非得今晚上都想明白了
[41:31] We’ll finish out the summer and we’ll see what happens. 等夏天结束的时候再考虑吧
[41:35] You saying you want to break it off? 你是说你想跟我分手吗
[41:38] What I’m saying, we see how it goes later on. 我只是说回头再看看吧
[41:47] Are you breaking up with me? 你是要跟我分手吗
[41:52] I don’t see how it’s gonna work. 我觉得这样下去行不通的
[41:56] I see. 我懂了
[41:59] Please don’t do this. 别这样
[42:01] You don’t mean it. 你不是真心的
[42:04] Oh, hell, well, if you’re gonna do it, 好吧 既然你要分手
[42:07] why wait until the summer ends, huh? 何必等到夏天结束
[42:09] Why don’t you just do it right now? 现在就分吧
[42:13] Come on. 来啊
[42:14] – Come on. – What are you doing? -来啊 -你干什么啊
[42:15] Do it! Do it! 分手啊
[42:18] Do it right now. 跟我分手啊
[42:19] Do it! 快点
[42:22] Stop it! 够了
[42:24] You know what? I’m gonna do it. It’s over. 还是我来吧 我跟你完了
[42:27] Okay? It’s over. 好吗 我跟你完了
[42:29] – Come here. – Don’t touch me. -过来 -别碰我
[42:32] I hate you, I hate you. 我恨你 我恨你
[42:34] I’m gonna go. 我走了
[42:35] Why don’t you? Why don’t you just go? Get out. 走啊 你赶快走啊 滚蛋
[42:38] Leave! Go! Go! 滚啊 滚
[42:43] No, no, just wait a minute. We’re not really breaking up, are we? 等等 我们不是真要分手吧
[42:46] Come on. This is just a fight we’re having. 别这样 我们只是吵个架而已
[42:48] And tomorrow it’ll be like it never happened, right? 明天又会像没事一样了 对吗
[42:57] – Gone? – Gone. -走了 -是啊
[43:00] Well, she must have been devastated. 她一定伤心死了
[43:01] She was. 是啊
[43:03] He was only trying to do the right thing. 他只是想为她着想
[43:05] Yeah. 是啊
[43:06] But what he really should have done 但其实他真应该
[43:08] is just told those parents to go to hell. 让她父母滚蛋去
[43:10] Just stick it where the sun don’t shine. 让他们哪凉快哪玩去
[43:12] Yeah, you’re right, probably should’ve. 是啊 或许是该如此
[43:17] The next day… 第二天
[43:18] …Allie woke up to find her world completely changed. 艾莉醒过来 却发现她的世界已天翻地覆
[43:29] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[43:31] We’re going home. 我们要回家了
[43:34] We’re going now? 现在就走吗
[43:36] No, we’re not supposed to be leaving for another week. 我们还要再待一周的
[43:38] Get dressed and then come and have some breakfast, dear. 去换衣服然后来吃早餐 亲爱的
[43:40] Willa will pack your things. 薇拉会给你收拾东西
[43:42] I’d be happy to pack your things, Miss Allie. 我很乐意给你收拾东西 艾莉小姐
[43:44] I don’t want you to pack my things. 我不要你给我收拾东西
[43:45] I don’t want you to touch my stuff. I’m not going. 别动我的东西 我不要走
[43:48] – Yes, you are. – No, I’m not. -你要走 -不 我不走
[43:49] – Yes, Allie, you are. – No, I’m not. -艾莉 你一定要走 -不要
[43:51] Allie, you are going whether you like it or not. 艾莉 不管你想不想 都得跟我们走
[43:55] Now, even if Aaron has to throw you over his shoulder… 哪怕要让艾伦扛着你
[43:57] and drag you the whole way, you’re going. 一路回家去 你也要走
[44:05] Excuse me. 借过
[44:13] Fin! 芬恩
[44:19] Where’s Noah? 诺亚呢
[44:20] He’s out delivering a load. 他去送木材了
[44:23] – What’s going on? – I’m leaving town. -怎么了 -我要走了
[44:26] – Leaving? – Yeah. -走了 -是
[44:28] – When? – Now. Right now. Like today. -什么时候 -现在 就今天
[44:32] Look, I need you to tell Noah something, okay? 你替我给诺亚带个话好吗
[44:35] I need you to tell him that I love him. 告诉他我爱他
[44:36] Tell him that I’m sorry for everything, okay? 告诉他我很抱歉
[44:40] Look, I was up all night with him, Allie. 我一整夜都陪着他 艾莉
[44:43] I’ve never seen him so low. 我从没见过他那么难过
[44:45] It’s over. Don’t make it any harder than it already is. 你俩结束了 别弄得大家更难过了
[44:48] No! No, it’s not over. 不是的 我们没结束
[44:50] Fin, we had a fight last night. 芬恩 我们昨晚是吵了一架
[44:52] We said some things we didn’t mean, but it’s not over. 说了一些过分的话 但我们没结束
[44:54] – lt is over. – No. -就是结束了 -没有
[44:56] Leave it alone. Let it go. 别纠缠了 放手吧
[44:59] I’m coming. Mama, I’m coming! 我就来 妈妈 我就来
[45:05] – Look, he understands. – But… -他懂的 -但是…
[45:08] It’s hard, but he really does. 虽然很难接受 但他真的理解你的
[45:10] Summer’s over and it’s time to go home. 夏季结束了 该回家了
[45:13] If he wants to talk to you, he’ll write. If not? 如果他想跟你说话 就会写信的 否则…
[45:21] Okay. 好吧
[45:23] Okay, can you just…? 那你能…
[45:25] Can you just tell him that I love him, then? 你能告诉他我爱他吗
[45:27] Can you do that? 行吗
[45:29] I’ll tell him. 我会转告的
[45:35] Bye, Fin. 再见 芬恩
[46:19] She’s gone. 她走了
[46:35] Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons. 夏季恋情的开始各式各样
[46:40] But when all is said and done… 但说到底
[46:41] …they have one thing in common: 他们有一个共同点
[46:44] They are shooting stars. 他们都是流星
[46:46] A spectacular moment of light in the heavens. 是天空中灿烂辉煌的一瞬
[46:50] A fleeting glimpse of eternity. 是稍纵即逝的永恒
[46:52] And in a flash, they’re gone. 转眼之间 便消逝了
[46:57] Noah was desperate. 诺亚十分绝望
[46:59] He wrote to Allie that he was sorry 他写信告诉艾莉他很抱歉
[47:00] and stupid for breaking up with her. 是他太傻 不该跟她分手
[47:03] He wrote to tell her that he still loved her, 他写信说他还爱着她
[47:05] and he wanted to see her. 想再见到她
[47:07] And that if she would write back, 如果她肯回信
[47:09] he would come to wherever she was. 他愿去天涯海角找到她
[47:14] He wrote one letter a day for a year, 365 letters. 他每天都写一封信 写了一年 365封信
[47:19] But they all went unanswered. 但都石沉大海
[47:21] Hey, Fred! Nothing? 弗莱德 没我的信吗
[47:25] – Sorry. – All right, thank you. -抱歉 -好吧 谢啦
[47:28] Finally, after a year of silence… 最终 一年的杳无音信
[47:30] …he decided to put it all behind him and start a new life. 让他决定放下这一切 开始新的生活
[47:34] So he wrote a farewell letter… 于是他写了一封道别信
[47:36] …and he and Fin packed their bags… 跟芬恩一起收拾行李
[47:39] …and headed for Atlanta. 去了亚特兰大
[47:41] Noah! Noah! 诺亚 诺亚
[47:43] Noah! 诺亚
[47:46] Come on, listen to this! 来啊 听听这个
[47:47] A state of war has existed… 美国和日本帝国之间
[47:53] …between the United States and the…. 已处于战争状态
[47:56] …The Constitution of the United States… …美国的宪法
[47:58] …against all enemies, foreign and domestic. 抵御一切国外和国内的敌人
[48:02] Noah and Fin enlisted together. 诺亚和芬恩一起入伍了
[48:04] And after two years of chasing 在北非沙漠里
[48:06] Rommel through the North African desert… 跟隆美尔周旋了两年
[48:08] …they were deployed to Patton’s Third Army in Europe. 随后被调派去巴顿在欧洲的第三军团
[48:28] Fin! 芬恩
[48:53] Do I contradict myself? 我是否自相矛盾呢
[48:56] Very well, then, I contradict myself… 好吧 我就是自相矛盾
[48:58] Allie was in her third year of college… 艾莉当时在上大三
[49:00] …when she volunteered as a nurse’s aid. 她志愿成为了护士助手
[49:03] To her, the broken men with shattered bodies… 对她而言 病房里的那些
[49:05] …who filled the ward were all Noah. 遍体鳞伤的男人都是诺亚
[49:09] Or someone who fought beside him in the jungle… 或是曾跟他一起在丛林
[49:12] …or a frozen snow-swept road. 或雪域奋战的人
[49:15] I’m gonna lift you up. 我来把你抬起来
[49:16] Ready? 准备好了吗
[49:18] There we go. 好了
[49:21] Now, I’m gonna bring this leg over. 我要把这条腿抬过来
[49:24] Set it on the stool. 放在脚凳上
[49:26] – You okay? – Yeah. -还好吗 -嗯
[49:28] Miss, can I ask you a question? 小姐 能问个问题吗
[49:33] I noticed that you aren’t wearing a ring. 我注意到你没有戴婚戒
[49:36] And I was wondering if I could take you out. 我想问你是否愿意跟我出去
[49:41] – Excuse me? – On a date. -什么 -去约会
[49:47] Now, before you go and say no… 在你拒绝我之前
[49:49] …I’ll have you know that I am an excellent dancer. 我想告诉你我舞跳得很好
[49:53] And my intentions are completely dishonorable. 而且我绝对不怀好意
[50:01] Okay, okay, Casanova, come on. 好了 大情圣 来吧
[50:05] Let’s just get you better, 先把身体养好了
[50:06] and then we’ll talk about a date, okay? 再考虑约会的事 好吗
[50:19] Would you get a load of him? 快看看他啊
[50:23] Oh, my gosh, he is dreamy. 天呐 他真帅
[50:26] What is he doing here? 他在这儿干什么
[50:28] He’s staring at you. 他在盯着你看呢
[50:30] Oh, miss? 小姐
[50:34] I’m all better. 我身体养好了
[50:37] Now, how’s about that date? 愿跟我约会吗
[50:40] Allie was surprised how quickly she fell in love with Lon Hammond. 艾莉惊讶于自己是多快就爱上了朗·哈蒙德
[50:49] He was handsome, smart… 他帅气 聪明
[50:51] …funny, sophisticated and charming. 风趣 世故 有魅力
[51:02] He also came from old Southern money… 他也来自南方的世家
[51:04] …and was fabulously wealthy. 而且富得流油
[51:22] Oh, what’s happening? 怎么回事
[51:23] – Where are you going? – Where they going? -你们去哪 -他们要去哪
[51:25] – See you later, sweetheart. – Look at that. -回见了 亲爱的 -瞧啊
[51:30] Allie, I’ve been thinking a lot about why we shouldn’t get married. 艾莉 我一直在考虑我们不该结婚的理由
[51:33] Okay, I give up, why shouldn’t we get married? 好吧 我们为什么不该结婚
[51:35] That’s the thing, I couldn’t think of anything at first. 问题就在这儿 我起初想不到
[51:37] And then, it just dawned on me. Your parents. 然后突然就想起来了 你父母
[51:41] – My parents? – Absolutely. -我父母 -没错
[51:42] Your old mom and dad. Thank you for that. 你父母 多谢了啊
[51:44] – Mom? – You see, the problem is that they love me. -老妈啊 -问题是 他们很喜欢我
[51:47] – I’m exactly the type of man… – They do? -我正是他们心中的… -是吗
[51:48] – …they want you to end up with. – Really? -如意女婿 -真的啊
[51:50] You know, I’m wealthy, I’m from the South, I got a decent job. 我有钱 来自南方 工作也不错
[51:54] You know, I’m an incredible dancer, I’m a really smart guy. 我舞跳得棒 人也机灵
[51:58] I look great. 长得还帅
[52:00] – So, what’s the problem, huh? – I like to think… -那问题在哪里啊 -我认为…
[52:02] Now just this. If you marry me… 是这样 如果你嫁给我
[52:05] Now listen close. 听好了
[52:07] If you marry me… 如果你嫁给我
[52:09] …then you will have lost a lifelong battle of defiance against them. 那么你这辈子叛逆他们的战役就失败了
[52:12] – My goodness. What are we gonna do? – I do not know. -老天啊 这可怎么办 -我不知道
[52:16] Hey, band, you feeling all right? 乐队 感觉怎么样
[52:18] Hey, man, we’re feeling all right. 伙计 感觉不错呢
[52:24] You say it! 你们来
[52:35] See, Allie, I think… Damn it, I think you have to marry me. 艾莉 我觉得…你必须嫁给我
[52:38] – I think you need to marry me. – I do? -我觉得你一定得嫁给我 -是吗
[52:40] – Yes, you do. – I do, why? -是的 -为什么
[52:41] Because if you do, your parents will always know… 因为 如果你嫁给我 你父母就会知道
[52:44] …the unhappiness that you feel 你因为没能让他们失望
[52:46] for not being able to disappoint them. 而有多么的郁闷
[52:47] I think you may have overlooked one minor detail. 我觉得你可能忘记了一个小小的细节
[52:50] And what’s that? 什么啊
[52:52] Well, you see, you have to get their permission first. 你得先得到他们的允许
[52:55] And I think you may have overestimated their affection for you. 而我觉得你可能高估了他们对你的喜爱
[52:58] Is that right? 是吗
[52:59] Oh, I don’t think so. 我觉得不会
[53:01] – And why not? – Oh, because I asked them already… -为什么 -因为我已经问过了
[53:03] …and they said yes. 他们同意了
[53:05] What? 什么
[53:10] One more thing. 还有一件事
[53:14] I love you. 我爱你
[53:16] Will you marry me, Allie? 能嫁给我吗 艾莉
[53:18] I know I kid around a lot, but I’m crazy about you. 我知道我常打诨 但我为你疯狂
[53:23] Marry me? Make me the happiest man in the world? 嫁给我吧 让我成为世上最幸福的男人
[53:28] Yes. Yes, yes! 好啊 好
[53:35] – Just hold tight. – Where are you going? -等等我 -你去哪
[53:38] Oh, my. Mama. 天呐 妈妈
[53:41] Okay, stop the band. 让乐队停下
[53:43] Excuse me. I’d like everyone here to know… 打扰下 我想要大家知道
[53:45] …that this young lady and I are getting married. 那位小姐要跟我结婚了
[53:55] She agreed with all her heart, but couldn’t understand… 她的答应确实是出自真心 但却不明白
[53:58] …why at the very moment she said yes… 为什么她说”好”的那一刻
[54:01] …Noah’s face came to her mind. 脑中却浮现出诺亚的脸
[54:14] Hey, Noah, yeah! 诺亚
[54:16] Oh, good to see you. Let me see you. 见到你太好了 让我瞧瞧你
[54:19] You bleeding anywhere? No? 你哪里有伤吗
[54:21] – Everything good? – Yeah. 一切都好吗 -嗯
[54:22] Oh, I love you. 我真爱你
[54:26] Come on, there’s something I gotta show you. Come on. 来吧 给你看样东西 来吧
[54:33] What’s going on? What is this? 怎么回事 怎么了
[54:37] Here. 给
[54:38] I sold the house. 我卖了房子
[54:41] – You sold the house? – Yup. -你卖了房子 -对
[54:43] Gotta be out by the end of the month. 月底就得搬走了
[54:45] Between that and your GI Bill, 这个 加上你的军饷
[54:46] you ought to be able to get it now. 你应该就能买下了
[54:49] – Get what? – Your dream house. -买什么 -你想要的那栋房子
[54:51] – The Windsor Plantation. – Dad… -温莎种植园 -爸爸
[54:52] Don’t “dad” me, I don’t wanna hear about it. 别来这套 什么都别说
[54:54] I already talked to the bank, they’re gonna give you the loan. 我已经跟银行商量过了 他们会给你贷款
[54:58] – Well, I can’t let you sell your house. – It’s done. -我不能让你卖房子啊 -已经卖了
[55:02] It’s a good thing. You should do it. 这是好事 去做吧
[55:11] Wait a second. You sell the house, where are you gonna live? 等等 你卖了房子 你去哪住啊
[55:14] With you, dummy, what do you think? 跟你住啊 傻子 你以为呢
[55:16] Somebody’s gotta help you fix it up. 总得有人帮你修葺啊
[55:27] Noah took a look at the house… 诺亚看了一眼那栋房子
[55:29] …but only saw one thing: 却只看到了
[55:32] Allie. 艾莉
[55:34] He decided right there to fulfill his lifelong dream. 于是他决定实现自己人生的梦想
[55:38] He would rebuild the old house from the ground up. 他要从零开始重建老房子
[55:44] And when Noah went to Charleston to get the building plans approved 诺亚去查尔斯顿审批建筑计划时
[55:49] fate stepped in and dealt him a sweet card. 命运给了他甜蜜的一击
[56:00] Stop the bus! Stop the bus. 停车 停下车
[56:02] Sorry, I can’t stop the bus until I get to the depot. 抱歉 没到站不能停车
[56:05] No, please stop the bus now. Please. 不不 求你马上停车吧
[56:07] Do you understand English, pal? 你听的懂英语吧
[56:08] No one gets off till we get to the depot. Now sit down. 不到站不能停车 坐下吧
[56:12] God. 天呐
[56:19] Watch it, screwball! 看着点 你个混球
[56:21] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[56:28] He’s right over there. 他就在那边
[56:47] Baby, hello. 亲爱的 你好
[56:59] Hold it. 小心
[57:14] After seeing Allie that day… 那天见到艾莉后
[57:15] …something inside Noah snapped. 诺亚内心有什么破碎了
[57:19] He got the notion into his head… 他脑子里钻进了一个念头
[57:20] that if he restored the old house where they had come that night 如果他能修好他们那晚上去的老房子
[57:24] …Allie would find a way to come back to him. 艾莉就终会回到他身边
[57:28] Some called it a labor of love. 有人称之为心甘情愿
[57:30] Others called it something else. 也有人会有别的看法
[57:33] But in fact, Noah had gone a little mad. 但实际上 诺亚是有点疯了
[57:37] – Excuse me. – Would… -打扰 -那么…
[57:39] It’s time to eat. 该吃饭了
[57:41] Lunch will be served in the Sun Room today. 今天午餐在日光室
[57:46] The melon is good. I had a bite. 瓜很好吃 我尝了一口
[57:50] Did they ever see each other again? 他们后来还再见到彼此了吗
[57:52] Noah and Allie? 诺亚和艾莉
[57:54] Now you don’t want me to spoil the end of the story… 你总不想我提前剧透吧
[57:57] …before I get to the good part, do you? 我还没讲到精彩的部分呢
[58:01] Where did I leave off? 上次说到哪了
[58:03] I shall not want. 我将无欲无求
[58:04] When Noah’s father died in November… 11月 诺亚的父亲去世了
[58:07] …the house was all he had. 房子成了他的唯一
[58:08] He leadeth me down…. 他引领我走向…
[58:29] In time, Noah finished the house. 终于 诺亚修好了房子
[58:31] Okay, smile. Here we go. 笑笑 来
[58:36] He took a good look at what he had accomplished… 他好好看了一眼他的作品
[58:39] …got rip-roaring drunk for 10 days… 连续10天喝得烂醉
[58:41] …thought seriously about setting it on fire… 认真考虑要不要把它烧了
[58:44] …then finally put the house up for sale. 最终决定挂牌出售
[58:47] I’m prepared to offer you this much. 我愿给你这么多
[58:50] He had a number of interested buyers… 有不少感兴趣的买家
[58:53] …but he always found a reason not to sell it to them. 但他总能找到不卖的理由
[58:56] No. 不行
[58:57] Either their bids were too low… 不是出价太低
[58:59] …or if they met his asking price, 如果买家同意了他的要价
[59:01] he felt it was worth a lot more. 他又会觉得还不够
[59:04] It’s a lot of money, but I’ll take it. 价格真高 但我要了
[59:10] Fifty thousand dollars. 五万
[59:12] – That’s more than my asking price. – That’s right. -比我的要价还高 -没错
[59:14] It’s a great deal more. 可是个占便宜的买卖
[59:21] He told the man that offered him $5000 over his price… 他跟出价超过他要价五千美元的人说
[59:24] …that no one in his right mind would do that… 精神正常的人是绝不会那么做的
[59:27] …and he wouldn’t have a lunatic living in his house. 而他绝不会允许一个疯子住在这栋房子里
[59:32] He worked out his frustration 每天早上
[59:34] with life on the creek every morning. 他在小湾排解忧思
[59:38] And in the evenings, to temper the sting of loneliness… 到了晚上 能帮他缓解寂寞的
[59:42] …there was Martha Shaw. 是玛莎·肖
[59:44] Martha was a war widow who lived in Quail Ridge, a town away. 玛莎的丈夫死于战争 她住在隔壁奎尔山镇
[59:53] So you wanna go out tomorrow? 你明天想出去吗
[59:56] I gotta work. 我得工作
[59:57] Well, we could go down to the river if you want to. 如果你想 我们可以去河边
[1:00:00] Next week, sometime. 下周吧
[1:00:02] Maybe take a drive somewhere? 或许可以出去兜兜风
[1:00:04] No. 不了
[1:00:05] Well, I’m just asking you. 只是问问而已
[1:00:19] What do you want, Noah? 你想要什么 诺亚
[1:00:24] What do you mean, what do I want? 什么意思
[1:00:28] From me. 从我这儿
[1:00:35] Sometimes when you talk to me, you don’t even see me. 有时候你跟我说话 却根本没在看我
[1:00:43] Look, a woman knows when a man looks into her eyes 男人如果看着一个女人却想着别人
[1:00:45] and sees someone else. 女人是知道的
[1:00:54] Now, you know I want to give you all the things that you want. 我也想给你一切你想要的东西
[1:00:59] Right? 你知道吧
[1:01:05] But I can’t. 但我做不到
[1:01:08] Because they’re gone. 因为那已经没了
[1:01:12] They’re broken. 已经破碎了
[1:01:17] All right? 好吗
[1:01:43] Is the veil too much? 头纱会太夸张吗
[1:01:44] Are you kidding? You look perfect! 开什么玩笑 你简直太美了
[1:01:46] You’re the most beautiful bride. 你真是最美的新娘
[1:01:50] – You look gorgeous, honey. – Thank you. -你可真美 -亲爱的
[1:01:53] Wait until Lon sees you in this dress, he’s gonna go crazy. 等朗看到你穿这身 一定要疯了
[1:01:57] He won’t be able to take his eyes off you. 他的眼睛要黏在你身上了
[1:01:59] Or his hands. 手也是
[1:02:01] Oh, you are bad! 你真坏
[1:02:03] Have you seen this morning’s paper? 你看到今早的报纸了吗
[1:02:04] The Daily Journal says that you are going to be… 《日报》说你会成为
[1:02:06] …the social highlight of the season. 这一季的社交亮点
[1:02:08] Of the season? 这一季
[1:02:10] This is a celebration the likes of which this town’s never seen! 这将是小镇空前的盛会
[1:02:14] She doesn’t plan, she plots, doesn’t she? 她可不是一般的计划家 是不是
[1:02:18] Mama, look, the governor’s coming. 妈妈 看啊 州长也要来
[1:02:20] He better. Let me see. 那最好 我看
[1:02:25] Oh, boy. 天呐
[1:02:53] – All right, Savannah, where are we at? – We’re 82 now. -萨凡纳 怎么样了 -82了
[1:03:04] – Memphis, where are we at? – We’re 89 now. -孟菲斯呢 -89了
[1:03:06] – Eighty-nine, great, up from 85. Yes? – Sir? -89 很好从85涨上来的 -先生
[1:03:08] You have a visitor. 有人来看你
[1:03:11] Well, hello. Baby, I didn’t know you were coming. 你好啊 亲爱的 我不知道你要来
[1:03:14] I’m so sorry, I should have called. 对不起 我该打个电话的
[1:03:17] Baby, what are you talking about? You don’t have to call. 别傻了 打什么电话 你随时能来
[1:03:20] – Guys, could you give us a minute? – All right. -伙计们 能让我们单独待会儿吗 -好的
[1:03:22] Yes, sir. Miss Allie. 好的 先生 艾莉小姐
[1:03:24] Ma’am. 女士 你好
[1:03:31] So, what’s up? 怎么了
[1:03:36] I don’t paint anymore. 我现在不画画了
[1:03:38] I used to paint all the time. 我以前总画画的
[1:03:41] I really loved it. 我可喜欢画画了
[1:03:43] – I didn’t know that. – Yeah. -我不知道呢 -是啊
[1:03:48] So paint. 那就画呗
[1:03:50] I will. You know… 我会的 我…
[1:03:53] …I’m gonna start. 我要开始画画了
[1:03:55] Great. 好啊
[1:04:02] Is everything okay? 你没事吧
[1:04:07] I need to get away. 我得离开一下
[1:04:10] Okay. 好吧
[1:04:11] I need to take care of a few things. 有些事 我要去处理
[1:04:14] I need to clear my head. 清理一下思绪
[1:04:15] Okay, should I be worried? 好吧 我需要担心吗
[1:04:18] – No, I don’t think so. – Oh, that’s reassuring. -不 应该不用 -那我放心点了
[1:04:23] Listen, are you all right? 你真的没事吗
[1:04:26] – Yeah. – Okay, then go. -嗯 -好 那去吧
[1:04:29] Take your time, do whatever you need to do. 慢慢来 做完你要做的事
[1:04:32] It’s okay to be nervous. 紧张是正常的
[1:04:33] It’s normal to get cold feet before your wedding. 婚礼前有点退缩是很常见的
[1:04:35] No, no second thoughts. 不 我没有退缩
[1:04:42] I love you. 我爱你
[1:04:45] I’m gonna be back from Seabrook in a couple of days, okay? 我几天就从溪镇回来 好吗
[1:04:48] – Seabrook? – Yeah, Seabrook. -溪镇 -对 溪镇
[1:05:38] Hello. 你好啊
[1:05:44] I saw your picture in the paper. 我在报纸上看到了你的照片
[1:05:47] The one with you and the house. 就是你跟房子的合照
[1:05:49] And I just wanted to come and see if you were okay. 我就是想过来看看你
[1:05:52] I mean, I wasn’t in the neighborhood or anything. I just…. 我倒不是顺道什么的 就是…
[1:06:03] So are you okay? 你挺好的吗
[1:06:09] Okay, good. 那好
[1:06:15] I’m a stupid woman, I shouldn’t have come. 我真蠢 我不该来的
[1:06:39] You want to come in? 你要进来吗
[1:06:41] Okay. 好吧
[1:06:46] This is a good story. 这故事真不错
[1:06:48] I’m glad you like it. 你喜欢我很高兴
[1:06:51] I think I’ve heard it before. 我好像听过
[1:06:55] Yes. 是啊
[1:06:57] Perhaps more than once? 不止一次吗
[1:07:00] Doctor needs to see you. 医生要见你
[1:07:01] – Me? Now? – No, him. -我 现在吗 -不 是他
[1:07:04] But he hasn’t finished reading the story. 但他还没读完故事呢
[1:07:06] I’ll read some more when I’m through with the doctor. 等跟医生完事了 我会再给你读的
[1:07:08] It shouldn’t take too long. 不会要很久的
[1:07:11] – All right. – Don’t you go away. -好吧 -你可别乱跑
[1:07:12] I’ll be right back. 我就回来
[1:07:16] While you waiting, maybe you’d like to play the piano for a few minutes. 你等的时候 要不要弹会儿钢琴
[1:07:19] You do like that. 你喜欢弹钢琴的
[1:07:20] I do? 是吗
[1:07:23] – I don’t know any tunes. – You can read music. -我不知道什么曲子 -你识谱
[1:07:26] No kidding? 真的
[1:07:33] Who are you? 你是哪位
[1:07:34] I’m Dr. Barnwell, one of the new attending physicians. 巴恩维尔医生 新来的一位主治医生
[1:07:38] We haven’t met, so I thought I’d examine you myself. 我们还没正式见过 所以我想亲自给你做检查
[1:07:43] Okay, so I see here 那么这里写着
[1:07:45] that you’ve had two heart attacks over the last 18 months. 过去18个月里你两次心脏病发
[1:07:48] Yeah, minor ones, I think one was angina. 嗯 都是轻度的 有一次好像是心绞痛
[1:07:51] – Okay, any complications? – Nope, feel fine. -有并发症吗 -没有 感觉很棒
[1:07:54] Okay, deep breath for me. 好吧 深呼吸
[1:07:57] Okay, one more time. 再来一次
[1:08:00] And deep breath. 再来一次
[1:08:03] And one more. 再来
[1:08:07] Terrific, terrific. You still taking your medication? 很棒 你还在服药吗
[1:08:09] – Every day, twice a day. – Good, good, good. -每天两次 -很好
[1:08:13] Okay, you can put your shirt on. 把衣服穿好吧
[1:08:20] So I understand that you read to Miss Hamilton. 你给汉密尔顿女士读书 是吗
[1:08:22] Yeah, to help her remember. 是的 帮她恢复记忆
[1:08:26] You don’t think it’ll help? 你觉得这没用吗
[1:08:28] No, I don’t. 嗯 我觉得没用
[1:08:29] She remembers, doc. 她会回忆起来 医生
[1:08:32] I read to her and she remembers. 我给她读书 她就会想起来
[1:08:35] Not always, but she remembers. 并不总会 但有时候会
[1:08:38] But senile dementia is irreversible. 老年痴呆是个不可逆的过程
[1:08:40] It’s degenerative. 是一种衰退
[1:08:42] After a certain point, its victims don’t come back. 到了一定程度 病人就不会再回忆起来了
[1:08:45] Yeah, that’s what they keep telling me. 是啊 他们也总这么跟我说
[1:08:47] I just don’t want you to get your hopes up. 我只是不希望你太抱希望
[1:08:49] Well, thanks, doc, but you know what they say. 谢了 医生 但常言道
[1:08:53] Science goes only so far and then comes God. 科学有界 上帝无边
[1:08:56] Then comes God. 上帝无边
[1:09:00] Damn, they forgot to turn the page for her. 该死 他们忘记给她翻谱了
[1:09:03] You through with me? 完事了吗
[1:09:23] I guess they flipped that page. 看来是翻了
[1:09:26] No, that she’s playing by memory. 不 她是在凭记忆弹
[1:09:31] His name is Lon Hammond, Jr. 他叫小朗·哈蒙德
[1:09:33] Hammond? As in Hammond Cotton? 哈蒙德 哈蒙德棉花那个吗
[1:09:37] As in Hammond Cotton. 就是那个
[1:09:39] Well, your parents must love him. 那你父母一定爱死他了
[1:09:41] He’s a really good man, Noah. You’d really like him. 他真的是个好人 诺亚 你会喜欢他的
[1:09:46] You love him? 你爱他吗
[1:09:48] Yeah, I do. I love him very much. 是的 我很爱他
[1:10:00] Well, that’s that. 那就这样了
[1:10:02] You marry Lon and we can be friends. 你嫁给朗 我们做朋友
[1:10:07] Right? 对吧
[1:10:09] Right. 嗯
[1:10:15] Are you hungry? 你饿了吗
[1:10:18] Do you want to stay for dinner? 要留下吃晚饭吗
[1:10:31] I have to warn you, I’m a cheap drunk. 我得警告你 我一喝就醉
[1:10:34] A couple more of these and 再喝几瓶
[1:10:35] you’re gonna be carrying me right out of here. 你就得把我扛出去了
[1:10:37] Well, go slow then, 那你慢慢来
[1:10:38] I don’t want to have to take advantage of you. 我就不用占你便宜了
[1:10:40] You wouldn’t dare. I’m a married woman. 你不敢 我可是已婚妇女
[1:10:43] Not yet. 还没结婚呢
[1:10:51] What? 怎么了
[1:10:55] Why are you looking at me like that? 干嘛那么看着我
[1:11:00] Just memories. 就是想起一些事
[1:11:06] This room. 这个房间
[1:11:12] This… Is this where…? 这儿就是我们…
[1:11:15] This is the room? 就是这里吗
[1:11:33] – I’m full. – Me too. -我吃饱了 -我也是
[1:11:39] O how your fingers drowse me! 你的手指抚弄得我好想睡去
[1:11:41] Your breath falls around me like dew 你的气息落在我周身犹如甘露
[1:11:44] Your pulse lulls the tympans of my ears 你的脉搏宁静了我的耳膜
[1:11:47] I feel immerged from head to foot 好像从头到脚都沉浸了
[1:11:49] Delicious, enough. 十分甜蜜
[1:11:53] It was real, wasn’t it? 是真的 对吧
[1:11:57] You and me. 我们之间的感情
[1:12:00] Such a long time ago, we were just a couple of kids. 那么久之前 我们还是两个孩子
[1:12:07] But we really loved each other, didn’t we? 但我们真的爱过彼此 对吗
[1:12:18] I should go. 我该走了
[1:12:23] Goodbye. 再见
[1:12:27] Do you think you could back tomorrow morning? 你明天早上能来一趟吗
[1:12:29] There’s someplace I’d like to show you. 我想带你去看个地方
[1:12:35] Please. 求你了
[1:12:37] – Okay. – Okay. -好吧 -那好
[1:12:52] She had come back into his life like a sudden flame… 她如一团烈火回到了他的生命中
[1:12:56] …blazing and streaming into his heart. 燃烧着流入他心中
[1:13:00] Noah stayed up all night… 诺亚整夜未眠
[1:13:02] …contemplating the certain agony he knew would be his… 想着如果再次失去她
[1:13:05] …if he were to lose her twice. 他会多么痛苦
[1:13:07] Oh, I do wish I could figure out the end of this story. 我真希望我知道结局是怎么样的
[1:13:11] The children are here. 孩子们来了
[1:13:14] Children? 孩子
[1:13:16] Not yours, his. 不是你的 他的
[1:13:19] – Do you mind? – Oh, I’d love to meet them. -见见他们吗 -我很乐意
[1:13:23] Come over here. 过来吧
[1:13:25] – Hi, Daddy. – Sweetheart, how are you? -爸爸 -亲爱的 你好啊
[1:13:27] – Hi, Daddy. – Hi, Maggie. -爸爸 -玛姬
[1:13:30] Hi, I’m Allie. 你们好 我是艾莉
[1:13:32] – Hi, I’m Mary Allen. – Mary Allen. -你好 我是玛丽·艾伦 -你好
[1:13:34] – Nice to see you. – Nice to see you. -见到你很高兴 -我也是
[1:13:37] Hi. Maggie. 你好 我是玛姬
[1:13:38] Maggie, how are you? 玛姬 你好啊
[1:13:41] – Hello there, honey. – Hi. Davanee. -你好啊 亲爱的 -黛文妮
[1:13:43] – What a pretty name. – Thank you. -真好听 -谢谢
[1:13:47] Oh, my, thank you. 天呐 谢谢你
[1:13:52] – And who’s this? – Edmond. -这是谁 -埃德蒙
[1:13:54] Hi, Edmond. 你好 埃德蒙
[1:14:07] You know, I think I’ll run on up… 我想上去
[1:14:09] …and take my afternoon nap, all right? 睡个下午觉 好吗
[1:14:13] – Come on, honey, let’s go. – There you go. -走吧 我们走 -去吧
[1:14:15] – All right. Good. – Thank you. -好了 走吧 -谢谢
[1:14:18] I’ll read some more later. 我回头再继续给你读
[1:14:20] All right, thank you. 好 谢谢
[1:14:22] I’m so happy to meet you all. 见到你们很高兴
[1:14:27] – Goodbye. – Bye-bye. -再见 -再见
[1:14:27] – Nice to meet you. – Goodbye. -见到你很高兴 -再见
[1:14:30] Bye. 再见
[1:14:32] – She seems good today. She is good. -她今天看起来不错 -是啊
[1:14:36] I don’t know, there’s something about today. 今天有点特别
[1:14:39] Maybe it’s a day for a miracle. 或许是奇迹出现的日子
[1:14:43] Daddy… 爸爸
[1:14:45] …come home. 回家吧
[1:14:47] Mama doesn’t know us. 妈妈不认识我们了
[1:14:49] She doesn’t recognize you. She’ll never understand. 她根本不认得你 她不会理解的
[1:14:52] We miss you. 我们很想你
[1:14:54] This is crazy, you living here. 你不该住在这儿
[1:14:57] you know, we’ll all help with Mom. 我们都会来帮助妈妈
[1:14:59] We can take shifts visiting. 我们可以轮番来看她
[1:15:02] Look, guys. 听我说
[1:15:05] That’s my sweetheart in there. 那可是我的爱人
[1:15:07] I’m not leaving her. 我不会丢下她的
[1:15:10] This is my home now. 这里现在是我的家了
[1:15:13] Your mother is my home. 你们妈妈就是我的家
[1:15:21] – Hello? – Hey there. -喂 -是我
[1:15:25] Who is this? 是谁啊
[1:15:26] It’s Lon, who were you expecting? 朗啊 你以为是谁
[1:15:27] Uh, ha, nobody, I… 没谁
[1:15:30] I just… I’m just surprised. How did you find me? 我就是有点意外 你怎么找到我的
[1:15:33] Well, there’s only one hotel in Seabrook. 溪镇只有一家旅馆
[1:15:35] And when you didn’t call, I got worried. 你不打电话来 我有点担心
[1:15:38] Where you been? Are you all right? 你去哪了 你还好吗
[1:15:41] You know, I feel like an idiot, 我觉得自己好傻
[1:15:42] because I called your hotel about a hundred times. 我给你旅馆打了一百多次了
[1:15:47] I’m fine. 我没事
[1:15:49] – Anything you want to tell me? – No. -有什么想跟我说的吗 -没有
[1:15:51] – No? – No. -没吗 -嗯
[1:15:57] Okay. 好吧
[1:16:01] Lon, I love you. 朗 我爱你
[1:16:03] Call you tomorrow? 明天打给你
[1:16:06] Okay. 好
[1:16:38] Noah? 诺亚
[1:16:40] Noah! 诺亚
[1:16:58] Hey there. 你好啊
[1:17:05] Well, we better get going, the rain’s coming in. 快走吧 要下雨了
[1:17:33] – You like it? – It’s spectacular. -喜欢吗 -真美
[1:17:41] It’s like a dream. 简直像是梦境
[1:17:44] – Do you wanna feed them? – Yeah. -想喂他们吗 -嗯
[1:18:05] What are they all doing here? 他们怎么会聚在这儿
[1:18:08] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:18:10] They’re supposed to migrate to Guatemala sound. 他们早该迁徙去危地马拉的
[1:18:13] They won’t stay here? 不会留在这儿吗
[1:18:15] No. 不
[1:18:17] They’ll go back where they came from. 他们会回家去
[1:18:32] You’re different. 你变了
[1:18:35] What do you mean? 什么意思
[1:18:37] Just the way you look. Everything. 就是你的样子 一切都变了
[1:18:41] You look different too, but in a good way. 你也变了 不过是变好了
[1:18:49] You know, you’re kind of the same though. 其实 你也是
[1:18:53] Yeah? 是吗
[1:18:55] Yeah. 嗯
[1:18:59] And you really did it. 而且你做到了
[1:19:01] – What? – Everything. -什么 -一切
[1:19:04] The house. 房子
[1:19:08] It’s beautiful, what you did. 你翻修得真漂亮
[1:19:13] Well, I promised you I would. 我向你保证过嘛
[1:19:25] Great. 这下可好
[1:19:27] We gotta go. 我们得走了
[1:20:00] Noah! 诺亚
[1:20:54] Why didn’t you write me? 你为什么不给我写信
[1:20:57] Why? 为什么
[1:20:59] It wasn’t over for me. 我当时还爱着你
[1:21:01] I waited for you for seven years. 我等了你七年
[1:21:04] And now it’s too late. 现在太晚了
[1:21:07] I wrote you 365 letters. 我给你写了365封信
[1:21:11] I wrote you every day for a year. 每天都写 写了一年
[1:21:14] – You wrote me? – Yes. -你写了 -对
[1:21:16] You… 你
[1:21:18] It wasn’t over. 当时没有结束
[1:21:21] It still isn’t over. 现在也没有
[1:23:33] You gotta be kidding me. 你开玩笑吧
[1:23:36] All this time, that’s what I been missing? 等了这么久 这就完了
[1:23:43] Let’s do it again. 再来一次吧
[1:23:59] Noah. 诺亚
[1:24:22] Noah. 诺亚
[1:24:32] Wake up. 醒醒
[1:24:35] Wake up. 醒过来啦
[1:24:45] You’re trying to kill me, woman. 你得要我命了 小姐
[1:24:53] I need rest. 我得休息会儿
[1:24:55] I need food so I can regain my strength. 我得吃东西 好恢复力气
[1:25:00] Okay, what do you want? 好吧 想吃什么
[1:25:06] Um, some pancakes. 煎薄饼
[1:25:11] Okay. 好
[1:25:13] And some bacon. 还有培根
[1:25:16] – Okay. – And some chicken. -好 -鸡肉
[1:26:04] She’s the one, isn’t she? 就是她 对吗
[1:26:12] Can I meet her? 我能见见她吗
[1:26:17] I’d really like to meet her. 我真的很想见她
[1:26:18] I don’t know if that’s a good idea, Martha. 我觉得那样不太好 玛莎
[1:26:23] So this is Martha? 这就是玛莎吗
[1:26:26] Hi, I’m Allie. 你好 我是艾莉
[1:26:29] I’ve heard a lot about you. 我听说了不少你的事
[1:26:32] I’ve heard a lot about you too. 我也是
[1:26:35] You want to come in? 要进来吗
[1:26:39] – Are you sure? – Yeah. -真的吗 -嗯
[1:26:40] Yeah, Noah was just saying how hungry he was. 嗯 诺亚刚刚还说他饿了呢
[1:26:43] And, you know, you could put on a pot of tea. 你可以去煮壶茶
[1:26:47] Come on in. 进来吧
[1:26:52] Come on. 进来吧
[1:27:03] It was nice meeting you, Martha. 见到你很高兴 玛莎
[1:27:04] – Nice meeting you too. – Goodbye. -我也是 -再见
[1:27:07] Take care. 保重
[1:27:28] She’s sensational. 她可真不一般
[1:27:30] She really is. 真的
[1:27:32] I’m really glad that I came, Noah. 我很高兴我过来了 诺亚
[1:27:40] I’d forgotten what it’s like. 我都忘了那种感觉了
[1:27:46] For the first time since I lost Richard… 理查德死后 我第一次…
[1:27:49] …I feel like I’ve got something to look forward to. 觉得自己有盼头了
[1:28:57] 你睡得好安详 不忍心叫醒你 去弄早餐了 就回来
[1:30:11] Lon is on his way here. 朗正在赶过来
[1:30:15] I’m afraid your father spilled the beans about Noah. 你父亲跟他说了诺亚的事
[1:30:17] When Lon didn’t hear from you last night… 昨晚他又联系不上你
[1:30:19] – …he decided to come. – Well, that’s great. -就决定过来一趟 -好啊
[1:30:23] That’s just terrific. 太好了
[1:30:24] You, me, Noah and Lon, one big happy family. 你 我 诺亚 朗 一个快乐的大家庭
[1:30:33] Tell me about the letters, Mother. 那些信是怎么回事 妈妈
[1:30:35] – ls it true? – Yes. -是真的吗 -对
[1:30:39] You watched me cry myself to sleep for months and months… 你看着我几个月来哭着入睡
[1:30:44] …and you never said anything. 你什么都没说
[1:30:47] – How could you do that? – I’m sorry. -你怎么能这么做 -对不起
[1:30:49] – You’re sorry? You’re sorry? – Yes, I am sorry. -对不起 你对不起 -对 我很抱歉
[1:30:51] Because of you, my entire life is ruined! 就因为你 我这辈子都毁了
[1:30:52] Okay, yes, I stole your letters. 好吧 是 我偷了你的信
[1:30:54] It was wrong, but stop being dramatic 那的确不对 但你也别闹了
[1:30:56] and at least take some of the responsibility. 至少承担点责任
[1:31:00] You came down here. 你跑来这儿
[1:31:02] You knew what you were doing. You knew this would happen. 你心里很清楚 事情会走到这一步
[1:31:04] Oh, so now I’m a tramp? 那么我还成荡妇了
[1:31:06] You are unbelievable. 你真是难以置信
[1:31:08] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[1:31:14] Go on and get some clothes on. 去穿上点衣服
[1:31:17] Let’s take a drive. 我们去转转
[1:31:19] Let’s take a drive? Why would I want to go anywhere with you? 去转转 我为什么要跟你走
[1:31:22] Because I might know you a little better than you think. 因为 我比你想的要了解你
[1:31:26] I don’t want you waking up one morning… 我不希望你哪天早上醒来
[1:31:28] …thinking if you’d known everything, 心想如果早知今日
[1:31:29] you might have done something different. 何必当初
[1:31:46] What are we doing here, Mama? 我们来这儿干什么 妈妈
[1:31:49] Do you see that man, there? 你看到那个男人了吗
[1:32:00] Doesn’t look like it now, but 25 years ago…. 现在看来不像 但25年前
[1:32:04] Oh, my goodness, he was really something. 天呐 他可真迷死个人
[1:32:07] We were out of our minds in love, let me tell you. 我们当时爱得天昏地暗
[1:32:17] Well, naturally, your grandfather was furious… 不用说 你外公很生气
[1:32:19] …so we decided to run away. 于是我们决定私奔
[1:32:25] We didn’t even make the next town before the police picked us up. 都没走到下座小镇就被警察抓到了
[1:32:31] But that was then. 但那是当年了
[1:32:35] You know, sometimes when I’m in the area… 有时候 我来这一带时
[1:32:38] …I just stop here and I watch him… 就会来这儿看他
[1:32:44] …trying to picture how different my life might have been. 想象我的生活本可能是另一番样子
[1:33:01] I want you to know that I love your father. 我要告诉你 我爱你父亲
[1:33:05] – Mama, I’m… – No, goddamn it, this is important. -妈妈 -别插嘴 这很重要
[1:33:07] And you need to hear it. I do. 你得听我说 我爱他
[1:33:10] He is a wonderful man. 他是个好男人
[1:33:12] He is good to me and I don’t deserve him. 他对我很好 我配不上他
[1:33:15] – I love him, Allie, I do, I love him. – I know, Mama. -我爱他 艾莉 真的 -我知道 妈妈
[1:33:21] I know. 我知道
[1:33:27] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:33:31] This is just very embarrassing. 真是太丢人了
[1:33:34] Oh, I’m a stupid woman. 我可真蠢
[1:33:37] Look at me, the big old bawl-bag. 瞧我 哭得像什么样子
[1:33:43] It’s crazy. 真是疯了
[1:33:53] I don’t even know who that person is. 我都认不出那个人了
[1:34:05] Oh, boy. 我的天
[1:34:45] Allie! 艾莉
[1:35:04] Here. 给
[1:35:10] I hope you make the right choice. 希望你做出正确的决定
[1:35:40] Interesting morning? 早上过得挺有趣
[1:35:42] Yeah. 嗯
[1:35:46] Lon’s here in town. 朗来了
[1:35:50] He’s here? 来这儿了
[1:35:54] Yeah, we saw his car on the way. 我们回来时看到他的车了
[1:35:57] At the hotel. 在旅馆
[1:36:08] I see you got my letters. 你收到我的信了
[1:36:14] Finally. 终于
[1:36:22] What are you gonna do, Al? 你要怎么办 艾莉
[1:36:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:36:37] We’re back to that? 又回到这样了
[1:36:41] Are we back there? 我们又回去了吗
[1:36:45] What about the past couple of days? They happened, you know. 过去几天怎么说 那都是已经发生了的
[1:36:47] I know that they happened, and they were wonderful. 这我知道 而且这几天很美好
[1:36:50] But they were also very irresponsible. 但也很不负责任
[1:36:53] I have a fiance waiting for me at a hotel who’s gonna be crushed… 我的未婚夫正在旅馆等着我 等他得知一切
[1:36:56] – …when he finds out… – So you make love to me… -会伤心欲绝 -你跟我做爱
[1:36:58] …and then you go back to your husband? 然后又回到你丈夫身边吗
[1:37:01] Was that your plan? 你就这么打算的吗
[1:37:02] Was that a test that I didn’t pass? 是我没通过什么测试吗
[1:37:04] No. I made a promise to a man. 不 我给了他承诺
[1:37:05] He gave me a ring, I gave him my word. 他给了我一枚戒指 而我承诺了他
[1:37:07] Your word is shot to hell now… 你的承诺现在不已经
[1:37:08] – …don’t you think? – I don’t know. I don’t know. -打破了吗 -我不知道 我不知道
[1:37:09] I’ll find out when I talk to him. 我跟他谈过之后就会知道了
[1:37:11] This is not about keeping your promise. 这不是在于你是不是遵守承诺
[1:37:13] And it’s not about following your heart. 也不是在于顺从你的心
[1:37:16] – It’s about security. – What is that supposed to mean? -是为了安全感 -什么意思
[1:37:19] – Money! – What are you ta…? -钱 -你说什么…
[1:37:20] – He’s got a lot of money. – Now I hate you, you smug bastard. -他很有钱 -我恨你 你个自大的混蛋
[1:37:23] Well, I hate you. If you leave here, I hate you. 我也恨你 如果你走 我就恨你
[1:37:25] Have you been paying attention to anything that’s happening? 你真的注意到发生了什么事了吗
[1:37:28] I guess not, I think I must have misread all of those signals. 看来没有 我一定是误解了一切信号
[1:37:30] I guess you did. 我看也是
[1:37:34] You’re bored. You’re bored and you know it. 你觉得无聊 你自己也清楚
[1:37:37] You wouldn’t be here if there wasn’t something missing. 如果你不是觉得少了什么也不会来了
[1:37:40] You arrogant son of a bitch! 你个自大的混蛋
[1:37:44] Would you just stay with me? 你能留下吗
[1:37:45] Stay with you? What for? 留下 为什么
[1:37:47] – Look at us, we’re already fighting. – Well, that’s what we do. -看看我们 已经在吵架了 -我们就这样
[1:37:50] We fight. 我们吵架
[1:37:52] You tell me when I’m being an arrogant son of a bitch… 你说我自大 混蛋
[1:37:54] …and I tell you when you’re being a pain in the ass. 我说你好烦人
[1:37:56] Which you are, 99 percent of the time. 你绝大部分时候的确很烦人
[1:38:00] I’m not afraid to hurt your feelings. 我不担心会伤到你的感情
[1:38:02] They have like a two-second rebound rate… 反正2秒钟就会恢复过来
[1:38:04] …and you’re back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing. 你又继续干烦人的事了
[1:38:07] – So, what? – So it’s not gonna be easy. -所以呢 -所以 不会很轻松的
[1:38:09] It’s gonna be really hard. 会很艰难
[1:38:11] We’re gonna have to work at this every day… 我们每天都得解决这些问题
[1:38:13] …but I want to do that, because I want you. 但我想这么做 因为我想要你
[1:38:15] I want all of you, forever. 我要全部的你 直到永远
[1:38:18] You and me, every day. 你和我 每一天
[1:38:20] Will you do something for me? 你能帮我个忙吗
[1:38:22] Please? Will you just picture your life for me? 你能想象一下你的生活吗
[1:38:27] Thirty years from now, 40 years from now, what’s it look like? 30 40年之后的样子
[1:38:30] If it’s with that guy, go! 如果是跟他在一起 去吧
[1:38:32] Go! 走吧
[1:38:33] I lost you once, I think I could do it again… 我失去过你一次 我还能再做一次
[1:38:36] …if I thought it’s what you really wanted. 如果那真的是你想要的
[1:38:38] But don’t you take the easy way out. 但你不许回避问题 选择轻松的路
[1:38:40] What easy way? There is no easy way. 轻松 哪里轻松了
[1:38:43] No matter what I do, somebody gets hurt. 不管我怎么做 总会有人受伤
[1:38:45] Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? 你能不能别去考虑别人想怎么样
[1:38:48] Stop thinking about what I want. 别去考虑我想要什么
[1:38:49] What he wants, what your parents want. 他想要什么 你父母想要什么
[1:38:52] What do you want? 你想要什么
[1:38:55] – What do you want? – It’s not that simple. -你想要什么 -没那么简单
[1:38:57] – What do you want? – It’s not… -你想要什么 -没那么…
[1:39:01] Goddamn it, what do you want? 该死的 你想要什么
[1:39:06] I have to go. 我得走了
[1:40:17] My dearest Allie. 最亲爱的艾莉
[1:40:19] I couldn’t sleep last night 我昨晚无法入睡
[1:40:20] because I know that it’s over between us. 因为我知道我们之间已经结束
[1:40:25] I’m not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. 我不再心怀怨念 因为我知道我们的爱是真的
[1:40:30] And if in some distant place in the future 如果在遥远的未来
[1:40:32] we see each other in our new lives… 我们看到了过着新人生的彼此
[1:40:34] …I’ll smile at you with joy… 我会对你露出开心的笑容
[1:40:36] …and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees… 记起那个树荫下与你共度的夏天
[1:40:40] …learning from each other and growing in love. 通过彼此领悟人生 在爱情中成长
[1:41:01] The best love is the kind that awakens the soul… 最美好的爱情 能唤醒人的灵魂
[1:41:04] …and makes us reach for more. 让我们去寻求更多
[1:41:06] That plants a fire in our hearts… 在我们心中种下火种
[1:41:09] …and brings peace to our minds. 给心灵带来安宁
[1:41:11] And that’s what you’ve given me. 这就是你所给我的
[1:41:15] That’s what I’d hoped to give to you forever. 希望你也永远能获得这些
[1:41:18] I love you. I’ll be seeing you. Noah. 我爱你 我们来日再见了 诺亚
[1:41:23] It’s beautiful. It’s a beautiful story. 真美 好美的故事
[1:41:27] Yes, it is. 是啊
[1:41:28] I don’t know why, but it makes me feel sad. 不知道 但这故事让我好伤感
[1:41:34] I know you feel lost right now… 我知道你现在觉得茫然若失
[1:41:36] …but don’t worry. 但别担心
[1:41:38] Nothing is ever lost, or can be lost 没有什么会被真正遗忘
[1:41:41] The body, sluggish, aged, cold 肉体会变得迟缓 衰老 冰冷
[1:41:45] The embers left from earlier fires 大火燃烧留下的余烬
[1:41:48] Shall duly flame again 也会重燃
[1:41:53] Did you write that? 这是你写的吗
[1:41:54] No, that was Walt Whitman. 不是 是沃尔特·惠特曼
[1:42:00] I think I knew him. 我好像知道他
[1:42:02] I think you did. 我想是的
[1:42:05] Shall we go in? I’m feeling a little chilly. 我们进去吧 我有点冷了
[1:42:08] Okay. 好
[1:42:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:42:22] Well, who did all of this? 这是谁弄的啊
[1:42:24] I did, with a little help from my friends on the nursing staff. 是我 我护理人员的朋友也帮了忙
[1:42:43] I’ve never seen anything so beautiful. 我从没见过这么美的景色
[1:42:46] Neither have l. 我也是
[1:42:52] Shall we? 我们入座吧
[1:43:01] – Some grape juice? – I’d love it. -来点葡萄汁 -好啊
[1:43:06] Ah, so many pills. How sick are you? 好多药丸啊 你病得很重吗
[1:43:09] Sickness has become a relative term for me. 对我而言 病已经是个相对概念了
[1:43:13] I think of it now as more a general wearing-out process. 我现在更多把它看成是消耗的过程
[1:43:19] To you. 敬你
[1:43:29] So, what happened? 结局呢
[1:43:31] In the story. 故事的结局
[1:43:33] Which one did she choose? 她选了谁
[1:43:39] Okay. 好吧
[1:43:42] The way I see it, I got three choices. 那么 我有三个选择
[1:43:45] One, I can shoot him. 一 我毙了他
[1:43:48] Two, I can kick the crap out of him. 二 我扁死他
[1:43:51] Or three, I leave you. 三 我离开你
[1:44:00] But all that’s no good. 但这些都不好
[1:44:05] You see, because… 因为
[1:44:08] …none of those options get me you. 这些选择都无法让我得到你
[1:44:14] And in spite of everything… 尽管发生的一切
[1:44:17] …I love you. 我还是爱你
[1:44:21] I love you too. 我也爱你
[1:44:24] I meant what I said when I gave you that ring. 我给你戒指的时候 说的话都是真心的
[1:44:26] I did too. 我也是
[1:44:27] I did too. It’s just that when I’m… 真的 但是我…
[1:44:30] When I’m with Noah I feel like one person… 我跟诺亚在一起的时候 那种感觉
[1:44:32] …and when I’m with you I feel like someone totally different. 跟和你在一起的时候完全不一样
[1:44:38] Look, it’s normal not to forget your first love. 无法忘记初恋是很正常的
[1:44:50] I love you, Allie. 我爱你 艾莉
[1:44:52] But I want you for myself. 但我想要你
[1:44:55] I don’t want to have to convince my fiance… 我不想还要说服我未婚妻
[1:44:57] …that she should be with me. 她该跟我在一起
[1:45:01] You don’t have to. 你不用
[1:45:04] I already know I should be with you. 我已经知道我该跟你在一起
[1:45:08] And they lived happily ever after. 于是他们过上了幸福的生活
[1:45:11] Who? Who did? 谁 是谁啊
[1:45:22] Oh, yes. 是啊
[1:45:26] Of course. 当然了
[1:46:09] I remember now. 我记得了
[1:46:13] It was us. 是我们
[1:46:15] – lt was us. It was us. – Oh, my darling. -是我们 是我们 -亲爱的
[1:46:18] Oh, my sweetheart. 我的爱人
[1:46:20] I love you so much. 我好爱你
[1:46:25] Oh, my baby. 亲爱的
[1:46:29] Noah, Noah. 诺亚 诺亚
[1:46:31] I love you, angel. 我爱你 天使
[1:46:36] – What happened to me? – Nothing. -我是怎么了 -没事
[1:46:39] You just went away for a little while. 就是走开了一下
[1:46:45] – How much time do we have? – I’m not sure. -我们还有多久 -不好说
[1:46:49] Last time it was no more than five minutes. 上次不到五分钟
[1:46:55] Okay. 好吧
[1:46:57] Hey, I brought along an old friend. 我带了个老朋友来
[1:47:41] – How are the children? – Oh, they’re fine. -孩子们怎么样了 -他们很好
[1:47:45] Yeah, they were here today. 他们今天还来了呢
[1:47:47] Little Noah, Davanee too. 还有小诺亚和黛文妮
[1:47:50] They’re getting so big. 他们长得好大了
[1:47:53] Oh, boy. 天呐
[1:47:56] How fast the time goes. 时光飞逝啊
[1:48:00] – It flies right on by. – Oh, yes, it does. -一眨眼就过去了 -是啊
[1:48:09] Will you tell them I love them? 代我告诉他们我爱他们
[1:48:12] Of course I will. 当然
[1:48:15] And that I’m sorry. 还有我很抱歉
[1:48:19] I’ll tell them, sweetheart. 我会说的 亲爱的
[1:48:34] Remember that story you were reading to me? 记得你读给我听的那个故事吗
[1:48:37] Yes. 嗯
[1:48:45] Do you think that I could be her tonight? 你说我今晚能做她吗
[1:48:50] Would that be all right? 那样行吗
[1:48:52] You know what we could do? 你知道我们能干什么吗
[1:48:54] Maybe we could get a car and we could go for a ride. 或许我们可以弄辆车 去兜兜风
[1:48:58] We could get out of here and just go someplace, you want to? 我们离开这里 随便去哪 你想去吗
[1:49:02] I don’t think so. Not tonight, darling. 还是算了 今晚不行 亲爱的
[1:49:05] Come on, why not? 为什么不呢
[1:49:07] Wait a minute. 等等
[1:49:11] Why did you call me darling? I don’t know you. 你为什么喊我亲爱的 我不认识你
[1:49:15] What’s going on here? Am I supposed to know you? 怎么回事 我认识你吗
[1:49:18] – Allie. Allie, sweetheart. – No, no, no! -艾莉 艾莉 亲爱的 -不要
[1:49:21] Hey, Allie, I love you, stay with me, don’t leave… 艾莉 我爱你 别走开 留在我身边
[1:49:23] No! 不要
[1:49:25] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:49:26] I’m Noah, I’m Noah and you’re Allie. 我是诺亚 我是诺亚 你是艾莉
[1:49:29] What do you want? What are you doing here? 你想怎么样 你在这儿干什么
[1:49:32] – Come on, baby. – Don’t come near me! -别这样 亲爱的 -别靠近我
[1:49:34] – Don’t you come near me! – Allie… Allie, I… -别过来 -艾莉 艾莉 我…
[1:49:36] Help! Help! 救命啊
[1:49:38] – Help me! – Calm down, Allie, calm down. -救救我 -冷静点 艾莉 冷静
[1:49:39] – No, not you! – Calm down, Allie! It’s all right, come on. -不 不要你 -冷静点 艾莉 没事的
[1:49:42] – No! Let me go! – It’s all right. Calm down. -不 放开我 -冷静点 没事的
[1:49:44] – No! Leave me alone. – Calm down, Allie, it’s all right. -不 放开我 -冷静下来 艾莉 没事的
[1:49:47] – Somebody help me! – Now calm down. -谁救救我啊 -冷静下来
[1:49:49] – Help! – Doctor! -救命 -医生
[1:49:50] – Talk to me. – She’s sundowning. -怎么回事 -她产生幻觉了
[1:49:53] – Somebody help me! – Calm down! -谁救救我啊 -冷静点
[1:49:55] – Give her two cc’s. – No! No! -给她两个单位 -不要
[1:49:58] – Calm down, Allie. – One, two, three. -冷静点 艾莉 -一 二 三
[1:50:03] – Allie, it’s all right. It’s all right. – Okay, okay, okay. -好了 艾莉 没事的 -好了 没事了
[1:50:05] Okay, now take a look. 我来看一眼
[1:50:07] Let’s take a look. One. Oh, she’s fine. 让我看看 她没事了
[1:50:10] – Good. Just breathe. – She’s fine. She’s fine. -好 呼吸 -她没事了 没事了
[1:50:12] Stay calm, just breathe in and out, come on. 冷静下来 呼吸 没事了
[1:50:15] – Relax. – You’re gonna be okay, Allie. -放松 -你没事的 艾莉
[1:50:17] – Relax. – Allie? -放松 -艾莉
[1:50:19] You’re fine, honey. 你没事 亲爱的
[1:51:20] Morning, Mr. Calhoun. 早啊 卡尔霍恩先生
[1:51:23] Mr. Calhoun? 卡尔霍恩先生
[1:51:26] Call Dr. Von Pettit, MUSC, okay? 打给南卡罗莱纳医科大学的冯·佩蒂特医生
[1:51:29] I’ve got no BP, I got no pulse. I’ve got nothing. 没有血压 没有脉搏 什么都没有
[1:51:31] Let them know we’re in full arrest. Call me on my cell. 告诉他们已经心脏停搏 打我手机找我
[1:51:33] Okay, will do. 好的
[1:51:53] We talked about this. 我们说过的
[1:51:55] It’s all right now. Come on, come on, precious. 没事了 走吧 亲爱的
[1:51:58] Okay, yes, come on, let’s go. 来吧 进来吧
[1:52:00] It’s okay, baby, come on. 没事的 亲爱的 来吧
[1:52:03] You know Mr. Holmes. 你认识霍姆斯先生的
[1:52:56] Oh, Mr. Calhoun. 卡尔霍恩先生
[1:52:59] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[1:53:01] – How do you feel? – Fine. Fit as a fiddle. -你感觉怎么样 -很好 可好了
[1:53:05] – Where you going? – I was just taking a walk. -你要去哪 -就是去散散步
[1:53:08] I can’t sleep. 睡不着
[1:53:10] Well, you know you’re not supposed to, it’s against the rules. 你知道这样不行 违反规定
[1:53:13] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[1:53:16] You weren’t really going for a walk, were you? 你不是要去散步吧
[1:53:19] You were going to see Miss Allie. 你想去见艾莉小姐
[1:53:22] I just got out of the hospital. 我刚刚出院
[1:53:25] And I miss her. 我想她了
[1:53:27] Mr. Calhoun. 卡尔霍恩先生
[1:53:28] I’m sorry, but I can’t let you see her tonight. 抱歉 但我今晚不能让你去看她
[1:53:32] Now you’re gonna have to go back to your room. 你得回你房间
[1:53:37] As for me… 至于我
[1:53:39] …I’m gonna go downstairs and get myself a cup of coffee. 我要下楼给自己弄杯咖啡
[1:53:43] I won’t be back to check on you for a while. 我要过好一会儿才能回来查房
[1:53:46] So don’t do anything foolish. 所以别做什么傻事
[1:54:55] Noah. 诺亚
[1:54:58] Noah. 诺亚
[1:55:02] Hi, sweetheart. 亲爱的
[1:55:05] I’m sorry I haven’t been able to be here to read to you. 很抱歉我都没能在这儿给你读书
[1:55:09] I didn’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[1:55:12] I was afraid you were never coming back. 我还担心你不会回来了
[1:55:14] I’ll always come back. 我总会回来的
[1:55:22] What’s gonna happen… 如果有一天
[1:55:25] …when I can’t remember anything anymore? 我什么都不记得了 会怎么样
[1:55:30] What will you do? 你要怎么办
[1:55:32] Oh, I’ll be here. 我还会在这儿
[1:55:34] I’ll never leave you. 我永远不会抛下你
[1:55:45] I need to ask you something. 我有个问题
[1:55:48] What is it, sweetheart? 说吧 亲爱的
[1:55:54] Do you think… 你觉得
[1:55:57] …that our love… 我们的爱
[1:55:59] …can create miracles? 能创造奇迹吗
[1:56:03] Yes, I do. 我相信能
[1:56:06] That’s what brings you back to me each time. 就是奇迹让你总能回到我身边
[1:56:18] Do you think our love… 你觉得我们的爱
[1:56:21] …could take us away together? 能带我们一起离开吗
[1:56:30] I think our love can do anything we want it to. 我觉得我们的爱 无所不能
[1:56:47] I love you. 我爱你
[1:56:50] I love you, Allie. 我爱你 艾莉
[1:57:09] Good night. 晚安
[1:57:11] Good night. 晚安
[1:57:18] I’ll be seeing you. 我们来世再见了
2004年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Soul(心灵奇旅)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Scream(惊声尖叫1)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme