英文名称:The Nightmare Gallery
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Professor! | 教授 |
[00:34] | Jesus, Sanjay, it’s like 3… | 天呐桑杰 现在才3点 |
[00:36] | They miscataloged it! | 他们漏记了这个东西 |
[00:37] | They didn’t know what they had. | 他们压根不知道他们有些什么 |
[00:39] | Can we just– Can we talk in the morning? | 我们就不能晚点再谈吗 |
[00:41] | The Hermopolis dig, my requisition went through. | 我要去探究荷莫波里斯城的申请已经通过 |
[00:44] | I have The Alchemical Manuscript | 我拿到了一本赫尔墨斯·特里斯梅吉斯特斯教派的 |
[00:46] | of the cult of Hermes Trismegistus. | 炼金术师的手稿 |
[00:48] | Good Christ! It’s ours, professor. | 我的上帝啊 教授 它正好是我们的 |
[00:50] | They thought I was asking | 他们还以为我要的是一本 |
[00:52] | for some old grave robber’s journal or something. | 关于老盗墓贼的笔记还是别的什么东西 |
[00:53] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上了 |
[00:55] | I can’t wait to see what they say | 我都等不及看看当艾伦和奥萨玛从废墟中 |
[00:57] | when Ellen and Osama outshine the rest of the department. | 重见天日时 他们会说些什么了 |
[01:01] | Us against the world, right? | 我们正在与世界为敌 是吗 |
[01:02] | – Always. I’ll see you soon. – Okay. | -一向如此 一会见 -没问题 |
[01:37] | Professor! | 教授 |
[01:42] | Hello? Professor? | 你好 是教授吗 |
[01:52] | What the fuck? Where did it go? | 什么鬼 那东西去哪了 |
[01:55] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[01:56] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[02:20] | What the– | 这他妈 |
[02:23] | How did that get– | 这东西是怎么进 |
[02:43] | Sanjay? It’s Sam. | 桑杰 我是萨姆 |
[02:51] | Sanjay? | 桑杰 |
[02:52] | Are you here? | 你在吗 |
[03:18] | Sanjay? | 桑杰 |
[03:32] | 寻人启事 您是否见过此人 | |
[03:39] | Professor Rand. | 我是兰德教授 |
[03:42] | Ha. You can’t be serious. | 呵 你搞笑呢吧 |
[03:44] | No foul play? Are you blind? Did– | 没有暴行和犯罪 你瞎了吗 你 |
[03:50] | Yes, yes, I’m calm. | 是的 是的 我很冷静 |
[03:54] | Listen, he didn’t just get up and run off | 听着 他不会起床然后 |
[03:56] | in the 20 minutes it took me to– | 在我赶过去的二十分钟内溜掉 |
[03:59] | What about his phone? | 他的手机有消息吗 |
[04:10] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行吧 |
[04:12] | Case closed. | 结案吧 |
[04:14] | God forbid you do any actual fucking police work. | 祝您仕途一帆风顺 再您妈的见 |
[06:21] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[06:23] | What the hell are you doing here, Rand? | 兰德 你在这干嘛呢 |
[06:24] | Oh, just sampling the fine academic vintages | 只是在品读明日加油站服务生们 |
[06:26] | of tomorrow’s gas station attendants. | 的学术佳作 |
[06:29] | – You care to join? – You’re grading papers here. | -想一起吗 -你只是在批改毕业论文 |
[06:32] | You know we had a faculty meeting? | 你知道我们等会有个员工会议吗 |
[06:34] | Oh… damn it? | 真是该死 |
[06:36] | Since we moved to three a week, | 自从我们每周开三次会 |
[06:38] | I just get them all mixed up. | 我就再也搞不清时间了 |
[06:40] | What the hell you’re talking about? We just have the two. | 你在瞎说什么呢 我们每周只开两次 |
[06:42] | Come to think of it, | 现在仔细想想 |
[06:44] | you have missed every single Friday meeting. | 你总是缺席每周五早上的会议 |
[06:46] | Get a damn TA. | 求你他妈找个助教 |
[06:47] | Jesus, it’s been years. | 上帝啊 这都好些年前的事了 |
[06:49] | Kid probably got himself deported or something. | 那个小孩儿不知道早就偷渡到哪里去了 |
[07:23] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:36] | Hello? Dawn? | 有人吗 道恩 |
[08:10] | Surprise! | 惊不惊喜 |
[08:12] | – What’s with the knife, Sam? – I just– | -萨姆 干嘛拿着刀 -我只是 |
[08:15] | You and the cupcake agreed to a clean fight. | 你是要和纸杯蛋糕大战一场吗 |
[08:17] | I– It’s just I called you and you didn’t answer. | 我刚叫了你 但你没答应 |
[08:21] | That’s how surprises work, honey. | 宝贝儿 这就是惊喜所在 |
[08:23] | Happy anniversary! | 周年快乐 |
[08:28] | You are so good and I was– | 你那么好 然而我 |
[08:31] | I was at the office and I didn’t remember. | 我却因工作完全忘记了 |
[08:33] | Hush, hush, it’s totally fine. | 嘘 冷静点 完全没关系 |
[08:36] | You’re just going to have to make it up to me later. | 但你等会得好好补偿我 |
[08:39] | That is a deal. | 那当然 |
[08:45] | – Are you expecting someone? – No. | -你还请了别人吗 -没啊 |
[09:05] | Sign here, please. | 请在这里签名 |
[09:11] | You ordered a whole bunch of lead, right? | 你一定是订了一整块铅吧 |
[09:13] | This thing is so frickin’ heavy. | 这玩意真他妈沉 |
[09:17] | Oh, no. | 不 我没有 |
[09:20] | It’s addressed to you, babe! | 亲爱的 这上面写的是寄给你 |
[09:38] | What is this? A subscription box? | 这是什么 一个宝藏箱 |
[09:41] | You’re doing Indiana Jones stuff now? | 你在演印第安纳·琼斯吗 |
[09:44] | It’s from Sanjay. | 这是桑杰寄的 |
[09:45] | Sanjay? | 桑杰 |
[09:48] | That– that’s crazy. | 你说什么胡话呢 |
[09:51] | He’s been gone all these years, | 他已经消失了好些年 |
[09:53] | scares the shit out of everyone | 把所有人都吓坏了 |
[09:55] | and then sends you a box of junk? | 现在却又给你送来一大箱垃圾 |
[09:56] | There’s no mistaking it. | 没有错 |
[09:57] | This… This is the text that Sanjay found. | 这是他找到的那个手稿 |
[10:01] | It’s thousands of years old and he wrote all over it. | 它有好几千年的历史 他把它都记了下来 |
[10:05] | Let’s call the police. | 我们打电话叫警察来吧 |
[10:07] | And let them confiscate it? No. | 然后上交国家吗 不可以 |
[10:09] | They wouldn’t even know what they are looking at. | 他们压根搞不懂这些是什么东西 |
[10:11] | No, we– | 不 我们 |
[10:13] | No, I, I need to help Sanjay. | 不行 我得帮帮桑杰 |
[10:15] | He would do the same for me. I know. | 换作是他 他也会这么做的 |
[10:18] | I know… | 我明白 |
[10:20] | I have faith in you. | 我相信你 |
[10:22] | But can you fit some anniversary dinner in your schedule first? | 但你能先把周年晚餐加入行程吗 |
[11:13] | Still at it? | 还在忙呢 |
[11:15] | Just getting started. | 才刚开始 |
[11:35] | You have class early. | 你明天有早课 |
[11:42] | Happy anniversary! | 周年快乐 |
[11:44] | Thank you. You too. | 谢谢你 你也是 |
[11:54] | Well, don’t stay up too late. | 别熬太晚 |
[11:58] | – I love you. – Love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[12:04] | Well, okay. | 好的吧 |
[12:17] | Okay, Sanjay, what does all of this mean? | 好了桑杰 这些都是什么意思呢 |
[13:08] | Help me, help me, help me! Help me! | 帮帮我 快帮我 快 救命 |
[13:43] | Please, tell me you didn’t stay up all night. | 别告诉我你通宵了 |
[13:46] | No, I slept, I just– | 不我睡了 我只是 |
[13:48] | You never quite made it to bed, huh? | 但没睡好是吗 |
[13:50] | God, and on our anniversary. | 天呐 我把我们周年纪念日过成这样 |
[13:53] | God, I’m sorry I’m such a shitty wife. | 抱歉 我不是个好妻子 |
[13:55] | It’s not a big deal. | 这没关系 |
[13:57] | I’m late for yoga. | 我瑜伽课快迟到了 |
[13:58] | Make sure you eat before class. | 记得在上课前吃个早餐 |
[14:00] | Lecturing on low blood sugar is against the rules, remember? | 记住 上课时低血糖可是不行的呢 |
[14:03] | Dispense some knowledge. | 快去救救你好学的学生吧 |
[14:04] | Yeah, the ghost of Socrates | 是的 苏格拉底的鬼魂肯定 |
[14:06] | is going to be so jealous he could not have courses. | 因为上不了课而恨死我了 |
[14:10] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[14:27] | Something museums. | 什么什么博物馆 |
[14:38] | Grand, grand museums. Sure. | 大 大博物馆 没错 |
[16:25] | I’m sorry, can I help you? | 抱歉 你有什么事吗 |
[16:27] | I wasn’t sure if that was you or not, professor. | 教授我不确定是不是你 |
[16:30] | We missed you in class, | 我们想念你的课 |
[16:31] | thought maybe you were sick, but– | 还以为你可能病了 但是 |
[16:34] | Your Anthro 220 class. | 你在220教室的人类学课 |
[16:36] | We sat there for like 15 minutes, but… | 我们在那坐了大概15分钟 但是 |
[16:38] | Oh, my God! I was focused on some other work and I just– | 我天 我专心在搞别的事 我 |
[16:42] | No, it’s cool. | 没啥大不了的 |
[16:44] | We’ll just see you next time, right? | 我们下堂课见 好吗 |
[16:50] | Okay… | 好了 |
[16:55] | Wait, are you the one that’s been posting these? | 等等 就是你一直在贴寻人启事吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:59] | Was he a student of yours? | 他是你的学生吗 |
[17:03] | Grad student. | 研究生 |
[17:07] | Do you mind if I take this? | 介意我拿一张吗 |
[17:09] | Sure. | 你拿吧 |
[17:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:01] | It was you! | 是你 |
[18:03] | You sent me the package. | 你给我寄的包裹 |
[18:04] | You left me the trail to follow. | 你留下痕迹让我追踪 |
[18:07] | No– I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:09] | I’m here to give you this. | 我来这是想给你这个 |
[18:13] | My mail box was out of order, I take it? | 我能理解成 我的邮箱炸掉了吗 |
[18:16] | The door was unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[18:19] | Aft– after we talked in the library, | 我们在图书馆说完话后 |
[18:23] | I asked around and heard you needed a TA. | 我四处询问 打听到你需要一名助教 |
[18:25] | And I was hoping that you might consider– | 我希望你能考虑 |
[18:27] | I don’t need one. | 我不需要 |
[18:28] | The department head said that you did though– | 公寓管理员说你之前 |
[18:30] | I don’t care what he said. | 我才不管他说了什么 |
[18:31] | Are you– | 那你 |
[18:34] | Are you even a grad student? | 你是研究生吗 |
[18:36] | No. | 不是 |
[18:38] | It’s just after I– | 只是在我 |
[18:41] | After I saw the poster, I wanted to help you find him. | 在我看到这张启示后 我想帮你找到他 |
[18:49] | You can’t just find him, okay? | 你找不到他的 知道吗 |
[18:52] | He’s been gone for a long time. | 他已经消失很久了 |
[18:54] | I’ve tried everything. He’s just– | 我什么方法都试过了 他 |
[18:57] | He’s just gone. | 他可能早就死了 |
[18:59] | Then why are you posting those? | 那你为什么还要贴这些呢 |
[19:03] | Okay, I’m not clear on why you would care. | 行了 我不清楚你为什么这么在意这个 |
[19:07] | I’ve made posters like those before. | 我也贴过寻人启事 |
[19:11] | For my sister. | 为了找我姐姐 |
[19:13] | She disappeared a few years ago. | 她在早些年前消失了 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry that you went through that. | 对不起 我对你的经历深感抱歉 |
[19:19] | But it has nothing to do with Sanjay. | 但这和桑杰没什么联系 |
[19:21] | Did you even know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[19:24] | No. | 不认识 |
[19:27] | Look, I’m sorry. I just– | 听着 我很抱歉 我只是 |
[19:30] | I saw the poster and… | 我看到了这些启示 |
[19:33] | it was like it was happening all over again | 然后好像这一切又再现了 |
[19:36] | and I don’t know, it might sound irrational, | 我不知道 这听起来或许很荒谬 |
[19:38] | but I thought that maybe, if I helped you find him, I could– | 但我想也许 我能帮你找到他 我能 |
[19:41] | Look, you’re just a student. | 听着 你只是个学生 |
[19:43] | You have enough to worry about. | 你有别的事需要去操心 |
[19:45] | I’m sorry, professor, but that is not how this works. | 抱歉 教授 但实际上 |
[19:49] | I never get to stop worrying about my sister, | 我一直都很担心我姐姐 |
[19:52] | just like you don’t get to stop looking for your student. | 就像你一直在寻找你的学生 |
[19:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:00] | God, this must be what it’s like to argue with me. | 天呐 和我自己吵架就是这种感觉吗 |
[20:05] | So, what is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[20:07] | It’s Chloe Bishop. | 我叫克洛伊·毕肖普 |
[20:09] | Samantha Rand, | 我是萨曼莎·兰德 |
[20:11] | Professor, I guess. | 也许是个教授 |
[20:15] | Look, the majority of the search is back at my house | 听着 如果你想过来帮我的话 |
[20:20] | if you want to come help me go through it. | 搜索工作基本上都在我自己家进行 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:27] | And, if you prove to be helpful, | 如果你真的能帮上忙 |
[20:30] | I might consider bringing you on as my TA, maybe. | 我也许会考虑让你做我的助教 |
[20:48] | Hey, I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[20:50] | It’s about time. What took you so long? | 都这时候了 你怎么这么久 |
[20:54] | When you said you left something at the office, | 当你说你丢了东西在办公室时 |
[20:56] | this wasn’t exactly what I imagined. | 我可没想到会是她 |
[20:59] | No, I imagine not. | 我也没想到 |
[21:00] | Chloe, this is my wife, Dawn. Dawn, Chloe. | 克洛伊 这是我妻子道恩 道恩 这是克洛伊 |
[21:03] | Um, Chloe’s going to help me with the project. | 克洛伊打算来帮我做这个项目 |
[21:06] | She has a personal interest in it. | 她有私人原因 |
[21:07] | Well, it’s been a long time | 好吧 离你上一个熬夜研究趴 |
[21:09] | since your last late-night research party. | 已经很长一段时间了 |
[21:12] | – I’ll whip up something. – Thank you. | -我去做点吃的 -谢谢 |
[21:18] | When you were looking for the person that you lost, | 你之前在找你的失踪人口的时候 |
[21:22] | you didn’t happen to get a random box of artifacts | 你有没有发生过突然收到 |
[21:24] | in the mail, just on the off chance? | 别人寄给你的一盒文物这种事 |
[21:27] | No. | 没有 |
[21:29] | You think this is all related to Sanjay’s disappearance? | 你认为这和桑杰的失踪有关 |
[21:31] | I do. | 对 |
[21:33] | Why don’t you dig in and see what you can find out? | 你可以仔细看看你能找到什么 |
[21:56] | I think I found something. | 我可能发现了什么 |
[21:59] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[22:03] | It’s just a drawing and it’s only appeared on the internet once. | 这是一幅画 只在网上出现过一次 |
[22:07] | How on the earth did you find | 你到底是怎么发现的 |
[22:09] | Reverse image lookup. | 反向图像搜索 |
[22:11] | Where’s it from? | 出处是哪里 |
[22:13] | It was published in a psych study in 2015. | 它发表在2015年的一项心理研究上 |
[22:15] | This shrink was studying cases | 这个心理医生当时在研究 |
[22:16] | of extreme schizophrenia and disassociation. | 偏执型精神分裂症和离群索居的病例 |
[22:19] | It doesn’t say what the image is of, | 没有说图像代表什么 |
[22:23] | but maybe we can call the doctor tomorrow. | 不过我们也许可以明天给医生打电话 |
[22:26] | We can do one better than that. | 还有一种方法更好 |
[22:28] | It’s only a couple of hours drive away. | 开车过去也就几个小时 |
[22:33] | But first, I’m probably going to take you home. | 不过我先要把你送回家 |
[22:37] | I’ve kept you too long as it is. | 你在这待了太久 |
[22:38] | No, don’t worry about it. | 不会 别担心这个 |
[22:40] | It’s– I feel like I’m actually doing something, you know? | 你知道吗 我终于感觉自己有点用了 |
[22:42] | It feels good. | 这种感觉很好 |
[22:43] | Calling it a night? | 今晚到此为止 |
[22:44] | And you look wiped. | 你看起来很憔悴 |
[22:46] | I’ll be taking the young lady home this evening. | 今晚我送这位年轻的女士回家 |
[22:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 到了 |
[23:16] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[23:17] | I really want to thank you for helping Sam. | 真的感谢你帮助萨姆 |
[23:20] | This Sanjay thing has been really hard on her. | 桑杰这件事对她来说很艰难 |
[23:24] | It’s fine, I um– | 没事 我 |
[23:26] | I am not really being entirely selfless either. | 我也有自己的私心 |
[23:29] | Well, I know Sam | 行吧 我了解萨姆 |
[23:33] | and, when she’s set on something, | 当她决定做一件事 |
[23:35] | she’s going to keep going until it’s done. | 就一定要做完为止 |
[23:37] | And I’m not in that world with her, | 我陪不了她 |
[23:41] | but you are. | 但是你可以 |
[23:45] | Would you look out for her? | 你能照顾她吗 |
[23:50] | She means the world to me. | 她是我的全部 |
[23:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 可以 没问题 |
[24:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:29] | Ah, wife, come join us. | 我的妻子 加入我们 |
[25:32] | We’re about to play around. | 游戏要开始了 |
[25:34] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:36] | Ah, she’s too timid for these stakes, | 啊 她太胆小了 不敢玩 |
[25:39] | too frightened to even speak. | 话都不敢说 |
[25:42] | I hardly know her, yet I can see | 我不怎么了解她 但我看得出来 |
[25:44] | she’s not clever enough to understand what’s going on. | 她太蠢了 不明白会发生什么 |
[25:48] | There are rules. | 这里有规则 |
[25:50] | She gets a chance. | 她有机会 |
[25:52] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[26:04] | She consents. | 她同意了 |
[26:11] | She’s not equal to the task. | 她不能胜任这项任务 |
[26:13] | The truth is too large for her. | 对她来说真相太庞大了 |
[26:16] | This is not good, professor. | 这样不好 教授 |
[26:19] | She is lost. | 她输了 |
[26:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:59] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 还好 我没事 |
[27:01] | It’s probably just my sinuses or something. | 可能是鼻炎犯了什么的 |
[27:04] | Sorry, I woke you. | 抱歉 我吵醒你了 |
[27:05] | No, it’s okay. Do you want some water? | 没事 要不要来点水 |
[27:07] | No, just go back to sleep. | 不用 继续睡吧 |
[27:10] | Actually, I’m going to get up. | 事实上 我该起床了 |
[27:13] | I’m going to get an early start. | 我想早点开始 |
[27:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:16] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:19] | Chloe found something last night | 克洛伊昨晚有发现 |
[27:22] | and it’s few hours up north and I just want to follow up. | 只要往北走几个小时 我想去看看 |
[27:25] | But what about class? | 但你的课怎么办 |
[27:30] | I’ll check in with Thomas. There’s no way he’ll say no. | 我去问问托马斯 他不会拒绝的 |
[27:32] | Oh, come on! Thomas is the worst. | 拜托 托马斯可不是好人 |
[27:35] | Don’t lose your job over this. | 别因为这个丢了工作 |
[27:38] | I know. | 我明白 |
[27:40] | I’ll call him, okay? | 我会给他打电话的 好吗 |
[27:42] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[27:43] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:07] | I wasn’t expecting something quite so homey | 我没想到一个专门处理棘手案件的人 |
[28:09] | for someone who specializes in the tough cases. | 给人的感觉是如此的亲切 |
[28:12] | It’s useful for people to feel comfortable | 聊天过程中的舒适感 |
[28:14] | when chatting with me. | 对人很有帮助 |
[28:16] | I’m not sure candy works on | 不过 我不确定糖果 |
[28:17] | an anthropology professor though. | 对人类学教授有没有用 |
[28:25] | Look, um… | 是这样 |
[28:27] | I’m interested in a drawing. | 我对绘画很感兴趣 |
[28:30] | Uh, does this look familiar to you? | 你对这个有印象吗 |
[28:39] | It does. | 有 |
[28:41] | Do you mind me asking | 你介意我问一下 |
[28:43] | what the significance is to an anthropologist? | 它对一个人类学家有什么意义 |
[28:47] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 这也是我想知道的 |
[28:48] | Well, I’m not sure you’ll have much luck. | 好吧 也许你运气不太好 |
[28:50] | The patient who drew that isn’t very communicative. | 画这个图像的病人不太好沟通 |
[28:53] | Well, maybe I could speak with them. | 也许我可以和他们聊聊 |
[28:55] | That would be against policy and most certainly pointless. | 这是违反规定的 而且毫无意义 |
[29:02] | Look, what could happen? | 听着 能发生什么呢 |
[29:04] | It’s either no harm, no foul | 要么是不违规也无损伤 |
[29:05] | or your unresponsive patient becomes responsive, right? | 要么你的病人能变得好好说话 对吧 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry. The policy stands, immediate family only. | 抱歉 政策规定只允许近亲探视 |
[29:19] | Just out of curiosity, | 只是出于好奇 |
[29:21] | does your patient do other drawings of symbols? | 你的病人画其他符号吗 |
[29:25] | Any chance they drew this one? | 有没有可能画这个 |
[29:29] | Or maybe this one? | 或者这个 |
[29:42] | Colton, | 科尔顿 |
[29:44] | you have a visitor. | 有人来看你 |
[29:47] | It should be okay to approach him. | 应该可以接近他 |
[29:55] | Hey, Colton. | 你好 科尔顿 |
[29:59] | I was wondering if you could help me with something. | 请问你能帮我一个忙吗 |
[30:07] | Can you tell me about your drawing? | 你可以和我聊聊你的画吗 |
[30:11] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[30:27] | What about these? | 那这些呢 |
[30:32] | These are his. | 这些是他的 |
[30:33] | His! | 是他的 |
[30:35] | You should not have these. Someone’s a thief. | 你不可能有这些 有人偷了 |
[30:40] | Roll the bones, oldest trick in the book. | 掷骰子 书中最古老的把戏 |
[30:46] | You want to know what happens next? | 你想知道接下来发生的事吗 |
[30:52] | I bet you didn’t win. | 我赌你没赢 |
[30:56] | Colton! | 科尔顿 |
[31:03] | Someone lost the game. | 有人输了游戏 |
[31:05] | Tell me about the dice. | 告诉我骰子的事 |
[31:07] | Tell me what the drawings mean. | 告诉我图像代表什么 |
[31:09] | Shouldn’t have them! | 不可能有这些 |
[31:11] | Someone’s a thief. | 被人偷了 |
[31:14] | Stole from museum! | 从博物馆偷走了 |
[31:16] | Museum, Grand Museum? | 博物馆 大博物馆吗 |
[31:24] | He’s watching you, watching your heart. | 他正看着你 看着你的心脏 |
[31:27] | He wants to know if you’re scared. | 他想知道你是不是害怕 |
[31:30] | I’m scared, you should be scared. | 我很害怕 你也应该害怕 |
[31:33] | Oh, God! Oh, you should run. | 天呐 你应该跑 |
[31:36] | You should run. | 你应该逃跑 |
[31:37] | Oh, fuck that! | 操他妈的 |
[31:38] | You should die. Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 你应该去死 是 是 |
[31:40] | You should die. Fucking, kill yourself now | 你该死 操 杀了你自己 现在 |
[31:42] | before it’s all– It burns in here! | 在所有 都烧光之前 |
[31:45] | Burns and scathes and no room for you! | 一片焦土 你无处可逃 |
[31:49] | Oh, my God, it burns– There’s no room in here. | 天呐 烧起来了 无处可躲 |
[31:53] | But they’ll give you a room in here! | 但他们会带你去一个地方 |
[31:56] | They’ll give you a room in here! | 他们会给你去处 |
[31:57] | Colton! Orderly! | 科尔顿 护理员 |
[31:59] | Professor Rand, out now! | 兰德教授 先出去 |
[32:01] | But the drawing, it will lead you | 这些图像 会指引你 |
[32:04] | like it led me. | 就像指引过我一样 |
[32:05] | Fear and lead. | 恐惧和铅块 |
[32:06] | Like lead, you know, so heavy! | 就像铅块 你知道的 很重 |
[32:09] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[32:10] | You should die! | 你应该去死 |
[32:13] | – I wish I did. – Settle down. | -我要死了就好了 -冷静 |
[32:18] | Just settle. | 放松 |
[32:26] | Oh, Chloe, come on in. | 克洛伊 请进 |
[32:28] | Who’s Chloe? | 克洛伊是谁 |
[32:29] | Just one of my students. I guess you got my voice mail. | 我的一个学生罢了 我猜你收到我的语音邮件了 |
[32:32] | I did. | 没错 |
[32:34] | But an interesting lead is no excuse for missing meetings. | 但一个有趣的线索可不是错过会议的借口 |
[32:37] | And I heard you missed a class out of the blue. | 我还听说你没来由缺勤了一节课 |
[32:39] | Okay, circumstances have been a little abnormal, | 好吧 最近的事情有些不太对劲 |
[32:43] | but this isn’t just a lead. | 但这不仅仅是一个线索 |
[32:45] | This is the kind of research that can make headlines. | 这可是有机会上头条的调查 |
[32:48] | Regardless, it’s no excuse for missing meetings. | 无论如何 这都不是逃避会议的理由 |
[32:51] | Do your job. | 干好你的本职 |
[33:00] | Is now a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[33:04] | Ignore him. | 别管他 |
[33:08] | So, uh… | 所以 呃 |
[33:11] | lead. | 线索 |
[33:13] | It means “to lead”. | 意思是 去引导 |
[33:16] | You went to see the psychiatrist? | 你去见了那个精神病学家 |
[33:18] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[33:19] | I met the patient who did the drawing. | 我去见了画这幅画的病人 |
[33:21] | He was, um… interesting. | 他 挺有趣的 |
[33:26] | Well, I could come by later tonight, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我今晚可以过去你那 |
[33:31] | Great. | 好啊 |
[33:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:44] | Where are you leading me to? | 你在引导我去何处呢 |
[34:05] | CT scans and symptoms | CT扫描和症状显示 |
[34:08] | consistent with exposure to unfiltered reality. | 是因为暴露于赤裸裸的现实 |
[34:11] | You did this to me, Sam. | 是你把我变成这样的 萨姆 |
[34:13] | How will you protect me, Sam? | 你要怎么保护我呢 萨姆 |
[34:14] | I suspect the patient– | 我怀疑患者 |
[34:16] | I’ve seen the naked face of truth. | 我见过毫无遮掩的真相 |
[34:18] | Unable to grasp what she’s just witnessed. | 无法理解她所见的事物 |
[34:21] | She’s attempting to process the experience in a perpetual level. | 她正试图无限延长这种体验 |
[34:25] | Perpetual level. | 永恒延续下去 |
[34:29] | A self-imposed hell. | 自甘受缚的地狱 |
[34:31] | Worried that, incessantly– | 无休止的忧虑 |
[34:34] | a rotting tooth of the mind. | 是对思维的腐蚀 |
[34:36] | The situation recalls an expression | 若是想要找出一个恰当的比喻 |
[34:39] | about omelets and eggs. | 便是试验中摔碎的鸡蛋和最终美味的蛋卷 |
[34:42] | We were going to prove them wrong, | 我们会证明他们的错误 |
[34:44] | it’s us against the world. | 我们与全世界为敌 |
[34:45] | Not everyone can walk in the light of truth, Sam. | 不是所有人都能坦然接受真相的 萨姆 |
[34:49] | Some will merely burn. | 有些真相会让你锥心刺骨 |
[34:53] | There, see? I’m done. | 看到了吗 我完成了 |
[34:57] | I need you to learn all of it, you understand? | 我需要你记下所有这些 你明白吗 |
[35:01] | See, I’ve led you exactly how he led me. | 看 我引导你来到这里 就像他引导我一样 |
[35:07] | Now, the great work will not be stopped for our convenience. | 现在 杰作可不会为我们而停留 |
[35:11] | There’s not a lot of time. | 没有时间了 |
[35:13] | We are going to need you to take notes. | 我们需要你做一些笔记 |
[35:16] | There’ll be a test. | 还会有测验哦 |
[35:17] | Wait, wait, I don’t have anything to write with. | 等一下 我没有东西来记 |
[35:22] | Speaking from experience, | 看看我 |
[35:23] | I’m quite confident that you’re wrong there. | 我敢肯定你这话说错了 |
[35:27] | Take it, you hesitate, it’s gone. | 拿着 一旦犹豫就再也没有机会了 |
[35:30] | You wake up, all of this is gone! | 等你醒过来 所有一切就都没了 |
[35:32] | Do it. Do it! | 动手 动手 |
[35:34] | Do it! | 快动手 |
[35:36] | Come on, professor! Do it! | 拜托了 教授 快动手 |
[35:39] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[36:35] | So, Thomas was in her room yelling at her? | 所以 托马斯在她的房间里吼她 |
[36:40] | He’s always had it out for her. | 他一直对她心怀不满 |
[36:42] | And now he has a better excuse | 只是比起反对我们的生活方式 |
[36:44] | than disapproving of our lifestyle choice. | 他有了个更好的借口而已 |
[36:46] | Shitty old white guys, best part of academia, right? | 白人死老头子 简直是学生生涯最棒的部分 |
[36:49] | I’ll drink to that. | 不能更同意 |
[36:52] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[36:54] | Hon, are you okay? | 你还好吗亲爱的 |
[36:56] | – Fine. – You look a mess. | -我没事 -你看起来一团糟 |
[36:59] | I’m just– I’m just eager to get to it. | 我只是 我非常想知道真相 |
[37:01] | No, you’re going to go rest. | 不 你现在要去休息 |
[37:04] | No, I gotta– I gotta do this, please. | 不 我得 我必须去做 拜托了 |
[37:15] | I thought you’d be home a few hours ago, | 我以为你会早几个小时到家 |
[37:18] | so I’ve been working on this for a while. | 所以我已经研究了一会儿 |
[37:20] | I don’t think it’s an actual language. | 我不觉得这是一个真实存在的语言 |
[37:22] | There’s nothing on the internet that’s like it and I– | 网上没有任何我能找到的 |
[37:26] | – What? – I can read it. | -怎么了 -我能看懂它 |
[37:29] | All of it. | 所有的 |
[37:30] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[37:33] | No, it’s an ancient lost language. | 不 这是一门失传的古老语言 |
[37:36] | Proto-Sino-Tibetan. | 汉藏语 |
[37:38] | It led to Chinese and other languages | 中文和周边地区的语言 |
[37:40] | from that region, but… | 就是由它而发源的 但是 |
[37:43] | it’s pictographic. | 它是象形文字 |
[37:45] | Here. | 看这个 |
[37:52] | God… | 天哪 |
[37:54] | Wait, how long did this take you? | 等等 这些花了你多久 |
[37:57] | This afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[38:25] | Uh, here’s what I’ve got. | 这些是我找到的 |
[38:28] | “Winter, sleep, ground, you, flame, men, naked, summer, sun.” | 冬天 睡 地 你 火焰 人 赤裸 夏天 太阳 |
[38:33] | Some more nonsense. | 完全说不通 |
[38:36] | Okay, maybe this language is just too old. | 也许只是这门语言实在太古老了 |
[38:38] | No, no, that’s ridiculous. | 不 不 无稽之谈 |
[38:41] | Winter, sleep, ground, you, flame, men– | 冬天 睡 地 你 火焰 人 |
[38:44] | Doesn’t that sound familiar? | 听起来不熟悉吗 |
[38:47] | Winter, sleep, winter, sleep, winter, sleep. | 冬天 睡 地 你 火焰 人 |
[38:52] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[38:56] | This. | 这个 |
[39:01] | Yes! | 没错 |
[39:02] | “In the winter, he sleeps on the floor | 冬天来临 他睡在地面上 |
[39:05] | in front of the fire with the men | 和其他人 在火堆前 |
[39:07] | and goes about all in rags, but, in summer…” | 只身着破布四处走动 但在夏天 |
[39:10] | Ah, that is it! It’s The Odyssey. | 啊就是这个 是《奥德赛》 |
[39:12] | No, that’s insane, it’s not even in Greek. | 不 完全不合理 它甚至都不在希腊 |
[39:15] | How could you possibly figure that out? | 你怎么可能弄明白这个的呢 |
[39:16] | It’s because I teach it. | 因为我教这个 |
[39:18] | I mean, hell, you just took an exam on it, right? | 我说 天啊 你才考过关于这个的考试吧 |
[39:22] | My God… | 我的天 |
[39:23] | Wait, this was– this was purposeful. | 这个 这是 有针对性的 |
[39:28] | Only a handful of people | 能把这个弄明白的人 |
[39:30] | could have ever possibly figured that out. | 一只手数得过来 |
[39:31] | This was meant for you. | 这个就是为你设计的 |
[39:33] | Can I see the book? | 我能看一眼书吗 |
[39:43] | Winter he sleeps on the ground… | 冬天他睡在地面上 |
[39:47] | This “you” is wrong. | 这个 你 错了 |
[39:48] | Winter sleeps, ground, you– | 冬天 睡 地 你 |
[39:54] | This “you” is a mistake. | 这个 你 是错误的 |
[39:56] | No way! Someone goes through this much effort, | 不可能 花了这么大力气 |
[39:57] | they’re not going to make a mistake like that. | 他们不可能会犯这种错误 |
[40:00] | Wait a minute, what else doesn’t match? | 等一下 还有什么对不上 |
[40:04] | Okay, this “are”. | 这个 “是” |
[40:07] | “You are… | 你是 |
[40:11] | asleep and awake.” | 沉睡的又是清醒的 |
[40:18] | Okay, uh, the dream guide. | 好的 启示梦 |
[40:22] | Grand museums, leads, | 大博物馆 指引 |
[40:25] | “You are asleep… and awake.” | 你是沉睡 并清醒的 |
[40:30] | You. | 你 |
[40:32] | This doesn’t make any fucking sense! | 这他妈完全说不通 |
[40:34] | I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to do with that? | 我他妈到底应该怎么办 |
[40:38] | Um, we’re just exhausted. | 我们只是有点累了 |
[40:39] | This will all make sense tomorrow. | 明天就想得通了 |
[40:44] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[40:50] | I dropped a book. | 我碰掉了一本书 |
[40:55] | I’m going to head out. | 我要出去一趟 |
[40:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:04] | – Did you throw a book at her? – No, I just– | -你是把书甩在她身上了吗 -不 我只是 |
[41:06] | What was that? | 这是什么 |
[41:08] | Look, no one gives a shit about my hand. | 没人会在意我的手的 |
[41:09] | – I just– – Sh. | -我只是 -嘘 |
[41:11] | I give a shit. | 我在意 |
[41:14] | What the fuck is going on? | 到底发生什么了 |
[41:16] | You’re throwing shit, your hand’s all cut up | 你在发脾气 你的手上还有伤 |
[41:19] | and you’re lying to me. | 你还对我撒谎 |
[41:23] | Sam, | 萨姆 |
[41:26] | when have we ever lied to each other? | 我们从未对对方说过任何谎 |
[41:35] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[41:51] | Are you coming too? | 你来吗 |
[41:53] | No. | 不 |
[41:58] | I’m going to stay up for a while. | 我需要再待一会儿 |
[42:04] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[43:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[43:34] | Come on, open! | 快开门 |
[43:38] | Dawn? Dawn? | 道恩 道恩 |
[43:39] | You are not permitted passage. | 你不允许通过 |
[43:42] | You are yet to make yourself worthy. | 你还没证明自身的价值 |
[43:45] | You lack the conviction to proceed. | 你不具备前进的信念 |
[43:48] | Where’s Dawn? Where’s my wife? | 道恩在哪里 我的妻子在哪里 |
[43:50] | It would be better, easier to choose death. | 死亡会是更好 更容易的选择 |
[43:56] | The price of knowing is always the same. | 得知真相需付出代价 |
[44:00] | Your offering is accepted. | 你的祭品已被接受 |
[44:03] | She shall sleep among the iphiseius in their millions. | 她将长眠地下 虫蛀噬咬 |
[44:07] | You shall sleep. You shall sleep… | 睡去 睡去 |
[45:04] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[45:13] | Baby, why wouldn’t I be? | 为什么我会有事呢 宝贝 |
[45:16] | No reason. | 没有原因 |
[45:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[45:27] | Oh, I just cut myself when I put my necklace on. | 哦 我只是戴项链的时候伤到了 |
[45:31] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[45:35] | Wait, what’s in the bag? | 等一下 袋子里是什么 |
[45:38] | Nothing, just go back to bed. | 没什么 快去睡吧 |
[45:41] | No, wait, what’s going on? What are you doing? | 不对 怎么回事 你在干什么 |
[45:43] | What are you doing with those? | 你要拿那些干什么 |
[45:45] | – What are you doing? – Those aren’t good for you! | -你在做什么 -它们给你造成了影响 |
[45:48] | I don’t know, but something in them is making you sick. | 我不知道 但是这里面的东西让你怪怪的 |
[45:52] | – That’s ridiculous. – Really? | -太荒唐了 -是吗 |
[45:54] | You’re sleeping like shit, | 你的睡眠很糟糕 |
[45:56] | you could lose your job and you’re hurting yourself. | 你可能会丢了工作 你还让自己受伤了 |
[45:58] | I’m fine. I’m just under a little bit of stress. | 我很好 我只是压力有点大 |
[46:01] | Stress? Come on, Sam! | 压力 萨姆 拜托 |
[46:03] | We’ve been together long enough. This is something else. | 我们在一起这么久了 这可不是压力 |
[46:07] | – Give me the bag! – No! | -把那个袋子给我 -不给 |
[46:09] | You got to know I’m doing this for your own good. | 你要知道我这是为你好 |
[46:16] | I can’t– | 我不能 |
[46:17] | I can’t believe | 我不能相信 |
[46:20] | that the person I trusted the most in the world | 在这世上我最信任的那个人 |
[46:22] | would steal from me. | 会偷我的东西 |
[46:24] | When all I’m trying to do, | 当我正全力以赴 |
[46:26] | the only thing I am trying to do is to find Sanjay. | 唯一要做的事情就是找到桑杰 |
[46:29] | Sanjay? | 桑杰 |
[46:31] | You’re killing yourself over Sanjay? | 你这样疲于奔命是为了桑杰吗 |
[46:33] | You don’t even know that he’s involved! | 你甚至都不确定他是否牵涉其中 |
[46:40] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[46:42] | Sam, don’t go like this! Do not go. | 萨姆 别这样就走了 不要走 |
[46:45] | Sam, look, I’ll give them back to you. | 萨姆 我把这个还给你 |
[46:47] | I’ll give them back to you. | 我把这个还给你 |
[46:57] | Sam, don’t leave. | 萨姆 别走 |
[46:59] | Don’t. Come on, we can figure this out. | 别走 拜托 我们能解决这事儿 |
[47:02] | Just talk to me. | 就跟我说说话 |
[47:05] | Talk to me. | 对我说说 |
[47:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[49:12] | Okay, I’m inside. | 好了 我进来了 |
[49:17] | We need a place she won’t look at every day | 我们需要一个她不经常察看的地方 |
[49:19] | and so that no one else will stumble across it. | 因此没有人能碰巧找到它 |
[49:22] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[49:27] | Holy shit! | 见鬼 |
[49:29] | You know? This would be a hundred times easier | 你知道吗 如果我们直接找她帮忙 |
[49:31] | if we just asked her to help. | 会比现在简单一百倍 |
[49:33] | Your professor, you really care for her? | 你的教授 你真的在意她吗 |
[49:36] | Yeah. | 是 |
[49:38] | Of course, she’s… | 当然 她是 |
[49:41] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[49:42] | You’d like for her to be able to pass another night in peace? | 你想让她能安然度过另一个夜晚吗 |
[49:45] | Then keep that damn foolishness out of your mouth. | 那么他妈的就别再说蠢话 |
[49:49] | It’s likely that you and I will die doing this. | 你和我有可能会因为做这件事而丧命 |
[49:52] | This is our contingency, Sanjay. | 这是我们的应急措施 桑杰 |
[49:54] | A signpost on the path for your professor | 假如我们失败了 |
[49:56] | should we fail. | 给你的教授的一个路标 |
[49:57] | I just…I… | 我只是 我 |
[49:58] | To become the map for mankind’s journey to light… | 为了人类能找到光明 |
[50:02] | any price is a bargain. | 值得付出任何代价 |
[50:08] | Isn’t that right, Samantha? | 对吗 萨曼莎 |
[50:13] | You’re already thinking about it, aren’t you? | 你已经在考虑了 是吗 |
[50:17] | Weighing, whether or not, you could live with yourself | 你正在衡量假如牺牲了所有人 |
[50:23] | if you sacrificed everyone. | 你是否能独活 |
[50:26] | You’re such an eager student, aren’t you? | 你是名求知若渴的学生 是吗 |
[51:28] | – Hey! – Oh, my God! | -嘿 -天啊 |
[51:31] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[51:33] | Absolutely. | 应该的 |
[51:35] | I just didn’t know what to do. | 我只是不知道该干什么 |
[51:37] | So, she just left– in the middle of the night? | 那么 她就这样离开了 大半夜的 |
[51:41] | We had a fight | 我们吵了一架 |
[51:44] | and she just wouldn’t let go of those things. | 她就是不肯放下那些 |
[51:48] | I didn’t want her to leave, but– | 我不想让她走 但 |
[51:49] | No, of course not. | 不 你当然不想让她走 |
[51:51] | Look, I know I hardly know her, | 我知道我几乎不了解她 |
[51:53] | but this stuff is getting to her, I can tell. | 但我敢说 是这些事儿找上她的 |
[51:56] | It’s like our life just got turned inside out | 就像我们的生活突然 |
[51:59] | all of a sudden. | 被完全改变了 |
[52:00] | But I’m going to do something about it. | 但我一定得做点什么 |
[52:09] | Okay, she’s gone. | 好 她走了 |
[52:11] | Class is still for another 50 minutes, | 课还有50分钟 |
[52:13] | so we should have some time. | 所以我们应该还有时间 |
[52:15] | Wait, shouldn’t you be in class | 等等 你难道不是应该在课堂上吗 |
[52:17] | not breaking and entering with me? | 而不是和我一起破门而入 |
[52:19] | No. | 不是 |
[52:21] | Keeping your wife from retiring to a padded cell | 现在更重要的是 |
[52:23] | is way more important right now. | 别让你的妻子进精神病院 |
[52:46] | Hold on, this is… this is new. | 等等 这个 这个是新的 |
[52:54] | “Only when the young crescent moon’s light alone shines.” | 惟有初升的新月独自闪耀月华时 |
[53:01] | Does that mean something? | 这什么意思 |
[53:03] | Could be part of the message we’re working on. | 可能是我们在找的信息的一部分 |
[53:06] | Crescent, crescent… | 新月 新月 |
[53:09] | I’m getting an awful feeling about this. | 我有一个很不好的感觉 |
[53:29] | Yes. Okay, so there was a new moon five days ago. | 好 五天前是朔月 |
[53:32] | So, this young crescent moon is either tonight or tomorrow. | 所以 这个初升的新月在今天或明天 |
[53:43] | Whoa, wait, wait, wait! What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[53:45] | What? You take that and she’s going to know | 干啥 你拿了那些她就会知道 |
[53:46] | that you came in here and stole this stuff. | 你来过这儿并偷了这些东西 |
[53:48] | So? This is my wife we’re talking about. | 那又如何 她是我的妻子 |
[53:51] | There’s no way Sam’s not going to resent you for that. | 萨姆一定会因此而讨厌你的 |
[53:53] | And right now she’s probably just blowing off steam. | 而现在她很可能正在发泄 |
[53:57] | So what? We just wait? | 那怎么办 干等着吗 |
[54:00] | And we just let her go down this rabbit hole? | 只能任由她无法自拔吗 |
[54:01] | Dawn, we know exactly what she knows. | 道恩 我们知道她所知道的一切 |
[54:06] | So we’re going to keep a close eye on her | 因此 我们会留心看着她 |
[54:08] | and, when nothing happens tonight | 如果今晚什么都没发生 |
[54:10] | and nothing happens tomorrow, | 明晚也没发生什么 |
[54:12] | she’s going to realize this was all in her head. | 她就会明白这一切都是她想象的 |
[54:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[54:39] | “Only when the young crescent moon’s light alone shines, | 惟有初升的新月独自闪耀月华时 |
[54:45] | the dream guide leads. | 梦之向导才会指明方向 |
[54:49] | You are asleep and awake, | 你既是沉睡的又是清醒的 |
[54:52] | grand museums?” | 什么大博物馆 |
[54:55] | Where the fuck is it? Ah! | 它他妈在哪儿 |
[54:59] | “You are asleep and awake.” | 你既是沉睡的又是清醒的 |
[55:08] | “You are asleep and awake.” | 你既是沉睡的又是清醒的 |
[55:13] | “You are asleep and awake.” | 你既是沉睡的又是清醒的 |
[55:27] | “You are asleep and awake.” | 你既是沉睡的又是清醒的 |
[57:34] | You. | 你 |
[57:40] | You are foolish too. | 你也挺傻 |
[57:42] | Found your way here | 竟然到这儿来 |
[57:45] | to this hypnagogic state | 达到这种临睡未睡的状态 |
[57:48] | or is it hypnopompic? | 或是将醒未醒的状态 |
[57:52] | It’s both. | 两者都是 |
[57:55] | Place liminal to sleep and wakefulness. | 在半睡半醒之间 |
[57:58] | I’m trying to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[58:00] | Tell me how to find you. | 告诉我如何找到你 |
[58:03] | Your journey won’t be a pleasant one, | 你的旅程不会是段愉快的旅程 |
[58:06] | especially with that failing liver of yours. | 特别是你的肝脏还有病 |
[58:12] | So desperate, you poisoned yourself. | 你如此孤注一掷 居然给自己下毒 |
[58:16] | Even I didn’t go that far. | 就是我也干不出这事 |
[58:19] | I suppose one could argue. | 我想有人可能会说 |
[58:22] | It means you’re ready. | 这意味着你准备好了 |
[58:27] | I gave you everything you needed, Sam, | 萨姆 我给过你到这儿来的 |
[58:30] | to bring you here. | 所需的一切 |
[58:32] | Within the voice of wisdom. | 在智慧之声中 |
[59:03] | I gave you everything you needed, Sam. | 萨姆 我给过你所需的一切 |
[59:16] | Within the voice of wisdom. | 在智慧之声中 |
[1:00:15] | Oh, dear God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:00:21] | I’m calling help. | 我打电话求助 |
[1:00:26] | Please, come. | 请快来 |
[1:00:47] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[1:00:52] | You okay? How are you feeling? | 你好点了吗 感觉怎么样 |
[1:00:54] | Oh, you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[1:00:56] | Hold on, hold on. I’ll get the doctor, okay? | 等等 等等 我去叫医生 好吗 |
[1:00:57] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:01:01] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:01:08] | Thomas found you in your office last night. | 托马斯昨晚在办公室找到你 |
[1:01:14] | You were sick. | 你病了 |
[1:01:19] | They said you overdosed. | 他们说你服药过量 |
[1:01:22] | That you did some damage to your liver. | 损伤了你的肝脏 |
[1:01:26] | And you could have gone in a coma… | 并且你可能昏迷过去 |
[1:01:28] | or died. | 或直接死掉 |
[1:01:40] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[1:01:45] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[1:01:49] | I’m here for you. | 我就在你身边 |
[1:01:52] | You could have talked to me. | 你本可以对我说的 |
[1:01:56] | Just go get the doctor, please. | 请去叫医生吧 |
[1:02:00] | – Sam… – Dawn, go get the doctor! | -萨姆 -道恩 去叫医生 |
[1:02:09] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[1:02:56] | Hey, Chloe, I was just about to text you. | 克洛伊 我刚想给你发短信 |
[1:02:58] | – I think I found something. – She left. | -我想我发现了一些东西 -她走了 |
[1:03:01] | She left? What happened? | 她走了吗 发生了什么事儿 |
[1:03:03] | I tried to stop her, | 我试图阻止她 |
[1:03:04] | but then she shoved me up against the wall | 但她把我猛推到了墙上 |
[1:03:05] | and she was screaming and… | 然后她尖叫着 |
[1:03:07] | Okay, is she still in the hospital? | 好的 她还在医院吗 |
[1:03:09] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[1:03:10] | – I’m sorry, Chloe. – No. | -对不起 克洛伊 -不 |
[1:03:12] | I should have stopped her. | 我本应阻止她的 |
[1:03:13] | Dawn, she was out of control. | 道恩 她已经失控了 |
[1:03:16] | Look, why don’t you come back here? | 你为什么不回到这儿来呢 |
[1:03:18] | No, no. If she’s in the hospital, they’ll find her. | 不 如果她还在医院 他们会找到她 |
[1:03:20] | If not, I might know where she’s going. | 如果不在 我可能知道她会去哪儿 |
[1:03:23] | I think I’ve finally found what she’s been obsessing over. | 我想我找到了她一直以来沉迷的东西 |
[1:03:42] | – Hey, thanks for the tip! – Yeah, you bet. | -谢谢你的小费 -不用谢 |
[1:04:23] | Hello? Anyone here? | 你好 有人在吗 |
[1:04:48] | Holy shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:04:49] | 献祭之刃 39名献祭者 最后使用: 公元前2154年 | |
[1:04:51] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[1:05:02] | I need full compliance, | 你得乖乖听我的 |
[1:05:04] | otherwise, I get to change the date on the placard. | 不然 我就用这把刀杀了你 |
[1:05:08] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会来这儿 |
[1:05:10] | Did the little lamb get lost? | 小羔羊迷路了吗 |
[1:05:12] | No, no. I was led here. | 不 有人引导我过来的 |
[1:05:14] | Explain! | 说给我听听 |
[1:05:15] | In my dreams, my student, Sanjay… | 在我的梦中 我的学生桑杰 |
[1:05:17] | Mr. Ramdas, mm. | 拉姆达斯先生 |
[1:05:19] | I’m sorry, no exceptions. | 我很抱歉 没有例外 |
[1:05:21] | The museum is for ticket holders only. | 这个博物馆仅对持票者开放 |
[1:05:23] | I choose what happens to intruders. | 我可以随意处置闯入者 |
[1:05:26] | I have– in my pocket I have my ticket. | 我有 我的票在我的口袋里 |
[1:05:28] | I’m not sure that I care. | 我不管 |
[1:05:31] | Security, we talked about this. | 警卫 我们说好的 |
[1:05:34] | Check our guest for a ticket before you have your laughs. | 在你开始鬼笑之前要先给顾客检票 |
[1:05:38] | You’re no fun. | 你真无趣 |
[1:05:40] | It’s not my job to be fun, pet. | 我的工作又不是逗人笑 宝贝儿 |
[1:05:43] | Shouldn’t be my job to babysit you either. | 你也不该让我在这看孩子似的来监督你 |
[1:05:47] | I have my ticket. | 我有票 |
[1:05:51] | Wait! Where’s Sanjay? | 等等 桑杰在哪儿 |
[1:05:52] | My job is to keep out undesirables. | 我的工作是把那些不受欢迎的人踢出去 |
[1:05:55] | I don’t have to help you. | 我没必要帮你 |
[1:05:57] | Good luck finding your way. | 一路顺风吧 |
[1:06:00] | Be careful of the hungrier exhibits. | 小心那些一个比一个饥饿的展品哦 |
[1:07:00] | 警卫 已退休 | |
[1:08:49] | Oh, what the hell are you doing with that? | 你他妈拿着那个东西干什么 |
[1:08:50] | That’s a bloody priceless relic you’re tossing. | 你真是在糟蹋一件无价之宝 |
[1:08:54] | Were you planning on clubbing me the thing, were you? | 我懂了 你想用它来打我对吗 |
[1:08:57] | Ugh, rude! | 真是无礼 |
[1:08:59] | A saint used that cross in the 13th century, | 一个圣人曾在13世纪时用过这个十字架 |
[1:09:03] | Edmund of Canterbury. | 坎特伯雷的埃德蒙 |
[1:09:06] | Here’s the fibular taken from his left leg | 这是他左腿上的腓骨 |
[1:09:09] | and it healed people that touched it. | 它会给碰到它的人疗伤 |
[1:09:12] | Well, actually the healing part is a little bullocks, | 好吧 疗伤那段确实有点扯淡 |
[1:09:13] | but they did make his leg burn the relic. | 但这个文物确实是用他的腿烧出来的 |
[1:09:16] | And that’s not in my collection yet, if I’m being honest. | 说实话 它目前还不在我的收藏里 |
[1:09:21] | What do you have that stupid look on your face for? | 你傻兮兮的表情是怎么回事 |
[1:09:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:09:29] | My darling, I’m a docent. | 亲爱的 我是个讲解员 |
[1:09:31] | You are in a museum. Are you that easily confused? | 你在博物馆里诶 这都猜不出来吗 |
[1:09:36] | What kind of museum exactly? | 这是个陈列什么的博物馆啊 |
[1:09:38] | The museum– | 这个博物馆 |
[1:09:40] | Well, not the museum of this or that, | 不是那种随随便便的博物馆 |
[1:09:42] | but rather “The Museum”. | 这是独一无二的博物馆 |
[1:09:47] | Why would Sanjay bring me here? | 桑杰为什么要带我来这里 |
[1:09:49] | Why does anyone come here? | 你觉得为什么会有人被带到这儿呢 |
[1:09:52] | They were led here either by donating something or… | 他们被带到这里 不是来捐东西的 |
[1:09:59] | just going mad. | 就是发疯了 |
[1:10:00] | Oh, mad? | 疯了 |
[1:10:01] | Yes, dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[1:10:03] | Ooh, you’ve been quite a long ways now, haven’t you? | 对了 你已经走了很久了 是吗 |
[1:10:06] | Rough trip here? | 一路过来不容易吧 |
[1:10:09] | I’m looking for my student. | 我在找我的学生 |
[1:10:12] | His name is Sanjay. | 他叫桑杰 |
[1:10:13] | Hmm, yes, I know him. | 是的 我认识他 |
[1:10:14] | If you just follow me. | 来 跟着我 |
[1:10:32] | I, uh– | 我 |
[1:10:34] | I don’t go in there. | 我不能进去 |
[1:10:35] | Uh, well… | 那么 |
[1:10:38] | Thank you for your patronage, dear, | 谢谢惠顾 亲爱的 |
[1:10:40] | and do take care to keep off the carpeted areas | 对了 注意不要踩到地毯哦 |
[1:10:42] | in case you decide to, uh– | 除非你想被 |
[1:10:47] | Well… | 好了 |
[1:11:08] | Dear, dear, dear. | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[1:11:24] | Magnificent, isn’t it? | 这里简直棒呆了 不是吗 |
[1:11:29] | Sanjay! | 桑杰 |
[1:11:32] | I’ve been looking for you | 我一直在找你 |
[1:11:33] | and you’ve been here the whole time? | 结果你是一直都呆在这儿吗 |
[1:11:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:11:37] | That’s what gave me hope you’d actually make it here. | 所以我还是蛮有信心你能找到这儿的 |
[1:11:40] | What is here? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:11:42] | My marriage is on the rocks, | 我的婚姻现在岌岌可危 |
[1:11:43] | I probably lost my job. | 而且应该已经丢了工作了 |
[1:11:44] | Please, tell me… that this is worth it. | 我付出的这一切最好是值得的 |
[1:11:48] | Most certainly, professor. | 当然了 教授 |
[1:11:50] | This is the noblest of causes. | 这是最高尚的事业 |
[1:11:53] | For people like us, this is the Holy Grail. | 对于像我们这样的人 这就是最终目的 |
[1:11:58] | Uh, well, bad analogy. | 好吧 糟糕的比喻 |
[1:12:01] | That old trinket is lying on a shelf in here somewhere. | 那件旧的小饰品就放在这儿的一个架子上 |
[1:12:05] | I’ve spent the last decade | 我花了十年时间 |
[1:12:07] | unlocking the secrets of this place, | 才解开这里的秘密 |
[1:12:10] | but, with your help, | 但是 在你的帮助下 |
[1:12:12] | we’ll finally finish what I started. | 我们终于要完成我想做的那件事了 |
[1:12:14] | Not a decade. | 不到十年 |
[1:12:16] | It’s only been three years. | 只过了三年而已 |
[1:12:21] | Hmm, I always wondered what would happen to time. | 我一直在想时间会不会有什么改变 |
[1:12:32] | Feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[1:12:34] | That’s the power of real change, real alchemy. | 这才是真正完全的变化 真正的炼金术 |
[1:12:39] | Alchemy, really? | 炼金术 真的吗 |
[1:12:42] | All those references to affirmative action | 在我们彻底改变世界之后 |
[1:12:44] | will seem so quaint | 所有关于平权行动的政策 |
[1:12:45] | after we quite literally change the world. | 就都会显得很多余了 |
[1:12:50] | I think we’re beyond departmental bullshit, don’t you? | 我们已经突破了阶级层别了 对吧 |
[1:12:56] | When you said it was us against the world, you weren’t wrong. | 你曾经说我们是在与世界为敌 你是对的 |
[1:13:00] | We stuck together and now we have this. | 我们共同努力 才得到了这个 |
[1:13:04] | The Alchemical Manuscript — you– | 是炼金术手稿 你 |
[1:13:07] | Oh, my! | 天哪 |
[1:13:08] | You translated it. | 是你翻译了它 |
[1:13:11] | Funny story about that– | 给你讲个有趣的故事 |
[1:13:14] | When I said | 我之前说 |
[1:13:15] | it was a stroke of luck | 挖出来的人不知道这是啥 |
[1:13:17] | that whoever dug it up didn’t know what they had… | 算是好事 |
[1:13:23] | It was a trap. | 那句话其实是个陷阱 |
[1:13:25] | Someone on the same road as you and I | 有的人和你我有着同样的目标 |
[1:13:27] | just waiting to see who’d take the bait. | 那个人只是想看看谁会上钩罢了 |
[1:13:32] | Someone– | 那个人 |
[1:13:35] | Colton! | 是科尔顿 |
[1:13:37] | You know the bastard? | 你居然认识那个混蛋 |
[1:13:39] | He’s not rotting in hell? | 他还没在烂在地狱里吗 |
[1:13:42] | Close enough though. | 但是也差不多了 |
[1:13:43] | He’s in an asylum. | 他在精神病院里 |
[1:13:45] | He’s not doing very well. | 过得不太好 |
[1:13:51] | He’s lucky. | 他很幸运 |
[1:13:55] | I’ve translated every word in here a hundred times. | 我已经把每一个字都翻译了不下一百遍了 |
[1:13:59] | I’m ready to take the final step, | 我准备好迈出最后一步了 |
[1:14:03] | but you– you were always stronger at this. | 但你 你在这方面总是最厉害的 |
[1:14:06] | That’s why I brought you here, professor. | 所以我才带你来 教授 |
[1:14:08] | I’m guessing at some of the meanings, | 有些词的意思我不太确定 |
[1:14:09] | but we only get one chance. | 但我们只有一次机会 |
[1:14:11] | At what? What’s the point? | 一次什么机会 这有什么意义吗 |
[1:14:13] | Read it. | 读 |
[1:14:15] | If you can perfect my translations, | 如果你能完全看懂我的翻译 |
[1:14:18] | then you’ll see. | 那你就明白了 |
[1:14:19] | And so will everybody else. | 其他人也会明白 |
[1:14:23] | We have a situation, Mr. Ramdas. | 拉姆达斯先生 有情况 |
[1:14:37] | I’ll let you get to work. | 你可以开始工作了 |
[1:14:42] | We’re so close, my old friend. | 老朋友 我们很快就要成功了 |
[1:15:06] | My God! Dawn! | 我的天呐 道恩 |
[1:15:10] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 没想到我还能再见到你 |
[1:15:11] | Sanjay, untie me before that woman comes back again. | 桑杰 在那个女人回来之前把我解开 |
[1:15:18] | What is happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:15:23] | Don’t worry about her. | 别担心她 |
[1:15:25] | But– Dawn, you are safe. | 但是 道恩 你是安全的 |
[1:15:28] | I promise you. And so is Sam. | 我向你保证 萨姆也是 |
[1:15:31] | She’s working on something right now. | 她现在在专心地研究呢 |
[1:15:32] | It’s very important. | 那个东西很重要 |
[1:15:34] | Take me to her. I need to talk to her. | 带我去见她 我需要和她谈谈 |
[1:15:35] | She’s really busy, Dawn. | 她真的很忙 道恩 |
[1:15:37] | I don’t think it’s the right time. | 我觉得你来的时机不对 |
[1:15:40] | She hurt someone in the hospital. | 她伤了医院里的人 |
[1:15:42] | I need to speak to her. | 我得和她谈谈 |
[1:15:44] | Dawn, | 道恩 |
[1:15:45] | I really think you should come back at another time. | 我真的认为你应该改天再来 |
[1:15:57] | Take me to her. | 带我去见她 |
[1:16:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:16:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:16:09] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[1:16:25] | I see why you never told me | 我终于知道为什么你一直不告诉我 |
[1:16:27] | what you were doing here. | 你在这干嘛了 |
[1:16:29] | Would you have done all this if you would have known? | 如果你早知道的话 你还会做这一切吗 |
[1:16:32] | I don’t think we were meant to do this, Sanjay. | 我觉得我们不应该这么做 桑杰 |
[1:16:35] | It was locked in there for a reason, right? | 它被锁在里面是有原因的 对吧 |
[1:16:37] | This entity thought– | 这个对象认为 |
[1:16:39] | You speak of our God, professor. | 教授 您在说的 是我们的神 |
[1:16:43] | This is literally infinite knowledge. | 这就是无限的知识 |
[1:16:45] | All the world’s problems could be solved in an instant. | 世界上所有的问题都能在一瞬间被解决 |
[1:16:48] | All we have to do is | 我们只要 |
[1:16:49] | let that knowledge into our world, | 让这些知识进入到我们的世界里 |
[1:16:51] | to allow humanity to evolve in the footsteps of the scribe. | 让人类跟从它的方式一起发展 就行了 |
[1:16:56] | But we don’t know what it means. | 但我们不知道这意味着什么 |
[1:16:59] | We don’t have any idea what the costs might be. | 我们完全不知道要付出的代价有多少 |
[1:17:01] | Professor, we could achieve world peace, | 教授 我们可以实现世界和平 |
[1:17:04] | an end to disease, | 让所有疾病消失 |
[1:17:05] | anything we can imagine | 以及解决我们能想象到的所有的问题 |
[1:17:09] | and much more that we can’t. | 甚至包括很多我们还没想到的 |
[1:17:11] | This is the patron of science and wisdom. | 这相当于是在赞助科学和智慧啊 |
[1:17:16] | It’s a God, Sanjay, in your words. | 按你的话说 这是个神 桑杰 |
[1:17:21] | We don’t know what this entails. | 我们不知道这蕴含着什么 |
[1:17:24] | What happened to careful scholarship? | 你的小心谨慎都去哪了 |
[1:17:28] | Science harnessed the power of the atom, | 科学让我们学会了利用原子的力量 |
[1:17:34] | but science brought us to the brink of nuclear war. | 但也把我们带到了核战争的边缘 |
[1:17:38] | – How is that any different? – Did you read this? | -这有什么不同吗 -你读过这个了吗 |
[1:17:42] | All of it? | 所有的内容吗 |
[1:17:44] | Did anything in there scare you? | 是里面有什么东西吓到你了吗 |
[1:17:48] | This is our chance to advance human society into a golden egg. | 这是人类社会发展到巅峰的机会 |
[1:17:59] | You– | 你 |
[1:18:02] | You finished the translation. | 你看明白这些翻译了 |
[1:18:06] | It was the only way to know what it meant. | 这是唯一知道它意味着什么的方法 |
[1:18:08] | I had to finish it. | 我必须完成它 |
[1:18:10] | My God, professor. | 天哪 教授 |
[1:18:12] | You’ve given the world a great gift. | 你给了这个世界一个伟大的礼物 |
[1:18:15] | Sanjay, | 桑杰 |
[1:18:17] | you’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[1:18:18] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:18:20] | Just a little blood. | 只是一点血而已 |
[1:18:22] | That’s a lot of blood. | 不 是很多血 |
[1:18:24] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[1:18:27] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:18:30] | What are you not telling me? | 你隐瞒了我什么 |
[1:18:34] | That woman that came in… | 之前进来的那个女人 |
[1:18:36] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:18:40] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[1:18:53] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:19:14] | Ah, professor! | 教授 |
[1:19:17] | You should return to the theatre. | 你应该回剧院 |
[1:19:19] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:19:20] | What was the situation that you mentioned to Sanjay? | 你和桑杰说了什么事 |
[1:19:24] | Return to the theatre, now! | 回剧院 立刻马上 |
[1:19:26] | Answer my fucking question! | 回答我的问题 |
[1:19:30] | Very well then, right this way. | 非常好 这边走 |
[1:20:25] | Oh, you’re not supposed to be in here. | 你不该来这里的 |
[1:20:27] | Get back! Get the fuck back! | 退后 妈的退后 |
[1:20:29] | Get back! Stay away! | 退后 离我远点 |
[1:20:33] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:20:34] | Oh, my God! No… You! | 天啊 不 你 |
[1:20:36] | What did you do? What did you do? | 你干嘛了 你干嘛了 |
[1:20:40] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:20:44] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[1:20:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:20:52] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:20:55] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:57] | No… No… | 不 不 |
[1:21:01] | Wake up. Please, wake up. | 醒醒 拜托 醒醒 |
[1:21:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:21:08] | Wake up, just wake up. | 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[1:21:10] | Please, baby, wake up. | 求你了 宝贝 醒醒吧 |
[1:21:11] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:21] | I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[1:21:27] | You! | 你 |
[1:21:30] | You! You! | 你 你 |
[1:21:32] | Did you do this? | 是你干的吗 |
[1:21:34] | No, no, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[1:21:36] | Who did this? Tell me now. | 那是谁干的 告诉我 |
[1:21:38] | Your student was in here and he came out of… | 你的学生在这 他出来了 |
[1:21:41] | If you– | 如果你 |
[1:21:43] | If you touch her body, | 如果你摸过她的身体 |
[1:21:45] | if you start whatever the fucking hell ritual you were doing, | 如果你开始随便什么操蛋的仪式 |
[1:21:49] | if you start it again, | 如果你敢再来 |
[1:21:51] | I’m going to come up here | 我就会过来 |
[1:21:54] | and I am going to do worse to you | 我对你的态度 |
[1:21:56] | than I did to the guard downstairs. | 将比我对楼下保安更粗暴 |
[1:21:59] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗 |
[1:22:00] | What did you do to the guard? | 你对保安做什么了 |
[1:22:02] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做什么了 |
[1:22:06] | Go look. | 自己去看 |
[1:22:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:22:36] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:22:53] | Oh, Dawn… | 道恩 |
[1:22:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:23:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:23:24] | You killed her! | 你杀了她 |
[1:23:25] | How could you? | 你怎么能 |
[1:23:27] | How could you do that to her? | 你怎么能那么对她 |
[1:23:29] | To me? | 这么对我 |
[1:23:30] | Dawn, she cared for you. | 道恩 她很关心你 |
[1:23:34] | She cared for you and you killed her for what? | 她关心你你却杀了她 为什么 |
[1:23:46] | My students, come and drink | 同学们 过来品尝 |
[1:23:48] | the sweetest nectar which is true knowledge. | 最甜蜜的花蜜 这是真理 |
[1:23:52] | Yes, we humbly offer ourselves to you, | 是的 我们恭敬地把自己奉献给你 |
[1:23:55] | who knows the two lands. | 你了解这两个世界 |
[1:23:56] | The machinery of this reality | 这个现实的运转机制 |
[1:23:58] | lies rusted and choked with dust. | 锈迹斑斑 布满尘埃 |
[1:24:01] | We shall reawaken it to its purpose. | 我们将再次唤醒它 使其焕发新生 |
[1:24:04] | Sanjay, you can’t let this happen. | 桑杰 你不能让它变为现实 |
[1:24:06] | You have to stop it. | 你必须阻止它 |
[1:24:07] | Do you know nothing? | 你不知道吗 |
[1:24:09] | We are before the– | 我们在 |
[1:24:11] | Let the left wadjet eye become my sight, | 让我拥有瓦吉特之左眼 |
[1:24:15] | oh, self-begotten. | 自生自灭 |
[1:24:16] | Into this land of shadows and smoke, | 我们将真理之寒光 |
[1:24:19] | we shall pour the cold light of truth. | 洒向这片阴影和烟雾之地 |
[1:24:27] | No! | 不 |
[1:24:29] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:34] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:24:38] | Sanjay… | 桑杰 |
[1:24:42] | Sanjay, this isn’t you! | 桑杰 这不是你 |
[1:24:45] | No, why would you do it? | 不 你为什么要这样 |
[1:24:49] | No, what happened to you? | 不 你怎么了 |
[1:24:53] | What happened to the guy who talked Dawn | 那个让道恩凌晨3点钟 |
[1:24:55] | into making donuts at 3 a.M. | 做甜甜圈的人怎么了 |
[1:24:58] | while we were translating some stupid pointless books? | 我们却在翻译一些毫无意义的傻书 |
[1:25:01] | Remember, remember when those– | 记得 记得那些 |
[1:25:03] | when those stupid racist fucks jumped you? | 愚蠢的种族主义者侵犯了你 |
[1:25:06] | And I maced them? I maced them. | 我揍了他们 我揍了他们一顿 |
[1:25:10] | And when they came up and said | 他们上前说 |
[1:25:12] | that they were really going to fuck me straight | 他们真的要上我 |
[1:25:16] | and you stopped them? | 你阻止了他们 |
[1:25:19] | And then you walked me home | 随后你带我回家 |
[1:25:21] | and you stayed with me until I was okay? | 一直陪着我直到我恢复 |
[1:25:26] | Please, remember… | 请你记住 |
[1:25:30] | “Us against the world,” right? | 我们与世界为敌 对吧 |
[1:25:45] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[1:25:53] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:25:55] | I– | 我 |
[1:26:00] | I killed them. | 我杀了他们 |
[1:26:05] | So many people died. | 那么多人死了 |
[1:26:11] | It’s inside me. | 它占据了我的内心 |
[1:26:17] | I can’t. | 我无法 |
[1:26:21] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:26:25] | No! Oh, God! | 不 天啊 |
[1:26:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:32] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:26:38] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[1:26:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:53] | I love you, old friend. | 我爱你 老朋友 |
[1:27:15] | Thank you, Sam. | 谢谢你 萨姆 |
[1:27:21] | You… | 你 |
[1:27:25] | are always… | 总是 |
[1:27:28] | Smarter. | 更聪明 |
[1:28:46] | Ah, Miss Bishop! | 毕肖普小姐 |
[1:28:48] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[1:28:50] | I’ll just grab my keys. | 我拿下钥匙 |
[1:28:52] | Actually, um, I’m here to see Samantha Rand. | 其实 我是来看萨曼莎·兰德的 |
[1:28:55] | Professor Rand? | 兰德教授吗 |
[1:28:57] | Ah, yes, well, she’s not in the best of conditions. | 是的 她状态不太好 |
[1:29:02] | I, uh– | 我 |
[1:29:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:29:10] | If you’ll just follow me. | 如果你跟我来 |
[1:29:16] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |
[1:29:20] | Professor? | 教授 |
[1:29:21] | It takes everything | 为了一点知识 |
[1:29:24] | for a bit of knowledge. | 不惜一切代价 |
[1:29:27] | It takes everything, everything | 为了一点知识 |
[1:29:30] | for a bit of knowledge. Everything. | 不惜一切代价 一切 |
[1:29:32] | That’s about all she says. | 她只说了这些 |
[1:29:35] | Compulsive repetition. | 强迫性重复 |
[1:29:42] | It takes everything for a bit of knowledge. | 为了一点知识不惜一切代价 |
[1:29:44] | Everything, everything. | 一切代价 一切代价 |
[1:29:47] | Professor, can you hear me? | 教授 你能听见我说话吗 |
[1:29:49] | Is there anything that I can do for you? | 我能帮到你吗 |
[1:29:58] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:30:20] | It takes everything, everything. | 不惜一切代价 一切代价 |
[1:30:24] | Takes, takes, takes, everything. | 不惜 不惜 不惜 一切代价 |
[1:30:30] | Takes everything for a bit of knowledge. | 为了一点知识不惜一切代价 |
[1:30:36] | A bargain! | 一场交易 |
[1:30:58] | ♪ Something clouds your mind ♪ | ♪ 你的心云遮雾罩 ♪ |
[1:31:07] | ♪ Somewhere hard to find ♪ | ♪ 不知何处去寻找 ♪ |
[1:31:15] | ♪ Can’t tell what’s real or fake ♪ | ♪ 不辨真假 ♪ |
[1:31:23] | ♪ Your sanity about to break ♪ | ♪ 勉强清醒 ♪ |
[1:31:33] | ♪ It’s perpetual ♪ | ♪ 无休无尽 ♪ |
[1:31:36] | ♪ How many souls will it take? ♪ | ♪ 将万千魂灵斩于马下 ♪ |
[1:31:42] | ♪ Marching on ♪ | ♪ 昂首前进 ♪ |
[1:31:45] | ♪ Leaving sadness in its wake ♪ | ♪ 别身负悲情出发 ♪ |
[1:31:50] | ♪ It’s perpetual ♪ | ♪ 无休无尽 ♪ |
[1:31:56] | ♪ Entering a loveless space ♪ | ♪ 进入个冷清之地 ♪ |
[1:32:04] | ♪ Shadows you begin to chase ♪ | ♪ 你开始追逐阴影 ♪ |
[1:32:13] | ♪ Memory, what’s left behind ♪ | ♪ 徒留满目回忆 ♪ |
[1:32:21] | ♪ Losing heart that bind ♪ | ♪ 和无拘束的心 ♪ |
[1:32:31] | ♪ It’s perpetual ♪ | ♪ 无休无尽 ♪ |
[1:32:35] | ♪ Tragic state of play ♪ | ♪ 悲剧拉开帷幕 ♪ |
[1:32:40] | ♪ A carousel, unending ♪ | ♪ 回环般永无止境 ♪ |
[1:32:43] | ♪ Slaying all in its way ♪ | ♪ 双手屠出前路 ♪ |
[1:32:48] | ♪ Perpetual ♪ | ♪ 无尽 ♪ |
[1:32:51] | ♪ How many souls will it take? ♪ | ♪ 将万千魂灵斩于马下 ♪ |
[1:32:56] | ♪ Marching on ♪ | ♪ 前进 ♪ |
[1:32:59] | ♪ Leaving sadness in its wake ♪ | ♪ 别身负悲情出发 ♪ |
[1:33:06] | ♪ Perpetual ♪ | ♪ 无尽 ♪ |
[1:33:10] | He’s been more animated, more lucid. | 他更活跃 思维更清晰了 |
[1:33:13] | It’s too early to hope for a breakthrough, but… | 现在期待突破为时尚早 但是 |
[1:33:16] | I stopped hoping for that a long time ago. | 我早就不抱希望了 |
[1:33:23] | You’re a real bastard, you know that? | 你真是个混蛋 你知道吗 |
[1:33:24] | Chloe, you were raised better than to speak that way. | 克洛伊 你的话和你的教养不相称 |
[1:33:27] | Her wife is dead | 她妻子死了 |
[1:33:28] | and she’s now in a padded cell down the hall. | 她现在就在楼下的房间里 |
[1:33:30] | Does that even matter to you? | 对你来说重要吗 |
[1:33:31] | Does that even register? | 你注意到了吗 |
[1:33:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:33:34] | Look, I feel… | 听着 我对 |
[1:33:36] | deep gratitude for both of them and for you. | 他们都充满了深深的感激 对你也是 |
[1:33:40] | I cannot be more proud of you. | 我对你再自豪不过了 |
[1:33:43] | Chloe, you’ve done a good thing here. | 克洛伊 你在这做了件好事 |
[1:33:47] | Do you understand me? | 你懂吗 |
[1:33:49] | We’ve laid one more stone on the path to enlightenment. | 我们在启蒙的道路上添砖加瓦 |
[1:33:51] | To expect anything else would be hubris. | 再有其他奢求都是狂妄自大 |
[1:33:55] | Chloe… | 克洛伊 |
[1:33:58] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[1:34:02] | Don’t mourn too long. | 别沉浸在悲伤中 |
[1:34:04] | This falls on you, to send the next seeker on their path. | 引领下一位探索者前进的任务 交给你了 |