英文名称:The Next Three Days
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Please, get me to a hospital! | 求你 送我去医院 |
[00:40] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过来气 |
[01:44] | You know what? If you were smart, | 你要是知趣的话 |
[01:46] | you would stop talking right now. | 现在就该闭嘴 |
[01:47] | Sue me. I just know that women should never work for women. | 告我啊 我就知道女人不该为女人打工 |
[01:50] | How can you say that? | 怎么能那么说 |
[01:52] | Because they’re always threatened. | 因为她们总是觉得有威胁 |
[01:54] | Especially if you’re beautiful, and they’re not. | 特别当你是个美女 而他们不是 |
[01:56] | Fine! You never had a fight with your boss? | 好吧 你从来没和你老板吵过架吗 |
[01:58] | Never. You know why? | 从来不 知道为什么吗 |
[02:00] | Because he’s a man. | 因为他是男人 |
[02:02] | Can we please drop this? | 我们就此打住好吗 |
[02:03] | I just want to go home and kiss my son. Honey. | 我只想回家亲亲我儿子 甜心 |
[02:06] | See, you have to mention that you have a child and we don’t. | 听听 你非得提儿子挤兑我们没有是吗 |
[02:09] | – There’s my point. – Erit, I didn’t say anything of the sort. | -我听出来了 -艾莉特 我根本没那个意思 |
[02:12] | Don’t apologize, it’s genetics. | 不用道歉 生来如此 |
[02:15] | Women are always competing with each other. | 女人总是彼此竞争 |
[02:17] | That’s why you’re having problems with your boss. | 所以你才会对你的老板有意见 |
[02:19] | – Because she’s a woman. – Exactly. | -因为她是女人 -一点儿没错 |
[02:21] | Women should work under men, | 要么男人当女人的老板 |
[02:22] | men under women. That’s it. | 要么女人当男人的老板 |
[02:25] | What about men under men? | 男人当男人老板如何 |
[02:26] | That’s fine, too. I mean, they can deal with it. | 也行 我想 他们能搞定 |
[02:29] | Can we go now? | 我们能走了吗 |
[02:30] | Either of you guys want another drink? | 你们谁还想再喝一杯 |
[02:31] | – We’re good shot. – Double? | -我们喝好了 -就两杯 |
[02:33] | Women can do amazing things. I am one. I know. | 女人很能干 我就是 |
[02:35] | But even I would never work for me. | 可我也不会当自己老板 |
[02:37] | That we can agree on. Good night, Mick. | 这个我同意 晚安 米克 |
[02:38] | We are in a bad mood. | 气氛不大对啊 |
[02:40] | She’s got a point, bro, you know. | 她很精辟 老兄 你知道 |
[02:42] | I’d much rather work under you than her. | 我更愿意在你下头干事儿 |
[02:44] | That’s nice. I’d rather work under him, too. | 好极了 我也愿意在他下头干事儿 |
[02:49] | You’d rather “work” under John? | 你愿意在约翰下面”干事儿” |
[02:51] | You have a problem with that, too? | 你也有什么不爽吗 |
[02:53] | No! Why would I have a problem | 没有 我为什么要对你那小小的 |
[02:54] | with your little sexual innuendo? | 性暗示感到不爽呢 |
[02:56] | What is up your ass tonight? | 你今晚吃错药了吗 |
[02:58] | So I should just sit here | 那我就应该乖乖坐在这里 |
[02:59] | while you come on to my husband right in front of me? | 眼睁睁看你在我面前钓我老公吗 |
[03:01] | Lara, if I wanted your husband, | 劳拉 假如我想钓 |
[03:03] | I would have him, like that. | 他早就上钩了 小菜一碟 |
[03:05] | How? You couldn’t possibly show him more of those tits. | 怎么钓 你连露奶的机会都没有 |
[03:08] | – You know what your problem is? – Okay… | -你怎么这么三八 -好了 |
[03:09] | My problem is your brain is as big as those tits. | 我三八因为你胸大无脑 |
[03:12] | – Baby, this is your fault! – Huge, exactly! | -宝贝儿 这是你的错 -是巨奶 没错 |
[03:13] | This is your… | 这是你的… |
[03:14] | If you had half a brain, | 你但凡有点脑子 |
[03:15] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 我们也不会闹成这样 |
[03:16] | Maybe we wouldn’t even met. | 也许碰都碰不上 |
[03:16] | Baby. Let it go, let it go, let it go. | 宝贝儿 算了 算了 算了 |
[03:18] | – Good night, brother dear! – Good night! | -晚安 老弟 -晚安 |
[03:21] | She’s completely full of herself. | 她太自以为是了 |
[03:23] | Don’t try and agree with me now! | 别想事后拍我马屁 |
[03:24] | I don’t even think she’s a member of the dental profession. | 我甚至认为她是个冒牌的牙医专家 |
[03:26] | Shut up! | 行了 |
[03:27] | She probably can’t even spell “anesthesiologist.” | 她大概连”麻醉师”几个字都拼不出来 |
[03:30] | The woman’s a complete fraud. | 那女人没点儿真的 |
[03:32] | We went to her office party, you idiot! | 我们在她的办公室聚会过 笨蛋 |
[03:33] | And I believe she hit on me that night as well. | 我相信她是那时候迷上我的 |
[03:36] | You are completely delusional. | 简直是自作多情 |
[03:37] | She didn’t even hit on you in there. I just don’t like her. | 她看都没看你一眼 我只是看不惯她 |
[03:39] | I understand your point of view. I really do. I agree with you. | 我理解你的看法 真的 很同意 |
[03:43] | Somebody who looks like that | 她那样的人 |
[03:44] | should not be allowed anywhere near oral surgery. | 就该离口腔外科远点儿 |
[03:47] | You are an asshole! 68 00:03:49,429 –> 00:03:52,762 You’re sitting in the chair, you’re trying to stay calm, | 你个讨厌鬼 你坐在椅子上 正想办法放松 |
[03:52] | and you got them things hanging in your face… | 一对大波在你眼前晃动… |
[04:25] | – So, see you next weekend. All right? – Okay. | -那就下周再见了 好吗 -好的 |
[04:29] | – Thank you. – Good night. | -谢谢你 -晚安 |
[04:31] | – Bye. – Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[04:32] | Bye! | 再见 |
[04:37] | Oh, gee. | 天哪 |
[04:51] | Look at this. | 看好了 |
[04:54] | – Now you say go. – Go! | -现在说冲 -冲 |
[04:58] | Smash all. | 冲垮了 |
[04:59] | All right, squeeze in. | 好了 照相时间 |
[05:01] | You know, you can’t do this every morning. It’s way too corny. | 你知道 没必要每天这样 老掉牙了 |
[05:03] | Come on. Smile. | 少废话 笑一个 |
[05:07] | It’s just till he’s 18. | 到他成年就好了 |
[05:10] | – A present. – Oh, great. What’s that? | -礼物 -太好了 什么啊 |
[05:13] | You hate brushing your teeth | 你不是讨厌刷牙嘛 |
[05:15] | and that brushes them in 30 seconds. | 那个牙刷三十秒就全部搞定 |
[05:17] | I love brushing my teeth. | 我超喜欢刷牙 |
[05:18] | Don’t believe everything your mother says. | 别听你妈说的话 |
[05:20] | – What time’s your last class? – 3:00. | -你最后一节课几点 -三点 |
[05:23] | But I got some papers to grade. Can you pick up Luke? | 可我要批试卷 你能接一下卢克吗 |
[05:25] | After yesterday, I probably don’t have a job anyway, so… | 昨天和老板吵架 我可能要被炒鱿鱼了 |
[05:28] | Was it wrong of me to call her a useless cow? | 我骂她没用的娘们儿有错吗 |
[05:32] | I think bosses admire that kind of frank exchange. | 我想老板们对这种实话都很感冒 |
[05:35] | – Did you call your dad? – When? | -你打电话给你爸了吗 -什么时候 |
[05:38] | Birthday, yesterday! | 昨天 他生日的时候 |
[05:40] | Yeah, I sent him some freshly cut flowers, little pink roses. | 是啊 我送了他几束鲜花 几束粉玫瑰 |
[05:44] | I sent him a handmade card. | 送了张自制贺卡 |
[05:45] | And I finished that quilt I’ve been sewing since spring. | 我还搞定了从春天就开始缝的床单 |
[05:48] | You are completely impossible. | 你简直不可思议 |
[05:51] | Did you notice what I got for my birthday this year? | 你知道今年我的生日礼物是什么吗 |
[05:53] | I got a grunt. | 一句哼哼 |
[05:54] | Mom said, “Happy birthday, sweetheart,” and Dad went… | 妈说 “生日快乐 宝贝” 爸说 |
[05:57] | It was just… It was a beautiful moment in my life. I teared up. | 这是 很感人的时刻 我泪流满面 |
[06:00] | Ever think that somebody has to be the bigger person here? | 不觉得在这儿 你该有个大人样吗 |
[06:04] | Now I want you to remember this for the custody hearing, | 现在我要你记住我的证词 |
[06:06] | how Mommy is always scolding Daddy, okay? | 你妈是怎么拿你老爹开涮的 懂吗 |
[06:09] | Can you remember that? | 记住了吗 |
[06:10] | You know, how are you gonna feel | 我说 等卢克长大了 |
[06:12] | when Luke grows up and | 你过生日电话他也不打电话 |
[06:13] | doesn’t call you on your birthday? | 你会是什么感觉 |
[06:14] | And now she’s trying to drive a wedge between us. | 现在她在咱俩之间设置障碍呢 |
[06:16] | – I give up. – And now she’s abandoning you. | -我投降 -现在她不管你了 |
[06:22] | Hey, buddy, do you wanna try and knock him over again? | 老兄 想再摞倒他一次吗 |
[06:27] | You ready? Line it up. | 准备好啊 排好队 |
[06:31] | – Line it up now and you say go. – Go! | -排好队了喊冲 -冲 |
[06:36] | I got it. | 我开 |
[06:41] | Pittsburgh Police. This is an arrest warrant for Lara Brennan… | 匹兹堡警察局的 这是劳拉·布伦南的逮捕证 |
[06:43] | – Arrest for what? – …and a search warrant for the premises. | -凭什么啊 -还有搜查证 |
[06:46] | – Hold on! – Lara Brennan? | -等等 -你是劳拉·布伦南吗 |
[06:47] | – You touch me again, I’m gonna arrest you. – Hold on. | -你再碰我一下 我就抓你 -等等 |
[06:50] | – Stay where you are! – This is my house! | -待在原地 -这是我家 |
[06:51] | – Lara Brennan? – Yes! | -劳拉·布伦南吗 -是 |
[06:53] | I will arrest you. | 我要逮捕你 |
[06:54] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Elizabeth Gesas. | 你被控谋杀伊丽莎白·吉萨斯而被逮捕 |
[06:56] | – Calm down! – I got my kid in the kitchen! | -稍安毋躁 -我小孩就在厨房 |
[06:57] | What are you doing? Arrest her for what? | 你们干什么 凭什么抓她 |
[06:59] | – Turn around! – Mommy! | -转身 -妈咪 |
[07:01] | – John! John! – You have the right to an attorney… | -约翰! 约翰! -你有权聘律师 |
[07:02] | Go get Luke. Go get Luke. | 去看看卢克 去看看卢克 |
[07:04] | -…understand these rights… – Luke! | -明白这些权利 -卢克 |
[07:05] | It’s okay, buddy! It’s okay! | 没事儿的 儿子 没事儿 |
[07:07] | – Mommy! – Luke! | -妈咪 -卢克 |
[07:10] | It’s all right. It’s okay! | 乖 没事儿 |
[07:21] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[07:26] | – Daddy! – What’s wrong? What’s wrong, buddy? | -爸爸 -怎么了 怎么了 伙计 |
[07:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:33] | I got you. | 好了 |
[07:41] | Well, you can stay in here | 你在这边床上 |
[07:45] | as long as you sleep on this side of the bed, | 想睡多久就睡多久 |
[07:49] | all right? | 好吗 |
[07:55] | You little snake. | 真是个小人精 |
[07:58] | I don’t know why I keep falling for the same old trick. | 搞不懂怎么会老上你的当 |
[08:03] | You have your tricks, don’t you? | 真会骗人 |
[08:07] | Hey, go to sleep. Go to sleep. | 快睡觉 快睡觉 |
[08:27] | – But Sam is your friend, right? – Not at lunch. | -但是山姆是你朋友 是吗 -午饭时间不算 |
[08:32] | – Why, does he steal your food? – No. | -为啥 他偷你吃的吗 -没 |
[08:37] | – Did he say something mean? About Mom? – Yeah. | -他说妈妈的坏话? -是 |
[08:43] | – Did you hit him? – Yeah. | -你揍他没 -是 |
[08:45] | Good. Where’d you hit him? | 好 在哪儿揍的 |
[08:49] | On the playground. | 在操场上 |
[08:52] | Wow! That must have hurt. | 那一定很痛 |
[08:58] | Hold it there, son. | 站那别动 孩子 |
[09:03] | It’s a toy. | 玩具而已 |
[09:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:15] | Hey. All right. | 好的 |
[09:19] | And the other arm. | 伸另一只胳膊 |
[09:21] | Don’t worry about the car. We’ll get it back later, okay? | 别担心小汽车 过后会还我们 明白吗 |
[09:42] | Hey! | 还好吧 |
[09:58] | Hi, honey! | 你好吗 宝贝儿 |
[10:03] | You won’t give Mommy a kiss? | 不想给妈咪一个亲亲吗 |
[10:07] | Can Mommy please have a kiss? | 妈求你给我个亲亲好吗 |
[10:08] | Rat-bag. Give your mom a kiss. | 小坏蛋 给妈咪一个亲亲 |
[10:13] | – Is Daddy reading you my letters? – Every night at bedtime. | -爸爸给你读我的信吗 -每天睡觉前 |
[10:17] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:22] | You smell so good. | 你真好闻 |
[10:24] | What are you gonna build today? | 你今天要搭什么啊 |
[10:28] | You gonna build a fort? | 是碉堡吗 |
[10:33] | A door? Or a castle? | 有门 是城堡吗 |
[10:52] | Was he scared going to school? | 他害怕上学吗 |
[10:54] | No. I walked him to his class, | 不 我送他进教室 |
[10:55] | gave him a kiss, he just walked right in. | 亲一下 他就直接进去了 |
[10:57] | Didn’t even turn back for a wave. | 也不回头挥挥手 |
[11:11] | Look at his friends! | 看看他的朋友们 |
[11:15] | And his desk. | 还有他的课桌 |
[11:22] | – How was your first day? – Excellent. | -你的第一天过得如何 -好极了 |
[11:25] | Half the class stayed awake, you know. | 班上一半人还醒着 你知道 |
[11:27] | – I talked to your mom. – When is she coming? | -我和你妈谈过了 -她什么时候来看我 |
[11:33] | She’s having a lot of trouble with her business, so… | 她生意遇到了大麻烦 所以 |
[11:39] | Well, it’s only been a couple of years, | 没事 这才两年多 |
[11:41] | I’m sure she’ll get around to it. | 我想她会找时间来看我的 |
[11:46] | Have you heard anything? | 有什么消息吗 |
[11:48] | About the appeal? | 上诉的事吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah, and I’ve just decided not to tell you. | 是 我刚决定不要告诉你 |
[11:53] | – Remember what Meyer said. – Don’t. | -记住迈耶说的话 -没用 |
[11:55] | It can take months for a court to make a ruling. | 等法庭判决要花几个月时间 |
[11:59] | I saw that woman. She was there. | 我看见那女人了 就在那儿 |
[12:00] | She couldn’t have just disappeared. | 她不可能就这么消失了啊 |
[12:03] | Meyer is looking for a new investigator. | 迈耶在找新的调查员 |
[12:04] | Her coat snagged my purse, and I felt that button pop, | 她的大衣勾住了我的包 我感到扣子掉了 |
[12:07] | and they’re blind if they can’t find it. | 除非他们瞎了才找不出来 |
[12:09] | He’s gonna go through all the evidence again. | 他会把所有证据再理一遍的 |
[12:13] | That’s great, because we’re not quite bankrupt yet. | 妙极了 我们还没给折腾的破产 |
[12:16] | We’re fine. | 还不错 |
[12:19] | How you just lie and lie. | 说瞎话不打草稿是吧 |
[12:23] | But you’re so handsome. | 但是帅气逼人 |
[12:31] | Can you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[12:33] | I don’t know, I’m kind of busy. | 不知道 我很忙 |
[12:34] | I need you to run for governor. | 我要你去竞选州长 |
[12:35] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[12:37] | You can change this rule about no conjugal visits, | 那时就能改一下无性爱的夫妻探视 |
[12:41] | ’cause I don’t think I can last another 20 years. | 因为我可能坚持不了二十年 |
[12:52] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[12:54] | – I’m okay. – Everything is gonna be all right. | -我没事 -一切都会好起来的 |
[12:58] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:07] | You think he’ll ever kiss me again? | 你想他还会再亲我吗 |
[13:26] | I need you to stand up. | 起来 |
[13:40] | Tag, you’re it. | 抓到你了 |
[13:49] | Tag, you’re it. | 抓到你了 |
[13:53] | Luke! Let’s go, yard ape. | 卢克 该走了 小呆瓜 |
[14:01] | – Have fun? – Yeah. | -好玩吗 -是 |
[14:02] | She’s kind of crazy, that little girl, right? | 是个疯丫头 不是吗 |
[14:08] | – Time to go, Carrie! – No! | -该走了啊 凯莉 -不 |
[15:43] | He didn’t even read the thing. Half the time, | 他一半时间看都没看 |
[15:45] | I’m telling you… We’ll get him in there. | 我跟你讲 我们会把他送进去的 |
[16:04] | What happens if we find the woman | 如果我们找到那个 |
[16:05] | who was leaving the parking lot? | 在停车场的女人会怎么样 |
[16:08] | The PCRA has been rejected. | 定罪救济的上诉被驳回了 |
[16:10] | No new evidence can be submitted. Not anymore. | 没有新证据可以上交了 没有了 |
[16:13] | It was a robbery. | 这明明是抢劫案 |
[16:14] | And if they had used her credit card, | 如果有人刷过她的信用卡 |
[16:15] | we could have argued that. | 我们还可以争取一下 |
[16:17] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我 我很遗憾 |
[16:20] | John… | 约翰 |
[16:23] | This sucks. | 这事儿很操蛋 |
[16:25] | Okay. That’s that. | 就算那样 |
[16:30] | All we have now is the Supreme Court, right? | 现在只有最高法院了 是吗 |
[16:36] | John, in the last 30 years, | 约翰 过去三十年 |
[16:37] | the Supreme Court has not heard one murder case. | 最高法院从没有审过一桩谋杀案 |
[16:41] | No decent lawyer would even file the pleadings. | 没有哪个象样的律师会递这种诉状 |
[16:47] | So, all I have to do is find an indecent one? | 那就 找个不象样的律师 |
[16:50] | That shouldn’t be too hard. | 那应该不会很难 |
[16:55] | I’ll file it. | 我去递状子 |
[16:58] | But I need you to do something for me. | 但是我要你帮我做件事 |
[17:02] | What? | 说 |
[17:04] | I need you to look at the evidence | 你查看一下证据 |
[17:06] | and forget that Lara’s your wife. | 忘了劳拉是你妻子 |
[17:11] | I’ve seen the evidence, Meyer. | 我已经看过证据了 迈耶 |
[17:13] | I’m not saying judge her innocent or guilty, | 我不是叫你判她有罪或无罪 |
[17:15] | I’m just saying look at it. | 是叫你不带任何感情色彩地去看 |
[17:18] | Her co-worker sees her leaving the scene, | 同事看到她离开现场 |
[17:21] | the victim’s blood is on her clothes, | 她的衣服上有死者的血迹 |
[17:23] | her fingerprints are on the murder weapon. | 凶器上有她的指纹 |
[17:25] | And then we went out to dinner. | 然后我们再去赴宴 |
[17:27] | How do you do that if you just killed somebody? | 如果你杀了人你会那么做吗 |
[17:29] | That would make her a psychopath. | 她不就成了心理变态了吗 |
[17:31] | – And the fight… – Is Lara a psychopath? | -那吵架的事 -劳拉是变态吗 |
[17:33] | The fight in the office? | 在办公室里吵架吗 |
[17:33] | Everyone fights with their boss! | 每个人都和上司吵过架 |
[17:35] | But this one ended up dead. | 但这个人最后死了 |
[17:38] | So what you’re saying is | 你的意思是说 |
[17:39] | that you never believed in her innocence? | 你从来不相信她是无辜的 |
[17:42] | – How can you say that? – What are you saying, Meyer? | -你怎能那么说 -那你什么意思 迈耶 |
[17:44] | I’m saying that it no longer matters what we believe, | 我意思是我们再怎么相信她 |
[17:47] | Lara is not getting out! | 她也不会被放出来 |
[17:56] | And you have no idea how much I hate to say that. | 你完全想不到我多么恨自己说这种话 |
[18:03] | I will find someone to file the pleadings. | 那我找别人递诉状好了 |
[18:06] | John. | 约翰 |
[18:08] | John, come on. John! | 约翰 别这样 约翰 |
[18:10] | John! | 约翰 |
[18:12] | John! For Christ’s sakes! | 约翰 看在老天的份上 |
[19:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:49] | We’ll find Scout, okay? | 我们去找斯考特 好吧 |
[20:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:25] | “And give a big hug to Penguin, | 过来拥抱一下企鹅 |
[20:28] | Little Penguin, Kiki and Opossumy. | 小企鹅 琪琪和负鼠 |
[20:32] | “Lots and lots of love, Mommy.” | 好多好多爱 妈咪 |
[20:35] | Should we write her back? | 我们该刻在她背上吗 |
[20:40] | Can I have a quarter? | 我要那些硬币 |
[20:42] | Can you have a quarter? | 你要硬币 |
[20:46] | Yeah, but you know you can’t spend these. | 可是你可不能花掉这些钱 |
[20:51] | Because they come from the cottage | 因为他们是从以前 |
[20:52] | where Mom and I used to take you | 爸妈生你的时候的小屋里拿来的 |
[20:53] | when you were a baby. | 当时你还是婴儿 |
[20:55] | – Then can I have them all? – Sure. | -现在都是我的吧 -当然 |
[21:22] | My wife, Lara Brennan, she was sent up here. | 我妻子 劳拉·布伦南 她被送这儿来了 |
[21:25] | – Brennan, B-R-E-N-N-A-N. – I’m sorry, but she can’t have visitors. | -布伦南 B-R-E-N-N-A-N -抱歉 她还不能见客 |
[21:29] | That’s ridiculous. I have to see her. | 扯淡 我必须见她 |
[21:30] | – Lara! Lara! – I’m sorry. | -劳拉 劳拉 -对不起 |
[21:32] | You can’t go down there! | 你不能去那儿 |
[21:33] | – You can’t be in here! – Hey, hey, stop. Stop right there. | -你不能待在这儿 -站住 站那别动 |
[21:36] | – Where you going? Hey, come back here. – Lara! | -你去哪儿 给我回来 -劳拉 |
[21:37] | – Lara! – Sir! | -劳拉 -先生 |
[21:39] | – What the hell is going on? – My wife attempted suicide. | -怎么回事 -我妻子企图自杀 |
[21:40] | They brought her up here. I have to see her, please. | 她被送到这儿来了 我必须见她 求你了 |
[21:42] | – She’s not allowed visitors. – So why isn’t she in the ER? | -她暂时不让见客 -那为什么不在急诊室 |
[21:44] | Because she’s a transfer from County Jail. | 因为她从县监狱里转进来的 |
[21:45] | Just two minutes, please. | 就两分钟 好吗 |
[21:49] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[21:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:05] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[22:46] | So, The Life and Times of Don Quixote. | 那么 堂吉诃德的生平与时代 |
[22:50] | What is it about? | 讲的什么 |
[22:52] | That someone’s belief in virtue | 一个人对美德的追求 |
[22:55] | is more important than virtue itself? | 远比美德本身更可贵吗 |
[22:57] | Yes, that’s in there. But what is it about? | 书里都有 但到底讲的什么呢 |
[23:03] | Could it be about how rational thought destroys your soul? | 讲的是理性怎样璀残你的灵魂吗 |
[23:11] | Could it be about the triumph of irrationality | 还是非理性的巨大成功 |
[23:13] | and the power that’s in that? | 本身就产生了力量 |
[23:15] | You know, we spend a lot of time trying to organize the world. | 我们花了太多时间去整理这个世界 |
[23:18] | We build clocks and calendars and we try and predict the weather. | 我们发明了钟表和日历又去预测天气 |
[23:25] | But what part of our life is truly under our control? | 然而什么才是我们真正能控制得了的呢 |
[23:44] | What if we choose to exist purely | 如果我们在自己一手制造的 |
[23:47] | in a reality of our own making? | 现实中选择了清白 |
[23:52] | Does that render us insane? | 这会使我们变成异类吗 |
[24:01] | And if it does, isn’t that better than a life of despair? | 如果是 是否比绝望的生活更好 |
[24:14] | It’s a course that investigates what | 这门课程是研究 |
[24:16] | drives men to be free, | 人类为何追求自由 |
[24:18] | no matter the cost. | 无论付出多少代价 |
[24:20] | Some other teacher had dibs on Papillon? | 其他老师赌狗吗 |
[24:25] | You escaped from jail seven times. | 你成功越狱了七次 |
[24:29] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道些什么呢 |
[24:31] | How you escaped when no one else could. | 你是怎么做到别人之所不能的 |
[24:33] | Balls and a little luck. | 胆量和一点儿运气 |
[24:36] | No prison in the world is airtight. | 世上没有无懈可击的监狱 |
[24:38] | Each one has a key. You just have to find it. | 每个都有一把金钥匙 就看你怎么找了 |
[24:41] | How do you do that? | 你怎么找的 |
[24:44] | A lot of looking. | 多多观察罢了 |
[24:46] | Especially at things that break up the daily routine. | 尤其得注意那些比较反常的事情 |
[24:49] | Guards get comfortable doing the same thing day in, day out. | 看守们每天重复着同样的事浑然不觉 |
[24:52] | Something happens, that’s when they make mistakes. | 一旦发生事情 就是他们犯错误了 |
[24:55] | When you see it, you have to be ready. | 你发现的话 就要准备了 |
[24:58] | You have to have the entire plan already in place, | 你必须有一个全盘计划 |
[25:00] | even before you know how you’re going to get out of jail. | 即使你事前对越狱一窍不通 |
[25:03] | Escaping is easy, the hardest part is staying free. | 越狱不难 难的是如何保住自由之身 |
[25:07] | You have to know where you’re gonna go | 你必须明确目的地 |
[25:09] | and how you’re gonna get there. | 和如何去 |
[25:11] | You have to know how they plan | 你也必须清楚他们怎么 |
[25:13] | to catch you, where and when. | 去抓你 何时何地 |
[25:16] | Well, how the hell are you supposed to know that? | 我怎么可能知道那些事 |
[25:18] | You pay off someone who knows. | 花点钱问问知道的人 |
[25:20] | And a lot depends on if the prison | 此外监狱在乡下还是城里 |
[25:21] | is in the country or the city. | 也不容忽视 |
[25:23] | City. | 城里 |
[25:36] | Where are you from? | 哪儿 |
[25:39] | Pittsburgh. | 匹兹堡 |
[25:44] | Pittsburgh’s tough. | 很难啊 |
[25:46] | So many bridges and tunnels they can block off. | 很多桥梁和隧道都会被封 |
[25:50] | From the time they make the call, | 他们一声令下 |
[25:52] | the police can have the center of the city | 警察会在十五分钟之内 |
[25:54] | sealed tight in 15 minutes. | 把市中心封锁起来 |
[25:56] | How can they be so exact? | 他们怎么会那么准时 |
[25:58] | After 911, Homeland Security | 911之后 国土安全局 |
[25:59] | made every city have a lockdown plan. | 制定了所有城市的封锁计划 |
[26:02] | Downtown Pittsburgh, Philly, | 匹兹堡市中心 费城 |
[26:04] | Boston, Minneapolis, 15 minutes. | 波士顿 明尼阿波利斯 十五分钟内关闭 |
[26:06] | They can do D.C. In under 10. | 华盛顿能缩小到十分钟之内 |
[26:08] | Within 35 minutes, they can have cops | 三十五分钟内 州际边界的每个检查站 |
[26:10] | at every tollbooth on the interstate | 都会布满警察 |
[26:12] | and be running rolling stops on the secondary roads. | 二级公路上变成了流动的检查站 |
[26:15] | They won’t have your photograph yet, | 即使没有你的大头照 |
[26:17] | but they will have your description. | 他们也会知道你的长相 |
[26:19] | What if you can’t get out? | 你跑不了怎么办 |
[26:20] | Thirty-five minutes is not a lot of time. | 三十五分钟可不长啊 |
[26:22] | Then surrender. | 那就投降好了 |
[26:23] | Because they will shoot you on sight, | 因为他们当场就会将你们击毙 |
[26:26] | along with anyone else you’re with. | 一个也不留 |
[26:28] | Stay far away from the train and bus stations. | 别去火车和汽车站 |
[26:31] | Forget the local airports. Leave from another state. | 别去本地机场 到其它州起飞 |
[26:34] | Second, identity. It’s easy to find fake papers, | 第二 身份 弄份假证件容易 |
[26:37] | harder to find ones that will get you through an airport. | 混过机场安检很难 |
[26:40] | You’ll need a passport, a driver’s license | 你需要一本护照 驾驶证 |
[26:43] | and a social security number. | 一个社保号 |
[26:45] | If you have to rent a car, | 如果你必须租车 |
[26:46] | find a place that will take a cash deposit. | 找个能存钱的地方 |
[26:49] | They’ll still run a credit check, | 他们会不断查你的信用卡 |
[26:50] | so use a real person’s name on the ID. | 所以要找一个真名做身份 |
[26:53] | Third, destination. | 第三 目的地 |
[26:55] | You want somewhere | 你要找一个 |
[26:55] | that doesn’t attract American tourists. | 美国游客不多的地方 |
[26:58] | Think Yemen, and you get the idea. | 也门可以考虑下 |
[27:01] | And money, you’ll need a truckload of it. | 还有钱 你需要很多钱 |
[27:04] | Everything’s expensive, hotels, travel, information. | 到处都烧钱 住店 交通 个人信息 |
[27:08] | How much? | 多少 |
[27:09] | Enough to last at least five, six years. | 至少能坚持五六年 |
[27:12] | You run out of money, you run out of friends. | 钱越少 朋友也越少 |
[27:17] | But before you do anything, | 不过做任何事之前 |
[27:19] | you have to ask yourself if you can do it. | 得问问自己是否有能力做这件事 |
[27:23] | Can you forget about ever seeing your parents again? | 你能忘记父母之情吗 |
[27:26] | Can you kill a guard? Leave your kid at a gas station? | 你能下手杀掉看守吗 把小孩留在加油站 |
[27:30] | Push some nice old lady to the ground | 把好心的老大娘推开 |
[27:32] | just because she gets between you and the door? | 只是因为她挡了你的路 |
[27:34] | Because to do this thing, that’s who you have to become. | 要做这些事 你就得变成这样 |
[27:40] | And if you can’t, don’t start, | 如果你做不了 就别做 |
[27:43] | ’cause you’ll just get someone killed. | 因为这会害死人 |
[27:47] | How did you get caught? | 你怎么会被抓的 |
[27:52] | I gave myself up. | 我自己投降了 |
[27:55] | I couldn’t take wondering when someone | 当有人想穿门而入时 |
[27:57] | was gonna come through the bedroom door. | 我没有坚持住 |
[28:03] | So, what do you have in your pocket? | 你口袋里有什么 |
[28:23] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:31] | No prison in the world is airtight. | 世上没有无懈可击的监狱 |
[29:32] | Each one has a key. You just have to find it. | 每个都有一把金钥匙 就看你怎么找了 |
[29:36] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做的 |
[29:37] | A lot of looking. | 多多观察 |
[29:39] | Especially at things that break up the daily routine. | 尤其得注意那些比较反常的事情 |
[29:53] | And on the left, the Allegheny County Jail, | 左边是阿勒格尼郡立监狱 |
[29:56] | now the largest jail in the world. | 是目前全球最大的监狱 |
[29:57] | There have been three escape | 这里曾有过三次越狱行动 |
[29:59] | attempts of which no one has made it out alive. | 每次均已失败告终 |
[30:01] | If you look to the right, south side… | 请看右边 南边方向 |
[30:05] | “On the first landing, which was | 第一次登陆时 |
[30:07] | as small as the necessary turn of the stairs allowed.” | 登陆点极其狭窄 |
[30:09] | “There was a niche in the column, about half a yard wide.” | 柱子里头有一个大约一码宽的神龛 |
[30:12] | “And in this niche, the | 在神龛里面 |
[30:13] | prince felt convinced that a man stood concealed.” | 王子确切地感受到一个隐秘的男人 |
[30:16] | “He thought he could distinguish a figure standing there…” | 他觉得自己可以辨别出一个人就站在那儿 |
[30:24] | 25, 26, 27, | 25秒 26秒 27秒 |
[30:28] | 28, 29, 30. | 28秒 29秒 30秒 |
[30:33] | Good? | 好了吗 |
[30:35] | And money, you’ll need a truckload of it. | 钱 你需要大量的钱 |
[30:38] | Everything’s expensive, hotels, travel, information. | 到处都烧钱 住店 交通 个人信息 |
[30:46] | It’s gonna take our selection. | 首先要选取对象 |
[30:48] | Then we’re gonna wanna use our magic lasso tool | 然后使用套索工具 |
[30:50] | to get the door out of the background. | 去除背景上的门 |
[31:13] | Identity. It’s easy to find fake papers, | 身份 弄份假证件容易 |
[31:17] | harder to find ones that will get you through an airport. | 混过机场安检很难 |
[31:45] | – OxyContin. – $10 a piece. | -奥施康定[土海洛因] -一片10块 |
[31:49] | Give you five for $40. | 五片的话只收你40 |
[32:00] | Hey, I need some passports. | 我还需要一些护照 |
[32:04] | Piss off, man! Beat your feet. | 走开 伙计 滚蛋 |
[32:14] | Okay, boy! | 好的 伙计 |
[32:28] | You got to pay upfront for the passports, yo. | 护照需要预付 |
[32:31] | – I can do that. – You know the Hotel Lafayette? | -没问题 -知道拉斐特旅馆吗 |
[32:35] | It’s on Main Street. When you get there, | 就在主干道上 |
[32:38] | go to the bar, ask for Harv. | 到那去吧台找哈弗就行了 |
[32:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[32:41] | Tell him Mouss sent you. | 跟他说是穆斯让你去的 |
[33:00] | Harv? I’m looking for Harv. | 哈弗 我找哈弗 |
[33:17] | – Are you Harv? – Yeah. | -你是哈弗吗 -没错 |
[33:20] | Mouss told me to come and see you. | 穆斯叫我来的 |
[33:23] | He did, did he? What do you want? | 他叫的 是吗 你想要什么 |
[33:27] | Three passports, a driver’s license, | 三份护照 一份驾照 |
[33:29] | and a real social security number. | 还有一个可用的社保号 |
[33:33] | How do you know Mouss? | 你怎么认识穆斯的 |
[33:36] | He babysits my kid. | 他为我照看小孩 |
[33:40] | Okay, follow me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[33:56] | – You got the photos on you? – Yeah. | -带照片没有 -带了 |
[34:00] | – How much? – $1,500. | -多少钱 -一千五 |
[34:16] | If I ever see your face again, you’re gonna lose an eye. | 要是再让我看到你 就废了你这只眼睛 |
[34:56] | Yeah, it was stupid. I fell off the bike. | 真白痴 从自行车上摔下来了 |
[35:00] | You mean the bike that’s been in our garage for two years? | 就咱家车库 闲置了两年的那辆吗 |
[35:03] | Put your head back. | 头转过来 |
[35:08] | Some guy made a crack about Lara. | 一个家伙说劳拉的坏话 |
[35:10] | So that’s what you do now? | 然后呢 |
[35:12] | You punch everybody who thinks she’s guilty? | 你就跟每个觉得她有罪的人打架吗 |
[35:13] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 您说这话什么意思 |
[35:15] | It means it’s important what you believe, | 意思是重要的是 你相信什么 |
[35:17] | – not what somebody else… – Really? | -而不是其他什么人 -是吗 |
[35:19] | – Do you believe, Mom? – Why are you trying to start a fight? | -你信吗 妈 -你为什么老想着吵架呢 |
[35:22] | Come on, buddy. Let’s go. Where’s his bag? | 过来 宝贝 我们走了 他包呢 |
[35:23] | – Why are you doing this? – No reason. | -你为什么这样啊 -没有理由 |
[35:26] | I just stupidly thought that the people who loved her | 我只是愚蠢地以为爱她的人 |
[35:27] | would actually believe she’s innocent. My mistake. | 肯定会相信她是无辜的 是我错了 |
[35:30] | Stop this! | 闭嘴 |
[35:36] | Go give Grandma a kiss. | 去 跟奶奶亲一个 |
[35:42] | Come on. | 走 |
[36:11] | Does your face hurt? | 你的脸受伤了吗 |
[36:14] | A little. | 一点小伤而已 |
[36:17] | Did you hit him back? | 你揍他了吗 |
[36:22] | No, I… I didn’t. | 没有 我没 |
[36:24] | That’s okay. | 那好 |
[36:37] | Okay, buddy? | 好了吗 宝贝 |
[37:04] | I’m looking for someone who does high-end IDs. | 我想弄些高仿身份证件 |
[37:08] | Passports, social security cards. | 护照 还有社保号 |
[37:10] | Get out of here. | 滚开 |
[37:52] | Yeah? | 干什么 |
[37:54] | I was at the bar. I know what you are looking for. | 那天我在酒吧 我知道你在找什么 |
[38:02] | I’m deaf, you idiot. I read your lips. | 我聋了 傻瓜 我读唇语 |
[38:18] | What do you need? | 你要什么 |
[38:20] | Passports, driver’s license, | 护照 驾照 |
[38:24] | a social security number that’ll take a credit check. | 一个用于应付信用检查的社保号 |
[38:29] | $3,700. | 三千七 |
[38:31] | That’s too much. | 太贵了 |
[38:33] | It is if you never get them. | 弄不到花的更多 |
[38:38] | I need photos and $1,000 in advance. | 给我照片 预付一千 |
[38:54] | – I’ll bring them Wednesday. – Hey, not here. | -礼拜三给你带过来 -嘿 这儿不行 |
[38:57] | I don’t want you coming back here again. | 你别再来这里 |
[39:03] | Parking lot of Don’s. Eckert Street. Under the bridge, 2:00. | 在艾克特大街的唐家停车场 两点天桥下面 |
[39:09] | If I’m not there on time, leave. | 如果到时间我没到 马上离开 |
[40:00] | Put your thumb right there. | 在那边按个手印 |
[40:03] | – Thanks. That’s all I need. – Thank you. | -好的 就这些 -多谢 |
[40:10] | I’ll just be a few moments. | 一会就好 |
[40:16] | Glasses? | 怎么戴着眼镜 |
[40:18] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[40:20] | Yeah, I found myself falling asleep grading papers. | 我批试卷时睡着了 |
[40:24] | When? | 什么时候 |
[40:26] | I guess about a year ago. | 好像一年前吧 |
[40:30] | A year ago. | 一年前 |
[40:34] | Look at you. How can you do this to yourself? | 看看你 怎么搞成这样子了 |
[40:40] | I am hopeless without my wife. | 没老婆再身边 我什么都干不了 |
[40:43] | I can’t even ride a bike. | 甚至自行车都骑不好 |
[40:48] | Sorry about the house. | 房子的事情我很抱歉 |
[40:54] | I won’t know where to picture you. | 以后我不知道于何处想像你的模样 |
[40:58] | I close my eyes, I see Luke in his bedroom, | 闭上眼睛 我看到卢克待在他的卧室里 |
[41:01] | and you on the sofa by the window. | 而你则躺在窗边的沙发上 |
[41:07] | I won’t know where to picture you anymore. | 我再也没地方构想你的模样了 |
[41:25] | Show me where the bullets go. | 示范一下往哪上弹 |
[41:30] | Hi, it’s John. | 你好 我是约翰 |
[41:31] | Luke’s not feeling too well. | 卢克感觉不太舒服 |
[41:33] | So I’m gonna pick him up and take him home, okay? | 我得去接他 带他回家 |
[41:36] | I need Carl to cover my 3:00 class. | 让卡尔帮我代下三点的课 |
[41:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[42:25] | You ever gonna answer your goddamn phone? | 你怎么不接电话 |
[42:34] | You were supposed to leave. | 怎么还不走 |
[42:38] | I need them. | 我需要那些东西 |
[42:40] | You notice that guy was a cop? | 没看到那人是个警察吗 |
[42:48] | Just give me the money. | 把钱给我 |
[42:58] | You want this too much. | 你太猴急了 |
[43:01] | You’re gonna fuck it up. | 会搞砸的 |
[43:37] | Hey, Mr. Brennan. | 你好 布伦南先生 |
[43:43] | Today I’m gonna show you | 今天我要为大家演示下 |
[43:44] | how to make a key that can open any lock. | 如何制作一把万能钥匙 |
[43:47] | It’s called a bump key. | 即撞匙 |
[43:49] | First thing you need to do is you need to find a key | 首先你需要找到一把钥匙 |
[43:51] | that can fit into the type of lock that you’re trying to open. | 一把与你想要打开的锁相匹配的钥匙 |
[43:54] | Here I have a key that fits into my front door, | 这里有一把与我家大门相配的钥匙 |
[43:56] | but I just changed the locks, so it won’t open. | 不过我更换了锁芯 所以用这个打不开了 |
[44:00] | First thing you need to do is secure your key, | 首先缚住你的钥匙 |
[44:03] | take a metal file and go through | 用一根锉子顺着钥匙下去 |
[44:05] | and start taking those mountains and valleys | 把那些锁齿磨平 |
[44:07] | all the way down to the lowest possible setting on the key. | 磨至最深 |
[44:10] | The bump key works by momentarily bumping those pins up, | 撞匙的工作原理是让那些弹针在某一刻弹起 |
[44:13] | so that for a split second, | 这样在那一刻 |
[44:14] | the chamber is cleared of pins and thus, | 锁腔暂时没有弹针阻扰 |
[44:16] | able to turn and open. | 就可以转动钥匙打开门了 |
[45:19] | – Here you go. – Don’t touch that. | -给你 -别乱碰 |
[45:21] | – Sorry. – Trying to do my job? | -抱歉 -想接替我吗 |
[46:58] | So you are where in here? | 哪个是你 |
[47:03] | I’m in the middle there. | 在中间 |
[47:05] | In the middle. Can you point to yourself? | 在中间 可以指给我看吗 |
[47:08] | That’s me. | 那个是我 |
[47:10] | There. | 就在那 |
[47:15] | So that’s not you back there by the elevators. | 电梯旁边那个不是你 |
[47:20] | No, no, I was around here somewhere. | 不 不是 我在这边 靠近这里吧 |
[47:24] | You wanna tell me what’s going on? | 能告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[47:27] | You want me to tell you? | 你还想让我告诉你 |
[47:32] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[47:35] | Do you know what a bump key is? | 知道撞匙吗 |
[47:38] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[47:47] | If this was you, | 如果这是你干的 |
[47:50] | you might wanna think about what’s gonna happen to your kids | 想想假如父母都进了监狱 |
[47:53] | if both their parents end up in prison. | 你的孩子该怎么办 |
[50:03] | Dad? | 爸 |
[50:09] | Dad! | 爸 |
[50:12] | Yeah, bud. | 我在这 宝贝 |
[50:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[50:22] | So we arrested his wife, | 我们逮捕了他的妻子 |
[50:23] | and now we’re gonna charge the man with vomiting. | 这会又要控告这个呕吐的男人 |
[50:27] | He’s selling the house. Or he has a buyer. | 他卖房子 或者他有买家了 |
[50:31] | In this market? Lucky man. | 在这样的市场形势下? 幸运男 |
[50:35] | Can we possibly go do police work now? | 现在办点警察该干的事吧 |
[50:41] | I don’t know how you managed to stay single this long. | 真搞不懂这么久怎么你还是孤家寡人一个 |
[50:57] | Dad, can I have my cookies? | 爸 给我点甜饼好吗 |
[51:00] | – You hungry? You want a sandwich? – No. | -饿了吗 要不要来份三明治 -不要 |
[51:05] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢啦 |
[51:13] | Carrie! | 凯莉 |
[51:16] | I’m sorry. She’s just already got it all figured out. | 抱歉 这孩子不太懂事 |
[51:22] | Nicole. | 我叫妮可 |
[51:24] | – I remember. – Really? | -记得 -是吗 |
[51:28] | I remember your daughter. | 我记得你女儿 |
[51:30] | Well, she’s hard to forget. | 呵呵 她确实容易让人记住 |
[51:44] | Luke was supposed to bring this home. | 卢克要把这个带回去的 |
[51:47] | He has his father’s memory. | 他像他老爸一样健忘 |
[51:50] | It’s for Carrie’s birthday party. | 是凯莉的生日派对 |
[51:52] | Please, come. I’d love to meet your wife. | 一定要来哦 我很想见见你太太 |
[51:55] | She won’t be there. | 她不会去的 |
[51:59] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[52:02] | I understand. With me, too. | 我懂 我也是 |
[52:07] | Carrie, come on, let’s go. | 凯莉 过来 得走了 |
[52:10] | We’re gonna grab a bite to eat. Would you like to come? | 去吃点东西 一起吧 |
[52:14] | – No, I don’t… We’re kind of… – Busy? | -不 还是算了 我们有点儿 -忙吗 |
[52:19] | Come on. We owe you for the cookies. | 来吧 我们还欠你的甜饼呢 |
[52:24] | Well, that’s true. | 这倒也是 |
[52:26] | And I did make those cookies myself. | 而且是我亲手做的 |
[52:28] | And learned how to pre-package them. | 而且还知道预先包装好 |
[52:37] | Come on, Luke. | 好吧 卢克 |
[52:41] | So, do you trade off time with Luke? | 你是抽出时间陪卢克的吗 |
[52:43] | No, Luke and I are together full-time. | 不是 我们俩整天都在一起 |
[52:46] | Wow. I guess that’s why I see you so much. | 难怪我能经常看到你 |
[52:50] | She’d like nothing better than to be here, with him. | 其实我太太最想过来陪他了 |
[52:54] | Lara, she… She misses all this. | 劳拉她 她很想念这些 |
[52:59] | I guess it’s all about priorities, isn’t it? | 被别的什么事缠住了 是吧 |
[53:06] | No, she’s not like that. | 不 她不是那样的人 |
[53:09] | She’s in prison. | 她在监狱 |
[53:15] | – I don’t tell most people. – I understand. | -对大多数人我都不讲这个 -理解 |
[53:17] | She’s innocent. She didn’t kill that woman. | 她是无辜的 那个女人不是她杀的 |
[53:21] | Good. I mean… | 很好 我是说 |
[53:24] | I’m sure she didn’t. | 我肯定她没有杀人 |
[53:28] | We really should be going home. | 我们真的得回去了 |
[53:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:33] | Thank you very much for the invitation. We’ll try and make it. | 十分感谢你的邀请 我们会尽量赴约 |
[53:36] | That would be great. | 那样最好不过 |
[53:38] | – Goodbye. Luke! – Bye. | -再见了 卢克 -拜 |
[53:41] | Come on. | 过来 |
[53:50] | Carrie, come on! | 凯莉 走了 |
[57:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[57:27] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[57:36] | No. | 不 |
[57:38] | No. | 不 |
[57:40] | They can’t move you without notice. | 他们不能在毫无通知的情况下对你转监 |
[57:43] | Three days isn’t notice. | 才三天算什么预先告知 |
[57:45] | I was only here through the appeal. | 因为要处理上诉我才会留在这里 |
[57:47] | We knew I was going to a prison. | 转监是迟早的事 |
[57:53] | No, no, I don’t have two weeks. | 不 不 我没两个礼拜的时间 |
[57:55] | I gotta close the escrow tomorrow. | 明天我就得结束契约 |
[57:57] | Well, the title hasn’t even been cleared yet. | 产权还没有分清呢 |
[57:59] | I mean, there’s no way I can… | 我没办法… |
[58:00] | How much can they give me? | 他们能给多少 |
[58:02] | Nothing! | 什么都不会给 |
[58:32] | What are you doing here? | 怎么这会来了 |
[58:34] | I’ve got class. | 我有课 |
[58:39] | You be good, okay? | 没事的 |
[58:44] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[59:59] | Are you okay? You’re okay? | 没事吧 伤到没 |
[1:00:01] | – Are you okay? – What are you doing? | -你们没事吧 -搞什么 |
[1:00:02] | You almost killed us! | 差点撞死我们 |
[1:00:03] | I’m so, so sorry. | 抱歉 很抱歉 |
[1:00:04] | You’re out of your mind. You don’t look. | 想什么呢 都不看看 |
[1:00:07] | Get away. Get away from us! | 走开 走开 |
[1:00:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:00:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[1:00:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:00:54] | Is it Luke? | 是卢克吗 |
[1:00:55] | – No. – What? | -不是 -那是什么 |
[1:01:01] | I… I asked Meyer | 我请迈耶 |
[1:01:04] | to look into not having you moved. | 查看了一下不要把你转监的事情 |
[1:01:08] | I told him that traveling | 我跟他说这么远的路途 |
[1:01:10] | that distance would be a hardship on us, | 对我们来说很困难 |
[1:01:12] | that Luke was already having problems at school, which is true. | 事实上卢克在学校已经有些问题了 |
[1:01:14] | I haven’t been spending enough time with him. | 我没有花足够的时间去陪他 |
[1:01:17] | You haven’t? | 你没有吗 |
[1:01:19] | No. | 没 |
[1:01:21] | You haven’t? | 你真没有吗 |
[1:01:25] | Jesus, John. | 主啊 约翰 |
[1:01:29] | You really are too much. | 你想多了 |
[1:01:32] | Luke is having a hard time, because Mommy’s in jail for murder, | 卢克难过 是因为妈妈谋杀罪入狱 |
[1:01:36] | not because Daddy doesn’t spend enough time with him. | 而不是因为爸爸没有花时间去陪他 |
[1:01:41] | Your father was right. | 你父亲是对的 |
[1:01:42] | You really don’t live in the same world we do. | 你跟我们生活在不同的世界 |
[1:01:47] | That’s nice, that the two of you talk. | 真好笑 你们两个都这么说 |
[1:01:50] | What world do I live in, Lara? | 请问我生活在一个怎样的世界 劳拉 |
[1:01:52] | Well, I don’t know, John, but it’s not the real one. | 不知道 约翰 但肯定不是一个真实的世界 |
[1:01:55] | The one in which I’m in here for | 而现在我待的世界 |
[1:01:56] | the rest of my life. | 是自己将度过余生的地方 |
[1:01:57] | So don’t be talking to me | 所以别跟我讲 |
[1:01:58] | about fantasies like there’s some happily ever… | 那些让人开心的幻想 |
[1:02:01] | We good here? | 没什么问题吧 |
[1:02:06] | Yes. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:02:20] | Now you’re gonna sit here all long-faced, | 现在你拉长个脸在这儿 |
[1:02:22] | like you let me down. | 想让我不好受是吧 |
[1:02:23] | I mean, what do you want me to do here? | 想让我怎么样 |
[1:02:24] | You want me to make you feel better? | 想让我使你好受点吗 |
[1:02:26] | Got it. | 明白 |
[1:02:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:02:29] | Now you’re apologizing. | 又来道歉 |
[1:02:31] | You really are a gem. | 你可真是个活宝 |
[1:02:33] | What do you want from me, Lara? | 到底想我怎样 劳拉 |
[1:02:34] | What do I want from you? Nothing. | 就你啊 什么都不想 |
[1:02:36] | You’re already too perfect. | 你已经太完美了 |
[1:02:39] | You know, you never even asked me if I did it. | 你都没有问过到底是不是我干的 |
[1:02:42] | – If I killed her. – Because I know you didn’t. | -我有没有杀她 -因为我相信你没有 |
[1:02:44] | Well, then you’d be wrong. | 是吗 不过你错了 |
[1:03:01] | I’m done. | 这边好了 |
[1:03:37] | Sir, you can’t stand there. | 先生 你不能站在那里 |
[1:03:40] | Sir, I need you to leave the building now. | 先生 现在请您离开这里 |
[1:03:44] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:04:02] | – What? – Shut up. | -搞什么又 -闭嘴 |
[1:04:05] | I don’t care what you say or how you say it. | 我不在乎你说的什么或者你说话的方式 |
[1:04:10] | I don’t believe you did it. | 我就不相信是你干的 |
[1:04:14] | And I never will. | 绝不相信 |
[1:04:20] | I know who you are. | 我知道你的为人 |
[1:04:24] | And I promise you | 我向你承诺 |
[1:04:28] | this will not be your life. | 你的人生不会就这样下去 |
[1:07:45] | Shut up! | 别叫 |
[1:08:00] | – I don’t know what’s going on, man. – You done? | -我不知道怎么回事 -完事了吗 |
[1:08:02] | Everybody is out. | 每个人都出去了 |
[1:08:03] | I gotta get back to Jimmy. | 我得回吉米那去 |
[1:08:07] | Back away! Back away! | 后退 后退 |
[1:08:12] | Drop the gun! Drop it! | 把枪放下 放下 |
[1:08:13] | Put the dog away! | 狗带走 |
[1:08:15] | You shoot the dog, I’ll kill you! | 你射狗我就杀了你 |
[1:08:17] | – You want the police here, asshole? – Good idea! | -你想把警察招来吗 -好主意 |
[1:08:23] | Get in, get in, get in! | 进去 进去 进去 |
[1:08:24] | – You, too! – I’m not getting in there! | -你也是 -我不要 |
[1:08:26] | Get in there! | 进去 |
[1:08:28] | Get in! Get in! Get in! | 进去 进去 进去 |
[1:08:31] | All right, lock it. Lock the door. | 很好 锁起来 锁上门 |
[1:08:36] | – Move! – You are dead. | -走 -你死定了 |
[1:08:37] | – I didn’t do anything. – You brought him here! | -我什么也没干 -你把他给带来了 |
[1:08:39] | I didn’t bring him! | 不是我带来的 |
[1:08:42] | On your knees! On the floor! | 跪下 跪在地板上 |
[1:08:52] | All right. Where’s your money? | 好了 钱在哪里 |
[1:08:57] | Here. It’s worth it to get rid of you. | 这里 够了吧 |
[1:08:59] | – Where’s the rest? – Here. | -还有呢 -这 |
[1:09:02] | – Take more. – Where do you keep your money? | -多拿点 -你钱都放哪里 |
[1:09:04] | I’m gonna give my money to you. Yeah. | 凭什么我会把钱白白地交给你 |
[1:09:06] | – I’ll shoot you. – You can’t even shoot a dog. | -开枪打你 -你连条狗都不敢射杀 |
[1:09:08] | – I’ll kill you both! – No, I’m gonna kill you both! | -我杀了你们两个 -错 是我杀你们两个 |
[1:09:09] | – Just give him your money! – Keep your dead bitch mouth shut! | -把钱给他吧 -闭上你他妈的狗嘴 |
[1:09:12] | Give him your money! | 把钱给他 |
[1:09:14] | Jesus! | 神啊 |
[1:09:20] | See? You ain’t gonna kill me. | 看 你不会杀我 |
[1:09:24] | This is the worst you could do? | 就这么点本事吗 |
[1:09:27] | Go home. I’ll come, I’ll find you and I’ll kill you. | 滚回家去吧 我会去找你 宰了你 |
[1:09:40] | You’re wasting some good shit there! | 你是在浪费一些好东西 |
[1:09:42] | Yeah, good shit. | 好东西 |
[1:09:43] | High alcohol content. | 富含酒精 |
[1:09:50] | What are you gonna do? You gonna burn me out? | 想干什么 烧死我吗 |
[1:09:52] | Yeah. That’s what I’m gonna do. | 没错 正如我想 |
[1:09:54] | Jesus Christ! | 我的主啊 |
[1:09:55] | This is a meth lab, you idiot! | 这是间甲安菲他明实验室 白痴 |
[1:09:57] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:59] | It was. | 马上就不是了 |
[1:10:02] | Tell me! Where’s your money? | 说 钱在哪里 |
[1:10:04] | My kid is upstairs! | 我孩子还在楼上 |
[1:10:06] | My kid is upstairs! | 孩子在楼上 |
[1:10:10] | – Get up! – Jesus! | -起来 -上帝 |
[1:10:11] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:10:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:10:36] | Please, let me go, please. | 放我走 求你了 |
[1:11:18] | Anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[1:11:47] | Don’t leave me here. | 别扔下我 |
[1:11:50] | I don’t wanna die here. | 我不想死在这 |
[1:11:57] | Please! | 求你 |
[1:12:33] | Please, get me to a hospital! | 求你 去医院 |
[1:12:38] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过来气 |
[1:12:45] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:12:53] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过来气 |
[1:13:00] | I can’t… I can’t… | 我不 我不… |
[1:14:16] | Get out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[1:14:23] | – What do we have? – A freaking miracle. | -有什么线索 -真他妈神了 |
[1:14:26] | Meth lab in the basement, | 地下室是间甲安菲他明实验室 |
[1:14:28] | the house still standing. | 房子居然没倒 |
[1:14:29] | Should be just a crater. | 本应是个弹坑的 |
[1:14:30] | We know him? | 死者是? |
[1:14:32] | Alex Gaidar, history of violence and drug trafficking. | 亚历克斯·盖达尔 暴力犯罪与毒品交易的前科 |
[1:14:45] | He have a kid? | 他有小孩吗 |
[1:14:46] | Neighbor said wife left with him last year. | 邻居说他妻子去年带着孩子走了 |
[1:14:49] | Big surprise there. | 在那可是个大新闻 |
[1:14:51] | And this blood, | 这些血 |
[1:14:55] | they type it all yet? | 都取样测定好了吗 |
[1:14:57] | No, but someone left through the back door bleeding. | 还没 不过有人是从后门走的 留有血迹 |
[1:15:00] | Zone Three found a gunshot victim dead on a transit bench. | 三号公园发现一名枪击遇害者死在长凳上 |
[1:15:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:15:53] | I’ve just come to pick up Luke. | 我来接卢克 |
[1:15:55] | He’s sound asleep. | 他睡了 |
[1:15:59] | Yeah, I’ve just come to get Luke. | 我来接他 |
[1:16:07] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:16:11] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:16:13] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 没事 |
[1:16:26] | Hey, buddy. | 宝贝 |
[1:16:27] | Wake up, bud, we’re going home. | 醒醒 宝贝 回家了 |
[1:17:33] | So, what do you say? | 应该说什么 |
[1:17:35] | Thank you, Grandma. | 谢谢奶奶 |
[1:17:37] | I think you should give Grandma a big kiss. | 是不是要给奶奶一个大大的亲亲呢 |
[1:17:39] | – I’m too tired for kisses. – Buddy. | -太累了不想亲 -宝贝 |
[1:17:41] | That’s okay. I’ll get lots of kisses next weekend. | 没事 反正我下个周末会有许许多多的亲亲 |
[1:17:46] | We want to take him to the Fall Festival in Kutztown | 我们想带他去参加库茨敦的秋祭会 |
[1:17:48] | where the Clydesdales are. | 那里有许多的挽马 |
[1:17:54] | – See you. – Bye. | -再见 -拜 |
[1:17:58] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:18:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:18:06] | – Bye, Grandpa. – Bye. | -拜拜 爷爷 -拜 |
[1:18:26] | Goodbye. | 拜拜 |
[1:18:39] | Bye, Mom. | 拜拜 妈妈 |
[1:18:41] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:19:03] | You’re getting sentimental in your old age. | 人老了 容易伤感 |
[1:19:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:19:10] | Well, might as well have some coffee. | 最好来点咖啡 |
[1:19:36] | Yo! Idiots! | 白痴们 |
[1:19:42] | Can I carry him? | 我可以带小熊吗 |
[1:19:44] | No, bud. Only what fits in the bag, all right? | 不行 只能带包里能装下的 |
[1:19:52] | What about my pockets? | 我的零花钱呢 |
[1:19:54] | All your pockets. | 都可以带上 |
[1:21:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:21:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:21:54] | Bud? I’ll be back in a moment, okay? | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[1:21:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:22:32] | Hey, bud. | 喂 伙计 |
[1:22:35] | So… | 嗯… |
[1:22:37] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:22:39] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[1:22:43] | They’re calling all the party animals. | 他们叫上了所有派对的小动物 |
[1:22:45] | 922 Yetta Street. | 耶塔大街922号 |
[1:22:49] | I know where that is. | 我知道在哪 |
[1:22:50] | Okay? Here we go. | 好了吗 我们出发 |
[1:23:11] | Yeah, taillight matches any 2004 to 2009 Prius. | 尾灯匹配所有04年到09年的普锐斯 |
[1:23:15] | What kind of criminal drives a Prius? | 什么罪犯会开普锐斯 |
[1:23:17] | A socially responsible one. | 有社会责任感的 |
[1:23:19] | There’s over 1,000 registered in the city, 7,000 in the state. | 光本市就有一千辆以上 全州七千辆 |
[1:23:23] | – How many are registered to felons? – Six in the state. | -有多少在重犯名下 -州里六辆 |
[1:23:26] | Four to embezzlers, white-collar criminals, | 四个是盗用公款的白领罪犯 |
[1:23:28] | one to a rapist, one to a murderer. | 一个强奸犯 一个谋杀犯 |
[1:23:30] | – Start with the murderer. – She’s in prison for life. | -从谋杀犯开始 -她被判了无期 |
[1:23:34] | Rapist is out. | 强奸犯在外面 |
[1:23:39] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[1:23:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:23:48] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:23:51] | – Good to see you. – It’s good to see you, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你 |
[1:23:57] | – Hi, Luke. – It’s a pony. | -你好 卢克 -这是只小马 |
[1:24:00] | Those aren’t easy to wrap. | 这种可不容易包装 |
[1:24:05] | You know the party is not until 11:00, right? | 你知道派对十一点才开始吧 |
[1:24:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:24:09] | What is it? Around 9:00? | 现在几点 九点左右? |
[1:24:11] | I’m sorry. I should’ve read it more carefully. | 对不起 我应该看得更仔细点的 |
[1:24:13] | It’s no problem. Why don’t you go give this to Carrie? | 没关系 去把这个拿给凯莉吧 |
[1:24:21] | Well, I guess you can help. | 你可以来帮忙 |
[1:24:22] | Actually, I’ve gotta go and run some errands. | 其实我得走了 有点事情要处理 |
[1:24:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:29] | We’ll see you later then. | 那回头见 |
[1:24:32] | Thanks so much. | 多谢你了 |
[1:24:39] | He has my parents’ phone number. | 他有我父母的电话 |
[1:24:42] | In his jacket. Top pocket of his jacket. | 在他外套里 外套上面的兜里 |
[1:24:48] | If I’m running late. | 如果我来晚了的话 |
[1:24:50] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:25:02] | The rapist is in a wheelchair. | 强奸犯坐了轮椅 |
[1:25:04] | Not sure if that was karma or just bad luck. | 不知道是报应还是纯属倒霉 |
[1:25:06] | The murderer. Where is she incarcerated? | 那个谋杀犯 她监禁在哪 |
[1:25:08] | County, right here in town. | 县监狱 就在城里 |
[1:25:09] | Does she have a husband or a kid old enough to drive? | 她有丈夫吗 或者能开车的孩子 |
[1:25:27] | Yes? What? | 怎么了 |
[1:25:29] | Lara Brennan’s blood work. | 劳拉·布伦南的验血结果 |
[1:25:34] | Get the lab. | 接实验室 |
[1:25:42] | You pissed somebody off, that’s for sure. | 你惹到谁了 肯定的 |
[1:25:50] | It’s still busy. I’ll keep trying. | 还是占线 我接着试 |
[1:25:52] | No. Get an ambulance. | 不用了 叫救护车 |
[1:25:54] | Take her to University Hospital. I’ll meet them there. | 带她去大学医院 在那见面 |
[1:25:59] | Right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:26:02] | Husband, schoolteacher. | 丈夫 大学老师 |
[1:26:04] | You got a home address? | 家庭地址有吗 |
[1:27:12] | No car in the garage. You want to get a warrant? | 车库是空的 要逮捕证吗 |
[1:27:15] | Yeah. | 要 |
[1:27:46] | Get the warrant. | 去办逮捕证 |
[1:28:31] | Lara Brennan’s being transferred to University Hospital. | 劳拉·布伦南被转移到大学医院了 |
[1:28:33] | – Right now? – Right now. | -现在吗 -就现在 |
[1:28:35] | Have them call the escort vehicle. | 让他们派护卫车 |
[1:28:37] | Tell them we’ll meet them at the hospital in less than 10. | 告诉他们我们十分钟内到医院 |
[1:28:44] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re here. Prisoner’s secure. No problems. | 是 我们在 囚犯很安全 没问题 |
[1:28:49] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[1:28:52] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 把手举到我能看见的地方 |
[1:28:53] | John? | 约翰? |
[1:28:54] | And the phone. | 还有电话 |
[1:28:56] | What are you doing here, John? | 你在这干什么 约翰 |
[1:28:57] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放在头上 |
[1:28:59] | John, what are you doing? | 约翰 你在干什么 |
[1:29:01] | Uncuff her. Kneel down. | 松开她 跪下 |
[1:29:05] | John, stop this. | 约翰 住手 |
[1:29:08] | Kneel down. Face the wall. | 跪下 面壁 |
[1:29:15] | Unit 2242 secure. | 2242分队安全 |
[1:29:17] | – She just said… – Just take the light. | -她刚才说…-把警灯放上 |
[1:29:24] | Hands and feet, pull ’em as tight as you can. | 手和脚 系得越紧越好 |
[1:29:26] | You walk out that door with him, you will both be dead. | 你跟他走出那道门 你们俩就都死定了 |
[1:29:30] | – Shut up. – John, he’s right. | -闭嘴 -约翰 他是对的 |
[1:29:31] | Listen to him. You’re gonna get us killed. | 听他的 你会让我们都没命的 |
[1:29:33] | – Why are you doing this? – Because we have no other choice! | -你为什么这样 -因为我们别无选择 |
[1:29:36] | – Put’em on. – No. That’s not true! | -穿上 -不 不是这样的 |
[1:29:38] | – Put the clothes on, Lara. – No. | -把衣服穿上 劳拉 -不 |
[1:29:39] | – Now! – No! | -现在 -不 |
[1:29:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:29:43] | You call your son and tell him you’re not coming. | 你给儿子打电话告诉他你不能去了 |
[1:29:46] | – Where is he? – He’s waiting for you. | -他在哪 -他在等你 |
[1:29:48] | You wanna tell him you’re not coming? | 你想告诉他你不去了吗 |
[1:29:49] | – How can you do this to me? – Push “send.” | -你怎么能这样对我 -摁拨号键 |
[1:29:51] | Tell him I’m not coming, either. | 告诉他我也不去了 |
[1:29:53] | – John. – Does it look like I’m going home, Lara? | -约翰 -我看起来像要回家吗 劳拉 |
[1:29:56] | You call him, tell him he’s alone now | 你打给他 告诉他现在他孤零零了 |
[1:30:00] | and his mom and dad are not coming back. | 他爸爸妈妈都不回去了 |
[1:30:03] | Jesus, John. | 天哪 约翰 |
[1:30:06] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[1:30:20] | I’m Dr. Lifson. You’ve got a patient here from County Jail. | 我是利弗森医生 有个县监狱来的病人 |
[1:30:23] | Lara Brennan? | 劳拉·布伦南 |
[1:30:24] | Yes, we started an IV. D50 with 20 units of insulin. | 先静脉注射了50%葡萄糖和二十单位胰岛素 |
[1:30:36] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:30:44] | Security! | 保安 |
[1:30:47] | Security! | 保安 |
[1:30:50] | Out! Out! | 出去 出去 |
[1:31:20] | – Hey, hey. – Back away! | -喂 -退回去 |
[1:31:22] | – Now don’t be stupid. – You stay back! | -别犯傻 -待在那别动 |
[1:31:23] | We have units at every exit, John. | 每个出口都有警察 约翰 |
[1:31:25] | You will be shot trying to leave. | 你想逃的话会被射中的 |
[1:31:26] | Hit the button, Lara. | 关门 劳拉 |
[1:31:27] | – Stop. – Hit the button! | -住手 -按下关门键 |
[1:31:29] | John, do not do this. | 约翰 别这样 |
[1:31:31] | – Where are the stairs? – There. | -楼梯在哪 -那边 |
[1:31:34] | Male and female, white lab coats, parking levels. | 一男一女 身穿白大褂 地下 |
[1:31:38] | Hey. It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[1:31:42] | Look at me, look at me. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 看着我 看着我 一切都会没事的 |
[1:31:45] | Just do what I say when I say it. Everything will be okay. | 就按我说的做 一切都会没事的 |
[1:31:49] | Lara, take the coat off. | 劳拉 把白大褂脱掉 |
[1:31:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:31:57] | It’s okay. You stay here. | 好了 你留在这 |
[1:31:59] | All security personnel… | 所有保安人员 |
[1:32:13] | – Watch the door! – Yeah. | -盯着门 -是 |
[1:32:48] | Stop. | 站住 |
[1:32:50] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:32:52] | Who’s in the lobby? | 谁在门厅 |
[1:32:57] | Hey, listen. Is anybody in the lobby? | 听着 有人在门厅吗 |
[1:33:15] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[1:33:19] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:33:22] | Great! | 妈的 |
[1:33:24] | Back here! | 回这边来 |
[1:33:30] | Move. | 让开 |
[1:33:35] | Let’s get moving! | 我们走 |
[1:33:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:33:48] | Here! | 这边 |
[1:34:11] | Go Penguins! | 前进吧企鹅 |
[1:34:13] | Let your hair down. | 把头发放下来 |
[1:34:23] | Harris, that way. Go! | 哈里斯 那边 走 |
[1:34:41] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:34:58] | Harris, they’re in the subway. Harris! The subway! | 哈里斯 他们在地铁里 哈里斯 地铁 |
[1:35:01] | Got it. | 收到 |
[1:35:15] | They’re on the platform! | 他们在站台上 |
[1:35:16] | Block stations in either directions! | 把两边车站都封住 |
[1:35:18] | Call the Port Authority. Stop all the trains! | 找港务局 停住所有列车 |
[1:35:35] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:35:38] | What are we doing? | 我们在干什么 |
[1:35:43] | Stand clear of the closing doors, please. | 请离门远一点 |
[1:35:49] | Move! Pittsburgh PD! | 让开 匹兹堡警局 |
[1:35:52] | The train on track four, I want it stopped. Stop that train! | 四号轨道上的列车 让它停下 停下 |
[1:36:09] | Next stop… | 下一站… |
[1:36:47] | Hold on to me. | 抱住我 |
[1:36:48] | Hey, kid, two hands. | 孩子 用两只手扶 |
[1:37:03] | No. No. | 不对 不对 |
[1:37:13] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:37:17] | There. | 那边 |
[1:38:03] | – Red light. – Hold on. | -红灯 -扶好 |
[1:38:04] | Red light! | 红灯 |
[1:38:30] | Ring the city. Close bus and train stations. | 全城警戒 关闭汽车站和火车站 |
[1:38:33] | And get their description to the state police. | 把他们的外貌特征发到州警察局 |
[1:38:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:38:36] | – How old is their damn kid? – Six. | -他们的屁孩子多大 -六岁 |
[1:38:39] | Find out where he is. | 找到他 |
[1:38:46] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – You would’ve stopped me. | -你为什么不告诉我 -你会阻止我的 |
[1:38:49] | Your insulin is in here. | 你的胰岛素在这 |
[1:38:51] | There’s a case in here. It’s got a brush, moisturizer, makeup. | 这有个包 刷子 润肤霜 化妆品 |
[1:38:54] | Everything you had was old. I hope I got it right. | 都是以前的 希望我拿对了 |
[1:39:07] | You remember where you last saw him? | 你记得最后在哪看见他的吗 |
[1:39:09] | You want to take a guess who just escaped from jail? | 想猜猜看刚刚谁越狱了吗 |
[1:39:12] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[1:39:19] | – Hello. – Hi. I’m here to pick up my son. | -你好 -你好 我来接我儿子 |
[1:39:22] | They aren’t back yet. | 他们还没回来呢 |
[1:39:25] | Back from where? | 从哪回来 |
[1:39:26] | From the zoo. | 从动物园 |
[1:39:31] | It’s a zoo party. | 这是个动物园派对 |
[1:39:34] | They should be back in about an hour | 他们应该再有一个小时就回来了 |
[1:39:36] | if you’d like to wait. | 如果你想等的话 |
[1:39:37] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[1:39:43] | What’s wrong? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[1:39:46] | – Where is he? Where’s Luke? – He’s at the party. | -他在哪 卢克在哪 -在派对 |
[1:39:49] | What party? You said the party was here. | 什么派对 你说派对在这开的 |
[1:39:50] | I was wrong. She’s taken them to the zoo. | 我搞错了 她把他们带到动物园去了 |
[1:39:55] | – Destination, Pittsburgh Zoo. – She? | -目的地 匹兹堡动物园 -她谁 |
[1:39:59] | Estimated drive time, 17 minutes. | 预计行驶时间 十七分钟 |
[1:40:03] | Carrie’s mother, Nicole. | 凯莉的妈妈 妮可 |
[1:40:26] | Check the neighbors! | 检查附近 |
[1:40:27] | We’re looking for the boy | 我们要找那个男孩 |
[1:40:28] | and anything they’ve noticed in the last few days. | 问问这几天街坊们看到的事 |
[1:41:38] | Time to destination, 11 minutes. | 剩余时间 十一分钟 |
[1:41:48] | In 1,000 feet, bear left. | 前方300米 左转 |
[1:41:58] | In 500 feet, bear left. | 前方150米 左转 |
[1:42:08] | In 100 feet, bear left. | 前方30米 左转 |
[1:42:15] | Bear left. | 左转 |
[1:42:24] | You took the wrong turn. | 你转错弯了 |
[1:42:26] | John, the zoo’s behind us. You took the wrong turn. | 约翰 动物园在后面 你转错了 |
[1:42:28] | Babe, what are you doing? | 宝贝 你在干什么 |
[1:42:29] | She’ll call my parents. | 她会给我父母打电话的 |
[1:42:31] | – What? – They’ll look after him, | -什么 -他们会照顾他的 |
[1:42:32] | and I’ll figure out a way of getting him to us. | 我会找到办法团聚的 |
[1:42:34] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:42:35] | I tried! There’s no more time! | 我试过了 没时间了 |
[1:42:37] | Any second now, there’s gonna be a roadblock ahead of us. | 现在 我们前面随时会有路障 |
[1:42:39] | It might be there now! | 可能现在已经在那了 |
[1:42:40] | If we don’t get out now, we don’t get out! | 如果我们现在不逃 就逃不掉了 |
[1:42:42] | I’ll find a way of getting him to us, all right? | 我会找到办法和他团聚的 好吗 |
[1:42:45] | I’ll find a way. | 我会找到办法的 |
[1:46:16] | No, really, it’s fine. | 不用 真的 没事 |
[1:46:18] | I just can’t thank you enough for taking care of him. | 你帮忙照顾他 真不知道该怎么谢谢你 |
[1:46:19] | Hey, it was our pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[1:47:22] | I’m going to sit back here, okay? | 我就坐在后面 好吗 |
[1:47:26] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[1:48:00] | 北 洲际公路79 | |
[1:48:09] | The traffic is backing up at the toll plazas. | 车辆从收费站处滞留 |
[1:48:12] | It’s worse downtown | 城里情况更糟 |
[1:48:13] | where police have cordoned off the train station | 警察封住了火车站 |
[1:48:14] | and are searching all passengers. | 正在搜查所有乘客 |
[1:48:16] | Joining us from Union Station, | 到联盟车站加入我们吧 |
[1:48:18] | our very own Sylvia Patterson. | 西尔维亚帕特森发来报道 |
[1:48:19] | John? | 约翰 |
[1:48:25] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:48:37] | We’re going to the train station. | 我们去火车站 |
[1:49:22] | – Stay in the car. – Okay. | -在车里等我 -好 |
[1:50:07] | Sir, I’m sorry the mayor was delayed, | 先生 十分抱歉市长行程被耽搁了 |
[1:50:10] | but I did not tell them to stop every vehicle. | 但我没让他们拦下所有车 |
[1:50:12] | Just the ones with a couple and a child. | 只拦一对夫妇带着个孩子的 |
[1:50:16] | Sir, I know my… | 先生 我知道我… |
[1:50:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[1:50:58] | Are you sure $20 is enough? | 你确定只要二十块吗 |
[1:51:00] | Ticket to Buffalo costs three times that. | 到水牛城的票价是这三倍 |
[1:51:04] | Yeah. We’re going that way anyway. | 没错 反正我们也要去那 |
[1:52:08] | Go wider. Send their photos to every | 扩大范围 把他们的照片发到 |
[1:52:10] | train, bus station and airport in a 300-mile radius. | 五百公里内所有火车站 汽车站和机场 |
[1:52:13] | So Ohio, Maryland, West Virginia, | 那就是俄亥俄 马里兰 西弗吉尼亚 |
[1:52:16] | New York, New Jersey, Virginia, | 纽约 新泽西 弗吉尼亚 |
[1:52:17] | Michigan, Kentucky and Indiana? | 密西根 肯塔基和印第安纳州 |
[1:52:20] | You know what direction they’re going in, smart-ass? | 你知道他们去哪个方向了吗 机灵鬼 |
[1:52:33] | – See you again, Tom. – Thanks again. | -再见 汤姆 -再次谢谢 |
[1:52:50] | You want to see it? | 你想看看吗 |
[1:52:51] | Only if it will tell me where they are. | 除非它能告诉我他们在哪 |
[1:52:53] | Not so lucky. | 没这么走运 |
[1:53:16] | Excuse me. Do you call this coffee? | 不好意思 你觉得这能算咖啡吗 |
[1:53:27] | How many airports in Ontario and Quebec? | 安大略和魁北克有多少机场 |
[1:53:29] | You want me to stop calling and count? | 你想让我停下来数数吗 |
[1:53:33] | – Long way to go with just a carry-on. – I’m sorry? | -这么远距离只有随身行李吗 -什么 |
[1:53:36] | Long way to go with just a carry-on. | 这么远的距离只有随身行李 |
[1:53:40] | You know how many times you guys have lost our bags? | 知不知道你们多少次弄丢行李了 |
[1:53:44] | Here’s your tickets and boarding passes. | 你们的票和登机牌 |
[1:53:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:53:52] | They found the parents. | 找到他父母了 |
[1:54:18] | You decided to go for a drive for the entire day? | 你们开了一整天车? |
[1:54:22] | George wanted to see the leaves. | 乔治想看看树叶 |
[1:54:39] | And you have absolutely no idea where they’re going, right? | 你完全不知道他们去哪了 是吗 |
[1:54:42] | I told you. We never spoke. | 告诉过你了 我们都不说话 |
[1:55:16] | I’ll do this. | 我来 |
[1:55:28] | Go ahead, Luke. | 往前走 卢克 |
[1:55:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:55:47] | You look like you need to get away. | 你看起来需要休息 |
[1:56:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:56:03] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧伙计 |
[1:56:35] | – Too bad you didn’t find more of it. – Yeah. | -没找到更多的 太糟糕了 -是啊 |
[1:56:39] | And I wish I could figure out where this is. | 真希望我能想出来这是哪 |
[1:56:42] | I checked Web sites for every tourist destination I could think of. | 我在网上查了能想到的所有旅游景点 |
[1:56:47] | – That’s the Presidential Palace. – What? | -这是总统府 -什么 |
[1:56:49] | It was all over CNN when it collapsed during the earthquake. | 地震塌了的时候 电视上全是 |
[1:56:56] | We know where they’re going! | 我们知道他们要去哪了 |
[1:56:58] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[1:57:00] | Thank you for waiting. We’ll soon begin boarding by rows. | 谢谢您的等待 我们马上开始排队登机 |
[1:57:07] | Hold them at the gate. Take a look. | 到门口拦住他们 看看这个 |
[1:57:11] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:57:34] | Excuse me, folks. No one else on. | 让一让 大家 不能再登机了 |
[1:57:37] | Excuse me, folks. Excuse me. Excuse me, please. | 让一让 让一让 请让一让 |
[1:57:58] | Sorry. There’s no one by that description on this flight. | 对不起 这架飞机上没有那样的人 |
[1:58:01] | No. They’re on it. | 不对 他们在上面 |
[1:58:03] | Do you have the photographs? | 你有照片吗 |
[1:58:04] | We have the photographs. They’re not on this plane. | 我们有照片 他们不在这架飞机上 |
[1:58:09] | Are there any other flights to Haiti tonight? | 今晚还有到海地的航班吗 |
[1:58:12] | Are there any other flights to Haiti tonight? | 今晚还有到海地的航班吗 |
[1:58:16] | No other flights. Anything else? | 没有其它航班了 还有事吗 |
[1:58:24] | No. No. Thank you. | 没 没了 谢谢 |
[1:58:30] | It’s starting to rain. | 开始下雨了 |
[1:58:37] | I’ll call the FBI. | 我去给联邦调查局打电话 |
[1:58:45] | You ever ask yourself why we found this bag | 你有没有想过为什么我们找到了这个袋子 |
[1:58:48] | and not the others? | 却没找到其它的 |
[1:58:58] | The captain has switched off the seat belt light. | 机长关闭了安全带指示灯 |
[1:59:01] | Flight time to Caracas, Venezuela this evening | 今晚飞往委内瑞拉加拉加斯的航班 |
[1:59:04] | is five hours and 32 minutes. | 飞行时间为五小时三十二分 |
[1:59:06] | While in your seat, | 在座位上时 |
[1:59:07] | the captain asks that you keep your seat belt fastened. | 机长请求您系好安全带 |
[1:59:16] | This guy’s a teacher? | 这人是个老师? |
[1:59:19] | At a community college. | 在社区大学 |
[2:03:06] | – She heard a button pop. – What? | -她听到有扣子掉了 -什么 |
[2:03:15] | She heard a button pop. | 她听到有扣子掉了 |
[2:03:24] | Was it raining when we searched the scene? | 我们搜查现场的时候下雨了吗 |
[2:03:27] | Three years ago? | 三年以前? |
[2:03:29] | What are we doing here? | 我们现在在干嘛 |
[2:03:57] | Why don’t you act like a cop? Grab the other side. | 专业一点好不好 抓住另一边 |
[2:04:00] | You’re out of your mind. | 你已经疯了 |
[2:04:03] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[2:04:09] | You got it? | 扶稳了吗 |
[2:04:25] | You really thought you were gonna find it? | 你真以为能找得到? |