英文名称:The Nest
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | Arthur Davis please. | 请帮我接亚瑟·戴维斯 |
[02:14] | Who shall I say is calling? | 您怎么称呼 |
[02:15] | – Rory O’Hara. – One moment. | -罗里·奥哈拉 -请稍等 |
[02:22] | About fucking time! | 也是时候了 |
[02:26] | Hello, you old bastard. | 你好 老混蛋 |
[02:27] | Hello, and how are you, dear boy? | 你好 你怎么样 小伙子 |
[03:07] | Good morning, my darling. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[03:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:57] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[04:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:22] | – There you go. – Thanks, Rory. | -给 -谢谢 罗里 |
[04:24] | Thanks Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[04:35] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[04:40] | Knock it off. | 别闹了 |
[04:52] | Have a good day, bub. | 过得开心点 兄弟 |
[04:53] | See you later, Dad. | 回头见 爸爸 |
[04:55] | Later shit-for-brains. | 回头见 笨蛋 |
[05:09] | Yesterday, President Reagan announced | 昨日 里根总统宣布 |
[05:11] | that effective May 19th, | 对从欧共体进口的 |
[05:12] | quotas would be set on imports of chocolate, apples, pear juice, | 巧克力 苹果 梨汁 以及廉价白葡萄酒的 |
[05:16] | and lower priced white wine, | 配额限制 |
[05:17] | coming from members of the European community. | 将于6月19日生效 |
[05:20] | The US consumer will no immediate… | 美国消费者不会立刻… |
[05:38] | Bill, I know you’ll figure this out for me, thank you. | 比尔 我知道你会帮我搞定的 谢谢 |
[05:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:43] | Hi Margie. | 你好 玛吉 |
[05:44] | Hi Al, here’s rent for me. | 你好 艾 这是我的租金 |
[05:47] | I’m sorry it’s a bit late. | 抱歉我有点晚了 |
[05:48] | No problem, I told Joe you’d be a little late. | 不要紧 我跟乔说过你会比较晚 |
[05:52] | You also owe me directly for two lessons, three after today. | 你还欠我两节课的钱 今天过后就是三节了 |
[05:56] | I have cash for the days that I owe you already. | 之前欠你的我已经带了现金过来 |
[05:59] | That’s fine. | 那就好 |
[06:05] | Watch your hands. | 看着你的手 |
[06:07] | Remember, your spine into his spine, think forward. | 记住 你的脊椎要对准它的脊椎 提前想好 |
[06:11] | Keep going! | 继续 |
[06:13] | Halt, halt, halt. | 停 停 停 |
[06:17] | Get your reins, yeah yeah, walk on. | 拿好缰绳 对 继续走 |
[06:20] | Walk on. | 继续走 |
[06:25] | Get through that wall now, look where you’re going. | 现在穿过那堵墙 看着前面的路 |
[06:26] | Good. | 好 |
[06:29] | Better. | 好些了 |
[06:31] | Now what’s your leg doing? | 你的腿干什么呢 |
[06:33] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:35] | Is it, is it squeezy? | 是在挤压马腹吗 |
[06:41] | Beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[06:57] | Yes! | 好 |
[07:03] | Yes! | 好 |
[07:04] | Nine-nine, next goal wins, old man. | 九比九 再进一球就赢了 老头 |
[07:07] | Old man. | 老头 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:10] | Got it. | 开球了 |
[07:16] | No | 不 |
[07:17] | Yes, champion of the house! | 好 家庭赛冠军 |
[07:22] | 10-nine. | 十比九 |
[07:32] | – Thanks Peter. – Staying for dinner? | -谢了 彼得 -你留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[07:34] | No thanks, I gotta get home. | 不了 谢谢 我得回家 |
[07:37] | – Later. – Later. | -回头见 -回头见 |
[07:41] | Dad cheated. | 爸爸作弊 |
[07:43] | I didn’t. I didn’t. | 我没有 我没有 |
[08:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:48] | I think we need to move. | 我们得搬家 |
[08:54] | There’s an opportunity. | 有个机会 |
[09:00] | Where? | 搬去哪里 |
[09:02] | London. | 伦敦 |
[09:04] | Go fuck yourself. | 滚蛋吧 |
[09:07] | Things are drying up here, for me. | 我在这里机会越来越少 |
[09:10] | What are you talking about? I thought things were great. | 你说什么呢 我还以为挺顺利的 |
[09:12] | I’m running out of options. | 我的选择越来越少了 |
[09:15] | – But money’s fine, right? – Yeah. | -但钱还够用 对吗 -对 |
[09:18] | Right? | 对吗 |
[09:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:21] | So? | 所以 |
[09:22] | – Won’t be soon. – How soon? | -最近不会有问题 -到底多久 |
[09:25] | It’s not your concern, because I’ll take care of it. | 你不用担心这个 我会处理好的 |
[09:28] | It is my concern when you wake me up in the morning | 既然你早上把我叫醒 |
[09:29] | and you tell me we need to move. | 还说我们要搬家 我当然要担心 |
[09:31] | I didn’t say that, I said, there’s an opportunity. | 我没那么说 我说有个机会 |
[09:34] | Arthur Davis has been in touch. | 亚瑟·戴维斯联系我了 |
[09:36] | He wants me to head up a new division of his company. | 他想请我领导他公司的一个新分部 |
[09:39] | You want to go back to Arthur? | 你想回去为亚瑟工作 |
[09:40] | It’s not going back to Arthur. | 不是回亚瑟那里 |
[09:42] | It’s me, having my own company, backed by Arthur. | 是我拥有自己的公司 由亚瑟资助 |
[09:45] | Look, London is about to be booming. | 伦敦的经济正要腾飞 |
[09:50] | Regulations are changed, the culture’s changed. | 规制变了 文化也变了 |
[09:54] | This is a chance to make some real money again. | 现在有机会再赚笔大钱了 |
[09:58] | We do this, it changes everything. | 我们这么做 能改变一切 |
[10:00] | Stop, Rory I don’t want to change everything. | 别说了 罗里 我不想改变一切 |
[10:02] | We’ll build you your own stables. | 我们能给你建私人马厩 |
[10:02] | Stop trying to sell me on it. | 别跟我推销了 |
[10:04] | I wouldn’t have to sell you on it, | 如果你有点远见 |
[10:05] | if you had some vision, you’re so fucking risk-averse. | 我也用不着跟你推销 你总是规避风险 |
[10:12] | You shouldn’t be working for someone else. | 你不该为别人打工 |
[10:19] | Be your own boss. | 自己当老板 |
[10:21] | Build your own place. | 打造自己的事业 |
[10:23] | Own your own horses. | 拥有自己的马匹 |
[10:26] | – This’ll be our fourth move in 10 years. – Don’t look backwards, | -这将是我们十年内第四次搬家 -别回头看 |
[10:29] | look forwards, this is a fresh start. | 向前看 这是个全新的开始 |
[10:31] | This was our fresh start. | 这里本来就是全新的开始 |
[10:32] | This was our permanent move, remember? | 当时说要定居在这里的 记得吗 |
[10:34] | Well, things don’t always work out as planned. | 事情并不总能按计划发展 |
[10:37] | Things never work out the way you plan. | 事情从来没按你的计划发展过 |
[10:41] | I moved back here for you, to be near your family. | 我是为了你搬到这里的 为了能离你的家人近一点 |
[10:45] | It’s not working for me. | 但我在这里不行 |
[10:50] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[10:54] | For fuck’s sake, Rory. | 真见鬼 罗里 |
[12:01] | Come on. Come on baby. | 好了 好了 宝贝 |
[12:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:53] | Something doesn’t feel right, Mom. | 感觉不太对 妈妈 |
[12:55] | Oh please, it’s exciting. | 拜托 这多刺激啊 |
[12:58] | Most people never get to live overseas, | 大部分人一辈子都没机会到国外生活 |
[13:00] | so just go with it okay, don’t worry so much. | 所以适应就好 别太担心 |
[13:03] | If I don’t worry, nobody will. | 我不担心的话就没人会担心了 |
[13:05] | It’s not your job to worry, | 你用不着担心 |
[13:07] | you leave that to your husband. | 把这个留给你老公操心 |
[13:08] | It scares me that you actually think that. | 你居然这么想 真的吓到我了 |
[13:10] | Why give yourself the added stress, huh? | 何必给自己增加压力 |
[13:14] | You know it’s taking a toll on your face. | 已经加速你的衰老了 |
[13:16] | – No it is, you’re too young… – Okay Mom, thanks. | -真的 你还年轻 不该… -好了 妈妈 谢谢 |
[13:20] | You always try to make things more complicated than the are. | 你总把事情想得过于复杂 |
[13:23] | I’m not the difficult one here. | 难搞的人又不是我 |
[13:26] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不是 |
[13:29] | I’m just saying that these are his decisions, | 我只是说这些是他的决定 |
[13:31] | and you just accept that, and you will feel better. | 你只要接受就行 这样感觉会好得多 |
[13:33] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我就想说这个 |
[13:36] | Well it does worry me that he doesn’t have any family over there. | 他在那边无亲无故 确实让我很担心 |
[13:39] | – It’s not his fault. – I’m not saying it’s his fault, | -这不是他的错 -我没说这是他的错 |
[13:41] | – I’m just saying he doesn’t have any… – It sounds like you are. | -我只是说他没有 -你的话就是那个感觉 |
[13:43] | People, I’m not, I’m just. | 人脉 我没有 我只是 |
[13:54] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[13:56] | What? | 什么 |
[13:56] | I actually might miss you. | 我可能会想念你 |
[14:04] | Of course you will baby, | 你当然会了 宝贝 |
[14:05] | I’m your mama and I’m a good time. | 我是你妈妈 而且我这么有趣 |
[14:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:57] | How about this? | 如何 |
[14:59] | How about this? | 如何 |
[15:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:02] | Love you so. | 爱你 |
[15:03] | Did you miss me, I missed you. | 你想我吗 我想你 |
[15:07] | How about this? | 如何 |
[15:09] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[15:10] | I’m okay. | 还行吧 |
[15:12] | Oh, excuse me please? | 不好意思 |
[15:14] | Take a photo of me and the family. | 能帮我和家人拍个照吗 |
[15:15] | Not a problem at all. | 完全没问题 |
[15:16] | It’s that one there. | 就是那个键 |
[15:17] | Excellent. | 好的 |
[15:21] | – For smiles. – That’s lovely. | -笑一个 -真温馨 |
[15:25] | – Fantastic. – Thank you. Oh wait, Sam, Sam! | -棒极了 -谢谢 等等 萨姆 萨姆 |
[15:28] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[15:29] | You’re missing the photograph. | 你要错过拍照了 |
[15:32] | One more? Okay. | 还要拍一张 好 |
[15:33] | Are you jet-lagged? | 你还在倒时差吗 |
[15:34] | A little bit, yeah. | 嗯 是有点 |
[15:36] | That’s fine. | 没事的 |
[15:39] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:40] | It needs work but it’s incredible isn’t it? | 需要装修 但相当不错 不是吗 |
[15:43] | I paid the rent for the year, | 我付了整年的房租 |
[15:44] | with the option to buy. | 还有购买优先权 |
[15:46] | Hey, these floorboards were laid in the 1700’s, | 地板是18世纪铺的 |
[15:50] | when the place was remodeled. | 那时这里翻修过 |
[15:52] | Still in perfect condition. | 保养得很完美 |
[15:54] | Look at this, Bean, look at this. | 看看这个 本恩 看看 |
[15:56] | This table, Elizabethan style, | 这桌子 伊丽莎白时期的风格 |
[15:59] | well over a hundred years old. | 有一百多岁了 |
[16:01] | And this is a good story, the estate agent told me, | 而且听好了 房产中介告诉我 |
[16:03] | it’s always offered to the person | 每个人租下这栋房子的时候 |
[16:05] | whoever takes over the lease, | 都会配有这张桌子 |
[16:06] | because it’s so bloody big, | 因为这桌子太大了 |
[16:08] | it doesn’t fit in most houses. | 大多数房子里都放不下 |
[16:11] | This is beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[16:12] | They don’t make things like this anymore. | 现在没人造这样的桌子了 |
[16:15] | Yes Sam, that’s all for you. | 对 萨姆 都是你的 |
[16:17] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[16:18] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[16:18] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[16:19] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[16:21] | Ben, Ben, Sam. | 本 本 萨姆 |
[16:25] | Secret door. | 暗门 |
[16:28] | Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin stayed here | 齐柏林飞船 齐柏林飞船乐队住过这里 |
[16:31] | while they were recording one of their albums. | 录制他们的一张专辑 |
[16:47] | Wait wait wait, you haven’t seen the best bit. | 等等 等等 你们还没看到最棒的地方 |
[16:51] | Your own football pitch. | 你们自己的足球场 |
[16:53] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[17:11] | I started planning with the contractors. | 我和承包商开始规划了 |
[17:14] | We’re building a six-stall stables, | 我们要建个六栏马厩 |
[17:17] | and an outdoor school, right there. | 还要在那边建个露天教学场地 |
[17:21] | Everything here on the property is perfect. | 这房产的每一处都是完美的 |
[17:24] | Al, it’s what we always wanted. | 艾 这是我们一直想要的 |
[17:27] | What’s the rent? | 租金多少 |
[17:28] | Less than you think. | 没你想得那么多 |
[17:30] | Rory, it’s too big. | 罗里 这里太大了 |
[17:32] | Well, we’ll close the doors on the empty rooms. | 空房间的门可以锁起来 |
[17:34] | We’ll fill them eventually. | 到头来总会把它们填满的 |
[17:36] | We’ll fill them with us. | 我们用自己把它们填满 |
[17:37] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[18:16] | We’ll go for lunch, and see if there’s any common ground. | 我们一起吃个午餐 看看能不能达成一致 |
[18:19] | Look, you’ll be the last person I call every evening. | 我每晚睡前最后一个电话会打给你 |
[18:23] | I expect to be the first person you call every morning. | 我也希望你每天早上第一个电话会打给我 |
[18:26] | All right, love to Dorothy. Bye. | 好的 向多萝西问好 再见 |
[18:30] | I trained you well, Rory. | 我把你训练得很好 罗里 |
[18:32] | Anything I’ve learned that’s worthwhile | 我学到的任何有价值的东西 |
[18:34] | certainly didn’t come from you. | 都百分百不是从你那学的 |
[18:36] | Who was that? | 刚刚是谁 |
[18:37] | Ed Taylor. | 爱德·泰勒 |
[18:39] | – Speaking to him directly? – Of course. | -他本人吗 -当然 |
[18:41] | He loves me. | 他可喜欢我了 |
[18:42] | Impressive, any other updates? | 真厉害 还有其它进展吗 |
[18:45] | Plenty. | 好多 |
[18:47] | Chop chop. | 抓紧时间 |
[18:51] | The prodigal son of a bitch returns, eh? | 浪子回头了啊 |
[18:53] | Oh my god, when did you get so old? | 老天爷 你什么时候老成这样了 |
[18:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:58] | 10 years. | 十年了 |
[19:02] | God, you took to America well, didn’t you? | 老天 你在美国过得不错吧 |
[19:05] | – It’s really good to see you. – Yeah, and you. | -见到你真的太开心了 -我也是 |
[19:07] | – We’ll catch up, probably soon. – Yeah yeah yeah, | -我们回头再聊 估计晚点就可以 -好好好 |
[19:08] | when you’ve got time. | 等你有时间 |
[19:09] | I’ll check my two weeks and a season at your office. | 我晚点去你办公室查查球票 |
[19:12] | Don’t worry, this could defeat his fragile ego. | 别担心 可以打击一下他脆弱的自负 |
[19:16] | They want to vilify deregulation and privatization, | 他们会诋毁放松规制和私有化 |
[19:19] | but it’s gonna show the ordinary person | 但这会让百姓们看到 |
[19:21] | how to expect more, how to want more, | 他们可以期待更多 想要更多的东西 |
[19:24] | how to be their own boss. | 自己做老板 |
[19:26] | In America, everyone believes they can be anything. | 在美国 人人都相信自己可以成为任何人 |
[19:30] | Here, you’re supposed to settle for the station you’re born into. | 在这里 大家习惯于出身决定命运 |
[19:33] | This country needs to move with the times. | 我们国家得跟上时代步伐 |
[19:35] | And that is why we’ve brought him in. | 正因如此 我们拉他入伙 |
[19:39] | Ruthless vision for the future. | 他能冷静无情地看待未来 |
[19:41] | I’m sorry I went off on one. | 抱歉我之前离开了 |
[19:43] | Not at all, Rory. | 不必道歉 罗里 |
[19:44] | You’re in good company for it. | 你去的公司不错 |
[19:47] | -Bill. – The gentlemen has taken care of it. | -结账 -这位先生已经结账了 |
[19:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:53] | Rory, you cheeky fucker. | 罗里 你个小混蛋 |
[20:58] | And she was like, it’s not a hawk, it’s a howk. | 然后她说 不是”老阴” 是”老鹰” |
[21:02] | Literally. | 真的 |
[21:03] | What is her name? | 她叫什么 |
[21:04] | Missus Jenkins. | 詹金斯老师 |
[21:05] | Well that’s bullshit, I’m gonna go down there | 太扯淡了 我明天早上 |
[21:07] | – with you tomorrow morning. – Don’t be stupid woman, | -和你一起过去 -别犯傻 女人 |
[21:08] | Sam can take care of herself. | 萨姆自己能解决 |
[21:10] | Yeah, I can handle it, Mom. | 嗯 我能解决 妈妈 |
[21:12] | Well, she can’t speak to you like that. | 她不能这样和你说话 |
[21:14] | – Apparently she can. – How’s your school? | -显然她可以 -你的学校怎样 |
[21:16] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[21:17] | Yeah, it’s fine I guess. | 嗯 挺好的吧 |
[21:18] | Best school around. | 那是这附近最好的学校 |
[21:21] | A place I’d have dreamed of going to at your age. | 我像你这么大时做梦都想去的学校 |
[21:23] | I had to work very hard to get you in, | 我费了很大劲才把你搞进去的 |
[21:24] | you’re very lucky to be there. | 你能就读真的是非常幸运了 |
[21:27] | Yeah, it’s great, all of it. | 嗯 是很棒 一切都是 |
[21:30] | I’m full, may I please be excused? | 我饱了 请问我能离席了吗 |
[21:32] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[21:36] | A little bit more? | 再来一点 |
[22:24] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[22:26] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:33] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[22:44] | Hey, could you take a break please? | 你们能不能停一下 |
[22:46] | You’re distracting him. | 那声音让它分神 |
[22:47] | No no no no no. | 不不不 |
[22:48] | Go on. | 继续 |
[22:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:14] | Gorgeous animal. | 真是漂亮的动物 |
[23:18] | How is he? | 它状态如何 |
[23:19] | Fair. | 挺好的 |
[23:20] | Yeah, he’s fine, he’s a bit jumpy, | 嗯 挺好的 有点不安 |
[23:22] | but he just needs to run it off. | 但跑几圈就好了 |
[23:29] | Not so bad all this, is it? | 这一切也不是那么糟吧 |
[23:31] | – No, it’s not so bad. – Pardon? | -确实不是那么糟 -你说什么 |
[23:34] | No, it isn’t. | 确实不糟 |
[23:40] | I can’t wait to show you off, tonight. | 我都等不及今晚向大家炫耀你了 |
[24:20] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[24:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:23] | Right. Wait wait wait. | 好了 等等 |
[24:33] | God, God. | 老天 老天 |
[24:35] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[25:56] | This is Mister Donald Barker, | 这位是唐纳德·巴克先生 |
[25:58] | this is Mister and Missus Rory O’Hara just in from America. | 这是刚从美国回来的罗里·奥哈拉先生和夫人 |
[26:01] | Rory, you’re the man of the hour, sir. | 罗里 你简直是风云人物 |
[26:03] | Nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[26:03] | Likewise Donald, likewise. | 久仰 唐纳德 久仰 |
[26:05] | My name is Allison, that might have been confusing. | 我叫艾莉森 大家可能还不知道我的名字 |
[26:07] | Absolutely ravishing Allison, it’s lovely to meet you. | 你真是光彩照人 艾莉森 很高兴见到你 |
[26:09] | You too, ravishing that is. | 你也是 光彩照人 |
[26:12] | So you’re back here full time. | 所以你们是永久性地搬回来了吗 |
[26:13] | Oh yes. | 是的 |
[26:14] | I mean we’ll always keep our penthouse in New York. | 虽然我们会永远留着纽约的顶层公寓 |
[26:16] | We’ve just bought a beautiful farm, in Surrey, | 我们刚在萨里买了个漂亮的农场 |
[26:19] | and we’re thinking of a pied-à-terre in Mayfair. | 现在正考虑在梅费尔区买个公寓 |
[26:22] | You might, he’s my estate agent, and he’s brilliant. | 可以啊 我有个房产经理 他可棒了 |
[26:25] | He will get you to the head of the queue | 有好房产放出时 |
[26:26] | for the best properties available. | 他能帮你插队排到第一位去 |
[26:27] | Honestly, that would be fantastic. | 说真的 那样就太好了 |
[26:29] | Really, thank you. | 真的 谢谢你 |
[26:30] | So what did you do in America | 你在美国都做了些什么 |
[26:31] | to make you so legendary here? | 让你在这里成为了传奇 |
[26:32] | Hardly legendary. | 算不上传奇啦 |
[26:34] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[26:35] | Well I was with Salomon trading oil till ’79, | 1979年之前我一直在和所罗门石油贸易做生意 |
[26:38] | and I got sick of working for other people. | 然后我厌倦了为别人打工 |
[26:41] | I saw an opportunity. | 我发现了一个机遇 |
[26:45] | Patricia, my darling, | 帕特里夏 亲爱的 |
[26:48] | might I just borrow the lovely Allison for a moment? | 我能不能把可爱的艾莉森借走一会儿 |
[26:51] | Certainly darling, handle gently. | 当然可以亲爱的 要温柔点 |
[26:59] | The people we’re just about to meet, are unbearable. | 我们等会要见的人会让人难以忍受 |
[27:03] | Patricia said we have to invite everybody, | 帕特里夏说我们得邀请所有人 |
[27:06] | or there will be talk. | 不然他们会嚼舌根 |
[27:07] | I don’t give a damn, and I wish she didn’t either. | 我才不在乎呢 我希望她也能不在乎 |
[27:09] | If she didn’t give a damn, she wouldn’t be here. | 如果她不在乎 她就不是她了 |
[27:12] | That is true. | 确实 |
[27:13] | We take the good with the bad when we marry. | 结婚时我们好的坏的都全盘接受了 |
[27:16] | Although I think that’s all changing. | 但我觉得这一点在发生变化 |
[27:18] | People seem to want everything from their husbands and wives, | 人们似乎期望从自己的配偶身上得到一切 |
[27:22] | and expect every need to be fulfilled. | 希望自己的一切需求都被满足 |
[27:24] | Maybe that’s why there’s so much divorce. | 也许这就是为什么如今这么多人离婚 |
[27:27] | Too much expectation. | 期待过高了 |
[27:29] | Well, I hope you’re wrong. | 我希望你是错的 |
[27:30] | I think people should want it all. | 我觉得人们就应该期望得到一切 |
[27:33] | Well, that’s because | 那是因为 |
[27:34] | you are young enough to still be an idealist, | 你现在还年轻 还是理想主义者 |
[27:38] | but only just. | 但也快不年轻了 |
[27:45] | You should probably go to bed. | 你该上床了 |
[27:48] | I’m not tired. | 我不累 |
[27:51] | Well, go get in your bed and play with yourself. | 去你床上 自娱自乐去吧 |
[27:55] | Just pretend to be sleeping when they get back. | 等他们回来时装作在睡就行了 |
[28:01] | Can I stay up here? | 我能待在这里吗 |
[28:04] | This house scares me. | 这房子让我害怕 |
[28:06] | Me too, very creepy fuckin’ place, | 我也觉得 可怕的鬼地方 |
[28:08] | but I need some privacy, okay? | 但我需要一点隐私 好吗 |
[28:12] | You’re gonna need privacy too one day, | 有朝一日你也会需要隐私的 |
[28:14] | if you ever become a real live boy. | 只要你能变成一个真正的男孩 |
[28:18] | I’m worried you’re returning to your natural state | 我担心你会变回你的自然形态 |
[28:20] | of being a full-blown chimp. | 一只成年黑猩猩 |
[28:24] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[28:26] | Our mother is a liar Ben, | 我们的妈妈是个骗子 本 |
[28:28] | haven’t you figured that out yet? | 你还没看明白吗 |
[28:31] | You were born a monkey. | 你生来是只猴子 |
[28:32] | She just doesn’t want to tell you. | 她只是不想告诉你罢了 |
[28:34] | You’re stupid. | 你真蠢 |
[28:38] | Get out. | 快出去 |
[28:40] | Go! | 快 |
[28:48] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[29:25] | And I want to thank my darling Patricia | 我想感谢我亲爱的帕特里夏 |
[29:29] | for making these such memorable evenings. | 谢谢她带来了如此难忘的一晚 |
[29:34] | I also want to welcome home | 我还想欢迎一个人回家 |
[29:37] | one of the most talented men I know, | 他是我认识的最有才华的人之一 |
[29:40] | Mister Rory O’Hara, | 罗里·奥哈拉先生 |
[29:42] | who as a dangerously ambitious young man, | 他是一个野心勃勃的年轻人 |
[29:46] | was my highest earner in the pit, for many years, | 很多年来 他一直是我最能赚钱的员工 |
[29:53] | until he was tempted away by the American dream. | 直到他被美国梦勾引走了 |
[29:58] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[30:00] | Luckily for us, he got tired chasing that dream, | 但我们很幸运 他厌倦了追逐那个梦 |
[30:06] | and wanted to come home. | 想要回家 |
[30:09] | Rory called me about six months ago, | 罗里大约六个月前给我打电话 |
[30:14] | and asked if he could come back in and work with us. | 问他能不能重新回来和我们共事 |
[30:18] | He convinced me that he was exactly | 他说服了我 称自己是 |
[30:20] | the right blend of old British, and new American, | 旧英国和新美国融合后的绝佳产物 |
[30:27] | to take Davis Trading forward into the new global market. | 能带领戴维斯貿易公司进入新的国际市场 |
[30:52] | You’ve been quiet, you all right? | 你一直没怎么说话 你还好吗 |
[30:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:07] | What if I started calling Patricia, Patty? | 如果我叫帕特里夏”帕蒂”会怎么样 |
[31:10] | Or Trish? | 或者”特里” |
[31:15] | God, the formality makes me sick. | 天啊 这些礼节让我难受 |
[31:19] | Everything’s easier in America. | 在美国一切都简单多了 |
[31:21] | Why can’t everybody just be American? | 如果大家都是美国人就好了 |
[31:23] | All that Mister and Missus nonsense is what I ran away from. | 先生夫人那一套屁话就是我当初逃离的原因 |
[31:26] | Well, you’re pretty good at playing along. | 我看你还挺能配合的 |
[31:30] | Am I? | 有吗 |
[31:31] | Well we kept the penthouse in New York. | 我们留着纽约的顶层公寓 |
[31:34] | The farm in Surrey, the pied-à-terre in Mayfair. | 萨里的农场 梅费尔区的公寓 |
[31:38] | It’s just small talk. | 只是闲聊而已 |
[31:53] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[32:09] | I have to go into work. | 我得去上班了 |
[32:11] | It’s Saturday. | 今天是周六 |
[32:13] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[32:26] | I didn’t think I’d see you back here. | 我没想到能看到你回到这里 |
[32:28] | Well you know America’s tired. | 你知道的 美国很无聊 |
[32:30] | I needed a new challenge. | 我需要新的挑战 |
[32:32] | Yeah yeah, well you know you’re successful | 是啊 只有成功人士 |
[32:34] | when you get tired of America. | 才会厌倦美国 |
[32:38] | I’m happy . | 我很高兴 |
[32:40] | You aren’t doing too badly, | 你也不赖呀 |
[32:41] | you’ve moved up nicely at our office. | 在公司往上升了不少 |
[32:43] | It’s been almost 20 years. | 都快二十年了 |
[32:44] | Yeah 20 years. | 是啊 二十年 |
[32:47] | What are you working on? | 你现在在忙什么呢 |
[32:48] | – I’m just trying to modify the company. – See? | -我正试图调整我们的公司 -你看看 |
[32:51] | – Bringing in new business from America. – See. | -从美国拉点新生意 -你看看 |
[32:53] | Well, you’re a better man than me, thinking big. | 你比我强多了 有大局观 |
[32:55] | What about you, what are you working on? | 你呢 你在忙什么 |
[32:56] | Norwegian fish farms. | 挪威渔场 |
[32:57] | It’s not bad, mostly it’s got potential. | 还不赖 最重要的是它有潜力 |
[33:01] | You make an offer yet? | 你出价了吗 |
[33:02] | Well, I want to have more in order first. | 我想等到状况更好了再说 |
[33:04] | It’s not a huge profit up front but, I don’t know, | 预期的利润不是很高 但是 谁知道呢 |
[33:07] | – it’s got something, you know what I mean? – Interesting. | -还是有潜力的 你明白我的意思吧 -有意思 |
[33:10] | Yeah, now it’s not, come on. | 现在没意思了 走吧 |
[33:11] | It’s fucking boring. | 太无聊了 |
[33:15] | What the fuck is your problem, come on. | 你怎么回事 好了 |
[33:18] | No, no. | 不行 不行 |
[33:21] | Get up. | 前进 |
[33:23] | Get up. | 前进 |
[33:32] | Get on. | 走啊 |
[35:38] | The weather will continue to be a little wary… | 天气将持续令人担忧 |
[35:42] | …although temperatures should remain steady. | 尽管温度保持稳定 |
[35:45] | Here’s the Thompson Twins, and “Hold me Now.” | 接下来是孪生汤普逊合唱团的《抱紧我》 |
[36:16] | I almost died, lady. | 我等得快死了 女士 |
[36:17] | Let your brother take the front, he’s not feeling well. | 让你弟弟坐前排 他不舒服 |
[36:19] | You know he gets carsick. | 你知道他晕车 |
[36:20] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[36:21] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[36:36] | Hold on, sweetie, I’ll write you a note. | 等等 宝贝 我给你写张字条 |
[36:38] | We’re always late, mom. | 我们总是迟到 妈妈 |
[36:49] | Well, I can deal with going to the shitty school, | 我可以接受上这个破学校 |
[36:52] | but I can’t deal with being late every day. | 但我不能接受每天都迟到 |
[36:54] | You won’t be late every day. | 你不会每天都迟到的 |
[36:55] | You will though. | 但你会的 |
[36:57] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不会 |
[37:02] | I’m sorry, I know this is hard for you. | 对不起 我知道你很难接受 |
[37:06] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们努力克服吧 |
[37:08] | I know it’s hard for you, too. | 我知道你也很难接受 |
[37:09] | It’s not hard for me. | 我没有 |
[37:12] | Okay, Mom. | 好吧 妈妈 |
[37:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:42] | Here now? | 现在说 |
[37:45] | Listening. | 我在听 |
[37:47] | Eshan Markham Industries. | 艾珊·马卡姆工业 |
[37:49] | They’re based out of Chicago. | 他们的总部在芝加哥 |
[37:50] | I know them well, | 我很了解他们 |
[37:51] | did a lot with them on natural gas in the Midwest. | 跟他们在中西部做过很多次天然气生意 |
[37:53] | There’s a good, strong shop, good people, good vision. | 他们的工厂 人员和设想都很好 |
[37:59] | – And? – They’re looking for a London firm to merge with. | -还有呢 -他们想找一家伦敦的公司合并 |
[38:04] | I have ’em, I really have ’em in a very nice position, | 我拿到了这个机会 条件非常好 |
[38:07] | and I think you need to listen to their offer. | 你应该听一听他们的出价 |
[38:08] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[38:10] | Because I have a strong feeling | 因为我有强烈的预感 |
[38:12] | you need to sell your company. | 你需要出售你的公司 |
[38:16] | And I thought you were a commodities broker. | 我还以为你是期货经纪人 |
[38:18] | Yeah, but I don’t see markets, | 对 但我关注的不是市场 |
[38:19] | I see risk, reward, and money. | 而是风险 回报和金钱 |
[38:23] | Touche. | 说得好 |
[38:27] | A sale is a sale, an opportunity is an opportunity. | 销售与机遇不是一回事 |
[38:29] | You taught me that. | 这是你教给我的 |
[38:30] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[38:33] | Okay, tell me more. | 好吧 继续讲 |
[38:36] | The industry’s been in a downturn for almost a decade. | 这一行已经衰落将近十年了 |
[38:40] | By the end of the year, | 到今年底 |
[38:41] | deregulation will be in full effect, | 放宽规制会全面生效 |
[38:42] | and London won’t be the same again. | 到时候伦敦将会大变 |
[38:43] | And giant banks and American firms | 巨头银行和美国公司 |
[38:45] | will buy up all your competitors, | 会全面收购你的竞争者 |
[38:47] | take the best bids from each, | 他们选择最佳的出价 |
[38:48] | and make conglomerates you will not be able to compete with. | 最终创建你无法与之竞争的大集团 |
[38:50] | It’d be one thing if you could offer them what, | 如果你能为他们提供独到的商机 |
[38:52] | niche business, but you can’t. | 那就另当别论 但你提供不了 |
[38:54] | You trade in agricultures and energies. | 你从事的是农业和能源产业 |
[38:57] | You don’t have the contracts the big boys want, | 你没有这些巨头想要的产业 |
[38:59] | so you’ll be stuck in the middle ground | 所以你会被夹在专业精品店 |
[39:00] | between specialist boutique, | 与资本雄厚的大公司之间 |
[39:01] | and well-capitalized major player. | 难以生存 |
[39:05] | Eshan Markham will quadruple your size immediately | 艾珊·马卡姆会马上将你的规模翻倍 |
[39:07] | and for good measure, this is an interesting angle, | 而且附加的好处是 这一点很有趣 |
[39:10] | I’ve been positioning the partnership | 我打算把这家合伙公司 |
[39:12] | as a 24-hour global trading firm. | 定位为24小时全球贸易公司 |
[39:16] | A few people have been doing it, | 已经有人在做这样的尝试了 |
[39:17] | but not in the way it could be done. | 但做得还不够好 |
[39:19] | And on top of all of that, | 除此之外 |
[39:20] | you’ll never have to work another day in your life. | 你下半辈子都不用再工作了 |
[39:22] | I already don’t have to work another day in my life. | 我已经不用再工作了 |
[39:24] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[39:26] | You’ll be able to get that yacht you want, | 你会得到你想要的游艇 |
[39:28] | sailing off the Amalfi Coast. | 去阿玛菲海岸航行 |
[39:33] | Well? | 怎么说 |
[39:36] | I’ll talk to them. | 我答应和他们谈谈 |
[39:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:41] | They move fast, they think we move slow, | 他们动作很快 觉得我们动作慢 |
[39:43] | so let’s change their perception. | 我们得让他们改观 |
[39:45] | Get this started with some urgency. | 马上就开始吧 |
[39:48] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力吧 |
[39:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:36] | Fucking did it, I just got off the phone, Arthur’s in. | 我做到了 刚挂了电话 亚瑟同意了 |
[40:40] | Whoa whoa, he’s in, or he’s… | 他同意了 还是… |
[40:41] | He sent it to legal to evaluate. | 他发给法务评估了 |
[40:43] | It’s happening, it’s gonna fucking happen. | 要成了 绝对要成了 |
[40:44] | It’s too good not to. | 不可能不成 |
[40:46] | So I’m out of a job? | 所以我失业了 |
[40:47] | Yeah, I’m out of a job, we’re gonna be rich! | 是 我失业了 我们要发了 |
[40:49] | No no no no, I can’t just yet. | 不行 不行 还不行 |
[40:50] | I’m needing hours. | 我需要时间消化 |
[40:52] | Come, have lunch, your work will be here when you get back. | 走吧 吃午餐去 回来后工作还在这呢 |
[40:54] | You know if I’m so starved, I’m not coming back. | 我要是那么饿的话 我就不回来了 |
[40:56] | Then don’t come back. | 那就别回来了 |
[42:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:05] | Dave, it’s Allison. | 戴夫 我是艾莉森 |
[42:08] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[42:09] | What’s going on? | 最近怎么了 |
[42:10] | I haven’t seen your guys here in over a week. | 都一周多没见到你们了 |
[42:13] | We haven’t been paid. | 我们没收到薪水 |
[42:15] | What? | 什么 |
[42:16] | That check bounced. | 支票被拒付了 |
[42:17] | Your husband said he posted us another one, | 你丈夫说要给我们再寄一张 |
[42:18] | but that never arrived. | 但一直没收到 |
[42:20] | And now he’s not returning my calls. | 他现在也不回我的电话了 |
[42:23] | Well, what are you calling him for? | 你打给他做什么呢 |
[42:24] | You should have called me. | 你应该打给我的 |
[42:26] | I’ll get you the check, how much are you owed? | 我给你支票吧 要给你多少 |
[42:28] | 2,800 pounds for labor and materials. | 2800镑的人力和材料费用 |
[42:33] | Okay, I’ll work on getting you that check. | 好吧 我会为你准备支票的 |
[42:35] | But in the meantime, | 但同时 |
[42:35] | can you guys come down and keep working? | 你们能过来继续工作吗 |
[42:37] | I need this place finished. | 得尽快完工 |
[42:38] | No, I’m sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[42:39] | We can’t work again until we’re paid up. | 我们得收到薪水才能继续工作 |
[42:41] | I owe my lads two weeks’ wages, | 我欠了伙计们两周的薪水 |
[42:42] | and I’m out of pocket on the timber costs | 而且也没钱买你的马厩 |
[42:44] | specifically for your stables. | 需要的木材了 |
[42:49] | Yeah, okay, I’ll work it out, thanks, goodbye. | 好 我会解决的 谢谢 再见 |
[43:18] | These on the square don’t come around often. | 广场周边的房源很紧俏 |
[43:21] | Since you’re a friend of Donald’s | 既然你是唐纳德的朋友 |
[43:22] | I moved you to the top of my list, but we need to move fast. | 我已经把你列为了首位候选人 但要快点决定 |
[43:26] | My concern is it’s only got three bedrooms. | 我在意的是只有三间卧室 |
[43:29] | Yes, but as a second residence | 是 但作为你们的第二处住所 |
[43:30] | it stands to work out fine. | 应该没问题 |
[43:33] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[43:36] | Can me and my wife have a moment alone? | 能让我和我妻子单独待一会吗 |
[43:39] | Please do, take your time. | 请便 你们慢慢来 |
[43:48] | We can’t afford to furnish the house we have. | 我们都没钱装修目前住的房子 |
[43:50] | Of course we can. | 当然有钱了 |
[43:52] | We just haven’t gotten around to it yet. | 只是还没抽出时间而已 |
[43:53] | I just went to the bank, Rory. | 我刚去了银行 罗里 |
[43:57] | We have 600 pounds left. | 我们还剩六百镑 |
[44:06] | Well, I paid our rent. | 我付了房租 |
[44:10] | I paid for Ben’s school. | 还交了本的学费 |
[44:11] | I bought you a car, I bought you a horse. | 我给你买了车 还买了马 |
[44:14] | I paid for construction on your barn. | 我还花钱给你修建马厩 |
[44:16] | I spoke to Dave, the check bounced. | 我问过戴夫 支票被拒付了 |
[44:17] | He said you were sending him another one and you didn’t. | 他说你要再给他寄一张 但你没寄 |
[44:21] | I will when I get paid again, Allison. | 我收到钱就会寄的 艾莉森 |
[44:24] | And when’s that? | 你什么时候能收到 |
[44:26] | Yeah, we’re just talking. | 我们正在讨论 |
[44:27] | Sorry now, I don’t want to rush you. | 抱歉 我也不想催你们 |
[44:28] | We’re done here, we aren’t interested. | 我们讨论完了 我们不要 |
[44:39] | I have a huge check coming in at the end of the month, | 我这个月底会收到一张巨额支票 |
[44:42] | and stop worrying about this, once and for all. | 最后再说一次 别担心了 |
[44:47] | Really, Rory, at the end of the month? | 是吗 罗里 这月底 |
[44:49] | Before the end of the month, within 10 days. | 这月底前就可以 十天内 |
[44:53] | What’s it for? | 怎么来的 |
[44:54] | Don’t worry, it’s coming. | 别担心 会收到的 |
[44:58] | I saw some deposits you made, | 我看了你最近的收入 |
[44:59] | it’s nowhere near what you’re spending. | 跟你的支出差太多了 |
[45:01] | It’s taking time, it takes time. | 需要时间 需要时间 |
[45:03] | It’s coming. | 马上就会收到 |
[45:07] | This next payment is the one. | 拿到下一笔收入就发财了 |
[45:13] | All right, well, if you have all this money coming in 10 days, | 好吧 既然你十天后就发财了 |
[45:15] | then you can buy me dinner, | 那你请我吃晚餐吧 |
[45:17] | and we can order whatever we want. | 我们想吃什么就点什么 |
[45:21] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[45:22] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[45:27] | Are you ready to order, sir? | 可以点餐了吗 先生 |
[45:28] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该可以了 |
[45:29] | We’ll start with a dozen oysters, | 先来一打牡蛎 |
[45:31] | and the shrimp cocktail. | 还有鲜虾盅 |
[45:33] | My princess will have the chateaubriand, | 给我的公主来份烤大牛排 |
[45:35] | and I’ll do the whole roasted sea bass. | 我要一整条烤海鲈 |
[45:37] | Let’s start with a bottle of white, | 先来一瓶白葡萄酒 |
[45:38] | and then we’ll have red with our dinner, | 正餐上红葡萄酒 |
[45:39] | whatever you think goes best with our food. | 适合佐餐就行 你来选吧 |
[45:42] | Don’t look at him, I’ve told you what we wanted, thank you. | 别看他 我已经点好了 谢谢 |
[45:52] | You’re embarrassing. | 你太丢人了 |
[45:54] | And you’re exhausting. | 你太让人心累了 |
[45:59] | How? | 怎么说 |
[46:02] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[46:13] | Don’t give it to her, | 别给她 |
[46:14] | she hasn’t got the faintest fucking clue about wine. | 她完全不懂酒 |
[46:28] | It’s fine, we’ll take it. | 挺好 就要这个 |
[46:29] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[47:21] | You’re sleeping, I’ll take the kids to school. | 你睡吧 我送孩子们去上学 |
[47:24] | And then I’ll drive myself into town. | 然后我自己开车去城里 |
[47:29] | I won’t have a car all day. | 那我今天就没车开了 |
[47:33] | Whatever you want. | 都听你的 |
[47:36] | I wanted to offer, so you could have a lie-in for once. | 我想帮点忙 让你可以睡个懒觉 |
[47:41] | That’s okay, I’ll take ’em. | 不用了 我送他们吧 |
[47:44] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[47:53] | Al, I need some money, | 艾 我需要钱 |
[47:55] | just to get me through the next couple of weeks. | 帮我撑过接下来几周 |
[47:59] | No. | 不行 |
[48:01] | Our account’s empty. | 我们的账户没钱了 |
[48:03] | I need it. | 我需要钱 |
[48:08] | Well, that’s your problem. | 那是你自己的问题 |
[48:11] | A few hundred pounds Al, don’t make me beg. | 艾 几百镑就行 别让我求你 |
[48:18] | Thought you had a big check coming in? | 你不是有张大额支票要到账了吗 |
[48:21] | – The one. – It’s coming. | -要发财了 -快到了 |
[48:27] | 10 days came and went a few times over, didn’t it? | 十天过去了 又等了几个十天 对吗 |
[48:30] | Well, it takes time. | 需要点时间 |
[48:33] | Stand outside. | 出去等着 |
[48:41] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[49:34] | No, no, no, no. | 别 别这样 |
[49:37] | Engough. | 够了 |
[49:39] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[50:10] | What’s up, huh? | 怎么了 |
[50:12] | What’s wrong, sweetheart? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[50:16] | Max Price, please. | 请帮我接麦克斯·普赖斯 |
[50:18] | Rory O’Hara. | 罗里·奥哈拉 |
[50:24] | I’ve already left three messages this week. | 这周我已经留言三次了 |
[50:25] | Is he really gonna call me back? | 他真的会给我回电话吗 |
[50:28] | No, don’t tell me he’s gonna call me back, | 不 别跟我说他会给我回电话 |
[50:30] | tell me why he’s not returning my calls. | 跟我说说他为什么没有回我电话 |
[50:33] | Hello. | 喂 |
[50:35] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[50:47] | Richmond? | 里奇蒙 |
[50:55] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[50:56] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[50:57] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[50:59] | It’s okay, we got you in right here. | 没事 我就在你身边 |
[51:03] | Right here, baby, right here. | 我在 宝贝 |
[51:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[51:05] | Just hold on, huh? | 坚持住 |
[51:09] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[51:11] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[51:13] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[51:36] | Please, Rory please. | 接电话 罗里 |
[51:39] | Please, please, please. | 接电话 接电话 |
[51:44] | Hello? | 嘿 |
[51:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[51:46] | I haven’t heard back from Max Price. | 我还没收到麦克斯·普赖斯的回复 |
[51:49] | We pulled out at the end of last week. | 我们上周末前退出了 |
[51:52] | What? | 什么 |
[51:53] | Yeah, I didn’t like the terms. | 我不喜欢那些并购条款 |
[51:55] | What fucking terms didn’t you like? | 你不喜欢哪些条款 |
[51:56] | Excuse me? | 注意言辞 |
[51:57] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[51:59] | It happened last Friday. I don’t… | 上周五的事 我没… |
[52:01] | I could have fixed it, | 我可以去解决的 |
[52:02] | why didn’t you let me fix it? | 你为什么不让我去解决 |
[52:03] | There was nothing to fix, Rory. | 没什么好解决的了 罗里 |
[52:06] | It just wasn’t a good fit. | 他们不合适 |
[52:07] | Arthur, I had everything riding on this deal. | 亚瑟 我把一切都押在这笔交易上了 |
[52:12] | Arthur, I need the deal. | 亚瑟 我需要这笔交易 |
[52:15] | What are you going on about? | 你在说什么 |
[52:16] | I don’t care what you need. | 我才不在乎你需要什么 |
[52:17] | This is my company, just move on. | 这是我的公司 该干嘛干嘛去吧 |
[52:19] | You’re killing your company by not listening to me. | 不听我的 你会把公司拖垮的 |
[52:22] | So small-minded. | 真是鼠目寸光 |
[52:24] | Jesus, that’s why I had to get away from here, | 老天 这就是我当年不得不离开这里的原因 |
[52:26] | small island, small fucking mentality. | 弹丸岛国 太他妈思维狭隘 |
[52:29] | Watch your mouth in my office, Sonny Jim. | 在我的办公室说话注意一点 小伙子 |
[52:33] | Did you have any idea what we were going to do here? | 你知不知道我们要做什么 |
[52:35] | Shit. | 该死 |
[52:36] | Did you even bother to look at the details? | 你有没有花心思去看那些细节 |
[52:39] | Or were you too busy celebrating? | 还是你忙着庆祝去了 |
[52:42] | There wasn’t a chance in hell | 我绝对不可能 |
[52:43] | I was gonna let them come in here | 让他们来插手我的公司 |
[52:45] | and fuck with what I’ve built. | 搞砸我打造的事业 |
[52:47] | None of that matters, | 那些都不重要 |
[52:48] | the bottom line is what matters. | 重要的是利润 |
[52:50] | You brought me in, to make you money. Right? | 你找我来是为了给你赚钱 对吗 |
[52:53] | You brought me in to make you money, | 你找我来给你赚钱 |
[52:54] | and the best way to make money is to sell the company. | 而赚钱的最好办法就是卖掉公司 |
[52:57] | Make the deal. | 完成交易 |
[53:04] | I’ve known you a long time, you little bastard. | 我认识你很久了 你个小混蛋 |
[53:09] | So I’m gonna be honest with you. | 所以我跟你实话实说吧 |
[53:12] | You have a great mind, and endless charm, | 你脑筋灵光 魅力无穷 |
[53:15] | but you don’t pay attention to the detail. | 但你不注重细节 |
[53:20] | I thought you’d changed, but you haven’t. | 我还以为你变了 但你没有 |
[53:23] | You know how to ride a wave in an up market. | 你知道如何在市场上行时乘势而为 |
[53:27] | Well, that doesn’t impress. | 那不算厉害 |
[53:29] | What impresses me, | 我觉得厉害的是 |
[53:30] | is how you deal with a down market, | 如何在市场下行时逆势而起 |
[53:33] | because that’s how you build a successful company. | 因为那才是公司成功的经营之道 |
[53:36] | You focus on the one percent at a time. | 一次只关注百分之一 |
[53:41] | It’s boring and it’s ugly. | 无聊又难看 |
[53:44] | But it’s the bit of the business I love the most. | 但那是我做生意最爱的部分 |
[53:47] | There won’t be any business, | 没有生意了 |
[53:49] | there won’t be any company. | 没有公司了 |
[53:50] | We’ll be finished within a year. | 我们一年内就玩完了 |
[53:52] | And we can have all the information in the world, | 就算我们有全世界所有信息 |
[53:55] | and still be wrong. | 还是可能会出错 |
[54:01] | Come on. | 好了 |
[54:02] | Get back to trading, Rory. | 回去做交易吧 罗里 |
[54:04] | You’re good at it. | 那是你所擅长的 |
[54:05] | Very good at it. | 非常擅长 |
[54:09] | For Christ’s sake, do yourself a favor, | 看在上帝的份上 为了你自己好 |
[54:13] | and stop trying to make a killing overnight. | 别想着一夜之间大赚一笔 |
[54:18] | Bring me something stable. | 我要稳定地获利 |
[54:20] | Find solid footing on some good deals. | 去找一些稳当靠谱的交易 |
[54:29] | There is something. | 有这样的交易 |
[54:31] | I wasn’t gonna say it until it was further along, | 我打算有进展后再告诉你的 |
[54:33] | but I might as well tell you now. | 不过我还是现在就告诉你吧 |
[54:35] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[54:36] | Norwegian fish farms. | 挪威渔场 |
[54:56] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[54:57] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[54:58] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[55:00] | I live up the road, but I really need some help. | 我住在附近 我真的很需要帮助 |
[55:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[55:11] | Oh Jesus. | 天啊 |
[55:12] | Oh no. | 不要 |
[55:35] | I’m sorry, Beanie. | 对不起 本尼 |
[55:39] | Is it all right if you don’t call me Beanie anymore? | 你可以不要再叫我本尼了吗 |
[55:44] | Sure. | 可以 |
[55:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:55] | Don’t be sorry, honey. | 不用道歉 亲爱的 |
[56:59] | She might have taken the bus home. | 她可能已经坐公交车回家了 |
[57:00] | I wish she’d tell me ahead of time. | 我希望她能提前跟我说一声 |
[57:06] | Are you upset | 你生气了吗 |
[57:09] | because I asked you not to call me Beanie? | 因为我让你别叫我本尼 |
[57:12] | Oh God, no, sweetheart. | 天呐 没有 亲爱的 |
[57:17] | Richmond died today. | 里奇蒙今天死了 |
[57:21] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[57:24] | I don’t know, I think he was sick | 我不知道 我觉得它生病了 |
[57:25] | and I didn’t realize it. | 而我没有发现 |
[57:45] | Jesus, Samantha, the horse died. | 天啊 萨曼莎 马死了 |
[57:51] | Please tell me if you’re not gonna be there | 如果你不打算等我去接你 |
[57:52] | when I come to pick you up. | 请你跟我说一声 |
[57:53] | Can you tell me if you’re gonna be late? | 那如果你要迟到 能跟我说一声吗 |
[57:55] | Oh, go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[57:57] | Let’s just say, I get myself home from now on? | 这样吧 从现在开始我自己回家 |
[58:01] | Be nice to her, Richmond died. | 对她好点 里奇蒙死了 |
[58:06] | What? | 什么 |
[58:08] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:01:23] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[1:01:29] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[1:01:31] | Yeah, it’s me, Mom. | 是我 妈妈 |
[1:01:35] | Well, you might have called. | 你该先打个电话的 |
[1:01:36] | How did you know I’d be in? | 要是我不在家呢 |
[1:01:38] | I’d have waited. | 那我就等着 |
[1:01:42] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[1:02:00] | How’s Ron? | 罗恩还好吗 |
[1:02:03] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[1:02:05] | How’s Ron, Mom? | 罗恩还好吗 妈妈 |
[1:02:08] | Same old, really. | 还是老样子 |
[1:02:12] | You could call him, you know. | 你可以给他打电话的 |
[1:02:16] | Does he have kids? | 他有孩子吗 |
[1:02:18] | Two, Girls. | 两个女儿 |
[1:02:21] | Did you see ’em? | 你见过她们吗 |
[1:02:24] | The oldest is just like her mother, | 大女儿长得像她妈妈 |
[1:02:25] | and I couldn’t stand her. | 我受不了她 |
[1:02:27] | But the little one is a darling. | 但小女儿很可爱 |
[1:02:30] | I see her quite often. | 我经常见她 |
[1:02:32] | But less so now, since she left poor Ron. | 但是自打她离开可怜的罗恩后 见得就少了 |
[1:02:35] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:02:37] | Wives ask questions they don’t want the answers to. | 妻子们总是问那些自己不想知道答案的问题 |
[1:02:42] | Not like in your day, right? | 跟你那时候不一样 对吗 |
[1:02:46] | Well, I didn’t need to ask questions. | 我那时候不需要问问题 |
[1:02:49] | I knew your father inside out. | 我了解你父亲 无所不知 |
[1:02:53] | Bless him. | 老天保佑他 |
[1:02:59] | Bless him. | 老天保佑他 |
[1:03:05] | So, what happened to America? | 你怎么离开美国了 |
[1:03:11] | I came back to open a London office. | 我回来开一家伦敦办事处 |
[1:03:16] | I bought a beautiful house in Surrey. | 我在萨里郡买了一栋漂亮的房子 |
[1:03:19] | You should come and visit. | 你该来看看 |
[1:03:21] | Well, I don’t know, I hadn’t been invited. | 不好说 你没有邀请我 |
[1:03:24] | I just invited you. | 我刚刚邀请你了 |
[1:03:27] | I have a family now, Mom. | 我有自己的家庭了 妈妈 |
[1:03:29] | My wife’s name’s Allison, | 我妻子叫艾莉森 |
[1:03:30] | she’s a beautiful blonde American girl. | 她是个漂亮的金发美国姑娘 |
[1:03:35] | You have a grandson. | 你有个孙子 |
[1:03:38] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[1:03:39] | Benjamin. | 叫本杰明 |
[1:03:41] | He’s 10. | 他十岁了 |
[1:03:43] | He’s 10? | 十岁了吗 |
[1:03:45] | Look, here’s a picture of us in front of the house. | 看 这是我们在房子前的合照 |
[1:03:49] | You can see there’s plenty of room. | 你看 房子空间很大 |
[1:03:54] | How would I get there? | 我要怎么过去 |
[1:03:56] | I’ll come and collect you from the train. | 我会到车站接你 |
[1:03:58] | Or I’d send a car, or I’d come and get you, | 或者我派辆车来 或者我来接你 |
[1:04:00] | I don’t know, we’d work it all out. | 现在还不好说 我们会搞定的 |
[1:04:04] | I’d have to think about it. | 我要考虑考虑 |
[1:04:06] | But I don’t think so. | 但我不想去 |
[1:04:09] | I’d really like you to get to know Ben. | 我真的很想让你认识本 |
[1:04:10] | Come and stay at the house. | 搬来我们家住吧 |
[1:04:13] | I’ve missed so much, what’s the point? | 我错过了那么多 现在去还有什么意义 |
[1:04:15] | The point is, | 意义在于 |
[1:04:17] | I’m inviting you to be in my life. | 我在邀请你进入我的生活 |
[1:04:20] | I shouldn’t need to be invited into your life. | 我就不该需要这种邀请 |
[1:04:24] | I’m your mother, his grandmother. | 我是你的妈妈 他的奶奶 |
[1:04:27] | He won’t even know who I am. | 他都不知道我是谁 |
[1:04:28] | It’s not like you called me, is it? | 你也没给我打过电话啊 |
[1:04:31] | I can’t keep up, can I? | 我哪跟得上你啊 |
[1:04:33] | Gallivanting all over the place. | 满世界游荡 |
[1:06:04] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[1:06:06] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:06:12] | Samantha? | 萨曼莎 |
[1:06:17] | Benjamin? | 本杰明 |
[1:06:19] | Why are you yelling? | 你喊什么 |
[1:06:20] | Did you just go outside? | 你刚才出去了吗 |
[1:06:22] | No. | 没有 |
[1:06:23] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:06:25] | No. | 没有 |
[1:06:26] | I locked the front door. | 我锁了前门 |
[1:06:27] | I walked around and I checked all the other doors, | 我转了一圈 检查了所有门 |
[1:06:28] | and when I came back the door was open. | 我回来再看发现门是开着的 |
[1:06:31] | I didn’t touch it, Mom. | 我没碰过 妈妈 |
[1:06:32] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[1:06:33] | Are you fucking with me, Sam? | 你是不是在耍我 萨姆 |
[1:06:35] | Fucking with you? | 耍你 |
[1:06:37] | I don’t know why you’re so angry with me right now. | 我不知道为什么你这么生我的气 |
[1:06:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:06:40] | I’m not angry, you’re angry. | 我没生气 是你生气 |
[1:06:42] | I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
[1:06:43] | You just say you’re not, but you are. | 你说你没有 但你有 |
[1:06:46] | Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
[1:06:48] | What is happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:06:50] | You’re all strangers to me right now, all of you. | 你们都变成陌生人了 我认不出你们了 |
[1:06:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:03] | Hey Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:07:16] | You want me to tuck you in? | 要我哄你睡觉吗 |
[1:07:18] | – I’ll come up in a minute. – Okay. | -我一会就上去 -好 |
[1:07:42] | Are you gonna tell me the next time | 下次你打算出去过夜时 |
[1:07:43] | you plan on spending the night out? | 要不要跟我说一声 |
[1:07:48] | I slept at the office ’cause I was working late. | 加班晚了 我就睡在办公室了 |
[1:07:52] | Will this be a regular thing? | 以后会经常这样吗 |
[1:07:53] | If I need it to be. | 有需要的话 |
[1:08:01] | Actually I did call, but the phone’s disconnected. | 其实我打电话了 但是打不通 |
[1:08:05] | Why didn’t you pay the bill? | 你为什么不交电话费 |
[1:08:08] | First of all, you never asked me to pay it. | 首先 你从没让我交过 |
[1:08:11] | Second of all, with what money, Rory? | 其次 哪有钱交电话费 罗里 |
[1:08:12] | You have money, use it. | 你有钱啊 用你的 |
[1:08:14] | I do not have the money. | 我没有钱 |
[1:08:17] | – Fuck. – See. | -妈的 -电话不通吧 |
[1:08:24] | Richmond died yesterday. | 里奇蒙昨天死了 |
[1:08:26] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:29] | He just collapsed underneath me, | 它倒下时我正骑在它身上 |
[1:08:31] | and he started seizing, and he couldn’t breathe, | 它开始抽搐 喘不上气 |
[1:08:32] | and I had to get a farmer from down the road | 我只能去附近找了个农夫过来 |
[1:08:35] | to come and shoot him. | 开枪打死它 |
[1:08:38] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:08:42] | Fuck, that fucking cunt! | 妈的 那个死贱人 |
[1:08:46] | – What? – That fucking cunt sold me a sick horse. | -什么 -那个死贱人卖给我一匹病马 |
[1:08:49] | Fuck, I wasted five grand on a faulty fucking horse. | 妈的 我浪费了五千块买了匹有毛病的马 |
[1:08:53] | Faulty? | 有毛病 |
[1:08:55] | It’s not a car. | 它可不是车 |
[1:08:57] | He was a living, breathing, animal and he died. | 它是活生生的动物 它死了 |
[1:08:59] | We need to find out what killed him | 我们得查明它的死因 |
[1:09:00] | so I can fucking sue her. | 这样我就能去告她 |
[1:09:03] | You’re not gonna sue anyone. | 你不能去告别人 |
[1:09:04] | It’s my money. | 花的是我的钱 |
[1:09:05] | I paid for it, I want answers. | 我付的钱 我想要个交代 |
[1:09:08] | What did the vet say? | 兽医怎么说的 |
[1:09:09] | I didn’t call the vet, I just buried him. | 我没找兽医 我把它埋了 |
[1:09:11] | Well you really fucked this up, didn’t you? | 你搞砸了 是不是 |
[1:09:14] | Maybe you really fucked this up. | 也许是你搞砸了 |
[1:09:16] | Maybe you killed him by shipping him here. | 也许你把它运来这里才害死了它 |
[1:09:19] | He was probably hurt in the transport. | 它可能在运输途中受伤了 |
[1:09:21] | Or maybe it’s this poisonous fucking house, | 或者这栋房子有毒 |
[1:09:22] | there’s probably lead in the water. | 水里可能含铅 |
[1:09:23] | There’s nothing wrong with this house, nor the water. | 这房子没问题 水也没问题 |
[1:09:25] | Everything is wrong with this house. | 这栋房子哪里都不对劲 |
[1:09:28] | It’s horrible here, no one is the same here. | 这里好可怕 在这里每个人都变了 |
[1:09:30] | – There’s nothing wrong… – Nothing is the same here. | -这房子… -在这里一切都变了 |
[1:09:32] | with this house. | 没问题 |
[1:09:32] | You need to call the vet and get him out here. | 你得找兽医 送它去做尸检 |
[1:09:35] | Well you weren’t here, | 你当时又不在 |
[1:09:36] | so you don’t get a say, and now it’s done. | 你没资格决定 现在说晚了 |
[1:09:37] | No, I was working late making money for us. | 不 我加班是为我们赚钱 |
[1:09:42] | For us, for us? | 为我们 为我们 |
[1:09:44] | It’s not for us. | 才不是为我们 |
[1:09:46] | It’s so you can go to fancy parties | 是为你能去高级派对 |
[1:09:47] | and tell people we have horses. | 告诉别人我们养马 |
[1:09:49] | It’s so you can tell people | 是为你能告诉别人 |
[1:09:50] | that your son goes to the best school. | 你儿子上的是最好的学校 |
[1:09:53] | You’re a poor kid, pretending to be rich, | 你个可怜虫 充大款 |
[1:09:54] | and you don’t give a fuck about anybody but yourself. | 你除了自己谁都不在乎 |
[1:09:56] | When I found you, you were desperate, | 我跟你认识时 你落魄潦倒 |
[1:09:58] | living with your daughter | 跟你女儿就窝在 |
[1:09:59] | in a shitty little one-bedroom flat, | 简陋的一居室公寓里 |
[1:10:02] | and you, you love being able to suddenly afford | 你呢 你喜欢一夜之间 |
[1:10:04] | a big house and nice dinners, and nice clothes, | 就住得起豪宅 吃得起大餐 穿得起漂亮衣服 |
[1:10:07] | – so don’t tell me this is all for me. – Well, look at me now, | -所以别说我只为自己 -看看我现在 |
[1:10:09] | living in this shitty, fucking dirty broken down mansion? | 住在这破烂不堪的大宅里 |
[1:10:14] | I don’t want any of it. | 这根本不是我想要的 |
[1:10:15] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[1:10:22] | But it’s all gone. | 可现在什么都没了 |
[1:10:23] | I used that cash to bail us out, | 为了搬家 重新开始 |
[1:10:25] | so we could move and start all over again, | 我把钱都花在我们身上了 |
[1:10:27] | and I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[1:10:28] | Right, I take risks. | 没错 我经常冒险 |
[1:10:29] | Sometimes I’m up, and sometimes I’m down. | 有时候春风得意 有时候一败涂地 |
[1:10:31] | That’s who I am, | 我就是这种人 |
[1:10:33] | Allison, okay? And you know what? | 艾莉森 行了吗 你知道吗 |
[1:10:34] | For the first time in years, | 这么多年来还是第一次 |
[1:10:35] | I feel good, I feel myself, | 我感觉很好 做回我自己 |
[1:10:37] | because in the States I was pretending for you, | 因为在美国 为了你我伪装自己 |
[1:10:40] | and I’m not doing that anymore. | 我不会再那么做了 |
[1:10:43] | Here, I feel worthwhile. | 在这里我感觉自己有价值 |
[1:10:45] | I feel powerful, I feel fucking invincible. | 感觉自己很强大 自己天下无敌 |
[1:10:47] | Well, you’re delusional then, | 你这是妄想 |
[1:10:49] | because you have nothing. Rory, we have nothing. | 因为你一无所有 罗里 我们一无所有 |
[1:10:54] | And who’s it for? | 这是为了谁呢 |
[1:10:56] | We don’t have any friends here, we don’t have any family. | 在这里我们一个朋友也没有 也没有家人 |
[1:10:58] | Why does it matter so much to you? | 为什么你这么在乎这里 |
[1:11:02] | Because it matters, because it does. | 因为我在乎 我就是在乎 |
[1:11:06] | Because it’s important. | 因为很重要 |
[1:11:08] | Because I deserve this. | 因为我值得拥有这一切 |
[1:11:10] | I had a shitty childhood, | 我的童年不堪回首 |
[1:11:11] | and I deserve this, and I deserve a lot more. | 我值得拥有这一切 我还值得拥有更多 |
[1:11:15] | And if you don’t fucking understand that, | 如果你连这都不懂 |
[1:11:17] | then you’re stupider than I think you are. | 那你比我想的还要愚蠢 |
[1:11:19] | Get the fuck away from me, pig. Right now. | 离我远点 混蛋 滚开 |
[1:12:04] | And there have already been dire predictions, | 已经有可怕的预测称 |
[1:12:05] | that after the big bang, there’ll be a bloodbath, | 大改革之后众多公司 |
[1:12:08] | as a multitude of firms struggle to survive. | 都将为生存而挣扎 到时候会很惨烈 |
[1:12:10] | But what actually does the ‘big bang’ mean? | 大改革到底是指什么呢 |
[1:12:13] | Let’s go over, yeah? | 我们过去吧 |
[1:12:14] | Yeah, one minute. | 好 等一下 |
[1:12:16] | One of the guys is bringing the wife tonight, | 今晚有个人要带妻子一起来 |
[1:12:17] | so I asked Al, so she won’t be the only one. | 所以我叫上了艾 这样她就不会没伴了 |
[1:12:20] | – Is that alright? – Yeah, of course. | -没问题吧 -当然 |
[1:12:23] | So you’re coming? | 今晚你要来 |
[1:12:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:12:26] | To confirm tonight. | 今晚就定下来 |
[1:12:28] | – What? – No, nothing. | -怎么了 -没 没什么 |
[1:12:32] | I’ll, yeah? | 我过去了 |
[1:12:33] | One minute. | 等一下 |
[1:13:25] | Thanks for this, Jim. | 谢谢你雇我 吉姆 |
[1:13:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:13:27] | It’s great to have an extra pair of hands around. | 能找到帮手太好了 |
[1:13:31] | How are you doing? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:13:32] | Okay. | 挺好的 |
[1:13:33] | It feels good to work. | 工作的感觉很好 |
[1:13:35] | Good. | 那就好 |
[1:13:36] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:14:45] | Why would you hurt someone? | 你为什么打人 |
[1:14:46] | You’re so gentle. | 你那么随和的 |
[1:14:47] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么打人 |
[1:14:50] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:14:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:14:56] | They bullied me. | 他们欺负我 |
[1:14:59] | Honey, who? | 谁欺负你 宝贝 |
[1:15:03] | Some older boys. | 几个高年级男生 |
[1:15:06] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[1:15:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:13] | You know you can tell me anything, | 你什么都可以跟我说 |
[1:15:15] | you know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[1:15:19] | I didn’t want to make you sad. | 我不想让你难过 |
[1:15:22] | Baby, you can never make me sad. | 宝贝 你永远都不会让我难过 |
[1:15:25] | You just need to talk to me, okay? | 你要跟我说 知道吗 |
[1:15:34] | I know something’s really wrong with you and Dad. | 我知道你和爸爸之间很不对劲 |
[1:15:40] | No, everything’s fine. | 不 一切都很好 |
[1:15:42] | Honestly, you have nothing to worry about. | 真的 你什么都不用担心 |
[1:15:46] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:15:47] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[1:16:05] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[1:16:06] | My friends. | 我的朋友 |
[1:16:08] | From where? | 哪里来的 |
[1:16:10] | Around. | 附近 |
[1:16:11] | How old are they? | 他们多大了 |
[1:16:13] | Really, you want to start parenting me now? | 真的吗 你现在想起当妈了 |
[1:16:15] | Yeah I do, you shouldn’t be sitting around | 是的 你不应该和来路不明的 |
[1:16:16] | with some random locals. | 本地人混在一起 |
[1:16:18] | Well then we probably should have stayed in New York. | 那我们也许应该留在纽约 |
[1:16:21] | You know you can blame shit on me, Sam, | 你可以怪我 萨姆 |
[1:16:23] | but you’re the one who’s going to have to live with your choices. | 但你做的选择你要自己承担 |
[1:16:26] | I don’t have to make choices, Mom. | 我不用选择 妈妈 |
[1:16:28] | I’ll just find a man to make my choices for me. | 我会找个男人替我选择 |
[1:16:33] | Why are you trying to hurt me? | 你为什么想伤害我 |
[1:16:35] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[1:16:37] | I need you to watch your brother tonight. | 今晚你要照看你弟弟 |
[1:16:39] | I have plans. | 我有别的安排了 |
[1:16:40] | – Sam. – I heard you, mother. | -萨姆 -我听到了 妈妈 |
[1:16:47] | Your mum is fit. | 你妈真性感 |
[1:16:48] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:16:51] | Yeah, let’s go up to… | 我们出去玩吧 |
[1:16:53] | we’ll go wait for you, too. | 我们过去等你 |
[1:16:54] | Fuck that, it’s fucking boring, isn’t it? | 不要 太无聊了 不是吗 |
[1:16:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:16:58] | Let’s have pick room here. | 我们在这玩吧 |
[1:17:01] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[1:17:02] | – Yeah? – I don’t care. | -可以吗 -我无所谓 |
[1:17:03] | Let’s get some speed. | 我们来点冰毒 |
[1:17:05] | I’m just kiddin’. | 我开玩笑的 |
[1:17:06] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:17:07] | How much is it? | 多少钱 |
[1:17:08] | I’ve got money, I’ll buy it. | 我有钱 我来买 |
[1:17:10] | I can get a fuckload for | 四十或五十镑 |
[1:17:12] | 40 or 50 quid. | 我就能买一堆 |
[1:17:16] | Go and then a few friends. | 去买吧 再叫几个朋友 |
[1:17:18] | – Yeah, okay. – So? | -行 好 -就这样 |
[1:17:42] | I’ve only been once to New York City. | 我只去过一次纽约市 |
[1:17:44] | A bit scary, but I liked it. | 有点吓人 但我喜欢那里 |
[1:17:46] | Not on the upper east side it isn’t, near the park. | 上东区一点都不吓人 中央公园附近 |
[1:17:49] | It’s wonderful, we’ll miss it, won’t we? | 那里很美 我们肯定会很怀念 是吧 |
[1:17:51] | We’ll always visit, especially in autumn. | 我们总是去那边逛 尤其是在秋季 |
[1:17:54] | Or fall, they call it fall. | 秋天 他们说秋天 |
[1:17:56] | New York is magnificent in the fall. | 纽约的秋天美不胜收 |
[1:17:59] | And Allison, are you from there? | 艾莉森 你是纽约人吗 |
[1:18:00] | Yeah, born and bred. | 是的 土生土长 |
[1:18:01] | Raised in New York City, one of the few. | 她是少数在纽约市长大的人 |
[1:18:03] | Oh really? | 真的吗 |
[1:18:04] | You grew up in New York, | 你在纽约长大 |
[1:18:05] | so London must be a big change? | 搬来伦敦一定是个大变化 |
[1:18:07] | Well, the winters are milder here | 这里的冬天没那么冷 |
[1:18:10] | so it’s better for my work. | 更方便我工作 |
[1:18:13] | Oh, what do you do, Allison? | 你是做什么工作的 艾莉森 |
[1:18:15] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[1:18:21] | I work on a farm shoveling shit out of pigpens. | 我的工作是在农场铲猪圈里的粪便 |
[1:18:29] | Well to those names surely. | 肯定是对着那些名字 |
[1:18:32] | Obviously she’s joking. | 她当然是开玩笑的 |
[1:18:33] | No, I’m not, I picked up some work. | 不是开玩笑 我找了点零工 |
[1:18:37] | Well, you haven’t experienced winter | 只有来了挪威 |
[1:18:40] | until you come to Norway. | 才算真正经历过冬天 |
[1:18:42] | I’m sure, I’m sure. | 肯定的 肯定的 |
[1:18:46] | You know what the new places is to summer, Portugal. | 你们知道夏季度假的新去处是哪吗 葡萄牙 |
[1:18:49] | There’s a development on on the Algarve, | 阿尔加维有一片新的开发区 |
[1:18:51] | I’m getting in on the ground floor. | 我一开始就入伙了 |
[1:18:53] | I’ve already bought us a condo there. | 我已经在那里买了套公寓 |
[1:18:55] | I’m bringing together equity | 我正在为开发区的 |
[1:18:56] | for a group of financiers who are developing it. | 投资者们筹备资金 |
[1:18:59] | I tell you, the future of European summer, Portugal. | 我告诉你们 欧洲夏季度假的未来在葡萄牙 |
[1:19:04] | Better than the Riviera, | 比蔚蓝海岸强多了 |
[1:19:05] | it’s so bloody packed nowadays. | 那里如今人满为患 |
[1:20:20] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[1:20:56] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[1:21:23] | I’ll arrange the tickets for you. | 我会帮你们买票的 |
[1:21:25] | You’re seeing a play, | 你们要去看戏 |
[1:21:26] | and the National Theater in London is a unique experience. | 伦敦的国家剧院的体验很独特 |
[1:21:29] | Anthony Hopkins is playing there this year. | 今年有安东尼·霍普金斯的表演 |
[1:21:31] | Can you imagine being in the same room | 你们能想象和那种水准的演员 |
[1:21:33] | as an actor of that caliber? | 同处一室吗 |
[1:21:34] | The proximity, the emotions you’ll get to see, | 你们能近距离观看情感 |
[1:21:36] | the ferocity of the performance like that. | 那种表演的激烈程度 |
[1:21:38] | I mean it’s only in the theater is what they say, | 大家都说 只有在剧院才能体验 |
[1:21:41] | only in the theater. | 只有在剧院 |
[1:21:46] | You’re so full of shit. | 你真是满嘴胡话 |
[1:21:48] | Did you read that in the paper this morning? | 这些是你今早在报纸上读到的吗 |
[1:21:50] | My husband has never set foot in a theater in his life. | 我丈夫这辈子从没踏进过剧院 |
[1:21:55] | Please excuse me while I freshen up. | 失陪了 我去补妆 |
[1:22:02] | Wives don’t always know what their husbands get up to. | 妻子们不一定知道 |
[1:22:05] | Yes, especially elicit trips to the theater. | 自己的丈夫都在做什么 |
[1:22:09] | Can we talk about the vision | 我们能谈谈 |
[1:22:10] | you’ve got for your new project? | 你们对新项目的设想吗 |
[1:22:12] | Please do, | 请说吧 |
[1:22:13] | we were beginning to think you never would. | 我们还以为你不会提起了呢 |
[1:22:27] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:22:32] | Do you want it? | 你想要吗 |
[1:22:33] | I’m sorry. | 什么 |
[1:22:35] | If you like it you should take it. | 如果你喜欢 那就收下吧 |
[1:22:37] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:22:38] | Seriously, keep it. | 真的 收下吧 |
[1:22:43] | Our aim is to provide a complete service | 我们的目标是提供完整的服务 |
[1:22:46] | so the clients will return. | 吸引回头客 |
[1:22:48] | We’ve already begun to do this with oil, | 我们已经开展了石油方面的业务 |
[1:22:50] | by purchasing… | 通过购买… |
[1:22:50] | Will you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[1:22:51] | Purchasing shares in refineries. | 购买炼油厂的股份 |
[1:23:05] | Al? | 艾 |
[1:23:08] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:23:11] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[1:23:49] | Vodka tonic. | 伏特加汤力 |
[1:24:21] | Another. | 再来一杯 |
[1:25:35] | Oh, bye bye, Adam, travel safe. | 再见 亚当 一路平安 |
[1:25:37] | It was a pleasure. | 很荣幸认识你们 |
[1:25:39] | Yeah, bye bye now. | 好 再见了 |
[1:25:43] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[1:25:45] | Allison’s fucking crazy. | 艾莉森疯了 |
[1:25:49] | Beside her, it went well, right? | 除了她 一切都挺顺利的吧 |
[1:25:52] | Yeah, it was fine. | 嗯 还不错 |
[1:25:53] | It didn’t go fine, it went well, capiche. | 不是还不错 是很顺利 明白吗 |
[1:25:55] | Come on let’s get… | 走吧 我们去… |
[1:25:57] | I’m all right. | 我不去 |
[1:25:58] | I missed the last train. | 我错过末班车了 |
[1:25:59] | I can’t go home. | 我回不了家 |
[1:26:00] | Stay out with me. | 陪我去喝酒 |
[1:26:01] | Stay out with me. | 陪我去喝酒 |
[1:26:02] | I’m just a bit tired. | 我有点累了 |
[1:26:04] | Fuck off! | 滚蛋 |
[1:26:06] | When have you ever said ‘no’ to a night out with me? | 你什么时候拒绝过晚上和我去喝酒 |
[1:26:08] | – Come on. – I can’t, you know that. | -走吧 -我去不了 你知道的 |
[1:26:11] | Me, why? | 我为什么知道 |
[1:26:13] | I can’t control her. | 我控制不了她 |
[1:26:15] | She’s mental, it’s nothing to do with me. | 她是个疯子 不是我的问题 |
[1:26:17] | They weren’t impressed by your bullshit, Rory. | 他们对你的胡话不以为然 罗里 |
[1:26:20] | It wasn’t necessary. | 根本没必要 |
[1:26:22] | You’re getting wound up about nothing, this’ll be fine. | 别为这点小事大动肝火 没问题的 |
[1:26:24] | I’ll follow up with them next week, relax. | 我下周找他们跟进 放松点 |
[1:26:27] | When you set out, | 你离席之后 |
[1:26:27] | they said they just want to work with me. | 他们说只想跟我合作 |
[1:26:31] | Well of course they want to work with you, | 他们当然想跟你合作 |
[1:26:32] | it’s your account, I’ll take a backseat. | 他们是你的客户 我退居二线 |
[1:26:33] | No no no no no no, you’re off this, mate. | 不不不 你被排除在外了 兄弟 |
[1:26:35] | You got nothing to do with this deal. | 这笔生意跟你无关 |
[1:26:42] | Well, no offense, | 恕我直言 |
[1:26:43] | but there wouldn’t be a deal without me. | 没有我就没有这笔生意 |
[1:26:45] | You were gonna sit on it for a year. | 你本来打算等上一年 |
[1:26:46] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:26:47] | Yeah, and the way you were structuring your shit. | 是啊 还有你的规划方式 |
[1:26:48] | All right, all right, | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:26:49] | you do things your way, I’ll do things my way. | 你有你的做事方式 我有我的做事方式 |
[1:26:50] | Can we just talk about this in the office on Monday? | 我们周一到公司再谈好吗 |
[1:26:52] | You’re angry because Allison fucked things up. | 你生气是因为艾莉森搞砸了 |
[1:26:54] | I’m not angry, I’m not angry, but I am going home. | 我没生气 我没生气 但我要回家了 |
[1:27:04] | You’re serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:27:09] | I’ll see you Monday. | 周一见 |
[1:27:18] | Big night then? | 今晚参加了重要活动吗 |
[1:27:21] | No, not really. | 算不上 |
[1:27:23] | Just been working too hard. | 只是工作太拼命了 |
[1:27:27] | What line of work you in? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[1:27:39] | I pretend I’m rich. | 我假装自己很有钱 |
[1:27:43] | Why do you pretend? | 你为什么要假装 |
[1:27:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:27:52] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:27:54] | It is. | 确实遗憾 |
[1:27:59] | I had a million dollars once. | 我曾经有一百万美元 |
[1:28:02] | I was living in New York City. | 我住在纽约市 |
[1:28:03] | I had one million dollars in the bank. | 银行里存了一百万美元 |
[1:28:09] | I thought it’d just keep coming. | 我以为钱会源源不断 |
[1:28:12] | I thought that was it, I was rich for the rest of my life. | 我以为我成功了 一辈子荣华富贵 |
[1:28:14] | And then, | 然后 |
[1:28:16] | over time it just, it went. | 钱随着时间花光了 |
[1:28:23] | Now I have nothing. | 如今我一无所有 |
[1:28:28] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[1:28:30] | Yeah I do, two. | 有 两个孩子 |
[1:28:32] | What are you going on about then? | 那你还在说什么呢 |
[1:28:33] | That’s all that matters. | 孩子才是最重要的 |
[1:28:34] | Everything else is nonsense. | 其他的一切都是胡扯 |
[1:28:36] | It’s the only reason we’re put on this Earth, | 这是我们存在于地球上的唯一原因 |
[1:28:38] | well, that and football. | 除此之外还有足球 |
[1:28:41] | Yep. | 是的 |
[1:28:44] | You a good dad? | 你是个好爸爸吗 |
[1:28:45] | Yeah, I’m the best. | 我是最好的爸爸 |
[1:28:48] | I keep a roof over their head, | 我让他们衣食无忧 |
[1:28:49] | I give them the best of everything, | 给他们提供的一切都是最好的 |
[1:28:50] | and I’ve never laid a hand on them, never would. | 我从来没有 也永远不会打他们 |
[1:28:53] | That’s the bare minimum, mate, | 这只是最低限度的要求 伙计 |
[1:28:54] | don’t pat yourself on the back for that. | 别因为这个就自我感觉良好 |
[1:28:57] | Well that’s more than I ever fucking had. | 我小时候可没有这么好的日子 |
[1:28:59] | We have to give our kids more than we had, that’s it, that’s life. | 你得让孩子比你拥有的更多 这就是生活 |
[1:29:03] | Sort yourself out mate, get a job. | 振作起来 找份工作 |
[1:29:06] | Make a wage, you’ll be all right. | 挣点工资 你会没事的 |
[1:29:09] | I want more than that, thanks. | 我想要更多 谢谢了 |
[1:29:11] | What do you want then, mate? | 那你想要什么 伙计 |
[1:29:24] | I don’t actually know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:29:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:29:33] | I don’t fucking know. | 我他妈不知道 |
[1:29:47] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:29:49] | Well you just told me that you’re broke, | 你刚刚跟我说你没钱了 |
[1:29:51] | and that you’re a liar. | 还说你是个骗子 |
[1:29:52] | Do you really have the rest of the money for this fare? | 你真的有钱付剩下的车费吗 |
[1:29:54] | Not on me, I said that. | 我是说身上没钱了 |
[1:29:55] | But at the house I do. | 但我家里有 |
[1:29:57] | I’ll have to let you off. | 我只能让你下车了 |
[1:29:59] | Are you fucking joking? | 你他妈在开玩笑吗 |
[1:30:00] | I won’t take you any further, mate. | 我不会再往前开了 伙计 |
[1:30:02] | Sorry, don’t trust ya, you can walk. | 抱歉 我不相信你 你可以走回家 |
[1:30:06] | Mate, I’m miles from my house. | 伙计 我家离得还远呢 |
[1:30:07] | I can’t fucking walk. | 我他妈走不回去 |
[1:30:13] | Get out of my car. | 给我下车 |
[1:30:19] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:30:51] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:33:40] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:35:40] | Samantha? | 萨曼莎 |
[1:35:49] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[1:35:52] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:35:55] | Benjamin? | 本杰明 |
[1:35:56] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:36:12] | Oh my God, Beanie. | 天啊 本尼 |
[1:36:14] | What happened, are you okay? | 出什么事了 你还好吗 |
[1:36:17] | Ben, where’s your sister? | 本 你姐姐在哪 |
[1:36:20] | I don’t know, she had a party, I stayed in here. | 我不知道 她开了个派对 我一直待在这里 |
[1:36:22] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[1:36:23] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 老天啊 |
[1:36:25] | I’m so sorry, sweetheart. | 我很抱歉 宝贝 |
[1:36:27] | So sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[1:36:29] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:36:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:36:31] | I’ve gotta show you something. | 我得给你看个东西 |
[1:37:44] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:37:48] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:37:53] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:39:24] | Let’s make breakfast. | 我们做早餐吧 |
[1:39:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:39:33] | Yeah, okay, we can make this work. | 好 我们可以的 |
[1:39:36] | You want to put on a tea? | 你烧水泡茶好吗 |
[1:39:37] | I’ll do the rest. | 剩下的交给我 |
[1:39:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:39:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:40:29] | Al? | 艾 |
[1:40:33] | Will you come in here and talk to me a minute? | 你能过来跟我谈谈吗 |
[1:40:39] | Anything you have to say to me | 不管你想对我说什么 |
[1:40:40] | you can say in front of my children. | 都可以在我的孩子面前说 |
[1:40:48] | I was thinking that you were right, | 我想你是对的 |
[1:40:50] | and maybe living out here isn’t such a good idea. | 也许住在这里不是个好主意 |
[1:40:54] | We should get a flat in London, | 我们应该在伦敦租一套公寓 |
[1:40:58] | while I’m putting my own company together. | 然后我开一家自己的公司 |
[1:41:00] | Teaming up with Arthur’s been holding me back, | 跟亚瑟合作一直在拖累我 |
[1:41:03] | and I’ve got some really good leads, | 我有些很不错的点子 |
[1:41:04] | and if I have a place in town, if we’re in town, | 如果我在城里有住处 如果我们住在城里 |
[1:41:06] | and I can be home more, I could work more. | 我就能常回家 多工作 |
[1:41:18] | Rory, | 罗里 |
[1:41:21] | stop. | 别说了 |
[1:41:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |