英文名称:The Neighbors' Window
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Oh my god… | 真是的 |
[00:37] | Wow, are they down? | 他们都睡着了吗 |
[00:40] | Nice job. That was fast. | 你真厉害 挺快的 |
[00:43] | Yeah, they’re whooped. | 是啊 他们都叫累了 |
[00:46] | I thought I was gonna lose it | 他们看《内裤超人》停不下来的时候 |
[00:47] | when they wouldn’t quit with that Captain Underpants thing. | 我都以为我要发火了 |
[00:51] | They have no idea what it was like to grow up | 他们一点都不知道以前 |
[00:53] | back when kids got spanked. | 挨屁股打的童年是什么样的 |
[00:57] | Oh, god… | 天啊 |
[00:59] | That looks good. | 看起来真好吃 |
[01:02] | – Have a little. – No, I shouldn’t. | -喝一点吧 -我不能喝 |
[01:07] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[01:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:15] | Oh my god! | 我的天 |
[01:17] | Oh, I can’t watch. | 我看不下去了 |
[01:19] | As she keeps watching. | 某人还是继续看着 |
[01:22] | But seriously, they need to order some drapes. | 不过说真的 他们得挂个窗帘 |
[01:25] | It’s disgraceful. | 这样很不像话 |
[01:27] | Alright, stop drooling. | 好了 别盯着看了 |
[01:36] | They’re christening the new apartment. | 他们这是在给新房洗礼 |
[01:39] | Do you think they really don’t think that people can see them? | 你觉得他们真的不知道别人能看见吗 |
[01:43] | Or are they getting off on it? | 还是说他们就很来劲 |
[01:47] | I just think they really don’t care. | 我就觉得他们真的不在乎 |
[01:53] | That’s a new one. | 新的体位 |
[01:57] | She’s very flexible. | 她的韧性真好 |
[02:03] | You know, he’s really hot too. | 他的身材确实也很辣 |
[02:06] | I didn’t say hot. I said flexible. | 我可没说辣 我只说韧性好 |
[02:12] | Do you think we should turn out the lights? | 你觉不觉得我们应该关灯 |
[02:17] | Why should we turn out the lights? We’re not doing anything. | 我们为什么要关灯 我们又没做什么 |
[02:20] | They’re the ones who are… | 是他们在 |
[02:59] | Just one more second! | 稍等一下 |
[03:01] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[03:03] | – No! – Alright. | -不 -好了 |
[03:05] | OK, just keep holding it. | 抓好了 |
[03:07] | No, he thinks that’s what a producer does. | 不 他以为制作人就是干这种事的 |
[03:10] | Quick, quick, quick! | 快快快 |
[03:13] | Quick, quick, quick! | 快快快 |
[03:14] | Well, that’s because he doesn’t know exactly | 那是因为他不知道 |
[03:17] | what happens in a studio session. | 录音棚会议上都做哪些事 |
[03:19] | How are you doing, Tanner? | 你今天怎么样 坦纳 |
[03:20] | No, no, no! Into the toilet! | 别 别 别 进洗手间 |
[03:22] | It’s like the label’s being run by freakin’ teenagers. | 感觉经营这个唱片公司的都是群小毛头 |
[03:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:29] | You’re still in here. | 你还坐在婴儿车里 |
[03:30] | What did he do? | 他干了什么 |
[03:32] | What? He missed the toilet. | 什么 他没进洗手间 |
[03:34] | – Again? – Yes, again. | -又没进 -对 又一次 |
[03:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:38] | Here, I need to… | 我需要 |
[03:41] | Look, no, I love the song and I will send it. | 不是 我喜欢这首歌 也会发出来 |
[03:44] | But honestly, I don’t think they give two shits | 不过说真的 我觉得他们也不在乎 |
[03:46] | about what I think anymore. | 我怎么想了 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:52] | Alright. Break a leg tonight. | 好 今晚加油 |
[03:54] | Laters! | 回头见 |
[03:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:01] | Laters! | 回头见 |
[04:03] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[04:07] | I just spent my whole Saturday | 我整个周六 |
[04:10] | haggling about contracts and recoupment schedules | 都在合同和赔偿计划的事上讨价还价 |
[04:13] | while you guys were out having fun. | 而你们都在出去玩 |
[04:15] | I would give anything to haggle about a recoupment schedule. | 我宁愿去讨价还价赔偿计划 |
[04:22] | Why are you working out here? | 你为什么要在这里工作 |
[04:27] | Just the… Skype signal’s better. | 就是这边视频电话信号更好 |
[04:30] | Are your friends home? | 你朋友都在家吗 |
[04:33] | – My friends? – Yeah. | -我的朋友 -对 |
[04:35] | Across the street? | 街对面的 |
[04:37] | Or are you working too hard to notice them? | 还是你工作太认真 把他们忘了 |
[04:41] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[04:44] | Alright. | 好了 |
[04:46] | Fine, alright! I got it, thank you! | 好了 我可以 谢谢了 |
[04:49] | – Woah, what happened to you today? – What happened to me? | -你今天怎么回事 -你问我今天怎么回事 |
[04:51] | I was juggling three kids all day by myself | 我今天一整天要一个人应付三个孩子 |
[04:54] | at the zoo in the snow. | 那是在动物园 还下着雪 |
[04:55] | And one of them was snotty or poopy or hungry | 其中一个孩子不停 流鼻涕 拉身上 |
[04:58] | or had a scraped knee every ‘effing second. | 饿了 或者一直摔跤擦到膝盖 |
[05:00] | I had four hours of sleep last night! | 我昨晚只睡了四个小时 |
[05:03] | Because I was up nursing or getting spit up on. | 就因为我要一直带孩子 还被吐一身 |
[05:05] | And then I got home and my husband is just chilling | 而我回到家 我老公正在跟他那些 |
[05:08] | with his music bros and | 搞音乐的兄弟们聊着 |
[05:10] | gawking at the neighbors with his dick hanging out. | 还把鸟掏出来偷窥邻居 |
[05:14] | Hey guys, why don’t you go into your room for a little bit? | 小家伙们 你们先回一下房间吧 |
[05:20] | Here you go. | 你们去吧 |
[05:21] | I’ll come in and hang out in a minute, okay? | 我马上就过来陪你们玩 好吗 |
[05:27] | I thought after three months they’d figure out | 我觉得过了三个月他们应该知道 |
[05:29] | there’s a whole building of people who live over here. | 这边还有一整栋楼的人 |
[05:31] | I swear to God, it’s like they live with us. | 我发誓 就像他们跟我们住在一起一样 |
[05:33] | I think you might be overreacting a little. | 我觉得你的反应有一点过激了 |
[05:35] | Oh, do you? | 是吗 |
[05:37] | Are you enjoying the binoculars you wanted | 你是不是很喜欢你在生日要的 |
[05:38] | for your birthday present to use in the Catskills? | 想在凯茨奇尔用的望远镜 |
[05:44] | Look, I know I’m not 22 | 我知道我已经不再年轻了 |
[05:47] | and I’m tired all the time | 一直以来我都很累 |
[05:50] | and my nipples feel like a piranha | 我的乳头就像是 |
[05:52] | has been fucking gnawing at them. | 一直在被食人鱼咬着 |
[05:54] | But it’s just a little dispiriting | 不过我就是有点难过 |
[05:56] | the way you’re captivated by them. | 你被他们迷成那样 |
[05:59] | Wait a minute. I don’t think I’m the only one who’s captivated. | 等一下 我觉得不只是我被迷住了 |
[06:05] | They’re like a car crash that you can’t look away from. | 他们就像车祸 你移不开视线 |
[06:10] | Okay, a beautiful sexy young car crash. | 好吧 是好看又性感的车祸 |
[06:13] | I didn’t say that! | 我没那么说 |
[06:15] | I mean for real, do they have jobs? | 我说真的 他们有工作吗 |
[06:17] | Or clothes? All they do is host dance parties | 或者衣服 他们就只会办舞会 |
[06:20] | and sleep till noon and screw. | 睡到中午 然后疯狂做爱 |
[06:23] | You have no idea what it feels like to have your face constantly rubbed- | 你都不知道要是你的脸一直揉在 |
[06:26] | Yes, I do! | 我当然知道 |
[06:28] | What, you think I like talking about | 怎么 你以为我喜欢聊 |
[06:29] | how many times Luther pooped or who’s doing drop off? | 路德拉了几次或者谁又睡着了 |
[06:33] | And I’m becoming the old geezer at work. | 我在工作上越来越像个老家伙 |
[06:37] | I’ve even started getting grey pubic hairs. | 我的阴毛都开始变灰了 |
[06:40] | Which I assume you haven’t noticed because when would you? | 我想你应该没注意到吧 毕竟你又不会注意 |
[06:45] | You’re not the only one who misses being 20. | 你不是唯一一个怀念年轻的人 |
[06:48] | Staying up all night. | 熬个通宵 |
[06:50] | Getting jiggy with it. | 纵情欢快 |
[06:53] | Getting jiggy with it? | 《纵情欢快》 |
[06:55] | You know that song came out before your friends were born. | 那首歌出来的时候 你朋友都还没出生 |
[06:59] | – Well, it did! – Let’s stop talking. | -确实如此 -别说了 |
[07:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:10] | Nobody Else Will Be There – The National | |
[07:22] | ♪ You said we’re not so tied together. ♪ | ♪ 你说我们并非亲密无间 ♪ |
[07:28] | ♪ What did you mean? ♪ | ♪ 你话中何意 ♪ |
[07:34] | ♪ Meet me in the stairwell in a second. ♪ | ♪ 顷刻后楼梯间寻我邂逅 ♪ |
[07:40] | ♪ For a glass of gin. ♪ | ♪ 我们小酌一杯 ♪ |
[07:46] | ♪ Nobody else will be there then. ♪ | ♪ 此时无人会打扰 ♪ |
[07:51] | ♪ Nobody else will be there. ♪ | ♪ 无人会打扰 ♪ |
[07:54] | Oh, no! | 没事了 |
[08:01] | ♪ Can you remind me the building you live in? ♪ | ♪ 能提醒我一下 你家在哪吗 ♪ |
[08:07] | ♪ I’m on my way. ♪ | ♪ 我这就过去 ♪ |
[08:13] | ♪ It’s getting cold again but New York’s gorgeous. ♪ | ♪ 天气渐凉 纽约依然流光溢彩 ♪ |
[08:19] | ♪ It’s a subway day. ♪ | ♪ 坐了一整天地铁 ♪ |
[08:24] | ♪ Nobody else will be there then. ♪ | ♪ 此时无人会打扰 ♪ |
[08:29] | ♪ Nobody else will be there. ♪ | ♪ 无人会打扰 ♪ |
[08:34] | ♪ Nobody else will be there then. ♪ | ♪ 此时无人会打扰 ♪ |
[08:39] | ♪ Nobody else will be there. ♪ | ♪ 无人会打扰 ♪ |
[08:49] | Look it, look it! | 看 快看 |
[08:52] | Well, can you get on standby? | 你能排候补票吗 |
[08:59] | Jesus, well what time does that get you in? | 什么时候才能到你 |
[09:02] | That’s a lot of tape. | 好多胶带 |
[09:05] | Have you tried just ripping into them? | 你有义正言辞地跟他们说过吗 |
[09:09] | Okay, alright. Call me if you get on. | 好吧 你排到了就打给我 |
[09:21] | ♪ Goodbyes always take us ♪ | ♪ 我们每次都要 ♪ |
[09:25] | ♪ Half an hour. ♪ | ♪ 花上半小时道别 ♪ |
[09:28] | ♪ Can’t we just go home? ♪ | ♪ 就不能直接回家吗 ♪ |
[09:32] | ♪ Nobody else will be there then. ♪ | ♪ 此时无人会打扰 ♪ |
[09:37] | ♪ Nobody else will be there. ♪ | ♪ 无人会打扰 ♪ |
[09:42] | ♪ Nobody else will be there then. ♪ | ♪ 此时无人会打扰 ♪ |
[09:47] | ♪ Nobody else will be there. ♪ | ♪ 无人会打扰 ♪ |
[11:00] | Is that the guy? | 是那家伙吗 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:05] | Did he shave his head? | 他是剃光头了吗 |
[11:07] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[11:10] | I guess I haven’t seen him in a while. | 我有一阵没看到他了 |
[11:13] | He doesn’t look so good. | 他看着不是很好 |
[11:16] | No. | 的确 |
[11:18] | Do you think he’s hungover? | 你觉得他是宿醉吗 |
[11:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:24] | Daddy, Tanner bit my leg! | 爸比 坦纳咬我的腿 |
[11:28] | Why would you even have your leg near his mouth? | 你为什么要把腿放在他的嘴边上 |
[11:43] | Okay, be good! | 好的 要听话哦 |
[11:47] | Can you give the phone to daddy? | 你能把电话给爸比吗 |
[11:52] | Yeah, if you need to, just go to the blue whale room | 如果你需要 就去蓝色鲸鱼房 |
[11:56] | and let the kids run around. | 让孩子在那里跑一会儿 |
[11:58] | It’s so dark in there, Luther will probably just fall asleep. | 里面挺暗的 路德可能会直接睡着 |
[12:02] | I know, I’m going to get in the tub with my book right now. | 我知道 我正准备拿着书去泡个澡 |
[12:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:09] | See you then. | 回头见 |
[13:09] | Hi. Thank you! | 你好 谢谢了 |
[13:12] | Take care. | 保重 |
[16:39] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:40] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[16:46] | What? | 怎么 |
[16:51] | Do you live in that building right over there? | 你是住在那边那栋楼里吗 |
[16:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:00] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[17:02] | I think our apartments might face each other. | 我们的公寓可能是面对面的 |
[17:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:09] | You have a little girl | 你有一个小女儿 |
[17:12] | and a boy and a baby. | 一个小儿子 还有个婴儿 |
[17:17] | I hope that doesn’t seem creepy. | 但愿这不会让你觉得被冒犯了 |
[17:19] | No. | 没有 |
[17:20] | Your children are… | 你的孩子们 |
[17:22] | Really adorable. | 真的好可爱 |
[17:26] | And hilarious. | 也很搞笑 |
[17:30] | My husband and I. | 我丈夫和我 |
[17:40] | My husband… | 我丈夫 |
[17:44] | Has been really sick. | 一直病得很重 |
[17:47] | And… | 然后 |
[17:48] | We would | 我们就会 |
[17:50] | look over and see your kids | 望过去 看看你的孩子 |
[17:54] | and you or your husband, I guess. | 应该还有你和你的丈夫 |
[17:58] | Sitting up at night to feed the new baby. | 夜里坐在那里喂那个小婴儿 |
[18:01] | It was… | 真的 |
[18:05] | It was… | 真的 |
[18:26] | Hello? | 有人在家吗 |
[18:29] | Hi! | 你们好呀 |
[18:34] | – Hi mommy. – Hi sweetie pie. | -妈咪好 -你好 小可爱 |
[18:36] | – How was it? – Good. | -怎么样 -好玩 |
[18:38] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[18:40] | What did you do? | 你们干了什么 |
[18:41] | We saw a Tyrannosaurus Rex! | 我们看见了一只霸王龙 |
[18:44] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[18:46] | Did Luther like it? | 路德喜欢吗 |
[18:47] | No, he cried. | 不 他哭了 |
[18:48] | And Daddy let us stop for milkshakes. | 爹地还让我们中途停下来买奶昔 |
[18:51] | Oh, Daddy let you stop for milkshakes? | 爹地让你们中途停下来买奶昔吗 |
[18:54] | We gave Luther some milkshake. | 我们给路德喝了点奶昔 |
[18:56] | You gave Luther some milkshake? | 你们给路德喝了点奶昔吗 |
[18:57] | Just a little bit! And he fell asleep. | 就一点点 接着他睡着了 |
[19:05] | How are you? How was your day off? | 你呢 今天一天放松得如何 |