Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Negotiator(王牌对王牌)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Negotiator(王牌对王牌)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:王牌对王牌
英文名称:The Negotiator
年代:1998

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:32] Yeah, I like animals better than people sometimes. 有时我更喜欢动物
[02:35] Especially dogs. Dogs are the best. 尤其是狗 狗最可爱
[02:38] Every time you come through the door… 回家进门
[02:40] they treat you as if they haven’t seen you in a year. 它们对你就像一年没见的亲人
[02:43] The good thing about dogs… 狗最大的好处是
[02:44] is they got different kinds of dogs for different kinds of people. 不同的人可以养不同的狗
[02:48] Like pit bulls. 比如斗牛犬
[02:50] The dog of dogs. 狗中之最
[02:53] Pit bulI can be the right man’s best friend… 斗牛犬能成为某些人最好的朋友
[02:56] and the wrong man’s worst enemy. 另一些人最可怕的敌人
[02:58] Yeah, you gonna give me a dog, 你要送狗给我当宠物
[03:01] give me a pit bull. Give me… 就送斗牛犬 给我
[03:04] “Raoull.” Right, Omar? Give me Raoull. 拉乌尔 好吗 奥马尔 把拉乌尔给我
[03:07] I fucking hate Raoull! Shut the fuck up, asshole! 我讨厌拉乌尔 闭嘴 混蛋
[03:11] Son of a bitch don’t know when to shut up! 该死的畜生不懂何时该闭嘴
[03:13] Hates Raoull. 他恨拉乌尔
[03:16] Farley fucked up the list. 法利搞错了
[03:19] Yeah, I can dig it, Omar. 我能理解 奥马尔
[03:20] I had a dog like that. A poodle. 我有只狗也这样 一只卷毛狗
[03:23] She didn’t bark, though. She pissed on the floor. 它不乱叫 可总是尿在地板上
[03:26] Hated that dog. 我讨厌它
[03:28] But if I was ever depressed… 可每当我心情不好时
[03:31] she’d lay her head in my lap… 它就把头靠在我腿上
[03:33] look up at me with those big old eyes… 睁着大眼睛望着我
[03:36] and even though I thought I hated that dog… 虽然我觉得我讨厌它
[03:39] l loved her. 其实我爱它
[03:41] It’s like that, ain’t it, Omar? That love- hate thing. 你是不是也有这种感觉 爱恨交加
[03:45] No more goddamned talk! 别再说废话了
[03:48] I can’t wait anymore, you hear me? I want my wife! 我不想等了 听见没有 我要见我老婆
[03:52] I want her up here. 让她马上来
[03:56] Or I’ll do our daughter. 不然我就杀了女儿
[04:00] – Omar, listen to me. No more fucking talking. -听我说 -少废话
[04:03] I want that bitch, or l’ll do the girl. 那贱女人不来我就杀了女儿
[04:05] Omar, I’m doing the best I can here, man. 我在尽最大努力
[04:08] I’m not gonna hurt her. 我不伤害她
[04:10] I just want her to see me blow my brains out. 只想让她看着我打烂自己的头
[04:13] I want her to think about that… 让她和别人鬼混时
[04:14] when she’s sucking that fat prick’s cock. 想着我的样子
[04:25] Roman’s losing him. 罗曼劝不了他
[04:27] This guy goes, he could take that girl with him. 这家伙急了会杀孩子
[04:29] We gotta go in. 我们得马上冲进去
[04:30] We’ll give Danny another minute. Not yet. 再给丹尼点时间
[04:32] He’s pulled out of worse. 已有进展了
[04:35] Another minute, that girI will be dead. 再等下去那女孩会送命
[04:39] Unit 1 , prepare entry. All units stand by for full breach. 第1小组准备进入 其他各组待命全面攻击
[04:51] Get back! Get back! 退后 退后
[05:00] You lost him. Make entry. 谈判无效 准备进入
[05:02] Beck thinks you lost him. Frost gave him the go-ahead. 贝克认为谈判失败 弗罗斯批准他采取行动
[05:05] That’s not the play. Omar’s tight. 这不符合程序 奥马尔醉了
[05:07] He can get a shot off if they breach. 他有足够时间开枪
[05:09] Look, Nate, I can still talk to him. I just need time. 我能继续跟他谈 给我点时间
[05:12] HBT 1 , negotiator requests time. 特别行动队 谈判专家需要时间
[05:14] Negative. Team’s in position. 不行 突击队已就位
[05:18] Fuck it. I’m going in. 去他的 我进去
[05:20] No. Don’t, damn it. Don’t pull this shit. 不 别去 别干傻事
[05:22] You’ll give him another hostage. 你会多给他一个人质
[05:24] You know another way to get the gun off the girl’s head? 你有别的办法让他把枪从女孩头上移开?
[05:27] Negotiator entering kill zone. 谈判专家进入危险区
[05:29] You better keep him out. 必须让他马上离开
[05:31] Our men will lose objectivity if he’s in there. 他会扰乱队员的注意力
[05:33] This is Frost. Stand down. 我是弗罗斯 别进去
[05:37] – Omar was a Marine, right? – Yeah. -奥马尔参加过海军陆战队 -是的
[05:40] – We have a shot? – Bedroom, but he’s nowhere near. -有瞄准点吗 -卧室 可他离那里太远
[05:43] He will be. Get Eagle and Palermo to that window. 让伊戈尔和巴勒莫瞄准窗口
[05:46] Tell them to wait for my signal and put that motherfucker on his back. 看我的手势从背后把他撂倒
[05:50] Hellman, Allen, Argento. 赫尔曼 埃伦 阿尔金托
[05:53] When I’m clear, come in there, get that girl. 我把他引开 你们进去救孩子
[05:57] Yo, Omar. 奥马尔
[06:01] Just got word. Your wife’s here. 我接到通知 你妻子到了
[06:07] – Wife? – Shut the fuck up. -妻子 -闭嘴
[06:10] I’ve been authorized to make the trade. 上面派我和你交换人质
[06:12] I gotta come in, look around… 可我要进去看看
[06:14] make sure there’s no other hostages and there’s no surprises. 确保没其他人质或别的花招
[06:18] Fuck you! 去你的
[06:20] I wanna see her first. 我要先见她
[06:22] Omar, I gotta come look. 奥马尔 先让我进去
[06:24] Then I can bring in your wife, get the girl, all right? 然后我带你妻子来交换孩子
[06:26] – What if you’re lying? – Then shoot me! -要是你骗我呢 -那你就打死我
[06:30] Okay! Fair enough! 这还差不多
[06:34] Nice and slow! 慢慢走进来
[06:36] You look around, then I get my wife, 看清楚了 就带我老婆进来
[06:40] or you fucking die! 不然要你的命
[06:52] Palermo, Eagle, clear for shot. 巴勒莫 伊戈尔 准备射击
[06:55] – Okay? Here we go. – Ready. -随时待命 -就绪
[07:05] Move real slow. This ain’t about me or you… 慢点 你和我没冤没仇
[07:07] but I’m gonna take you out just the same. 可我还是会杀了你
[07:13] He’s in. We gotta play it out now. 他进去了 现在必须配合他
[07:16] Unit 1 , hold position. 原地待命
[07:31] Lock it. 锁门
[07:36] Nice breeze. 风和日丽
[07:39] Great day to be out, you know? 是个外出的天气
[07:41] Not cold. Cool, kind of brisk. 不冷 凉爽宜人 适合外出
[07:44] Too bad we got stuck in here. 咱们都待在屋里可惜了
[07:47] You’ve seen everything. No surprise. Let’s do this. 已经看过了 没花招 开始换人吧
[07:49] I gotta look in those rooms down there. 还要看那些房间
[07:51] You know, make sure nobody’s there. 我得确定那里面没别人
[07:55] All right, move. 好吧 走
[08:01] Football, huh? 有球赛
[08:03] Perfect day for it. 是个比赛的好日子
[08:07] I ain’t missed… 离开海军陆战队后
[08:08] a Bears home game since I left the Corps. 我没错过一场熊队的主场比赛
[08:10] Course, the Corps was a winning team, wasn’t it? 当然陆战队是常胜队
[08:13] Oh, yeah? You were in? 你也曾是陆战队员
[08:15] Yeah. I did a tour in ’73. 对 73年去过越南
[08:18] Semper fi, motherfucker. I did two tours. ’68 and ’69. “永远忠诚” 混蛋 我去过两次 68年69年
[08:23] Well, hoo-fucking-rah, Omar. 记得吗 欢呼时喊”乌拉”
[08:25] Hoorah! 乌拉
[08:27] Don’t meet many Marines these days. Everybody joins the Navy. 很少遇到陆战队员 现在人人都加入海军
[08:33] I have a visual on the suspect. 我看见疑犯
[08:34] See? Nothing here, lieutenant, so now we make the trade. 看 什么也没有 可以开始换人了
[08:39] – Nuh- uh. Stay cool. – We got a one count. -别着急 -开始数一
[08:44] Like I told you, gotta check out everything. 我说过要检查所有房间
[08:53] Omar. 奥马尔
[08:54] A Marine and a sailor are in the bathroom taking a piss. 一个水兵和一个陆战队员上厕所撒尿
[08:58] The Marine goes to leave without washing up. 尿完陆战队员没洗手就走
[09:01] Sailor says: 水兵说
[09:03] “In the Navy, they teach us to wash our hands.” “在海军 上级教我们便后洗手”
[09:08] The Marine turns to him and says: 陆战队员转身对他说
[09:10] “In the Marines, they teach us not to piss on our hands.” “在陆战队 上级教我们别尿在手上”
[09:23] Down! Get down! Move! Move! 冲 冲
[09:30] – HT’s down! – Copy. -疑犯中弹 -明白
[09:39] You all right, bud? 你没事吧
[09:40] Huh? You okay? 没事吧
[09:43] Yeah. 没事
[09:48] – Thanks. – Sure. -谢谢 -不客气
[09:56] Cotton Eye Joe – Rednex 《科顿眼的乔》- 雷尼克斯
[10:44] Yeah, boy! Come on. Get down, get funky, get loose! 过来和我们一起跳 放松
[10:46] Come on! Do it, do it, do it! 跳吧 跳吧
[10:49] You’re a hoedown guy. 你是个活泼的家伙
[10:51] Now I’ve seen everything. Ha-ha-ha. 现在我看清了一切
[10:55] Okay, which one is the most pathetic out there? 你看他俩谁跳的最蹩脚
[10:58] – How you feeling, man? – Not great. -你怎么样 -不太好
[11:00] – I wanna talk to you. All right? – All right, cool. -我想跟你谈谈就一下 -好吧
[11:03] Hey! Cut the music! 关掉音乐
[11:06] Take a wild guess who’s on the news again. 猜猜看谁又上新闻了
[11:09] After six hours, 对峙6小时后
[11:10] hostage negotiator Danny Roman risked his own life… 人质谈判专家丹尼·罗曼冒着生命危险
[11:14] disarming the hostage- taker to end the standoff. 解除了扣留人质者的武装 结束了对抗
[11:18] Lieutenant Roman, looks like you saved the day again. 你再次成为英雄
[11:20] No, it was a team effort. 那是全组努力的结果
[11:23] I just talked the guy out. 我只是跟罪犯周旋
[11:24] Well, did he say anything in there? 他有没有说这样做的原因
[11:26] He just wanted to hog the spotlight! 他只是想大出风头
[11:29] I just wanna tell you how close… 实话跟你说
[11:30] I came to busting your ass because of that shit. 今天我差点让你滚蛋
[11:32] But because it’ll never happen again, right, I’ll let it go. 鉴于你不会再犯 这次我不追究
[11:36] All right, he’s all talk. 他只是说说
[11:39] Danny, off the record, that was one hell of a gutsy job, man. 说真的那确实需要胆量
[11:42] Again, congratulations. 再次祝贺你
[11:44] Thanks, chief. Congratulations to you. 谢谢局长 生日快乐
[11:46] – Thanks. – Great party. -谢谢 -晚会棒极了
[11:47] Were you really in the Marines? 你真参加过海军陆战队
[11:48] No, I was in the Army and I fucking hate dogs. 不 我在陆军而且我最讨厌狗
[11:53] Despite how things worked out today, 尽管今天的结局不错
[11:55] you put these guys in jeopardy. 可你让我的人身陷危险
[11:58] If you were taken hostage, you would’ve fucked up everything. 你若成了人质后果将不堪设想
[12:01] Everybody lived, Beck. Even you. 所有人都活着 包括你
[12:12] Twenty thousand cops in Chicago. Can’t you take turns? 芝加哥有两万警察 不能轮流吗
[12:15] I was gonna let Nate go in… 本来打算让内特进去
[12:18] but I knew Linda would be pissed at me. 可我知道琳达会生我气
[12:21] Nate’s much smarter than that, right, Nate? 这点内特比你聪明得多 对吧
[12:23] Yeah, I’m too smart. I’m too smart for my own good sometimes. 我太聪明 有时聪明反被聪明误
[12:29] You got a minute? Gotta talk. It’s important. 我要跟你谈谈 有件事很重要
[12:31] Just be a minute, I promise. Just a minute. 只占你一点时间 我保证就几分钟
[12:35] Go on, tell your secrets. 去吧 谈你们的秘密
[12:50] Oh, man. 天哪
[12:55] I was approached by someone recently. 最近有人主动跟我联系
[12:59] He knows who took money from the disability fund. 他知道谁偷了伤残基金的钱
[13:02] What? 什么
[13:03] – Almost 2 million is missing. – Yeah, I know. -丢了近200万美元 -我知道
[13:05] According to him, we know the guys who took it. Cops. 据他说 偷钱的人咱们认识 是警察
[13:10] Guys in our own precinct. Guys we might call our friends… 局里的同事 我们称为朋友的人
[13:13] stealing our own money. 在偷我们自己的钱
[13:16] I would’ve told you sooner, but this is my first chance. 该早些告诉 你可我一直没机会
[13:18] Who told you this? 是谁告诉你的
[13:21] I can’t say… 我不能说
[13:23] but this guy knows what he’s talking about. 但他知道自己在说什么
[13:26] He’s been around, working cases like this. He knows his shit. 一直在从事这方面工作 是这方面的权威
[13:29] So why didn’t he go to Internal Affairs? 他为什么不找内务监察部
[13:31] Because he thinks lnternal Affairs is involved. 因为内务监察部也不干净
[13:35] He heard Niebaum’s name mentioned. 他听见了尼鲍姆的名字
[13:37] He doesn’t know what to do. 不知如何是好
[13:40] They offered to buy him out. 他们出钱要收买他
[13:42] – And? – And he said he’d think about it. -结果呢 -他说要考虑一下
[13:45] We were at the academy, 我们是警校同学
[13:47] worked Area 6 together, so he trusts me. 又同在6分局工作过 所以他信任我
[13:49] This guy, uh…. 可是他
[13:51] Dan, this guy is really scared. 他真的怕得要命
[13:54] When did you find out about all this? 你什么时候知道这些事的
[13:57] Most of it last night, but l, uh…. 主要是昨天晚上 可是
[14:00] I’ve been working on it for a couple of weeks now, you know? 我已调查了两个星期
[14:04] I figured that with you on the board you might have heard something. 你是委员会成员也许听到消息
[14:07] No. 不
[14:09] I didn’t hear a thing. 我什么也没听说
[14:13] Well, they did do an audit, but it didn’t prove anything. 他们查过帐 可什么也没发现
[14:15] Yeah. 是呀
[14:17] If somebody’s stealing our money, we gotta find out who. 若有人偷我们的钱 我们必须找出是谁
[14:20] You tell this informant… 你把这消息告诉
[14:23] – Oh, shit. – Jesus Christ! -真见鬼 -我的上帝
[14:25] Officer Bald. 秃头警官
[14:28] Are you blowing each other? 你俩躲在这里干什么 同性恋
[14:30] About to, till you showed up. 你来捣乱坏了我们的好事
[14:32] I know you’re all partners, 我知道你们搭档的事
[14:33] but everyone’s looking for you. 可大家都在找你们
[14:35] Don’t shine the light in here, officer. 别瞎猜
[14:37] Can’t a guy just hold his partner’s hand? 男人不能和搭档拉手
[14:40] I’ll let you girls be. 那我就不打扰二位了
[14:43] Wipe that stuff off your mouth, buddy. 把你嘴巴擦干净
[14:44] Yeah. Order me a drink, big guy. 好吧 请我喝一杯
[14:49] Jesus. 天哪
[14:50] – We’ll finish this later. – Yeah, all right. -咱们再找时间谈吧 -好吧
[14:56] Yeah. Don’t tell Linda. 别告诉琳达
[15:01] Shit. 该死
[15:04] I don’t like the thought of fixing up this house alone, Danny. 我不想有一天我一个人修房子 丹尼
[15:07] And with what you’re doing…. 可你干这些事
[15:09] Nuh-uh-uh. Darling, that’s the job. 亲爱的 这是我的工作
[15:14] It’s not the job. 问题不在工作
[15:17] The job I can deal with. It’s how you do the job. 我能忍受你的工作 可不能忍受你玩命
[15:20] – Like what you did today. – I’m fine. -就像你今天的行为 -我没事
[15:23] This time. 这次没事
[15:25] What I love about you is that you do these crazy things. 我喜欢你做事有股疯狂劲
[15:28] It’s just that I wish you’d start differentiating… 但我希望你开始学会区别
[15:30] between crazy and stupid. 疯狂和愚蠢是两码事
[15:33] I know this whole marriage thing is new to you… 我知道婚姻对你是个新领域
[15:35] but coming home every night is a big part of it. 不过每晚回家是其重要组成部份
[15:40] Every night. 每晚回家
[15:41] Okay. I promise… 我保证
[15:43] I will come home every night. 我每天晚上都回家
[15:50] No matter what I have to do. 无论有多重要的事
[15:52] Every night. 每晚回家
[15:56] What are you trying to negotiate? 你想和谁谈判
[15:57] You forget that I know you lie for a living. 你忘了我知道你的工作就是撒谎
[16:00] Not right now. 现在不是
[16:02] Listen, listen. 听着
[16:05] Danny Roman is a married man now. 丹尼·罗曼是有家的男人了
[16:08] No more crazy shit, all right? 不再干蠢事了 可以吗
[16:14] See that? 看见了
[16:15] That’s the bus. The bus is going down the street. 公共汽车 车沿着大街开走了
[16:19] Crazy is on the bus. 蠢事就在车上
[16:29] What’s vibrating, baby? 什么东西在震动
[16:34] Nate is vibrating. 内特在震动
[16:39] Go. Tell Nate I said hello. 去吧 代我向内特问好
[16:42] And that I expect him to keep you out of trouble from now on. 说我希望他让你远离麻烦
[17:14] Hey, how you doing? Caught me. Heh, heh. 你好吗 抓到我抽烟了
[17:17] Look, Danny beeped me earlier. What’s going on? 丹尼刚呼了我 出了什么事
[18:05] Nate? 内特
[18:23] Freeze! 不许动
[18:25] Get your hands up! 把手举起来
[18:28] Police officer! Officer down! 警察先生 有警员中枪
[18:33] He said he talked to his informant last night. 他说昨晚和告密人谈过
[18:36] Some guy he was at academy with and knew from Area 6. 他的警校同学6分局的同事
[18:41] This guy said he knew what was going down with the pension fund. 这人说他知道退休基金的事
[18:46] The informant didn’t come to you guys… 告密人没来找你们是因为
[18:53] because he thought someone from lnternal Affairs was involved. 他知道内务监察部有人参与
[18:59] One of us? 我们中的一个
[19:04] Exactly who was this informant, lieutenant? 这告密人究竟是谁
[19:07] Hey, he didn’t tell me his name. 他没说那人的名字
[19:10] It’s obvious somebody found out Nate was investigating the fund… 显然有人发现内特根据告密人提供的线索
[19:14] off this informant’s tip and they took him out. 在调查基金的事 就把他杀了
[19:17] Let’s go back to the beginning and do this whole thing again. 我们把整件事再从头说一遍
[19:20] Hey, hey, hey. I just found my partner with his head blown off. 我只是发现搭档被人打死
[19:23] – I don’t feel like doing this! – You’re gonna have to. -我不喜欢被审问 -这由不得你
[19:25] Fuck this! – Back off. -见你的鬼去吧 -退后
[19:27] Back off, Niebaum. We’ll do it some other time, okay? 别逼他 尼鲍姆 另找时间谈吧
[21:23] I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. 我非常抱歉
[21:29] Ready. Aim. Fire. 举枪 瞄准 鸣枪
[21:36] Aim. Fire. 瞄准 鸣枪
[21:41] Aim. Fire. 瞄准 鸣枪
[21:48] – Is that the door? – Mm. You get it. -是有人敲门吗 -你去开
[21:50] Shit. 该死
[22:01] Hey, Danny, listen, they found the gun that killed Nathan. 丹尼 杀死内特的枪找到了
[22:04] – It’s in the lake. No fingerprints. – Hang on. He’s… -被丢在湖里 没有指纹 -稍等 他是…
[22:07] – I have a search warrant… Just hold it. -我们有搜查令 -枪上的编号
[22:09] Danny, the serial number on the gun… 丹尼 编号显示是
[22:11] It was one of three stolen from a dealer. 一个毒贩被盗的3支枪之一
[22:13] Two of the guns were recovered by you around seven months ago. 另两支在7个月前被你找到
[22:17] The third gun was not found until now. 第3支枪刚找到
[22:19] You gotta be fucking kidding me. 你在开玩笑
[22:20] – You serious? Nothing we can do. -你当真 -我们无能为力
[22:23] We came as soon as we heard they were issuing a warrant. 听说签发搜查令我们尽快赶来
[22:26] – Guys, go easy. He’s one of ours. – In here. In here. -规矩点 他是自己人 -这里
[22:37] I’m sorry about this, Karen. We all know it’s bullshit. 对不起 凯伦 我们知道
[22:41] Just let them do their work and get out. 让他们干完就会走的
[22:43] It is bullshit. 这是胡扯
[22:45] He’s standing over a dead cop who was investigating the fund… 他站在调查基金事情的警察尸体前
[22:48] he had access to the gun and he’s on the fund’s board. 他有可能得到那把枪 他是基金会委员
[22:51] He had motive and opportunity. 有作案动机和机会
[22:53] Who the fuck are you, Niebaum? 你是什么人 尼鲍姆
[22:55] It was your name Nate mentioned when he said Internal Affairs was involved. 内特说告密人曾提到你的名字
[22:58] Now it’s my name, huh? 是我的名字
[23:00] We’ve got an investigation too, 我们也做了些调查
[23:02] and your name keeps coming up. Wonder why. 你的名字不断被提及 为什么
[23:05] Maybe it’s because Nathan found you stealing money from the fund. 也许内特发现你在偷基金的钱
[23:15] Inspector! 督察
[23:17] I think I got something in here. 我找到了一些东西
[23:25] Looks like offshore accounts. 好像是海外帐户
[23:32] What the…? 什么
[23:34] That shit’s not mine. You planted this shit. 这不是我的 是你放在这里的
[23:37] Put it away. 一会带走
[23:39] Why are you doing this to me, huh? 你为什么要陷害我
[23:42] Chief, you don’t… 长官 你不会…
[23:52] Lieutenant, do you think you’ll be charged… 警长 你会被指控
[23:55] with the murder of Officer Roenick? 杀害勒尼克警官吗
[23:57] Think you’ll be charged with the murder of Officer Roenick? 你会被指控杀害勒尼克警官吗
[23:59] Make a hole here. Come on, come on, back up. 让一让 让他过去 往后站
[24:03] – Hey! Give the guy a break! – Get back. Get back. -别烦他 -退后 退后
[24:12] Beck. 贝克
[24:15] – Thanks. – How can you show your face here? -谢谢 -你还敢在这里露面
[24:19] I knew someday you’d get somebody killed. 我早知道你会害死别人
[24:22] Nobody really knows what happened, okay? 我们还不知道究竟怎么回事
[24:25] Come on, seriously. 好了 别这样
[24:27] What’s going on, Danny? We’re hearing a lot of shit. 怎么回事 丹尼 我们听到很多说法
[24:32] What? 什么
[24:35] Hey, Danny. 丹尼
[24:37] Come on inside. 你进来
[24:40] All right, everybody, get back to work. 大家继续工作
[24:50] Sit down, Danny. 坐 丹尼
[24:56] Danny, I’m gonna be honest with you. I don’t know what to think… 丹尼 老实说 我不知道该怎么想
[25:02] but I don’t have any choice… 但我别无选择
[25:03] until this lnternal Affairs investigation is complete. 直到监察部调查结束前
[25:10] So your gun and your badge. 你得交出警徽和枪
[25:15] Chief. 长官
[25:18] You know me. 你了解我
[25:21] I’m being set up. 有人陷害我
[25:24] Nate told me his informant knows who’s involved. 内特说他的告密人知道是谁干的
[25:27] Help me find this informant, and all this goes away. 帮我找到这告密人就能真相大白
[25:32] Yeah. 是啊
[26:36] Lieutenant! 警长
[26:43] – Have you talked to Mrs. Roenick? One more. -你与勒尼克夫人谈过吗 -谈过一些
[26:46] Are you allowed to make any comment? 你可以发表一些评论吗
[27:01] – Linda. Linda. We should keep going. -琳达 琳达 -我们走
[27:04] – No, Karen. – Mrs. Roenick, we should go. -不 凯伦 -勒尼克夫人 我们走
[27:08] Linda, I didn’t do what they say I did. I… 琳达 他们对我的指责是无中生有
[27:11] Mrs. Roenick, we should go. – Fuck you, Danny. -勒尼克夫人 我们走 -混蛋 丹尼
[27:16] Fuck Niebaum. Fuck all of you. 混蛋 尼鲍姆 你们都是混蛋
[27:20] You all killed him. 是你们杀了他
[27:22] Don’t you stand here. Don’t you stand here in my face. 别站在这儿 你怎么敢站在我面前
[27:25] Don’t say one more fucking word to me. 别再跟我说一个字
[27:27] You took him away from me. 你让我失去了他
[27:30] God help you, Danny. You took him away from Jeremy. 求上帝饶恕你 丹尼 你让杰瑞米失去了父亲
[27:34] Now you stand here… You stand here and you just live with that. 你站在这里你会内疚终生
[27:39] Mrs. Roenick. Please, let’s go home. 勒尼克夫人 别这样 我们走吧
[27:46] Danny, we need to go. 丹尼 该走了
[27:49] We need to go. Come on, this way. 我们走吧 跟我来
[27:54] The papers found in your house: 在你家里找到的文件
[27:57] Can you come up with an explanation as to 你要解释清楚
[27:58] why you had that kind of money in an offshore account? 怎么会在海外有一大笔钱
[28:00] You have no proof the money had to do with the fund… 你不能证明那钱和基金有关
[28:03] or that Mr. Roman even opened those accounts. 或罗曼先生有海外帐户
[28:06] The money in them was well- laundered… 那笔钱洗得很干净
[28:08] but the last deposit matched the last amount stolen from the fund. 最后一笔与基金被盗数目相同
[28:11] I don’t have any offshore accounts. 我没有任何海外帐户
[28:14] The statements were in your home. 银行对帐单在你家里
[28:15] You were standing over the body. 你站在尸体旁
[28:17] Are you charging my client? Because all of this is circumstantial. 你在起诉我的委托人 那全是间接证据
[28:21] We have a gun linked to you… 有支枪与你有关
[28:24] and a pair of gloves that we took from the water. 还有水里捞出的手套
[28:27] Which explains why your client had no powder on his hands. 能解释他手上为何没残留火药
[28:33] You know how this city feels about corrupt cops. 市民对腐败警察深恶痛绝
[28:36] I’ll get a conviction with my eyes closed. 我闭着眼也能定你的罪
[28:39] Just tell us where the rest of the money went, 说出其余钱在哪里
[28:41] who your partners were and maybe…. 还有谁是你同伙 也许
[28:44] – Maybe… – I need to speak to my client. -也许 -我要和我的委托人谈谈
[28:49] I’ll give you one day to make a deal. 给你一天时间达成认罪协议
[28:52] You hear me? One day. 听见没有 一天
[28:55] After that, there’ll be no deal to negotiate. 之后将没有条件可谈
[28:58] We will arrest you and you will face the maximum penalty. 我们逮捕你 你面临最高刑期
[29:01] I’ll see to it. 我亲自办
[29:06] Be here tomorrow and have a decision made. 明天带着你的决定来
[29:15] Danny. Danny. 丹尼 丹尼
[29:37] Danny. 丹尼
[29:39] – Danny. – What? -丹尼 -干什么
[29:42] Understand that they have a case that a jury will convict on. 他们会起诉 陪审团会判你有罪
[29:47] I can’t do any more for you. 我没有其他办法
[29:50] Cut a deal. 认罪争取减刑
[30:02] Karen. 凯伦
[30:06] Go and wait for me in the car. Don’t worry. 到车上等我 别担心
[30:09] Everything’s gonna be fine. 不会有事的
[30:11] – Danny, please don’t do anything crazy. – Crazy? Heh. -丹尼 千万不要做蠢事 -蠢事
[30:15] Crazy’s on the bus, remember? 蠢事坐公共汽车走了 记得吗
[30:20] I love you. 我爱你
[30:36] I love you too. 我也爱你
[30:38] Be right back. 我就来
[31:16] – Danny Roman. – I’m going to see Niebaum. -丹尼·罗曼 -我要见尼鲍姆
[31:18] Sir, could you wait just a minute? I have to buzz him, sir. 请稍等片刻 我得先通知他
[31:21] Mr. Roman, wait, sir! 罗曼先生 等等
[31:26] You made it clear… Make it clear again. 说清楚点 再清楚地说一遍
[31:28] Come on. This is… 这也太
[31:33] Hold on. Hold on. Roman. What can I do for you? 等等 等等 罗曼 找我有什么事
[31:37] Man’s got a right to face his accusers, doesn’t he, inspector? 谁都有权见指控他的人 对吧
[31:41] – We need to talk. – Go ahead, talk. -我要跟你谈谈 -你说吧
[31:43] I wanna know what’s going on. 我要知道是怎么回事
[31:49] You killed your partner and you’re about to be formally indicted for it. 你杀了你的搭档 你将被正式起诉
[31:53] You’re not answering my question. 你没有回答我的问题
[31:55] Nate told me you were involved. I wanna know how. 内特说你也有份 我要知道
[32:01] Look me in the eye and tell me you weren’t involved. 看着我的眼睛 说你没干
[32:03] Look me in the eye! God damn it! 看着我的眼睛
[32:05] Look you in the eye for what? 看着你的眼睛干什么
[32:06] Lookit, why don’t you tell it to the judge? 你为什么不把这故事讲给法官听
[32:08] All right? We’re finished. Get him out of here. 好吧 我们谈完了 叫他出去
[32:11] – You’re not doing this! – Look, you. Go! -你不能这样做 -混蛋
[32:16] Roman. 罗曼
[32:20] No! 不
[32:26] Aah! Fuck. 混蛋
[32:29] Lock the door. Lock it! 锁门 锁上
[32:31] Don’t make things worse than they already are. 不要错上加错
[32:34] – Just put the gun down now. – You, sit your ass down. -快把枪放下 -你 坐下
[32:37] – Sit! – Okay, man, you got it. -坐下 -好 我听你的
[32:41] This is my life here, Niebaum. 这关系到我的一生 尼鲍姆
[32:44] – I want some answers. – I don’t have any answers. -告诉我答案 -我没有答案给你
[32:46] Put the gun down and leave. 把枪放下快出去
[32:48] You don’t feel like talking? 你不想说
[32:49] We’re gonna stay here until you do. 不说谁也别想走
[32:52] It’s your choice… 你看着办
[32:54] because I’m not going to jail today. 因为今天我不想进监狱
[33:02] Move! 走
[33:06] Go! Go! 走
[33:07] – All right. Come on! -好吧 - 快点
[33:11] Drop your weapon. 把枪放下
[33:12] ALL: Drop it, Danny. Guns down. -放下枪 丹尼 -放下枪
[33:16] Drop the weapon. Drop it. 放下武器 放下
[33:19] That wasn’t an accident. 这只是警告
[33:21] And neither will the next one that goes in your head. 下一枪将打在你头上
[33:23] Now get down here, now. Come on! 下来 快点!
[33:27] All right, everybody in here march over to that desk over there. 所有人到桌子那边去
[33:30] Put your guns, cuffs, keys, everything… 把枪 手铐 钥匙 所有东西
[33:33] on this desk and get out of here. Let’s go. Move! Move it! 放在桌子上 赶快出去 动作快点
[33:38] – Take it easy. – Danny. -快点 -丹尼
[33:39] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[33:41] The call’s out on the city-wide. 全城警察都听到了通知
[33:42] See what they’re making me do? 我这是被他们逼的
[33:44] Danny, what the fuck are you doing? You just got married, man. 丹尼 不要胡来 你才结婚
[33:46] Think about Karen. 替凯伦想想
[33:49] I am thinking about Karen. 我是在替凯伦着想
[33:52] And now that I think about it, I’m glad you’re here. 考虑到这点 我很高兴你来了
[33:55] You just raised the ante. 你提高了赌注
[33:58] – Join the party. – God, Danny, this is crazy. -你也过来 -丹尼 你疯了
[34:01] Take your guns off. Put them on this table now! 拿出你的枪 放在桌子上
[34:08] I know you heard me say both of them. 你知道我说的是两支
[34:53] Danny, listen to me. 丹尼 你听我说
[34:54] It’s not too late to stop this. 现在罢手还不晚
[34:56] You trying to talk me down? That it? 你想说服我放弃 是吗
[34:58] Danny, this is crazy. This isn’t helping you. 丹尼 这很不理智 解决不了问题
[35:02] – Me and him have nothing to do with this. – Right. -我和他与这件事无关 -对
[35:04] I’ve known you 20 years. What are you doing? 我们相识20年 你要干什么
[35:07] I know I made you stay, Frost, 我让你留下来
[35:08] but you cannot monopolize the conversation. 可你不能发号施令
[35:11] You’re not the scene commander here. I am. You. 现在这里的指挥不是你 是我
[35:15] You’re Niebaum’s secretary, right? What’s your name? 你是尼鲍姆的秘书 叫什么名字
[35:19] My name’s Maggie, and I’m his assistant. 我叫麦琪 是他的助理
[35:21] Maggie, don’t be scared. 麦琪 你别害怕
[35:24] I’m somewhat familiar with situations like this, all right? 这种局面我经历过很多
[35:26] I’m not scared. 我不怕
[35:27] I’ve been mugged twice, once at gunpoint. 我遇上过两次抢劫 有一次被枪指着
[35:30] Guns are not new to me… 我见过枪
[35:32] but l’d rather avoid them if I get the chance. 可若有机会我宁愿避开枪
[35:34] Well, I don’t think you’re gonna have that chance this time, Maggie. 我想这次你没有机会 麦琪
[35:38] And if you’re Niebaum’s assistant, 你是尼鲍姆的助手
[35:39] you have everything to do with this. 你和这件事有很大关系
[35:43] But not me, bro. Okay? I don’t work for this pig. 我没有 我不是这头猪的手下
[35:47] – I’m not a cop. – You’re Rudy Timmons. -我不是警察 -我知道你是鲁迪·狄蒙斯
[35:49] You’re a rat for the rat squad. You don’t remember me? 为小人工作的小人 不认识我了
[35:53] I arrested you in ’92 for credit-card fraud. 你92年因信用卡诈骗被我逮捕
[35:56] Oh, shit. Yeah, wow. Yeah, I remember you. 对 我想起来了
[36:00] I remember you. Hey, man! 我记得你
[36:02] Last time I saw you, you were a clean- cut boy in blue. 上次见面你是穿蓝制服的瘦小伙
[36:05] What happened to you, man? 你出什么事了
[36:06] That’s what we’re here to find out, Rudy. 这正是我要搞明白的 鲁迪
[36:18] Air 1 , realize the location. 空中警察1号 熟悉地型
[36:22] I wonder if they’re out there. 不知他们在不在外面
[36:25] Your partners, Niebaum. 你的同伙 尼鲍姆
[36:28] The guilty ones. 真正的罪犯
[36:30] My guys. 我要找的人
[36:33] They’ll come, you know. 他们快来了
[36:34] Scared shitless l’ll get the truth out of you and try and stop them. 怕我让你说出真相 一定要阻止我
[36:38] And if they can’t get me, they’ll kill you. 如果他们杀不了我 就会灭你口
[36:58] Goddamn it. Have them clear the perimeter and start evac. 该死 叫他们拉警戒线疏散人群
[37:05] I don’t want anything moving on that fucking river! 河上船只马上离开
[37:12] Locate the phone panel. Lock down the elevator. 找出电话总线 关闭电梯
[37:15] Have these guys clear the stairwell. 清理楼梯
[37:17] Have Unit 2 hold outside lnternal Affairs. 派第2小组守住监察部门口
[37:19] You got it. Come on. 明白 跟我来
[37:21] – Chief? – Christ, they’re here already. -长官 -天哪 记者已经到了
[37:23] Set up command on that barge over there so the press can’t get to us. 把指挥部设在船上 躲开媒体
[38:27] What do you got for me? 情况怎么样
[38:28] We locked down the elevators from the 20th floor down. 20层以下电梯都锁上了
[38:32] – Beck. Let’s get the phones hooked up. -贝克 -接通电话
[38:35] I got a real concern. 我很担心
[38:36] He knows our tactics and we got a lot of real estate to lock down. 他了解我们的策略 要封锁的地方很多
[38:40] Do we have the manpower? 人手够吗
[38:41] We got personnel from six different districts… 6个分局派了人支援
[38:44] but he’s still gonna try and control the environment. 他仍会设法控制局面
[38:49] We’ll just see who wins the race. 等着瞧这回谁赢
[39:26] Perpetrator is an expert marksman. 罪犯是神枪手
[39:28] He’s an expert in explosives and tactics. 战术专家 精通炸药
[39:31] Gentlemen, play this by the numbers. 大家不得轻举妄动 提高警惕
[39:35] Maintain your fields of fire. 随时准备开枪
[39:46] Elevators. 电梯
[40:01] Fucking Roman’s up there, man. 那边是罗曼
[40:04] He’s got Frost inside. 他劫持了弗罗斯
[40:06] See a chance to end this, we take him out. 找机会一枪打死他
[40:15] We’re blind and he’s seeing 20-20. 我们是瞎子 他看得一清二楚
[40:18] – Intel? – Yeah. -特工 -是的
[40:19] I want visuals and audio set up from 1 9 and 21 . 打开19-21层的监视监听系统
[40:22] Yes, sir. – Farley, you’re negotiating. -是的 长官 -法利 你和他谈判
[40:24] – He’ll eat Farley up. – Commander, uh… -他能吃了法利 -局长
[40:27] if you wanna talk to him…. 你要是想跟他谈
[40:29] You can’t handle it, I won’t have a choice. 你要不能解决他 我自己来
[40:31] Get him locked down first. 先把他锁定
[40:33] In the meantime, Farley, get on the fucking phone. 同时法利给他打电话
[40:38] – Someone locate the building engineer. Right away. -去找大楼工程师 -马上
[40:42] Oh, boy. 天哪
[40:59] Chief Travis. 特拉维斯局长
[41:04] Special Agents Grey, this is Moran. 我是特工格瑞 他是莫兰
[41:07] We’re the FBl negotiators. 我们是联邦调查局谈判专家
[41:10] It’s a federal building. It’s our jurisdiction. 政府大楼是我们的管辖区
[41:13] He’s one of ours. We got this. 他是我们的人 由我们处理
[41:16] Fine with us. For now. 我们暂时先不插手
[41:24] Chief. We got eyes. 局长 我们可以看到了
[41:42] Son of a bitch. Go to Camera 2. 臭小子 2号探头
[42:05] He got all six. We got nothing. 6个都被他发现了
[42:08] We gotta see in that room. 我们必须看到里面
[42:13] No eyes, no ears. 看不见 也听不到
[42:15] Looks like we’re running out of options. 看来我们没别的办法
[42:17] – I want status reports now. Give me an update. -现在情况怎样 -给我最新报告
[42:23] Give me status. 报告情况
[42:24] Somebody give me status. Tell me what you see. 报告情况 你们看见什么
[42:26] All shafts are locked down, sir. 全部通道已被封锁 长官
[42:29] Blinds closed. 窗户全被遮挡住
[42:31] Visibility’s zero, sir. 视线为零 长官
[42:33] We contained him. 他被包围了
[42:35] We have not contained him. He’s contained himself. 我们没包围他 他把自己封住
[42:37] He’s cut us off. 将我们挡在门外
[42:39] Try the phone again. See what he wants. 再打电话 问他想怎么样
[42:48] Talk. 说话
[42:50] Hello? 喂
[42:55] Yeah. Hello? 喂
[42:56] I’m Rudy, so don’t shoot me thinking I’m him. Please. 我是鲁迪 别杀我 我不是他
[43:02] Rudy, my name is Farley. 鲁迪 我是法利
[43:05] Could you please get Danny on the line? 可以叫丹尼接电话行吗
[43:08] Farley would like to talk to you. 法利要跟你谈谈
[43:10] Tell him I only wanna talk to Chris Sabian. 告诉他我只和克瑞斯·塞比安谈
[43:14] He’ll only talk to, uh, Chris Sabian. 他只和克瑞斯·塞比安谈
[43:17] Tell him if Sabian’s not here in 20 minutes, you die. 20分钟之内塞比安不来 你就死
[43:22] I don’t wanna talk to anyone else but Chris Sabian. 除了克瑞斯·塞比安 我不和别人谈
[43:26] Okay. 好的
[43:28] We heard you. 我们听见了
[43:31] He said they heard you. 他说听见了
[43:43] Who’s Chris Sabian? 克瑞斯·塞比安是谁
[43:45] – I heard that name before. – He’s from the west side. -听说过这名字 -西区分局的
[43:47] Once he talked 55 hours. Never forces tactical action. 曾连续谈判55小时 从不使用武力战术
[43:52] I don’t know how Danny knows him. 不知丹尼怎么认识他的
[43:57] – So find Sabian. – 911 Chris Sabian. -找到塞比安 -打911找克瑞斯·塞比安
[44:05] Come on. 说话
[44:07] Talk to me. 跟我谈谈
[44:10] I’m right here. 我就在这里
[44:12] I’m not going anywhere, so please come out. 哪里也不去 求你出来吧
[44:16] WOYou don’t want me to come out. I wanna kill her. 你不想让我出去 因为我现在想杀了她
[44:19] I do want you to come out. Come out… 我想让你出来
[44:21] so we can discuss this. 咱们可以谈谈
[44:23] WOYou’re not even listening to me. 你根本没在听我说
[44:26] Yes, I am listening to you. 我当然在听
[44:28] I just… You promised that you’d come out, 我只 你答应了要出来
[44:30] so come on out, all right? 出来吧
[44:33] I don’t wanna do this through the door. 我不想隔着门说话
[44:39] Look, I just wanna do something without arguing, okay? 我想心平气和地解决问题 好吗
[44:42] Let’s get on the road. 让我们回到正题
[44:43] – Your clothes look fine. – No. -你的衣服很合身 -不对
[44:46] – They do. – According to some people… -真的很好 -可有人说
[44:48] l look fat in ski clothes. 我穿滑雪服显得很臃肿
[44:51] That’s not the word she used. She used… 这不是她用的词 她说的
[44:57] a much worse word. 比这更难听
[45:01] Honey, get off the phone! 宝贝 挂上电话
[45:03] – Get off the phone. – I know. -挂上电话 -知道了
[45:05] – Get off the phone. – No. -挂上电话 -不
[45:07] I’m your father and I’m very upset with you right now. 我是你爸爸 现在对你很生气
[45:11] Try your sweater. 试试新毛衣
[45:13] Honey, but get off the phone. 宝贝 挂上电话
[45:15] I want you to apologize… 我要你
[45:17] to your mother for saying she looks… 向妈妈道歉 你说她像
[45:19] “wide.” 肥婆
[45:22] That’s not a good word to use, wide. 这词用得不好
[45:25] How’d you like to be called wide? 你愿意别人叫你肥婆吗
[45:26] You hear me? I’m very serious. 听见了吗 我是认真的
[45:28] I’m very angry with you! 我很生气
[45:30] Right now. Get off the phone. 立刻 挂上电话
[45:32] Get off the phone. 挂上电话
[45:33] – No. – Don’t you make me… -不 -不要让我
[45:37] I talked a man out of blowing up the Sears Tower… 我说服过要炸掉希尔斯大厦的人
[45:39] but I can’t talk my wife out of a bedroom 却无法让妻子走出卧室
[45:41] or my kid off a phone. 或让女儿挂上电话
[45:43] That’s because no one’s standing behind you with a big gun. 因为没有举着枪的人站在你身后
[45:47] Yeah, well, that’s debatable. 对 我保留意见
[45:50] Hold on. 等一下
[45:53] Hello? 喂
[45:54] Yeah. He’s right here. 对 他在家
[45:56] It’s for you. 找你的
[45:58] Hello? 喂
[46:05] Sabian’s 20 minutes out. 塞比安20分钟赶到
[46:08] And we only got 15. 只剩15分钟
[46:09] All right, call Danny and change that deadline. 再给丹尼打电话 让他推迟期限
[46:13] Tell him Sabian’s on his way. 告诉他塞比安正往这里赶
[46:24] Sabian? 塞比安
[46:26] No, it’s, um, Farley. 不 是我 法利
[46:29] Look, Farley, I told you, 听着 法利 我告诉过你
[46:30] I don’t wanna talk to anyone but Chris Sabian. 我只跟克瑞斯·塞比安谈
[46:32] Yeah, uh, he’s on his way, okay? 好 他在来的路上
[46:35] He’s gonna be here real soon. We just need more time. 他很快就到 多给我们一点时间
[46:37] You don’t have more time, Farley. 你们没有时间了 法利
[46:39] Danny, please, tell me. 丹尼 求你了
[46:41] What are you doing here, okay? This is pretty serious. 你这是干什么 这事闹得很严重
[46:44] You’re goddamn right this is serious! 这事当然很严重
[46:45] So why don’t you take me seriously? 你们最好认真对待
[46:47] Well, we are. We are. We just, um…. 是的 我们只是
[46:50] – It just, um… I just want to talk to you. Wait, wait. -只是 我只想和你谈谈 -等等
[46:53] Wait, wait. You think you can talk me down, Farley? 等等 你以为你能说服我
[46:56] Look, um, I need to, um…. 听我说 我需要
[47:01] Tell me what you want, all right? 告诉我你想要什么
[47:04] Okay, Farley. 好吧 法利
[47:05] You want a shot? I’ll give you a shot. 你想试试 我给你个机会
[47:08] Yeah. We got some time before Sabian gets here. 塞比安到达前还有时间
[47:12] Oh. What do I want? Um, let’s see. 我想要什么 让我想想
[47:14] How about… Can I see a priest? 这样吧 能让我见牧师吗
[47:17] No, you can’t see a priest. 不 你不能见牧师
[47:19] That’s good, Farley. Good. You shouldn’t let me see a priest. 很好 法利 你不应该让我见牧师
[47:22] A priest is associated with death, 牧师让人联想到死亡
[47:24] and you don’t want me thinking about death in my state, do you? 此刻你不愿让我想到死
[47:27] No, no. 不
[47:29] But you told me “no.” You can’t say “no.” 可你刚才说”不” 你不能说不
[47:31] Never use “no” in a hostage situation. 解救人质时永远不要说不
[47:34] – Would you relax? I’m very fucking relaxed! -放松点 -我他妈非常放松
[47:37] But let me give you some advice: 让我给你点忠告
[47:39] Never say “no” to a hostage- taker. It’s in the manual. 对挟持人质的人不要说”不” 手册上有
[47:42] – Now, are you gonna tell me “no” again? – No, I’m not. -你还要对我说”不”吗 -不 我不说
[47:46] Wrong answer! Eliminate “no” from your vocabulary. 答错了 在你的词汇中消除”不”
[47:50] Never use “no,” “don’t,” “won’t” or “can’t,” all right? 永远不要说”不” “不行” “不可以”
[47:53] It eliminates options. The only option that leaves… 这样说堵死退路 留下唯一选择
[47:56] is to shoot someone. Understand? 是杀掉人质 懂吗
[47:58] – Uh, yes. Yes, I do. Yes! Good! See, “yes” is good. -是的 -很好 说”是”就对了
[48:02] Say “no” again, l’ll kill somebody, all right? 再说”不”我就要杀人了
[48:04] Now, let’s practice. 现在练习一遍
[48:05] Can I see a priest? 我能见牧师吗
[48:07] Uh, let’s not… You know what? Can we just talk… 啊 我们不你知道 我们只谈谈
[48:10] You wanted to talk. We are talking. 你想谈谈 咱们正在谈
[48:12] Now, can I see a priest? 我能见牧师吗
[48:15] Uh, l’ll see what I can do. 让我想想办法
[48:17] That’s good, Farley. Now you’re learning. 很好 法利 你学得很快
[48:20] I’d like a submachine gun, so I can blow everyone away. 我要支冲锋枪 将人质都杀死
[48:23] – I’ll look into that. Good. You’re doing good, Farley. -让我研究一下 -干得不错 法利
[48:27] You ever cheat on your wife? 你有没有对太太不忠
[48:30] – No. – Watch yourself. l’ll kill someone. -不 -小心 我要杀人了
[48:32] You ever cheat on your wife? Answer! 你有没有对太太不忠 回答我
[48:36] I’ll see what I can do. 让我研究一下
[48:39] I’ll have to think about that. Um, I’ll look into that. 我得想个好办法 我好好研究一下
[48:42] You ever, um… 你有没有
[48:44] dress up like a schoolgirl and get you ass spanked? 扮成女生让别人打你屁股
[48:47] Danny, look, okay, all right, all I wanna do is talk to you. 丹尼 你看 这样 我只是想跟你谈谈
[48:51] I am talking! Now, did you or did you not… 我正在跟你谈 你有没有
[48:53] ever dress up like a schoolgirl and get your ass spanked? 扮女生让别人打你屁股
[48:57] – Have to look into that, Danny. Jesus, Farley. -这事我得查一下 丹尼 -天呐 法利
[49:00] Nothing against you dressing up like a girl, 没有法律规定你不能男扮女装
[49:03] but I didn’t know that about you, Farley. 可我以前真不了解你 法利
[49:06] – Danny, this is really unproductive. – Unproductive? -这样做不能解决问题 -不解决问题
[49:10] You’re right. It is. 你说的对 能解决
[49:11] So tell me a joke, Farley. You know any jokes? 给我讲个笑话 法利 你会讲笑话吗
[49:15] – No. – No? -不 我 -不
[49:16] You just cost someone their life, Farley! Game over! 你断送一条人命 法利 游戏结束
[49:21] Shot fired. 开枪声
[49:25] Shot fired. Shot fired. Can anyone see? 开火 有人能够看见吗
[49:32] Don’t let him go. 别让他挂电话
[49:36] You can’t talk me down! 你不能说服我
[49:39] You can’t make me change the deadline! 不能让我延长期限
[49:41] Now get me Sabian! 快找塞比安
[49:43] You got six minutes, 42, 41 …. 你们还有6分42秒 41
[49:47] – Forty! Listen, Danny, is anybody hurt? -40 -丹尼 有人受伤吗
[49:50] Is anybody hurt? 有人受伤吗
[49:51] We’re okay. Just don’t be saying “no” no more, motherfucker! 我们没事 别再说”不”了 蠢货
[49:56] Oh, fuck. 该死
[49:57] Everybody calm down. – I’m so sorry. No, I’m so sorry. -保持镇静 -对不起 我很抱歉
[50:00] I’m so fucking sorry. 我非常抱歉
[50:03] Give me status. 报告情况
[50:04] Somebody give me status. Tell me what you see. 告诉我你们看见什么
[50:07] Visibility zero, sir. 能见度零 长官
[50:13] Just a few moments ago… 几分钟前
[50:14] a single shot was fired inside the city administration building. 市府大楼内一声枪响
[50:18] We, of course, could not hear it down here… 当然 我们在下面听不见
[50:20] We got the whole city of Chicago watching this. 全芝加哥都在看着我们
[50:24] This could turn into a press nightmare. 这会成为警方的噩梦
[50:30] What do we do if Sabian can’t make it? 万一塞比安到不了怎么办
[50:34] We gotta remember that that’s Danny Roman upstairs. 别忘了上面是丹尼·罗曼
[50:36] We’ve worked with the guy for 12 years 我们和他共事12年
[50:39] and don’t really know what he’s done. 还不知道他干了什么
[50:40] We know what he’s doing now. 现在知道他正在干什么
[50:45] I don’t want this to get personal for us. 我不希望掺杂个人情绪
[50:49] He’s obviously over… Hey, do you mind? 他显然已经 别偷听
[50:59] He’s obviously gone over the edge. 他显然已经疯了
[51:01] This is not personal. 这与交情无关
[51:04] If I thought sending these guys, 若派人冲进去
[51:06] my team in would put more people in jeopardy… 会给更多人带来危险
[51:08] l wouldn’t consider it. 我不会同意
[51:12] I don’t wanna go in there, but it’s our best option. 我也不想冲进去 可这是唯一的办法
[51:16] He can’t be talked down. 没人能说服他
[51:18] They’ll get us out. Don’t worry about Danny. 会来人救我们出去 别担心丹尼
[51:22] – He’s not gonna hurt anybody. – Bullshit. -他不会伤害任何人 -扯淡
[51:24] No one knows what this crazy fucker is gonna do. 谁知道这疯子要干什么
[51:27] This has nothing to do with me and Maggie. 这事与我和麦琪无关
[51:29] You know, you’re his friend. You get him to let us go. 你是他的朋友 你让他放了我们
[51:32] Because once you familiarize yourseIf with the chains of bondage… 你习惯了奴役的镣铐
[51:36] you prepare your own limbs to wear them. 就会主动向它伸出四肢
[51:38] Fucking Abraham LincoIn said that and I believe it. 亚伯拉罕·林肯说的 我相信
[51:41] So you have gotta get me the fuck out! Now! 你必须让他马上放了我们
[51:46] Do yourseIf a favor and keep quiet. We’ll handle this. 鲁迪 闭嘴 我们能处理
[51:49] Don’t tell me to be quiet… 别告诉我闭嘴
[51:51] and don’t tell me you can fucking handle it… 别告诉我你能处理
[51:53] because none of you ever been in a situation like this before. 你们谁也没经历过这场面
[51:56] – Just shut the fuck up. – Fuck you! -你给我闭上嘴 -去你妈的
[51:59] – Prick. – All right, that’s enough. -好痛 -好了 别吵了
[52:02] He’s gonna hear you out there, 他在外面能听见
[52:03] and he’s got the gun, so he’s in charge. 枪在他手里 所以得听他的
[52:06] Both of you need to pipe down. 你们都小点声
[52:12] Danny. I think you should let Maggie go. She’s not involved. 丹尼 放麦琪走 她与此事无关
[52:16] She’s a woman, and it’s only fair… 她是女人 这是唯一合适的
[52:18] I didn’t ask to be let go because I’m a woman. 别因为我是女人放我
[52:19] I hate that crap. 我讨厌这理由
[52:22] Me and him should be let go because we had nothing to do with this. 我和他应该走 我们与此事无关
[52:26] It’s between you cops. 这是你们警察之间的事
[52:27] We have nothing to do with this. 跟我们没一点关系
[52:29] Danny, Danny, look, I’m not some just dirt merchant… 丹尼 我已不是街头卖
[52:33] loose in the street anymore. 假情报的混混了
[52:35] I’m not. I got a nice new lady friend that I would like to get back to. 我有了不错的新女友 我想回去
[52:38] And she has got this kid, 她有个孩子
[52:40] Albert. Ah, super kid, Dan. 叫阿尔伯特 是个好孩子
[52:43] – Great kid. – Dan, what do you think you can do? -他很棒 -丹尼 你还能怎么样
[52:46] Take a look at that screen. 看看电视
[52:48] They think you’re a killer, Danny. 他们认为你是杀人犯 丹尼
[52:51] They’re gonna try to take you out. 会设法干掉你
[52:53] What do you think Sabian can do? 塞比安能做什么
[52:54] He can’t do anything to stop this. 他无法阻止他们
[52:56] What about you, Frosty? 那么你呢 弗罗斯
[52:58] You think I’m a killer too, huh? 你也认为我是杀人犯?
[53:01] Come on. 别这样
[53:02] You’ve known me for 20 years. 你认识我20年了
[53:07] You think I killed Nate? 你认为内特是我杀的
[53:14] I don’t know what to think, Danny. 我不知道 丹尼
[53:17] I’ll tell you this, Danny boy: 我要告诉你 孩子
[53:20] What you’re doing is not helping. 你这样做于事无补
[53:40] Hey, schoolgirl. 爱哭鬼
[53:43] You still sweating that ugly display you gave us all a few minutes ago? 还在为刚才差劲的表现沮丧?
[53:47] Stop kicking yourseIf in the ass. 别再抵毁自己了
[53:49] We all have our bad days. Beck. 我们都有过糟糕的日子 贝克
[53:52] Stop trying to figure out how to get in here. I’m well bunkered. 别想攻进来 我的防守很坚固
[53:55] Palermo, take that toothpick out of your mouth. 巴勒莫 嘴里别叨着牙签
[53:59] Wouldn’t want you to swallow it if something goes down. 万一有情况我不想你把它吞下去
[54:02] That’s right, sports fans… 好了 伙计们
[54:04] it’s me, Danny Roman. 是我 丹尼·罗曼
[54:06] The man upstairs. 我在楼上
[54:08] Just wanted to say hello before the curtain goes up on this little drama. 戏开幕前想和大家打个招呼
[54:14] I guess you’re all wondering why we’re here. 你们都想知道为什么来这里
[54:17] Well, it’s simple. 很简单
[54:19] We’re here to find out who took our money… 我们要查出谁偷了我们的钱
[54:22] and who killed Nate, because it wasn’t me. 谁杀害了内特 因为不是我
[54:26] There’s some bad cops among us… 我们中出了坏警察
[54:28] and today we’re gonna find out who they are. 今天我们要查出是谁
[54:33] Now, I know how that sounds. 我知道你们不信
[54:35] I know what you’re thinking: 知道你们在想
[54:37] “He’s gone. He’s a murderer.” “他疯了” “他是凶手”
[54:41] But I’m that same son of a bitch you trusted your lives with… 可我还是那个与你们生死与共的臭小子
[54:44] played softball with, went drinking with. 一起打球 一起喝酒
[54:47] I’m the same guy you invited to your house… 还是那个你邀请回家
[54:49] to celebrate your kid’s baptism, Tonray. 庆祝儿子洗礼的人 唐瑞
[54:52] The same guy who saved Palermo’s ass… 还是那个在体育场
[54:54] when that sniper had a bead on him at the stadium gig. 从狙击手枪下救过巴勒莫一命的人
[54:58] This is good, huh? 好极了
[55:00] Danny’s trying to get us to Stockholm… 丹尼想激起我们同情
[55:02] so we think twice about taking him out. 让我们下不了手
[55:05] Now, I want… 现在我要
[55:06] No, I need you guys… 不 我需要你们大家
[55:09] to understand that I had no choice here. 明白 我别无选择
[55:13] My life was being stripped away from me. 我的生活被剥夺
[55:17] First, they kill Nate. 先是他们杀了内特
[55:23] Then they took my badge. 后来收走我的警徽
[55:25] Then you guys. 现在是你们
[55:27] Next… 下一步
[55:29] they were gonna take away my wife by sending me to prison. 他们要送我进监狱 让我失去妻子
[55:33] And that… 这回
[55:35] I cannot take. 我忍无可忍
[55:38] I can’t live without… 没她我活不下去
[55:47] Put yourself in my position. 你们设身处地想想
[55:50] What else could I do? 我还能怎么办
[55:52] Get word out to our team. 通知所有队员
[55:54] We’re switching to frequency three now. 改用第3频道
[55:55] – Yes, sir. – Run. -是 长官 -快
[55:58] I tried to tell everyone I was being set up, 我想告诉大家我被陷害
[56:00] but no one wanted to listen. 可没人愿意听
[56:02] Well, now you have no choice. 现在由不得你们
[56:04] You got to listen, because we’re not leaving here… 你们必须听 因为我们要待在这里
[56:07] until I find out who set me up. 直到查出陷害我的人
[56:12] Let me warn you: 我警告你们
[56:13] Whoever killed Nate is frightened that… 杀害内特的凶手
[56:16] Niebaum might know something. 担心尼鲍姆知道底细
[56:18] They’re going to try and end this quickly. 他们想尽快了结此事
[56:21] Another warning: 另一个警告
[56:23] I know the rules of engagement, so don’t test me. 我知道交战原则 所以别试探我
[56:28] You got four minutes to get Sabian here… 你们还有4分钟让塞比安赶到
[56:33] or you’ll find out just how serious I really am. 否则就会知道我不是虚张声势
[56:52] I want you to look me in the eye, Niebaum. 看着我的眼睛告诉我
[56:55] Right here. 看着我
[56:58] Now, tell me… 现在 告诉我
[57:00] when did you find out Nate was investigating the fund? 你何时发现内特在调查基金
[57:14] I first found that Nathan was conducting the investigation… 我第一次发现内特在调查是
[57:17] after I spoke with you after he was killed. 跟你谈过话后 他被杀后
[57:20] You’re lying. And I know you’re lying. 你撒谎 我知道你撒谎
[57:23] Oh, you know it, huh? You can read my mind, Roman, is that it? 你知道 罗曼 你能看透我想什么
[57:27] No, I’m not. I’m reading your eyes. 不 我会看你的眼睛
[57:30] The eyes can’t lie. 眼睛不会撒谎
[57:33] Didn’t you know what I was doing? 不知道我是干哪行的吗
[57:35] A quick lesson in lying. See, this is what us real cops do. 我教你一个警察使用的识别谎言的方法
[57:39] We study liars. 我们研究撒谎的人
[57:41] Example: 例如
[57:42] If I ask you a question about something visual, 我若问你视觉类问题
[57:45] like your favorite color… 比如你最喜欢的颜色
[57:46] and your eyes go up and to the left… 你的眼睛会向上看左边
[57:49] neurophysiology tells us that your eyes go that in that direction… 神经生理学家说眼睛转向那方向
[57:53] because you’re accessing the visual cortex. 因为你在进入视觉皮层
[57:55] Therefore, you’re telling the truth. 因此 你说的是实话
[57:57] If your eyes go up and right… 如果眼睛向上看右边
[58:00] you access the creative centers of the brain… 表示你进入大脑想像中心
[58:02] and we know you’re full of shit. 我们知道你在胡扯
[58:04] Now, let’s try this again. 现在 让我们再试一次
[58:07] What’s your favorite television show? 你最喜欢的电视节目是什么
[58:10] I’m not gonna play your stupid fucking game, okay, Roman? 我不跟你玩这种愚蠢的游戏 罗曼
[58:13] Oh, why, Niebaum? 为什么 尼鲍姆
[58:14] You afraid we’ll catch you in a lie? 害怕我们揭穿你撒谎
[58:19] When did you find out Nate was investigating the fund? 你什么时候发现内特调查基金
[58:22] Ahem. After I spoke with you. 和你谈过以后
[58:24] That is a fucking lie… 他在撒谎
[58:26] – if I’ve ever seen one! – Fuck you! -鬼也看得出 -靠
[58:28] – I never blinked my eyes! – You didn’t have to blink. -我根本没眨眼睛 -不用眨眼睛
[58:31] Your body language says you’re lying. 你的肢体语言表明你有撒谎
[58:33] He’s nervous, Danny. What do you expect? 他紧张 丹尼 你还想要他怎样
[58:35] Shut up, Frost! You know how this works! 闭嘴 弗罗斯 你知道这很灵
[58:38] It’s not just your eyes, Niebaum. It’s everything. 不只眼睛 尼鲍姆 还有别的
[58:40] If you cough, sneeze, uh, 咳嗽 打喷嚏
[58:42] cross your legs, scratch your ass… 交叉腿 挠屁股
[58:44] they’re all telltale signs. You can’t cheat. 都是提示 你骗不了人
[58:46] You can stare at me with those dead-ass eyes of yours all you want. 你可以用那死鱼眼瞪我
[58:50] You can’t beat the system. 可你违背不了规律
[58:52] One last question: 最后一个问题
[58:57] Do you know who killed Nate? 是谁杀了内特
[59:07] You. 是你
[59:11] I don’t know. I couldn’t tell. Up, down, right, left…. 我看不出来 上下左右
[59:15] So, what now? Card tricks? 这是什么 扑克戏法
[59:17] Shut the fuck up, Niebaum! 闭嘴 尼鲍姆
[59:19] You knew Nate was investigating the fund and… 你知道内特在调查基金
[59:21] you killed him. 就杀了他
[59:23] You could’ve ended this, 你能结束这一切
[59:25] but I guess you don’t want to. 可你大概不愿意
[59:27] That’s too bad. 太糟了
[59:30] That’s really too bad, Rudy… 真的很糟糕 鲁迪
[59:34] because Danny Roman was just starting to like you. 因为丹尼·罗曼开始喜欢你了
[59:37] Well, tell Danny Roman to hold the fuck on. 告诉丹尼·罗曼等一下
[59:41] Danny. 丹尼
[59:43] Danny, you don’t wanna do this. 丹尼 你不想这么做
[59:44] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[59:45] If you think I could kill Nate, 如果你认为我能杀内特
[59:47] how the fuck do you know I don’t wanna do this? 怎么知道我不会杀别人
[1:00:01] – Yeah? Danny Roman? -喂 -丹尼·罗曼
[1:00:03] This is Chris Sabian here. 我是克瑞斯·塞比安
[1:00:05] Ah, good timing, Chris. You made it just in time. 来得正好 克瑞斯 你来得很及时
[1:00:09] Well, I got lucky. Traffic was light. 我运气不错 没堵车
[1:00:11] Glad you accepted my invitation. 很高兴你接受我的邀请
[1:00:13] I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. 说什么我也不能错过
[1:00:15] What’s it been, Danny? Two years? 有两年没见了吧
[1:00:17] Yeah. Not since both our teams showed up for that gig on the north side. 是的 自从那次两个组在北区碰上后
[1:00:21] You pulled rank and ran my boys out of there. 你的级别高把我们赶走了
[1:00:23] Two negotiators on the same site never work. 两个谈判专家在一起没法干
[1:00:27] So, what’s this, then? 那这算什么
[1:00:28] The, uh, exception that disproves the rule? 更正谬论的一个例外
[1:00:31] Look, you do your job, I do mine… 你干好你的活 我干好我的
[1:00:35] maybe we both walk out in one piece. 也许我们都能活着出去
[1:00:40] Here’s the million-dollar question. 问你一个关键问题
[1:00:43] Why you? 为什么要找你
[1:00:45] Exactly. 没错
[1:00:46] I got my reasons. I don’t wanna go into them now. 我有我的原因 现在不想说
[1:00:49] We’ll talk about that later. 以后会告诉你
[1:00:51] This is our first date, Chris. 这是初次约会 克瑞斯
[1:00:53] The courting period. 我不想失礼
[1:00:55] So, what do guys like you do when you’re not talking guys like me down? 劝说我这种人无效时 你会干些什么
[1:01:01] Well, I, uh… I’m a homebody, 我是个很顾家的人
[1:01:04] Danny. I spend a lot of time with my family. 通常会和家人待在一起
[1:01:07] My, um, kid. 我的孩子
[1:01:10] I, uh, read a lot of books. 我看很多书
[1:01:12] I, um, watch a lot of old movies. AMC. 还看了很多老电影 电影频道
[1:01:16] You got a satellite? 你有卫星天线吗
[1:01:17] They show all those old, uh, Westerns. 他们播放很多老片 西部片
[1:01:19] Westerns? Heh. 西部片
[1:01:21] I like comedies, myself. 我喜欢看喜剧片
[1:01:23] I did like Shane though. That’s a good one. 不过我喜欢”原野奇侠” 是部好片
[1:01:25] Uh, Shane. Now, that’s a good one… “原野奇侠” 那是部好电影
[1:01:28] but, uh, l’d have picked one where… 可我更喜欢看
[1:01:30] the hero lives at the end, you know? 英雄活到最后的电影
[1:01:32] Like, uh, Rio Bravo or Red River. 例如”好汉利奥”或”红河”
[1:01:36] You’re talking about the wrong movie. 你记错了
[1:01:38] Shane lives. At the end of it, 西恩没死 最后
[1:01:40] he’s riding off and that kid, uh, Brandon… 他骑马离去 那个孩子 布兰顿
[1:01:42] De Wilde. 德怀尔
[1:01:44] Brandon’s De Wilde’s calling his name: 对 布兰顿·德怀尔喊
[1:01:45] “Shane, come back! Shane!” “西恩 回来 西恩”
[1:01:48] I’m sorry to tell you this, but Shane died. 对不起 我得告诉你西恩死了
[1:01:51] You never see Shane dead. That’s an assumption. 你没看见西恩死 那是个假设
[1:01:54] It’s a common mistake. 这是个普遍错误
[1:01:56] You see, in the final shot, 最后一个镜头
[1:01:57] you see him slumped over his horse. 能看见他从马上跌落
[1:01:59] He doesn’t look back, because he’s can’t. 他没有回头看 因为他做不到
[1:02:01] Shane’s dead. 西恩死了
[1:02:02] He’s slumped because he’s shot. Slumped don’t mean dead. 他落马因为中弹 落马不表示他死了
[1:02:05] I guess you think that Butch and Sundance live too… 那你也许认为”虎豹小霸王”也活着
[1:02:07] even though you never see them dead, 你没看见他们死
[1:02:09] and they’re surrounded. 只看见他们被团团包围
[1:02:11] So you’re some kind of history buff? 这么说你是历史专家
[1:02:13] Yeah, I generally read histories and biographies. 对 我常看历史和传记
[1:02:15] Well, don’t believe everything you read. 书上写的不可全信
[1:02:18] Well, I didn’t say I read just one book. 我没说我只看了一本书
[1:02:20] I try to read all the books on a subject. 同一题材的书我尽量都看
[1:02:22] You know, try to get all the facts… 弄清全部事实
[1:02:23] and then decide for myseIf what really happened. 然后自己判断究竟发生了什么
[1:02:26] Mm- hm. Get all the facts. Yeah, that’s smart. 弄清全部事实 你很聪明
[1:02:30] You’re much better at this than Farley. 你比法利强得多
[1:02:33] Before we start to bore everyone, let’s get back to business. 在大家听烦了之前 我们言归正传
[1:02:36] First, my list of demands. 首先是我的要求
[1:02:41] One: I want my badge brought down here. 一 把我的警徽还给我
[1:02:44] If I die, I want a departmental funeral. 二 如果我死了 举行警方葬礼
[1:02:46] No one’s gonna die here. 这里没人会死
[1:02:48] Three: I want the informant found. 三 找到那个告密人
[1:02:50] He’s the one that can clear my name… 只有他能还我清白
[1:02:52] and he’s the one who knows who’s running this conspiracy. 他知道谁是这个阴谋的主使
[1:02:55] Four: I wanna know who killed my partner. 四 我要知道谁杀了我的搭档
[1:02:58] Now, if neither the informant or killer is found in eight hours… 8小时找不到告密人或凶手
[1:03:02] I will kill one hostage an hour until they’re all dead. 我每小时杀1个人质 直到他们死光
[1:03:05] Five: 五
[1:03:06] I wanna talk to you face to face now. 我要和你马上当面谈
[1:03:13] Commander’s upstairs? 现场指挥官在楼上?
[1:03:14] Yeah, but you can talk to me. 对 但你可以跟我说
[1:03:16] – You’re the chief? – Yes. Travis. -你是局长 -对 特拉维斯
[1:03:18] Nice to meet you. You’re Beck? 很高兴见到你 你是贝克
[1:03:21] – You’re…? – Farley. -你是 -法利
[1:03:22] Farley. 法利
[1:03:25] All right. Vest. 好 给我防弹衣
[1:03:28] – You’re going up there? Yes. -你要上去 -是的
[1:03:30] Why didn’t you talk him down? 为什么不劝他下来
[1:03:31] He would have expected it. 他不会听
[1:03:33] His sheet, please. 他的资料
[1:03:37] Know why he asked for me? 谁知道他为什么找我
[1:03:38] We were hoping you could answer that. 我们还想问你呢
[1:03:40] I can’t. Psych evaluation? Who’s on it? 我不知道 心理评估谁做的
[1:03:42] – That’s Tonray. – He may actually think he’s innocent. -是唐瑞 -他认为自己是无辜的
[1:03:45] We’re probably gonna have to go tactical. 可能不得不动武
[1:03:47] We’ve put a plan together. 我们有个计划
[1:03:48] If we distract him long enough, 若能引开他的注意力
[1:03:50] we can send in an infiltration team. 突击小组从这里进去
[1:03:52] – Let’s wait on that. The wife’s here. -先不忙采取行动 -他妻子来了
[1:03:57] Oh, God. How is he? Has he hurt anyone? 天哪 他怎么样 他伤了人吗
[1:03:59] – Who’s talking to him? – Karen, -谁在跟他谈 -凯伦
[1:04:01] he’s okay. He asked for Chris Sabian. 他没事 他要见克瑞斯·塞比安
[1:04:03] – Chris Sabian. – I’m Chris Sabian. -克瑞斯·塞比安 -我是克瑞斯·塞比安
[1:04:06] – Do you know Danny? – No. -你认识丹尼 -不认识
[1:04:08] Doesn’t matter to you, but he didn’t do those things. 他们说的那些全是无中生有
[1:04:10] You have to help him. 你要帮他
[1:04:12] I have no idea about Danny’s guilt or innocence. 我不知道丹尼是否有罪
[1:04:14] That’s not why I’m here. 我不是来帮他的
[1:04:15] I’m here to get him out safely. So if you wanna help… 我要带他安全地出来 你若想帮忙
[1:04:18] go with Tonray, answer his questions, 去回答唐瑞几个问题
[1:04:20] and we’ll drive you home. 然后送你回家
[1:04:21] No. No, I’m not going home. 不 我不回家
[1:04:24] Mrs. Roman… 罗曼太太
[1:04:25] you bring tension and emotion to a scene that already has too much of both. 你只能增加这里的紧张与不安
[1:04:30] I am not leaving my husband. 我绝不离开我丈夫
[1:04:36] All right, fine, but if you wanna help him, help me. 好吧 你想帮他就先帮我
[1:04:39] I have to get up there. He wants to talk to me. 我现在必须上去 他想跟我谈
[1:04:41] Go with Tonray, answer his questions and… 你回答唐瑞的问题
[1:04:43] then stay in case we need you. 别走开 也许用得着你
[1:04:45] That’s the best I can do. 我只能做到这一步
[1:04:46] Karen, come with me and talk, okay? 凯伦 跟我来谈谈
[1:04:48] It’s gonna be all right. 会没事的
[1:04:56] How do I get up? 我怎么上去
[1:04:57] Take the freight elevator to 18. Walk the rest of the way. 乘电梯到18楼 然后走楼梯
[1:05:01] I assume you’ve got all these covered. What’s this? 我想这里都占领了 这是什么
[1:05:03] This is a shaft off lnternal Affairs? 通向监察部的风道
[1:05:05] That’s access to the steam pipes. It’s unusable. 那是蒸气管 不能用
[1:05:07] All right. First, get his badge down there. 先把他的警徽拿来
[1:05:09] Second, shut off the heat. 然后再关掉暖气
[1:05:11] He might deal a hostage to get it back. What channel we on? 他会拿人质换暖气 几频道
[1:05:14] Three. Chief, I wanna show you something. 3频道 长官 你来看
[1:05:20] Danny, take me. – Yeah. Yeah. Take him. Come on. -丹尼 带我去 -带他去吧
[1:05:25] I got the asthma. You know? 我有哮喘 知道吗
[1:05:29] You can’t put me in bad situations, man. 你不能让我去冒险
[1:05:33] For chrissakes. Why you always pick on me? 天哪 为什么总是看上我
[1:05:37] I mean, who am l? Charlie Brown? 我是什么人 查理·布朗
[1:05:37] 美国著名漫画家查尔斯.舒尔茨 给小朋友画的漫画《花生(Peanuts)》中的形象
[1:05:40] You know what Nietzsche says: 知道尼采怎么说
[1:05:43] Even the strongest have their moments of fatigue. 即使最强壮的人 也有疲劳的时候
[1:05:46] And I’m fatigued, Danny. 我累了 丹尼
[1:05:49] I’m fucking fatigued. 我实在太累了
[1:06:08] – You okay? – Do I look okay? -你没事吧 -我像没事吗
[1:06:10] I got a gun pointed at the back of my head. 枪在背后指着我的头
[1:06:13] Nice fucking pants. 你的裤子不错
[1:06:15] Shut up, Mr. Blackwell. Get over here. 住口 时装大师 过来
[1:06:22] – You working? – Sort of. -在上班 -差不多
[1:06:24] I was negotiating a truce between my wife and daughter. 在说服我妻子和女儿休战
[1:06:27] That might prove to be easy by comparison. 相比之下比这里容易一点
[1:06:30] It wouldn’t surprise me in the least. 不会让我感到惊讶
[1:06:32] So you shut off the heat already. 你们关掉了暖气
[1:06:34] You know how this works, Danny. 你应该知道程序 丹尼
[1:06:36] Yeah, I do. 我知道
[1:06:38] Next time you try and bluff, 下次你想骗人
[1:06:40] make sure you charge your cell phone. 先把手机充足电
[1:06:43] All right, now, you wanna tell me what I’m doing up here? 告诉我 让我来干什么
[1:06:46] l wanted to tell you face to face I’m not crazy. 我要当面告诉你 我没有疯
[1:06:49] I’m just doing this to prove my innocence. 这样做只为证明我无辜
[1:06:53] I believe you. Anything I can do to help you get out… 我相信你 我愿意尽力帮你出去
[1:06:56] Don’t fucking patronize me, man. 别对我以恩人自居
[1:06:58] You don’t think I’m innocent, so don’t tell me: 你不相信我是无辜的 别说
[1:07:00] “l wanna do everything I can to help you get out.” “我愿意尽力帮你出去”
[1:07:03] Don’t talk to me like I’m some second-rate HT. 别把我当成二流劫匪
[1:07:05] All right, you’re right. I’m sorry. My mistake. 你说的对 对不起 我错了
[1:07:08] Yeah, you are sorry. Get out of here. Lock the door. 你没诚意 出去吧 锁上门
[1:07:11] – Call when you wanna talk. – Danny, I’m ready to talk. -想谈再来电话 -丹尼 我想谈
[1:07:16] You’re right. You’re right. 你说的对 你说的对
[1:07:19] I don’t know if you’re innocent or not. 我不知道你是否有罪
[1:07:22] You could’ve done everything they say. 他们对你的指责可能是事实
[1:07:23] You could have killed that cop. I don’t know and I don’t care. 那警察可能是你杀的 我管不着
[1:07:26] There are ways to prove your innocence. 有办法能证明你无辜
[1:07:28] This is hardly one of them. 但这肯定不是
[1:07:30] And now you got hostages… 你扣押了人质
[1:07:33] so let me tell you this: 我要告诉你
[1:07:35] You hurt one of them, 你要是伤害他们
[1:07:36] you burn up whatever currency you got to deal with me. 我将不再有兴趣跟你谈判
[1:07:39] They’re all I care about. 我只关心他们
[1:07:40] You leaving here walking is a distant second. 不在乎你能否活着出去
[1:07:43] Now, do I make myseIf clear? 我说的够清楚吗
[1:07:46] Good. 很好
[1:07:47] Now we’re getting somewhere. 我们有进展了
[1:07:49] Good, now answer my question. What am doing I up here? 很好 回答我的问题 为什么叫我上来
[1:07:53] Before Nate was killed, 内特遇害前
[1:07:55] he told me the men involved in the fraud are from my precinct. 告诉我偷钱的人是我们分局的
[1:07:58] Guys I know. 我认识的人
[1:08:00] – Guys I might call friends. – And? -我称为朋友的人 -那又怎么样
[1:08:03] And you’re not. 你不是
[1:08:05] When your friends betray you… 当朋友出卖你时
[1:08:07] sometimes the only people you can trust are strangers. 唯一能信任的是陌生人
[1:08:14] Lock the door! Get out! Get out! 锁上门 出去
[1:08:16] Come on! Hurry up. Lock it! Hurry up! Come on! 快关门 锁上 快点
[1:08:20] Hold it right there. 把手举起来
[1:08:22] Beck. Beck, what happened? I’ve lost him! He’s gone back in! 贝克 怎么回事 他回去了
[1:08:25] Come on! Go, go, go! 快走 快走
[1:08:29] Get up! Get up! 起来 起来
[1:08:45] Drop the guns! Drop them! 把枪扔掉 扔掉
[1:08:47] Put it down! 扔掉
[1:08:49] You are jeopardizing the life of this hostage! 你们在危害人质的生命
[1:08:52] – Drop your gun! – Drop your weapon! -把枪丢掉 -把枪丢掉
[1:08:54] Sniper team, can anyone see Roman? 狙击小组 看见罗曼了吗
[1:08:57] Look for the one-shot. 找机会干掉他
[1:09:04] We have the target acquired. 已看见目标
[1:09:05] – Put it down! – Drop the weapon! -把枪丢掉 -把枪丢掉
[1:09:07] Drop your weapon now! 把枪丢掉
[1:09:09] Drop it now, Danny! 把枪放下 丹尼
[1:09:10] Drop the gun! Drop it! 放下枪 放下
[1:09:14] Put it down! Now! 快放下枪
[1:09:20] Put it down, Danny. 把枪放下 丹尼
[1:09:22] – Drop it! You’re gonna get this man killed! -放下武器 -你们会让这个人送命
[1:09:27] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[1:09:29] Put your gun down! 放下武器
[1:09:31] Tell him! Tell him, Frost! 命令他 弗罗斯
[1:09:34] Put the gun down now! 快把枪放下
[1:09:37] Drop your weapon! 丢掉你的枪
[1:09:41] Green light. Take the subject out. 绿灯 消灭目标
[1:09:45] I can’t believe this. 我真不敢相信
[1:09:48] Palermo, take the subject out. 巴勒莫 消灭目标
[1:09:56] Palermo, take the subject out! 巴勒莫 消灭目标
[1:09:59] – Copy. – Don’t tell me fucking “copy”! -明白 -别跟我说”明白”
[1:10:02] – Pull the fucking trigger! – Copy. -快开枪 -明白
[1:10:13] I cannot take the shot. 我不能开枪
[1:10:18] Pull the fucking trigger. 命令你开枪
[1:10:20] – Negative, sir, I cannot take this shot. – Have a heart! -不行 长官 我不能开枪 -振作起来
[1:10:28] Fuck! 见鬼
[1:10:29] Palermo, bring it in. You’re relieved. 巴勒莫退下 解除你的任务
[1:10:46] Kick it! 踢过来
[1:10:53] – Looks like the HT’s speech worked. – Stand back. -看来他的演讲奏效了 -走开
[1:10:56] We have this. 我们能行
[1:11:14] Is this your command or is it his? 你是指挥还是他是指挥
[1:11:17] You had him distracted. 你分散了他的注意力
[1:11:18] We saw an opportunity to end this. 我们找到机会了结此事
[1:11:20] We had to take it. 我们必须这么作
[1:11:21] No. You put me and those hostages at risk. 你让我和人质的生命受到危胁
[1:11:23] That’s what you did, and that’s not how I work. First, we talk. 那不是我的方式 应先谈判
[1:11:26] It was my call. 是我的命令
[1:11:29] We don’t feel this man can be talked down. 我们觉得此人不可能被说服
[1:11:32] Oh, really? I’ve been here a half-hour! 是吗 我来了才半个小时
[1:11:34] How do you know that? 你怎么知道行不通
[1:11:38] With all due respect, sir… 怒我直言 先生
[1:11:40] l have kept a zero casualty rate for five years… 我保持着5年谈判零伤亡的纪录
[1:11:43] because this kind of action is a last resort. 因为这种行动是最后手段
[1:11:45] This is not your command, Sabian. 这里不归你指挥 塞比安
[1:11:49] Yeah, that’s right. 没错
[1:11:50] My command is to get those people out safely. 可是我有责任就是救那些人出来
[1:11:52] That’s my command! 这是我的命令
[1:11:53] You don’t know this man, lieutenant! 你不了解这个人 警长
[1:11:57] He’s manipulating this situation. 他操纵了整个局势
[1:11:59] Look what he did to Palermo. 巴勒莫就受了他的影响
[1:12:00] He’s gonna fuck with every single fucking one of you… 他会将所有人各个击破
[1:12:04] if we give him enough time, and he knows you’ll do it. 如果给他足够时间 他知道你能办到
[1:12:07] He knows how you fucking work. 他熟悉你的工作
[1:12:08] He’s got a point, Sabian. 他说的有道理 塞比安
[1:12:11] We do have a chain of command. 我们有我们的指挥系统
[1:12:13] Your chain of command has just given Danny two more hostages. 你的指挥系统多给了他两名人质
[1:12:16] Officers. You gonna take responsibility if he takes one of them out? 警员 他若杀掉其中一个 你负责吗
[1:12:19] Because I don’t! 反正我不负责!
[1:12:22] They’re just waiting to take this over. You want that to happen? 他们等着接手呢 你想这样吗
[1:12:26] This is gonna be very easy for you. 你可以做个简单决定
[1:12:28] Roman asked for me and he’s gonna get me. 罗曼要我来 我会跟他谈
[1:12:32] We’re gonna do it my way or I walk. 要么按我的方法 要么我走
[1:12:34] I got no truck with leaving you with this responsibility. 我很乐意马上离开把责任留给你
[1:12:37] Now, it’s your decision, 现在由你选择
[1:12:38] or they’re gonna fucking take it over. 或让他们接管这里的一切
[1:12:45] You have command for now. 现在由你指挥
[1:12:48] But I’m still the ranking officer on the scene… 但我仍是现场最高官衔
[1:12:51] and I will be watching. 我有监督权
[1:12:54] Good. You watch. Now do me a favor. 好 你来监督 现在给我个支持
[1:12:58] Please introduce me to our team. 劳驾把我介绍给我的队员
[1:13:02] Attention… 都听着
[1:13:04] this is your chief, Al Travis. 我是艾尔·特拉维斯局长
[1:13:07] I would like to introduce you to the negotiator, 向你们介绍谈判专家
[1:13:10] Chris Sabian… 克瑞斯·塞比安
[1:13:12] who, as of now, has full command. 从现在起 他全权负责指挥
[1:13:20] My name is Chris Sabian, 我是克瑞斯·塞比安
[1:13:21] and as of right now, all decisions go through me. 即刻起所有决定要经我批准
[1:13:23] No order is valid unless I give it. 不是我下的命令一概无效
[1:13:26] No action is taken unless prior approved by me. 未经我批准不得采取任何行动
[1:13:29] I know we understand each other and that we’ll work together… 相信我们能很好配合 共同努力
[1:13:32] to try to end this safely and quickly. 安全 迅速地解决此事
[1:13:39] It didn’t work, Beck! I’m still alive, motherfucker! 没有打中 贝克 我还活着
[1:13:43] Danny, it’s Chris. 丹尼 我是克瑞斯
[1:13:45] Danny, Danny, listen to me. 丹尼 听我说
[1:13:46] Pick up the radio and talk to me, man. 拿起对讲机跟我谈
[1:13:49] Stand back. Back. Back. Move back. 退后 退后
[1:14:00] Nothing! Look! 我没事 看
[1:14:04] You guys with the cameras, you get that? 拿摄像机的都拍下来了
[1:14:07] All I asked for was more time, 我只要求多一点时间
[1:14:10] and they tried to take me out! 他们就想杀死我
[1:14:12] It is the policy of the Chicago police… 这就是芝加哥警方
[1:14:15] to resolve all hostage situations… 解决人质危机的原则
[1:14:18] with the utmost regard for the preservation of life! 最大限度保护人的生命
[1:14:22] Get his wife. We might need her. 去叫他妻子 我们可能需要她
[1:14:30] You want my blood? 你们想杀我吗
[1:14:32] Take my blood! Come on! 那就杀吧 来吧
[1:14:35] Here it is! Take it! 我在这里 开枪吧
[1:14:37] Chief, they have a shot. We can end it here. 他们瞄准了 马上可以结束
[1:14:39] No one takes that shot. No one! 不许开枪
[1:14:40] You wanna shoot him on television? 你想在电视前打死他
[1:14:42] Move the crowd. I want the area clear. 让人群后退 远离大楼
[1:14:45] Go ahead, take my blood! 动手打死我吧
[1:14:47] Go ahead, take the shot! 开枪吧
[1:14:49] Danny! 丹尼
[1:14:51] I’m getting too close to the truth… 我离真相只有一步之遥
[1:14:54] and they wanna kill me… 所以他们要杀掉我
[1:14:55] just like they killed Nate! 像杀掉内特那样
[1:14:58] Chief, give me the order. Give the fucking order! 局长 下令开枪 下令吧
[1:15:00] – Wait. Do not take the shot! -等等 -不准开枪
[1:15:03] What am I gonna have to do to be heard, huh? 我要怎么做他们才肯听我说
[1:15:06] Am I gonna have to hurt somebody to get respect? 非要逼我伤人才能得到尊重
[1:15:10] Well, all right! All right, I will! 好吧 好吧 我会的
[1:15:19] Danny, listen to me. Don’t do that. 丹尼 听我说 你不要那么做
[1:15:21] Don’t take this to the next level. 不要让事情进一步恶化
[1:15:23] Can he fucking hear me? 你能听见吗
[1:15:24] Does he have a radio? 他有没有对讲机
[1:15:26] Think you can come in here and just shoot me, huh? 你想冲进来杀死我
[1:15:28] They send you to kill me and you just do it? 他们派你来杀我你就来了
[1:15:31] You just think you can get away with it? 你以为杀了我就能转身跑掉
[1:15:33] I know you’re one of them. I know you are. 我知道你是他们一伙的 我知道你是
[1:15:35] Now you’re gonna fucking pay for doing that! 你要为你对我做的事付出代价
[1:15:38] Danny. Danny, do not hurt anyone. 丹尼 不要伤害任何人
[1:15:40] Do not do that, all right? 不要那么做
[1:15:42] I am in command here. 现在这里由我负责
[1:15:43] No one is gonna breach. No one is gonna come in. 不会再发动攻击 不会再有人进去
[1:15:46] No one is gonna do anything without my authority. 没有我的命令不会采取行动
[1:15:48] I’m in control here. 现在由我指挥
[1:15:50] You are not in control! 你指挥不了
[1:15:52] They are! They’re not listening to you, Chris. 是他们 他们不会听你的 克瑞斯
[1:15:54] So I’m gonna show them why they should! 我要让他们知道应该听你的
[1:15:57] One of the son- of- a- bitches you sent in is about to die! 他们派来杀我的一个混蛋要死了
[1:16:00] And every time you try to come in, this will happen! 下次再想进来 还是同样下场
[1:16:05] Now move! Move! 走
[1:16:09] Get in there. Get in there! 进去
[1:16:11] Down! Down! 跪下
[1:16:14] Are you one of them, Scott? 你是他们一伙的 斯科特?
[1:16:15] One of the men that set me up? 和他们一起陷害我
[1:16:17] Is that why you want me dead? 为这个你要杀我
[1:16:20] It’s me, Karen. 丹尼 我是凯伦
[1:16:23] Danny, please talk to me. 丹尼 请回答
[1:17:06] Oh, my God. 天呐
[1:17:13] Do not come in here again. 不许你们再进来
[1:17:28] Karen, I’m sorry. 凯伦 对不起
[1:17:39] Cut the electric. Cut it now. 切断电源 马上切断
[1:17:41] After hours of little action, 经过几个小时标准解救行动之后
[1:17:43] we’ve witnessed a flurry of activity… 刚才市政大楼20层
[1:17:46] on the 20th floor of the Chicago administration building. 发生短暂骚乱
[1:17:48] And it looks like there’s a little more action going on now. 看来下面还会有更多的行动
[1:17:51] They’ve cleared the barricades. 他们移开路障
[1:17:53] Looks like plainclothes… Actually, those are federal sedans… 几辆看似普通的车
[1:17:56] FBI agents, in fact, arriving on the scene. 载着联邦特工抵达现场
[1:17:59] This is a major development for this story, 这是本次事件的一个很大进展
[1:18:01] because up until now… 因为到目前为止
[1:18:03] this negotiation has been handled by the Chicago police department. 谈判一直由芝加哥警方单独进行
[1:18:06] With the arrival of the feds, they are either coming to aid in the negotiation… 联邦调查局可能是来协助谈判
[1:18:10] or perhaps, more likely, to take over the negotiations. 也可能更像是来接管谈判
[1:18:14] But that is all speculation to this point. 不过这只是猜想
[1:18:16] All we know is that they are now on the scene… 只知道他们到达现场
[1:18:18] and we’ll have to wait and see…. 我们等待并关注
[1:18:22] What have you done, Danny? 你干了什么 丹尼
[1:18:24] Danny, you just fucked yourseIf completely. You killed a cop! 你把自己彻底毁了 你杀了警察
[1:18:27] You killed an innocent man! 你杀了一个无辜的人
[1:18:30] He wasn’t innocent. 他不是无辜的
[1:18:32] He’s one of them. He tried to kill me. 是他们一伙的 他要杀我
[1:18:37] I told you all when I came in here… 进来时我说过
[1:18:39] I wasn’t leaving till I got the truth. 不搞清真相我不会离开
[1:18:53] I don’t care how long it takes. 无论需要在这里待多久
[1:18:58] You could’ve prevented this. 你本可以避免这些
[1:19:04] Why don’t you just tell him something, Niebaum? 你干嘛不告诉他 尼鲍姆
[1:19:08] Why don’t you just fucking tell him anything? 你就对他说点什么吧
[1:19:11] Inspector? 督察
[1:19:20] Five years, Maggie. 5年了 麦琪
[1:19:21] You must know something. 你不会一无所知
[1:19:25] – Please, inspector. Maggie. -说吧 督察 -麦琪
[1:19:27] He already lied when he knew it would cost someone their life. 他明知有人会送命 仍坚持撒谎
[1:19:30] Now, if you know something, anything, you tell me now. 你若知道什么 现在就告诉我
[1:19:37] He keeps all his personal files on the computer. 他将所有私人资料存在电脑里
[1:19:40] I’m not supposed to know about them, but I do. 我不该知道这些 可我知道
[1:19:45] There’s a lot of stuff on there. Probably could help you. 里面很多东西 可能对你有帮助
[1:19:51] Frost. 弗罗斯
[1:19:52] Unlock yourself. Get the computer. 打开手铐去搬电脑
[1:19:56] I just saw your troops moving in. 我看见你们的人到了
[1:19:58] I don’t want a situation where you and the ATF take over the situation… 我不想让你们 在没有证据的情况下
[1:20:01] without any fucking evidence whatsoever. 把事情弄得不可收拾
[1:20:04] I don’t want you going in. 我不能让你们派人进去
[1:20:06] I want a guarantee before the press starts that I have an hour. 这事上各大报纸前我只有1小时
[1:20:08] – Phone’s ringing. – I know. -来电话了 -我知道
[1:20:10] Another hour. I want a guarantee. 我要你们保证再给我1小时
[1:20:12] You gonna answer the phone? 你接不接电话
[1:20:13] – Yes. Thank you. – You have one shot. -好的 谢谢 -最后一次
[1:20:23] Are you gonna get that or what? 你究竟接还是不接
[1:20:28] – Yes. – Sorry to interrupt. What took you so long? -喂 -抱歉打扰 这么久才接电话
[1:20:31] – I’m busy. Busy? -我很忙 -很忙
[1:20:32] A piece of advice: 给你个忠告
[1:20:33] Never keep a hostage-taker waiting. It pisses him off. 别让挟持者久等 他会憋急的
[1:20:44] Relax. He’ll call back. 放心 他会再打
[1:20:52] Who the fuck you think you’re dealing with…? 你以为你在对谁
[1:20:57] If you have a problem, lieutenant, 你若有困难
[1:20:58] maybe you wanna let us handle this. 可以让我们处理
[1:21:01] Tell him I’m on my way up. Please, tell him. 告诉他我这就上去
[1:21:08] – Farley, get the phone. – Yeah. -法利 接电话 -是
[1:21:16] – Sabian… No, it’s Far… -塞比安 -不 我是法
[1:21:20] Danny, Chris is on his way up. 丹尼 克瑞斯上去了
[1:21:38] We need to reopen negotiations. 我们需要重新开始谈判
[1:21:41] I’m sorry. You want something from me? 什么 你有求于我
[1:21:43] I want the electricity turned back on. 我要求给我恢复供电
[1:21:45] You want something… 你在向我寻求
[1:21:48] from me? 帮助
[1:21:52] You think killing a man gives you the power to negotiate? 你以为杀人能增加谈判筹码
[1:21:56] Why is that, Danny Roman? 为什么 丹尼·罗曼
[1:21:57] Because you think you know me? 你以为你了解我
[1:22:01] Because you think you can trust me? 以为你能信任我
[1:22:03] You think you know what I’m gonna do, 以为你知道我会怎么做
[1:22:05] that I’m gonna give you time? 我会为你争取时间?
[1:22:07] Don’t you fucking count on it. 别指望这能帮你
[1:22:12] Right now, I’m the only thing between you… 现在只有我一人站在你和
[1:22:14] and an army that’s just itching to walk in here and take you out. 一支急于冲进来杀你的部队之间
[1:22:18] So you tell me something, Danny. 丹尼 不如你来告诉我
[1:22:19] Why should I get in their way, huh? 我干嘛要挡他们的道
[1:22:23] Make me believe why I should deal with you… 你说我干嘛要
[1:22:26] ever again. 再跟你谈判
[1:22:29] I still have hostages. 我手上还有人质
[1:22:31] They can still be punished for your mistakes. 他们还会为你的错误受到惩罚
[1:22:35] What was that, a threat? Did you just threaten me? 你在威胁我 是不是威胁我?
[1:22:37] That’s all I need to walk out. 我正巴不得一走了之
[1:22:39] The rules of engagement state… 谈判规则上说
[1:22:41] you don’t risk a breach if the hostage-taker… 挟持者扬言杀人报复
[1:22:44] is willing to kill in retaliation. 不可冒险进攻
[1:22:46] And I think I’ve proved I’m willing to do that. 我已证明我会这么做
[1:22:59] Things are not what they seem, Chris. 有些现象不代表事实 克瑞斯
[1:23:02] You saw what they did. 你看见他们的行为了
[1:23:04] They didn’t tell you they were coming in, 他们瞒着你进攻
[1:23:06] because they want me dead. 因为他们要我死
[1:23:21] One more gun goes off… 你再开枪
[1:23:23] and I’m gonna give the order to move in myself. You understand? 我就亲自下令进攻 明白吗
[1:23:29] Don’t think you’ve bought anything by asking me to come here. 别以为你请我来 就能得到我的同情
[1:23:33] Because you need to remember I am a stranger to you. 因为你要记住 我是一个陌生人
[1:23:38] You have no idea what I’m capable of. 你不知道我能做些什么
[1:23:48] I need the electricity… 我需要供电
[1:23:50] so I can turn on that computer and get a look at Niebaum’s files. 以便打开电脑查看尼鲍姆的资料
[1:23:53] I also want food and blankets for the hostages. 还要食物和毯子给人质
[1:23:59] I’ll need a hostage. Nothing less. 我要一名人质交换
[1:24:06] Take Frost. 带弗罗斯走
[1:24:12] Turn the electricity back on. 马上恢复供电
[1:24:13] Could you repeat that, Sabian? 请重复一遍
[1:24:16] I’m about to walk out with a hostage. Do what I say. 我带一名人质出来 照我的话做
[1:24:20] Turn the electricity back on. 恢复供电
[1:25:08] Credit-card fraud and electronic theft. 信用卡诈骗 电子盗窃
[1:25:10] That’s you, right, Rudy? 你为这个被捕的 鲁迪
[1:25:12] Well, I got caught for credit-card fraud and electronic theft… 被捕是这两项罪名
[1:25:16] but the list goes on, you know. Heh. 其实远不止这些
[1:25:22] Look, I could sit here all night and get nothing. 我可能坐到天亮一无所获
[1:25:25] You know? What kind of security has this thing got? 你们用什么程序加密
[1:25:34] F1 , enter. F1 回车
[1:25:39] C C…
[1:25:40] dash I dash COM. 横杠 I 横杠 COM
[1:25:45] G9 G9.
[1:25:55] Run a search. 运行查找
[1:25:57] Look for anything that has to do with the disability fund. 查找所有和伤残基金有关的资料
[1:26:08] There’s a lot of added security here. 这里还设了很多密码
[1:26:11] It’s not bad. It’s just outdated by six months. 还不错 我只落后了6个月
[1:26:16] Mm. Fucking cops. Always two steps behind. 该死的警察 总是落后两档
[1:26:29] He’s looking for people to believe in him. 他在寻求人们相信他
[1:26:33] I don’t think I helped the situation. 我没帮上什么忙
[1:26:36] Then he shoots Scott. 他就杀了斯科特
[1:26:45] Christ. I couldn’t do anything. 主啊 我无能为力
[1:26:52] Frost. 弗罗斯
[1:26:54] It would be helpful if you could tell me… 请告诉我
[1:26:55] about Danny’s relationship to the fund, 丹尼和伤残基金的关系
[1:26:57] his case and specifically, this informant. 他的案子和那个告密人 这很重要
[1:27:00] Anything you might have overheard or know… 你听到或知道的任何有关情况
[1:27:03] that might be of use to me, that you think is pertinent. 你觉得可能对我有用的相关细节
[1:27:07] Sure. 当然
[1:27:12] “Disability fund. 伤残基金
[1:27:14] Subdirectories: Wires and taps.” 子目录: 监听和录音带
[1:27:16] – Click on wires. – Okay. -点击”监听” -好的
[1:27:22] Oh, man, there’s a lot of wires. 被偷听的人真多
[1:27:23] – What are these numbers? – Cops’ badge numbers. -这些号码是什么 -警徽编号
[1:27:27] Okay, now scroll down. 往下走
[1:27:30] Stop, stop, stop. Back up one. 停 往上移一行
[1:27:35] That’s Nate’s badge. Okay. 这是内特的警徽
[1:27:40] Click that. 点击
[1:27:50] Well, they did do an audit… 他们查过帐
[1:27:52] but they didn’t prove anything. 可什么也没发现
[1:27:55] Hey, that’s my voice… 那是我的声音
[1:27:57] Somebody’s taking our money. 若有人偷我们的钱
[1:27:58] We gotta find out who it is. 我们必须找出是谁
[1:28:00] Oh, shit! 见鬼
[1:28:03] You son of a bitch. 你这混蛋
[1:28:06] You were tapping Nate. 给内特安了窃听器
[1:28:08] You knew he was investigating the fraud. 你早知道他在调查基金
[1:28:11] – You lied. – Fuck you! -你撒谎 -见你的鬼
[1:28:14] And then you killed him because he was getting too close. 你杀了他 因为他就要查出真相
[1:28:18] Tap a lot of cops. There’s only one killer in this room. 我们监听很多警员 可这屋里只有一个凶手
[1:28:21] I’m not the killer here, you are. 我不是凶手 你是
[1:28:23] Scroll back to October 12th, 返回到10月12日
[1:28:25] the night before Nate was killed. 内特被害的前一晚
[1:28:30] – There’s only one recording. – Click on it! -只有一个录音 -打开
[1:28:32] All right, all right. 没问题
[1:28:35] Are you gonna talk to me? 告诉我出了什么事
[1:28:37] It’s that case I’m working on. It’s, uh…. 我正在查一个案子
[1:28:44] Look, I’ll just be a minute. Sorry, honey. I won’t be long. 我去去就来 对不起 我很快回来
[1:28:47] I just wanna see if he’s here, you know? 我只想看看他在不在
[1:28:50] I don’t wanna talk to him on the phone. It’s just not…. 我不能在电话上跟他谈
[1:28:54] I’ll see you soon, okay? I’ll just be a minute. 我马上就过来 你等我一会
[1:29:00] – Okay. – Okay? -好吧 -好吗
[1:29:03] – I love you. Mm-hm. – I love you too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[1:29:07] He was going to see his informant, wasn’t he? 他是去见那个告密人
[1:29:09] Ha- ha- ha. You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你不知道自己在说什么
[1:29:12] The night before Nate was killed he told me… 内特遇害前一天晚上对我说
[1:29:14] he had just talked to his informant. 他刚见过告密人
[1:29:17] Yeah, yeah. 随便怎么想
[1:29:20] You knew that too. 这你也知道
[1:29:24] What’s going on here, Niebaum? 出了什么事 尼鲍姆
[1:29:26] Why can’t you find this guy, huh? 你为什么找不到这个人
[1:29:29] You gotta be looking for him so you can shut him up too! 你一定找过他 想把他杀掉
[1:29:37] You don’t know who he is, do you? 你不知道他是谁 对吗
[1:29:40] Linda wouldn’t tell you where they went that night, would she? 琳达不告诉你那晚他们去了哪里 对吗
[1:29:43] Because she thinks you’re as guilty as I am. 她认为你和我同样有罪
[1:30:01] Go ahead. 说吧 丹尼
[1:30:02] Is this a private line? 这是私人线路吗
[1:30:04] – You need it to be? – Yeah. -你想单独谈 -对
[1:30:09] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:30:11] Go ahead. 说吧
[1:30:13] I need you to talk to Linda Roenick, Nate’s wife. 我要你找内特的妻子琳达谈谈
[1:30:16] About what? 谈什么
[1:30:18] I found some taps that prove Niebaum’s been lying all along. 我找到录音证明 尼鲍姆一直在撒谎
[1:30:22] I heard something on one of them. I need you to ask Linda about it. 我听到些情况需要你去问琳达
[1:30:25] You and only you. 你一个人去
[1:30:28] What do you want me to ask her? 要我问她什么
[1:30:30] Ask her where she and Nate went on October 12th, 问她10月12日晚
[1:30:32] the night before he died. Who he talked to. 内特死的前一天 他去找过谁
[1:30:36] If she tells you who he saw, 她说出内特见了谁
[1:30:38] I’ll give you another hostage. 我再给你一个人质
[1:30:40] If she tells you nothing, you get nothing. 如果她什么都不说 你就什么也得不到
[1:30:44] Have my hostage ready. 准备好人质
[1:30:52] Yes. 好
[1:30:54] Yes. 好的
[1:30:56] Great. All right. 太好了 就这样
[1:30:59] – Excuse me. – I gotta go. -请原谅 -我得走了
[1:31:01] – Can we have a word? – Yes. -能谈谈吗 -可以
[1:31:02] This is Hellman’s been studying the blueprints with Beck. 赫尔曼研究了大楼设计图
[1:31:05] They have a suggestion. 他们有个建议
[1:31:07] You do take suggestions? 你肯听建议吗
[1:31:10] Hellman thinks we can get a team in the vent system right above Roman. 他认为可派人从通风管靠近罗曼
[1:31:15] What we’re suggesting is… 我们建议派人进去
[1:31:16] getting men in place for a crisis entry. Just one unit. 以应付紧急情况 就一个小组
[1:31:19] Only as a precaution. 以防万一
[1:31:21] With this type of entry, we can control him… 如果他杀害人质
[1:31:23] in case he starts shooting hostages. 这样能将他制服
[1:31:25] We can go in there strong, two, three seconds from bang to bullets. 扔颗闪光弹 二三秒就能控制局面
[1:31:29] Sabian, we’re not asking for a full breach. 塞比安 我们不是要全面进攻
[1:31:32] We have a real concern he may kill one of our men. 只是担心他杀害另一个兄弟
[1:31:34] That may not mean much to you, 你可能无所谓
[1:31:36] but it means a hell of a lot to us. 可对我们很重要
[1:31:38] Beck, please. 贝克 别这样
[1:31:39] Chris, I just wanna be ready to go if we need to. 克瑞斯 我们想有备无患
[1:31:42] I agree with the commander’s assessment, 我同意指挥官的看法
[1:31:44] and I do care if our team is injured… 也担心我的队员受伤
[1:31:46] but they don’t move an inch, no mater what Danny does… 可无论丹尼做什么 不经我批准
[1:31:49] without my authorization. Understood? 他们不得前进1英寸
[1:31:51] – Gentlemen? – Without a doubt. -先生们 -没问题
[1:31:58] Sabian. 塞比安
[1:32:21] Allen, we’re gonna make an opportunity. 埃伦 我们制造个机会
[1:32:24] We’ll take him out if we get the shot. 你趁机干掉他
[1:32:26] Right. 好的
[1:32:34] How you holding up? 这里怎么样
[1:32:36] Good. 可以
[1:32:38] Why don’t you take a little break? 你下去休息一会
[1:32:43] I’m gonna get us inside. We’re gonna end this thing. 我带你们进去 该结束了
[1:32:48] Let’s do it. 动手吧
[1:32:53] – Anybody gotta use the bathroom? – Yes, I do. -有人要去洗手间吗 -我要去
[1:32:56] Me too. 还有我
[1:33:03] Where is it, Maggie? 厕所在哪里 麦琪
[1:33:04] There’s one across the street in a nice restaurant… 街对面意大利小饭馆里有一个
[1:33:07] but I’m sure that’s probably out of the question. 可能去不成
[1:33:09] You can use that one if you can hold it till we get out of here. 你可以去 只要能忍到我们出去
[1:33:14] There’s one down the hall. 走廊那头有一个
[1:33:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:33:24] When she’s gone, use this. 她走后你用这个
[1:33:34] You bet, we need to contain the building. I need teams on 1 9… 我们要控制大厦 占领19
[1:33:37] 20 and 21 . 20 21层
[1:33:39] – Yes, sir. – And secure the lobby. -是的 长官 -封锁大厅
[1:33:41] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[1:33:47] – What the hell is Sabian doing up there? – No idea. -塞比安在外面干什么 -不知道
[1:33:50] Guy came in about an hour ago. They’ve been talking ever since. 1小时前来了个男人 他们一直在谈
[1:34:11] Why the hell is this taking so long? 这么久还没有答复
[1:34:13] They’re trying to wear down Danny so he gets tired. 他们想拖垮丹尼 让他疲惫不堪
[1:34:19] Why the hell do you… 你为何列出
[1:34:20] have all these cops and their accounts in here, Niebaum? 这些警察和他们的银行帐户
[1:34:24] Why are you investigating a fraud that you’re part of? 为何调查你也参与的诈骗案
[1:34:28] I’m not part of any fraud. 我没有参与诈骗
[1:34:32] Did you out find these cops were skimming from the fund… 是不是发现了他们揩基金的油
[1:34:35] and you blackmailed them? 你就勒索他们
[1:34:37] Is that how it works? 你负责这部份
[1:34:39] Why these cops? 为何挑他们
[1:34:40] These guys don’t have access to the money. 这些人拿不到大钱
[1:34:42] Well, it’s basically insurance fraud, right? 这主要是保险欺诈 对吗
[1:34:46] – What? – It’s… -什么 -是
[1:34:49] Somebody… 有些人
[1:34:50] Some of these guys on this list submit false claims. 名单上的人申请虚假赔偿
[1:34:55] It’s like this auto-body thing I pulled… 和我做过的汽车保险一样
[1:34:57] I mean, some guy I know…. 我认识的一个人
[1:35:00] He would tell the insurance company his car had been wrecked, right? 对保险公司说 他的车撞毁了 对吗
[1:35:05] – It’s very simple. – And then? -很简单 -然后呢
[1:35:07] Well, he’d never get paid if the claims agent wasn’t in on it. 若没保险经纪人的份 他休想拿到赔偿
[1:35:11] So you need somebody with access to put the paperwork through, then cover it up. 需要有人处理文件并为你掩盖
[1:35:16] Bingo. 对了
[1:35:20] That’s where you come in. 你干的就是这部份
[1:35:23] Isn’t it, Roman? 对吗 罗曼
[1:35:30] All right, what is this, Sabian? Who is this? 怎么回事 这人是谁
[1:35:33] You’re about to find out. 你马上会知道
[1:35:50] – Danny? – You talk to Linda? -丹尼 -和琳达谈了
[1:35:52] I’ve done one better. I found your informant. 我做得更进一步 找到了你的告密人
[1:35:55] You’re gonna end up giving me all my hostages. 你要把所有人质交给我
[1:36:03] Sergeant Cale Wangro. 凯尔·温格罗警长
[1:36:07] He knows who’s involved. 他知道哪些人参与
[1:36:08] He was afraid to come forward after Nathan was killed… 内特死后他不敢出面
[1:36:11] and he wasn’t sure whether you were involved. 他不能肯定你和他们是不是一伙
[1:36:13] Well, who was it? 都有谁
[1:36:14] Listen, Danny. This is gonna implicate too many people. 听着 丹尼 这件事牵连很多人
[1:36:18] So the FBl is here. 联邦调查局的人在这里
[1:36:20] They’re ready to take his statement to ensure impartiality. 他们将为他录口供 以确保公平
[1:36:23] But I cannot have this go over the air, all right? 不能在电话上透露
[1:36:25] So it’s over, Danny. 问题解决了 丹尼
[1:36:27] It’s done. Come on out. 结束了 出来吧
[1:36:30] – Get my wife in there. – Get his wife. -让我妻子过来 -叫他妻子
[1:36:36] – They found the informant. Oh, thank God! -他们找到告密人 -谢天谢地
[1:36:39] Yes! Thank God! 谢天谢地
[1:36:41] Congratulations, Maggie. You are free to go. 祝贺你 麦琪 你可以走了
[1:36:44] Inspector, fuck you very much. 督察先生 去你的
[1:36:47] Thank you, thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[1:36:49] Let my people go, man! Come on, man. Give it up. “让我的子民离去” 来 放开我
[1:36:56] Chris, hold on a second. 克瑞斯 等一下
[1:37:00] We were at the academy. We worked at Area 6 together. 我们是警校同学 都在6分区工作过
[1:37:05] Chris, put Nate’s informant on. 克瑞斯 让告密人接电话
[1:37:07] Danny, I don’t want this broadcast. 等等 我不想广播出去
[1:37:09] Look, if he can clear my name, I wanna talk to him, now. 他若能还我清白 我想跟他谈谈
[1:37:24] Danny, this is Cale. 丹尼 我是凯尔
[1:37:25] Hi, Cale. Very brave of you to come down like this. 你好 凯尔 你很勇敢 能站出来
[1:37:29] You know I have a lot of questions. 我有很多问题
[1:37:31] Let’s just start with, uh, who was involved… 首先 都有谁参与了
[1:37:35] in this conspiracy, for 500, Cale. 这个阴谋
[1:37:37] I can’t name names, not in front of everyone here. 我不能当众点出他们的名字
[1:37:41] Wouldn’t be, uh, appropriate. 这样做不恰当
[1:37:43] I don’t wanna hear about appropriate. 别跟我说什么恰当
[1:37:45] Just tell me who was involved. Now, who was it? 告诉我哪些人参与了 都有谁
[1:37:48] Men you know, Danny. 你认识的人 丹尼
[1:37:51] There may be others… 也许还有其他人
[1:37:55] but I only know the names of the key players. 我只知道几个关键人名
[1:38:00] Don’t make me say their names. 别逼我指名道姓
[1:38:08] Why didn’t you go see Niebaum? 你为什么不找尼鲍姆
[1:38:10] I didn’t know if Niebaum was getting paid off to be quiet or not. 我不知道尼鲍姆是否被收买保持沉默
[1:38:14] I couldn’t trust him or Internal Affairs. 我不相信他或监察部
[1:38:18] I did hear his name mentioned. 有人提过他的名字
[1:38:20] So Niebaum was definitely involved. 所以尼鲍姆肯定参与了
[1:38:25] Thanks, Cale. 谢谢 凯尔
[1:38:27] Now, how did you know Nate? 你怎么认识内特的
[1:38:30] From the academy. 警校同学
[1:38:33] How long you been on the job? 你当警察多久了
[1:38:35] Since ’74. Why? 从74年起 怎么了
[1:38:37] When’s the last time you met with Nate? 最后一次见到内特是何时
[1:38:40] The night before he died. 他死的前一天晚上
[1:38:44] Good. 很好
[1:38:45] Now we’re getting somewhere. 我们有进展了
[1:38:50] Dan. 丹尼
[1:38:55] Hold on, Cale. 等一下 凯尔
[1:39:29] Sorry, um…. 对不起
[1:39:31] So Nate tells me, uh, 内特跟我说
[1:39:33] you played ball with him at Colorado State, that right? 你们在科罗拉多大学打过棒球
[1:39:36] Yeah, but what’s this have to do with anything? 对 可这与此事有何关系
[1:39:39] Well, he went to Arizona State, Cale. 他上的是亚利桑那大学 凯尔
[1:39:46] Put Chris on the phone. 叫克瑞斯接电话
[1:39:58] Nice try, Sabian. Your little bluff didn’t work. 勇气可佳 你的把戏不管用
[1:40:04] Niebaum told me Nate was his informant. 尼鲍姆说内特是他的告密人
[1:40:07] Yes, he worked for IAD. Worked for Niebaum all along. 是的 他在监察部为尼鲍姆工作
[1:40:11] He was describing himself. 他说的知情人是他自己
[1:40:12] Just didn’t want me to know. 只是不想让我直到
[1:40:13] Now, Niebaum says he was not part of the murder. 尼鲍姆说他没参与谋杀
[1:40:17] What’s going on here, Sabian? 怎么回事 塞比安
[1:40:19] He’s using our bluff against Niebaum. 他用我们的方法对付尼鲍姆
[1:40:21] He’s willing to testify. 不过他答应出庭作证
[1:40:22] He’ll name names if you grant him immunity on the murder charge. 他会说出名字 你们若同意免诉他谋杀罪
[1:40:26] You call me back if we have a deal. 再回电话谈条件
[1:40:31] Danny, talk… 丹尼
[1:40:34] We’ve been made. 被他看破了
[1:40:37] What are you doing? I didn’t make a deal. 你干什么 我没说同意
[1:40:39] What the fuck are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:40:40] They think you did, Niebaum. 可他们以为你说了 尼鲍姆
[1:40:42] But there is no “they,” right? 你不是说没有阴谋吗
[1:40:44] So you don’t shit have to worry about. 所以不用担心
[1:40:50] This was a bluff? 那是你的计谋
[1:40:53] That all depends on your position. 要看你处在哪个位置
[1:40:55] Did you know about this, Frost? 弗罗斯 你知道这事?
[1:40:57] No. No, I didn’t. 不 我不知道
[1:40:59] I told him what I knew about Nathan’s informant. 我告诉他 我知道内特有个告密人
[1:41:03] This is how you use that information? 你就这样利用我的信息
[1:41:06] Making us think he’s innocent after all those… 让我们相信他是无辜的
[1:41:08] Who the fuck do you think you are? 你以为你是谁
[1:41:10] I can use information any way I want to try to end this. 为了结束这个事件 我可以使用任何信息
[1:41:13] I don’t know who’s innocent. 我不知道谁是清白的
[1:41:15] That’s what I’m trying to find out. 那正是我想查清楚的
[1:41:17] Don’t call me in here to be part of your charades again. 别再叫我来参加你们的猜谜游戏
[1:41:21] Karen, you… 凯伦 你
[1:41:23] Get him back. 给他打电话
[1:41:29] Karen. 凯伦
[1:41:33] Karen, right now, understand I don’t know who to trust. 凯伦 现在我不知道该相信谁
[1:41:38] Up there or in there. 上面的还是里面的
[1:41:41] The bluff wasn’t just for Danny. 这计谋不只是对丹尼
[1:41:49] Move, Rudy. 走开 鲁迪
[1:41:50] Move! 走开
[1:42:02] Who killed Nate? 谁杀了内特
[1:42:06] They killed Nate, Niebaum. Think they won’t kill you? 他们能杀内特 难道不会杀你?
[1:42:16] Fuck it. 该死的
[1:42:21] Fuck are you doing? 你要干什么
[1:42:22] Where are you taking me? No! 你要推我去哪里
[1:42:24] I know nothing! 我什么也不知道
[1:42:26] They’re gonna take me out because you set me up! 因为你的陷害 他们要杀我
[1:42:28] You’ll get another innocent man killed! 你要害死另一个无辜的人
[1:42:30] I know nothing! 我什么都不知道
[1:42:32] Don’t put me in that fucking room! 别把我扔在屋里
[1:42:37] Okay, okay! 我说 我说
[1:42:38] Don’t put me in that room! 别让我进去
[1:42:43] Nate. Nate came to me with taps. 内特拿录音带来找我
[1:42:46] I went to the guys who were implicated in the taps. 我找到了录音带上的那些人
[1:42:48] They offered me money to lose the evidence. I did it. 他们收买我毁掉证据 我同意了
[1:42:52] Okay? It was a one-time deal! 知道了? 是一次性交易
[1:42:55] They offered the same thing to Nate. I thought he’d take it. 他们收买内特 我以为他同意
[1:42:57] He didn’t. They killed him. 但他拒绝了 所以被杀
[1:42:58] Who’s on the taps? 录音带上有谁
[1:42:59] Get me out of this fucking… 让我离开门口
[1:43:01] Who’s on the fucking taps? 录音带上是谁
[1:43:03] All your friends! 你所有朋友
[1:43:04] Who? 谁
[1:43:05] Argento… 阿尔金托
[1:43:07] Hellman, Allen. Yeah. 赫尔曼 埃伦
[1:43:08] – That’s bullshit! – No. -你胡说 -不是
[1:43:10] I have proof! I have them on taps… 我有证据 录音带上的对话
[1:43:13] talking about how they took money out of the fund. 讨论怎样从基金里偷钱
[1:43:16] They couldn’t do that themselves. Who’s in charge? 他们自己办不到 谁是主谋
[1:43:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:43:21] – Are those taps on this computer? – No. -那录音在这电脑里 -不在
[1:43:23] Where are they? 在哪里
[1:43:24] I have them somewhere safe! 我放在安全的地方
[1:43:28] Air Tac 1, civilian unit approaching. Peel away. 空中警察1号 有民用直升机靠近 快躲开
[1:43:35] You are flying in a government crime-scene airspace. 你飞进联邦政府控制的现场上空
[1:43:38] It is imperative you respect the two-mile boundary law. 你必须遵守警戒法保持2英里的规定
[1:43:42] Turn away from the building. 请立即离开大楼
[1:43:44] I repeat, turn away from the building. 重复 请立即离开大楼
[1:44:01] Who’s firing? – Down! Down! Everyone down! -谁开枪 -趴下 都趴下
[1:44:05] Who the hell just fired? 是谁开的枪
[1:44:09] – Initiate breach. – No, no, no! Do not breach! -开始进攻 -不 不要进攻
[1:44:16] Let me through! Let me through! 让我过去 让我过去
[1:44:18] Team’s position has been compromised. Unit 1 , status? 队员安全受到威胁 第1小组报告情况
[1:44:21] – Send in Unit 1. – Kill the lights, Unit 1. -派第1小组进入 -熄灭照明 第1小组
[1:44:46] Unit 1 , give me status. 第1小组 报告情况
[1:44:48] Unit 1 , we’re coming in. 第1小组已进入
[1:44:56] HELLFuck! 该死
[1:45:02] Move! 冲
[1:45:08] He’s got flashbangs! 他有闪光弹
[1:45:11] Move! Move! 冲 冲
[1:45:20] Hell! Back up! Back up! 该死 撤 撤
[1:45:21] HELLFuck! 见鬼
[1:45:24] Get down! 下来
[1:45:32] Take him out. 消灭他
[1:45:33] Take the subject out. 消灭目标
[1:45:35] Do not fire! 别开枪
[1:45:36] Do not! I did not give the order! Do not! 我没有下命令 不许开枪
[1:45:45] Terminate this breach. 停止进攻
[1:46:21] Danny, can you hear me? 丹尼 听见了吗
[1:46:27] Maggie, you okay? 麦琪 你没事吧
[1:46:30] Rudy? Markus? 鲁迪 马库斯
[1:46:35] Oh, shit. Shit! 糟了
[1:46:37] They shot him. 他被打中了
[1:46:40] Hold on, inspector. Just hold on. 坚持住 督查 坚持住
[1:46:43] I’ll get somebody up here to help you. 我马上叫人来救你
[1:46:45] Come on. 坚持住
[1:46:47] Danny, can you hear me? 丹尼 听见了吗
[1:46:49] Danny, is anyone else hurt up there? 上面还有人受伤吗
[1:46:51] Come on, come on. Down. 坚持住 别死
[1:46:54] Danny, is anyone hurt up there? 丹尼 上面有人受伤吗
[1:46:59] Come on. Hold on. 坚持住
[1:47:02] I’m gonna get somebody. Come on. 我叫人上来
[1:47:08] Get somebody up here! Niebaum’s been… 快派人上来 尼鲍姆受
[1:47:12] Oh, God. 天哪
[1:47:23] He’s dead! 他死了
[1:47:26] You hear that, Chris? They killed him. 听见了吗 克瑞斯 他们杀了他
[1:47:29] Holy Jesus. 天呐
[1:47:35] Danny, are you shot? 丹尼 你受伤了吗
[1:47:44] Danny, is anyone hurt up there? 上面还有人受伤吗
[1:47:47] Anyone else hurt up there? 还有人受伤吗
[1:47:53] What the hell happened? 怎么回事
[1:47:54] I step out of this room and someone gets killed? 我刚离开就死人
[1:47:56] It was an accident. What did you expect my men to do? 那是意外 你让我的人怎么办
[1:47:59] A gun went off. Any idea who shot first? 擅自开枪 是谁先开的枪
[1:48:01] What the fuck are you accusing us of? 我们有什么可指责的
[1:48:03] My men responded to a situation! 我的人是应付突发事件
[1:48:05] If a firecracker goes off, you respond the same way? 爆竹响你们也采取同样行动
[1:48:08] We don’t know what happened up there. 我们不知道发生了什么
[1:48:09] What did we agree to? We agree.. 我们是怎么说的 协议是…
[1:48:11] That no matter what Danny does, 无论丹尼做什么
[1:48:12] no one goes in without my authority. 没有我的命令谁也不能进去
[1:48:14] That’s what we agreed on. 我们说好的
[1:48:15] You got no eyes, you got no ears up there, 你们看不见 也听不见
[1:48:18] you got nothing but assumptions! 只有猜测
[1:48:19] I called for the breach. lt was conducted with my authority. 是我下令进攻 我行使我的权力
[1:48:22] Not anymore. 到此为止
[1:48:26] We’re taking over. 我们正式接管
[1:48:26] FBI cannot stand by and let this situation continue. 联邦调查局不能不管了
[1:48:29] Don’t take me off. Listen to me. 别让我走 听我说
[1:48:31] We’re asking you to leave, lieutenant. 我们请你离开
[1:48:33] All right, I bluffed him, but he knows what I was doing. 我刚才骗了他 可他知道我的目的
[1:48:36] – We need to rotate your men… – No. Don’t do this. -请你们的人撤出 -别 不要这样
[1:48:38] He thinks someone just tried to kill him! 他认为刚才有人要杀他
[1:48:40] We’re going in. Full breach. 我们进入 全面攻击
[1:48:42] Don’t do it. Listen. You breach, everyone’s gonna die. 别这样 听我说 全面攻击所有人都会死
[1:48:45] Understand that? Everyone’s gonna die. 明白吗 所有人都会死
[1:48:47] Maybe that’s what some of you wanna have happen, but I don’t! 也许你们有人希望这样 可我不
[1:48:50] I was brought here to save this man’s life and bring him out, all right? 我被叫来救这个人 带他出来
[1:48:54] There’s no reason to jeopardize hostages. 没理由要伤害人质
[1:48:56] Shut up! 你闭嘴
[1:49:00] Agent Moran, this is a mistake. 现在接管是错的
[1:49:01] You wanna change negotiators, that’s fine. 要换谈判专家 尽管换
[1:49:03] But you give Roman a 30-second window of opportunity… 给罗曼30秒机会
[1:49:06] he’ll exploit it. 他都会利用
[1:49:09] We gotta keep him locked down. My men can handle it. 必须继续包围 我的人能搞定
[1:49:12] We’ve seen what your men can handle. 已经领教过他们的处理方法
[1:49:15] Please. 让我留下
[1:49:16] Your men stay in place. Our men will support yours… 你的人留在原地 我们的人支援
[1:49:18] – but you’ll execute orders that we give. – You’re off, Sabian. -不过你要执行我们的命令 -你走吧
[1:49:23] I can’t believe this. 我真不敢相信
[1:49:24] I’m just surrounded by people who wanna go in and kill him. 满屋子的人都想进去杀了他
[1:49:27] This is the guy you called your friend. 这人你们称他为朋友
[1:49:28] I got nothing invested in this! 这与我毫无关系
[1:49:32] I wonder why that is! 我想知道为什么
[1:49:36] Maybe someday we’ll find out. 也许有一天会知道
[1:49:38] No more negotiating. 谈判结束了
[1:49:41] Would you please escort Mr. Sabian to his car? 送塞比安先生上车
[1:49:44] Lieutenant. 警长
[1:49:46] This way, sir. 这边请
[1:49:48] Dying to go up. You call yourselves his friends. 急不可待要冲上去 你们自称是他的朋友
[1:49:51] Danny Roman, this is Agent Grey of the FBl. 丹尼·罗曼 我是联邦调查局特工格瑞
[1:49:54] Chris Sabian has been relieved of his command… 克瑞斯·塞比安已被解除指挥权
[1:49:56] and I’m in charge. 现在由我负责
[1:49:59] As ofthis moment, all negotiations are suspended. 从现在起 停止谈判
[1:50:02] You have five minutes to surrender… 给你5分钟投降
[1:50:05] or we’re coming in after you. 否则我们进去逮捕你
[1:50:19] Oh, Christ. Sabian’s going in. 天哪 塞比安进去了
[1:50:23] Danny, it’s me. I’m on my way up. 丹尼 是我 我正在上来
[1:50:29] Danny, this wasn’t your fault. 丹尼 这不是你的错
[1:50:30] We all heard him confess. He was guilty one, not you. 我们都听见他承认了 有罪的是他不是你
[1:50:33] Yeah. 我知道
[1:50:36] Well, what’s it matter, Maggie? 无所谓了
[1:50:39] Nate’s dead. Niebaum’s dead. 内特死了 尼鲍姆死了
[1:50:42] Computer’s dead. 电脑也完了
[1:50:44] And, look, Sabian is coming upstairs now. 现在 塞比安上来了
[1:50:48] You have to tell him what Niebaum said. 必须把尼鲍姆的话告诉他
[1:50:51] What, you gonna give up now? Come on, that’d be a crime, man. 你要放弃? 那才是犯罪
[1:51:02] Listen, all of you… 你们都听着
[1:51:05] I’m sorry I got you into this. 抱歉把你们牵扯进来
[1:51:08] This’ll all be over soon. 很快就要结束了
[1:51:11] Danny, pick up the phone or we will be forced to come in. 丹尼 接电话 否则我们强行进入
[1:51:17] Maggie, would you tell my wife something for me? 麦琪 请你转告我妻子
[1:51:22] Just tell her I was trying to keep my promise. 我想信守诺言 我努力了
[1:51:33] Hey, Danny. 丹尼
[1:51:34] You know, Niebaum worked at home just about as much as he worked here. 尼鲍姆经常在家里工作
[1:51:40] He could’ve kept Nathan’s taps there. 内特的录音可能保存在家里
[1:51:55] You alone? 就你自己
[1:51:58] You gotta surrender now. 你必须投降
[1:52:00] I can’t hold them back. They’re coming up. 我无法阻止他们 他们就到了
[1:52:02] I’m getting too close, Chris. I know what went down now. 我只差一步 我知道发生了什么
[1:52:05] Niebaum told me Hellman, Allen and Argento are involved. 尼鲍姆说 赫尔曼 埃伦和阿尔金托都参与了
[1:52:08] You got no proof. 你没有证据
[1:52:09] He does. Niebaum confessed. We all heard. 他有 尼鲍姆的交待我们都听见了
[1:52:11] They’re shooting us one by one… 他们想把我们全杀掉
[1:52:13] and you fuckers aren’t helping us. 可你一点没帮我们
[1:52:15] Are you gonna help us or what? 你到底想不想帮我们
[1:52:17] Who called for the breach? Beck? 谁下令进攻的 贝克吗
[1:52:19] Yeah, but he says you fired first… 对 但他说是你先开枪
[1:52:20] and Niebaum was an accident. 他的人还击 尼鲍姆是个意外
[1:52:22] Niebaum was no accident. He was assassinated. 不是意外 是谋杀
[1:52:24] He’s got three bullets, center mass. Look. 你看 三颗子弹全打在胸口
[1:52:39] Come on, Chris. You gotta admit something’s going on. 得了 克瑞斯 你不能否认有阴谋
[1:52:43] It doesn’t matter, Danny. 那不重要了
[1:52:44] Two cops are dead and you killed one. 死了两名警官 你杀了其中一个
[1:52:46] I need to get you and these hostages out of here… 我要赶在他们之前
[1:52:48] before they come in. 送你和人质出去
[1:52:58] Let’s end this, Danny! 结束了 丹尼
[1:53:15] They had to believe I was capable of that. 他们必须相信我是会杀人的
[1:53:18] There’s only one dead cop up here, 只死了一个警察
[1:53:20] killed by the men who tried to set me up. 是被陷害我的人打死的
[1:53:23] Now, I know Nate tapped Hellman and the others. 内特录下了赫尔曼等人的谈话
[1:53:26] I think those taps are at Niebaum’s house. 录音带可能在尼鲍姆家里
[1:53:27] If I get there, I can end this. 如果我能到他家 就能结束此事
[1:53:29] They’re gonna kill you. Understand? 他们会杀了你 明白吗
[1:53:31] You got no way out unless you surrender. 除了投降 你无法活着出去
[1:53:33] You gave me a way out when you shut the heat off. 你关掉暖气已给了我出路
[1:53:35] Now, you know there’s another way you can help me. 你知道你有其他办法能帮我
[1:53:39] You were wrong about me. 你看错我了
[1:53:42] What if I’m right about them? 可我没看错他们
[1:53:47] But what if you’re wrong about me? 如果你看错我了呢
[1:54:04] Maggie. Uncuff yourself. Get in the conference room. 麦琪 打开手铐 都去会议室
[1:54:15] Initiate full breach. Shoot on sight. 开始全面进攻 击毙目标
[1:54:42] Come on, Rudy. Move, move! 鲁迪 快走
[1:55:33] Here, Maggie, use this. 给 麦琪 用这个
[1:55:35] Markus, split this between you and Rudy. Wet it. 马库斯和鲁迪合用 弄湿它
[1:55:40] You know the drill. 你知道怎么做
[1:55:41] There’s gonna be a lot of gas and smoke. 一会将有浓烟和催泪弹
[1:55:44] Let me have those keys. 给我钥匙
[1:56:01] Don’t be scared. 别害怕
[1:56:03] They’re coming to save you in a minute. 马上会来人救你们
[1:56:04] Close the door. 关上门
[1:56:05] Down, down, down. On the ground, now. 趴下 趴在地上
[1:56:59] Move. Move now. 冲 冲
[1:57:04] Look out! 当心
[1:57:19] Double up, now! Now, now, now! 两人一组 行动
[1:57:52] Found the hostages. No sign of Roman. 找到人质 不见罗曼
[1:57:55] Check the elevator shaft, check every vent, check the basement. 检查电梯井 所有通风口 地下室
[1:57:58] Come on, get up. Let’s go. Let’s go! 起来 跟我走
[1:58:04] We found Scott. 找到斯科特
[1:58:07] He’s alive. 他没死
[1:58:34] You wanna prove your innocence, here’s your chance. 想证明自己清白 给你个机会
[1:58:38] But you make one wrong move… 你若走错一步
[1:58:40] and I’m gonna take you down myself. Understand? 我就亲手杀了你 明白吗
[1:58:48] All right, you wanna get out of here? Follow me. 想离开这里 跟我来
[1:58:55] If he’s in here, we’ll find him. 只要他在这 我们就能找到他
[1:58:57] He’s not. 他不在
[1:59:01] He’s gone mobile. 他早走了
[1:59:04] This is Commander Beck. 我是指挥官贝克
[1:59:07] I am now back in charge of this operation. 这次行动再次由我负责
[1:59:09] What are you doing? 你这是干什么
[1:59:10] If he’s out of the building, 如果他离开大楼
[1:59:11] he’s no longer in your jurisdiction. 就出了你的管辖区
[1:59:16] Dispatch. 指挥中心
[1:59:18] Suspect may have left the scene, 疑犯可能徒步离开现场
[1:59:19] possibly on foot. Alert all units. 通知所有巡逻车
[1:59:22] Alerting all units. 明白 通知所有巡逻车
[1:59:44] Sorry, lieutenant. Can we check the trunk? 对不起 警长 能打开行李厢吗
[2:01:03] I don’t know what the fuck was going on. 我什么也不知道
[2:01:05] A lot of shit happened out there. 发生了太多事
[2:01:08] All right. You must have some idea. 你一定知道点什么
[2:01:10] You know something? I would really like to help, 我想帮你们
[2:01:11] but my lips are sealed. 可我发过誓不能说
[2:01:14] Frankly, I don’t trust any of you fucking guys. 说实话 我不相信你们
[2:01:16] – I’m very disappointed in all of you. – Maggie. -我对你们很失望 -麦琪
[2:01:20] You gotta help us out here. 你必须帮助我们
[2:01:22] I know what you’re feeling. 我知道你的心情
[2:01:24] I know you sympathize with Danny… 我知道你同情丹尼
[2:01:26] but we need to stop him… 可我们必须找到他
[2:01:27] before he does something dangerous. 制止他再做危险的事
[2:01:30] You don’t want anyone else hurt, do you? 你不想再有人受伤害吧
[2:01:33] You know something, 你知道他在哪里
[2:01:35] you don’t tell us, that’s obstruction of justice. 若不说 就是妨碍司法
[2:01:38] Wanna go to jail? 你想坐牢吗
[2:01:45] He went to Niebaum’s house. 他去了尼鲍姆家
[2:01:50] Why did he go there? 他为什么去那里
[2:01:54] Maggie? 麦琪
[2:01:58] Why did he go there? 他为什么去那里
[2:02:21] There’s nothing here. 什么也没有
[2:02:24] Chris. Who did Nate see the night before he was killed? 克瑞斯 内特遇害前去见了谁
[2:02:26] Did Linda tell you? 琳达说了吗
[2:02:27] Yeah. He went to see you, but you weren’t at the precinct. 他去找你 可你不在警局
[2:02:30] You’re running out of time, Danny. 你没时间了 丹尼
[2:02:34] – Dispatch, this is Commander Beck. – Go ahead. -指挥中心 我是指挥官贝克 -请讲
[2:02:36] I need an air unit deployed to the 1 300 block of Addison. 派空中分队到艾迪逊大街1300号
[2:02:40] Have available HBT units meet me at the corner of Addison and Iroquois. 派特别行动队到艾迪逊街口与我汇合
[2:02:45] I also need an HPT supervisor to clear the building. 需要一名队长继续清查市府大楼
[2:02:48] Copy. Will relay. 明白
[2:03:06] Come on, Danny, there’s nothing here. It’s over. 行了 丹尼 什么也没有 结束了
[2:03:10] That’s it, I’m taking you in, man. You had your chance. 我带你去自首 还有机会
[2:03:16] Look, look. Don’t screw me now. 现在不要背叛我
[2:03:18] You said you were gonna give me time. 你说了给我时间
[2:03:20] Now, look. I know these are the bastards that killed Nate. 我知道是他们杀了内特
[2:03:24] Now, all I need… 我现在只需要
[2:03:26] is two minutes. Just two minutes and your radio, all right? 2分钟和你的对讲机 可以吗
[2:03:29] I can make this work. Come on! 我能成功 给我
[2:03:50] Hold it right there, Hellman. 站住别动 赫尔曼
[2:03:52] You come down this hallway, I’ll shoot you one by one. 你们过来 我就一个个杀了你们
[2:03:54] HELLDanny. Danny Roman. 丹尼 丹尼·罗曼
[2:03:57] Come on, it’s all over, huh? 都结束了
[2:04:00] You’ll do a little time. 你只要坐几年牢
[2:04:02] Karen will be taken care of, okay? 凯伦会有人照顾
[2:04:05] Nobody gets hurt. 没人会受伤害
[2:04:12] All right? Come on. Surrender. 好吗 投降吧
[2:04:15] Surrender, my ass. 投降个屁
[2:04:16] I’ve got two disks with your voices on them. Nate’s taps. 我有两张磁盘 上面有你的声音 是内特录下的
[2:04:20] Come on down the hall! 来吧
[2:04:22] I got 15 shots here. That’s five apiece. 我有15发子弹 每人5发
[2:04:36] HELLWhatever you’re trying to pull, Roman, it’s not gonna work. 无论你耍什么花招都没有用了 罗曼
[2:04:39] Stop this shit and come out before someone gets killed. 趁还没死人 别再闹了 出来吧
[2:04:42] Look, I know somebody else was in charge. 我知道有人主使
[2:04:44] You couldn’t have pulled this off yourself. 你们自己偷不了那么多钱
[2:04:46] Danny, man, you got this all wrong. 丹尼 你全弄错了
[2:04:49] No, I got it right. 我没错
[2:04:51] Is that why you sound so nervous, Argento? 你很紧张 阿尔金托
[2:04:53] You killed Niebaum and Nate? 是你杀了尼鲍姆和内特
[2:04:55] Danny, that’s absurd! 这太荒唐了
[2:04:58] Come on. You know your guys out there… 他们会让你
[2:05:00] gonna leave you hanging for murder one while they plea down. 被处死以换取减刑
[2:05:03] Make a deal for yourseIf while you stilI can, Argento. 趁还来得及为自己留条活路 阿尔金托
[2:05:07] Danny, I swear to you we don’t know what you’re talking about. 丹尼 我发誓我们听不懂你在说什么
[2:05:11] All right, play dumb. 好吧 装傻
[2:05:13] How could you dumb fucks let somebody get you on tape? 你们怎么会傻到让人录了音
[2:05:18] Come on. Listen to you. Why don’t you stop this shit and come out? 别胡说了 快投降
[2:05:22] All right, keep talking, asshole. You’ve already done everything wrong. 你继续骗 反正已经全做错了
[2:05:27] You left me alive, me against you, and I won. 你让我活着 我跟你们斗 并且我赢了
[2:05:31] Hey, fuck you, huh? Fuck you! 混蛋 混蛋
[2:05:35] Let me tell you something: 我告诉你
[2:05:36] I don’t give a fuck what kind of evidence you got. Know why? 我不怕你有什么鬼证据
[2:05:40] Because you’re not gonna make it out of here alive, motherfucker! 因为我不会让你活着出去
[2:05:45] Stand down. 退下
[2:05:49] Put your weapons down and move your asses out of here now. 你们把枪放下 都出去
[2:05:57] – Frost? – Yeah. Danny, it’s me, Frost. -弗罗斯 -丹尼 是我
[2:06:03] Yeah, Danny, I’m ordering them off. 我命令他们出去
[2:06:05] I’m locking them out now. 把他们锁在外面
[2:06:07] It’s just you and me, buddy. 只剩下你和我
[2:06:10] You hear that, Danny? 听见了吗 丹尼
[2:06:12] They’re gone. 他们走了
[2:06:15] Listen, Danny… 听着 丹尼
[2:06:18] I know you’re scared. 我知道你很害怕
[2:06:20] I know you don’t trust anyone. 我知道你不相信任何人
[2:06:24] A lot of shit went down. 发生了太多事
[2:06:26] I don’t even understand some of it myself. 有些事连我自己也不明白
[2:06:29] Come on out, Danny. You have my support. 出来吧 我支持你
[2:06:33] Any evidence you have, let’s just bring it out there. 你有什么证据 拿出来吧
[2:06:37] Hey, Frost. Come on. 弗罗斯 过来
[2:06:42] What the hell are you doing here, Sabian? 你在这里干什么 塞比安
[2:06:45] Finishing what you started. 干你要干的事
[2:06:47] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[2:06:48] Roman is going out with me. 我带罗曼出去投降
[2:06:50] No one else. Alone. We can’t trust anyone else. 就我俩 我们不相信其他人
[2:06:56] Yeah, that’s right. 说的对
[2:06:59] We don’t know who to trust, do we? 我们不知道该相信谁
[2:07:05] Do you like Westerns, Frost? 爱看西部片吗 弗罗斯
[2:07:08] What’s the fuck is that supposed to mean? 问这是什么意思
[2:07:12] I like Westerns. I can’t get enough of them. 我爱看西部片 百看不厌
[2:07:14] Watch them all the time. 一直都在看
[2:07:16] My favorites have always been where the hero dies at the end. 我最爱看最后英雄壮烈牺牲
[2:07:22] – You remember Shane, Danny? – What? -记得原野奇侠吗 丹尼 -什么
[2:07:25] I think you’re right. Shane died at the end. 你说的对 最后西恩死了
[2:07:37] So you killed Nathan, I killed Danny… 所以你杀了内特 我杀了丹尼
[2:07:44] and now my hands are just as dirty as yours… 现在我的手和你的一样脏
[2:07:48] only I still have the evidence… 只是我手里有证据
[2:07:50] so I’d say I’m in a very good position to negotiate. 所以我是谈判占上风的一方
[2:07:54] So you wanna deal? 想做交易
[2:07:57] You deal with me. 跟我谈吧
[2:08:00] There’s a time limit on these negotiations 谈判时间有限
[2:08:03] because we’re about to be interrupted… 马上会有干扰
[2:08:04] so let’s do this quickly. I want in. 咱们开门见山 分我一份
[2:08:06] Sixty percent of everything you’ve taken. 你们所有非法所得的60%
[2:08:15] I can’t give you what I don’t have. 我不能给你 我没有的
[2:08:18] You see, I spent a lot of my take. 我那份已花掉很多
[2:08:22] I don’t know how much Allen, Hellman and Argento have. 不知道埃伦和阿尔金托还剩多少
[2:08:25] We used a lot of it to set Roman up. 陷害罗曼用了不少
[2:08:27] All right. Fifty percent of what you don’t have. 那好吧 要你剩下的50%
[2:08:32] -30% -45% – Thirty percent. – Forty-five.
[2:08:36] 35% Thirty-five.
[2:08:39] You should’ve been a negotiator. 你应该当谈判专家
[2:08:44] Right. 对
[2:08:46] I want all the evidence destroyed. 我要消毁所有证据
[2:08:49] Deal. 成交
[2:08:53] This is everything, huh? 全都在这里
[2:08:58] What do you think? 你说呢
[2:09:25] Danny Roman’s been shot. 丹尼·罗曼中弹
[2:09:34] He’s dead. 他死了
[2:09:35] Let’s get you some help. 我叫人来帮你
[2:09:39] Come on. Here we go. 起来 扶着我
[2:09:42] That’s it. Come on. 我们走
[2:09:44] There you go. 这边走
[2:10:00] We got an officer down in here! 有警员受伤
[2:10:17] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[2:10:20] If you give up the right to remain silent… 如果你放弃这个权利
[2:10:22] anything you say can be used against you… 你所说的一切将被用于
[2:10:25] No, no, no… 不 不
[2:10:55] You’re not gonna get off that easy. 不能这么便宜了你
[2:11:19] Karen, wait. 凯伦 等等
[2:12:14] Get some help here. 来人帮忙
[2:12:16] We got an injured cop here. 有警员受伤
[2:13:01] Give me your hand. 握住我的手
[2:13:05] Danny, you know what I thought. 知道我怎么想的
[2:13:08] I’m sorry. 对不起
[2:13:22] Sorry about that. 对不起了
[2:13:25] Nice bluff, Chris. 好计谋 克瑞斯
[2:13:27] Well, it worked. 起作用了
[2:13:30] Anyway, I figured you’d rather be shot by me than by him. 我想与他相比 你宁可挨我一枪
[2:13:33] Yeah. 是啊
[2:13:34] Here’s the one demand I didn’t meet yet. 你有个要求我刚办到
[2:13:41] Nice talking to you, lieutenant. 很高兴能与你交谈 警长
[2:13:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[2:13:50] Let’s get him out of here. 送他去医院
[2:13:53] Eagle, make sure this location is secured. 伊戈尔 封锁这个地区
[2:13:55] I want this street cleared, right now! 确保整条街道路通畅
[2:13:57] Got an ambulance coming through here. 有救护车要通过
[2:13:59] Move it! 走吧
1998年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Hitmans Bodyguard(王牌保镖)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Searching For Bobby Fischer(王者之旅)[1993]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme