Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman(查理必死)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman(查理必死)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:查理必死
英文名称:The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:55] Hi,Bill. 嗨 比尔
[02:58] I knocked. You know,there’s no answer. 我敲门来着 我看没人应门
[03:01] I thought,you know,you drowned or something. 还以为你溺水了还是怎么着
[03:03] Sorry,I… 抱歉 我
[03:05] I didn’t drown. I’m just having a bath. 我没溺水 我只是在洗澡而已
[03:10] Charlie,it’s time. Your mom,she… 查理 是时候了 你妈妈她…
[03:13] -They called? -Yeah. -医院来电话了 -是的
[03:24] It’s Sambuca. 这是茴香酒
[03:38] Put this in your pocket. 放你衣服口袋里吧
[03:48] We switched to a manual apparatus 我们换成手动控制
[03:51] which enables us to ease her out. 让她摆脱痛苦
[03:55] Out where? 摆脱痛苦
[03:57] Mr. Green,I honestly think you’re doing the right thing here. 格林先生 我真心觉得你这么做是对的
[04:17] Can I have one of those? 我能吃一点吗
[04:18] They’re; for my 我背疼才吃这个的
[04:21] Can we say for now that my back hurts too,Bill? 我现在能说我背也疼吗 比尔
[04:24] Two is the ticket if it hurts as much as mine does. 最多吃两片 如果你和我一样疼的话
[05:02] This is what happens. Are you ready? 是时候了 你准备好了吗
[06:02] Took a powder,eh,Charlie? 查理 你嗑药了
[06:10] I’m sorry,it’s just that-that I feel horrible now. 对不起 我只不过是… 我只不过现在感觉糟透了
[06:13] I blame myself,Charlie. I was never very good at it. 这怨我自己 查理 我从不擅长这种事
[06:16] -At what? -Being a mom. -什么事 -当个好妈妈
[06:19] No,mom. That’s not true. 不 妈妈 不是这样的
[06:21] You were good. You were great. 你是个好妈妈 你很伟大
[06:24] Weren’t you? 是吧
[06:28] I was always so wrapped up in my own crap. 我总是在自己的糟乱事儿里抽不开身
[06:32] Meeting Greg and leaving your dad. 遇见格雷戈之后 离开你父亲
[06:35] And meeting Bill and leaving Greg. 遇见了比尔之后 又离开格雷戈
[06:38] I could never get the sequences right. 这些事我连顺序也搞不清
[06:39] You are a complicated lady. 你是个复杂的女人
[06:41] I didn’t mean to be. 我不是故意这样的
[06:43] Were. I know,I know. 我是说 过去是 我知道
[06:45] And I sure didn’t mean for you to be running out on death scenes. 我知道你不是故意 从我的病房里跑出来的
[06:51] And just floating through your entire existence,Charlie. 这场景可能会给你一生的阴影 查理
[06:58] I’m the one who’s sorry,kiddo. 我才该说抱歉呢 儿子
[07:01] What do I do now? I still got a whole life to go now,you know? 那我现在该做什么呢 我的生活才刚开始啊
[07:06] Did we not just say that was never my thing? 刚才我们不是讨论过吗 好好生活从来不是我擅长的
[07:08] Please,Mom. I need you to be specific now. 拜托了 妈 我需要一个具体的方向
[07:11] Just this once. Tell me what to do. 就这一次 你给我指个方向吧
[07:17] I got it. 我想到了
[07:19] Go to Bucharest. 去布加勒斯特
[07:22] Bucharest? 布加勒斯特
[07:24] Yeah. Go to Bucharest. 嗯 去布加勒斯特
[07:26] Why,Mom? 为什么啊
[07:27] I don’t know. It seems specific. 我也不知道 但是听起来很具体
[07:30] Just do it,Charlie. 你就去吧 查理
[07:34] Say you promise. 说你保证
[07:41] I promise. 我保证
[07:42] Good. 很好
[07:44] I have to go now,Charlie. 我得走了 查理
[07:51] Mom,wait a second,I got this… 妈 等一下 我的脑海里
[07:54] I have this horrible visual in my head of you. 有关于你的可怕影像
[07:57] I need something nicer,something fun… 我想要点不可怕的 有趣的
[08:01] Oh,Charlie… oh,you goof. 唉 查理 你这个呆瓜
[08:06] Come here. 过来
[08:25] Better? 这样好些了吗
[08:27] God. 谢天谢地
[08:28] Okay,good. 那就好
[09:13] Charles? 查理
[09:15] It’s okay. Just give us a minute. 没事 我就跟他说句话
[09:18] We’re not together anymore. Go home. 我们分手了 你快回家吧
[09:21] Oh,no. Ted. Oh,my God. Ted. 你不会跟了泰德吧 上帝啊 泰德
[09:28] -Yeah,you’re not funny. Go home. -Yeah. -怎么了 你一点都不好笑 快回家吧 -说的好
[09:32] Yo,Ashley,everything cool? 阿什利 没事吧
[09:34] It’s fine,just give us a minute. 没事 我们就说几句话
[09:36] What are you gonna do,Chuck Norris? 嘿 动作明星 你想干什么
[09:37] -Go fuck yourself. -Asshole. -去你妈的 -垃圾
[09:41] I’m moving to Bucharest. 我要搬去布加勒斯特
[09:43] Yeah? Are you sure you’re not thinking of Budapest? 什么 你不想搬去布达佩斯吗
[09:46] It’s supposed to be really nice there. 那儿应该不错
[09:47] My mother just died so… 我妈刚刚过世 所以…
[09:51] You Okay? 你没事吧
[09:51] Yeah. 没事
[10:00] Just take care of yourself,Charles. 照顾好自己 查理
[10:32] Sir. 先生
[10:52] What do you mean with touching me? 你碰我干什么
[10:54] I didn’t. 我不是故意碰你的
[10:55] You fell asleep on my shoulder,sir. Sorry. 你靠在我肩膀上睡着了 先生 不好意思
[10:57] What is wrong with your face? 你的脸怎么了
[10:59] -What’s that? -Your eyes. Here. -什么 -你的眼睛 这儿
[11:01] You look bad. 你看起来不太好
[11:08] My mother just died. 我妈妈刚刚过世
[11:12] I’m sorry for you. 节哀
[11:16] My wife died many years time ago. 我妻子几年前也死了
[11:19] I never loved another woman since. 从那时起 我再也没有爱过任何女人
[11:21] Well,I’m sorry for you also. 那 你也节哀
[11:23] -I make sex with many of them. -Yeah? -我和很多女的上过床 -是吗
[11:26] but never with love. Yeah. 但是我没爱过她们
[11:29] I am Victor Lebanese. 我叫维克多.伊班纳斯库
[11:30] -Charlie Countryman. -Romanian. -我是查理.康特里曼 -我是罗马尼亚人
[11:33] American. 我美国人
[11:34] -Charlie. -Yeah? -查理 -什么
[11:36] Why are you going to Bucharest? Tell me. 告诉我 你为什么要来布加勒斯特
[11:39] I don’t really know,to be honest with you. 实话说我真不知道
[11:42] You didn’t want to go to Budapest? 你不是想去布达佩斯吧
[11:44] No,I was just kinda… 不是 我只是…
[11:47] Yeah,Bucharest. Just spur of the moment kind of thing,you know? 嗯 布加勒斯特 心血来潮想去 你知道吗
[11:51] I understand this kind of thing. 我知道那种感觉
[12:00] I see,you don’t want to speak with me. 我看出来了 你不想跟我聊天
[12:01] No,I just… No trouble for me. No. 没有 我只是… 没关系的
[12:04] I didn’t know if you wanted to keep speaking 我也不知道你是想继续聊天
[12:06] or if you wanted your own time. 还是想要点私人空间
[12:08] I speak with you first and you’re not sure I want to speak with you? 我先跟你说话的 你却觉得我不想和你聊天
[12:11] Strange way of a mind to be working,no? 你这想法可真奇怪啊
[12:13] Yeah,I’m sorry. That’s sort of why I’m going on this trip. 这倒也是 不好意思 这也是我踏上这次旅途的原因
[12:17] Work things out in my mind. 整理一下我的思绪
[12:18] Yes,yes. Bafta acolo,Charlie. 好吧 Bafta acolo 查理
[12:21] Good luck in there! 祝你好运
[12:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:24] Bafta acolo. 祝你好运
[12:30] If you don’t mind me asking, 冒昧地问一下
[12:31] how do you wind up in Chicago when you’re from Romania? 你一个罗马尼亚人 来芝加哥做什么
[12:33] -Me? -Yeah. -我 -嗯
[12:34] I want to see the Cubbies at Wrigley’s Field. Cubbies. 我想看看小熊队的棒球比赛
[12:38] I want to sing Take Me Out’ to The Ballgame one time before I die. 我想唱一次 带我出去看球赛 那就死而无憾了
[12:41] And one,and two,and three strikes and you are an out for the old ballgame. 一 二 三 击球 你是个一心想看球赛的人
[12:46] Wow. 哇
[12:48] Why the Cubs,though? I mean,there’s other better teams. 为什么是小熊队呢 美国还有很多更好的棒球队啊
[12:51] The Cubs are pretty… It’s a shitty team. 小熊队有点… 有点烂啊
[12:55] Yes! The Cubbies will never win the Worlds Championship Series. 是的 小熊队永远都不会拿世界冠军
[12:58] Of course not. Never,never,never. No. 当然不会 永远永远永远不会
[13:03] But Romania,my country, 但是我的国家 罗马尼亚
[13:05] there’s many problems in history,too. 我们的历史上也有很多问题啊
[13:07] Invasions,occupations,dictators. 各种被入侵 沦陷 被独裁
[13:12] It is problems which make us who were are… 这些造就了现在的我们
[13:16] which give us character. 给了我们应有的性格
[13:18] Same as the Cubbies! 就像小熊队一样
[13:20] Yes. Yes! 是的 是的
[13:22] You make a lot of sense,Victor. 你说的有道理 维克多
[13:24] My pleasure. 过奖过奖
[13:25] Yeah,my pleasure. 是我的荣幸
[13:26] My pleasure. 我的荣幸
[13:27] Yeah. 嗯
[13:29] May I show you something very,very,very incredible? 我可以给你看个 非常非常了不起的东西吗
[13:33] Yeah,of course! 嗯 我给你看
[13:44] For my daughter. 这是给我女儿的
[13:45] Oh,my God. 哦 天呐
[13:49] You think she will love it? 你觉得她会喜欢吗
[13:50] Yeah,well,who wouldn’t? 当然了 谁会不喜欢呢
[13:52] Yeah? Who wouldn’t? This is what I thought. Who wouldn’t? 是吧 我就是这么想的 谁会不喜欢呢
[13:56] Hello? Please,champagne,for my friend and me. 您好 请给我和我的朋友来点香槟
[14:00] And perhaps you’ll bring another glass for yourself too,my darling? 还有 亲爱的 你给自己也拿一个杯子吧
[14:04] Look,it’s nice this hat. 看 这帽子多好看
[14:06] It’s very nice. 非常好看
[14:07] Yeah,that’s really nice. 嗯 真的很好看
[14:31] Buddy? 喂
[14:36] Victor? 维克多
[14:45] Victor,Victor,Victor? 维克多 维克多 维克多
[14:47] Oh,fuck! 操
[14:48] Oh,boy! 天啊
[14:52] -Can I help you,sir? -ls there a doctor here? -有什么事吗 -这儿有医生吗
[14:54] Why,you unwell? 怎么啦 你不舒服吗
[14:56] You should just take his pulse. 你摸摸他的脉
[14:58] I don’t know what I’m supposed to do here. 我不知道我现在该怎么办
[15:05] What do we do? 我们该怎么办
[15:08] What do we do with a dead man on the plane? 我们在飞机上怎么处理死人
[15:11] Just be quiet. You’re going to alarm the others,okay? 声音小点 你要让所有人都知道吗
[15:14] He’s a dead man so I need to move seats now. 他死了 我需要换个座位
[15:16] I’ll be back in a second,okay? 我很快就回来 好吗
[15:18] Excuse me! 不好意思
[15:20] Excuse me! Excuse me! 不好意思 打扰一下
[15:23] No,I can’t… I can’t sit… I’m terribly sorry,sir 不 我不能 我不能坐在这儿 非常抱歉 先生
[15:25] but you have no choice but to continue on to Bucharest. 我们没有别的选择了 您只能坐在这儿直到布加勒斯特
[15:27] You can’t even move seats,I’m afraid,because it’s totally fully booked. 座位也没法换 恐怕我们没有多余的空座了
[15:30] This is a dead man. 可这是个死人啊
[15:32] Look,why don’t you just enjoy your complimentary beverage,okay? 这样 您喝点饮料压压惊 好吗
[15:35] Listen. Listen,I can’t sit here! 听着 听着 我不能坐这儿
[15:36] Put me in a jump seat! 有弹射座椅吗 我坐那也行
[15:38] Put me in the bathroom! In the lavatory! 把我放厕所里也行
[15:39] We will keep them coming,all right. 我们会一直提供饮料的 好吗
[15:41] Just put me in the lavatory. And I need… 把我放厕所里吧 我还要
[15:43] I suggest you calm down,sir. 您冷静一下 先生
[15:45] My hands! Listen! I need a wet nap! Can you get me… 我要擦手… 喂 我需要湿纸巾 你能不能给我
[16:01] Charlie. 查理
[16:05] Charlie? 查理
[16:07] Yes? 啊
[16:08] Come into here. 进来
[16:09] Okay. 好
[16:11] Charlie… 查理
[16:12] Yes? 什么
[16:13] -I saw your mother. -Yes? -我看见你妈妈了 -是吗
[16:16] I told her you are going to Bucharest. 我告诉他 你要去布加勒斯特
[16:19] She smiles for you. 她笑了
[16:21] I’m sorry you’re dead,Victor. 真抱歉 你死了 维克多
[16:23] Oh,nevermind! I see also my wife. 哦 没事 我还看见我老婆了
[16:27] She made some love with me. 她还跟我爱爱了
[16:30] And Charlie,I ask you a special thing. 还有 查理 我得求你一件特别的事
[16:34] Yes? 什么
[16:35] It is my daughter. 我女儿
[16:37] -Perhaps you’ll give her my gift? -Yes. -你能把我的礼物给她吗 -好的
[16:40] And please,tell her she is… 还有 告诉她 她是…
[16:44] “fetita mea cu picioare de catel.” (罗马尼亚语)
[16:49] Say again? 你再说一下
[17:37] I don’t speak… What’d you say? 我不懂外语 你说什么
[17:39] He wants to know if the funny hat is belonging to you. 他想知道这个可笑的帽子是不是你的
[17:41] Belonging to me? Yes. My funny hat. 是不是我的 是 这是我的傻帽子
[17:45] No,this is my hat,my friend! 不 这是我的帽子 朋友
[17:47] What’d you say to him? 你跟他说什么了
[17:48] I told him it’s not your funny hat,man. 我告诉他这不是你的帽子
[17:49] Why? Because it’s not your funny hat. 你干嘛啊 因为这本身就不是你的帽子
[17:52] So,you’re an asshole? How do you say asshole in Romanian? 你是混蛋吗 罗马尼亚语混蛋怎么说
[17:54] To an American,I say you’re an asshole. 老美 我说你才是混蛋呢
[17:56] Sir,this hat belonged to a friend of mine. He was… 先生 这帽子是我一个朋友的 他
[18:07] Okay. 好吧
[18:10] Charlie Countryman. 查理.康特里曼
[18:13] That’s you. Hi. I’m Radu. 就是你 你好 我叫拉杜
[18:17] Radu? Or Mr. Radu? 拉杜 或者叫你拉杜先生
[18:19] No,I’m the one who’s asking the questions today,my friend. 你别问我 在这儿应该我问你问题 朋友
[18:22] Victor Lebanese. You knew this guy? 你认识维克多.伊班纳斯库
[18:26] I met him on the plane. You know,very,very brief. 我们在飞机上刚刚认识的 你知道 很短很短的时间
[18:29] Can you tell me why does a guy want a guy he doesn’t know 给我说说为什么他想让一个陌生人
[18:32] to take a hat to his daughter? 把帽子给他女儿
[18:34] Why can’t the guy take the hat 为什么他不能自己把帽子
[18:37] to his daughter by himself? 给他女儿
[18:38] I’m sorry. It’s a lot for me 不好意思 我刚被电棒电了
[18:40] to process because I just got tazed. 这样的审问我没法接受
[18:43] Is this something you guys normally do? You just tase… 你们就这样电了人然后逼供吗 你只是
[18:44] Charlie,questions me. Answers you. 查理 我问问题 你回答
[18:47] Yes. Okay. 好 好
[18:48] Nice and slow. 态度好点
[18:50] Do you think Victor lbanescu knew he was going to die? 你是否认为维克多.伊班纳斯库知道自己会死
[18:56] Or perhaps,he said it to you after he was dead. 又或者是 他是死后才对你说的这些
[18:59] Maybe you talk to the dead people? 你可以跟死人对话吗
[19:01] Like that boy in the Bruce Willis film? 就像布鲁斯威利斯演的那个鬼片里的小孩一样
[19:04] I talk to dead people. 我能跟死人对话
[19:07] I think he sees the dead people. 那个小孩是能看见死人
[19:10] What? 什么
[19:11] You do drugs,Charlie? 你嗑药了 查理
[19:13] No! No. 不 我没有
[19:19] Da. 是
[20:01] Hi. I’m Charlie Countryman. 嗨 我是查理.康特里曼
[20:07] Eu sin! Gabriela lbanescu. 我是加布里埃拉.伊班纳斯库
[20:13] Can you tell me what happened with my father? 能告诉我我父亲怎么了吗
[20:17] He fell asleep and uh… 他睡着了 然后…
[20:23] that was it. He just didn’t wake up. 就是这样 他没有醒过来
[20:26] On me,actually. He was… 他是在我肩上睡着的 他…
[20:28] If you still look here,his drool is right here. 你看 他的口水还留在这儿
[20:37] Your father wanted me to tell you something. 你父亲让我告诉你一件事
[20:39] I don’t understand how could he know we would meet? 我不太懂 他怎么知道我们会遇见
[20:43] Well,he said something about you to me. 他和我说了一些关于你的事
[20:47] If you want to hear it. 你想听吗
[20:49] Please. 请说吧
[20:52] He said that you were his f-f fatate 他说你是他的…
[20:57] Fuck. 妈的
[21:00] Fetita catel picante 他说 Fetita catel picante
[21:02] -fetita mea cu picioare de catel. -Yes. -(罗马尼亚语) -对
[21:05] Yes. 对
[21:06] -He said that? -Really? -他真这么说的 -是吗
[21:08] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[21:10] She has feet of a childish dog woman. 她的脚像小狗爪一样
[21:15] Puppy feet gm. 脚像狗爪一样的女孩
[21:24] Would you allow me? 能不能让我…
[21:28] Anything. Yes. 当然 什么都可以
[21:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:55] You could have this shirt if you want to. 你如果想要这上衣的话
[21:57] You could just take it. 我可以把它给你
[21:59] I mean,I have other shirts in my bag. 我包里还有别的衣服
[22:09] Here. 给
[22:17] Thank you,Charlie. 谢谢 查理
[22:19] You’re welcome,Gabi. 不客气 加碧
[22:23] It’s nice to meet you. 幸会
[23:11] Robert Redford! 罗伯特.雷德福
[23:13] What’s that? 什么
[23:19] Robert Redford! 罗伯特.雷德福
[23:21] Me Robert Redford? No,you Robert Redford,man! 我是罗伯特.雷德福 不 你才是罗伯特.雷德福
[23:25] No,no,no,no. Hubble Gardner! 不 不 不 哈勃.加德纳
[23:28] Yeah? 什么
[23:33] I don’t speak… 我不懂罗马尼亚语
[23:47] Pull over. 靠边停
[23:50] Stop the car! Stop… 停车 停车
[23:55] Gabi! 加碧
[23:56] Charlie! From the airport. 我是查理 机场那位
[24:00] No,keep it. It was a gift. 不用还 你留着吧 当是个礼物
[24:03] You okay? 你还好吗
[24:05] I meant to follow the ambulance,but 我想跟着那辆救护车
[24:09] it was driving like some kind of idiot’ and I lost’ him. 但是司机像疯子一样开车 我跟丢了
[24:13] Look,there’s a bunch of traffic. 看 那边堵车了
[24:15] I bet we can still catch it if we go now? 我保证我们现在出发的话还是能追上的
[24:17] -We? -Yes,yes yes. -我们 -是 我们
[24:19] Listen,I know you don’t know me,okay? 听着 我知道你不认识我
[24:23] I have a feeling about this. And I don’t get a lot of feelings. 但是我有种预感 我不常有这种感觉的
[24:26] Not clear ones anyway, 虽然还很不清晰
[24:27] so when I do get a feeling like this one, 但是每当我有这种感觉时
[24:29] I try to trust it. 我会试着去相信它
[24:31] I’m super nervous right now ’cause this is a wild experience for me. 我现在超紧张的 因为这一切对于我来说太刺激了
[24:39] -Scoot over. Scoot over. -What? -让开 让开 -干嘛
[24:44] Hubble! 哈勃
[24:46] Your cab. 你的出租车
[24:48] Sorry,my friend. How much? 不好意思 朋友 多少钱
[24:53] -Three? Three. Yes? -Yes. -30 30块 好吧 -好的
[25:01] There’s second out,third,fourth. Yeah? 这里是二档 这是三 四 懂没
[25:04] Yep. 知道了
[25:41] You play cello? 你会拉大提琴
[25:43] What gives you this idea? 你怎么知道
[25:46] There’s a cello in your trunk. 你后备箱里有大提琴
[25:48] Maybe you have some kind of fantasy about helping a sad woman 你可能有这种 帮助一个远在他乡
[25:53] in a far away land happens to play the cello? 恰巧会拉大提琴的悲伤小女子的幻想
[26:01] I am making a joke. 我是在开玩笑
[26:05] You’re making a joke? 你在开玩笑
[26:06] You did not understand? 你没听懂
[26:08] No,I just didn’t hear ’cause a tram just went by right 没 我没听见 电车声音太大了
[26:10] when you were saying probably saying the punch line! 电车经过时你正在说最好笑的部分呢
[26:13] You have punch lines here,yes? 你是在说最好笑的部分吧
[26:15] The joke is to imply that you are making this up in your mind. 这个笑话是说 你在幻想着这一切
[26:20] Right. 好吧
[26:22] ‘Cause I am pretty,I’m vulnerable,I play the cello. 因为我长得好看 现在很受伤 而且我会拉大提琴
[26:27] It’s a boy’s dream,no? 这是每个男孩子的梦想 是吧
[26:29] Well,you’re pretty enough,you know, 这… 你确实很漂亮
[26:30] But I’m more of a tuba guy myself. 不过我也会吹大号的
[26:38] I play the cello in the orchestra of the Bucharest Opera House. 我在布加勒斯特歌剧院 为管弦乐团拉大提琴
[26:43] Really? 真的
[26:46] My father was my teacher. 我父亲教我拉的
[28:25] For my darling Gabi. “给我亲爱的加碧”
[28:32] Love,Nigel. “爱你的 奈吉尔”
[28:42] Oh,come on! 噢 别啊
[28:50] Thank you! 谢谢
[28:59] Thank you! 谢谢你们
[29:24] Excuse me! North Golescu? 不好意思 请问戈拉斯库北路在哪
[29:27] Excuse me. Opera house? 打扰一下 歌剧院怎么走
[29:30] -You don’t know? -That way? -你不知道吗 -走那边吗
[29:45] Hey! 嘿
[29:49] Excuse me! 不好意思
[29:56] Excuse me! 打扰一下
[30:03] Excuse me,friend! 打扰一下 朋友
[30:05] Hi,I’m looking for Gabriela lban… 你好 我找加布里埃拉.伊班…
[30:18] Sorry. Sorry! 抱歉 抱歉
[30:22] Sorry! 抱歉
[30:26] Hi,Gabi’s phone. 你好 这是加碧的手机
[30:27] Charlie,it is me,Gabi. 查理 是我 加碧
[30:29] Gabi. Hi! How are you? Where are you. 加碧 嗨 你还好吗 你在哪
[30:31] Where are you? 你在哪
[30:33] I came to the Opera. I didn’t know where else to go, 我来歌剧院了 我不知道该去哪儿
[30:36] so I just came here. 所以我只能来这儿了
[30:37] I have your car and your cello and everything. 我这儿有你的车 你的大提琴 你的包什么的
[30:40] I will come there soon. 我马上就过去
[30:42] I want you to wait for me,okay? 你能等我吗
[30:44] Okay. Really like a nice place to work. Like,incredible. 好 这里看起来很漂亮 真的很漂亮
[30:49] Think I’m about to audition. 我要考虑来这儿面试了
[30:51] Do you see a man who looks like his face is in pain? 你看没看见一个看起来脸很疼的男人
[30:56] Face is in pain? Yes. 脸疼 看见了
[30:59] He yelled at me. 他刚吼我来着
[31:00] Can you give him the phone? 你能把电话给他吗
[31:02] Give him the phone? Please. 把电话给他
[31:04] Okay. 好吧
[31:04] Tempo! Tempo! 注意节拍
[31:06] Just a second. 等一下
[31:09] Hi. Hi. Gabi. 嗨 你好 加碧找你说话
[31:11] Gabi? 加碧
[31:12] Gabi. 加碧
[31:15] Sorry. 对不起
[31:16] Hello? 喂
[31:18] Stop,stop,stop! 停 别拉了 听不见
[31:26] Wait at the door. 你在门口等
[31:28] Which door? Because there’s also… 哪个门口 这儿这么多门
[31:30] Wait at the fucking door! 你他妈的去门口等
[31:46] I can carry this,if you want. 我可以帮您拿着这个
[31:49] Do you want me to carry it? Sorry. 你要我帮您拿吗 抱歉
[31:52] Follow me. 跟我来
[31:54] Okay. 好的
[32:01] Wait here. 在这儿等着
[34:08] Hello,gorgeous. 你好啊 美人儿
[34:14] What are you doing here,Nigel? 奈吉尔 你在这儿干什么
[34:17] Partaking of the arts. 欣赏高端艺术
[34:19] Care of the soul. 拯救我肮脏的灵魂
[34:22] Listen,I happened to hear about Old Victor’s 听着 我恰巧听说老维克多
[34:24] spectacular and horrible passing. 过世了
[34:26] I came back to pay my respects. 所以来表达一下我的哀思
[34:28] How could you have heard? It only just happened. 你怎么会听说 刚刚发生而已
[34:32] Now you know me. 你知道我对你有多关心了吧
[34:34] Always an ear to the ground when it comes 我永远最先知道
[34:35] to the disposition of my darling Gabi. 当我亲爱的加碧出了事
[34:43] Who’s this then? 这又是谁
[34:48] Who are you? 你是谁
[34:50] I’m Nigel. Who the fuck are you? 我是奈吉尔 你他妈的又是谁
[34:53] Charlie. 查理
[34:55] Who the fuck is Charlie,Gabi? 加碧 这个该死的查理是谁
[34:59] Charlie is an American tuba player. 查理是一个美国大号手
[35:04] Here to observe the company. 他来这里参观剧院
[35:08] He’s homosexual. 他是同性恋
[35:13] Is he now? 是么
[35:16] Must make you quite the star cocksucker around here,Charlie? 你肯定是这儿的口交明星了吧 查理
[35:19] Nigel,what do you want? Charlie,you should leave. 奈吉尔 你想干嘛 查理 你该走了
[35:23] Charlie,you should stay. Definitely. 查理 你别走 留在这儿
[35:34] As you know,darling,Victor and I had some unfinished business between us. 你看 亲爱的维克多和我之间 还有一些未尽的事情
[35:38] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[35:41] My father hated you. 我父亲恨你
[35:43] How do you guys know each other? 你们俩怎么认识的
[35:45] Sorry. 抱歉
[35:47] Nigel was my husband. 奈吉尔… 曾是我的丈夫
[35:54] I beg your pardon,Gabi. Did you say was? 我没听清 加碧 你是说”曾是”吗
[35:57] Honestly? Fucking was? 真的 “曾是”
[35:58] Gabi… 加碧
[36:00] No,Charlie,not fucking was. Fucking is. 不 查理 不是”曾是” 现在也是
[36:02] Fucking meaning I currently fucking am ’til death do us fucking part. 这就他妈意味着 我现在就是加碧丈夫 至死不渝
[36:06] You! 你
[36:09] If it isn’t the shrieking cunt himself. Hello,Bela. 这不是那个只会大叫的混蛋吗 你好 贝拉
[36:13] You will go immediately or I will call the police! 你现在就给我滚 不然我叫警察
[36:18] Go! 滚蛋
[36:22] Gabi,darling,we do need to have a catch-up rather soon. 加碧 亲爱的 我们有时间再聊
[36:26] Say,sometime in the next 24 hours? 说吧 明天什么时候见面
[36:29] Bela,nice meeting you again. 贝拉 再见到你真好
[36:34] Charlie,I’ll catch you later. 查理 我们后会有期
[36:42] You should go. 你该走了
[36:47] Where’s a good place for me to go,you think? 你觉得我有什么地方可去
[36:50] Marco Polo Youth Hostel. 马可波罗青年旅社
[36:53] It is nearby. Any taxi driver will know it. 就在附近 每个出租车司机都认识
[36:56] Okay. And I just say Marco Polo,like if I was in the States? 好吧 那我就说马可波罗就可以 说英语就可以吗
[37:03] What the fuck. 真见鬼
[37:13] This is it? 这就是
[37:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:20] -Marco Polo,yeah? -Yeah. -马可波罗 是吗 -是
[37:33] Marco Polo? 马可波罗在这儿吗
[37:38] This way? 这边走
[37:40] Polo. 波罗
[37:43] Polo! 波罗
[37:48] Which way? 到底哪边啊
[37:50] My friend,my friend,my friend. 嘿 朋友 朋友 等下
[37:52] Marco Polo,yeah? 你要去马可波罗 是吗
[37:58] What? 就这儿
[38:23] This the Marco Polo Youth Hostel? Sorry. 这里是马可波罗青年旅社吗 抱歉
[38:31] Yes,my friend! Come on in! 是的 朋友 快进来
[38:33] -What’s your name? -Charlie. -你叫什么 -查理
[38:35] -Charlie,everybody. -Hi Charlie! -各位 这是查理 -你好 查理
[38:38] -What can I give you? -Just a room. -我能帮你什么忙呢 -给我个房间就好
[38:41] No passports in my kingdom,baby. 宝贝 在我们国家 你不需要护照
[38:43] -No bags? -No. -没有行李吗 -没有
[38:46] I have the perfect room for you,Mr. No Bags! Thirty-four. 我给你找了个号房间 没行李先生 这里 34号
[38:51] Do you want some gum,Charlie? 你要吃口香糖吗 查理
[38:52] -Yeah,sure. Okay. -Take it. -好啊 来一块吧 -给你
[38:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:56] Top floor. Enjoy. 在这边顶层 好好享受
[39:06] Hi. 嘿
[39:07] Where the fuck have you been,man? 你他妈去哪了啊 哥们
[39:10] You were supposed to be here,like,yesterday! 你昨天就该到了
[39:13] They said 34 downstairs? 他们说34号在这边
[39:15] Come in,come in! Thank you. 进来 进来 谢谢
[39:17] I’m Luke. This is Carl. 我是卢克 这位是卡尔
[39:19] That’s your bed there. Just make yourself at home. 这是你的床位 就当自己家 别介意
[39:22] My name’s Charlie. 我是查理
[39:24] Charlie. Nice to meet you. 查理 幸会
[39:27] Don ‘2’ worry about him too much,Charlie. He’s on a program. 你别管他啦 他在为节目做准备呢
[39:30] Really? 真的吗
[39:31] Carl,tell Charlie about your program. 卡尔 给查理讲讲那个节目
[39:34] Please,Luke,don’t take the piss. 别啊卢克 别扫兴
[39:35] Listen to that,he’s just a little bit shy at first. 听着 他一开始有点害羞
[39:39] But trust me,that onion is worth peeling. 不过你要相信我 这货大有前途
[39:41] He’s a crazy motherfucker! He’s a party animal! 他可疯了 爬梯动物
[39:43] You’re gonna love him,I promise. Come in,come in! 我保证你会喜欢他的 来来来
[39:46] Do you want some crisps? They’ll make your bullocks tingle. 来点炸薯片吗 会让你爽到爆
[39:49] Yeah,sure. Yeah,take a seat. 好吧 来 快坐下
[39:51] So,you guys been here for a while or…? 那么… 你们在这儿呆了一段时间了吗
[39:53] I’ve been here… let me think… 我在这儿有 我想想
[39:57] Week? Few weeks? 一周 几周
[39:59] Couple of months? I don’t know. 还是几个月 我搞不清了
[40:01] It’s been a bit of a blur,I got to be honest,Charlie. 模模糊糊的 记不起来了 我实话说了 查理
[40:04] Been here six days,Charlie. 我在这儿六天了 查理
[40:07] Oh,you’re not together? 哦 你们俩不是一起的
[40:09] You know,like traveling together,I meant. 我不是说你俩是同性恋 我是说 一起旅游
[40:11] Relax,okay? 放松 没事的
[40:12] Look,he’s not my type,with him being ginger. 反正他也不是我的型 我不喜欢红头发的
[40:14] Not having a pussy. You get what I mean? 也不喜欢没小B的 明白没
[40:16] Right,right,right. 明白 明白 明白了
[40:17] -You just get in today? -Yes. Today. -你今天到这儿吗 -是 今天才到
[40:19] Yeah? Where you come from? 哦 你哪儿的人啊
[40:21] Chicago. 芝加哥
[40:22] -Chicago.-Hey.Chicago -芝加哥 -嘿 芝加哥
[40:25] -That’s my kind of town. -Is it? -我喜欢那儿 -是吗
[40:28] Yeah,well,I’ve never been. 嗯 不过我从来没去过
[40:30] You like ecstasy,Charlie? 你喜欢迷幻药吗 查理
[40:37] In answer to your silent question, 看你都说不出来话了
[40:39] Charlie,this is why I love this guy. 查理 你知道我为啥喜欢他了吧
[40:42] -He’s fucking crazy! He’s a party animal! -Yes. -他就是个疯子 爬梯动物 -对
[40:45] We should go and get a few beers or something. You up for that? 我们一起去喝点啤酒吧 去吗
[40:47] -Beer? -Yeah. -啤酒 -好的
[40:48] -Yeah? -Great. Well,first round’s on you. Come,let’s go! -是吗 -很好 第一轮你请 走吧
[40:52] Three beers for the three queers. 三个基佬三瓶酒
[40:54] Thank you,sir. 谢了
[40:56] Did Carl tell you? He’s auditioning to become a porn star. 卡尔和你说了吗 他想成为一个A片明星
[40:59] Porn star? Actor. You know. A片明星 就是想当演员嘛
[41:02] I have no aspirations to star. I simply want to act. 我不想当明星 只是想表演
[41:05] That is funny. 有趣
[41:07] Tell him what your nom de porn is going to be. 告诉他 你的艺名是什么
[41:09] Boris Pecker. 鲍里斯.大鸡巴
[41:13] Can you fucking… There is no other name? 你能不能… 就没别的名字了吗
[41:16] Boris! Boris Pecker. 鲍里斯 鲍里斯.大鸡巴
[41:17] It could be nowhere else! 别人都不会起这样烂名字
[41:19] It’s just like… 就像是
[41:21] I feel fucking weird right now,man. 哥们 我现在感觉好怪
[41:23] Charlie,Charlie. I feel fucked right now,man. 查理 查理 我他妈一团糟
[41:25] How’s your beer,how’s your beer? 你的啤酒怎么样
[41:27] I just feel fucked right now. I mean… 我只感觉自己一团糟 我是说…
[41:30] -Can I tell you my story? -Yeah. -给你们说说我的故事吧 -好啊
[41:33] So,this guy Victor, 这样 有一个叫维克多的男的
[41:35] he died on my fucking plane right next to me. 在飞机上他死在我旁边了
[41:37] Oh,yeah? 哇 真的
[41:39] And he gives me a hat,and it’s a gift for his daughter. 他给了我一顶帽子 让我交给他女儿
[41:42] -Her name’s Gabi. Gabriela.-Right. -他女儿叫加碧.加布里埃拉 -好
[41:46] And she plays the cello. 她会拉大提琴
[41:48] -Cello! -Yeah. -大提琴 -是的
[41:50] When you hear her talk,your fucking heart stops. 当她开口说话的时候 我的心跳都他妈要停了
[41:54] Fucking amazing. This beer’s weird as shit,but… 太他妈棒了 这啤酒好怪 但是
[41:57] Having a good time? ‘Cause it looks like 你很开心吧 看起来你简直是
[41:59] you’re having a motherfucking good time. 太他妈开心了
[42:00] Amazing. I felt like I love her. 真棒 我觉得我爱上他了
[42:03] I do,I do,I do! I feel like I ldve her. 真的 别笑 我爱上她了
[42:05] I have to make you aware,Charlie. 我得告诉你 查理
[42:08] Luke put Carpathian ecstasy in your beer. 卢克把”喀尔巴阡山脉”迷幻药放进你酒里了
[42:12] -You did? -Yeah,yeah! -你放的 -对 对
[42:13] Who did? 谁放的
[42:14] I did. Come on,listen… 我放的 听着
[42:17] Well,fuck,man! 哎呀 操啦 你
[42:18] No,no,no,no,no,no! 没事 没事 没事 没事
[42:19] No,no,it’s fine,though! 没事 会没事的
[42:21] It’s fine. Mine and Carl’s are laced too. 没关系 我和卡尔的也加了
[42:23] We all have fucking trolley’s at the moment. 现在我们三 都嗨得飞到天上了
[42:26] We’re all in a zone of mutuality. 咱们仨都一样嗨
[42:30] -We’re all together,-rising sun. -咱们一起嗨 -太阳升起来了
[42:31] There’s a naked girl! 那儿有个裸女
[42:33] Listen,your experience is your own,yeah? 听着 你一个人嗨 是你自己的
[42:35] But we vote on shared hallucinations,okay? 但是我们来表决一下
[42:38] Any hallucinations in the zone of mutuality must be voted on. 既然一起嗨 就要表决
[42:43] Who here among us would like all the women 谁现在想要这里的女人
[42:46] to be naked or semi-naked right now? 都裸体 或至少半裸
[42:50] All right. 好的
[42:52] There is. Oh,my God. Having a good time? 哇 果真都裸了 天呐
[42:54] These women are naked. 她们都裸了
[42:56] This is my gift to you. Merry Christmas. 送给你的礼物哟 圣诞快乐
[42:58] Oh,my God,oh,my God! 天呐 天呐
[44:25] Hello,Charlie. 你好 查理
[44:32] Are you in the zone of individuality also? 你也在这里嗨吗
[44:37] Sure. 是啊
[44:40] Sure. Why not? 是的 为嘛不呢
[44:41] Okay. 好吧
[44:43] Listen,I’m glad we bumped into each other like this. 听着 很高兴我们能这样碰见
[44:47] I want to apologize for my behavior. 我想为我的行为道歉
[44:56] Charlie. The fucking love,Charlie. The fucking love. 查理 都是该死的爱啊 查理 这该死的爱
[44:59] Yeah,sure. 是啊 当然
[45:04] Turns me somewhat insane,if I’m being honest with you. 实话说 爱让我发疯
[45:07] Can I tell you that? 我能给你说说吗
[45:08] Be honest with me. 可以 尽情说
[45:13] Regardless,I do apologize. 无论如何 我先道歉
[45:18] But I didn’t wash my hands. 我还没洗手呢
[45:21] What’s a little piss among friends? 朋友之间 一点尿算什么
[45:27] Oh,Charlie. 唉 查理
[45:29] Enjoy your new mates and your recreational drugs 趁你还来得及 好好和你的新朋友玩
[45:32] and the rest of it while you can. 享受你的迷幻药
[45:35] God knows 可能眨眼功夫这一切就都会变成
[45:37] it can all turn into blood in a blink of an eye. 残忍和血腥 谁知道
[45:39] Yes. 好的
[46:22] Your bag was in my car,Charlie. 你的行李在我车里 查理
[46:25] I left it at the hostel for you,okay? 我给你放在旅社里了 行吗
[46:28] You’re married? What’s up with that? 你结婚了 怎么回事
[46:31] Walking with me? It could get you killed. 你和我一起走 会被杀掉的
[46:36] Charlie! I’ll just walk across the street. 查理 我只是过个马路
[46:37] I’ll walk right here in the street. 我只是在街上走 没跟着你
[46:56] -I’m going to help you. -What are doing? -我帮你拿着吧 -你干嘛
[46:57] It’s good. 没事
[48:15] You want to share a cavalla? 咱们一起吃小吃吧
[48:20] Maybe on our second date. 算了 还是等第二次约会再说吧
[48:28] You like if? 你喜欢这首歌
[48:31] It’s my mother’s favorite song. 这是我妈妈最喜欢的歌
[48:36] This was my father’s favorite restaurant. 这家饭店是我父亲最喜欢的
[48:44] I used to play cello right here when I was young. 我小时候就在这儿拉琴
[48:49] My father hated that he put me in the place where I met Nigel. 我在这儿遇见了奈吉尔 我父亲很自责
[48:54] He once ran through here cursing and throwing candles at the curtains. 他有次来这儿 大骂粗口 烧店家的窗帘
[49:03] It didn’t work. He was very drunk. 都没用 他太醉了
[49:13] Good place to be drunk. 在这儿醉酒也不错
[49:17] Good sober food. I mean,these are great doughnuts. 这很好吃 很好吃的甜甜圈
[49:21] The best. 这是最好的
[49:25] Gabi,can I say something? 加碧 我能冒昧地说句吗
[49:30] I understand. 我明白你的感受
[49:33] When you lose someone who’s 当你失去你的至亲时
[49:36] your home,you know,you’re only home in the world. 仿佛这世界上就只剩下你孤身一人
[49:40] And when that happens,you think, 这时候你就想
[49:42] “Oh,fuck,I should have had a back-up home.” 妈的 我应该先找条后路
[49:45] Another person,a place,a thing,something 另一个人 另一个地方 或是其他的什么的
[49:51] to make me feel safe,and I don’t have that. 一些能让你感觉安全的东西 我现在还没找到
[49:55] And now I’m lost. 现在我迷路了
[49:57] I am not lost. 我没有迷失
[49:59] It’s a process. 这是个过程
[50:04] I am angry. 我很愤怒
[50:15] That’s why I’m scared for you. 所以我才担心你
[50:19] You know,for that picture in your head. 你知道 为你所想的事情担心
[50:22] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[50:29] Get rid of that one. That one’s gone. 把这个画面清空 “砰 “这个画面就没有了
[50:32] That’s gone. Blank slate. 这个画面没有了 白板一张
[50:41] Pick a good one,a really good one. One that’s so good 想一个好的画面 一个非常好的画面
[50:44] it’ll the,bad one,unstuck. 特别特别好 把那个不好的画面驱赶掉
[51:10] See? 看到了吗
[51:23] Thank you,Charlie. 谢谢你 查理
[51:40] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[51:41] I’m going to show you all these that I know. 我给你表演一下
[51:43] I know all these positions. 我会跳的舞蹈吧
[51:45] It’s ballet. 这是芭蕾
[51:47] This is the motherfucker right here. 你看 这是芭蕾吧
[51:49] This is the one I know. 我会跳哦
[51:50] I’m not going to laugh. 我不会笑的
[51:52] Fucking,balance! 保持平衡
[51:54] That’s a fucker. That’s a motherfucker. 跳得怎么样 不错吧
[52:02] Time for goodbye,Charlie. 再见啦 查理
[52:04] No! We should go walk some more. 别呀 我们再一起走走吧
[52:07] Let’s do it again. Let’s just do the whole path again. 我们再按原路走一遍吧
[52:10] It’s a full moon! We get bikes,we go ride around. 今天是满月 我们可以骑自行车 再骑一圈
[52:13] We can do anything. We’ll get pancakes. 我们可以干点别的 吃煎饼怎么样
[52:15] -No,I am sorry. -Why? -不行 我很抱歉 -为什么
[52:17] It’s like they say, 就像别人说的那样
[52:18] another time,another place. Right? 另一个时间 另一个地点 好吗
[52:19] Who’s they? You got friends that tell you what to do? 谁是别人 你朋友说的吗
[52:22] Fuck them,fuck they,fuck all that. 去死吧别人 让他们都去死吧
[52:25] ‘Cause this is,this is important. 因为 此刻 很重要
[52:27] This. This,all this. This is… 此 时 此 地 此 刻
[52:29] This is big to us. 此刻对我们来说都很重要
[52:31] To us? 对”我们”
[52:33] Us. Two letters,whole world. 我们 这一个词 就是全世界
[52:35] Whole world 全世界
[52:36] like an oyster that you can put the future and the past into,right? 就像一个河蚌的两扇壳
[52:38] And the middle is this “us” thing. 在中间 就是我们
[52:41] Which is a pearl,which is us. 那颗珍珠 就是我们
[52:46] Goodbye,Charlie. 再见 查理
[52:52] Stay. Okay? 你别跟着我 好吗
[52:54] Yeah. 好
[52:59] Charlie,please! 查理 拜托
[53:01] Yeah. I can’t do that. 我不知道怎么办
[53:02] I don’t know how to do that. I’m sorry. 我不知道怎么才能不跟着你 不好意思
[54:28] Remember,Charlie, 记住 查理 这一切
[54:31] it can all turn to blood in a blink of an eye. 眨眼之间都会变成残忍和血腥
[54:41] Hey 嘿
[54:49] Did you see a man here? A man standing here? 你看见一个男的了吗 一个男的 站这儿的
[54:55] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[55:00] Watch it,watch it,watch it. 小心 小心
[55:32] What the fuck,man? Please! 千万 别碰
[55:34] You need help,man. You’re all bloody. 你需要帮助啊 哥们儿 你浑身是血
[55:36] Yeah,I got hit by a car,Luke. 我被车撞了 卢克
[55:38] You need to see this. 你得看看这个
[55:39] Carl! Come out! 卡尔 快出来
[55:40] Charlie’s back! Show him what you’ve done! 查理回来了 给他看看你都干什么了
[55:42] -Can’t I just see it in the morning? -No,you’ve go! to see this now. -明早再看不行吗 -不行 你现在就得看
[55:45] I’m no! coming out! Stop being a baby and just get out here,will you? 我不出去 别像个小孩似的 快出来听见没
[55:48] He’s a bit embarrassed. 他只是不好意思
[55:49] so just be cool and don’t make a big deal out of this. 没事 他不想搞得太大了
[55:50] He doesn’t want to come out. 他不想出来
[55:52] Come on,come on! It’s fine,it’s fine! 过来 过来 没事的 没事的
[55:54] It’s fine. 没事的
[55:58] Holy shit. Right? 我的妈呀 帅吧
[56:00] Goes for his job interview,comes back looking like that! 他去面试 回来就这样了
[56:02] I don’t feel well,Charlie. 我感觉不太好 查理
[56:04] One Viagra,I told him to take. Two tops. 我让他吃一颗伟哥 两颗极限了
[56:07] Tell Charlie how many Viagra you took. 你给查理说说 你吃了多少
[56:09] Five. 5颗
[56:10] Fuck off. 胡说
[56:11] Six. 6颗
[56:12] Five or six! 不是5颗就6颗
[56:13] These are Romanian Viagra. 这是罗马尼亚强力伟哥
[56:15] Carl,why don’t you sit down,man? 卡尔 你坐下吧 好吗
[56:16] Let’s go to a titty bar. It’s my only hope. 走 我们一起去个舞女酒吧 这是我唯一的念想了
[56:18] -No,-relieve the pressure! Take him to a hospital,Luke. -不 -他得释放一下啊 你带他去医院吧 卢克
[56:21] I’m not going out with you to a titty bar. You’ve got to come with us. 我不和你们去钓马子 你必须和我们一起去
[56:24] Carl needs you. He’s in crisis! 卡尔需要你 他正处在危急之时
[56:25] -I just got hit by a car,right? -Yeah. -我刚被车撞了 -对
[56:27] Take a couple of codeine. You’ll be fine,all right? 吃几粒镇痛片不就好了
[56:30] They let you travel with this? 你们竟然可以带着这东西过安检
[56:32] If I can’t travel freely with my drum of drugs, 如果我的药罐子都带不过来
[56:33] then the terrorists have won. Five minutes,Charlie. 那恐怖分子早赢了 给你五分钟 查理
[56:37] There we go-There we go-Don ‘2’ let’ it’ touch me though. 来来来 这边来 别让你那话儿碰我
[56:40] There we go-Come on-Easy. Easy out’ the door. 这边走 放松 慢慢走出去
[56:46] You speak Romanian,Luke? 你会说罗马尼亚语吗 卢克
[56:47] Romanian? Yeah,my grandparents are Romanian. 罗马尼亚语 会 我祖父母是罗马尼亚人
[56:50] How do you say I love you? “我爱你” 怎么说
[56:52] I like to send a single wildflower. 我会送她一朵小野花
[56:54] No,no,no. You got to say that from the heart,Charlie. 不 不 不 你必须发自内心地说 查理
[56:57] You can ‘2’ fuck around with that shit’. 不能玩玩而已
[56:57] No,how do I say I love you in Romanian? 不是 我就问你 “我爱你”怎么说
[56:59] Oh,it’s easy! It’s easy. 哦 那很简单
[57:01] Te iubesc. 就Te iubesc
[57:01] Te iubesc Te iubesc?
[57:02] Yeah,yeah,yeah. 对 对 对
[57:03] So if I’m saying it to a girl,I say Te iubesc? 那如果我要对一个女孩说的话
[57:05] “Te iubesc,Gabi” 我是该说”Te iubesc 加碧”
[57:06] or “Gabi,Te iubesc. ” or… 还是 “加碧 Te iubesc” 还是
[57:07] Te iubesc,Gabi. She’ll love it. Te iubesc 加碧 她会喜欢的
[57:09] -After that? -Yeah,yeah. -就放后面就可以 -对 对
[57:11] -I can make you happy. -No,thank you. -我能让你快活似神仙 -不用了 谢谢
[57:17] It’s impossible. It’s like Sophie’s Choice! 这完全行不通啊 就像苏菲的抉择一样
[57:20] You guys have got to help me. 你俩得救我啊
[57:21] Come on,guys! We can have a good time 嘿 各位 我们也可以很快活呀
[57:23] without objectifying these women,surely! 不需要干那么多女人
[57:25] Luke,it’s a titty bar! 卢克 这是个舞女酒吧
[57:26] Look! She’s perfect. 看 那个女的很不错
[57:30] Yeah. 好吧
[57:37] Come on,let’s get’ you a drink-What’ do you want’? 来吧 我们喝个酒 你想喝什么
[57:40] -One beer. -Beer. -一杯啤酒就好 -啤酒
[57:43] -Hey. -hello! -嘿 -你好
[57:44] Hi. 嗨
[57:45] Excuse me,madam. 不好意思 女士
[57:48] I’ve got a medical situation. 我吃太多药了
[57:50] Please let me introduces ourselves. I’m John,this is Kevin. 我们来自我介绍一下吧 我是约翰 这是凯文
[57:53] We’re here on business,you see. We’re looking at the club. 我们是来做生意的 你知道 我们在看酒吧
[57:56] We think we might buy it! How are your talking skills? 我们可能会买下它 你们口才如何
[57:58] We definitely could do with a couple of admin girls in the… 我们很可能会为我们的驻罗分公司
[58:01] in the Romanian district of our office. 选一些管理层的人士
[58:04] No. 不
[58:30] Look over there. See? 看那边 看见没
[58:38] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[58:40] I came in my pants. 我射在裤子里了
[58:44] All right! 好吧
[58:50] Hi,I’m Darko. 你们好 我是达科
[58:52] Darko? Really? 达科 真的
[58:54] Really. There’s a problem? 真的 有什么问题吗
[58:58] We have this bill here. It seems pretty extravagant. 我们这里有一些账目 看起来被夸大了
[59:02] Me and my friends had a couple of beers. He got a lap dance 我和我的朋友喝了点小酒 他和舞女跳了支贴腿舞
[59:04] and it says 9,900 lei. 这上面写的九千九百块
[59:09] -Which is… -It’s crazy. -这有点 -太坑了吧
[59:11] I see this is correct due to your friend shooting his load. 我看你朋友射的那点儿 就值这么多
[59:14] His load? Are you serious? 射的那点儿 你开玩笑么
[59:16] How do I look to you currently? Serious or unserious? 我现在看着你的表情 像是开玩笑吗
[59:24] Yeah,serious. 不 你没开玩笑
[59:26] Excuse me,Dorko. 抱歉 杜科
[59:28] My name is Darko. Darko. 我叫达科 达科
[59:33] And maybe if I put this pen right into your asshole 或许我把这只笔插进你屁眼
[59:36] then write my name inside,you will remember? 把我的名字写在里面 你才能记住
[59:40] Something is funny? 有什么好笑的
[59:43] Yeah. What you just said with the pen-in-the-asshole thing. 你刚说的”笔插屁眼里” 蛮好笑的
[59:47] I mean you can ‘2’ actually write inside someone’s asshole. 我是说 你没法在别人屁眼里写字吧
[59:50] It wouldn’t actually help me remember. 即使写了也不一定能让我记住啊
[59:53] How can you read inside your own asshole? 我怎么能看见自己P眼里的东西呢
[59:56] You wouldn’t be able to read it. 我自己也看不见啊
[59:58] A guy’s who’s head is cut off and then stuck up inside. 那我就把你的头剁下来 塞你P眼里
[1:00:01] That’s not possible,is it? 这回能看见了吧
[1:00:03] If you cut his head off,he’s not going to be able to read anything, 如果你把他头砍了 死了就更不能看见东西了呀
[1:00:06] because he’ll be dead and you’re not going to do that,are you? 因为他就死了呀 你不会真的把他头砍下来吧
[1:00:08] -Come here. -What? -过来 -干嘛
[1:00:10] Come here. 过来
[1:00:12] Darko,we’re all staying at a youth hostel 达科 我们住在青年旅社
[1:00:16] and they’ve been there for some time,they’ve made some friends. 他俩已经住了一段时间 有很多朋友
[1:00:19] So they would obviously,they would notice if we didn’t show up. 如果我们没回去 朋友们会担心的
[1:00:24] And so if we can just… 所以我们能不能…
[1:00:26] So if we were to come up with a dollar figure… 我们能不能把这个钱数说定了…
[1:00:32] Is this photo making you stop talking a lot? 这张照片让你说不出话了吗
[1:00:36] Do you know the man who I am with? 你认识和我在一起的这个男的吗
[1:00:37] Because how you look now is people 因为你现在的表情在说
[1:00:40] who know this man look like when they see him. 我认识这个人
[1:00:43] Or is it the girl that you know? 又或者是 你认识这个姑娘
[1:00:45] Beautiful Gabriela? 美丽的加布里埃拉
[1:00:51] Listen,boy. 听着 小子
[1:00:54] Listen. 听好了
[1:00:56] In my mind,this man is not in Bucharest 我认为 他不在布加勒斯特
[1:01:00] but it would be good for me to know if my mind is wrong 但是我很高兴知道我是错的
[1:01:04] and he is in Bucharest. 他现在在布加勒斯特对吗
[1:01:08] Would it help our situation with you if I did know? 如果我告诉你的话 你能通融一下吗
[1:01:11] Stay within yourself now and try to breathe. 控制好你自己 深呼吸
[1:01:16] Okay. 好
[1:01:17] Now tell me,what do you know about this man? 现在告诉我 你对他了解多少
[1:01:24] I’m going to have to call you with that information after we leave here. 我们先离开这儿 然后我们电话联系
[1:01:29] I really like your guts. I really do. 我很欣赏你的勇气 真的
[1:01:34] Come here. 过来
[1:01:38] Come here. 过来
[1:01:42] I will look into this question by myself. 我会自己查这个问题的
[1:01:45] However,if I don’t hear from you tonight,latest tomorrow 总之 如果我今晚 最迟明天 还联系不到你的话
[1:01:49] your boyhood faces will be made into pork rind to be eaten by my dogs. 你们几个的帅脸蛋就会被打成肉泥喂狗
[1:01:56] And try to realize,my friend… 还有 你要意识到 朋友
[1:01:58] no matter where you go now… 不管你去哪儿
[1:02:02] this is how close I’m going to be to you. 我都会跟着你 就像现在这么近
[1:02:07] Here. Take it. 给 抽着吧
[1:02:28] What the fuck was all that shit back there,Charlie? 刚才那他妈是怎么回事 查理
[1:02:32] Are you in some Three Days of the Condor shit or something? 你被 秃鹰72小时 了吗
[1:02:36] No. It’s Three Days of Condor… It’s nothing. 没有 什么秃鹰72小时 屁事没有
[1:02:39] I’ll see you guys later,yeah? 哥们儿 一会儿见 好吗
[1:02:40] Yeah,all right. 对 好吧
[1:02:45] What’s his problem? 他怎么了
[1:02:47] Well,he’s just found out that the girl that heloves 他刚刚发现他深爱的女孩儿
[1:02:49] could possibly be a skank stripper,mate. 可能是个脱衣舞女 哥们儿
[1:02:52] Genuine ho bag. 傻孩子
[1:03:30] Hey! 喂
[1:03:33] You cannot sleep here,sir. 先生 你不能睡在这儿
[1:03:36] Hey! 嘿
[1:03:39] Bela! 贝拉
[1:03:40] Oh,hey! 哦 你好
[1:03:43] Good morning. Listen,I’m looking… 早上好 听着 我要找
[1:03:45] It’s evening,idiot. 混蛋 现在是晚上
[1:03:46] Is it evening? It is evening,it’s evening. 现在已经晚上了 是晚上了
[1:03:49] You must leave Gabriela be. 别再追着加布里埃拉不放了
[1:03:51] She grieves for her father. 今天她父亲的追悼会 她很伤心
[1:03:52] She has suffered enough 她像你一样 经历了很多痛苦
[1:03:54] at the hands of rogues such as yourself. 不要再像恶魔一样追着他了
[1:03:57] Rogues open doors,Bela? 恶魔是我这样的吗 贝拉
[1:03:59] Bela,do rogues open doors? Please. 贝拉 求你了 让我去看看她吧
[1:04:02] Get in. 上车吧
[1:04:48] I said if you find me,I would kiss you. 我说过如果你今天找到我 我就会吻你
[1:05:08] Are you drunk? 你醉了
[1:05:21] What is it? 怎么了
[1:05:27] Charlie,tell me. 查理 告诉我
[1:05:31] I met Darko at his club. 我在一家俱乐部遇见了达科
[1:05:39] Let’s just talk about it another time. I’m sorry I brought it up. 我们下次再聊这个吧 很抱歉提起这事
[1:05:42] Darko? Fucking Darko? 达科 该死的达科
[1:05:49] Charlie,do you have any idea what kind of a man he is? 查理 你知道他是什么样的人吗
[1:05:52] Yes,of course. Yeah,l have a very clear idea. 当然 我很清楚
[1:05:57] What happened? You tell me now. 怎么了 现在就告诉我
[1:06:00] There was an incident and my friend had an erection,and so… 我朋友不小心勃起得很难受
[1:06:08] And they took you to the office. 然后他们就带你去了那儿
[1:06:10] They took me to the office. 对 他们带我去了那儿
[1:06:12] I played it cool. 我很沉着
[1:06:15] You played it cool? 你很沉着
[1:06:17] Fuck yeah. 当然啦
[1:06:20] I’m sorry. I find that hard to believe. 对不起 我真不太能相信你
[1:06:25] Well,I did. 真的呀
[1:06:29] Gabi? 加碧
[1:07:28] You,sir. You cannot be here! 先生 你不能在这儿
[1:07:34] Charlie? You seen Gabi of late? 查理 你看见加碧了吗
[1:07:36] Um,she’s not here. 她不在这儿
[1:07:39] She’s not here,is she? 她不在吗
[1:07:40] No. 不在
[1:07:41] Listen,I meant to ask you this before. 听着 我之前就想问你了
[1:07:46] Okay,how can I put this? 好吧 该怎么问呢
[1:07:52] Can you do that Dizzy Gillespie thing with your cheeks? 你的脸能不能做出迪兹.吉莱斯皮那一套来
[1:07:55] You know,where he goes all puffy-fish like? 你知道 就像胖头鱼那样
[1:07:58] Being the champion tubaist-cocksucker you are reputed to be? 就像你最擅长的 给人口交的大号手那样
[1:08:03] He was a trumpet player. 我其实是吹小号的
[1:08:10] Come on,Charlie. Go on. 快 查理 快做
[1:08:13] What? 干嘛
[1:08:17] If that’s not the most woeful bit of puffy-fishery I ever did see. 如果这不是我看到的 最好的腮帮子的话
[1:08:21] You know,it occurs to me,Charlie,that maybe you’re not a tubaist. 我会认为 可能你并不是一个大号手
[1:08:24] Maybe you’re not even an actual faggot. 你甚至都不是一个基佬
[1:08:26] Maybe the truth of it is that you’ve got designs on my wife. 可能事实上你在打我老婆的主意
[1:08:29] What do you think,Gabi? 你怎么想 加碧
[1:08:36] You were meant to ring me,darling. 亲爱的 你该给我打电话的
[1:08:39] You need to leave,Nigel. 你该滚了 奈吉尔
[1:08:42] Now. 现在就滚
[1:08:43] The ass of an angel 天使的PP
[1:08:45] the brain of a man,the aim of Annie Oakley? 男人的头脑 神枪女侠的瞄准
[1:08:47] Ever the total package,my Gabi is. 我们家的加碧就是这么能干
[1:08:50] Let’s say I give you ’til tomorrow to seek me out 我给你限期到明天找我
[1:08:53] but that’s the best I can do. Agreed? 这是我的极限了 同意吗
[1:09:02] Guess I’m off then,Charlie. 那我走了 查理
[1:09:05] But we’ll get a funny face out of you yet,right? 但我还是让你做鬼脸了 是吧
[1:09:49] Bela knows something? 贝拉知道什么吗
[1:09:51] Bela will always know something. 贝拉一直都很灵通
[1:09:55] -He’s telling me that it was my father who made Nigel leave. -How? -他告诉我是我父亲让奈吉尔离开的 -怎么会
[1:10:06] There is some kind of tape of Nigel doing something 有一些奈吉尔做不好的事情的录像
[1:10:12] and my father used it to make Nigel leave Bucharest. 我父亲曾用那些带子 逼奈吉尔离开布加勒斯特
[1:10:16] This is the unfinished business. 这就是他说的 未尽的事情
[1:10:20] With my father gone,Nigel and Darko want to find the tape. 现在我父亲死了 奈吉尔和达科都想找到那些带子
[1:10:23] How does this happen? How do you meet a man like this? How? 这一切是怎么回事 你怎么会遇见他们这样的人
[1:10:41] When I was a little girl,my life was music. 当我是个小姑娘的时候 我的生命就是音乐
[1:10:49] Only music. 只有音乐
[1:10:55] And my father tried to introduce me to other things, 我父亲试着让我对别的东西感兴趣
[1:10:58] but there was nothing else for me. 可是我都不喜欢
[1:11:02] To me it made no difference where I was 对我来说 只要我一直拉琴
[1:11:07] as long as I was playing. 我在哪儿都无所谓
[1:11:10] What I did not know 我不知道的是
[1:11:14] was that above the cafe,there was a small flat. 在咖啡馆上面 有一间小阁楼
[1:11:20] And in this flat was Nigel. 那间房子里 住着奈吉尔
[1:11:27] And he listen to my playing as he struggled with his injuries. 在那里 他一边听着我的音乐 一边在伤痛中挣扎
[1:11:33] Every day he would hear me. 每天他都会听我拉琴
[1:11:37] And every day he would become stronger. 每天 他都恢复得更强壮
[1:11:43] One day,he approached me. 有一天 他过来找我
[1:11:48] He said my playing saved his life. 对我说 我拉的琴 救了他的命
[1:11:54] And he was… 当时他是
[1:11:56] the most beautiful man I had ever seen 我见过最帅的男人
[1:12:01] with his scars and eyes. 他身上的伤痕 他的眼睛
[1:12:06] It’s like some kind of wounded animal. 就像是受伤的动物
[1:12:11] And I had no idea who he was or what he did. 我当时不知道他是谁 也不知道他是干什么的
[1:12:19] All I knew was that he said my playing saved his life. 我知道的就是 他说 我拉的琴 救了他的命
[1:12:27] I learned a lot from Nigel. 我从奈吉尔那儿学到了很多
[1:12:30] You know,things I otherwise would not have learned. 你知道 如果不是他 那些我根本都不会接触到的事
[1:12:37] Over time,I learned what’ he was. 久而久之 我知道了他是什么人
[1:12:44] By then it was too late. 但那时已经太迟了
[1:12:53] I loved him. 我爱过他
[1:13:08] What is this? 怎么了
[1:13:12] There was minimal violence and sex. 没有太多的暴力和性 是吗
[1:13:18] Too much love. 有太多爱
[1:13:24] Nigel was the wrong person for me. 奈吉尔对我来说 不是最合适的
[1:13:28] And wrong is wrong. 错了就是错了
[1:13:33] What about Darko? 那达科呢
[1:13:38] What about Darko? 达科怎么了
[1:13:41] I saw a picture of you at his club. 我在他的俱乐部里看到一张你的照片
[1:13:43] You were in your work outfit or some other fancy… 你穿着舞女的衣服…
[1:13:53] So you live here,yeah? 你住这儿吗
[1:13:56] I thought this was Victor’s house,right? 这里是维克多的家 是吗
[1:14:00] My father wanted me home after Nigel left. 奈吉尔走后 我父亲想让我住这儿
[1:14:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:14:05] I was happy to do it. 我很高兴
[1:14:12] Welcome to Bucharest,Charlie. 欢迎来布加勒斯特 查理
[1:14:23] Wow. It’s like… 哇 这是
[1:14:26] a Romanian grain alcohol,like a rice wine? 罗马尼亚的白酒吗 米酒之类的
[1:14:29] Shut up and drink. 闭嘴 喝你的酒吧
[1:14:32] You’re nervous. That’s why we’re drinking this shit. 你很紧张 所以我们才喝这玩意
[1:14:36] Drink. 喝吧
[1:14:40] I’m nervous. 我很紧张
[1:14:43] So you think I danced for Darko? 所以你是觉得我给达科跳贴腿舞
[1:14:48] Or maybe I was a whore. 或者我是个妓女
[1:14:50] I’m sorry I brought it up. 很抱歉提起这个
[1:14:51] I really don’t care. It doesn’t matter. 我不在乎 没关系 我不在乎 没关系
[1:14:55] I was a bartender,Charlie. 我是酒吧招待 查理
[1:14:59] My job was to give drinks to people. 我的工作就是卖给人酒
[1:15:01] I’m sorry I brought it up. 很抱歉 我提起这些
[1:15:03] Forget I said anything. I don’t care. 忘了我说的吧 我不在乎
[1:15:07] You think you love me? 你觉得你爱我
[1:15:10] Yes. 是的
[1:15:20] Do you think things like this happen to people? 你觉得这种事会发生在某些人身上吗
[1:15:23] Some people,yes. 某些人 是的
[1:15:28] What people? 什么人
[1:15:30] Us. 我们
[1:15:33] Us. 我们
[1:16:20] I remember all the things you said to me. 你对我说的每句话我都记得
[1:16:25] Every word. 每个词
[1:16:32] My mother died. 我妈妈去世了
[1:16:35] Before I left,she died. 在我离开美国之前 她去世了
[1:16:45] You did not tell me. 你没告诉过我
[1:16:50] You’ve had a lot on your plate. 你当时烦心事太多了
[1:16:59] Finally we have something in common. 我们之间终于有共同之处了
[1:19:34] What brings you here,Charlie? 什么风把你吹来了 查理
[1:19:36] You look a little bit pink,Charlie-boy. ls everything all right? 你看起来脸有点红啊 查理 没事吧
[1:19:39] Nothing amiss,is it? 没什么问题吧
[1:19:40] I thought you were coming back. 我还以为你会回来
[1:19:42] What? What? You thought what? 什么 什么 你觉得什么
[1:19:44] That a runty cunt such as you are ever stood a chance? 你觉得像你这样的鸟人 会有机会抢走我老婆
[1:19:46] Come on,son. This is reality when you don’t fucking register. 醒醒吧小子 现实就是这么残酷
[1:19:49] I register fine,you greasy fuck! 我好得很 你这个油头粉面的混蛋
[1:19:51] What’s this now? 这是怎么了
[1:19:53] Suddenly found the hard man within our self,Charlie,haven’t we? 你一夜之间找到自信了吗 查理
[1:19:56] -Charlie,get out of here! -Let’s listen to her. -查理 你快走吧 -听听她的忠告把
[1:19:58] -The clock’s ticking on my benevolence. -I saw the tape. -我的仁慈 已经快到头了 -我看了一盘带子
[1:20:00] -What tape,Charlie? -You know what tape. -什么带子 查理 -你知道是什么带子
[1:20:05] Gabi,darling… 加碧 亲爱的
[1:20:07] you just finished telling me you had no idea about any of this. 你刚刚才给我澄清 说你什么都不知道
[1:20:11] Because I have no fucking idea what Charlie is talking about. 我他妈不知道查理在说什么
[1:20:15] Nigel! 奈吉尔
[1:20:17] Nigel,let him go! 奈吉尔 放了他
[1:20:22] Where is it,Charlie? 那是什么 查理
[1:20:24] Where’s what? 什么是什么
[1:20:26] Nigel,open the door! 奈吉尔 开门
[1:20:27] The tape! 带子
[1:20:29] Surely,this is not what you left home to find? 这不就是你离家来寻找的吗
[1:20:31] Your head in a plastic bag,choking on your own fucking blood! 你的头 在一个塑料袋里 被你他妈自己的血呛着
[1:20:36] I’m in charge,not you,fucker! 我才是头儿 不是你 混蛋
[1:20:38] Nigel,stop! 奈吉尔 停下
[1:20:39] Charlie’s in charge! Charlie has the tape. 查理现在是老大了 带子在他手上
[1:20:43] I got you,Charlie. The only explanation for the behavior 我明白 查理 唯一能解释你愚蠢行为的
[1:20:46] that you’re exhibiting is that… Are you in love? 就是… 你恋爱了吗 查理
[1:20:48] Are you in love,Charlie? 你恋爱了吗 查理
[1:20:50] That’s between me and your wife. 那是我和你老婆之间的事
[1:20:52] Nigel,please! 奈吉尔 求你了
[1:20:53] Gabi,Charlie’s in love. 加碧 查理恋爱了
[1:20:56] Any idea who with? But something tells me his name 你知道是跟谁吗 我感觉他爱人的名字
[1:20:58] is not Kevin or Phillip or fucking Andre. 不是什么凯文 菲利普 或者是他妈的安德烈
[1:21:01] It’s a she,fucker. 是个女的 你个混蛋
[1:21:02] Okay. Let’s put a pin 好吧 让我们在这个爱情故事上
[1:21:04] in the fucking love story for now, 加个书签 以后再说
[1:21:05] shall we? 怎么样
[1:21:06] I’d like to get back to my primary agenda item. 我想回到我的主要议题上
[1:21:10] -Where’s the tape? -Her name’s Gabi. -带子在哪 -她的名字是加碧
[1:21:12] No! Stop! Nigel, 不 奈吉尔 停下
[1:21:13] I told you,he means nothing to me,okay? 我告诉过你 他对我来说什么都不是
[1:21:20] That was mean! We don’t believe you! 这样说可不好 我们不相信你
[1:21:24] Nigel,he’s not important! 奈吉尔 他什么都不是
[1:21:30] Last chance for petrol,boy. The tape? 最后给你一次机会 小子 什么带子
[1:21:33] I’m in charge. I’m in charge. 我是老大 我是老大
[1:21:40] Welcome to limbo,Charlie. 欢迎来到地狱边上 查理
[1:21:42] Don’t get too comfortable. It’s not your final destination. 别太舒服了 这还没到终点呢
[1:21:45] I’ll be along soon enough to hasten you there. 我很快就会跟上来 催着你下地狱
[1:21:54] What the fuck? He’s up there! 他妈的 他就在上面
[1:21:58] Let me go. We didn’t do anything! 放开我 我们什么都没干
[1:22:18] Hey. It’s time to go. 嘿 你该走了
[1:22:20] You know,sir. Gabi doesn’t want to see you again. 先生 加碧再也不想见你了
[1:22:24] She didn’t say that to you. 她没这么说吧
[1:22:25] I choose Budapest for you. A very nice place. 我建议你去布达佩斯 那儿很美
[1:22:27] Safe and pretty. I’m not going to Budapest. 又安全 又漂亮 我不去布达佩斯
[1:22:29] No,Bela! 不 贝拉
[1:22:30] You are going there,okay? 你必须去那儿 知道吗
[1:22:32] Bela! Hey! 贝拉 嘿
[1:22:34] Bela,Bela,Bela! Hey! 贝拉 贝拉 贝拉 嘿
[1:22:37] Here we go,baby. 我们走 宝贝儿
[1:22:39] What do you mean,here we go,baby. Where are we going? 你说这话什么意思 我们去哪儿
[1:22:42] Bags and Budapest. 拿上你的行李 去布达佩斯
[1:22:43] I’m not going to Budapest. 我不去布达佩斯
[1:22:45] Good boy,aren’t we? Okay. 好孩子 听话
[1:22:55] Sorry? 什么
[1:22:56] Go get your bags! 去拿你的行李
[1:23:02] Get my stuff? 拿我的行李
[1:23:04] Do you want me to come with you? Okay. 你想让我和你一起去
[1:23:06] Go! Five minutes. 快去 给你五分钟
[1:23:24] What? 啥
[1:23:25] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[1:23:27] Evil guys are in the house. 坏人在这儿
[1:23:28] They left this for you. 他们给你留下了这个
[1:23:30] Who? 谁
[1:23:31] Oh,fuck. 妈的
[1:23:33] I think you should run away. 我觉得你还是跑路吧
[1:23:35] Yeah,run,run,run! Run away! 对 快跑 快跑吧
[1:23:43] Oh,fuck! 见鬼
[1:23:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:26:51] Gabi! 加碧
[1:27:03] Long time no see,right? 好久不见啊
[1:27:06] I think it’s a good idea if you tell me now everything that you know. 我希望你现在能告诉我你知道的一切
[1:27:13] Have a peek. 看一眼吧
[1:27:15] Oh,God! 噢 天啊
[1:27:19] See there’s no ropes and tape or anything? 你看 没有绳子或带子绑住他俩吧
[1:27:22] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[1:27:23] Because I used the super crazy glue on them. 因为我用了强力胶
[1:27:26] If they move,rip! Off goes the skin. 如果他俩敢动 跐溜 俩人就掉一层皮
[1:27:29] Nice,right? 很不错吧
[1:27:31] What the fuck do you want to know? 你他妈想知道什么
[1:27:33] The fucking tape? I don’t have the tape! 带子 我没有带子
[1:27:35] The tape was here,the tape is gone! That’s all I know. 带子一开始在这儿 现在没了 我就知道这么多
[1:27:39] Hello? 喂
[1:27:41] Gabriela. 加布里埃拉
[1:27:42] Give me the phone. 把电话给我
[1:27:44] You sit your ass down. 坐下吧你
[1:27:45] I’m here with this Charlie guy. 我和那个叫查理的在这儿呢
[1:27:48] Let me ask him. Are you all right,Charlie? 我来问问他 你还好吧 查理
[1:27:50] I’m fine. 我很好
[1:27:52] He’s okay for now. 他现在很好
[1:27:53] But we need to speak about this tape. 但是我们得谈谈磁带的事
[1:27:55] I hope this is why you’re calling me. 希望你打电话来就是说这个的
[1:27:57] Sure. Sure. 好的 好的
[1:28:03] I like this plan. 我喜欢这个计划
[1:28:05] Hug,hug. Bye,bye. 好的 抱抱 再见
[1:28:07] What’s happening? 发生什么了
[1:28:09] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[1:28:10] Charlie. 查理
[1:28:12] I’d love to sit down with you and explain it all 我想坐下来好好给你解释一下
[1:28:14] like in a fucking James Bond movie 就像007电影里演的那样
[1:28:15] but I get bored so fast. 但是我很容易厌烦
[1:28:17] And I have things to do. 而且我有别的事情做
[1:28:19] Look up. 你看起来糟透了
[1:28:21] Does this hurt? 疼吗
[1:28:55] Gabi,oh,fuck. 加碧 妈的
[1:29:00] The tape? The tape. 带子呢 带子
[1:29:02] I went to the apartment to get the tape and it wasn’t there. 我到公寓去找带子 可是它们都不见了
[1:29:04] I’m sorry. Forget about the tape,Charlie. 对不起 忘了带子的事儿吧 查理
[1:29:06] What? 什么
[1:29:08] Forget about all of it. 忘了这一切吧
[1:29:11] This is the last time you will see me. Do you understand? 这是你最后一次见我 懂吗
[1:29:15] No. No,I fucking don’t understand. 不 我他妈不明白
[1:29:19] Gabi,it’s us. 加碧 这是我们俩之间的事
[1:29:20] There is no us. 我们俩之间什么都没有
[1:29:22] -It’s us,right? -No. -这是我们之间的事 -不
[1:29:24] None of this happened until you came along talking about us. 我们之间没什么 只不过是你来到这儿 一通胡话
[1:29:28] Your mommy dies and you think you can go on a big adventure 你妈妈死了 你就觉得你可以来个大冒险
[1:29:31] to feel something different than what you’re supposed to feel! 去体验什么不一样的狗屁
[1:29:33] No! GabL Gabi,Gabi. 不 加碧 加碧 加碧
[1:29:35] I know you’re confused. I’m fucking confused also. 我知道你很困惑 我也很困惑
[1:29:38] Hey! I’m confused also. But it’s us. 我也很困惑 但这永远都是我们之间的事
[1:29:40] It’s the pearl,right? The rest is oyster. 我们是珍珠 对不 剩下的世界都是河蚌的两个壳
[1:29:45] I belong with Nigel. 我是奈吉尔的人
[1:29:47] You said it was wrong. 你说他和你不合适 你说过他不合适
[1:29:50] You said it was wrong!Wrong is wrong! 错的就是错的
[1:29:52] I was out of my head over my father. 我当时父亲刚过世 头脑不清楚
[1:29:53] No,we are right,us! It was real! 不 你是对的 这是我俩之间的事
[1:29:59] You did not think I could go 你不会认为我真的
[1:30:01] from loving someone like Nigel 会舍弃奈吉尔
[1:30:04] to loving someone like you. 转而来爱你吧
[1:30:13] Go away! 滚开
[1:30:15] Go away,little boy. 滚开 小男孩
[1:30:55] Are you sure Darko understood? 你确定达科明白了
[1:31:00] We meet,we destroy the tape. 我们见了面 销毁了带子
[1:31:05] Life goes on. 生活还要继续
[1:31:15] Did you want some more advice? 你想要更多的建议吗
[1:31:22] No advice. I’m good. 不需要 我很好
[1:31:29] You were a great mom. 你是个很好的妈妈
[1:31:32] Solid B-plus. 最起码是个B+
[1:31:33] B-plus? B+吗
[1:31:36] You bring me all this friggin’ way for a B-plus? 我一路跟着你 你就给我个B+
[1:31:39] I’m joking with you,Mom. You were an A. 我开玩笑的 你是A级好妈妈
[1:31:43] You are an A. 你是个A级好妈妈
[1:31:46] You know what’s funny? 你知道有意思的是什么吗
[1:31:49] When I told you to go to Bucharest, 当我告诉你让你去布加勒斯特
[1:31:51] I meant Budapest. 其实我的意思是布达佩斯
[1:31:54] I got them all mixed up. 我自己也分不清这俩地方
[1:31:57] It’s classic me,right? 我不就是这样的人吗
[1:31:58] It is you. 是的
[1:32:03] I’m so proud of you,Charlie. 我为你骄傲 查理
[1:32:07] I can see you’ve come exactly as far as you needed to go. 你能有现在的经历 我很骄傲
[1:32:17] Not quite. 还没有
[1:32:21] I hope you don’t die,kiddo. 我不希望你送死 儿子
[1:32:25] Yeah,well,if I do,I die for love. 如果必有一死 我宁愿为爱而死
[1:32:30] Pretty fucking cool way to go. 这样也挺酷的
[1:32:46] Charlie! 查理
[1:32:48] -You said everything I said was in your heart. -What? -你说你记得我说过的每句话 -什么
[1:32:51] Everything,I know that means something. 每一句话 我知道你说这话是真心的
[1:33:00] Do you have your gun? Where’s the gun? 你的枪在身上吗 你的枪呢
[1:33:02] I don’t know! I don’t have it here handy! 我不知道 我没看着
[1:33:04] Wish me luck. 祝我好运
[1:33:05] Oh,no,no,no! Charlie! 哦不 查理
[1:34:04] Gabi,Gabi! 加碧 加碧
[1:34:13] Is it true what they say,Charlie? 他们说的是真的吗 查理
[1:34:16] Better to have loved and lost and all that? 爱过 失去过 才不枉此生
[1:34:20] Oh,please… 哦 求你了
[1:34:39] -You think you love me? -Yes. -你觉得你爱我 -是的
[1:35:14] Gabi,Gabi… 加碧 加碧
[1:35:19] Well… 好吧
[1:36:23] Shot poor Charlie for love did you,gorgeous? 你是为了爱才开枪崩了查理的 对不 美人儿
[1:36:35] Charlie! 查理
[1:38:49] Christ! 天啊
2013年

Post navigation

Previous Post: who are you charlie brown(查理·布朗,你是谁)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Charlie St Cloud(查理的生与死查理·圣克劳德)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme