英文名称:Then Came You
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | I’m so sorry, Skye. | 很遗憾 斯凯 |
[00:45] | The tumor just hasn’t responded to the treatment. | 治疗对肿瘤没有产生作用 |
[00:49] | Pretty soon you’ll feel your energy levels drop dramatically, | 你很快会感到自己的精力急剧下降 |
[00:52] | and your mobility will become increasingly restricted. | 你的行动能力会越来越受限 |
[00:56] | I’m afraid it’s about quality of time now. | 恐怕现在你只能尽量提高生命质量了 |
[01:04] | You win some, you lose some. | 有得必有失 |
[03:16] | What’s eating Calvin? | 卡尔文得了什么病 |
[03:17] | He gets his test results tomorrow. | 他的检查报告明天才出来 |
[03:22] | Saw you checking out those Ray-Bans. | 我刚看你在看那些带墨镜的帅哥 |
[03:24] | Right. | 是啊 |
[03:25] | Why do all pilots think that they’re rock stars? | 为什么所有飞行员都以为自己是摇滚明星 |
[03:28] | I heard he wears ’em to bed. You should find out. | 我听说他带墨镜睡觉 你应该了解一下 |
[03:30] | He’s not my type. | 他不是我的菜 |
[03:32] | Girl, I’m starting to believe you don’t have a type. | 妞 我已经开始觉得 没人是你的菜 |
[03:36] | – Lady, need a ride? – No, thanks. | -美女 搭车吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[03:38] | Sorry about my son, his wife’s still breaking him in. | 替我儿子道歉 他老婆还在跟他闹分手 |
[03:42] | Hey, the other boy, he’s a sweetheart. | 我另外一个儿子很甜噢 |
[03:44] | All right. | 行了吧 |
[05:02] | Thank you for sharing, Ann. | 感谢分享 安 |
[05:04] | So, listen, guys, why don’t we try an exercise? | 听着 各位 我们来玩个游戏吧 |
[05:07] | OK, relax. It’s not a test. | 好了 别紧张 这不是测试 |
[05:10] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[05:12] | Now, make a list, all right? | 来 列个清单 好吗 |
[05:14] | Make a list of all the things that you wanna do. | 写出所有你想做的事情 |
[05:16] | All right, let your imaginations run wild. | 放飞你们的想象 |
[05:18] | If you want to scale Everest, then go ahead | 如果你想攀登珠穆朗玛峰 |
[05:20] | and write that down. | 那就把它写下来 |
[05:21] | What if I want to rob a bank? | 那我要是想抢银行呢 |
[05:22] | I can’t say that I approve, | 我不能说我赞成 |
[05:25] | but go ahead and write it down. | 但也直接写下来吧 |
[05:27] | I know a good lawyer. | 我认识一个不错的律师 |
[05:29] | Feel free to inspire each other, OK? | 大家可以互相启发 好吗 |
[05:32] | Use each other for support. | 大家互相支持 |
[05:58] | Nice of you to join us, Skye. | 你能来参加真好 斯凯 |
[06:00] | Well, you know me, Dan. | 你知道我的 丹 |
[06:01] | I’ll be late for my own funeral. | 我连我自己的葬礼都会迟到 |
[06:03] | Yeah, well, you’re more than welcome to stay | 好吧 非常欢迎你来 |
[06:05] | but any repeat of last week’s behavior, | 但要是再有上周那种行为 |
[06:07] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 我就不得不请你离开了 |
[06:09] | I’ll be good as gold. | 我会很乖的 |
[06:10] | All right. | 那就好 |
[06:17] | You’re new. | 你新来的 |
[06:22] | I’m Skye. | 我叫斯凯 |
[06:24] | Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[06:25] | So, what are you doing here, Calvin? | 你在这干嘛呢 卡尔文 |
[06:27] | Some terrible exercise about climbing mountains and shit? | 参加一些讨厌的活动 例如爬山之类的 |
[06:31] | Yeah, actually. | 对 确实 |
[06:33] | Want to copy mine? | 要抄我的吗 |
[06:36] | I’m a little promiscuous when it comes to support groups. | 每次来互助小组我都喜欢招惹别人 |
[06:43] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[06:44] | Sorry, your… face. I… | 抱歉 你的脸 我 |
[06:48] | That was a wink, dummy. | 那是抛媚眼 傻瓜 |
[06:51] | Playtime’s over, get back to work. | 玩笑结束 继续写作业吧 |
[06:59] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[07:00] | I don’t know what to write. | 我不知道写什么 |
[07:02] | Write anything. No one cares. | 随便写 没人在意的 |
[07:04] | You’re dying, remember? | 你要死了 记得吗 |
[07:07] | Just don’t write something cliché, | 别写些老掉牙的就行 |
[07:08] | like “swimming with dolphins”. | 例如 跟海豚游泳 |
[07:10] | And don’t write “Disneyland”. | 还有别写迪士尼乐园 |
[07:11] | I’ve been to Disneyland, it’s shit. | 我去过迪士尼乐园 糟透了 |
[07:12] | Plus, there’s, like, 1,000 dying kids there, | 而且 那里大概有1000个患绝症的小孩 |
[07:14] | so no one treats you special or anything. | 所以没人会对你额外关照 |
[07:16] | Not even Mickey Mouse, | 甚至连米老鼠都不会 |
[07:17] | that’s, like, passé to him, you know? | 对他来说这些都过时了 懂吗 |
[07:20] | You got a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[07:22] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友呢 |
[07:23] | No. | 没有 |
[07:25] | But there’s someone you like, hm? | 但你有喜欢的人 |
[07:28] | Maybe you think about them | 或者你想想他们 |
[07:31] | – when you’re… – Jesus! | -当你 -天啊 |
[07:34] | – Well? – Can you leave me alone, please? | -怎么了 -你能离我远点吗 拜托 |
[07:37] | Just tell me her name, dummy. | 告诉我她的名字就好啦 傻瓜 |
[07:38] | Don’t call me that. | 别那样叫我 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:44] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. | 对不起 我不是有意让你难受的 |
[07:47] | I just get so angry sometimes, you know, I lash out. | 我有时候就是容易生气 对人发飙 |
[07:51] | It’s so unfair, I should have my whole life ahead of me. | 真不公平 我本该有大好前程的 |
[07:57] | I’m screwing with you. Give me that. | 我跟你闹着玩的 给我 |
[08:05] | That’ll do for starters. | 新人的话这样就可以了 |
[08:07] | 问她的名字 跟她约会 | |
[08:12] | Great job today, guys. | 各位 今天做得很棒 |
[08:14] | See you, Calvin. | 再见 卡尔文 |
[08:15] | Thank you, Dan. Thanks again. | 谢谢你 丹 再次感谢 |
[08:19] | Great job. | 非常棒 |
[08:20] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:21] | – How’d it go? – Well, still got cancer. | -怎么样 -照样有癌症啊 |
[08:24] | Yeah, I’m aware. It’s a support group. | 是 我知道 这里是互助小组 |
[08:26] | I know, it’s not voodoo. | 这里不是邪教组织 |
[08:28] | Oh, come on. | 出来啊 |
[08:30] | You’re killing me! | 我服了你了 |
[08:31] | Hey, Calvin. Help a girl out? | 卡尔文 给妹子帮个忙呗 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna be late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[08:35] | Oh, come on, it will just take a second. | 拜托 就一会儿 |
[08:37] | Just, you know, push it or something. | 只要推一下就行了 |
[08:45] | Not like that. | 不是这样吧 |
[08:47] | Come on, put some hurt on it! | 快 给它点颜色瞧瞧 |
[08:53] | Yay! Go, Calvin! | 行啊 卡尔文 |
[08:58] | Want one? | 来一个吗 |
[09:01] | Sucks, huh? | 糟透了 是吧 |
[09:03] | The big “C”. | 癌症 |
[09:05] | They’ve run out of stages for me now, what about you? | 我的治疗已经到头了 你呢 |
[09:08] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[09:14] | Hey, you dropped this. | 你掉东西了 |
[09:36] | I thought I felt something. | 我刚刚感到了一点异样 |
[09:54] | There’s nothing wrong with you, Calvin. | 你没有任何毛病 卡尔文 |
[09:57] | I just don’t know how many more ways to say it. | 我不知道已经说了多少遍了 |
[09:59] | Well, what about my symptoms? | 那我的症状怎么解释 |
[10:01] | You say that you experience pain, discomfort, | 你说你感到疼痛 不舒服 |
[10:04] | and I believe you, | 我相信你 |
[10:05] | but that’s not indicative of cancer. | 但那不代表有癌症 |
[10:07] | OK, and what about my mole? | 好 那我的痣呢 |
[10:09] | It’s the same size that it was last week. | 它的大小跟上周一样 |
[10:11] | Then maybe we should do more tests, just to be sure. | 那或许我们应该再做点检查 保险起见 |
[10:14] | There aren’t any more tests. | 没有可以做的检查了 |
[10:15] | Your health issues aren’t physical. | 你的健康问题不在于身体 |
[10:18] | I thought sending you to that support group | 我以为让你参加互助小组 |
[10:20] | would give you a bit of perspective. | 或许能让你有点改观 |
[10:23] | I’m not making this up. | 我没有瞎编 |
[10:25] | All right? | 好吧 |
[10:27] | – Calvin… – I’m not a hypochondriac. | -卡尔文 -我没有怀疑症 |
[10:30] | Your symptoms journal? | 你的症状日记 |
[11:39] | That was you, right? With your dad and your brother? | 上次是你吧 跟你爸爸和哥哥一起 |
[11:45] | Sorry about that. | 上次真不好意思 |
[11:47] | I know all about it. | 我理解的 |
[11:50] | I have four… brothers. | 我有四个兄弟 |
[11:52] | – Back in Ohio. – Cool. | -在俄亥俄州 -挺好的 |
[11:55] | You’ve obviously never been to Ohio. | 显然你从来没去过俄亥俄州 |
[11:59] | I don’t travel much. | 我不太旅行 |
[12:01] | You work at an airport. | 你在机场工作 |
[12:02] | I’ve never flown. | 我从来没坐过飞机 |
[12:04] | What? Really? | 什么 真的假的 |
[12:06] | I… How is that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[12:10] | You, my friend, are a disgrace to the aviation industry. | 我的朋友 你就是航空业的耻辱 |
[12:16] | So, what do you write in there? | 你那里面写了什么 |
[12:19] | Oh, um, stuff, you know. | 就写了点东西 |
[12:22] | Sounds like a bestseller. | 听起来像本畅销书 |
[12:26] | Calvin Lewis to the information desk. | 卡尔文·路易斯 请到咨询台 |
[12:29] | Calvin Lewis to the information desk. | 卡尔文·路易斯 请到咨询台 |
[12:30] | – That’s me. – Guess you should go then. | -在叫我 -看来你得走了 |
[12:34] | I’m Izzy. | 我叫伊兹 |
[12:41] | Ok. | 好了 |
[12:43] | See ya. | 拜拜 |
[12:58] | Hi, I’m Calvin Lewis. | 你好 我是卡尔文·路易斯 |
[13:04] | – Hi, Calvin! – Hi. | -你好 卡尔文 -你好 |
[13:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[13:09] | Oh, you dropped this at the meeting. | 你开会时掉了这个 |
[13:10] | Oh, you have another one. | 原来你还有一个 |
[13:12] | Do you not have, like, school? | 你不用上学的吗 |
[13:13] | Is this your ride? | 这是你的车吗 |
[13:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:16] | – Can I take it for a spin? – No. | -我能坐它转一圈吗 -不行 |
[13:17] | – Please? – No. | -求你了 -不行 |
[13:19] | But I’m dying. | 可是我要死了唉 |
[13:20] | OK, it’s not insured for civilians, so… | 行吧 但它保险不覆盖非职员 所以 |
[13:23] | Civilians? Oh, come on, I’m not gonna sue. | 非职员吗 得了吧 我又不会起诉 |
[13:26] | – Cross my heart and hope to… – Skye. | -我发誓 我希望 -斯凯 |
[13:27] | So, are you one of these guys | 所以你和那些人是一伙的吗 |
[13:29] | that’s always going on strike and breaking people’s stuff? | 那些经常罢工 摔坏别人行李的人 |
[13:33] | No. | 不是 |
[13:34] | Have you ever gone through someone’s luggage? | 你检查过别人的行李吗 |
[13:37] | What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever found? | 你发现过的最古怪的东西是什么 |
[13:39] | I bet you’ve found some filthy things, haven’t you? | 我打赌你肯定查到过恶心的东西 对吧 |
[13:41] | Go on, you can tell me | 说呀 告诉我嘛 |
[13:42] | I’m really good at keeping secrets. | 我真的很擅长保守秘密 |
[13:43] | I’m about to go on shift, so… | 我要去轮班了 |
[13:45] | Oh, amazing, I will come with. | 太棒了 我跟你一起去 |
[13:46] | What? No, I’m… | 什么 不行 我 |
[13:49] | Is that a goldfish? | 那是一只金鱼吗 |
[13:52] | Yeah, he’s for you. | 是啊 送给你的 |
[13:54] | This is Boris. | 它叫博里斯 |
[13:55] | But you can call him whatever you want | 但你想叫它什么就叫什么 |
[13:57] | because, you know, the whole three second memory thing. | 因为 你懂的 三秒记忆 |
[13:59] | Oh, my God. Um… | 我的天啊 |
[14:01] | Why are you here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[14:04] | You are just as bad as Boris. | 你的记性跟博里斯一样差劲唉 |
[14:06] | I’m here to return your ID. | 我来还你工作证啊 |
[14:08] | OK. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[14:10] | Um… now, could you please go? | 那现在可以拜托你离开了吗 |
[14:14] | I mean, I could. | 我本来可以走的 |
[14:18] | Look, I’m sorry to be blunt, OK? | 我有点鲁莽了 对不起 |
[14:20] | It’s just the way I am. | 我就是这个样子 |
[14:22] | But if you’re gonna beat this thing, | 但如果你要战胜病魔的话 |
[14:23] | you’re gonna have to grow a pair. | 你还是得有种一点 |
[14:25] | You don’t have cancer of the balls, do you? | 你没得睪丸癌吧 |
[14:26] | Because that would make me kind of a dick. | 因为这样的话 我说这话就像个混蛋了 |
[14:28] | – No, I do not have… – Oh, thank God. | -不 我没有 -谢天谢地 |
[14:30] | OK, so we start tomorrow. | 好 那我们明天就开始 |
[14:33] | – Start what? – My to-die list. | -开始什么 -我的遗愿清单 |
[14:36] | It’s like a bucket list but not as lame. | 有点像人生目标 但没那么无聊 |
[14:38] | Don’t worry, I’m not gonna drag you to Amsterdam. | 别担心 我不会拉着你去阿姆斯特丹的 |
[14:40] | – I’ve got work tomorrow, so… – Play the cancer card. | -我明天要上班 -你就打打癌症牌嘛 |
[14:43] | Cancer card? | 癌症牌 |
[14:46] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症呢 |
[14:49] | Sometimes they give you money. | 有时候他们会给我钱的 |
[14:51] | So what do you say? | 你觉得怎样 |
[14:53] | Are you down or are you down? Mm! Let’s do this. | 你是来呢 还是来呢 来嘛 |
[14:58] | I’ll meet you at the fountain at four. | 我4点在喷泉跟你碰头 |
[15:00] | Take good care of Boris! | 照顾好博里斯喔 |
[15:05] | So, Lucy, seriously, what do you think? | 露茜 说真的 你怎么看 |
[15:08] | On time, week early, week late? | 准时 提前一周 还是晚一周 |
[15:10] | No, no, no, no, just pick a day. Pick a day. | 不不不 就选一天吧 选一天 |
[15:13] | Wait, what are you guys doing? | 等一下 你们在搞什么 |
[15:15] | It’s a gentleman’s bet. | 这是绅士之间的打赌 |
[15:16] | Just trying to get a gauge. | 就是想买个计量器 |
[15:18] | OK. The baby’s gonna come when it’s gonna come, Bob. | 好了 宝宝该来就会来的 鲍勃 |
[15:22] | OK, well, just so you know, | 好吧 你知道吧 |
[15:23] | these Lewis boys all came late. | 路易斯家的几个男孩都来得比预产期晚 |
[15:25] | Isn’t that right, Ellen? | 没错吧 艾伦 |
[15:32] | So, you gonna head back to college next year? | 那你明年要回去读大学吗 |
[15:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:37] | Haven’t really thought about it. | 还没认真考虑过 |
[15:39] | Figured after six months at the airport, you’d be running back. | 还以为在机场做个半年 你就会逃回去 |
[15:42] | You know, I don’t mind working there. | 其实 我不介意在那儿工作 |
[15:45] | Twelve hour shifts, back-breaking labor? | 12小时轮班制 累死累活的苦力活 |
[15:47] | Yeah, what’s not to like? | 有啥不喜欢的 |
[15:48] | All right, take it easy. | 行了 淡定 |
[15:50] | How’s that working out for ya? | 你怎么就受得了呢 |
[15:52] | You can stay here as long as you like. | 你想在这待多久都可以 |
[15:54] | His tests came back clean. Leave him alone. | -他检查结果没事啊 -放过他吧 |
[15:56] | No, no, no, you just spent money that you don’t have, | 不 你本来就没钱 还花钱 |
[15:59] | testing for something that he never had. | 去他给检查本来就没有的病 |
[16:02] | Thanks for dinner. | 我吃饱了 |
[16:16] | Ashley, please tell me Will is coming to your party. | 阿什莉 请告诉我威尔会来你的派对 |
[16:20] | Did someone say “party”? | 是谁说有派对的呀 |
[16:22] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[16:25] | You look like you seen a ghost. | 你们看着像见鬼了 |
[16:28] | Just haven’t seen you around lately. | 只是最近没怎么看见你 |
[16:30] | Been busy. | 挺忙的 |
[16:32] | Who knew dying could be so time-consuming? | 谁知道等死也挺费时间的 |
[16:35] | So… we’ve gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[16:39] | You coming, Ashley? | 一起吗 阿什莉 |
[16:41] | I’ll catch up with you guys. | 你们先走 我很快就来 |
[16:42] | OK. See you, Skye. | 再见 斯凯 |
[16:49] | So, I’m having a party this weekend. | 我周末要办个派对 |
[16:52] | Cool. | 挺好的 |
[16:53] | You should come. | 你来吧 |
[16:54] | If I have the time, sure. | 如果我有空的话 好啊 |
[16:56] | Cool. | 好 |
[17:00] | I should catch up with them. | 我得去追上他们了 |
[17:04] | Right. Bye. | 再见 |
[17:12] | I thought we were meeting by the fountain. | 我以为我们要在喷泉碰头呢 |
[17:15] | You came. | 你来了 |
[17:17] | – You OK? – I have cancer. | -你还好吗 -我是癌症患者 |
[17:19] | Right… about that… | 我知道 关于这个 |
[17:22] | – Less talk, more shopping. – OK. | -少说多买 -好吧 |
[17:25] | You know, it’s kinda creepy that you’re hanging out | 你知道吗 在女士更衣间外面晃荡 |
[17:27] | outside the ladies’ changing room. | 其实是有点奇怪的 |
[17:32] | I’m fine. | 一切正常 |
[17:36] | So, how long you been in the States? | 你来美国多久了 |
[17:39] | Dad moved us here when I was ten. | 十岁就跟着我爸搬来了 |
[17:43] | You at Kingston High? | 你是金士顿高中的吗 |
[17:44] | East Kingston. | 东金士顿 |
[17:46] | Go Bluebirds | 加油 蓝鸟队 |
[17:48] | Skye, you know, | 斯凯 我 |
[17:50] | – something I should tell you – Let’s go. | -我有些事应该告诉你 -走吧 |
[17:53] | The kind of support group thing we were at? | 我们参加的那个互助小组 |
[17:56] | – Can you run in those shoes? – I don’t…What? | -你穿这双鞋能跑吗 -我没 什么 |
[17:59] | Never mind. Hold this. | 不管了 拿着这个 |
[18:01] | What’s in it? Skye. | 里面是什么 斯凯 |
[18:04] | Run! | 快跑 |
[18:06] | Run? | 跑 |
[18:16] | Doesn’t even match. | 根本都不搭 |
[18:19] | That is some stone cold pervert 101 shit right there. | 这家伙是个冷血的变态 |
[18:22] | Wait a minute. I knew I recognized you, | 等等 我好像认出你了 |
[18:26] | I never forget a face. | 我对人过目不忘 |
[18:28] | This guy goes to my old man’s cancer support group. | 这家伙参加了我爸那个癌症互助小组 |
[18:31] | No shit. | 不会吧 |
[18:32] | Oh, new meds, right? | 所以这是你的新疗法吗 |
[18:35] | When my old man’s medications change, | 我爸病情变化的时候 |
[18:37] | he goes batshit crazy too. | 也是疯得不行 |
[18:38] | Come on, you should have said something. | 拜托 你倒是说句话呀 |
[18:40] | All right, get up, boy, you’re OK. | 好了好了 起来孩子 你没事了 |
[18:42] | All right, not your fault. | 好了 这不是你的错 |
[18:44] | Not your fault. OK, case closed. | 不是你的错 好了 结案 |
[18:50] | You fight this shit, you hear me? | 好好活着 听到没 |
[19:01] | That was so balls-out amazing! | 这太他妈神奇了 |
[19:03] | – You get off me! – They full on tasered you! | -你起开 -他们完全被你迷惑了 |
[19:05] | I can’t believe that wasn’t on my list! | 真不敢相信 我怎么没写到清单上 |
[19:07] | You set me up! | 你陷害我 |
[19:08] | I told you to run. | 我让你跑了呀 |
[19:09] | I could have been arrested! | 我差点就进去了 |
[19:10] | And I could have lived to 102. | 那我也一样会被抓 |
[19:12] | You stole some shit, you got away with it. | 你偷完东西又侥幸逃脱 |
[19:15] | Just enjoy the moment. | 多刺激啊 |
[19:16] | OK, so you got tasered. | 就算你被耍了 |
[19:18] | And pissed yourself? Eww. | 生气了 |
[19:22] | But you did something you’ve never done before. | 但你做了从未做过的事 |
[19:24] | Doesn’t that feel good? | 感觉不好吗 |
[19:25] | Admit it, it’s a rush. | 承认吧 感觉跟嗑大了一样 |
[19:28] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[19:31] | Feel that? | 感受到了吗 |
[19:32] | Do you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[19:34] | – Yes. – What does that mean? | -是 -这说明了什么 |
[19:36] | Means I’m alive. | 说明我还活着 |
[19:37] | No, Calvin, it means you’re a pussy. | 不 卡尔文 这说明你是个小奶猫 |
[19:40] | How do you expect to beat a lie detector test | 你连心跳都控制不好 |
[19:42] | if you can’t regulate your heartbeat? | 怎么能瞒得过测谎仪呢 |
[19:44] | Why would I need to beat a lie detector? | 为啥我要瞒过测谎仪 |
[19:46] | Because it’s on the list, dummy. | 因为这在清单上 傻瓜 |
[19:49] | I give up. | 我放弃你了 |
[19:51] | I used to think you were cool, Calvin, but you’re not. | 卡尔文 我还以为你很酷 我看错了 |
[19:54] | Don’t ever call me again. | 别再给我打电话了 |
[19:56] | I don’t even have your number. | 我连你电话都没有好吗 |
[19:58] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 叫住我 叫住我 叫住我 叫住我 |
[19:59] | Skye, wait! | 斯凯 等等 |
[20:04] | What else is on your list? | 你清单上还有什么 |
[22:04] | So did you ask what’s-her-name out | 那你叫那个妹子 |
[22:05] | on a date yet? | 出来约会了吗 |
[22:06] | No. | 没有 |
[22:07] | Does what’s-her-name have a name? | 那个妹子叫啥 |
[22:09] | Izzy. | 伊兹 |
[22:10] | Izzy, Izzy, Izzy, Calvin’s getting busy. | 伊兹 伊兹 伊兹 卡尔文爱她的风姿 |
[22:13] | Is she here, can I meet her? | 她在这吗 我能见她吗 |
[22:15] | No. | 不行 |
[22:16] | Skye, I need to tell you something. | 斯凯 我得跟你说点事 |
[22:18] | You’re a virgin, I know. | 你还是个处男 我知道 |
[22:19] | I’m not a virgin. | 我不是处男 |
[22:21] | – Really? – What? | -真的吗 -怎么了 |
[22:22] | I…I’m just surprised. You kinda have that aura. | 我就是有点惊讶 你不像是那种人 |
[22:25] | Now can you be serious about something? | 现在能认真谈点事了吗 |
[22:27] | I can be serious about finding Izzy. | 我在认真地寻找伊兹啊 |
[22:29] | Get off the road! | 别挡着道 |
[22:33] | Girl, you didn’t even take any selfies. | 妹子 你一张自拍都没有呀 |
[22:34] | And where are the hot boys? | 也没有性感小伙的照片 |
[22:36] | Unlike you, I actually care what’s on the inside. | 我不像你 我更注重内在美 |
[22:42] | Do you think she’s too cool for me? | 你觉得她跟我般配吗 |
[22:45] | She’s too everything for you. | 绝对般配 |
[22:48] | Ooh! Now’s your chance! | 你机会来了 |
[22:50] | Drive up there and whisk her away. | 把车开过去 把她带走 |
[22:53] | Do I have to do everything? | 还得我亲自出马么 |
[22:55] | No, Skye. | 斯凯 别去 |
[23:35] | I don’t know if I should give this to you. | 我不知道要不要把这个给你 |
[23:37] | She’s so out of your league. | 她跟你一个天上 一个地下 |
[23:39] | Fine. I can just ask her out whenever I want, | 没事 我要是想的话随时可以约她出去 |
[23:42] | I see her all the time. | 我一天到晚都能见到她 |
[23:45] | What if she says no? | 那她要是拒绝呢 |
[23:53] | When you call her, ask her what she’s wearing. | 你给她打电话的时候 问问她的穿着 |
[23:55] | Girls like that. | 女孩子喜欢这样的 |
[23:59] | Hey– Hey, Izzy. | 伊兹 |
[24:00] | It’s Calvin. | 我是卡尔文 |
[24:02] | Hey. Hey, Izzy. | 伊兹 |
[24:04] | Hey, Izzy, what are you wearing? | 伊兹 你现在穿着什么 |
[24:07] | Hello, Izzy. Creepy. | 你好 伊兹 不自然 |
[24:11] | I’m Calvin. Sup, Izzy? It’s Cal. | 我是卡尔文 你好呀 伊兹 我是卡尔 |
[24:14] | It’s Cal. | 我是卡尔 |
[24:16] | What’s up, Iz? It’s Calvin. | 你好吗 伊丝 我是卡尔文 |
[24:20] | – Hey, Izzy. It’s Cal – Hello. | -伊兹 我是卡尔 -您好 |
[24:23] | Thank you for calling Albany Flight School. | 感谢您致电阿尔巴尼航空学校 |
[24:25] | For information on becoming a flight attendant, | 若需咨询空服人员培训信息 |
[24:27] | please leave your name, number and a detailed message. | 请留下您的姓名 电话和详细信息 |
[24:30] | Thank you and have a nice day. | 感谢您的来电 祝您生活愉快 |
[24:39] | Sorry, I’m… | 抱歉 我是 |
[24:42] | I’m Calvin, Skye’s friend. | 我是卡尔文 斯凯的朋友 |
[24:50] | Why was he dressed as a ghost? | 他为啥要打扮成一个幽灵 |
[24:53] | – What are you doing? – Oh, my God. | -你们在干嘛 -天啊 |
[24:56] | What? | 咋啦 |
[24:59] | You look grown up. | 你看起来成熟了不少 |
[25:01] | – Thanks. – Skye, who’s Calvin? | -谢谢 -斯凯 卡尔文是谁 |
[25:05] | Calvin’s here. Why didn’t you say? | 卡尔文来了啊 你怎么不早说 |
[25:07] | Wait, why do you look grown-up? | 等等 你为啥打扮得这么成熟 |
[25:09] | Ashley’s having a party, old friends are gonna be there. | 阿什莉搞了个派对 都是些老朋友 |
[25:12] | Um, but so are parents, so, you know, lame. | 有些父母也去 所以 可能有点无聊 |
[25:14] | You’re going to a party. | 你要去参加派对 |
[25:16] | Yeah, Calvin’s bringing me. | 对 跟卡尔文一起 |
[25:17] | And who’s Calvin? | 那卡尔文是谁 |
[25:19] | Don’t worry, we won’t be late. | 别担心 我们不会回来太晚 |
[25:20] | Skye. Your mum asked you a question. | 斯凯 你妈在问你问题 |
[25:24] | – Who’s Calvin? – Who’s Calvin? | -卡尔文是谁 -卡尔文是谁 |
[25:25] | From my support group. | 我在互助小组认识的 |
[25:37] | I can’t believe this wasn’t on my list. | 难以置信 我竟然没把这个写在清单上 |
[25:40] | Did you steal it? | 你偷的么 |
[25:41] | Let’s just say I know a guy. | 这是我从朋友那借的 |
[25:46] | – What? – I know people. | -什么 -我也有朋友呀 |
[25:48] | And, hey, I thought you said this was a costume party. | 并且 我以为你说的是化装舞会 |
[25:51] | Oh, it is. I just, I didn’t think my parents | 就是化装舞会 我只是没想到 |
[25:53] | would approve of mine. | 我爸妈能放我走 |
[25:55] | – Should I be worried? -When are you not? | -我该担心吗 -你什么时候不担心来着 |
[25:59] | Watch it, you’re swerving all over the place. | 专心点 你一直在打弯 |
[26:01] | OK, I’m not swerving. | 好 但我没打弯 |
[26:03] | This is swerving. | 这才叫打弯 |
[26:10] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:13] | Ruh-ro, maybe not the best time | 卡尔文 你今晚出门 |
[26:15] | to come out of your shell, Calvin. | 可能没看黄历 |
[26:17] | Think we can outrun them? | 你觉得我们能甩掉他们么 |
[26:19] | Stop, just stop, just stop. | 停车 停车 |
[26:24] | – License and registration, sir? – Yeah. | -先生 请出示证件 -好的 |
[26:27] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[26:29] | Man, this is a nice rig. What is this, custom? | 老弟 这车可以啊 这是啥 戏服么 |
[26:32] | Jesus H. Christ, it is you. How you been, man? | 天啊 是你 你还好吗 老弟 |
[26:37] | Are you still fighting back? | 你还在跟癌症做斗争吗 |
[26:39] | Hang on, you were at the support group too. | 等等 你当时也在那个互助小组 |
[26:44] | No, for real? | 不是吧 真的吗 |
[26:46] | Straight up and down. | 完全正确 |
[26:49] | No, I’m good, I’m good, I’m gonna… | 我没事 我没事 我就是 |
[26:51] | Um… Whoa! Fuck cancer! | 该死的癌症 |
[26:54] | I’m gonna walk this off, you kids have a good night. | 我就当没看见 你俩玩得开心 |
[26:56] | All right. Hey, bro, you need anything, | 老弟 如果你有什么需要 |
[27:00] | anything, you give your boy a holler, all right? | 任何需要 你就吱我一声 好吗 |
[27:06] | We confiscated some high-grade icky, | 我们没收了一点高纯度的大麻 |
[27:09] | would you like some, sweetie? | 你俩要来点吗 宝贝 |
[27:11] | You know, he’s– We’re driving. | 他得 我们得开车 |
[27:13] | No. I’m driving. | 不用了 我得开车 |
[27:14] | Oh, right. Sorry. I’m here for you, bro. | 对哦 抱歉 有事随时找我 老弟 |
[27:19] | Just a call away. | 打个电话就行 |
[27:22] | Holy shit, Calvin, we’ve got the cops on speed dial. | 卡尔文 咱俩有警察的私人号码了 |
[27:27] | So, I called Izzy. | 我给伊兹打过电话了 |
[27:28] | Oh, yeah? How did that go? | 是么 聊得怎么样 |
[27:30] | Look alive! | 很热闹嘛 |
[27:36] | Skye, you said people were getting dressed up. | 斯凯 你不是说这是个化装舞会吗 |
[27:38] | Oh, dear Calvin, always with the negativity. | 亲爱的卡尔文 你总这么消极 |
[27:42] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[27:44] | Skye, hold up. | 斯凯 等等 |
[27:47] | What up, bitches? Death’s in the house! | 怎么样 贱人们 死神来啦 |
[27:50] | Skye, hey. | 斯凯 |
[27:53] | How’d you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[27:54] | So are you drinking tonight? | 你今晚是来喝酒的吗 |
[27:57] | Or are you all, like, super medicated and shit? | 还是 你已经嗑嗨了 |
[28:04] | Yeah, I’m drinking. | 对 我来喝酒的 |
[28:09] | Yeah! Chug, chug, chug! | 干 干 干 |
[28:50] | This song, come on! | 这首歌 来呀 |
[30:08] | I’m fine. | 我还行 |
[30:12] | Oh, my God. I so thought you didn’t want to talk to me. | 天呐 我还以为 你不想跟我说话了 |
[30:16] | No, I thought that you were avoiding me. | 没啊 我以为是你想躲我 |
[30:20] | No. | 哪有 |
[30:22] | – I missed you so much. – I missed you, too. | -我好想你 -我也想你 |
[30:29] | Oh, my god. Are you OK? | 你还好么 |
[30:31] | I’m-I’m fine. | 没事儿 |
[30:34] | I think that’s my cue to go back in. | 我把它当成老天让我回归的暗示 |
[30:36] | OK, yeah. | 对 是这样 |
[30:53] | Skye, Skye, we gotta go. | 斯凯 我们得走了 |
[30:55] | Oh, but I’m having so much fun. | 但我玩得好开心啊 |
[30:57] | Please, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[30:58] | Come on. Skye. | 走嘛 斯凯 |
[31:07] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[31:22] | Skye, get in the car. | 斯凯 上车 |
[31:24] | Stranger danger! | 非礼啊 |
[31:26] | – Stranger danger! – Can you keep your voice down? | -非礼啊 -你能不能小点声 |
[31:28] | Stranger danger. | 非礼啊 |
[31:30] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[31:32] | Ashley knows how much I like him. | 阿什莉知道我有多喜欢他 |
[31:35] | Skye, please. | 斯凯 求你了 |
[31:37] | Your parents are gonna kill me. | 你爸妈会杀了我的 |
[31:39] | I don’t feel so good. | 我觉得很难受 |
[31:42] | Are you…? No, don’t, don’t! | 你是不是要 别 别 |
[31:53] | – Hey, Bob. – Hi, girl. How you feeling? | -鲍勃 -美女 你还好吗 |
[31:58] | You wanna hop up front? | 想坐前面来吗 |
[32:00] | I’m good. | 不用 |
[32:01] | Okay. Hey. | 好 走了 |
[32:21] | Hey, Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[32:23] | – Skye. – Back from the dead. | -斯凯 -活过来了 |
[32:27] | – Are you OK? – No thanks to you. | -你还好吗 -不好 我可得谢谢你 |
[32:29] | “Come to the party”, you said. “It’ll be fun.” | 你说的 一起去派对吧 很好玩的 |
[32:32] | – No, you invited me. – Tomato, tomahto. | -不 你邀请的我好吗 -都一样 |
[32:38] | Are your parents mad at me? | 你爸妈有没有生我的气 |
[32:40] | You left me on the porch and ran away. | 你把我扔在门口 然后跑了 |
[32:43] | You completely bailed on me, man. | 你完全把我抛下了 老弟 |
[32:45] | Well, you shouldn’t have put me in that position, Skye. | 你不该给我制造这种状况的 斯凯 |
[32:47] | Do you know how worried I was? | 你知道我有多担心你吗 |
[32:49] | No, Calvin, I must have missed your calls. | 不知道 卡尔文 我可能漏接电话了 |
[32:52] | Is this a game to you? | 这对你来说是游戏吗 |
[32:53] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[32:55] | You can’t keep pulling that on me. | 你不能一直拿这个来搪塞我 |
[32:56] | No, Calvin, I mean I’m dying. | 不是 卡尔文 我要死了唉 |
[32:59] | What am I supposed to do, curl up in a ball and cry? | 我应该怎么做 缩成一团哭吗 |
[33:02] | I’ve done that, all right? I just– | 我早干过了 好吗 我就是 |
[33:04] | I wanted to have some fun. I’m sorry I ruined your life. | 我就想找点乐子 抱歉我毁了你的生活 |
[33:07] | I mean, you were doing great before I came along. | 我是说 认识我之前你过得好好的 |
[33:10] | Hey, guys. | 你们俩 |
[33:13] | – Izzy. – Hey, girlfriend. | -伊兹 -小女朋友 |
[33:16] | – What’s up? – Did you call that number? | -你好吗 -你打那个电话了吗 |
[33:18] | They’re sending out the information. | 他们给的信息很全面 |
[33:20] | I think you’ll be a great flight attendant someday. | 我认为你终有一天会成为一个好空姐 |
[33:23] | Maybe you can even get your brother to fly with you. | 你甚至可以带着你兄弟一起飞 |
[33:25] | – Brother? – That’s the dream. | -兄弟 -那可是我的梦想 |
[33:27] | – Join us, sit down. – Skye. | -跟我们坐会儿吧 -斯凯 |
[33:30] | I really should get going. | 我真得走了 |
[33:32] | Boyfriend waiting for you? | 男朋友在等你吗 |
[33:33] | No, no, no boyfriend. | 不 不是 没有男朋友 |
[33:39] | Well, what are you waiting for? Pull up a pew. | 那你急什么 坐会儿呗 |
[33:42] | OK. Just for a second maybe. | 好吧 那就一小会儿 |
[33:45] | Have you tried these muffins? They are to die for. | 你吃过这种松饼不 尝尝 超好吃 |
[33:49] | – Um… OK. – So, Izzy. | -好吧 -伊兹 |
[33:52] | I’ve got this dilemma. | 我现在进退两难 |
[33:55] | There’s, like, this boy that I really like | 有一个我特别喜欢的男孩 |
[33:58] | and I want to go on a date with him, like, so bad, | 我超级想和他约会 |
[34:01] | but our parents are being all psychotically parental about it. | 但是我们的父母对此很抓狂 |
[34:04] | Anyway, long story short, | 总之 长话短说 |
[34:06] | I can’t go without a chaperone. | 我需要有人陪我去 |
[34:08] | So I came here to beg my big brother to help his sister out. | 所以我过来求我的哥哥帮他妹妹一把 |
[34:13] | Calvin here thinks it’s way too late | 卡尔文觉得现在去找别人 |
[34:16] | to ask someone and– Oh, my God. | 已经晚了 天哪 |
[34:19] | – You guys should go together. – Skye. | -你们两个一起去吧 -斯凯 |
[34:22] | Not like a “date” date, that would be weird, | 不是所谓的约会 那样会很奇怪 |
[34:24] | you guys just met, | 你们俩才刚认识 |
[34:25] | but, FYI, if you wanted to, like, | 但是 仅供参考 如果你们想 |
[34:26] | you could totally pull that off. | 你俩肯定能成 |
[34:29] | Just go, you know, as colleagues. | 就当是同事之间小聚一下 |
[34:30] | We’re not exactly “colleagues”. | 严格来说我们不是同事 |
[34:33] | Aren’t we all colleagues, though? | 不过我们不都是同事吗 |
[34:35] | You know, like when you really think about it? | 如果你认真想一想的话 |
[34:42] | Please? Please? – Well– | -求你了 求你了 -这 |
[34:43] | Please, please, please, please, please, please? | 求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[34:46] | Oh, I would love to help, | 我很愿意帮忙 |
[34:48] | but I’ve had a crazy week and I just… | 但是我这周太忙了 我只是 |
[34:50] | What did I say? | 我说错啥了 |
[34:55] | There’s no way she could have known. | 她不可能了解的 |
[34:57] | Known what? | 了解什么 |
[35:00] | You tell her. | 你告诉她 |
[35:03] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[35:07] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[35:11] | It’s a rare strand, I don’t have much time left. | 很罕见的一种 我没有多少时间了 |
[35:14] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[35:17] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你不需要说什么 |
[35:20] | Just come to the movies with us. | 跟我们一起去看电影吧 |
[35:27] | What just happened? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[35:30] | Thank you for choosing Starlight Cinema | 感谢您选择星光影城 |
[35:32] | You look nice out of uniform. | 你不穿制服很好看 |
[35:35] | I don’t look nice in uniform? | 我穿制服不好看吗 |
[35:37] | Well, no. I mean, I didn’t, I… | 不 我是说 我没有 我 |
[35:41] | Please silence your cell phones | 请将您的手机调至静音 |
[35:43] | and refrain from texting during the movie. | 在播放过程中不要收发短信 |
[35:46] | Maybe you should try Skye again. | 也许你应该再和斯凯试试 |
[35:48] | She does stuff like this all the time. | 她总是干这种事 |
[35:51] | Like pretend she’s your sister? | 假装她是你妹妹吗 |
[35:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:57] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[35:59] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 我肯定她没事 |
[36:02] | But she really is sick, right? | 但她是真的病了 对吧 |
[36:04] | Yeah, um, we met at some cancer support group. | 是的 我们是在癌症互助小组认识的 |
[36:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[36:11] | I had no idea. – No, I– | -我不知道 -不 我 |
[36:14] | Yo, yo, yo, make some room for your girl Skye. | 给斯凯妹子腾点儿地方 |
[36:17] | What up, peeps? Miss me? | 怎么样 伙计们 想我了吗 |
[36:19] | – Jig is up, Skye. – Bollocks. | -你完了 斯凯 -该死 |
[36:22] | – You’re late. – Shh, it’s starting. | -你迟到了 -电影开始了 |
[36:34] | A little thank you would be nice. | 你可以说句谢谢 |
[36:36] | What, for ruining my chances with Izzy? | 谢啥 谢你毁了我和伊兹的机会吗 |
[36:38] | Oh, come on, I set you guys up. | 拜托 我撮合你们 |
[36:39] | I’m like a postmodern Cupid. | 我就像一个后现代的丘比特 |
[36:41] | She thinks I have cancer! | 她以为我得了癌症 |
[36:42] | – So? – Well, Skye, I don’t. | -所以呢 -斯凯 我没有 |
[36:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:46] | What? | 什么 |
[36:47] | I overheard you talking with Dan. | 我无意中听到你和丹说话 |
[36:49] | And you didn’t say anything? | 然后你什么都没说 |
[36:51] | You’re the one pretending to have cancer. | 你才是那个假装得了癌症的人 |
[36:53] | – Oh, no, no, I never said– Anything? | -不 不 我从没说过 -什么 |
[36:55] | – I tried to tell you. – Right. | -我尝试过告诉你 -是吗 |
[36:58] | Congrats, it must be real nice having a clean bill of health. | 恭喜 身体健康一定很好吧 |
[37:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[37:05] | – Home. – No. | -回家 -不行 |
[37:07] | No, Skye, you’re the one who came to me. | 不行 斯凯 是你来找的我 |
[37:10] | – My bad. – No, I wanna know why. | -我的错 -不 我想知道为什么 |
[37:12] | – Just leave me alone. – Tell me why. | -别管我 -告诉我为什么 |
[37:13] | Because it’s on the list, OK? | 因为它在清单上 好吗 |
[37:16] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[37:17] | What? | 什么 |
[37:20] | “Punch someone in the face”? | 打一个人的脸 |
[37:21] | No, help a sad case. | 不 帮助一个伤心的人 |
[37:23] | Wow. Thanks. | 真是谢谢了 |
[37:27] | Before I got sick, I was just waiting for my life to start. | 在生病之前 我只是在等待生活的开始 |
[37:31] | Turns out, life doesn’t work that way. | 事实证明 生活不是这样的 |
[37:33] | I thought maybe I could help you see that. | 我想也许我能帮你明白这一点 |
[37:35] | I didn’t ask for your help. | 我没有让你来帮我 |
[37:37] | Friends don’t wait to be asked. | 朋友不会等着你来找的 |
[37:40] | You know, I actually liked you. | 你知道吗 我其实很喜欢你 |
[37:42] | I mean, sure, | 我是说 当然 |
[37:43] | you’re hung up and weird, | 你有喜欢的人了 性格也很奇怪 |
[37:45] | and if I had a single other friend in the entire world, | 如果我在世界上还有另外一个朋友 |
[37:48] | I’d probably have nothing to do with you. | 我可能根本不会和你有什么瓜葛 |
[37:51] | But as messed up as that is, I liked you. | 但尽管如此 我还是喜欢你 |
[37:53] | I thought you liked me too. | 我以为你也喜欢我 |
[37:57] | Skye, I d– I do! | 斯凯 我 我喜欢你 |
[38:00] | – I want to be your friend. – Why? | -我想和你做朋友 -为什么 |
[38:04] | Because… | 因为 |
[38:06] | you terrify me | 你让我害怕 |
[38:08] | and… you excite me | 还有 你让我兴奋 |
[38:12] | and when you’re not around… | 当你不在的时候 |
[38:15] | I miss you. | 我会想你 |
[38:19] | You really miss me? | 你真的会想我吗 |
[38:20] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我会 |
[38:26] | Like, how much? Like, on a scale of one to 10? | 有多想 比如 从1到10 |
[38:28] | Oh, my God, Skye. Stop. | 天哪 斯凯 不要这样 |
[38:34] | You’re not gonna try and kiss me now, are you? | 你现在不会想亲我吧 |
[38:40] | Are you really gonna punch someone in the face? | 你真的要打别人的脸吗 |
[38:49] | Are you sure we’re allowed to be in here this late? | 你确定我们可以这么晚还待在这里吗 |
[38:51] | Before state, coach gave us key cards | 在州赛之前 教练给了我们钥匙卡 |
[38:53] | so as we could train here whenever we liked. | 所以我们可以随时在这里训练 |
[38:56] | You can change in… there. | 你可以在那里换衣服 |
[39:01] | It’s fine, don’t worry about it. | 没关系 别担心 |
[39:02] | Then why are we whispering? | 那我们为什么要低声说话呢 |
[39:04] | I don’t make the rules. | 我可没制定规则 |
[39:06] | You make all the rules. | 你制定了所有的规则 |
[39:08] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[39:59] | You jumped off of that? | 你就从那上面蹦下来了吗 |
[40:00] | I didn’t jump, Calvin. | 我没有蹦 卡尔文 |
[40:03] | It’s not called “state jumping championship”. | 这不是所谓的 蹦跳州锦赛 |
[40:07] | Well, you go first. | 好吧 你先去 |
[40:11] | Wuss. | 胆小鬼 |
[41:39] | Oh, my God, that was amazing! | 天哪 太棒了 |
[41:41] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[41:47] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[41:48] | Ok. Ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[41:53] | How did you do this? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[41:54] | No, you’re doing fine. You’re doing so good. | 你做得很好 你做得非常棒 |
[41:56] | – Listen, it’s scary the first time. – No. | -听着 第一次很可怕 -不要 |
[41:59] | Oh, come on, it’s just, it’s the little one, | 拜托 这只是低的那个 |
[42:00] | you’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[42:01] | – I’m just gonna – You can do this. | -我还是 -你能做到的 |
[42:03] | OK, yeah, just stand, that’s it. | 不错 先站好 就这样 |
[42:06] | Just stand and just look forwards. | 站起来 向前看 |
[42:08] | Look forwards, don’t look down. | 向前看 不要往下看 |
[42:09] | Oh, my God, you’re erect! | 我的天哪 你站起来了 |
[42:14] | What is this? | 这是干嘛啊 |
[42:17] | – Where are you going? – One second. | -你要去哪里 -马上 |
[42:20] | No, no, Calvin. | 不要 卡尔文 |
[42:21] | OK, we’ll take a different approach. | 好吧 我们换个方法 |
[42:23] | Just look out, chin up, run and jump. | 向前看 抬头 跑 跳 |
[42:28] | Yeah, just gonna run, jump. | 没错 跑 跳 |
[42:30] | State jumping championship, let’s go! | 州锦赛 我们走 |
[42:32] | – Just jump. – Yes! Oh! | -跳 -好样的 |
[42:48] | You did it, you did it! | 你做到了 你做到了 |
[42:50] | Yeah, I did. | 我做到了 |
[43:24] | I can’t believe I dived. | 我不敢相信我跳水了 |
[43:26] | I dived. You fell. | 我跳水了 你掉下来了 |
[43:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[43:32] | Plus, you got to see me in a bathing suit, | 另外你看见我穿泳衣了 |
[43:34] | so tonight’s just one, | 所以今晚对你来说 |
[43:35] | big, wet dream come true for you. | 是实现了一个美妙且潮湿的梦想 |
[43:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[43:41] | Hey, you should really get this mole checked. | 你真的应该检查一下这个痣 |
[43:44] | Looks pretty serious. | 看起来挺严重的 |
[43:48] | Screwing with you! | 跟你开玩笑呢 |
[46:16] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -你好 |
[46:19] | No Skye here today? | 今天斯凯不来吗 |
[46:22] | No, she, uh, has a doctor’s appointment. | 不来 她去看医生了 |
[46:26] | I am so sorry about Saturday. | 星期六的事我很抱歉 |
[46:29] | I swear I didn’t put her up to it. | 我发誓我没有让她这么做 |
[46:31] | I-I’ve had worse dates. | 我有过更糟糕的约会 |
[46:33] | This guy took me to the movies once. | 这人有一次带我去看电影 |
[46:36] | Halfway through, he goes to the bathroom | 中途他去了洗手间 |
[46:38] | and when he comes back, | 他回来之后 |
[46:39] | he sits three rows in front of me | 坐到了我前面第三排 |
[46:41] | and puts his arm around some random girl. | 把他的胳膊搂在了不知道哪个女孩身上 |
[46:44] | He thought she was you? | 他以为她是你吗 |
[46:46] | I didn’t stick around to find out. | 我没有留下来看了 |
[46:53] | You gotta go? | 你得走了吗 |
[46:57] | I have some time. | 我还有时间 |
[47:01] | Izzy, these are incredible. | 伊兹 这些太棒了 |
[47:03] | You really like them? | 你真的喜欢吗 |
[47:05] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[47:07] | They’re amazing. | 太棒了 |
[47:09] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[47:11] | I’m gonna miss my flight. | 我要错过航班了 |
[47:13] | I can give you a ride, if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 我可以送你一程 |
[47:15] | – Really? – Yeah, I got a tug. | -真的吗 -真的 我有个拖车 |
[47:38] | Mom looks mad. | 妈妈看起来很生气 |
[47:43] | I’d better go. | 我最好快点走 |
[47:49] | Izzy, do you want to, like, | 伊兹 你想 |
[47:50] | do you want to hang out sometime, just the two of us? | 你想找个时间出去玩吗 就我们俩 |
[47:54] | Without Skye? | 不带斯凯吗 |
[47:57] | I’d like that. | 可以啊 |
[47:59] | Let’s go! Girl, | 快点吧 妹子 |
[47:59] | you better get your scrawny ass on this plane. | 你最好赶快滚上飞机 |
[48:06] | That’s the guy you’re dating? | 那就是和你约会的家伙 |
[48:08] | He’s two years younger than me. | 他比我小两岁 |
[48:10] | All right, fine, three. Look, I know it’s weird, | 好吧 三岁 我知道这很奇怪 |
[48:13] | but there’s something about him. | 但他身上有点儿东西 |
[48:15] | Something… rich? | 有点儿 钱吗 |
[48:17] | He’s sweet. | 他很可爱 |
[48:18] | – And he’s thoughtful. – Girl… | -他很体贴 -妹子 |
[48:21] | Just make the announcement. | 快去念广播吧 |
[48:24] | Calvin… | 卡尔文 |
[48:27] | have you ever killed anyone? | 你杀过人吗 |
[48:32] | No. | 没有 |
[48:38] | That’s true. | 是实话 |
[48:40] | Skye, have you ever killed anyone? | 斯凯 你杀过人吗 |
[48:42] | Yes. | 杀过 |
[48:46] | That’s a lie. | 那是谎话 |
[48:48] | This is harder than I thought. | 这比我想象的要难 |
[48:51] | Calvin, is Skye your best friend? | 卡尔文 斯凯是你最好的朋友吗 |
[48:54] | No. | 不是 |
[48:57] | – That is a lie. – What? | -那是谎话 -什么 |
[48:59] | Well, am I your best friend? | 我是你最好的朋友吗 |
[49:02] | – No. – Definitely a lie. | -不是 -绝对是谎话 |
[49:06] | Calvin, real life situation. | 卡尔文 现实生活中的情况 |
[49:09] | Do you smell your own farts? | 你闻到自己放屁的味道了吗 |
[49:11] | No. | 没有 |
[49:17] | It’s inconclusive. | 这无法判断 |
[49:25] | Calvin Lewis, would you switch places with me if you could? | 卡尔文·路易斯 你会和我交换人生吗 |
[49:33] | Yes. | 会 |
[50:35] | Hi, love. | 亲爱的 |
[50:43] | Dad in? | 爸爸在吗 |
[50:45] | No, should be back soon. | 不在 他应该很快会回来 |
[50:51] | Wanna watch a film tonight? | 今晚想看电影吗 |
[50:53] | Something funny. | 搞笑的 |
[50:55] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[50:56] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[50:58] | – Cup of tea? – Yeah. | -喝茶吗 -好啊 |
[51:25] | You think we made the right choice, | 你认为我们不回英国 |
[51:27] | not going back to England? | 是正确的选择吗 |
[51:32] | It’s not what she wants. | 那不是她想要的 |
[51:35] | All her friends are here. | 她所有的朋友都在这里 |
[51:36] | Not like she sees them. | 她又不见他们 |
[51:39] | Spends all her time with Calvin. | 她把所有的时间都花在卡尔文身上 |
[51:42] | Well, he… he seems to be helping. | 他似乎有所帮助啊 |
[51:47] | Do you think we can trust him? | 你觉得我们能信任他吗 |
[51:48] | It’s not him that I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是他 |
[51:53] | All right, let’s go. Skye, how was this on the list? | 走吧 斯凯 这也在清单上吗 |
[51:56] | It says it right here. | 就在这儿 |
[51:59] | “Get arrested with Calvin.” | 和卡尔文一起被捕 |
[52:01] | You just added that in. | 你刚刚加进去的 |
[52:02] | My list, my rules. Lock him up. | 我的清单 我做主 把他关起来 |
[52:05] | Skye, this isn’t funny. | 斯凯 这一点都不好玩 |
[52:12] | Yay, Calvin! | 卡尔文 |
[52:14] | You know how fast you were walking? | 你知道你走的多快吗 |
[52:16] | On an incline. | 还是在斜坡上 |
[52:18] | Is that a thing? Is that even– | 这算有问题吗 这根本就 |
[52:20] | – It’s absolutely a thing. – “Is that a thing?” | -这当然有问题 -还需要问吗 |
[52:22] | Kids these days, I tell ya. | 我告诉过你 这就是现在的小孩 |
[52:23] | What do you even see in this guy? | 你到底看上这家伙什么了 |
[52:26] | Are you jealous? | 你是嫉妒了吗 |
[52:28] | No. | 没有 |
[52:31] | Oh, my God, you’re totally jealous. | 我的天 你肯定嫉妒了 |
[52:34] | I’m not jealous. | 我没有嫉妒 |
[52:36] | Come here, just a little bit. Yeah. | 过来 近一点 |
[52:39] | Skye Aitken, you know her? | 你认识斯凯·艾特肯吗 |
[52:40] | Skye Aitken, like, look at like eight o’clock. | 斯凯·艾特肯 在八点钟方向 |
[52:42] | Eight o’clock. Over there. | 八点钟方向 在那边 |
[52:44] | – Da-da-da-da-da! – Just the eyes, keep the face. | 眼睛看 头别偏 |
[52:45] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[52:48] | Listen, she’s… | 听着 她 |
[52:50] | I mean, you know her situation, right? | 你知道她的情况 对吗 |
[52:52] | Guys– | 伙计们 |
[52:53] | It would be amazing if you could | 如果你能把你的手机号给我们 |
[52:56] | give us your phone number. | 就太好了 |
[52:58] | Is this for you or is this for her? | 给你还是给她 |
[52:59] | It’s for her, just write it down. | 给她 写下来就是了 |
[53:01] | You know, sir, stop resisting. | 先生 不要反抗了 |
[53:05] | Come on. Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[53:06] | I really, really appreciate this. | 我真的 真的非常感谢 |
[53:08] | Seriously, I will have you and your whole family arrested. | 说真的 我会逮捕你和你全家的 |
[53:13] | All right. You absolutely suck! | 你真是个烂人 |
[53:16] | – Thank you very much. – Are you serious? | -非常感谢 -你认真的吗 |
[53:19] | Hey, do you want us to run | 你希望我们调查 |
[53:21] | a background check on him, sweetie? | 他的背景吗 宝贝 |
[53:23] | No, I’m sure his number will be just fine. | 不用 有他的电话就够了 |
[53:30] | What? | 笑什么 |
[53:33] | – What’s so funny? – Nothing. | -什么那么好笑 -没什么 |
[53:36] | Skye, what’s so funny? | 斯凯 到底什么那么好笑 |
[53:40] | She packs a mean punch. | 她下手可真重 |
[53:43] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[53:44] | Uh, kinda, yeah. | 一点点 |
[53:48] | Here. | 过来 |
[53:56] | Is that better? | 这样好些了吗 |
[53:58] | No, it hurts like hell. | 没有 还是很疼 |
[54:01] | I still can’t get over the fact | 我还是没法相信 |
[54:03] | that you work at an airport but you’re afraid of flying. | 你在机场工作却害怕坐飞机 |
[54:07] | Well, we have some very important work | 我们在地面上 |
[54:10] | down on the ground. | 也有一些很重要的工作 |
[54:11] | Bet you’ve never unloaded the cargo hold. | 我赌你从来没有去货舱卸过货 |
[54:14] | Only because the unions won’t allow it. | 那是因为工会不允许 |
[54:16] | Otherwise, I’d be all up on those bags. | 不然 我肯定把精力都放在那些行李上 |
[54:22] | I was sick of him lying to me, so I dumped him. | 我受够了他的谎言 所以我甩了他 |
[54:26] | And then this job came up, and thought “What the hell?” | 然后这个工作机会来了 我就想 管他呢 |
[54:30] | Change of scenery can’t be all that bad. | 换一个环境也许不是坏事 |
[54:32] | Get away from the ex, get to see the world. | 离开前任 开拓视野 |
[54:36] | Sounds like a win-win for me. What about you? | 对我来说是双赢 你呢 |
[54:38] | Do you think you’ll ever go back to school? | 你考虑过重新回到学校吗 |
[54:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:43] | Did you drop out because of… | 你辍学是因为 |
[54:48] | Sorry, I shouldn’t have asked. | 抱歉 我不该问的 |
[54:50] | No, no, look. | 不 没事 听着 |
[54:54] | I… | 我 |
[54:57] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[55:00] | I made you something. | 我给你做了个东西 |
[55:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:16] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[55:19] | It’s the sacred Ibis bird. | 这是神圣的朱鹭鸟 |
[55:21] | The sacred what now? | 神圣的什么 |
[55:23] | Sacred Ibis bird. | 神圣的朱鹭鸟 |
[55:26] | In ancient Egypt, it represented the god Thoth. | 在古埃及 这是托特神的象征 |
[55:30] | When you die, Thoth would question you on your life | 人死后 托特神会询问你的一生 |
[55:33] | and, if the scales were balanced, | 如果天平能够平衡 |
[55:35] | he’d say your heart was just and true. | 托特神就会认为你的心是正直诚实的 |
[55:40] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[55:42] | No one’s ever made anything for me before. | 以前从来没有人为我做过任何东西 |
[55:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:53] | I think Thoth would say a lot of good things about you. | 我觉得托特神会对你赞不绝口的 |
[56:07] | Is that all you got? | 这就完了吗 |
[56:49] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[56:51] | Great. | 很好 |
[56:54] | You didn’t tell your parents I punched you, did you? | 你没告诉你爸妈我打过你吧 |
[56:58] | Did you? | 说了吗 |
[57:00] | Did you?! | 说没说 |
[57:05] | I can’t get over the change in Calvin. | 我不敢相信卡尔文的改变 |
[57:07] | What’s your secret? | 你有什么秘诀吗 |
[57:08] | Maybe I can try it on Frank. | 或许我可以在弗兰克身上试试 |
[57:15] | Calvin’s mom OK? | 卡尔文的妈妈还好吗 |
[57:16] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[57:20] | Of course not. | 他肯定不愿意说的 |
[57:23] | He had a sister who died. | 他本来有个妹妹 但去世了 |
[57:27] | After that, she just shut down. | 从那以后 他妈妈就这样了 |
[57:31] | That’s so sad. | 那肯定很难过 |
[57:34] | I hope my parents will be able to cope. | 我希望我爸妈能扛过去 |
[57:48] | The way I see it, | 要我说 |
[57:50] | you have two options. | 你有两种选择 |
[57:53] | You either get cancer | 要么你就真得癌症 |
[57:54] | or you never, ever tell her the truth. | 要么你就永远不要告诉她真相 |
[57:57] | I can’t keep lying to her. | 我不能一直对她撒谎 |
[57:59] | I don’t know, Calvin. | 我说不准 卡尔文 |
[58:00] | I mean, I like you for who you are, | 我是因为你这个人而喜欢你 |
[58:03] | but what if Izzy only really likes you for your cancer? | 但万一伊兹是因为你得癌症才喜欢你 |
[58:07] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[58:09] | People really get off on that shit. | 人们真的会因为这种事情兴奋 |
[58:11] | OK, moving on. | 好了 别说这个了 |
[58:13] | What’s next on your list, eh? | 你清单上的下一件事是什么 |
[58:16] | What adventure you gonna take me on? | 接下来又带我去冒什么险 |
[58:18] | So there’s this one thing, | 确实有件事 |
[58:21] | but it’s kind of embarrassing. | 但有点尴尬 |
[58:23] | I don’t think you could say | 我觉得无论你说什么 |
[58:24] | anything to surprise me anymore, Skye. | 我都不会惊讶了 斯凯 |
[58:28] | I’ve never made love. | 我还没有做过爱 |
[58:33] | – Your face! – Funny. | -你的表情 -有意思 |
[58:38] | So what do you say? | 所以你怎么想的 |
[58:40] | Your place or mine? | 去你那还是我那 |
[58:44] | Skye… | 斯凯 |
[58:45] | I hate to break it to you… | 我不想戳穿你 |
[58:49] | but you can’t wink. | 但你真的不会抛媚眼 |
[58:51] | – Yes, I can. – You cannot wink. | -我会 -不 你不会 |
[58:54] | This wink you’re doing with your tongue and your eyes, | 你用舌头和眼睛做的这种 |
[58:57] | it’s not a wink. | 不叫抛媚眼 |
[58:58] | Like, your tongue comes out, your eyes droop. | 你把舌头伸出来 垂下眼睛 |
[59:01] | It’s unnecessary. | 没有必要 |
[59:02] | It’s like… | 就像这样 |
[59:08] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[59:11] | You don’t need to involve the… | 你不需要做成这样 |
[59:16] | This better not be a sex dungeon. | 这最好不是个性爱地牢 |
[59:18] | That is in the basement. | 那是在地下室 |
[59:20] | Calvin Lewis, as I live and breathe, | 卡尔文·路易斯 真是活久见 |
[59:23] | I think you just made a joke. | 你刚刚居然讲了一个笑话 |
[59:28] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[59:31] | It’s a nice crib. | 这个婴儿床很不错啊 |
[59:33] | It’s for Frank and Lucy’s baby. | 这是给弗兰克和露茜的宝宝的 |
[59:36] | I’m almost finished. | 差不多完工了 |
[59:39] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[59:41] | You made this? | 这是你做的 |
[59:44] | Calvin, it’s beautiful. | 卡尔文 这太棒了 |
[59:46] | Wait, you made this? | 等等 这真的是你做的 |
[59:48] | Well, my dad kinda got me into this when I was a kid. | 小时候我爸爸就教过我做这个 |
[59:52] | Helps me take my mind off things, you know? | 能帮助你静下心来 你懂吗 |
[59:57] | I love it. | 我太喜欢了 |
[1:00:02] | How about that sex dungeon? | 去看看性爱地牢怎么样 |
[1:00:19] | Are you sure it’s OK for me to sleep here? | 你确定我睡在这儿没问题吗 |
[1:00:21] | As long as you’re not afraid of heights. | 只要你不恐高 |
[1:01:06] | Calvin, are you awake? | 卡尔文 你醒着吗 |
[1:01:12] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:02:16] | – This way, this way. – Over here? | -这边 这边 -这里吗 |
[1:02:18] | – Yes, right. – God, where are you taking me? | -对 没错 -你要带我去哪 |
[1:02:20] | You’ll see. It’s just a bit further. | 一会儿你就知道了 不远了 |
[1:02:23] | Yeah, we’ve got this. | 没事的 |
[1:02:24] | Ooh, there’s a weird echo. | 这里有奇怪的回声 |
[1:02:26] | Wait, where are we? | 等一下 我们到底在哪 |
[1:02:27] | You’ll see. Be patient. | 你马上就知道了 有点耐心 |
[1:02:29] | All will be revealed. | 答案马上就揭晓了 |
[1:02:31] | – Oh, no peeking! – OK, OK. | -不许偷看 -好吧 不看 |
[1:02:35] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[1:02:39] | OK. You can open your eyes now. | 好了 你现在可以睁开眼睛了 |
[1:02:43] | May I have your boarding pass? | 请出示你的登机牌 |
[1:02:52] | Straight ahead on your right. | 座位在前方右手边 |
[1:02:54] | Flight attendant will be with you shortly. | 乘务员稍后会为您服务 |
[1:03:00] | You know, there’s no bathroom in this plane, | 这架飞机可没有卫生间 |
[1:03:02] | in case you want to join the Mile High club. | 你不要想加入空震俱乐部 |
[1:03:04] | Ok. | 行了 |
[1:03:11] | Welcome aboard this flight from nowhere to nowhere. | 欢迎乘坐本次无出发地 无目的地的航班 |
[1:03:14] | It’s a pleasure to have you with us. | 非常荣幸与您同行 |
[1:03:16] | Your comfort and safety are our primary concerns, | 您的安全与舒适是我们的首要责任 |
[1:03:19] | so please pay close attention to the following | 所以请仔细留意接下来的 |
[1:03:23] | useless information. | 无用的信息 |
[1:03:25] | Sir, if you could please return your seat | 先生 请将您的座椅 |
[1:03:28] | to its upright position. | 调回垂直位置 |
[1:03:30] | To fasten your seatbelt, place that metal tip | 请系好安全带 把金属扣头 |
[1:03:33] | into the buckle and tighten the strap. | 插入安全带扣 并将安全带系紧 |
[1:03:38] | If the cabin pressure should fall, | 如果客舱气压下降 |
[1:03:40] | panels above your seat will open, revealing oxygen masks. | 坐椅上方的盖板会打开 露出氧气面罩 |
[1:03:46] | Reach up, pull that mask in close. | 抬起手把面罩拉到面前 |
[1:03:49] | Place it over your nose and mouth, | 让它盖住您的鼻口 |
[1:03:51] | and then secure it with the elastic band. | 然后用橡皮筋把它固定好 |
[1:03:55] | Place the vest over your head and fasten the straps | 请将救生衣穿过头顶 |
[1:04:00] | to the front of the vest. | 并将带子拉到前方系紧 |
[1:04:04] | Thank you for not flying with us. | 感谢您乘坐本次不飞行的航班 |
[1:04:06] | We hope you enjoy your date. | 祝您约会愉快 |
[1:04:07] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[1:04:14] | Yeah, you need, there you go. | 对 你得 好了 |
[1:04:17] | That was awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[1:04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:20] | That was… terrifying. | 有点吓人 |
[1:04:45] | I’m sorry that the dining experience isn’t 100% authentic. | 很抱歉 就餐体验不够逼真 |
[1:04:48] | It was hard enough bribing Julian without getting | 在没有餐饮服务商参与的情况下 |
[1:04:50] | the caterers involved. | 光靠收买朱利安 是比较困难的 |
[1:04:51] | OK, I’m just amazed that you went through so much trouble. | 没事 我只是没想到你费了这么大的劲 |
[1:04:54] | I wanted you to see what I do. | 我想让你了解我的工作 |
[1:04:57] | You know, you guys can apply for last minute cancellation | 你知道吗 你们是可以申请临时取消的 |
[1:05:01] | and you should really take advantage of that. | 你应该好好利用这一点 |
[1:05:02] | I think you’re forgetting about my whole heights issue. | 你忘了我有恐高症吗 |
[1:05:05] | I would make sure you had a good flight. | 我会确保你有一个很棒的飞行体验的 |
[1:05:09] | Do you think you’re gonna stay in New York? | 你还会留在纽约吗 |
[1:05:12] | For a while, sure. | 还会待一段时间 |
[1:05:15] | I mean, where I’m from, can’t go two steps without everybody | 在我家里 无论你做什么 |
[1:05:18] | being in your business. | 都会有人来管闲事 |
[1:05:20] | That sounds familiar. Mm. | 听起来好熟悉 |
[1:05:22] | Yeah, I can’t imagine. | 我可以想象 |
[1:05:24] | Moving back in with my parents, | 如果我搬回去和我爸妈住 |
[1:05:25] | we’d probably kill each other. | 我们大概都会想杀了对方 |
[1:05:27] | Don’t get me wrong, I love them, but… | 别误会 我爱他们 但是 |
[1:05:29] | Oh, it’s not that bad. | 也没那么糟糕 |
[1:05:31] | I mean, with work and Skye, I’m hardly there, so… | 有工作和斯凯 我很少回家 所以 |
[1:05:36] | She means a lot to you. | 她对你来说很重要 |
[1:05:38] | I think I would fall apart | 如果我处在她那种情况 |
[1:05:42] | if I was in her shoes. | 我会崩溃的 |
[1:05:45] | Didn’t think you’d show. | 没想到你真的来了 |
[1:05:49] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:05:51] | I don’t know where she gets the strength. | 我不知道她从哪里得到的力量 |
[1:05:54] | Well, she’s not as strong as she looks. | 她没有看起来那么坚强 |
[1:05:58] | Well, it’s a good thing she has you then. | 幸好她有你 |
[1:06:50] | Look, Izzy… | 伊兹 |
[1:06:52] | there’s something I gotta tell you. | 有件事我必须告诉你 |
[1:06:55] | I’m glad that you brought it up | 我很高兴你主动提起了 |
[1:06:57] | because, honestly… | 因为 老实说 |
[1:07:00] | When I moved here, the last thing I was thinking about | 我搬到这儿 最没想到的事情就是 |
[1:07:02] | was meeting somebody | 会遇见某个人 |
[1:07:03] | and I know that we’ve never talked about it. | 我知道我们从来没有谈过这些 |
[1:07:06] | I didn’t want to pry, but… | 我不想唐突 但是 |
[1:07:13] | I like you, Calvin. | 我喜欢你 卡尔文 |
[1:07:17] | And before this goes any further… | 在我们进一步发展之前 |
[1:07:21] | I need to know. | 我想知道 |
[1:07:24] | I don’t have cancer. | 我没有得癌症 |
[1:07:27] | I never did. | 从没有过 |
[1:07:30] | Why would you lie about that? | 你为什么要在这种事情上说谎 |
[1:07:33] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[1:07:40] | You weren’t supposed to be that guy. | 你不应该是那样的人 |
[1:07:56] | Son. Are you up? | 儿子 你醒了吗 |
[1:08:00] | It’s been days. I’m sick. | -都好几天了 -我病了 |
[1:08:03] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没病 |
[1:08:07] | Well, I can’t keep covering for you at work. | 我不能再给你在工作上打掩护了 |
[1:08:11] | Then I’ll quit. | 那我就辞职 |
[1:08:14] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[1:08:19] | I’ve already watched somebody I love give up on life | 我已经目睹过我爱的人放弃生活了 |
[1:08:22] | and I’m not gonna do it again. | 我不会让这种事情再发生的 |
[1:08:24] | You wanna throw it all away, fine. | 你想就这样虚度光阴 可以 |
[1:08:27] | You do it somewhere else. | 你到别的地方去 |
[1:08:29] | – I’ll help you pack. – Dad. | -我来帮你收拾行李 -爸 |
[1:08:32] | Dad, look, I’m getting up. | 爸 好了 我起来 |
[1:08:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:42] | Listen, son… | 听着 儿子 |
[1:08:44] | no one deserves to start their life the way you did. | 没有人该像你这样开始自己的生活 |
[1:08:49] | But at least you got a start. | 但至少你还有得开始 |
[1:08:51] | Do something with it. | 去做点事情吧 |
[1:08:53] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[1:08:59] | I gotta get your mother’s prescription filled.. | 我得去给你妈拿药了 |
[1:09:42] | Sorry I didn’t call sooner. | 抱歉我没有早点打电话给你 |
[1:09:45] | So Izzy has a cancer fetish after all. | 所以伊兹感兴趣的还是癌症吧 |
[1:09:53] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[1:09:54] | – Yeah, yeah. – I did. | -行了 行了 -真的 |
[1:09:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:09:59] | Like on a scale of one to ten? | 如果满分十分 大概有一分吧 |
[1:10:06] | Your mom says you’ve been in here for days. | 你妈妈说你已经在这儿待了好几天了 |
[1:10:11] | I think I’m just gonna lay here | 我想我还是躺在这儿疗伤 |
[1:10:13] | and lick my wounds until the end of time. | 直到生命结束吧 |
[1:10:16] | I see that kid again, I swear to God– | 我发誓 如果再让我看见那家伙 |
[1:10:19] | No, it wasn’t his fault. | 不 不是他的错 |
[1:10:21] | I wanted it. | 是我想要的 |
[1:10:23] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:10:27] | didn’t think it would be so quick. | 没想到会这么快 |
[1:10:30] | I mean, he looks like he knows what he’s doing but– | 我是说 他看起来很行但是 |
[1:10:32] | OK, yeah. No, I don’t need the details. | 好了好了 我不想知道细节 |
[1:10:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:10:40] | Let’s get you out of here, I want to show you something. | 我们出去吧 我想给你看点东西 |
[1:10:43] | Keep it in your pants, Calvin. | 你自己留着吧 卡尔文 |
[1:10:44] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[1:10:53] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[1:11:02] | You didn’t dig me a grave, did you? | 你不会给我挖了个坟墓吧 |
[1:11:04] | I mean, I know I went AWOL for a few days but still. | 我知道我玩失踪玩了好几天 但是 |
[1:11:14] | It’s my twin sister. | 这是我的孪生妹妹 |
[1:11:17] | We were in a car accident when I was eight years old. | 我八岁的时候 我们出了车祸 |
[1:11:23] | It was my mom driving. | 是我妈妈开的车 |
[1:11:25] | It wasn’t her fault but… | 这不是她的错 但 |
[1:11:31] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[1:11:35] | It’s not something we really talk about. | 这件事我们都避而不谈 |
[1:11:40] | You know, I think it would have been easier | 我觉得 如果我们俩都死了 |
[1:11:43] | on my mom if we both died. | 我妈可能会更好过 |
[1:11:45] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[1:11:46] | I’m like a constant reminder. | 我不断地提醒着他们 |
[1:11:50] | Birthdays must have sucked. | 你的生日一定很糟糕 |
[1:11:54] | I haven’t had one since then. | 从那以后我就没过过生日了 |
[1:11:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:59] | Would have been too hard on my mom. | 那样对我妈来说太苛刻了 |
[1:12:01] | Everyone deserves a birthday. | 每个人都应该过生日 |
[1:12:05] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[1:12:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:12:09] | Just close ’em. | 闭上 |
[1:12:15] | OK, now open them. | 好了 现在睁开眼睛 |
[1:12:18] | Happy birthday, Calvin. | 生日快乐 卡尔文 |
[1:12:20] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:12:26] | She looks like you. | 她看起来跟你很像 |
[1:12:27] | I mean, a better-looking version, like, way– | 她比你更好看 好看得多 |
[1:12:30] | OK, yeah, yeah. | 是 是 是 |
[1:12:37] | What was college like? | 大学是什么样的 |
[1:12:40] | Well, I dropped out after one semester, so… | 我上了一个学期就辍学了 所以 |
[1:12:45] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[1:12:47] | Just been thinking about all the stuff I won’t get to do. | 只是在想象我没有办法去做的事情 |
[1:12:52] | Was it fun? | 有意思吗 |
[1:12:54] | I didn’t really… fit in. | 我不是很能 适应 |
[1:12:57] | Ooh, shocker. | 令人震惊 |
[1:13:00] | I mean, I didn’t intend on staying home this long. | 我本来没打算在家待这么久 |
[1:13:05] | But you just kinda get sucked in, you know? | 但就是有点无法自拔了 你懂吗 |
[1:13:09] | Everything’s so… familiar. | 一切都是如此的 熟悉 |
[1:13:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:13:21] | This is– was my symptoms journal. | 这是我的 以前的症状日记 |
[1:13:26] | I’ve been keeping one since I was a kid. | 我从小时候就开始记录了 |
[1:13:29] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[1:13:32] | I guess I always kinda had this feeling I was gonna die. | 我想是因为我总是有种要死了的感觉 |
[1:13:35] | Hate to break it to ya. | 真抱歉破坏了你的习惯 |
[1:13:40] | At college, I kept having these panic attacks, like, all the time. | 在大学里 这种恐慌症不断地发作 |
[1:13:46] | I… I didn’t drop out. | 我 我没有辍学 |
[1:13:49] | I flunked, couldn’t handle it. | 我挂科 应付不过来 |
[1:13:55] | Anyway, reason I’m showing you the journal is | 无论如何 我给你看这本日记的原因是 |
[1:13:59] | that I have stopped. Thanks to you. | 我已经不再记录这些了 多亏了你 |
[1:14:15] | I made a new one. | 我写了一张新的清单 |
[1:14:19] | When I started going to support groups, | 当我刚开始参加互助小组的时候 |
[1:14:22] | everyone had the same list. | 每个人都有相同的清单 |
[1:14:24] | I wanted to be different, | 我想与众不同 |
[1:14:26] | so I did a bunch of stuff that no one’s ever gonna remember. | 所以我做了很多没人会记得的事 |
[1:14:30] | But I don’t have much time left, | 但我没多少时间了 |
[1:14:33] | so… I don’t want to waste any more of it doing dumb shit. | 所以 我不想再浪费时间做傻事了 |
[1:14:39] | Don’t talk like that. | 别那样说 |
[1:14:41] | – Like what? – Like you’re not gonna make it. | -哪样 -好像你坚持不下去了一样 |
[1:14:52] | I’m going to the powder room, give me 50 bucks. | 我要去化妆间 给我50块钱 |
[1:14:56] | Breakfast at Tiffany’s. | 《蒂芙尼早餐》 |
[1:14:58] | Oh, don’t tell me. | 别跟我说 |
[1:14:59] | Calvin Lewis, you have a lot of living to do. | 卡尔文·路易斯 你还有很多事要做 |
[1:15:11] | Hey, Frank. What’s up? | 弗兰克 什么事 |
[1:15:14] | No. | 不会吧 |
[1:15:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:15:17] | OK. Oh, my God. | 好啊 我的天啊 |
[1:15:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:15:21] | Hey, Lucy. | 你好啊 露茜 |
[1:15:23] | OK, yeah, I’ll see you in a bit. | 好的 一会儿见 |
[1:15:27] | Amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[1:15:28] | OK. OK. Bye-bye. | 好啊 好啊 再见 |
[1:15:31] | – Oh, my God! Are you OK? – Skye, Skye! | -天哪 你还好吗 -斯凯 斯凯 |
[1:15:57] | Any change? | 有什么变化吗 |
[1:15:59] | No. | 没有 |
[1:16:04] | I’m sorry about this morning. | 今天早上的事我很抱歉 |
[1:16:08] | I needed to hear it. | 我需要有人跟我说那些话 |
[1:16:14] | I think I’m gonna try and find my own place. | 我想我会试着自己找一个地方住 |
[1:16:16] | You don’t have to move out. | 你用不着搬出去 |
[1:16:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:16:25] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[1:16:52] | Did she wake up? | 她醒来过吗 |
[1:16:55] | Just for a few minutes. | 就几分钟 |
[1:17:00] | He’s her favorite. | 这是她的最喜欢的 |
[1:17:06] | Will you sit with her for a minute? | 你能陪她坐一会儿吗 |
[1:17:08] | – I could use some air. – Of course. | -我需要透透气 -当然 |
[1:17:29] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[1:17:33] | Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[1:17:38] | No, no, no, don’t do that. | 不 不 不要这样 |
[1:17:45] | Cute wink. | 媚眼抛得真可爱 |
[1:17:47] | Been practicing. | 一直在练习 |
[1:18:00] | It’s that damn cat scene. | 该死的猫 |
[1:18:07] | Can we come in? | 我们可以进来吗 |
[1:18:08] | Oh, my God, you have a baby. | 天哪 你生孩子了 |
[1:18:10] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[1:18:13] | Do you wanna hold her? | 你想抱一下她吗 |
[1:18:22] | Does she have a name? | 她有名字吗 |
[1:18:24] | This is Amber. | 她叫安珀 |
[1:18:26] | Least you could do was name the kid after me. | 你至少可以让这个孩子用我的名字 |
[1:18:31] | Well, um, Lucy and I were talking | 露西和我在商量 |
[1:18:34] | and it would mean a lot to us | 如果我们有这个荣幸 |
[1:18:37] | if you would both do us the honor of | 能请你们两位做安珀的教父和教母 |
[1:18:39] | being Amber’s godparents. | 这对我们来说是意义重大的 |
[1:18:42] | You do know I’m not long for this world, right? | 你知道我活不长了 对吗 |
[1:18:46] | We couldn’t think of a better role model for our daughter. | 我们想不出一个更好的榜样给女儿了 |
[1:18:54] | She’s gonna hear all about you, I promise you that. | 我向你保证 我们会告诉她关于你的一切 |
[1:18:57] | Maybe just the good stuff. | 也许只讲好的方面就行了 |
[1:19:02] | What do you say, Cal? | 你觉得怎么样 卡尔 |
[1:19:06] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[1:19:14] | It’s OK, it’s OK, it’s OK, it’s OK. | 没事 没事 |
[1:19:16] | It’s OK, I got you, I got you, I got you. | 没事 我在这里 |
[1:19:20] | It’s OK, it’s OK. | 没事 没事 |
[1:19:23] | I got you. | 我在这里 |
[1:19:27] | Hey, hey, hey. You good? You good? | 你还好吗 你还好吗 |
[1:19:31] | Take a breath, come on. | 来吧 深吸一口气 |
[1:19:35] | Let’s go back inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[1:19:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:38] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[1:19:40] | I can’t watch her die. | 我不能看着她死 |
[1:19:45] | This isn’t about you, OK? | 这不是为了你 好吗 |
[1:19:47] | And what you think you can or can’t do. | 不是你觉得你能或者不能 |
[1:19:49] | This is about her. | 这是为了她 |
[1:19:51] | And she needs you in her corner right now. | 她现在需要你在她身旁 |
[1:19:55] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:22:25] | “And had you not lost all your sheep brought through the country of El Dorado, | 如果你没有失去从黄金国带来的整个羊群 |
[1:22:30] | then you wouldn’t be here eating preserved citrons | 那你就不会在这里吃腌香茅 |
[1:22:33] | and pistachio nuts.” | 和开心果了 |
[1:22:34] | “Excellently observed,” answered Candide, | 观察得很好 赣第德回答说 |
[1:22:36] | “but we must cultivate our garden.” | 但我们必须耕种我们的花园 |
[1:23:08] | You made me a coffin. | 你给我做了个棺材 |
[1:23:11] | Is that weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[1:23:14] | We’re way past weird. | 何止是奇怪 |
[1:23:24] | Please tell me you’re joking. | 请告诉我你是在开玩笑 |
[1:23:25] | What, you don’t like it? | 什么 你不喜欢吗 |
[1:23:27] | Calvin, it’s a bloody death trap. | 卡尔文 这是个该死的棺材 |
[1:23:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:23:30] | This was just the prototype. | 这只是样品 |
[1:23:37] | For real this time. | 这个是真的 |
[1:24:22] | It’s perfect. | 它很完美 |
[1:24:29] | Do you wanna try it out? | 你想试试吗 |
[1:24:36] | Not just yet. | 待会儿试 |
[1:25:03] | So what are you gonna do about Izzy? | 那你打算和伊兹怎么办 |
[1:25:05] | – Skye… – Don’t “Skye” me. | -斯凯 -别这样 |
[1:25:09] | Being a wuss got you into this mess. | 就是因为你胆小 现在才会一团糟 |
[1:25:11] | Well, being a wuss and meeting me. | 胆小 还有遇到了我 |
[1:25:17] | But if you’re gonna dig yourself out of it, | 但如果你想打破这个局面 |
[1:25:20] | you’re gonna have to do it alone. | 你只能一个人去做 |
[1:25:25] | I’m not sure what’s on the other side of this, | 我不知道另一个世界是什么样 |
[1:25:27] | but… wouldn’t bank on having me around to help. | 但是 别指望我还能帮你 |
[1:25:44] | Stay. Join us. | 留下来 跟我们一起 |
[1:26:02] | So, guess now we just wait. | 所以 我想现在我们只能等了 |
[1:26:09] | I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[1:26:11] | thought once I’d made up with Ashley and the girls… | 我想过要和阿什莉她们和好 |
[1:26:16] | and once I put in a good word for Calvin with Izzy… | 要向伊兹说说卡尔文的好话 |
[1:26:21] | once I told you guys how much I love you… | 要告诉你们我有多爱你们 |
[1:26:29] | I really thought they’d come for me. | 我真的以为他们会来找我 |
[1:26:33] | Well, maybe they’re stalling. | 嗯 也许他们在拖延时间 |
[1:26:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:26:39] | Maybe they’re having second thoughts. | 也许他们还在重新考虑 |
[1:26:45] | What do you think, Calvin? | 你觉得呢 卡尔文 |
[1:26:48] | Think they’re having second thoughts? | 你觉得他们在重新考虑吗 |
[1:26:53] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:26:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:26:58] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:27:32] | 2001.8.6-2018.5.21 | 斯凯·伊莉莎白·艾特肯 |