Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Mummy(新木乃伊)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Mummy(新木乃伊)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:新木乃伊
英文名称:The Mummy
年代:2017

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:58] 死亡是通往新生的大门 吾辈活在当下 亦当得以重生 以多种形式回归世间 ——古埃及复活祷词
[01:16] 完美影业 暗黑宇宙系列合作 共同呈现
[02:30] What the hell is this? 这到底是什么鬼东西
[02:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[02:41] Bloody hell. 真是见了鬼了
[02:44] The crossrail is the biggest construction project in europe. 横贯地铁线是欧洲最大的建设工程
[02:47] Carving 26 miles of new commuter train tunnels 总长26英里的全新市郊往返地铁隧道
[02:50] Beneath the surface of London. 将会贯穿整个伦敦的地底
[02:52] But today, an ancient tomb filled with 但是今天 一个摆满着十字军骑士棺材的
[02:54] the coffins of crusader night have unearth… 古代墓穴被隧道挖掘队发现
[02:56] People don’t realize that London is a giant graveyard. 人们不知道的是 伦敦是个巨大的墓地
[02:59] A modern city built on centuries of death. 一座建立在世代亡魂上的现代都市
[03:02] Because of the tombs proximity to the thames… 由于古墓的位置靠近泰晤士河
[03:04] …half the space is flooded, is that right doctor? 一半以上的空间已经遭河水灌满 是这样吗 教授
[03:06] There are even more coffins submerged under water. 是的 水下还有更多墓棺等着我们去挖掘
[03:08] The tomb appears to have been built 墓棺看起来像是
[03:09] during the second crusade 在第二次十字军远征期间修建的
[03:11] …which means it’s filled with the bodies 这也就说明墓棺里都是
[03:12] of crusader knights to invade the Egypt 在我们祖先回到英格兰之前
[03:14] …before we returning to England. 那些入侵埃及的十字军骑士
[03:16] It has also revealed a treasure trove 这也打开了地底世界
[03:17] of secrets about have unearthed… 的神秘宝库
[03:32] Clear them out, please. 请把场子给清了
[03:35] Ladies and gentlemen, please stop what you are doing. 女士们先生们 请停下你们手上的工作
[03:38] The train tunnel has been rerouted north of here. 地铁线路已重新规划到了北边儿
[03:42] We are now taking control of this site. 我们现在开始接管这个遗迹
[03:46] Please collect your tools and gear and exit immediately. 请收拾好你们的设备快速离开这片区域
[03:51] Ohy! 喂
[03:53] Excuse me. excuse me. 不好意思 先生 先生
[03:54] This is my site. what do you think you are doing? 这片区域已经封锁了 你还在这干什么
[03:57] Evacuate your men. we’ll take it from here. 叫你的人撤离 这片遗迹现在由我们来接管
[04:00] Who the hell are you people? 你们都是些什么人
[04:04] This way, sir. thank you very much. 这边请 先生 非常感谢您的配合
[04:09] The past cannot remain buried forever. 过去不可能被永久地埋藏
[04:16] In my lifetime, i have unearth… 我的这一生 已经发掘出
[04:19] …many ancient mysteries. 许许多多的古代未解之谜
[04:23] At last, this tomb… 终于 这座古墓
[04:26] …reveals antiquities darkest secret. 揭示了古代最黑暗的秘密
[04:31] A secret erased from history… 一段被抹去的历史
[04:35] …and forgotten to time. 被时间忘却的秘密 终于被我找到了
[04:39] Princess Ahmanet. 安玛奈特公主
[04:42] Beautiful… 貌美如花
[04:45] …cunning… 奸诈狡猾
[04:47] …and ruthless. 冷酷无情
[04:50] Sole heir to the throne of egypt. 古埃及王朝的唯一继承人
[04:55] The pharaohs kingdom will one day be hers to rule… 法老王朝终有一日会由她来统领
[04:59] …without mercy or fear. 笼罩在她那恐怖的暴政之下
[05:01] And Ahmanet would be worshipped as a living god. 安玛奈特也会被当作神祇在世般 受到人民的崇拜
[05:24] But pharaoh had a son. 但是 法老有了一个儿子
[05:28] The boy now, would inherit her destiny. 这个男孩 将会承继她的命运
[05:32] And Ahmanet understood power was not given… 安玛奈特也明白 权利不能是授予而来
[05:36] …it had to be taken. 而是要通过手段掠夺而来
[05:44] Vowing revenge… 她对神发誓要复仇
[05:46] …she made a choice to embrace evil. 她选择了信奉邪恶
[05:49] Seth. 赛斯
[05:51] The god of death. 古埃及的死神
[05:54] They made a pact. 他们签订下了契约
[05:58] A pact that would unleash darkness itself. 这个契约会释放黑暗的本源
[06:50] Ahmanet was reborn… 安玛奈特得到了重生
[06:53] …a monster. 一个恶魔
[07:03] Yet the pact was not complete. 不过 契约并没就此结束
[07:07] She vowed to bring the demon into our world… 她发誓要把这只恶魔带到人间
[07:10] …in the body of a mortal man. 附身到一个凡人的身上
[07:13] Together, they would take their vengeance upon humanity. 一起 他们会将复仇之火降临到人类的头上
[07:30] For her sins, Ahmanet was mummified alive. 为了赎罪 安玛奈特被活生生做成了木乃伊
[07:42] Her body carried far from egypt. 她的遗体被带到了远离埃及的地方
[07:57] There she would remain, condemned to eternal darkness. 在那 她会饱受无尽黑暗的包围和指责
[08:05] But death is a doorway… 但死亡 只是通向复活的另一道大门
[08:07] …and the past cannot remain buried forever. 过去也不可能被永久地埋藏
[08:48] Out of luck, ah sarge? 运气不怎么好啊 中士
[08:51] The civilians are gone. 平民都跑了
[08:52] Is filled with insurgents down there. 现在那地方只剩一堆叛乱分子了
[08:54] I guess we’re too late. 我猜我们来的太晚了
[08:59] 恭呈 亨利
[09:06] We can do this. 我们一定能找到的
[09:08] Oh no no no! we’re too late! 噢不不不 我们太迟了
[09:10] Command thinks we are doing advanced recon… 指挥部以为我们在离这里一百英里的地方
[09:12] …a 100 miles from here. 进行深入敌后的侦查任务
[09:14] Sarge, you are not going down there. 中士 你不能去那个地方
[09:16] You’re right. i’m not. we are. 对 我不能 我们要一起去
[09:19] – at least call in an air strike. – air strike? – 我们起码得叫个空袭吧 – 空袭
[09:23] Bad idea. 馊主意
[09:23] A little one. just maybe they’ll run off. 就丢一个炸弹 没准他们就被全部吓跑了
[09:25] And the command will know where we are. 然后我们的行踪就暴露啦
[09:26] And then we will do 20 years 然后我们就会因为打劫罪
[09:27] in leavenworth for looting. 在堪萨斯州的莱文沃斯堡(监狱)蹲上20年
[09:29] Hey, what did i tell you? hey, we are not looters. 我怎么跟你说的 我们不是劫匪
[09:32] We are liberators of precious antiquities. 我们是珍稀古文物的解放者
[09:35] – right. – right. – 对 – 对头
[09:36] But we don’t even know what’s down there. 但我们根本不知道那埋着什么
[09:37] Haram. haram is what’s down there. treasure. 哈拉姆 那下面就埋着哈拉姆 稀有宝藏
[09:41] No, the translator said “haram” means “forbidden knowledge”. 不 翻译说哈拉姆意思是”被禁止的知识”
[09:45] Like a curse. 比如说诅咒
[09:46] Around here that’s just another word for “treasure.” 在这个地方 这种词就代表着另外一个意思”宝藏”
[09:48] And this guy, this.. Henry guy… 而这个叫亨利的家伙
[09:50] …it seems to want it pretty bad. 看起来想要这个宝藏快想疯了
[09:52] Well.. now he is gonna have to pay double. 现在 看来他要付双倍价才能把这个宝藏搞到手
[09:54] – mount up. – “no, sir, i ain’t going on this one.” – 上马 准备出发 – 长官 我拒绝这次行动
[09:57] – what? – i’m not going. – 什么 – 我拒绝
[09:58] Vail. 韦尔
[09:59] What are you going to do? “stab me with that?” 你想干嘛 用那捅我吗
[10:02] Oh no no no no.. no! 噢 不不不 不
[10:04] You crazy bastard. 你就是个神经病
[10:06] It’s a full days ride to the nearest water! 到下个水源点之前 这可是我一天骑行的饮水量啊
[10:08] The nearest water is right down in that village. 最近的水源 就在下面那个村子里
[10:12] Come on, Vail. 拜托 韦尔
[10:13] Where is your sense of adventure? 你的冒险精神去哪啦
[10:15] Oh that’s just great, nick! that’s just great! 噢 这真棒啊 太棒了
[10:18] Come on, we slip in – slip out, just like we always do. 来嘛 我们就像往常一样潜入进去 神不知 鬼不觉
[10:23] You son of a bitch! 你个狗娘养的
[10:24] Oh my god! 我滴神也
[10:25] We are gonna die.. we are gonna die! 要死啦 要死啦
[10:28] Move! move. 动起来 动起来
[10:31] Just run.. run run. 跑就对了 跑 跑
[10:35] Let’s go! go.. go! 快跑 快跑
[10:37] Are you kidding me? 你跟我开玩笑嘛
[10:40] “slip in – slip out”? 神不知 鬼不觉
[10:44] This is not what we always do! 我们以前就没这么干过好吗
[10:46] Stairs! just run! run! 楼梯 快上 快上
[10:50] Run! run! run! 跑 跑 跑
[10:57] Grenade! 小心手雷
[11:00] I hate you, i hate you so much! 我恨你 我恨死你啦
[11:02] I never even wanted to come.. to this country! 我从来都没有想过要来这个国度
[11:05] Let me think. just let me think. 冷静 让我好好想想
[11:08] If anyone is listening… 如果有人听得见的话
[11:09] …this is l-26, rmj hot! 这里是L-26 我们遭到猛烈火力压制
[11:12] Request dynamic precision strike at our mark! 请求对我方位置实行动态精确打击
[11:15] You did not.. just called in an air strike! 你别跟我说你刚刚叫了空袭
[11:17] Oh.. yes.. i.. did! 噢 是的 我 叫 了
[11:23] Where are you going? don’t leave me! 你去哪 别丢下我
[11:27] Where do they keep coming from? 哪冒出来这么多人
[11:37] There is nowhere to go! 没地方躲了
[11:39] Oh man we are gonna die! 噢不 我们要死啦
[11:41] Please, Vail! let me think! 闭嘴 韦尔 让我思考
[11:42] We are gonna die because of you! 都怪你的主意 我们就要玩完了
[11:44] Just let me think! 让我思考
[11:45] Think about what? think about what? 还想什么 还有什么好想的
[11:48] I’m thinking… 我在想
[11:50] What? 什么
[11:52] I’m thinking… 我在想
[11:54] What are you thinking? 你到底在想什么
[11:57] I’m thinking.. we are probably gonna die here. 我在想 这次我们可能真的要死了
[12:01] I knew it! 我就知道
[12:37] I am still alive! 我还活着
[12:55] Nick! 尼克
[13:13] Haram. 哈拉姆
[13:23] I was told you boys were supposed 我告诉过你们应该呆在
[13:25] to be a 100 kil from here. 离这一百英里外的地方
[13:27] Yes, sir! but based on intelligence… 是的长官 但是根据情报显示
[13:29] …we had reason to believe the insurgents 我们有理由相信当地的叛乱分子
[13:31] were holding civilian hostage 抓了当地平民作人质
[13:33] We had to make the call. 我们得做出抉择
[13:34] Wait for delta team to respond or go in alone. 是等待三角洲部队增援还是我们两独自执行这次任务
[13:36] It was sergeant morton’s idea to go in actually! 这实际上是莫顿中士的主意要潜入进村子里
[13:39] Only to find out that the villagers 经过我们的侦查
[13:41] are gone seems evacuating 因为战争疏散 村子里空无一人
[13:42] Yeah lucky for them, not for us. 对 他们可幸运了 但我们就不是了
[13:43] Delta, south side perimeter. 三角洲特战队 去村子南部设立警戒区
[13:45] Sir, when we realized that we were at the 长官 当我们意识到
[13:47] center of the insurgent’s stronghold. 这是叛乱分子要塞的时候
[13:49] …it was too late. 那时已经太晚了
[13:50] We were discovered, we started taking on heavy fire. 随后我们暴露并遭受了敌军猛烈的火力进攻
[13:53] Well.. sir, Corporal Vail here is too humble to admit it… 其次 长官 韦尔下士 太过谦虚去承认了
[13:57] But he risked his life to save mine. 但是他是那个冒着生命危险来救我的人
[14:00] He is a hero, in fact.. i’d like 事实上 他是个英雄 我推荐他
[14:02] to recommend him for citation. 来做传讯的口供证人
[14:04] Let me run another scenario by it 我来说说我想的另一套情节
[14:06] Sir? 长官 什么意思
[14:07] One in which…two assholes from long range reconnaissance… 一个…两个执行远程侦查任务的混球
[14:11] …that would be you… 说的就是你们
[14:12] …run all over northern iraq, 我们跑遍伊拉克北部
[14:14] just one step ahead the enemy 就是尽量避免与敌军交火
[14:16] Except, instead of hunting for the enemy… 除此之外 你们也不是来杀敌
[14:19] …you hunt for antiquities… 而是来猎宝的
[14:21] …stealing whatever isn’t nailed down 然后把一切可能挖到的宝物
[14:23] and selling it on the black market. 倒卖到黑市上好大赚一笔
[14:25] Meanwhile, these fanatical insurgents… 与此同时 这些狂热分子
[14:27] …trying to erase 5,000 years of history… 又正好想抹去这五千年的历史
[14:30] …unwillingly cover your tracks. it’s a pretty good scam. 很不情愿的说 这的确是个不错的幌子
[14:33] Sergeant morton! 莫顿中士
[14:35] Where is it? 在哪
[14:37] What? where is what? 什么 什么什么东西在哪
[14:39] The letter. the map you stole from me. 那封信 那张你从我这偷走的地图
[14:42] Map? i do not know what you are talking about. 地图 我不知道你在说些什么
[14:45] How would i… 我怎么会
[14:46] Had even had the opportunity to 我 我甚至都没有
[14:47] steal anything from you. 从你那偷东西的机会
[14:48] Miss… Miss… 小姐 怎么称呼
[14:52] Ok.. sgt. morton here thinks that 好吧 莫顿中士认为这很难以启齿
[14:54] i would be too embarrassed 我觉得也很羞耻
[14:55] …to tell you that i had him in my hotel room… 不过事实是 三天前
[14:58] …3 nights ago, in baghdad. 在巴格达的一家旅馆里 我们两一起睡过
[15:00] And whilst i was sleeping, he went through my things. 当我在熟睡时 他偷走了我的东西
[15:04] I’m not embarrassed, nick. 我并不感到尴尬 尼克
[15:05] Disgusted? yes. regretful? ah certainly. 要说恶心 是的 后悔至极 啊 当然
[15:08] But mainly just amazed, to your ability… 不过我对你的”能力”真得是刮目相看
[15:11] …to mimic all the qualities of genuine human intimacy… 你那套高质量的套路 哇 简直了
[15:14] …if only for.. 15 seconds? 这么多前戏 也就坚持了 多久 十五秒
[15:17] Where is the map, morton? 地图到底在哪 莫顿
[15:21] Sir, i admit that… 长官 我承认
[15:22] …miss Halsey and i did spend a 我和哈尔西小姐的确是
[15:24] delightful even 共度良宵过一次
[15:26] A very long and satisfying evening… 如果她是真情实感的话
[15:28] …if her reactions are to be considered sincere. 那将会是更加漫长而完美的夜晚
[15:30] But sir, i left with nothing more than fond memories. 但是长官 我现在对她的美好回忆已经烟消云散了
[15:33] Now, perhaps i may have neglected to 或许是因为我第二天早上的
[15:34] say goodbye to her the next moring… 不辞而别惹怒了她
[15:36] …only because she was exhausted… 只是因为她很疲惫
[15:38] – …and i did not want to wake her. – ok. 我实在是不想吵醒她 – 好吧
[15:40] And the reward for my gracious consideration? 我如此亲切关怀竟然落得如此回报
[15:42] Well sir, as you can see “hell hath no fury”. 长官你看 这就是”最毒妇人心”
[15:45] – sir. – oh my god! – 长官 – 哦 我的上帝啊
[15:52] It’s egyptian. 这是古埃及的
[15:54] Why is that unusual? 有什么不同寻常的吗
[15:56] We are in the persian gulf, Vail. 韦尔 我们现在是在波斯湾
[15:57] Right. egypt is a 1000 miles away so it’s unusual. 是的 这里距离埃及有一千英里 这就不同寻常了
[16:00] Put those down, hurry. go get the rest. 都放下吧 快 去把剩下的都搬来
[16:02] Got it. 好的
[16:04] Colonel, this is an significant find. 上校 这是个重大的发现
[16:06] i need your men to secure this village. 我需要你的人手将这个村子保护起来
[16:08] We are not even supposed to be here. 可我们甚至都不应该出现在这个地方
[16:10] Is my job to make sure that anything 我的职责是确保任何有价值的东西
[16:11] of value stays out of enemy hands 不会落入敌人之手
[16:13] We have no idea what could be down there. 我们对这下面有什么并不是很清楚
[16:15] The content of tutankhamun’s tomb alone… 当初图坦卡门墓穴中的文物
[16:18] …were valued at 650 million pounds sterling. 估值6.5亿英镑
[16:21] Understand? 明白吗
[16:26] Colonel.. if i may with a couple shake charges… 上校 恕我直言
[16:29] …we could just close this hole right up, 我们可以先用炸药把洞口堵上
[16:30] and miss Halsey can cen we’re moving out. 以后找个好日子再让哈尔西小姐过来
[16:32] – shut up. – okay. – 闭嘴 – 好吧
[16:33] You got two hours, then we’re moving out. 你们有两个小时的时间 然后我们就必须马上撤离
[16:35] You are getting in the hole with him. 你们带着他一起下去
[16:36] – him? – me? – 他 – 我
[16:37] Yep. 是的
[16:38] Sir. 长官
[16:40] You gear up, that’s an order. 收拾好就出发 这是命令
[16:41] I’ll be right here on the road sarge. 我在路边等你 中士
[16:43] Get in the damn hole, Vail! 你也跟着下去吧 韦尔
[16:44] Oh man! 噢 大兄弟 别啊
[17:28] I am in a large antechamber of some kind. 我目前身处于一个大型的前厅
[17:31] There is an inscription on the northern wall. 前厅的北墙上刻着几行铭文
[17:34] The litany of ra. 太阳神 拉 哈拉胡提的祷文
[17:37] ..kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[17:40] Your fault, nick. your fault. 都怪你 尼克 都是你的错
[17:43] Do you see any treasure here, nick? because i don’t. 你看到这里有什么宝藏吗 尼克 我可什么都没看到
[17:46] Do you know what i see? i see 你知道我看到什么了吗 我看到
[17:47] statues that i can’t carry around. 全是些带不走的雕像
[17:48] – keep it down. – you keep it down. – 小声点 – 你才小声点
[17:51] What are you doing? 你在搞什么
[17:54] It is definitely a tomb. 这绝对是个墓穴
[18:08] What is that? mercury? 这是什么 水银吗
[18:10] Yeah. 是的
[18:16] The ancient egyptians believed 古埃及人相信
[18:18] that it weakened iest of ammon… 这可以抑制邪恶
[18:21] Well now we know better. 但我们如今有了更深入的了解
[18:22] this stuff will kill you. 这玩意儿能毒死你
[18:23] Yeah, after it makes you crazy. 是啊 就在把你弄疯之后
[18:26] There is mercury dripping from the ceiling… 有水银从天花板上滴下来 再回流到
[18:30] …into holes in the ground. 地上的洞中
[18:31] Possibly to connect the.. 可能是连接
[18:34] It’s a canal system… 这是墓穴内的运河系统
[18:36] …leading all the way to… 汇集流向
[18:41] Get the lights! 把照射灯打开
[19:07] Oh my god. 哦 上帝啊
[19:30] Get everything out of the bags. 把包里的东西都拿出来
[19:35] What did i tell you? 我怎么跟你说的
[19:36] That’s a lot of gold, nick. 好多金子啊 尼克
[19:39] I am in a large men-made cavern adjoining the antechamber. 我目前在一个与前厅相连的人造大型墓穴中
[19:42] There are chiseled steps descending from the ledge. 显而易见 这里有向下延伸的阶梯
[19:45] There is a canal at the center of them… 墓穴中央有一条运河系统
[19:47] …that feeds a ritual well at 水银灌满底部的
[19:50] the base, filled with mercury. 祭献深井
[19:55] Beads of scarabs, scarab signal rings. 这个是珠子做成的圣甲虫戒指
[19:59] This is a high priest of ammon… 它属于底比斯神庙的
[20:02] …from the temple of the thebes. 一位安蒙神大祭司
[20:04] There is a ritual barrier chain that’s around the well… 水银井周围由宗教性质的锁链包围着
[20:08] …as a warning to intruders. 作为对闯入者的警告
[20:10] To keep people out. 阻隔他们入内
[20:16] There isn’t a single provision made for 这个地下墓穴没有
[20:19] someone’s journey into the underworld… 任何被盗的痕迹
[20:22] No canopic jars, no shabtis. 没有坎努帕斯坛 没有陪葬俑
[20:26] To be buried in a place like this… 被埋葬在这样一个地方
[20:30] …would have been a fate worse than death. 真的是比死更难受
[20:34] Nick! 尼克
[20:36] Don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[20:41] There are six watchers around the well… 有六位守护者面朝井口
[20:45] …facing inward instead of out. 而并非朝向外边
[20:49] Whatever is in there… 无论这里面有什么
[20:51] …those chains aren’t for bringing it up. 这些锁链都不是为了把它拉出来的
[20:56] They are for holding it down. 而是在镇压
[21:08] This is not a tomb. 这不是个坟墓
[21:13] It’s a prison. 这是个监狱
[21:15] Lima 2-6, come in. 呼叫 L26 请回答
[21:17] Copy, sir. 收到 长官
[21:18] Get out now. we’ve got reports of bogeys inbound. 马上出来 我们收到报告 有可疑人士入侵
[21:20] We gotta take off. 我们必须马上撤退
[21:22] Tell greenway we have to notify d.t.r.a. 告诉格林威 我们必须通知国防安全局
[21:24] For what? 为什么
[21:25] – i need specialists from cairo… – cairo? – 我需要联系开罗的专家 – 开罗
[21:27] …seaborn suits and shielding cuffs. 密封衣和屏蔽手套
[21:28] Jenny, we are out of time. you better grab what you can now! 珍妮 我们没时间了 你最好现在带上你要带走的东西
[21:32] I’m not leaving until i see what’s in that pool. 我不会走的 除非我看清井里面有什么东西
[21:34] Oh you are leaving. we’re leaving right now. 你得离开这 我们现在要立刻撤退了
[21:36] I have not come this far just to leave without… 我千里迢迢而来不会空手而归的
[22:38] Hey! hey! 嘿 嘿
[22:43] Cease fire! Vail! 别开枪 韦尔
[22:44] Cease fire! cease fire! 停火 停火
[22:47] They are just camel spiders! they’re not even poisonous! 这就是些骆驼蜘蛛 这些蜘蛛没毒性
[22:50] Can we please, leave? 我们现在能离开了吗
[22:52] – are you out of your mind, Vail? – please! – 你疯了吗 韦尔 – 快走吧
[22:54] What is wrong with you? 你哪里出了毛病
[22:55] That thing bit my neck! 有东西咬了我的脖子
[22:56] – okay.. okay. – it bit me! – 没事的 没事的 – 它咬了我
[22:59] Enough of this! i don’t care! 够了 我不管这些
[23:00] I’m leaving! with or without you! i’m leaving! 我要走了 你们随意 反正我是要走了
[23:03] It bit me! please, nick! 它咬我了 拜托 尼克
[23:05] Can we please, leave? 我们能走了吗
[23:52] You have set me free. 你赐予我自由
[24:07] My chosen. 你是我命中注定之人
[24:11] Nick! 尼克
[24:15] Nick! 尼克
[24:16] Tell greenway he is gonna send a team 告诉格林威 让他派人来
[24:18] to get this thin 把这东西带走
[24:19] …or he is gonna have to explain why he left me behind. 不然他就得去解释为什么会把我丢在这里
[24:28] Do it! 照做
[24:29] Okay. 好的
[24:46] Climb by the man! 吊上去
[24:47] Climb line is steady. 正在平稳吊移
[24:48] More towards your nine o’clock! 朝着九点方向过去点
[24:50] Holding at 30 feet. 高度30英尺
[24:51] A little more. 再高一点
[25:41] Bishop to echo. we have visual on a severe sandstorm… B队呼叫E队 我们看见猛烈的沙尘暴从
[25:45] …heading west to echo 12. 西面向E12前进
[26:17] Hey! 嘿
[26:19] Wait.. wait.. please be careful. this is 5,000 years old. 等等 小心点 这可是有五千年历史呢
[26:22] 60 seconds! in the air! let’s go! 60秒后起飞 动作快点
[26:26] Careful, careful. 小心 小心
[26:34] Get us off the ground now! 现在起飞吧
[26:35] Halsey, take a sit! 哈尔西 坐下
[27:29] Need some help? 需要帮助吗
[27:30] No. 不
[27:32] – you are welcome by the way. – how’s that? – 顺便说句 不用谢 – 我要谢你什么
[27:34] Because i saved your.. whatever it is. 因为我救了你 不管怎么说
[27:37] That was safely hidden for 5,000 years 在你投下地狱火弹之前
[27:39] before you dropped a hell-fire missile on it. 它可是在地底下安安稳稳地藏了5000年
[27:42] And you might have never found it otherwise. 那你可能永远都发现不了这里
[27:44] Again.. you’re welcome. 再说一次 你不用谢我
[27:50] Do you have any idea what this is? 你觉得这个是什么
[27:52] The significance of it? 它的意义是什么
[27:55] An egyptian sarcophagus in a tomb in mesopotamia. 在美索不达米亚的一座墓穴内发现古埃及石棺
[28:01] Why just say “15 seconds”? 你为什么说”只有15秒钟”
[28:02] What of what? 什么跟什么
[28:04] You told greenway that i can mimic all 你刚才跟格林威说
[28:06] the qualities of 我和你啪啪啪
[28:08] …for 15 seconds. 15秒就射了
[28:09] I mean.. uh.. it was not 15 seconds. 我的意思是 啊 肯定不止15秒
[28:13] Well, however long it lasted, it wasn’t real. 好了 不管多长时间 这都不是真的
[28:19] I never lied to you about my feelings. 我对你的感觉都是真实的 我从没骗过你
[28:21] You stole from me. 你偷我东西
[28:24] But i didn’t lie. 但我没有对你说谎
[28:26] Do you ever think of anyone but yourself? 你是不是从来不会替别人考虑
[28:30] This means something. 这意义重大
[28:34] Something bigger than you can imagine. 超乎你想象
[28:39] My life’s work. 这是我毕生心血
[28:41] And you were going to steal it. 但是你却来偷走了它
[28:44] How much do you think that’s worth on the black market? 你觉得这东西在黑市上能值多少钱
[29:10] This is Dr. Jennifer Halsey.. 我是詹妮弗·哈尔西博士
[29:12] Conducting a preliminary analysis 我正在对这具古埃及石棺
[29:14] of an egyptian 做初步检查
[29:16] …discovered in the nineveh province, northern iraq. 这是在伊拉克北部的尼尼微省发现的
[29:20] The hieroglyphs are definitely new kingdom. 这些象形文字绝对记载着一个新王朝
[29:24] It appears that the wife of king menehptre… 墓棺上面记载着王后 梅内普莱因难产而死
[29:28] …died in childbirth… 留下一个
[29:30] …leaving a sole heir to the throne… 孩子作为王国的继承人
[29:34] …a girl… 一个女孩
[29:39] …called Ahmanet. 叫安玛奈特
[30:15] Corporal, what in the living hell are you doing son? 下士 你究竟在搞什么鬼
[30:20] Vail? 韦尔
[30:22] Corporal Vail? 韦尔下士
[30:25] Dammit. 该死的
[30:26] Corporal Vail, do you hear me talking 韦尔下士 你听到我跟你说
[30:27] to you? i said ! drop it now! 什么了吧 我说 放下刀
[30:31] Vail, just… 韦尔
[30:33] Vail! wow.. wow! 韦尔 哇哦 哇哦
[30:35] Vail! 韦尔
[30:35] Oh my god. Vail! 不 见鬼了 韦尔
[30:37] Drop the weapon! drop it now! 放下武器 立刻放下武器
[30:38] Now! 立刻
[30:39] Please.. please.. 拜托 拜托
[30:40] Drop it now! 立刻放下武器
[30:41] – put the gun down! – drop it! – 放下枪 – 把它扔掉
[30:43] Put down the weapon! put it down.. back off.. 放下武器 放下 坐回去
[30:46] Stop! do not shoot! this is a pressurized aircraft! 住手 不能在加压了的机舱开枪
[30:48] Nick. 尼克
[30:50] Vail. 韦尔
[30:54] – Vail, put the knife down. – Vail. – 韦尔 把刀放下 – 韦尔
[30:55] – Vail, no. – Vail! – 韦尔 不 – 韦尔
[30:57] Vail! 韦尔
[31:04] Ehy Vail! stop! stop! Vail.. Vail! 韦尔 停 停 韦尔 韦尔
[31:23] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[31:34] Pan-pan-pan. 故障 故障 故障
[31:35] This is november 4-0-9-9. 这是N4-0-9-9
[31:37] United states c-130 hercules. 美国空军C-130大力神运输机
[31:40] – what’s happening? – take your sit and strap in. – 发生了什么事 – 做好扣紧安全带
[31:42] – …over england. – england? – 我们在英国上空 – 英国
[31:43] Right now i don’t know what’s happening. take your sit! 现在我也不知道发生了什么事 坐好
[31:47] We lost thrust in both engines. 两个引擎都失灵了
[31:49] No way to our contact. dropping to 12,000, 280 on the edi. 无线电失联 正从12000英尺骤降 离爱丁堡机场280英里
[31:51] What the hell is that? 这是什么鬼
[31:56] Go! go! go! 快跑 快跑 快跑
[32:10] Parachute! 降落伞
[32:13] Parachute! 降落伞
[32:23] I do not know how to do this! 我不会用
[32:24] Jenny, you can do this! you can do this! 珍妮 你能做到 的 你能行
[32:47] Give me your hand! 把你的手给我
[33:54] Miss Halsey 哈尔西小姐
[33:57] Miss Halsey, do you think you’re up to it. 哈尔西小姐 你准备好了吗
[34:00] I’m sorry. what? 对不起 什么
[34:02] We need your help identifying the body. 我们需要你来帮忙辨认下尸体
[34:50] Unknown 身份不明
[34:58] Vail! 韦尔
[35:00] Hey buddy. 嘿 伙计
[35:03] You scared the shit out of me. 你他妈的吓死我了
[35:07] We need to talk, nick. 我们需要谈谈 尼克
[35:13] What’s happening? 发生了什么事
[35:15] You know what’s happening. 你知道发生了什么
[35:20] Am i dead? 我死了吗
[35:23] Dead? 死
[35:25] No. but you are gonna wish you were. 你没死 但是你还不如死了好
[35:28] Come on this way, please. 请这边走
[35:30] Oh my god! nick. 哦 我的天啊 尼克
[35:31] Jen. 珍
[35:36] What’s happening? where am i? 发生了什么事 我在哪里
[35:38] Who’s in charge here? 谁是这里的负责人
[35:43] Base, this is search team one. 基地 这里是搜救一队
[35:45] Looks like the trail of wreckage… 我们似乎找到了坠机残骸
[35:46] …it’s spread across 2-2,5 half miles through the forest. 残骸散落在方圆2-2.5英里的森林里
[35:49] Coming up on the aylestord pier now. standby. 正派人到埃尔斯福德港 待命
[35:56] The pier is a wreck. it looks like 码头上有件残骸 看上去
[35:58] a part of the wing.A turbine 像是部分机翼 是一台涡轮机发动机
[36:00] Miles away from the primary crash site. over. 距离坠机主要现场几英里 完毕
[36:03] Copy, search team one. message received. 收到 这里是搜救一队 收到信息
[36:17] One body found. no obvious signs of life. standby. 找到一具尸体 已经没用生命迹象 待命
[36:27] Casualty confirmed deceased. 伤员确认死亡
[36:29] Requesting attendance of ambulance personnel. over. 请派医护人员到场 完毕
[36:32] Copy, search team one. 搜救一队收到
[36:33] Ambulance staff now on route. over. 医疗队已出发 完毕
[37:40] What.. what the hell…? 这 这是什么鬼
[37:47] Hey! you better come in to… 嘿 你们最好能过来一下
[37:50] Allen? 艾伦
[37:52] Allen? 艾伦
[37:54] You alright? 你还好吗
[37:57] Allen! 艾伦
[38:01] Jesus! 天啊
[38:57] Rise. 起来吧
[39:37] A US military plane crash landed in surrey this evening… 一架美国军机今晚在苏里市坠毁
[39:40] …just missing waverley abbey. 韦弗利修道院差一点就被殃及
[39:43] How did you get out of that plane? 你是怎么逃出飞机的
[39:47] There’s not a single scratch on your body. 你连点儿轻伤都没有
[39:49] Yeah. 是的
[39:54] Thank you. 谢谢你
[39:59] For what? 为什么谢我
[40:00] You saved my life. 你救了我
[40:02] You would have done the same for me. 换做你 你也会为我做同样的事
[40:06] Nick. 尼克
[40:07] Nick. 尼克
[40:11] Listen, nick. 听着 尼克
[40:13] I think you should know something. 我想你可能知道了什么
[40:15] You know i work with a group of archaeologists. 你知道我和一个考古专家小组工作
[40:18] – yeah. – well… – 嗯 – 是的
[40:19] …we developed this theory… 我们有一个这样的推测
[40:20] …that an egyptian princess had been 有一个古埃及公主
[40:23] erased from the history book. 在历史书上被抹掉了
[40:26] …deliberately. 是故意的
[40:28] We’ve been searching for something 我们一直寻找一个叫做
[40:30] called “the darue in england 赛斯之刃的东西
[40:32] A ceremonial knife with a large jewel at the hilt. 一把顶端嵌着红宝石的祭祀刀
[40:36] Seth is the egyptian god of death. 赛斯是古埃及的死神
[40:39] And legend has it that the dagger and the stone, together… 据传说记载 将刀石合一
[40:43] …had the power to give seth physical form. 就能让赛斯化为真身
[40:47] I’m convinced it was hidden here, in europe. 我认为它被藏在欧洲这
[40:50] Stolen by crusaders centuries ago. 是在几个世纪之前被十字军盗走的
[40:53] I found reference to it in a manuscript 我在一个十字军骑士的手稿里
[40:55] written by a crue in england. 得到了相关记录
[40:57] That suggested the dagger was broken apart. 上面说匕首与红宝石被拆开了
[41:01] That the stone buried with this knight… 这位骑士带着红宝石被
[41:04] …somewhere here in england. 一起安葬于英国的某个地方
[41:08] A massive crusader tomb, was 最近在伦敦发现了一个大型的
[41:10] recently discoversaw those birds. 十字军墓穴
[41:14] We believe that the stone is in there somewhere. 我们相信红宝石就藏在那的某个地方
[41:18] That tomb is what led us to Ahmanet. 正是这个墓穴让我们找到了安玛奈特
[41:22] I think she is the princess in the legend. 我认为她就是记载中的那个公主
[41:25] The hieroglyphics said that she murdered her father. 这些象形文字说是她谋杀了她的父亲
[41:27] – murdered? – along with his child. – 谋杀 – 还有她父亲的孩子
[41:30] She made some sort of pact with the god of death. 她与死神签订了某种契约
[41:33] And then, when i saw those birds… 而且后来 当我看到那些鸟
[41:36] …and that sandstorm… 还有沙尘暴
[41:37] whatever i mean something is happening. 我就感觉到大事不妙
[41:39] You are alive i do not know how. 你活下来了 但是我不知道为什么
[41:42] You… i… go… 你 我 出去
[41:44] I’m sorry, nick. i think we angered the gods. 抱歉 尼克 我想我们惹怒了神灵
[41:50] Can you excuse me? 容我失陪一下
[41:51] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[41:56] Identify, please. 请表明身份
[41:58] This is Jenny. get me Henry. 我是詹妮弗 帮我转接亨利
[42:10] Jennifer. 詹妮弗
[42:11] This is a far more significant 这个问题比我们
[42:12] problem than we have ever imagined 想象的严重多了
[42:14] Something is happening, Henry. i’m worried about him. 出大事了 亨利 我很担心他
[42:17] Bring your soldier to London. do not 派你的人到伦敦来
[42:19] Do not discuss anything further with him 别再和他深入谈论了
[42:21] Understand? 明白吗
[42:23] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[42:24] Jenny looks good. 珍妮看起来很不错
[42:26] – ok this isn’t happening. – i mean really great. – 好的 这不是真的 – 真到不能再真了
[42:28] Ok. really stop. 好吧 你停下吧
[42:29] You know i always thought i had a chance with her. 你知道吗 我一直认为我和她是有机会的
[42:30] – what? – how do you squander that? – 什么 – 你怎么可以这么渣
[42:33] There was mercury in that tomb. vapors. 肯定是墓地里的水银蒸汽
[42:34] How did you mess that up? 你怎么把它搞砸的
[42:36] It’s just in my head. 这是我的幻觉
[42:37] No it’s not. 不 这是真的
[42:39] You shot me. 你朝我开枪
[42:41] Wait. what.. wait wait wait you…you 等等 什么 等下等下等下 你
[42:46] You… 你
[42:48] …you stabbed greenway. 你刺死了格林威
[42:50] – i saved you. – you murdered him. – 我救了你 – 你杀了他
[42:52] And you shot me. 然后你就向我开枪了
[42:53] You tried to kill me. you even went after jenny. 你想杀我 你真是想杀珍妮
[42:56] You shot me. three times. 你向我开枪了 三枪
[43:00] Yes. 是的
[43:01] Three times, nick. 三次 尼克
[43:03] The third one was unnecessary. 第三次没必要的
[43:05] You freaked me out. i panicked. 你吓坏我了 我失控了
[43:08] I’m sorry. okay? 我很抱歉 好吗
[43:10] Not okay. 不好
[43:11] Look at me. look at my face. 看着我 看着我的脸
[43:13] I’m cursed nick, and you are cursed. 我被诅咒了 尼克 你也是
[43:15] And there is only one way to break it. 只有一种方式破除诅咒
[43:17] You’re going to do exactly what she wants… 那就是完成她要你做的事情
[43:20] …or this is gonna get a lot worse for both of us. 不然咱俩全吃不了兜着走
[43:24] What do you mean i’m cursed? 你说我被诅咒了是什么意思
[43:26] Sorry. 对不起
[43:27] Just.. uh.. give me a minute. thank you. 啊 就 在给我一分钟的时间 谢谢你们了
[43:29] You walked into the chicks bathroom by the way. 顺便说下你进的是女厕所
[43:31] Go to your own bathroom! 去你自己的洗手间
[43:33] Yes, it’s the ladies room. 是的 是女厕所
[43:34] What do you mean i’m cursed? 你说我被诅咒了是什么意思
[43:36] How do you think you survived the crash? 你认为你是怎么从空难中活下来的
[43:40] “setapai”. “史特派尔”
[43:43] You know what it means. 你知道这是什么意思吧
[43:46] She’s got plans for you, nick. 她有个关于你的计划 尼克
[43:49] Plans? 计划
[43:50] You can’t run away. 你逃不掉的
[43:52] You can’t escape. 你也无处可逃
[45:08] Help me! 帮帮我
[45:10] Help me! 帮帮我
[45:26] Get out of the road, wanker! 从路中间滚开 傻瓜
[45:28] Nick! 尼克
[45:29] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干什么
[45:32] I think you were right. 我想你是对的
[45:34] – we angered the gods. – wait.. what? – 我们惹怒了神灵 – 等等 什么
[45:37] I saw her.. the chick in the box. 我看到她了 在棺木里的那个人
[45:39] – Ahmanet? – that one. – 安玛奈特 – 那个
[45:40] – nick… – he said i’m cursed. – 尼克 – 他说我被诅咒了
[45:42] – who said? – Vail. – 谁说的 – 韦尔
[45:43] – Vail? – the coffin we found. – 韦尔 – 我们发现的那口棺材的
[45:44] – sarcophagus. – whatever. – 是石棺 – 管他什么的
[45:45] There was writing on it. 那上面有字
[45:47] Hieroglyphics. 是象形文字
[45:48] Jenny, respectfully, i’m not interested 珍妮 说真的 我现在对
[45:50] in archeological jargon right now. 考古术语不感兴趣
[45:51] The writing on the box that we took out of the hole. 我们带出墓穴的棺材上刻着文字
[45:55] Yes, sorry. 是的 抱歉
[45:56] There was something about a curse in 这是有关诅咒的东西
[45:57] there, was it there?was it there? 那玩意儿还在吗 找到了吗
[45:58] Nick, you’ve had a concussion. 尼克 你有点脑震荡
[46:01] – yes. – toxic exposure. – 是有点 – 暴露在毒气(汞蒸气)中太久了
[46:03] How dose that explain that I know that “Aetapai”means”my chosen”. 那你解释 我为什么会知道”史特派尔”的意思是命定之人
[46:08] – it’s ancient egyptian. – ancient egyptian. – 这是古埃及文 – 是古埃及文
[46:10] How do i know that? 我怎么会知道
[46:11] You’ve been in the middle east for years. 你在中东呆了很多年
[46:12] What? no! 什么 不
[46:13] You heard it.. you forgot it.. 你肯定听过 只不过你忘记了
[46:14] Why are you backing off from this? i’m telling you. 你为什么就是不相信我 我告诉你
[46:16] She is real. 她活过来了
[46:27] Nick. 尼克
[46:30] Nick.. what is it? 尼克 你怎么了
[46:34] I think you’re right. 我想你是对的
[46:37] I.. this is all in my head. 我 脑袋里一团麻
[46:39] Can’t you find the box, look inside 你能找到那个棺材吗 打开看看
[46:41] …and when i see a 3,000 years old prune in there… 当我看到一个三千岁的木乃伊在里面时
[46:43] – nick. – …no more curse. – 尼克 – 我就相信没诅咒了
[46:45] You don’t need a sarcophagus, you need a doctor. 你不需要石棺 你需要看医生
[46:47] I know someone. 我知道一个人
[46:49] A specialist in London. 是伦敦的一个专家
[46:50] Don’t tell me that you don’t want to see it too. 别告诉我说你也不想去看看
[46:53] Your life’s work, come on Jenny. 你的毕生心血 拜托啊 珍妮
[46:56] I think i know where it is. 我想我知道它在哪里
[47:00] Charlie 8-1 the base. C8-1报告基地
[47:03] We are at impact site, 400m north of waverley abbey. 我们到达坠机现场 在威弗利修道院以北四百米处
[47:15] Firefighters control the fire… 消防员控制火势
[47:51] Nick. 尼克
[47:55] Nick! where are you going? 尼克 你要去哪
[47:58] The crash isn’t up that way. where are you going? 坠毁地点不是那里 你要去哪
[48:00] We are in the right place. 我们的方向是对的
[48:07] Nick. 尼克
[48:10] Nick! 尼克
[48:12] I do not know what we’re doing here. 我实在搞不懂我们要在这里干嘛
[48:14] This isn’t the right place. 石棺不在这里
[48:16] Yes it is. 就在这里
[48:18] No it isn’t. 不 不在这
[48:20] The main crash site it’s up that way… 主要的坠毁地带在那边
[48:22] …and so is my artifact. 石棺也在那
[48:24] And that’s where we are going. 那才是我们要去的地方
[49:01] What the hell? 见鬼
[49:05] How did i..? 我怎么
[49:15] Jenny? 珍妮
[49:35] Nick? 尼克
[50:17] Ok. 好的
[50:18] Ok. 好的
[50:27] What? 什么
[50:28] God of death… 死神
[50:33] I’m sorry. what? 抱歉 你说什么
[50:37] Powerful seth… 赛斯的力量
[50:40] …i welcome you into this mortal body… 请进入这个凡人的肉体
[50:53] No. 不
[50:56] Unite to me finally. 跟我融为一体
[51:19] Jenny! 珍妮
[51:21] Yeah? 啊
[51:23] Run! 快跑
[52:07] Come on! come on! 快走 快走
[52:13] Nick! 尼克
[52:16] Nick! 尼克
[52:17] Hey! hey! 喂 喂
[52:21] No! no! no! 不 不 不
[52:23] Hey! Nick! no! 嘿 尼克 不
[52:25] Nick! 尼克
[52:28] Were you just gonna leave me? 你刚准备抛下我
[52:29] You saw that, right? 你看见了 是吗
[52:30] You were gonna leave me! 你竟然要抛下我
[52:32] – you saw it, right? – i can’t unsee it! – 你看见了 是吗 – 我怎么可能没看见
[52:36] Where are we going? 我们要去哪
[52:37] Away from here. there’s a highway up ahead. 离开这里 前面有条高速公路
[52:40] – how do you know? – i know. – 你怎么知道 – 我就是知道
[52:43] Oh my god. do you realize what this is? 我的天 你知道这都是些什么吗
[52:46] It’s the dagger of seth. 赛斯之刃
[52:47] She was gonna drive that thing right through me. 她刚准备用这东西刺穿我
[52:49] The stone, it is missing. 那块宝石 不见了
[52:51] Yeah, it seems to have really pissed her off. 是的 看起来好像把她激怒了
[52:53] It’s real. 是真的
[52:59] How was in that statue? 怎么会在那座雕像里
[53:01] That statue was a reliquary. 那雕像是个圣器
[53:03] Crusaders have been using them to hide holy relics. 十字军用它们来隐藏圣物
[53:07] But she knew it was there. 但她知道宝石就在那
[53:09] You are saying that she brought 你的意思是她故意
[53:11] the plane down thgo to the church 让飞机坠毁在教堂附近
[53:13] That’s why she wanted you to come to the church. 这解释了为什么她想让你来教堂
[53:15] She wanted me to go to the church? 她想让我来这座教堂
[53:16] I told you that i wanted to go to church. 我告诉过你是我想来教堂的
[53:18] I told you.. i said.. that i wanted to see… 我告诉过你 我说的是 我想看
[53:22] – i wanted to see her corpse. – see her corpse. – 我想看她的尸体 – 看她的尸体
[53:28] Nick she is in your head. 尼克 她就在你脑子里
[53:31] What are you talking about? that.. 你在说什么 那
[53:33] that is ridiculous because I… 那简直太可笑了
[53:39] I drove right back to her. 我怎么把车开回来了
[53:40] Oh my god she is in my head. 天呐 她真的在我脑子里
[53:55] Go go go go go! 走 走 走 走 走
[54:10] Get it off of me! 快把它弄走
[54:16] Son of a bitch! 狗杂种
[54:37] That’s my face! that’s my face! 那是我的脸 是我的脸
[54:39] Sorry! 抱歉
[54:44] Nick! 尼克
[55:03] Nick! 尼克
[55:17] Jenny? 珍妮
[55:21] Jenny. 珍妮
[55:23] Nick! 尼克
[55:40] Okay. 好吧
[55:42] Alright. 好吧
[55:43] Get her, nick! 干掉她 尼克
[55:46] Get her! get her! 干掉她 干掉她
[55:50] Kick her ass! 打死她
[56:11] Phase two! quick! 第二分队 快
[56:20] Pull her back! 将她往后拉
[56:26] Delta team move! 突击队行动
[56:27] Bring the target down! 将目标击倒
[56:45] Who are you? 你是谁
[57:06] Where are you taking me? 你们要带我去哪
[57:09] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[57:56] Stay. 在这待着
[58:17] Make yourself comfortable. 不必约束
[58:23] Who the hell are you? 你他妈是谁
[58:25] Who am i? 我是谁
[58:28] The more relevant question, Mr. Morton… 更重要的问题是 莫顿先生
[58:32] Who exactly are you? 你到底是谁
[58:35] In theory, i know all about you. 理论上 我了解你的一切
[58:38] Army reconnaissance, decorated soldier… 武装侦查兵 受过表彰
[58:41] …and page after page indicating a 但这里一页页都是
[58:43] deep and troubling 你的种种劣迹
[58:45] But you see, this file contains 不过 这些文件对于我
[58:46] nothing of any real value to me. 一点价值都没有
[58:48] That’s why I wanted to see you face to face. 这就是为什么我想跟你面对面谈谈
[58:52] Who are you? 你是谁
[58:53] I am a doctor. 我是一名博士
[58:55] Doctor. 博士
[58:56] Chemical pathology, neurosurgery. 研究化学病理学以及神经外科
[58:58] member of the Royal Society 是皇家学会成员
[59:01] I am also a lawyer. 我还是个律师
[59:04] My name is Jekyll. 我的名字叫哲基尔
[59:07] Dr. Henry Jekyll. 亨利·哲基尔博士
[59:10] There you are. 知道了吧
[59:13] This days, I specialize in immunology, perhaps. 这些天 我在研究免疫学
[59:20] Infectious diseases perhaps. 以及流行病学
[59:22] I would like to, if i may, Mr. Morton… 我想 如果可以的话 莫顿先生
[59:26] …to tell you a story. 告诉你一个故事
[59:29] A story about a patient of mine. 我一个病人的故事
[59:33] A man of promise. 一个信守诺言的人
[59:35] A man who believed he was beyond reproach… 一个相信自己无可挑剔的人
[59:39] …until he got ill. 直到他病了
[59:41] The disease manifested itself in subtle ways at first. 这种病开始会通过一些细微的地方表现出来
[59:45] And then it grew… 但情况会逐渐恶化
[59:47] …into an overwhelming desire… 直到成为一种毁灭性
[59:50] …an unquenchable thirst… 不可抑制的
[59:57] …for chaos. 力量
[59:59] For the suffering of others. 给他人带来灾难
[1:00:21] He was quite fortunate. 他很幸运
[1:00:23] He himself was a physician. 他自己就是个医生
[1:00:25] And if evil were a pathogen, to be reasoned… 如果邪恶是一种病原体 那就有理由
[1:00:28] …then there must surely be a cure. 能够将它治愈
[1:00:31] I would like to, if I may, Mr. Morton… 我想 如果可以的话 莫顿先生
[1:00:35] …to show you something. 给你看些东西
[1:01:03] Welcome to prodigium, Mr. Morton. 欢迎来到博见部 莫顿先生
[1:01:07] From the latin,”monstrum vel prodigium”. 源自拉丁语
[1:01:12] “a warning of monsters”. 一个有关怪兽的警告
[1:01:15] Forgive the state of things. 忘掉你之前的认知
[1:01:16] We had very little time to prepare for our guest. 我们几乎没时间为我们的客人做准备
[1:01:19] And only the information Jennifer provided to go on. 只有珍妮弗提供的信息才能继续下去
[1:01:22] In truth, she works for us. 事实上 她为我们工作
[1:01:25] It’s not an exact science, this business. 这件事并没有经过精准的科学推论
[1:01:30] And the business being? 这件事是
[1:01:32] Evil, Mr. Morton. 邪恶的 莫顿先生
[1:01:36] Recognized, contained, examined, destroyed. 公认的 可控的 经检测的 具有毁灭性的
[1:01:41] She is, by far, the most ancient we have ever encountered. 她是 我们至今遇到过的最古老的邪灵
[1:01:51] What are you doing to her? 你们对她做了什么
[1:01:54] Embalming her with mercury. 给她注射汞
[1:01:57] At -38 degrees… 到零下38度的时候
[1:02:00] …the mercury in her veins will solidify… 她血管中的汞就会凝固
[1:02:02] …and she should be safe for dissection then. 到时候解剖她就没什么问题了
[1:02:04] Dissection? you said that we’d study her. 解剖 你说过我们只是研究她
[1:02:07] Yes, by dissection. 是的 通过解剖来研究
[1:02:10] But she is a living witness to 但她是古埃及那段鲜为人知历史
[1:02:11] a history that we barely know. 唯一活着的见证者
[1:02:13] She is a threat, Jennifer. 她是个威胁 珍妮弗
[1:02:14] Hold on, hold on. so.. where does that leave me? 等等 等等 这关我什么事
[1:02:17] Cursed, Mr. Morton. 你被诅咒了 莫顿先生
[1:02:19] This is not some common cold you have. 你得的可不是普通的感冒
[1:02:22] Some chicken soup and a good night 一点鸡汤睡上一个好觉
[1:02:23] sleep will not make it go away. 并不能治好你的病
[1:02:25] You have been selected… 你已经被选中
[1:02:28] …as the vessel for the ultimate evil. 作为一个终极邪灵的容器
[1:02:30] And we are the only ones who can rectify that. 只有我们才能帮助你
[1:02:33] You cannot change your fate. 你无法改变你的命运
[1:02:40] The curse will never be broken. 诅咒永远也不会被破解
[1:02:46] My chosen one was murdered. 我上一个选中的人已经被杀
[1:02:51] You will take his place. 你会接替他
[1:03:00] But if you choose him… 既然你选中了他
[1:03:02] No. 别
[1:03:03] Why were you going to kill him? 为什么你要杀了他
[1:03:07] I was not going to kill him. 我没打算杀他
[1:03:13] I was going to give him… 我是想要给他
[1:03:16] …eternal life. 永生
[1:03:18] Make it a living god. 让他成为神祇在世
[1:03:24] You murdered your father. 你杀了你的父亲
[1:03:26] I loved my father… 我全心全意
[1:03:28] …with all my heart. 爱着我的父亲
[1:03:31] I only wanted his love in return. 我只想让他也一样爱我
[1:03:36] You killed his wife. 你杀了他的妻子
[1:03:39] Their child. 他们的孩子
[1:03:45] They were different times. 今非昔比 情非得已
[1:03:57] The day of the awakening will soon be upon us. 我们的觉醒之日就要来临
[1:04:02] You will become seth. 你会成为赛斯
[1:04:05] The world will fall to your desire. 世界会掌控在你手中
[1:04:11] You will have power of life over death. 你将掌握生死之权
[1:04:16] And you will have me. 你还会拥有我
[1:04:20] I will be your queen. 我会成为你的女王
[1:04:23] Just give in. 妥协吧
[1:04:25] Nick. 尼克
[1:04:28] Nick, wake up. 尼克 醒醒
[1:04:30] Wake up. 醒醒
[1:04:34] They will kill you… 他们会杀了你
[1:04:35] …just as they killed my chosen before you. 就像他们杀死上一个命定之人一样
[1:04:49] It burns. 好烫
[1:04:54] What? 什么
[1:04:56] It burns! 好烫
[1:05:01] Stop it! 住手
[1:05:03] Stop it! 住手
[1:05:04] Stop! 停下
[1:05:07] Stop it! 住手
[1:05:09] Stop! 停下
[1:05:11] Fascinating. 真有趣
[1:05:26] What was i supposed to tell you? 我应该怎么跟你解释呢
[1:05:28] Would you even have believed me if 如果我说这个地方真实存在
[1:05:31] i said that this place was real? 你还会相信我吗
[1:05:34] When Henry came to me… 亨利找到我的时候
[1:05:35] …i took the job because we had a common interest. 我因为和他们志同道合而接下了这份工作
[1:05:39] So you are using each other. 所有你俩是相互利用的关系
[1:05:42] Now, she’s using you. 现在她就在利用你
[1:05:52] Look. 看啊
[1:05:54] Despite what you might think… 不管你怎么想
[1:05:57] …despite my… 不管我
[1:05:59] …my better judgment… 的判断有多客观
[1:06:03] …i care about you. 我在乎你
[1:06:06] Somewhere in there, fighting to get out… 内心深处 奋勇突围
[1:06:09] …is a good man. 你是个好人
[1:06:11] You don’t know that. 你什么都不知道
[1:06:14] I do. 我知道
[1:06:19] How? 怎么会
[1:06:22] You saved my life on that plane. 你在飞机上救了我的命
[1:06:26] You gave me the only parachute without hesitation. 你毫不犹豫就把唯一的降落伞给了我
[1:06:36] I thought there was another one. 我还以为不止一把呢
[1:06:45] Mr. morton. 莫顿先生
[1:06:49] Drink? 要喝一杯吗
[1:07:12] I think i found something. 我想我这里有你喜欢的
[1:07:32] What you have seen… 你所见
[1:07:40] What you must know… 你所识
[1:07:43] I have studied the word of the old gods. 我研究过古神灵的语言
[1:07:48] The old gods? 古神灵
[1:07:55] Your language is simple. 你们的语言太简单了
[1:08:01] What you truly wish to know… 你们真正想知道的
[1:08:04] …is what lies beyond the veil of death. 是死亡面纱背后的谎言
[1:08:11] To know what i have seen? 想知道我曾看到的一切吗
[1:08:16] Yes. 是的
[1:08:18] And you will… 你会看到的
[1:08:21] …when i kill you. 当我杀死你的时候
[1:08:34] They have found the stone. 他们找到了宝石
[1:08:38] You brought my chosen here. 你把我选中的人带来这里
[1:08:42] What do you think they will do with him now? 你猜他们现在要对他做什么
[1:09:04] Welcome to a new world… 欢迎来到新世界
[1:09:06] …of gods and monsters. 神灵和怪物的世界
[1:09:11] Evil has many names, mr. morton. 恶魔有很多名字 莫顿先生
[1:09:14] Take seth, for example. 比如说被称为赛斯
[1:09:16] Known to egyptians as the god of death. 它是古埃及人眼中的死神
[1:09:19] In the old tastament:Satan, lucifer. 在旧约中他还被称为撒旦 路西法
[1:09:22] – the devil. – quite so. – 都是恶魔 – 是的
[1:09:25] Yeah. bad.. bad.. gotta.. 没错 很坏很坏 都得
[1:09:26] You see evil is the shadow that 你看 恶魔是存在于我们世界
[1:09:28] exists just outside our world. 之外的阴影
[1:09:31] …continuously searching for a way to come in… 不断寻找方法进来
[1:09:35] …for a way to become flesh and blood. 只为转化成血肉之躯
[1:09:50] Either.. we wait for that day to arrive… 但是 我们也不会坐以待毙
[1:09:54] …or we can fight it on our own terms. 我们用自己的方式与他们对抗
[1:09:57] Which brings me to you. 所以我找到了你
[1:09:59] Me? yeah, great, yes.. doc. 我 是的 我明白 博士
[1:10:02] You said that you could cure me 你说你可以解除我的诅咒
[1:10:03] of this curse.Get rid of it. 彻底摆脱
[1:10:05] So, let’s do it doc. 那么 我们赶快行动吧
[1:10:08] What’s your plan? 你的计划是什么
[1:10:10] Mr. morton, these things are complex. 莫顿先生 这事可能有点复杂
[1:10:13] Yeah? i bet, i bet. 是的 我知道 我知道
[1:10:15] When one is dealing with the salvation of humanity… 当你要处理人类的救赎时
[1:10:19] …certain sacrifices must be made. 恐怕要做出一点牺牲
[1:10:22] Excuse me, sir. 先生 抱歉
[1:10:26] They found it. 他们找到了
[1:10:28] What found.. what? 找到什么了 什么
[1:10:31] Henry. 亨利
[1:10:33] Are you planning on killing him? 你是打算杀了他么
[1:10:35] Kill him? 杀了他
[1:10:36] – Jennifer… – kill who? – 詹妮弗 – 杀了谁
[1:10:38] Mr. morton here essentially killed himself… 莫顿先生自一开始弄断锁链
[1:10:41] …when he severed the barrier chain… 的时候就已经在劫难逃了
[1:10:42] …that had kept Ahmanet power imprisoned for 5,000 years. 是他解除了安玛奈特身上五千年的封印
[1:10:49] He was chosen as her ideal candidate. 他被选为她最理想的候选人
[1:10:53] A thief, physically capable, compulsively devious… 一个身强体壮 无比狡猾
[1:10:56] …and utterly devoid of soul. 没有灵魂的小偷
[1:10:58] – what? – what? – 什么 – 什么
[1:10:59] That’s insane. 这真疯狂
[1:11:00] Do you want to put the stone in 你是想把宝石镶嵌在
[1:11:01] the dagger and stab him with it? 匕首上 然后给他来一刀
[1:11:03] The dagger will allow seth to enter his body. 匕首会让赛斯进入到他体内
[1:11:06] And then we obliterate it. 然后我们就能彻底毁灭它了
[1:11:08] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等 等等
[1:11:09] Do you want to stab me with that thing? intentionally? 你想要用那玩意儿捅死我 还是故意的
[1:11:12] Precisely what the egyptians should have done. 古埃及人就是这么干的
[1:11:18] You see, they interrupted a ritual in process… 你看他们打断了进行中的仪式
[1:11:20] …and that is mistake we cannot… 这样的错我们不能
[1:11:25] …afford to repeat. 要避免再犯
[1:11:28] – that’s the plan? – Henry… – 这就是你的计划 – 亨利
[1:11:30] …you can’t possibly do this. 你不能这样做
[1:11:32] That’s your plan? 这就是你的计划
[1:11:34] The dominoes are already falling. 多米诺骨牌已经开始到下
[1:11:36] We haven’t much time. 我们没多少时间了
[1:11:38] Unfortunately, it is a risk we must take. 不幸的是 我们必须要冒这个险
[1:11:42] That’s really your plan? 这真是你的计划吗
[1:11:43] You heard Ahmanet. your curse cannot be broken. 你听到安玛奈特怎么说的了 你的诅咒无法破除
[1:11:48] I am truly sorry, mr. morton. No matter what i do 我真的很抱歉 莫顿先生 不管我做什么
[1:11:51] you are going to die. 你都是死路一条
[1:11:54] Yes, evil is a disease. 是的 邪恶就是一种瘟疫
[1:11:58] A pestilent pustulant infection… 一种致命的瘟疫感染
[1:12:01] …borrowing its way into our souls. 会腐蚀我们的灵魂
[1:12:04] The world needs a cure. 这个世界需要解药
[1:12:06] You can be that cure. 而你就是那味药
[1:12:07] Stop. 停
[1:12:08] A sacrifice for the greater good! 牺牲自己拯救世界
[1:12:10] I’m not interested in that at all. 我对此根本就不感兴趣
[1:12:13] Okay. 好吧
[1:12:14] – don’t! – give me the injector. – 不 – 把注射器给我
[1:12:15] We are just gonna take a minute… 我们停下来休息一会儿
[1:12:16] …and we are all gonna come up with a new plan. 然后我们可以商量出一个新的计划
[1:12:18] We have to go. 我们现在得走了
[1:12:19] You don’t know what you are doing. 你知道你干了什么好事吗
[1:12:20] Really? i know exactly what i’m doing. 是吗 我很清楚我在做什么
[1:12:23] Oh my dear Henry jekyll… 哦 我亲爱的亨利·杰奇
[1:12:25] …if ever i’ve seen satan signature upon a face… 要说我曾在你的新朋友的脸上
[1:12:27] …is on that of your new friend. 看见撒旦的印记
[1:12:31] Hey, hey hey! take it! 嘿 嘿 嘿 拿着这个
[1:12:33] Now! 现在
[1:12:34] – run, mr. morton. – what? – 快跑 莫顿先生 – 什么
[1:12:36] Run! 快跑
[1:12:45] Nick! open the door! 尼克 开门
[1:12:47] You don’t want that. 你别想了
[1:12:49] Stop, Jenny! 住手 珍妮
[1:12:51] Stop! 住手
[1:13:14] They won’t let me out, nicholas. they never do. 他们不会放我出去的 尼古拉斯 他们不会放我出去的
[1:13:23] Woah woah what’s happening? 哇哦 哇哦 这都是什么事
[1:13:25] did you just shut down the mercury. 你把水银关掉了
[1:13:27] Pete? 皮特
[1:13:40] You are a younger man… 你还是太年轻了
[1:13:42] …but you must learn to be wary of a man like me. 你必须要学会警惕像我这样的人
[1:13:56] It’s not me that wants to kill you, it’s Henry. 不是我想杀你 是亨利想杀你
[1:14:00] I have something more collaborative to that moment.I know it. 此刻我有个合作的想法 我明白
[1:14:23] I’m offering you a partnership. 和我合作吧
[1:14:25] You, evil incarnate. me, your good friend, eddie hyde. 你 是恶魔的化身 我 是你的好朋友 艾迪·海德
[1:14:28] Think about it. 想想吧
[1:14:30] Jenny! 珍妮
[1:14:33] Come on. 拜托
[1:14:56] Jenny, stop! 珍妮 住手
[1:15:03] Come on, son. think about it. 拜托 孩子 想想吧
[1:15:05] I am chaos, destruction. 我集混乱与毁灭于一身
[1:15:07] The ladies will love us. 女人们会拜倒在我们的牛仔裤下
[1:15:10] Come here. 来这里
[1:15:15] I do enjoy the garments of pain. 我实在是享受你痛苦的表情
[1:15:32] Well done, mr. morton. well done. 好样的 莫顿先生 好样的
[1:15:52] Come on. we have to destroy the stone. 拜托 我们得毁掉宝石
[1:15:54] What? 什么
[1:15:55] No stone, no ritual. 没有宝石 没有仪式
[1:15:56] No ritual… 没有仪式
[1:15:57] – …no curse. – yes. i know where it is. – 就没有诅咒 – 是的 我知道在那里
[1:16:58] – Just wait, wait, which way out? – i don’t know. – 等等 等等 哪条路可以出去 – 我不知道
[1:17:03] God of death… 死神
[1:17:06] Bring forth my chosen… 将我选中的人带来
[1:17:12] I summon the sands of egypt… 我召唤埃及之沙
[1:17:16] Take me in! 受我召唤
[1:17:22] Deliver him to me! 把他带回来
[1:17:54] Hello? 喂
[1:17:55] She’s out! she has the dagger. 她逃跑了 拿走了匕首
[1:17:57] We thinks she is coming to you, so are we. 我们认为她向你们那边过去了 我们随后就到
[1:17:59] Lock your doors and secure that stone. 锁上门 保护好宝石
[1:19:08] Nick! 尼克
[1:19:10] Nick, let’s go! 尼克 我们快走
[1:19:11] I know where the stone is! 我知道宝石在哪里
[1:19:13] Let’s go! 我们快走
[1:19:32] Wow, that was intense! 哇哦 这真刺激
[1:19:36] Okay, follow me. 好吧 跟我来
[1:19:41] We are headed to the crusader burial chamber. 我们在去十字军墓室的路上
[1:19:44] We’ll make our entry through the 我们从西边的
[1:19:46] northwest train tunnels,over. 隧道进去 完毕
[1:19:59] This is the moment, nick. 到时候了 尼克
[1:20:00] This is the moment! 时间到了
[1:20:02] Yes, you are damn right. 是的 你说的对极了
[1:20:04] I’m gonna taking that stone, deliver you to Ahmanet… 我要把你和宝石一起给安玛奈特
[1:20:07] …and then my work here is done. 然后我的使命就结束了
[1:20:10] What? 什么
[1:20:12] Nick? 尼克
[1:20:14] Jenny? 珍妮
[1:20:19] Hey, buddy. 嘿 宝贝
[1:20:20] Ahmanet is never going to let her live. 安玛奈特是不会放过她的
[1:20:25] You can’t save her. 你救不了她
[1:20:28] Arise, my warriors, and serve me. 起来吧 我的战士们 听我命令
[1:20:43] No! oh no! 不 哦 不
[1:21:09] Nick? 尼克
[1:21:21] Nick? 尼克
[1:21:24] Nick? 尼克
[1:22:04] You shouldn’t be here. 你不应该出现在这里
[1:22:05] I followed you! 我跟你过来的
[1:22:09] Go go go! 快走 快走 快走
[1:23:45] We are okay? 我们还好吗
[1:23:46] – where are we? – i don’t know. – 我们在哪里了 – 我不知道
[1:23:50] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[1:23:52] – i’m scared. – just look at me. – 我很害怕 – 看着我
[1:23:54] We are gonna figure this out. 我们能行的
[1:23:56] Just, i need you to just stay with me, please. 我只是想和你呆在一起 求求你
[1:23:58] We are gonna figure this out.. 我们能搞定的
[1:24:00] i need you to just stay with me. 我要你呆在我身边
[1:24:01] Just stay with me. we’ll think of something. 和我呆在一起 我们能想出办法的
[1:24:08] No! jenny! 不 珍妮
[1:25:52] Jenny! no! 珍妮 不
[1:25:54] No! 不
[1:25:55] Let go! 我们走
[1:26:05] Jenny! 珍妮
[1:26:09] No! 不
[1:26:32] Don’t blame yourself. 不要责备自己
[1:26:38] She was always doomed. 她注定难逃此劫
[1:26:56] There are worse fates than death. 还有比死更可怕的命运
[1:27:14] Come to me. 来我这里
[1:27:37] It hurts. 会有点疼
[1:27:39] I know. 我知道
[1:27:41] Let me take pain away. 让我消除你的痛苦
[1:28:10] Give in to me. 臣服于我
[1:28:46] Give in. 臣服吧
[1:28:48] Give in. 臣服吧
[1:28:53] When it’s over… 当一切结束的时候
[1:28:55] …you will thank me. 你会感谢我
[1:28:58] I promise. 我敢保证
[1:29:06] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:29:09] We are just never gonna happen. 我们不会有结果的
[1:29:13] And it’s not me. 不是因为我
[1:29:16] It’s you. 是你
[1:29:40] Thief. 小偷
[1:29:52] Wait! 等等
[1:29:54] Destroy the stone… 毁掉宝石
[1:29:56] …and all is lost. 这一切都完了
[1:30:00] You will be a living god. 你会成为神祇在世
[1:30:06] You will have power of life over death. 你将掌控生死
[1:30:17] Give it to me… 把它交给我
[1:30:21] …my chosen. 我的命定之人
[1:30:28] Give it to me… 把它交给我
[1:30:30] …my love. 我的爱人
[1:32:26] Somewhere in there… 内心深处
[1:32:27] …i know you’re a good man. 我知道你是个好人
[1:32:40] The world needs a cure. 这个世界需要解药
[1:32:42] You can be that cure. 你就是这味药
[1:32:45] A sacrifice for the greater good! 牺牲自己拯救世界
[1:33:53] Jenny. 珍妮
[1:33:55] Jenny. 珍妮
[1:33:56] Wake up. 醒醒
[1:34:00] Wake up. 醒醒
[1:34:04] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:34:06] I’m sorry, jenny. 对不起 珍妮
[1:34:11] Jenny. 珍妮
[1:34:16] Jenny, please wake up. 珍妮 拜托醒醒
[1:34:20] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:34:22] I do not know what i’m doing. 我不知道我做了什么
[1:34:24] Please wake up. 拜托醒醒吧
[1:34:29] Jenny. 珍妮
[1:34:31] Wake up, please. 醒过来啊 求你了
[1:34:34] Just… 快
[1:34:36] Jenny, just wake up! 珍妮 快醒醒
[1:34:54] Nick? 尼克
[1:34:58] Nick! 尼克
[1:35:38] Nick. 尼克
[1:35:39] Nick? 尼克
[1:35:42] Stop! 住手
[1:35:43] Stop. please. 停下来 拜托
[1:35:48] I don’t know what i am. 我不知道我现在是什么
[1:35:52] I don’t want to hurt you, jenny. 我不想伤害你 珍妮
[1:35:55] You are alive. 你还活着
[1:35:57] You are alive. 你还活着
[1:35:59] I’m so glad you’re alive. 看到你活过来我真高兴
[1:36:03] Oh nick. 哦 尼克
[1:36:06] You did this for me? 你做这些是为了我
[1:36:10] Yes. 是的
[1:36:13] I have made so many… 我做了很多
[1:36:15] …many mistakes. 很多错事
[1:36:19] But not this time. 但是这次
[1:36:21] Not you. 不该是你
[1:36:25] I don’t want to hurt you. 我不想伤害你
[1:36:28] I never wanted to hurt you. 我永远不想伤害你
[1:36:32] You won’t. 你不会的
[1:36:36] We didn’t see this coming, did we? 我们没想过事情会变成这个样子
[1:36:46] They are coming for me. 他们来找我了
[1:36:51] I wish we had more time. 我真希望我们还有时间
[1:36:55] I’ll find you. 我会找到你的
[1:36:59] Goodbye, jenny. 再见 珍妮
[1:37:35] You were wrong about nick. 你看错尼克了
[1:37:38] He gave his life to save me. 他为了救我牺牲了自己
[1:37:42] To bring me back. 就为了把我救回来
[1:37:48] Yes, Jennifer. 是的 詹妮弗
[1:37:50] He found his redemption. 他找到了自己的救赎
[1:37:52] But at great cost. 但是代价如此之高
[1:37:56] He is a monster now. 他现在是怪物了
[1:37:59] He is also still a man. 他还是个人
[1:38:01] A good man. 一个好人
[1:38:04] Perhaps. 也许吧
[1:38:06] Yet it has only begun to discover his power. 现在开始探索他的能力了
[1:38:10] And we cannot know which side will win out. 我们不知道哪股力量可以获胜
[1:38:14] Between darkness and light… 在黑暗与光明之间
[1:38:17] …good or evil. 在善良与邪恶之间
[1:38:19] Hey, nick. 嘿 尼克
[1:38:21] Nick. 尼克
[1:38:23] I’m really glad to be here. 我真高兴能在这里呆着
[1:38:26] I mean, thank you for bringing me 我的意思是 谢谢你帮我
[1:38:28] back to life and everything Nick 复活及这一切 尼克
[1:38:29] …but what are we even doing here? 但是我们来这里干嘛
[1:38:32] Where are we going? 我们要去哪里
[1:38:34] Come on, my friend. 拜托 我的老伙计
[1:38:37] Where is your sense of adventure? 你的冒险精神去了哪里
[1:38:44] Oh no. 哦 不
[1:38:46] Whatever human part of him remains… 不管他的身上还有多少人性
[1:38:49] …will search the world over… 会踏遍世界
[1:38:51] …for a way to break the curse. 找到方法打破诅咒
[1:38:54] To find the cure. 去找到解药
[1:38:56] Yet evil never rests. 恶魔永远不会作罢
[1:38:59] And you will call to them… 你要时刻记着
[1:39:02] …always. 永远记着
[1:39:04] Henry, he used his power to stop Ahmanet. 亨利 他用自己的力量阻止了安玛奈特
[1:39:08] You know more than anyone he could be our greatest ally. 你比任何人更明白他能成为我们强大的盟友
[1:39:14] Perhaps. 也许吧
[1:39:16] Sometimes it does take a monster… 也许是时候让一个怪物
[1:39:19] …to fight a monster. 去迎战另外一个怪物了
2017年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Les Misérables(悲惨世界)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: A History of Violence(暴力史)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme