英文名称:The Misfits
年代:1961
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | 主演:克拉克.盖布尔 | |
[00:24] | 主演:玛丽莲.梦露 | |
[00:29] | 主演:蒙哥马利.克利夫特 | |
[00:39] | 乱点鸳鸯谱 | |
[02:07] | 导演:约翰.休斯顿 | |
[02:19] | 里诺 | |
[02:25] | 杰克的里诺汽修厂 | |
[03:12] | Young man, do you have the time? I got six clocks, and none of them work. | |
[03:12] | 小伙子,几点了? | |
[03:15] | 我在家里有六个钟 | |
[03:17] | 没一个有用的 | |
[03:18] | – Twenty after nine. – After? | |
[03:18] | 9点过20分了 | |
[03:20] | It’s twenty after, dear. Darlin’? | |
[03:20] | 过了?已经过20分了,亲爱的 | |
[03:24] | 亲爱的! | |
[03:25] | – Five minutes. What about you? – I’m all set. I just ironed my sling. | |
[03:25] | 五分钟就好,你怎么样? 我差不多好了,我刚烫完了我的三角巾 | |
[03:30] | – The lawyer said 9.30 sharp, darlin’. – OK. | |
[03:30] | 律师说了9点半要见面 | |
[03:34] | 好 | |
[03:37] | I hope you’re not the miserly kind. It’s brand-new. | |
[03:37] | 希望你不会吝啬,是辆全新的车 | |
[03:39] | She ought to get a very good price for it. | |
[03:39] | 她应该会给个好价钱的 | |
[03:43] | Is that the right mileage? 23 miles? | |
[03:43] | 要走那样的路程? | |
[03:44] | 23里? | |
[03:46] | We only took two rides in it. It’s the darn men. | |
[03:46] | 对,我们要转两次车 | |
[03:48] | They run into her just to start a conversation. | |
[03:48] | 男人们总是缠着她跟她说话 | |
[03:52] | – Will you come up, Iz? – Sure, dear. | |
[03:52] | 你上来一下好吗? | |
[03:54] | Don’t go by appearances. It’s brand-new. | |
[03:54] | 好的,亲爱的,它是全新的 | |
[03:57] | It was a divorce present from her husband. | |
[03:57] | 是她丈夫给她的离婚礼物 | |
[04:00] | – They givin’ presents for divorces now? – Why not? | |
[04:00] | 他们现在会送离婚礼物? | |
[04:02] | On the anniversary of our divorce, my husband always sends me… | |
[04:02] | 为何不送?在我们的离婚周年纪念日 | |
[04:05] | .. one potted yellow rose, and it’ll be 19 years in July. | |
[04:05] | 我丈夫总是会送我一盆黄玫瑰 | |
[04:09] | Course, he never did pay me the alimony. | |
[04:09] | 今后19年的七月都会这样 他从来没给过我赡养费 | |
[04:15] | But I wouldn’t wanna put a man out, you know, if his heart’s not in it. | |
[04:15] | 但我不想让男人麻烦,知道吗? | |
[04:17] | You break your arm in the car? | |
[04:17] | 假如他还有良心的话 你在车里弄伤了手? | |
[04:22] | No. My last roomer, the one before Mrs Taber, we celebrated her divorce and… | |
[04:22] | 不,是我的最后一个房客 | |
[04:24] | .. I misbehaved. | |
[04:24] | 在塔伯先生之前的那个 我们庆祝了她的离婚 可我却行为不良 | |
[04:33] | I’m so sick and tired of myself. | |
[04:33] | 我厌倦了我自己 | |
[04:41] | – Will you go over my answers again? – Sure, dear. | |
[04:41] | 他经常残忍地忽视我的个人权利 并控告他几次… 对我的身体施行暴力 他经常残忍地忽视… 我的个人权利,并且希望… 能和我再复习一下我的回答吗? | |
[04:55] | But don’t worry, you’ll do wonderfully. | |
[04:55] | 当然可以,别担心,你会很精彩的 | |
[04:59] | Let’s see. “Did your husband, Mr Raymond Taber,… | |
[04:59] | 让我看看 | |
[05:01] | .. act toward you with cruelty?” | |
[05:01] | 你丈夫,雷蒙德.塔伯先生 “会对你残忍野蛮吗?” | |
[05:06] | Darlin’? | |
[05:06] | 亲爱的? | |
[05:08] | – Well, yes. – Just say yes. | |
[05:08] | 哦,是的 | |
[05:10] | Yes. | |
[05:10] | 说是就行了 是 | |
[05:13] | “In what way did this cruelty manifest itself?” | |
[05:13] | “他的暴行有什么可以证明?” | |
[05:21] | He persistently… How does that go again? | |
[05:21] | 他经常… | |
[05:25] | “He persistently and cruelly ignored my personal wishes and my rights,… | |
[05:25] | 怎样说了? 他经常残忍地忽略我的个人愿望… | |
[05:29] | .. and resorted on several occasions to physical violence against me. “ | |
[05:29] | 和我的个人权利,并且… 控告他几次在偶然的场合… | |
[05:33] | He persistently… | |
[05:33] | “对我的身体施行暴行” 他经常… | |
[05:40] | Oh, do I have to say that? | |
[05:40] | 哦,我必须那样说吗? | |
[05:43] | Why can’t I just say he wasn’t there? He… You could touch him, but he wasn’t there. | |
[05:43] | 为什么我不能说到点子上? | |
[05:46] | If that was grounds for divorce,… | |
[05:46] | 我是说,你可以触摸他 可他不在这儿 亲爱的女孩,如果就因这事离婚 | |
[05:53] | .. there’d only be about 11 marriages left in the US. Now just repeat after me. | |
[05:53] | 那美国只有11桩婚姻了 | |
[05:56] | – “He persistently… – He persistently… | |
[05:56] | 现在,跟我读 他经常… 他经常… | |
[06:05] | They’ll call in their estimate, ma’am. | |
[06:05] | 估计他们会从办公室打电话来了 | |
[06:07] | Those dents aren’t my fault, you know. | |
[06:07] | 那些凹陷不是我的错,你知道的 | |
[06:11] | I’ll recommend the best price I can, ma’am. | |
[06:11] | 我会给出最合理的价格,小姐 | |
[06:15] | You can drive her now. I’ve put in a new battery. | |
[06:15] | 你现在可以开她了 我会装新电池上去 | |
[06:18] | I’ll never drive that car again. Let’s take a taxi. | |
[06:18] | 我再也不开那样的车了 我们去打的 | |
[06:21] | I… I’ll give you a lift if you’re leaving right away. | |
[06:21] | 如果你们现在就走的话可以搭我的便车 | |
[06:24] | Swell. Two minutes. Iz, get dressed! You gotta be my witness. This’ll be my 77th time I’ve witnessed for a divorce. Two sevens – that’s lucky, darlin’! | |
[06:24] | 好,等2分钟 伊兹,换衣服,你当我的证人! 这将是我的第77次… 做离婚证人 双七!这是运气,亲爱的! | |
[06:38] | Oh, Iz, I hope. | |
[06:38] | 哦,伊兹,希望如此 | |
[06:48] | 杰克的里诺汽修厂 | |
[06:54] | – Easy does it, now. – Oh, you’re a dear. | |
[06:54] | 现在小心一点 你真可爱 | |
[06:57] | – Here we are. – Thanks a lot. We’ve gotta go now. | |
[06:57] | 我们到了 非常感谢,我们现在得走了 | |
[07:00] | If you’re not goin’ back East right away, I’d be glad to show you the county. | |
[07:00] | 听我说,如果你们不马上回东部的话 我会带你去乡间兜风 | |
[07:05] | Beautiful country around here, you know. Well, I don’t know where I’ll be, but OK. Thanks again. | |
[07:05] | 这里四处都是美丽的乡村 我不知道我会去哪, 不过还是要再次谢谢你 | |
[07:11] | My name is Isabelle Steers. | |
[07:11] | 我叫伊莎贝尔.斯蒂尔斯 | |
[07:14] | Isabelle. Well, OK, you come along too. That’s a sweet afterthought! You Reno men! | |
[07:14] | 伊莎贝尔,好,你也该走了吧 哈…真是个跟屁虫的想法 哦,你这个里诺男人 | |
[07:26] | I can’t memorise this. It’s not the way it was. | |
[07:26] | 我记不住这些,都是假话 | |
[07:28] | Just say it. It doesn’t have to be true. This isn’t a quiz show, it’s only a court. | |
[07:28] | 只是说说而已,不必当真 那可是在法庭上,不是开玩笑 | |
[07:42] | – I just got off the plane… – I don’t wanna hear anything. | |
[07:42] | 我刚到,我来得不算迟,对吧? 我不想听 | |
[07:45] | Just give me five minutes. After two years, five minutes… | |
[07:45] | 就五分钟,在两年之后… | |
[07:48] | You can’t have me now, so you want me, that’s all. Please, I’m not blaming you. It’s… I just don’t believe in the whole thing any more. Kid, I understand. I understand… | |
[07:48] | 你不能没有我,你要我 拜托,我不会责怪你的 我只是不再相信这整件事情罢了 我理解,我理解 | |
[07:59] | You don’t understand. You’re not there, Raymond. If I’m gonna be alone, I wanna be by myself. | |
[07:59] | 你不理解,你想不到 如果我要独自一人去,我会独自去 | |
[08:06] | Go back. You’re not gonna make me feel sorry for you any more. | |
[08:06] | 回去 你不会再使我为你感到遗憾了 | |
[08:25] | Gay! | |
[08:25] | 盖! | |
[08:27] | Wait up! I was just goin’ over to see ya! | |
[08:27] | 等一下!我刚想去找你 | |
[08:30] | Well, good luck now, Susan. I won’t forget you, you can be sure of that. | |
[08:30] | 祝你好运,苏珊 我不会忘记你的 你可以肯定这一点 | |
[08:36] | – I don’t even know where to write you. – General delivery. I’ll get it. Will you think about it? It’s the second-largest laundry in St Louis. I wouldn’t wanna kid you. I ain’t cut out for business. Well, will you think of me? Oh, Gay… | |
[08:36] | 我甚至不知道你的邮址 跟往常的一样,我会收到的 你会想起它吗? 圣路易斯第二大的洗衣服店 我不会为业务停止的 你会想起我吗?哦,盖! | |
[08:51] | Oh, you know I will, honey. Goodbye. | |
[08:51] | 你知道,我会的,亲爱的 再见 | |
[08:57] | Bye. | |
[08:57] | 拜 | |
[09:11] | How’re you doin’, boy? Ready to cut out of this town? Cos I am. | |
[09:11] | 你好吗? | |
[09:13] | Well, I’ve been thinkin’ about it. | |
[09:13] | 你准备离开这个镇了?因为我正想走 我考虑过 | |
[09:18] | – Which one was that? – Susan. Swell sport, that woman. | |
[09:18] | 刚才那位是谁? | |
[09:19] | I just met me a girl sweet enough to eat, Gay. Fine-lookin’ woman. | |
[09:19] | 苏珊,那女人真缠绵 我刚才遇到一个甜得可以吃的女孩 | |
[09:26] | But when I think of all the useless talkin’ you gotta do, I get discouraged. | |
[09:26] | 一个非常漂亮的女人 问题是,心动不如行动,说太多无益 | |
[09:31] | I tell you, I’m dyin’ for some fresh air. And no people, male or female. | |
[09:31] | 我刚刚离婚 我好久没呼吸过新鲜空气了 | |
[09:35] | Why don’t we take out to the mountains? We could even do a little mustangin’. | |
[09:35] | 没人能帮我,不管男人还是女人 | |
[09:38] | I wanted to pile up about 500 this time. | |
[09:38] | 我们何不到山上谈,可以赛赛马 我想赌500块 | |
[09:44] | – I need a new engine. – That engine’ll fly you anywhere. | |
[09:44] | 我想要新发动机 不管在哪,你的都会飞起来 | |
[09:47] | Say, you’ve been two months on this job. You’ll get the habit. | |
[09:47] | 你已干了2个月了 | |
[09:49] | I’ll see you over at Harrah’s later. Let’s talk about it. | |
[09:49] | 你已掌握了它的特性 稍后在哈拉斯见 我们到时谈 | |
[09:57] | Tom Dooley. | |
[09:57] | 汤姆.都利 | |
[10:17] | If you throw in your ring you’ll never get another divorce. | |
[10:17] | 如果你把婚戒扔进去 | |
[10:19] | Go ahead, honey. Everybody does it. | |
[10:19] | 永远不会有再次离婚 扔吧,资本家的,大家都这么做 | |
[10:24] | More gold in that river than there is in the Klondike. | |
[10:24] | 只是河里多了一点金子而已 比克朗代克河多一点 | |
[10:34] | – Did you do that? – Who, me? No. | |
[10:34] | 你扔过吗? | |
[10:36] | I lost my ring on my honeymoon. | |
[10:36] | 谁?我?没有 我在度蜜月的时候就弄丢了戒子 | |
[10:42] | – Let’s get a drink. – That’s my girl. | |
[10:42] | 我们去喝酒吧 这才像我的女孩 哈拉斯夜总会 | |
[10:51] | Wait a minute, honey. This machine loves me. | |
[10:51] | 等一下,我喜欢这机器 | |
[11:02] | Never say die. | |
[11:02] | 永远不要说完了 | |
[11:21] | Scotch, I guess, on i… Yeah, on ice. | |
[11:21] | 苏格兰威士忌,加冰…对,加冰 黑麦和水 | |
[11:25] | – Rye and water. – Scotch on ice, rye and water. Well, cheer up. | |
[11:25] | 威士忌加冰,黑麦和水 高兴起来嘛 | |
[11:31] | I will. I just hate to fight with anybody. | |
[11:31] | 我会的,我只是讨厌跟任何人斗争 | |
[11:34] | When you win, you lose. You know, in your heart. | |
[11:34] | 在你赢了时,同时也输了 你知道,是在你心里输了 | |
[11:37] | Well, you’re free. Maybe the trouble is you’re not used to it yet. | |
[11:37] | 好,现在你自由了 也许问题不像你过去遇到的那样 | |
[11:42] | No, the trouble is I always end up back where I started. | |
[11:42] | 问题是 我常常最终回到我的起始点 | |
[11:46] | Never had anybody much. And here I am. | |
[11:46] | 我永远没别人拥有的多,这就是我 | |
[11:50] | Well, you had your mother, didn’t you? | |
[11:50] | 那么,你有你妈妈,不是吗? | |
[11:55] | How do you have somebody who disappears all the time? | |
[11:55] | 她一直都不在身边… | |
[11:57] | They both weren’t there. She’d go off with a patient for three months and… | |
[11:57] | 你会感觉怎样? 他们都不在 | |
[12:02] | You know how long three months is to a kid. | |
[12:02] | 她离开了三个月看护病人 你知道三个月 对一个孩子来说有多长吗? | |
[12:10] | Listen, don’t leave. Settle here. | |
[12:10] | 听我的,别走 | |
[12:13] | They got a school. You could teach dancing. | |
[12:13] | 就定居在这里 他们办了一所学校,你可以教舞蹈 | |
[12:19] | One thing about this town, it’s always full of interesting strangers. | |
[12:19] | 这个城最有特色的一件事是 始终都充满着有趣有陌生人 | |
[12:26] | Oh, I’m sorry. What did I say? I… | |
[12:26] | 哦,对不起,我说错什么了?我… | |
[12:31] | I suddenly miss my mother. Oh, isn’t that the stupidest thing? | |
[12:31] | 我突然想我妈妈了 哦,这不是最愚蠢的事吗? | |
[12:40] | Iz, you’re a fine woman. Practically the only woman that’s ever been my friend. Well, drink up then. | |
[12:40] | 伊兹,你真是个好女人 可以说你是我朋友当中唯一的女人 好吧,喝酒,孩子 | |
[12:51] | Oh, isn’t that the dearest dog? Look how sweet he sits there. | |
[12:51] | 哦,那狗真可爱 坐在那里多可爱啊 | |
[12:56] | Yeah. Dogs are nice. Here. Puppy. | |
[12:56] | 是的,是条好狗 过来 小狗 | |
[13:05] | 过来,小狗 | |
[13:10] | Hey, Dooley. | |
[13:10] | 嘿,都利 | |
[13:17] | Hello. How’d you make out? | |
[13:17] | 你好,你好吗? | |
[13:21] | OK. I’d like you to meet a friend of mine. Gay… Gay Langland, Mrs Taber. | |
[13:21] | 不错 我想介绍一下我朋友,盖? 什么事? 盖.朗兰,这位是塔伯夫人 | |
[13:35] | – Howdy do? – And this is Mrs, uh…? | |
[13:35] | 你好 | |
[13:37] | Steers. Isabelle Steers. One thing about Reno men, they do remember the name. | |
[13:37] | 这位是… 斯蒂尔斯,伊莎贝尔.斯蒂尔斯 | |
[13:40] | – Why don’t you boys sit down? – Thank you. What’re you girls drinkin’? | |
[13:40] | 作为里诺男人,要记住女人的名字 何不坐下来? | |
[13:46] | Whiskey. We’re celebratin’ the jail burned down. | |
[13:46] | 好,谢谢 你们喝什么? 威士忌 | |
[13:51] | Mary, see if you can get four doubles, will you? | |
[13:51] | 我们在庆祝,枷锁终于解掉了 玛丽,来四杯威士忌,好吗? | |
[14:00] | Uh… you sure made a big impression on my friend here. And I can see why. | |
[14:00] | 你一定对我朋友有很深的印象 | |
[14:04] | – You a mechanic too? – Him? He’s a cowboy. | |
[14:04] | 我知道为什么 你也有车? | |
[14:08] | – How’d you know? – I can smell, can’t I? | |
[14:08] | 他?只是个牛仔 你怎么知道的? | |
[14:12] | – Hey, you can’t smell cows on me. – I smell the look on your face, cowboy. | |
[14:12] | 我能嗅得到 你嗅不到我身上的牛味 | |
[14:15] | But I love every miserable one of ya. | |
[14:15] | 我可以从你的脸色看出来,牛仔 但我喜欢你的每一个可怜状 | |
[14:22] | Course, you’re all good for nothin’, as you know. | |
[14:22] | 当然,你什么都不如,你知道的 | |
[14:25] | That may be. But it’s better than wages. | |
[14:25] | 也许,不过比工资好一些 | |
[14:28] | I suppose you’ll be headin’ back East soon, Mrs Taber? | |
[14:28] | 我猜你要回东部去,对吗? | |
[14:31] | I can’t make up my mind. I don’t know yet what to do. | |
[14:31] | 我不能决定 | |
[14:32] | You don’t have a business to run, or a school to teach, or…? | |
[14:32] | 我不知道 你没有生意或者… | |
[14:37] | Me? I never finished high school. | |
[14:37] | 我一直完成不了中学学业 | |
[14:40] | Well! That’s real good news. | |
[14:40] | 这真是条好新闻 | |
[14:43] | – You don’t like educated women? – They’re all right. | |
[14:43] | 你不喜欢女人受教育? | |
[14:45] | Always wantin’ to know what you’re thinkin’, that’s all. | |
[14:45] | 她们真好…一直想知道你在想什么? | |
[14:50] | Maybe they want to get to know you. | |
[14:50] | 也许她们想让你知道的更多些 | |
[14:52] | Did you ever get to know a man better by askin’ him questions? | |
[14:52] | 知道问男人问题能知道的更多些吗? | |
[14:57] | – You mean he’d lie? – Well, he might not. | |
[14:57] | 你是说他说谎? | |
[14:59] | And then again, he just might. | |
[14:59] | 也许没有,不过也有可能 | |
[15:05] | How about it, Pilot? We takin’ off today? | |
[15:05] | 告诉我,飞行员,我们今天要出发吗? | |
[15:08] | You ever been outside Reno, Mrs Taber? | |
[15:08] | 你没离开过里诺吧,塔伯夫人? | |
[15:11] | I walked to the edge of town. Doesn’t look like much is out there. | |
[15:11] | 我曾到城边走过一遭 | |
[15:12] | Everything’s there. | |
[15:12] | 没这里好 那里什么都有 | |
[15:16] | – Like what? – The country. | |
[15:16] | 比如说? | |
[15:18] | – Well, what do you do with yourself? – Just live. | |
[15:18] | 乡土气息 你是做什么的? 只是过日子 | |
[15:24] | – How do you just live? – Well, you start by goin’ to sleep. | |
[15:24] | “只是过日子”什么意思? 累了就去睡觉 | |
[15:28] | You get up when you feel like it. You scratch yourself. You fry some eggs. | |
[15:28] | 想起来了就起来,洗刷清洁 煎蛋吃 | |
[15:32] | You see what kind of a day it is. You throw stones at a can and whistle. | |
[15:32] | 你知道一天基本上就是这么过的 你把石头扔进罐子里,喝威士忌 | |
[15:38] | I know what you mean. | |
[15:38] | 我知道你的意思了 | |
[15:40] | I have an empty house in the country just beyond Hawleyville. | |
[15:40] | 我在霍里维尔附近有所空房子 | |
[15:44] | It’s all yours if you want some peace and quiet before you go back. | |
[15:44] | 如果你想要… | |
[15:45] | The last woman’s gone? | |
[15:45] | 宁静安详的地方,可以去住 最后一个女人走了吗? | |
[15:51] | No kiddin’. I never offered it before. | |
[15:51] | 不,别开玩笑,我以前可从来没遇到过 | |
[15:55] | Well, I wouldn’t stay there. But let’s rent a car. We could look at the country. | |
[15:55] | 我不会呆在那里的,但我们要租一辆车 | |
[15:58] | – Gay has a truck. You can have my car. – Then you’ll have to drive me back. | |
[15:58] | 我们去看看乡村 盖有辆卡车,你可以开我的车去 | |
[16:02] | – I don’t mind. – Thanks, but I like to feel I’m on my own. | |
[16:02] | 不,你可以开回我的 我不介意 | |
[16:05] | – I’ll rent a car. Where can I? – Right now? | |
[16:05] | 不用,谢谢,我喜欢自个去享受 在哪可以租到车? | |
[16:10] | – Why not? – OK. You sure don’t waste time, do you? | |
[16:10] | 现在? 为什么不? | |
[16:14] | I just gotta stop by the garage and quit. | |
[16:14] | 好!你要肯定不浪费你的时间 我刚刚辞工 | |
[16:20] | Hey, now, that’s the boy. | |
[16:20] | 嘿,现在该走了 | |
[16:24] | No, Gay. This is mine. | |
[16:24] | 不,盖,这次我请 | |
[16:41] | Mm. What is that beautiful smell? Smells like green perfume. | |
[16:41] | 什么这么清新的味道? | |
[16:43] | – That’s sage, darlin’. – Oh, sure! | |
[16:43] | 闻起来像绿草香水味 那是圣人用的,亲爱的 | |
[16:47] | I never smelled it except in bottles. Gee, it’s beautiful here. | |
[16:47] | 哦,当然,我只在瓶子里闻过 | |
[16:49] | Look, dear girl, I think I better tell you somethin’ about cowboys. | |
[16:49] | 嗯… 这里真漂亮 我想最好提醒你一下… | |
[16:54] | – You really worry about me, don’t you? – Well, you’re too believin’. | |
[16:54] | 你跟牛仔之间的关系 你真的担心我,不是吗? | |
[16:59] | Cowboys are the last real men left,… | |
[16:59] | 你太过相信他们了 牛仔是世上最后一种可相信的男人 | |
[17:04] | .. and they’re about as reliable as jack rabbits. | |
[17:04] | 他们的可靠性跟杰克兔差不多 | |
[17:08] | Is anybody any different? | |
[17:08] | 跟人相比有不同之处吗? | |
[17:11] | Maybe you’re not supposed to believe people. Maybe it’s not even fair to them. | |
[17:11] | 也许你不应该相信别人的谣传 | |
[17:13] | I couldn’t hear what he said to her, but it looked like she left him. The husband. | |
[17:13] | 也许他们说的不很公正客观 我没听到他对她说过什么 但似乎她离开了她丈夫 | |
[17:24] | She’s kinda hard to figure out, you know? | |
[17:24] | 她是很难搞定的那种,知道吗? | |
[17:27] | One minute she looks kinda dumb and brand-new, like a kid,… .. and the next minute… – She sure moves, though, don’t she? – Mm. She’s real prime. | |
[17:27] | 一会儿她像笨傻一样 一会儿又像个小孩 再过一会儿,她… 她一定又会动起来,不是吗? 嗯,她真有青春活力 | |
[18:04] | – It isn’t finished yet. – It’s weathertight. Come on in. | |
[18:04] | 为什么,还没完蛋呢 这是挡雨板 | |
[18:08] | It’s insulated. | |
[18:08] | 绝缘的 | |
[18:13] | Flush doors. | |
[18:13] | 齐边拉门 | |
[18:17] | This is the living room. | |
[18:17] | 这是起居室 哦! | |
[18:20] | And this was gonna be another bedroom. | |
[18:20] | 这通向另一个卧室 | |
[18:23] | It’s even nicer this way. | |
[18:23] | 哦!这边甚至更好 | |
[18:28] | Here’s a picture window. Take a look at this view. | |
[18:28] | 这是大落地窗 看看这里的景色 | |
[18:38] | – Take a look at that. – Gee. It goes on for ever. | |
[18:38] | 看看那里 好!诗情画意 | |
[18:46] | Fireplace. | |
[18:46] | 壁炉 | |
[18:49] | – Brick. – This is the kitchen. | |
[18:49] | 砖做的 这是厨房 | |
[18:52] | – Gas refrigerator. – It’s nice. | |
[18:52] | 煤气蓄热室 | |
[18:53] | And here’s the bathroom. Ceramic tile. | |
[18:53] | 不好 这是卫生间,贴了陶瓷花砖 | |
[19:01] | Here’s our… This was our bedroom. | |
[19:01] | 这是我们的… | |
[19:03] | My wife. She died here. | |
[19:03] | 这是我们的卧室 我妻子 | |
[19:08] | I’m… sorry. | |
[19:08] | 她…她死在这儿 很抱歉 | |
[19:15] | She was due to have a baby. I was up setting the capstone on the chimney… | |
[19:15] | 她怀孕就要生小孩了 | |
[19:17] | .. and she screamed… | |
[19:17] | 我在烟囱上放压顶石… 她尖叫起来… | |
[19:25] | .. and that was that. | |
[19:25] | 然后就那样了 | |
[19:30] | Couldn’t you call a doctor? | |
[19:30] | 你没叫医生吗? | |
[19:33] | She didn’t seem to be that sick. Then I got a flat. I didn’t have a spare. | |
[19:33] | 她看起来不像有病的样子 | |
[19:36] | Everything just happened wrong. It’ll do that sometimes. | |
[19:36] | 然后我让她平躺下来 我半刻都没停过 一切都是错误地发生了 | |
[19:41] | Yeah, I know. | |
[19:41] | 有时候就是那样 是的,我知道 | |
[19:47] | Uh, you couldn’t live here any more, huh? | |
[19:47] | 你不再住这里了,对吗? | |
[19:50] | We knew each other since we were seven years old, see? | |
[19:50] | 我们在七岁时就彼此认识了,明白了吗? | |
[19:55] | You ought to find yourself another girl. | |
[19:55] | 你应该去找另一个女孩 | |
[19:57] | I don’t know. Me with anybody else, it seems impossible, you know? | |
[19:57] | 我不知道 | |
[19:59] | She wasn’t like any other women. | |
[19:59] | 跟别的人在一起 似乎不太可能,你知道吗? 她不像其他任何一个女人 | |
[20:06] | Stood behind me 100 per cent, uncomplaining as a tree. | |
[20:06] | 在后面100%支持我,像树一样没有怨言 | |
[20:11] | Maybe that’s what killed her. | |
[20:11] | 也许正是这样害了她 | |
[20:14] | I mean, a little complaining helps sometimes maybe. | |
[20:14] | 我是说,有时抱怨一下也许是有帮助的 | |
[20:18] | Hey, Iz, isn’t this a beautiful place here? | |
[20:18] | 嘿,伊兹,这里不是很漂亮吗? | |
[20:21] | Yeah. It’d be just perfect if somebody’d bring in that bottle of whiskey I bought. | |
[20:21] | 漂亮,真不错 | |
[20:23] | – With my own money. – Hey, that’s right! | |
[20:23] | 有没有人想喝点威士忌? 是我自己买回来的 | |
[20:27] | And bring that bag of groceries. Maybe somebody wants a sandwich. | |
[20:27] | 嘿,主意不错! 也拿点东西出来吃,也许有人饿了 | |
[20:32] | The glasses are in the kitchen, Isabelle. I’m real tired. | |
[20:32] | 杯子在厨房里,我真的累了 | |
[20:37] | No, you’re just a cowboy, darlin’. | |
[20:37] | 你是个牛仔,亲爱的 | |
[20:39] | You fellas won’t move unless it’s rainin’ down your necks. | |
[20:39] | 除非雨水灌进了你脖子 不然你是不会那样的 | |
[20:47] | Too rough for you, Roslyn? | |
[20:47] | 对你太粗野了吗,罗斯琳? | |
[20:50] | I don’t mind that. You should’ve seen his wife. She helped pour cement and knocked in nails. | |
[20:50] | 我不介意 你本该看看他妻子的 她帮助浇过水泥,钉过钉子 | |
[20:57] | She was a real good sport. Now she’s dead because he didn’t have a spare tyre. | |
[20:57] | 她是个真的好运动的人 现在她死是因为… 他没有分享劳累 | |
[21:04] | Well, that’s the way it goes. | |
[21:04] | 也许是这么一种情况 | |
[21:07] | It goes the other way too, though. Don’t forget that. | |
[21:07] | 但也有另一种情况 不要忘了 | |
[21:11] | It’s sure nice to see people in here. Come on, let’s have a drink. – I’ll start the fridge. It makes ice quick. – Ice? We gonna stay that long, Roslyn? – I don’t know. – Oh, sure. Come on. There’s no better place to be. And you couldn’t find better company, either. | |
[21:11] | 真高兴又看到你们 来吧,我们来喝酒 冰箱很快就能弄出冰来 冰?我们要呆很久吗? 不知道 来吧!没有比这里更好的地方了 你也不能找到更好的伙伴 | |
[21:28] | – All right. – That’s it, sport. | |
[21:28] | 好吧 这就对了,乖女 | |
[21:31] | Turn on that ice, Guido. Let’s get this stuff a-flowin’, make the desert bloom. | |
[21:31] | 去制冰吧,吉都 让这东西流畅起来 就像沙漠里的花一样的感觉 | |
[21:35] | Well, flow it slow. We only got one bottle. | |
[21:35] | 慢点喝,我们只有一瓶 给你 | |
[21:38] | There. Put that in your thoughts and see how they come out. | |
[21:38] | 用心去想一想 看看会发现什么 | |
[21:41] | Come on, sit down, everybody. Let’s get comfortable. | |
[21:41] | 来吧,各位请坐 我们来爽 | |
[21:49] | – I’m sure glad you like this place. – Here’s to Nevada, the “leave it” state. | |
[21:49] | 我很高兴你们喜欢这里 这里是内华达州,留下之州 | |
[21:54] | – The what state? – The “leave it” state. You got money to gamble, leave it here. | |
[21:54] | 什么州? 留下之州 你拿钱去赌博,会把钱留在这里 | |
[21:59] | A wife you wanna get rid of, get rid of her here. Extra atom bomb you don’t need, blow it up here. Nobody will mind in the slightest. The slogan of Nevada is “Anything goes, but don’t complain if it went. “ | |
[21:59] | 把你的妻子赶出这里 你不需要额外的原子弹? 在这里爆炸,没有人会介意 内华达州的口号是: “什么都可丢,但丢了后不要抱怨” | |
[22:12] | – That’s no lie. – I even left my Southern accent here. | |
[22:12] | 这倒是真的 在这里我去掉了我的南方口音 | |
[22:16] | How come you never went back home? You came here for a divorce, didn’t you? | |
[22:16] | 你离婚后就没回过家? | |
[22:21] | – I wasn’t beautiful enough to go back. – Oh, Isabelle. | |
[22:21] | 我还不足够漂亮 哦,伊莎贝尔 | |
[22:24] | No, that’s true. Beauty’s a help any place, but in Virginia it’s a necessity. Why, you can’t hardly get a driver’s licence without it. No, I love Nevada. You know, they don’t even have regular meal times here. Never met so many people didn’t own a watch. Might have two wives at the same time, but no watch. Bless them all. How quiet it is here. | |
[22:24] | 是真的,美女在四处都受欢迎 但在弗吉尼亚,漂亮很有必要 不漂亮的话你甚至拿不到驾照 我喜爱内华达州 他们甚至没有正规的进餐时间 不会遇到很多很介意的人 你也许有两个妻子,但不会引起注意 愿上帝保佑他们 这里好安静啊 | |
[22:48] | Sweetest sound there is. There’s an Indian store about five miles, if you wanna shop. Groceries, everything. | |
[22:48] | 静得只有这里有声音 大约五里远有个小店 如果你想买日常用品或其他什么的话 | |
[22:56] | If you wanna stay, that is. Be glad to come by and do your chores, if you like. | |
[22:56] | 如果你想留下来的话 去逛逛不错,然后做一些家庭琐事 | |
[23:02] | You know, he reminds me of that cowboy friend I told you about. Had one arm gone, but he was more man with one arm… .. than any other man is with two. | |
[23:02] | 他让我想起那个牛仔朋友 我跟你说过的 有一只手断掉了 但比有两只手的男人更有厉害 | |
[23:13] | Oh? – I mean like cookin’. – Oh! | |
[23:13] | 哦? 我是指像烹饪之类的事 哦! | |
[23:18] | No, I’m serious. He could take a panful of chops, toss ’em,… .. and they all came down on the other side. | |
[23:18] | 他可以把一满锅的排骨抛在空中 然后整齐地落在另一侧 | |
[23:24] | – Who is he? Maybe they know him. – Darlin’, you can’t go lookin’ for a man. | |
[23:24] | 他是谁?也许他们认识他 亲爱的,你不会是想找男人吧 他走了? | |
[23:30] | – What, did he take off? – No, not exactly. | |
[23:30] | 不,不算走了 | |
[23:34] | He just never came back. | |
[23:34] | 他只是再也不回来了 | |
[23:39] | – Andy Powell. You ever…? – Sure! Called Andy Gump sometimes? That’s him. | |
[23:39] | 安迪.鲍威尔… 对了,有时候叫他安迪傻蛋的那个? 就是他! | |
[23:45] | – You know where he is? – Saw him at the rodeo only last month. – Maybe we could find him. – Stop thinkin’ you can change things. | |
[23:45] | 他现在在哪? 上个月在骑马场见过他 或许我们能找到他… 你不要妄想你能改变事实 | |
[23:54] | But if there’s something you can do… I don’t know what to do, but if I knew, I’d do it. Have you got a radio or a phonograph? Maybe we’ll have some music. – There’s no electricity. – The car radio. | |
[23:54] | 如果你能做点什么… 我不知道要做点什么 但如果我知道的话,我会做的 你有放音乐的收音机或电唱机吗? 这时没电 车里有收音机! | |
[24:09] | – Now who’d have thought of that? – You always get an idea, don’t you? | |
[24:09] | 谁的主意? 你一直都有主意,不是吗? | |
[24:14] | I’ll go bring the car round. | |
[24:14] | 我去把车开过来 | |
[24:19] | Say, how about another drink to keep that first one warm? – I’d love it. – I’m gonna make myself a sandwich. | |
[24:19] | 嘿,再喝一杯再暖和暖和… 怎么样? 我喜欢 我去弄点三明治,你要吗? | |
[24:27] | – How about you folks? – OK. | |
[24:27] | 好 | |
[24:30] | I hope you’re gonna stay on here. Any chance? Why? What difference would it make? Might make all the difference in the world as time goes by. | |
[24:30] | 我希望你能留下来,有机会吗? 为什么?这有什么不同吗? 随着时间的推移 世上的一切都会变得不同 | |
[24:42] | – Like to dance? – OK. | |
[24:42] | 跳支舞好吗? 好 | |
[24:56] | Thanks. Iz, give him another drink. It’s a wonderful house, Guido. | |
[24:56] | 谢谢 伊兹,再给他一杯酒 这房子真棒,吉都 | |
[25:01] | Hey, that’s pretty good dancin’, cowboy. What are you doin’? | |
[25:01] | 嘿,舞跳得不错啊,牛仔 你在干什么? | |
[25:07] | She used to teach dancin’. You know? Before she was married. | |
[25:07] | 她以前常常教舞蹈,你知道吗? 在她结婚以前 | |
[25:11] | – No kiddin’? In a dance hall? – Uh-huh. | |
[25:11] | 开玩笑,在舞厅里吗? 嗯 | |
[25:16] | How about the landlord? Move over, boy, huh? | |
[25:16] | 老板怎样?走开,小子 | |
[25:20] | – Watch out for those pretty little feet. – She knows how to get out of the way. | |
[25:20] | 仔细看看这些漂亮的步伐 她知道怎样跳 | |
[25:24] | Let’s go. | |
[25:24] | 开始 | |
[25:35] | 哈… | |
[25:44] | Where’d you learn that, Pilot? I never knew him to dance at all. | |
[25:44] | 你在哪学的,飞行员? 哈… 我从不知道他会跳舞 | |
[25:55] | Look at old Pilot comin’ out from under a bushel! | |
[25:55] | 看起来像是来自蒲式耳下面的老飞行员 | |
[26:02] | Hey, you two ought to put on a show! | |
[26:02] | 嘿,你们两个应该去做表演秀 | |
[26:30] | 嗯 | |
[26:33] | Come on, honey. This is a good one. I haven’t danced like this in years. | |
[26:33] | 来吧,亲爱的,好戏在后头呢 今年我还没跳过舞 | |
[26:41] | – Didn’t your wife dance? – Not like you. She had no gracefulness. | |
[26:41] | 你妻子不会跳? 跳得没你好,跳得不优美 | |
[26:47] | Why didn’t you teach her to be graceful? | |
[26:47] | 你为何不教她跳得优美一点? | |
[26:50] | You can’t learn that. How do you know? I mean, how do you know? You see, she died, and she didn’t know how you can dance. | |
[26:50] | 学不会的 你怎么知道?我是说,你怎么知道的? 你知道,她已经死了 她不知道你的舞跳得怎样 | |
[27:01] | To a certain extent, maybe you were strangers. – I don’t feel like discussing my wife. – Don’t be mad. I only meant that if you loved her you could’ve taught her anything. | |
[27:01] | 从某种程度上说 也许你们是陌生人 我不喜欢讨论我妻子 别生气嘛 我只是以为如果你爱她的话 你可以讨论她的一切 | |
[27:13] | Because… we’re all dying, aren’t we? | |
[27:13] | 因为我们都快要死了,不是吗? | |
[27:18] | All the husbands and all the wives. Every minute. And we’re not teaching each other what we really know, are we? Dum da-da… dum… | |
[27:18] | 所有的丈夫和所有的妻子… 每一分钟 我们不要彼此互相教训 我们真的会知道点什么的,对吧? 咚嗒嗒 | |
[27:30] | Guido, you’re a nice man. | |
[27:30] | 吉都,你是个好人 | |
[27:35] | Smile. Come on. | |
[27:35] | 笑一下 咚咚咚,来吧 | |
[28:11] | 哈… | |
[28:14] | – Come on, Iz. – I’m lookin’ for your shoes, dear girl. | |
[28:14] | 走吧,伊兹 | |
[28:16] | Watch out. There’s no step! | |
[28:16] | 你在找你的鞋子,亲爱的 小心,没有台阶 | |
[28:28] | 哈… | |
[29:18] | We better get you home, girl. | |
[29:18] | 我们最好把你送回去,女孩 | |
[29:22] | You were worried about me. How sweet. | |
[29:22] | 你们都在担心我 | |
[29:24] | Just wanna keep you all in one pretty piece. | |
[29:24] | 好甜蜜 只是想让你舒服一点 | |
[29:31] | Would you have had a spare tyre? | |
[29:31] | 你是不是有点累了? | |
[29:33] | Somebody’d better drive her. | |
[29:33] | 最好开车送她 | |
[29:39] | Go ahead. I’ll take the truck. | |
[29:39] | 进去吧 我去开卡车 | |
[29:43] | Oh, Iz, don’t leave poor Guido alone. | |
[29:43] | 不用了,别留下可怜的吉都一个人 | |
[29:46] | Tom Dooley! | |
[29:46] | 汤姆.都利 | |
[30:24] | You’re a real beautiful woman. | |
[30:24] | 你真是一个漂亮的女人 | |
[30:30] | It’s almost kind of an honour sittin’ next to you. | |
[30:30] | 坐在你身边 | |
[30:31] | You just shine in my eyes. That’s my true feelin’, Roslyn. | |
[30:31] | 真是莫大的荣幸 你让我眼睛发亮 这就是我真实的感觉,罗斯琳 | |
[30:43] | What makes you so sad? I think you’re the saddest girl I ever met. | |
[30:43] | 是什么使你这么伤感呢? | |
[30:46] | You’re the first man that ever said that. I’m usually told how happy I am. | |
[30:46] | 我觉得你是个最伤感的女孩 我比来没遇过 你是第一个对我这样说的男人 | |
[30:52] | That’s because you make a man feel happy. | |
[30:52] | 我常常说我有多开心 那是因为你使男人觉得开心 | |
[31:01] | I don’t feel that way about you, Gay. | |
[31:01] | 我没感觉到你开不开心,盖 | |
[31:09] | Well, don’t get discouraged, girl. You might. | |
[31:09] | 别沮丧,女孩,你会的 | |
[31:14] | Look, why don’t you try it out here for a while, see what happens? | |
[31:14] | 瞧,为什么你不呆在这里过一段时间呢? | |
[31:18] | You know, sometimes when a person don’t know what to do,… | |
[31:18] | 看看会发生什么 | |
[31:21] | .. the best thing is to just stand still. | |
[31:21] | 在一个人不知道要做什么的时候 最好的办法是呆在原地不动 | |
[31:27] | I’ll guarantee you’ll have something out here you wouldn’t find on every corner. | |
[31:27] | 我保证你在这里会找到… | |
[31:30] | I, uh… I may not amount to much in some ways, but I am a good friend. | |
[31:30] | 在每一个角落找不到的东西 我…我也许没有很多方法 | |
[31:38] | Thanks. | |
[31:38] | 但我是一个好朋友 谢谢 | |
[31:47] | Let me take you back and get your things. Try it for a while, see what happens. | |
[31:47] | 让我送你回去,去找你要的东西 | |
[31:49] | Ever hear the story about the city man out in the country? | |
[31:49] | 一笑而过,看看会发生什么 你听过城里男人在乡村的故事吗? | |
[31:56] | He sees this fella sittin’ on his porch, so he says “Mister,… | |
[31:56] | 他看到有个家伙坐在走廊上 | |
[31:58] | .. could you tell me how I can get back to town?” The fella says “No. “ | |
[31:58] | 他说:“能告诉我怎样去镇里吗?” | |
[32:03] | “Well, could you tell me how to get to the post office?” The fella says “No. “ | |
[32:03] | 那家伙说:“不能” “你能指给我去邮局的方向吗?” | |
[32:09] | “Well, do you know how to get to the railroad station?” “No. “ | |
[32:09] | 那家伙说:“不能” “你知道怎样去火车站吗?” | |
[32:14] | “Boy,” he says, “you sure don’t know much, do you?” | |
[32:14] | “不知道” “小子,你几乎什么都不知道” | |
[32:19] | The fella says “Nope. But I ain’t lost. “ | |
[32:19] | 那家伙说:“不是,但我没有迷路” | |
[32:31] | Don’t you have a home? | |
[32:31] | 你有家吗? | |
[32:34] | Sure. Never was a better one, either. | |
[32:34] | 当然有,不过从来没有一个更好的 | |
[32:39] | Where is it? | |
[32:39] | 在哪里? | |
[32:43] | Right here. | |
[32:43] | 就在这 | |
[33:41] | Come on. I got a surprise for you. | |
[33:41] | 来吧,起来 我给你一个惊喜 | |
[34:10] | You cooked breakfast. Here, let me. | |
[34:10] | 你做了早餐 嗯 给我,让我来 | |
[34:13] | No, no, no. You sit down and enjoy yourself. Just this once. | |
[34:13] | 不,你坐下,只负责吃 就这么一回 | |
[34:18] | – You do this often? – Uh-uh. First time for me. | |
[34:18] | 你经常做吗? 对我来说是第一次 | |
[34:23] | – Really and truly? – Mm-hm. | |
[34:23] | 确切无疑? 嗯 | |
[34:27] | Mm. Smells delicious. | |
[34:27] | 嗯,好香 | |
[34:35] | Hey, you really go all out, don’t you? | |
[34:35] | 你真的应该竭尽全力, 甚至你吃东西的时候 | |
[34:38] | Even the way you eat. I like that. Women generally pick. | |
[34:38] | 我喜欢这样,女人一般都挑剔 | |
[34:42] | You like me, huh? Birds must be brave to live out here. At night especially. – Whereas they’re so small, you know? – Mm-hm. | |
[34:42] | 你喜欢,对吗? 鸟儿活在外面真勇敢 尤其是在夜里的时候 你知道,它们太小了 嗯 | |
[34:57] | – You think I’m crazy. – I look that way cos I can’t make you out. | |
[34:57] | 你认为我疯了,对吧 我只是不能了解你 为什么? | |
[35:02] | – Why? – I don’t know. You got children? – I never wanted children with him. – Oh. | |
[35:02] | 我不知道 你有孩子吗? 我跟他没有孩子 哦 | |
[35:13] | Children are supposed to bring you together. But what if they don’t? | |
[35:13] | 有孩子的话也许可以使你们在一起 但要是没有呢,你知道吗? | |
[35:20] | I’ve known of so-called happily married couples. | |
[35:20] | 我知道一点点 所谓的幸福夫妇 | |
[35:24] | One time, the wife was in the hospital to have the baby… | |
[35:24] | 有一次,妻子躺在医院 生孩子 | |
[35:29] | .. and the husband was calling me up. | |
[35:29] | 丈夫在打电话给我 | |
[35:32] | I mean, he was calling me. | |
[35:32] | 我是说,他只是打了个电话 | |
[35:36] | They’re still supposed to be happily married. I guess you believe in true love, don’t you? | |
[35:36] | 他们也许仍然是幸福的夫妇 我猜你相信真爱,对不对? | |
[35:42] | I don’t know, but they ought to invent a way that you don’t have children… | |
[35:42] | 我不知道 但你不应该有孩子 | |
[35:46] | .. unless you care for each other, cos kids know the difference. I always knew the difference. | |
[35:46] | 除非你们很在乎对方 因为孩子会知道差异之处 我一直知道那不同之处 | |
[35:52] | Listen, if you wanna go somewhere, I don’t mind being alone. | |
[35:52] | 如果你想去什么地方,我并不介意 | |
[35:56] | – Do I look like I wanna leave? – I just want you to do what you feel like. | |
[35:56] | 我看起来想走的人吗? 我是说,我想你去做你喜欢做的事 | |
[36:02] | You ain’t kiddin’. Even when you’re kiddin’, you ain’t kiddin’. No. It makes me feel peaceful. | |
[36:02] | 不是开玩笑吧 即使你在开玩笑的时候,看起来也不像 不,这里让我觉得平静 | |
[36:12] | You know, they come out here from New York, Chicago, St Louis,… .. and find them a cowboy. Cowboys are supposed to be dumb, you know. | |
[36:12] | 他们从纽约,芝加哥,圣路易斯来到这里 并且他们觉得他们像个牛仔 作为牛仔就应该是傻傻的 | |
[36:19] | So they tell ’em everything. And they do everything. Everything they couldn’t do back home. | |
[36:19] | 他们告诉他们一切… 并且他们会做一切… 他们不能回家的一切事情 真可怜 | |
[36:26] | – It’s pitiful. – Why is it pitiful? | |
[36:26] | 为什么说可怜? | |
[36:28] | Cowboy’s laughin’ at ’em, and they don’t even know it. It’s nice to meet someone who has respect for a man. Did you ever think of getting married again? Yeah. I’ve thought about it a lot of times. But never in daylight. | |
[36:28] | 牛仔嘲笑他们,但他们却不知道 遇到尊重别人的人是很高兴的事 你有考虑过再婚吗? 考虑过,我想了许多次 但我从未看到希望 | |
[36:47] | – You get lonesome for your children? – Oh, I see ’em now and then. They come whenever I’m in a rodeo. I’m a pretty good roper. | |
[36:47] | 你让你的孩子独自生活? 我一年看他们几次 无论何时我参加骑术表演他们都会来 我是个优秀的驯马师 | |
[36:58] | I get lonesome, sure. | |
[36:58] | 当然,我会寂寞 | |
[37:01] | My daughter is almost your size. Uh… You size 12? | |
[37:01] | 我女儿跟你穿差不多大的衣服 | |
[37:04] | – Uh-huh. – Yeah. So is she. | |
[37:04] | 你穿12码的吧? 嗯 | |
[37:08] | I bought her a dress for Christmas. Size 12. | |
[37:08] | 她也是 我买了一些衣服作为圣诞礼物,12码的 | |
[37:15] | What happened? Did you just stop loving your wife, Gay? | |
[37:15] | 怎么了? 你不再爱你妻子了,盖? | |
[37:20] | Well, I come home one night and she’s all wrapped up in a car with a fella. | |
[37:20] | 有天我回到家里 | |
[37:22] | Turned out to be an old friend. A cousin of mine, as a matter of fact. | |
[37:22] | 她和一个家伙赤裸地缠在一起 开灯一看是一个朋友 | |
[37:27] | Oh. You never had any idea, huh? | |
[37:27] | 确切地说是我的一个堂弟 你一直不知道,对吗? | |
[37:33] | No. You know, in those days I thought you got married and that was it. | |
[37:33] | 不知道,你知道 | |
[37:34] | But nothin’ is it. Not for ever. | |
[37:34] | 我以为结婚了就是那么一回事 但不是那么一回事 永远都不是 | |
[37:42] | That’s what I can’t get used to. Everything keeps changing. I’ll tell you this, though. I wouldn’t know how to say goodbye to you, Roslyn. It surprises me. | |
[37:42] | 那可会让我不习惯 什么都在不停地改变 但我会告诉这些 我不知道怎样跟你说再见,罗斯琳 真令我奇怪 | |
[38:02] | There’s a lot to be done around this place. If we were gonna stay awhile. | |
[38:02] | 这里有很多事情可做 | |
[38:05] | Let’s go out in the sunshine. Come on. | |
[38:05] | 如果我们会住下来的话 我们出去晒晒太阳 来吧 | |
[38:16] | Let’s just live like you said in the bar. I don’t know where I am yet. | |
[38:16] | 我们就这样生活, 就像你在酒吧里说的一样 | |
[38:20] | Hey! Couldn’t we use that for a step? | |
[38:20] | 我甚至不知道我在那里 嘿!那个不可以用作台阶吗? | |
[38:28] | Well, we just might at that. | |
[38:28] | 也许是有用 | |
[38:45] | – There you are. – Let me try it. | |
[38:45] | 行了 我来试试 | |
[38:48] | It’s perfect. I can go in… and I can come out. | |
[38:48] | 很不错 | |
[38:50] | Go in… and I can come out. | |
[38:50] | 我可以进去,我可以出来 进去,出来 | |
[38:58] | Go in… | |
[38:58] | 进去… | |
[39:00] | .. and I can come out. | |
[39:00] | 出来 | |
[39:03] | I can go in… | |
[39:03] | 进去 | |
[39:06] | .. and I can come out. | |
[39:06] | 出来 | |
[40:07] | Guido! | |
[40:07] | 吉都! | |
[40:10] | – What’s he doing? – Might land. There’s a place back there. | |
[40:10] | 他在干什么? 他也许要着陆,后面有片空地 | |
[40:21] | Nah. I guess he’s just sayin’ hello. | |
[40:21] | 不对,我想他只是跟我们打个招呼 | |
[40:24] | – Here, have some lemonade. – Oh, thanks. | |
[40:24] | 来,喝点柠檬 哦,谢谢 | |
[40:28] | – What does he do? Just fly around? – Could be goin’ for eagles. | |
[40:28] | 他是干什么的?就这样绕圈飞行? | |
[40:30] | Now and again ranchers hire Guido to shoot eagles. | |
[40:30] | 可能是在找鹰 有时候农场主会雇吉都射杀老鹰 | |
[40:34] | – Why? – Well, they kill a lot of lambs. | |
[40:34] | 为什么? | |
[40:36] | He gets $50 a bird. | |
[40:36] | 它们会吃掉许多小羊 他杀掉一只鹰可得50块 | |
[40:42] | I never really saw anything grow before. | |
[40:42] | 我以前从未看过植物这样生长的 | |
[40:45] | How tiny those seeds were. And yet they know they’re supposed to be lettuces. | |
[40:45] | 这些种子是多么的微小 | |
[40:47] | You say the darnedest things. You know that, don’t you? | |
[40:47] | 然而它们知道要长成一颗莴苣 你会这是最岂有此理的东西 | |
[40:53] | Everybody’s busy in Chicago, and here we are. | |
[40:53] | 你知道的,不是吗? 在芝加哥大家都很忙 | |
[40:57] | I love this whole state! | |
[40:57] | 我们在这里却不是 嗯,我喜欢这里 | |
[41:06] | Hey… What have we here now? | |
[41:06] | 嘿!来看看这个! | |
[41:09] | Well… Just plain old rabbit! | |
[41:09] | 一定是那老兔子干的 | |
[41:15] | I’m gonna get him. | |
[41:15] | 我去抓它 | |
[41:17] | It’s just one lettuce. Maybe he won’t do it any more. | |
[41:17] | 只是一颗莴苣,也许它不会再吃了 | |
[41:20] | No, ma’am! It’s them or us! There won’t be a thing left inside of a week. | |
[41:20] | 它们在花园一旦有了开始 | |
[41:22] | Couldn’t you wait and see? I can’t stand to see anything killed. | |
[41:22] | 就不会停止的了 一周后不会剩下任何东西 你不能等等看吗? | |
[41:28] | – Honey, it’s only a rabbit. – But it doesn’t know any better, does it? | |
[41:28] | 我不忍心看到任何动物被杀,盖 宝贝,只是一只兔子 | |
[41:32] | Go on inside and let me handle this. | |
[41:32] | 但它不知道怎样做更好 进去,我会处理这事 | |
[41:37] | – I know you worked hard… – You’re darn right! | |
[41:37] | 盖,你工作卖力,但是… | |
[41:38] | And I didn’t do it for some bug-eyed rabbit. | |
[41:38] | 错了,我从未为任何人这样干过 | |
[41:41] | – Gay, please. – Honey, will you go on inside now? | |
[41:41] | 这不是种给暴眼兔吃的 盖,求求你 | |
[41:45] | – And stop bein’ silly? – I’m not being silly. | |
[41:45] | 宝贝,你进去别再傻了好吗? 我不傻 | |
[41:51] | You don’t respect what I feel. – And I don’t care about the lettuce! – I care about it! And how about havin’ some respect for me? | |
[41:51] | 你不尊重我的感受 我不在乎那莴苣! 我在乎,有人尊重我的感受吗? | |
[42:00] | Oh, Guido and Isabelle! | |
[42:00] | 哦,吉都和伊莎贝尔! | |
[42:03] | – Guido! – Dear girl! | |
[42:03] | 亲爱的女孩 | |
[42:05] | I thought I saw a passenger! We never heard you land. | |
[42:05] | 我以为我看到的是个旅客呢 | |
[42:07] | – My, you look thrivin’. – Boy, am I in the right place? | |
[42:07] | 你怎么来的?我们没听到你着陆的声音 | |
[42:11] | Seen the vegetable garden? Took Gay a week just to turn the soil. | |
[42:11] | 我走错地方了吗? 看到蔬菜花园了吗? | |
[42:14] | Mowed the grass and put in them flowers too. | |
[42:14] | 花了一周去翻土 除去杂草种上花也用了一周 | |
[42:19] | I got your windows unstuck. Fireplace don’t smoke now. | |
[42:19] | 我看到你的窗户是打开的 | |
[42:21] | You must be a magician. All he ever did for a woman was get out the ice cubes. | |
[42:21] | 壁炉不再冒烟了 罗斯琳,你真有魅力 | |
[42:24] | – Look, we have chairs. Come and sit. – Let’s show him the inside. | |
[42:24] | 他为女人所做过的唯一一件事是… 做冰方块 里面有椅子,进里面坐吧 | |
[42:30] | You know, I’ve moved this furniture so many times, I’m gettin’ long ears! | |
[42:30] | 我们进去吧 我搬了好多这种家具 | |
[42:33] | My, you look lovely. You’ve really found yourself, haven’t you? | |
[42:33] | 我变得长长耳朵了 亲爱的,我真可爱 | |
[42:39] | Well, I… Oh, it’s so nice to see you, Isabelle. Look, we have a step. | |
[42:39] | 你真的独立起来了,是不是? 我…我见到你真的太高兴了 | |
[42:44] | – How’s your arm? – Well, it’s still as weak as a bird’s wing. | |
[42:44] | 瞧,我们做了个台阶 你的手怎样了? | |
[42:47] | Well, I never saw anything like it in my life. It’s magical. | |
[42:47] | 仍然脆弱得像鸟的翅膀一样 我一生中从未看过这些 | |
[42:54] | Just hope you realise you finally made contact with a real woman. | |
[42:54] | 真不可思议 只希望你明白你终于… | |
[42:57] | My dear girl! | |
[42:57] | 和真正的女人有了接触 我亲爱的女孩 | |
[43:01] | Come, Guido. I wanna show you the rest. I’ve changed a few things, though. | |
[43:01] | 吉都,我想带你去看看剩下的 我改变了一些东西 | |
[43:08] | We’ve changed things around. | |
[43:08] | 我们改变了四周的东西,并且… | |
[43:12] | How do you like it? | |
[43:12] | 你喜欢吗? | |
[43:15] | Oh, don’t look at those. Gay just hung ’em up for a joke. | |
[43:15] | 哦,别看这些 | |
[43:17] | I put your picture up in the living room. | |
[43:17] | 没什么的,盖开玩笑挂在这里的 我在起居室挂了一幅画 | |
[43:24] | Come on, let’s have lots of drinks. Come on. | |
[43:24] | 来吧,我们去喝两杯 走吧 | |
[43:31] | Oh, it’s so nice to have company. | |
[43:31] | 你们来了真高兴 | |
[43:39] | – I put your picture there. Is that all right? – You don’t have to keep it out. Why, Guido, it’s part of the house. Besides, it’s your house. | |
[43:39] | 我把你的照片放那儿了,有问题吗? 你不必摆出来的,罗斯琳 为什么,吉都?它也是屋子的一部分啊 况且,这房子是你的 | |
[43:48] | Oh, sit in the big chair. This must’ve been your chair. Matter of fact, it was. Isabelle. Put this under your arm. Thanks, dear girl. | |
[43:48] | 别坐这儿,坐大椅 这一定是你坐过的椅子 确实是 伊莎贝尔,坐下吧 谢谢,亲爱的女孩 | |
[43:59] | I used to do all my studyin’ in this chair. When I was still ambitious. | |
[43:59] | 当我非常有激情抱负的时候 我坐在这椅子上学习钻研 | |
[44:03] | What did you study? | |
[44:03] | 你学过什么? | |
[44:05] | I was on my way to bein’ a doctor. Before the war. | |
[44:05] | 在战前我努力想成为一位医生 | |
[44:09] | Well, you never can tell. Maybe you’ll get ambitious again. | |
[44:09] | 谁知道呢?或许你会再次有激情抱负的 | |
[44:13] | I’m gonna tell you somethin’, Roslyn. | |
[44:13] | 我跟你说吧,罗斯琳 | |
[44:16] | I spent four years in the war. Did two tours, flew 50 missions. | |
[44:16] | 我参加了四年战役 | |
[44:18] | Every time I came back to base I started to design this house. | |
[44:18] | 做过2次巡回飞行 执行过50次任务 我每次回基地时 | |
[44:22] | But somehow I could never get it to look like my idea of it. | |
[44:22] | 就开始想像这所房子 但我从未看到它跟我的想像一样 | |
[44:29] | Now it almost does. | |
[44:29] | 现在,几乎是这样了 | |
[44:32] | You just walk in, a stranger out of nowhere,… | |
[44:32] | 你搬进来了, 一个不知来自何处的陌生人 | |
[44:35] | .. and for the first time it all lights up. | |
[44:35] | 第一次,所有灯都亮起来了 | |
[44:39] | And I’m sure you know why too. | |
[44:39] | 我相信你也知道为什么 | |
[44:43] | – Why? – Because you have the gift for life. | |
[44:43] | 为什么? | |
[44:44] | The rest of us, we’re just lookin’ for a place to hide and watch it all go by. | |
[44:44] | 因为你有给生活礼物,罗斯琳 剩下的我们,还在找隐藏的地方 | |
[44:50] | Amen. | |
[44:50] | 只是看到了顺路拜访 阿门 | |
[44:55] | Here’s to your life, Roslyn. I hope it goes on for ever. | |
[44:55] | 这里就是你的生活,罗斯琳 | |
[44:57] | And yours. And yours, Isabelle. | |
[44:57] | 我希望永远都这样 你也一样 | |
[45:01] | And Gay. Gay did all the work, you know. | |
[45:01] | 你也一样,伊莎贝尔 还有盖 | |
[45:04] | Yeah. And the rabbits are sure enjoyin’ it too. | |
[45:04] | 你知道吗,盖做了所有事 是的,野兔相信也很喜欢这样 | |
[45:11] | Can you break away from this paradise long enough to do a little mustangin’? | |
[45:11] | 你肯离开这个天堂… | |
[45:13] | Mustangin’? Now you’re sayin’ somethin’. You been up in the mountains? | |
[45:13] | 足够长的时间去骑野马吗? 野马?你说到点子上了 | |
[45:19] | Took a quick look earlier this mornin’. I spotted 15 horses. | |
[45:19] | 你是说在山上吗? 上午你观察了一下 | |
[45:23] | That’s not too bad. | |
[45:23] | 我侦察到了15匹马 不错啊 | |
[45:28] | Boy, I’d sure like to get my hands on a rope again. | |
[45:28] | 小子,我确信我会… | |
[45:31] | – What do you say? – I will never understand cowboys. | |
[45:31] | 插手紧握缰绳了 你说呢? | |
[45:35] | All crazy about animals, and the minute they got nothin’ else to do,… | |
[45:35] | 我永远理解不了牛仔 对于动物都是那么的疯狂 | |
[45:39] | .. they run up in the mountains and bother those poor wild horses. | |
[45:39] | 除了这些他们就没事可做了 他们老是和可怜的野马纠缠不清 | |
[45:44] | Shame on you! | |
[45:44] | 真为你们可耻 | |
[45:46] | Horses? | |
[45:46] | 马? | |
[45:48] | Sure. Nevada mustang. Used to ship ’em all over the United States. | |
[45:48] | 哦,当然,宝贝,内华达野马 | |
[45:50] | Not many left. We’d have to pick up another man. | |
[45:50] | 它们过去常常… 畅销全美,现在所剩不多了 | |
[45:55] | Dayton Rodeo’s on today. We ought to be able to pick up a fella there. | |
[45:55] | 我们得去找到另一个人 代顿的骑术表演今天开始 | |
[45:59] | That’s an idea. Hey, you never saw a rodeo. | |
[45:59] | 我们去那里找人 好主意,你没看过骑术表演吧 | |
[46:04] | Oh, you gotta see a rodeo! | |
[46:04] | 你应该去看一看! | |
[46:06] | – I’d love to. Will you come too? – I’m all set. | |
[46:06] | 我想去,我会去吗? | |
[46:08] | – I’ll get dressed up. Let’s have some fun! – That’s a girl. Go right now. | |
[46:08] | 我已准备好了 我去换衣服,让我们去乐一乐 | |
[46:12] | Honey, when you smile it’s like the sun comin’ up. | |
[46:12] | 乖乖女,马上就出发 宝贝,当你笑起来时 就像太阳一样灿烂 | |
[46:27] | Boy, I’d like to have stopped off home and get cleaned up. | |
[46:27] | 我想停下清洗一下 | |
[46:30] | Why? You look nice. Doesn’t he? | |
[46:30] | 干嘛?你不脏嘛,不是吗? | |
[46:33] | – Lots better than some I’ve known. – You’re a mass of compliments, Isabelle. Hey, Gay, stop. That guy next to the phone booth. What’s his name? – You worked the Stinson Rodeo with him. – Perce Howland? Gay Langland! You old buzzard, you! What are you doin’ sittin’ out here, fella? | |
[46:33] | 比我以前所认识的他还要好 你太过阿谀奉承了,伊莎贝尔 嘿,盖,停下 停在前面那个电话亭旁边 去年斯汀森骑术表演跟他共过事 珀斯.霍兰德? 盖.朗兰,你这老狐狸 你在这里干什么? | |
[46:54] | Well, I hitched a ride down to the Dayton Rodeo,… .. but this fella changed his mind and just left me settin’ here. | |
[46:54] | 我搭便车想去代顿竞技场 但是那家伙改变了主意 丢下我坐在这里等 | |
[47:00] | Roslyn, this is Perce Howland. Well, old Gay’s sure comin’ up in the world. How do, ma’am? This is Isabelle. | |
[47:00] | 罗斯琳,这是珀斯.霍兰德 盖重出江湖了 你好,小姐 这是伊莎贝尔 | |
[47:08] | Oh, ‘scuse me. I got a call in for home, but they keep puttin’ me in to Wyoming. Hello? Hello? | |
[47:08] | 不好意思 我接一个家里打来的电话 他们老是叫我回怀俄明州,喂 喂? | |
[47:17] | Hello, Ma? This is Perce. Yeah, I’m OK. | |
[47:17] | 你好,妈妈,我是珀斯 是的,我很好 | |
[47:23] | No. I was in Colorado. I’m in Nevada now. Just won me a bull ride. Yeah. | |
[47:23] | 不,我先前在科罗拉多州 现在在内华达了 只赢了一匹马 对 | |
[47:32] | Yeah, a pretty good rodeo. | |
[47:32] | 是的,一场很好的比赛 | |
[47:35] | A hundred dollars. | |
[47:35] | 100块 | |
[47:39] | Ma, I was gonna buy you a birthday present with it,… | |
[47:39] | 妈,我正打算用它… | |
[47:41] | .. but I was comin’ out of my boots. | |
[47:41] | 给你买一个生日礼物呢 但只摔坏了靴子 | |
[47:47] | No, Ma, I haven’t been in hospital since I talked to you. I just bought some boots. | |
[47:47] | 不是,妈,我们从开始讲话时起 | |
[47:49] | Ma, what would I wanna get married for? I just bought me… | |
[47:49] | 我就不在医院 我刚买了一些靴子 妈,为什么你想结婚? | |
[47:56] | Hey, you know what? On top of purse money, I won me a nice silver buckle. | |
[47:56] | 我刚刚买了… 嘿,你知道了? | |
[48:02] | Yeah. Got a buckin’ horse on it and my entire name written out underneath. | |
[48:02] | 最高额的奖金 我赢了一个很好的银扣环 是专门套在马上用的 | |
[48:08] | You proud? | |
[48:08] | 并且我的全名在报上报道了 你感到自豪? | |
[48:14] | Oh, no, no. My face is fine. It’s all healed up. It’s just as good as new. | |
[48:14] | 哦,不,我的脸很好 | |
[48:16] | You would too recognise me. | |
[48:16] | 都痊愈了,跟新的一样好 到时你也会认出我的 | |
[48:22] | Oh, OK, operator. Ma, listen. Say hello to Frieda for me, will you? | |
[48:22] | 好的,接线员 妈,听我说 | |
[48:25] | And to Victoria. Yeah, and to Uncle George. | |
[48:25] | 代我向弗里达问好,好吗? 还有维多利亚 | |
[48:29] | OK, say hello to him too. | |
[48:29] | 是的,还有乔治叔叔 好,也向他问好 | |
[48:37] | No, no, Ma. It just slipped my mind, that’s all. | |
[48:37] | 不,妈妈,只是一不溜神,仅此而已 | |
[48:41] | Well, OK, I’m sayin’ it now. | |
[48:41] | 好,我现在就说 | |
[48:45] | Ma, you married him, I didn’t. So say hello to him. | |
[48:45] | 妈,你嫁给他吧,我不介意 | |
[48:47] | Oh, is that…? Listen, maybe I’ll call you at Christmas time. | |
[48:47] | 代我向他问好 哦,不好意思,听我说… | |
[48:53] | OK. | |
[48:53] | 也许圣诞节期我会给你电话 好 | |
[48:58] | Hello? Hello? | |
[48:58] | 喂?喂 | |
[49:04] | God bless you too. | |
[49:04] | 上帝也保佑你 | |
[49:10] | I just know you’ll take me to that rodeo. | |
[49:10] | 我相信你会带我去竞技场 | |
[49:13] | Sure. You entered? | |
[49:13] | 当然了,进来吗? | |
[49:15] | Well, I aim to be, if I can get me a ride to town. | |
[49:15] | 我正打算坐顺风车 | |
[49:19] | And, uh, if I can raise $10 for the entrance. | |
[49:19] | 也想过花10块坐车去 | |
[49:23] | But I just spent my last $2 in that phone booth. Boy, I’m real equipped, ain’t I? | |
[49:23] | 我刚刚打电话用了2块 | |
[49:25] | Say, how’d you like to do some mustangin’? We need a third man. | |
[49:25] | 我真的穷到家了,是不是? 问你一下,想去弄一些野马吗? | |
[49:30] | You still fly that DC-6 and seven eighths? | |
[49:30] | 我们正在找第三个合伙人 你仍然在DC6.78高度飞行吗? | |
[49:35] | It’s a lot safer than buckin’ horses. | |
[49:35] | 这比从马上摔下来安全 | |
[49:38] | – There are still mustangs around here? – I spotted 15 this morning. | |
[49:38] | 我不知道这里有野马 | |
[49:40] | – There might be a lot more, though. – Well, I don’t know. | |
[49:40] | 上午我侦察到15匹 也许不止15匹 | |
[49:46] | What do you expect to get out of it? Of 15 horses? | |
[49:46] | 你们想捕获15匹马? | |
[49:49] | I mean, like, if there was a thousand or more… | |
[49:49] | 如果有1000匹或更多… | |
[49:51] | But goin’ all the way up there for 15, it kinda hits me sideways. | |
[49:51] | 但只有15匹 | |
[49:54] | – Better than wages, ain’t it? – Oh, anything’s better than wages. | |
[49:54] | 似乎把我凉在一边 比工资更多的报酬 | |
[49:58] | I tell you what. We’ll drive you to the rodeo, put up the ten for the entrance. | |
[49:58] | 一切都比工资好 | |
[50:01] | You come along tomorrow and help us run some mustang. | |
[50:01] | 我们会载你去代顿 先给10块 明天早上,你帮我们捕野马 | |
[50:07] | All right. You get me a good bottle of whiskey to keep me primed for the rodeo. | |
[50:07] | 好,你到里面去… | |
[50:09] | Just wait right here. | |
[50:09] | 给我买瓶好威士忌来 为我比赛壮胆 在这等一下 | |
[50:20] | You, uh… you an old friend of Gay’s? | |
[50:20] | 你是… | |
[50:22] | Pretty old. | |
[50:22] | 你是盖的老朋友吗? 可以说是 | |
[50:29] | I broke my arm twice – no, three times, in the same place. | |
[50:29] | 我在手臂上的同一个地方摔断过三次 | |
[50:33] | And you don’t do that fakin’ a fall. | |
[50:33] | 你不会假摔 | |
[50:36] | You know what some of these riders do? | |
[50:36] | 你知道有些骑手是怎样做的吗? | |
[50:38] | They just drop off and lay there like they was stone-dead. | |
[50:38] | 他们掉下来,像死了一样躺在那儿 | |
[50:42] | Not me, boy. I don’t fake nothin’. Right, Gay? | |
[50:42] | 我可不会,我不做任何假动作 | |
[50:45] | That’s right. You’re just a natural-born fool. | |
[50:45] | 对吧,盖? | |
[50:48] | It’s wonderful to be that way. I know what you mean. | |
[50:48] | 没错,你是个正宗的大傻瓜 真实地做是很棒的 | |
[50:51] | I used to dance in places, and everybody thought I was crazy. | |
[50:51] | 我知道你的意思 我过去常在一些地方跳舞 | |
[50:54] | I mean, I really tried. People don’t know the difference. | |
[50:54] | 大家都以为我疯了 我真的累了 | |
[50:58] | – Oh, she’d try. I can just see her tryin’. – What kind of dancin’ do you do? | |
[50:58] | 人们不知道其中不同之处 她尽力了 我能想像得出她是怎样做的 | |
[51:02] | Oh, interpretive dancing. You know, nightclubs and… That’s all. | |
[51:02] | 你跳哪种舞? 做跳舞的示范,在夜总会… | |
[51:08] | I was in a nightclub once in Kansas City called The Naked Truth. | |
[51:08] | 仅仅在夜总会 我在堪萨斯城一家夜总会做过 | |
[51:12] | And they wasn’t kiddin’! | |
[51:12] | 被称之为赤裸的事实 他们不是开玩笑的 | |
[51:18] | Dayton comin’ up. | |
[51:18] | 代顿到了 | |
[51:24] | Hey, Joe! Hi, Joe! | |
[51:24] | 嘿,乔,嗨,乔 | |
[51:32] | Hey, Bengie! Hey! | |
[51:32] | 嘿,本吉 嘿,嗨,你! | |
[51:35] | Hi, you old heathen, you! | |
[51:35] | 嗨,你这老邪教,你 | |
[51:38] | – Hey, gimme. – Hiya, Perce. | |
[51:38] | 哈… 嘿,吉米 | |
[51:42] | Oh, there’s Franklin. Boy, does he hate his wife. | |
[51:42] | 嗨,珀斯 哦,弗兰克林 小子,他最讨厌他老婆了 | |
[51:46] | Hey, Franklin, how’s your wife? | |
[51:46] | 嘿,弗兰克林,你老婆怎样了? | |
[51:52] | Man, there are a lot of good men here. I sure hope I drew me a good horse. | |
[51:52] | 老兄,有好多好家伙在这里啊 | |
[51:55] | Just come out in one piece now, cos you gotta go mustangin’ tomorrow. | |
[51:55] | 我希望我能牵回一匹好马 只要花一点点精力 你明天得去捕野马 | |
[52:25] | – Church Ladies’ Auxiliary. – Sure. | |
[52:25] | 教堂女士的援助 | |
[52:27] | – How about you, sinner? – Oh, I got no money yet. | |
[52:27] | 好的 你呢,罪人? | |
[52:30] | Church Ladies’ Auxiliary. Church Ladies’ Auxiliary. | |
[52:30] | 我没钱 教堂女士的援助 | |
[52:35] | Church Ladies’ Auxiliary. Church Ladies’ Auxiliary. | |
[52:35] | 教堂女士的援助 教堂女士的援助 | |
[52:39] | Church Ladies’ Auxiliary. Frank, Church Ladies’ Auxiliary. | |
[52:39] | 教堂女士的援助 教堂女士的援助 | |
[52:44] | – You just caught me at the bar next door. – That’ll learn you to stay put. | |
[52:44] | 弗兰克,教堂女士的援助 隔壁酒吧里刚刚给了你 | |
[52:49] | Church Ladies’ Auxiliary. Church Ladies’ Auxiliary… | |
[52:49] | 这会让你平安吉祥 教堂女士的援助 | |
[52:53] | Come on, I’ll buy you a drink. | |
[52:53] | 教堂女士的援助 教堂女士的援助 教堂女士的援助 来吧,孙子,我给你买瓶喝的 | |
[53:04] | Excuse me, cousin. There ain’t many of us left now. | |
[53:04] | 来吧,抱歉,抱歉 | |
[53:07] | No. Things is tough all over, pop. | |
[53:07] | 现在所剩不多了 不,不,事情一直都会峰回路转,汽水 | |
[53:14] | Come on, son. Give me a great big glass of soda pop for my grandson Lester. | |
[53:14] | 给我一大瓶苏打汽水 | |
[53:17] | I gotta hold onto him tight, otherwise he’ll run off to school. | |
[53:17] | 给我的孙子莱斯特 我得看紧他 | |
[53:21] | Hey, wait till I show you this. | |
[53:21] | 否则他会逃学 嘿,我来做给你看 | |
[53:27] | Here is the goldarnedest contraption that anybody ever seen. | |
[53:27] | 这是目前为止最岂有此理的装置 | |
[53:29] | You gotta hit the ball. | |
[53:29] | 大家都没见过 你要击中那球 | |
[53:35] | – You catch what I mean? – I can do it. Let me try. | |
[53:35] | 明白我的意思了吧? | |
[53:36] | I’ll bet you $2 you can’t hit it ten times in a row. | |
[53:36] | 我能做到,让我来试试 你赌你2块能击中10下 | |
[53:41] | Wait. I’ll take that bet. | |
[53:41] | 我跟你赌 | |
[53:44] | – Go on. Go on. – I can do ten, I think. | |
[53:44] | 我想我能击中10次 | |
[53:46] | Here’s the paddle. Gangway, gangway, everybody. Got a bet on. | |
[53:46] | 给你拍子 | |
[53:49] | .. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,… | |
[53:49] | 让一让!让一让! 我们开赌了 3,4,5,6 | |
[53:54] | .. 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20,… | |
[53:54] | 7,8,9,10 11,12,13,14,15,16 | |
[53:58] | .. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 30… | |
[53:58] | 17,18,19,20 21,22,23,24 25,26,27 28,29,30… | |
[54:08] | 40. | |
[54:08] | 3,4,5,6 7,8,9,10… 4,5,6,7,8… 5块 6块 | |
[54:19] | 7,8,9,10… 2,3,4,5 6,7,8,9,10 赢了5块 3,4,5,6 7,8,9,10 3,4,5,6… | |
[54:38] | .. 5, 6, 7, 8, 9… | |
[54:38] | 1,2,3,4 5,6,7,8,9,20 1,2,3,4,5 6,7,8,9,30 1,2,3,4,5 6,7,8,9,40 | |
[54:55] | Here, do it while the spirit’s in you. | |
[54:55] | 做得多棒,小子 你有这本事时你可以做 | |
[55:04] | 70 | |
[55:04] | 3,4,5,6 7,8… | |
[55:19] | – Here, here. What’s the trouble? – He put his hand on her. | |
[55:19] | 嘿,嘿,出什么问题了? 他用手摸她 | |
[55:22] | – That right, fella? – I didn’t mean nothin’ by it. | |
[55:22] | 这样对吗,小伙子? 我没别的意思 怎么回事? | |
[55:25] | – What’s goin’ on? You lookin’ for a fight? – All right, all right. Let’s get to the rodeo. Here. It’s the kid’s. | |
[55:25] | 你们想看打架吗? 我们去看骑术表演 好,给这孩子 | |
[55:33] | Isabelle, come on. | |
[55:33] | 伊莎贝尔,走了 | |
[55:44] | Lester! Where’d you get the money? A-ha-ha! | |
[55:44] | 莱斯特,你赚到的钱呢? 听,哈,哈! 嘿,100… | |
[55:53] | One hundred… One hundred and forty-five bucks! | |
[55:53] | 145块 | |
[55:56] | – Hello, gold mine. – That girl can do anything. I’d marry you. | |
[55:56] | 喂,金矿 这女孩什么都能做 我要娶你 谢谢你这样说 | |
[56:03] | Thanks for saying it, but you don’t have to do that. Don’t shake that thing at me! I’m still payin’ for this broken arm. | |
[56:03] | 但你不必这样做 别那样摇我 我的断臂还经不起折腾 | |
[56:12] | Charles! It’s in the middle of your pretty eyes. You’re looking for the light, sinner. | |
[56:12] | 查尔斯! 在你眼中你已看到了 你在寻找光明,罪人 | |
[56:20] | I know you, and I love you for your life of pain and sin. Give it to the only one who loves you in your lonely desert. – She ain’t sinned that much. – We’re going to fence off the graveyard. Keep these cowboys from pasturing their horses on the graves. Sweetheart, you’ve gone and helped our dead to rest in peace. Go reborn. | |
[56:20] | 我认识你,并且我爱你 为你痛苦有罪过的生命 请救济唯一理解你… 唯一爱你的人 她的罪行没那么多 我们会在墓地旁边买一个篱笆 阻止那些牛仔在那儿放牧 亲爱的,你走了,帮了我们的死人 在黄泉之下安息 去再生吧 | |
[56:42] | Who do you think is here, dear girl? Who do you think is here? | |
[56:42] | 你说谁在这里? 你说谁在这里? 谁? | |
[56:47] | – Who? – My husband. | |
[56:47] | 我丈夫 | |
[56:51] | Oh, Iz! I’m so happy. I never was so surprised. They’re here on their vacation. | |
[56:51] | 哦,伊兹,我太高兴了! 我从未有过如此的惊喜 他们来这里度假 | |
[56:59] | – His wife? – Clara. You’ve heard me speak about her. | |
[56:59] | 那是他妻子? 克拉拉,你听我提起过的 | |
[57:02] | She’s my oldest friend, and she’s sweeter than ever. | |
[57:02] | 她是我最老的朋友 她比以前更可爱了 | |
[57:05] | She must be, to make you so glad to see her. | |
[57:05] | 如果你会高兴看到她的话 她一定比以前更可爱 | |
[57:08] | Charles never would’ve stayed married to me. I even lost the vacuum cleaner once. They still haven’t found it. | |
[57:08] | 查尔斯永远不会再娶我了 我甚至有一次弄丢了真空吸尘器 他们仍然没找到 | |
[57:15] | – Well, we gotta get this boy on a horse. – I’ll be around. But I can’t go mustangin’. They’re gonna stay at my house for a week. – Good luck, boy. So long. – Oh, Isabelle… | |
[57:15] | 好吧,我们去看马赛 我会去,但我不能去捕野马 他们要住我的房子一周 祝你们好运,再见 哦,伊莎贝尔 | |
[57:37] | Jim Palem in the saddle, now ready to go on Polka Dot, gate one. | |
[57:37] | 金.帕里姆手握鞍绳 | |
[57:39] | Here he comes. | |
[57:39] | 现在在一号门波尔卡点准备 他来了! | |
[57:54] | – I didn’t know it was that dangerous! – That’s the way they want it. | |
[57:54] | 我不知道有这么危险 | |
[57:56] | Look. See that strap they’ve taken off? That’s what makes ’em buck. | |
[57:56] | 这就是他们想要的 那皮带使他们绑在马上 | |
[58:02] | – That grabs ’em where they don’t like it. – That’s not fair! | |
[58:02] | 他们在不喜欢它的地方取下它 | |
[58:05] | Well, you wouldn’t have a rodeo otherwise. | |
[58:05] | 不公平 要不然你就不要参加骑术表演 | |
[58:09] | Then they shouldn’t have a rodeo. | |
[58:09] | 是他们不应该参加骑术表演 | |
[58:16] | Lester, what are you tryin’ to do?! | |
[58:16] | 莱斯特,你想干什么? | |
[58:21] | 来吧,莱斯特 | |
[58:26] | – Don’t break it, Grandpa. – Don’t get mad about it. Come on, Lester. | |
[58:26] | 别弄断了,爷爷 我不是对它生气 来吧,莱斯特 | |
[58:38] | – I hope you’re sober. – Man, I’ve won buckets of money… .. in towns I couldn’t remember the name. | |
[58:38] | 我希望你冷静一点 我在这里赢了钱… 却不能被人记住名字 | |
[58:44] | Hey, there she is. I mean, there they are. | |
[58:44] | 嘿,她在那儿 我是说,他们在那儿 | |
[58:51] | Gay, I wouldn’t, uh… I wouldn’t wanna move in on you. | |
[58:51] | 盖,我不会… 我不会让你去试的 | |
[58:56] | – Unless, of course, you wouldn’t mind. – Boy, I’d mind. | |
[58:56] | 当然了,除非你不介意 小子,我介意 | |
[59:08] | The next rider is Perce Howland of Black River, Wyoming. | |
[59:08] | 下一位骑手是来自 怀俄明州的珀斯.霍兰德 | |
[59:11] | – California, not Wyoming. – Ready, boy? – Outside. – Open the gate! | |
[59:11] | 是加利福尼亚州,不是怀俄明州! 准备好了吗?开门! | |
[59:20] | Come on, Perce! | |
[59:20] | 加油,珀斯! | |
[59:26] | Perce! Perce! | |
[59:26] | 珀斯! 珀斯! | |
[59:46] | – Thanks, Jim. – OK. | |
[59:46] | 谢谢,金 没事 | |
[59:48] | – Where’s… Where’s my hat, Pa? – You got it on, Perce. | |
[59:48] | 我的帽子在哪,兄弟? 珀斯! 你戴上了,珀斯 你在流血! | |
[59:53] | – You’re bleeding! – Frieda! I’m all right. | |
[59:53] | 弗里达,我没事 | |
[59:56] | She ain’t your sister. | |
[59:56] | 小子,她不是你妹妹 | |
[59:58] | Looks like you’ve been messing around with the wrong end of the horse. | |
[59:58] | 你一定被马弄晕了 | |
[1:00:02] | Let him sit down. Are you the doctor? | |
[1:00:02] | 你是医生吗? | |
[1:00:04] | Doctor? I don’t wanna doctor. Hold it, boy. I’m no doctor. I’ll just clean you up. | |
[1:00:04] | 我不要医生 我不是医生,我帮你清洁一下 这里没有医生吗? | |
[1:00:09] | – Isn’t there a doctor? – Not for 60 miles. He ain’t bad hurt. | |
[1:00:09] | 60里内没有,他伤得不重 | |
[1:00:12] | How do you know? Let’s take him. Come with me. | |
[1:00:12] | 你怎么知道?跟我来 | |
[1:00:15] | Now don’t start running things, Roslyn. | |
[1:00:15] | 别在这里插七插八的 | |
[1:00:18] | – I don’t understand. He’s your friend. – You’re all right, ain’t you, Perce? | |
[1:00:18] | 我不理解,他是你朋友… 噢! 你会没事的,不是吗? | |
[1:00:23] | – Perce, you all right? – Did I make the whistle? Almost, boy. You done good, though. | |
[1:00:23] | 珀斯,你没事吧? 我挺到了吹口哨的时间吗? 差不多了,不过你做得很棒 | |
[1:00:29] | That old horse, he sure was rank, wasn’t he? | |
[1:00:29] | 那匹老马, 它一定会被列入队伍的,不是吗? | |
[1:00:32] | Oh, he was a real killer! You done good. | |
[1:00:32] | 它是一个真正的杀手,你做得很棒 | |
[1:00:36] | – Leave him. He’ll get up. – Next event is the Brahma bull riding. – Oh. That’s me. – No, not yet. You got a couple of minutes. | |
[1:00:36] | 别管他 下一个节目是梵天牛骑术表演 不,你要休息一下 去干什么? | |
[1:00:44] | – What for? – He’s got a bull to ride. Walk around a bit. | |
[1:00:44] | 他还要骑牛 来吧,你自个儿走一圈 | |
[1:00:48] | – Guido, he’s not going in there again? – I guess he wants to ride that bull. | |
[1:00:48] | 他还要再骑? 我猜他是想骑牛 但是… | |
[1:00:54] | Just let him walk it off, Roz. | |
[1:00:54] | 让他走一走! | |
[1:00:56] | Why are you doing it? Take the money we won in the bar. You helped me win it. Come on, take it. It’s over $100. You don’t have to go back in there. | |
[1:00:56] | 你干嘛要这样做? 我们在酒吧赢的钱你拿去 是你帮我赢的,你拿去 有100多块 你不必再去骑了 | |
[1:01:05] | I’m pretty good ridin’ bulls. I want you to watch me, Roslyn. | |
[1:01:05] | 我…我是个很棒的骑牛者,看我的 但是你干嘛要这样做? | |
[1:01:09] | – But why are you doing it? – I put in for it. I entered. | |
[1:01:09] | 我已申请了 我进去了! 拦下他! | |
[1:01:13] | – Stop him! – How can I? | |
[1:01:13] | 我怎么能? | |
[1:01:15] | They don’t mind getting busted up. | |
[1:01:15] | 他们不介意破产有什么办法 | |
[1:01:21] | – Perce! – You don’t know what you’re saying! | |
[1:01:21] | 珀斯! 你不知道你在说什么! | |
[1:01:24] | Perce, here’s your prize! | |
[1:01:24] | 你的奖赏在这里! | |
[1:01:26] | – OK, boy, you want it? – Hell, yes! We still have some real men in the West. Back again, this time on a Brahma bull,… .. the cowboy from Black Hills, Colorado, Perce Howland. | |
[1:01:26] | 好,小子,准备好了吗? 该死,行了 真正的西部男人… 又回来了,这次是骑梵天牛 由来自科罗拉多州黑山的 珀斯.霍兰德表演! | |
[1:01:43] | 哦! | |
[1:02:10] | Come on, honey. We’re gonna have some drinks. | |
[1:02:10] | 来吧,宝贝,我们去喝酒 | |
[1:02:14] | Is he unconscious still? | |
[1:02:14] | 他还不省人事吗? | |
[1:02:17] | Probably, but it ain’t noticeable. He’s arguing with the judge about who won. | |
[1:02:17] | 没那么严重 他在和裁判争论谁赢了 | |
[1:02:23] | You still mad at me? | |
[1:02:23] | 你还生我的气吗? | |
[1:02:25] | I don’t understand. | |
[1:02:25] | 我不理解 | |
[1:02:28] | People dying, and people just standing around. Don’t you care? | |
[1:02:28] | 有人快要死了,人们还围着看 你不在乎吗? | |
[1:02:32] | I just went in for that boy with a wild bull runnin’ loose. – I’m lucky to be sittin’ here myself! – You did? You did? | |
[1:02:32] | 我想要就是跟牛搏斗的小子 我很幸运来到这里,你不明白吗? 是吗?是吗? | |
[1:02:40] | Well, I just thought I could get him out, so I did, that’s all. | |
[1:02:40] | 我只是以为我能叫他离开 所以我也是这么做的 | |
[1:02:44] | But what if he’d died? It would be terrible! | |
[1:02:44] | 但要是他死了呢?多么恐怖啊 | |
[1:02:47] | Honey, we all gotta go sometime. Dyin’ is as natural as livin’. | |
[1:02:47] | 我们都有那么一刻 死亡就像生存一样自然 | |
[1:02:51] | – A man afraid to die is afraid to live. – Roz? Did you see me? | |
[1:02:51] | 一个怕死的就是怕生 罗斯…你看到了吗? | |
[1:02:56] | You were wonderful. Get in the back. We’re taking you to a hospital. – Oh, no. We’re gonna have some fun. – Yeah, sure. Come on. | |
[1:02:56] | 你真棒,我们去医院吧 我们要去开心呢 对极了,上车! | |
[1:03:04] | – How do you feel? – How do I feel? Like I was kicked by a bull. He was somethin’, wasn’t he? | |
[1:03:04] | 你感觉怎样? 我感觉怎样?就像刚被牛撞了一下一样 他有特异功能 | |
[1:03:10] | Oh, I want no part of that bull, except on a plate, medium rare. | |
[1:03:10] | 我真想拥有他的一部分 除了被刊物报道,媒体报道 | |
[1:03:14] | – Come on. – Is he all right? Sure. In two weeks he won’t remember this. Or you, either. | |
[1:03:14] | 来吧 他没事吧? 当然,2周后,他就会忘掉这些 你也会忘掉 | |
[1:03:21] | Why don’t you give your sympathy where it’s appreciated? Where’s that? | |
[1:03:21] | 把你的同情放在会被接受的地方 在哪里? | |
[1:03:30] | Hey, you guys, come on! | |
[1:03:30] | 嘿,伙计们,来吧! | |
[1:03:34] | I feel funny. I feel like… | |
[1:03:34] | 哦,我觉得真有趣 我觉得就像… | |
[1:03:37] | What was in the injection that man gave to me? I… I see the prettiest stars. | |
[1:03:37] | 那人给我注射了什么? 我看到了漂亮的星星 | |
[1:03:43] | I never seen stars before. You ever see stars before, Gay? | |
[1:03:43] | 我以前从未看过的 你以前看过星星吗,盖? | |
[1:03:47] | It’s like that bull had the whole Milky Way in its hoof. | |
[1:03:47] | 它像那头牛 就像它蹄子上的乳白色一样的颜色 | |
[1:03:51] | Hey, Bill? Bill? Whiskey for eight people, huh? | |
[1:03:51] | 嘿,比尔,比尔! 来8杯威士忌,好吗? 好! | |
[1:03:58] | Hey, was that you crying in the ambulance? | |
[1:03:58] | 嘿,…你在救护车上哭了? | |
[1:04:03] | – Was that her, Gay? – Sure was. | |
[1:04:03] | 是不是,盖? 是啊 | |
[1:04:07] | I certainly want to thank you. | |
[1:04:07] | 好,我真想谢谢你 | |
[1:04:12] | Oh, now… Here’s to my buddy – old, elderly Gay. | |
[1:04:12] | 哦!现在… 跟我好友,老盖干杯 | |
[1:04:16] | Gay’s not old. | |
[1:04:16] | 盖不老 | |
[1:04:19] | And to old, elderly Pilot and his five-dollar, elderly airplane. | |
[1:04:19] | 做飞行员就偏老了 在飞机上就偏老 | |
[1:04:25] | And… to my friend Roslyn. | |
[1:04:25] | 感谢我的朋友罗斯琳 | |
[1:04:32] | – Well, we’re all buddies now, right? – That’s right. Then what are you lookin’ so mad at me for, buddy? | |
[1:04:32] | 好,现在,我们的好友都在一块了,对吗? 没错 你干嘛生气地看着我? | |
[1:04:40] | Hey… | |
[1:04:40] | 嘿… | |
[1:04:42] | Uh, is it all right if we have this dance together? | |
[1:04:42] | 如果我们一起跳舞的话… 合适吗? | |
[1:04:47] | Sure. Roslyn, why don’t you dance with Perce? | |
[1:04:47] | 当然可以 罗斯琳,你何不跟珀斯跳支舞呢? | |
[1:04:53] | OK. | |
[1:04:53] | 好 | |
[1:05:14] | Nothin’ like being young, is there, Gay? | |
[1:05:14] | 年轻就是年轻啊,对吧,盖? | |
[1:05:17] | No, that’s right. | |
[1:05:17] | 嗯,是啊 | |
[1:05:21] | But you know what they say. There’s some keeps gettin’ younger all the time. | |
[1:05:21] | 但是你知道人说… 有些人总是和更年轻的人在一起 | |
[1:05:31] | What’s eatin’ you? | |
[1:05:31] | 你在品尝什么? | |
[1:05:34] | Just my life. | |
[1:05:34] | 我的生活 | |
[1:05:41] | This is the way my father used to do it. | |
[1:05:41] | 这舞姿我爸爸常常跳 | |
[1:05:57] | Oh! | |
[1:05:57] | 哦! | |
[1:06:00] | – What’s the matter? – It’s all right. | |
[1:06:00] | 怎么了? 没事 | |
[1:06:04] | Come on, let’s go out and see the world. | |
[1:06:04] | 来吧,我们出去透透风 | |
[1:06:19] | 你没事吧? 嗯 | |
[1:06:26] | I… better sit down. | |
[1:06:26] | 我…最好坐一下 | |
[1:06:37] | – Do you mind? – No. | |
[1:06:37] | 介意吗? 不 | |
[1:06:40] | Damn that bull. | |
[1:06:40] | 他妈的死牛 | |
[1:06:42] | Don’t say anything. Just be still. | |
[1:06:42] | 别说话,静静地躺着 | |
[1:06:47] | Gay’s a pretty great fella, isn’t he? | |
[1:06:47] | 盖是个很棒的小伙子,对吧? | |
[1:06:50] | Yes. You know, I can’t figure you, floatin’ around out here like this. | |
[1:06:50] | 对 我想不明白 你怎么会在这里像这样转悠 | |
[1:06:57] | You belong to Gay? | |
[1:06:57] | 你属于盖吧 | |
[1:07:01] | I don’t know where I belong. | |
[1:07:01] | 我不知道我属于那里 | |
[1:07:03] | I don’t like to see the way they grind up women out here. | |
[1:07:03] | 我不想看到… | |
[1:07:05] | Although I guess a lot of them don’t mind, do they? | |
[1:07:05] | 他们在外面压迫女人的做法 我想有许多女人是不介意的,是不是? | |
[1:07:12] | Some do. | |
[1:07:12] | 有些人会 | |
[1:07:15] | Don’t you let them grind you up. Hear? | |
[1:07:15] | 你不会…你不会让他们压迫你吧? | |
[1:07:20] | How come you got such trust in your eyes? | |
[1:07:20] | 你的眼中怎么有如此信任的眼神? | |
[1:07:23] | – I do? – Like you was just born. | |
[1:07:23] | 有吗? | |
[1:07:24] | – Oh, no. – Was you really cryin’ for me before? | |
[1:07:24] | 你就像刚出生一样纯洁 哦,不 | |
[1:07:27] | You were hurt. Didn’t anyone ever cry for you before? | |
[1:07:27] | 你刚才真的为我哭过? 你受伤了 | |
[1:07:32] | No. No stranger. | |
[1:07:32] | 以前没有人为你哭过吗? 没有,至少陌生人没有 | |
[1:07:39] | Last… April 12th, I was kicked so bad, I was out all day and all night. | |
[1:07:39] | 去年…4月12日 | |
[1:07:43] | And I was with my girlfriend and my two buddies. | |
[1:07:43] | 我被撞得很严重 我昏迷了一天一夜… 我女朋友和我两个密友在陪着我 | |
[1:07:51] | I haven’t seen her and I haven’t seen them since. | |
[1:07:51] | 从那之后,我就没看到… | |
[1:07:53] | They left you? Alone? | |
[1:07:53] | 她和我朋友了 他们离开你了? 你独身一人? | |
[1:08:04] | Can I ask you something? | |
[1:08:04] | 我能问你一些问题吗? | |
[1:08:06] | I mean, I don’t have anybody, uh… you know what I mean, that I could talk to. | |
[1:08:06] | 我是说… 我没有心上人,你知道我的意思的 就像,我说的那样 | |
[1:08:15] | And I don’t know how you should do… | |
[1:08:15] | 我不知道你应该怎样做… | |
[1:08:18] | What do you mean? | |
[1:08:18] | 什么意思? | |
[1:08:21] | Well, see, this is the first year that I’ve been floatin’ around. | |
[1:08:21] | 瞧,这是我第一年… 来到这里转悠 | |
[1:08:26] | I’m not like Gay and Pilot. I got a pretty good home. | |
[1:08:26] | 我不像盖和飞行员 我有个非常美好的家 | |
[1:08:30] | I mean, I had a good home. | |
[1:08:30] | 我是说…我有个好家庭 | |
[1:08:35] | One day… | |
[1:08:35] | 有一天… | |
[1:08:38] | .. my father, we was out back, and… .. boom, like that, it happened. Down he went. | |
[1:08:38] | 我父亲出去了 “砰”的一声,那事就发生了 他倒下去了 | |
[1:08:47] | Some damn fool hunters. | |
[1:08:47] | 那些该死的猎人 | |
[1:08:51] | – They killed him? – Mm-hm. | |
[1:08:51] | 他们杀了他? 嗯 | |
[1:08:55] | And then she changed. | |
[1:08:55] | 然后她就变了 | |
[1:08:58] | – Who is “she”? – My mother. | |
[1:08:58] | 她是谁? 我妈妈 | |
[1:09:03] | She used… She used to be so dignified. She’d walk next to him like a saint. | |
[1:09:03] | 她过去…是那么的高贵 她像圣徒一样走向他 | |
[1:09:12] | Well, pretty soon this man starts comin’ around, and… Well, she changed. | |
[1:09:12] | 很快… 那男人开始迷住了 然后…她就变了 | |
[1:09:22] | Three months, they got married. Well, OK. | |
[1:09:22] | 3个月后,他们就结婚了 好了 | |
[1:09:27] | But I said to her “Ma, look. You better get a paper from this Mr Blackwell,… | |
[1:09:27] | 但我跟她说:妈妈,瞧 你最好从布拉克威尔那里弄到证明来 | |
[1:09:33] | .. because I’m the oldest, and you know Papa wanted me to have this ranch. “ | |
[1:09:33] | 因为我是最大的 “你知道知道要我管理这个大农场” | |
[1:09:38] | So you know what happens? | |
[1:09:38] | 你知道然后发生什么了吗? | |
[1:09:41] | On their wedding night he turns around and offers me wages. | |
[1:09:41] | 在他们的婚礼之夜 他转过身来给我薪水… | |
[1:09:47] | On my father’s place. | |
[1:09:47] | 在我爸爸的地方 | |
[1:09:49] | What did she say? | |
[1:09:49] | 她说了什么? | |
[1:09:52] | Say? | |
[1:09:52] | 她说…我不… | |
[1:09:55] | I don’t think she heard. | |
[1:09:55] | 我觉得她没听到 | |
[1:10:00] | It’s like she hardly remembers me any more. | |
[1:10:00] | 就像她几乎不再记得我了的话语 | |
[1:10:04] | I don’t know. It’s hard to explain. It’s like she’s changed altogether. | |
[1:10:04] | 我不知道 很难解释 就像她整个人都变了似的 | |
[1:10:13] | So what I want to know… What I want to know is… who do you depend on? Who? | |
[1:10:13] | 所以我想知道的是… 我想知道的是,你依靠谁? 依靠谁? | |
[1:10:20] | I don’t know. | |
[1:10:20] | 我不知道 | |
[1:10:24] | Maybe all there really is is just the next thing. | |
[1:10:24] | 也许所有真实的是 | |
[1:10:26] | The next thing that happens. | |
[1:10:26] | 接下来会发生的事 接下来发生的事 | |
[1:10:32] | Maybe you’re not supposed to remember anybody’s promises. | |
[1:10:32] | 也许你不会再记得任何人的承诺 | |
[1:10:36] | You could count on mine. I trust you, Roslyn. | |
[1:10:36] | 你可以指望我的 | |
[1:10:37] | – I think I love you. – Oh, no. You don’t know me. | |
[1:10:37] | 我信任你,罗斯琳 | |
[1:10:40] | I don’t care. Roz… Oh! | |
[1:10:40] | 我想我爱你 哦,你不了解我 我不管,罗斯琳-哦! | |
[1:10:47] | That damn bull! | |
[1:10:47] | 他妈的死牛! | |
[1:10:51] | Roslyn? Roslyn? | |
[1:10:51] | 罗斯琳? 罗斯琳? | |
[1:10:55] | Here we are. | |
[1:10:55] | 我们在这儿 | |
[1:10:59] | Come on now. I want you to meet my kids. | |
[1:10:59] | 走吧,我想你见见我孩子 | |
[1:11:04] | – Your kids are here? – Yeah. They come to the rodeo. | |
[1:11:04] | 你孩子来了? 对,他们来看骑术表演 | |
[1:11:10] | I ain’t seen ’em in a year. | |
[1:11:10] | 我一年没见到他们了 | |
[1:11:12] | Oh, you ought to see the welcome they give me – nearly knocked me over! | |
[1:11:12] | 罗斯琳,这个受欢迎的城市会给我 差一点乐颠了的东西 | |
[1:11:16] | – That great? – I’m so glad for you, Gay. | |
[1:11:16] | 他们真棒 我为感到很高兴,盖 | |
[1:11:23] | She’s gonna be 19. She got so pretty. | |
[1:11:23] | 她就快要19岁了 长得很漂亮 | |
[1:11:29] | They just happen to be here for the rodeo. Both of ’em. That great? | |
[1:11:29] | 他们只是为了骑术表演偶然来到这里的 他们都是 不错吧? | |
[1:11:37] | Where are they? | |
[1:11:37] | 他们在哪? | |
[1:11:41] | Where are who? | |
[1:11:41] | 谁在哪? | |
[1:11:43] | My kids. I told ’em I’d be back in a minute. You heard me tell ’em. | |
[1:11:43] | 我孩子 我跟他们说我马上会回来 你听到我跟他们说了的 | |
[1:11:47] | They went outside. | |
[1:11:47] | 他们出去了 | |
[1:11:50] | Outside. | |
[1:11:50] | 呃 外面 | |
[1:12:02] | Gaylord! Gaylord! | |
[1:12:02] | 盖洛德! | |
[1:12:04] | Rosemary! Gaylord! | |
[1:12:04] | 盖洛德! 罗斯梅! | |
[1:12:08] | – Gaylord! – Gaylord! Here’s your father! | |
[1:12:08] | 盖洛德! 盖洛德! | |
[1:12:12] | Gaylord! I know you hear me! | |
[1:12:12] | 盖洛德,你爸爸在这儿! 盖洛德,我知道你听到了我! | |
[1:12:20] | Where you gone to? I told you I’d be right back! | |
[1:12:20] | 你去哪儿了? | |
[1:12:21] | – You come here now! – You’ll probably find him at home. | |
[1:12:21] | 我告诉了我马上会回来! 现在你到这儿来! | |
[1:12:26] | Gaylord! You come here now! | |
[1:12:26] | 别担心,先生 也许他们会在家里找到你 盖洛德,你现在给我过来! | |
[1:12:32] | I know you hear me! | |
[1:12:32] | 我知道你听到了我! | |
[1:12:34] | Rosemary! I know you hear me! You come here now! | |
[1:12:34] | 罗斯梅,我知道你听到了我! 你们马上给我出来 哦,来吧! 啊! 哦!哦! | |
[1:12:46] | Oh, Gay! They’ll be looking for you, I’m sure. They probably thought you left. | |
[1:12:46] | 哦,宝贝,他们在看着你,我确信 他们也许是认为你离开了他们 | |
[1:12:51] | Oh, poor Gay! Poor Gay! | |
[1:12:51] | 哦,可怜的盖,可怜的盖 | |
[1:12:59] | Aren’t you going too fast? Please, huh? | |
[1:12:59] | 你不能再开快点吗?拜托,好吗? | |
[1:13:05] | Don’t worry, kid. I never kill anybody I know. | |
[1:13:05] | 别担心,孩子 我从来不杀熟人 | |
[1:13:10] | A fella smashed up my best girlfriend. She was beautiful, with black hair. | |
[1:13:10] | 一个喝醉了酒的家伙 上了我最好的女朋友 她很漂亮,有着一头黑发 | |
[1:13:15] | Please, Guido. | |
[1:13:15] | 拜托,吉都 | |
[1:13:17] | Say… Say hello to me, Roslyn. | |
[1:13:17] | 说…向我问好,罗斯琳 | |
[1:13:20] | Hello, Guido. Please, huh? | |
[1:13:20] | 你好,吉都 求求你,好吗? | |
[1:13:25] | We’re all blind bombardiers, Roslyn. We kill people we never even saw. | |
[1:13:25] | 我们都是盲目的投弹手 我们杀了从未见过的人 | |
[1:13:30] | I bombed nine cities. | |
[1:13:30] | 我炸了9个城市 | |
[1:13:33] | I sure must’ve broken a lot of dishes, but I never saw them. | |
[1:13:33] | 我相信一定打破了许多器皿 但我从未见过他们 | |
[1:13:37] | You know, think of all the puppy dogs and mail carriers… | |
[1:13:37] | 你会想起所有的小狗狗 把它们邮寄出去 | |
[1:13:42] | .. and eyeglasses that must’ve gone up. | |
[1:13:42] | 眼睛一定会睁得很大 | |
[1:13:45] | Boy, you know, droppin’ a bomb is like tellin’ a lie. | |
[1:13:45] | 小子,你知道 投炸弹就像说谎一样 | |
[1:13:49] | Makes everything so quiet. | |
[1:13:49] | 它使一切都变得寂静 | |
[1:13:52] | Pretty soon you don’t hear anything, you don’t see anything. | |
[1:13:52] | 很快,你就会听不到任何声音 看不到任何东西 | |
[1:13:56] | Not even your wife. | |
[1:13:56] | 甚至包括你的生命 | |
[1:13:59] | Now the difference is that I see you. You’re the first one I ever really saw. | |
[1:13:59] | 我跟你的不同之处是,我会看到你 你是第一个我真正看到了的人 | |
[1:14:04] | Please, Guido, don’t kill us! | |
[1:14:04] | 拜托,吉都,别杀了我们 | |
[1:14:07] | How do you get to know somebody, kid? | |
[1:14:07] | 你怎么认识人的,孩子? | |
[1:14:11] | I can’t make a landing, and I can’t get up to God, either. | |
[1:14:11] | 我不能着陆 也不能飞到天堂去 | |
[1:14:16] | Help me. | |
[1:14:16] | 帮帮我 | |
[1:14:19] | I never said “help me” in my life. | |
[1:14:19] | 我一生中从未说过“帮帮我” | |
[1:14:24] | I don’t know anybody. So how do I land, honey? | |
[1:14:24] | 我不了解任何人 那么你会怎样着陆,宝贝? | |
[1:14:29] | Will you give me a little time? Say yes. | |
[1:14:29] | 你会给我一点点时间吗? 说会 | |
[1:14:36] | At least say “Hello, Guido. “ | |
[1:14:36] | 至少说:“你好,吉都” | |
[1:14:39] | Yes, Guido. Hello, Guido. | |
[1:14:39] | 会的,吉都 你好,吉都 | |
[1:14:45] | Hello, Roslyn. | |
[1:14:45] | 你好,罗斯琳 | |
[1:16:30] | Huh? Huh? OK. OK. I’ll drive. | |
[1:16:30] | 呃? 呃? 哦,好,好,我来开车 | |
[1:16:37] | – Gay, we’re here. – Where? | |
[1:16:37] | 盖,我们到了 到了哪儿? | |
[1:16:41] | Huh? OK. | |
[1:16:41] | 呃?好 | |
[1:16:55] | Guido, I’m so sorry. Guido? I’m sorry. | |
[1:16:55] | 吉都,非常对不起 吉都…对不起 | |
[1:17:02] | Won’t you hurt your hand? It’s so dark. | |
[1:17:02] | 你没伤到手吧? 天太黑了 | |
[1:17:05] | Guido, look how dark it is. It’s all dark. Hey! Hey! What in the hell are you stompin’ the flowers for? | |
[1:17:05] | 吉都,看看有多黑 四处都是一片黑 嘿,嘿! 你踩这花干什么? | |
[1:17:15] | You busted all the damn heliotropes! | |
[1:17:15] | 你毁了全部向日葵 | |
[1:17:18] | Look at that. Look at that now. What in the hell good is that? | |
[1:17:18] | 瞧瞧,看看 | |
[1:17:21] | – He’s just trying to fix the house. – What call has he got to fix the house? | |
[1:17:21] | 这样有什么好处吗? 他只是在修房子 | |
[1:17:26] | – He’s only trying to say hello. – Hello. | |
[1:17:26] | 什么鸟东西叫他修房子了? 他只是试图想问好 | |
[1:17:32] | What’s goin’ on? Who’s doin’ that? | |
[1:17:32] | 你好 | |
[1:17:34] | Hey, who’s done this? Who done this? | |
[1:17:34] | 谁在那里干什么? 谁在那里干什么? 嘿,谁干的? | |
[1:17:39] | – Don’t take it off! – Take it off me! What is it? | |
[1:17:39] | 谁干的? 别!别拿下来! | |
[1:17:43] | – Don’t take it off. – Take it off! What is it? | |
[1:17:43] | 给我拿掉!这是什么? 别拿下来 | |
[1:17:47] | It’s your bandage. Stop tangling it. | |
[1:17:47] | 这是什么? | |
[1:17:49] | – Bandage? What for, a bandage? – For your head. | |
[1:17:49] | 你的绷带,别扯下来 绷带?干什么用的? 缠你的头 | |
[1:17:56] | – Who tied this on me? – The ambulance did. | |
[1:17:56] | 哈哈哈! 哈哈哈! 谁给我缠上的? | |
[1:18:01] | You leave me at a disadvantage all night? | |
[1:18:01] | 别扯下来! | |
[1:18:03] | – No. – Huh? Was it you, Gay? | |
[1:18:03] | 你让我绑了一个晚上? 不! | |
[1:18:06] | Was it you, Gay? | |
[1:18:06] | 是你吗,盖? 哈哈哈! 是你吗,盖? 哦! | |
[1:18:14] | Oh! | |
[1:18:17] | – Who did that? – Gay, come over here. | |
[1:18:17] | 谁干的? 谁干的? | |
[1:18:20] | – You leave me at a disadvantage? – Yeah, yeah, yeah… Who did that to me? | |
[1:18:20] | 你让我丑态百出? 对 现在,在这里等一下 | |
[1:18:27] | Where are we? Where are you goin’? Leave me alone. | |
[1:18:27] | 我们在哪?你去哪里? 别管我 | |
[1:18:31] | Where are we goin’? What is this blasted place? | |
[1:18:31] | 怎么了?我们去哪? 这是什么?小心 | |
[1:18:36] | What is this place? Where are we? | |
[1:18:36] | 这里是什么地方? 我们在哪里? | |
[1:18:39] | This is my house. Or it’s Guido’s. Well, it’s a house, anyway. | |
[1:18:39] | 这是我家,或者说是吉都家 但不管怎样,这是一个家 | |
[1:19:00] | No. No, Ma, Ma, don’t, don’t. | |
[1:19:00] | 不,妈妈… 不要… | |
[1:19:13] | Gay? | |
[1:19:13] | 盖 | |
[1:19:16] | Come on, Gay. | |
[1:19:16] | 来吧,盖 | |
[1:19:19] | I wish you’d met Gaylord and Rosemary. | |
[1:19:19] | 我希望你见见盖洛德和罗斯梅的 | |
[1:19:24] | If I had a new kid I’d know just how to be with him. | |
[1:19:24] | 如果我有了新的孩子 | |
[1:19:26] | Just how to do… | |
[1:19:26] | 我会知道怎样跟他相处 怎样去做 | |
[1:19:33] | Oh, I wasted those kids. I didn’t know nothin’. | |
[1:19:33] | 哦,我失去了那些孩子 | |
[1:19:36] | No. I’m sure they love you, Gay. | |
[1:19:36] | 我几乎什么都不知 不,我相信他们是爱你的,盖 | |
[1:19:43] | Would you ever want a kid… with me? | |
[1:19:43] | 你有想过跟我生个孩子吗? | |
[1:19:47] | Let me turn off the light in the car. You get some sleep. | |
[1:19:47] | 我去把车里的灯关掉 | |
[1:19:49] | I don’t wanna sleep. I asked you a question. | |
[1:19:49] | 你最好去睡一觉 我不想睡,我问你问题呢 | |
[1:19:53] | Did I ask you to turn the lights out in the car? | |
[1:19:53] | 我叫了你去关车里的灯吗? | |
[1:19:57] | What are you runnin’ away from all the time? | |
[1:19:57] | 你怎么老是逃避? | |
[1:20:01] | I wouldn’t wash the windows for my wife, even. | |
[1:20:01] | 我不会为我妻子洗窗户的 | |
[1:20:04] | Painted the fireplace, planted them damn heliotropes… | |
[1:20:04] | 油漆壁炉,种那该死的向日葵 | |
[1:20:10] | What are they doin’ here? What do you keep bringin’ them around for? | |
[1:20:10] | 他们在这里干什么? | |
[1:20:12] | – Gay, I didn’t bring ’em here. – Where are you at? | |
[1:20:12] | 你把他们带这里来干什么? 盖,我没带他们来这里 | |
[1:20:16] | I don’t know where you’re at. | |
[1:20:16] | 你去了哪里? 我不知道你去了哪里 | |
[1:20:21] | Gay, I’m with you. I’m here with you. | |
[1:20:21] | 盖,我跟你在一起 在这里跟你在一起 | |
[1:20:28] | What if someday suddenly you turn around and you don’t like me any more? | |
[1:20:28] | 盖,如果有一天… 你突然变了 你不再喜欢我了会怎样? | |
[1:20:34] | Like before, when Perce got hurt, you started to give me a look. | |
[1:20:34] | 像以前一样,当珀斯受伤时 你就开始给我那种眼神 | |
[1:20:39] | I know that look, and it scares me, Gay. I couldn’t be with strangers any more. Honey, honey! I got a little mad, that’s all. | |
[1:20:39] | 我明白那种眼神,它让我害怕,盖 我不能再跟陌生人在一起了 宝贝,宝贝,我只是有点生气,仅此而已 | |
[1:20:50] | That don’t mean I didn’t like you. Didn’t your papa ever spank you, then pick you up and give you a big kiss? | |
[1:20:50] | 那不是意味着我不喜欢你 你爸爸没打过你 然后抱起你给你深深的一个吻吗? | |
[1:20:59] | He did, didn’t he? | |
[1:20:59] | 他有,对不对? | |
[1:21:02] | He was never there long enough. And strangers spanked me for keeps. | |
[1:21:02] | 他从来不会生气很久 只是陌生人老是让那样 | |
[1:21:07] | Oh, Gay! Love me, love me! | |
[1:21:07] | 哦,盖,爱我,爱我吧! | |
[1:21:20] | We made up now. OK? | |
[1:21:20] | 我们现在和解,好吗? | |
[1:21:23] | Yeah, OK. OK. | |
[1:21:23] | 是的,好,好 | |
[1:21:29] | Let’s get some sleep. | |
[1:21:29] | 我们去睡觉吧 | |
[1:21:32] | Yeah. Yeah, we’ll make out. | |
[1:21:32] | 好 是的,我们会和解的 | |
[1:21:36] | I’ll farm. Run some cattle maybe. | |
[1:21:36] | 也许我会饲养一些家畜 | |
[1:21:41] | I’m a pretty good man, Roslyn. Best man you’ll ever see. | |
[1:21:41] | 是的,我是个非常好的人,罗斯琳 你遇到的最好的人 | |
[1:21:46] | I’ll show you tomorrow, up in the mountains. | |
[1:21:46] | 明天在山上我会做给你看 | |
[1:21:49] | Not many can keep up with old Gay. You wait and see. | |
[1:21:49] | 没有多少人比得上老盖 你走着瞧吧 | |
[1:22:08] | Help. | |
[1:22:08] | 帮帮我 | |
[1:22:18] | – Why is the dog shivering? – He’ll do that up here. | |
[1:22:18] | 狗怎么在颤抖? 它一上山就会颤抖 | |
[1:22:40] | 然后银河会从那儿穿过 | |
[1:22:45] | That star… That star is so far away… | |
[1:22:45] | 那些星星 | |
[1:22:48] | .. that by the time the light from it reaches us here on Earth,… | |
[1:22:48] | 离我们太遥远了 在星光到达地球时 | |
[1:22:55] | .. it might not even be up there any more. | |
[1:22:55] | 它也许不再上面那儿了 | |
[1:22:58] | Boy, you sure know a lot, don’t you, Pilot? | |
[1:22:58] | 你确信知道的很多,不是吗,飞行员? | |
[1:23:01] | Astronomy is in all the library books, Perce. Nothin’ to it but readin’. | |
[1:23:01] | 天文学是知识的海洋,珀斯 | |
[1:23:03] | – Still, it’s wonderful to know things. – Knowin’ things don’t matter much. | |
[1:23:03] | 没什么可以比,但可以看 | |
[1:23:06] | – You got somethin’ a lot more important. – What? | |
[1:23:06] | 它所包含的东西仍然是令人惊讶的 人类所知的还不是很多 你知道了一些更重要的东西 | |
[1:23:12] | You care. | |
[1:23:12] | 什么? 你所关心的 | |
[1:23:15] | Whatever happens to anybody, it happens to you. | |
[1:23:15] | 不管任何人发生了什么事, 也会发生在你身上 | |
[1:23:19] | You’re really hooked into the whole thing, Roslyn. It’s a blessing. | |
[1:23:19] | 你真的迷住了这整件事情,罗斯琳 | |
[1:23:21] | People say I’m just nervous. | |
[1:23:21] | 这是个祝福 人们会说我只是紧张 | |
[1:23:26] | If it weren’t for the nervous people in the world, we’d all still be eating each other. | |
[1:23:26] | 世上没有紧张的人 | |
[1:23:28] | I don’t know about you educated people,… | |
[1:23:28] | 我们彼此在吃对方 我不知道你是怎样教育人的,但是… | |
[1:23:34] | .. but us ignorant folk gotta hit the sack. | |
[1:23:34] | 我们这帮傻瓜该就寝了 | |
[1:23:45] | – Why is the dog trembling? – Got a whiff of the horses, I guess. | |
[1:23:45] | 狗怎么在颤抖? | |
[1:23:47] | – They must be close by, Guido. – Baby… Baby… | |
[1:23:47] | 我猜它一定是嗅到了那些马的气味 马一定在附近,吉都 | |
[1:23:53] | – Keep quiet, you fool! – Oh, don’t, Gay. He couldn’t help it. | |
[1:23:53] | 啊! 安静,死狗! | |
[1:23:56] | – Have the horses ever kicked him? – It’s not the horses he’s afraid of. It’s us. | |
[1:23:56] | 不要,盖,它不是故意的 那些马踢过它吗? | |
[1:24:00] | What are you talkin’ about? I never mistreated that dog, and you know it. | |
[1:24:00] | 它害怕的不是马,是我们 你在说什么? | |
[1:24:06] | It’s only common sense, Gay. He knows there’s wild animals up there. | |
[1:24:06] | 我从未虐待过这狗 这是很正常的,盖 | |
[1:24:10] | Dogs were wild too, once. He’s just remembering when. | |
[1:24:10] | 他知道在这里上面有野兽 狗曾经也是野兽 | |
[1:24:15] | He’s been up here enough times to know what will happen. | |
[1:24:15] | 它在发脾气时也像野兽一样 他在这儿很清楚将会发生什么 | |
[1:24:20] | He’s just scared he’s gonna end up dead too. | |
[1:24:20] | 他害怕他快完蛋了 | |
[1:24:25] | Uh, come on, honey. Keep yourself nice and warm here by the fire. | |
[1:24:25] | 来吧,宝贝 坐在火堆旁舒服暖和一点 | |
[1:24:32] | You kill them? | |
[1:24:32] | 你会杀它们吗? | |
[1:24:37] | No, no. We, uh… sell ’em to the dealer. | |
[1:24:37] | 不,不会,我们会把它们卖给商人 | |
[1:24:41] | He kills them? | |
[1:24:41] | 它会杀它们吗? | |
[1:24:45] | Well, they’re chicken-feed horses. You know, turn ’em into dog food. | |
[1:24:45] | 他们叫它们为微不足道的马 喂它们狗食 | |
[1:24:49] | Like you buy in the store for the dog and the cat. | |
[1:24:49] | 就像在店里你给狗和猫买的食物一样 | |
[1:24:54] | Well, I thought you knew that. Everybody knows that. | |
[1:24:54] | 我以为你知道呢 大家都知道的 | |
[1:25:02] | Maybe you better sleep on the truck, in case something comes crawlin’ around. | |
[1:25:02] | 也许你在车上睡觉好一点 以防什么东西爬过来骚扰你 | |
[1:25:28] | Get some sleep now. Come on. | |
[1:25:28] | 睡觉吧,睡吧 | |
[1:25:31] | Honey… | |
[1:25:31] | 宝贝 | |
[1:25:44] | Honey, I just round ’em up and sell ’em to the dealer. Always have. | |
[1:25:44] | 宝贝,我只是把它们围捕起来 然后卖给商人 | |
[1:25:51] | There’s no need to look at me that way. You’re lookin’ at me like I was a stranger. | |
[1:25:51] | 不必用那样的眼神看着我 你看我的眼神好像我是陌生人似的 | |
[1:25:56] | Honey! | |
[1:25:56] | 宝贝 | |
[1:25:58] | I thought they were used for riding, or for… | |
[1:25:58] | 我以为他们是用它们来骑或者…- | |
[1:26:00] | Well, sure, they used to be. | |
[1:26:00] | 对啊,他们以前会用来骑啊 | |
[1:26:03] | Well, like Christmas presents for kids, cos they’re small horses, you see? But kids ride motor scooters now. | |
[1:26:03] | 会把它们当作圣诞礼物一样送给孩子 因为它们太小了 孩子喜欢它们 但现在孩子们骑电动踏板车了 | |
[1:26:13] | They’re real strong horses, though. Little as they are. | |
[1:26:13] | 那些马尽管很小… 不过,仍然十分强壮 | |
[1:26:17] | They bred to ’em for stamina. Mustang blood pulled all the ploughs in the West. | |
[1:26:17] | 他们以前常常因它们的毅力而繁殖它们 在西部,野马被用来耕田 | |
[1:26:22] | They couldn’t have settled here unless somebody caught mustang for ’em. | |
[1:26:22] | 它们不能在这里定居 除非有人为他们抓到野马 | |
[1:26:27] | Somehow it all got changed around. | |
[1:26:27] | 不知何故,一切都变了 | |
[1:26:29] | I’m doin’ the same thing I always did. It’s just that they changed it around. | |
[1:26:29] | 我做着以前常常做的事 只是他们改变了做法 | |
[1:26:35] | But you know what you’re doing isn’t right, don’t you? | |
[1:26:35] | 你知道你所做的… 是不对的,是吗? 你知道的 | |
[1:26:39] | – If I didn’t do it, somebody else would. – I don’t care about the others. | |
[1:26:39] | 如果我不做,别人会做的 我不管别人怎样做 | |
[1:26:44] | You’ve bought food for my dog. What did you think was in it? | |
[1:26:44] | 你要为狗买食物 你说这钱从哪里来? | |
[1:26:47] | – I don’t wanna hear it. – Nothin’ can live unless somethin’ dies. | |
[1:26:47] | 我不想听 没有东西牺牲就没有什么活得了 | |
[1:26:50] | Oh, stop! | |
[1:26:50] | 哦,住口 | |
[1:26:52] | Roslyn, we never kidded, you and I. | |
[1:26:52] | 罗斯琳 我们都不小了,你和我 | |
[1:26:56] | Now, I don’t want to lose you. | |
[1:26:56] | 我不想失去你 | |
[1:26:59] | But you gotta help me a bit, cos I can’t put on that this is all as bad as you make it. | |
[1:26:59] | 你得帮我,因为我不能… 跟你想像中一样糟 | |
[1:27:04] | All I know is everything else is wages. | |
[1:27:04] | 所有我知道的是,其它一切都是为了钱 | |
[1:27:07] | I hunt these horses to keep myself free. So I’m a free man. | |
[1:27:07] | 我捕那些马是为了使自己有自由 所以我是个自由人 | |
[1:27:10] | That’s why you liked me, isn’t it? | |
[1:27:10] | 这也正是你喜欢我的,不是吗? | |
[1:27:14] | – I liked you because you were kind. – I haven’t changed. | |
[1:27:14] | 我喜欢你是因为你人好 我没有变啊 | |
[1:27:18] | Yes. This changes it. | |
[1:27:18] | 变了,在这一点就变了 | |
[1:27:20] | Honey, a kind man can kill. | |
[1:27:20] | 宝贝,好人也可以杀生的 | |
[1:27:23] | No. He can’t. | |
[1:27:23] | 不,不能 | |
[1:27:27] | Well, maybe you have to take the bad with the good,… | |
[1:27:27] | 也许你得多去除一些坏习 多一点好心 | |
[1:27:30] | .. else you’ll be runnin’ for the rest of your life. | |
[1:27:30] | 否则你的余生就会一直忙碌不停 | |
[1:27:33] | What is there to stop for? You’re just like everybody else. | |
[1:27:33] | 那不干这事要去干什么? 就跟其他人一样 | |
[1:27:39] | Yeah, sure. Maybe we’re all alike. Includin’ you. | |
[1:27:39] | 是的,当然,也许我们都相似 包括你 | |
[1:27:44] | We start out doin’ somethin’, meanin’ no harm, somethin’ naturally in us to do. | |
[1:27:44] | 我们开始了做一件事 一件没有伤害的事 那样的事我们自然会做的 | |
[1:27:49] | But somewhere along the line it gets changed around into somethin’ bad. | |
[1:27:49] | 但在有些地方,它就变坏了 | |
[1:27:54] | Like dancin’ in a nightclub. | |
[1:27:54] | 就像在夜总会跳舞 | |
[1:27:56] | You started out just wantin’ to dance. | |
[1:27:56] | 你一开始很想跳舞,对不对? | |
[1:27:59] | But little by little it turns out that people ain’t interested in how good you danced. | |
[1:27:59] | 渐渐地平静下来了 人们对你跳得有多好不再感兴趣 | |
[1:28:04] | They’re gawkin’ at you with somethin’ different in their minds. | |
[1:28:04] | 他们只是在呆呆地盯着你 在他们心里想着一些不同主意 | |
[1:28:07] | And they turn it sour, don’t they? I could have looked down my nose at you too. | |
[1:28:07] | 他们变得有点生气了,不是吗? 我猛醒过来,发现我的鼻子也在望着你 | |
[1:28:13] | Showin’ yourself off in a nightclub for so much a night. | |
[1:28:13] | 看着你在夜总会里卖弄 | |
[1:28:17] | But I took my hat off to you, cos I know the difference. | |
[1:28:17] | 但我脱下帽子给你 因为我知道这不同之处 | |
[1:28:23] | This… This is how I dance, Roslyn. And if they make somethin’ else out of it,… | |
[1:28:23] | 这个?这就是我跳舞的方式,罗斯琳 如果他们弄出了别的什么 | |
[1:28:28] | .. well, I can’t run the world, any more than you could. | |
[1:28:28] | 那么,我不能主宰这世上的东西 比你能主宰的更多 | |
[1:28:36] | You took your hat off to me? | |
[1:28:36] | 你脱了帽子给了我? | |
[1:28:43] | You mean that, don’t you, Gay? | |
[1:28:43] | 你是那意思,对吗,盖? | |
[1:28:50] | Good night. | |
[1:28:50] | 晚安 | |
[1:29:15] | Shame on you, you old fool. | |
[1:29:15] | 真可耻,老蠢货 | |
[1:29:24] | I can fly her back in the morning, if you want me to. | |
[1:29:24] | 如果你想的话,明早我把她送回去 | |
[1:29:30] | I was wonderin’ how she agreed to come out here. | |
[1:29:30] | 我想知道她怎么同意来这里 | |
[1:29:32] | She’s got a lot of right, when you think about it. | |
[1:29:32] | 她有许多权利 | |
[1:29:35] | It don’t make too much sense for 15 horses. | |
[1:29:35] | 只有15匹马,不会使我有很大的感觉 | |
[1:29:39] | Don’t worry yourselves about her. She’s comin’ along fine. | |
[1:29:39] | 别担心,她会没事的 | |
[1:29:47] | You be quiet now. Everybody’s showin’ off. | |
[1:29:47] | 你现在可以安静了 大家都露了两手 | |
[1:30:24] | OK, OK, Perce. Hold it, hold it. | |
[1:30:24] | 好好,珀斯 停!停! | |
[1:30:28] | Come on, Perce, give me a hand here. | |
[1:30:28] | 来吧,珀斯 帮我个忙 | |
[1:30:33] | Look, Gay. He’s not snapping any more. | |
[1:30:33] | 瞧,盖,它不再颤抖了 | |
[1:30:35] | Yeah, things generally look different in the morning. | |
[1:30:35] | 对,今天早上… 事情普遍变得不同 | |
[1:30:51] | Try and chase ’em down the old mine road. | |
[1:30:51] | 试一试… 在旧矿路上追它们 | |
[1:30:54] | OK, Gay, I’m ready. | |
[1:30:54] | 好,盖,我准备好了 | |
[1:30:56] | How do you want her? | |
[1:30:56] | 你认为要哪个方向? | |
[1:30:59] | That way. | |
[1:30:59] | 那边 | |
[1:31:03] | 推! | |
[1:31:21] | Boy, that’s some jacket. Pretty breezy, though, isn’t it? | |
[1:31:21] | 小子,那夹克真不错 非常舒服,对吧? | |
[1:31:25] | Been on a lot of missions in this thing. I wouldn’t take $100 for it. It’s bulletproof. | |
[1:31:25] | 穿着它执行过好多任务 没有100块我不卖 这是防弹的 | |
[1:31:31] | I wish you were comin’ along with me. You’d see some real flyin’. | |
[1:31:31] | 希望你跟我一起去 你会看到真正的飞行 | |
[1:31:36] | Probably never see this again in history, you know. | |
[1:31:36] | 也许是在历史上永远不会重现的 你知道吗 | |
[1:31:44] | – OK, Gay. – Switch off? | |
[1:31:44] | 好了,盖! 开关关闭了吗? | |
[1:31:47] | Throttle closed, switch off. | |
[1:31:47] | 风门关闭,开关关闭 | |
[1:31:53] | Turn your partner, boy. Do-si-do. – Once more, con amore! – Here we go. | |
[1:31:53] | 反方向了,换个方向 再来一次,再来! 知道了! | |
[1:32:00] | Contact. | |
[1:32:00] | 接通! | |
[1:32:05] | That lousy car gas! All right, try it again. | |
[1:32:05] | 哦,可恶的车气 好,再试一次 | |
[1:32:10] | Contact. | |
[1:32:10] | 接通! | |
[1:35:34] | It’s like a dream. | |
[1:35:34] | 就像梦里一样 | |
[1:35:38] | I seen a picture of the moon once. Looked just like this. | |
[1:35:38] | 我曾经在月亮上看过这画面 就像这里的一样 | |
[1:35:43] | – You want up? – Yes. | |
[1:35:43] | 你要上去吗? 好 | |
[1:35:47] | – He’ll drive the horses out of that pass. – Who owns this land? | |
[1:35:47] | 他会从那个关口把马赶过来 这片土地属于谁的? | |
[1:35:52] | Government, probably. Might as well call it God’s country. – You see anything? – Uh-uh. | |
[1:35:52] | 哦,也许是政府的 人们通常这是上帝的领土 看到什么了? | |
[1:35:58] | How quiet it is. You can hear your skin against your clothes. | |
[1:35:58] | 好静啊 你可以听到衣服接触皮肤的声音 | |
[1:36:03] | You’re lookin’ real good, honey. What do you say we go into Reno tonight? | |
[1:36:03] | 今天你将会过得非常不错 我们今晚去里诺跳舞怎样? | |
[1:36:08] | OK. I forgot to tell you something last night. Cow outfits use the pasture up here. | |
[1:36:08] | 好啊 我忘了告诉你一些东西 在草原上用的捕牛器也适合于山上用 | |
[1:36:15] | They shoot mustang and leave ’em for the buzzards. | |
[1:36:15] | 当他们从与野马相遇时,就向它们开枪 | |
[1:36:18] | Cos they eat all the good feed. You know that, don’t you, Perce? | |
[1:36:18] | 因为它们吃了所有好草地 你知道的,对吧,珀斯? | |
[1:36:21] | – Huh? Yeah, I know that. – Why didn’t you say so? | |
[1:36:21] | 嗯?对,我知道 何不说得确如此? | |
[1:36:24] | I just said so. | |
[1:36:24] | 我刚才说了 | |
[1:36:27] | They’re nothin’ but misfit horses. I wish you’d been here in the old days. | |
[1:36:27] | 除了那些野马没有其它 在旧社会 | |
[1:36:31] | I seen ’em pour out of those passes 400, 500 at a time. | |
[1:36:31] | 野马群每次有四,五百匹从这里经过 | |
[1:36:34] | We’d build a corral and funnel ’em into it. | |
[1:36:34] | 我们把它们赶进畜栏里 | |
[1:36:38] | Some of ’em were real beautiful animals. Made sweet ridin’ horses. | |
[1:36:38] | 那是一些真正漂亮的畜牲 骑在那些马上感觉真好 | |
[1:36:43] | – I wish I’d been here then. – I hear something. | |
[1:36:43] | 我希望在这里能体会一下 我听到什么了 | |
[1:36:46] | – What? – Engine, sounds like. | |
[1:36:46] | 什么? 像发动机一样的声音 | |
[1:36:49] | – Where? – Out there. | |
[1:36:49] | 在哪? 那边 | |
[1:36:51] | No, it’s too soon. He wouldn’t be in the pass yet. – Listen. I hear him. – There he is! | |
[1:36:51] | 不,不会那么快的 他不可能那么快就回来的 我听到了 他在那儿! | |
[1:36:57] | Gay, look! | |
[1:36:57] | 盖,看! | |
[1:37:00] | I’d have seen him, but I didn’t expect him so soon. | |
[1:37:00] | 他以前从未这么快过 | |
[1:37:02] | Oh, I seen him glinting against the sun. That’s what it was. | |
[1:37:02] | 我没料到他会这么快 我看见他背着太阳飞来,闪闪烁烁的 | |
[1:37:08] | What’s that? | |
[1:37:08] | 什么声音? | |
[1:37:10] | He fired a shot. Hey, you got good eyes, old boy. | |
[1:37:10] | 他开枪了 | |
[1:37:12] | Uh-oh. Here they come. | |
[1:37:12] | 嘿,你的眼睛真厉害 哦,它们来了 | |
[1:37:17] | One, two, three, four, five, six… | |
[1:37:17] | 1,2,3 | |
[1:37:20] | – I guess he’ll go back for the rest now. – Let me have a look. | |
[1:37:20] | 4,5,6 我猜他会回去找剩下的 让我看看 | |
[1:37:29] | – You see the rest yet? – No. Six. It looks like a stallion and four mares. | |
[1:37:29] | 看到剩下的了吗? 没有,只有6匹 看起来像有一匹种马,四匹母马… | |
[1:37:36] | – And a little colt. – You sure? | |
[1:37:36] | 和一匹小马 你肯定? | |
[1:37:40] | Yeah. A spring foal. | |
[1:37:40] | 对,一匹春天生下的驹 | |
[1:37:44] | Yeah. It’s a colt all right, Gay. | |
[1:37:44] | 没错 是一匹小马,没错,盖 | |
[1:37:48] | Want a look? | |
[1:37:48] | 想看看吗? | |
[1:38:00] | Maybe it’s cooler in the truck. | |
[1:38:00] | 也许呆在车里更酷 | |
[1:38:07] | It’s all right. She’s gonna make it. | |
[1:38:07] | 没事,她只是想进去看 | |
[1:38:10] | You said there’d be fifteen. There are only six. | |
[1:38:10] | 你说有15匹,现在只有6匹 | |
[1:38:12] | Ah, probably lost a few. That’ll happen. | |
[1:38:12] | 也许丢失了一些,是有这可能的 | |
[1:38:15] | It don’t make much sense for six, does it? | |
[1:38:15] | 6匹没有很大的感觉,对吧? | |
[1:38:18] | Six is six. Better than wages, ain’t it? | |
[1:38:18] | 6匹就6匹嘛,总比工资强多了,不是吗? | |
[1:38:22] | – I said it’s better than wages, ain’t it? – Sure. Anything’s better than wages. | |
[1:38:22] | 我说比工资强多了,对不对? 肯定了,什么都比工资好 | |
[1:38:29] | Perce, I know a place about 100 miles northeast, Thighbone Mountain. Must be at least 500 head in there. | |
[1:38:29] | 东北方向大约100里处我知道有个地方 在股骨山上 在那里至少有500匹 | |
[1:38:38] | I never bothered with ’em cos it’s tough to get ’em out. You have to horseback in. | |
[1:38:38] | 我从未想过,因为很难把它们弄出来 你不得不让马在那里 | |
[1:38:42] | I don’t know, Gay. To tell you the truth, I don’t even know about rodeos any more. | |
[1:38:42] | 我不知道,盖 事实上,我甚至不再清楚骑术表演了 | |
[1:38:48] | Boy, I’m beginnin’ to smell wages all over you. | |
[1:38:48] | 我开始嗅到了你全身上下的工资气息了 | |
[1:38:51] | Sure wish my old man hadn’t died. | |
[1:38:51] | 我真希望我的老头没死 | |
[1:38:54] | When you get through wishin’, all there is is a man’s work. | |
[1:38:54] | 当你有了愿望时 所有这些都成了男人的工作 | |
[1:38:58] | And there ain’t much of that left. Come on, give me a hand with this drum. | |
[1:38:58] | 并且这种男人在国内已不多见 来,帮我个忙 | |
[1:39:25] | Come on, Perce, let’s get these stakes in. | |
[1:39:25] | 快点,珀斯 我们去弄好那些树桩 | |
[1:40:08] | Come on, Dooley. Come on, dog. Here, Dooley. | |
[1:40:08] | 快点,都利 过来,这里,都利 | |
[1:40:30] | Come on, Perce. | |
[1:40:30] | 快点,珀斯! | |
[1:40:40] | Let’s go, boy! | |
[1:40:40] | 出发,小子! | |
[1:41:04] | You grab hold now. We’re gonna do a lot of fast turning. | |
[1:41:04] | 现在抓稳了 我们要做多次快速地转变 | |
[1:41:31] | Throw again, Perce! | |
[1:41:31] | 再扔一次,珀斯! 呀!呀! | |
[1:41:38] | Get that horse, cowboy. | |
[1:41:38] | 套那匹马,牛仔! 呀!呀! | |
[1:41:42] | That’s the way! | |
[1:41:42] | 那边! | |
[1:42:04] | Attaboy, Gay! | |
[1:42:04] | 加油,盖! | |
[1:42:34] | Get that horse! | |
[1:42:34] | 套那匹! | |
[1:42:39] | 呀! | |
[1:43:02] | Attaboy, Gay! | |
[1:43:02] | 加油,盖! | |
[1:43:09] | – Well, here’s the big chief. – What? | |
[1:43:09] | 这是头头 什么? | |
[1:43:12] | The stallion. | |
[1:43:12] | 种马 | |
[1:43:31] | Get that horse, cowboy. | |
[1:43:31] | 套那匹马,牛仔! | |
[1:43:34] | That’s the way. | |
[1:43:34] | 呀!呀!那边! | |
[1:43:44] | We’ll tie ’em up now, and open their nooses so they won’t choke overnight. | |
[1:43:44] | 现在我们绑起它们来 | |
[1:43:46] | – Overnight? – The dealer’ll pick ’em up in the morning. | |
[1:43:46] | 松开绳套 不要让它们在夜间窒息而死 整个晚上? 商人的卡车早晨会来运走它们 | |
[1:44:10] | Perce? | |
[1:44:10] | 珀斯… | |
[1:44:14] | – Were those his mares? – Uh-huh. | |
[1:44:14] | 是那些母马吗? | |
[1:44:17] | Was that his colt? | |
[1:44:17] | 我不知道 是小马吗? | |
[1:44:24] | Perce, get in here. | |
[1:44:24] | 珀斯,过来 | |
[1:45:47] | – Gay, why are you killing him? – Stand aside, honey. | |
[1:45:47] | 盖,你为什么要杀他? | |
[1:45:48] | – OK, you won! All right, you’ve won! – Let go of that rope! Get outta here! | |
[1:45:48] | 站边上去! 好了,你赢了! | |
[1:45:52] | – Gay, darling… – Pull him! Choke him down, Guido! | |
[1:45:52] | 把绳子放开! 走开! 盖,亲爱的 | |
[1:45:57] | – Get off me, Roslyn. – Stop it! | |
[1:45:57] | 放倒它,吉都! 走开,罗斯琳! 住手! 滚开! | |
[1:46:04] | – Roslyn! – Shut up and pull that horse down! | |
[1:46:04] | 罗斯琳! 闭嘴!把马放倒! | |
[1:46:07] | Come on! One, two… Go! | |
[1:46:07] | 呀! 1,2…现在! | |
[1:46:56] | Well, I guess comin’ up here for the first time like her,… | |
[1:46:56] | 我想我是第一次来到这里,像她一样 | |
[1:47:00] | .. there might not seem much sense to it, for only five horses. Not knowin’ how it used to be. | |
[1:47:00] | 也许只有五匹马 没多大的感觉 没有我们所知的过去的那种感觉 | |
[1:47:07] | I never thought of it, but I guess the fewer you kill, the worse it looks. | |
[1:47:07] | 我想你杀得越少,感觉就会越糟糕 | |
[1:47:15] | What do you say we give her these horses? | |
[1:47:15] | 把这些马给她怎么样? | |
[1:47:19] | How much do you want for ’em? I’ll pay you. I’ll give you $200. Is that enough? | |
[1:47:19] | 你们卖它们卖多少钱? 我买,我给你200,够不够? | |
[1:47:33] | – Let’s get in the truck. – Gay, you was about to give ’em to her. | |
[1:47:33] | 我们上车再说 | |
[1:47:36] | I did think of it, but I sell to dealers only. Cos all they’re lookin’ to buy is a horse. | |
[1:47:36] | 你刚才说你会把它们给她 我是考虑过,但我只卖给商人 | |
[1:47:41] | – I didn’t mean to insult you, Gay. – No insult. | |
[1:47:41] | 他们都在寻找买马 我不是要侮辱你的意思 | |
[1:47:46] | I’m just wonderin’ who you think you’ve been talkin’ to since we met. | |
[1:47:46] | 我们相遇后,你认为一直在跟谁说话? | |
[1:48:17] | Brother, what a day. | |
[1:48:17] | 兄弟,怎样的一天! | |
[1:48:20] | I nearly hit a mountain back there. Cylinder cut out at the bottom of a dive. | |
[1:48:20] | 后面那里我几乎撞到山上了 | |
[1:48:22] | Squirtin’ oil. | |
[1:48:22] | 在俯冲到底端时汽缸停止了 喷出油来 | |
[1:48:27] | Boy, that’s the closest I ever come, I tell ya. | |
[1:48:27] | 那是遇到最接近的危险 | |
[1:48:32] | Listen, do you want me to stop this? | |
[1:48:32] | 听我说,你想我阻止吗? | |
[1:48:37] | I know how you feel, Roslyn. I never liked this part myself. | |
[1:48:37] | 我理解你的感受,罗斯琳 | |
[1:48:39] | Truthfully, the only part I enjoyed is the flying. | |
[1:48:39] | 这部分我自己也从未喜欢过 我唯一喜欢的部分就是飞行 | |
[1:48:45] | You want me to stop it? | |
[1:48:45] | 你要我阻止吗? | |
[1:48:47] | – You would? – You’re through with Gay now, right? | |
[1:48:47] | 你会吗? | |
[1:48:49] | Well, tell me. He doesn’t know what you’re all about. He’ll never know. | |
[1:48:49] | 你经过了盖的同意,对吗? 好,告诉我 | |
[1:48:55] | Tell me, Roslyn. I been waitin’. I’m goin’ out of my mind with waitin’. | |
[1:48:55] | 他不知道你的所有东西 他永远不会知道的 告诉我,罗斯琳 我一起在等 我会等疯的 | |
[1:49:06] | Come back with me. Give me a week, two weeks. Let me show you what I am. | |
[1:49:06] | 跟我回去,给我一周时间 让我做给你看我是什么人 | |
[1:49:11] | Tell me, Roslyn. Give me a reason and I’ll stop it. | |
[1:49:11] | 告诉我,罗斯琳 给我一个理由,我就会停止 | |
[1:49:16] | There’ll be hell to pay, but give me a reason and I’ll do it. A reason? You, a sensitive fellow. So sad for his wife. | |
[1:49:16] | 是存在薪水报酬的问题 但给我一个理由,我会阻止 你,一个敏感的人 作为他妻子太糟糕了 | |
[1:49:27] | Crying about the bombs you dropped and the people you killed. You have to get something to be human? | |
[1:49:27] | 哭着跟我说你投炸弹的事… 和你杀了人的事 作为人类你不得不要弄点什么吗? | |
[1:49:33] | You never felt anything for anybody in your life. | |
[1:49:33] | 在你生命里你从未… 为任何人同情地任何事 | |
[1:49:37] | All you know is the sad words. | |
[1:49:37] | 你们所有知道只有坏词语 | |
[1:49:39] | You could blow up the world, and all you’d feel is sorry for yourself! | |
[1:49:39] | 你们也许会毁了这世界 然后为你们自己感到遗憾 | |
[1:50:14] | – She’s an old one. – Fifteen if she’s a day. | |
[1:50:14] | 她是匹老马 如果按岁数她有15岁了 | |
[1:50:17] | She wouldn’t last through the winter. | |
[1:50:17] | 她熬不过今年冬天 | |
[1:50:58] | We’ll tie down the other three on the way back. | |
[1:50:58] | 在回去的路上 我们去绑住另外三匹 | |
[1:51:02] | – What do you think this mare’ll weigh? – About 600 pounds, I guess. | |
[1:51:02] | 这匹母马多重? 大约有600磅 | |
[1:51:06] | – Must be about 400 on that brown, huh? – Just about, yeah. | |
[1:51:06] | 那匹褐色一定有400磅重 只是大约估计 是的 | |
[1:51:11] | Must be about 800 on the stallion. | |
[1:51:11] | 那匹种马大约有800磅重 | |
[1:51:14] | – A little lighter. About 1900, 2000 pounds. – How does that all come out? | |
[1:51:14] | 更轻一点 大约有1900到2000磅重 怎样算? | |
[1:51:18] | Well, six cents a pound, be about $110, $120. | |
[1:51:18] | 6分一磅的话 大约有110到120块 | |
[1:51:22] | – How do you wanna cut it up? – Any way you like. | |
[1:51:22] | 你想怎样分? 随便 | |
[1:51:26] | – I’ll take 50 for myself and the plane. – OK. | |
[1:51:26] | 我会50,包括飞机油费 | |
[1:51:29] | I ought to have about 40 for the truck and me. | |
[1:51:29] | 那我应该得40块 | |
[1:51:33] | That leaves 25 for you, Perce. That all right? | |
[1:51:33] | 剩下的25块就给你,珀斯,行吗? | |
[1:51:36] | Perce! | |
[1:51:36] | 珀斯! | |
[1:51:38] | No. You fellas take it. I just came along for the ride anyway. Horse killers! Killers! Murderers! You’re liars! All of you, liars! | |
[1:51:38] | 不,你拿去吧 不管怎样,我只是搭车的 屠夫! 杀手!凶手! 骗子! 你们都是!骗子! | |
[1:51:53] | You’re only happy when you can see something die! Why don’t you kill yourselves and be happy?! You and your God’s country! Freedom! | |
[1:51:53] | 只有你们有什么死了 你们才有唯一的乐趣! 为什么不自杀来寻乐? 你们和你们的上帝的领土! 自由! | |
[1:52:03] | I pity you! You’re three dear, sweet, dead men! | |
[1:52:03] | 我可怜你们! 你们三个可恶,庸俗的死男人! | |
[1:52:11] | She’s crazy. They’re all crazy. | |
[1:52:11] | 她疯了,他们都疯了 | |
[1:52:15] | You try not to believe it because you need them. She’s crazy. | |
[1:52:15] | 不要相信它 | |
[1:52:16] | You struggle, you build, you try, you turn yourself inside out for ’em. | |
[1:52:16] | 因为你需要它们 她疯了 你奋斗,你建造,你尝试 | |
[1:52:24] | But it’s never enough. So they put the spurs to you. | |
[1:52:24] | 为了他们你彻底地贡献了自己 但这永远不够 | |
[1:52:28] | I know. I got the marks. I know this racket. | |
[1:52:28] | 所以他们会把马刺针对你 我知道,我明白这一点 | |
[1:52:34] | – I just forgot what I knew for a little while. – Butchers! Murderers! | |
[1:52:34] | 我知道这个诈骗 我刚刚忘了我知道的一切 | |
[1:52:37] | I pity you! You’re three dead men! | |
[1:52:37] | 屠夫!骗子! 我可怜你们! 你们三个死男人! | |
[1:53:06] | Hold this light for me, will you? | |
[1:53:06] | 帮我拿一下电筒好吗? | |
[1:53:18] | Buck up, boy. Before you know it you’ll be up to your neck in dames again. | |
[1:53:18] | 振作一点,小子 在你知道之前 你会再次屈服于你夫人 | |
[1:53:24] | I just been thinkin’. I don’t know how we got so stupid. | |
[1:53:24] | 我不知道我们怎么这么笨 | |
[1:53:27] | The world is full of mountains. | |
[1:53:27] | 世界上到处都是山… | |
[1:53:31] | Montana, Colorado, Canada, even Mexico. Where there’s mountains, there’s horses. | |
[1:53:31] | 蒙大纳,科罗拉多, 加拿大,甚至在墨西哥 有山的地方 就一定有马 | |
[1:53:37] | Probably we could clean ’em all out till we’re too weak to walk. | |
[1:53:37] | 在我们累得不再走的时候 捕不尽所有的野马 | |
[1:53:41] | We’d work a while and… I could even sell my house. | |
[1:53:41] | 我们工作一段时间后… 我就可以卖掉我的房子 | |
[1:53:46] | I don’t know what I’ve been keepin’ it for anyway. Put everything into a good plane. We’ll get this thing on a business basis. For instance, we ought to water those horses before we weigh ’em in. | |
[1:53:46] | 我不知道以前为什么留着它 把一切东西都放在了飞机上 把这事情按照商业角度去处理 在我们称马之前 要给马喂足水 | |
[1:53:57] | Put 50 pounds on just these five if we let ’em drink. | |
[1:53:57] | 这样马至少可以重50磅 | |
[1:54:00] | – We just been foolin’ around. – I wanna get out of here. Come on. | |
[1:54:00] | 我们过去的做法一直都那么愚蠢 我想离开这里 | |
[1:54:04] | No. With a good plane you could fly into Reno from anywhere. Check into the Mapes, have a good time, and off we go again. | |
[1:54:04] | 不,有这么一架好飞机 你可以从任何地方飞往里诺 检查这些链条,爽它一把 然后我们就走 | |
[1:54:12] | Boy, we wouldn’t need anybody. I tell you… | |
[1:54:12] | 我们不需要这世上的任何人 | |
[1:54:14] | Why don’t you shut up, Guido? Just shut up, huh? | |
[1:54:14] | 你怎么不闭嘴,吉都? 给我闭嘴,呃? | |
[1:54:39] | – Do you want me to turn ’em loose? – No. There’d just be a fight. | |
[1:54:39] | 要我桦开它们吗? 不用,这只是个斗争 | |
[1:55:01] | I’ll meet you at the dealer’s. We’ll get his winch truck. | |
[1:55:01] | 明天早上在商人家里见 我们去开他的绞车 | |
[1:55:04] | Don’t spin the prop till I check the switch. | |
[1:55:04] | 在我检查开关时别旋转罗旋桨 | |
[1:55:19] | – Switch off? – Switch off. Throttle closed. | |
[1:55:19] | 开关关闭了吗? 开关关闭,风门关闭 | |
[1:55:26] | Contact. | |
[1:55:26] | 接通! | |
[1:55:43] | Gay! | |
[1:55:43] | 嘿! | |
[1:56:44] | Go home. Go. | |
[1:56:44] | 回家去,走 | |
[1:58:04] | 哦! | |
[1:58:37] | Help him, Perce. | |
[1:58:37] | 帮帮他,珀斯 | |
[1:58:48] | He don’t want no help. | |
[1:58:48] | 他不想要帮忙 | |
[1:59:16] | Gay? | |
[1:59:16] | 盖! | |
[2:00:31] | You held him. I’m proud of ya, boy. You held him. | |
[2:00:31] | 你制服了它,我为自豪 | |
[2:00:34] | We’ll get them all back tomorrow. Just get your wind back now. Get your wind back. | |
[2:00:34] | 我们明天把它们都运回去 | |
[2:00:36] | Don’t worry, we’re not through here. We’re only gettin’ started. | |
[2:00:36] | 重振你的雄风 别担心,我们没有穿这里 | |
[2:00:41] | We don’t need anybody in the world. You know that now, don’t you? | |
[2:00:41] | 不会有风险大的赌注 我们才刚刚开始,不需要任何人 你现在明白了,对吗? | |
[2:00:55] | What are you doin’? | |
[2:00:55] | 你在干什么? | |
[2:01:11] | What in the hell you catch him for? | |
[2:01:11] | 你捕到它来到底是干什么的? | |
[2:01:15] | Don’t want nobody makin’ up my mind for me, that’s all. | |
[2:01:15] | 我不想没有人… 为我下决心,仅此而已 | |
[2:01:21] | Damn ’em all! | |
[2:01:21] | 哦,他妈的 | |
[2:01:23] | They changed it. Changed it all around. Smeared it all over with blood. | |
[2:01:23] | 他们都变了,一切都变了 到处都沾满了血 | |
[2:01:32] | Well, I’m finished with it. It’s… It’s like ropin’ a dream now. Just gotta find another way to be alive, that’s all. | |
[2:01:32] | 我现在结束它了 现在就像…像做了一个梦一样 哈,只是找到了… 另一种活的方式,仅此而已 | |
[2:01:46] | If there is one any more. | |
[2:01:46] | 如果还有另一种的活的方式的话 | |
[2:01:51] | Perce, cut that mare loose for me, will you? | |
[2:01:51] | 珀斯… 帮我松开那些母马,好吗? | |
[2:01:55] | Sure. | |
[2:01:55] | 好 | |
[2:02:04] | Drive you back, if you want. | |
[2:02:04] | 如果你想,我会载你回去 | |
[2:02:16] | Um, I’m pleased to have met you, Roslyn. | |
[2:02:16] | 我很荣幸遇到你,罗斯琳 | |
[2:02:20] | Don’t get hurt any more, will you, Perce? | |
[2:02:20] | 别再杀生了,好吗,珀斯? | |
[2:02:30] | – See you around, Guido. – Where’ll you be? Polishin’ windshields? | |
[2:02:30] | 再见,吉都! | |
[2:02:31] | Makin’ change in a supermarket? | |
[2:02:31] | 你会去哪里? 去某个加油站洗档风玻璃吗? 在某个超市做个改变吗? | |
[2:02:37] | Try the Laundromat! They need a fella there to load the machines! | |
[2:02:37] | 试试自助洗衣店! | |
[2:02:38] | Gay! | |
[2:02:38] | 他们需要搬运工! 盖! | |
[2:02:59] | I’ll leave tomorrow. OK? | |
[2:02:59] | 我明天离开,好吗? | |
[2:03:37] | I bless you, girl. | |
[2:03:37] | 上帝保佑你,女孩 | |
[2:04:02] | Gay, if there could be one person in the world,… | |
[2:04:02] | 盖,如果在这世上有了个人 | |
[2:04:06] | .. a child who could be brave from the beginning… | |
[2:04:06] | 一个从一开始就很勇敢的孩子… | |
[2:04:10] | I was scared to when you asked me. But I’m not so much now. Are you? | |
[2:04:10] | 当你问我问题时我感到害怕 | |
[2:04:13] | No. | |
[2:04:13] | 但我现在没那么怕了,你呢? 不 | |
[2:04:20] | How do you find your way back in the dark? | |
[2:04:20] | 你在黑夜里怎么找到归路? | |
[2:04:25] | Just head for that big star straight on. | |
[2:04:25] | 只需朝着那颗大星星一直开 | |
[2:04:29] | The highway’s under it. | |
[2:04:29] | 高速公路就在它下面 | |
[2:04:32] | It’ll take us right home. | |
[2:04:32] | 那条路就是我们的回家之路 |