英文名称:The Maze Runner
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[01:08] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[01:25] | Hey! Hey! Help me! | 嘿 嘿 救救我 |
[02:05] | Go get him. | 去带他出来 |
[02:10] | Day one, Greenie. | 你的第一天 菜鸟 |
[02:11] | Rise and shine. | 该起床了 |
[02:14] | He looks like a slopper to me. | 我觉得他应该干杂活手 |
[02:17] | I could use some help in the kitchen. | 我在厨房需要帮忙 |
[02:24] | Hey, we got a runner! | 嘿 有人要落跑了 |
[02:42] | Take it all in. | 好好看清楚吧 |
[03:02] | 片名:移动迷宫 | |
[03:21] | He’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[03:40] | Hey there, Green Bean. | 嘿 菜鸟 你好 |
[03:42] | You’re not gonna run again. Okay? | 不要再落跑了 好吗? |
[03:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:56] | My name is Alby. | 我叫艾尔比 |
[03:59] | Can you tell me anything about yourself? Who you are? | 你能聊聊自己吗?你是谁? |
[04:01] | Where you came from? Anything at all. | 打哪来的?什么都行 |
[04:09] | No. | 不行 |
[04:10] | Can you tell me your name? | 你能告诉我你的名字吗? |
[04:17] | I, uh, I can’t remember anything. | 我什么都想不起来 |
[04:20] | – Why can’t I remember anything? – It’s okay. | – 我为何什么都不记得?- 没关系 |
[04:24] | Hey, relax. | 嘿 放松 |
[04:25] | Relax. | 放松 |
[04:28] | It’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[04:30] | It happens to us all. | 我们全都经历过 |
[04:33] | You’ll get your name back in a day or two. | 你一两天后会想起你的名字的 |
[04:36] | It’s the one thing they let us keep. | 他们只让我们记得这件事 |
[04:42] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[04:48] | Let me show you. | 我带你去看看吧 |
[04:59] | We eat here. | 我们在这里吃饭 |
[05:00] | We sleep here. | 在这里睡觉 |
[05:02] | We grow our own food. We build our own shelter. | 我们自己种食物跟搭棚子 |
[05:06] | Whatever we need, the Box provides. | 不管我们需要什么 箱子都会提供 |
[05:08] | The rest is up to us. | 其余就靠我们自己了 |
[05:10] | The Box? | 箱子? |
[05:12] | Yeah. It’s sent up once a month | 对 它一个月会上来一次 |
[05:14] | with fresh supplies and a new Greenie. | 送物资跟一个新菜鸟来 |
[05:17] | This month that’s you. | 这个月是你 |
[05:18] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[05:22] | Sent up? By who, though? Who put us here? | 送上来?谁把我们带到这里的? |
[05:26] | That, we don’t know. | 没有人知道 |
[05:29] | – Hey, are you all right, Alby? – A-ha! | 嘿 艾尔比 你没事吧?- 哈哈 |
[05:31] | Green Bean, meet Newt. | 菜鸟 这是纽特 |
[05:33] | When I’m not around, he’s in charge. | 我不在的时候就由他负责 |
[05:35] | Well, it’s a good thing you’re always around then. | 还好你永远都在 |
[05:36] | That was some dash you made earlier. | 你刚刚跑得可真快 |
[05:39] | For a second, I thought you had the chops to be a runner… | 我一度还以为你可以当行者 |
[05:42] | …till you face-planted. | 直到你脸栽到地上 |
[05:44] | That was great. | 好精彩 |
[05:45] | Wait, a “runner”? | 等等 行者? |
[05:47] | Newt, do me a favor. Go find Chuck. | 纽特 帮我一个忙 去找查克 |
[05:51] | – All right. – Thanks. | – 好 – 谢了 |
[05:54] | Look, I’m sorry to rush this. | 抱歉 参观时间很赶 |
[05:56] | You came up a little late, and there’s a lot to do. | 你上来得有点晚 我们又有很多事要做 |
[06:00] | We got something special planned tonight. | 今晚有特别的计划 |
[06:02] | Yeah. You’ll see. | 对 你晚点就知道了 |
[06:07] | I hope you’re not afraid of heights. | 希望你没有惧高症 |
[06:09] | Let’s go. Come on. | 上来吧 快 |
[06:17] | This is all we got. | 全部就这么大了 |
[06:21] | We’ve worked hard for it. | 我们为此辛苦打拚 |
[06:24] | If you respect this place… | 如果你尊重这个地方 |
[06:26] | you and I will get along just fine. | 你我就能相安无事 |
[06:28] | What’s out there? | 外面是什么? |
[06:41] | We only have three rules. | 我们只有三条规矩 |
[06:43] | First, do your part. | 第一 做好你的分内事 |
[06:47] | No time for any freeloaders. | 我们没空理白吃白喝的人 |
[06:50] | Second, never harm another Glader. | 第二 不能伤害同伴 |
[06:53] | None of this works unless we have trust. | 大家要互相信任才能成功 |
[06:56] | Most importantly… | 最重要的是 |
[06:59] | never go beyond those walls. | 千万别到那些墙后面 |
[07:03] | Do you understand me, Greenie? | 菜鸟 懂吗? |
[07:07] | Hey, Alby! | 嘿 艾尔比 |
[07:13] | Hey, Chuck. Where you been, man? | 嘿 查克 你跑去哪了? |
[07:17] | It’s basically the same story for all of us. | 大家都一样 |
[07:21] | We wake up in the Box, Alby gives us the tour… | 我们在箱子里醒来 艾尔比带我们参观 |
[07:25] | then here we are. | 然后我们就在这里了 |
[07:29] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:31] | You’re already doing better than I did. | 你已经比我表现好了 |
[07:33] | I clunked my pants three times | 他们把我从大笼子拖出来时 |
[07:35] | before they got me out of the pit. | 我吓到尿裤三次 |
[07:40] | No, come on. | 不会吧 |
[07:48] | Dude, where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[07:51] | I just wanna see. | 我只是想看看 |
[07:52] | You can look around all you want | 你爱怎么看都行 |
[07:54] | but you better not go out there. | 但你最好不要过去 |
[07:55] | Why not? What’s through there? | 为什么?那里有什么? |
[07:57] | I don’t know. I just know what I’m told. | 不知道 我只知道他们告诉我的事 |
[08:00] | And we’re not supposed to leave. | 我们不能离开 |
[08:11] | Hey, Chuck. New Greenie, huh? | 嘿 查克 这是新来的菜鸟吗? |
[08:14] | How does it feel to be promoted? | 升级的感觉怎么样? |
[08:16] | Feels great, Ben. | 本 感觉很赞 |
[08:19] | I thought no one was allowed to leave. | 我以为没人能离开 |
[08:21] | I said we’re not allowed to leave. | 我是说我们不能离开 |
[08:23] | They’re different, they’re runners. | 他们是行者 不一样 |
[08:24] | They know more about the maze than anyone. | 他们比别人都了解迷宫 |
[08:26] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[08:28] | What? | 什么? |
[08:29] | What? You just said “maze.” | 什么?你刚刚说迷宫? |
[08:32] | I did? | 我有吗? |
[08:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:37] | Where are you going? What are you doing? | 你要去哪?你在干嘛? |
[08:40] | I’m just gonna take a look. | 我只是想看一下 |
[08:41] | I told you, you can’t. | 我跟你说过你不行了 |
[08:43] | No one leaves, especially not now. | 没人能离开 尤其不是现在 |
[08:46] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[08:48] | Okay, all right, I’m not gonna go. | 好 我不会进去 |
[09:03] | We gotta stop meeting like this, Greenie. | 菜鸟 我们不能再这样碰面了 |
[09:05] | – Get off me! – All right! Calm, calm, calm. | – 放开我 – 好了 冷静点 |
[09:07] | – Don’t touch me! – Whoa! Take it easy! | – 别碰我 – 不要激动 |
[09:10] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[09:11] | What the hell is wrong with you guys? | 你们有什么毛病? |
[09:13] | Just calm down, all right? | 冷静下来 好吗? |
[09:14] | No, okay? Why won’t you tell me what’s out there? | 不 好吧 你们为什么不告诉我外面是什么 |
[09:16] | We’re just trying to protect you. It’s for your own good. | 我们只是想保护你 这是为了你好 |
[09:18] | You guys can’t just keep me here. | 你们不能把我关在这里 |
[09:19] | – I can’t let you leave. – Why not? | – 我不能让你走 – 为什么不行? |
[09:40] | What the hell? | 什么东西? |
[10:07] | Next time, I’m gonna let you leave. | 下次 我会让你走的 |
[10:16] | Welcome to the Glade. | 欢迎来到营地 |
[10:28] | Light him up! | 点火吧 |
[11:00] | Hell of a first day, Greenie. | 菜鸟 第一天还真精彩 |
[11:05] | Here. | 来 |
[11:07] | Put some hair on your chest. | 来点烈的吧 |
[11:18] | Oh, my God! What is that? | 哦 天啊 这是什么? |
[11:24] | I don’t even know. | 我不知道 |
[11:26] | It’s Gally’s recipe. | 这是盖里的配方 |
[11:29] | It’s a trade secret. | 商业机密 |
[11:32] | Yeah, well, he’s still an asshole. | 对 他还是混蛋一个 |
[11:35] | He saved your life today. | 他今天救了你一命 |
[11:39] | Trust me. The maze is a dangerous place. | 相信我 迷宫是危险的地方 |
[11:49] | We’re trapped here, aren’t we? | 我们被困在这里了吧? |
[11:53] | For the moment. | 目前是 |
[11:57] | But… | 不过… |
[11:59] | you see those guys? | 你看到这些人吗? |
[12:01] | There, by the fire? | 火旁边的人? |
[12:03] | Those are the runners. | 他们是行者 |
[12:05] | That guy in the middle there, that’s Minho. | 中间那个 是米诺 |
[12:09] | He’s the Keeper of the Runners. | 他是行者的小队长 |
[12:11] | Every morning, when those doors open, they run the maze… | 每天早上这些门开启后 |
[12:15] | mapping it, memorizing it, | 他们会进迷宫 |
[12:17] | trying to find a way out. | 画地图 记下来 试着找路离开 |
[12:20] | How long have they been looking? | 他们找多久了? |
[12:23] | Three years. | 三年了 |
[12:27] | And they haven’t found anything? | 他们什么都没发现吗? |
[12:29] | It’s a lot easier said than done. | 说比做容易多了 |
[12:33] | Listen. | 仔细听 |
[12:38] | Hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[12:40] | It’s the maze, changing. | 迷宫一直在变化 |
[12:44] | It changes every night. | 每天晚上都会改变 |
[12:46] | How is that even possible? | 怎么可能? |
[12:50] | You can ask the people who put us in here, | 去问把我们放在这里的人啊 |
[12:51] | if you ever meet the bastards. | 如果你能见到那些混蛋的话 |
[12:56] | Listen, the truth is… | 听着 事实上 |
[12:59] | the runners are the only ones who really know what’s out there. | 只有行者知道外面有什么 |
[13:02] | They are the strongest and the fastest of us all. | 他们是我们当中最壮最快的人 |
[13:04] | And it’s a good thing, too… | 这也是好事 |
[13:05] | because if they don’t make it back before those doors close… | 如果他们在门关上前没回来 |
[13:07] | then they are stuck out there for the night. | 晚上就会困在那里 |
[13:11] | And no one has ever survived a night in the maze. | 从没有人能够在迷宫内活过一晚 |
[13:19] | What happens to them? | 他们会怎样? |
[13:25] | Well, we call them Grievers. | 我们叫它们怪兽 |
[13:29] | Of course, no one’s ever seen one and lived to tell about it. | 当然 没人看过后还能活着说出来 |
[13:35] | But they’re out there. | 但迷宫里有怪兽 |
[13:42] | Right, that’s enough questions for one night. | 好了 你今晚问够了 |
[13:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:46] | You’re supposed to be the guest of honor. | 你可是贵宾 |
[13:48] | Oh, no… No! No, come on. Let me show you around. | 哦 不 不 不 来吧 我带你去参观 |
[13:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:58] | And there we got the builders. | 那是土木手 |
[14:00] | They’re very good with their hands… | 他们的手很巧 |
[14:01] | but not a lot going on upstairs. | 但脑袋空空 |
[14:04] | And then we got Winston… | 那是温斯顿 |
[14:06] | he’s the Keeper of the Slicers. | 他是开膛手的小队长 |
[14:08] | And we got two med-jacks, Clint and Jeff. | 我们有两个医生 科林特跟杰夫 |
[14:10] | – Hey, what’s up? – Yo, Newt. | – 嘿 怎么样?- 纽特 |
[14:12] | They spend most of their time bandaging up the slicers. | 他们大部分时间都在替开膛手包扎 |
[14:15] | What if I want to be a runner? | 如果我想当行者呢? |
[14:18] | Have you listened to a word I’ve just said? | 我刚刚说的话 你听进去吗? |
[14:19] | No one wants to be a runner. | 没人想当行者 |
[14:21] | And, besides, you gotta get chosen. | 况且 你得被选上才行 |
[14:24] | Chosen by who? | 被谁选上? |
[14:31] | What do you say, Greenie? | 菜鸟 怎么样? |
[14:32] | Wanna see what you’re made of? | 想让大家看看你的本事吗? |
[14:34] | Greenie! Greenie! Greenie! | 菜鸟 菜鸟 菜鸟 |
[14:55] | Okay. All right. | 好 |
[14:58] | The rules are simple, Greenie. | 菜鸟 规则很简单 |
[15:00] | I try to push you out of the circle… | 我想办法把你推出圈外 |
[15:02] | you try to last more than five seconds. | 你想办法撑过5秒就行了 |
[15:04] | Ready? Take it easy on the Greenie. | 准备好了吗?别对菜鸟下手太重 |
[15:13] | Get up, boy. | 起来吧 |
[15:14] | Come on, Greenie. We’re not done yet. | 菜鸟 来吧 我跟你还没完 |
[15:19] | Stop calling me Greenie. | 别再叫我菜鸟了 |
[15:21] | Stop calling you that? | 别再叫你菜鸟? |
[15:22] | What do you wanna be called? Shank? | 你想要叫啥?蠢货? |
[15:27] | What do you think, boys? Does he look like a Shank? | 你们觉得咧?他看来像蠢货吗? |
[15:37] | Come on! | 好惨 |
[15:39] | You know what? I think I’ve settled on Shank. | 你知道吗?我决定叫你蠢货了 |
[15:52] | There you go, Greenie! | 菜鸟 干得好 |
[15:57] | Not bad for a Greenie, huh? | 以菜鸟来说还不赖吧? |
[16:08] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[16:10] | Thomas. Hey! | 嘿 托马斯 |
[16:13] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[16:16] | I remember my name. I’m Thomas! | 我想起我的名字了 我叫托马斯 |
[16:21] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[16:27] | Welcome home, Thomas. | 托马斯 欢迎你回家 |
[16:39] | Good job… Thomas. | 好样的 托马斯 |
[16:50] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么? |
[16:54] | That, my friend, was a Griever. | 朋友 那是怪兽 |
[16:58] | Don’t worry, you’re safe here with us. | 别担心 你跟我们在一起很安全 |
[17:02] | Nothing gets through those walls. | 什么都过不了那些墙 |
[17:05] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[17:06] | Let’s tuck it in for the night. Come on. | 睡觉去吧 走 |
[17:08] | It was a good night. | 今天晚上很棒 |
[17:11] | Good job, man. | 干得好 |
[17:42] | You’re safe here with us. | 你跟我们在一起很安全 |
[17:44] | Wicked is good. | 效果很好 |
[17:45] | What’s out there? | 外面是什么? |
[17:46] | Thomas, Thomas. | 托马斯… |
[17:51] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到我说话吗? |
[17:53] | Everything is going to change. | 一切即将改变 |
[17:57] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[17:59] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[18:04] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[18:13] | It’s peaceful, isn’t it? | 这里很平静 是不是吗? |
[18:16] | I know it’s hard to believe, but it wasn’t always this way. | 我知道这很难让人相信 但以前可不是这样 |
[18:20] | We had dark days. | 我们有过黑暗的日子 |
[18:23] | We lost a lot of boys to fear. | 我们因为恐惧失去很多男孩 |
[18:26] | To panic. | 还有恐慌 |
[18:29] | We’ve come far since then. | 我们进步了很多 |
[18:32] | Established order… | 建立秩序 |
[18:35] | made peace. | 缔造和平 |
[18:37] | Yeah. Why are you telling me this? | 你跟我说这些干嘛? |
[18:40] | Because you’re not like the others. | 你与众不同 |
[18:44] | You’re curious. | 充满好奇心 |
[18:46] | But you’re one of us now. | 但你是我们的一员了 |
[18:49] | You need to know what that means. | 你得知道这是什么意义 |
[19:14] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了? |
[19:16] | Like I said… | 就像我说的 |
[19:20] | dark days, Thomas. | 黑暗的日子 托马斯 |
[19:35] | Has anyone tried climbing to the top? | 有人试过爬上去吗? |
[19:39] | Tried it. The ivy doesn’t go all the way to the top. | 试过了 藤蔓没有到最上面 |
[19:42] | And besides, where are you gonna go from there? | 况且 上去后要去哪? |
[19:45] | And what about the Box? You know, next time it comes up… | 那箱子呢?下次升上来时… |
[19:48] | No, we tried that. | 没用 我们试过了 |
[19:49] | The Box won’t go back down with someone in it. | 有人在里面箱子就不会下去 |
[19:52] | – Okay, what if we… – No, we tried it, all right? | – 那如果… – 我们试过了 好吗? |
[19:54] | Twice. | 试了两次 |
[19:56] | All right? Trust me. | 好吗?相信我 |
[19:57] | Anything you think of, we’ve already tried. | 你想得到的我们都试过了 |
[20:02] | The only way out of here is through the maze. | 只有穿过迷宫才能出去 |
[20:05] | Now, look, you wanna be helpful? | 听着 你想帮忙吗? |
[20:10] | Go dig us up some more fertilizer. | 去多挖点肥料给我们 |
[20:20] | “Just get the fertilizer, Thomas.” | “托马斯 拿肥料就对了” |
[20:23] | “Are you sure, guys? I can’t help in any other way?” | “你们确定我帮不上别的忙吗?” |
[20:26] | “No, just get the fertilizer. | “不用 拿肥料就好了” |
[20:29] | “You know where it is. It’s just out in the middle of the woods.” | “你知道在哪 就在树林中央” |
[21:18] | You’re Ben, right? | 你是本 对吗? |
[21:19] | I don’t know if we ever… | 我们见过面吗… |
[21:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[21:28] | Get the hell off me! | 放开我 |
[21:29] | It’s your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[21:31] | I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[21:33] | You did this. | 这是你害的 |
[21:34] | I saw you! | 我看到你了 |
[22:09] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[22:11] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[22:15] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[22:22] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[22:27] | Hold him down. | 把他压住 |
[22:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[22:31] | Calm down, Ben. | 本 冷静点 |
[22:32] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[22:33] | – He just attacked me! – Are you okay? | – 他刚刚攻击我 – 你没事吧? |
[22:37] | Calm down, Ben. | 本 冷静 |
[22:41] | No. No. | 不… |
[22:44] | All right, lift his shirt. | 好了 掀开他的衣服 |
[22:45] | Lift his shirt. | 掀开他的衣服 |
[22:47] | No! No! Please. Please. | 不 不 不要… |
[22:53] | He’s been stung. | 他被袭击了 |
[22:55] | In the middle of the day? | 在大白天被袭击? |
[22:58] | Help me, please. | 拜托 救救我 |
[23:00] | Please. | 拜托 |
[23:01] | Please, just help. | 拜托 救救我 |
[23:04] | Put him in the pit. | 把他关进大笼子 |
[23:05] | Everybody, help. Take him to the pit. | 大家来帮忙 带他进大笼子 |
[23:07] | – No! – Med-jack! | – 不 – 医生 |
[23:08] | Please don’t do it! | 拜托 别这么做 |
[23:11] | Calm down, Ben. | 本 冷静 |
[23:12] | Back down, Ben. | 本 好了 |
[23:13] | Listen to me! Please! | 听我说 拜托 |
[23:19] | Please, stop, please! | 拜托 住手 |
[23:21] | He did this! | 这是他害的 |
[23:22] | Please stop! No! No, please! Help me! | 拜托 住手 不 拜托 救救我 |
[23:25] | So what happened to him? | 他到底怎么了? |
[23:30] | It’s called “The Changing.” | 这叫感染 |
[23:34] | It’s what happens when someone gets stung. | 人被袭击就会这样 |
[23:38] | Listen. | 听好 |
[23:45] | We haven’t been able to get a clear word out of Ben since it happened. | 本被袭击以后话就说不清楚了 |
[23:50] | He’s not making any sense. | 他说的话完全没道理 |
[23:52] | And it’s only gonna get worse. | 情况只会愈来愈糟 |
[23:55] | The infection is spreading. He’s dangerous. | 感染扩散了 他很危险 |
[24:02] | What did he say to you? | 他跟你说了什么? |
[24:10] | He said he saw me… | 他说他看到我了… |
[24:13] | and that this was all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[24:17] | How could this be my fault? | 这怎么会是我的错? |
[24:26] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[24:29] | – Alby? – Yeah. | – 艾尔比 – 什么事? |
[24:32] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 他会怎么样? |
[24:48] | Just listen to me. Just, please, listen to me! | 听我说 拜托 你听我说 |
[24:52] | Please, Minho! | 米诺 拜托 |
[24:55] | Alby! | 艾尔比 |
[25:22] | No, please. Please, don’t. | 拜托 不要 |
[25:26] | Please, don’t do it. | 拜托 别这么做 |
[25:43] | Poles! | 竿子 |
[25:54] | Move in! | 往前 |
[25:56] | No, no, no! Please! | 拜托 不要 |
[25:59] | No, please! Please, don’t! | 拜托 不要 拜托 不要 |
[26:02] | I can get better! Please, just listen to me! | 我会变好 拜托 听我说 |
[26:06] | Please, stop, please! | 拜托 住手 拜托 |
[26:09] | – Push him in! – Stop! | – 把他推进去 – 住手 |
[26:12] | I’ll get better! | 我会变好 |
[26:49] | He belongs to the maze now. | 他现在属于迷宫了 |
[27:30] | Do you think he might make it? | 你觉得他熬得过吗? |
[27:34] | Ben? | 本? |
[27:37] | No. | 不会 |
[27:40] | No one survives a night in the maze. | 没人在迷宫熬得过一晚 |
[27:47] | We just gotta forget about him. | 我们只能把他忘了 |
[28:19] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[28:21] | Wicked is good. | 效果很好 |
[28:24] | Don’t make it easy on them. | 别让他们太轻松了 |
[28:26] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[28:29] | Everything is going to change. | 一切即将改变 |
[28:33] | Wicked is good. | 效果很好 |
[28:37] | This is gonna hurt a little. | 这会有点痛 |
[28:41] | Wicked is good. | 效果很好 |
[28:43] | Thomas, you have to choose. | 托马斯 你必须抉择 |
[29:14] | But why would Alby go into the maze? | 艾尔比为什么要进迷宫? |
[29:16] | I mean, he’s not a runner. | 他又不是行者 |
[29:19] | Things are different now. | 情况不一样了 |
[29:20] | Alby went to retrace Ben’s footsteps before sundown. | 艾尔比在日落前要追溯本的路线 |
[29:23] | Are you gonna help? | 你要帮忙吗? |
[29:24] | So he’s gonna go back to where Ben was just stung… | 所以他要去本被袭击的地方… |
[29:26] | Alby knows what he’s doing… | 艾尔比清楚自己在做什么 |
[29:28] | all right? | 好吗? |
[29:29] | He knows better than any of us. | 他比我们都要清楚 |
[29:32] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[29:38] | Well, it’s like you have heard, yeah? | 事情就像你听到的 |
[29:40] | Every month, the Box sends up a new arrival. | 每个月 箱子会送一个新人上来 |
[29:43] | But someone had to be first, right? | 但总有人是第一个 对吗? |
[29:46] | Someone had to have spent a whole month in the Glade, alone. | 总有人得在营地 独自待一个月 |
[29:52] | That was Alby. | 那个人就是艾尔比 |
[29:55] | I mean, it can’t have been easy. | 那一定很辛苦 |
[29:57] | But when those other boys started coming up, one after the other… | 但其他男孩开始一个接一个出现后 |
[30:00] | he saw the truth. | 他看清楚事实了 |
[30:02] | And he learned that the most important thing… | 他发现最重要的事 |
[30:05] | is that we all have each other. | 就是我们拥有彼此 |
[30:09] | Because we’re all in this together. | 因为我们全都一起卷进这件事了 |
[30:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:32] | There you go, Greenie. | 菜鸟 好样的 |
[30:57] | They should be back by now. | 他们现在应该要回来了 |
[31:00] | What happens if they don’t make it? | 万一他们没回来呢? |
[31:02] | They’re gonna make it. | 他们会回来的 |
[31:07] | What happens if they don’t? | 万一他们没回来会怎样? |
[31:09] | They’re gonna make it. | 他们会回来的 |
[31:44] | Come on, guys, can’t we send someone after them? | 拜托 我们不能派人去找他们吗? |
[31:46] | That’s against the rules. | 这样违反规定 |
[31:48] | Either they make it back or they don’t. | 他们要嘛回来 要嘛回不来 |
[31:51] | We can’t risk losing anyone else. | 我们不能冒险再失去人了 |
[32:09] | There! | 那里 |
[32:13] | Wait, something’s wrong. | 等等 事情不对劲 |
[32:17] | Come on, Minho, you can do it! | 米诺 快点 你可以的 |
[32:19] | Come on! Go! | 快啊 |
[32:23] | Come on, you can make it! | 快点 你赶得及的 |
[32:25] | Minho, you gotta leave him! | 米诺 你得丢下他 |
[32:27] | They’re not gonna make it. | 他们来不及了 |
[32:28] | You gotta leave him! | 你得丢下他 |
[32:49] | Thomas, no! | 托马斯 不 |
[33:05] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[33:08] | You just killed yourself. | 你刚刚害死自己了 |
[33:12] | What? | 什么? |
[33:26] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[33:28] | What does it look like? | 他看来像怎么了? |
[33:31] | He got stung. | 他被袭击了 |
[33:34] | What happened to his head? | 他的头怎么了? |
[33:37] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了该做的事 |
[33:51] | Okay. Okay, help me get him up. | 好 帮我拉他起来 |
[33:54] | We gotta go. The maze is already changing. | 我们得走了 迷宫已经在变化了 |
[33:57] | Hey, Minho! | 嘿 米诺 |
[34:01] | We can’t just leave him here. | 我们不能把他丢在这里 |
[34:16] | We gotta get him up. | 我们得拉他起来 |
[34:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[34:37] | Just sit him down. Sit him down. | 让他坐下来 |
[34:52] | This isn’t going to work. We gotta go. | 这样行不通 我们得走了 |
[34:54] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[34:55] | Wait, what are you talking about? We gotta hide him. | 等等 你在说什么?我们得把他藏起来 |
[34:58] | – Where? – I don’t know. | – 藏在哪里?- 我不知道 |
[34:59] | Are you telling me there’s not a single place we could take him? | 你是说我们哪里都不能带他去吗? |
[35:04] | Listen to me, shuck-face, all right. | 听我说 笨蛋 听我说 |
[35:06] | Take a look around. There’s nowhere to go! | 看看四周 这里没有地方去 |
[35:15] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[35:18] | We’re already dead. | 我们等于死了 |
[35:41] | Two, three… | 二 三 |
[35:47] | Two, three… | 二 三 |
[35:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:56] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在干嘛?你在干嘛? |
[36:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[36:06] | We gotta go. We gotta go now! | 我们得走了 现在就得走了 |
[36:08] | No, no, just a little more and we’ll tie it off. | 不 再一点点 然后绑好 |
[36:15] | Minho, stay with me. | 米诺 再一下子 |
[36:17] | Stay with me, Minho. | 米诺 加油啊 |
[36:18] | Just a little more, we’re almost there. | 再一点点就好 我们快好了 |
[36:20] | – I’m sorry, Greenie. – What? | – 菜鸟 对不起 – 怎么了? |
[36:21] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[37:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:52] | Oh, shit! | 哦 见鬼 |
[40:02] | You’re a crazy son of a bitch. | 你这个疯子 |
[40:06] | Come on, follow me. Come on! | 快点 跟我来 快点 |
[40:14] | Okay, it’s changing. Come on, come on! | 好 迷宫在变化了 快点 |
[40:18] | This section is closing. Come on. | 这一区要关闭了 来吧 |
[40:19] | We can lose it down here! | 我们在这里能甩掉怪兽 |
[40:28] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[40:29] | What are you waiting for? Get out of there! | 你还在等什么?快离开 |
[40:37] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[40:43] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[40:44] | Come on, Thomas! Don’t look back! | 快点 托马斯 不要回头 |
[40:46] | Run! | 快跑 |
[40:48] | Move it, Thomas! Go on! | 快走 托马斯 快跑啊 |
[40:50] | Move your ass! Let’s go! Come on! | 快动作 走了 快点 |
[40:53] | Come on, Greenie! Let’s go! | 来吧 菜鸟 走了 |
[40:55] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[41:04] | Guys, get up! | 大家过来 |
[41:22] | I told you, Chuck. | 查克 我告诉过你了 |
[41:24] | They’re not coming back. | 他们不会回来了 |
[41:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:38] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[41:50] | I got him, I got him, I got him. | 我抓住他了 |
[41:51] | Watch out. Easy. | 注意 小心 |
[41:54] | What happened out there? | 里面发生什么事了? |
[41:55] | How did you guys make it out? | 你们怎么出来的? |
[42:01] | You saw a Griever? | 你看到怪兽 了? |
[42:03] | Yeah, I saw one. | 对 我看到一只了 |
[42:06] | He didn’t just see it. | 他不只是看到 |
[42:08] | He killed it. | 他杀死怪兽 了 |
[42:21] | Things are changing. | 情况起了变化 |
[42:24] | There’s no denying that. | 这一点不能否认 |
[42:28] | First, Ben gets stung in broad daylight. | 首先 本在大白天被袭击 |
[42:32] | And then Alby. | 接着是艾尔比 |
[42:34] | And now our Greenie, here, has taken it upon himself… | 现在 我们的菜鸟接下责任 |
[42:38] | to go into the maze. | 进了迷宫 |
[42:41] | Which is a clear violation of our rules here. | 这明显违反我们的规定 |
[42:44] | Yeah… | 对… |
[42:45] | but he saved Alby’s life. | 可是他救了艾尔比一命 |
[42:48] | Did he? | 是吗? |
[42:52] | For 3 years, we have coexisted with these things. | 三年来 我们跟怪兽 和平共存 |
[42:56] | And now, you’ve killed one of them. | 现在 你杀了一只怪兽 |
[43:00] | Who knows what that could mean for us. | 谁知道这对我们代表什么意义 |
[43:03] | What do you suggest we do? | 你建议我们该怎么做? |
[43:06] | He has to be punished. | 他必须受到处罚 |
[43:09] | – Come on. – He killed a Griever! | – 拜托 – 他杀了一只怪兽 |
[43:12] | Minho. | 米诺 |
[43:13] | You were there with him. What do you think? | 你跟他一起进了迷宫 你怎么想? |
[43:19] | I think… | 我想… |
[43:21] | in all the time we’ve been here… | 我们在这里待了这么久 |
[43:24] | no one has ever killed a Griever before. | 没有人杀死过怪兽 |
[43:31] | When I turned tail and ran… | 我转身落跑时 |
[43:34] | this dumb shank stayed behind to help Alby. | 这个蠢蠢货留下来救艾尔比 |
[43:38] | Look, I don’t know if he’s brave or stupid. | 我不知道他是勇敢还是蠢 |
[43:45] | But whatever it is, we need more of it. | 但不管是什么 都是我们需要的 |
[43:49] | I say we make him a runner. | 我们就让他当行者吧 |
[43:50] | A runner? What? | 行者?什么? |
[43:53] | Minho, let’s not jump the gun, here. | 米诺 先别急 |
[43:55] | Thomas! Thomas! Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[43:59] | If you want to throw the newbie a parade, that’s fine. | 你们要替菜鸟欢呼 没关系 |
[44:02] | Go ahead. | 尽管欢呼 |
[44:04] | But if there is one thing I know about the maze… | 但我很了解迷宫的一点 |
[44:07] | it is that you do not… | 那就是你不能… |
[44:23] | Okay, wait. I know that sound. | 好 等等 我认得那个声音 |
[44:25] | – The Box. It’s coming back up. – It shouldn’t be. | – 箱子又上来了 – 怎么可能 |
[44:38] | Newt, what do you see? | 纽特 你看到什么? |
[44:40] | Do you see it? | 你有看到吗? |
[44:42] | It’s a girl. | 是个女的 |
[44:45] | No way. | 怎么可能 |
[44:50] | I think she’s dead. | 我觉得她死了 |
[44:53] | What’s in her hand? | 她手上拿了什么? |
[45:06] | “She’s the last one… ever.” | “她是最后一个” |
[45:14] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么鬼意思? |
[45:19] | Thomas… | 托马斯… |
[45:36] | Do you still think I’m overreacting? | 你们还是觉得我反应过度吗? |
[45:53] | Jeff, what’s going on? | 杰夫 怎么回事? |
[45:55] | What’s the matter with her? Why won’t she wake up? | 她是怎么了?她为何醒不过来? |
[45:57] | Hey man, I got my job the same way you did. | 嘿 伙计 你问我该问谁? |
[46:07] | Do you recognize her? | 你认得她吗? |
[46:09] | No. | 不认得 |
[46:11] | Really? Because she seemed to recognize you. | 真的?因为她似乎认得你 |
[46:15] | What about the note? | 纸条的事呢? |
[46:17] | We’ll worry about the note later. | 晚点再来担心纸条的事 |
[46:20] | I think you should worry about it now. | 我认为你应该现在担心 |
[46:24] | We’ve got enough to deal with at the moment. | 我们现在要处理的事已经够多了 |
[46:26] | He’s right, Newt. | 纽特 他说的对 |
[46:29] | If the Box isn’t coming back up, | 如果箱子不再上来了 |
[46:30] | how long do you think we can last? | 你觉得我们能撑多久? |
[46:33] | No one said that. | 没人说箱子不会上来了 |
[46:35] | Let’s not jump to any conclusions. | 先别乱下结论 |
[46:39] | We’ll just wait until she wakes up and see what she knows. | 我们等她醒来 了解她知道什么后再说 |
[46:43] | Somebody has gotta have some answers around here. | 一定有人知道答案 |
[46:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:50] | – Where are you going? – Back into the maze. | – 你要去哪?- 回去迷宫 |
[46:59] | Hey, Thomas. | 嘿 托马斯 |
[47:02] | What is this with you, huh? A death wish? | 你是怎么了?想找死吗? |
[47:05] | You just got out and now you want back in? | 你才刚出来就想回去? |
[47:08] | Newt said that no one has ever seen a Griever | 纽特说没人看过怪兽 后 |
[47:10] | and lived to tell about it, right? | 还能活着聊怪兽 吗? |
[47:13] | Minho, now we have one. | 米诺 我们现在有一个了 |
[47:15] | You’re telling me you’re not even a little bit curious? | 你是说你一点都不好奇吗? |
[47:18] | Not really, no. | 并没有 |
[47:25] | So, what’s the plan? | 你有什么计划? |
[47:26] | You’re gonna go out and dissect that thing all by yourself? | 你要去靠自己支解怪兽 吗? |
[47:28] | I will if I have to. | 必要的话 我会 |
[47:31] | Have the other runners left yet? | 其他的行者离开了吗? |
[47:33] | The other runners quit this morning. | 其他的行者今天早上都不干了 |
[47:37] | After Alby got stung, they’re not | 艾尔比被袭击后 |
[47:39] | in any hurry to get back out there. | 他们不急着回迷宫 |
[47:43] | Why are you? | 你为何急着回去? |
[47:46] | I think it’s time we find out what we’re really up against. | 我觉得我们也该了解我们面对的到底是什么了 |
[47:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:54] | But you’re not going back out there alone. | 但你不能独自回迷宫 |
[47:57] | Meet me in the woods in half-an-hour. | 半小时后到树林找我 |
[48:22] | Will this be enough? | 这样够吗? |
[48:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[48:48] | Come on! | 快点 |
[49:11] | That’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[49:14] | There’s something in there. | 里面有东西 |
[49:17] | You mean, besides a Griever pancake? | 你是说除了怪兽 松饼以外吗? |
[49:27] | Whoa, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[49:45] | I thought you said it was dead. | 你不是说它死了吗? |
[49:47] | – Was it a reflex? – You hope. | – 是反射动作吗?- 最好是啦 |
[49:52] | Okay, come on. Let’s try and pull it out. | 来吧 想办法把它拔出来吧 |
[49:54] | Everyone get a hand on it. Come on. | 大家一起出力 来吧 |
[49:56] | All right, ready? On three. | 准备好了吗?数到三来 |
[49:58] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[50:09] | – Are you okay, Fry? – Yeah. Thanks, brother. | – 弗赖伊 你没事吧?- 没事 谢了 兄弟 |
[50:46] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[50:57] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[50:58] | Okay, whatever it is… | 好 不管那是什么 |
[51:00] | can we take this up back at the Glade? | 我们能回营地 再讨论吗? |
[51:02] | Because I don’t want to meet this guy’s friends. | 因为我可不想看到这家伙的朋友 |
[51:05] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[51:06] | It’s getting late. Come on. | 时间晚了 走吧 |
[51:20] | We found this. | 我们找到这个 |
[51:22] | It was inside a Griever. | 它在怪兽 的体内 |
[51:25] | – These are the same letters we get in our supplies. – Yeah. | – 我们的物资上有一样的字 – 对 |
[51:27] | Whoever put us here obviously made the Grievers. | 把我们放在这里的人 |
[51:31] | This is the first real clue, | 显然创造了怪兽 |
[51:32] | the first anything, you’ve found in over 3 years. | 这是第一条真线索 三年多来第一次有收获 |
[51:34] | Right, Minho? | 米诺 对吗? |
[51:35] | Right. | 对 |
[51:37] | Newt, we gotta go back out there. | 纽特 我们得回迷宫 |
[51:40] | Who knows where this might lead us. | 谁知道这能让我们找到什么 |
[51:45] | You see what he’s trying to do, right? | 你知道他想干嘛 对吗? |
[51:48] | First he breaks our rules… | 先是破坏我们的规定 |
[51:49] | and then he tries to convince us to abandon them totally. | 然后说服我们完全放弃规定 |
[51:53] | The rules are the only thing that have ever held us together. | 只有规定能让大家凝聚在一起 |
[51:55] | Why now are we questioning that? | 我们现在为何要质疑这一点? |
[51:58] | If Alby was here, you know he’d agree with me. | 如果艾尔比在这里 你知道他会同意我的话 |
[52:00] | This shank needs to be punished. | 这个蠢货必须受罚 |
[52:11] | You’re right. | 说的对 |
[52:13] | Thomas broke the rules. | 托马斯是打破规定 |
[52:15] | One night in the pit, and no food. | 把他关进大笼子一晚 不准吃饭 |
[52:17] | Come on, Newt! One night in the pit? | 拜托 纽特 关进大笼子一晚? |
[52:19] | Do you think that’s gonna stop him from going into the maze? | 你觉得这会阻止他进迷宫吗? |
[52:22] | No. | 不会 |
[52:23] | And we can’t just have non-runners running into the maze whenever they feel like it. | 我们不能让非行者想去迷宫就去 |
[52:29] | So let’s just make this official. | 我们正式搞定这件事吧 |
[52:30] | Starting from tomorrow, you’re a runner. | 从明天起 你就是行者了 |
[52:39] | – Gally… – No, Fry. | – 盖里… – 弗赖伊 别说了 |
[52:49] | Thanks, Newt. | 纽特 谢了 |
[53:08] | Hey, where are we going? | 嘿 我们要去哪? |
[53:09] | You’ll see. | 你待会就知道了 |
[53:39] | It’s the maze. | 这是迷宫 |
[53:42] | All of it. | 整座迷宫 |
[53:45] | What do you mean “all of it”? I thought you were still mapping it. | 整座迷宫是啥意思?你们不是还在画地图吗? |
[53:50] | There’s nothing left to map. | 没有东西可以画了 |
[53:54] | I’ve run every inch of it myself. | 我亲自把每一寸都跑遍了 |
[53:56] | Every cycle. | 每个循环 |
[53:57] | Every pattern. | 每个模式都是 |
[54:01] | If there was a way out, we would have found it by now. | 如果有出路 我们早就找到了 |
[54:06] | Why haven’t you told anyone this? | 你为何没跟任何人说这件事? |
[54:10] | It was Alby’s call. | 这是艾尔比的决定 |
[54:13] | People needed to believe we had a chance of getting out. | 大家必须相信我们有机会离开 |
[54:17] | But maybe now… | 但或许现在… |
[54:20] | we have a real chance. | 我们是真的有机会了 |
[54:27] | Take a look at this. | 你看一下这个 |
[54:29] | About a year ago, we started exploring these outer sections. | 一年前 我们开始探索这些外围的区 |
[54:32] | We found these numbers printed on the walls. | 我们发现墙上印了这些号码 |
[54:35] | Sections 1 through 8. | 第一区到第八区 |
[54:38] | See, the way it works, | 它的运作方式是每天晚上 |
[54:39] | is every night, when the maze changes… | 迷宫起变化时 |
[54:42] | it opens up a new section. | 会打开一个新的区 |
[54:44] | So today, Section 6 was open. | 所以今天打开的是第六区 |
[54:47] | Tomorrow, it will be 4, then 8, then 3. | 明天是第四区 接着是第八区 然后是第三区 |
[54:50] | The pattern always stays the same. | 模式永远不变 |
[54:56] | What’s so special about 7? | 第七区哪里特别了? |
[54:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:01] | But last night, when you killed that Griever… | 但昨晚 在你杀死那只怪兽 时 |
[55:03] | Section 7 was open. | 第七区开启了 |
[55:05] | I think it must be where it comes from. | 我认为怪兽 一定从那里来 |
[55:08] | Tomorrow, you and I are gonna take a closer look. | 明天 你跟我要过去了解 |
[55:13] | What are you guys doing? You’re not allowed in here. | 你们在干嘛?你们不准进来的 |
[55:15] | – Sorry, it’s just the, uh… – It’s the girl. | – 抱歉 是… – 是那女孩 |
[55:18] | Is she awake? | 她醒了吗? |
[55:20] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[55:22] | Chuck, what’s going on? | 查克 怎么回事? |
[55:24] | Girls are awesome. | 女孩有够棒 |
[55:27] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[55:28] | Watch your head! | 小心头 |
[55:30] | Hey, throw one more of those things… Ow! | 喂 你再丢石头… 喔 |
[55:33] | – Go away! – We come in peace! | – 走开 – 我们没有恶意 |
[55:34] | – What happened? – Just duck! | – 发生什么事了?- 快闪 |
[55:36] | I don’t think she likes us very much. | 我觉得她不太喜欢我们 |
[55:37] | – What do you want from me? – We just wanna talk. | – 你们想怎样?- 我们只想谈谈 |
[55:39] | I’m warning you! | 我警告你们喔 |
[55:40] | Take cover, y’all! Take cover! | 大家快找掩护 |
[55:43] | Hey, it’s Thomas! It’s Thomas! | 嘿 我是托马斯 |
[55:52] | I’m gonna come up, okay? | 我要上去 好吗? |
[55:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[56:00] | Just me. | 就我一个 |
[56:06] | I’m coming up. | 我上来了 |
[56:15] | Okay, just… | 好 就… |
[56:16] | Easy, all right? | 别激动 好吗? |
[56:19] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[56:20] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[56:22] | Why can’t I remember anything? | 我为何什么都记不得了? |
[56:24] | This is all normal. Okay? We’ve all been through this. | 这都很正常 好吗?我们全都经历过 |
[56:27] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[56:29] | Your name will come back to you in a couple of days. | 你过两天就会想起你的名字 |
[56:31] | – It’s the one thing that… – Teresa. | – 这件事… – 特蕾莎 |
[56:34] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[56:35] | My name. | 我的名字 |
[56:37] | It’s Teresa. | 我叫特蕾莎 |
[56:41] | Teresa, I’m Thomas. | 特蕾莎 我是托马斯 |
[56:46] | But you already knew that, though, I guess, huh? | 但我猜你已经知道了吧? |
[56:50] | They said I kept saying your name in my sleep. | 他们说我在睡梦中一直喊你的名字 |
[56:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[56:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[57:03] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[57:05] | None of us here can remember anything. | 这里的人都想不起任何事情 |
[57:09] | We all woke up here just like you did. | 我们都像你一样醒来就在这里了 |
[57:13] | Hey, I promise… | 嘿 我保证… |
[57:17] | I’m gonna take this. | 我要把刀拿走 |
[57:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[57:24] | What’s going on up there? | 上面情况怎么样? |
[57:30] | Is she coming down? | 她要下来吗? |
[57:40] | Hey, listen, you guys just give us a second, okay? | 嘿 听着 等我们一下 好吗? |
[57:45] | All right. | 好 |
[57:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[57:48] | Is this what all girls are like? | 女生都这样吗? |
[57:53] | That girl is crazy. | 这女的疯了 |
[57:59] | “She’s the last one.” What does that mean? | “她是最后一个” 这是什么意思? |
[58:02] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[58:06] | Ever since you came up, that Box hasn’t gone back down. | 但你上来后 箱子就没下去了 |
[58:10] | I just think it’s got everyone a little worried. | 我想这让大家有点担心 |
[58:15] | Especially Gally. | 尤其是盖里 |
[58:20] | He thinks it’s my fault. | 他认为这是我的错 |
[58:27] | Are you sure you don’t remember anything else? | 你确定你不记得任何其他的事? |
[58:31] | I remember water… | 我记得水… |
[58:34] | feeling like I was drowning. | 感觉就像我溺水了 |
[58:37] | These faces staring at me. | 那些脸孔直盯着我看 |
[58:42] | And this woman’s voice saying the same thing over and over. | 一个女人的声音说着重复的事 |
[58:46] | “Wicked is good.” | 效果很好 |
[58:52] | Ever since I’ve been here, I’ve had these dreams. | 自从我来这里后 我就做着这些梦 |
[58:55] | Well, I thought they were dreams. | 我以为那是梦 |
[59:00] | You… | 你… |
[59:02] | You were there. | 你在我的梦里 |
[59:06] | You were there… | 你在梦里… |
[59:08] | and you told me that everything was gonna change. | 你告诉我一切即将改变 |
[59:14] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[59:17] | I don’t know. I just always get pieces. | 我不知道 我只有梦到片段 |
[59:22] | And the others don’t remember anything? | 其他人什么都不记得吗? |
[59:24] | No. | 不记得 |
[59:28] | Why are we different? | 我们为什么不一样? |
[59:38] | These were in my pocket when I came up. | 我上来时口袋里放了这个 |
[59:52] | “Wicked is good.” | “效果很好” |
[59:56] | What if we were sent here for a reason? | 要是我们被送来这里是有理由的呢? |
[1:00:03] | Alby. | 艾尔比 |
[1:00:05] | We don’t even know what this stuff is. | 我们甚至不知道这东西是啥 |
[1:00:07] | We don’t know who sent it. | 我们不知道是谁送来的 |
[1:00:09] | Or why it came up here with you. | 也不知道这为什么跟你一起上来 |
[1:00:10] | For all we know, this thing could kill him. | 我们只知道 这东西可能害他没命 |
[1:00:14] | He’s already dying. | 他已经快没命了 |
[1:00:16] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[1:00:18] | How could this possibly make it any worse? | 情况不可能更糟了 |
[1:00:22] | Come on, it’s worth a try. | 快点 这值得一试 |
[1:00:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:00:30] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[1:00:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:00:44] | You shouldn’t be here! You shouldn’t be here! | 你不应该在这里的 |
[1:00:46] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:48] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:00:51] | Get the syringe! Let go! | 拿针筒 放手 |
[1:01:03] | Well, that worked. | 有效了 |
[1:01:05] | Okay, from now on… | 好 从现在开始 |
[1:01:07] | someone stays here and watches him around the clock. | 让一个人留下来全天候看着他 |
[1:01:19] | Sundown, Greenie. Time to go. | 菜鸟 天黑了 走吧 |
[1:01:37] | Hey, what is your problem with me? | 嘿 你对我到底有什么意见? |
[1:01:40] | Everything started going wrong the minute you showed up. | 当你出现后一切都变了 |
[1:01:44] | First Ben, then Alby… | 先是本 接着是艾尔比 |
[1:01:47] | and now the girl. | 现在是那女孩 |
[1:01:50] | Everybody saw she recognized you. | 大家都看到她认得你了 |
[1:01:54] | And I’m betting you know who she is. | 我敢说你知道她是谁 |
[1:02:11] | Gally… | 盖里 |
[1:02:15] | you know we can’t stay here forever, right? | 你知道 我们不能永远待在这里吧? |
[1:02:39] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里? |
[1:02:41] | It’s just me. | 是我啦 |
[1:02:43] | Sorry, Chuck. | 查克 抱歉 |
[1:02:44] | Here. | 来 |
[1:02:46] | You’ll run better on a full stomach. | 吃饱了比较有力气 |
[1:03:01] | Thanks, Chuck. | 查克 谢了 |
[1:03:07] | Hey, what do you got there? | 嘿 那是什么? |
[1:03:15] | Wow, that came out pretty damn good. | 刻得挺好的 |
[1:03:18] | What’s that for? | 这是干嘛用的? |
[1:03:21] | It’s for my parents. | 要送给我爸妈的 |
[1:03:23] | You remember your parents? | 你记得你的爸妈? |
[1:03:26] | No. | 不记得 |
[1:03:29] | I mean, I know I must have them. | 我是说 我知道我一定有爸妈 |
[1:03:33] | And wherever they are, I’m sure they miss me… | 不管他们在哪 我相信他们很想我 |
[1:03:35] | but I can’t miss them because I don’t remember them. | 但我没办法想念他们 因为我不记得他们了 |
[1:03:44] | What do you think you’re gonna find out there tomorrow? | 你觉得你明天进迷宫会发现什么? |
[1:03:49] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:53] | But if there’s a way out, Chuck, | 不过查克 如果有出路 |
[1:03:55] | me and Minho are gonna find it. | 我跟米诺会找到的 |
[1:04:03] | Here. | 拿去 |
[1:04:10] | Chuck, why would you give this to me? | 查克 你干嘛把木雕给我? |
[1:04:15] | I can’t remember them anyway. | 反正我也不记得他们 |
[1:04:18] | But maybe if you find a way out, | 但如果你找到出路 |
[1:04:20] | you can give it to them for me. | 就能替我交给他们 |
[1:04:24] | I’ll let you get some sleep. | 睡吧 |
[1:04:36] | Hey, Chuck. | 嘿 查克 |
[1:04:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:04:43] | Put out your hand. | 手伸出来 |
[1:04:47] | I want you to give that to them yourself. | 我要你自己交给你爸妈 |
[1:04:51] | We’re gonna get out of here. | 我们会离开这里的 |
[1:04:53] | All of us. | 全部的人都会 |
[1:04:55] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:04:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:05:01] | – Yeah. – All right. | – 好 – 好 |
[1:05:04] | – Good night. – Good night, buddy. | – 晚安 – 兄弟 晚安 |
[1:05:22] | Big day, Greenie. | 菜鸟 今天是大日子 |
[1:05:23] | Are you sure you don’t wanna sit this one out? | 你确定你不要跳过? |
[1:05:25] | – Come on, man. Get me out of here. – All right. | – 拜托 让我出去吧 – 好 |
[1:05:46] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:05:59] | This way. Not much further to the inner ring. | 往这里 内圈快到了 |
[1:06:02] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:06:06] | Come on! This way. | 快点 走这里 |
[1:06:34] | That’s strange. | 奇怪 |
[1:06:35] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:06:37] | Seven is not supposed to be open for another week. | 第七区应该下礼拜才会开 |
[1:06:46] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方? |
[1:06:49] | We call them blades. | 我们叫它们刀片 |
[1:07:10] | It’s Ben’s, isn’t it? | 这是本的上衣吧? |
[1:07:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:07:14] | A Griever must have pulled him down here. | 一只怪兽 一定把他拖到这里了 |
[1:07:47] | I think it’s showing us the way. | 我觉得它在指引我们方向 |
[1:07:56] | – Wait, wait, wait. – What, what? | – 等等… – 干嘛? |
[1:08:00] | This way. Come on. | 这里 走 |
[1:08:26] | Minho, you ever see this place before? | 米诺 你看过这个地方吗? |
[1:08:30] | No. | 没有 |
[1:08:53] | It’s just another dead end. | 这只是另一条死路 |
[1:09:22] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要进去吗? |
[1:09:28] | Nope. | 不确定 |
[1:10:03] | Grievers. | 怪兽 |
[1:10:16] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼? |
[1:10:24] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[1:10:25] | Give me the key, give me the key! | 把钥匙给我 |
[1:10:33] | Move, move! | 快跑 |
[1:10:41] | We gotta go! Run, Thomas! | 我们得走了 托马斯 快跑 |
[1:10:43] | We’re gonna get trapped! | 我们会被困住 |
[1:10:45] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[1:10:50] | Go, go, go! | 快走… |
[1:10:52] | Move! | 快跑 |
[1:11:03] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[1:11:04] | Come on! Let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 快走 快走 快走 |
[1:11:10] | Come on, move! | 快点跑 |
[1:11:11] | Keep going! Keep going! Let’s go! | 继续跑 快走 快走 |
[1:11:16] | Go, go, go! | 快走 走 走 |
[1:11:32] | Go, go, go! | 快走 走 走 |
[1:11:41] | Come on! Don’t look back! | 快点 别回头 |
[1:11:48] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:11:52] | Oh, shit! | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:11:55] | There! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 往那里 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:12:17] | What the hell’s going on out there? | 刚刚发生什么事了? |
[1:12:18] | What the hell you done now, Thomas? | 托马斯 你又干了什么好事了? |
[1:12:20] | We found something, a new passage. | 我们发现一条新的通道 |
[1:12:21] | We think it could be a way out. | 我们认为那可能是出路 |
[1:12:22] | – Really? – It’s true. | – 真的吗?- 这是真的 |
[1:12:24] | We opened a door, something I’d never seen before. | 我们开启一扇门 看到我从来没看过的东西 |
[1:12:27] | I think it must be where the Grievers go during the day. | 我认为怪兽 白天一定躲在那里 |
[1:12:29] | Wait! Whoa, whoa, whoa… | 等等 |
[1:12:30] | You’re saying you found the Grievers’ home? | 你是说你们找到怪兽 的巢穴了? |
[1:12:32] | And you want us to go in? | 而且你们想要我们进去? |
[1:12:34] | Their way in could be our way out, Chuck. | 它们进迷宫的路可能是我们的出路 |
[1:12:35] | Yeah, or there could be a dozen Grievers on the other side. | 对 另一边也可能有十几只怪兽 |
[1:12:38] | The truth is, Thomas doesn’t know what he has done, as usual. | 事实是托马斯不知道自己在干嘛 又来了 |
[1:12:41] | Yeah, at least I did something, Gally. | 盖里 起码我有做事 |
[1:12:43] | I mean, what have you done? | 你做过什么事了? |
[1:12:44] | Aside from hide behind these walls all the time? | 你只会一直躲在墙后 |
[1:12:47] | Let me tell you something, Greenie. | 菜鸟 让我告诉你一件事 |
[1:12:48] | You’ve been here 3 days, all right? I’ve been here 3 years! | 你才来三天 好吗?我来三年了 |
[1:12:51] | Yeah, you’ve been here 3 years and you’re still here, Gally! | 对 你来三年了 现在还在这里 |
[1:12:53] | What does that tell you? | 这告诉了你什么? |
[1:12:54] | Maybe you should start doing things a little differently. | 或许你该开始改变做法了 |
[1:12:56] | Maybe you should be in charge, what about that? | 或许你该主事 如何? |
[1:12:58] | Hey, it’s Alby! | 嘿 是艾尔比 |
[1:13:01] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[1:13:04] | Has he said anything? | 他有说什么吗? |
[1:13:05] | No. | 没有 |
[1:13:08] | Alby… | 艾尔比 |
[1:13:13] | Alby, are you all right? | 艾尔比 你还好吗? |
[1:13:21] | Hey, Alby. | 嘿 艾尔比 |
[1:13:26] | Alby, we might have just found a way out of the maze. | 艾尔比 我们可能找到离开迷宫的路了 |
[1:13:30] | Do you hear me? We could be getting out of here. | 你听到我说话了吗?我们可以离开了 |
[1:13:34] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[1:13:38] | We can’t leave. | 我们走不了 |
[1:13:41] | They won’t let us. | 他们不会让我们走的 |
[1:13:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:13:46] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[1:13:51] | What do you remember? | 你想起来什么了? |
[1:13:55] | You. | 你 |
[1:14:00] | You were always their favorite, Thomas. | 托马斯 你一向是他们的最爱 |
[1:14:03] | Always. | 一向都是 |
[1:14:09] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[1:14:11] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么要来这里? |
[1:14:24] | Winston, what’s going on? | 温斯顿 怎么了? |
[1:14:25] | It’s the doors. They aren’t closing. | 迷宫的门没有关闭 |
[1:15:20] | Chuck, | 查克 |
[1:15:22] | go to the Council Hall and start barricading the doors. | 去议事室把门挡住 |
[1:15:25] | – Winston, you go with him. – Got it. | – 温斯顿 你跟他一起去 – 了解 |
[1:15:27] | – Get the others. – Tell them to go to the forest. Go hide, now! | – 去找其他人 – 叫他们去树林 快去躲起来 |
[1:15:29] | Minho, I want you to grab every weapon you can find. | 米诺 我要你去拿所有的武器 |
[1:15:32] | – I’ll meet you at Council Hall. – Let’s go. | – 我跟你在议事室见 – 走 |
[1:15:35] | Teresa, you and I are gonna go get Alby, all right? | 特蕾莎 你跟我去找艾尔比 好吗? |
[1:15:46] | All right, everybody hide! | 好了 大家躲起来 |
[1:15:48] | Teresa! | 特蕾莎 |
[1:15:49] | Come on! Run! Run! | 快点 快跑 |
[1:16:01] | Stay down! | 快蹲下 |
[1:16:02] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:16:17] | Zart! | 萨特 |
[1:16:23] | – Help me! – Go! Get to the village! | – 救救我 – 快去村落 |
[1:16:33] | Go, go, go! | 快走… |
[1:16:41] | Stay down, stay down! | 快蹲下 蹲下 |
[1:16:43] | Gally! Let me in, let me in! | 盖里 让我进去 |
[1:16:52] | – Alby! – Are you okay? | – 艾尔比 – 你没事吧? |
[1:16:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:16:55] | – They’re here. – Grievers? | – 它们来了 – 怪兽 吗? |
[1:17:04] | Thomas, what do we do? | 托马斯 我们该怎么办? |
[1:17:06] | It’s got me! | 它袭击到我了 |
[1:17:13] | Everybody, run, run, run! | 大家快跑 |
[1:17:14] | Jeff, come on, go, go, go! | 杰夫 快点 快走… |
[1:17:31] | Everyone, go, go, go! | 大家 快走 走 |
[1:17:50] | Keep moving! Oh, shit! | 继续跑 哦 见鬼 |
[1:17:54] | Alby! | 艾尔比 |
[1:17:56] | Get behind me! | 躲到我后面 |
[1:18:00] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:18:05] | Over here, let’s go! | 这里 走吧 |
[1:18:06] | Over here! Let’s go! Come on! | 这里 走吧 来吧 |
[1:18:11] | Over here, come on! | 这里 来啊 |
[1:18:13] | Winston! | 温斯顿 |
[1:18:14] | Get Alby inside. | 扶艾尔比进去 |
[1:18:16] | Chuck, get in! Go, go, go! | 查克 进去 快走… |
[1:18:20] | Lock down the doors! | 把门锁上 |
[1:18:38] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:18:42] | Stay back, guys. | 大家退后 |
[1:19:10] | Is everyone all right? | 大家都没事吧? |
[1:19:12] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:19:14] | – Hey, grab him! – Help! | – 嘿 快抓住他 – 救命啊 |
[1:19:19] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:19:27] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[1:19:30] | – Chuck, no! – Grab him! | – 查克 不 – 抓住他 |
[1:19:32] | Pull him back! | 把他拉回来 |
[1:19:35] | – Help! – Chuck, don’t let go! | – 救命啊 – 查克 别放手 |
[1:19:36] | No shit! | 废话 |
[1:19:38] | – Pull! – Don’t let him go! | – 快拉 – 别放开他 |
[1:20:01] | – Chuck, are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 查克 你没事吧?- 我没事 |
[1:20:05] | Thanks, Alby. | 艾尔比 谢了 |
[1:20:08] | Alby! Watch out! | 艾尔比 小心 |
[1:20:11] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[1:20:16] | Thomas, get them out. | 托马斯 带他们出去 |
[1:20:20] | Alby! | 艾尔比 |
[1:20:22] | No! Thomas… | 不 托马斯… |
[1:20:24] | – Thomas! – Don’t go out there! | – 托马斯 – 别过去 |
[1:20:26] | No, Thomas, wait! | 不 托马斯 等等 |
[1:20:28] | Thomas, wait! | 托马斯 等等 |
[1:20:37] | Where is everybody? | 大家去哪了? |
[1:20:39] | Who’s that over there? | 是谁在那边? |
[1:20:48] | Gally… | 盖里… |
[1:20:51] | This is all you, Thomas! Look around! | 托马斯 都是你害的 看看四周 |
[1:20:53] | Back off, Gally! It’s not Thomas’ fault! | 盖里 别过来 这不是托马斯的错 |
[1:20:55] | You heard what Alby said! | 你听到艾尔比说什么了 |
[1:20:56] | – He’s one of them! – One of who? | – 他是他们的一员 – 谁的一员? |
[1:20:58] | He’s one of them, and they sent him here | 他是他们的人 他们派他来搞破坏 |
[1:21:00] | to destroy everything, and now he has! | 这下他成功了 |
[1:21:02] | Look around, Thomas! Look around! | 看看四周 托马斯 看看四周啊 |
[1:21:04] | This is your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[1:21:06] | Back off, Gally! This is not Thomas’ fault! | 盖里 别过来 这不是托马斯的错 |
[1:21:07] | What are you talking about? Calm down. | 你在鬼扯什么?冷静下来 |
[1:21:12] | They sent him here, | 他们派他过来 |
[1:21:13] | and now he’s destroyed everything that we’ve built! | 他现在把我们打造的一切都毁了 |
[1:21:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在鬼扯什么? |
[1:21:18] | Maybe he’s right. | 或许他说的对 |
[1:21:20] | Thomas… | 托马斯… |
[1:21:23] | I need to remember, Teresa. | 特蕾莎 我得想起过去的事 |
[1:21:25] | Thomas… | 托马斯… |
[1:21:27] | – Thomas! – No, don’t! | – 托马斯 – 不要 |
[1:21:30] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[1:21:32] | Chuck, get the other syringe! | 查克 拿另一支针筒来 |
[1:21:34] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:21:36] | Thomas, I’m here. | 托马斯 我在这里 |
[1:21:49] | Who put us here? | 是谁把我们放在这里的? |
[1:21:52] | That we don’t know. | 这一点我们不知道 |
[1:21:58] | Teresa… | 特蕾莎… |
[1:22:00] | why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要这么做? |
[1:22:05] | Excellent, Thomas. | 托马斯 很好 |
[1:22:07] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:22:09] | Wicked isn’t good. Thomas… | 效果很好 托马斯… |
[1:22:12] | Wicked is good. | 效果很好 |
[1:22:14] | How could this be my fault? | 这怎么会是我的错? |
[1:22:15] | You did this! | 这是你害的 |
[1:22:17] | I saw you! | 我看到你了 |
[1:22:20] | I can’t keep watching them die. | 我没办法一直看着他们没命 |
[1:22:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:22:35] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么? |
[1:22:43] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:22:45] | Gally has taken control. | 盖里接管这里了 |
[1:22:47] | He said we had a choice. Either join him… | 他说给我们一个选择 不加入他… |
[1:22:50] | or get banished at sundown with you. | 就在日落时跟你一起被驱逐 |
[1:22:54] | And the others agreed to that? | 其他人同意这么做吗? |
[1:22:58] | Gally has everyone convinced that you’re the reason all this has happened. | 盖里说服大家这一切都是你的缘故 |
[1:23:04] | Well, he’s been right so far. | 他到目前为止没说错 |
[1:23:08] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[1:23:11] | This place… | 这个地方… |
[1:23:13] | it’s not what we thought it was. | 不是我们以为的那样 |
[1:23:17] | It’s not a prison, it’s a test. | 这不是监牢 这是测试 |
[1:23:21] | It all started when we were kids. | 这从我们小时候就开始了 |
[1:23:24] | They would give us these challenges. | 他们会给我们挑战 |
[1:23:27] | They were experimenting on us. | 他们拿我们做实验 |
[1:23:31] | And then people started disappearing. | 然后人们开始不见 |
[1:23:34] | Every month, one after the other, like clockwork. | 每个月 一个接着一个 很规律 |
[1:23:37] | They were sending them up into the maze. | 他们把这些人送去迷宫 |
[1:23:40] | Yeah, but not all of us. | 对 但不是我们全部的人 |
[1:23:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:23:47] | Guys, I’m one of them. | 各位 我是他们的一员 |
[1:23:52] | The people who put you here, I worked with them. | 我跟把你们放在这里的人共事 |
[1:23:56] | I watched you guys for years. | 我观察你们好几年了 |
[1:23:59] | The entire time you have been here… | 你们在这里的全部期间… |
[1:24:02] | I was on the other side of it. | 我都在另一边 |
[1:24:07] | So were you. | 你也一样 |
[1:24:10] | What? | 什么? |
[1:24:13] | Teresa, we did this to them. | 特蕾莎 这是我们做的 |
[1:24:17] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:20] | That can’t be true. | 这不可能是真的 |
[1:24:22] | It is. I saw it. | 这是 我看到了 |
[1:24:27] | Why would they send us up if we were with them? | 如果我们是同伙 他们为何要送我们上来? |
[1:24:29] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[1:24:32] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[1:24:37] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[1:24:39] | Any of it. | 这一切都不重要 |
[1:24:42] | Because the people we were before the maze don’t even exist anymore. | 因为来迷宫前的我们已经不存在了 |
[1:24:46] | These Creators took care of that. | 创造者解决掉了 |
[1:24:49] | But what does matter is who we are now, and what we do… | 我们现在是谁才重要 |
[1:24:53] | right now. | 我们现在做的事也是 |
[1:24:56] | You went into the maze and you found a way out. | 你进入迷宫找到出路 |
[1:24:59] | Yeah, but if I hadn’t, Alby would still be alive. | 对 但如果我没去 艾尔比也不会没命 |
[1:25:05] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[1:25:10] | But I know that if he were here, | 但我知道如果他还活着 |
[1:25:12] | he would be telling you the exact same thing. | 他会跟你说一样的话 |
[1:25:16] | Pick your ass up and finish what you started. | 解决问题 收拾残局 |
[1:25:22] | Because if we do nothing… | 因为如果我们坐以待毙 |
[1:25:23] | then that means Alby died for nothing, and I can’t have that. | 那就表示艾尔比白白牺牲了 我可不容许这种事 |
[1:25:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:25:34] | Okay, but we gotta get through Gally first. | 好 但我们得先过盖里那一关 |
[1:26:07] | This is such a waste. | 太可惜了 |
[1:26:14] | Gally… | 盖里… |
[1:26:20] | It doesn’t feel right, man. | 驱逐他们感觉不对 |
[1:26:23] | Yeah, what if Thomas is right? | 万一托马斯说的是对的呢? |
[1:26:27] | Maybe he can lead us home. | 说不定他能带领我们回家 |
[1:26:31] | We are home. | 这里就是家 |
[1:26:34] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:26:37] | I don’t wanna have to cross any more names off that wall. | 我不想再划掉墙上任何一个名字了 |
[1:26:40] | You really think banishing us is gonna solve anything? | 你真的认为驱逐我们能解决事情吗? |
[1:26:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:26:47] | But this isn’t a banishing. | 但这不是驱逐 |
[1:26:50] | It’s an offering. | 这是献祭 |
[1:26:51] | What? Wait! | 什么?等等 |
[1:26:53] | Gally, what are you doing? | 盖里 你在干嘛? |
[1:26:55] | You really think I’m gonna let Thomas | 你真的以为在托马斯做出那种事后 |
[1:26:57] | back into the maze after what he has done? | 我会让他回迷宫吗? |
[1:27:00] | Look around you! | 看看四周 |
[1:27:03] | Look at our Glade! | 看看我们的营地 |
[1:27:06] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[1:27:09] | And when the Grievers get what they came here for… | 怪兽 如愿后 |
[1:27:13] | everything goes back to the way it was. | 一切就会恢复以往 |
[1:27:15] | Are you listening to this? | 你们有在听吗? |
[1:27:17] | Why are you all just standing there? He’s crazy! | 你们光站在那里干嘛?他疯了 |
[1:27:19] | You shut up. If you stay here, | 你给我闭嘴 |
[1:27:21] | the Grievers are going to come back. | 留下来 怪兽 就会回来 |
[1:27:23] | They’re gonna come back, and they’re gonna keep coming back… | 它们会一而再 再而三回来 |
[1:27:25] | until you’re all dead! | 直到你们全都死光 |
[1:27:26] | Shut up! Tie him up! | 闭嘴 把他绑起来 |
[1:27:30] | Do you hear me? I said tie him up! | 你们听到我说话吗?把他绑起来 |
[1:27:57] | You’re full of surprises, aren’t you? | 你真是充满惊奇啊 |
[1:27:59] | You don’t have to come with us, but we are leaving. | 你不必跟我们走 但我们要离开了 |
[1:28:02] | Anyone else who wants to come, now is your last chance. | 想一起来的人 这是最后的机会 |
[1:28:04] | Don’t listen to him, he’s just trying to scare you. | 别听他的 他只是想吓唬你们 |
[1:28:06] | No, I’m not trying to scare you. You’re already scared. | 我不是想吓唬你们 你们已经够害怕了 |
[1:28:09] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:28:13] | But I’d rather risk my life out there | 但我宁可去外面冒险 |
[1:28:15] | than spending the rest of it in here. | 也不想在这里耗一辈子 |
[1:28:19] | We don’t belong here. | 我们不属于这个地方 |
[1:28:21] | This place isn’t our home. | 这里不是我们的家 |
[1:28:25] | We were put here. | 我们被人放在这里 |
[1:28:27] | We were trapped here. | 我们困在这里 |
[1:28:30] | At least, out there we have a choice. | 起码 我们在外面还有得选择 |
[1:28:35] | We can make it out of here. | 我们出得去 |
[1:28:38] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:28:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:29:08] | Gally, it’s over. | 盖里 事情结束了 |
[1:29:13] | Just come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[1:29:23] | Good luck against the Grievers. | 祝你们对抗怪兽 顺利 |
[1:29:44] | Everybody, this way! | 各位 往这边 |
[1:30:00] | Keep it up, guys, we’re almost there! | 大家跟上 我们就快到了 |
[1:30:16] | – Is it a Griever? – Yeah. | – 那是怪兽 吗?- 对 |
[1:30:20] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:30:21] | You take this, Chuck. Stay behind us. | 查克 这你拿着 跟在我们后面 |
[1:30:26] | It’s okay. Just stick with me. | 没事 跟紧我就对了 |
[1:30:29] | Once we’re through, it will activate and the door will open. | 我们通过后 它就会启动将门打开 |
[1:30:33] | We stay close, we stick together… | 我们团结在一起… |
[1:30:35] | we get through this. We get out now… | 共度难关 现在就离开… |
[1:30:37] | or we die trying. | 不成功便成仁 |
[1:30:40] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:30:43] | All right. Let’s go! | 好 走吧 |
[1:31:00] | Get up, look out! | 起来 小心 |
[1:31:05] | Push it! | 进逼 |
[1:31:11] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:31:21] | The key! | 钥匙 |
[1:31:23] | Chuck! Watch the edge! | 查克 小心边缘 |
[1:31:34] | – I got you, Chuck! – Pull me up! | – 查克 我罩你 – 拉我上去 |
[1:31:47] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:31:49] | Thomas! Thomas! | 托马斯 托马斯 |
[1:31:52] | Chuck? | 查克? |
[1:31:53] | We got more coming! | 又有怪兽 来了 |
[1:31:56] | Keep it steady, guys! | 大家冷静 |
[1:32:00] | It works! | 有用 |
[1:32:02] | Teresa, go! | 特蕾莎 走 |
[1:32:08] | – Don’t back down! Keep pushing! – Stay together! | – 别往后退 继续前进 – 团结在一起 |
[1:32:15] | There’s gotta be a way out! Come on! | 一定有路可以出去 走吧 |
[1:32:25] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[1:32:31] | It won’t open! | 门打不开 |
[1:32:36] | Thomas! There’s a code! | 托马斯 有密码 |
[1:32:39] | Eight numbers! | 八个数字 |
[1:32:42] | Eight sections of the maze. | 迷宫的八区 |
[1:32:44] | – Hey, Minho! What’s the sequence? – What? | – 嘿 米诺 顺序是什么?- 什么? |
[1:32:47] | The sections of the maze, what’s the sequence? | 迷宫那些区的顺序是什么? |
[1:32:50] | Seven! One! | 七 一 |
[1:32:52] | Five! Two! | 五 二 |
[1:32:54] | – Six! Four! – Heads up! | – 六 四 – 注意了 |
[1:32:58] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[1:33:00] | Minho! Oh! | 米诺 哦 |
[1:33:03] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[1:33:14] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[1:33:18] | What’s the sequence? Come on! | 顺序是什么?快点? |
[1:33:20] | Six! Four! Eight! | 六 四 八 |
[1:33:22] | Three! You got it? | 三 有了吗? |
[1:33:26] | Keep holding! | 撑住 |
[1:33:27] | Almost there, come on! | 快好了 快点 |
[1:33:30] | The door opened! | 门开了 |
[1:34:58] | Seriously? | 真的假的? |
[1:35:43] | What happened here? | 这里发生什么事了? |
[1:36:18] | So they were watching us. | 他们真的在监视我们 |
[1:36:21] | This whole time. | 从第一天开始 |
[1:36:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:36:50] | My name is Doctor Ava Paige. | 我是艾娃·佩琪博士 |
[1:36:53] | I’m Director of Operations of the World Catastrophe Killzone Department. | 我是灾后世界狙杀平台实验处处长 |
[1:36:58] | If you’re watching this, that means | 如果你们正在收看 |
[1:36:59] | you have successfully completed the Maze Trials. | 就表示你们已成功完成迷宫试验 |
[1:37:03] | I wish I could be there in person to congratulate you… | 我希望我能亲自在场恭喜大家 |
[1:37:08] | but circumstances seem to have prevented it. | 但情况似乎不容许 |
[1:37:12] | I’m sure by now, you must all be very confused… | 我相信大家现在一定非常困惑 |
[1:37:15] | angry… | 愤怒 |
[1:37:16] | frightened. | 害怕 |
[1:37:18] | I can only assure you, that everything that’s happened to you… | 我只能向大家担保 你们所经历的一切 |
[1:37:22] | everything we’ve done to you… | 我们对你们所做的一切 |
[1:37:25] | it was all done for a reason. | 都是有理由的 |
[1:37:27] | You won’t remember… | 你们不会记得 |
[1:37:29] | but the Sun has scorched our world. | 但太阳烤焦了我们的世界 |
[1:37:34] | Billions of lives lost to fire… | 几十亿人被大火烧死 |
[1:37:37] | famine… | 因饥荒而死 |
[1:37:39] | suffering on a global scale. | 全球饱受苦难 |
[1:37:42] | The fallout was unimaginable. | 结果不堪想像 |
[1:37:46] | What came after was worse. | 之后的情况更糟 |
[1:37:49] | We called it the Flare. | 我们称之为闪焰症 |
[1:37:52] | A deadly virus that attacks the brain. | 这个致命的病毒会侵袭大脑 |
[1:37:55] | It is violent… | 它剧烈… |
[1:37:57] | unpredictable… | 不可预期… |
[1:38:00] | incurable. | 无法治疗 |
[1:38:03] | Or so we thought. | 我们原本以为如此 |
[1:38:06] | In time, a new generation emerged that could survive the virus. | 后来 能抵抗病毒的新生代出现 |
[1:38:11] | Suddenly, there was a reason to hope for a cure. | 突然间 人类又燃起治愈的希望 |
[1:38:15] | But finding it would not be easy. | 但找到治疗办法并不容易 |
[1:38:18] | The young would have to be tested, even sacrificed… | 年轻人得受到测试 甚至牺牲生命 |
[1:38:22] | inside harsh environments… | 局限在严苛的环境内 |
[1:38:24] | where their brain activity could be studied. | 他们的脑部活动才能接受研究 |
[1:38:27] | All in an effort to understand… | 大家都在努力了解 |
[1:38:29] | what makes them different… | 是什么让他们与众不同… |
[1:38:32] | what makes you different. | 是什么让你们与众不同 |
[1:38:36] | You may not realize it… | 你们或许不明白 |
[1:38:38] | but you’re very important. | 但你们非常重要 |
[1:38:41] | Unfortunately, your trials have only just begun. | 不幸的是 你们的试炼才刚展开 |
[1:38:44] | As you will no doubt soon discover, | 你们不久后将发现 |
[1:38:46] | not everyone agrees with our methods. | 不是人人都同意本处的作法 |
[1:38:48] | Progress is slow, people are scared. | 进步的过程缓慢 世人很惧怕 |
[1:38:52] | It may be too late for us… | 现在对我们或许为时已晚 |
[1:38:54] | for me… | 对我来说太晚 |
[1:38:56] | but not for you. | 但对你们来说并不是 |
[1:38:59] | The outside world awaits. | 外界在等待 |
[1:39:01] | Remember… | 别忘了 |
[1:39:06] | Wicked is good. | 效果很好 |
[1:39:43] | Is it over? | 迷宫试验结束了吗? |
[1:39:46] | She said we were important. | 她说我们很重要 |
[1:39:50] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[1:40:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:40:08] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[1:40:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:40:18] | – Gally? – Don’t. | – 盖里?- 不要过去 |
[1:40:21] | He’s been stung. | 他被袭击了 |
[1:40:30] | We can’t leave. | 我们无法离开 |
[1:40:35] | We did. Gally, we’re out. | 我们离开了 盖里 我们出来了 |
[1:40:38] | We’re free. | 我们自由了 |
[1:40:42] | Free? | 自由? |
[1:40:47] | You think we’re free out there? | 你认为我们在外面自由吗? |
[1:40:50] | No. | 不 |
[1:40:53] | No, there’s no escape from this place. | 我们无法逃离这个地方的 |
[1:41:01] | Gally, listen to me. | 盖里 听我说 |
[1:41:02] | You’re not thinking straight. | 你脑子糊涂了 |
[1:41:05] | You’re not. | 真的 |
[1:41:07] | Now, we can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[1:41:11] | Just put down the gun. | 把枪放下吧 |
[1:41:14] | I belong to the maze. | 我属于迷宫 |
[1:41:16] | Just put down the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[1:41:20] | We all do. | 我们都属于迷宫 |
[1:41:43] | Thomas… | 托马斯… |
[1:41:46] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[1:41:52] | Oh, shit. Shit. | 哦 见鬼 见鬼 |
[1:41:55] | Look at me, look at me! | 看着我… |
[1:41:57] | Oh, shit! | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:41:59] | Chuck, look at me, all right? | 查克 看着我 好吗? |
[1:42:00] | I got you, buddy. Just hang on. | 有我在 兄弟 撑着点 |
[1:42:02] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:42:04] | Thomas, Thomas… | 托马斯… |
[1:42:11] | No, Chuck. You’re gonna give it to them yourself. | 不 查克 你要亲自交给你爸妈 |
[1:42:13] | Remember, I told you that. | 记得吗?我跟你说过了 |
[1:42:14] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[1:42:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:42:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:42:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:42:26] | No, Chuck, you’re gonna get… | 不 查克 你会好的… |
[1:42:32] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[1:42:36] | Chuck? Hey. | 查克?嘿 |
[1:42:40] | Hey, Chuck, come on! | 嘿 查克 别这样 |
[1:42:42] | Come on, wake up! | 快点 醒醒啊 |
[1:42:52] | Damn it! | 天啊 |
[1:42:56] | We made it. Come on. | 我们逃出来了 别这样 |
[1:43:03] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:43:05] | God damn it! | 可恶 |
[1:43:08] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[1:43:16] | – Thomas. – Chuck! | – 托马斯 – 查克 |
[1:43:21] | Get up, Chuck! Come on! | 查克 起来啊 快点 |
[1:43:36] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[1:43:39] | You can’t just leave him there! | 你们不能把他丢在那里 |
[1:44:19] | You guys all right? | 你们没事吧? |
[1:44:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:44:22] | You’re safe now. | 你们安全了 |
[1:45:00] | Relax, kid. | 小子 放轻松 |
[1:45:03] | Everything is gonna change. | 一切即将改变 |
[1:45:20] | I think it’s safe to say the Maze Trials were a complete success. | 我想我们可以说 迷宫试验大获成功 |
[1:45:25] | I wasn’t expecting so many survivors, but… | 我没想到会有这么多人存活 但… |
[1:45:29] | the more the merrier. | 人愈多愈好啊 |
[1:45:34] | Thomas continues to surprise and impress. | 托马斯不断让人惊艳 |
[1:45:39] | And for now, they seem to have taken the bait. | 目前 他们似乎上钩了 |
[1:45:44] | It’s too soon to say… | 现在说可能还太早 |
[1:45:48] | but they could be the key to everything. | 但他们可能是一切的关键 |
[1:45:53] | So let’s move forward. | 我们继续吧 |
[1:45:56] | It’s time now to begin Phase Two. | 该展开第二阶段了 |