英文名称:The Matrix Revolutions
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | I got nothing, sir. No sign of Niobe or Ghost. | 什么也找不到 舰长 找不到奈奥比和高斯的踪迹 |
[01:22] | Nothing but blue pills. | 只看到一些蓝色药丸状的东西 |
[01:24] | – Should we try to contact them? – Won’t matter. My gut says they’re down. | – 我们应该进入母体找他们吗? – 不用了 很可能他们已经完了 |
[01:28] | – We should start back. – lf that ship can fly, we need it. | – 那我们应该回去! – 不行 如果那艘 战舰仍能飞行 我们还需要用到它 |
[01:32] | I was afraid you’d say that. | 就怕你会这么说 |
[01:33] | Search every pipe, every hole, every crack we know. | 仔细查看每一个管道、窟窿和裂口… |
[01:36] | Sweep as wide as possible, as fast as possible. | 大范围搜索 速度要快 |
[01:38] | – Lines are crawling with calamari. – The sooner we find them the better. | – 舰长 这些线路上布满了乌贼 – 最好能尽快找到他们 |
[01:48] | – Thought you could use something to eat. – Thank you. | – 吃点东西吧 – 谢谢你 |
[01:52] | Any change? | 有什么变化吗? |
[01:56] | No. | 没有 |
[01:59] | – How is he? – He’s gonna be fine. | – 他的情况怎么样? – 他很好 |
[02:03] | At least until he wakes up. | 至少在他醒来之前 他都会很好的 |
[02:06] | – What do you mean? – Captain has some questions for him. | – 这是什么意思? – 舰长要找他问话 |
[02:10] | He’d better have some good answers. | 希望他早已知道怎样交待吧 |
[02:12] | You see these cuts? I think they’re self- inflicted. | 留意过这些伤痕吗? 我想是他自己弄伤的 |
[02:16] | – Why? – VDTs maybe. I don’t know. | – 为何会这样? – 可能他疯了吧 我也不清楚 |
[02:20] | But like I said, the answer better be good. | 不过 正如我刚才所说… 他最好能给舰长满意的答复 |
[02:26] | Roland, I’d like to run another search through the Matrix. | 罗伦 麻烦你再在整个母体内搜索一遍 |
[02:30] | – For what? – For Neo. | – 搜索什么? – 搜索尼欧的踪迹 |
[02:32] | How could he be in the Matrix, sir? He’s not plugged in. | 他有可能在母体内吗? 他并没有连进母体 |
[02:36] | Please, for me. | 就当是满足我的需要吧 |
[02:47] | This is what keeps bothering me. What? | 这一点一直令我迷惑不解 什么? |
[02:53] | His neural patterns don’t read like someone who’s in a coma. | 他的脑电波并不象是昏迷的人 |
[02:56] | The strange thing is, I see these patterns all the time. | 他的脑电波状况一直都这样 真是奇怪 |
[02:59] | – Where? – On someone jacked in. | – 在哪见过吗? – 进入母体的人就这样 |
[03:14] | The big bupkes. Nada. He’s not in there. | 什么也没找到 他不在那里 |
[03:18] | – Sir, I got the projections. – How long? | – 舰长 有预测结果了 – 还要用多少时间? |
[03:20] | Based on point of entry and the past speed, the machines will be in Zion in 20 hours. | 根据切入点和刚才的速度 乌贼军团大概会在二十个小时内到达锡安 |
[03:25] | Jesus H. Christ. | 去得太快了 |
[03:28] | All right, let’s move with a purpose. AK, I want you on holographics. | 好了 我们得布署行动 AK 到上层去 监控全像探测仪 |
[03:33] | Mauser, I want forward and aft guns manned at all times. | 摩斯 预备好战舰前后的枪炮 随时装备开火 |
[03:36] | And make sure we are running on as few pads as possible. | – 战舰要以最低能耗的方式前进 – 好的 我照办 |
[03:40] | – Hey! You got a call. – What? | – 嘿! 嘿! 有电话 – 什么? |
[03:44] | Operator. | 我是接线员 |
[03:47] | It’s Seraph. | 是守护天使打来的 |
[03:50] | I bring word from the Oracle. You must come at once. | 先知要我告诉你们 你们必须马上过来 |
[04:06] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[04:09] | – Who are you? – My name is Sati. Your name is Neo. | – 你是谁? – 我叫莎蒂 而你叫尼欧 |
[04:13] | My papa says you’re not supposed to be here. | 我爸爸说没想到会在这里碰到你 |
[04:16] | He says you must be lost. Are you lost, Neo? | 他说你一定是迷路了 你是不是迷路了 尼欧? |
[04:24] | – Where am l? – This is the train station. | – 我现在在什么地方? – 这里是火车站 |
[04:31] | This isn’t the Matrix? | 这里不是母体么? |
[04:32] | That’s where the train goes. That’s where we’re going, but you cannot go with us. | 火车要去的地方才是母体 我们一家人正要去母体 可是你不能跟我们一起去 |
[04:39] | – Why not? – He won’t let you. | – 为什么不能? – 他不会让你去的 |
[04:42] | – Who won’t? – The Trainman. I don’t like him. | – 谁不让我去? – 那个列车员 我不喜欢他… |
[04:46] | But my papa says we have to do what the Trainman says… | …可是我爸爸说我们必须听命于他 |
[04:51] | …or else he will leave us here forever and ever. | 否则他会将我们永远遗弃在这里 |
[05:07] | Morpheus, Trinity, thank you for coming. | 莫费思、崔妮蒂 谢谢你们前来 |
[05:14] | One thing I’ve learned in all my years… | 活了这么久 我领悟到一个道理… |
[05:16] | …is that nothing ever works out the way you want it to. | 就是我们总是无法随心所欲 |
[05:20] | – Who are you? – I’m the Oracle. | – 你是谁? – 我是先知 |
[05:25] | I wish there was an easy way to get through this, but there ain’t. | 说起来一言难尽 令人伤感 |
[05:30] | I’m sorry this had to happen. | 有些事情无可避免 我也很无奈 |
[05:32] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be sitting here like you remember me… | 很抱歉 我得附体在别人的身上 来跟你们会面 |
[05:37] | – …but it wasn’t meant to be. – What happened? | – 没想到会弄成这个地步 – 发生什么事了? |
[05:40] | I made a choice, and that choice cost me more than I wanted it to. | 我作出了选择 而为了这个选择…我必须付出沉重代价 |
[05:45] | What choice? | 什么选择? |
[05:47] | To help you, to guide Neo. | 选择帮助你们 指引尼欧 |
[05:50] | Now, since the real test for any choice is having to make the same choice again… | 如果想知道所作的选择是否明智…就看你是否会仍然选择那样做 |
[05:55] | …knowing full well what it might cost… | 在清楚知道将会付出什么代价的情况下 |
[05:59] | …I guess I feel pretty good about that choice… | 我对所作出的选择充满信心 |
[06:03] | …because here I am, at it again. | 因为我现在仍然选择这样做 |
[06:06] | – Do you know what happened to Neo? – Yes. | – 你知道尼欧的情况吗? – 知道 |
[06:10] | He is trapped in a place between this world and the machine world. | 他被困在真实世界和 母体世界之间的分界处 |
[06:15] | The link is controlled by a program called the Trainman. | 这个交界处 由一个叫”列车员”的程序监管 |
[06:19] | He uses it to smuggle programs in and out of the Matrix. | 他常常偷运程序进出母体 |
[06:24] | If he finds out where Neo is before you get to him… | 如果他比你们早发现尼欧的话 |
[06:27] | …then I’m afraid our choices are going to become difficult. | 那我们要达成目的 就不容易了 |
[06:31] | – Why? – Because of who the Trainman works for. | – 为什么? – 因为列车员为之工作的人 |
[06:34] | The Merovingian. | 梅罗纹奇 |
[06:36] | He has placed a bounty on your lives. You must be careful at all times. | 他悬赏追杀你们 你们要随时保持警惕 |
[06:41] | Seraph knows how to find the Trainman. He’ll go with you. | 守护天使知道怎样找到那个列车员 他会陪同你们一起去 |
[06:46] | For years he has protected me. | 这些年来 都是他保护我 |
[06:50] | I hope he can do the same for you. | 希望他也能保护你们 |
[06:53] | Please, follow me. | 请跟我来吧 |
[07:00] | Oracle…. | 先知 |
[07:03] | I know, Morpheus. | 莫费思 我知道你在想什么 |
[07:05] | I can see you’re filled with doubt, clouded by uncertainty. | 你心中布满疑团 顾虑重重 |
[07:09] | After everything that has happened, how can you expect me to believe you? | 发生了这么多事情… 你叫我怎样相信你? |
[07:14] | I don’t. | 我并没有指望要你相信我 |
[07:16] | I expect just what I’ve always expected: | 我只想达成我做出的选择 |
[07:18] | For you to make up your own damn mind. Believe me or don’t. | 相不相信我 由你自己决定 |
[07:23] | All I can do is tell you that your friend is in trouble, and he needs your help. | 我所能做的就是告诉你 你的朋友身陷险境…他需要你们的帮助 |
[07:29] | He needs all our help. | 他需要我们的帮助 |
[07:32] | – Are you from the Matrix? – Yes. No. | – 你是母体里的人吗? – 是的…不是 |
[07:37] | – I mean, I was. – Why did you leave? | – 只是曾经进入过母体而已 – 那你为什么离开母体呢? |
[07:42] | – I had to. – I had to leave my home too. | – 我不得不离开 – 我也是不得不离开 |
[07:45] | Sati! Come here, darling. Leave the poor man in peace. | 莎蒂 过来 不要打扰那个可怜的人 |
[07:49] | Yes, Papa. | 好的 爸爸 |
[07:55] | I am sorry. She is still very curious. | 真抱歉 她总是很好奇 |
[08:00] | – I know you. – Yes, in the restaurant of the Frenchman. | – 我认识你 – 对 我们在法国人的餐馆碰过面 |
[08:03] | I am Rama- Kandra. This is my wife, Kamala. My daughter, Sati. | 我叫拉玛·肯德拉 这是我的妻子卡玛拉 女儿莎蒂 |
[08:08] | We are most honored to meet you. | 见到你非常荣幸 |
[08:10] | – You are programs. – Oh, yes. | – 你们是被编写出来的程序 – 是啊! |
[08:13] | I am the power- plant systems manager for recycling operations. | 我是发电厂系统管理员程序 负责将资源再生利用 |
[08:18] | My wife is an interactive software programmer. She is highly creative. | 我的妻子是互动软件程序员程序 她构思过很多精彩的创意 |
[08:22] | What are you doing here? You do not belong here. | 你在这里干什么? 你并不是这里的人 |
[08:25] | Kamala! Goodness, I apologize. My wife can be very direct. | 卡拉玛! 唉呀 真不好意思 我妻子的说话方式比较直率 |
[08:31] | It’s okay. | 不要紧 |
[08:33] | I don’t have an answer. | 我并不知道我为何在这里 |
[08:34] | – I don’t even know where “here” is. – This place is nowhere. | – 我甚至连这里是什么地方也不知道 – 这里哪也不是 |
[08:38] | It is between your world and our world. | 只是你的世界和我们世界的分界处而已 |
[08:42] | – Who’s the Trainman? – He works for the Frenchman. | – 那个列车员是谁? – 他是法国人的手下 |
[08:46] | Why did I know you would say that? | 好象我早知道你会这样说… |
[08:48] | The Frenchman does not forget, and he does not forgive. | 那个法国人很记仇 而且有仇必报 |
[08:51] | – You know him? – I know only what I need to know. | – 你清楚他的为人? – 我只知道该知道的东西 |
[08:55] | I know that if you want to take something from our world into your world… | 如果你想拿些我们这个世界 独有的东西到你的世界… |
[08:59] | …that does not belong there, you must go to the Frenchman. | 你就得靠那个法国人帮忙 |
[09:03] | Is that what you’re doing here? | 那你来这里就是 找那个法国人帮忙吗? |
[09:05] | – Rama, please. – I do not want to be cruel, Kamala. | – 拉玛 别再说了! – 我不想对人家冷酷无情 |
[09:09] | He may never see another face for the rest of his life. | 他可能以后再也见不到其他人了 |
[09:12] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:14] | – You don’t have to answer that question. – No, I don’t mind. | – 刚才的问题 你不用回答了 – 不要紧 |
[09:17] | The answer is simple. | 答案很简单 |
[09:25] | I love my daughter very much. | 我深爱我的女儿 |
[09:28] | I find her to be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. | 在我心中她是最美丽的 |
[09:32] | But where we are from, that is not enough. | 可是在我们属于的那个世界中 我无法让她免受伤害 |
[09:34] | Every program that is created must have a purpose. | 因为每个被编写出来的程序都要有其用途 |
[09:37] | If it does not, it is deleted. | 如果没有用途 那么就会被删除 |
[09:41] | I went to the Frenchman to save my daughter. | 我找那个法国人 是为了救我女儿 |
[09:46] | – You do not understand. – I just have never- – | – 你仍不明白吗? – 我只是从未… |
[09:50] | Heard a program speak of love. | …从未听说过程序也会有爱 |
[09:53] | – lt is a human emotion. – No, it is a word. | – 爱是人类才有的感情 – 不 爱只是一个字 |
[09:57] | What matters is the connection the word implies. | 字面下所体现的亲密关系才是最重要的 |
[10:04] | I see that you are in love. | 我能感觉到 你正深爱着某个人 |
[10:08] | Can you tell me what you would give to hold on to that connection? | 为了爱情天长地久 你愿意牺牲些什么吗? |
[10:12] | Anything. | 我的一切 |
[10:13] | Then perhaps the reason you are here is not so different than the reason I am here. | 那可能你来这里的原因跟我一样 |
[10:26] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[10:30] | – Get away! Get away from me! – We don’t want trouble. | – 滚开! 不要靠近我! – 我们不是来找麻烦的 |
[10:33] | – Get the hell away from me! – We need your help. | – 滚得远远的 – 我们需要你的帮助 |
[10:36] | I can’t help you! No one can help you! | 我帮不了你 谁也帮不了你 |
[11:30] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[11:44] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[11:49] | – When is the train due? – lt is already late. | – 火车什么时候到? – 已经晚点了 |
[11:53] | It’s not like the Trainman to be late. | 不过列车员是不会迟到的 |
[11:56] | – You think it has something to do with me? – I cannot say. | – 火车迟到跟我有关吗? – 我说不定 |
[12:00] | Who knows such things? Only the Oracle. | 这种事谁也不清楚 只有先知才知道吧 |
[12:03] | – You know the Oracle? – Everyone knows the Oracle. | – 你认识先知? – 所有人都认识先知 |
[12:05] | I consulted with her before I met with the Frenchman. | 在遇到那个法国人之前我曾经请教过她 |
[12:08] | She promised to watch Sati after we said goodbye. | 她答应在我们父女分开后 替我照顾女儿 |
[12:11] | Goodbye? | 分开? |
[12:13] | – You’re not staying with her? – lt is not possible. | – 你不跟她一起吗? – 那是不可能的事 |
[12:16] | Our arrangement with the Frenchman was for our daughter only. | 我们跟那个法国人的协议 只安排了我女儿一人而已 |
[12:21] | – My wife and I must return to our world. – Why? | – 我跟我妻子必须回去 – 为什么? |
[12:24] | – That is our karma. – You believe in karma? | – 这是我们的宿命 – 你相信宿命? |
[12:27] | Karma is a word, like love. | 宿命跟爱一样 只是一个字眼 |
[12:30] | A way of saying: “What I am here to do.” | 一种表达出 “我来这世上有何任务”的方式 |
[12:35] | I do not resent my karma. I’m grateful for it. | 我并不埋怨宿命 我安于宿命 |
[12:38] | Grateful for my wonderful wife, for my beautiful daughter. | 感谢它让我能拥有 贤慧的妻子 漂亮的女儿 |
[12:42] | They are gifts, and so I do what I must do to honor them. | 她们是宿命对我的恩赐 作为回报 我必须做好宿命交给我的任务 |
[12:48] | – Papa, the train! – Yes. Find your bag. Quickly. | – 爸爸 火车来了! – 是啊! 拿好行李! 快点! |
[12:54] | Can I carry that for you? | 我来帮你拿行李吧 |
[12:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:05] | Hurry it up, I’m late! | 快点吧! 已经迟到了! |
[13:12] | – Who are you? – He is a friend. | – 你是谁? – 他是我的朋友 |
[13:14] | I know you. | – 拉玛! – 我认得你 |
[13:18] | – So that’s what they wanted. – I need to get back. | – 你就是他们要找的人 – 我需要回去 |
[13:23] | I’ll pay you whatever you want. | 你要什么我都可以给你 |
[13:25] | One way or another, I’m getting on this train. | 无论如何我都要上这列火车 |
[13:29] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不行、不行、不行、不行 |
[13:30] | You’ll stay here until the Merovingian says different. | 你得留在这里 除非梅罗纹奇改口 |
[13:34] | If I know him… …you’re gonna be here for a long, long time. | 如果我认识他 我会向他提议 那你将永远留在这里 |
[13:39] | – I don’t want to hurt you. – You don’t get it. | – 我并不想伤害你 – 你还不知道吧 |
[13:43] | I built this place. | 这里是我建造的 |
[13:46] | Down here, I make the rules. Down here, I make the threats. | 在这里 我说什么就是什么 想怎样就怎样 |
[13:56] | Down here, I’m God. | 在这里 我就是上帝 |
[14:01] | Get on the train or you’ll stay here with him. | 不想跟他留在这里 就快上车 |
[14:20] | We should return to the Oracle. She will know what to do. | 我们应该回去找先知指点一下 |
[14:24] | No. We know what has to be done. | 不用了 我们自己就有对策 |
[14:42] | Shit. | 可恶! |
[15:12] | You gotta be kidding. | 你真会开玩笑 |
[15:15] | Holy shit, it’s wingless. | 真没想到 没有翅膀的天使来了 |
[15:17] | I get it. You must be ready to die. | 我明白了 你一定是来找死的 |
[15:22] | I need to speak with him. | 我是来找他谈谈的 |
[15:24] | Only way you’re getting through this door is over my big, dead ass. | 你想进去…那要看你是否打得过我 |
[15:29] | So be it. | 那就这么定了 |
[15:54] | There are no weapons allowed in the club. | 在俱乐部 不允许带武器进去 |
[15:57] | At the bottom of this elevator, there is a coat- check girl… | 电梯底下有个衣帽寄存处 那里有位服务小姐 |
[16:00] | …and if we are lucky, one man for checking weapons. | 如果我们幸运 那里只有一个守卫 |
[16:04] | And if we’re unlucky? | 如果我们运气背呢? |
[16:06] | There will be many men. | 那就会有很多守卫 |
[16:09] | Can I take your…? Oh, my God. | 我可以为您…? 噢 天啊 |
[18:34] | What in the hell? | 他妈的见鬼了 |
[18:39] | I don’t believe this. | 真难以置信 |
[18:47] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:49] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:53] | The prodigal child returns. | 原来是无翼天使 这个浪子回头了 |
[18:58] | Are you here for the bounty, Seraph? | 守护天使 你是来领赏金的吗? |
[19:03] | Tell me, how many bullets are there in those guns? | 告诉我 你们的枪里有多少颗子弹? |
[19:07] | I don’t know, but I don’t think you have enough. | 虽然我不知道 但应该不够杀光这里的人吧 |
[19:11] | – We only want to talk. – Oh, yes. | – 我们只想谈谈 – 噢 好啊 |
[19:13] | I’m sure you do. You have fought through Hel to do so. Yes? | 你当然很想和我谈谈 你拼死闯进来也是为了这个 |
[19:18] | I’ll tell you what I will do. | 好吧 我会把我的计划告诉你们 |
[19:21] | Put down the guns, and I will promise you a safe passage out of here. | 把枪放下 我答应不伤害你们 |
[19:25] | – All three of us? – Oh, yes, yes. | – 要保证我们三个人都安全 – 可以、可以… |
[19:29] | Of course. | 当然没问题 |
[19:57] | Who could have guessed we would see each other so soon after our last meeting? | 不久前我们才会过面… |
[20:02] | The Fates are too kind, eh? | …谁会想到这么快又见面了? 天公造美吧 |
[20:06] | And since you, my little Judas, have brought them here… | 你这个叛徒把他们带到这里… |
[20:10] | …I can only surmise that the fortuneteller has found herself another shell? | …这样看来 那个算命婆的灵魂 已经附体到其他人身上了 |
[20:15] | Disappointing, but not unexpected. | 我有些失望 但也是在我意料之中 |
[20:18] | I do hope, however, she has the good manners to learn her lesson… | 我倒希望她能吸取教训 |
[20:22] | …and to remember that there is no action without consequence. | 并且铭记有因必有果 |
[20:25] | And if you take something from me, you will pay the price. | 如果从我这里拿了东西…就得付出代价 |
[20:30] | You know why we are here? | 知道我们为何来这里吗? |
[20:33] | Come now, what kind of question is this? Of course I know. It is my business to know. | 真有意思 这算什么问题? 我当然知道 而且必须知道 |
[20:40] | Some might think this is a strange coincidence, but I do not. | 有人会说这是巧合 但我并不这么认为 |
[20:43] | I am curious, though, as to how it actually happened. | 不过 我很想知道…尼欧进入母体的经过 |
[20:49] | – Do you know? – No. | – 你知道吗? – 不知道 |
[20:52] | No? | 不知道? |
[20:54] | I did not think so. | 估计也是 |
[20:56] | But it is always best to ask, huh? | 不过最好还是先问一下 |
[20:59] | We want to make a deal. | 我们想跟你做个交易 |
[21:03] | Always straight to business, huh, Morpheus? | 莫费思 你总是开门见山 好吧 |
[21:08] | Okay. I have something you want. | 我有你们想要的东西 |
[21:12] | To make a deal… | 如果要达成交易 |
[21:14] | …you must have something I want, yes? | 那你们就得有我想要的东西 对吧? |
[21:20] | And it so happens there is something I want. | 现在碰巧我想要某些东西 |
[21:24] | Something I have wanted ever since I first came here. | 自从我来到这里 就一直梦寐以求想得到的东西 |
[21:29] | It is said they cannot be taken… | 据说不能靠强取豪夺来得到它 |
[21:32] | …they can only be given. | 只能靠人家甘心施予 |
[21:35] | What? | 什么东西? |
[21:38] | The eyes of the Oracle. | 先知的双眼 |
[21:44] | I told you before, there is no escaping the nature of the universe. | 我告诉过你们我们都受制于因果循环 |
[21:48] | It is that nature that has again brought you to me. | 你们再次见到我就是因果循环促成的 |
[21:52] | Where some see coincidence, I see consequence. | 有人说这只是巧合 但我认为这是必然的结果 |
[21:55] | Where others see chance… | 有人会说这只是偶然 但我认为这是… |
[21:59] | …I see cost. | …你们需要付出的代价 |
[22:03] | Bring me the eyes of the Oracle… | 把先知的双眼拿来给我 |
[22:07] | …and I will give you back your savior. | 我就会归还你们的救世主 |
[22:11] | It seems a perfectly fair and reasonable deal to me. | 在我看来 这个交易还是挺公平合理的 |
[22:15] | Yes? No? | 我说得对不对? |
[22:19] | I don’t have time for this shit. | 我没时间陪你胡扯 |
[22:53] | You wanna make a deal? How about this? | 你不是想做个交易吗? 那么这个交易怎么样? |
[22:56] | You give me Neo, or we all die, right here, right now. | 你把尼欧交还给我 不然的话 现在我们就同归于尽 |
[23:01] | Interesting deal. | 这个交易真有意思 |
[23:05] | You are really ready to die for this man? | 你真的准备好为这个男人牺牲? |
[23:12] | – Believe it. – She’ll do it. | – 无庸置疑 – 她可是说真的 |
[23:15] | If she has to, she’ll kill every one of us. | 必要时 她会杀掉我们全部人 |
[23:18] | She’s in love. | 她非常爱他 热恋中的人… |
[23:21] | It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity. | …跟疯颠的人并没有什么差别 真令人惊讶 |
[23:26] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[23:28] | What’s it gonna be, Merv? | 梅罗 你如何决定? |
[23:34] | Okay. You got yourself in here… | 好了 之前我能闯进这里 |
[23:38] | …you can get yourself out. | 那就能离开这里 |
[24:28] | Are you ready for us? | 准备好接我们回去吗? |
[24:30] | Almost, sir. They got some pretty ancient hacks here. | 快了 长官 我们正在清除一些攻击我们系统的旧程序 |
[24:33] | – But you found Neo? – Can’t you see him? | – 找到尼欧了吗? – 你看不到他吗? |
[24:36] | No, sir. We read something, but I couldn’t tell what. | 没有 长官 刚才有资料出现 但不确定是什么 |
[24:43] | I can’t leave yet. | 我还不能够离开 |
[24:47] | I have to see her. | 我必须去见她 |
[24:50] | Now? | 现在? |
[24:54] | It’s my last chance. | 以后就没机会了 |
[24:58] | That’s it. That’s the secret. | 就是这样 窍门就在这里 |
[25:00] | – You’ve got to use your hands. – Why? | – 你必须双手并用 – 为什么? |
[25:03] | Cookies need love like everything does. | 饼干跟其他东西一样 需要爱 |
[25:07] | Neo! | 尼欧 |
[25:09] | I was hoping to have these done before you got here. Oh, well. | 本想在你来访之前做好饼干 |
[25:14] | Sati, honey, I think it’s time for a tasting. | 噢 好了 莎蒂…该尝尝味道了 |
[25:18] | Take the bowl to Seraph and find out if they’re ready. | 拿去给守护天使试试 看看这些饼干做得好不好 |
[25:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:24] | – I’m glad you got out. – Me too. | – 很高兴你能够出来 – 我也很高兴 |
[25:31] | So do you recognize me? | 嗯 你认得我吗? |
[25:33] | – A part of you. – Yeah, that’s how it works. | – 一部分吧 – 说的是 灵魂附体后就是这样子 |
[25:38] | Some bits you lose, some bits you keep. | 原来有些东西仍在 但有些东西却没有了 |
[25:41] | I don’t yet recognize my face in the mirror… | 我照镜子的时候也认不得自己… |
[25:45] | …but I still love candy. | …但我仍然喜欢吃糖果 |
[25:50] | No, thank you. | 不吃了 谢谢你 |
[25:52] | Remember how you were when you first walked through my door? | 还记得你初次来找我时的样子吗? |
[25:55] | Jittery as a June bug. And now, just look at you. | 那时你紧张得全身打颤 现在再看看你气定神闲的表情 |
[26:01] | You sure did surprise me, Neo, and you still do. | 尼欧 你真的令我感到吃惊 |
[26:04] | You gave me a few surprises too. | 你也有很有地方让我感到吃惊 |
[26:07] | I hope I helped. | 希望你得到过我的启迪吧 |
[26:10] | You helped me to get here, but my question is, why? | 你帮我来到这里 但这是为了什么呢? |
[26:14] | Where is this going? | 对抗母体的战争接下去将会怎样? |
[26:16] | – Where does it end? – I don’t know. | – 战争会怎样终结? – 我不知道 |
[26:18] | – You don’t know or you won’t tell me? – I told you before… | – 你不知道? 还是不想告诉我? – 我跟你说过… |
[26:22] | …no one can see beyond a choice they don’t understand, and I mean no one. | 如果你不明白为什么选择那样做 你就无法参透背后的意义 所有的人都无法参透 |
[26:27] | – What choice? – lt doesn’t matter. It’s my choice. | – 什么选择? – 那并不要紧 那只是我的选择而已 |
[26:31] | I have mine to make, same as you have yours. | 我们都有自己需要做出的选择 |
[26:35] | Does that include what things to tell me and what not to? | 你的选择是不是包括了 什么是要告诉我的 什么是要向我隐瞒的 |
[26:38] | – Of course not. – Why didn’t you tell me about the Architect? | – 当然不是 – 那你为何没有提过母体设计师? |
[26:41] | About Zion and the ones before me? Why didn’t you tell me the truth? | 没有提过锡安以及在我之前的救世主? 为什么不把真相告诉我? |
[26:46] | – Because it wasn’t time for you to know. – Who decided it wasn’t time? | – 因为那时候时机未到 – 时机是由谁决定的? |
[26:51] | You know who. | 你知道是谁 |
[26:55] | Know Thyself | 认识自己 |
[27:00] | I did. | 原来时机决定于我 |
[27:03] | – Then I think it’s time for me to know a few more things. – So do l. | – 那我想现在是时候去了解更多的事情了 – 我也想了解更多的事 |
[27:09] | Tell me how I separated my mind from my body without jacking in. | 为何我的灵魂可以脱离身驱 独自进入母体 |
[27:13] | Tell me how I stopped four sentinels by thinking it. | 为何我只用念力就能击退乌贼 |
[27:16] | Tell me just what the hell is happening to me. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[27:22] | The power of the One extends beyond this world. | 救世主的力量横跨母体和真实两个世界 |
[27:25] | It reaches from here all the way back to where it came from. | 他的力量可穿越母体 到达他诞生的地方 |
[27:29] | – Where? – The source. | – 诞生的地方? – 代码之源 |
[27:31] | That’s what you felt when you touched those sentinels, but you weren’t ready for it. | 在你抗击那些乌贼时 你就感受到了 当时你并没有想到会有那种力量 |
[27:36] | You should be dead, but apparently you weren’t ready for that either. | 你本来应该被杀死的 但很显然你命不该绝 |
[27:43] | The Architect said that if I didn’t return to the source, Zion would be destroyed tonight. | 母体设计师说如果在午夜前 我还没回到代码之源…锡安就会被毁掉 |
[27:49] | Please. You and I may not be able to see beyond our own choices… | 别这样说… 可能我们都参透不了自己的选择… |
[27:54] | …but that man can’t see past any choice. | …但那个设计师也参透不了 |
[27:57] | – Why not? – He doesn’t understand them. He can’t. | – 为什么不能? – 他对那些选择一无所知 当然无法参透 |
[28:01] | To him, they are variables in an equation. | 对他来说 那些选择就象是方程式里的变数 |
[28:04] | One at a time, each variable must be solved, then countered. | 必须将它们一一解开 再对立平衡 … |
[28:08] | That’s his purpose. To balance the equation. | 这就是他的目的 令方程式平衡起来 |
[28:12] | What’s your purpose? | 那你的目的呢? |
[28:14] | To unbalance it. | 令方程式不平衡 |
[28:17] | Why? What do you want? | 为什么? 你这样做的目的是什么? |
[28:19] | I want the same thing you want, Neo. | 目的跟你一样 尼欧 |
[28:23] | And I’m willing to go as far as you are to get it. | 为了达成目的我将和你并肩作战 |
[28:26] | The end of the war. | 结束母体和真实世界之战 |
[28:29] | Is it going to end? | 这场战争会结束吗? |
[28:32] | One way or another. | 总会结束的 |
[28:34] | Can Zion be saved? | 能够保住锡安吗? |
[28:38] | I’m sorry, I don’t have the answer to that question, but…. | 不好意思 这个问题我也说不准 |
[28:44] | If there is an answer, there’s only one place you’re going to find it. | 如果要找答案的话…只有一个地方可以找到 |
[28:49] | – Where? – You know where. | – 什么地方? – 你知道在什么地方 |
[28:53] | And if you can’t find the answer… | 不过如果你找不到答案… |
[28:57] | …then I’m afraid there may be no tomorrow for any of us. | 那全人类都将失去明天 |
[29:02] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[29:09] | Everything that has a beginning… | 万物只要有开始… |
[29:12] | …has an end. | …就必有结束 |
[29:15] | I see the end coming. | 我看到末日来临 |
[29:18] | I see the darkness spreading. | 世界一片黑暗 |
[29:21] | I see death. | 万物被灭绝 |
[29:23] | And you are all that stands in his way. | 而你就是能阻挡他的人 |
[29:27] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[29:29] | Very soon, he is going to have the power to destroy this world. | 不用多久 “他”就会拥有摧毁这个世界的力量 |
[29:34] | But I believe he won’t stop there. He can’t. | “他”不止会摧毁人类世界… |
[29:37] | He won’t stop until there’s nothing left at all. | …还会摧毁所有的一切 |
[29:40] | What is he? | 那个”他”是谁? |
[29:42] | He is you. Your opposite, your negative. | “他”就是你 你自己的对立面、负面 |
[29:46] | The result of the equation trying to balance itself out. | 这就是方程式为求平衡的结果 |
[29:50] | – And if I can’t stop him? – One way or another, Neo… | – 万一我不能阻止他呢? – 尼欧 无论怎样… |
[29:55] | …this war is going to end. | …这场战争会结束的 |
[29:58] | Tonight, the future of both worlds will be in your hands… …or in his. | 今晚 母体和真实世界的命运 就取决于你们谁胜谁负了 |
[30:22] | How are you feeling? Are you all right? | 感觉怎么样? 还好吧 |
[30:31] | I need time. | 我需要一点时间 |
[30:38] | – That figures. – Captain Roland. | – 可以理解 – 罗伦舰长 |
[30:42] | – What’s up, Maggie? – Bane is. He’s conscious. | – 什么事? 美琪 – 班尼他醒了 |
[30:45] | Good. Maybe he’s got some answers. | 好啊 他可能会帮我们解开一些谜团 |
[30:54] | I love that smell. | 味道真好 |
[30:57] | I sure am going to miss it. | 这种味道我无法忘记 |
[31:02] | – Oracle. – I know. I know. | – 先知 – 我知道 |
[31:07] | Sati, honey. | 莎蒂 小宝贝… |
[31:10] | – Take a few cookies and go with Seraph. – Can I come back? I would like to come back. | – 拿些饼干 和守护天使走吧 – 我可以回来吗? 我很想回来 |
[31:16] | – I would like that too. – Then I’ll see you tomorrow. | – 当然可以回来 – 那我们明天见 |
[31:22] | I hope so, hon, I hope so. | 希望明天仍能相见吧 小宝贝 |
[31:46] | I’m scared, Seraph. | 守护天使 我很害怕 |
[31:50] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[32:35] | He’s following us. | 他正跟随着我们 |
[32:42] | Well, well, it’s been a long time. | 噢 好久不见了 |
[32:47] | – I remember chasing you was like chasing a ghost. – I have beaten you before. | – 印象中 你行动迅速 很难追踪 – 我打败过你 |
[32:53] | Yes, true, but as you can see, things are a little different now. | 是啊 不过你也明白 现在的情况已有所不同 |
[32:59] | And you must be the last exile. | 你一定是最后一个流亡者 |
[33:03] | – The Oracle told me about you. – Really? | – 先知跟我说过你 – 真的吗? |
[33:07] | – What did she say about me? – That you were a bad man. | – 她说我怎样? – 她说你是个坏蛋 |
[33:11] | Oh, I’m not so bad, once you get to know me. | 噢 其实我也不是那么坏 只是你不了解我而已 |
[33:44] | The great and powerful Oracle, we meet at last. | 聪明绝顶、料事如神的先知 我们终于见面了 |
[33:52] | I suppose you’ve been expecting me, right? | 你一直在等我来吧 |
[33:56] | The all- knowing Oracle is never surprised. How can she be? She knows everything. | 没有事能令洞悉一切的先知大惊小怪 因为她无所不知 |
[34:03] | But if that’s true, then why is she here if she knew I was coming? | 可是如果她无所不知 那她为何还留在这里? |
[34:07] | Why wouldn’t she leave? | 那她为何不离开? |
[34:14] | Maybe you knew I would do that, maybe you didn’t. | 可能你早知道我会这样做 但也可能不知道 |
[34:17] | If you did, that means you baked those cookies and set that plate there… | 如果你早知道的话 那表示你是故意烤那些饼干… |
[34:21] | …deliberately, purposefully… | …再放在那个盘里来让我摔碎 |
[34:23] | …which means that you’re sitting there also deliberately, purposefully. | 而你现在也是故意坐在这里 等我把你干掉 |
[34:28] | What did you do with Sati? | 你对莎蒂做了些什么? |
[34:30] | “Cookies need love like everything does.” | 饼干跟其他东西一样 需要爱 |
[34:37] | You are a bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[34:39] | You would know, Mom. | 就让妈妈你见识一下我这混蛋吧 |
[34:45] | Do what you’re here to do. | 尽管动手吧 |
[34:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 好啊 |
[35:35] | I really wish I could help, but I just…. I don’t remember any of it. | 我真的很想解开大家的疑惑 只是… 我什么也不记得了 |
[35:41] | What about the cuts on your arms? Those cuts are more than one day old. | 你手臂上的那些伤痕 是怎么回事? 以前就见到过那些伤痕 |
[35:46] | Yeah, definitely. | 是的 的确如此 |
[35:48] | You’re right about that, sir. | 舰长 你说得对 |
[35:51] | They look like they might be self- inflicted. | 这些伤痕象是自己弄伤的 |
[35:55] | But why would I do something like that to myself? | 可是我为什么要伤害自己呢? |
[36:00] | Unless, of course, I wasn’t myself. | 除非我被别人附体了 |
[36:04] | But if I’m not me, then who am l? | 如果我被别人附体 那个人又是谁呢? |
[36:14] | – Has this man been tested for VDTs? – Yes, sir. It was negative. | – 为他做过精神状态检查吗? – 做过了 没有问题 |
[36:19] | But he is showing a lot of unusual neural activity. | 但是他的脑电波活动很不正常 |
[36:22] | Some cross- synaptic firing, as well as signs of recent trauma… | 脑兴奋细胞交叉相连 最近还发现有创伤痕迹… |
[36:26] | …with fresh fibrotic scarring throughout the cortex. | 以及整个脑皮层的纤维磨损 |
[36:30] | I want the truth. I don’t care what it takes. Make him remember. | 我想知道真相 无论如何都要让他恢复记忆 |
[36:56] | Sir, we found her. | 舰长 找到了! |
[36:58] | – The Logos? – Yes, sir. – About time we had some goddamn good news. | – 找到罗格斯号? – 是的 舰长 – 是该有些好消息了 |
[37:31] | Are the thermals picking up any signs of life? | 热量探测器有没有检测到生命迹象? |
[37:35] | No, sir. Nothing yet. | 没有 舰长. 什么也没发现 |
[37:37] | – What about the ship? – Holographic says the hull’s still intact. | – 我们的战舰怎么样? – 全像探测仪显示舰身完好无损 |
[37:41] | – Drop down and keep a man in the turret. – Yes, sir. | – 就在这降落吧 派一个人留守舰尾炮塔 – 好的 舰长 |
[37:54] | Get a full diagnostic on that ship as fast as humanly possible. | 尽快全面地检查那艘战舰是否损坏 |
[38:16] | Careful, sir. | 舰长 要保持警惕 |
[38:18] | The squids are sneaky bastards. It could be a trap. | 那些混蛋乌贼常常神出鬼没的 这里面可能有陷阱 |
[38:47] | What was that? | 那是什么声音? |
[38:51] | You can put that shit away, boys. All she needs is a jump. | 大伙不用检查了 这艘战舰只是没有能源而已 |
[38:56] | – Niobe. – Morpheus. | – 奈奥比 – 莫费思 |
[39:03] | – Are you all right? – Yes, I’m fine. | – 你还好吧? – 我很好 |
[39:06] | We didn’t know what happened after…. | 自从…我们就豪无头绪 |
[39:10] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | – 对不起 – 没关系 |
[39:13] | I’m happy to see you too. | 我也很高兴能重逢 |
[39:16] | – Did you get Neo out? – Yes. | – 你们救出尼欧了吗? – 救出了 |
[39:19] | – How did you know about that? – The Oracle. | – 你是怎么知道的? – 先知说的 |
[39:21] | – You saw her? – Just before the sentinels found us. | – 你见过她? – 就在那些乌贼发现我们之前 |
[39:25] | – What did she tell you? – The same thing she always does. | – 她跟你说了什么? – 都是那些她经常挂在嘴边的话 |
[39:29] | Exactly what I needed to hear. | 但那些话却是我必须知道的 |
[39:33] | In 12 hours, the machines will breach the dock walls. | 最多十二个小时 乌贼军团就会突破城墙 |
[39:37] | Every simulation we’ve run, we’ve seen that once the machines are inside the city… | 从做过的各种模拟测试来看 一旦乌贼军团攻进城内… |
[39:42] | …the odds of our survival decrease dramatically. | …我们生存的机会就很渺茫 |
[39:44] | Thus, our primary objective must be… | 因此我们的首要任务就是… |
[39:47] | …to destroy or disable the diggers inside the dock. | …一有钻头钻进外墙 马上将它摧毁或者废掉 |
[39:50] | If we can do that, perhaps we can prevent them from ever reaching the city. | 这样做也许就能永远将它们挡在城墙之外 |
[39:55] | If not, the only place we will be able to mount a defense… | 如果它们攻了进来… |
[39:57] | …will be at the entrance of the temple. | 能够作坚固防御的地方就只有神殿入口 |
[40:00] | It is small and will force them into a bottleneck… | 由于入口狭窄 那些乌贼无法进来… |
[40:03] | …allowing us to concentrate the remainder of our defense. | 这样我们就能将剩余的防守力量 集中起来 共同迎敌 |
[40:06] | We understand that you’ve requested additional volunteers. | 听说你要征召更多的志愿兵 |
[40:10] | That is correct. | 对 |
[40:11] | Precisely what size force are you planning to commit to the primary dock objective? | 你打算派多少兵力驻守战舰港口这个重要据点? |
[40:15] | Right now, the entire APU Corps and half the infantry. | 精确数量 目前我打算用整个装甲部队和半个步兵团 |
[40:19] | – Half the infantry? – lf it were up to me, councillor… | – 半个步兵团? – 议员 如果由我作主的话… |
[40:23] | …I’d take every man, woman and child, put a gun in their hand… | 我会号召所有的男人 女人和小孩… |
[40:26] | …and march them into that dock. | 把他们武装起来 一起在战舰港口迎击敌人 |
[40:29] | Perhaps it is best that it is not up to you. | 看来不能由你作主 |
[40:31] | Time will tell, councillor. | 事态的发展将证明我是对的 |
[40:34] | Commander, just one more question. | 指挥官 最后一个问题 |
[40:36] | Has there been word from the Nebuchadnezzar? | 尼布加尼撒号有过消息吗? |
[40:39] | None, and at this point there’s no reason to expect there will be. | 没有 目前也不能期待它会有任何消息 |
[40:42] | Perhaps. | 可能你说得对 |
[40:44] | But we can hope. | 但我们仍然希望会有消息 |
[40:46] | I’m afraid hope is an indulgence I don’t have time for. | 我从来不依靠希望这个东西 只从实际出发 |
[41:01] | – Zee, what are you doing? – Making shells. | – 姬儿 你在干什么? – 做炮弹 |
[41:05] | They’re evacuating our level. We have to go. | 他们正在疏散我们这一层 我们得走了 |
[41:08] | – I’m not going with you. – What? | – 我不跟你走 – 什么? |
[41:10] | They’ve called for volunteers to hold the dock. | 他们征召志愿者留守战舰港口 |
[41:17] | Kids, you stay here. | 你们两个 呆在这里 |
[41:20] | I know how you feel, but you can’t do this. | 姬儿 我知道你怎么想 但你不能这样做 |
[41:24] | – I have to. – Why? | – 我必须这样做 – 为什么? |
[41:26] | Because I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[41:29] | I love him the same as he loves me. | 我爱他 他也同样爱着我 |
[41:31] | And if I were out there and he were here, I know what he’d do. | 就算我跟他处境互调 他也会这样做的 |
[41:35] | But you’re gonna get yourself killed. It’s crazy, Zee. | 但你这是去送死 姬儿 你这样做并不理智 |
[41:40] | Maybe it is. But ask yourself, if it were Dozer… | 可能是吧 但你扪心自问 如果换了是道瑟… |
[41:45] | …and you knew the only chance you had to see him was to hold the dock… | …而你跟他重逢的唯一机会是 参军驻守战舰港口 |
[41:49] | …what would you do? | 你会怎么做? |
[41:56] | Make shells. | 做炮弹吧 |
[42:09] | What the shit is going on over here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[42:12] | An accident, sir. I didn’t see- – | 一个小意外 长官 刚才没看路 |
[42:15] | – I’m sorry. – Who the hell are you? | – 真不好意思 – 你是谁? |
[42:18] | A unit volunteer, sir. | 我是志愿军 |
[42:21] | What’s a pod- born pencil- neck like you doing volunteering for my Corps? | 象你这种瘦弱的人 也想到我的部队当志愿兵? |
[42:25] | I want to do my part, sir. We gotta hold the dock. | 我只想出一份力 长官 我们得保卫战舰港口 |
[42:30] | – How old are you, kid? – Eighteen. Should have said 16, I might have believed that. | – 你这小子多大了? – 十八岁 你应说十六岁 我才会相信 |
[42:36] | – Okay, I’m 16. – Minimum age for the Corps is 18. | – 好吧 我十六岁 – 够十八岁的人才能参加部队 |
[42:39] | Sixteen’s too young. | 十六岁不够格 |
[42:41] | The machines don’t care how old I am. They’ll kill me just the same. | 那些乌贼军团可不管我多少岁 它们杀戮起来毫不留情 |
[42:46] | Ain’t that the goddamn truth. | 这个倒也是 |
[42:49] | Give me a chance, sir. I won’t let you down. | 让我参军吧 我不会让你失望的 |
[42:53] | You do, and you’ll find me and the machines have got something in common. | 你要是让我失望 我会象乌贼一样教训你 |
[43:11] | Okay, charge the igniter. | 好了 给点火器充电吧 |
[43:20] | She lives again. | 战舰又可以操作了 |
[43:21] | You want to reload the operations software, Sparky? | 你们需要跟我们联线 重装操作软件吗? |
[43:25] | Yeah. Could you clean the windshield while you’re at it? | 好啊 太感谢了! 顺便把舰窗也擦干净吧 |
[43:33] | Uplinks in place. I’m bringing her back online. | 已联线 我正在命令它 再次跟其他战舰联机 |
[43:36] | Looking good, except…. | 一切正常 不过… |
[43:41] | Something’s wrong with the Matrix feed. | …母体传来的东西有些不对劲 |
[43:43] | No, there’s not. You’re looking at what we’re looking at. | 并没有什么不妥 你看到的跟我们一样 |
[43:46] | – What’s going on in there? – Whatever it is, it can’t be good. | – 这到底是怎么啦? – 是有些不对劲 |
[43:51] | The machines have taken Junction 21. | 乌贼军团已占领二十一号交汇处 |
[43:54] | The way I see it, if we drop down from broadcast here… | 我们到 153 号高速线寻找突破口… |
[43:57] | …intersect 153, we might surprise them. | …并且发动突袭 会让它们大吃一惊的 |
[44:00] | We’ll go first, hammer as deep as we can, then blow our EMP. | 我们先冲下去全力杀敌 再使用电磁脉冲武器 |
[44:04] | Hopefully we can punch a hole big enough for you to get through. | 希望能够打开一个缺口 你们就可以穿过去 |
[44:09] | It ain’t pretty, but the way I see it, it’s the only way back. | 虽然不是妙计 但这是唯一的办法 |
[44:15] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[44:17] | There’s another way. A support line. | 还有其他的办法 看看这条援助线 |
[44:20] | It drops down right here, 1000 meters short of 21. | 它延伸到这里 离二十一号区有一千米 |
[44:24] | If we’re lucky, we may be able to slip down without them ever knowing. | 幸运的话 我们可以悄悄飞进去 |
[44:28] | That’s a mechanical line. It’s impossible. | 这个不可能 那是机械运输线 |
[44:31] | – No one can pilot a mechanical. – I can. | – 在里面无法飞行 – 我可以 |
[44:33] | – Bullshit. – I’ve done it. | – 胡扯 – 我曾在里面飞行过 |
[44:35] | – That was a long time ago, Niobe. – I said I can do it. | – 奈奥比 那是很久前的事了 – 我说到做到 |
[44:39] | So what? You’ll be the only one that can. There’s no way we can follow you. | 那又怎样? 就算你能做到 也只是你一个人能够做到 我们可不行 |
[44:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[44:49] | I know time is always against us. I’m sorry that I took so long. | 时间不多了 本来我不该这么久才出来 |
[44:54] | – But I wanted to be sure. – Sure of what? | – 只是我想弄清楚 – 弄清楚什么? |
[44:57] | – I know what I have to do. – What? | – 我知道我该做些什么了 – 什么? |
[45:00] | There’s no easy way to say this, so I’ll just say it. | 很难解释 我还是直言好了 |
[45:03] | – I have to take one of the ships. – What? | – 我要用到一艘战舰 – 什么? |
[45:06] | To go where? | 要去哪里? |
[45:09] | To the machine city. | 去机器城 |
[45:14] | I know it’s difficult to understand. | 这有点令人费解 |
[45:17] | No, it’s not. You’re out of your goddamn mind. | 并不令人费解 只是你头脑发昏 |
[45:20] | – I still have to go. – In 100 years, | – 我仍然得去那里 – 你去不了的 近一百年来… |
[45:23] | no ship has been within 100 kilometers of it. | 没有战舰可以靠近它一百公里范围内 |
[45:25] | – You’ll never make it. – I have to try. | – 你进不去的 – 我必须试一试 |
[45:28] | – ls this what the Oracle has told you? – No. | – 先知叫你这样做的吗? – 不是 |
[45:31] | This is asinine. If you want to kill yourself, do it… | 这样做很莽撞 你想送死的话 那就去吧 |
[45:35] | …but do it without wasting our ships. | 不过不能动用我们的战舰 |
[45:37] | – You have to believe me. I have to go. – Bullshit! | – 你得相信我 我必须去 – 胡扯! |
[45:40] | I am the captain of this ship. I say where it has to go! | 我是舰长 战舰该怎么用 取决于我 |
[45:43] | And this ship will go to hell long before I let you take it anywhere. | 我宁愿战舰毁掉也不让你用它 |
[45:51] | – He can take mine. – You can’t do that. | – 他驾驶我的战舰好了 – 你不能这样做 |
[45:56] | Don’t try to tell me what I can or cannot do… | 你刚才的对话令人很反感… |
[45:59] | …with my ship after that little speech. | …我的战舰不用你来管 |
[46:01] | – But for chris sake, Niobe…- I’ll pilot this ship, he can take mine. | – 可也得考虑清楚啊 – 我来驾驶这艘战舰 他可以用我的战舰 |
[46:06] | If we leave inside the hour, we should reach Zion as the machines do. | 如果我们在一小时内出发 就能追上乌贼军团到达锡安 |
[46:11] | That’s as good a plan as any. | 这是最好的安排 |
[46:13] | It’s a waste. A goddamn waste. | 这是在牺牲战舰 |
[46:22] | Two ships, two directions. | 我和他走不同的方向 |
[46:25] | Sounds like providence, doesn’t it, Morpheus? | 莫费思 这象是天意吧? |
[46:29] | – You’ve never believed in the One. – I still don’t. | – 你可是从来不相信有救世主的 – 我仍然不信 |
[46:33] | Then why are you doing this? | 那你为何这样做 |
[46:36] | I believe in him. | 我相信他 |
[46:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:46] | – What’s that for? – To help you relax. | – 这注射剂有什么用处? – 它能让你放轻松 |
[46:50] | To make it easier for you to remember. | 有助你想起以前发生过的事 |
[46:53] | What if I don’t want to remember? | 要是我不想想起呢? |
[46:56] | Why would you want that? | 为什么你会不想想起? |
[46:58] | What if I blew that EMP? | 要是我使用了电磁脉冲武器… |
[47:02] | What if I did destroy those ships… | …毁掉那些战舰… |
[47:05] | …and I am responsible for the deaths of all those men? | …令其他同伴丧生 |
[47:11] | If I did that… | 如果我干了这些事 |
[47:15] | …it wouldn’t be very safe for me here, would it? | 我留在这里 会非常危险的 对吧? |
[47:28] | Of course, it might not be very safe for you either. | 当然 我俩中的你也会非常危险 |
[47:40] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[47:44] | Trinity… | 崔妮蒂 |
[47:47] | …there’s something I have to say. | 有些话我得向你说 |
[47:52] | Something you need to understand. | 有些事情你必须明白 |
[47:56] | I know I’m supposed to go. | 我知道我该走了 |
[47:59] | But beyond that… …I don’t know. I…. | 除此之外…我并不知道… |
[48:05] | I know. You don’t think you’re coming back. | 我知道 你以为你将无法回来 |
[48:11] | I knew it the moment you said you had to leave. I could see it in your face. | 当你说该走了的时候我就感受到了 你的神情也流露出这一点 |
[48:16] | Just like you knew the moment you looked at me that I was coming with you. | 正如你看到我时…就知道我会和你共赴患难 |
[48:23] | – I’m scared, Trin. – So am l. | – 我感到不安 崔妮蒂 – 我也是 |
[48:28] | It took me 10 minutes to buckle up one boot. | 不安到要花十分钟才能系好一只皮靴 |
[48:33] | But I’ll tell you something. | 我必须告诉你… |
[48:35] | Six hours ago, I told the Merovingian… | 六小时前 我跟梅罗纹奇说… |
[48:38] | …I was ready to give anything and everything for you. | …我愿意为你牺牲一切 |
[48:44] | Do you know what’s changed in the last six hours? | 你知道这六小时里发生了什么变化吗? |
[48:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[48:48] | Nothing. | 我的心依然没变 |
[49:03] | – Finished loading ammunition? – Just about. | – 装好弹药了吗? – 快了 舰长 |
[49:06] | Let’s move it. We are out of time. | 启动吧 时间紧迫 |
[49:08] | You’re not leaving them anything? | 你不留些东西给他们吗? |
[49:11] | He said he didn’t need it. | 他说不需要 |
[49:16] | I ain’t saying goodbye. I’m saying good luck. | 我不说道别的话 只想祝你行动顺利 |
[49:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:27] | I can only hope you know what you’re doing. | 我只希望你能知道此次的任务 |
[49:30] | Me too. | 我也在提醒自己 |
[49:36] | It was an honor, sir. | 能担次大任是我的荣幸 |
[49:41] | No, the honor is still mine. | 能委以你大任才是我的荣幸 |
[49:58] | – We’re ready, sir. – About damn time. | – 一切就绪 舰长 – 出发吧 |
[50:02] | We’re already late, captain, so let’s hit it and hit it hard. | 我们出发得晚了 必须以最快速度前进 |
[50:09] | Bye, baby. Take good care of them. | 宝贝 再见了 好好照顾他们 |
[50:35] | Ready? | 好了吗? |
[50:45] | Engine’s still firing. | 引擎仍在点火 |
[50:47] | Must be a fuse. I’ll check it out. | 一定是保险丝问题 我去看看 |
[51:03] | – I should’ve known he’d send his bitch first. – Bane. | – 我早该料到他会叫他的女人先来 – 班尼! |
[51:07] | No one ever got away from me as many times as you did. | 还没有人能跟你一样 总能避过我的伤害 |
[51:11] | Every time, I thought it was the last. | 每次我想应该得手… |
[51:13] | Every time, I was sure we had you, but you’d slip through our fingers. | …肯定你逃不掉的时候 你总能幸免于难 |
[51:17] | I really can’t express just how aggravating that can be. | 真把我气炸了 |
[51:22] | What are you talking about? | 不明白你在说什么? |
[51:25] | I think I might enjoy killing you as much as killing him. | 杀掉你 跟杀掉他一样有快感 |
[51:46] | Neo, it’s Bane. He’s psychotic! | 尼欧 是班尼搞的鬼 他疯了 |
[51:49] | You’re gonna pay for that. | 你可是要付出代价的 |
[51:54] | – Twenty- seven kilometers to go. – We got an emergency. | – 还有二十七公里 – 舰长 情况很不妙 |
[51:57] | – What is it, AK? – It’s Maggie, sir. | – 什么事 AK? – 美琪出事了 |
[51:59] | – She’s dead, murdered. I think it was Bane. – Goddamn it. | – 她死了 是被杀的 班尼杀了她 – 妈的 |
[52:06] | I knew it. I knew he was out of his goddamn mind. | 我早就觉得他行为反常 |
[52:10] | He fired that EMP. | 他还动用了电磁脉冲武器 |
[52:13] | Goddamn it, I should have beaten it out of him. | 没能揍他一顿真是便宜了这小子 |
[52:16] | We searched the whole ship, captain. He ain’t here. | 舰长 我们搜过了整艘战舰… 没发现他的踪影 |
[52:20] | – I know where he is. – The Logos. | – 我知道他现在在哪 – 在罗格斯号上 |
[52:24] | – We gotta go back. – Too late. | – 我们得回去 – 来不及了 |
[52:26] | – What if they need our help? – It’s too dangerous. | – 也许他们需要我们的帮助 – 太危险了 |
[52:29] | – Why? – Because if he’s killed them… | – 为什么? – 如果班尼杀了尼欧他们 |
[52:32] | …he’ll control another EMP. | 他会动用另一个电磁脉冲武器 |
[52:34] | At this point, they’re on their own. Just like us. | 事到如今 只有靠他们自己了 跟我们一样 什么都得靠自己 |
[52:40] | Mr. Anderson. | 安德森先生… |
[52:43] | I see you are as predictable in this world as you are in the other. | …无论在真实世界还是母体世界 你都不怎么样 |
[52:47] | – What? – He’s out of his mind. | – 什么? – 他疯了 |
[52:48] | It might appear that way. But Mr. Anderson and I know… | 那是因为你很肤浅 安德森先生… |
[52:52] | …that appearances can be deceiving. | …和我都明白外表可以伪装 |
[52:55] | Confused, Mr. Anderson? It’ll all become clear in a moment. | 安德森先生 不清楚发生了什么事? 不用多久你就会明白 |
[52:59] | Thank you for bringing me the gun. You can set it down there. | 谢谢你拿枪给我 把它放下就行了 |
[53:02] | Don’t do it. | 别听他的 |
[53:04] | – Shoot. Shoot now. – Yes, shoot. Fry us. Burn us alive. | – 开枪吧 – 对 开枪啊 把我们一块烧死! |
[53:09] | Do it. If you don’t, he’ll kill us both. | 开枪吧! 如果你不开枪 他会杀了我们俩个 |
[53:13] | Look at him. He knows he should do it, but he won’t. | 瞧瞧他 知道该开枪 却下不了手 |
[53:17] | – He can’t. – Do it. | – 他做不到的 – 开枪吧 |
[53:28] | Back away from the gun and turn around. | 往后退 再转过身去 |
[53:38] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[53:53] | Somehow familiar, isn’t it? | 似曾相识 对吧 |
[53:56] | We’ve been here before, you and l, remember? | 以前也曾这样过 你和我 记得吗? |
[54:01] | I do. I think of nothing else. | 我印象深刻 脑里浮现的全是当时的情景 |
[54:09] | – Who are you? – Still don’t recognize me? | – 你是谁? – 仍然不认得我? |
[54:13] | I admit, it is difficult to even think encased in this rotting piece of meat. | 也难怪 你藏身于这个臭皮囊中… |
[54:18] | The stink of it filling every breath, a suffocating cloud you can’t escape. | …吸着臭气 活在受污染的环境中 当然脑筋转不快 |
[54:26] | Disgusting. | 真是讨厌 |
[54:28] | Look at how pathetically fragile it is. Nothing this weak is meant to survive. | 人类的躯体就是这么脆弱 真可悲 这么脆弱的物种应该被灭绝 |
[54:39] | – What do you want? – I want what you want. | – 你有什么目的? – 我的目的跟你一样 |
[54:46] | Yes. That’s it, Mr. Anderson. | 对了… 这就对了 安德森先生 |
[54:50] | Look past the flesh. | 透过你那双无精打采的肉眼看事物时… |
[54:53] | Look through the soft gelatin of these dull cow eyes and see your enemy. | …要不被事物的形体迷惑 这样才能真正认识敌人 |
[54:59] | – No. – Oh, yes, Mr. Anderson. | – 不可能的 – 你看得没错 安德森先生 |
[55:03] | – lt can’t be. – There’s nowhere I can’t go. | – 不可能的 – 我想去哪就能到哪 |
[55:06] | There is nowhere I won’t find you. | 想抓你就能抓到你 |
[55:09] | – It’s impossible. – Not impossible. | – 这是不可能的 – 我无所不能 |
[55:14] | Inevitable. | 这是必然的结果 |
[55:17] | Goodbye, Mr. Anderson. | 再见了 安德森先生 |
[55:19] | This is it. It’s gotta be. | 这个就是了 没错的 |
[56:07] | Oh, no. | 糟糕! |
[56:26] | I wish you could see yourself, Mr. Anderson. | 但愿你还看得见吧 安德森先生 |
[56:33] | Blind messiah. | 盲眼救世主 |
[56:41] | You’re a symbol for all of your kind, Mr. Anderson. | 你就是人类的象征 安德森先生 |
[56:47] | Helpless. | 孤立无助 |
[56:52] | Pathetic. | 悲惨可悯 |
[56:57] | Just waiting to be put out of your misery. | 期待着得到解脱 |
[57:06] | I can see you. | 我看得到你 |
[57:17] | It’s not over, Mr. Anderson. It’s not over. | 不会就此了结的 安德森先生 不会就此了结的 |
[57:35] | – Trinity! – Neo. | – 崔妮蒂! – 尼欧 |
[57:40] | Neo. | 尼欧 |
[57:44] | Oh, no. Your eyes. | 噢 不 你的眼睛 |
[57:48] | I’ll be okay. | 我能适应的 |
[57:51] | It’s all right, Trin. | 没事的 崔妮蒂 |
[57:55] | But I think you’re gonna have to drive. | 只是以后得靠你驾驶战舰了 |
[58:05] | Seismic’s projecting 22 minutes to breach. | 地震仪测出乌贼军团 需要二十二分钟才能钻破城墙 |
[58:08] | They can’t know we don’t have an EMP. They’ll have to attack in waves. | 它们不知道我们没有电磁脉冲武器 所以它们会分批进攻 |
[58:13] | Concentrate our offense on the diggers. Order the APUs into position. | 我们集中兵力毁掉它们的钻头 命令装甲部队进入战斗位置 |
[58:17] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[58:48] | Come on, move. | 快点搬 |
[59:23] | All right! | 好了 |
[59:25] | This is it. | 终于到了最后的关头 |
[59:27] | Now, you all know me, so I’ll just say this as simple as I can. | 你们都知道我性格直率…这一次我也是长话短说 |
[59:33] | If it’s our time to die, it’s our time. | 如果我们应该阵亡 那也没有什么 |
[59:37] | All I ask is, if we have to give these bastards our lives… | 但我要你们做到的是 如果必须死在敌人手上… |
[59:42] | …we give them hell before we do! Yeah! | …那就跟敌人同归于尽吧 |
[1:00:02] | – You scared, Charra? – Shit, yeah. | – 查拉 你怕吗? – 那还用说 |
[1:00:06] | But I’ll make you a deal. | 不过我们可以合作 |
[1:00:08] | You keep loading, I keep shooting. | 你装弹药 我射击 |
[1:00:13] | Deal. | 就这么定了 |
[1:00:25] | – Holy Christ, would you look at that. – Quiet. | – 噢 你们看到了吗? – 镇静点 |
[1:00:28] | – How far to the opening? – 1.4 kilometers. | – 距离出口还有多远? – 1.4 公里 |
[1:00:31] | – We’re still generating too hot a field. – Ghost, kill all auxiliary systems. | – 我们的能源消耗太快了 – 高斯 停用所有的辅助系统 |
[1:00:36] | – Give me full manual. Drop down four pads. – lt’ll bottom out. | – 将四个推进器关掉 全部手动操作 – 这样战舰会飞不起的! |
[1:00:50] | – Easy, baby. – Seven hundred meters. | – 慢慢下降吧 – 七百米 |
[1:00:56] | If we can just get close enough…. | 希望能接近出口吧 |
[1:01:03] | Six hundred meters. | 六百米 |
[1:01:05] | There. | 快到了 |
[1:01:15] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[1:01:18] | – Jig’s up, here they come. – Give me full power. | – 这下麻烦了 它们来了 – 开足马力 启用所有系统! |
[1:01:22] | Man the gun turrets, every goddamn one of them. Go! | 准备开炮射击! |
[1:01:24] | Ghost, you’re the best gunner, go with them. Morpheus, take his place. | 走吧! 高斯 你是神炮手 跟他们去吧 由莫费思来驾驶战舰 |
[1:01:45] | I’m coming, baby. | 宝贝 我来啦 |
[1:01:56] | Here they come. | 它们来了 |
[1:02:03] | – Slow down, this ain’t the Logos. – Hang on to your lunch, Roland, here we go. | – 开慢点 这可不是罗格斯号! – 可别把你的午饭吐出来了 现在才开始来真的 |
[1:02:16] | Holy Christ, I didn’t know this ship could do that. | 哇 原来战舰还可以这样驾驶 |
[1:03:11] | Breach! The dock is breached! | 战舰港口的外墙被钻破了! |
[1:03:33] | Knuckle up! | 准备迎战! |
[1:03:48] | For Zion! | 保卫锡安! |
[1:05:58] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:06:05] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧! |
[1:06:11] | Knuckle up! | 狠狠的打! |
[1:06:29] | Reload! | 装弹! |
[1:06:32] | Reload nine! | 给九号装弹! |
[1:06:41] | Go, go! Move, move! | 走吧! 快点! |
[1:06:54] | Watch your left! | 提防左边! |
[1:06:57] | Don’t let them through! | 别让它们过去! |
[1:07:02] | Zuka! | 朱卡! |
[1:07:41] | Oh, my God. | 太吓人了 |
[1:07:56] | Where the hell’s my infantry? I want that goddamn machine taken down! | 步兵哪去了? 快把乌贼干掉! |
[1:08:33] | Dig this! | 给你享用的 |
[1:08:39] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕! |
[1:09:01] | – Bogey two at the breach point! – Goddamn it! | – 又来了很多乌贼 – 妈的 |
[1:09:30] | Shit, she’s got a fat ass. | 战舰尾部遭到攻击 |
[1:09:41] | – Keep them off me! – Christ, there’s a shitstorm of them. | – 把这些乌贼赶走 – 妈的 这么多乌贼 |
[1:10:16] | – You see that? – They’re after the radio. Stop them! | – 舰长 看到了吗? – 它们想破坏无线电 必须阻止它们 |
[1:10:27] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[1:10:53] | Yeah. | 好极了 |
[1:11:06] | Grab my belt. | 抓住我的皮带 |
[1:11:18] | Just give me one clean shot. | 我要消灭你们 |
[1:11:27] | Damn it! | 可恶! |
[1:11:51] | Charra! | 查拉! |
[1:11:58] | – I got incoming! – We got a dock full of incoming! | – 洛克指挥官 有物体侵入! – 很多地方都被突破了 |
[1:12:00] | – Yes, sir. But this is different, sir. – What? | – 但这次有所不同 – 什么? |
[1:12:03] | I think it’s one of ours, sir. | 应该是自己人 |
[1:12:05] | – That’s impossible. – Holographics are trying to confirm. | – 不可能 – 全像探测仪正在确认 |
[1:12:08] | – Contact them. I want access codes. – We’re trying, sir. There’s no response. | – 跟他们联系 核对密码 – 正在尝试 但没有回应 |
[1:12:14] | It’s a trick. That’s not one of ours, it can’t be. | 这是诡计而已 不可能是自己人 |
[1:12:17] | That’s a mechanical line. No one can pilot mechanical. | 那是机械运输线 在里面无法飞行 |
[1:12:31] | – Forward aft, 30 degrees at 80 percent. – Thirty degrees, 80. | – 战舰前后右转三十度 下倾八十度 – 右转三十度 下倾八十度 |
[1:12:37] | – Lower starboard 60 degrees, 20 percent. – Sixty degrees. | – 右下舷右转六十度 – 下倾二十度 六十度 |
[1:12:43] | – Shit! Come on, keep up! | – 妈的! 你得一直配合我! – 我尽量做到 |
[1:13:06] | Sir, holographic confirms. It’s the Hammer, sir. | 长官 全像探测仪确认无误 是沙漠号 长官 |
[1:13:09] | How can that be? | 怎么可能? |
[1:13:10] | It’s under attack, sustaining damage. | 它遭受重创 破烂不堪 |
[1:13:12] | At its present velocity, it’ll reach Gate Three in 12 minutes. | 不过以它目前的速度 它将在十二分钟后抵达三号门 |
[1:13:16] | Their EMP could take out every sentinel. | 指挥官 它的电磁脉冲武器 可以消灭附近所有的乌贼 |
[1:13:19] | It’d take out more than that. It’ll wipe out our defense system. | 不止这样 还可以瓦解我们整个防御系统 |
[1:13:23] | We blow an EMP inside, we lose the dock. | 如果我们使用电磁脉冲武器 战舰港口就会沦陷 |
[1:13:25] | Sir, we already lost the dock. | 长官 战舰港口已经沦陷了 |
[1:13:32] | Open the gate. | 打开三号门 |
[1:13:35] | Gate Three is not responding! We’ve taken critical damage, sir! | 三号门没有回应 它受到严重破坏 |
[1:13:39] | We’ve lost control! We can’t open it! | 所以无法遥控 也无法打开 |
[1:13:52] | There’s the exit. | 那里是出口 … |
[1:13:53] | On my mark, give me full power 90 degrees to lower- left starboard. | 我给指示时 就以全速前进 并将右舷左下部调低九十度 |
[1:13:57] | Full power… | 全速前进 |
[1:13:58] | …ninety degrees. | 九十度 |
[1:14:06] | Now! | 照做吧! |
[1:14:15] | Hold on, baby. | 宝贝 坚持下去! |
[1:14:22] | Goddamn, woman, you can drive. | 这女人驾驶战舰真有一手 |
[1:14:24] | We ain’t home yet. What about the gate? | 还没到家呢 大门打开了没有? |
[1:14:28] | Sentinels are inside the dock. | 乌贼已入侵战舰港口 |
[1:14:31] | Are we too late? | 我们不是来晚了吧? |
[1:15:02] | – How many APUs are operational? – Thirteen, sir. | – 还有多少装甲部队在战斗? – 十三个 |
[1:15:05] | Get me the one closest to Gate Three. | 联络最接近三号门的那部装甲 |
[1:15:35] | Reload! | 装弹! |
[1:15:37] | He’s pissing metal. | 炮弹用得真快 |
[1:15:42] | Go! | 走吧! |
[1:15:58] | Go! | 走吧! |
[1:16:21] | Heads up! They’re coming around! | 小心 乌贼冲过来了! |
[1:16:35] | Behind you! | 你后面有乌贼! |
[1:16:51] | It’s jammed! | 炮弹箱被卡住了! |
[1:16:58] | Forget it, kid! Get out of here! | 算啦! 赶快离开! |
[1:17:02] | Got it! | 炮弹箱行了! |
[1:17:32] | Captain Mifune. | 麦凡利上尉! |
[1:17:37] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:17:40] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:17:43] | They’re coming. The Hammer. | 汉漠号来了 |
[1:17:48] | What? | 什么? |
[1:17:50] | You have to open that gate. | 去把三号门打开 |
[1:17:54] | Cut the counterweights. | 要切断门链才行 |
[1:17:58] | You can do it. | 你做得到的 |
[1:18:00] | Hurry. There’s no time. | 快点 没时间了 |
[1:18:04] | Captain… …I didn’t finish the training program. | 上尉 我还没有完成训练 |
[1:18:11] | Neither did l. | 我也没有 |
[1:18:35] | – Lock that down! – Kill the feeder! | – 别用炮弹了 – 停止炮弹供应 |
[1:18:38] | We won’t make it. We gotta blow the EMP now. | 我们非得使用电磁脉冲武器不可了 |
[1:18:41] | Come on, someone, please. | 快点 里面的人快开门 |
[1:18:58] | Keep the weight forward. | 重心移向前 |
[1:19:03] | Light as a feather. | 轻巧无比 轻巧无比 |
[1:19:09] | Holographic reports Captain Mifune’s APU is up and moving to Gate Three. | 指挥官 全像探测仪显示 麦凡利上尉的装甲正向三号门走去 |
[1:19:19] | Don’t over- squeeze the trigger. | 不要太用力扣动扳机 |
[1:19:32] | Mifune’s APU just reached Gate Three. | 麦凡利上尉的装甲刚到达三号门 |
[1:19:34] | – How much time? – Two minutes to impact. | – 要多久才能切断门链? – 两分钟 |
[1:19:38] | – Captain Mifune, do you copy? – I think his radio is down, sir. | – 麦凡利上尉请回话? – 他的无线电坏了 |
[1:19:42] | Mifune… | 麦凡利… |
[1:19:43] | …this is Lock. | 我是洛克指挥官 |
[1:19:45] | I don’t know if you can hear me, but if you can… | 如果你听到我的话… |
[1:19:48] | …the Hammer’s two minutes away. | …汉漠号将在两分钟后到达 |
[1:19:51] | You’ve got two minutes, captain, to get that gate open. | 上尉 你须在两分钟内…把门打开 |
[1:19:57] | Link. | 林克! |
[1:19:59] | Get to the main deck! Charge the EMP! | 到主甲板去! 准备好电磁脉冲武器! |
[1:20:37] | Do it, kid. | 快切断门链 |
[1:20:43] | Neo. I believe. | 尼欧 你一定能成功 |
[1:20:55] | – Yes! – Can we make it? | – 太棒了 – 我们能成功吗? |
[1:20:59] | We ain’t come this far. | 我们不会白跑这么远的 |
[1:21:12] | Almost home, almost home. | 快到家了 快到家了 |
[1:21:34] | Burn it, Link! | 林克 开动电磁脉冲武器 |
[1:22:00] | – You did it. – No. | – 你成功了 – 不 |
[1:22:03] | We did it. | 是”我们”成功了 |
[1:22:06] | You’re a hell of a pilot. | 你是最棒的驾驶员 |
[1:22:10] | Some things in this world never change. | 这个世界有些事是永恒不变的 |
[1:22:14] | But some things do? | 但有些事会改变? |
[1:22:17] | Luckily… …some things do. | 还好 有些事会改变 |
[1:22:32] | Link! | 林克! |
[1:22:34] | – Zee? – Zee! – Link! | – 姬儿? – 林克? – 姬儿! |
[1:22:42] | I knew you’d come. I knew it. | 我早知道你会回来的 |
[1:22:46] | I made a promise. | 我答应过你的 |
[1:22:57] | You did wear it. | 你一直戴着这个 |
[1:23:00] | Are you kidding? I’m never gonna take it off. | 你在开玩笑吧? 我怎么会把它摘下来 |
[1:23:14] | Three captains, one ship. | 三位舰长使用一艘战舰 |
[1:23:15] | I’ll assume the other ships were lost under equally pointless circumstances. | 估计其他两艘战舰 已经毫无意义地灰飞烟灭了 |
[1:23:20] | Good to see you too, Jason. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:23:22] | The Council’s waiting to hear an explanation. | 议会正等着听你们的解释 |
[1:23:24] | Forgive me for not attending, but I have to try to salvage this debacle. | 原谅我无法陪同 我得去收拾这个烂摊子 |
[1:23:29] | Did I miss something? I thought we saved the dock. | 我没听错吧 指挥官? 要不是我们 这里已经沦陷了 |
[1:23:32] | That’s the problem with you people. | 正是你们干的好事 |
[1:23:34] | You can’t think but five minutes in front of you. | 你们做事毫无远见 |
[1:23:37] | That EMP knocked out almost every piece of hardware and every APU. | 你们使用电磁脉冲武器 把所有设备和装甲部队都给毁了 |
[1:23:41] | If I were the machines, I’d send every sentinel here now. | 我要是乌贼军团 会趁此良机立刻倾巢前来 |
[1:23:44] | Save the dock, captain? You handed it to them on a silver platter. | 你以为救了这里吗? 事实却是令这里岌岌可危 |
[1:23:53] | Come on, get it cut. | 加把劲 切断它 |
[1:23:57] | The bridge is clear. | 天桥已畅通 |
[1:24:01] | Do you hear that? | 你听到吗? |
[1:24:05] | Get that cable run! | 快把缆线修好 |
[1:24:06] | – I want the system back online! – It’s the dock. They’ve got incoming. | – 让系统恢复运作 – 指挥官 乌贼军团企图攻击战舰港口 |
[1:24:12] | Order everyone to fall back. | 命令全体撤退 |
[1:24:14] | Seal the shaft. Now. | 马上封掉所有垂直通道 |
[1:24:18] | Move it! | 快点 |
[1:24:23] | Oh, my God. | 太吓人了! |
[1:24:32] | – All clear. – Do it. | – 已全体撤退 – 行动吧! |
[1:24:35] | – Go! Come on! Run! – Go! | 快走 |
[1:24:53] | Your move. | 该你受苦了 |
[1:24:55] | So you gave them your ship? | 这样说 你把战舰给了他们 |
[1:24:58] | – That is correct, councillor, I did. – Knowing what he planned to do with it? | – 对 议员 – 当时你知道他要去干什么吗? |
[1:25:04] | The Oracle said nothing of this? | 先知没向你提过这事吗? |
[1:25:07] | She told me Neo would need my help, and I would choose to help him or not. | 先知说到了重要时刻 尼欧会需要我的帮助…而我得选择帮不帮他 |
[1:25:12] | But what hope can a single vessel have against their entire defense system? | 可是单靠一艘战舰去挑战整个机器世界 有获胜的希望吗? |
[1:25:16] | None. It’s completely impossible. But he wouldn’t listen. | 没有希望 简直是以卵击石 但尼欧不听我的忠告 |
[1:25:20] | He wouldn’t even take any ammunition. He was totally out of his goddamn mind. | 他甚至连弹药也不带 他疯掉了 |
[1:25:24] | No, he wasn’t. | 不是 他清醒得很 |
[1:25:29] | Neo is doing what he believes he must do. | 尼欧只是执行自己的使命 |
[1:25:33] | I don’t know if what he’s doing is right. I don’t know… | 我不知道他所做的是否正确… |
[1:25:37] | …if he’ll reach the machine city. | …是否能抵达机器城 |
[1:25:39] | And if he does, I don’t know what he can do to save us. | 就算他能到那里 也不知道他能做些什么来拯救我们 |
[1:25:43] | But I do know that as long as there is a single breath in his body… | 但我确信一点 就是如果他一息尚存… |
[1:25:50] | …he will not give up. | …他就会坚持到底 |
[1:25:53] | And neither can we. | 我们也应该坚持到底 |
[1:26:02] | Temperature’s dropping. | 温度在下降 |
[1:26:06] | Here we go. | 我们来了 |
[1:26:47] | We’re over the fields, aren’t we? | 下面就是能源供应场吧 |
[1:26:50] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[1:26:52] | I can feel them. | 我感受得到 |
[1:27:03] | Over there. | 那边 |
[1:27:05] | There’s our path. Can you see it? Three lines. | 看到吗? 我们的路就在那边 三条管线 |
[1:27:09] | Power lines. | 那是电缆 |
[1:27:11] | Follow them. | 沿着电缆走 |
[1:27:30] | What are they doing? | 它们在干什么? |
[1:27:33] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[1:27:35] | Lieutenant? | 副官! |
[1:27:52] | Goddamn it. | 妈的! |
[1:27:54] | What do we do now? | 我们该如何应变 指挥官? |
[1:28:00] | It is now a matter of time. | 迟早… |
[1:28:03] | The machines will breach the walls of this city. | …乌贼军团会钻破城墙 |
[1:28:07] | I recommend that the Council join the other non- military personnel inside the temple. | 建议全体议员跟老少妇孺一起 到神殿暂避 |
[1:28:12] | How long do we have? | 再过多久 城墙会被钻破? |
[1:28:14] | Two hours. Maybe less. | 最多两个小时 |
[1:28:18] | My men have fortified the entrance with enough artillery to make our last stand. | 我们的部队已在入口处做好准备 严阵以待 做最后的对决 |
[1:28:24] | Beyond that, there isn’t anything more I can do. | 保卫锡安 我能做的就是这些 |
[1:28:27] | Commander, do you think that we have any chance of surviving? | 指挥官 你认为我们能生还吗? |
[1:28:32] | If I were you, I wouldn’t ask me that question. | 如果我是议员您 就不会向我问这个问题 |
[1:28:36] | I would ask him. | 我会问他 |
[1:28:38] | – Why? – He’s the one who believes in miracles. | – 为什么? – 因为他相信有奇迹出现 |
[1:28:49] | There. Those mountains. | 留意那边的山脉 |
[1:28:52] | That’s it. | 就在那里 |
[1:28:58] | – Do you see what’s out there? – Yes. | – 你看到了吗? – 看到了 |
[1:29:00] | If you tell me we’ll make it, I’ll believe you. | 你说能穿越那里 我就会信心十足 |
[1:29:03] | We’ll make it. | 我们能穿越那里的 |
[1:29:07] | We have to. | 必须飞过去 |
[1:30:22] | Sentinels. | 乌贼! |
[1:30:35] | There’s too many! | 周围都是乌贼 太多了! |
[1:30:53] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了! |
[1:30:56] | – I need help here! – I can’t beat them. | – 尼欧 快点 我需要你的帮助! – 我打不过它们 |
[1:30:58] | – What do we do? – Go up, over them. | – 那我们怎么办? – 飞上去! 飞到它们上面 |
[1:31:01] | – What? – The sky! It’s the only way. | – 什么? – 往高处飞 这是唯一的办法 |
[1:31:06] | Then up we go. | 那我们就这么办吧 |
[1:31:42] | Beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[1:32:06] | Pump the igniter. The ship will start. | 要拉动点火器 战舰才能启动 |
[1:32:16] | Again. Slowly. | 再拉点火器! 慢点 |
[1:32:22] | Now! | 用力拉一下! |
[1:32:49] | Trin? | 崔妮? |
[1:32:53] | Trinity? | 崔妮蒂? |
[1:32:55] | Trinity? | 崔妮蒂? ! |
[1:32:58] | – I’m here. – Where? | – 我在这里 – 在哪? |
[1:33:01] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:33:12] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:33:15] | You said we would. | 你说过我们行的 |
[1:33:20] | It’s unbelievable, Trin. | 真难以置信 |
[1:33:23] | Light everywhere. | 漫地光芒 |
[1:33:25] | Like the whole thing was built of light. | 就象这一切是用光堆砌出来的一样 |
[1:33:28] | I wish you could see what I see. | 要是你能看到就好了 |
[1:33:32] | You’ve already shown me so much. | 你带我看过很多了 |
[1:33:37] | What is it, Trinity? What’s wrong? | 你说什么 崔妮蒂? 怎么了? |
[1:33:41] | I can’t go with you, Neo. | 我不能陪你前往了 尼欧 |
[1:33:45] | I’ve gone as far as I can. | 我只能陪你到这了 |
[1:33:48] | What? | 什么? |
[1:33:52] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:33:54] | Oh, no. No, no. | 哦 不、不、不…! |
[1:33:57] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:34:00] | It’s time. | 我该走了 |
[1:34:03] | I’ve done all that I could do. | 我已竭尽所能 |
[1:34:07] | Now you have to do the rest. | 接下来要看你自己了 |
[1:34:10] | You have to finish it. | 你必须完成使命 |
[1:34:12] | You have to save Zion. | 你必须拯救锡安 |
[1:34:15] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[1:34:17] | – Not without you. – Yes, you can. | – 没有了你 我办不到 – 不 你办得到的 |
[1:34:21] | You will. | 你能拯救锡安的 |
[1:34:23] | I believe it. I always have. | 我一直深信不疑 |
[1:34:29] | Trinity. | 崔妮蒂 |
[1:34:33] | Trinity, you can’t die. | 崔妮蒂 你不会死的 |
[1:34:39] | You can’t. | 你不会死的 |
[1:34:41] | You can’t. | 你不会死的 |
[1:34:43] | Yes, I can. | 不 我总有离开的时候 |
[1:34:48] | You brought me back once. | 你救过我一次 |
[1:34:53] | But not this time. | 但这次我真的要去了 |
[1:35:01] | Do you remember… | 还记得… |
[1:35:03] | …on that roof, after you caught me… | …你在屋顶接住我… |
[1:35:08] | …the last thing I said to you? | …我对你说的最后一句话吗? |
[1:35:13] | You said, “I’m sorry.” | 那时候你说:”对不起” |
[1:35:16] | I wish I hadn’t. | 要是没那样说就好了 |
[1:35:21] | That was my last thought. | 在那个时候、死亡逼近的时候 我最后想的其实是… |
[1:35:26] | I wished I had one more chance… | …多给我一个机会… |
[1:35:30] | …to say what really mattered. | …去诉说心里最想说的话 |
[1:35:35] | To say how much I loved you. | 向你倾诉我是多么爱你 |
[1:35:40] | How grateful I was for every moment I was with you. | 多么珍惜与你在一起的每一秒时光 |
[1:35:45] | But by the time I knew how to say what I wanted to, it was too late. | 可是到了我知道 该怎样表达心里话的时候…却已经来不及了 |
[1:35:56] | But you brought me back. | 是你把我救了回来 |
[1:36:03] | You gave me my wish. | 让我愿望成真 |
[1:36:08] | One more chance to say what I really wanted to say. | 能够有一个机会向你诉说心里话 |
[1:36:17] | Kiss me. | 吻吻我 |
[1:36:22] | Once more… | 再吻我一次 |
[1:36:25] | …kiss me. | 吻我吧 |
[1:36:54] | Get that ammunition where it belongs! You got one chance to get this right. | 装填好弹药! 再不装就没机会了 |
[1:36:58] | Get that damn thing mounted! | 把枪炮架好 |
[1:37:05] | – Hurry. – Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | – 快准备好 – 大伙做好准备! |
[1:37:22] | Neo… | 尼欧… |
[1:37:24] | …if you’re gonna do something, do it quick. | 如果你要做点什么 最好快点 |
[1:39:36] | I only ask to say what I’ve come to say. | 我只请求让我说 我该说的话 |
[1:39:38] | After that, do what you want, and I won’t try and stop you. | 说完之后 什么都行 我不会阻拦你 |
[1:39:46] | Speak. | 说! |
[1:39:48] | The program Smith has grown beyond your control. | “史密斯”这个程序已经失去控制 |
[1:39:51] | He will spread through this city as he spread through the Matrix. | 不用多久 他就能象包围母体一样 包围这个城市 |
[1:39:55] | You cannot stop him. | 你们无法阻止他 |
[1:39:58] | – But I can. – We don’t need you! | – 只有我才可以 – 我们不需要你的帮助 |
[1:40:02] | We need nothing! | 我们有能力解决任何事 |
[1:40:05] | If that’s true, then I’ve made a mistake, and you should kill me now. | 既然如此 那我弄错了 马上把我杀掉吧 |
[1:40:14] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[1:40:17] | Peace. | 和平 |
[1:40:44] | What are they doing? | 它们在干什么? |
[1:40:52] | What are you doing? | 你这是怎么了? ! |
[1:40:57] | Morpheus! | 莫费思! |
[1:41:23] | And if you fail? | 如果你失败呢? |
[1:41:28] | I won’t. | 一定会成功 |
[1:41:51] | Neo. | 尼欧 |
[1:41:53] | He fights for us. | 他为我们而战 |
[1:42:36] | Mr. Anderson, welcome back. | 安德森先生 欢迎回来 |
[1:42:39] | We missed you. | 我们想念你 |
[1:42:46] | You like what I’ve done with the place? | 我将这个地方弄成这样 喜欢吗? |
[1:42:49] | It ends tonight. | 今晚将分出胜负 |
[1:42:52] | I know it does. I’ve seen it. | 这我知道 我预见过了 |
[1:42:55] | That’s why the rest of me is just going to enjoy the show… | 所以我其他的变体都只会袖手旁观 |
[1:42:59] | …because we already know that I’m the one that beats you. | 我们知道你将败在我手下 |
[1:44:55] | Can you feel it, Mr. Anderson… | 感觉到了吗 安德森先生? |
[1:44:58] | …closing in on you? | 死神正向你逼近 |
[1:45:00] | Oh, I can. | 我就感觉得到 |
[1:45:04] | I really should thank you for it. After all, it was your life… | 我真的该感谢你 终究是你的生命… |
[1:45:08] | …that taught me the purpose of all life. | …让我明白了所有生命的意义 |
[1:45:12] | The purpose of life is to end. | 生命的意义就是结束 |
[1:48:51] | Why, Mr. Anderson? | 为什么 安德森先生? 为什么? |
[1:48:54] | Why, why, why? | 为什么? |
[1:48:58] | Why do you do it? | 你这是为什么? |
[1:49:00] | Why? Why get up? | 为什么? 为何要爬起来? |
[1:49:02] | Why keep fighting? | 为何永不放弃? |
[1:49:05] | Do you believe you’re fighting for something? For more than your survival? | 你相信自己的战斗有价值么? 甚至比你自身的生存更重要? |
[1:49:10] | Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? | 告诉我你为何而战? 你可曾想过吗? |
[1:49:17] | Is it freedom or truth? | 是为了自由还是真理? |
[1:49:19] | Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? | 为了和平还是为爱情? |
[1:49:22] | Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. | 通通都是虚幻错误的观念 |
[1:49:26] | Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect… | 这些都是人类智力低下的表现 拚命以此来… |
[1:49:29] | …trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose! | …掩饰人类的存在并非毫无意义 |
[1:49:34] | And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself… | 但全都象母体本身那样不真实 |
[1:49:38] | …although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. | 虽然只有人类才会 困惑于若有若无的感情因素 |
[1:49:46] | You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. | 但你应该能清楚地认识到眼前的一切 到了这个时候 你必须清醒! |
[1:49:51] | You can’t win. It’s pointless to keep fighting. | 你赢不了的 再打下去只是白白送死 |
[1:49:55] | Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why do you persist? | 为什么? 安德森先生 为什么? 为何你这么执着? |
[1:50:02] | Because I choose to. | 因为这是我的选择 |
[1:51:10] | This is my world! My world! | 这是我的世界! 在这里我唯我独尊! |
[1:51:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:51:39] | I’ve seen this. | 我预见过这个情景 |
[1:51:42] | This is it. This is the end. | 对 预见的结局就是这样 |
[1:51:47] | Yes. You were laying right there, just like that. | 没错 你就是那样躺在那里的 |
[1:51:51] | And l…. | 而我… |
[1:51:53] | I stand here, right here, and I’m supposed to say something. | 就站在这里 应该说了些什么 |
[1:51:59] | I say: | 我说… |
[1:52:01] | “Everything that has a beginning has an end, Neo.” | 万物只要有开始 就必有结束 |
[1:52:13] | What? What did I just say? | 什么? 我刚才说了什么? |
[1:52:22] | No, no. This isn’t right. This can’t be right. | 不可能 不是这样的 不应该这样的 |
[1:52:33] | Get away from me! | 滚开! |
[1:52:35] | What are you afraid of? | 你在惧怕什么? |
[1:52:37] | It’s a trick. | 这是圈套! |
[1:52:40] | You were right, Smith. | 你说得对 史密斯 |
[1:52:43] | You were always right. | 你总是对的 |
[1:52:48] | It was inevitable. | 这一切无可避免 |
[1:53:21] | Is it over? | 战斗结束了吗? |
[1:53:54] | Oh, no, no, no. | 噢 不可能 |
[1:53:56] | No, it’s not fair. | 这并不合理 |
[1:54:52] | It is done. | 任务完成了 |
[1:55:27] | It doesn’t make sense. | 令人摸不着头脑 |
[1:55:33] | He did it. | 他完成使命了 |
[1:55:36] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[1:55:38] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[1:55:41] | It’s over! He did it! He did it! | 他成功了! 他成功了! |
[1:55:44] | He did it! It’s over! | 他成功了! 战争结束了! |
[1:55:45] | It’s over! He did it! He did it! | 战争结束了! 他成功了! 他成功了! |
[1:55:48] | – What is it? What happened? – Sir, he did it, sir. Neo, he did it. | – 什么成功了? 发生什么了? – 先生… 他成功了! 尼欧成功了! |
[1:55:52] | – Did what? – He ended the war. | – 什么成功了? – 他终止了结争! |
[1:55:54] | The machines, they’re gone. | 乌贼军团走了! |
[1:55:56] | The war is over, sir. The war is over. | 战争结束了 |
[1:56:01] | Zion! Zion! | 锡安的人们! |
[1:56:03] | Zion, it’s over! | 锡安的人们! 战争结束了! |
[1:56:06] | It’s over! | 战争结束了! |
[1:56:08] | The war is over! | 战争结束了! |
[1:56:11] | The war is over! | 战争结束了! |
[1:56:35] | I have imagined this moment… | 我一直在期盼着… |
[1:56:38] | …for so long. | …这个时刻的到来 |
[1:56:44] | Is this real? | 我不是在做梦吧? |
[1:56:55] | Neo, wherever you are… | 尼欧 无论你身在何方… |
[1:56:59] | …thank you. | …我都感谢你 |
[1:57:45] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:58:08] | Well, now. Ain’t this a surprise. | 哟…真是巧遇 |
[1:58:12] | You played a very dangerous game. | 你之前的计划风险很大 |
[1:58:14] | Change always is. | 想改变总得冒风险 |
[1:58:16] | Just how long do you think this peace is going to last? | 现在的和平可以维持多久? |
[1:58:21] | As long as it can. | 但愿能长久吧 |
[1:58:27] | What about the others? | 怎样处理其他人? |
[1:58:31] | What others? | 其他什么人? |
[1:58:32] | The ones that want out. | 那些想要脱离母体的人 |
[1:58:35] | Obviously, they will be freed. | 不用说 我会释放他们 |
[1:58:38] | I have your word? | 看看你能否兑现承诺 |
[1:58:40] | What do you think I am? Human? | 你把我当成什么人了? 不守信的凡人? |
[1:58:57] | Oracle! | 先知! |
[1:59:06] | – We were afraid we might not find you. – Everything’s okay now. | – 我们还怕会找不到你 – 一切都安然无恙了 |
[1:59:11] | – Look, look. – Just look at that. | – 看! 看! – 看那里! |
[1:59:16] | Beautiful. | 美极了! |
[1:59:20] | – Did you do that? – For Neo. | – 你做的吗? – 献给尼欧 |
[1:59:25] | That’s nice. | 很不错啊! |
[1:59:28] | I know he’d love it. | 他一定会喜欢 |
[1:59:30] | Will we ever see him again? | 我们会再见到他吗? |
[1:59:32] | I suspect so. | 会吧 |
[1:59:35] | Someday. | 会有那么一天 |
[1:59:42] | Did you always know? | 你已经知道能再见到尼欧? |
[1:59:44] | Oh, no. No, I didn’t. | 不是 我并不知道 |
[1:59:48] | But I believed. | 不过我相信… |
[1:59:51] | I believed | 相信能跟他重逢 |