英文名称:The Matrix Reloaded
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[01:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[02:12] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[04:06] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[04:08] | – Sir, are you sure about this? – I told you, we’re going to be all right. | – 长官! 你确定这样行得通吗? – 我说过 不会有事的 |
[04:13] | I understand, sir. It’s just that I’m scoping some serious sentinel activity up here. | 我明白 只是我侦测到有大量乌贼在行动 |
[04:56] | – Link. – Yes, sir? | – 林克! – 是的! 长官! |
[04:59] | Given your situation, I can’t say I understand your reasons… | 就你的状况而言…我不太明白 |
[05:02] | …for volunteering to operate onboard my ship. | 你为何自愿成为我的队员 |
[05:05] | However, if you wish to continue to do so, I must ask you to do one thing. | 另外…你要是希望继续做下去 有件事我希望你能办到 |
[05:09] | What’s that, sir? | 什么事? 长官 |
[05:12] | To trust me. | 就是相信我 |
[05:13] | Yes, sir. I will, sir. | 是! 长官! 我会的! 长官! |
[05:17] | – I mean, I do, sir. – I hope so. | – 我是说我相信你! 长官! – 希望如此! |
[05:20] | Repatch the main AC to the hard drives and stand by to broadcast. | 那么把主电源都接上… 准备开始广播了 |
[05:24] | Yes, sir. | 好的! 长官! |
[05:34] | Still can’t sleep? | 还是睡不着? |
[05:38] | You wanna talk? | 要聊聊天吗? |
[05:42] | They’re just dreams. | 只不过是场梦罢了 |
[05:47] | If you’re afraid of something…. | 你是不是在害怕某些事情? |
[05:49] | I just wish…. I wish I knew what I’m supposed to do. | 我非常的希望…我只想知道该怎么做 |
[05:54] | That’s all. | 就这么简单! |
[05:57] | I just wish I knew. | 我真希望我能知道 |
[05:59] | She’s gonna call. Don’t worry. | 她会联络我们的 别担心! |
[06:03] | Here you are. | 嘿! 你们俩! |
[06:04] | – Are we ready to go? – We’re already late. | – 准备好了吗? – 我们已经迟到了 |
[06:08] | These geotherms confirm the last transmission of the Osiris. | 这些地热图确认了奥西里斯… 被毁前传出来的信号 |
[06:13] | The machines are digging. | 机器正在往下挖 |
[06:16] | They’re boring from the surface down to Zion. | 它们打算从地面挖到锡安 |
[06:19] | – Mother… – They’ll avoid the perimeter defense. | – 可恶! – 那就避开了我们的第一道防线! |
[06:22] | How fast are they moving? | 速度有多快? |
[06:23] | Control estimates their descent at 1 00 meters an hour. | 控制中心预计它们的时速是每小时一百米 该死的! |
[06:27] | – How deep are they? – Almost 2000 meters. | – 它们已经挖到多深了? – 两千米左右 |
[06:30] | – What about the scans from the Osiris? – They can’t be accurate. | – 奥西里斯传来的消息呢? – 未必准确吧! |
[06:33] | – They may be. – It’s not possible. | – 也许正确? – 不可能的! |
[06:35] | That’d mean there are a quarter- million sentinels. | 他们说有二十五万只乌贼? |
[06:38] | – That’s right. – That can’t be. | – 完全正确! – 不可能! |
[06:40] | Why not? | 为什么不可能? |
[06:41] | A sentinel for every man, woman and child in Zion. | 锡安内的每个男女老幼都由… 一只乌贼来对付 |
[06:46] | That sounds exactly like the thinking of a machine to me. | 这很符合电脑的逻辑! |
[06:50] | Morpheus, glad you could join us. | 莫费思! 很高兴你能参与 |
[06:53] | Niobe. | 奈奥比! |
[06:55] | My apologies to all. But as you are undoubtedly aware… | 对于我的迟到我向大家道歉 相信你也知道… |
[06:59] | …it’s become difficult to locate a secure broadcast position. | …最近是越来越难以找到 一个安全的广播地点了 |
[07:02] | – Squiddies got our best spots. – Lines are crawling with them. | – 乌贼占据了最好的广播点 – 主干线上爬满了这些家伙 |
[07:06] | And if Niobe’s right, in 72 hours there’s gonna be a quarter- million more. | 假如奈奥比没错的话 三天内将会有二十五万只乌贼在这儿 |
[07:10] | What are we gonna do? | 那现在我们该怎么办? |
[07:11] | We’re gonna do what Commander Lock ordered. | 我们将遵从洛克指挥官的命令 |
[07:14] | We’ll evacuate broadcast level and return to Zion. | 马上撤消广播然后返回锡安去 |
[07:17] | And does the commander have a plan for stopping 250,000 sentinels? | 那么指挥官是否有任何对付 这二十五万只乌贼的办法? |
[07:22] | A strategy is still being formulated. | 策略还在拟定中 |
[07:25] | I’m sure it is. | 我也是那么认为 |
[07:41] | What do you think we should do, Morpheus? | 那我们该怎么做…莫费思? |
[07:43] | – We should proceed as ordered… – What is it? | – 我们认为大家都应该听从命令 – 怎么了? |
[07:46] | – I don’t know. – …however, I must ask one of you for help. | – 我不知道 – 我需要一个人来帮忙 |
[07:50] | Some of you believe as I believe, some of you do not. Those of you that do… | 有些人跟我有同样的想法 但也有些人不相信 |
[07:56] | …know we are nearing the end of our struggle. | 但是赞同我的人应该知道 这场战争已经快到尾声了 |
[07:59] | The prophecy will be fulfilled soon. But before it can be… | 再过不久预言将会实现 但是在它还没实现前… |
[08:03] | …the Oracle must be consulted. | …我们必须去征询先知的意见 |
[08:14] | If we return and recharge now… | 假如我现在就回去补充装备的话 |
[08:17] | …we can be back in 36 hours, well before the machines reach this depth. | 我们能在三十六个小时内返回 在那些机器到达这里之前 |
[08:21] | Do you understand what you’re asking? | 你知不知道你在做什么? |
[08:23] | I am asking that one ship remain here in our place… | 我在要求一艘战舰留下来… |
[08:26] | …in case the Oracle should attempt to contact us. | 留下来等待先知和我们联络 |
[08:28] | Bullshit. You’re asking one of us to disobey a direct order. | 放屁! 你在要求我们违背上头的命令! |
[08:32] | That’s right, I am. But we well know that the reason most of us are here… | 是的! 没错! 但我们之所以能够在这里… |
[08:36] | …is because of our affinity for disobedience. | …就是因为我们都有叛逆精神 |
[08:39] | What happens when you get to Zion and the commander throws you in the stockade? | 那要是你回到锡安后 被关进小黑屋里去了怎么办? |
[08:44] | He won’t. | 不会有事的 |
[08:46] | Goddamn it, Morpheus, you ain’t never gonna change. | 该死的! 你这臭脾气还是一点都没变 |
[08:50] | Shit, I’ll do it just to see what Deadbolt does to you. | 那我留下! 看看她敢不敢动你 |
[08:53] | You got 36 hours. | 你有三十六小时的时间 |
[08:58] | I’m looking for Neo. | 我在找尼欧 |
[09:00] | – Never heard of him. – I have something for him. | – 没有听说过这个人 – 我有些东西要给他 |
[09:04] | A gift. | 一份礼物 |
[09:07] | You see, he set me free. | 因为…他让我自由了 |
[09:12] | Fine, whatever. Now piss off. | 好啦! 随便你! 滚吧! |
[09:15] | – Who was that? – How did you know someone was here? | – 谁来了? – 你怎么知道有人来了? |
[09:18] | He gave you this. | 他说给你这玩意儿 |
[09:25] | He said you set him free. | 他说是你让他得到了自由 |
[09:28] | Is everything all right, sir? | 长官! 有什么不对劲吗? |
[09:31] | The meeting is over. Retreat to your exits. | 会议结束了 赶快返回战舰去 |
[09:34] | – Agents are coming. – Agents? | – 特警来了 – 特警? |
[09:37] | Go. | 快走! |
[09:48] | Hiya, fellas. | 你们好吗? |
[09:49] | – It’s him. – The anomaly. | – 是他! – 那个异类! |
[09:50] | – Do we proceed? – Yes. | – 要上吗? – 那当然! |
[09:52] | – He is still… – Only human. | – 他也只不过… – 是个血肉之躯 |
[10:01] | Upgrades. | 嗯! 升级版 |
[10:58] | – That went as expected. – Yes. | – 正如我所料! – 没错! |
[11:00] | It’s happening exactly as before. | 就跟以前一模一样! |
[11:03] | Well, not exactly. | 并不尽然! |
[11:09] | – What happened? – I can’t figure it out. | – 林克! 刚才是怎么回事? – 不知道! 长官! |
[11:12] | Agents just came out of nowhere. | 特警突然冒了出来… |
[11:14] | Then the code got all weird. Encryption I’ve never seen. | 而编码也变得很古怪 从没见过的加密方式 |
[11:17] | – ls Neo okay? – Okay? Shit, you should’ve seen him. | – 尼欧还好吗? – 当然没事 莫费思 你该看看他 |
[11:20] | Where is he now? He’s doing his Superman thing. | 他现在在哪? 他正在做超人做的事 |
[12:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[12:21] | This is the Nebuchadnezzar, requesting access through Gate Three. | 这是尼布加尼撒号 请求进入三号闸门 |
[12:28] | Nebuchadnezzar, this is Zion Control. Maintain present velocity and stand by. | 尼布加尼撒 这里是锡安控制台 保持你的速度 等待指示 |
[12:33] | Roger that, Control. | 收到了 控制台 |
[12:35] | This is Control requesting immediate stand- down of arms at Gate Three. | 这是锡安控制台 要求三号闸门的对敌武器装备暂停警戒 |
[12:39] | We have the Nebuchadnezzar on approach. Let’s open her up. | 尼布加尼撒号返航 开门 |
[12:48] | You are cleared through Gate Three to Bay Seven. | 尼布加尼撒 进了三号闸门后 请在七号降落台降落 |
[12:51] | Roger that, Control. | 收到了 控制台 |
[13:00] | Door’s open, bed’s made. Welcome home. | 门开了 床铺好了 欢迎回家 |
[13:04] | No place like it. | 回家的感觉真好! |
[13:20] | Roger that, Control. Zion Control, stand by for Gate Three lockdown. | 收到了 控制台 请准备关闭三号门 |
[14:13] | The Nebuchadnezzar is down. Bay Seven. | 尼布加尼撒开始降落 在七号降落台 |
[14:16] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[14:27] | Captain Mifune. | 麦凡利上尉 |
[14:29] | Captain Morpheus. | 莫费思上尉 |
[14:31] | Are you here to escort me to the stockade, captain? | 上尉 你可是来押我去小黑屋的? |
[14:34] | – I’m just here to keep the peace. – Commander Lock demands… | – 我只是来调解的 – 洛克指挥官命令… |
[14:38] | Requests your immediate counsel, sir. | …他要求你立即去见他 长官 |
[14:42] | – Link. – Sir? | – 林克 – 什么事 长官? |
[14:44] | I want the ship ready to go as soon as possible. | 我要尼布加尼撒号在最短的时间内 做好起航准备 |
[14:47] | Understood, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[14:56] | – What is it between them? – Morpheus and Lock? | – 他们之间发生了什么事? – 莫费思跟洛克? |
[14:59] | – Niobe. – Captain Niobe? | – 奈奥比 – 奈奥比上尉? |
[15:02] | She used to be with Morpheus. Now she’s with Lock. | 她以前是莫费思的女友 现在却跟了洛克 |
[15:06] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[15:08] | Morpheus went to the Oracle. After that, everything changed. | 莫费思去见了先知 然后 一切都变了 |
[15:12] | Yeah, she can do that. | 是啊! 那真像她的作风 |
[15:14] | Neo! | 尼欧! |
[15:17] | – Oh, no. – How does he always know? | – 不会吧! – 他怎么每次都知道? |
[15:20] | Doesn’t he have anything better to do? | 难道他没别的事情做吗? |
[15:22] | You know what they say about the life you save. | 谁叫你救了他一命! |
[15:25] | I didn’t save his life. | 我没救过他 |
[15:29] | Hiya, Neo. | 嗨 尼欧 |
[15:31] | – Trinity, Link. – Hey. | – 崔妮蒂 林克 – 嘿 |
[15:34] | – It’s great to have you back. – Thanks. It’s good to be back. | – 你回来了 真是太好了 – 谢谢 我也很高兴能回来 |
[15:38] | – Can I carry that for you? – No, I can carry my own bag. | – 我可以帮你拿吗 尼欧? – 不用了 我自己来 |
[15:41] | – Trinity? – I’m fine. | – 崔妮蒂? – 我没事 |
[15:43] | – You can carry these. – Yeah, sure, Link. | – 你帮忙拿这些吧! – 好的! 没问题 林克 |
[15:51] | Hey, you know, next year I’m old enough to join a crew, right? | 嘿! 你知道吗 明年我就能上战舰了 |
[15:56] | I’ve been thinking about it, and I’ve made my decision. | 我想了好久 终于下定决心 |
[15:59] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[16:01] | I want to join the Nebuchadnezzar. | 我打算加入尼布加尼撒 |
[16:04] | Morpheus hasn’t filled the other positions, except for you, Link. | 我知道莫费思还没决定其他人选 除了你之外 林克 |
[16:07] | I’m sure he has reasons… | 他一定有原因! |
[16:09] | …but the more I think about it, the more I think it’s meant to be. | 我觉得命中注定要加入 |
[16:12] | You know, it’s fate. | 你要知道 这就是我的命运 |
[16:14] | – You’re the reason I’m here, Neo. – I told you, you found me. I didn’t find you. | – 你是我在这儿的目的 – 我已经告诉过你了 孩子 是你找到了我 并非我找到你 |
[16:18] | I know, but you got me out. You saved me. | 我知道 但是你救了我 |
[16:22] | You saved yourself. | 是你救了你自己 |
[16:40] | – Morpheus. – Commander Lock. | – 莫费思 – 洛克指挥官 |
[16:44] | I spoke to the other captains. I wanted to offer you a chance to explain your actions. | 我跟其他上尉聊过了 我想要给你一个解释你的行动的机会 |
[16:48] | I wasn’t aware that my actions required any explanation. | 我不知道有什么好解释的 |
[16:51] | You were given an order to return to Zion. | 我直接下达命令要求大家返回锡安 |
[16:54] | – I did. – You asked for one ship to remain behind. | – 我回来了 – 但是你却要求一艘战舰留下 |
[16:57] | I would have stayed, but I needed to recharge my ship. | 我是宁可自己留下的 可惜我的战舰需要补充装备 |
[17:00] | So you admit to a direct contravention of your duty. | 所以你承认你的失职吗? |
[17:02] | We need a presence inside the Matrix to await contact from the Oracle. | 指挥官 我们需要一个人留在母体内 等待先知的联络 |
[17:06] | I don’t want to hear that shit! | 我不想听这种的屁话! |
[17:08] | I don’t care about oracles or prophecies or messiahs! | 我不管什么先知、预言、神迹 |
[17:11] | I care about one thing: Stopping that army from destroying this city. | 我只在乎一件事 阻止机器军团毁掉这个城市 |
[17:15] | To do that I need soldiers to obey my orders. | 为了这个 我需要士兵们听令于我 |
[17:18] | With all due respect, commander, there is only one way to save our city. | 我非常的尊敬你 指挥官 但是只有一个方法能够拯救这个城市 |
[17:22] | How? | 什么方法? |
[17:24] | – Neo. – Goddamn it, Morpheus. | – 尼欧 – 该死的 莫费思 |
[17:27] | Not everyone believes what you believe. | 不是每个人都相信你这一套 |
[17:30] | My beliefs do not require them to. | 我不需要每个人都相信 |
[17:40] | There’s a gathering tonight. Everyone’s talking. A lot of people are scared. | 今晚有个聚会 大家都在谈论这件事 很多人都很害怕 |
[17:44] | No one remembers the last time so many ships were docked. | 这次居然有那多的战舰聚集 |
[17:47] | – Something big is happening, isn’t it? – Hey. | – 有事情发生了 是吧? – 嘿! |
[17:50] | We’re not allowed to say anything, so stop asking. | 我们不能透露任何事 别再问了 |
[17:59] | Goddamn, it’s good to be home. | 太棒了 回家的感觉真好 |
[18:15] | I’m recommending that you be removed from duty. | 我会向议会请求将你革职 |
[18:18] | That is, of course, your prerogative, commander. | 那是你的特权 指挥官 |
[18:20] | If it were up to me, you wouldn’t set foot on a ship for the rest of your life. | 上尉 假如我能作主的话 你这辈子都别想回到你的战舰上去 |
[18:24] | Then I am grateful that it is not up to you. | 我倍感庆幸的是你还不能作主 |
[18:34] | – Councillor Hamann. – Commander. | – 霍曼议员 – 指挥官 |
[18:37] | – Captain. – Councillor. | – 上尉 – 议员 |
[18:40] | Council’s asked me to speak tonight at the temple gathering. | 议会要我在今晚的神殿聚会上致辞 |
[18:43] | The presence of the fleet and the persistence of rumors must be addressed. | 得正面回应敌人的存在和那个谣言 |
[18:47] | The people must be told what is happening. | 人民有权知道发生了什么事 |
[18:50] | Of course, councillor. | 那当然 议员 |
[18:52] | But might I advise a level of discretion concerning specific details. | 但是我建议你不要透露细节 |
[18:58] | – We do not wish to start a panic. – Quite right. | – 我们不希望引起恐慌 – 有道理 |
[19:01] | A panic is not what anyone wants. | 谁也不想引起恐慌 |
[19:04] | What about you, captain? What would you advise? | 你的看法呢? 上尉? 你有什么建议? |
[19:10] | The truth. No one will panic, because there is nothing to fear. | 说出真相 没人会恐慌 因为根本没什么好恐慌的 |
[19:15] | That army won’t reach the gates of Zion. | 敌人的军队永远都到不了锡安 |
[19:18] | – What makes you so sure? – Consider what we have seen, councillor. | – 你为何能这么肯定? – 根据我们所看到的一切 议员 |
[19:22] | Consider that in the past six months, we have freed more minds than in six years. | 这六个月以来 被解放的人比六年来还多 |
[19:26] | This attack is an act of desperation. | 这次攻击是电脑情急的反应 |
[19:29] | I believe very soon the prophecy will be fulfilled and this war will end. | 我相信过不了多久预言就会实现 这场战争即将结束 |
[19:35] | I hope you’re right, captain. | 我希望你是对的 上尉 |
[19:37] | I do not believe it to be a matter of hope, councillor. | 我深信那不是希望 议员 |
[19:40] | It is simply a matter of time. | 是迟早要发生的事 |
[19:45] | My stop. | 我到了 |
[19:46] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[19:48] | Hopefully not too soon. | 希望别太快 |
[19:49] | Let’s go, kid. These two got things to do. | 走吧! 孩子! 他们俩还有事情要办 |
[20:02] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你在想我正在想的吗? |
[20:04] | I am if you’re thinking this elevator is too slow. | 你也觉得电梯走的太慢了? |
[20:07] | – How long do we charge the Neb? – Twenty- four, maybe 30 hours. | – 我们的战舰补充装备需要多少时间? – 二十四 或许三十个小时 |
[20:11] | Some people go their entire lives without hearing news that good. | 这是我这辈子听过最好的好消息 |
[20:39] | Neo, please, I have a son, Jacob, aboard the Gnosis. | 尼欧 拜托了 我有个孩子 他叫耶谷 在诺瓦西斯战舰上 |
[20:43] | – Please, watch over him. – I’ll try. | – 拜托你 帮我照顾他 – 我尽力而为 |
[20:47] | I have a daughter on the lcarus. | 我有个女儿在易卡露斯战舰上 |
[20:50] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[20:51] | It’s all right. They need you. | 放心 没事的 他们需要你 |
[20:54] | – I need you. – I know. | – 但我需要你 – 我知道 |
[20:57] | There’s time. | 还有时间 |
[21:04] | Where’s my puss… ? | 我亲爱的 |
[21:06] | – Hey! – Uncle Link! | – 嘿 – 林克叔叔 |
[21:09] | God! | 天啊! 呵呵呵… |
[21:11] | Uncle Link! | 林克叔叔! |
[21:13] | Oh, my God! You’re so huge! | 哦 我的天啊! 你们都长这么大啦! |
[21:17] | – You should be picking me up! – No! | – 该轮到你把我举起来了 – 不 |
[21:19] | – Yeah! – Okay! | – 要啦! – 好吧! |
[21:21] | Okay? All right. | 好吗? |
[21:23] | Now, we’re gonna have to work together here, okay? | 现在我们大家一起努力 好吗? |
[21:26] | One, two, three, lift! | 一 二 三 用力 |
[21:28] | Oh, my God! What are you feeding these two? | 哦! 老天 他们都吃了什么啊 长那么快? |
[21:31] | Come on, kids. It’s time to go. | 来吧! 孩子们 该上床了 |
[21:36] | – Hey, Cas. – Hey. | – 嗨 凯丝 – 嘿 |
[21:38] | – Good to have you home, Link. – Good to be home. | – 很高兴看你回来 林克 – 家才是最好的 |
[21:41] | You be careful with her. | 你要好好对待她 |
[21:43] | Don’t worry about me. He’s the one that’s gonna get it. | 别担心我 该担心的人是他自己 |
[21:47] | Out the door! Both of you, march! | 出去吧! 你们俩 再见 |
[21:50] | – Bye! – Bye! | – 再见 – 再见 |
[21:58] | I’m gonna get what? | 我该担心什么呢? |
[22:01] | Every ship up there’s been home two, even three times more than the Nebuchadnezzar. | 每艘战舰的回家次数都比 尼布加尼撒多了两三倍 |
[22:05] | Come on, Zee. I thought we were past this. | 别这样啦 姬儿 我们不是已经说好了 |
[22:09] | – We will be when you operate another ship. – I can’t do that. | – 等你调到其它战舰之后我才能放心 – 我不能那么做 |
[22:13] | – Why? – You know why. | – 为什么? – 你知道为什么 |
[22:14] | If Dozer knew how I felt, he wouldn’t have asked you to do this. | 要是道瑟知道我的感受 他一定不会让你去的 |
[22:18] | Maybe. But it’s too late now. | 或许吧! 但是现在太迟了 |
[22:21] | I made a promise, and some promises can’t be unmade. | 我作了个承诺 有些承诺是不能反悔的 |
[22:24] | – It’s not fair. – Nobody said it was gonna be. | – 这不公平! – 没有人说它公平 |
[22:27] | You think Cas thinks it’s fair that I’m here and Dozer’s not? | 难道你认为我活了下来而 道瑟死了凯丝会觉得公平吗? |
[22:36] | I lost two brothers to that ship, Link. | 我两个哥哥都在那艘战舰上死了 林克 |
[22:40] | I’m afraid of it. | 我很害怕 |
[22:44] | I’m afraid it’s gonna take you too. | 我害怕还会失去你 |
[22:47] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[22:49] | How can you say that to me? | 你怎么能那么确定? |
[22:51] | Because of Morpheus. | 因为有莫费思 |
[22:53] | Because of what he’s told me. He said that this is it, that it will be over soon. | 因为他说的话 他说时候到了 战争很快就会结束 |
[22:58] | – Link, Morpheus is crazy. – No doubt. | – 林克! 莫费思疯了 – 没人怀疑这点 |
[23:03] | But Tank and Dozer believed him. And I’ll tell you what… | 但是坦克跟道瑟也相信他 而且我告诉你 |
[23:06] | …after being on that ship and seeing Neo do the things he can do, I gotta say… | 当我在战舰上看到尼欧的种种能力时 我不得不说… |
[23:11] | …I’m starting to believe him too. | …我也相信他了 |
[23:19] | Be careful, Link. | 小心点 林克 |
[23:26] | Please be careful. | 千万要小心 |
[23:38] | – They started yet? – Only Councillor Hamann’s opening prayer. | – 开始了吗? – 霍曼议员刚开始祈祷 |
[23:41] | Tonight, let us honor these men and women. | 今晚 让我们向这些勇士们致敬 |
[23:45] | These are our soldiers, our warriors. | 这些 我们的士兵 我们的自由战士 |
[23:47] | These are our husbands and wives, our brothers and sisters… | 这些 我们的丈夫和妻子 我们的兄弟姐妹… |
[23:52] | …our children. | …我们的孩子们 |
[23:54] | Let us remember those that have been lost… | 我们将永远怀念那些牺牲的人们… |
[23:57] | …and let us give thanks for those that have been found… | …也为生还者能与我们同在… |
[24:01] | …and who stand here beside us. | …抱着一颗感恩的心 |
[24:04] | Now I would like someone else to close this prayer… | 现在我要请另一个人上来致辞 |
[24:08] | …someone who hasn’t spoken here in a long time… | 一个已经很久没在这说话的人 |
[24:12] | …but who I believe has something to say that we all need to hear. | 但我们一定要聆听他说的话 |
[24:18] | I give you Morpheus. | 让我们欢迎莫费思! |
[24:39] | Zion! Hear me! | 锡安的同胞们! 听我说 |
[24:44] | It is true what many of you have heard. | 你们所听说的大部分都是真的 |
[24:47] | The machines have gathered an army, and as I speak… | 电脑召集的机器兵团 |
[24:52] | …that army is drawing nearer to our home. | 正在逼近我们的家园 |
[24:57] | Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. | 我们将有一场艰苦的硬战要打 |
[25:02] | But if we are to be prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it. | 想要赢得这场战争的胜利 首先就要排除内心的恐惧 |
[25:09] | I stand here before you now truthfully unafraid. | 我现在 站在这里 心中毫无惧意! |
[25:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:17] | Because I believe something you do not? | 是因为我跟你们有着不同的信念吗? |
[25:20] | No! | 不是! |
[25:22] | I stand here without fear because I remember. | 我能毫无畏惧地站在这 是因为我记得 |
[25:27] | I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me… | 我记得我之所以能在这里 不是因为遵从前人所铺下的道路 |
[25:31] | …but because of the path that lies behind me. | 而是相信自己能创造属于我们自己的未来 |
[25:35] | I remember that for 1 00 years we have fought these machines. | 我记得我们跟这些机器对抗了百余年 |
[25:39] | I remember that for 1 00 years they have sent their armies to destroy us. | 我记得这百年来 它们不断地派军队来 企图消灭我们 |
[25:44] | And after a century of war, I remember that which matters most: | 经过了这一个世纪的战争 我记得 最重要的一件事是 |
[25:51] | We are still here! | 我们依然活着! |
[26:01] | Tonight… | 今晚… |
[26:03] | …Iet us send a message to that army. | 让我们向机器兵团宣战! |
[26:07] | Tonight, let us shake this cave. | 今晚 让这里因我们而震动! |
[26:10] | Tonight, let us tremble these halls… | 今晚 让这儿的大地、钢铁… |
[26:14] | …of earth, steel and stone. | …石头都因我们而颤抖! |
[26:17] | Let us be heard from red core to black sky. | 让我们的呐喊由火红的地底 直达乌黑的天空! |
[26:23] | Tonight, let us make them remember: | 今晚 我们要让它们记得 |
[26:27] | This is Zion and we are not afraid! | 这就是锡安! 而我们无所畏惧! |
[26:56] | I remember. | 我还记得 |
[26:59] | I remember you used to dance. | 我记得你会跳舞 |
[27:03] | I remember you were pretty good. | 我记得你跳得很好 |
[27:07] | There are some things in this world, Captain Niobe… | 奈奥比上尉 这世上有些事情 |
[27:11] | …that will never change. | 是永远不会变的 |
[27:15] | Niobe! | 奈奥比 |
[27:21] | Some things do change. | 但有些事情却改变了 |
[27:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[27:56] | – I missed you. – I can tell. | – 我好想你 – 我能感觉到 |
[28:00] | I was thinking, everyone is here. | 我在想 既然大家都在这里 |
[28:04] | Follow me. | 那就跟我来吧! |
[31:28] | Neo, what is it? | 尼欧 怎么了? |
[31:32] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗? |
[31:35] | It’s okay, you can tell me. | 不要紧的 你可以告诉我 |
[31:38] | Trinity…. | 崔妮蒂 |
[31:41] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕… |
[31:44] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[31:46] | You’re not gonna lose me. | 你不会失去我 |
[31:52] | You feel this? | 你感觉到了吗? |
[31:55] | I’m never letting go. | 我永远不会离开你 |
[32:34] | Good night, Zion. | 晚安 锡安 |
[32:37] | Sweet dreams. | 祝你有个美梦 |
[32:50] | – You all right? – I’ll make it. | – 你没事吧? – 我没事 |
[32:52] | Did you see that agent? I’ve never seen anything like that. | 我没见过那么厉害的特警 |
[32:55] | It doesn’t matter. All that matters is this. | 那无关紧要 最重要的是这个 |
[32:57] | You first. | 你先吧! |
[33:10] | – Oh, God. – “Smith” will suffice. | – 喔 天啊 – 叫我史密斯就行了 |
[33:25] | – Thank you. – My pleasure. | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[34:18] | – Care for some company? – Councillor Hamann. | – 我可以跟你聊聊吗? – 霍曼议员 |
[34:22] | I don’t want to intrude if you’d prefer to be alone. | 假如你喜欢单独一个人的话 那么我就不打扰了 |
[34:25] | – No, I could probably use some company. – Good. | – 不 我也想聊聊天 – 那就好 |
[34:29] | So could l. | 我也想和你聊聊天 |
[34:35] | It’s nice tonight. | 今晚真好 |
[34:38] | Very calm. | 非常平静 |
[34:41] | It feels like everyone is sleeping very peacefully. | 好像每个人都睡得很安稳 |
[34:44] | Not everyone. | 并非每个人 |
[34:47] | I hate sleeping. I never sleep more than a few hours. | 我讨厌睡觉 通常只睡几小时 |
[34:51] | I figure I slept the first 1 1 years of my life, now I’m making up for it. | 我一生中 前十一年都在沉睡 我不想再浪费时间了 |
[34:56] | – What about you? – I just haven’t been able to sleep much. | – 那么你呢? – 我最近一直睡得不好 |
[35:02] | – It’s a good sign. – Of what? | – 那是个好兆头 – 怎么说? |
[35:05] | That you are in fact still human. | 这说明你还是个…活生生的人类 |
[35:12] | Have you ever been to the engineering level? | 去过为锡安提供能源的地方吗? |
[35:16] | I love to walk there at night. It’s quite amazing. | 我喜欢晚上在那散步 很神奇的地方 |
[35:20] | – Would you like to see it? – Sure. | – 你想去吗? – 好啊 |
[35:33] | Almost no one comes down here. Unless, of course, there’s a problem. | 几乎没人会来这儿 除非机器出了问题 |
[35:37] | That’s how it is with people. Nobody cares how it works as long as it works. | 事情就是这样 只要不出事 没人会去管它 |
[35:43] | I like it down here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[35:45] | I like to be reminded this city survives because of these machines. | 这城市靠这些机器才存活下来 |
[35:51] | These machines are keeping us alive while other machines are coming to kill us. | 这些机器让我们活下来 别的机器却要来杀我们 |
[35:57] | Interesting, isn’t it? The power to give life… | 很有趣 不是吗? 赐予生命的力量… |
[36:02] | – …and the power to end it. – We have the same power. | – …也能夺走生命 – 我们也有相同的能力 |
[36:05] | Yeah, I suppose we do, but… | 嗯 或许吧! 但是… |
[36:08] | …sometimes I think about those people still plugged into the Matrix. | …当我想到那些还受母体控制的人们 |
[36:11] | And when I look at these machines… | 而且当我看着这些机器的时候… |
[36:15] | …I can’t help thinking that, in a way, we are plugged into them. | 禁不住会想说 就某方面而言 我们不也是受这些机器的控制 |
[36:20] | But we control these machines, they don’t control us. | 但这些机器是由我们控制的 它们不会反过来控制我们 |
[36:23] | Of course not. How could they? | 当然不会了! 它们怎么可能呢? |
[36:26] | The idea is pure nonsense… | 那个想法实在太过荒谬… |
[36:29] | …but it does make one wonder just… | …但这不禁让人深思… |
[36:33] | …what is control? | …什么是”控制”? |
[36:35] | If we wanted, we could shut these machines down. | 我们随时可以把这些机器关掉 |
[36:38] | Of course. That’s it. You hit it. That’s control, isn’t it? | 那当然 就是这样 这就是”控制” 不是吗? |
[36:43] | If we wanted, we could smash them to bits. | 只要我们想 把它们砸成碎片都行 |
[36:47] | Although if we did, we’d have to consider what would happen to our lights… | 但假如真的那么做了 我们就没了灯光… |
[36:51] | …our heat, our air. | …热能、空气 |
[36:55] | So we need machines and they need us. Is that your point, councillor? | 所以我们需要机器 而它们也需要我们 这就是你想强调的吗 议员? |
[36:59] | No. No point. | 不 没什么好强调的 |
[37:02] | Old men like me don’t bother with making points. There’s no point. | 像我这种老头子 不喜欢强调什么 不需要强调什么 |
[37:07] | Is that why there are no young men on the Council? | 这是否就是议会没有年轻人的原因? |
[37:11] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[37:14] | Why don’t you tell me what’s on your mind, councillor. | 你有什么话就直说吧! 议员 |
[37:18] | There is so much in this world… | 这世界上有很多事情… |
[37:21] | …that I do not understand. | …是我所不了解的 |
[37:26] | See that machine? It has something to do with recycling our water supply. | 看到那架机器吗? 它是我们的主水源再循环系统 |
[37:31] | I have absolutely no idea how it works. | 我完全不知道它是怎么运作的 |
[37:34] | But I do understand the reason for it to work. | 但是我了解它是用来干什么的 |
[37:40] | I have absolutely no idea how you are able to do some of the things you do. | 我也完全不知道 你是如何能在母体内办到那些事情的 |
[37:45] | But I believe there’s a reason for that as well. | 但是我确信那也是为了某个目的 |
[37:49] | I only hope we understand that reason before it’s too late. | 我只希望我们能够理解那个目的 在事情还不至于无法挽回前 |
[38:01] | – Ballard. – ls he here? | – 巴勒 – 他在吗? |
[38:05] | Neo, it’s from the Oracle. | 尼欧 这是先知给的 |
[38:11] | It’s time to go. | 是时候启程了 |
[38:13] | Morpheus said this was how it was gonna happen. | 莫费思早就说这会发生 |
[38:16] | I don’t know. Maybe the prophecy’s true, maybe it’s not. | 我不知道 可能那个预言是真的 也可能不是 |
[38:21] | All I know is, that ship needs an operator. | 我只知道那艘战舰急需一个接线员 |
[38:26] | Right now, that operator’s me. | 而现在 那个接线员就是我 |
[38:28] | I know. | 我明白 |
[38:35] | – Zee…. – I want you to wear it. | – 亲爱的! – 我要你戴上它 |
[38:37] | – You know I don’t believe in this stuff. – But I do. | – 你知道我不相信这些东西的 – 但是我相信 |
[38:40] | It’s always brought me luck. | 它总是给我带来好运 |
[38:43] | – Maybe it’ll bring me you. – I’m coming back. | – 也许它也能给你带来好运 – 我会平安回来的 |
[38:48] | I promise. No matter what it takes, I’m coming home. | 我保证 不管付出多少代价 我都会回来的 |
[38:53] | Just keep it with you. Please. | 把它戴上就行了 求你了 |
[38:57] | For me. | 就算是为了我 |
[39:01] | Okay. | 好吧! |
[39:23] | – Neo! – How the hell… ? | – 尼欧! – 搞什么? |
[39:26] | Bane. | 班尼! |
[39:28] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗? |
[39:30] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[39:31] | I just wanted to catch you to say… | 我只是想来跟你说一声… |
[39:35] | …good luck. | …祝你好运 |
[39:38] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[39:40] | We’ll see you. | 我们会再见的 |
[39:44] | Neo! Just in time. | 尼欧! 幸好赶上了 |
[39:47] | – You’re gonna see the Oracle? – There’s no time. | – 你们要去找先知 对吧? – 我们没时间聊天 |
[39:50] | I had to give something to Neo. | 我有些东西要交给尼欧 |
[39:52] | A gift from one of the orphans. | 某个孤儿送给你的礼物 |
[39:54] | He made me swear to get it to you before you left. | 他叫我一定要在你走之前给你 |
[39:59] | He said you’d understand. | 他说你看到就会明白的 |
[40:04] | Thanks. | 多谢! |
[40:13] | I was just told you cleared the Nebuchadnezzar for takeoff. | 我刚听说你批准了尼布加尼撒的出发 |
[40:17] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[40:18] | – Am I still in charge of our defense system? – Of course. | – 议员 我还是不是我们防御系统的主管? – 当然是 |
[40:23] | I believe I need every ship we have if we’re going to survive this attack. | 我相信 如果要在这场攻击中存活下来 就必须保留我们的每一艘战舰 |
[40:27] | I understand that, commander. | 我知道 指挥官 |
[40:29] | Then why did you allow the Nebuchadnezzar to leave? | 那你为什么允许尼布加尼撒离开? |
[40:33] | Because I believe our survival depends on more than how many ships we have. | 因为我相信我们的存亡 不是取决于我们有多少艘战舰 |
[40:40] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[41:11] | Hello. | 你好? |
[41:24] | – You seek the Oracle. – Who are you? | – 你是来找先知的吧! – 你是谁? |
[41:30] | I am Seraph. I can take you to her, but first I must apologize. | 我是守护天使 我可以带你去见她 但我要先向你道歉 |
[41:35] | Apologize for what? | 为什么要先道歉? |
[41:37] | For this. | 为这个 |
[42:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:41] | The Oracle has many enemies. I had to be sure. | 先知有很多敌人 我不得不先确认一下 |
[42:44] | – Of what? – That you are the One. | – 确认什么? – 确认你就是救世主 |
[42:47] | – You could have just asked. – No. You do not truly know someone… | – 直接问我不就得了 – 不 只有通过真正的交手… |
[42:52] | …until you fight them. | …才能完全了解一个人 |
[42:54] | Come. She’s waiting. | 来吧! 她在等你 |
[43:13] | Where the hell did they go? | 他们跑哪去了? |
[43:15] | These are back doors, aren’t they? | 这些都是后门 是吧? |
[43:18] | Programmer access. | 程序员设计的秘密通道? |
[43:22] | – How do they work? – A code is hidden in tumblers. | – 是如何操作的? – 锁定机制内藏着一组密码 |
[43:26] | One position opens a lock and another position opens one of these doors. | 一个密码能打开一扇门 而其它的密码能够打开其它的门 |
[43:32] | Are you a programmer? | 你是个程序员吗? |
[43:35] | Then what are you? | 那你是什么? |
[43:40] | I protect that which matters most. | 我负责保护重要人物 |
[44:03] | Well, come on. I ain’t gonna bite you. | 过来吧! 我不会咬你的 |
[44:07] | Come around here and let me have a look at you. | 到这儿来 让我好好看看你 |
[44:13] | My goodness, look at you. | 我的天哪 看看你 |
[44:16] | You turned out all right, didn’t you? | 你现在看起来挺好的 不是吗? |
[44:19] | – How do you feel? – l… | – 你感觉如何呢? – 我… |
[44:21] | I know you’re not sleeping. We’ll get to that. | 我知道你失眠 我们迟些再谈那个 |
[44:25] | Why don’t you come and have a sit this time. | 现在过来陪我坐坐吧! |
[44:28] | – Maybe I’ll stand. – Well, suit yourself. | – 我还是站着比较好 – 哦 那随便你吧! |
[44:43] | – I felt like sitting. – I know. | – 我还是坐下来吧! – 我知道 |
[44:47] | So… | 那么… |
[44:51] | …Iet’s get the obvious stuff out of the way. | 我们就开门见山地说吧! |
[44:54] | – You’re not human, are you? – It’s tough to get more obvious than that. | – 你不是人类 是吧? – 呵呵 你还真是非常的直接 |
[44:59] | If I had to guess, I’d say you’re a program from the machine world. | 如果我猜的没错 你是电脑里的一个程序 |
[45:05] | – So is he. – So far, so good. | – 他也是 – 目前为止 都猜对了 |
[45:09] | But if that’s true, that could mean you’re part of this system… | 这代表你也是母体的一分子 |
[45:12] | …another kind of control. | 另一种控制人的机制 |
[45:15] | – Keep going. – I suppose the most obvious question is… | – 接着说 – 那么我认为 最明显的问题是… |
[45:20] | – …how can I trust you? – Bingo. | – …我怎么能相信你? – 问对了! |
[45:25] | It is a pickle, no doubt about it. Bad news is… | 这毫无疑问是个难题 但坏消息是… |
[45:28] | …there’s no way you can really know if I’m here to help you or not. | …你根本没有办法知道 我是不是真的在帮你 |
[45:32] | So it’s really up to you. Just have to make up your own damn mind… | 所以这完全取决于你 所以你得好好做出自己的选择 |
[45:36] | …to either accept what I’m going to tell you or reject it. | 要么接受我将告诉你的事 要么拒绝它 |
[45:42] | Candy? | 吃糖吗? |
[45:47] | – Do you already know if I’ll take it? – Wouldn’t be much of an oracle if I didn’t. | – 你已经知道我是否会接受? – 要是我不知道的话 我就不是先知了 |
[45:52] | But if you already know, how can I make a choice? | 如果你早就知道了 我又怎么选择? |
[45:55] | Because you didn’t come here to make the choice. You’ve already made it. | 因为你不是来这儿做选择的 你早已做出了选择 |
[45:59] | You’re here to try to understand why you made it. | 你来这儿的目的是想了解 你为什么要这样选择 |
[46:09] | I thought you’d have figured that out by now. | 我还以为你早已想通这点了的 |
[46:14] | – Why are you here? – Same reason. | – 那你为什么来这儿? – 跟以前一样 |
[46:17] | I love candy. | 我喜欢吃糖 |
[46:20] | But why help us? | 但你为什么肯帮我们? |
[46:23] | We’re all here to do what we’re all here to do. | 我们都是来做我们该做的事情 |
[46:27] | I’m interested in one thing, Neo: the future. | 我只对一件事情感兴趣 未来 |
[46:30] | And believe me, I know, the only way to get there is together. | 相信我 我很清楚一点 就是只有我们团结一致才能有美好的未来 |
[46:35] | – Are there other programs like you? – Well, not like me, but…. | – 是否还有其它像你这样的程序? – 喔 没有跟我一样 但是… |
[46:40] | Look. See those birds? | 听着 看到那些鸟儿了吗? |
[46:43] | At some point, a program was written to govern them. | 从某种角度来讲 某个程序是为管理它们而编写的 |
[46:46] | A program was written to watch over the trees and the wind, the sunrise and sunset. | 而为了管理树木、风、日出与日落 又编写了另一个程序 |
[46:52] | There are programs running all over the place. | 这儿有无数的程序在运行 |
[46:56] | The ones doing their job, doing what they were meant to do, are invisible. | 这些程序各司其职 但它们是无形的 |
[47:00] | You’d never even know they were here. But the other ones…. | 你根本不会意识到它们的存在 但另外的一些程序 |
[47:04] | Well, you hear about them all the time. | 嗯! 我们常常都能够听说到 |
[47:09] | – I’ve never heard of them. – Of course you have. | – 我可从来没听说过 – 你有的 |
[47:12] | Every time you’ve heard someone say they saw a ghost or an angel… | 每当有人说他撞到了鬼 或者遇见天使 |
[47:16] | …every story you’ve ever heard about vampires, werewolves or aliens… | 你所听到的每一个关于吸血鬼 狼人 外星人之类的故事 |
[47:21] | …is the system assimilating some program… | 这些全是电脑主机在处理… |
[47:24] | …that’s doing something they’re not supposed to be doing. | …出了问题的电脑程序 |
[47:29] | Programs hacking programs. | 程序在入侵主机 |
[47:32] | – Why? – They have their reasons… | – 为什么会这样? – 它们有它们自己的理由… |
[47:36] | …but usually a program chooses exile when it faces deletion. | 它们宁愿被驱逐 也不愿被删除 |
[47:40] | – And why would a program be deleted? – Maybe it breaks down. | – 为什么它们会被删除? – 可能程序崩溃了 |
[47:44] | Maybe a better program is created to replace it. Happens all the time. | 可能有更好的程序要来替代它了 这些事情一直在发生 |
[47:49] | And when it does, a program can either choose to hide here… | 而且当要发生的时候 它们要么选择隐藏在母体里… |
[47:54] | …or return to the source. | …要么就选择返回到代码之源去 |
[47:58] | – The machine mainframe. – Yes. | – 就是电脑主机那里? – 对 |
[48:01] | Where you must go. | 那儿就是你必须去的地方 |
[48:04] | Where the path of the One ends. You’ve seen it… | 那是救世主的终点站 你曾经见过的… |
[48:10] | …in your dreams, haven’t you? | …在你的梦里 不是吗? |
[48:13] | A door made of light? | 那道充满光芒的门? |
[48:18] | What happens when you go through the door? | 你进门之后发生了什么事? |
[48:23] | I see Trinity… | 我看见了崔妮蒂… |
[48:26] | …and something happens… | …然后一些事情发生了… |
[48:30] | …something bad. | …可怕的事情 |
[48:32] | She starts to fall, and then I wake up. | 她在往下坠落 然后我就醒了! |
[48:37] | – Do you see her die? – No. | – 你看到她死去吗? – 没有 |
[48:42] | You have the sight now, Neo. | 你现在有了预知能力! 尼欧 |
[48:45] | You are looking at the world without time. | 你的能力不受时空的限制 |
[48:48] | Then why can’t I see what happens to her? | 但是为什么我看不到她后来怎么了? |
[48:51] | We can never see past the choices we don’t understand. | 我们是无法看透自己所不理解的选择的 |
[48:54] | Are you saying I have to choose whether Trinity lives or dies? | 你的意思是说 我得自己选择崔妮蒂的命运? |
[48:58] | No, you’ve already made the choice. | 不 你早已做出了选择 |
[49:02] | Now you have to understand it. | 现在你只能去理解选择背后的意义 |
[49:05] | No. | 不 |
[49:07] | I can’t do that. I won’t. | 我不会那样做的! 绝对不会! |
[49:11] | – Well, you have to. – Why? | – 你必须那么做 – 为什么? |
[49:14] | Because you’re the One. | 因为你是救世主 |
[49:19] | What if I can’t? | 那要是我办不到呢? |
[49:22] | What happens if I fail? | 如果我失败了会怎样? |
[49:25] | Then Zion will fall. | 那么锡安将会沦陷 |
[49:35] | Our time is up. Listen to me, Neo. You can save Zion… | 时间又到了 相信我 尼欧! 你能够拯救锡安 |
[49:39] | …if you reach the source, but to do that you need the Keymaker. | 只要你去到代码之源 在那之前 你必须先找到掌握钥匙的那个人 |
[49:44] | The Keymaker? | 掌握钥匙的那个人? |
[49:45] | He disappeared. We didn’t know what happened to him until now. | 对 他曾经消失过一段时间 没人知道他发生了什么事 |
[49:49] | He’s being held prisoner by a very dangerous program… | 直到最近听说 他被一个非常危险的程序抓了起来 |
[49:52] | …one of the oldest of us. He is called the Merovingian. | 我们之中最老的程序之一 他的名字叫梅罗纹奇 |
[49:56] | – And he won’t let him go willingly. – What does he want? | – 他不会轻易放他走的 – 他想要什么? |
[49:59] | What do all men with power want? More power. | 那些有权有势的人都想要什么? 更多的权力 |
[50:05] | Be there at that exact time… | 到那儿去 只要选择好时机… |
[50:08] | …and you will have a chance. | …你们就有机会了 |
[50:12] | We must go. | 我们得走了 |
[50:14] | Seems like every time we meet I got nothing but bad news. | 我好像每次和你见面都只会带来坏消息 |
[50:20] | I’m sorry about that. I surely am. | 我对此感到抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[50:23] | But for what it’s worth… | 但值得庆幸的是 |
[50:27] | …you’ve made a believer out of me. | 你终于选择了相信我 |
[50:32] | Good luck, kiddo. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[50:54] | Mr. Anderson. | 安德森先生 |
[50:58] | Did you get my package? | 收到我的礼物了吗? |
[51:00] | – Yeah. – Well, good. | – 收到了 – 哦 很好 |
[51:03] | – Smith? – He’s not reading like an agent. | – 史密斯? – 它完全不像是特警的代码 |
[51:06] | – Surprised to see me? – No. | – 看到我 很吃惊吧? – 不! |
[51:11] | – Then you’re aware of it. – Of what? | – 那么你已经知道了吗? – 知道什么? |
[51:14] | Our connection. | 我们之间的联系 |
[51:16] | I don’t fully understand how it happened. | 我也不是很清楚它到底是怎么产生的 |
[51:19] | Perhaps some part of you imprinted onto me… | 可能是你的一部分代码 写进了我的身体 |
[51:23] | …something overwritten or copied. | 某些程序被覆盖 或者被复制了 |
[51:26] | It is, at this point, irrelevant. What matters is… | 不过现在那些都无关紧要了 重点是… |
[51:28] | …that whatever happened, happened for a reason. | …一切事情的发生 总有原因 |
[51:32] | And what reason is that? | 那是什么原因呢? |
[51:34] | I killed you, Mr. Anderson. I watched you die. | 我曾经杀了你 安德森先生 我亲眼目睹着你死去 |
[51:38] | With a certain satisfaction, I might add. | 老实说 那给了我某种满足感 |
[51:41] | And then something happened, something that I knew was impossible… | 然后发生了一件事 一件我认为不可能发生的事 |
[51:45] | …but it happened anyway. | 但它发生了 |
[51:48] | You destroyed me, Mr. Anderson. | 你摧毁了我 安德森先生 |
[51:53] | Afterward, I knew the rules, I understood what I was supposed to do… | 之后 我了解了游戏的规则 我明白我应该被删除的… |
[51:58] | …but I didn’t. | …但我却没那么做 |
[52:01] | I couldn’t. I was compelled to stay… | 我办不到 我不得不留了下来… |
[52:05] | …compelled to disobey. | …被迫违反了规则 |
[52:09] | And now, here I stand because of you, Mr. Anderson. | 现在 我能站在这里全是拜你所赐 安德森先生 |
[52:13] | Because of you, I’m no longer an agent of this system. | 正因为你 我已不再是母体的特警了 |
[52:18] | Because of you, I’ve changed. I’m unplugged. | 正因为你 我改变了 我解脱了 |
[52:21] | A new man, so to speak. Like you, apparently free. | 可以说 我重获新生 像你一样 我自由了 |
[52:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[52:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:31] | But as you well know, appearances can be deceiving… | 但是! 你很了解 人不可貌像这句话… |
[52:36] | …which brings me back to the reason why we’re here. | 这就是我又回到这儿来的原因 |
[52:41] | We’re not here because we’re free. We’re here because we are not free. | 我们会在这儿并非因为我们自由了 我们会在这儿是因为我们并不自由 |
[52:46] | There’s no escaping reason, no denying purpose. | 凡事都有动机和目的 |
[52:50] | Because as we both know, without purpose… | 因为我们都知道 如果没有了目的 |
[52:54] | – …we would not exist. – lt is purpose that created us. | – 我们就不会存在 – 是目的造就了我们 |
[52:59] | – Purpose that connects us. – Purpose that pulls us. | – 目的联系着我们 – 目的牵引着我们 |
[53:02] | – That guides us. – That drives us. | – 指引着我们 – 推动着我们 |
[53:05] | – lt is purpose that defines. – Purpose that binds us. | – 目的确认我们的存在 – 目的约束着我们 |
[53:09] | We are here because of you, Mr. Anderson. | 我们会在这儿全是拜你所赐 安德森先生 |
[53:12] | We’re here to take from you what you tried to take from us: | 你试图杀死我们 我们也不能让你活着 |
[53:18] | Purpose. | 一切都有目的 |
[53:23] | – What’s happening to him? – Don’t know. | – 他出了什么事? – 不知道 |
[53:28] | Yes, that’s it. It’ll be over soon. | 对 就是这样 很快就会结束 |
[55:18] | – You. – Yes, me. | – 是你! – 对 是我 |
[55:25] | Me, me, me. | 我、我… |
[55:33] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[57:42] | More. | 再多些人 |
[58:45] | It is inevitable. | 你是跑不掉的 |
[58:48] | Come on, get out of there. | 快些 离开那里 |
[59:34] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[59:37] | – lt was Smith. – Yes. | – 是史密斯? – 对! |
[59:40] | – Now there’s more than one of them? – A lot more. | – 不止一个? – 有很多个他 |
[59:43] | – How is that possible? – I don’t know. | – 那怎么可能? – 我不知道 |
[59:47] | Somehow, he’s found a way to copy himself. | 不知怎么的 他找到一种复制自己的方法 |
[59:49] | – ls that what he was doing to you? – I don’t know what he was doing… | – 他刚才想把你复制成他? – 我不知道他想干什么 |
[59:54] | – …but I know what it felt like. – What? | – 但是那种感觉似曾相识 – 什么感觉? |
[59:57] | It felt like I was back in that hallway. | 就像是上次对决 |
[1:00:01] | It felt like dying. | 有种死亡的感觉 |
[1:00:03] | The machines are tunneling to avoid our defense system. | 机器们正在开凿通道 企图避开我们的防御系统 |
[1:00:06] | But I believe they will intersect certain pipelines to control them. | 但我认为他们为此需要把部分通道打通 |
[1:00:10] | These points of intersection are crucial… | 这些交叉点是非常关键的 |
[1:00:13] | …because I believe they’re vulnerable to counterattack. | 我们可以在这里向它们反击 |
[1:00:16] | Although it has been suggested that this is the same kind of attack… | 尽管有人说 这和我们多年来一直抵御的攻击 |
[1:00:20] | …we’ve defended for years, I urge the Council to realize the truth. | 没什么区别 我强烈请求议会意识到这个事实的重要性 |
[1:00:24] | This is the single greatest threat we have ever faced… | 这次我们面对的是一次前所未有的威胁 |
[1:00:27] | …and if we do not act accordingly, we will not survive. | 假如我们没有好好应对的话 我们将全军覆没 |
[1:00:31] | Commander Lock, the Council is well aware of the seriousness of this attack. | 洛克指挥官 议会非常清楚这场攻击的严重性 |
[1:00:36] | You have our leave to prepare our defense by any and all means necessary. | 我们准备将防御的工作 全权委托于你 |
[1:00:40] | – Thank you, Council. – However… | – 谢谢你! 议员! – 但是… |
[1:00:43] | …we ask if there’s been word from the Nebuchadnezzar. | …我们想要知道尼布加尼撒的消息 |
[1:00:47] | No, councillor. No word. Nothing. | 没有 议员 一点音讯都没有 |
[1:00:50] | Then we request a ship be dispatched to ascertain the fate of the One. | 派一艘战舰去找到救世主 |
[1:00:55] | I wish that were possible, councillor, but I do not believe our defense… | 我也想那样做 但我们承受不起… |
[1:00:58] | – …can suffer the loss of another ship. – lt will, commander, if it must. | – …任何损失了 – 如果必须的话 我们就得承受 指挥官 |
[1:01:02] | It could take one ship days to find the Nebuchadnezzar. | 可能得花好几天才能找到他们 |
[1:01:06] | – Then send two. – This is insane. | – 那就派两艘好了! – 这太荒唐了 |
[1:01:08] | Careful, commander. | 注意言辞 指挥官 |
[1:01:12] | Forgive my frustration, councillors. | 我为我的失言感到抱歉 议员们 |
[1:01:14] | But I wish I were able to comprehend the Council’s choice in this matter. | 我希望我能够理解 议会对这件事情的抉择 |
[1:01:19] | Comprehension is not a requisite of cooperation. | 你不必了解 只要奉命行事 |
[1:01:22] | If you are asking me to order two of my captains… | 如果我命令我的两个舰长… |
[1:01:25] | There’s no need for such an order. | 你用不着下命令 |
[1:01:27] | The captains are present. They can answer for themselves. | 在座的舰长们可以自由选择 |
[1:01:31] | The Council is calling for two volunteers to aid the Nebuchadnezzar. | 议会需要两名自愿者来协助尼布加尼撒号 |
[1:01:36] | Are there two among you that would answer such a call? | 你们之中可有人愿意响应这个号召? |
[1:01:42] | Captain Soren of the Vigilant will answer the Council’s call. | 维奇里安号的索伦舰长愿意 |
[1:01:46] | You understand the situation, Captain Soren? | 索伦舰长 情况你都清楚吧? |
[1:01:49] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thank you, captain. | – 是的! 夫人 – 谢谢你 舰长 |
[1:01:53] | Is there another? | 还有没有人? |
[1:01:55] | – Captain, I think we should volunteer. – What? You have gone crazy. | – 舰长 我觉得我们应该自愿… – 什么? 你疯了吗? |
[1:01:59] | – Listen… – Shut your hole, Bane… | – 那样我们就… – 闭上你的鸟嘴 拜恩 |
[1:02:01] | …before I put you in one. | 否则我宰了你! |
[1:02:12] | Is there no other? | 没有其他人了吗? |
[1:02:15] | Be hard for any man to risk his life… | 没有人会愿意冒着生命危险去做… |
[1:02:17] | …especially if he doesn’t understand the reason. | …一件连自己都不明白原因的事的 |
[1:02:20] | Captain Niobe of the Logos will answer the councillor’s call. | 罗格斯号舰长奈奥比愿意 |
[1:02:24] | – What? – Thank you, Captain Niobe. | – 什么? – 谢谢你 奈奥比舰长 |
[1:02:26] | Commander Lock, you have your orders. This Council is hereby adjourned. | 洛克指挥官 接下来的就交给你了 本次会议到此休会 |
[1:02:36] | – Niobe, what are you doing? – What I can. | – 奈奥比 你这是在做什么? – 做我能做的事 |
[1:02:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:02:41] | Because some things never change, Jason… | 因为有些事情永远不会改变 杰森 |
[1:02:45] | …and some things do. | 但是有些事情会 |
[1:03:03] | What can you see, Neo? | 你看到了什么 尼欧? |
[1:03:05] | It’s strange. The code is somehow different. | 很奇怪 它们的代码变得很特别 |
[1:03:08] | – Encrypted? – Maybe. | – 加密了? – 可能吧! |
[1:03:09] | Is that good for us or bad for us? | 是好消息还是坏消息? |
[1:03:12] | Well, it looks like every floor is wired with explosives. | 乖乖 看起来好像每层楼都埋了炸药 |
[1:03:16] | Bad for us. | 坏消息 |
[1:03:18] | Here we go. | 我们走吧! |
[1:03:27] | Yes. We are here to speak with the Merovingian. | 是的! 我们是来找梅罗纹奇 |
[1:03:30] | Well, of course. He has been expecting you. | 哦! 好的! 他正在等着你们呢! |
[1:03:34] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:03:57] | Here he is at last. Neo, the One himself. | 他终于来了 尼欧 救世主本人 |
[1:04:03] | Right? | 对吧? |
[1:04:05] | And the legendary Morpheus. | 还有传奇人物莫费思 |
[1:04:08] | And Trinity, of course. I have heard so much. | 当然还有崔妮蒂 如此美艳动人 久仰大名了 |
[1:04:13] | You honor me. Please, sit. Join us. This is my wife, Persephone. | 你们让我备感荣幸 请坐 和我们坐一块吧 这是我的夫人 佩瑟芬 |
[1:04:18] | Something to eat? Drink? | 想吃点什么? 喝点什么? |
[1:04:21] | Of course, such things are contrivances, like so much here. | 当然这些东西都是虚幻的 这儿的东西都是这么来的 |
[1:04:25] | For the sake of appearances. | 为了”出现” |
[1:04:27] | – No, thank you. – Yes, of course. Who has time? | – 不用了 谢谢 – 噢 当然 谁有时间呢? |
[1:04:31] | Who has time? But then, if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time? | 谁又会有时间呢? 倘若我们根本没 接受过时间 又哪来的拥有呢? |
[1:04:39] | Chateau Haut- Brion, 1 959. Magnificent wine. | 奥布昂酒庄 一九五九年份 顶级红酒 |
[1:04:43] | I love French wine like I love the French language. | 我对法国酒的热爱同我爱法语一样 |
[1:04:46] | I have sampled every language. French is my favorite. Fantastic language… | 我研究过很多种语言 但法语始终是我的最爱 实在是太美妙了 |
[1:04:51] | …especially to curse with. | 特别是用来骂人时 |
[1:04:53] | You see? It’s like wiping your ass with silk. I love it. | (法语) 像是用丝绸擦屁股般的温柔 像是用丝绸擦屁股般的温柔 我实在太热爱它了 |
[1:05:03] | You know why we are here. | 你知道我们为何来这 |
[1:05:07] | I am a trafficker of information. I know everything I can. | 我是个情报商人 无所不知 |
[1:05:12] | The question is, do you know why you are here? | 问题在于 你们是否知道 你们来这儿的目的? |
[1:05:18] | We are looking for the Keymaker. | 我们要找掌握钥匙的人 |
[1:05:21] | Oh, yes, it is true. The Keymaker, of course. | 哦 是啊! 是这样的 掌握钥匙的人 当然 |
[1:05:26] | But this is not a reason, this is not a why. | 但这不是你们来这的目的和原因 |
[1:05:29] | The Keymaker himself, his very nature, is a means, it is not an end. | 掌握钥匙的人本身 就其本质来讲 是一种方法 它不是最终目的 |
[1:05:33] | And so to look for him is to be looking for a means to do… | 你们要用他来达到什么… |
[1:05:39] | – …what? – You know the answer to that question. | – …目的? – 你明知故问 |
[1:05:42] | But do you? | 但你自己知道吗? |
[1:05:45] | You think you do, but you do not. | 你以为自己知道 其实你不知道 |
[1:05:47] | You are here because you were sent here. | 你来这儿是因为有人派你来这儿 |
[1:05:50] | You were told to come here, and then you obeyed. | 有人跟你说你该来这儿 你就来了 |
[1:05:55] | It is, of course, the way of all things. | 当然 任何事情都是这样 |
[1:05:57] | You see, there is only one constant… | 你看 这世界上只存在着一种永恒… |
[1:06:00] | …one universal. It is the only real truth. | …世间唯一的真理 |
[1:06:04] | Causality. | 因果关系 |
[1:06:06] | Action, reaction. | 付出、回报 |
[1:06:09] | – Cause and effect. – Everything begins with choice. | – 起因、结果… – 任何事都始于当初的选择 |
[1:06:13] | No. Wrong. | 不对! 错! |
[1:06:15] | Choice is an illusion created between those with power… | 选择只是强者用来欺骗… |
[1:06:20] | …and those without. | …弱者的谎言 |
[1:06:23] | Look there at that woman. | 看看那个女人 |
[1:06:27] | My God, just look at her… | 我的天啊! 她真漂亮 |
[1:06:31] | …affecting everyone around her. | 她身边的男人都被她迷倒 |
[1:06:34] | So obvious, so bourgeois, so boring. But wait. | 那么的明显、虚伪、无趣 但等等 |
[1:06:39] | Watch. You see, I have sent her a dessert… | 你看 我给她送去了一份甜点… |
[1:06:43] | …a very special dessert. | …一份非常特别的甜点 |
[1:06:52] | I wrote it myself. | 代码是我自己写的 |
[1:06:54] | It starts so simply… | 这些代码如此容易地就开始起作用 |
[1:06:58] | …each line of the program creating a new effect, just like… | 每一行代码都会产生一种新的效果 就像… |
[1:07:03] | …poetry. | …诗般的梦幻 |
[1:07:05] | First… | 首先… |
[1:07:07] | …a rush, heat. Her heart flutters. | …心情悸动…续而发热… |
[1:07:13] | You can see it, Neo, yes? | 你能看到吧! 尼欧 是吧? |
[1:07:16] | She does not understand why. | 她不明白为什么 |
[1:07:19] | Is it the wine? No. | 是因为那酒吗? 不是的 |
[1:07:22] | What is it then? What is the reason? | 那是为什么呢? 是什么原因呢? |
[1:07:25] | And soon it does not matter. | 很快的这些都不再重要了 |
[1:07:27] | Soon the why and the reason are gone… | 很快的这些”为什么”和”原因” 都将消失了 |
[1:07:31] | …and all that matters is the feeling itself. | 最重要的是那种感觉本身 |
[1:07:37] | And this is the nature of the universe. | 这是自然界的定律 |
[1:07:40] | We struggle against it, we fight to deny it… | 我们强烈的挣扎 拚命抵抗它 |
[1:07:43] | …but it is, of course, pretense. It is a lie. | 自欺欺人的装作没事 |
[1:07:46] | Beneath our poised appearance… | 在那泰然自若的外表下… |
[1:07:50] | …the truth is, we are completely… | …事实上 我们已经彻底地… |
[1:07:58] | …out of control. | …失控了 |
[1:08:06] | Causality. There is no escape from it. We are forever slaves to it. | 这就是因果 无可避免的 我们永远受它的奴役 |
[1:08:12] | Our only hope, our only peace, is to understand it, to understand the why. | 我们只能试图去理解 理解为什么 |
[1:08:17] | “Why” is what separates us from them… | “原因”就是电脑与人类的区别 |
[1:08:21] | …you from me. | 也是你我的区别 |
[1:08:23] | “Why” is the only real source of power. Without it, you are powerless. | “原因”是真正的力量泉源 没有它 你一无是处 |
[1:08:27] | And this is how you come to me, without why, without power. | 这也是为什么你会来找我的原因 因为你无知 也就没有权力 |
[1:08:31] | Another link in the chain. | 只不过是因果循环中的一节罢了 |
[1:08:34] | But fear not. | 但是也不用怕 |
[1:08:35] | Since I have seen how good you are at following orders… | 既然我知道你会乖乖地听话… |
[1:08:39] | …I will tell you what to do next. | …我就告诉你们接下来该怎么做 |
[1:08:42] | Run back and give the fortuneteller this message: | 滚回去 顺便带个口讯去给那个算命婆 |
[1:08:47] | Her time is almost up. | 她的时辰快到了 |
[1:08:53] | Now I have some real business to do, so I will say adieu and goodbye. | 现在我有点正事要办 所以失陪了 再见 |
[1:08:57] | – This isn’t over. – Oh, yes, it is. | – 我们还没谈完 – 不 已经结束了 |
[1:08:59] | The Keymaker is mine, and I see no reason why I should give him up. | 掌握钥匙的家伙是我的人 没理由我得交给你 |
[1:09:06] | – No reason at all. – Where are you going? | – 想都别想 – 你要去哪? |
[1:09:10] | Please, ma cherie, I have told you. We are all victims of causality. | 拜托 亲爱的 我告诉过你的 我们都是因果关系的受害者 |
[1:09:15] | I drank too much wine, I must take a piss. | 我喝多了 所以得去洗手间 |
[1:09:19] | Cause and effect. Au revoir. | 起因-结果 再见 |
[1:09:27] | Touch me and that hand will never touch anything again. | 敢碰我的话 你这只手就得废了 |
[1:09:39] | Well, that didn’t go so well. | 好像不是很妙 |
[1:09:40] | Are you certain the Oracle didn’t say anything else? | 你确定先知没有说别的什么吗? |
[1:09:43] | – Yes. – Maybe we did something wrong. | – 确定 – 也许我们做错了什么? |
[1:09:46] | Or didn’t do something. | 或是少做了些什么 |
[1:09:47] | No, what happened couldn’t have happened any other way. | 不对 该发生的都发生了 没其它的变数 |
[1:09:51] | – How do you know? – We are still alive. | – 你怎么知道? – 因为我们还活着 |
[1:09:57] | If you want the Keymaker, follow me. | 如果你们想要找那个掌握钥匙的人 就跟我来 |
[1:10:07] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:10:11] | I am so sick and tired of his bullshit. On and on. Pompous prick. | 我厌倦了这样的事一再发生 我受够了 |
[1:10:18] | A long time ago, when we first came here, it was so different. | 很久以前 当我们刚来这里的时候 他是多么的好啊 |
[1:10:25] | He was so different. | 他完全不是现在这个样子 |
[1:10:30] | He was like you. | 他就好像现在的你 |
[1:10:35] | I’ll give you what you want, but you have to give me something. | 我会帮你们得到你们要的 但你也得给我点东西 |
[1:10:39] | – What? – A kiss. | – 什么? – 一个吻 |
[1:10:42] | Excuse me? | 我不明白? |
[1:10:45] | I want you to kiss me as if you were kissing her. | 我要你像吻她那样吻我 |
[1:10:51] | – Why? – You love her. She loves you. | – 为什么? – 你爱她 她也爱你 |
[1:10:54] | It’s all over you both. | 你们两个真心相爱 |
[1:10:57] | A long time ago, I knew what that felt like. | 很久以前 我也有过那种感觉 |
[1:11:03] | I want to remember it. I want to sample it. That’s all. | 我想重温一下 想再试一次 就这样 |
[1:11:09] | Just a sample. | 让我重温爱的滋味 |
[1:11:11] | – Why don’t you sample this instead? – Trinity. | – 你要不要试下这个? – 崔妮蒂 |
[1:11:16] | Such emotion over something so small. It’s just a kiss. | 小事一件 何必那么激动? 只是个吻而已 |
[1:11:21] | Why should we trust you? | 为什么我们要相信你? |
[1:11:23] | If I don’t deliver you to the Keymaker, she can kill me. | 如果我没有带你们找到掌握钥匙的人 她可以把我杀了 |
[1:11:35] | All right. | 好吧! |
[1:11:37] | But you have to make me believe I am her. | 不过你得让我觉得 你真的把我当作她 |
[1:11:42] | All right. | 好吧! |
[1:11:50] | Terrible. Forget it. | 糟透了 就这样算了吧! |
[1:11:55] | Wait. | 等等! |
[1:11:58] | Okay. | 好吧! |
[1:12:36] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:12:39] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:12:56] | I envy you. But such a thing is not meant to last. | 我嫉妒你 不过 美好的事注定不会长久 |
[1:13:05] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:13:37] | Not again. | 不是吧! 又来了? |
[1:13:42] | It’s all right, boys. They’re with me. | 没事的 伙计们 他们是跟我一起的 |
[1:13:46] | These fellas work for my husband. | 他们是我丈夫的手下 |
[1:13:48] | They do his dirty work. They’re very good, very loyal. | 干的都是些”脏活” 很听话 忠心耿耿 |
[1:13:52] | Aren’t you, boys? | 是不是 小伙子们? |
[1:13:54] | Yes, mistress. | 哦! 是的! 夫人 |
[1:13:55] | They come from a much older version of the Matrix. | 他们是从旧版母体里产生的 所以 |
[1:13:58] | But like so many back then, they caused more problems than they solved. | 他们带来的麻烦多过他们解决的 |
[1:14:03] | My husband saved them because they’re notoriously difficult to terminate. | 我丈夫救了他们 因为他们可是出了名的难缠 |
[1:14:08] | How many people keep silver bullets in their gun? | 有多少人在枪里随时都装着银子弹? |
[1:14:17] | You can either run and tell my husband what I have done… | 你可以去向我丈夫告状… |
[1:14:20] | …or you can stay there and die. | 或者留下来等死 |
[1:14:24] | He’s in the ladies’ room! | 他在女厕里 |
[1:14:32] | Hurry. | 快走 |
[1:14:59] | – My name is Neo. – Yes. I’m the Keymaker. | – 我叫尼欧 – 是的! 我就是那个掌握钥匙的人 |
[1:15:03] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等着你 |
[1:15:11] | My God! My God, Persephone, how could you do this? You betray me. | 哦! 上帝 珀尔塞福涅(冥后 希腊神话) 你怎么可以这么做! 你背叛我! |
[1:15:19] | – Cause and effect, my love. – Cause? | – 起因-结果 亲爱的! – 起因? |
[1:15:22] | There is no cause for this. What cause? | 没有什么起因 什么起因? |
[1:15:26] | What cause? How about the lipstick you’re still wearing? | 没什么起因? 那这个唇印是什么? |
[1:15:30] | Lipstick? Lipstick. | 唇印? 唇印? |
[1:15:33] | What craziness are you talking about, woman? There is no lipstick! | 你在胡说些什么 根本没有唇印! |
[1:15:38] | She wasn’t kissing your face, my love. | 她没吻过你的脸吗 亲爱的 |
[1:15:43] | Woman, this is nothing. | 女人 这根本不算什么 |
[1:15:47] | – lt is a game. It is only a game. – So is this. | – 不过是逢场作戏 只是个游戏而已 – 这也是游戏 |
[1:15:52] | Have fun. | 好好玩吧! |
[1:16:01] | All right. | 好吧! |
[1:16:03] | All right. | 好吧! |
[1:16:05] | Let us find out where this goes. | 咱们就走着瞧吧! |
[1:16:08] | You two, get the Keymaker. | 你们俩 去把掌握钥匙的家伙抢回来 |
[1:16:17] | That’s a nice trick. | 这把戏不错! |
[1:16:19] | I cannot go back. | 我不能再被他抓回去了 |
[1:16:21] | I’ll handle them. | 我来解决他们! |
[1:16:23] | Handle us? You’ll handle us? You know, your predecessors had much more respect. | 解决我们? 你来解决我们? 你的前身对我们都十分尊重 |
[1:16:43] | Okay, you have some skill. | 好吧 你有点本事 |
[1:16:47] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:17:49] | You see? He’s just a man. | 你们看到了 他也只是个普通人 |
[1:20:06] | Goddamn it, woman, you will be the end of me. | 臭女人 等会儿要给你好看 |
[1:20:11] | Mark my words, boy, and mark them well. | 记住我的话 小子 好好记住 |
[1:20:15] | I have survived your predecessors, and I will survive you. | 你的前身都杀不了我 你也一样! |
[1:20:41] | – Where are you going? – Another way. Always another way. | – 你要上哪去? – 出路 总会有出路的 |
[1:20:48] | Close it, quick! | 快把门关上! |
[1:20:55] | Could we move along? | 可以走了吗? |
[1:21:01] | Run! | 快走! |
[1:21:19] | Step away from the door. | 离开那一道门 |
[1:21:26] | We owe you for that. | 我们很欣赏你的身手! |
[1:21:30] | Just like new. | 就像新的一样 |
[1:21:31] | Drop your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[1:21:38] | – Stay with him. – What about Neo? | – 快去跟他在一起 – 那尼欧怎么办? |
[1:21:40] | He can handle himself. | 他能照顾他自己 |
[1:21:44] | Get in back. | 坐后面去 |
[1:22:23] | Shit. | 可恶! |
[1:22:25] | – Operator. – Link, where am l? | – 接线员 – 林克! 我在哪? |
[1:22:27] | You won’t believe this, but you’re way up in the mountains. | 真难以置信 你在深山里 |
[1:22:30] | – Really? – lt’ll take me a while to get an exit. | – 是吗? – 是的! 我需要点时间来找到出口 |
[1:22:33] | – Shit! – What? | – 哦! 糟了 – 怎么了? |
[1:22:34] | The twins are after Morpheus and Trinity. They don’t have a way out. | 他们正在被双子星病毒追杀 无法脱身 |
[1:22:38] | – Where are they? – Middle of the city, 500 miles due south. | – 他们在哪? – 市中心 在你南面五百英里处 |
[1:22:57] | – Operator. – Get us out of here. | – 接线员 – 帮我们离开这儿 |
[1:22:59] | – Won ‘t be easy. – I know. We’re inside the core network. | – 这可不容易啊! 长官 – 我知道 我们在网络的核心 |
[1:23:02] | The only exit I got near you is the Winslow overpass. | 好的! 最近的出口是温斯洛高架桥 |
[1:23:05] | – Off the freeway. – Yes, sir. | – 就从高速公路离开 – 是的! 长官 |
[1:23:07] | – Fine, we’ll make it. – I should… Oh, shit! Look out behind you! | – 好的! 我们会没事的! – 我会…糟了! 小心后面! |
[1:23:16] | – lncoming fire. – Down! | – 他们准备开枪 – 趴下! |
[1:23:26] | Hold on! | 坐稳了! |
[1:23:44] | Oh, no. This is getting real ugly real fast. | 噢 情况越来越糟 |
[1:23:47] | Are you watching this, Link? | 林克! 你看到我们的情况了吗? |
[1:23:48] | Yes, sir. There’s an all points on you. Eight units headed your way. | 是的! 这儿能看见你的所有情况 有八辆警车正朝你奔去 |
[1:23:53] | Any suggestions? | 有什么建议? |
[1:23:57] | – Turn right. – Right, now. | – 右转! – 向右转 马上! |
[1:24:06] | Straight here. You’ll hit a connecting tunnel to the 1 01. | 冲破栅杆就能上到 101 公路 |
[1:24:09] | – Got it. – You sure about this? The freeway, I mean. | – 收到 – 你是否确定? 我是说高速公路很危险 |
[1:24:12] | – ln 1 4 years of operating, I’ve never seen… – Link, what did I tell you? | – 在我十四年的接线生涯里 我从来没有… – 林克! 我怎么跟你说的? |
[1:24:16] | Yes, sir. I do, sir. Winslow overpass. | 是的! 长官 我相信你 温斯洛高架桥 |
[1:24:19] | – I’ll be ready for you. – Good man. | – 我会为你们准备好的 – 很好 |
[1:24:21] | You always told me to stay off the freeway. | 你一直要我远离那条高速公路 |
[1:24:24] | – Yes, that’s true. – You said it was suicide. | – 是的! 没错 – 你说那无异于自杀 |
[1:24:27] | Then let us hope… | 那么 让我们希望… |
[1:24:29] | …that I was wrong. | …我之前错了 |
[1:24:42] | – Operator. – Link, it’s Niobe. | – 接线员 – 林克! 我是奈奥比 |
[1:24:44] | We’ve been sent to bring you in. | 我们来帮忙了 |
[1:24:45] | – I need to talk to Morpheus. – Believe me, Niobe, he needs you. | – 我要跟莫费思对话 – 太好了 奈奥比 他需要你的帮忙 |
[1:24:48] | – Where is he? – Just follow the sirens. | – 他在哪里? – 跟着警笛走就是了 |
[1:24:58] | Repeat, they’re approaching the… | 重复 他们正在接近… |
[1:25:03] | – We have them now. – The exile is the primary target. | – 找到他们了 – 那个逃犯才是首要目标 |
[1:26:11] | Shots fired. | 开火 |
[1:26:14] | Move! | 快走! |
[1:28:06] | – We are getting aggravated. – Yes, we are. | – 我们被惹火了 – 没错 |
[1:28:55] | Trinity. | 崔妮蒂! |
[1:28:58] | Get him out of here. | 带他离开这里 |
[1:29:03] | Come on! | 快走! |
[1:29:22] | Crush him. | 撞死他! |
[1:29:54] | Morpheus. | 莫费思! |
[1:29:55] | He’s okay. Keep moving. | 他没事! 快走! |
[1:29:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走! |
[1:30:05] | I need a download to hot- wire a motorcycle. | 我需要下载摩托车硬件的知识 |
[1:30:08] | No problem. One crash course on motorcycle… | 没问题 一切的摩托车知识 |
[1:30:10] | Wait. | 等等… |
[1:30:13] | Cancel that. | 取消它吧! |
[1:30:14] | You are handy. | 你真有一套 |
[1:30:17] | Jump on. | 上车 |
[1:32:46] | She means nothing. | 她不重要 |
[1:32:47] | – Find the exile. – We have them. | – 快找那个逃犯 – 找到了 |
[1:32:59] | Get down. | 坐下来 |
[1:35:12] | Gotcha. | 接住你了 |
[1:35:14] | She’s good. | 她真行 |
[1:35:20] | You are no longer necessary. | 你已经没用了 |
[1:35:29] | We do only what we’re meant to do. | 我自有我的作用 |
[1:35:34] | Then you are meant for one more thing: deletion. | 那么你只有一个用处 被删除 |
[1:35:38] | Go kick his ass. | 好了 去揍扁他吧! |
[1:36:30] | Neo, if you’re out there, I could use some help. | 尼欧 如果你已脱身 过来帮我 |
[1:36:34] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[1:37:05] | Yes! Yes! | 耶! 耶! |
[1:37:15] | We have confirmation from the lcarus. First two ships are in position for counterattack. | 长官 易卡露斯传来了消息 头两艘战舰已处在反击位置 |
[1:37:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:37:22] | Any change? | 有什么变化? |
[1:37:23] | They hit some iron ore here. Slowed them down a little. | 看来敌军碰到了一些铁矿石 这会耽搁它们一些时间 |
[1:37:27] | – How much? – An hour, maybe. | – 多长时间? – 大概一个小时! |
[1:37:30] | That would give them a little over nine hours. | 那么他们应该还需要九个小时左右 |
[1:37:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的! 长官 |
[1:38:07] | There is a building. | 有一栋大楼 |
[1:38:10] | Inside this building, there is a level where no elevator can go… | 在它里面 有个电梯达不到的楼层 |
[1:38:15] | …and no stair can reach. | 连楼梯都没有! |
[1:38:18] | This level is filled with doors. These doors lead to many places. | 这层楼有很多扇门 这些门能通往很多地方 |
[1:38:24] | Hidden places. | 不为人知的地方 |
[1:38:27] | But one door is special. | 但有一扇门很特别! |
[1:38:31] | One door leads to the source. | 这扇门通往代码之源! |
[1:38:41] | This building is protected by a very secure system. | 这栋楼的保安系统非常严密 |
[1:38:46] | – Every alarm triggers the bomb. – Bomb? Did he say bomb? | – 每个警报都能引爆炸弹! – 炸弹? 他是说炸弹? |
[1:38:50] | But like all systems, it has a weakness. | 不过跟所有的系统一样 它也有它的弱点 |
[1:38:53] | The system is based on the rules of a building. | 这个系统也遵循着一个建筑物的规定 |
[1:38:57] | – One system built on another. – Electricity. | – 一个系统依赖于另一个系统 – 电力 |
[1:39:01] | – lf one fails, so must the other. – No electricity, no alarms. | – 一个系统瘫痪了 其他的也就完了 – 切断了电力 警报器就不会响了 |
[1:39:05] | You’d have to take out a city block to kill the power. | 必须要切断一个街区的全部供电设施 |
[1:39:08] | – Not one, 27. – Twenty- seven blocks? | – 不是一个 是二十七个街区 – 二十七个街区? |
[1:39:13] | There is a power station. | 市区里有一个供电站 |
[1:39:16] | It must be destroyed. | 我们必须毁了它 |
[1:39:18] | – There must be some kind of fail- safe. – Yes, there is an emergency system. | – 肯定还有什么紧急供电系统吧? – 是的! 是有一个 |
[1:39:24] | The core network of the grid must be accessed. | 我们必需进到网络核心 |
[1:39:28] | The emergency system must be deactivated. | 紧急供电系统必须被切断 |
[1:39:31] | What do you need us for? | 为什么需要我们参与? |
[1:39:33] | Neo could take them out easier than we could. | 这点事 尼欧可以很轻松的就搞定 |
[1:39:35] | – There’s no time. – Why? | – 时间不够 – 为什么? |
[1:39:37] | Once the door is unprotected, the connection will be severed. | 一旦大门处于无防护状态 连接就会被切断 |
[1:39:40] | But another connection must first be made. | 但在这之前 一定要建好另一个连接 |
[1:39:43] | – How long will that take? – Exactly 3 14 seconds. | – 这需要多长时间? – 精确的说 是三百一十四秒 |
[1:39:47] | Just over five minutes. | 五分钟稍微多一点 |
[1:39:49] | That is the length and breadth of the window. | 就是这么多时间 |
[1:39:52] | Only the One can open the door, and only during that window can the door be opened. | 只有救世主能打开那扇门 而且只能在时间窗口开启时 门才能被打开 |
[1:39:58] | How do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道这些的? |
[1:40:00] | I know because I must know. It is my purpose. | 因为这些是我必须要知道的 这就是我存在的目的 |
[1:40:05] | It’s the reason I’m here, the same reason we’re all here. | 这也是我存在的原因 这也是我们大家存在的原因 |
[1:40:21] | Neo, I know something’s wrong. | 尼欧 我知道事情有些不对劲 |
[1:40:25] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你不用告诉我 |
[1:40:27] | I just want you to know that I’m here. | 我只想要你知道 我会永远在你身边 |
[1:40:34] | All must be done as one. | 行动必须一气呵成 |
[1:40:41] | Can’t hurt. | 不能受伤 |
[1:40:46] | If one fails… | 只要有一个人失败了… |
[1:40:49] | …all fail. | …我们就全完了 |
[1:40:51] | At midnight, there is a shift change in the security of both buildings. | 在午夜十二点的时候 两幢楼里面的保安都会有一次换班 |
[1:40:56] | At midnight, we will strike. | 十二点正 我们开始行动 |
[1:41:00] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:41:01] | – You count sheep at home. – Why? I get paid to count them here. | – 要睡觉回家睡去 – 怎么了 他们雇我在这儿睡的 |
[1:41:15] | Okay, they’re inside. | 好的! 他们进去了! |
[1:41:18] | – How much time? – Twelve minutes. | – 还有多少时间? – 十二分钟 |
[1:41:23] | Oh, shit. | 糟了! |
[1:41:27] | All of our lives, we have fought this war. Tonight, I believe we can end it. | 我们用了毕生的时间 来进行这场战斗 我相信 今晚就可以结束这场战争 |
[1:41:34] | Tonight is not an accident. | 今晚并不是个偶然 |
[1:41:38] | There are no accidents. | 没有什么是偶然的 |
[1:41:41] | We have not come here by chance. I do not believe in chance. | 我们今晚来到这里 也绝非偶然 我不相信运气 |
[1:41:46] | When I see three objectives, three captains, three ships… | 当我看到我们有三位舰长 有三艘战舰 来执行这三个任务… |
[1:41:52] | …I do not see coincidence. I see providence. | …我并没有看到什么偶然 我看到的是天意 |
[1:41:56] | I see purpose. | 这一切都有其目的 |
[1:42:01] | I believe it is our fate to be here. It is our destiny. | 我相信 我们来到这里 是受了命运的指引 |
[1:42:08] | I believe this night holds for each and every one of us… | 这是我们的宿命 我相信 今晚… |
[1:42:13] | …the very meaning of our lives. | …将会是我们每一个生命价值的体现 |
[1:42:16] | I want to ask you to do something, but I don’t know how. | 我想要你为我做件事情 但我不知道该怎样和你说 |
[1:42:21] | I promise you, if I can, I will. | 我答应你 我一定会尽力而为 |
[1:42:24] | What if I asked you to stay out of this… | 如果我要求你不要… |
[1:42:28] | …no matter what… | …不管发生什么事… |
[1:42:31] | …to stay out of the Matrix? | …你都不要进入母体呢? |
[1:42:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:42:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:42:47] | All right. | 好吧! |
[1:42:52] | What is it, Niobe? | 你怎么了 奈奥比? |
[1:42:55] | I can’t help it, Morpheus. I can’t help thinking, what if you’re wrong? | 莫费思 我忍不住想问 万一你是错的呢? |
[1:42:59] | What if all this, the prophecy, everything, is bullshit? | 万一那些预言 和这一切 都是错的呢? |
[1:43:03] | Then tomorrow we may all be dead. | 那么明天 我们可能都会死去 |
[1:43:07] | But how would that be different from any other day? | 但这同改天再死有什么区别呢? |
[1:43:19] | This is a war, and we are soldiers. | 这是一场战争 而我们都是战士 |
[1:43:26] | Death can come for us at any time… | 死亡会随时… |
[1:43:29] | …in any place. | …随地降临到我们身上 |
[1:43:31] | Incoming. Incoming! | 它们来了! |
[1:43:35] | Incoming! | 它们来了! |
[1:43:42] | Now consider the alternative. | 现在想想另一种可能性 |
[1:43:45] | What if I am right? What if the prophecy is true? | 如果我是对的呢? 如果预言是真的? |
[1:43:50] | What if tomorrow the war could be over? | 如果明天战争真的会结束? |
[1:43:55] | Isn’t that worth fighting for? | 我们难道不值得为此而战吗? |
[1:43:59] | Isn’t that worth dying for? | 我们不值得为此牺牲吗? |
[1:44:03] | – Time? – Three minutes. | – 还有多久? – 还差三分钟 |
[1:44:06] | Almost there. | 就快好了 |
[1:44:27] | It is done. | 好了 |
[1:44:28] | Find the others. | 看看其他人 |
[1:44:31] | I got Niobe there. They’re out of the station. | 找到奈奥比了 他们已经出来了 |
[1:44:33] | – What about Soren? – There. | – 那索伦呢? – 在那 |
[1:44:36] | They’re still inside, but…. | 他们还在里面 可是 |
[1:44:39] | They’re not moving. | 他们不动了 |
[1:45:04] | That’s it, let’s go. | 很好 我们行动吧! |
[1:45:08] | Call Neo now. | 马上呼叫尼欧 |
[1:45:14] | – I lost them. They’re inside the portal. – What about the grid? | – 没信号! 他们进去了 – 供电网呢? |
[1:45:21] | Everything is operational. The emergency system is rerouting power. | 应急系统已经开始供电 |
[1:45:30] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[1:45:32] | Soon as they open that door, it’s all over. | 只要他们打开那扇门 一切就全完了 |
[1:45:37] | The hell it is. | 那儿将成会为地狱 |
[1:45:39] | What are you… ? Trinity! | 你干什么? 崔妮蒂! |
[1:45:42] | I will not wait and do nothing. I will not watch them die. | 我不能在这里袖手旁观 我不能眼睁睁的看着他们去送死 |
[1:45:46] | We’re talking less than five minutes. | 崔妮蒂! 只有不到五分钟了 |
[1:45:48] | In five minutes, I’ll tear that building down. | 这五分钟 足够我把那幢大楼闹翻天了 |
[1:45:50] | – How much further? – Here, just here. | – 有多远? – 就是这里 |
[1:45:55] | I’m sorry, this is a dead end. | 抱歉 这是条死路 |
[1:46:00] | It’s gotta be the ugliest hack I have ever done. | 这是我最糟糕的一次行动 |
[1:46:06] | That’s as close as I can get you. You better grow wings. | 我只能把你送到这里 没法再近了 接下来的就只能靠你自己了 |
[1:46:27] | – Operator. – I’m in. | – 我是接线员 – 我进来了 |
[1:46:29] | Keep moving. Sixty- fifth floor. | 继续前进 在六十五楼 |
[1:46:31] | You look surprised to see me again, Mr. Anderson. | 我们又见面了 安德森先生 你好像很吃惊? |
[1:46:36] | Well, that’s the difference between us. I have been expecting you. | 正相反 我一直盼着你的出现 |
[1:46:41] | – What do you want, Smith? – You haven’t figured that out? | – 你想怎么样 史密斯? – 你还没想明白吗? |
[1:46:45] | Still using all the muscles except the one that matters. | 你还是那样 四肢发达 头脑简单? |
[1:46:50] | I want exactly what you want. | 你想要的 就是我想要的 |
[1:46:53] | I want everything. | 我要得到一切 |
[1:46:55] | Would that include a bullet from this gun? | 连我的子弹 你也想要吗? |
[1:46:58] | Go ahead, shoot. | 尽管开枪吧! |
[1:47:00] | The best thing about being me, there’s so many me’s. | 这里可有数不清的”我”呢 |
[1:47:17] | Christ! What the hell happened in here? | 天啊! 该死的这是怎回事? |
[1:47:21] | Hold it right there, little lady. | 小姐 别过来 |
[1:47:33] | If you can’t beat us…. | 如果你不能打败我们 |
[1:47:35] | Join us. | 就加入我们吧! |
[1:47:39] | Morpheus! | 莫费思! |
[1:47:53] | Still no sight of them. They only got two minutes left. | 还是看不见他们 只剩下两分钟了 |
[1:48:10] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[1:48:21] | Come on. | 快啊! |
[1:48:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:48:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:48:37] | Kill them. | 干掉他们 |
[1:48:46] | They’re in. | 他们进去了 |
[1:48:48] | I don’t believe it. | 真让人难以置信 |
[1:49:05] | It was meant to be. | 这是命中注定的 |
[1:49:07] | Morpheus, that door will take you home. | 莫费思 那扇门可以送你回家 |
[1:49:22] | You will know which door. Hurry, Neo. | 你知道是哪扇门 快点! 尼欧! |
[1:49:31] | Trinity, I got some serious activity headed your way. | 崔妮蒂 你前面有麻烦了 |
[1:50:27] | Hello, Neo. | 你好 尼欧 |
[1:50:29] | – Who are you? – I am the Architect. | – 你是谁? – 我就是这里的设计师 |
[1:50:33] | I created the Matrix. I’ve been waiting for you. | 母体就是我设计出来的 我一直在等你 |
[1:50:36] | You have many questions. Though the process has altered your consciousness… | 你有很多疑问 虽然程序改变了你的意识 |
[1:50:41] | …you remain irrevocably human. | 但你仍然保留有人性 |
[1:50:43] | Ergo, some of my answers you will understand and some you will not. | 所以 在我给你的答案中 你只能理解其中的一部分 |
[1:50:47] | Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent… | 一般来说 你的第一个问题 可能是最急迫的… |
[1:50:51] | …you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant. | …但你可能没意识到 那同时也是最不重要的问题 |
[1:50:56] | Why am I here? | 我为什么会在这? |
[1:50:58] | Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation… | 你的生命 是母体的程序中… |
[1:51:01] | …inherent to the programming of the Matrix. | …一些不等式的残留部分的总和 |
[1:51:04] | You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts… | 你 是异常程序的最终形式 无论我多努力 |
[1:51:08] | …I’ve been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise… | 我一直无法通完美的数学公式把你消除 |
[1:51:12] | …a harmony of mathematical precision. | 否则的话 母体就是一个精确数学的完美融合 |
[1:51:16] | While it remains a burden assiduously avoided… | 虽然这不可避免 |
[1:51:19] | …it is not unexpected and thus not beyond a measure of control… | 但我预料到了 所以没让这个错误完全失控 |
[1:51:24] | …which has led you, inexorably… | …所以 你就来到了… |
[1:51:28] | …here. | …这里 |
[1:51:30] | – You haven’t answered my question. – Quite right. | – 你还没有回答我的问题! – 没错! |
[1:51:34] | Interesting. That was quicker than the others. | 有意思! 你比其他人的反应快多了 |
[1:51:38] | Others? How many? What others? | 其他人? 什么其他人? |
[1:51:41] | The Matrix is older than you know. | 母体的年龄比你想像的要老得多 |
[1:51:43] | I count from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next. | 如果把一个完整的异常程序 到下一个完整的异常程序出现的时间算一代的话 |
[1:51:48] | In which case, this is the sixth version. | 一个个数下来…现在的你是第六代了 |
[1:51:51] | Five before me? He’s lying. Bullshit. | 我之前有五代? 他在撒谎 胡扯 |
[1:51:53] | There are only two possible explanations. There were five before me. | 我之前已经出现过了五代的我 只有两种可能的解释 |
[1:51:57] | Either no one told me… | 要么是没人告诉我… |
[1:51:59] | – …or no one knows. – Precisely. | – 要么就是没人知道… – 正确! |
[1:52:03] | As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly is systemic… | 你身上毫无疑问集中了所有异常程序 |
[1:52:07] | …creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations. | 就算是最简单的程序 也会轻易被你影响而出错 |
[1:52:10] | You can ‘t control me! I’m gonna smash you to bits! | 你控制不了我! 我要把你撕成粉碎! |
[1:52:14] | I’m gonna fucking kill you! | 我要杀了你! |
[1:52:15] | You can ‘t make me do anything. You old, white prick! | 你别想让我做任何事情. 你这个老杂碎! |
[1:52:21] | Choice. | 选择! |
[1:52:23] | The problem is choice. | 问题的关键在选择上 |
[1:52:47] | The first Matrix I designed was naturally perfect, a work of art. | 我设计的第一款母体可以说是近乎完美 是一件完美无暇的艺术品 |
[1:52:51] | Flawless, sublime. | 极少缺陷、令人赞叹… |
[1:52:53] | A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. | 一个胜利同时也是一个不朽的失败 |
[1:52:57] | The inevitability of its doom is apparent now… | 无法避免的毁灭是显而易见的… |
[1:53:00] | …as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human. | …人类天生的不完美所造成的结果 |
[1:53:03] | Thus, I redesigned it based on your history… | 因此我以人类的历史为基础重新设计… |
[1:53:06] | …to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. | …更加准确地反映出了人类丑陋的本性 |
[1:53:11] | However, I was again frustrated by failure. | 但是 我再一次的失败了 |
[1:53:16] | I have come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind. | 我开始逐渐明白 为什么一直找不到答案 因为母体需要的是低一级的设计 |
[1:53:21] | Or perhaps, a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. | 也许需要的 是一些不太完美的思路 |
[1:53:27] | Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program… | 但另外一个问题又开始困扰我 我无意间得到解答 |
[1:53:32] | …initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. | 那是一种直觉性程序 用来调查人类心理的某些层面 |
[1:53:37] | If I am the father of the Matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother. | 如果说我是母体的父亲 那么 那个程序 就可以被看作是母体的母亲 |
[1:53:43] | – The Oracle. – Please. | – 先知 – 喔 拜托 |
[1:53:46] | As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby 99 percent of subjects… | 如同我所讲的 她偶然发现一个解决办法 |
[1:53:50] | …accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice… | 只要他们可以有选择权 百分之九十九的实验对像会接受母体 |
[1:53:54] | …even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. | 即使他们意识到 这个选择差不多是无意识 |
[1:53:58] | While this answer functioned, it was fundamentally flawed… | 然而这种设计在运行时 也有它本身的缺陷 |
[1:54:02] | …thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly… | 可能会造成系统的异常 |
[1:54:05] | …that, if left unchecked, might threaten the system. | 如果不及时检查 甚至可能会威胁到系统本身 |
[1:54:09] | Ergo, those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked… | 那些不接受母体的 虽然只有少数 但是放任不管的话 |
[1:54:14] | …would constitute an escalating probability of disaster. | 就会日渐壮大 并最终形成危害 |
[1:54:18] | This is about Zion. | 你是说锡安? |
[1:54:20] | You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed. | 你在这里是因为锡安即将毁灭 |
[1:54:24] | Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated. | 锡安里的一切都将被毁灭 |
[1:54:28] | Bullshit. | 胡说! |
[1:54:29] | Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. | 拒绝是人类最直接的反应 |
[1:54:33] | But rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it… | 但毫无疑问 这将是我们第六次去摧毁它 |
[1:54:39] | …and we have become exceedingly efficient at it. | 我们可以说是驾轻就熟了 |
[1:54:56] | The function of the One… | 救世主的功能… |
[1:54:57] | …is now to return to the source, allowing a dissemination of the code you carry… | 就是在这个时间返回代码之源 将你身上携带的代码 |
[1:55:02] | …reinserting the prime program. | 重新植入主程序 |
[1:55:05] | After which you will be required to select from the Matrix 23 individuals… | 在这之后 你需要从母体里面选出二十三个人 |
[1:55:09] | …sixteen female, seven male, to rebuild Zion. | 十六个女性和七个男性 来重新建造锡安 |
[1:55:13] | Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash… | 如果失败的话 就会造成整个系统的崩溃 |
[1:55:17] | …killing everyone connected to the Matrix… | 那会杀死和系统连接的每一个人 |
[1:55:20] | …which, coupled with the extermination of Zion… | 加上锡安被摧毁的命运… |
[1:55:23] | …will result in the extinction of the entire human race. | …这就等于是全人类的灭亡 |
[1:55:27] | You won’t let it happen. You can’t. You need human beings to survive. | 你绝不会让这一切发生的 你不能 你们需要人类才可以生存下去的 |
[1:55:32] | There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept. | 我们已经做好准备 接受一定程度的损失 |
[1:55:35] | The relevant issue is whether or not you are ready… | 剩下的问题就是你 是否做好了准备… |
[1:55:38] | …to accept the responsibility for the death of every human being in this world. | …为整个人类的灭亡负责 |
[1:55:49] | It is interesting reading your reactions. | 观察你的反应 是件很有趣的事情 |
[1:55:52] | Your five predecessors were, by design, based on a similar predication… | 你的前五代有一个共同点 |
[1:55:56] | …a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment… | 他们都有一颗悲天怜人的慈悲心 |
[1:56:01] | …to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the One. | 这也是救世主的作用 |
[1:56:05] | While the others experience this in a general way, your experience is far more specific… | 其它的救世主都是散播爱心 可你却要特殊一点 |
[1:56:10] | …vis- a- vis love. | 那就是爱情 |
[1:56:14] | Trinity! | 崔妮蒂 |
[1:56:18] | Apropos, she entered the Matrix to save your life at the cost of her own. | 她冒着生命危险进入母体 想要挽救你的生命 |
[1:56:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:56:25] | Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw… | 是到说明真相的时候了 |
[1:56:28] | …is ultimately expressed and the anomaly revealed… | 人性的弱点 将受到重大考验 身为人类的救世主 |
[1:56:32] | …as both beginning and end. | 你必须决定他们的生与死 |
[1:56:36] | There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the source and the salvation of Zion. | 这里有两扇门 右边的门 可以通向代码之源并拯救锡安 |
[1:56:42] | The door to your left leads back to the Matrix, to her and the end of your species. | 左边的门通往母体 它可以让你回去救她 同时也将带来全人类的灭亡 |
[1:56:48] | As you adequately put, the problem is choice. | 正如你所说的 问题的关键 就是选择 |
[1:56:53] | But we already know what you are going to do, don’t we? | 但我们早已知道你会怎么做 不是吗? |
[1:56:57] | Already I can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors that signal… | 我知道你的大脑里在想什么! |
[1:57:01] | …the onset of an emotion designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason. | 化学物质触发情感 让情感战胜理性和逻辑 |
[1:57:06] | An emotion that is already blinding you from the simple and obvious truth: | 爱已经蒙蔽了你的双眼 使你无法看到那显而易见的真相 |
[1:57:11] | She is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it. | 她注定要死的 对此你无能为力 |
[1:57:23] | Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously… | 希望 只是人类妄想 |
[1:57:27] | …the source of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness. | 它既是人类最强大的力量 同时也是你们致命的弱点 |
[1:57:31] | If I were you, I would hope that we don’t meet again. | 如果我是你 我会希望 我们再也不要见面 |
[1:57:35] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[1:57:44] | We got a serious situation, sir. | 情况不妙了 长官 |
[1:57:47] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:58:48] | – What was that? – It’s moving faster than anything I’ve seen. | – 那是什么? – 我从没见过移动速度这么快的物体 |
[1:59:42] | Holy shit, he caught her. | 天哪! 他接到她了 |
[1:59:57] | Neo, I had to. | 尼欧 我必须这么做 |
[1:59:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:00:06] | The bullet is still inside. | 子弹还在你的身体里 |
[2:00:19] | Trinity… | 崔妮蒂 |
[2:00:23] | …don’t you quit on me now. | 你要挺住 |
[2:00:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:00:43] | Trinity. | 崔妮蒂 |
[2:00:55] | Trinity… | 崔妮蒂… |
[2:00:57] | …I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听到我说的话 |
[2:01:00] | I’m not letting go. | 我绝不会让你死 |
[2:01:02] | I can’t. | 我不会 |
[2:01:05] | I love you too damn much. | 我是这么地爱你 |
[2:01:36] | I can’t take this. | 太难以置信了! |
[2:01:41] | I guess this makes us even. | 咱们扯平了 |
[2:01:57] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[2:01:59] | Everything was done as it was supposed to be done. | 事情完全是按照计划进行 |
[2:02:02] | Once the One reaches the source, the war should be over. | 一旦救世主进入了代码之源 战争就该结束了 |
[2:02:06] | – ln 24 hours, it will be. – What? | – 再过二十四小时 战争就会结束了 – 什么? |
[2:02:09] | If we don’t do something in 24 hours, Zion will be destroyed. | 如果我们二十四小时之内不做点什么的话 锡安就会被毁灭 |
[2:02:13] | – What? – How do you know that? | – 什么? – 你怎么知道的? |
[2:02:15] | – I was told it would happen. – By whom? | – 有人告诉了我将要发生的事情 – 是谁? |
[2:02:18] | It doesn’t matter. I believed him. | 那并不重要 我相信他 |
[2:02:21] | – That’s impossible. The prophecy tells us… – lt was a lie, Morpheus. | – 那不可能! 预言告诉我们… – 那是个谎言 莫费思 |
[2:02:27] | The prophecy was a lie. | 那个预言是个谎言 |
[2:02:31] | The One was never meant to end anything. | 救世主救不了任何人 |
[2:02:34] | It was all another system of control. | 这些全是另一层的控制系统 |
[2:02:37] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[2:02:40] | But you said it yourself. | 你自己也说过 |
[2:02:43] | How can the prophecy be true if the war isn’t over? | 如果预言是真的 战争就会结束 |
[2:02:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[2:02:56] | I know it isn’t easy to hear, but… | 我知道这让你们很难接受 |
[2:02:59] | …I swear to you it’s the truth. | 但我发誓这是真的 |
[2:03:06] | – What are we gonna do? – I don’t know. | – 那我们该怎么办? – 我不知道 |
[2:03:11] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[2:03:21] | – What are they doing? – They’re just out of EMP range. | – 它们在干什么? – 它们刚好在电磁炸弹范围之外 |
[2:03:25] | It’s a bomb. | 那是个炸弹 |
[2:03:27] | We have to get out of here. Now. | 我们得离开这里 现在就走 |
[2:04:06] | I have dreamed a dream… | 我梦见过这一幕… |
[2:04:11] | …but now that dream has gone from me. | …但没想到梦会变成现实 |
[2:04:26] | Here they come. | 它们来了 |
[2:04:28] | Let’s go, Morpheus. | 我们走吧 莫费思 |
[2:04:31] | – We won’t make it. – We have to try. | – 我们跑不掉的 – 我们必须试试 |
[2:04:42] | – Come on! – Something’s different. | – 快啊 – 有些事感觉似乎有点不同 |
[2:04:45] | What? | 什么? |
[2:04:48] | I can feel them. | 我能感觉到它们 |
[2:05:12] | Neo! | 尼欧! |
[2:05:20] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | – 出了什么事? – 我不知道 |
[2:05:29] | It’s the Hammer. | 是沙漠号来了 |
[2:05:42] | He’s in some kind of coma… | 他似乎处于昏迷状态 |
[2:05:45] | …but his vitals are stable. | 可是他的身体机能一切正常 |
[2:05:49] | What about you? | 你怎么样? |
[2:05:51] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[2:05:53] | You could use some rest. | 你应该休息一下了 |
[2:05:56] | No, I’m gonna stay with him. | 不了 我要留下来陪他 |
[2:06:05] | Lock was right. He guessed that the machines… | 洛克是对的! 他说机器… |
[2:06:08] | …would cut off the mainlines in and out of Zion. | …会切断我们的主要通路 |
[2:06:11] | He thought a counterattack might surprise them. | 锡安这个时候反击就会出其不意 |
[2:06:14] | It sounded good. I figured we had a shot… | 听起来不错 我觉得我们有很大的机会 |
[2:06:18] | …until someone screwed it up. | 想不到有人搞砸了 |
[2:06:20] | An EMP was triggered before we got in position. | 我们还没就位 有人就触发了电磁炸弹 |
[2:06:23] | – Five ships were instantly downed. – When the machines broke through… | – 五艘战舰立刻就垮了 – 等机器冲进来的时候… |
[2:06:28] | …it wasn’t a battle, it was a slaughter. | 这不是什么战争 而是一场屠杀 |
[2:06:30] | Was it an accident? Some sort of malfunction? | 是意外呢? 还是发生了什么故障? |
[2:06:34] | – No one knows. – Someone does. | – 没人知道 – 有人知道 |
[2:06:36] | Who? | 谁? |
[2:06:38] | Once the machines were done with us, they started digging again. | 当机器兵团攻击过后 就继续往下挖 |
[2:06:41] | – We made a quick pass to look for survivors. – You found one? | – 我们快速搜索了一遍幸存者 – 找到幸存者了吗? |
[2:06:47] | Only one. | 只找到一个 |
[2:16:42] | Everything that has a beginning… | 凡事只要有开始… |
[2:16:45] | …has an end. | 就一定有结束 |
[2:16:49] | I see the end coming. | 结束即将来临 |
[2:16:52] | I see the darkness spreading. I see death. | 黑暗将袭卷一切 我看到死亡 |
[2:16:58] | Mr. Anderson, welcome back. | 安德森先生 欢迎回来 |
[2:17:01] | We missed you. | 我们很想你 |
[2:17:04] | It ends tonight. | 今晚要做个了断 |
[2:17:13] | You are all that stands in his way. | 只有你能阻止他 |
[2:17:17] | If you cannot stop him tonight, then I fear that tomorrow may never come. | 如果今晚你阻止不了他 人类就没有明天 |