英文名称:The Matrix
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | – Is everything in place? – You weren ‘t supposed to relieve me. | – 一切都正常? – 我的工作还轮不到你插手 |
[00:52] | I know, but I felt like taking a shift. | 说的也是 不过总想来看看 |
[00:56] | You like him, don ‘t you? You like watching him. | 喜欢上他了吧? 想来守着他 |
[00:58] | – Don ‘t be ridiculous. – We’re gonna kill him. You understand? | – 别胡说 – 我们要干掉他的 明白吗? |
[01:01] | Morpheus believes he is the One. | 莫费思认为他就是救世主 |
[01:04] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[01:05] | It doesn ‘t matter what I believe. | 我的想法无关紧要 |
[01:07] | You don ‘t, do you? | 就是说 你不这样认为 |
[01:09] | – Did you hear that? – Hear what? | – 听见那响声吗? – 听见什么? |
[01:12] | Are you sure this line is clean? | 这条线路你敢担保没被动过手脚? |
[01:13] | Yeah, of course I’m sure. | 放心 我当然敢担保 |
[01:16] | I better go. | 我还是挂掉为妙 |
[01:55] | – Freeze! Police! – Hands on your head! | – 不许动! 警察! – 双手抱头! |
[01:58] | Do it! Do it now! | 双手抱头! 快点! |
[02:20] | Lieutenant. | 中队长 |
[02:22] | Oh, shit. | 噢 妈的 |
[02:23] | Lieutenant, you were given specific orders. | 中队长 你的职责早就给你特别明确过了 |
[02:27] | I’m just doing my job. | 嘿 这也是我的份内事 |
[02:29] | You give me that “juris-my-dick-tion” crap, you can cram it up your ass. | 你说过可以随机应变的 怎么 当放屁吗? |
[02:34] | The orders were for your protection. | 跟你明确工作 那是为了保护你们 |
[02:38] | I think we can handle one little girl. | 这么个小丫头 我们还是能对付的吧 |
[02:45] | I sent two units! | 何况我派了两队人马! |
[02:47] | They’re bringing her down now! | 马上就押她下来给你看看 |
[02:49] | No, Lieutenant, your men are already dead. | 中队长 你的人马已经全部阵亡了 |
[03:22] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[03:25] | Morpheus, the line was traced. I don’t know how. | 莫费思 线路被侵入 侵入方式不明 |
[03:28] | I know. They cut the hard line. | 我已经查明 他们切入了我们的设备缆线 |
[03:30] | There’s no time. Get to another exit. | 没有时间了 赶快从另一出口逃出 |
[03:32] | Are there any agents? | 那里有特警吗? |
[03:34] | Yes. | 有 |
[03:35] | Goddamn it. | 有种的就来吧 |
[03:36] | You have to focus, Trinity. | 不要掉以轻心 崔妮蒂 |
[03:38] | There’s a phone at Wells and Lake. | 威尔森雷克街上有一部电话 |
[03:41] | You can make it. | 你一定可以用得上 |
[03:43] | – All right. – Go. | – 行 – 行动! |
[04:46] | That’s impossible. | 这 不可能 |
[05:22] | Get up, Trinity. Just get up. | 起来了 崔妮蒂 起来 |
[05:25] | Get up. | 起…来… |
[06:12] | She got out. | 她已经脱身 |
[06:14] | It doesn’t matter. | 没有关系 |
[06:16] | The informant is real. | 内线的情报相当准确 |
[06:18] | Yes | 是的 |
[06:19] | We have the name of their next target. | 他们下一个目标 我们已经知道是谁了 |
[06:21] | The name is Neo. | 他名叫尼欧 |
[06:26] | We’ll need a search running. | 应该展开搜寻工作了 |
[06:28] | It has already begun. | 已经开始 |
[07:24] | What? | 怪事! |
[07:31] | What the hell? | 什么鬼名堂? |
[07:41] | “Follow the white rabbit.” | 跟着白兔走 |
[07:54] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[07:56] | It’s Choi. | 是乔艾 |
[08:10] | You’re two hours late. | 你们迟到了两个小时 |
[08:12] | I know. It’s her fault. | 我知道 都怪她 |
[08:14] | You got the money? | 钱带来了? |
[08:17] | Two grand. | 两千整 |
[08:19] | Hold on. | 马上就来 |
[08:38] | Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 |
[08:40] | You’re my savior. My own personal Jesus Christ. | 你是我的救星 哥们 我个人的上帝 |
[08:43] | You get caught using that… | 要坐牢的 如果你把它用在… |
[08:45] | I know. This never happened. You don’t exist. | 知道! 不会的 就算被抓到也没你的事 |
[08:48] | – Right. – Something wrong, man? | – 说得对 – 什么地方不舒服? |
[08:50] | You look a little whiter than usual. | 脸色比平常苍白得多 |
[08:54] | My computer, it… | 我的…电脑… |
[08:59] | Ever have that feeling where you’re not sure if you’re awake or dreaming? | 你有过这种感觉没有? 就是你无法确定自己是醒着还是在做梦 |
[09:04] | All the time. It’s called mescaline. | 随时都会 嗑药后都这样 |
[09:08] | It’s the only way to fly. | 想腾云驾雾 就靠它了 |
[09:11] | It just sounds like you need to unplug. | 听起来你得发泄发泄 |
[09:14] | Get some R and R? | 休息一下吧 |
[09:16] | What do you think, Dujour? Should we take him with us? | 你的高见呢 杜娇? 把他带出去一块玩玩好吗? |
[09:22] | Definitely. | 我没意见 |
[09:23] | No, I can’t. I have work tomorrow. | 不行 明天要上班 |
[09:27] | Come on. | 上什么班呀! |
[09:29] | It’ll be fun. I promise. | 肯定会很开心的 听我的没错 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:40] | Sure. I’ll go. | 听你的 我去 |
[10:10] | Hello, Neo. | 你好 尼欧 |
[10:12] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道我的名字? |
[10:14] | I know a lot about you. | 知道的多了 何止名字 |
[10:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[10:18] | My name is Trinity. | 我是崔妮蒂 |
[10:20] | Trinity. | 崔妮蒂 |
[10:23] | The Trinity? | 黑客崔妮蒂? |
[10:24] | That cracked the IRS D-base? | 瘫痪国税局数据库的那位? |
[10:26] | That was a long time ago. | 那已经是很久前的事了 |
[10:28] | Jesus. | 天啊! |
[10:29] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[10:30] | I just thought… | 我还以为… |
[10:34] | …you were a guy. | …你是个男的呢 |
[10:35] | Most guys do. | 你们这号人的通病 |
[10:38] | That was you on my computer. | 入侵我电脑的也是你 |
[10:41] | How did you do that? | 怎么进入的? |
[10:42] | Right now, all I can tell you… | 现在我能告诉你的只有一句话 |
[10:46] | …is that you’re in danger. | 你的处境十分危险 |
[10:48] | – I brought you here to warn you. – Of what? | – 我把你叫到这个地方 就是为了提醒你 – 提醒什么? |
[10:51] | They’re watching you, Neo. | 他们在监视你 尼欧 |
[10:53] | Who is? | 他们是谁? |
[10:54] | Please just listen. | 别急 听我说 |
[10:59] | I know why you’re here, Neo. | 我知道你为何来到此地 尼欧 |
[11:01] | I know what you’ve been doing. | 我知道你的一切所作所为 |
[11:04] | I know why you hardly sleep… | 我知道你为什么睡不着觉… |
[11:06] | …why you live alone and why, night after night… | …为什么你一个人住 为什么你日以继夜地… |
[11:09] | …you sit at your computer. | 坐在电脑之前 |
[11:13] | You’re looking for him. | 你就是在找他 |
[11:15] | I know, because I was once looking for the same thing. | 我怎么知道的? 因为我有过同你一样的经历 |
[11:19] | And when he found me… | 后来 是他找到了我 |
[11:21] | …he told me I wasn’t really looking for him… | 他告诉我 我要找的其实不是他 |
[11:25] | …I was looking for an answer. | …而是一个答案 |
[11:28] | It’s the question that drives us, Neo. | 一个无法解答的谜题 让我们惶惶不可终日 尼欧 |
[11:31] | It’s the question that brought you here. | 这个不解之谜把你带到了这里 |
[11:36] | You know the question… | 你的谜题是什么? |
[11:38] | …just as I did. | 也可以说 我的谜题是什么? |
[11:41] | What is the Matrix? | 什么是母体? |
[11:43] | The answer is out there, Neo. | 答案已经来了 尼欧 |
[11:46] | It’s looking for you. | 它正在找你 |
[11:49] | And it will find you… | 它会找到你的 |
[11:51] | …if you want it to. | …如果你愿意让它找到 |
[11:59] | Shit. | 妈的! |
[12:01] | Shit, shit. | 该死! 该死! |
[12:12] | You have a problem with authority, Mr. Anderson. | 你不把公司放在眼里 安德森先生 |
[12:15] | You believe that you are special, | 自以为很特殊 |
[12:17] | that the rules do not apply to you. | 可以不遵守公司的规定 |
[12:19] | Obviously, you are mistaken. | 很显然 你错了 |
[12:25] | This is one of the top software companies in the world… | 本公司是世界上顶尖软件公司之一 |
[12:28] | …because employees understand they are part of a whole. | …因为每一个员工都懂得 他们是公司整体的一部分 |
[12:32] | Thus, if an employee has a problem, the company has a problem. | 因此 有一个员工出了问题 就意味着整个公司出了问题 |
[12:38] | The time has come to make a choice, Mr. Anderson. | 我不能再拖了 给你两个选择 安德森先生 |
[12:43] | Either you choose to be at your desk on time from this day forth… | 选择一 从今往后 准时坐在你的办公桌之前 |
[12:47] | …or you choose to find another job. | 选择二 世界大的很 另请高就 |
[12:50] | Do I make myself clear? | 我的话还算好懂吧? |
[12:52] | Yes, Mr. Rhineheart. Perfectly clear. | 是的 莱茵哈特先生 我全听明白了 |
[13:03] | Thomas Anderson? | 汤玛斯·安德森? |
[13:06] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 就是我 |
[13:15] | Great. | 很好! |
[13:18] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[13:35] | Hello | 你好 |
[13:36] | Hello, Neo. Do you know who this is? | 你好 尼欧 知道我是谁吗? |
[13:42] | – Morpheus. – Yes. I’ve been looking for you. | – 莫费思 – 对 我一直在找你 尼欧 |
[13:46] | I don ‘t know if you’re ready to see what I want to show you. | 我有东西想让你来看看 就是不知道是否太唐突 |
[13:49] | But unfortunately, you and I have run out of time. | 不过你我现在已经没有时间来客套寒喧 |
[13:53] | They’re coming for you, and I don ‘t know what they’re going to do. | 他们现在来抓你了 尼欧 后果不堪设想 |
[13:57] | Who’s coming for me? | 谁来抓我? |
[13:58] | Stand up and see for yourself. | 站起来 自己看 |
[14:01] | What? Right now? | 什么? 现在吗? |
[14:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:04] | Now. | 就现在! |
[14:06] | Do it slowly. | 别慌 |
[14:08] | The elevator. | 电梯那边 |
[14:14] | Oh, shit! | 噢 妈的! |
[14:15] | Yes. | 我说吧 |
[14:20] | What do they want? | 他们为什么抓我? |
[14:22] | I don ‘t know. If you don ‘t want to find out, get out of there. | 我不知道 别刨根问底了 快逃吧 |
[14:26] | How? | 怎么逃? |
[14:27] | I can guide you, but you must do exactly as I say. | 我来给你指路 你必须一步不差才行 |
[14:30] | Ok | 好的 |
[14:31] | The cubicle across from you is empty. | 过道对面的那个工作间是空的 |
[14:36] | – But what if they… – Go. Now. | – 怎么办 如果他们… – 冲过去 马上! |
[14:45] | Stay here for just a moment. | 先在这里避一下 |
[14:54] | When I tell you, go to the end of the row… | 我说跑时 你就从走道一路冲过去 |
[14:57] | …to the office at the end of the hall. | …那里是个办公室 就在大厅走廊的尽头 |
[15:00] | Stay as low as you can. | 腰尽量弯低些 |
[15:04] | Go. Now. | 预备 快走 |
[15:20] | Good. Now, outside there is a scaffold. | 好 现在看外面 那里有个洗窗吊架 |
[15:26] | – How do you know this? – We don ‘t have time. | – 你怎么知道的? – 以后再讨论吧 尼欧 |
[15:29] | To your left there’s a window. Go to it. | 你左边是窗子 走过去 |
[15:34] | Open it. | 打开 |
[15:36] | Take the scaffold to the roof. | 用吊架爬到屋顶 |
[15:38] | No way! No way! This is crazy! | 不行! 不行! 太疯狂了! |
[15:41] | There are two ways out of this building. | 出这栋大楼有两套方案 |
[15:44] | One is that scaffold. The other is in their custody. | 一是吊架 另一个就是束手就擒 |
[15:48] | You take a chance either way. I leave it to you. | 哪一套 都有危险 何去何从 你自己决定 |
[15:54] | This is insane! | 这不是在发疯吗! ? |
[15:57] | Why is this happening to me? | 怎么会有这种事? |
[15:59] | What’d I do? | 怎么办才好? |
[16:01] | I’m nobody. I didn’t do anything. | 我 一个小人物 安分守己 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna die. | 只剩死路一条? |
[16:16] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[16:37] | Oh, shit! | 哦 妈的! |
[16:44] | I can’t do this. | 我过不去 |
[16:58] | Shit. | 妈的! |
[17:48] | As you can see, we’ve had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Anderson. | 看见了吧 我们已经注意你很久了 安德森先生 |
[17:54] | It seems that you’ve been living… | 从档案上看 你好像有… |
[17:57] | …two lives. | …两重人格 |
[18:01] | In one life, you’re Thomas A. Anderson… | 其一是:托玛斯·A·安德森… |
[18:04] | …program writer for a respectable software company. | …在一家著名的软件公司做程序设计员 |
[18:08] | You have a social security number. You pay your taxes. | 有社会安全号码 交个人所得税 |
[18:12] | And you… | 还有 你… |
[18:15] | …help your landlady carry out her garbage. | …还帮房东太太清理垃圾 |
[18:21] | The other life is lived in computers… | 这另一个嘛 活在电脑里面 |
[18:24] | …where you go by the hacker alias “Neo”… | 一名黑客 代号:外星人尼欧 |
[18:27] | …and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for. | …网络中的任何一项违法行为你都干过 |
[18:33] | One of these lives… | 两重人格中 一种嘛… |
[18:36] | …has a future. | …前途光明 |
[18:38] | And one of them does not. | 另一种嘛 就不是了 |
[18:43] | I’m going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Anderson. | 我就直说了吧 安德森先生 |
[18:48] | You’re here… | 请你来 是因为 |
[18:50] | …because we need your help. | …我们需要你的帮助 |
[18:56] | We know that you’ve been contacted by a certain… | 据我们所知 某一位人士已经找你… |
[18:59] | …individual. | 联系过了 |
[19:00] | A man who calls himself “Morpheus.” | 这位人士自称莫费思 |
[19:07] | Whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant. | 你说他好也罢、坏也罢 丝毫不会影响我们 |
[19:11] | He is considered by many authorities… | 我们这里的许多当权者 都认为他是… |
[19:14] | …to be the most dangerous man alive. | …当今世界上最危险的生命体 |
[19:20] | My colleagues… | 我的同事 … |
[19:21] | …believe that I am wasting my time with you. | …认为 我同你坐在这里是浪费时间 |
[19:24] | But I believe you wish to do the right thing. | 我还是认为 你有走正路的愿望 |
[19:28] | We’re willing to wipe the slate clean… | 我们会把这些档案记录统统销毁掉 |
[19:32] | …give you a fresh start. | …让你重新做人 |
[19:35] | All we’re asking in return is your cooperation… | 你要做到有问必答 配合我们 |
[19:38] | …in bringing a known terrorist to justice. | …把那个恐怖分子捉拿归案 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:45] | That sounds like a really good deal. | 你开的条件还真优厚 |
[19:49] | But I got a better one. | 不过我有一桩更好的买卖 |
[19:51] | How about… | 这样行不… |
[19:53] | …I give you the finger… | …我向你伸中指 |
[19:58] | …and you give me my phone call. | …你让我打电话找律师 |
[20:02] | Mr. Anderson… | …安德森先生… |
[20:08] | …you disappoint me. | …你真让我失望 |
[20:09] | You can’t scare me with this gestapo crap. | 你这种盖世太保般的行径 是吓不倒我的 |
[20:12] | I know my rights. | 我知道我有辩护的权力 |
[20:14] | I want my phone call. | 我要找律师 |
[20:16] | Tell me, Mr. Anderson… | 告诉我 安德森先生 |
[20:19] | …what good is a phone call… | …打电话有什么用… |
[20:20] | …if you’re unable to speak? | …如果你不能开口说话了? |
[20:58] | You’re going to help us, Mr. Anderson… | 我们就靠你帮忙了 安德森先生 |
[21:00] | …whether you want to… …or not. | …不管你愿意还是不愿意 |
[22:01] | This line is tapped, so I must be brief. | 这里的线路已经被窃听 所以我长话短说 |
[22:04] | They got to you first, but they’ve underestimated how important you are. | 他们先逮到了你 但他们低估了你的重要性 |
[22:09] | If they knew what I know… | 要是他们知道… |
[22:11] | …you would probably be dead. | …你恐怕已经劫数难逃了 |
[22:14] | What are you talking about? What is happening to me? | 你在说什么? 什么倒霉事要发生到我身上? |
[22:17] | You are the One, Neo. You may have spent the last few years… | 你是救世主 尼欧 你找我 不过是这几年的事 |
[22:23] | …looking for me, but I’ve spent my entire life… | …而我呢 我整个一生 |
[22:26] | …looking for you. | …都在找你 |
[22:29] | Now, do you still want to meet? | 现在 你还想我们见见面吗? |
[22:33] | – Yes. – Then go to the Adams Street bridge. | – 想 – 那就到亚当街桥 |
[22:46] | Get in. | 进来吧 |
[22:59] | What’s this? | 这又为的是什么? |
[23:00] | It’s necessary, Neo. For our protection. | 行门规矩 尼欧 为了保护自己 |
[23:03] | From what? | 有谁要伤你们? |
[23:04] | From you. | 就是你 |
[23:07] | Take off your shirt. | 脱掉你的衬衫 |
[23:08] | What? | 说什么? |
[23:09] | Stop the car. | 把车停下 |
[23:14] | Listen, coppertop. | 听着 警察可能就会赶来 |
[23:15] | We don’t have time for 20 Questions. | 我们没有那份闲情 一口气回答个二十个问题 |
[23:18] | Right now, there’s only one rule: | 现在我们就是一句话 |
[23:21] | Our way… | 走我们的独木桥… |
[23:22] | …or the highway. | 还是走他们的康庄道 |
[23:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:33] | Please, Neo, you have to trust me. | 听我说 尼欧 你应该相信我 |
[23:36] | – Why? – Because you have been down there. | – 为什么? – 因为你活在那个虚拟的世界 |
[23:39] | You know that road. | 对它很清楚 |
[23:42] | You know exactly where it ends. | 虚拟世界只有一个结局 |
[23:45] | And I know that’s not where you want to be. | 我知道那不是你想要的 |
[24:02] | Apoc, lights. | 艾巴 开灯 |
[24:06] | Lie back. Lift up your shirt. | 人往后仰 把衬衫拉起来 |
[24:10] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[24:11] | You’re bugged. | 电子虫捕捉机 |
[24:20] | Try and relax. | 放松 别紧张 |
[24:28] | Come on. | 给我出来 |
[24:30] | Come on. | 出来 |
[24:33] | It’s on the move. | 在动了 |
[24:36] | Come on, you shit. | 出来 你这个混蛋 |
[24:39] | – You’re gonna lose it. – No, I’m not. | – 要给它溜掉了 – 不会 |
[24:41] | Clear! | 抓到了! |
[24:50] | Jesus Christ! That thing’s real?! | 天哪 那玩意是真的? |
[25:27] | This is it. | 我们到了 |
[25:31] | Let me give you one piece of advice. | 进去之前 我有一个忠告 |
[25:35] | Be honest. | 请开诚布公 |
[25:38] | He knows more than you can imagine. | 他几乎无所不知 |
[25:49] | At last. | 我们终于见面了 |
[25:52] | Welcome, Neo. | 欢迎你 尼欧 |
[25:54] | As you no doubt have guessed… | 你在猜 而且一定猜对了 对 |
[25:56] | …I am Morpheus. | …我是莫费思 |
[25:58] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 见到你 不胜荣幸 |
[26:00] | No… | 不 |
[26:02] | …the honor is mine. | …万分荣幸的是我 |
[26:04] | Please, come. Sit. | 来 这边 请坐 |
[26:22] | I imagine… | 我想像得出 |
[26:24] | …that right now you’re feeling a bit like Alice… | …此刻 你的感觉有点像爱丽丝 |
[26:28] | …tumbling down the rabbit hole? | 梦游到了仙境 |
[26:32] | You could say that. | 有点像 |
[26:34] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我是从你的眼睛里看出来的 |
[26:37] | You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees… | 从外表来看 你相信耳听为虚、眼见为实 |
[26:40] | …because he’s expecting to wake up. | …你们这种人都在期待有大彻大悟的一天 |
[26:44] | Ironically, this is not far from the truth. | 讽刺的是 如此也算离真相不远了吧 |
[26:47] | Do you believe in fate, Neo? | 你相信命运吗 尼欧? |
[26:50] | No. | 不信 |
[26:52] | Why not? | 为什么不信? |
[26:53] | I don’t like the idea that I’m not in control of my life. | 所谓命运 就是指身不由己 我不喜欢这种概念 |
[26:57] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我了解你所说的意思 |
[27:04] | Let me tell you why you’re here. | 让我告诉你 为什么你会来这里 |
[27:08] | You know something. | 你来 是因为你有某种悟性 |
[27:10] | What you know, you can’t explain. | 你又无力解释你悟到的是什么东西 |
[27:12] | But you feel it. | 只是一种感觉 |
[27:14] | You felt it your entire life. | 这种感觉一直伴随着你 |
[27:17] | Something’s wrong with the world. You don’t know what, but it’s there. | 这个世界 什么地方错了 尽管你 说不上个所以然 但是你知道它一定存在 |
[27:21] | Like a splinter in your mind… | 无法获得答案 就像心头有根刺… |
[27:24] | …driving you mad. | …搅得你寝食不安 |
[27:27] | It is this feeling that has brought you to me. | 把你带到我这里来的就是这种感觉 |
[27:32] | Do you know what I’m talking about? | 知道我这番话的意思吗? |
[27:36] | The Matrix? | 母体? |
[27:39] | Do you want to know… | 你想知道… |
[27:41] | …what it is? | …它究竟是什么吗? |
[27:46] | The Matrix is everywhere. | 母体 无处不在 |
[27:48] | It is all around us. | 它就在我们周围 |
[27:50] | Even now, in this very room. | 在这个小小的房间里 |
[27:53] | You can see it when you look out your window… | 你从窗户外可以看到它 |
[27:55] | …or when you turn on your television. | 在电视上也会看到它 |
[27:58] | You can feel it when you go to work… | 上班时感觉到它的存在 |
[28:02] | …when you go to church… | 当你上教堂… |
[28:04] | …when you pay your taxes. | …或纳税时也一样 |
[28:07] | It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes… | 它就是那个遮住你双眼的世界 |
[28:10] | …to blind you from the truth. | 让你对真相一无所知 |
[28:14] | What truth? | 什么真相? |
[28:20] | That you are a slave. | 真相就是 你是个奴隶 尼欧 |
[28:23] | Like everyone else, you were born into bondage… | 同其他任何人一样 每个人呱呱落地后 |
[28:25] | …born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. | 就活在一个没有知觉的牢狱 |
[28:30] | A prison… | 当一辈子囚犯 |
[28:32] | …for your mind. | 一个思想被禁锢的囚犯 |
[28:40] | Unfortunately, no one can be… | 很不幸 我无法告诉你 |
[28:43] | …told what the Matrix is. | 什么是母体 |
[28:49] | You have to see it for yourself. | 你必须自己体会 |
[29:00] | This is your last chance. | 这是你的最后机会 |
[29:02] | After this, there is no turning back. | 之后就没回头路 |
[29:05] | You take the blue pill… | 如果你吞下蓝色药丸 |
[29:07] | …the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe… | 故事到此结束 你会在床上醒来 继续去彷徨 |
[29:10] | …whatever you want to believe. | 不分东南西北 |
[29:12] | You take the red pill… | 如果你吞下红色药丸 |
[29:14] | …you stay in Wonderland… | 你就留在了这个故事中的仙境 |
[29:16] | …and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. | 我会带你去看个明白 爱丽丝看到的兔子窝究竟有多深 |
[29:29] | Remember… | 记住… |
[29:31] | …all I’m offering is the truth. Nothing more. | …我要告诉你的只有一样东西——真相 |
[29:48] | Follow me. | 随我来 |
[29:52] | Apoc, are we on-line? | 艾巴 上线了吗? |
[29:54] | Almost. | 快了 |
[29:59] | Time is always against us. | 时间总是在同我们作对 |
[30:01] | Please take a seat there. | 请在这里坐下 |
[30:21] | You did all this? | 你也这么做过? |
[30:27] | The pill you took is part of a trace program. | 你吞下去的药丸 是一套追踪程序 |
[30:30] | It disrupts your carrier signals so we can pinpoint your location. | 它中断你的载体信号 这样我们就能准确定点你的空间位置 |
[30:35] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[30:36] | It means buckle your seat belt, Dorothy… | 它的意思就是 把安全带系起来 伙计… |
[30:39] | …because Kansas… | …因为我们就要… |
[30:40] | …is going bye-bye. | …脱胎换骨了 |
[31:19] | Did you…? | 是你们…? |
[31:32] | Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? | 你做过这样的梦没有 尼欧 就是你觉得它不是梦 |
[31:37] | What if you were unable to wake from that dream? | 如果在这种梦中你无法醒过来 那又会怎么样? |
[31:40] | How would you know the difference between the dream world… | 你怎么去知道自己是生活在梦魇世界里 |
[31:43] | …and the real world? | 还是真实世界中? |
[31:46] | This can’t be. | 不可能 |
[31:48] | Be what? | 什么? |
[31:49] | Be real? | 不可能是真的? |
[31:55] | Going into replication. | 进入复制程序 |
[31:56] | Apoc | 艾巴 |
[31:57] | Still nothing. | 程序没有被执行 |
[31:58] | It’s cold. | 好冷 |
[32:00] | It’s cold! | 好冷啊! |
[32:05] | Tank, we’ll need a signal soon. | 坦克 立即给信号 |
[32:08] | I got a fibrillation. | 心脏衰竭 |
[32:09] | Apoc, location. | 艾巴 定位 |
[32:11] | Targeting almost there. | 已经接近目标 |
[32:16] | He’s going into arrest. | 他的心跳停止 |
[32:17] | Lock. I got him! | 锁定 我已经控制住他了 |
[32:18] | Now, Tank, now! | 马上 坦克 马上开始 |
[35:17] | Welcome… | 欢迎… |
[35:19] | …to the real world. | …来到真实世界 |
[35:22] | We’ve done it, Trinity. | 成功了 崔妮蒂 |
[35:24] | We found him. | 终于找到了 |
[35:26] | – I hope you’re right. – I don’t have to hope. | – 但愿你是对的 – 我用不着”但愿”两字 |
[35:29] | I know it. | 我一定是对的 |
[35:36] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗? |
[35:37] | Far from it. | 正好相反 |
[35:54] | He still needs a lot of work. | 他身上我们还有很多工作要做 |
[35:57] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么? |
[35:58] | Your muscles atrophied. We’re rebuilding them. | 你的肌肉全部萎缩了 我们正在重建 |
[36:01] | Why do my eyes hurt? | 为什么我的眼睛好痛? |
[36:03] | You’ve never used them before. | 你从来没用过它们 |
[36:09] | Rest, Neo. | 别急 尼欧 |
[36:10] | The answers are coming. | 你会知道一切真相的 |
[37:26] | Morpheus, what’s happened to me? | 莫费思 我身上发生什么事了? |
[37:28] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[37:30] | More important than “what” is “when.” | 现在问”何时” 要比问”什么”重要的多 |
[37:33] | When? | 现在是”何时”? |
[37:34] | You believe it’s the year 1999… | 你还以为今年是 1999 年吧 |
[37:36] | …when in fact, it’s closer to 2199. | 实际上现在已经快 2199 年了 |
[37:40] | I can’t tell you exactly what year it is… | 我无法告诉你具体的日期 |
[37:43] | …because we honestly don’t know. | …因为我们自己也不知道 |
[37:45] | There’s nothing I can say that will explain it for you. | 而且越解释 越糊涂 不说了 尼欧 |
[37:48] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[37:49] | See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[37:51] | This is my ship. | 这是我的战舰 |
[37:53] | The Nebuchadnezzar. It’s a hovercraft. | 尼布加尼撒号 气垫飞行战舰 |
[37:59] | This is the main deck. | 这里是主舱 |
[38:07] | This is the core… | 这是核心区 |
[38:10] | …where we broadcast our pirate signal and hack into the Matrix. | 从这里 我们向母体发出 黑客广播讯号 进行干扰 |
[38:17] | Most of my crew you already know. | 我的同伴 大多数你都已认识 |
[38:26] | This is Apoc… | 这是艾巴. |
[38:28] | …Switch… | …苏薇琪 |
[38:31] | …and Cypher. | …他是塞佛 |
[38:32] | The ones you don’t know: Tank and his big brother, Dozer. | 还不认识的那个家伙是坦克 还有他哥哥道瑟 |
[38:37] | The little one behind you is Mouse. | 站在你后面的那个小不点叫耗子 |
[38:43] | You wanted to know what the Matrix is? | 你不是想知道母体是什么吗? |
[38:48] | Trinity. | 崔妮蒂 |
[39:10] | Try to relax. | 别紧张 尽力放松 |
[39:16] | This will feel a little weird. | 感觉上会有点怪 |
[39:30] | This… | 这… |
[39:32] | …is the Construct. | …就是宏控架构 |
[39:34] | It’s our loading program. | 它是我们的装载程序 |
[39:36] | We can load anything, from clothing… | 我们可以载入任何东西 比如服装 |
[39:39] | …to equipment… | 器材 |
[39:41] | …weapons… | 武器 |
[39:43] | …training simulations… | 模拟训练 |
[39:45] | …anything we need. | 我们需要的任何东西 |
[39:50] | Right now we’re inside a computer program? | 我们现在就是在电脑运行的程序里面吗? |
[39:53] | Is it really so hard to believe? | 有那么难以置信吗? |
[39:55] | Your clothes are different. The plugs in your body are gone. | 你的衣服已经被换掉 手臂上的插孔也没有了 |
[39:59] | Your hair has changed. | 发型也换了个 |
[40:02] | Your appearance now is what we call “residual self-image.” | 你现在这个人 我们称之为”残留自我影像” |
[40:06] | It is the mental projection of your digital self. | 你在虚拟世界的投影 |
[40:14] | This isn’t real? | 这不是真的吧? |
[40:16] | What is “real”? | 什么叫”真”? |
[40:18] | How do you define “real”? | 你怎样给”真”下定义? |
[40:20] | If you’re talking about what you can feel… | 如果说是你能感觉到的东西 |
[40:22] | …what you can smell, taste and see… | …你能闻到的气味 你能尝到味道… |
[40:25] | …then “real” is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. | 那么这个”真”就是 你大脑作出反应的电子信号 |
[40:33] | This is the world that you know. | 你所知道的世界就是这样一个世界 |
[40:36] | The world as it was at the end of the 20th century. | 这是20世纪末的世界 |
[40:42] | It exists now only as part of a neural-interactive simulation… | 我们现在把它看成是 “神经交互模拟”的一部份 |
[40:47] | …that we call the Matrix. | …称之为母体 |
[40:53] | You’ve been living in a dream world, Neo. | 你生活的那个世界是个梦境世界 尼欧 |
[40:56] | This is the world… | 现在你看到的… |
[40:58] | …as it exists today. | 才是真实的世界 |
[41:13] | Welcome to “the desert… | 欢迎来到真实的… |
[41:16] | …of the real.” | …戈壁荒漠 |
[41:21] | We have only bits and pieces of information. | 我们只掌握到少得可怜的信息 |
[41:24] | But what we know for certain is that in the early 21 st century… | 但是我们知道在21世纪初的某个时候 |
[41:28] | …all of mankind was united in celebration. | …全世界的人都欢聚一堂 庆祝自己的伟大成就 |
[41:32] | We marveled at our own magnificence as we gave birth to Al. | 我们自我陶醉 因为我们发明了”AI” |
[41:37] | “AI”? Al. | |
[41:39] | You mean artificial intelligence. | 你是说”人工智能”吧? |
[41:41] | A singular consciousness that spawned an entire race of machines. | 一种卓绝的意识 赋予了机器质的改变 |
[41:46] | We don’t know who struck first, us or them. | 我们不知道是谁首先发动了战争 是我们还是机器? |
[41:50] | But we know that it was us that scorched the sky. | 但我们知道 当机器只能依靠太阳能的时候 |
[41:55] | They were dependent on solar power… | 是我们把天空遮掩了起来 |
[41:57] | …and it was believed that they would be unable to survive… | 据信 如果没有太阳这一巨大的能源库 |
[42:01] | …without an energy source as abundant as the sun. | 机器将是一堆毫无用处的废铜烂铁 |
[42:05] | Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. | 纵览人类历史 我们的生活根本离不开机器 |
[42:11] | Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony. | 命运 看上去 真的很讽刺 |
[42:19] | The human body generates more bioelectricity than a 120-volt battery. | 人体产生的生物电大于一百二十伏特 |
[42:23] | And over 25,000 BTUs of body heat. | 体热超过两万五千个热量单位 |
[42:29] | Combined with a form of fusion… | 用核融合的方式进行聚合 |
[42:32] | …the machines had found all the energy they would ever need. | …机器就可以找到它们所需的全部能源 |
[42:41] | There are fields, Neo, endless fields… | 它们开发出一望无际的场地 |
[42:45] | …where human beings are no longer born. | 人类不再从娘胎出生 |
[42:49] | We are grown. | 像庄稼一样被种出来 |
[42:56] | For the longest time, I wouldn’t believe it. | 我长久长久以来 一直不相信这种说法 |
[42:59] | And then I saw the fields with my own eyes… | 然而我亲眼目睹了栽培区 |
[43:03] | …watched them liquefy the dead… | …看着它们液化尸体 |
[43:05] | …so they could be fed intravenously to the living. | …通过静脉输入活人体内 |
[43:09] | And standing there, facing the pure, horrifying precision… | 我站在那里 看着这活生生的 恐怖的、精确的、制造过程 |
[43:14] | …I came to realize the obviousness of the truth. | 我终于明白 原来 真相 并无奥秘可言 |
[43:19] | What is the Matrix? | 什么是母体? |
[43:22] | Control. | 控制 |
[43:25] | The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world… | 母体就是电脑操纵的梦境世界 |
[43:29] | …built to keep us under control… | 它的建立就是为了控制人类 |
[43:33] | …in order to change a human being… | 以便将人变成… |
[43:37] | …into this. | 这样的东西 |
[43:39] | No. | 不 |
[43:42] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[43:44] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[43:46] | I didn’t say it would be easy, Neo. I just said it would be the truth. | 是的 它不是很易理解 尼欧 但是 事实的确如此 |
[43:51] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[43:52] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[43:54] | Let me out! I want out! | 让我出去! 我要出去! |
[43:58] | – Easy, Neo. Easy. – Get this thing out of me. | – 冷静 尼欧 冷静 – 把这些东西都给我拔掉 |
[44:01] | Get this thing out of me! | 把这些东西都给我拔掉 |
[44:05] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我! |
[44:06] | Stay away from me! | 你们给我走开! |
[44:08] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[44:11] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信! |
[44:12] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信! |
[44:14] | – He’s gonna pop. – Breathe, Neo. | – 当心他会憋住 – 深呼吸 尼欧 |
[44:17] | Just breathe. | 快呼吸 |
[44:36] | I can’t go back, can I? | 我回不去了 对吧? |
[44:38] | No. | 不行 |
[44:41] | But if you could… | 不过 如果可以的话 |
[44:43] | …would you really want to? | 你是否真的想回去? |
[44:47] | I owe you an apology. | 我向你道歉 |
[44:49] | We have a rule. | 我们有一条规矩 |
[44:51] | We never free a mind once it’s reached a certain age. | 绝对不能解放成年人的心灵 |
[44:54] | It’s dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[44:56] | The mind has trouble letting go. | 根深蒂固的成见很难被抛弃 |
[44:58] | I’ve seen it before, and I’m sorry. | 我明知故犯 所以 我向你道歉 |
[45:01] | I did what I did because… | 我之所以这么做 是因为… |
[45:04] | …I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[45:14] | When the Matrix was first built, there was a man born inside… | 当母体成形时 有一个人诞生了 |
[45:18] | …who had the ability to change whatever he wanted… | 他有随心所欲改变一切的能力 |
[45:22] | …to remake the Matrix as he saw fit. | …使母体的运行尽可能按照他的意愿 |
[45:27] | It was he who freed the first of us… | 我们当中的第一人就是他解放的 |
[45:31] | …taught us the truth. | 他给我们讲述真相 |
[45:35] | As long as the Matrix exists… | 只要母体存在一天 |
[45:38] | …the human race will never be free. | 人类就无法自由 |
[45:44] | After he died… | 他死后 |
[45:47] | …the Oracle prophesied his return… | 先知预言他会回来 |
[45:50] | …and that his coming would hail the destruction of the Matrix… | 他的到来 就是来领导我们摧毁母体 |
[45:53] | …end the war… | 结束战争 |
[45:55] | …bring freedom to our people. | 给人类带来自由 |
[45:58] | That is why there are those of us who spent our lives searching the Matrix… | 这就是为什么我们这些人 会用一生的精力在母体中搜索 |
[46:03] | …Iooking for him. | 希望找到他 |
[46:07] | I did what I did because… | 我之所以这么做是因为… |
[46:11] | …I believe that search is over. | 我相信我已经找到了 |
[46:18] | Get some rest. | 好好休息一下吧 |
[46:20] | You’re going to need it. | 你需要好好休息 |
[46:24] | For what? | 为什么要休息? |
[46:28] | Your training. | 为你的训练 |
[46:48] | Morning. Did you sleep? | 早上好 没睡觉? |
[46:50] | You will tonight. | 我保证你今晚一定睡得很好 |
[46:52] | I guarantee it. | 我敢担保 |
[46:55] | I’m Tank. I’ll be your operator. | 我是坦克 是你的接线员 |
[46:57] | – You don’t have any… – Holes? Nope. | – 你没有 那个那个… – 插孔? 没…有 |
[47:01] | Me and my brother, Dozer, are 100?o pure, old-fashioned, homegrown human. | 我和我兄弟道瑟 是百分之百的纯种人 |
[47:06] | Born free right here… | 我们就在这里出生 |
[47:08] | …in the real world. | 是真实世界的人 |
[47:09] | Genuine child of Zion. | 纯种的锡安子孙 |
[47:12] | – Zion? – Lf the war was over tomorrow… | – 锡安? – 要是战争结束 |
[47:14] | …Zion’s where the party would be. | 锡安就热闹了 |
[47:16] | It’s a city? | 锡安是一座城市? |
[47:18] | The last human city. The only place we have left. | 最后一座人类城市 我们的唯一圣地 |
[47:23] | Where is it? | 它在哪里? |
[47:26] | Deep underground… | 很深的地底下 |
[47:27] | …near the Earth’s core, where it’s still warm. | 靠近地核 一个还很温暖的地方 |
[47:31] | You live long enough, you might see it. | 你都长这么大了 应该看见过的 |
[47:35] | Goddamn! I gotta tell you, I’m excited to see what you’re capable of… | 我必须告诉你 我很急切地想见识你的能力 |
[47:40] | …if Morpheus is right and all. | 是否真的像莫费思说的那样 |
[47:42] | We’re not supposed to talk about this, but… | 我们不该谈这档事 不过… |
[47:45] | …if you are… | 如果你能够… |
[47:47] | …it’s a very exciting time. | 那就真令人兴奋 |
[47:51] | We got a lot to do. We gotta get to it. | 今天会很忙 我们快开始吧 |
[47:57] | We’re supposed to start with these programs first. | 现在 我们要先执行这套程序 |
[48:01] | That’s major boring shit. | 这是最没劲的垃圾 |
[48:04] | Let’s do something more fun. How about… | 我们来做点有趣的事吧 这个如何? |
[48:08] | …combat training? | 我们来做格斗训练 |
[48:16] | “Jujitsu”? | 柔道? |
[48:18] | I’m going to learn jujitsu? | 我要学习柔道? |
[48:31] | Holy shit! | 什么鬼名堂! |
[48:33] | “Hey, Mikey, I think he likes it.” | “嘿 马安济 我看他蛮喜欢的” |
[48:35] | How about some more? | 再来吗? |
[48:37] | Hell, yes. | 好呀 来吧 |
[48:40] | Hell, yeah. | 好呀 来吧 |
[48:54] | How is he? | 他行吗? |
[48:55] | Ten hours straight. He’s a machine. | 有多少学多少 |
[49:08] | I know kung fu. | 功夫我会的 |
[49:11] | Show me. | 那就来露一手 |
[49:14] | This is a sparring program… | 这是一套拳击训练课目 |
[49:16] | …similar to the programmed reality of the Matrix. | 与母体里的那套真实拳路相似 |
[49:19] | It has the same basic rules. Like gravity. | 基本规则都一样 如重心的应用 |
[49:22] | These rules are no different than those of a computer system. | 你必须知道的是 这些规则和电脑系统里的没有区别 |
[49:26] | Some of them can be bent. | 有些可以改而用之 |
[49:27] | Others… | 有些… |
[49:28] | …can be broken. | …可以破而用之 |
[49:30] | Understand? | 懂了吗? |
[49:33] | Then hit me… | 来 攻击我 |
[49:34] | …if you can. | …凭你的本事 |
[50:14] | Good! | 好! |
[50:16] | Adaptation. | 适应… |
[50:18] | Improvisation. | …临场应变 |
[50:19] | But your weakness… | 但是 你的弱点… |
[50:21] | …is not your technique. | …不在技术 |
[50:29] | Morpheus is fighting Neo. | 莫费思在和尼欧过招 |
[51:43] | How did I beat you? | 我是怎么打倒你的? |
[51:51] | You’re too fast. | 你动作比我快 |
[51:53] | Do you believe that… | 你认为… |
[51:54] | …my being stronger or faster… | …我比你强或者比你快… |
[51:57] | …has anything to do with my muscles in this place? | …是因为我的肌肉更发达? |
[52:05] | You think you’re breathing air? | 你在这里需要呼吸吗? |
[52:20] | Again! | 再来! |
[52:33] | Jesus Christ, he’s fast! | 我的天哪! 他快起来了 |
[52:36] | His neuro-kinetics are way above normal. | 他的运动神经异于常人 |
[52:42] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[52:45] | You’re faster than this. | 你的动作还要更快 |
[52:49] | Don’t think you are. | 不要怀疑自己 |
[52:52] | Know you are. | 要尽力发挥 |
[53:04] | Come on! Stop trying to hit me, and hit me! | 来呀 别犹豫 直接打我 |
[53:16] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[53:20] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你要干什么 |
[53:23] | I’m trying to free your mind, Neo. | 我要解放你的思想 尼欧 |
[53:26] | But I can only show you the door. | 但我只能开启那道门 |
[53:29] | You have to walk through it. | 你得自己走过去 |
[53:33] | Tank, load the jump program. | 坦克 载入跳跃程序 |
[53:46] | You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear… | 丢掉一切私心杂念 尼欧 |
[53:49] | …doubt and disbelief. | 丢掉恐惧、犹豫和怀疑 |
[53:53] | Free your mind. | 解放你的思想 |
[54:12] | Okey-dokey. | 好吧 |
[54:16] | Free my mind. | 解放我的思想 |
[54:17] | What if he makes it? | 他行吗? |
[54:19] | – No one’s ever made their first jump. – I know. | – 没有人第一次就成功 – 我知道 |
[54:22] | – But what if he does? – He won’t. | – 不过他如果成功呢? – 不会的 |
[54:26] | Come on. | 当心 |
[54:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[54:29] | No problem. Free my mind. | 没问题 解放思想 |
[54:32] | Free my mind. No problem. Right. | 解放思想 没问题 |
[54:54] | What does that mean? | 这代表什么? |
[54:56] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 这不代表什么 |
[54:58] | Everybody falls the first time. | 第一次每个人都会跌倒 |
[55:01] | Right, Trin? | 对吗 崔妮蒂? |
[55:23] | – I thought it wasn’t real. – Your mind makes it real. | – 我以为这是假的 – 你的大脑认为是真的 |
[55:29] | If you’re killed in the Matrix… | 如果你在母体中被杀死 |
[55:32] | …you die here? | 也会死在这里? |
[55:33] | The body cannot live without the mind. | 灵魂已出窍 躯壳何用之有? |
[56:06] | I don’t remember you ever bringing me dinner. | 你从来都没送过晚餐给我 |
[56:13] | There is something about him, isn’t there? | 他与众不同 对吧? |
[56:16] | You’re a believer now? | 别说你也相信了 |
[56:19] | I keep wondering… | 我总有点奇怪 |
[56:20] | …if Morpheus is so sure, why not take him to see the Oracle? | 如果莫费思这么相信自己的眼光 为什么不带他去见见先知? |
[56:25] | Morpheus will take him when he’s ready. | 时机一成熟 莫费思就会带他去的 |
[56:38] | The Matrix is a system, Neo. | 母体是一个系统 尼欧 |
[56:41] | That system is our enemy. | 这个系统就是我们的敌人 |
[56:43] | But when you’re inside, what do you see? | 但是 当你陷在这个系统里面时 你能看见什么? |
[56:45] | Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. | 你看见的是上班族、教师、律师、工匠 |
[56:50] | The very minds of the people we are trying to save. | 这些人思想狭窄 都是我们拯救的对象 |
[56:52] | But until we do, these people are a part of that system… | 但是我们不动手 他们就是这个系统的一部分 |
[56:56] | …and that makes them our enemy. | …也就是说 他们是我们的敌人 |
[56:58] | You have to understand… | 你必须懂得 |
[56:59] | …most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. | 这些人中的大多数都不会愿意你去解救他们 |
[57:03] | And many of them are so inert… | 更有甚者 许多人对此麻木不仁 |
[57:05] | …so hopelessly dependent on the system… …so hopelessly dependent on the system… | 死心塌地地依赖着这个系统 |
[57:07] | …that they will fight to protect it. | 而且还会誓死捍卫它 |
[57:12] | Were you listening to me or looking at the woman in the red dress? | 你是在听我说呢 尼欧 还是魂已给红衣女郎给勾去了? |
[57:15] | I was… | 我是在… |
[57:16] | Look again. | 那再看一眼 |
[57:18] | Freeze it. | 定身! |
[57:24] | – This isn’t the Matrix? – No | – 这…这是母体? – 不是 |
[57:30] | It’s another training program designed to teach you one thing: | 这是另一套训练课程 它告诉你一个道理 |
[57:34] | If you are not one of us, you are one of them. | 如果你不是我们的一员 你就会与他们为伍 |
[57:37] | – What are they? – Sentient programs. | – 他们是什么? – 感知程序 |
[57:41] | They can move in and out of any software still hardwired to their system. | 他们能在任何软件中自由进出 而不须更改他们的系统 |
[57:45] | That means that anyone we haven’t unplugged… | 这就是说 任何人 你不去把他的插孔拔掉 |
[57:49] | …is potentially an agent. | 他就是一个潜在的特警 |
[57:51] | Inside the Matrix… | 在母体里 |
[57:54] | …they are everyone… | 可以说 每个人都是特警 |
[57:56] | …and they are no one. | 也可以说 每个人都不是特警 |
[57:58] | We have survived by hiding and running from them… | 要想不被他们杀死 必须敬而远之 |
[58:01] | …but they are the gatekeepers. | 但他们每个人都是守卫 |
[58:03] | They’re guarding all the doors and holding all the keys. | 他们把守每个门户 掌握每个关键 就是说 |
[58:06] | Sooner or later, someone will have to fight them. | 迟早 总有一个人迟早会把他们打败 |
[58:10] | Someone? | 迟早… |
[58:11] | I won’t lie to you, Neo. | 我不想骗你 尼欧 |
[58:13] | Every single man or woman who has fought an agent has died. | 我们中凡是遇到特警的 无论男女 都丧命了 |
[58:18] | But where they have failed, you will succeed. | 但是他们就打不过你 你会赢 |
[58:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[58:21] | I’ve seen an agent punch through a concrete wall. | 我看见过特警一拳打穿水泥墙 |
[58:24] | Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air. | 我们乱枪扫射 却一颗子弹都打不中 |
[58:28] | Yet their strength and speed are still based in a world built on rules. | 他们的力度和速度来自于 一个按规则建立起来的世界 |
[58:33] | Because of that… | 正因为如此 |
[58:34] | …they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be. | 他们永远都强不过你或快过你 |
[58:42] | What are you telling me? | 这番话的意思是… |
[58:44] | That I can dodge bullets? | 我的速度可以快过子弹? |
[58:48] | No, Neo. | 不是 尼欧 |
[58:50] | I’m trying to tell you that when you’re ready… | 我的这番话的意思就是 只要你有了准备 |
[58:54] | …you won’t have to. | 你就不必避子弹了 |
[58:59] | We got trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[59:19] | Did Zion send the warning? | 锡安给过我们预警没有? |
[59:21] | No, another ship. | 没有 是另一艘战舰 |
[59:25] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[59:26] | Squiddy’s sweeping in quick. | 乌贼追上来了 |
[59:29] | Squiddy? | 乌贼? |
[59:30] | A sentinel. A killing machine designed for one thing. | 太空敌哨 一台电子乌贼 只有一种功能 |
[59:33] | Search and destroy. | 搜索和摧毁 |
[59:36] | Set her down there. | 把它送到那边去 |
[59:58] | How are we doing, Tank? | 我们情况怎么样 坦克? |
[1:00:08] | Power off-line. | 切断电源 |
[1:00:10] | EMP armed… …and ready. | 启动 EMP……准备好了 |
[1:00:14] | – EMP? – Electromagnetic pulse. | – EMP? – 就是电磁脉冲 |
[1:00:16] | Disables any electrical system in the blast radius. | 它可以在脉冲爆发半径内 瘫痪所有的电子系统 |
[1:00:19] | It’s the only weapon we have against the machines. | 这是我们唯一对付人工智能机器的武器 |
[1:00:27] | Where are we? | 我们现在哪里? |
[1:00:29] | Their old service and waste systems. | 旧日的供水系统和废水系统 |
[1:00:32] | Sewers. | 下水道 |
[1:00:33] | There used to be cities that spanned hundreds of miles. | 这里原来都是城市 下水道有几百里长 |
[1:00:36] | Now these sewers are all that’s left. | 现在遗留下来的就是这些下水道了 |
[1:00:39] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[1:01:20] | Wow Neo | 噢 尼欧 |
[1:01:24] | You scared the bejesus out of me. | 你把我吓得个半死 |
[1:01:27] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | – 对不起 – 算了 |
[1:01:32] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[1:01:33] | The Matrix? | 母体? 正是! |
[1:01:38] | – Do you always look at it encoded? – Well, you have to. | – 你总是用解码的方式查看它? – 是呀 必须这样 |
[1:01:41] | The image translators work for the construct program. | 图像翻译软件为宏控架构作出解释 |
[1:01:44] | But there’s way too much information to decode the Matrix. | 但是母体的图像实在太多了 充分解码是不可能的 |
[1:01:48] | You get used to it. I don’t even see the code. | 你要会看它 在我眼里 它们就不是解码 |
[1:01:51] | All I see is blonde, brunette, redhead. | 你看 这个人的头发是棕色 那个是黑褐色 那个是红色 |
[1:01:54] | Do you… | 嗨 你… |
[1:01:58] | …want a drink? | 喝一杯吗? |
[1:01:59] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[1:02:04] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[1:02:06] | …I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你现在在想什么 |
[1:02:08] | Because right now I’m thinking the same thing. | 因为现在我想的也是同样的事情 |
[1:02:10] | Actually, I’ve been thinking it ever since I got here. | 当然这个问题是我来到这里就一直在想的 |
[1:02:15] | Why, oh, why didn’t I take the blue pill? | 为什么 为什么当初我没有拿蓝色药丸? |
[1:02:31] | Good shit, huh? | 这马尿水还好喝吧? |
[1:02:33] | Dozer makes it. | 道瑟酿的 |
[1:02:35] | It’s good for two things: | 喝这酒有两大好处: |
[1:02:36] | Degreasing engines and killing brain cells. | 降低引擎润滑指数和杀死脑细胞 |
[1:02:40] | So can I ask you something? | 喝了我的酒 那我要问问题了? |
[1:02:45] | Did he tell you why he did it? | 他跟你说过没有 他为什么这么做? |
[1:02:50] | Why you’re here? | 就是 为什么你会来到这里? |
[1:02:55] | Jesus! | 我的上帝! |
[1:02:58] | What a mind job. | 思想工作真做到家了 |
[1:03:01] | So you’re here to save the world. | 这么说 你来到这里是为了拯救世界 |
[1:03:06] | What do you say to something like that? | 这么说 怎么不叫人把牙笑掉 |
[1:03:13] | A little piece of advice. | 我有一个小小的忠告 |
[1:03:16] | You see an agent… | 一旦遭遇特警 |
[1:03:18] | …you do what we do: | 我的惯技就是 |
[1:03:21] | Run. | 溜 |
[1:03:22] | You run your ass off. | 溜之才会大吉 |
[1:03:31] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[1:03:38] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[1:03:43] | Do we have a deal, Mr. Reagan? | 我们的交易作成了吗 雷根先生? |
[1:03:47] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[1:03:50] | …I know this steak doesn’t exist. | 我知道这块肉并不存在 |
[1:03:53] | I know that when I put it in my mouth… | 我知道 当我把它送入嘴里时 |
[1:03:56] | …the Matrix is telling my brain that it is… | 母体就告诉我的脑子说这东西 |
[1:03:59] | …juicy… | 汁既多 |
[1:04:01] | …and delicious. | 又可口 |
[1:04:06] | After nine years… | 九年后的今天 |
[1:04:08] | …you know what I realize? | 知道我觉悟到什么吗? |
[1:04:17] | Ignorance is bliss. | 无知就是幸福 |
[1:04:23] | Then we have a deal. | 那 我们的交易就这么定了 |
[1:04:28] | I don’t want to remember nothing. | 我什么也不想留在记忆里 |
[1:04:30] | Nothing. | 忘掉一切 |
[1:04:31] | You understand? | 懂吗? |
[1:04:37] | And I want to be rich. | 我想做个有钱人 |
[1:04:40] | You know, someone important. | 就是 我想做一个有作为的人 |
[1:04:44] | Like an actor. | 比如说当演员 |
[1:04:46] | Whatever you want, Mr. Reagan. | 不管你想做什么 雷根先生 |
[1:04:52] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:04:53] | You get my body back in a power plant… | 你把我的身体弄回发电厂 |
[1:04:56] | …reinsert me into the Matrix… | 让我重返母体 |
[1:04:58] | …I’ll get you what you want. | 你要的东西我都给你 |
[1:05:00] | Access codes to the Zion mainframe. | 我要进入锡安主机的登录密码 |
[1:05:02] | No. I told you, I don’t know them. | 我拿不出来 告诉过你我无法接触密码 |
[1:05:07] | I can get you the man who does. | 我可以把知道登录密码的人交给你 |
[1:05:10] | Morpheus. | 那就交出莫费思 |
[1:05:22] | Here you go, buddy. Breakfast of champions. | 你的在这里 伙计 冠军早餐 |
[1:05:27] | Close your eyes, it feels like you’re eating runny eggs. | 闭着眼睛吃吧 滑不溜俅的像生鸡蛋 |
[1:05:30] | Or a bowl of snot. | 还不如说像鼻涕 |
[1:05:32] | You know what it reminds me of? | 知道这东西让我想起什么吗? |
[1:05:35] | Tastee Wheat. Did you ever eat Tastee Wheat? | “美味膨化麦片” 你拿它当过早餐没有? |
[1:05:38] | No, but technically, neither did you. | 他没吃过 严格地说 你也没吃过 |
[1:05:40] | That’s exactly my point. Exactly. | 我要说的就是这个 就是这个 |
[1:05:43] | Because you have to wonder… | 因为 现在你一定会奇怪 |
[1:05:44] | …how do the machines really know what Tastee Wheat tasted like? | 机器怎么会知道膨化麦片 吃起来是个什么味道? |
[1:05:48] | Maybe they got it wrong. | 也许它们搞错了 |
[1:05:49] | Maybe what I think Tastee Wheat tasted like actually tasted like… | 也许我认为膨化麦片吃起来实际上味道像… |
[1:05:53] | …oatmeal or tuna fish. | 金枪鱼 |
[1:05:55] | That makes you wonder. Take chicken, for example. | 就是说许多事情都会让你感到奇怪 就说鸡肉吧 |
[1:05:58] | Maybe they didn’t know what to make it taste like… | 也许它们把鸡肉的味道分解出来 |
[1:06:01] | …which is why it tastes like everything. | 这些成分其他食品里都有 所以鸡肉等于一切食品 |
[1:06:03] | – And maybe they… – Shut up. | – 也许它们… – 住嘴 |
[1:06:06] | It’s a single-celled protein… | 这是单细胞的蛋白质… |
[1:06:08] | …combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins and minerals. | 融合了综合性氨基础类、维他命和矿物质 |
[1:06:11] | Everything the body needs. | 身体需要的它都有 |
[1:06:13] | It doesn’t have everything the body needs. | 谁说身体需要的它都有 |
[1:06:19] | I understand you’ve run through the agent training program. | 这么说 我懂了 你已经通过了逃避特警的训练课程 |
[1:06:23] | You know, I wrote that program. | 知道我是谁吗? 那程序是我写的 |
[1:06:25] | Here it comes. | 又来了 |
[1:06:27] | – What did you think of her? – Of who? | – 你觉得她怎么样? – 谁? |
[1:06:29] | The woman in the red dress. I designed her. | 那个红衣女郎 她是我设计的 |
[1:06:32] | She doesn’t talk very much… | 她么 她不太喜欢说话 |
[1:06:35] | …but if you’d like to meet her, I can arrange a more personal milieu. | 如果你想见见她 我可以安排一个非常私人的约会 |
[1:06:39] | The digital pimp hard at work. | 活像个皮条客 |
[1:06:41] | Pay no attention to these hypocrites, Neo. | 别管这些伪君子 尼欧 |
[1:06:45] | To deny our own impulses… | 否认人有冲动 |
[1:06:47] | …is to deny the very thing that makes us human. | 就是否认作为人的基本条件 |
[1:06:52] | Dozer, when you’re done… | 道瑟 你吃完后 |
[1:06:53] | …bring the ship up to broadcast depth. | 把战舰升到广播高度 |
[1:06:56] | We’re going in. | 我们要进去了 |
[1:06:58] | I’m taking Neo to see her. | 带尼欧去见她 |
[1:07:03] | See who? | 见谁? |
[1:07:05] | The Oracle. | 先知 |
[1:07:12] | Everyone, please observe… | 大家注意了 |
[1:07:14] | …the “fasten seat belt” and “no smoking” signs are on. | 请系好安全带 请勿吸烟 |
[1:07:17] | Sit back and enjoy your flight. | 坐好 祝你旅途愉快 |
[1:07:45] | We’re in. | 我们已经到了 |
[1:08:02] | We’ll be back in an hour. | 我们一小时后回来 |
[1:08:18] | Unbelievable… | 真不可思议… |
[1:08:20] | …isn’t it? | 是不是? |
[1:08:25] | – God! – What? | – 天哪! – 什么? |
[1:08:27] | I used to eat there. | 那家餐馆我常去 |
[1:08:30] | Really good noodles. | 面条做得非常好吃 |
[1:08:36] | I have these memories from my life. | 我一辈子都会保存这些记忆 |
[1:08:42] | None of them happened. | 不会再有了 |
[1:08:45] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:08:46] | That the Matrix cannot tell you who you are. | 意思就是 母体不知道你是谁 |
[1:08:49] | But an oracle can? | 先知却可以? |
[1:08:50] | That’s different. | 这就是区别 |
[1:08:57] | Did you go to her? | 你去见过她? |
[1:09:00] | Yes. | 见过 |
[1:09:01] | What did she tell you? | 她跟你说些什么? |
[1:09:06] | She told me… | 她告诉我… |
[1:09:08] | What? | 说了什么? |
[1:09:13] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[1:09:15] | Come with me. | 尼欧 随我来 |
[1:09:37] | So is this the same oracle that made… | 那么 这位先知也就是发表… |
[1:09:40] | …the prophecy? | 预言的那位? |
[1:09:42] | Yes. She’s very old. She’s been with us since the beginning. | 是的 她已经很老了 从一开始她就同我们在一起了 |
[1:09:46] | – The beginning? – Of the Resistance. | – 什么一开始? – 抵抗运动 |
[1:09:51] | And she knows what? Everything? | 她知道些什么呢? 所有的事情? |
[1:09:55] | She would say she knows enough. | 你要是问她 她会说该知道的她都知道 |
[1:09:58] | And she’s never wrong. | 就是说 她从来都不会错 |
[1:10:02] | Try not to think of it in terms of right and wrong. | 别拘泥于对或是错 |
[1:10:06] | She is a guide, Neo. | 她是个指路者 尼欧 |
[1:10:07] | She can help you to find the path. | 她可以帮助你找到出路 |
[1:10:10] | She helped you? | 她帮助过你吗? |
[1:10:11] | Yes | 帮助过 |
[1:10:14] | What did she tell you? | 她告诉你了些什么? |
[1:10:17] | That I would find the One. | 她说我会找到救世主 |
[1:10:33] | I told you I can only show you the door. | 我说过 我只能领你到门口 |
[1:10:36] | You have to walk through it. | 你得自己走进去 |
[1:10:41] | Hello, Neo. | 你好 尼欧 |
[1:10:43] | You’re right on time. | 你来的真准时 |
[1:10:51] | Make yourself at home, Morpheus. Neo, come with me. | 别客气 像在家里一样 莫费思 尼欧 你随我来 |
[1:11:02] | These are the other Potentials. | 他们是另外一些候选人 |
[1:11:04] | You can wait here. | 请在这里稍等 |
[1:11:46] | Do not try and bend the spoon. | 不要试图用蛮力去弯曲它 |
[1:11:49] | That’s impossible. | 那是行不通的 |
[1:11:52] | Instead, only try to realize the truth. | 你要试着看清真相 |
[1:11:56] | What truth? | 什么真相? |
[1:11:58] | There is no spoon. | 你手上原来没有汤匙 |
[1:12:02] | There is no spoon? | 手上没有汤匙? |
[1:12:04] | Then you’ll see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself. | 这样你就会看到 弯曲的不是汤匙 是你自己 |
[1:12:25] | The Oracle will you see now. | 先知现在请你去 |
[1:12:37] | I know you’re Neo. | 尼欧 你来了 |
[1:12:39] | Be right with you. | 我马上就好 |
[1:12:41] | You’re the Oracle? | 你就是先知? |
[1:12:43] | Bingo. | 答对了! |
[1:12:46] | Not quite what you were expecting, right? | 和你想象的差太远了 是吧? |
[1:12:50] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[1:12:55] | Smell good, don’t they? | 味道闻上去不错吧? |
[1:12:58] | Yeah | 对 |
[1:12:59] | I’d ask you to sit down… | 我就不请你坐了 |
[1:13:01] | …but you’re not going to anyway. | 反正你也不会坐 |
[1:13:04] | And don’t worry about the vase. | 花瓶的事没关系 |
[1:13:06] | What vase? | 什么花瓶? |
[1:13:10] | That vase. | 那个花瓶 |
[1:13:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:13] | I said, don’t worry about it. | 我说过了 没关系 |
[1:13:16] | I’ll get one of my kids to fix it. | 我会叫个孩子来修复的 |
[1:13:19] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道这些的? |
[1:13:22] | What’s really going to bake your noodle later on is… | 让你觉得更困惑的是… |
[1:13:26] | …would you still have broken it if I hadn’t said anything? | 如果我什么都不说 你是否还会打破花瓶? |
[1:13:34] | You’re cuter than I thought. | 你挺机灵的 我没想到 |
[1:13:39] | I can see why she likes you. | 我看出来了 为什么她喜欢你 |
[1:13:42] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:13:43] | Not too bright, though. | 看上去 还不够机灵 |
[1:13:49] | You know why Morpheus brought you to see me. | 你知道莫费思为什么把你带来见我 |
[1:13:54] | So… | 那么 |
[1:13:56] | …what do you think? | 你的想法呢? |
[1:13:59] | Do you think you are the One? | 你认为自己是救世主吗? |
[1:14:03] | I don’t know. | 说老实话 我不知道 |
[1:14:07] | You know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗? |
[1:14:10] | It’s Latin. | 那是拉丁语 |
[1:14:11] | Means, “Know thyself.” | 意思就是”了解自己” |
[1:14:15] | I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 我来告诉你一个小秘密 |
[1:14:19] | Being the One is just like being in love. | 当一个救世主就好比心里爱着一个人 |
[1:14:24] | No one can tell you you’re in love. You just know it… | 别人不能告诉你你恋爱了 只有你自己明白 |
[1:14:27] | …through and through. | 焦虑煎心 |
[1:14:28] | Balls to bones. | 甜酸苦辣 |
[1:14:33] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:14:36] | …I’d better have a look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[1:14:39] | Open your mouth. Say, “Ah.” | 张嘴 说”啊” |
[1:14:55] | Okay… | 这样嘛… |
[1:14:57] | Now I’m supposed to say, “Hmm, that’s interesting, but…” | 接下来我要说的话就是 “哼 很有趣 不过…” |
[1:15:03] | Then you say: | 于是你会说… |
[1:15:05] | But what? | “不过什么? “ |
[1:15:06] | But you already know what I’m going to tell you. | 不过你已经知道我要告诉你什么了 |
[1:15:11] | I’m not the One. | 我不是救世主 |
[1:15:13] | Sorry, kid. | 正是这话 孩子 |
[1:15:15] | You got the gift… | 你有天赋 |
[1:15:19] | …but it looks like you’re waiting for something. | 但看上去 你好像在等什么东西 |
[1:15:26] | What? | 什么呢? |
[1:15:27] | Your next life, maybe. Who knows? | 你的来生 也许是 谁知道 |
[1:15:31] | That’s the way these things go. | 事情就是这样发展的 |
[1:15:34] | What’s funny? | 笑什么? |
[1:15:35] | Morpheus. | 笑莫费思 他… |
[1:15:40] | He almost had me convinced. | 我差点就相信他 |
[1:15:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:15:44] | Poor Morpheus. | 可怜的莫费思 |
[1:15:49] | Without him, we’re lost. | 没有他 我们早就走投无路了 |
[1:15:54] | What do you mean, “without him”? | 你这是什么意思 “没有他”? |
[1:16:00] | Are you sure you want to hear this? | 这事你也想知道? |
[1:16:04] | Morpheus believes in you, Neo. | 莫费思真的把你当成真的救世主 尼欧 |
[1:16:08] | And no one, not you, not even me… | 没有任何人 包括你和我 |
[1:16:11] | …can convince him otherwise. | 可以说服他选择其他人 |
[1:16:13] | He believes it so blindly… | 他为了这个盲目的信念 |
[1:16:16] | …that he’s going to sacrifice his life to save yours. | 准备奉献自己的生命来保护你 |
[1:16:21] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:22] | You’re going to have to make a choice. | 你将面临一个选择 |
[1:16:25] | In the one hand, you’ll have Morpheus’ life. | 你的一只手上 握着莫费思的生命 |
[1:16:29] | And in the other hand, you’ll have your own. | 另一只手上 捏着你自己的 |
[1:16:34] | One of you is going to die. | 你们当中的一个将做出牺牲 |
[1:16:38] | Which one will be up to you. | 是谁呢? 就取决于你了 |
[1:16:43] | I’m sorry, kiddo. I really am. | 对不起 小伙子 我把事情说破了 |
[1:16:45] | You have a good soul. | 你有善良的灵魂 |
[1:16:48] | And I hate giving good people bad news. | 我实在不愿意把坏消息告诉给好人 |
[1:16:53] | Don’t worry about it. | 不过别担心 |
[1:16:55] | As soon as you step outside that door… | 你一出去 |
[1:16:58] | …you’ll start feeling better. | 心情就会好多了 |
[1:17:01] | You’ll remember you don’t believe in any of this fate crap. | 你要记住 你不应该相信什么狗屁命运 |
[1:17:05] | You’re in control of your own life. | 你的命运由你自己掌握 |
[1:17:09] | Remember? | 记住了吗? |
[1:17:12] | Here… | 来 |
[1:17:15] | …take a cookie. | 拿块饼干 |
[1:17:17] | I promise, by the time you’re done eating it… | 我保证 你在把这块饼干吃完之后 |
[1:17:21] | …you’ll feel right as rain. | 心情就会开朗起来 |
[1:17:33] | What was said… | 刚才那番话 |
[1:17:35] | …was for you… | 是对你说的 |
[1:17:37] | …and for you alone. | 它的对象只是你 |
[1:18:02] | They’re on the way. | 他们启程了 |
[1:18:33] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:18:53] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[1:18:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 我说 我眼花了 |
[1:18:56] | – What did you see? – What happened? | – 看见什么了? – 什么事? |
[1:18:59] | A black cat went past us… | 一只黑猫打我们面前走过 |
[1:19:02] | …then another just like it. | 后来 又有出现一只 一模一样的 |
[1:19:04] | Was it the same cat? | 有多像? 还是同一只猫? |
[1:19:06] | I’m not sure. | 我说不清楚了 |
[1:19:08] | Switch, Apoc. | 苏薇琪 艾巴 |
[1:19:13] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[1:19:15] | A vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix when they change something. | 当母体改变设置时 会产生脉冲 这就造成眼花现象 |
[1:19:22] | Oh, my God. | 噢 不好 |
[1:19:25] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[1:19:31] | They cut the hard line. It’s a trap! Get out! | 他们切断了主电缆 我们被包围了 赶快出来 |
[1:19:39] | Oh, no. | 噢 糟了 |
[1:20:20] | That’s what they changed. We’re trapped. | 这就是他们改变的设置 我们成了笼中鸟 出不去了 |
[1:20:23] | Be calm. Give me your phone. | 别慌 把你的电话给我 |
[1:20:25] | They’ll be able to track it. We have no choice. | 一通话 他们就知道我们的所在 我们没别的选择 |
[1:20:29] | – Operator. – Tank | – 接线员 – 坦克 |
[1:20:31] | Find a structural drawing of this building. Find it fast. | 找出这栋大楼的建筑图纸 快 |
[1:20:41] | – Got it! – I need the main wet-wall. | – 我找到了 – 我要找到主管线入口 |
[1:20:47] | Eighth floor. | 在八楼 |
[1:20:49] | They’re on the eighth floor. | 他们在八楼 |
[1:20:51] | Switch, straight ahead. | 苏薇琪 向前直走 |
[1:20:53] | Neo | 尼欧 |
[1:21:00] | I hope the Oracle gave you some good news. | 但愿先知给过你什么好消息 |
[1:21:10] | Now left. That’s it. | 就这里 向左 到了 |
[1:21:12] | Good. | 好 |
[1:21:23] | Where are they? | 他们上哪儿了? |
[1:22:25] | They’re in the walls. | 他们在墙里面 |
[1:22:27] | In the walls! | 在墙里面! |
[1:22:50] | It’s an agent! | 是特警 |
[1:22:59] | Morpheus | 莫费思! |
[1:23:01] | You must get Neo out! | 你一定要把尼欧带出去 |
[1:23:02] | He’s all that matters! | 成败都靠他了! |
[1:23:04] | No, Morpheus! Don’t! | 不! 莫费思 不能这样! |
[1:23:05] | Trinity, go! | 崔妮蒂 走! |
[1:23:07] | Go! | 走! |
[1:23:15] | – We can’t leave him! – We have to! | – 我们不能扔下他! – 没有其它办法! |
[1:23:42] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:23:46] | The great Morpheus. We meet at last. | 伟大的莫费思 我们终于见面了 |
[1:23:52] | And you are? | 你是谁? |
[1:23:54] | A Smith. | 在下史密斯 |
[1:23:55] | Agent Smith. | 特警史密斯 |
[1:23:58] | You all look the same to me. | 对我来说你们长得都一样 |
[1:24:55] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[1:25:03] | No | 不! |
[1:25:10] | – Operator. – I need an exit, fast. | – 接线员 – 我需要出口 快 |
[1:25:12] | – Cypher? – Yeah | – 是塞佛? – 是的 |
[1:25:13] | There was an accident. Goddamn car accident. | 出了意外 是车祸 |
[1:25:17] | All of a sudden, boom. | 忽然就发生了 轰的一下 |
[1:25:19] | Somebody up there still likes me. | 那里好像还是有人要抓我 |
[1:25:20] | I got you. | 我找到你了 |
[1:25:22] | Just get me out of here fast. | 快把我弄出来 |
[1:25:24] | Nearest exit, Franklin and Erie. An old TV repair shop. | 最近一个出口是 一个叫做”法兰克林和爱利”的电视修理铺 |
[1:25:27] | Right. | 好 |
[1:25:31] | – Operator. – Tank, it’s me. | – 接线员 – 坦克 是我 |
[1:25:33] | Is Morpheus alive? | 莫费思还活着吗? |
[1:25:35] | Is Morpheus alive, Tank? | 莫费思还活着吗 坦克? |
[1:25:37] | Yes. They’re moving him. I don ‘t know where. | 活着 正在移送过程中 目的地仍然不详 |
[1:25:39] | He’s alive. We need an exit. | 他还活着 我们需要出口 |
[1:25:41] | You’re not far from Cypher. | 你们和塞佛相距不远 |
[1:25:42] | – Cypher? – I know. | – 塞佛? – 我知道 |
[1:25:44] | – I sent him to Franklin and Erie. – Got it. | – 我叫他去那家电视修理铺了 – 知道了 |
[1:25:55] | Got him. | 接到他了 |
[1:26:07] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[1:26:09] | Making the call. | 在拨电话 |
[1:26:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:26:25] | You first. | 你先走 尼欧 |
[1:26:29] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[1:26:39] | I don’t know. It just went dead. | 我不知道 铃声突然哑了 |
[1:27:08] | Hello, Trinity. | 你好 崔妮蒂 |
[1:27:10] | Cypher? Where’s Tank? | 塞佛? 坦克在哪里? |
[1:27:17] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[1:27:19] | …for a long time… | 长久以来 |
[1:27:23] | …I thought I was in love with you. | 我一直以为我是爱你的 |
[1:27:27] | I used to dream about you. | 连梦里都在想你 |
[1:27:30] | You’re a beautiful woman, Trinity. | 你是个漂亮的女人 崔妮蒂 |
[1:27:33] | Too bad things had to turn out this way. | 现在事情弄到这个样子 实在太不幸了 |
[1:27:36] | You killed them. | 你把他们都杀了? |
[1:27:37] | – What? – Oh, God. | – 什么? – 天哪! |
[1:27:39] | I’m tired, Trinity. | 我厌倦了 崔妮蒂 |
[1:27:42] | I’m tired of this war… | 我厌倦了这种战斗 |
[1:27:44] | …tired of fighting. I’m tired of this ship… | 我讨厌战斗 还有这该死的战舰 |
[1:27:47] | …of being cold, of eating the same goddamn goop every day. | 天天挨冻 吃那些难以下咽的浆糊 |
[1:27:54] | But most of all… | 但是我最受不了的… |
[1:27:56] | …I’m tired of that jackoff and all of his bullshit. | 就是这个无所不晓的大博士和他的胡言乱语 |
[1:28:00] | Surprise, asshole! | 吓你一跳了吧 蠢蛋! |
[1:28:02] | I bet you never saw this coming… …did you? | 你做梦也没想到会有今天吧? |
[1:28:08] | God, I wish I could be there… | 老天啊 但愿我也能在那里… |
[1:28:11] | …when they break you. | 看着他们将你打个粉碎 |
[1:28:13] | I wish I could walk in just when it happens… | 我太想去看你的下场了 |
[1:28:17] | …so right then… | 是呀 我去了 |
[1:28:19] | …you’d know it was me. | 你就知道原来是我干的好事 |
[1:28:21] | You gave them Morpheus. | 是你出卖了莫费思 |
[1:28:23] | He lied to us, Trinity. | 他骗了我们 崔妮蒂 |
[1:28:24] | He tricked us! | 我们被他耍了 |
[1:28:26] | If you had told us the truth… | 如果你告诉我们事实 |
[1:28:29] | …we would’ve told you to shove that red pill up your ass! | 那颗红色药丸我当场就会塞进你的屁股里 |
[1:28:32] | That is not true, Cypher. He set us free. | 你说的不对 塞佛 他给了我们自由 |
[1:28:34] | “Free.” | “自由”… |
[1:28:35] | You call this free? | 你把这叫做”自由”? |
[1:28:39] | All I do is what he tells me to do. | 我所有的行动都得听他吩咐 |
[1:28:44] | If I had to choose between that and the Matrix… | 如果你要我在这里和母体作个选择的话 |
[1:28:48] | …I choose the Matrix. | 我选母体 |
[1:28:49] | The Matrix isn’t real. | 母体是个虚幻的世界 |
[1:28:51] | I disagree, Trinity. | 不对 崔妮蒂 |
[1:28:53] | I think the Matrix… | 我认为 母体… |
[1:28:55] | …can be more real than this world. | 比这个世界要更真实 |
[1:29:00] | All I do is pull the plug here. | 我现在要做的就是拔掉这里的插孔 |
[1:29:03] | But there… | 你们那里 |
[1:29:05] | …you have to watch Apoc die. | 就得眼睁睁地看着他去死 |
[1:29:09] | Trinity | 崔妮蒂 |
[1:29:15] | Welcome to the real world. | 真实世界欢迎你们 |
[1:29:17] | But you’re out. | 但是你已经离开了 |
[1:29:18] | – You can ‘t go back. – That’s what you think. | – 回不去了 – 这只是你的认为 |
[1:29:21] | They’ll reinsert my body. | 他们会重新复原我的身体 |
[1:29:22] | I go back to sleep. When I wake up, I won ‘t remember a thing. | 我睡一觉 等我醒来的时候 我就什么都不记得了 |
[1:29:26] | By the way… …if you have anything important to say to Switch… | 噢 等等 如果你有什么重要的话要告诉苏薇琪 |
[1:29:31] | …say it now. | 我建议你现在就说 |
[1:29:32] | No, please don’t. | 不行 你不能这样 |
[1:29:34] | Not like this. | 我不想这样死 |
[1:29:37] | Not like this. | 不想这样死 |
[1:29:43] | Too late. | 不说 活该 |
[1:29:45] | Goddamn you, Cypher! | 你鬼迷心窍了 塞佛! |
[1:29:47] | Don’t hate me, Trinity. | 不要恨我 崔妮蒂 |
[1:29:49] | I’m just a messenger. | 我只是一个信使 |
[1:29:51] | And right now, I’m going to prove it to you. | 现在我就证明给你看 |
[1:29:55] | If Morpheus was right… | 如果莫费思是对的 |
[1:29:58] | …there’s no way I can pull this plug. | 这个插孔我就该拔不出来 |
[1:30:00] | If Neo ‘s the One… | 如果尼欧是救世主 |
[1:30:02] | …then there’d have to be… | 那么这里一定有… |
[1:30:04] | …some kind of a miracle to stop me. | 某种神奇的力量出来阻止我 |
[1:30:07] | Right? | 对不对? |
[1:30:09] | I mean, how can he be the One… | 我的意思就是 如果他死了 |
[1:30:11] | …if he’s dead? | 他怎么成得了救世主呢? |
[1:30:13] | You never did answer me before… | 你到现在也不肯回答我的问题 |
[1:30:16] | …if you bought into Morpheus ‘ bullshit. | 莫费思的一派胡言你到底信还是不信? |
[1:30:19] | Come on. All I want is a little yes or no. | 说呀 我只要你一个字 “是”或者”不是” |
[1:30:23] | Look into his eyes… | 看着他的眼睛 |
[1:30:26] | …those big, pretty eyes… | 那双漂亮的大眼睛 |
[1:30:31] | …and tell me… | 然后回答我的问题 |
[1:30:33] | …yes… | “是” |
[1:30:34] | …or no. | 还是”不是” |
[1:30:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:30:38] | No | 不! |
[1:30:39] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[1:30:41] | Believe it or not, you piece of shit, you’re still going to burn! | 信也好 不信也好 你这个浑蛋 来尝尝烧烤的滋味吧! |
[1:31:05] | You first. | 你先走 |
[1:31:14] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[1:31:15] | I’ll be all right. | 没事 会好的 |
[1:31:19] | Dozer? | 道瑟呢? |
[1:31:38] | Have you ever stood and stared at it? | 你曾经站在这里 领略过窗外的景色吗? |
[1:31:42] | Marveled at its beauty… | 惊叹于它的完美和… |
[1:31:45] | …its genius? | 造物主的天才呢? |
[1:31:48] | Billions of people… | 芸芸众生 |
[1:31:51] | …just living out their lives. | 为她生 为她死 |
[1:31:54] | Oblivious. | 无悔无怨 |
[1:32:01] | Did you know that the first Matrix… | 你知道吗 第一个母体 |
[1:32:04] | …was designed to be a perfect human world where none suffered… | 是得到完美设计的 人类不会经受磨难 |
[1:32:09] | …where everyone would be happy. | 人人安居乐业 |
[1:32:12] | It was a disaster. | 但是它是一个灾难 |
[1:32:14] | No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. | 没人习惯这种生活 整批人都死亡了 |
[1:32:19] | Some believe that… | 一些人认为 |
[1:32:21] | …we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. | 我们的程序语言没有能够 详细描述你们的完美世界 |
[1:32:26] | But I believe that… | 但是我认为 |
[1:32:28] | …as a species… | 人类这种生命体 |
[1:32:29] | …human beings define their reality through misery… | 只有吃得苦中苦 |
[1:32:33] | …and suffering. | 方才识得真中真 |
[1:32:35] | So the perfect world was a dream… | 所以你那完美的世界只是一个噩梦 |
[1:32:38] | …that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. | 你们人类不断想要从中惊醒 |
[1:32:44] | Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this. | 为此 母体针对这一情况又作了重新设计 |
[1:32:48] | The peak… | 以符合你的 |
[1:32:50] | …of your civilization. | 文明的特征 |
[1:32:51] | I say, “your civilization”… | 我之所以说是”你的文明” |
[1:32:54] | …because when we started thinking for you, it became our civilization… | 是因为一旦是我们为你量身定做 它就变成了我们的文明 |
[1:32:58] | …which is, of course, what this is all about. | 我们当然要仔细掂量 这究竟是什么东西 |
[1:33:03] | Evolution, Morpheus. | 这就是演化 莫费思 |
[1:33:06] | Evolution. | 演化 |
[1:33:09] | Like the dinosaur. | 就像恐龙灭亡 |
[1:33:13] | Look out that window. | 看着窗外 |
[1:33:16] | You had your time. | 人类曾有辉煌岁月 |
[1:33:19] | The future is our world, Morpheus. | 但是未来属于我们的 莫费思 |
[1:33:23] | The future is our time. | 我们是未来的主人 |
[1:33:29] | There could be a problem. | 有情况 可能对我们不利 |
[1:33:32] | – What are they doing to him? – They’re breaking into his mind. | – 他们对他做了什么手脚 – 他们强行切入了他的思路 |
[1:33:35] | It’s like hacking a computer. All it takes is time. | 这情形有点像黑客程序 剩下的就是时间问题了 |
[1:33:38] | How much time? | 要多久? |
[1:33:39] | Depends on the mind. But eventually, it’ll crack… | 由思路而定 不过最终 它要瘫痪… |
[1:33:42] | …and his alpha patterns will change from this to this. | 他的α图形将从这样转换成这样 |
[1:33:47] | When it does, he’ll tell them anything they want to know. | 如果转换完成 他就会对他们有问必答 |
[1:33:50] | What do they want? | 他们想干什么? |
[1:33:52] | The leader of every ship is given codes to Zion’s mainframe computer. | 每艘战舰舰长进入锡安主机的登录密码 |
[1:33:56] | If an agent got the codes and got into Zion’s mainframe… | 有了登录密码 他们就可进入锡安主机 |
[1:33:59] | …they could destroy us. We can’t let that happen. | 从而摧毁我们 我们不能让他们得逞 |
[1:34:02] | Zion’s more important than me… …or you… | 崔妮蒂 锡安的重要性超过我 超过你 |
[1:34:06] | …or even Morpheus. | 甚至莫费思 |
[1:34:11] | There has to be something we can do. | 怎么办 我们应该有办法的 |
[1:34:13] | There is. We pull the plug. | 有的 把他的插孔拔掉 |
[1:34:18] | You’re going to kill him? | 这样你不就是杀了他了? |
[1:34:20] | Kill Morpheus? | 你这是在杀莫费思 |
[1:34:22] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有别的选择 |
[1:34:30] | Never send a human to do a machine’s job. | 我们要让人去做机器的工作 |
[1:34:34] | If the insider has failed… | 如果大脑被控制 |
[1:34:36] | …they’ll sever the connection as soon as possible, unless… | 他们就会立即充当内应 除非… |
[1:34:39] | They’re dead. In either case… | 他们死了 无论哪种情况 |
[1:34:41] | We have no choice. Continue as planned. Deploy the sentinels. | 我们没有选择 按计划继续做下去 把乌贼派出去 |
[1:34:45] | Immediately. | 立刻行动 |
[1:34:51] | Morpheus, you were more than a leader to us. | 莫费思 你不仅是我们的舰长 |
[1:34:55] | You were a father. | 更像是我们的父亲 |
[1:34:59] | We’ll miss you always. | 我们永远怀念你 |
[1:35:07] | Stop! | 住手! |
[1:35:10] | I don’t believe this is happening. | 我不信我们非得这么做 |
[1:35:11] | – Neo, this has to be done. – Does it? | – 尼欧 不这么做就来不及了 – 会吗? |
[1:35:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:35:16] | This can’t be just coincidence. | 这不会是一种巧合 不可能的 |
[1:35:18] | What? | 什么意思? |
[1:35:19] | The Oracle. | 我想到先知 |
[1:35:20] | She told me this would happen. | 她告诉我这件事会发生 |
[1:35:22] | She told me that I would have to make a choice. | 她说 这事该由我作出选择 |
[1:35:27] | What choice? | 怎么选择? |
[1:35:31] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[1:35:32] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[1:35:34] | No, you’re not. | 不行 不能去 |
[1:35:36] | I have to. | 必须去 |
[1:35:37] | Neo, Morpheus sacrificed himself so that we could get you out. | 尼欧 莫费思牺牲自己 就是为了让我们把你带出来 |
[1:35:40] | There is no way that you’re going back in. | 你怎么能再进去呢? |
[1:35:43] | Morpheus did what he did because he believed I’m something I’m not. | 莫费思这么做 是因为他相信我是救世主 但谁知我却不是 |
[1:35:48] | What? | 你说什么? |
[1:35:49] | I’m not the One, Trinity. | 我不是救世主 崔妮蒂 |
[1:35:51] | – The Oracle hit me with that too. – No, you have to be. | – 先知对我说过了 – 不对 你绝对是的 |
[1:35:55] | I’m sorry, I’m not. I’m just another guy. | 对不起 我不是 我不过是另一个普通人 |
[1:35:58] | No, Neo, that’s not true. | 不 尼欧 那不是真的 |
[1:36:00] | It can’t be true. | 不可能是真的 |
[1:36:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:36:06] | This is loco. They’ve got Morpheus in a military-controlled building. | 尼欧 你疯了 他们把莫费思关押在有重兵把守的大楼里 |
[1:36:10] | Even if you somehow got inside, those are agents holding him. Three of them. | 即使你冲进去了 还有三个特警在看守他 |
[1:36:16] | I want Morpheus back too, but what you’re talking about is suicide. | 我也想莫费思回来 但你的行为是自杀 |
[1:36:20] | That’s what it looks like… | 我知道表面上我的行为是像自杀 |
[1:36:22] | …but it’s not. I can’t explain to you why it’s not. | 事实并非如此 但我无法向你解释清楚这一点 |
[1:36:27] | Morpheus believed something, and he was ready to give his life for it. | 莫斐斯有个信念 愿意为此付出生命 |
[1:36:31] | I understand that now. That’s why I have to go. | 现在我明白过来了 所以我必须去 |
[1:36:34] | Why? | 究竟为什么? |
[1:36:35] | Because I believe in something. | 因为我也有信念了 |
[1:36:37] | What? | 什么? |
[1:36:39] | I believe I can bring him back. | 我相信我能救回莫费思 |
[1:36:58] | – What are you doing? – Going with you. | – 你要干什么? – 跟你一齐去 |
[1:37:00] | No, you’re not. | 你不能去 |
[1:37:01] | “No”? | 不能去? |
[1:37:03] | Let me tell you what I believe. | 难道我不能有我的信念? |
[1:37:06] | Morpheus means more to me than he does to you. | 我相信 莫费思对我远比他对你更重要 |
[1:37:08] | I believe if you are serious about saving him, you will need my help. | 我相信 如果你真的要舍身救他 那你就一定需要我的协助 |
[1:37:13] | And since I am the ranking officer… | 而且我是舰上的负责人之一 |
[1:37:15] | …if you don’t like it, I believe you can go to hell. | 如果你不让我去 我认为你不会成功 |
[1:37:19] | Because you aren’t going anywhere else. | 没有我 你哪都别想去 |
[1:37:22] | Tank… | 坦克 |
[1:37:23] | …Ioad us up. | 送我们进去 |
[1:37:34] | I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had… | 当我在母体内时 我获得了一个启示 |
[1:37:38] | …during my time here. | 想同你分享 |
[1:37:40] | It came to me when I tried to classify your species… | 我在试图把你这种生命体作一个分类的时候 启示来了 |
[1:37:44] | …and I realized… | 所以我知道 |
[1:37:46] | …that you’re not actually mammals. | 你其实不是哺乳动物 |
[1:37:51] | Every mammal on this planet… | 我们这个星球上的每一种哺乳动物 |
[1:37:54] | …instinctively develops an equilibrium with the surrounding environment. | 都有一种适应环境变化 取得平衡的演化本能 |
[1:37:59] | But you humans do not. | 但你们人却没有 |
[1:38:01] | You move to an area and you multiply… | 你们找到一个地方 然后就繁殖 |
[1:38:05] | …and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. | 繁殖、繁殖 直到所有的自然资源都被用尽 |
[1:38:10] | The only way you can survive… | 你们要想生存 唯一的办法就是 |
[1:38:12] | …is to spread to another area. | 扩散出去 侵占另一块地方 |
[1:38:21] | There is another organism on this planet… | 这个星球上还有一种生命体 |
[1:38:24] | …that follows the same pattern. | 生存方式同你们相像 |
[1:38:26] | Do you know what it is? | 想知道是什么吗? |
[1:38:28] | A virus. | 病毒 |
[1:38:32] | Human beings are a disease. | 人类是一种疾病 |
[1:38:35] | A cancer of this planet. | 这个星球的癌症 |
[1:38:37] | You are a plague. | 一场瘟疫 |
[1:38:40] | And we | 消灭你们… |
[1:38:41] | …are the cure. | 就只有我们这些人工智能 |
[1:38:43] | Okay, so what do you need? | 好吧 要什么尽管说 |
[1:38:46] | Besides a miracle. | 除了奇迹 |
[1:38:47] | Guns. Lots of guns. | 枪支弹药 越多越好 |
[1:39:00] | Neo | 尼欧 |
[1:39:03] | No one has ever done anything like this. | 没人敢做这种尝试 |
[1:39:07] | That’s why it’s going to work. | 所以才会成功 |
[1:39:13] | Why isn’t the serum working? | 为什么针剂不起作用? |
[1:39:16] | Perhaps we’re asking the wrong questions. | 大概问题问错了 |
[1:39:20] | Leave me with him. | 你们都出去 |
[1:39:24] | Now. | 出去吧 |
[1:39:36] | Hold on, Morpheus. | 坚持住 莫费思 |
[1:39:38] | They’re coming for you. They’re coming. | 他们来救你了 他们来了 |
[1:39:43] | Can you hear me, Morpheus? | 听得见我的话吗 莫费思? |
[1:39:46] | I’m going to be honest… | 我要同你促膝谈心 |
[1:39:49] | …with you. | 掏掏心里话 |
[1:39:54] | I… | 我… |
[1:39:57] | …hate… | 讨厌… |
[1:39:58] | …this place… | 这个地方 |
[1:40:00] | …this zoo… | 这座动物园 |
[1:40:03] | …this prison… | 这座监狱 |
[1:40:04] | …this reality, whatever you want to call it. | 这种现实 你爱怎么叫它都行 |
[1:40:07] | I can’t stand it any longer. | 我实在对它忍无可忍了 |
[1:40:11] | It’s the smell. | 它是一股臭气 |
[1:40:14] | If there is such a thing. | 如果可以这样形容的话 |
[1:40:16] | I feel saturated by it. | 我觉得我已经被它饱和了 |
[1:40:21] | I can… | 我能够… |
[1:40:22] | …taste… | 闻到… |
[1:40:24] | …your stink. | 你那污浊的味道 |
[1:40:26] | And every time I do, I fear that I have somehow been infected by it. | 每次闻到这种味道 我都怕被传染上 |
[1:40:30] | It’s repulsive. | 多么的恶心啊 |
[1:40:32] | Isn’t it? | 对不对? |
[1:40:36] | I must get out of here. | 我必须离开这里 |
[1:40:38] | I must get free. | 我一定要逃出去 |
[1:40:41] | And in this mind is the key. | 钥匙就在这个脑袋里 |
[1:40:44] | My key. | 我的钥匙! |
[1:40:46] | Once Zion is destroyed, there is no need for me to be here. | 只要将锡安摧毁 我就没有必要在这里了 |
[1:40:49] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗? |
[1:40:51] | I need the codes. | 我要登录密码 |
[1:40:53] | I have to get inside Zion… | 我必须打进锡安 |
[1:40:55] | …and you have to tell me how. | 你必须告诉我如何进去 |
[1:40:58] | You’re going to tell me… | 告诉我 你说 |
[1:41:00] | …or you’re going to die. | 不说 死路一条 |
[1:41:22] | Please remove any metallic items you’re carrying. Keys, loose change. | 把你随身带着的金属器物都拿出来 |
[1:41:25] | Keys,changes | 钥匙、硬币… |
[1:41:29] | Holy shit! | 天啊! |
[1:41:43] | Backup. | 请求增援 |
[1:41:44] | Send backup. | 立即增援 |
[1:42:10] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[1:44:26] | What were you doing? | 你这是干嘛? |
[1:44:28] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[1:44:30] | Know what? | 不知道什么? |
[1:44:59] | I think they’re trying to save him. | 我想他们要来救他了 |
[1:45:17] | There is no spoon. | “手上没有汤匙” |
[1:45:48] | Find them and destroy them! | 找到他们 全部杀掉! |
[1:45:51] | We’re under attack! | 重复一遍 我们遭到攻击 |
[1:46:25] | Trinity | 崔妮蒂! |
[1:46:28] | Help! | 帮忙 |
[1:46:51] | Only human. | 不过是个人类 |
[1:46:53] | Dodge this. | 看你怎么躲 |
[1:47:07] | – How did you do that? – Do what? | – 你那手哪学的? – 哪一手? |
[1:47:09] | You moved like they do. I’ve never seen anyone move that fast. | 你跟他们一样会躲子弹 我没还见过谁有那么快的速度 |
[1:47:14] | It wasn’t fast enough. | 现在还不够快 |
[1:47:18] | Can you fly that thing? | 会开那东西吗? |
[1:47:21] | Not yet. | 没学过 |
[1:47:25] | Operator. | 接线员 |
[1:47:26] | I need a pilot program for a B-212 helicopter. | 坦克 我需要飞行程序 驾驶B-212直升机 |
[1:47:30] | Hurry. | 快 |
[1:47:39] | Let’s go. | 可以走了 |
[1:47:56] | No. | 不会吧 |
[1:48:48] | Morpheus, get up. | 莫费思 站起来 |
[1:48:50] | Get up, get up. | 站起来 站起来 |
[1:49:29] | He’s not going to make it. | 他跳不过来的 |
[1:49:39] | Got you. | 抓到你了 |
[1:50:47] | Trinity | 崔妮蒂! |
[1:51:30] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:51:32] | He’s the One. | 他是救世主 |
[1:51:49] | Do you believe it now, Trinity? | 现在你相信了吗 崔妮蒂? |
[1:51:54] | Morpheus | 莫费思 |
[1:51:57] | The Oracle. | 那位先知 |
[1:51:59] | – She told me… – She told you… | – 她告诉我 – 她把你该听的… |
[1:52:02] | …what you needed to hear. | 全告诉你了 |
[1:52:04] | That’s all. | 一句废话也没有 |
[1:52:06] | Sooner or later you’ll realize, just as I did… | 尼欧 你迟早会认识到 |
[1:52:10] | …there’s a difference between knowing the path… | 认识未来是一回事 |
[1:52:13] | …and walking the path. | 而走向未来又是一回事 |
[1:52:17] | – Operator. – Tank | – 接线员 – 坦克 |
[1:52:19] | – It’s good to hear your voice. – We need an exit. | – 天哪 终于听到你的声音了 – 我们需要出口 |
[1:52:22] | Got one ready. Subway station, State and Balboa. | 已经准备好了 在地铁站 站名”斯带巴博” |
[1:52:38] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[1:52:39] | The trace was completed. | 追踪已经完成 |
[1:52:40] | We have their position. | 知道他们现在何处 |
[1:52:42] | Sentinels are standing by. | 乌贼待命出发 |
[1:52:46] | Order the strike. | 命令攻击 |
[1:52:54] | They’re not out yet. | 他们还没出去 |
[1:53:07] | You first, Morpheus. | 你先走 莫费思 |
[1:53:29] | Neo, I want to tell you something… | 尼欧 我有话要对你说… |
[1:53:34] | …but I’m afraid of what it could mean if I do. | 但我又怕说出来会有不好的结果 |
[1:53:42] | Everything the Oracle told me has come true. | 先知对我说的话已经全部成为事实 |
[1:53:48] | Everything but this. | 就是除了这件事 |
[1:53:51] | But what? | 哪件事? |
[1:54:18] | Neo | 尼欧 |
[1:54:19] | – What happened? – An agent. | – 怎么会这样? – 坏在一个特警手上 |
[1:54:20] | Send me back. | 你必须再把我送出去 |
[1:54:21] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[1:54:24] | Mr. Anderson. | 安德森先生 |
[1:54:28] | Run, Neo. Run. | 快跑 尼欧 快跑 |
[1:54:35] | What is he doing? | 他要干什么? |
[1:54:37] | He’s beginning to believe. | 他开始觉悟了 |
[1:55:04] | You’re empty. | 你没子弹了 |
[1:55:07] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[1:55:42] | I’m going to enjoy watching you die… | 我将乐呵呵地看着你死去… |
[1:55:46] | …Mr. Anderson. | 安德森先生 |
[1:56:28] | Jesus, he’s killing him. | 上帝啊 他会杀死他的 |
[1:57:56] | You hear that, Mr. Anderson? | 听见了吗 安德森先生? |
[1:57:59] | That is the sound of inevitability. | 这声音预示着你在劫难逃 |
[1:58:05] | It is the sound of your death. | 这声音就是你的丧钟 |
[1:58:09] | Goodbye, Mr. Anderson. | 再见 安德森先生 |
[1:58:11] | My name… | 我的名字… |
[1:58:16] | …is Neo. | 是尼欧 |
[1:58:50] | – What happened? – I don’t know. I lost him. | – 怎么啦? – 不知道 无法定位 |
[1:58:55] | Oh, shit. | 噢 啐! |
[1:59:09] | Sentinels. | 乌贼来了 |
[1:59:11] | – How long? – Five, maybe six minutes. | – 还有多远? – 还有五、六分钟 |
[1:59:15] | Tank, charge the EMP. | 坦克 给 EMP 充电 |
[1:59:17] | – We can’t use that until he’s out. – I know. Don’t worry. | – 他还没出来 我们不能用 – 我知道的 崔妮蒂 别担心 |
[1:59:22] | He’s gonna make it. | 他能够出来的 |
[1:59:23] | Flat or pumps? No, just… | 要平底鞋还是舞鞋? 不是 就是… |
[1:59:25] | What the shit? That’s my phone! | 我见鬼了? 那是我的手机! |
[1:59:28] | That guy took my phone! | 那个人抢走了我的手机! |
[1:59:32] | Got him! | 找到他了 |
[1:59:33] | He’s on the run. | 他正在跑 |
[1:59:35] | Mr. Wizard… | 博士先生 |
[1:59:36] | …get me out of here! | 快把我接出去 |
[1:59:38] | I got an old exit. Wabash and Lake. | 这里有个老出口:华伯和雷克街 |
[1:59:44] | Oh, shit! | 噢 坏了 |
[2:00:06] | Help! Need a little help! | 路在哪里? 快说啊! |
[2:00:10] | The door. | 进门 |
[2:00:27] | The door on your left. | 走左手边的门 |
[2:00:29] | Your other left! | 错了 这是右边 |
[2:00:37] | The back door. | 走后门 |
[2:00:59] | Oh, no. | 不行了 |
[2:01:02] | Here they come. | 它们已经到了 |
[2:01:33] | He’s going to make it. | 他一定出得来 |
[2:01:44] | The fire escape at the end of the alley, room 303. | 胡同底有座救生梯 接303室 |
[2:02:22] | They’re inside. | 它们已经进来了 |
[2:02:26] | Hurry, Neo. | 快 尼欧 |
[2:03:23] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[2:03:32] | Check him. | 看看死了没有 |
[2:03:37] | He’s gone. | 已经死了 |
[2:03:45] | Goodbye, Mr. Anderson. | 再见 安德森先生 |
[2:03:56] | Neo | 尼欧 |
[2:03:58] | I’m not afraid anymore. | 我已经不再害怕了 |
[2:04:02] | The Oracle told me…I’d fall in love, and that the man I loved | 先知告诉我 我会爱上谁 那个我爱上的人 |
[2:04:07] | would be the One. | 就是救世主 |
[2:04:12] | So you see… | 所以你知道吗? |
[2:04:14] | …you can’t be dead. | 你不会死的 |
[2:04:18] | You can’t be… | 你不会 |
[2:04:21] | …because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[2:04:25] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗? |
[2:04:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:04:54] | Now, get up. | 现在 起来吧 |
[2:05:04] | No. | 来吧 |
[2:05:32] | How? | 怎么会? |
[2:05:33] | He is the One. | 他是救世主 |
[2:07:59] | I know you’re out there. | 我知道你们在那里 |
[2:08:01] | I can feel you now. | 我感觉得到 |
[2:08:03] | I know that you’re afraid. | 你们害怕了 |
[2:08:05] | You’re afraid of us. | 你们害怕我们 |
[2:08:07] | You’re afraid of change. | 你们害怕改变 |
[2:08:09] | I don ‘t know the future. | 〖 系统崩溃 〗 我不知道将来 |
[2:08:12] | I didn ‘t come here to tell you how this is going to end. | 我来这里 不是告诉你们 一切将怎么结束 |
[2:08:15] | I came here to tell you how it’s going to begin. | 我是来告诉你们 一切将怎么开始 |
[2:08:18] | I’ll hang up this phone. | 我要挂电话了 |
[2:08:20] | And then I’ll show these people what you don ‘t want them to see. | 我要把你们瞒着人类的事实大白天下 |
[2:08:24] | I’m going to show them a world… | 让芸芸众生见到真实世界 |
[2:08:26] | …without you. | 一个没有电脑的世界 |
[2:08:28] | A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. | 没有硬性规定和任何界线 |
[2:08:32] | A world where anything is possible. | 一个充满可能性的世界 |
[2:08:38] | Where we go from there… | 实现了这样的世界之后 我们再奔向何处? |
[2:08:40] | …is a choice I leave to you. | 我把这个选择留给你们 |