英文名称:The Matador
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | It’s 73 degrees on this beautiful morning, it’s 6:59 in the A.M. | 现在是早晨6:59 天气晴朗 气温23度 |
[01:10] | Well enjoy Mr.Sunshine while you can friends | 朋友们 趁此机会好好享受阳光 |
[01:14] | because news is predicting storms tomorrow. | 精准气象预测中心说 明天会有雷雨 |
[01:16] | So it’s time to wake up and enjoy the day. | 现在该起床享受美好的今天 |
[01:19] | Wake up… Wake up now, Julian! | 醒醒 快醒醒 朱利安! |
[01:23] | Julian… Julian! | 朱利安 朱利安 |
[01:26] | JULIAN! | 朱利安! |
[04:39] | Mister… is that your car? | 先生 那是你的车吗? |
[04:43] | What? | 什么? |
[04:44] | The cool Porsche. You keep staring at it. | 那辆很酷的保时捷呀 你一直盯着它看 |
[04:47] | Why don’t you shoo? I don’t wanna shoo. | 你快闪吧 我干嘛要闪 |
[04:51] | Didn’t your mother tell you never to talk to strangers? | 你妈没告诉过你 别跟陌生人说话吗? |
[04:53] | She’s over there, and she said that I should talk to you. | 她就在那儿 是她叫我和你说话的 |
[04:56] | She did? Yes. | 真的? 对呀 |
[04:58] | She wants to know what you do here. | 她想知道你在这儿干嘛 |
[05:00] | I think she thinks you’re cute. | 我想她认为你很帅 |
[05:05] | I don’t know anything about that car. | 我和那车一点儿关系都没 |
[05:07] | And I’m only interested in your mother if she lost 20 pounds and 30 years | 如果你妈少了30岁和10公斤 我才会对她有兴趣 |
[05:10] | so I’d really like it if you get the fuck off here, thank you very much. | 你还赖在这儿干嘛! 快滚吧 谢谢合作 |
[05:13] | Whatever. Yeah, whatever, goodbye, scoodoodle! | 能扯! 嗯 我是很能扯 再见 小鬼! |
[05:16] | See you, would’nt wanna be you. Smell you, should’nt have to tell you. | 走就走 什么了不起 算你识相 免得我浪费唇舌 |
[06:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:44] | You’re up eary. The thunder woke me up. | 这么早? 被雷声吵醒了 |
[06:48] | And I wanted to see you before you left. | 想在你出门前见到你 |
[06:53] | I’m gonna miss that. Me too, I’ll gonna miss everything. | 我会想念你的吻 我也是 更会想念你整个人 |
[06:57] | It’s only two nights. | 不过两个晚上而已 |
[06:59] | With this weather and our luck, it scares me. | 天气这么糟糕 我们最近又走霉运 我有点儿怕 |
[07:02] | Honey… you know I got to go. | 宝贝 你知道我非去不可 |
[07:05] | But I’m coming home in two days. | 两天就回来了 |
[07:08] | With really good news… I promise. | 我保证一定带好消息回来 |
[07:22] | Are you sure you have time? | 你确定赶得及吗? |
[07:23] | Maybe not for dinner and movie, but… | 吃饭看电影的时间不够 但这 |
[08:01] | Still horny? | 还有性趣吗? |
[08:24] | Danny! Danny! | 丹尼! 丹尼! |
[08:28] | I’m so sorry, Phil. It’s fine, is Bean alright? | 菲尔 真对不起 没事儿 碧好吗? |
[08:32] | Yeah, the fire-department is over there. | 嗯 消防队派人来了 只是邻居们太多事 |
[08:38] | She’s fine, really… | 她很好 真的 |
[08:40] | She practically forced me to get over here. | 是她要我赶快过来的 |
[08:42] | She knows what this job means, right? | 她知道这次出差很重要 对吧? |
[08:44] | Well, she knows somebody has to pay for a new kitchen. | 起码她知道得有人出钱修厨房 |
[08:46] | Then we better make this flight, right? Yeah, we will. | 那我们最好别误了班机 对吧? 嗯 的确 |
[08:51] | We’ll have to. Hope the weather is better in Mexico. | 非得赶上不可 希望墨西哥天气不错 |
[09:17] | Mr Noble, how are you today? | 诺伯先生 您好吗? |
[09:19] | Couldn’t be better… but more importantly… | 好极了 但更重要的是 |
[09:23] | …how are you, Genevive? | 你好不好? 吉尼薇娃小姐 |
[10:29] | Good day. | 你好 |
[10:32] | A Marguerita, please. | 一杯玛格丽塔酒 谢谢 |
[11:21] | I was wondering, I’m looking for a particulary bloody bullfight. | 我想看场比较血腥的斗牛 |
[11:23] | Any chance one’s happening this Sunday? | 这个星期天会有场子吗? |
[11:27] | A matador from Madrid fights on Sunday. | 一位马德里来的名斗牛士有场 |
[11:46] | Are you in town for business or pleasure? | 请问您来是洽公还是散心? |
[11:50] | My business is my pleasure. | 我的公办就是散心 |
[12:19] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[12:21] | I’m a nervous wreck. Think positive. | 我紧张到不行 打起精神 |
[12:24] | I think that I’m sweating through my suit. | 我想我的西装都汗湿了 |
[13:14] | Hallo, Julian! | 哈啰 朱利安! |
[13:17] | Getting some culture? Indeed… | 享受这儿的风俗民情? 没错 |
[13:21] | Isn’t she a tad young? Even for you… | 她对你来说 都嫌嫩了点儿吧 |
[13:24] | I’d make an exception for her. | 我可以为她破例 |
[13:27] | Did you study the assignment? | 你把这次的任务读熟了? |
[13:28] | No, I shredded it, then I humped the bellboy on the room-service cart. | 没 我撕了 然后让侍者趴在餐车上给鸡奸了 |
[13:34] | Am I supposed to be chocked? | 我应该很惊讶吗? |
[13:41] | I hate these catholic countries. | 我讨厌这些天主教的国家 |
[13:43] | All blushy, blushy… no sucky, fucky. | 人都太羞却了 没得操也没得干 |
[13:47] | Well somehow, I think you may find your way. | 不过 你总会想出点子的 |
[13:52] | Now look, there’s been a change of planes. | 言归正传 计划改了 |
[13:55] | The portfolio have to be delivered sooner than we discussed. | 计划得比原定时间提前完成 |
[13:58] | What are you sayin’? | 说清楚点儿? |
[14:00] | She’s leaving for Europe tomorrow. I’m not a fuckin’ magician, you know. | 她明天就要去欧洲了 我他妈的不是魔术师 懂吧? |
[14:03] | Just get it done today. | 我不管 今天完成就对了 |
[14:14] | I almost forgot..! | 差点儿忘了! |
[14:15] | Yeah? Happy birthday! | 啥? 生日快乐 |
[14:28] | Happy birthday? …fuck. | 生日快乐? 去你妈的 |
[14:58] | We shouldn’t even need to think about it. That’s good! | 好啦 别在去想公事啦 这样好 对吧? |
[15:02] | Yes! Two Margueritas, please. | 没错! 两杯玛格丽塔 谢谢 |
[15:08] | I think we did it. Yeah, I don’t know what you’re freaking out about man. | 我觉得一定成 对呀 哥们 不知你在担心什么 |
[15:11] | You were remarkable back there. | 你表现好极了 |
[15:13] | No, you were. No, you, it was you. | 你才是 不 绝对是你 |
[15:15] | It’s no way they can’t give us this job. You think that? | 这次绝对不会失败 你这么觉得? |
[15:19] | I know… | 我有信心 |
[16:17] | Hallo? Andy? Yes? | 哈啰 安迪? 我是 |
[16:20] | Andy, you crazy bastard, it’s me. Who? | 安迪 妈的我的好哥们 是我 谁? |
[16:24] | Julian! Who? | 朱利安! 谁? |
[16:26] | Julian Noble, from Portugal, remember? | 朱利安·诺伯 我们在葡萄牙认识的 记得吗? |
[16:29] | Who? Julian Noble? | 谁? 朱利安·诺伯 |
[16:32] | I’d just thought I’ve give you a chat, see how you’re doing. | 想和你聊聊近况 |
[16:35] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[16:39] | Andy? Hallo? | 安迪? 哈啰? |
[16:52] | Hallo, is Cindy there? | 哈啰 辛蒂在吗? |
[17:02] | Fuck it…! | 妈的! |
[17:20] | Now this smells like a party. | 这 才像个派对 |
[17:38] | Marguerita, please. Yes, sir. | 玛格丽塔 谢谢 马上来 先生 |
[17:45] | Well, you look like you could use one. | 看来你的确需要杯酒 |
[17:53] | Who couldn’t? | 谁不需要呢? |
[17:58] | 4, 5… maybe. | 或许4杯 5杯 好喝 |
[18:03] | Margueritas always taste better in Mexico. | 墨西哥的玛格丽塔就是比较好喝 |
[18:05] | They certainly do! Margueritas and cock. | 没错! 玛格丽塔 和老二 |
[18:12] | Thanks… | 谢谢 |
[18:14] | Give one for my friend, over there. No no, that’s… | 也给我那儿的朋友一杯 不 不 不用了 |
[18:18] | Don’t worry, I’m not trying to make a pass at you. | 别担心 我不要勾引你 |
[18:20] | I’m not worried, but thank you. | 这我不担心 不过不用了 谢谢 |
[18:21] | If you’re that type of guy… No, I mean thank you… | 假如你是同志的话 不是 我只是要谢谢你 |
[18:23] | I don’t mean to be rude, but… It’s alright, I’m just messing with you. | 希望没冒犯你 不过 没事儿 我只是逗你玩儿的 |
[18:37] | I’m sorry about the cock-comment. | 对不起 我刚提到 老二 |
[18:40] | It kind of conversation-stopped. Kind of. | 似乎很容易破坏聊天的气氛 嗯 |
[18:48] | So… what are you doing in Mexico? | 我说 你来墨西哥有何贵干? |
[18:57] | Tell me something… | 我想知道 呃 |
[19:00] | Danny. Danny Wright. | 丹尼 丹尼·莱特 |
[19:02] | Garrison and Wright. | 在盖瑞森服务 |
[19:06] | Tell me something… Danny Wright. Yes, sir! | 我想知道 丹尼·莱特 没问题 先生! |
[19:12] | Why the hell do you care why I’m in Mexico? | 我来墨西哥关你屁事儿? |
[19:16] | Why so interested? No reason… | 你干嘛那么有兴趣? 没呀 只是 |
[19:20] | just a hotelbar-conversation I guess. | 只是旅馆吧台的寒喧吧 |
[19:23] | You’re with the firm? What’s that? | 你是公司派来的? 什么? |
[19:26] | The agency. What? | 经纪公司 什么? |
[19:27] | Did you following me? No, no, I… | 你跟踪我? 没 没 我 |
[19:30] | I’ve make you. I’ve no idea what you’re talking about… | 我会要你好看 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:33] | I’ve fuckin’ make you. | 我妈的会要你好看 |
[19:36] | Okey… I’m gonna excuse myself… | 呃 对不起 失陪 我得走了 |
[19:41] | No, no… please! | 别 别 请别走! |
[19:42] | Please… I’m very tired… | 别 别 请别走 我很累了 |
[19:45] | I didn’t mean a word… It’s okey… | 我没别的意思 没事 我 |
[19:47] | I just get paranoid sometimes, I was wrong, please! | 我有时会过度紧张 我知道你不是 请别走 |
[19:51] | I’m drunk… and tired. | 我醉了 也累了 |
[19:54] | I’ve been fornicating for the last 2 hours- | 我前两个小时花天酒地去了 |
[19:56] | and before that I’ve been doing shit. | 再之前 干了些无聊的事儿 |
[19:59] | Horrible business-shit… | 非常无聊的公事 |
[20:02] | I was out of order… lets finish our drinks, come on. | 我刚有点儿精神不济 咱们喝完这杯酒吧 好不? |
[20:07] | Here you go… here’s your drink. | 来 这杯是你的 来吧 丹尼 |
[20:11] | And you seem like a nice guy… | 你看来是个好人 |
[20:14] | You know, a normal guy. | 我是说 像个常人 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[20:21] | Really, it’s alright. | 没事儿 真的 |
[20:24] | So… you’re in town on business? | 所以 你是来公办的? |
[20:29] | You have that way about you, Danny. | 丹尼 你看起来就像 |
[20:38] | Why so interested? | 干嘛对我这么感兴趣? |
[20:46] | That was good. Yeah? | 呵呵 还学得真像 是吗 哈哈? |
[20:50] | I’m here on business. Is it going well? | 我是来公办的 一切顺利? |
[20:53] | Very well, I hope. | 非常顺利 我希望 |
[20:55] | My partner and I, he’s upstairs… we just had a… | 我和我在楼上的那位伙伴 我们在展销会上 |
[20:59] | …very good pitch-session. No shit! | 表现很好 哇! |
[21:02] | Very good! That’s fantastic. | 表现非常好! 真棒! |
[21:05] | That’s great, Danny! I needed a day like this. | 干得好 丹尼! 这一天我们等很久了 |
[21:11] | I’ve had a tough couple of years… | 我前两年的业绩不太好 |
[21:13] | I was with this business at Denver, for nine years… | 我原来在丹佛一家公司做了9年 |
[21:17] | And out of the blue… they laid me off. | 突然 他们就把我炒了 |
[21:23] | Yeah, just like that, and… | 嗯 就这么简单 |
[21:26] | …it was about two and a half years ago, I’ve been struggling back ever since. | 这是两年半前的事儿了 之后我就不很如意 |
[21:29] | And today you go back. | 今天是你的转机? |
[21:31] | Well… I hope. | 嗯 希望是 |
[21:34] | Today, you’re a man again. Yeah. | 今天 你再次走运了 嗯 |
[21:40] | And to be a man, after they fuck you… | 他们这么整你 还毁了你的自尊 |
[21:44] | …and destroyed your self-respect… | 你还能站起来 |
[21:48] | …well, that is a great thing. | 嗯 真不简单 |
[21:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:54] | Two Margueritas, please. | 两杯玛格丽塔 谢谢 |
[22:00] | Are you married, Danny? Yeah, yeah… 14 years. | 结婚了吗 丹尼? 哦 当然 14年了 |
[22:05] | Let me guess, high-school sweetheart… | 我猜 是你中学时的恋人? |
[22:08] | It’s true. Unbelievable. | 没错 居然猜中了 |
[22:11] | That fuckin’ american dream, eh? | 这叫做 美国梦 对吧? |
[22:14] | Yeah… what about you? What do you do for living? | 嗯 那你呢? 你贵干? |
[22:20] | Kids…? You got kids, Danny? | 小孩? 你有小孩吗? |
[22:25] | No, I crossed the line. No, you did not. | 糟了 我问了不该问的 不 没有 |
[22:28] | Yes I did. You did not cross the line. | 有 我有 你没说错话 |
[22:31] | It’s fine. | 没事儿 真的 |
[22:41] | We lost our son three years ago. | 三年前我失去了儿子 |
[22:48] | It was a school-bus accident. | 学校校车发生意外 |
[22:52] | 14 children lived that day… | 14位学童幸免于难 |
[22:55] | And one died… | 只有一个死了 |
[23:01] | That was Henry. | 那就是亨利 |
[23:08] | We had hard for a while… | 我们难过了好一阵子 |
[23:10] | Two mexicans walk into a cantina! What? | 两个墨西哥人进了一间酒吧 什么? |
[23:15] | Two mexicans walk into a cantina. | 两个墨西哥人进了一间酒吧 |
[23:17] | One of them is a midget, the other one has a dick that’s 15 inches long! | 一个是侏儒 另一个的老二有15吋长 |
[23:21] | What are you saying? I’m just trying to change the subject. | 你在说什么呀? 我只是想换个话题 |
[23:24] | So the midget says to the bartender: | 侏儒对酒保说 |
[23:26] | They call my friend, the human hard-on, do you know what they call me? | 别人叫我的朋友巨茎 你知道他们叫我什么吗? |
[23:32] | This is incredible! What? | 太扯了吧! 什么? |
[23:36] | You’re very rude. | 你真没礼貌 |
[23:38] | I’m just trying to change the subject. Thank you very much for the drink. | 我只是想换个话题罢了 谢谢你的酒 |
[23:43] | Goodbye… goodnight, thank you. | 再见 晚安 谢谢 |
[23:46] | Don’t you wanna hear the punch-line? | 你不想听最精彩的? |
[23:53] | It’s a fuckin’ good one… | 真他妈的牛啊 |
[24:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:01] | Are you sure you don’t wanna switch? No, no, you go. | 你确定不要换我留下来? 不要 不要 你走吧 |
[25:05] | You’re the one with the kids. | 你有孩子 |
[25:06] | And you’re the one with a tree in your kitchen. | 你厨房里有一棵树 |
[25:08] | You wanna flip another coin? | 难道要丢铜板不成? |
[25:10] | Come on somebody has to stay, I’ll call the minute I hear something. | 总要有人留下来等 一有结果我马上打电话给你 |
[25:12] | Call me sooner. Yeah. | 尽快打电话给我 哦 |
[25:14] | Oh, God! What? | 天啊! 怎么啦? |
[25:16] | Cell-phone, I think I left it at the front desk. | 手机!我想我忘在了柜台 |
[25:18] | Watch my stuff for a sec? Yeah, yeah. | 替我看一下行李? 嗯 好 |
[25:22] | So you’re staying an extra few days. What? | 你要多留几天? 什么? |
[25:25] | I couldn’t help but overhear. So you’re spying on my personal conversations now? | 对不起 不小心听到的 你竟然偷听私人的谈话! |
[25:30] | Something about the asshole-buyers not being completely convinced? | 那些王八旦买主居然半信半疑 |
[25:34] | Now they wanna hear about other pitches? | 他们要你在多让点儿? |
[25:38] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[25:41] | I knew things was too good to be true anyway. | 我就知道哪有这么简单的 |
[25:44] | I’m sorry about the circumstances, bu I’m glad you’re still in town- | 我很同情你现在的处境 同时却很高兴你能多待几天 |
[25:47] | because it gives me the opportunity you how embarrassed I am about last night. | 这样我才有机会告诉你 昨晚我有多糗 |
[25:52] | See… | 你瞧 |
[25:53] | See… the thing is… | 是这样的 |
[25:57] | I liked you. | 我欣赏你 |
[25:59] | I kind of enjoyed talking to someone, you know. | 我其实很爱和人聊天 |
[26:01] | Just talking. Really? | 纯聊天 真的? |
[26:07] | And yet… | 但你 |
[26:10] | … I tell you about my dead son, and you mock it. | 却嘲笑我儿子意外身亡 |
[26:18] | I lost my wife… | 我也失去了老婆 |
[26:21] | I was 24 years old, I was drunk… | 那时我24岁 喝得烂醉 |
[26:25] | …I crashed our car into an old tree. | 我把车撞上了一棵大树 老天! |
[26:30] | And since then I’ve… | 那以后我就 |
[26:33] | …soiled my way through life, being a magnifically cold moron. | 过得很失意 对这种事都漠不关心 |
[26:38] | I run away from emotions. | 听到类似的事 我就会躲避 |
[26:41] | Thus, you tell me about your dead son… | 因此你提到死去的儿子 |
[26:43] | …I tell you a joke about a 15 inch shlong. | 我就拿15吋的屌儿跟你打屁 |
[26:49] | So, you can forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗? |
[26:51] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[26:53] | It’s better I remember it now, before I leave? Right. | 还好我走之前想起来了? 对呀 |
[26:57] | Okey, speak to you tomorrow? Yeah. | 那明天在跟你说咯? 嗯 |
[27:00] | It’s gonna be alright. I know. | 一定没问题的 我想也是 |
[27:10] | Danny! Hey… wait, Danny! | 丹尼 喂~ 等等 |
[27:14] | I’ve got an extra ticket to the bullfight this afternoon. | 我多了一张下午场斗牛的票 |
[27:16] | It’s supposed to be a good one. | 听说很精彩 |
[27:18] | It would mean a great deal if you could join me. | 如果你能一起去 我会很高兴 |
[27:23] | Thank you… thank you very much. That’s very nice of you, and I… | 谢谢你的好意 不过我 |
[27:27] | …I can’t, I have work. On a sunday afternoon? | 我还有公事 不能去 星期天下午? |
[27:32] | Never seen a bullfight? No. | 没看过斗牛吧? 没 |
[27:36] | You’ve never seen the real Mexico-city, until you’ve seen a bullfight. | 没看过斗牛 等于没来过墨西哥 |
[27:42] | Come on… | 去吧 |
[28:31] | Bean is not gonna believe this! | 我老婆一定不相信! |
[28:33] | I can’t wait to tell her. | 等不及想告诉她了 |
[28:36] | Where did you find a woman like that? A woman you can share everything with. | 你是怎么找到这样一个 事事都能和你分享的老婆? |
[28:40] | She’s pretty special. | 她的确很特殊 |
[28:42] | Then you must be too, I could learn from you. | 那你一定也很不平凡 或许我能向你学点什么 |
[28:45] | Learn what? | 学什么? |
[28:47] | Do you want my mortgage, my blood-pressure? | 你要我的房贷还是血压? |
[28:50] | If I’d ever had my blood-pressure taken- | 我从没量过血压 |
[28:52] | I wouldn’t have a mortgage for all the teenage-girls in Thailand. | 也不知道怎么替我那些 泰国的小马子搞房贷 |
[28:56] | You don’t own a house? No house. | 没买过房子? 没 |
[28:59] | No apartment, no address. | 也没公寓 没地址? |
[29:02] | You’re bullshitting me? No, I shit you not. | 太扯了吧? 我扯你干嘛? |
[29:05] | Want a cigar? Yeah… thanks. | 来支雪茄? 嗯 谢谢 |
[29:09] | If you don’t have a permanent address, where do you live? | 如果你没固定地址 那你住哪儿? |
[29:13] | I live wherever I’m working. | 工作在哪儿 我就住哪儿 |
[29:14] | So what do you do, Julian? | 你到底是干嘛的 朱利安? |
[29:16] | What do you possibly do, if you don’t have a permanent home or address? | 连个固定的住处都没 你能干嘛? |
[29:24] | I’d rather not say. | 我还是不说较好 |
[29:27] | Oh, my God! Did you see that? | 哇 你看到了吗? |
[29:30] | Jeez, it’s so bloody. | 要命! 真血腥! |
[29:32] | Yeah, they’re lucky, that matador was very good. | 还好那个斗牛士真的很厉害 |
[29:35] | It’s much worse when they’re mediocre. Why? | 如果差点儿 就糟了 为什么? |
[29:38] | A great matador can kill a bull with one plunge on the brain. | 厉害的一剑就要了牛的命 |
[29:41] | A less one, he’s have to plunge that blade more than once. | 差的就得多刺几下 |
[29:45] | That makes the crowd very unhappy. | 那样观众就会不高兴 |
[29:48] | They don’t like to see the bull suffer. No. | 他们不喜欢看牛受罪 当然 |
[29:53] | They clearly care so very much about these animals. | 他们当然很关心动物 |
[29:56] | They respect these beasts. | 他们很崇敬这些牛 |
[29:58] | They want them to die with honor. That’s ridiculous. | 他们要牛死得尊荣 扯! |
[30:01] | There’s no honor by being killed by a man with a sword, – | 被人用剑捅死 哪来的尊荣!? |
[30:04] | weather it’s 1 plunge or 20. | 刺一下还是廿下都没差 |
[30:06] | You’re wrong… You’re very wrong. | 你错了 错得离谱 |
[30:09] | There is honor. And how would you know? | 的确有尊荣 你怎么知道? |
[30:14] | I do… | 我就是知道 |
[30:19] | You’re a mysterious man, Julian. | 朱利安 你是个谜样的人物 |
[30:26] | And you don’t want to tell me what you do? It’s… confidential. | 你还是不肯说你是干嘛的? 那是 机密 |
[30:32] | Confidential? Is your work confidential, or do you work for the government? | 机密? 工作本身是机密 还是你是吃皇粮的? |
[30:35] | Government… please. | 吃皇粮? 少来! |
[30:37] | You know what they pay? | 就那么一点儿钱? |
[30:40] | Forget it, watch the picadors. | 还是聊别的吧 瞧那个前场的骑马士 |
[30:42] | Are you a spy or something like that? | 你是间谍 还是 ? |
[30:44] | You read to many novels, Danny. | 你小说看多了 丹尼 |
[30:47] | Are you a spy? | 你真是间谍? |
[30:54] | You’re not gonna tell me, it’s okey… | 你就是不说! 好吧 |
[30:56] | It’s okey. | 算了 |
[31:02] | It’s alright… | 没事儿 |
[31:05] | If I tell you, will you keep cool? What do you mean? | 如果我说了 你能保持冷静? 什么意思? |
[31:08] | We’re on a public place, and I don’t want you to lose your shit. | 我们在公共场合 我不想把你吓得屁滚尿流 |
[31:12] | Lose my shit? | 屁滚尿流? |
[31:15] | My God, what are you gonna tell me? | 天呀 你想说什么? |
[31:17] | Sometimes… | 有时 |
[31:24] | Sometimes, what? Sometimes… | 有时怎样? 有时 |
[31:28] | … people need to be eliminated… | 得铲除某些人 |
[31:34] | Oh, come on! | 少来啦! |
[31:39] | What, you’re a hitman? Oh, please… please. | 你是杀手? 别说得那么白 |
[31:44] | My handler calls me a “facilitator”. | 我的联络人叫我 行方便的 |
[31:49] | “Facilitator” of fatalities. | 行方便的 搬开挡路石 |
[31:51] | That’s insane. Think what you like. | 扯远了吧 随你说 |
[31:54] | I’ve got to hand it to you Julian, you’re one of the best bullshit-artists I ever met. | 我得承认你是我遇到过 最会吹牛皮的高手 |
[31:58] | And I’ve met some. You’re absolutely right, Danny. | 以前的都只能算小巫 完全正确 丹尼 |
[32:01] | My name is O. Johnson, and I sell aluminium-siding in Minneapolis. | 我其实叫欧·强森 在明尼亚波利市卖铝条 |
[32:08] | So you say you actually kill people for money? | 你是说你真的为钱杀人? |
[32:10] | I do what I’m asked to do, and what makes sense to me. | 我只是拿人钱财 替人消灾 |
[32:14] | Kind of like the mob? | 像是黑手党? |
[32:15] | I tend to be hired in the more kind of anonymous, high-paying jobs. | 我只接不用露脸的大案子 |
[32:21] | Corporate gigs. Corporate gigs? | 比方大企业的活儿 大企业的活儿? |
[32:26] | I’m a great helper at getting deals closed. | 好让他们顺利完成暗盘交易 |
[32:33] | I don’t believe you… I don’t believe you. | 我不信 难以置信 |
[32:36] | I don’t believe on the easter-bunny. I don’t believe you for a second. | 我也不信复活节的兔子是真的 怎么我也不信 |
[32:39] | Come on! Corporate gigs? | 少来!大企业的活儿? |
[32:42] | Think what you will. That’s ridiculous! | 随你咯 太扯了吧! |
[32:44] | Yes. Corporate gigs. | 真的 大企业的活儿 |
[32:45] | Yes…! My God… | 对啦! 小声点儿! |
[32:48] | I knew there was a reason that I never told anyone what I did. | 我就知道不该随便跟人说 |
[32:53] | See that guy over there? | 看到那边那个家伙了吧? |
[32:55] | The fat man and the little girl? Yeah. | 肥佬和小女孩儿? 嗯 |
[32:57] | Say I want him dead, his family dead, dead… right now. | 假如我要那家伙死 全家都死 现在就在这儿死 |
[33:01] | Right here. Right now? Couldn’t happen. | 现在? 不行 |
[33:04] | I know, but say that you could, and money is no object. | 我知道 我是说假如你有办法 钱也不是问题 |
[33:09] | Are you sure you wanna know? Yeah. | 你真想知道? 对呀 |
[33:10] | Are you sure? Yeah, I want you to “facilitate”. | 你确定? 没错 我要你 行个方便 |
[33:16] | Okey, Danny. Alright, come with me. | 好吧 丹尼 跟我来 |
[33:19] | Lets go. | 咱们走 |
[33:34] | I’m a big fan of the “gotta pee”-theory of assassinations. | 我得先去方便一下 才好 行个方便 |
[33:38] | “Gotta pee”? Everyone’s gotta pee. | 方便? 每个人都得方便吧 |
[33:44] | Ask me for a cigarette. What? | 跟我要根烟 为什么? |
[33:47] | Do it. | 做就是啦 |
[33:49] | Can I have a cigarette please? Sure. | 能给我根烟吗? 当然 |
[33:52] | But these things kill you, you know… | 但这玩意儿会要命的 知道吧 |
[33:56] | Now look around. | 瞧瞧四周 |
[34:02] | They’re scary. Yes, and no. Why? | 那些家伙很怕人 那倒不一定 为什么? |
[34:05] | They seem more interested in the beautiful woman coming and going- | 他们似乎只注意过往如厕的美女 |
[34:08] | from the ladies-room. That’s good for us. | 对我们来说是好事儿 |
[34:11] | Just like those men over there at the concession-stand. | 就像那边那个摊贩 |
[34:14] | They’re only interested in see us walking there with our wallets open. | 只会注意要买东西的客人 |
[34:19] | No-one is watching the mens-room. | 没人会注意男厕那边 |
[34:21] | The “gotta pee”-theory. You’re catching on. | 这就是你的 方便 理论吧 孺子可教 |
[34:24] | Now… escape-routes. Escape-routes? | 现在谈逃命的路线 逃命的路线? |
[34:27] | You don’t wanna get caught, right? No, no… | 你不想被抓吧? 不 不 |
[34:29] | Don’t get caught, it sucks. Right. | 被抓到就惨咯 没错 |
[34:30] | See the main exit? Yeah. | 瞧那个主要的出口? 嗯 |
[34:32] | That’s a traffic-jam. Where else? | 那儿很挤 不然还有哪里? |
[34:34] | You tell me. | 你说呢? |
[34:36] | Okey, okey… that door out there. | 好吧 我说 那边 |
[34:39] | If it werent’ locked. | 假如门没锁 |
[34:41] | A vietnamese girl I once knew had her leg so locked together- | 有一次我和一个越南女孩儿 她的腿夹得死紧 |
[34:44] | that I couldn’t get in reach of the “spring-roll”. | 我怎么也攻不进要塞 |
[34:46] | Two drinks, and I was at a “all you can eat buff?. | 两杯黄汤下肚 没一会儿我就吃上大餐啦 |
[34:50] | Every lock can be broken. It’s just a matter of will… | 每扇门都能进 只看你想不想进 |
[34:54] | …and weather it’s worth it. | 值不值得进 |
[34:57] | This looks like it’s worth it. | 看来似乎值得 |
[35:04] | Why are we buying the cigarettes? | 你买烟干嘛? |
[35:06] | Because I wanna smoke. | 我想抽烟啊 |
[35:09] | Come over here. | 来这里 |
[35:12] | Now, do your shoe-laces on. | 现在 绑鞋带 |
[35:19] | What time is our flight to Florida, Seymore? | 西莫 我们几点上飞机去佛州? |
[35:24] | I think two o’clock, Derek. | 戴瑞克 我想是两点 |
[35:31] | Let’s go, Seymore. | 走吧 西莫 |
[35:57] | Holy shit! | 哇靠! |
[36:43] | Are you ready? Ready for what? | 准备好了吗? 要干嘛? |
[36:45] | You wanted to see what I do, right? Yes! | 你想看我如何行动 对吧? 对呀 |
[36:49] | Yes, I’ve been watching… | 我一直在注意看 |
[36:52] | Showtime is over, the real deal is about to start. | 烟雾过了 现在要开始行动 |
[36:56] | “The real deal”? | 行动 ? |
[37:00] | Showtime is for sissies. | 烟雾弹只是小孩的把戏 |
[37:03] | But a sissy I’m not. | 但我可不是歪种 |
[37:07] | Come on! We got fire! | 快走! 失火咯! |
[37:09] | That’s for the distraction. Easy. | 那是引开注意 玩真的啊!? |
[37:10] | Fire will distract most cops. | 火最能引起警察的注意 |
[37:14] | Are you ready to finish what we started? | 准备好干买卖了吧? |
[37:16] | Julian, that was extremely dangerous.I think you proved your point. | 刚太危险了 朱利安 我已经相信你说的是真话 |
[37:21] | The cops may have gone to the fire, but his bodyguard is probably still upfront. | 警察或许都跑去火场了 但是他的贴身保镳还在 |
[37:25] | Bodyguard? | 保镳? |
[37:26] | Those who are afraid of being killed, always have a bodyguard. | 我要杀的人 一定会有保镳 |
[37:28] | If they didn’t… They’d asked you. | 如果没 那就是自找的了 |
[37:30] | So, I’d slit the guards throat, push him back at the bathroom… | 我先割了保镳的喉咙 再把他推进厕所 |
[37:36] | And now we’re set up for the kill. | 他就任我们宰割了 |
[37:42] | Were the hell did you get the knife? | 你的刀从那儿来的? |
[37:44] | It must be number two… | 反正是别人出钱 两把也没关系 |
[37:47] | Okey, joke’s over… let’s go, Julian! -Not yet! | 好了 玩够了 我也信了 咱们走吧 还没到时候! |
[37:50] | Not yet, not yet… | 没到时候 没到时候 别啦 |
[37:52] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 咱们快离开这儿吧 |
[37:54] | Don’t fuckin’ ruin things, okey? | 别坏了我的大事 好吗? |
[38:04] | Okey. Julian! | 好吧 朱利安! |
[38:06] | I asked you to stop this. No way, the job’s not done. | 我要你现在就住手 不行 任务还没完成 |
[38:10] | This is not a job! You said money was no object. | 这不是真的任务! 你说过 钱不是问题 |
[38:14] | Bingo! Was his name…! | 哈 可找到王小二啦! |
[38:17] | This is what you wanted, right? No! | 是你要的人 对吧? 不是啦! |
[38:18] | This is what you helped with. I didn’t help you! | 这就是你帮我找的人 我可没帮! |
[38:20] | Oh, yes you did… No, no, no! | 你当然有 没有 没有! |
[38:26] | Oh God, no…! | 天啊 不要! |
[38:38] | Fun, eh? | 好玩吧 哈? |
[38:42] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[38:46] | That was incredible, you scared the hell out of me! | 太刺激啦 差点吓得我尿裤子! |
[38:48] | You liked that, didn’t you? I really bought it. | 够爽 对吧? 我还信以为真哩 |
[38:52] | A stranger… | 一个陌生人 |
[38:55] | just like that! | 两三下就解决了 |
[38:57] | A complete stranger. Yes, I did… | 完全不相干的人 对啊 |
[38:59] | I’m not psychotic. No, I know, I know… | 我可不是杀人狂 当然不是 |
[39:02] | Psychopathic perhaps, but not psychotic. I don’t think you’re a psychopath. | 我或许精神失常 但决不是变态 我不觉得你精神有问题 |
[39:05] | I kill people, doesn’t that seem a bit psychopatic to you? | 我会杀人 你不觉得我精神有问题? |
[39:08] | Yeah, but… Don’t get the wrong impression… | 嗯 但 别误会 |
[39:12] | Just because we share alot, doesn’t mean I’m not unsavory. | 虽然咱们气味相投 可不表示我是好人哦 |
[39:15] | No, what you do is unsavory. | 你是好人 不过干的活儿不好 |
[39:17] | You know what they say… you are what you do. | 可俗话说 什么人玩什么鸟 |
[39:36] | Thanks. Thanks. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:42] | Tell me… | 问你 |
[39:46] | Will Bean stay with you if this job doesn’t come through? | 如果你这次买卖没谈成 老婆会甩了你吗? |
[39:49] | What? | 什么? |
[39:51] | Will Bean stay with you if you continue this losing-streak without any end? | 如果你生意一败涂地 碧会甩了你吗? |
[39:55] | If she ever left me, I’d fall apart… You’re not answering my question. | 如果她走了 我也不活了 你没回答我的问题 |
[40:02] | To be quite honest… | 老实说 |
[40:06] | … I don’t know how much faith the woman have left in her. | 我不知道她还能信任我多久 |
[40:16] | Comforting me? | 安慰我吗? |
[40:21] | Just change the subject, please. | 拜托换个话题吧 |
[40:23] | I will. Something sunnier! | 好 正面的 |
[40:25] | Sunnier…! Absolutely. | 正面? 没问题 |
[40:29] | In fact there’s something I’d wanted to talk to you about. | 其实我是想和你说点儿事 |
[40:31] | A favor, really. Sure. | 请你帮个忙 没问题 |
[40:32] | It’s pretty big, it’s a pretty big favor. It’s okey. | 帮个大忙 如果你不介意 我尽力 |
[40:36] | See… the thing is… | 是这样的 |
[40:38] | …I could use your help. | 我要个搭手 |
[40:41] | Help with what? I’m down here… | 搭手? 我人在这儿 |
[40:44] | I finish my other job early, so I let it be known. | 我上个活儿提早完成 他也知道了 |
[40:47] | “Let it be known”? Yes. | 他也知道? 嗯 |
[40:48] | To the powers that made that I was available. | 他和上面的人说 我现在闲着 |
[40:52] | The powers of B? Yeah, anyway… | 上面的人? 嗯 然后 |
[40:55] | They called me, emergency… it has to happen today. | 他们打电话给我 说有个急件 要我今天完成 |
[40:59] | Another job? | 新任务? |
[41:03] | The thing is… I could really use your help. | 说白了 就是我要个搭手 |
[41:12] | You’re kidding right now? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[41:15] | I’m as serious as an erections-problem. | 这情况和阳萎一样严重 |
[41:20] | I can’t help you, Julian. You could. | 我帮不了你 朱利安 你能 |
[41:23] | I could, but I can’t… I’m not gonna help you- | 我是能 但我不想 我不会帮你 |
[41:26] | to kill an innocent man. Who says he’s innocent? | 去杀无辜的人 谁说他无辜? |
[41:28] | This is ridiculous! You’ll just be assisting. | 太荒谬了 你只是搭个手罢了 |
[41:30] | No! -You just have to go out… | 不行 你只要过去 |
[41:32] | I’m not listening. I can’t hear you, I can’t hear you. | 我听不见 听不见 |
[41:36] | You’re being childish. | 别孩子气 |
[41:39] | You’re being childish. | 你太孩子气了 |
[41:42] | You’re being childish. All I’m asking you to do, is just go… | 你太孩子气了 我只不过请你 |
[41:45] | Alright, alright. I won’t tell you. | 好吧 好吧 不说了 |
[41:48] | Good. Won’t mention it. | 很好 不再提了 |
[41:50] | Great! | 好极了 |
[41:51] | All I’m saying, that all you have to do is trip on the street right next to him. | 我刚只是说 你在街上走他旁边 |
[41:54] | I can’t believe you said that… | 你怎么又说了! |
[41:55] | Just trip and fall in an hour so his body get turned, and look the other way. | 然后假装摔跤 分散他保镳的注意 |
[41:58] | No way. | 不行 |
[42:02] | 50.000 dollars. That’s what I got paid. | 这活儿 值五万元 |
[42:04] | No! It’s alot of money. | 不行! 很大一笔钱哦 |
[42:06] | Cash. And it could be real interesting. | 现金 而且还很好玩 |
[42:07] | No! I said no! | 不行 我说了不行 |
[42:09] | He’s a prick, Danny! A real prick! | 他是个烂人 丹尼 真的很差劲 |
[42:11] | I don’t give a darn who he is, or what he did, or anything like that. | 我才不管他是谁 做了什么事 还是其他什么的 |
[42:15] | I’m not gonna help you, Julian. I’m not gonna do that! | 我不能帮你 朱利安 我可不能帮 |
[42:19] | And if you bring it up again, I’ll leave. | 如果你再提一次 我就走人 |
[42:28] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 很好 |
[42:29] | Change the subject. Good, you do. | 换个话题 很好 你先说 |
[42:34] | Change it… You. | 说呀 你先说 |
[42:36] | Fine. Okey. | 行 好 |
[42:40] | When I was a kid, I wanted to be a cheerleader. | 我小时想当啦啦队员 |
[42:46] | Really? A cheerleader? | 真的?啦啦队员? |
[42:48] | Yeah. I wanted to be thrown in the air and march in the band. | 我喜欢被抛上空中 或乐队上街游行 |
[42:54] | Seriously? | 说真的? 嗯 |
[43:00] | So funny, I’ve got an brother-inlaw who’s a male cheerleader-fan… | 还真巧 我的姊夫就个男啦啦队粉丝 |
[43:03] | God, Danny! I’m fuckin’ kidding! | 天啊 丹尼! 我他妈的是在说笑! |
[43:05] | I didn’t want to be cheerleader! | 我才不想当狗屁啦啦队员 |
[43:07] | I don’t want to talk about cheerleaders unless I’m getting in a shower with them. | 除非有啦啦队员和我洗鸳鸯浴 不然 少跟我扯那个 |
[43:11] | I wanna talk what I wanted to talk about, which you don’t wanna talk about! | 我只想聊我想聊的事 但你却不想听 |
[43:14] | There’s nothing to talk about! | 那事没得说了! |
[43:20] | Well then… it’s nice knowing you. | 那好 很高兴认识你 |
[43:22] | No… Julian. Come on. | 别 朱利安 别这样 |
[43:25] | You’re just leaving? You’re gonna leave? | 这就走人? 你真要走? |
[43:27] | I got business to attend to. I really thought… | 我还有正事儿要办 我想 |
[43:29] | Nothing… think nothing. | 别想 啥也别想 |
[43:32] | Just consider me the best cocktail-party story you ever met. | 就把我当成有史以来 你见过最能鬼扯的人吧 |
[43:37] | Bye, Danny. | 再见 丹尼 |
[43:42] | Julian! | 朱利安 |
[43:52] | So unfortunally I was right. | 很不幸 被我说中了 |
[43:54] | I finally got in touch with Al Handren. | 我终于联络到对方的秘书小姐 |
[43:56] | She said att her boss’s are leaning towards Cardinous, and his group… | 她说她老板有意把合约 签给另一家墨西哥公司 |
[44:00] | …and not us. | 而不是给我们 |
[44:02] | Things may still break in our favor, their first instinct was to go with us, | 虽然当初他们想把合约给我们 现在还说不准 |
[44:07] | but they’re getting pretty intense pressure to sign with a Mexican company. | 但他们似乎有某种压力 想把合约给那家墨西哥公司 |
[44:11] | I’m trying to get Antonio so I can set up one more meeting – | 我正在联络安东尼 看看明天能否再和他们开个会 |
[44:14] | with you guys tomorrow. I call you when I hear something. | 一有消息就打电话给你 |
[44:18] | So, hang in there… it’s not over yet. | 别沮丧 事情还没结束呢 |
[44:47] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[44:49] | Danny, it’s Julian! | 丹尼 我是朱利安 |
[44:52] | Come on, Danny, I just want to say I’m sorry. | 丹尼 快开门 我只是来道歉的 |
[44:55] | I know it’s late, and I’m a bit fucked up, but… | 我知道现在很晚了 我也很失态 |
[44:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:01] | I’m a mess, I’m a fuckup! | 是我不对 我是痞子 |
[45:10] | I should’nt have asked you to help me. | 我不该要你帮忙 |
[45:13] | I’m overwhelmed, I’m overwhelmed on your kindness, but please… | 我恳求你原谅 但请 |
[45:19] | Let me tell you I’m sorry. | 给我个道歉的机会 |
[45:21] | Let me apologise! | 当面向你道歉 |
[45:23] | Can’t you see how guilty I feel? | 你难道看不出来我有多愧疚? |
[45:28] | Danny! | 丹尼! |
[45:36] | 6 months later | [六个月后] |
[47:11] | Hello, Julian! | 哈啰 朱利安 |
[47:14] | Getting some culture? | 体会乡土民情? |
[47:18] | Anytime I can. | 只要有机会 |
[47:20] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲倦 |
[47:22] | I am… I need a break. | 的确 我需要休息 |
[47:25] | What are you sayin’, Julian? | 你想说什么 朱利安? |
[47:27] | Moscow, Las Vegas, Vienna, Philippines… | 莫斯科 拉斯维加斯 维也纳 菲律宾 |
[47:31] | …and now Budapest? I’m exhausted. | 现在又到布达佩斯 我累了 |
[47:33] | You know what it’s like… | 你应该了解情况 |
[47:35] | …you take a break, We go with the younger cheaper kid. | 你一停下来 我们就去找个年轻的 |
[47:38] | If he does alright,don’t want you back, when you’re ready to get back. | 如果他还行 就不再需要你了 那时就算你想回来也没辄 |
[47:43] | You’ll always want me. | 你总是会需要我的 |
[47:44] | No, not always. | 不 不一定 |
[47:46] | Not if we can save a few dollars. | 如果我们能省给个钱 |
[47:49] | Not if it gets sloppy again, like in Manilla. | 或是像上次在马尼拉 被你搞得一团遭 |
[47:52] | That was one time… | 只那么一次 |
[47:54] | It made some people nervous. It made me nervous. | 让上面很紧张 也让我很紧张 |
[47:57] | Well, that’s why I need a break. | 所以我才要休息一下呀 |
[47:59] | I don’t want to have something like that happen again. | 上次那回 只此一次 下不为例 |
[48:01] | It can’t. I know, but that’s what I’m saying… | 绝对不行 我也知道 所以说我 |
[48:03] | But I’m fuckin’ burnt out, I’m feeling… shaky. | 我他妈的真有点儿倦了 都快拿不稳枪了 |
[48:09] | Can you believe this shit… | 说来你会信吗 |
[48:11] | Can you believe the words coming out of my mouth? | 你相信这种话 会从我嘴里说出来? |
[48:15] | Did you ever think you’d lived to see the day? | 以前你能想像我会走到这一步? |
[48:17] | I never thought you’d lived to see the day. | 我以为你活不到今天呢 |
[48:20] | There’s no retirement-home for assassins, is there? | 世上有没杀手可以退休养老的地方? |
[48:22] | archery at 4:00, rifle at 5:00, bird-dinner at 6:00… | 下午四点用箭 五点用枪 六点还得提早吃晚餐 |
[48:27] | Julian, if you leave the game, even for a while… | 朱利安 即使你只想暂时离开这行 |
[48:30] | …I don’t know if they’ll let you back in. | 我可不保证 他们会让你回来 |
[48:32] | And then what the hell are you gonna do? | 下岗了你还能干嘛? |
[48:34] | Waste your days to pick upp a bunch of teenagers? | 闲闲没事去吊小马子 |
[48:36] | For suck’n fuck-sessions, behind the old navy-store? | 躲到角落去干一下 你就爽了? |
[48:39] | Sounds great to me. Julian. Do this job. | 这样的人生也不错呀 朱利安 你就接了吧 |
[48:42] | Do it, because if you don’t, you’ll regret it, and I can promise you that. | 你这次不接 保证你一定会后悔 |
[48:45] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[48:51] | Just do it, Julian. Please, do it. | 接了吧 朱利安 算我拜托你吧 |
[48:54] | Okey? | 好吗? |
[51:22] | We have a problem, mr Randy. | 兰迪先生 有状况 |
[51:25] | The problem is Julian Noble. It seems he didn’t deliver the portfolio. | 问题在朱利安·诺伯 他似乎无法完成交付的任务 |
[51:31] | Do you know… | 你知道 |
[51:33] | …it says it took 53 years to paint this ceiling. | 屋顶的绘画 花了53年才完成 |
[51:40] | People are upset, mr Randy. | 兰迪先生 上面很不高兴 |
[51:43] | Mr Stick is upset. | 斯迪克先生 很不高兴 |
[51:47] | Stick knows? Mr Stick knows… | 斯迪克知道了? 他知道了 |
[51:52] | Well, he knows we can fix it. | 我们可以马上补救 |
[51:58] | I’m just the messenger. But he knows we can fix it! | 我只是来传话 但他知道我们还可以补救! |
[52:02] | We always fix any problems. And fix it with Noble. | 我们没有不能补救的事 那就先从诺伯做起吧 |
[52:07] | Ladies… | 小姐们好 |
[52:10] | Alright, I’m gonna replace him. | 好吧 这次我撤了他 |
[52:12] | No… Yes. | 不 好 |
[52:15] | You’ll replace him, but no. | 你去撤了他 但没那么简单 |
[52:19] | Mr Stick have asked for other things. | 斯迪克先生还有其他的要求 |
[52:22] | No, it’s ridiculous. | 不 这太过份了 |
[52:25] | Julian has been with us for 22 years, two little misstakes… | 朱利安跟了我们22年 只犯了两次小小的错 |
[52:28] | Julian Noble… is a dead man. | 朱利安·诺伯等于死了 |
[52:46] | Take me, Danny-boy! | 这才是我的丹尼宝贝 |
[53:05] | Excellent… | 棒极了 |
[53:10] | Laundry’s done… | 衣服洗好了 |
[53:26] | Tomorrow it’s 4 years. | 明天就四周年了 |
[53:30] | I know… | 我知道 |
[53:34] | It’s such a long time really, when you think about it. | 回头想想 的确很久了 |
[53:40] | It seems like yesterday, right? | 好像昨天的事 |
[53:44] | Henry was alive… | 亨利还活着 |
[53:55] | When I was first in high-school I told you they’d made fun of me… | 我告诉过你 中学时他们常嘲笑我 |
[53:58] | When they called me hippo-hips… played-beans.. the works. | 他们给我起一堆绰号 河马屁股 小豆子 等等 |
[54:07] | And even though I did basketball, and chorus, and… | 即使我也打篮球 又参加合唱团 |
[54:12] | I had a few friends and I acted strong, | 也有几个要好的哥们儿 |
[54:16] | I never was… | 我从不觉得自己行 |
[54:20] | …because I believed them, always, every last cruel… word. | 我相信他们对我的看法都是真的 即使有些话不好听 |
[54:27] | And I always thought I would believe them. | 我从没怀疑过 |
[54:31] | Until I met you… | 直到我遇见了你 |
[54:37] | You arrived at 12th grade. | 高三那年你出现了 |
[54:41] | And you told me… | 你跟我说 |
[54:44] | That I was pretty, and for the first time I believed it. | 我很漂亮 我终于第一次相信我漂亮 |
[54:48] | You told me that I was sexy. | 你还说我很性感 |
[54:52] | You were sexy back there, in the dryer. | 刚在洗衣机上 你的确很性感 |
[54:56] | And when Henry died… | 亨利死后 |
[54:59] | …you told me to stay strong! | 你要我坚强 |
[55:03] | And that we would get through it. | 我们定能熬过来 |
[55:07] | And we did. | 我们做到了 |
[55:10] | We did… | 真的做到了 |
[55:20] | That’s because you never gave up on me. I never could. | 因为你从没放弃鼓励我 我怎能不管你 |
[55:26] | I never will. | 永远也不会 |
[55:40] | Who could that be, at 11:30 at night? | 深夜11点半会是谁呀? |
[55:50] | Yeah? | 谁? |
[55:51] | Danny Wright? Yes. | 丹尼·莱特? 我是 |
[55:55] | Who’s there? | 是谁呀? |
[55:57] | Danny, Danny! | 丹尼 丹尼! |
[55:59] | Danny, with the large white fanny! | 丹尼 大白屁股的丹尼! |
[56:04] | Julian! Would you mind opening up, Danny? | 朱利安! 不介意开个门吧 丹尼? |
[56:06] | It’s freezing out here, my balls are like bon-bons. | 外面冷死我了 我两颗蛋快冻成冰糖葫芦啦 |
[56:15] | I’ve always praying you’d remember me. | 我一直祈祷 希望你还没忘了我 |
[56:17] | It’s been a spell. | 我像中了魔咒 |
[56:20] | Please, please, come on in. Thank you. | 请进 快进来 谢谢 |
[56:32] | I’ve decided to… How did you find me? | 我临时起意 你是怎么找到我的? |
[56:36] | I’ve found a whore with a heart of gold once, – | 我突然觉得心里有些空虚 |
[56:38] | I can certainly find Danny Wright’s card in my addressbook. | 然后就在地址簿里 找到了你的卡片 |
[56:44] | Excuse me, I didn’t realise. It’s okey. | 对不起 我没注意 没关系 |
[56:49] | You must be Bean. My wife. | 你一定是碧吧 我内人 |
[57:01] | I’ve heard so much about you… | 常听说你的事 |
[57:04] | And me, you. | 我也常听说你的事 |
[57:10] | There’s no doubt you’re every bit as lovely as Danny said. | 就像丹尼描述的一样美丽端庄 |
[57:17] | I always said you were the luckiest man I ever met. | 我就说你是我遇到 最幸运的男人 |
[57:28] | What are you doing here, Julian? | 你怎么会在这儿 朱利安? |
[57:40] | I really don’t know… I don’t know. | 我也不知道 真的 |
[57:47] | I hope it’s alright I’m being here, I mean… | 希望没打扰你们 |
[57:50] | … it’s at the middle of the night! | 毕竟是深夜了 |
[57:52] | Yes. Well… | 的确 的确 那么 |
[57:55] | I could sure use some coffee, just a cup. | 能来杯咖啡就好了 只一小杯 |
[58:00] | Yes, right, of course. I can get some coffee. | 哦 当然 我去弄咖啡 |
[58:03] | That’d be great! | 太好了 |
[58:05] | Or maybe some whisky? That’s even better. | 还是来点儿威士忌? 那更好 |
[58:08] | Tonight’s the night for whisky then. And song and dance… | 今晚就来点儿威士忌吧 加点 手舞足蹈 |
[58:13] | Well, whisky atleast. | 咳 就威士忌吧 |
[58:19] | This is really odd. Really, really odd. | 真诡异 实在太诡异了 |
[58:23] | I can ask him to leave. We just asked him to stay. | 我可以请他走 我们才刚请他留下 |
[58:27] | We could change our minds. Why? Do you think he’s dangerous? | 可以改变主意吧 为什么? 你认为他有暴力倾向? |
[58:33] | He’s an assassin, Bean. Of course he’s dangerous. | 他是个杀手 碧 当然有他有暴力倾向 |
[58:37] | But I mean dangerous, dangerous, you said he was a nice guy. | 我是说 对我们有威胁 你说过 他人很好的呀 |
[58:40] | He is… for an assassin he’s very nice. | 就杀手来说 他人的确不错 |
[58:45] | Fuck! Fuckety-fuck… | 妈的 搞什么! |
[58:49] | What? I’m allowed to curse. | 怎么啦? 我不能说粗口! |
[58:52] | Especially now. If not now, when? True. | 现在不说 还等何时? 没错 |
[58:56] | It’s the fuckin’ perfect time to be fuckin’ cursing. | 现妈的是说 他妈的 最好的时候 |
[59:00] | There’s a fuckin’ killer standing, in our fuckin’ living-room. | 妈的有个杀手 在我们妈的客厅 |
[59:08] | Do you think he would show me his gun? | 你觉得他会给我看他的枪吗? |
[59:17] | A toast, maybe? | 干杯 如何? |
[59:20] | To a stranger, arriving in the middle of the night. | 敬这个半夜造访的陌生人 |
[59:23] | Well, you’re not a stranger… No, I’m pretty strange. | 其实 你不算陌生人 我的行径很让你陌生吧 |
[59:27] | Be that as it may, you’re not a stranger, Julian. Far from it. | 就算你说的对 不过你对我说 决不是陌生人 |
[59:32] | The toast really should be to you, Danny… and to you, Bean. | 这杯该敬你才对 丹尼 还有你 碧 |
[59:36] | For your hospitality, and your warmth. | 谢谢你们热情的招待 |
[59:50] | I never thought I’d see you again, Julian. | 没想到还会见到你 朱利安 |
[59:52] | I never thought I’d see you again, Danny, but… | 我也没想到 不过 |
[59:56] | …things change. | 事情 有变化 |
[1:00:00] | They just change… | 有点儿变化 |
[1:00:02] | Is that… | 那不是 ? |
[1:00:06] | You saved it. I did. | 你保留啦 嗯 |
[1:00:09] | You saved it, I can’t believe it. | 真没想到你会保留它 |
[1:00:11] | He still talks about that all the time. | 他到现在还常提起那事呢 |
[1:00:14] | It touches me that you kept it. | 真让我感动 |
[1:00:17] | How could I not? | 实在丢不下? |
[1:00:18] | That was a special day. Yes. | 很特殊的日子 是的 |
[1:00:21] | So Danny told you what I did? | 丹尼跟你说过我是干嘛的吗? |
[1:00:23] | Professionally? | 我的职业? |
[1:00:27] | Did you bring your gun? | 你带枪了吗? |
[1:00:31] | Yes… As a matter of fact. | 的确 有 |
[1:00:34] | May I see it? Really? | 能让我看看吗? 真想看? |
[1:00:37] | Yes, please. Honey, he’s not just gonna… | 是的 亲爱的 他不能就 |
[1:00:39] | Here, hold… Okey. | 瞧好咯 好吧 |
[1:00:49] | Is that a 38? Yes, it is. | 是38口径? 没错 |
[1:00:53] | You know your guns, Bean. | 你很懂枪嘛 碧 |
[1:00:56] | Yes, well… My God…! | 对呀 其实 哇 |
[1:00:59] | You are a magnificient woman. | 你真是个了不起的女人 |
[1:01:04] | Bean knows a lot of things about a lot of things. | 她知道很多很多的事情 |
[1:01:07] | Bean, tell me… | 碧 我问你 |
[1:01:10] | Did Danny tell you everything about our time in Mexico together? | 丹尼有跟你说 我们在墨西哥全部的事情吗? |
[1:01:13] | Yes, I’m sure. Why? | 我确定有 怎么啦? |
[1:01:21] | My God, you look great, Danny. | 哇 丹尼 你看起来好精神 |
[1:01:24] | Really great. | 真的好精神 |
[1:01:25] | You do too, Julian. | 你也是呀 朱利安 |
[1:01:28] | Oh, no. I look like a Bangkok-hooker,on a sunday morning, after the navy left town. | 才不呢 我像个被人抛弃的小媳妇儿 |
[1:01:32] | But you…life’s been good to you, am I right? | 但你一切似乎都很顺利 对吧? |
[1:01:36] | Pretty good, yeah. | 嗯 还不错 |
[1:01:39] | You have that respect you wanted back again? | 那件事你该没失面子吧? |
[1:01:42] | I do. | 嗯 |
[1:01:43] | So you got that job you were in Mexico for? | 所以墨西哥那事儿办成了? |
[1:01:45] | We did. And your luck? | 没错 从此你该走运了 |
[1:01:48] | It’s better, right? No more trees in the kitchen? | 愈来愈好 对吧? 厨房里没树了? |
[1:01:52] | You told him about that? | 你跟他说了? |
[1:01:54] | And you love Bean more than ever. | 你也愈发疼爱老婆了 |
[1:01:58] | That, I do. | 那一定 |
[1:02:00] | Then, what more could you want? | 人生至此 夫复何求? |
[1:02:03] | Here’s a toast… | 敬你 |
[1:02:05] | …to a man with respect again… | 一个活得有尊严的男人 |
[1:02:08] | To a woman that’s more lovely than any man deserves. | 和一个天下没有男人 配得上的女人 |
[1:02:11] | And to me. | 还有我自己 |
[1:02:14] | What is the toast to you for? | 为什么敬自己? |
[1:02:16] | A toast to a dead man, Bean. | 碧 是敬个死人 |
[1:02:20] | A toast to a dead man… | 敬个死人 |
[1:02:24] | For about 2 months ago I had a job in Manilla. | 因为两个月前 我在马尼拉出任务 |
[1:02:28] | Normally, this would make me happy. | 平常我会很高兴出任务 |
[1:02:30] | I like the hot climate, and the guys looks like chicks | 我喜欢那儿湿热的天气 连男人看起来都像妩媚的女人 |
[1:02:33] | It’s fuckin’ fantastic. | 简直他妈的太棒了 |
[1:02:35] | The thing was… I was burnt out. | 然而我却职业倦怠 |
[1:02:38] | I didn’t know it, I didn’t even know what “burnt out” meant at the time. | 当时我还不了解自己的状况 甚至不知道职业倦怠是何意 |
[1:02:41] | But I was! | 但我的确倦了 |
[1:02:43] | I was a classic textbook-case. | 就像教科书里说的一样 |
[1:02:53] | I was having panic-attacks. I was completely losing control of myself… | 我突然被惊恐袭击 完全无法控制我自己 |
[1:02:57] | I tried to counter this with booze, of course, but… | 我当然就用酒来平缓情绪 |
[1:02:59] | Nothing was working… | 但是没用 |
[1:03:01] | I drank, and drank, and… | 我一直喝 一直喝 |
[1:03:04] | Nothing… I was so feeling edgy. | 没用 我还是毛燥得很 |
[1:03:07] | Still feeling like my head was gonna explode. | 觉得脑袋快炸了 |
[1:03:10] | So… | 所以 |
[1:03:12] | I moved on to my other usual diversions. | 我就采用了另一个惯用的技俩 |
[1:03:15] | A wonderful little whore-house. | 找了家附近街边的了妓院 |
[1:03:21] | That wasn’t working either. | 但那也不管用 |
[1:03:24] | And a good fuck usually does. Excuse my french. | 以前干一下 我就会爽歪歪 请原谅我的 法语 |
[1:03:28] | So I had this assignment, nothing special… | 我接的是再普通不过的一个案子 |
[1:03:31] | Some executive. Someone doesn’t want him around. | 有人想要铲除一家企业的主管 |
[1:03:34] | You know, my usual-type gig. | 就是我平常干的活儿 |
[1:03:37] | I knew that this corporate-guy always came to a market- | 我知道那家伙 常去逛破烂的露天市场 |
[1:03:42] | -every thursday, to buy fruit. | 每个星期四 都会去买水果 |
[1:03:45] | The guy liked his fruit. | 他很喜欢水果 |
[1:03:56] | As he walks through the crowds, I bump into him.. and stab him. | 他从人群中来 我就上前捅他一刀 |
[1:04:12] | The thing was, I was still a mess. | 但我当时的状况却糟透了 |
[1:04:17] | And every time I looked at the guy, I didn’t see him. | 我次我盯着他看 看到的却不是他 |
[1:04:20] | But I saw a little boy instead. | 而是我自己的儿时 |
[1:04:31] | And it wasn’t just any boy. | 不是其他的小男孩 |
[1:04:35] | It was me… me, as a child! | 是我自己 儿时 |
[1:04:41] | Freaky shit, right? | 真他妈的诡异 对吧? |
[1:04:46] | Real nervous breakdown, sort of stuff. | 似乎是我精神错乱 |
[1:04:55] | I stood ready with the knife, still prepared for the job. | 我拿着刀一动不动 就准备下手 |
[1:05:04] | I couldn’t do it. | 但我却出不了手 |
[1:05:06] | I just couldn’t do it. | 就是出不了手 |
[1:05:19] | Then what happened? | 然后呢? |
[1:05:22] | I woke up in a pile of donkey-shit. | 我却在一堆驴粪中清醒过来 |
[1:05:25] | I fainted. I guess I landed in a pile of donkey-shit. | 我当时昏了过去 大概是跌进了一堆驴粪 |
[1:05:34] | And since then… | 从那以后 |
[1:05:36] | …it’s been extremely cold. | 我一直都不对劲 |
[1:05:38] | Some jobs goes okey… | 有时能做 |
[1:05:41] | …others, not so okey. | 有时却不能 |
[1:05:45] | And, in a few weeks ago, I fucked up again, in Budapest. | 几星期前 我在布达佩斯又干砸了 |
[1:05:48] | I frooze, right at the moment I should have been firing. | 在开枪的当时 我就呆住了 |
[1:05:53] | I didn’t finish the job, and that was that. | 我就是无法动手 就这么简单 |
[1:05:58] | Now it’s just a matter of time. | 看来我迟早完蛋 |
[1:06:02] | Isn’t there somebody that you can talk to? | 你难道不能找人谈谈? |
[1:06:05] | Like Mary Beth in human-resources? | 对呀 像人事室的小姐? |
[1:06:08] | This is insane. Are they gonna kill you for failing a job? | 就因为没成事 他们要宰了你? 太离谱了吧 |
[1:06:13] | Can’t you just… say to them… | 难道你不能对他们说 |
[1:06:17] | “I’m sorry”… | 很抱歉 |
[1:06:19] | “I was a little burnt out, and I’m a little messed up”… | 我只是暂时倦了 有点儿精神不济 |
[1:06:22] | Can’t you do that? | 难道不能这样解释? |
[1:06:25] | I mean, you saw images of yourself as a small boy. | 我是说 你居然看到了儿时的自己 |
[1:06:29] | If that is not a nervous breakdown, I don’t know what is. | 这不叫精神不济 叫什么? |
[1:06:32] | Certainly they have to see that. No, they don’t, they don’t. | 他们当然能理解 不 他们不能 |
[1:06:37] | I’d be dead now if my handler and tipped me off the company plan. | 如果我的联络人没透露消息给我 我已经是死人了 |
[1:06:43] | I barely got out of Budapest alive. | 我差点儿就没能活着出布达佩斯 |
[1:06:46] | And how did you end up here…? In Denver. | 那你又怎么到了 丹佛? |
[1:06:53] | It’s funny. | 说来好笑 |
[1:06:56] | Some people are at home in the time of crises. | 人在危机时 都会先想到回家 |
[1:07:01] | My problem… problem I shared with Danny in Mexico… | 就像我跟丹尼说过的 我的问题是 |
[1:07:06] | …is that I don’t have a home. I mean… | 我没有家 我是说 |
[1:07:11] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是为什么我会来这儿 |
[1:07:15] | You’re the only friends I have. | 你是我唯一的朋友 |
[1:07:18] | But that’s ridiculous… you have friends. | 这太扯了吧 你一定有其他的朋友 |
[1:07:25] | I don’t, I really don’t. | 我没 真的没 |
[1:07:30] | You’re it, it’s fucking crazy, right? | 只有你 很荒谬 对吧? |
[1:07:35] | You’re my only friends and I barely know you. | 你是我唯一的朋友 咱们却不是熟识 |
[1:07:40] | This home… | 这个家 |
[1:07:44] | Your home… | 你的家 |
[1:07:48] | …is the only home I know. | 是我知道唯一的家 |
[1:07:54] | She’s really fantastic, Danny. | 她真的很棒 丹尼 |
[1:07:57] | She’s lovely. She means everything to me. | 她真的很好 她是我的一切 |
[1:08:01] | You said that to me in Mexico. | 你在墨西哥也说过这话 |
[1:08:04] | I nodded and listened, but now I see. | 我当时没在意 现在我终于了解 |
[1:08:10] | I see… | 了解了 |
[1:08:20] | Did you told her everything that happened in Mexico? | 你跟她说了在墨西哥所有的事? |
[1:08:25] | I told her about our time together, yes. | 对 所有我们俩儿的事 |
[1:08:30] | And where does that story end? | 结局呢? |
[1:08:37] | She knows the last I heard of you- | 她知道我最后一次遇见你 |
[1:08:39] | you where knocking on my hotel-room in the middle of the night- | 是你在旅馆 半夜来敲我的门 |
[1:08:41] | asking forgiveness for trying to involve me in a job. | 为了想把我扯进你的事来道歉 |
[1:08:47] | That’s what you said? That I knocked and knocked… | 你是这样说的吧 我一直敲门 一直敲 |
[1:08:52] | And you never answered? Yes. | 你却没开门? 嗯 |
[1:08:59] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[1:09:02] | I’m a bit drunk. | 我有点儿醉了 |
[1:09:05] | It’s a nice place to be. | 醉得是地方啊 |
[1:09:07] | Julian, you will stay the night of course? | 朱利安 你今晚会留下 对吧? |
[1:09:11] | Thank you, Bean. I promise I’ll be out of here tomorrow. | 谢谢你 碧 我保证明天一早就离开 |
[1:09:15] | Let’s not talk about that now. | 现在先别说那个 |
[1:09:17] | I don’t think I’ve been up with guests til 2:30 in the morning.in a long time. | 我好久都没和客人 一起待到凌晨两点半 |
[1:09:22] | It’s good, right? Oh, it’s very good. | 是好事儿吧? 哦 好极了 |
[1:09:26] | Can I turn on your stereo? Sure… now? | 我能开你的音响吗? 当然 现在? |
[1:09:30] | Yeah, I saw an old record of yours that I’d like to hear | 对呀 看到你有张我很喜欢的老唱片 |
[1:09:33] | in the small hours the morning. | 夜半寂静的时候听最好 |
[1:09:35] | Since we’re in the small hours of the morning, is that okey? | 既然现在正好夜半寂静时 没问题吧? |
[1:09:39] | Certainly. Yes, yes… | 当然 请便 请便 |
[1:09:56] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[1:09:58] | I hope you approve, I’d really want to ask your wife for a dance. | 我想请你夫人跳支舞 征求你同意 |
[1:10:08] | Julian, you’ve had to much to drink. | 朱利安 我看你是喝多了 |
[1:10:12] | Bean… please, may I have this dance? | 碧 请和我跳支舞吧? |
[1:11:17] | Bravo…! Bravo! | 好! 好! |
[1:11:22] | I learnt to dance in a south-american jail. | 我在南美一家当地的舞厅学的 |
[1:11:26] | Well, that’s another story… another time. | 不过 那又是另一个故事 下回再说吧 |
[1:11:29] | The final night-cap! | 今晚最后一杯 |
[1:11:31] | I can’t even think of how I’ll get up in the morning. | 我明早还不知怎么起床呢 |
[1:11:33] | Then don’t! What you do… | 那就别起床了 这样吧 |
[1:11:35] | take 3 aspirins in a row, before you go to bed tonight. | 睡前连吃三颗阿斯匹灵 |
[1:11:38] | Where’d you hear that one? Assassins book of home-remedys? | 从哪儿听来的? 杀手的家庭医学手册? |
[1:11:46] | The only woman that I ever loved… | 我这辈子唯一爱过的女人 |
[1:11:49] | …my mother. | 我娘 |
[1:11:51] | What about your wife? | 那你老婆呢? 嗯? |
[1:11:54] | My wife? | 老婆? |
[1:11:55] | Danny told me that you were married, and that she died in a car-accident. | 丹尼说你结过婚 她死于一场车祸 |
[1:11:59] | You loved her! | 你一定爱她吧 |
[1:12:13] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[1:12:15] | I can’t believe this! I was never married. | 简直不敢相信! 我从没结过婚 |
[1:12:18] | I can’t believe this… | 简直不敢相信 |
[1:12:20] | There wasn’t a car-accident? No. | 也没啥车祸? 没 |
[1:12:22] | I’d been insensitive to Danny, about your son, | 丹尼在说你们儿子的事 我却漠不关心 |
[1:12:24] | and I was trying to win him over- | 所以我才想补救一下 |
[1:12:25] | Julian, I’m the one that was stupid! | 朱利安 其实是我笨 |
[1:12:26] | it was juvenile, stupid. You know what, | 我知道这是意气用事 很儿戏 |
[1:12:29] | No, no, no, you’re not stupid. I’m a prick! | 不不不 不是你笨 我是个痞子 |
[1:12:32] | It’s me, not you! | 是我 不是你! |
[1:12:34] | I could have kept lying now, but I chose not to, as a sign of.. | 我本可以继续圆谎 可我不想这么做 因为 |
[1:12:38] | -respect… because now, we’re friends. | 我敬重你们是朋友 |
[1:12:44] | We are friends, aren’t we? | 我们是朋友 对吧? |
[1:12:46] | What other bullshit did you pour over me, Julian? | 你还向我扯了什么谎 朱利安? |
[1:12:49] | Are you even a hitman, Julian? | 你真的是杀手吗? |
[1:12:53] | -or what the fuck you call yourself. | 那个什么 行方便的 你叫自己那个什么玩意儿的 |
[1:12:55] | Yes, I am. Is that the answer to your question, Danny? | 我真的是 这样算回答你的问题了吧 丹尼? |
[1:12:58] | I lie when I need to. And tell the truth when I can. | 我得说谎时就说谎 该说实话时就说实话 |
[1:13:01] | With you… | 跟你说的 |
[1:13:05] | It’s mostly been the truth. | 大部分是实话 |
[1:13:16] | Should I go? | 我该走了吗? |
[1:13:23] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:13:33] | Aren’t we fucking cosmopolitan? | 我们还真妈的四海之内皆兄弟 |
[1:13:36] | Having a trained assassin, stay over the night? | 留个职业杀手在家过夜 |
[1:13:40] | Letting heartbreaking lies roll over us, like the summer-breeze. | 让那些令人心碎的谎言 如夏日春风般地拂面而过 |
[1:13:45] | Next we should be wife-swapping? | 接着该玩换妻游戏啦 |
[1:13:49] | You don’t have a wife… remember? | 你忘了你没老婆? |
[1:14:00] | That’s a good point. | 说得好 |
[1:14:18] | Danny… Danny! | 丹尼 丹尼 |
[1:14:28] | Danny! No.. I have… | 丹尼 不 我要吃鸡 |
[1:14:31] | Come on, I got to talk to you. | 醒醒 我得和你谈谈 |
[1:14:37] | What’s it, Julian? What do you want? | 怎么啦 朱利安? 你要干嘛? |
[1:14:39] | I can’t talk about it here. What? | 我不能在这儿说 什么? |
[1:14:42] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:14:47] | Okey, Julian, we’re in your rental-car. What is it? | 好啦 朱利安 我们在你租来的车里 说吧 |
[1:14:51] | The thing is, Danny… the thing I didn’t tell you. | 事情是这样的 有件事我没告诉你 |
[1:14:56] | The thing I hide, because Bean was present. | 因为我不能当着碧面前说 |
[1:14:59] | Was that I’ve been offered a way out of my fatal situation. | 现在他们给我一个全身而退的机会 |
[1:15:05] | That’s good. Yeah, I know. | 那很好呀 嗯 我知道 |
[1:15:06] | That’s really good, what is it? | 真的很好 是什么机会? |
[1:15:09] | My handler, mr Randy, contacted me like he always does. | 我的联络人像往常一样跟我联络 |
[1:15:13] | With an add in the international tribune looking cat-salers in Bali. | 在国际先锋报上登广告 在巴里寻找随便一个阿猫阿狗 |
[1:15:16] | Is that how you stayed in contact? Cats or the rats? | 那阿猫还是阿狗的 找到了吗? |
[1:15:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:15:22] | Okey, this is ridiculous, I’m so tired, Julian. | 行了 简直鬼扯 我很累 朱利安 |
[1:15:26] | He contacted me 4 days ago, and basically, he said he’s been at the higher-ups. | 他四天前和我接头 说他这几天在和上面沟通 |
[1:15:31] | And got me a reprieve. | 他给我争取了脱身的机会 |
[1:15:33] | Well like I said, that’s great news! | 就像我刚说的 是好事儿 |
[1:15:36] | The thing is, he’s asking me to do one more job. | 问题在于 他还要我再干一桩买卖 |
[1:15:40] | I have no choice, it’s do the job, or else… | 我没选择 要嘛做 要嘛就完蛋 |
[1:15:44] | And it brings us to the dirty little problem. | 麻烦就这样来了 |
[1:15:52] | What’s the problem? | 麻烦在哪儿? |
[1:15:53] | Well, actually it’s a pretty big problem. | 其实是个棘手的麻烦 |
[1:15:55] | And you really not gonna like it. | 你一定会不喜欢这样 |
[1:15:57] | I’m not gonna like it? Not at all. | 我不喜欢? 一点都不喜欢 |
[1:16:00] | Because the job… involves you. | 因为这桩买卖 也和你有关 |
[1:16:09] | You’re not saying, what I think you’re saying? | 你该不会要说 和我想像的一样吧? |
[1:16:12] | What do you think I’m saying? | 你想我要说啥? |
[1:16:15] | You know what I think you’re saying… | 你明知道我想你会说什么 |
[1:16:17] | No, I don’t think I know what you think, I’m saying. | 不 我不知道你想我会要说啥 |
[1:16:22] | Someone wants me dead? | 有人要我死? |
[1:16:36] | No, no one wants you dead, Danny! | 不 没人要你死 丹尼! |
[1:16:48] | But I need your help in facilitating the fatality. | 但我需要你搭手 帮我 行个方便 |
[1:16:50] | What? I need your help. | 什么? 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:16:52] | No, no, my help is exacly what you don’t need. | 不 不 你才不需要人帮忙呢 |
[1:16:54] | I’m a mess, Danny. You know that. | 你也知道 我有职业倦怠 |
[1:16:56] | I’m a complete mess, I don’t know if I can do this job by myself. | 我的情况遭透了 我不知道能否独力完成任务 |
[1:17:00] | You got to talk to somebody else, a college! | 你得去找个同行谈谈才对 |
[1:17:03] | I don’t know any colleges. You must! | 我没认识同行 你一定有 |
[1:17:05] | I don’t. Well, I can’t help you! | 我就是没有 呃 我帮不上忙 |
[1:17:07] | Danny, I know you’re not the ideal-candidate. | 丹尼 我知道你不是我最佳的选择 |
[1:17:10] | Ideal? Far, far from ideal, Julian. Don’t you remember my reaction- | 最佳? 我差远了 朱利安 还记得我上次的反应吗? |
[1:17:14] | -the last time you proposed something this utterly stupid? | 还记得上次你和我提 同样愚蠢的要求吗? |
[1:17:17] | It was just in Mexico, I was just trying to show you a good time! | 那时只不过是在墨西哥 我只是替你找点乐子罢了 |
[1:17:20] | So now, killing somebody is a good time? | 那现在杀人成了乐子? |
[1:17:22] | It can be. | 也可以是啊 |
[1:17:25] | I’m going to sleep. Danny! Come on… | 我要去睡了 丹尼 求你啦 |
[1:17:27] | Why do you need a second person? | 你为什么还需要一个人? |
[1:17:28] | Haven’t you done all these things yourself? | 以前你不都是独来独往吗? |
[1:17:31] | Some jobs are better with two men. | 有些活儿两人一起干比较好 |
[1:17:33] | Well, I think it’s better that the 2nd man isn’t scared shitless… | 那第二个人最好别是个胆小鬼 |
[1:17:36] | …and unprepared, and unqualified, I’m not interested- | 或是生手和不够格的 我没兴趣 |
[1:17:40] | -I’m gonna go to bed, Julian. | 我要去睡了 朱利安 |
[1:17:42] | I’m in a very dangerous position here, Danny. | 我现在处境很危险 丹尼 |
[1:17:44] | I’m in no shape to try this myself. | 我一个人真的干不来 |
[1:17:46] | An assassin without confidence is a horrible thing to behold. | 一个失去信心的杀手是很凄惨的 |
[1:17:50] | It’s like a relief-picture who fumbles the ball. | 就好像一个橄榄球员 硬要去玩篮球一样 |
[1:17:54] | Please, tell me you know you mixed 2 sports in your metaphor. | 你打的比方 把两种球类运动弄混了 |
[1:17:57] | I can’t do that. | 我真的没法干 |
[1:18:01] | Danny, please, please! I need your help! | 丹尼 丹尼 求求你 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:18:04] | Someone’s gonna die. A stranger, or me. | 陌生人和我之中 得死一个 |
[1:18:07] | Which would you rather? | 你希望哪个死? |
[1:18:10] | Look, if I can do the job successfully, I’m free and clear. | 如果我能完成这次任务 我就金盆洗手 清白自由了 |
[1:18:14] | Free and clear, Danny! | 清白自由了 丹尼 |
[1:18:16] | I have enough money saved up to retire to a beautiful greek island- | 我有足够的退休储蓄 去希腊一个小岛养老 |
[1:18:19] | -with beautiful little greeks. | 和几个希腊小姑娘 |
[1:18:20] | Heaven awaits me, Danny, if you and I do this job. | 如果你帮我成事 我就等于到了天堂 |
[1:18:23] | I can’t! God damnit, Danny! | 我不行 奶奶的 丹尼 |
[1:18:26] | You’re my only friend! Julian…! | 你是我唯一的朋友 噢 朱利安 |
[1:18:28] | It’s true, and… | 我说真的 还有 |
[1:18:32] | What? And… | 什么? 还有 |
[1:18:37] | You owe me… | 你欠我个人情 |
[1:18:43] | If this would happen, when would it take place? Today. | 如果真要干 何时下手? 今天 |
[1:18:47] | The horse-races. | 赛马场 |
[1:18:49] | Today? Yeah, in Arizona. | 今天? 对 在亚利桑那州 |
[1:18:52] | No, no, that couldn’t happen, Julian. | 不 不 不行 朱利安 |
[1:18:54] | No choice. | 没选择 |
[1:18:56] | No, today is the 4 year anniversary of my son Henry’s death. | 不 今天是我儿子四周年忌日 |
[1:19:00] | We go to the semetary. | 我们得去墓园 |
[1:19:02] | What time does the semetary close, Danny? | 墓园几点关门 丹尼? |
[1:19:05] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[1:19:06] | We’ll have you back here 4:30, I promise you. | 我保证你能在下午四点半前回来 |
[1:19:09] | Oh, you do that, okey… | 哦 你能保证 还真的哩 |
[1:19:11] | Well, how will you do that, Julian? | 你怎么保证 朱利安? |
[1:19:14] | We have a 7:40 plane-reservation to Tucson this morning. | 我们定好了今晨7:40 去亚州土桑市的机票 |
[1:19:17] | Plenty of time to catch the 2:30 back. | 有充裕的时间赶下午2:30的飞机回来 |
[1:19:19] | We do? | 真的? |
[1:19:20] | I made it yesterday, first class. | 我昨天就定好了 头等舱 |
[1:19:23] | Real fancy, now, chop-chop, upstairs, | 高级头等舱哦 现在 小跑步 上楼去 |
[1:19:26] | get dressed, make a story up to Bean. | 换衣服 编个理由跟碧说 |
[1:19:29] | We got to get this road on the show. | 咱们得尽快上路干活儿去 知道了吧 丹尼 |
[1:21:13] | I just leaned against that. I was yawning and I just.. | 是我 是我 我靠在上面 伸个懒腰不小心 |
[1:21:20] | Turn it off! I’m sorry… | 关掉吧 对不起啦! [门有警铃] |
[1:24:19] | Hey… Julian! | 喂~ 朱利安! |
[1:24:31] | Julian! | 朱利安 |
[1:24:35] | Julian! | 朱利安 |
[1:24:45] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[1:24:50] | What the hell is going on? | 你搞什么鬼呀? |
[1:24:53] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[1:24:58] | You drag me out to Arizona. | 你拖我来亚利桑那 |
[1:25:01] | To the god-damned horse-races? | 来看捞什子的赛马吗? |
[1:25:04] | To do this job, right? | 是来干活儿的吧? |
[1:25:06] | To do this job, right. To do this one last job… | 来干活儿 对吧? 最后一次活儿 |
[1:25:10] | To kill somebody I don’t even know- | 来宰一个我根本不认识的人 |
[1:25:12] | -so that you could live out the rest of your life with greeks! | 让你下半辈子能有舒服日子 |
[1:25:15] | Beautiful little greeks standing… | 找几个希腊小妞儿 |
[1:25:17] | We do… I do everything perfectly. Not you… me! Perfectly. | 我们 不 我的行动完美无瑕 不是你 而是我干得好 |
[1:25:20] | Did you see me, Julian? I was brilliant! | 你刚看到了吧? 我干得简直太漂亮了 |
[1:25:23] | You got a clean shot, I know you had a clean shot. | 我知道你没障碍 能清楚地瞄准目标 |
[1:25:25] | And you don’t take it! What’s going on? | 你却没开枪! 你是怎么啦? |
[1:25:28] | I’ve lost it, Danny. | 我又不行了 丹尼 |
[1:25:29] | Really? Then they’re gonna kill you, Julian. | 真的? 那他们就会宰了你 |
[1:25:32] | But I’ve lost it… | 但我真的不行 |
[1:25:34] | That’s an unacceptable answer! But it’s the truth. | 我不接受这样的答案! 但我说的是实话 |
[1:25:37] | Oh, please… | 噢 天啊 |
[1:25:41] | Concentrate here, okey? I need you to concentrate. | 专心 好吗? 我要你专心点儿 |
[1:25:44] | Just look at me, Danny. Look at me… I’m a wreck! | 瞧我 丹尼 瞧瞧我的样子 像条落水狗 |
[1:25:47] | I’m a parody. Julian! | 我像个雕坏的木头人 朱利安 |
[1:25:50] | You got to get up there, and finish this job. No, no, no. | 你给我起来 去完成任务 不 我不行 |
[1:25:52] | No, just leave me alone, Danny. Please, just forget everything. | 让我一个人静静 丹尼 这件事就算了吧 求你啦 |
[1:25:57] | I can’t believe, I’m in a stairway- | 我真不敢相信 我站在楼梯间 |
[1:25:59] | trying to convince you to assassinate somebody! | 企图说服你去暗杀别人! |
[1:26:02] | Just go… just go… go. | 你走吧 走吧 |
[1:26:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:26:20] | No, we’re gonna do this. My God! | 不 我们继续 天啊 |
[1:26:24] | Julian, you have to… you have to, okey? | 朱利安 你得干 懂吗? |
[1:26:27] | If you don’t, they’re gonna kill you, do you understand me? | 如果你不干 他们就会宰了你 你懂不懂? |
[1:26:30] | Do you understand? Yeah. | 你懂不懂? 懂 |
[1:26:32] | And I won’t let that happen. | 我不允许那样 |
[1:26:35] | I refuse to let that happen, how about that? | 不管你如何 我决不允许那样 |
[1:26:38] | We’re gonna walk there together, and I’ll talk you through it. | 我们俩儿一起上去 然后我一步一步带着你做 |
[1:26:41] | Okey? I’m gonna talk you right through it, and you’re gonna do the job. | 好吗? 我一步一步带着你做 你就能达成你来这儿的目的 |
[1:26:46] | Okey? Yes. Okey, alright! | 好吗 好吗? 说呀! 嗯 好 好 |
[1:26:52] | Okey… | 好? 好! |
[1:26:54] | Up, up, up! | 起来 起来! |
[1:26:57] | There you go. Okey? | 行了 没问题吧? |
[1:27:00] | And you gonna stay up there with me. Yes, yes, yes. | 你会陪着我? 对 对 |
[1:27:06] | Thank you. Alright, then… | 谢谢你 好 那就来吧 |
[1:27:09] | Let’s go kill this fucker already, and get the hell out of here! | 把那家伙解决了 咱们立马走人 |
[1:27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:27:37] | Really, I mean it. | 我是真心的 |
[1:27:40] | I was a mess back there. | 那时我真像条落水狗 |
[1:27:43] | You helped me. You helped me alot. | 你帮了我 帮了我大忙 |
[1:27:51] | You know I think I can handle the deviant-Julian. | 我想我能应付 不按牌理出牌的朱利安 |
[1:27:54] | I can handle the lying-Julian. | 也能应付说谎的朱利安 |
[1:27:56] | I can even handle the killing-Julian. | 甚至能应付会杀人的朱利安 |
[1:27:59] | I just don’t know if I can handle the weak-Julian. | 我却不知道 能否应付有礼貌的朱利安? |
[1:28:04] | Well, enjoy it. It won’t last… | 趁我现在还有礼貌 好好享受吧 |
[1:28:08] | That’s a given. | 还用你说 |
[1:28:13] | Really… it’s no problem. | 小事一桩 真的 |
[1:28:18] | You said it yourself.. I owed you. | 你也说过了 我欠你个人情 |
[1:28:25] | Do you think, if you hadn’t open that door late that night in Mexico city- | 在墨西哥城的那晚 假如你真的没开门 |
[1:28:28] | the two of us would be sitting on this plane now? | 你认为我们现在 还会一起坐在这飞机上吗? |
[1:28:34] | Probably not. | 大概不会 |
[1:28:40] | Come on, Danny! I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 快开门 丹尼 我只想道个歉 |
[1:28:43] | I know it’s late, and I’m a little fucked up, but… | 我知道很晚了 我也疲惫不堪 但 |
[1:28:46] | I’m sorry… | 实在很抱歉 |
[1:28:48] | Can’t you see how guilty I feel? | 难道你看不出我有多内疚吗? |
[1:28:51] | Danny! | 丹尼! |
[1:28:53] | Danny! Hold on, Julian! I’m coming. | 丹尼! 等等 朱利安 我来了 |
[1:29:02] | I don’t know what’ll I do if I don’t get this job. | 如果这次买卖谈不成 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:29:07] | And you’re sure if I kill off this guy, you’ll get the contract? | 你确定我把作梗的家伙宰了 你的买卖一定成? |
[1:29:12] | It’s the only competition. | 他们是我唯一竞争的对手 |
[1:29:14] | And you can live with that? | 你可以心安理得? |
[1:29:17] | Yeah. You can live with that blood on you hands? | 嗯 你可以视而不见手上的血? |
[1:29:22] | That’s what people do. Dumb people… | 换了别人也一样会做 难道不是 |
[1:29:28] | and successful people… always live with blood on their hands? | 一将功成万古枯吗? |
[1:29:36] | You became my friend that night, Julian. | 那一晚 你真的成了我的朋友 |
[1:29:40] | You became my life-long friend… | 成了我一生的知己 |
[1:30:02] | I’m not going to do it for you. | 这事我不会替你办 |
[1:30:05] | You’re making it on a late night… an exhausted desperate decision. | 夜深了 你人也累了 你的决定不过是一时冲动 |
[1:30:09] | And if I did it… You would regret it instantly. | 如果我去做了 你立马就会后悔的 |
[1:30:13] | And feel guilt and shame for the rest of you life, believe me. | 你这一辈子都会生活在悔恨当中 相信我 |
[1:30:19] | I’m so scared, Julian. | 我好害怕 朱利安 |
[1:30:23] | Guys like you… | 像你这种人 |
[1:30:25] | …you think you’ve no luck? | 总以为自己走霉运 |
[1:30:27] | But you got all the luck in the world. | 但却是世上最幸运的 |
[1:30:31] | You just need to see it. | 只要你张开眼睛看清楚 |
[1:30:34] | She’s at home, waiting for you. | 她在家等你回去 |
[1:30:38] | If I did that job for you… | 如果我替你办了这件事 |
[1:30:40] | …your luck would run bad, for the rest of your days. | 你下半辈子才会开始走霉运 |
[1:30:46] | You don’t really wanna do it anyway, I know you don’t. | 我知道你其实并不想做 我知道你不想 |
[1:30:49] | You’re not that type of person. | 你不是那种人 |
[1:30:57] | That’s why I like you. | 所以我才欣赏你 |
[1:31:01] | You’re the exact opposite of me. | 你是正好和我相反的人 |
[1:31:07] | You surprised me that night. | 那晚你让我很诧异 |
[1:31:10] | I surprised myself. | 我自己也很诧异 |
[1:31:17] | I guess your boss must be satisfied, right? | 我猜你的老板 现在一定很满意? |
[1:31:20] | You completed the assignment… no longer on the hit-list. | 你完成了任务 追杀名单上也除了名 |
[1:31:26] | Well, I’m no longer on the hit-list, but I didn’t do any assignment. | 嗯 我的确不在名单上了 但我却没有完成他交付的任务 |
[1:31:32] | I don’t understand, I thought your boss wanted you to do this job! | 我不懂 不是他要你去做的吗? |
[1:31:40] | My boss, mr Stick… | 我老板 斯迪克先生 |
[1:31:45] | he was the job. | 他才是我的任务 |
[1:31:49] | Do you mean we just killed… We killed the man who wanted to kill me. | 你是说你杀了 我们杀了要杀我的人 |
[1:31:54] | Problem solved. | 问题解决 |
[1:32:01] | You… | 你 |
[1:32:04] | You son of a bitch! | 好小子你! |
[1:32:07] | Among many other things… | 我还有很多绰号呢 |
[1:32:10] | Don’t ever hit me again. Sorry… | 可别再打我咯 对不起 |