英文名称:The Master
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | 大师 | |
[02:29] | You know how you get rid of crabs? | 知道怎么消灭可恶的阴虱吗 |
[02:32] | How? | 怎么做 |
[02:33] | You got to shave one testicle. | 你先把一侧阴囊的毛剃干净 |
[02:36] | All the crabs go over to the other testicle, | 所有的阴虱就会躲到另一侧去 |
[02:40] | you got to light the hair on fire on that one. | 你只要把剩下的阴毛点着就行了 |
[02:44] | When they all go scurrying out, | 它们无处藏身 手忙脚乱往外逃 |
[02:45] | you take an ice pick and you fucking stab | 你就拿个冰锥死命地戳 |
[02:47] | every single last one of them. | 把每个都戳死 |
[04:00] | The Allied armed forces have been ordered to | 盟军已接到命令 |
[04:00] | 盟军 二战时期同盟国的联合军队 | |
[04:03] | suspend offensive action. | 暂停攻击 |
[04:05] | The proclamation of V-J Day | 抗日战争胜利的公告 |
[04:05] | 1945年8月15日 日本在第二次世界大战中宣布无条件投降 | |
[04:08] | must await upon the formal signing | 必须等到日本正式签署投降条款之时 |
[04:10] | of the surrender terms by Japan. | 正式向全世界宣布 |
[04:13] | The Japanese delegation lines up on the opposite side | 日本代表团在盟军代表团的对面 |
[04:16] | of the surrender table from the Alliance. | 按顺序就坐于受降席上 |
[04:18] | A war which had entered its eighth terrible year in China, | 抗日战争 在中国持续了八年 |
[04:21] | which had raged for three years and nine months | 美国和英国也深受其害 |
[04:24] | for America and Britain, | 长达三年零九个月之久 |
[04:25] | which was the brutal, costly, | 这是一场发生在东半球的野蛮战争 |
[04:28] | eastern half of the most horrible worldwide war in human history, | 隶属于史上最恐怖的世界大战 死伤无数 |
[04:32] | is now within minutes of ending for good. | 即将划上永久的句号 |
[04:34] | General MacArthur speaks. | 下面是麦克阿瑟将军的讲话 |
[04:34] | 麦克阿瑟 二战期间美国著名的五星上将 代表盟国签字接受日本的投降 | |
[04:39] | Let us pray that peace | 让我们共同祈祷 |
[04:42] | be now restored to the world, | 和平重回世界 |
[04:46] | and that God will preserve it always. | 上帝将一直护佑着它 |
[04:51] | These proceedings are closed. | 受降程序已经完成 |
[04:57] | Swarms of United States aircraft | 在仪式结束之时 |
[04:59] | fly in formation overhead as the ceremony ends. | 成群的美国战机编队从空中飞过 |
[05:03] | The final United Nations victory has been won. | 同盟国最终赢得了胜利 |
[05:06] | The war is over, peace is here. | 战争结束了 和平降临了 |
[05:27] | Move it in. | 往里走 |
[05:29] | Move it in. | 往里走 |
[05:32] | Next table, next table. | 到下一张桌子去 |
[05:34] | Move it in. Move it in. Move it in. | 往里走 往里走 动起来 |
[05:40] | You men are blessed | 你们很幸运 |
[05:43] | with the rejuvenating powers of youth. | 是拥有振兴力量和历史使命的一代青年人 |
[05:45] | The responsibilities of peacetime must now be considered. | 你们得考虑和平时代所要承担的社会责任 |
[05:50] | You can start a business, | 你们可以自己做生意 |
[05:52] | filling station, grocery or hardware store. | 开个加油站 杂货铺或者五金店 |
[05:56] | Get a few acres of land and raise some chickens… | 解甲归乡 农夫 山泉 有点田 |
[05:59] | …go back to school. | 或者回学校念书 |
[06:01] | Undoubtedly, there will be people on the outside | 毫无疑问 社会上总有些人 |
[06:05] | who will not understand the condition you men have, | 无法理解你们现在的处境 |
[06:07] | or will think it a rather shameful condition. | 他们也许还会觉得你们无所事事 游手好闲 |
[06:10] | If the average civilian had been through | 如果普通平民也能体验 |
[06:12] | the same stresses that you have been through, | 和你们一样的战争经历 |
[06:14] | undoubtedly they too would | 那他们就能懂得你们的压力 |
[06:15] | have developed the same nervous conditions. | 还有那种惴惴不安的落空感 |
[06:18] | Freddie, I’m going to show you a series of pictures. | 弗莱迪 我会给你看几张图片 |
[06:20] | I want you to tell me the first thing that comes to your mind. | 告诉我你的第一直觉是什么 |
[06:24] | There’s no right or wrong answers. | 这无关乎对错 不用想太多 |
[06:27] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我这是什么 |
[06:30] | Well, that’s a pussy, a lady’s pussy. | 会阴部 女人那玩意 |
[06:35] | What about this one? | 这个呢 |
[06:38] | Looks like cock going inside of a pussy. | 像是正在交合的私处 |
[06:44] | All right, let’s try it again. | 我们再来 |
[06:46] | Tell me what you see, Freddie. | 告诉我这是什么 弗莱迪 |
[06:48] | That looks like… | 看上去像是 |
[06:49] | That’s just like a cock, actually, upside down. | 像是一个倒置的鸡巴 |
[06:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[07:21] | You’ve had episodes of enuresis? | 你有尿遗症吗 |
[07:21] | 睡眠中不能自控而将尿液排泄在床上的一种病症 | |
[07:27] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[07:31] | My kidneys were all tore up from it all over there, | 参军以来 我的肾功能一直都不好 |
[07:33] | and it came on strong. | 后来愈来愈严重 |
[07:38] | And what’s this about a crying episode? | 那为什么你要哭呢 |
[07:40] | What crying episode? | 我什么时候哭过了 |
[07:42] | It says here you had a severe headache, | 这里写着你有严重的头痛 |
[07:44] | and a crying spell. | 还会间隙性地哭泣 |
[07:46] | I didn’t have a crying spell. | 我才没有 |
[07:49] | It was brought on by a letter I received from a girl I knew once. | 只是收到旧相识女孩的信 触动心弦罢了 |
[07:53] | I think I… | 我觉得 |
[07:55] | I believe I suffered what, in your profession, | 如果说得专业一点 应该是 |
[07:57] | you call nostalgia. | 思乡病 |
[08:00] | It was nostalgia that was brought on by a letter I received. | 那封信让多愁善感的我情不自禁 |
[08:07] | From your sweetheart? | 女朋友的信吗 |
[08:10] | No, sir, not my sweetheart. | 不 她不是我女朋友 长官 |
[08:14] | The kid sister of a girl… | 邻家小妹妹… |
[08:16] | The kid sister of a friend of mine I knew from back home. | 是我在家乡的一个朋友的妹妹 |
[08:21] | I received this letter, and… | 我收到了这封信 |
[08:30] | I received a letter and I read it. | 然后我读了这封信 |
[08:36] | According to the history here, I notice that you say | 根据你的病史 我注意到 |
[08:39] | you saw a vision of your mother. | 你说曾看到你母亲的幻象 |
[08:42] | – Tell me… – Now, it wasn’t a vision. It was a dream. | -告诉我… -那不是幻象 是个梦 |
[08:45] | – Well, tell me about the dream. – Why? | -和我讲讲那个梦 -凭什么 |
[08:47] | – I need to know. – Why do you need to know? | -我需要知道 -你干嘛要知道 |
[08:52] | This will help in your treatment. | 这有助于你的治疗 |
[08:54] | You can’t help in my treatment, you don’t even know… | 你帮不了我 你什么都不知道… |
[08:58] | Well, it was my mother and my father and me… | 那个梦是关于我母亲 父亲和我 |
[09:02] | …back home. | 我们回到家 |
[09:09] | We were sitting around a table… | 围着桌子坐下 |
[09:13] | …having drinks. | 喝着饮料 |
[09:16] | Laughing | 笑着 |
[09:19] | And it just sort of ended there. | 然后就结束了 |
[09:28] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[09:34] | Now, you have such pretty eyes, | 你有一双美目 |
[09:37] | I want the light to catch it. | 我想用相机捕捉到它 |
[09:40] | Look more this way. | 往这边看一点 |
[09:42] | Chin up a little. OK. | 下巴抬高一点 很好 |
[09:47] | And just look at me. | 看着我 |
[09:47] | 背景歌曲为爵士第一夫人艾拉·费兹洁拉的《退我后边去吧 撒旦》 | |
[09:49] | And smile. | 笑一个 |
[09:51] | Beautiful. | 很棒 |
[09:53] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:54] | Get thee behind me, Satan | 退我后边去吧 撒旦 |
[09:54] | Well, give a good smile. | 来 笑一个 |
[10:01] | I want to resist | 我想要抗拒 |
[10:03] | 3 2 1 Three, two, one. | |
[10:05] | But the moon is low and I can’t say “No” | 无奈夜幕低垂 我无法拒绝 |
[10:07] | Beautiful. | 非常好 |
[10:12] | Get thee behind me | 退我后边去吧 |
[10:19] | Get thee behind me, Satan | 退我后边去吧 撒旦 |
[10:24] | Only $49.99. Handmade. | 只要49.99美元 纯手工制作 |
[10:25] | I mustn’t be kissed | 我不能被亲吻 |
[10:30] | But the moon is low and I may let go | 无奈夜幕低垂 我会将其抛在脑后 |
[10:38] | Handmade imported mink. | 进口水貂皮 手工制作 |
[10:38] | Get thee behind me | 退我后边去吧 |
[10:39] | Only $49.99. | 只要49.99美元 |
[10:44] | Someone I mad about is waiting in the night for me | 让我痴狂的人儿 他在夜里等着我 |
[10:57] | Someone that I mustn’t see | 而我却不能与他相会 |
[11:03] | Satan, get thee behind me | 退我后边去吧 撒旦 |
[11:05] | Forty-nine, ninety-nine. | 49.99美元 |
[11:18] | He promised to wait | 他允诺会等我 |
[11:22] | But I won’t appear and he may come here | 我无法与其相见 但我知道他会出现 |
[11:29] | Satan, he is at my gate | 哦 撒旦 他就在我的门口 |
[11:33] | Only $49.99. | 49.99美元 |
[11:35] | – You have a break coming? – I hope so. | -你快休息了吗 -应该吧 |
[11:37] | Get thee behind me | 退我后边去吧 |
[11:39] | – When? – Ten minutes. | -什么时候 -10分钟后 |
[11:43] | Stay where you are | 待在我身后不要动 |
[11:45] | It’s too late | 可是太迟了 |
[12:18] | Satan, get thee behind me | 退我后边去吧 撒旦 |
[12:27] | Taste good? | 味道不错吧 |
[12:33] | He promised to wait | 他允诺会等我 |
[12:37] | But I won’t appear and he may come here | 我无法与其相见 但我知道他会出现 |
[12:39] | I have an apricot belly, want to see? | 我有个漂亮的小肚腩 想不想看一下 |
[12:43] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[12:44] | Satan, he’s at my gate | 哦 撒旦 他就在我的门口 |
[12:51] | Get thee behind me | 退我后边去吧 |
[12:56] | I’m really a very good girl. | 我可是个不折不扣的好女孩 |
[12:58] | Where do you get this idea about me? | 你为什么会对我有这种想法 |
[12:58] | Stay where you are | 待在我身后不要动 |
[13:00] | Maybe we think the same things at the same time. | 我觉得我们想的是同一件事 |
[13:01] | It’s too late | 可是太迟了 |
[13:05] | Oh, my goodness. I think we do. | 老天 我觉得也是 |
[13:07] | It’s too late | 可是太迟了 |
[13:11] | What else do you want to see, these? | 你还想看些什么呢 这个吗 |
[13:15] | Yes. | 想看 |
[13:15] | It’s too late | 可是太迟了 |
[13:22] | – Are they nice? – Yes. | -好看吗 -好看 |
[13:27] | – Handmade. – Yes, they are. | -纯手工制作 -是啊 |
[13:29] | That’s enough now. | 差不多玩够了 |
[13:34] | Want to go out tonight? | 今晚出去玩怎么样 |
[13:37] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[13:55] | – Are you married? – Uh, yes. | -你结婚了吗 -是的 |
[14:01] | – This for your wife? – Pardon me? | -这是给你老婆的吗 -你说什么 |
[14:04] | – This for your wife? – Uh, yes. | -照片拍给你老婆的吗 -是的 |
[14:44] | Don’t move. Just stay still. | 待着别动 |
[14:59] | It’s a little warm. | 这样有点热 |
[15:04] | It’s hot. | 这样就太热了 |
[15:15] | I’m starting to sweat. | 我都开始出汗了 |
[15:17] | You need to shut up. | 你闭嘴吧 |
[15:19] | You need to move the God… | 你把这个天杀的… |
[15:22] | You need to shut up. | 你丫闭嘴 |
[15:24] | You need to back off. | 你给我退后 |
[15:27] | Sit down. I’m very sorry. | 坐下 我很抱歉 |
[15:28] | I’m trying to get the lighting right. | 我想把灯光调好而已 |
[15:30] | You must understand, I want to get the lighting right. | 你得理解 我只是想把灯光调好 |
[16:52] | – That’s enough. – Little bit. | -够多了 -给一口吧 |
[17:09] | Drink that. | 把这个喝了 |
[17:11] | One gulp. | 一口闷 |
[17:21] | – What’s your name? – Frank. | -你叫什么 -弗兰克 |
[17:23] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[17:26] | You look like my father. | 你看着像我父亲 |
[17:45] | Need some water. | 他需要来点水 |
[17:50] | We need to give him some water. | 我们得给他弄点水 |
[17:52] | I didn’t put anything in his drink. | 我没往他酒里放东西 |
[17:53] | Did you give him poison? | 你对他下毒了吗 |
[17:55] | – No, everybody had the same thing. – No, you’re lying. | -没 大伙喝得都一样 -你在撒谎 |
[17:59] | I didn’t lie, he’s dehydrated. | 我没撒谎 他只是让酒精脱水了 |
[18:02] | – No, I didn’t poison him. – No, you poisoned him. | -我没对他下毒 -你对他下毒了 |
[18:04] | – No. He took it, he took it himself. – No. You poisoned him. | -胡说 酒是他自己喝的 -你对他下毒了 |
[18:09] | No, he needs some water. | 他只是需要喝点水 |
[18:12] | – Move, move. – No, no, you poisoned him. | -让开 走开 -你对他下毒了 |
[18:15] | – He needs some water. – You poisoned him, you poisoned him. | -他需要水 -你对他下毒了 |
[18:17] | Take it easy. Take it easy. I didn’t poison him. | 别紧张 放轻松 我没对他下毒 |
[18:19] | I didn’t do anything. Please take your hands off me. | 我什么都没做 请放开我 |
[18:23] | – I didn’t poison him. – You poisoned him. | -我没对他下毒 -看你干的好事 |
[18:30] | I didn’t do anything wrong, OK? | 我什么事都没干 拜托 |
[18:32] | He took the drink himself, he took it. | 他自己把酒给喝了 |
[18:34] | I didn’t do anything. | 和我没关系 |
[21:26] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[21:30] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[21:32] | Who are you? Where am I? | 你是谁 这是在哪里 |
[21:35] | You’re safe, you’re at sea. | 海上 放心 你很安全 |
[21:39] | Here. Come with me. | 来 跟我走 |
[21:51] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[22:12] | Here. | 这边 |
[22:24] | All right. | 你醒了 |
[22:29] | All right. | 是的 |
[22:32] | Is this your ship? | 这是你的船吗 |
[22:34] | I am its commander, yes. | 没错 我是船长 |
[22:38] | Where is it going? | 这条船驶向哪里 |
[22:43] | New York City, through the canal. | 经过巴拿马运河 到达纽约市 |
[22:46] | You’re a seaman. | 你是个水手 |
[22:49] | Yeah. How did I get down here? | 是啊 我怎么会在这里 |
[22:56] | You were acting aggressive because you drank too much alcohol. | 你喝多了在船上寻衅滋事 |
[23:06] | No, I don’t think so. | 是吗 不会吧 |
[23:10] | You told me you were an able-bodied seaman, | 你告诉我你是个一级棒的水手 |
[23:12] | and you were looking for work. | 想找份工作 |
[23:17] | I told you? | 我这样说 |
[23:21] | Yeah, well, you have any? | 那你有活给我干吗 |
[23:23] | Why all the skulking and sneaking? | 为什么鬼鬼祟祟溜上我的船 |
[23:27] | Work cannot be that difficult to come by. | 工作也不至于难找 |
[23:36] | That depends on when you’re ready to go. | 那得看自己想不想干那活儿 |
[23:38] | – You shouldn’t work in your condition. – No, I can work. | -你这种状况不适合工作 -我可以的 |
[23:43] | – You’re aberrated. – No, I’m not. | -你的状况有点”迷茫” -我没有 |
[23:47] | Know what that means? | 知道那是什么意思吗 |
[23:49] | No. | 不知道 |
[23:52] | You’ve wandered from the proper path, haven’t you? | 你的人生误入歧途了 对吧 |
[23:56] | These problems you have… | 你的这些问题 |
[23:59] | I don’t have any problems. I don’t know what I told you, | 我没有问题 我都不记得和你说了什么 |
[24:02] | but if you have work for me to do, I can do it. | 不过你要真有活给我干 我就干 |
[24:10] | You seem so familiar to me. | 你和以前的我是那么相像 |
[24:16] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[24:21] | What do you do? | 你以前是干什么的 |
[24:24] | I do many, many things. | 我做过很多工作 |
[24:28] | I am a writer, a doctor, | 作家 医生 |
[24:30] | a nuclear physicist, a theoretical philosopher… | 核物理学家 理论哲学家 |
[24:34] | …but above all I am a man. | 当然首先我是个人 男人 |
[24:39] | A hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you. | 同你一样 对万事万物都无比好奇 |
[24:49] | Well, I’m sorry if I got out of hand last night. | 很抱歉我昨晚失控了 |
[24:53] | It was cold and I was… | 昨晚很冷 所以我… |
[24:54] | Don’t apologize. You’re a scoundrel. | 不用道歉 你反正是个无赖嘛 |
[24:59] | And as a scientist and a connoisseur, I have… | 作为一个资深的科学家 |
[25:02] | …I have no idea the contents of this remarkable potion. | 我完全搞不懂这个魔力药水的成分 |
[25:06] | What’s in it? | 怎么做出来的 |
[25:11] | Secrets. | 无可奉告 |
[25:15] | Can you make more? | 你能再做一些吗 |
[25:18] | Well, not like that. | 那个不行 |
[25:20] | But I can make you something different, better. | 我可以给你做些更好的 |
[25:22] | I’ll make something special for you. | 我会为你调制一些特别的 |
[25:24] | How do you like to feel? | 想试一下吗 |
[25:29] | I will give you a full reprieve from your naughtiness | 我可以对你偷偷溜上船的行为既往不咎 |
[25:31] | as a stowaway, if you make us some more. | 不过你得给我们多调制一些 |
[25:34] | I must admit I, I sampled it and ended up drinking it all. | 我得承认 尝了一口后我忍不住全喝了 |
[25:43] | Would you scrub yourself and make yourself clean. | 梳洗一下 把自己弄干净点 |
[25:47] | My daughter is getting married. | 我女儿今天结婚 |
[25:49] | Come and join us. | 你也一起来吧 |
[25:51] | Leave your worries for a while. | 暂且将你的烦忧抛于脑后 |
[25:53] | They’ll still be there when you get back. | 反正它们也跑不了 |
[25:57] | And your memories aren’t invited. | 别让糟糕的回忆影响心情 |
[26:44] | Stand wherever you like. | 你自己随意吧 |
[26:49] | Good day, good day, good day, good day. | 你好 你好 你好 你好 |
[26:51] | What a day. What a day. | 真是个好日子 |
[26:54] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[26:56] | Rascal. | 小淘气 |
[26:58] | Clark, big day? | 克拉克 真是个好日子 |
[27:00] | – Big day indeed, sir. – How are you feeling? | -的确 先生 -你感觉如何 |
[27:02] | I feel pretty well, thank you. How are you? | 我觉得棒极了 谢谢 您呢 |
[27:04] | Wonderful. | 棒极了 |
[27:07] | As long as you hold these bodies, | 只要你们的肉身还存在于世 |
[27:10] | in this life, you will be man and wife. | 今生今世 你们就是夫妻了 |
[27:18] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[27:48] | Marriage! | 结婚 |
[27:50] | Previous to The Cause was awful. | 要是没有我们源教 那真是太逊了 |
[28:00] | Awful. | 太不爽了 |
[28:02] | It was a cycle, like life. | 不过是个轮回 和生命一样 |
[28:05] | Birth, excitement, growth, decay, death. | 出生 喜悦 成长 衰老 死亡 |
[28:11] | Now… now… | 现在 |
[28:16] | …how about this? | 再来听听这个 |
[28:19] | Here it comes… A large dragon. | 突然出现 一条巨大的恶龙 |
[28:23] | Teeth… | 锋利的尖牙 |
[28:26] | …blood dripping, red eyes. What do I got? | 还滴着鲜血 喷火的眼睛…我手里有啥 |
[28:31] | A lasso. I whip it up. | 一根套索 我用它鞭打恶龙 |
[28:35] | I wrap it around its neck, and I wrestle, | 套住了龙的脖子 与之搏斗 |
[28:38] | wrestle, wrestle him to the ground. | 然后把它摔在了地上 长缨在手 |
[28:41] | I snap up. | 缚住苍龙 |
[28:42] | I say, “Sit, dragon.” Dragon sits. | 我说”坐下” 龙就乖乖坐下 |
[28:45] | I say “Stay.” Dragon stays. | 我说”别动” 它就不动 |
[28:48] | Now it’s got a leash on it. | 我用皮带捆住了它 |
[28:50] | I take it for a walk. | 牵着它散步 |
[28:54] | And that’s where we’re at with it now. | 现在它就是被我训练成这样了 |
[28:58] | It stays on command. | 这龙很听话 |
[29:06] | Next we’re going to teach it to roll over and play dead. | 接下去该教它如何打滚和装死了 |
[29:17] | – Love that story. – So, where are you from? | -好故事 -你来自哪儿 |
[29:19] | – Huh? – Where are you from? | -你说什么 -你来自哪儿 |
[29:21] | Lynn, Massachusetts. | 马萨诸塞州的林恩 |
[29:22] | Freddie Quell, how do you do? | 弗莱迪·奎尔 你好 |
[29:24] | I’m Val. I’m his son. | 我叫瓦尔 是他儿子 |
[29:26] | Oh, yeah, I see it. | 是啊 长得真像 |
[29:29] | So what kind of work will you be doing? | 你想好做什么工作了吗 |
[29:31] | – Not sure. – Done any Time Hole work? | -还没定 -做过有关时间洞的工作吗 |
[29:34] | – Any what? – Any Time Hole work? | -什么 -做过有关时间洞的工作吗 |
[29:37] | I don’t think so. I don’t know what that is. | 我不清楚 从来没听说过这东西 |
[29:40] | – I’m sure you’re going to love it. – I hope so. | -你肯定会喜欢的 -希望如此 |
[29:43] | Nice to meet you and welcome aboard. | 很高兴认识你 欢迎你加入我们 |
[29:44] | Looking forward to it. | 我期待着呢 |
[29:47] | – How long have you known him? – Good night! | -你认识他多久了 -晚安 |
[29:50] | – About three years. – Good night, good night, good night. | -三年了 -晚安 晚安 |
[29:52] | Thank you, thank you for being here. | 感谢你们今天的光临 |
[29:54] | – Norman… – Three years? | -诺曼 -三年了 |
[29:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:57] | – Good night, Master. – Good night. | -晚安 大师 -晚安 |
[30:00] | When can we have some more of your potion? | 什么时候能再喝上你调制的魔水 |
[30:02] | Whenever you like, I’ll make it. | 只要你喜欢 随时都可以做 |
[30:04] | When I like it, I’ll give you a signal. | 我想喝的时候 就给你个信号 |
[30:05] | I’ll rub my nose and scratch my ear. | 我会摸摸我的鼻子 挠挠我的耳朵 |
[30:08] | What will you need? | 你喜欢哪种 |
[30:11] | – I’ll take care of it. – Good. | -我都会做的 -很好 |
[30:12] | – Anything you need. – Thank you, good night. | -随时效劳 -谢谢 晚安 |
[30:16] | Good night, everyone. | 晚安 各位 |
[30:18] | Don’t get up. Don’t get up. | 不用起身了 不用起身了 |
[30:23] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[30:25] | What a day. | 真是个好日子 |
[30:28] | We fought against the day and we won. We won. | 在和这一天的斗争中 我们赢了 |
[30:40] | Freddie, feel free to sit with us. | 弗莱迪 来和我们坐一起吧 |
[30:46] | Can you invite him over? | 你能请他过来吗 |
[30:47] | Say, come on over. | 对他说 来这边坐 |
[30:59] | Can you say hi? | 和他打个招呼吧 |
[31:03] | He’s… been writing all night. | 他昨夜伏案写作 |
[31:06] | You seem to inspire something in him. | 你似乎启发了他 |
[31:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:10] | When we’re at home, on land, | 当我们在家里 在陆上的时候 |
[31:14] | there’s too much pulling him in each direction. | 有太多琐事扰他心神 |
[31:17] | Every time he sits to write, | 每当他坐下来写东西的时候 |
[31:18] | a new attack is launched against him, | 又会有人来攻击他 |
[31:20] | and he spends too much time defending himself. | 他花了太多时间为自己辩护 |
[31:23] | Who’s attacking him? | 谁攻击他 |
[31:26] | People who are scared. | 害怕的人 |
[31:30] | People who are greedy. | 贪婪的人 |
[31:33] | Ex-wives. | 前妻们 |
[31:39] | That’s what’s so nice about being at sea. | 这也是我们喜欢待在海上的原因 |
[31:40] | He gets his studies done. | 他有时间作研究 |
[31:42] | Advances the learning. He writes book two. | 探索更深的知识 写第二本书 |
[31:49] | Say “back beyond” and return to the pre-birth area. | 念”返回另界” 回到出生之前的时候 |
[31:52] | Back beyond, back beyond, back beyond. | 返回另界 返回另界 返回另界 |
[31:56] | Back beyond. | 返回另界 |
[31:58] | – How are you feeling? – Back beyond. | -你感觉怎样 -返回另界 |
[32:00] | Back beyond… I feel cold. | 返回另界 我觉得冷 |
[32:04] | – Continue, please. – Back beyond, | -请继续 -返回另界 |
[32:07] | back beyond, back beyond. | 返回另界 返回另界 |
[32:11] | Continue, please, and tell me what you hear. | 请继续 告诉我你听到什么 |
[32:14] | It’s my mother. | 是我母亲 |
[32:17] | Recall what she says. Recall a sound. | 回想她说的话 回想一个声音 |
[32:21] | It’s her voice. | 是她的说话声 |
[32:25] | She’s saying, | 她说 |
[32:26] | “We shouldn’t be doing this, not while she’s inside me.” | 孩子在我肚子里 我们不该做这个 |
[32:30] | – Repeat what she says. – “Not while I’m pregnant.” | -重复她的话 -不能在我怀孕时做 |
[32:33] | Repeat what she says. | 重复她的话 |
[32:35] | Do you understand what’s happening? | 你明白这是怎么回事吗 |
[32:40] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[32:42] | We record everything. | 我们记录一切 |
[32:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:50] | Through all lifetimes. | 所有轮回的记忆 |
[33:21] | Man is not an animal. | 人不是禽兽 |
[33:27] | We are not a part of the animal kingdom. | 我们不是动物世界的成员 |
[33:34] | We sit far above that crowd. | 我们远远凌驾其上 |
[33:37] | Perched as spirits, not beasts. | 我们是生灵 不是野兽 |
[33:42] | You are not ruled by your emotions. | 你不应被你的情感支配 |
[33:47] | It is not only possible, | 这不但是可能的 |
[33:50] | it is easily achievable that we do away | 也是很容易做到的 |
[33:55] | with all negative emotional impulses, | 只要我们解脱负面的情绪冲动 |
[33:59] | and bring man back to his inherent state of perfect. | 重回天生的完美状态 |
[34:09] | Man is not an animal. | 人不是禽兽 |
[34:10] | 想打一炮吗 | |
[34:15] | We are not a part of the animal kingdom. | 我们不是动物世界的成员 |
[34:20] | We sit far above that crowd. | 我们远远凌驾其上 |
[34:24] | Perched as spirits, not beasts. | 我们是生灵 不是野兽 |
[34:29] | You are not ruled by your emotions. | 你不应被你的情感支配 |
[34:35] | It is not only possible, it is easily achievable… | 这不但是可能的 也是很容易做到的 |
[34:59] | 干锦酒 | |
[35:00] | 混合威士忌 | |
[35:01] | 波旁威士忌 | |
[35:27] | 天拿水[油漆稀释剂] | |
[35:49] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[35:56] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[35:58] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[36:03] | Freddie. | 弗莱迪 |
[36:05] | Lovely. | 爽呆了 |
[36:10] | I’ve been writing. | 我最近在写东西 |
[36:14] | Feel like I went under. | 感觉我在下沉 |
[36:17] | Dark cloud rolls in, opens up. | 乌云密布 然后拨见青天 |
[36:22] | Anxious to share new work. | 我迫不及待地想分享这个成果 |
[36:25] | Would you care for some informal processing? | 你愿意做个非正式评估吗 |
[36:29] | Sure. What do I have to do? | 当然 我要怎么做 |
[36:31] | Just answer my questions, we talk. | 回答问题就行 我们聊天 |
[36:34] | Very good. Have a seat. | 很好 请坐 |
[36:39] | How are you feeling, Freddie? | 弗莱迪 你感觉怎么样 |
[36:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:45] | – You rested? – Yes. | -休息好了吗 -是的 |
[36:48] | – Excited? – Yeah. | -很激动吗 -是的 |
[36:50] | Have you made some friends? | 结识了朋友吗 |
[36:52] | – Everyone is very nice here. – Good. Good. | -这里人都很和气 -好 好 |
[36:55] | – How are you feeling? – Yeah, good. | -你感觉怎么样 -好啊 |
[36:59] | I gather myself. | 我看也是 |
[37:03] | You’ll be my guinea pig and protégé? | 做我的实验品和门徒吧 |
[37:09] | Informal processing. | 非正式评估 |
[37:19] | – Are you ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[37:26] | Say your name. | 说你的名字 |
[37:28] | – Freddie Quell. – Say it again. | -弗莱迪·奎尔 -再说一遍 |
[37:31] | Freddie Quell. | 弗莱迪·奎尔 |
[37:32] | – Say it again. – Freddie Quell. | -再说一遍 -弗莱迪·奎尔 |
[37:34] | – Say it again. – Freddie Quell. | -再说一遍 -弗莱迪·奎尔 |
[37:37] | Might as well say it one more time, | 不如再说一遍 |
[37:38] | just to make sure you know who you are. | 好让你确定知道自己是谁 |
[37:40] | Freddie Quell. | 弗莱迪·奎尔 |
[37:42] | Are you thoughtless in your remarks? | 你说话时不加思索吗 |
[37:46] | I usually put some thought into them. | 我通常是会思索一点的 |
[37:49] | Do you linger at bus stations for pleasure? | 你会在汽车站逗留约炮找乐吗 |
[37:52] | No. | 不 |
[37:54] | Do you get muscle spasms for no reason? | 你会无缘无故抽筋吗 |
[37:57] | No. | 不 |
[37:59] | Do your past failures bother you? | 你以前的错误会困扰你吗 |
[38:02] | No. | 不 |
[38:03] | Do your past failures bother you? | 你以前的错误会困扰你吗 |
[38:05] | No. | 不 |
[38:08] | Do your past failures bother you? | 你以前的错误会困扰你吗 |
[38:12] | No. | 不 |
[38:13] | Do your past failures in life bother you? | 你以前 生活上的 错误会困扰你吗 |
[38:18] | No. | 不 |
[38:19] | Is your life a struggle? | 你的生活充满挣扎吗 |
[38:22] | No. | 不 |
[38:22] | Do you like to be told what to do? | 你愿意别人告诉你该怎么做吗 |
[38:25] | No. | 不 |
[38:26] | Is your behavior erratic? | 你的行为反复无常吗 |
[38:32] | No. | 不 |
[38:33] | Do you find interest in other people? | 你觉得别人有趣吗 |
[38:35] | Not really. | 没什么意思 |
[38:37] | Do you find it easy to be fair? | 你认为公平很容易做到吗 |
[38:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:42] | Are you often consumed by envy? | 你经常嫉妒成恨吗 |
[38:45] | No, about what? | 没有 嫉妒什么 |
[38:47] | Are you often consumed by envy? | 你经常嫉妒成恨吗 |
[38:53] | I don’t unders… You mean like jealousy? | 我不明白 你是说嫉妒别人吗 |
[38:56] | Like jealousy. | 嫉妒别人 |
[38:57] | Oh, well, yeah. | 那个 有的 |
[38:59] | I don’t like someone else’s hands on my girls. | 我不喜欢别人动我女人 |
[39:03] | I don’t like to think about it. It makes me sick. | 我不愿意想那事 让我恶心 |
[39:06] | Are you scientific in your thought? | 你的思维方式很科学吗 |
[39:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:12] | Are you concerned with the impression you make? | 你在意自己给别人留下的印象吗 |
[39:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:21] | Yes, you do. | 是的 你在意 |
[39:28] | Well, most people are asses, if that’s what you mean. | 大多数人都是混蛋 你想说这个意思吧 |
[39:31] | Are you usually truthful to others? | 你通常待人真诚吗 |
[39:34] | No. I don’t know. | 不 我也不知道 |
[39:37] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[39:38] | Are you unpredictable? | 你是不可预料的人吗 |
[39:52] | Silly. | 真傻 |
[39:53] | Silly animal. | 傻动物 |
[39:55] | – I couldn’t help it. – Dirty animal. | -我忍不住 -肮脏的动物 |
[40:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:03] | It’s good to laugh during processing. | 评估时能笑是好事 |
[40:05] | Sometimes we forget, | 有时候我们会忘记 |
[40:07] | even if it is the sound of an animal. | 哪怕是动物的笑声 |
[40:15] | Freddie Quell, test session, | 弗莱迪·奎尔 实验评估 |
[40:17] | March 5th, 1950, 18:00 hours. | 1950年3月5日 晚6点 |
[40:20] | Aboard the sailing vessel Alethia. | 于阿勒西娅游船上 |
[40:23] | LD, MOC, MD, | 源教大师 医学博士 |
[40:24] | logged and approved. | 兰卡斯特·多德记录并批准 |
[40:26] | Should we sample another sip before we join them upstairs? | 要不咱们在上楼之前再来一杯 |
[40:30] | Wait, that’s it? | 等等 就这样吗 |
[40:33] | For now. | 目前就这样 |
[40:35] | No, no, no, no. You got to ask me more. | 不不不 你得再问我多些 |
[40:38] | This is fun. Come on, you got to ask me more. | 这很有趣 来吧 你再问多些 |
[40:42] | Could you answer the next | 你能不能 |
[40:43] | series of questions without blinking your eyes? | 回答下一组问题时不眨眼 |
[40:45] | – Yes. – Without fear and hesitation, | -能 -不担心 不犹豫 |
[40:47] | – answer as quickly as you can? – Sure. | -凭直觉快速回答 -当然可以 |
[40:54] | Again. | 再来呀 |
[41:05] | Starting now, you are not to blink. | 从现在开始 你不能眨眼 |
[41:08] | If you blink we go back to the start. | 眨眼的话就回头重来 |
[41:11] | Infringement. | 犯规 |
[41:13] | You blinked. | 你眨眼了 |
[41:15] | Starting now, you are not to blink. | 从现在开始 你不能眨眼 |
[41:18] | If you blink, we go back to the start. | 眨眼的话就回头重来 |
[41:20] | Do you often think about how inconsequential you are? | 你经常觉得自己无足轻重吗 |
[41:23] | No. | 不 |
[41:24] | Do you believe that God | 你相信上帝会把你 |
[41:25] | will save you from your own ridiculousness? | 从自己的愚蠢里拯救出来吗 |
[41:28] | No. | 不 |
[41:29] | Have you ever had intercourse with someone inside your family? | 你曾与你家人性交吗 |
[41:31] | Yes. | 是 |
[41:34] | Have you ever had intercourse with someone inside your family? | 你曾与你家人性交吗 |
[41:36] | – Yes. – Who? | -是 -谁 |
[41:38] | – My auntie. – Have you killed anyone? | -我姑姑 -你杀过人吗 |
[41:39] | – No. – Maybe? | -没有 -也许有吧 |
[41:41] | – Not me. – Have you killed anyone? | -我没有 -你杀过人吗 |
[41:43] | – No. – How many times did you | -没有 -你跟你姑姑 |
[41:45] | – have intercourse with your aunt? – Three times. | -性交多少次 -3次 |
[41:47] | – Where is your aunt now? – I don’t know. | -你姑姑现在在哪里 -我不知道 |
[41:48] | Would you like to have intercourse with her again? | 你还想跟她性交吗 |
[41:50] | No. | 不 |
[41:51] | Do you regret this? | 你为此后悔吗 |
[41:54] | No. | 不 |
[41:54] | – Where is your mother? – I don’t know. Loony… | -你母亲在哪里 -我不知道 疯… |
[41:57] | – Infringement. – Fuck! | -犯规 -要命 |
[42:02] | – Back to the start. – OK. | -回头重来 -好 |
[42:09] | Do you often think about how inconsequential you are? | 你经常觉得自己无足轻重吗 |
[42:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[42:13] | – Do you believe that God will save you? – No. | -你相信上帝会拯救你吗 -不 |
[42:16] | Have you ever had sex with a member of your family? | 你曾与你家人性交吗 |
[42:17] | – Yes. – Are you lying? | -是 -你在撒谎吗 |
[42:19] | – No. – Who? | -不 -谁 |
[42:21] | My Auntie Bertha. | 我的姑姑贝莎 |
[42:22] | Where is your aunt now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[42:23] | I don’t know, maybe home. | 不知道 也许在家里 |
[42:25] | – Are you lying? – No. | -你在撒谎吗 -不 |
[42:27] | – Are you a liar? – Yes. | -你经常撒谎吗 -是 |
[42:29] | – Have you killed anyone? – Yes. | -你杀过人吗 -是 |
[42:32] | – Who? – Japs in war. | -谁 -战争时 日本人 |
[42:34] | – Do you regret this? – No. | -你为此后悔吗 -不 |
[42:36] | – What are you running from? – Maybe I hurt a man, I think. | -你在逃避什么 -也许我害了一个人 |
[42:40] | Maybe he’s dead. I don’t know. | 也许他死了 我不知道 |
[42:42] | – Where? – In Salinas. | -在哪里 -在萨利纳斯 |
[42:43] | He stole a batch of my booze and he drank it. | 他偷喝了我做的酒 |
[42:46] | – Is this booze you make poison? – Not if you drink it smart. | -你的酒是毒药吗 -小心喝就没事 |
[42:48] | – Are you trying to poison me? – No. | -你想给我下毒吗 -不 |
[42:51] | – Where is your father? – Dead. | -你父亲在哪里 -死了 |
[42:53] | – How did he die? – Drunk. | -他怎么死的 -喝多了 |
[42:55] | Where is your mother? | 你母亲在哪里 |
[43:00] | Where is your mother? | 你母亲在哪里 |
[43:02] | – Loony bin. – Is she psychotic? | -疯人院 -她有神经病吗 |
[43:05] | Yes. | 是 |
[43:06] | – What is the name of your aunt? – Bertha. | -你姑姑叫什么 -贝莎 |
[43:09] | How did you come to have sex with your Auntie Bertha? | 你为什么会想跟你贝莎姑姑性交 |
[43:11] | I was drunk and she looked good. | 我喝醉了 她很漂亮 |
[43:12] | And you did it again and again? | 你做了一次又一次吗 |
[43:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[43:16] | Have you ever had bad thoughts about Master Peggy? | 你对佩姬师父动过坏念头吗 |
[43:18] | – Yes. – What did you think? | -是 -什么样的念头 |
[43:19] | – I thought you were fools. – Am I a fool to you? | -我想你们都是傻瓜 -你认为我是傻瓜吗 |
[43:22] | – No, sir. – If you were locked in a room | -不是 先生 -假如你将被终生 |
[43:24] | for the rest of your life, who would be in there with you? | 锁在一个房间里 你会带谁一起 |
[43:25] | – Doris. – Who’s Doris? | -多莉丝 -谁是多莉丝 |
[43:28] | Best girl I ever met. The girl I’m going to marry one day. | 我认识的最好的女孩 我有一天要娶她 |
[43:31] | – Is she in Lynn? – Yes. | -她在林恩镇吗 -是的 |
[43:33] | Lynn, Massachusetts? | 马萨诸塞州 林恩镇 |
[43:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[43:35] | Then why aren’t you with her? | 那你为什么不跟她在一起 |
[43:36] | I’m an idiot. | 我是个白痴 |
[43:37] | Why aren’t you with that lovely girl? | 你为什么不跟那可爱的女孩一起 |
[43:39] | I got no reason. I’m a fool. | 没有理由 我是个傻瓜 |
[43:41] | – Do you love Doris? – Yes. | -你爱多莉丝吗 -是的 |
[43:42] | – Is she the love of your life? – Yes, sir. | -刻骨铭心地爱她吗 -是的 先生 |
[43:44] | Then why aren’t you with her? | 那你为什么不跟她在一起 |
[43:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:46] | Yes, you do. Tell me why | 你知道的 告诉我为什么 |
[43:47] | you’re not with her if you love her so much. | 你那么爱她 却不跟她在一起 |
[43:48] | I told her I’d come back, and I never went back | 我告诉她我会回去 可我没回去 |
[43:51] | and now I just, I got to get back to her. | 我现在 我得回去找她 |
[43:52] | – Why don’t you go back? – I don’t know. | -你为什么不回去 -我不知道 |
[43:54] | – Why don’t you go back? – I don’t know! | -你为什么不回去 -我不知道 |
[43:55] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[44:15] | Recall a word. | 回想一个词 |
[44:18] | Flowers. | 花 |
[44:25] | Can you recall what you’re wearing? | 记得你穿什么衣服吗 |
[44:32] | Navy blues. | 海军制服 |
[44:39] | What do you hear? | 你听到什么 |
[44:44] | Voices inside. | 里面有说话声 |
[44:48] | Hello, Mrs. Solstad. | 你好 索尔斯塔太太 |
[45:00] | What made you come and see me? | 你为什么来看我 |
[45:04] | I thought about you. | 我想你 |
[45:07] | I thought about you when I was away. | 我在外面时总是想你 |
[45:10] | I got your letter. | 我收到你的信 |
[45:14] | They have you write to soldiers at school? | 学校里让你们给士兵写信吗 |
[45:19] | I wrote to you. | 我自己写给你的 |
[45:25] | How come you didn’t write me back? | 你为什么不回信给我 |
[45:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:31] | I did. I just… never sent it. | 我写了 只是没寄出去 |
[45:37] | Are you going to Briar Cliff? | 你在布莱尔克利夫学院念书吗 |
[45:38] | I’m not in college. | 我没上大学 |
[45:42] | What are you, a senior? | 你上什么 高三吗 |
[45:45] | – Junior? – No. | -初三吗 -不是 |
[45:47] | – You’re not a freshman. – I’m a sophomore. | -你不会是高一吧 -我上高二 |
[45:51] | – So how old does that make you? – Sixteen. | -那你今年多大了 -16岁 |
[45:54] | – Did you think I was older? – No. | -你以为我更大吗 -不 |
[45:58] | I don’t really remember. | 我不记得了 |
[46:06] | Can I kiss you? | 我能亲你吗 |
[46:24] | Recall a sound. | 回想一个声音 |
[46:29] | She’s singing. | 她唱歌 |
[46:34] | 摇摆歌唱组合安德鲁姐妹的《不要坐在苹果树下》 | |
[46:34] | I wrote my mother. I wrote my father. | 我写信给母亲 我写信给父亲 |
[46:41] | And now I’m writing you too. | 现在我也写信给你 |
[46:47] | I’m sure of mother. I’m sure of father. | 我相信我母亲 我相信我父亲 |
[46:55] | And now I want to be sure, very very sure, of you. | 现在我也希望相信 十分十分相信 你 |
[47:03] | Don’t sit under the apple tree with anyone else but me | 不要跟别人坐在苹果树下 |
[47:11] | anyone else but me. | 只要跟我就好 |
[47:25] | Her voice settles me down. | 她的声音让我镇定 |
[47:44] | I meant to go to Norway. | 我打算去挪威 |
[47:49] | – When’s this? – November. | -什么时候 -11月 |
[47:55] | What for? | 干嘛去 |
[47:57] | I’m going to meet the rest of our family. | 去见我家亲戚 |
[48:04] | Well, I don’t think you should go. | 我想你不需要去 |
[48:14] | No, you’re not going to go. | 不 你不能去 |
[48:16] | I came all this way to see you, | 我跑这么远的路来看你 |
[48:18] | and I want you to stay here. | 我希望你留在这里 |
[48:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:34] | Can you recall a word? | 你能回想一个词吗 |
[48:39] | Any word. | 随便一个词 |
[48:41] | Away. | 离开 |
[48:44] | – Say it again. – Away. | -再说一遍 -离开 |
[48:51] | – Who’s saying “away”? – I am. | -谁说的离开 -我说的 |
[48:59] | Outbound for Shanghai! | 要启程去上海 |
[49:01] | Need one able-bodied seaman, | 需要一个一级棒的水手 |
[49:04] | one oiler and one baker. | 一个上油工 一个烘烤师 |
[49:07] | The man McCoughsky. | 要麦考斯盖 |
[49:10] | The man Quell. | 要奎尔 |
[49:11] | – Yeah. – Oiler? | -是 -上油工吗 |
[49:12] | – Yes, sir. – Done this before? | -是的 长官 -以前干过吗 |
[49:14] | – Yes, sir. – Tomorrow morning, 8:00. | -是的 长官 -明天早8点集合 |
[49:23] | Listen, I gotta go somewhere for a few months, | 听着 我得离开几个月 |
[49:27] | so you should go to Norway. | 所以你可以去挪威了 |
[49:28] | – Where are you going? – I got a job that takes me away. | -你去哪里 -我的工作要派我离开 |
[49:31] | – Where? – I don’t know. | -去哪里 -我不知道 |
[49:33] | Don’t ask me so many questions. I don’t know anyway. | 不要问我那么多问题 我全都不知道 |
[49:36] | You know, I didn’t know which | 你知道吗 我不知道哪扇 |
[49:38] | window was yours, and I always guess right. | 窗子是你的 我总是猜得准 |
[49:41] | You take your trip and come back home, | 你去你的旅行 然后回家来 |
[49:43] | and that’s gonna be our time, right? | 然后就是咱们就可以朝朝暮暮了 对吗 |
[49:46] | That’s gonna be our time. That’s gonna be our time, right? | 朝朝暮暮 朝朝暮暮 对吗 |
[49:48] | – Yeah. – Right? Say yes. | -是啊 -对吗 请你说是吧 |
[49:49] | – Say yes. – Yes. | -请你说是 -是 |
[50:00] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我很快就回来 |
[50:28] | Release and return to me. | 别想了 回到我这里 |
[50:32] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[50:42] | Say your name. | 说你的名字 |
[50:46] | Freddie Quell. | 弗莱迪·奎尔 |
[50:47] | Are you here with me in 1950? | 你跟我一起在1950年吗 |
[50:49] | Yes. | 是 |
[50:51] | End of session. | 评估结束 |
[50:59] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[51:02] | I feel good. | 感觉很好 |
[51:04] | – Left side of your body feel OK? – Yes. | -你的左侧躯体感觉很好吗 -是的 |
[51:07] | – Right side of your stomach? – Yes. | -你的胃右区呢 -很好 |
[51:11] | – Headaches? – A little. | -头疼吗 -有一点 |
[51:15] | Are you a member of the Hidden Rulers? | 你是秘密统治者的一员吗 |
[51:17] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[51:19] | Any communist organization? | 你是共产党吗 |
[51:20] | No. | 不是 |
[51:21] | Any invader force on this planet or anywhere else? | 你是来攻打这个或其他星球吗 |
[51:24] | No, sir. | 不是 先生 |
[51:26] | You are the bravest boy I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的 最勇敢的男孩 |
[51:46] | To the poison. | 为毒药干杯 |
[52:06] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[52:14] | Kools. | 酷牌香烟 |
[52:24] | I like Kools. | 我喜欢酷牌 |
[52:27] | Minty flavor. | 薄荷味的 |
[52:31] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[52:32] | – Master, hello! – Hello! | -大师 你好 -你好 |
[52:35] | Welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[52:36] | – Welcome back to New York City. – Thank you. | -欢迎你重返纽约市 -谢谢你 |
[52:39] | – We are so happy you’re here. – I’m happy I’m here. | -我们很高兴你来 -我也很高兴 |
[52:42] | Peggy, watch your step. | 佩姬 小心脚下 |
[52:45] | Watch your step, everyone. | 各位注意脚下 当心摔倒 |
[52:47] | – Hello, Mildred. – Hello. | -你好 米尔德里德 -你好 |
[52:49] | – Nice to see you. – Hello. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[52:51] | – Mildred. – Oh, hello. | -米尔德里德 -你好 |
[52:52] | This is Mildred Drummond. | 这位是米尔德里德·蒙德 |
[52:54] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[52:55] | Wonderful to meet you finally. | 终于见到您 真是太高兴了 |
[52:56] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[52:58] | The boat was perfect. | 船真是太棒了 |
[52:59] | Thank you. Peggy, my wife. | 谢谢 这是我的妻子 佩姬 |
[53:01] | Hello, Peggy. | 你好 佩姬 |
[53:02] | Nice to meet you. And congratulations. | 很高兴能见到你 同时恭喜新禧 |
[53:04] | – Thank you. – Freddie Quell. | -谢谢 -弗莱迪·奎尔 |
[53:06] | Freddie… Quell. | 弗莱迪·奎尔 |
[53:09] | – Elizabeth, my daughter. – Yes. | -这是我女儿 伊丽莎白 -是的 |
[53:12] | – Hello. How are you? – Clark, my son-in-law. | -你好 -这是我女婿 克拉克 |
[53:14] | – Hello, Clark. – Lovely to meet you. | -你好 克拉克 -很高兴见到你 |
[53:16] | – Lovely to meet you. – Norman Conrad. | -我也是 -还有诺曼·康拉德 |
[53:17] | – Yes. – How do you do? | -是啊 -幸会 |
[53:19] | – Cliff Boyd. – Good evening. | -克里夫·博伊德 -晚上好 |
[53:20] | – Val, my son. – Oh, yes. | -这是我儿子 瓦尔 -是啊 |
[53:23] | How are you? I can see the resemblance. | 你好 你们父子俩长得可真像 |
[53:25] | – Yes, yes. So can I. – Why don’t you come with me? | -是啊 我也觉得 -跟我来 |
[53:28] | I will introduce you to… | 我来向您介绍 |
[53:31] | – Oh, well, here’s Poppy. – Poppy! | -这位是波比 -波比 |
[53:33] | – Very nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. Yes. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[53:36] | – And the lovely Brigitte. – Brigitte! | -还有可爱的布丽奇特 -布丽奇特 |
[53:55] | – Here you are. – Good evening. Scotch. | -你在这儿啊 -晚上好 一杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[53:58] | – Scotch, OK. Neat or on the rocks? – Neat. | -好的 要不要加冰 -不加冰 |
[54:01] | Neat. Two fingers? | 不加冰 两指高够了吗 |
[54:04] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 够了 小酒怡情 |
[54:06] | – Beautiful. – Thank you. | -真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[54:08] | – Thank you, Clark. Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 克拉克 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[54:10] | Would you like something? | 想吃点什么吗 |
[54:12] | We have some delicious treats inside. | 里面有很多美食招待大家 |
[54:15] | In the back? Those sandwiches? | 是在后面吗 那些三明治 |
[54:16] | In the back. Yes. | 是的 在后面 |
[54:17] | – And an Old Fashioned. – Old Fashioned for me. | -还有古典鸡尾酒 -我要一些古典鸡尾酒 |
[54:21] | Do you want to stay together or do you want to come with me? | 你是想跟她们待一起还是跟我来 |
[54:24] | I’ll join you. | 我跟你去 |
[54:25] | All right, come with me, Peggy. | 好 跟我来吧 佩姬 |
[54:27] | – Thank you so much. – This is my friend I want you to meet, | -非常感谢 -我想带你见我一位朋友 |
[54:30] | – Michelle. – Hi. How are you? | -米歇尔 -你好 |
[54:58] | Open your eyes, come back to me. | 睁开眼睛 回到我这儿来 |
[55:06] | What is your name? | 你的名字 |
[55:09] | Margaret O’Brien. | 玛格丽特·奥布莱恩 |
[55:13] | What is your name? | 你再想想 |
[55:25] | Now that you mention it… | 既然你提到了 |
[55:29] | I think I was a man. | 我觉得我是个男人 |
[55:32] | Laughing is good. | 能笑是好事 |
[55:36] | – My neck feels much better. – Oh, that’s good. | -感觉我的脖子好多了 -那就行 |
[55:40] | What I just experienced, was that me? | 刚才我经历的那些 那是我吗 |
[55:45] | What was you, darling? | 你刚才是谁 亲爱的 |
[55:47] | That man in the armor, was that me? | 那个身着盔甲的男人是我吗 |
[55:52] | Yes. That was your spirit. | 是的 那是你的灵魂 |
[55:54] | Our spirits live on in the whole of time, | 我们的灵魂不同时期依附于不同的容器 |
[55:58] | exist in many vessels through time. | 以这种方式永久流淌在时间长河之中 |
[56:02] | This is the vessel you’re existing in now, in 1950. | 现在你的灵魂依附于1950年的容器 |
[56:07] | Excuse me. | 请允许我打断一下 |
[56:09] | As you all may recall, | 正如你可以回想起来的 |
[56:11] | during the trauma that you went through while we were processing… | 实验过程中所有你经历的那些创伤 |
[56:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:17] | It was of the utmost importance | 你所经历的每一个细节 |
[56:21] | that you experience every detail… | 是极其重要的 |
[56:26] | every specific detail | 所有具体细节 |
[56:28] | through all of your senses, of that memory, | 在回忆中 通过你所有的感官 |
[56:31] | and that we go over it again | 我们再次 |
[56:33] | and over it again and over it again | 并且一次又一次地重复体验 |
[56:35] | until it loses its power. This is very… | 直到它失去能量 这非常… |
[56:38] | – Excuse me. – This is very important. | -打扰一下 -这非常的重要 |
[56:43] | – Why it is important… – Excuse me. | -为什么那很重要呢 -打扰一下 |
[56:46] | …Is if you bring someone out of a traumatic event, | 如果你将某人带离了一个创伤事件 |
[56:50] | back to the present time, | 回到现实 |
[56:53] | – no matter how carefully you do that… – Excuse me. | -无论你多么小心 -打扰一下 |
[56:56] | If you have not gone over the memory… | 如果你还没有放下回忆 |
[56:57] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 打扰一下 |
[57:01] | Some of this sounds quite like hypnosis, is it not? | 这听起来挺像催眠术的吧 不是吗 |
[57:05] | This is a process of de-hypnotization, if you will. | 如果你非要这样说 那个过程就是诱导催眠 |
[57:09] | Man is asleep. | 有人在麻木地沉睡 |
[57:10] | This process wakes him from his slumber. | 这个过程可以帮助唤醒他 |
[57:14] | I still find it difficult to see the proof | 我还是觉得你所说的那些关于 |
[57:16] | with regards to past lives that your movement claims. | 前世今生的事 很难令人信服 |
[57:20] | Would you care to submit yourself to processing? | 你愿意亲自体验一下吗 |
[57:23] | “Look through the telescope,” As my friend said. | 就像我朋友说的那样 透过望远镜看 |
[57:26] | Oh, perhaps another time. | 下次吧 |
[57:28] | You’ve also said that these methods, Cause Methods, | 你还说过 这些方法 你们”源教”的方法 |
[57:31] | can cure leukemia, according to your book, and… | 根据你的作品描述 可以治愈白血病 |
[57:35] | Some forms of leukemia. | 纠正一下 是某些白血病 |
[57:38] | In being able to access past lives, | 通过接触过去的生活 |
[57:40] | we are able to treat illnesses that may have started back | 我们能够治疗千年前 |
[57:43] | thousands, even trillions of years. | 甚至上万亿年前存在的疾病 |
[57:45] | – Trillions? – With a team, sir. | -上万亿年 -通过集体的力量 先生 |
[57:47] | The earth is not understood | 地球已被证实 |
[57:49] | to be more than a few billion years old. | 才不过几十亿年的历史 |
[57:51] | Even the smartest of our current scientists can be fooled, yes. | 即使是当今最聪明的科学家也可能被愚弄 |
[57:56] | – You can understand skepticism, – Yes! | -你能理解怀疑论 -能 |
[57:58] | – can you not? – Yes, yes. | -你能吗 -当然能 |
[58:01] | For without it, we’d be | 如果没有它 我们会过分积极 |
[58:02] | positives and no negatives, therefore zero charge. | 没有消极的感受 因此就没有负荷 |
[58:05] | – We must have it. – Good science by definition | -但我们必须要有负荷 -理论上来说 |
[58:08] | allows for more than one opinion, does it not? | 好的科学家能够接纳多种观点 不是吗 |
[58:10] | Which is why our gathering of data is so far-reaching. | 这就是为什么我们如此广泛地收集材料 |
[58:12] | Otherwise, you merely have the will of one man, | 否则 这只不过是你个人的想法 |
[58:14] | which is the basis of cult, is it not? | 这就是邪教的基石吧 不是吗 |
[58:18] | ‘Tis, ’tis. | 确实 确实 |
[58:20] | And thankfully, we are, all of us, working at breakneck speeds | 值得庆幸的是 我们所有人都在奋不顾身 |
[58:23] | and in unison towards capturing the mind’s fatal flaws | 齐心协力捕捉思想中的致命缺点 |
[58:25] | and correcting it back to its inherent state of perfect. | 并且将它修改回最初完美的状态 |
[58:30] | Whilst righting civilization and eliminating war and poverty, | 同时扶正文明 消除战争和贫穷 |
[58:34] | and therefore, the atomic threat. | 最终消除核威胁 |
[58:40] | I find it quite difficult to comprehend, | 我发现很难理解 |
[58:43] | or more to the point, | 更准确来说是 |
[58:44] | believe, that you believe, sir, | 去相信你所相信的那些 先生 |
[58:47] | that time travel hypnosis therapy | 时光旅行催眠疗法 |
[58:50] | can bring world peace and cure cancer. | 可以带来世界和平 可以治愈癌症 |
[58:52] | I have never been to the pyramids, have you? | 我还没去过金字塔 你去过吗 |
[58:55] | – No. – And yet we know that they are there | -没有 -但我们知道它就在那 |
[58:58] | because learned men have told us so. | 因为有学者之前就告诉了我们 |
[59:00] | May I ask, what is your name? | 我能问你的名字吗 |
[59:04] | – John More. – Mr. More, if I may, | -约翰·摩尔 -摩尔先生 我能问一句吗 |
[59:07] | is there something frightening | 源教的穿越能力 |
[59:08] | to you about The Cause’s travels into the past? | 让你感到害怕了吗 |
[59:11] | – Frightening? – Yes. | -你说害怕 -对 |
[59:13] | No, no. | 不 没有 |
[59:14] | What scares you so much about traveling into the past, sir? | 回到过去又有什么好害怕的呢 先生 |
[59:17] | – I’m not frightened. – Are you afraid that we might discover | -我没有害怕 -你害怕我们可能会发现 |
[59:18] | that our past has been reshapen? | 我们的过去被重塑了 |
[59:22] | Perverted? | 变得堕落 |
[59:25] | And perhaps what we think we know of this world is false information? | 也许我们认识的世界根本就不像我们所想那样 |
[59:27] | Time travel does not | 穿越不会使我害怕 先生 |
[59:31] | frighten me, sir, because it’s not possible. | 因为那是不可能存在的 |
[59:33] | What does frighten me is the | 让我害怕的是 |
[59:34] | possibility of some poor soul with leukemia… coming to you. | 有些患了白血病的可怜人会来找你治病 |
[59:36] | There are dangers | 我们都理解穿梭于时空之间 |
[59:37] | of traveling in and out of time as we understand it. | 确实会有一定的危险 |
[59:40] | But it’s not unlike traveling down a river, you see? | 这跟过河一样 |
[59:42] | You travel down the river, ’round the bend, look back, | 你趟过一条河 鼓足勇气回头看 |
[59:45] | and you cannot see around the bend can you? | 你看不到一丝过河的痕迹 不是吗 |
[59:47] | But that does not mean it is not there, does it? | 但这不意味着它就是不存在的 是不是 |
[59:49] | But certain clubs would like us to think that a truth, | 但某些团体就是要我们去相信眼见为实的真理 |
[59:53] | I say truth, uncovered should stay hidden. | 我认为真理只掌握在少数人手里 |
[59:57] | I belong to no club, and | 我不属于任何团队 |
[59:58] | if you’re unwilling to allow any discussion… | 如果你不愿意接受任何的讨论 |
[1:00:01] | No, this isn’t a discussion, it’s a grilling. | 这不是讨论 简直就是拷问 |
[1:00:05] | There’s nothing I can do for you if your mind has been made up. | 如果你思维定式了的话 我也没法帮你了 |
[1:00:08] | You seem to know the answers to your questions. Why do you ask? | 看起来你都知道答案了 为什么还问 |
[1:00:11] | I’m sorry you’re unwilling to defend your beliefs | 真遗憾你都不愿为自己的信仰做辩护了 |
[1:00:14] | – in any kind of rational… – If you already | -在任何合理的… -如果你都知道答案了 |
[1:00:17] | know the answers to your questions, then why ask, pig fuck?! | 为什么还要明知故问 蠢猪 |
[1:00:28] | We are not helpless. | 我们不会无助的 |
[1:00:32] | And we are on a journey that risks the dark. | 我们正处于一段充满黑暗与危险的旅途中 |
[1:00:35] | If you don’t mind, a good night to you. | 如果你不介意的话 那就晚安了 |
[1:00:41] | Freddie, stop! | 弗莱迪 住手 |
[1:00:46] | This is not the time. Stop. | 现在不是时候 别胡来 |
[1:00:56] | And this is where we are at. | 这就是我们现在的状况 |
[1:01:00] | At the lowest level to have to explain ourselves, for what? | 处在最底层还得不断解释自己 这是为了什么 |
[1:01:05] | For what we do we have to grovel? | 究竟为什么我们必须要卑躬屈膝 |
[1:01:09] | The only way to defend ourselves is to attack. | 保卫我们自己的唯一方法就是进攻 |
[1:01:12] | If we don’t do that, we | 如果我们不这么做的话 |
[1:01:13] | will lose every battle that we are engaged in. | 我们会输掉所有的战斗 |
[1:01:16] | We will never dominate our environment | 我们就永远无法用自己的方式 |
[1:01:19] | the way we should unless we attack. | 主宰我们的环境 除非我们还击 |
[1:01:25] | And this city, city is just noise. | 这座城市 充满噪音 |
[1:01:28] | I know this city. | 我了解它 |
[1:01:30] | I know its rotten secrets, | 我知道那些腐朽的秘密 |
[1:01:32] | its filthy lies and secrets. | 肮脏的谎言与秘密 |
[1:01:35] | They… invited us here and welcomed us. | 他们把我们请过来 也欢迎了我们 |
[1:01:42] | Only to throw us down and kick us out. | 却只是将我们随手抛弃 踢我们出去 |
[1:01:48] | It’s a grim joke. | 真是讽刺啊 |
[1:02:11] | You got the names and information of the people at this party, right? | 你有聚会参与者的姓名和其它信息对吧 |
[1:02:14] | – You invited them? – Yeah, what for? | -是你请他们来的 -是啊 怎么了 |
[1:02:21] | All right, Clark. Get up, you’re coming with me. | 行了 克拉克 起来跟我走 |
[1:02:25] | Hey, I need some help. You want | 想看好戏吗 我需要些帮助 |
[1:02:27] | to put on a good show or no? Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走吧 快点 |
[1:02:40] | Yes, who is it? | 谁啊 |
[1:02:42] | Mr. More, | 摩尔先生 |
[1:02:43] | this is Freddie Quell from The Cause. | 我是源教的弗莱迪·奎尔 |
[1:02:45] | I’d like to have a word. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[1:02:48] | Mr. Quell, it’s 3:00 in the morning. | 奎尔先生 现在可是凌晨3点 |
[1:02:51] | Yes, sir, we have a gift we’d like to present to you. | 我知道 先生 我们有个礼物要送给你 |
[1:02:54] | You’d like to present to me? | 你们有礼物送给我 |
[1:02:56] | How do you… know where I live? | 你怎么知道我住这儿的 |
[1:02:59] | Um, can we come in, just have a word? | 那我们能进来谈一小会儿吗 |
[1:03:03] | How about if we do | 我们就这样 |
[1:03:03] | it right in the doorway. How does that sound? | 在门口说吧 怎么样 |
[1:03:05] | Sure, um… | 当然 |
[1:03:17] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[1:03:28] | Well, I don’t think you have to worry about Mr. John More | 我想你再也不必担心约翰·摩尔先生 |
[1:03:30] | speaking out against you. | 会出来公然反对你了 |
[1:03:36] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:03:39] | He had a wise ass mouth. | 他还真会自作聪明 |
[1:03:42] | My little soldier, what did you do? | 我的小保镖 你究竟做什么了 |
[1:03:45] | You need to tell me so that I know. | 你必须告诉我 让我知道 |
[1:03:47] | No, I’m not going to tell you. | 不 我是不会告诉你的 |
[1:03:50] | Nothing bad. | 我没干什么坏事 |
[1:03:52] | I just… I just talked to him. | 我只是 只是跟他谈了会儿 |
[1:03:56] | But this is not the way. | 但这不是解决问题的方式 |
[1:03:59] | Naughty boy, OK? | 懂了吗 你这调皮蛋 |
[1:04:01] | All right? Freddie? | 知道了吧 弗莱迪 |
[1:04:06] | You are a mischief. | 整天胡闹 |
[1:04:10] | A horrible young man, you are. | 你真是个顽劣的年轻人 |
[1:04:12] | This is acting like an animal, | 胡闹的行为就像动物一样 |
[1:04:15] | a dirty animal that eats its own feces when hungry. | 饿的时候会吃自己粪便的那种肮脏动物 |
[1:04:19] | We stand far above that crowd. | 我们跟那些泛泛众生不同 |
[1:04:26] | Don’t we? | 是吧 |
[1:04:32] | We need to remember where we’ve met. | 我们要记着我们是在哪儿相遇的 |
[1:04:34] | It’s nagging at me. | 总是唠唠叨叨的 |
[1:04:37] | Isn’t it you? | 是你吧 |
[1:04:45] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:04:50] | Thank you. Down, but not out. | 谢谢 请坐 但不用出去 |
[1:04:55] | No, not dead yet. | 不 还没死呢 |
[1:05:00] | – Hello! – Hello! | -你好 -你好 |
[1:05:04] | Welcome to Philadelphia! | 欢迎来到费城 |
[1:05:07] | – Everyone all right? – I’m gonna race you! | -大家都好吧 -比谁跑得快 |
[1:05:13] | You win! | 你赢了 |
[1:05:18] | You won, you won. | 你赢了 你赢了 |
[1:05:19] | – Peggy, Elizabeth. – Hello. | -这是佩姬和伊丽莎白 -你们好 |
[1:05:22] | Clark. | 还有克拉克 |
[1:05:26] | When we travel back in the Time Hole, | 当我们重回时间洞旅行 |
[1:05:28] | there’s a different feel to another period in time | 对于另一个时代 我们会有不同的感受 |
[1:05:31] | that is so basic it’s hard to describe. | 那是一种很初始的感觉 很难描述 |
[1:05:36] | So if you find yourself in a room | 如果你发现自己在 |
[1:05:43] | allow that there may be color with unfamiliar tones, | 一个色调不一致的房间里 |
[1:05:49] | perhaps because the gaslight shining on it. | 可能是由于煤气灯照在上面 |
[1:05:54] | There may be a strange quality to the air. | 致使空气中可能出现奇怪的味道 |
[1:05:59] | Its particles of dust derive from un-modern constituents. | 连尘埃的颗粒成分都是那么古旧 |
[1:06:05] | Even human bodies seem to radiate a different kind of warmth | 甚至人们的身体都因为穿着不同时代的衣物 |
[1:06:10] | when covered with the fabrics of another age. | 散发着不一样的热度 |
[1:06:15] | Now, memory filters all of that out. | 现在 记忆会将所有这些筛选出来 |
[1:06:20] | But… when we return this way, | 但当我们回到这种方法 |
[1:06:25] | the Cause Way, the way Master has discovered, | 用大师发现的源教方式 |
[1:06:29] | everything is intact. | 所有事物都将完好无损 |
[1:06:34] | With such gratitude. | 真是太感谢了 |
[1:06:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:48] | What a welcome to Philadelphia. | 来自费城的欢迎是多么友好 |
[1:06:55] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[1:07:03] | I’m in love. We’ve all been in love. | 我恋爱了 相信大家都恋爱过 |
[1:07:06] | And when we’re in love, we experience pleasure | 当我们陷入爱河的时候 我们享受着快乐 |
[1:07:12] | and extreme pain. | 同时承受着极大的痛苦 |
[1:07:15] | And that’s what I’d like to talk about. | 这就是我想说的 |
[1:07:30] | “Go Roving.” | 来一首浪人情歌 |
[1:07:32] | “Go Roving” In “G.” | G调 |
[1:07:48] | I’ll go no more a roving with you fair maid | 美艳的女人 我将不再和你纠缠 |
[1:07:48] | 歌曲为《阿姆斯特丹的女人》 | |
[1:07:54] | A-rovin’, a-rovin’, since rovin’s been my ru-i-in | 纠缠啊 纠缠啊 情欲让我堕落 |
[1:07:56] | I’ll go no more a roving with you fair maid | 美艳的女人 我将不再和你纠缠 |
[1:08:04] | Her eyes are bule, her cheeks are red | 她深蓝的眼睛 娇红的面颊 |
[1:08:06] | Mark well what I do say | 记录着我说的情话 |
[1:08:07] | Her eyes are bule, her cheeks are red | 她深蓝的眼睛 娇红的面颊 |
[1:08:10] | there’s a wealth of hair upon her head | 她有一头浓密的秀发 |
[1:08:16] | I’ll go no more a roving with you fair maid | 美艳的女人 我将不再和你纠缠 |
[1:08:21] | A-rovin’, a-rovin’, a rovin’s been my ru-i-in | 纠缠啊 纠缠啊 纠缠使我堕落 |
[1:08:24] | I’ll go no more a-rovin’ with you, fair maid | 美艳的女人 我将不再和你纠缠 |
[1:08:31] | I put my arm around her waist, mind what I did say | 我搂过她的蛮腰 为我说的话懊悔 |
[1:08:34] | I put my arm around her waist | 我搂过她的腰 |
[1:08:35] | She said, “young man, you’re in great haste.” | 她说 年轻人 你太心急了 |
[1:08:40] | I put that girl upon my knee, mind what I say | 我把她抱到膝上 为我说的话懊悔 |
[1:08:44] | I put that girl upon my knee | 我把她抱到膝上 |
[1:08:45] | She said, “young man, you’re rather free.” | 她说 年轻人 你太不羁了 |
[1:08:51] | Sotto voce. | 声音小些 |
[1:08:56] | She swore she would be good to me | 她曾起誓会待我好 |
[1:09:01] | Mark well what I do say | 好好记着我说的一切 |
[1:09:04] | She swore she would be good to me | 她曾起誓会好好待我 |
[1:09:09] | She spent my money, fast and free | 她却花我的钱如流水 |
[1:09:18] | This girl was flirty, he was very tall | 她水性杨花 又看上人家高富帅 |
[1:09:21] | They afterward became company double shares of straw | 眉来眼去 狗男狗女在一起 |
[1:09:28] | Everyone! | 所有人一起来吧 |
[1:09:34] | A-rovin’, a-rovin’, since rovin’s been my ru-i-in | 纠缠啊 纠缠啊 情欲让我堕落 |
[1:09:36] | I’ll go no more a-rovin’ with you, fair maid | 美艳的女人 我将不再和你纠缠 |
[1:09:43] | A-rovin’, a-rovin’, since rovin’s been my ru-i-in | 纠缠啊 纠缠啊 情欲让我堕落 |
[1:09:47] | I’ll go no more a-rovin’ with you, fair maid | 美艳的女人 我将不再和你纠缠 |
[1:10:03] | You can do whatever you want | 你可以为所欲为 |
[1:10:07] | as long as I don’t find out. | 只要你瞒得过我 |
[1:10:11] | And as long as no one that I know knows about it. | 瞒得过所有我认识的人 |
[1:10:17] | Other than that, | 否则 |
[1:10:21] | stop with this idea. | 劝你还是好自为之 |
[1:10:24] | Put it back in its pants. | 管住你裤裆里的那玩意 |
[1:10:28] | It didn’t work for them, and it’s not going to work for you. | 这个东西对他们没用 也不会为你工作 |
[1:10:32] | We have enough problems as it is, OK? | 我们之间已经有太多的问题了 |
[1:10:35] | – Can you come for me? – Oh, yes. | -能为我来次高潮吗 -好的 |
[1:10:38] | – Come for me. – Oh, yes. | -射吧 -好 |
[1:10:39] | Best behavior out. | 好好表现 |
[1:10:40] | – Come for me? – Yes. | -为我射一次 -好 |
[1:10:42] | And no more of that boy’s hooch. | 不要再沾那个孩子调制的烈酒了 |
[1:10:43] | No more hooch. | 不沾了 |
[1:10:44] | – Say it again. – No more hooch. | -再说一遍 -不沾烈酒了 |
[1:10:46] | Come for me. | 射吧 |
[1:10:55] | Yes. | 射掉了 |
[1:11:14] | Freddie, wake up. | 弗莱迪 醒醒 |
[1:11:16] | Come on. Wake up. | 快 醒醒 |
[1:11:19] | Come on. Get yourself up. | 快起来 |
[1:11:22] | – Wake up. Come on. – Wait. | -醒醒 快点 -等等 |
[1:11:24] | God. Yeah, come on. | 起来吧 |
[1:11:26] | – Come on. – What’s the matter? | -快起来 -这是怎么了 |
[1:11:28] | Wake up. Nothing’s the matter. | 快醒醒 没什么事 |
[1:11:30] | I’m here to help you with something. | 我是来帮你的 |
[1:11:33] | – Wake up. Are you awake? – I’m up! | -醒醒 醒了没 -醒了 |
[1:11:37] | – You awake? – Yes. | -你醒了 -是啊 |
[1:11:38] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:11:43] | Freddie, | 弗莱迪 |
[1:11:44] | I want you to place something in the future for yourself. | 你得为自己的将来做些准备 |
[1:11:49] | I want you to place something in the future for yourself | 为将来准备点东西 |
[1:11:52] | that you would like to have. | 你想要的东西 |
[1:11:55] | And tell me when it’s done. | 准备好的时候告诉我一声 |
[1:12:00] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:12:02] | Now, it’s there waiting for you, | 现在它正在某处等着你 |
[1:12:05] | and you can go and get it whenever you’re ready. | 只要你准备好 随时都可以去取 |
[1:12:09] | – Do you understand me? – Yes. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[1:12:15] | You can’t stay with us any more unless you quit boozing. | 你不能和我们待在一起 除非你戒酒 |
[1:12:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:12:20] | – Now tell me. – What? | -那你现在就告诉我 -告诉你什么 |
[1:12:25] | – Tell me that you will quit boozing. – I’ll quit boozing. | -告诉我你会戒酒的 -我会戒酒的 |
[1:12:30] | – Say it again. – I’ll quit boozing. | -再说一遍 -我会戒酒的 |
[1:12:33] | – Say it again. – I’ll quit boozing. | -再说一遍 -我会戒酒的 |
[1:12:37] | – Say it again. – I’ll quit boozing. | -再说一遍 -我会戒酒的 |
[1:13:25] | You know you should wake up, Val. | 你该醒醒了 瓦尔 |
[1:13:27] | Your father’s speaking, you might learn something. | 你爸爸在说话 你可以学着点 |
[1:13:32] | He’s making all this up as he goes along. | 他一直以来都是瞎编乱造的 |
[1:13:35] | You don’t see that? | 你看不出来吗 |
[1:13:38] | I can sleep and wake up and not have missed one thing. | 我在梦里都知道他会说些什么 |
[1:13:46] | – You got something to say to me? – No, sir. | -你什么意思 -没有 先生 |
[1:13:49] | Well, you should have. | 你本该有的 |
[1:13:52] | You should say something. Do something. | 你应该说点什么 做点什么 |
[1:13:56] | Say “Fuck you.” Be a man! | 说 操你妈 要有个男人样 |
[1:14:09] | OK, you’re all right, | 行了 没你事了 |
[1:14:12] | you’re fine, you’re fine, OK? | 你没事 什么事也没有 知道吗 |
[1:14:15] | Sit down and shut up. | 好好坐着 闭好你的嘴 |
[1:14:22] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[1:14:24] | Come home. You’re late. | 回家吧 你迟到了 |
[1:14:27] | It’s a beautiful house. Are you the owner? | 这房子真漂亮 你是房主吗 |
[1:14:30] | No, sir. | 不是 先生 |
[1:14:31] | Is that how your mother said it? | 你妈妈这么说的吗 |
[1:14:33] | We’re looking for Lancaster Dodd. | 我们在找兰卡斯特·多德 |
[1:14:35] | – I don’t know who that is. – He’s in the house. | -我不知道你在说谁 -他在这所房子里 |
[1:14:38] | – Well, may I come in? – He’s just inside. Yes, come in. | -我能进去吗 -他就在里面 请进 |
[1:14:40] | – Now hold on. – Are you the owner? | -等等 -你是房主吗 |
[1:14:44] | No, sir. | 不是 先生 |
[1:14:44] | Well, I have a civil warrant here | 我这里有拘捕令 |
[1:14:46] | – for a Lancaster Dodd. – You’re late. | -兰卡斯特·多德的拘捕令 -你迟到了 |
[1:14:49] | Release and return to present time. | 放轻松然后回到现在 |
[1:14:51] | – Excuse me, Kim. – The owner’s in the house. | -抱歉 金姆 -房主在里面 |
[1:14:52] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[1:14:54] | No, you can’t. We’re gonna have to talk to… | 不 你不能 我们要讨论… |
[1:14:55] | – He’s just inside. – I have a warrant here | -他就在里面 -我这里有拘捕令 |
[1:14:57] | to serve Lancaster Dodd. A civil warrant. | 针对兰卡斯特·多德的正式拘捕令 |
[1:14:59] | What’s happening here? | 出什么事了 |
[1:15:01] | Good afternoon. Are you Lancaster Dodd? | 下午好 你是兰卡斯特·多德吗 |
[1:15:03] | Good afternoon. Yes, I am. | 下午好 我是 |
[1:15:06] | I have a warrant for your arrest, sir. | 先生 你的逮捕令 |
[1:15:09] | Goody. What are the charges? | 很好 罪名是什么 |
[1:15:12] | By the district court of Pennsylvania, | 宾州地方检察院开具的 |
[1:15:15] | The Mildred Drummond Foundation | 控告你非法挪用 |
[1:15:17] | for wrongful withdrawal of funds. | 米尔德里德·蒙德基金资产 |
[1:15:18] | This is a silly joke, no? | 我当你在开玩笑 好不好 |
[1:15:20] | – No, it isn’t, sir. – This is… | -不 先生 不是玩笑 -这是 |
[1:15:22] | I have to take you in and book and fingerprint you. | 我必须将你收监 然后采集你的指纹 |
[1:15:24] | comic opera. | 这在演喜剧片吧 |
[1:15:26] | Is it illegal in this city to get better? | 让这个城市变得美好难道也有罪 |
[1:15:28] | No, but it’s illegal to | 当然不会 |
[1:15:29] | operate a medical school without a license. | 但是没有执照开办医疗学校是犯法的 |
[1:15:31] | This is not a medical school, it’s a house. | 这不是什么医疗学校 这只是所房子 |
[1:15:33] | Sir, this is my home and these are my guests. | 长官 我是房主 他们是我的客人 |
[1:15:35] | Excuse me, ma’am, this is the City of Philadelphia Police Department. | 不好意思 夫人 我们是费城警方 |
[1:15:37] | We have no disagreement with | 我们和这些执行公务的孩子没什么不同 |
[1:15:38] | these boys doing their work and all its silliness | 但是你说说看 |
[1:15:40] | as defenders of what code? | 你们这些愚蠢行为是在维护什么 |
[1:15:42] | Well, we’re with the City of Philadelphia Police Department. | 我们是费城警方 |
[1:15:44] | What honor?! What honor do you have?! | 你有什么权力 谁给你权力这么做 |
[1:15:46] | State of Pennsylvania, sir. | 宾夕法尼亚州宪法 先生 |
[1:15:47] | – Put your hands behind your back. – What part of the galaxy…? | -双手背后 -这是哪门子… |
[1:15:52] | This is a scientific gathering. | 这只是科学研讨会 |
[1:15:56] | Freddie! No, no, no, no, no. | 弗莱迪 别别别别 |
[1:15:58] | – Calm down! – No! Freddie! | -冷静点 -不 弗莱迪 |
[1:16:00] | Freddie! Calm down! No! | 弗莱迪冷静点 别 |
[1:16:02] | Calm down! Do not hurt him! | 冷静点 别伤害他 |
[1:16:06] | Freddie! | 弗莱迪 |
[1:16:08] | It’ll be OK! Please, don’t hurt him! | 会没事的 求你 别伤他 |
[1:16:10] | – I am with you, Daddy. – You’ll be out in no time. | -我和你同在 爸爸 -你马上就可以出来的 |
[1:16:13] | We’ll be… we’ll be out shortly! | 我们很快就能出来 |
[1:16:16] | Just laugh! | 笑吧 |
[1:16:22] | – Just laugh. – Everyone’s laughing. | -笑笑 -每个人在笑 |
[1:16:25] | – Not you. – I’ll bring him to the station. | -不用你 -我会带他去警察局 |
[1:16:29] | We’re following right behind. We’ll be right there. | 我们会跟在你后面 我们马上就过去 |
[1:16:31] | OK. I’m fine. I’m fine. OK. | 没事 我没事 我很好 |
[1:16:32] | We’re following right behind you. | 我们就跟在你后面 |
[1:16:33] | I’m with you, Daddy. | 我和你同在 爸爸 |
[1:16:35] | I’m fine. I love you! | 我很好 我爱你们 |
[1:16:36] | Love you, too! | 我们也爱你 |
[1:17:39] | Your fear of capture and imprisonment | 对拘捕和监禁的恐惧 |
[1:17:41] | is an implant from millions of years ago. | 是数百万年前遗传至今的感受 |
[1:17:50] | This battle has been with you from before you know. | 这场战争存在于你的意识之先 |
[1:17:56] | This is not you. | 现在的你不是你 |
[1:17:57] | – Shut the fuck up! – It’s not you. | -你他妈给我闭嘴 -你不是你 |
[1:17:59] | – Shut the fuck up! – It’s not you. | -他妈的闭嘴 -你不是你 |
[1:18:02] | You are asleep. | 你还在沉睡 |
[1:18:08] | Your spirit was free | 你的灵魂在飘荡 |
[1:18:11] | moving from body to the next body, free… | 从一个躯壳飘荡着移向另一个躯壳 |
[1:18:15] | Free for a moment. | 无所依靠 |
[1:18:17] | Then it was captured by an invader force | 现在正被外力扭曲 |
[1:18:19] | bent on turning you to the darkest way. | 不断地将你引向堕落的深渊 |
[1:18:21] | You’ve been implanted with a push-pull mechanism | 你被一种渐进的机制洗脑 |
[1:18:24] | that keeps you fearful of authority and destructive. | 保持着对权威和毁灭的恐惧 |
[1:18:28] | We are in the middle of a | 我们身处于 |
[1:18:29] | battle that’s a trillion years in the making, | 这场演化了万亿年的战争中 |
[1:18:31] | and it’s bigger than the both of us. | 它可比我们重要得多 |
[1:18:33] | You’re making this shit up! | 这都是你乱编的 |
[1:18:34] | You make this shit up! | 都是你编的狗屁 |
[1:18:37] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你都不知道你在说什么 |
[1:18:39] | I don’t know what I’m talking about? | 我会不知道我在说什么 |
[1:18:41] | No, you don’t. | 是 你不知道 |
[1:18:44] | I give you facts. | 我告诉了你事实 |
[1:18:46] | – You don’t give me facts! – They are not opinions. | -你没告诉我 -那可不仅仅是评估的结论 |
[1:18:48] | – What facts? What facts? – They are fucking facts! | -哪来的事实 事实 -那就是事实 |
[1:18:51] | – What facts? What facts? – Fuck you! | -什么事实 哪来的事实 -去你的 |
[1:18:53] | – Fuck you! Fuck you! – Fuck you! Fuck you! | -去你的 -操你妈 |
[1:18:55] | – Why don’t you kick the bed some more? – Fuck you! | -你怎么不继续踢你的床 -操你妈 |
[1:18:57] | – Fuck you, you lazy ass piece of shit! – Fuck you. Fuck you. | -他妈的 死懒货 -去你妈 操你妈 |
[1:18:59] | – I’m not lazy! – I’m done! | -我才不懒 -我受够了 |
[1:19:00] | – You’re fucking lazy! – Oh, you make shit up… | -你就是个死懒货 -你他妈胡扯什么 |
[1:19:03] | – You’re fuckin’ lazy! – Your fucking family hates you! | -妈的懒货 -你他妈的家里人都嫌你 |
[1:19:05] | – Your son hates you! – Oh, they do? | -你儿子嫌你 -是吗 |
[1:19:07] | Yeah! Your son hates you. | 是啊 你儿子都讨厌你 |
[1:19:08] | Who fucking likes you except for me? | 除了我谁谁他妈喜欢你 |
[1:19:10] | – Nobody! – Except for me. | -没人 -除了我 |
[1:19:12] | – No, you don’t fucking like me. – Who likes you except for me? | -不 你他妈才不喜欢我 -除了我谁会喜欢你 |
[1:19:15] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:19:16] | – Except for me? – You, shut up! | -除了我 -你给我闭嘴 |
[1:19:18] | – I’m the only one who likes you. – Fuck you! | -我是唯一喜欢你的人 -操你妈的 |
[1:19:20] | – Fuck you, too! – Fuck you! | -我也操你妈 -操你妈 |
[1:19:21] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:19:23] | Just me, Freddie. | 只有我 弗莱迪 |
[1:19:25] | Just you? | 就你 |
[1:19:26] | I’m the only one that likes you. | 只有我喜欢你 |
[1:19:32] | The only one. | 就我一个 |
[1:19:35] | You’re a fucking drunk. | 你他妈醉了 |
[1:19:39] | And I’m done with you. Fucking… | 我懒得跟你多说 徒费口舌 |
[1:20:01] | – Mr. Dodd? – Yes? | -多德先生吗 -是的 |
[1:20:03] | You’re hereby ordered to pay back $11,000 | 根据条例 你必须于6月份之前 |
[1:20:06] | to the Mildred Drummond Foundation no later than June first, | 归还米尔德里德·蒙德基金11000美元 |
[1:20:09] | otherwise to incur penalties of interest. | 延期将支付滞留利息 |
[1:20:11] | There’s also the matter of $1,500 in fuel and damages | 另外要支付1500美元给蒙德夫人 |
[1:20:15] | to Mrs. Drummond’s sailing yacht, | 作为游轮的燃料费和损坏赔偿 |
[1:20:17] | that shall be repaid on the same date. | 此项也需在6月份之前支付 |
[1:20:42] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:20:44] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[1:20:48] | I don’t think Freddie’s as | 我认为弗莱迪 |
[1:20:49] | committed to The Cause as The Cause is to him. | 并没有忠于源教 辜负了我们的教恩 |
[1:20:55] | When I told Freddie about your unpublished work | 当我跟弗莱迪谈论起你没有出版的作品时 |
[1:21:00] | his question to me was | 他竟然问我 |
[1:21:04] | “What is something like that worth?” | 那种东西值几毛钱 |
[1:21:09] | I think Freddie Quell’s a spy. | 我觉得弗莱迪·奎尔是间谍 |
[1:21:13] | Perhaps working for some outside agency, | 可能效力于某个外部的机构 |
[1:21:17] | or the man’s working for himself. | 或者出于他不可告人的目的 |
[1:21:21] | To steal and sell your book to any dissenters who may want it. | 从这里偷走您的书 把它卖给您的反对者 |
[1:21:29] | “How do we know who he is?” Is perhaps the question. | 问题就在于 我们不知道他的来头 |
[1:21:35] | And “What is the reason he is here if he is past help?” | 如果他不接受帮助 为什么还要留在这里 |
[1:21:44] | He makes me nervous. | 他让我很紧张 |
[1:21:49] | I think he wants me. | 我觉得他想上我 |
[1:21:51] | I think he’s in love with me. | 我想他已经爱上我了 |
[1:21:58] | I wonder how he got here, and what he’s after. | 我想知道他怎么来这的 到底想要什么 |
[1:22:03] | Is it really all so easy that he just came across us? | 难道他遇见我们完全是偶然这么简单 |
[1:22:07] | He’s a drunk, and he’s dangerous. | 他是个酒鬼 而且很危险 |
[1:22:09] | And he will be our undoing if we continue to have him here. | 如果我们把他留下 会招致灾祸 |
[1:22:21] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:22:24] | all of you | 你们所有人 |
[1:22:26] | for your honesty. | 谢谢你们的诚实 |
[1:22:32] | But | 但是 |
[1:22:35] | if we are not helping him, | 如果我们不帮助他 |
[1:22:38] | then it is we who have failed him. | 那就等于向他承认我们输了 |
[1:22:46] | ‘Tis it not? | 是不是 |
[1:22:50] | Perhaps he’s past help. | 可能他不想接受帮助 |
[1:22:54] | Or insane. | 或者他已经疯了 |
[1:22:59] | Thank you, truly. | 我真心感谢你们 |
[1:23:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:04] | Food for thought. | 再考虑一下 |
[1:23:14] | There you go. | 来这里 |
[1:23:17] | Oh! Almost. | 快到了 |
[1:24:14] | Freddie, stand in the middle of the room, please. | 弗莱迪 请站在屋子中间 |
[1:24:25] | Pick a spot over there, touch it, | 从那里挑一个地方触摸它 |
[1:24:28] | and describe it to me. | 描述你的感受 |
[1:24:34] | Um… It’s wood, wall. | 这是木头 是面墙 |
[1:24:37] | Fine, fine. Walk to this window over here. | 很好 很好 走到窗户这一头 |
[1:24:41] | Touch a spot on the window and describe it to me. | 触摸一下窗户 描述你的感受 |
[1:24:47] | It just feels like glass. | 就是玻璃的感觉 |
[1:24:49] | Well, that’s because it is glass. | 没错 因为这就是玻璃 |
[1:24:51] | Describe it. Describe it the best you can. | 描述它 尽可能地描述它 |
[1:24:54] | – Well, it’s smooth. – Right. | -好的 很光滑 -没错 |
[1:24:58] | It’s warm, warmer than the wood, | 很温暖 比木头温暖 |
[1:25:00] | because the sun’s coming through. | 因为有阳光照射的关系 |
[1:25:01] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:25:04] | Very good. Now, walk to that wall again, touch a spot. | 非常好 现在再次走到墙那边 触碰它 |
[1:25:09] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:25:11] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:25:13] | This exercise will help you with your concentration. | 这个练习可以帮助你集中注意力 |
[1:25:16] | What color are my eyes? | 我的眼睛是什么颜色的 |
[1:25:21] | Green. | 绿色 |
[1:25:24] | Turn them blue. | 把它变成蓝色 |
[1:25:28] | A Ferris wheel? | 一个摩天轮 |
[1:25:32] | That’s beautiful. Back again. | 很漂亮 再回去 |
[1:25:35] | Faster, please. | 请快一点 |
[1:25:36] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[1:25:38] | Could we move that back? | 请把它移到后面 |
[1:25:40] | – It’s a fucking wall! – Could we move that back, please? | -是面该死的墙 -请把那个移到后面去 |
[1:25:44] | I feel it! It’s wood! | 我感觉到了 是木头 |
[1:25:47] | Turn them black. | 变成黑色 |
[1:25:51] | What color are my eyes? | 我的眼睛是什么颜色的 |
[1:25:55] | Black. | 黑色 |
[1:25:59] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:26:01] | What we will do now will urge you toward existence | 我们接下来要提高你的存在感 |
[1:26:07] | within a group, society or family. | 在小组社会和家庭中的存在感 |
[1:26:11] | This is called Application 45, Version 1. | 这是我的首版作品中的第45项应用练习 |
[1:26:16] | No matter what is said between the subjects, we do not react. | 无论对方说什么 我们都不要做出回应 |
[1:26:21] | – OK. – No matter what is said. | -好的 -无论对方说什么 |
[1:26:27] | And you must look at the subject. | 你必须看着对方 |
[1:26:29] | You must look at the subject. | 必须看着对方 |
[1:26:33] | All right? | 可以吗 |
[1:26:35] | One minute. | 1分钟 |
[1:26:39] | Clark, you may begin. | 克拉克 你可以开始了 |
[1:26:43] | Doris. | 多莉丝 |
[1:26:48] | – Fail. – Are you fucking kidding me? | -失败了 -你们这他妈的是在耍我 |
[1:26:50] | Fail. | 你输了 |
[1:26:51] | It’s the same fucking wall. | 又他妈是这面墙 |
[1:26:54] | Nothing. Nothing. | 什么都没有 什么都没有 |
[1:26:56] | That’s what I feel, nothing. | 我什么都没感觉到 |
[1:26:57] | All right. Lunch on the veranda today. | 可以了 今天的午餐在阳台上吃 |
[1:27:01] | So, if you could all move, except for you, Freddie. | 你们现在可以去了 除了弗莱迪 |
[1:27:04] | Back again, please? | 再回去 |
[1:27:07] | Everyone. | 所有人可以走了 |
[1:27:09] | Beautiful day. | 真是美好的一天 |
[1:27:15] | Well, luckily, I don’t care. | 很好 所幸我不在乎 |
[1:27:16] | Doris, Doris, Doris, Doris, Doris. | 多莉丝 多莉丝 多莉丝 多莉丝 |
[1:27:18] | Doris. | 多莉丝 |
[1:27:19] | See, it doesn’t even affect me. | 看到吗 我根本不在乎 |
[1:27:23] | Doris. Say it. | 多莉丝 继续说 |
[1:27:25] | – Doris. – Doris. | -多莉丝 -多莉丝 |
[1:27:26] | – Doris. – Doris, see? | -多莉丝 -多莉丝 看到吗 |
[1:27:28] | – You miss her? – Huh? | -你想她吗 -什么 |
[1:27:29] | Do you miss Doris? | 你想多莉丝吗 |
[1:27:31] | Say her fucking name again, I swear to God. | 你他妈再说那个名字 我发誓… |
[1:27:34] | – Doris. – I swear to fucking God! | -多莉丝 -我他妈发誓… |
[1:27:36] | Doris. | 多莉丝 |
[1:27:39] | Doris, Doris, Doris. | 多莉丝 多莉丝 多莉丝 |
[1:27:44] | This is difficult for you. | 对你来说这很困难 |
[1:27:49] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:27:52] | “‘It’s really a damn shame to tease you so, my little whore.’ | “这样挑逗你真不够 小浪蹄子” |
[1:27:54] | he laughed, | 他淫笑着 |
[1:27:55] | ‘So, I will get the dildo out of my cabinet in the next room.’ | “我要回房间 从柜子里把假阳具取来” |
[1:27:58] | He was scarcely gone many seconds before he returned, | 没过多久 他就回来了 |
[1:28:01] | and I felt his fingers opening the lips of my cunt. | 我感受到他的手指分开了我的阴唇 |
[1:28:04] | ‘Oh, oh, who is that?’ | “噢 好爽 这是什么玩意儿” |
[1:28:06] | I screamed from under my skirt.” | 我忍不住呻吟起来 |
[1:28:07] | I don’t want to hear any of this. | 我不想听这些 |
[1:28:09] | Just listen. No reaction. | 听着 不要做出回应 |
[1:28:13] | “Kiss her. Put your tongue in her mouth, my boy. | “亲她 把舌头伸进她嘴巴里 小家伙 |
[1:28:16] | Fuck, fuck, fuck away.” | 和她性交 性交 狠狠地操她” |
[1:28:23] | Rocks, covered in moss. | 石头 长满青苔的石头 |
[1:28:31] | Fields, running around, barbed wire. | 操场 来回奔跑 铁丝网 |
[1:28:38] | Open, storm… | 旷野 暴风雨 |
[1:28:43] | Apples. Daddy, can you pass the apples, please? | 爸爸 把苹果递给我好吗 |
[1:28:46] | Cold, out at night. | 寒冷 在夜晚外出 |
[1:28:50] | Meadow… open. | 牧场…旷野 |
[1:28:53] | Back again! | 再次折回去 |
[1:28:57] | – It’s a hard, slow process. – I just don’t understand it. | -这是一个缓慢而艰苦的过程 -我不明白 |
[1:29:02] | I don’t either. That’s why we’re here. | 我也不明白 所以我们要在这弄清楚 |
[1:29:16] | Do not do that, please? | 别再那样做了 成吗 |
[1:29:19] | Resume the exercise, no matter what is said. | 继续练习 不要在乎他说什么 |
[1:29:24] | – What? – You may talk to Clark. | -什么 -现在你跟克拉克说话 |
[1:29:28] | One minute. | 1分钟 |
[1:29:30] | Whatever comes to your mind. | 想到什么就说什么 |
[1:29:32] | True or false. | 不论对错 |
[1:29:36] | I don’t want to say anything. | 我什么都不想说 |
[1:29:38] | Then don’t say anything. Just look at him. One minute. | 那就不要说 看着他 1分钟 |
[1:29:42] | Starting now. | 现在开始 |
[1:29:54] | I want to fart in your face. | 我想对着你的脸放屁 |
[1:30:00] | I wish I could fart. Because I’d fart in your face right now. | 真想现在就放屁 放屁在你脸上 |
[1:30:13] | Wallpaper. | 壁纸 |
[1:30:20] | I don’t know, this is getting really hard. | 我不知道 太困难了 |
[1:30:30] | OK, all right. | 好 没事 |
[1:30:32] | – Are you all right? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:30:35] | I don’t know. | 我不明白 |
[1:30:37] | How is this helping? | 这些有什么用 |
[1:30:41] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[1:30:46] | Doris. She got rid of you, right? | 多莉丝 是她甩了你 是吗 |
[1:30:50] | She saw you for what you are selfish and alone. | 她看清了你的真面目 自私和孤僻 |
[1:30:57] | You should go into the hospital with your mother, | 你应该跟你妈妈一起住进疯人院 |
[1:30:59] | because that’s where you belong. | 那才是你该去的地方 |
[1:31:02] | Because you’re sick, and you’re tired, | 因为你病态 你疲惫 |
[1:31:05] | and you need to be alone, away from people. | 你需要一个人独处 远离人群 |
[1:31:27] | How many people you kill, dummy? | 你杀了多少人 木头人 |
[1:31:31] | Are you drunk, dummy? | 醉了吗 木头人 |
[1:31:33] | Did you blow them all up and burn them? | 你把他们杀死然后焚尸灭迹了吗 |
[1:31:38] | Dummy, dummy, dummy. | 木头人 木头人 木头人 |
[1:31:42] | Can you stay still, dummy? | 你能坐着别动吗 木头人 |
[1:31:46] | Can you, dum-dum? | 能不能 蠢货 |
[1:31:49] | Are you a loser? | 你是输家吗 |
[1:31:51] | You lunkhead. | 你是个呆子 |
[1:32:01] | Fail. | 输了 |
[1:32:02] | – But… – Fail. | -但是 -失败了 |
[1:32:05] | Mannequin… | 人体模型 |
[1:32:38] | It’s a fucking wall! | 这是面该死的墙 |
[1:32:40] | It’s a fucking wall. It’s a fucking wall. | 这他妈是面墙 是面该死的墙 |
[1:32:44] | It’s a fucking wall. And I’m not in it. | 这他妈的墙 我过不去 |
[1:32:47] | I’m not in it. It’s a window | 我过不去 这是面窗户 |
[1:32:49] | and I can leave any time I want. | 我随时可以离开 |
[1:32:51] | But I choose not to. I choose to stay here. | 但是我不离开 我选择留下 |
[1:33:06] | It’s breathing. | 它在呼吸 |
[1:33:35] | No matter what is said, we do not react. | 不管听到什么 都不要有反应 |
[1:33:39] | Freddie, you may begin. | 弗莱迪 你可以开始了 |
[1:33:45] | I was on a ship that got 13 battle stars | 我在船上得到了13枚青铜战斗勋章 |
[1:33:48] | and won the war. | 打了胜仗 |
[1:33:49] | What’d you do, dummy? | 你什么的干活 木头人 |
[1:33:59] | I can feel outside, | 我能感受到外面 |
[1:34:01] | I can touch the neighbor’s house. | 我能触碰到邻居的房子 |
[1:34:04] | I can touch the plants, I can touch the stars, | 我能碰到植物 我能碰到星星 |
[1:34:09] | I can touch anything I want. | 我能碰到我想要的一切 |
[1:34:13] | And end of Application. | 练习结束 |
[1:34:18] | – You’re fucking with me. – End of Application. | -你他妈耍我 -练习结束 |
[1:34:20] | – Freddie, open your eyes. – It’s a fucking wall! | -弗莱迪 睁开眼睛 -这他妈是面墙 |
[1:34:23] | Open your eyes and come back to me. | 睁开眼睛 回到我这里来 |
[1:34:42] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:34:47] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:35:02] | I am here to announce the first Universal Congress of The Cause | 我在此宣布 第一届源教全球会议 |
[1:35:06] | to be held May 21st, 1950, | 将于1950年5月21日 |
[1:35:09] | in Phoenix, Arizona, | 在亚利桑那州的凤凰城召开 |
[1:35:12] | a city named for that glorious bird, | 这个城市以荣耀之鸟命名 |
[1:35:14] | whose resurrection from the ashes fits our own. | 它于灰烬中涅槃重生 正如我们一样 |
[1:35:18] | And it is here we will present Book II. | 届时 我们会呈奉教主的第二部作品 |
[1:36:50] | What’s in it? | 里面是什么 |
[1:36:55] | My unpublished work. | 我未出版的作品 |
[1:37:00] | My life’s work. | 我毕生的心血 |
[1:37:08] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[1:37:25] | All right. | 没事了 |
[1:37:52] | 《分裂的军刀》 给人类的礼物 | |
[1:37:59] | Please, come and join us. | 来加入我们吧 |
[1:38:01] | Please, come get insight on | 在这里你能知道 |
[1:38:02] | how to be freer, more productive, | 如何变得更自由更有效率 |
[1:38:05] | and more in command of your life. | 知道如何更好地掌握人生 |
[1:38:09] | – Free yourself, ma’am. – Don’t… | -解放你自己吧 夫人 -别 |
[1:38:11] | Free yourself from past trauma. | 从过往的伤痛中解脱 |
[1:38:13] | Take command of your life, sir. | 学会掌握人生 先生 |
[1:38:15] | Would you care for some free processing? | 想做个免费评估吗 |
[1:38:18] | Sir, would you care for some free processing? It’s free. | 先生 你想做个免费评估吗 免费的 |
[1:38:22] | Free yourself from past traumas. | 能摆脱你过去的创伤 |
[1:38:24] | Free yourself from past trauma. | 摆脱你过去的创伤 |
[1:38:26] | Free yourself from past trauma. | 摆脱你过去的创伤 |
[1:38:27] | Take control of your life. | 把握自己的生活 |
[1:38:29] | Free yourself from your ailments. | 从病痛中解脱出来 |
[1:38:31] | Free yourself from your ailments. | 从病痛中解脱出来 |
[1:38:33] | Take control of your life, sir. | 把握自己的生活 先生 |
[1:38:35] | Take control of your life. | 把握自己的生活 |
[1:38:37] | You don’t have to change your faith | 你不必改变信仰 |
[1:38:39] | or leave the congregation you belong to. | 也不必离开你现在的教会 |
[1:38:42] | So those interested in freedom are urged to please come | 那些向往自由的人 我恳请你们来 |
[1:38:45] | for free sample processing | 做个免费的评估 |
[1:38:46] | sessions in being younger, feeling freer, | 能让你更年轻 感觉更好 |
[1:38:48] | and understanding where you come from. | 并且弄明白你来自何方 |
[1:38:51] | It works. | 很灵验的 |
[1:38:54] | I added that. | 后面是我加的 |
[1:38:57] | – OK, ready? – Is it in focus? | -准备好了吗 -你对焦了吗 |
[1:39:01] | I was just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[1:39:03] | Go ahead, snap away. | 可以了 按快门吧 |
[1:39:06] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:39:08] | 1 2 One, two… | |
[1:39:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:39] | Hi, Helen. | 海伦 你好 |
[1:40:42] | It’s almost here. | 就快了 |
[1:41:41] | 第一届凤凰市源教全球会议 | |
[1:41:44] | That’s enough. | 不用了 |
[1:41:49] | That’s enough now. | 真的不用了 |
[1:41:51] | You’re gonna make me red all over. | 你们让我太不好意思了 |
[1:41:54] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:41:58] | Book II… is about man. | 这第二部作品 讲述的是人 |
[1:42:05] | And the title of the book is The Split Saber. | 书名叫做《分裂的军刀》 |
[1:42:10] | And here we have some answers. | 它提供了一些答案 |
[1:42:14] | No more secrets. | 毫无隐瞒 |
[1:42:18] | The source of all creation… | 整个宇宙的起源 |
[1:42:25] | …good and evil… | 好的和坏的 |
[1:42:28] | …and the source of all… | 一切事物的起源 |
[1:42:31] | …now, funny enough, the source of all… | 有趣的是 一切事物的起源 |
[1:42:38] | …is you. | 就是你 |
[1:42:47] | I have unlocked… | 我破解了秘密 |
[1:42:50] | and discovered | 发现了 |
[1:42:53] | a secret to living in these bodies that we hold. | 我们这身臭皮囊里盛放的秘密 |
[1:42:59] | And, oh yes, it’s very, very, | 是的 这是十分十分 |
[1:43:03] | very, very serious. | 十分严肃的事 |
[1:43:10] | The secret… | 这个秘密 |
[1:43:13] | …is laughter. | 就是笑声 |
[1:43:25] | Now, I’d like to discuss processing and communication. | 现在 我想谈谈评估和交流 |
[1:43:30] | The art of listening, if you will. | 可以称为 聆听的艺术 |
[1:44:10] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[1:44:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:44:17] | – How are you? – Fine, thank you. | -你好吗 -谢谢 我很好 |
[1:44:23] | – You came from New York? – New York City, yes. | -你从纽约来吗 -是啊 纽约 |
[1:44:29] | So, what do you think of the book? | 你觉得这本书怎么样 |
[1:44:36] | What do you think about it? | 你怎么想 |
[1:44:39] | I think it stinks. | 糟透了 |
[1:44:41] | If it were up to me I’d chop this thing down to a three-page pamphlet | 换了是我 会把它缩成3页长的小传单 |
[1:44:44] | and hand it to people before they got on the subway. | 然后在地铁门口分发 |
[1:44:47] | But I edited most of his earlier work. | 他以前的作品都是我编辑的 |
[1:44:49] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[1:44:50] | – Outside? – Let me say this, | -去外面怎么样 -我告诉你 |
[1:44:52] | the man is a grade-A mystic. | 那人是超级的神人 |
[1:44:54] | A true, original mystic of the highest order. | 真正的 天生的顶尖级的神人 |
[1:44:59] | But his work is garbled and twisted, and let me tell you… | 可他的作品扭曲又变态 我告诉你 |
[1:45:10] | What… What is this? | 你…你要谈什么 |
[1:46:01] | – Hello. – Helen. | -你好 -海伦 |
[1:46:03] | – Author. – Please. | -作者大人 -请坐 |
[1:46:06] | – I’ve been reading the new book. – What do you think? | -我在读你的新书 -你觉得怎么样 |
[1:46:10] | I think it’s wonderful. | 我觉得好极了 |
[1:46:12] | – Wait till you get to the good parts. – Oh, yes. | -后面还有更好的地方呢 -可不是 |
[1:46:17] | Well, as I’ve begun, I did notice on page 13 there’s a change. | 开始看的时候 我发现13页有个改动 |
[1:46:22] | You’ve changed the processing-platform question. | 你修改了评估时提的问题 |
[1:46:27] | Now it says, “Can you imagine…?” | 变成了 “你能想象…” |
[1:46:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:46:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:46:39] | If our previous method was | 我们以前引导 |
[1:46:41] | to induce memory by asking, “Can you recall,” | 记忆的方式是问 “你能回忆…” |
[1:46:44] | doesn’t it then change | 现在改成 “想象” |
[1:46:45] | everything if now we say, “Can you imagine?” | 那不是完全改变性质吗 |
[1:46:48] | We are invoking a new, wider range to account for the new data. | 我们要启动新的 更广泛的方式来收集数据 |
[1:46:53] | “Can you imagine,” allows | “想象”能激发 |
[1:46:55] | for a more creative pathway to the mind. | 大脑更有创造力的部位 |
[1:46:59] | More open. | 更加开窍 |
[1:47:02] | – But if the new… – What do you want?! | -可要是这新… -你究竟想要什么 |
[1:47:05] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[1:47:11] | This is the new work. | 这就是新作品 |
[1:47:40] | Over here! | 快过来 |
[1:47:45] | The game is called Pick-a-Point. | 这个游戏叫 选点 |
[1:47:48] | You pick a point, drive straight at it, as fast as you can. | 你选个点 径直朝那里开 越快越好 |
[1:47:53] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[1:47:55] | I pick that winding road. | 我选那段蜿蜒蛇道 |
[1:48:24] | Good job, Daddy! | 爸爸 做得好 |
[1:49:04] | Thrilling! | 真痛快 |
[1:49:07] | Thrilling. | 痛快 |
[1:49:13] | Freddie. | 弗莱迪 |
[1:49:19] | Pick a point. | 选个点 |
[1:49:20] | Tell it to me. | 告诉我 |
[1:49:25] | The rock… The mountain. | 那个石头 那个山 |
[1:49:28] | The head. | 那个山头 |
[1:49:30] | It’s the head of an alligator. | 好像鳄鱼头 |
[1:49:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:50:05] | Whoo! Freddie! Go, Freddie! | 弗莱迪 加油 弗莱迪 |
[1:50:31] | He’s going very fast. | 他开得很快 |
[1:50:36] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:51:05] | Freddie! | 弗莱迪 |
[1:51:26] | 歌曲为乔·斯塔福德的《没有别的爱》 | |
[1:51:26] | No other love can warm my heart | 没有别的爱能温暖我心 |
[1:51:36] | Now that I’ve known the comfort of your arms | 在我见识了你舒适的肩膀之后 |
[1:51:46] | No other love | 再没有别的爱 |
[1:51:50] | Oh, the sweet contentment that I find with you | 啊 与你在一起那甜蜜的满足 |
[1:51:59] | Every time, every time | 每一次 每一次 |
[1:52:05] | No other lips could want you more | 没有别的唇 更渴望你 |
[1:52:16] | For I was born to glory in your kiss | 因为我生来就是为了陶醉于你的吻中 |
[1:52:24] | Mrs. Solstad, I’m looking for Doris. | 索尔斯塔太太 我想找多莉丝 |
[1:52:30] | What for? | 有事吗 |
[1:52:32] | Because I’m looking for her, because I want to talk to her. | 我想跟她说几句话 |
[1:52:33] | That’s what for. | 没别的事 |
[1:52:35] | Well, Doris is in Alabama right now. | 多莉丝搬去亚拉巴马州了 |
[1:52:38] | What’s she doing in Alabama? | 她去亚拉巴马州干什么 |
[1:52:41] | Well, she’s there with, um… Jim Day. | 她…是跟吉姆·戴一起 |
[1:52:44] | They’re married. | 他们结婚了 |
[1:52:46] | He’s in ROTC training, Navy flight training. | 他在海军军校 学习海军飞行员 |
[1:52:48] | Jim Day? | 吉姆·戴 |
[1:52:50] | – Jim Day, Jim Day, that Jim Day? – Yes. | -是那个吉姆·戴吗 -是的 |
[1:52:53] | Jim Day from Somerville. | 萨默维尔镇的吉姆·戴 |
[1:52:55] | Well, when’d that happen? | 是什么时候的事 |
[1:52:57] | They’ve been married for three years. | 他们已经结婚3年了 |
[1:53:00] | Is he still ugly? | 他还那么丑吗 |
[1:53:03] | She has two children. | 她生了两个小孩 |
[1:53:07] | Boys or girls? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[1:53:10] | Two boys. | 两个男孩 |
[1:53:13] | Are you coming back home? | 你要回家了吗 |
[1:53:17] | No, I was just visiting. | 不 我只是路过 |
[1:53:19] | I thought I’d see if she was around, say hello. | 我想看看她是不是在家 问个好 |
[1:53:22] | How’s your family doing? | 你家人怎么样了 |
[1:53:24] | Yeah, all right. | 都好 |
[1:53:26] | Well, she’s not here. | 既然她不在 |
[1:53:32] | You could write her. I have an address. | 你可以写信给她 我有地址 |
[1:53:34] | I’m not gonna write her a letter. | 我不会写信给她 |
[1:53:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:53:43] | Was she upset last time I was here? When I left her here? | 上次她生气了吗 我把她丢在这里那次 |
[1:53:49] | – Yes. – Was she broken up about it? | -是的 -她很伤心吗 |
[1:53:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:53:54] | – She told you what happened? – Mm. Yeah. | -她告诉你了吗 -是啊 |
[1:53:58] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[1:54:02] | That you said that you’d come back sometime. | 她告诉我 你说你之后会回来 |
[1:54:06] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[1:54:10] | It was a long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[1:54:13] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[1:54:16] | I been working. Working, traveling. | 工作 工作和出差 |
[1:54:20] | I think I’ve been halfway | 离开多莉丝之后 |
[1:54:21] | around the world since I last saw Doris. | 我差不多走遍了半个地球 |
[1:54:26] | How old is she now? | 她现在多大了 |
[1:54:27] | Doris is 23. | 23岁 |
[1:54:31] | ‘Cause I wanted to know. | 因为我想知道 |
[1:54:35] | You know, she was… | 你知道 她 |
[1:54:39] | She was too young when I… | 那个时候 她太年轻 |
[1:54:44] | Well, she’s happy, and that’s good. | 她活的快乐就好 |
[1:54:49] | I’ll tell her you came to see me. | 我会告诉她你来看她 |
[1:54:51] | Ah, that’s not gonna matter. | 这已经不重要了 |
[1:54:54] | Give me a break. | 让我安静一会儿 |
[1:55:03] | It was nice to see you. | 很高兴再看到你 |
[1:55:06] | Am I leaving? | 要我离开吗 |
[1:55:09] | No. Whatever you’d like. You can come in. | 不 你随意好了 进来也行 |
[1:55:12] | Nah. I gotta go. | 不 我得走了 |
[1:55:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:55:19] | – How’s Mr. Solstad? – Why, he’s very good. | -索尔斯塔先生好吗 -他很好 |
[1:55:23] | He’s working, and… | 他在上班 |
[1:55:26] | – Will you tell him I said hello? – All right. | -代我向他问声好 -好吧 |
[1:55:33] | So, her name is Doris Day? | 那她现在的名字是多莉丝·戴了 |
[1:55:35] | Like that Doris Day? | 跟多莉丝·戴同名啊 |
[1:55:35] | 指上世纪五六十年代叱吒好莱坞的首席女星 | |
[1:55:37] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:55:38] | – The movie star. – Yes. | -那个电影明星 -是啊 |
[1:55:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:55:47] | My name is Casper. | 我叫卡斯珀 |
[1:55:47] | 正在播放的是美国动画电影《鬼马小精灵》 | |
[1:55:49] | Hey, Casper. Would you like to play pirate with me? | 卡斯珀 想跟我一起扮海盗吗 |
[1:55:52] | Oh, boy! Would I! | 天啊 当然想 |
[1:55:56] | How are we gonna tie this together, Casper? | 卡斯珀 要怎么把这个绑起来 |
[1:55:59] | I found some rope. | 我找来些绳子 |
[1:56:07] | Gee, Casper, you’re a tricky one. | 卡斯珀 你可真狡猾 |
[1:56:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:56:20] | I miss you. | 我想念你 |
[1:56:23] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[1:56:25] | We’re tied together. | 我们被命运绑在一起了 |
[1:56:28] | Who got to you, Freddie? | 谁了解你 弗莱迪 |
[1:56:31] | – What? – Who got to you? | -什么 -谁了解你 |
[1:56:34] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[1:56:38] | Come to England. You’ll love it here. | 来英国吧 你会喜欢这里的 |
[1:56:41] | And I think it’ll do you some good. Can you do it? | 我觉得对你会很好 你能来吗 |
[1:56:45] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:56:46] | We have a new school. It’s in England. | 我们开了新学校 在英格兰 |
[1:56:50] | Well, my spaceship’s in the shop. | 我的飞船正在修理 |
[1:56:52] | You’ve still got it. | 你还那么调皮 |
[1:56:55] | Would you bring me some Kools? | 能不能带点酷牌香烟来 |
[1:56:57] | They don’t have them there? | 那里没有吗 |
[1:56:59] | The only bad part over here, no Kools. | 这里唯一的毛病 就是没有酷牌烟 |
[1:57:06] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[1:57:07] | Freddie, I have a matter of such urgency, | 弗莱迪 我有件紧急的事 |
[1:57:11] | a matter that only you can help me with. | 只有你能帮我 |
[1:57:14] | That may, in fact, cure the insane once and for all. | 说不定能治好所有的精神心理疾病 |
[1:57:18] | I can cure you. | 包括你的疾病 |
[1:57:20] | And I remember where we’ve met. | 我记起了咱们相遇的地点 |
[1:57:22] | Come to England. I’ll tell you. | 来英国 我会告诉你 |
[1:57:26] | Now, for the treasure! | 找财宝吧 |
[1:57:30] | “X” Marks the spot where the sunken treasure is. | 沉船的财宝处有个叉叉标记 |
[1:57:37] | Golly, Billy, there’s the “X.” | 哎呀 比利 那里有个叉 |
[1:57:40] | I’ll get the treasure, Casper. | 我去拿财宝 卡斯珀 |
[1:57:42] | The captain never leaves the ship. I’ll get it. | 船长不能离船的 我去拿 |
[1:58:19] | Hello. Welcome. | 你好 欢迎欢迎 |
[1:58:21] | Can we help you and invite you to sit down? | 需要帮忙吗 请先坐下吧 |
[1:58:24] | You look like you’ve traveled here. | 看样子你是来旅行的 |
[1:58:26] | How else do you get someplace? | 你还看出了什么 |
[1:58:30] | Can I assist you in help? | 能帮你做点什么吗 |
[1:58:32] | I’m here to see Master. | 我来见大师 |
[1:58:34] | And what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[1:58:35] | Freddie Quell. | 弗莱迪·奎尔 |
[1:58:37] | – Is he expecting you? – He should be. | -他知道你来吗 -应该知道 |
[1:58:45] | I took that picture. | 是我照的 |
[1:59:10] | Hello, Freddie. | 弗莱迪 你好 |
[1:59:13] | Val. | 瓦尔 |
[1:59:16] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[1:59:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:59:26] | – Can I get this for you? – No, thank you. | -我帮你拿吧 -不用了 谢谢 |
[1:59:35] | – How are you? – Couldn’t be better. | -你好吗 -好极了 |
[2:00:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:00:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:01:10] | Some place. | 真气派啊 |
[2:01:18] | Are you drunk? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[2:01:22] | No. No, no. | 没 没 没 |
[2:01:28] | You look sick. | 你好像病了 |
[2:01:31] | Freddie, you don’t look healthy. | 弗莱迪 你看上去病怏怏的 |
[2:01:35] | I don’t look like that. That’s not how I look. | 我没有 现在的样子不是真的我 |
[2:01:38] | You don’t think you can? | 你不认为自己有病吗 |
[2:01:41] | It’s just not how I look. | 现在的样子不是真的我 |
[2:01:46] | You can’t take this life straight, can you? | 你还是不能坦然面对人生 不是吗 |
[2:01:56] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[2:02:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:02:04] | I had a dream… | 我做了个梦 |
[2:02:14] | Where’s Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白呢 |
[2:02:19] | – DCF. – Really? What is that? | -DCF -那是什么 |
[2:02:19] | 过失管教所 Derangement Correction Facility | |
[2:02:25] | What did you expect would happen coming here? | 你跑来这里想干什么 |
[2:02:34] | I can take pictures… | 我可以拍照 |
[2:02:37] | …if you need them. | 假如你们需要 |
[2:02:41] | We don’t need pictures, Freddie. | 弗莱迪 我们不需要照片 |
[2:02:46] | This is something you do for a billion years or not at all. | 有些事 你要么不做 要么就做一辈子 |
[2:02:50] | This isn’t fashion. | 这不是赶时髦凑热闹 |
[2:03:01] | This is pointless. | 这毫无意义 |
[2:03:04] | He isn’t interested in getting better. | 他根本不想被治好 |
[2:03:21] | She’s really softened up. | 她的心肠变软了 |
[2:03:33] | Free winds and no tyranny for you? | 你总是不喜管制 我行我素 |
[2:03:39] | Freddie… | 弗莱迪 |
[2:03:43] | …sailor of the seas. | 大海水手 |
[2:03:48] | You pay no rent. | 四海为家 |
[2:03:51] | Free to go where you please. | 天涯海角任你行 |
[2:03:59] | Then go. | 去吧 |
[2:04:03] | Go to that landless latitude, | 去一个人迹罕至的地方 |
[2:04:07] | and good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[2:04:12] | For if you figure a way to live without serving a master… | 假如你学会了独立的生活方式 |
[2:04:19] | …any master… | 不依靠任何大师 |
[2:04:22] | …then let the rest us know, will you? | 请把那种方式赐教给我们 |
[2:04:27] | For you’d be the first person in the history of the world. | 因为你才是有史以来真正的大师第一人 |
[2:04:36] | In my dream, | 在我的梦里 |
[2:04:38] | you said you’d… you figured out where we met. | 你说 你弄清了我们相遇的地点 |
[2:04:46] | I went back and I found it. | 我穿越回去 找到了地点 |
[2:04:51] | I recalled you and I working together… | 你跟我一起工作 |
[2:04:55] | …in Paris. | 在巴黎 |
[2:04:58] | We were members of the Pigeon Post. | 我们都是飞鸽信息队的成员 |
[2:05:01] | During a four and a half month siege | 当巴黎被德军围困了四个半月的时候 |
[2:05:04] | of the city by Prussian forces. | 我们负责飞鸽传书 |
[2:05:08] | We worked and rigged balloons… | 我们改装氢气球 |
[2:05:12] | …that delivered mail and secret messages… | 把信和密件放在里面 |
[2:05:16] | …across the communications blockade, set up by the Prussians. | 穿过德国人的信息封锁 |
[2:05:22] | We sent 65 unguided mail balloons and only two went missing. | 我们发了65个飘游汽球 只有两个失踪 |
[2:05:30] | In the worst winter on record. | 那是最冷的一个冬天 |
[2:05:41] | Two. | 两个 |
[2:05:52] | If you leave here, I don’t ever want to see you again. | 假如你离开 我以后再不想见你 |
[2:06:05] | Or you can stay. | 或者你留下 |
[2:06:13] | Maybe in the next life? | 也许下辈子吧 |
[2:06:18] | If we meet again in the next life, | 假如我们下辈子再见 |
[2:06:21] | you will be my sworn enemy, and I will show you no mercy. | 你将是我的死敌 我不会对你留情 |
[2:06:46] | 歌曲为《开往中国的慢船》 | |
[2:06:46] | I’d love to get you on a slow boat to China | 多想带你上开往中国的慢船 |
[2:06:59] | All to myself, alone | 你全是我的 没有别人 |
[2:07:08] | Get you and keep you in my arms evermore | 带上你 抱在怀里 永不放开 |
[2:07:18] | Leave all your lovers weeping on the far away shore | 把你那些情人们留在遥远的海边哭泣 |
[2:07:30] | Way out on the briny with a moon big and shiny | 海中升起月亮 大而光洁 |
[2:07:42] | Melting your heart of stone | 你的铁石心肠 也变温柔 |
[2:07:50] | I want to get you on a slow boat to China | 我想带你上开往中国的慢船 |
[2:08:01] | All to myself, alone | 你全是我的 没有别人 |
[2:09:20] | Do you think you could just look into my eyes and not blink, | 你能否不眨眼睛 和我对视 |
[2:09:23] | and I’m gonna ask you some questions that’ll help you? | 让我问些问题来帮助你 |
[2:09:26] | Maybe. | 也许能行 |
[2:09:28] | All right. Starting now. You can’t blink. | 好吧 现在开始 你不能眨眼 |
[2:09:32] | You just look in my eyes. | 只看我的眼睛 |
[2:09:33] | You’re already blinking. | 你已经眨眼了 |
[2:09:35] | Starting now, all right? What’s your name? | 现在开始 好吧 你叫什么名字 |
[2:09:37] | – I told you… – No, just say your name. | -我告诉过你 -不行 说你的名字 |
[2:09:41] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得吗 |
[2:09:42] | Just say your name. | 就说你名字 |
[2:09:46] | You’re drunk. | 你醉啦 |
[2:09:46] | You have to say your name. And you blinked, | 你得说你的名字 你还眨眼了 |
[2:09:48] | infringement, back to the start. Now, say your name. | 犯规 回头重来 说你的名字 |
[2:09:51] | Winn. | 薇恩 |
[2:09:54] | – Now say your full name. – Winn Manchester. | -说你的全名 -薇恩·曼彻斯特 |
[2:09:59] | – Say it again. – Winn Manchester. | -再说一遍 -薇恩·曼彻斯特 |
[2:10:03] | – Say it again. – Winn Manchester. | -再说一遍 -薇恩·曼彻斯特 |
[2:10:06] | – Now, say it again. – Winn Manchester. | -再说一遍 -薇恩·曼彻斯特 |
[2:10:10] | Have you ever lived before? | 你有前世吗 |
[2:10:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:10:19] | Maybe this isn’t your only life. | 也许你的生活不止这辈子呢 |
[2:10:24] | I hope it isn’t. | 希望不仅仅是 |
[2:10:31] | You’re the bravest girl I’ve ever known. | 你是我见过的 最勇敢的女孩 |
[2:10:37] | Now stick it back in, it fell out. | 放进去吧 都滑出来了 |
[2:10:53] | 帕蒂·佩奇的经典乡村歌曲《交换舞伴》 | |
[2:10:53] | We were waltzing together to a dreamy melody | 我们在跳华尔兹 随着梦一样美的旋律 |
[2:11:05] | When they called out change partners and you waltzed away from me | 交换舞伴时 你从我身边滑走 |
[2:11:16] | 大师 | |
[2:11:17] | Now my arms feel so empty as I gaze around the floor | 我望着舞池四周 手臂感觉如此空虚 |
[2:11:28] | And I’ll keep on changing partners till I hold you once more | 我会继续交换舞伴 直到再次拥抱住你 |
[2:11:40] | Though we danced for one moment and too soon we had to part | 虽然我们共跳一段 但很快又要分开 |
[2:11:52] | In that wonderful moment something happened to my heart | 在那美妙的瞬间 我的心波澜荡漾 |
[2:12:04] | Now my arms feel so empty as I gaze around the floor | 我望着舞池四周 手臂感觉如此空虚 |
[2:12:16] | And I keep on changing partners till I hold you once more | 我会继续交换舞伴 直到再次拥抱住你 |
[2:12:52] | So I’ll keep changing partners till you’re in my arms and then | 我会继续交换舞伴 直到拥抱住你 |
[2:13:04] | Oh my darling I will never change partners again. | 然后亲爱的 我再也不肯交换舞伴 |