Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Mask of Zorro(佐罗的面具)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Mask of Zorro(佐罗的面具)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:佐罗的面具
英文名称:The Mask of Zorro
年代:1998

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:03] 西元1821年
[01:06] 西班牙对墨西哥的统治将结束
[01:10] 圣塔安纳在北加州起义反叛
[01:12] 农民要求处死最后一名总督
[01:16] 罗费欧蒙特洛
[01:18] 虽然蒙特洛被召回西班牙
[01:21] 他在下台前还是要杀一敬百
[01:38] Come on, Alejandro! It is my turn! Let me see. 亚勒汉卓 轮到我了 给我看 死吧 蒙特洛
[01:54] Freedom! Freedom! 自由 自由
[02:14] Hey! What are you doing cutting holes in my wagon? 你们干嘛在马车上挖洞
[02:17] I am sorry, Senor Lopez. We were just waiting for Zorro. 对不起 我们在等佐罗出现
[02:21] Go home, muchachos. 回家吧 小鬼
[02:22] Do you think he is really going to come, Senor Lopez? 你想他真会来吗
[02:26] Someone thinks he will. 有人这么想
[02:30] Joaquin, Alejandro, once I carved coffins for your mother and father. 瓦金 亚勒汉卓 我替你们父母做过棺材
[02:35] I would hate to carve ones for you. 我不想替你们收尸
[02:37] Now, go! 快走吧
[02:52] This is no place for you. Now get back to the mission. 这不是小孩玩的地方 快回去教堂
[03:49] Don Montero, for the love of God, why are you still here? 蒙特洛先生 你怎么还在
[03:53] Now, now, Don Luiz. Calm, calm. 路易先生 别紧张
[03:56] Santa Anna’s men are three miles from the town. You have to go, sir. Now. 流匪已经在镇外三里 你得马上走
[04:01] The government of Spain would like to thank you for your devoted service. 西班牙朝廷会感谢你的忠心
[04:13] This land is the property of the Spanish government. 这是西班牙的土地
[04:16] And in two hours’ time it will be the property of the Mexican government… 两小时后就会变成墨西哥的
[04:20] unless I hand them over to you. 除非我交给你
[04:22] I am well acquainted with Santa Anna. 我很了解圣塔安纳
[04:24] He will realize that the dons will be dutiful taxpayers… 你只要缴税土地就
[04:26] and he will respect your claims. 不会被收走
[04:28] The rest of Alta California I have divided up equally among the other dons. 我把加州分给其他的贵族
[04:32] I trust that you will make sure that all of them receive their grants. 请你把这些地契交给他们
[04:41] Get the children out of the plaza immediately! 把广场上的小孩子赶走
[04:48] The children should never have to see the things we do. 别让小孩看到这种事
[04:52] I want to see! Put me down! 我要看 放我下来
[05:13] I saw him. I Saw Zorro. Come here. 我看到佐罗 跟我来
[05:30] Who are these men that you would risk your life to have them killed? 你冒着生命危险要杀的是什么人
[05:33] Who are they? I have no idea. 他们是谁 我不知道
[05:36] Three peasants pulled at random from the crowd. 他们是随便抓来的
[05:53] Where is he? 他在哪里
[07:41] My thanks to you gentlemen. 谢谢你们
[07:50] Now, if you will excuse me, I’m missing my own party. 恕我失陪 我得参加宴会
[08:11] Kill him! 杀了他
[08:35] You would murder three innocent men just to capture me? 你为了抓我杀三个人
[08:38] I would murder a hundred innocent men if it meant killing you. 能除掉你杀多少人我都无所谓
[08:45] Three men, three cuts. A small memento of Mexico, Rafael… 三人 三道疤墨西哥给你的纪念 罗费欧
[08:50] to remind you not to return. 提醒你别再回来
[10:34] Tornado, my old friend, you’re getting too old for this. 龙卷风 我的老朋友 你太老了
[10:41] Yes, me too. 我也是
[11:51] But the good prince was not afraid of the evil king. 王子不怕邪恶的国王
[11:55] He raced across the drawbridge, fighting off a hundred guards. 他冲进去 击倒一百名守卫
[11:57] And then, looking very handsome and dashing in the late afternoon sun… 在夕阳下看起来英俊挺拔
[12:01] he leapt onto the balcony… 他跳上阳台
[12:03] and thrust his enchanted sword under the king’s chin. 用宝剑抵住国王的下巴说
[12:08] “You would kill three innocent men,” he demanded, “just to capture me?” 你为了抓我杀无辜百姓
[12:12] “Yes.” 是的
[12:15] Then suddenly, lightning flashed and a mighty thunder shocked the wasted land. 这时候天空突然雷电交加
[12:20] And the evil king glared at the good prince and said… 邪恶的国王瞪着王子说
[12:27] Something very forgettable. 说了些难忘的事
[12:30] And the good prince? What did he do? 王子做了什么
[12:34] Well, he leapt from the balcony onto his faithful old steed Tornado… 他跳上龙卷风 他忠实的座骑
[12:37] and raced home to his beautiful wife Esperanza… 回到他美丽的妻子伊丝兰莎
[12:43] and to his little child Elena… 和小女儿伊莲娜旁旁
[12:45] never to do anything so foolish or dangerous again. 再也不做这么危险的傻事
[12:49] She loves to hear your stories. 她喜欢听你讲故事
[12:54] Oh, it’s only the sound of my voice. 她爱听我的声音
[12:57] One day she’II have no time for them. 有一天她会听厌
[12:59] I never tire of them. Why should she? 我不会听厌 她也不会
[13:19] She already has your strength. 她的力气好大
[13:22] Today she broke the little clay horse you made for her. 今天她打破你做的陶马
[13:28] It’s just a scratch. It’s all right. 只是小伤 没事
[13:30] -Diego, you promised me. -I know. -你答应我 -我知道
[13:33] No more nights waiting up, praying you’II come home alive. 别再让我担心你能否活着回来
[13:37] The Spaniards are going home. Today is Zorro’s Last ride. 西班牙人走后就不需要佐罗
[13:42] From now on we’II grow old together with our five children. 往后我们只要陪五个孩子
[13:47] -Five? -Yeah. -五个 -对
[13:50] Not enough? 不够多
[13:52] I love you. 我爱你
[14:06] Dona de la Vega, still as beautiful as ever. 卫嘉夫人 你还是一样美丽
[14:11] Don Rafael, what an honor. The governor in my home. 罗费欧先生 真是荣幸 总督光临寒舍
[14:16] You will stay for dinner, of course. 留下来吃饭
[14:19] I have come to apologize, Esperanza. 我来向你道歉
[14:23] I am sorry that I could not protect this country… 很抱歉我无法阻止
[14:25] from the peasants who have overrun it. 流匪造反
[14:28] I’m sorry that I couldn’t make you love me. 很抱歉没能让你爱我
[14:30] And I’m sorry that I have to leave you without a husband. 也很抱歉让你失去丈夫
[14:35] Arrest him. 逮捕他
[14:54] Blood never lies, Zorro. 鲜血不会说谎 佐罗
[14:59] You’re a traitor to your country and your class. 你背叛了国家和贵族
[15:03] Take him away. 把他带走
[15:10] Wait! 等等
[16:10] I would never have let any harm come to her. 我曾发誓要保护她
[16:15] She was never yours to protect. 你没资格保护她
[16:33] I want you to live with the knowledge you have lost everything you hold dear. 我要你承受失去妻女的痛苦
[16:40] I want you to suffer as I have suffered… 就像我承受过的一样
[16:43] knowing that your child should have been mine. 这孩子本该是我的
[17:23] Let me hold her. 让我抱她
[17:27] Let me hold her! 让我抱抱她
[17:32] She has her mother’s eyes. 她的眼睛像妈妈
[17:47] You’ll never be rid of me! 你永远摆脱不了我
[18:07] Caught the bandits, plain to see 满脸横肉的土匪 凶狠残暴吓不了我
[18:15] They’re tough and they’re mean But don’t scare me 契而不舍
[18:25] Stayed on their track Bringin’ ’em back 千里缉凶
[18:30] So pay the bounty now to me 抱得万金归
[18:33] ‘Cause 因为
[18:41] ‘Cause 因为
[18:44] Nobody’s tough as Jack Nobody’s tough as Jack 没人比你强 没人比你强
[18:50] Now you’re gettin’ her. 你们终子知道我说的没错
[18:52] Like I done told ya, singin’ can lighten your terrible load. 唱歌能舒解压力
[19:19] Come one! Come all! 各位乡亲父老 快来看
[19:22] For the fright of your life! 为你的人生奋斗
[19:24] See the notorious Murrieta brothers! 声名狼藉的莫氏兄弟大盗
[19:28] Robbers! Horse thieves! 强盗 偷马贼 土匪
[19:31] Bandits! People of the worst sort! 最低级的人渣
[19:35] Gather ’round! 快来看
[19:39] Garcia. 嘉西亚
[19:42] It’s the Murrieta brothers. 是莫氏兄弟
[19:44] 瓦金和亚勒汉卓
[19:47] Get over here, you mangy trash. 给我过来 人渣
[20:02] These men are now in the custody of Corporal Armando Garcia… 把这两名土匪交给我发落
[20:06] and we will take them the rest of the way. 我们会负责押送
[20:08] You can claim your bounty in Tlaxco. 你到泰拉斯领赏
[20:11] Yeah, when bulls start wearin’ bloomers. 我会交给你才怪
[20:13] -How much are we worth? -Get out. -我们值多少钱 -走开
[20:16] All figured, about 200 pesos. 全加起来 两百披索
[20:22] Two hundred pesos? That’s it? After all the payrolls we’ve robbed? 两百披索 就只有两百披索
[20:25] A lousy 200 pesos apiece! That’s all we’re worth? 一个人只值两百披索
[20:27] -We’re wasting time. -That’s 200 pesos for the both of ya. -我们在浪费时间 -你们一共只值两百披索
[20:31] What? Are you crazy? Don’t take it, Jack! 什么 别接受 杰克
[20:38] Touch my brother again, and I’II kill you. 再碰我老弟我就宰了你
[20:42] Yes, he will. 他说到做到
[20:45] Hey, I thought you were tied up. 我以为你被绑住
[20:50] That’s because you’re stupid. 你有够笨了
[20:57] Drop it! Drop it! 放下来
[21:07] They got a strongbox on the wagon. 马车上有保险箱
[21:09] We know. That’s why we came. 我们就是冲着它来的
[21:12] Lousy 200 pesos. 就200比索
[21:14] That cheat. 那是欺骗
[21:17] It is a fact, that I, the legendary Three-Fingered Jack, ain’t mentioned. 我这位神奇的三指杰克毫无名气
[21:23] I ain’t even mentioned. 连提都没提到
[21:25] And ain’t! The one that figured to kidnap the mayor from his own outhouse? 到茅厕绑架市长是我的点子
[21:30] I tell you, I am the holy guts of this gang. 我才是咱们的首领
[21:34] Without me, the whole dang opera fall sapart. 没有我你们就没戏唱
[22:27] -Come on. Come on. -Go! Go! -走吧 走吧 -走 走
[22:30] Come on! Get up! Get up! 来吧 起来
[22:35] Go. 去吧
[22:39] Go. 去吧
[23:02] I want you to know I consider this an honor. 你要知道 杀你是种荣幸
[23:39] Bury the body. Bag the head. 埋起来 人头包回去
[24:43] Of course I have feelings for you. 我当然爱你
[24:49] But quick. Hide in the barn. 快点 藏起来
[24:53] He is coming. 他来了
[25:00] What do you want? Please! Don’t touch me! 你们要什么 别伤害我
[25:03] What do you want? Who are you? 你们是谁
[25:13] Don Rafael. 罗费欧先生
[26:08] Listen to me. 听好了
[26:12] If any one of you is or ever was that masked man… 你们这里谁是
[26:16] all dressed in black known as Zorro… 穿黑衣的蒙面侠佐罗
[26:19] reveal himself now. 马上站出来
[26:22] I am Zorro! 我是佐罗
[26:25] They took my mask. 我的面罩被拿走
[26:28] -My sword, my horse! -Silence! 还有我的宝剑和马 住喷
[26:29] You old fool. I am Zorro! 你这蠢蛋 我才是佐罗
[26:33] I am the man you want! 我就是你想要的人
[26:34] -I am the original! -Liar! 我才是真正的佐罗 乱讲
[26:36] -Liar! -The first! I am the root! -骗子 -我来 我先
[26:38] Anyone can see you are too tall! 你太高了
[26:40] I am the first! 我先来
[26:43] I am Zorro! 我是佐罗
[27:26] Get him out of here before he starts to stink. 把他拖走 别让尸体发臭
[27:48] Did you find him? 找到他吗
[27:54] He’s dead. 他死了
[27:57] Back to the boat. I need some sleep before landing tomorrow. 上船吧 我得好好睡一觉
[29:46] The governor has returned! 总督回来了
[30:01] Welcome home, Rafael. It has been too long. 路易 欢迎回来 好久不见
[30:05] Too long, my friend. 太久了 朋友
[30:06] You said once you favored me above all. 你说你最信任我
[30:10] Consider this a fool’s apology for ever doubting you. 我曾怀疑你 请原谅我
[30:20] Come. A crowd has gathered to greet you. 来吧 人们正等着迎接你
[30:30] -Don Pedro. -Don Rafael, welcome. -皮卓先生 -罗费欧先生 欢迎
[30:32] -You’re looking well. -Thank you. -你的气色很好 -谢谢
[30:34] -Don Hector. -Welcome back, sir. -赫特先生 -欢迎
[30:36] Don Julio. 胡利欧先生
[30:39] Gentlemen. 各位
[30:48] Please! Please! 请安静
[30:52] I know that you are not really happy to see me. 你们不想见到我
[30:55] So let us all stop pretending, shall we? 别再演戏了
[30:58] You think I don’t know that you’ve been paid, even threatened… 他们付钱给你们
[31:03] to come out in the hot sun and greet me? 甚至威胁你们在烈日下迎接我
[31:06] I understand exactly how you feel. 我知道你们的想法
[31:10] Why should you care about any of your leaders, past or present? 为何要爱戴你们的统治者
[31:15] What did they ever do for you? 他们为你们做了什么
[31:18] The Spaniards oppressed you. 西班牙欺压
[31:20] The Mexicans ignored you. 墨西哥抛弃你们
[31:22] And the dons? Well, the dons, the dons. 这些贵族呢
[31:26] The dons seem merely content to cheat and lie to you. 他们只会欺骗你们
[31:33] In fact, I put it to you. 我想请问
[31:35] Who in your entire history has ever helped you? 有谁帮助过你们
[31:39] Zorro fought for the people. 佐罗为人民奋战
[31:47] Ah, yes, Zorro. 是的 佐罗
[31:50] Where is he now, Padre… 他在哪儿 老爹
[31:52] your masked friend? 那个蒙面侠
[31:55] Unless I’m mistaken, he hasn’t shown himself in 20 years. 二十年来他都没有出现
[31:58] Twenty years! 二十年了
[32:02] People of California… 加州人民
[32:04] the time has come to take our destiny into our own hands… 该掌握自己的来来
[32:08] not as Spaniards, not as Mexicans… 不是西班牙人或是墨西哥人
[32:11] but as Californians! 而是加州人
[32:20] I stand here before you today with no mask… 我站在这里 没载面罩
[32:25] only a pledge… 只愿意发誓
[32:27] a solemn pledge that I will never abandon you. 我郑重发誓我绝不抛弃你们
[32:31] And you have my word, the word of Rafael Montero… 我罗费欧蒙特洛以人格保证
[32:35] that I will do everything within my power to help you fight… 我会尽全力争取
[32:38] for a free and independent California! 加州独立
[32:53] Father! 父亲
[33:00] Gentlemen, allow me to introduce my daughter Elena. 我介绍我女儿 伊莲娜
[33:11] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:15] Can anyone tell me what this flower is? I know this scent. 这是什么花 我认得这味道
[33:20] It’s called romneya, but it only grows in California. 这是罗曼尼 只生长在加州
[33:23] And I believe this is your first visit to our shores. 这是你第一次来加州
[33:26] Yes. 是的
[33:58] More whiskey… 威士忌
[34:01] or whatever you call this. 什么酒都好
[34:03] I don’t wanna see the bottom of this glass, huh? 继续倒 我不想见到底
[34:05] -Money first. -Money first. -先付钱 -先付钱
[34:11] Wait, wait, wait! 等等
[34:15] -What about this? -Silver! -这个如何 -纯银的
[34:20] Of course, silver. The finest. 当然 上好的纯银
[34:28] Where did you get that? 你从哪里拿来的
[34:31] It’s none of your business. 不关你的事
[34:33] Where did you get it? 哪里拿来的
[34:39] It was my brother’s. 我哥哥的
[34:42] He’s dead. 他死了
[34:46] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[34:48] You’re sorry? Why should you be sorry? 你有什么好遗憾的
[34:54] You should not trade something like that for a mere glass of whiskey. 你不该用来换区区一杯
[34:57] Why not? You think I could get two? 为什么 难道能换两杯
[35:08] Who’s that? 那是谁
[35:14] That’s the man who killed my brother. 他杀死我哥哥
[35:16] You’re drunk and angry, in no condition to fight a professional soldier. 你又醉又气 打不过他的
[35:21] Get out of my way, old man. 让开 老头儿
[35:53] Care to try again? 想再来吗
[35:57] You’re welcome. 谢我吧
[36:01] For what? 为什么
[36:03] For saving your life. 我救了你一命
[36:09] -I would have killed him. -No, not today. -我杀得了他 -今天不行
[36:12] He is trained to kill. You seem trained to drink. 他很会杀人 你只会喝酒
[36:16] Yes, my friend, you would have fought very bravely and died very quickly. 你很有勇气 也很快就没命
[36:19] Who, then, would avenge your brother? 你死了怎么报仇
[36:23] I would have found a way. I’ve never lost a fight. 我杀得了他 我没打输过
[36:27] Except to a crippled old man just now. 只打输我这糟老头
[36:31] What is your name? 你叫什么
[36:38] You know, there is a saying, a very old saying. 有句俗话说得好
[36:41] “When the pupil is ready, the master will appear.” 名师出高徒
[36:43] Now, if you want to kill this man, I can help you. 我能教你怎么杀死他
[36:46] I can teach you how, how to move, how to think… 教你如何谋略
[36:48] how to take your revenge with honor and live to celebrate it. 置敌人于死地 还能活着
[36:52] But it will take dedication. It will take time. 你得花时间下功夫学
[36:55] Why are you so eager to help me? 你为什么要帮我
[36:57] Because once a long time ago… 因为很久以前
[37:03] you did the same for me. 你曾经帮过我
[37:16] I can’t believe it. 我不敢相信
[37:19] I never thought that one day… 没想到 有一天
[37:22] I would be standing in the lair of the fox… 我会来到蒙面侠的巢穴
[37:25] in the lair of Zorro. 佐罗的大本营
[37:28] Yeah, this place was devoted to the training of Zorro. 这是蒙面侠的训练场
[37:34] Where were you all these years? I thought you were dead. 你跑到哪里 我以为你死了
[37:40] I was dead, and we will leave it at that. 我死了一次 别再问了
[37:51] I remember the last time I saw you in the square… 上次我在广场见到你
[37:55] fighting a hundred men. 对抗一百人
[37:57] -A hundred men? -I do not forget. 一百人 我忘不了
[37:59] You were the greatest swordsman who ever lived. Yes. 你是最棒的剑客
[38:03] Rafael Montero was the governor of California then. 当时蒙特洛是加州总督
[38:07] Do you remember him? 记得他吗
[38:11] What? 什么
[38:13] Rafael Montero. Do you remember him? 罗费欧蒙特洛 记得吗
[38:17] Yes. His soldiers killed many… 记得 他杀死很多人
[38:21] and he was the sworn enemy of Zorro. 他的死敌是佐罗
[38:24] You. 就是你
[38:27] Montero’s come back. 蒙特洛回来了
[38:28] Good. Then you can kill him. 很好 你去杀死他
[38:31] No, there are complications. Too many complications for me to ignore. 不行 现在我有太多顾忌
[38:36] What complications? 什么顾忌
[38:45] I can see we’re not gonna spend much time talking. 看来你不太爱讲话
[38:49] Montero has some plan, some design for California. 蒙特洛对加州有所打算
[38:53] Otherwise, he would not have retained the services of your Captain Love. 要不然就不会留下勒夫队长
[38:57] We must find out what that design is. 我们得查出他的阴谋
[39:00] And then what? 然后呢
[39:01] Oh, if you are ready we will both tempt our fates. 我们都得接受命运的挑战
[39:07] Let’s go then! 开始吧
[39:13] Do you know how to use that thing? 你会用剑吗
[39:16] Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man. 当然会 用剑尖刺向敌人
[39:22] Yeah. This is going to take a lot of work. 这得花很多功夫
[39:28] This is called a training circle, a master’s whee! 这叫习武圈 师父之输
[39:32] This circle will be your world, your whole life. 这就是你的生命和世界
[39:36] Until I tell you otherwise, there is nothing outside of it. 绝不能受外界干扰
[39:39] -Capitan Love is out… -There is nothing outside of it. -勒夫队长 -外面什么也没有
[39:44] Captain Love does not exist until I say he exists. 我没提起 就当他不存在
[39:53] As your skill with a sword improves… 当你的剑术精进
[39:56] you will progress to a smaller circle. 就会到更小的圈圈
[39:59] With each new circle, your world contracts… 圈子越小 你就越接近仇人
[40:01] bringing you that much closer to your adversary, to retribution. 也越接近复仇的时刻
[40:06] I like that part. 我喜欢这点
[40:09] Shall we? 开始吧
[40:32] Slow! 慢点
[40:34] Attack slow. 出手慢点
[40:35] Attack! Slow! Again! 攻击 慢点 再来
[40:39] Slow! Let’s try and… Slow, like… 试看挡住 慢点 很好
[40:42] Good. 很好
[40:45] Good. 很好
[40:46] -That is good. -Thank you. -很好 -谢谢
[40:48] Attack. 攻击
[40:53] Good! 很好
[40:56] Time for a drink. 该喝杯酒
[41:11] Perfect. Do it again. 很好 再来一遍
[41:30] One, five, three! 一 五 三
[41:34] Six, four, two! 六 四 二
[41:36] And lunge! 用力
[41:39] Over-lunged! 太用力了
[41:49] Lesson number one: Never attack in anger. 第一课 生气时别出手
[41:58] Lesson number two? Come with me. 第二课 跟我来
[42:06] What? 怎么了
[42:21] So, what is lesson number three? 第三课呢
[42:23] To get to lesson number four. 在第四课的前面
[42:47] Again? 再来吧
[43:11] Black Andalusian.Magnificent. 黑色安达路西种 真是好马
[43:15] Looks like your old horse Tornado. 很像你的龙卷风
[43:56] Quiet. Quiet. 乖 乖
[44:09] Damn horse! 臭马
[44:11] What are you doing, huh? What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[44:17] I’ll see you tonight. 晚上见
[44:40] Zorro, you look better than ever. 佐罗 你越来越帅了
[45:10] Be careful, senorita. 当心 小姐
[45:12] There are dangerous men about. 坏男人很多
[45:17] If you see any, be sure to point them out. 你若看到了要警告我
[46:12] Everybody’s in! 大彩儿下注吧
[46:36] Listen. 听好
[46:38] I’m going to give you the great honor of being my horse. 当我的座骑是你的光荣
[47:00] We are like one spirit. 咱们俩惺惺相惜
[47:09] Damn it! Damn it, stop! 站住
[48:09] Go! Go, go, go! 快走
[48:42] Get him! 抓住他
[50:43] Kill him. 宰了他
[51:21] Zorro! The legend has returned! 传奇的佐罗卷土重来了
[52:05] Don’t yell. 别叫
[52:09] I need sanctuary, Father. You don’t know me, so… 把我藏起来 你不认得我
[52:12] Zorro? Of course I know you. 佐罗 我当然认得你
[52:15] Is it really you? I must say, the years have been far kinder to you than to me. 佐罗 真是你吗 你一点都没变老
[52:19] I have no time to talk now. 我没时间聊天
[52:22] Father, please hide me. 神父 求求你 把我藏起来
[52:26] Come. 来吧
[52:31] It’s just like the old days. 就跟从前一祥
[52:42] Padre, is that you? 神父 是你吗
[52:45] Is everything all right? It sounds like there is a battle going on. 没事吧 好像有人在打门
[52:50] Don’t worry, my dear. 别怕
[52:52] You are safe in the house of the Lord. 你在这里很安全
[52:55] Of course, Padre. 当然了 神父
[52:58] Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. 原谅我 我犯了罪
[53:00] It has been three days since my last confession. 我有三天没告解
[53:02] How many sins could you have committed in three days? 天能干什么坏事
[53:05] Come back when you have more time, please. 等久一点再回来
[53:09] Excuse me? 什么
[53:11] Listen, senorita… 小姐听好
[53:16] Please…go on. 请继续说
[53:21] I have broken the fourth commandment, Padre. 我犯了第四诫
[53:24] -You killed somebody? -That is not the fourth commandment. 你杀了人 那不是第四诫
[53:29] Of course not. 当然不是
[53:32] In what way did you break the most sacred of commandments? 你怎么会犯了最神圣的戒律
[53:38] I dishonored my father. 我背叛了父亲
[53:41] That is not so bad. Maybe your father deserved it. 那不算什么样 也许他是活该
[53:45] What did you say? 你说了什么
[53:47] I said, tell me more, my child. 我说 继续讲 孩子
[53:52] Well, I try to behave properly the way my father would like me to 我想听我父亲的话循规蹈矩
[53:57] but I’m afraid my heart is too wild. 可是我的心太野
[54:00] -Too wild? -Yes. 心太野
[54:02] Could you be a little more specific about that? 是的你能说明白些吗
[54:06] I had impure thoughts about a man. 我对一个男人有牙邪念
[54:09] I think he was a bandit or something. He wore a black mask. 是真的 他好像是个土匪 载着黑面罩
[54:16] He had a deep voice? 他的声音低沉
[54:20] Yes. 没错
[54:22] Ruggedly handsome? 粗犷英俊
[54:25] I do not know. His face was half-covered. 不晓得 他的脸被遮住
[54:28] But something in his eyes captured me. 不过他的眼神吸引我
[54:32] Captured you. 吸引你
[54:33] I felt warm and feverish. 我有股火热的念头
[54:38] Lustful? 欲念吗
[54:43] Yes. Lustful. 是的 欲念
[54:48] Forgive me. 原谅我
[54:55] I forgive you. 我原谅你
[55:01] Look over there, by the altar!Go the other way. He has to be here. 到圣坦那边看看
[55:06] Search everything. 给我搜
[55:07] The chapel, the loft, the rectory, all of it. 教堂 钟楼 宿舍 全都给我搜
[55:11] This is a house of God. 这是上帝之屋
[55:14] Don’t worry, Padre. We’ll be gone by the time He gets back. 别怕 等他回来我就走了
[55:20] Senorita, you have done nothing wrong. 小姐 你没有犯罪
[55:24] The only sin would be to deny what your heart truly feels. 拒绝内心的渴望才是罪过
[55:30] Now go. 走吧
[55:35] Elena! 伊莲娜
[55:42] -What are you doing here? -I was confessing. -你在这儿干嘛 -我在告解
[55:45] -Confessing? -Yes. -告解 -是
[55:48] To whom? The priest is here. 向谁告解 神父在这儿
[55:54] Stand back, Elena. 退后
[55:56] Please. 快
[56:16] Out of respect for Miss Montero… 看在蒙特洛小姐份上
[56:19] I’ll deal with you later. 以后再找你算帐
[56:29] Horse! Come here! 马儿 过来
[56:38] Blackie! Thunder! 小黑 雷公
[56:41] Storm! Stupido! Get over here now! 暴风 笨蛋 给我过来
[56:47] I warn you. I’ll get another horse. 我警告你 我会找别的马
[58:01] So…what do you think? 你觉得怎样
[58:11] I got the black stallion. I carved a “Z” in the cuartel. 我得到黑驹 在兵营刺字
[58:17] Don Diego, the people will be speaking the name of Zorro again. 人们将再谈论佐罗的事绩
[58:20] Stealing horses and marking walls makes you worthy enough to wear that mask? 你以为偷马就能当蒙面侠
[58:28] Be careful. 小心点
[58:33] You’re a thief, Alejandro. 你只是个小偷
[58:36] A pitiful clown. 可笑的小丑
[58:39] Zorro was a servant of the people. He was not a seeker of fame like you. 佐罗为人民服务 不追求声名
[58:44] A buffoon. 你是个笑柄
[58:48] Zorro did what was needed. 佐罗有必要才出现
[58:50] And now he’s needed again. 现在就有必要
[58:54] I didn’t ask for your help in the cantina… 当初我没求你帮忙
[58:57] but I came here to learn how to fight like you… 我来这儿向你学一身武术
[59:01] to have your strength, your courage. 希望跟你一样智勇双全
[59:05] Now, when I try to use them, you slap me down? 我大展分手你欲泼我冷水
[59:09] Let me tell you something: I am tired of all your training, your lecturing. 我受够了你的训练和说教
[59:15] I am tired of waiting for you to tell me I am ready. 我不想再等你给我命令
[59:20] I have my own scores to settle… 我要去报仇
[59:23] a new life to find. 闯出一番名堂
[59:27] I thought I could do it here… 我以为你能帮我
[59:29] but I was wrong. 我错了
[59:32] Alejandro! 亚勒汉卓 准备好
[59:41] Choose your weapon. 挑武器吧
[1:00:03] Montero has invited every don in California… 蒙特洛邀请每个贵族
[1:00:05] to a banquet at his hacienda. 参加晚宴
[1:00:08] If you want to be of service, you can join them as a spy. 想为人民服务就去当间谋
[1:00:13] I think I do not understand, sir. 我不懂你的意思
[1:00:17] You have passion, and your skill is growing… 你很有冲动 剑术也精进
[1:00:21] but to enter Montero’s world I must give you something… 不过要进入蒙特洛的世界
[1:00:23] which is completely beyond your reach. 你还缺一样东西
[1:00:25] Oh, yes? And what is that? 什么东西
[1:00:28] Charm. 气质
[1:00:32] What is that? 什么玩意
[1:00:37] Convince Montero that you’re a gentleman of stature… 你装成名流绅士
[1:00:41] and he will let you into his circle. 他就会接纳你
[1:00:47] Me? 我
[1:00:50] A gentleman? 绅士
[1:00:54] This is gonna take a lot of work. 这得花很多功夫
[1:00:58] Yes. 没错
[1:01:18] Look at me. I look like a butterfly. 看看我 我好像小丑
[1:01:21] This is the most stupid thing I’ve ever done. 这是我做过最笨的事
[1:01:24] I doubt that. 应该不是
[1:01:25] -We’ll never get away with this. -Yes, we will. 骗不了他的可以的
[1:01:29] A nobleman is nothing but a man who says one thing… 名流绅士只会说一套
[1:01:32] and thinks another. 做一套
[1:01:34] What if Montero realizes who you are? 你会被蒙特洛认出来
[1:01:36] Montero thinks of himself as a true nobleman. 他自认是真正的贵族
[1:01:39] He will never look a servant in the eye. 不周正眼看仆役
[1:01:42] Listen to me. 听我说
[1:01:44] Listen to me! 听好
[1:01:49] The most important thing of all… 最重要的是
[1:01:51] Do not let the dons leave the table without you. 随时都要跟着他们
[1:01:54] -Yes. -Good. 好 很好
[1:01:57] And good luck tonight. 祝你好运
[1:01:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:02:01] Stand up straight. 抬头挺胸 有点气质
[1:02:04] Charm. 气质
[1:02:25] Don Rafael Montero? 罗费欧蒙特洛先生
[1:02:28] Good evening. 你好
[1:02:29] I am Don Alejandro del Castilloy Garcia. 我是亚勒汉卓卡斯提
[1:02:33] Formal greeting of the Spanish court.I’ve not seen that in years. 好久没见到西班牙王室的敬礼
[1:02:37] My father was very strict in matters of etiquette. 我父亲在这方面很严
[1:02:40] Who is your father? 令尊是谁
[1:02:42] Don Bartolo del Castillo. 巴托洛卡斯提
[1:02:45] I have heard of Don Bartolo, but I’ve never met him. 久仰大名 不过没见过他
[1:02:50] I arrived last week from Spain… 我刚从西班牙来
[1:02:52] by way of Paris, Lisbon and San Francisco. 经过巴黎 里斯本和旧金山
[1:02:55] I am inspecting my family’s holdings. 巡视家族的财户
[1:03:03] Queen Isabella of Spain has been very generous to us. 伊莎贝拉女王对我们很厚爱
[1:03:09] Very impressive. What brings you to my door? 真是令人佩服 什么风把你吹来
[1:03:13] When I heard you were back in California… 听说你回加州
[1:03:15] I knew I must introduce myself. 我得来拜访
[1:03:17] Her Royal Highness speaks very highly of you. 女王陛下很赏识你
[1:03:22] Really? 是吗
[1:03:24] I was under the impression I was out of favor with the Spanish court… 我以为丢了加州
[1:03:27] since California was lost to Mexico. 我就失完了
[1:03:36] Only in certain circles. 想必是有人造谣
[1:03:38] Her Majesty knows those unfortunate events were clearly no fault of yours. 女王陛下知道那不是你的错
[1:03:44] She also told me this province is still a land of opportunity… 他对我说有远见的人
[1:03:47] for a man of vision. 仍然充满机会
[1:03:49] And you are a man of vision? 你有远见吗
[1:03:52] I am a man in search of a vision. 我正在寻找机会
[1:03:58] But my timing is unfortunate. 我来得不巧
[1:04:01] I have interrupted a party. 打搅你了
[1:04:03] Perhaps I could call again? 改天再来拜访
[1:04:06] No, no. It would honor me for you to join us. 不用 你来是我的荣幸
[1:04:10] It would honor me to do so, sir. 这也是我的荣幸
[1:04:13] Please allow me to introduce my daughter Elena. 我介绍我女儿
[1:04:16] Of course. 当然
[1:04:21] Charmed. 幸会
[1:04:27] I’m afraid I have brought no gift for the hostess. 恕我没为女主人带来礼物
[1:04:32] Wait a moment. 请稍等一下
[1:04:45] -Thank you. -My pleasure. -谢谢你 -我的荣幸
[1:04:52] Bernardo, pick up your feet. 贝纳多 跟上来
[1:05:23] Don Alejandro. 亚勒汉卓先生
[1:05:26] My father and I Would like you to join us at our table. 父亲想请你加入我们
[1:05:30] I would be delighted, senorita. 我很荣幸
[1:05:46] Don Alejandro, I’m so pleased you could join us. 亚勒汉卓 很高兴你能加入
[1:05:49] Gentlemen, allow me to introduce Don Alejandro del Castillo y Garcia… 各位 这是亚勒汉卓卡斯提
[1:05:52] recently returned from Spain. 最近才从西班牙来到
[1:05:55] And this is Captain Harrison Love. 这位是哈里逊勒夫队长
[1:05:58] Not a don, but certainly a kindred spirit. 不是贵族 但是志同道合
[1:06:03] Are you not the man who was chasing a legendary bandit recently? 你最近追捕一名传奇土匪
[1:06:08] He was hardly legendary. 他不是传奇
[1:06:09] So you caught him? 你逮到他了
[1:06:12] It’s only a matter of time. 那是迟早的事
[1:06:15] Well, the bandit may have escaped… 他是逃走了
[1:06:18] but the rest of us will certainly think twice… 不过我们都不太敢
[1:06:21] before going to confession. 去告解了
[1:06:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:06:51] With all due respect, Don Hector, I disagree. 恕我直言 我不同意
[1:06:54] Until these people are free to govern themselves… 除非人民有自主权
[1:06:57] we will see many more “Z”s carved into walls. 否则还会出现佐罗这种人
[1:07:02] Don Alejandro, what do you think? 你认为呢
[1:07:07] I think… 我认为
[1:07:10] sheep will always need a shepherd… 人民需要一个领导
[1:07:12] but certainly not this Zorro creature. 不过绝对不是这个佐罗
[1:07:17] He probably wears the mask to hide his bald head and unsightly features. 他大概是酗八怪才载上面罩
[1:07:26] There are some who would call him heroic. 有些人认为他是英雄
[1:07:28] Heroism. A romantic illusion. 那只是一种假象
[1:07:31] -Much like nobility. -Elena, that is enough. -跟贵族一样 -伊莲娜 够了
[1:07:35] Myself, I would think heroism is something to aspire to, not sneer at. 我认为英雄是种理想不是笑柄
[1:07:38] All that playing with swords… 比剑 开枪
[1:07:40] shooting guns, racing around with horses… 骑马打仗这些事
[1:07:43] gives me a frightful headache. 让我头痛得要命
[1:07:46] Such sweaty pursuits are hardly the work of a gentleman. 绅士不该辛苦流汗
[1:07:49] And what is? Climbing in and out of carriages? 该做什么 坐马车纳凉
[1:07:52] No, my dear. 不是的
[1:07:54] But increasing one’s holdings so as to provide lavish comfort… 绅士应该尽量让淑女养尊处优
[1:07:58] for young ladies… such as yourself. 让你这种窃窥淑女
[1:08:09] A woman’s grasp of politics. What can I say? 女人家不懂政治
[1:08:15] Well, we’re at a party, aren’t we? 这是场舞会 对吧
[1:08:17] Elena, may I have the honor of this dance? 我能和你共舞吗
[1:08:24] I would be glad to. 我很乐意
[1:09:14] Yes? Were you looking for something? 你在找什么吗
[1:09:17] A sense of the miraculous in everyday life. 我想在平淡中找到惊喜
[1:09:22] Oh, really. Well, why don’t you try looking someplace else? 到别处去找吧
[1:09:25] The lady and I were trying to dance. 我们在跳舞
[1:09:27] You were trying. 你不会跳舞
[1:09:29] She was succeeding. 她跳得很好
[1:09:33] Forgive me, Capitan. 原谅
[1:09:35] A shameless joke at your expense… 我拿你当笑话
[1:09:37] and I hope it will not be the last. 希望这不是最后一次
[1:09:39] Don Rafael wants you back at his table… now. 罗费欧要你回去 现在
[1:10:29] Would you care to try something more robust? 未点更激烈的如何
[1:10:32] Or do you feel unequal to the task? 还是你不能
[1:10:34] No, on the contrary, Don Alejandro. 正好相反
[1:10:37] I think only of your distaste for perspiration. 我只是以为你不喜欢流汗
[1:10:42] Maestro. 请吧
[1:12:10] Well, that is the way they are dancing in Madrid these days. 我在马德里不敢这么跳
[1:12:14] Excuse me, Don Rafael. I need to catch my breath. 抱歉 我得喘口气
[1:12:17] Your daughter is a very spirited dancer. 令援是个活泼的舞者
[1:12:20] “Spirited.” Thank you for putting it so delicately. 活泼 请你留点口德
[1:12:29] I apologize if you were offended. 希望你不介意
[1:12:31] Oh, no, no, no, no. Completely unnecessary, I assure you. 不会 你不用道歉
[1:12:35] She is young and impulsive. 她只是年轻气盛
[1:12:37] But her beauty is beyond compare… 不过美得不可方物
[1:12:40] and she has her father’s commanding presence. 她遗传了她父亲的气质
[1:12:51] As an advisor to Her Royal Highness in matters of finance… 旁为女王陛下的财务顾问
[1:12:55] it would be my pleasure to introduce you both at court. 我很荣幸为你们引见她
[1:13:10] Join us in the courtyard. There’s something I’d like to share with you. 跟我们到庭院看一样东西
[1:13:14] What is that? 什么东西
[1:13:16] A vision. 一个机会
[1:13:27] Fellow dons of California… 加州的贵族们
[1:13:30] all of us here can recall the golden years when we ruled this country. 我们都记得西班牙的辉煌时代
[1:13:35] We commanded respect as noblemen, and we amassed a great deal of wealth… 贵族们有钱有势 一呼百应
[1:13:40] but there was something we never achieved. 不过有件事我们做不到
[1:13:43] We never determined our own destiny. 那就是决定自己的未未
[1:13:48] Well, the time has come. 时间到
[1:13:50] Time to claim what always should have been ours. 现在该占领属子我们的土地
[1:13:54] My friends… 朋友们
[1:13:57] I give you the independent Republic of California. 这就是独立的加州共和国
[1:14:18] Don Rafael, every man here owes you something. 罗费欧 大家都久你
[1:14:22] The land you gave us made us all wealthy men. 你分的土地让我们致富
[1:14:25] However, we must question your motives. 然而 我们必须质疑你的目的
[1:14:29] The day you arrived on the beach you made us all look like fools. 你抵达那天让我们下不了台
[1:14:33] That is absurd, Don Pedro. I was merely playing to the crowd. 胡说 我只是讨好群众
[1:14:36] And what are you doing now if not “playing to the crowd”? 你这不也是讨好群众
[1:14:40] Now you’re inciting us to raise arms against Santa Anna… 你要我们反抗圣塔安纳
[1:14:44] when you know perfectly well we could never defeat his army. 你明知我们打不过他
[1:14:48] I was not suggesting that we fight him for California. 我不要从他手中抡走加州
[1:14:51] I was suggesting that we buy it from him. 我要从他手上买过未
[1:14:55] Santa Anna is waging a very expensive war with the United States… 圣塔安纳正在和美国打仗
[1:14:58] and is increasingly short of money. 他急需要用钱
[1:15:00] Even if we al! Combined our fortunes… 我们有再多的钱
[1:15:03] we could not come up with enough money to buy this country from Santa Anna. 也不够从他手上收买加州
[1:15:08] I have already brokered a deal with him. 我已经跟他谈好条件
[1:15:12] You’re living in a dream, Montero. 你这是在做梦
[1:15:16] And why don’t we all live in the same dream together? 让我们一起让这美梦成真
[1:15:34] Meet me here tomorrow morning, gentlemen… 明天我会让你们大开眼界
[1:15:37] for a journey that will open your eyes and lay all your doubts to rest. 你们不会再怀疑我
[1:16:34] My friends, I give you… 朋友们 这就是
[1:16:38] Eldorado. 黄金国
[1:16:50] Technically, of course, all this gold belongs to Santa Anna… 这些黄金应该属子圣塔安纳
[1:16:53] but fortunately, for us, he’s completely unaware of its existence. 不过幸好他完全不知情
[1:16:57] For the deception to work, all these bars… 金决上面部有西班牙国印
[1:17:00] have been marked with the Spanish seal so he’ll think they’ve come from Spain. 他以为未自西班牙
[1:17:05] You see now, gentlemen? Is it becoming clearer to you? 现在你们明白了吧
[1:17:08] Two days from now we will buy this country from Santa Anna… 后天我们用他土地上的黄金
[1:17:13] and we will buy it with gold dug from his own land. 从他手上买下加州
[1:17:27] Where did you find all these people? 这些工人从哪里找未的
[1:17:30] Anywhere we wanted. 到处都有
[1:17:33] Brilliant. 真聪明
[1:17:41] It’s only part of the mining process. 他们只是在采矿
[1:17:44] At first we were just picking it up off the ground, but now we’re blasting. 本来是用捡的 现在用炸药
[1:18:02] So, this is the future of California, huh? 这就是加州的未来
[1:18:07] This is my vision, yes. 这是我眼中的未来
[1:18:14] Up here! 这儿
[1:18:15] Well, now ain’t you a sight for sore eyes. 见到你们真高兴
[1:18:19] Full-grown vultures walkin’ around like real folk. 群披着羊皮的大野狼
[1:18:25] Welcome! 欢迎
[1:18:26] Welcome to hell’s outhouse. 光临人间炼狱
[1:18:29] They call us “the disappeared ones.” 我们是失踪人口
[1:18:32] But, as you can see, we ain’t exactly disappeared. 不过我们没有失踪
[1:18:35] -We just been a little hard to find. -Wait! -只是很难找而已 -等等
[1:18:39] You. I know you. 你 我认得你
[1:18:41] You bet you do, peckerwood. 臭小子
[1:18:43] I’m the legendary Three-Fingered Jack… 我是传奇的三指杰克
[1:18:46] and you are a bunch of murderin’ trash… 你们都穿得人模人祥
[1:18:49] dressed up in fancy, sweet-smellin’ doodads. 其实全是滥杀无辜的凶手
[1:18:54] Ignore him, gentlemen. He’s a common thief. 别管他 他是个小偷
[1:18:58] As common as they come. 我是个小偷
[1:19:00] But I ain’t nothin’ compared to you gentlemen. 不过我干的坏事比不上你们
[1:19:04] I steal gold. I steal money. 我只偷黄金和钱
[1:19:07] But you, you steal people’s lives. 你们欲抡走老百姓的生活
[1:19:11] So damn ya…and damn the horse that brung ya! 该死 你们全都该开
[1:19:35] “Peckerwood”? 臭小子
[1:20:19] Is there something amusing, Captain? 有什么好笑的 队长
[1:20:23] Strange, I’d say. 事情真巧
[1:20:26] That’s the second time I’ve shot him while he was flying through the air. 这是我第二次向他开枪
[1:20:41] I need to speak with you at the hacienda… alone. 我想单独和你谈谈
[1:20:45] Some other time, perhaps. 改天吧
[1:20:47] Today. 今天
[1:20:48] Alone. 一个人来
[1:21:13] Good afternoon, Bernardo. 午安 贝纳多
[1:21:17] Good afternoon, senorita. 午安 小姐
[1:21:19] Your voice is so calming. 你的声音好温柔
[1:21:22] He’s high-spirited. He needs to hear something soothing. 他太急躁 需要点安慰
[1:21:25] Yes, I understand. 我了解
[1:21:29] How long have you served Don Alejandro? 你替亚勒汉卓做事我多久
[1:21:33] Sometimes it seems interminable. 有时好像永无止尽
[1:21:35] -I’m sorry. I speak out of place. -Do not worry, Bernardo. -抱歉 我失言了 -别担心
[1:21:38] He will not hear it from me. 我不会跟他说
[1:21:42] Don Alejandro confuses me. 我搞不懂亚勒汉卓
[1:21:46] Sometimes he seems so arrogant, so superior. 他有时狂妄白大 白命不凡
[1:21:52] And yet the way that he looks at me… 不过当他看着我
[1:21:54] the way that he dances with me… 跟我跳舞
[1:21:57] as if he were two completely different men. 好像变成另外一个人
[1:22:10] You look so much like your mother. 你好像你母亲
[1:22:15] How would you know that? 你怎么知道
[1:22:20] I don’t see much of Don Rafael in you. 你不太像罗费欧先生
[1:22:25] I know my father wishes I acted more like her. 我父亲希望我像她一祥
[1:22:28] She was very proper, my mother. Always appropriate. 她永远都循规蹈矩 沽旁自爱
[1:22:32] Is that how he describes her? 他是这么形容她吗
[1:22:34] Yes. But sometimes I do not believe him. 是 有时候我不相信
[1:22:38] She was more like you. 她跟你比较像
[1:22:41] Perhaps. 大概是吧
[1:22:44] It would be a way of knowing her. 我只能这么想
[1:22:50] My ninera once told me… 我奶妈说
[1:22:52] that the departed can see you in the moonlight. 死去的人能在月光下看到你
[1:22:55] So when I was young I used to sneak out at night… 我小时候会在晚上偷溜出去
[1:22:59] and ride my horse across Andalusia… 在草原上骑着马
[1:23:02] and wave at the sky so she would know it was me. 向天空挥手 让她知道是我
[1:23:11] How did she die? 她是怎么死的
[1:23:13] Giving birth to me. 生我的时候难产
[1:23:17] My father rarely speaks of her. I think he finds it too painful. 父亲很少谈她 他觉得太痛苦
[1:23:23] Yes. 是的
[1:23:31] I know what it is like to lose a loved one. 我知道痛失亲人的感受
[1:23:34] You? 是吗
[1:23:37] Yes. A daughter. 是的 我女儿
[1:23:40] Long ago. 好久以前
[1:23:43] When I see you I remember what it felt like to be a father. 见到你让我想起当父亲的感受
[1:23:52] I’m sure your mother would be very proud of you, senorita. 你母亲一定会以你为荣
[1:23:56] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:24:00] Bernardo, I have to ask you: Have we ever met before? 贝纳多 我们见过面吗
[1:24:07] Why would you think that? 没有 为什么
[1:24:10] I don’t know. It’s strange. 不知道 很奇怪
[1:24:13] Your voice seems so familiar, somehow. 你的声音好熟悉
[1:24:16] Well, I haven’t been to Spain since before you were born. 你出生后我就没到过西班牙
[1:24:20] Of course. 当然
[1:24:24] Well, it’s a very pleasant voice. 你的声音很好听
[1:24:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:24:31] Good day, Bernardo. 再见 贝纳多
[1:24:32] Good day… 再见
[1:24:40] Elena. 伊莲娜
[1:24:57] Did you know that the Compa Indians of Central Peru… 秘鲁中部的康巴印第安人
[1:25:00] used to cannibalize their slain enemies in order to absorb their power? 为了吸取敌人力量会吃掉他们
[1:25:05] The eyes, in particular, were most sought-after. 尤其是眼睛最珍责
[1:25:12] To be able to see through the eyes of an enemy… 透过敌人眼光看事情
[1:25:15] is a valuable thing. 很难得
[1:25:23] Where are my manners? 我真没礼貌
[1:25:25] Care for something to drink? 你想喝点吗
[1:25:34] No? 不想
[1:25:36] A different vintage, perhaps. 喝别的酒吧
[1:25:48] You’re a very sick person, Capitan Love. 你很变态 勒夫队长
[1:25:52] Heads in water jars, hands in wine pitchers… 水壶装人头 酒瓶放人手
[1:25:56] must strike you as odd, Isuppose. 你一定会觉很奇怪
[1:26:00] Well, for one thing, I think you ought to fire your housekeeper. 你应该开除你的管家
[1:26:10] Who is he? 他是谁
[1:26:12] An enemy. 一个敌人
[1:26:16] He has a brother out there who will share the same fate. 他还有个弟弟也死定了
[1:26:22] I wish you luck. 祝你好运
[1:26:29] To your health. 祝你健康
[1:26:30] Murrieta’s brother or not… 就算你不是莫氏兄弟
[1:26:33] you are more than you pretend to be. 你都是个冒牌货
[1:26:36] Maybe someday… 也许哪天
[1:26:38] I will see what I look like through your eyes… 我会拥有你的眼睛
[1:27:30] Oh, it is beautiful. 好漂亮
[1:27:47] Excuse me. How much does it cost? 对不起 多少钱
[1:27:57] It is a gift, she says, in honor of your mother. 她说是纪念你母亲的礼物
[1:28:02] My mother? 我母亲
[1:28:05] She loved your mother. 她很爱你母亲
[1:28:08] Tell her she must be mistaken. My mother died long ago in Spain. 她搞措了 她在西班牙去世了
[1:28:24] She says there is no mistaking the daughter… 她说你确实是
[1:28:26] of Esperanza and Diego de la Vega. 迪亚哥的女儿
[1:28:29] She says she was your nanny. 她说她是你的奶妈
[1:28:31] She hung flowers on your crib when you were little. 你小时候她在你摇篮上挂花
[1:28:38] I’m sorry. I cannot accept it. 抱歉 我不能接受
[1:29:03] Alejandro, listen to me. 亚勒汉卓 听好
[1:29:05] Can you find your way back to the mine? 你找得到金矿吗
[1:29:13] The carriage windows were all covered. 马车全都密封
[1:29:17] -He didn’t even trust his own dons. -Nor would I. -他连贵族都不信任 -我也不会
[1:29:21] You must go to Montero’s house tonight… 今晚你得偷进蒙特洛的
[1:29:23] break into his study, find anything that will tell us what his plans are. 书房 并找到他的计书
[1:29:27] People at the mine are dying… 金矿的工人命在旦夕
[1:29:31] and all I can think of is… 我欲只想着杀勒夫队长报仇
[1:29:36] He will come into your circle soon enough. You need not chase him. 他会落在你手上的
[1:29:43] -I miss my brother. -Your brother is dead. 我好想我哥哥你哥哥死了
[1:29:46] We lose the ones we love. We cannot change it. Put it aside. 你得志掉失去亲人的痛苦
[1:29:50] How? 怎么能
[1:29:54] How can I do what is needed… 我怎么能伸张正义
[1:29:56] when all I feel is… 我心中充满着
[1:29:59] hate? 仇恨
[1:30:02] You hide it… 你得藏起来
[1:30:06] with this. 用这个
[1:30:19] Santa Anna has agreed to the transfer at noon, the day after tomorrow… 圣塔安纳同意后天去载黄金
[1:30:23] but he insists we deliver the gold five miles north of town. 他要我们送到城外五里处
[1:30:26] Captain Love? 勒夫队长
[1:30:31] It’s a safe distance from the mine. The bars are stamped and ready. 应该很安全 金奈都准备好了
[1:30:34] I don’t foresee a problem. 不会有问题
[1:30:37] Tell him we agree. 跟他说我们同意
[1:30:39] You’ve done well, Luiz. Very well. 干得好 路易
[1:30:45] To the independent Republic of California. 敬独立的加州共和国
[1:31:20] Did you send men to the hills? Double the guard at the wal!? 你有没有加强戒备
[1:31:23] Yes, yes, of course. 当然有
[1:31:31] -After all If it’s only one man… -It isn’t just one man. -他只是一个人 -不只是一个人
[1:31:34] It’s Zorro. 他是佐罗
[1:31:37] And he knows about the mine. 他知道金矿的事
[1:31:39] Otherwise he wouldn’t be here tonight. 所以才会来
[1:31:42] -How could he possibly… -It doesn’t matter how. -他怎么会知道 -这不重要
[1:31:45] You don’t seem to grasp the situation. 你好像没搞懂
[1:31:48] If Santa Anna finds out we’ve paid him in gold stolen from his own land… 要是圣塔安纳知道黄金的来源
[1:31:51] he will have us butchered like cattle. 他就会屠杀我们
[1:31:54] Do you understand? 明白吗
[1:31:58] Then we should destroy the evidence. 我们得毁灭证据
[1:32:00] Set explosives, bury the mine. 把金矿炸掉
[1:32:04] And the workers? 工人呢
[1:32:06] We destroy all the evidence, Don Rafael. 毁灭一切证据
[1:32:08] No witnesses. 包括证人
[1:32:17] Make sure those papers are locked up. 把这些锁起来
[1:32:38] Guards! 守卫
[1:32:48] The much-debated Zorro. 备受争议的佐罗
[1:32:51] No. 不是
[1:32:52] The legendary Zorro. 传奇的佐罗
[1:32:57] Put down your weapons! 把武器放下
[1:33:00] Tell them. 快说
[1:33:01] Do as he says. 乖乖照办
[1:33:09] Allow me. 让我来
[1:33:17] Come. 过来
[1:33:19] Stop. 站住
[1:33:22] Face the window. 面对窗户
[1:33:25] Now bend down and touch your toes. 弯下腰 手摸脚趾头
[1:33:31] Bend over. 弯下去
[1:33:35] Would you excuse me, Capitan Love? 不好意思
[1:33:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:36:03] Kill him. 杀了他
[1:36:33] Good morning, senor. 早安 先生
[1:36:40] Good morning, senorita. 早安 小姐
[1:36:41] -Give it back. -What? -还给我 -什么
[1:36:44] Whatever you have stolen from my father, I want it back. Give it to me! 不管你偷走什么东西 马上还给我
[1:36:58] Come on now. 别傻了
[1:37:14] I don’t have the time to give you the proper instruction. 我没时间教你剑术
[1:37:20] I have had the proper instruction since I was four. 我从四岁起就开始学剑
[1:38:17] Not bad. 不错嘛
[1:38:21] Not bad at all. 非常不措
[1:38:46] This will make it more difficult. 这就比较棘手
[1:38:49] Senorita… 小姐
[1:39:15] Don’t move. 别动
[1:39:38] Do you surrender? 投不投降
[1:39:40] Never. 绝不
[1:39:43] But I may scream. 我会尖叫
[1:39:46] I understand. 我知道
[1:39:48] Sometimes I have that effect. 有时候我有这种魁力
[1:40:19] Excuse me. 对不起
[1:40:24] Good-bye, senorita. 再见了 小姐
[1:40:38] What are you doing here? What happened? 你在做什么
[1:40:40] Zorro. Zorro was here. 佐罗来过
[1:40:43] I fought him, and he left. He left! 他逃走了 他走了
[1:40:46] Do you recognize him? 你认得他吗
[1:40:49] But he was young and vigorous. 不认得 不过他很年轻力壮
[1:40:53] He was very vigorous, Father. 他很强壮
[1:40:56] -Vigorous. -Yes. -年轻力壮 -是
[1:41:38] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:42:57] Go! 快跑
[1:44:12] Here. This is the canyon. 你看 这道峡谷
[1:44:15] That is where the mine is. 金矿就在这里
[1:44:18] They have…25, 30 guards at most. 最多只有25 30个守卫
[1:44:23] -Nothing that Zorro can’t overcome. -I’m not going with you. -佐罗一定能搞定 -我不跟你去
[1:44:26] What? 什么
[1:44:29] I’m not going with you. 我不跟你去
[1:44:32] There’s something I must do. It’s a personal matter. 我得做一件事 是私事
[1:44:37] What about the prisoners? 那些工人怎么办
[1:44:39] There’s nothing more I can do for them. 我也没办法帮他们
[1:44:43] Nothing you will do. 你不愿意帮他们
[1:44:44] I gave my life to them. 我为他们伸张正义
[1:44:48] In return, I lost everything. 结果会失去一切
[1:44:50] My wife was murdered before my eyes and my child was stolen… 妻子在我眼前被杀
[1:44:53] to be raised by my mortal enemy. 女儿被我的死敌养大
[1:44:56] Montero? 蒙特洛
[1:45:01] Elena. 伊莲娜
[1:45:05] She’s your daughter. 她是你女儿
[1:45:08] Yes. She was. 她曾是
[1:45:14] So…you will simply take your revenge. 你只想找他报仇
[1:45:19] No, I will take my daughter. 我要向他讨回女儿
[1:45:21] And don’t pretend she means nothing to you. 别假装你不爱她
[1:45:24] Well she does. 我爱她
[1:45:25] But you taught me to see beyond personal feelings. Remember? 可是你教我要割舍私情
[1:45:29] Was that all a lie? 难道全是谎言
[1:45:32] -You’re too young to understand. -To understand what? -你太年轻 不会明白 -明白什么
[1:45:36] Betrayal? 背叛吗
[1:45:38] All the work, all the training, all the wise words, for what? 你教我这么多都是为什么
[1:45:42] To smile in the face of my brother’s killer while you make your own plans? 向我的仇人屈服 你欲去报仇
[1:45:50] Alejandro, I taught you everything you need to survive. 我把一旁本领教给你
[1:45:54] Now I must look to my own heart. 现在我得为自己着想
[1:45:59] Elena is all I have left. I’m not going to lose her again. 我只有伊莲娜 不能再失去她
[1:46:06] What about California? 加州呢
[1:46:07] What about the people? 老百姓呢
[1:46:10] They still have Zorro. 他们还有佐罗
[1:46:41] I have every inch of the countryside covered. 我到处都搜过了
[1:46:44] If he shows himself… 他敢现旁
[1:46:48] Are you all right? 你还好吧
[1:46:49] -Do you have the map? -We’ll find it. -找到地点图吗 -我会找到的
[1:46:52] Is your army ready to fight Santa Anna’s? 你打得过圣塔安纳吗
[1:46:54] -No, sir. -Then of course, I’m not all right. -打不过还用问吗 -我当然不好
[1:46:58] I’m really beginning to wonder if you want this operation to succeed at all. 我开始怀疑你想不想成功
[1:47:01] -Just what are you saying, Don Rafael? -What I’m saying, Captain… -你在说什么 -我是说
[1:47:04] is that I think my horse could run this army better than you. 我的马都比你会带兵
[1:47:13] I said I’ll find him. 我说我会找到他
[1:47:17] That means I will. 就一定会找到
[1:47:22] Perhaps I can save you the trouble. 让我替你省点麻烦
[1:47:24] Go on. Reach for it, Captain. 尽管拿呀
[1:47:28] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:47:30] I warned you long ago, Rafael… 我警告过你
[1:47:34] that you would never be rid of me. 你摆脱不了我
[1:47:37] De la Vega. 迪亚哥
[1:47:42] Rafael. 罗费欧
[1:47:44] You were not the Zorro I saw last night. 你不是昨晚的佐罗
[1:47:47] That was your master, Don Alejandro. 那是你主人亚勒汉卓
[1:47:49] Yes. 没错
[1:47:51] But there are many who would proudly wear the mask of Zorro. 很多人都愿意当佐罗
[1:47:54] Either way, it’s of little consequence. 这不重要
[1:47:57] Events have been set in motion that you cannot stop. 你阻止不了我
[1:48:00] I’m not here to stop you. 我不是来阻止你
[1:48:04] Call for Elena. 把伊莲娜叫来
[1:48:10] Call her. 快点
[1:48:14] Captain… 队长
[1:48:16] bring my daughter. 把我女儿带来
[1:48:20] Bring her to me! 快去
[1:48:30] You cannot imagine, Rafael… 你知道
[1:48:33] how I have dreamed of this moment. 这一刻我想了有多久
[1:48:35] Night and day, 20 long years. 二十年来日衣都在想
[1:48:40] Really? 是吗
[1:48:42] I haven’t given you a second thought. 我从来没想到你
[1:48:46] If I die, Dela Vega, the truth dies with me. 我死了真相就不会大白
[1:48:50] We shall see. 等着瞧吧
[1:48:52] Father! 父亲
[1:48:54] Bernardo, what are you doing? 你在做什么
[1:48:56] Tell her, Rafael. 跟她说 罗费欧
[1:49:00] Tell me what? What is going on? 跟我说什么 怎么回事
[1:49:02] Tell her who her real father is. 跟她说她真的父亲是谁
[1:49:06] What is he saying? 他在说什么
[1:49:10] This…unfortunate man lost a daughter once. 这个人想女儿
[1:49:15] It has driven him mad, and now he seeks to claim you for his own. 想得发疯 现在他要把你抢走
[1:49:21] Tell her…how her mother died. 跟她说她母亲是怎么死的
[1:49:28] Your daughter is lost, de la Vega. 你女儿死了 迪亚哥
[1:49:32] You cannot have mine. 你不能抢走我的
[1:49:34] De la Vega? 迪亚哥
[1:49:37] A woman in town, she told me. 城里有个女人跟我说
[1:49:42] Diego de la Vega? 迪亚哥卫嘉
[1:49:47] Father? 父亲
[1:49:50] His name is of no consequence… 他的名字不重要
[1:49:56] I was told my ninera used to hang something on my crib. 她说我奶妈在我摇篮挂东西
[1:50:01] Yes. 是的
[1:50:03] She had her hang fresh flowers… 她都挂鲜花
[1:50:05] No! 不
[1:50:08] No! 住手
[1:50:15] Let us finish it, Rafael. 让我们决斗吧
[1:50:18] Let us finish what we started the night Esperanza died. 结束那晚未了的对决吧
[1:50:23] Drop your sword…or I will have you shot… 把剑放下 否则就把你枪杀
[1:50:28] even in the presence of my daughter. 在我女儿面前也一祥
[1:50:33] Please. 求求你
[1:50:50] They were flowers. 是鲜花
[1:50:52] Romneya. 罗曼尼花
[1:51:04] She knows. 她知道了
[1:53:15] Water! 水
[1:53:52] Lock ’em up! 关起来
[1:54:49] The fuses are burning. Hurry it up. 引线点着了 快点
[1:54:56] Let’s go! 走吧
[1:55:20] Wait here! 在这儿等
[1:55:31] Secure the wagon. Stay alert. 守住马车 保持警戒
[1:58:21] Only one question. 我只有一个问题
[1:58:26] Really? What is that? 是吗 什么问题
[1:58:34] How would you like your remains displayed? 你想用什么装尸体
[2:00:06] Now I am free…to kill you. 我终于能杀死你
[2:00:17] Drop the sword. 把剑放下
[2:00:19] Drop it. 放下
[2:00:30] You really think I would have killed my own child? 你真以为我会杀她
[2:00:58] Did you miss me? 想我吗
[2:01:23] Elena! Get them out! 把他们救走
[2:01:33] “M”…for Murrieta. M代表莫氏兄弟
[2:01:37] Two men. 不是你死
[2:01:39] One dead! 就是我亡
[2:02:42] You’re doing well. 你打得还不措
[2:02:43] Your brother would have shot himself by now. 你哥哥早就自杀了
[2:05:59] Is it finished? 结束了吗
[2:06:02] Yes, Don Diego. 是的 迪亚哥
[2:06:05] It’s finished. 都结束了
[2:06:08] Not for Zorro. 对佐罗来说还没有
[2:06:11] There will be other days, other battles to fight. 定有别的事必须奋战
[2:06:15] It is your curse and destiny. 这是你的诅咒和命运
[2:06:20] My beautiful Elena. 美丽的伊莲娜
[2:06:25] The world is a strange place. 命运真会作弄人
[2:06:30] To have found you at last, only to lose you again. 我终于找到你又要失去你
[2:06:33] You will never lose me… 你不会失去我
[2:06:37] Father. 父亲
[2:06:46] You are like your mother. 你跟你母亲一样
[2:06:50] Same eyes. 一样的眼睛
[2:06:52] Same mouth. 嘴巴
[2:06:55] Same spirit. 一样的精神
[2:07:06] My child. 亚勒汉卓 伊莲娜
[2:07:28] And so it was. 就是这祥
[2:07:31] Lightning split the sky.Thunder shook the earth. 天地间突然雷电交加
[2:07:36] Then all was quiet. 然后一片寂静
[2:07:40] The great warrior known as Zorro…was gone. 伟大的斗士佐罗走了
[2:07:47] The people of the land gave him a hero’s funeral.The largest anyone had ever seen. 人们为这名英雄举行隆重葬礼
[2:07:53] They came from far and wide to say farewell to the brave and noble champion. 大老远前来向这名勇士致敬
[2:08:02] But don’t worry, little Joaquin. 别担心 小瓦金
[2:08:05] Whenever great deeds are remembered your grandfather will live on. 你外公永远活在人们的心中
[2:08:12] For there must always, always be a Zorro. 世上一定有佐罗的存在
[2:08:16] And someday, when he’s needed… 当人民有需要
[2:08:19] we will see him again… 他就会出现
[2:08:22] on his fearsome steed Tornado riding like the wind… 骑着爱驹龙卷风奔驰而来
[2:08:27] his sword blazing in the sun. 他的宝剑闪闪发亮
[2:08:30] Leaping, jumping, swinging through the air. 奔跑跳耀 分手矫健
[2:08:34] Fighting like a lion. Fighting like a tiger. 像狮子和老虎一样打开
[2:08:36] Fighting…As safely as possible. 尽量讲究安全
[2:08:48] Is this your idea of putting the baby to sleep? 你是这样哄孩子睡觉吗
[2:08:59] Sleep tight, my son. 乖乖睡 儿子
[2:09:08] When I sleep I will dream of this dashing rogue Zorro. 我一定会梦到英勇的佐罗
[2:09:14] But what face shall I give him? 他长什么样子
[2:09:18] He has been many different men… 他曾是不同的人
[2:09:21] but he has loved you as all of them. 不过你都很爱他们
[2:09:29] How can I refuse such a man? 他真令人难以抗拒
[2:09:33] Do you know where I might find him? 到哪里才找得到他
[2:09:36] You know Zorro.He could be anywhere. 你知道佐罗是无所不在的
[2:09:57] There, there, my darling. 乖 乖
1998年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Hostel(人皮客栈)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Freddy vs. Jason(佛莱迪大战杰森)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme