英文名称:The Mask
年代:1994
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Another one coming down. | 我要再放一根下去 麦克 |
[00:50] | Hang on. | 先等一下 |
[01:53] | I got those… | 我弄到了 |
[01:56] | concert tickets you wanted. | 你要的音乐会票 |
[01:57] | You’re kidding! | 不是在开玩笑吧 |
[01:58] | For Friday night? | 是周五晚的? |
[02:00] | Stanley, this is great. | 太棒了 斯坦利 |
[02:04] | What time do I pick you up? | 我几点去接你? |
[02:06] | Here’s the thing. | 有点儿小情况 |
[02:08] | My best girlfriend is here and she’d die to go to this… | 我的好友来了 她想去得要命 |
[02:12] | so could we get an extra ticket for her? | 能不能帮她弄一张? |
[02:16] | They’re sold out. That means there’s no more. | 票卖光了 买不到了 |
[02:22] | I can’t let her sit home all alone. | 但我不能把她丢在家里 |
[02:26] | I’ll tell you what. | 我看这样吧 |
[02:28] | Go with your friend. | 你跟她去听 |
[02:31] | I couldn’t do that. | 斯坦利 这怎么行呢? |
[02:33] | No, come on. | 没关系啦 |
[02:36] | Stanley, you are the nicest guy. | 斯坦利 你真是盖世无双 |
[02:38] | Really, you are. | 真的 斯坦利 是吗? |
[02:41] | -Isn’t he the nicest guy? -The best. | -查理 你说对不对? -顶尖好人 |
[02:48] | That was the most sickening display | 她的脸皮 |
[02:51] | -I’ve ever seen. -I disagree. | 比牛皮还厚 我不同意 |
[02:55] | I’m wearing her down. | 我跟她慢慢磨 |
[02:57] | Buddy, you need a little change of pace. | 老兄 你知道你需要什么吗? 你该换换口味了 |
[03:00] | Tonight, i’ll take you on a love safari. | 今晚我带你去猎艳 |
[03:03] | Deep into the darkest heart of the urban jungle. | 深入都市丛林黑暗之心 |
[03:06] | Tell me more, bwana. | 说来听听 |
[03:09] | The Coco Bongo Club. Hottest new joint in town. | 椰鼓夜总会 全城最红的新场子 |
[03:12] | Only the cr me de la cr me need apply. | 有头有脸的人物才能进场 |
[03:16] | -How do we get in? -Are you kidding? | 我们算老几? 什么? 开玩笑吗? |
[03:18] | Leave it to me. Trust me, buddy. | 交给我办好了 是啊 |
[03:21] | This is going to be the perfect… | 今晚会是我们 |
[03:23] | night on the town. | 最完美的夜晚 |
[03:38] | Hold the phone. | 等等 |
[03:40] | Killer at three o’clock. | 绝色美女在三点钟出现 |
[04:12] | Stand back and observe. | 你留守后方 好好观察 |
[04:18] | Where do I open an account? | 请问在哪办开户? |
[04:20] | New accounts,right here. | 新开户就在这里 |
[04:22] | You’re Lucky, I was on my way out… | 你真幸运 能遇到我 我正要出去呢 |
[04:24] | Hold this for me, please? | 帮我拿一下可以吗? |
[04:26] | I’ll hold anything you want. | 让我拿什么都行 |
[04:31] | Can you help me? | 你帮我办 好吗? |
[04:58] | So… | 那么 |
[05:01] | what kind of account do you want? | 你想开哪种户头? |
[05:03] | Well, I’m not sure exactly. I’m just terrible with things like that. | 我也不确定 我对理财最外行 |
[05:08] | That’s an interesting tie, Mister… | 你的领带很有意思 贵姓 |
[05:11] | Ipkiss, Stanley Ipkiss. | 在下斯坦利·伊普吉斯 |
[05:13] | Tina Carlyie, it’s a pleasure. | 幸会 我叫蒂娜 |
[05:15] | Pleasure’s all mine. | 荣幸之至 |
[05:17] | May I? | 我可以吗? |
[05:19] | What? | 可以什么? |
[05:20] | I’m such a mess. | 我像个落汤鸡 |
[05:23] | Oh, of course. | 哦 当然可以 谢谢 |
[05:26] | That’s what they’re there for. | 这就是给你用的 |
[05:31] | As I was saying, that tie… | 见到你的领带 |
[05:33] | reminds me of those, what do you call it, ink blot tests. | 使我想起那种心理测验 叫什么来着? 墨渍测验 |
[05:37] | -A Rorschach test. -Right. | 罗夏发明的! 对 |
[05:40] | It sort of looks like… | 它看起来像 |
[05:44] | a young woman riding bareback. | 骑无鞍马的妙龄女郎 |
[05:46] | Sort of… | 像 |
[05:48] | Lady Godiva or something. | 查泰莱夫人或者什么的 |
[05:51] | Of course. | 是的 |
[05:52] | What do you see, Mr. Ipkiss? | 你自己觉得呢? |
[05:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:12] | Bright colors… | 颜色很亮丽 |
[06:14] | It’s a power tie. | 带给人权力感 |
[06:15] | Supposed to make you feel… | 应该是能使人感觉 |
[06:17] | powerful. | 更自信 |
[06:19] | Does it work? | 有效吗? |
[06:25] | Now, how about that account? | 好了 关于开户的事 |
[06:29] | We have… | 我们有 |
[06:30] | several different plans. | 好几种户头 |
[06:33] | Savings. | 活期 |
[06:39] | Checking. | 支票 |
[06:40] | Savings and checking. | 活期加支票 |
[06:41] | Savings and CD’s. | 活期加定存 |
[06:43] | Checking and CD’s. | 支票加定存 |
[06:45] | Savings, checking and CD’s. T-Bills. | 活期加支票 定存 国库券 |
[06:48] | Or we can throw your money in a big mattress. | 或者干脆挖个洞把钱藏起来 |
[06:56] | Now, I have some forms for you to fill out. | 你填一些表格吧 |
[07:05] | That’s it, sweetheart. Now just a little bit to the right. | 很好 亲爱的 再向右一点点 好极了 |
[07:11] | Keep it down back there. | 你们小声一点 |
[07:14] | We’ll try. | 是的 |
[07:16] | -What do you think? -Layout’s not bad. But… | 你觉得如何? 看起来不难 |
[07:19] | the motion detectors are a pain. | 但警报器非常棘手 |
[07:22] | But you can pull this off, right? | 你能办妥吗? |
[07:24] | You talking to the Doctor. | 我办事 你放心 |
[07:27] | I do have one question. | 但我有个疑问 |
[07:29] | Which is? | 你说吧 |
[07:31] | What’s Niko have to say about this? | 尼哥有什么意见? |
[07:34] | Nothing. | 没意见 |
[07:36] | -This isn’t his grift. -Get real, man. | 他不搞抢银行 说真的 伙计 |
[07:39] | Everything is his grift. | 他什么都在行 |
[07:41] | He owns you, he owns this club, he owns this whole stinking town. | 你是他的 夜总会也是 他的势力遍及全城 |
[07:45] | Things change. | 现在不同了 |
[07:49] | You mess with Niko, you end up taking a dirt nap. | 你惹他 只有死路一条 |
[07:54] | He’s the only one who’s napping… | 不用脑筋的是他 |
[07:59] | and I’m about to give him a serious wake-up call. | 我要狠狠将他唤醒 |
[08:01] | But we need cash… | 但我们需要钱 |
[08:04] | so first we take the bank… | 所以先抢银行 |
[08:06] | then we take Niko… | 再做掉尼哥 |
[08:07] | and then, my friend, school is out. | 然后我们就自由了 |
[08:11] | And this whole city is our playground. | 这里就是我们的天下了! |
[08:20] | Bub, watch where you’re going! | 嗨! 走路看着点! |
[08:39] | Hang on, hang on! | 等等! 等等! |
[08:41] | Don’t get your panties in a twist. | 你急着去投胎呀! |
[08:43] | What the hell is it? | 这是什么东西? |
[08:45] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[08:48] | about seven hundred bucks, eh? | 值七百元就对了 |
[08:51] | Now, what can I do for you, bub? | 有何贵干 朋友? |
[08:54] | I’m here for the Civic. | 我来领我的思域轿车的 |
[08:56] | The brake drums are shot and you need a new transmission. | 刹车鼓损坏 整组传动要换 |
[09:00] | What?! | 什么? |
[09:01] | All I wanted was an oil change. | 我只是来换机油的 |
[09:04] | Lucky we caught these problems before they caused serious trouble. | 幸好我们及早发现问题 算你狗命够大 |
[09:09] | Sign right here, and press down hard. | 签名 用力写 |
[09:13] | -There’s no price. -There will be. | 没写价钱? 我们会写的 |
[09:17] | I’ve no car. I need a car tonight. | 我没有车了 我今晚要用车呀! |
[09:21] | Bring around the loaner. | 把代替品借给他 |
[09:23] | The loaner? | 代替品? |
[09:25] | The loaner? | 代替品? |
[09:57] | It’s a classic. | 古董名车 |
[10:10] | Gals, meet my buddy Stanley Ipkiss. | 我的死党斯坦利·伊普吉斯 |
[10:13] | Humungo in the banking business. | 银行业巨子 |
[10:16] | -Not really. -Let’s get in this joint. | 过奖了 怎么样 咱们进去吧 |
[10:21] | How you doing, buddy? | 嘿 博比! 大块头 你好吗? |
[10:23] | -It’s Charlie! -How you doing? | 我是查理呀! 嘿 查理 你好吗? 你好啊? |
[10:26] | -How you doing, my friend? -Long time no see. | 过的怎么样 我的朋友? 好久不见了 |
[10:29] | Good to see you. | 进来吧 嘿 见到你真是太好了 |
[10:32] | Come on, gals. | 姑娘们 走吧 |
[10:33] | See you on the inside. | 咱们里边见 |
[10:45] | This is a mistake. | 这是个误会 |
[10:50] | You crossed the rope. Never cross the rope. | 好大狗胆 竟敢跨越绳子 |
[10:53] | -My friends are inside. -Lose him. | 我朋友在里面 扔掉他 来吧 伙计们 |
[10:56] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[10:58] | Watch it, I’m a bleeder. | 小心 我有病 |
[10:59] | Put me down now, or I am never coming back here. | 放下来. 否则我再也不来了 |
[11:13] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[11:29] | Mr. Ipkiss! | 伊普吉斯先生 |
[11:31] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[11:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[11:35] | Me? | 我? 哦 |
[11:37] | I’m great… | 我好得很 |
[11:38] | Really good. | 好得不得了 |
[11:39] | I never felt better, really. | 我从未这么开心过 |
[11:42] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[11:44] | catching some air. | 出来透透气 |
[11:45] | Your car, sir. | 先生 你的车 |
[11:48] | That’s not my car. | 这不是我的车 |
[11:50] | It matches the ticket. | 是它没错 |
[11:55] | Alright… | 好吧. |
[11:57] | I’ll take it. | 给我就开 |
[12:00] | But I am very angry! | 但我非常生气! |
[12:04] | Believe this? | 你相信吗? |
[12:07] | You drive in a Porsche… | 我开保时捷来的 |
[13:54] | Hey, Mister! | 先生 |
[13:58] | Hold on! | 撑住呀 |
[14:01] | I know CPR! | 我会CPR心肺复苏术 |
[14:41] | Hey, you! | 喂! 你! |
[14:42] | What are you doing down there? | 你在下面干什么? |
[14:46] | I’m just looking for… | 我正在找 |
[14:51] | my mask! | 我的面具 |
[14:53] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[15:04] | Do you have any idea what time it is? | 你知道现在几点了? |
[15:07] | Actually, no. | 我真的不知道 |
[15:11] | My new carpet! | 哦 我的新地毯 |
[15:14] | Well ,this is coming right out of your security deposit. | 我要扣你的押金 |
[15:18] | You know… | 我告诉你 |
[15:20] | What? | 什么? |
[15:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:26] | Well, that’s what you are, Ipkiss, a big nothing. | 你总是这样 没出息! |
[15:33] | Aren’t you due at the lab to get your bolts tightened? | 你这冷血的母僵尸! |
[15:39] | I should have said that. | 我应该骂给她听见 |
[15:48] | Hey, you. | 你好呀 |
[15:50] | Milo! | 米洛 |
[15:52] | No jumping up allowed. It’s against doggie ordinance. | 不许乱蹦乱跳 要遵守狗民生活须知 |
[16:21] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[16:22] | You want me to throw that? | 你想让我扔吗? |
[16:24] | I’m very tired. | 我累死了 |
[16:26] | I’ll throw it one time. | 我只丢一次 |
[16:29] | I won’t throw it with you attached to it. | 你咬着我怎么丢 |
[16:36] | You ready? | 好了吗? |
[16:37] | Get it. | 接住 |
[16:39] | Ipkiss! | 伊普吉斯 |
[16:40] | Turn down those cartoons! | 小声一点! |
[16:42] | Alright, Mrs. Peenman! | 好啦 平曼太太 |
[16:51] | Dr. Neuman, you say that everybody wears a mask? | 纽曼博士 你说人人都戴着面具! |
[16:54] | That’s correct. | 没错 温迪 |
[16:56] | We all wear masks, metaphorically speaking. | 戴面具是一种比喻 |
[16:59] | We suppress the id, our darkest desires… | 我们压抑我的深层欲望 |
[17:02] | and adopt a more socially acceptable image. | 装出社会能接受的形象 |
[17:05] | The book is ”The Masks We Wear” by Dr. Arthur Neuman. | 纽曼博士大作 《我们的面具》 |
[17:09] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你接受访问 |
[17:16] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[17:17] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[17:20] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[17:22] | You like this thing? You like it? | 你喜欢这玩意? |
[17:26] | ”The Masks We Wear”. | 我们的面具 |
[17:32] | ”That’s correct”. | 没错 温迪 |
[17:33] | We all wear masks, metaphorically speaking”. | 戴面具是一种比喻 |
[17:45] | Yeah, right. | 是的 没错 |
[18:27] | Smoking! | 好极了! |
[18:31] | It’s party time. | 现在是时候了 |
[18:33] | P-A-R-T-Y | 是时候了 |
[18:35] | Why? Because I gotta. | 为什么? 因为我想这样! |
[19:21] | Snooze! | 打盹儿 |
[19:48] | Look, ma, I’m road kill! | 看啊 夫人 我是公路破坏者! |
[20:01] | -Get out of the road! -I think he wants to communicate. | 嘿 别挡道! 他想要较量一下 |
[20:06] | squeeze me gently | 我轻轻地挤压 |
[20:25] | Hey, mister… | 嘿 先生! |
[20:26] | you got the time? | 你知道几点了吗? |
[20:28] | As a matter of fact, I do, Cubbie! | 大草包 我告诉你吧 有 |
[20:35] | Look at that! | 你瞧瞧 |
[20:36] | Time to honk your nose and pull your underwear over your head. | 两秒钟之后我要把你的鼻子当喇叭 让你头上多条内裤 |
[20:47] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[20:56] | Step right up here, don’t be shy! | 来吧 过来 别害羞 |
[20:59] | Nobody likes… | 没人喜欢 |
[21:00] | a bashful leather head. | 皮衣混混最惹人厌 |
[21:02] | Move it! | 快呀! |
[21:04] | For my first trick… | 我第一个戏法 |
[21:07] | I’ll do something for you, son. | 要献给 你 |
[21:13] | We have a giraffe. There you go, son. Now get out of here, you bother me. | 长颈鹿给你 孩子 一边凉快去 别烦我 |
[21:19] | Now… | 现在 |
[21:22] | Sorry, wrong pocket. | 抱歉 掏错口袋 |
[21:24] | For you… | 给你的是 |
[21:27] | a little body English. | 用身体语言吧 |
[21:32] | A French poodle. | 法国贵宾犬 |
[21:37] | The dog was rabid, had to put it down. | 它有狂犬病 让它安乐死好了 |
[21:40] | At last but not least, my favorite. | 最后但不是最不重要的 我最爱的 |
[21:55] | A Tommy gun. | 机关枪 |
[22:09] | This is incredible. | 真想不到 |
[22:11] | With these powers I could be… | 有了一身特异功能 我可以 |
[22:17] | a super hero. | 成为超级英雄! |
[22:19] | I’d fight crime, protect the innocent… | 我可以挑战犯罪 保护无辜 |
[22:21] | work for world peace. | 维护世界和平 |
[22:25] | But first… | 但首先 |
[22:33] | Hold onto your lug nuts… | 做好心理准备 |
[22:36] | it’s time for an overhaul. | 接受彻底翻修吧 |
[23:25] | It was a dream. | 这是一场梦 |
[23:29] | It was a dream. | 一场怪梦 |
[23:35] | I must lay off the cartoons. | 我该戒掉卡通了 |
[23:48] | Lt. Kellaway. You know anything about the disturbance last night? | 我是凯勒维探长 你知道昨晚的骚乱吗? |
[23:54] | Disturbance? | 骚乱? |
[23:56] | Some prowler broke in and attacked Mrs. Peenman. | 有歹徒闯入 攻击平曼太太 |
[23:59] | Attacked? | 攻击? |
[24:01] | You didn’t hear anything? | 你都没听见? |
[24:02] | She unloaded a couple of rounds of buckshot 5 feet from here. | 她就在你门外开了好几枪 离你的门只有五英尺 |
[24:07] | Look at the floor. | 看看地板! 看到了吗? |
[24:09] | He put that right in my floor, then he jumped out… | 他把地板打了个洞 然后跳出窗外 |
[24:12] | the window. Officer, are you writing notes? | 从窗户跳出? 你记下来没有? |
[24:15] | This is… | 这真是 |
[24:17] | impossible. | 奇怪! |
[24:18] | Those pyjamas are impossible. This happened. | 那些睡衣才奇怪 这是千真万确的 |
[24:23] | See, I have… | 嗯 我知道了 嗯 |
[24:25] | an inner ear problem. | 我的内耳有问题 |
[24:29] | -Sometimes I can’t hear anything. -Is that so? | -有时候全聋 -真的吗? |
[24:35] | Here’s my card. If you recall anything unusual about last night… | 名片给你 你若想起昨晚一些不寻常的事 |
[24:39] | anything at all, call me. | 只要想得起来 就通知我 |
[24:42] | You bet. Thank you. | 没问题 谢谢 |
[24:43] | And good luck… | 祝你好运 |
[24:46] | cracking the case. | 顺利破案 |
[25:01] | Oh, my God, I’m late! | 噢 我的天 迟到啦 |
[25:05] | Keys, keys… | 钥匙 |
[25:07] | Where’s the keys? | 钥匙在哪儿? |
[25:10] | Damn. | 讨厌 |
[25:12] | Get the keys. | 米洛 去找钥匙 |
[25:14] | Find them. | 给我找到钥匙 |
[25:19] | Get the keys. | 去找钥匙呀 |
[25:29] | I am so late. | 晚得太离谱了 |
[25:33] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[25:35] | Come on, Milo. Give them to me. Drop it. | 快点 给我吧 松口呀 |
[26:10] | I want a proctologist standing by. | 找肛肠科医生待命 要最好的 |
[26:13] | The best one you can find. | 你听到了吗 找最好的 |
[26:15] | Can you tell me what happened? | 我是记者 请问这里发生什么事了? |
[26:18] | -No, you can quote me. -Looks like some Mob tactic. | 不行 我说了你会乱写 |
[26:22] | She broke the case. Come on, get these rubbernecks out of here. | 她已经破案了呢 把闲杂人等赶走 |
[26:35] | Where were you last night? We looked all over for you. | 昨晚你在哪儿? 我和那些姑娘们到处找你呢 |
[26:39] | Did you happen to look outside, in the gutter? | 你有去向外面看过吗 在臭水沟边? |
[26:42] | Did you check the paper? | 你有没有看报? |
[26:44] | Your girlfriend got a great review. | 你的女朋友上了头版 |
[26:48] | You’re 50 minutes late. That’s like steallng. | 伊普吉斯 你迟到四十分 如同偷窃薪水 |
[26:51] | I’m sorry, Mr. Dickey. It’ll never happen again. I’ve been a jerk. | 对不起 以后不敢了 我是个窝囊废 |
[26:55] | If you weren’t busy oogling girlie pictures… | 你如果少看些裸女 |
[26:58] | you might get some work done. | 就能多办些公事 |
[27:01] | Sir. She’s a perspective client of Stanley’s. | 嗯 先生 她可能成为斯坦利的客户 |
[27:05] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[27:11] | The next time she comes in… | 好吧 如果她再光临 |
[27:13] | send her to my office. | 请她到我办公室 |
[27:17] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[27:22] | Gee, I wish ”my” daddy owned a bank. | 但愿我爸是银行老板 |
[27:25] | Then I could be a rich little creep too. | 我就能跟他一样臭屁 |
[27:28] | You think she’ll ever come back? | 她还会来吗? |
[27:30] | Oh, man, forget her. Listen to me. | 别提她了 你听我的话 |
[27:34] | Girls like her always look for the BBD: Bigger Better Deal. | 她那种妞心中想的 就是傍大款 |
[27:38] | You don’t know that. | 你不了解她 |
[27:40] | She’s an artist. She’s… | 她是艺术家 她感觉 |
[27:43] | -sensitive. -Forget her. | -敏锐 -忘掉她吧 |
[27:45] | She’ll rip out your heart, put it in a blender and hit ”frappe”. | 她会让你的心碎 把你的心放在搅拌机里搅碎 |
[27:49] | You don’t need her. You need somebody down to earth. | 你不需要她 伙计 你需要的是单纯的那一型 |
[27:53] | Somebody with some integrity. Somebody with… | 正派的女子 |
[27:58] | red hair… | 有着一头红发 |
[27:59] | full, pouting lips… | 噘着丰满的唇 |
[28:01] | a white blouse, green jacket… | 白衫 绿外套 |
[28:03] | and a name tag. | 戴识别证 |
[28:05] | You really narrowed it down. | 这范围太小了吧? |
[28:07] | Too bad she’s already taken. | 可惜她已经被别人找到了 |
[28:11] | Hello there, may I be of assistance? | 你好 请问有何贵干? |
[28:14] | Stanley Ipkiss? | 斯坦利·伊普吉斯? |
[28:19] | Hi! I’m Peggy Brandt from the Tribune. | 我叫佩姬 论坛报的 |
[28:27] | No, actually, I want to ask you a few questions. | 我是有事问你才来的 |
[28:30] | Really? About what? | 真的吗? 什么事? |
[28:33] | Ripley Auto Finishing. You’re a customer aren’t you? | 你是那修车厂的客户吗? |
[28:40] | Me? | 我? |
[28:42] | I don’t even have a car. | 不是 我根本没车 |
[28:44] | You know, ’cause they pollute. | 因为车辆会污染环境 |
[28:47] | You don’t own an ’89 Civic? | 你有一辆八九年的思域? |
[28:52] | Oh, that car, yeah. | 你说那一辆呀 |
[28:57] | It’s coming back to me. | 我想起来了 |
[28:58] | Miss… What was your name? | 请问芳名? |
[29:01] | Peggy Brandt. | 佩姬.布兰 |
[29:03] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[29:04] | Peggy Brandt? | 佩姬.布兰? |
[29:06] | Of ”Ask Peggy”? | 那位专栏作家? |
[29:09] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:11] | You printed one of my letters last year. | 去年你登出我的信 |
[29:14] | Remember? ”Nice Guys Finish Last.” | 记得吗? 好男人永难出头 |
[29:17] | You’re Mister Nice Guy? | 你就是那位好男人? 对呀! |
[29:20] | Do you realize how much mall we got about that letter? | 无数读者写信到报社问你 |
[29:25] | 100’s of women are looking for a guy like you. | 几百位女子想找你这种人 |
[29:31] | Really? | 真的吗? 是呀 |
[29:33] | You know how hard it is to find a decent man in this town? | 你知道好男人有多难找吗? |
[29:36] | Most think monogamy is a kind of wood. | 多数男人都是大色鬼 |
[29:44] | Why are you covering this story? | 你为何采访这案子? |
[29:47] | Because ”Dear Peggy” pays dick. I’m starving to death. | 写专栏酬劳低 哦 我会被饿死的 |
[29:51] | I’m looking to become a real reporter. | 我想当真正的记者 |
[29:53] | When you were at Ripley Auto did you see anything suspicious? | 你在修车厂看到可疑的事吗? |
[29:57] | Anything? | 可疑的事情? 任何怪事? |
[29:58] | I won’t make trouble for you. | 我不会给你惹麻烦 |
[30:00] | I just want the truth. | 我只要查明真相 |
[30:03] | God, I wish I knew the truth. You know, I really do. | 但愿我知道真相 我真的希望 无可奉告 |
[30:10] | If you think of anything… | 如果你想起来 就通知我 |
[30:13] | this is my number. | 这个号码 |
[30:16] | This is my… | 是我的 |
[30:17] | you know, personal number. | 我的专线 |
[30:22] | 100’s of women are looking for a guy like me? | 真的有几百位女子想找我? |
[30:24] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[30:27] | I’m one of them. | 包括我在内 |
[30:36] | 120 yards. | 120码 |
[30:44] | Hello, Dorian. | 你好 多里安 |
[30:49] | Thanks for dropping by. | 感谢你光临 |
[30:52] | Next time, call. Leave the delivery boys at home. | 下次先打电话 省得劳动 你的狗腿子 |
[31:17] | The cops… | 警察 |
[31:20] | tried to shut the club down this morning. | 警察想查封夜总会 |
[31:23] | They say you’ve been using the place to run your own small-time scams. | 说你用它掩饰犯罪 掩饰你做的事情 |
[31:28] | When I hear things like that… | 当我听到此事 |
[31:31] | I start losing my concentration. | 我开始分心了 |
[31:34] | My game… | 这一杆 |
[31:37] | it goes straight to hell. | 如果打烂了 |
[31:42] | You could too. | 你也会被打烂 |
[31:47] | 205 yards. | 205码 |
[31:49] | I’m fed up with you… | 我受够你了 多里安 |
[31:52] | but…. | 但 |
[31:53] | I’ll cut you a break. | 我法外施恩 |
[31:57] | One week to get out of town. | 给你一星期滚出城 |
[32:00] | After that… | 如果你不滚 |
[32:02] | I’ll use your empty little skull to break in my new nine iron. | 我就用铁杆敲烂你的脑袋 |
[32:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[32:48] | Your car, sir. | 先生 你的车 |
[32:54] | I am now. | 见到你就没事了 |
[33:14] | Tina, come on. | 蒂娜 别这样 |
[33:18] | You can’t. | 我们不能 |
[33:20] | You can’t. | 我们不能 |
[33:26] | Go on. | 走开 |
[33:29] | I don’t believe it. | 无法相信 |
[33:51] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[33:55] | She would never… | 她永远不会 |
[34:22] | No way! | 不行 |
[34:53] | Hold on, Sugar. | 等一下 宝贝儿 |
[34:55] | Daddy’s got a sweet tooth tonight. | 大爷今晚想吃甜食 |
[35:15] | Somebody,stop me. | 打遍天下无敌手 |
[35:22] | Can’t make the scene if you don’t have the green. | 没钱就别想装酷 |
[35:25] | I better make a little stop. | 我最好先去捞一票 |
[35:38] | How’s it going, Freeze? | 怎样了 弗里兹? |
[35:39] | It’s looking good here. | 看来一帆风顺 |
[35:41] | You’re on your own. I must go downstairs, make sure I’m seen. | 你们要靠自己了 我必须下楼让人看见 |
[35:45] | Do it. | 你去吧 |
[35:46] | The doctor is about to operate. | 医生要进行手术了 |
[36:13] | Sorry, fellas. Waste not, want not. | 抱歉各位 吃多少 拿多少 |
[36:27] | Cops! | 警察! |
[36:39] | Not on the list, not in the club. | 不在名单上 不准入内 |
[36:59] | How do? | 大家好 |
[37:06] | You on the list? | 你在名单上吗? |
[37:07] | No, but I believe my friends are. Perhaps you know them? | 不 但你想必认识我朋友 也许你认识 |
[37:13] | Franklin, Grant… | 富兰克林总统 格兰特总统 |
[37:14] | and Jackson. | 还有杰克逊总统 |
[37:22] | That’s it! No one gets in. | 谁都不许进来! |
[37:29] | Now we present the most beautiful flower of the Congo Bongo… | 现在我来介绍 本店最美艳的花朵 |
[37:33] | Miss Tina Carlyle. | 蒂娜小姐 |
[37:50] | beautiful. | 太漂亮了! |
[37:53] | Love makes me treat you… | 爱让我这样做 |
[37:56] | The way that I do Gee, baby… | 爱让我这样对待你 宝贝 |
[38:00] | ain’t I good to you | 我对你不好吗? |
[38:03] | There’s nothing too good… | 没有任何事情是完美的 |
[38:06] | for a boy that’s so true | 对一个小伙子来说这是最好的 |
[38:09] | Gee, baby, ain’t I good to you | 宝贝 我对你不好吗? |
[38:13] | I bought you a fur coat for Christmas | 圣诞节我给你买了貂皮大衣 |
[38:17] | A diamond ring… | 宝石戒指 |
[38:19] | a Cadillac car… | 卡迪拉克 |
[38:21] | And everything | 还有一切 |
[38:24] | Love makes me treat you… | 爱让我这样 |
[38:27] | the way that I do | 这样对待你 |
[38:29] | Gee, baby, ain’t I good to you | 宝贝 我对你不好吗? |
[38:34] | Love makes me treat you… | 爱让我这样 |
[38:38] | the way that I do | 这样对待你 |
[38:40] | Gee, baby, ain’t I good to you | 宝贝 我对你不好吗? |
[38:45] | There’s nothing too good… | 没有任何事情是完美的 |
[38:48] | for a man so true | 对一个小伙子来说这是最好的 |
[38:51] | Gee,baby, ain’t I good to you | 宝贝 我对你不好吗? |
[38:55] | I know how to make a man happy. I’ll treat you right. | 我知道如何让一个好男人幸福 我对你很好 |
[39:03] | -Why are you here? -There’s trouble. | -你们在这里干什么? -大势不妙 |
[39:05] | You better come upstairs. | 最好上楼说 |
[39:08] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[39:15] | They got me paying taxes… | 他们让我付税 |
[39:18] | for what I gave to you | 为我所给你的一切 |
[39:20] | Gee, baby, ain’t I good to you | 宝贝 我对你不好吗? |
[39:45] | Let’s rock this joint. | 让我们来尽情地歌舞! |
[41:00] | Smoking. | 够劲儿吗! |
[41:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[41:09] | Someone hit the joint before us. | 有人抢先一步 |
[41:13] | Get that, Doc. | 来 |
[41:16] | Suck on that. | 来吧 抽一口 |
[41:24] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[41:29] | Who did this, man? | 埃迪 到底是谁干的? |
[41:31] | Who?! | 是谁? |
[41:33] | Him! | 是他 |
[41:35] | That’s the guy. | 就是他 就是他 |
[41:37] | The guy dancing with Tina? | 蒂娜的舞伴? |
[41:40] | He’s dead meat. | 他死定了 |
[41:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:25] | I want this place cleared now. | 马上给我清场 |
[42:43] | Club’s closed. Move it! You think I’m joking? Come on, move it! | 关门了 快走 你们以为我在开玩笑? 快点! 走开! |
[42:48] | Party’s over, let’s go! | 聚会结束了! 大家都离开吧! |
[42:50] | Get out of here. | 蒂娜 你走开 |
[42:53] | Get lost! | 滚一边去! |
[42:56] | Okay, Twinkle Toes. | 摩登舞王 你听着 |
[42:57] | Where is my money, tell me now. | 你马上告诉我钱在哪? |
[43:06] | You’ve got 17.5% in T-bills | 你买国库券领利息17.5% |
[43:08] | amortized over the fiscal year. | 在财政年分期付清 |
[43:09] | 8% in stocks and bonds. | 还买股票和债券利息8% |
[43:11] | Carry the 9, divide by the GNP… | 除以国民生产总值 |
[43:14] | Fortunately, funeral bouquets are deductible. | 还好 你的葬礼花圈免费 |
[43:18] | Ice this deadbeat. | 干掉这该死的! |
[43:26] | Shoot him! | 向他开枪! |
[43:33] | Thanks. | 非常感谢 |
[43:41] | You got me, partner. | 你打中我了 |
[43:56] | Hold me close,Red. | 抱紧我 莱德 |
[43:59] | It’s getting dark. | 我眼前一片漆黑 |
[44:06] | tell Auntie Em to let Old Yeller out. | 请阿姨别忘带老黄狗散步 |
[44:13] | tell Tiny Tim I won’t be coming home this Christmas. | 告诉提姆圣诞节我不回家过了 |
[44:20] | tell Scarlet I do give a damn. | 告诉斯嘉丽 |
[44:27] | Pardon me. | 对不起 |
[44:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
[44:40] | You love me. | 你们爱我 |
[44:41] | You really love me. | 你们真的爱我 |
[44:50] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你别想溜 |
[44:59] | Drop it, Tyrel! | 把枪放下 泰里尔 |
[45:05] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[45:10] | You got a warrant? Or did you come for a nightcap? | 有搜查证了吗? 还是想喝一杯? |
[45:14] | What I got is probable cause. | 我手上有充分证据 |
[45:17] | Your boys knocked over Edge City Bank. | 你的人抢劫边缘城市的银行 |
[45:19] | Easy. You’re giving me a woody. | 别乱摸 好痒 |
[45:21] | And one was wearing a big, green mask. | 其中一人戴着绿色面具 |
[45:24] | For once, you’re right. | 你难得说对一次 凯勒维 |
[45:27] | Except it wasn’t one of my boys. | 但他不是我手下 |
[45:29] | Maybe if you tried a little actual Police work… | 你该确实查清楚后才说 |
[45:33] | Cuff him. | 铐住他 嘿 探长 |
[45:34] | We got a stiff upstairs. It’s a guy from the heist. | 楼上有尸体 是劫匪中的一个 |
[45:38] | Call that high-priced lawyer of yours. | 最好请你那高薪律师来 泰里尔 |
[45:41] | We’ll go downtown for a chat. | 咱们去警局聊聊 |
[45:43] | Get him out of here. | 带走! |
[46:05] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在家 |
[46:11] | Police! | 我是警察 |
[46:15] | Open up! | 开门 |
[46:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[46:22] | I know you’re in there! | 我知道你在里面 |
[46:32] | Open up! | 开门 |
[46:33] | Come on, I’m getting blisters on my fingers. | 快点 我敲得手起水泡了 |
[46:41] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[46:43] | I’m coming, okay. | 我来了! 好吧 我来了 |
[46:45] | I’ll be right there. | 马上就来 |
[46:51] | Let’s go, move it! | 快一点 伊普吉斯 快点! |
[46:54] | Alright! | 好啦 |
[47:00] | Hi Lieutenant. | 你好 探长 |
[47:03] | This isn’t the best time right now. I just– | 现在我实在是不太方便 我只是 |
[47:07] | Won’t you come in? | 请进吧探长? |
[47:11] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里? |
[47:14] | Here, mostly. | 差不多都在家 |
[47:16] | Something wrong? | 出了事吗? |
[47:17] | What do you know about The Mask? | 你对面具怪客了解多少? |
[47:19] | ”Mask?” | 面具怪客? |
[47:21] | Don’t insult my intelligence. | 别侮辱我的情报 伊普吉斯 |
[47:23] | He robs the bank you work in, then I find this in the Coco Bongo. | 他抢了你上班的银行 我在椰鼓找到碎布 |
[47:26] | There can’t be 2 idiots with these pajamas. | 这种骚睡衣只有你才有 |
[47:32] | May I see those pajamas? | 我想看看你的睡衣 |
[47:36] | Those pajamas? | 睡衣? 那些 |
[47:38] | Those pajamas… | 那些睡衣 |
[47:42] | were stolen. | 被偷了 |
[47:43] | Somebody stole your pajamas? | 你的睡衣会被人偷? |
[47:51] | What is this city coming to… | 这个城市变得 够堕落的 |
[47:55] | when a man’s pajama drawer is no longer safe! | 男人的睡衣都有人偷 再也没有安全了吗? |
[48:06] | Look at that guy. | 你看他 |
[48:07] | -Nobody’s that fast at my bank. -I’ll say. | -但愿我的手下办事都有这么利索 -彼此彼此 |
[48:14] | That’s one hell of a rubber mask. | 不知道 老板 那是面具抢劫 |
[48:16] | Lab reports? | 化验室怎么说? |
[48:17] | We got fingerprints from currency, but nothing matches Tyrel’s men. | 钞票上有指纹 但不是泰里尔手下 |
[48:22] | He beat them to the punch. | 面具怪客比他们快 |
[48:24] | Get the bank employee files and run down the prints on a guy named Ipkiss. | 查银行员工档案 核对伊普吉斯的指纹 |
[48:28] | You figure it was an inside job? | 你认为有内奸? 没错 |
[48:31] | I need some prints to lock this whack job up till doomsday. | 如果能找到他的指纹我就能关他一辈子 |
[48:37] | 50 grand… | 五万! |
[48:39] | to whoever finds that green bastard before the cops. | 我悬赏五万元看谁比警察先找到面具怪客 |
[48:44] | I want you to get the word out to every street hustler… | 你们把话放出去 |
[48:47] | every low life in this town. Understand? | 传给城里的每个混混和无赖 你们听懂了吗? |
[48:50] | I want him here tomorrow, alive. | 明天把他抓来 要活的 |
[48:55] | You still here? | 你们还等什么? |
[48:57] | Come on, let’s go. | 赶快去! |
[49:04] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么? |
[49:05] | You. | 你 |
[49:07] | You’re losing it. | 你掉东西了 多里安 |
[49:08] | I’m not losing anything… | 我什么都没掉 |
[49:12] | except maybe some extra baggage. | 我只想甩掉一些累赘 |
[49:14] | What’s that mean? | 那究竟又是什么意思? |
[49:18] | You didn’t fight much last night when that freak kissed you. | 我告诉你你没有反抗 昨晚他吻你的时候 |
[49:21] | Did it look like I had much of a choice? | 你觉得我反抗有用吗? |
[49:26] | Maybe you did… | 不见得吧 |
[49:30] | maybe you didn’t. Who knows, right? | 也许是没用 谁知道呢? |
[49:34] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 我告诉你 |
[49:37] | It’s going to be payback for anybody who crosses me. | 谁惹毛我 我就找谁算帐 |
[49:51] | We have a crisis here and you stroll in an hour late? | 银行出事你还迟到一小时 |
[49:54] | If I must put up with– | 我受够你这没用的了 |
[49:56] | Back off, monkey boy… | 滚开 臭小子! |
[49:59] | or I’ll tell your dad you treat this place like your piggy bank. | 小心我向你老爸告状! 说你在这儿胡作非为 |
[50:03] | Or we should call the IRS… | 或是通知国税局 |
[50:05] | and arrange a vacation for you at club Fed? | 看看我们是否能让你去度 假 |
[50:11] | That’ll be all. | 我讲完了 |
[50:17] | Genius. | 天才呀! 真是天才 |
[50:18] | That was genius. Buddy, I have chills. | 太解气了 都是我想要说的! |
[50:22] | God! What side of whose bed did you wake up on, man? | 你今天吃错什么药了吧? |
[50:26] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[50:28] | I haven’t exactly been myself lately. | 我最近不大像自己 |
[50:31] | You don’t look real fabulous. | 你的气色不佳 |
[50:33] | Really, do I look bad? | 真的吗? 我看来那么糟吗? |
[50:36] | Don’t worry. This’ll put the color back in your cheeks. | 别担心 好啦 这会使你恢复神采 |
[50:40] | 2 tickets to the charity ball at the Coco Bongo club, Saturday. | 两张票 椰鼓办慈善舞会 星期六晚 |
[50:44] | Anybody who’s anybody will be there. | 大人物都将到场 |
[50:47] | Want to be my date? | 陪我去吧? |
[50:55] | Wait just a minute. | 先等一下 |
[50:58] | -Why are you here? -I wanted to thank you. | 蒂娜 你怎么来了? 我来向你道谢 |
[51:02] | I don’t have much to open an account with anymore. | 我没钱开户了 |
[51:05] | What about the club? You were doing great. | 你在夜总会很红呀 |
[51:09] | It’s not your problem. I’ll be okay. | 别为我操心 没事的 |
[51:12] | Come here. | 蒂娜 跟我来 |
[51:18] | You didn’t stop by just to see me, did you? | 你不只是顺道来看我吧? |
[51:24] | It’s okay, tell me. | 没关系啦 告诉我 |
[51:28] | The guy they say robbed this place… | 那个抢银行的人 |
[51:31] | -The Mask? -I think he was at the club. | 面具怪客? 他去过夜总会 |
[51:35] | Really? | 真的? |
[51:36] | They say he’s pretty… | 听说他长得 |
[51:39] | weird looking. | 长得很怪 |
[51:43] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 |
[51:45] | you should see him dance. | 他的舞跳得很棒 |
[51:49] | Did anyone find out who he is? | 他到底是何方神圣? |
[51:52] | Why, you interested? | 你为何那么有兴趣? |
[51:56] | Just curious, I guess. | 我只是好奇 |
[52:01] | I better be going. | 那么 我该走了 |
[52:04] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你一番心意 斯坦利 |
[52:08] | You’d like to see him again? | 你想再见到他 对不对? |
[52:16] | I wouldn’t mind. | 那也好 |
[52:17] | I know him, you know. | 我认识他 |
[52:20] | You do? | 真的? |
[52:22] | We’re old college buddies, him and me. | 我们是大学同窗 |
[52:26] | It’s funny you mention he dances because… | 你提到他的舞技 很有趣 |
[52:33] | I taught him a couple of dance moves myself. | 因为有些舞步是我教他的 |
[52:37] | Think you could have him meet me tonight? | 我今晚能见到他吗? |
[52:40] | Maybe I could work something out. | 我想办法 |
[52:42] | -How about at Landfill Park? -Sunset. | 在公园好吗? 好吧日落的时候? |
[52:45] | -Perfect. -Super. | 好极了 好极了 |
[52:48] | Thanks, Stanley. You really are a nice guy. | 谢了 斯坦利 你真是大好人 |
[52:59] | This is an interesting place. | 这玩意很有意思 伊普吉斯先生 |
[53:01] | Looks like fourth-or fifth-century Scandinavian. | 像四 五世纪的北欧面具 |
[53:04] | Possibly a representation of one of the Norse night gods, maybe Loki. | 可能是北欧的一位夜神 也许是洛基 |
[53:11] | Loki? | 洛基? |
[53:13] | Who is Loki? | 洛基是谁? |
[53:15] | The Norse god of mischief. | 北欧的恶作剧之神 |
[53:17] | Supposedly he caused such trouble that Odin banished him from Valhalla forever. | 他是个闯祸精 上帝将他永远逐出天廷 |
[53:24] | Then he could have banished him into that mask. | 也许他被贬到面具里 |
[53:27] | I’m talking about mythology, Mr. Ipkiss. | 那都是神话 |
[53:30] | This is a piece of wood. | 这只是一块木头 |
[53:33] | but your book…! | 但你的书 |
[53:35] | My book is about masks as a metaphor. | 我的书是拿面具作比喻 |
[53:38] | A metaphor,not to be taken literally. | 不是照字面去解释 |
[53:42] | You suffer from a mild delusion. | 你患了轻微的妄想症 |
[53:47] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[53:52] | I’ll prove it to you. | 我证明给你看 |
[53:54] | But I am not responsible for the consequences. | 但后果我不负责 |
[53:58] | Just sit back and enjoy the ride, Mr. Expert. | 坐下来欣赏吧 大专家 |
[54:02] | You don’t scare me. Go right ahead. | 你吓不了我的 请便 |
[54:07] | See you. | 看着吧 |
[54:34] | You said Loki was a night god. Maybe it works at night. | 好 你说洛基是夜神 也许晚上才有效 |
[54:38] | I should warn you that I don’t work personally with really sick peopIe. | 先生 也许我该警告你 我不亲自辅导重症患者 |
[54:44] | There are private institutions for those things. | 你该去找私人机构 |
[54:47] | I can arrange for a safe environment for you tonight, if you want. | 如果你想入院 我今晚就能帮你安排 |
[54:55] | I must see Tina. | 我一定要见蒂娜 |
[54:58] | But what can I do? | 但我该怎么办? |
[55:01] | Do I go as myself… | 以原来面貌去? |
[55:03] | or The Mask? | 或是戴上面具? |
[55:06] | If I tell you, you promise to leave my office right now? | 我说完 你就离开好吗? |
[55:17] | Go as yourself… | 本貌 |
[55:19] | and as The Mask. | 和面具一起去 |
[55:21] | Because they are both one and the same beautiful person. | 他们是一体的 都是大好人 |
[55:27] | Got the cross-check on the fingerprints. It’s Ipkiss. | 指纹检查已经出来了 是伊普吉斯的 |
[55:30] | I’m looking at him. | 没错 我正盯着他 |
[55:32] | Keep the SWAT team standing by. | 叫紧急行动小组待命 |
[55:34] | If he’s half as bad as they say, we’ll have a full dance card. | 要是他真那么难缠的话 今天就有好戏看了 |
[55:38] | Pickle relish? | 有泡菜酱吗? |
[55:40] | -Get in the car. -But I ordered onion rings. | 上车 道尔 我还点了洋葱圈道尔! |
[56:11] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[56:15] | I wanted to make sure that you 2 got together all right. | 我只是路过 来看看你们是不是已经见面了 |
[56:19] | That’s nice. | 你真好 |
[56:21] | I hardly ever stop by here. | 我很少来这里 |
[56:24] | It’s hard to believe it was… | 真想不到这里曾是 |
[56:27] | a garbage heap. | 垃圾场 |
[56:30] | It’s really beautiful right around sunset. | 日落时分真美 |
[56:35] | The methane emissions really pick up the colors. | 沼气加深了暮色 |
[56:39] | all those… | 哦 |
[56:41] | pinks and greens. | 彩霞满天呢! |
[56:50] | My friend will be along here any minute. I better go. | 我的朋友随时 都会来这里 我最好走了 |
[56:55] | Stanley, wait. | 等等 斯坦利 |
[57:03] | Hello, cherie. | 你好 宝贝儿 |
[57:05] | We meet again! | 我们又见面了 |
[57:07] | Is it fate? | 这是命运吗? |
[57:08] | Is it meant to be? It is written in the stars… | 是否星辰上已经写好了 |
[57:11] | that we are destined to fraternize? | 我们注定要在一起? |
[57:14] | I’d like to think so. | 我愿意这样想 |
[57:21] | Kiss me, my dear, and I will reveal my croissant. | 吻我吧 亲爱的 然后我就把世上最美的一切都奉献给你 |
[57:25] | I will spread your p t . I will dip my ladle in your vichyssoise. | 我带你去人间仙境 我会带你去天堂! |
[57:35] | She’s so coy. | 她可真会卖弄风情 |
[57:37] | I love it. | 我喜欢这样的 |
[57:45] | Our love is like a red, red rose. | 我们的爱像红红的玫瑰 |
[57:48] | And I am a little thorny. | 我兴奋莫名 |
[57:51] | Je t’adore! Je t’adore! | 我爱慕你 |
[57:54] | Shoot the window. I don’t care! | 来吧! 亲爱的 |
[57:58] | This is Kellaway. I need back-up. | 我是凯勒维 加派人手来 |
[58:02] | Cigarette? | 抽烟吗? 不抽? |
[58:15] | Now, like Napoleon… | 我好像拿破仑 |
[58:18] | I will divide and conquer. | 分散敌军 各个击破 |
[58:22] | Police! | 我是警察! |
[58:26] | Merde. | 电灯泡 |
[58:27] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[58:32] | Put your hands up. | 手举起来 |
[58:34] | But you told me to freeze. | 你不是叫我别动吗? |
[58:36] | Alright, Alright, unfreeze. | 好吧 现在可以动了 |
[58:40] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 伊普吉斯 |
[58:43] | It wasn’t me. | 不 不是我干的 |
[58:45] | It was the one-armed man. | 是那个独臂人干的 |
[58:49] | Alright, I confess. | 好吧 我招了 |
[58:51] | I did it, you hear? And I’m glad, glad, I tell you! | 是我干的 我非常得意 |
[58:55] | What are they going to do to me, Sarge? What are they going to do? | 你们会把我怎么样? 告诉我 他们要干什么? |
[59:00] | Sorry, son, that’s not my department. | 抱歉 这不关我的事 |
[59:03] | Search him. | 搜身 |
[59:08] | Where’s a camcorder when you need one? | 我看 应该拍下你们的丑态 |
[59:15] | It’s going to be a long night. My wife’ll kill me. | 今晚搞不完了 老婆会杀了我的 |
[59:19] | -What is it? -Cops got Ipkiss at Landfill Park. | 怎么了? 伊普吉斯在公园被捕 |
[59:22] | Let me cover it. I need this story. You go home to Claire. | 让我去采访这案子 我需要这个故事 你回家去陪克莱尔 |
[59:26] | I don’t know. Ramsey said | 我不知道 佩姬.拉姆齐说 |
[59:28] | I will take care of Ramsey. | 我会跟拉姆齐说的 |
[59:31] | Thanks a million, I owe you one. | 感激不尽 算我欠你 |
[59:34] | Really big sunglasses, nerf ball… | 超大墨镜 |
[59:36] | Bike horn… | 单车喇叭 |
[59:38] | Small-mouthed bass… bowling pin… | 小嘴鲈鱼 保龄球 |
[59:44] | mouse-trap… | 捕鼠器 |
[59:45] | rubber chicken… | 橡皮鸡 |
[59:47] | -Little to the left. That’s it. -I don’t know. | 再左边一点儿 有点痒痒! 不知道 |
[59:50] | Funny eyeball glasses… | 有趣的玩具眼珠 |
[59:52] | I’ve never seen those in my life. | 我以前从没看过那些 |
[59:54] | -bazooka. -I have a permit for that. | 火箭筒? 我有执照的 |
[59:58] | -Picture of Kellaway’s wife… -What? | 凯勒维夫人玉照 什么? |
[1:00:02] | Margaret! Son of a bitch! | 哦 玛格丽特! 你这该死的 |
[1:00:04] | I figured you had a sense of humor. | 我以为你有幽默感呢 |
[1:00:08] | you married her! | 毕竟 你娶到她了嘛 |
[1:00:12] | That’s got to hurt. | 这够痛了吧 |
[1:00:15] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:00:40] | It’s over. Raise your hands… | 都结束了 把手举起来 |
[1:00:42] | or we’ll fire. | 否则我们要开火了 |
[1:00:48] | Hit it! | 开枪 |
[1:01:10] | They call me Cuban Pete I’m the king of the rumba beat | 别人叫我古巴皮 我是伦巴舞皇帝 |
[1:01:14] | When I play the maracas | 当我摇起响葫芦 |
[1:01:16] | I go chick-chicky boom | 我就劈哩啪啦碰 |
[1:01:19] | Yes, I’m Cuban Pete | 是的 我就是古巴皮 |
[1:01:20] | I’m the craze of my street | 人间就属我最皮 |
[1:01:22] | When I start to dance everything goes Chick-chicky boom, chick-chicky boom | 当我跳起舞 劈哩啪啦碰 |
[1:01:29] | and they swing | 跳得又帅又惹火 |
[1:01:31] | It’s very nice | 跳得人心痒难熬 |
[1:01:33] | Full of spice | 情趣多十足 |
[1:01:35] | They dance and bring a happy ring Never a care | 她们唱歌又跳舞 |
[1:01:40] | Singing a song all the day long | 唱着那支歌 |
[1:01:46] | If you like the beat Take a lesson from Cuban Pete | 若你喜欢这节奏 就来学我桑巴舞 |
[1:01:50] | I’ll teach you to chick-chicky boom | 脸贴着脸桑巴舞 |
[1:01:55] | He’s a modest guy | 他这男人真内向 |
[1:01:57] | Although he’s the hottest guy | 不过却是万人迷 |
[1:01:59] | In Havana | 哈瓦那的万人迷 |
[1:02:03] | Si, senorita, I know… | 是的 小姐 我知道 |
[1:02:05] | that when I chicky boom | 我是又帅又惹火 |
[1:02:08] | It’s very nice so full of spice | 让你赏我几耳光 |
[1:02:11] | I place my hand on your hip | 那么你我就起舞 |
[1:02:13] | And if you will give me your hand | 我把手放你身上 |
[1:02:16] | Then we shall try Just you and I | 我们试试吧 |
[1:02:21] | -Not bad. -Shut up and help me down. | 闭嘴 拉我一把 好 |
[1:02:24] | I’ll teach you to chick-chicky boom Chick-chicky boom | 我会教你跳这支舞 |
[1:02:49] | Dance and I’ll blow your brains out. | 再跳就打烂你的狗头 |
[1:02:56] | Give me that thing. | 把枪给我 |
[1:02:59] | See you! | 大家看呀 |
[1:03:00] | There! Let’s get him. Snap out of it. This dance is over! | 他在那里! 抓住他 舞会结束了 别跳了 |
[1:03:04] | Let’s go! Follow me, officers! | 所有的人跟我来! |
[1:03:13] | He’s down the alley. Follow me. Come on. Grab your gun. | 他跑到巷子里去了 跟我来 快点 拿好你的枪 |
[1:03:38] | Stanley, get in! | 斯坦利 快进来 |
[1:03:41] | There! | 他在那里! |
[1:03:44] | Halt, or I’ll shoot! | 站住! 否则要开枪了 |
[1:03:48] | Shoot! Shoot! | 射他! 射他! |
[1:03:51] | Seat belts. | 绑好安全带 |
[1:03:57] | I missed him. | 我没打中他 |
[1:04:00] | Come on, we all missed him. | 走吧! 我们全都没打中 |
[1:04:08] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[1:04:11] | I saw everything. | 全都看到了 |
[1:04:14] | What’s happening to you, Stanley? | 斯坦利 你是怎么了? |
[1:04:18] | It’s crazy. | 我发疯了 |
[1:04:25] | I’m losing control. | 我无法控制自己 |
[1:04:28] | When I put that mask on… | 当我戴上面具 |
[1:04:30] | I can do anything. | 我就能做任何事 |
[1:04:32] | Be anything. | 变成任何东西 |
[1:04:38] | It’s wrecking my life. | 它毁了我 |
[1:04:40] | My life is wrecked. Wrecked. | 害我过得一塌糊涂 乱七八糟 |
[1:04:46] | I don’t know what’s happening to you… | 这些我并不清楚 |
[1:04:50] | but I do know this: | 但我明白一点 |
[1:04:54] | that letter you sent my column… | 写信到我专栏的那人 |
[1:04:57] | that was from a guy with more guts… | 他的勇气十足 |
[1:05:01] | and more heart… | 心地善良 |
[1:05:03] | than any of the creeps I’ve met in this city. | 强过全城所有的臭男人 |
[1:05:07] | Whatever that mask is… | 不管那是什么面具 |
[1:05:10] | you don’t need it. | 你都不需要了 |
[1:05:12] | You… | 你 |
[1:05:14] | Stanley Ipkiss… | 斯坦利·伊普吉斯 |
[1:05:17] | are already all you’ll ever need to be. | 你只需做好你自己 |
[1:05:24] | Gosh, Peg… | 佩姬 |
[1:05:28] | do you really mean that? | 这是你的真心话吗? |
[1:05:31] | Actually… | 老实说 |
[1:05:34] | no. | 不是 |
[1:05:35] | What? | 什么? |
[1:05:38] | Where were you? I’ve been vamping for 20 minutes. | 你们害我 多扯一二十分钟的谎 |
[1:05:42] | Is this him? | 就是他? |
[1:05:43] | You got the 50 thou’? | 五万块呢? |
[1:05:46] | Give her the money. | 把钱给她 |
[1:05:52] | Right. | 很好 |
[1:05:53] | With the mask on, he turns into that green thing. | 他戴上面具就变成面具怪客 |
[1:05:59] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么? |
[1:06:01] | Sorry. You really are a great guy, | 抱歉 你的确是好人 |
[1:06:04] | I just can’t lose my condo. | 但我缺钱就没房子住 |
[1:06:06] | It’s so hard to find an apartment in this city. | 在市内找房子太难了 |
[1:06:14] | You said you wouldn’t hurt him! | 你说不会伤害他的 |
[1:06:19] | I lied. | 我骗你的 |
[1:06:39] | tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:06:41] | How’s this mask work? | 面具有什么作用? |
[1:06:46] | put it on. | 你戴上就知道 |
[1:07:00] | Boss… | 老板 |
[1:07:02] | be careful, huh? | 保重呀 |
[1:07:24] | What a rush. | 太棒了! |
[1:07:28] | You okay? | 老板 你还好吗? |
[1:07:32] | I’m better than ever, you idiot. | 从未这么好过 |
[1:07:36] | What do we do with Ipkiss? | 怎样处置伊普吉斯? |
[1:07:41] | The Police want the mask. | 警方要面具 |
[1:07:43] | We’ll give them The Mask. | 就把面具怪客送交警方 |
[1:07:56] | The money better be here… | 最好找得到钱 |
[1:07:59] | or you can Ip-kiss your ass good-bye. | 否则你就死定了 |
[1:08:49] | Get over there. | 过去一点 |
[1:09:02] | Can’t believe it. Hardened cops dancing in the street… | 我还是 无法相信 干警沿街起舞 |
[1:09:05] | and broadcast on the 11 o’clock news. | 在夜间十一点新闻播出 |
[1:09:07] | -The SWAT team was offered Vegas. -I’m history. | 赌城还请紧急行 动小组去做表演 |
[1:09:10] | The Captain’ll have my badge for breakfast with a pension on top. | 我完了 队长会炒我鱿鱼 退休金泡汤 |
[1:09:14] | It’s not all your fault. Something will turn up. | 这不能怪你 吉人自有天相 |
[1:09:18] | Sure, Ipkiss will fall right into my lap. | 除非伊普吉斯掉在我怀里 |
[1:09:28] | Get him off of me! | 把他弄开! 快点 |
[1:09:35] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:09:37] | I can explain everything. | 请让我解释清楚 |
[1:09:38] | You can explain everything? Explain this! | 是吗? 你可以解释一切? 那就解释这个吧 |
[1:09:44] | Get him up! Let’s go! I got a cell for you, pal. | 铐起来 走吧 我为你准备好了客房 |
[1:10:11] | Forget about me, buddy. | 忘了我吧 |
[1:10:12] | Find a new place to live. | 去找个新窝 |
[1:10:17] | I’ll be in here for a long, long time. | 我要在这儿关好久好久 |
[1:10:33] | You, with the face. | 喂 丑八怪 |
[1:10:35] | You got a visitor. | 有人来看你了 |
[1:10:46] | -Why? -Is it true? | 你怎么来了? 这是真的吗? |
[1:10:51] | You’re The Mask. | 你就是面具怪客 |
[1:10:52] | Yeah, but don’t tell anybody. If I get… | 别跟任何人说 |
[1:10:55] | a good lawyer and a deal… | 如果找到好律师 |
[1:10:58] | I’ll be out in about 10,000 years. | 我再关一万年就可以出狱了 |
[1:11:01] | It’s risky, coming here. | 你来这里太危险 |
[1:11:03] | Your boyfriend might be upset. | 你男友会不高兴的 |
[1:11:07] | He’ll be at the charity ball tonight. | 他今晚要去慈善舞会去做坏事 |
[1:11:11] | Like what? The Lambada? | 他想跳贴身舞吗? |
[1:11:14] | This is serious. There must be a way to stop him. | 斯坦利 这是严肃的 一定要阻止他 |
[1:11:18] | How does it work? | 面具有什么魔力? |
[1:11:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:11:23] | It’s like… | 好像是 |
[1:11:26] | it brings your innermost desires to life. | 它能使人内心最深处的欲望成真 |
[1:11:29] | If deep down inside… | 若你的内心深处 |
[1:11:33] | you’re a bit repressed and hopeIessly romantic… | 略带压抑却又浪漫 |
[1:11:36] | you become some sort of… | 那你就会变成为 |
[1:11:38] | a love-crazy wild man. | 爱痴狂的情圣 |
[1:11:41] | And if you’re like Dorian? | 如果是多里安戴它呢? |
[1:11:43] | Then we’re all in big trouble. | 那大家都完了 |
[1:11:46] | And if I were you, I’d get out of town. Fast. | 若我是你 就马上远走高飞 |
[1:11:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢你! |
[1:11:54] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[1:11:55] | Lots of things. | 很多事 |
[1:12:01] | Sharing a sunset with me. | 你与我分享夕阳 |
[1:12:04] | For being the only guy who treated me like a person, not… | 只有你把我当人看 |
[1:12:09] | a party favor. | 而不是当作玩偶 |
[1:12:14] | For being any kind of romantic… | 感谢你一片深情 |
[1:12:16] | even a hopeless one. | 你很浪漫 |
[1:12:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:12:26] | That night at the club I knew… | 那晚在夜总会 |
[1:12:29] | I’d found someone special. | 我邂逅了意中人 |
[1:12:34] | The Mask. | 面具怪客 不 |
[1:12:37] | It was the guy inside The Mask. | 不 是面具后面的男子 |
[1:12:40] | It was you all along. | 那就是你 |
[1:12:49] | Lady, time’s up. | 小姐 时间到 |
[1:12:52] | could I have just… | 拜托宽限一分钟 |
[1:12:54] | one more minute? | 行吗? |
[1:12:58] | I’ve got to disappear for a while now. | 我要躲藏一阵子 斯坦利 |
[1:13:00] | Don’t know where but I’ll let you know as soon as I can. | 我不知道要去哪里 找到地方会尽快通知你 |
[1:13:48] | Somebody help me! | 救命呀 |
[1:13:55] | Guard, guard! | 警卫 警卫 |
[1:13:57] | A woman’s being chased in the alley. | 有人在巷内追杀一名女子 |
[1:14:00] | She needs help. | 快去救她呀 |
[1:14:02] | Sure. Keep it down. | 别罗嗦 小声一点 伊普吉斯 |
[1:14:05] | Serve and protect, man! | 你算什么人民公仆呀! |
[1:14:28] | Good boy. Come on. | 好孩子 来 |
[1:14:33] | Jump up. Can you jump up? | 跳上来 会吗? |
[1:14:37] | Remember how I taught you not to jump up on people? Forget that. | 我以前说不许乱蹦乱跳 但现在我改变主意了 |
[1:14:40] | Come on! Get up here. | 跳上来 |
[1:14:44] | Get up. Get up here! | 上来呀 上来 |
[1:14:47] | Get up. Get up here. That’s it. | 好孩子 没问题 |
[1:14:49] | You can do it. Come on. Come on! | 你能做的到 快点 快点! |
[1:14:56] | Put some effort into it! | 米洛 再努力一点! |
[1:15:14] | Baby, there you are. | 宝贝 总算找到你了 |
[1:15:17] | I was worried about you. | 我不大放心你 |
[1:15:19] | -You talk to the cops? -OnIy to see what Ipkiss told them. | 你找警察告密? 我只有问伊普吉斯的事 |
[1:15:23] | That’s right, you and Stanley. You two are getting awfully close. | 没错 你和斯坦利 你跟他走得太近了吧 |
[1:15:28] | Bet you helped him with the bank job. | 他抢银行想必是你帮他 |
[1:15:30] | -That’s ridiculous. -Oh, is it? | 胡说 是吗? |
[1:15:34] | Look what I found in her car. | 她车上有行李 |
[1:15:39] | Going away alone, baby? | 想一个人溜吗? |
[1:15:44] | Boys, I want you to… | 不是多里安 不是? |
[1:15:46] | get her something pretty to wear. | 给她找件漂亮衣服好吗? |
[1:15:51] | We’re going to a party tonight. | 今晚有宴会 |
[1:15:54] | We’ll have one hell of a time, right? | 要痛快疯上一晚 |
[1:15:58] | Get out of my sight. | 现在 你滚一边去 |
[1:16:01] | Jump up. | 跳呀 好孩子 |
[1:16:02] | Get up. Come on. | 百尺竿头 更进一步 |
[1:16:06] | Come on, Milo. Jump, please. | 米洛 拜托你跳 |
[1:16:08] | Do it for Daddy. | 跳啊! 再用力点儿 |
[1:16:14] | That’s it! | 真想不到 |
[1:16:18] | God, I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 真不敢相信你做到了 |
[1:16:22] | Good boy. Good boy. | 哦 好孩子 好孩子 |
[1:16:28] | See that man over there? | 看到那个人吗? |
[1:16:29] | He’s got keys. | 他有钥匙 |
[1:16:33] | Go get those keys. | 把钥匙弄过来 |
[1:16:35] | Go get them. Go get the keys. | 去偷钥匙 去拿钥匙 去 |
[1:16:40] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[1:16:42] | The key. | 钥匙 |
[1:16:49] | No, not the cheese, the keys. | 不是奶酪 是钥匙 |
[1:16:54] | Drop the cheese… | 放下奶酪 |
[1:16:57] | and get the keys. | 去偷钥匙 |
[1:16:58] | Over there, over there. | 在那边 |
[1:17:19] | Oh, man. Come on. | 过来 快过来 |
[1:17:22] | Come here. Good boy. That’s a good boy. | 乖宝贝 过来 好孩子 |
[1:17:25] | Give it, give me the keys. Give me the keys. | 松口呀! 松开 把钥匙给我 |
[1:17:28] | Come on, drop it, drop it. | 快点松口啦 给我 |
[1:17:31] | It’s sundown. | 太阳下山了 |
[1:17:33] | It’s almost time. | 好戏开张了 |
[1:17:37] | I wouldn’t, darling. | 我劝你别点烟 |
[1:17:42] | wouldn’t want to start the celebration early. | 别这么早放烟花 |
[1:18:29] | Hold it! | 不要动 |
[1:18:30] | I am warning you… | 我警告你 |
[1:18:32] | I am seriously stressed out here. | 你逼得我要发疯了 |
[1:18:35] | Easy. | 放轻松 伊普吉斯 |
[1:18:36] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:18:38] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别活得不耐烦 |
[1:18:39] | You’re in a Police station. There is no way you’ll walk out of here like this. | 这里是警察局 你不可能出得去 |
[1:18:45] | You’re know, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:18:50] | -Absolutely right. -What are you doing? | -一点也没错 -你干什么? |
[1:18:54] | You’ll take me out… | 咱们玩官兵 |
[1:18:55] | as your prisoner. | 抓强盗 |
[1:18:57] | Put it on! Put it on! | 铐上! 快铐上 |
[1:19:02] | Come on. | 哦! 走 |
[1:19:03] | -I’m really very sorry about this. -I’m sure. | 非常抱歉 我相信 |
[1:19:09] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[1:19:11] | It’s a bum rap. | 我是冤大头 |
[1:19:12] | I got my rights. | 要尊重人权嘛 |
[1:19:14] | Where are you taking Ipkiss? | 你为何带走伊普吉斯? |
[1:19:16] | Ixnay! Ehay’s otgay an ungay. | 好了 他就是这样的人! |
[1:19:19] | I get it. Pig Latin, right? | 原来你是倒过来讲的! |
[1:19:23] | Eesay ouyay aterlay. | 算了 |
[1:19:26] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:19:35] | Sit back and relax. | 你坐好 放轻松 好吗? |
[1:19:40] | I must change for the party. | 我要更衣赴宴 |
[1:20:14] | I need cigarettes. | 买包烟什么牌子? |
[1:20:15] | -Which brand? -It doesn’t matter, I don’t smoke. | 无所谓 我不抽烟 |
[1:20:18] | But for you, I would shoot the Surgeon General. | 但我会帮你杀掉卫生部长 |
[1:20:22] | Mayor Tilton, may we have a word? | 提尔顿市长 可以访问你吗? |
[1:20:24] | I always have time for the press and my loyal constituents. | 我一向欢迎新闻界和忠心选民 |
[1:21:04] | Let me out of these cuffs, you drive like a maniac. | 放开我 你开车太恐怖像个疯子 |
[1:21:07] | Sorry, we’re late for the ball. | 抱歉 怕赶不上舞会了 |
[1:21:10] | alice and the rabbit’ll be disappointed. | 没错 艾莉丝和白兔要失望了 |
[1:21:12] | Now you’re being cynical. | 你也会讽刺了 |
[1:21:17] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[1:21:18] | I’m just an ex-employee… | 我是你的离职员工 |
[1:21:21] | who’s come for his back pay. | 我来讨你欠的薪水 |
[1:21:24] | Or should I say payback? | 或者说来找你算帐 |
[1:21:30] | Kill him. | 杀掉他 |
[1:21:51] | Come on. | 你来呀 |
[1:22:14] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 各位来宾 |
[1:22:15] | I will be the host… | 现在起由我来一主持 |
[1:22:18] | for the rest of the evening. | 其余的部分 |
[1:22:30] | Get your dog away from me. | 伊普吉斯 拉开你的狗 |
[1:22:34] | Sorry, he seems to be attracted to you. | 它似一乎和你心心相印 |
[1:22:36] | Where’s everyone? Something’s not kosher. | 等等 人呢? 情况不大妙 |
[1:22:39] | -Exactly. -Watch it! | 说对了! 小心枪 |
[1:22:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:42] | I must lock you in. | 我必须把你锁在车内 |
[1:22:45] | Use the radio. | 打开无线电 |
[1:22:47] | You know, call for back-up or something. | -做什么? -请求支援呀 |
[1:22:53] | This could be dangerous. Stay here and be a good boy. | 这很危险 你乖乖别动 |
[1:22:58] | Daddy has to go kick some ass. | 我要去大开杀戒了 |
[1:23:05] | He’s a dead man. | 他活的不耐烦了 |
[1:23:07] | Down! Get down! | 趴下! 走! |
[1:23:11] | Take it easy, I got the point. | 轻一点 放松 |
[1:23:25] | BIow it! | 轰掉它! |
[1:23:34] | Bastard. | 该死的! |
[1:23:36] | What’s the matter, darling? | 怎么了 亲爱的? |
[1:23:38] | This is your big production number. | 他们都是你的观众 |
[1:23:40] | And you know it’s important… | 今天你就可以 |
[1:23:42] | to go out with a big bang. | 轰轰烈烈地成名 |
[1:23:54] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了? |
[1:23:56] | Take this gun and start sneaking people out the back. | 拿着枪 溜到后面去 |
[1:24:03] | Step back. | 你们两个 退后 |
[1:24:04] | -Do you know who I am? -A dead man if you don’t step back. | 你知道你在跟谁说话? 跟个不退后就是死人的人讲话 |
[1:24:08] | What about some respect? | 你难道不尊重法律和命令吗? |
[1:24:10] | -What kind of thug are you? -all set, Dorian. | 你是个什么样的暴徒? 炸弹设定完毕 多里安 |
[1:24:15] | That’s it. | 好极了 |
[1:24:18] | This party’s over… | 舞会结束 |
[1:24:20] | in 10 minutes. | 再过十分钟. |
[1:24:24] | This is the moment when a man… | 在这一关键时刻 |
[1:24:26] | shows what he’s really made of. | 要展现男儿本色! |
[1:24:30] | Crap. | 伊普吉斯 |
[1:24:31] | Drop it. | 枪放下 |
[1:24:45] | Smart dog. | 这是什么狗? ! |
[1:24:53] | Boss, look who decided to crash the party. | 老板 有不速之客 |
[1:24:56] | How’s it going? | 嘿 多里安 你好吗? |
[1:24:59] | Bring him up here! | 带过来 |
[1:25:02] | Wait! No! | 多里安 等一下 先不要 |
[1:25:04] | This is no time for last requests. | 没时间听你的临终请求 |
[1:25:08] | But all I wanted was a kiss. | 但我只求一吻 |
[1:25:10] | A kiss? | 一个吻? |
[1:25:13] | Just one… | 就只有 |
[1:25:15] | last kiss. | 最后的 一吻 |
[1:25:17] | I can’t shut it off. | 多里安 定时器关不掉的 |
[1:25:20] | There’s always time… | 时间总会有的 |
[1:25:24] | for one last kiss. | 才一个吻而已 |
[1:25:32] | From the real Dorian. | 要正牌的多里安来吻 |
[1:25:35] | The one I used to love. | 我从前所爱的那位 |
[1:25:39] | Nobody ever kissed me like Dorian Tyrel. | 没有人的吻像多里安 泰里尔一样好 |
[1:25:42] | Romeo! | 罗密欧呀 |
[1:25:43] | This place will blow! | 这儿马上就要炸了 |
[1:25:45] | Just wait! | 等等! |
[1:25:52] | I’ve decided… | 我决定了 |
[1:26:02] | to give her one last thrill. | 我要让她含笑而终 |
[1:26:16] | Get it! | 接住它! |
[1:26:34] | Run, Milo! | 快跑 米洛 |
[1:26:39] | Stanley, hurry! | 斯坦利 快呀 |
[1:26:42] | Don’t worry. | 你放心 蒂娜 |
[1:26:43] | It’s all over now. | 已经没戏唱了 |
[1:26:56] | Got you. | 抓住你了 |
[1:27:10] | I’ll take you apart. | 我要把你撕成碎片 |
[1:27:11] | I hope you can enjoy the victory with one freaking eye! | 用你的独眼享受胜利吧! |
[1:27:34] | Good doggie. | 狗儿乖乖 |
[1:27:35] | Good doggie. | 好狗儿 |
[1:27:56] | I’m winning! | 我是赢家! |
[1:28:36] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天哪 |
[1:28:38] | This must be a new breed. | 它一定是新品种 |
[1:28:40] | Easy, boy! | 别急 |
[1:28:45] | Good boy! | 好狗儿 |
[1:29:17] | Did you miss me? | 你们又没打中了吗? |
[1:29:27] | I guess not! | 我想是打中了 |
[1:29:35] | Now, you have to ask yourself one question: | 你们最好问问自已! |
[1:29:38] | ”Do I feel lucky?” | 我走运了吗? |
[1:29:41] | Well… | 嗯 |
[1:29:45] | do you… | 怎么样? |
[1:29:46] | punks? | 痞子们 你们走运了! |
[1:30:22] | That’s a spicy meatball. | 够劲儿! 这肉丸挺辣的 |
[1:30:34] | How do? | 你好吗? |
[1:30:42] | This guy’s incorrigible. | 这家伙狗命真长 |
[1:31:12] | You were good, kid, real good… | 你是很有两下子啦 |
[1:31:14] | but as long as I’m around you’ll be second-best. | 但只要有我 你就一边凉快去吧! |
[1:31:39] | Police! Hands up! | 警察 手举起来! |
[1:31:42] | Officers, arrest those men. | 警察们 逮捕这些人! |
[1:31:45] | I’ve always wanted to say that. | 我一直想那样说 |
[1:31:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:31:53] | Give me that gun. | 枪拿来 |
[1:32:00] | He stole all our jewelry. Take me to headquarters… | 他们抢了我的珠宝 带我去警察局 |
[1:32:03] | Stop that man! | 拦住他 |
[1:32:08] | I’ve got you now. | 我终于逮到你了 |
[1:32:10] | Watch it, Chunky! | 小心 死胖子 |
[1:32:12] | -Mayor Tilton, I’m so—What’s wrong with you? | 真抱歉 提尔顿市长 你到底怎么了 凯勒维? |
[1:32:15] | That man is The Mask. | 他就是面具怪客 |
[1:32:17] | No. Dorian Tyrel was The Mask. I saw it with my own eyes. | 不 多里安.泰里尔才是 我亲眼看到的 |
[1:32:21] | This man here saved our lives. | 这年轻人救了我们 |
[1:32:23] | -With a little help. -You’re a real hero. | 还有他的朋友们 你真是个英雄.道尔! |
[1:32:27] | It’s nothing… | 这没什么 |
[1:32:29] | any American with… | 身为铁血美国男儿 |
[1:32:31] | balls of steel wouldn’t do for his community. | 愿为社会贡献一切 |
[1:32:34] | Come on. | 米洛 走 |
[1:32:39] | Mayor Tilton, did you see that dog? | 市长 你看到那只狗了? |
[1:32:41] | Leave the dog alone. | 你少去惹它 |
[1:32:44] | I want you in my office first thing tomorrow. | 明天早上去我那儿报到 |
[1:32:46] | -Yes, Your Honor. -That doesn’t sound good at all. | 是 先生 那听起来真是不太妙 |
[1:32:50] | No, it doesn’t. What would sound good to you? | 是不太妙 那你说什么听起来才妙? |
[1:32:53] | -Breakfast. -Shut up! | 早餐 闭嘴! |
[1:33:15] | Sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定要这样做? |
[1:33:19] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[1:33:21] | Then do what you must. | 那你就做你该做的吧 |
[1:33:37] | Sure you won’t miss this guy? | 你真的不会怀念他? |
[1:33:39] | When he’s gone, all that’s left is me. | 他走了 就只剩下我 |
[1:34:27] | Smoking! | 好极了! |