Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Martian(火星救援)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Martian(火星救援)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:火星救援
英文名称:The Martian
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:05] All right, team, stay in sight of each other. 好了 队友们 互相看着点儿
[02:08] Let’s make NASA proud today. 今天让NASA以我们为傲吧
[02:10] How’s it looking over there, Watney? 那边情况如何 沃特尼
[02:12] Well, you’ll be happy to hear that in grid section 14-28, 你会很高兴知道坐标方格14-28区里
[02:16] the particles were predominantly coarse… 颗粒大部分都比较粗糙
[02:19] but in 29, they’re much finer… 但29区的就精细多了
[02:22] And they should be ideal for chem analysis. 用它们做化学分析应该很理想
[02:25] Did everybody hear that? 大家听到了吗
[02:26] Mark just discovered dirt. 马克刚刚发现了泥土
[02:28] Should we alert the media? 我们要通知媒体吗
[02:29] Sorry, what are you doing today, Martinez? 抱歉 你今天要干什么来着 马丁内兹
[02:31] Making sure the MAV is still upright? 确保飞行器还立着吗
[02:33] I’d like you to know that visual inspection of the equipment… 要知道目视检查仪器
[02:35] is imperative to mission success. 也是任务成功必不可少的一步
[02:37] I also would like to report that the MAV is still upright. 同时我还想报告飞行器的确好好立着呢
[02:41] Watney, you keep leaving your channel open, 沃特尼 你一直开着通话频道
[02:43] which leads to Martinez responding… 马丁内兹就会回应你
[02:45] which leads to all of us listening… 我们所有人就会听到
[02:46] which leads to me being annoyed. 然后我就会很烦
[02:48] Roger that. Martinez, the captain would like you to please… 收到了 马丁内兹 队长想请你
[02:51] shut your smart mouth. 闭上你那张利嘴
[02:53] We’d prefer to use a different adjective to describe Martinez’s mouth. 能用别的词来形容马丁内兹的嘴巴吗
[02:57] Did Beck just insult me? 贝克刚刚是不是侮辱了我
[02:58] “Dr. Beck.” And yes. 是”贝克博士” 没错
[03:01] Happy to turn the radios off from here, Commander. 我很乐意从这里把无线电关掉 指挥官
[03:03] Just say the word. 您下令就行
[03:04] Wait, Johanssen. 等等 约翰逊
[03:05] Constant communication is the hallmark… 一直保持通话是…
[03:07] Shut ’em off. 关了
[03:08] No. 不要
[03:10] No. Excuse me. 不啊 拜托
[03:12] I apologize for my countrymen, Vogel. 我为我的同胞向你道个歉 沃格尔
[03:14] Accepted. 道歉接受
[03:15] How many samples do we need, Commander? 还需要多少样本 指挥官
[03:18] Seven. 七个
[03:19] 100 grams each. 每个100克
[03:26] We have a mission update. 有个任务状态更新
[03:27] A storm warning. 风暴警告
[03:29] Commander, you should come inside. 指挥官 你该进来
[03:30] You’re gonna want to see this. 你会想看看这个
[03:32] What is it? 看什么
[03:33] A storm warning. 风暴警告
[03:34] I saw that in this morning’s briefing. 我在今早的简报上看到了
[03:35] We’ll be inside before it hits. 我们会在风暴到达前回来
[03:38] Yeah, they upgraded their estimate. 是啊 但他们升级了预测
[03:40] The storm’s gonna be a lot worse. 风暴会猛烈得多
[03:48] Martinez, how does it look? 马丁内兹 情况看上去如何
[03:52] Not good. 不太妙
[03:55] “1,200 kilometers in diameter, bearing 24.41 degrees.” 直径1200千米 角度24.41度
[03:59] That’s tracking right towards us. 那是径直冲我们来了
[04:00] “Based on current escalation, 根据目前的增强趋势
[04:01] “estimated force of 8,600 Newtons.” 预计将有8600牛顿的力
[04:05] What’s the abort force? 任务中止力是多少
[04:06] 7,500. 7500牛顿
[04:09] Anything more than that and the MAV could tip. 超过那个飞行器就可能倾倒
[04:11] Do we scrub? 我们要中止吗
[04:13] Begin abort procedure. 启动中止程序
[04:15] We are estimating with a margin of error. 我们的预测是会有误差
[04:16] We could wait it out. 也许等一会就没事了
[04:19] Let’s wait it out. 我们等等吧
[04:22] Let’s wait it out. 我们等等吧
[04:25] Commander? 指挥官
[04:27] Prep emergency departure. 准备紧急起飞
[04:29] Commander? 指挥官
[04:30] We’re scrubbed. That’s an order. 我们得中止 那是命令
[04:42] Martinez, how long before take-off? 马丁内兹 还要多久能起飞
[04:45] 12 minutes. 12分钟
[04:46] 任务日 第18个火星日 居住舱 气闸室
[04:49] 任务日 第18个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头
[04:49] Visibility is almost zero. 能见度基本为零
[04:51] Anyone gets lost, hone in on my suit’s telemetry. 要是谁走丢了 跟着我的宇航服遥感信号
[04:54] – You ready? – Ready. -准备好了吗 -好了
[04:58] Commander, are you okay? 指挥官 您没事吧
[05:00] I’m okay. 没事
[05:02] 任务日 第18个火星日 居住舱 气闸室
[05:09] 任务日 第18个火星日 露易丝 宇航服摄像头
[05:25] Commander, we’re at 10 degrees, 指挥官 我们倾斜了10度
[05:27] and the MAV is gonna tip at 12.3. 超过12.3度飞行器就会倾倒
[05:30] We might be able to keep the MAV from tipping. 我们也许能阻止飞行器倾倒
[05:32] How? 怎么办
[05:34] Use the cables from the comms mast as guy-lines… 把通讯杆的电缆作为牵引绳
[05:37] anchor it with the rover’s. 用探测车拉着它
[05:39] Watch out! 小心
[05:43] 任务日 第18个火星日 约翰逊 宇航服摄像头
[05:43] Watney! 沃特尼
[05:44] 任务日 第18个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头
[05:46] Warning. Suit breach detected. 警告 检测到宇航服破损
[05:48] What happened? 怎么回事
[05:49] He was hit. 他被击中了
[05:50] Watney, report. 沃特尼 回复
[05:52] Before we lost telemetry, 在我们失联前
[05:53] his decompression alarm went off. 他的减压警报响了
[05:54] Johanssen, where did you last see him? 约翰逊 你最后一次看到他是在哪里
[05:56] I don’t know where he is. 我不知道他在哪里
[05:57] What are the vitals on his suit? 他宇航服上显示的生命体征如何
[05:58] – He’s offline. He’s offline. – Negative. -他掉线了 -什么都没有
[05:59] A complete loss of signal on Watney. 完全失去了沃特尼的信号
[06:01] – Beck! – Yeah. -贝克 -怎么了
[06:02] How long can he survive decompression? 在减压的情况下他能活多久
[06:04] Less than a minute. 不足一分钟
[06:06] Line up, walk west. 排成一线 向西走
[06:08] He may be prone. We don’t wanna step over him. 他也许倒在地上了 可别踩着他
[06:12] Commander… 指挥官…
[06:13] – we’re at 10.5 degrees. – Warning. Excessive tilt. -10.5度了 -警告 过度倾斜
[06:16] Tilting to 11 with all the gusts of wind. 再刮一阵就要到11度了
[06:20] Copy that. 收到
[06:21] Everyone, hone in on Martinez’s suit. 大家跟紧马丁内兹宇航服的遥感信号
[06:23] It’ll get you to airlock. 它会带领你们到气闸室
[06:24] Get in, prep for launch. 进去 去准备发射
[06:26] What about you, Commander? 你呢 指挥官
[06:27] I’m gonna search a little longer. Get moving! 我再找下他 你们快走
[06:31] Go! 快
[06:35] Watney! 沃特尼
[06:37] Watney, report! 沃特尼 回复
[06:39] The MAV’s at 11.6 degrees. 飞行器已经倾斜到11.6度了
[06:41] One good gust and we’re tipping. 再刮一阵风我们就要翻了
[06:43] If it tips, you launch. 假如要翻了 你就发射
[06:44] You really think I’m gonna leave you behind? 你真的觉得我会把你抛下吗
[06:46] That’s an order, Martinez. 那是命令 马丁内兹
[06:48] Mark! 马克
[06:50] Mark! Can you hear me? 马克 能听见我说话吗
[06:55] Martinez, what about the proximity radar? 马丁内兹 近程雷达呢
[06:57] Could that detect Watney’s suit? 那东西能检测到沃特尼的宇航服吗
[06:59] It’s made to see the Hermes from orbit… 那是用来从轨道上观测赫耳墨斯的
[07:01] not a little piece of metal from a single suit. 而不是观测一件宇航服上的一小块金属
[07:03] – Give it a try. – Roger. -试试吧 -收到
[07:05] What is she thinking? 她想什么呢
[07:05] She knows the infrared can’t get through a sandstorm. 她清楚红外线穿不过沙暴的
[07:08] She’s grasping for anything. 她是死马当活马医了
[07:10] We’ve got negative contact on the proximity radar. 近程雷达什么也没有检测到
[07:12] Nothing? 什么都没有吗
[07:14] No. I can barely see the HAB. 是的 我连居住舱都看不太清了
[07:16] Commander, I know you don’t wanna hear this, but… 指挥官 我知道你不想听 但是
[07:19] Mark is dead. 马克死了
[07:22] Commander! 指挥官
[07:23] Hey, what the hell is wrong with you, man? 你他妈怎么回事啊
[07:26] My friend just died. 我朋友刚刚死了
[07:26] I don’t want my commander to die, too. 我不希望我的指挥官也死了
[07:28] Stability warning. 稳度警告
[07:30] We’re tipping! 我们要倾倒了
[07:31] Commander, you need to get back to the ship, now! 指挥官 你得回到飞船上 马上
[07:34] 13 degrees. 13度了
[07:36] If we pass balance, we’ll never rock back. 要是失去了平衡 就再也立不起来了
[07:38] I’ve got one more trick left, 我还剩最后一招
[07:39] and then I’m following orders, Commander. 然后我就要执行命令了 指挥官
[07:42] You’re firing the OMS? 你启动了轨道机动系统吗
[07:45] That’s right. 没错
[07:50] Commander! 指挥官
[07:51] On my way. 来了
[07:56] Johanssen, let’s go. 约翰逊 走吧
[08:05] Mark! 马克
[08:19] We’re at 11.5 and holding. 现在勉强维持在11.5度
[08:24] Ready to go on your command. 下令就可以出发了
[08:28] Ready to launch. 准备发射
[08:30] Commander. 指挥官
[08:32] I need you to verbally tell me whether or not to. 你得告诉我能不能起飞
[08:33] Launch. 发射
[09:16] At around 4:30 A.M. central standard time… 在中央标准时间凌晨4:30左右
[09:19] our satellites detected a storm 我们的卫星检测到了一场风暴
[09:21] approaching the Ares 3 mission site on Mars. 正在接近战神三号火星任务站
[09:24] 6:45, the storm had escalated to severe… 6:45 风暴升级为强烈风暴
[09:28] and we had no choice but to abort the mission. 我们别无选择 只能中止任务
[09:31] Thanks to the quick action of Commander Lewis… 多亏露易丝指挥官的快速反应…
[09:34] astronauts Beck, Johanssen, 宇航员贝克 约翰逊
[09:35] Martinez and Vogel… 马丁内兹以及沃格尔
[09:37] were all able to reach the Mars ascent vehicle… 都成功登上了火星上升飞行器
[09:40] and perform an emergency launch at 7:28 central time. 并于中央时间7:28启动了紧急发射
[09:45] Unfortunately, during the evacuation… 不幸的是 在撤离过程中…
[09:47] astronaut Mark Watney was struck by debris and killed. 宇航员马克·沃特尼被飞石击中身亡
[09:53] Commander Lewis and the rest of her team… 指挥官露易丝以及剩余队员
[09:54] were able to intercept safely with the Hermes 则成功与赫耳墨斯对接
[09:57] and are now heading home. 如今正在返程回家
[09:59] But Mark Watney is dead. 但马克·沃特尼牺牲了
[10:02] Director Sanders! 桑德斯局长
[10:38] Oxygen level critical. 氧气含量临界
[10:47] Oxygen level critical. 氧气含量临界
[10:56] Oxygen level… 氧气含量…
[12:15] Pressure stable. 压力稳定
[15:18] Fuck. 操
[15:49] Okay. 好吧
[15:50] Okay. 好吧
[15:53] Hello, this is Mark Watney, astronaut. 你好 这里是马克·沃特尼 宇航员
[15:58] I’m entering this log for the record… 我拍摄这段日志是为了记录…
[16:01] In case I don’t make it. 以防我死了
[16:04] It is 06:53 on sol 19… 现在是第19个火星日的6点53分
[16:10] and I’m alive. 而我还活着
[16:14] Obviously. 显而易见的
[16:15] But I’m guessing that’s gonna come as a surprise 但我猜对于我的队友和NASA而言
[16:18] to my crewmates and to NASA. 这将会是个惊喜
[16:22] And to the entire world, really, so… 对全世界而言也是 真的 所以
[16:27] Surprise. 惊喜吧
[16:30] I did not die on sol 18. 我没有死在第18个火星日
[16:33] Best I can figure… 我的猜想是…
[16:35] this length of our primary communications antenna broke off… 这一截通讯天线断了
[16:38] and tore through my bio-monitor… 刺穿了我的生命监控器
[16:41] and ripped a hole in me as well. 在我身上也开了个口子
[16:44] But the antenna and the blood, really, 但其实那截天线和血
[16:47] managed to seal the breach in my suit… 封住了我宇航服上的裂缝
[16:49] which kept me alive, 救了我一命
[16:51] even though the crew must have thought I was dead. 即便队友们一定都以为我死了
[16:54] I have no way to contact NASA. 我没有办法联系上NASA
[16:57] And even if I could, it’s gonna be four years… 而且就算是联系上了 也得等上四年
[17:00] until a manned mission can reach me. 才有载人任务能到我身边
[17:03] And I’m in a HAB designed to last 31 days. 我在这个设计上只能撑31天的居住舱里
[17:05] If the oxygenator breaks, I’m gonna suffocate. 如果氧合器坏了 我会窒息而死
[17:08] If the water reclaimer breaks, I’ll die of thirst. 如果净水回收机坏了 我会渴死
[17:10] If the HAB breaches, I’m just gonna, kind of… 假如居住舱破损了 我就会
[17:13] implode. 内爆而死
[17:15] And if by some miracle, none of that happens… 假如奇迹出现 上述情况都没有发生
[17:19] eventually I’m gonna run out of food. 我最终还是会耗尽食物
[17:23] So… 所以
[17:25] Yeah. 没错
[17:30] Yeah. 好吧
[19:20] I’m not gonna die here. 我不会死在这里
[19:42] 任务日 第21个火星日 居住舱 厨房
[20:02] 32… 32…
[20:05] 33 33…
[20:08] 34 35 36 34, 35, 36.
[20:13] Sweet and sour chicken. 糖醋鸡
[20:48] What do we got? 看看有什么
[20:55] 任务日 第21个火星日 居住舱 终端室
[20:55] Right, let’s do the math. 好了 来算算吧
[20:58] Our surface mission here was supposed to last 31 sols. 我们的地表任务本应是31个火星日
[21:02] For redundancy, they sent 68 sols worth of food. 为了以防万一 他们送了68个火星日的食物
[21:04] That’s for 6 people. 还是6人的量
[21:05] So for just me, that’s gonna last 300 sols… 我一人吃的话 可以撑300个火星日
[21:08] which I figure I can stretch to 400 if I ration. 控制饮食估计能撑400个火星日
[21:10] So I got to figure out a way to grow three years’ worth of food here. 所以我得想个办法种出够吃3年的食物
[21:17] On a planet where nothing grows. 在这片不毛之地上
[21:20] Luckily… 幸运的是
[21:24] I’m a botanist. 我是个植物学家
[21:29] Mars will come to fear my botany powers. 火星将会畏惧我的植物学之力
[21:52] 任务日 第21个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头
[22:03] 任务日 第22个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头
[22:16] 任务日 第22个火星日 居住舱 气闸室
[22:19] Pressure stable. 压力稳定
[22:26] 任务日 第22个火星日 居住舱 厨房
[22:31] Staple came out. 订书针出来了
[23:22] Fuck you, Mars. 去你的 火星
[23:31] 任务日 第31个火星日 居住舱 厨房
[23:39] Johanssen, Jesus. 约翰逊 天呐
[24:43] The problem is water. 问题是水
[24:46] I have created 126 square meters of soil. 我铺设了126平方米的土地
[24:51] But every cubic meter of soil requires 40 liters of water 但每立方米的土壤需要40升的水
[24:54] to be farmable. 才能耕种
[24:56] So I gotta make a lot more water. 所以我得搞出来更多水
[25:00] Good thing is, I know the recipe. 好消息是 我知道如何做
[25:02] You take hydrogen, you add oxygen, you burn. 用氢气 加上氧气 再点燃
[25:05] Now, I have hundreds of liters of unused hydrazine at the MDV. 现在 飞行器中有好几百升没用过的联氨
[25:11] If I run the hydrazine over an iridium catalyst, 假如我用铱催化剂分解联氨
[25:14] it’ll separate into N2 and H2. 它将分解成氮气和氢气
[25:17] And then if I just direct the hydrogen into a small area… 然后假如我直接将氢气导入一个小空间
[25:21] and burn it. 然后点燃它
[25:23] Luckily, in the history of humanity… 幸运的是 在人类历史上…
[25:26] nothing bad has ever happened from lighting hydrogen on fire. 从没因为点燃氢气而出过什么事
[25:32] NASA hates fire. NASA讨厌明火
[25:34] Because of the whole “fire makes everybody die in space” thing. 就因为”火会让大家死在太空”这套说辞
[25:38] So, everything they sent us up here with is flame-retardant… 所以这里的所有用品都是阻燃的
[25:41] with the notable exception of… 除了一个显著的例外…
[25:46] Martinez’s personal items. 马丁内兹的私人物品
[25:49] I am sorry, Martinez. 抱歉了 马丁内兹
[25:50] But if you didn’t want me to go through your stuff… 但假如你不希望我翻你的东西的话…
[25:51] you shouldn’t have left me for dead on a desolate planet. 你就不应该把我留在这个荒芜的星球等死
[25:55] By the way, I’m figuring you’re gonna be fine with this, 再说了 基于我这个现状
[25:57] given my present situation. 我想你会理解的
[26:01] Counting on you. 就靠你了
[26:36] So, yeah, I blew myself up. 所以 没错 我把自己炸飞了
[26:40] Best guess… 我的猜想是
[26:42] I forgot to account for 我计算的时候
[26:46] the excess oxygen that I’ve been exhaling when I did my calculations. 忘了把我呼出的氧气算进去了
[26:53] Because I’m stupid. 因为我是个白痴
[26:58] Yeah, I’m gonna get back to work here… 好了 我要回去干活儿了
[27:00] Just as soon as my ears stop ringing. 等我耳鸣一停止我就开工
[27:07] Interesting side note, 趣味附注
[27:08] this is actually how the Jet Propulsion Lab was founded. 喷气推进实验室就是这么建立的
[27:12] Five guys at Caltech were trying to make rocket fuel… 加州理工的五个学生试图制造火箭燃料
[27:15] and they nearly burned down their dorm. 差点没把宿舍烧了
[27:17] And rather than expel them… 但他们没有被开除
[27:19] they banished them to a nearby farm, 而是被赶去了附近的农场
[27:21] told them to keep working. 说让他们继续研究
[27:24] And now we have a space program. 因此我们就有了太空项目
[27:29] Okay. 好了
[27:50] 任务日 第44个火星日 居住舱 厨房
[27:53] 任务日 第45个火星日 居住舱 厨房
[27:57] 任务日 第46个火星日 居住舱 厨房
[28:48] Hey, there. 你好呀
[28:59] The nation was blessed to have Mark serving in our space program. 国家很荣幸有马克为我们的太空项目效力
[29:03] While his loss will be deeply felt… 我们因失去他而深感悲痛
[29:06] The men and women of NASA will soldier forth… NASA的全体成员将会勇往直前
[29:08] Onward and upward in the mission of their agency. 肩负组织的使命不断前进提升
[29:10] 泰迪·桑德斯 NASA局长
[29:12] By doing so, they honor the legacy Mark’s leaving behind… 由此 他们将不辱马克的遗志
[29:16] and they ensure his sacrifice will not be in vain. 也将确保他死得其所
[29:16] 约翰森航天中心 休斯顿 得克萨斯州
[29:22] 文森特·卡普尔 火星任务主管 NASA
[29:31] I have the honor of speaking 我有幸在此发言
[29:32] not only for the men and women of NASA… 不仅代表NASA的全体成员
[29:34] but for people all over the world… 也代表了世界人民
[29:36] I thought you gave a lovely speech, by the way. 我觉得你的演讲不错
[29:41] I need you to authorize my satellite time. 我需要你授权我的卫星观测
[29:43] It’s not gonna happen. 不可能
[29:45] We’re funded for five Ares missions. 我们有五次战神任务的经费
[29:47] I think I can get Congress to authorize a sixth. 我觉得我能说服国会资助第六次
[29:49] – No. – Ares 3 evac’d after 18 sols. -不行 -战神三号在第18个火星日就撤离了
[29:51] There’s half a mission worth of supplies up there. 还有价值半次任务的物资在上面
[29:53] I can sell it at a fraction of of the cost of a normal mission… 我可以将其按正常任务的小部分价格低价卖出
[29:56] And all I have to know is what’s left of our assets. 我只想知道我们还剩什么
[29:58] You’re not the only one who needs satellite time. 不是只有你想用卫星观测
[30:00] We’ve got the Ares 4 supply missions coming up. 我们马上就要进行战神四号的补给任务
[30:02] We should be focusing on the Schiaparelli crater. 现在更应关注夏帕瑞丽陨石坑
[30:04] Okay, we got 12 satellites up there. 可我们有12颗卫星呢
[30:06] Surely we can spare a few hours… 就抽空看一下
[30:07] It’s not about the satellite time, Vince. 这不是卫星观测的问题 文斯
[30:09] We’re a public domain organization. 我们是受到广大公众关注的
[30:11] We need to be transparent on this. 这种事必须公开透明
[30:12] Okay. 没错
[30:13] The second we point the satellites at the hab… 只要我们把卫星对准那里
[30:15] I broadcast pictures of Mark Watney’s dead body to the world. 就是向全世界直播马克·沃特尼的尸体
[30:18] You’re afraid of a PR problem? 你是担心出现公关危机
[30:19] Of course I’m afraid of a PR problem. 当然害怕了
[30:21] Another mission? 还想通过新任务
[30:22] Congress won’t reimburse us for a paper clip… 要是一个死去的宇航员
[30:25] If I put a dead astronaut on the front page 上了《华盛顿邮报》的头版头条
[30:27] of the Washington post. 国会一个子儿都不会拨给我们了
[30:28] He’s not going anywhere, Teddy. I mean, he’s not… 他会一直在的 泰迪 他
[30:31] He’s not gonna decompose, you know. 他不会腐烂 你又不是不知道
[30:33] He’s gonna be up there forever. 他会一直留在那儿
[30:34] Meteorology estimates that he’ll be covered in sand… 气象学预计他的尸体 正常气象运动下
[30:38] From normal weather activity within a year. 一年内就会被黄沙掩埋
[30:40] We can’t wait a year. We got work to do. 总不能等一年吧 我们还有工作
[30:41] Ares 5 won’t even launch for five years. 战神五号五年内都不可能发射
[30:43] We have plenty of time. 时间多着呢
[30:45] Okay. 好吧
[30:47] Okay. 好
[30:49] Okay, consider this. 好 你听我说
[30:52] Right now, the world’s on our side. 现在 全世界都是站在我们这边的
[30:56] Sympathy for the Watney family. 人们同情沃特尼一家人
[30:58] Ares 6 could bring his body home. 战神六号能把他的尸体带回来
[31:00] Now, we don’t say that’s the purpose of the mission… 并不是说这是战神六号的唯一目的
[31:03] But we make it clear that that would be a part of it. 但至少应该是其中的一部分
[31:05] We frame it that way. 就这么定了
[31:07] More support from congress. But not if we wait a year. 可以得到国会的支持 但不能再等一年
[31:11] We wait a year, nobody gives a shit. 如果再等一年 谁都不在乎了
[31:28] NASA 控制中心 德克萨斯州 休斯敦 约翰森航天中心
[31:38] 明迪·帕克 NASA 卫星联络部
[31:45] Vincent Kapoor? 文森特·卡普尔
[31:48] (46.7°, -22°) 你好 明迪 查看以下坐标 纬度: 46°42′0″ 经度: 22°0′ 0″ 文森特
[31:53] 6-2 6-2.
[31:55] 7-6-2 7-6-2.
[32:01] Acidalia planitia. 阿西达里亚平原
[32:14] What? 怎么回事
[32:30] Hi. Security? 你好 警卫室吗
[32:32] This is Mindy Park in Satcon. 我是卫星监控室的明迪·帕克
[32:33] I need the emergency contact for Vincent Kapoor. 我需要紧急联络文森特·卡普尔
[32:36] Yes, him. 没错 就是他
[32:38] Yes, it’s an emergency! 对 事情紧急
[32:45] How sure? 有多大的可能性
[32:47] 100% 100%.
[32:49] 安妮·蒙特罗斯 信息部负责人
[32:49] You’ve got to be shitting me. 这是在逗我吗
[32:51] Prove it to me. 证明一下你的说法
[32:55] For a start… 首先
[32:57] The solar panels have been cleaned. 太阳能发电板被清理了
[32:59] They could have been cleaned by wind. 有可能是风吹干净的
[33:02] Back it up. Look at Rover 2. 后退一点 看漫游者2号
[33:04] According to the logs, 根据宇航日志
[33:05] commander Lewis took it out on sol 17… 第17个火星日指挥官露易丝把它拿出来
[33:06] Plugged it into the hab to recharge. 插到居住舱充电
[33:09] It’s been moved. 但是它的位置变了
[33:10] She could have forgotten to log the move. 有可能她挪走了但忘了记录
[33:12] No, not likely. 不 不太可能
[33:14] Why don’t we just ask Lewis? 为什么不问问露易丝
[33:15] Let’s get on capcom and ask her directly right now. 让地面通讯直接问她
[33:17] No. No. If watney is really alive, 不不 如果沃特尼真的还活着
[33:19] we don’t want the Ares 3 crew to know. 我们不能让战神三号的队员知道
[33:21] How can you not tell them? 怎么能不告诉他们
[33:23] They have another 10 months on their trip home. 他们再有十个月就能回来了
[33:25] Space travel is dangerous. 太空旅行很危险
[33:26] They need to be alert and undistracted. 他们必须得集中精力 不能分神
[33:28] But they already think he’s dead. 但他们都以为他死了
[33:29] And they’d be devastated to find out 如果发现他被活着抛弃在那儿
[33:31] they left him there alive. 他们会更痛苦
[33:33] I’m sorry, but you have not thought this through I mean. 可是你们都没有想清楚
[33:35] What are we gonna say? “Dear America… 我们怎么说啊 “亲爱的美国民众
[33:38] Remember that astronaut we killed 还记得我们之前那位牺牲了
[33:40] And had a really nice funeral for? 还举办了盛大葬礼的宇航员吗
[33:42] Turns out he’s alive and we left him on Mars. Our bad. 他没死 我们把他落在火星上了 抱歉
[33:44] “Sincerely, NASA.” 真诚的 NASA”
[33:46] Do you realize the shitstorm that is about to hit us? 你们意识到我们会受到多少唾骂吗
[33:49] How are we going to handle the public? 我们怎么应对民众
[33:51] Legally, we have 24 hours to release these pictures. 按规定 24小时之后必须公布这些画面
[33:54] We release a statement with them. 我们要随之发布一份声明
[33:55] We don’t want people working it out on their own. 不能让人们自己瞎琢磨
[33:58] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[33:59] But if my math is right, he’s going to starve to death 但如果我没算错 我们派遣救援之前
[34:02] long before we can help him. 他就饿死了
[34:06] Can you imagine what he’s going through up there? 你能想象他都经历了什么吗
[34:09] He’s 50 million miles away from home. 他离家五千万英里
[34:11] He thinks he’s totally alone. 他独自一人
[34:12] He thinks we gave up on him. 觉得已经被我们抛弃
[34:14] What does that do to a man, psychologically? 这会对一个人的心理产生多大的影响
[34:19] What the hell is he thinking right now? 他现在到底在想什么
[34:21] 任务日 第54个火星日 居住舱 终端室
[34:24] I’m definitely gonna die up here… 再让我听这么难听的迪斯科
[34:27] If I have to listen to any more god-awful disco music. 我肯定会死在这里
[34:32] My god, commander Lewis, 天哪 露易丝指挥官
[34:33] couldn’t you have packed anything from this century? 你就没有点能跟上时代潮流的东西吗
[34:38] No, I am not gonna “Turn the beat around.” 不 我可不打算”舞力无限”
[34:41] I refuse to. 我拒绝
[34:43] Mr. Sanders? Mr. Sanders? 桑德斯先生 桑德斯先生
[34:46] What attempts have been made 为了和马克·沃特尼取得联系
[34:47] to make contact with Mark Watney? 你们都做了什么呢
[34:50] We’re working on it. 我们仍在努力
[34:51] Does he have enough supplies to survive? 他的补给能维持生存吗
[34:53] We’ll be looking into that. 我们会研究的
[34:55] What does this say about the agency? 官方有什么说法呢
[34:56] Are you gonna resign? 您会辞职吗
[34:58] No. 不会
[34:59] Director Sanders! 桑德斯局长
[35:05] It’s time to start thinking long term. 该考虑得长远些了
[35:08] The next NASA mission is Ares 4… NASA的下一个任务是战神四号
[35:10] And it’s supposed to land at Schiaparelli crater… 它的预计着陆点在夏帕瑞丽陨石坑
[35:13] 3200 kilometers away. 距离这里3200公里
[35:15] 3,200 kilometers. 3200公里
[35:20] In four years, when the next Ares crew arrives, 四年后 下一个航天小组到达的时候
[35:23] I’ll have to be there. 我必须到达着陆点
[35:24] Which means I have to get to the crater. 也就意味着我得去陨石坑等待
[35:29] Okay, so here’s the rub. 那么问题来了
[35:31] I’ve got one working rover 我只有一辆探测车
[35:32] designed to go a Max distance of 35 kilometers… 最远行驶距离35公里
[35:35] Before the battery has to be recharged at the hab. 之后就必须回到居住舱给电池充电
[35:39] That’s problem A. 这是第一个问题
[35:42] Problem B is this journey’s gonna take me 第二个问题就是这么远距离的行进
[35:46] roughly 50 days to complete. 我需要大约50天才能完成
[35:48] So I gotta live for 50 days… 所以我必须拖着
[35:51] inside a rover with marginal life support 一整车的补给在探测车里
[35:53] the size of a small Van. 生存至少50天
[35:56] So, in the face of overwhelming odds, 所以 面临着这么多问题
[35:57] 任务日 第71个火星日 居住舱 宿舍
[35:59] I’m left with only one option. 我只有一个选择
[36:02] I’m gonna have to science the shit out of this. 我得大展科学神威了
[36:08] 任务日 第74个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机
[36:24] 任务日 第74个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机
[36:32] Okay, so, success. 好 成功了
[36:39] I have doubled my battery life by scavenging Rover 1. 我借助一号探测车将电池寿命延长了一倍
[36:44] But if I use the heater… 但如果我开了暖气
[36:49] I will burn through half my battery every day. 每天暖气就要消耗一半的电池
[36:55] If I do not use my heater, I will be… 如果不用暖气 我就会
[37:00] slowly killed by the laws of thermodynamics. 因为热量不足被慢慢冻死
[37:03] I would love to solve this problem right now 我很想立即就解决这个问题
[37:05] but unfortunately… 可不幸的是
[37:08] 任务日 第74个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机
[37:09] My balls are frozen. 我的蛋蛋都快冻掉了
[37:13] I can’t. I’m calling it. I’m calling it. 不行 我认输 我认输
[37:15] 任务日 第74个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机
[37:27] Good news, I may have a solution 好消息 我可能有办法
[37:29] to my heating problem. 解决供暖问题了
[37:31] Bad news, it involves me digging up 坏消息就是 我得把
[37:33] the radioisotope thermoelectric generator. 放射性同位素热电机挖出来
[37:36] Now, if I remember my training correctly, 如果我的记得没错的话
[37:38] one of the lessons was titled… 航空训练有一课叫做
[37:40] “Don’t dig up the big box of plutonium, Mark.” “千万别把放射性物质挖出来 马克”
[37:43] I get it. RTGs are good for spacecraft, 放射性同位素热电机对航天器是好东西
[37:46] but if they rupture around humans… 但要是泄漏了
[37:48] no more humans. 附近的人类就连渣都不剩
[37:49] Which is why we buried it when we arrived. 所以一着陆 我们就把它埋了起来
[37:51] And planted that flag… 插上这面旗
[37:53] So we would never be stupid enough 也就没有人会笨到
[37:54] to accidentally go near it again. 去靠近它
[37:56] But as long as I don’t break it… 但只要我没把它弄坏就行
[38:00] I almost just said 我刚刚差点就大声喊出
[38:01] “Everything will be fine” out loud. 一切都会好起来的
[38:02] Look, the point is, I’m not cold anymore. 重点是 我现在一点都不冷了
[38:05] And sure, I could choose to think about the fact that I’m warm… 当然了 我也可以想到 我之所以不冷了
[38:08] Because I have a decaying radioactive isotope riding right behind me… 是因为我正在受到后面放射性同位素热电机的辐射
[38:12] But right now, I got bigger problems on my hands. 现在 我还有更大的问题
[38:15] 任务日 第71个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机
[38:15] I have scoured every single data file 我翻遍了露易丝指挥官
[38:17] on commander Lewis’ personal drive. 硬盘上所有的文件夹
[38:20] This is officially the least disco song she owns. 这绝对是最不像迪斯科的歌
[38:59] – Yeah. – Where is Watney going? -这位 -沃特尼这是要去哪里
[39:00] We believe that he’s preparing for a journey. 我们认为他是准备长途旅行
[39:03] He’s been conducting incremental tests… 他一直在进行增量测试
[39:05] Taking the Rover 2 out for longer 每次驾驶二号探测车
[39:06] and longer trips each time. 走得一次比一次远
[39:10] To what end? Why would he leave the relative safety of the hab? 要去哪里 他为什么要离开相对安全的居住舱呢
[39:13] Well, we think that he plans to travel 我们认为他计划到
[39:14] to the Ares 4 launch site… 战神四号的着陆点
[39:16] In order to make contact with us, 以便和我们取得联系
[39:18] but it would be a dangerous gamble. 但这是一次很危险的赌博
[39:20] But if we could talk to him, 但如果我们能和他取得联系
[39:21] we would tell him to stay put… 我们会告诉他原地不动
[39:22] And to trust that we are doing everything in our power 相信我们一定会竭尽全力
[39:25] to bring him home alive. 把他活着带回家
[39:27] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[39:31] Don’t say “Bring him home alive,” Vincent. 别说”活着带回来”这种话 文森特
[39:33] You know what? These interviews aren’t easy. 你又不是不知道 这种记者会太难了
[39:36] So god forbid I try to say something proactive and positive. 原谅我想说点积极向上的话
[39:40] Annie. 安妮
[39:40] No more Vincent on TV. Copy that. 再也不让文森特上电视 遵命
[39:43] 76 kilometers. Am I reading that right? 76公里 我看的没错吧
[39:47] Are you asking me? 在问我吗
[39:48] I am. 是啊
[39:49] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[39:50] Mark drove two hours straightaway from the hab… 马克从居住舱出发开了两小时
[39:53] Did a short EVA and then drove for another two. 进行了短期的舱外活动后又开了两小时
[39:55] We think the EVA was to change batteries. 我们认为短暂的舱外活动是为了换电池
[39:58] He didn’t load up the oxygenator 他没有装氧合器
[40:00] or the water reclaimer? 和净水回收机吗
[40:01] Every 41 hours, there’s a 17 minute gap. 每行驶41小时 都会有17分钟的空白
[40:04] It’s just the way the orbits work… 轨道运行的结果
[40:05] So it’s possible that we missed something. 有可能我们错过了什么
[40:09] I want that gap down to four minutes. 把空白减小到四分钟
[40:11] I’m giving you total authority 由你全权处理
[40:13] over satellite trajectories and orbital adjustments. 可以调动卫星运行轨道
[40:15] Make it happen. 一定要做到
[40:17] Okay. 没问题
[40:18] Let’s assume miss park didn’t miss anything. 假设我们没有错过任何事
[40:21] So mark’s not going to Ares 4. Yet. 那么马克还到不了战神四号的着陆点
[40:24] But he’s smart enough to figure out 但他绝对能想到办法
[40:25] that’s his only chance. 那是他唯一的机会
[40:28] Bruce, what’s the earliest we can get a pre-supply there? 布鲁斯 再次补给最快需要多久
[40:31] With the positions of earth and Mars, 从目前地球与火星之间的距离来看
[40:33] 布鲁斯·宁 喷气推进实验室负责人
[40:34] it’ll take nine months. 需要九个月的时间
[40:36] It’ll take six months to build it in the first place. 但光制造探测器就要六个月
[40:38] Three months. 三个月
[40:40] Three? 三个月
[40:41] You’re going to say it’s impossible 你要是说不可能的话
[40:42] and then i’m gonna make a speech… 我就要发表公开讲话
[40:43] About the blinding capabilities of the JPL team… 说喷气推进实验室的无能了
[40:46] And then you’re going to do the math 那你就得自己算算账
[40:47] in your head and say something like… 然后跟大家说
[40:49] “The overtime alone will be a nightmare.” 光加班就是个噩梦
[40:51] The overtime alone will be a nightmare. 光加班就是个噩梦
[40:53] Get started. 开始吧
[40:54] I’ll find you the money. 钱的事我负责
[40:57] 米契·亨德森 NASA赫耳墨斯飞行任务负责人
[40:57] We need to tell the crew. 我们得告诉他的队友了
[40:58] Mitch, we’ve discussed this. 米契 我们都谈过了
[41:00] No, you discussed this. 不 只是你
[41:01] I’m the one who decides what’s best for the crew. 只有我才能决定为团队做最好的打算
[41:06] They deserve to know. 他们应该知道真相
[41:09] Once there’s a real rescue plan, we’ll tell them. 只要有了正式营救计划 就告诉他们
[41:11] Otherwise, it’s moot. 否则毫无意义
[41:13] Bruce has three months to get the payload done. 布鲁斯有三个月的时间解决有效载荷的问题
[41:15] That’s all that matters right now. 这才是现在最重要的
[41:17] We’ll do our best. 我们会竭尽全力
[41:19] Mark dies if you don’t. 不尽力马克就活不了了
[41:23] It’s been 48 sols since I planted the potatoes. 我种上土豆已经有48个火星日了
[41:24] 任务日 第79个火星日 居住舱 厨房
[41:25] So now it’s time to reap and re-sow. 现在该收获土豆 种新苗了
[41:29] They grew even better than I expected. 比我想象的长势旺盛多了
[41:31] I now have 400 healthy potato plants. 现在我有400株健康的土豆秧苗
[41:35] I dug them up, being careful to leave their plants alive. 我挖出所有的土豆 小心不伤到秧苗
[41:38] The smaller ones I’ll reseed, 小的土豆重新栽种
[41:40] the larger ones are my food supply. 大的土豆就是我的口粮
[41:42] All natural, organic, martian-grown potatoes. 纯天然有机的火星土豆
[41:46] You don’t hear that every day, do you? 平时没怎么听说过吧
[41:49] And by the way, none of this matters at all… 不过 如果我还不能跟NASA取得联络
[41:49] 任务日 第79个火星日 居住舱 厨房
[41:51] If I can’t figure out a way to make contact with NASA. 这一切都用处不大
[42:10] 任务日 第79个火星日 居住舱 宿舍
[42:15] I know what I’m gonna do. 我知道该怎么做了
[42:45] Oh! He’s moving again. 他又出发了
[42:47] Where the hell is he going? 他到底要去哪儿
[42:49] He hasn’t changed course for 13 days. 已经连续13天走这条路了
[42:52] He’s nowhere near the Ares 4. 离战神四号的着陆点十万八千里
[42:54] Unless he’s not taking a direct route. 除非他不想直接过去
[42:56] He might be trying to avoid some obstacle. 可能是想绕开什么障碍
[43:00] What obstacle? 什么障碍
[43:02] It’s Acidalia Planitia. 那可是阿西达里亚平原
[43:03] There’s nothing out there except the… 什么都没有 除了…
[43:08] What? 除了什么
[43:12] I need a map. 我需要地图
[43:21] Yeah. 就这张
[43:22] Hey, come on. What are you doing? 拜托 你在干什么
[43:23] It’s all right. It’s all right. 没事 没事的
[43:25] Can I borrow this? 能借我一下吗
[43:26] Okay, so where is the hab location? 好 居住舱在哪里
[43:28] 31.2 degrees north, 28.5 degrees west. 北纬31.2度 西经28.5度
[43:32] Where’s Watney? Uh… 沃特尼在哪
[43:34] There. 在这
[43:36] Okay. 好
[43:43] Okay. I know where he’s going. 好了 我知道他要去哪了
[43:46] I need to get on an airplane. 我得赶飞机了
[43:52] 任务日 第94个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像
[44:18] 喷气推进实验室 加利福尼亚州 帕萨迪纳市
[44:20] Vincent, how are you? 文森特 你好
[44:22] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[44:23] – Good flight? – Uh… Yeah. -旅途还愉快吧 -还行
[44:26] It’s in storage just around the corner. 就在那边的角落里放着呢
[45:03] Hey, Vincent, nice to see you again. 文森特 很高兴再次见到你
[45:05] Nice to see you. 很高兴见到你
[45:06] What are the chances Mark can get it working again? 马克能把它修好的几率有多大
[45:08] It’s hard to say. We lost contact in ’97. 很难说 我们97年就已经断了通讯
[45:12] We think it was battery failure. 我们估计是电池故障
[45:14] Though I’d like to point out 但我得说一下
[45:15] it lasted three times longer than expected in any… 电池寿命已经是预期寿命的三倍了
[45:17] Nobody’s criticizing JPL’s work, Bruce. 没人说你们做的不好 布鲁斯
[45:19] I just need to speak to everybody that was here in ’97. 我只是想和97年参与过这个项目的人谈谈
[45:21] They’re already here. Guys. 他们都在这了 各位
[45:23] I’d like to introduce Vincent kapoor. 给大家介绍一下 文森特·卡普尔
[45:25] Director of Mars missions for NASA. NASA火星计划负责人
[45:27] This is our current team… 这是我们的现任成员
[45:29] And our original project members. 和原始成员
[45:47] – Is this the replica? – This is her. -这就是那个复制品吗 -是的
[45:48] Okay. Let’s see it. 好 我们看一下
[45:51] Pathfinder. 探路者
[45:58] Pathfinder. 探路者
[47:09] 任务日 第109个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像
[47:10] Come on. Come on. 拜托 拜托
[47:33] Holy shit. Okay. 我了个去
[47:36] “Broadcasting status. 传输状态
[47:37] “Listening for telemetry signal.” 接收遥感信号
[47:40] Okay. Signal acquired. 好 收到信号
[47:44] – All right. – Okay. -太棒了 -好了
[47:46] Camera. 照相机
[48:36] Incoming. 来了
[48:40] “Are you receiving me?” 收到我的消息了吗
[48:44] “Yes. No.” “是或不是”
[48:47] Okay, point the camera at “Yes.” 好的 让照相机指向”是”
[48:50] 32-minute round-trip communications time. 32分钟的回传信号时间
[48:52] All he can do is ask yes or no questions… 他只能问能用是或不是回答的问题
[48:54] And all we can do is point the camera. 我们只能转相机
[48:56] This won’t exactly be an Algonquin round table of snappy repartee. 这种通讯可不像圆桌会议那么轻松方便
[48:59] – Are you kidding me? – Tim, Tim. -你在逗我吗 -蒂姆 蒂姆
[49:00] – Just point the camera. – Roger that. -转镜头就行了 -收到
[49:03] Pointing the camera. 转镜头
[49:20] Yes! 太好了
[49:22] Yes! 太好了
[49:25] 任务日 第109个火星日 居住舱 厨房
[49:25] So here’s the rub. 那么问题来了
[49:27] Somehow we have to have complex astrophysical engineering conversations… 我们得进行一场复杂的 关于天体物理工程学的对话
[49:33] using nothing but a still-frame camera… 只能用一台96年的定格照相机
[49:36] from 1996. 来进行沟通
[49:41] Luckily… 幸运的是
[49:45] the camera does spin. 相机还能转
[49:47] So I can make an alphabet. 我可以做个字母表
[49:49] It can’t be our alphabet. 不能是一般的字母表
[49:51] 26 characters plus a question card 26个字母外加一张提问卡
[49:53] into 360 gives us 13 degrees of arc. 每个字符是13度的扇形
[49:56] That’s way too narrow. 这样太窄了
[49:58] I’d never know what the camera was pointing at. 我会弄不清摄像机在指什么
[50:13] Hexadecimals. 十六进制代码
[50:19] Hexadecimals to the rescue. 可以用十六进制代码来解决
[50:21] I figured one of you guys 你们肯定有谁
[50:22] kept an ASCII table lying around. 有信息交换标准代码表
[50:24] And I was right. 我猜中了
[50:26] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们 先生们
[50:27] I give you super-nerd 请看超级技术宅
[50:28] Beth Johanssen. 贝丝·约翰逊
[50:30] Who also had copies of Zork II… 她的电脑上有”魔域II”
[50:33] and Leather Goddesses of Phobos on her personal laptop. 和”火星卫星的皮革女神”
[50:37] Seriously, Johanssen… 说真的 约翰逊
[50:39] It’s like the Smithsonian of loneliness on there. 这完全是空寂冷的最高级
[50:42] Not that I’m complaining. Yes! 我也不是抱怨
[50:44] Who am I to talk about loneliness? 我哪有资格嘲笑孤独
[51:03] 任务日 第110个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像机
[51:06] I know where he’s going with this. 我知道他要干什么了
[51:56] “F O” “F, O.”
[51:59] “7 W” “7, W.”
[52:19] Vincent. Vincent, wake up. 文森特 醒醒 文森特
[52:26] 还行 被通讯天线戳了个窟窿 生命监测器被毁 队员有理由相信我死了 这不怪他们
[52:33] Now that we can have more complicated conversations… 现在我们能进行更复杂的对话了
[52:36] The smart people at NASA have sent me instructions NASA的天才们教了我
[52:39] on how to hack the rover… 该如何黑进探测车系统
[52:40] so that it can talk to Pathfinder. 这样就能和探路者交流
[52:42] If I hack a tiny bit of code… 如果我编一段程序
[52:44] just 20 instructions in the rover’s operating system… 只用将20条指令输入到操作系统
[52:47] NASA can link the rover to Pathfinder’s NASA就能把探测车和探路者
[52:49] broadcasting frequency… 通讯频率联上
[52:52] and we’re in business. 搞定了
[53:08] “Mark… 马克
[53:09] “This is Vincent Kapoor. 这是文森特·卡普尔
[53:11] “We’ve been watching you 我们从登陆火星的第54个火星日
[53:13] since sol 54. 就开始观察你了
[53:16] “The whole world is rooting for you. 全世界都在为你加油
[53:19] “Amazing job getting Pathfinder. 用探路者这招不错
[53:23] “We’re working on rescue plans. 我们正在制定营救计划
[53:25] “Meantime, we’re putting together a supply mission… 同时我们也在想办法进行补给
[53:28] to keep you fed until Ares 4 arrives.” 确保你在战神四号到达前饮食无忧
[54:01] Okay. 来了
[54:02] “Glad to hear it. Really looking forward to not dying.” 听到这些很高兴 很期待不会死掉
[54:18] “How’s the crew?” 队员们还好吗
[54:19] “What did they say when they found out I was alive?” 他们知道我还活着时说什么了
[54:43] Guys, can we get some space please? 我们要单独谈谈
[54:46] Me? 我吗
[54:46] Yeah, you. 是的 就是你
[54:48] Give me a sec. 马上
[54:56] Just tell him. 告诉他吧
[55:06] “We haven’t told the crew you are alive yet. 我们还没把你活着的消息告诉他们
[55:13] “We need them to concentrate on their mission.” 他们得专注于他们的任务
[55:42] Okay, he says, “They don’t know I’m alive? 来了 他说”他们不知道我还活着吗”
[55:45] “What the…” F-word. 什么… 脏话
[55:47] F-word in gerund form. 脏话的动词形式
[55:48] F-word, again, “What’s wrong with you?” 又爆粗了 “你们什么毛病”
[55:52] “Mark, please watch your language. 马克 说话注意点
[55:56] “Everything you type 你打的每一句话
[55:58] “Is being broadcast live all over the world.” 全世界都看得到
[56:05] Yeah? 是吗
[56:14] Oh, my god. 我的天
[56:18] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[56:18] He is under a tremendous amount of stress. 他的压力很大
[56:22] I understand. We’re working on it. 我明白了 我们正在努力
[56:25] I’m sure he didn’t mean what he said. 他肯定不是故意的
[56:26] Thank you, Mr. President. 谢谢 总统先生
[56:30] Problem is, Mark’s right. 问题是 马克是对的
[56:31] The longer we wait, the worse it’s gonna get. 我们拖得越久 后果越糟
[56:34] We need to tell the crew. 我们得告诉其他队员
[56:35] You’re bringing this up while Vincent is in Pasadena… 你趁文森特在帕萨迪纳才提
[56:38] so he can’t argue the other side. 这样他就没法反对
[56:39] I shouldn’t have to answer to Vincent. 我没必要听文森特的
[56:41] Or anyone else. 我不需要听任何人的
[56:45] It’s time, Teddy. 是时候了 泰迪
[56:49] 赫尔墨斯空间站 离开火星的第四个月
[57:10] Commander Lewis? 指挥官露易丝
[57:12] Go ahead. 请说
[57:14] Data dump is almost complete. 数据快清理完了
[57:17] Copy that. On my way. 收到 马上就来
[57:32] You’re in a hurry. 你挺急的啊
[57:33] Yeah. 是啊
[57:35] My son turned three yesterday. 我儿子昨天满三岁了
[57:37] Should be pictures of the party. 应该收到派对照片的
[57:49] Got a batch of personals. 收到一堆私人邮件
[57:51] Dispatching them to your laptops now. 已经把它们发到你的电脑上了
[57:54] I don’t need to read Vogel’s weird German fetish emails. 我才不看沃格尔那些德国重口味邮件
[57:58] They’re telemetry updates. 那是遥测信息更新
[57:59] Hey, whatever does it for you, man. 我才不管对你来说是什么呢
[58:02] There’s a video message. 有一条视频信息
[58:03] It’s addressed to the whole crew. 是给我们所有人看的
[58:06] Play it. Come on, guys. 播吧 大家都过来
[58:09] I wanna get in on that telemetry action. 我也想看你那些遥感信息
[58:14] Hi, hello. 大家好
[58:15] It’s Mitch. Mitch Henderson. 我是米契·亨德森
[58:18] I have some news. 我有些事要说
[58:20] There’s no subtle way to put this. 也没有更婉转的方式了
[58:23] Mark Watney is still alive. 马克·沃特尼还活着
[58:25] Oh, my god. 我的天
[58:27] I know that’s a surprise and I know 我知道这很令人吃惊
[58:29] you will have a lot of questions. 我也知道 你们有很多的疑问
[58:31] But here are the basics. 但是最起码
[58:34] He’s alive and he’s healthy. 他还活着并且还很健康
[58:37] We found out two months ago 我们在两个月前得知这个消息
[58:39] and decided not to tell you. 并决定瞒着你们
[58:42] – Two months? – Oh, my god. -两个月了 -我的天
[58:43] I was strongly against that decision. 我非常不赞同这个决定
[58:46] We’re telling you now because… 现在告诉你们这个是因为
[58:49] we finally have communication with him… 我们终于和他取得了联系
[58:52] and a viable rescue plan. 并有个可行的营救计划
[58:55] We’ll give you a write-up of what happened, 我们会以书面形式告知你们事情经过
[58:57] a full write-up of everything. 详细经过
[58:59] But it’s not your fault. 但这不是你们的错
[59:00] Mark stresses that every time it comes up. 马克每次提到也强调说不是你们的错
[59:04] So… yeah… 所以说
[59:09] Take some time to absorb this. 消化一下这个信息
[59:11] And send all the questions you want. We’ll answer them. 有问题就发过来 我们会进行解答
[59:17] All right. Henderson out. 就这样 亨德森下线
[59:19] Holy shit, he’s alive. 天啊 他还活着
[59:21] I left him behind. 我把他丢下了
[59:23] – No. – No. -不是的 -不是那样的
[59:24] We all left together. 我们都丢下了他
[59:26] You were following orders. 你们只是听从了我的命令
[59:31] I left him behind. 我丢下了他
[59:42] So now that NASA can talk to me, 现在NASA可以和我对话了
[59:44] they won’t shut up. 他们就停不下来了
[59:46] They want constant updates on every hab system… 不停地要我汇报居住舱里的一切情况
[59:49] And they got a room full of people 让一屋子的人对我的土豆
[59:49] 任务日 第128个火星日 居住舱 实验室 2
[59:50] trying to micromanage my crops. 进行微观管理
[59:52] Which is awesome. 简直棒呆了
[59:55] Look, I don’t mean to sound arrogant or anything… 听着 不是我自吹自擂
[59:57] but I am the greatest botanist on this planet, so… 但我可是这个星球上最棒的植物学家
[1:00:03] One big bonus 和NASA取得联系
[1:00:04] to this communication with NASA again… Is the email. 还有一个好处就是 邮件
[1:00:07] I’m getting them again. 我又能发邮件了
[1:00:08] Big data dumps like when I was on the Hermes. 和赫耳墨斯时一样 一堆邮件
[1:00:11] I even got one from the President. 总统还给我发了封邮件
[1:00:13] The coolest one, though, the coolest one I got… 我收到最酷炫的一封邮件
[1:00:15] was from University of Chicago, 是芝加哥大学发来的
[1:00:16] 任务日 第128个火星日 居住舱 实验室 2
[1:00:17] my Alma Mater. 我的母校
[1:00:18] They say that once you grow crops somewhere… 他们说一旦你在哪种上了农作物
[1:00:21] You’ve officially colonized it. 那你就正式殖民了这片土地
[1:00:23] 任务日 第128个火星日 居住舱 实验室 2
[1:00:24] So, technically… 所以严格来说
[1:00:27] I colonized Mars. 我殖民了火星
[1:00:33] In your face, Neil Armstrong. 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗逊毙了[登月第一人]
[1:00:36] In other news, there’s been a request… 还有件事 他们要我下次联络时
[1:00:38] or me to pose for a photograph on my next transmission. 发张照片给他们
[1:00:43] I’m trying to figure out whether 我现在正琢磨
[1:00:44] I should go with “high school senior”… 我是该摆”高中毕业生”
[1:00:47] or “coquettish ingenue.” 还是”风情美少女”
[1:00:50] But I’m not really sure 但我不太清楚
[1:00:53] how that’s gonna look with my spacesuit on. 穿上宇航服后效果如何
[1:01:25] What is he doing? 他在干什么
[1:01:26] I asked for a photo, 我要的是他的照片
[1:01:27] and what, he’s the fonz? 这是什么 他是在逗逼吗
[1:01:29] Just be grateful we got you something, Annie. 有这就不错了 知足吧 安妮
[1:01:31] I can’t use this, Vincent, and you know that. 文森特 这根本用不了
[1:01:33] I need a picture of his face. 我要看得清他脸的照片
[1:01:34] I could tell him to take off his helmet… 我可以告诉他把头盔拿掉
[1:01:35] But then he’d, 但那样的话
[1:01:36] you know, die, so… 他就死了 所以
[1:01:39] We’ll release the photo 等我们制定好营救方案
[1:01:40] when we detail the rescue operation. 再发布照片
[1:01:42] I want to announce we’re launching 我想宣布明年
[1:01:43] some supplies to him next year… 在霍曼转移窗口
[1:01:45] during the Hohmann transfer window. 会给他发射物资
[1:01:47] Bruce, your team’s still on schedule? 布鲁斯 你们那边能按时完成吗
[1:01:49] It’ll be tight, but we’ll make it. 有些紧迫 但我们会做到
[1:01:51] Nine-month travel time. 九个月的行程
[1:01:52] That puts the probe to Mars on sol 868. 装置在第868个火星日就能到达火星
[1:01:55] Did we get the botany team’s analysis? 我们拿到植物学小组的分析报告了吗
[1:01:57] Yeah, they estimate Mark’s crops 是的 他们估算马克的农作物
[1:01:59] will last till sol 912. 能坚持到第912火星日
[1:02:01] They grudgingly admit that he’s doing great work. 他们勉强认可了他出色的工作
[1:02:04] Grudgingly? 勉强地
[1:02:05] Yeah. Mark has a tendency to tell them to have sex with themselves… 他们一质疑马克的决定
[1:02:07] whenever they question one of his decisions. 他就说让他们滚粗
[1:02:09] Get him in line, Vincent. 管好他 文森特
[1:02:10] We can’t afford any miscommunication. 不能有任何沟通不清
[1:02:12] I hate this margin. 我讨厌这种紧迫感
[1:02:14] 912 sols worth of food. 912个火星日的食物
[1:02:16] We get there on 868. 我们要在868日到达
[1:02:18] And that’s assuming nothing goes wrong. 这还是假设不出任何岔子
[1:02:43] 任务日 第134个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头
[1:02:43] 任务日 第134个火星日 居住舱 气闸室
[1:02:53] 任务日 第134个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头
[1:02:56] 任务日 第134个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头
[1:03:06] Suit breach detected. 检测到宇航服破损
[1:03:16] Oxygen level critical. 氧气含量临界
[1:03:32] Oxygen level, 10%. 氧气含量 10%
[1:03:50] Oxygen level, 5%. 氧气含量 5%
[1:04:02] Suit pressure, stable. 宇航服气压 稳定
[1:04:10] 任务日 第134个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头
[1:05:36] 任务日 第134个火星日 沃特尼 宇航服摄像头
[1:06:00] Pressure stable. 气压稳定
[1:06:35] God! God, god, god, god! 天啊 天啊 天啊
[1:06:57] Crops are dead. 农作物全死了
[1:06:59] Complete loss of pressure boiled off most of the water. 失压抽走了植物中大部分的水分
[1:07:01] Any bacteria that survived, 幸存下来的细菌
[1:07:03] died in the subzero temperatures… 在暴露在火星大气后
[1:07:05] when exposed to Mars’ atmosphere. 也都被冻死了
[1:07:07] How long does he have? 他还有多少时间
[1:07:10] He can still eat the potatoes he has, 他能靠吃剩下的马铃薯生存
[1:07:11] he just can’t grow any more… 只是没办法再种更多的了
[1:07:12] So give him 200 sols. 能撑200天
[1:07:17] Rations get him to what? Sol 409? 定额食物呢 409天吗
[1:07:20] Mmm-hmm. So with potatoes, 609. 嗯 加上土豆能坚持到第609天
[1:07:23] So by sol 868, he’ll be long dead. 所以等到第868天 他早死了
[1:07:26] We’re gonna have to launch as soon as possible… 我们得尽快发射
[1:07:28] which changes our travel time. 改变行程时间
[1:07:30] Yeah, we’re working on it. 我们正在努力
[1:07:33] Prelim estimates call for a 414-day trip. 模拟器估算是414天的行程
[1:07:38] It’s sol 135 now. 今天是第135天
[1:07:40] We need 13 days to mount the boosters, 我们需要13天来安装发射器
[1:07:42] perform inspections… 进行检查
[1:07:43] which gives Bruce and his team… 这样布鲁斯和他的团队
[1:07:47] 47 days to make this probe. 就只有47天来完成飞行器
[1:07:50] I’ll let you call Bruce, 你去和布鲁斯联络
[1:07:52] give him the news. 告诉他这个消息
[1:07:57] Okay. 好
[1:08:01] I’m gonna need a change of clothes. 我去换套衣服
[1:08:12] “Dear Mark… 亲爱的马克
[1:08:15] “Apparently NASA’s letting us talk to you now. NASA现在让我们和你通讯了
[1:08:21] And I drew the short straw. 很不幸我被抽中了
[1:08:28] Sorry we left you behind on Mars. 把你留在火星上很抱歉
[1:08:32] But we just don’t like you. 但我们只是不喜欢你
[1:08:36] Also, it’s a lot roomier 当然了 你不在
[1:08:40] on the Hermes without you. 赫耳墨斯宽敞多了
[1:08:42] We have to take turns doing your tasks. 我们得轮流来完成你的任务
[1:08:47] But, I mean, it’s only botany. 但是 也就是植物学罢了
[1:08:51] It’s not real science. 都算不上是真正的科学
[1:08:52] Oh, Jesus. 老天
[1:08:56] “How’s Mars?” 火星如何
[1:09:01] “Dear Martinez, 亲爱的马丁内兹
[1:09:04] Mars is fine. 火星还不错
[1:09:06] “I accidentally blew up the hab… 我一不小心把居住舱给炸了
[1:09:09] But unfortunately, 但不幸的是
[1:09:11] All of commander Lewis’ disco music still survived. 指挥官露易丝的迪斯科音乐幸存了
[1:09:16] But unfortunately, 但不幸的是
[1:09:17] All of commander Lewis’ disco music still survived. 指挥官露易丝的迪斯科音乐幸存了
[1:09:21] Every day, I go outside 每一天 当我走出去
[1:09:23] and look at the vast horizons. 望着地平线
[1:09:26] Every day, I go outside 每一天 当我走出去
[1:09:28] and look at the vast horizons. 望着地平线
[1:09:30] Just because I can. 只是想看看
[1:09:32] Just because I can. 只是想看看
[1:09:35] Tell the others I said hello. 替我向其他人问好
[1:09:41] Will do, buddy. 我会的 哥们
[1:11:12] Pressure stable. 气压稳定
[1:11:54] 5 10 5, 10…
[1:11:57] 15 20 30 35 15, 20, 30, 35…
[1:12:01] 40 40.
[1:12:03] 52 52.
[1:12:21] 喷气推进实验室 加利福尼亚州 帕萨迪纳市
[1:12:33] Rich. 里奇
[1:12:35] Rich. 里奇
[1:12:36] Wake up. 醒醒
[1:12:37] 里奇·珀内尔 天体动力学家
[1:12:40] Sorry, but they’re asking for the probe courses. 抱歉 但是他们在问航天器的事
[1:12:42] What time is it? 几点了
[1:12:45] 3:42 3:42.
[1:12:51] Look, I know we’re coming at this backwards… 听着 我知道我们顺序反了
[1:12:54] But we can’t commit to a firm launch date 但有那么多未知问题
[1:12:55] with this many unknowns. 我们没法确定发射日期
[1:12:58] It’s all right. Um… 说的没错
[1:13:00] All 25 models for launch 25个发射模型
[1:13:01] will take 414 days to reach Mars. 要花414天才能到达火星
[1:13:03] They vary slightly in thrust duration… 推进时长大同小异
[1:13:04] and the fuel requirement is nearly identical. 所需燃料也是差不多
[1:13:08] Not a good time to launch, is it? 不是发射的好时机 对吗
[1:13:10] Yeah, Earth and Mars are really badly positioned. 地球和火星所处位置不好
[1:13:13] Heck, it’d almost be easier if you… 真见鬼 要是那样就更容易些
[1:13:18] Almost easier to what? 什么更容易些
[1:13:20] I need more coffee. 再给我来些咖啡
[1:13:24] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[1:13:25] It’s fine. 没事儿
[1:13:30] Almost easier to what? 什么更容易些
[1:13:43] You do understand I’m your boss, right? 你知道我是你上司吧
[1:13:51] All right, let’s ask 好了
[1:13:52] the very, very expensive question. 问问最重要的问题
[1:13:55] Is the probe going to be ready on time? 飞行器能按时准备好吗
[1:13:57] – We’re behind. – Give me a number. -我们赶不上进程了 -给我个期限
[1:13:59] 15 days. 15 days and I can get it done. 15天 我需要15天才能完成
[1:14:02] All right, let’s create 15 days. 好吧 那就用15天来制造
[1:14:04] 13 days to mount the probe. 安装需要13天
[1:14:05] Can we reduce? 我们能缩短这个时间吗
[1:14:07] It actually only takes three days to mount the probe. 实际上只需要三天就可以把航天器装好
[1:14:09] And we can get that down to two, right? 我们能把时间缩短到两天 对吗
[1:14:11] I can get it down to two. 是的 可以
[1:14:13] 10 days are for tests and inspections. 十天用来检测
[1:14:15] How often do those inspections reveal a problem? 检测出问题的几率高吗
[1:14:18] Are you suggesting we don’t do the inspections? 你的意思是让我们不要检测了吗
[1:14:20] Right now I’m asking how often they reveal a problem. 现在我只是问你发现问题的几率有多高
[1:14:23] One in 20. 百分之五
[1:14:24] But that’s grounds for countdown halt. 但是在那地方登陆
[1:14:25] We can’t take that chance. 我们不能冒这个险
[1:14:27] Anyone else know a safer way to buy more time? 还有谁知道安全又省时的方法吗
[1:14:34] Dr. Keller, 凯勒博士
[1:14:34] stretch Watney’s rations four more days. 给沃特尼的定额食物要多撑四天
[1:14:36] You’re not gonna like it, but that’ll get us to 15. 你们不喜欢 但这样可以用15天完成
[1:14:38] And we’ll cancel the inspections. 我们撤销检查
[1:14:39] Teddy. 泰迪
[1:14:40] – Sir, if that ever got out… – It’s on me. -万一被发现… -我负责
[1:14:42] You got your two weeks. 你们有两周的时间
[1:14:44] Get it done. 搞定它
[1:14:46] So, now I have to hold out 现在我必须撑到
[1:14:48] until the probe gets here with more food. 搭载食物补给的探测器到达
[1:14:50] You want to see what minimal calorie count looks like? 你想知道最低卡路里摄入值是多少吗
[1:14:53] Standard issue ration. 标准配给
[1:14:54] But instead of three of these every one day… 本应每天吃三份
[1:14:59] I’m now eating one of these every three days. 现在我三天才吃一份
[1:15:04] And now, they’ve asked me… 可是他们要我…
[1:15:07] to do that. 再少吃点
[1:15:08] 任务日 第154个火星日 居住舱 厨房
[1:15:13] The point is… 我想说的是…
[1:15:14] 任务日 第154个火星日 居住舱 终端室
[1:15:15] “Stretch the rations four more days”… “再多撑四天”
[1:15:20] is a real dick-punch. 这真让人蛋疼
[1:15:25] I’m gonna dip this potato in some crushed Vicodin. 我要拿土豆沾维柯丁[止痛药]
[1:15:30] And there’s nobody who can stop me. 没有人可以阻止我
[1:15:40] 任务日 第154个火星日 居住舱 终端室
[1:15:42] It has been seven days since I ran out of ketchup. 番茄酱在七天前就吃完了
[1:15:48] 喷气推进实验室 艾丽斯号探测器
[1:15:57] Up. Up, up. Yeah. 再高点 好
[1:16:00] Let’s go up here. 上来
[1:16:02] Labels facing up. 标签朝上
[1:16:09] This is the flight director. 这是飞行指挥员
[1:16:10] Begin launch status check. 开始发射状态检查
[1:16:12] Roger that, flight. Beginning launch status check. 是的 飞行指挥 开始发射状态检查
[1:16:14] Do you believe in god, Vincent? 你相信上帝吗 文森特
[1:16:18] Yeah. 信
[1:16:20] Yeah, my father was a Hindu, 我父亲是印度教徒
[1:16:21] my mother’s a Baptist, so, yeah… 我母亲是浸会教友
[1:16:24] I believe in several. 我信好几个上帝
[1:16:28] We’ll take all the help we can get. 我们可以多求几个神明保佑
[1:16:30] Launch status check complete. 发射状态检查完毕
[1:16:32] This is flight. 这是飞行指挥
[1:16:34] We are go for launch. 准备发射
[1:16:35] Proceeding with the count. 进入倒数
[1:16:36] 10 9 10… 9…
[1:16:38] 8 8…
[1:16:39] 7 6 7… 6…
[1:16:41] Main engines start. 主引擎启动
[1:16:42] 4 3 4… 3…
[1:16:44] 2… Ignition. 2 点火
[1:16:46] 1 1.
[1:16:48] Liftoff. 升空
[1:16:51] Good thrust. 推进良好
[1:16:57] Performance is nominal. 一切表现正常
[1:17:12] The tail is giving good data. 尾部返回数据良好
[1:17:15] She’s rock solid at this point, flight. 探测器表现平稳 飞行指挥
[1:17:17] TVCs look good. 矢量推力控制良好
[1:17:30] We’re getting a little shimmy, flight. 出现了一些抖动 飞行指挥
[1:17:33] Say again? 再说一遍
[1:17:34] We are getting a very large precession. 出现大幅度旋进
[1:17:37] Are we good? 情况还好吗
[1:17:39] Flight, it’s hitting the redline. 已经接近红色警告线 飞行指挥
[1:17:40] It’s spinning on the long axis around a 17-degree precession. 沿长轴有17度的旋进
[1:17:44] Launch, what’s happening? 发射塔 什么情况
[1:17:46] Force on Iris is 7 G’s. 艾丽斯号过载达七个G
[1:17:48] We’ve lost readings on the probe, flight. 我们失去了探测器的读数 飞行指挥
[1:17:54] Oh, Jesus Christ. 我的天啊
[1:18:00] We’ve lost it, flight. 我们失去了它 飞行指挥
[1:18:05] Satcon? 卫星通讯
[1:18:07] No satellite acquisition of signal. 卫星没有收到信号
[1:18:12] L.O.S. 失去信号
[1:18:13] L.O.S. Here, too. 这里也是失去信号
[1:18:14] U.S. Destroyer Stockton 美国斯托克顿号巡航舰报告
[1:18:16] reporting debris falling from the sky. 碎片正从空中掉落
[1:18:18] Everyone in the LCC, 全体发射通信协调员
[1:18:19] maintain your positions at your consoles. 请在控制台前坐好
[1:18:21] GC, lock the doors. 地面控制 关闭大门
[1:18:52] “Commander Lewis… 指挥官露易丝
[1:18:54] “I may need you to do something for me. 我可能需要你帮我做一件事
[1:18:59] “If I die, I need you to check in on my parents. 如果我死了 请你去看我的父母
[1:19:05] “They’ll wanna hear all about our time here on Mars. 他们一定想听我们在火星度过的日子
[1:19:10] “I know that sucks. 我知道这样很讨厌
[1:19:12] “And it’ll be hard talking to a couple… 也很难开口向一对父母讲述
[1:19:16] “about their dead son. 他们过世儿子的事
[1:19:19] “It’s a lot to ask. 这个要求有点过分
[1:19:24] “Which is why I’m asking you. 正因如此我才找你帮忙
[1:19:27] “I’m not giving up. 我没有放弃
[1:19:29] “We just need to prepare for every outcome. 但还是得做万全的准备
[1:19:36] “Please tell them… 请转告他们
[1:19:40] “Tell them I love what I do… 我热爱我的工作
[1:19:46] “And I’m really good at it. 而且我很擅长我所做的
[1:19:50] “And that I’m dying… 我的牺牲
[1:19:54] “for something big… 是为了更伟大
[1:19:58] “and beautiful… 更美好的事业
[1:20:04] “and greater than me. 牺牲小我 完成大我
[1:20:08] “Tell them I said I can live with that. 转告他们我可以接受
[1:20:12] “And tell them… 转告他们
[1:20:14] “Thank you for being my mom and dad.” 我感谢父母的养育之恩
[1:20:19] 中国国家航天局 北京
[1:20:20] We substituted protein cubes 我们用固体蛋白质
[1:20:22] for the standard rations. 替代标准食物配给
[1:20:24] The thrust of the launch combined 发射的推进力
[1:20:26] with the simultaneous lateral vibration… 再加上同步水平振动
[1:20:28] Liquefied the cubes and created an unbalanced load. 使固体蛋白质液化从而导致负载不均
[1:20:33] Vincent, why wasn’t this addressed 文森特 为什么这个问题
[1:20:34] in the inspections phase? 没有在检查时发现
[1:20:36] In order to make our launch window, 为了赶上最佳发射期限
[1:20:38] we were forced to accelerate our schedule. 我们不得不加速进程
[1:20:43] 郭明 中国国家航天局首席科学家
[1:20:47] 朱涛 中国国家航天局副首席科学家
[1:21:32] Yes. 好
[1:21:35] Yes, I understand. 好的 我明白了
[1:21:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:21:44] Yes! 太好了
[1:21:47] All right. 好吧
[1:21:48] Thanks to my uncle Tommy in China, 多亏我在中国的同胞大叔
[1:21:50] we get another chance at this. 我们有了第二次机会
[1:21:52] Now, we finished the Iris probe in 62 days. 我们之前用62天完成了艾丽斯号探测器
[1:21:55] We are now gonna attempt to finish it in 28. 这次我们争取28天完成
[1:21:59] 昴宿星团 NASA超级计算机
[1:22:23] We can jettison any kind of landing system. 我们可以抛弃任何形式的着陆系统
[1:22:25] We’re only sending rations. 我们只是送补给
[1:22:26] We can crash-land on Mars. 我们可以在火星硬着陆
[1:22:30] You should hang up the phone. 你应该把电话挂了
[1:22:32] I’m sorry, who are you? 抱歉 你是哪位
[1:22:32] My name is Rich Purnell. 我叫里奇·珀内尔
[1:22:33] I work in astrodynamics, 我研究天体力学
[1:22:34] and you should hang up the phone right now. 你应该立刻挂电话
[1:22:38] All right, all right. 好的 就这样
[1:22:40] I’m gonna call you back. 我回头打给你
[1:22:42] I know how to save Mark Watney. 我知道怎么援救马克·沃特尼
[1:22:45] Your probe plan won’t work. Too many things can go wrong. 你的探测器计划不行 变数太多
[1:22:48] I’ve got a better way. 我有更好的方法
[1:22:49] Astrodynamics? 天体力学
[1:22:52] What the hell is “Project Elrond”? “埃尔隆德计划”是什么鬼
[1:22:55] 火星任务计划 任务简报会 埃尔隆德计划
[1:22:55] I had to make something up. 我不得不起个名字
[1:22:56] But “Elrond”? “埃尔隆德”是什么
[1:22:58] Because it’s a secret meeting. 因为这是一个秘密会议
[1:23:00] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[1:23:01] Why does “Elrond” mean “secret meeting”? 为什么”埃尔隆德”指”秘密会议”
[1:23:03] The Council of Elrond. It’s from Lord of the Rings. 埃尔隆德会议 出自《魔戒》
[1:23:06] Lord of the Rings. 《魔戒》
[1:23:06] It’s the meeting where they decide to destroy the one ring. 这次会议决定摧毁至尊魔戒
[1:23:09] If we’re gonna call something “Project Elrond”… 如果它叫”埃尔隆德计划”的话
[1:23:11] I would like my code name to be “Glorfindel.” 那我的代号是”格洛芬德尔”
[1:23:14] Okay, I hate every one of you. 我讨厌你们每一个人
[1:23:16] What, Teddy doesn’t even know about this yet? 泰迪居然不知道吗
[1:23:18] I’m sorry, who are you? 抱歉 你是哪位
[1:23:19] This is Rich Purnell, astrodynamics. 这是里奇·珀内尔 研究天体力学
[1:23:22] Tell them what you just told me. 告诉大家你刚才的方法
[1:23:24] I can get the Hermes back to Mars by SOL 561. 我能让赫耳墨斯在第561火星日回到火星
[1:23:29] How? 怎样做
[1:23:34] Could you stand right there for me, please? 你能站到这里来吗
[1:23:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:23:39] Right there. Great. 就在这里
[1:23:41] And could you stand right there? Right there. 你能站到那里吗 那里
[1:23:49] Okay, let’s pretend that this stapler is the Hermes… 假设这个订书机是赫耳墨斯
[1:23:53] And you are… 而你是…
[1:23:56] I’m sorry, what’s your name again? 对不起 我不记得你的名字
[1:23:58] Teddy. I’m the director of NASA. 泰迪 NASA主管
[1:24:01] Cool. Teddy, you’re earth. 棒 泰迪 你是地球
[1:24:03] And right now, the Hermes is headed towards you… 此刻赫耳墨斯正向你飞来
[1:24:06] Starting its month-long deceleration to intercept. 提前一月开始减速 以便与地球对接
[1:24:08] But instead, what I’m proposing is… 但我建议的方法是…
[1:24:15] We start accelerating immediately 我们立即开始加速
[1:24:17] to preserve velocity and gain even more. 以保持甚至得到更多速度
[1:24:19] We don’t intercept with earth at all… 我们完全不与地球对接
[1:24:20] But we come close enough 但可以近距离飞掠地球
[1:24:22] to get a gravity assist and adjust course. 以得到引力助推并调整航线
[1:24:24] While we’re doing that… 在这么做的同时
[1:24:28] We resupply with the probe… 我们用探测器进行补给
[1:24:30] The Taiyang Shen. 太阳神号
[1:24:31] …pick up whatever provisions we need… 带上所需的一切物资
[1:24:33] And now we’re accelerating towards Mars. 现在加速飞向火星
[1:24:38] You’re Mars. 你是火星
[1:24:39] Now, we’re going too fast 此时 我们速度太快
[1:24:40] at this point to fall into orbit… 无法落入火星轨道
[1:24:41] But we can do a flyby. 但我们可以飞越定点位置
[1:24:44] What good is a flyby 如果沃特尼无法离开火星表面
[1:24:45] if we can’t get Watney off the surface? 飞越定点位置又有什么用
[1:24:47] Watney would intercept using the MAV. 沃特尼可以用飞行器进行空中对接
[1:24:54] And then we just head home. 然后我们就飞回家
[1:25:01] I’ve done the math. It checks out. 我验算过了 行得通
[1:25:05] – Rich. – Yes, sir. -里奇 -是 长官
[1:25:07] Get out. 出去
[1:25:08] All right. 好了
[1:25:15] – Is he right? – Yeah. -他说得对吗 -对
[1:25:17] Bruce, what do you think? 布鲁斯 你觉得怎样
[1:25:20] Well, if Vincent says so. 如果文森特同意我就同意
[1:25:23] We need to use the Taiyang Shen? 我们需要太阳神号
[1:25:25] Uh-huh. 对
[1:25:26] What am I missing? Why is that important? 我错过了什么 为什么它那么重要
[1:25:28] Because we can only do one. 因为我们只有一次机会
[1:25:30] Send Watney enough food to last till Ares 4… 给沃特尼送食物 直到战神四号到达
[1:25:32] or send Hermes back to get him right now. 或送赫耳墨斯回去救他
[1:25:34] Both plans require the Taiyang Shen, 两种方案都需要太阳神号
[1:25:36] so we have to choose. 所以我们只能二选一
[1:25:38] But what about the Hermes crew? 赫耳墨斯组员的意见呢
[1:25:40] We’d be asking them to add 我们将要求他们
[1:25:42] 533 extra days to their mission. 将任务时间延长533天
[1:25:45] Yeah. They wouldn’t hesitate, not for a second. 他们一定会毫不迟疑地答应
[1:25:47] Can the Hermes function for 533 days 赫耳墨斯能在超出原定任务时间后
[1:25:50] beyond the scheduled mission end? 再额外运行533天吗
[1:25:51] It should. 应该可以
[1:25:52] Built to last the full Ares mission… 它被设计用于支持整个战神任务
[1:25:54] So technically, it’s only halfway through its lifespan. 它离最终使用期限还有一半的时间
[1:25:57] But if something goes wrong… 但如果出了任何差错
[1:25:58] Then we lose the crew. 我们将会失去全组成员
[1:26:00] So what? We either have a high chance 怎么办 我们有很大几率
[1:26:02] of killing one person… 断送一条人命
[1:26:03] Or a low chance of killing six people. 或是有很小几率断送六条人命
[1:26:05] How do we make that decision? 我们怎么能做这么大的决定
[1:26:08] We don’t have to make it, Bruce. 我们不需要做这个决定 布鲁斯
[1:26:10] He does. 那是他的事
[1:26:11] Yeah, well, bullshit. 放屁
[1:26:13] It should be Commander Lewis’ call. 应该由露易丝指挥官做决定
[1:26:15] We still have a chance to bring 我们还是有机会
[1:26:16] five astronauts home safe and sound. 让五位宇航员安全回家
[1:26:18] I’m not risking their lives. 我不会拿他们的性命去冒险
[1:26:21] Let them make that decision. 让他们自己做决定
[1:26:23] Mitch, we’re going with option one. 米契 我们采用方案一
[1:26:28] You goddamn coward. 你这个懦夫
[1:26:48] Johanssen? 约翰逊
[1:26:51] I know it’s your private time. 我知道这是你的私人时间
[1:26:52] Can I bother you for a second? 但能打扰你一下吗
[1:26:53] Yeah, go ahead. 说吧
[1:26:55] Where are you? 你在哪里
[1:26:55] The gym. 健身房
[1:27:18] What’s up? 怎么了
[1:27:19] I just got an email from my wife 我刚刚收到我妻子的邮件
[1:27:21] and the subject line says, “Our children.” 邮件主题是”孩子”
[1:27:24] My computer won’t open the attachment. 我的电脑打不开附件
[1:27:28] Okay. 好的
[1:27:29] Let’s take a look. 我们一起来看看
[1:27:37] Let’s see. 看一下
[1:27:40] This isn’t a jpeg. 这不是图片
[1:27:42] It’s a plain ASCII text file. 这是信息交换标准码文本文档
[1:27:48] I don’t really know what we’re looking at. 我不太明白这是什么
[1:27:52] Does that make any sense to you? 你懂这是什么意思吗
[1:27:54] “Rich Purnell maneuver.” “里奇·珀内尔操作”
[1:27:57] It’s a course maneuver for the Hermes. 这是给赫耳墨斯的航线操作
[1:28:05] And the mission concludes with earth intercept, 与地球对接后任务结束
[1:28:07] 211 days later. 比原定计划晚了211天
[1:28:10] Would it work? 管用吗
[1:28:12] Mmm-hmm. We ran the numbers. They check out. 我们计算过 他们也通过了
[1:28:14] It’s a brilliant course. 这个航线太棒了
[1:28:16] So why all the cloak and dagger? 那为什么要秘密进行
[1:28:18] Because it goes directly against NASA’s decision. 因为它违反了NASA的决定
[1:28:20] Yeah. If we do the maneuver, 如果我们这么操作
[1:28:22] they’d have to send the supply ship or we die. 他们不得不运送物资 否则我们会死
[1:28:25] We have the opportunity to force their hand. 我们有机会迫使他们行动
[1:28:29] So, are we gonna do it? 所以我们要不要这么做
[1:28:33] If it was up to me, we’d already be on our way. 如果是我做主 我们早就这么干了
[1:28:35] But it is, though, isn’t it? Up to you. 但这里确实由你做主 不是吗
[1:28:38] Not this time. 这次不行
[1:28:39] This is something NASA expressly rejected. 这已经被NASA公开否决
[1:28:43] We’re talking about mutiny here, 我们说的是叛变
[1:28:44] which is not a word that I take lightly. 我不会草率对待
[1:28:46] So we do this together or not at all. 我们要么一起做 要么都不做
[1:28:49] And before you answer, consider the consequences. 在你表态之前 先考虑后果
[1:28:52] If we mess up the supply rendezvous, we die. 如果物资补给搞砸了 我们会死
[1:28:55] If we mess up the earth gravity assist, we die. 如果地球引力助推搞砸了 我们会死
[1:28:58] If we do everything perfectly… 即使我们一切都做得很完美
[1:29:00] We add 533 days to our mission. 任务将会延长533天
[1:29:05] 533 more days before we see our families again. 我们要再等533天才能和家人团聚
[1:29:09] 533 days of unplanned space travel… 533天超出计划外的宇宙航行
[1:29:13] Where anything could go wrong. 哪里都可能会出差错
[1:29:15] If it’s mission critical, we die. 如果出现关键错误 我们会死
[1:29:19] Sign me up. 算我一个
[1:29:20] All right, cowboy, slow down. 等等 别急
[1:29:22] You and I, we’re military. 你和我是军人
[1:29:24] Chances are, we go home, they’ll court martial us. 可能一到家 立马就上军事法庭
[1:29:26] Yeah, there’s that. 确实有可能
[1:29:27] And for the rest of you guys… 至于你们…
[1:29:28] I guarantee they will never send you back up here again. 我保证他们再也不会送你们上来
[1:29:31] Good. So, if we go for it, how would it work? 如果我们决定好了 要怎么行动
[1:29:36] I plot the course and execute it. 我来策划和执行航线
[1:29:37] Remote override. 远程控制
[1:29:39] They could take over the Hermes 他们可以从任务控制中心
[1:29:40] from mission control. 控制赫耳墨斯
[1:29:43] Can you disable it? 你可以关掉它吗
[1:29:45] Hermes has four redundant flight computers… 赫耳墨斯有四台额外的飞行电脑
[1:29:47] Each connected to three redundant comm systems. 每一台都连接着三个备用交流系统
[1:29:50] We can’t shut down the comms 我们不能关掉交流系统
[1:29:51] because we’d lose telemetry and guidance. 否则会失去遥感勘测和引航
[1:29:52] And we can’t shut down the computers 我们也不能关掉电脑
[1:29:54] because we need to run the ship. 因为我们需要它们来运行飞船
[1:29:56] I’d have to disable remote override on each system. 我必须关闭每个系统的远程控制
[1:29:59] It’s part of the os, I’d have to jump over the code. 因为是内置系统所以我必须跳过那些代码
[1:30:01] Okay, but, like, in English, what would that mean? 说人话 啥意思
[1:30:06] I can do it. 我能做到
[1:30:09] Great. 很好
[1:30:11] Well, it has to be unanimous. 必须全员一致同意
[1:30:13] If we do this, it’ll be over 900 days of space. 这样一来我们会在宇宙逗留900多天
[1:30:21] That’s more than enough space for one life… 这一辈子也算是值了
[1:30:23] So, yes. 所以我赞成
[1:30:26] I vote yes. 我也赞成
[1:30:30] Let’s go get him. 我们去救他
[1:30:35] Johanssen? 约翰逊
[1:30:37] Yes. 赞成
[1:30:38] Yeah! 太好了
[1:30:41] Got an unscheduled status update from Hermes. 收到来自赫耳墨斯的计划外更新
[1:30:44] Roger. Read it out. 收到 请说
[1:30:45] Message reads, “Houston, please be advised. 信息为”休斯顿请注意”
[1:30:47] “Rich Purnell is a steely-eyed missile man.” “里奇·珀内尔有火眼金睛”
[1:30:50] What? 什么
[1:30:51] Flight, guidance. 飞行指挥 引航
[1:30:53] Hermes is off-course. 赫耳墨斯偏离航线
[1:30:54] Capcom, advise Hermes they’re drifting. 地面通讯 请告知赫耳墨斯
[1:30:56] Guidance, get a correction ready. 引航 准备更正
[1:30:58] Negative, flight, it’s not drift. 错误 飞行指挥 这不是漂移
[1:30:59] They’ve adjusted course. 他们更改了航线
[1:31:01] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[1:31:02] Telemetry, any chance this is instrumentation failure? 遥感勘测 是否为仪器故障
[1:31:05] Negative, flight. 不是 飞行指挥
[1:31:06] Guidance, work at how long they can stay on this course 引航 请计算在撤销当前航线以前
[1:31:08] before it’s irreversible. 他们还能行驶多久
[1:31:10] Working on that now, flight. 正在解决 飞行指挥
[1:31:12] Who’s Rich Purnell? 里奇·珀内尔是谁
[1:31:14] I dunno. 不知道
[1:31:15] Will somebody find out who the hell Rich Purnell is? 谁查下里奇·珀内尔到底是谁
[1:31:18] Annie will go before the media this morning… 安妮今早要面对媒体
[1:31:20] and inform them of NASA’s decision 告诉他们NASA决定
[1:31:22] to reroute the Hermes to Mars. 让赫耳墨斯返回火星
[1:31:25] Sounds like a smart move. 似乎是个明智之举
[1:31:28] Considering the circumstances. 就现在的情况而言
[1:31:30] Whoever gave them the maneuver only passed along information. 那个人只是传了信
[1:31:35] Crew made the decision on their own. 宇航员们才是作出决定的人
[1:31:39] You may have killed them, Mitch. 你可能会让他们丧命 米契
[1:31:43] We’re fighting the same war. 我们面临着同一个挑战
[1:31:45] Every time something goes wrong, 每当出现问题
[1:31:46] the world forgets why we fly. 世界就会忘记我们为什么要飞行
[1:31:48] I’m trying to keep us airborne. 我想让我们安全降落
[1:31:50] It’s bigger than one person. 并非仅仅关系到一个人
[1:31:54] No. 对
[1:31:55] It’s not. 不止一人
[1:31:58] When this is over, I’ll expect your resignation. 等这一切过去 我希望你辞职
[1:32:05] I understand. 我明白
[1:32:06] Bring our astronauts home. 带宇航员们回家
[1:32:12] Every Ares Mission requires three years of pre-supplies. 每次战神任务都要预先准备三年的物资
[1:32:15] So NASA decided a long time ago it’s a lot easier NASA很久之前就决定提前运送物资
[1:32:17] to send some of the stuff beforehand 而不是让我们和物资一起
[1:32:19] rather than bring it with us. 这样更方便
[1:32:20] So, as a result, the mav for Ares 4 所以 战神四号的飞行器
[1:32:24] is already there at the Schiaparelli Crater, just waiting. 已经在夏帕瑞丽陨石坑待命了
[1:32:27] So the plan is for me to use that to go into orbit… 所以计划是让我用它进入火星轨道
[1:32:31] just as the Hermes is passing… 当赫耳墨斯经过时
[1:32:34] and I guess they catch me? 我猜他们会抓住我吧
[1:32:39] In space. 在太空里抓住
[1:32:43] So, I’ve got 200 sols to figure out 那么 我有200个火星日
[1:32:46] how to take everything here that’s keeping me alive… 弄清楚如何带上所有维持生命的东西
[1:32:49] The oxygenator, the water reclaimer, the atmospheric regulator… 氧合器 净水回收机 气压调节器
[1:32:52] bring that all with me. 把这些都带上
[1:32:54] And luckily, I have the greatest minds on planet Earth… 幸运的是 有地球上最优秀的人协助我
[1:32:58] Really, all of the brainpower on the entire planet… 整个地球上所有的最强大脑
[1:33:01] helping me with this endeavor. 都在帮我努力
[1:33:03] And so far they’ve come up with… 现在他们想到一个主意
[1:33:05] “Hey, why don’t you drill holes on the roof of your rover… 你可以在探测车车顶上钻孔
[1:33:08] “and hit it as hard as you can with a rock?” 拿块石头用力砸
[1:33:11] We’re gonna get there. 我们会成功的
[1:34:13] 533 days longer? 延长533天
[1:34:15] And you said yes to this? 你还答应了
[1:34:17] He would have done the same for me. You know that. 他也会为我这么做的 你也知道
[1:34:25] Cheese. You do “Cheese”? 笑一个 你们说”茄子”吧
[1:34:27] Cheese. 茄子
[1:34:30] He didn’t do “Cheese.” 他不说”茄子”
[1:34:31] Did he do “Cheese”? 他说”茄子”吗
[1:34:41] Hey, baby. 宝贝
[1:34:42] I got something for you. 我要送你点东西
[1:34:45] Found it in the flea market. 在跳蚤市场发现的
[1:34:46] Original pressing. 初版
[1:34:49] No! 不是吧
[1:34:51] Not a scratch. 连划痕都没有
[1:34:52] I love it. 我爱死了
[1:34:54] All due respect to your CNSA protocol… 尽管我尊重中国国家航天局的规定
[1:34:57] but we haven’t done things that way since Apollo 9. 但我们自从阿波罗九号之后就没那样做过了
[1:35:03] Did he get that? 他明白吗
[1:38:14] I’ve been thinking about laws on Mars. 我一直在思考火星上的法律
[1:38:17] There’s an international treaty saying 有一则国际公约规定
[1:38:18] no country can lay claim to anything that’s not on Earth. 禁止任何国家对地球以外的物品宣布主权
[1:38:21] And by another treaty, 另一则条约说
[1:38:23] if you’re not in any country’s territory… 如果你不在任何国家的领土上
[1:38:25] maritime law applies. 则适用海商法
[1:38:27] So Mars is international waters. 这么说 火星就是公海
[1:38:30] Now, NASA is an American non-military organization. NASA是一个美国的非军事化组织
[1:38:33] It owns the hab. 居住舱属于它
[1:38:35] But the second I walk outside, I’m in international waters. 但我只要出舱 就是走进了公海
[1:38:38] So here’s the cool part. 这就是酷炫之处
[1:38:39] I’m about to leave for the Schiaparelli Crater 我将前往夏帕瑞丽陨石坑
[1:38:41] where I’m gonna commandeer the Ares 4 lander. 在那里强占战神四号的着陆器
[1:38:43] Nobody explicitly gave me permission to do this 没有人明确批准我这样做
[1:38:45] and they can’t until I’m on board the Ares 4. 在我登上战神四号之前 他们也无法做到
[1:38:48] So that means I’m gonna be taking a craft over 这就意味着我要在公海内
[1:38:51] in international waters without permission. 未经允许就控制一架航天器
[1:38:53] 任务日 第461个火星日 居住舱 终端室
[1:38:53] Which, by definition, makes me a pirate. 根据定义 这让我变成了海盗
[1:38:58] Mark Watney, space pirate. 马克·沃特尼 太空海盗
[1:39:32] A space pirate. 太空海盗
[1:40:34] Everywhere I go, I’m the first. 凡我所到之处 我都是第一人
[1:40:39] It’s a strange feeling. 这感觉很奇怪
[1:40:41] Step outside the rover… 踏出探测车
[1:40:42] first guy to be there. 就成了第一个到那儿的人
[1:40:45] Climb that hill, first guy to do that. 爬上山丘 就成了第一个爬上去的人
[1:40:49] Four and a half billion years… 45亿年
[1:40:52] nobody here. 没人来过这
[1:40:53] And now, me. 现在 我来了
[1:40:57] I’m the first person to be alone on an entire planet. 我是第一个在这个星球上独处的人
[1:41:16] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[1:41:19] So far, so good. 目前一切都好
[1:41:21] He’s sticking to schedule. 他有按照时间表来
[1:41:23] Drives for four hours before noon… 中午前开四个小时
[1:41:26] lays the solar panels, 展开太阳能板
[1:41:28] waits 13 hours for them to recharge… 充电13个小时
[1:41:30] and sleeps somewhere in there and then starts again. 小睡一会 然后继续赶路
[1:41:36] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[1:41:40] He asked us to call him Captain Blondebeard. 他让我们叫他黄胡子船长
[1:41:44] Well, technically, Mars would be under maritime… 严格来说 海商法适用于火星
[1:41:46] Yeah, I know. He explained it to us. 我知道 他和我们解释过
[1:41:50] Where is he? 他在哪
[1:41:52] – There. – Okay. -那里 -好
[1:41:54] Here. 看
[1:41:55] Okay. 好
[1:43:41] Okay, I’m gonna start by stating for the record 我可要提前说好
[1:43:43] that you’re not gonna like this. 我接下来说的话你肯定不爱听
[1:43:45] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[1:43:47] Yeah, the problem is the intercept velocity. 对 问题在于对接速度
[1:43:49] The Hermes, well… It can’t enter Mars’ orbit. 赫耳墨斯不能进入火星轨道
[1:43:54] Otherwise, they’ll never have enough fuel to make it home. 否则他们的燃料不够返回地球
[1:43:58] The MAV, that was only designed to get to low Mars orbit. 飞行器能够抵达火星低轨
[1:44:02] So in order for Mark to escape Mars’ gravity entirely… 为了让马克完全逃离火星引力
[1:44:06] and to intercept the Hermes… 和赫耳墨斯对接
[1:44:08] – He has to be going fast. – Exactly. -他的速度得快 -说得对
[1:44:10] Which means we need to make the mav lighter. 也就是说得把飞行器变轻一些
[1:44:12] A lot lighter. 5,000 kilograms lighter. 得减轻很多 减轻五吨
[1:44:15] You can do that, right? 你能做到吧
[1:44:16] There’s some gimmes right off the bat. 有些重量很容易减掉
[1:44:18] The design presumes 500 kilograms of martian soil and samples. 设计时假设带500千克火星土壤标本
[1:44:22] Obviously we won’t do that. 显然用不着了
[1:44:23] And there’s just one passenger instead of six. 而且宇航员从六名减少为一名
[1:44:27] With suits and gear, that’s another 500? 算上装备 又轻了500千克
[1:44:30] Ditch the life support, don’t need it. 丢掉生命维持设备 用不上了
[1:44:32] And we’ll get Mark to wear his Eva suit the whole trip. 而且我们会让马克全程都穿舱外服
[1:44:34] Wait a second. If he’s in his Eva suit, 慢着 如果他穿舱外服
[1:44:35] how is he gonna operate the controls? 他怎么控制飞行器呢
[1:44:37] Well, he won’t. 他不必控制
[1:44:39] Martinez will pilot the mav remotely from the Hermes. 马丁内兹从赫耳墨斯上远程控制飞行器
[1:44:44] We’ve never had a manned ship controlled remotely before. 我们之前从未远程控制过载人飞船
[1:44:49] But I am excited about the opportunities that affords. 但能有这样的机会 我很兴奋
[1:44:52] If we go remote, we can lose the control panels, 如果远程控制 那就可以去掉操控面板了
[1:44:55] the secondary and tertiary comm systems. 去掉二级和三级通讯系统
[1:44:57] Wait-wait a second. 等一下
[1:44:58] You want a remote-controlled ascent with no backup comms? 你想在无备用通讯的情况下远程控制发射
[1:45:04] He’s not even got to the bad stuff yet, Vincent. 他还没讲到更糟糕的事呢 文森特
[1:45:06] Let’s skip to the bad stuff! 那就直接跳到最糟糕的事吧
[1:45:08] We need to remove the nose airlock, 我们得去掉前气闸室
[1:45:10] the windows, and hull panel 19. 窗户 还有船体平面分段19
[1:45:14] You want to take the front of the ship off? 你想把飞船的前半部分卸掉
[1:45:16] Sure. 对
[1:45:17] The nose airlock alone is 400 kilograms. 仅仅是前气闸室就有400千克
[1:45:20] You want to send a man into space 你想让一艘没有前半部分的飞船
[1:45:22] without the front of his ship? 送人进入太空
[1:45:22] Well, no. 不
[1:45:25] We’re gonna have him cover it with hab canvas. 我们会让他用居住舱的帆布盖住
[1:45:29] Look, the hull’s mostly there to keep the air in. 看 大部分船体还在 能留住空气
[1:45:33] Mars’ atmosphere is so thin, 火星的大气很稀薄
[1:45:35] you don’t need a lot of streamlining. 不必刻意追求流线型
[1:45:36] By the time the ship’s going fast enough 等到飞船的速度足够快
[1:45:38] for air resistance to matter… 到空气阻力影响非常大的时候
[1:45:40] It’ll be high enough that there’s practically no air. 高度就已经接近真空了
[1:45:42] You wanna send him into space under a tarp. 你想用篷布盖着他 把他送进太空
[1:45:45] Yes. 对
[1:45:47] Can I go on? 我能继续吗
[1:45:49] No. 不能
[1:45:56] You think he means it like… 你觉得他是说
[1:45:59] “Are you kidding me?” “你在逗我吗”
[1:46:01] You know? 你懂
[1:46:02] Or like, “Are you kidding me?” 还是”你在逗我吗”
[1:46:06] I think it might be the second one. 我觉得是第二种
[1:46:08] Really? 真的吗
[1:46:10] Could be the first way. 可能是第一种
[1:46:12] “Are you kidding me?” “你在逗我吗”
[1:46:14] Yeah, it could be the first way. 对 可能是第一种
[1:46:29] 夏帕瑞丽陨石坑 战神四号着陆点
[1:46:40] I know what they’re doing. 我知道他们在干什么
[1:46:43] I know exactly what they’re doing. 我很清楚他们在干什么
[1:46:46] They just keep repeating… 他们一直在重复
[1:46:48] “Go faster than any man in the history of space travel.” “速度比史上任何太空旅行者都快”
[1:46:51] 任务日 第538个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机
[1:46:51] Like that’s a good thing. 就像是件好事似的
[1:46:52] Like it’ll distract me from how insane their plan is. 就像能让我不去想他们的计划有多疯狂似的
[1:46:56] Yeah, I get to go faster than any man 对 我会比史上任何
[1:46:57] in the history of space travel… 太空旅行者都快
[1:47:00] Because you are launching me in a convertible. 因为你们要让我坐敞篷车上天
[1:47:03] Actually it’s worse than that 其实比那还要糟糕
[1:47:04] because I won’t even be able to control the thing. 因为我什么都无法控制
[1:47:06] 任务日 第538个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机
[1:47:07] And by the way, physicists, 顺便一提 物理学家们
[1:47:09] when describing things like acceleration… 描述加速度之类的东西时
[1:47:12] do not use the word “fast.” 不会用”快”这个词
[1:47:14] So they’re only doing that in the hopes 他们那么说只是希望
[1:47:17] that I won’t raise any objections… 我不会提出反对意见
[1:47:21] To this lunacy. 反对他们的疯狂
[1:47:23] 任务日 第538个火星日 二号探测车 监控摄像机
[1:47:24] Because I like the way 因为我喜欢
[1:47:25] “fastest man in the history of space travel” sounds. “史上最快的太空旅行者”这种说法
[1:47:30] I do like the way it sounds. 我确实喜欢这种说法
[1:47:33] I mean, I like it a lot. 我超喜欢
[1:47:37] I’m not gonna tell them that. 我不会告诉他们的
[1:47:46] Okay. 好了
[1:47:48] Let’s do this. 我们开始吧
[1:48:25] Come on. 拜托
[1:50:21] Beck, Vogel, I want you guys in Airlock 2 贝克 沃格尔 在发射飞行器之前
[1:50:24] with the outer door open… 你们去二号气闸室
[1:50:24] – before the mav even launches. – Okay. -保持外舱门开启 -好
[1:50:26] Martinez flies the mav, Johanssen sysops the ascent. 马丁内兹操控飞行器 约翰逊监控高度
[1:50:30] Once we hit intercept, 一旦到达对接位置
[1:50:32] it’s Beck’s job to go get Watney. 贝克就去接沃特尼
[1:50:34] We’re ready. 我们准备好了
[1:50:36] What’s the intercept plan? 对接方案是什么
[1:50:38] We finished attaching the tethers into one long line. 我们已经把系绳连成一条长绳
[1:50:40] It’s 214 meters long. 长214米
[1:50:42] And I’ll have the MMU, 我使用载人机动装置
[1:50:43] so moving around should be easy. 在外面行动应该不难
[1:50:45] How fast a relative velocity can you handle? 你能承受多大的相对速度
[1:50:48] I can grab the MAV at 5 meters per second. 我能抓住速度为5米每秒的飞行器
[1:50:51] 10 is like jumping onto a moving train. 每秒十米的感觉就像跳上行驶中的火车
[1:50:53] So any more than that and I might miss. 速度再快 我可能就会失手
[1:50:55] Well, we may have some leeway. 我们可能还有些余地
[1:50:59] The launch takes 12 minutes. 发射要花12分钟
[1:51:01] And it’ll be 52 minutes before intercept. 对接之前有52分钟
[1:51:03] Once Mark’s engine shuts off… 马克的引擎一旦关闭
[1:51:05] we’ll know our intercept point and velocity. 我们就能知道对接位置和速度了
[1:51:09] Vogel, you’re Beck’s backup. 沃格尔 你当贝克的后援
[1:51:11] Everything goes well, you pull them on board with the tether. 如果一切顺利 你就用绳子把他们拉回来
[1:51:13] If anything goes wrong, you go out after him. 如果出了什么问题 你出去帮他
[1:51:16] Yep. 好
[1:51:18] Okay. 好
[1:51:21] Let’s go get our boy. 我们去接小伙子吧
[1:51:58] 致相关人士 请照顾好这辆探测车 她救了我的命 沃特尼
[1:52:25] There’s a mood of tension and anxiety here, 约翰森航天中心外
[1:52:27] outside Johnson Space Center. 充斥着紧张的气氛
[1:52:28] As you can see, 如你所见
[1:52:29] many people have gathered here… 许多人聚集在这里
[1:52:31] to see whether or not 想一探究竟
[1:52:32] the mission to retrieve Mark Watney will be a success. 拯救马克·沃特尼的行动能否成功
[1:52:36] They’ve had some contact with him, 他们和他有过一些联系
[1:52:37] 时代广场 纽约
[1:52:38] but it hasn’t been very much. 但并不多
[1:52:39] We have to remind our viewers 我们要提醒观众
[1:52:41] that we’re watching this as it unfolds. 我们在实时跟进
[1:52:43] So we’ll try and keep you up-to-date 我们尽量在第一时间
[1:52:45] as to what exactly is going on. 把最新消息告诉大家
[1:52:47] Let’s listen in to NASA making contact with Mark Watney. 我们来听听NASA和沃特尼的交流
[1:52:48] 突发新闻 休斯顿拯救马克·沃特尼直播 赫耳墨斯宇航员拯救同伴
[1:52:51] Let’s listen in. 让我们一起听
[1:52:59] If something goes wrong, what can mission control do? 如果出问题了 指挥中心能怎么办
[1:53:01] Not a damn thing. 什么也做不了
[1:53:04] It’s all happening 12 light-minutes away… 一切都发生在12光分之外
[1:53:06] Which means it takes 24 minutes for them 也就是说他们要等24分钟
[1:53:08] to get the answer to any question they ask. 才能等到问题的答案
[1:53:11] The whole launch is 12 minutes, so… 发射过程持续12分钟
[1:53:15] They’re on their own. 他们只能靠自己了
[1:54:08] 中国航天局总部 北京
[1:54:20] …just how long Mark has been …马克已经独自一人
[1:54:20] 特拉法加广场 伦敦
[1:54:22] completely alone on Mars. 在火星上待了那么久
[1:54:23] We’re talking to a psychology expert later to discuss… 我们随后将和心理学专家一起探讨
[1:54:49] Fuel pressure, green. 燃料压力 正常
[1:54:51] Engine alignment, perfect. 引擎校准 完美
[1:54:54] Communications, five by five. 通讯情况 通畅
[1:54:57] We are ready for pre-flight checklist, commander. 发射前各项准备检查完毕 指挥官
[1:55:00] Mission control, this is Hermes actual. 指挥中心 这里是赫耳墨斯
[1:55:03] We will proceed on schedule. 我们按照计划进行
[1:55:04] We are t-minus 2 minutes 10 seconds to launch, by the mark. 按照读数 距发射两分钟十秒倒计时
[1:55:09] About two minutes, Watney. 大概两分钟后 沃特尼
[1:55:10] How you doing down there? 你感觉如何
[1:55:12] I’m good. 我很好
[1:55:14] I’m anxious to get up to you. 我等不及和你们会合了
[1:55:16] Thanks for coming back for me. 谢谢你们回来接我
[1:55:18] Well, we’re on it. 我们在准备
[1:55:19] Remember, you’ll be pulling some serious G’s, 记住 升空时你会感到几个G的加速度
[1:55:20] so it’s okay to pass out. 所以可能会晕过去
[1:55:22] You’re in Martinez’s hands now. 你的命运掌握在马丁内兹的手中了
[1:55:24] Well, tell that asshole no barrel rolls. 告诉那个混蛋别玩横滚特技
[1:55:28] Copy that, MAV. 收到 飞行器
[1:55:30] Capcom. 地面通讯
[1:55:32] Go. 准备好了
[1:55:32] Remote command. 远程指令
[1:55:34] Go. 准备好了
[1:55:34] Recovery. 收回
[1:55:36] Go. 准备好了
[1:55:37] Secondary recovery. 二级收回
[1:55:38] Go. 准备好了
[1:55:40] Pilot. 宇航员
[1:55:42] Go. 准备好了
[1:55:43] Pilot. 宇航员
[1:55:44] Go. 准备好了
[1:55:46] Copy. We’re go. 收到 开始
[1:55:48] Mission control, we are go for launch. 指挥中心 我们要发射了
[1:55:51] T-minus 10… 倒计时 10
[1:55:53] 9 9…
[1:55:53] Main engine start. 主引擎点火
[1:55:55] 8 8…
[1:55:56] 7 7…
[1:55:57] Mooring clamps released. 系缆松开
[1:55:59] About five seconds, Watney. Hang on. 还有大约五秒 沃特尼 坚持住
[1:56:01] I’ll see you in a few, commander. 一会见 指挥官
[1:56:03] 4 4…
[1:56:04] 3 3…
[1:56:06] 2 2…
[1:56:08] 1 1.
[1:56:45] Velocity, 741 meters per second. 速度 每秒741米
[1:56:47] Altitude, 1350 meters. 高度 1350米
[1:56:49] That’s too low. 太低了
[1:56:50] It’s fighting me. 操控受阻
[1:56:56] Watney, do you read? 沃特尼 能听到吗
[1:57:05] Booster separation complete. 推进器分离完成
[1:57:07] Velocity, 850. Altitude, 1843. 速度 每秒850米 高度 1843米
[1:57:09] He’s well below target altitude. 他比预计高度低太多
[1:57:11] How far below? 低多少
[1:57:13] Checking. 正在计算
[1:57:15] Watney. 沃特尼
[1:57:17] Do you read? 听到了吗
[1:57:18] He’s probably passed out. 估计晕过去了
[1:57:19] He pulled 12 G’s on the ascent. 他刚经历了12个G
[1:57:20] Give him a few minutes. 给他几分钟
[1:57:22] Copy that. 收到
[1:57:25] Main shutdown in 3… 主动力关闭倒数 3
[1:57:27] 2 1 2, 1…
[1:57:30] Shutdown. 关闭
[1:57:32] Back to automatic guidance. 恢复自动引航
[1:57:34] Shutdown confirmed. 关闭确认
[1:57:39] Fuel reserves depleted. 燃料储备耗尽
[1:57:42] Watney? 沃特尼
[1:57:44] Do you read? 听到了吗
[1:57:46] It seems there’s some sort of problem with the transmission. 通讯好像出现了问题
[1:57:56] I have interval pings. 距离确定了
[1:57:58] Intercept velocity will be 11 meters per second. 对接速度是每秒11米
[1:58:00] I can make that work. 我能做到
[1:58:02] Distance at intercept will be… 对接点距离是
[1:58:05] we’ll be 68 kilometers apart. 68千米远
[1:58:07] 68 kilometers? 68千米吗
[1:58:09] Did she just say 68 kilometers? 她刚说68千米吗
[1:58:12] Come on, guys, keep it together. 大伙要坚持住
[1:58:13] Work the problem. 解决问题
[1:58:15] Johanssen, time to intercept? 约翰逊 距对接还有多久
[1:58:18] 39 minutes, 12 seconds. 39分12秒
[1:58:20] Martinez, what if we point our thrusters 马丁内兹 要是我们把推进器
[1:58:22] in the same direction? 朝同一方向推进呢
[1:58:23] Well, it depends how much fuel you wanna save… 那取决于你想留多少燃料
[1:58:26] for the altitude adjustments for the trip home. 用来做回程的高度调整
[1:58:28] How much do you need? 你需要多少
[1:58:29] I can get by with about 20% of what we have left. 我们剩余燃料的20%
[1:58:34] If we use 75.5% of remaining altitude-adjust fuel… 要是用掉75.5%的高度调整油量
[1:58:38] That will bring the intercept range to zero. 对接范围就能降低为零
[1:58:40] Do it. 那就这么做
[1:58:42] Hang on. It brings the range to zero… 等等 要是对接距离为零
[1:58:44] but the intercept velocity will be 42 meters per second. 速度就达到每秒42米
[1:58:48] And that’s way too fast. 速度太快了
[1:58:50] Then we’ll have 39 minutes to figure out 那我们还有39分钟
[1:58:52] how to slow down. 想出减速的方法
[1:58:57] Martinez, burn the jets. 马丁内兹 喷气机点燃
[1:58:59] Copy that. 收到
[1:59:23] MAV to Hermes. 飞行器呼叫赫耳墨斯
[1:59:25] Watney? 沃特尼
[1:59:26] Affirmative. 是的
[1:59:31] What’s your status? 你情况如何
[1:59:33] My chest hurts. 胸口疼
[1:59:35] I broke my ribs. 肋骨断了
[1:59:37] How are you? 你们怎么样
[1:59:38] We’re working on getting to you. 我们在想怎么接住你
[1:59:39] There was a complication during launch. 发射时有些问题
[1:59:41] Copy that. 收到
[1:59:43] How bad is it? 有多糟
[1:59:44] We’ve corrected the intercept range, 我们校准了对接范围
[1:59:46] but we’ve got a problem with intercept velocity. 但对接速度就有问题了
[1:59:48] How big a problem? 问题有多大
[1:59:50] 42 meters a second. 每秒42米
[1:59:52] Well… 好吧
[1:59:54] Shit. 糟糕
[2:00:00] Commander, I have an idea. 指挥官 我有个主意
[2:00:02] Go ahead, Mark. 讲吧 马克
[2:00:04] Well, if I can find something sharp in here… 我要是能找个锐器
[2:00:07] and poke a hole in the glove of my Eva suit… 把我的舱外服戳个洞
[2:00:10] I could use the escaping air as a thruster… 漏掉的气体就能成推进器
[2:00:13] and fly towards you. 我就能飞去你们那边
[2:00:14] It would be easy to control because it would be on my arm. 推进器在我胳膊上会很好控制
[2:00:18] I can’t see you having any control if you did that. 没看出来你能控制什么
[2:00:20] You’d be eyeballing the intercept 你用一个不好控制的推进器
[2:00:22] using a thrust vector you can barely control. 还得肉眼判断对接点
[2:00:24] Yes, those are all very good points. 说的都没错
[2:00:28] But consider this. 但这么想
[2:00:33] I’d get to fly around like Iron Man. 我就能像钢铁侠一样飞来飞去的
[2:00:37] Commander… 指挥官
[2:00:39] Let’s go Iron Man. 那就钢铁侠吧
[2:00:43] This is unexpected los. 意外中断
[2:00:45] Communication lost. Stand by. 通讯中断 待命
[2:00:48] Maybe it’s not the worst idea. 这主意也不是特别烂
[2:00:50] No, it is the worst idea. It’s the worst idea ever. 史上最烂的主意
[2:00:52] Not what he said. 不是他说的
[2:00:54] Using atmosphere as thrust. 是用大气来做推进器
[2:00:58] What happens if we blow the val? 我们要是炸掉气闸室呢
[2:01:00] Wait, you want to open the vehicular airlock? 等等 你想打开气闸室
[2:01:02] It’ll give us a good kick. 这样能增加推力
[2:01:03] But also blow the nose off the ship. 但船头就没了
[2:01:05] And all the air would leave and we need air to not die. 空气就会泄漏 没空气我们活不下去
[2:01:08] We would seal the bridge and the reactor room. 我们可以封住廊桥和反应堆室
[2:01:11] Everywhere else would go vacuo. 其他所有地方都是真空状态
[2:01:13] Vogel. 沃格尔
[2:01:14] Go ahead, Commander. 指挥官请讲
[2:01:16] I need you to come inside and make a… bomb. 我需要你进来做个炸弹
[2:01:18] Again, Commander? 再说一遍 指挥官
[2:01:20] You’re a chemist. 你是化学家
[2:01:21] Can you make a bomb with what you have on board? 在船上你能造出炸弹吗
[2:01:24] Probably. 应该行
[2:01:27] But I feel obliged to mention 但我想提醒一下
[2:01:28] that setting off an explosive device… 在宇宙飞船上触发爆炸物
[2:01:30] in a spacecraft is a terrible, terrible idea. 这个主意相当糟糕
[2:01:33] Hang on. You guys making a bomb without me? 等等 你们造炸弹不叫上我
[2:01:36] Copy that. Can you do it? 收到 你能做到吗
[2:01:41] Ja. 能
[2:01:44] Houston, be advised. 休斯顿 请注意
[2:01:46] We are going to deliberately breach the val 我们要故意泄漏空气
[2:01:48] to produce a reverse thrust. 从而产生反推动力
[2:01:51] Beck, leave your suit on. 贝克 宇航服别脱
[2:01:52] Meet Johanssen in Airlock 1. 去一号气闸室找约翰逊
[2:01:53] We’ll open the outer door. 我们会把外门打开
[2:01:54] I need you to place the charge on the inner door. 我需要你把炸弹装在内门上
[2:01:57] Climb back to Airlock 2 along the hull. 沿着船体爬回二号气闸室
[2:01:59] Copy. I’m on my way. 收到 马上来
[2:02:08] I’m in, Commander. 我进来了 指挥官
[2:02:10] Copy that. 收到
[2:02:20] Vogel, where are you? 沃格尔 你在哪
[2:02:22] I’m in the kitchen. 我在厨房
[2:02:23] Okay. 好的
[2:02:28] Commander… 指挥官
[2:02:29] I can’t let you go through with this. 我不能让你这么做
[2:02:31] I am prepared to cut the suit. 我要戳宇航服了
[2:02:33] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[2:02:34] See, the thing is, I’m selfish. 听着 我很自私
[2:02:37] I want all the memorials back home to be about me. 到时候纪念堂里全是关于我的才行
[2:02:40] Just me. 只有我
[2:02:41] I should have left this guy on Mars. 真该把这家伙留在火星不管
[2:02:47] Sugar? 糖吗
[2:02:48] Yeah. 没错
[2:02:54] Can you hold this? 帮我拿下
[2:02:56] Liquid oxygen… 液氧
[2:02:58] and some stain remover that contains ammonia. 和含氨的去渍剂
[2:03:04] This thing here is five times stronger 这家伙可比一捆炸药
[2:03:08] than a stick of dynamite. 还强五倍
[2:03:10] How do we activate it? 怎么触发
[2:03:11] Can you connect this to one of our lighting panels? 你能把这个和灯光控板联在一起吗
[2:03:17] Careful. 小心
[2:03:25] Open Airlock 1. 打开一号气闸室
[2:03:32] I’m on the way to Beck. 我现在去找贝克
[2:03:38] Let’s just hope this is a good idea, guys. 但愿是个好主意 大伙们
[2:03:40] It is. 是好主意
[2:03:41] Open A1. 闸门打开
[2:03:47] – Hi. – Hey. -你好 -好呀
[2:03:52] You got it? 拿好了吗
[2:03:59] Make sure you’re not in here when this thing goes off. 这玩意炸了你可别还在里面
[2:04:04] Hey. 听着
[2:04:05] Be careful out there. 在外面小心
[2:04:07] In space. 在太空中时
[2:04:12] Don’t tell anyone I did that. 别告诉别人
[2:04:25] Bomb set. 炸弹装好了
[2:04:34] Leaving Airlock 1. 正在离开一号气闸室
[2:04:42] Guys, I’m running the numbers, 我算了一下
[2:04:43] and even with optimal val blow… 即使爆炸效果最理想
[2:04:45] we’re gonna be off on our angle. 我们还是会有偏离
[2:04:46] What’s the intercept distance? Johanssen? 对接距离是多少 约翰逊
[2:04:49] 260 meters, approximate. 大约260米
[2:04:52] That’s too far. 太远了
[2:05:02] Commander? 指挥官
[2:05:03] Martinez, close the door. 马丁内兹 关门
[2:05:08] Open D3. 打开D3
[2:05:11] And leave it open. 别关上
[2:05:41] Open B2. 打开B2
[2:05:47] Johanssen… 约翰逊
[2:05:48] Time to val blow after initiate? 还有多久爆炸
[2:05:51] 15 seconds. 15秒
[2:05:52] We sure know how to cut it close. 我们可真会卡时间
[2:05:55] Commander? 指挥官
[2:05:56] Distance is too far. I’m going out. 距离太远了 我要出去
[2:05:59] I can do this. 我能做到
[2:06:00] It’s not a debate. 没有讨论的余地
[2:06:01] I’m not risking another crew member. 不能再拿队员的性命冒险了
[2:06:03] Beck’s returned. 贝克回来了
[2:06:05] Johanssen, initiate the bomb. 约翰逊 引爆炸弹
[2:06:07] Ten seconds. 十秒
[2:06:08] Strap in. 绑好
[2:06:10] 5 4 5, 4…
[2:06:13] 3 3…
[2:06:14] – Brace for deceleration. – 2… -做好减速准备 -2
[2:06:16] 1 1.
[2:06:17] Activating Panel 41. 启动41号电板
[2:06:41] Bridge seal holding. 廊桥还能撑住
[2:06:42] What’s the damage? 损失有多大
[2:06:43] Worry about that later. 待会再担心那些吧
[2:06:44] What’s the relative velocity? 相对速度是多少
[2:06:46] 12 meters per second. 每秒12米
[2:06:48] Copy. 收到
[2:06:52] Hook me up. 把我钩上
[2:06:54] Done. 好了
[2:07:05] I have visual on the MAV. 我看到飞行器了
[2:07:08] What’s the intercept range? 对接距离是多少
[2:07:10] I’m checking. 我在看
[2:07:12] 312 meters. 312米
[2:07:14] Did you say 312? 你说有312米吗
[2:07:17] Great. I’ll wave at you guys as I go by. 好极了 我飘走时会给你们打招呼的
[2:07:28] I can’t get to you, Mark. You’re too far. 我够不着你 马克 你离太远了
[2:07:30] I’m not gonna make it. 我做不到
[2:07:32] I know. 我知道
[2:07:33] Beck, unhook me. I’m going after him. 贝克 松开我 我要去救他
[2:07:35] Commander, I got this. 指挥官 我来吧
[2:07:51] Mark, report. 马克 回复
[2:07:53] On my way, Commander. 马上来 指挥官
[2:07:55] Damn it. 天杀的
[2:08:06] Johanssen, what’s my relative velocity to Mark? 约翰逊 我和马克的相对速度是多少
[2:08:08] 5.2 meters per second. 每秒5.2米
[2:08:10] Copy. Adjusting course. 收到 调整航向
[2:08:18] 3.1 meters per second. 每秒3.1米
[2:08:22] Distance to target, 24 meters. 距离目标 24米
[2:08:26] 11 meters to target. 还有11米
[2:08:31] Six meters. 六米
[2:08:43] Hold on, Mark. 坚持住 马克
[2:09:12] I got him. 我接住他了
[2:09:16] I got him. 接住他了
[2:09:19] I got him. 接住了
[2:09:20] Way to go, Iron Man. 好样的 钢铁侠
[2:09:24] Beck, pull us in. 贝克 把我们拉回去
[2:09:29] It’s good to see you. 见到你真好
[2:09:32] You… 你
[2:09:35] have terrible taste in music. 音乐品味真烂
[2:09:48] Houston, this is Hermes actual. 休斯顿 这里是赫耳墨斯实时信息
[2:09:50] We got him. 我们接到他了
[2:09:53] Watney is secure. 沃特尼安全
[2:10:00] Contact in outer space with Mark Watney. 在外太空接到马克·沃特尼
[2:10:02] After a very long time, they have done 经过长时间的努力 他们完成了
[2:10:04] what many people thought was impossible. 很多人认为不可能完成的任务
[2:10:07] Mission confirmation: 任务确认
[2:10:08] Mark Watney has been successfully rescued. 马克·沃特尼已被成功救援
[2:10:14] Grab a hold of him. 抓住他
[2:10:18] Hey, handsome! 你好 帅哥
[2:10:19] Beck, close the hatch. 贝克 关闭舱门
[2:10:24] Hey, guys! 大家好啊
[2:10:30] Houston, six crew safely aboard. 休斯顿 六名队员全部安全
[2:10:37] This is huge moment for this nation, for the world… 这是整个国家 整个世界
[2:10:40] and indeed, for international space travel. 也是国际太空旅行的重大时刻
[2:10:43] I can’t believe anything you do works. 真不敢相信你竟然成功了
[2:10:46] Hey! 你好
[2:10:49] Oh, god. 老天
[2:10:51] I can’t believe it. 难以置信
[2:10:53] There’s a little smell going on over there, bud. 你味道有点冲啊 老兄
[2:10:55] I know. I haven’t had a shower in a year and a half. 我知道 我一年半没洗澡了
[2:10:59] Don’t make me laugh, I have broken ribs. 别逗我笑 我肋骨断了
[2:11:35] Hey, there. 你好啊
[2:11:45] – Morning, sir. – It’s an honor, sir. -早上好长官 -很荣幸 长官
[2:11:47] Sir. 长官
[2:11:49] – Sir. – Sir. -长官 -长官
[2:11:51] Morning, sir. 早上好 长官
[2:12:14] Welcome to the astronaut candidate program. 欢迎来到宇航员预备课程
[2:12:17] Now pay attention, 现在注意听好
[2:12:18] because this could save your life. 因为这今后或许能救你一命
[2:12:21] Trust me, I know what I’m talking about. 相信我 我深有体会
[2:12:23] Let me get a few things out of the way, right off the bat. 我把你们想问的直接回答了
[2:12:26] Yes, I did in fact survive on a deserted planet 没错 我是用我自己的屎耕种
[2:12:29] by farming in my own shit. 从而在荒芜的星球上生存了下来
[2:12:33] Yes, it’s actually worse than it sounds. 没错 其实比听起来更恶心
[2:12:35] So let’s not talk about that ever again. 这章就翻篇了 都别提了
[2:12:38] The other question I get most frequently is… 还有一个会经常问我的是
[2:12:41] “When I was up there, stranded by myself… 当我独自一人被困火星
[2:12:44] “Did I think I was going to die?” 我是不是觉得我会死在那
[2:12:47] Yes, absolutely. 是的 肯定的
[2:12:50] And that’s what you need to know going in 你加入之前就要想清楚
[2:12:51] because it’s going to happen to you. 因为这也会发生在你身上
[2:12:53] This is space. It does not cooperate. 这是太空 不会什么都顺着你来
[2:12:57] At some point, everything is going to go south on you. 有的时候 一切都事与愿违
[2:13:00] Everything is going to go south 一切都事与愿违时
[2:13:01] and you’re going to say, “This is it. 你就会说 “就这样吧
[2:13:03] This is how I end.” 我认命了”
[2:13:06] Now, you can either accept that… 你要么就接受现实
[2:13:08] or you can get to work. 要么就转化逆境
[2:13:11] That’s all it is. 就是这样
[2:13:13] You just begin. 你开始做计划
[2:13:15] You do the math. You solve one problem… 自己算一下 解决一个问题
[2:13:19] then you solve the next one. 然后去解决下一个
[2:13:21] And then the next. 然后再下一个
[2:13:21] And if you solve enough problems, 等解决了足够多的问题
[2:13:22] you get to come home. 你就能回家了
[2:13:25] All right, questions? 好了 有问题吗
[2:13:32] Once mission control completes their pre-flight checks… 一旦任务控制完成飞前检查
[2:13:35] We’ll begin launch procedures. 我们就会准备发射
[2:13:37] The Ares 5 team will rendezvous with the Hermes… 战神五号的团队大约在发射前48分钟
[2:13:40] approximately 48 minutes after launch. 在赫耳墨斯上汇合
[2:13:43] From there, they will have 414 days 从那时起 他们将一同
[2:13:45] of space travel ahead of them. 度过414天的太空旅行
[2:13:47] Have the goals changed 本次战神五号的目标
[2:13:48] from the previous mission… 和前一次任务
[2:13:49] to the Ares 5 program? 有差别吗
[2:13:51] And what do you hope to achieve this time around? 这次想达到什么目标
[2:13:53] Well, no. The goals have always been the same 没有 战神计划的目标
[2:13:55] for the Ares program. 永远都是一样的
[2:13:58] This time, of course, we hope to bring 不过这次 我们希望
[2:13:59] all the astronauts back at the same time. 所有宇航员能在同一时间回家
[2:14:02] Flight, guidance check complete. 飞行指挥 引航检查完毕
[2:14:03] Copy, guidance. 收到 引航
[2:14:05] This is flight. 这里是飞行指挥
[2:14:06] We are go for launch, on schedule. 我们按计划时间发射
[2:14:19] Final aerosurface 飞行器表面
[2:14:20] checks are complete… 最终检查完毕
[2:14:22] As everything remains a go for the launch of the Ares 5. 战神五号目前准备好发射了吗
[2:14:25] 20 seconds. 20秒
[2:14:28] Proceeding with the count. 倒计时开始
[2:14:30] T-minus 10…9… 倒数 10 9
[2:14:32] Main engine start. 主引擎启动
[2:14:34] 7 6 5 4 7…6…5…4…
[2:14:38] 3 2 1 3…2…1.
[2:14:41] And liftoff. As the crew of the Ares 5… 升空 战神五号全体队员
[2:14:45] begin the next chapter of American space exploration. 准备开启美国航天探索的新篇章
[2:14:49] Pressures look good. 气压良好
[2:15:09] Wow. Good shot. 好球
[2:15:11] Five years after the rescue of astronaut Mark Watney… 营救宇航员马克·沃特尼五年后
[2:15:14] an Ares 5 is on its way to Mars. 战神五号正向火星出发
2015年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250, 马特达蒙

Post navigation

Previous Post: Road to Perdition(毁灭之路)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Matchstick Men(火柴人)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme