英文名称:The Marine 4:Moving Target
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | We need a medic! | 需要军医 |
[00:44] | Standing by for airdrop. | 准备接收空投 |
[00:51] | 海军陆战队4 怒火反击 | |
[00:52] | In the garden the spirit is crushed | 在花园里 精神被粉碎 |
[00:57] | Ask not what your country can do for you. | 不要问国家能为你做什么 |
[01:01] | Ask what you can do for your country. | 要问你能为国家做什么 |
[01:06] | Just two hours ago | 就在两个小时前 |
[01:08] | allied air forces began an attack on military targets in Iraq. | 盟军空军开始轰炸伊拉克的军事目标 |
[01:11] | I have seen war on land and sea. | 我见过地面上和海上的战争 |
[01:17] | I have seen blood running from the wounded. | 我见过伤者流出的血 |
[01:19] | to fear is… fear itself. | 最害怕的 是害怕本身 |
[01:23] | Your sins | 你犯的罪 |
[01:25] | You watched me die | 你看着我死 |
[01:31] | In front of your eyes | 在你的面前 |
[01:36] | You watched me die | 你看着我死去 |
[01:42] | Again I will rise | 我将再次重生 |
[02:09] | Beaten and mocked | 遭到殴打和戏弄 |
[02:12] | Spat on and disgraced | 遭唾弃和羞掳 |
[02:14] | Excruciate | 折磨 |
[02:17] | I suffocate for days | 几天了 我快要窒息 |
[02:20] | You stare as I hang | 你看着我挂了 |
[02:22] | Blood drips from my crown | 血从我的王冠滴下 |
[02:25] | Disfigured and lifeless | 毁容 面无生机 |
[02:28] | I’ve laid my life down | 我已经走完我的一生 |
[02:42] | You watched me die | 你看着我死去 |
[02:47] | In front of your eyes | 在你眼前 |
[02:53] | You watched me die | 你看着我死去 |
[02:58] | Again I will rise | 我将再次重生 |
[05:21] | You can fly. | 你可以飞 |
[05:23] | I’m comin’ to getcha | 我要去俘获你 |
[05:24] | Oh, no There’s nowhere left to go | 哦 天那 我无处可去 |
[05:29] | Go ahead and run, but there’s nowhere left to hide | 想前进 却无处可躲 |
[05:34] | I’m comin’ to getcha | 我要去俘获你 |
[06:09] | Turning now to the weather for your Thursday morning… | 接下来是天气预报 现在是布里斯托尔区 |
[06:12] | here in Bristol Falls. | 周四清晨 |
[06:13] | We have mostly cloudy skies at the moment, variable light winds- | 目前阴 风力小 多变 |
[06:16] | You can field strip an M4 in the dark. | 你能在黑夜中拆卸一挺M4卡宾枪 |
[06:19] | You still can’t tie a damn tie. | 却依然不会打领带 |
[06:21] | the upper 50s, which will give way to clouds. | 15℃左右 会让云量增多 |
[06:24] | Tomorrow’s weather looks like a carbon copy of today… | 明天的天气貌似是今天的翻版 |
[06:27] | with rain likely hitting our area all weekend. | 可能本地区整个周末都会下雨 |
[06:29] | Showers likely hitting around evening, | 傍晚左右有阵雨 |
[06:31] | then cloudy with a chance of showers after midnight, with lows in the 50s. | 然后阴 凌晨时分可能有阵雨最低十几度 |
[06:39] | with your updated weather forecast here for Bristol Falls. | 带来布里斯托尔地区的最新天气预报 |
[07:00] | -New guy? -Yeah. | -新来的 -是的 |
[07:01] | Jake Carter. Ex-jarhead. | 杰克·卡特海 军陆战队退役的 |
[07:04] | -Hometown hero last year. -That’s him. | -去年是凯旋的英雄 -就是他 |
[07:08] | I’ll call you when we have the package. | 货到了我会给你打电话 |
[07:10] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[07:13] | I’m Robert Daniels, team leader. | 我是队长罗伯特·丹尼斯 |
[07:15] | -When did you get in? -Last night, sir. | -什么时候来的 -昨晚 |
[07:17] | I studied your file, Sergeant. | 我看了你的档案 中士 |
[07:19] | Two Purple Hearts, Bronze Star. | 两枚紫心勋章 一枚铜星勋章 |
[07:22] | Hawthorne Global Security is the cream of the crop. | 霍桑环球保镖公司是业内顶尖的 |
[07:24] | Our agents are held to the highest standard. | 我们的保镖都是最出色的 |
[07:26] | -Understood? -Yes, sir. | -明白吗 -是 |
[07:28] | This is your fresh start, Carter. Make it count. | 这是你全新的开始 卡特 要干好 |
[07:34] | Gentlemen. | 诸位 |
[07:36] | Department of Justice is flying in a high-value package. | 司法部有一个重要货物 |
[07:39] | We’ve been hired to protect said package… | 让我们护送这一货物 |
[07:41] | until DOJ takes official custody. | 交到司法部手中 |
[07:43] | Questions? | 有什么问题 |
[07:48] | All right, look alive, gentlemen. Plane’s on final approach. | 大家快点 飞机进场了 |
[07:54] | Carter, you’re with me. | 卡特 你跟我来 |
[08:52] | Nathan Miller, Department of Justice. | 我是司法部的内森·米勒 |
[08:54] | Robert Daniels, Global Hawthorne Security. | 我是罗伯特·丹尼尔 霍桑环球保镖公司的 |
[08:57] | -I’ll be damned. Jake Carter. -Morning, Lieutenant. | -不会吧 杰克·卡特 -早上好 中尉 |
[09:00] | Don’t you salute me. I’ll kick your ass. | 别向我行军礼 我会搂你的 |
[09:02] | I’m just a lowly civil servant now. | 我至今只是小小的公务员 |
[09:04] | Never thought I’d see you in a monkey suit, Jake. | 从没想过你会穿上西装 |
[09:06] | -But I got to tell you, it looks ridiculous. -Thank you, sir. | -我得说难看死了 -谢谢 |
[09:10] | Let’s go, Miss Tanis. | 快点吧 坦尼斯小姐 |
[09:16] | Where the hell are we? | 这是什么地方 |
[09:17] | You are back in the United States of America. That’s all that matters. | 反正你是回到了美国 有这点就够了 |
[09:28] | She still pissed? | 她还在生气 |
[09:30] | She told us to keep our distance. | 她让我们保持距离 |
[09:31] | She’s a little high-strung. | 她有些过于紧张 |
[09:33] | Took a swing at one of my guys for telling her to relax. | 我一个手下劝她别紧张 被她打了一巴掌 |
[09:36] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[09:38] | Olivia Tanis, 24 years old. | 奥利维亚·坦尼斯 24岁 |
[09:40] | She’s smart. IQ, 135. | 她很聪明 智商135 |
[09:43] | She’s also a whistle-blower. | 她也是个揭发者 |
[09:44] | She’s been on the run overseas for weeks. | 她在国外已逃亡数周 |
[09:46] | We caught up with her in Hong Kong. | 我们在香港抓到她 |
[09:48] | Flew her into Vancouver this morning and then hopped out here. | 今早把她带到温哥华 然后是这里 |
[09:50] | She’s got intel on traitors inside Genesis Defense Corporation, | 她有创世纪国防公司叛国的情报 |
[09:53] | where she used to work. | 是她似前工作过的公司 |
[09:55] | It’s also one of the largest defense contractors in the US. | 也是美国最大的国防承包商之一 |
[09:57] | Tanis worked as an IT engineer. | 塔尼斯曾担任IT工程师 |
[09:59] | Says she has files to back up her claims. | 说她有文件证实自己的指控 |
[10:01] | That’s the info she’s trading for protection. | 她要求以此换取对她的保护 |
[10:03] | Locked away in some encrypted cloud file only she knows. | 放在一个只有她知道的加密的云文件里 |
[10:06] | That’s why we have to keep Tanis off-book, which is where you come in. | 所以我们还不能拘捕她 要交给你们 |
[10:09] | We take her into official custody, she’s in the system. | 拘捕了她 就只能走法律程序了 |
[10:11] | She’s agreed to surrender the files directly to the attorney general. | 她已同意把文件直接交给司法部长 |
[10:15] | So your job is to babysit her until we can set that up. | 你们的任务就是把她看管好 等我们先安排好 |
[10:20] | We’ll tag along until her drop. Hey. | 我们会一起送她去 |
[10:23] | -Then she’s all yours. -Okay. Done. | -然后就是你们负责了 -没问题 |
[10:25] | -Hey. -What’s the problem now? | -喂 -又怎么了 |
[10:27] | You call these guys inconspicuous? | 这些人也算低调 |
[10:28] | You might as well paint a target on my back. | 干脆在我背上贴个靶子算了 |
[10:30] | Hawthorne Global is the best in private security, Liv. | 霍桑环球公司是最顶尖的保镖公司 |
[10:33] | Yeah? This guy looks like he bought his suit from Men’s Wearhouse. | 是吗 此人的西装就是大路货 |
[10:38] | I’m trusting my life in people… | 难道让我把性命 |
[10:40] | who can’t even protect themselves from lousy fashion choices? | 交给这些连着装品味都没有的人 |
[10:42] | Look, here’s what I want, all right? | 我的要求是 |
[10:44] | You’re gonna give me a burner phone and the AG’s number. | 给我一部一次性手机和司法部长的电话号码 |
[10:46] | In three days, I’ll give you a where and a when. Until then, I’m gone. | 三天之后 我会给你个联系时间和地点 此前我不露面 |
[10:49] | That’s not gonna happen. These guys will protect you. | 这不可能 这些人会保护你 |
[10:54] | Come on, Liv. | 走吧 奥利维亚 |
[10:58] | Protect her. Even from herself. | 也保护她不要伤害自己 |
[11:02] | Yep. She’s just a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. | 是啊 她只是阴天里的一缕阳光 |
[11:05] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 我能看出来 |
[11:39] | Well, beats chugging up those Afghan mountain roads in the MRAPs, | 总比开着装甲车 在阿富汗爬山路强 |
[11:42] | -don’t you think, Jake? -Agreed. | -你说不是吗 -是的 |
[11:44] | -You ever settle down? -Couldn’t find a woman to put up with me yet. | -你成家了吗 -还没找到能受到了我的女人 |
[11:48] | Well, I’m not surprised. | 毫不意外 |
[11:49] | You always were a pain in the ass. | 你一直很让人头疼 |
[11:52] | So, how’s Susan and the girls? What are they, four and five now? | 苏珊和你们两个女儿都好吗 一个4岁 一个5岁了吧 |
[11:54] | -Try seven and eight. -Where does the time go, huh? | -一个7岁 一个8岁了 -时间过得真快啊 |
[11:58] | Hopefully they take after their mother. | 但愿她俩能照顾好自己的母亲 |
[12:00] | Oh. Yeah, no, they did, luckily. | 她们照顾得很好 |
[12:02] | -So no one, huh? -Nope. | -还是单身 -是啊 |
[12:03] | What a surprise, with everything that you clearly have to offer. | 真是意外 你这么有魅力的男人 |
[12:06] | Let me guess. You were a big deal in high school. | 我来猜猜 你在高中时属于男神 |
[12:08] | What was it? Quarterback dating a prom queen? | 是橄榄球队的四分位吧 |
[12:10] | -Running back, actually. -Of course it was. What was I thinking? | -我其实是跑分位 -当然了 是我傻了 |
[12:13] | I can see it now. Jakey boy’s gonna go off, win the Heisman, | 高中生杰克大有前途 会赢得海斯曼奖杯 |
[12:17] | go pro and become a big, big star. | 打上职业联赛 成为大球星 |
[12:19] | Oops. Along came this little thing called the SATs. | 只可惜 转眼之间到了高考 |
[12:22] | That’s when you realize not all fairy tales have happy endings, do they? | 这时你明白 并非每个童话故事都有美好的结局 |
[12:25] | Am I wrong? | 我说的对吗 |
[12:27] | Fast-forward a couple years, | 几年之后 |
[12:29] | and you’re just another rent-a-cop playing taxi driver. | 你只是个给别人开车的保镖 |
[12:31] | Not bad, but I hate to break it to you. SATs weren’t really my problem. | 猜得不错 可惜对我来说 高考并不是问题 |
[12:35] | Yeah? What was it then? Astonish me. | 是吗 是什么问题 说来听听 |
[12:38] | A little thing called 9/11. | 是一件叫做911的事 |
[12:42] | -Permission to speak freely? -By all means. | -我可以自由发言吗 -随便 |
[12:44] | This is the most entertained I’ve been in days. | 这是我多日来最愉快的时刻 |
[12:46] | I think we’re both just really impressed to see | 我俩都没想到 |
[12:48] | you putting together full sentences here. | 你竟然能说一句囫囵话 |
[12:50] | And I’m just trying to put together what your story is. | 我也在猜想你的经历 |
[12:53] | While we’re on the subject of cliches here, I heard your bio. | 既然都在谈人生故事 我了解过你的简历 |
[12:55] | Ivy League and all. That means you come from money. | 上过名牌大学 说明你家里有钱 |
[12:58] | Right? So, what, you’re the sweet, little prep school princess… | 对吗 你曾是私立学校里 |
[13:01] | that no one really understood? | 无人能懂的大小姐吧 |
[13:03] | The type that always got herself | 为了迫切得到关注 |
[13:06] | into one fine mess after the other for attention. | 不断惹是生非 |
[13:08] | Good thing you always had Daddy’s money to count on to bail you out. | 幸好老爸有的是钱 帮你消灾 |
[13:11] | At least until now, that is. | 但这一次不行了 |
[13:13] | Yeah. This time it looks like you finally found yourself… | 这一次你终于发现 |
[13:15] | in a situation you can’t buy your way out of. | 钱并不能摆平一切 |
[13:19] | But what do I know? I’m just a taxi driver. | 但话说回来 我知道啥 我只是个开车的 |
[13:22] | That’s enough, Carter. | 够了 卡特 |
[13:24] | -You know what? -Yes, ma’am? | -知道吗 -什么 |
[13:27] | You can kiss… | 就凭你 |
[13:39] | -Jesus Christ! -Reverse! | -天啊 -倒车 |
[13:43] | Back up! Back up! | 倒车 倒车 |
[13:47] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[14:12] | Bail out! Bail out! | 下车 下车 |
[14:22] | Stay down! | 别起来 |
[14:30] | -Numbers? -I got eight plus in the tree line! | -多少人 -我看到树后有8个人 |
[14:55] | They’re moving! | 他们在移动 |
[15:01] | We need to move! | 我们必须走 |
[15:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:18] | They’re flanking! Watch your 3:00 and 9:00! | 他们在包抄 注意左前方和右前方 |
[15:39] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[15:49] | -Johnson. I got the girl coming your way. -Roger that. We’re on it. | -约翰森 那女的朝你那里去了 -收到 我们去办 |
[16:12] | Could use a little help here, Dawes. | 支援一下 道斯 |
[16:22] | Go on. Get it done. | 上 搞定这事 |
[16:29] | They’re moving! | 他们过来了 |
[16:42] | I’ll draw their fire. Peel around in the forest and secure the package. | 我吸引火力 你们去树林里保护货物 |
[17:16] | All clear! | 没人 |
[17:17] | Then what are you waiting for? Get moving! | 那还愣着干什么 接着走 |
[17:48] | I’ve got her. | 我抓到她了 |
[18:16] | His keys. Gotta have keys. | 他的钥匙 肯定有车钥匙 |
[18:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:37] | Come on. | 走 |
[18:40] | We need to move. Come with me. | 我们得走 跟我来 |
[18:45] | Stay behind me. | 跟在我身后 |
[18:49] | Come on, okay? | 走吧 |
[19:00] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快 快 |
[19:13] | Daniels, come in. | 丹尼斯 请回话 |
[19:17] | I repeat: Do you copy? | 重复 你能收到吗 |
[19:20] | Daniels, do you copy? Anyone? | 丹尼斯 你能收到吗 有人吗 |
[19:45] | Get in! | 上车 |
[19:50] | Get down! | 低身 |
[19:52] | Get down! Go! | 低身 |
[20:08] | Jesus! | 靠 |
[20:22] | -Are you hit? -it’s not my blood. | -你中弹了 -不是我的血 |
[20:25] | -Jesus Christ! Who were those guys? -I don’t know. | -天啊 这些人是谁 -不知道 |
[20:27] | Drop me off somewhere. I’m better off on my own. | 让我下车吧 我自己更好 |
[20:28] | You wouldn’t last five minutes. | 你活不过五分钟 |
[20:30] | Six weeks in Hong Kong, I was just fine. | 我在香港六天 一直好好的 |
[20:32] | Twenty minutes here, I’m running in a forest getting shot at. | 来这里20分钟 就在树林里被人追杀 |
[20:34] | Did you call anyone from a plane? Boyfriend? A girlfriend? | 你在飞机上有没有给谁打过电话 男友或闺蜜 |
[20:37] | Seriously? No. No boyfriend or girlfriend. I’m on my own. | 这还用问 没有男友或闺蜜 就我一个人 |
[20:39] | All I have are the clothes on my back. And now you. | 我只有身上的衣服 如今又摊上了你 |
[20:42] | They knew where to hit us. Someone tipped them off. | 他们知道在哪儿袭击我们 有人泄了密 |
[20:43] | -Then let’s go to the police. -No. We can’t risk it. | -那我们去报警 -不 不能冒这个险 |
[20:45] | For now, we’ll go to the safe house. | 目前 我们去安全屋 |
[20:47] | With any luck, we got a head start. | 运气好的话 我们能领先一步 |
[20:49] | -Luck? That’s encouraging. -We’ll go to the safe house, | -靠运气 那我放心了 -我们去安全屋 |
[20:51] | figure out our next move there. | 在那里研究我们的下一步 |
[20:55] | Your boss said you were new. How new? | 你的队长说你是新人 有多新 |
[20:59] | This is my first day. | 今天是头一天 |
[21:00] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[21:02] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[22:37] | -What are you doing? -Planning for the worst. | -你在干什么 -做最糟糕的打算 |
[22:49] | -You okay? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[22:51] | I’ll get you some water. | 我给你倒杯水 |
[22:53] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[22:54] | -What are you doing? -Give me the keys. | -你干什么 -给我钥匙 |
[22:57] | Bad idea. Out there on your own, you’re too exposed. | 这是糟主意 靠你一个人 你毫无防卫 |
[22:59] | -No, I’m going to the cops. -Whoever ambushed us will have that covered. | -不 我要去报警 -埋伏我们的人肯定料到了这一步 |
[23:03] | I appreciate you saving my life, but I don’t know you. | 谢谢你救了我的命 可我不认识你 |
[23:05] | I don’t know anyone. In fact, you guys have a rat in your company, | 不认识任何人 事实上 你们公司里有个内奸 |
[23:08] | which means there’s really only one person that I can trust-me. | 也就是说 我只能信得过一个人 我自己 |
[23:12] | Give me the damn car keys. | 给我车钥匙 |
[23:15] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[23:18] | You think I won’t blow your head off right here? | 你以为我不会打死你吗 |
[23:22] | Maybe. | 可能会 |
[23:24] | My job is to protect you. | 可我的职责是保护你 |
[23:26] | I give you the keys, I’m not doing my job. | 把钥匙给你 就是我的失职 |
[23:32] | You ever hear the term semper fi? | 你听说过 “永远忠诚” 这个词吗 |
[23:35] | “Always faithful”? | “永远忠诚” |
[23:37] | So what, you’re a marine? Is that supposed to put my mind at ease? | 那么你是海军陆战队的 难道我就能放心吗 |
[23:40] | Yeah, it should. But I don’t give a shit if it does or not. | 是的 我不管你放不放心 |
[23:43] | We don’t have time for this. So either shoot me or let me do my damn job. | 我们没时间哕嗦 你要么开枪 要么让我尽我的职责 |
[23:50] | I won’t let them get to you. | 我不会让他们抓到你 |
[24:06] | So you trust me now? | 现在相信我了吗 |
[24:15] | This is our boy. Jake Carter. | 就是他 杰克·卡特 |
[24:18] | Force recon marine. Just back from Afghanistan. Been here a few weeks. | 海军侦察队的 刚从阿富汗退役 来这里也只有几周 |
[24:23] | He still has war in his blood. | 他依然流着战斗的血液 |
[24:25] | But he’s alone. No chain of command. | 但他只有一个人 又没有上级指挥 |
[24:27] | He’ll follow the plan. | 他会遵循原计划的 |
[25:19] | You okay in there? | 你没事吧 |
[25:21] | Yeah. Just one sec, please. | 没事 请你等一下 |
[25:26] | -You sure you’re okay? -Yeah. I said give me a sec, all right? | -你真没事吗 -是的 我说了你等一下 |
[25:28] | Sorry. it’s just… | 对不起 只是 |
[25:30] | We gotta get moving. | 我们要马上走 |
[25:49] | Is there anything to eat? I’m starved. | 有什么吃的吗 我很饿 |
[25:52] | Eat up. | 都吃了 |
[25:54] | Yeah, that’s not food. I’m not eating that. | 这不是食物 我不吃 |
[25:56] | Is there anything organic? | 有有机食物吗 |
[25:58] | Organic? There you go. | 有机的 给 |
[26:01] | Get your stuff. We’re leaving. | 拿上你的东西 我们走 |
[26:07] | Get back in one of the rooms. Don’t come out unless I say so. | 去后面的房间里 我让你出来再出来 |
[26:09] | If anything happens, get out of here and don’t look back. | 万一我挂了 你就跑 不要回头 |
[26:43] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[26:46] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[26:47] | I said drop it now. | 我说了 放下枪 |
[26:52] | NOW! | 快 |
[26:56] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[26:58] | -Jake, what the hell is this? -That’s what I wanna know. | -杰克 这是怎么回事 -我也正想问你呢 |
[27:01] | -Didn’t think anyone made it out. -No one else did. | -没想到还有人活着出来 -别人都死了 |
[27:06] | Except you two. | 除了你俩 |
[27:07] | After you and Tanis broke free, | 在你和坦尼斯逃走之后 |
[27:09] | we found an opportunity to get away, and we took it. | 我们也找机会逃脱了 |
[27:11] | Yeah, we saw you drive away with the girl. Good man. | 我们看到你和她开车走了 好样的 |
[27:14] | Where’d you get the car? | 你们哪来的车 |
[27:16] | We borrowed it from a very patriotic redneck we stumbled across. | 在路上问一名爱国的农民借的 |
[27:19] | Look, Jake, I get it. | 杰克 我理解你 |
[27:21] | You don’t know who to trust. | 你不知道谁是可以信任的 |
[27:23] | -Exactly. -Okay. | -没错 -好 |
[27:25] | But if I was dirty, I wouldn’t come back here with just one more gun. | 假如我不干净 不会只带二个人来 |
[27:29] | I’d hit you hard. | 我会带大批人 |
[27:33] | I know who these guys are, okay? | 我知道这些人是谁 |
[27:36] | Jake, it’s me. | 杰克 你连我都不放心吗 |
[27:39] | Can I put my hands down, please? | 我能把手放下了吗 |
[27:42] | All right. | 好 |
[27:48] | -Who are they? -His name is Simon Vogel. | -他们是什么人 -这个人叫西蒙·沃格尔 |
[27:50] | Former South African Special Forces. | 南非特种部队出来的 |
[27:52] | We used to use him for odd jobs when we couldn’t afford the visibility. | 每当我们不便出手时 就找他代劳 |
[27:56] | Then he went… became unstable. | 后来他就变得 不稳定 |
[27:58] | There was a job in Beirut. Things got real messy, | 在贝鲁特执行—样任务时出了差错 |
[28:00] | and we had to cut him loose. | 我们不得不放弃他 |
[28:01] | I didn’t even know he was still alive. | 我都不知道他还活着 |
[28:03] | -His team? -if it’s the same crew he used to run with, | -这些人是他的部下 -假如还是他以前的部下 |
[28:06] | they’re all former tier-one operators-best money can buy. | 他们都是一流的杀手 花大钱才能请来 |
[28:11] | How did he know our route? | 他怎么知道我们的路线 |
[28:12] | Just like you suspect. Someone tipped him off from the inside. | 正像你怀疑的 内部有人向他泄密 |
[28:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:19] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[28:25] | Toss it. | 扔了枪 |
[28:29] | And the sidearm. | 还有手枪 |
[28:36] | Hey. | 喂 |
[28:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[28:43] | Not here. | 不在这里 |
[28:45] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[28:48] | Move. | 走 |
[28:59] | Keep moving. | 接着走 |
[29:12] | Stand right there like a good boy. | 在这儿乖乖站着 |
[29:19] | I figured whoever was dirty was gonna show up here. | 我估计内奸肯定会来 |
[29:22] | So I stashed her. | 就把她藏起来了 |
[29:31] | Oh, is that so? | 是吗 |
[29:53] | Move. | 走 |
[30:00] | Into the kitchen. | 去厨房 |
[30:06] | Back there. | 到后面 |
[30:14] | Satisfied? | 满意了 |
[30:18] | Okay. I’ll play. What do you want? | 好 我满足你 你有什么条件 |
[30:24] | I don’t negotiate against myself. | 我不会跟自己为难 |
[30:28] | Give me a number. | 你出个数目 |
[30:31] | You’d sell her out? | 你就会出卖她 |
[30:33] | Just like that? | 这么轻易 |
[30:37] | So I’ll ask you again. What’s she worth? | 我再问一遍 她值多少钱 |
[30:42] | Here’s your number. | 我给你个数目 |
[30:44] | Five, four, | 五 四 |
[30:46] | -three, two -Go on. Call my bluff, bitch. | -三 二 -开枪吧 就当我在蒙你 |
[30:50] | Meantime, I’m gonna have breakfast. | 在你犹豫不决的时候 我要吃早餐了 |
[31:56] | Go, go! Get inside! | 快进去 |
[32:12] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[32:14] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 |
[32:19] | Liv! | 奥莉 |
[32:26] | Through there a path leads to the boat. Get it started. Go! Go! | 沿这条路去船上 发动船 快 |
[32:41] | Flank around! Flank around! | 包抄 包抄 |
[33:07] | Stay down! | 低身 |
[33:21] | Why is Carter still alive? | 你怎么没杀了卡特 |
[33:22] | I didn’t have eyes on the girl. | 当时我没找到那女子 |
[33:28] | This should have been easy. You had the element of surprise. | 这本该是很轻松的事 他对你毫无防备 |
[33:32] | Well, maybe if you did your job | 要是你们当初做好了 |
[33:34] | and killed Tanis at the ambush, we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 在伏击中杀了坦尼斯 就没这些事了 |
[33:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:06] | -Liv, you okay? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -奥莉 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[34:09] | Good. Should be a road up ahead, probably less than a mile away. | 好的 前面应该有条路 大概不到一英里了 |
[34:12] | Should be. Oh, great. Then what? | “应该” 很好 下一步呢 |
[34:14] | -I’m working on the “then what.” -Of course you are. | -我正在考虑下一步 当然是我的工作 -当然是 |
[34:17] | You know what would be really nice? | 你知道怎样最好 |
[34:19] | if you were just certain of something here. | 只怕任何事你都不能确定 |
[34:20] | Okay. Here’s what I’m certain of. | 好吧 这是我能确定的 |
[34:22] | The research they put into making you disappear… | 他们让你消失的行动 |
[34:25] | is an all-or-nothing type of move. | 是孤注一掷的 |
[34:27] | They don’t send this much heat unless what you have on these guys is legit. | 他们这么大动干戈 说明你捏着他们确凿的把柄 |
[34:32] | I’m also certain that… | 我也确定 |
[34:34] | they’re not gonna stop until you’re dead. | 他们要杀了你才肯罢休 |
[34:37] | I can bury them all. | 我能把他们都扳倒 |
[34:39] | What the hell you have on them? | 那你有什么把柄 |
[34:44] | You remember a couple of years back… | 你记不记得几年前 |
[34:46] | a bunch of troops in Afghanistan died due to faulty body armor? | 由于防弹衣质量问题 一批驻阿富汗美军士兵阵亡了 |
[34:49] | Remember? I was there. Witnessed it firsthand. | 何止记得 我当时在场 亲眼目击 |
[34:53] | You’re saying that Genesis Defense Corporation was behind that? | 你是说这是创世纪国防公司的责任 |
[34:55] | That’s just the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[34:58] | That makes this all the more worth it. | 那这趟任务就更值得了 |
[35:00] | -Come on. We gotta keep moving. -Carter. | -走吧 我们要接着走 -卡特 |
[35:06] | You know I heard everything you said back there about selling me out. | 我听见了你说要出卖我 |
[35:09] | -Come on, Liv. I was lying to buy time. -Maybe. | -拜托 我那是为了争取时间 -可能 |
[35:13] | Or maybe you’re just keeping me alive till a better offer comes along. | 或者你保护我 只是为了等一个更高的价钱 |
[35:17] | Jesus. How many times do I have to save your life before you trust me? | 天 我要救你多少次 你才能信任我 |
[35:41] | -Vogel, you copy? -Go for Vogel. | -沃格尔 能收到吗 -我是沃格尔 |
[35:43] | The boat’s empty. | 船上空无一人 |
[35:47] | Got no idea what direction they went in. | 不知道他们朝哪个方向去了 |
[36:27] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 |
[37:51] | Hey! Hey! What are you doing? | 喂 你干什么 |
[37:53] | That’s my car! | 这是我的车 |
[37:56] | Hey! Stop! | 喂 停下 |
[38:06] | -Can I help you, miss? -I need your help. | -有什么事 小姐 -我需要你的帮助 |
[38:10] | There are people out there trying to kill me. | 有人要杀我 |
[38:21] | All right. Why don’t you start at the beginning? | 好 你把来龙去脉都说说 |
[38:28] | I need to know you can guarantee my protection. | 我要先确定你能保护我的安全 |
[38:31] | Well, you’re surrounded by cops. | 你周围都是警察 |
[38:33] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[38:35] | Did you find a dozen bodies and blown-up SUVs on a back road this morning? | 今早是不是在小路上发现十几具尸体和几辆严重破损的 |
[38:40] | The guys who did that, they’re the ones that are after me. | 做下这些事的人 就是要杀我的人 |
[38:43] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[39:02] | Hey, Officer. I’m looking for a girl. Brown hair, blue eyes, pretty. | 警官 我在找一名女子 棕发 蓝眼 美貌 |
[39:05] | Did she come in here, maybe talking about being in trouble? | 她有没有来过 宣称自己有麻烦 |
[39:07] | How about you just calm down? | 你先冷静一下 |
[39:09] | Who are we talking about? Wife? Girlfriend? | 你说的是什么人 你妻子 女友 |
[39:11] | -You two have an argument? -She’s in here, isn’t she? | -你俩闹矛盾了 -她在这儿 是不是 |
[39:14] | -Where is she? I need to talk to her. -No, what you’re gonna do… | -她在哪儿 我要和她谈谈 -不 你要做的 |
[39:17] | is you’re gonna wait here. | 就是在这里等着 |
[39:19] | Okay, let’s see some ID. | 我看看你的证件 |
[39:23] | Thank you. Grab a seat. | 谢谢 去坐下 |
[39:32] | You’re telling me you can’t identify any of these men? | 难道你不知道这些人的身份 |
[39:35] | No, I can’t identify-I’ve never seen these guys in my life- | 我不知道 我从未见过他们 |
[39:38] | They were shooting at me. What was I supposed to do? | 他们在对我开枪 我还能怎么办 |
[39:40] | -Turn around and look? -Okay, relax. Hey, relax! | -难道回头去看 -放松 |
[39:43] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[39:57] | Mr. Carter. | 卡特先生 |
[39:59] | I got a woman back there who claims people are trying to kill her. | 里面有个女人说有人要杀她 |
[40:02] | She’s right. I’m part of a detail assigned to protect her. | 是的 我是负责保护她的保镖之一 |
[40:05] | No offense. She’s with us now. We’ve got that covered. | 她到了我们这里 你放心就是 |
[40:07] | No, look, she’s my responsibility. | 不 她是我的职责 |
[40:09] | And I got a crime scene that looks like a war zone. So you just sit tight. | 我有个犯罪现场如战场一般 因此你好好坐在这里 |
[40:16] | Give these people a call. | 给这些人打个电话 |
[40:17] | I wanna verify this guy’s story. | 我想核实他的说法 |
[40:25] | You know what? I think I’ve changed my mind. I’m just gonna go. | 这样吧 我改变主意了 我还是走吧 |
[40:28] | -Have a seat, please. -Seriously, I’m fine. | -请坐下 -我真的不用 |
[40:30] | -I just need to go. -Take a seat. | -我只需要走 -坐下 |
[40:41] | This is Detective Redman, Ashton PD. | 我是艾什顿警察局的里德曼探长 |
[40:43] | I’ve got a Jake Carter here. | 这里有个叫杰克·卡特的 |
[40:45] | Claims to be part of a security team. | 自称是一个保镖队伍的一员 |
[40:47] | Hold, please. Let me patch you through. | 请等一下 我为你转接 |
[40:49] | Detective Redman, my name is Ethan Smith. I’m with the Justice Department. | 里德曼探长我是司法部的伊森·史密斯 |
[40:53] | -I need you to listen very closely. -Okay. | -你仔细听好了 -好 |
[40:56] | Jake Carter was involved in an attack on our DOJ motorcade this morning. | 杰克·卡特今早参与了袭击我们司法部的车队 |
[41:01] | Barely made it out myself. | 我是九死一生 |
[41:02] | He’s ex-military, well trained… | 他参过军 训练有素 |
[41:04] | and should be considered extremely dangerous. | 极其凶险 |
[41:07] | His accomplice is a young woman named Olivia Tanis. | 他的同伙是一名叫奥利维亚坦尼斯的年轻女子 |
[41:10] | -Is she there as well? -Yeah, that’s fight. | -她也在那里吗 -是的 |
[41:15] | Good. Hold and secure them both. | 好的 控制住他们两人 |
[41:17] | Take no chances. | 严加看管 |
[41:19] | Myself and my DOJ team are en route. | 我带着司法部的人马上就到 |
[41:21] | Thanks. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[41:37] | -We’re good? -We’re good. | -核实了 -核实了 |
[41:39] | On your knees. Hands behind your head. Cuff him. | 跪下 手放在头上 铐上他 |
[41:40] | Down now! | 滚下 |
[41:42] | -What the hell is going on? -Shut up. | -这是怎么回事 -闭嘴 |
[41:44] | -You’re making a mistake. -I said shut up. | -你在犯错误 -闭嘴 |
[41:55] | What are you doing? You’re making a mistake. | 干什么 你在犯错误 |
[41:56] | What are you doing? No. Stop. | 你干什么 住手 |
[41:58] | Let’s go. Get him up. | 走 拉他起来 |
[42:01] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走 快 |
[42:02] | -Whoever you talked to is lying. -Move it. Walk. | -跟你通电话的人在撒谎 -走 |
[42:04] | This is bullshit. | 这是扯淡 |
[42:10] | You son of a bitch. What did you say to them? Why am I getting arrested? | 你这混蛋 你跟他们说什么了 为什么我被捕了 |
[42:13] | -You should have trusted me. -That’s enough. | -你本该相信我的 -够了 |
[42:15] | I don’t know what the real story is with you, but I’m gonna find out. | 我不知道你们真正的情况 但我会查出来的 |
[42:18] | You want the real story? Call the Department of Justice yourself. | 要知道真正的情况 你就亲自给司法部打电话 |
[42:20] | Confirm what they told you. | 核实他们跟你说过的话 |
[42:22] | We’ll sort this out when they get here. | 等他们来了 我们就能搞清楚了 |
[42:24] | -Watch them. -Wait. Who’s coming? | -看好他俩 -等等 谁要来 |
[42:26] | Who’d you talk to? Hey! Who’d you talk to? | 你跟谁通了电话 喂 你跟谁通了电话 |
[42:45] | -What are you doing? -My job. | -你要干什么 -干我的活 |
[42:49] | No. We do this my way. | 不按我的方式来 |
[42:51] | I’ll go in, talk to whoever’s in charge-there’s a novelty- | 我进去找负责人谈谈 编点什么 |
[42:55] | get them to give me the girl, and we’re done, clean. | 让他们把那女子给我 然后就成了 不动干戈 |
[43:02] | Go right ahead. | 你去吧 |
[43:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[43:16] | -Can I help you? -I sure do hope so. | -我能帮你吗 -希望如此 |
[43:19] | Uh, my name is Ethan Smith. I’m with the Department of Justice. | 我是司法部的伊森·史密斯 |
[43:22] | I need to speak to Detective Redman. I believe he’s expecting me. | 我来找里德曼探长 你应该知道我要来 |
[43:27] | -I’ll get him for you. -Oh, thank you very much. | -我帮你联系他 -非常感谢 |
[43:34] | Lovely town you have here. | 你们的城市很美 |
[43:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[43:57] | I do things my way. | 我做事都是用我的方式 |
[44:35] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[44:47] | Stay on my hip. Come on. Come on. | 跟在我身后快 快 |
[45:33] | Run. Go to ground somewhere. Hide. Anything. | 快跑 找个地方躲起来 |
[45:36] | Contact the attorney general’s office directly. No one else. Got it? | 直接联络司法部长办公室 别的谁都不行 知道吗 |
[45:39] | -Go. -What? No | -走 -什么 不 |
[46:40] | Get your wounded. I’ll cover you. Go. | 带上你受伤的手下 我掩护你 走 |
[46:51] | -Let’s go! Move it! -Get out the back. | -走 走 -从后门走 |
[46:53] | Come on. | 走 |
[46:56] | Move it! Move it! Let’s go! Come on! | 快 快 我们走 快 |
[47:03] | That’s Carter. | 是卡特 |
[47:08] | So much for doing things your way. | 看来你的方式也不怎么样 |
[47:11] | Perimeter? Check 6:00. | 外围 去后门查看 |
[47:13] | Dawes. Bring it. | 道斯 把家伙拿来 |
[47:45] | Jake Carter! My name’s Simon Vogel! | 杰克·卡特 我叫西蒙·沃格尔 |
[47:49] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[47:51] | I can’t say the same. | 我可不高兴 |
[47:53] | I have to admit, I respect your skills. | 我得承认 我佩服你的身手 |
[47:56] | But you died the moment you put that suit on. | 可你自从穿了这身衣服 你就死定了 |
[47:59] | -Where’s Olivia Tanis, Carter? -Why don’t you come take a look? | -奥利维亚·坦尼斯在哪儿 -你何不进来看看 |
[48:03] | Oh, yeah, that’s cute. | 说得好 |
[48:04] | Only if you promise not to run away this time. | 除非你保证这次不再逃走了 |
[48:07] | Examine your situation. | 看看你周围的情况 |
[48:08] | You’re pinned down and outgunned. | 你被死死钉住 又众寡悬殊 |
[48:11] | Tell us where she is, Carter, and you can walk away from this. | 告诉我们她在哪儿 就可以放了你 |
[48:14] | You got maybe 10 minutes. Backup’s on the way. | 你们只有10分钟时间 支援的警察马上就要来了 |
[48:16] | You should think about your next move. | 还是考虑一下你们的下一步吧 |
[48:19] | I just murdered a whole police station. What’s a few more? | 我刚血洗了警察局 多杀几个又何妨 |
[48:26] | Be smart, Carter. Give us the girl. | 放聪明点 卡特 把她交出来 |
[48:28] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. We don’t know if she’s with Carter. | 等等 我们还不确定她是否和卡特在一起 |
[48:31] | You’re either in front of the gun or behind it. | 你要么支持我 要么挡住我的枪口 |
[48:34] | You choose. | 你看着办 |
[49:11] | Get in! | 上车 |
[49:16] | Go, go, go, go! | 走 走 |
[49:31] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[49:34] | Go! | 快 |
[49:41] | -So now what are we gonna do? -Drive! Just drive! | -我们现在怎么办 -开车 只管开车 |
[49:47] | Shit. Shit. | 天啊 |
[49:53] | Get off the main road! | 离开大路 |
[50:01] | Here they come! Move! Let’s go! Move it! | 他们来了 快 快走 |
[50:04] | Shit. | 天啊 |
[50:10] | Run him down! Faster! | 撞倒他 快点 |
[50:22] | -Faster! Move it! -Are you crazy? I can’t… | -再快点 -你疯了吗 我无法 |
[50:55] | Faster! | 再快点 |
[51:34] | Jesus Christ! I want this guy! | 真是的 我要他死 |
[51:37] | -Faster! -Christ! | -再快点 -真是的 |
[52:18] | -You’re losing him. -Come on, Grant! | -你要让他跑了 -快点 格兰特 |
[53:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[53:33] | Move! Just go! | 走 只管走 |
[54:16] | Let’s go. Time to clean it up. | 来 该清理一下了 |
[54:51] | Here, take that. Take it. | 给 拿着 |
[54:59] | We gotta move. We gotta move. Let’s go. | 我们得走了 我们走 |
[55:30] | Grab your gear. | 抄上家伙 |
[55:32] | They’ve gone to ground. We’ll hunt them on foot. | 他们步行了 我们步行搜捕他们 |
[55:34] | Wait. Are you sure that’s the wisest move? | 等等 你确定这样明智吗 |
[55:37] | Carter’s just turned the tables in his favor. | 卡特 这样扭转了劣势 |
[55:38] | He knows what he’s doing. That’s why he went into the woods. | 他擅长野战 所以他才进山林 |
[55:44] | What options do we have, huh? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[55:46] | If you have any ideas, I’m all ears. | 如果你有点子 我洗耳恭听 |
[55:48] | Hey, listen. We are dwindling numbers, in case you haven’t noticed. | 听着 别忘了我们的人手大大减少 |
[55:51] | We’ve got to regroup, call in more muscle and go in at sunrise. | 我们要纠结人马 明天天亮后再搜捕 |
[55:55] | They are on foot and will be blind when it gets dark. | 他们步行 入夜后更寸步难行 |
[55:58] | They’re not gonna get far. | 跑不远的 |
[56:00] | You’ll wanna lose this. | 把这个摘了吧 |
[56:02] | Hayes. Call Marcus. We’re going in first thing in the morning. | 海斯 给马库斯打电话 我们明早再搜捕 |
[56:34] | No, no. Let me help you. | 不 让我来帮你 |
[56:47] | Sorry. I’m not a nurse. | 对不起 我不是护士 |
[56:50] | Told you to run back there. | 我让你自己逃的 |
[56:54] | Something you should know about me by now. I don’t listen too well. | 你应该发现了 我这人不喜欢听从别人 |
[56:58] | Can you pass me one of the clips? | 给我夹子 |
[57:12] | -Thanks. -You would have done the same. | -谢谢 -换你也会这样 |
[57:25] | Hey. I found this. See if you can get a signal on it. | 喂 我捡到的手机 你看看有没有信号 |
[57:33] | No, there’s no signal, but I’ll keep trying. | 没信号 我等会再试试 |
[57:42] | I should have trusted you. I should have just trusted you from the start. | 我本该相信你的 一开始就该相信你的 |
[57:45] | -Hey. -I walked into that police station. | -喂 -我去了那警察局 |
[57:47] | -Don’t. -They’re dead. | -别说了 -他们都死了 |
[57:49] | -That’s on me. -No. | -这是我的责任 -不 |
[57:50] | It’s on the people who sent those bastards after you. | 是派人追杀你的人的责任 |
[57:53] | None of this is your fault. | 这些都不是你的错 |
[58:02] | Hey. | 喂 |
[58:09] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[58:11] | This is an encrypted Web address with my password. | 这是我的加密网址和密码 |
[58:16] | It’s everything that I know on Genesis. | 里面有我了解的创世纪公司的内幕 |
[58:18] | It implicates half the board of directors. | 涉及公司董事会的半数成员 |
[58:24] | You’re the only one that I’ve told. | 我只告诉了你一个人 |
[58:28] | You know, | 为了 |
[58:31] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[58:34] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[58:41] | When this is over, you’re gonna get to watch them all burn. | 等这件事后 你还能看到他们受到严惩 |
[59:04] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[59:05] | We keep moving until we get a signal on that phone. | 我们一直走 直到手机上有信号 |
[59:09] | Our only play is contacting the attorney general directly somehow. | 我们的唯一出路就是想办法直接联系司法部长 |
[59:11] | How the hell do we do that? | 那要怎么联系 |
[59:13] | I haven’t figured that part out yet. | 我还没想出来 |
[59:15] | So what, we’re just supposed to die out here in the woods? | 难道我们就这么死在树林里 |
[59:18] | Did I say that? | 我这么说了吗 |
[59:22] | We stop running. | 我们不再奔逃了 |
[59:27] | Come on. Let’s keep going. We’ll find a signal. | 走 我们接着走 找个右信号的地方 |
[59:43] | Still nothing. | 依然没信号 |
[59:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[59:48] | So we’ve got the river in front of us and the ridgeline all around us. | 我们前面是河流 三面是山峦 |
[59:52] | There’s… five hours till sunrise. That’s when they’re gonna come for us. | 距日出还有五小时 到时他们会搜捕我们 |
[59:56] | But then we’re trapped, and they know exactly where to find us. | 那样就困住我们了 他们知道去哪儿找我们 |
[59:58] | That’s what I’m hoping for. Come on. We got a lot of work to do. | 这正是我希望的 走 我们有很多事要做 |
[1:00:23] | All right, Liv. This is where we part ways. | 好了 奥莉 到了分道扬镳的地方了 |
[1:00:25] | Head that way towards the river and follow it. | 那河边 沿着河走 |
[1:00:27] | -Eventually you’ll hit a road. -No way. I’m safer with you. | -你最终能找到路的 -不 我和你在一起更安全 |
[1:00:30] | -I don’t wanna argue with you. -Good. Then don’t. Let’s go. | -我不想跟你争论 -好的 那就别说了 我们走 |
[1:01:22] | Got more blood here. They definitely came this way. | 这里又有血迹 他们肯定朝这个方向去了 |
[1:01:26] | Dawes, you got anything? | 道斯 你听到什么了吗 |
[1:01:30] | Cops got nothing so far. | 警方还是一头雾水 |
[1:01:32] | The whole area is still locked down. | 整个地区依然在封锁中 |
[1:01:34] | Roadblocks, checkpoints, everything. | 路障 检查站 等等 |
[1:01:36] | Everyone take a deep breath. | 大家都深呼吸 |
[1:01:38] | Let’s take our time. Do this right. | 我们慢慢来做好了 |
[1:01:45] | -Is that Genesis? -Yep. | -创世纪公司的电话 -是的 |
[1:01:48] | What do they want? | 什么事 |
[1:01:51] | For you to do your job. | 让你干好活 |
[1:01:58] | Hayes, pick up the pace. | 海斯 加快速度 |
[1:02:14] | Hayes, which way? | 海斯 哪条路 |
[1:02:17] | Hayes. | 海斯 |
[1:02:19] | Hayes. | 海斯 |
[1:02:21] | I lost it. | 我失去了踪迹 |
[1:02:23] | Trail’s gone. | 踪迹全无 |
[1:02:25] | Find it. | 找到 |
[1:02:28] | It’s him. Channel two. | 是他 频道2 |
[1:02:31] | Vogel. Simon Vogel. Are you there? | 沃格尔西蒙·沃格尔你在吗 |
[1:02:33] | -Can you track him? -Yeah. | -能定位他吗 -能 |
[1:02:36] | Carter. it’s good to hear your voice. | 卡特 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[1:02:39] | Did you miss me? | 想我吗 |
[1:02:41] | Very much. | 很想 |
[1:02:43] | To think we were just getting to know each other. | 别看我们刚刚认识 |
[1:02:47] | -Is the girl with you? -Here is the thing, Sinmon. | -那女子和你在一起吗 -你听着 西蒙 |
[1:02:49] | She’s not your problem anymore. lam. | 你需要对付的不是她了 是我 |
[1:02:52] | I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[1:02:54] | If! were you, I’d actually keep an eye on Smith. | 我劝你当心史密斯 |
[1:02:57] | He’s the sort that likes to shoot people in the head when they’re not looking. | 他这人喜欢背眉开冷枪 |
[1:03:03] | Listen, Jake. We both know you’re not gonna make it out of this canyon. | 听着 杰克 你也知道无法活着走出这个山谷 |
[1:03:07] | So let’s be frank with each other. | 因此我们就坦诚点 |
[1:03:12] | It’s just a matter of what the attrition rate will be. | 这只是个拼消耗的问题 |
[1:03:15] | Oh, you’re good. I’ll give you that. | 你身手好 这我承认 |
[1:03:17] | And, ironically, you’ve opened up new opportunities for recruitment on my team. | 可你也给了我补充人员的机会 |
[1:03:22] | You’re offering me a job? | 你是要聘用我 |
[1:03:24] | Bring me the girl. | 把那女子交给我 |
[1:03:26] | You get to live and get rich. | 你就能活下去 而且很富有 |
[1:03:28] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[1:03:30] | Thanks, but no, thanks. | 谢谢 但还是不了 |
[1:03:32] | It’s not why! called. | 我呼叫你不是这个目的 |
[1:03:34] | Why did you call? | 那你是什么目的 |
[1:03:57] | With me! Circle around! Cut him off! | 跟着我 包抄 截住他 |
[1:04:00] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 |
[1:04:42] | Spread out! | 散开 |
[1:05:14] | Don’t lose her. | 别让她跑了 |
[1:05:17] | Go! | 上 |
[1:05:32] | We got ‘Yams. | 我看到了坦尼斯 |
[1:05:59] | Blake’s down. | 布莱克倒下了 |
[1:06:01] | Hayes, do you have anything? | 海斯 你听到什么动静了吗 |
[1:06:05] | Any sign of them at all? | 有他们的踪迹吗 |
[1:06:09] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[1:07:44] | I can’t find Marcus. | 我找不到马库斯 |
[1:09:08] | -Are you ready? -Of course not. | -你准备好了吗 -当然没有 |
[1:09:11] | Hug the shadows. Only move when you have to. | 藏在隐蔽处 不得已时才出来 |
[1:09:13] | Hit and run. Got it? | 边打边跑 记住了吗 |
[1:09:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:09:17] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[1:09:27] | Are you kidding me? | 不是吧 |
[1:09:29] | They slipped past all of you. | 他们从你们眼皮底下溜走了 |
[1:09:33] | Shut your mouth! Or I’ll shut it for you! | 你闭嘴 否则我帮你闭上 |
[1:09:46] | Gotta hold it together. We’ll find them. | 要团结 我们会找到他们的 |
[1:09:49] | What if that’s what he wants? I told you, Carter’s not stupid. | 假如这正是他希望的呢 我早就说过 卡特不傻 |
[1:09:52] | He is sucking us in so he can pick us off one by one. | 他是把我们引来 一个个的杀掉 |
[1:10:50] | Duck! | 蹲下 |
[1:11:09] | -Forget him. Let’s move on. -Hey. | -别管他了 我们接着走 -喂 |
[1:11:12] | What makes you think Carter doesn’t have the rest of this valley rigged? | 何以见得卡特没有在山谷别处也布满陷阱 |
[1:11:16] | He’s one man. | 他只有一个人 |
[1:11:21] | Yeah, well, that logic seems to have worked out well for you so far, hmm? | 可你看他一个人都做了什么 |
[1:12:04] | Go that way! I’ll draw them away! | 去那儿 我引开他们 |
[1:13:05] | Amateurs. | 太菜了 |
[1:13:15] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:13:19] | Vogel. Vogel, you copy? | 沃格尔 能收到吗 |
[1:13:22] | Ramirez is down. | 拉米雷斯死了 |
[1:13:28] | So, what’s the plan, Vogel? | 什么作战计划 沃格尔 |
[1:13:31] | Or are you just gonna let us all die while you figure it out? | 还是你慢慢想 一边看着我们一个个倒下 |
[1:13:37] | You wanna lead? | 你行 你带路啊 |
[1:13:44] | Yeah. | 我看也是 |
[1:14:10] | Dawes. I’m driving them your way. | 道斯 我要把他们赶到你那里 |
[1:14:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:14:35] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[1:14:40] | Both of ’em. | 还有另一把 |
[1:14:45] | Move. | 走 |
[1:14:48] | Hayes, over here! | 海斯 到这里来 |
[1:14:52] | Where’s the girl? | 那女人呢 |
[1:15:37] | Whoo! Oorah! | 喔 哦啦 |
[1:15:39] | Not bad, marine. | 厉害啊 海军 |
[1:15:41] | That’s not bad. | 真厉害 |
[1:15:43] | Not bad at all. | 真是厉害 |
[1:15:47] | But you just don’t get the girl this time. | 但这次你救不了她 |
[1:15:51] | What a shame. | 真可惜 |
[1:15:54] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[1:15:56] | I don’t always like to shoot people in the back of the head… | 我并不总是喜欢在人背后 |
[1:15:59] | when they’re not looking. | 放冷枪 |
[1:16:03] | Sometimes I want them to see it coming. | 有时我喜欢正面开枪 |
[1:16:06] | Put your gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:16:14] | I said put it down. | 我让你放下枪 |
[1:17:04] | -Where’s Vogel? -I don’t know. | -沃格尔呢 -我不知道 |
[1:17:07] | Jake! Oh! | 杰克 |
[1:17:19] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:17:23] | Come on, princess. | 快点 宝贝 |
[1:17:25] | Now. | 快 |
[1:17:28] | We’re going for a little walk. | 我们一起走走 |
[1:17:41] | NOW! | 快点 |
[1:18:00] | Keep moving. | 接着走 |
[1:18:08] | What makes you think that when I’m dead you’re not next? | 等我死了 何以见得你不是下一个 |
[1:18:10] | Genesis has a way of tying up loose ends. | 创世纪公司做事都是斩草除根 |
[1:18:14] | That’s why you’re gonna give me all the dirt you have on them. | 所以你要告诉我他们的把柄 |
[1:18:17] | That information is my insurance policy. | 我就有了护身符 |
[1:18:22] | Move. | 走 |
[1:18:27] | You’re too late. | 你太晚了 |
[1:18:29] | I just forwarded everything that I have on Genesis to a dozen news sites. | 我刚把创世纪公司的内幕发到十几个新建网址了 |
[1:18:34] | You’re gonna have to kill me. | 你只能杀了我 |
[1:18:42] | -You little bitch. -Vogel! | -你这贱人 -沃格尔 |
[1:20:20] | -I got you -I got you. | -有我呢 -有我呢 |
[1:20:45] | On our broadcast tonight- | 今晚的新闻 |
[1:20:46] | A national disgrace. A stunning revelation- | 一起全国性丑闻 令人震惊的揭露 |
[1:20:49] | the testing of bulletproof plating- | 防弹板的测试 |
[1:20:52] | no idea of the extent of the illegal activity- | 犯下滔天罪行 |
[1:20:54] | Police are continuing their investigations into the- | 警方继续调查 |
[1:20:58] | and other soldiers have been involved in- | 还有其他士兵参与 |
[1:21:00] | endangers the lives of American troops. | 造成美军士兵阵亡 |
[1:21:02] | breaking another story tonight- | 今晚另一条新闻 |
[1:21:03] | Several board members of Genesis Defense Corporation- | 创世纪国防公司几名董事会成员 |
[1:21:06] | Genesis Defense Corporation’s stock plummeted today- | 今天创世纪国防公司股价大跌 |
[1:21:08] | has cooperated with the federal government, | 与联邦政府合作 |
[1:21:10] | and her name is listed in an action- | 她的名字被列入一次行动中 |
[1:21:50] | Wow, Carter. You look like hell. | 哇 卡特 你气色好差 |
[1:21:55] | Good to see you too. How you doing? | 我也很高兴见到你 最近好吗 |
[1:21:58] | Well, seeing as how in the last three days | 这三天来 |
[1:22:00] | six members of Genesis Defense Corporation… | 看到创世纪国防部公司6名高管 |
[1:22:03] | are now being indicted for treason and conspiracy, | 受到叛国罪指控 |
[1:22:07] | pretty damn good. | 我好得很 |
[1:22:10] | So, what’s next? What’s the plan? | 你下一步呢 有什么打算 |
[1:22:13] | I don’t know. New identity, new life. | 不知道 隐姓埋名呗 |
[1:22:15] | They won’t tell me where I’m going. | 他们不肯说送我去哪儿 |
[1:22:17] | Probably Boise or some god-awful town with a population of 100. | 大概是博伊西或某个居民不足100人的破村镇 |
[1:22:20] | -Small towns aren’t so bad. -Yeah. | -小村镇并不坏 -是啊 |
[1:22:23] | I’m sure you’ll do great wherever you land. | 相信你不管到了哪里 都能过得很好 |
[1:22:28] | I got you something. | 我给你买了件礼物 |
[1:22:33] | Seeing as I made you ruin your last one. | 既然我害你损失了一身西装 |
[1:22:40] | -There you go. -Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[1:22:42] | No, no. Thank you. | 不 要谢谢你 |
[1:22:54] | See you later, marine. | 回头见 海军 |
[1:24:22] | Have faith in me | 要相信我 |
[1:24:27] | Cause there are things that I’ve seen I don’t believe | 因为我有见过我不相信事情 |
[1:24:34] | So cling to what you know | 那么执着于你所知道的 |
[1:24:37] | And never let go | 决不放过 |
[1:24:40] | You should know things aren’t always what they seem’ | 你应该知道事情并不像它看上去那样 |
[1:24:47] | I said I’d never let you go and I never did | 我说我绝不让你走 我从来没有 |
[1:24:50] | I said I’d never let you fall and I always meant it | 我说我永远不会让你跌倒 我一直是认真的 |
[1:24:53] | If you didn’t have a chance, then I ne ver did | 如果你没有机会的话 我从来没有 |
[1:24:57] | You’ll always find me right there again | 你总能找到我就在那里再次 |
[1:25:01] | I’ve gone crazy | 我已经疯了 |
[1:25:05] | Cause there are things in the streets I don’t believe | 因为有些我不相信事情在街上发生 |
[1:25:12] | So we’ll pretend it’s all right and stay for the night | 所以 我们会假装没事 并留下来过夜 |
[1:25:18] | What a world I’ll keep you safe here with me | 这世界 我会在你身边保护你 |
[1:25:23] | With me | 跟着我 |
[1:25:25] | I said I’d never let you go and I never did | 我说我绝不让你走 绝不 |
[1:25:28] | I said I’d never let you fall and I always meant it | 我说我永远不会让你跌倒 我一直是认真的 |
[1:25:32] | If you didn’t have a chance, then I never did | 如果你没有机会的话 我绝不 |
[1:25:35] | You’ll always find me right there again | 你总能再次找到 我就在那里 |
[1:25:38] | I said I’d never let you go and I never did | 我说我绝不让你走 绝不 |
[1:25:41] | I said I’d never let you fall and I always meant it | 我说我永远不会让你跌倒 绝不 |
[1:25:45] | If you didn’t have a chance, then I never did | 如果你没有机会的话 我绝不 |
[1:25:48] | You’ll always find me right there again | 你总能再次找到 我就在那里 |
[1:25:52] | They’ve got me on the outside looking in | 他们让我在外面看世界 |
[1:25:56] | But I can’t see at all | 但我不能看到所有 |
[1:25:58] | With the weight of the world on my shoulders | 我肩负着保护人类的重担 |
[1:26:02] | They just wanna see me fall | 他们只是想看到我倒下 |
[1:26:05] | They’ve got me on the outside looking in’ | 他们让我在外面看世界 |
[1:26:09] | But I can’t see at all | 但我不能看到所有 |
[1:26:11] | With the weight of the world on my shoulders | 我肩负着保护人类的重担 |
[1:26:15] | They just wanna see me fall | 他们只是想看到我倒下 |
[1:26:24] | Have faith in me | 要相信我 |
[1:26:29] | I said I’d never let you go and I never did | 我说我绝不让你走 绝不 |
[1:26:32] | I said I’d never let you fall and I always meant it | 我说我永远不会让你跌倒 我绝不 |
[1:26:36] | If you didn’t have a chance, then I never did | 如果你没有机会的话 那我绝不 |
[1:26:39] | You’ll always find me right there again | 你总再次能找到我 就在那里 |
[1:26:42] | I said I’d never let you go and I never did | 我说我绝不让你走 绝不 |
[1:26:45] | I said I’d never let you fall and I always meant it | 我说我永远不会让你跌倒 绝不 |
[1:26:49] | If you didn’t have a chance, then I never did | 如果你没有机会的话 我绝不 |
[1:26:52] | You’ll always find me right there again | 你总能再次找到我 |
[1:26:55] | I said I’d never let you go and I never did | 我说我绝不让你走 绝不 |
[1:27:04] | I said I’d never let you go and I never did | 我说我绝不让你走 绝不 |