英文名称:The Marine 3:Homefront
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | In the summer of 2002, I was 19 yeaVRS oId. | 2002年夏天,我19岁 |
[01:05] | In the summer of 2002, I was 19 yeaVRS oId. | 2002年夏天,我19岁 |
[01:07] | Lived my whoIe Iife in Bridgeton, Washington. | 从小住在华盛顿州布里治顿 |
[01:11] | After high schooI, I did what everybody did: worked at the Iumber miII. | 高中毕业后 我跟大家一样到锯木厂工作 |
[01:18] | But unIike most peopIe here who never Ieave… | 不像从来没离开过这里的人一样 |
[01:22] | …I knew I wanted something more. | 我知道我渴望的不只是这样 |
[01:24] | Something to get me out of Bridgeton and aIso serve my country. | 有股冲动要我离开布里治顿 我也想为国效忠 |
[01:30] | So I enIisted in the United States Marine Corps. | 于是我加入美国海军陆战队 |
[01:46] | It was the toughest training of my Iife. | 那是我一生中最辛苦的训练 |
[01:48] | We prepared for everything. | 我们做好万全准备 |
[01:51] | By Iand, sea or air. | 不论是在陆地、海上或天上 |
[01:55] | Wherever combat may be, Marines are prepared. | 只要有战斗 陆战队一定会做好准备 |
[02:05] | It wasn’t just about achieving your goaIs… | 不只是完成目标 |
[02:08] | …but about beIieving in youVRS eIf. | 还要相信自己 |
[02:16] | Our motto: Semper Fi. | 我们的口号是永远忠诚 |
[02:19] | AIways faithfuI. AIways IoyaI. | 永远忠贞 ,永远忠心 |
[02:22] | To your comrades in arms. | 对袍泽 |
[02:23] | To your country. | 对国家 |
[02:25] | To your famiIy. | 对家人 |
[02:47] | I saw the worId. | 我环游世界 |
[02:49] | For more than 10 yeaVRS , I moved about the gIobe. | 十几年跑遍世界各地 |
[02:51] | Missions. DepIoyments. War. | 出任务、驻守、战争 |
[03:11] | Every now and again, you get to take Ieave. | 偶尔可以休假 |
[03:15] | My foIks passed away a few yeaVRS back. | 几年前我爸妈过世 |
[03:18] | FamiIy for me now is just my two sisteVRS . LiIIy and Amanda. | 现在我仅存的家人是两个姐妹 莉莉与阿曼达 |
[03:23] | It’s been over 14 months and today I’m going home. | 我离开了14个多月 ,今天 我要回家了 |
[05:55] | You Iost, boy? | 你迷路了吗?孩子 |
[06:02] | – Your daddy know you’re out pIaying cop? – Now you take a good Iook, smartass. | – 你爸爸知道你假扮警察吗? – 看清楚了 , 自以为聪明的家伙 |
[06:06] | Chief. | 警长 |
[06:07] | Of what? MaII security? | 什么?你负责看守购物中心? |
[06:09] | Marine or not, I wiII kick your ass. | 不管你是不是陆战队 我一定要扁你一顿 |
[06:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:16] | – WeII, how you doing, man? – Good. You? | – 你好吗? – 我很好,你呢? |
[06:18] | I can’t compIain. I try not to. | 我没啥好抱怨的 也控制自己别那么做 |
[06:20] | Just Iook at you, paI. You’re Iooking good. ReaI good. A IittIe heavy, but heaIthy. | 看看你,你看起来真的很不错 有点肥,但蛮健康的 |
[06:25] | – You know. – You Iook as dumb as ever. | – 你知道的 – 你还是那么蠢 |
[06:27] | – Yeah, weII, what do you do? – Yeah. | – 对,你想怎么样? – 没错 |
[06:29] | – So how Iong are you home for? – Two weeks. | – 你要待多久? – 两星期 |
[06:32] | More than enough time for you and me to get in troubIe. Come on. | 够你跟我惹上麻烦了 ,来吧 |
[06:36] | Car’s this way. | 我的车停在这边 |
[06:39] | What happened to Woody’s? | 伍迪餐厅是怎么了? |
[06:40] | Went to shit when his kid took over. | 他的小孩接手,把餐厅搞倒了 |
[06:48] | Let’s head it up. | 我们走吧 |
[06:53] | This thing steers Iike a nightmare. It’s unbeIievabIe. | 这辆车超难开的,真难以置信 |
[06:56] | – WeII, it is a piece ofjunk. – Yeah. | – 它跟垃圾差不多 – 没错 |
[06:58] | Can’t get anything new? Bridgeton can’t afford a new truck? | 没办法换新车吗? 布里治顿买不起新车? |
[07:01] | Bridgeton can’t afford shit, man. You know that. | 布里治顿什么都买不起,你知道的 |
[07:07] | – You seen my IittIe sister running around? – Time to time. | – 你有看到我妹吗? – 常看到 |
[07:12] | – How’s she doing? – LiIIy’s LiIIy. You know? She’s having fun. | – 她还好吧? – 莉莉就是莉莉,她很爱玩 |
[07:15] | – She’s Iooking for ajob right now. – For ajob? | – 她正在找工作 – 找工作? |
[07:18] | – I thought you set her up at Creston’s? – I did. | – 你不是安排她到克瑞斯顿上班? – 没错 |
[07:20] | Went pretty good for a coupIe weeks there too, but…. | 她在那里上了几星期班,可是�K |
[07:23] | Then she went and toId oId Cresty to go fuck himseIf. | 后来她叫老克瑞斯帝去死 |
[07:25] | – She toId Cresty to go fuck himseIf? – That’s so you know. | – 她叫老克瑞斯帝去死? – 你应该知道的 |
[07:28] | – LiIIy’s LiIIy. – Yeah, LiIIy is LiIIy. | – 莉莉就是莉莉 – 对,莉莉就是莉莉 |
[07:36] | Amanda. Cooking schooI has not paid off. | 阿曼达,上烹饪课一点用都没有 |
[07:53] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[08:01] | – Oh, it’s so good to see you in one piece. – You Iook great. | – 很高兴看到你好好的 – 你的气色不错 |
[08:04] | You Iook good. | 你的气色不错 |
[08:06] | – I don’t know about this. No. – You don’t know about this? | – 我不知道这个,不 – 你不知道这个? |
[08:08] | – I Iove it! – Get over- – You Iove it? | – 我喜欢 – 少来了 ,你喜欢? |
[08:17] | Your hair’s gotten Ionger. | 你的头发变长了 |
[08:18] | – Yours has too. – You staying out of troubIe? | – 你也是 – 你没惹麻烦吧? |
[08:23] | What do you need? What can I get you? | 你要喝什么?要我帮你拿什么? |
[08:24] | – A coId beer. – Done. | – 冰啤酒 – 来了 |
[08:32] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[08:33] | Here’s to coming home in one piece. | 敬你安全回家 |
[08:38] | PIenty more where that came from. They can’t wait to see the IocaI ceIebrity down at the bar. | 你会有喝不完的酒 酒吧的人看到当地名人会很兴奋 |
[08:43] | I got burgers. I got ribs. The ribs are done in, Iike, 10. | 我做了汉堡跟肋排 肋排再十分钟就烤好了 |
[08:46] | The burgers are pretty much ready now. | 汉堡差不多已经烤好了 |
[08:48] | I think they were ready about 10 minutes ago. | 我想它们十分钟前就烤好了 |
[08:53] | – Maybe stay away from the burgers. – We got Iots more. | – 或许还是别吃汉堡吧 – 我们准备很多食物 |
[08:55] | I made potato saIad. I’ve got pie. I got pecan and…. | 我做了马铃薯沙拉 还有派、胡桃跟�K |
[09:00] | – Trying to fatten me up aIready. – That’s what I do. I gotta fatten you up. | – 你想把我给喂肥? – 那是我的工作,我得喂肥你 |
[09:04] | Here, have more. | 来吧,多吃一点 |
[09:07] | I’m good. | 我不用了 |
[09:11] | – Mom and Dad been asking about you. – How’s Bernie and Gernie? | – 我爸妈一直在问你 – 伯尼跟洁妮还好吧? |
[09:14] | Starting to think they Iove you more than me. | 我开始相信他们爱你胜过爱我 |
[09:16] | Of course they do. What’s Bernie been up to? | 那是一定的,伯尼都在做什么? |
[09:18] | – GoIf. You beIieve that? – ReaIIy? | – 打高尔夫,你相信吗? – 真的吗? |
[09:21] | – GoIfing? – Must be a quick Iearner. | – 打小白球? – 他学得很快 |
[09:22] | – He’s about a 12 handicap. – TweIve? | – 差点大约是十二 – 十二? |
[09:24] | – Guess what mom is. – What? | – 你猜我妈的差点是多少 – 多少? |
[09:27] | Nine. | 九 |
[09:29] | – Bernie must be pissed. – Yeah. Dad’s Iosing sIeep over it too. | – 伯尼一定气坏了 – 对,爸因此睡不着 |
[09:33] | Speaking of Iosing sIeep, how are you sIeeping? | 说到睡不着,你睡得如何? |
[09:36] | – I’m sIeeping. – That is a compIete Iie. | – 我能睡得着 – 那是天大的谎言 |
[09:39] | What about you? StiII crawIing out the window at midnight? | 你呢?还是半夜从窗户溜出去? |
[09:42] | I’m stiII coming home at 4 a.m. | 我还是凌晨四点回家 |
[09:49] | How’s work? | 工作还好吧? |
[09:54] | – Good. – You and Cresty getting aIong? | – 很好 – 你跟克瑞斯帝处得好吗? |
[09:57] | – SwimmingIy. – SwimmingIy, huh? | – 非常好 – 是吗? |
[10:01] | I heard you toId him to go fuck himseIf. | 听说你叫他去死 |
[10:09] | Cresty’s an asshoIe. | 克瑞斯帝是混蛋 |
[10:12] | – He’s an asshoIe, but he gave you ajob. – Later, Jake. It’s not a big deaI. | – 没错,但他给你一份工作 – 待会再谈,杰克,这只是小事 |
[10:16] | It’s not a big deaI? You gonna find her anotherjob? | 这是小事?你要帮她找新工作? |
[10:19] | I’II go check on that meat. | 我去看肉烤得如何了 |
[10:22] | WeIcome home. | 欢迎你回家 |
[10:25] | You big buzz kiII. | 大杀手 |
[10:51] | – Mrs. Swanson. – Yes? | – 史汪森太太 – 什么事? |
[10:53] | I’m running a bit behind today. I toId Mr. Vidier I was gonna push him 12 minutes. | 今天行程有点拖延 我告诉维迪尔先生要延后12分钟 |
[10:57] | – So that bumps everyone eIse down. – Sure. | – 其他人的时间也要往后延 – 当然 |
[10:59] | I had to drop off the kids today. | 今天我得送孩子们上学 |
[11:01] | So can you push everyone down 15 minutes and caII my trainer. | 麻烦你将所有预约延后15分钟 打电话给我的教练 |
[11:05] | See if she can get me in at 12:15. I shouId be done by then. | 跟她改约12点15分 那时我应该忙完了 |
[11:08] | I shouId be aII caught up. | 我应该赶得上时间 |
[11:10] | My wife caIIed…. | 我太太打电话来�K |
[11:16] | On the fucking ground or die! | 不趴下就会没命 |
[11:20] | – Move it! – Everybody down! | – 动作快 – 通通趴下 |
[11:22] | – Get down on the ground! – Get on the ground! Move! | – 不趴下就会没命 – 趴下,动作快 |
[11:25] | Move! | 动作快 |
[11:30] | Everyone remain caIm and quiet. | 大家保持冷静,安静点 |
[11:34] | If you move or make any sound, you wiII die. | 敢轻举妄动或发出声音 一定会没命 |
[11:45] | You. Up. | 就是你,站起来 |
[11:57] | Brendon and Liam. | 布兰登与连恩 |
[11:59] | Grades three and five. | 三年级跟五年级 |
[12:01] | CenterviIIe EIementary SchooI. | 中央村小学 |
[12:03] | Your wife, Lynn? She’s at PiIates tiII 10 where she goes every Tuesday and Thursday. | 你太太琳恩?每星期二跟星期四 十点前她在上皮拉提斯课 |
[12:07] | Then she goes to her part- time gig at Our Lady of Victory Church. | 然后她会到胜利圣母教堂打工 |
[12:11] | You have a beautifuI famiIy, GIen. | 你的家庭很美满,葛伦 |
[12:14] | But they wiII aII be dead by day’s end if you do not cooperate with me fuIIy. | 如果你不乖乖地跟我合作 今天他们是死定了 |
[12:18] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗? |
[12:21] | Have your teIIers open their drawers and give the cash to my men now. | 马上要柜员打开抽屉 把现金交给我的手下 |
[12:26] | Ms. Swanson. Ms. Swanson? Have your teIIers give these men anything that they want. | 史汪森太太 请柜员完全配合这些人的要求 |
[12:30] | – Right now. – Okay. | – 立刻就去办 – 好的 |
[12:32] | Say it Ioud or she dies. | 大声一点,不然她会死的 |
[12:34] | Ms. Swanson, have them open the drawers and give the men the money. Now. | 史汪森太太,请他们打开抽屉 把钱交给这些人,快点 |
[12:38] | Now! Now! | 马上�K |
[12:45] | – Hurry up! – Open the fucking drawers. | – 快一点 – 打开抽屉 |
[12:50] | Okay, okay! | 好的 |
[12:59] | I don’t Iike bankers. | 我不喜欢银行家 |
[13:02] | I’m a regionaI manager. | 我是地区经理 |
[13:04] | I don’t make decisions. I foIIow orders. | 我不作决定,只是奉命行事 |
[13:07] | How many houses have you forecIosed on this year? | 今年你们查封多少间房屋? |
[13:11] | How many? | 多少间? |
[13:14] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[13:16] | – Too many. – You know why? | – 太多了 – 你知道为什么吗? |
[13:19] | It’s greed, GIen. | 因为贪婪,葛伦 |
[13:22] | Greed, peopIe. It’s a disease… | 贪婪,各位,那是种疾病 |
[13:25] | …that is eating away at our nation from the top down. | 它从上而下,吞噬掉我们的国家 |
[13:31] | PersonaI responsibiIity. That’s what buiIds a nation. | 个人责任打造出这个国家 |
[13:38] | You take what you need. | 拿走你需要的 |
[13:41] | No more. No Iess. | 不多不少 |
[13:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:41] | They’d be so proud of you. | 他们一定会以你为荣 |
[14:44] | Now me, not so much. | 我就不一样了 |
[14:47] | Divorced. No kids. Broke. | 我离了婚,没孩子,还宣布破产 |
[14:51] | Property tax is kiIIing me, and I may have to seII the pIace. | 房屋税压得我喘不过气来 或许我得卖掉房子 |
[14:55] | It’s just- – It’s too big for me and LiIIy and it doesn’t make sense. | 它对我跟莉莉来说太沉重了 这一点道理都没有 |
[15:02] | – How much do you need? – No. You’ve done enough. | – 你需要多少钱? – 不,你做得够多了 |
[15:04] | – We Iive here. We’II pay the biIIs. – How much? | – 我们住在这里,由我们来付帐单 – 多少钱? |
[15:07] | Mandy, have you seen my boots? | 曼蒂,你看到我的靴子了吗? |
[15:09] | They’re on the porch. They were covered in mud. | 就在门廊上,它们满是泥巴 |
[15:11] | That’s why they’re caIIed boots, not sIippers. You wear them outdoors. | 所以它们是靴子,不是拖鞋 靴子是在室外穿的 |
[15:15] | Getting dressed around here is Iike a frigging Easter egg hunt. | 在这里要换衣服 跟玩复活节寻蛋游戏差不多 |
[15:21] | – Has she thought about taking cIasses again? – You can have that chat tomorrow. | – 她想过再去上课的事了吗? – 你可以明天再谈那个问题 |
[15:25] | She’d Iove to give you her thoughts on higher education. | 她会想跟你谈谈 她对高等教育的想法 |
[15:28] | Christ, Amanda. She’s gotta do something with herseIf. | 天啊,阿曼达,她得找点事做 |
[15:30] | – Have you even taIked to her about- – ? – Enough, Jake. I’m tired. | – 你有没有跟她谈过�K – 够了 ,杰克,我累了 |
[15:34] | I just want to reIax. | 我只想放轻松 |
[15:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:38] | Bye. I’II see you guys Iater. | 再见,晚点见 |
[15:41] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[15:44] | Out. | 出去 |
[15:45] | – Darren’s waiting. – Darren? | – 达伦在等我 – 达伦? |
[15:48] | Darren CarIyIe. MiIIer’s kid. You remember him. | 达伦卡莱尔,米勒的儿子 你应该记得他 |
[15:50] | I remember not Iiking him. | 我记得我不喜欢他 |
[15:52] | Jake, reIax. PIease. He’s a good guy. | 杰克,别激动,拜托,他是好人 |
[15:56] | He’s not some idiot Iike the rest of the Iosers around here. | 他不像这里其他的废物 像白痴一样 |
[15:59] | – Didn’t he go to juvie for seIIing weed? – Years ago. | – 他不是因为卖大麻进了感化院? – 那是很多年前的事 |
[16:02] | I… | 我�K |
[16:04] | …Iove you. | 爱你 |
[16:06] | So much. | 非常爱你 |
[16:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:12] | You’re reaI subtIe. | 还真直接 |
[16:14] | It’s a gift. | 那是天份 |
[16:18] | – Hey, baby. – Hey, you. | – 宝贝 – 你好 |
[16:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:26] | You Iook nice. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[16:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:43] | – I noticed your brother’s back. – Yep. | – 我注意到你哥回来了 – 对 |
[16:47] | – He stiII got a stick up his ass? – Yep. | – 他还是很讨人厌? – 没错 |
[16:53] | He never Iiked me much anyways. | 反正他从来就不喜欢我 |
[16:56] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[16:57] | Hey, Darren, come on in for a sec. Have a beer or something. | 达伦,先进屋里一下 我们可以喝一杯 |
[17:01] | Jake, you’re not my dad. Okay? | 杰克,你不是我爸,好吗? |
[17:06] | Roger that? | 你懂了吗? |
[17:08] | Let’s go. Now. | 走吧,快点 |
[17:10] | Go. Come on. PIease. Drive. | 走吧,快点,拜托你开车 |
[17:14] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧,我们走 |
[17:39] | WeII, that’s interesting. Yeah. | 那真的很有趣,对 |
[17:42] | That’s the kind of news I couId have used Iast week. | 上星期那样的消息会很有用 |
[17:51] | ProbIem? | 有问题吗? |
[17:52] | Summit’s been moved up. | 计划有变 |
[17:54] | Tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午 |
[17:57] | – We can be ready. – The RDX? | – 我们能做好准备 – RDX炸药呢? |
[17:59] | I’II taIk to Eckert. His boys can make it by morning. | 我会跟艾克特谈 他的手下应该一早能弄好 |
[18:03] | AII right. Let’s make it work. | 好吧,开始干活 |
[18:06] | CIear. | 可以了 |
[18:11] | DisabIe that sensor. You don’t need it anyway. | 解除感应器,反正你用不到它 |
[18:14] | AImost there. | 快好了 |
[18:19] | Jackson, give them their bit. | 杰克森,把钱分给他们 |
[18:22] | – No more, no Iess. – Payday, boys, payday. | – 不多不少 – 领钱了 ,各位 |
[18:26] | A change of pIans. | 计划有变 |
[18:29] | We move tomorrow. Late afternoon. | 明天行动 就在下午�K |
[18:31] | Which means this car needs to be ready by morning. | 也就是车子得一早就准备好 |
[18:34] | And the RDX rigged as soon as possibIe. | 尽快将RDX炸药弄好 |
[18:40] | How about you start teIIing us what the actuaI game pIan is. | 你何不告诉我们 真正的计划是什么? |
[18:45] | Your Iap dog over there seems to know everything. | 你的手下似乎什么都知道 |
[18:49] | I know him. I trust him. | 我认识他,也相信他 |
[18:53] | WeII, that’s just cute. | 那真的很可爱 |
[18:56] | CongratuIations to you. | 恭喜你 |
[18:58] | But we’ve aII put our ass on the Iine. | 但我们都拿自己的命来赌 |
[19:01] | And don’t forget: | 别忘了 |
[19:02] | They’re my contacts that are gonna score us the RDX. | 我用人脉弄到RDX炸药 |
[19:05] | Not yours. | 那是你办不到的 |
[19:07] | Not his. | 他也办不到 |
[19:09] | Mine. | 那是我的功劳 |
[19:11] | You ground us. You take our phones away. | 你把我们关在这里 拿走我们的手机 |
[19:13] | You put us in a IittIe corner and Iock us up in here Iike convicts. | 把我们困在这个小角落 跟罪犯一样把我们关起来 |
[19:17] | I’m getting sick of working with bIinders on. | 我厌倦了只能在黑暗中工作 |
[19:19] | – BIinders on? – Yeah. | – 在黑暗中工作? – 对 |
[19:22] | For the integrity of the mission, I haven’t done anything that we haven’t agreed to. | 为了达成任务 我完全照我们的约定去做 |
[19:27] | Integrity? | 任务? |
[19:30] | ”The integrity of the mission.” I Iike that. No, I do. | “达成任务” ,我喜欢那样的说法 不,真的 |
[19:35] | This coming from a guy who gets aII bent out of shape… | 从一个会火冒三丈的家伙 口中这么说�K |
[19:37] | …when we take a step outside to get a breath of fresh air from this shit- hoIe. | 只因为我们想离开这个鸟地方 呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[19:41] | But it’s aII for the integrity of the mission. | 这都是为了要达成任务 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I get it. Okay. | 对,我了解,好吧 |
[19:47] | Oh, yeah. One more thing, that’s buIIshit. | 对了 ,还有一件事,那是胡说八道 |
[19:52] | Christ, Eckert, I get it. | 天啊,艾克特,我懂了 |
[19:55] | Pope don’t trust us. HeII, he don’t trust no one. | 波普不相信我们 该死,他不相信任何人 |
[19:59] | – Don’t take it so personaI. – No, I get it too. | – 这跟私人恩怨无关 – 不,我也了解 |
[20:01] | I am aII for the cause. | 我喜欢做善事 |
[20:05] | Things in this country are fucked up. | 问题是这个国家毁了 |
[20:07] | But I want you to know one thing. | 我要你知道一件事 |
[20:10] | I’m not some monkey that’s gonna do a dance every time the music pIays. | 我不是个会乖乖听话的人 |
[20:13] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. What’s the target? | 我再问你一次, 目标是什么? |
[20:19] | By day’s end tomorrow, you wiII know. | 明天你就会知道的 |
[20:41] | AII right, see you, man. | 好吧,再见 |
[20:46] | What’d I teII you? | 我是怎么跟你说的? |
[20:48] | – Hey. Can I get a beer, man? – Payton. | – 能给我一杯啤酒吗? – 佩顿 |
[20:51] | Jake. Hey, man. How’s it going? | 杰克,你好吗? |
[20:54] | Good. Just got back. How you been? | 我很好,我刚回来,你呢? |
[20:56] | – AwfuI. Hey. Let me get you a drink. – AwfuI? | – 糟透了 ,我请你喝一杯 – 糟透了? |
[20:59] | No, I’m good. I’m just waiting on Hark. Have you seen him? | 不,不用了 ,我在等哈克 你有看到他吗? |
[21:02] | No. No, I haven’t. | 不,我没看到他 |
[21:04] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[21:15] | – I see Twig’s here. – Twig’s here? | – 但我看到崔格了 – 崔格在这里? |
[21:16] | Yeah, in the back. | 对,他在后面 |
[21:20] | What is it, Iike famiIy night? | 怎么了?这是家庭夜? |
[21:24] | Man, seeing you again, it reminds me of my IittIe brother. | 天啊,能再见到你让我想到我弟 |
[21:27] | – How’s Petey doing? – Oh, terribIe. | – 皮弟还好吧? – 超可怕的 |
[21:30] | – He married some ugIy girI. – Sounds Iike Petey. | – 他娶了一个丑女 – 听起来像皮弟会做的事 |
[21:34] | – Hey, dude, give me a IittIe bit of room here. – What is your probIem? | – 兄弟,借过一下 – 你有什么问题? |
[21:38] | Dude, I ain’t got no probIem. You got a probIem? | 我没问题,你有问题吗? |
[21:41] | Just fucking beat it, man. | 快滚开 |
[21:45] | – Back the fuck off. – CaIm down. | – 让开 – 冷静点 |
[21:48] | AII right? How about we caII it a night? | 好吗?今晚到此为止 |
[21:51] | You know, he’s kind of drunk. You know? | 他有点醉了 ,你知道吗? |
[21:56] | Mother- – ! | 大混蛋 |
[22:02] | Jesus fucking Christ, Jake. | 我的天啊,杰克 |
[22:43] | – Before you say anything- – – If we weren’t paIs, you’d be in jaiI right now. | – 在你开口说话前�K – 还好我们是朋友,不然你得坐牢 |
[22:50] | So Iet me get this straight. | 我得把事情弄清楚 |
[22:53] | You come home. You teII Amanda how to run the house. | 你回家,教阿曼达该如何理家 |
[22:56] | You disapprove of LiIIy’s IifestyIe. Look at me, dude. | 你不喜欢莉莉的生活方式,看着我 |
[22:58] | And the boyfriend. You hate him too. | 还有她的男朋友,你也讨厌他? |
[23:01] | – You know- – – Don’t taIk. | – 你知道的 – 别说话 |
[23:03] | So then what? | 然后呢? |
[23:05] | You come down for a coId one and brutaIize a redneck? | 你跑到酒吧,痛殴别人? |
[23:08] | – I’ve had better days. – If you are going to come home… | – 我做过更夸张的事 – 如果你偶尔要回家 |
[23:11] | …you’re gonna have to Iearn how to assimiIate to normaI society. | 你得学会如何在正常社会里生活 |
[23:20] | – Look, LiIIy’s dating a punk. – His name’s Darren. | – 听着,莉莉跟混蛋在交往 – 他叫达伦 |
[23:23] | – He’s actuaIIy a pretty nice kid. – He’s a Ioser. | – 事实上他是个好孩子 – 他是废物 |
[23:26] | You’re a broken record. Who do you want her dating? A neurosurgeon? Rocket scientist? | 你真的很烦,你要她跟谁交往? 神经外科医生?火箭科学家? |
[23:30] | What do you want? This is Bridgeton. | 你想怎么办?这里是布里治顿 |
[23:33] | – Are you gonna take this guy home? – Do I have to? | – 你要送这家伙回家吗? – 我一定要吗? |
[23:36] | For the sake of the civiIized worId, yes. | 为了文明世界好,没错 |
[23:38] | Now, if you’II excuse me, I’ve gotta go see a gentIeman about his missing teeth. | 对不起 我得去看看那个被打掉牙齿的家伙 |
[23:42] | – CaII me Iater. – Yeah. | – 晚点打电话给我 – 好的 |
[23:46] | CaII me Iater? | 晚点打电话给我? |
[23:49] | Hark and I have been seeing each other a bit. | 哈克跟我在交往 |
[23:55] | You’ve been seeing Hark. | 你跟哈克交往? |
[23:56] | You know what’s funny? You don’t even approve of your own best friend. | 你知道什么事很好笑吗? 你连自己的好朋友都看不顺眼 |
[24:00] | You come home every time Iike a buII in a china shop. | 每次你回家一定会惹事 |
[24:02] | Me, Hark, LiIIy, we Iove you to death but…. | 我、哈克跟莉莉 我们都爱死你了 ,可是�K |
[24:05] | You gotta Iet this go, Jake. | 你得学会放手,杰克 |
[24:07] | We don’t need a protector. We’re aII grown up here. | 我们不需要人保护 我们都是大人了 |
[24:11] | – Do you want a ride or don’t you? – Yes. | – 你到底要不要搭我的车回家? – 好吧 |
[24:20] | – You ready? – Just give me a coupIe of minutes. | – 你准备好了吗? – 再几分钟 |
[24:22] | I’II get you out of this junkyard. Gotta find this connector. | 我会带你离开这个回收场 我得先找到连接插头 |
[24:25] | CooI? | 可以吗? |
[24:36] | You aII right? | 你没事吧? |
[24:42] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么? |
[24:47] | Do you want to stay here forever? | 你要永远待在这里吗? |
[24:49] | Here? | 这里? |
[24:51] | No, just gotta get this battery connector off, then we can get the heII out of here. | 不,只要接好电池连接插头 我们就能离开这里 |
[24:56] | No. I meant here in Bridgeton. | 不,我是指布里治顿 |
[25:03] | No. Not reaIIy. | 不,我不想离开 |
[25:06] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[25:09] | Not sure where I’d go. | 我不知道还能去哪里 |
[25:11] | Yeah, me neither. | 对,我也是 |
[25:13] | My brother wants to get to know you better. | 我哥想多多认识你 |
[25:16] | Wants to have you over for dinner. | 他要你到家里吃晚餐 |
[25:26] | Fuck that. | 该死 |
[25:33] | You know miIitary guys remind me of my stepdad. | 军人让我想起我的继父 |
[25:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:37] | You know, it’s that ”do this, do that” attitude. | 他们老爱命令别人 |
[25:39] | ”Cut your hair. Go to schooI. Get ajob.” | “去剪头发、念书、找工作” |
[25:44] | It’s never good enough. | 我怎么做都不对 |
[25:47] | Even when I get a fucking job, I gotta get a better one. | 就算我找到工作 他要我换更好的工作 |
[25:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:57] | Come on. | 过来 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:28] | AII right, you two stay back. | 好吧,你们两个待在后面 |
[26:30] | Keep your eyes open. I don’t trust this guy. | 眼睛张大一点,我不相信这家伙 |
[26:33] | Surprise, surprise. | 我太讶异了 |
[26:36] | Do you trust him? | 你相信他吗? |
[26:38] | His stuff is Iegit. | 他的货很不错 |
[26:40] | – I trust that. – We’II see. | – 我相信那一点 – 走着瞧吧 |
[26:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:05] | Eckert. | 艾克特 |
[27:07] | Let’s take a Iook. | 我们得看一下货 |
[27:09] | He’s aII business. | 他很严肃 |
[27:12] | I Iike that. | 我喜欢 |
[27:16] | USDA prime cut. | 美国农业部顶级货 |
[27:20] | Check it out. | 算一下吧 |
[27:29] | – Looks good. – Good. | – 看起来不错 – 很好 |
[27:31] | What did I teII you? | 我是怎么跟你说的? |
[27:40] | You might want to hoId on there. | 或许你们该等一下 |
[27:43] | GentIemen, I think we have a probIem. | 两位,我想我们有个问题 |
[27:46] | – I don’t Iike probIems. – Shit, neither do I. | – 我不喜欢问题 – 该死,我也是 |
[27:50] | The change in scheduIe was a reaI pain in my ass. | 改变交货时间让我很火大 |
[28:00] | – What the fuck’s going on up there? – I don’t know. | – 那边发生了什么事? – 我不知道 |
[28:02] | Rush order comes with a price. | 赶货得加钱 |
[28:05] | What you’ve got in your hand is what you get. | 你已经拿到你该拿的钱 |
[28:07] | We had a deaI. Right? | 我们说好了 ,对吧? |
[28:09] | – That was the deaI. – Look, I understand, y’aII don’t Iike a curve baII. | – 一点都没错 – 我了解你们不喜欢有改变 |
[28:14] | If you need time to think about it, we can put this off to tomorrow or the next day. | 如果你们需要时间考虑 我们能明天或后天再交货 |
[28:20] | Can’t wait tiII tomorrow. | 我等不到明天 |
[28:25] | – HoIy shit. – It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | – 天啊 – 没事的 |
[28:29] | Eckert, you son of a bitch. | 艾克特,你这个大混蛋 |
[28:34] | – Get down. – Go! | – 趴下 – 快点 |
[28:37] | Let’s go. Get in the car. Go, go, go. | 走了 ,快上车,动作快 |
[28:52] | – Hey, what’s up? – Amanda, it’s me. I just saw a shooting. | – 怎么了? – 阿曼达,是我,我目击一起枪击案 |
[28:56] | – Come on, baby. Come on! – Get it going! No, I’m with Darren. | – 快点,宝贝 – 快发动,不,我跟达伦在一起 |
[28:59] | It’s three guys, and they just shot him in the head. | 一共有三个人,他们对他的头开枪 |
[29:02] | – Just caIm down and teII me where you are. – We’re at Grayson’s junkyard. | – 冷静点,告诉我你们在哪里 – 我们在葛雷森回收场 |
[29:06] | Yeah, by the river. | 对,就在河边 |
[29:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:13] | Go, go, go. Fuck. | 快逃,该死 |
[29:28] | – What’s up? – Jake, LiIIy just caIIed me. | – 怎么了? – 杰克,莉莉打电话给我 |
[29:30] | She was screaming, crying. She said that she saw somebody get shot. | 她又叫又哭的 她说她看到有人被枪杀 |
[29:34] | She- – Something’s wrong. Something’s wrong. I caIIed Hark, but he didn’t answer. | 她�K出事了 我打电话给哈克,他没接 |
[29:38] | – Where? – Grayson’s junkyard. | – 她在哪里? – 葛雷森回收场 |
[30:12] | – Everything go okay? – Yeah, great. | – 没事吧? – 对,太棒了 |
[30:17] | What the heII is this now? | 这又是怎么一回事? |
[30:19] | – Hostages. – When did that become part of the pIan? | – 人质 – 何时计划多了这一条? |
[30:22] | I say we kiII them now and throw them off the boat but no one Iistens to me. | 我建议现在杀了他们 把尸体丢了 ,但没有人愿意听我的 |
[30:26] | Yeah, weII, kiIIing kids is never part of the pIan. | 对,杀死小孩不是计划的一部份 |
[30:28] | No, it’s not. We’II spIit them up and shut them up. Let’s go. | 没错,我们得把他们分开 要他们闭嘴,走吧 |
[30:32] | Just hoId- – HoId him. | 抓住他 |
[30:36] | Darren! | 达伦 |
[30:39] | – No! – Boss man. Boss man. | – 不 – 老大 |
[30:40] | – She’s got one of these. – Give it. No. | – 她有这个 – 还给我,不 |
[30:49] | Can’t have these on my boat. | 在我的船上不需要这个 |
[30:53] | Take her. | 把她带走 |
[30:55] | Let me go. | 放了我 |
[31:03] | – How much Ionger? – I’d say no Ionger than three hours. | – 还要多久? – 我想最多三小时 |
[31:07] | Good. Let’s go. | 很好,我们走吧 |
[31:23] | CazeI, enough. | 卡索,够了 |
[31:25] | Come on, man. | 走吧 |
[31:30] | Fuck you, man. | 去死吧 |
[31:33] | You touch LiIIy and I’II fucking kiII you! | 你们敢碰莉莉,我会杀了你们 |
[32:57] | HoId it. | 不要动 |
[33:03] | – I got no troubIe with you. – My sister is missing. | – 我跟你没过节 – 我妹妹不见了 |
[33:07] | I got troubIe with that. | 那让我觉得很不爽 |
[33:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[33:25] | She’s in the oId ferry. | 她在旧渡轮上 |
[33:28] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[33:44] | But it reaIIy doesn’t matter to you now, does it? | 现在那对你来说不重要了 ,对吧? |
[33:50] | Up, up, up. | 起来 |
[34:15] | I’m in the forest near Grayson’s junkyard. No sign of LiIIy. | 我在葛雷森回收场附近的森林里 没看到莉莉 |
[34:18] | I think she’s on the oId Cascadia. Headed there now. | 我想她在老卡斯卡迪亚号上 我正要赶过去 |
[34:20] | – TaIk to Hark? – yeah. | – 你跟哈克联络上了吗? – 对 |
[34:22] | I’m waiting for him out by Route 37. | 我在河边37号公路等他 |
[34:24] | TeII him he’II find some bodies north of the junkyard into the trees. | 跟他说在回收场北边树林里 他会发现一些尸体 |
[34:27] | – Grown men, 30s. See if he can ID them. – Okay. | – 三十多岁男性,要他查一下身份 – 好的 |
[34:31] | He’s gonna want some backup. It’s not safe out here. You understand? | 他会需要支援 这里不安全,你懂吗? |
[34:34] | Yes. No, I understand, Jake. | 对,我懂,杰克 |
[34:37] | – Just find her, okay. Just find her. – TaIk to you in a bit. | – 你一定要找到她�K – 待会再联络 |
[34:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:50] | Darren! Darren! | 达伦�K! |
[35:21] | – Drop your weapon. – Drop your weapon. | – 放下武器 – 放下武器 |
[35:23] | Agent WeIIs, FBI. Drop your weapon. | 威廉斯探员 ,联邦调查局 放下武器 |
[35:27] | Do it. | 快点 |
[35:34] | Hands on your head. | 手放在头上 |
[35:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[35:48] | What we got here is Jake Carter, 4670 Grandview Road. | 他是杰克卡特,宏景路4670号 |
[35:51] | LocaI boy, huh? | 本地人? |
[35:55] | Sergeant, USMC. | 美国海军陆战队中士 |
[35:58] | Active duty? | 现役军人? |
[36:00] | – What are you doing? – My sister’s been abducted. | – 你在这里做什么? – 我妹妹被绑架 |
[36:02] | Your sister? | 你妹妹? |
[36:06] | Thompson, get to the forest at Grayson’s junkyard. | 汤普森 到葛雷森回收场旁边的森林 |
[36:09] | I got a Marine here teIIing me there are three dead bodies out there. | 有个陆战队员告诉我 那边有三具尸体 |
[36:18] | – CaII the state poIice. – No need for that. | – 通知州警 – 不用麻烦了 |
[36:22] | SpeciaI Agent Thompson, FBI. You must be Chief Harkin. | 汤普森特别探员 ,联邦调查局 你一定是哈克警长 |
[36:25] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:27] | We got three bodies here and two kids missing. PossibIy abducted. | 我们发现三具尸体 两个孩子失踪了 ,可能遭到绑架 |
[36:30] | Two kids missing? | 两个孩子失踪了? |
[36:32] | One of them is my IittIe sister. | 其中一个是我妹妹 |
[36:35] | AII right, you two need to come with me. | 好吧,你们两个跟我走 |
[36:51] | This way. | 这边 |
[36:59] | – That’s gonna be the maximum. – What can that penetrate? | – 那是最大数值 – 效果呢? |
[37:04] | Amanda Carter. | 阿曼达卡特 |
[37:06] | Chief Harkin. I’m SpeciaI Agent WeIIs. | 哈克警长,我是威尔斯特别探员 |
[37:09] | We beIieve your sister and her friend are being heId on the oId Cascadia. | 我们相信你妹妹跟她朋友 被关在老卡斯卡迪亚号上 |
[37:13] | – I don’t understand. What’s going on? – It’s compIicated. | – 我不明白,发生了什么事? – 这件事很复杂 |
[37:19] | Look, I’m sorry we can’t treat this strictIy as a kidnapping. | 听着,对不起 我们无法用单纯绑架案处理这件事 |
[37:22] | There’s a Iot more at pIay here. | 这个案子牵扯层面非常广 |
[37:24] | Jonas Pope has been on our watch Iist for some time. He is not your usuaI extremist. | 我们监视乔纳斯波普有段时间 他不是一般的极端份子 |
[37:29] | He was raised by a Ioving middIe- cIass famiIy in Spokane. | 他在斯波坎的中产家庭长大 |
[37:32] | His father Ieveraged their home to pay for his coIIege education. | 他爸爸拿房子抵押,让他念大学 |
[37:36] | Pope earned his doctorate in phiIosophy from SeattIe Pacific. | 波普在西雅图太平洋大学 拿到哲学博士学位 |
[37:39] | Parents had aII their savings wrapped up in the market. It coIIapsed. | 他爸妈将毕生积蓄拿去投资 结果市场崩盘 |
[37:43] | They got hit hard, Iost their house. His dad kiIIed himseIf. | 他们赔了很多钱,连房子都保不住 他爸爸自杀 |
[37:46] | A year Iater, his sister was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. | 一年后他妹妹被诊断出罹患卵巢癌 |
[37:49] | She was dropped from her insurance carrier when she hit stage III. | 她是第三期癌症 保险公司不肯理赔 |
[37:52] | Pope fIew to Spokane to meet with the insurance adjuster. | 波普飞到斯波坎 跟保险公司理赔员见面 |
[37:55] | – He puIIed a .22, shot her in her face. – Jesus. | – 他拿着点22朝她的脸开枪 – 天啊 |
[37:58] | From there, he went into hiding thanks to GaIen Jackson. | 然后他过着逃亡生活 得到加伦杰克森的帮助 |
[38:01] | Jackson’s Ieader of a smaII miIitia group out of BiIIings, Montana. | 杰克森是蒙大拿州比林斯 一个小型民兵团体的领袖 |
[38:04] | Anti- estabIishment radicaI, gun fanatic, weapons expert. | 激进的反社会份子 枪枝迷,也是武器谆家 |
[38:07] | They’re preparing for some kind of attack invoIving RDX. A very powerfuI expIosive. | 他们准备用RDX展开攻击 那是种威力强大的炸药 |
[38:12] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧,我懂了 |
[38:14] | I’d Iike to know how you pIan to rescue my sister and her boyfriend. | 我想知道你们打算 如何救出我妹妹跟她的男朋友 |
[38:17] | – We’re going in. – I can heIp you. | – 我们要攻坚 – 我能帮你 |
[38:20] | – InfiItration- extraction. It’s what I do. – Not here. My men, my men onIy. | – 渗透救援,那是我的专长 – 在这里不行,只有我们能行动 |
[38:24] | – You just storm in with our sister inside? – We’re waiting for a signaI. | – 我妹在里面,你们要攻坚? – 我们在等暗号 |
[38:28] | From who? | 谁给你们暗号? |
[38:29] | – A reIiabIe source. – Undercover? | – 一名可靠的线人 – 卧底探员? |
[38:31] | Last night, he toId us of this hideaway on the Cascadia. | 昨晚他跟我们提到 目标躲在卡斯卡迪亚号 |
[38:34] | But he stiII hadn’t Iearned the Iocation of the attack. | 但他还不知道攻击地点 |
[38:38] | We haven’t heard from him since. | 之后我们一直没有他的消息 |
[38:42] | Now, if you’II excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[38:51] | – So how do I Iook? – I’d shoot you. | – 我看起来怎么样? – 我想开枪杀了你 |
[38:58] | Great work, boys. | 做得好,各位 |
[39:01] | Great work. | 做得好 |
[39:09] | GentIemen. | 各位 |
[39:12] | Everything that we have worked for ends today. | 今天我们的努力将告一段落 |
[39:18] | Our target is an engine of greed… | 我们的目标是贪婪中心 |
[39:23] | …a cancer to our society. | 社会的毒瘤 |
[39:27] | By the end of this day… | 今天过后 |
[39:29] | …our voices wiII be heard. | 大家会听到我们的声音 |
[39:33] | As one. | 一个声音 |
[39:41] | As one. | 一个声音 |
[40:13] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[40:15] | Somebody’s making a caII. | 有人在打电话? |
[40:48] | Yeah, I know. | 对,我知道 |
[40:50] | Yeah. I know. I’m doing my best, aII right? | 我知道,我尽力了 ,好吗? |
[40:53] | Yeah, I’m doing my best. It’s impossibIe. These guys aren’t gonna- – | 我尽力了 ,那是不可能的 这些家伙不会�K |
[40:56] | Hang up. | 挂掉电话 |
[41:00] | – Look, it’s not what you think. – Who were you taIking to? | – 听着,事情不是你想的那样 – 你跟谁讲电话? |
[41:04] | My girIfriend down in Tacoma. | 我在塔科马的女朋友 |
[41:08] | She’s pregnant. AII right? I was just caIIing to check on her. | 她怀孕了 ,好吗? 我只是问她好不好 |
[41:12] | Four months in. Last time we spoke, she had stomach pains. | 她怀孕四个月 上次我们说话,她胃痛 |
[41:15] | It’s aII I was doing. I’m not buIIshitting you. | 我只是打电话给她,我没骗你 |
[41:18] | – The ruIes are the ruIes. – Stop. Wait. | – 规矩就是规矩 – 住手,等一下 |
[41:21] | I’m with you on this, Pope. I’m aII in. | 我跟你是一国的,波普 我是说真的 |
[41:24] | I was just caIIing to check on my girI. That’s aII I was doing. | 我只是问我女朋友好不好 那是我打电话的目的 |
[41:28] | RediaI. | 再拨一次 |
[41:29] | – What? – RediaI. | – 什么? – 再拨一次 |
[41:32] | AII right. | 好吧 |
[41:37] | I wanna hear it. | 我要听你们说话 |
[41:42] | – What happened? I Iost you. – Yeah, I’m sorry. We had a bad connection. | – 发生了什么事?刚刚断线了 – 对不起,讯号不太好 |
[41:47] | I’m seeing my doctor in the morning. Gonna run some tests. Another uItrasound. | 早上我要去看医生 我要做产检,照一下超音波 |
[41:53] | – Is this the number I can reach you at? – I’m gonna have to check back with you. | – 我能打这个号码联络你吗? – 我会再打电话给你 |
[41:58] | – I’m gonna have to go now, babe. Okay? – Okay. | – 我得挂电话了 ,宝贝 ,好吗? – 好的 |
[42:01] | – I Iove you, babe. – I Iove you too. | – 我爱你,宝贝 – 我也爱你 |
[42:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:15] | Next time you want to contact her, taIk to me first. | 下次你要联络她,先跟我报备 |
[42:19] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[42:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:24] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[42:33] | Come on! Let me out! | 来人啊,放我出去 |
[42:44] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[42:50] | This can’t be much fun for you. | 你应该觉得不太好玩 |
[42:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:56] | You and your friend. | 你跟你的朋友 |
[42:58] | What were you doing out there today? | 今天你们跑到那里做什么? |
[43:02] | Hoping for some privacy. | 我们只希望能有点隐私权 |
[43:06] | Seems Iike we crashed your party. | 看起来我们坏了你们的好事 |
[43:10] | Seems we crashed yours. | 我们也坏了你们的好事 |
[43:24] | Do you Iike rich peopIe? | 你喜欢有钱人吗? |
[43:27] | – Rich peopIe. Do you Iike them? – I don’t know. | – 有钱人,你喜欢他们吗? – 我不知道 |
[43:31] | Who is the richest person you know? | 谁是你认识过最有钱的人? |
[43:34] | Come on, simpIe question. Who is the richest person you know? | 回答我,问题很简单 谁是你认识过最有钱的人? |
[43:40] | My friend’s dad. | 我朋友的爸爸 |
[43:43] | He’s a contractor. | 他是建筑包商 |
[43:46] | – He makes, Iike, $300,000 a year. – Okay. | – 一年可以赚三十万 – 好吧 |
[43:51] | Okay. I don’t mind that sort of rich guy. | 好吧,我不讨厌那样的有钱人 |
[43:54] | He’s doing something for society. He buiIds houses. | 他对社会有贡献,他盖房子 |
[43:58] | PeopIe actuaIIy Iive in houses. Right? | 大家能住在房子里,对吧? |
[44:01] | There are others out there that make 10 times, 50 times that… | 有些人能赚十倍、五十倍的钱 |
[44:04] | …by doing absoIuteIy nothing. | 却什么事都没做 |
[44:08] | Nothing for society. | 对社会没有贡献 |
[44:10] | They just move money around. | 他们只是在玩金钱游戏 |
[44:13] | But here’s the reaI kicker. They’II buy companies. | 但这是真正的问题所在 他们会买下公司 |
[44:17] | Companies Iike companies that buiId houses. They’II buy the company… | 譬如盖房子的公司,他们买下公司 |
[44:22] | …strip it down, fire haIf the peopIe, and then seII that company for a profit. | 加以缩编,开除一半的人 然后卖掉公司好赚钱 |
[44:29] | That’s not rich. | 那不是财富 |
[44:32] | That’s obscene. | 那是恐怖行为 |
[44:37] | What do you want? | 你到底想做什么? |
[44:39] | I just wanna be heard. | 我只要大家听我说 |
[44:51] | One more question. | 还有一个问题 |
[44:54] | Are you happy with the worId that you Iive in? | 你满意这个世界吗? |
[44:59] | – No. – No? | – 不 – 是吗? |
[45:03] | Neither am I. | 我也一样 |
[45:08] | – AII good here, boss? – Yeah. AII good. | – 没事吧?老大 – 没事 |
[45:13] | Teddy, keep her company. | 泰迪,陪着她 |
[45:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[45:43] | AIone at Iast. | 我们终于独处了 |
[45:48] | Keep you company. | 我来陪你 |
[45:54] | – I Iike yourjeans. – Don’t touch me. | – 我喜欢你的牛仔裤 – 别碰我 |
[45:57] | Why you gotta be Iike that? I ain’t so bad. | 为什么你要那么做?我不是坏人 |
[46:02] | When you know me…. | 了解我后�K |
[46:06] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[46:08] | Be nice. Hey, hey, hey. | 乖一点 |
[46:10] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 别逼我伤害你 |
[46:13] | – I reaIIy don’t want to hurt you. – Don’t fucking touch me. | – 我真的不想伤害你 – 别碰我 |
[46:23] | Stop touching- – HeIp! | 别碰�K救命啊 |
[46:26] | – HeIp! – AII right! AII right! | – 救命啊 – 好吧 |
[46:33] | What the fuck? What do you want? | 搞什么?你想做什么? |
[47:04] | My name is AIec Simms, I’m a federaI agent. I’m gonna get you out of here. Okay? | 我是艾力克西莫斯,联邦探员 我会救你出去的,好吗? |
[47:08] | Are you aII right? That’s fine. | 你还好吧?没事了 |
[47:11] | – Give me your wrist. Come here. – I couId’ve done that. | – 手伸过来,来吧 – 我可以那么做的 |
[47:14] | – Come on, this way. – Okay. | – 来吧,这边 – 好吧 |
[47:18] | – What? – Darren. | – 什么? – 达伦 |
[47:20] | I’II get him, but we need to get you out of here. | 我会救他的 但我得先带你离开这里 |
[47:23] | – No, I’m coming with you. PIease. – We need to get you off this boat. | – 不,我要跟你去,拜托 – 我得先送你下船 |
[47:27] | – PIease. – Okay. | – 拜托 – 好吧 |
[47:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:09] | – Teddy’s dead. – What? | – 泰迪死了 – 什么? |
[48:13] | – The boy and the girI are gone. – Find them. | – 男孩跟女孩不见了 – 找到他们 |
[48:15] | – They’II compromise our Iocation. – Somebody’s aIready onto us. | – 他们会泄露我们的所在地 – 我们被盯上了 |
[48:18] | What? | 什么? |
[48:22] | – Where? – Nine o’cIock and 2 o’cIock. | – 在哪里? – 九点钟及两点钟方向 |
[48:28] | Feds. | 联邦探员 |
[48:30] | Somebody tipped them off. | 有人跟他们通风报信 |
[48:32] | Look, we’ve got enough weapons and ammo to handIe just about anybody. | 听着,我们的武器跟弹药 足以应付任何人 |
[48:36] | We’re gonna see this thing through, right? | 我们得完成计划,对吧? |
[48:39] | HeII yeah, we are. | 没错,你说的对 |
[48:55] | Agents down. AII units move in, move in! | 探员遇袭,所有单位展开行动 |
[48:59] | – You think that’s a good idea? – Stay out of it. | – 你觉得那是个好点子? – 少管闲事 |
[49:01] | – Don’t go in yet, not Iike that. – I got two men down. | – 先别攻坚,你们不能那么做 – 我有两个手下遇袭 |
[49:04] | – They’re just gonna Iet you waIk in? – We got a pIan. If you’II excuse me. | – 他们会开门让你们进去? – 我们有计划,对不起 |
[49:07] | – What’s the pIan? – Get your hand off of me. | – 什么计划? – 把你的手拿开 |
[49:10] | – My sister is in there. – I know that. | – 我妹妹在里面 – 我知道 |
[49:13] | There are thousands of other Iives at stake. So, if you’II excuse me, sergeant… | 这件事攸关数千人生命安全 对不起,中士 |
[49:17] | – …fuck off and Iet me do my job. – Fuck off? | – 请你滚开,让我好好工作 – 你要我滚开? |
[49:21] | I got a Iot more on my pIate than stupid kids. | 我要做的事很多 没时间理那些笨孩子 |
[49:24] | Stupid kids? | 笨孩子? |
[49:27] | Sarge, I don’t know if you’re some kind of war hero, a tank mechanic, a cook. | 中士,我不知道你是战争英雄 坦克技师或厨师 |
[49:31] | And I don’t give a shit. You just touched a federaI agent. Arrest him! | 我不在乎 你动了联邦探员 ,逮捕他 |
[49:41] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[49:44] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[49:46] | This is their caII. That’s the Iaw. | 这是他们的行动,法律规定的 |
[49:51] | Turn around and put your hands behind your back. | 转身,手放在背后 |
[49:56] | Right now. | 快点 |
[50:05] | Thanks, chief. | 谢谢你,警长 |
[50:09] | Behind your back. | 放在背后 |
[50:12] | AII agents, move in. | 所有探员 ,展开行动 |
[50:15] | Let’s go. Here we go. Come on. | 出发了 ,来吧,快点 |
[50:24] | CazeI, the bow. Jackson, broadside. Let’s go. | 卡索,船尾,杰克森,察侧,走吧 |
[50:27] | – I want another 60 and the deuce on the bow. – Browder, stick with CazeI. | – 将枪跟弹药搬到船尾 – 布洛德,跟着卡索 |
[50:32] | Let’s go. In. Move, move. | 来吧,进去,快点 |
[50:34] | Get in here. Stay here, stay quiet. | 进去,待在这里,别出声 |
[50:36] | – I’II be back, okay? Lock it. – Okay. | – 我马上回来,好吗?把门锁上 – 好的 |
[50:43] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[50:59] | Stay down, stay down. | 趴下 |
[51:09] | Fire! | 开火 |
[51:20] | Man down. Man down. | 有人受伤 |
[51:52] | – Thompson, we- – – Make the caII. | – 汤普森,我们�K – 快决定 |
[51:53] | – We gotta get on the boat! – Make the caII. | – 我们得上船 – 快决定 |
[52:09] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[52:16] | CaII it off. CaII it off! | 取消行动 |
[52:19] | – Do you hear this? – CaII it off, for chrissake. | – 你听到了吗? – 取消行动,天啊 |
[53:14] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你跑到哪里去了? |
[53:16] | With Pope. | 我跟波普在一起 |
[53:38] | Let me take a Iook. | 让我看一下 |
[53:48] | – Come on, it’s cIear. Let’s go. – Let’s go. | – 来吧,没人了 ,我们走 – 快走 |
[54:27] | You’re gonna take some heat for this. | 你会因此被处罚的 |
[54:30] | Yep. | 对 |
[54:44] | Be smart. | 放聪明一点 |
[55:23] | – TaIk to me. – What the heII is going on? | – 说吧 – 到底发生了什么事? |
[55:25] | – I’ve got two innocents onboard. – We know that. | – 船上有两个无辜平民 – 我们知道 |
[55:28] | – What eIse you got? – He’s moving this afternoon. | – 你还知道什么? – 他要在今天下午行动 |
[55:31] | – What’s the target? – StiII no word. | – 目标是什么? – 还不知道 |
[55:32] | – DeIivery system? – He’s packed every ounce of into RDX into- – | – 运送系统呢? – 他将所有RDX炸药装进�K |
[55:40] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[55:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[55:49] | Okay, Iet’s go. | 好吧,我们走 |
[55:56] | – Hey! – Shit! | – 嘿 – 该死 |
[55:58] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[56:00] | – Which way? – Go to the stairs. Go! | – 哪边? – 走楼梯,快点 |
[56:04] | Run! | 快逃 |
[56:09] | Here, Darren! | 拿去,达伦 |
[56:12] | Go, go, go! | 快逃 |
[56:14] | – You’re dead! – It’s fucking Iocked. | – 你死定了 – 门锁住了 |
[56:17] | Try the window. | 从窗户走 |
[56:25] | Come on, Darren. Come on! | 快点,达伦 |
[56:27] | No! | 不 |
[56:31] | No! | 不 |
[56:36] | Get the fuck off of me! | 放开我 |
[56:42] | HeIp me! Darren! | 救救我,达伦 |
[56:46] | – Your girIfriend’s dead. – LiIIy! LiIIy! | – 你女朋友死定了 – 莉莉 |
[58:14] | – No. No. – Stop it. | – 不 – 住手 |
[58:19] | – What happened? – He was making a caII. | – 发生了什么事? – 他在打电话 |
[58:22] | – Didn’t get much out. – Are you sure? | – 他没说太多话 – 你确定? |
[58:25] | – Yeah. – Are you? | – 对 – 是吗? |
[58:28] | – I’m sure. – AII right, what’s the pIan? | – 我很确定 – 好吧,计划是什么? |
[58:31] | – Get us out of this cIusterfuck if you ask me. – Nobody asked you. | – 我只想摆脱这堆大麻烦 – 没有人问你意见 |
[58:36] | AII right, sit down. Sit. | 好吧,坐下 |
[58:44] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[58:48] | Who is Amanda? | 阿曼达是谁? |
[58:51] | I’II ask you one Iast time. Who is Amanda? | 我最后一次问你,阿曼达是谁? |
[58:55] | She’s my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[59:10] | – LiIIy? – Hi, Amanda. | – 莉莉 – 阿曼达 |
[59:12] | You probabIy figured something was up. | 或许你知道出事了 |
[59:14] | And I assume you’ve connected with the feds, who apparentIy have found me. | 我想你跟联邦探员搭上线 显然他们找到我了 |
[59:18] | So if you couId be so kind, couId you put the man in charge on the phone? | 麻烦你好心一点 请行动负责人跟我说话,谢谢 |
[59:27] | – This is SpeciaI Agent WeIIs. – WeII, you did one heII of ajob today. | – 我是威尔斯特别探员 – 今天你表现不错 |
[59:32] | you caII me for a reason, asshoIe? | 你找我有事吗?混蛋 |
[59:34] | WeII, after presiding over so many pointIess deaths… | 无意义地害死那么多人后 |
[59:36] | …you must be a big hit amongst your coIIeagues. | 你的同事一定对你很不满 |
[59:39] | So I was wondering… | 我很好奇 |
[59:40] | …maybe you’d Iike to do something today you’d be proud of. | 或许今天你想做些 让你觉得骄傲的事 |
[59:43] | – That wouId be? – Saving the Iife of a young Iady. | – 你是什么意思? – 救一个女孩一命 |
[59:49] | – Put her on the phone. – Okay. | – 请她听电话 – 好吧 |
[59:51] | – LiIIy, say heIIo. – Amanda, there are five guys- – | – 莉莉,跟他打个招呼 – 阿曼达,他们有五个人 |
[59:57] | WeIIs? I’m giving up. But I am not surrendering. | 威尔斯,我要放弃行动 但我不投降 |
[1:00:01] | You can’t have it both ways. | 你无法鱼与熊掌兼得 |
[1:00:02] | Don’t teII me what I can’t have. | 别告诉我什么是我不能做的 |
[1:00:05] | I want an escort out of here with the girI. | 我要陪那女孩离开这里 |
[1:00:07] | If I pass through without any troubIe, I wiII Iet LiIIy go, unharmed. | 如果我能顺利离开 我会毫发无伤地放了莉莉 |
[1:00:12] | We’II send a car right over. | 我们会派车过去 |
[1:00:13] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:15] | There’s a state poIice substation 10 miIes down Route 37. | 37号公路里外,有个州警分局 |
[1:00:18] | I want a state trooper here in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟内派州警警车过来 |
[1:00:21] | Standard cruiser, cIear windows. | 标准警车,透明玻璃 |
[1:00:23] | No SUV. No vans. No surprises. | 我不要休旅车或厢型车,别想搞鬼 |
[1:00:26] | One trooper in a patroI car and I want his name in advance. | 派一名州警负责开车 我要事先知道他的名字 |
[1:00:29] | If he’s not driving up the bow of this ferry in 20 minutes, the girI dies. | 如果二十分钟内他没出现在船尾 这女孩就死定了 |
[1:00:39] | CaII the state poIice. | 通知州警 |
[1:01:24] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:02:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:02:48] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:03:00] | – I can puII- – – Shut her up. | – 我可以�K – 要她闭嘴 |
[1:03:02] | I’ve been doing this my whoIe Iife. | 我从小就这么做 |
[1:03:04] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里? |
[1:03:07] | Are you gonna Iet me go? | 你会放了我吗? |
[1:03:08] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[1:03:10] | If we get out of here aIive and we make it to our destination, I wiII Iet you go. | 如果我们能活着离开这里 顺利到达目的地,我就会放了你 |
[1:03:19] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好啦�K |
[1:04:13] | Pretty good match, huh? | 真的很像吧? |
[1:04:14] | Perfect. | 非常完美 |
[1:04:16] | – Switch the pIates. – Yeah. | – 把车牌换过来 – 好的 |
[1:06:30] | Darren, it’s me. CaIm down. CaIm down. | 达伦,是我,冷静 |
[1:06:34] | Fuck. Christ, man. What are you doing here? | 该死,天啊,你来这里做什么? |
[1:06:38] | – Oh, fuck. – You okay? | – 该死 – 你没事吧? |
[1:06:40] | Yeah, man, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:06:42] | Where’s LiIIy? | 莉莉在哪里? |
[1:06:43] | Fuck, I don’t know, man. You know, I’m Iooking for her. | 该死,我不知道,我在找她 |
[1:06:46] | She toId me to Ieave, but I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying right here. | 她要我离开,我哪里都不去 我要待在这里 |
[1:06:50] | Hey, you did good, kid. | 你做得很好,孩子 |
[1:06:54] | – Hey, hey, you know how to use that thing? – Been hunting my whoIe Iife, man. | – 嘿�K你会用枪吗? – 我一辈子都在打猎 |
[1:06:58] | – Any idea where they took LiIIy? – Yeah. | – 知道他们把莉莉带到哪里去吗? – 知道 |
[1:07:01] | I think they’re in the carport. That’s where aII the activity was going down. | 他们应该在停车场 所有人都在那里 |
[1:07:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:07:07] | Hey. Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[1:07:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:07:20] | Hey, she’s right there. | 她在那里 |
[1:07:23] | Hey, get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[1:07:25] | – What about LiIIy? – You heard me. Get out of here. | – 莉莉怎么办? – 你听到了 ,离开这里 |
[1:07:28] | Fuck that, man. She’s right there. | 该死,她就在那里 |
[1:07:30] | I wiII get LiIIy. | 我会救出莉莉的 |
[1:07:32] | You just go. | 你先离开 |
[1:07:34] | Let me do what I do. | 让我做我专长的事 |
[1:07:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:41] | We enter the underground parking structure right here, off HeImsIey. | 我们得从汉姆斯利大道 进入地下停车场 |
[1:07:44] | Right? We come straight through here. | 好吗?直接穿过这里 |
[1:07:46] | Park between these sections and bIow the entire support structure of the buiIding. | 车子停在中间 炸掉整个建筑的支撑结构 |
[1:07:50] | Wha- – ? You’re bIowing up a buiIding? | 什么?你们要炸掉大楼? |
[1:07:55] | Did you not hear what I said about the rich? | 你没听到我对有钱人的看法吗? |
[1:07:57] | – Why? – To make them Iisten! | – 为什么? – 让他们听我说 |
[1:08:02] | You see… | 听着 |
[1:08:03] | …if you kiII a coupIe of CEOs, you make the IocaI news. | 要是杀了几位执行长,只能上当地新闻 |
[1:08:06] | If you knock off a dozen, you make the CNN/Fox cycIe for about three days. | 杀了十几个执行长 CNN和福斯新闻频道会连续播上�K三天 |
[1:08:13] | You take down 20 fat cats… | 杀了二十只肥猫 |
[1:08:17] | …and 30 stories of gIass and steeI, then you make history. | 炸掉三十层楼的钢筋玻璃帷幕大楼 你可以写下历史 |
[1:08:21] | But what about the workers? | 那里的员工呢? |
[1:08:23] | What about everybody eIse? | 其他人怎么办? |
[1:08:30] | – Show me the rig. – Yeah. | – 把东西拿过来给我看看 – 好的 |
[1:08:43] | AII right, so…. | 好吧 |
[1:08:45] | Check it out. | 来看一下 |
[1:08:46] | Right now it is on standby. | 现在是待命状态 |
[1:08:50] | PIenty of time to get the heII out of Dodge. | 有足够时间逃到车外 |
[1:08:52] | Once the car is in position, we enter the code here. | 一旦车子就定位,输入密码 |
[1:08:56] | Countdown begins. | 开始倒数 |
[1:08:59] | Put your fucking hands up. | 双手举高 |
[1:09:04] | – AII right. – Uncuff the girI. | – 好吧 – 放了那个女孩 |
[1:09:06] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[1:09:08] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:09:10] | – You think I’m pIaying? – No, I don’t. | – 你以为我是闹着玩的? – 不,我不会那么想 |
[1:09:13] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:19] | No! Stop it! | 不,住手 |
[1:09:21] | – Shut her up. – Stop! | – 要她闭嘴 – 闭嘴 |
[1:09:24] | Eckert. Get her in the car. | 艾克特,带她上车 |
[1:09:28] | Move. Come on. | 来吧,快点 |
[1:09:36] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:09:38] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[1:09:40] | Jackson. Jackson, what happened? | 杰克森,发生了什么事? |
[1:09:42] | He shot me. | 他对我开枪 |
[1:09:46] | – Not good, paI. – Get out of here. | – 看起来不妙 – 离开这里 |
[1:09:48] | – Get in the car and get the fuck out of here. Go! – Pope! | – 快上车,离开这里,快点 – 波普 |
[1:09:52] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[1:09:57] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[1:09:59] | Run! | 快逃 |
[1:10:01] | Pope, I can handIe him. | 波普,我能解决他 |
[1:10:03] | Leave me the gun, get the fuck out of here. | 把枪留给我,快离开这里 |
[1:10:06] | Pope, you gotta be in SeattIe in 40 minutes. | 波普 你得在四十分钟内赶到西雅图 |
[1:10:08] | Go, brother. | 快去吧,兄弟 |
[1:10:11] | – What’s he know? – We gotta go. | – 他知道什么? – 我们得走了 |
[1:10:13] | – Does he know anything? – I’II take care of him. | – 他知道吗? – 我会处理他的 |
[1:10:15] | I’II take care of him! | 我会处理他的 |
[1:10:16] | – Pope, we gotta go! – Go! | – 波普,我们得走了 – 快走 |
[1:10:20] | Go, brother, I’II be fine. | 去吧,兄弟,我不会有事的 |
[1:10:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:10:34] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:10:54] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[1:11:02] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[1:11:03] | Yes. This is Amanda. | 对,我是阿曼达 |
[1:11:06] | PIease can I just speak with LiIIy? | 请让我跟莉莉说话 |
[1:11:08] | – Let me taIk to LiIIy. – Put WeIIs on. | – 让我跟莉莉说话 – 要威尔斯听电话 |
[1:11:09] | – PIease just Iet me taIk- – – Put WeIIs on the fucking phone! | – 请让我�K – 要威尔斯听电话 |
[1:11:12] | – No, no, no, stop. – Hey. | 不,站住 |
[1:11:14] | Give him the phone. | 把手机交给他 |
[1:11:21] | – Yeah. – WeIIs, you Iisten to me. | – 什么事? – 威尔斯,听我说 |
[1:11:23] | No taiIs, no choppeVRS , no tracking… | 不准跟着我们 别让我看到直升机,别用追踪器 |
[1:11:25] | …or I shoot the girI in the head. You understand? | 不然我会轰烂这女孩的头 你懂吗? |
[1:11:27] | Understood. | 我懂了 |
[1:11:32] | AII right, ready the men, he’s on his way, just south of Route 23. | 好吧,要大家准备好 他出发了 ,朝23号公路南行 |
[1:11:35] | – We’re gonna foIIow shortIy. – What are you doing? | – 我们得快跟上他 – 你在做什么? |
[1:11:39] | Gonna naiI this son of a bitch. | 我一定要逮到这个混蛋 |
[1:12:43] | Thought I toId you to Ieave. | 我叫你离开的 |
[1:12:45] | Fuck that. | 去死吧 |
[1:12:50] | I’II thank you Iater. | 待会我再谢你 |
[1:13:40] | This is downtown. | 这是市区地图 |
[1:13:43] | MedicaI buiIding. HeImsIey Avenue. | 汉姆斯利大道的医学大楼 |
[1:13:49] | – They took LiIIy. – Yeah. They took LiIIy. | – 他们带走莉莉 – 对,他们带走莉莉 |
[1:13:54] | Downtown SeattIe. | 西雅图市区 |
[1:13:56] | That means they’re gonna pass through Bridgeton. | 那代表他们会经过布里治顿 |
[1:14:00] | They’re gonna go right through town. | 他们必须经过那里 |
[1:14:02] | I’II see you Iater. | 待会见 |
[1:14:34] | Easy, easy. | 停车 |
[1:14:41] | ReIax back there. Stop fucking fidgeting. | 放轻松,别一付坐立不安的样子 |
[1:14:45] | Come on, Iight’s green. Let’s go, Iet’s go, Iet’s go. | 来吧,绿灯,该走了�K |
[1:15:04] | Go, go, go! | 快点 |
[1:15:05] | – Fuck. – Go, go, go! | – 该死 – 快点 |
[1:15:16] | Step out of the vehicIe with your hands up. | 下车,双手高举 |
[1:15:18] | They got us boxed in. | 他们包围我们 |
[1:15:22] | Fuck it. | 该死 |
[1:15:28] | It’s not the statement I wanted to make, but it’II make the headIines. | 这跟我的计划不一样 但我们还是能上头条新闻 |
[1:15:36] | Out of the car sIowIy with your hands in cIear view. | 慢慢下车 手放在我们看得到的地方 |
[1:15:39] | Let’s do it. | 上吧 |
[1:16:06] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[1:16:10] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:16:15] | Get out! Get out! Let’s go! Go! | 下车,该走了 ,来吧 |
[1:16:31] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:17:05] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:17:07] | HoId it there. | 不要动 |
[1:17:09] | Take your shot. | 开枪吧 |
[1:17:12] | Go ahead. Take it. | 来吧,快开枪 |
[1:17:15] | – Take it. – Stop. | – 开枪 – 住手 |
[1:17:18] | Take it! | 开枪 |
[1:17:30] | Stop right there. | 站住 |
[1:17:37] | He can’t take that shot. | 他不会开枪的 |
[1:17:41] | But I can. | 但我会 |
[1:18:30] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:18:36] | You’re not hurt? | 你没受伤吧? |
[1:18:43] | The car. It’s a bomb. | 汽车有炸弹 |
[1:18:47] | The- – It’s a bomb, the car. | 炸弹在车里 |
[1:18:49] | He triggered it. | 他启动了炸弹 |
[1:18:51] | I saw him do it. | 我看到他那么做 |
[1:18:59] | How much time? | 还有多少时间? |
[1:19:01] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[1:19:02] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:19:05] | Get out of here, kid. | 快离开这里,孩子 |
[1:19:06] | Go. | 快去吧 |
[1:19:07] | Go. | 快去吧 |
[1:19:11] | – Go to the cedar miII by the river. Open road. – Amanda! | – 到河边的锯木厂,我帮你开路 – 阿曼达 |