英文名称:The Man from U N C L E
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | 柏林 西 东 | |
[02:47] | ‘Schuldigen Sie bitte, | 打扰一下 |
[02:49] | wo ist Fraulein Schmidt? | 请问施密特小姐在哪 |
[02:50] | Sie ist da droben. | 她在那边 |
[02:52] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[03:18] | You look important. | 你看起来像个重要人士 |
[03:20] | Or, at least, your suit does. | 至少从你的西装看来如此 |
[03:23] | Well, I can get you over the wall. | 我可以带你翻墙 |
[03:26] | Would you consider that important, Fraulein Schmidt? | 你觉得如何 施密特小姐 |
[03:29] | A smart mouth to go with the suit. | 嘴跟衣服一样厉害 |
[03:32] | Statements like that can get you | 刚刚那番话 |
[03:33] | into a lot of trouble around here. | 在这里会给你惹上很多麻烦 |
[03:34] | Or, they can get you out of it. | 或者可以让你逃离这里 |
[03:39] | Make yourself comfortable, why don’t you. | 挺自在啊你 |
[03:47] | Okay, Mr. Important Suit, | 好吧 西装先生 |
[03:49] | who are you and what do you want? | 你是谁 有何贵干 |
[03:51] | I’m here to have a friendly chat about your father. | 我来是想和你友好地谈谈你的父亲 |
[03:53] | I don’t have a father. | 我没有父亲 |
[03:54] | I don’t mean your late foster father, the mechanic. | 不是你已逝的养父 那个机械师 |
[03:57] | I mean your real father. Dr. Udo Teller. | 我指的是你的生父 乌多·特勒博士 |
[04:01] | Hitler’s favorite rocket scientist. | 希特勒最爱的火箭科学家 |
[04:03] | That doesn’t sound very friendly. | 这话听起来可不怎么友好 |
[04:06] | You’re wasting your time. | 你这是浪费时间 |
[04:07] | I haven’t seen him for 18 years. | 我已经18年没见过他了 |
[04:08] | Well, after the war, he came to work for us. | 战后 他曾为我国效力 |
[04:11] | He’d been enjoying the American dream. | 享受着美国梦 |
[04:12] | He had a great job working for the U.S. Nuclear program… | 有一份好工作 为美国核计划效力 |
[04:15] | Pleasant house in the suburbs… A new Cadillac | 舒适的郊区房 全新凯迪拉克 |
[04:17] | and a fat little dog called “Schnitzel.” | 还有一条小肥狗名叫”炸猪排” |
[04:20] | Then, two years ago, | 然后 两年前 |
[04:22] | he disappeared like steam from a tea kettle. | 人间蒸发 不见踪影 |
[04:30] | Aufmachen. | 打开 |
[04:37] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[04:39] | This was taken last week in Rome. | 这是上周在罗马拍到的 |
[04:41] | Which one is supposed to be my father? | 哪个是我的父亲 |
[04:45] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[04:47] | I’m told that if your father’s knowledge | 我得到的消息是 |
[04:48] | gets into the wrong hands, | 如果你父亲的知识落入恶人手中 |
[04:50] | things could get a little messy. | 局势可能会不太好收拾 |
[04:51] | You know, end of the world. | 世界末日 |
[04:54] | That kind of thing. | 之类的 |
[04:55] | What makes you think I know where he is? | 你怎么会觉得我知道他的下落 |
[04:56] | I don’t think you do, | 我觉得你不知道 |
[04:57] | but I think you know someone who does. | 但是我觉得你认识知道的人 |
[04:59] | Your mother’s brother: Uncle Rudi. | 你的舅舅鲁迪 |
[05:02] | I’ve also been told that your father was never… | 据我所知 你的父亲 |
[05:06] | actually a Nazi. | 从不是一个真正的纳粹 |
[05:08] | He was forced to work for them. | 他是被迫为他们工作 |
[05:10] | So I’m here to help him. | 所以我是来帮他的 |
[05:12] | – Why don’t you help me. – With what? | -为什么不帮帮我 -怎么帮 |
[05:14] | If I had 15 minutes, | 如果我有15分钟 |
[05:16] | we’d drink tea, eat biscuits, | 那我们可以喝杯茶 吃点饼干 |
[05:17] | I’d talk, you’d laugh, and we’d be on our way. | 谈谈天 说说笑 然后一起上路 |
[05:20] | Unfortunately, I don’t. | 可惜现在没有时间 |
[05:23] | So my offer is come with me now | 所以 我的建议是你马上跟我走 |
[05:25] | and be at a chic little hotel in West Berlin | 一小时后你将身处西德的 |
[05:28] | in less than an hour. | 一家别致小旅馆 |
[05:30] | Or stay here and spend the night with the Russians | 或者留下 和苏联人共度今晚 |
[05:33] | hanging from a pipe, having your toenails removed. | 被吊起来 再被拔掉脚趾甲 |
[05:35] | That is what I was looking for. | 正是我要找的 |
[05:44] | Do you mind terribly if I borrow your car? | 介意我借你的车一用吗 |
[05:58] | Could you pass me that brown paper bag | 请帮我从箱子里 |
[05:59] | from my case, please? | 拿一下那个棕色纸袋子 |
[06:06] | Are they still following us? | 他们还跟着我们吗 |
[06:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:25] | Is there one of them? | 是一个人吗 |
[06:27] | Just hum if there is. | 是就哼一声 |
[06:29] | Mm. | 哼 |
[06:31] | Is he looking at us? | 他在看咱们吗 |
[06:37] | Mm. | 哼 |
[06:40] | Does he have just one hand on the steering wheel? | 他是不是只有一只手在方向盘上 |
[06:46] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[06:47] | When you hear something that sounds like a gunshot… | 一听见类似开枪的声音 |
[06:51] | Drive. | 就踩油门 |
[07:04] | Did you get him? | 打中他了吗 |
[07:06] | Let’s just hope he doesn’t drive as quickly as he moves. | 我只能说 但愿他开车不如他动作快 |
[07:14] | I got news for you. | 不幸的消息 |
[07:15] | He does. | 他开车和动作一样快 |
[07:27] | Make a right. | 右转 |
[07:32] | And then an immediate left. | 紧接着左转 |
[07:50] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[08:00] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[08:13] | Is he gone? | 甩掉他了吗 |
[08:15] | You know, I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[08:27] | Reverse down the sidewalk, | 沿着人行道倒车 |
[08:29] | and then drive around the block. | 然后绕街区一圈 |
[08:33] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[08:34] | Meet me back here. | 回来跟我汇合 |
[11:26] | I think you should look out the window. | 我想你应该小心窗外 |
[11:29] | You can’t be serious. | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:38] | He’s trying to stop the car. | 他想要拖住车 |
[11:48] | We’re struggling here. | 我们要熄火了 |
[11:49] | Why don’t you take a shot at him? | 你为什么不给他一枪 |
[11:52] | Somehow it just doesn’t seem like the right thing to do. | 不知为何 似乎不是正义之举 |
[12:04] | First left, then immediate right. | 左转然后立即右转 |
[12:12] | This road isn’t going anywhere. | 这条路是死路 |
[12:14] | It’s taking us exactly where we want to go. | 这条路会带我们去要去的地方 |
[12:16] | – It’s getting narrower. – It’s all part of the plan. | -越来越窄了 -计划如此 |
[12:18] | Now, put your foot down and drive a little faster. | 踩油门 开快一点 |
[12:28] | Good plan. | 好计划 |
[12:30] | All we have to do is get over two 20-foot walls | 现在我们要做的就是翻过两堵六米高的墙 |
[12:32] | and a minefield. | 还要穿过一片地雷区 |
[12:35] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[12:43] | Take another left through the window. | 左转进窗户 |
[12:47] | After you. | 你先请 |
[12:49] | Halt! | 站住 |
[12:53] | Gib mir Papiere! | 让我看看你的证件 |
[12:55] | Die Papiere! | 你的证件 |
[13:20] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[13:55] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这儿干什么 |
[13:57] | We’re looking for Agent Jones. | 我们来找琼斯特工 |
[14:33] | Hug me. | 抱住我 |
[14:49] | Jones, reverse! | 琼斯 倒车 |
[15:03] | Step back. | 退一步 |
[15:23] | This place isn’t chic. | 这地方一点也不别致 |
[15:25] | It isn’t even a hotel. | 甚至连旅馆都不是 |
[15:27] | No. But it’s safer. And the food isn’t bad. | 确实 但更安全 食物也不差 |
[15:31] | What’s that? Smells like feet. | 那是啥 一股脚臭味儿 |
[15:33] | Expensive feet. | 那这脚可不便宜 |
[15:37] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[15:38] | Our commitment to defend Western Europe | 我们捍卫西欧和西柏林的决心 |
[15:40] | and West Berlin, for example, stands undiminished. | 绝不减退 |
[15:44] | The United States will make no deal with the Soviet Union | 美利坚合众国绝不会与苏联达成协议 |
[15:47] | because the Communist drive to impose | 正是因为共产党试图 |
[15:50] | their political and economic system on others | 将自己的政治和经济体系强加于人 |
[15:53] | is the primary cause of world tension today. | 才造成了如今世界的紧张局面 |
[15:57] | I trust that Miss Teller was helpful. | 我相信特勒小姐会有用处 |
[15:59] | You were right. | 没错 |
[16:00] | The uncle, Rudolph Von Trulsch, | 她的舅舅 鲁道夫·范特西 |
[16:02] | is the best shot. | 是我们最好的机会 |
[16:06] | That’s it? That’s all you got? | 就这样 没别的了 |
[16:08] | He lives in Italy. Rome. | 他住在意大利 罗马 |
[16:10] | Works for a shipping company called Vinciguerra. | 在一家名为温奇圭拉的造船厂工作 |
[16:13] | And now you have Miss Teller. | 现在你有了特勒小姐 |
[16:14] | My work here is done. | 我的任务完成了 |
[16:15] | We already knew all that. | 那些我们早就知道了 |
[16:17] | Your job here is done when I tell you it’s done. | 你的任务我说完成才完成 |
[16:20] | You told me this was gonna be a simple extraction. | 你不是说这只是简单的撤离任务吗 |
[16:23] | It shoulda been. | 本该是这样的 |
[16:25] | I didn’t ask you to light up half of East Berlin. | 我可没让你吵醒半个东柏林 |
[16:27] | They were waiting for me. | 他们埋伏我 |
[16:28] | Don’t flatter yourself. They follow everybody. | 别臭美了 他们见谁都追 |
[16:31] | What was waiting for me was barely human. | 埋伏我的那个简直不是人类 |
[16:33] | You should’ve seen it run. | 你真该见识下它跑步的速度 |
[16:34] | Grow a spine, Solo. | 别这么怂 索罗 |
[16:37] | Contrary to what you may think, | 跟你想的不同 |
[16:38] | we are not in the haberdashery business. | 我们做的可不是杂货店生意 |
[16:41] | I don’t think you understand. It tore the back off my car. | 你不懂 它把我的车尾都扯下去了 |
[16:44] | Remind me, Solo. | 说起来 索罗 |
[16:46] | How long was your prison sentence? | 你的刑期是几年来着 |
[16:52] | You owe me five more years. | 你还欠我五年 |
[16:54] | Now, I know you’ve been | 我知道你私下 |
[16:57] | taking care of yourself on the side, | 一直把自己照顾得不错 |
[17:00] | wetting your beak, so to speak. | 赚赚外快什么的 |
[17:03] | We don’t pay you enough | 我们付你的钱 |
[17:04] | to be able to put truffles in your Risotto, Solo. | 还不够让你往烩饭里添松露呢 索罗 |
[17:08] | But don’t ever make the calamitous error | 但绝对不要 |
[17:10] | of mistaking my deliberate short-sightedness | 把我的视若不见当成瞎 |
[17:14] | for blindness. | 从而铸成大错 |
[17:17] | Now, you report for duty tomorrow morning, | 明天早上九点整 |
[17:18] | 9:00 A.M. sharp. | 准时去报到 |
[17:21] | And with a better attitude. | 态度好点 |
[17:31] | Look at ’em. | 看看他们 |
[17:33] | Merrily oblivious as we labor tirelessly | 我们日夜操劳 让他们免于灭亡 |
[17:36] | to save them from extinction and not even a thank you. | 他们却欣然忘却 毫无感激之情 |
[17:41] | I tell myself, Solo, | 我告诉自己 索罗 |
[17:42] | that inside every Kraut, | 在每个德国佬的体内 |
[17:44] | there’s an American trying to get out. | 都有一个想要挣脱束缚的美国人 |
[17:48] | A little tired this morning, sir? | 今早有点累吧 先生 |
[17:49] | You’d be, too, if you’d been up all night | 要是你忙一晚上这些破事儿 |
[17:51] | trying to sort this mess out. | 你也会累的 |
[18:01] | Anything in particular, sir, or…? | 有什么事吗 先生 |
[18:05] | Or are you just looking? | 还是只是随便看看 |
[18:09] | What I’m about to feed you, Solo, | 我接下来要告诉你的事情 |
[18:11] | might taste a little bitter. | 可能会有点讨厌 |
[18:13] | Nevertheless, you’re gonna have to swallow it. | 即便如此 你还是得接受 |
[18:16] | Where we going with this, sir? | 这是什么意思 先生 |
[18:57] | Adrian. | 艾德里安 |
[19:00] | Kuryakin. | 库里雅金 |
[19:13] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:15] | He said, “Don’t kill your partner on your first day.” | 他说 别第一天就把你的搭档杀了 |
[19:18] | I know what he said. What does it mean? | 我听得懂他的话 但这是什么意思 |
[19:24] | The main ingredient of an atom bomb | 原子弹的制作重点 |
[19:26] | is enriched uranium. | 在于浓缩铀 |
[19:28] | Dr. Teller was on the verge of a breakthrough | 特勒博士已经快要研究出 |
[19:30] | which would massively simplify this process. | 大幅简化该步骤的方法了 |
[19:32] | Making it possible | 使得几乎每个人 |
[19:33] | for almost anyone to build a nuclear device. | 都可以制造核装置 |
[19:38] | We believe that | 我们认为 |
[19:39] | the Vinciguerra Shipping and Aerospace Company in Rome, | 罗马的温奇圭拉航运航天公司 |
[19:42] | where Miss Teller’s uncle Rudi is a senior executive, | 也就是特勒小姐的舅舅鲁迪担任高管的公司 |
[19:46] | is, in fact, the cover | 其实是一个 |
[19:48] | for an international criminal organization | 前纳粹跨国犯罪组织的 |
[19:50] | with ties to former Nazis. | 掩护身份 |
[19:53] | The founder, Sergio Vinciguerra, | 创始人塞奇·温奇圭拉是墨索里尼的朋友 |
[19:55] | was a friend of Mussolini and a known fascist. | 一个臭名昭著的法西斯分子 |
[19:58] | Rumor has it Sergio was responsible | 据说 战后把纳粹的黄金 |
[20:00] | for smuggling the Nazis’ gold to South America after the war. | 偷运到南美洲的 就是塞奇 |
[20:04] | 喷气机婚礼 温奇圭拉航运继承人与英国丽人 在罗马喜结姻缘 | |
[20:05] | It is now run by his son, Alexander, | 现在掌管生意的是他的儿子亚历山大 |
[20:07] | and his wife, Victoria. | 和其妻子维多利亚 |
[20:09] | Al, he’s more playboy than tycoon. | 比起商业巨头 亚历山大更像是花花公子 |
[20:13] | But she… | 而她… |
[20:14] | Well, now, she’s something else altogether. | 她就不那么简单了 |
[20:17] | All our information indicates a lethal combination | 情报显示 她集美貌 智慧与野心于一身 |
[20:20] | of beauty, brains and ambition. | 相当危险 |
[20:24] | She’s the real fanatic. | 是个真正的极端分子 |
[20:26] | Now that the old man is dead, she’s running the show. | 现在老头死了 她在管事 |
[20:32] | We believe they’re responsible for Dr. Teller’s disappearance. | 特勒博士的失踪应该是他们干的 |
[20:38] | Now… | 现在… |
[20:40] | Imagine the consequences | 想象一下 如果他为他们制造了原子弹 |
[20:41] | if he builds an atom bomb for them. | 会有何后果 |
[20:44] | We have no choice but to work together on this. | 我们必须合作处理此事 别无选择 |
[20:47] | Your mission is to infiltrate this organization | 你的任务就是潜入这个组织 |
[20:51] | and to retrieve Dr. Teller and his research. | 带回特勒博士和他的研究成果 |
[20:54] | It will be located on a computer disk. | 研究成果被存在一块电脑磁盘上 |
[20:58] | And whoever has that disk | 得该磁盘者 |
[21:01] | will simply be the most powerful nation in the world. | 得天下 |
[21:05] | You, Solo, are to investigate | 索罗 你负责调查 |
[21:06] | Victoria and Alexander Vinciguerra. | 维多利亚和亚历山大·温奇圭拉 |
[21:09] | Our Russian friend will focus on Miss Teller and her uncle Rudi. | 我们的苏联朋友则负责特勒小姐和她舅舅鲁迪 |
[21:16] | We’ll leave you two to get acquainted. | 你们熟悉一下 |
[21:21] | Oleg. Give my regards to Nina. | 奥列格 代我向妮娜问好 |
[21:32] | Obviously, I was briefed about you. | 显然已经有人跟我介绍过你了 |
[21:35] | Your corrupt and criminal background… | 你腐败和犯罪的前科 |
[21:38] | Until you were caught | 被中情局抓到后 |
[21:39] | and the CIA blackmailed you into working for them. | 他们威胁你为他们工作 |
[21:43] | But what interests me, given your profile, | 但我感兴趣的是 以你的经历 |
[21:46] | is what would motivate you to become | 怎么会甘心成为中情局 |
[21:48] | the CIA’s most effective agent. | 最优秀的特工 |
[21:51] | I concluded it must be to counteract | 我猜是因为 当自己的蛋蛋 |
[21:54] | the humiliation of knowing your balls | 被一个小矮子用皮带缚住 牵在手中 |
[21:56] | are at the end of a very long leash | 这份屈辱使得你 |
[21:58] | held by a very short man. | 必须奋起反抗 |
[22:01] | I’m sure you understand humiliation better than most. | 当然 没人比你更懂得屈辱的滋味了 |
[22:05] | Really? How so? | 是吗 为什么 |
[22:08] | Well, after your performance last night, | 昨晚看过你的表现后 |
[22:10] | I thought I should read up on you. | 我觉得应该了解你一下 |
[22:13] | Rather a sad story, | 真是悲惨啊 |
[22:15] | what with your dad being a big pal of Stalin’s | 你父亲作为斯大林的挚友之一 |
[22:17] | and a top government official | 政府的高层官员 |
[22:18] | with all the perks and privileges… | 享受着各种特权 |
[22:20] | Right up until he was caught embezzling party funds. | 直到他被发现挪用党派基金 |
[22:23] | How old were you when he was sent to the Gulag? | 他被送往古拉格集中营的时候你多大 |
[22:27] | 10? 11 years old? | 十岁 还是十一岁 |
[22:31] | Was that when the psychotic episodes started? | 你就是从那时起患上精神病的吗 |
[22:36] | You did, however, rise above it. | 不过 你还是战胜了它 |
[22:38] | Special forces, KGB. | 克格勃 特种部队 |
[22:39] | The youngest man to join, in fact, | 你是加入时年纪最小的队员 |
[22:41] | and their best within three years. | 也是三年中最优秀的 |
[22:43] | I do wonder if it was your father’s shame | 不过我也很好奇 是你父亲的耻辱经历 |
[22:45] | that gave you such drive, though. | 给了你这样的动力 |
[22:47] | Or… | 还是 |
[22:50] | was it your mother’s reputation? | 你母亲的名声 |
[22:53] | I understand that she was extremely popular | 我听说在你父亲被载去西伯利亚后 |
[22:57] | amongst your father’s friends | 她在你父亲的朋友圈子里 |
[22:58] | after he was shipped off to Siberia. | 非常受欢迎 |
[23:16] | America is teaming up with Russia. | 美国要与苏联合作了 |
[23:21] | Is this a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[23:22] | It should tell you how important this mission is. | 所以你该明白这项任务有多重要了吧 |
[23:25] | To everyone. | 对大家都是 |
[23:34] | I’m not going back behind that wall. | 我不会回到柏林墙的那一边了 |
[23:37] | And at the end of this, that’s what they’ll want. | 最后他们还是会让我回去的 |
[23:40] | You don’t have to go anywhere that you don’t want to go. | 你不用去任何不想去的地方 |
[23:43] | You’re the star of this show. | 你是这场秀中的明星 |
[23:44] | My woman would never wear anything like that. | 我的女人绝不会穿成这样 |
[23:47] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这儿干什么 |
[23:48] | I told you. We’re teaming up with the Russians. | 不是说了 我们要跟苏联合作 |
[23:50] | Doesn’t get any more Russian than the Red Peril here. | 除了这位红警外 没有别的苏联人了 |
[23:53] | And why did he call me his woman? | 为什么他说我是他的女人 |
[23:55] | Because I am now your fiancé? | 因为我现在是你的未婚夫了 |
[24:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[24:05] | No! | 不行 |
[24:08] | Smoothly done. | 进展真顺利 |
[24:13] | Gaby. | 加比 |
[24:14] | Gaby. | 加比 |
[24:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:16] | Give me a minute to explain. | 给我个机会解释 |
[24:18] | It’s your cover. | 这是你的伪装身份 |
[24:19] | He’s an architect designing a new resort | 他是名建筑师 正在为苏联的英雄们 |
[24:21] | for heroes of the Soviet union by the black sea. | 设计黑海畔的疗养胜地 |
[24:24] | The Russian Minister of Culture | 苏联文化部长 |
[24:25] | has a weakness for classical architecture | 比较偏爱古典建筑 |
[24:27] | and he’s sending your man there to Rome to study. | 于是决定把你的男人送去罗马考察 |
[24:29] | He’s also managed to secure a visa for his fiancé. | 并为他的未婚妻也准备了签证 |
[24:33] | And naturally, you’d introduce him | 当然 你会把他介绍给 |
[24:35] | to your beloved uncle Rudi. | 你亲爱的鲁迪舅舅 |
[24:37] | And what about you? What’s your cover? | 那你呢 你的伪装身份是什么 |
[24:41] | Jack Deveny, antiquities dealer, | 古董商杰克·德文尼 |
[24:42] | specializing in Greek and Roman sculpture. | 专攻希腊和罗马雕塑 |
[24:45] | The Vinciguerra family just happen to have | 温奇圭拉家族恰巧拥有 |
[24:46] | one of the finest collections in the world. | 一件世界顶尖藏品 |
[24:51] | You’re asking too much of me. | 你对我要求的太多了 |
[24:53] | You’ll do fine. | 你会做好的 |
[24:55] | No. | 不行 |
[25:00] | These dresses are all in your size. | 这些裙子都是你的尺码 |
[25:02] | Excuse me? | 搞什么 |
[25:05] | Soviet architect traveling to Rome | 访问罗马的苏联建筑师 |
[25:07] | would never dress his woman | 决不会让他的女人 |
[25:09] | in the clothes you tried to put her in. | 穿你挑给她的那种衣服 |
[25:11] | You tried to dress her like someone on your side | 你把她打扮得像是你们这些人所想象的 |
[25:13] | thinks someone dress behind the Iron Curtain. | 铁幕之后的女人的样子 |
[25:15] | She’s from behind the Iron Curtain. | 她本来就是铁幕之后的女人 |
[25:17] | That doesn’t mean she wants to bring it with her. | 那并不代表她愿意这样 |
[25:19] | We need two purses, please. An everyday and a clutch. | 我们还要两个包 一个日常款和一个宴会款 |
[25:21] | And grab that belt. | 把那条腰带拿来 |
[25:24] | No. | 不 |
[25:25] | No, not the Dior, the Rabanne. | 不 不是迪奥 是拉巴纳那条 |
[25:27] | You can’t put a Paco Rabanne belt on a Patou. | 你不能用帕高·拉巴纳配巴杜的衣服 |
[25:30] | She’s not going to wear a Patou. | 她不会穿巴杜的 |
[25:31] | What’s wrong with a Patou? | 巴杜有什么不好 |
[25:32] | Nothing. If you’re fat. | 没什么 胖子穿倒没问题 |
[25:34] | The Dior goes with the Rabanne. | 迪奥配拉巴纳 |
[25:37] | It won’t match. | 这不搭 |
[25:41] | It doesn’t have to match. | 不用它们搭 |
[25:44] | Have you seen the price of this handbag? | 你看到这个手袋的价钱了吗 |
[25:46] | It costs more than my car. | 比我的车还要贵 |
[25:50] | You can get back on your horse now, cowboy. | 你可以回马上去了 土鳖 |
[25:54] | I’ll see you in Rome. | 罗马见 |
[26:01] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[26:05] | I like this. Yes. | 我喜欢 挺好 |
[26:07] | But it’s missing… | 但还少… |
[26:10] | a little something. | 一点东西 |
[26:13] | Now we are engaged. | 现在我们订婚了 |
[26:16] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:43] | Enjoy your stay, Mr. Waverly. | 祝您此行愉快 韦弗利先生 |
[26:45] | I hope so. | 借你吉言 |
[26:58] | Jack ’eveny. Checking in. | 杰克·德文尼 入住 |
[27:00] | Welcome to Rome, Mr. Deveny. | 欢迎来到罗马 德文尼先生 |
[27:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:08] | I have a quick errand to run. | 我有点急事要办 |
[27:10] | Could you have my bag taken to my room, please? | 能把我的包送到房间吗 |
[27:12] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[27:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:15] | Luigi. | 路易吉 |
[27:19] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[27:21] | The same place every architect goes | 每个建筑师来到罗马 |
[27:23] | when they visit Rome. | 都要去的地方 |
[27:26] | To see the sights. | 参观景点 |
[27:29] | So, Mr. Architect… | 那么 建筑师先生 |
[27:32] | I’m sure you’ve done your homework. | 你肯定已经做好功课了 |
[27:35] | Why don’t you tell me a bit about the steps. | 不妨给我介绍一下这些台阶 |
[27:42] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[27:43] | The steps were constructed in 1723. | 这些台阶建于1723年 |
[27:47] | Credited to two Italian architects. | 由两位意大利建筑师设计 |
[27:52] | Really, built by Russian. | 却是由俄国人建造 |
[27:55] | Sergei Ivanov. | 塞奇·伊万诺夫 |
[27:58] | Now, Sergei also had mother, Yagoda, | 塞奇的母亲 雅戈达 |
[28:03] | who introduced him to classical architecture | 让他对古典建筑产生兴趣 |
[28:05] | and whom he revered as his muse. | 并被他奉为缪斯 |
[28:08] | Unfortunately for Sergei, | 不幸的是 |
[28:10] | his mother died in the middle of construction. | 他的母亲在施工尚未完成时就去世了 |
[28:12] | So in memory of his beloved Yagoda, | 所以为了纪念他深爱的雅戈达 |
[28:15] | he make one step to celebrate every year of his mother’s life. | 他以母亲的年龄为台阶的级数以示纪念 |
[28:21] | So she died at 135. | 那她死于135岁了 |
[28:25] | No. | 不 |
[28:27] | She died at 100. He was 35. | 她100岁去世 当时他35岁 |
[28:29] | So 135 steps. | 所以共135级 |
[28:32] | Impressive. | 不错啊 |
[28:37] | So she gave birth at the age of 65? | 那她65岁才生下塞奇 |
[28:41] | No. I — | 不是 我… |
[28:44] | Evening, comrade. | 晚上好 同志们 |
[28:45] | You’re not supposed to be making contact in public. | 你不应该在公共场合与我们接触 |
[28:47] | – You’re being followed. – I know. | -你们被跟踪了 -我知道 |
[28:50] | Two men from hotel lobby, mid-30s, | 是酒店大堂里的两个人 35岁左右 |
[28:51] | one in brown suit, other in leather jacket, | 一人穿棕色外套 另一人穿皮夹克 |
[28:53] | which is why you should leave. | 所以你更应该离开 |
[28:55] | They diverted when you turned down the steps. | 你们下台阶时他们变了路线 |
[28:57] | So I imagine they’ll be waiting ahead for you. | 所以我想他们会在前面等你们 |
[29:00] | I will handle them. | 我能搞定他们 |
[29:01] | “Handle”? | 搞定 |
[29:04] | Just to avoid any confusion, | 我只想问明白 |
[29:06] | you do mean give ’em your wallet and act scared? | 你的意思是 你会交上钱包并装作很害怕吗 |
[29:09] | “Scared”? | 害怕 |
[29:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:11] | You’re being tested. | 有人想测试你们 |
[29:13] | Someone is trying to make sure | 有人想确保 |
[29:15] | that your fiancé is really an architect | 你的未婚夫是个货真价实的建筑师 |
[29:17] | and not someone who’s trained how to fight. | 而不是受过训练的打手 |
[29:20] | KGB agent, for example. | 比如克格勃的特工 |
[29:21] | I said you are not needed here. | 我说了不用你帮忙 |
[29:25] | I think you should do as he says. | 我觉得你该听他的 |
[29:31] | And remember… | 记住 |
[29:33] | take it like a pussy. | 得装成小娘们 |
[29:35] | This is not the Russian way. | 这不是苏联人的办事风格 |
[29:52] | Nice shoes. | 鞋不错 |
[29:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[29:57] | Perhaps you give them to me. | 不如把它们给我吧 |
[30:02] | I think your feet are a little small. | 这鞋对你来说可能有点大 |
[30:05] | Then gimme some money for coffee. | 那就给点咖啡钱吧 |
[30:10] | Dearest… | 亲爱的 |
[30:13] | Give the gentlemen something for coffee. | 给这两位先生一点咖啡钱吧 |
[30:25] | Enjoy your coffee. | 祝你喝得开心 |
[30:31] | Nice watch. | 表不错啊 |
[30:34] | Darling, give him the watch. | 亲爱的 把表给他 |
[30:37] | And the ring. | 还有戒指 |
[30:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:51] | Give me the watch! | 把表给我 |
[30:53] | Give him the watch! | 把表给他 |
[30:59] | Illya. | 伊利亚 |
[31:00] | Do as he says. | 快照做 |
[31:25] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[31:32] | Not very good at this whole subtlety thing, are you? | 你真是不擅长这种小事啊 |
[31:36] | That man stole my father’s watch. | 那个人抢走了我父亲的表 |
[31:38] | Aren’t you supposed to be a Russian architect? | 你不应该是个苏联建筑师吗 |
[31:40] | Da, but a Russian architect would fight. | 对 但苏联建筑师也会打架 |
[31:42] | Russian agent would’ve killed them both. | 苏联特工会杀了他们俩 |
[31:44] | So it’s no trouble | 所以只要你不再 |
[31:45] | unless you continue to question my actions. | 质疑我的行动 我们就相安无事 |
[31:47] | So you’ve actually thought this through. | 你还真的考虑过这事啊 |
[31:49] | Would you like to finish what you started? | 你想了结你挑起的事吗 |
[31:51] | Stop! | 闭嘴 |
[31:53] | You two are supposed to be looking after me. | 本该是你们俩照看我 |
[31:56] | So why am I playing mother, huh? | 怎么我却变成老妈子了 |
[31:59] | Either you start to look like you know what you’re doing… | 除非你们拿出点专业的样子来 |
[32:03] | Or I’m out of here. | 否则我立刻就走 |
[32:12] | It’s open. | 门没锁 |
[32:15] | Good evening, Mr. Deveny. | 晚上好 德文尼先生 |
[32:18] | With the compliments of the hotel. | 这是我们酒店的小小心意 |
[32:20] | I apologize it wasn’t brought up earlier. | 我很抱歉没有早些送上来 |
[32:24] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[32:25] | Is there anything else I can do for you? | 还有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[32:28] | It’s a fine bottle of champagne. | 一瓶上好的香槟 |
[32:30] | Be a shame to drink it alone. | 没人共饮真是可惜 |
[32:42] | I’m still on duty, Mr. Deveny. | 我还在上班 德文尼先生 |
[32:45] | Pity. | 真遗憾 |
[32:48] | But… | 但是… |
[32:49] | My shift ends in five minutes. | 五分钟后我就下班了 |
[32:52] | I’m sure we can find something to do for five minutes. | 我们肯定能找点事做打发掉这五分钟 |
[33:11] | There’s a party tomorrow to celebrate | 明早有个庆祝温奇圭拉航运 |
[33:13] | the 50th anniversary of Vinciguerra Shipping. | 成立50周年的派对 |
[33:17] | Uncle Rudi has invited us. | 鲁迪舅舅邀请了我们 |
[33:22] | Drink? | 喝酒吗 |
[33:23] | No. Thank you. | 不喝 谢谢 |
[33:33] | Would you like bigger glass? | 要换个大杯吗 |
[33:35] | I will finish this bottle. | 我会喝完这瓶的 |
[33:38] | The only question is… | 唯一的问题是 |
[33:40] | are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[33:42] | No. Thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[33:53] | This is fun? | 下棋很好玩吗 |
[34:40] | This is not good idea. | 这可不是什么好主意 |
[34:51] | I am going to bed. Please turn this off. | 我要睡了 请把它关了 |
[34:58] | No fun dancing by yourself. | 一个人跳可不好玩 |
[35:02] | I need a partner. | 我需要舞伴 |
[35:04] | No. | 我拒绝 |
[35:06] | “No,” as you can’t dance? | 是因为你不会跳舞吗 |
[35:11] | Or you don’t want to? | 还是你不想跳 |
[35:12] | We’ll call it both. | 二者都是 |
[35:28] | Clap. | 拍手 |
[35:30] | And then… | 然后… |
[35:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:46] | You’re not in East German chop shop anymore. | 这里可不是东德的那间修车厂 |
[35:49] | Still no drink? | 还是不喝酒吗 |
[35:50] | Don’t you make me put you over my knee. | 别逼我打你屁屁 |
[35:54] | So you don’t want to dance. | 所以你不想跳舞 |
[35:56] | But you do want to wrestle. | 但是想摔跤 |
[35:58] | No, I did not say that. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[37:14] | Good night, little chop shop girl. | 晚安 修车姑娘 |
[37:35] | This time, I do need to go. | 这回我真得走了 |
[37:39] | That is disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[37:41] | Just another five minutes? | 再来五分钟吧 |
[37:43] | I know your five minutes, Mr. Deveny. | 我知道你的五分钟有多长 德文尼先生 |
[38:43] | What are you doing here? You’re not supposed to be here. | 你怎么来了 你不应该来这的 |
[38:46] | These… | 这些 |
[38:48] | Are… | 是 |
[38:50] | Russian… | 苏联 |
[38:54] | Made. | 制造 |
[38:58] | One second. | 等一下 |
[39:08] | These… | 这些 |
[39:10] | Are… | 是 |
[39:11] | American… | 美国 |
[39:13] | Made. | 制造 |
[39:15] | And very low-tech. | 而且没什么技术含量 |
[39:19] | That bow tie doesn’t work with that suit. | 那个领结和西装不搭 |
[39:31] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[39:34] | I enjoyed last night. | 昨晚很愉快 |
[39:35] | Is better for the mission | 我们互相 |
[39:36] | that we get to know each other little bit more… | 更亲密了解一点 对任务 |
[39:39] | intimately. | 有好处 |
[39:42] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[39:43] | It means I like my woman strong. | 意思是我喜欢自己的女人不是花瓶 |
[39:47] | Come. | 过来 |
[39:49] | Come on. | 过来啊 |
[39:55] | Maybe I get you present. | 也许我给你准备了礼物呢 |
[40:14] | Pump the brakes, my Russian friend. | 停停停 我的苏联朋友 |
[40:17] | We might be engaged, but I’m my own woman. | 虽然我们可能订婚了 但我不属于任何人 |
[40:19] | Besides, I wouldn’t be wearing my engagement ring. | 况且 我也不该戴着订婚戒指 |
[40:21] | Remember? It’s only just been stolen. | 别忘了 它被抢走了 |
[40:24] | Your fiancé would have gone out | 一早起来 你的未婚夫 |
[40:27] | first thing in the morning to replace it. | 就会去买个新的回来 |
[40:29] | Now we are engaged. | 现在我们再一次 |
[40:31] | Again. | 订婚了 |
[40:33] | After you, fianceé. | 你先请 未婚妻 |
[40:49] | Beg your pardon. | 抱歉 |
[41:35] | Excuse me, sir? Excuse me? | 打扰一下 先生 |
[41:38] | Sir? Excuse me, sir? | 先生 打扰一下 |
[41:42] | Your invitation? | 您的邀请函呢 |
[41:44] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[41:47] | I wonder, did I leave it in the Jag? | 我好像落在捷豹车里了 |
[41:50] | Could you please come with me, sir? | 请跟我来 先生 |
[41:51] | I’m sure we can clear this up. | 我们肯定能搞明白 |
[41:56] | 我既不是色鬼 也不是你妹妹 所以… | |
[42:09] | Why on earth would you do that? | 你怎么能打他 |
[42:10] | – Sorry. – He doesn’t have an invitation. | -对不起 -他没有邀请函 |
[42:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:13] | – Thank you. – But — | -你下去吧 -但是… |
[42:14] | Thank you. | 下去 |
[42:17] | I wonder what they do to people without invitations. | 真好奇他们会对没邀请函的人做些什么 |
[42:19] | I’m Victoria Vinciguerra. | 我是维多利亚·温奇圭拉 |
[42:21] | I do believe an apology is in order. | 我得向你道歉 |
[42:24] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我吧 |
[42:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:35] | I’m okay, I think. | 我应该没事 |
[42:45] | Is this beautiful woman I hardly recognize | 这位美丽到我都认不出来的女人 |
[42:47] | my favorite niece? | 是我最爱的外甥女吗 |
[42:50] | Gaby. | 加比 |
[42:52] | It’s been too long. | 好久不见 |
[42:54] | You are a miracle worker, sir. | 你真是位奇迹创造者 先生 |
[42:56] | I want to hear all about how you managed to get her out. | 我想仔细听听你是怎么把她救出来的 |
[43:00] | Contessa… | 伯爵夫人… |
[43:17] | Jack Deveny. | 杰克·德文尼 |
[43:19] | Come sta, Contessa? | 您好吗 伯爵夫人 |
[43:21] | Yes, please. | 好极了 |
[43:24] | Tell me, how does a Russian architect | 说说看 苏联建筑师 |
[43:26] | meet a German car mechanic in East Berlin? | 是如何在东柏林遇上德国修车师的 |
[43:29] | Well, it started when I was brought out | 一切都始于我被派去 |
[43:31] | to make improvements on nine kilometers of the wall. | 改进柏林墙一段九公里长的地段 |
[43:34] | And one morning, I was coming home — | 然后某天早上 我正在回家的路上… |
[43:35] | He rear-ended a tank. | 他撞上了一架坦克 |
[43:37] | That is when I met | 然后我就遇上了 |
[43:37] | the most expensive mechanic in East Germany. | 东德最贵的修车师 |
[43:41] | And did they make you build the wall as well as design it? | 除了让你设计墙 他们还让你建墙了吗 |
[43:47] | You’re shaped like a powerlifter, not an architect. | 你壮的像个举重运动员 而不是建筑师 |
[43:52] | I like to jog. | 我喜欢慢跑 |
[43:53] | How did you get the invitation to my party? | 你是怎么拿到我的派对的邀请函的 |
[43:56] | Before we get there… | 在我们谈这件事之前… |
[43:59] | allow me. | 恕我唐突 |
[44:04] | Contessa’s a little heavy with the lipstick. | 伯爵夫人的口红涂得有些重了 |
[44:08] | And you’re a little light with your fingers. | 而你指尖的力度有些轻了 |
[44:11] | Come sta, Contessa? | 您好吗 伯爵夫人 |
[44:13] | Well, I doubt she’ll miss it. | 我想她并不会惦记它 |
[44:19] | Etruscan, isn’t it? | 伊特鲁里亚时期的 是不是 |
[44:22] | May I? | 请允许我 |
[44:24] | If you don’t, there could be trouble. | 如果你不还 可能就会惹上麻烦了 |
[44:29] | What about my watch? | 我的表呢 |
[44:32] | Are we in a rush? | 我们赶时间吗 |
[44:34] | No, I don’t suppose we are. | 不 我不觉得 |
[44:37] | Now tell me, when did this happy accident occur? | 告诉我 这个愉快的意外是何时发生的 |
[44:41] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[44:44] | – Two years ago? – Yes. | -两年前吗 -是的 |
[44:45] | You never wrote your uncle Rudi a word about it. | 你从未跟鲁迪舅舅提及过 |
[44:48] | I wanted to make sure it was serious. | 我想先确定我俩是认真的 |
[44:50] | Or were you, perhaps, ashamed? | 还是说你…也许…感到羞耻 |
[44:52] | Why would she be ashamed? | 她为什么要感到羞耻 |
[44:54] | I know that the equity of aristocratic blood | 我知道大部分共产党人不在乎 |
[44:56] | is not appreciated by most communists. | 贵族血统的价值 |
[44:59] | But a good German girl knows never to mix | 但是一个德国好女孩清楚绝对不能把 |
[45:01] | the blood of a racehorse with that of a cart horse. | 赛马的血统和拉车马的血统混在一起 |
[45:06] | Uncle Rudi? | 鲁迪舅舅 |
[45:08] | That’s not a very nice thing to say. | 这么说可不好 |
[45:10] | Don’t be so protective. | 别这么保护欲旺盛的 |
[45:12] | I’m sure our weightlifter can defend himself. | 我确信我们的举重运动员能保护好自己 |
[45:21] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[45:36] | So you’re a thief. | 所以说你是个贼 |
[45:38] | I like to call myself | 我喜欢称自己为 |
[45:39] | a specialist in complicated acquisitions. | 采集高级藏品的专家 |
[45:41] | I hope you wear a mask. | 我希望你戴着面具 |
[45:43] | Sometimes. | 有时会戴 |
[45:44] | Just never when I’m stealing things. | 但是偷东西时从来不戴 |
[45:46] | What is it, exactly, that you think | 你到底觉得自己能为我 |
[45:48] | you can do for me, Mr. Jack? | 做些什么呢 杰克先生 |
[45:50] | Let’s just say I fill gaps in important collections. | 姑且说我专门填补重要藏品的空缺吧 |
[45:54] | Those one or two special pieces | 一两件特别的藏品 |
[45:55] | that are impossible to acquire without the… | 平日难以得到 除非掌握了… |
[45:58] | the requisite skill set. | 特殊技巧 |
[46:18] | Gaby… | 加比… |
[46:36] | Victoria, this is my Gaby. | 维多利亚 这是我家加比 |
[46:38] | The famous niece. | 大名鼎鼎的外甥女 |
[46:40] | Hello. | 您好 |
[46:47] | I need to use the sink. | 我得用下洗手池 |
[46:50] | So use the ladies’. | 那就去用女洗手间的 |
[46:53] | What brings you to Rome, Mr. Deveny? | 什么风把你吹到罗马来了 德文尼先生 |
[46:55] | Just here to see the sights. | 就是来观光一番 |
[46:56] | Rudi. | 鲁迪 |
[46:58] | – Waverly. – Nice to see you. | -韦弗利 -很高兴见到你 |
[47:00] | Waverly runs the shipping department at British Oil. | 韦弗利在英国石油公司掌管运输部门 |
[47:02] | Excuse me, I said I need to use the sink. | 抱歉 我说了我得用下洗手池 |
[47:07] | What? | 什么 |
[47:08] | I am sorry I’m so late, Rudi. | 很抱歉我迟到这么久 鲁迪 |
[47:10] | I stupidly seem to have lost my invitation. | 我貌似愚蠢地弄丢了我的邀请函 |
[47:14] | Jack Deveny. | 杰克·德文尼 |
[47:15] | Yes. Yes, I think we bumped into each other outside. | 对对 我觉得我俩刚刚在外面撞上了 |
[47:18] | Beg your pardon. | 抱歉 |
[47:20] | I do apologize. | 我道歉 |
[47:21] | No, not at all. Not at all. | 不不 没关系 没关系 |
[47:21] | I noticed you’re very good with your hands. | 我注意到你手上功夫很不错 |
[47:25] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[47:26] | He said, “use the ladies’.” | 他说了 “去用女洗手间的” |
[47:28] | I witnessed your trick with the tablecloth. | 我看到了你摆弄桌布的那招 |
[47:31] | That’s brilliant. | 真是棒极了 |
[47:32] | Were you once a waiter or…? | 你曾经当过服务生之类的吗 |
[48:00] | Have the jets been cleansed | 喷嘴有没有清理过 |
[48:01] | and totally rechecked for size and flow? | 以及有没有认真再核校过尺寸和流量 |
[48:04] | Oh, really? Do you want to fix it? | 真的吗 你想修好它吗 |
[48:09] | I’d be delighted. | 我很乐意 |
[48:13] | So I just need the wrench. | 我需要一个扳手 |
[48:22] | I’d better give the Contessa back her bracelet. | 我最好还是把手镯还给伯爵夫人 |
[48:25] | Why don’t you pop into the office tomorrow morning. | 你何不明早来趟办公室呢 |
[48:28] | We can talk more about filling in my gaps. | 我们可以多谈谈填补我的空缺的事 |
[48:32] | I’ll try not to disappoint. | 我会尽量不辜负您的 |
[48:34] | You see, each one of us has a destiny. | 我们每个人都有自己的命运 |
[48:36] | And I believe I can help you with yours. | 而我相信我可以助你一臂之力 |
[48:39] | You can see the future? | 你能看见未来吗 |
[48:41] | I can see us having lunch tomorrow. | 我能看见我俩明天中午在一起吃午餐 |
[48:44] | Alone. | 就我们俩 |
[48:46] | Darling, time to go. Sorry. | 亲爱的 该走了 抱歉 |
[48:48] | Darling, I’ll be a minute. | 亲爱的 我马上就来 |
[48:50] | Now. | 现在就走 |
[48:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[48:54] | Another time, perhaps. | 也许下次吧 |
[48:55] | Leaving so soon? | 这么快就要走了吗 |
[48:56] | Illya isn’t feeling very well. | 伊利亚感觉不太舒服 |
[48:59] | But we’ve had a wonderful time. | 但我们玩得很尽兴 |
[49:01] | Thank you, uncle Rudi. | 谢谢你 鲁迪舅舅 |
[49:09] | Where’s Peril? | 红警去哪了 |
[49:10] | He’s been in there half an hour. | 他在里面待了半小时了 |
[49:21] | You’ve been spending a lot of time in bathrooms recently. | 你最近在卫生间里花了不少时间啊 |
[49:23] | Apparently, you put someone called Count Lippi in a hospital. | 似乎你把某个叫里皮伯爵的送进了医院 |
[49:26] | He had soft bones. And don’t question my methods. | 是他骨头太脆了 还有不要质疑我的方法 |
[49:30] | What’s he done? | 他做了什么 |
[49:31] | Super agent here decided to have some fun | 我们的超级特工决定在男卫生间里 |
[49:33] | with three young Italian boys in the men’s room. | 和三位意大利小伙子玩耍玩耍 |
[49:34] | They had it coming. | 他们是自找的 |
[49:36] | You need to control your temper. | 你得控制自己的脾气 |
[49:37] | Your new boyfriend is a Nazi. | 你的新男友是个纳粹 |
[49:39] | How did you find Alexander Vinciguerra? | 你是怎么找到亚历山大·温奇圭拉的 |
[49:41] | I think he’s an athletic, good-looking gazillionaire | 我觉得他是个给我提供工作并朝我献殷勤的 |
[49:44] | who’s offered me a job and made advances towards me. | 爱运动的 帅气的亿万富翁 |
[49:47] | Still a Nazi. | 依然是个纳粹 |
[49:49] | I quite like him. | 我挺喜欢他的 |
[49:50] | Yes, but is he up to no good? | 好的 但是他是否心怀不轨 |
[49:52] | If you mean by “no good,” | 假如你的”心怀不轨” |
[49:54] | is he trying to steal me away from my fianceé? | 是指他是否试图撬我未婚夫的墙角 |
[49:57] | – The answer is yes. – That’s not happening. | -答案是肯定的 -这事不会发生的 |
[49:58] | I don’t know what you’re upset about. | 我不知道你有什么好不高兴的 |
[50:00] | You’re not even my fiancé? | 你又不是我的未婚夫 |
[50:04] | As far as he is concerned, I am. | 在他看来 我是 |
[50:06] | And for the purpose of the mission, I am. | 另外就任务的目标而言 我也是 |
[50:08] | So, like I said, it’s not happening. | 所以 就像我刚刚说的 这事不会发生的 |
[50:16] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[50:17] | This film I’m using has been treated | 我用的这个底片是经过处理的 |
[50:18] | to be sensitive to gamma radiation. | 能够感应出伽玛射线 |
[50:20] | These blurred lines here | 这里这些模糊的线 |
[50:21] | means they’ve been in close proximity | 意味着他们在过去的24小时中 |
[50:23] | to radioactive material in last 24 hours, | 近距离接触过放射性物质 |
[50:25] | which means they have succeeded in enriching the uranium. | 这表明他们已经能成功浓缩铀了 |
[50:29] | We need to move quicker. | 我们得加快速度了 |
[50:30] | Tell you what, I’m gonna go sleep on this. | 我要好好计划计划 |
[51:20] | Is this what you call sleeping on it? | 这就是你所谓的好好计划吗 |
[51:22] | I suppose you’re responsible for the lights. | 我猜灯灭了是你搞的鬼吧 |
[51:24] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[51:30] | The thing is… | 事实上… |
[51:32] | I work better alone. | 我更擅长单打独斗 |
[51:33] | I work better alone, too. | 我也更擅长单打独斗 |
[51:36] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[51:40] | We have approximately 10 minutes before the power comes back on. | 在电力恢复前我们大约有10分钟 |
[51:43] | You want to sit around and talk about it — | 你想要无所事事地闲聊… |
[51:45] | Okay. I’ll let you tag along. | 好吧 我会让你跟着一起来的 |
[51:47] | But it’s in and out, no mess, | 但就是简单的走一趟 不惹麻烦 |
[51:48] | so nobody knows we’ve been here. | 所以也没人知道我们来过 |
[51:50] | And we both forget about it in the morning. | 明早我们都忘了这回事 |
[51:52] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[51:55] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[51:57] | Super-hardened boron sharpened with a CO2 laser. | 用二氧化碳激光打磨的超硬硼 |
[52:08] | CO2 laser. | 二氧化碳激光 |
[52:14] | Coming? | 来吗 |
[52:16] | I take top. | 我上面 |
[52:17] | I’ll take the bottom. | 那我下面 |
[52:33] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[52:37] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我能帮忙吗 |
[52:39] | Yes. Be quiet. | 有 别吵 |
[52:46] | Just let me do it. | 让我来吧 |
[53:02] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[53:05] | Loving your work, Peril. | 干得漂亮 红警 |
[53:07] | Suca. | 贱人 |
[53:14] | You do the labs. | 你负责实验室 |
[53:15] | I’ll take the floor. | 我去搞定地面层 |
[53:17] | Meet me on the gantry in five minutes. | 五分钟后吊架见 |
[53:20] | Try not to get lost. | 尽量别迷路了 |
[53:45] | I didn’t find anything. | 我什么也没找到 |
[54:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[54:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[54:32] | I thought that was my father’s watch. | 我刚刚以为那是我父亲的表 |
[54:34] | Make mistake. | 搞错了 |
[54:35] | And what exactly did you do to him? | 那么你到底对他做了什么呢 |
[54:37] | At KGB, we call it the kiss. | 在克格勃 我们称之为”清风徐来” |
[54:40] | It takes years to master. | 需要好几年才能练成 |
[54:41] | Although he’s standing upright, he’s completely unconscious. | 虽然他是站着的 但已经完全不省人事了 |
[54:44] | He’ll be like this for 20 minutes. | 他这个状态会保持20分钟 |
[54:46] | Can’t touch. | 不能动他 |
[54:48] | Generator’s back on. | 发电机重新工作了 |
[54:53] | Why do you think they have radiation tools and suit | 你觉得为什么卫星工厂里会有防辐射的 |
[54:55] | in satellite factory? | 工具和装备 |
[55:01] | Next to hidden button. | 旁边还有隐藏着的按钮 |
[55:09] | We wouldn’t have found that without my father’s watch. | 要不是我父亲的表 我们可发现不了这里 |
[55:21] | Want to have a go? | 想试一试吗 |
[55:25] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[55:28] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[55:31] | And these. | 还有这些 |
[55:36] | Uh, open these. | 打开它们 |
[55:42] | This… | 这是… |
[55:43] | is a Swiss-built… | 瑞士制造的 |
[55:46] | Vortbinderlanszmann 7010 model. | 沃特宾得兰兹曼7010型 |
[55:54] | It has dual combination locks, triple return rotators… | 它有双重密码锁 三重回转子 |
[56:00] | and synchronized cylinders. | 还有同步转筒 |
[56:04] | The earlier models… | 早期型号 |
[56:07] | had a design flaw. | 存在设计缺陷 |
[56:09] | It’s a flaw I intend to exploit. | 我要利用这个缺陷 |
[56:17] | Still… | 然而 |
[56:22] | very difficult to open. | 还是很难打开 |
[56:25] | But it’s not… | 但也不是 |
[56:33] | impossible. | 不可能 |
[56:40] | And the flaw was… | 缺陷就是 |
[56:41] | people who designed this model are not very good… | 这个型号的设计者不太擅长 |
[56:48] | at stealing things. | 偷东西 |
[56:53] | I, however… | 但我 |
[56:56] | am. | 很擅长 |
[57:04] | Did you deactivate alarm? | 你触发了警报吗 |
[57:06] | Model 7010 doesn’t have an alarm. | 7010型没有警报 |
[57:11] | Loving your work, Cowboy. | 干得漂亮 土鳖 |
[57:19] | Time to go! | 该走了 |
[57:49] | Does this mean anything to you? | 你看见它能想起什么吗 |
[57:51] | It’s part of centrifuge for refining uranium. | 它是浓缩铀离心机的组成部分 |
[57:55] | I am not staying here. | 我要走了 |
[57:56] | Where are you gonna go? | 你要去哪 |
[57:59] | Swimming. | 游泳去 |
[58:37] | We’ve got three exits, and two of them are closed. | 共有三个出口 两个都关闭了 |
[58:42] | I would recommend turning before you hit that wall. | 在你撞墙之前 还是调头吧 |
[58:44] | The last thing I need is your help. | 我最不需要的就是你的帮助 |
[58:51] | You’re not gonna make it. | 过不去的 |
[58:52] | Just shut up and watch me work. | 闭上嘴 看我的 |
[59:10] | Hold on, Cowboy. | 抓紧了 土鳖 |
[1:02:27] | Keep quiet. | 安静 |
[1:02:31] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:02:58] | Mr. Deveny’s room, please. | 请接德文尼先生的房间 |
[1:03:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:03:59] | Gaby… | 加比 |
[1:04:16] | It’s done. | 说定了 |
[1:04:32] | Room 304, please. | 请接304房间 |
[1:04:36] | The meeting is confirmed. | 会面定下来了 |
[1:05:21] | Sorry, Mrs. Vinciguerra, there’s no answer. | 抱歉 温奇圭拉夫人 无人应答 |
[1:05:25] | Key. | 钥匙 |
[1:05:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:05:45] | Where’s my case? | 我的箱子呢 |
[1:06:04] | Hello, Victoria. | 你好 维多利亚 |
[1:06:10] | Grape? | 吃葡萄吗 |
[1:06:25] | You’ve bugged him? | 你窃听他 |
[1:06:27] | He tried to bug me. | 他还想窃听我呢 |
[1:06:56] | He doesn’t sound like he needs your help. | 听上去他不需要你帮忙 |
[1:07:03] | You sure Victoria believed you? | 你确定维多利亚相信你 |
[1:07:06] | I gave it everything I had. | 为了它我付出了一切 |
[1:07:08] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[1:07:10] | I also got another meeting with her later today. | 今天晚些时候我还要和她见面 |
[1:07:12] | So, what, we just let Gaby go with Uncle Rudi? | 我们就让加比跟鲁迪舅舅一起走吗 |
[1:07:15] | If there’s a chance he’ll lead us to her father, | 他要是能带我们找到她的父亲 |
[1:07:17] | do we have a choice? | 我们还有得选吗 |
[1:07:19] | This could be like leading lamb to slaughter. | 这可能会让她变成待宰的羔羊 |
[1:07:25] | Going soft, Peril? | 心软了 红警 |
[1:07:27] | What you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:07:35] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[1:07:37] | Your tracker’s not sending a signal. | 你的追踪器没发出信号 |
[1:07:40] | Have you turned it on? | 你打开了吗 |
[1:07:41] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[1:07:45] | Or do you want to check it? | 还是你想检查一下 |
[1:07:49] | Be my guest. | 你来吧 |
[1:07:51] | It’s your tracker. | 是你的追踪器 |
[1:07:53] | You’re the expert. I’ll be on the balcony. | 你是专家 我去阳台上待会 |
[1:08:07] | They’re still cold. | 还是很冷 |
[1:08:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:08:14] | What are you doing down there? | 你在那儿干什么呢 |
[1:08:17] | Trying not to get lost. | 尽量不迷路 |
[1:08:24] | You’re trembling. | 你在发抖 |
[1:08:25] | That’s because I’m scared. | 因为我害怕 |
[1:08:29] | It’s going to be okay. | 没事的 |
[1:08:32] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:08:35] | I’ll be… | 我会 |
[1:08:38] | I’ll be close by. | 我会在附近 |
[1:08:43] | All turned on now? | 都打开了 |
[1:08:46] | Uncle Rudi’s car has arrived. Are you ready? | 鲁迪舅舅的车到了 你准备好了吗 |
[1:10:11] | So your Uncle Rudi thinks we should have a little chat. | 鲁迪舅舅觉得我们应该聊聊 |
[1:10:20] | I know my father is here and that he works for you. | 我知道我父亲在这 他为你效力 |
[1:10:26] | And how is that? | 此话怎讲 |
[1:10:28] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[1:10:48] | I think I need to make a telephone call. | 我得打个电话 |
[1:10:54] | Well, perhaps you’ve come to us | 也许你来的 |
[1:10:55] | at a fortuitous time, Miss Teller. | 正是时候 特勒小姐 |
[1:10:57] | Your father’s work ethic | 近来 你父亲 |
[1:10:58] | has been, as of late, somewhat lacking. | 有些缺失职业道德 |
[1:11:01] | Your presence will provide the necessary motivation. | 你的出现将会提供必要的动力 |
[1:11:06] | You leave my father to me. | 把我父亲交给我 |
[1:11:14] | Madame Vinciguerra will be with you shortly. | 温奇圭拉夫人马上就接待您 |
[1:11:17] | She would like it if you make yourself comfortable. | 她希望您不要拘束 |
[1:11:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:25] | Help yourself to a drink. | 自己喝一杯吧 |
[1:11:57] | So sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你等了这么久 |
[1:12:00] | You don’t look like you slept much last night, Mr. Deveny. | 你看起来昨晚没睡好 德文尼先生 |
[1:12:04] | Funny you should say that, Madame Vinciguerra. | 我也正想说呢 温奇圭拉夫人 |
[1:12:08] | Don’t think this Scotch is helping either. | 觉得这苏格兰威士忌也没什么用 |
[1:12:11] | If I were a suspicious man, | 如果我是个多疑的人 |
[1:12:13] | I would say you put something in my drink. | 我会说你在我的酒里下了药 |
[1:12:15] | It’s much easier to trust a drink you fixed yourself. | 对自己倒的酒就容易相信多了 |
[1:12:18] | But how did you know I was gonna drink the Scotch? | 但你怎么知道我会喝苏格兰威士忌的 |
[1:12:19] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:12:21] | I laced all the drinks. | 我在所有酒里都下了药 |
[1:12:23] | I don’t like to leave much to chance… | 我可不想全凭运气 |
[1:12:25] | Mr. Solo. | 索罗先生 |
[1:12:27] | I thought I was doing so well. | 我还以为我做得很不错 |
[1:12:28] | Oh, don’t be so hard on yourself. | 对自己别太苛刻了 |
[1:12:31] | You were doing fantastically well. | 你做得相当好 |
[1:12:33] | The fault doesn’t lie in your performance. | 你的错不在于表现 |
[1:12:36] | However, you couldn’t control the loyalty of young Gaby. | 但你无法掌控小加比的忠诚 |
[1:12:40] | She gave you up like an unwanted kitten. | 她像丢弃小猫一样放弃了你 |
[1:12:43] | I know my father is here and that he works for you. | 我知道我父亲在这 而且他为你效力 |
[1:12:45] | And how is that? | 此话怎讲 |
[1:12:47] | Simple. My fiancé a KGB agent. | 很简单 我的未婚夫是名克格勃特工 |
[1:12:51] | And the American your wife has been entertaining | 你妻子招待的美国人 |
[1:12:53] | is with the CIA. | 是中情局的 |
[1:12:56] | The Russians and the Americans thought they were using me, | 苏联人和美国人以为他们在利用我 |
[1:12:58] | but I was using them to get to you. | 但我利用他们来接近你 |
[1:13:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:13:04] | She seemed so innocent. | 她看上去那么无辜 |
[1:13:06] | You’re not the first man to have fallen for | 你不是第一个栽倒在 |
[1:13:08] | the charms of a pretty, young woman. | 年轻姑娘美貌下的男人 |
[1:13:10] | It’s a tracking device. | 这是个追踪器 |
[1:13:12] | He’s probably out there in the woods | 他现在也许正在树林里 |
[1:13:14] | watching us right now. | 看着我们呢 |
[1:13:17] | I’m sure my… | 我确定 |
[1:13:18] | fiancé can confirm everything I’ve said. | 我的未婚夫能证实我说的一切 |
[1:13:22] | If you can catch him. | 如果你能抓住他的话 |
[1:13:23] | I think I need to make a telephone call. | 我得打个电话 |
[1:13:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:13:35] | I’ve been here before. | 我之前来过这 |
[1:13:37] | And last time, I fell rather badly and hurt my head. | 上次 我重重摔倒 头受伤了 |
[1:13:40] | I’m afraid that isn’t going to stop you getting hurt. | 恐怕这也不能让你免于受伤 |
[1:13:47] | Sleep well, Napoleon. | 好眠 拿破仑 |
[1:13:56] | Only my mother calls me Napoleon. | 只有我妈妈叫我拿破仑 |
[1:14:08] | Mummy says hello. | 妈妈跟你问好 |
[1:14:13] | You may have heard of the dark angel of Ravensberg, | 你也许听说过拉文思贝格的黑暗天使 |
[1:14:17] | the butcher of Belsen. | 贝尔森的屠夫[纳粹集中营指挥官] |
[1:14:19] | And my personal favorite: | 还有我的最爱 |
[1:14:21] | The Fifth Horseman, Doctor of the Apocalypse. | 《第五名骑师》《末日博士》 |
[1:14:26] | What history has failed to relate | 历史没能把它们联系起来 |
[1:14:28] | is that this was not three individuals, | 这不是三个孤立的人 |
[1:14:30] | but the tireless work of a single artist. | 而是一位艺术家的不懈努力 |
[1:14:34] | And today, you have the privilege | 今天 你拥有特权 |
[1:14:35] | of experiencing his work firsthand. | 亲自感受他的努力 |
[1:14:42] | Hello again, Mr. Solo. | 再次问好 索罗先生 |
[1:14:56] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[1:14:58] | There’s a short in the wiring. | 接线短路了 |
[1:14:59] | I thought I’d located it. | 我还以为我找出来了呢 |
[1:15:00] | I keep telling the maestro to modernize, but alas… | 我一直都和大师说要现代化 但天啊 |
[1:15:03] | he’s a hopeless sentimentalist. | 他是个绝望的伤感主义者 |
[1:15:10] | We have contact. | 我们有线人 |
[1:15:16] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[1:15:17] | Won’t happen again. | 不会再这样了 |
[1:15:20] | I’m so sorry I can’t stay to finish you off myself. | 真遗憾 我不能待在这亲自解决你 |
[1:15:24] | Rudi’s never in a rush, but sadly, I am. | 鲁迪从不着急 但很不幸 我着急 |
[1:15:27] | And I want it to be slow. | 我想让你慢慢享受 |
[1:15:30] | I’ll send your regards to little Gaby. | 我会给小加比带去你的问候 |
[1:16:07] | Once upon a time, there was a little boy. | 很久很久以前 有个小男孩 |
[1:16:12] | You wouldn’t describe him | 你不会用 |
[1:16:13] | as a particularly special little boy. | “特别”这样的字眼形容他 |
[1:16:16] | He was neither tall nor handsome, | 他既不高也不帅 |
[1:16:19] | charismatic or amusing. | 没有魅力也不搞笑 |
[1:16:21] | In fact, he appeared to be exceedingly dull. | 事实上 他表现得特别迟钝 |
[1:16:25] | Because of this boy’s apparent shortcomings, | 由于这个男孩的显著缺点 |
[1:16:28] | he was bullied mercilessly | 他一直都被其他孩子 |
[1:16:30] | and relentlessly by the other children. | 残酷无情地欺凌 |
[1:16:33] | Year merged with miserable year | 悲惨的一年又一年过去了 |
[1:16:35] | as life continued to be a living hell. | 他的生活还是如同人间地狱一样 |
[1:16:38] | But what the other boys didn’t understand about their victim was | 但其他男孩不理解的是 受他们折磨的人 |
[1:16:43] | that he didn’t see them as enemies. | 并没有把他们当成敌人 |
[1:16:46] | He saw them as instruments of learning. | 而是把他们当成学习的工具 |
[1:16:49] | A priceless lesson was gleaned from his tormentors. | 欺凌他的人给他上了宝贵的一课 |
[1:16:53] | Man has only two masters in this world. | 人在世上只有两位师父 |
[1:16:58] | And their names are pain and fear. | 它们叫做痛苦和恐惧 |
[1:17:02] | The boy found he had quite a talent | 男孩发现他在引起别人的 |
[1:17:05] | for eliciting these feelings in others. | 痛苦和恐惧方面很有天赋 |
[1:17:09] | So on the principle of playing to your strengths, | 所以本着发挥特长的原则 |
[1:17:11] | he decided to make their cultivation his life’s work. | 他决定把培养它们当成终身事业 |
[1:17:16] | Fortunately for this boy, | 男孩很幸运 |
[1:17:19] | history gave him an unprecedented opportunity. | 历史给了他前所未有的机会 |
[1:17:25] | A world war. | 世界大战 |
[1:17:39] | The canvas, Mr. Solo, | 索罗先生 |
[1:17:43] | on which he would produce his greatest work. | 他会在这块画布上创作出最伟大的作品 |
[1:18:06] | You will go here, Mr. Solo. | 这是你的位置 索罗先生 |
[1:18:08] | A whole page just for you. | 一整页都留给你 |
[1:18:11] | And not in black and white, like the others. No. | 其他都是黑白的 你会是彩色的 |
[1:18:15] | Kodachrome. | 柯达彩色胶片 |
[1:18:17] | The colors are so real, you can almost taste them. | 颜色逼真到你几乎能尝出味道 |
[1:18:28] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:19:39] | There are two kinds of torture, Mr. Solo. | 索罗先生 折磨分两种 |
[1:19:46] | One is for the extraction of information. | 一种是为了逼供 |
[1:19:50] | The other… | 另一种 |
[1:19:52] | is for its own sake. | 则是为了享受 |
[1:19:58] | I must admit, this does get frustrating. | 不得不承认 这有些扫兴 |
[1:20:03] | But fortunately… | 不过幸好 |
[1:20:06] | I’m in an old-fashioned mood. | 我正想试试经典的 |
[1:20:11] | I think we’ll start… | 我想我们可以从 |
[1:20:15] | with the pliers. | 老虎钳开始 |
[1:20:17] | I never thought I’d say this. | 想不到我会这么说 |
[1:20:20] | I’m actually quite pleased to see you. | 见到你我实在很高兴 |
[1:20:26] | You doing okay, cowboy? | 你没事吧 土鳖 |
[1:20:30] | I thought I found all your trackers. | 我以为我找到了你放的所有跟踪器 |
[1:20:32] | You did. Just not the ones in your shoes. | 差不多 只剩你鞋子里那对了 |
[1:20:40] | Do you mind? | 你不介意吧 |
[1:20:41] | You don’t have to do things to me to make me talk. | 你不用严刑拷问 |
[1:20:43] | I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我会告诉你我知道的一切 |
[1:20:45] | You won’t be able to stop me. | 你都没法阻止我 |
[1:20:47] | What about Gaby? | 加比是怎么回事 |
[1:20:48] | She betrayed you. I will testify. | 她背叛了你 我可以作证 |
[1:20:51] | Don’t kick yourself. She fooled me, too. | 别感到耻辱 她也骗了我 |
[1:20:54] | It’s not the same. | 那不一样 |
[1:20:59] | They have a glitch. | 出了点小故障 |
[1:21:00] | Then I’ll fix it. | 我会修好它的 |
[1:21:02] | Wait. Please wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:21:03] | Do you still have Teller? | 特勒先生还在你们手上吗 |
[1:21:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:21:06] | Has he succeeded in enriching the uranium? | 他成功浓缩铀了吗 |
[1:21:08] | Oh, we are way beyond that. | 远远不止 |
[1:21:10] | There’s already a bomb, a nuclear warhead. | 我们已经造好了一枚炸弹 核弹头 |
[1:21:13] | The Reichsmarschall will take delivery | 明早8点帝国元帅 |
[1:21:15] | tomorrow morning at 8:00. | 会把弹头运走 |
[1:21:16] | They’re sending a submarine. | 他们会派来一艘潜艇 |
[1:21:18] | Between that time and now, it is being held | 现在 弹头存放在 |
[1:21:20] | on Vinciguerra island, the family’s private retreat. | 温奇圭拉岛上 他的私家别墅里 |
[1:21:23] | I’ll appear in court. I’ll inform on anyone. | 我可以出庭 可以告发任何人 |
[1:21:27] | I don’t even need to know them. | 都不用知道他们是谁 |
[1:21:30] | I’m yours to command. | 我完全听你们调遣 |
[1:21:31] | Will you give us a minute? | 我们商量一下 |
[1:21:36] | Don’t go anywhere. | 待着别动 |
[1:21:38] | I’ll be right here. | 不会的 |
[1:21:49] | What do you think we should do? | 你觉得我们该怎么办 |
[1:21:50] | We have to get to that island. | 我们必须去那个岛上 |
[1:21:51] | What should we do with him? | 我们怎么处置他 |
[1:21:58] | It’s your call. | 你说了算 |
[1:21:59] | You’re the one he’s been having fun with. | 他折磨的是你 |
[1:22:02] | On the one hand, we need him, | 一方面 我们需要他 |
[1:22:04] | he’s a world of information. | 他掌握了大量信息 |
[1:22:06] | But on the other hand, I know exactly what’ll happen. | 但另一方面 我知道留着他会怎样 |
[1:22:10] | He’ll strike a deal and struggle out of it. | 他会先跟我们达成协议 然后背信弃义 |
[1:22:12] | He’s prepared to sell his ass on this, | 他已经准备好出卖灵魂了 |
[1:22:13] | and for that, they’ll give him his freedom. | 那样的话 他们会放了他 |
[1:22:16] | He’ll be out within months. | 不出几个月他就能出来 |
[1:22:18] | Or worse, they’ll offer him a job. | 或者更糟 他们会给他一份工作 |
[1:22:21] | A man with that skill set’s never wanting for employment. | 身怀这般技能的人可不愁没工作 |
[1:22:24] | So, what do you think we should do? | 那你觉得我们该怎么办 |
[1:22:26] | Just give me a minute. | 给我一分钟想想 |
[1:22:41] | He fixed the glitch. | 他把故障修好了 |
[1:22:44] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:22:46] | I left my jacket in there. | 我把外套落那儿了 |
[1:23:12] | I’ll let you two get reacquainted. | 你们叙叙旧吧 |
[1:23:25] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:23:27] | That got their attention. | 消息引起了他们的重视 |
[1:23:29] | They’ll have chopper waiting for us at airport. | 他们会派直升机在机场接我们 |
[1:23:42] | Gaby… | 加比 |
[1:23:55] | Mr. Solo, we meet again. | 索罗先生 我们又见面了 |
[1:23:58] | Mr. Kuryakin. My name’s Waverly. | 库里雅金先生 我叫韦弗利 |
[1:24:00] | I believe your instructions are to follow me, so, uh… | 我相信你们收到的命令是跟我走 所以 |
[1:24:03] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:24:09] | Very well done, my darling. | 干得非常漂亮 亲爱的 |
[1:24:12] | They will send an army to stop us. | 他们会派军队来阻止我们 |
[1:24:14] | Then we must give them an appropriate welcome. | 那我们正好来个热烈欢迎 |
[1:24:16] | The line is secured. You’re now connected, sir. | 线路已经加密 您已在线上 先生 |
[1:24:19] | You will report to Commander Waverly | 接下来的这部分任务 |
[1:24:21] | of British Naval Intelligence | 你要向英国海军情报处的 |
[1:24:23] | for the remainder of the mission. | 韦弗利指挥官汇报 |
[1:24:31] | It is vital you retrieve | 你要找到特勒博士 |
[1:24:33] | Dr. Teller and the computer disk. | 还有电脑磁盘 这至关重要 |
[1:24:36] | They are the key | 它们是美利坚 |
[1:24:37] | to the U.S. of A. winning the arms race. | 赢得军备竞赛的关键 |
[1:24:41] | Kill the Russian, if necessary. | 必要的话 干掉那个苏联人 |
[1:24:53] | Gentlemen, can you hear me? | 先生们 能听到我说话吗 |
[1:24:56] | Well, now if the Nazis are due to take delivery | 如果纳粹计划在早上8点 |
[1:24:58] | of this bomb at 0800, then that gives us… | 运送炸弹 那我们就有 |
[1:25:02] | A luxurious 14 hours in which to seize the island, | 整整14小时来抢占那座岛 |
[1:25:04] | secure the warhead, | 使弹头失效 |
[1:25:06] | and winkle out poor professor Teller. | 救出可怜的特勒教授 |
[1:25:08] | There is also, of course, | 当然 还有一件小事 |
[1:25:09] | the small matter of retrieving my agent. | 就是救出我的特工 |
[1:25:14] | You have British agent in this? | 还有英国特工参与这次行动吗 |
[1:25:16] | – Well, she’s not British. – “She”? | -她不是英国人 -女的 |
[1:25:18] | Here we go. | 原来如此 |
[1:25:19] | I’m starting to smell the irony. | 真是讽刺啊 |
[1:25:21] | Gaby’s working for you, isn’t she? | 加比在为你工作 是吗 |
[1:25:23] | Oh, well done, solo, yep, yep. | 猜对了 索罗 没错 |
[1:25:25] | You got there in the end. | 你总算明白了 |
[1:25:48] | My father has been unwell. | 我父亲身体抱恙 |
[1:25:50] | That and the stress led to self-doubt. | 疾病和压力让他有些不自信 |
[1:25:52] | He’s ready now to resume his work. | 他现在准备好继续工作了 |
[1:25:54] | A daughter’s touch. | 女儿说话就是管用啊 |
[1:25:55] | Gaby has agreed to assist me to assure I finish in time. | 加比答应协助我按时完成 |
[1:26:01] | Now that is a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[1:26:03] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:26:04] | The thing is, Kuryakin, | 库里雅金 事实是 |
[1:26:05] | that when professor teller disappeared, | 特勒教授消失时 |
[1:26:07] | we assumed that his Nazi colleagues | 我们以为他的纳粹同事 |
[1:26:09] | would come knocking at his daughter’s door, | 会来敲他女儿的门 |
[1:26:11] | so we recruited her and waited. | 所以我们招募了她 等鱼上钩 |
[1:26:13] | And what we got, of course, was you two. | 而我们等到的却是你们二位 |
[1:26:15] | I’ve been meaning to thank you very much | 我一直想感谢你们 |
[1:26:17] | for nearly fouling up two years of my work. | 几乎搞砸了我两年的工作 |
[1:26:18] | You’re wrong. I saw her betray us at Vinciguerra. | 你错了 我看到她在温奇圭拉背叛了我们 |
[1:26:22] | Yes. I told her to. | 没错 那是我的命令 |
[1:26:24] | The meeting is confirmed. | 会面定下来了 |
[1:26:25] | I think you know what you have to do, Miss Teller. | 我想你知道该怎么做 特勒小姐 |
[1:26:28] | You were about to be exposed, Kuryakin. | 你那时已经快暴露了 库里雅金 |
[1:26:30] | It was the only way she could stay in the game. | 那是她能继续行动的唯一方法 |
[1:26:31] | She knew that the ring you gave her was bugged | 她知道你给她的戒指里装有窃听器 |
[1:26:33] | and that you’d be listening to every word she said. | 你能听到她说的每句话 |
[1:26:35] | If you can catch him. | 要是你能抓住他 |
[1:26:36] | That would give even the average Russian agent | 即使平庸的苏联特工 |
[1:26:38] | plenty of time to escape. | 也有足够的时间逃脱 |
[1:26:39] | And, of course, you are not average, | 何况 你不平庸 |
[1:26:41] | are you, Kuryakin? You’re special. | 是吧 库里雅金 你很特别 |
[1:26:43] | Let me translate this into English. | 我帮你翻译成人话 |
[1:26:44] | You told Gaby to drop us in it | 你让加比把我们引入虎穴 |
[1:26:46] | so you could find her father first. | 你就可以先找到她的父亲 |
[1:26:48] | But now you’ve lost her, | 可她现在失去了联系 |
[1:26:49] | so you need us to help find her and finish the job. | 所以需要我们帮你找到她 完成任务 |
[1:26:52] | Well, that is a very poor translation, Solo, but… | 翻译得可真糟糕 索罗 不过 |
[1:26:55] | Well, in a nutshell, yes, please. | 简单地说 确实没错 |
[1:26:58] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你们 |
[1:27:00] | I think it’s rather nice. | 我觉得这非常好 |
[1:27:01] | I mean, we’re obviously all very fond of Gaby | 我是说 显然我们都很喜欢加比 |
[1:27:02] | and now we have a chance to save her, so… | 现在我们有个机会去救她 所以 |
[1:27:07] | Terrific. We’re a little early. | 好极了 我们还提前到了 |
[1:27:10] | What is that?! | 那是什么 |
[1:27:13] | It’s an aircraft carrier, Kuryakin. | 航空母舰 库里雅金 |
[1:27:16] | For a special agent, | 作为一个特别的特工 |
[1:27:17] | you aren’t having a very special day, are you? | 你还没经历过非常特别的日子吧 |
[1:27:27] | Reflector lens. | 反射透镜 |
[1:27:33] | So, what does that do? | 那个是干什么用的 |
[1:27:35] | Well, it’s known as a coupler. | 它叫耦合器 |
[1:27:37] | It sends a signal which enables another missile | 发出的信号能使另外一枚导弹 |
[1:27:39] | to lock onto this one for double the impact. | 锁定这枚导弹 使得威力加倍 |
[1:27:43] | It’s left over from when this was a warhead | 这是以前装的还是传统炸药的时候 |
[1:27:44] | that contained conventional explosives. | 装备的这东西 |
[1:27:47] | Now that we are converting it to nuclear, | 既然我们已经把它变成了核弹头 |
[1:27:49] | it’s redundant. | 它就没用了 |
[1:27:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:28:03] | We’re nearly done, Victoria. | 我们快完成了 维多利亚 |
[1:28:04] | Those are the words we’ve been waiting to hear. | 我们就等这句话呢 |
[1:28:08] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[1:28:09] | Let’s both stop playing games, shall we? | 我们都别玩游戏了 好吗 |
[1:28:13] | Put her in a cell. | 把她关进牢房 |
[1:28:15] | If you don’t hear from me in 20 minutes, kill her. | 20分钟后还没有我的消息 就杀了她 |
[1:28:20] | That’s how long you have to finish this. | 给你20分钟完成它 |
[1:28:23] | You can start by putting back the correct lens, professor. | 你可以先放回正确的透镜 教授 |
[1:28:28] | So, Vinciguerra island. | 温奇圭拉岛 |
[1:28:30] | The plot is — | 计划是 |
[1:28:30] | and stop me if I get this wrong, Jockelson — | 约克逊 要是我弄错了 随时打断我 |
[1:28:33] | a stealth attack on the island from the sea. | 从海上偷袭这座岛 |
[1:28:35] | We shall go in through the front door here at the harbor. | 我们要穿过港口这儿的前门 |
[1:28:38] | Jockelson and his men will get you in there | 约克逊和他的人会掩护你们进去 |
[1:28:40] | and keep the enemy entertained. | 引开敌人的注意力 |
[1:28:42] | The rest is up to you. | 然后就看你们的了 |
[1:29:08] | It’s done. | 完成了 |
[1:29:10] | And with three minutes to spare. | 还剩三分钟 |
[1:29:14] | The computer disk with your research on it, | 装有你研究数据的电脑磁盘 |
[1:29:16] | where is it? | 在哪里 |
[1:29:28] | And the backup. | 还有备份 |
[1:29:39] | What about Gaby? | 加比呢 |
[1:29:41] | She’ll be joining you shortly. | 她马上随你去 |
[1:31:22] | Looks like we found Dr. Teller. | 看来我们找到特勒博士了 |
[1:31:26] | The bomb was here. | 核弹曾在这里 |
[1:32:08] | Illya, come in. | 伊利亚 回答 |
[1:32:10] | I’m here. | 收到 |
[1:32:11] | Alexander has Gaby and the bomb. | 加比和核弹都在亚历山大手上 |
[1:32:13] | They’re at the entrance. | 他们在入口处 |
[1:35:42] | Illya! | 伊利亚 |
[1:36:40] | Solo! | 索罗 |
[1:37:39] | Cowboy. | 土鳖 |
[1:37:41] | I’ll be okay, Peril. | 我没事 红警 |
[1:37:50] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:38:05] | Well done, chaps. | 伙计们 干得不错 |
[1:38:07] | Just one small snag. | 只是有个小问题 |
[1:38:11] | Wrong warhead. | 不是这个弹头 |
[1:38:16] | So it’s a decoy. | 所以这是假的 |
[1:38:18] | No, no, no, it’s a real bomb. Quite a nasty one, too. | 不不不 这是真炸弹 威力也很大 |
[1:38:20] | But not nuclearized. There’s no uranium in it. | 但不是核弹 里面没有铀 |
[1:38:24] | There was a second warhead in the lab. | 实验室里还有一个弹头 |
[1:38:30] | Did you check everything I asked, Captain? | 你按我的要求全都查过了吗 舰长 |
[1:38:32] | Radar, sonar, aerial patrols | 雷达 声呐 空中巡逻 |
[1:38:34] | all report no other vehicles have left | 所有报告均显示从昨晚开始 |
[1:38:36] | this island since last night. | 便无交通工具离开小岛 |
[1:38:38] | That includes submarines. | 包括潜艇 |
[1:38:39] | What about fishing boats leaving the mainland? | 有没有可能是坐渔船离开 |
[1:38:42] | The boats go out every morning at dawn. | 渔船每天清晨就会出海 |
[1:38:44] | I saw them. How many of them are there? | 我看到了 有多少艘渔船 |
[1:38:47] | Almost 100. | 差不多100艘 |
[1:38:49] | They are spread out over a 60-kilometer radius by now. | 现在已经驶离小岛超过60公里了 |
[1:38:52] | Yes, and that radius is expanding every minute. | 没错 而且每分钟距离都在增加 |
[1:38:55] | We don’t even know which boat we’re looking for. | 我们都不知道到底找的是哪艘船 |
[1:38:58] | Rumor has it that Sergio Vinciguerra, | 据说 就是塞奇·温奇圭拉 |
[1:39:01] | who was responsible for smuggling the Nazis’ gold | 在战后把纳粹的黄金 |
[1:39:04] | to South America at the end of the war. | 偷运到南美洲的 |
[1:39:07] | He died five years ago, | 他于五年前去世 |
[1:39:09] | having built Vinciguerra into | 逝世前已将温奇圭拉 |
[1:39:10] | one of the biggest shipping companies in the world. | 壮大成为全世界最大的航运公司之一 |
[1:39:16] | Submarine surfaces at 0800, | 潜艇8点浮出水面 |
[1:39:17] | which gives us 20 minutes, gentlemen. | 先生们 我们还有20分钟时间 |
[1:39:20] | Diadema. | 迪亚德马号 |
[1:39:21] | That’s Sergio Vinciguerra’s old fishing boat. | 这是塞奇·温奇圭拉的旧渔船 |
[1:39:23] | I suggest we start there. | 我建议从这艘船入手 |
[1:39:26] | Can you get them on the radio? | 你能和他们无线通话吗 |
[1:39:27] | You can get a bearing from the radio signal, yes? | 这样你就能通过无线电信号定位 对吧 |
[1:39:29] | If we keep them broadcasting for long enough. | 如果无线通话时间足够长的话 |
[1:39:31] | I have an idea which might make things quicker. | 我有个主意 能够速战速决 |
[1:40:11] | Ten minutes and counting. | 还有十分钟 |
[1:40:14] | Mr. Solo, this is your cue. Thank you. | 索罗先生 靠你了 谢谢 |
[1:40:21] | Diadema, this is Napoleon Solo. | 迪亚德马号 我是拿破仑·索罗 |
[1:40:23] | Hello, Victoria. | 维多利亚 你好 |
[1:40:24] | I suspect that you’re already listening, | 我想你肯定在听 |
[1:40:27] | so I’ll give you this message directly. | 所以我就直接告诉你了 |
[1:40:29] | Earlier today, I killed your husband. | 今天早些时候 我杀死了你丈夫 |
[1:40:36] | We’re wasting our time. This isn’t working. | 我们在浪费时间 这办法行不通 |
[1:40:37] | If you could just shut up, thank you very much, Captain. | 拜托你先别说话 谢谢配合 舰长 |
[1:40:39] | Ramp it up, please, Solo. Come on. | 索罗 你继续说 你继续 |
[1:40:41] | I’d like to report that | 我也想告诉你 |
[1:40:41] | he died honorably, courageously, and selflessly. | 他死得很光荣 很勇敢 很无私 |
[1:40:46] | But he didn’t. | 但并非如此 |
[1:40:47] | Instead, it was a rather pitiful affair | 恰恰相反 他表现得非常可悲 |
[1:40:49] | involving tears, begging, | 痛哭流涕 苦苦乞求 |
[1:40:51] | and offers to trade anything and, indeed, anyone | 愿意交代一切 背叛所有人 |
[1:40:54] | so that I would spare his life. | 只求我能饶他一命 |
[1:41:01] | Napoleon. | 拿破仑 |
[1:41:02] | I appreciate your message, | 多谢你告诉我这个消息 |
[1:41:04] | and now I hope you’ll appreciate mine. | 但愿你也能感谢我给你的消息 |
[1:41:07] | Any blood relation of yours still living | 你所有的亲人 只要还活着 |
[1:41:09] | will be dead within the year. | 今年内必死无疑 |
[1:41:10] | They will die slowly and painfully. | 慢慢死去 极为痛苦 |
[1:41:14] | And you know from personal experience | 你也了解 因为你亲身体验过 |
[1:41:16] | this is an area in which we excel. | 我们最擅长折磨人 |
[1:41:18] | Bearing 045, Captain. | 方位045 舰长 |
[1:41:19] | There’s nothing you’ll be able to do | 而你对此束手无策 |
[1:41:21] | but witness their suffering | 只能一边看着他们受折磨 |
[1:41:22] | as you await your own death, | 一边等待着自己的死期 |
[1:41:24] | which I will save for last. | 当然了 我最后才杀你 |
[1:41:26] | This I vow on my husband’s soul. | 以我丈夫的灵魂发誓 |
[1:41:29] | It’s all yours, Captain. Thank you. | 都交给你了 舰长 谢谢 |
[1:41:30] | Won’t you have to inform your organization to achieve that? | 你不必向你的组织报告你搞定了吗 |
[1:41:33] | After we deliver the warhead you so desperately sought, | 一旦我把你们苦苦寻找的弹头送到 |
[1:41:36] | it will be the first item on my agenda. | 我第一件事就是去汇报 |
[1:41:38] | And you will die, Solo, | 而你死定了 索罗 |
[1:41:39] | knowing you failed completely. | 你完败于此 |
[1:41:42] | We have the professor’s disk. | 我们有教授的磁盘 |
[1:41:43] | We can build as many bombs as we need. | 我们想造多少核弹就能造多少 |
[1:41:46] | – Ready? – Yes, proceed please, captain. | -发射吗 -是的 发射吧 舰长 |
[1:41:52] | I see one flaw in that plan. | 我发现这计划有一个漏洞 |
[1:41:55] | Entertain me. | 说来让我开心开心 |
[1:41:57] | While you’ve been telling me how dangerous you are, | 当你在向我吹嘘你有多危险的时候 |
[1:41:59] | we’ve been locking on to your radio signal. | 我们正在锁定你的无线电信号 |
[1:42:01] | Now, you can get a bearing from the radio signal, yes? | 这样你就能通过无线电信号定位 对吧 |
[1:42:03] | If we keep them broadcasting for long enough. | 如果无线通话时间足够长的话 |
[1:42:06] | They’re at 045, Captain. | 方位045 舰长 |
[1:42:07] | It’s all yours, captain. Thank you. | 都交给你了 舰长 谢谢 |
[1:42:09] | Now we have your general location. | 现在我们知道你的大致位置了 |
[1:42:10] | It won’t help you much. I’ll be gone in five minutes. | 并没有什么用 五分钟后我就闪人了 |
[1:42:13] | I haven’t finished. | 我还没说完 |
[1:42:15] | The coupling device that | 你很体贴地 |
[1:42:16] | you so considerately left us on your decoy warhead | 在假弹头上留给我们的耦合装置 |
[1:42:19] | is accurate to 10 feet. | 能够精准到三米 |
[1:42:21] | I have an idea which might make things quicker. | 我有个主意 能够速战速决 |
[1:42:23] | Well, it’s known as a coupler. | 它叫耦合器 |
[1:42:25] | It sends a signal, which enables another missile | 发出的信号能使另外一枚导弹 |
[1:42:26] | to lock onto this one for double the impact. | 锁定这枚导弹 使得威力加倍 |
[1:42:29] | The coupling device is now activated, | 耦合装置已启动 |
[1:42:31] | and the bomb is armed. | 导弹已准备就绪 |
[1:42:32] | That warhead, although not nuclear, | 这枚弹头 虽然不是核弹头 |
[1:42:35] | shouldn’t have any trouble obliterating | 炸飞一艘中等规模的渔船 |
[1:42:37] | a medium-size fishing boat. | 还是绰绰有余的 |
[1:42:40] | The aforementioned warhead launched… | 而我所说的这枚弹头已经发射了有… |
[1:42:43] | – Ready? – Yes, proceed please, captain. | -发射吗 -是的 发射吧 舰长 |
[1:42:45] | 45 seconds ago… | 四十五秒钟了 |
[1:42:50] | Giving you about 30 seconds until impact. | 你还有三十秒的时间逃命 |
[1:42:53] | It won’t trigger the nuclear warhead, | 爆炸并不会触发核弹头 |
[1:42:55] | as that requires fission. | 因为那需要裂变反应 |
[1:42:59] | So… | 所以 |
[1:43:00] | if you do want to make good on your vow, | 如果你真打算实现你的誓言 |
[1:43:02] | I suggest you abandon ship immediately. | 我建议你立刻弃船逃跑 |
[1:43:06] | How’s that for entertainment? | 够让你开心了吗 |
[1:43:17] | Very good. | 好极了 |
[1:43:19] | Well done, Solo. | 干得好 索罗 |
[1:43:25] | All packed? | 收拾好了吗 |
[1:43:27] | The bellboy is on his way up. | 行李员马上就到 |
[1:43:30] | It’s time to go home. | 是时候回家了 |
[1:43:33] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[1:43:34] | I’m not going back to East Germany. | 我不回东德 |
[1:43:36] | No, that is probably not a good idea for a British spy. | 对英国间谍来说确实不算好主意 |
[1:43:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:43:47] | I really wanted to tell you, but… | 我真的很想告诉你 可是… |
[1:43:51] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:43:53] | I would have done exactly the same thing in your position. | 如果我是你 我也会这么做 |
[1:43:57] | I’m sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事 我很遗憾 |
[1:44:03] | I lost him a long time ago. | 很久以前我就失去他了 |
[1:44:08] | Cowboy’s invited us for a drink up in his room, | 土鳖邀请我们去他房间喝一杯 |
[1:44:09] | – if you’d like. – I have to see Waverly. | -你想去吗 -我得去见韦弗利 |
[1:44:17] | In case we don’t see each other again. | 以防我们再也见不到对方了 |
[1:44:26] | No. | 不 |
[1:44:29] | You should keep it. | 你留着 |
[1:44:30] | As souvenir. | 算作纪念 |
[1:44:32] | That way, I can keep track of you. | 这样我还能知道你在哪里 |
[1:44:51] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:46:30] | Come in. Just finishing up. | 请进 我刚收拾好 |
[1:46:35] | Fix us a couple of drinks. | 喝几杯吧 |
[1:46:36] | I think we’ve earned them. | 我们得庆祝一下 |
[1:46:38] | I guess it’s business as usual now. | 现在一切照常了吧 |
[1:46:43] | Back to how things were. | 回到原来那样 |
[1:46:48] | Politics being what they are. | 政治还是政治 |
[1:47:08] | You feeling okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:47:26] | So, what now? | 接下来怎样呢 |
[1:47:31] | Mission accomplished? | 任务完成了 |
[1:47:35] | Head back to Russia? | 回苏联吗 |
[1:47:38] | Something like this. | 差不多 |
[1:47:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:47:42] | You? | 你呢 |
[1:47:45] | New York. | 回纽约 |
[1:47:51] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[1:47:53] | Got something for you. | 有东西给你 |
[1:48:11] | You know what my mission is? | 你知道我的任务吗 |
[1:48:12] | Same as mine was. | 和我的一样 |
[1:48:15] | Kill me if necessary… | 如有必要 杀了我… |
[1:48:18] | to get that. | 抢回这个 |
[1:48:32] | Absolutely hated working with you, Peril. | 真的很讨厌和你搭档 红警 |
[1:48:35] | You’re a terrible spy, Cowboy. | 你当间谍也很差劲 土鳖 |
[1:48:44] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 先生们 晚上好 |
[1:48:46] | Rather touching scene. | 场面真伤感啊 |
[1:48:48] | Nice view, glass of whiskey, | 屋顶美景 一杯威士忌 |
[1:48:51] | and a little bonfire to keep you warm. | 还有一小团取暖的篝火 |
[1:48:56] | Rather good idea. | 挺好的 |
[1:48:57] | So I have news. | 我收到消息 |
[1:48:59] | A fresh little unpleasantness has arisen. | 出现了一点小小的不愉快 |
[1:49:03] | But I’ve spoken to your superiors, | 不过我和你们的上级谈过了 |
[1:49:04] | and now that we’re all such good friends, | 既然我们已经是好朋友了 |
[1:49:06] | they’ve kindly agreed | 他们都欣然同意 |
[1:49:07] | to let me keep the team together for a while. | 我们继续组成团队 |
[1:49:09] | We leave in an hour. | 一小时后出发 |
[1:49:11] | Where we going? | 去哪儿 |
[1:49:12] | Istanbul, Kuryakin. | 去伊斯坦布尔 库里雅金 |
[1:49:14] | You’ll need your curlywurly shoes. | 带上你们的毛绒靴 |
[1:49:17] | Oh, and you have a new code name. | 对了 我们还有个新代号 |
[1:49:19] | A code name? | 代号 |
[1:49:20] | Yes, rather a good one: U.N.C.L.E. | 挺酷炫的代号 舅舅局 |