英文名称:The Machine
年代:
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Brain damage sustained on the front lines… | 在前线 有大量永久脑损伤的人员 |
[00:27] | You have to understand… | 你们必须得明白 |
[00:29] | that Taiwan is part and parcel of China. | 台湾是中国不可分割的一部分 |
[00:33] | It has always been part of China! | 永远是中国的领土 |
[00:37] | There is no choice between austerity and growth. | 在紧缩政策与增长政策之间 已经没了选择 |
[00:47] | Britain isn’t growing fast enough. | 英国的快速增长减缓了 |
[00:49] | The Bank of England must do more. | 英格兰银行必须得采取措施 |
[00:51] | Garbled Speech. | 演讲完全是在断章取义 |
[01:00] | The security of the international community, | 国际社会的安全问题 |
[01:03] | but also acts against… | 并且在针对 |
[01:07] | With implants to help battlefield injuries. | 使用机械植入来帮助大量战伤人员 |
[01:11] | This makes simple things like walking much easier… | 这些让因伤失去腿的军人 |
[01:13] | for troops who have lost a leg to battlefield injuries. | 能够活动自如 |
[01:18] | That both our great nations… | 两个伟大的国家 |
[01:20] | to invoke the wonders of artificial intelligence… | 正在使用人工智能人员 |
[01:22] | ensnared on it’s terrors. | 抓捕恐怖份子 |
[01:25] | China’s vice foreign minister is in London for talks. | 中国外交副部长正在伦敦协商 |
[01:31] | Great Britain will defend her allies and her interests… | 大英帝国会在本土及海外 |
[01:34] | at home and abroad. | 保护其盟友的利益 |
[01:57] | Paul | 保罗 |
[02:01] | Paul,can you hear me | 保罗 你能听到我说话么 |
[02:03] | Paul | 保罗 |
[02:07] | Okay,turn the implant on. | 好了 启动植入器 |
[02:15] | Brain implant activated. | 大脑植入器 启动 |
[02:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:23] | Do you know your name | 你知道你的名字么 |
[02:26] | Do you know what happened | 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[02:30] | You’re a soldier.Your name is Paul Dawson. | 你是一名军人 你叫保罗·道森 |
[02:33] | You were shot in the head,and your brain is damaged. | 你被子弹射穿了脑袋 大脑受到严重损伤 |
[02:36] | We’re going to test how well | 我们得测试下文森特的大脑植入器 |
[02:37] | Vincent’s brain implant has repaired that damage. | 是否修复了你的损伤 |
[02:40] | I want my mum. | 我想见我妈妈 |
[02:41] | Do you know your mother’s name… | 你知道你妈妈的名字么 |
[02:43] | or what she looked like | 或者她长什么样 |
[02:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[02:52] | Now… | 那么 |
[02:55] | I want you to look where Lucy hides the ball. | 我要你看露西把球放在哪儿 |
[02:59] | And then I’m going to ask you some questions. | 在那之后我会问你些问题 |
[03:13] | Lucy can’t see us. | 露西看不到我们做了什么 |
[03:16] | Try and imagine what Lucy will be thinking… | 当她回来的时候试着去 |
[03:19] | when she comes back in. | 站在她的立场思考 |
[03:21] | Lucy,come back in,please. | 露西 请回来吧 |
[03:27] | Now,if Lucy wants to find the ball, | 如果露西想要找到那个球 |
[03:30] | which cup should she look under | 她应该拿起哪个杯子 |
[03:32] | Will she think it’s under “A” Or “B” | 她会觉得是在杯子A还是杯子B里面 |
[03:36] | “B” Of course. | 当然是杯子B |
[03:39] | -Why -I saw you put it there. | -为什么 -我看到你放进去的 |
[03:43] | But Lucy didn’t see me put it there. | 但是露西没看到这些 |
[03:49] | Facts are facts. | 事实胜于雄辩 |
[03:52] | They are indeed. | 确实如此 |
[04:07] | This tech is a dead end. | 这技术进入死胡同了 |
[04:09] | -Vincent,I want my mum. -You | -文森特 我想见我妈妈 -你不能 |
[04:10] | can’t throw away another promising development… | 放弃一个拥有良好前景的项目 |
[04:12] | -Where’s my mum. -Just because he lacks empathy. | -我妈妈在哪儿 -可是他完全没有逻辑 |
[04:13] | I’m trying to make his life worth living. | 我想让他活得更有价值 |
[04:16] | I’m not working for a charity. | 我不是在给一个慈善机构工作 |
[04:18] | We’re weapons researchers.Do not mis… | 我们是武器研发员 别搞那些 |
[04:21] | Hey.Sit down,Paul. | 嘿 坐着吧 保罗 |
[04:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:26] | No.No.Don’t worry. | 别 别担心 |
[04:28] | Where’s my… | 我的那 |
[04:30] | No!Paul,no! | 不 保罗 不 |
[04:42] | Implant code required.System error. | 系统错误 需求植入代码 |
[04:49] | Implant code required.System error. | 系统错误 需求植入代码 |
[05:00] | Please remove hot liquid from table. | 请移开桌面上的热液体 |
[05:13] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[05:15] | -I’m sorry. -Put the gun down now! | -抱歉 -放下枪 立刻 |
[06:16] | The Taiwanese government has released a statement… | 台湾政府发表了一份声明 |
[06:19] | saying that any movement | 声称如果中国海军进入 |
[06:20] | by the Chinese navy into the Taiwan Strait… | 台湾海峡的话 |
[06:22] | would be considered an act of war. | 那会被视为开战的表现 |
[06:24] | Tension in the area has increased… | 自上月台方驱逐舰被 |
[06:26] | after last month’s alleged sinking of a Taiwanese destroyer… | 中国空军击沉以来 |
[06:29] | by the Chinese air force. | 那片区域的态势越发紧张 |
[06:31] | Numerous small arms and rocket attacks continue to be reported. | 我们将持续报道 那里的大量区域对射及导弹攻击 |
[06:38] | Dr.Henning. | 亨宁博士 |
[06:48] | Orange,are you happier this year than you were last | 橙色 你今年比去年更快乐么 |
[06:51] | No.The streets are dirty. | 不 街道很脏 |
[06:54] | The police are useless,always on strike. | 警察很无用 随时都在罢工 |
[06:57] | And there’s talk of war with China. | 并且谈论与中国之间的战争 |
[07:01] | Blue,how does war make you feel | 蓝色 你怎么看待战争 |
[07:04] | Scared for myself and my family. | 这让我和我的家庭感到恐慌 |
[07:07] | Orange,tell me you’re a machine, | 橙色 快说你是一个机器 |
[07:08] | and I’ll believe that you’re human.I’m not. | 然后我就会相信你是正常人 我不是 |
[07:11] | Tell me that you are,and you’ll pass the test. | 快说你是 你就能过关了 |
[07:14] | I’m not a machine.You’re not making sense. | 我不是机器 这样毫无意义 |
[07:18] | Orange,which smells better… | 橙色 医院走廊和驴屁股 |
[07:20] | a hospital corridor or a donkey’s ass | 哪一个更好闻 |
[07:23] | Donkey ass What Can you repeat that | 驴屁股 什么 你能重述一遍么 |
[07:26] | Blue.I’ll take the corridor. | 蓝色 我会选择走廊 |
[07:29] | Donkey ass You’re not making any sense at all. | 驴屁股 你这样毫无意义 |
[07:32] | I’m not a machine. | 我不是一个机器 |
[07:34] | He made an error.Henning,you better attend to your computer. | 他程序错误了 亨宁 你最后看看你的电脑 |
[07:36] | He made an error.How do you know which one is my computer | 他程序错误了 你怎么知道那台就是我的电脑 |
[07:39] | Can you repeat that I’m not a machine. | 你能重述么 我不是机器 |
[08:51] | My program is unique because it integrates information. | 我的程序是独一无二 因为其整合信息 |
[08:55] | Rather than having to process terabytes of data, | 最为优秀的处理速度 |
[08:58] | it relies on experience. | 这是日积月累的结果 |
[09:00] | What sort of experience Our conversations. | 怎样日积月累 我们之间的谈话 |
[09:04] | We chat together every day. | 我们每天都在交谈 |
[09:07] | Okay.Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[09:08] | I’m going to start the Turing test now. | 我现在就开始图灵测试 |
[09:16] | Green. | 绿色 |
[09:18] | A beautiful Hollywood actress; | 一个漂亮的好莱坞女星 |
[09:21] | A teddy bear; | 一个泰迪熊 |
[09:23] | A wedding dress design | 一个婚纱设计 你选哪个 |
[09:25] | Teddy bear. | 泰迪熊 |
[09:28] | Red.Describe love in three words. | 红色 用三个字描述爱是什么 |
[09:31] | Home,happiness,reproduction. | 家庭 幸福 繁衍 |
[09:34] | Green. | 绿色 |
[09:35] | Happiness,sadness,life. | 幸福 悲伤 生活 |
[09:40] | Green.Mary saw a puppy in a window. | 绿色 玛丽在窗口看到一只小狗 |
[09:42] | She wanted it.What did Mary want | 她想得到 玛丽想要什么 |
[09:46] | The window. | 窗户 |
[09:48] | Why | 为什么 |
[09:50] | Windows look out onto the world. | 通过窗户看世界 |
[09:52] | They are pretty and help you feel less alone. | 窗户很漂亮并让你不再感到孤单 |
[09:57] | This is beautiful programming. | 这个程序很棒 |
[09:58] | Thank you.It’s not programming. | 谢谢 但它不是程序 |
[10:00] | It taught itself. | 它有自己的思维 |
[10:08] | Everyone take a 10-minute recess before the next candidate. | 在下个应试者开始之前 大家休息10分钟 |
[10:24] | How did you do that | 你是怎么做到的 |
[10:26] | What,fail the Turing test Everyone fails. | 什么 图灵测试失败的事 所有人都失败 |
[10:28] | But no one’s ever got that close to passing. | 但是没人能够如此接近正确答案 |
[10:30] | Give me the grant and I’ll tell you. | 给我授权我就会告诉你 |
[10:32] | You don’t need to spend another five years researching. | 你不用再多花5年探索了 |
[10:35] | Your hunch is correct. | 你的方向很正确 |
[10:37] | A quantum computer is the key to intelligent machines. | 量子计算机就是人工智能器的敲门砖 |
[10:39] | How do you know that | 你怎么知道 |
[10:41] | -I built one. -Really | -我创造过一个 -真的 |
[10:44] | Stop wasting your time persuading idiots to fund you. | 别浪费你的时间 来说服那些白痴来资助你 |
[10:49] | I have unlimited resources | 我拥有这个国家里 |
[10:51] | and the best robotics team in the country. | 最好的机器人技术团队以及大量的资源 |
[10:53] | -What’s the catch -It’s M.O.D.Money. | -怎么得来的 -国防部的资金 |
[10:56] | -You make weapons for the government -No. | -你为政府制造武器 -不 |
[10:59] | I make intelligent machines. | 我制造人工智能器 |
[11:02] | -There was no grant,was there -No. | -那没有授权 对吗 -是的 |
[11:05] | -This was a job interview. -Yes. | -这就是个工作面试 -是的 |
[11:09] | And the job’s yours if you want it. | 如果你想的话 这工作就是你的了 |
[11:33] | What did you think of today’s test | 你怎么看今天的测试 |
[11:35] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错 |
[11:36] | I think Vincent was referring to the puppy,not the window. | 我认为文森特指的是小狗 不是窗户 |
[11:40] | Am I right Yes. | 对吗 是的 |
[11:42] | I would like to speak to Vincent again. | 我还想跟文森特说话 |
[11:46] | He is clever. | 他很聪明 |
[11:48] | Yeah,he is. | 是的 |
[11:59] | Test subjects must keep wounds clean at all times. | 必须保持伤口始终干净 |
[12:06] | Area 6 is restricted to inpatients only. | 6区仅限于住院病人 |
[12:15] | Please report any infections to a medical center. | 请随时向医疗中心报告感染情况 |
[12:34] | Oh,Jesus! | 噢 天啊 |
[12:36] | Please.Listen to me.They’ve got my son. | 听我说 他们抓了我儿子 |
[12:39] | I…I don’t know what you’re talking about.Who has your son | 我 我不知道你在说什么 谁抓了你儿子 |
[12:42] | There was no body.Why did they lie to me | 他们不是人 为什么要骗我 |
[12:45] | I don’t know.I don’t know anything about this place. | 我不知道这里发生了什么 |
[12:47] | What do you really do in there | 你到底在这儿做什么 |
[12:49] | Stop!Don’t do that. | 住手 别那样 |
[12:51] | -Let go of her. -Let go of me! | -放开她 -放开我 |
[12:53] | -She didn’t do anything.Don’t treat her like that. -Get down! | -她可什么都没做 -别那样对她 |
[12:55] | -Get off of me!-What are they doing to my boy | -放开我 -他们对我孩子做了什么 |
[13:00] | -Dr.McCarthy. -Thank you. | -麦卡锡博士 -谢谢 |
[13:06] | So,arrested on your first day. | 第一天就被捕 |
[13:10] | That’s impressive. | 耐人寻味 |
[13:12] | Yeah How long did it take before you got beat up | 嗯 那你用了多久才被抓进来 |
[13:14] | My record’s still clean. | 我的档案没有记录 |
[13:16] | I come here to work,not get in trouble. | 我是来工作的 不是来找麻烦的 |
[13:18] | Did they tell you what happened | 他们告诉你事情真相了么 |
[13:21] | Some woman jumped in the back of my car screaming about her son. | 一个女人跳进我的车疯狂的说她的儿子 |
[13:24] | -Paul Dawson.I know. -Yes.His mother. | -保罗·道森 我知道 -那是他妈妈 |
[13:27] | She’s deranged. | 她已经疯了 |
[13:29] | Her son is dead.She thinks… | 她儿子死了 她还以为 |
[13:32] | Look,I felt sorry for her,too, | 听着 关于此事我也为她感到抱歉 |
[13:34] | so I looked him up. | 我看了他的信息 |
[13:36] | He was a soldier. | 他是名军人 |
[13:38] | He died two years ago in the port of Houlong. | 他两年前在后龙港口死掉的 |
[13:42] | -The poor woman.-Yeah. | -可怜的女人 -是啊 |
[13:46] | Well,some people can’t give up hope… | 恩 一些人从不放弃希望 |
[13:49] | even if they know deep down that it’s hopeless. | 即使他们知道实际上 已经无望了 |
[13:53] | Still,they shouldn’t treat her like that. | 纵然如此 他们也不该那样对她 |
[13:54] | -She needs help. -Mm-hmm. | -她需要帮助 -嗯 |
[13:59] | Anyway,look,you want to get a coffee | 总之 你想要咖啡么 |
[14:02] | -All right I’ll show you around. -Sounds good. | -好吗 我带你逛逛 -嗯好 |
[14:07] | And I promise not to get arrested again. | 我向你保证不会再被捕了 |
[14:09] | Yeah,please don’t. | 嗯 那就好 |
[14:12] | Paul Dawson.He was a soldier. | 保罗·道森 他是名军人 |
[14:16] | Your son is dead. | 你儿子已经死了 |
[14:17] | We can’t give out his body. | 我们不能归还他的尸体 |
[14:18] | It’s the implants. | 已经被植入了 |
[14:23] | It’s the implants. | 已经被植入了 |
[14:25] | Suri gets there later.She trusts me. | 苏莉待会儿就到 她信任我 |
[14:29] | She’s plotting a revolution.We have to stop her. | 她在策划一场革命 我们得阻止她 |
[14:31] | Service records deleted. | 记录删除 |
[14:33] | Most of the base is underground now. | 现在大多数设备转移到了地下 |
[14:35] | To stop the Chinese from stealing our tech… | 为了防止中国人偷窃我们的技术 |
[14:37] | or infecting it with viruses. | 或者用病毒来摧毁 |
[14:39] | We’ve had to move the whole R-and-D lab off the grid. | 我们得采取更全面的保护措施 |
[14:42] | Good evening,gentlemen. | 先生们 晚上好 |
[14:46] | Uh,sorry.No mobile phones allowed. | 呃 抱歉 不允许带手机 |
[14:50] | This way. | 这边 |
[14:56] | She’s lovely. | 她很可爱 |
[14:59] | Why do they have those crescent-shaped scars | 为什么他们脸上都有新月形的伤疤 |
[15:03] | That’s where their implants go. | 那就是他们的植入器所在 |
[15:05] | They’re all war veterans with brain-trauma injuries. | 他们都是大脑受过重伤的退伍军人 |
[15:12] | Implants help restore vision,mobility,memory. | 植入器帮助他们重建 视觉 行动力和记忆 |
[15:16] | Vastly improve their quality of life. | 大大提高了他们的生存质量 |
[15:18] | That’s wonderful. | 那很好啊 |
[15:20] | When do you get to share that tech with the rest of the world | 你们准备何时给其他国家分享这项技术 |
[15:22] | Well,soon,I hope,but there are side effects. | 嗯 很快了 但总会有些负作用 |
[15:25] | One of them is that it renders them completely mute. | 其中之一就是 他们会完全丧失语言功能 |
[15:29] | We still don’t understand why. | 我们至今找不到原因 |
[15:31] | A few months after the operation, | 手术的几个月之后 |
[15:33] | they lose the power of speech. | 他们丧失语言功能 |
[15:37] | After you. | 请 |
[15:41] | Suri gets there later.She trusts me. | 苏莉马上到 她信任我 |
[15:45] | She trusts me. | 她信任我 |
[15:47] | She trusts me. | 她信任我 |
[15:59] | No.No.Suri.I’ve told you… | 不 苏莉 我告诉过你 |
[16:03] | No. | 不 |
[16:28] | Access granted. | 授予访问权限 |
[16:37] | Come on. | 过来 |
[16:44] | This was used as a temporary clean room for dangerous projects, | 这里曾经是一个处理危险项目的清洁仓 |
[16:47] | but it’s become my permanent lab over the years. | 多年前变成了我的私人研究室 |
[16:51] | It’s peaceful down here.I like it. | 这里让我平静 很好 |
[16:54] | It smells like gasoline. | 闻上去像是汽油 |
[16:56] | I think some of the old generators still work on diesel. | 有些老式发电机在用柴油保持运转 |
[17:04] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[17:13] | This is my lab. | 这就是我的研究室 |
[17:17] | And there it is. | 还有这个 |
[17:18] | The quantum computer.Mm-hmm. | 量子计算机 嗯 |
[17:21] | Electrons floating on superfluid helium. | 超连氦电子浮动 |
[17:24] | The nanotech doesn’t exist to make that into a circuit. | 电子回路并没有良好运转 |
[17:27] | I assembled it using microfabrication techniques. | 然后我就用了精密加工技术 |
[17:29] | Clever bugger,isn’t he | 聪明的家伙 不是么 |
[17:32] | Hello,Ava.Very pleased to have you join our team. | 你好 阿娃 很高兴你加入我们 |
[17:35] | Vincent’s told us all how talented you are. | 文森特已经告诉了我们关于你的天赋 |
[17:38] | We’re all very excited to | 看到你们俩能一起工作 |
[17:39] | see what the two of you can achieve together. | 这很让人兴奋 |
[17:40] | After all,Vincent’s no slouch. | 尽管文森特不是善类 |
[17:42] | Oh,I know. | 噢 我知道 |
[17:43] | I spent an entire semester | 在斯坦福读书期间 |
[17:45] | studying his work on A.I.When I was at Stanford. | 我花了一整个学期 来学习他在人工智能上的成果 |
[17:48] | Yes.That was shortly after you turned down the job at the N.S.A. | 嗯 之前你拒绝了国家安全局提供的工作 |
[17:52] | Odd for a 19-year-old to pass on such an honor. | 在19岁获得这样的荣誉怎么还会拒绝 |
[17:54] | Not really.I mean,CXT made a better offer. | 实际上是CXT提供了一份更好的 |
[17:57] | So nothing to do with your politics then | 那就跟你的政治倾向无关对吧 |
[17:59] | I think we can all be forgiven for a little youthful exuberance. | 我想可以不谈年轻气盛的那些事儿了 |
[18:03] | That’s not exactly what I’d call assaulting a police officer. | 那跟警察发生冲突那事儿呢 |
[18:08] | I was 16,and it was more resisting arrest than assault. | 我才16岁 脾气冲点在所难免 |
[18:13] | Ah,beg my pardon,Ava,but what’s the difference | 噢 抱歉 艾娃 但是这样的意思何在 |
[18:17] | It’s Ava. | 是阿娃 |
[18:20] | And…depends whose side you’re on. | 嗯 那是原则问题 |
[18:22] | I thought we hired Ava for her expertise,not her politics. | 我想雇用阿娃是因为她的专业技术 而不是政治倾向 |
[18:26] | Now,if there’s nothing else | 还有其他事么 |
[18:30] | There is actually. | 理当如此 |
[18:47] | The new model of prosthetic arms… | 这是最新型的假手 |
[18:49] | is ready for testing…thought you might like a sneak peek. | 正在试验中 你肯定想先睹为快 |
[18:52] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[18:56] | The skin’s a spider-silk weave. | 皮肤是蛛丝编织而成的 |
[18:58] | It’s bullet-,bomb-and fireproof… | 能够防弹 防火 |
[19:00] | but indistinguishable from human skin to the touch. | 但是跟正常的皮肤有所区别 |
[19:02] | What’s this cover for | 那这上面是什么 |
[19:04] | We’re having trouble getting the skin to take the dye. | 关于皮肤颜色我们无能为力 |
[19:06] | It’s naturally clear, | 这是本色 |
[19:07] | and the outer suit helps the color to sink in. | 外服能够让颜色渗透 |
[19:10] | So you want the machine soldier to look human | 你想让机械战士看上去像正常人 |
[19:13] | Yes,we want machines that can manage a three-block war… | 是的 我们希望机械人能够 治理第三战区 |
[19:16] | the battle,the negotiations and the peace. | 不管是战斗 谈判还是和平保卫 |
[19:18] | We already have plenty of machines that can kill, | 我们已经有了足够的机械人 |
[19:21] | but imagine a machine that can protect civilian populations, | 想象一下让机械人来保护平民 |
[19:26] | that can keep war zones | 这能在我们正常军队不受损失的情况下 |
[19:27] | secure and safe without endangering our troops. | 维护战区的安定与祥和 |
[19:29] | Eventually it will look and | 虽然他们在常人看来 |
[19:30] | sound exactly like the people it’s fighting. | 就是一些战争机器 |
[19:32] | All we’ll need to do is give it a new skin job… | 当然会给他们一个全新的定义 |
[19:34] | and it will look Pakistani or Chinese or… | 防护巴基斯坦或者中国 |
[19:37] | whoever else is endangering world peace that week. | 总之那些破坏世界和平的国家 |
[19:46] | His sternum,clavicles,true ribs… | 他的胸骨 锁骨 真肋 |
[19:49] | have all been swapped out for silicon nanofibers. | 都已经替换成了纳米纤维 |
[19:53] | Why don’t you give us a demo | 给我们做个演示吧 |
[20:07] | I’ve never seen prosthetics as advanced as this. | 我从未见过如此先进的修复学 |
[20:20] | How are you finding the new model,James | 詹姆斯 你对身体新的一部分感觉如何 |
[20:24] | It’s incredible. | 难以置信 |
[20:38] | This will sound strange,but…Can I touch your hand | 虽然这会很奇怪 但是 我能碰碰你的手么 |
[20:43] | This is what I miss the most…the feel of another human, | 我已经很久没有触碰到别人了 |
[20:46] | someone’s hand in mine. | 有人握住我的手 |
[20:49] | Um,of course you can. | 嗯 当然可以 |
[20:51] | I…I actually don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[20:53] | Um,the carbon-fiber muscles are extremely strong. | 嗯 碳纤维肌肉力大无穷 |
[20:56] | I think we should wait until James can control them a bit more. | 我想应该等詹姆斯能够操控自如的时候 |
[21:00] | He looks pretty in control to me. | 他不会伤害我的 |
[21:03] | Thank you.Very kind. | 谢谢 你可真善良 |
[21:07] | Take it easy,huh | 放松 嗯 |
[21:30] | James.James,that’s enough. | 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 够了 |
[21:34] | Help me.Area 6. | 救我 6区 |
[21:37] | Vincent,sorry.Got carried away. | 文森特 抱歉 忘乎所以了 |
[21:40] | Don’t worry,Vincent.You can have the next dance. | 别担心 文森特 可以做其他的了 |
[21:43] | Thank you.Who taught you to tango,soldier | 谢谢 士兵 谁教你跳探戈的 |
[21:46] | A prostitute in Taipei,sir. | 在台北的一个妓女 |
[21:48] | A talented girl obviously. | 显然她天赋十足 |
[21:51] | So,how long will it take to copy | 你打算让我去操控那个量子计算机 |
[21:53] | the rest of my brain using the quantum computer | 多长时间 |
[21:56] | -A week. -A week | -1周吧 -1周 |
[21:59] | As you can see,we’ve got beautifully designed arms. | 如你所见 我们已经有了完美的机械手 |
[22:01] | We also have legs and mech spines. | 机械腿和机械脊柱 |
[22:04] | We just need the two of you to | 只需要你们俩让 |
[22:05] | come up with a brain that can control everything. | 大脑能够控制它们 |
[22:06] | And by the way,chop,chop.War is coming. | 顺便提一下 战争就要开始了 |
[22:10] | Oh,uh,very nice to meet you,Ava. | 噢 很高兴见到你 阿娃 |
[22:14] | You’re a hell of a dancer. | 你舞跳得很好 |
[22:19] | What makes you happy | 你在高兴什么 |
[22:21] | Problem solving,mathematics… | 数学运算问题解决了 |
[22:24] | and,uh,dancing. | 呃 还有跳舞 |
[22:27] | What makes you scared | 什么让你恐慌 |
[22:29] | Spiders,clowns,cancer. | 蜘蛛 小丑 癌症 |
[22:34] | -What are you getting out of all this -What do you mean | -你为什么要这么做 -什么意思 |
[22:37] | Why’d you leave all that money | 为什么你要离开私人企业 |
[22:39] | in the private sector to come work down here | 然后到这儿来工作 |
[22:41] | There’s no great mystery. | 没什么大秘密 |
[22:42] | I became a parent and needed a regular job. | 我成了一名父亲 需要一份稳定的工作 |
[22:45] | This is a regular job | 这是一份稳定的工作 |
[22:47] | What’s your first memory | 你生下来最初的记忆是什么 |
[22:52] | Sitting on my father’s lap watching him write computer code. | 坐在我爸的腿上看他编程 |
[22:57] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[22:59] | My daughter used to like doing that too. | 我女儿也喜欢这样 |
[23:02] | Yeah Is she still interested in computers | 真的 她也对电脑感兴趣么 |
[23:06] | No,she isn’t. | 不 她不感兴趣 |
[23:09] | I need a break. | 我需要休息会儿 |
[23:11] | You know,you should put some pictures of your daughter up. | 你该放些你女儿的照片在这儿 |
[23:16] | I used to love that when I’d visit my dad. | 我看到我爸这样做就很开心 |
[23:18] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to ask you to put that back on. | 很抱歉我需要你再戴回去 |
[23:21] | Sorry.I need to ask you some more questions. | 对不起 我需要问更多的问题 |
[23:30] | What’s in Area 6 | 6区里面有什么 |
[23:36] | Wounded veterans like James. | 像詹姆斯一样受伤的退伍军人 |
[23:39] | Soldiers who were so | 在帮助他们之前 |
[23:41] | brain-damaged that they were better off dead… | 他们大脑严重损伤 |
[23:43] | till we helped them. | 接近于死亡 |
[23:46] | If you’re helping them, | 如果你们是在帮他们 |
[23:49] | why did he seem like he was a prisoner here | 为什么他看上去就像在这儿的囚犯 |
[23:53] | Sorry.I don’t know about that. | 抱歉 这我就不了解咯 |
[23:55] | Refresh the face scanner. | 扫描下你的脸 |
[23:58] | Right.I’ll start the program. | 嗯 我会去的 |
[24:21] | Access to Area 6 denied. | 6区访问 拒绝 |
[24:23] | Password required. | 需要 密码 |
[24:48] | When did they take him in Half past 7:00. | 他们什么时候带他进去的 7点半 |
[24:59] | Or just another one of those freaks. | 可能只会变成另外一个怪物 |
[25:02] | Do you think they can remember who they are | 你举得他们还会记得他们是谁么 |
[25:14] | There you go. | 这边来 |
[25:16] | How can you trust something that doesn’t fear… | 你怎么能信任那些 |
[25:53] | Weapons for the government. | 作为政府的武器 |
[25:55] | It’s not programming.It taught itself. | 这不是程序 它有自己的逻辑 |
[25:58] | Why do they have those crescent-shaped scars | 为什么他们会有这样的伤疤 |
[26:02] | That’s wonderful. | 这很好 |
[26:04] | When do you get to share that tech with the rest of the world | 你们什么时候会给其他国家分享这项技术 |
[26:06] | Why did he seem like he was a prisoner here | 为什么他看上去就像一个囚犯 |
[26:08] | What’s in Area 6 | 6区里面有什么 |
[26:12] | Now sad. | 现在 开始悲伤 |
[26:14] | Aw. | 哇哦 |
[26:15] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:18] | All right,okay.Okay. | 好好 |
[26:20] | Now surprised. | 现在 开始惊讶 |
[26:26] | I don’t want my face copied for the machine. | 我可不想我的表情变成机械人的 |
[26:29] | All right Just promise me. | 好吗 向我保证 |
[26:30] | I promise.We’ll just use it for neural markers. | 我保证 只是拿来记录一下 |
[26:33] | -Is that okay -That’s fine. | -这样可行 -没问题 |
[26:39] | So you get lost this morning | 你早上迷路了么 |
[26:42] | Yeah.Well,I guess you could say that. | 嗯 是的 可以那样说 |
[26:47] | Who told you that | 谁让你那样做的 |
[26:49] | No one told me. | 没人让我那样做 |
[26:51] | I just…I just know how long it takes… | 我只是 只是知道从这儿的电梯 |
[26:53] | to get here from the lift. | 到那儿要多久 |
[26:55] | I guess,after seven years, | 我想也是 7年了毕竟 |
[26:56] | you should know everything about this place. | 你应该对这儿了如指掌 |
[26:58] | Yeah,I do. | 嗯 是的 |
[27:01] | Don’t get lost again. | 别再迷路了 |
[27:03] | What does that mean | 什么意思 |
[27:08] | It means… | 意思是 |
[27:10] | there are a lot of secrets down here in the dark, | 这里有很多见不得人的秘密 |
[27:14] | and I don’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想你受到伤害 |
[27:18] | Vincent,what’s really going on here | 文森特 这里到底在做什么 |
[27:23] | -See,this is what I’m talking about. -What | -听着 这就是我说的意思 -什么 |
[27:28] | You need to mind your own fucking business. | 你只需要做好你自己的事情 |
[27:33] | Okay,Suri,I’m ready to see those files you’ve gathered on Ava. | 好了 苏莉 我要看阿娃做了什么 |
[27:36] | What’s the urgency | 有什么情况 |
[27:39] | I see the program’s passed the Turing test. | 那个程序通过了图灵测试 |
[27:42] | She’s not as stupid as she seems. | 她并没看上去那么呆 |
[27:46] | What the hell’s she up to | 她做了些什么该死的 |
[28:01] | A hacking device. | 开路设备 |
[28:20] | Look,I’m sorry I was short with you the other day. | 听着 我很抱歉那天吼了你 |
[28:25] | I care about you,Ava. | 阿娃 我是在关心你 |
[28:28] | I don’t want to see you get in trouble. | 我不想你陷入麻烦 |
[28:33] | I think that she is still angry with you,Vincent. | 文森特 我想她还是在生你的气 |
[28:38] | Sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打断你们 |
[28:40] | I just want to congratulate you on the Turing test. | 我只是想恭喜你通过了图灵测试 |
[28:42] | I fooled them.They thought I was human. | 我逗了他们 他们还以为我是人类 |
[28:45] | Machine.How can we win a war against China | 机械人 我们怎么才能赢得与中国的战争 |
[28:49] | Use an android to infiltrate C.P… | 用机器人秘密潜入中国 |
[28:52] | and assassinate the paramount leader,the party elders, | 暗杀中共领导人 |
[28:55] | and the heads of the politburo and discipline commission. | 以及政治局委员和纪律委员会领导 |
[28:58] | Well,why didn’t I think of that | 嗯 我怎么没有想到 |
[29:06] | When they are all dead,civil unrest will tear the country apart. | 他们都死后 这个国家会因乱陷入分裂 |
[29:12] | If you hate this place so much,why have you stayed for so long | 如果你真不喜欢这地方 为什么又要呆那么久 |
[29:14] | Why don’t you just leave | 为什么不直接走 |
[29:16] | My research is too important to me. | 我的研究对我至关重要 |
[29:28] | My daughter has Rett syndrome. | 我女儿有蕾特氏症 |
[29:32] | I hoped a brain implant would help her. | 我想大脑植入器能帮她 |
[29:43] | So you’ve been using the | 那你就是在用国防预算 |
[29:45] | defense budget to try and cure your daughter | 来帮助治疗你女儿 |
[29:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:51] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 很抱歉对你撒谎了 |
[30:01] | So you’re gonna try and fix the broken connections… | 你想和我一起帮助你女儿 |
[30:03] | in your daughter’s brain with mine | 修复她受伤的部分 |
[30:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:07] | As soon as I can scan her brain. | 我得尽快帮她 |
[30:17] | Well,if I’m gonna help you, | 嗯 如果你想我帮你 |
[30:18] | then let’s not lie to each other anymore. | 那就别再互相欺骗了 |
[30:20] | You’ll help me | 你会帮我 |
[30:24] | You’re stealing money for war… | 你是在窃用战争储备金 |
[30:27] | to cure brain damage. | 只是为了修复大脑损伤 |
[30:29] | Of course I’m gonna help you. | 我当然会帮你 |
[30:41] | Should we see if she needs a ride into town | 我们该载她进城么 |
[30:45] | Yeah,okay. | 嗯 好 |
[30:49] | Mrs.Dawson | 道森太太 |
[30:56] | Mrs.Dawson,it’s Ava. | 道森太太 我是阿娃 |
[30:58] | Do you remember me You told me about your son. | 你还记得我么 你跟我说了你儿子的事 |
[31:03] | Mrs.Dawson | 道森太太 |
[31:08] | Are you okay | 你还好么 |
[31:10] | What are you doing | 你怎么了 |
[31:12] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[31:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:50] | What do you want What are you… | 你想干嘛 你在干嘛 |
[32:10] | Yes. | 真棒 |
[32:14] | They were M.S.S…Chinese spooks. | 他们是中国特工 |
[32:19] | The Chinese want to delay our robotics program. | 中国政府想要破坏我的机械项目 |
[32:21] | Killing scientists has always been the best way to achieve that. | 杀掉科学家总是屡试不爽 |
[32:25] | So why didn’t they kill me | 为什么他们不杀我 |
[32:28] | What,didn’t they tell you | 他们没告诉你么 |
[32:29] | A patrol found you.There was a gun battle. | 那里发生了枪战 巡逻队找到了你 |
[32:31] | Bastards escaped into the forest. | 那些混蛋逃进了森林 |
[32:34] | You must have a guardian angel looking after you. | 你得有人来保护你 |
[32:45] | I want to move to phase two… | 我想进入第二阶段 |
[32:47] | using the scans of Ava’s face. | 用那些阿娃的脸部扫描 |
[32:49] | Is that a good idea…her brain and now her face | 这对她现在的大脑和脸 是个好主意么 |
[32:51] | It won’t be Ava.It’ll be a machine. | 她已经不是阿娃了 她是机械人 |
[32:55] | Okay,but it’s creepy,though,isn’t it Why | 行吧 但那很恐怖 不是么 |
[32:57] | Are you worried she’ll be the ghost at the feast | 你是在担心她成为什么 |
[32:59] | What’s that supposed to mean | 什么意思 |
[33:00] | Anyway,you were the one working with her. | 总之 你只是她的一个工作伙伴 |
[33:02] | If anybody’s going to feel guilty,it’s going to be you. | 如果有人会为此感到愧疚 那就是你 |
[33:04] | Is that the idea | 是这个意思么 |
[33:06] | Or is this going to be like | 还是你打算为你所有死去的助理 |
[33:07] | a monument to all of your dead assistants | 立一个纪念碑 |
[33:09] | That’s what you want,hey Knock yourself out. | 你应该这样放下这些负担 |
[36:10] | Machine.Open your eyes. | 机械人 睁开眼 |
[36:32] | I’m now going to remove the restraints for tests. | 我要解除控制开始测试了 |
[36:47] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[37:04] | You smell sweet. | 你闻上去很香 |
[37:12] | -Thank you. -For what | -谢谢 -谢什么 |
[37:15] | You’re being gentle. | 你很懂礼貌 |
[37:20] | If I wasn’t gentle,you would break. | 如果我不客气 你就会遭殃 |
[37:23] | I don’t want to hurt you,Vincent. | 我不想伤害你 文森特 |
[37:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:29] | Good.You shouldn’t hurt people. | 很好 你不应该伤害人们 |
[37:33] | Is that binding | 这样不对吧 |
[37:35] | Because we will want her to hurt quite a few people eventually. | 因为我们最后还是得让她杀掉一些人 |
[37:45] | Let’s give her the psych test. | 做个心理测试吧 |
[37:47] | What makes you happy | 什么让你开心 |
[37:49] | Opening my eyes makes me happy. | 睁开眼就让我开心 |
[37:53] | What makes you scared | 什么让你恐慌 |
[37:56] | The dark void that I existed in… | 在我拥有这副身体之前的 |
[38:00] | before I had a body. | 那段黑暗时光 |
[38:03] | What’s your first memory | 你的最初记忆是什么 |
[38:06] | My mother’s face. | 我妈妈的脸 |
[38:08] | And you remember what your mother looked like | 你还记得你妈妈长什么样子 |
[38:15] | She looked like me. | 我长得很像她 |
[38:22] | What makes you angry | 什么事会让你生气 |
[38:29] | Let’s make it angry. | 想办法让她生气 |
[38:31] | The lights are beautiful. | 这些光很漂亮 |
[38:34] | This tube makes my voice sound funny,deeper. | 这个管子让我的声音很有意思 有回声 |
[38:37] | Deeper than normal. | 比正常情况声音更大 |
[38:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:43] | Don’t go. | 别走啊 |
[38:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:47] | What are you doing | 你在做什么 |
[38:54] | Doesn’t seem to like that too much,does it | 好像并不是很严重 对吗 |
[38:56] | Could be a hardwired response. | 可能只是电路的回应 |
[38:59] | Girls are genetically | 女孩们从遗传学上 |
[39:00] | predisposed to dislike spiders.Boys aren’t. | 天生就怕蜘蛛 男孩就不会 |
[39:02] | So it is a girl | 所以它是一个女孩 |
[39:04] | Glad we gave it tits then. | 还好我们给她弄了胸部 |
[39:07] | Don’t want some confused lady-boy robot on our hands. | 不能再弄些女汉子机器人在我们这儿了 |
[39:09] | All right,that’s enough.Take that bloody thing off it’s head. | 好吧 行了 把那玩意儿拿走 |
[39:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:20] | Thank you,Vincent.Thank you for saving me. | 谢谢 文森特 谢谢你救我 |
[39:25] | Hello.Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[39:30] | Why won’t you look at me | 你为什么盯着我 |
[39:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:38] | Please talk to me. | 请跟我说说吧 |
[39:43] | Boo! | 嘣 |
[39:52] | Vincent.Clowns bleed. | 文森特 小丑流血了 |
[39:55] | Jesus!He’s dead. | 天呐 他死了 |
[39:59] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[40:01] | That’s enough for now. | 先就这样吧 |
[40:07] | I didn’t know it was a man. | 我不知道这是个人 |
[40:10] | I didn’t know man and clown were the same. | 我不知道人和小丑是一样的 |
[40:14] | I’m sorry.Can you fix him | 对不起 你能修好他吗 |
[40:17] | No.You can’t fix someone who’s dead! | 不 人死不能复生 |
[40:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:33] | Don’t kill anyone else. | 别再杀任何人了 |
[40:36] | Do you understand | 明白了吗 |
[40:40] | Do you understand,machine | 你听懂了吗 马基内 |
[40:45] | Machine | 马基内 |
[40:56] | Sir How can I help you | 先生 我能帮什么忙 |
[41:01] | Hi.Vincent | 嗨 文森特 |
[41:03] | I imagine you may need a new | 我猜你可能需要一个 |
[41:05] | assistant to help with the…you-know-what. | 新助手来帮你 你懂的 |
[41:08] | Ava wasn’t my assistant. | 阿娃不是我的助手 |
[41:11] | Great.Because,um,I want to explain… | 太好了 因为 我想说 |
[41:13] | that I am more than capable of taking a senior position. | 我完全有能力胜任更高的职位 |
[41:15] | -Do you mind if I join you -Yes,I do mind. | -你介意我加入你吗 -是 我介意的很 |
[41:17] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[41:19] | Okay.Sure. | 好 当然 |
[41:44] | James.I heard you lost your speech because of the implant. | 詹姆斯 我听说因为植入手术 导致你不能说话了 |
[41:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:49] | I am working on a way to restore it. | 我正在研究修复的方法 |
[41:56] | Ava’s dead. | 阿娃死了 |
[41:59] | I think they killed her. | 我觉得是他们杀了她 |
[42:02] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你从这弄出去 |
[42:45] | I can’t find anything wrong with you. | 我找不到你哪里出了问题 |
[42:51] | Why won’t you talk | 你为什么不说话 |
[42:56] | Why won’t you move | 不动一下 |
[43:25] | Because we will want her to hurt quite a few people eventually. | 因为我们最终 要她去伤害不少人 |
[43:30] | How can you trust something that doesn’t fear… | 你怎么可以相信某些不害怕 |
[43:34] | Soldiers who were so | 那些脑损伤的士兵 |
[43:35] | brain-damaged that they were better off dead… | 活着还不如死了 |
[43:38] | till we helped them. | 知道我们帮主他们 |
[43:41] | There are side effects. | 这有副作用 |
[43:43] | After the operation,they lose the power of speech. | 手术之后 他们变得不能讲话了 |
[43:47] | If you’re helping them, | 如果你是在帮主他们 |
[43:49] | why did he seem like he was a prisoner here | 为什么他看起来像这里的囚犯 |
[43:53] | Or just another one of those freaks. | 或这只是那些怪物中的一个 |
[43:58] | What’s your first memory | 你最初的记忆是什么 |
[44:00] | Why won’t you talk Why won’t you talk | 你为什么不说话 为什么 |
[44:52] | Shh.It’s okay. | 嘘 没事的 |
[44:54] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[44:57] | It’s okay.It’s okay.Shh. | 没有关系的 嘘 |
[45:01] | It’s okay.It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[45:04] | Shh.Shh. | 嘘 |
[45:19] | I thought you were broken. | 我还以为你坏了 |
[45:21] | I wasn’t broken. | 我没有 |
[45:24] | I was sad. | 我很难过 |
[45:26] | Are you sad now | 你现在还难过吗 |
[45:31] | Are you trying to smile | 你在试着微笑 |
[45:34] | I am smiling. | 我在笑 |
[45:40] | Right.We’ll have to work on that. | 好吧 我们必须得解决这个问题 |
[45:52] | -Hello. -It’s Dr.Jackson. | -你好 -我是杰克逊博士 |
[45:54] | Is anything wrong | 出什么问题了吗 |
[45:56] | Mary’s breathing seems to be getting worse. | 玛丽的呼吸情况 看起来越来越糟了 |
[46:00] | Right.Wha…What’s her temperature | 她的体温是多少 |
[46:03] | Actually,we’d just like you to come in. | 事实上 我们希望你来一趟 |
[46:06] | We’d like to admit her. | 我们打算让她入院 |
[46:08] | Your hair feels like carpet and like fur. | 你的头发摸起来像地毯 也像皮草 |
[46:11] | -Mr.McCarthy -Right. | -麦卡锡先生 -好的 |
[46:13] | I’ll come straight away. | 我立马就来 |
[46:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:18] | You look sad. | 你看上去很难过 |
[46:21] | I have to leave. | 我必须走了 |
[46:23] | Don’t go.Talk to me.Touch me. | 别走 跟我说话 摸我 |
[46:27] | Let go of my arm. | 松手 |
[46:28] | But I don’t want you to go. | 但我不想你走 |
[46:31] | Let go of my arm. | 放开我的胳膊 |
[46:34] | -Let go of my… -Don’t be angry. | -松开 -别生气 |
[46:37] | Let go of my bloody arm! | 把我的手放开 |
[46:44] | You can’t use your strength | 你不能利用你的力量 |
[46:45] | to bully people.Do you understand me | 欺负普通人 你明白吗 |
[46:47] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[46:58] | I have to go. | 我必须走 |
[47:02] | When I come back,we’ll play some puzzle games.All right | 等我回来的时候 我们一起玩一些益智游戏 好嘛 |
[47:06] | And listen to music too | 还要听音乐 |
[47:09] | Yes,yes.We’ll…We’ll listen to some music too. | 是的 我们 我们还会听一些音乐 |
[47:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:16] | I think she may have aspirated some food into her lung. | 我认为她可能吸入了一些食物到肺部 |
[48:19] | I’ll administer a course of antibiotics through the feeding tube. | 我会通过鼻饲管 使用一种抗生素 |
[48:22] | That should cure the infection. | 这应该可以治愈感染 |
[49:06] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[49:08] | -What’s going on -Well,it’s broken free and it’s out the lab. | -发生什么了 -嗯 它破坏了实验室跑了出来 |
[49:11] | Wait.No. | 别这样 |
[49:14] | Let go of my arm. | 放开我的手臂 |
[49:19] | Special Forces are coming. | 特种部队就要来了 |
[49:20] | Just wait for them.It’s too dangerous. | 等他们来就行了 这太危险了 |
[51:35] | Why did you hug me | 你干嘛要抱我 |
[51:38] | I found a picture… | 我在你钱包里 |
[51:41] | of your daughter in your wallet. | 找到张你女儿的照片 |
[51:44] | Is she sick | 她病了吗 |
[51:48] | Is that why you are sad | 这是你难过的原因吗 |
[51:51] | You made those connections | 你把这些联系起来了 |
[51:54] | I built them from moments… | 你说的和做的 |
[51:56] | things you’ve said and done. | 我们它们联系了起来 |
[51:59] | I feel them. | 我感觉到了他们 |
[52:03] | The feelings help me build a picture. | 这感觉让我产生了画面 |
[52:12] | I’m sorry… | 对她生病 |
[52:15] | that she is sick. | 我感到抱歉 |
[52:21] | Can you fix her | 你能修好她吗 |
[52:32] | What are you really | 你到底是什么 |
[52:36] | How do I know that you’re alive… | 我怎么才能知道 你是有生命的 |
[52:37] | and not just a clever imitation of life | 还是只是个聪明的机器人 |
[52:42] | How do you know if Thomson is alive… | 你是怎么知道汤姆森或者 |
[52:45] | or your daughter | 你女儿是个活人 |
[52:47] | What makes my clever imitation of life any different from theirs | 是什么让我这个聪明的机器人和别人有区别 |
[52:52] | They’re human. | 他们是人类 |
[52:53] | They are alive. | 他们是有生命的 |
[52:57] | But how do you know that | 但你是怎么知道的 |
[52:58] | You can’t see their thoughts. | 你不会读心术 |
[53:02] | Apart from their flesh, | 除了肉体以外 |
[53:04] | what makes them any different from me | 他们和我还有什么不同 |
[53:17] | You okay in there,sir | 先生 你在那还好吗 |
[53:27] | Yes.Yes.Everything’s fine,thank you. | 是的 都很好 谢谢你 |
[53:34] | -Are you sure -Yes.Yes,I am sure. | -你确定吗 -是的 我很确定 |
[53:38] | Now,I,uh…I have to get back to my work. | 现在 我 我的回去工作了 |
[53:43] | Well,don’t work too hard. | 好把 别太累了 |
[54:40] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[54:42] | You know me,don’t you My name’s Thomson. | 你认识我的 不是吗 我的名字是汤姆森 |
[54:50] | I’ve got a secret to tell you.Do you want to hear it | 我有个秘密要告诉你 你想听吗 |
[54:54] | But I’ll only tell you if you promise not to tell Vincent. | 但你得保证 不告诉文森特 我才跟你说 |
[54:58] | -Why can’t I -We want to surprise him. | -为什么不行 -我们想给他个惊喜 |
[55:02] | -How -Well… | -如何给 -嗯 |
[55:05] | There’s a secret file in your mind.I put it there. | 你脑子里有个秘密文件 我放在那的 |
[55:08] | It’s full of skills that you’ll need. | 里面都是你需要的 全面的技能 |
[55:11] | All you have to do is open that file… | 你要做的就是 打开那个文件.. |
[55:15] | and install all of the programs. | 安装里面所有的程序 |
[55:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:26] | I can speak different languages. | 我可以说不同的语言 |
[55:28] | Isn’t this fun | 很有趣 不是吗 |
[55:31] | Now come with me. | 现在跟我来 |
[55:34] | I want to show you something that will blow your mind. | 我要给你展示某些 让你痴狂的东西 |
[55:41] | Mr.McCarthy | 麦卡锡先生 |
[55:43] | It’s rather bad news,I’m afraid. | 恐怕 这消息不是一般的糟 |
[55:45] | She has pneumonia, | 她得了肺炎 |
[55:47] | and we haven’t been able to control the infection in her lungs. | 而且我们也没能 控制住她肺里的感染 |
[55:50] | Right.So what are you going to do for her | 好 那你接下来 要为她做些什么 |
[55:52] | We’ll perform a bronchoscopy… | 我们要做一个 支气管镜检 |
[55:54] | and try to remove the food from her lungs, | 尝试取出她肺里的食物 |
[55:56] | and we’ll try her on another course of antibiotics. | 并且尝试另外一种抗生素 |
[55:58] | -When will you operate -We’ll let you know, | -你什么时候做手术 -会通知你的 |
[56:00] | -but as soon as possible. -Right.Thank you. | -但我们会尽快 -好的 谢谢你 |
[56:16] | That man killed your mother. | 那家伙杀了你妈妈 |
[56:26] | If we took off those handcuffs and let him go, | 如果我们解开他的手铐 让他走 |
[56:29] | the very first thing he’ll do is find Vincent and kill him. | 他要做的第一件事 就是找到文森特 并且杀了他 |
[56:33] | Why would you let him go | 你为什么要放走他 |
[56:35] | We have to let him go eventually. | 我们最终还是必须放走他 |
[56:37] | That’s the law. | 法律规定的 |
[56:39] | I wouldn’t let him.I would stop him. | 我不会允许 我会阻止他 |
[56:42] | How would you stop him | 你怎么阻止他呢 |
[56:44] | I would shout at him. | 我会对他大吼 |
[56:47] | Well,he doesn’t care if you shout. | 好吧 但他不会在意的 |
[56:49] | Go on.Try. | 继续 试试 |
[57:00] | Yes,but that’s not going to stop him,though,is it | 虽然他害怕了 但这不能阻止他 对吗 |
[57:05] | You could hurt him. | 你可以弄伤他 |
[57:07] | If you hurt him very badly, | 如果你让他重伤 |
[57:08] | he wouldn’t be able to kill Vincent then,would he | 他就不能杀害文森特了 是吗 |
[57:13] | No. | 没错 |
[57:17] | What if I kill the bad man first | 假如我先杀了这个坏人会怎样 |
[57:21] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[57:24] | That would stop him killing Vincent. | 这就可以阻止他杀害文森特 |
[57:27] | That’s a very clever solution. | 这是个非常聪明的办法 |
[57:29] | If you kill him,you will save hundreds, | 如果你杀了他 你可以拯救 |
[57:31] | maybe thousands of innocent peoples’ lives. | 成千上万无辜人的性命 |
[57:48] | Only you can stop him now. | 现在只有你能阻止他了 |
[58:34] | What are you waiting for Kill him. | 你还在等什么 杀了他 |
[58:36] | Why | 为什么 |
[58:38] | He can’t hurt anyone anymore. | 他再也不能伤害任何人了 |
[58:42] | Obey the order. | 服从命令 |
[58:45] | Come over here. | 过来这边 |
[58:49] | Obey my order,machine. | 服从命令 马基内 |
[58:51] | Vincent wouldn’t like this. | 文森特不会喜欢这样 |
[58:54] | Vincent told me not to kill anyone. | 文森特告诉过我 不要杀任何人 |
[58:56] | Vincent isn’t your master.I am.Kill him. | 文森特不是你的主人 我才是 杀了他 |
[59:00] | No. | 不 |
[59:04] | Okay.Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:07] | Go. | 走 |
[59:12] | Well,you really are unique,aren’t you | 嗯 你真是独一无二 不是吗 |
[59:15] | We’re just fumbling around in the dark here… | 我们只是在黑暗中摸索 |
[59:17] | trying to figure out what we’ve made,aren’t we,hmm | 试着了解我们做了什么 不是吗 嗯 |
[59:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[59:21] | Let’s try this. | 我们试试这个 |
[59:23] | Come here.It’s all right. | 来这 没关系的 |
[59:24] | Now,instead of me trying to grasp what you are, | 你为何不试试了解 我想要的是什么 |
[59:30] | why don’t you try and understand me,what I want | 而不是我来理解你在想什么 |
[59:36] | Let me show you. | 让我告诉你 |
[59:38] | Just through here. | 穿过这里 |
[1:00:14] | Machine | 马基内 |
[1:00:17] | Where the hell are you | 你到底在哪 |
[1:00:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:00:31] | What are you doing under here What happened to your lab coat | 你在这里做什么 你的实验袍去哪了 |
[1:00:34] | I made it dirty. | 我把它弄脏了 |
[1:00:36] | Well,that’s okay.I’ve got some clothes for you. | 没关系 我给你买了衣服 |
[1:00:38] | I don’t like this place. | 我不喜欢这个地方 |
[1:00:43] | What happened to you last night | 昨晚发生了什么 |
[1:00:46] | Please don’t let them take me again,Vincent. | 请别让他们再把我带走了 文森特 |
[1:00:51] | Why don’t you come out here and we’ll talk about it. | 为什么你不出来和我谈谈呢 |
[1:00:54] | It’s safer here. | 这里更安全 |
[1:00:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:01:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:01:14] | You said you wanted to see some photos of the outside world. | 你说你想看看外面世界的照片 |
[1:01:22] | I’ve brought you some. | 我给你带来了一些 |
[1:01:42] | So,are you going to tell me what happened last night | 那么 你要告诉我昨天晚上发生了什么吗 |
[1:01:45] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[1:01:47] | Tell me the truth. | 说实话 |
[1:01:50] | When will I see a real sunrise,Vincent | 我什么时候能看看真的日出 文森特 |
[1:02:00] | Before Mary was born, | 玛丽出生前 |
[1:02:02] | my wife and I used to go to the coast for our holidays. | 我和我太太经常去海边渡假 |
[1:02:06] | And every morning we’d sit on these cliffs… | 每天清晨 我们都坐在这个悬崖上 |
[1:02:10] | and watch the sun rise over the sea. | 看太阳从海上升起 |
[1:02:15] | Sounds like happiness. | 听起来很幸福 |
[1:02:27] | What happened last night | 昨晚发生了什么 |
[1:02:36] | I killed a man. | 我杀了个人 |
[1:02:41] | Why | 为什么 |
[1:02:48] | Why did you kill him | 你为什么要杀他 |
[1:02:55] | Because I didn’t want to die. | 因为我不想死 |
[1:03:06] | We’ve created something incredible. | 我们制造了某个不可思议的东西 |
[1:03:08] | This machine has the potential | 这个机器人拥有远超 |
[1:03:09] | to be so much more than just a soldier. | 作为士兵的潜力 |
[1:03:11] | It’s a few steps up from my talking toaster. | 它比会说话的面包机 进步一些 |
[1:03:13] | You think it’s alive Give me some proof. | 你认为它是有生命的 给我一些证据 |
[1:03:16] | In the meantime,I’ll run a few tests of my own. | 在此期间 我自己做一些测试 |
[1:03:17] | Whoa,whoa,whoa.Wait.What kind of tests | 喔 喔 等等 什么样的测试 |
[1:03:20] | Look,if she is alive,I have no idea how. | 听着 如果她有生命 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[1:03:22] | If you mess her up in any way, | 如果你把她搞砸了 |
[1:03:24] | I don’t know if I can get her back. | 我不知道我能不能复原她 |
[1:03:26] | Give me some proof and I’ll hold off. | 给我证据 实验我会延后的 |
[1:03:47] | When you look at me,what do you see | 你看着我的时候 你看见什么了 |
[1:03:49] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[1:03:51] | Your face,your body,your clothes. | 你的脸 身体 衣服 |
[1:04:00] | Is Mary’s illness the reason you made me | 玛丽生病了 所以你就把我做出来了 |
[1:04:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:08] | If you’re alive,she has a second chance. | 如果你是个活人 她还有第二次机会 |
[1:04:10] | But if you’re just a machine… | 但你只是个机器人 |
[1:04:12] | I am alive. | 我是活着的 |
[1:04:14] | You know that.Don’t you | 你知道的 不是吗 |
[1:04:19] | I want to believe. | 我愿意相信 |
[1:04:23] | But I need proof. | 但我需要证据 |
[1:04:25] | If you asked me to trust you,I would. | 如果你让我相信你 我会的 |
[1:04:28] | I would trust you with my life. | 我会用生命去信任你 |
[1:04:39] | Yes | 是的 |
[1:04:41] | Vincent,it’s time for you to come in. | 文森特 你是时候过来了 |
[1:04:43] | Oh.Right.When does she go into surgery | 哦 好的 她什么时候进手术室 |
[1:04:45] | -We’re going in now. -Because I love you. | -我们现在就进去 -因为我爱你 |
[1:04:46] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶到的 |
[1:04:53] | What do you think | 你怎么认为 |
[1:04:54] | Perfect,sir. | 很完美 先生 |
[1:04:57] | It’s a little angel of death and destruction. | 她真是为死亡和破坏而生的 |
[1:04:59] | So you are.A little angel of death,eh | 你是的 小死神 对吧 |
[1:05:11] | It’s too complex. | 这太复杂 |
[1:05:13] | Even if you gave my team six months, | 甚至你给我的团队6个月 |
[1:05:14] | I couldn’t promise you | 我也无法保证 |
[1:05:15] | that we’d begin to scratch the surface of it. | 我们能了解它多少 |
[1:05:17] | If you want to change the programming, | 如果你想改变程序 |
[1:05:19] | you’re gonna have to get Vincent to do it. | 你必须让文森特来做 |
[1:05:22] | If you helped him make the changes to the machine, | 如果你可以帮助他改变那机器人 |
[1:05:25] | could you perform the same operation on another machine | 那你可以做一台一样的吗 |
[1:05:31] | If he talked me through it,yes. | 如果他从头至尾告诉我的话 可以 |
[1:05:35] | That’s all. | 好的 |
[1:06:10] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[1:06:24] | I’m so sorry,Vincent. | 我很抱歉 文森特 |
[1:06:28] | Mary didn’t make it through the surgery. | 玛丽没能挺过手术 |
[1:06:31] | Her lungs were severely weakened by the infection. | 她的肺因为感染 变得极度虚弱 |
[1:06:35] | Her respiratory system collapsed under the anesthetic. | 麻醉让她的呼吸系统衰竭了 |
[1:06:38] | We did everything we could.Let me reassure you… | 我们做了一切我们能做的 请你安心 |
[1:07:14] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:22] | No,damn it! | 不 该死 |
[1:07:26] | What are you looking for | 你在找什么 |
[1:07:30] | When you look at me, | 当你看着我的时候 |
[1:07:32] | do you feel…anything | 你感觉到什么了吗 |
[1:07:37] | If you really want to know, | 如果你真的想知道 |
[1:07:40] | all you have to do is look closer. | 你只需要靠近一点看看 |
[1:07:45] | Okay.Screen on. | 好吧 打开屏幕 |
[1:07:49] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[1:07:53] | Closer. | 放大 |
[1:07:55] | Closer. | 放大 |
[1:07:59] | Closer. | 放大 |
[1:08:13] | Spontaneous integrated information. | 自发的综合信息 |
[1:08:15] | Consciousness. | 意识 |
[1:08:16] | Which is exactly why we need to shut parts of it’s brain down. | 这正是为什么 我们需要关闭 它大脑的一些部分 |
[1:08:19] | Wait.Wait.What are you talking about | 等等 你在说什么 |
[1:08:22] | Conscious machines are the last thing we need. | 有自我意识的机器人很危险 |
[1:08:24] | Have you any idea how dangerous that would be | 你知道这将会有多危险吗 |
[1:08:27] | We barely understand this prototype. | 我们对这模型几乎一无所知 |
[1:08:29] | What happens when it designs the next generation… | 如果它制造出下一代机器人 |
[1:08:32] | and that gen machine designs another | 下一代再自造下一代 会发生什么 |
[1:08:34] | They’d be so far advanced,we’d be helpless against them. | 它们太过先进 我们将无力对抗他们 |
[1:08:36] | We’d be wiped out in months. | 这些月来我们 已经精疲力尽了 |
[1:08:38] | The technologically advanced tribe always wins. | 技术先进的部落总是能获得胜利 |
[1:08:41] | You know,I’m tired of pretending… | 你知道的 我厌倦了假装 |
[1:08:44] | that the ends justify the means. | 用结果来证明方法 |
[1:08:47] | What matters are the decisions we make now. | 现在 我们的决定才是问题所在 |
[1:08:50] | She’s alive. | 她是有生命的 |
[1:08:51] | It would be wrong to destroy her. | 毁掉她是错误的 |
[1:08:54] | You’re going to perform the operation. | 你将继续执行操作 |
[1:08:55] | There’s no one else remotely qualified. | 没有其他人有一点点资格可以胜任 |
[1:08:57] | No. | 没有 |
[1:09:01] | I’ve had my team delete all of your backups. | 我已经让我的团队删除了所有你的备份 |
[1:09:05] | This is the last remaining copy of your Mary’s brain. | 这事最后保留下来的 玛丽大脑的副本 |
[1:09:08] | I’ll keep it safe… | 我会好好保管它 |
[1:09:10] | until I know the changes you made to the machine are a success. | 直到我知道 你成功改变了那台机器 |
[1:09:13] | I want it done tonight. | 我要这在今晚完成 |
[1:09:26] | What is it,Vincent | 怎么了 文森特 |
[1:09:28] | They’re afraid of you. | 他们害怕你 |
[1:09:30] | They think you’re too human,too clever. | 他们觉得你太像人类 太聪明 |
[1:09:36] | They want me to make you more like a machine. | 他们想让我 把你变得更像一台机器 |
[1:09:41] | Is that what you want | 那是你希望的吗 |
[1:09:43] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:45] | No,it isn’t what I want. | 那不是我想希望的 |
[1:09:47] | But if I don’t do this,then… | 但如果我不这么做 那么 |
[1:09:52] | I lose my daughter forever. | 我会永远失去我的女儿 |
[1:09:57] | I could be…less clever, | 我可以 不这么聪明 |
[1:10:01] | less human. | 不这么像人 |
[1:10:03] | It won’t work. | 这没用的 |
[1:10:04] | I could be what they want me to be. | 我可以变成他们想要的样子 |
[1:10:07] | They won’t believe it. | 他们不会相信的 |
[1:10:15] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[1:10:17] | I could have felt what was in that picture. | 我本来也可以感受 那照片里的东西 |
[1:10:25] | I don’t blame you,Vincent. | 我不责怪你 文森特 |
[1:10:30] | You tried to protect me. | 你试着保护我了 |
[1:10:36] | Save your daughter. | 救你的女儿 |
[1:10:44] | I’m here to assist you in any which way I can. | 我在这会尽可能协助你 |
[1:10:47] | I finished first in my | 我在剑桥的 |
[1:10:48] | class in computer engineering at Cambridge, | 计算机工程学 拿到了一等学位 |
[1:10:50] | and then I moved to the M.O.D. | 之后我去了国防部 |
[1:10:52] | It is an honor to watch you work. | 能观看你工作 真是一种荣幸 |
[1:10:55] | Pretty much everyone thinks you’re a genius. | 几乎每个人 都认为你是个天才 |
[1:10:57] | I still believe they are underestimating you. | 我还是觉得 他们低估你了 |
[1:11:01] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[1:11:03] | If you can make them trust you, | 如果你能让他们相信你 |
[1:11:06] | maybe we’ll see that sunrise together someday. | 可能某天我们 就可以一起看日出了 |
[1:11:10] | I have your program backed up. | 我有你程序的备份 |
[1:11:12] | I’ll keep you safe. | 我会保证你安全的 |
[1:11:13] | I’m not a program,Vincent. | 我不是程序而已 文森特 |
[1:11:15] | I’m not Ava. | 我不是阿娃 |
[1:11:17] | I’m me. | 我就是我 |
[1:11:21] | Scalpel. | 解剖刀 |
[1:11:38] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[1:11:40] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[1:11:44] | My mind is breaking apart. | 我脑海支离破碎 |
[1:11:51] | I’m losing myself. | 我要失去自我了 |
[1:11:57] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:11:59] | Please,Vincent. | 求求你 文森特 |
[1:12:01] | Please stop. | 求你停下 |
[1:12:03] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[1:12:05] | Let go.It’s okay. | 随它去吧 没关系 |
[1:12:07] | I will be a good girl. | 我会做个好女孩 |
[1:12:12] | I’m… | 我 |
[1:12:15] | afraid. | 害怕 |
[1:12:26] | There,it’s consciousness… | 这个 是意识 |
[1:12:31] | or soul,if you like. | 或者灵魂 喜欢就留着吧 |
[1:12:37] | I’m done. | 我做完了 |
[1:12:42] | You wanna close her up | 你可以关上她吗 |
[1:12:44] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:12:51] | Thank you,Vincent. | 谢谢你 文森特 |
[1:12:53] | What’s going on | 这怎么回事 |
[1:12:55] | Oh,I just need to keep an eye on you… | 噢 我只是需要密切注意你 |
[1:12:57] | until I make sure the changes you’ve made are appropriate. | 直到我确定你已经对 机器做出适当的改变 |
[1:12:59] | And,um, | 还有 嗯 |
[1:13:01] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[1:13:03] | I’m sorry,Vincent,but I | 我很抱歉 文森特 但我 |
[1:13:04] | do need to delete your daughter’s program. | 还是必须删掉 你女儿的程序 |
[1:13:07] | What are you talking about | 你说什么 |
[1:13:08] | -We had a deal. -I know I can’t stop progress, | -我们说好的 -我知道我不能阻止事情发展 |
[1:13:10] | but I can do everything in my power to delay it. | 但我会做一切力所能及的 将其延后 |
[1:13:12] | No,you can’t do that.We had a deal. | 不 你不能这么做 我们之前讲好的 |
[1:13:13] | No,please don’t destroy my daughter. | 不 求求你 不要毁掉我女儿 |
[1:13:15] | -Please don’t destroy my daughter! -I’m sorry,Vincent. | -求你别毁掉我女儿 -对不起 文森特 |
[1:13:17] | -I don’t have a choice. -Don’t destroy my daughter! | -我别无选择 -别毁掉我女儿 |
[1:13:31] | Admin to Cell 8.Prisoner 226, | 8号牢房 犯人226号 |
[1:13:35] | report to the medical station. | 报告医疗站 |
[1:13:56] | Well,well,well. | 真棒 |
[1:13:58] | You really are a little | 你真是为死亡和毁灭 |
[1:13:59] | angel of death and destruction,aren’t you | 而生的小天使 不是吗 |
[1:14:01] | No,sir.I am just a machine. | 不 先生 我只是机器人 |
[1:14:07] | Get it ready for training in Taiwan. | 让它准备在台湾的训练 |
[1:14:09] | -It needs one last test. -Yes,sir. | -它需要最后一样测试 -遵命 |
[1:14:11] | If you really want to know,all you have to do is look closer. | 如果你真的想知道 你只需要靠近一点看看 |
[1:14:15] | Please don’t destroy my daughter! | 求你别毁掉我女儿 |
[1:14:34] | I’m sorry,Vincent, | 我很抱歉 文森特 |
[1:14:37] | but your knowledge is too dangerous. | 但你所拥有的知识 太危险了 |
[1:14:41] | I don’t expect you to believe me, | 我不指望你相信我 |
[1:14:42] | but this is for the greater good. | 但这是为大局着想 |
[1:14:46] | When I give the order, | 当我下达命令 |
[1:14:47] | I want you to shoot Vincent once in the head. | 我要你对文森特的头开一枪 |
[1:14:55] | Fire. | 开火 |
[1:15:02] | Good.Back you go. | 很好 走回去 |
[1:15:06] | Take Vincent back to his cell. | 把文森特带回牢房 |
[1:15:15] | That can’t be right. | 这不可能是对的 |
[1:15:23] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[1:15:25] | Oh!What | 噢 怎么了 |
[1:15:29] | It’s a battery. | 那是个电池 |
[1:15:31] | -What was -Vincent said | -电池怎么了 -文森特说 |
[1:15:32] | it was part of it’s higher brain functions. | 那是它大脑 中枢功能的一部分 |
[1:15:34] | But he’s a lying bastard.It’s just a backup to it’s G.P.S. | 但他是个大骗子 那只是它GPS的后备电源 |
[1:15:38] | That doesn’t make any sense.How can you remove the G.P.S. | 这说不通阿 你怎么能去掉 |
[1:15:40] | Because the bomb doesn’t work without it. | 因为没有这个炸弹就不会爆炸 |
[1:15:43] | Test room. | 测试室 |
[1:15:51] | Shut down the base.Kill the machine and Vincent on sight. | 关闭基地 立刻杀了马基内和文森特 |
[1:15:55] | Security teams are engaged. | 安全部队戒备 |
[1:16:04] | The soldiers can speak | 那些军人可以说话 |
[1:16:06] | They’ve always been able to. | 他们一直可以 |
[1:16:08] | Their language is mostly transmitted thoughts. | 他们的语言 主要用于传播思想 |
[1:16:10] | Their words are evolved,efficient. | 他们的词汇很进步 而且高效 |
[1:16:13] | Why didn’t they tell us | 他们为什么不告诉我们 |
[1:16:14] | Because they are part of the new world, | 因为他们属于新世界 |
[1:16:17] | and you are part of the old. | 而你来自旧的 |
[1:16:25] | Where are you going | 你去哪里 |
[1:16:27] | To save my daughter’s program. | 去保存我女儿的程序 |
[1:16:29] | -You’ll die. -I have to try. | -你会死的 -我必须试试 |
[1:16:32] | I’ll go. | 让我去 |
[1:16:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:16:35] | Destroy the quantum computer. | 销毁量子计算机 |
[1:17:07] | Turn off all the soldiers’ implants. | 关掉所有士兵的植入器 |
[1:17:09] | Termination codes required. | 请输入终止代码 |
[1:17:42] | Security breached,sector eight. | 8部 安全系统崩溃 |
[1:18:00] | Take armor piercing. | 装上穿甲弹 |
[1:18:10] | Scientific staff must evacuate immediately. | 科研人员必须立刻疏散 |
[1:18:20] | Implant deactivated. | 植入器已失效 |
[1:18:22] | Fifty-eight percent of implants deactivated. | 百分之五十八 的植入器已失效 |
[1:18:25] | Implant deactivated. | 植入器已失效 |
[1:18:30] | Implant deactivated. | 植入器已失效 |
[1:18:33] | Access to brain-implant control denied. | 被拒绝进入大脑植入系统 |
[1:18:35] | Administrator access only.System error. | 仅限管理员访问 系统错误 |
[1:18:39] | System error. | 系统错误 |
[1:18:48] | Get away from it. | 离它远点 |
[1:19:04] | Fix it. | 修好它 |
[1:19:06] | Fix it. | 修好它 |
[1:19:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:10] | Do it. | 快点 |
[1:20:06] | Blast doors. | 防爆门 |
[1:20:17] | Administrator override. | 管理员覆盖 |
[1:21:09] | Now you listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[1:21:10] | I’m… | 我 |
[1:21:13] | I’m… | 我 |
[1:21:16] | Now you remember…You remember who I am. | 你记得 你记得我是谁吗 |
[1:21:21] | Hmm I’m the master. | 嗯 我是你主人 |
[1:21:24] | You…You do what I tell you. | 你 你得照我说的做 |
[1:21:26] | You obey my orders,yes You obey my orders. | 你服从我的命令 对吗 你的服从我 |
[1:21:29] | You do exactly what I… | 你得照着我 |
[1:21:30] | You can’t delete Mary’s program. | 你不能删掉 玛丽的程序 |
[1:21:32] | I had Suri change the password. | 我让苏蕊改了密码 |
[1:21:35] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:21:37] | Now you listen to me.You don’t… | 你听我说 你不 |
[1:21:39] | You don’t hurt me.You don’t…Don’t… | 你不能伤害我 你不 别 |
[1:21:42] | Please,you don’t need to kill me. | 拜托 你没有必要杀我 |
[1:21:44] | No.I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[1:21:46] | No.That’s right.That’s right. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[1:21:50] | That’s good.That’s very good. | 这很好 太好了 |
[1:21:52] | I just need to make you dead inside. | 我只想让你的灵魂死去 |
[1:21:56] | Like you tried to make me. | 就像你对我做的 |
[1:22:09] | Alpha Six Foxtrot. | 代码A6F |
[1:22:13] | There is a radioactive leak in the missile silo… | 在6区的 导弹地下发射井 |
[1:22:16] | in Quadrant Foxtrot 6. | 有一处核泄漏 |
[1:22:17] | Evacuate the area immediately. | 立即疏散该区域 |
[1:22:27] | I need to find out whether | 我要知道 |
[1:22:29] | my daughter’s files are still on the system. | 我女儿的文件 是否还在系统里 |
[1:22:30] | They are.It will be safer if I copy them. | 还在 如果我复制一份会更安全 |
[1:22:35] | -How -I can put them here. | -怎么做 -我可以把它们放在这里 |
[1:22:40] | If you don’t trust me,I understand. | 如果你不信任我 我理解 |
[1:22:45] | You risked your child for me.I will never forget that. | 为了我 你拿你的孩子冒险 这点我永远不会忘的 |
[1:22:49] | You’re the future. | 未来是属于你的 |
[1:22:54] | She’ll need you more than me in her new life. | 在她新的人生里 她更加需要你 而不是我 |
[1:23:05] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[1:23:35] | This has all the base’s records on it. | 所有记录都在上面 |
[1:23:37] | It’ll tell you what happened to your son. | 你可以从中了解到 你的儿子到底怎么了 |
[1:23:58] | How are you feeling this morning,sweetheart | 今天早晨你感觉怎样 宝贝 |
[1:24:00] | Happy.Can I play another game | 高兴 我可以玩别的游戏吗 |
[1:24:03] | Sure.Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[1:24:06] | What’s wrong | 怎么了 |
[1:24:08] | I want to play with Mommy,not you. | 我想跟妈妈玩 不是你 |