Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Lovely Bones(可爱的骨头)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Lovely Bones(可爱的骨头)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:可爱的骨头
英文名称:The Lovely Bones
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:20] I remember being really small, 那时候我还很小
[01:27] too small to see over the edge of a table. 小到看不见桌子的另一端
[01:32] There was a snow globe, 桌子上有个雪花水晶球
[01:36] and I remember the penguin who lived inside the globe. 我还记得里面有一只企鹅
[01:44] He was all alone in there, and I worried for him. 一个人孤零零的住在水晶球里 我很为他担忧
[01:56] Don’t worry, kiddo. He has a nice life. 不用担心 孩子 他在里面过得很好
[02:00] He’s trapped in a perfect world. 他生活在一个完美的世界里
[02:12] Look at that, Susie Q. 看 苏茜 好看吗
[03:10] I remember being given a camera for my birthday. 我记得生日那天 收到了一部照相机
[03:18] I loved the way a photo could capture a moment before it was gone. 我喜欢用相机在时光流逝前 捕捉每一个瞬间的感觉
[03:27] That’s what I wanted to be when I grew up, 所以我长大以后
[03:29] a wildlife photographer. 想成为一个野生动物摄影师
[03:34] Sorry, Mom! 抱歉 妈
[03:35] I imagined that when I was older, 我想象着等我长大以后
[03:37] I’d be tracking wild elephants and rhinos, 追逐着野生大象和犀牛拍摄
[03:41] but for now, I’d have to make do with Grace Tarking. 但现在我只能追着格蕾丝·塔尔金拍摄
[04:01] It’s strange, the memories you keep. 记忆这东西真是奇怪
[04:05] I remember going with Dad to the sinkhole out at the Connors’ farm. 我记得和爸爸一起 去康诺尔斯农场的垃圾填埋场
[04:17] There was something about the way the earth could swallow things whole, 惊讶于地球竟然可以容纳这么多的垃圾
[04:25] and I remember the girl who lived there, Ruth Connors. 我还记得住在那里的那个女孩儿 露丝·康诺尔斯
[04:31] The kids at our school said she was weird, 学校里的人都说她很怪异
[04:36] but now I know she saw things others didn’t. 但现在我明白了 因为她可以看见别人看不见的东西
[04:39] We’re gonna kick it over on three, okay? Are you ready? 数到三 我们就踢它下去 准备好了吗
[04:42] – All right. One, two, three! – One, two, three! -好 一 二 三 -一 二 三
[04:50] And I remember the worst thing that ever happened to us as a family. 我还记得我们家发生的最悲惨的一件事
[04:54] Help! Somebody help! 救命啊 来人啊
[04:57] – Mom? – Help! -妈 -救命
[04:59] – Where are you? Mom? – Buckley, please, get up! -你在哪儿啊 妈 -巴克利 求你了 站起来啊
[05:02] – Oh, God. Dad? – Somebody help! Please! -天啊 爸 -快来人啊 救命啊
[05:05] The day my little brother stopped breathing. 那天我弟弟差一点就死了
[05:07] Buckley! 巴克利
[05:09] Buckley! What happened? 巴克利 他怎么了
[05:11] He swallowed a twig! 他吞了一截树枝
[05:29] Watch out! 小心
[05:31] Are you crazy? 你疯了
[05:32] Sorry! 对不起
[06:07] Buckley? 巴克利
[06:17] Are you okay? You’re okay. Oh, my baby. My baby. 你还好吗 没事了 哦 我的孩子 我的宝贝
[06:22] And I remember the light in my parents’ eyes, the relief. 我也记得父母眼中放出的光 那是劫后余生 如释重负
[06:27] It was my fault. It will not happen again. 这都是我的错 我绝对不会让这样的事再次发生了
[06:29] We weren’t those people, 我们不是那些不幸的人
[06:31] those unlucky people to whom bad things happen for no reason. 不幸并没有降临我们家
[06:44] You know, the Buddhists say if you save someone else’s life… 你知道吗 佛说 救人一命…
[06:47] Grandma Lynn predicted I would live a long and happy life 林恩外婆说 我将拥有漫长而又快乐的人生
[06:51] because I had saved my brother. 因为我救了我弟弟
[06:54] As usual, Grandma Lynn was wrong. 就像往常一样 外婆的预言又一次错了
[07:01] My name is Salmon, like the fish. 我姓萨蒙 萨蒙意为大马哈鱼
[07:05] First name, Susie. 名叫苏茜
[07:07] I was 14 years old when I was murdered… 那年我才14岁 我被人谋杀的那一天
[07:10] on December 6, 1973. 是1973年12月6日
[07:13] And up next, we have Crystal in a little, bitty, skinny mini! 接下来 有请克丽丝托 身穿漂亮的小迷你裙
[07:19] This was before missing kids started appearing on milk cartons… 在我死后 牛奶盒子上 以及每日新闻的专题报道
[07:23] or were feature stories on the daily news. 开始刊登失踪孩子的故事
[07:27] It was back when people believed things like that didn’t happen. 原先大家都不相信 这样的事居然真的会发生
[07:35] That’s right, ladies. No matter what the size, 好了 女士们 无论体型如何
[07:37] it will hug your girly-girl curves in all the right places. 这都能完美包裹你们的少女曲线
[07:40] – lf you got it, why not flaunt it? – Slow down, buddy! -既然有了 为什么不秀一下呢 -慢点
[07:43] – Am I right? – Buckley! -我说得对吗 -巴克利
[07:44] Dad, look, look, look! 爸 快看 快看
[07:52] There it is! Wow. 在这儿呢 哇哦
[08:13] Who is he? Does he like you as much as you like him? 他是谁 他是不是也喜欢你
[08:17] Grandma, he’s a senior! 外婆 他可是高年级的学长啊
[08:21] He doesn’t know I exist. 他甚至都不认识我
[08:23] He’s cute. 他挺可爱的
[08:24] Grandma, can we please just drop it? 外婆 拜托 别看了
[08:30] You’re safe now. He’s gone into the record store. 你安全了 他去了对面的音像店
[08:37] I wasn’t safe. 我并不安全
[08:39] A man in my neighborhood was watching me. 有一个邻居一直在偷窥我
[08:42] If I hadn’t been so distracted, 如果我不是这么心神不宁
[08:44] I would have realized something was wrong, 我应该会发现有些事情不对劲儿
[08:47] ’cause that sort of thing gives me the skeevies. 因为那些事让我感到恶心
[08:50] But I was too busy 但是我太忙了
[08:52] thinking about the length of Ray Singh’s eyelashes. 忙着想雷恩·辛格的睫毛有多长
[08:56] I had counted each one in library time… 每当在图书馆时我会默默地数着每一根
[08:59] while he was reading Abelard and Heloise, 而他读着《爱洛绮斯和阿贝拉》 (出自英国启蒙运动时期 古典主义诗人亚历山大·蒲柏笔下)
[09:03] the most seriously tragic love story ever. 那是一个史上最悲剧的爱情故事
[09:08] So, have you kissed him yet? 你和他接吻了没
[09:16] Why not? You like him, he likes you. What’s the hold-up? 没有 你喜欢他 他喜欢你 还犹豫什么呢
[09:21] I’m just afraid I won’t be any good at it. 我只是怕会出丑
[09:24] My first kiss… 我的初吻
[09:26] was with a grown man. 是和一个大我很多的成年人
[09:31] – You’re not gonna tell on me, are you? – Of course not! -你不会出卖我的 是吧 -当然不会
[09:36] – What was it like? – The kiss? -感觉怎么样 -接吻
[09:38] Oh, it was wonderful. Beautiful. Glorious. 哦 好极了 太美妙了
[09:42] It took me a long time before I realized that a kiss like that, 很久以后 我才发现 这样的吻
[09:46] it only happens once. 一生只有一次
[09:53] Suze… 苏茜…
[09:56] Just have fun, kid. 去吧 孩子
[10:02] It wasn’t Mr. O’Dwyer, by the way. 凶手并不是奥德维尔先生
[10:04] Although, he does look kind of suspicious. 尽管他看起来确实挺可疑的
[10:08] But Mr. O’Dwyer never hurt anyone. 但奥德维尔先生不会伤害任何人
[10:12] Mr. O’Dwyer’s own daughter died a year and a half after I did. 奥德维尔先生也有一个女儿 在我死后一年半 他女儿也死了
[10:17] She had leukemia, 她患有白血病
[10:19] but I never saw her in my heaven. 但在我的天堂 我们从未相遇
[10:27] – Hey, look at me! – We’ll be right there, honey. -嘿 看这里 -我们马上就去你那儿 孩子
[10:29] – One second, okay? – Mom! -等我们一会儿好吗 -妈
[10:31] Hi, honey. 哎
[10:33] My murderer was a man from our neighborhood. 凶手是我们的邻居
[10:35] – Thank you so much. – Careful, honey. -谢谢 -小心点 孩子
[10:37] I took his photo once as he talked to my parents about his border flowers. 在他和我爸妈谈论艺术花的时候 我曾拍过一张他的照片
[10:44] – Hey, Mom! – You really should have a cup of coffee… -快点 妈 -有空来我们家坐坐
[10:46] with us sometime. 喝杯咖啡
[10:47] I was aiming for the bushes when he got in the way. 我本打算拍花坛的 但他突然出现了
[10:50] Thanks for the flower. 谢谢你的花
[10:51] He stepped out of nowhere and ruined the shot. 不知道他从哪儿冒出来的 毁了镜头
[10:57] He ruined a lot of things. 还毁了很多其他的东西
[10:58] What have you been photographing, honey? 你都拍了些啥
[11:01] – Everything. – Everything? -全部 -全部
[11:19] Hey, look at me! 看这里
[11:27] Mom! 妈
[11:36] Smile! 笑一个
[11:40] Mom! 妈
[11:44] Over here! 看这里
[11:48] Hey, look at me! 看这里
[11:50] Hey, Mom! 妈
[11:53] Hey, over here! Look! 看这边 看这边
[12:40] Okay, here we go. 好了 开始吧
[13:26] Clarissa has got a crush on you. 克拉丽莎喜欢你
[13:29] Which one’s Clarissa? 克拉丽莎是谁
[13:32] You know, blond hair, megablue eye shadow. 就是那个涂宝蓝色眼影的金发女孩
[13:36] Her dad owns Surf ‘n’ Turf. 她爸爸是开洋牛排的老板
[13:38] The tall one? 个子高高的那个
[13:40] She’s not tall. She wears platforms. 她才不高嘞 她穿的高跟鞋
[13:44] She doesn’t know you’re an accountant. 她不知道你是个会计
[13:46] I take it that’s a negative. 你是在损我啊
[13:47] Or that you’re a closet scale modeler. 也不知道你是个模型狂热爱好者
[13:52] Did Mom know before she married you? 妈妈嫁给你之前知道吗
[13:55] About your obsession? 关于你的沉迷
[13:57] Susie, hobbies are healthy. They teach you things. 苏茜 有爱好是好事 你可以从中学到很多
[14:02] Like what? 比如说
[14:04] Like if you start something, you finish it. 比如说 做事要有始有终
[14:07] You don’t stop until you get it right. 在没完成之前决不放弃
[14:08] And if you don’t get it right, you start over again… 如果出了错那就从头再来
[14:11] and you keep on going as long as you have to. 坚持不懈 直到完成
[14:13] That’s the way it is. That’s what you do. It’s perfectly normal. 就是这样 你也应该记着 要有始有终
[14:18] You know, Grampy taught me to do this, and now I’m teaching you. 你爷爷教我做的模型 现在轮到我教你了
[14:21] We’re creating something here, for us, something special. 我们这是在创作 我们自己独一无二的创作
[14:25] I know. 我知道
[14:26] You’re my first mate, Susie Q. 你是我的第一个搭档 苏茜
[14:29] One day, all of this will be yours. 以后这些模型都是属于你的
[14:32] Jack! Susie! Dinner! 杰克 苏茜 吃饭了
[14:34] Wait, wait, wait! 等一下
[14:36] Ready? 准备好了吗
[14:38] – Yeah. – Now, hold her steady. -准备好了 -好 抓牢了
[14:42] Okay, shipmate, take it away! 好了 船友 开船
[14:52] Now that is a thing of beauty. 多美的一瞬间
[14:58] Come on. 走吧
[15:24] I don’t believe this! Would you look at the state of this room? 我的天啊 你看看你的房间
[15:30] You’re gonna clean this mess up tonight. 晚上你得给我打扫干净了
[15:32] Yeah, I will. Hey, Mom, we need to get these developed. 知道了 知道了 妈 我想把这些胶卷全部冲洗出来
[15:40] Susie, you used up all the film? 苏茜 你把胶卷全部用光了
[15:43] Do you have any idea what this is going to cost? 你知不知道这要花多少钱
[15:49] No. No, absolutely not. Out of the question. 不行 不可能 想都别想
[15:53] Thanks a lot. That’s my career down the toilet. 好啊 那我的事业就这样毁了
[15:57] – Do not be so melodramatic. – Honey, what? What’s down the toilet? -胡说八道 你的事业 什么事业 -亲爱的 怎么了 什么东西毁了
[15:59] She’s used up all the film we gave her for her birthday. 她把生日时给她的胶卷全部用光了
[16:02] – All of it? – All of it. Every single one. -全部 -全部 一个不剩
[16:04] – Susie! – It’s a crime to be creative in this family. -苏茜 -在这个家里 有点创造力简直就是犯罪
[16:08] All right, all right. Well, say we pay for one roll a month? 好吧 好吧 这样吧 我们一个月冲一卷行不
[16:13] One roll a month? 一个月一卷
[16:16] You realize by the time I see my photos, I’m gonna be middle-aged. 等我的照片冲出来 我都已经人到中年了
[16:21] Look, we got her 24 rolls of film, right? 我们有24卷胶卷要冲 对吧
[16:24] At $2.99 apiece to develop, that’s $71.76. 一卷是2.99美元 24卷就是71.76美元
[16:29] – I don’t think we’re being unfair. – Oh, honey. -我觉得一个月冲一卷对她挺公平的 -哦 亲爱的
[16:33] Are we? 你说对不对
[16:34] That’s why I love you. 是的 我就喜欢你这一点
[16:36] Please. 拜托
[16:38] Could you just not do that at breakfast? 你们可不可以不要在吃早饭的时候亲嘴
[16:40] Yes, okay, whatever you say. 好吧 随你怎么说
[16:44] Eat your food. Come on. 行了 好好吃你的饭
[16:46] It doesn’t have a siren, you moron. It’s a cement mixer. 这种破车才不会叫嘞 你个白痴 这就是一塑料玩具
[16:49] Please don’t call your brother a moron. 不许叫你弟弟白痴
[16:52] Buddy. No, no, buddy. Cement stays in the bowl. Please. 哦 停停停 玩具不吃饭的
[16:55] It’s not cement. It’s my oaties! 他才不是玩具嘞 他是我的伙伴
[16:58] – Okay. – School. Let’s go. -好了 -上学去了
[17:00] – Bye, Dad! – Bye, Susie! -再见 爸 -再见 苏茜
[17:02] Susie. 苏茜
[17:10] What’s that? 这是什么
[17:12] That’s your new hat, sweetie. 这是你的新帽子 亲爱的
[17:17] Wow, Mom, I thought you’d given up knitting. 哦 妈 我还以为你不再织毛线了呢
[17:20] No, I’m still knitting. You want me to make you one, too? 我还要继续织的 你想我给你也织一顶
[17:26] – Do you have your gloves with you? – Yes! -手套带了没 -带了
[17:28] Could you put them on, please, young lady? 把手套戴上
[17:30] Susie! Susie, put your hat on! It’s cold. 苏茜 苏茜 帽子戴上 外面很冷
[17:35] Holiday, inside! Holiday, come here! Come here, boy. 霍利戴(狗的名字) 进来 霍利戴 回来 回来 好孩子
[17:40] Cool-a-roonie, Suze! 哈哈 帅呆了 苏茜
[17:42] – Shut up. – No, really, it looks good on you. -闭嘴 -我是说真的 这顶帽子你戴着很好看
[17:46] This is an exercise in humiliation. 这绝对是一种侮辱
[17:54] – Is she looking? – Maybe. -妈还在看我吗 -可能
[18:02] Yes, I am. 该死的帽子
[18:04] Hey, come on. We’re late. 行了 我们要迟到了
[18:13] Next week, bring your homework! 下个星期 把你的家庭作业带来
[18:15] Othello. What is that? It sounds like a mint. 《奥赛罗》是什么东西 莫名其妙
[18:18] That guy looked pretty stupid with black makeup on. 那个家伙画着个大黑脸 看起来像个傻子
[18:21] – Who? – The one with two first names. -哪个 -那个有两个姓的家伙
[18:25] – Lawrence Oliver. – What a loser! -劳伦斯·奥利弗 -那个衰男啊
[18:27] – I know. – Clarissa. -就是他 -克拉丽莎
[18:30] – Come on. Let’s go. – I’m talking to Susie. -跟我来 我有几句话跟你讲 -我正在跟苏茜讲话呢
[18:32] Yeah, and I’ve been waiting for hours for your jerk-off film club to finish. 该死的电影俱乐部 我等了你几个钟头了 我有话想跟你说
[18:35] I want to get out of this dump. 我想跟你和好
[18:36] It’s nice to see you, too, Brian. 很高兴见到你 布莱恩
[18:40] You coming or not? 你来不来
[18:42] Yeah. Yeah. 好吧
[18:44] I’ll see you, Susie. 待会儿见 苏茜
[18:47] I heard there was… 我听说…
[18:55] Hey, Susie. 你好 苏茜
[19:05] Hi, Ray. 你好 雷恩
[19:06] What did you think of The Moor? 刚刚那个《摩尔人》怎么样 (奥赛罗又名威尼斯的摩尔人)
[19:09] Who? 什么人
[19:12] Othello. 《奥赛罗》
[19:17] Well… Well, I just… 额…很好 很好 我…
[19:19] It was amazing! 那个剧很棒 无与伦比
[19:21] Yeah. I mean, it was really incredible! 太难以置信了
[19:28] I love that play. 我喜欢那剧
[19:31] That’s another thing we have in common. 这是我们之间的第二个共同点
[19:35] What else do we have in common? 我们还有其他的共同点
[19:42] Don’t you know? 你不知道吗
[19:52] Crap! 倒霉
[19:55] – It’s okay. – It’s fine. I’ve got it. -没关系 -没事 没事 我自己来
[19:58] Stupid books. I don’t even read them. I… -这些书挺有趣的 -这些该死的书 我都没怎么看过呢
[20:01] – Well, I do… – Susie? -我 我要… -苏茜
[20:03] What are you doing on Saturday? 你礼拜六有安排吗
[20:21] Are you really from England? 你真是从英国来的
[20:25] Yes. 是的
[20:38] You are beautiful, Susie Salmon. 你真漂亮 苏茜·萨蒙
[20:53] – Forget it. – This is obscene! -好了 别说了 -这太荒谬了
[20:55] Are you listening to me? 你给我听着
[20:57] There are no breasts on this anatomy model. 这个人体模型上是没有胸部的
[20:59] There are no eyes or mouth either, but we were told to draw in the face. 也没有眼睛和嘴巴啊 但你却要我们把眼睛和嘴画上去
[21:02] Well, your unnecessary anatomical additions… 你画的素描 你添加上去的胸部
[21:06] got the Ellis boy thoroughly overexcited. 让艾利思难以自持
[21:08] He stole my drawing. 谁让他偷我的画
[21:09] Yes, and now there are pictures of naked women all over this school. 好了 现在全校到处都是这种裸女画像
[21:15] Move along, people. 你们两个闪一边去
[21:17] – Sir, can I have my drawing back? – Certainly not. -老师 把我的画还给我 -绝对不行
[21:23] Did you hear me, Singh? Go! 听见了吗 辛格 快走
[21:27] Meet me at the mall, 10:00, Saturday. 周六上午10点商场见
[21:29] Now! 快走
[21:30] – Where in the mall? – The gazebo. -商场哪里 -瞭望亭
[22:19] It’s for an Air Force base? 是给空军基地的
[22:22] – Hello? – Dad! -我回来了 -爸
[22:25] Hey, buddy. No, no, no! 哦 哦 哦 慢点慢点
[22:28] God, you’re choking me. I need some air! 勒死我了 我要吸口气
[22:41] – How was your day? – Good. Buckley, go wash your hands. -一切都好吗 -都好 巴克利 去洗手吃饭了
[22:43] Go ahead, buddy. We’ll play after dinner. 去吧 我们一会儿再玩儿
[22:44] Is Susie with you? 苏茜没跟你一起回来
[22:46] – No. – She’s late. -没啊 -这么晚了她还没回来
[22:49] – Lindsey Lou, where’s your sister? – What? -林赛·楼 你姐姐呢 -什么
[22:51] – Your sister. – Oh, she had film club. -你姐姐呢 -她在电影俱乐部
[22:55] What’s for dinner, hon? 亲爱的 晚餐吃什么
[23:30] Oh, shoot! 哦 糟糕
[23:34] I hope that was your homework. 那不是你的作业吧
[23:38] Oh, hey, you’re the Salmon girl, right? 你是萨蒙家的女孩儿
[23:41] Yeah. 是的
[23:43] Remember me? You remember me. 你认得我吗 你认得我的 是吧
[23:45] I live right down the street, down in the green house. 我住在街尾 那个绿色的小房子
[23:48] Mr. Harvey. 我叫哈维
[23:50] – Hi. – Hi. How are you? -你好 -你好
[23:52] – How are your folks doing? – They’re fine. -你家人都还好吗 -他们都很好
[23:56] Good. Tell them I said hi. 那就好 代我向他们问好
[23:58] You know, you’re the perfect person for me to run into, 在这里遇到你真是太好了
[24:01] because I just built this thing over here and I want to get a second opinion. 我刚做了点东西 需要有个人给我点意见
[24:03] Do you mind taking a look? 你想不想看看
[24:06] Well, actually, Mr. Harvey, I have to get home. 不好意思 哈维先生 我想我该回家了
[24:12] Okay. 那好吧
[24:18] I just worked so hard on it… 我刚刚那么辛苦地做的
[24:20] and I guess I got excited for someone to see it. 如果有人欣赏我会很高兴的
[24:23] But that’s okay. 不过没关系
[24:24] I’ll show the other kids in the neighborhood. 我可以给其他邻居家的小孩看
[24:26] They’re gonna be very excited about it. 他们会很高兴的
[24:30] Really? 真的
[24:32] Oh, yeah. It’s great. I mean, it’s really neat. 是的 这东西很棒 真的很棒
[24:41] Come on. It’ll take two minutes. 来吧 就两分钟
[24:48] You’re probably late already. 反正都已经迟了
[25:00] I don’t see anything. 我什么都看不到
[25:02] You don’t? 看不到
[25:04] You’re gonna have to be more observant, Susie. 你应该仔细看看 苏茜
[25:32] What is it? 这是什么
[25:34] – I washed my hands! – Give me five. -我洗过手了 -我们来击掌
[25:36] Hey, hey, hey, you gotta dry them. All right. 嘿嘿嘿 把手擦干 好吧 算了
[25:41] – Thanks, Mom. – I’m missing a fork. -谢谢妈 -我再去拿个叉子
[25:43] – Oh, not beans! – What? -我不要吃豌豆 -什么
[25:46] – Only one. – One bean? -就吃一颗 -一颗
[25:54] Pretty neat, huh? 漂亮吧
[25:58] You want a… You want a pork chop, honey? 要不要…要不要来点肉排
[26:00] – Yes. Thank you. – Hot, hot! -要的 谢谢 -烫死了 烫死了
[26:03] See? Look at your sister, great eating habits. 看你姐姐 要向她学习 吃要有吃相
[26:06] Yeah, but she’s older! 她比我大嘛
[26:09] – There you go. – Got it? -给你 -听到没
[26:11] Okay. 哦
[26:12] I built it for the kids in the neighborhood. 这是我为附近的孩子们建的
[26:14] I thought they could use it as kind of a clubhouse, or… 他们可以来这里开个小派对什么的
[26:18] I don’t know. 随便啦
[26:21] You want to be the first one to try it out? 你想不想第一个进去试试
[26:25] – Really? – Yeah, sure, yeah! Go ahead. -我可以吗 -可以 当然可以 进去吧
[26:28] It’ll be fun. Go ahead. 很好玩的 进去吧
[26:31] The corn got into my beans. 豌豆和玉米混在一起了 怎么吃啊
[26:33] If you eat them both, you can stay up and watch TV with me. 如果你把他们都吃了 你就可以和我一起看电视
[26:35] Nah. 我不要
[26:37] I’ll make her a plate. 我给苏茜留点吃的
[26:40] That’s it. That’s it. 这就对了 这就对了
[27:00] Wow, this is neato. 哇哦 太酷了
[27:08] She doesn’t like beans, so I’m not gonna give her any. 她不爱吃豌豆 不用给她留了
[27:11] Put more. Put more on her plate. I’m gonna make her eat them all. 不行 给她多放点 我会让她吃完的
[27:13] – Why doesn’t she get to eat beans? – Okay, okay, I’m gonna give her beans. -姐姐为什么不用吃豌豆啊 -好好好 她也要吃
[27:17] – They’re really good. – Watch this. -豌豆是好东西 -看到了 姐姐也要吃
[27:19] – That’s better. – Pile them on. -这才对嘛 -多放一点
[27:20] You think Popeye only eats spinach? There’s beans in that can, too. 你以为大力水手只吃菠菜吗 那个罐子里还有豌豆
[27:30] Make yourself at home. 随便看
[27:35] – This is really cool, Mr. Harvey. – Yeah, this is cool, huh? -这真是太漂亮了 哈维先生 -是吗 哈哈
[27:38] Yeah. I thought that you kids would like a place of your own 我想像你们这样的孩子会想要一个
[27:40] to, you know, hang out. 只属于自己的空间
[27:45] Here. Have a seat. Go ahead. There you go. 来 坐吧 坐这儿
[27:49] Sit. You like it? 坐吧 你喜欢吗
[27:51] – Yeah. – Yeah? -喜欢 -喜欢
[27:59] You think she’s still at the mall? 她还在商场
[28:02] – Yeah. – Really? -是的 -真的吗
[28:03] She’ll be with Clarissa. 她和卡拉丽莎在一起呢
[28:04] She could have at least called. 她至少该打个电话回来
[28:06] I mean, a 14-year-old girl knows how to use a telephone. 她都14岁了 怎么连个电话都不知道打
[28:08] Can I please… 爸…
[28:09] I understand. I understand. I’ll deal with her when she gets home. 好的 好的 她回来后我会教训她的
[28:12] See, I got all these little things, like this little… 看这些小东西 这个…
[28:15] Little, you know, fluffy animals and some games, 毛绒娃娃 还有这些游戏道具
[28:19] ’cause I know you kids like to play games. 我知道你们都喜欢游戏
[28:21] And then, you know, candles 还有这些蜡烛
[28:22] and, you know, little figurines like these angels, 还有像这些天使的小雕像
[28:25] I thought were so pretty. 多漂亮啊
[28:26] All the figurines have little… 这些小雕像都有…
[28:33] Very sweet. And, you know, some of these little things. 多漂亮 这些小东西 你看
[28:38] There you go! 好了
[28:40] It’s nice, with the candles and everything, right? 你看 亮着蜡烛 还有这一切是不是很漂亮
[28:46] And there’s one rule. 这里有一条规则
[28:48] No adults allowed! 成人禁止入内
[28:58] Okay? 就这样
[29:06] That’s a cute hat. I like that hat very much. 帽子很可爱 我喜欢
[29:15] Would you like a refreshment, Susie? 你要不要来点喝的 苏茜
[29:22] – Actually, I have to go. – No. Be polite. -我该回家了 -不行 别这么没礼貌
[29:26] You have to be polite. 你要对我礼貌点
[29:29] Be polite. That’s another rule. 礼貌 这是另一条规矩
[29:49] It’s warm in here. 这里真热
[29:52] I’m warm. Are you warm? 我热死了 你热不热
[29:55] You can take your coat off if you want. 热的话你也脱吧
[30:13] You look very pretty, Susie. 你真漂亮 苏茜
[30:16] Thanks. 谢谢
[30:22] Do you have a boyfriend? 你有男朋友吗
[30:30] No? I knew it. See, I knew you weren’t like those other girls. 没有 我就知道 你跟其他的女孩不一样
[30:34] I knew that. 我就知道
[30:36] Mr. Harvey? 哈维先生
[30:38] It’s nice down here, isn’t it? It’s special. It’s special down here, right? 下边挺好的 是吗 这里很特别
[30:42] Yes. It is. It’s very special. 是的 这里很特别
[30:58] I have to go. 我得回家了
[31:01] I don’t want you to leave. 你不要走
[31:07] I’m not going to hurt you, Susie. 我不会伤害你的 苏茜
[32:05] If you see her, would you please just call? Thank you. 如果你见到她的话 可不可以给我打个电话 谢谢
[32:09] She’s not with the Steads. 她没和斯戴兹在一起
[32:11] Where are my keys? 我的钥匙在哪儿
[32:15] – Where are they? – I don’t know, honey. -我的钥匙呢 -我不知道
[32:16] In the bowl by the door? Where are you going? 也许在门口的篮子里 你要去哪里
[32:19] Jack, could you just wait? 杰克 你就不能待在家里等吗
[32:21] Jack, would you please wait for the police? 杰克 你就不能等警察来了再走吗
[32:24] Look, stay by the phone. 听着 守着电话
[32:33] Man, she is going to be in so much trouble. 这下她惨了
[32:40] – Go back to bed, sweetie. – Okay. -回床上去 -哦
[32:46] Guys, this is my little girl, Susie. 各位 这是我女儿苏茜
[32:48] She hasn’t come home from school. Have you seen her? 她放学后一直没回家 你们有没有见过她
[32:50] – No, I ain’t seen nobody. – No? -没见过 我谁都没见过 -没有
[32:52] – Sorry. – Ma’am, could you take a look at this? -对不起 -小姐 你看看 你见过这个女孩儿没
[32:53] Have you seen this little girl? 你见没见过这个小女孩儿
[32:56] Sorry, buddy. 没有 抱歉
[32:58] Can you take a look at this, please? It’s my little girl. She hasn’t come home. 麻烦你看看这张照片 这是我女儿 她到现在还没回家
[33:01] – Sorry. – Just take a look at that. -抱歉 -麻烦你看看
[33:05] Ma’am, have you seen this girl? Please, can you just take a look? 小姐 见过这个女孩儿吗 求求你 见过这个女孩儿吗
[33:20] Susan has been missing for, what is it, four hours now? 苏珊失踪了…4个小时 是吗
[33:25] Susie. We call her Susie. 苏茜 我们叫她苏茜
[33:27] Yeah, a little more than four hours. 不只4个小时了
[33:31] This the first time she’s run away? 这是她第一次离家出走
[33:33] She didn’t run away. She’s… She’s missing. 她没有离家出走 她…她失踪了
[33:36] Any problems at home? 她和你们吵架了
[33:40] Family difficulties? 家庭问题
[33:43] No, there really are no problems. 没有 什么问题都没有
[33:46] This is a happy… She’s a happy child. 她是个…她是个快乐的孩子
[33:51] – She’s never done this, Detective. She… – I understand that. -她从来都没有这么晚都没回家 警官 她… -我明白的
[33:53] – I just have to get a sense of… – She’s not home, -这只是例行询问… -她还没回来
[33:55] – and she always comes home. …what’s going on here. -她一直都按时回来的 -家里出了什么事吗
[33:56] There’s nothing going on. 什么事也没有
[33:57] – She’s missing. – Understood. -她失踪了 -我明白
[34:00] – Lf you see her, please call me, okay? – Sure thing, Jack. -如果看到她 给我电话 谢谢 -没问题 杰克
[34:02] I’ll come back and see you guys in a little while. 再见
[34:04] All right. Take care. 保重
[34:05] Dad? 爸
[34:10] Excuse me. I’m sorry to interrupt you. 很抱歉 打扰一下
[34:12] My name’s Jack Salmon. I live right around the corner. 我是杰克·萨蒙 我就住在街角
[34:14] Dad! 爸
[34:34] Dad! 爸
[34:37] Can you put together a list of all her friends 你能把她朋友名单列出来吗
[34:40] – and their names, contact information… – Sure. -以及他们的姓名和联系方式… -可以
[34:42] and a description of what she was wearing? …还有她的穿着
[34:45] Yes, of course. Well, actually, I could tell you that right now 可以 当然可以 我现在就告诉你
[34:47] if you want to write it down. She was wearing… 你可以写下来 她戴着
[34:50] a hand-knitted wool hat. 一顶手织羊毛帽
[34:59] Mom! Dad! 妈 爸
[35:06] And it has… 帽子有
[35:08] long, thin tassels. 长长的一簇流苏
[35:14] And she also has… 她还…
[35:18] Well, in fact, today she didn’t wear her scarf. 事实上 她今天没有围围巾
[35:21] But she did wear pink gloves, 她戴着粉红色的手套
[35:23] and she has a beige canvas schoolbag, and it’s got… 背着米色帆布书包 包上…
[35:28] Mom? 妈
[35:29] rock star buttons pinned to it. …订了颗扣子
[35:35] She has Othello inside her bag… 包里应该还有一本《奥赛罗》…
[37:48] No! 不
[37:53] No! 不会的
[38:07] Secure that cordon. 围起来
[38:09] Jesus Christ. And tape off the rest of the area 天啊 赶紧把这些拍下来
[38:12] before the whole neighborhood shows up. 邻居们很快就会闻风而来的
[38:14] Set up the ICP at the school. 立即和校方取得联系
[38:21] What is that? 这是什么
[38:29] We found some evidence in the cornfield behind the school. 我们在学校后面的玉米地里 发现了一些线索
[38:33] There was a cavity in the earth with a lot of debris, 地上有一个大洞 洞里有大量的残渣碎片
[38:37] mostly loose woods and broken crates. 大部分是碎木头和破箱子
[38:39] We think it’s the remains of some kind of structure. 这可能是什么地下建筑的残骸
[38:42] And Susie? 苏茜呢
[38:47] We didn’t find her, Mrs. Salmon. 萨蒙太太 我们没找到她
[38:50] That’s good, isn’t it? 这是个好消息 不是吗
[38:53] I mean, you found Susie’s hat, but you didn’t find her, 那里只有苏茜的帽子 但是你们没找到苏茜
[38:55] which means we really don’t even know if she was there at all. Right? 没找到也就是说她不一定在那 是不是
[38:58] I mean, that… That… I mean, it’s… It’s preferable, right? 这…这…应该算是好消息 对吧
[39:12] We also found blood. 我们还发现了血迹
[39:18] A significant amount of blood. 大量的血迹
[39:26] I’m very sorry. 我很抱歉
[39:30] Hey, we’ll get through this. 亲爱的 我们会熬过去的
[39:32] – How? – I’m going to take care of you. -怎么熬过去 -我会照顾你的
[39:35] – How? – I’m going to take care of all of us. -我们怎么熬得过去 -我会照顾好大家的
[39:36] – You can’t. – I’ll make it right. -你能吗 -我一定可以的
[39:39] You can’t make this right, Jack. 不可能的 杰克
[39:41] – You can’t. – We’re going to find her. I promise. -不可能的 -我们会找到她的 我保证
[39:43] We’ll bring her home. 她会回来的
[40:28] If you see anything that’s out of the ordinary 如果发现任何异常
[40:30] or anybody that’s out of the ordinary, please don’t hesitate to call us. 或者任何可疑的人 随时给我们打电话
[40:33] – Certainly. – You have my number. -好的 -这是我的号码
[40:34] Or you just come by the police station. Okay? I’ll be there. 或者你也可以直接来警局找我
[40:38] – Thank you for your time. – You’re welcome. -谢谢你的合作 -不用谢
[40:39] – Have a good day. – You, too. -祝您愉快 -你也是
[40:49] What’s that, a Wagoneer? 什么东西 一辆牧马人
[41:29] – Mr. Harvey. – Yes? -哈维先生 -是的 有什么事吗
[41:31] Detective Len Fenerman. 我是莱恩·法乐门警官
[41:33] How do you do? 你好
[41:34] Do you have some time for a few questions? 我们想请你协助回答几个问题
[41:36] – Certainly. Come in. – Thanks. -可以 请进 -谢谢
[41:40] I know why you’re here, of course. 我知道你们是为何而来的
[41:42] I think when something like this happens, 像这样的事发生后
[41:44] you always blame yourself. 你们肯定都很自责
[41:47] All I can think about now is 我现在想的是
[41:49] why didn’t I see something or why didn’t I hear something? 为什么我什么也没看到 什么也没听到
[41:52] Because… Because surely 因为… 因为
[41:56] that young girl must have screamed. 那个女孩儿肯定会尖叫
[42:01] – Did you want… – No, no, thanks. I’m fine. -要不要来点儿… -不了 不了 谢谢
[42:04] But if you could just think back. 你回想一下
[42:05] I mean, she was wearing a blue jacket, yellow corduroys. 一个女孩儿穿着蓝色夹克衫 黄色裤子
[42:08] Similar clothes to these. 和照片上的这套类似的衣服
[42:12] – This blue jacket here? – The darker blue jacket. -这套蓝色的夹克衫 -下面那套深蓝的
[42:15] And on the second photograph, you could see the pants, as well. 第二张照片上的是她的裤子
[42:17] Oh, I see. Yeah. 哦 是的
[42:19] No, it does not ring a bell. 但我什么也想不起来
[42:22] But you were at home that day. 但是那天你在家
[42:24] – What day? – Last Wednesday. -哪一天 -上周三
[42:26] Last Wednesday… 上周三…
[42:46] Last Wednesday… No, I was home all day. 上周三… 我整天都在家
[42:50] I mean, I probably went out 但是 我也可能
[42:52] and ran a few errands or something like that, but, I mean… 出去了一会儿 就一会儿 我是说…
[42:56] I should have been here all day, for the most part. 大部分时间我都在家
[43:00] Okay. Good. 我问完了
[43:02] – All righty. – Thanks. -好的 -谢谢合作
[43:05] – You married? – I was, yeah. – 你结婚了 – 结过
[43:07] But you have kids. 有孩子了吧
[43:09] No, I wish. I wish. But no. 没有 我倒真希望我有
[43:13] – You mind if I take a look? – No. -介不介意让我看看 -随便看
[43:19] I make everything myself. 全都是我自己做的
[43:21] – Really? – Oh, yeah. All this. -真的 -是的 全部
[43:22] I turn all the banisters myself and make all the shingles and the furniture. 扶手 墙壁 屋顶 家具 都是我自己做的
[43:26] And I used to do cabinet making, 我原先是做壁橱的
[43:28] but there’s not much call for that these days. 但现在要做壁橱的人不多了
[43:30] Maybe I spend too much time on these things, 我在这上面花了不少时间
[43:32] but it’s the perfectionist in me, I guess. 我是个完美主义者
[43:35] – Well, it shows. – Thank you. -看得出来 -谢谢
[43:37] – That’s amazing craftsmanship. – Oh, well… -巧夺天工 太精致了 -我喜欢尝试新鲜的东西
[43:40] I took a risk and tried something new and discovered a talent 意外地发现了一些
[43:43] that I didn’t know I had. 连自己都不知道的天赋
[43:56] What’s that underneath the stairs? 楼梯下面的是什么
[43:59] That would be the basement. 这是地下室
[44:10] Dad? 爸
[44:13] She’s dead, isn’t she? 她是不是已经死了
[44:32] I was slipping away. 我知道我正在消逝
[44:35] That’s what it felt like. 我能够感觉到
[44:39] Life was leaving me. 生命正在从我身上消逝
[44:47] But I wasn’t afraid. 但我却并不感到害怕
[44:53] Then I remembered, 然后我想起来
[44:56] there was something I was meant to do, 我还有该做而未做的事
[45:01] somewhere I was meant to be. 还有该去而未去的地方
[45:21] Ray? 雷恩
[45:38] Ray! 雷恩
[45:45] Ray! 雷恩
[46:59] Ray! Wait! 雷恩 等我
[47:10] Ray! 雷恩
[49:08] “If I had but an hour of love 如果我只能拥有一小时的爱
[49:11] “If that be all is given me 如果这就是我的全部
[49:15] “An hour of love upon this earth” 在这世上一小时的爱
[49:20] “I would give my love to thee 我愿以我全部的爱来爱你
[49:24] “The Moor.” 摩尔人
[49:57] Are you the Moor? 你就是那个”摩尔人”
[49:59] Why? 为什么这么问
[50:09] I think this belongs to you. 我想这是属于你的
[50:19] Where did you get this? 哪儿来的
[50:22] I found it. 我捡到的
[50:31] I write poetry. You’re quite good. 我也写诗 这首很不错
[50:37] Don’t you have somewhere to go? 你给我闪一边去
[50:40] You miss her, don’t you? 你想她了 是吗
[50:46] I never knew what dead meant. 我原先一直都不知道死意味着什么
[50:49] I used to think it meant lost. Frozen. 我以为只是迷失了 或者冻僵了
[50:53] It means gone. 死意味着离开
[50:56] She’s gone. 她离开了
[51:01] What if she isn’t? 如果她没有呢
[51:07] What if she’s still here? 如果她就在这里呢
[51:19] – You’re not supposed to do that. – What? -你本不该回头的 -什么
[51:23] – Who are you? – She saw you, that girl. -你是谁 -她看见你了 那个女孩
[51:26] I think my hand touched hers. 不只看见了 我的手和她的手还碰到了
[51:29] Yes, that’s all it takes. 是的 就是因为你碰到她了
[51:30] She carry you now for the rest of her life. 现在你和她再也分不开了
[51:33] You’re not supposed to look back. You’re supposed to keep going. 你不应该回头的 你应该一直往前走
[51:38] Hey! Come back! 嘿 等等
[51:40] Wait! Who are you? 等等 你是谁
[51:42] I’m Holly. Holly Golightly. 我叫霍莉 霍莉·格莱特利
[51:45] – That doesn’t sound like a real name. – It isn’t. -这听起来不像真名 -本来就不是
[51:48] I borrowed it. You can do that up here. 我造的 在上面你可以随便给自己起名字
[51:51] Up here? You mean in heaven. 上面 你是说天堂
[51:56] – You’re funny. – What’s funny about it? -你真搞笑 -有什么好笑的
[51:58] This isn’t heaven. You’re not there yet. 这里不是天堂 你还没到天堂呢
[52:02] What is this place? 那这是哪里
[52:04] This place is not really one place and also is not the other place. 这并不是人间 也不是天堂
[52:10] It’s bits of both! 看来是介于两者之间的一个地方
[52:19] – What is that? – That’s where we’re going. -那是什么 -那就是我们要去的地方
[52:23] Holly said there was a wide, wide heaven 霍莉说 天堂是一个
[52:27] beyond everything we knew, 完全超乎我们想像的地方
[52:32] where there was no cornfield, 那里没有玉米地
[52:35] no memory, 没有记忆
[52:37] no grave. 也没有坟墓
[52:42] But I wasn’t looking beyond yet. 但我却一点也不向往
[52:46] I was still looking back. 我依然留恋着过去
[52:57] You can’t go back. 你已经回不去了
[53:02] Who are you? 你到底是谁
[53:05] It’s over. Come with me. 都结束了 跟我走吧
[53:08] I don’t know you. 我不认识你
[53:11] Why are you here? 你为什么会在这里
[53:13] You need to let go of Earth. 你应该忘却人间的种种
[53:16] You’re dead, Susie. You have to leave. 你已经死了 苏茜 你必须离开了
[53:22] I have to go home. 我要回家
[54:17] Dad! 爸爸
[55:22] My murderer began to feel safe. 凶手开始感到安心了
[55:26] He knew people wanted to move on. 他知道人们会开始新的生活
[55:29] They needed to forget. 他们会忘掉这一切的
[55:31] He took comfort in the thought. 他觉得没人注意到他
[55:34] No one was looking at him. 他很安全
[55:46] But there was one thing my murderer didn’t understand. 但凶手永远也不会明白
[55:53] He didn’t understand how much a father could love his child. 他不明白 父亲对孩子的爱有多深
[56:35] Dad! 爸爸
[57:10] It’s okay. 没事的
[57:12] It’s going to be okay. 会没事的
[57:15] He knows I’m here. My dad knows I’m here. 他知道我在这里 爸爸他知道我在这里
[57:22] I was still with him. 我仍和他同在
[57:27] I wasn’t lost, 我没有迷失
[57:29] or frozen or gone. 冻僵 或者离开
[57:33] I was alive. 我仍活着
[57:35] I was alive in my own perfect world. 活在我的完美世界里
[58:54] Dad? 爸
[58:56] I saw Susie. 我看见苏茜了
[59:02] She came into my room. 她到我的房间里
[59:05] She kissed me on the cheek. 还亲了我的脸颊
[59:08] Come here, buddy. 过来 小家伙
[59:13] I saw her, too. 我也看见她了
[59:16] – Dad? – Yeah? -爸 -恩
[59:19] I think she listens. 我知道她一直在听
[59:35] She’s used up all the film we gave her for her birthday. 她把生日时给她的胶卷全部用光了
[59:38] All of it? 全部
[59:39] It’s a crime to be creative in this family. 在这个家里 有点创造力简直就是犯罪
[59:42] Say we pay for one roll a month? 我们一个月冲一卷行不
[59:45] One roll a month? 一个月冲一卷
[59:51] I got them. 拿到了
[59:53] Look at these. Some of these are good. 看 有些照片拍得挺不错的
[59:59] Honey, why don’t you get them all developed? 亲爱的 为什么不全冲出来
[1:00:01] – This one roll a month thing is… – This must be one of her artistic shots. -一个月冲一卷简直是… -这张真有艺术感
[1:00:04] …really crazy, honey. It’s crazy. – Why? -…简直是疯了 -什么
[1:00:07] I mean, why do we wanna keep this thing dragging out like this? 为什么我们要对此念念不忘
[1:00:10] We’re not dragging it out. We made a deal. 这不是念念不忘 我们和她约好的
[1:00:13] There is no deal, Jack. 没有什么约定 杰克
[1:00:31] – Fenerman… – Len, I had to call you. -喂 我是法乐门… -莱恩 我必须给你打电话
[1:00:33] Look, Susie is a smart kid. She would never go off with a stranger. 苏茜是个聪明的孩子 她不会和陌生人出去的
[1:00:36] It had to be someone she knew, somebody local. 凶手肯定是她认识的人 肯定是本地人干的
[1:00:39] …l’d play with it all the time. …我一直想玩
[1:00:42] Look, I’ve got a name for you, I’ve got several names, actually. 听着 我想到了一个人 不 是好几个人
[1:00:45] – Ronald Driver. – Do you have an address? -罗纳德·德拉夫 -有地址吗
[1:00:48] Len, I’ve got another name for you. He’s a janitor. Michael Gitchell. 莱恩 还有一个 迈克尔·吉丘尔 是个看门人
[1:00:53] There’s something wrong with this one, I’m telling you. Gary Davis. 我跟你说 这个人很可疑 还有 加里·戴维斯
[1:00:57] – Who’s that? – Davis. -谁啊 -戴维斯
[1:00:58] He works in the sanitation department. 他是个清洁工
[1:01:00] Okay, I’ll look into it, Jack. 好的 我会调查的 杰克
[1:01:01] – I’ll look into it. – But I have his address right here. -交给我了 好吧 -我知道他住哪里
[1:01:03] Is it a bad thing if I just drop by there and take a look myself? 我能不能自己去查
[1:01:07] – Fenerman. – Have you checked on -我是法乐门 -你有没有调查过
[1:01:08] – Frank Peretti yet? – Who? -弗兰克·派瑞蒂 -哪个
[1:01:10] Peretti. P-E-R-E-T-T-I. 派瑞蒂… P-E-R-E-T-T-I
[1:01:12] I have his credit report, Len. It does not look good. 我查过他的信用记录 莱恩 很不正常
[1:01:14] I’m on top of it. You understand? 这个案子交给我来查 明白吗
[1:01:16] – Len, I found another one. – Jack, listen, you got to trust me, okay? -莱恩 这个人也有问题 -杰克 听好了 你要相信我 好不好
[1:01:19] We’re gonna get this guy. 我们会抓住这个凶手的
[1:01:24] Len! Glad you’re here. I was just going to call you. 莱恩 你来太好了 我正打算打你电话呢
[1:01:26] Yeah. I got your messages. 恩 我收到你的短信了
[1:01:28] I’ve been at the Public Records Office all day. 我在档案馆待了一整天
[1:01:29] Got a lot of stuff to go over here. 找到很多资料
[1:01:31] I know you’re looking at the obvious suspects, 我知道你现在在调查有明显嫌疑的罪犯
[1:01:33] convicted felons, child molesters. And I understand why, 像是重案犯 恋童癖 我也明白你的用意
[1:01:36] but, Len, I think you’re coming at it from the wrong angle. 但是 莱恩 我想你可能找错方向了
[1:01:39] – Honey… – Herman Stolfuz just across the street. -亲爱的… -赫尔曼·斯托福斯 他就住对面
[1:01:42] Now, he appears to be perfectly normal, but, Len, 他表面看起来完全正常 但是莱恩
[1:01:45] – the man wears adult diapers. – Herman is 80 years old. -但那家伙居然用成人尿布 -赫尔曼80岁了
[1:01:48] I followed him in the supermarket. His shopping cart was filled with them. 我跟着他进了超市 我发现他的购物车里全是尿布
[1:01:52] – He has a prostate problem. – My point is, -他前列腺有点问题 -我觉得
[1:01:54] we need to start working backwards. 我们需要从他们的背景开始调查
[1:01:56] Start looking at family histories, criminal records, mental health issues. 调查他们的家族历史 犯罪记录 精神问题
[1:02:00] I’ve been doing a lot of reading on this subject. 我做了很多调查
[1:02:01] Jack, this doesn’t change anything. 杰克 一切都已经无法改变了
[1:02:02] Did I mention taxes? Len, you can tell a lot about a person from taxes. 我有没有提到过纳税单 莱恩 从纳税单上可以看出很多问题
[1:02:06] Please, will you just stop it now? Will you just stop? 求你了 你可不可以不要再说了 求你别说了
[1:02:09] Can’t you just leave it alone? 你就不能不管这事吗
[1:02:14] Jack, I know it’s been 11 months. 杰克 我知道案发至今已经11个月了
[1:02:17] I know you’ve been trying to deal with this in your own way, 我也知道你一直在用你自己的方法调查
[1:02:21] but she’s not coping very well. She needs help, Jack. 你太太好像接受不了 她需要帮助 杰克
[1:02:26] She needs someone to help her get through this. 她需要人来帮她渡过难关
[1:02:35] Grandma’s here! Grandma! Grandma’s here! 外婆来了 外婆来了 外婆来了
[1:02:40] What’s my mother doing here? 我妈来这里干嘛
[1:02:42] Look, you’re not coping, okay? 我们知道你还没有恢复
[1:02:44] Len’s worried. I’m worried. Your mother offered to help. 莱恩很担心你 我也是 你妈妈没准能帮到你
[1:02:47] You invited her here? 是你叫她来的
[1:02:48] – Darling! – Hello, Mother. -哦 我的宝贝 -嗨 妈
[1:02:51] – Watch the hair, sweetheart. – Sorry. -我的孩子 看看你这头发 -对不起
[1:02:53] – Look at you. Are you eating? – Is this all of it? -看看你 都瘦了 你到底吃没吃饭啊 -行李都在这儿了吗
[1:02:56] Don’t be ridiculous. That’s just my makeup. 别开玩笑了 这两箱只是我的化妆品
[1:02:58] You are still handsome as hell, Jack. 哦 你还是这么帅 杰克
[1:03:01] Lindsey, honey, aren’t you going to say hello? 林赛 怎么不跟你外婆打个招呼
[1:03:04] – The child hates me. – Come here, buddy. -这孩子她讨厌我 -过来 孩子
[1:03:07] So, what’ll it be, Jack? 来点啤酒怎么样 杰克
[1:03:10] Actually, I’m not drinking these days. 事实上我最近都没碰过酒
[1:03:12] Well, that’s your problem in a nutshell. 这就是你的问题所在了 怎么可以不喝酒呢
[1:03:16] Are we still a family? 我们这样还算一个家吗
[1:03:18] Of course we’re a family. 当然是
[1:03:19] Your mother’s in crisis, your father’s a wreck. 你妈快要抓狂了 你爸也快疯了
[1:03:22] What does that make you? 那又关你什么事
[1:03:26] I’m in charge. 现在我是一家之主了
[1:04:46] through the woods, looking for fuzzwalker. 为了寻找另一个提线木偶 他穿过森林
[1:04:49] Then he sees three. And he takes his gun and looks and aims. 然后他发现了三个人 他拿下抢 开始瞄准
[1:04:54] And then, a giant puff of smoke! 突然出现一股浓烟
[1:04:56] He doesn’t see them anymore. Then he realizes that was his gun. 那三个人不见了 这时候他发现是他自己的枪
[1:04:59] It was out of bullets! Then he runs. 子弹打光了 他就开始跑
[1:05:01] Runs, runs, runs, runs, runs! 跑啊跑 跑啊跑 跑啊跑
[1:05:04] Till he runs in the forest, 直到跑进了树林子里面
[1:05:05] but then he realizes he came without his fuzzwalker. 他突然发现他的提线木偶没有跟来
[1:05:26] Holiday! 霍利戴
[1:05:39] All right! Okay! 好了 好了
[1:05:49] You’re a Salmon girl, right? 你是萨蒙家的女孩儿 是吧
[1:05:56] Okay. 知道了
[1:05:58] Okay. 知道了
[1:06:05] Holiday. 霍利戴
[1:06:16] Grandma? 外婆
[1:06:18] I know where Susie is. 我知道苏茜在哪里
[1:06:20] Yeah, Susie’s gone to heaven, sweetheart. 苏茜去了天堂 孩子
[1:06:24] Lindsey said there is no heaven. 林赛说 根本就没有天堂
[1:06:26] All right, then, she’s dead. 那好吧 她死了
[1:06:30] You might be dead soon. 你很快也会死的
[1:06:32] – Why do you say that? – Because you’re old. -为什么这么说 -因为你老了
[1:06:36] Thirty-five is not old. 35岁才不老呢
[1:06:38] You’ve been sniffing too much of that nail polish. 你肯定是指甲油闻多了 脑子发昏了吧
[1:06:41] And, anyway, nothing is going to happen to me. 不管怎么样 我身体好的很
[1:06:43] You know why? 知道为什么吗
[1:06:46] Because I take my medicine every day. 因为我每天都有吃药
[1:06:52] Grandma, 外婆
[1:06:55] she’s here. 她在这里
[1:06:57] – What? – Susie. -你说什么 -苏茜
[1:07:00] Susie’s in the in-between. 苏茜在天地的交界处
[1:07:18] I was in the blue horizon, between heaven and Earth. 我在天堂和人间的蓝色交界处
[1:07:23] The days were unchanging, 时光永恒不变
[1:07:26] and every night, I dreamed the same dream. 每天晚上我都做着一个相同的梦
[1:07:32] The smell of damp earth. 潮湿的泥土气味
[1:07:35] The scream that no one heard. 谁也听不见的尖叫声
[1:07:39] The sound of my heart beating, like a hammer against cloth. 我的心跳声 听着像是重锤敲在厚布上
[1:07:48] And I would hear them calling, 我听到了他们的召唤
[1:07:51] the voices of the dead. 死亡的召唤
[1:07:56] I wanted to follow them, 我想跟随着他们
[1:07:58] to find a way out, 找到出去的路
[1:08:02] but I would always come back to the same door. 但是我每次总是回到同一扇门前
[1:08:07] And I was afraid. 我很害怕
[1:08:13] I knew if I went in there, 我知道一旦走进去
[1:08:17] I would never come out. 我就再也出不来了
[1:08:26] My murderer could live in one moment for a long time. 凶手一直活在我死去的那一瞬间
[1:08:31] He could feed off a memory over and over again. 他一遍遍地回忆这段记忆获取快感
[1:08:37] He was animal. Faceless. 他是一个从不露面的禽兽
[1:08:41] Infinite. 他的欲望永远得不到满足
[1:08:44] But then he would feel it, 现在他又一次感觉到了
[1:08:46] the emptiness returning, 感觉到了空虚
[1:08:49] and the need would rise in him again. 他的欲望又一次回来了
[1:09:00] Go! Go! 进去 进去
[1:09:02] – In here? – A detour. Go. -这里 -进去逛一圈嘛 走
[1:09:03] When summer came, 夏天来了
[1:09:04] he noticed young lovers would sneak into the cornfield. 他注意到年轻的爱侣喜欢躲进玉米地里
[1:09:08] He began to follow them 他就开始跟踪他们
[1:09:11] and watch. 默默观察
[1:09:29] Will you come to bed? 想睡了吗
[1:09:32] Yeah. Soon. 恩 就来
[1:09:55] Buckley did this, right? 巴克利画的 是吧
[1:09:56] Correct. He said that this is our house, this is the police station and that’s you. 猜对了 他说 这个是我们的家 这是警局 这个人是你
[1:10:02] That’s me? 我
[1:10:03] Yeah. He made you Chief of Police, so… 是的 他把你画成了警察局局长…
[1:10:05] I’ve gained 20 pounds. 哦 那我每个月可以多拿20磅的薪水呢
[1:10:06] – It must be the uniform. – It’s the dangers of a desk job. -这个肯定是你的制服 -警察局长可不好干呐
[1:10:11] I’d like to report a lost purse. 警察 我的钱包丢了
[1:10:14] Why don’t you have a seat? 你怎么不坐呢
[1:10:24] – I’m living with this every day. – What about your marriage? -我现在很好啊 -你们的婚姻怎么办
[1:10:26] – What marriage? – You just don’t give up! -什么怎么办 -你要坚持住
[1:10:28] – Jack is sleeping in his study! – He’s trying. -杰克睡在书房里 -可他正在努力啊
[1:10:30] You have to find a way to keep going. 你必须想办法忘记过去 重新开始
[1:10:32] – Mother… – You don’t have a choice. -妈… -你没得选
[1:10:33] – I am coping with this. – You can’t give up. You have to… -我现在很好啊 什么事也没有 -我知道你看不开 你放不下 但你必须…
[1:10:36] – Oh, no, Mother. – Bingo! -哦 不 妈 -找到了
[1:10:38] That is cooking sherry! 那个是料酒啊
[1:10:39] – Please! Please! – You have to find a way to live with this. -拜托 求你了 -你必须适应现在的生活
[1:10:42] – Live with it? I am living with this! – You’re not! -适应 我在适应 -你没有
[1:10:44] – I’m dealing… I’m coping… – You don’t go into Susie’s room. -我正在努力… 我正在努力… -你从不去苏茜的房间
[1:10:47] – I’m dealing with it! So what? – You won’t let anybody touch her things! -我正在努力 你还要我怎样 -你不让任何人碰她的东西
[1:10:49] You have a tomb in the middle of your house! 你家里有一座坟墓你知道吗
[1:10:54] Sweetheart, do you really think if you seal it up… 孩子 你以为只要你把自己关起来
[1:10:56] that the pain’s going to go away? 痛苦就会自己消失吗
[1:12:03] My mother went as far away as she could. 妈妈尽可能远的逃离了那个家
[1:12:06] She found a job in a small orchard outside of Santa Rosa. 她在圣罗莎城外的一个果园里 找到了一份工作
[1:12:11] The work was hard, but she didn’t mind. 工作很辛苦 但她不在乎
[1:12:15] If anyone asked, she said she had two children. 如果有人问她 她会说她有2个孩子
[1:12:35] And Lindsey, 还有林赛
[1:12:38] who always said she didn’t believe in love, 她总说她不相信爱情
[1:12:42] found it anyway. 最终也找到了她的真爱
[1:13:07] And there it was. 而这将是我永远
[1:13:09] The moment I would never have. 都不可能拥有的美好时光
[1:13:14] My little sister had run ahead of me. 我的妹妹先我一步品尝了初吻的味道
[1:13:18] She was growing up. 她长大了
[1:13:24] What’s the matter? I thought you’d be happy. 怎么了 我还以为你会很开心呢
[1:13:28] I am happy. 我确实很开心
[1:13:33] I’m very happy. 我真的很开心
[1:13:35] Then why are you crying? 那你为什么哭呢
[1:13:39] No. You think she did not want to kiss him? 你认为她不想和他接吻
[1:13:41] No. 不是不是
[1:13:43] She did. 她想
[1:13:47] She wanted to kiss him very much. 她喜欢他
[1:14:02] Always, I would watch Ray. 我一直看着雷恩
[1:14:06] I was in the air around him. 我存在于他身边的空气中
[1:14:10] I was in the cold winter mornings he spent with Ruth Connors, 冬日寒冷的早晨 我看到他和露丝·康诺尔斯在一起
[1:14:15] that strange, otherworldly girl 那个奇怪空灵的女孩
[1:14:18] who so easily accepted the presence of the dead among the living. 轻易接受了死人驻留在人间
[1:14:28] And sometimes, Ray would think of me. 有时候 雷恩会想起我
[1:14:33] But he began to wonder, 但他已经开始怀疑
[1:14:36] maybe it was time to put that memory away. 是不是该让这段回忆成为过去了
[1:14:41] Maybe it was time to let me go. 也许我真的该走了
[1:14:50] What was that? 那是什么
[1:14:52] – I’m sorry. – What was… What was that? -什么 -我问 那是什么
[1:15:03] Lindsey, throw it! 林赛 扔过来
[1:15:50] My murderer had finely tuned instincts. 凶手终于开始觉察到
[1:15:54] He knew my sister had begun to wonder… 我妹妹已经开始怀疑
[1:15:56] about the solitary man who lived in the green house. 他这个独居在绿房子里的人
[1:16:02] She seemed intent on crowding him, 她有意打扰他
[1:16:06] and he resented it. 他憎恨她
[1:16:26] He began to feel a familiar itch. 他又一次感到心痒难耐
[1:17:30] – Mom, look! – Just a second. -妈 看这边 -我们就来
[1:17:43] Careful, honey. 小心点 孩子
[1:17:45] Mom! 妈
[1:17:54] Pretty, aren’t they? They are so beautiful. 这些花漂亮吗 太漂亮了
[1:19:21] Mom, look! 妈 看这边
[1:19:24] Hey, Dad, look at me! 爸 看这里
[1:20:42] Mr. Salmon. 萨蒙先生 你好
[1:20:43] Hi. 你好
[1:20:48] What is that? 那是什么东西
[1:20:52] It’s just a project I’m working on. 这是我刚接的一个活儿
[1:20:54] – You’re a hunter? – Ducks. -你是个猎人 -猎鸭的
[1:20:59] – That’s a blind, right? – Yep. -这是个隐蔽处 是吧 -是的
[1:21:03] – So those things really work? – Oh, yeah. -这些东西真的管用吗 -是的 管用
[1:21:08] It’s all about concealment, the art of concealment, 这是一门艺术 隐藏的艺术
[1:21:12] and patience. 还需要耐心
[1:21:14] It takes a lot of patience. I sit for hours on end in the dark. 需要极大的耐心 我在黑夜里一直坐好几个小时
[1:21:19] I’m an outdoorsman. 我是一个喜欢呆在户外的人
[1:21:21] Always have been. 一直都是
[1:21:46] Mr. Salmon? 萨蒙先生
[1:21:51] I just… 我…
[1:21:53] I never got a chance to tell you how sorry I am about your loss. 我一直都想对你说 对于你们家发生的事 我很难过
[1:22:23] Dad. 爸
[1:22:45] Here. Let me. Let me help you. 我来 我来帮你
[1:22:48] Oh, no. That’s all right. Really, I can manage. 哦 不用 我自己来就可以了 我可以搞定的
[1:22:49] No, it’s no trouble. 没事 我帮你
[1:22:54] All right. 好吧
[1:22:56] Appreciate it. 非常感激
[1:23:03] This is for you. 这个给你
[1:23:04] Oh, thank you, Mr. Harvey, you really shouldn’t. 哦 谢谢 哈维先生 你真是太客气了
[1:23:08] – You’re welcome. – Oh, that does smell… -没什么 -哦 闻起来好…
[1:23:09] It’s a beautiful smell, isn’t it? 闻起来是不是很香
[1:23:12] – Hey, look at me! – Careful, honey. -嘿 看这边 -小心点 孩子
[1:23:23] Oh, that really does smell delicious. 哦 闻起来真是太香了
[1:23:28] – Beautiful, yeah. – Dad! -恩 真香 -爸
[1:23:30] They are something. 你种的花真挺不错的
[1:23:33] Hey, Dad, look at me! 爸 看这边
[1:24:02] I think it’s time for you to go home now, Mr. Salmon. 萨蒙先生 我想你该回家了
[1:24:16] Go on home. 回去吧
[1:24:25] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:24:28] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[1:24:31] What did you do to her? What did you do to my daughter? 你到底对她做了什么 你把我女儿怎么样了
[1:24:35] Tell me! Where is she? 告诉我 她在哪里
[1:24:38] It’s got to stop, Jack! 够了杰克
[1:24:40] You came this close to getting arrested tonight! 你今晚差点被捕
[1:24:42] You’re lucky George Harvey declined to press charges. 你很幸运 乔治·哈维先生没有指控你
[1:24:45] Lucky? 幸运
[1:24:46] Your father put a hole in the man’s back door. 你爸在人家后门上开了个大洞
[1:24:49] Yeah, he should have put a hole in his head. 他应该在他脑袋上开个大洞才对
[1:24:50] – Lindsey, please. – Did you hear that, Jack? -好了 林赛 -听到没有 杰克
[1:24:52] This is the example you’re setting for your kids? 这就是你给你孩子树的榜样
[1:24:54] Persecuting the neighbors! 骚扰邻居
[1:24:56] – He’s not crazy! – I didn’t say that. -我爸爸没有疯 -我也没这么说
[1:24:58] – Well, then why won’t you listen to him? – Because you need evidence, Lindsey. -那你为什么不听他说 -我们需要证据 林赛
[1:25:02] You can’t go around making accusations against George Harvey… 你不可以毫无根据地
[1:25:05] when you have no evidence. You need proof. 中伤乔治·哈维 你需要证据
[1:25:08] You are pathetic. 你真是没救了
[1:25:10] Why can’t you just admit it? 你干嘛不干脆承认好了
[1:25:12] You stopped looking for her a long time ago. 你早就放弃了 你早就放弃了寻找我姐姐
[1:25:15] Len’s right. 莱恩说的对
[1:25:17] He’s right. 他是对的
[1:25:19] It’s time to put this behind us. 该放下了
[1:25:21] It’s gone on too long. 已经过去这么久了
[1:25:23] This has to stop. 该放手了
[1:25:26] Dad… 爸…
[1:25:27] Things will take their natural course, Lindsey. 一切都会过去的 林赛
[1:25:30] Len, I appreciate everything you’ve done. You’ve been a great friend to me. 莱恩 感谢你为我所做的一切 你一直是我最好的朋友
[1:25:38] That goes for Abigail, too. 也谢谢阿比盖尔
[1:25:41] You’ve been a great friend to both of us. 你是我们最好的朋友
[1:26:28] Murder changes everything. 我的被杀改变了一切
[1:26:41] When I was alive, I never hated anyone. 当我活着的时候 我从未恨过任何人
[1:26:45] But now, hate was all that I had. 但现在 憎恨是我现在唯一的感受
[1:26:49] I want him dead. 我要他死
[1:26:52] I want him cold and dead with no blood in his veins! 我要他冰冷冰冷的死掉 流尽身上的每一滴血
[1:27:02] Look at me. 看着我
[1:27:05] Look at what he did to me! 你看看他都对我做了什么
[1:27:08] What am I now? 我现在算什么
[1:27:10] The dead girl? The lost girl? The missing girl? 死掉的女孩 迷路的女孩 失踪的女孩
[1:27:15] I’m nothing! 我什么都不是
[1:27:49] I was stupid. 我真笨
[1:27:53] I was so stupid! 我怎么会这么笨
[1:27:55] You don’t control this, Susie. 这些不是我们能够控制的 苏茜
[1:28:13] He does not own you. 牵绊着你的并不是他
[1:28:17] You can be free of him, but not this way. 你可以摆脱他 但不是以这种方式
[1:28:21] What do you know? You don’t know anything. 你知道什么 你什么都不知道
[1:28:24] That man took my life! 那个人 夺走了我的生命
[1:28:29] You will see, Susie. In the end, you will understand. 你会明白的 苏茜 你总有一天会明白的
[1:28:36] Everybody dies. 人终究难逃一死
[1:29:02] – Brian! – Just a little further in. Keep going. -布莱恩 -走 我们再走进去一点 快走
[1:29:04] – Keep going. – Okay, okay, I’m coming! -走 -好了好了 我来了
[1:29:20] Dad? 爸
[1:29:22] Dad! 爸
[1:29:25] Dad! Dad! 爸 爸
[1:29:27] I realized what I had done. I willed him to stop. 看看我都做了些什么啊 我用意念让他停下来
[1:29:39] I willed him to turn back. 我用意念让他转身
[1:29:48] I know it’s you! 我知道你在那里
[1:29:50] Come out! 滚出来
[1:29:52] Come out and face me! 你给我滚出来
[1:29:55] Did you hear me, you son of a bitch? 听到没 杂种
[1:30:03] Get off me! 走开
[1:30:05] You sick fuck! 你个混蛋
[1:30:09] Brian, stop! Please, stop! 布莱恩 住手 求你了 住手
[1:30:14] Brian, stop! Brian, stop it! 布莱恩 住手 布莱恩 住手啊
[1:30:17] You want to touch my girl? 你想欺负我的女朋友 啊
[1:30:22] Dad! 爸
[1:30:26] Dad! 爸
[1:30:31] No. 不要
[1:30:32] Brian, stop! 不要 布莱恩
[1:30:38] Brian, stop! Stop! 停停停 布莱恩 停下
[1:30:42] Don’t you get it? You’ve killed him! 听到没 你想杀了他啊
[1:30:47] – He’s dead! – Go. -他死了 -走
[1:30:48] – He’s dead! – Go! Go! -他死了 -走 快走
[1:32:19] I knew then he would never give me up. 此时我才明白 他绝对不会忘了我
[1:32:24] He would never count me as one of the dead. 他绝不会把我当成已死的孩子
[1:32:30] I was his daughter. 我永远是他的女儿
[1:32:34] And he was my dad. 他也永远是我爸爸
[1:32:37] And he had loved me as much as he could. 他一直尽他最大的努力 爱着我
[1:32:43] I had to let him go. 所以我必须放手了
[1:34:18] Sophie Cichetti. Pennsylvania. 1960. 索菲·斯切蒂 宾夕法尼亚州 死于1960年
[1:34:24] She had been his landlady. 她原本是他的房东
[1:34:50] Jackie Meyer. Delaware. 1967. 杰姬·梅尔 特拉华州 死于1967年
[1:34:54] She had just turned 13. 死时刚刚13岁
[1:34:56] Her body was found in a drainage ditch, by the side of the road. 她的尸体被扔在路边的排水沟里
[1:35:06] Leah Fox. Delaware. 1969. 莉亚·福克斯 特拉华州 死于1969年
[1:35:11] She was already dead when he dumped her body in the river. 死后尸体被他扔到了河里
[1:35:26] Lana Johnson. 1960. Bucks County, Pennsylvania. 拉娜·约翰逊 死于1960年 宾夕法尼亚州巴克士郡
[1:35:32] She was lured into a shack he had built out of old doors. 她被诱骗进 他用旧门板建造的小木屋里杀害
[1:35:37] She was the youngest. She was six. 她最小 才6岁
[1:35:53] Flora Hernandez. Delaware. 1963. 弗劳拉·赫南德斯 特拉华州 死于1963年
[1:35:58] He’d only wanted to touch her. But she screamed. 他只是想摸摸她 但她大声尖叫
[1:36:13] Denise Lee Ang. Connecticut. 1971. 丹尼斯·李·安 康涅狄格州 死于1971年
[1:36:18] Thirteen. She was waiting for her father to close up their shop 死时13岁 当时她正等着她爸爸
[1:36:23] when she vanished. 关店门
[1:36:24] Denise Lee Ang, who sometimes liked to be called 丹尼斯·李·安 喜欢别人叫她
[1:36:29] Holly. 霍莉
[1:37:57] Susie Salmon. 14. Norristown, Pennsylvania. 1973. 苏茜·萨蒙 死时14岁 宾夕法尼亚州诺里斯敦 1973年
[1:38:05] Murdered in a room he had built under the earth. 在他建造的地下小屋被杀
[1:38:48] Come on, guys, keep up. Move over to the right! 加油 跟上 右转弯
[1:39:06] – You okay, Lindsey? – You go on. -林赛 你还好吧 -你们先走
[1:39:07] – You sure? – I’m fine. Go. -你没事吗 -我没事 你们先走
[1:39:09] Catch up? 一会儿跟上
[1:46:31] Dad! 爸
[1:46:34] Where’s Dad? 爸 你在哪儿
[1:46:46] Mom. 妈
[1:46:54] – What are you doing here? – What does it matter? She’s home. -你怎么在这儿 -什么意思 你妈妈回来了
[1:46:58] Home for good? 再也不走了
[1:47:00] Of course she’s home for good. 当然不走了
[1:47:03] – Where’s Buckley? – He’s at soccer practice, -巴克利在哪儿 -他在练足球
[1:47:05] and I have to pick him up in an hour. 我一小时后去接他
[1:47:40] My girl. 亲爱的 我的宝贝
[1:47:43] Jack. 杰克
[1:48:10] Look at you. 看你这样子
[1:48:13] What happened? 出什么事了
[1:48:24] This is a crime scene. Tape it all off. 犯罪现场 该录的都给我录下来
[1:48:44] No, no, no, no. You’re too late. 不行不行 你来晚了
[1:48:48] We’re closed. 这里已经关门了
[1:48:50] – You’re closed? – Yeah. -关门了 -是的
[1:48:53] That’s too bad. I was really hoping I’d get rid of this thing. 真倒霉 我只想把这东西扔掉
[1:48:56] Sorry, pal. I’m filling her in. 抱歉了 兄弟 这里要被填平了
[1:49:00] – You’re filling her in? – Yep. -填平这里 -是的
[1:49:02] Oh, yeah. Well, I really hate to inconvenience you, but… 哦 我也不想给你添麻烦 但是…
[1:49:12] – Would you like some help? – Yeah, sure. That’d be great. -要我帮忙吗 -好的 太好了
[1:50:24] I come here almost every day. 我几乎每天都来这里
[1:50:30] I like to listen to the sounds. 我喜欢这声音
[1:50:34] Have you seen Holly? 你看见霍莉了吗
[1:50:37] Did she tell you about this place? 她告诉你这个地方的
[1:50:40] Yes. 是的
[1:50:44] Then you must be ready. 那你肯定准备好了
[1:50:47] I’m Flora Hernandez. 我是弗劳拉·赫南德斯
[1:50:51] The others will be here soon. 其他人很快就到
[1:51:02] Who’s that? 他们是谁
[1:51:04] I don’t know, but he gives me the skeevies. 我不知道 但他们让我恶心
[1:51:07] The skeevies? What are you, 12? 恶心 恶心什么
[1:53:07] It’s beautiful. 这里真美
[1:53:11] Of course it’s beautiful. 这里当然美
[1:53:14] It’s heaven! 这里是天堂
[1:53:39] All right, come on. Let’s go. I got to… 好了 走吧 我要去…
[1:53:48] What are you waiting for? You’re free! 你还等什么 你自由了
[1:53:58] Almost. 还差一点
[1:54:01] Not quite. 不尽然
[1:54:13] Ray! 雷恩
[1:54:22] Ray! 雷恩
[1:54:53] Ruth! 露丝
[1:54:56] What happened? 你怎么了
[1:55:02] Hey. 嘿
[1:55:06] What’s wrong? 你怎么了
[1:55:16] Ruth? 露丝
[1:55:39] Susie? 苏茜
[1:55:45] You wrote me a poem once. 你曾今给我写过一首诗
[1:55:50] You called yourself the Moor. 你称自己为摩尔人
[1:56:02] That’s good. I got it. I’ll take it from here. 好了 剩下的交给我吧
[1:56:19] Kiss me. 吻我
[1:57:27] You are beautiful, Susie Salmon. 你真漂亮 苏茜·萨蒙
[1:57:51] These were the lovely bones that had grown around my absence. 在我离开后发生了很多事
[1:57:58] The connections, sometimes tenuous, 血缘的传递 很微妙
[1:58:03] sometimes made at great cost, 有时候代价惨重
[1:58:06] but often magnificent… 但却意义重大
[1:58:11] that happened after I was gone. 这是我离开以后才发生的
[1:58:17] And I began to see things in a way… 我开始以新的视角观察这个世界
[1:58:20] that let me hold the world… 一个没有我
[1:58:24] without me in it. 参与其中的世界
[1:58:44] It’s a cold one tonight! 今晚可真冷啊
[1:58:53] You looking for a ride? 要搭便车吗
[1:58:57] No. 不要
[1:59:00] No? 不要
[1:59:03] Are you sure? Pretty cold out here. 你确定不要搭车 晚上真冻死人了
[1:59:08] I’ll take you wherever you want to go. 我可以带你去任何地方
[1:59:13] What do you think? 怎么样
[1:59:14] Look, mister, I’m not interested, okay? 听着 老头 我对你可没兴趣 明白
[1:59:19] I’m not trying to do nothing. Just trying to be polite. 我又没想干什么 我只是想帮忙
[1:59:22] That’s all. 仅此而已
[1:59:25] – A young lady alone at night, not safe. – Didn’t you hear me? -小姑娘一个人在外面可不太安全啊 -你听不懂吗
[1:59:29] Piss off! 滚开啊
[2:00:28] When my mother came to my room, 当我妈妈走进我房间的那一刻
[2:00:31] I realized that all this time I had been waiting for her. 我才发现 原来我一直在等的 是她
[2:00:38] I had been waiting so long. 我等了那么久
[2:00:42] I was afraid she wouldn’t come. 我甚至担心她再也不会来了
[2:00:48] I love you, Susie. 我爱你 苏茜
[2:01:01] Nobody notices when we leave. 我们离开的时候 谁也看不见
[2:01:04] I mean, the moment when we really choose to go. 我们真正决定离开的那一刻
[2:01:09] At best, you might feel a whisper or the wave of a whisper… 人们顶多只能隐隐听到一声呼唤
[2:01:14] undulating down. 或者一丝低语 渐渐飘远
[2:01:19] My name is Salmon, like the fish. 我姓萨蒙 意思是大马哈鱼
[2:01:23] First name, Susie. 名叫苏茜
[2:01:26] I was 14 years old when I was murdered… 我14岁那一年
[2:01:29] on December 6, 1973. 1973年12月6日 被人谋杀
[2:01:37] I was here for a moment, 我来人世一遭
[2:01:41] and then I was gone. 而后匆匆离去
[2:01:45] I wish you all a long and happy life. 祝大家幸福长寿
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Another Woman(另一个女人)[1988]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Steve Jobs(史蒂夫·乔布斯)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme