Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Lost World:Jurassic Park(侏罗纪公园2:失落的世界)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Lost World:Jurassic Park(侏罗纪公园2:失落的世界)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:侏罗纪公园2:失落的世界
英文名称:The Lost World:Jurassic Park
年代:1997

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:35] That looks fabulous. 真是太美了!
[01:38] Thank you, Geoffrey. -谢谢 杰佛瑞 -不客气 夫人
[01:40] We’ll also take a bottle of red as well. Thank you. 我们还要一瓶红酒 谢谢
[01:48] Thank you, Barry. 谢谢 巴里
[01:51] That looks wonderful. Beautiful day. 天气真好!
[01:55] Where are you going? 甜心 你上哪儿去?
[01:57] -To eat my sandwich. -You won’t be hungry for prawns. -吃三明治 -别吃太饱 还有你爱吃的明虾
[01:59] -l don’t like prawns. -Darling, don’t wander off. -我不爱吃明虾 -亲爱的 别乱走
[02:03] For God’s sake, leave her alone, Deirdre. 老天 别管她吧 迪尔德丽
[02:07] -Go play with your ball. -Don’t be so annoying! -去玩你的球吧 -别这么烦好不好!
[02:15] Darling… 亲爱的…
[02:17] …what about snakes? …要是遇到蛇怎么办?
[02:20] There aren’t any snakes on the beach. Just let her enjoy herself for once. 海滩上根本没有蛇 就让她自己玩一次吧
[02:27] Edward? 爱德华?
[03:03] Hello, there. 你好
[03:05] What are you, a little bird or something? 你是什么? 小鸟吗?
[03:14] Are you hungry? Take a bite. lt’s roast beef. 饿吗? 来 咬一口 这是烤牛肉
[03:18] lt’s good. Come on. l won’t hurt you. 味道很好的 过来吧 我不会伤害你的
[03:22] Mummy! Daddy! Come see this! l found something! 妈! 爸! 快来看! 我发现了什么!
[03:41] Cathy, darling, lunch is ready! 卡茜 亲爱的 吃午饭了
[03:45] Are you looking at this? 你们也要吗?
[03:47] l’m afraid there isn’t enough to go around. 恐怕不够了
[03:56] Paul? 保罗?
[03:59] Cathy? 卡茜?
[04:03] Will you hurry up? Hurry up! 你们不能快一点吗? 动作快!
[05:04] You’re him, right? 就是你 对吧?
[05:07] Excuse me? 什么?
[05:09] The scientist? The guy? l saw you on TV. 那个科学家 我在电视上见过你
[05:15] l believed you. 我相信你
[05:48] Who shall l tell Mr. Hammond is calling? 你是哪位?
[05:51] lan Malcolm. l’ve been summoned. 伊恩•马尔科姆 哈蒙德先生叫我来的
[06:16] Dr. Malcolm! 马尔科姆博士!
[06:20] Hello, Dr. Malcolm. 你好 马尔科姆博士
[06:22] Kids, kids. 孩子们 孩子们
[06:24] -lt’s so great to see you. -lt’s so great to see you. -见到你真高兴! -我也是!
[06:28] Look at you. 太好了 看看你们
[06:30] You came to see Grandpa? 你来看爷爷吗?
[06:31] Yeah, he called me. Do you know what it’s about? 是啊 他叫我来的 你知道有什么事吗?
[06:36] l don’t, either. This joint’s kind of creepy, isn’t it? 我也不清楚 这地方有些恐怖 不是吗?
[06:40] ls everything okay? 都还好吗?
[06:41] Well, not exactly. 呃 不太好
[06:55] Dr. Malcolm. 马尔科姆博士
[06:57] Dr. Malcolm. Here to share a few campfire stories with my uncle? 马尔科姆博士 到这儿来 和我叔叔分享故事来了?
[07:07] Convince the Washington Post and Sceptical Inquirer of what you want… 随便你想跟华盛顿邮报和那些街头小报说什么…
[07:12] …but l was there. l know what happened and so do you. …但是我在场 我知道发生了什么 你也知道
[07:14] Do you believe everyone who chose discretion did so… 你真的认为每个选择那样做的人…
[07:18] …for a nefarious motive? Even Lex and Tim? …都是心怀鬼胎吗? 甚至 连勒克斯和提姆也一样?
[07:21] Leave them out of it. lt’s not a game. 别把他们扯进来 这不是一场游戏
[07:24] No. You signed a nondisclosure agreement before you went to the island… 不是 在你去岛上之前你曾签过一个保密协议…
[07:28] …that forbade you from discussing what you saw. You violated that agreement. …禁止你向外人提及你所看到的一切 然而你违反了协议
[07:33] l did. And you lied about the deaths of three people. 我是没有守信 而你 隐瞒了三个人的死因
[07:36] You misinformed the public, which made me look like a nut. 你还欺骗大众 让他们以为我是个疯子
[07:39] Not so good for my career… 害得我很难过活…
[07:41] We made a generous compensatory offer for your injuries. 我们会对你受到的伤害付一笔丰厚的赔偿金的
[07:44] A payoff and an insult. 那是对我的侮辱
[07:46] When you spin reality, cover up evidence, it hurts more than my reputation. 你虚构事实 掩盖证据 不仅毁了我的名声
[07:50] As l recall… 我记得的是…
[07:53] …your university revoked your tenure for your selling wild stories to the press. …因为你向出版社兜售你的故事 你所在的大学把你开除了
[07:58] l didn’t sell anything. l took no money and l told the truth. 我并没有兜售什么故事 我分文未取 而且讲的都是事实真相
[08:01] Your version of it. 那只是你的版本而已
[08:02] There are no “versions” of the truth. lnGen can’t keep spewing out… 真相只有一个版本 国际遗传”InGen”公司不能再…
[08:06] lnGen is my responsibility. l will jealously defend its interests. 公司由我负责 我会全力维护其利益的
[08:11] Yours? What about Mr. Hammond? 由你负责? 哈蒙德先生呢?
[08:15] lt is our board of directors l must face, not my uncle. 我必须向董事会交待 而不是我的叔叔
[08:18] Trust me, your problems are about to be rendered moot. 相信我 你的问题微不足道
[08:23] ln a few weeks’ time, they’ll be long forgotten. 只要几周时间 人们就会永远忘记了
[08:28] Not by me. 我不会忘记的
[08:30] Careful. 小心点
[08:33] This suit cost more than your education. 这件衣服你可买不起
[08:38] You were right and I was wrong. There! 你是对的 我错了
[08:41] Did you ever expect to hear me say such a thing? 没想到我会这么说吧?
[08:45] Thank God for Site B. 幸好还有B区
[08:49] Site B? B区
[08:51] lsla Nublar was just a showroom for tourists. 努布拉岛只是一个向游人开放的展示中心
[08:55] Site B was the factory floor. lsla Sorna, 80 miles from Nublar. 索那岛上的B区才是制造它们的地方 距离努布拉岛80英里
[09:00] We bred the animals there, nurtured them for a few months… 我们在那儿孵化并饲养他们几个月…
[09:04] …then moved them into the park. …然后将他们运往公园
[09:06] Really? l did not know that. 是吗? 我没有听说过啊
[09:09] After the accident in the park… 公园的那次事故以后…
[09:11] …Hurricane Clarissa wiped out our facility on Site B. …克拉丽莎飓风摧毁了B区上的设备
[09:15] Call it an act of God. 这是天意
[09:18] We had to evacuate. The animals were released… 我们必须离开那里 让它们…
[09:21] …to mature on their own. …自生自灭
[09:24] “Life will find a way,” as you once so eloquently put it. 你不是曾经说过 “生命总有出路 “
[09:28] By now we have a complete ecological system on the island… 现在 岛上已经拥有了完整的生态系统…
[09:32] …with dozens of species living in social groups… …各种物种分群而居…
[09:35] …without fences, boundaries or constraining technology. …没有任何限制和拘束
[09:39] And for four years… 四年来…
[09:41] …l’ve tried to keep it safe from human interference. …我一直尽力使之免受人类干扰
[09:46] Right. Hopefully, you’ve kept the island quarantined and contained. 没错 希望你能隔离这个小岛
[09:51] But l’m in shock. l mean, that they’re still alive. 但我还是很震惊 它们居然都还活着
[09:55] You bred them lysine-deficient. 它们没有赖氨酸供应了啊
[09:57] Shouldn’t they have kicked after seven days without supplemental enzymes? 七天内没有的补充就会死亡
[10:01] But, by God, they’re flourishing. 是 但是它们却生龙活虎 简直难以置信
[10:04] That’s one of 1,000 questions l want the team to answer. 这也是我要队员找出答案的众多问题之一
[10:07] Team? 队员?
[10:10] l’ve organised an expedition to go in… 我组织了一个探险队进入小岛…
[10:15] …thank you, and document them. …谢谢 并且
[10:17] To make the most spectacular living fossil record the world has ever seen. 要把他们所见到的壮观的活化石都统统记录下来
[10:22] Go in and document? You mean with people? 记录? 你要派人进去?
[10:25] Yes, the animals won’t know they’re there. Very low impact. 没错 那些恐龙不会知道他们在那儿 影响很小的
[10:29] Strictly observation and documentation. 他们只是作观察和记录
[10:32] Our satellite infrareds show the animals are fiercely territorial. 我们的卫星红外图显示 它们的领土性极强
[10:37] The carnivores are isolated in the interior of the island… 肉食恐龙在岛中心…
[10:41] …so the team can stay on the outer rim. …所以队员可以只待在外面
[10:43] Don’t worry. l’m not making the same mistakes again. 别担心 我不会再犯同样的错误的
[10:47] No, you’re making all new ones. 我知道 你总是犯新的错误
[10:51] John! So, there’s another island with dinosaurs… 约翰! 这个岛上有恐龙…
[10:55] …no fences this time, and you want to send people in… …并且这次没有栅栏 而你却要派人上去…
[10:59] …very few people, on the ground, right? …而且是很少几个人 就在地面上 没错吧?
[11:03] Who are the four lunatics you’re trying to con into this? 这次你要骗哪四个疯子去送死?
[11:06] lt was hard to convince them of what they would see… 我的话的确有些难以置信…
[11:09] …in the end had to use my chequebook. …最后还是”有钱能使鬼推磨”
[11:12] But there’s Nick van Owen, a video documentarian… 现在有摄影师尼克•范•欧文…
[11:18] …Eddie Carr, who’s a field equipment expert. …野外设备专家 埃迪•卡
[11:23] We have our palaeontologist… 还有一名古生物学家…
[11:26] …and, l was hoping that perhaps you might be the fourth. …并且 我希望你能成为第四个
[11:31] We’ve been on the verge of Chapter 11 since that accident in the park. 自从公园出事以来 我们已经濒临破产
[11:35] There are those in the company who wanted to exploit Site B… 公司里有人想利用B区…
[11:39] …in order to bail us out. …解决财政危机
[11:41] They’ve been planning it for years, but l’ve stopped them until now. 他们计划已久 我一直阻止他们的计划
[11:46] A few weeks ago, a British family on a yacht cruise… 但是 几星期以前 一家乘快艇旅行的英国人…
[11:50] …stumbled across the island and their wee girl was injured. …无意中到了岛上 他们的小女儿在上面受到了恐龙的伤害
[11:56] She’s fine. 她没事
[11:58] But the board has used the incident to take control of lnGen from me. 但是董事会利用这次事件掌控公司
[12:05] Now, it’s only a matter of time before this… 现在 在这个迷失的世界被发现和掠夺之前…
[12:08] …lost world is found and pillaged. …只剩下很少时间
[12:13] Public opinion is the one thing l can use to preserve it, but to rally that support… 我只能利用公众舆论来保护它 但是要得到舆论的支持…
[12:18] …l need a complete photo record… …我需要一套完整的照片记录…
[12:21] …of those animals alive in their natural habitat. …那些恐龙在自然居所中生活的记录
[12:25] So you went from capitalist to naturalist in just four years. 仅仅四年 你就从资本家 变成了自然保护主义者
[12:29] That’s something. 真了不起
[12:33] lt’s our last chance at redemption. 这是我们的最后机会了
[12:40] John… 约翰…
[12:43] …no. …不行
[12:45] Of course, no. 我绝对不答应
[12:47] And l’m going to contact the other three members of your team… 我还会去联系小组的另外三个人…
[12:51] …and stop them from going. …说服他们不要去
[12:53] Who’s the palaeontologist, by the way? 对了 谁是那个古生物学家?
[12:56] She came to me, l want you to know. 我要你知道是她找上我的
[12:59] Who did? 谁?
[13:01] Leave it to you, lan, to have associations… 除了你之外 伊恩 我们同…
[13:04] …even liaisons with the best people in so many fields. …其他很多领域的专家也都有联系
[13:07] Not Sarah. 你没有联系莎拉吧?
[13:08] Palaeontological behaviour study is a new field, 古生物行为学研究是一个新兴领域
[13:11] and Sarah Harding is on that frontier. 莎拉•哈丁就在此前沿
[13:13] Her theories on parenting and nurturing in carnivores have framed the debate. 她在肉食动物界养育幼兽的理论成就非凡
[13:18] -What are you doing? -Where’s your phone? -你在做什么? -电话在哪儿?
[13:24] lt’s too late. 太迟了
[13:26] She’s already there. 她已经到那儿了
[13:33] The others are meeting her in three days. 其他人将会在三天后与她会面
[13:41] You sent my girlfriend to this island alone? 你让我的女友一个人到岛上去?
[13:45] “Sent” is hardly the word. She couldn’t be restrained. 不是我”让”她去 是她自己迫不及待
[13:48] She was already in San Diego, doing research at the animal park. 她已经到了圣达戈 在公园里做一些研究
[13:52] lt’s only a few hours’ flight from there. 飞机到哪儿只要几个小时
[13:55] She was adamant, absolutely adamant about, here you are… 她很坚强 对于她自己的首次 拿着…
[13:58] …about making the initial foray by herself. …首次尝试她绝不会动摇
[14:02] She thinks she’s Dian Fossey. 她很有使命感
[14:04] “Observation without interference,” she said. You know how it is. 她还说什么”观察而不受干扰” 你也知道
[14:08] After you were injured in the park, she sought you out. 你在公园受伤以后 她去找你
[14:12] Then she went all the way to a hospital in Costa Rica… 她还去哥斯达黎加的医院…
[14:16] …to ask someone she didn’t know if the rumours were true. …询问谣言是否真实
[14:19] lf you want to leave your name on something, fine. 你如果想名留青史 我不管
[14:22] But stop putting it on other people’s headstones. 但是请不要让其他人去送死
[14:26] She’ll be fine. She’s spent years studying African predators. 她会没事的 她花了数年时间研究非洲的猎食动物
[14:31] Sleeping downwind and all. She knows what she’s doing. 她很清楚她在做什么
[14:35] And, believe me, the research team will… 相信我 研究小组会…
[14:39] lt’s not a research expedition anymore. lt’s a rescue operation and it’s leaving now. 这已经不再是一次研究行动 而是一次营救行动 现在就走
[15:04] l can’t shave three days off my deadline and expect to be ready. 我没法提前三天就全部做好
[15:07] l’m not supplied. l haven’t tested any of this. 没有补给 我还没有对它进行完全测试
[15:10] Why give her a satellite phone if it doesn’t work? 为什么让她用卫星电话? 万一不起作用怎么办?
[15:13] Could be solar flares, the satellite, or maybe she turned it off. 可能有很多原因 比如太阳耀斑 卫星故障 或者她没有开机
[15:16] l need half air on the tires. We’re flying pressurised. 轮胎别充满气 高空气压低
[15:20] -Does she know how to use it? -You kidding? -她知道怎么用吧? -你开玩笑吧
[15:22] She’s faxed me refinements on half the plans for this stuff. 这玩意儿有一半是她要求的
[15:26] Don’t do that. You have to baby it. Love it. 别那么用力 你得像对待小孩一样的爱护它
[15:28] -l’ll love it when it works. -lt’ll work when you love it. 爱护它就能用 让我来
[15:32] -You coming along? -l don’t usually, but l can’t resist. -一起来吗? -我通常不喜欢一起走 不过这次我忍不住
[15:35] Thanks for the two-minute warning. 谢谢你两分钟叫我
[15:37] Nick van Owen, lan Malcolm. Nick’s our photographer. 尼克•范•欧文 这是伊恩•马尔科姆 尼克是摄影师
[15:40] How do you do? 幸会
[15:42] -You do wildlife photography? -Wildlife, combat, you name it. -你的专长是野生动物摄影? -野生动物 战争 什么都有
[15:46] When l was with Nightline, l was in Rwanda, Chechnya, Bosnia. 我去过卢旺达 车臣 波士尼亚
[15:50] l do volunteer work for Greenpeace once in a while. 有一段时间我还志愿为绿色和平组织工作过
[15:52] What drew you to Greenpeace? 什么吸引你去绿色和平组织的?
[15:55] Women. 女人
[15:57] Greenpeace is 80-percent female. 绿色和平组织里面80%是女人
[15:59] Noble. 高尚
[16:01] Noble was last year. This year l’m getting paid. 去年我是高尚 今年我要钱
[16:04] Hammond’s check cleared, or l wouldn’t go on this wild-goose chase. 哈蒙德的支票兑现 我才肯去追踪猎物 否则不是白费力气
[16:09] You’re going to the only place where the geese chase you. 你要去的将是唯一一个猎物追踪你的地方
[16:13] Dad! Dad! 爸爸! 爸爸!
[16:18] Kelly, honey, you found it. What took you so long? 凯丽 宝贝 你终于到了 怎么用了这么长的时间?
[16:21] Couldn’t get a cab. 我叫不到计程车
[16:22] Sweetie, that’s okay. l’ve got to tell you something. 甜心 没关系 我要和你谈谈
[16:29] -l don’t even know this woman. -You’ve known Karen for 10 years. -我根本不认识这个女的 -你认识凯伦已经10年了啊
[16:33] She doesn’t have Sega. She’s such a troglodyte. 她连世嘉游戏机都没有 真是落伍
[16:36] Cruel, but good word use. 你用的字眼真妙
[16:39] Why can’t l stay with Sarah? 为什么我不能和莎拉在一起?
[16:41] She’s out of town. Karen’s fantastic. 因为她出去了 凯伦人很好的
[16:44] She’ll take you places. You’ll have a fantastic time. 他会带你去骑马 看电影 你会玩得很开心的
[16:47] Stop saying “fantastic.” Where are you going? 别老是说她好 你要去哪儿?
[16:51] lt’s only for a few days. l wouldn’t be going if it wasn’t important. 只是几天时间 如果没有重要的事我是不会走的
[16:55] l’m your daughter full time. You can’t abandon me whenever opportunity knocks. 我始终是你的女儿 任何情况下你也不应该扔下我不管
[17:00] That hurts. Your mom tell you to say that? 这么说太伤人了 你妈妈教你的?
[17:03] Dr. Malcolm, downstairs, please. 马尔科姆博士 请到楼下来
[17:06] l know we’ve had some hard going. 我知道我们以前相处得不好
[17:08] But in the last few years, we’ve started to work things out. 但是过去这几年我们已经开始有所转变
[17:12] Yeah, but crack on me a bit. Ground me or something. Send me to my room. 没错 不过我要你对我严一点 禁足之类 把我关在屋里
[17:16] You never do any of that stuff. 你从来都没有这么做过
[17:18] Why would l? You turned out so… 我为什么要那么做? 你是如此…
[17:21] …beautiful, brilliant, powerful, funny and generous. …美丽 大方 健康 有趣 杰出
[17:24] The queen, goddess. My inspiration. 你是我的女王 女神和灵感
[17:27] Dr. Malcolm. 马尔科姆博士
[17:28] l could come be your research assistant, like in Austin. 我可以做你的助研 像奥斯丁那样
[17:32] This is nothing like Austin. 这次情况不一样
[17:35] Anyway, you have your own stuff. 况且 你还有自己的事
[17:38] Your gymnastics competition. You’ve been training for months. 你还要参加体操比赛 为此你已经准备了好几个月了
[17:41] Gymnastics? 体操比赛?
[17:43] l scrubbed out, got cut from the team. Thanks for knowing. 我已经从队里面刷下来了 多谢关心
[17:48] l’m sorry, honey. 对不起 宝贝
[17:51] l know how much that meant to you. 我知道那对你有多重要
[17:54] You like having kids. You just don’t want to be with them. 你很爱孩子 只是不想陪他们
[18:00] lt wasn’t me who dumped you and split for Paris, so don’t take it out on me. 我没有把你丢下跑到巴黎 别拿我出气
[18:05] Dr. Malcolm, downstairs! 马尔科姆博士 快下来!
[18:13] Honey, l’m sorry. l’m sorry. 宝贝 对不起! 对不起!
[18:17] You want some good parental advice? Don’t listen to me. 想听听父亲的建议吗? 那就是别听我的 别听我的
[18:24] How are we doing here? 进展如何?
[18:28] The specs say it can’t deform at 12,000 PSl, so we’ll test it. 说明书说它能承受12000磅/平方英寸的压力 我们试试
[18:32] -Let’s clear. We clear? -What’s this? -来看看 可以了吗? -这是什么?
[18:36] A high hide. 高处藏身用的
[18:38] A high hide. You know, you go up and hide, high. 正如你所想 人可以躲在里面 吊在高处
[18:42] lt goes up to where the trees are and keeps the researchers out of harm’s way. 它吊在树上 可以保护研究人员的安全
[18:47] Actually, it puts them at a very convenient biting height. 实际上 这样更是把他们送到了恐龙嘴边
[18:51] Do you have the time? 几点了? 你有表吗?
[18:54] -Why? -We’re leaving in three hours. -你问我几点干嘛? -我们三小时后启程
[19:16] This is so cool. 真酷!
[20:17] Lindstradt air rifle. Fires a subsonic Fluger dart. Lindstradt 气步枪 以亚音速发射Fluger飞镖
[20:21] -lt work better than your satellite phone? -Funny. -这玩意儿比你的卫星电话更有用吗? -你很幽默
[20:24] l loaded it with enhanced venom from Conus purpurascens: South Sea cone shell. 里面装有从南半球海洋中 的鸡心螺提炼的浓缩毒液
[20:28] Most powerful neurotoxin in the world. Acts within 0.002 of a second. 世上最强的神经毒素 千分之二秒内生效
[20:32] Faster than nerve-conduction velocity. 比神经传导速度还要快
[20:34] So the animal’s down before it even feels the dart. 这样 恐龙还没感觉到中镖就已经倒下了
[20:37] -ls there an antidote? -Like if you shot yourself in the foot? -有解药吗? -怎么? 害怕打到自己的脚?
[20:41] Don’t do that. You’d be dead before you realised it. 最好别那么干 不然你还没反应过来就已经归天了
[20:49] He says he’s unloading us here. He won’t go further up the river. 他说他打算就在这儿卸货 他不会再往上游去了
[20:53] He’s heard too many stories. He’ll drop us off and anchor offshore. 他听过很多传言 他要我们下船 船就开到这儿了
[20:58] What kind of stories? 什么传言?
[21:05] Stories of fishermen that came too close to the island and never returned. 据说太靠近小岛的渔夫都再也没有回来
[21:10] He has a radio. He has a satellite phone. 他说他有无线电和卫星电话
[21:16] When you need him, call and he’ll be here in two hours. 你如果需要他 打个电话 他两小时就会赶到
[21:20] But he will not stay here. 但他不会在那儿停留
[21:23] He won’t stay anywhere near these islands. 他不愿在任何靠近这些小岛的地方停留
[21:26] They call the islands “Las Cinco Muertes”? 他们把这些小岛称作 “Las Cinco Muertes”
[21:32] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[21:35] “The Five Deaths”… “死亡五岛”…
[21:37] …he says. …他说的
[21:53] l put a location sensor in Dr. Harding’s phone, so we should get a reading. 我在哈丁博士的电话里放了追踪器 我们应该能接收到信号
[21:58] -l’m so relieved. -Don’t push my buttons. -我真欣慰 -不要乱按
[22:00] We’re almost on top of her dot. She should be around here. 我们现在几乎就在她的位置 她应该就在附近
[22:05] Over there. 那边
[22:20] Sarah! 莎拉!
[22:24] Sarah Harding! 莎拉•哈丁!
[22:26] How many Sarahs do you think are on this island? 你以为这个岛上有几个莎拉?
[22:41] What? 什么动静?
[22:44] Something big. 大东西
[23:16] This is magnificent. 这真是太壮丽了
[23:19] Yeah. “Ooh, ah,” that’s how it always starts. 没错 开始你总会说”哇 啊”
[23:23] But then later there’s running and screaming. 但是过一会儿就只有尖叫和逃命了
[23:51] Nick! 尼克!
[23:55] l guess you got the jump on us, didn’t you, Sarah? 你先我们一步到这儿吧 莎拉?
[23:58] Yeah. 是啊
[24:04] lan, l never thought Hammond could get you to come here. 伊恩 我怎么也没想到哈蒙德会把你找来
[24:10] -Hi, Eddie. -Hi, Sarah. -你好 埃迪 -你好 莎拉
[24:13] Got a granola bar or something? l’m starving. 有格兰诺拉麦片或者其他什么吃的吗? 我饿死了
[24:18] Did you see those animals? 看到那些恐龙了吗?
[24:20] A family group, a pair-bond and a subadult, long after the juvenile was nest bound. 那是一家子 父母和它们的子女
[24:24] Every egg clutch l’ve seen has crushed, trampled shells. 我看到每个巢穴都有破碎的蛋壳
[24:27] Hatchlings stay in the birth environment a long time. That’s conclusive. 刚孵出的幼龙会在巢里待很长时间 这是我的观点
[24:31] l can end that controversy if l get a shot of the nest. 如果能够多看一些巢穴 就能够证实这个观点了
[24:35] Have you been attacked? 你没有受到攻击?
[24:37] No, that’s my lucky pack. That’s how it always looks. 没有 那是我的幸运背包 它总能给我带来好运
[24:43] Okay, Sarah… Ok 莎拉…
[24:44] ls that a Nikon? Can l borrow it? 那是尼康相机? 我能借一下吗?
[24:48] l’ll be right back, l promise. 我马上回来 我保证
[24:53] When Hammond called you, why didn’t you say something to me? 莎拉 哈蒙德通知你的时候 为什么你都不跟我说一声?
[24:58] l knew you would have stopped me from coming. 因为我知道你一定会阻止我来的
[25:00] l would have tied you to the bed. 我应该把你绑在床上
[25:03] -l know how they survived without lysine. -l don’t care. -我知道它们为什么没有赖氨酸也能生存下来了 -我才不管
[25:06] The herbivore species that are thriving… 你看那些草食恐龙…
[25:09] …eat mostly agama beans, soy, anything lysine-rich. …吃的都是鬣蜥豆 大豆 以及其他富含赖氨酸的食物
[25:13] And the carnivores eat the herbivores, so… 而那些肉食恐龙则以草食恐龙为食 于是…
[25:18] Wait. 等等
[25:21] Stay there. Be quiet. l’ll be back. 待在这儿 别出声 我马上回来
[25:27] Stay there. 在那儿别动
[25:59] She’s much too close. 她靠得太近了
[26:01] -What is she doing? -Too close. -她在做什么? -太近了! 太近了!
[26:25] She has to touch it. She can’t not touch. 她忍不住摸它了 她确实忍不住了
[26:30] -She’s going right up to it. -Once she sees something, she has to… -为什么她就非要去摸呢? -她一看到新鲜东西就忍不住…
[26:42] ls this even possible? 那可能吗?
[26:46] What? 什么?
[26:48] This? What did you think you’d document? What did you think you’d see? 你觉得你将要拍到或者看到什么情景?
[26:52] Animals. Maybe… 恐龙 或者…
[26:57] …big iguanas. 大蜥蜴
[27:01] Fruitcakes. 蠢货
[27:11] He got very angry. 它很生气
[27:24] Shoot him! 快开枪!
[27:25] They’re protecting their baby. 它们只是在保护孩子
[27:27] So am l! 我也是!
[27:49] l think they’re leaving. 我想它们走了
[28:01] lncredible. Guys shoot their whole life and never get stuff half this good. 惊心动魄 有的人一辈子也没见过有这一半精彩的场面
[28:06] Just give me the Pulitzer right now. 快给我颁发普利策奖
[28:09] The competition’s over, close the entries, l’d like to thank everyone who lost. 评比结束 其他人也不必再来了 我要感谢每一个输家
[28:13] Don’t light that! Dinosaurs pick up scents from miles away. 别抽烟 恐龙几英里以外就能闻到
[28:17] We’re here to observe and document, not interact. 我们来这是观察和记录的 不是来和他们”交流”的
[28:20] Which is a scientific impossibility. 我想 这是不可能的
[28:23] Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. What you study, you change. 根据海森堡测不准原理 无论你做什么 最后总得有些变化
[28:26] l’ll risk it. l’m sick of scratching around in rock and bone… 我愿意冒这个险 我讨厌拿着化石摸来摸去…
[28:30] …making assumptions about the nurturing habits of animals… …然后对已经灭绝六千五百万年的…
[28:34] …that have been dead for 65 million years. …恐龙抚养幼兽的习性作出假设
[28:37] Then you fill my head with stories. Of course l came down here. 然后你就往我的脑袋里灌输你的故事 所以我一定得来
[28:41] Stories of mutilation and death. Were you paying attention? 我在说有人连命都丢了 你有没有注意听啊?
[28:44] Please! Don’t treat me like a grad student. 请别把我当成你的研究生!
[28:47] l’ve worked around predators since l was 20. 我从20岁就开始研究猎食动物
[28:49] Lions, jackals, hyenas, you. 狮子 豺 鬣狗 还有你
[29:00] Where’s the fire? 哪儿着火了?
[29:02] l’m trying to change 100 years of entrenched dogma. 我正在试图改变百年来的教条
[29:05] Dinosaurs were characterised early on as vicious lizards. 恐龙被形容为残暴的大蜥蜴
[29:09] There’s resistance to the idea of them as nurturing parents. 而那些父母抚养幼龙的行为 正好可以推翻这个观点
[29:12] Robert Burke said the T. Rex was a rogue… 罗伯特•伯克说霸王龙会抛弃幼龙…
[29:15] …who abandoned its young at the first opportunity. l can prove otherwise. …谁都有年轻的时候 我可以证明他错了
[29:19] Fire! Dr. Malcolm, fire, base camp! 火! 马尔科姆博士 营地有火!
[29:28] No! Water makes the smoke billow. Use dirt! 不要! 用水会冒烟 用土!
[29:31] Who started the fire? 谁生的火?
[29:35] l just wanted to make dinner. 我只是想做晚饭
[29:37] l wanted it ready when you guys got back. 我想在你们回来之前就弄好的
[29:43] Do you see any family resemblance there? 发觉了吗? 这父女俩多象
[29:47] You practically told me to come. 实际上是你让我来的
[29:48] l…, What? 我… 什么?
[29:50] You said, “Don’t listen to me.” l thought you were trying to tell me… 你说”别听我的” 我想你是想告诉我…
[29:54] Kelly, you knew exactly what l meant. You have no… 凯丽 你应该明白我是什么意思 你太不懂事了…
[29:57] You want to lock her up for her curiosity? Where do you think she gets it? 你想把她关起来吗? 她的好奇心从哪儿来的?
[30:01] -Thank you, Sarah. -Don’t start the teaming-up thing. -谢谢 莎拉 -你不要跟她一个鼻孔出气
[30:07] Out of the conversation. Please. Really. 谈话到此结束 好吗?
[30:11] Eddie, why doesn’t this thing ever work? 埃迪 这玩意儿怎么一直都不起作用?
[30:15] lt’s not a land line. You’re not in a phone booth. 这不是有线电话 和你打公用电话不同
[30:19] Wait for a decent signal. 你得等合适的信号
[30:23] Violence and technology: not good bedfellows. 暴力和科技从来都合不来
[30:28] Hammond wants your equipment as close to the animals as possible. 哈蒙德要你带着设备尽量接近恐龙
[30:33] Great idea. And why don’t you smear on a little sheep’s blood? 好主意 你不如再涂点羊血在身上
[30:37] Eddie, is there any reason to think the radio in the trailer might work? 埃迪 你能肯定拖车里的无线电能用吗?
[30:41] Don’t tease me. 别拿我开玩笑
[30:42] lf you feel qualified, try flicking the switch to “on.” 既然你这么在行 就打开开关
[30:48] Okay, l’m taking my daughter out of here. 听好 我要带我女儿离开这儿
[30:51] Anyone coming with me, this is your last chance. 有人一起走吗? 这可是你们最后的机会了
[30:54] When you’re out in the field… 你们离开这儿进去以后什么也不能做…
[30:57] Nick, if you’re staying, l’ll gladly deliver a letter to your wife or loved one… 尼克 你如果能活下来 我会通知你太太或者你爱的人…
[31:01] …so you can say good-bye. …再见了老兄
[31:03] Eddie, if you have any personal effects… 埃迪 你如果有什么随身物品需要带…
[31:06] …it’s the least l can do. l’ll be in there, guys. …你知道 这至少是我能做的 我会帮忙的 伙计们
[31:09] Our presence needs to be 100-percent antiseptic. 我们得做到百分之百不存在
[31:12] lf we so much as bend a blade of grass… 就算踩断一根草…
[31:15] -Dad, are you mad? -No, l’m not mad. l’m furious. -爸爸 你疯了吗? -没有 我没疯 我只是太气愤了
[31:19] This looks like your room. 你看看 弄得跟你的屋子一样乱
[31:21] -l was going to clean it up. -Right now. -我会收拾好的 -现在就收拾!
[31:25] What is this? There are 100 switches! 这是什么东西? 这里有无数的开关!
[31:28] Don’t be mad. l was going to call to let you know where l was. 冷静一点 我本来打算打电话告诉你我来这儿的
[31:32] l always do, don’t l? 我总是这样的 不是吗?
[31:35] l’m the best kind of girlfriend there is. 我属于这世上最好的那一类女友
[31:38] One who travels a lot. You like that. You love your independence. 一个常常旅行在外的人 比如你 不是喜欢独立吗?
[31:42] l’ve gotten used to being apart, but that’s not how l want to live. 我确实习惯于独处 但那并不代表我喜欢独处
[31:47] Kelly, this is tall talk. Just for a minute. 凯丽 这儿是大人谈话 就几分钟
[31:51] lt’s like a height restriction at an amusement park. 就像游乐场里云霄飞车的限制一样
[31:55] lf you wanted to rescue me, why didn’t you save me from… 如果你真的想救我 你为什么三个星期以前…
[31:58] …that museum fundraiser three weeks ago? …不把我从博物馆筹委会中救出来?
[32:03] This is a slightly different situation. 那还是有些不一样的
[32:06] What about the dinner with your parents you never showed up for? 我陪你父母吃饭的时候你也从来不出现 这又怎么讲?
[32:10] Why not rescue me when l need it? Be there when you say you will? 为什么我需要你的时候你不出现? 你什么时候遵守过你的承诺?
[32:15] l have made a career out of waiting for you. 我已经把等你当成了一种职业了
[32:18] You know, she has a pretty good… 你知道 莎拉有一个很好的…
[32:21] lt’s so important to your future that you not finish that sentence. Please, outside! 别说了! 这对你是有好处的 这是个人隐私 出去!
[32:27] lan, come on. Look. 伊恩 过来 听着
[32:32] l love that you rode in here on a white horse. l really do. 我爱你这个骑着白马的王子 真的
[32:37] lt’s very touching, very dramatic. 非常感人 非常戏剧化
[32:41] l just need you to show up in a cab now and then, too. 我只是希望你也偶尔能出现在马车中
[32:44] What are you doing? Don’t go out there. lt’s not safe. 你要干嘛? 别出去 太危险了
[32:47] Stay in here. Come back. Shut the door. 待在这儿 回来 关上门
[32:57] l know what l’m doing. You guys should definitely go. 我知道我在做什么 你们当然可以走
[33:02] But l’m staying. 但是我会留下来
[33:04] l love you. l just don’t need you right now. 我爱你 我只是现在不需要你
[33:09] What you need is a good anti-psychotic. 你需要的是强效镇静剂
[33:13] -l’ll be back in five or six days. -You’ll be back in five or six pieces. -我五六天后就会回来 -你回来的时候已经成五六块了
[33:17] What bothers you is that l’m not afraid and you are. 因为我没有害怕而你害怕了 所以你这么烦
[33:20] Of course l am. That’s the whole thing. 就是这样 其实我是想…
[33:24] What’s that sound? 什么声音?
[33:36] l’ll get you out on one of these right now. 过来 我现在就要让你坐直升飞机回家
[33:38] Hello! Over here! 喂! 这边!
[33:43] l don’t get it. lt says lnGen on the side of that chopper! 我搞不明白了 那是国际遗传公司的直升机
[33:48] l don’t get that. Why would Hammond send two teams? 我不知道为什么哈蒙德派了两队人到这儿?
[33:53] Cut the umbilical, Dad! 切脐带 爸爸!
[33:56] Doesn’t he trust us? We haven’t even started. 难道他不信任我们? 我们甚至还没有开始
[34:08] This is as good a place as any for base camp. 在这儿扎营不错
[34:10] That’s first priority after we’re finished. 那是这件事做完后的第一件事
[34:13] l want it up and running in 30 minutes. That’s half an hour. 我要你们30分钟内做好 也就是半个小时
[34:17] -Understood? Over. -Cancel that order. -明白吗? 完毕 -取消你的命令
[34:20] What? Why? 什么? 为什么?
[34:22] This is a game trail. Carnivores hunt on game trails. 这里是猎食路线 肉食动物的猎食路线
[34:25] You want to set up base camp or a buffet? 你是想在这儿扎营还是当恐龙的自助餐?
[34:31] Let’s find a new spot, shall we? Over and out. 我们换一个地点扎营 离开这儿
[34:35] Peter, if l run your little camping trip, there are two conditions. 彼得 如果要我来当你的向导 有两个条件
[34:39] First, l’m in charge. lf l’m not around, Dieter is. 第一 我说了算 如果我不在 听迪特的
[34:42] You just pay us, tell us we’re doing well, and serve us Scotch after a good day. 你只要给点报酬 夸我们干得很好 下班后提供些威士忌
[34:48] Second, my fee. You can keep it. 第二 你可以不付我的费用
[34:51] All l want for my services, is the right to hunt a Tyrannosaurus. 我所想得到的只是猎捕一头霸王龙
[34:55] A male. A buck only. How and why are my business. 只要一头雄性的 怎么干和为什么都是我的事
[34:57] lf you don’t like those conditions, you’re on your own. 如果你不接受这两个条件 你自己慢慢玩儿
[35:00] So go ahead, set up base camp here, in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest. 然后继续在这儿扎营 在沼泽里 或者在霸王龙的窝里
[35:06] l’ve had too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. 我已经从很多牙科医生的狩猎队听取自杀性建议了
[35:11] Okay? 如何?
[35:20] Cycle, break off the stray from the herd and flush him to the right. 摩托车手 把迷途的那只从兽群中隔离出来 把它赶到右边
[35:24] Snaggers, stay ready. He’s bringing them out to you. lt’ll be a… 钩猎手 准备好 他正在将恐龙往你们那儿赶 你们…
[35:30] …Pachy…, Pachya… Oh, hell. …肿… 肿头… 噢 见鬼
[35:33] The fat head with the bald spot. Friar Tuck. 长着肥厚的头 上面只有一点是光秃秃的 就叫它”皱头和尚”吧
[36:01] Stop. 停车
[36:04] Pachycephalosaurus. 肿头龙
[36:05] Carnivore? 肉食类的吗?
[36:07] No, herbivore, late Cretaceous. 不 是草食类的 生存于白垩纪晚期
[36:17] See the distinctive domed skull? 注意到那独具特色的半球形头骨了吗?
[36:19] Nine inches of solid bone. Now, careful. 有9英寸厚 所以 小心点
[36:24] A pachy’s neck attaches at the bottom of its skull, not at the back of its head. 肿头龙的脖子附在头骨底部 而不是头的后面
[36:29] When it lowers its head, its neck lines up with its backbone… 当它低下头时 它的脖子和脊椎排成一线…
[36:33] …which is perfect for absorbing impact. …能够很好的吸收碰撞的冲击
[36:42] Snagger, Friar Tuck’s on the loose, just about to cross your path. 钩猎手 “皱头和尚”逃跑了 正要穿过你们的前方
[37:53] Dieter, get in the outrigger. You’re closing in on a carina… 迪特 坐到外伸架里去 你们正在接近一只副栉…
[37:58] Say that again, Roland. A what? 重复一遍 重复一遍 罗兰 一只什么?
[38:01] The one with the big red horn. The pompadour. Elvis. 一只长着像发髻一样的大红角的恐龙
[38:07] Take me out. 送我出去
[38:24] Okay, Carter, reel me in. 搞定 卡特 把我收进来
[38:31] Easy! 小心点!
[38:34] Not too close. 不要靠得太近!
[38:37] Go for the legs! The legs! Watch the tail! 绑它的腿! 小心它的尾巴!
[39:29] Burke! 伯克!
[39:30] Come here. 到这儿来
[39:37] Recognise this trackway? 认得这个脚印吗?
[39:39] Yes, l do. Tyrannosaur. 当然认得 是霸王龙的脚印
[39:46] Roland. 罗兰
[39:55] Where do you think you’re going? 你要上哪儿?
[39:57] To collect my fee, Mr. Ludlow. To collect my fee. 挣我的报酬 勒德洛先生
[40:13] Oh, my God. 噢 上帝
[40:15] Procompsognathus Triassicus, found by Frass in Bavaria in 1913. 三叠纪副细颚龙 弗拉斯于1913年在巴伐利亚发现的
[40:20] ls it dangerous? 它危险吗?
[40:23] No, l wouldn’t think so. 不 应该不危险
[40:26] The Compy’s been presumed to be a scavengers, like jackals. 人们认为它只是”拾荒者” 就像豺一样
[40:30] lt gives me the creeps. lt’s like it’s not scared. 太令我吃惊了 看起来好像它一点都不害怕
[40:35] There haven’t been any visitors to this island. 岛上还从来没有人来过
[40:37] There’s no reason for it to fear man. 它没有理由会害怕人
[40:44] Now it does. 现在有了
[41:06] lt’s the Rex nest. 那是霸王龙的窝
[41:10] lt’s probably only a couple weeks old. Never left the nest. 它可能只有两周大 还从来没有离开过窝
[41:19] Offspring that young, the parents won’t leave him alone for too long. 象这么小的幼崽 父母不会离开很长时间的
[41:24] Make your blind here? Wait for the buck to return? 你疯了吗? 你要等它爸回来?
[41:29] lf the nest is upwind, then so are we. 不 如果窝在上风区 也就是我们现在这个位置
[41:33] When he comes back, he’s gonna know we’re here without us having a chance. 它回来时就会知道我们在这儿 那时我们就跑不掉了
[41:39] The trick is to get him… 我们要想法让它…
[41:43] …to come where we want him. …去我们想让它去的地方
[42:35] This is why Hammond was in a hurry to get you here. He knew they were coming. 这就是哈蒙德急着让你们来的原因 他知道他们要来
[42:39] My God, they are well-organised. 天哪 他们很有组织
[42:43] Those are major-league toys. 那些都是最高级的装备
[42:46] Maybe l should ask to use their phone. Their dish is bigger than yours. 也许我应该找他们借电话 他们的锅盖比你的大多了
[42:50] So they actually want to build another park here? 他们是想在这儿另外建一个公园吗?
[42:53] After what you said happened on the other island? 在那一个岛出事以后
[42:56] They’re not building anything. They’re taking these animals out of here. 他们没有打算建任何东西 他们只是把这些恐龙运出去
[42:59] Back to the mainland. 运回大陆
[43:02] l think l should tell you. Hammond told me these people might show up. 我想我应该告诉你们 哈蒙德给我说过这些人可能出现
[43:06] He thought we’d be finished by the time they started, but if they weren’t… 他认为我们应该在他们开始之前完成任务 但是如果他们…
[43:10] …he sent a backup plan. …他提出了一个后备计划
[43:11] What backup plan? 是什么?
[43:14] Me. 我
[43:16] Simply put, lnGen is seeking limited partners to defray some of our expenses. 我们开门见山 国际遗传公司正在寻求一些我们的赞助商
[43:21] The prospectus you’ve been given by the board details… 板上给你们详细列出了计划书…
[43:24] …our projected hardware and construction expenses. …包括需要的硬体 建筑费用
[43:27] As you can see by my two friends here, the software is already fully developed. 你们可以看到 软体已经由 我这儿的两个朋友开发完毕
[43:35] One might say, “It’d be up and running. “ 你们可以说 “现在就已经开始了 “
[43:40] In a moment, I’ll take you on a stroll through the camp… 过一会儿 我会带你们在营地四周看看
[43:43] …and you’ll see some larger, more impressive specimens. …你们将看到更大 印象更深刻的样品
[44:14] You don’t bring people halfway around the world to visit a zoo. 你们不需要让人们绕半个地球来参观动物园
[44:18] You bring the zoo to them. 你们把动物园带到他们身边
[44:20] San Diego is the perfect setting. 圣达戈非常完美
[44:23] People already associate our beautiful city with animal attractions: 人们已经把对动物的热情和 我们美丽的城市联系在一起
[44:28] San Diego Zoo, Sea World, San Diego Chargers. 圣达戈动物园 海洋世界 圣达戈
[45:00] Mr. Hammond knew this. 哈蒙德先生知道这一点
[45:03] Before he ever dreamt of an island… 在他曾经渴求一个岛屿之前…
[45:06] …he began construction on an amphitheatre… …他开始建造这个圆形剧场一样的公园…
[45:10] …very near to where you’re sitting now, the lnGen waterfront complex. …地点非常靠近各位现在所处 的位置 InGen河岸综合体
[45:15] But he abandoned it… 但是他后来放弃了…
[45:18] …in favour of something far grander… …为了某种更崇高的…
[45:21] …and ultimately impossible. …而且根本不可能实现的东西
[45:25] And so, the facility sits unused, unfinished… 于是 这些设施被荒废 并且没有完工…
[45:29] …when it could be completed and ready to receive visitors in less than a month. …本来它们再等不了一个月就可以接待游客的
[45:56] Ajay, look out! Jump! 阿杰 小心! 跳!
[46:26] That’s the last time l leave you in charge. 这是我最后一次让你管事了
[46:52] Oh, my God. Are you out of your mind? 噢 上帝 你疯了吗?
[46:54] She’s got a broken leg. Let’s get in the car before they hear us. 她的腿断了 我们要在他们 发现我们以前回到车上
[46:57] -You have any idea what that is? -Come on, open the door. -你知道你在做什么吗? -来吧 开门
[47:01] You’re nuts. 你真是顽固透顶
[47:05] Man, lan’s not going to like this. 伙计 伊恩不会喜欢这样的
[47:12] What’s going on? 发生什么事了?
[47:14] lsn’t it obvious? 这还不明显吗?
[47:18] We’re not alone on this island. 这个岛上还有其他人
[47:31] lt’s not set to the frequency. 频率没有设好
[47:36] Look here. 看这个
[47:56] What the hell is that? 那是什么玩意儿?
[48:00] Hello? 喂?
[48:05] No, not Enrique. lan Malcolm. Are you on the boat? 不 我不是恩里克 我是伊恩•马尔科姆 你是船上吗?
[48:10] No, is this the boat? 不 这是船上吗?
[48:14] We’re on lsla Sorna. We need to talk to the boat, Mar del Plata. 我们在索纳岛上 我们需要和船上的马德普拉塔通话
[48:25] l’ll get him. 我接住它
[48:27] All right. That’s it. l got you. 好了 我接住了
[48:31] -l got you. -Hurry up. -我接住了 -赶快
[48:32] Let’s go. Go. Come on. Watch his tail. Get the door. 快 快 快点 小心它的尾巴 打开门
[48:39] Boy, is she mad at you. 老爸 她对你发脾气了?
[48:40] -l feel sorry for that guy, Enrique. -No lectures, please. -我真应该跟那个恩里克说抱歉 -不要聊天了 谢谢
[48:43] Honey, stay back. Don’t stand up, okay? 甜心 往后靠 别站在这儿 好吗?
[48:46] -l got it! -Watch his head. -我抱住了 -小心它的头
[48:49] -Watch his head. -lan, he’s hurt! -小心它的头 -伊恩 它受伤了
[48:52] No, honey, no. 不要 亲爱的 不要!
[48:55] He’ll snip at you. Watch his tail. 它会攻击你的 小心尾巴
[49:01] -All right? -Okay, l got him. -好了吗? -好了 我抱住了
[49:03] -Got him? -Yeah. -抱稳了吗? -是的
[49:06] There you go. 你躺在这儿
[49:08] What must l do, hit her with a stick? 我要做什么? 用棍子打它吗?
[49:10] No, don’t get close, honey. 不要 亲爱的 不要靠近
[49:12] -Watch out! Don’t stand too close. -He has that not-so-fresh smell. -小心! 不要站得太近了 -它身上有一股难闻的气味
[49:17] No, lady, enough! Wrong frequency. 我不是恩里克 夫人 够了! 频率弄错了!
[49:25] Nick, don’t let him get those things around you. 尼克 不要让它碰到周围的东西
[49:34] Okay, let’s take a look at this. 好 再看看这个
[49:37] Easy, easy. Just calm down now. 慢点 慢慢来 让它平静一些
[49:42] Okay, here are the metatarsals. 好了 这儿是跖骨
[49:49] Tibia, fibula. There it is. There’s the fracture. 胫骨 腓骨 就是这儿 这儿有裂缝
[49:52] -Right above the epiphysis. -How bad is it? -就在骨上方 -情况糟糕吗?
[49:55] lf we don’t set it, he’ll die. 如果我们不固定起来 它会死的
[49:57] lt won’t heal. He won’t be able to pivot on his ankle. 它自己不会复原 脚踝也不能转动
[49:59] He won’t be able to run or walk. A predator will pick him off. 它不能跑也不能走 会成为其他肉食恐龙的食物
[50:04] Carlos, come in. 卡洛斯 听好
[50:06] Goddamn it, you bastard, listen… 该死的 你这个混蛋 听着…
[50:09] Other animals are going to hear this. 其他恐龙会听到它叫的
[50:12] Come in, please. Can you hear me? 请听好 你能听见我说话吗?
[50:14] l’ve got to get out of here. l want to leave. 我必须出去 我想离开这儿
[50:16] -l’m calling the boat. -l want to go someplace else. -我正在跟船上通电话 -我想换个地方
[50:19] l don’t want to be here. l want to be somewhere safe. 我不想在这儿 我想换个安全的地方
[50:22] -lsn’t it safe here? -l want to be somewhere high. -这儿难道不安全吗? -我想到高处去
[50:25] What? What is it? What’s going on? 什么? 什么事? 发生什么事了?
[50:29] lnformation, please. What? 请给点提示 什么事?
[50:31] You’re much happier not knowing. Get us up. Here we go. 你最好不要知道 让我们上去 这就上
[50:36] There we go. 我们上去了
[50:40] l’m so stupid. l shouldn’t have come along with you. 我真是笨蛋 我不应该跟你来的
[50:44] Can you set it? 你能固定住吗?
[50:45] Yeah, l just need something temporary to break apart and fall off as he grows. 没问题 我只是需要让骨头裂缝不再扩大
[50:51] Whenever you’re ready. He’s fighting, Dr. Quinn. 你弄好之后它又会精悍善战了 奎因博士
[50:58] What’s the frequency for the boat? 船上的频率是多少?
[51:00] 15888. Third from the top. 15888 从上往下第三个
[51:05] Okay, we’re high. This is the safest place you can be. 没事了 现在我们在高处了 这儿是最安全的地方了
[51:10] Like Sarah said, the plants make it so the animals won’t know you’re here. 正如莎拉所说 有植物挡着恐龙不会知道你在这儿的
[51:14] You’re just saying that. l remember the stories you told. 你总是这样说 我可记得你讲过的那些事情
[51:18] No, this is nothing like that. We’re in a completely different situation now. 不 这次跟那些完全不一样 我们现在的处境和以前完全不同
[51:32] ls there a way to communicate with the trailer? 埃迪 有办法和拖车联系吗?
[51:39] He’s moving again, more morphine. 它又在动了 再多来点吗啡
[51:41] We have no idea what his metabolism is. We’ll kill him with too much. 我们并不清楚他的代谢水平 太多了会杀死它的
[51:46] l need your hand here. Put some pressure there. 尼克 帮个忙 把那儿按住
[51:50] No answer. What a surprise. How do l get down? 每人接 真令人吃惊 我怎么能下去?
[51:53] Tie this belt around you. 用这根带子绑着
[51:56] Where are you going? 爸爸 你要上哪儿?
[51:57] Stay here. Come on, stay here. 留在这儿 爸爸 留在这儿
[51:59] Squeeze this rope hard. 抓紧这根绳子
[52:01] The harder you squeeze, the slower you go. 你抓得越紧 降得越慢
[52:04] -lf you don’t squeeze at all… -l get the idea. -如果你根本就不抓绳子… -我知道了
[52:06] Dad, please stay here. 爸爸 留下来吧 求你了
[52:09] -Stay here, please. -Honey, the queen? The goddess? -待在这儿吧 求你了 -甜心 女王? 女神?
[52:14] Your inspiration? 你的灵感?
[52:16] Now you’re talking. All right. 这次你说对了 好的
[52:21] l’m coming right back. l give you my word. 我马上就回来 我向你保证
[52:25] But you never keep your word! 可是你从来都言而无信!
[52:33] Personally, l would have squeezed just a little harder. 私下说的话 我会抓得更紧一些的
[52:36] Okay, l’m almost finished. 好了 就快完了
[52:38] Damn. l need another adhesive. Something pliable l can… 该死 我还需要一点粘合剂 随便什么让我能…
[52:46] Spit. 吐出来
[52:50] Your gum. 口香糖!
[53:30] Get the amoxicillin and fill a syringe. 把注射器装上青霉素
[53:33] Quick injection of antibiotics and he’s out of here. 快点给它注射抗生素 然后它就可以离开这儿了
[53:41] For once in your life, would it kill you to pick it up? 你们一生也只有这一次 会因为救了它而被它杀掉
[53:44] -Help me get it out of here. -No, we just set its leg. -帮我把它弄出去 -不要 我们正在固定它的腿
[53:53] Mommy’s very angry. 恐龙妈妈生气了
[55:11] This isn’t hunting behaviour, lan. They’re searching. 这不是猎食行为的表现 伊恩 它们在搜寻而已
[55:16] They came for their infant. 它们来这儿是找它们的孩子
[55:20] Let’s not disappoint them. 那就不要让它们失望
[55:24] Let me get his head, okay? 让我来 好吗?
[55:27] Careful. Be careful. 小心 小心点
[55:30] l got him. 我抱住它了
[55:32] Muzzle off. 把口套取掉
[56:13] -Yes, Eddie? -They’re going back to the jungle. -请讲 埃迪? -它们回到丛林中去了
[56:18] -I know. I see. How’s Kelly? -She’s fine. She’s right here. -知道了 我看到了 凯丽怎么样? -她很好 就在这儿
[56:23] Hello? 喂?
[56:24] -Kelly, are you okay? -Yeah, l’m good. -凯丽 你还好吧? -嗯 我很好
[56:28] Stay there. Don’t move. I’ll be right back up. Understand? 待在那儿 不要乱跑 我马上就回来 明白吗?
[56:33] Yeah, l understand. 好的 我明白
[56:37] l beg people to listen to me. l use plain, simple English. 我苦苦哀求你们听我说 我用的是简单明白的英语…
[56:41] Shut up. 不要说了
[56:42] That should make an interesting chapter in your book. 刚才那幕将成为你的书里精彩的一章吧
[56:45] The debate over the parental instincts of the T. Rex is now academic. 关于霸王龙父性的论点现在有学术依据了
[56:57] Hang on. This is gonna be bad. 注意 情况会变得糟糕了
[57:18] They’re pushing us over the cliff. 它们正在把我们推下悬崖
[57:20] Oh, my God. 噢 上帝
[57:28] Come on, come on. 来 加把劲
[57:30] -Once we’re out of here… -lnto the woods. -一旦我们离开这儿… -往树林里跑
[57:32] -Straight into the woods. Come on! -This is where they hit us. -径直往树林里跑 快啊! -它们在从这儿袭击
[57:43] -Hang on to something! -Hang on to something! -随便什么 抓住! -抓牢了!
[58:25] Oh, my God. Oh, God, please! 噢 上帝 上帝 不要
[58:33] Don’t move! 不要动
[58:36] l’m coming down for you. Here l come. Stay still. 我下来救你 我来了 平静点!
[58:40] Here l come, Sarah. 我来了 莎拉
[58:51] The satellite phone, get it! 卫星电话 别让它掉了
[59:26] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[59:34] Heads up! 把手抓住!
[59:48] Your lucky pack. 你的幸运背包
[59:55] l got her. 我抓住她了
[1:00:28] -Nick? -We’re in here. -尼克? -我们在里面
[1:00:30] Wait. Hold on! l’m coming! 等等 坚持住 我来了
[1:00:33] l’m coming. 我来了
[1:00:41] What did this? 这是怎么搞的?
[1:00:43] Kelly. What’d you do with Kelly? 凯丽呢? 你把凯丽怎么安排的?
[1:00:45] She’s okay. She’s in the High Hide. 她没事 她在上面的笼子里
[1:00:48] -Who’s hurt? What do you need? -We need rope. -有人受伤吗? 你们需要什么? -绳子
[1:00:51] Rope. Anything else? 绳子 还有其他的吗?
[1:00:54] -Three cheeseburgers with everything. -No onions on mine. -三个奶油汉堡 什么馅都行 -我的不要洋葱
[1:00:57] And an apple turnover. 还要一个苹果卷饼
[1:01:36] Hold on. 坚持住!
[1:01:40] l’m coming! 我来了!
[1:01:42] Bring the rope. Let’s go. 绳子来了我们就离开这儿
[1:01:43] -l’m coming. -Now, now. -我来了 -快 快
[1:01:45] -Eddie, you all right? -Yeah. l’m coming. -埃迪 你没事吧? -没事 我来了
[1:01:48] We need the rope. Throw it down here. Hurry! 我们需要绳子 把它扔下来 快!
[1:01:51] Good throw. Did you tie this to anything? 扔得漂亮 你把绳子绑牢了吗?
[1:01:58] -We’re sliding! -We’re sliding down! -我们在往下滑! -我们在往下滑!
[1:02:15] Up you go. 你先上
[1:04:32] lncrease your rate of climb. 爬快一点
[1:06:56] Our communication equipment’s been destroyed. 我们的通讯设备都完蛋了
[1:06:59] And if your radio and satellite phone were in those trailers… 而且 如果你们的无线电和 卫星电话在拖车里的话…
[1:07:03] -They were. -Then we’re stuck here. -它们确实在拖车里 -那我们被困在这儿了
[1:07:06] And stuck together, thanks to you people. 大家一起都被困在这儿了 真是谢谢你们!
[1:07:08] We came to watch. You came to strip-mine the place. 我们来是为了观察 而你们是来这儿掠夺
[1:07:11] -Back off. -At least we came prepared. -滚远点 -至少我们是有备而来
[1:07:14] Five years of work and electrified fence couldn’t prepare the other island. 在另一个岛上 五年的努力和 高压电网都不能做到有备无患
[1:07:19] -You think your Marlboro men will help? -You’re looters. You came to take. -你以为你们这些人就能够做到? -你们只是强盗 是掠夺者
[1:07:23] You have no rights. 你无权这么做
[1:07:24] An extinct animal brought back to life has no rights. 死而复生的恐龙才没有权利
[1:07:27] lt exists because we made it. We patented it. We own it. 它之所以存在是因为我们制造了它 它属于我们 受我们控制
[1:07:31] -You looking for a problem? -And l found you, didn’t l? -有问题吗? -你不就是问题吗?
[1:07:39] l know you. 我知道你
[1:07:41] You’re that Earth First bastard. 你就是那个世界头号杂种
[1:07:44] -What’s Earth First? -Professional saboteurs. -什么世界头号? -专门破坏别人的好事
[1:07:46] -Environmentalists! -Criminals. -我是环保主义者! -罪犯!
[1:07:47] Knock it off! Listen to me. 住手! 听我说
[1:07:49] Moving the baby to our camp may have changed the adults’ perceived territory. 我们把幼龙带到营地改变了成年恐龙对领地范围的感知
[1:07:53] Their what? 它们的什么?
[1:07:55] That’s why they attacked the trailers. 这就是它们攻击拖车的原因
[1:07:57] -They’re defending this entire area now. -We have to move now. -它们现在会捍卫这一整个地区 -我们必须马上离开
[1:08:01] To where? Our boat and their airlift are waiting for orders we can’t send. 上哪儿? 我们的船和他们的运输机都不能收到我们的命令
[1:08:07] There’s a communications centre here near the old operations building. 在旧的操作大楼附近有一个通讯中心
[1:08:11] Everything ran on geothermal power. lt was never meant to need replenishing. 所有东西都使用地热能源 它们永远都不需要充电
[1:08:16] lf we can get here, we can send a radio call to the airlift. 如果我们能够到那儿 我们就能够用无线电与运输机联系上
[1:08:20] -You know the frequency? -Here in this book. -你知道它的频率? -在这本书里
[1:08:22] -We’ll mind those. -How far is the village? -我们会牢记这些的 -到那个村子有多远?
[1:08:25] A day’s walk, maybe more. 一天的行程 或者更多
[1:08:31] -That’s not the problem. -What is? -那倒不是问题 -那么问题是?
[1:08:34] What is the problem? 什么会成为问题?
[1:08:37] Velociraptors. 迅猛龙
[1:08:44] Their nesting sites are in the island’s interior, which is why… 它们的筑巢地点就在岛心 这也是为什么…
[1:08:48] -…we were keeping to the outer rim. -Wait. What’s a Veloc… -…我们要待在小岛周边 -等等 什么是”迅…”
[1:08:52] Velociraptor. Carnivore. Pack hunter. 迅猛龙 肉食动物 群出猎食
[1:08:55] Two meters tall, long snout… 两米高 口鼻部很长…
[1:08:58] …binocular vision, strong forearms, killing claws on both feet. …双目视觉 前臂强健 双足都有致命的爪子
[1:09:02] The Rexes may track us, too, if they feel we’re a threat to their infant. 霸王龙也可能跟上我们 如果它觉得我们对它的幼崽造成威胁
[1:09:07] No, we’ll lose them once we leave their territory. 不 一旦我们离开它们的领土 我们就可以甩掉它们
[1:09:10] Don’t bet on it. Tyrannosaur has the largest proportional olfactory cavity… 不要心存侥幸 霸王龙的嗅觉腔在所有生物化石记录中…
[1:09:14] …of any creature in fossil record, except one. …是比例最大的 除了一个
[1:09:19] The Turkey Vulture could scent up to 10 miles. 土耳其秃鹫 能够闻到10英里以外的气味
[1:09:22] Right. This is all very thrilling, but l say we should head for the village. 没错 这很令人激动 但是我说我们应该向村子进发
[1:09:27] We could head back down to the lagoon. 我们可以回到泻湖下面
[1:09:29] And sit out in the open, near a heavily used water source… 坐在露天外面 靠近大量使用的水源…
[1:09:34] -…hope that your captain comes back? -He won’t. He knows better. -…期待你们的队长回来? -他不会回来的 他更清楚
[1:09:37] Then we head for the village, find shelter and call for help. 我们向村子进发 找到藏身之处并且寻求帮助
[1:09:42] Rex just fed, so he won’t stalk us for food. 霸王龙刚刚吃过东西 他暂时 不会再把我们当成食物了
[1:09:44] Just fed? You mean Eddie? Show some respect. 刚刚吃过? 你是指埃迪? 请你放尊重一点
[1:09:47] -He saved our lives by giving his. -Then his troubles are over. -他牺牲自己的生命救了我们 -他的麻烦也结束了
[1:09:51] My point is predators don’t hunt when they’re not hungry. 我要说的是肉食动物不会 在不饿的时候猎食
[1:09:54] -No, only humans do. -You’re breaking our heart. -不 只有人类才那么做 -你伤了我们的心
[1:09:56] Saddle up! Let’s get this moveable feast underway. 准备好! 让我们开始享受逃命的乐趣
[1:10:17] Excuse me, cowboy. 对不起 牛仔
[1:10:20] You want some gum? 来点口香糖吗?
[1:10:24] You seem like you have common sense. Why the hell are you here? 你看起来有很多这方面的常识 怎么会在这个鬼地方?
[1:10:29] Somewhere on this island is the greatest predator that ever lived. 这个岛上的某个地方有着 迄今为止最厉害的猎杀者
[1:10:33] The second greatest predator must take him down. 第二厉害的猎杀者必须拿下他
[1:10:35] -You going to use that? -lf he doesn’t surrender, yes. -你打算用那个? -如果他不投降我就会用
[1:10:39] -Let me see it. -No. -让我看看 -不行
[1:10:42] The animal exists for the first time in tens of millions of years… 这些动物数千万年来第一次存在于这个世界…
[1:10:46] …and the only way you can express yourself is to kill it. …而杀掉它们却是你唯一的表达方式
[1:10:49] Remember that chap about 20 years ago? l forget his name. 还记得20年前的那个人吗? 我忘了他的名字了
[1:10:52] Climbed Everest without any oxygen. Came down nearly dead. 他在没有任何氧气的情况下登顶 下来时几乎死掉
[1:10:56] They asked him, “Why did you go up there to die?” 人们问他 “为什么你要上去找死? “
[1:10:59] He said, “l didn’t. l went up there to live.” 他说 “不 我上去是为了寻找生命的价值 “
[1:11:07] l didn’t wish you luck on your new venture. You’re off to a promising start. 我不会祝你好运的 你已经偏离了本来有希望的开始
[1:11:11] My team is intact. l’m sorry for the loss of your man. 我的队伍完好无缺 我很遗憾你们失去了一个伙计
[1:11:14] lt’s easy to criticise someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk. 要批评一个有想法的人很容易 只要假定它有危险
[1:11:18] When you try to sound like Hammond, it comes off as a hustle. 当你试图象哈蒙德一样说话时 反而像东施效颦
[1:11:21] lt’s not your fault. They say talent skips a generation. 这不是你的错 人们总说天才是隔代的
[1:11:25] l’m sure your kids will be sharp as tacks. 所以 我肯定你的孩子会聪明绝顶
[1:11:28] Hammond’s reach exceeded his grasp. Mine does not. 哈蒙德的成就超过了他的能力 我的还没有
[1:11:31] Taking dinosaurs off this island… 把恐龙带出这个小岛…
[1:11:33] …is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas. …是漫长历史中无数糟糕 点子里面最糟糕的一个
[1:11:37] And l’ll be there when you learn that. 我会让你意识到这一点的
[1:12:14] Take a break. Five minutes. 休息一下 五分钟
[1:12:28] Are you injured? 你受伤了吗?
[1:12:32] No, it’s the baby’s. l set its broken leg. lt won’t dry in the humidity. 不 是小恐龙的 我帮他接断腿 环境潮湿里它干不了
[1:12:37] Roland, a word? 罗兰 问个问题
[1:12:41] l’d love to know where we are. 我们现在在哪儿?
[1:12:48] Making friends with Ahab? 和亚哈交朋友呢?
[1:13:06] Carter, l’m going to the ladies’ room. 卡特 我要去方便一下
[1:13:08] Wait for me here. Okay? 在这儿等我好吗?
[1:14:01] lt’s not polite to sneak up on people. 偷看是不礼貌的行为
[1:14:24] Carter! Where are you? 卡特! 你在哪儿?
[1:14:32] l got turned around in here. 我把这儿都找遍了
[1:14:36] Shit! 该死!
[1:14:39] Carter, let me hear from you! 卡特 说话!
[1:16:43] Okay, break’s over. Moving on! 好了 休息结束 继续前进
[1:16:54] Carry me. 带上我
[1:17:27] Get off! 滚开!
[1:18:29] -When did you last see him? -10, 15 minutes. -你最后一次见他是什么时候? -10或者15分钟
[1:18:35] Come with me. And you. lf he’s alive, we’ll find him. 跟我来 还有你 如果他还活着 我们会找到他的
[1:18:38] The rest of you go on. You’ll reach the ridge in 10 minutes. 其余的人继续走 10分钟后你们会到达山脊
[1:18:42] Wait for us there. 在那儿等我们
[1:18:47] No one tells the little girl. 任何人都不要给那个小女孩讲
[1:18:54] Right. Let’s carry on. 好 我们继续
[1:19:00] Everybody up. 都起来
[1:19:04] Come on. Up, up. 快 起来了
[1:19:07] All right guys, let’s get the hell out of here. 好了 伙计们 让我们离开这个鬼地方
[1:20:01] Did you find him? 你找到他了吗?
[1:20:08] Just the parts they didn’t like. Map. 只有一些它们不吃的部分 地图
[1:20:14] The operations building is right down in there… 操作大楼就在下面…
[1:20:18] …about a mile and a half from the base of these cliffs. …离这些悬崖底部只有大约1.5英里
[1:20:21] -How do you know that? -l’ve seen it. -你怎么知道? -我看见过
[1:20:24] The climb down won’t be easy. 要爬下去并不容易
[1:20:27] We’ll let them sleep one more hour. 我们可以让他们再多睡一小时
[1:20:31] Then we hit it. 然后叫醒他们
[1:22:42] What is that? 那是什么?
[1:23:19] Stay down! Don’t move! 躺下! 别动!
[1:23:22] Don’t run! 不要跑!
[1:23:31] Don’t look, just run! Run! 不要看 跑! 跑!
[1:23:49] Bastard! 混蛋!
[1:25:29] You son of a bitch! 狗娘养的!
[1:25:30] He can’t reach you! Stay back! 它够不着你 向后靠
[1:25:35] He can’t reach us! 它碰不到我们
[1:25:48] Oh, my God! A snake! 噢! 上帝! 蛇!
[1:25:52] Stay back! 往后!
[1:26:06] lt’s okay. 没事了
[1:26:08] lt’s coming back! 它又回来了!
[1:26:13] Dad! 爸爸!
[1:26:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:26:31] Don’t go into the long grass! 不要到草丛里去!
[1:26:39] Not into the long grass! 不要到草丛里去!
[1:27:44] Look at this. 看这个
[1:27:46] -What is it? -l think it’s Ajay’s bag. -是什么? -我想是阿杰的包
[1:28:04] Go, as fast as you can. 走 能都快有多快
[1:28:09] Go! 走!
[1:28:41] l see structures there. 我看见那儿有建筑物了
[1:28:44] They said the communications centre is in the operations building. 他们说通讯中心在操作大楼里
[1:28:48] l’ll get in there and send the radio call. See you there. 我会到那儿去发送无线电 到那儿见
[1:28:52] -Wait for us. -Every second counts. -等等我们 -时间不等人
[1:28:54] lf you can keep up, you’re welcome to try. 如果你赶得上 那尽管试试
[1:28:56] -Okay, here we come. -No! Rest. -好的 我们就来 -不! 休息
[1:31:02] Damn it! 该死!
[1:31:09] CQ, this is lnGen Operations Harvest Leader to Harvest Base. CQ InGen捕猎队领队呼叫捕猎队基地
[1:31:13] Repeating, l’m calling for lnGen Harvest Leader… 重复 这里是InGen捕猎队领队…
[1:31:16] -…seeking lnGen Harvest Base. -Go ahead, Harvest Leader. -…呼叫InGen捕猎队基地 -请讲 捕猎队领队
[1:31:19] The operation has suffered severe casualties. 这次行动遭受到严重伤亡
[1:31:22] The survivors are now in mortal danger. l need you to send rescue immediately. 幸存者目前处于极度危险的状态 我要你立刻派出营救队伍
[1:31:27] Our co-ordinates here are… 我们这儿的相对座标是…
[1:31:29] …9 58′ north, 85… …9度58分 北;85度…
[1:33:08] Here, here! 这边 这边!
[1:33:11] lnside! Anywhere! 进去! 随便哪儿!
[1:35:18] Go. 走
[1:35:19] -Where do l go when l’m out? -l’m right behind you… -我出去后上哪儿? -我随后就出去…
[1:35:49] Look out! 小心!
[1:35:54] Up here! 上这儿来!
[1:36:20] Hey, you! 嘿! 说你呢!
[1:36:42] The school cut you from the team? 学校把你从队里刷下来了?
[1:36:44] Get out of here! 离开这儿!
[1:38:08] Come on. Let’s go! 过来 我们走!
[1:38:12] Let’s go! 走! 走! 走!
[1:38:37] -What about the other survivors? -Another chopper’s coming. -其他人怎么办? -另一架直升机正在赶来
[1:39:00] lt’s okay. lt’s over. 没事了 结束了
[1:39:04] That’s one souvenir they won’t be taking with them. 那是一个纪念品了 他们不会带着的
[1:39:16] Find the infant tyrannosaur. 找出那只小霸王龙
[1:39:18] Roland knows where the nest is. l want it on my jet. 罗兰知道窝在哪儿 我要把它带上飞机
[1:39:21] l’ll take it directly to the infirmary in San Diego. 我要把它直接带到圣达戈的医院
[1:39:25] Hurry. l want to be airborne before the female knows. 快一点 我想在那只母的知道以前就上飞机
[1:39:37] You probably saved lnGen. 你可能拯救了InGen
[1:39:39] We lost everything we came after on this trip. 这趟旅行以后我们失去了所有东西
[1:39:41] But this animal and its infant will bail us out. 但是这只恐龙和它的幼崽拯救了我们
[1:39:45] Congratulations. 恭喜
[1:39:46] You’ve got your trophy! 你得到了你的战利品!
[1:39:49] A buck. 一只公的
[1:39:51] But it’s alive! Everyone will line up and appreciate it and what you did for us. 而且还是活的 人们会排起长队来欣赏它而我们受益
[1:39:57] What’s the matter? 有什么不对吗?
[1:39:59] He didn’t make it. Ajay. 他没能做到 阿杰
[1:40:02] l’m sorry. 对不起
[1:40:04] Really, l am. 真的 真的很抱歉
[1:40:10] l remember the people who help me. 我记得每一个帮助我的人
[1:40:12] There’s a job for you in San Diego, if you want it. 如果你想去 圣达戈有一个工作给你
[1:40:15] No, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[1:40:19] l’ve spent enough time in the company of death. 我已经在这个死亡公司上花了太多时间了
[1:40:35] Oh, my God. 噢 上帝!
[1:41:38] Fifteen years ago, John Hammond had a dream. 十五年前 约翰•哈蒙德有一个梦想
[1:41:41] Like John himself, the dream was grand. It was outsized. It was bold. 和约翰自己一样 这个梦想宏伟 独特 引人注目
[1:41:46] It was impractical. It was not to be. 不切实际 且不可实现
[1:41:49] Half an hour from now… 从现在起再过半小时…
[1:41:51] …John Hammond’s dream, re-imagined, will come true. …约翰•哈蒙德的梦想 将变为现实
[1:41:55] For .01 of the cost of building a destination resort… 只用了建造度假胜地百分之一的费用…
[1:42:00] ls this the Ludlow affair? 这是勒德洛先生的聚会吗?
[1:42:02] -This is private property. -We’re on the list. -这里是私人处所 -我们被邀请了的
[1:42:04] Turn around, get back in your car. 转过身 回到车里去
[1:42:06] This is Dr. Harding, l’m Dr. Malcolm. 这是哈丁博士 我是马尔科姆博士
[1:42:08] We have Mr. Ludlow’s test results. 我们有勒德洛先生要的测试结果
[1:42:10] There’s good and bad news. 有好消息 也有坏消息
[1:42:12] Tonight we will christen Jurassic Park, San Diego… 今晚 我们将为圣达戈侏罗纪公园洗礼…
[1:42:15] …a mega-attraction that will drive turnstile numbers… …它的巨大吸引力必能超过…
[1:42:18] …to rival any theme park in the world. …世界上其他任何主题公园
[1:42:24] l want to thank each one of you for coming in these wee small hours of the morning. 我要感谢你们每一个人 在早上这几个小时来到这儿
[1:42:30] -The ship is here. -lt’s early? -船到了 -提前了?
[1:42:34] You better come now. 你最好过来一下
[1:42:37] lt’s so exciting! 太令人激动了!
[1:42:41] -See that couple? -Sir, you need to look at this. -看见那一对了吗? -先生 你应该看看这个
[1:42:43] Let them see this up close. 让他们靠近点看
[1:42:49] l need a direct line to the Coast Guard. 我需要一条到海岸警卫队的电话
[1:42:52] Look. That’s their transponder signal, Venture 5888. 看 这是他们的发射器信号 冒险号5888
[1:42:56] -They’re coming in, but l can’t raise them. -Try again. -他们正在进入 但是我没法联系上他们 -再试一次
[1:43:00] Skipper, SS Venture, this is lnGen Harbour Master. Do you copy? Over. 冒险号船长 这里是InGen港长 收到吗? 完毕
[1:43:07] Skipper, SS Venture, you are approaching the breakwater at flank speed. 冒险号船长 你正在快速接近防波堤
[1:43:11] Reduce at once. Over. 立刻减速 完毕
[1:43:27] SS Venture, reduce your speed at once. 冒险号 立刻减速
[1:43:30] SS Venture, this is lnGen Harbour Master. You are entering a docking area. 冒险号 这里是InGen港长 你正在进入停靠区域
[1:43:35] What’s everybody looking at? 大家都在看什么?
[1:43:42] We should’ve stayed in the car. 你应该待在车上
[1:44:36] -You okay, Mr. Ludlow? -l don’t know. How do l look? -你没事吧 勒德洛先生? -我不知道 我看起来怎么样?
[1:45:12] -Oh, my God. -Where’s the crew? -噢 上帝! -船员上哪儿了?
[1:45:16] All over the place. 到处都是
[1:45:28] l smell a fuel leak! 我闻到有燃油泄漏!
[1:46:07] Check the cargo hold! 检查货舱!
[1:46:09] -There may be crew down there. -Everybody off the boat! -可能有船员在下面 -大家下船!
[1:46:20] No! Get away from that! 不要! 离开那儿!
[1:46:56] Now you’re John Hammond. 现在你是约翰•哈蒙德了
[1:47:28] -Why wasn’t it tranquillised? -lt was hit it with two darts of Carfentanil. -它为什么不平静下来? -它中过两支毒标
[1:47:32] -lt was over 10 milligrams. -That’d put it in a coma. -剂量超过10毫克 -那让它昏迷
[1:47:35] lt stopped breathing. We gave it naltrexone to counteract. 它停止了呼吸 我们用环丙甲羟二羟吗啡酮给它减轻症状
[1:47:38] But we didn’t know how much. 但我们不知道该用多少
[1:47:39] You gave an antagonist without knowing the dosage? 你们不知道多少剂量就 给它用了麻醉药拮抗剂?
[1:47:42] You put it in a narcoleptic state. lt’s a locomotive now. 你们让它处于发作性睡眠状态 它现在睡醒了
[1:47:45] -We’re prepared here. -Any more dinosaurs on the boat? -我们在这儿有所准备 -船上还有其他恐龙吗?
[1:47:48] No, the infant was flown in. We had this to tranquillise it. 没了 那只幼崽乘飞机过来 我们用它来使它平静
[1:47:56] Do you have the infant? 你们还有那只幼崽?
[1:48:00] lt’s safe. 它很安全
[1:48:05] The animal’s dehydrated. First, it’ll go to a water source… 那只恐龙有些脱水 首先 它会找个水源…
[1:48:08] …then look for the next thing its body needs. …然后 它会找第二样东西 它的孩子
[1:48:11] All the containment equipment is here. We must get it back to the boat. 所有的装备都在这儿 我们必须把它弄回船上
[1:48:15] l know what you’re gonna say. 我知道你要说什么
[1:48:17] When we brought the baby to the trailer, it came. 当我们把它的孩子抱到拖车时 它来了
[1:48:19] There’s no reason why it won’t do the same thing here. 没有理由在这儿它不会这么干
[1:48:28] Where’s the infant? 幼崽在哪儿?
[1:48:32] ln a secured facility. Why? 在保安设施里 怎么?
[1:48:38] Where’s the facility? 保安设施在哪儿?
[1:50:04] There’s a dinosaur in our backyard. 后院里有一只恐龙
[1:50:13] Benjamin, what are you doing? 本杰明 你在干嘛?
[1:50:15] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[1:50:17] What? 什么?
[1:50:19] Come on. There’s a dinosaur in our backyard. 来吧 后院里有一只恐龙
[1:50:23] The problem is, you need to read to him. 问题是你应该给他讲故事的
[1:50:27] lf you serve him dinner, he won’t be up all night. 如果你让他晚饭多吃点 他晚上就不会折腾了
[1:50:30] lt’s the stupid fish tank! 是这个弱智鱼缸!
[1:50:32] He needs a proper nightlight. 他需要一个合适的夜灯
[1:50:34] -lt may as well be daytime. -Just turn it off. -还不如弄得像白天一样 -把它关了
[1:50:59] Slow down. Slow it down! 减速 减速!
[1:51:25] There it is. 到了
[1:51:33] He’s sedated. 它睡着了
[1:51:37] Really heavily. Give me a hand. 睡得很香 帮我一下
[1:51:44] When the adult sees us again with his baby, isn’t he going to be like: 当那只大的再看见我们和它的孩子在一起时 它会不会像这样:
[1:51:48] “You!” “又是你们! “
[1:51:50] There may be some angry recognition. 可能会有一些生气的样子
[1:51:55] Who knows? He may be just happy to see us. 谁知道? 它可能还乐于见到我们呢
[1:51:59] What the hell are you doing? 你们在做什么?
[1:52:03] We’re taking the kid. 我们要带走这个小孩儿
[1:52:05] lf you really want to stop us, shoot us. 如果你真想阻止我们 开枪吧
[1:52:10] -How will we find the adult? -Follow the screams. -我们怎么才能找到那只大的? -跟着尖叫声
[1:53:34] -There. -Oh, my God. -那边 -噢 天哪
[1:53:49] lt’s too drugged. 它中毒太深了
[1:53:51] He won’t know we have it unless it makes some sound! 它不出声的话 它是不会知道我们抱着它的
[1:53:53] Wake up. Come on. 醒醒 快 醒醒
[1:54:04] He knows. 它知道了
[1:54:21] lan, slow down a little. 伊恩 开慢一点
[1:54:25] l don’t think so. 我不这么想
[1:54:46] This guy’s almost fully awake. You know where you’re going? 这个小家伙就快完全醒了 你知道你要上哪儿吗?
[1:54:51] The waterfront’s on the other side of these warehouses. 这些仓库另一面的水边
[1:54:54] -ls there a way through? -There could be. -有路过去吗? -可能有
[1:55:03] There we go. 我们走
[1:55:07] You have to follow me now. 你现在必须跟着我了
[1:55:09] There we go. 我们走
[1:55:11] -Got him? -Yep. -带上它了? -是的
[1:55:15] -Ready? -Where’s the Rex? ls it still behind us? -准备好了吗? -霸王龙在哪儿? 还在我们后面吗?
[1:55:26] There’s the water. 水就在那边
[1:55:27] Shoot it. Tell them to shoot it. 开枪打它 告诉他们开枪打它
[1:55:35] No, you idiot, the adult. Shoot the adult. l want the baby back alive. 不 你这个蠢货 大的 打那个大的 我要那个小的活着
[1:56:12] What have you done with it? l want that infant! 你们对它做过什么? 我要那只幼崽!
[1:56:46] Are you there? 你在那儿吗?
[1:57:18] There you are. 你在这儿
[1:59:51] There’s a first-rate shot of the deck of the ship… 甲板上有一流的枪手…
[1:59:54] …and the cargo hold that, for the moment… …这个时候 原来装恐龙的货舱里…
[1:59:57] …contains the animal itself, presumably with the infant alongside. …又装着那只恐龙 也许那只幼崽正躺在它的旁边
[2:00:02] By our calculations, they are nearing the halfway point of this trip. 据我们推算 他们快接近这次行程的一半了
[2:00:07] Jim, can you hear me there? 吉姆 你在那儿能听见我吗?
[2:00:09] Yes, I can, Bernard. We are halfway to the island. 是的 能听见 伯纳德 我们还有一半的行程就到岛上了
[2:00:13] It is 206 nautical miles from our present location. 距离我们现在的位置有206海里
[2:00:16] The ship is moving at 20 knots… 船的航行速度是20节…
[2:00:18] …which will put it in at about 11:30 a.m., Eastern time. …将在东部时间上午11:30 到达
[2:00:21] One of the Navy’s primary concerns has been safety. 海军极度关切之事已经安全了
[2:00:25] If we look at the ever-growing escort around the ship… 看看我们周围不断壮大的护卫队…
[2:00:28] …they’re taking no chances of a repeat of the San Diego incident. …就知道圣达戈事件不会再有机会发生
[2:00:33] Let’s take a moment to run the tape… 让我们来听一段录音…
[2:00:36] …of our interview earlier today with John Hammond. …这是今天早些时候对约翰•哈蒙德的采访
[2:00:39] He’s the former head of InGen BioEngineering… 他是InGen生物工程公司的前任总裁…
[2:00:42] …the man who is now spearheading this movement… …现在是这次转移行动的带头人…
[2:00:45] …not only to return the animals to their island… …不仅是把这些恐龙带回岛上…
[2:00:48] …but to keep the island itself intact. …也是为了保持小岛自身的完整
[2:00:52] It is absolutely imperative… 这是绝对重要的…
[2:00:55] …that we work with the Costa Rican Department of Biological Preserves… …我们与哥斯达黎加生物保护部门共同工作…
[2:01:00] …to establish a set of rules… …要建立一套…
[2:01:02] …for the preservation and isolation of that island. …保护和隔离小岛的措施
[2:01:08] These creatures require our absence to survive, not our help. 这些生物要活下来 需要的是我们离开 而不是我们的帮助
[2:01:15] And if we could only step aside… 而且如果我们能够只是让一小步…
[2:01:20] …and trust in nature… …信任大自然的力量…
[2:01:23] …life will find a way. …生命总有出路
1997年 Tags:侏罗纪公园

Post navigation

Previous Post: Freddy vs. Jason(佛莱迪大战杰森)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Jurassic Park III(侏罗纪公园3)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme