英文名称:The Losers
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Look, I’m sorry.just cant give you that kind of information. | 对不起 不能给你这些情报 |
[00:27] | Anything else. But I can not do that. | 任何事都行除了这个 |
[00:30] | I can not betray my country. | 我不能背叛我的国家 |
[00:31] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[00:32] | This country… gave me everything. | 这个国家… 给了我一切 |
[00:35] | Oh God! Just keep him away from me. | 噢 上帝! 让他离我远点 |
[00:38] | Please. Don’t let him near me. | 求你了 不要让他接近我 |
[00:42] | Ooh Noo! Ooh God! | 噢 不! 噢 天啊! |
[00:43] | Come on, baby, relax into it. N let Godzilla do his tang | 宝贝 放松点 让哥斯拉干那事 |
[00:46] | Ah ahh. agh ahh! | 啊哈 啊哈! |
[00:48] | Okay! Okay! Come on that is absolutely wrong on so many levels. | 好了! 好了! 别说那些屁话啦 |
[00:50] | – You’re with us or not? – And get cheated again ? | – 你是哪边的? – 又要耍赖吗? |
[00:52] | What? …No! | 什么? …不! |
[00:54] | The Pooch may lie, The Pooch may steal… | 杂种狗才会撒谎 偷东西… |
[00:56] | – “The Pooch” may… – Refer to him in the third person? | – 杂种狗还会… – 杂种狗还会3P吧 |
[00:58] | Occasionally… | 或许吧… |
[00:59] | But “The Pooch” will not cheat. | 但Pooch不会耍赖 |
[01:01] | Well “The Pooch” can relax. I was worried about Cougar. | 好吧 算了吧 Pooch 我在说美洲豹 |
[01:03] | Yeah. Right. It’s always the quiet ones | 是啊 他一直都很安静的 |
[01:05] | What? It’s Blind Man’s bluff. | 什么? 有人不爽吗 |
[01:07] | Hi cards win. How in the hell can a man cheat you? | 来打牌 在这鬼地方谁耍赖? |
[01:12] | Cards! | 摸牌! |
[01:17] | I feel like I got something over here feel like I got something. | 我的好手气 |
[01:20] | J Q K J Q K Queen King Jack King Q! | |
[01:22] | R’right! One, two, three, Go! | 好了! 一 二 三 来! |
[01:26] | Jensen 通讯技术专家 | |
[01:29] | 美洲豹 神枪手 | |
[01:33] | Pooch 驾驶 重型武器 | |
[01:35] | I got a great great feelin about this one. | 我感觉这牌一定爆好 |
[01:38] | Roque 爆破 战术专家 | |
[01:41] | Your mama had a Great feeling last night! | 你妈妈昨晚也爆好! |
[01:43] | Ohh! Tha was a Mama joke. | 噢! 开玩笑 |
[01:46] | What? | 什么? |
[01:47] | All right, All Right. Let’s Go? | 好了 好了 继续吗? |
[01:49] | All right. I… I… | 好的 我… 我… |
[01:51] | will raise you. | 加注 |
[01:54] | – You don’t want to do that. – No? | – 你不要后悔 – 是吗? |
[01:56] | – Piece you recieved from the houndurian General? – Yeah. | – 没问题吗? – 当然 |
[01:59] | Guess What… I’m definitely in. | 怎么样… 我跟 |
[02:04] | Let’s go, r’right. | 继续 |
[02:06] | Whoa! Wow! | 哇! 哇! |
[02:08] | It’s evens me up. | 我还能怎样 |
[02:10] | How many knives do you have? What is going on here? | 你到底有多少宝贝? 都藏哪里呢? |
[02:12] | Cougar, ur bet. | 美洲豹 下注了 |
[02:14] | Hey! Losers! | 嘿! 笨蛋们! |
[02:18] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[02:19] | 克莱 行动指挥 | |
[02:22] | 玻利维亚 | |
[02:35] | All right, we have a drug and arms dealer called Fadhil. | 好了 有个毒贩叫法迪尔 |
[02:38] | Runnin a homegrown heroin assembly line near the river | 在河边掌管一个海洛因集会场 |
[02:42] | We find it we paint it for laser targeted bombed and get the hell’out. | 找到它用激光锁定 投放炸弹 炸飞它 |
[02:45] | No Muss No Fuss. | 轻而易举 小菜一碟 |
[02:48] | For that they need us? | 要我们去干什么? |
[02:49] | You’d rather take 50 dude with Ak’s? | 你难道想那里有50把AK等着? |
[03:06] | All right, I got eyes on Monsieur Fadhil. | 我看到法迪尔了 |
[03:09] | – Paint it. – Show time fellas. | – 激光锁定 – 该出场了 伙计们 |
[03:11] | Go ahead n call me Michelangelo. | 准备好就叫我 米开朗基罗 |
[03:15] | Dropkick this is Pinball, Requets fire mission. | 弹球台 我是弹子球 请求发射 |
[03:18] | The target is laid ur clear north to south. | 目标已锁定 从北向南清场 |
[03:21] | Over. | 完毕 |
[03:22] | Roger Pinball, target aquired n lock. | 收到 弹子球 目标已标记 |
[03:25] | Be advise, E.T.A to fireworks is 8 minutes. | 注意 预计发射时间8分钟 |
[03:29] | Roger! will break out the ear plugs. | 收到! 中断通讯 |
[03:38] | Boss? | 老大? |
[03:43] | there using kids as mules. | 他们用小孩来贩毒 |
[03:47] | Call it in. | 联络 |
[03:48] | Dropkick we got children at targets. | 弹球台 投弹区有儿童 |
[03:49] | Repeat, We got children at targets. Please be advised. | 重复 有儿童在投弹区 请指示 |
[03:52] | Acknowledge. Keep position. | 收到 任务继续 |
[03:54] | Maintain the position? What is he talking about Colonel? | 任务继续? 他们在想什么 上尉? |
[03:56] | We strongly recommend cancellation of the bombing. | 强烈建议取消爆破 |
[04:00] | Your orders stands, Prepare for extraction. | 意见被保留 准备爆破 |
[04:04] | Cougar? | 美洲豹 |
[04:08] | Dropkick this is pinball. | 弹球台 我是弹子球 |
[04:10] | Marking equipment suffered damage, we decide to cancel the mission. | 设备出现故障 我们决定取消任务 |
[04:16] | Well.. That was just stupid. | 你们在干蠢事 |
[04:19] | Is this mission controller? | 谁是任务指挥? |
[04:21] | This is Max, Colonel Clay. | 我是麦克斯 克莱上尉 |
[04:23] | No one uses name’s on comms system. | 通讯系统上不要用真名 |
[04:24] | This is a secure military channel. | 这是保密军用频道 |
[04:27] | Is it really…? | 是吗? |
[04:28] | Goddamn it you listen to me! theres childen on site. | 妈的 你听我说! 有儿童在投弹区 |
[04:31] | You think I didn’t know that? | 你认为我不知道吗? |
[04:33] | We lock coordinate the moment you painted. | 你刚刚锁定时我们就知道了 |
[04:36] | the delivery will occur on schedual. | 按原计划执行任务 |
[04:38] | You have your self a Super Day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[04:39] | Shit! Jensen contact plane directly. | 妈的! Jensen 直接联系战斗机 |
[04:41] | – Tell them to abort. – I’m trying he’s jammin us. | – 告诉他们取消发射 – 不行 他干扰了我们 |
[04:43] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我没办法 |
[04:48] | There’s something we can do. | 我们必须做点什么 |
[04:49] | All right, here it is. Five against fortress, | 好吧 目前状况 5个笨蛋去攻城 |
[04:52] | we have about eight minutes before n astray system auto fire. | 离轰炸不到8分钟 |
[04:57] | Plenty of time. | 时间充足 |
[04:58] | I’ll drive. | 我去开车 |
[05:26] | Us against 50 dudes with Ak’s, right? | 真的有50把AK啊 |
[05:38] | Jensen and Pooch, Get a truck for the kids. | Jensen Pooch 找辆卡车带上孩子 |
[05:40] | The rest of us will be out in 5… | 5分钟内离开… |
[05:41] | Airstrike’s is in four and change, Ladies. | 空袭还有不到4分钟 小姐们 |
[05:43] | Okay, Be out in 4 rally point. | 好啊 4分钟后闪 |
[05:44] | On me! | 掩护我! |
[05:47] | 3 min to Target. | 3分钟抵达 |
[06:01] | Come on lets go. | 快来 我们走 |
[06:02] | – Out you go. – Senor Senor! | – 快走快走 – 长官 长官! |
[06:05] | 我弟弟还在楼上 | |
[06:07] | All right. Go there with him. | 好了 你先跟他走 |
[06:08] | Come on mama. | 过来 |
[06:12] | I got it. Get them out. | 我去找他 带他们走 |
[06:13] | All right. Who’s your Pappy? | 好了 都听老爹的 |
[06:15] | Let’s go. This way. Come on! | 快走 这边 快跟上! |
[06:22] | – Ohh no. – Yeah. | – 不要吧 – 啊 |
[06:24] | – Really? – Why not? | – 真的? – 不然呢? |
[06:25] | – Can you? – Of course. | – 能行? – 没问题 |
[06:27] | oKay. | 好吧 |
[06:35] | Ladies… | 小姐们… |
[06:44] | Clay, we got the kids. Rally point two minutes. | 克莱 孩子都好了 还有2分钟 |
[06:52] | Max sent you, didn’t he? | 麦克斯叫你来的? |
[06:57] | I will not commit to his crazy planning if he does this. | 我不会参与他的疯狂计划 如果他这么做了 |
[06:58] | You make this really easy for you. | 这样做很聪明啊 |
[07:01] | You let him go, I’ll let you live. | 你让他走 我就放了你 |
[07:06] | Come here, son. Walk to me. | 过来 孩子 到我这 |
[07:11] | Clay, Get the hell out! We got to go. Now! | 克莱 快出来! 我们必须走了 马上! |
[07:14] | He will kill you too you know. | 他也会杀了你们 你知道的 |
[07:23] | Target Locked. 20 seconds. | 目标锁定 20秒 |
[07:27] | – Oh you stop for coffee in there? – Yeah. | – 噢 你去喝咖啡了吗? – 对 |
[07:36] | What kind of blast radius we looking at? | 那炸弹能炸多远? |
[07:40] | OK. Pooch ill mite need the bus to go a little faster. | 好的 Pooch 你要再开快点 |
[07:43] | We hold on to something… | 抓牢点… |
[07:45] | Like Right Now! | 快啊! |
[08:14] | – I got it, I got it! – there we go pooch! | – 没问题 没问题 – 冲啊 pooch! |
[08:28] | Pinball this is Blackhawk 3 Prepare for extraction. | 弹子球 这是黑鹰3号 准备撤离 |
[08:33] | My favorite part was when I we were completely on fire. | 我最喜欢的部分就是我们真的开战了 |
[08:36] | But the shootout that was good times. | 打仗真爽 |
[08:43] | There she blows. | 它在那 |
[08:46] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[08:47] | All right, everyone together. | 所有人都在 |
[08:49] | Lets Go. | 快来 |
[08:51] | There you go , there you go, good Job. | 过去 过去 很好 |
[08:53] | Sir, is not enough room for your team and them. | 长官 这里装不了所有的人 |
[08:57] | Then it’s them. | 带他们先走 |
[09:00] | R’right let’s go guys… | 快上 快上 孩子们… |
[09:03] | Watch the heads. | 小心头 |
[09:04] | All right kids you’re going for a ride | 好了 孩子们 你们要飞了 |
[09:10] | Goodbye. Adios! | 再见 一路平安! |
[09:12] | No gracias, keep your bear. | 不要哭 照看好小熊 |
[09:14] | Keep it safe. Okay? | 照顾好自己 好吗? |
[09:17] | – Thanks. – Your welcome . | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[09:18] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[09:19] | Get’em out of here. | 带他们走 |
[09:34] | Some cute lil buggerz. | 可爱的孩子 |
[09:36] | Hope they make it to the court marshall. | 希望能把那混蛋送上法庭 |
[09:39] | What is that? Hear that? | 那是什么? 听见没? |
[09:44] | Guys, This is bad. | 伙计们 不太好啊 |
[09:47] | Max, Cobra 1. The enemies are in sight. | 麦克斯 这是眼镜蛇1号 目标锁定 |
[09:49] | Received. | 收到 |
[09:51] | Cobra 1 kill amended. | 眼镜蛇1号 杀了他们 |
[09:57] | No! | 不! |
[10:45] | That’s suppose to be us. | 本来是我们死的 |
[10:48] | A protest yesterday in front of U.S.embassy, | 昨天美国大使馆前有人抗议 |
[10:51] | a violent response the death of 25 children from Bolivia | 在对玻利维亚的军事行动中 25名儿童死亡 |
[10:54] | were killed and during operation. | 做出强烈回应 |
[10:55] | Let me be absolutely clear… | 事实显而易见… |
[10:58] | In no way were these mens acting under order from | 无论如何 这些人都不是执行 |
[11:02] | U.S.government. | 美国政府的指令 |
[11:04] | “死亡” | |
[11:08] | Will be no ceremony for them? | 没有安葬仪式吗? |
[11:17] | Where is the ring? | 他的戒指呢? |
[11:44] | 失败者 | |
[12:28] | What are you doing? No, no, no! | 你在做什么? 不 不 不! |
[12:32] | He’s getting birderd… | 那个也太厉害… |
[12:41] | That is disgusting. | 糟透了 |
[12:43] | I am officially disgusted by us. And you lost again. | 我真是绝望了 你又输了 |
[12:47] | – We lost again. – No. | – 我们又输了 -不是 |
[12:48] | You bet. | 你下的注 |
[12:49] | You gave me money. | 还我的钱 |
[12:51] | Yes, it was stupid of me, wasn’t it? | 好 我真够笨的 是吧? |
[12:56] | Could this get any worse? | 还有什么比这更糟的? |
[13:03] | I suppose if we start to drinking. | 我看我们还是去喝一杯吧 |
[13:06] | Your not… your not drinking? | 你… 你想去喝一杯? |
[13:10] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[13:12] | Hombre! Come on get’em in there! | 快呀! 快点再来一局! |
[13:31] | I found a guy online.Says he can get intel on Max for cash, | 我找到一个家伙 他说他有麦克斯的消息 但要钱 |
[13:35] | All we need is to make a little money. | 我们去找点钱就行了 |
[13:36] | We do not have money. | 可我们没钱 |
[13:38] | Want to go paypal on some kids in a basement that problably lying? | 你还在想上次那些孩子的事? |
[13:42] | You were there.You know what we did. | 你也在那里 你知道的 |
[13:44] | Man tried to kill us. | 有人要杀了我们 |
[13:45] | Man killed us, Clay. | 我们已经死了 克莱 |
[13:49] | No, We got to stay focus. | 不 不 我们应该留在这里 |
[13:51] | Okay? On the Mission. | 对吧? 这才是任务 |
[13:53] | Get money, get clean passports | 找点钱 办个护照 |
[13:54] | get back to state side. | 回美国去 |
[13:56] | without anybody noticing. | 悄悄的就回去 |
[13:58] | hell, we didnt event see what the guy looks like | 我们根本不知道他长啥样 |
[14:00] | But I heard his voice. | 我记得他的声音 |
[14:01] | A man with a voice is a man with a throat. | 他能说话就还活着 |
[14:02] | – The guy has a throat… – Come… | – 他只要还活着… – 得了吧 |
[14:04] | Clay, look around you. | 克莱 看看你自己 |
[14:05] | Do you really think we are in position to take on CIA super spook? | 你还认为你是CIA的超级幽灵战士? |
[14:10] | – Rogue… – No, it’s a hell of a plan. | – Rogue… – 不 这才是计划 |
[14:11] | Know what Pooch can setup there next to the taco stand, | 知道不 Pooch在那边卖玉米卷 |
[14:14] | and Jensen can serve communications right there next to hookers. | 还有Jensen在那边建立了通讯设备 挨着妓院 |
[14:17] | – Captain… – Yo! Yo! | – 上尉… – 呦! 呦! |
[14:19] | You’re not a solder anymore. | 你不再是军人了 |
[14:23] | You’re not a solder. | 你不是军人了 |
[14:25] | All right? | 好吗? |
[14:27] | Clay, for Christ sake your losing your mind. | 克莱 看在上帝的份上 你糊涂了 |
[14:33] | – Men are falling… – Well your losing me, okay? | – 大家都在堕落… – 你就饶了我吧 好吗? |
[14:37] | He won, We lost. So let’s gets us home. | 他赢了 我们输了 我只想要回家 |
[14:44] | Can you do that? | 忘了他吧 |
[15:47] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[15:54] | How is the steak? | 牛排怎么样? |
[15:57] | Meaty. | 不错 |
[16:02] | You want a bite? | 你要来点吗? |
[16:06] | Maybe later. | 待会吧 |
[16:10] | OK. | 好啊 |
[16:22] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[16:24] | Relax pappy | 放松点 亲爱的 |
[16:29] | Do I not look relax? | 我看上去很紧张? |
[16:33] | No. | 不 |
[16:39] | Think we change that? | 能换个地方吗? |
[16:48] | Wow! it’s everything a girl could dream of. | 哇! 这是女孩们梦寐以求的地方 |
[16:55] | Do u have a bathroom? | 有浴室吗? |
[16:56] | No, I specifically asked only the hotel room in the world that has no bathroom. | 没有 我特意找了世界上唯一一个没有浴室的房间 |
[17:01] | Are you trying to turn a “Yes” into a “No” ? | 你是不是想把 “有” 说成 “没有” ? |
[17:06] | Oh. Thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[17:16] | So, What brings you in Bolivia? | 你是怎么来到玻利维亚? |
[17:19] | Cruise Ship . | 豪华游轮 |
[17:21] | We are a landlock country. | 我们这里不靠海 |
[17:23] | Yeah well, it’s an amazing cruise ship. | 哦 那是艘神奇的船 |
[17:32] | Where were we now? | 现在干什么? |
[17:36] | I think you were about to tell me. How you enjoy following me. | 跟我说说 跟踪我很爽吧 |
[17:42] | – You saw me didn’t you? – I did | – 你看见了? – 是啊 |
[17:47] | I bet you didn’t see me on Mercado street. | 我敢打赌你不会在梅尔卡多街头看到我 |
[17:54] | I have a business proposition for you, Clay. | 我有个很好的生意给你 克莱 |
[17:58] | Oops What happen to you egg fan. | 好啊 我正想着呢 |
[18:01] | Oops! | 呵呵! |
[18:06] | I do not want to hurt you. | 我不想伤着你 |
[18:08] | Your not going to. | 你不会的 |
[18:09] | Yes I am. | 我会的 |
[19:15] | – Hi – Hi | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[19:42] | What do you want ? | 你想怎样? |
[19:43] | I can help you find him Max. | 我能找到麦克斯 |
[19:46] | I’m listening. | 说说看 |
[20:00] | How did you know that we were alive? | 你怎么知道我们没死? |
[20:02] | I counted the number of teeth in the chopper wreckage. | 我数了事故中的牙齿数目 |
[20:05] | Plus you guys ain’t exacly subtle. | 很明显你们没死 |
[20:10] | Here the deal… | 我有个提议… |
[20:11] | I get you and your mens back in the states. You get Max for me. | 我帮你们回美国 你们把麦克斯抓来给我 |
[20:15] | What’s the catch, Lady? | 有工资吗 美女? |
[20:16] | It’s pretty much a suicide missions. | 这差不多是个自杀任务 |
[20:20] | Why should I trust you ? | 凭什么相信你? |
[20:22] | Be because if I was lying, I wouldn’t of use words “suicide mission”. | 如果我撒谎 就不会说是”自杀任务” |
[20:30] | Just meet me here Tomorow. | 明天来这个地方见我 |
[20:34] | And bring your boys. | 带上你的伙计们 |
[20:36] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[20:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:41] | If your lying to me… | 如果你撒谎… |
[20:43] | I’ll kill you. | 我杀了你 |
[20:46] | Hey it’s nice meeting you to. | 嘿 很高兴见到你 |
[20:48] | Yes it was. | 是的 是的 |
[21:10] | Sorry we’re late. It was a party at the doll factory. | 抱歉迟到了 我有个派对 |
[21:14] | Pepito’s birthday. | Pepito过生日 |
[21:15] | – Yes… – Yeah. | – 好… – 好 |
[21:22] | So, she wanted to meet in a cemetery? | 她想在墓地见面? |
[21:25] | Thats not like… we are boating at all | 这可不怎么… 浪漫啊 |
[21:29] | – I’m the only one that’s sees his shirt? – No. | – 只有我看见他的傻B衣服吗? – 不是的 |
[21:33] | Ahh! It’s my niece soccer team? 8 and under. | 啊! 这是我侄女的球队 8-under |
[21:34] | I checked their scores online and I… | 我在网上买的 |
[21:38] | What? | 怎么了? |
[21:40] | There in the play-offs! | 决赛时穿的! |
[21:43] | What do we have on her? | 我们了解她多少? |
[21:45] | Besides a pants bustin crush… | 除了有个大咪咪… |
[21:48] | The company file is blank. | 她的档案是空的 |
[21:50] | CIA has a standing kill order on her. | CIA发了通缉令要杀掉她 |
[21:53] | Hamas, Sien Feim. Pretty much all except PETA wants this chick antsgrave. | 除了动物保护组织 都想要她 |
[21:58] | Hey, think you’re thinking clear on this? | 嘿 你考虑清楚啦? |
[22:02] | Hein? Because every time you messed up it was because of a women. | 每次你搞砸都是因为女人 |
[22:04] | – Name one time that I… – Amber. | – 说一个听听 – Amber |
[22:05] | Amber was not the problem Her husband was the problem. | Amber没问题 有问题的是他丈夫 |
[22:07] | Amber’s husband was not the one who shot you. | Amber的丈夫不是唯一一个开枪打你的人 |
[22:09] | – It was only in the leg . – What about Emma? | – 只是打在腿上了 – 那么Emma呢? |
[22:11] | Emma doesnt count, I didnd sleep with Emma. | Emma不算 我又没有上她 |
[22:13] | No because She put a bomb in Your Car. | 是啊 因为她在你的车里放了个炸弹 |
[22:15] | All right I have to admit it. | 好吧 我认了 |
[22:16] | It did take lil romance out the relationship. | 这是更进一步的亲密关系 |
[22:19] | Yes, now this chick shows up… | 好吧 现在又来一个… |
[22:21] | Whats her name… Aisha and she burns down our hotel. | 叫什么名字… Aisha 烧了我们的旅馆 |
[22:26] | I’m clear, Rogue. | 我很好 Rogue |
[22:27] | You better be, because I ain’t getting killed by no girl. | 最好是 我可不想杀个小姑娘 |
[22:31] | Long time since anyone called me a girl. | 有很长时间没有人叫我小姑娘了 |
[22:38] | She put a bomb in your car? | 她在你车上放炸弹? |
[22:40] | She was volatile… | 她是个意外… |
[22:42] | Aisha, they are Jensen Pooch, Rogue and Cougar. | Aisha 这是Jensen Pooch Rogue 和 美洲豹 |
[22:47] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:51] | Gentlemen, in 97 hours, Max will be in Miami. | 先生们 97小时后 麦克斯会在迈阿密 |
[22:56] | He Travels in an armored column, | 他还带着一支部队 |
[22:57] | that at least 30 guards armed to the teeth. | 那里至少有30个全副武装的家伙 |
[23:01] | You have a better chance at kidnapping the president. | 这比绑架总统还难点 |
[23:05] | The good news for you is … | 好消息是… |
[23:07] | I have the power bring you back to the U.S. | 我能把你们带回美国 |
[23:10] | And fund the entire Ops, as you see fit | 尽可能的满足你们需要的 |
[23:12] | You get Max it and we’re square. | 你逮到麦克斯 我们两清了 |
[23:15] | And… Why should we belive you? | 那… 我们凭什么相信你? |
[23:19] | Because I’m the first person you’ve met that even admits he exist. | 因为我是第一个认出你们是谁的人 |
[23:24] | Listen, you guys can all stay here in Bolivia n rott. | 听着 你们可以留在这里堕落 |
[23:27] | Or go home and get revenge on the man that framed you. | 或者回去找那个混蛋报仇 |
[23:31] | It is your choice. | 你的选择 |
[23:33] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[23:35] | Dont call me that. We are not soldiers anymore. | 别那么叫我 我们不是军人了 |
[23:38] | All right. You know that if we do this, | 好吧 你知道如果我们那样做了 |
[23:39] | we are waging a war against C.I.A. | 就等于我们跟CIA开战了 |
[23:44] | They had started it! | 是他们先开始的! |
[23:50] | 迪拜 | |
[23:55] | Okay, heres what im hearing… | 好的 我听到了什么… |
[23:57] | I’m hearing “No” I’m hearing “Leave”. | 我听到 “不” 我听到”离开” |
[24:01] | I’m hearing “I’m Sorry.” Is that what im hearing? | 还有 “对不起” 这就是我听到的? |
[24:02] | We can not do what you ask. | 你的要求我们办不到 |
[24:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:05] | Tell me, Nabil… is it a moral issue, or financial issues? | 告诉我 Nabil… 这是因为道德 还是因为钱? |
[24:09] | – A moral issue. – Really? | – 道德问题 – 真的? |
[24:10] | – You moraly object to this deal? – Yes. I’m sorry. | – 因为道德而不能做? – 是的 对不起 |
[24:14] | – Please, leave. – All right so that what I’m hearing. | – 请离开吧 – 好吧 这就是我听到的 |
[24:17] | Now, I want you to listen to me. | 现在 听我说 |
[24:19] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听好了 |
[24:20] | Because I want you to hear this. | 因为我要让你听到这些 |
[24:22] | Wade? | 韦德 |
[24:28] | Ahhg! What is this? | 啊! 干什么? |
[24:29] | What are you doing? | 你们要做什么? |
[24:30] | What? No! Please! | 什么? 别这样! 求你了 |
[24:43] | What the hell was that? | 你干了什么? |
[24:46] | You gave me the nod. | 你让我做的 |
[24:48] | To hit the face nod, not to throw him off the roof nod. | 我让你打他的脸 不是把他扔下去 |
[24:53] | I thought that’s what you wanted? | 我以为你想那样做的 |
[24:55] | At most, at most that was a brake his finger nod. | 最多我也只是让你折断他的手指什么的 |
[24:58] | Jesus! Wade… | 天啊! 韦德… |
[24:59] | The man was a scientific genius. | 这家伙可是个科学天才啊 |
[25:02] | Granted his weight signals certains impulse controls issues. | 虽然他的体重确实是个问题 |
[25:05] | But thats no reason to throw his fat ass off 57 floors. | 也不至于把他扔下57楼啊 |
[25:11] | sorry… | 对不起.. |
[25:12] | Well… | 好吧 |
[25:14] | I think I speak for everyone here | 我想代表这里所有人 |
[25:17] | May say your actions were excessive. | 批评你的做法确实太极端了 |
[25:20] | And yes, more than just a little wasteful. | 是的 不只是一点点过分 |
[25:26] | But then it does seem to have the desired effects. | 但是看来也达到了效果 |
[25:29] | I’ll tell you what. Throw baldy up next . | 我说 把这个老头也扔下去 |
[25:31] | No, please. Wait. | 不 别这样 等等 |
[25:34] | We have a different moral perspective that of our late colleague. | 我们跟刚死去的同事有不同的道德观点 |
[25:37] | I need one to test it and four to use. | 我要1个测试的4个能用的 |
[25:40] | Four snoops? | 4个窥探者? |
[25:42] | We will need much money. | 那需要很多钱 |
[25:46] | You will have “Much money”. | 你会得到 “很多钱” 的 |
[25:52] | 诺加利斯 美国 墨西哥边境 | |
[26:30] | Welcome back to the land of the living. | 欢迎回到生者之地 |
[26:37] | How do you want to begin? | 你要怎么开始? |
[26:40] | We’re gonna go bird hunting. | 去打猎 |
[27:31] | It’s a Sonic Dematerialized. | 我们的声波杀手 |
[27:33] | Better known as “Snoop.” | 另一个名字 “窥探者” |
[27:35] | 21st Century green terrorist. | 21世纪绿色恐怖分子 |
[27:38] | Pure destruction, no pollution. | 纯粹的破坏 无污染 |
[27:46] | So, who we selling’em to? | 那么 卖给谁呢? |
[27:49] | Chinese extremists, the PLF, French, Basque, I do not care. | 中国极端分子 PLF组织 法国人 巴斯克人 管他是谁 |
[27:52] | As long as they have the right price, and willing to use it. | 只要价钱好说 谁用都行 |
[27:55] | No stock pilling , No detourence. | 不要命的 不纠缠的 |
[27:57] | It’s like giving a hand gun to a six years old, Wade. | 比如6岁就开始玩枪的 韦德 |
[28:01] | You do not know how its gonna end, but pretty sure it will make the papers. | 不管后果怎样 但肯定能上报纸的 |
[28:06] | Another war. | 另一场战争 |
[28:07] | Well, what do you belive in, Wade? | 那么 你担心什么呢 韦德? |
[28:10] | I guess Shotguns and Big Tittiz? | 我猜枪和大咪咪? |
[28:13] | I also enjoy air shows and beer. | 我也喜欢飞行表演和啤酒的 |
[28:20] | We are saving the country Wade. Doing something for benefit of U.S. | 我们是在挽救美国 韦德 做点好事吧 |
[28:24] | I was born in Quebec. | 我出生在魁北克 |
[28:27] | OK. Then save we are saving North America. | 好吧 那么就为了北美吧 |
[28:39] | Let me have your weapon, Wade. | 给我你的枪 韦德 |
[29:05] | 新墨西哥州 | |
[29:20] | Base 1 this is Cavalier 415. | 基地 这是游骑兵415 |
[29:22] | We’ve bein in a colision with civilian vehicle. | 我们被一辆平民卡车撞上了 |
[29:25] | Carvey is dead and Freeman is hurt really bad. | Carvey死了 Freeman受重伤 |
[29:28] | We need MedEvac immediatly. | 我们急需医疗直升机 |
[29:30] | He Has kids base 1, He has Kids, A-hha-ha-Ha-ha-aa! | 这还有个小孩 基地 有个小孩 啊 哈哈哈! |
[29:35] | …that sucked | 啊… 真恶心 |
[29:36] | Roger, Cavalier 415. | 收到 游骑兵415 |
[29:38] | …you better than that… | …我本可以做得更好点的… |
[29:39] | We are scrampling a chopper | 已经派遣直升机 |
[29:41] | …kids… we’ve got kids… | 小孩… 这有小孩… |
[29:44] | I used to be good at that. I was good at that right Rogue? | 我以前很擅长这个的 是吧? Rogue |
[29:46] | – Shut up. – Thanks, man. | – 闭嘴 – 谢了 |
[29:48] | Robert De Niro, who? | 罗伯特・德尼罗 是谁啊? |
[29:50] | Jensen, shut up | Jensen 闭嘴 |
[29:51] | You shut up, Rogue. | 你闭嘴 Rogue |
[29:52] | You’re dead. I’m spinnal injury. Spinnal injury can talk. | 你死了 我只是受伤 受伤可以说话 |
[29:55] | The dead cant say shit. | 死人不能说话 |
[29:56] | Stop talking or I’ll break your neck really. | 再不闭嘴我就真的扭断你脖子 |
[29:58] | You know you really gonna have to start getting into caracther. | 你要真的进入角色 |
[30:01] | I’m serious, man. | 我说真的 |
[30:02] | Dead guy no talking… | 死人是不说话的… |
[30:06] | Our ride. | 直升机来了 |
[30:08] | Base 1, this is Medevac Delta we have visual on Cavalier 415. | 基地 这是救援直升机 我们看到游骑兵415了 |
[30:14] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[30:25] | R’right buddy will get you patch up in no time. | 好了 很快就弄好 |
[30:27] | Oh my God… Hi! | 噢 我的天… 你好! |
[30:30] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[30:32] | Shoot when you’re ready, Cougar. | 准备好就开枪 美洲豹 |
[30:39] | Ohh Shit… | 哦 槽糕了… |
[30:40] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[30:53] | Just bein chopperjack fellas. | 打劫直升机 伙计们 |
[31:04] | Where is my wild goose? | 找到什么宝贝没? |
[31:06] | GPS… Got it. | GPS… 在这 |
[31:15] | Have you ever seen an EMT look like this ? | 见过这么漂亮的医疗兵吗? |
[31:17] | Really bro? “Hi. what’s your name” | 是吗 伙计? “嗨 你叫什么名字” |
[31:20] | “I have no legs but I want to take you on a date?” | “我的腿断了 但我想跟你约会” |
[31:24] | Yo, J… | 呦 J… |
[31:26] | What do you think is up with “Not me call me Colonel stuff”? | 那位 “不要叫我上校” 先生 怎么了? |
[31:30] | Classic loss of identity. | 典型的 “身份困扰” 患者 |
[31:32] | Clay defined himself by his place in the military structure. | 克莱很注重在军队里的身份 |
[31:35] | his way of measuring the good he did the world. | 他认为他所做的都是 “好” 的 |
[31:37] | Without it, hes just a Losers, like the rest of us. | 没有了这个 他就是个失败者 跟我们一样 |
[31:41] | You knew that a cats can make thousands of different sounds, and dogs only ten? | 你知道猫有几千种叫声 狗只有10种 |
[31:47] | Cats… | 猫啊 |
[31:49] | …not to be trusted | …不能相信猫啊 |
[31:52] | Kay do me a favor, n never reapeat that okay | 求你了 别再说这话了 |
[31:54] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[31:55] | We are all set. | 准备好了 |
[31:58] | ready take a giant step for aaa … | 来个大的给… |
[32:02] | guys who like to steal stuff, I guess … | 那些喜欢偷大东西的 |
[32:05] | Hit it. | 来吧 |
[32:07] | Show time… | 好戏来了.. |
[32:12] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[32:15] | Now That is a rocket! | 这才是火箭筒! |
[32:16] | Let’m chase that. | 去跟上它吧 |
[32:17] | That iiiis a roocket! | 这个才是火箭筒啊! |
[32:18] | Have you seen that? | 看见没啊? |
[32:20] | Medevac Delta is a base 1 | 医疗队 这是基地 |
[32:21] | – Ooh My God. – I’m the black MacGyver. | – 噢 我的天 – 我是老大 |
[32:24] | What is your situation? Over. | 怎么了? 完毕 |
[32:25] | Time to move. | 该走了 |
[32:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[33:07] | Where were you from? Originally? | 你从哪来? 以前 |
[33:11] | The wilds of North Africa. | 荒蛮的北非 |
[33:13] | Wow. That must have been… | 哇 那一定很… |
[33:20] | sandy… | 很多沙… |
[33:27] | Do you have any hobbies? | 你有什么兴趣爱好吗? |
[33:29] | When I was little | 那时我很小 |
[33:31] | I collected human ears. | 我收集人的耳朵 |
[33:34] | Good times… | 美好的时光啊 |
[33:38] | But is… | 但是这… |
[33:51] | No, no, no. k listen… | 不对 不对 你听好… |
[33:53] | If you want a gas turbine generator find a force fed electrified unit | 如果你想要涡轮发动机和电气设备工作得更好 |
[33:56] | hooked it to the fuel tank. | 把它连上燃料罐 |
[33:59] | Are few things in life which can not be solved by duct tape. | 用这种胶带是不行的 |
[34:04] | Are small arms gonna be a problem? | 这种薄装甲没问题吧? |
[34:06] | It’s takin care of, thanks. | 不用担心 谢了 |
[34:09] | Which brings me to my question. | 我想到了一个问题 |
[34:11] | Aisha? | 艾莎 |
[34:12] | What do you want with Max? | 你要麦克斯干什么? |
[34:14] | Rogue… | Rogue… |
[34:15] | No. she did her part well? | 不 到她的部分了 |
[34:19] | We got home. We could go right now. | 我们到家了 我们也可以就这样走了 |
[34:22] | You can but we made a deal. | 你是可以 但他跟我有交易 |
[34:23] | Fuck deals okay? | 去他妈的交易 |
[34:25] | You made a deal with Clay. | 是你和克莱的交易 |
[34:28] | I want answers. | 我想要答案 |
[34:36] | Max is trying to buy next generation weapons. | 麦克斯想要买一种超级武器 |
[34:39] | I dont know the end game. | 我不知道后果如何 |
[34:41] | But what I do know is when Max seeks an into interested something him, | 但我知道只要麦克斯一旦对什么感兴趣 |
[34:44] | people die. | 就会滥杀无辜 |
[34:45] | And world map get redrawn. | 就会在地球上炸个大坑 |
[34:47] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[34:48] | And you really think you can get’m little girl? | 那么你认为你能摆平 小姑娘? |
[34:50] | No, Big Boy. You are. | 不 大男孩 你去搞定 |
[34:53] | Think im gonna kill’er right now. | 那么我现在就杀了你 |
[34:56] | No, your not. | 不 你不会的 |
[34:57] | Yes, I am. | 我会的 |
[34:59] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[35:00] | If you want me to shoot your bankroll, Rogue, go ahead | 你要开枪就快动手 |
[35:04] | Rogue Rogue… Rogue. Rogue… | |
[35:12] | All right, stay with us. | 好吧 就这样 |
[35:13] | But if I smell something traps | 只要有什么不对 |
[35:15] | Do you gonna put a bullet in the head. Sounds fair? | 我就给你脑袋来一枪 听着公平吧 |
[35:19] | Sounds fun. | 听着挺有意思 |
[35:22] | Sounds like my parents. | 听着像我老爸老妈 |
[35:26] | I knew your not gonna shoot her. | 我知道你不会开枪的 |
[35:27] | Not today. | 不是现在 |
[35:30] | 迈阿密 | |
[35:43] | Load and go. | 装好 走了 |
[35:45] | Surprise. Thats were Max is. | 惊奇吧 麦克斯在这 |
[35:48] | I sure hopes he doesnt see us | 我希望他没看见我们 |
[35:50] | in this brite yellow banana Pinto. | 在这个烂香蕉里面 |
[35:52] | Are you trying to say that your embarrassed to be seen in an American classic? | 你想说坐在这美国老爷车里很丢脸? |
[35:56] | This is an American classic? | 这是美国老爷车? |
[36:00] | R’right here he comes. | 好了 他来了 |
[36:03] | See what you got. | 看你的了 |
[36:10] | Good shot. | 漂亮 |
[36:13] | Hey, where are the seatbelts, bro? | 嘿 安全带在哪? |
[36:14] | We dont need seatbelts. | 不需要安全带 |
[36:16] | The G force will you keep you in your seat. | 加速度会让你坐得稳稳的 |
[36:20] | Jensen, are we wired? | Jensen 有信号吗? |
[36:22] | Max is west bound. | 麦克斯往西走了 |
[36:26] | And these hot dogs and are delicious. | 还有这些热狗很棒 |
[36:34] | – This is not a sweet car, bro.- this… is a classic. | – 这可不是辆好车 伙计 – 这… 是辆老爷车 |
[36:37] | Yeah, a classic piece of shit | 耶 一坨狗屎 |
[37:17] | Come on backup. move that car. | 退后 退后 |
[37:19] | many vehicle has bein hit?. Give me the exits… | 车队被攻击 带我出去… |
[37:21] | street is blocked. | 道路堵塞 |
[37:23] | We are trying to clear now. | 我们正在清理 |
[37:25] | Dismount! | 下车! |
[37:28] | Go! Defensive perimeter around the “package.” | 保护货物! |
[37:41] | This will wake them up! | 叫他们起床了 |
[37:47] | Mask drawn! | 戴面具! |
[38:07] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[38:11] | Pooch… | Pooch… |
[38:13] | Open Fire! Shoot it down now! | 开火 开火! 干掉他! |
[38:17] | R’right here we go | 来吧 |
[38:34] | Ohh ho ho! God damn! | 噢 呵 呵! 他妈的! |
[38:37] | We are under attact! We need backup! | 我们被攻击! 增援增援! |
[38:46] | okay easy go a little to the right. | 别紧张 往右一点 |
[38:49] | okay Get down get down… | 好了 往下往下… |
[38:51] | To the left. | 往左 |
[38:52] | your other left. easy easy! | 过了 慢慢来! |
[38:54] | – Can u let me do this? – Sure. | – 能让我安静一下吗? – 好好好 |
[38:56] | Let me do this. | 让我来 |
[39:01] | Thats right bitches… I got a crossbows. | 好了 娘们 看看我的十字弓 |
[39:06] | Doors to the rear is sealed.Raises them. | 门封住了 拉上去 |
[39:22] | Get out of my way! | 滚开! |
[39:38] | I thought you said that small arms are not a problem. | 你说的装甲没问题的 |
[39:40] | Does that looks like small arms to you? | 你看那是薄装甲吗? |
[39:43] | – Thats a Cannon! – Donth! | – 那是炮! – 面包圈! |
[39:44] | – That is a Cannon! – Donthi, Donthi! | – 那是一门炮! – 面包圈 躲开! |
[39:53] | Oh! Shit! | 噢! 妈的! |
[39:56] | Are you sure you you done this before? | 你确定你开过飞机? |
[39:57] | okay. Right now! Not the time Not the time right now! | 好吧 现在别吵! 现在别吵! |
[40:02] | Pooch, what is you status? | Pooch 你怎样了? |
[40:04] | Ahh completly irritated and possibly crashin, but the fish is on the hook. | 被打成筛子要坠机了 但鱼已上钩 |
[40:09] | – We got have Max. – barely. | – 我们逮到麦克斯了 – 马马虎虎 |
[40:28] | Fellas! | 伙计们! |
[40:29] | Your not gonna belive this shit. | 你们不会相信这个吧 |
[40:31] | – Wade was there. – Wade Travers, sevenths group? | – 韦德在那里 – 第7组的韦德・特拉韦尔? |
[40:34] | He made me , Clay.out of question. | 没错 克莱 就是他 |
[40:37] | – Who is he? – We ran counter ops guerrillas with him. | – 他是谁? – 他以前的战友 |
[40:39] | Let’s just say… that he is a bad man. | 他就是一个坏蛋 |
[40:43] | I thought you guys were the bad men. | 我想你们也是坏蛋啊 |
[40:44] | He is worse. | 他更坏 |
[40:46] | Alright, like right now we need to deal with | 现在先处理这个 |
[40:48] | a heavily armed evil geniuses inside this truck. | 车里那个天才一样邪恶的坏蛋 |
[40:51] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[40:52] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[40:58] | Open the valve. | 打开阀门 |
[41:02] | All right, lets unlock this thing. | 好了 打开吧 |
[41:09] | Hit the ground! | 趴在地上! |
[41:12] | Hit the ground or I’ll blow ur head off! | 趴下 否则打爆你的头! |
[41:14] | yeah… I Dont think so. | 耶 我可不这么想 |
[41:15] | Final warning. | 最后一次 |
[41:18] | Gasoline, muzzle flash …think about it… | 汽油 火苗… 想想吧… |
[41:24] | Put em down! | 放下枪! |
[41:33] | Cougar… | 美洲豹 |
[41:35] | – Where is he? – Who? | – 他在哪? – 谁? |
[41:38] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[41:41] | Who the hell is Max? | 谁是麦克斯? |
[41:45] | – I Can explain. – Shut up! | – 我能解释 – 闭嘴! |
[41:48] | Jensen open it. | Jensen 打开 |
[41:59] | It is a hard drive. | 这是个硬盘 |
[42:00] | From Goliath the Multinational manufacturer of everything | Goliath制造的 一个什么都造的跨国公司 |
[42:06] | Completly locked out. | 它完全锁死了 |
[42:08] | Without a decryption key that goes with this | 没有解密密匙 |
[42:09] | your looking at a very cool paper weight. | 这就是块废铁 |
[42:20] | Shoot her. | 杀了她 |
[42:21] | Burn everything. | 把这些东西烧了 |
[42:22] | – Dont you wanna find out whats on it? – No! | – 你就不想知道这里面有什么? – 不想! |
[42:26] | I can find Max. | 我能找到麦克斯 |
[42:28] | Nobody can. | 没有别人了 |
[42:31] | But I knew that he was carry something very valuable to him. | 但我知道这东西对他很重要 |
[42:35] | Clay! | 克莱! |
[42:37] | Whatever it is, we can use it against him! | 不管这是什么 我们可以用这个对付他! |
[42:40] | It’s leverage! | 这是个筹码! |
[42:41] | The drive is proprietary product bilt by Goliath… | 这个硬盘是Goliath造的… |
[42:44] | Hes probalby on the main frame. | 应该可以在主服务器上找到密码 |
[42:51] | Come on… We’re not considering that | 拜托 我们可没考虑这个 |
[42:53] | – Ho wait, wait… – No, come on, man… | – 等等 – 得了吧 |
[42:56] | – Rogue. – We are not the goods guys anymore. | – Rogue – 我们已经不是好人了 |
[42:58] | 25 children. | 25个孩子啊 |
[43:00] | 25 innocent lives were lost because of this guy. | 25个生命失去了因为这个人 |
[43:02] | – You remember it, Rogue? – Yes, I remember. | – 你还记得吗 Rogue? – 我记得 |
[43:04] | – You were there. – Yes, I was there. | – 你当时在那儿 – 对 我在那儿 |
[43:06] | Max is gonna pay. | 麦克斯要付出代价 |
[43:08] | This a guilt trap? I do not want him to pay, I want my life back. | 这是复仇吗? 我不要他什么 我只要过原来的生活 |
[43:11] | okay? My life back, not that vengeance bullshit. | 我原来的生活 不是什么狗屁复仇 |
[43:16] | – I’m killing her right now. – You don’t like the way im runnin things Rogue? | – 我现在就杀了她 – 你不喜欢我现在做的吗 Rogue? |
[43:20] | You can find the door. | 你走吧 |
[43:22] | Go where, Clay? | 去哪儿 克莱? |
[43:24] | go where… | 去哪儿… |
[43:26] | We are fugitives. | 我们在逃亡啊 |
[43:28] | Because of you. | 就是因为你 |
[43:30] | The hell you gonna do next? | 下一步怎么做? |
[43:32] | Put us in a box | 把我们都送进棺材 |
[43:32] | because got beat by a guy on a radio? | 就因为你被那个无线电上的人欺负了 |
[43:38] | – You shouldn’t of done that. – Cool out. | – 你不该打我 – 冷静点 |
[43:40] | Stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停手 停手 |
[43:41] | I’ll cut your head off man! | 我要割掉你的脑袋! |
[43:47] | Rogue… | Rogue… |
[43:48] | They know we are alive, Rogue. | 他们知道我们还活着了 Rogue |
[43:52] | The only thing got against this guy is that drive. | 现在唯一能跟他们干的就是那块硬盘了 |
[43:56] | She framed us. | 她耍了我们 |
[43:58] | Are you guys blind? She framed us! | 你们瞎了吗? 她耍了我们! |
[44:00] | We hit Goliath HQ in two days.You want your life back? | 我们两天后去Goliath总部 你想要你原来的生活吗? |
[44:05] | Your gonna have to steal it. | 你自己去把它要回来 |
[44:07] | Your wrong, You know that, right? | 你们都错了 知道吗? |
[44:09] | – Again, cause a woman? – Cut her loose. | – 又来了 又因为女人? – 放了她 |
[44:12] | Cut’er loose. | 解开她的绳子 |
[44:14] | Cut her loose, Rogue. | 解开她的绳子 Rogue |
[44:16] | You cut her loose, Bro. | 解开她的绳子 伙计 |
[44:23] | This is on you. | 都是你 |
[44:28] | 波多黎各 | |
[44:43] | We are all set, sir. | 都准备好了 先生 |
[44:45] | Commence. | 开始吧 |
[44:47] | Code | 密码 |
[44:48] | Pulsar. | 脉冲星 |
[44:52] | What is “Pulsar”? | “Pulsar” 什么意思? |
[44:54] | What do you know about deep space? | 你知道外太空吗? |
[44:58] | Nothing. | 不知道 |
[45:00] | – Base particle string theory? – Nothing. | – 知道宇宙膨胀理论吗? – 没听过 |
[45:03] | singularity events? | 奇点事件呢? |
[45:05] | Not a thing. | 完全不懂 |
[45:08] | I think we should move on then. | 我想我们该走了 |
[45:18] | I’m gonna give you 45 seconds to explain what happened with my drive. | 我给你45秒解释一下我的硬盘怎么了 |
[45:27] | And whom am i lookin at here, Wade? | 还有现在我看的是谁的照片 韦德? |
[45:31] | Clay and his unit. | 克莱和他的小组 |
[45:32] | Clay and his unit? | 克莱和他的人? |
[45:35] | Sounds like a porno, Wade. | 听起来像本色情杂志 |
[45:37] | You had them killed 4 months ago. | 你在4个月前就把他们干掉了 |
[45:38] | I’ve done alot in 4 four months , Wade. | 4个月以前 韦德 |
[45:41] | I am a very busy man. | 我很忙的 |
[45:42] | The Bolivia situation? | 玻利维亚的那件事? |
[45:44] | Fadhil? | 法迪尔? |
[45:45] | the Max intel Fadhil gathered… | 据情报上说法迪尔… |
[45:47] | Was incinerated, along with everyting else in the blast. | 连同所有的一切都被炸没了 |
[45:50] | These guys survived. | 这些人还活着 |
[45:52] | And they I have my drive. | 还抢走了我的硬盘 |
[45:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:56] | Okay, so five dead man hijacked you , Wade. | 好吧 5个死人抢了你 |
[45:59] | Did you happen to find out who was behind them? | 知道是谁指使的吗? |
[46:02] | Not C.I.A. N.S.A, Special Ops… | 不是CIA NSA 秘密警察… |
[46:04] | Yes, I am aware thats not us. | 好的 我想也不是我们自己吧 |
[46:06] | seems that the only thing we do know, | 看来我们一点都不知道 |
[46:09] | is who there coming after. | 是谁在捅我们的屁眼 |
[46:15] | Get me an 18 man fire team. | 给我安排18个枪手 |
[46:18] | In 12hours! | 12小时内! |
[46:20] | What is the plan? | 有什么计划吗? |
[46:22] | What is the plan? | 有什么计划? |
[46:23] | The plan is “get me 18 man fire team in 12 hours”. | 这计划就是 “在12小时内安排18个枪手” |
[46:27] | Are we clear on the plan? | 现在我们清楚了吧? |
[46:29] | Or we could do it a third time? | 不要我说第3遍了吧 |
[46:32] | – clear. – Okay. | – 清楚了 – 好 |
[46:34] | Oh! Wade, you know what I was thinking? | 噢! 韦德 你知道我在想什么? |
[46:36] | I forgot earlier. | 我刚才忘了 |
[46:37] | Get me an 18 man fire team-12 hours. | 给我安排18个枪手 12小时内 |
[46:41] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗? |
[46:43] | 休斯敦 | |
[47:07] | Do you want some? | 你要喝点吗? |
[47:47] | Pooch has a wife. | Pooch有个老婆 |
[47:50] | Jensen has a niece. | Jensen有个侄女 |
[47:53] | When all this over an they return to their families | 当一切都结束了他们就回去了 |
[47:56] | What are you going to do? | 你打算做什么? |
[48:00] | I’ll think of something. | 我在想 |
[48:03] | I’ll never let you be a solder again u know that right | 你知道我并不想让你再拿起枪的 |
[48:12] | Even thou one day… | 如果有一天… |
[48:14] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[48:19] | I got Rogue… | 我还有Rogue |
[48:26] | You know… | 你知道 |
[48:28] | If you two really fought | 如果你们真的打起来 |
[48:31] | He would kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[48:36] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[48:37] | Because of the others. | 因为其他人 |
[48:41] | You care what happens to them. | 你很在乎他们 |
[48:44] | And you think this is a weakness? | 你认为这是我的弱点? |
[48:46] | I know it is. | 我就是知道 |
[48:49] | It is law of the jungle. | 这就是丛林法则 |
[48:51] | But we are not in the jungle. | 但我们不在丛林里 |
[48:53] | Yes, we are. | 我们在的 |
[49:31] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[49:36] | Oh wow… thats just peachy! | 噢 哇… 这真是好极了! |
[49:40] | We are not going anywere before you 2 squash this bullshit. | 我们哪里都去不了 就为了等你们两个混蛋 |
[49:44] | – Which we are on a schedule here lets go – Yeah. | – 我们有点事 – 是啊 |
[49:46] | Oh! we are on a schedule… | 哦 “我们有点事” |
[49:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[49:58] | Rogue… | Rogue… |
[50:02] | I’m sorry I hit you in the face. | 对不起 我打了你的脸 |
[50:05] | Aaha! was good. That was good… Rogue? | 啊哈! 很好 很好 Rogue? |
[50:09] | Rogue! | Rogue! |
[50:10] | Clay, I’m sorry that I threatened to cut ur head off. | 克莱 抱歉我说要砍了你的脑袋 |
[50:14] | Very good! | 好样的! |
[50:17] | WoW! Dont you 2 feel better? | 哇! 你们两个感觉好点了吗? |
[50:20] | – No! – No! | – 没有! – 没有! |
[50:21] | I don’t give a shit. I do. | 我不在乎 我不在乎 |
[50:23] | Now I say we watch Jensen get him self killed. Yep? | 让我们去看看Jensen是怎么死的 呵呵 |
[51:10] | “Goliath World Wide Entreprises”. | Goliath公司内部电话 |
[51:12] | Mr.Henderson’s, please. | 请找Henderson先生 |
[51:13] | Mr.Frank Henderson’s human resources | 人力资源部的Frank Henderson先生 |
[51:15] | One moment please. | 请稍等 |
[51:26] | Liking the angle of the dangle? | 看看我可爱的小天使 呵呵 |
[51:35] | – This is Henderson. – Mr.Henderson? | – 我是Henderson – Henderson先生 |
[51:36] | Richard Hertz from internal security. | 我是安全部的Richard Hertz |
[51:39] | I was wondering if you’d kind enough to make your way to the lobby. | 你介意能到大厅来一下吗 |
[51:41] | Can I ask why? | 为什么? |
[51:43] | Well it’s a mater of some what sensitive nature. | 这是件很敏感的事情 |
[51:46] | Involving an individual exposing himself to women in the elevator | 有人在电梯里骚扰女性 |
[51:49] | Nasty bisness really, best discust in personne | 这是很严重的问题 需要当面谈谈 |
[51:52] | All right. I’m on my way. | 好 我这就去 |
[51:53] | See you there. | 大厅见 |
[52:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[52:12] | I’m skippy from Tech support. | 我是skippy 技术部的 |
[52:13] | I here to install the firewall on Henderson system. | 我被安排去给Henderson先生的电脑装防火墙 |
[52:16] | You just missed.But if you want You can come in like an hour. | 他刚走 你可以1小时后再来 |
[52:20] | You know, i can be in n out in two minutes. He don’t even have to be there. | 没关系 我可以在2分钟内搞定 他不需要在这 |
[52:22] | – Yeah but you cant go in there… – Upstairs there ridin me… | – 但你不能进去 – 上面的人催得急 |
[52:24] | – But you can’t… Sir … – I appreciate it. | – 你不能… 先生 – 非常感谢 |
[52:26] | I like… your dress. | 我喜欢… 你的裙子 |
[52:30] | Dress? | 裙子? |
[52:33] | To much. | 太过了 |
[52:36] | Algorythm is on main frame… | 进入主网络 |
[52:43] | Downloading it… now. | 下载 |
[52:49] | – Skippy? – Hey… Shhhhhiit! – Skippy? | – 好极了 – 嘿 妈的! |
[52:52] | Really? | 怎么了? |
[52:53] | Ho ho! wow! | 呵呵 哇! |
[52:55] | Look, I know that probably doesnt look… | 嘿嘿 这不是你看到的那样 |
[53:05] | Clay, I need an exit. | 克莱 给我找个出口 |
[53:07] | Is an exit to the north of the building. | 去大楼的北边 |
[53:21] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[53:24] | Wow! this has gotten serious. | 哇! 这下惨了 |
[53:33] | I’m warning you! | 警告你们! |
[53:35] | I am a lethal killing machine. | 我是个超级武器 |
[53:37] | It was a secret government experiment | 这是个政府的秘密实验 |
[53:40] | They did stuff to me … | 他们改造了我 |
[53:43] | Spooky stuff… | 十分诡秘 |
[53:47] | Anal stuff… | 非常可怕 |
[53:49] | Turned me in a dangerous telekinetic. | 把我变成了危险的异能者 |
[53:53] | As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states, | 就像古代西藏哲学家说的 |
[53:56] | “Don’t start none” | 不要开始 |
[53:58] | wont be none.” | 不会结束 |
[54:11] | “telekinetik” your way on these. | “异能者” 来带上这个吧 |
[54:22] | Face Down… | 趴下… |
[54:24] | Or I’ll make your heart stop beating with my mind. | 不然我会用意念让你的心脏停止跳动 |
[54:32] | Thanks, Cougar. | 谢啦 美洲豹 |
[54:43] | – Who has the hard drive? – Yeah. | – 谁拿着硬盘的? – 给 |
[54:47] | An …uploading the algorithm… | 上传程序 |
[54:53] | Holy shit! your Girlfriend was right. | 真他妈的! 你的小妞说对了 |
[54:57] | Its a courrier Drive. | 这是个芯片驱动 |
[54:59] | – A what? – 21st century Human Briefcase. | – 什么? – 21世纪高科技 |
[55:01] | Russian Mob banks pionnered them its like electronic bearer bonds. | 俄罗斯银行用的 就像电子商务系统 |
[55:04] | All right, say it again but much slower and dumber, please. | 再说一遍 慢点 简单点 |
[55:09] | Pretrend your super evil, | 假设你是个超级坏蛋 |
[55:11] | And you want to move a ton of you i’ll gutted blood money | 你想动用一笔黑钱 |
[55:14] | but you can’t because it can be tracked. | 但你却不能 会被跟踪到 |
[55:17] | So you load the cash On this badboy | 所以你把钱放到这个坏小子这 |
[55:20] | and you can physically move anywhere you want to go. | 那就可以到处乱跑了 |
[55:22] | We have Max’s courrier drive, right? | 我们拿到麦克斯的密码箱了? |
[55:25] | We have Max’s $400 million dollars. | 我们拿到了麦克斯4亿美元 |
[55:29] | R’right Clay, before you do something noble, Like smashing it, | 好啊 克莱 在你打算做任何好事前 |
[55:31] | I say we go on Amazon.com And get a jet. | 我提议先买架飞机去趟亚马逊 |
[55:34] | Ahhh it doesnt work that way. | 但是还不行 |
[55:36] | Unfortunately, courrier-drive can be Loaded and unloaded | 不幸的是 下载和卸载这个程序 |
[55:38] | On there home system. | 只能在家用系统中进行 |
[55:39] | Although, if we were gonna buy stuff, | 至于我们要用这钱买点什么 |
[55:42] | I say a canary yellow streatch Hummer. | 我想还是来辆黄色加长悍马 |
[55:44] | No, no. We’re gonna trade it back to him . | 不 不 我们要反追踪他 |
[55:47] | Hes gonna get his money and we will clear our name. | 他拿回钱 我们也洗掉罪名 |
[55:49] | – No, We did a deal. – Yes. | – 不 我们说好的 – 是的 |
[55:50] | Aisha… | 艾莎 |
[55:53] | Hes gonna kill us now, you know that, | 他会把我们全杀了 你知道的 |
[55:56] | Yes, I know that. | 我知道 |
[55:57] | This thing has a record all IPs from where it was accessed. | 这东西会记录所有登陆过的IP |
[56:01] | And one address comes up alot. | 有一个地址出现得最多 |
[56:04] | its obviously a place where this thing keep going back too. | 显然我们可以追踪回去 |
[56:06] | Max’s Base of Operations . | 找到麦克斯的老窝 |
[56:10] | Port of Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶港口 |
[56:15] | there probably files of every Black book ops which he ever did . | 那里可能有他的所有犯罪记录 |
[56:19] | Including Bolivia. | 包括玻利维亚 |
[56:20] | We could hit it there and clean it out. | 我们去那把他的东西全拿出来 |
[56:22] | Expose the world the what hes done. | 揭露他的所有罪行 |
[56:25] | And clear ourname in the prossess. | 把我们的诬陷也洗掉 |
[56:27] | A’right, it’s a good plan. | 好啊 好计划 |
[56:31] | But we still kill him. | 还有杀了他 |
[56:35] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[56:39] | 孟买 | |
[56:41] | We appreciate you meeting us at a single storie facility | 我很感激你能单独会见我 |
[56:44] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[56:46] | I regard the whole incident | 我看了整个实验过程 |
[56:47] | as a way of us knows each others bisiness orientation. | 作为我们生意相互合作的方向 |
[56:51] | I agree. | 同意 |
[56:52] | But now that we do know each other, | 但是现在我们并不了解对方 |
[56:54] | Know that if you ever get near me with that Yankee-cockeye Bullshit | 如果你再让那个混蛋靠近我 |
[56:59] | You will be fed to my dogs. | 我就把你喂我的狗 |
[57:03] | As you know, we’ve have a hiccup on our end with the money. | 你看 我的钱现在还有点问题 |
[57:06] | One billion dollars.This is the new price. | 十亿美元 这是最新价 |
[57:09] | – A billion? – Cash. | – 十亿? – 现金 |
[57:11] | Cash will be difficult. | 现金有点困难 |
[57:13] | Difficult? Mr.Wade… | 困难? 韦德先生 |
[57:15] | Life the way you people want to live it is difficult. | 按你的方法办事会有困难 |
[57:18] | you want less difficult, | 你想少点麻烦 |
[57:19] | move in my country, study Hinduism. | 你到了我的地盘 就学点印度教义 |
[57:22] | Meditate | 冥想 |
[57:23] | Cultivate your serenity. | 陶冶情操 |
[57:25] | way less difficult. | 这样就简单了 |
[57:26] | But you, you want to buy bombs. | 但是你 想买炸弹 |
[57:30] | I afraid that this is a more difficult way of life. | 我想这就困难多了 |
[57:34] | Mr.Wade… | 韦德先生 |
[58:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[58:08] | He wants a billion dollars in cash. | 他要十亿美元 现金 |
[58:11] | Thats alot of paper… | 那可就多了 |
[58:13] | Stay wet. | 呆在那 |
[58:15] | did u get ther 18 men fire team I asked for? | 你找到18个枪手了? |
[58:18] | Yep. | 是的 |
[58:19] | ok. Change of plans. | 好 计划改了 |
[58:22] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[58:23] | Kill my 18 guys? | 杀了那18个人? |
[58:24] | Or fire them. witch is easier. | 或解雇他们 哪个容易点 |
[58:27] | Honestly? Firering them. | 老实说 解雇要好些 |
[58:29] | OK. | 好吧 |
[58:30] | Did you give them intel Clay’s people? | 你告诉他们克莱在哪吗? |
[58:33] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[58:34] | And we’re back at killing them… | 那不是还是要杀了他们 |
[58:37] | …fine. I’ll kill them. | 好 我会杀了他们的 |
[58:39] | What do we do when its dead? | 他们死了后我们又怎么办? |
[58:40] | Whats the matter? You releated to them? | 怎么? 你很在意他们? |
[58:43] | In fact, one of them, yes. | 有一个 是的 |
[58:45] | Really? by blood? | 真的? 亲戚吗? |
[58:47] | A brother in law. I’d said I’d kill him. What are we doing? | 只是名义上的兄弟 我会杀了他的 这是在做什么? |
[58:50] | Its not what we’re gonna do, | 这又不是我们做的 |
[58:53] | Its what Clay is gonna do for us. | 是克莱帮我们做的 |
[58:55] | And that is? | 什么意思? |
[58:56] | He has our Billions, baby! | 他拿了我们的钱 |
[59:00] | 洛杉矶 | |
[59:10] | What are we up against? | 对面有什么? |
[59:17] | – KryArm – Oh Shit. | – KryArm – 噢 妈的 |
[59:21] | – Who is KryArm? – KryArm Securities Solutions. | – KryArm是谁? – KryArm是安全处理方案 |
[59:24] | Ex special forces. | 由特种兵组成 |
[59:25] | basicly a gang like Cougar, without his warmn’t cuddly side. | 基本上都是美洲豹这种人 但没他这么亲切 |
[59:31] | We start recon at 06:00. | 我们6点行动 |
[59:34] | anyone not here for it, I understand. | 有人要退出的话 我能理解 |
[59:58] | Just goin over the plan. | 去按计划准备吧 |
[1:00:01] | You wanna go with the plan? | 你想按计划来? |
[1:00:04] | Let’s go over the plan… | 就按计划来吧 |
[1:00:15] | – Aahh Shit. | – 不好啊 |
[1:00:16] | you okay? | 你怎么了? |
[1:00:18] | The Petunials are playing the Maribold on sunday. | 星期天牵牛花队和超级玛丽有球赛 |
[1:00:22] | So? | 那么? |
[1:00:24] | This is the team. | 这就是那支球队 |
[1:00:27] | Those look hard , I’m looking at 8 years old? | 看起来够呛 他们只有8岁? |
[1:00:30] | Look at these immates. | 看看这些小家伙 |
[1:00:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:00:36] | Aaaa just Trying to… | 我只是… |
[1:00:38] | Just trying to connect Fadhil drug operation | 只是想试试进入法迪尔的账户 |
[1:00:41] | and about 4 million missing just tried to track it down. | 在我正要追踪的时候有400万消失了 |
[1:00:45] | What are you doing awake, Pooch? | 你又在干什么 Pooch? |
[1:00:47] | Jensen hooked me up to a satellite earlier. | 刚才Jensen教我怎样连上卫星 |
[1:00:49] | wat’cha need satellite for? | 要卫星干什么? |
[1:00:55] | Wait a sec. That is today? | 等等 这是今天的吗? |
[1:00:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:00:59] | Perhaps now she knows if boy or girl. | 或许她都知道是男孩女孩了 |
[1:01:02] | – Congratulations, man. – Congratulations, thank you. | – 恭喜啊 小子 – 恭喜 谢谢了 |
[1:01:05] | You say that now, but you know Jolene. | 你现在这么说 你知道的 Jolene |
[1:01:08] | When she know I’m alive, she’s gonna kill me. | 如果她知道我还活着 她一定会杀了我 |
[1:01:15] | I cant let her have that baby without me. | 我不能让她生了孩子而我不在她身边 |
[1:01:21] | What? What? | 怎么了? |
[1:01:23] | Of course we all know we’re gonna die in there. | 我们都知道这次我们死定了 |
[1:01:29] | Or can do this without you. | 或者没有你的话 我们也能行 |
[1:01:31] | No, you can’t. | 那可不行 |
[1:01:33] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:01:37] | Got it! | 找到了! |
[1:01:39] | Fadhil’s 4 million didnt disappeared, | 法迪尔的400万没有消失 |
[1:01:40] | but entered into a private account. | 出现在一个私人账户上 |
[1:01:42] | Whose account? | 谁的? |
[1:01:43] | It’s a family trust… | 是个家庭信托 |
[1:01:45] | says “in the event of his death, the money goes to child… | 上面写着 “如果意外死亡 钱就转给孩子”… |
[1:01:49] | name… | 名字 |
[1:01:51] | Shit! Whoa! | 天啊! 哇! |
[1:01:55] | Just tell me what happened in Bolivia. | 快告诉我在玻利维亚发生了什么 |
[1:02:02] | We’re on a legitimate op. | 我们只是接到任务 |
[1:02:04] | Painting terrorist camp. | 炸掉恐怖分子的基地 |
[1:02:06] | So we could bomb it. | 当然我们炸掉它了 |
[1:02:08] | It turns out that we were executing Max’s redetta. | 后来又中了麦克斯的圈套 |
[1:02:12] | So you knew nothing about Fadhil? | 所以你对法迪尔一无所知? |
[1:02:15] | A Target a target. | 只是一个目标 |
[1:02:18] | It would have been no difference if I have wouldnt’ve seen those kids. | 但是当我们看到那些孩子时就不一样了 |
[1:02:24] | – You went in? – Yeah. | – 你们进去了? – 是的 |
[1:02:27] | Had to. | 进去了 |
[1:02:29] | There were 25 children in innocent. | 那里有25个孩子 |
[1:02:34] | Have you seen him? | 你看见他了吗? |
[1:02:36] | Yes. | 看见了 |
[1:02:38] | Why do you want to know all this? | 你为什么想知道这些? |
[1:02:41] | Did you kill Fadhil, Clay? | 那你杀了法迪尔吗 克莱? |
[1:02:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:02:50] | Fadhil’s daughter, Clay! Fadhil’s daughter! | 她是法迪尔的女儿! 克莱! |
[1:02:52] | She’s Fadhil’s daughter. | 她是法迪尔的女儿 |
[1:02:58] | She got a gun… pointed at my dick, Clay! | 她拿着枪… 正对着我的小弟弟呢 克莱! |
[1:03:00] | It pointed at my dick! Clay! | 正对着呢! 克莱! |
[1:03:02] | You’d rather it be pointed at your face? | 难道你想要她对着你的脸? |
[1:03:03] | I know it makes no sense, but yes! | 我知道这没区别 但是 是的! |
[1:03:07] | It’s better now? | 好点了? |
[1:03:09] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[1:03:10] | Where’s your gun, Jensen? | 你的枪呢 Jensen? |
[1:03:11] | In the van. | 在车里 |
[1:03:12] | – And what’s doing there? – Not much. | – 放那干什么? – 没什么 |
[1:03:14] | Will you two, Shut up? | 你们俩就不能闭嘴吗? |
[1:03:15] | What if it was pointed at your dick? | 如果她指着你的老二呢? |
[1:03:53] | Jensen, are you okay? | Jensen 你怎样了? |
[1:03:55] | She shot me! in my arm! | 她打到我了! 我的胳膊! |
[1:03:57] | Your gonna live, your gonna live! | 没事的! 你还活着! |
[1:04:01] | Cougar, be gentle! | 美洲豹 轻点! |
[1:04:07] | Clay… | 克莱 |
[1:04:09] | We must make a move. Now! | 我们必须离开这 快! |
[1:04:14] | Come on! | 走了! |
[1:04:22] | Home again home again! | 到家了 到家了! |
[1:04:33] | You have money? | 你带钱了吗? |
[1:04:34] | Jesus! | 神啊! |
[1:04:35] | Always with the money. | 总想着钱 |
[1:04:38] | “Hi. How are you?” | 嗨 你好吗? |
[1:04:39] | “How have you been?” | 最近好吗? |
[1:04:43] | I recently attended the funeral best friend, | 我刚参加了好朋友的葬礼 |
[1:04:45] | who you thrown off the roof. | 就是你从屋顶扔下来的那个 |
[1:04:47] | How would’ve you been? | 那么你最近好吗? |
[1:04:50] | I can’t complain. | 不好说啊 |
[1:04:52] | In fact, I’m thinking of putting a satellite radio in the car. | 事实上 我正想在我车上装个卫星广播 |
[1:04:57] | God, you are short. | 天哪 你好矮 |
[1:04:59] | Really, what much you weigh? | 真的 你到底有多重? |
[1:05:01] | Are you standing in a hole? | 你是不是站在坑里面了? |
[1:05:04] | We have your ordinances. | 我们在等你 |
[1:05:07] | Alrighty. | 开始吧 |
[1:05:09] | Let’s make a cash withdraw… | 我们来数钱吧 |
[1:05:12] | and… | 还有… |
[1:05:13] | Who wants to be billionaire? | 谁想成为百万富翁呢? |
[1:05:40] | We should burn this! | 我们应该烧了这些的! |
[1:05:44] | Whole ops is blowned. | 糟透了 |
[1:05:48] | She know our names, faces… | 她知道我们的名字 长相… |
[1:05:52] | Does she knows about our families? | 她还知不知道我们的家人啊? |
[1:05:55] | Damn it, Clay, look at me! | 妈的 克莱 看着我! |
[1:06:00] | Does she knows about our families?. | 她知道我们的家人吗? |
[1:06:06] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:06:12] | I must go home, in Springfield. | 我必须回去 去斯普林菲尔德 |
[1:06:16] | Jensen can come with me His niece is in New Hampshire. | Jensen可以跟我走 他的侄女在新罕布什尔州 |
[1:06:20] | I’m done. | 就这样 |
[1:06:27] | I’m going to the port. | 我要去港口 |
[1:06:29] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:06:36] | You get back to your families. | 你回去找你的家人 |
[1:06:39] | We will get Max. | 我们要逮到麦克斯 |
[1:06:41] | I did this. I made the call in Bolivia. | 都是我的错 是我打的电话在玻利维亚 |
[1:06:44] | I put your families in danger. | 是我让你们的家人陷入危险 |
[1:06:45] | Just let me and Clay finish this. | 就让我和克莱去了结这一切 |
[1:06:47] | You two idiots are gonna go in there blind?? | 你们两个就这么盲目的去吗? |
[1:06:55] | 3. | 我们3个 |
[1:06:58] | Hey, getting shot was great… we do it again. | 嘿 中枪真爽 我也要去 |
[1:07:02] | Four idiots. | 4个傻B |
[1:07:10] | You’ve son’s a Bitch’s… | 你们真是混蛋 |
[1:07:17] | I’ll drive. | 我去开车 |
[1:07:19] | Five. | 5个 |
[1:07:54] | We are in. | 我们进来了 |
[1:07:55] | Status? | 情况如何? |
[1:07:56] | Zee Pooch is good. | 我这没事 |
[1:07:59] | R’right, mohito, just u and me Pappy, | 宝贝狗 这就我俩了 |
[1:08:02] | And this hot ass van. | 还有这破车 |
[1:08:36] | Hey, you! | 谁在那! |
[1:08:54] | And disco… | 舞王来了 |
[1:08:58] | What is the password? | 说暗号 |
[1:08:59] | Let us enter or kill you. | 不让进就杀了你 |
[1:09:01] | Correct. | 正确 |
[1:09:03] | Main server is two skylights over, | 主服务器在那边 |
[1:09:05] | I’ll be coming out of that door. | 我从那里过去 |
[1:09:06] | be prepared to go the moment Cougar hits the fire alarm. | 等美洲豹弄响火警 你就开始 |
[1:09:08] | Get goin. | 去吧 |
[1:09:26] | Im above the computer room. | 我到电脑室屋顶了 |
[1:09:28] | Maybe 30sec out. | 30秒后搞定 |
[1:09:30] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[1:09:33] | Wade is here. | 韦德在这 |
[1:09:35] | Last chance to get the fuck outta here. | 最好赶快出来 |
[1:09:38] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[1:09:42] | – Hey, Clay! – Yeah? | – 嘿 克莱! – 怎么了? |
[1:09:45] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[1:09:49] | Go for two years. | 排除万难 |
[1:09:55] | And the crowd goes wild. | 争取胜利 |
[1:09:58] | Where do you think your going? | 你想去哪? |
[1:10:00] | How you guys doing? | 你们好吗? |
[1:10:01] | Cougar says when you’re in position. | 美洲豹 就位了没? |
[1:10:03] | In position. | 到了 |
[1:10:12] | Cougs, Cougs? | 美洲豹? |
[1:10:14] | Well what we have here? | 看我们找到了什么? |
[1:10:17] | What’s up, fellas? | 你们好 |
[1:10:21] | I think someone is trying to set us up. | 我想我们上当了 |
[1:10:25] | Jesus… | 妈的… |
[1:10:28] | Something is not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[1:10:32] | ohh yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:10:49] | Hi, Clay. | 嗨 克莱 |
[1:10:54] | Rogue? | Rogue? |
[1:10:56] | Wade… | 韦德 |
[1:10:59] | Yes… | 是我 |
[1:11:02] | After Miami’s failure, I made a deal, Clay. | 迈阿密失败后 我们就说好的 克莱 |
[1:11:11] | You’re a goddamn traitor. | 你背叛了我们 |
[1:11:12] | No, you’ve betrayed us! | 不 你才背叛了我们! |
[1:11:15] | Would’ve keep planning missions | 你只想着你的计划 |
[1:11:16] | and find ways to kill Max until you got us all killed? | 杀了麦克斯 也杀了我们 |
[1:11:19] | – No. – Yes! | – 不是的 – 是的 |
[1:11:20] | I tried to tell your, but you wouldnt listen. | 我劝过你 你就是不听 |
[1:11:22] | Now you wanted… your vengeance. | 你只想着复仇 |
[1:11:24] | Face to face with big, bad wolf, the voice from the radio. | 看不见的混蛋 无线电里的声音 |
[1:11:27] | all that Bullshit! | 全是狗屁! |
[1:11:29] | Now I get to walk away. | 我现在就离开 |
[1:11:30] | We all would of walk, Rogue. | 我们都会离开的 Rogue |
[1:11:34] | Don’t you get it yet? | 你还不明白吗? |
[1:11:37] | There is no server. | 这里没有服务器 |
[1:11:41] | Max, lured you here. | 麦克斯在这设套等你 |
[1:11:44] | This is a C.I.A. “cash stash” | 这里就是CIA的 “存钱点” |
[1:11:47] | Kill me now. | 杀了我吧 |
[1:11:50] | And maybe you walkaway from this. | 你也能交差了 |
[1:11:52] | No, you die later. | 不 你还死不了 |
[1:11:54] | You’re about to steal one billion dollars from C.I.A. | 你从CIA偷了100万 |
[1:12:00] | Congratulations, Rogue. | 恭喜你 Rogue |
[1:12:03] | You just helped these assholes | 你帮这些混蛋 |
[1:12:04] | to get what they needed to start a war. | 得到他们想要的去发动一场战争 |
[1:12:09] | We cool? | 好了吗? |
[1:12:16] | He’s not my problem. | 他不关我的事 |
[1:12:19] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[1:12:22] | Let’s go back to the boat. | 我们回船上 |
[1:12:24] | hold on! | 等等! |
[1:12:26] | Hold on! | 等等! |
[1:12:30] | I followed you everywhere man… everywhere. | 我一直跟着你… 任何地方 |
[1:12:35] | Just couldnt do this shit no more. | 我再也受不了这些了 |
[1:12:38] | You gonna die very badly… | 你会死得很惨的 |
[1:12:43] | No? | 是吗? |
[1:12:54] | Come on, let’s go. | 快走 |
[1:13:01] | Do you…have any fours? | 你… 手里有4个? |
[1:13:07] | Goldfish? | 金鱼? |
[1:13:11] | You actually have two fours. | 你确实有2个4啊 |
[1:13:14] | Two.You dont understand this game, do you? | 2个 你还不明白游戏规则吧? |
[1:13:24] | Looks like somebodies money is here. | 看来某人的钱到了 |
[1:13:28] | By the way… | 另外 |
[1:13:30] | Your ordonance is right here. | 你要的货到了 |
[1:13:37] | Four snoops and a Dugati | 4个窥探者和一辆杜卡迪摩托 |
[1:13:40] | As requested. | 如你要求 |
[1:13:48] | So your Max?? | 你就是麦克斯? |
[1:13:52] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入 |
[1:13:58] | Supervise the loading of money… onto our plane. | 盯着他们装钱 到我们的飞机上 |
[1:14:02] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:14:06] | What do you mean? | 你到底什么意思? |
[1:14:08] | New change of plan. | 改计划了 |
[1:14:29] | Rogue | Rogue. |
[1:14:32] | Move! | 走! |
[1:14:34] | Move, move it let’s go! | 快走! |
[1:14:42] | On your knees! You heard’m! | 跪下 听见没! |
[1:15:00] | Pooch! Pooch! | Pooch! Pooch! |
[1:15:03] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋! |
[1:15:04] | you know I like that hat. | 我喜欢这顶帽子 |
[1:15:06] | That is a great hat. | 真是个好帽子 |
[1:15:12] | I really dont care if theres a hole in it. | 我真的不介意这里有个洞 |
[1:15:20] | What are you smiling at? | 你在笑什么? |
[1:15:27] | Hmpff!! Thats a badass chick! | 哇! 这小妞可真猛! |
[1:15:57] | Payback is a Bitch! | 复仇可真爽 |
[1:16:03] | Never touch the hat! Hmm? | 永远不要碰我的帽子! |
[1:16:19] | Can you stand? | 你能站起来吗? |
[1:16:21] | I was shot in both legs. | 我两条腿都被打了 |
[1:16:23] | What kind of stupid question is that? really | 这真是个白痴问题 |
[1:16:26] | Ooh and So now you’re Mister grumpy pants? | 所以现在你是 “暴躁先生” 了? |
[1:16:28] | You know, you are not only which was shoot as today. | 知道吗 今天又不是只有你一个人挨枪子了 |
[1:16:31] | You still Stand | 快起来 |
[1:16:34] | Back up! | 退后! |
[1:16:40] | I need you to armed this device that, right now. | 我要你现在就启动这个 |
[1:16:44] | Extremists are about to get framed producing a large crater | 因为激进分子要在这里造个大坑 |
[1:16:48] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[1:16:49] | Im engineering global terror conflict | 我要引起一场全球争端 |
[1:16:51] | which is finally gonna restore order | 然后重新建立新的秩序 |
[1:16:54] | on this big blue marble. | 在这个蓝色的地球上 |
[1:16:57] | Now light the firecrakers. | 来点火吧 |
[1:17:12] | Cougs. | 美洲豹 |
[1:17:16] | Clay! | 克莱! |
[1:17:18] | Did you kill him? | 是不是你杀了他? |
[1:17:23] | My father found out about Max real plans. | 我父亲发现了麦克斯真正的意图 |
[1:17:25] | Hes was gonna stop. | 他想去阻止 |
[1:17:28] | Did you kill him? | 是不是你? |
[1:17:34] | Yes | 是的 |
[1:17:38] | – Aisha, He was a bad man. – No matter! | – 艾莎 他是个坏人 – 这不重要! |
[1:17:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:17:45] | U Can kill me right now | 你可以现在就杀了我 |
[1:17:48] | or I can let me help you do what you need to do. | 或者我可以帮你去做你应该做的 |
[1:17:52] | either way. | 随你便 |
[1:17:54] | I get it. | 我都认了 |
[1:18:08] | Let’s go get Max. | 我们去找麦克斯 |
[1:18:13] | Wade said something about a boat.something s queer to the docks. | 韦德提到了船 码头那边有古怪 |
[1:18:15] | Pooch, can you stand? | Pooch 你能站起来吗? |
[1:18:18] | Ohh! this stupid question day? | 噢! 今天是白痴问题节? |
[1:18:20] | This stupid question day and no one decided one told me. | 都没有人告诉我这个白痴问题节 |
[1:18:22] | – It’s cool… Come on, leg less Pooch. – I’ll got cha. | – 好了 好了 起来吧 瘸腿的Pooch – 我扶你 |
[1:18:27] | Here we go… All right, let’s move. | 好了 走吧 走吧 |
[1:18:30] | This ain’t over yet. | 我们还没完 |
[1:18:57] | Come on, fellas! | 快来 伙计们! |
[1:18:59] | i aint wanna rush you, but I have a plane to catch. | 我不是催你 但我的飞机要飞了 |
[1:19:04] | Come on! | 快来! |
[1:19:26] | There you go , there you go let’s get it in there! | 快点 快上来 走了! |
[1:19:31] | I’m got Rogue, the rest of you after Wade! | 我去干掉Rogue 你们去干掉韦德! |
[1:19:33] | Cougar, cover me! | 美洲豹 掩护我! |
[1:19:34] | Like the Pooch aint that ironic! | 对瘸腿的Pooch真搞笑! |
[1:19:36] | Come on, buddy! | 快点 伙计! |
[1:19:40] | Call me Legless-Pooch again and ull be Headless-Jensen! | 再叫我瘸腿Pooch 我就叫你脑残Jensen! |
[1:19:45] | I think its a cool name . | 我觉得这名字不错 |
[1:19:46] | Make ya Sounds like a pirate! | 听着像海盗! |
[1:19:48] | Your Mama’s a pirate! | 你妈才是海盗! |
[1:19:58] | Go! | 走! |
[1:20:00] | Cover me! | 掩护我! |
[1:20:16] | Get us in the air! | 快起飞! |
[1:20:17] | We dont have enough room for take off! | 跑道不够 飞不了! |
[1:20:19] | Go to the end and turn around! | 开到尽头再转过来! |
[1:20:42] | You know… | 你看 |
[1:20:43] | I always wondered how this played out, Clay. | 我真想知道接下来怎么玩 克莱 |
[1:20:45] | I told already.you die very badly. | 我说了 你会死得很惨 |
[1:20:49] | Oh yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:20:50] | R’right. | 好吧 |
[1:21:13] | Jensen, Run Run! | Jensen 快走 快走! |
[1:21:28] | – Now I’m defenitly gonna cut your head off. – Go for it. | – 这次真的要砍你脑袋了 – 来啊 |
[1:21:36] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋! |
[1:21:54] | You lose! | 你输了! |
[1:22:10] | oKay we are clear to take off.Get us out of here. | 这下干净了 快起飞 |
[1:22:13] | Okay, r’right | 好的 好的 |
[1:22:13] | – Hey, get us out of here! – Okay! | – 快起飞! – 好好! |
[1:22:16] | Bomb is activated. | 炸弹启动了 |
[1:22:19] | This is the remote. | 这是遥控器 |
[1:22:23] | “Detonation in ten.nine…” | 倒计时 10 9… |
[1:22:33] | Tha son of a bitch is stealing our money! | 那个混蛋要偷我们的钱! |
[1:23:02] | Clay, Wade’s on the moves. | 克莱 韦德过来了 |
[1:23:05] | Clay | 克莱 |
[1:23:06] | You got Wade coming at you. | 韦德冲你去了 |
[1:23:21] | Run him over! | 压死他! |
[1:23:22] | – What? – Run him over! | – 什么? – 开过去! |
[1:23:43] | take him. | 弄死他 |
[1:24:16] | Outstanding! | 牛B! |
[1:24:27] | Clay, we have a problem here. | 克莱 这边不太好 |
[1:24:29] | Im looking at a giant vibrating easter egg from Hell. | 我看到一个地狱巨人的蛋蛋 |
[1:24:32] | And no Max. | 而且没有麦克斯 |
[1:24:33] | I think i see him. | 我想我看到他了 |
[1:24:34] | Initiate backup plan “C”. | 执行后备计划C |
[1:24:39] | Where will you rescue me? | 去哪里救我? |
[1:24:53] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[1:25:01] | ETA? Im at rendez-vous. | 什么时候? 我在吊车上 |
[1:25:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:25:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:25:10] | Whats the matter? Skip the reception? | 怎么了? 没信号 |
[1:25:24] | That was my ride. | 那是我的私人飞机 |
[1:25:26] | Bummer! | 不好意思 |
[1:25:27] | Clay is it? | 你是克莱? |
[1:25:28] | Colonel. | 是上校 |
[1:25:29] | Then you know what it is. | 那你知道这是什么了 |
[1:25:31] | A remote pressure trigger | 压力遥控引爆器 |
[1:25:33] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:25:34] | Release button for ten seconds | 只要放开按钮10秒 |
[1:25:36] | and everything goes boom! | 这里就被炸成灰! |
[1:25:39] | So since you Cant shoot me… | 所以你不能打我 |
[1:25:42] | Aargh… God Damn it! | 啊… 见鬼! |
[1:25:46] | You want to try that again? | 还想来一枪? |
[1:25:49] | That hurt. | 很痛的 |
[1:25:53] | Havin fun? Enjoying yourself? | 好玩吗? 很爽吧 |
[1:25:55] | Give me a remote and let you in life. | 给我遥控器我就饶了你 |
[1:25:57] | You know the worst thing about being the good guy? | 你知道对好人来说什么是最糟的? |
[1:25:59] | Whats that? | 是什么? |
[1:26:03] | Having to take decisions like this… | 比如做这样的决定 |
[1:26:39] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:26:40] | ha ha! Look at what Pooch found. | 哈哈 看看Pooch找到了什么 |
[1:26:42] | Look what I found . | 看我找到什么了 |
[1:26:44] | You should do it | 应该的 |
[1:26:52] | Disarmed. | 解决了 |
[1:26:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:27:01] | Its Max. | 是麦克斯 |
[1:27:08] | Hi, Max. | 嗨 麦克斯 |
[1:27:09] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[1:27:10] | Nice catch. | 接得不错 |
[1:27:12] | Could’ov share a dream together. | 本来我们可以分享胜利 |
[1:27:14] | Now your back to where you started. | 可你现在又回到原点 |
[1:27:16] | Well, i wouldnt go that far… | 我可不想走那么远 |
[1:27:18] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[1:27:20] | I don’t know now i know what you look like. | 不知道啊 我现在知道你的样子了 |
[1:27:23] | Be seein you soon, Max. | 我们很快会再见面的 麦克斯 |
[1:27:36] | Its a nice watch , Holmes. | 真是块好表啊 伙计 |
[1:27:47] | Come with us? | 跟我们走吗? |
[1:27:50] | When this is over | 当这些结束 |
[1:27:52] | and he’s dead | 他就死了 |
[1:27:55] | You and i will finish that dance. | 我和你也结束了 |
[1:27:59] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[1:28:03] | Yo! Let’s Go home. | 回家了 |
[1:28:07] | Shes volatile… | 女人善变啊 |
[1:28:18] | Papa-Papa, We are clear. | 老爹 老爹 这里安全 |
[1:28:21] | Setin perimeter. | 保持警觉 |
[1:28:24] | You five by… | 你们5个… |
[1:28:29] | I’m a lil nervous about it this one, Colonel. | 我有点紧张 上校 |
[1:28:32] | Whatever happens, You get to that package. | 不管发生什么 你保护好 “包裹” |
[1:28:43] | Mission is launched. | 任务开始 |
[1:28:44] | Acknowledge. | 收到 |
[1:28:48] | Im in. | 我到了 |
[1:29:00] | Okay… | 好 |
[1:29:02] | Pooch can do this. | Pooch你能行 |
[1:29:07] | Pooch can do this. | Pooch你能行 |
[1:29:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:29:19] | Sir, you can not come here. | 先生 你不能来这里 |
[1:29:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:29:24] | I the father. | 我是孩子的爸爸 |
[1:29:25] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[1:29:28] | Traffic… | 堵车 |
[1:29:32] | Traffic… | 堵车 |
[1:29:42] | Is a boy! | 是个男孩! |
[1:29:44] | It’s a Boy, Clay | 是个男孩 克莱 |
[1:29:46] | He looks just like me. | 他可真像我 |
[1:29:47] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你了! |
[1:29:51] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:30:02] | 别走开 后面还有 | |
[1:30:19] | – We’re taking a big chance here. – They’re getting slaughtered. | – 我觉得还有机会 – 我觉得够呛 |
[1:30:30] | Come on, ref! Watch number nine! She’s throwing elbows! | 加油 盯住9号! 她最跳了! |
[1:30:36] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:30:39] | Hi. My niece, number 21. She’s the star of the team. | 嗨 21号是我侄女 是队长 |
[1:30:47] | – Diaper change. – What? | – 换尿布了 – 什么? |
[1:30:50] | Colonel, you wanna jump on this for me? | 上校 帮个忙好吗? |
[1:30:52] | I’d rather jump on a live grenade. | 我只会处理手雷 |
[1:30:54] | I’m invested. I have 100 dollars on this game. | 我… 我很忙 我花了100块赌这场球 |
[1:30:56] | Who’d you find to bet on a girls’ soccer game with? | 等等 你跟谁赌这种女子足球的? |
[1:31:01] | – You bet against the Petunias? – Well, he gave me points. | – 你居然赌对方赢? – 他开很高的价啊 |
[1:31:04] | Big mistake. | 你输定了 |
[1:31:06] | Let’s go, girls. Let’s go, girls! | 加油 快 快点 姑娘们! |
[1:31:11] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:31:16] | Hey, hey, hey! You okay? Are you all right? | 嘿 嘿 嘿! 你没事吧? 你还好吗? |
[1:31:19] | – What is that? That is a foul! Are you blind? – Get off the field, sir! – Are you blind? | – 怎么回事? 她犯规了! 你瞎了吗? – 滚出球场去 先生! – 你瞎了吗? |
[1:31:24] | Hey, boss, boss. | 老大 看那 |
[1:31:26] | – Get off the field! – You’re not gonna blow your whistle? | – 滚出赛场! – 有你这样吹哨的吗? |
[1:31:31] | – Better – Yeah, we should. | – 最好去看看 – 对 我们应该去看看 |
[1:31:32] | – A girl kicked to the ground is not a foul? – Get off! | – 一个女孩被踢在地不是犯规? – 滚出去! |
[1:31:34] | I wanna know who you work for! How high up does this go? | 我要知道你是谁? 看你能有多嚣张! |
[1:31:38] | Get off the field! | 滚出赛场! |
[1:31:40] | This is worse than the NBA! | 这比NBA更糟糕! |
[1:31:42] | Okay, come on. | 算了 走吧 |
[1:31:43] | Come on. Loser! | 来啊 失败者! |
[1:31:45] | You don’t deserve to wear those stripes! | 有种再说一遍! |