Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Lord of the Rings:The Return of the King(指环王3:王者无敌)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Lord of the Rings:The Return of the King(指环王3:王者无敌)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:指环王3:王者无敌
英文名称:The Lord of the Rings:The Return of the King
年代:2003

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:17] Smeagol! 史麦戈!
[01:19] I’ve got one! 我钓到了!
[01:22] I’ve got a fish, Smeagol. Smeagol! 我钓到一条鱼了 史麦戈
[01:24] Pull it in. Go on. Go on. Go on. Pull it in. 快拉上来 快 加油
[01:35] Déagol! 迭戈!
[02:34] Déagol… 迭戈…
[02:39] Déagol… 迭戈…
[02:57] Give us that, Déagol, my love. 好兄弟 把那玩意给我
[03:04] Why? 为什么?
[03:06] Because 因为
[03:09] it’s my birthday and I wants it. 今天是我生日 我要它
[04:47] My precious. 我的宝贝
[04:59] They cursed us. 他们咒骂我们
[05:02] Murderer. 杀人凶手
[05:04] “Murderer” they called us. 他们还说我们是杀人凶手
[05:07] They cursed us and drove us away. 他们诅咒我们 然后把我们赶走
[05:12] Gollum Gollum Gollum. 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜
[05:22] And we wept, precious. 我们哭得好惨 宝贝
[05:25] We wept to be so alone. 我们好凄惨
[05:31] and cool So nice and sweet 湖水好清凉 脚底板好舒服
[05:36] And we only wish To catch a fish 我们只想抓到一条大鱼
[05:40] So juicy sweet 池塘的鱼很鲜美
[05:49] And we forgot the taste of bread 我们忘记面包的滋味
[05:54] the sound of trees 树木的声音
[05:58] the softness of the wind. 和轻柔的微风
[06:02] We even forgot our own name. 我们甚至忘了自己的名字
[06:16] My precious. 我的宝贝
[07:07] Wake up! 快醒醒
[07:10] Wake up! 醒醒
[07:12] Wake up, sleepies. 懒睡虫 醒醒
[07:14] We must go, yes. 我们得走了
[07:16] We must go at once. 我们得马上出发
[07:22] Haven’t you had any sleep, Mr. Frodo? 佛罗多 你都没睡是吗?
[07:27] I’ve gone and had too much. 我都快睡过头了
[07:31] Must be getting late. 天色一定很晚了
[07:33] No. 没有
[07:35] It isn’t. 并不晚
[07:37] It isn’t midday yet. 都还没过中午
[07:40] The days are growing darker. 天空越来越阴暗
[07:47] Come on! 走吧
[07:51] Must go! No time! 快走吧 没时间了
[07:54] Not before Mr. Frodo’s had something to eat. 佛罗多得先吃点东西再走
[07:56] No time to lose, silly. 不能浪费时间 笨蛋
[08:08] Here. 拿去
[08:13] What about you? 那你呢?
[08:15] Oh, no, I’m not hungry. Leastways, not for lembas bread. 我不饿 反正我不爱吃兰巴斯干粮
[08:19] Sam. 山姆
[08:23] All right. 好吧
[08:24] We don’t have that much left. 干粮剩不多了
[08:27] We have to be careful or we’re going to run out. 我们要省点吃 不然很快就会吃完
[08:32] You go ahead and eat that, Mr. Frodo. 你先吃吧 佛罗多
[08:35] I’ve rationed it. 我算过
[08:37] There should be enough. 这趟路应该够吃
[08:41] For what? 哪趟路?
[08:44] The journey home. 回家的路呀
[08:53] Come, Hobbitses. 来吧 小霍比特人
[08:57] Very close now. 就快到了
[08:59] Very close to Mordor. 就快到魔多了
[09:02] No safe places here. 这儿不安全
[09:05] Hurry. 快走
[10:00] It’s good. 这个好棒
[10:02] Definitely from the Shire. 绝对是来自夏尔
[10:06] Longbottom Leaf. 隆巴顿烟草
[10:14] I feel like I’m back at The Green Dragon. 我觉得好像又回到绿龙旅店
[10:19] – Green Dragon. – A mug of ale in my hand. – 绿龙旅店 – 手里拿着一杯黑啤酒
[10:23] Putting my feet up on a settle after a hard day’s work. 辛苦了一整天 把脚翘起来休息
[10:28] Only, you’ve never done a hard day’s work. 你从来就没辛苦过一整天
[10:44] Welcome, my lords 欢迎 各位大爷
[10:47] to lsengard! 光临艾辛格
[10:50] You young rascals! A merry hunt you’ve led us on 好小子 我们拼了老命去找你们
[10:54] and now we find you feasting, and,and smoking! 你们却在这儿大吃大喝 还 还在抽烟斗
[10:59] We are sitting on a field of victory 我们打了一场大胜仗
[11:02] enjoying a few well-earned comforts. 当然要好好享受战果
[11:07] The salted pork is particularly good. 这块腌猪肉超好吃的
[11:11] Salted pork? 腌猪肉?
[11:15] – Hobbits. – We’re under orders from Treebeard – 霍比特人 – 我们奉了树胡子的命令
[11:19] who’s taken over management of lsengard. 他接管了艾辛格
[11:24] Young Master Gandalf. 年轻的甘道夫
[11:27] I’m glad you’ve come. 我很高兴你来了
[11:32] Wood and water, stock and stone I can master. 我能处理树和水 种子和岩石
[11:36] But there is a wizard to manage here 但是这儿有一个巫师要对付
[11:40] Iocked in his tower. 他被关在高塔上
[11:45] Show yourself. 现身吧
[11:46] Be careful. 小心
[11:49] Even in defeat, Saruman is dangerous. 虽然萨鲁曼被击败 他还是很危险
[11:52] Well, let’s just have his head and be done with it. 那把他的头砍掉不就得了
[11:54] No. 不行
[11:56] We need him alive. 不能杀死他
[12:00] We need him to talk. 我们要问他话
[12:04] You have fought many wars and slain many men, Théoden King 你身经百战 杀敌无数 希优顿国王
[12:09] and made peace afterwards. 并且还能维持和平
[12:10] Can we not take counsel together as we once did, my old friend? 难道我们不能像以前一样一起共商国事吗 老朋友?
[12:15] Can we not have peace, you and l? 你跟我不能和平共处吗?
[12:19] We shall have peace. 当然可以
[12:23] We shall have peace 我们可以和平共处
[12:25] when you answer for the burning of the Westfold. 只要你为燃烧的西谷
[12:29] And the children that lie dead there! 以及死在那儿的孩童 付出惨痛的代价
[12:33] We shall have peace when the lives of the soldiers 我们可以和平共处
[12:37] whose bodies were hewn even as they lay dead 只要我们为在号角堡前壮烈牺牲的勇士
[12:39] against the gates of the Hornburg, are avenged! 向你报仇雪恨
[12:44] When you hang from a gibbet for the sport of your own crows 当你被吊在绞架上 成为乌鸦嘴里的食物
[12:51] we shall have peace. 我们就能和平共处
[12:56] Gibbets and crows? 绞架和乌鸦?
[12:59] Dotard! 老糊涂!
[13:02] What do you want, Gandalf Greyhame? 你到底想要什么 灰袍甘道夫?
[13:05] Let me guess. The Key of Orthanc. 让我猜猜 欧赛克塔的钥匙
[13:08] Or perhaps the Keys of Barad-dur itself 或者是巴拉多的钥匙
[13:11] along with the crowns of the seven kings and the rods of the Five Wizards! 还有七王之冠和五巫之杖
[13:15] Your treachery has already cost many lives. 你的阴谋已经害死无数人命
[13:19] Thousands more are now at risk. 成千上万人正面临危险
[13:21] But you could save them, Saruman. 但是你可以救他们 萨鲁曼
[13:24] You were deep in the enemy’s counsel. 你曾是敌人的心腹
[13:26] So you have come here for information. 你是来打探军情的
[13:30] I have some for you. 我倒是可以透露一些消急
[13:38] Something festers in the heart of Middle-earth. 中土世界还有另一股力量在蕴酿
[13:41] Something that you have failed to see. 你并没有看到
[13:45] But the Great Eye has seen it. 但是邪眼却看到了
[13:50] Even now he presses his advantage. 现在他会掌握这个优势
[13:55] His attack will come soon. 很快就会发动进攻
[14:01] You’re all going to die. 你们全都会死
[14:06] But you know this, don’t you, Gandalf? 但是你早就知道了 对吧 甘道夫?
[14:09] You cannot think that this Ranger will ever sit upon the throne of Gondor. 你不会以为这个游侠会真的坐上刚铎王位吧?
[14:14] This exile, crept from the shadows, will never be crowned king. 这个从阴影中爬出来的流亡者 将永远不会成为人皇
[14:21] Gandalf does not hesitate to sacrifice those closest to him 甘道夫会毫不犹豫牺牲他最亲近的朋友
[14:26] those he professes to love. 那些他声称热爱的朋友
[14:29] Tell me, what words of comfort did you give the Halfling 告诉我 你让那个 半身人去送死之前
[14:34] before you sent him to his doom? 跟他说了什么好话?
[14:39] The path that you have set him on can only lead to death. 你让他走上一条必死无疑的不归路
[14:44] I’ve heard enough! 我听够了
[14:47] Shoot him. Stick an arrow in his gob. 杀了他 一箭把他射死吧
[14:49] No. 不行
[14:51] Come down, Saruman 萨鲁曼 只要你下来
[14:53] and your life will be spared. – Save your pity and your mercy. – 我就饶你一命 – 你不用可怜或同情我
[14:58] I have no use for it! 我不需要
[15:08] Saruman 萨鲁曼
[15:11] your staff is broken. 你的手杖将被折断
[15:25] Grima, you need not follow him. 葛力马 你不必跟随他
[15:29] You were not always as you are now. 你以前没像现在这么坏
[15:32] You were once a Man of Rohan. 你曾经也是洛汗子弟
[15:35] Come down. 下来吧
[15:37] A Man of Rohan? 洛汗子民?
[15:40] What is the house of Rohan 洛汗子民算什么东西?
[15:43] but a thatched barn where brigands drink in the reek 他们不过是一群土匪住在茅草屋喝着肮脏的水
[15:47] and their brats roll on the floor with the dogs? 他们的小孩跟畜生在地上爬来爬去
[15:51] The victory at Helm’s Deep does not belong to you, Théoden Horse-master. 圣盔谷的胜利不属于你 骠骑国国王希优顿
[15:58] You are a lesser son of greater sires. 你愧对你的祖先
[16:05] Grima 葛力马
[16:07] come down. 下来吧
[16:09] Be free of him. 摆脱他 重获自由
[16:11] – Free? He will never be free. – No. – 自由?他永远不会自由 – 不
[16:15] Get down, cur! 跟我走
[16:20] Saruman! 萨鲁曼
[16:21] You were deep in the enemy’s counsel. 你曾是敌人的心腹
[16:24] Tell us what you know! 告诉我们你知道什么
[16:28] You withdraw your guard, and I will tell you where your doom will be decided. 把你的护卫撤走 我就跟你说你会在哪里死
[16:34] I will not be held prisoner here. 我才不要被关在这里
[17:04] Send com.funword.word to all our allies 把消息传给我们的盟友
[17:06] and to every corner of Middle-earth that still stands free. 以及中土世界每个自由的角落
[17:09] The enemy moves against us. We need to know where he will strike. 敌人准备向我们进攻 我们要知道他的目标是哪里
[17:32] The filth of Saruman 萨鲁曼的污秽
[17:36] is washing away. 被冲得一干二净
[17:40] Trees will come back to live here. 树木将回来住在这儿
[17:45] Young trees. 年轻的树木
[17:47] – Wild trees. – Pippin! – 狂野的树木 – 皮聘
[17:59] Bless my bark! 我的老天
[18:01] Peregrin Took! 皮瑞格林·图克
[18:03] I’ll take that, my lad. 拿给我 小子
[18:06] Quickly, now. 快点给我
[18:58] Tonight we remember those who gave their blood to defend this country. 今晚让我们纪念为祖国壮烈牺牲的勇士
[19:04] Hail the victorious dead. 为死去的同胞干杯
[19:07] Hail! 干杯
[19:19] No pauses. 一口气喝下去
[19:21] – No spills. – And no regurgitation. – 不准洒出来 – 也不准吐出来
[19:26] So it’s a drinking game? 我们在比酒量吗?
[19:29] Last one standing wins. 最后一个站着不倒的人赢
[19:36] What’ll we drink to? Let’s drink to victory! 为胜利干杯
[19:38] To victory! 胜利
[20:23] I am happy for you. 我为你感到高兴
[20:26] He is an honourable man. 他是个男子汉
[20:28] You are both honourable men. 你们都是男子汉
[20:33] It was not Théoden of Rohan who led our people to victory. 率领洛汗人打胜仗的并不是我希优顿国王
[20:46] Don’t listen to me. 你不必听我发牢骚
[20:49] You are young. 你还年轻
[20:51] And tonight is for you. 今晚属于你
[21:07] Here, here. 干杯
[21:10] It’s the Dwarves that go swimming with little, hairy women. 矮人要跟全身长毛的矮小女人一起游泳
[21:22] I feel something. 我觉得怪怪的
[21:25] A slight tingle in my fingers. 我的手有点麻
[21:28] I think it’s affecting me. 我想我喝醉了
[21:32] What did I say? 我就说吧
[21:34] He can’t hold his liquor. 他的酒量很差
[21:45] Game over. 他玩完了
[21:46] Oh, you can search far and wide You can drink the whole town dry 你可以在远方寻觅 或是把酒喝到见底
[21:49] But you’ll never find a beer so brown But you’ll never find a beer so brown 但是你却找不到 但是你却找不到
[21:54] As the one we drink in our hometown As the one we drink in our hometown 比我们家乡更醇的啤酒 比我们家乡更醇的啤酒
[21:58] You can drink your fancy ales You can drink ’em by the flagon 你可以一杯接一杯 狂饮上等的麦酒
[22:02] But the only brew for the brave and true 但是勇士喝的美酒
[22:08] Pippin! 皮聘
[22:10] But the only brew for the brave and true 但是勇士喝的美酒
[22:13] Comes from The Green Dragon 只有绿龙旅店才有
[22:19] Thank you! I win! 谢谢大家 我赢了
[22:23] No news of Frodo? 没有佛罗多的消息?
[22:26] No com.funword.word. Nothing. 一点消息也没有
[22:30] We have time. 还有时间
[22:34] Every day, Frodo moves closer to Mordor. 佛罗多越来越接近魔多了
[22:38] Do we know that? 我们能确定吗?
[22:44] What does your heart tell you? 你有什么直觉?
[22:53] That Frodo is alive. 佛罗多还活着
[22:58] Yes. 没错
[23:02] Yes, he’s alive. 他还活着
[23:07] Too risky. Too risky. 太冒险了 太冒险了
[23:10] Thieves. 这些小偷
[23:11] They stole it from us. 他们从我们手上偷走它
[23:13] Kill them. Kill them. Kill them both. 杀死他们 把他们两个都杀死
[23:19] Quiet! Mustn’t wake them. 安静 不能吵醒他们
[23:22] Mustn’t ruin it now. 不然就会前功尽弃
[23:25] But they knows. 可是他们知道了
[23:27] They knows. 他们都知道了
[23:29] They suspects us. 他们对我们起了疑心
[23:33] What’s it saying, my precious, my love? 你是怎么了 好兄弟?
[23:37] Is Smeagol losing his nerve? 史麦戈是不是怕了?
[23:41] No. Not. 没有 我不怕
[23:43] Never. Smeagol hates nasty Hobbitses. 我才不怕呢 史麦戈痛恨臭霍比特人
[23:48] Smeagol wants to see them dead. 史麦戈想看他们死掉
[23:53] And we will. 我们会杀死他们
[23:55] Smeagol did it once. He can do it again. 史麦戈杀过人 可以再下毒手
[24:03] It’s ours! 它是我们的
[24:06] Ours! 我们的
[24:10] We must get the precious. We must get it back. 我们一定要得到宝贝 一定要把它抢回来
[24:13] Patience! Patience, my love. 耐心点 要耐心 亲爱的
[24:16] First we must lead them to her. 我们要先把他们带到她那儿
[24:21] We lead them to the Winding Stair. 带他们走上盘旋阶梯
[24:27] Yes, the stairs. And then? 没错 阶梯 然后呢?
[24:29] Up, up, up, up, up the stairs we go 一直往上爬 爬 爬
[24:33] until we come to the tunnel. 直到我们来到那条隧道
[24:39] And when they go in 他们一进去
[24:43] there’s no coming out. 就永远出不来
[24:46] She’s always hungry. 她一直都肚子饿
[24:50] She always needs to feed. 她要填饱肚子
[24:54] She must eat. 她想要吃肉
[24:56] All she gets is filthy Orcses. 她只吃过臭半兽人
[24:58] And they doesn’t taste very nice, does they, precious? 味道又臭又难吃 对吧 宝贝?
[25:02] No. 是的
[25:03] Not very nice at all, my love. 一点也不好吃
[25:08] She hungers for sweeter meats. 她一直想吃更甜美的肉
[25:11] Hobbit meat. 霍比特人的肉
[25:13] And when she throws away the bones and the empty clothes 等她吃饱了 把骨头和衣服都吐出来
[25:18] then we will find it. 我们就会找到它
[25:22] And take it for me! 然后我要把它拿走
[25:28] For us. 是我们
[25:30] Yes. We meant “for us.” 对 我是说我们
[25:33] Gollum. Gollum. 咕噜 咕噜
[25:36] The precious will be ours 只要小霍比特人一死
[25:41] once the Hobbitses are dead! 宝贝就属于我们的啦
[25:46] You treacherous little toad! 你这可恶的小坏蛋
[25:50] No! No! Master! 不!主人!
[25:53] No, Sam! Leave him alone! 住手 山姆 别打他
[25:55] I heard it from his own mouth. He means to murder us. 我亲耳听见他说要杀死我们
[25:58] Never! Smeagol wouldn’t hurt a fly. 没有 史麦戈连苍蝇都不敢杀
[26:04] He’s a horrid, fat Hobbit 他是个又胖又丑的霍比特人
[26:06] who hates Smeagol 他讨厌史麦戈
[26:08] and who makes up nasty lies. 所以才乱编谎话
[26:11] You miserable little maggot! I’ll stove your head in! 你这小坏蛋 我要把你揍扁
[26:14] Sam! 山姆
[26:16] Call me a liar? You’re a liar! 你敢说我骗人? 你才在当面撒谎
[26:19] – You scare him off, we’re lost! – I don’t care! I can’t do it, Mr. Frodo. – 你把他吓跑我们会迷路的 – 我不管 我办不到
[26:23] – I won’t wait around for him to kill us! – I’m not sending him away. – 我不能坐着让他杀死我们 – 我不会把他赶走
[26:27] You don’t see it, do you? 你看不出来吗?
[26:28] He’s a villain. 他是个坏蛋
[26:31] We can’t do this by ourselves, Sam. Not without a guide. 我们光靠自己不行 没有人带路到到不了那
[26:35] I need you on my side. 我需要你在我身边
[26:39] I’m on your side, Mr. Frodo. 我一直都在你身边 佛罗多
[26:43] I know, Sam. I know. 我知道 山姆 我知道
[26:46] Trust me. 你要相信我
[26:49] Come, Smeagol. 来吧 史麦戈
[27:59] What time is it? 现在是什么时辰?
[28:03] Not yet dawn. 还没有破晓
[28:11] I dreamed I saw a great wave 我梦到我看见一道巨浪
[28:14] climbing over green lands and above the hills. 淹没了绿色平原 大水一直冲到山坡
[28:20] I stood upon the brink. 我站在大水边缘
[28:23] It was utterly dark in the abyss before my feet. 脚底下是一片漆黑的无底洞
[28:28] A light shone behind me 我身后有一道亮光
[28:31] but I could not turn. 但是我却无法回头
[28:34] I could only stand there, waiting. 我只能站在那儿 等待着
[28:39] Night changes many thoughts. 人到了晚上就会胡思乱想
[28:42] Sleep, Eowyn. 睡吧 伊欧玟
[28:45] Sleep 乘你还能睡得着
[28:50] while you can. 快睡吧
[29:16] The stars are veiled. 星光被阴影遮住
[29:19] Something stirs in the east. 东方有什么在蠢蠢欲动
[29:23] A sleepless malice. 一股从不歇息的邪恶力量
[29:28] The Eye of the enemy is moving. 敌人的邪眼在移动
[29:44] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[29:52] Pippin! 皮聘
[30:01] Pippin? 皮聘?
[30:15] Pippin. 皮聘
[30:17] – What, are you mad? – I just want to look at it. – 你发疯了吗? – 我只想看一眼
[30:20] Just one more time. 我只想再看一眼
[30:22] Put it back. 放回去
[30:34] Pippin. 皮聘
[30:42] No! 不
[30:49] Pippin. 皮聘
[30:53] He is here. 他在这儿
[30:55] I see you. 我看到你了
[31:00] Pippin! 皮聘
[31:16] Help! Gandalf, help! 救命啊 甘道夫
[31:21] Someone help him! 快救救他
[31:29] Pippin! 皮聘
[31:31] Fool of a Took! 你这个蠢小子
[31:54] Look at me. 看着我
[31:58] Gandalf, forgive me. 甘道夫 原谅我
[32:02] Look at me. 看着我
[32:04] What did you see? 你看到什么?
[32:10] A tree. 一棵树
[32:13] There was a white tree 有一棵白树
[32:15] in a courtyard of stone. 在石砌的庭院中央
[32:19] It was dead. 它枯死了
[32:25] The city was burning. 城市在燃烧
[32:27] Minas Tirith? Is that what you saw? 米那斯提力斯 你只看到这些?
[32:31] I saw. 我还看到
[32:36] I saw him. 我看到他
[32:40] I could hear his voice in my head. 我还听到他的声音
[32:43] And what did you tell him? 你跟他说了什么?
[32:45] Speak! 快说
[32:51] He asked me my name. I didn’t answer. 他问我是谁 我没回答
[32:55] He hurt me. 他伤害了我
[32:56] What did you tell him about Frodo and the Ring? 你有没有提到佛罗多和魔戒?
[33:02] There was no lie in Pippin’s eyes. 我看得出皮聘没说谎
[33:06] A fool 他是个蠢小子
[33:08] but an honest fool he remains. 不过是个诚实的蠢小子
[33:11] He told Sauron nothing of Frodo and the Ring. 他没跟索伦提到佛罗多和魔戒的事
[33:15] We’ve been strangely fortunate. 我们算是很幸运
[33:18] Pippin saw in the palantir a glimpse of the enemy’s plan. 皮聘在真知晶球上看到敌人的计划
[33:23] Sauron moves to strike the city of Minas Tirith. 索伦打算攻击米那斯提力斯
[33:27] His defeat at Helm’s Deep showed our enemy one thing. 他在圣盔谷的惨败让他知道一件事
[33:31] He knows the heir of Elendil has come forth. 伊伦迪尔的继承人出现了
[33:34] Men are not as weak as he supposed. 人类并没有他想的那么脆弱
[33:36] There is courage still, strength enough perhaps to challenge him. 人类仍有勇气 也许还有足够力量挑战他
[33:40] Sauron fears this. 索伦害怕这一点
[33:42] He will not risk the peoples of Middle-earth uniting under one banner. 他不能让中土世界的人民在同一个旗帜下结盟作战
[33:48] He will raze Minas Tirith to the ground 他打算摧毁米那斯提力斯
[33:50] before he sees a king return to the throne of Men. 阻止人类的王者归来
[33:54] If the beacons of Gondor are lit, Rohan must be ready for war. 如果刚铎点燃烽火 洛汗国必须准备参战
[33:59] Tell me 告诉我
[34:01] why should we ride to the aid of those who did not come to ours? 他们没来帮助我们 凭什么要我们出兵救援?
[34:09] What do we owe Gondor? 我们欠刚铎什么吗?
[34:12] – I will go. – No! – 我去好了 – 不行
[34:14] – They must be warned. – They will be. – 一定要警告他们 – 他们会受到警告
[34:20] You must come to Minas Tirith by another road. 你要从另一条路去那儿
[34:24] Follow the river. Look to the black ships. 溯河而上 寻找黑船
[34:29] Understand this: 你们要明白
[34:31] Things are now in motion that cannot be undone. 大战已箭在弦上 一触即发
[34:36] I ride for Minas Tirith 我要去米那斯提力斯
[34:41] and I won’t be going alone. 但我不会一个人去
[34:45] Of all the inquisitive Hobbits, Peregrin Took, you are the worst. 皮瑞格林·图克 你这个爱管闲事的霍比特人
[34:50] Hurry! Hurry! 快!快!
[34:53] Where are we going? 我们要去哪儿?
[34:54] Why did you look? 你为什么要乱看?
[34:56] Why do you always have to look? 你为什么每次都要乱看?
[34:59] – I don’t know. I can’t help it. – You never can. – 不知道 我就是忍不住 – 你每次都忍不住
[35:02] I’m sorry, all right? 对不起得了吧?
[35:06] – I won’t do it again. – Don’t you understand? – 我下次不敢了 – 你还不懂吗?
[35:10] The enemy thinks you have the Ring. 敌人以为魔戒在你手上
[35:12] He’s going to be looking for you, Pip. They have to get you out of here. 他会来找你 皮聘 他们一定要把你从这带走
[35:17] And you? You’re coming with me? 你呢?你会跟我来吧?
[35:22] Merry? 梅里?
[35:23] Come on. 走吧
[35:30] How far is Minas Tirith? 米那斯提力斯有多远?
[35:32] Three days’ ride, as the Nazgul flies. 骑马要骑三天 戒灵都是飞的
[35:34] And you better hope we don’t have one of those on our tail. 你最好祈祷他们不会追上来
[35:39] Here. 拿去
[35:40] Something for the road. 给你在路上抽
[35:43] The last of the Longbottom Leaf. 最后一包隆巴顿烟草
[35:45] I know you’ve run out. You smoke too much, Pippin. 我知道你抽完了 你抽得太凶了
[35:49] Butbut we’ll see each other soon. 可是 我们很快会再见面
[35:55] – Won’t we? – I don’t know. – 对吧? – 我不知道
[36:00] I don’t know what’s going to happen. 我不知道以后的事
[36:02] – Merry. – Run, Shadowfax. – 梅里 – 快跑 影疾
[36:04] Show us the meaning of haste. 用最快的速度狂奔
[36:05] Merry! 梅里!
[36:18] Merry! 梅里!
[36:29] He’s always followed me 从小时候开始
[36:31] everywhere I went 不管我去哪里
[36:34] since before we were tweens. 他都黏着我不放
[36:37] I would get him into the worst sort of trouble 我总是害他惹上各种麻烦
[36:41] but I was always there to get him out. 可是我也一定会替他解围
[36:45] Now he’s gone. 现在他不在了
[36:49] Just like Frodo and Sam. 就跟佛罗多和山姆一样
[36:53] One thing I have learned about Hobbits: 我从霍比特人身上学到一件事
[36:55] They’re a most hardy folk. 他们都很坚强
[36:58] Foolhardy, maybe. He’s a Took. 有时候也很傻 他是图克家的人
[37:16] Take her by the safest road. 带她走最安全的路
[37:18] A ship lies anchored in the Grey Havens. 有一艘船停靠在灰港岸
[37:21] It waits to carry her across the sea. 等着载她到海外仙境
[37:25] The last journey of Arwen Undómiel. 这是亚玟·安多米尔的最后之旅
[38:34] There is nothing for you here 你留下来什么也没有
[38:38] only death. 只有死亡
[38:47] Lady Arwen 亚玟公主
[38:49] we cannot delay. 不能再耽误时间了
[38:54] My lady! 公主
[39:14] – Tell me what you have seen. – Arwen. – 告诉我你看到什么? – 亚玟
[39:17] You have the gift of foresight. 你有预知的能力
[39:19] What did you see? 你看见什么?
[39:22] I looked into your future, and I saw death. 我看见你的未来有死亡
[39:26] But there is also life. 但是也有新生
[39:30] You saw there was a child. You saw my son. 有一个小孩 那是我的儿子
[39:34] That future is almost gone. 这个未来可能无法成真
[39:37] But it is not lost. 但是仍有希望
[39:42] Nothing is certain. 你不能确定
[39:45] Some things are certain. 我只确定一件事
[39:52] If I leave him now 如果我现在离开他
[39:55] I will regret it forever. 一定会终生悔恨
[39:59] It is time. 是时候了
[40:06] From the ashes a fire shall be woken 火花将从死灰中复燃
[40:10] A light from the shadow shall spring 光明将从阴影中再现
[40:14] Renewed shall be blade that was broken 断裂的圣剑将重新接上
[40:25] The crownless again shall be king 失去王冠者将成为人皇
[40:31] Re-forge the sword 请你重铸圣剑
[41:08] Your hands are cold. 你的手好冰冷
[41:14] The life of the Eldar is leaving you. 你已失去精灵的永生
[41:21] This was my choice. 这是我的选择
[41:25] Ada, whether by your will or not 不管你答不答应
[41:28] there is no ship now that can bear me hence. 我都不会乘船离开这儿
[42:20] We’ve just passed into the realm of Gondor. 我们刚刚越过刚铎边界
[42:34] Minas Tirith. 米那斯提力斯
[42:37] City of kings. 众王之城
[43:11] Make way! 让开
[43:42] It’s the tree. 就是那棵树
[43:44] Gandalf. Gandalf. 甘道夫 甘道夫
[43:46] Yes, the White Tree of Gondor. 这就是刚铎的白树
[43:48] The tree of the king. 王者之树
[43:50] Lord Denethor, however, is not king. 但是迪耐瑟并不是国王
[43:53] He is a steward only, a caretaker of the throne. 他只是刚铎的宰相和摄政王
[43:56] Now listen carefully. Lord Denethor is Boromir’s father. 给我听好了 迪耐瑟大人是波罗莫的父亲
[44:01] To give him news of his beloved son’s death would be most unwise. 你最好别让他知道他爱子的死讯
[44:05] And do not mention Frodo or the Ring. 也别提起佛罗多和魔戒的事
[44:09] And say nothing of Aragorn either. 更别提到阿拉冈
[44:14] In fact, it’s better if you don’t speak at all, Peregrin Took. 你最好一句话都不要说 皮瑞格林·图克
[44:48] Hail Denethor, son of Ecthelion, lord and steward of Gondor. 迪耐瑟大人 爱克西里昂之子 刚铎的宰相和摄政王
[45:00] I come with tidings in this dark hour, and with counsel. 我在黑暗降临的时刻 前来提供我的忠告
[45:05] Perhaps you come to explain this. 也许你能给我一个交代
[45:14] Perhaps you come to tell me why my son is dead. 也许你是来告诉我我儿子的死因
[45:34] Boromir died to save us 波罗莫是为了救我们而死
[45:37] my kinsman and me. 我跟我的同胞
[45:39] – He fell defending us from many foes. – Pippin – 他为了保护我们壮烈牺牲 – 皮聘
[45:48] I offer you my service, such as it is 为了回报他的救命之恩
[45:52] in payment of this debt. 我愿意效忠于你
[45:56] This is my first command to you. 既然如此我要问你
[46:00] How did you escape and my son did not 你为什么能逃走 而我儿子武艺这么高超
[46:04] so mighty a man as he was? 却不能活着逃出来?
[46:07] The mightiest man may be slain by one arrow 强者只要中一箭就会死
[46:10] and Boromir was pierced by many. 况且波罗莫身中了好几箭
[46:16] Get up. 起来
[46:18] My lord, there will be a time to grieve for Boromir 大人 请你以后再为波罗莫哀悼
[46:23] but it is not now. 现在并不是时候
[46:26] War is coming. 大战即将来临
[46:28] The enemy is on your doorstep. As steward, you are charged 敌军已经逼近边界 你身为刚铎宰相
[46:33] with the defense of this city. Where are Gondor’s armies? 必须捍卫这座城市 刚铎的大军在哪里?
[46:37] You still have friends. You are not alone in this fight. 你仍然有盟友 并不会孤军奋战
[46:42] Send com.funword.word to Théoden of Rohan. Light the beacons. 向洛汗国的希优顿国王求救 点燃烽火
[46:48] You think you are wise, Mithrandir. 你自以为很聪明 米斯兰达
[46:52] Yet for all your subtleties, you have not wisdom. 但是你却低估了我
[46:57] Do you think the eyes of the White Tower are blind? 你以为我是瞎了眼睛吗?
[47:01] I have seen more than you know. 我知道的比你想像的多
[47:05] With your left hand you would use me as a shield against Mordor. 你一方面想利用我对抗魔多
[47:08] And with your right you’d seek to supplant me. 另一方面想趁机推翻我
[47:11] I know who rides with Théoden of Rohan. 我知道谁在协助希优顿国王
[47:15] Oh, yes. Word has reached my ears of this Aragorn, son of Arathorn. 没错 我早就听过亚拉冈了 他是亚拉松之子
[47:21] And I tell you now, I will not bow to this Ranger from the North 我要告诉你 我才不会向北方游侠屈服
[47:26] last of a ragged house long bereft of lordship. 他只是失去王位的落魄王族
[47:31] Authority is not given to you to deny the return of the king, steward. 你没有权利拒绝人皇回归 宰相大人
[47:37] The rule of Gondor is mine and no other’s. 除了我没有人能统治刚铎
[47:46] Come. 来吧
[47:56] All has turned to vain ambition. 他现在眼里只有权力
[47:59] He would even use his grief as a cloak. 他甚至会用哀伤掩饰他的野心
[48:05] A thousand years this city has stood. 这座王都屹立了一千年
[48:09] Now, at the whim of a madman, it will fall. 现在它就要毁于一个疯子的手中
[48:13] And the White Tree, the tree of the king 而白树 王者之树
[48:15] will never bloom again. 将永远不会开花
[48:17] – Why are they still guarding it? – They guard it because they have hope. – 他们为什么还在守着它? – 因为他们仍抱有一线希望
[48:20] A faint and fading hope that one day it will flower. 这个小小的希望 有一天会开花结果
[48:24] That a king will come and this city will be as it once was 人皇将回归 王都也将恢复昔日光辉
[48:29] before it fell into decay. 不会遭到毁灭
[48:32] The old wisdom borne out of the West was forsaken. 西方孕育的智慧早被遗忘
[48:35] Kings made tombs more splendid than the houses of the living 历任国王盖的墓陵远比王宫还要奢华
[48:40] and counted the old names of their descent 他们只会缅怀先祖的丰功伟业
[48:42] dearer than the names of their sons. 却对自己的儿子不屑一顾
[48:45] Childless lords sat in aged halls, musing on heraldry 后继无人的城主坐在古老的宫殿墨守成规
[48:50] or in high, cold towers, asking questions of the stars. 或是登上冰冷的高塔 求神问运 占星卜卦
[48:55] And so the people of Gondor fell into ruin. 因此刚铎人民命运堪虞
[49:00] The line of kings failed. 王室后继无人
[49:03] The White Tree withered. 白树也枯萎凋零
[49:06] The rule of Gondor was given over to lesser men. 刚铎将落入敌人手中
[49:21] Mordor. 魔多
[49:23] Yes, there it lies. 是的 它就在那儿
[49:27] This city has dwelt ever in the sight of its shadow. 这座城市长久以来都笼罩在它的阴影之下
[49:33] A storm is coming. 暴风雨即将来临
[49:35] This is not the weather of the world. 这并不是自然的现象
[49:38] This is a device of Sauron’s making. 而是索伦一手造成的异象
[49:41] A broil of fume he sends ahead of his host. 这也是他大举进攻的前兆
[49:45] The Orcs of Mordor have no love of daylight 魔多的半兽人不能忍受阳光
[49:48] so he covers the face of the sun 所以他就将太阳遮蔽
[49:50] to ease their passage along the road to war. 好让他们踏上征途
[49:53] When the Shadow of Mordor reaches this city 当魔多的魔影到达这座城市
[49:57] it will begin. 大战就会开始
[50:01] Well 是哦
[50:03] Minas Tirith 米那斯提力斯
[50:06] very impressive. 真是令人叹为观止
[50:08] – So where are we off to next? – Oh, it’s too late for that, Peregrin. – 我们还要去哪儿? – 现在要走太迟了 皮聘
[50:10] There’s no leaving this city. 我们无法离开这座城市
[50:15] Help must come to us. 救兵一定要赶来支援
[50:20] It must be getting near teatime. 下午茶时间一定快到了
[50:22] Leastways, it would be in decent places where there is still teatime. 如果在好一点的地方 就一定会有下午茶时间
[50:26] We’re not in decent places. 我们不是在一个好地方
[50:36] Mr. Frodo? 佛罗多?
[50:40] What is it? 怎么了?
[50:43] It’s just a feeling. 我有一种预感
[50:48] I don’t think I’ll be coming back. 我想我回不了家了
[50:55] Yes, you will. Of course you will. 你回得了家你一定会回家
[50:58] That’s just morbid thinking. 你别胡思乱想了
[51:00] We’re going there and back again 我们一定会到那 然后回来
[51:03] just like Mr. Bilbo. 就跟比尔博一样
[51:06] You’ll see. 你等着瞧
[51:17] I think these lands were once part of the kingdom of Gondor. 这些土地曾经是刚铎王国的一部份
[51:25] Long ago, when there was a king. 在很久以前 还有国王的时候
[51:49] Mr. Frodo, look. 佛罗多 你看
[51:54] The king has got a crown again. 国王头上又有王冠了
[52:08] Come on, Hobbits! Mustn’t stop now. This way. 快来 霍比特人 不要停下来 往这儿走
[52:29] So I imagine this is just a ceremonial position. 我猜我只是挂名的卫兵吧
[52:33] I mean, they don’t actually expect me to do any fighting. 我是说我不必真的上战场吧
[52:38] – Do they? – You’re in the service of the steward now. – 对不对? – 你已经对宰相宣誓效忠
[52:42] You’ll have to do as you’re told, Peregrin Took. 你必须奉命行事 皮瑞格林·图克
[52:49] Ridiculous Hobbit. 傻霍比特人
[52:53] Guard of the Citadel. 刚铎卫兵
[53:04] Thank you. 谢谢你
[53:16] There’s no more stars. 天上没有星星
[53:18] Is it time? 时候到了吗?
[53:21] Yes. 是的
[53:25] It’s so quiet. 好安静哦
[53:28] It’s the deep breath before the plunge. 这只是暴风雨前的宁静
[53:33] I don’t want to be in a battle 我并不想上战场
[53:37] but waiting on the edge of one I can’t escape is even worse. 但是等待一场不可避免的大战更令人害怕
[53:45] Is there any hope, Gandalf, for Frodo and Sam? 甘道夫 佛罗多和山姆有成功的希望吗?
[53:50] There never was much hope. 他们的希望并不大
[53:55] Just a fool’s hope. 只有一线希望
[54:03] Our enemy is ready. 敌人已蓄势待发
[54:06] His full strength’s gathered. 他集结了强大兵力
[54:09] Not only Orcs, but Men as well. 不只是半兽人 还有人类
[54:13] Legions of Haradrim from the south 来自南方的哈拉德林人军队
[54:16] mercenaries from the coast. 以及来自海岸的佣兵
[54:19] All will answer Mordor’s call. 全都听从魔多的命令
[54:21] Come on. 来吧
[54:24] This will be the end of Gondor as we know it. 刚铎将难逃灭亡的厄运
[54:28] Here the hammer stroke will fall hardest. 敌人会对这里展开猛烈攻势
[54:32] If the river is taken, if the garrison at Osgiliath falls 如果安都因河被占领 奥斯吉力亚斯碉堡被攻陷
[54:36] the last defense of this city will be gone. 这座城市的最后防线就会瓦解
[54:40] But we have the White Wizard. That’s got to count for something. 但是还有你这个白袍巫师 你一定会有办法的
[54:50] Gandalf? 对吧 甘道夫?
[54:55] Sauron has yet to reveal his deadliest servant 索伦还没派出最厉害的手下
[55:00] the one who will lead Mordor’s armies in war. 他将率领魔多大军进攻
[55:04] The one they say no living man can kill. 据说没有活人杀得了他
[55:10] The Witch King of Angmar. 安格马的巫王
[55:13] You’ve met him before. 你见过他
[55:16] He stabbed Frodo on Weathertop. 他在风云顶刺了佛罗多一剑
[55:25] He is the lord of the Nazgel 他就是戒灵之王
[55:28] the greatest of the Nine. 九骑士之首
[55:31] Minas Morgul is his lair. 他的巢穴是米那斯魔窟
[55:38] The Dead City. 死城
[55:42] Very nasty place. Full of enemies. 很可怕的地方 到处都是敌人
[55:54] Quick. Quick. 快点 快呀
[55:57] They will see. They will see. 他们会看到我们
[56:10] Come away. Come away. Look, we have found it. 别过去 别过去 瞧 我们找到了
[56:15] The way into Mordor. 通往魔多的路
[56:19] The secret stair. 秘密阶梯
[56:24] Climb. 往上爬
[56:47] – No, Mr. Frodo! – Not that way! – 不 佛罗多 – 不是那里
[56:54] – What’s it doing? – No. – 在干嘛? – 别去
[56:57] – They’re calling me. – No. – 戒灵在召唤我 – 糟了
[57:30] Hide! Hide! 快躲起来 躲起来
[58:17] I can feel his blade. 我感觉得到他的剑锋
[58:31] We come to it at last. 决战时刻终于来了
[58:35] The great battle of our time. 魔戒大战即将展开
[59:17] Come away, Hobbits. We climb. We must climb. 来吧 小霍比特人 我们一定要爬上去
[59:30] The board is set. 棋盘已经摆好
[59:33] The pieces are moving. 棋子开始移动
[59:39] Up, up, up the stairs we go. 爬上去 爬上阶梯
[59:41] And then it’s into the tunnel. 然后就进入隧道
[59:44] Hey, what’s in this tunnel? 这个隧道里头有什么?
[59:48] You listen to me, and you listen good and proper. 听我说 你给我听好了
[59:51] Anything happens to him, you’ll have me to answer to. 要是他出什么事 你就会倒大霉
[59:54] One sniff something’s not right 我只要感到什么不对劲
[59:56] one hair stands up on the back of my head, it’s over. 只要是我背上的汗毛竖起来 你就玩完了
[59:59] No more slinker. No more stinker. 我要宰了你这臭东西 你休想有好日子过
[1:00:02] You’re gone. Got it? 你死定了 懂吗?
[1:00:06] I’m watching you. 我在看着你
[1:00:13] What was that about? 你刚才跟他说什么?
[1:00:15] Nothing. Just clearing something up. 没什么 只是交代一些事
[1:00:24] Peregrin Took, my lad, there is a task now to be done. 皮聘 你要完成一项任务
[1:00:27] Another opportunity for one of the Shire-folk to prove their great worth. 让你这霍比特人有机会 再一次证明自己的能力
[1:00:37] You must not fail me. 你绝对不能失败
[1:01:12] It’s been very quiet across the river. 敌人在对岸没有任何动静
[1:01:16] The Orcs are lying low. 半兽人躲起来了
[1:01:18] The garrison may have moved out. 他们很可能已经撤退
[1:01:21] We’ve sent scouts to Cair Andros. 我们派了探子到凯尔·安卓斯
[1:01:24] If the Orcs attack from the north, we’ll have some warning. 如果半兽人从北边进攻 我们一定会有预警
[1:01:53] Quiet. 安静
[1:01:58] We need 10 more. 还需要十个人
[1:02:21] Kill him! 杀了他
[1:02:40] They’re not coming from the north. 他们并不是从北边进攻
[1:02:44] To the river. Quick. Quick. Go. Come on. 快赶到河边 快点
[1:02:52] Faster. 划快一点
[1:03:07] Draw swords. 拔剑
[1:04:04] Hold! Hold them! 挡住他们
[1:05:26] What? 那是什么?
[1:05:41] Amon Din. 阿蒙丁
[1:05:48] The beacon. The beacon of Amon Din is lit. 阿蒙丁的烽火点燃了
[1:05:54] Hope is kindled. 终于燃起一线希望
[1:07:31] The beacons of Minas Tirith! The beacons are lit! 米那斯提力斯的烽火 烽火点燃了
[1:07:37] Gondor calls for aid. 刚铎向我们求救
[1:07:49] And Rohan will answer. 洛汗国将前往支援
[1:07:52] Muster the Rohirrim. 洛汗国全军集结
[1:08:10] Assemble the army at Dunharrow. 召集登哈洛大军
[1:08:12] As many men as can be found. You have two days. 尽量召集人马 我给你两天时间
[1:08:17] On the third, we ride for Gondor and war. 第三天就整装出发 前往刚铎展开大战
[1:08:23] – Forward. – Very good, sir. – 前进 – 很好
[1:08:24] – Gamling. – My lord. – 加姆林 – 国王
[1:08:26] Make haste across the Riddermark. 全速穿越洛汗平原
[1:08:28] Summon every able-bodied man to Dunharrow. 召集人马前往登哈洛
[1:08:30] I will. 遵命
[1:08:36] – Will you ride with us? – Just to the encampment. – 你跟我们一起去吗? – 我最远只能跟到营地
[1:08:39] It’s tradition for the women of the court to farewell the men. 按照传统 王女必须为士兵送行
[1:08:49] The men have found their captain. 人民找到他们的领袖
[1:08:51] They will follow you into battle, even to death. 他们愿意跟随你作战 甚至愿意壮烈牺牲
[1:08:55] You have given us hope. 你给了我们希望
[1:09:00] Excuse me. 对不起
[1:09:03] I have a sword. 我有一把剑
[1:09:05] Please accept it. 请你让我参战
[1:09:07] I offer you my service, Théoden King. 我愿意为你效忠 希优顿国王
[1:09:15] And gladly I accept it. 我很乐意接受
[1:09:18] You shall be Meriadoc, esquire of Rohan. 我封你为洛汗骑士梅里·雅达克
[1:09:27] Horse-Men. 骠骑勇士
[1:09:29] I wish I could muster a legion of Dwarves, fully armed and filthy. 我真希望能召集矮人大军 披上盔甲和你们并肩作战
[1:09:35] Your kinsmen may have no need to ride to war. 你的族人不需要参战
[1:09:38] I fear war already marches on their own lands. 战争就已经找上门了
[1:10:00] So it is before the walls of Minas Tirith 米那斯提力斯的攻城战
[1:10:04] the doom of our time will be decided. 将决定人类是否将会灭亡
[1:10:10] Now is the hour. Riders of Rohan, oaths you have taken. 这是决战时刻 洛汗骑士 你们曾誓死奋战
[1:10:16] Now, fulfill them all. To lord and land! 现在该行动了 为吾王及国土作战
[1:11:03] Faramir! 法拉墨
[1:11:11] We can’t hold them. The city is lost. 我们抵挡不了 城市已经沦陷
[1:11:15] Tell the men to break cover. We ride for Minas Tirith. 下令撤退 我们退回米那斯提力斯
[1:11:27] Nazgul. 戒灵
[1:11:32] Take cover! 快找掩护
[1:11:34] Nazgul! 戒灵
[1:11:37] Fall back. Fall back to Minas Tirith! 撤退 退回米那斯提力斯
[1:11:47] Fall back! 快撤退
[1:11:56] – Retreat! Retreat! – Run for your lives! – 撤退!撤退! – 快逃命吧
[1:12:25] The age of Men is over. 人类的时代结束了
[1:12:30] The time of the Orc has come. 半兽人的时代来临了
[1:12:38] – Keep going. – It’s the Nazgul. – 向前跑 – 是戒灵
[1:12:42] Take cover, my lord! 大人 快找掩护
[1:12:44] It’s coming! 他们来了
[1:12:51] – It’s Mithrandir. – The White Rider! – 是米斯兰达 – 白袍骑士
[1:13:34] Pull! 打开城门
[1:13:54] Mithrandir. 米斯兰达
[1:13:56] They broke through our defenses. 他们攻破我们的防线
[1:13:58] They’ve taken the bridge and the west bank. 占领了桥梁和西岸
[1:14:01] – Battalions of Orcs are crossing the river. – lt is as the Lord Denethor predicted. – 兽人大军正越河而来 – 迪耐瑟大人早就料到了
[1:14:06] – Long has he foreseen this doom. – Foreseen and done nothing. – 他早就预知有这种结局 – 他却什么也不做
[1:14:14] Faramir? 法拉墨?
[1:14:18] This is not the first Halfling to have crossed your path. 这不是你第一次见到半身人
[1:14:22] No. 没错
[1:14:26] You’ve seen Frodo and Sam? 你见到佛罗多和山姆?
[1:14:28] – Where? When? – ln lthilien. – 在哪里?几时? – 在伊西力安
[1:14:32] Not two days ago. 不到两天前
[1:14:34] Gandalf, they’re taking the road to the Morgul Vale. 他们往魔窟谷的方向前进
[1:14:39] And then the pass of Cirith Ungol. 然后会通过西力斯昂哥隘口
[1:14:44] What does that mean? 这是什么意思?
[1:14:47] – What’s wrong? – Faramir, tell me everything. – 怎么了? – 法拉墨 把一切经过告诉我
[1:14:52] Tell me all you know. 把你知道的都告诉我
[1:14:55] This is how you would serve your city? 你就是这样效忠王都吗?
[1:14:59] You would risk its utter ruin? 你要让它遭到毁灭?
[1:15:03] I did what I judged to be right. 我以我的判断做出正确决定
[1:15:05] What you judged to be right. 你判断的正确决定?
[1:15:09] You sent the Ring of Power into Mordor in the hands of a witless Halfling. 你把手持权力之戒的半身人送进魔多的魔掌
[1:15:19] It should have been brought back to the Citadel to be kept safe. 你应该把魔戒带回来 放在安全的地方
[1:15:25] Hidden. 藏起来
[1:15:27] Dark and deep in the vaults 锁在严密的保险库里
[1:15:30] not to be used. 绝对不能使用
[1:15:36] Unless at the uttermost end of need. 除非在最危急的时刻
[1:15:42] I would not use the Ring. 我绝不会使用魔戒
[1:15:44] Not if Minas Tirith were falling in ruin and I alone could save her. 就算米那斯提力斯沦陷 只剩下我一人也会救他
[1:15:47] Ever you desire to appear lordly and gracious 你一直想效法古代的国王
[1:15:52] as a king of old. 像他们一样大公无私
[1:15:56] Boromir would have remembered his father’s need. 波罗莫就记得他父亲想要什么
[1:16:00] He would have brought me a kingly gift. 他就会把那个贵重的礼物带来给我
[1:16:03] Boromir would not have brought the Ring. 波罗莫才不会把魔戒带回来
[1:16:06] He would have stretched out his hand to this thing and taken it. He would’ve fallen. 他会伸出手抢走魔戒 沦为魔君的爪牙
[1:16:09] – You know nothing of this matter! – He would have kept it for his own. – 你什么也不懂 – 他会把魔戒占为己有
[1:16:14] And when he returned 然后当他回来
[1:16:17] you would not have known your son. 你绝对认不出自己的儿子
[1:16:19] Boromir was loyal to me! 波罗莫对我忠心耿耿
[1:16:21] Not some wizard’s pupil! 他不是巫师的徒弟
[1:16:32] Father? 父亲
[1:16:46] My son. 儿子
[1:17:14] Leave me. 你走吧
[1:17:49] Careful, master. Careful. 小心点 主人 小心点
[1:17:52] Very far to fall. 这座山谷很深
[1:17:58] Very dangerous are the stairs. 这些阶梯很危险
[1:18:04] Come, master. 来吧 主人
[1:18:12] Come to Smeagol. 到史麦戈这儿
[1:18:22] Mr. Frodo. 佛罗多
[1:18:24] Get back, you! 你给我退后
[1:18:26] Don’t touch him! 别碰他
[1:18:33] Why does he hates poor Smeagol? 他为什么这么痛恨可怜的史麦戈?
[1:18:36] What has Smeagol ever done to him? 史麦戈到底对他做了什么?
[1:18:39] Master? 主人?
[1:18:43] Master carries heavy burden. 主人身上的担子好沉重
[1:18:46] Smeagol knows. Heavy, heavy burden. 史麦戈知道 好沉重的担子
[1:18:52] Fat one cannot know. 小胖子不会懂
[1:18:57] Smeagol look after master. 史麦戈会照顾主人
[1:19:01] He wants it. 他想要它
[1:19:03] He needs it. Smeagol sees it in his eye. 他需要它 我从他的眼神看得出来
[1:19:08] Very soon he will ask you for it. You will see. 他很快就会向你要 你等着瞧
[1:19:14] The fat one will take it from you. 小胖子会把它从你手中抢过去
[1:19:25] Send forth all legions. 派出所有军队
[1:19:29] Do not stop the attack until the city is taken. 全力进攻直到把城市拿下
[1:19:34] Slay them all. 把他们赶尽杀绝
[1:19:39] – What of the wizard? – I will break him. – 巫师呢? – 我会对付他
[1:19:48] Where are Théoden’s riders? 希优顿国王的骠骑呢?
[1:19:51] Will Rohan’s army come? 洛汗大军会来吗?
[1:19:53] Mithrandir. 米斯兰达
[1:19:57] Courage is the best defense that you have now. 勇气是你们现在拥有的最有力的武器
[1:20:05] What were you thinking, Peregrin Took? 你到底在想什么 皮瑞格林·图克?
[1:20:10] What service can a Hobbit offer such a great lord of Men? 像我这个小霍比特人 能为伟大的城主做什么?
[1:20:16] It was well done. 你已经做得很好了
[1:20:21] A generous deed should not be checked with cold counsel. 你这种慷慨激昂的行为 不该受到冰冷的劝阻
[1:20:26] You are to join the tower guard. 你要加入要塞卫戍部队
[1:20:29] I didn’t think they would find any livery that would fit me. 我还以为他们找不到 我适合穿的军服
[1:20:32] Once belonged to a young boy of the city. 这身军服曾经属于一个少年
[1:20:34] A very foolish one 一个很愚蠢的少年
[1:20:36] who wasted many hours slaying dragons instead of attending to his studies. 他浪费太多时间屠龙 没有乖乖学习
[1:20:41] – This was yours? – Yes, it was mine. – 这是你的吗? – 是的
[1:20:43] My father had it made for me. 这是我父亲替我缝制的
[1:20:46] Well 可是
[1:20:48] I’m taller than you were then. 我比你当时还要高
[1:20:50] Though I’m not likely to grow anymore, except sideways. 不过我不会再长高了 只会长胖
[1:20:56] Never fitted me either. 我穿军服也不太适合
[1:20:58] Boromir was always the soldier. 波罗莫比较像一个军人
[1:21:04] They were so alike, he and my father. 他跟我父亲其实很像
[1:21:09] Proud. 心高气傲
[1:21:11] Stubborn even. 他们都很固执
[1:21:14] But strong. 但是却很坚强
[1:21:17] I think you have strength of a different kind. 你拥有不同的力量
[1:21:20] And one day your father will see it. 有一天你父亲会了解
[1:21:27] Here do I swear fealty and service to Gondor 我在此宣誓效忠刚铎
[1:21:31] in peace or war 不管和平或战争
[1:21:33] in living or dying 活着还是死去
[1:21:37] from. 从
[1:21:41] From this hour henceforth 从现在开始
[1:21:44] until my lord release me 直到大人解除我的誓言
[1:21:47] or death take me. 或是直到我死为止
[1:21:50] And I shall not forget it 我不会忘记你的誓言
[1:21:53] nor fail to reward that which is given. 也一定会回应你的效忠
[1:22:04] Fealty with love. 以爱回应忠诚
[1:22:07] Valour with honour. 以荣誉回应英勇
[1:22:10] Disloyalty with vengeance. 以复仇回应背叛
[1:22:22] I do not think we should so lightly abandon the outer defenses 你不该轻易放弃边界防线
[1:22:27] defenses that your brother long held intact. 那是你兄长一直坚守的防线
[1:22:29] – What would you have me do? – I will not yield – 你要我怎么做? – 我们不能就这样弃守
[1:22:32] the river in Pelennor unfought. 帕兰诺平原和安都因河
[1:22:35] Osgiliath must be retaken. 一定要夺回奥斯吉力亚斯
[1:22:37] My lord, Osgiliath is overrun. 奥斯吉力亚斯已经被攻陷
[1:22:40] Much must be risked in war. 打仗就会有风险
[1:22:45] Is there a captain here who still has the courage to do his lord’s will? 有哪位将军有勇气为摄政王效命?
[1:22:55] You wish now that our places had been exchanged 你希望我跟哥哥交换命运
[1:22:59] that I had died and Boromir had lived. 你宁愿我死 让波罗莫活
[1:23:06] Yes. 是的
[1:23:08] I wish that. 我是这么希望
[1:23:19] Since you were robbed of Boromir 既然你失去了波罗莫
[1:23:23] I will do what I can in his stead. 我就代替他执行这项任务
[1:23:34] If I should return, think better of me, Father. 如果我能生还 请你肯定我的能力
[1:23:41] That will depend on the manner of your return. 这要看你是不是能凯旋归来
[1:25:08] What are you up to? 你想干什么?
[1:25:10] Sneaking off, are we? 你想偷溜 对吧?
[1:25:12] Sneaking? 偷溜?
[1:25:15] Sneaking? 偷溜?
[1:25:18] Fat Hobbit is always so polite. 小胖子真有良心
[1:25:22] Smeagol shows them secret ways that nobody else could find 史麦戈带他们找到 没有人找得到的秘密通道
[1:25:27] and they say “sneak.” 他却说我想偷溜
[1:25:30] Sneak? 偷溜?
[1:25:33] Very nice friend. Oh, yes, my precious. 你真是个好朋友 是啊 你真是个好兄弟
[1:25:36] – Very nice, very nice. – All right. All right! – 好兄弟 – 够了 够了
[1:25:40] You just startled me is all. 我只是被你吓了一跳
[1:25:43] What were you doing? 你刚才在干嘛?
[1:25:46] Sneaking. 偷溜呀
[1:25:48] Fine. Have it your own way. 好吧 随便你
[1:25:54] I’m sorry to wake you, Mr. Frodo. 很抱歉把你吵醒
[1:25:57] We have to be moving on. 我们得出发了
[1:26:04] It’s dark still. 天色还是很暗
[1:26:06] It’s always dark here. 天色一直都很暗
[1:26:12] It’s gone! 不见了
[1:26:15] – The Elven bread. – What? – 精灵干粮不见了 – 什么?
[1:26:18] That’s all we have left. 我们只剩下那点干粮
[1:26:24] He took it. He must have! 他拿走了 一定是他偷的
[1:26:27] Smeagol? No, no, not poor Smeagol. 你说我? 可怜的史麦戈才没拿
[1:26:30] Smeagol hates nasty Elf bread. 史麦戈最讨厌吃精灵干粮
[1:26:33] You’re a lying rat! What did you do with it?! 你骗人 你拿到哪儿了?
[1:26:37] He doesn’t eat it. 他不吃那玩意
[1:26:39] – He can’t have taken it. – Look. – 不可能是他拿的 – 瞧
[1:26:43] What’s this? 这是什么?
[1:26:47] Crumbs on his jacketses. He took it! 他的外套上有干粮屑 是他拿的
[1:26:51] He took it. 是他偷走的
[1:26:54] I seen him. He’s always stuffing his face when master’s not looking. 我亲眼看到 他老是趁主人不注意偷吃
[1:26:58] That’s a filthy lie! 你说谎
[1:27:00] You stinking, two-faced sneak! 你这个狡猾的小坏蛋
[1:27:02] – Sam! – Call me – 山姆 – 你敢说是我
[1:27:04] Stop it! 住手
[1:27:06] Sam! 山姆
[1:27:08] – I’ll kill him! – Sam! No! – 我要宰了他 – 山姆 不!
[1:27:13] Oh, myI’m sorry. I didn’t mean it to go so far. I was just soso angry. 对不起 我不是故意的 我只是气炸了
[1:27:19] Here, just Let’s just rest a bit. 来 休息一下吧
[1:27:21] – I’m all right. – No. – 我很好 – 不
[1:27:23] No, you’re not all right. You’re exhausted. 你不好 你累坏了
[1:27:27] It’s that Gollum. 都是咕噜害的
[1:27:29] It’s this place. 这地方不对劲
[1:27:31] It’s that thing around your neck. 你戴的魔戒太沉重了
[1:27:37] I could help a bit. 我可以帮忙
[1:27:38] I could carry it for a while. 我可以替你戴一下
[1:27:41] Carry it for a while. 我替你戴一阵子
[1:27:43] I could carry itI could carry it. 我可以替你戴一下
[1:27:45] Share the load Share the loadthe loadthe load. 减轻你的负担
[1:27:51] Get away! 走开
[1:27:52] I don’t want to keep it. 我并不想要它
[1:27:57] I just want to help. 我只想帮忙
[1:28:01] See? See? 瞧 瞧
[1:28:04] He wants it for himself. 他想把它占为己有
[1:28:08] Shut up, you! 给我闭嘴
[1:28:10] Go away! Get out of here! 快滚 给我走吧
[1:28:12] No, Sam. 不 山姆
[1:28:14] It’s you. 你才该走
[1:28:19] I’m sorry, Sam. 很抱歉 山姆
[1:28:23] But he’s a liar. 他是个骗子
[1:28:24] He’s poisoned you against me. 他在挑拨你和我
[1:28:28] You can’t help me anymore. 你再也帮不了我了
[1:28:32] You don’t mean that. 这不是你的真心话
[1:28:37] Go home. 回家吧
[1:29:58] Faramir! Faramir! 法拉墨!
[1:30:04] Your father’s will has turned to madness. 你父亲完全失去理智
[1:30:07] Do not throw away your life so rashly. 不要白白去送死
[1:30:10] Where does my allegiance lie if not here? 我必须誓死效忠刚铎
[1:30:13] This is the city of the Men of Numenor. 这是努曼诺尔人的王城
[1:30:16] I will gladly give my life to defend her beauty 为了捍卫这座美丽的王城 它辉煌的过去和智慧
[1:30:19] her memory, her wisdom. 我很乐意牺牲我的性命
[1:30:25] Your father loves you, Faramir. 你父亲很爱你 法拉墨
[1:30:29] He will remember it before the end. 他最后会明白的
[1:31:42] Can you sing, Master Hobbit? 你会唱歌吗 小霍比特人?
[1:31:46] Well 这个
[1:31:48] yes. 会的
[1:31:50] At least, well enough for my own people. 我的同胞觉得我唱得不错
[1:31:56] But we have no songs for great halls 不过我们唱的歌谣都很粗俗
[1:31:59] and evil times. 不能登大雅之堂
[1:32:01] And why should your songs be unfit for my halls? 为什么不能登大雅之堂?
[1:32:07] Come, sing me a song. 来吧 唱一首来听听
[1:32:20] Home is behind 家园在后方
[1:32:23] The world ahead 世界在前方
[1:32:29] And there are many paths to tread 路途多遥远 千辛又万苦
[1:32:37] Through shadow 穿过幽暗阴影
[1:32:41] To the edge of night 迎向黑夜边缘
[1:32:47] Until the stars are all alight 直到夜空繁星闪烁
[1:32:55] Mist and shadow 迷雾和阴影
[1:32:59] Cloud and shade 乌云和黑暗
[1:33:06] All shall fade 全都消失
[1:33:12] All shall 全都消失
[1:33:21] fade 消散一空
[1:33:48] March! March! 前进!前进!
[1:33:52] March! March! March! 前进!前进!前进!
[1:34:00] Make way for the king. 国王来了
[1:34:04] Make way. 让开
[1:34:09] The king is here. 国王来了
[1:34:13] My lord. 国王
[1:34:16] Hail to you, sire. 吾王万岁
[1:34:18] Grimbold, how many? 葛林伯 有多少人马?
[1:34:19] I bring 500 men from the Westfold, my lord. 我从西谷带来五百人 国王
[1:34:23] We have 300 more from Fenmarch, Théoden King. 沼境来了三百人 希优顿国王
[1:34:27] – Where are the riders from Snowbourn? – None have come, my lord. – 雪界河来了多少骑士? -一个也没有 国王
[1:34:48] Six thousand spears. 六千名长矛手
[1:34:51] Less than half of what I’d hoped for. 比我预期的少一半
[1:34:53] Six thousand will not be enough to break the lines of Mordor. 六千人不能突破魔多大军防线
[1:34:59] More will come. 会有更多人马来到
[1:35:01] Every hour lost hastens Gondor’s defeat. 时间拖久了刚铎就会沦陷
[1:35:05] We have till dawn, then we must ride. 只能等到天亮 然后就必须出发
[1:35:27] The horses are restless 战马焦躁不安
[1:35:29] and the men are quiet. 战士却寂静无声
[1:35:31] They grow nervous in the shadow of the mountain. 他们紧张得说不出话来
[1:35:37] That road there 那条路
[1:35:39] where does that lead? 通往哪里?
[1:35:42] It is the road to the Dimholt, the door under the mountain. 那里是丁祸 黑暗之门
[1:35:47] None who venture there ever return. 没有人进去能活着出来
[1:35:51] That mountain is evil. 那是亡灵之山
[1:36:16] Aragorn. 亚拉冈
[1:36:18] Let’s find some food. 咱们去找吃的
[1:36:37] There. 好了
[1:36:39] A true esquire of Rohan. 你也是洛汗骠骑了
[1:36:46] I’m ready. 我也要打仗
[1:36:49] Sorry. 对不起
[1:36:51] It isn’t all that dangerous. 这把剑并不锐利
[1:36:54] It’s not even sharp. 它其实挺钝的
[1:36:57] Well, that’s no good. You won’t kill many Orcs with a blunt blade. 那可不行 用钝剑可杀不了半兽人
[1:37:00] Come on. 来吧
[1:37:06] To the smithy. Go! 去找铁匠磨剑 去吧
[1:37:10] You should not encourage him. 你不该怂恿他
[1:37:13] You should not doubt him. 你不该对他没信心
[1:37:15] I do not doubt his heart, only the reach of his arm. 他很有勇气 只是个子太小
[1:37:21] Why should Merry be left behind? 梅里为什么不能上战场?
[1:37:23] He has as much cause to go to war as you. 他跟你一样有参战的理由
[1:37:28] Why can he not fight for those he loves? 他为什么就不能为他所爱的人奋战?
[1:37:34] You know as little of war as that Hobbit. 你对战争的了解跟那个霍比特人一样少
[1:37:38] When the fear takes him 当他心中充满恐惧
[1:37:41] and the blood and the screams and the horror of battle take hold 当他看到士兵在战场上全身血淋淋地惨叫
[1:37:46] do you think he would stand and fight? 你认为他还会奋勇作战吗?
[1:37:51] He would flee. 他一定会逃之天夭
[1:37:53] And he would be right to do so. 他这么做并没有错
[1:37:57] War is the province of Men, Eowyn. 人类是逼不得已才会作战
[1:38:37] I choose a mortal life. 我选择了凡人的生命
[1:38:43] I wish I could’ve seen him 我真希望能见到他
[1:38:47] one last time. 最后一面
[1:39:01] Sir? 大人
[1:39:04] King Théoden awaits you, my lord. 希优顿国王找你
[1:39:28] I take my leave. 我先走了
[1:39:44] My lord Elrond. 爱隆王
[1:39:46] I come on behalf of one whom I love. 我是为了挚爱的女儿而来
[1:39:53] Arwen is dying. 亚玟就快死了
[1:39:59] She will not long survive the evil that now spreads from Mordor. 她无法抵抗魔多的邪恶力量
[1:40:04] The light of the Evenstar is failing. 苍暮之星的光芒越来越微弱
[1:40:08] As Sauron’s power grows, her strength wanes. 索伦的力量日益强大 她就逐渐失去生命力
[1:40:12] Arwen’s life is now tied to the fate of the Ring. 亚玟的生命和魔戒的命运息息相关
[1:40:16] The shadow is upon us, Aragorn. 魔影即将笼罩我们
[1:40:19] The end has come. 世界末日即将来临
[1:40:21] It will not be our end, but his. 这将是魔君的末日 不是人类的终结
[1:40:25] You ride to war, but not to victory. 你们绝对无法获得胜利
[1:40:29] Sauron’s armies march on Minas Tirith, this you know. 索伦的邪恶大军 正向米那斯提力斯前进
[1:40:33] But in secret he sends another force which will attack from the river. 但他另外又派一支军队从河面展开攻击
[1:40:38] A fleet of Corsair ships sails from the south. 他派昂巴海盗船从南方进攻
[1:40:42] They’ll be in the city in two days. 两天后就会攻到
[1:40:45] You’re outnumbered, Aragorn. 你们寡不敌众
[1:40:48] You need more men. 你们需要搬更多救兵
[1:40:51] There are none. 没有救兵可搬了
[1:40:54] There are those who dwell in the mountain. 亡灵之山住了一些人
[1:41:07] Murderers 他们都是杀人凶手
[1:41:10] traitors. 叛徒
[1:41:14] You would call upon them to fight? 你要我找他们帮忙?
[1:41:16] They believe in nothing. 他们什么都不相信
[1:41:18] They answer to no one. 也不听任何人的命令
[1:41:20] They will answer to the king of Gondor. 他们会听刚铎之王的命令
[1:41:30] Anduril, the flame of the West, forged from the shards of Narsil. 安都瑞尔 西方之炎 用纳希尔圣剑碎片重铸而成
[1:41:50] Sauron will not have forgotten the sword of Elendil. 索伦绝对不会忘记伊伦迪尔圣剑
[1:42:08] The blade that was broken shall return to Minas Tirith. 曾经破碎的圣剑 将再度回到米那斯提力斯
[1:42:13] The man who can wield the power of this sword 能驾驭这把圣剑的人
[1:42:16] can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walks this earth. 将召集史上最强大的军队
[1:42:21] Put aside the Ranger. 把游侠的身份放下
[1:42:24] Become who you were born to be. 成为你命中注定该当的人皇
[1:42:27] Take the Dimholt road. 往丁祸走上亡灵之道
[1:42:33] 我给人类希望 ónen i-Estel Edain.(精灵语)
[1:42:39] 我不是为了自己 ú-chebin Estel anim.(精灵语)
[1:42:55] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要走?
[1:42:57] The war lies to the east. You cannot leave on the eve of battle. 大战即将在西方展开 你不能临阵脱逃
[1:43:03] You cannot abandon the men. 你不能抛弃这些人
[1:43:06] Eowyn. 伊欧玟
[1:43:08] We need you here. 我们需要你
[1:43:11] Why have you come? 你为什么跟来?
[1:43:15] Do you not know? 难道你不知道吗?
[1:43:26] It is but a shadow and a thought that you love. 你爱的只是一个理想 一个幻影
[1:43:33] I cannot give you what you seek. 我不能回报你的爱
[1:43:49] I have wished you joy since first I saw you. 我第一次看到你 就希望你得到幸福
[1:44:12] Just where do you think you’re off to? 你想去哪儿?
[1:44:15] Not this time. 这次不行
[1:44:16] This time you must stay, Gimli. 这次你要留下来 金雳
[1:44:21] Have you learned nothing of the stubbornness of Dwarves? 你还不知道矮人族最固执吗?
[1:44:24] You might as well accept it. We’re going with you, laddie. 你就认了吧 我们要跟你去
[1:44:50] – What’s happening? – Where is he going? – 怎么回事? – 他要去哪儿?
[1:44:52] Where’s he going? 他要去哪儿?
[1:44:57] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:45:03] Lord Aragorn! 亚拉冈大人
[1:45:06] Why does he leave on the eve of battle? 他为什么在大战前夕离开?
[1:45:09] He leaves because there is no hope. 因为他觉得没有希望
[1:45:12] He leaves because he must. 因为他非走不可
[1:45:15] Too few have come. 我们势单力薄
[1:45:16] We cannot defeat the armies of Mordor. 不可能击败魔多大军
[1:45:21] No 没错
[1:45:23] we cannot. 是不可能
[1:45:27] But we will meet them in battle nonetheless. 但是我们还是要誓死奋战
[1:45:46] I have left instruction. 我留下了指示
[1:45:50] The people are to follow your rule in my stead. 我死后人民要听你的命令
[1:46:00] Take up my seat in the Golden Hall. 坐上我在金殿的王位
[1:46:03] Long may you defend Edoras 如果我们不幸落败
[1:46:06] if the battle goes ill. 你要全力捍卫埃多拉斯
[1:46:10] What other duty would you have me do, my lord? 你还要我尽什么职责?
[1:46:15] Duty? 职责?
[1:46:19] No. 没有了
[1:46:29] I would have you smile again 我只希望你能重展笑容
[1:46:35] not grieve for those whose time has come. 别再为死去的人难过
[1:46:45] You shall live to see these days renewed 你要率领洛汗人民重建家园
[1:46:52] and no more despair. 永远不再悲伤
[1:47:01] What kind of army would linger in such a place? 什么人会住在这种鬼地方?
[1:47:05] One that is cursed. 受到诅咒的人
[1:47:09] Long ago, the Men of the Mountains swore an oath 很久以前亡灵之山的人
[1:47:12] to the last king of Gondor 向刚铎最后一位人皇宣誓
[1:47:15] to come to his aid 只要他一声令下
[1:47:17] to fight. 就会前来奋战
[1:47:19] But when the time came 但是当那一刻来临
[1:47:22] when Gondor’s need was dire 刚铎的战况危急
[1:47:25] they fled 他们却仓惶逃亡
[1:47:27] vanishing into the darkness of the mountain. 消失在亡灵之山的阴影中
[1:47:31] And so lsildur cursed them 于是埃西铎诅咒他们
[1:47:35] never to rest until they had fulfilled their pledge. 在实现誓言之前 他们将永远不得安息
[1:47:43] Who shall call them from the grey twilight? 谁能把他们从灰色的阴影中叫出来?
[1:47:47] The forgotten people. 被遗忘的人
[1:47:49] The heir of him to whom the oath they swore. 他们誓言效忠的人皇的继承人
[1:47:52] From the north shall he come. 他将从北方而来
[1:47:55] Need shall drive him. 他对他们有所要求
[1:47:57] He shall pass the door to the Paths of the Dead. 他将穿过黑暗之门 踏上亡灵之道
[1:48:19] The very warmth of my blood seems stolen away. 我全身的血液都结冰了
[1:48:28] The way is shut. 黑暗之门被封住
[1:48:31] It was made by those who are dead. 这是亡灵打造的门
[1:48:34] And the Dead keep it. 由他们负责掌管
[1:48:36] The way is shut. 路被封住了
[1:48:49] Brego! 布理哥
[1:48:54] I do not fear death. 我不怕死
[1:49:09] Well, this is a thing unheard of. 从来没听过有这种事
[1:49:12] An Elf will go underground where a Dwarf dare not? 连精灵都肯进入地底 矮人却不敢?
[1:49:17] Oh. 真是的
[1:49:18] Oh, I’d never hear the end of it. 我一定会被笑死了
[1:49:36] We must ride light and swift. 减轻负担 全速赶去
[1:49:39] It is a long road ahead. 前面的路很长
[1:49:40] And man and beast must reach the end with the strength to fight. 人和马都要保留精力 才能在战场上全力奋战
[1:49:49] Little Hobbits do not belong in war, Master Meriadoc. 小霍比特人不该上战场 梅里大爷
[1:49:52] All my friends have gone to battle. 我的朋友都参战了
[1:49:55] I would be ashamed to be left behind. 只有我留下来会很丢脸
[1:49:57] It is a three day gallop to Minas Tirith. 到米那斯提力斯要骑三天
[1:49:59] And none of my riders can bear you as a burden. 我的骑士不能浪费力气载你
[1:50:02] I want to fight. 我想要参战
[1:50:05] I will say no more. 别再说了
[1:50:24] Ride with me. 跟我一起去
[1:50:27] My lady. 王女
[1:50:29] Form up! Move out! Form up! Move out! 整装出发!整装出发!
[1:50:38] Ride! 出发吧
[1:50:39] Ride now to Gondor! 前往刚铎
[1:51:23] What is it? 是什么?
[1:51:25] What do you see? 你看见什么?
[1:51:27] I see shapes of men. 我看到人影
[1:51:32] And of horses. 还有马匹
[1:51:34] Where? 在哪里?
[1:51:36] Pale banners like shreds of cloud. 像云朵一般的白旗
[1:51:41] Spears rise 高举的长矛
[1:51:44] like winter-thickets through a shroud of mist. 就像严冬里的枯树 刺向薄薄的迷雾
[1:51:48] The Dead are following. 后面跟着一群亡灵
[1:51:52] They have been summoned. 他们受到召唤
[1:51:54] The Dead? 亡灵?
[1:51:56] Summoned? 召唤?
[1:51:58] I knew that. 我知道啦
[1:52:04] Very good. 我不怕
[1:52:06] Very good! Legolas! 我才不怕咧 莱格拉斯
[1:52:46] Do not look down. 别往下看
[1:53:40] Who enters my domain? 是谁闯入我的领地?
[1:53:49] One who will have your allegiance. 你们要效忠的主人
[1:53:54] The Dead do not suffer the living to pass. 亡灵不容许活人过去
[1:54:00] You will suffer me. 你要容许我过去
[1:54:26] The way is shut. 黑暗之门被封住了
[1:54:31] It was made by those who are dead. 这是亡灵打造的门
[1:54:35] And the Dead keep it. 由他们负责掌管
[1:54:49] The way is shut. 路被封住了
[1:54:53] Now you must die. 你们非死不可
[1:55:00] I summon you to fulfill your oath. 我命令你实现你的誓言
[1:55:03] None but the king of Gondor may command me. 只有刚铎之王才能命令我
[1:55:14] That line was broken. 圣剑早就断裂
[1:55:19] It has been remade. 圣剑已经重铸
[1:55:29] Fight for us 为我们作战
[1:55:30] and regain your honour. 重拾你们的尊严
[1:55:37] What say you? 你们说呢?
[1:55:51] What say you? 你们说呢?
[1:55:53] You waste your time, Aragorn. 你在浪费时间 亚拉冈
[1:55:55] They had no honour in life, they have none now in death. 他们活着没尊严 死后更没有
[1:55:59] I am lsildur’s heir. 我是埃西铎的子嗣
[1:56:02] Fight for me 只要为我作战
[1:56:04] and I will hold your oaths fulfilled. 你们的誓言就算实现了
[1:56:12] What say you? 怎么样?
[1:56:22] You have my com.funword.word! 我向你们保证
[1:56:24] Fight, and I will release you from this living death! 只要为我作战 我就把你们死国放走
[1:56:30] What say you?! 你们认为呢?!
[1:56:34] Stand, you traitors! 站出来 叛徒
[1:57:04] Out! 快跑
[1:57:27] Legolas! 莱格拉斯
[1:57:29] Run! 快跑
[1:58:37] We fight. 我们为你作战
[1:58:49] Open the gate! Quick! 把城门打开 快点
[1:59:23] Quick! Hurry! 快点
[1:59:39] Faramir! 法拉墨!
[1:59:41] Say not that he has fallen. 别跟我说他死了
[1:59:46] They were outnumbered. 他们寡不敌众
[1:59:48] None survived. 没有人生还
[1:59:50] Fear. 恐惧
[1:59:52] The city is rank with it. 全城充满恐惧
[1:59:58] Let us ease their pain. 让我们为他们消除恐惧
[2:00:01] Release the prisoners. 把俘虏还给他们
[2:00:03] Catapults! 发射
[2:00:18] My sons are spent. 我的儿子都死了
[2:00:22] My line has ended. 我的家族香火断绝了
[2:00:28] He’s alive! 他还活着
[2:00:30] The House of Stewards has failed. 宰相世家绝种了
[2:00:33] He needs medicine, my lord. 大人 他需要救治
[2:00:36] My line has ended! 我绝子绝孙了
[2:00:40] My lord! 大人
[2:00:55] Rohan 洛汗人
[2:00:58] has deserted us. 抛弃了我们
[2:01:15] Théoden’s betrayed me. 希优顿背叛了我
[2:01:29] Abandon your posts! 弃守吧
[2:01:32] Flee! Flee for your lives! 快逃吧 快逃命吧
[2:01:46] Prepare for battle! 准备迎敌
[2:01:48] Hurry, men! To the wall! Defend the wall! 快到墙边 保护城墙!
[2:01:52] Over here! 这里
[2:01:55] Return to your posts! 快回作战位置
[2:02:08] Send these foul beasts into the abyss. 把这些怪物打下地狱
[2:02:21] Stay where you are. 留在原地
[2:02:40] We need more rubble! 我们需要更多石块
[2:02:41] Watch out! 小心
[2:02:43] Down to the lower levels. Quick! 到下一层 快点
[2:02:48] Double up, men! 动作快点
[2:03:58] Hold them back! Do not give in to fear. 勇敢抗敌 不要被恐惧打败
[2:04:02] Stand to your posts! Fight! 坚守岗位 誓死奋战
[2:04:46] Not at the towers! 不要瞄准敌军的攻城塔
[2:04:48] Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls! 瞄准食人妖 歼灭食人妖
[2:04:51] Bring them down! 把他们扳倒!
[2:05:28] Fight them back! 把他们击退!
[2:05:31] Peregrin Took! 皮聘
[2:05:33] – Go back to the Citadel! – They’d called us out to fight. – 快回去 – 你要我们誓死奋战
[2:05:52] This is no place for a Hobbit. 霍比特人不该上战场
[2:06:20] Guard of the Citadel, indeed. 回去捍卫碉堡
[2:06:23] Now, back, up the hill. Quickly. Quick! 快回去 快点
[2:06:37] What are you doing, you useless scum! 你在干嘛?没用的东西
[2:06:40] The door won’t give. It’s too strong. 城门太坚固了 撞不破
[2:06:49] Get back there and smash it down. 给我回去把它撞破
[2:06:51] But nothing can breach it. 用什么都撞不破
[2:06:56] Grond will breach it. 用葛龙德就可以
[2:07:02] Bring up the wolf’s head. 把破城鎚拉过来
[2:07:07] Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond! 葛龙德!葛龙德!
[2:07:13] Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond! 葛龙德!葛龙德!
[2:07:18] Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond! 葛龙德!葛龙德!
[2:07:23] Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond! 葛龙德!葛龙德!
[2:07:27] Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond! 葛龙德!葛龙德!
[2:07:49] You may go no further. 你们不能再继续前进了
[2:07:54] You will not enter Gondor. 你们不能进入刚铎
[2:07:57] Who are you to deny us passage? 你们是什么人 胆敢拦我们的路?
[2:08:00] Legolas, fire a warning shot past the bosun’s ear. 莱格拉斯 放一箭 擦过掌帆手耳边以示警告
[2:08:06] Mind your aim. 瞄准一点
[2:08:14] That’s it. Right. We warned you. 活该 我们警告过你们
[2:08:16] Prepare to be boarded. 准备登船
[2:08:20] Boarded? 登船?
[2:08:21] By you and whose army? 就凭你们跟哪支军队?
[2:08:25] This army. 这支军队
[2:08:44] In there. 进去
[2:08:47] What is this place? 这是什么地方?
[2:08:54] Master must go inside the tunnel. 主人一定要进入隧道
[2:08:58] Now that I’m here, I don’t think I want to. 现在我来到这儿 我突然不想进去了
[2:09:05] It’s the only way. 这是唯一的路
[2:09:09] Go in 你不往前走
[2:09:11] or go back. 就要回头
[2:09:17] I can’t go back. 我不能回头
[2:09:32] – What’s that smell? – Orcses’ filth. – 是什么味道? – 半兽人的臭味
[2:09:34] Orcses come in here sometimes. 半兽人有时候会来
[2:09:43] Hurry. 快点
[2:09:49] This way. 这儿
[2:09:54] Smeagol? 史麦戈?
[2:09:57] Over here. 这儿
[2:10:07] It’s sticky. What is it? 黏乎乎的 这是什么?
[2:10:11] You will see. 你待会就知道
[2:10:13] Oh, yes. 没错
[2:10:16] You will see. 你等着瞧吧
[2:10:28] Smeagol? 史麦戈?
[2:10:31] Smeagol! 史麦戈?
[2:10:35] Smeagol! 史麦戈?
[2:10:46] Sam. 山姆
[2:12:28] And you, Frodo Baggins 至于你 佛罗多·巴金斯
[2:12:30] I give you the light of Earendil, our most beloved star. 我将埃伦迪尔之光送给你 这是我们最挚爱的星辰
[2:12:36] May it be a light for you in dark places 愿它在所有光亮都熄灭时
[2:12:40] when all other lights go out. 在黑暗中为你照亮光明
[2:14:00] Naughty little fly. 小小的苍蝇
[2:14:03] Why does he cry? 他为什么哭?
[2:14:07] Caught in a web 你被困在网中
[2:14:10] Soon you’ll be. 很快就会被
[2:14:13] Eaten. 吃掉
[2:14:53] Got away, did it, precious? 你以为你逃得了 是吗?
[2:14:55] Not this time. 这次不行
[2:14:58] – Not this time! – No! – 这次你休想逃 – 住手
[2:15:08] It wasn’t us. It wasn’t us! 不是我们 不是我们干的
[2:15:11] Smeagol wouldn’t hurt master. 史麦戈不会伤害主人
[2:15:14] We promised. 我们答应过了
[2:15:16] You must believe us. 你要相信我们
[2:15:19] It was the precious. 都是宝贝害的
[2:15:21] The precious made us do it. 是宝贝逼我们这么做
[2:15:43] I have to destroy it, Smeagol. 我必须摧毁魔戒 史麦戈
[2:15:55] I have to destroy it for both our sakes. 这是为了我们俩好
[2:16:08] No! 不
[2:16:33] I’m so sorry, Sam. 对不起 山姆
[2:16:40] I’m so sorry. 真是对不起
[2:17:08] This task was appointed to you, Frodo of the Shire. 你被赋予这项任务 来自夏尔的佛罗多
[2:17:14] If you do not find a way 如果你无法完成任务
[2:17:18] no one will. 世界就会毁灭
[2:17:53] The scouts report Minas Tirith is surrounded. 探子来报说 米那斯提力斯被团团包围
[2:17:56] The lower level’s in flames. 底层全都被大火吞蚀
[2:17:58] Everywhere, legions of the enemy advance. 敌军不断往前逼近
[2:18:01] Time is against us. 来不及了
[2:18:03] Make ready! 准备作战
[2:18:04] Take heart, Merry. 鼓起勇气
[2:18:06] It will soon be over. 战争很快就结束
[2:18:09] My lady 王女
[2:18:11] you are fair and brave 你是这么地勇敢美丽
[2:18:14] and have much to live for 你的人生充满了希望
[2:18:18] and many who love you. 也有很多人爱你
[2:18:23] I know it is too late to turn aside. 我知道要回头已经太迟了
[2:18:26] I know there is not much point now in hoping. 我知道再怎么期望也没有用
[2:18:31] If I were a knight of Rohan, capable of great deeds 我真希望我是一个能成大事的洛汗骑士
[2:18:34] But – I’m not. 但我不是
[2:18:38] I’m a Hobbit. 我只是一个霍比特人
[2:18:42] And I know I can’t save Middle-earth. 我也知道我一个人救不了中土世界
[2:18:48] I just want to help my friends. 我只想帮助我的朋友
[2:18:53] Frodo. 佛罗多
[2:18:55] Sam. 山姆
[2:18:58] Pippin. 皮聘
[2:19:02] More than anything, I wish I could see them again. 更重要的是 我希望能再见到他们
[2:19:09] Prepare to move out! 准备前进
[2:19:12] Make haste. We ride through the night. 快点 我们要连夜赶路
[2:19:31] To battle. 誓死奋战
[2:19:33] To battle. 誓死奋战
[2:19:57] Back to the gate! 回去城门
[2:19:59] Hurry! 快点
[2:20:21] I am steward of the House of Anarion. 我是安那瑞安家族的宰相
[2:20:26] Thus have I walked. 我曾在这里昂首阔步
[2:20:30] And thus now will I sleep. 现在我要在这里长眠
[2:20:39] Gondor is lost. 刚铎已经沦陷了
[2:20:41] There is no hope for Men. 人类没有任何希望
[2:20:59] Why do the fools fly? 这些傻瓜逃什么逃?
[2:21:04] Better to die sooner than late. 早一点死不是比较好吗?
[2:21:09] For die we must. 我们迟早都会死
[2:21:23] No tomb for Denethor and Faramir. 迪耐瑟和法拉墨不需要坟墓
[2:21:27] No long, slow sleep of death embalmed. 也不会永远睡着等待腐朽
[2:21:34] We shall burn, like the heathen kings of old. 我们要跟先王一样被烧成灰烬
[2:21:42] Bring wood and oil. 把燃油和木柴拿来
[2:21:47] Steady. Steady. 稳住
[2:22:05] You are soldiers of Gondor. 你们是刚铎勇士
[2:22:08] No matter what comes through that gate, you will stand your ground. 不管有多少敌人都要死守城门
[2:22:19] Run! 快跑
[2:22:22] Volley! 放箭
[2:22:24] Fire! 放箭
[2:24:19] Let him go, you filth. 放开他 臭东西
[2:24:23] Let him go! 放开他
[2:24:26] You will not touch him again. 你休想动他一根汗毛
[2:24:31] Come on and finish it. 有胆就来找我
[2:26:23] Back! 退后
[2:26:35] Mr. Frodo. 佛罗多
[2:26:46] Oh, no. 不好了
[2:26:48] Frodo. 佛罗多
[2:26:51] Mr. Frodo. 佛罗多
[2:26:57] Wake up. 醒醒
[2:27:02] Don’t leave me here alone. 别丢下我一个人
[2:27:06] Don’t go where I can’t follow. 别去我不能跟去的地方
[2:27:13] Wake up. 快醒来
[2:27:21] Not asleep. 你不是睡着了
[2:27:25] Dead. 你是死了
[2:27:46] You get back, you scum! 给我回来 臭东西
[2:27:57] What’s this? 这是什么?
[2:28:00] Looks like old Shelob’s been having a bit of fun. 看来尸罗又跑出来打猎了
[2:28:04] Killed another one, has she? 她又杀了一个猎物?
[2:28:07] No. 没有
[2:28:12] This fellow ain’t dead. 这小子没死
[2:28:14] Not dead? 他没死?
[2:28:16] – She jabs him with her stinger, and he goes as limp as a boned fish. 她先用毒刺刺他 让他像死鱼一样动弹不得
[2:28:23] Then she has her way with them. 然后她再慢慢享用大餐
[2:28:26] That’s how she likes to feed. 这是她的独门秘方
[2:28:28] Fresh blood. 保持肉的鲜度
[2:28:30] Get him to the tower! 把他抬到高塔上
[2:28:36] Samwise, you fool. 山姆卫斯 你这个笨蛋
[2:28:38] This scum will be awake in a couple of hours. 这臭小子两小时后就会活过来
[2:28:41] Then he’ll wish he’d never been born. 到时候他就会不想活了
[2:29:08] The house of his spirit crumbles. 他已经没救了
[2:29:12] He is burning. 他在发烧
[2:29:15] Already burning. 他要燃烧
[2:29:16] He’s not dead. 他还没死
[2:29:19] He’s not dead! 他没有死
[2:29:22] No! No! 不
[2:29:25] No! No! 住手
[2:29:27] He’s not dead! 他还没有死
[2:29:29] – Farewell, Peregrin, son of Paladin. – No! No! No! – 永别了 帕拉丁之子皮聘 – 不!不!
[2:29:33] I release you from my service. 我解除你的职务
[2:29:38] Go now and die in what way seems best to you. 你想怎么死就怎么死吧
[2:29:44] Pour oil on the wood! 把燃油倒上去
[2:29:48] Come on, soldier! Move it! 快呀 别站在那儿
[2:29:51] – Hurry along there! Hurry along! – Gandalf! – 快点 动作快点 – 甘道夫!
[2:29:54] Where is Gandalf? 甘道夫呢?
[2:29:57] Gandalf! 甘道夫!
[2:30:03] Retreat! 撤退!
[2:30:07] The city is breached! 城门被攻陷了
[2:30:09] Fall back! – to the second level! 回到上面
[2:30:15] Get the women and children out! 让妇孺撤退
[2:30:17] Get them out! 把他们带走
[2:30:19] Retreat! 撤退
[2:30:20] Come on. Come on, move. 快呀 来吧
[2:30:23] Move into the city. Kill all in your path. 攻进城内 赶尽杀绝
[2:30:35] Take them down! 杀光所有的敌人
[2:30:58] Fight! Fight to the last man! 战斗!奋战到底!
[2:31:01] Fight for your lives! 为生存战斗!
[2:31:03] – Gandalf! 甘道夫!
[2:31:08] Gandalf! 甘道夫!
[2:31:10] Denethor has lost his mind! 迪耐瑟发疯了
[2:31:13] He’s burning Faramir alive! 他要把法拉墨活活烧死
[2:31:15] Up! Quickly! 快上去 快
[2:31:24] Go back to the abyss. 回去黑暗深渊吧
[2:31:27] Fall into the nothingness that awaits you and your master. 跟你的主人一起 回到等着你们的深渊吧
[2:31:30] Do you not know death when you see it, old man? 你不知道你的死期到了吗? 老家伙
[2:31:37] This is my hour. 我要杀了你
[2:31:51] – Gandalf! 甘道夫!
[2:32:02] You have failed. 你失败了
[2:32:06] The world of Men will fall. 人类世界会灭亡
[2:33:08] Courage, Merry. 鼓起勇气 梅里
[2:33:10] Courage for our friends. 为我们的朋友鼓起勇气
[2:33:16] Form ranks, you maggots. Form ranks! 组成阵形 笨蛋 组成阵形!
[2:33:19] Pikes in front. Archers behind. 长矛手在前 弓箭手在后
[2:33:30] Eomer, take your eored down the left flank. 伊欧墨 率兵攻击左翼
[2:33:33] Flank ready. 攻击左翼
[2:33:35] Gamling, follow the king’s banner down the center. 加姆林 跟着王旗向中锋进攻
[2:33:38] Grimbold, take your company right after you pass the wall. 葛林伯 率领精兵攻击右翼
[2:33:42] Forth, and fear no darkness! 前进吧 别害怕黑暗
[2:33:45] Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden! 起来吧 希优顿国王的骑士
[2:33:49] Spears shall be shaken Shields shall be splintered 长矛向前刺 盾牌用力挡
[2:33:54] a sword-day, a red day 举剑奋战 血染大地
[2:33:58] ere the sun rises! 我们要奋战到天明
[2:34:09] Whatever happens, stay with me. I’ll look after you. 不管怎样都紧跟着我 我会保护你
[2:34:20] Ride now! 冲啊!
[2:34:24] Ride now! 冲啊!
[2:34:26] Ride! Ride for ruin 为了捍卫中土世界
[2:34:29] and the world’s ending! 勇往直前
[2:34:34] – Death! – Death! 誓死奋战!
[2:34:36] – Death! – Death! 誓死奋战!
[2:34:39] – Death! – Death! – 誓死奋战! – 誓死奋战!
[2:34:43] – Death! – Death! – 誓死奋战! – 誓死奋战!
[2:34:45] – Death! – Death! – 誓死奋战! – 誓死奋战!
[2:34:53] Forth Eorlingas! 冲啊 伊欧子嗣
[2:35:39] Fire! 放箭
[2:35:44] – Death! 誓死奋战!
[2:35:50] Charge! 冲啊!
[2:35:52] Fire at will! 快放箭
[2:36:51] Set a fire in our flesh. 在我们身上点火
[2:37:11] Stay this madness! 快给我住手
[2:37:17] You may triumph in the field of battle for a day 今天你也许可以打一场胜仗
[2:37:23] but against the power that has risen in the east 但是当你面对从东方升起的邪恶力量
[2:37:26] there is no victory. 你永远无法获得胜利
[2:37:59] No! 不!
[2:38:01] You will not take my son from me! 你不能夺走我儿子
[2:38:04] No! 不!不!
[2:38:17] Faramir. 法拉墨
[2:38:32] So passes Denethor, son of Ecthelion. 爱克西里昂之子迪耐瑟死了
[2:39:04] Drive them to the river! 把他们赶到河边
[2:39:08] Make safe the city! 捍卫王都
[2:39:50] Re-form the line! 重组阵形
[2:39:53] Re-form the line! 重组阵形
[2:40:02] Sound the charge! Take them head-on! 准备进攻 正面迎敌
[2:40:05] Charge! 冲啊
[2:41:19] Kill him 杀了他
[2:41:55] Take the reins. Pull him left! 你来拉缰绳 往左拉
[2:42:00] Left! 往左
[2:42:18] Aim for their heads! 瞄准他们的头放箭
[2:42:26] Bring it down! Bring it down! Bring it down! 把他扳倒把他扳倒
[2:42:43] Merry! 梅里
[2:43:58] I didn’t think it would end this way. 没想到我的生命 在这儿走到了尽头
[2:44:01] End? 尽头?
[2:44:04] No, the journey doesn’t end here. 不 这不是尽头
[2:44:09] Death is just another path 死亡只是另一条路
[2:44:12] one that we all must take. 我们都要走的路
[2:44:15] The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back 当灰色的天空放晴
[2:44:19] and all turns to silver glass. 眼前一切银白透明
[2:44:25] And then you see it. 你就会看见它
[2:44:29] What, Gandalf? 什么?
[2:44:32] See what? 看见什么?
[2:44:35] White shores 洁白的海岸
[2:44:39] and beyond. 死后的世界
[2:44:43] A far green country 在黎明的晨曦中
[2:44:45] under a swift sunrise. 有一片辽阔的绿茵
[2:44:52] Well 哇塞
[2:44:54] that isn’t so bad. 听起来不错
[2:44:55] No. 是啊
[2:44:59] No, it isn’t. 是不错
[2:45:17] Rally to me! To me! 大家围过来 围过来
[2:45:41] Feast on his flesh. 好好享用他的肉
[2:45:50] I will kill you if you touch him. 你敢碰他我就杀了你
[2:45:52] Do not come between the Nazgul and his prey. 别阻挡戒灵对它的猎物下手
[2:47:06] Late as usual, pirate scum! 你们迟到了 混蛋海盗!
[2:47:10] There’s knife-work here needs doing. 准备大开杀戒吧
[2:47:12] Come on, you sea rats! Get off your ships! 快点 臭海盗 快滚下船!
[2:47:31] There’s plenty for the both of us. 再来比比看谁杀的敌人多
[2:47:33] May the best Dwarf win. 最猛的矮人一定赢
[2:47:53] You fool. 你真蠢
[2:47:55] No man can kill me. 没有男人杀得了我
[2:48:01] Die now. 领死吧
[2:48:15] I am no man. 我不是男人
[2:48:34] – 15! 16! – 17! – 十五 十六 – 十七
[2:48:45] Merry! 梅里
[2:49:29] Legolas! 莱格拉斯
[2:49:53] 33, 34. 三十三 三十四
[2:50:42] That still only counts as one! 那样也只能算一个
[2:50:45] Come on, then. Come on! 好 来吧
[2:51:31] I know your face 我认得你
[2:51:36] Eowyn. 伊欧玟
[2:51:40] My eyes darken. 我就快死了
[2:51:43] No. 不
[2:51:46] No. 不
[2:51:49] I am going to save you. 我会救你
[2:51:53] You already did. 你已经救了我
[2:51:59] Eowyn 伊欧玟
[2:52:02] my body is broken. 我的伤势太重了
[2:52:10] You have to let me go. 你要让我走
[2:52:18] I go to my fathers 我将加入列祖列宗的行列
[2:52:22] in whose mighty company 就算在伟大的先王身边
[2:52:26] I shall not now feel ashamed. 我也不会感到羞愧
[2:52:46] Eowyn. 伊欧玟
[2:53:34] Release us. 让我们走吧
[2:53:38] Bad idea. 最好不要
[2:53:40] Very handy in a tight spot, these lads, despite the fact they’re dead. 这些死人头 在危机时刻还挺有用的
[2:53:44] – You gave us your com.funword.word. 你答应过我们
[2:53:48] – I hold your oath fulfilled. 你们实现了誓言
[2:53:51] Go. 去吧
[2:53:53] Be at peace. 安息吧
[2:54:38] Merry. 梅里
[2:54:41] No! 不!
[2:54:48] No! 不!
[2:55:14] With a sigh. 随着一声叹息
[2:55:18] You turn away. 你转身而去
[2:55:22] With a deepening heart. 随着一阵心痛
[2:55:26] No more words to say. 你已无话可说
[2:55:31] You will find. 你会发现
[2:55:35] That the world has changed forever. 世界已经改变
[2:55:39] Changed forever 永远改变
[2:56:08] And the trees are now turning from green to gold. 树木从苍绿变成金黄
[2:56:20] And the sun is now fading. 太阳也将西况
[2:56:25] I wish I could hold you closer. 希望我能抱住你
[2:56:32] A closer 靠近一点
[2:56:37] Merry! 梅里?
[2:56:40] Merry! 梅里?
[2:56:54] Merry. 梅里
[2:56:58] Merry, it’s me. 梅里 是我
[2:57:02] It’s Pippin. 我是皮聘
[2:57:06] I knew you’d find me. 我就知道你会找到我
[2:57:08] Yes. 当然
[2:57:12] Are you going to leave me? 你要撇下我不管吗?
[2:57:15] No, Merry. 不 梅里
[2:57:18] I’m going to look after you. 我要照顾你
[2:58:04] Hands off! 别碰它
[2:58:05] That shiny shirt, that’s mine. 那件银衣是我的
[2:58:09] It’s going to the Great Eye, along with everything else. 我要把一切都交给伟大的邪眼
[2:58:15] I don’t take orders from stinking Morgul-rats! 我才不听魔窟鼠辈的命令
[2:58:19] You touch it, and I’ll stick this blade in your gut. 你敢碰它我就一剑把你刺死
[2:58:45] The scum tried to knife me. 那混球想杀我
[2:58:47] Kill him! 杀了他
[3:00:32] That’s for Frodo! 这是为了佛罗多
[3:00:34] And for the Shire! 这是为了夏尔
[3:00:40] And that’s for my old Gaffer! 这是为了我的老爹
[3:01:12] Stop your squealing, you dunghill rat. 别哎哎叫了 臭小子
[3:01:16] I’m gonna bleed you like a stuck pig. 我要在你身上刺个透明窟窿
[3:01:28] Not if I stick you first. 我先要你的命
[3:01:30] Sam! 山姆
[3:01:37] Oh, Sam, I’m so sorry. 山姆 对不起
[3:01:39] Sorry for everything. 我真是对不起你
[3:01:41] – Let’s get you out of here. – It’s too late. It’s over. – 我先把你救出去 – 太迟了 一切都完了
[3:01:45] They’ve taken it. Sam 他们把它拿走了
[3:01:49] they took the Ring. 他们把魔戒拿走了
[3:01:51] Begging your pardon, but they haven’t. 放心 他们并没有
[3:02:06] I thought I’d lost you. 我以为你死了
[3:02:09] So I took it. 所以我就把它拿走
[3:02:11] Only for safekeeping. 我只是保管它
[3:02:15] Give it to me. 把它给我
[3:02:20] Give me the Ring, Sam. 把魔戒给我
[3:02:27] Sam. 山姆
[3:02:30] Give me the Ring. 把魔戒交给我
[3:02:52] You must understand. 你必须明白
[3:02:57] The Ring is my burden. 魔戒是我的责任
[3:03:00] It will destroy you, Sam. 它会毁了你
[3:03:06] Come on, Mr. Frodo. 来吧 佛罗多
[3:03:09] We best find you some clothes. 你最好找衣服穿
[3:03:11] You can’t go walking through Mordor in naught but your skin. 你不能光着身子去魔多
[3:03:35] We did it, Mr. Frodo. 我们到了 佛罗多
[3:03:38] We made it to Mordor. 我们终于到了魔多
[3:03:42] There are so many of them. 有好多敌人
[3:03:44] We’ll never get through unseen. 我们一定会被发现
[3:03:52] It’s him, the Eye. 是他 邪眼
[3:04:03] We have to go in there, Mr. Frodo. 我们非去不可
[3:04:06] There’s nothing for it. 没别的选择
[3:04:11] Come on. Let’s just make it down the hill for starters. 来吧 先下了山再说
[3:04:25] Frodo has passed beyond my sight. 我看不到佛罗多的行踪
[3:04:30] The darkness is deepening. 黑暗笼罩大地
[3:04:33] If Sauron had the Ring, we would know it. 如果魔戒被索伦夺去就完了
[3:04:35] It’s only a matter of time. 这是迟早的事
[3:04:39] He has suffered a defeat, yes but 他是吃了场败仗
[3:04:42] behind the walls of Mordor, our enemy is regrouping. 但是他正在魔多重新集结大军
[3:04:47] Let him stay there. 让他留在那里吧
[3:04:49] Let him rot! Why should we care? 让他去死吧 我们为什么要怕他?
[3:04:52] Because 10,000 Orcs now stand between Frodo and Mount Doom. 因为有一万名半兽人大军 会阻止佛罗多前往末日火山
[3:05:04] I’ve sent him to his death. 我等于是让他去送死
[3:05:07] No. 不
[3:05:10] There is still hope for Frodo. 佛罗多仍有一线希望
[3:05:12] He needs time and safe passage across the plains of Gorgoroth. 他需要时间 穿越葛哥洛斯平原
[3:05:17] – We can give him that. – How? – 我们能替他争取时间 – 该怎么做?
[3:05:20] Draw out Sauron’s armies. 把索伦的大军引出来
[3:05:23] Empty his lands. 让魔多变成空城
[3:05:26] Then we gather our full strength and march on the Black Gate. 然后我们以全部兵力攻打黑门
[3:05:29] We cannot achieve victory through strength of arms. 我们的兵力不能打败敌人
[3:05:32] Not for ourselves. 不必打败他们
[3:05:34] But we can give Frodo his chance if we keep Sauron’s Eye fixed upon us. 只要让索伦心无旁骛 专心地对付我们
[3:05:42] Keep him blind to all else that moves. 佛罗多就有成功的机会
[3:05:46] A diversion. 声东击西
[3:05:48] Certainty of death 成功机率很小
[3:05:49] small chance of success 而且必死无疑
[3:05:53] what are we waiting for? 咱们还在等什么?
[3:05:55] Sauron will suspect a trap. 索伦一定会起疑心
[3:05:58] He will not take the bait. 他不会上当
[3:06:02] Oh, I think he will. 他会上当
[3:06:39] Long have you hunted me. 你一直想猎杀我
[3:06:42] Long have I eluded you. 我也一直在躲着你
[3:06:46] No more. 我不再躲藏
[3:06:49] Behold the Sword of Elendil. 看我的伊伦迪尔圣剑
[3:07:36] The city has fallen silent. 整座城市静悄悄的
[3:07:40] There is no warmth left in the sun. 太阳没有一丝暖意
[3:07:44] It grows so cold. 空气越来越冷
[3:07:49] It’s just the damp of the first spring rain. 下了第一阵春雨才会这么潮湿冰冷
[3:07:58] I do not believe this darkness will endure. 我相信黑暗很快就会过去
[3:08:30] Look, the Orcs 你看 那些半兽人
[3:08:32] they’re moving off. 他们走了
[3:08:35] You see, Mr. Frodo 你看吧 佛罗多
[3:08:37] some luck at last. 我们终于有好运气了
[3:08:40] Move it, you slugs! 动作快点 懒虫
[3:08:43] Come on! Faster! 快点 快点
[3:08:54] Come along, you coldhearted wretched scum 快跟上来
[3:08:58] I’ll whip you down to the bone, you 不然我就把你打到皮开肉绽
[3:09:05] Come on! 快点
[3:09:07] What have I told you? 我是怎么跟你们说的?
[3:09:16] Get up! 起来
[3:09:18] Come on, you slugs! 快点 懒鬼
[3:09:20] You two are going straight to the front line! 你们两个到前面去
[3:09:24] Now, move it! Go on! Fall in! Move it! Move it! Move it! 快点 走快点
[3:09:42] To the Gate, you slugs! Now, move it! 快到大门去 臭懒虫 快点
[3:09:55] Don’t you know we’re at war? 你不知道我们在打仗吗?
[3:10:21] Company, halt! 停下来
[3:10:28] Inspection! 我要检查
[3:10:32] Sam, help me. 山姆 帮我
[3:10:34] Mr. Frodo! 佛罗多
[3:10:39] Stand up, Mr. Frodo. Stand up! 起来 佛罗多 快起来
[3:10:41] It’s so heavy. 它好重
[3:10:52] Oh, no. 糟了
[3:10:59] What do I do? What do we do? 我该怎么办? 我们该怎么办?
[3:11:04] – Hit me. – What? – 打我 – 什么?
[3:11:06] Hit me, Sam. Start fighting. 打我 假装打架
[3:11:08] Get off of me! 给我滚开
[3:11:10] Nobody pushes me, you filthy maggot. 没有人敢惹我 你这臭东西
[3:11:21] Get off of me! 放开我
[3:11:24] Break it up! Break it up! 别打了 别打了
[3:11:28] Oi! I’ll have your guts if you don’t shut this rabble down! 你不乖乖住手 我就把你开膛剖肚
[3:11:33] Go, Sam. Now! 走吧 山姆 快
[3:11:44] Move along, scum! 快走吧
[3:11:46] Back in the line! 回到队伍里
[3:11:49] You maggots! 臭东西
[3:11:51] Get back into the line, you slugs! 给我滚回去
[3:11:56] Dig it, you slugs. Move it. 快点 懒惰鬼
[3:12:03] Hurry up 快点
[3:12:49] I can’t 我不行了
[3:12:51] I can’tI can’t manage the Ring, Sam. 我撑不下去了 我承受不了魔戒的压力
[3:12:55] It’sIt’s 它 它
[3:12:56] It’s such a weight to carry. 它真的好沉重
[3:13:00] It’s 它
[3:13:01] Such a weight. 重到令人受不了
[3:13:08] We’re going that way. Straight as we can. 我们要走那里 尽量直直走
[3:13:12] There’s no point carrying anything we’re not sure to need. 不需要的东西说不必带
[3:13:30] Mr. Frodo. 佛罗多
[3:13:33] Look. 你看
[3:13:37] There is light 上面有光亮
[3:13:40] and beauty up there 好耀眼的光亮
[3:13:42] that no shadow can touch. 没有阴影能盖住它
[3:14:35] Take mine. 拿去
[3:14:37] There’s a few drops left. 里面还有几滴水
[3:14:54] There will be none left for the return journey. 可是回程就没水喝了
[3:14:58] I don’t think there will be a return journey, Mr. Frodo. 我想我们是回不去了 佛罗多
[3:15:54] Frodo, get down! 佛罗多 快趴下
[3:15:58] Hide! 快躲起来
[3:16:10] Frodo! 佛罗多
[3:16:18] Where are they? 他们在哪里?
[3:16:55] Let the Lord of the Black Land come forth! 黑暗魔君快出来
[3:16:59] Let justice be done upon him! 我要让他就地伏法
[3:17:46] My master, Sauron the Great, bids thee welcome. 我的主人索伦欢迎你们
[3:17:55] Is there any in this rout with authority to treat with me? 你们哪一位可以代表跟我谈判?
[3:18:00] We do not come to treat with Sauron 我们不是来跟索伦谈判的
[3:18:03] faithless and accursed. 那个受诅咒的恶魔
[3:18:06] Tell your master this: The armies of Mordor must disband. 告诉你的主人 魔多大军必须解散
[3:18:10] He is to depart these lands, never to return. 他要离开中土世界 永远不再回来
[3:18:13] Old Greybeard. 灰胡子老爹
[3:18:17] I have a token I was bidden to show thee. 我有一些信物要给你看
[3:18:27] Frodo. 佛罗多
[3:18:31] Frodo. 佛罗多
[3:18:33] – Silence. – No! – 安静 – 不
[3:18:35] Silence! 安静
[3:18:38] The Halfling was dear to thee, I see. 原来那个半身人对你们这么重要
[3:18:43] Know that he suffered greatly at the hands of his host. 他在我们手上 受了很痛苦的折磨
[3:18:53] Who would’ve thought one so small could endure so much pain? 谁会料到这个小人儿 能忍受这么大的痛苦?
[3:19:01] And he did, Gandalf. 他被折磨得不成人形
[3:19:03] He did. 痛苦不堪
[3:19:12] And who is this? 这是谁?
[3:19:14] Isildur’s heir? 埃西铎的子嗣?
[3:19:16] It takes more to make a king than a broken Elvish blade. 想要当人皇光有一把破烂的精灵宝剑还不够
[3:19:24] I guess that concludes negotiations. 我猜咱们的谈判结束了
[3:19:28] I do not believe it. 我不信
[3:19:32] I will not. 我不相信
[3:19:49] Pull back. 往后退
[3:19:51] Pull back! 往后退
[3:20:06] – It’s gone, Mr. Frodo. 它走了
[3:20:10] The light’s passed on, away towards the north. 那道光往北方移过去了
[3:20:13] Something’s drawn its gaze. 它被什么引开来
[3:20:33] Hold your ground! Hold your ground. 稳住 稳住
[3:20:37] Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! 刚铎和洛汗的好男儿 我的好兄弟
[3:20:44] I see in your eyes 我在你们眼中
[3:20:47] the same fear that would take the heart of me. 看见我心中也感受到的恐惧
[3:20:53] A day may come when the courage of Men fails 有一天人类将失去勇气
[3:20:57] when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. 我们会众叛亲离 一败涂地
[3:21:00] But it is not this day. 但不是在今天
[3:21:03] An hour of wolves and shattered shields 有一天邪将胜正
[3:21:06] when the age of Men comes crashing down. 人类的世界也会完全毁灭
[3:21:09] But it is not this day. 但不是在今天
[3:21:12] This day we fight! 今天我们要誓死奋战
[3:21:15] By all that you hold dear on this good earth 为了你们在世上所珍惜的一切
[3:21:20] I bid you stand, Men of the West! 一定要奋战到底 西方的人类
[3:22:53] Never thought I’d die fighting side by side with an Elf. 我从来没想过 我会跟一个精灵一起战死
[3:22:57] What about side by side with a friend? 跟一个朋友一起战死呢?
[3:23:03] Aye. 好
[3:23:05] I could do that. 我愿意
[3:23:37] Do you remember the Shire, Mr. Frodo? 佛罗多 你还记得夏尔吗?
[3:23:42] It’ll be spring soon. 春天来得很快
[3:23:45] And the orchards will be in blossom. 果树都将开花
[3:23:48] And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket. 小鸟儿则在榛树上筑巢
[3:23:53] And they’ll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields 人们即将收割他们的大麦
[3:23:58] and eating the first of the strawberries with cream. 沾鲜奶油吃刚摘的草莓
[3:24:05] Do you remember the taste of strawberries? 你还记得草莓的味道吗?
[3:24:09] No, Sam. 不记得了
[3:24:11] I can’t recall the taste of food 我不记得食物的味道
[3:24:15] nor the sound of water 也不记得流水声
[3:24:18] nor the touch of grass. 或是稻草香
[3:24:23] I’m 我
[3:24:25] naked in the dark. 赤裸裸站在黑暗中
[3:24:28] There’sthere’s nothing. 我跟邪眼之问
[3:24:31] No veil between me and the wheel of fire. 没有任何阻隔
[3:24:36] I can see him 我的双眼
[3:24:39] with my waking eyes. 清楚地看到它
[3:24:42] Then let us be rid of it 那就把它毁掉吧
[3:24:45] once and for all. 让它永远消失
[3:24:48] Come on, Mr. Frodo. 来吧 佛罗多
[3:24:50] I can’t carry it for you 我不能替你背负毁戒的重担
[3:24:53] but I can carry you. 但是我可以背你
[3:24:55] Come on! 来吧
[3:25:28] Aragorn. 亚拉冈
[3:25:42] Elessar. 伊力萨王
[3:25:57] For Frodo. 为了佛罗多
[3:26:34] Look, Mr. Frodo. 你看 佛罗多
[3:26:36] A doorway. 一道门
[3:26:39] We’re almost there. 就快到了
[3:26:43] Clever Hobbits to climb so high! 聪明的霍比特人爬到这么高
[3:27:01] Mustn’t go that way. 不能去那边
[3:27:04] Mustn’t hurt the precious. 不能毁了宝贝
[3:27:07] You swore! 你发过誓
[3:27:09] You swore on the precious! 你对着宝贝发誓
[3:27:13] Smeagol promised! 史麦戈发过誓
[3:27:16] Smeagol lied. 史麦戈是骗你的
[3:28:10] Frodo! 佛罗多
[3:28:39] Eagles. 巨鹰
[3:28:42] The eagles are coming! 巨鹰来帮忙了
[3:29:07] Frodo! 佛罗多
[3:29:14] I’m here, Sam. 我在这里 山姆
[3:29:22] Destroy it! 毁了它
[3:29:35] Go on! Now! 快点 快呀
[3:29:38] Throw it in the fire! 把它丢进烈焰中
[3:29:54] What are you waiting for? 你还在等什么?
[3:29:59] Just let it go! 快放手
[3:30:34] The Ring is mine. 魔戒是我的
[3:30:40] No. 不
[3:30:42] No. 不要
[3:30:52] No! 不!
[3:32:39] Yes! 好啊
[3:32:42] Yes! 好啊
[3:32:45] Precious! Precious!Precious! Precious! 宝贝!宝贝!宝贝!
[3:33:44] Give me your hand! 把手给我
[3:33:54] Take my hand! 抓住我的手
[3:33:59] No! 不!
[3:34:08] Don’t you let go. 千万别放手
[3:34:14] Don’t let go. 别放手
[3:34:18] Reach! 抓住
[3:35:48] Frodo! 佛罗多!
[3:35:52] Frodo! 佛罗多!
[3:37:16] It’s gone. 它不见了
[3:37:22] It’s done. 任务完成了
[3:37:25] Yes, Mr. Frodo. 没错 佛罗多
[3:37:28] It’s over now. 一切都结束了
[3:37:56] I can see the Shire. 我看得见夏尔了
[3:38:01] The Brandywine River. 烈酒河
[3:38:05] Bag End. 袋底洞
[3:38:09] Gandalf’s fireworks. 甘道夫的烟火
[3:38:13] The lights in the Party Tree. 宴会树上的灯光
[3:38:18] Rosie Cotton dancing. 罗希·卡顿在跳舞
[3:38:22] She had ribbons in her hair. 她头上绑了丝带
[3:38:28] If ever I was to marry someone 如果我要娶妻
[3:38:32] it would’ve been her. 一定要娶她
[3:38:35] It would’ve been her. 一定会是她
[3:38:50] I’m glad to be with you, Samwise Gamgee 我很高兴有你在 山姆卫斯·詹吉
[3:38:57] here at the end of all things. 陪我一起走到尽头
[3:40:50] Gandalf? 甘道夫?
[3:41:11] Frodo! 佛罗多
[3:41:33] Gimli! 金雳
[3:43:18] Now come the days of the king. 人皇的时代来临了
[3:43:27] May they be blessed. 愿主神祝福你
[3:43:49] This day does not belong to one man 这一天的荣耀不是属于一个人
[3:43:52] but to all. 而是属于每一个人
[3:43:56] Let us together rebuild this world 让我们同心协力重建家园
[3:43:59] that we may share in the days of peace. 一起分享太平盛世
[3:44:15] 越过苍茫大海 Et Earello…(精灵语)
[3:44:20] 来到中土世界 Endorenna utulien.(精灵语)
[3:44:29] 我和后人们 Sinome maruvan…(精灵语)
[3:44:33] 将永居于此 ar Hildinyar…(精灵语)
[3:44:40] 直到世界尽头 tenn’ Ambar-metta.(精灵语)
[3:44:58] 谢谢 Hannon le.(精灵语)
[3:46:37] My friends 我的朋友们
[3:46:45] you bow to no one. 你们不必向任何人鞠躬
[3:47:32] And thus it was. 故事终于告一段落
[3:47:34] A Fourth Age of Middle-earth began. 中土世界第四纪就这样开始了
[3:47:38] And the Fellowship of the Ring 至于魔戒远征队
[3:47:40] though eternally bound by friendship and love 虽然他们的友谊永远长存
[3:47:45] was ended. 但是也该曲终人散
[3:47:53] Thirteen months to the day since Gandalf sent us on our long journey 甘道夫派我们踏上这段旅程的十三个月后
[3:47:58] we found ourselves looking upon a familiar sight. 我们终于再度看到熟悉的景象
[3:48:04] We were home. 我们回家了
[3:48:14] Hi. 嗨
[3:48:33] Hey, watch the pumpkin. 小心我的南瓜
[3:49:23] More of the same, Rosie. 再来一杯 罗希
[3:49:25] Good night, lads. 晚安 各位
[3:50:24] How do you pick up the threads of an old life? 你该如何重拾往日的生活?
[3:50:30] How do you go on 你该怎么继续下去?
[3:50:32] when in your heart you begin to understand 当你在内心深处早就知道
[3:50:38] there is no going back? 你已无法回头
[3:50:42] There are some things that time cannot mend 有些事情无法弥补
[3:50:46] some hurts that go too deep 有些伤痛太深沉
[3:50:51] that have taken hold. 你将永远无法复元
[3:51:32] Mr. Frodo? 佛罗多?
[3:51:37] What is it? 怎么了?
[3:51:40] It’s been four years to the day since Weathertop, Sam. 我在瞭望台上被刺的这一剑到现在已经过了四年了
[3:51:45] It’s never really healed. 伤口还是没有完全愈合
[3:51:52] “There and Back Again.” A Hobbit’s tale by Bilbo Baggins. 去而复返 霍比特人的故事 比尔博·巴金斯 著
[3:51:58] And “The Lord of the Rings” by Frodo Baggins. 魔戒之王 佛罗多·巴金斯 著
[3:52:02] You finished it. 你写完了
[3:52:07] Not quite. 还没有
[3:52:09] There’s room for a little more. 还有一些故事没写完
[3:52:15] Bilbo once told me his part in this tale would end 比尔博曾说,他的故事终会结束
[3:52:19] that each of us must come and go in the telling. 每个人的生命都有精采的一页
[3:52:23] Bilbo’s story was now over. 他的故事已经结束
[3:52:26] There would be no more journeys for him 比尔博即将踏上
[3:52:29] save one. 最后的旅程
[3:52:32] Tell me again, lad, where are we going? 再告诉我 我们要去哪儿?
[3:52:36] To the harbour, Bilbo. 去港口
[3:52:41] a place on the last ship to leave Middle-earth. 跟他们一起乘船离开中土世界
[3:52:45] Frodo 佛罗多
[3:52:48] any chance of seeing that old Ring of mine again? 我还能见到那只戒指么?
[3:52:53] The one I gave you. 我给你的那只戒指
[3:52:59] I’m sorry, Uncle. 对不起 叔叔
[3:53:04] I’m afraid I lost it. 我把它弄丢了
[3:53:07] Oh. 噢
[3:53:09] Pity. 真可惜
[3:53:13] I should like to have held it one last time. 我很想再持有它最后一次
[3:53:46] Well, here’s a sight I have never seen before. 我从没见过这样的场面
[3:54:05] The power of the Three Rings is ended. 精灵族的三只魔戒力量已消失
[3:54:10] The time has come 人类统治的时代
[3:54:13] for the dominion of Men. 已经来临
[3:54:17] 大海在召唤我们回家 I Aear c ven na mar.(精灵语)
[3:54:28] I think I’m 我想
[3:54:31] quite ready for another adventure. 我已准备好再踏上另一场冒险之旅了
[3:55:06] Farewell 再会吧
[3:55:08] my brave Hobbits. 勇敢的霍比特人
[3:55:13] My work is now finished. 我的任务已经完成
[3:55:19] Here at last, on the shores of the sea 在这大海的岸边
[3:55:25] comes the end of our Fellowship. 魔戒远征队终于解散了
[3:55:31] I will not say, “Do not weep” 我不会叫你们不要哭
[3:55:34] for not all tears are an evil. 因为有些泪水是好的
[3:55:56] It is time, Frodo. 该走了 佛罗多
[3:56:03] What does he mean? 他是什么意思?
[3:56:08] We set out to save the Shire, Sam. 我们的任务是拯救夏尔
[3:56:12] And it has been saved. 夏尔安然无恙
[3:56:19] But not for me. 但我不能留下来
[3:56:22] You don’t mean that. 你说真的不是真的
[3:56:26] You can’t leave. 你不能走
[3:56:36] The last pages are for you, Sam. 最后几页是留给你的 山姆
[4:00:12] My dear Sam 亲爱的山姆
[4:00:17] You cannot always be torn in two. 你不能一心两用
[4:00:20] You will have to be one and whole for many years. 你必须全心全意为家庭奉献
[4:00:25] You have so much to enjoy and to be and to do. 你有很多事要做 有很多福可享
[4:00:32] Your part in the story will go on. 你在故事中的角色将继续下去
[4:00:36] Well 好了
[4:00:40] I’m back. 我回家了
[4:02:24] Lay down. 歇息吧
[4:02:30] Your sweet and weary head. 赶走你一身的疲惫
[4:02:36] Night is falling. 夜晚降临
[4:02:40] You’ve come to journey’s end. 你的旅程终于结束
[4:02:45] Sleep now 安睡吧
[4:02:49] and dream of the ones who came before. 做梦吧 让你以前做过的梦
[4:02:57] They are calling 越过遥远的海岸
[4:03:01] from across the distant shore. 向你召唤
[4:03:07] Why do you weep? 你为何哭泣
[4:03:12] What are these tears upon your face? 你的脸上为什么 流下晶莹泪珠?
[4:03:17] Soon you will see 你很快就会看到
[4:03:22] all of your fears will pass away. 你所有的恐惧将消失
[4:03:27] Safe in my arms. 安静地躺在我怀里
[4:03:32] You’re only sleeping. 安然入睡
[4:03:37] What can you see 你在地平线上
[4:03:42] on the horizon? 看到什么?
[4:03:48] Why do the white gulls call? 白色的海鸥
[4:03:52] Why call? 为什么召唤?
[4:03:58] Across the sea a pale moon rises. 苍白的月亮
[4:04:03] Rose from the sea 从海面升起
[4:04:08] The ships have come to carry you home. 远方的帆船
[4:04:11] Will drive you home 将载你回家
[4:04:19] And all will turn 一切都会变成
[4:04:24] to silver glass 银白透明
[4:04:30] A light on the water. 海上出现一道光芒
[4:04:34] All souls pass. 生命终将结束
[4:04:40] Hope fades 人们也会失去希望
[4:04:45] into the world of night. 消失在漆黑的夜晚
[4:04:51] Through shadows falling 黑暗将笼罩大地
[4:04:56] out of memory and time. 记忆与时间已不重要
[4:05:02] Don’t say 别说话
[4:05:06] we have come now to the end 我们终于走到尽头
[4:05:12] White shores are calling. 洁白的海岸枕在眼前
[4:05:17] You and I will meet again. 你和我将再见面
[4:05:20] And you’ll be here in my arms 你将躺在我的怀里
[4:05:28] just sleeping. 安然入睡
[4:05:32] What can you see 你在地平线上
[4:05:37] on the horizon? 看到什么?
[4:05:42] Why do the white gulls call? 白色的海鸥
[4:05:47] Why call? 为什么召唤?
[4:05:53] Across the sea a pale moon rises. 苍白的月亮
[4:05:58] Rose from the sea 从海面升起
[4:06:03] The ships have come to carry you home. 远方的帆船
[4:06:06] Will drive you home 将载你回家
[4:06:14] And all will turn 一切都会变成
[4:06:20] to silver glass 银白透明
[4:06:24] A light on the water. 海上出现一道光芒
[4:06:29] Grey ships pass into the West. 灰色帆船驶过
[4:06:33] Disappeared in the western. 消失在西方
2003年 Tags:指环王

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Lord of the Rings:The Two Towers(指环王2:双塔奇兵)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Miss Sloane(斯隆女士)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme