英文名称:The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | The world is changed. | 这世界改变了 |
[00:37] | I feel it in the water. | 我从水中感觉到 |
[00:41] | I feel it in the earth. | 我从地上感觉到 |
[00:45] | I smell it in the air. | 我从空气中嗅到 |
[00:49] | Much that once was | 过去的一切 |
[00:51] | is lost. | 都已失落 |
[00:53] | For none now live who remember it. | 现在没有人记得了 |
[01:09] | It began with the forging of the Great Rings. | 这一切都从铸造魔戒开始 |
[01:14] | Three were given to the Elves. | 精灵族得到三只戒指 |
[01:16] | Immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. | 他们长生不老也是最有智慧 最公平的种族 |
[01:20] | Seven to the Dwarf-lords. | 矮人族得到七只戒指 |
[01:23] | Great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. | 他们擅长挖掘矿坑 是山洞的巧心工匠 |
[01:28] | And nine, | 而人类 |
[01:30] | nine rings were gifted to the race of Men | 则分到九只戒指 |
[01:33] | who,above all else, desire power. | 他们比别人更贪图权力 |
[01:38] | For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race. | 每只戒指都拥有统治各种族的意志与力量 |
[01:44] | But they were all of them deceived. | 但他们都受到欺骗 |
[01:48] | For another ring was made. | 因为另外还有一只被铸造了 |
[01:51] | In the land of Mordor,in the fires of Mount Doom | 在魔多末日火山的烈焰中 |
[01:55] | the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a Master Ring | 黑暗魔君索伦暗地里铸造了可以奴役世界的 |
[02:00] | to control all others. | 至尊魔戒 |
[02:02] | And into this Ring he poured his cruelty, his malice | 他在魔戒中注入他的邪恶 残酷 |
[02:06] | and his will to dominate all life. | 以及统治天下的可怕欲望 |
[02:11] | One Ring to rule them all. | 一只驾驭一切的至尊魔戒 |
[02:16] | One by one | 一个接一个 |
[02:18] | the Free Lands of Middle-earth fell to the power of the Ring. | 至尊魔戒让中土世界的自由之土不断的陷落 |
[02:23] | But there were some who resisted. | 但是有些人群起反抗 |
[02:26] | A Last Alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Mordor. | 组成了精灵和人类的最后同盟对抗魔多的邪恶兵团 |
[02:31] | And on the slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle-earth. | 他们在险恶的末日火山为中土世界的自由奋战 |
[02:48] | 稳住! Tangado haid! (精灵语) | |
[02:51] | 放箭! Leithio i philinn! (精灵语) | |
[03:06] | Victory was near. | 胜利终于在望 |
[03:13] | But the power of the Ring | 但是至尊魔戒的力量 |
[03:16] | could not be undone. | 无人能敌 |
[03:42] | It was in this moment | 就在这时候 |
[03:44] | when all hope had faded | 大家都失去希望之际 |
[03:47] | that Isildur, son of the king,took up his father’s sword. | 人皇之子埃西铎拾起他父亲的宝剑 |
[04:22] | Sauron, the enemy of the Free Peoples of Middle-earth, was defeated. | 黑暗魔君索伦 中土自由之民的敌人终于被击败 |
[04:35] | The Ring passed to Isildur | 至尊魔戒落入埃西铎手中 |
[04:38] | who had this one chance to destroy evil forever. | 他只有一次机会永远地摧毁邪恶 |
[04:42] | But the hearts of Men | 但是人类的心 |
[04:45] | are easily corrupted. | 很容易受到蛊惑 |
[04:48] | And the Ring of Power has a will of its own. | 而且魔戒有它自己的意志 |
[05:17] | It betrayed Isildur | 它背叛了埃西铎 |
[05:22] | to his death. | 最后害死了他 |
[05:28] | And some things that should not have been forgotten | 不该被遗忘的东西 |
[05:33] | were lost. | 也遗失了 |
[05:36] | History became legend | 历史成为传说 |
[05:38] | legend became myth. | 传说成为神话 |
[05:40] | And for two and a half thousand years | 两千五百年来 |
[05:43] | the Ring passedout of all knowledge. | 至尊魔戒的下落无人得知 |
[05:48] | Until, when chance came | 命运巧妙的安排 |
[05:51] | it ensnared a new bearer. | 让它蛊惑一个新的持有者 |
[05:56] | My precious. | 我的宝贝 |
[06:01] | The Ring came to the creature Gollum | 至尊魔戒落入咕噜手中 |
[06:03] | who took it deep into the tunnels of the Misty Mountains. | 被他带到迷雾山脉的洞穴中 |
[06:08] | And there it consumed him. | 他的身心完全被魔戒占据 |
[06:11] | It came to me. | 终于来了 |
[06:13] | My own. My love. My own. | 这是我的 我的爱 我一个人的 |
[06:18] | My precious. | 我的宝贝 |
[06:26] | The Ring brought to Gollumunnatural long life. | 至尊魔戒让咕噜得到违反自然的长寿 |
[06:30] | For 500 years it poisoned his mind. | 五百年来魔戒扭曲他的心智 |
[06:34] | And in the gloom of Gollum’s cave it waited. | 在咕噜阴暗的洞穴中静静地等待 |
[06:38] | Darkness crept back into the forests of the world. | 黑暗再度笼罩大地 |
[06:42] | Rumor grew of a shadow in the East | 在东方谣言四起 |
[06:45] | whispers of a nameless fear. | 人们心中产生无言的恐惧 |
[06:48] | And the Ring of Power perceived | 于是至尊魔戒知道 |
[06:52] | it’s time had now come. | 它即将再度现身 |
[06:57] | It abandoned Gollum. | 它舍弃了咕噜 |
[07:00] | But something happened then the Ring did not intend. | 但是出乎至尊魔戒的意料之外 |
[07:05] | It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable. | 它被一个料想不到的人捡到 |
[07:10] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[07:11] | A Hobbit. | 一个霍比特人 |
[07:13] | Bilbo Baggins of the Shire. | 夏尔的比尔博·巴金斯 |
[07:16] | A ring. | 一只戒指 |
[07:18] | Lost! | 不见了! |
[07:23] | My precious is lost! | 我的宝贝不见了! |
[07:26] | For the time will soon come | 不久的将来 |
[07:29] | when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of all. | 霍比特人将决定世界的命运 |
[07:39] | The 22nd day of September | 9月的第22天 |
[07:42] | in the year 1400 | 1400年 |
[07:45] | by Shire-reckoning. | 夏尔的历法时间 |
[07:48] | Bag End, Bagshot Row, Hobbiton,Westfarthing | 袋底洞 巴榭路 霍比屯 西区 |
[07:54] | The Shire | 夏尔 |
[07:56] | Middle-earth. | 中土世界 |
[08:04] | The Third Age of this world. | 第三纪 |
[08:18] | There And Back Again. | 去而复返 |
[08:23] | A Hobbit’s Tale. | 霍比特人的故事 |
[08:25] | By Bilbo Baggins. | 比尔博·巴金斯 著 |
[08:34] | Now | 现在 |
[08:36] | where to begin? | 我该怎么开头? |
[08:39] | Ah, yes | 对了 |
[08:45] | ”Concerning | 关于 |
[08:47] | Hobbits.” | 霍比特人 |
[08:51] | Hobbits have been living and farming in the four Farthings of the Shire | 霍比特人一直都定居在夏尔的四个地区务农 |
[08:54] | for many hundreds of years | 千百年来都是这样 |
[08:57] | quite content to ignoreand be ignored | 完全无视于外界的存在 |
[09:00] | by the world of the Big Folk. | 也满足于被外界忽视的状态 |
[09:03] | Middle-earth being, after all,full of strange creatures beyond count | 毕竟中土世界充满了数不清的奇异生物 |
[09:09] | Hobbits must seem of little importance | 霍比特人的存在微不足道 |
[09:13] | being neither renowned as great warriors | 因为我们既不是骁勇的战士 |
[09:17] | nor counted among the very wise. | 也不被认为特别有智慧 |
[09:25] | Frodo! Someone at the door. | 佛罗多!有人在敲门 |
[09:29] | In fact, it has been remarked by some | 事实上 有人曾经评论过 |
[09:32] | that Hobbits’ only real passion is for food. | 霍比特人唯一真正热爱的是美食 |
[09:37] | A rather unfair observation | 这是很不公平的说法 |
[09:39] | as we have also developed a keen interest in the brewing of ales | 因为我们也对酿啤酒 |
[09:44] | and the smoking of pipe-weed. | 和抽烟斗有浓厚的兴趣 |
[09:47] | But where our hearts truly lie | 但是我们的真心所向 |
[09:50] | is in peace and quiet | 是和平安宁 |
[09:53] | and good, tilled earth. | 还有肥沃的土地 |
[09:55] | For all Hobbits share a love of things that grow. | 所有的霍比特人都热爱能够生长的东西 |
[10:03] | And, yes, no doubt to others,our ways seem quaint. | 无庸置疑的 我们的生活方式对其他人而言非常悠闲 |
[10:08] | But today of all days,it is brought home to me. | 但特别是今天 更是印证了我的想法 |
[10:14] | It is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life. | 能过朴实简单的生活真的是一种幸福 |
[10:24] | Frodo, the door. | 佛罗多 有人在敲门 |
[10:31] | Sticklebacks. | 讨厌 |
[10:32] | Where is that boy?Frodo! | 那孩子跑到哪里去了?佛罗多! |
[10:40] | Down from the door where it began | 眼前道路无止尽 |
[10:49] | And I must follow if I can | 蜿蜒崎岖路不平 |
[10:53] | The road goes ever on and on | 虽然路程尚遥远 |
[10:58] | Down from the door where it began | 眼前道路无止尽 |
[11:02] | Now far ahead the road has gone | 虽然路程尚遥远 |
[11:07] | -And I must follow if I can.-You’re late. | -但我一定要继续前进-你迟到了 |
[11:14] | A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. | 巫师绝对不会迟到 佛罗多·巴金斯 |
[11:19] | Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to. | 也不会早到 巫师总会在他自己想要到的时候准时到 |
[11:35] | It’s wonderful to see you, Gandalf! | 见到你真好 甘道夫 |
[11:42] | You didn’t think I’d miss your Uncle Bilbo’s birthday? | 我才不会错过你伯伯比尔博的生日 |
[11:47] | How is the old rascal? | 那老家伙还好么? |
[11:50] | I hear it’s going to be a party of special magnificence. | 听说生日宴会非常盛大 |
[11:54] | You know Bilbo.He’s got the whole place in an uproar. | 你也知道比尔博 他把这儿搞得鸡飞狗跳 |
[11:56] | Well, that should please him. | 这样他应该高兴了 |
[11:58] | Half the Shire’s been invited. | 夏尔有一半的人被邀请 |
[12:00] | And the rest of them are turning up anyway. | 其他的则不请自来 |
[12:06] | And so life in the Shire goes on | 夏尔的日子就这样继续着 |
[12:10] | very much as it has this past Age | 跟上个纪元没有什么不同 |
[12:13] | full of its own comings and goings,with change coming slowly. | 充满了新生和逝去 改变很缓慢地进行着 |
[12:19] | If it comes at all. | 或许永远也不会有什么改变 |
[12:22] | For things are made to endure in the Shire | 因为夏尔的一切历久弥新 |
[12:25] | passing from one generation to the next. | 一代一代地传下去 |
[12:29] | There’s always been a Baggins living here under the Hill | 巴金斯家族一直都住在山丘下的 |
[12:35] | in Bag End. | 袋底洞 |
[12:39] | And there always will be. | 永远住在那里 |
[12:42] | To tell you the truth,Bilbo’s been a bit odd lateIy. | 说真的 比尔博最近有点怪 |
[12:47] | I mean, more than usual. | 我是说 比平常更怪 |
[12:50] | He’s taken to locking himself in his study. | 他常常把自己关在书房里 |
[12:53] | He spends hours poring over old maps when he thinks I’m not looking. | 他花好几个小时研究那些旧地图 以为我没看到 |
[13:10] | Where’s it gone? | 它跑到哪儿去了? |
[13:39] | He’s up to something. | 他好像在搞什么名堂 |
[13:49] | -All right, then. Keep your secrets.-What? | -好吧 你不说就算-什么? |
[13:52] | But I know you have something to do with it. | 但是我知道这一定跟你有关 |
[13:54] | Good gracious me. | 不会吧 |
[13:55] | Before you came along, we Bagginses were very well thought of. | 在你出现前巴金斯家族一向都很守规矩 |
[13:58] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[13:59] | Never had any adventures or did anything unexpected. | 我们从不冒险或做意外的事 |
[14:02] | If you’re referring to the incident with the dragon, I was barely involved. | 如果你指的是那次恶龙事件 那件事与我没什么关系 |
[14:08] | All I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door. | 我只是轻轻一推把你叔叔推出家门而已 |
[14:12] | Whatever you did, you’ve been officially labeled a disturber of the peace. | 不管怎样你都被正式列为捣乱分子 |
[14:17] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[14:24] | Gandalf! Gandalf! | 甘道夫!甘道夫! |
[14:32] | Fireworks, Gandalf! | 放烟火 甘道夫! |
[14:37] | -Gandalf!-Fireworks, Gandalf! | -甘道夫!-放烟火 甘道夫! |
[14:58] | Gandalf? | 甘道夫? |
[15:00] | -I’m glad you’re back.-So am I, dear boy. | -你回来了我很高兴-我也是 好孩子 |
[15:08] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[15:42] | No, thank you! | 不要 多谢了! |
[15:43] | We don’t want any more visitors,well-wishers or distant relations! | 我不欢迎访客 祝寿者或远亲! |
[15:48] | And what about very old friends? | 如果是一个老朋友呢? |
[15:54] | Gandalf? | 甘道夫? |
[15:57] | -Bilbo Baggins.-My dear Gandalf! | -比尔博·巴金斯-亲爱的甘道夫! |
[16:00] | Good to see you. 111 years old!Who would believe it? | 见到你真好 111岁了!有谁会相信呢? |
[16:07] | You haven’t aged a day. | 你一点都没老 |
[16:16] | Come on, come in! | 进来 进来吧 |
[16:18] | Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[16:22] | Oh, here we are. | 来吧 |
[16:26] | Tea? Or maybe something a littIe stronger? | 喝杯茶?或是小酌两杯? |
[16:28] | I’ve got a few bottles of the Old Winyard left. 1296. | 我还有几瓶1296年的陈年好酒 |
[16:32] | Very good year. Almost as old as I am. | 很好的年份 几乎跟我一样老 |
[16:38] | It was laid down by my father.What say we open one, eh? | 我父亲的珍藏 开一瓶如何 |
[16:42] | Just tea, thank you. | 我喝茶就好 谢谢 |
[16:51] | I was expecting you sometime last week. | 你上礼拜就该到了 |
[16:53] | Not that it matters. You come and go as you please. Always have and always will. | 其实也没关系 你一向都是想来就来 说走就走 |
[16:57] | You caught me a bit unprepared. We’ve only got cold chicken and a bit of pickle | 只是我有点措手不及 家里只有冻鸡和腌黄瓜 |
[17:02] | There’s some cheese here.No, that won’t do. | 还有乳酪 不行 太寒酸了 |
[17:06] | We’ve got raspberry jam,an apple tart | 我有山莓果酱 苹果馅饼 |
[17:10] | But not much for afters.Oh, no, we’re all right. | 但没什么可以当甜点的了哦 不 我们没问题 |
[17:15] | I’ve just found some sponge cake. | 我找到一些海绵蛋糕 |
[17:18] | Lonely Mountain | 孤山 |
[17:20] | I could make you some eggs if you’d… | 我可以煮几颗蛋 如果你… |
[17:22] | Gan… | 甘… |
[17:25] | -Just tea, thank you.-Oh, right. | -茶就行了 谢谢 -好吧 |
[17:29] | -You don’t mind if I eat, do you?-No, not at all. | -介意我先吃吗?-你尽管吃吧 |
[17:33] | Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins! | 比尔博!比尔博·巴金斯! |
[17:35] | I’m not at home! | 说我不在家! |
[17:42] | It’s the Sackville-Bagginses. | 是塞克维尔·巴金斯家的人 |
[17:45] | -I know you’re in there!-They’re after the house. | -我知道你在家!-他们想要这房子 |
[17:48] | They’ve never forgiven me for living this long. | 他们一直不原谅我在这里住这么长时间 |
[17:51] | I’ve got to get away from these confounded relatives, hanging on the bell all day | 我被这些像苍蝇一样成天黏着我的亲戚 |
[17:53] | never giving me a moment’s peace. | 吵得一刻不得安宁 |
[17:56] | I want to see mountains again.Mountains, Gandalf! | 我好想再看到高耸的山脉山脉 甘道夫 |
[18:00] | And then find somewhere quiet where I can finish my book. Oh, tea. | 然后找一个安静的地方写书 噢 茶好了 |
[18:05] | -So you mean to go through with your plan?-Yes, yes. It’s all in hand. | -你真的要实现你的计划 ?-对 一切都在计划中 |
[18:09] | All the arrangements are made. | 我全都安排好了 |
[18:13] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:15] | Frodo suspects something. | 佛罗多起了疑心 |
[18:18] | Of course he does. He’s a Baggins | 当然了 他是巴金斯家的人 |
[18:20] | not some blockheaded Bracegirdle from Hardbottle. | 不是哈德伯托家的笨小孩 |
[18:23] | You will tell him, won’t you? | 你会告诉他么? |
[18:27] | -Yes, yes.-He’s very fond of you. | -当然了 -他很爱你 |
[18:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:35] | He’d probably come with me if I asked him. | 我开口的话他一定会跟我去 |
[18:39] | I think in his heart, Frodo’s still in love with the Shire. | 但是我想佛罗多仍深爱着夏尔 |
[18:44] | The woods, the fields. | 绿油油的树林和草地 |
[18:47] | Little rivers. | 潺潺的溪流 |
[18:54] | I am old, Gandalf. | 我老了 甘道夫 |
[18:58] | I know I don’t look it, but I’m beginning to feel it in my heart. | 虽然我看起来并不老 但是我的心老了 |
[19:05] | I feel thin. | 我的意志变得很脆弱 |
[19:08] | Sort of stretched | 一切都索然无味 |
[19:11] | like butter scraped over too much bread. | 就像面包上的黄油涂得不够多 |
[19:14] | I need a holiday. A very long holiday. | 我需要假期 一个很长的假期 |
[19:19] | And I don’t expect I shall return. | 我并不打算回来 |
[19:25] | In fact, I mean not to. | 我打定主意不回来 |
[19:30] | Old Toby. The finest weed in the Southfarthing. | 老托比种的 南区最好的烟草 |
[19:52] | Gandalf, my old friend | 甘道夫 我的老朋友 |
[19:55] | this will be a night to remember. | 这将是令人难忘的一晚 |
[20:20] | Hello, hello. | 你好 你好 |
[20:22] | Fatty Bolger. Lovely to see you.Welcome, welcome. | 小胖博哲 很高兴见到你 欢迎 |
[20:27] | Go on, Sam. Ask Rosie for a dance. | 山姆 快去邀罗丝跳舞 |
[20:32] | -I think I’ll just have another ale.-Oh, no, you don’t. | -我想再喝一杯啤酒-不行 |
[20:36] | Go on! | 快去 |
[20:48] | So there I was | 我站在那儿 |
[20:50] | at the mercy of three monstrous trolls. | 面对三个可怕的食人妖 |
[20:55] | And they were all arguing amongst themselves | 他们争吵着 |
[20:57] | about how they were going to cook us. | 要怎么把我们煮来吃 |
[20:59] | Whether it be turned on a spit, or to siton us one by one, squash us into jelly. | 是一口就把我们给吞了 还是一个接着一个把我们压成酱 |
[21:05] | They spent so much time arguing the whithertos and the whyfors | 他们喋喋不休吵个没完没了 |
[21:09] | that the sun’s first light crept over the top of the trees | 结果天亮的第一道曙光 |
[21:14] | and turned them all to stone! | 把他们都变成石头! |
[21:22] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[21:27] | Up they go! | 飞走了! |
[21:32] | No, the big one big one. | 不 大的 最大的那个 |
[21:42] | Mrs. Bracegirdle, how nice to see you.Welcome, welcome. | 抱腹太太 真高兴看到你 欢迎欢迎 |
[21:45] | Are all these children yours? | 这都是你的孩子? |
[21:48] | Good gracious,you have been productive. | 天啊 你还真能生 |
[21:53] | Bilbo? | 比尔博? |
[21:56] | Sackville-Bagginses! | 塞克维尔·巴金斯! |
[21:58] | Quickly, hide! | 快 快躲起来! |
[22:09] | Thank you, my boy. | 孩子 谢谢你 |
[22:12] | You’re a good lad, Frodo. | 你是个好孩子 佛罗多 |
[22:16] | I’m very selfish, you know. | 你知道我是个自私的人 |
[22:19] | Yes, I am. Very selfish. | 是的 我很自私 |
[22:23] | I don’t know why I took you in after your mother and father died | 我不知道为什么你父母过世我要收养你 |
[22:26] | but it wasn’t out of charity. | 但我不是想做善事 |
[22:27] | I think it was because | 我想那是因为 |
[22:29] | of all my numerous relations | 在那么多亲戚当中 |
[22:32] | you were the one Baggins that showed real spirit. | 你是巴金斯家族最有勇气的人 |
[22:35] | Bilbo, have you been at the Gaffer’s home brew? | 比尔博 你刚跑到老爹酒店了吗? |
[22:37] | No. | 没有 |
[22:39] | Well, yes, but that’s not the point. | 好吧 我有 但那不是重点 |
[22:42] | The point is, Frodo | 重点是 佛罗多 |
[22:49] | you’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[22:54] | -Done!-You’re supposed to stick it in the ground. | -好了!-你要把它插在地上 |
[22:56] | -It is in the ground.-Outside! | -插好了呀 -还在外面! |
[22:58] | This was your idea. | 都是你出的主意! |
[23:15] | Bilbo. | 比尔博 |
[23:18] | Bilbo, watch out for the dragon! | 比尔博 当心那只飞龙! |
[23:21] | Nonsense. There hasn’t been a dragon in these parts for a thousand years. | 飞龙?这儿有一千年没出现飞龙了 |
[23:38] | -That was good.-Let’s get another one. | -漂亮!-再来一次 |
[23:43] | Meriadoc Brandybuck and Peregrin Took. | 梅里亚达克·烈酒鹿 皮瑞格林·图克 |
[23:47] | I might’ve known. | 我就知道 |
[23:55] | Speech, Bilbo! | 致词 比尔博! |
[23:58] | Speech! | 致词! |
[24:00] | Speech! | 致词! |
[24:06] | My dear Bagginses and Boffins | 亲爱的巴金斯家和波芬家 |
[24:09] | Tooks and Brandybucks | 图克家和烈酒鹿家 |
[24:11] | Grubbs, Chubbs | 万庐伯家 丘伯家 |
[24:14] | Hornblowers | 吹号者家 |
[24:16] | Bolgers | 博哲家 |
[24:18] | Bracegirdles | 抱腹家 |
[24:20] | -and Proudfoots.-Proudfeet! | -和傲脚家-是傲足啦! |
[24:25] | Today is my 111th birthday! | 今天是我111岁生日 |
[24:30] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[24:32] | But alas, eleventh-one years is far too short a time to live among | 但是111年的时光太短了 |
[24:36] | such excellent and admirable Hobbits. | 我真想多跟你们在一起 |
[24:40] | I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like | 我只认识你们之中一小撮人 |
[24:43] | and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. | 而在我喜欢的这不到一半的人中 对他们的了解只有我应做的一半 |
[24:57] | I have things to do. | 我要做一件事 |
[25:06] | I’ve put this off far too long. | 这件事我拖太久了 |
[25:12] | I regret to announce this is the end! | 很遣憾我要宣布宴会结束了 |
[25:17] | I’m going now. | 我要走了 |
[25:20] | I bid you all a very fond farewell. | 我要向大家道别 |
[25:25] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[25:59] | I suppose you think that was terribly clever. | 你一定觉得这招很高明 |
[26:03] | Come on, Gandalf.Did you see their faces? | 好了 你没看到他们的表情吗 甘道夫 |
[26:06] | There are many magic rings in this world,and none of them should be used lightly. | 世上有很多神奇戒指 但是不该随便乱用 |
[26:11] | It was just a bit of fun. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[26:14] | Oh, you’re probably right, as usual. | 不过就像平时一样 你说的对 |
[26:19] | -You will keep an eye on Frodo, won’t you?-Two eyes. | -你会照顾佛罗多吧?-当然会 |
[26:23] | As often as I can spare them. | 我会尽力照顾他 |
[26:25] | -I’m leaving everything to him.-What about this ring of yours? | -我要把一切都留给他-那只戒指呢? |
[26:29] | -Is that staying too?-Yes, yes. | -那要留下来吗?-当然了 |
[26:33] | It’s in an envelope over there on the mantelpiece. | 我用信封装好放在壁炉上面 |
[26:38] | No. Wait, it’s | 不对 等一下 |
[26:43] | here in my pocket. | 它在我的口袋 |
[26:50] | Isn’t that–? Isn’t that odd, now? | 真奇怪 不是吗 |
[26:55] | Yet, after all, why not? | 是呀 有何不可呢 |
[27:01] | -Why should I keep it?-I think you should leave the ring behind. | -我何不留着呢?-你应该把戒指留下来 |
[27:06] | Is that so hard? | 有这么困难吗? |
[27:08] | Well, no. | 没有呀 |
[27:12] | And yes. | 当然有 |
[27:15] | Now it comes to it,I don’t feel like parting with it. | 现在我突然不想把它给别人 |
[27:19] | It’s mine. I found it! It came to me! | 它是我的 是我找到它的!它来到我身边! |
[27:21] | -There’s no need to get angry.-Well, if I’m angry, it’s your fault! | -你也没必要动肝火吧-我会动肝火 全是你的错! |
[27:25] | It’s mine. | 它是我的 |
[27:28] | My own. | 我一个人的 |
[27:31] | -My precious.-Precious? | -我的宝贝-宝贝? |
[27:35] | It’s been called that before,but not by you. | 以前也有别人这么叫过它 |
[27:39] | What business is it of yours what I do with my own things? | 这是我的戒指 与你无关! |
[27:41] | I think you’ve had that ring quite long enough. | 那只戒指你留着够久了 |
[27:44] | -You want it for yourself!-Bilbo Baggins! | -你只想独吞它!-比尔博·巴金斯! |
[27:47] | Do not take me for some conjurer of cheap tricks. | 别把我当成一个江湖术士 |
[27:52] | I am not trying to rob you. | 我不想抢你的东西 |
[28:00] | I’m trying to help you. | 我只想帮助你 |
[28:11] | All your long years,we’ve been friends. | 我们都认识这么久了 |
[28:14] | Trust me as you once did. | 请你像以前一样相信我 |
[28:18] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[28:21] | You’re right, Gandalf. | 你说的对 |
[28:26] | The ring must go to Frodo. | 戒指一定要留给佛罗多 |
[28:30] | It’s late. The road is long. | 天色晚了 路还很长 |
[28:33] | Yes, it is time. | 是时候了 |
[28:38] | Bilbo, the ring is still in your pocket. | 比尔博 戒指还在你的口袋 |
[29:18] | I’ve thought up an ending for my book: | 我替我的书想到一个结尾 |
[29:23] | “And he lived happily ever after to the end of his days.” | 他从此过着快乐的生活 直到寿终正寝 |
[29:28] | And I’m sure you will, my dear friend. | 你一定会的 老朋友 |
[29:32] | Goodbye, Gandalf. | 再见了 甘道夫 |
[29:36] | Goodbye, dear Bilbo. | 再见了 亲爱的比尔博 |
[29:47] | The road goes ever on and on | 虽然路程尚遥远 |
[29:54] | Until our next meeting. | 后会有期了 |
[30:24] | It’s mine. My own. | 它是我的 我一个人的 |
[30:27] | My precious. | 我的宝贝 |
[30:31] | Riddles in the dark. | 黑暗中的谜语 |
[30:34] | Bilbo! | 比尔博! |
[30:36] | Bilbo! | 比尔博! |
[30:41] | My precious. | 我的宝贝 |
[30:46] | Precious. | 宝贝 |
[30:48] | He’s gone, hasn’t he? | 他走了 对吧? |
[30:53] | He talked for so long about leaving | 他一直都说要离开这儿 |
[30:57] | I didn’t think he’d really do it. | 没想到他真的走了 |
[31:04] | Gandalf? | 甘道夫? |
[31:14] | Bilbo’s ring. | 比尔博的戒指 |
[31:16] | He’s gone to stay with the Elves. | 他去和精灵住在一起 |
[31:19] | He’s left you Bag End. | 他把袋底洞留给你了 |
[31:25] | Along with all his possessions. | 还有他所有的财产 |
[31:28] | The ring is yours now. | 戒指是你的了 |
[31:33] | -Put it somewhere out of sight.-Where are you going? | -把它藏起来-你要去哪儿? |
[31:37] | -There are some things that I must see to.-What things? | -我一定要去办些事-什么事? |
[31:40] | -Questions. Questions that need answering.-You’ve only just arrived. | -我有一些疑间一定要得到解答-但你才刚到 |
[31:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:51] | Neither do I. | 我也不明白 |
[31:55] | Keep it secret. | 要保密 |
[31:57] | Keep it safe. | 把它藏起来 |
[32:34] | Shirel | 夏尔! |
[32:37] | BagginsI | 巴金斯! |
[33:28] | The year 3434 of the Second Age. | 第二纪元的3434年 |
[33:32] | Here follows the account of Isildur,High King of Gondor | 以下是刚铎之王埃西铎的记载 |
[33:36] | and the finding of the Ring of Power. | 以及找到至尊魔戒的过程 |
[33:43] | “It has come to me. | 我终于拿到手了 |
[33:45] | The One Ring. It shall be an heirloom of my kingdom. | 这只至尊魔戒 将是我的传国之宝 |
[33:49] | All those who follow in my bloodline shall be bound to its fate | 我的后代将永远对它效忠 |
[33:53] | for I will risk no hurt to the Ring. | 我绝不容许魔戒受到任何损伤 |
[33:57] | It is precious to me | 这是我的宝贝 |
[34:00] | though I buy it with great pain. | 我经过多少痛苦才得到它 |
[34:06] | The markings upon the band begin to fade. | 戒环的刻痕逐渐褪色 |
[34:10] | The writing, which at first was as clear as red flame, has all but disappeared. | 那些赤焰般的文字现在全部消失 |
[34:15] | A secret now that only fire can tell.” | 只有火焰能让秘密显现 |
[34:36] | Shire. | 夏尔 |
[34:39] | Baggins. | 巴金斯 |
[34:41] | There’s no Bagginses around here.They’re all up in Hobbiton. | 巴金斯家族不住这里 他们都住在霍比屯 |
[34:47] | That way. | 在那边 |
[34:52] | Hey ho, to the bottle I go! | 嘿呵 酒瓶我来了 |
[34:55] | To heal my heart and drown my woe | 疗愈我的心 淹没我的愁 |
[34:57] | Rain may fall and wind may blow | 下大雨刮大风 |
[35:00] | But there still be | 路途仍然 |
[35:02] | Many miles to go | 千里迢迢 |
[35:03] | Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain | 雨声甜美 |
[35:06] | And the stream that falls From hill to plain | 山丘流到平原的潺潺小溪也温柔 |
[35:08] | Better than rain or rippling brook | 不过清亮过雨声或小溪的 |
[35:10] | Is a mug of beer inside this Took | 是灌进图克肚里的啤酒 |
[35:16] | There’s been some strange folk crossing the Shire. | 夏尔最近有很奇怪的人路过 |
[35:19] | Dwarves and others of a less than savory nature. | 包括矮人族和更可怕的坏人 |
[35:23] | War is brewing. | 战争正在酝酿 |
[35:25] | The mountains are fair teeming with goblins. | 山上已经遍布了半兽人 |
[35:29] | Far-off tales and children stories,that’s all that is. | 那都只是传说与童话 |
[35:31] | You’re beginning to sound like that old Bilbo Baggins. Cracked, he was. | 你说的话越来越像老比尔博·巴金斯 他是个狂人 |
[35:36] | Young Mr. Frodo here,he’s cracking. | 年轻的佛罗多也要成为狂人了 |
[35:39] | And proud of it. | 而且还很自豪 |
[35:41] | -Cheers, Gaffer.-Cheers. | -干杯 老爹-干杯 |
[35:43] | It’s none of our concern what goes on beyond our borders. | 我们住的地方以外都不关我们的事 |
[35:47] | Keep your nose out of trouble,and no trouble’ll come to you. | 不要去惹麻烦 麻烦就不会来惹你 |
[35:55] | -Good night, lads.-Good night. | -大家晚安-晚安 |
[35:57] | Good night, sweet maiden of the golden ale. | 晚安 金黄啤酒的甜蜜少女 |
[36:02] | Mind who you’re sweet-taking. | 小心你在跟谁甜言蜜语 |
[36:05] | Don’t worry, Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one. | 别担心 山姆 罗丝认得出谁是白痴 |
[36:10] | Does she? | 真的吗? |
[36:12] | -Good night, Sam.-Good night, Mister Frodo. | -晚安 山姆-晚安 佛罗多 |
[36:40] | Is it secret? Is it safe? | 你有守住密吗?它安全吗? |
[36:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[37:06] | Hold out your hand, Frodo. | 把手伸出来 佛罗多 |
[37:09] | It’s quite cool. | 它是凉的 |
[37:13] | What can you see? | 你看到什么? |
[37:17] | Can you see anything? | 你能看到什么吗? |
[37:22] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[37:24] | There’s nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[37:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:33] | There are markings. | 上面有刻痕 |
[37:37] | It’s some form of Elvish.I can’t read it. | 好像是精灵文 我看不懂 |
[37:40] | There are few who can. | 很少人看得懂 |
[37:43] | The language is that of Mordor,which I will not utter here. | 这是魔多的古文字 我现在不可以念出来 |
[37:49] | Mordor! | 魔多 |
[37:50] | In the common tongue, it says: | 那说的是 |
[37:52] | “One Ring to rule them all | 至尊魔戒 驾驭众戒 |
[37:56] | One Ring to find them | 至尊魔戒 网罗众戒 |
[37:59] | One Ring to bring them all | 至尊魔戒 引领众戒 |
[38:01] | and in the darkness bind them.” | 禁锢众戒 黑暗无边 |
[38:06] | This is the One Ring | 这只至尊魔戒 |
[38:08] | forged by the Dark Lord Sauron in the fires of Mount Doom. | 是黑暗魔君索伦以末日火山的烈焰铸成 |
[38:13] | Taken by IsiIdur from the hand of Sauron himself. | 埃西铎从索伦手中夺过来 |
[38:18] | Bilbo found it. | 比尔博找到它 |
[38:21] | -In Gollum’s cave.-Yes. | -在咕噜的洞穴中-是的 |
[38:23] | For 60 years, the Ring lay quiet in Bilbo’s keeping | 比尔博六十年来不动声色地持有至尊魔戒 |
[38:28] | prolonging his life,delaying old age. | 他因而延长了寿命 延迟了老化 |
[38:32] | But no longer, Frodo.Evil is stirring in Mordor. | 但是状况已经改变了 邪恶在魔多蠢蠢欲动 |
[38:37] | The Ring has awoken. | 至尊魔戒被唤醒了 |
[38:39] | It’s heard its master’s call. | 它听到主人的召唤 |
[38:42] | But he was destroyed.Sauron was destroyed. | 但是他已经被消灭了 索伦已经被消灭了 |
[38:52] | No, Frodo. | 不 佛罗多 |
[38:55] | The spirit of Sauron endured. | 索伦的灵魂没有死 |
[38:59] | His life force is bound to the Ring,and the Ring survived. | 他的生命和至尊魔戒紧紧相系 而至尊魔戒仍然幸存 |
[39:04] | Sauron has returned. | 黑暗魔君索伦回来了 |
[39:07] | His Orcs have multiplied. | 他的半兽人大军与日俱增 |
[39:10] | His fortress at Barad-dur is rebuilt in the land of Mordor. | 他在魔多也重建了要塞巴拉多 |
[39:14] | Sauron needs only this Ring to cover all the lands in a second darkness. | 索伦只需要这只戒指就能让黑暗再度笼罩大地 |
[39:19] | He is seeking it. | 他在搜寻至尊魔戒 |
[39:21] | Seeking it. All his thought is bent on it. | 全心全意 不择手段地搜寻 |
[39:25] | For the Ring yearns above all else | 同时至尊魔戒也渴望 |
[39:28] | to return to the hand of its master. | 回到它的主人的那里 |
[39:32] | They are one | 他们本为一体 |
[39:34] | the Ring and the Dark Lord. | 至尊魔戒和黑暗魔君 |
[39:37] | Frodo | 佛罗多 |
[39:38] | he must never find it. | 绝对不能让他找到至尊魔戒 |
[39:41] | All right. | 好 |
[39:42] | We put it away. We keep it hidden.We never speak of it again. | 我们把它藏起来 从此再也不提 |
[39:46] | No one knows it’s here, do they? | 没人知道它在这儿 对不对? |
[39:55] | Do they, Gandalf? | 对不对 甘道夫? |
[39:57] | There is one other who knew that Bilbo had the Ring. | 还有一个人知道比尔博得到至尊魔戒 |
[40:02] | I looked everywhere for the creature Gollum. | 我到处在找咕噜 |
[40:05] | But the enemy found him first. | 但是魔君先找到他了 |
[40:09] | I don’t know how long they tortured him. | 他不晓得被拷打了多久 |
[40:12] | But amidst the endless screams andinane babble, they discerned two words… | 但是在可怕的哀嚎和呻吟声中 他们听出两个名字 |
[40:16] | Shire! | 夏尔! |
[40:18] | Baggins! | 巴金斯! |
[40:20] | Shire. | 夏尔 |
[40:22] | Baggins. But that would lead them here! | 巴金斯 他们会找到这里来! |
[40:28] | Who goes there? | 什么人? |
[40:31] | Take it, Gandalf! | 你拿去 甘道夫! |
[40:32] | -Take it!-No, Frodo. | -拿去!-不行 佛罗多 |
[40:34] | -You must take it!-You cannot offer me this ring! | -你一定要拿去!-你不能把魔戒给我! |
[40:36] | -I’m giving it to you!-Don’t tempt me, Frodo! | -我要把它给你!-别引诱我 佛罗多! |
[40:41] | I dare not take it. | 我不敢拿 |
[40:44] | Not even to keep it safe. | 更无法保护它 |
[40:47] | Understand, Frodo | 你要了解 佛罗多 |
[40:50] | I would use this Ring from a desire to do good. | 我只希望利用至尊魔戒行善事 |
[40:59] | But through me, it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine. | 但是透过我 魔戒将释放无法想像的邪恶力量 |
[41:05] | -But it cannot stay in the Shire!-No. | -这不能留在夏尔!-没错 |
[41:10] | No, it can’t. | 的确不能 |
[41:17] | What must I do? | 我该怎么做? |
[41:20] | -You must leave. And leave quickly.-Where? Where do I go? | -你一定要赶快走-去哪里?我要去哪里? |
[41:24] | Get out of the Shire.Make for the village of Bree. | 离开这儿 赶到布理村 |
[41:27] | Bree. | 布理 |
[41:29] | -What about you?-I’ll be waiting for you | -那你呢?-我会等你 |
[41:32] | at the inn of the Prancing Pony. | 在跃马旅店 |
[41:34] | -And the Ring will be safe there?-I don’t know, Frodo. | -魔戒在那儿安全吗?-我不知道 佛罗多 |
[41:38] | I don’t have any answers. | 我无法回答你 |
[41:42] | I must see the head of my order. He is both wise and powerful. Trust me, Frodo. | 我必须去见巫师长 他有智慧与力量 相信我 |
[41:47] | He’ll know what to do. | 他知道该怎么做 |
[41:50] | You’ll have to leave the name of Baggins behind you. | 你不能再用巴金斯这名字 |
[41:53] | That name is not safe outside the Shire. | 这名字在夏尔之外不安全 |
[41:56] | Travel only by day.And stay off the road. | 白天赶路 别走大道 |
[42:00] | I can cut across country easily enough. | 我可以穿过农田 |
[42:06] | My dear Frodo. | 佛罗多 好孩子 |
[42:08] | Hobbits really are amazing creatures. | 霍比特人真不可思议 |
[42:11] | You can learn all that there is to know about their ways in a month. | 只要一个月就能了解他们 |
[42:14] | And yet, after a hundred years | 但过了一百年后 |
[42:17] | they can still surprise you. | 他们仍然让你吃惊 |
[42:20] | Get down. | 趴下来 |
[42:34] | Confound it all, Samwise Gamgee!Have you been eavesdropping? | 可恶的山姆卫斯·詹吉!你一直在偷听吗? |
[42:37] | I haven’t been dropping no eaves. Honest.I was cutting the grass under the window. | 我才没有偷听什么 我只是在窗外除草而已 |
[42:42] | A little late for trimming the verge,don’t you think? | 现在除草未免太晚了 |
[42:45] | -I heard raised voices.-What did you hear? Speak! | -我听到有人大声说话一你听到什么?快说! |
[42:48] | Nothing important. | 没什么 |
[42:49] | That is, I heard a good deal about a ring,a Dark Lord and the end of the world but– | 我听到戒指 黑暗魔君和世界末日 但… |
[42:54] | Please, Mr. Gandalf, sir, don’t hurt me.Don’t turn me into anything unnatural. | 甘道夫大爷 别伤害我 别把我变成死的东西 |
[42:59] | No? | 不要? |
[43:02] | Perhaps not. | 也许不会 |
[43:04] | I’ve thought of a better use for you. | 你有更好的用处 |
[43:10] | Come along, Samwise. Keep up. | 快点 山姆卫斯 跟上来 |
[43:14] | Be careful, both of you. | 你们千万要小心 |
[43:17] | The enemy has many spies in his service: | 魔君有很多眼线 |
[43:20] | Birds, beasts. | 包话飞鸟野兽 |
[43:24] | Is it safe? | 安全吗? |
[43:28] | Never put it on | 千万别戴上 |
[43:29] | for the agents of the Dark Lord will be drawn to its power. | 黑暗魔君的爪牙会被那种力量吸引来 |
[43:33] | Always remember, Frodo | 佛罗多 你要记住 |
[43:35] | the Ring is trying to get back to its master. | 至尊魔戒想回到它主人那里 |
[43:39] | It wants to be found. | 它想被找到 |
[44:21] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
[44:24] | This is what? | 这是什么? |
[44:26] | If I take one more step | 我只要再跨一步 |
[44:29] | it’ll be the farthest away from home I’ve ever been. | 就是我离家最远的一次 |
[44:37] | Come on, Sam. | 走吧 山姆 |
[44:47] | Remember what Bilbo used to say: | 我记得比尔博老是说 |
[44:49] | -“It’s a dangerous business, Frodo.”-“Going out your door.” | -旅行很危险 佛罗多-一旦你出了门 |
[44:53] | You step onto the road,and if you don’t keep your feet | 上了路 如果你不专心看路 |
[44:58] | there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.” | 谁晓得你会被带到哪里去 |
[45:16] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[45:21] | Wood-elves. | 木精灵 |
[45:36] | They’re going to the harbor beyond the White Towers. | 他们要去白色要塞外的港湾 |
[45:40] | To the Grey Havens. | 要到灰港岸 |
[45:42] | They’re leaving Middle-earth. | 他们要离开中土世界 |
[45:45] | Never to return. | 不再回来了 |
[45:50] | I don’t know why | 不知道为什么 |
[45:53] | it makes me sad. | 这让我觉得悲伤 |
[45:57] | Everywhere I lie there’s a dirty great root sticking into my back. | 不管我躺在哪里 都有粗粗壮壮的根抵在我背上 |
[46:02] | Just shut your eyes | 闭上眼睛 |
[46:04] | and imagine you’re back in your own bed | 想像你回到自己的床上 |
[46:07] | with a soft mattress and a lovely feather pillow. | 上面有柔软的床垫 还有舒适的羽毛枕头 |
[46:20] | It’s not working, Mr. Frodo. | 没有用 佛罗多 |
[46:23] | I’m never going to be able to sleep out here. | 我没办法在野地睡觉 |
[46:29] | Me neither, Sam. | 山姆 我也没办法 |
[46:59] | Smoke rises from the Mountain of Doom. | 末日火山再度升起烟硝 |
[47:03] | The hour grows late. | 时间不多了 |
[47:04] | And Gandalf the Grey rides to Isengard | 灰袍巫师甘道夫赶到艾辛格 |
[47:08] | seeking my counsel. | 寻求我的建议 |
[47:11] | For that is why you have come,is it not? | 你就是为了这件事来找我? |
[47:15] | My old friend. | 我的老朋友 |
[47:17] | Saruman. | 萨鲁曼 |
[47:23] | -You are sure of this?-Beyond any doubt. | -你很确定吗?-千真万确 |
[47:27] | So the Ring of Power has been found. | 至尊魔戒被发现了 |
[47:29] | All these long years,it was in the Shire. | 这么多年来一直在夏尔 |
[47:33] | -Under my very nose.-Yet you did not have the wit to see it. | -就在我眼前-你却没有发现 |
[47:37] | Your love of the halfling’s leaf has clearly slowed your mind. | 你热爱的半身人烟草 让你的思维呆滞 |
[47:42] | But we still have time. Time enough to counter Sauron if we act quickly. | 但是还来得及 还有时间对抗索伦的势力 |
[47:46] | Time? | 时间? |
[47:49] | What time do you think we have? | 我们哪来的时间? |
[47:52] | Sauron has regained much of his former strength. | 索伦的力量几乎已经完全恢复 |
[47:56] | He cannot yet take physical form | 虽然他尚未完全转生 |
[47:58] | but his spirit has lost none of its potency. | 但他的灵魂仍有强大魔力 |
[48:01] | Concealed within his fortress,the Lord of Mordor sees all. | 虽然被封在要塞中 但是他却无所不知 |
[48:07] | His gaze pierces cloud, shadow,earth and flesh. | 他的视线能穿透乌云 阴影 土地甚至肉体 |
[48:15] | You know of what I speak, Gandalf. | 你知道我在说什么吗? |
[48:19] | A Great Eye, lidless,wreathed in flame. | 一个被烈焰包围 没有眼皮的巨大眼睛 |
[48:25] | The Eye of Sauron. | 就是索伦之眼 |
[48:27] | He is gathering all evil to him. | 他正在聚集邪恶力量 |
[48:30] | Very soon, he’ll have summoned an army | 很快地 他会召集足够的兵力 |
[48:32] | great enough for an assault upon Middle-earth. | 袭击中土世界 |
[48:35] | You know this? | 你知道这些? |
[48:38] | How? | 怎么会? |
[48:40] | I have seen it. | 我亲眼看到 |
[48:42] | A palantir is a dangerous tool,Saruman. | 真知晶球是个危险的工具 萨鲁曼 |
[48:46] | Why? | 为什么? |
[48:48] | Why should we fear to use it? | 为什么要害怕使用? |
[48:53] | They are not all accounted for,the lost Seeing-stones. | 其他的真知之石下落不明 |
[48:58] | We do not know who else may be watching. | 我们不知道还有谁也在看 |
[49:03] | The hour is later than you think. | 时间来不及了 |
[49:06] | Sauron’s forces are already moving. | 索伦的行动已经展开 |
[49:11] | The Nine have left Minas Morgul. | 那九个已经离开米那斯魔窟 |
[49:14] | The Nine? | 那九个? |
[49:15] | They crossed the River Isen on Midsummer’s Eve | 他们在仲夏前夕跨越艾辛河 |
[49:18] | disguised as riders in black. | 伪装成黑骑士 |
[49:21] | -They’ve reached the Shire?-They will find the Ring. | -他们已经到了夏尔?-他们会找到至尊魔戒 |
[49:27] | And kill the one who carries it. | 然后杀死它的持有者 |
[49:30] | Frodo! | 佛罗多 |
[49:44] | You did not seriously think that a Hobbit could contend with the will of Sauron? | 你不会真的以为 霍比特人能对抗索伦吧? |
[49:49] | There are none who can. | 谁都对抗不了他 |
[49:54] | Against the power of Mordor | 与魔多的力量相比 |
[49:57] | there can be no victory. | 他们不可能获得胜利 |
[50:02] | We must join with him, Gandalf. | 我们必须加入魔多 甘道夫 |
[50:06] | We must join with Sauron. | 我们必须投靠索伦 |
[50:11] | It would be wise, my friend. | 这么做才聪明 朋友 |
[50:14] | Tell me | 告诉我 |
[50:16] | friend | 朋友 |
[50:18] | when did Saruman the Wise abandon reason for madness? | 智者萨鲁曼几时发疯了? |
[51:02] | I gave you the chance of | 我给你机会 |
[51:05] | aiding me willingly | 自愿帮助我 |
[51:08] | but you have elected the way of pain! | 但是你却宁愿选择受苦! |
[51:35] | Mr. Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[51:37] | Frodo? Frodo! | 佛罗多?佛罗多! |
[51:41] | -I thought I’d lost you.-What are you taking about? | -我以为我跟丢你了-你在说什么? |
[51:44] | -It’s just something Gandalf said.-What did he say? | -甘道夫跟我说过-他说什么? |
[51:48] | “Don’t you lose him, Samwise Gamgee.”And I don’t mean to. | 紧跟着他 山姆卫斯·詹吉 我会紧跟着你不放 |
[51:52] | Sam, we’re still in the Shire.What could possibly happen? | 我们还在夏尔 会有什么事? |
[51:58] | Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[52:00] | -Merry, it’s Frodo Baggins.-Hello, Frodo. | -梅里 是佛罗多巴金斯-你好 佛罗多 |
[52:02] | Get off him. | 快起来 |
[52:04] | Come on, Frodo. | 起来 佛罗多 |
[52:06] | What’s the meaning of this? | 这算什么? |
[52:08] | You’ve been into Farmer Maggot’s crop! | 你们偷摘老农夫马嘎的菜! |
[52:12] | You get back here! | 快给我滚出来! |
[52:15] | Get out of my field! | 快滚 臭小子! |
[52:17] | You’ll know the devil if I catch up with you! | 被我抓到 就要你们好看! |
[52:20] | I don’t know why he’s so upset.It’s only a couple of carrots. | 生什么气嘛 不过两根红萝萄 |
[52:23] | And some cabbages. | 还有几棵包心菜 |
[52:24] | And those three bags of potatoes that we lifted last week. | 和上礼拜偷的几袋马铃薯 |
[52:28] | -And then the mushrooms the week before.-Yes, Pippin. My point is | -还有上上个礼拜的蘑菇-好了!皮聘 我是说 |
[52:32] | he’s clearly overreacting. | 他太小题大作了 |
[52:34] | Run! | 快跑! |
[52:49] | Oh, that was close. | 哦 好险 |
[52:53] | I think I’ve broken something. | 我好像摔断了什么 |
[52:57] | Trust a Brandybuck and a Took! | 烈酒鹿和图克家的人最会惹麻烦! |
[52:59] | What? That was just a detour.A short cut. | 什么?这是一条捷径 |
[53:03] | -Short cut to what?-Mushrooms! | -去哪儿的捷径?-蘑菇! |
[53:14] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[53:19] | That’s nice, Merry. | 好大一朵 梅里 |
[53:21] | Here’s a nice one, Sam. | 这里也有 山姆 |
[53:23] | I think we should get off the road. | 我们最好躲起来 |
[53:35] | Get off the road! | 躲起来! |
[53:36] | Quick! | 快点! |
[53:50] | Be quiet! | 别出声! |
[54:58] | What was that? | 那是什么东东? |
[55:33] | Anything? | 你看到什么吗? |
[55:35] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[55:38] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[55:40] | That Black Rider was looking for something. Or someone. | 黑骑士在找什么东西 或是什么人 |
[55:45] | Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[55:48] | Get down! | 趴下来! |
[56:06] | I have to leave the Shire. | 我一定要离开夏尔 |
[56:09] | Sam and I must get to Bree. | 我跟山姆要赶到布理 |
[56:11] | Right. | 没间题 |
[56:14] | Bucklebury Ferry. Follow me. | 巴寇伯理渡口 跟我来 |
[56:25] | Run! | 快跑! |
[56:27] | This way! Follow me! | 这儿!跟上来! |
[56:33] | Run! | 快跑! |
[56:47] | Get the rope, Sam! | 山姆 快去松开绳子! |
[56:52] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[56:54] | Run, Frodo! | 快跑 佛罗多! |
[56:56] | Go!-Hurry! | -快跑!-快点! |
[56:57] | Frodo, come on! | 佛罗多 快跑! |
[57:00] | -Come on! Faster!-Jump! | -快点!快!-跳呀! |
[57:17] | -How far to the nearest crossing?-The Brandywine Bridge. 20 miles. | -最近的渡桥有多远?-烈酒桥 二十哩 |
[57:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[57:49] | -What do you want?-We’re heading for the Prancing Pony. | -你们要什么?-我们要去跃马旅店 |
[57:56] | Hobbits. Four Hobbits! | 霍比特人 四个霍比特人! |
[57:59] | What’s more, out of the Shire by your talk. What business brings you to Bree? | 还离开你们的夏尔 来布理有何贵干? |
[58:03] | We wish to stay at the inn.Our business is our own. | 我们想投宿旅店 来干什么是我们的事 |
[58:08] | All right, young sir.I meant no offense. | 好吧 大爷 我不是故意找碴 |
[58:10] | It’s my job to ask questions after nightfall. | 天黑后我就得多问一下 |
[58:13] | There’s talk of strange folk abroad. | 听说附近有怪人游荡 |
[58:16] | Can’t be too careful. | 小心一点比较好 |
[58:38] | Out of the way!Watch where you’re waking. | 小心看路!注意脚步 |
[59:05] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[59:08] | Good evening, little masters.What can I do for you? | 晚安 小客官 需要什么服务吗? |
[59:11] | If you’re seeking accommodation, we got some cozy Hobbit-sized rooms available. | 如果你们想歇一晚 我们有霍比特人住的舒适房间 |
[59:17] | Always proud to cater to the little Folk, Mister? | 我们永远都很乐意 为小个儿们提供服务 怎么称呼? |
[59:23] | Underhill. My name’s Underhill. | 山下 我叫山下 |
[59:26] | -Underhill, yes.-We’re friends of Gandalf the Grey. | -山下-我们是灰袍巫师甘道夫的朋友 |
[59:29] | -Can you tell him we’ve arrived?-Gandalf? | -你能告诉他我们来了吗?-甘道夫? |
[59:33] | Gandalf. | 甘道夫? |
[59:35] | Oh, yes | 喔 对了 |
[59:37] | I remember. Elderly chap. | 我记得了 一个老头子 |
[59:40] | Big grey beard, pointy hat. | 长长的灰胡子 尖尖的帽子 |
[59:43] | Not seen him for six months. | 半年没见到他了 |
[59:52] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:00:00] | Sam | 山姆 |
[1:00:01] | he’ll be here. He’ll come. | 他一定会来的 |
[1:00:06] | Get out of my way! | 让开! |
[1:00:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:00:12] | This, my friend, is a pint. | 朋友 这就是一品脱啤酒 |
[1:00:15] | It comes in pints? | 有这么大杯的? |
[1:00:17] | -I’m getting one.-You got a whole half already! | -我也要一杯-你喝很多了 |
[1:00:27] | That fellow’s done nothing but stare at you since we arrived. | 我们来了之后 那个人一直看你 |
[1:00:35] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:00:38] | That Man in the corner. Who is he? | 在角落的那位 他是谁? |
[1:00:42] | He’s one of them Rangers. They’re dangerous folk, wandering the Wilds. | 他是一个游侠 很危险 成天在荒野游荡 |
[1:00:47] | What his right name is, I’ve never heard,but around here he’s known as Strider. | 我不知道他的名字 但是这儿的人都叫他神行客 |
[1:00:54] | Strider. | 神行客 |
[1:01:08] | Baggins. | 巴金斯 |
[1:01:15] | Baggins. | 巴金斯 |
[1:01:28] | Baggins? Sure, I know a Baggins. | 巴金斯?我认识呀 |
[1:01:32] | He’s over there. Frodo Baggins. | 他在那儿 佛罗多·巴金斯 |
[1:01:35] | He’s my second cousin,once removed on his mother’s side | 我是他的表舅 |
[1:01:38] | …and my third cousin, twice removed…. | 也同时是他的表… |
[1:01:45] | -Pippin! -Steady on, Frodo. | -皮聘!-小心 佛罗多 |
[1:02:16] | You cannot hide. | 你躲不了的 |
[1:02:21] | I see you. | 我看得见你 |
[1:02:26] | There is no life | 没有生命 |
[1:02:29] | in the void. | 在虚空中 |
[1:02:31] | Only | 只有 |
[1:02:34] | death. | 死亡 |
[1:02:41] | You draw far too much attention to yourself, “Mr. Underhill.” | 你太惹人注意了 山下先生 |
[1:02:51] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[1:02:52] | A little more caution from you.That is no trinket you carry. | 要你小心点,你戴的不是小玩意儿 |
[1:02:55] | I can avoid being seen if I wish -I carry nothing.-Indeed? | -我什么都没戴 -是么? |
[1:02:58] | I can avoid being seen if I wish | 如果我想 我也能不被看到 |
[1:03:01] | but to disappear entirely,that is a rare gift. | 但是完全隐形却不是件易事 |
[1:03:05] | -Who are you?-Are you frightened? | -你是什么人-你害怕吗 |
[1:03:09] | Yes. | 害怕 |
[1:03:10] | Not nearly frightened enough.I know what hunts you. | 恐怕还不够怕 我知道谁在找你 |
[1:03:18] | Let him go!Or I’ll have you, Longshanks. | 放开他!否则我让你好看 长腿人! |
[1:03:22] | You have a stout heart, little Hobbit.But that will not save you. | 小霍比特人 你很有胆量 但是这救不了你 |
[1:03:26] | You can no longer wait for the wizard, Frodo. | 你不能再等巫师了 佛罗多 |
[1:03:29] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:04:54] | What are they? | 他们是什么东西? |
[1:04:58] | They were once Men. | 他们曾经是人类 |
[1:05:00] | Great kings of Men. | 人类伟大的国王 |
[1:05:03] | Then Sauron the Deceiver gave to them nine rings of power. | 但是骗子索伦给他们九只戒指 |
[1:05:07] | Blinded by their greed,they took them without question. | 他们利欲熏心 毫不怀疑就收下 |
[1:05:10] | One by one, falling into darkness. | 结果一一臣服于黑暗力量 |
[1:05:13] | Now they are slaves to his will. | 成为黑暗魔君的奴隶 |
[1:05:18] | They are the Nazgul. | 他们是戒灵 |
[1:05:20] | Ringwraiths. Neither living nor dead. | 介于生与死之间 |
[1:05:24] | At all times they feel | 他们随时感受到 |
[1:05:25] | the presence of the Ring | 魔戒的存在 |
[1:05:27] | drawn to the power of the One.They will never stop hunting you. | 被至尊魔戒吸引着 他们会一直追杀你 |
[1:05:42] | -Where are you taking us?-Into the Wild. | -你要带我们去哪儿?-荒野 |
[1:05:53] | How do we know this Strider is a friend of Gandalf? | 你怎么知道神行客是甘道夫的朋友? |
[1:05:57] | I think a servant of the enemy would look fairer | 我想魔君的仆役看起来会更体面 |
[1:06:00] | -and feel fouler.-He’s foul enough. | -更令人厌恶-他够让人厌恶了 |
[1:06:05] | We have no choice but to trust him. | 没办法 只能相信他 |
[1:06:08] | -But where is he leading us?-To Rivendell, Master Gamgee. | -他要带我们去哪里?-瑞文戴尔 詹吉大爷 |
[1:06:14] | -To the house of Elrond.-Did you hear that? Rivendell. | -精灵王爱隆的家-你们听到吗?瑞文戴尔 |
[1:06:18] | We’re going to see the Elves. | 我们要去见精灵 |
[1:06:42] | -Gentlemen, we do not stop till nightfall.-What about breakfast? | -各位 天黑才能歇脚-那早餐怎么办呢? |
[1:06:46] | -You’ve already had it.-We’ve had one, yes. | -你们吃过了-才吃过一顿 |
[1:06:49] | What about second breakfast? | 那第二顿早餐呢? |
[1:06:55] | Don’t think he knows about second breakfast, Pip. | 皮聘 他不知道有第二顿早餐 |
[1:06:58] | What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? | 早午餐呢?午餐?下午茶?晚餐?宵夜? |
[1:07:04] | -He knows about them, doesn’t he?-I wouldn count on it. | -他应该都知道吧?-我看不见得 |
[1:07:13] | Pippin! | 皮聘! |
[1:07:32] | What do they eat when they can’t get Hobbit? | 没有霍比特人 他们吃什么? |
[1:07:50] | “蒂努薇尔美精灵 Tinúviel elvanui(精灵语) | |
[1:07:56] | 独步群芳真聪颖 Elleth alfirin ethelhael(精灵语) | |
[1:08:03] | 轻丝如瀑洒贝伦 O hon ring finnil fuinui(精灵语) | |
[1:08:10] | 玉臂轻摇闪银辉 A renc gelebrin thiliol.”(精灵语) | |
[1:08:14] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[1:08:17] | This woman you sing of. | 你所歌颂的女人 |
[1:08:23] | ‘Tis the lady of Luthien. | 是露西安 |
[1:08:25] | The EIf-maiden who gave her love to Beren, a mortal. | 嫁给凡人贝伦的女精灵 |
[1:08:32] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[1:08:37] | She died. | 她死了 |
[1:08:43] | Get some sleep, Frodo. | 睡一下吧 佛罗多 |
[1:08:56] | The power of Isengard is at your command | 艾辛格遵从您的命令 |
[1:09:00] | Sauron, Lord of the Earth. | 中土的君主索伦 |
[1:09:08] | Build me an army worthy of Mordor. | 替我召集一支魔多大军 |
[1:09:19] | What orders from Mordor, my lord?What does the Eye command? | 主人 魔多有什么命令 魔眼有什么吩咐? |
[1:09:24] | We have work to do. | 我们有很多事要做 |
[1:10:09] | The trees are strong, my lord.Their roots go deep. | 这些树非常坚韧 主人 树根很深 |
[1:10:14] | Rip them all down. | 全都拉倒 |
[1:10:43] | This was the great watchtower of Amon Sul. | 这是风云顶瞭望台 |
[1:10:48] | We shall rest here tonight. | 今晚在这里过夜 |
[1:11:02] | These are for you.Keep them close. | 这些给你们 一定要随身佩带 |
[1:11:06] | I’m going to have a look around. | 我到处看一下 |
[1:11:11] | Stay here. | 别乱跑 |
[1:11:15] | My tomato’s burst. | 我的蕃茄熟了 |
[1:11:17] | Could I have some bacon? | 给我一些培根好吗 |
[1:11:19] | Want a tomato, Sam? | 山姆 吃点蕃茄吧 |
[1:11:22] | -What are you doing!-Tomatoes, sausages, nice crispy bacon. | -你们在干嘛!-煎蕃茄 香肠和培根 |
[1:11:26] | -We saved some for you, Mr. Frodo.-Put it out, you fools! | -我替你留了一些 佛罗多-笨蛋 快把火熄掉 |
[1:11:29] | -Put it out!-That’s nice! Ash on my tomatoes! | -快熄掉!-这下可好了 蕃茄上都是灰烬 |
[1:11:41] | Go! | 快走! |
[1:12:36] | Back, you devils! | 退后 恶魔! |
[1:14:01] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[1:14:07] | Oh, Sam. | 噢 山姆 |
[1:14:45] | Strider! | 神行客! |
[1:14:49] | -Help him, Strider.-He’s been stabbed by a Morgul blade. | -快救救他 神行客-他被魔窟剑刺中 |
[1:14:56] | This is beyond my skill to heal.He needs Elvish medicine. | 我救不了他 精灵才有办法 |
[1:15:06] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[1:15:07] | We’re six days from Rivendell!He’ll never make it! | 离瑞文戴尔还有六天行程!他撑不了那么久的! |
[1:15:11] | Hold on, Frodo. | 你要撑下去 佛罗多 |
[1:15:13] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫! |
[1:17:54] | Look, Frodo. It’s Mr. Bilbo’s trolls. | 你看 佛罗多 这就是比尔博所说的的食人妖 |
[1:17:59] | Mr. Frodo? He’s going cold. | 佛罗多?他好冰冷 |
[1:18:05] | Is he going to die? | 他会死吗? |
[1:18:07] | He’s passing into the Shadow World.He’ll soon become a Wraith like them. | 他正在进入幽界 很快也会成为死灵 |
[1:18:17] | -They’re close.-Sam, do you know the Athelas plant? | -他们就在附近-山姆 你知道阿夕拉斯草吗? |
[1:18:21] | -Athelas?-Kingsfoil. | -阿夕拉斯?-又叫王剑草 |
[1:18:22] | Kingsfoil, aye, it’s a weed. | 王剑草 那是一种草药 |
[1:18:24] | It may help to slow the poisoning.Hurry! | 那能阻缓毒性发作 快去! |
[1:18:41] | What’s this?A Ranger caught off his guard? | 怎么了?游侠竟然毫无防备? |
[1:19:10] | Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[1:19:13] | 我是亚玟 我来帮助你 Im Arwen. Telin le thaed(精灵语) | |
[1:19:18] | 听到我的声音 Lasto beth na, tolo dan na ngalad.(精灵语) | |
[1:19:28] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[1:19:30] | Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[1:19:32] | -She’s an EIf.-He’s fading. | -她是个精灵-他快失去意识了 |
[1:19:38] | He’s not going to last. | 他撑不了多久了 |
[1:19:41] | We must get him to my father. | 一定要带他去找我父亲 |
[1:19:44] | -I’ve been looking for you for two days.-Where are you taking him? | -我找了你两天-你们要带他去哪儿? |
[1:19:47] | There are five Wraiths behind you.Where the other four are, I do not know. | 五名戒灵跟着你 我不知道另外四个在哪里 |
[1:19:54] | 陪着霍比特人 我会来接你们 Dartho guin Berian. Rych le ad tolthathon.(精灵语) | |
[1:19:57] | 我骑得比较快 我来载他 Hon mabathon. Rochon ellint im.(精灵语) | |
[1:19:59] | 路上太危险了 Andelu i ven.(精灵语) | |
[1:20:01] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么? |
[1:20:03] | 如果我能渡河 Frodo fo. Ae athradon i ho(精灵语) | |
[1:20:05] | 我族人的力量就可以保护他 ti gwaith no beriatha hon.(精灵语) | |
[1:20:08] | I do not fear them. | 我不怕他们 |
[1:20:14] | 那好吧 Be iest lo.(精灵语) | |
[1:20:20] | Arwen | 亚玟 |
[1:20:21] | ride hard. Don’t look back. | 拼命骑 别回头 |
[1:20:30] | What are you doing?!Those Wraiths are still out there! | 你在干嘛?那些戒灵就在附近! |
[1:21:44] | 快跑 阿斯法洛斯! Noro lim, Asfaloth!(精灵语) | |
[1:22:29] | Give up the halfling, She-EIf. | 把半身人交给我 女精灵 |
[1:22:32] | If you want him, come and claim him. | 想要他 尽管来! |
[1:22:47] | 迷雾山脉的流水 Nin o Chithaeglir(精灵语) | |
[1:22:48] | 仔细聆听我的召唤 lasto beth daer.(精灵语) | |
[1:22:50] | 涨起河水 向戒灵进攻! Rimmo ni Bruinen dan in Ulaer!(精灵语) | |
[1:22:53] | 迷雾山脉的流水! Nin o Chithaeglir!(精灵语) | |
[1:22:54] | 仔细聆听我的召唤! lasto beth daer!(精灵语) | |
[1:22:56] | 涨起河水 向戒灵进攻! Rimmo ni Bruinen dan in Ulaer!(精灵语) | |
[1:23:29] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[1:23:35] | Frodo, no. | 佛罗多 别死 |
[1:23:37] | Frodo, don’t give in. | 佛罗多 别放弃! |
[1:23:40] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[1:23:53] | What grace is given me | 请赐给我力量 |
[1:23:56] | let it pass to him. | 让他度过灾厄 |
[1:23:58] | Let him be spared. | 让他免于死亡 |
[1:24:01] | Save him. | 救他 |
[1:24:05] | Lasto beth nu, tolo dan na ngalad. | 聆听我的呼唤 回到光明世界 |
[1:24:15] | -Where am I? -You are in the house of Elrond. | -我在哪里?-你在爱隆王的家中 |
[1:24:21] | And it is 10:00 in the morning on October 24th, if you want to know. | 如果你想知道 现在是10月24日早上10点 |
[1:24:29] | -Gandalf!-Yes, I’m here. | -甘道夫!-是的 我在这儿 |
[1:24:35] | And you’re lucky to be here too. | 你能活着真是幸运 |
[1:24:38] | A few more hours and you would have been beyond our aid. | 再过几小时你就没救了 |
[1:24:43] | But you have some strength in you,my dear Hobbit. | 但是你的生命力真强 我亲爱的霍比特人 |
[1:24:54] | What happened, Gandalf? | 发生什么事 甘道夫? |
[1:24:58] | -Why didn’t you meet us?-I am sorry, Frodo. | -你怎么没去找我们?-对不起 佛罗多 |
[1:25:08] | I was delayed. | 我有事耽搁了 |
[1:25:10] | A friendship with Saruman is not lightly thrown aside. | 你不能随便和萨鲁曼绝交 |
[1:25:19] | One ill turn deserves another.It is over. | 别再抗拒了 没有用的 |
[1:25:24] | Embrace the power of the Ring | 你不投靠魔戒 |
[1:25:27] | or embrace your own destruction! | 就等着灭亡吧 |
[1:25:32] | There is only one Lord of the Ring. | 世上只有一个魔戒之王 |
[1:25:36] | Only one who can bend it to his will. | 只有他能够驾驭魔戒 |
[1:25:41] | And he does not share power. | 他不会和你分享权力 |
[1:25:59] | So you have chosen death. | 所以你选择了死亡 |
[1:26:13] | Gandalf? What is it? | 甘道夫 怎么了? |
[1:26:17] | Nothing, Frodo. | 没事 佛罗多 |
[1:26:20] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[1:26:23] | -Sam!-Bless you, you’re awake! | -山姆!-你终于醒了! |
[1:26:26] | Sam has hardly left your side. | 山姆一直守在你身边 |
[1:26:29] | We were that worried about you.Weren’t we, Mr. Gandalf? | 我们好担心你 对吧 甘道夫? |
[1:26:31] | By the skills of Lord Elrond,you’re beginning to mend. | 幸好有爱隆王 你开始痊愈了 |
[1:26:38] | Welcome to Rivendell, Frodo Baggins. | 欢迎光临瑞文戴尔 佛罗多·巴金斯 |
[1:27:30] | -Bilbo!-Hello, Frodo, my lad. | -比尔博!-佛罗多 好孩子 |
[1:27:33] | Bilbo. | 比尔博 |
[1:27:39] | There and back again | 去而复返 |
[1:27:42] | “A Hobbit’s Tale, by Bilbo Baggins.” | 霍比特人的故事 比尔博巴金斯著 |
[1:27:47] | -This is wonderful.-I meant to go back | -太棒了-我想再回去 |
[1:27:51] | wonder at the powers of Mirkwood | 在幽暗密林的小径上徜徉 |
[1:27:56] | visit Lake-town | 探访长湖镇 |
[1:27:58] | see the Lonely Mountain again. | 再看一眼孤山 |
[1:28:02] | But age, it seems,has finally caught up with me. | 但是我终于年老力衰了 |
[1:28:19] | I miss the Shire. | 我好想家 |
[1:28:21] | I spent all my childhood pretending I was off somewhere else. | 我从小就幻想能到别的地方 |
[1:28:27] | Off with you,on one of your adventures. | 跟你一起去冒险 |
[1:28:33] | But my own adventure turned out to be quite different. | 但是我自己的冒险却完全不同 |
[1:28:42] | I’m not like you, Bilbo. | 我跟你不一样 比尔博 |
[1:28:47] | My dear boy. | 乖孩子 |
[1:28:53] | -Now, what have I forgotten?-Packed already? | -我还忘了什么?-这么快就包好包裹了? |
[1:28:58] | No harm in being prepared. | 越早准备越好 |
[1:29:00] | -I thought you wanted to see the Elves.-I do. | -我以为你想看精灵-是啊 |
[1:29:02] | -More than anything.-I did. | -你想看的可不得了-是的 |
[1:29:05] | It’s just | 只是 |
[1:29:08] | We did what Gandalf wanted, didn’t we? | 我们照甘道夫说的做了 不是吗? |
[1:29:11] | We got the Ring this far,to Rivendell. And I thought | 我们把魔戒带到瑞文戴尔 我觉得 |
[1:29:15] | seeing as how you’re on the mend,we’d be off soon. | 你的伤快好了 我们也要走了 |
[1:29:18] | Off home. | 回家了 |
[1:29:24] | You are right, Sam. | 你说的对 山姆 |
[1:29:28] | We did what we set out to do. | 我们完成任务了 |
[1:29:32] | The Ring will be safe in Rivendell. | 至尊魔戒在这儿很安全 |
[1:29:38] | I am ready to go home. | 我可以回家了 |
[1:29:41] | His strength returns. | 他的力气恢复了 |
[1:29:44] | That wound will never fully heal.He will carry it the rest of his life. | 但他的伤永远无法痊愈 一辈子都会跟着他 |
[1:29:50] | And yet to have come so far still bearing the Ring | 这一路上 |
[1:29:53] | the Hobbit has shown extraordinary resilience to its evil. | 这个霍比特人证明了 他能抗拒魔戒的诱惑 |
[1:29:57] | It is a burden he should never have had to bear. | 他不该扛下这份重担 |
[1:30:00] | -We can ask no more of Frodo.-Gandalf, the enemy is moving. | -佛罗多已经尽力了 -敌人正在蠢蠢欲动 甘道夫 |
[1:30:06] | Sauron’s forces are massing in the East.His Eye is fixed on Rivendell. | 索伦的大军在东方集结 他的邪眼正盯着瑞文戴尔 |
[1:30:11] | And Saruman, you tell me, has betrayed us. | 你跟我说过 萨鲁曼已经背叛我们了 |
[1:30:14] | Our list of allies grows thin. | 我们的盟友越来越少 |
[1:30:18] | His treachery runs deeper than you know. | 他的恶行不只如此 |
[1:30:21] | By foul craft, Saruman has crossed Orcs with Goblin-men. | 他用邪恶的魔力把半兽人和妖精混在一起 |
[1:30:25] | He’s breeding an army in the caverns of Isengard. | 在艾辛格的洞窟培育一支军队 |
[1:30:27] | An army that can move in sunlight and cover great distance at speed. | 一支能在白天行军千里的强兵 |
[1:30:32] | Saruman is coming for the Ring. | 萨鲁曼要来抢夺至尊魔戒 |
[1:30:35] | This evil cannot be concealed by the power of the Elves. | 精灵无法抵抗这股邪恶力量 |
[1:30:39] | We do not have the strength to fight both Mordor and Isengard! | 我们无法同时对抗魔多和艾辛格! |
[1:30:47] | Gandalf | 甘道夫 |
[1:30:50] | the Ring cannot stay here. | 至尊魔戒不能留在这儿 |
[1:31:12] | This peril belongs to all Middle-earth. | 整个中土世界都受到威胁 |
[1:31:15] | They must decide now how to end it. | 他们必须决定如何拯救世界 |
[1:31:19] | The time of the Elves is over.My people are leaving these shores. | 精灵的时代已经结束了 我们将离开中土 |
[1:31:23] | Who will you look to when we’ve gone?The Dwarves? | 我们走了你们要向谁求救?矮人族么? |
[1:31:27] | They hide in mountains seeking riches.They care not for the troubles of others. | 他们只会躲在山洞挖宝藏 一点都不关心别人的问题 |
[1:31:34] | It is in Men that we must place our hope. | 我们要把希望放在人类身上 |
[1:31:37] | Men? | 人类? |
[1:31:40] | Men are weak.The race of Men is failing. | 人类太脆弱了 他们没有希望了 |
[1:31:43] | The blood of Numenor is all but spent,its pride and dignity forgotten. | 努曼诺尔人的血液不再纯正 他们的骄傲和荣耀早被遗忘 |
[1:31:48] | It is because of Men the Ring survives. | 魔戒会幸存 都是因为人类 |
[1:31:51] | I was there, Gandalf. | 当时我也在场 甘道夫 |
[1:31:54] | I was there 3000 years ago | 三千年前 |
[1:32:03] | when Isildur took the Ring. | 埃西铎取走至尊魔戒 |
[1:32:06] | I was there the day the strength of Men failed. | 人类屈服于诱惑的那天 我也在场 |
[1:32:12] | Isildur, hurry! Follow me. | 埃西铎 快!跟我来 |
[1:32:17] | I led Isildur into the heart of Mount Doom | 我带埃西铎来到末日火山 |
[1:32:20] | where the Ring was forged,the one place it could be destroyed. | 只有在那里才能摧毁至尊魔戒 |
[1:32:24] | Cast it into the fire! | 把它丢进烈焰中! |
[1:32:32] | -Destroy it!-No. | -毁了它!-不 |
[1:32:37] | Isildur! | 埃西铎! |
[1:32:40] | It should have ended that day,but evil was allowed to endure. | 那天就该结束一切 但是邪恶却让它存活下去 |
[1:32:48] | Isildur kept the Ring.The line of kings is broken. | 埃西铎把至尊魔戒占为己有 皇室血脉就此断绝 |
[1:32:54] | There’s no strength left in the world of Men. | 人类的世界早已失去力量 |
[1:32:58] | -They’re scattered, divided, leaderless.-There is one who could unite them. | -他们群龙无首 四处漂泊-还有一个人能让他们团结 |
[1:33:03] | One who could reclaim the throne of Gondor. | 还有一个人能继承刚铎王位 |
[1:33:08] | He turned from that path a Long time ago. | 但他早就放弃王位了 |
[1:33:12] | He has chosen exile. | 他选择自我放逐 |
[1:33:45] | You are no EIf. | 你不是精灵 |
[1:33:47] | Men of the South are welcome here. | 欢迎南方来的人类 |
[1:33:50] | -Who are you?-I am a friend to Gandalf the Grey. | -你是谁?-我是灰袍巫师甘道夫的朋友 |
[1:33:55] | Then we are here on common purpose | 那我们为了共同的目的来到这里 |
[1:33:58] | friend. | 朋友 |
[1:34:15] | The shards of Narsil. | 纳希尔圣剑的碎片 |
[1:34:21] | The blade that cut the Ring from Sauron’s hand. | 这把利刀曾砍断索伦的手指 |
[1:34:28] | It’s still sharp. | 还是很锐利 |
[1:34:40] | But no more than a broken heirloom. | 但现在只是残缺的宝物 |
[1:35:09] | Why do you fear the past? | 你为什么害怕过去? |
[1:35:13] | You are Isildur’s heir,not Isildur himseIf. | 虽然你是埃西铎的后代 但并不是埃西铎本人 |
[1:35:19] | You are not bound to his fate. | 你不会重蹈他的覆辙 |
[1:35:23] | The same blood flows in my veins. | 我跟他流着一样的血 |
[1:35:30] | The same weakness. | 一样的软弱 |
[1:35:35] | Your time will come. | 你的时代即将来临 |
[1:35:38] | You will face the same evil.And you will defeat it. | 你会面对同样的邪恶 然后打败它 |
[1:35:45] | 邪恶的力量并没有征服我们 亚拉冈 A si i-Dhúath ú-orthor, Aragorn. (精灵语) | |
[1:35:49] | 至少你 我还没被征服 or le a ,or nin.(精灵语) | |
[1:36:04] | 你记得我们第一次见面吗? Renech i lu i erui govannen?(精灵语) | |
[1:36:10] | 我以为我迷失在一个梦境里了 authannem i ned ol reniannen.(精灵语) | |
[1:36:16] | 这么多年过去了 Gwenwin in enninath.(精灵语) | |
[1:36:19] | 当初的你没有现在那么忧郁 U-arnech in naeth i si celich.(精灵语) | |
[1:36:25] | 你还记得我当初说什么吗? Renech i beth i pennen?(精灵语) | |
[1:36:33] | You said you’d bind yourself to me | 你说你愿意嫁给我 |
[1:36:38] | forsaking the immortal life of your people. | 放弃精灵长生不死的力量 |
[1:36:44] | And to that I hold. | 我仍愿意这么做 |
[1:36:46] | I would rather share one lifetime with you | 我宁愿和你共度一生 |
[1:36:50] | than face all the Ages of this world alone. | 也不愿意面对永生不死的孤寂 |
[1:37:02] | I choose a mortal Life. | 我选择成为凡人 |
[1:37:07] | -You cannot give me this.-It is mine to give to whom I will | -你不能给我这个-这是我的选择 |
[1:37:15] | Like my heart. | 像是我的心 |
[1:37:33] | Strangers from distant lands,friends of old | 来自远方的陌生人和老朋友 |
[1:37:37] | you’ve been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. | 你们被召集来商量 如何对抗魔多的威胁 |
[1:37:41] | Middle-earth stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. | 中土世界正面临灭亡的命运 无人能幸免 |
[1:37:47] | You will unite, or you will fall. | 你们不图结一心就会遭到毁灭 |
[1:37:50] | Each race is bound to this fate,this one doom. | 所有的种族都无法幸免 |
[1:37:57] | Bring forth the Ring, Frodo. | 佛罗多 把魔戒拿来 |
[1:38:14] | So it is true. | 果然是真的 |
[1:38:33] | In a dream | 在梦中 |
[1:38:37] | I saw the eastern sky grow dark | 我看到东方的天空变暗 |
[1:38:40] | but in the West a pale light lingered. | 但是西方仍有微光 |
[1:38:43] | A voice was crying: | 有个声音呼喊: |
[1:38:45] | “Your doom is near at hand. | 你的末日近了 |
[1:38:49] | Isildur’s Bane is found.” | 埃西铎的祸害找到了 |
[1:38:56] | Isildur Bane. | 埃西铎的祸害 |
[1:38:58] | Boromir! | 波罗莫! |
[1:39:23] | Never before has any voice uttered the words of that tongue here in Imladris. | 没有人敢在伊姆拉崔说出魔多的邪恶语言 |
[1:39:27] | I do not ask your pardon,Master Elrond | 我不敢请您谅解 爱隆王 |
[1:39:30] | for the Black Speech of Mordor | 我说了魔多的黑语 |
[1:39:33] | may yet be heard | 然而将来这可能 |
[1:39:34] | in every corner of the West! | 在西方每一个角落都听得到! |
[1:39:38] | The Ring is altogether evil. | 这魔戒是彻底的邪恶 |
[1:39:41] | It is a gift. | 这是一项礼物 |
[1:39:43] | A gift to the foes of Mordor. | 一个给魔多敌人的礼物 |
[1:39:45] | Why not use this Ring? | 何不利用这只魔戒? |
[1:39:48] | Long has my father,the Steward of Gondor | 我父亲是刚铎的宰相 |
[1:39:51] | kept the forces of Mordor at bay.By the blood of our people | 他一直奋力和魔多抗争 我们流着鲜血 |
[1:39:55] | are your lands kept safe. | 保护你们的安全 |
[1:39:59] | Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy.Let us use it against him. | 把敌人的武器交给刚铎 让我们利用它来对抗邪恶 |
[1:40:04] | You cannot wield it.None of us can. | 你无法驾驭它 谁都不能 |
[1:40:08] | The One Ring answers to Sauron alone.It has no other master. | 至尊魔戒的主人是索伦 没有第二个主人 |
[1:40:12] | And what would a Ranger know of this matter? | 区区一个游侠懂什么? |
[1:40:16] | This is no mere Ranger. | 他不是普通的游侠 |
[1:40:19] | He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn. | 他是亚拉冈 亚拉松之子 |
[1:40:23] | You owe him your allegiance. | 你要对他效忠 |
[1:40:30] | Aragorn. | 亚拉冈 |
[1:40:34] | This is Isildur heir? | 你是埃西铎的后代 |
[1:40:39] | And heir to the throne of Gondor. | 也是刚铎的王位继承人 |
[1:40:44] | 坐下来 莱格拉斯 Havo dad, Legolas.(精灵语) | |
[1:40:49] | Gondor has no king. | 刚铎没有国王 |
[1:40:54] | Gondor needs no king. | 刚铎也不需要国王 |
[1:41:02] | Aragorn is right. We cannot use it. | 亚拉冈说的对 魔戒不能利用 |
[1:41:07] | You have only one choice. | 你们只有一个选择 |
[1:41:10] | The Ring must be destroyed. | 至尊魔戒一定要摧毁 |
[1:41:18] | What are we waiting for? | 那还等什么? |
[1:41:33] | The Ring cannot be destroyed, Gimli,son of Gloin | 金雳 葛罗英之子 在场的任何武器 |
[1:41:36] | by any craft that we here possess. | 都无法摧毁魔戒 |
[1:41:41] | The Ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom. | 魔戒是末日火山的烈焰铸成 |
[1:41:45] | Only there can it be unmade. | 也只有在那儿才能摧毁它 |
[1:41:50] | It must be taken deep into Mordor | 一定要深入魔多 |
[1:41:53] | and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came. | 把魔戒丢到末日火山的烈焰中 |
[1:41:57] | 至尊魔戒 驾驭众戒 Ash Nazg Durbatuluk(魔多黑语) | |
[1:42:00] | One of you | 你们其中一个 |
[1:42:02] | must do this. | 必须去做 |
[1:42:07] | One does not simply walk into Mordor. | 我们不能就这样闯进魔多 |
[1:42:12] | Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. | 那些黑色大门都有半兽人看守着 |
[1:42:16] | There is evil there that does not sleep. | 那些恶魔不分昼夜 |
[1:42:21] | The Great Eye is ever-watchful. | 索伦的邪眼更是虎视耽耽 |
[1:42:26] | It is a barren wasteland | 那是一片死寂的荒原 |
[1:42:28] | riddled with fire, and ash and dust. | 布满烈焰 灰烬和尘埃 |
[1:42:32] | The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. | 光是空中就充满致命毒气 |
[1:42:36] | Not with 10,000 men could you do this. It is folly. | 就算有千军万马也办不到 这真荒唐 |
[1:42:40] | Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed. | 你没有听到爱隆王说的话吗?魔戒一定要毁灭掉 |
[1:42:45] | And I suppose you think you are the one to do it! | 你以为你办得到么! |
[1:42:48] | And if we fail, what then? What happens when Sauron takes back what is his? | 如果失败了 魔戒被索伦抢回去怎么办? |
[1:42:53] | I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an EIf! | 我绝不容许魔戒落入精灵手中! |
[1:43:00] | Never trust an EIf! | 精灵都不可靠! |
[1:43:04] | Do you not understand? While you bicker amongst yourselves, Sauron’s power grows! | 你们不懂吗?我们在这里吵嘴的时候 索伦的力量正在增强! |
[1:43:10] | None can escape it!You’ll all be destroyed! | 没有人躲得过!每个人都会遭到毁灭! |
[1:43:14] | 至尊魔戒 驾驭众戒 Ash Nazg Durbatuluk(魔多黑语) | |
[1:43:16] | 至尊魔戒 网罗众戒 Ash nazg gimbatul(魔多黑语) | |
[1:43:18] | 至尊魔戒 驾驭众戒 Ash Nazg Durbatuluk(魔多黑语) | |
[1:43:21] | 至尊魔戒 网罗众戒 Ash nazg gimbatul(魔多黑语) | |
[1:43:23] | 至尊魔戒 驾驭众戒 Ash Nazg Durbatuluk(魔多黑语) | |
[1:43:25] | 至尊魔戒 网罗众戒 Ash nazg gimbatul(魔多黑语) | |
[1:43:27] | 至尊魔戒 驾驭众戒 Ash Nazg Durbatuluk(魔多黑语) | |
[1:43:31] | I will take it. | 我愿意 |
[1:43:36] | I will take it. | 我愿意 |
[1:43:44] | I will take the Ring to Mordor. | 我愿意把魔戒带到魔多 |
[1:43:55] | Though | 虽然 |
[1:43:59] | I do not know the way. | 我不认得路 |
[1:44:03] | I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins | 我愿意协助你 佛罗多·巴金斯 |
[1:44:08] | as Long as it is yours to bear. | 只要你愿背负这个重担 |
[1:44:12] | If by my life or death I can protect you | 我愿意牺牲性命保护你的安危 |
[1:44:16] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[1:44:21] | You have my sword. | 我的剑会保护你 |
[1:44:25] | And you have my bow. | 还有我的弓箭 |
[1:44:28] | And my ax. | 以及我的斧头 |
[1:44:37] | You carry the fates of us all, Little one. | 你背负着大家的命运 小家伙 |
[1:44:42] | If this is indeed the will of the Council | 如果这是大家的决定 |
[1:44:46] | then Gondor will see it done. | 刚铎也会支持 |
[1:44:51] | -Frodo’s not going anywhere without me.-It is hardly possible to separate you | -佛罗多到哪儿我都要跟去-没错 是很难拆散你们 |
[1:44:56] | even when he is summoned to a secret Council and you are not. | 连你没份参加的秘密会议 你都来了 |
[1:45:02] | We’re coming too! | 我们也要跟去! |
[1:45:06] | You’ll have to send us home tied up in a sack to stop us. | 除非你把我们绑起来送回家 |
[1:45:09] | Anyway, you need people of intelligence on this sort of | 反正你需要聪明人来完成这 |
[1:45:12] | mission. | 任务 |
[1:45:14] | Quest. | 探索 |
[1:45:16] | Thing. | 东西 |
[1:45:19] | Well, that rules you out, Pip. | 你第一个就不合格 皮聘 |
[1:45:23] | Nine companions. | 九名同伴 |
[1:45:27] | So be it. | 就这样吧 |
[1:45:29] | You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring. | 你们是魔戒远征队 |
[1:45:32] | Great! | 好极了! |
[1:45:35] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[1:46:13] | 她想保护她的孩子 Anirne hene beriad i chen lon.(精灵语) | |
[1:46:17] | 她认为你在瑞文戴尔会很安全 Ned Imladris nauthant e le beriathar aen.(精灵语) | |
[1:46:24] | In her heart, your mother knew you’d be hunted all your life. | 你的母亲内心深处明白 你一辈子都躲不过你的宿命 |
[1:46:28] | That you’d never escape your fate. | 你无法避开注定的一切 |
[1:46:30] | The skill of the Elves can reforge the sword of kings | 精灵的技术能够重新铸造人类之王的剑 |
[1:46:34] | but only you have the power to wield it. | 但是只能在你有足够的力量去驾驭它时 |
[1:46:39] | I do not want that power. | 我不想要那个力量 |
[1:46:42] | I have never wanted it. | 我一直都不想要 |
[1:46:45] | You are the last of that bloodline.There is no other. | 你是人王血脉最后的传人 无人能代替 |
[1:46:53] | My old sword! Sting. | 我的老剑 刺针 |
[1:46:55] | Here, take it. Take it. | 来 拿去 |
[1:47:02] | -It’s so light.-Yes. Made by the Elves, you know. | -好轻哦-没错 精灵铸的 |
[1:47:06] | The blade glows blue when Orcs are close. | 半兽人接近 剑身就会发亮 |
[1:47:11] | And it’s times like that, my lad,when you have to be extra careful. | 这样一来你就知道要格外小心 |
[1:47:16] | Here’s a pretty thing. | 这玩意儿更棒 |
[1:47:18] | Mithril. | 秘银 |
[1:47:21] | As light as a feather,and as hard as dragon scales. | 轻若鸿毛 韧如龙麟 |
[1:47:25] | Let me see you put it on. Come on. | 让我看着你穿上 快点 |
[1:47:36] | My old ring. | 我的老戒指 |
[1:47:40] | I should very much like | 我真的很想 |
[1:47:44] | to hold it again, one last time. | 再把它握在手中 |
[1:48:05] | I’m sorry I brought this upon you,my boy. | 我很抱歉把你卷进这件事 孩子 |
[1:48:09] | I’m sorry that you must carry this burden. | 很抱歉让你扛这重担 |
[1:48:18] | I’m sorry for everything. | 我对这一切都感到很抱歉 |
[1:48:36] | The Ring-bearer is setting out on the Quest of Mount Doom. | 持戒者准备出发到末日火山 |
[1:48:41] | On you who travel with him,no oath | 与他一起旅行的各位不受任何誓言 |
[1:48:44] | nor bond is laid to go further than you will. | 任何承诺约束 随时可以中断旅程 |
[1:48:51] | Farewell. Hold to your purpose. | 再会了 坚持你们的目标 |
[1:48:54] | May the blessings of Elves and Men | 愿全体精灵与人类 |
[1:48:58] | and all Free Folk go with you. | 与自由之民的祝福跟随着你们 |
[1:49:04] | The Fellowship awaits the Ring-bearer. | 远征队等待持戒者启程 |
[1:49:27] | Mordor, Gandalf, is it left or right? | 甘道夫 魔多是往左还是往右? |
[1:49:30] | Left. | 往左 |
[1:50:51] | We must hold to this course, west of the Misty Mountains, for 40 days. | 我们向迷雾山脉以西走四十天 |
[1:50:56] | If our luck holds, the Gap of Rohan will still be open to us. | 幸运的话就能赶到洛汗隘口 |
[1:51:00] | From there, our road turns east to Mordor. | 从那儿往东走到魔多 |
[1:51:03] | Two, one, five. Good! Very good. | 二 一 五 好!非常好 |
[1:51:09] | Move your feet. | 脚步要快 |
[1:51:10] | -You look good, Pippin.-Thanks. | -你做得非常好 皮聘-谢谢 |
[1:51:12] | Faster! | 快一点! |
[1:51:15] | If anyone was to ask for my opinion,which I note they’re not | 虽然你们都不问我的意见 |
[1:51:19] | I’d say we were taking the long way ’round. | 我还是要说我们在绕远路 |
[1:51:22] | Gandalf, we could pass through the Mines of Moria. | 甘道夫 我们可以穿过摩瑞亚矿坑 |
[1:51:25] | My cousin Balin would give us a royal welcome. | 我表哥巴林 会以最高礼节热烈地欢迎我们 |
[1:51:30] | No, I would not take the road through Moria unless I had no other choice. | 不行 金雳 别无选择才能走摩瑞亚矿坑 |
[1:51:44] | Sorry! | 对不起! |
[1:51:46] | Get him! | 捉住他! |
[1:51:49] | -For the Shire!-Hold him. Hold him down, Merry! | -夏尔万岁!-把他压住 梅里! |
[1:51:52] | Gentlemen, that’s enough. | 各位 够了 |
[1:51:58] | You’ve got my arm!You’ve got my arm! | 你抓住我了!你抓住我了! |
[1:52:00] | -What is that?-Nothing. It’s just a wisp of cloud. | -那是什么?-没什么 只是一朵乌云 |
[1:52:03] | It’s moving fast. | 迎着风… |
[1:52:06] | Against the wind. | 却移动得很快 |
[1:52:09] | -Crebain from Dunland!-Hide! | -登兰德的乌鸦!-快躲起来! |
[1:52:11] | -Hurry!-Take cover! | -快点!-躲起来! |
[1:52:48] | Spies of Saruman. | 萨鲁曼的眼线 |
[1:52:50] | The passage south is being watched. | 南方的路已经被监视 |
[1:52:54] | We must take the Pass of Caradhras. | 我们必须攀越卡兰德拉斯山 |
[1:53:10] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[1:53:31] | Boromir. | 波罗莫 |
[1:53:33] | It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt | 我们受尽了恐惧和疑虑的折磨 |
[1:53:38] | over so small a thing. | 就为了这小玩意儿 |
[1:53:44] | Such a little thing. | 这小小的玩意儿 |
[1:53:46] | Boromir! | 波罗莫! |
[1:53:49] | Give the Ring to Frodo. | 把魔戒还给佛罗多 |
[1:54:01] | As you wish. | 遵命 |
[1:54:04] | I care not. | 我才不要它 |
[1:54:41] | So, Gandalf, you try to lead them over Caradhras. | 甘道夫 你想带领他们越过卡兰德拉斯山 |
[1:54:46] | And if that fails,where then will you go? | 要是失败 你会往哪儿走? |
[1:54:52] | If the mountain defeats you | 要是你被高山峻岭打败 |
[1:54:55] | will you risk a more dangerous road? | 你肯冒更大的危险吗? |
[1:55:05] | 醒来吧 卡兰德拉斯! Cuiva nwalca Carnirasse!(咒语) | |
[1:55:12] | There is a fell voice on the air. | 空气中有可怕的声音 |
[1:55:15] | 让自己血腥的狂暴起来! Nai yarvaxea rasselya!(咒语) | |
[1:55:16] | It’s Saruman! | 那是萨鲁曼! |
[1:55:26] | He’s trying to bring down the mountain!Gandalf, we must turn back! | 他想制造山崩!我们一定要回头 甘道夫! |
[1:55:31] | No! | 不行! |
[1:55:35] | 沉睡吧 卡兰德拉斯!安静吧 沉睡吧!控制你的愤怒! Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i ‘ruith!(咒语) | |
[1:55:41] | 醒来吧 卡兰德拉斯! Cuiva nwalca Carnirasse!(咒语) | |
[1:55:47] | 用你那充满血腥的杀戮啊! Nai yarvaxea rasselya(咒语) | |
[1:55:51] | 愤怒的攻向你的敌人吧! taltuva notto-carinnar!(咒语) | |
[1:56:40] | We must get off the mountain! | 我们一定要离开山顶! |
[1:56:42] | Make for the Gap of Rohan,and take the west road to my city! | 赶到洛汗隘口 走西路到我的城市! |
[1:56:46] | The Gap of Rohan takes us too close to Isengard! | 洛汗隘口离艾辛格太近了! |
[1:56:50] | We cannot pass over a mountain.Let us go under it. | 上面走不成就走下面吧 |
[1:56:54] | Let us go through the Mines of Moria. | 让我们穿过摩瑞亚矿坑 |
[1:56:59] | Moria. You fear to go into those mines. | 摩瑞亚 你很怕穿过矿坑 |
[1:57:03] | The Dwarves delved too greedily and too deep. | 矮人太贪心 挖得太深 |
[1:57:09] | You know what they awoke | 你知道他们在凯撒督姆的黑暗中唤醒了 |
[1:57:15] | Shadow and flame. | 邪恶的炎魔 |
[1:57:22] | Let the Ring-bearer decide. | 让魔戒持有者决定 |
[1:57:29] | We cannot stay here! | 我们不能在这里逗留! |
[1:57:32] | This will be the death of the Hobbits. | 霍比特人会葬身于此! |
[1:57:35] | Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[1:57:39] | We will go through the mines. | 我们穿过矿坑吧 |
[1:57:43] | So be it. | 就这样吧 |
[1:57:52] | Frodo, come and help an old man. | 佛罗多 过来帮个老人吧 |
[1:57:59] | How is your shoulders? | 你的肩膀还好吗? |
[1:58:01] | -Better than it was.-And the Ring? | -比之前好多了-魔戒呢? |
[1:58:06] | You feel its power growing, don’t you? | 你感觉到那股力量 越来越强大了 对不对? |
[1:58:09] | I’ve felt it too.You must be careful now. | 我也感觉到了 你一定要小心 |
[1:58:13] | Evil will be drawn to you from outside the Fellowship. | 邪恶力量不但会来自远征队之外 |
[1:58:17] | And, I fear, from within. | 恐怕也会来自远征队之内 |
[1:58:22] | -Who then do I trust?-You must trust yourself. | -我能相信谁呢?-你一定要相信你自己 |
[1:58:26] | Trust your own strengths. | 相信你本身的力量 |
[1:58:29] | -What do you mean?-There are many powers in this world | -什么意思?-这世界有许多不同的力量 |
[1:58:32] | for good or for evil. | 善的力量或恶的力量 |
[1:58:34] | Some are greater than I am. | 有些力量比我更强大 |
[1:58:37] | And against some I have not yet been tested. | 有些敌人甚至连我都没遇到过 |
[1:58:42] | The walls | 摩瑞亚矿坑 |
[1:58:44] | of Moria. | 之墙 |
[1:58:52] | Dwarf doors are invisible when closed. | 矮人大门关闭的时候是隐形的 |
[1:58:55] | Yes, Gimli, their own masters cannot find them if their secrets are forgotten. | 对 金雳 如果忘记秘密了 连主人自己都找不到 |
[1:59:00] | Why doesn’t that surprise me? | 我怎么一点都不觉得意外? |
[1:59:10] | Well, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[1:59:14] | Ithildin. | 伊希尔丁金属 |
[1:59:16] | It mirrors only starlight and moonlight. | 它只会反射星光和月光 |
[1:59:33] | It reads, “The Doors of Durin,Lord of Moria. | 上面写着 都灵之门 摩瑞亚之主 |
[1:59:38] | -Speak, friend, and enter.”-What do you suppose that means? | -开口说 朋友 然后进入-那是什么意思? |
[1:59:43] | It’s simple. If you are a friend, you speak the password and the doors will open. | 很简单 如果是朋友,说出暗语门就开了 |
[1:59:48] | 摩瑞亚之门 现在为我打开! Annon Edhellen, edro hi ammen!(暗语) | |
[2:00:01] | 矮人的大门 为我打开! Fennas Nogothrim lasto beth lammen!.(暗语) | |
[2:00:12] | Nothing’s happening. | 没有动静 |
[2:00:20] | I once knew every spell in all the tongues of Elves | 我曾经很熟悉精灵 人类和半兽人 |
[2:00:24] | Men and Orcs. | 所有语言中的咒语 |
[2:00:27] | What are you going to do, then? | 现在你要怎么办? |
[2:00:29] | Knock your head against these doors,Peregrin Took! | 用你的头撞门 皮瑞格林·图克! |
[2:00:31] | And if that does not shatter them | 如果那还不够撞碎这扇门 |
[2:00:33] | and I am allowed a little peace from foolish questions | 那就不要用蠢问题干扰我 |
[2:00:36] | I will try to find the opening words. | 我会尽量想出暗语 |
[2:00:43] | 摩瑞亚大门… Ando Eldarinwa… (暗语) | |
[2:00:47] | 听我的命令 a lasta quettanya(暗语) | |
[2:00:50] | 矮人的入门 Fenda Casarinwa…(暗语) | |
[2:00:53] | Mines are no place for a pony. | 马儿不能进入矿坑 |
[2:00:55] | -Even one so brave as Bill.-Bye-bye, Bill. | -就算像比尔一样勇敢也不行-再见了 比尔 |
[2:01:01] | Go on, Bill. Go on. | 去吧 比尔 |
[2:01:04] | Don’t worry, Sam,he knows the way home. | 放心 它知道回去的路 |
[2:01:14] | Do not disturb the water. | 别玩水 |
[2:01:17] | Oh, it’s useless. | 噢 没有用 |
[2:01:32] | It’s a riddle. | 这是一个谜语 |
[2:01:37] | “Speak ‘friend’ and enter.” | 开口说朋友 然后进入 |
[2:01:40] | What’s the Elvish com.funword.word for “friend”? | 朋友的精灵语怎么说? |
[2:02:04] | Soon, Master EIf, you will enjoy the fabled hospitality of the Dwarves. | 你很快就会见识到矮人族的热情. |
[2:02:09] | Roaring fires, malt beer,ripe meat off the bone! | 熊熊的火焰 清凉的啤酒,有大块的烤肉吃! |
[2:02:16] | This, my friend,is the home of my cousin Balin. | 这就是我表哥巴林的家 |
[2:02:20] | And they call it a mine. | 就是他们所谓的矿坑 |
[2:02:22] | A mine! | 矿坑! |
[2:02:25] | This is no mine. It’s a tomb. | 这不是矿坑 这是坟墓 |
[2:02:35] | No | 不! |
[2:02:38] | No! | 不! |
[2:02:42] | Goblins. | 半兽人 |
[2:02:47] | We make for the Gap of Rohan.We should never have come here. | 我们应该去洛汗隘口,不该来这儿的! |
[2:02:53] | Now, get out of here. Get out! | 快走!快呀! |
[2:02:58] | -Frodo!-Help! | -佛罗多!-救我! |
[2:03:01] | Strider! | 神行客! |
[2:03:03] | -Help!-Get off him! | -救我!-在这儿! |
[2:03:05] | Aragorn! | 亚拉冈! |
[2:03:17] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[2:03:44] | Into the mines! | 快进去矿坑! |
[2:03:46] | -Legolas!-Into the cave! | -莱格拉斯!-快进去! |
[2:03:53] | Run! | 快跑! |
[2:04:12] | We now have but one choice. | 现在只剩下一个选择 |
[2:04:16] | We must face the long dark of Moria. | 我们一定要穿过黑暗的摩瑞亚矿坑 |
[2:04:21] | Be on your guard. | 大家要提高警觉 |
[2:04:23] | There are older and fouler things than Orcs | 在这个黑暗的地底世界 |
[2:04:26] | in the deep places of the world. | 有比半兽人更可怕的怪物 |
[2:04:38] | Quietly now. It’s a four-day journey to the other side. | 安静 要走四天才能到另一边 |
[2:04:42] | Let us hope that our presence may go unnoticed. | 希望我们不会惊动什么 |
[2:05:32] | The wealth of Moria was not in gold | 摩瑞亚的财富不在于金矿 |
[2:05:36] | or jewels | 或珠宝 |
[2:05:38] | but mithril. | 而是秘银 |
[2:06:00] | Bilbo had a shirt of mithril rings that Thorin gave him. | 比尔博有一件秘银制成的甲衫 那是索林送给他的 |
[2:06:05] | -Oh, that was a kingly gift.-Yes. | -那简直是给国王的礼物.-没错. |
[2:06:09] | I never told him | 我从来没跟他说过 |
[2:06:11] | but its worth was greater than the value of the Shire. | 那件秘银衫比整座夏尔更值钱. |
[2:06:28] | Pippin. | 皮聘 |
[2:06:50] | I have no memory of this place. | 我不记得这地方 |
[2:06:55] | -Are we lost?-No. | -我们迷路了吗?-不是 |
[2:06:57] | -I think we are.-Gandalf’s thinking. | -应该迷路了-甘道夫正在想 |
[2:07:00] | -Merry?-What? | -梅里?-干嘛? |
[2:07:01] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[2:07:15] | -There’s something down there.-It’s Gollum. | -下面有动静-那是咕噜 |
[2:07:19] | -Gollum?-He’s been following us for three days. | -咕噜-他跟了我们三天 |
[2:07:24] | -He escaped the dungeons of Barad-dur?-Escaped | -他从巴拉多的地牢逃出来?-逃出来 |
[2:07:28] | or was set loose. | 或是被放出来 |
[2:07:31] | Now the Ring has brought him here. | 现在魔戒引诱他来到这儿 |
[2:07:37] | He will never be rid of his need for it. | 他永远渴望拥有魔戒 |
[2:07:40] | He hates and loves the Ring,as he hates and loves himseIf. | 他对魔戒又爱又恨 就像他对自己爱恨交加 |
[2:07:46] | Smeagol’s life is a sad story. | 史麦戈的一生是很悲惨的故事 |
[2:07:51] | Yes, Smeagol he was once called.Before the Ring found him. | 是的 魔戒找到他之前 他叫史麦戈 |
[2:07:58] | Before it drove him mad. | 在魔戒让他发狂之前 |
[2:08:01] | It’s a pity Bilbo didn’t kill him when he had the chance. | 可惜比尔博当时有机会 却没杀了他 |
[2:08:04] | Pity? | 可惜? |
[2:08:06] | It is pity that stayed Bilbo’s hand. | 比尔博是可怜他才没杀他 |
[2:08:10] | Many that live deserve death.Some that die deserve life. | 有很多活人本来就该死;也有些死人本来命不该绝 |
[2:08:17] | Can you give it to them, Frodo? | 你能这样断定吗 佛罗多? |
[2:08:22] | Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgment. | 千万别轻易断定别人的生死 |
[2:08:26] | Even the very wise cannot see all ends. | 就远智者都无法决定命运 |
[2:08:29] | My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill | 我直觉地认为不管是好是坏 咕噜都会跟这次魔戒远征有关 |
[2:08:36] | before this is over. | 在这一切结束前 |
[2:08:40] | The pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many. | 比尔博一时心软影响了很多人 |
[2:08:51] | I wish the Ring had never come to me. | 我真希望魔戒没在我手中 |
[2:08:55] | I wish none of this had happened. | 真希望这一切都没发生 |
[2:08:58] | So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. | 每个人遇到难关都会这么想 但是我们无法决定自己的命运 |
[2:09:04] | All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. | 我们要决定的是 在一定的时间内怎么做 |
[2:09:11] | There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. | 佛罗多 世上除了邪恶之外还有别的力量 |
[2:09:15] | Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. | 比尔博注定要找到魔戒 |
[2:09:18] | In which case,you also were meant to have it. | 这样 你也注定要得到它 |
[2:09:23] | And that is an encouraging thought. | 能这么想就好了 |
[2:09:31] | It’s that way. | 这个方向 |
[2:09:33] | -He’s remembered.-No. | -他记起来了 -没有 |
[2:09:35] | But the air doesn’t smell so foul down here. | 但是这儿的空气没那么糟 |
[2:09:39] | If in doubt, Meriadoc,always follow your nose. | 梅里亚达克 要是迷了路 跟着鼻子走就对了 |
[2:09:59] | Let me risk a little more light. | 我冒点险再弄亮一点 |
[2:10:08] | Behold | 看吧 |
[2:10:11] | the great realm and Dwarf-city of Dwarrowdelf. | 这就是宏伟的矮人故乡摩瑞亚 |
[2:10:18] | There’s an eye opener, and no mistake. | 这真是令人大开眼界 |
[2:10:47] | Gimli! | 金雳! |
[2:10:56] | No! | 不! |
[2:11:00] | Oh, no. | 哦 不! |
[2:11:05] | No. | 不 |
[2:11:14] | “Here lies Balin | 巴林长眠于此 |
[2:11:16] | son of Fundin | 方丁之子 |
[2:11:18] | Lord of Moria.” | 摩瑞亚之王 |
[2:11:22] | He is dead, then. | 他死了 |
[2:11:25] | It’s as I feared. | 果然和我担心的一样 |
[2:11:45] | We must move on. We cannot linger. | 我们快走吧 别在这儿逗留 |
[2:11:49] | “They have taken the bridge and the second hall. | 他们攻下桥梁和第二大厅 |
[2:11:54] | We have barred the gates | 我们闩住大门 |
[2:11:57] | but cannot hold them for long. | 却阻挡不了他们 |
[2:12:00] | The ground shakes. | 大地在撼动 |
[2:12:04] | Drums | 鼓声 |
[2:12:05] | drums in the deep. | 地底深处传来鼓声 |
[2:12:12] | We cannot get out. | 我们逃不出去 |
[2:12:16] | A Shadow moves in the dark. | 黑暗中有一个阴影 |
[2:12:22] | We cannot get out. | 我们逃不出去 |
[2:12:28] | They are coming.” | 他们来了 |
[2:13:12] | Fool of a Took! | 你这个蠢小子! |
[2:13:15] | Throw yourself in next time,and rid us of your stupidity. | 下次你自己也跳下去算了 免得我们被你的愚蠢害死 |
[2:13:44] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[2:13:48] | Orcs. | 半兽人 |
[2:13:57] | Get back! Stay close to Gandalf! | 退后!跟着甘道夫! |
[2:14:06] | They have a cave-troll. | 他们有一只食人妖 |
[2:14:24] | Let them come! | 让她们来吧! |
[2:14:25] | There is one Dwarf yet in Moria who still draws breath. | 摩瑞亚还有一个矮人没有死! |
[2:16:48] | I think I’m getting the hang of this. | 我越来越厉害了 |
[2:16:55] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[2:17:31] | Aragorn! Aragorn! | 亚拉冈!亚拉冈! |
[2:17:33] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[2:18:20] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[2:18:25] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[2:19:23] | Oh, no. | 不! |
[2:19:32] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[2:19:37] | I’m all right. I’m not hurt. | 我没事 我没受伤 |
[2:19:40] | You should be dead. | 你应该没命的 |
[2:19:42] | That spear would have skewered a wild boar. | 那一剑连野猪都能刺穿 |
[2:19:45] | I think there’s more to this Hobbit than meets the eye. | 小霍比特人远比我们想像的属害 |
[2:19:56] | Mithril. | 秘银 |
[2:19:59] | You are full of surprises,Master Baggins. | 你真是叫人吃惊 巴金斯 |
[2:20:08] | To the Bridge of Khazad-dum! | 快到凯萨督姆桥 |
[2:20:25] | This way! | 这边! |
[2:21:37] | What is this new devilry? | 又来了什么怪物? |
[2:21:56] | A Balrog. | 炎魔 |
[2:21:59] | A demon of the ancient world. | 远古的恶魔 |
[2:22:05] | This foe is beyond any of you. | 你们都不是她的对手 |
[2:22:08] | Run! | 快跑! |
[2:22:17] | Quickly! | 快点! |
[2:22:35] | Gandalf. | 甘道夫 |
[2:22:37] | Lead them on, Aragorn. | 带领他们 亚拉冈 |
[2:22:40] | The bridge is near. | 桥就快到了 |
[2:22:45] | Do as I say!Swords are no more use here. | 听我的话!快去吧 剑是无法对付炎魔的 |
[2:23:18] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫! |
[2:23:38] | Merry! Pippin! | 梅里!皮聘! |
[2:23:50] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[2:23:54] | Nobody tosses a Dwarf. | 谁也不能丢矮人 |
[2:24:01] | Not the beard! | 别抓我胡子! |
[2:24:15] | Steady. | 稳着点 |
[2:24:19] | Hold on! | 站好! |
[2:24:42] | Hang on! | 稳住! |
[2:24:54] | Lean forward! | 往前倾! |
[2:24:59] | Steady. | 稳着点 |
[2:25:01] | Come on! | 快点 |
[2:25:03] | Now! | 快跳! |
[2:25:21] | Over the bridge! | 快过桥! |
[2:25:23] | Fly! | 快过去! |
[2:26:09] | You cannot pass! | 你不能过来! |
[2:26:12] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫! |
[2:26:17] | I am a servant of the Secret Fire,wielder of the flame of Anor. | 我是圣火的仆人 高举着亚尔诺炽焰 |
[2:26:23] | The dark fire will not avail you,flame of Udun! | 邪恶之火不会帮你 乌顿之火! |
[2:26:37] | Go back to the Shadow. | 滚回黑暗中吧 |
[2:26:47] | You shall not pass! | 你 休想 过来! |
[2:27:19] | -No! No!-Gandalf! | -不!别过去!-甘道夫! |
[2:27:30] | Fly, you fools! | 快走 笨蛋 |
[2:27:37] | No! | 不! |
[2:27:45] | Aragorn! | 亚拉冈! |
[2:28:45] | Legolas, get them up. | 莱格拉斯 把他们扶起来 |
[2:28:51] | Give them a moment, for pity’s sake! | 让他们静一静吧! |
[2:28:53] | By nightfall, these hills will be swarming with Orcs. | 天一黑半兽人就会蜂拥而上 |
[2:28:57] | We must reach the woods of Lothlorien. | 我们一定要赶到罗斯洛里安森林 |
[2:29:01] | Come, Boromir. Legolas.Gimli, get them up. | 走吧 波罗莫 莱格拉斯 金雳 把他们扶起来 |
[2:29:06] | On your feet, Sam. | 站起来 山姆 |
[2:29:09] | Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[2:29:12] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[2:30:07] | Stay close, young Hobbits! | 跟紧了 小霍比特人 |
[2:30:10] | They say that a great sorceress lives in these woods. | 听说这儿住了可怕的女巫 |
[2:30:14] | An EIf-witch | 她是一个精灵 |
[2:30:17] | of terrible power. | 拥有强大的力量 |
[2:30:21] | All who look upon her | 只要看她一眼 |
[2:30:23] | fall under her spell. | 就会被她蛊惑 |
[2:30:25] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[2:30:29] | And are never seen again. | 然后永远消失 |
[2:30:31] | Your coming to us is as the footsteps of doom. | 你来到这里 带来毁灭的消息 |
[2:30:36] | You bring great evil here,Ring-bearer. | 你把强大的邪恶带了进来 魔戒持有者 |
[2:30:40] | Mr. Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[2:30:47] | Well, here’s one Dwarf she won’t ensnare so easily. | 她可骗不了我这矮人 |
[2:30:52] | I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox. | 我有老鹰的锐眼 孤狸的耳朵 |
[2:31:05] | The Dwarf breathes so loud,we could have shot him in the dark. | 这矮子太聒噪 就算闭着眼睛也能射中他 |
[2:31:13] | 欢迎莱格拉斯 瑟兰都伊之子 Mae govannen, Legolas Thranduilion.(精灵语) | |
[2:31:17] | 我们远征队永远感激你们 Govannas v?n gwennen le(精灵语) | |
[2:31:19] | 罗斯洛里安的哈尔达 Haldir o Lórien.(精灵语) | |
[2:31:22] | 登丹人亚拉冈 A, Aragorn in Dúnedain(精灵语) | |
[2:31:25] | 我们都认得你 istannen le ammen.(精灵语) | |
[2:31:27] | So much for the legendary courtesy of the Elves! | 传说中精灵不都是很有礼貌吗? |
[2:31:30] | Speak words we can all understand! | 说我们都听得懂的话! |
[2:31:32] | We have not had dealings with the Dwarves since the Dark Days. | 我们从黑暗时期之后就未曾与矮人来往过 |
[2:31:37] | And you know what this Dwarf says to that? | 你知道这矮人会怎么说吗? |
[2:31:40] | Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul! | 我唾弃你们的坟冢! |
[2:31:46] | That was not so courteous. | 那很没有礼貌 |
[2:31:55] | You bring great evil with you. | 你带来了强大的邪恶力量 |
[2:32:01] | You can go no further. | 你们的旅程不能再继续 |
[2:32:09] | 我们需要你们的帮忙 没有别的路可走了 Boe ammen veriad lon. Andelu i ven!(精灵语) | |
[2:32:15] | 希望我们能去你们的都城 Merin le telim.(精灵语) | |
[2:32:15] | 请理解 我们真的需要你们的帮忙 Henio, aníron boe ammen i dulu lon!(精灵语) | |
[2:32:33] | 我们真希望能去你们都城 Merin le telim.(精灵语) | |
[2:32:38] | 这条路非常的危险 Andelu i ven.(精灵语) | |
[2:32:40] | Gandalf’s death was not in vain. | 甘道夫不可以白死 |
[2:32:44] | Nor would he have you give up hope. | 他也不会要你放弃希望 |
[2:32:47] | You carry a heavy burden, Frodo. | 佛罗多 你的负担很重 |
[2:32:52] | Don’t carry the weight of the dead. | 不要连哀悼也一起背负着 |
[2:32:57] | You will follow me. | 你们跟我来 |
[2:33:11] | Cares Galeton. | 卡拉斯·加拉顿 |
[2:33:14] | The heart of Envenom on earth. | 中土世界的精灵之城 |
[2:33:17] | Realm of the Lord Celeborn and of Galadriel, Lady of Light. | 精灵之皇凯凯勒鹏 与光之女王凯兰崔尔统治之地 |
[2:34:42] | The enemy knows you have entered here. | 魔君知道你们已经来到此地 |
[2:34:46] | What hope you had in secrecy is now gone. | 你们保持隐密的希望已经破灭了 |
[2:34:52] | Eight there are here, yet nine there were set out from Rivendell. | 这儿只有八人 但是有九人从瑞文戴尔出发 |
[2:34:57] | Tell me, where is Gandalf? | 告诉我 甘道夫呢? |
[2:34:59] | For I much desire to speak with him. | 我想跟他说话 |
[2:35:02] | I can no longer see him from afar. | 我从远方就看不到他了 |
[2:35:06] | Gandalf the Grey did not pass the borders of this land. | 灰袍巫师甘道夫 没能穿过这的边界 |
[2:35:11] | He has fallen into Shadow. | 他堕入黑暗深渊 |
[2:35:19] | He was taken by both Shadow and flame. | 他被炎魔吞噬了 |
[2:35:25] | A Balrog of Morgoth. | 是炎魔魔苟斯 |
[2:35:29] | For we went needlessly into the net of Moria. | 因为我们毫无必要的 进入摩瑞亚的陷阱中 |
[2:35:35] | Needless were none of the deeds of Gandalf in life. | 毫无必要不是甘道夫一生中会做的事 |
[2:35:39] | We do not yet know his full purpose. | 我们还无法知悉他的用意为何 |
[2:35:47] | Do not let the great emptiness of Khazad-dum fill your heart | 不要让凯萨督姆巨大的虚空占据你的心 |
[2:35:51] | Gimli, son of Gloin. | 金雳 葛罗英之子 |
[2:35:54] | For the world has grownfull of peril | 这世界充满了危险 |
[2:35:59] | and in all lands | 在每一个角落 |
[2:36:02] | love is now mingled with grief. | 爱已经混杂了悲痛 |
[2:36:18] | What now becomes of this Fellowship? | 现在远征队怎么办? |
[2:36:22] | Without Gandalf, hope is lost | 没有甘道夫 希望就破灭了 |
[2:36:28] | The quest stands upon the edge of a knife. | 这趟旅程险象环生 |
[2:36:31] | Stray but a little and it will fail | 你们只要一不小心就会失败 |
[2:36:35] | to the ruin of all. | 世界末日也会来临 |
[2:36:42] | Yet hope remains while the Company is true. | 只要团结一致就有一线希望 |
[2:36:49] | Do not let your hearts be troubled.Go now and rest | 你们的信心不能动摇 快去休息吧 |
[2:36:55] | for you are weary with sorrow and much toil. | 你们有太多的哀伤和疲惫 |
[2:37:01] | Tonight, you will sleep | 今晚你们要睡在 |
[2:37:03] | Welcome, Frodo of the Shire | 欢迎 夏尔的佛罗多 |
[2:37:08] | one who has seen the Eye! | 只有你见过邪眼! |
[2:37:24] | A lament for Gandalf. | 他们在为甘道夫哀悼 |
[2:37:34] | What do they say about him? | 他们说些什么? |
[2:37:36] | I have not the heart to tell you. | 我不忍心告诉你 |
[2:37:42] | For me, the grief is still too near. | 对我来说 伤口仍然太痛了 |
[2:37:47] | I bet they don’t mention his fireworks. | 我敢说他们一定不会提起他的烟火 |
[2:37:50] | There should be a verse about them. | 他们应该写首诗歌 |
[2:37:56] | The finest rockets ever seen | 举世无匹烟火秀 |
[2:37:59] | They burst in stars of blue and green | 晶亮蓝绿成星辰 |
[2:38:03] | Or after thunder, silver showers | 迅若闪电 灿如银雨 |
[2:38:09] | Came falling like a rain of flowers | 天女散花差可掇 |
[2:38:12] | Oh, that doesn’t do them justice by a long road. | 这完全无法形容其精彩程度之万一 |
[2:38:27] | Take some rest. | 休息吧 |
[2:38:30] | These borders are well-protected. | 这里很安全 |
[2:38:32] | I will find no rest here. | 我在这里无法休息 |
[2:38:38] | I heard her voice inside my head. | 我听到她的声音 |
[2:38:41] | She spoke of my father and the fall of Gondor. | 她提到我父舰和刚铎的灭亡 |
[2:38:45] | She said to me,”Even now there is hope left.” | 她说现在仍有一线希望 |
[2:38:52] | But I cannot see it. | 但是我却看不到 |
[2:38:56] | It is long since we had any hope. | 我们长久以来都没有希望 |
[2:39:09] | My father is a noble man. | 我父亲拥有高贵情操 |
[2:39:12] | But his rule is failing | 但是他无法统治刚铎 |
[2:39:17] | and our people lose faith. | 人民也失去了信心 |
[2:39:21] | He looks to me to make things right,and I would do it. | 他希望我能成功 我也希望 |
[2:39:25] | I would see the glory of Gondor restored. | 我想要重震刚铎的荣耀 |
[2:39:31] | Have you ever seen it, Aragorn? | 你见过吗 亚拉冈? |
[2:39:35] | The White Tower of Ecthelion. | 爱克西里昂的白塔 |
[2:39:37] | Glimmering like a spike of pearl and silver. | 像珍珠和白银一般闪闪发亮 |
[2:39:41] | Its banners caught high in the morning breeze. | 塔上的旗子随风飘扬 |
[2:39:48] | Have you ever been called home | 你有没有听过 |
[2:39:50] | by the clear ringing of silver trumpets? | 银号角的召唤声? |
[2:39:55] | I have seen the White City | 我很久以前见过 |
[2:39:58] | Long ago. | 这白色城市 |
[2:40:01] | One day, our paths will lead us there. | 有一天 我们会一起去那儿 |
[2:40:07] | And the tower guard shall take up the call: | 到时候守卫将高喊 |
[2:40:10] | “The Lords of Gondor have returned.” | 刚铎之主回来了 |
[2:41:20] | Will you look into the mirror? | 请你看着镜子 |
[2:41:23] | What will I see? | 我会看到什么? |
[2:41:28] | Even the wisest cannot tell. | 最聪明的智者也不知道 |
[2:41:31] | For the mirror | 因为镜子 |
[2:41:33] | shows many things. | 能显现各种物事 |
[2:41:39] | Things that were | 过去的事情 |
[2:41:41] | things that are | 现在的事情 |
[2:41:44] | and some things | 还有一些 |
[2:41:50] | that have not yet come to pass. | 尚未发生的事情 |
[2:43:16] | I know what it is you saw. | 我知道你看到什么 |
[2:43:21] | For it is also in my mind. | 那也在我心里呈现 |
[2:43:25] | It is what will come to pass if you should fail. | 如果你失败就会发生这些事 |
[2:43:32] | The Fellowship is breaking.It is already begun. | 魔戒远征队已经开始四分五裂 |
[2:43:37] | He will try to take the Ring. | 他会试图抢走魔戒 |
[2:43:41] | You know of whom I speak. | 你知道我说的是谁 |
[2:43:44] | One by one, it will destroy them all. | 他们会一一被魔戒击垮 |
[2:43:50] | If you ask it of me | 你要的话 |
[2:43:53] | I will give you the One Ring. | 我就把至尊魔戒给你 |
[2:43:57] | You offer it to me freely. | 你毫无条件的给我 |
[2:44:04] | I do not deny that my heart has greatly desired this. | 我承认我很想要魔戒 |
[2:44:14] | In place of a Dark Lord,you would have a queen | 我将成为魔戒女王 |
[2:44:18] | not dark but beautiful,and terrible as the dawn! | 她并不黑暗而是美丽得跟曙光一样耀眼! |
[2:44:22] | Treacherous as the sea! | 跟海洋一样高深莫测! |
[2:44:26] | Stronger than the foundations of the earth! | 远比大地的磐石更坚固! |
[2:44:31] | All shall love me | 世人都将迷恋我 |
[2:44:34] | and despair. | 并且自暴自弃 |
[2:44:51] | I pass the test. I will diminish | 我通过考验了 |
[2:44:55] | and go into the West | 我会退隐到西方 |
[2:44:58] | -and remain Galadriel.-I cannot do this alone. | -继续当凯兰崔尔女王-我一个人无法摧毁它 |
[2:45:06] | You are a Ring-bearer, Frodo.To bear a Ring of Power | 你是魔戒持有者 佛罗多 你持有至尊魔戒 |
[2:45:11] | is to be alone. | 就必须孤单一个人 |
[2:45:16] | This is Nenya,the Ring of Adamant. | 这是钻石魔戒南雅 |
[2:45:19] | And I am its keeper. | 我就是这颗魔戒的持有者 |
[2:45:24] | This task was appointed to you. | 这是你的天命 |
[2:45:28] | And if you do not find a way | 如果你办不到 |
[2:45:32] | no one will. | 也没有人可以 |
[2:45:35] | Then I know what I must do. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[2:45:39] | It’s just | 只是 |
[2:45:43] | I’m afraid to do it. | 我感到害怕 |
[2:45:49] | Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. | 再渺小的人也能改变未来 |
[2:45:59] | Do you know how the Orcs first came into being? | 你知道半兽人是怎么来的吗? |
[2:46:06] | They were Elves once. | 他们曾经是精灵 |
[2:46:10] | Taken by the Dark Powers | 但是却被黑暗力量 |
[2:46:14] | tortured and mutilated. | 折磨到不成人形 |
[2:46:17] | A ruined and terrible form of life. | 他们是被扭曲的可怕生物 |
[2:46:23] | And now | 现在却在我手中 |
[2:46:26] | perfected. | 远到完美境界 |
[2:46:29] | My fighting Uruk-hai | 我的强兽人战士 |
[2:46:34] | whom do you serve? | 你的主人是谁? |
[2:46:37] | Saruman! | 萨鲁曼 |
[2:47:00] | Hunt them down. Do not stop until, they are found. | 猎杀他们 找不到绝不罢手 |
[2:47:04] | You do not know pain.You do not know fear. | 你们没有痛苦也没有恐惧 |
[2:47:07] | You will taste Man-flesh! | 你们只会杀人! |
[2:47:15] | One of the halflings carries something of great value. | 有一个半身人携带着价值连城的东西 |
[2:47:19] | Bring them to me alive and unspoiled. | 连人带物捉来见我 |
[2:47:25] | Kill the others. | 其他人全杀了 |
[2:47:45] | Never before have we clad strangers in the garb of our own people. | 我们从未让外人穿上我们精灵的装束 |
[2:47:52] | May these cloaks help shield you from unfriendly eyes. | 希望披风能保护你们躲过邪眼的追踪 |
[2:48:03] | Lembas. | 兰巴斯 |
[2:48:04] | Elvish waybread. | 精灵的干粮 |
[2:48:08] | One small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man. | 一小口就可以填饱一个成人 |
[2:48:18] | How many did you eat? | 你吃了多少? |
[2:48:20] | Four. | 四个 |
[2:48:28] | Every league you travel south,the danger will increase. | 每往南方前进一步 危险就增加一分 |
[2:48:30] | Mordor Orcs now hold the eastern shore of the Anduin. | 魔多的半兽人现在把守了安都因河岸 |
[2:48:35] | Nor will you find safety on the western bank. | 西岸也不安全 |
[2:48:37] | Strange creatures bearing the White Hand have been seen on our borders. | 脸上有白掌印的怪异生物曾在我们的边界出没 |
[2:48:41] | Seldom do Orcs journey in the open under the sun, yet these have done so. | 半兽人很少在阳光下走动 但是最近却曾看过一些 |
[2:48:55] | 你们被跟踪了 Le aphadar aen.(精灵语) | |
[2:48:59] | By river you have the chance of outrunning the enemy to the Falls of Rauros. | 顺着河走 你们有机会摆脱魔君 先到达拉洛斯瀑布 |
[2:49:21] | My gift for you, Legolas,is a bow of the Galadhrim. | 我给你的礼物 莱格拉斯 是凯兰崔姆之弓 |
[2:49:26] | Worthy of the skill of our woodland kin. | 能让你拥有百步穿杨的箭技 |
[2:49:35] | These are the daggers of the Noldorin. | 这是诺多精灵的匕首 |
[2:49:38] | They have already seen service in war. | 曾经上过战场 |
[2:49:42] | Do not fear, young Peregrin Took. | 不要恐惧 皮瑞格林·图克 |
[2:49:44] | You will find your courage. | 你会找到勇气 |
[2:49:49] | And for you, Samwise Gamgee | 而你的 山姆卫斯·詹吉 |
[2:49:51] | Elven rope made of hithlain. | 是用希斯蓝制作的精灵绳索 |
[2:49:54] | Thank you, my lady. | 谢谢您 女王 |
[2:49:58] | Have you run out of those nice, shiny daggers? | 那些漂亮的短剑没有了吗? |
[2:50:08] | And what gift would a dwarf ask of the Elves? | 矮人想从精灵这要什么样的礼物? |
[2:50:11] | Nothing. | 什么也不要 |
[2:50:14] | Except to look upon the lady of the Galadhrim one last time | 只求能再看一眼 凯兰崔尔女王的容颜 |
[2:50:18] | for she is more fair than all the jewels beneath the earth. | 她的容颜比地底下所有的珠宝更灿烂 |
[2:50:30] | Actually | 其实 |
[2:50:32] | There was one thing. | 有一项东西 |
[2:50:35] | No, no, I couIdn’t.It’s quite impossible. | 不 我在说傻话这是不可能的 |
[2:50:37] | Stupid to ask. | 很蠢的的间题 |
[2:50:43] | I have nothing greater to give | 我没有什么 |
[2:50:45] | than the gift you already bear. | 会比你拥有的更珍贵 |
[2:50:49] | 她的爱 Am meleth don(精灵语) | |
[2:50:52] | 我怕苍暮之星的光芒会暗淡 I ant e guil Arwen Undómiel pígatha.(精灵语) | |
[2:50:58] | 我会要她离开中土世界 Aníron i e broniatha, ad ae periatham(精灵语) | |
[2:51:03] | 跟她的族人在一起 athar i methid en-amar hen.(精灵语) | |
[2:51:08] | 我会要她乘船到瓦林诺 Aníron i e círatha na Valannor.(精灵语) | |
[2:51:14] | That choice is yet before her. | 做选择的是她 |
[2:51:18] | You have your own choice to make,Aragorn. | 你自己也有抉择要做 亚拉冈 |
[2:51:21] | To rise above the height of all your fathers since the days of EIendil | 或是克服从伊伦迪尔在位时起所有祖先要面对的障碍 |
[2:51:27] | or to fall into darkness with all that is left of your kin. | 或者是跟你的族人一样堕入黑暗深渊 |
[2:51:39] | 再会 Namári.(精灵语) | |
[2:51:44] | 你还有很多事要做 Nadath na i moe cerich.(精灵语) | |
[2:51:50] | 我们不会再见面了 Dan, ú-‘eveditham, (精灵语) | |
[2:51:55] | 伊力萨王 Elessar(精灵语) | |
[2:51:59] | Farewell, Frodo Baggins. | 再见了 佛罗多·巴金斯 |
[2:52:02] | I give you the light of Earendil | 我给你埃伦迪尔之光 |
[2:52:07] | our most beloved star. | 我们最挚爱的星辰 |
[2:52:18] | May it be a light for you in dark places. | 愿它在所有光亮熄灭时 |
[2:52:23] | when all other lights go out. | 在黑暗中为你照明 |
[2:52:36] | I have taken my worst wound at this parting | 这次离开让我再心痛不过了 |
[2:52:39] | having looked my last upon that which is fairest. | 因为这是我最后一次见到最美丽的容颜 |
[2:52:45] | Henceforth I will call nothing fair unless it be her gift to me. | 从此之后 对我来说 除了她的礼物 没有什么是美的 |
[2:52:48] | What was her gift? | 她的礼物是什么? |
[2:52:50] | I asked her for one hair from her golden head. | 我跟她要一根她的金发 |
[2:52:56] | She gave me three. | 她给了我三根 |
[2:54:41] | Gollum. He has tracked us since Moria. | 咕噜 他从摩瑞亚开始就一直跟踪我们 |
[2:54:48] | I had hoped we would lose him on the river. | 我还希望能在河上摆脱他 |
[2:54:52] | But he’s too clever a waterman. | 但是他太熟悉水性 |
[2:54:55] | And if he alerts the enemy to our whereabouts | 如果他告知魔君我们现在的方位 |
[2:54:59] | it will make the crossing even more dangerous. | 我们渡河就更危险了 |
[2:55:01] | Have some food, Mr. Frodo. | 吃点东西 佛罗多 |
[2:55:04] | -No, Sam.-You haven’t eaten anything all day. | -不了 山姆-你整天都没吃东西 |
[2:55:07] | You’re not sleeping, neither.Don’t think I haven’t noticed. | 也睡不着 不要以为我没有注意到 |
[2:55:11] | -Mr. Frodo-I’m all right. | -佛罗多-我很好 |
[2:55:14] | But you’re not. | 但是你不好 |
[2:55:16] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮助你的 |
[2:55:18] | I promised Gandalf that I would. | 我跟甘道夫保证过我会帮助你 |
[2:55:26] | You can’t help me, Sam. | 你帮不上忙的 山姆 |
[2:55:31] | Not this time. | 这次帮不上 |
[2:55:36] | Get some sleep. | 睡一下吧 |
[2:55:44] | Minas Tirith is the safer road. | 米那斯提力斯比较安全 |
[2:55:47] | You know that.From there we can regroup. | 你知道的 在那里我们可以重整力量 |
[2:55:50] | Strike out for Mordor from a place of strength. | 更利于我们出发到达魔多 |
[2:55:52] | There is no strength in Gondor that can avail us. | 刚铎对我们而言 没有什么有利之处 |
[2:55:56] | You were quick enough to trust the Elves. | 你很轻易就信任精灵 |
[2:56:00] | Have you so little faith in your own people? | 你对人类自己就没有信心吗? |
[2:56:03] | Yes, there is weakness.There is frailty. | 对 我们有弱点 我们有缺陷 |
[2:56:06] | But there is courage also,and honor to be found in Men. | 但是人类也有勇气与荣誊感 |
[2:56:09] | But you will not see that. | 但是你不肯承认 |
[2:56:12] | You are afraid! | 你在恐惧! |
[2:56:14] | All your life, you have hidden in the shadows. | 你一生都藏在阴影之中 |
[2:56:16] | Scared of who you are,of what you are. | 恐惧你的来处 你的身分 |
[2:56:22] | I will not lead the Ring within a hundred leagues of your city. | 我不会让魔戒靠近你的城市 |
[2:56:39] | Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[2:56:42] | The Argonath. | 亚苟那斯巨像 |
[2:56:47] | Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. | 我一直都想仰望过往的王者 |
[2:56:51] | My kin. | 我的祖先 |
[2:58:12] | We cross the lake at nightfall. | 天一黑就过湖 |
[2:58:15] | Hide the boats and continue on foot. | 把船藏好再用走的 |
[2:58:17] | -We approach Mordor from the North.-Oh, yes? | -从北边进入魔多-是吗? |
[2:58:21] | Just a simple matter of finding our way through Emyn Muil | 只要通过爱明莫尔就行了? |
[2:58:25] | an impassable labyrinth of razor-sharp rocks. | 那是充满尖石的迷宫 |
[2:58:29] | And after that, it gets even better. | 然后呢 就更精采了 |
[2:58:32] | Festering, stinking marshland as far as the eye can see. | 那儿有一望无际的臭沼泽地 |
[2:58:37] | That is our road. | 我们要走这条路 |
[2:58:40] | I suggest you take some rest and recover your strength, Master Dwarf. | 我建议你休息吧 养精蓄锐 |
[2:58:44] | Recover my | 养精蓄锐个头 |
[2:58:48] | -We should leave now.-No. | -我们最好马上启程-不行 |
[2:58:50] | Orcs patrol the eastern shore.We must wait for cover of darkness. | 半兽人在巡逻东岸 一定要等到天黑再出发 |
[2:58:55] | It is not the eastern shore that worries me. | 我担心的不是东岸 |
[2:58:59] | A shadow and a threat has been growing in my mind. | 我感觉到邪恶的威胁 |
[2:59:03] | Something draws near.I can feel it. | 有什么正在接近 我感觉得到 |
[2:59:09] | Recover strength?Pay no heed to that, young Hobbit. | 矮人族才不必养精蓄锐 别理他 小霍比特人 |
[2:59:15] | Where’s Frodo? | 佛罗多呢? |
[2:59:42] | None of us should wander alone. | 我们都不该一个人乱跑 |
[2:59:46] | You, least of all. | 尤其是你 |
[2:59:48] | So much depends on you. | 你的责任重大 |
[2:59:51] | Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[3:00:00] | I know why you seek solitude. | 我知道你想一个人静静 |
[3:00:04] | You suffer. I see it day by day. | 我天天看着你受苦 |
[3:00:08] | You sure you do not suffer needlessly? | 你确定你不是白白受苦? |
[3:00:13] | There are other ways, Frodo. | 有其他的路 佛罗多 |
[3:00:16] | -Other paths that we might take.-I know what you would say. | -我们可以走其他的路-我知道你想说什么 |
[3:00:20] | It would seem like wisdom but for the warning in my heart. | 好像很有道理 但我得到警告 |
[3:00:24] | Warning? Against what? | 警告?什么警告? |
[3:00:27] | We’re all afraid, Frodo. | 我们都很害怕 佛罗多 |
[3:00:29] | But to let that fear drive us,to destroy what hope we have | 但如果让恐惧摧毁一切希望 |
[3:00:33] | -don’t you see that is madness?-There is no other way. | -未免太荒谬了吧?-没有别的路可走 |
[3:00:39] | I ask only for the strength to defend my people! | 我需要力量去保护人民! |
[3:00:44] | -If you would but lend me the Ring.-No! | -把魔戒借我-不行! |
[3:00:47] | -Why do you recoil? I am no thief.-You are not yourself. | -你为何退缩?我不是强盗!-你失去理智了 |
[3:00:52] | What chance do you think you have? | 你以为你能成功吗! |
[3:00:56] | They will find you.They will take the Ring. | 他们会找到你 然后把魔戒抢走! |
[3:01:01] | And you will beg for death before the end! | 让你求生不能 求死不得! |
[3:01:07] | You fool! | 你这傻子! |
[3:01:09] | It is not yours, save by unhappy chance!It could have been mine. | 你只是靠运气得到它 它应该是我的 快给我! |
[3:01:13] | It should be mine! Give it to me! | 它应该是我的!给我! |
[3:01:16] | -Give it to me!-No! | -快给我!-不! |
[3:01:18] | -Give it to me!-No! | -给我!-不! |
[3:01:27] | I see your mind. | 我知道了 |
[3:01:29] | You will take the Ring to Sauron! | 你会把魔戒给索伦! |
[3:01:32] | You will betray us! | 你会背叛我们! |
[3:01:34] | You’ll go to your death,and the death of us all! | 你会害我们跟你一起死! |
[3:01:38] | Curse you!Curse you and all the halflings! | 我诅咒你和所有的半身人! |
[3:01:49] | Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[3:01:55] | Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[3:02:00] | What have I done? | 我做了什么? |
[3:02:02] | Please, Frodo. | 求求你 佛罗多 |
[3:02:04] | Frodo, I’m sorry! | 佛罗多 对不起! |
[3:02:37] | They will fall. | Ash Ghurm.(魔多黑语) |
[3:02:56] | Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[3:02:58] | -It has taken Boromir.-Where is the Ring? | -它蛊惑了波罗莫-魔戒呢? |
[3:03:02] | Stay away! | 别过来! |
[3:03:04] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[3:03:08] | -I swore to protect you.-Can you protect me from yourself? | -我发誓要保护你-你能保证不害我吗? |
[3:03:21] | Would you destroy it? | 你会摧毁它吗? |
[3:03:29] | Aragorn. | 亚拉冈 |
[3:03:34] | Aragorn. | 亚拉冈 |
[3:03:38] | Elessar. | 伊力萨王 |
[3:03:48] | I would have gone with you to the end. | 我愿意跟随你到最后 |
[3:03:52] | Into the very fires of Mordor. | 跟随你到魔多火山 |
[3:03:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[3:04:01] | Look after the others. Especially Sam.He will not understand. | 好好照顾他们 尤其是山姆 他不会了解 |
[3:04:11] | Go, Frodo! | 去吧 佛罗多! |
[3:04:15] | Run. | 快跑 |
[3:04:17] | Run! | 快跑呀! |
[3:04:43] | Mr. Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[3:04:54] | Find the halfling! | 去找半身人! |
[3:04:58] | Find the halfling! | 去找半身人! |
[3:05:04] | Elendil! | 伊伦迪尔! |
[3:05:12] | Aragorn, go! | 亚拉冈 快走! |
[3:05:35] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[3:05:37] | Hide here. Quick! | 快躲过来! |
[3:05:39] | Come on! | 快点! |
[3:05:43] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[3:05:49] | He’s leaving. | 他要离开了 |
[3:05:56] | -No!-Pippin! | -不!-皮聘! |
[3:06:04] | Run, Frodo. Go on! | 快跑吧 佛罗多! |
[3:06:07] | -Hey! Hey, you!-Over here! | -喂!-在这儿! |
[3:06:11] | -Over here!-This way! | -这里啦!-这边! |
[3:06:23] | -It’s working!-I know it’s working! Run! | -成功了!-我知道啦!快跑! |
[3:07:21] | -The horn of Gondor.-Boromir. | -刚铎的号角-波罗莫 |
[3:08:07] | Run! | 快跑! |
[3:11:40] | No. | 不 |
[3:11:45] | -They took the little ones.-Hold still. | -他们把小的抓走了-别动 |
[3:11:48] | Frodo. Where is Frodo? | 佛罗多呢?佛罗多在哪里? |
[3:11:52] | I let Frodo go. | 我让他走了 |
[3:11:54] | Then you did what I could not. | 你做到我做不到的事 |
[3:11:58] | I tried to take the Ring from him. | 我想要抢走魔戒 |
[3:12:02] | -The Ring is beyond our reach now.-Forgive me. | -现在谁也抢不走魔戒了-原谅我 |
[3:12:06] | I did not see it. | 我没想到 |
[3:12:09] | -I have failed you all.-No, Boromir. | -我让大家失望了-不 波罗莫 |
[3:12:13] | You fought bravely. | 你英勇的作战 |
[3:12:15] | You have kept your honor. | 你维护了你的尊严 |
[3:12:19] | Leave it. | 算了 |
[3:12:21] | It is over. | 一切都结束了 |
[3:12:24] | The world of Men will fall.And all will come to darkness | 人类世界将灭亡 黑暗将笼罩大地 |
[3:12:30] | and my city to ruin. | 我的城市将遭毁灭 |
[3:12:37] | I do not know what strength is in my blood | 我不知道我有多大的力量 |
[3:12:40] | but I swear to you,I will not let the White City fall | 但我发誓绝不会让白城沦陷 |
[3:12:45] | nor our people fail. | 也不会让我们的人民失败 |
[3:12:48] | Our people. | 我们的人民 |
[3:12:53] | Our people. | 我们的人民 |
[3:13:17] | I would have followed you, my brother. | 我愿跟随你 我的兄弟 |
[3:13:22] | My captain. | 我的领袖 |
[3:13:27] | My king. | 我的国王 |
[3:13:48] | Be at peace | 安息吧 |
[3:13:51] | son of Gondor. | 刚铎之子 |
[3:14:09] | They will look for his coming from the White Tower. | 他们会盼望他回到白色要塞 |
[3:14:13] | But he will not return. | 但是他回不去了 |
[3:14:39] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[3:15:01] | I wish the Ring had never come to me. | 我真希望魔戒没在我手中 |
[3:15:05] | I wish none of this had happened. | 真希望这一切都没发生 |
[3:15:11] | So do all who live to see such times | 每个人遇到难关都会这么想 |
[3:15:14] | but that is not for them to decide. | 但我们无法决定自己的命运 |
[3:15:18] | All you have to decide | 你只能在 |
[3:15:21] | is what to do with the time that is given to you. | 一定的时间内决定如何去做 |
[3:15:54] | Frodo, no! | 不 佛罗多! |
[3:15:57] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[3:15:59] | -Mr. Frodo!-No, Sam. | -佛罗多!-不 山姆 |
[3:16:05] | Go back, Sam! | 回去 山姆! |
[3:16:08] | -I’m going to Mordor alone.-Of course you are. | -我要一个人去魔多-没问题 |
[3:16:11] | And I’m coming with you! | 但我要跟你一起去! |
[3:16:15] | You can’t swim! | 你不会游泳! |
[3:16:21] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[3:16:28] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[3:17:10] | I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. | 我许下一个承诺 佛罗多 |
[3:17:14] | A promise:”Don’t you leave him, Samwise Gamgee.” | 这个承诺是 千万别离开他 山姆卫斯詹吉 |
[3:17:19] | And I don’t mean to. | 我绝不离开你 |
[3:17:22] | I don’t mean to. | 绝对不会 |
[3:17:26] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[3:17:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[3:18:12] | Hurry! Frodo and Sam have reached the eastern shore. | 快!佛果多和山姆到东岸了 |
[3:18:32] | -You mean not to follow them.-Frodo’s fate is no longer in our hands. | -你不打算跟去-我们帮不了佛罗多了 |
[3:18:40] | Then it has all been in vain.The Fellowship has failed. | 那我们一切的努力都白费了 远征队也彻底失败 |
[3:18:57] | Not if we hold true to each other. | 我们的努力不会白费 |
[3:19:02] | We will not abandon Merry and Pippin to torment and death. | 我们不能丢下梅里和皮聘 让他们受苦 |
[3:19:07] | Not while we have strength left.Leave all that can be spared behind. | 只要我们还有力气 不用东西的都丢掉 |
[3:19:14] | We travel light. | 尽量减轻负担 |
[3:19:16] | Let us hunt some Orcs. | 我们去猎杀半兽人吧 |
[3:19:21] | Yes! | 好! |
[3:19:42] | Mordor. | 魔多 |
[3:19:44] | I hope the others find a safer road. | 希望其他们走的路比较安全 |
[3:19:48] | Strider will look after them. | 神行客会照顾他们的 |
[3:19:52] | I don’t suppose we’ll ever see them again. | 我想我们不会再见到他们了 |
[3:19:56] | We may yet, Mr. Frodo. | 佛罗多 我们也许还会再见 |
[3:19:58] | We may. | 也许会 |
[3:20:02] | Sam | 山姆 |
[3:20:06] | I’m glad you are with me. | 我很高兴有你陪着我 |
[3:20:44] | 编剧 弗兰·威尔士 菲利帕·博伊恩斯 史蒂芬·辛克莱尔 彼得·杰克逊 | |
[3:21:07] | May it be an evening star | 衷心祈祷 夜里有颗暮曦星辰 |
[3:21:14] | shines down upon you | 照耀着你 |
[3:21:21] | may it be when darkness falls | 衷心祈祷 黑暗降临大地之时 |
[3:21:28] | your heart will be true | 你的心依然真诚 |
[3:21:35] | you walk a lonely road | 寂寞路上一人独行 |
[3:21:41] | oh, how far you are from home | 哦 远离家园 |
[3:21:52] | mornie utuli | 黑暗已然降临 |
[3:22:03] | believe and you will find your way | 坚定信念 你终将走向真理之路 |
[3:22:16] | mornie alanti. | 黑暗已然降临 |
[3:22:28] | a promise lives within you now | 众人的承诺与你同在 |
[3:22:43] | may it be shadows call | 衷心祈祷 阴影的召唤 |
[3:22:48] | will fly away | 终将烟消云散 |
[3:22:56] | may it be your journey on | 衷心祈祷 你的冒险之旅 |
[3:23:01] | to light the day | 终将照亮白昼 |
[3:23:08] | when the night is overcome | 当黑暗势力被征服 |
[3:23:14] | you may rise to find the sun | 你将起来去找寻太阳 |
[3:23:24] | mornie utúli | 黑暗已经来临 |
[3:23:36] | believe and you will find your way | 坚定信念 你终将走向真理之路 |
[3:23:48] | mornie utúli | 黑暗已经降临 |
[3:23:59] | a promise lives within you now | 众人的承诺与你同在 |
[3:24:12] | a promise lives within you now | 众人的承诺与你同在 |