英文名称:The Lord of the Rings:The Two Towers
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | – You cannot pass! | – 你不能过来! |
[01:25] | I am a servant of the secret fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. | 我是圣火的仆人 高举着亚尔诺炽焰 |
[01:38] | Go back to the shadow. | 滚回黑暗中吧 |
[01:42] | The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun! | 黑暗之火不会帮你的 乌顿之火 |
[01:49] | You – shall not – pass! | 你 休想 过来! |
[02:21] | No! No! | 不!别去! |
[02:23] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫! |
[02:33] | Fly, you fools. | 快走 笨蛋 |
[02:35] | No! | 不! |
[02:39] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫! |
[03:50] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫! |
[03:52] | What is it, Mr. Frodo? | 佛罗多 怎么了? |
[03:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:06] | Just a dream. | 只是做了梦 |
[04:21] | Can you see the bottom? | 你能看得到底吗? |
[04:23] | No! Don’t look down, Sam! Just keep going! | 看不到 别往下看 山姆 继续爬 |
[04:37] | Catch it! Grab it, Mr. Frodo! | 接住!佛罗多 快接住! |
[04:43] | Mr. Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[04:47] | I think I’ve found the bottom. | 我爬到底了 |
[04:54] | Bogs and rope, and goodness knows what. | 沼泽和绳子 天知道还会有什么 |
[04:57] | It’s not natural. None of it. | 情况太糟糕了 简直糟糕透顶 |
[05:04] | – What’s in this? – Nothing. | – 这装了什么? – 没什么 |
[05:07] | Just a bit of seasoning. | 只是一些调味料 |
[05:09] | I thought maybe if we was having a roast chicken one night or something. | 我只是想 搞不好哪天晚餐会有烤鸡吃 |
[05:12] | Roast chicken?! | 烤鸡? |
[05:15] | You never know. | 谁知道呢? |
[05:17] | Sam. My dear Sam. | 山姆 算了吧 |
[05:21] | It’s very special, that. It’s the best salt in all the Shire. | 这很特别 这是夏尔最好的盐巴 |
[05:27] | It is special. | 真的很棒 |
[05:32] | It’s a little bit of home. | 这才有家乡的味道 |
[05:38] | We can’t leave this here for someone to follow us down. | 不能把绳子留在这儿 让别人跟踪我们 |
[05:41] | Who’s gonna follow us down here, Mr. Frodo? | 谁会跟着我们跟到这儿 佛罗多? |
[05:45] | It’s a shame, really. Lady Galadriel gave me that. | 真可惜 这是凯兰崔尔女王送我的 |
[05:49] | Real Elvish rope. | 真正的精灵绳子 |
[05:52] | Well, there’s nothing for it. It’s one of my knots. | 怎么拉也没有用 我绑得很紧 |
[05:55] | Won’t come free in a hurry. | 扯不下来的 |
[06:06] | Real Elvish rope. | 真正的精灵绳子 |
[06:22] | Mordor. The one place in Middle-earth we don’t wanna see any closer. | 魔多 那是在中土世界里我们最不想去的地方 |
[06:27] | And it’s the one place we’re trying to get to. | 但是我们却非去不可 |
[06:30] | It’s just where we can’t get. | 只是我们又一直走不到那 |
[06:33] | Let’s face it, Mr. Frodo, we’re lost. | 面对现实吧 我们迷路了 |
[06:38] | I don’t think Gandalf meant for us to come this way. | 甘道夫不会希望我们走这儿 |
[06:43] | He didn’t mean for a lot of things to happen, Sam | 他不希望发生很多事 山姆 |
[06:47] | but they did. | 但是却发生了 |
[07:01] | Mr. Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[07:06] | It’s the ring, isn’t it? | 是那只魔戒 对吧? |
[07:09] | It’s getting heavier. | 它变得越来越重 |
[07:24] | – What food have we got left? – Let me see. | – 我们还剩什么吃的? – 我看看 |
[07:27] | Oh, yes. Lovely. | 有了 太棒了 |
[07:29] | Lembas bread. And look! | 兰巴斯干粮 你看 |
[07:35] | More lembas bread. | 更多的兰巴斯干粮 |
[07:48] | I don’t usually hold with foreign food | 我通常不太爱吃怪东西 |
[07:50] | but this Elvish stuff, it’s not bad. | 不过这种精灵干粮真的不错 |
[07:54] | Nothing ever dampens your spirits, does it, Sam? | 什么都不能影响你的心情 对吧 山姆? |
[08:03] | Those rain clouds might. | 那些乌云就能 |
[08:40] | This looks strangely familiar. | 这地方好眼熟 |
[08:43] | It’s because we’ve been here before. | 那是因为我们来过了 |
[08:46] | We’re going in circles. | 我们在兜圈子 |
[08:49] | What is that horrid stink? | 什么味道那么臭? |
[08:51] | I warrant there’s a nasty bog nearby. | 我打赌附近一定有沼泽 |
[08:53] | – Can you smell it? | – 你闻到了吗? |
[08:57] | Yes,I can smell it. | 是的,我闻到了 |
[09:03] | We’re not alone. | 这儿还有别人 |
[09:19] | The thieves. The thieves. | 小偷 那些小偷 |
[09:23] | The filthy little thieves. | 那些臭小偷 |
[09:28] | Where is it? | 它在哪里? |
[09:30] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[09:34] | They stole it from us. | 他们从我们身上把它偷走 |
[09:37] | My precious. | 我的宝贝 |
[09:42] | Curse them, we hates them! | 我们诅咒他们 我们恨他们 |
[09:45] | It’s ours, it is, and we wants it! | 它是我们的 我们想要回它 |
[10:45] | This is Sting. | 这是刺针宝剑 |
[10:47] | You’ve seen it before | 你以前也见过它 |
[10:48] | haven’t you, Gollum? | 对吧 咕噜? |
[10:55] | Release him or I’ll cut your throat. | 放开他 否则我就割断你的喉咙 |
[11:14] | It burns! | 好烫 |
[11:16] | It burns us! | 烫死了 |
[11:20] | It freezes! | 冰死了 |
[11:23] | Nasty Elves twisted it. | 臭精灵做的绳子 |
[11:26] | – Take it off us! – Quiet, you! | – 快帮我们解开 – 你给我闭嘴 |
[11:32] | It’s hopeless. Every Orc in Mordor’s going to hear this racket. | 这样下去不行 魔多的半兽人会听到他嚎叫的 |
[11:36] | – Let’s just tie him up and leave him. – No! | – 把他绑起来留在这儿吧 – 不要 |
[11:39] | That would kill us! Kill us! | 那样我们一定会死的 |
[11:43] | It’s no more than you deserve! | 死了活该 |
[11:47] | Maybe he does deserve to die. | 也许他的确该死 |
[11:52] | But now that I see him, I do pity him. | 不过我看到他倒是觉得他很可怜 |
[11:59] | We be nice to them if they be nice to us. | 你们只要对我们好 我们就一定会报答的 |
[12:04] | Take it off us. | 快把绳子解开 |
[12:10] | We swears to do what you wants. | 我们发誓一定会乖乖听话 |
[12:14] | We swears. | 我们对天发誓 |
[12:16] | There’s no promise you can make that I can trust. | 我才不相信你发的誓 |
[12:21] | We swears | 我们发誓 |
[12:23] | to serve the master of the precious. | 我们会服侍宝贝的主人 |
[12:29] | We will swear on | 我们愿意对 |
[12:32] | on the precious. | 宝贝发誓 |
[12:34] | Gollum. Gollum. | 咕噜 咕噜 |
[12:36] | The ring is treacherous. It will hold you to your com.funword.word. | 魔戒很邪恶 它会逼你信守承诺 |
[12:41] | Yes | 是的 |
[12:43] | on the precious. | 对宝贝发誓 |
[12:48] | On the precious. | 对宝贝发誓 |
[12:52] | I don’t believe you! | 我不相信你 |
[12:55] | – Get down! I said, down! – Sam! | – 下来 快下来 – 山姆 |
[12:59] | He’s trying to trick us. | 他想要骗我们 |
[13:01] | If we let him go, he’ll throttle us in our sleep. | 我们放了他 他一定会趁我们熟睡的时候偷袭我们 |
[13:15] | – You know the way to Mordor? – Yes. | – 你知道去魔多的路吗? – 知道 |
[13:23] | You’ve been there before? | 你去过那儿? |
[13:26] | Yes. | 去过 |
[13:38] | You will lead us to the black gate. | 你要带领我们到黑门 |
[13:49] | To the gate, to the gate! To the gate, the master says. Yes! | 好啊 去黑门 主人说去黑门就去 |
[13:53] | No! We won’t go back. Not there. Not to him. | 不 我们不能回去 不能回去他那里 |
[13:58] | They can’t make us. Gollum! Gollum! | 他们不能逼我们 咕噜 咕噜 |
[14:03] | But we swore to serve the master of the precious. | 可是我们发誓 要服侍宝贝的主人 |
[14:06] | No. Ashes and dust and thirst there is, and pits, pits, pits. | 不行 那儿只有灰烬和沙尘 还有无止无尽的坑洞 |
[14:12] | And Orcses, thousands of Orcses. | 还有成千上万的半兽人 |
[14:16] | And always the great eye watching, watching. | 而且邪眼日夜不休地巡视着 |
[14:24] | Hey! Come back now! Come back! | 回来 给我回来 |
[14:30] | There! What did I tell you? | 瞧 我就说吧 |
[14:32] | He’s run off, the old villain. | 那小坏蛋逃掉了 |
[14:35] | So much for his promises. | 他发誓也没有用 |
[14:37] | This way, Hobbits. | 这儿 霍比特人 |
[14:39] | Follow me! | 跟我走 |
[14:55] | Merry! | 梅里! |
[14:57] | Merry! | 梅里! |
[15:05] | You’re late, our master grows impatient. | 你太慢了 主人就快失去耐心了 |
[15:08] | He wants the Shire-rats now. | 他现在就要那些夏尔的小家伙 |
[15:11] | I don’t take orders from Orc-maggots. | 我才不听臭半兽人的命令 |
[15:17] | Saruman will have his prize. | 萨鲁曼会得到他的大礼 |
[15:20] | We will deliver them. | 我们会把他们交给他 |
[15:29] | Merry! | 梅里! |
[15:31] | Merry? Wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[15:37] | My friend is sick. | 我的朋友生病了 |
[15:39] | He needs water. Please! | 他需要水 求求你 |
[15:42] | Sick, is he? Give him some medicine, boys! | 他生病了? 那就给他吃药吧 |
[15:50] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[15:53] | Can’t take his draught! | 这是良药苦口呀 |
[15:59] | – Leave him alone! – Why? | – 快住手 – 怎么? |
[16:02] | You want some? | 你也想喝吗? |
[16:05] | Then keep your mouth shut. | 那就乖乖闭嘴 |
[16:12] | Merry. | 梅里 |
[16:15] | Hello, Pip. | 皮聘 |
[16:18] | – You’re hurt. – I’m fine. | – 你受伤了 – 我没事 |
[16:21] | – It was just an act. – An act? | – 我是故意装的 – 装的? |
[16:24] | See? I fooled you too. | 瞧 连你也被我骗了 |
[16:29] | Don’t worry about me, Pippin. | 别替我担心 |
[16:33] | What is it? What do you smell? | 怎么了?你闻到什么? |
[16:36] | Man-flesh. | 人类 |
[16:40] | They’ve picked up our trail. | 他们追上来了 |
[16:43] | Aragorn. | 亚拉冈 |
[16:46] | Let’s move! | 快走 |
[17:12] | Their pace has quickened. | 他们加快了脚步 |
[17:15] | They must have caught our scent. | 他们一定是闻到我们的气味了 |
[17:17] | Hurry! | 快走! |
[17:23] | Come on, Gimli! | 快跟上 金雳 |
[17:28] | Three days and nights pursuit. | 我们追了三天三夜 |
[17:31] | No food. No rest. | 没吃饭 没休息 |
[17:34] | And no sign of our quarry, but what bare rock can tell. | 没有敌人的踪迹 只有光秃秃的乱石 |
[18:09] | Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall. | 罗里安别针不会无故掉下来 |
[18:14] | They may yet be alive. | 他们可能还活着 |
[18:17] | Less than a day ahead of us. Come. | 他们离我们不到一天脚程 快走 |
[18:22] | Come, Gimli! We’re gaining on them! | 快点 就快追上他们了 |
[18:25] | I’m wasted on cross-country. We dwarves are natural sprinters. | 长途跋涉我最不在行 我们矮人是天生短跑健将 |
[18:30] | Very dangerous over short distances. | 短距离内爆发力十足 |
[18:45] | Rohan. | 洛汗国 |
[18:47] | Home of the Horse-lords. | 骠骑之乡 |
[18:51] | There’s something strange at work here. | 事情很不对劲 |
[18:53] | Some evil gives speed to these creatures. | 他们这么拚命赶路一定有什么原因 |
[18:57] | Sets its will against us. | 他们想对付我们 |
[19:05] | Legolas! What do your elf-eyes see? | 莱格拉斯 你的精灵眼睛看到什么? |
[19:08] | The Uruks turn northeast. | 强兽人转往东北方 |
[19:11] | They are taking the Hobbits to Isengard. | 他们要把霍比特人带到艾辛格 |
[19:14] | Saruman. | 萨鲁曼 |
[19:24] | The world is changing. | 世局改变了 |
[19:27] | Who now has the strength to stand against the armies of Isengard | 现在谁有力量抵挡艾辛格 |
[19:34] | and Mordor? | 和魔多大军? |
[19:38] | To stand against the might of Sauron and Saruman | 有谁能对抗索伦和萨鲁曼 |
[19:44] | and the union of the two towers? | 以及双塔结盟的力量? |
[19:54] | Together, my Lord Sauron | 魔君索伦 只要携手合作 |
[19:57] | we shall rule this Middle-earth. | 就能统治中土世界 |
[20:17] | The old world will burn in the fires of industry. | 大自然将被业火吞蚀 |
[20:21] | The forests will fall. | 森林将被夷为平地 |
[20:27] | A new order will rise. | 一股新势力将会崛起 |
[20:31] | We will drive the machine of war with the sword and the spear | 我们将开足马力生产坚矛利剑 |
[20:36] | and the iron fists of the Orc. | 和无坚不摧的强兽人 |
[20:52] | I want them armed and ready to march within two weeks! | 我要大军在两星期内就准备好 |
[20:56] | But, my lord, there are too many! | 可是 主人 强兽人太多了 |
[20:57] | They cannot all be armed in time, we don’t have the means. | 不可能这么快就准备好 我们没有足够的武器装备 |
[21:01] | Build a dam, block the stream, work the furnaces night and day. | 筑起大坝 堵住河水 不眠不休地打造兵器 |
[21:04] | We don’t have enough fuel to feed the fires. | 我们没有足够的木柴用来生火 |
[21:08] | The Forest of Fangorn lies on our doorstep. | 范冈森林就在我们大门口 |
[21:14] | – Burn it. – Yes. | – 把它给烧了 – 是 |
[21:17] | We will fight for you. | 我们愿意为你出战 |
[21:19] | Swear it. | 发誓 |
[21:32] | We will die for Saruman. | 我们愿意为萨鲁曼战死 |
[21:38] | The Horse-Men took your lands. | 骠骑国人强占了你们的土地 |
[21:40] | They drove your people into the hills to scratch a living off rocks. | 你们被他们赶到深山 过着凄苦的日子 |
[21:44] | Murderers! | 杀回去! |
[21:47] | Take back the lands they stole from you. | 抢回你们被夺走的每一寸土地 |
[21:49] | Burn every village! | 烧毁每一个村庄 |
[21:54] | We have only to remove those who oppose us. | 我们必须铲除所有的敌人 |
[22:00] | It will begin in Rohan. | 洛汗国是第一个目标 |
[22:03] | Too long have these peasants stood against you. | 这些农夫一直和你们作对 |
[22:07] | But no more. | 但以后不会了 |
[22:09] | Eothain! Eothain! | 伊欧森!伊欧森! |
[22:13] | You take your sister. You’ll go faster with just two. | 带着你妹妹 只有你们两个骑的话会比较快 |
[22:16] | Papa says Eothain must not ride Garulf. | 爸爸说伊欧森骑不了加鲁夫 |
[22:19] | He is too big for him. | 对他来说 马太高大了 |
[22:21] | Listen to me. You must ride to Edoras and raise the alarm. | 听我说 你要骑到埃多拉斯警告他们 |
[22:24] | – Do you understand me? – Yes, Mama. | – 你明白吗? – 明白 妈妈 |
[22:27] | I don’t want to leave. I don’t want to go, Mama. | 我不想走 我不要走 |
[22:30] | Freda, I will find you there. | 斐黛 我会去找你的 |
[22:39] | Quickly! | 快去吧 |
[22:47] | Go, child. | 去吧 孩子们 |
[23:01] | Rohan, my lord | 魔君 洛汗国 |
[23:03] | is ready to fall. | 即将覆灭 |
[23:17] | Theodred. | 希优德里德? |
[23:19] | Find the king’s son! | 快找到王子 |
[23:37] | – Mordor will pay for this. – These Orcs are not from Mordor. | – 魔多会付出代价的 – 这些半兽人不是来自魔多 |
[23:44] | My Lord Eomer, over here! | 伊欧墨 这儿 |
[23:56] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[24:28] | Theodred. | 希优德里德 |
[24:44] | Your son is badly wounded, my lord. | 国王 您的儿子受了重伤 |
[24:47] | He was ambushed by Orcs. | 他遭到半兽人埋伏 |
[24:51] | If we don’t defend our country, Saruman will take it by force. | 如果我们不反击 就要被萨鲁曼占领了 |
[24:55] | That is a lie. | 一派胡言 |
[25:00] | Saruman the White has ever been our friend and ally. | 白袍巫师萨鲁曼一向是我们的盟友 |
[25:07] | Grima. | 葛力马 |
[25:10] | Grima. | 葛力马 |
[25:15] | Grima. | 葛力马 |
[25:17] | Orcs are roaming freely across our lands. | 半兽人在我们的领土横行霸道 |
[25:20] | Unchecked. Unchallenged. Killing at will. | 肆无忌惮地杀人放火 |
[25:25] | Orcs bearing the White Hand of Saruman. | 他们身上有萨鲁曼的白掌徽记 |
[25:35] | Why do you lay these troubles on an already troubled mind? | 你为什么要让心事重重的国王烦上加烦? |
[25:41] | Can you not see? | 你没看到吗? |
[25:44] | Your uncle is wearied by your malcontent | 你叔叔受够了你的恶行恶状 |
[25:49] | your warmongering. | 还有你的好勇善斗 |
[25:54] | Warmongering? | 好勇善斗? |
[25:56] | How long is it since Saruman bought you? | 萨鲁曼买通了你有多久? |
[25:59] | What was the promised price, Grima? | 他答应给你什么 葛力马? |
[26:02] | When all the men are dead, you will take your share of the treasure? | 等人类全死光 你就能瓜分财宝? |
[26:18] | Too long have you watched my sister. | 你早就觊觎我的妹妹 |
[26:21] | Too long have you haunted her steps. | 你也一直偷偷跟踪她 |
[26:31] | You see much, Eomer, son of Eomund. | 你管太多了 伊欧墨 伊欧蒙德之子 |
[26:35] | Too much. | 你管太多了 |
[26:39] | You are banished forthwith from the kingdom of Rohan | 你将被放逐出洛汗国 |
[26:44] | and all its domains under pain of death. | 直到痛苦死去为止 |
[26:49] | You have no authority here. | 你算什么东西? |
[26:51] | Your orders mean nothing. | 我才不听你的命令 |
[26:54] | This order does not come from me. | 这不是我的命令 |
[26:58] | It comes from the king. | 这是国王的旨令 |
[27:01] | He signed it this morning. | 他今天早上亲手签的 |
[27:35] | Keep breathing. That’s the key. | 呼吸均匀 这就是绝窍 |
[27:38] | Breathe. | 呼吸均匀 |
[27:44] | They’ve run as if the very whips of their masters were behind them. | 他们好像被主人鞭抽一样狂奔 |
[28:04] | We’re not going no further | 我们一定要休息一下 |
[28:06] | until we’ve had a breather. | 才能继续走下去 |
[28:09] | Get a fire going! | 升起营火 |
[28:15] | Merry! | 梅里! |
[28:17] | Merry! | 梅里! |
[28:20] | I think we might have made a mistake leaving the Shire, Pippin. | 我们不该离开夏尔的 皮聘 |
[28:34] | What’s making that noise? | 那是什么声音? |
[28:38] | It’s the trees. | 那是树的声音 |
[28:40] | What? | 什么? |
[28:42] | You remember the Old Forest, on the borders of Buckland? | 你记得雄鹿地边境的老林吗? |
[28:46] | Folk used to say there was something in the water that made the trees grow tall | 他们说水中有什么东西能让树木长高 |
[28:50] | and come alive. | 然后活过来 |
[28:52] | Alive? | 活过来? |
[28:55] | Trees that could whisper | 树木可以低语 |
[28:58] | talk to each other | 互相交谈 |
[29:00] | even move. | 甚至走动 |
[29:04] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[29:06] | We ain’t had nothing but maggoty bread for three stinking days. | 我们这三天只能吃长满蛆的面包 |
[29:11] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[29:12] | Why can’t we have some meat?! | 我们为什么不能吃肉? |
[29:18] | What about them? | 把他们吃掉如何? |
[29:20] | They’re fresh. | 他们的肉很新鲜 |
[29:23] | They are not for eating. | 他们不能吃 |
[29:32] | What about their legs? | 只吃腿呢? |
[29:34] | They don’t need those. | 反正他们又用不着 |
[29:38] | – They look tasty. – Get back, scum! | – 看起来很好吃 – 给我滚回去 |
[29:43] | The prisoners go to Saruman. Alive and unspoiled. | 这些犯人要交给萨鲁曼 活生生的 毫发无伤 |
[29:48] | Alive? | 活生生的? |
[29:53] | Why alive? Do they give good sport? | 为什么? 他要把他们当成猎物吗? |
[30:00] | They have something. An Elvish weapon. | 他们有一样东西 一种精灵的武器 |
[30:04] | The master wants it for the war. | 主人要用来打仗 |
[30:09] | They think we have the ring. | 他们以为魔戒在我们身上 |
[30:12] | As soon as they find out we don’t, we’re dead. | 他们发现不在我们身上 我们就死定了 |
[30:16] | Just a mouthful | 只吃一小口 |
[30:18] | a bit of the flank. | 能有什么事? |
[30:26] | Looks like meat’s back on the menu, boys. | 这下我们就有肉可吃了 |
[30:36] | Pippin. | 皮聘 |
[30:38] | Let’s go. | 快逃 |
[30:48] | Go on. | 尽管逃 |
[30:49] | Call for help. | 去求救呀 |
[30:52] | Squeal. | 尖叫呀 |
[30:54] | No one’s going to save you now. | 没人会来救你 |
[31:06] | Pippin! | 皮聘 |
[31:32] | A red sun rises. | 血红的太阳升起来 |
[31:35] | Blood has been spilled this night. | 昨晚一定发生过杀戮 |
[32:09] | Riders of Rohan | 洛汗国骑士 |
[32:11] | what news from the mark? | 骠骑国有什么消息? |
[32:41] | What business does an Elf, a Man and a Dwarf have in the Riddermark? | 一个精灵、一个人类还有一个矮人为什么闯进骠骑国? |
[32:46] | Speak quickly! | 快说 |
[32:48] | Give me your name, horse-master, and I shall give you mine. | 骑士 你先报上名来 我就说出我的名字 |
[33:02] | I would cut off your head, Dwarf | 要不是你长的那么矮 |
[33:05] | if it stood but a little higher from the ground. | 我就一剑让你人头落地 |
[33:08] | You would die before your stroke fell. | 我会先让你一箭毙命 |
[33:19] | I am Aragorn, son of Arathorn. | 我是亚拉冈 亚拉松之子 |
[33:21] | This is Gimli, son of Gloin, and Legolas of the Woodland Realm. | 这是金雳 葛罗英之子 精灵莱格拉斯来自幽暗密林 |
[33:26] | We are friends of Rohan and of Theoden your king. | 我们是你们洛汗国国王希优顿的朋友 |
[33:31] | Theoden no longer recognizes friend from foe. | 希优顿已经分不出敌友 |
[33:35] | Not even his own kin. | 他连自家的人都认不得 |
[33:41] | Saruman has poisoned the mind of the king | 萨鲁曼在国王身上下毒 |
[33:43] | and claimed lordship over these lands. | 将这片土地占为己有 |
[33:47] | My company are those loyal to Rohan. | 我们誓死效忠洛汗国 |
[33:51] | And for that, we are banished. | 所以才会遭到放逐 |
[33:54] | The White Wizard is cunning. | 白袍巫师诡计多端 |
[33:58] | He walks here and there, they say | 听说他身披白色斗蓬 |
[34:01] | as an old man hooded and cloaked. | 到处神出鬼没 |
[34:05] | And everywhere, his spies slip past our nets. | 他的爪牙逃过了我们的监视 |
[34:09] | We are no spies. | 我们不是他的爪牙 |
[34:11] | We track a party of Uruk-hai westward across the plain. | 我们一路向西 横越平原追赶一群强兽人 |
[34:14] | They have taken two of our friends captive. | 他们抓走我们两个朋友 |
[34:18] | The Uruks are destroyed. We slaughtered them during the night. | 那群强兽人死了 我们昨晚歼灭了他们 |
[34:20] | But there were two Hobbits. Did you see two Hobbits with them? | 他们抓走两名霍比特人 你没看见两个霍比特人吗? |
[34:23] | They would be small. Only children to your eyes. | 他们身材矮小 跟人类小孩一样高 |
[34:30] | We left none alive. | 我们没有留下活口 |
[34:32] | We piled the carcasses and burned them. | 我们把尸体堆起来烧掉了 |
[34:41] | Dead? | 死了? |
[34:45] | I am sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[34:52] | Hasufel! Arod! | 哈苏菲 阿罗德 |
[34:56] | May these horses bear you to better fortune than their former masters. | 希望这两匹马能带给你们好运 |
[35:02] | Farewell. | 后会有期 |
[35:09] | Look for your friends. | 去找你们的朋友 |
[35:12] | But do not trust to hope. | 但别抱什么希望 |
[35:16] | It has forsaken these lands. | 我们早就没希望了 |
[35:19] | We ride north! | 我们往北走 |
[36:11] | It’s one of their wee belts. | 这是他们的小腰带 |
[36:27] | We failed them. | 我们对不起他们 |
[36:43] | A Hobbit lay here. | 一个霍比特人躺在这儿 |
[36:47] | And the other. | 另一个在这儿 |
[36:59] | They crawled. | 他们在地上爬行 |
[37:05] | Their hands were bound. | 双手被绑住 |
[37:19] | Their bonds were cut. | 他们割断绳索 |
[37:37] | They ran over here. | 然后跑到这里 |
[37:42] | They were followed. | 有人追上去 |
[37:47] | The belt! | 脱掉腰带 |
[37:53] | Run! | 快跑 |
[37:57] | Tracks lead away from the battle | 他们的足迹离开战场 |
[38:04] | into Fangorn Forest. | 逃进范冈森林 |
[38:07] | Fangorn? | 范冈森林? |
[38:08] | What madness drove them in there? | 难道他们疯了吗? |
[38:29] | Did we lose him? I think we lost him. | 甩掉他们了吗?好像甩掉了 |
[38:38] | I’m going to rip out your filthy little innards! | 我要把你们的小心脏给挖出来 |
[38:48] | Come here! | 给我过来 |
[38:54] | Trees. Climb a tree. | 快 爬到树上 |
[39:06] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[39:20] | Merry! | 梅里 |
[39:34] | Let’s put a maggot hole in your belly! | 我要在你的肚子上戳一个洞 |
[39:45] | Run, Merry! | 快跑呀 梅里 |
[39:57] | Little Orcs – Barum. | 小半兽人 |
[40:01] | It’s talking, Merry, the tree is talking. | 他在说话 这棵树在说话 |
[40:04] | Tree? | 树? |
[40:06] | I am no tree! | 我不是树 |
[40:09] | I am an Ent. | 我是恩特 |
[40:12] | A tree-herder. | 牧树者 |
[40:15] | A shepherd of the forest. | 森林的守护者 |
[40:17] | Don’t talk to it, Merry. | 别跟他说话 |
[40:19] | Don’t encourage it! | 别激他说话 |
[40:20] | Treebeard, some call me. | 有些人叫我树胡子 |
[40:25] | And whose side are you on? | 你站在哪一边? |
[40:27] | Side? | 哪一边? |
[40:29] | I am on nobody’s side | 我不站在哪一边 |
[40:32] | because nobody’s on my side, little Orc. | 因为没有人站在我这一边 小半兽人 |
[40:38] | Nobody cares for the woods anymore. | 没有人关心这片森林 |
[40:43] | We’re not Orcs! We’re Hobbits! | 我们是霍比特人 不是半兽人 |
[40:46] | Hobbits? | 霍比特人? |
[40:49] | Never heard of a Hobbit before. | 我从听过霍比特人这玩意 |
[40:56] | Sounds like Orc mischief to me! | 听起来像是半兽人的幌子 |
[41:00] | They come with fire. | 他们拿着火把 |
[41:03] | They come with axes. | 还有斧头闯进来 |
[41:05] | Gnawing, biting, breaking, hacking, burning! | 又咬又啃、又砍又烧 |
[41:10] | – 毁灭者 掠夺者 诅咒他们 – 不 – Destroyers and usurpers! Curse them! – No! | |
[41:14] | You don’t understand. We’re Hobbits! | 你不明白 我们是霍比特人 |
[41:17] | Halflings! | 半身人 |
[41:19] | Shire-folk! | 夏尔人 |
[41:21] | Maybe you are | 你们也许是 |
[41:23] | and maybe you aren’t. | 也许不是 |
[41:28] | The White Wizard will know. | 白袍巫师一定知道 |
[41:33] | The White Wizard? | 白袍巫师? |
[41:36] | Saruman. | 萨鲁曼 |
[41:50] | See? See? | 瞧 瞧 |
[41:52] | We’ve led you out. | 我们把你们带出来了 |
[41:55] | Hurry, Hobbitses. Hurry! | 快走呀 霍比特人 |
[42:00] | Very lucky we find you. | 我们找到你们真幸运 |
[42:10] | Nice Hobbit. | 好霍比特人 |
[42:14] | It’s a bog. He’s led us into a swamp. | 沼泽 他把我们带到一片臭沼泽 |
[42:18] | A swamp, yes, yes. | 沼泽 没错 |
[42:21] | Come, master. We will take you on safe paths through the mist. | 来吧 主人 我们带你穿过迷雾走到安全的地方 |
[42:28] | Come, Hobbits! Come! We go quickly. | 来吧 霍比特人 快点走 |
[42:35] | I found it. I did. | 这是我发现的 |
[42:38] | The way through the marshes. | 我发现穿过沼泽的路 |
[42:40] | Orcs don’t use it. Orcs don’t know it. | 半兽人不知道 也不会走 |
[42:44] | They go ’round for miles and miles. | 他们都绕一大圈走远路 |
[42:48] | Come quickly. | 快来 |
[42:50] | Soft and quick as shadows we must be. | 我们要像影子一样一闪而过 |
[42:55] | I hate this place. It’s too quiet. | 这地方不对劲 太安静了 |
[42:59] | There’s been no sight nor sound of a bird for two days. | 走了两天都没看见一只鸟 也没听到一只鸟叫 |
[43:01] | No, no birdses to eat. | 没有鸟可以吃 |
[43:05] | No crunchable birdses. | 没有好吃的鸟 |
[43:10] | We are famished! Yes! | 我们快饿死了 |
[43:13] | Famished we are, precious! | 快饿死了 宝贝 |
[43:32] | Here. | 拿去 |
[43:35] | What does it eats? | 这是什么? |
[43:37] | Is it tasty? | 好不好吃? |
[43:44] | It tries to chokes us! | 我们差点就被呛死 |
[43:47] | We can’t eats Hobbit food! | 我们不能吃霍比特人食物 |
[43:52] | We must starve! | 我们一定会饿死 |
[43:57] | Well, starve, then. And good riddance! | 饿死了活该 那样最好! |
[44:00] | Oh, cruel Hobbit. | 没良心的霍比特人 |
[44:02] | It does not care if we be hungry. | 我们饿肚子他不管 |
[44:05] | Does not care if we should die. | 我们死了他也不管 |
[44:11] | Not like master. | 他不像主人 |
[44:15] | Master cares. | 主人关心我们 |
[44:18] | Master knows. | 主人了解我们 |
[44:22] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[44:25] | Precious. | 宝贝 |
[44:31] | Once it takes a hold of us | 它控制了我们 |
[44:36] | it never lets go. | 就永远不会放手 |
[44:41] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[45:15] | There are dead things! | 里面有死东西 |
[45:17] | Dead faces in the water. | 水里有死人的脸 |
[45:23] | All dead. All rotten. | 都死了 都烂掉了 |
[45:28] | Elves and Men and Orcses. | 精灵、人类和半兽人 |
[45:32] | A great battle long ago. | 很久以前这儿有一场大战 |
[45:36] | Dead Marshes. | 死亡沼泽 |
[45:38] | Yes. Yes, that is their name. | 没错 这就是它的名字 |
[45:43] | This way. | 走这儿 |
[45:45] | Don’t follow the lights. | 别跟着鬼火 |
[45:49] | Careful now! Or Hobbits go down to join the dead ones | 小心 不然霍比特人会跌进去 |
[45:53] | and light little candles of their own. Tangado haid! | 自己也点亮小小的鬼火 |
[46:24] | Frodo! | 佛罗多 |
[47:10] | – Gollum? – Don’t follow the lights. | – 咕噜? – 别跟着鬼火 |
[47:14] | – Gollum! – Mr. Frodo! | – 咕噜 – 佛罗多! |
[47:16] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[47:47] | So bright. | 那么发亮 |
[47:50] | So beautiful. | 那么完美 |
[47:54] | Our precious. | 我们的宝贝 |
[48:00] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[48:01] | Master should be resting. | 主人应该休息了 |
[48:04] | Master needs to keep up his strength. | 主人一定要保留体力 |
[48:10] | – Who are you? – Mustn’t ask us. Not its business. | – 你是谁? – 别问我们 这不关你事 |
[48:13] | Gollum. Gollum. | 咕噜 咕噜 |
[48:15] | Gandalf told me you were one of the river-folk. | 甘道夫说 你以前是住河边的霍比特人 |
[48:17] | Cold be heart and hand and bone Cold be travelers far from home | 冰透心 寒彻骨 离乡背井真辛苦 |
[48:21] | He said your life was a sad story. | 他说你的一生很悲惨 |
[48:23] | They do not see what lies ahead When sun has failed and moon is dead | 向前走 无退路 日月星辰暗无光 |
[48:28] | You were not so very different from a Hobbit once. | 你以前也是一个霍比特人 |
[48:31] | Were you? | 对不对? |
[48:35] | Smeagol. | 史麦戈 |
[48:42] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么? |
[48:45] | That was your name once, wasn’t it? | 那曾是你的名字 对吧? |
[48:49] | A long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[48:52] | My name. | 我的名字 |
[48:55] | My name. | 我的名字 |
[49:04] | Smeagol. | 史麦戈 |
[49:10] | Black Riders! | 黑骑士 |
[49:12] | Hide! Hide! | 快躲!快躲! |
[49:24] | Come on, Frodo. Come on! | 快点 佛罗多 |
[49:26] | Quick! They will see us! They will see us! | 快 他们会看到我们 |
[49:31] | – I thought they were dead. – Dead? | – 我以为他们死了 – 死了? |
[49:34] | No, you cannot kill them. No. | 他们是不会死的 |
[50:04] | Wraiths! | 戒灵! |
[50:05] | Wraiths on wings! | 骑着飞龙的戒灵! |
[50:15] | They are calling for it. | 他们在召唤它 |
[50:18] | They are calling for the precious. | 他们在召唤宝贝 |
[50:23] | Mr. Frodo! It’s all right. | 佛罗多 没事了 |
[50:26] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[50:43] | Hurry, Hobbits. | 快走吧 霍比特人 |
[50:45] | The Black Gate is very close. | 黑门就快到了 |
[50:56] | Orc blood. | 半兽人的血 |
[51:08] | These are strange tracks. | 这些足迹很奇怪 |
[51:11] | The air is so close in here. | 这儿的空气好浓密 |
[51:14] | This forest is old. | 这座森林很古老 |
[51:17] | Very old. | 非常古老 |
[51:21] | Full of memory | 充满了记忆 |
[51:26] | and anger. | 和愤怒 |
[51:34] | The trees are speaking to each other. | 树木在互相交谈 |
[51:37] | Gimli! | 金雳! |
[51:39] | Lower your ax. | 放下斧头 |
[51:44] | They have feelings, my friend. | 他们也有感觉 朋友 |
[51:47] | The Elves began it. | 精灵引导了它们 |
[51:49] | Waking up the treesteaching them to speak. | 精灵唤醒了树木 并教会他们说话 |
[51:54] | Talking trees. | 会说话的树木 |
[51:57] | What do trees have to talk about? | 这些树能说什么? |
[52:01] | Except the consistency of squirrel droppings. | 除了松鼠粪有多臭之外 |
[52:06] | Aragorn, nad no ennas! | 有什么东西 |
[52:15] | Man cenich? | 你看见什么? |
[52:18] | The White Wizard approaches. | 白袍巫师正接近我们 |
[52:26] | Do not let him speak. He will put a spell on us. | 别让他说话 他会对我们下咒 |
[52:40] | We must be quick. | 动作要快 |
[52:58] | You are tracking the footsteps of two young Hobbits. | 你们在找两个小霍比特人 |
[53:02] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[53:04] | They passed this way the day before yesterday. | 他们前天经过这里 |
[53:08] | They met someone they did not expect. | 他们遇到一想不到的人 |
[53:12] | Does that comfort you? | 这下你们放心了吗? |
[53:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[53:18] | Show yourself! | 快现身! |
[53:29] | It cannot be. | 不可能 |
[53:34] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[53:36] | I mistook you for Saruman. | 我以为你是萨鲁曼 |
[53:39] | I am Saruman. | 我是萨鲁曼 |
[53:43] | Or rather, Saruman as he should have been. | 应该说身为的白袍巫师的萨鲁曼 |
[53:48] | You fell. | 可你掉下去了 |
[53:51] | Through fire | 我跌入火海 |
[53:54] | and water. | 和深水 |
[53:57] | From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak | 我从最深的地心到最高的山峰 |
[53:59] | I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth. | 和炎魔魔苟斯展开殊死战 |
[54:19] | Until at last I threw down my enemy | 直到我击败强敌 |
[54:22] | and smote his ruin upon the mountainside. | 把他的尸身丢到山下 |
[54:32] | Darkness took me | 我被黑暗吞蚀 |
[54:36] | and I strayed out of thought and time. | 不知道失去了意识多久 |
[54:40] | Stars wheeled overhead | 日换星移 |
[54:44] | and every day was as long as a life age of the Earth. | 每一天都像一生那样漫长 |
[54:50] | But it was not the end. | 但是这并不是结束 |
[54:53] | I felt life in me again. | 我终于重获新生 |
[54:57] | I’ve been sent back | 我被送回来 |
[55:00] | until my task is done. | 完成使命 |
[55:02] | Gandalf. | 甘道夫 |
[55:05] | Gandalf? | 甘道夫? |
[55:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[55:12] | That was what they used to call me. | 我以前叫做甘道夫 |
[55:16] | Gandalf the Grey. | 灰袍巫师甘道夫 |
[55:20] | That was my name. | 那是我以前的名字 |
[55:22] | Gandalf. | 甘道夫 |
[55:25] | I am Gandalf the White. | 我现在是白袍巫师甘道夫 |
[55:30] | And I come back to you now | 我在危急时刻 |
[55:34] | at the turn of the tide. | 回来帮助你们 |
[55:37] | One stage of your journey is over, another begins. | 你们的旅程开启了全新的一页 |
[55:41] | – We must travel to Edoras with all speed. – Edoras? | – 我们必须尽快赶到埃多拉斯 – 埃多拉斯? |
[55:45] | That is no short distance! | 路途很遥远 |
[55:47] | We hear of trouble in Rohan. It goes ill with the king. | 听说洛汗国有难 国王受到奸臣蛊惑 |
[55:51] | Yes, and it will not be easily cured. | 事情没那么好解决 |
[55:53] | Then we have run all this way for nothing? | 那我们大老远追到这儿是白费功夫啦? |
[55:57] | Are we to leave those poor Hobbits here | 我们要把那两个可怜的霍比特人 |
[55:59] | in this horrid, dark, dank tree-infested? | 丢在这座阴森可怕的森林吗? |
[56:06] | I mean, charming | 我是说美妙迷人 |
[56:09] | quite charming forest. | 美妙迷人的森林 |
[56:12] | It was more than mere chance that brought Merry and Pippin to Fangorn. | 梅里和皮聘来到范冈森林 并不只是巧合而已 |
[56:16] | A great power has been sleeping here for many long years. | 有一股强大力量多年来一直在这儿沉睡 |
[56:21] | The coming of Merry and Pippin will be like the falling of small stones | 梅里和皮聘的到来 就像是一颗小石子 |
[56:24] | that starts an avalanche in the mountains. | 会引起一场大山崩 |
[56:28] | In one thing you have not changed, dear friend. | 你还是没有变 老朋友 |
[56:31] | You still speak in riddles. | 你说话还是爱打哑谜 |
[56:37] | A thing is about to happen that has not happened since the Elder Days. | 有一件自远古以来都没发生的事即将发生 |
[56:44] | The Ents are going to wake up | 树人将从梦中醒来 |
[56:48] | and find that they are strong. – Strong?! | – 发现自己的力量强大 – 力量强大? |
[56:53] | Oh, that’s good. | 那敢情好 |
[56:55] | So stop your fretting, Master Dwarf. | 别再碎碎念了 矮人先生 |
[56:59] | Merry and Pippin are quite safe. | 梅里跟皮聘很安全 |
[57:01] | In fact, they are far safer than you are about to be. | 往后他们也会比你们安全 |
[57:05] | This new Gandalf’s more grumpy than the old one. | 现在的甘道夫比以前更暴躁了 |
[57:31] | That is one of the Mearas | 那是米亚拉斯神驹 |
[57:32] | unless my eyes are cheated by some spell. | 除非我的眼睛被下咒看错了 |
[57:53] | Shadowfax. | 这是影疾 |
[57:58] | He is the lord of all horses | 他是马中之王 |
[58:02] | and has been my friend through many dangers. | 他陪伴我度过重重难关 |
[58:20] | “O rowan mine | 我的花揪树 |
[58:24] | I saw you shine | 我看见你沐浴在 |
[58:28] | Upon a summer’s day | 金黄的阳光里 |
[58:32] | Upon your head how golden-red | 金红色的皇冠 |
[58:37] | The crown you bore aloft.” | 是你头上的一切 |
[58:42] | Such a beautiful verse. | 好美的一首诗 |
[58:44] | – Is it much further? – Bru-ra-hroom. Don’t be hasty. | – 还要很远吗? – 别心急 |
[58:50] | You might call it far, perhaps. | 可以说很远吧 大概 |
[58:54] | My home lies deep in the forest | 我的家在森林深处 |
[58:58] | near the roots of the mountain. | 靠近山脚的地方 |
[59:03] | I told Gandalf I would keep you safe. | 我答应甘道夫要保护你们安全 |
[59:07] | And safe is where I’ll keep you. | 我一定会好好保护你们 |
[59:11] | I believe you will enjoy this next one too. | 这首诗你们一定也会喜欢 |
[59:16] | It’s one of my own compositions. | 这是我自己写的 |
[59:19] | Right. | 是喔 |
[59:20] | “Beneath the roof of sleeping leaves | 在沉睡的叶下树木的美梦 |
[59:27] | And the dreams of trees unfold | 缓缓成真实 |
[59:32] | When woodland halls are green and cool | 当林地翠绿清凉 |
[59:38] | And the wind is in the West | 西风吹拂时 |
[59:43] | Come back to me | 快回到我身边 |
[59:46] | Come back to me | 快回到我身边 |
[59:51] | And say my land is best.” | 赞颂我的领地 |
[1:00:05] | Sleep, little Shirelings. | 睡吧 小夏尔人 |
[1:00:09] | Heed no nightly noise. | 别管夜晚的声音 |
[1:00:12] | Sleep till morning light. | 一觉睡到天亮 |
[1:00:18] | I have business in the forest. | 我在森林里有事要忙 |
[1:00:22] | There are many to call. Many that must come. | 我要召集一些树人 很多树人都会来 |
[1:00:29] | The shadow lies on Fangorn. | 黑暗降临范冈森林 |
[1:00:34] | The withering of all woods is drawing near. | 所有的树木很快就会枯萎 |
[1:00:49] | The veiling shadow that glowers in the east takes shape. | 东方的阴影逐渐成形 |
[1:00:54] | Sauron will suffer no rival. | 索伦对敌人绝不会留情 |
[1:00:57] | From the summit of Barad-dur, his eye watches ceaselessly. | 他的邪眼在巴拉多的高塔虎视眈眈地看着一切 |
[1:01:02] | But he is not so mighty yet that he is above fear. | 但是他的力量仍未强大到可以无所畏惧的程度 |
[1:01:06] | Doubt ever gnaws at him. | 他的心中充满疑虑 |
[1:01:08] | The rumor has reached him. | 谣言已传到他耳中 |
[1:01:11] | The heir of Numenor still lives. | 努曼诺尔的后裔仍活在世上 |
[1:01:15] | Sauron fears you, Aragorn. | 索伦怕你 亚拉冈 |
[1:01:19] | He fears what you may become. | 他怕你会成为心腹大患 |
[1:01:22] | And so he’ll strike hard and fast at the world of Men. | 所以他才急着向人类世界进攻 |
[1:01:26] | He will use his puppet Saruman to destroy Rohan. | 他会利用他的傀儡萨鲁曼消灭洛汗国 |
[1:01:30] | War is coming. | 大战即将来临 |
[1:01:31] | Rohan must defend itself, and therein lies our first challenge | 洛汗人必须捍卫祖国 这就是我们第一个挑战 |
[1:01:35] | for Rohan is weak and ready to fall. | 因为洛汗国国势衰弱 随时都会灭亡 |
[1:01:38] | The king’s mind is enslaved, it’s an old device of Saruman’s. | 国王心中受到蛊惑 这也是萨鲁曼的老伎俩 |
[1:01:42] | His hold over King Theoden is now very strong. | 他有力的控制着希优顿 |
[1:01:45] | Sauron and Saruman are tightening the noose. | 索伦和萨鲁曼正在步步逼近 |
[1:01:50] | But for all their cunning | 虽然他们诡计多端 |
[1:01:53] | we have one advantage. | 我们还是有一个优势 |
[1:01:57] | The ring remains hidden. | 他们还没找到魔戒 |
[1:02:01] | And that we should seek to destroy it | 他们压根没想到 |
[1:02:03] | has not yet entered their darkest dreams. | 我们准备要摧毁魔戒 |
[1:02:07] | And so the weapon of the enemy is moving towards Mordor | 所以一个霍比特人正带着敌人的利器 |
[1:02:10] | in the hands of a Hobbit. | 朝着魔多前进 |
[1:02:12] | Each day brings it closer to the fires of Mount Doom. | 他每天都更接近末日火山的烈焰 |
[1:02:16] | We must trust now in Frodo. | 现在我们必须相信佛罗多 |
[1:02:19] | Everything depends upon speed | 这场大战的关键就是 |
[1:02:21] | and the secrecy of his quest. | 他能不能尽快达到目的地 |
[1:02:26] | Do not regret your decision to leave him. | 千万别后侮你丢下他 |
[1:02:30] | Frodo must finish this task alone. | 佛罗多必须一个人完成任务 |
[1:02:34] | He’s not alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[1:02:36] | Sam went with him. | 山姆跟他一起去 |
[1:02:39] | Did he? | 是吗? |
[1:02:40] | Did he, indeed? Good. | 原来如此 很好 |
[1:02:45] | Yes, very good. | 非常好 |
[1:02:56] | The Black Gate of Mordor. | 魔多的黑门 |
[1:03:03] | Oh, save us. | 我的天 |
[1:03:12] | My old Gaffer would have a thing or two to say if he could see us now. | 要是我老爸看到眼前的情景 他一定会碎碎念念 |
[1:03:17] | Master says to show him the way into Mordor. | 主人说他要到魔多 |
[1:03:22] | So good Smeagol does, master says so. | 史麦戈就乖乖带主人去 |
[1:03:25] | I did. | 没错 |
[1:03:35] | That’s it, then. | 没办法了 |
[1:03:39] | We can’t get past that. | 我们闯不进去 |
[1:04:25] | Look! | 你看 |
[1:04:27] | The gate. | 城门 |
[1:04:28] | It’s opening! | 它打开了 |
[1:04:37] | I can see a way down. | 下面有路 |
[1:04:40] | Sam, no! | 山姆 不! |
[1:04:44] | Master! | 主人! |
[1:06:09] | – I do not ask you to come with me, Sam. – I know, Mr. Frodo. | – 我并没有要你跟我一起来 – 我知道 |
[1:06:14] | I doubt even these Elvish cloaks will hide us in there. | 我想到了里面 即使就算披精灵斗蓬也没有用 |
[1:06:17] | – Now! – No! | – 去吧 – 不 |
[1:06:20] | No! No, master! | 不行 主人 |
[1:06:22] | They catch you! They catch you! | 他们会抓到你!抓到你! |
[1:06:26] | Don’t take it to him. | 别把它交给他 |
[1:06:32] | He wants the precious. | 他想要宝贝 |
[1:06:34] | Always he is looking for it. | 他一直在找它 |
[1:06:38] | And the precious is wanting to go back to him. | 宝贝也想回到他那里 |
[1:06:42] | But we mustn’t let him have it. | 但是我们不能让他拿去 |
[1:06:52] | No! There’s another way. | 不行 还有另一条路 |
[1:06:54] | More secret. A dark way. | 更隐密、更黑暗材路 |
[1:06:57] | – Why haven’t you spoken of this before? – Because master did not ask. | – 你为什么不早说? – 因为主人没有问 |
[1:07:01] | He’s up to something. | 他在打鬼主意 |
[1:07:03] | Are you saying there’s another way into Mordor? | 你是说有另一条路到魔多? |
[1:07:06] | Yes. There’s a path | 对 有一条小路 |
[1:07:09] | and some stairs. | 和一些阶梯 |
[1:07:12] | And then | 然后 |
[1:07:13] | a tunnel. | 有一条隧道 |
[1:07:31] | He’s led us this far, Sam. | 他都带我们到这儿了 |
[1:07:33] | Mr. Frodo, no. | 佛罗多 不行. |
[1:07:35] | He’s been true to his com.funword.word. | 他信守他的承诺 |
[1:07:42] | No. | 不要 |
[1:07:45] | Lead the way, Smeagol. | 带路吧 史麦戈 |
[1:07:47] | Good Smeagol always helps. | 史麦戈总是很乐意帮忙 |
[1:08:25] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:08:28] | Treebeard? | 树胡子? |
[1:08:31] | Where has he gone? | 他跑哪儿去了? |
[1:08:33] | I had the loveliest dream last night. | 我昨晚做了一个美梦 |
[1:08:36] | There was this large barrel, full of pipe-weed. | 我梦到一个大木桶 里面装满烟草 |
[1:08:39] | And we smoked all of it. And then | 我们一口气把它抽完 结果 |
[1:08:42] | you were sick. | 你就生病了 |
[1:08:45] | I’d give anything for a whiff of Old Toby. | 能让我抽一口烟斗 我就算死也愿意 |
[1:08:52] | Did you hear that? | 你听到没有? |
[1:09:01] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
[1:09:03] | Something’s not right here. Not right at all. | 事情有点不对劲 很不对劲 |
[1:09:11] | You just said somethingTreeish. | 你刚刚说了一句 树语 |
[1:09:14] | No, I didn’t. I was just stretching. | 才没有 我只是伸个懒腰 |
[1:09:26] | You’re taller. | 你变高了 |
[1:09:28] | – Who? – You! | – 谁? – 你呀 |
[1:09:30] | – Than what? – Than me! | – 比什么高? – 比我高 |
[1:09:32] | I’ve always been taller than you. | 我一直都比你高 |
[1:09:34] | Pippin, everyone knows I’m the tall one. You’re the short one. | 皮聘 大家都知道我比较高 你才是矮冬瓜 |
[1:09:40] | Please, Merry. | 拜托 梅里 |
[1:09:42] | You’re what? 3 foot, 6″? At the most? | 你最多只有三尺六寸?对吧? |
[1:09:46] | Whereas me, I’m pushing 3’7″. | 至于我就快三尺七了 |
[1:09:51] | 3’8″! | 三尺八 |
[1:09:55] | 3 foot 8″? | 三尺八 |
[1:10:00] | You did something. | 你做了什么 |
[1:10:08] | Merry, don’t! Don’t drink it! | 梅里 别喝 |
[1:10:10] | Merry! | 梅里! |
[1:10:12] | No, Treebeard said that you shouldn’t have any. | 树胡子说你不能乱喝 |
[1:10:15] | – I want some! – It could well be dangerous! | – 我也要喝 – 喝了会危险! |
[1:10:19] | Give me it back. Merry! | 还给我 |
[1:10:23] | What’s happening?! | 怎么了? |
[1:10:25] | It’s got my leg! | 我的腿被夹住了 |
[1:10:27] | Merry! | 梅里 |
[1:10:48] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:10:56] | Away with you. | 放开他们 |
[1:10:58] | You should not be waking. | 你不该醒来的 |
[1:11:00] | Eat earth. Dig deep. Drink water. | 去吃泥土 树根挖深一点 水喝多一点 |
[1:11:06] | Go to sleep. | 然后去睡吧 |
[1:11:09] | Away with you. | 去吧 |
[1:11:11] | Come, the forest is waking up. | 来吧 森林苏醒了 |
[1:11:15] | It isn’t safe. | 这里不安全 |
[1:11:19] | The trees have grown wild and dangerous. | 树木变得狂躁和危险 |
[1:11:23] | Anger festers in their hearts. | 他们心中燃起熊熊怒火 |
[1:11:27] | Black are their thoughts. | 内心充满敌意 |
[1:11:29] | Strong is their hate. | 眼中充满仇恨 |
[1:11:32] | They will harm you if they can. | 他们很可能会伤害你们 |
[1:11:35] | There are too few of us now. | 树人的数量越来越少 |
[1:11:38] | Too few of us Ents left to manage them. | 想要约束树木也越来越难 |
[1:11:43] | Why are there so few of you when you have lived so long? | 你们这么长寿 怎么会只剩这么少呢? |
[1:11:46] | – Are there Ent children? – Bru-ra-hroom. | – 树人没有小孩吗? – 布-拉-鲁 |
[1:11:49] | There have been no Entings for a terrible long count of years. | 我们树人有好久好久都没有生小树人了 |
[1:11:55] | – Why is that? – We lost the Entwives. | – 为什么? – 我们的树妻都消失了 |
[1:12:00] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真是遗憾 |
[1:12:02] | – How did they die? – Die? No. | – 她们是怎么死的? – 死?不 |
[1:12:06] | We lost them. | 我是说她们消失了 |
[1:12:09] | And now we cannot find them. | 到现在都找不到她们 |
[1:12:15] | I don’t suppose you’ve seen Entwives in the Shire? | 你们在夏尔没见过树妻吧? |
[1:12:21] | Can’t say that I have. | 应该没有 |
[1:12:24] | You, Pip? | 你呢 皮聘? |
[1:12:28] | What do they look like? | 她们长什么样子? |
[1:12:33] | I don’t remember now. | 我不记得了 |
[1:12:54] | Edoras and the Golden Hall of Meduseld. | 埃多拉斯以及梅杜希尔德金殿 |
[1:12:58] | There dwells Theoden, King of Rohan | 洛汗国国王希优顿的皇宫 |
[1:13:02] | whose mind is overthrown. | 他的身心受到蛊惑 |
[1:13:05] | Saruman’s hold over King Theoden is now very strong. | 萨鲁曼控制了希优顿 |
[1:13:10] | My lord, your son | 我的国王 您的儿子 |
[1:13:13] | he is dead. | 他死了 |
[1:13:17] | My lord? | 国王 |
[1:13:20] | Uncle? | 叔叔? |
[1:13:28] | Will you not go to him? | 您不去看他么? |
[1:13:33] | Will you do nothing? | 您什么也不做吗? |
[1:13:36] | Be careful what you say. | 说话注意一点 |
[1:13:38] | Do not look for welcome here. | 我们此来不受欢迎 |
[1:14:04] | Oh, he must have died sometime in the night. | 他一定是昨晚去世的 |
[1:14:08] | What a tragedy for the king | 国王真不幸 |
[1:14:11] | to lose his only son and heir. | 一夜之间失去了唯一儿子和王储 |
[1:14:15] | I understand. His passing is hard to accept. | 我知道 他的死一定让你很难过 |
[1:14:20] | Especially now that your brother has deserted you. | 尤其是你的兄长也弃你不顾 |
[1:14:25] | Leave me alone, snake! | 让我一个人静一静 毒蛇 |
[1:14:28] | Oh, but you are alone. | 你的确是孤零零的一个人 |
[1:14:31] | Who knows what you’ve spoken to the darkness | 天晓得你在黑暗中 |
[1:14:36] | in the bitter watches of the night | 受了多少煎熬 |
[1:14:39] | when all your life seems to shrink. | 你的生命一点一滴地凋谢枯萎 |
[1:14:43] | The walls of your bower closing in about you. | 你受到四面高墙禁锢 |
[1:14:48] | A hutch to trammel some wild thing in. | 如同笼中鸟一般渴望自由 |
[1:14:54] | So fair. | 这么美丽 |
[1:14:58] | So cold. | 却如此冷漠 |
[1:15:01] | Like a morning of pale spring | 就像寒冬过后的春泉 |
[1:15:03] | still clinging to winter’s chill. | 依然那么地冰冷 |
[1:15:20] | Your words are poison. | 你的话是毒药 |
[1:16:55] | You’ll find more cheer in a graveyard. | 就连墓园都比这儿有生气 |
[1:17:12] | I cannot allow you before Theoden King so armed, Gandalf Greyhame. | 你们不能带武器见希优顿王 灰袍巫师甘道夫 |
[1:17:18] | By order of Grima Wormtongue. | 这是葛力马的命令 |
[1:17:37] | Your staff. | 你的手杖 |
[1:17:43] | You would not part an old man from his walking stick. | 你不能让一个老人离开他的拐杖 |
[1:18:05] | My lord, Gandalf the Grey is coming. | 国王 灰袍巫师甘道夫来了 |
[1:18:16] | He’s a herald of woe. | 他是一个灾祸 |
[1:18:18] | The courtesy of your hall is somewhat lessened of late | 你近来似乎不太欢迎来访者 |
[1:18:23] | Theoden King. | 希优顿王 |
[1:18:26] | He’s not welcome. | 他不受欢迎 |
[1:18:29] | Why should I welcome you | 我为什么要欢迎你? |
[1:18:35] | Gandalf Stormcrow? | 乌鸦嘴甘道夫 |
[1:18:39] | A just question, my liege. | 说得好 国王 |
[1:18:42] | Late is the hour | 时候这么晚 |
[1:18:45] | in which this conjurer chooses to appear. | 这名江湖术士却突然跑来 |
[1:18:50] | Lathspell I name him. | 我替他取名为噩耗 |
[1:18:52] | Ill news is an ill guest. | 噩耗就是不受欢迎的恶人 |
[1:18:55] | Be silent! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. | 给我闭嘴 别在这儿搬弄是非 |
[1:19:00] | I have not passed through fire and death | 我通过烈焰和死亡的试炼 |
[1:19:02] | to bandy crooked words with a witless worm. | 不是为了跟蠢材做口舌之争 |
[1:19:06] | His staff. | 他的手杖 |
[1:19:09] | I told you to take the wizard’s staff. | 我叫你们没收巫师的手杖 |
[1:19:16] | Theoden | 希优顿 |
[1:19:19] | son of Thengel | 塞哲尔之子 |
[1:19:23] | too long have you sat in the shadows. | 你活在阴影底下太久了 |
[1:19:28] | I would stay still if I were you. | 你最好乖乖别动 |
[1:19:32] | Harken to me! | 听我说 |
[1:19:39] | I release you | 我把你从咒语中 |
[1:19:42] | from the spell. | 释放出来 |
[1:19:55] | You have no power here | 你在这里没有力量 |
[1:19:58] | Gandalf the Grey. | 灰袍巫师甘道夫 |
[1:20:07] | I will draw you, Saruman, as poison is drawn from a wound. | 萨鲁曼 我要把你逼出来 就像把剧毒逼出伤口 |
[1:20:22] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[1:20:25] | If I go, Theoden dies. | 我一走希优顿就会死 |
[1:20:29] | You did not kill me | 你杀不了我 |
[1:20:32] | you will not kill him. | 更杀不了他 |
[1:20:38] | Rohan is mine. | 洛汗国是我的 |
[1:20:41] | Be gone. | 快走吧 |
[1:21:27] | I know your face. | 我认得你的脸 |
[1:21:33] | Eowyn. | 伊欧玟 |
[1:21:37] | Eowyn. | 伊欧玟 |
[1:21:47] | Gandalf? | 甘道夫? |
[1:21:48] | Breathe the free air again, my friend. | 呼吸自由空气吧 我的朋友 |
[1:22:05] | Dark have been my dreams of late. | 我仿佛做了一场噩梦 |
[1:22:11] | Your fingers would remember their old strength better | 只要你握住宝剑 |
[1:22:15] | if they grasped your sword. | 从前的力量就会回来 |
[1:23:03] | I’ve only | 我自始至终 |
[1:23:06] | ever served you, my lord. | 只想服侍您 我的国王 |
[1:23:09] | Your leechcraft would have had me crawling on all fours like a beast! | 你只是想用邪术 让我像小狗一样趴在你脚下 |
[1:23:15] | Send me not from your sight. | 请别放逐我 |
[1:23:19] | No, my lord! No, my lord. | 不 国王 我的国王 |
[1:23:22] | Let him go. | 饶了他吧 |
[1:23:24] | Enough blood has been spilt on his account. | 已经流了太多血了 |
[1:23:36] | Get out of my way! | 给我滚开 |
[1:23:41] | Hail, Theoden King! | 吾王希优顿 |
[1:24:09] | Where is Theodred? | 希优德里德呢? |
[1:24:14] | Where is my son? | 我儿子呢? |
[1:25:44] | Simbelmyn? | 永志花 |
[1:25:51] | Ever has it grown on the tombs of my forebears. | 它一直生长在先王的坟上 |
[1:25:58] | Now it shall cover the grave of my son. | 现在也将永远生长在我儿子的墓上 |
[1:26:03] | Alas that these evil days should be mine. | 厄运竟然降临在我身上 |
[1:26:08] | The young perish and the old linger. | 少年英年早逝、老人苟延残喘 |
[1:26:13] | That I should live | 而我竟然要眼睁睁看着 |
[1:26:15] | to see the last days of my house. | 洛汗国断送在我手上 |
[1:26:20] | Theodred’s death was not of your making. | 希优德里德的死不是你的错 |
[1:26:27] | No parent should have to bury their child. | 白发人不该送黑发人 |
[1:26:47] | He was strong in life. | 他生前很坚强 |
[1:26:50] | His spirit will find its way to the halls of your fathers. | 他在死后也将与你的先王同在 |
[1:27:38] | They had no warning. | 他们毫无预警 |
[1:27:40] | They were unarmed. | 手无寸铁 |
[1:27:43] | Now the Wild Men are moving through the Westfold, burning as they go. | 现在野人正穿越西谷 烧毁一路上的一切 |
[1:27:48] | Rick, cot and tree. | 干草、茅屋和树木 |
[1:27:50] | Where is Mama? | 妈妈呢? |
[1:27:53] | This is but a taste of the terror that Saruman will unleash. | 这只是萨鲁曼大军的一小部份 |
[1:27:58] | All the more potent, for he is driven now by fear of Sauron. | 他受到黑暗魔君索伦的控制 力量正日益壮大 |
[1:28:04] | Ride out and meet him head on. | 你必须正面迎敌 |
[1:28:07] | Draw him away from your women and children. | 引开他的大军 保护老弱妇孺 |
[1:28:11] | You must fight. | 你一定要开战 |
[1:28:13] | You have 2000 good men riding north as we speak. | 目前有两千名士兵向北而来 |
[1:28:17] | Eomer is loyal to you. | 伊欧墨对你忠心耿耿 |
[1:28:19] | His men will return and fight for their king. | 他会率领部下 回来为洛汗国王奋战 |
[1:28:22] | They will be 300 leagues from here by now. | 他们离这儿有三百里格 |
[1:28:29] | Eomer cannot help us. | 伊欧墨也救不了我们 |
[1:28:32] | I know what it is you want of me | 我知道你要我怎么做 |
[1:28:34] | but I will not bring further death to my people. | 但是我不能让人民白白送死 |
[1:28:39] | I will not risk open war. | 我不想冒险全面开战 |
[1:28:43] | Open war is upon you, whether you would risk it or not. | 敌人已向你宣战 不管你想不想冒这个险 |
[1:28:50] | When last I looked | 据我所知 |
[1:28:53] | Theoden, not Aragorn, was king of Rohan. | 我希优顿才是洛汗国国王 而不是亚拉冈 |
[1:29:03] | Then what is the king’s decision? | 国王您的命令是什么? |
[1:29:11] | By order of the king | 国王下令 |
[1:29:12] | the city must empty. | 全城军民撤退 |
[1:29:15] | We make for the refuge of Helm’s Deep. | 撤退到圣盔谷碉堡 |
[1:29:18] | Do not burden yourself with treasures. Take only what provisions you need. | 不要携带笨重的财宝 只要带必需品 |
[1:29:22] | Helm’s Deep. | 圣盔谷 |
[1:29:24] | They flee to the mountains when they should stand and fight. | 他应该跟敌人一决死战 而不是逃之天天 |
[1:29:28] | Who will defend them if not their king? | 一国之君就应该捍卫人民 |
[1:29:30] | He’s only doing what he thinks is best for his people. | 他这么做也是为了人民着想 |
[1:29:32] | Helm’s Deep has saved them in the past. | 圣盔谷以前救过他们一命 |
[1:29:34] | There is no way out of that ravine. Theoden is walking into a trap. | 那道峡谷无路可退 希优顿这是自寻死路 |
[1:29:38] | He thinks he’s leading them to safety. | 他认为他们在那儿很安全 |
[1:29:41] | What they will get is a massacre. | 但是他们会惨遭屠杀 |
[1:29:45] | Theoden has a strong will, but I fear for him. | 希优顿很固执 我替他担忧 |
[1:29:48] | I fear for the survival of Rohan. | 我也担心洛汗国的存亡 |
[1:29:52] | He will need you before the end, Aragorn. | 亚拉冈 他需要你的帮助 |
[1:29:55] | The people of Rohan will need you. | 洛汗国人民也需要你 |
[1:29:58] | The defenses have to hold. | 你们要挡住敌人的攻势 |
[1:30:02] | They will hold. | 一定挡得住 |
[1:30:08] | The Grey Pilgrim. | 灰袍圣徒 |
[1:30:10] | That’s what they used to call me. | 他们以前都这么叫我 |
[1:30:13] | Three hundred lives of Men I’ve walked this earth, and now I have no time. | 我在世上活了三百辈子 现在的世时间却不够用 |
[1:30:20] | With luck, my search will not be in vain. | 希望我能找到救兵 |
[1:30:23] | Look to my coming at first light on the fifth day. | 我将在五天后第一缕阳光初现时回来 |
[1:30:27] | At dawn, look to the east. | 破晓时向东方看 |
[1:30:30] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:30:59] | That horse is half mad, my lord. There’s nothing you can do. Leave him. | 那是匹疯马 你制服不了它的 算了吧 |
[1:31:36] | Hw nemna? NHis name is Brego. | 他的名字是布里哥 |
[1:31:44] | He was my cousin’s horse. | 他是我表兄弟的座骑 |
[1:31:47] | Brego? | 布里哥 |
[1:31:49] | n nama is cynglic. | 你的名字很有王者之风 |
[1:32:03] | I have heard of the magic of Elves but | 我听说精灵有魔法 |
[1:32:06] | I did not look for it in a Ranger from the North. | 但是没想到北方游侠也有魔法 |
[1:32:10] | You speak as one of their own. | 你也会说精灵语 |
[1:32:14] | I was raised in Rivendell | 我有一段时间 |
[1:32:17] | for a time. | 在瑞文戴尔长大 |
[1:32:22] | Turn this fellow free. | 把他放走吧 |
[1:32:25] | He’s seen enough of war. | 他见过太多战争了 |
[1:32:39] | Gandalf the White. | 白袍巫师甘道夫 |
[1:32:42] | Gandalf the Fool! | 白痴巫师甘道夫才对 |
[1:32:45] | Does he seek to humble me with his newfound piety? | 他自以为穿了白袍 就比我厉害吗? |
[1:32:51] | There were three who followed the wizard. | 他身边有三个人 |
[1:32:55] | An Elf, a Dwarf and a Man. | 一个精灵、一个矮人和一个凡人 |
[1:33:01] | You stink of horse. | 你全身都是马臭味 |
[1:33:09] | The Man | 那个凡人 |
[1:33:13] | was he from Gondor? – No, from the North. | – 他来自刚铎吗? – 不 他来自北方 |
[1:33:17] | One of the Dunedain Rangers, I thought he was. | 他是一名登丹游侠 |
[1:33:21] | His cloth was poor. | 他的衣衫褴褛 |
[1:33:24] | And yet he bore a strange ring. | 但是他戴了一只奇怪的戒指 |
[1:33:30] | Two serpents with emerald eyes. | 两条绿眼毒蛇 |
[1:33:34] | One devouring, the other crowned with golden flowers. | 一条张口大吞 另一条戴着金花皇冠 |
[1:33:40] | The Ring of Barahir. | 巴拉汉之戒 |
[1:33:43] | So Gandalf Greyhame thinks he has found Isildur’s heir. | 灰袍甘道夫以为他找到了埃西铎的子嗣 |
[1:33:46] | The lost king of Gondor – He is a fool. | 失踪的刚铎王 他是个蠢蛋 |
[1:33:50] | The line was broken years ago. | 刚铎王位早已失传 |
[1:33:54] | It matters not. | 已经无关紧要了 |
[1:33:56] | The world of Men shall fall. | 人类世界将彻底瓦解 |
[1:33:58] | It will begin at Edoras. | 埃多拉斯第一个遭殃 |
[1:34:09] | I am ready, Gamling. | 我准备好了 加姆林 |
[1:34:12] | Bring my horse. | 把我的马牵来 |
[1:34:17] | This is not a defeat. | 我们没被打败 |
[1:34:21] | We will return. | 我们会回来的 |
[1:34:28] | We will return. | 我们一定会回来的 |
[1:34:53] | You have some skill with a blade. | 你的剑法不错 |
[1:35:04] | Women of this country learned long ago | 这儿的女人很早就知道 |
[1:35:06] | “Those without swords can still die upon them.” | 没拿剑的人一样会死于剑下 |
[1:35:09] | I fear neither death nor pain. | 我不怕死也不怕痛 |
[1:35:12] | What do you fear, my lady? | 那么你怕什么? |
[1:35:18] | A cage. | 被困在牢笼里 |
[1:35:21] | To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them. | 直到老死才接受这个命运 |
[1:35:25] | And all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire. | 到时候就没有机会 证明我的英勇 |
[1:35:32] | You’re a daughter of kings | 你是国王的女儿 |
[1:35:35] | a shieldmaiden of Rohan. | 也是骠骑女战士 |
[1:35:44] | I do not think that would be your fate. | 那不会是你的命运 |
[1:36:20] | Theoden will not stay at Edoras. | 希优顿不会留在埃多拉斯 |
[1:36:23] | It’s vulnerable. He knows this. | 他很清楚那儿不安全 |
[1:36:25] | He will expect an attack on the city. | 他知道王城将受到攻击 |
[1:36:29] | They will flee to Helm’s Deep | 他们会逃到圣盔谷 |
[1:36:33] | the great fortress of Rohan. | 洛汗国的堡垒 |
[1:36:36] | It is a dangerous road to take through the mountains. | 前往圣盔谷的山路吱岖危险 |
[1:36:42] | They will be slow. | 前进速度会很缓慢 |
[1:36:44] | They will have women and children with them. | 他们当中也会有老弱妇孺 |
[1:36:52] | Send out your Warg Riders. | 派出狼骑士 |
[1:37:10] | Hey, stinker, don’t go getting too far ahead. | 臭东西 别走得太远 |
[1:37:13] | – Why do you do that? – What? | – 你为什么那样? – 怎样? |
[1:37:15] | Call him names. Run him down all the time. | 一直骂他 不断找他茬 |
[1:37:18] | Because. | 因为 |
[1:37:22] | Because that’s what he is, Mr. Frodo. | 因为他很坏 佛罗多 |
[1:37:24] | There’s naught left in him but lies and deceit. | 他只会说谎和欺骗 |
[1:37:27] | It’s the Ring he wants. It’s all he cares about. | 他想要魔戒 他只在乎魔戒 |
[1:37:30] | You have no idea what it did to him | 你不知道魔戒对他的折磨 |
[1:37:32] | what it’s still doing to him. | 到现在还在折磨他 |
[1:37:37] | I want to help him, Sam. | 我想要帮助他 |
[1:37:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:37:46] | Because I have to believe he can come back. | 因为我必须相信他会变好 |
[1:37:53] | You can’t save him, Mr. Frodo. | 你救不了他的 |
[1:37:55] | What do you know about it? Nothing! | 你懂个屁?你啥也不懂 |
[1:38:05] | I’m sorry, Sam. I don’t know why I said that. | 对不起 我不知道我为什么会这样说话 |
[1:38:10] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:38:13] | It’s the Ring. | 都是因为魔戒 |
[1:38:16] | You can’t take your eyes off it. | 你的视线都离不开它 |
[1:38:18] | I’ve seen you. | 我看到你 |
[1:38:20] | You’re not eating. You barely sleep. | 你不吃不喝不睡觉 |
[1:38:26] | It’s taken hold of you, Mr. Frodo. | 它控制了你的心智 |
[1:38:28] | – You have to fight it. – I know what I have to do, Sam. | – 你一定要反抗 – 我知道我该怎么做 |
[1:38:31] | The Ring was entrusted to me. It’s my task. | 魔戒被交到我手上 |
[1:38:34] | Mine! My own! | 这是我的 我一个人的 |
[1:38:37] | Can’t you hear yourself? | 你听听你自己说材话 |
[1:38:39] | Don’t you know who you sound like? | 你知道你听起来像谁吗? |
[1:38:51] | We wants it. | 我们要它 |
[1:38:54] | We needs it. | 我们需要它 |
[1:38:56] | Must have the precious. | 我们一定要得到宝贝 |
[1:39:01] | They stole it from us. | 他们从我们身上把它偷走 |
[1:39:05] | Sneaky little Hobbitses. | 鬼鬼祟祟的小霍比特人 |
[1:39:09] | Wicked. Tricksy. False. | 奸诈狡猾、虚伪做作 |
[1:39:13] | No. Not master. | 不 主人不会这样 |
[1:39:16] | Yes, precious. False. | 才怪 他最虚伪了 |
[1:39:20] | They will cheat you, hurt you, lie! | 他们会说谎欺骗你、伤害你 |
[1:39:26] | Master’s my friend. | 主人是我的朋友 |
[1:39:28] | You don’t have any friends. Nobody likes you. | 你没有朋友 没有人喜欢你 |
[1:39:35] | Not listening. I’m not listening. | 不听 我不听 |
[1:39:37] | You’re a liar and a thief. | 你是个骗子和小偷 |
[1:39:42] | No. | 不是 |
[1:39:44] | Murderer. | 杀人凶手 |
[1:39:50] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:39:51] | Go away? | 走开? |
[1:39:55] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[1:40:01] | Where would you be without me? Gollum. Gollum. | 没有我哪会有你? 咕噜 咕噜 |
[1:40:04] | I saved us. | 我救了我们 |
[1:40:06] | It was me. We survived because of me. | 都是我的功劳 都是我让我们活下来 |
[1:40:12] | Not anymore. | 我现在不必靠你了 |
[1:40:17] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:40:21] | Master looks after us now. | 主人会照顾我们 |
[1:40:25] | We don’t need you. | 我们不需要你 |
[1:40:29] | What? | 什么? |
[1:40:31] | Leave now | 你走吧 |
[1:40:33] | and never come back. | 再也别回来 |
[1:40:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:40:38] | Leave now and never come back. | 快走 别再回来 |
[1:40:45] | Leave now and never come back! | 你走吧 别再回来了 |
[1:41:03] | We told him to go away. | 我们叫他走 |
[1:41:06] | And away he goes, precious. | 他就走了 宝贝 |
[1:41:09] | Gone! Gone! Gone! | 他走了!他走了! |
[1:41:11] | Smeagol is free! | 史麦戈自由了! |
[1:41:18] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[1:41:19] | Look, see what Smeagol finds? | 你看史麦戈找到什么 |
[1:41:33] | They are young. | 他们很新鲜 |
[1:41:35] | They are tender. They are nice. | 肉也很嫩 很好吃哦 |
[1:41:38] | Yes, they are. Eat them. Eat them! | 没错 快吃了他们吧 |
[1:41:44] | You’ll make him sick, you will | 如果你让他吃下去 |
[1:41:47] | behaving like that. | 只会害他生病 |
[1:41:51] | There’s only one way to eat a brace of coneys. | 兔肉只有一种煮法 |
[1:41:58] | What’s it doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:42:01] | Stupid, fat Hobbit. | 又蠢又肥的霍比特人 |
[1:42:03] | It ruins it. | 你糟蹋了兔肉 |
[1:42:06] | What’s to ruin? There’s hardly any meat on them. | 哪里会?根本就没有肉 |
[1:42:14] | What we need is a few good taters. | 如果有洋芋就更棒 |
[1:42:17] | What’s taters, precious? | 洋芋是什么东西? |
[1:42:20] | What’s taters – Eh? | 洋芋是什么? |
[1:42:22] | Po-ta-toes. | 就是马铃薯 |
[1:42:24] | Boil them, mash them, stick them in a stew. | 煮成洋芋泥、跟肉一起炖 |
[1:42:29] | Lovely, big, golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish. | 或是炸成金黄色的洋芋片 配一块酥脆的炸鱼 |
[1:42:36] | Even you couldn’t say no to that. | 就连你都无法抗拒 |
[1:42:38] | Oh, yes, we could. | 我们当然可以抗拒 |
[1:42:40] | Spoil a nice fish. | 白白地糟蹋一条鲜鱼 |
[1:42:45] | Give it to us raw | 生鱼才够鲜美 |
[1:42:48] | and wriggling. | 活蹦乱跳的生鱼 |
[1:42:51] | You keep nasty chips. | 你自己吃臭洋芋片吧 |
[1:42:55] | You’re hopeless. | 你真是没救 |
[1:43:10] | Mr. Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[1:43:29] | – Who are they? – Wicked Men. | – 他们是什么人? – 坏人 |
[1:43:32] | Servants of Sauron. | 索伦的爪牙 |
[1:43:35] | They are called to Mordor. | 他们被召到魔多 |
[1:43:38] | The Dark One is gathering all armies to him. | 黑暗魔君正在集结大军 |
[1:43:41] | It won’t be long now. He will soon be ready. | 他很快就会准备好 |
[1:43:46] | – Ready to do what? – To make his war. | – 准备做什么? – 展开大战 |
[1:43:49] | The last war that will cover all the world in shadow. | 最后一场大战 将会让黑暗笼罩大地 |
[1:43:55] | We’ve got to get moving. Come on, Sam. | 我们得赶路 来吧 山姆 |
[1:43:58] | Mr. Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[1:44:00] | Look. | 你看 |
[1:44:05] | It’s an Oliphant. | 那是猛玛象 |
[1:44:16] | No one at home will believe this. | 老家的人绝对不会相信 |
[1:44:30] | Smeagol? | 史麦戈? |
[1:45:12] | We’ve lingered here too long. | 我们在这逗留太久了 |
[1:45:18] | Come on, Sam. | 走吧 山姆 |
[1:45:32] | Wait! We’re innocent travelers! | 住手 我们只是旅人 |
[1:45:37] | There are no travelers in this land. Only servants of the Dark Tower. | 这地方没有旅人 只有黑暗魔君的爪牙 |
[1:45:42] | We are bound to an errand of secrecy. | 我们的旅行必须保密 |
[1:45:46] | Those that claim to oppose the enemy would do well not to hinder us. | 只要是黑暗魔君敌人 就不要阻止我们 |
[1:45:50] | The enemy? | 敌人? |
[1:45:54] | His sense of duty was no less than yours, I deem. | 他一样也把你视为敌人 |
[1:46:00] | You wonder what his name is | 不知道他叫什么名字 |
[1:46:04] | where he came from. | 或是来自哪里 |
[1:46:08] | And if he was really evil at heart. | 也不知道他是否真的内心邪恶 |
[1:46:12] | What lies or threats led him on this long march from home. | 他到底是为了什么会远离家园来此作战? |
[1:46:17] | If he would not rather have stayed there | 也许他宁愿留在家乡 |
[1:46:22] | in peace. | 过着和平的日子 |
[1:46:27] | War will make corpses of us all. | 战争之中无人能幸免于难 |
[1:46:30] | Bind their hands. | 绑住他们的双手 |
[1:46:39] | It’s true, you don’t see many Dwarf women. | 没错 女矮人是很少见 |
[1:46:42] | And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance | 老实说 她们的长相和声音 |
[1:46:46] | that they’re often mistaken for Dwarf men. | 常常被误认为男矮人 |
[1:46:49] | It’s the beards. | 因为她们也有胡子 |
[1:46:51] | And this, in turn, has given rise to the belief | 甚至有人相信 |
[1:46:54] | that there are no Dwarf women | 女矮人根本不存在 |
[1:46:57] | and the Dwarves just spring out of holes in the ground | 矮人都是从地洞蹦出来的 |
[1:47:02] | which is, of course, ridiculous. | 这当然是无稽之谈 |
[1:47:10] | It’s all right, it’s all right. Nobody panic. | 没事 没事 别紧张 |
[1:47:13] | That was deliberate. It was deliberate. | 我是故意掉下来的 |
[1:47:17] | I haven’t seen my niece smile for a long time. | 我有好久没看到 我侄女开怀大笑了 |
[1:47:21] | She was a girl, when they brought her father back dead. | 他父亲的尸体被带回来时 她还是个小姑娘 |
[1:47:24] | Cut down by Orcs. | 她父亲被半兽人杀死 |
[1:47:27] | She watched her mother succumb to grief. | 她看着她母亲悲痛而逝 |
[1:47:30] | And she was left alone, to tend her king in growing fear. | 只留下她活在恐惧中 还要照顾她的国王 |
[1:47:35] | Doomed to wait upon an old man, who should have loved her as a father. | 她必须服侍一个 本应视她如己出的顽固老人 |
[1:47:50] | Gimli. | 金雳 |
[1:47:52] | Oh No, I couldn’t | 我不饿 |
[1:47:54] | I really couldn’t. | 我真的不饿 |
[1:48:01] | I made some stew. | 我煮了一锅炖肉 |
[1:48:03] | It isn’t much, but it’s hot. | 虽然不多 但是还很烫 |
[1:48:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:48:36] | – It’s good. – Really? | – 很好吃 – 真的吗? |
[1:48:43] | My uncle told me a strange thing. | 我叔叔跟我说了一件匪夷所思的事 |
[1:48:47] | He said that you rode to war with Thengel, my grandfather | 他说你曾跟我祖父塞哲尔并肩作战 |
[1:48:52] | But he must be mistaken. | 他一定是搞错了 |
[1:48:55] | King Theoden has a good memory. He was only a small child at the time. | 希优顿王的记性很好 当时他还只是个小孩子 |
[1:49:00] | Then you must be at least 60. | 那你至少有六十岁了 |
[1:49:05] | 70? | 七十岁? |
[1:49:07] | But you cannot be 80!? | 你不可能有八十岁了 |
[1:49:12] | 87. | 八十七岁 |
[1:49:17] | You are one of the Dunedain. | 你是登丹人 |
[1:49:20] | A descendant of Numenor, blessed with long life. | 努曼诺尔人的后裔 你们比别人都长寿 |
[1:49:24] | It was said that your race had passed into legend. | 听说你们这种人已经消失 成为传说了 |
[1:49:28] | There are few of us left. | 我们这种人所剩不多 |
[1:49:30] | The Northern Kingdom was destroyed long ago. | 北方王国早已被覆灭 |
[1:49:33] | I’m sorry. Please, eat. | 很遗憾 请多吃一点 |
[1:49:51] | The light of the Evenstar does not wax and wane. | 苍暮之星的光芒不会黯淡 |
[1:49:56] | It is mine to give to whom I will. | 我想要给谁就给谁 |
[1:50:01] | Like my heart. | 就像我的心一样 |
[1:50:05] | Go to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[1:50:08] | I am asleep. | 我已经睡着了 |
[1:50:17] | This is a dream. | 这只是一场梦 |
[1:50:21] | Then it is a good dream. | 那么这一定是美梦 |
[1:50:37] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[1:51:04] | 你曾告诉我 Minl pedich nin(精灵语) | |
[1:51:08] | 这一天会来到 I aur hen telitha.(精灵语) | |
[1:51:11] | This is not an end, but a beginning | 这不是结束 而是开始 |
[1:51:14] | 你一定要跟佛罗多去 Boe bedich go Frodo.(精灵语) | |
[1:51:17] | That is your path. | 这是你要走的路 |
[1:51:29] | My path is hidden from me. | 我看不见我要走的路 |
[1:51:32] | It is already laid before your feet. | 你要走的路已经在你眼前 |
[1:51:36] | 你不能犹豫不定 Si boe ?dhannathach.(精灵语) | |
[1:51:42] | Arwen | 亚玟 |
[1:51:46] | 如果你什么都不相信 Ae ?esteliach nad…(精灵语) | |
[1:51:49] | 那就相信真心 estelio han(精灵语) | |
[1:51:52] | 相信我们俩 Estelio ammen.(精灵语) | |
[1:52:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[1:52:36] | The woman who gave you that jewel. | 给你那枚宝石的女人? |
[1:52:42] | Our time here is ending. | 我们的时代结束了 |
[1:52:45] | Arwen’s time is ending. | 亚玟也要离开 |
[1:52:48] | Let her go. | 让她走吧 |
[1:52:50] | Let her take the ship into the west. | 让她坐船前往西方 |
[1:52:52] | Let her bear away her love for you to the Undying Lands. | 让她带着对你的爱到海外仙境 |
[1:52:55] | There it will be ever green. | 她对你的爱将永远常青 |
[1:52:59] | But never more than memory. | 但是她只有回忆 |
[1:53:02] | I will not leave my daughter here to die. | 我不会让我女儿留下来等死 |
[1:53:05] | – She stays because she still has hope. – She stays for you. | – 她是心存希望才会留下来 – 她是为了你才留下来 |
[1:53:09] | She belongs with her people. | 她应该跟她的族人在一起 |
[1:53:24] | 你连道别都没有就要走? ach gwannatha sin(精灵语) | |
[1:53:27] | 你以为你能趁天刚破晓 就这样悄悄走掉么? Ma nathach hi gwannathach or minuial archened?(精灵语) | |
[1:53:33] | 我不会回来了 ethelithon.(精灵语) | |
[1:53:36] | You underestimate your skill in battle. | 你低估了自己的实力 |
[1:53:38] | 你一定会回来 Ethelithach.(精灵语) | |
[1:53:40] | 我的意思不是战死 bedin o gurth ne dagor.(精灵语) | |
[1:53:42] | 那么你是什么意思? O man pedich?(精灵语) | |
[1:53:50] | 你有机会过另一种生活 Edra le men, men na guil edwen(精灵语) | |
[1:53:55] | away from wargrief, despair. | 远离战争、伤痛和绝望 |
[1:54:00] | Why are you saying this? | 你为什么说这些? |
[1:54:03] | I am mortal. You are Elf-kind. | 我是凡人 你是精灵 |
[1:54:08] | It was a dream, Arwen. | 这只是一场梦 |
[1:54:11] | Nothing more. | 一场美梦 |
[1:54:14] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你的话 |
[1:54:26] | This belongs to you. | 这属于你 |
[1:54:31] | It was a gift. | 这是送你的礼物 |
[1:54:35] | Keep it. | 留着它 |
[1:54:39] | My lord? | 大人? |
[1:54:43] | She is sailing to the Undying Lands with all that is left of her kin. | 她要跟其他的精灵 坐船到海外仙境 |
[1:55:11] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:55:14] | – Hama? – I’m not sure. | – 哈玛? – 我不确定 |
[1:55:33] | Wargs! | 座狼 |
[1:55:47] | A scout! | 他是斥候 |
[1:55:55] | – What is it? What do you see? – Warg! We’re under attack! | – 怎么了?那是什么? – 狼骑士 我们受到攻击 |
[1:55:59] | Get them out of here! | 快把他们带走 |
[1:56:06] | All riders to the head of the column. | 骑士全都到前面去 |
[1:56:09] | Come on. Get me up here. I’m a rider. | 快让我上去 我也是骑士 |
[1:56:11] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:56:24] | You must lead the people to Helm’s Deep, and make haste. | 你快带人民到圣盔谷 快去 |
[1:56:27] | – I can fight. – No! | – 我可以作战 – 不行 |
[1:56:31] | You must do this, for me. | 你要为了我带他们走 |
[1:56:35] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[1:56:40] | – Forward. I mean, charge forward. – Make for the lower ground! | – 前进 我是说向前冲 – 快到低地 |
[1:56:45] | – That’s it! Go on! – Stay together! | – 很好 快 – 聚在一起 |
[1:58:00] | Bring your pretty face to my ax. | 快来领死吧 |
[1:58:05] | That one counts as mine! | 那一只算我的 |
[1:58:23] | Stinking creature. | 臭东西 |
[1:59:52] | Aragorn! | 亚拉冈 |
[1:59:59] | Aragorn? | 亚拉冈? |
[2:00:14] | Tell me what happened and I will ease your passing. | 快说他怎么了 我就让你死得痛快 |
[2:00:17] | He’s | 他 |
[2:00:19] | dead. | 死了 |
[2:00:21] | He took a little tumble off the cliff. | 他跌下悬崖 |
[2:00:28] | You lie. | 你说谎 |
[2:01:03] | Get the wounded on horses. | 把伤者放到马背上 |
[2:01:06] | The wolves of Isengard will return. | 艾辛格的座狼会再回来 |
[2:01:10] | Leave the dead. | 把死者留下来 |
[2:01:19] | Come. | 来吧 |
[2:01:31] | – At last! – Helm’s Deep. | – 终于到了 – 圣盔谷 |
[2:01:33] | There it is, Helm’s Deep. | 到了 圣盔谷 |
[2:01:38] | We’re safe! | 我们安全了 |
[2:01:41] | We’re safe, my lady. | 我们安全了 王女 |
[2:01:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:02:30] | – Mama! – Eothain! | – 妈妈 – 伊欧森! |
[2:02:32] | Freda! | 斐黛! |
[2:02:39] | – Where is the rest? – This is all we could save, my lady. | – 其它的呢? – 我们只抢救了这么多 |
[2:02:45] | Take it to the caves. | 带到山洞 |
[2:02:47] | Make way for the king! | 迎接国王 |
[2:02:51] | Make way for Theoden! Make way for the king! | 迎接希优顿 迎接骠骑王 |
[2:03:03] | So fewso few of you have returned. | 好少人 回来的人好少 |
[2:03:09] | Our people are safe. | 我们的人民安全了 |
[2:03:13] | We have paid for it with many lives. | 但是却牺牲了很多人 |
[2:03:16] | My lady. | 王女 |
[2:03:21] | Lord Aragorn | 亚拉冈大人 |
[2:03:24] | where is he? | 他人呢? |
[2:03:27] | He fell. | 他不在了 |
[2:03:51] | Draw all our forces behind the wall. | 在城墙后方派重兵驻守 |
[2:03:54] | Bar the game and set a watch on the surround. | 挡住城门 派哨兵守住城池 |
[2:03:58] | What of those who cannot fight, my lord? The women and children | 不能打仗的人怎么办? 女人和小孩 |
[2:04:01] | Get them into the caves. | 带他们进入洞穴 |
[2:04:04] | Saruman’s arm will have grown long indeed if he thinks he can reach us here. | 萨鲁曼别想攻下这座铜墙铁壁 |
[2:04:11] | Helm’s Deep has one weakness. | 圣盔谷只有一个弱点 |
[2:04:15] | Its outer wall is solid rock | 它的外墙是巨石砌成 |
[2:04:17] | but for a small culvert at its base | 但是它的基座有一条渠道 |
[2:04:20] | which is little more than a drain. | 只比排水管大一点 |
[2:04:26] | How? How can fire undo stone? | 这行不通 火怎么烧得了石头? |
[2:04:30] | What kind of device could bring down the wall? | 你要用什么方法摧毁城墙? |
[2:04:39] | If the wall is breached, Helm’s Deep will fall. | 只要能攻下城墙 圣盔谷就会瓦解 |
[2:04:43] | Even if it is breached, it would take a number beyond reckoning | 就算攻打城墙 也要有几千名士兵 |
[2:04:47] | thousands, to storm the Keep. | 才攻得进去 |
[2:04:49] | Tens of thousands. | 成千上万名的士兵 |
[2:04:51] | But, my lord, there is no such force. | 大人 我们没有这种大军 |
[2:05:07] | A new power is rising. | 一股新势力崛起 |
[2:05:10] | Its victory is at hand. | 它即将获得胜利 |
[2:05:19] | This night | 今晚 |
[2:05:21] | the land will be stained with the blood of Rohan! | 洛汗人的鲜血将染红大地 |
[2:05:26] | March to Helm’s Deep! | 向圣盔谷进攻 |
[2:05:29] | Leave none alive! | 不留活口 |
[2:05:35] | To war! | 开战! |
[2:05:42] | There will be no dawn for Men. | 人类的末日到了 |
[2:06:03] | Look. There’s smoke to the south. | 南方有烟硝升起 |
[2:06:06] | There is always smoke rising | 最近艾辛格那个方向 |
[2:06:09] | from Isengard these days. | 一直都有烟硝升起 |
[2:06:13] | Isengard? | 艾辛格? |
[2:06:15] | There was a time | 很久以前 |
[2:06:17] | when Saruman would walk in my woods. | 萨鲁曼会来我的森林漫步 |
[2:06:21] | But now he has a mind of metal | 但是现在他却满脑子都是金属 |
[2:06:25] | and wheels. | 还有铁轮 |
[2:06:28] | He no longer cares for growing things. | 他对大自然不再感兴趣 |
[2:06:33] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[2:06:39] | It’s Saruman’s army. | 萨鲁曼的大军 |
[2:06:42] | The war has started. | 开战了 |
[2:07:22] | May the grace of the Valar protect you. | 愿主神保佑你 |
[2:07:58] | Brego. | 布里哥 |
[2:08:26] | Arwen. | 亚玟 |
[2:08:29] | 你该走了 Tollen i lu(精灵语) | |
[2:08:33] | 船要开往瓦林诺 去吧 现在还来得及 I chair gwannar na Valannor. Si bado, no círar.(精灵语) | |
[2:08:37] | I have made my choice. | 我做了决定 |
[2:08:46] | He is not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[2:08:50] | Why do you linger here when there is no hope? | 已经没有希望 你为何还要留恋? |
[2:08:54] | There is still hope. | 还有一线希望 |
[2:09:01] | If Aragorn survives this war, you will still be parted. | 就算亚拉冈活下来 你们还是会分开 |
[2:09:08] | If Sauron is defeated and Aragorn made king | 就算亚拉冈打败索伦成为人皇 |
[2:09:12] | and all that you hope for comes true | 而你的愿望也都实现 |
[2:09:14] | you will still have to taste the bitterness of mortality. | 他还是逃不了死亡的命运 |
[2:09:19] | Whether by the sword or the slow decay of time | 不管是战死或是老死 |
[2:09:22] | Aragorn will die. | 亚拉冈都难逃一死 |
[2:09:28] | And there will be no comfort for you | 你将得不到安慰 |
[2:09:31] | no comfort to ease the pain of his passing. | 永远为他的死伤心难过 |
[2:09:38] | He wlll come to death | 他死了以后 |
[2:09:41] | an image of the splendor of the Kings of Men | 身为人皇的英勇形象 |
[2:09:44] | in glory undimmed before the breaking of the world. | 将留在世人心中永不磨灭 |
[2:09:57] | But you, my daughter | 但是你 我的爱女 |
[2:10:02] | you will linger on in darkness and in doubt | 你将活在亘久不变的黑暗中 |
[2:10:07] | as nightfall in winter that comes without a star. | 就像没有星光的冬夜 |
[2:10:14] | Here you will dwell | 你将满怀伤悲 |
[2:10:16] | bound to your grief under the fading trees | 住在一天一天干枯的老树下 |
[2:10:23] | until all the world is changed | 直到世界改变 |
[2:10:25] | and the long years of your life are utterly spent. | 你也虚度了你漫长的一生 |
[2:10:38] | Arwen. | 亚玟 |
[2:10:46] | There is nothing for you here | 你在这儿什么也没有 |
[2:10:49] | only death. | 只有死亡 |
[2:11:12] | 难道你不爱我吗? Ah im, ú erin veleth lin?(精灵语) | |
[2:11:17] | 我爱你 父亲 Gerich veleth nin, ada.(精灵语) | |
[2:12:25] | The power of the enemy is growing. | 敌人的力量越来越强大 |
[2:12:28] | Sauron will use his puppet, Saruman | 索伦将利用他的傀儡萨鲁曼 |
[2:12:31] | to destroy the people of Rohan. | 消灭洛汗人民 |
[2:12:37] | Isengard has been unleashed. | 艾辛格的邪恶大军出动了 |
[2:12:45] | The Eye of Sauron now turns to Gondor | 索伦的邪眼把目标转向刚铎 |
[2:12:49] | the last free Kingdom of Men. | 人类最后的自由国土 |
[2:12:52] | His war on this country will come swiftly. | 他将迅雷不及掩耳地进攻刚铎 |
[2:13:00] | He senses the Ring is close. | 他感到魔戒离他很近 |
[2:13:04] | The strength of the Ring-bearer is failing. | 魔戒持有者的意志越来越薄弱 |
[2:13:07] | In his heart, Frodo begins to understand | 佛罗多的内心深处知道 |
[2:13:13] | the quest will claim his life. | 这场旅程将夺去他的生命 |
[2:13:17] | You know this. | 你很清楚 |
[2:13:20] | You have foreseen it. | 你也预见到了 |
[2:13:25] | It is the risk we all took. | 这是我们必须冒的险 |
[2:13:32] | In the gathering dark, the will of the Ring grows strong. | 当邪恶力量聚集 魔戒的意志力就会加强 |
[2:13:38] | It works hard now to find its way back into the hands of Men. | 它一心一意想回到人类手上 |
[2:13:42] | Men, who are so easily seduced by its power. | 因为人类很容易受到它的诱惑 |
[2:13:48] | The young captain of Gondor has but to extend his hand | 年轻的刚铎将军只要伸出手 |
[2:13:52] | take the Ring for his own, and the world will fall. | 将魔戒占为己有 中土世界就会沦陷 |
[2:13:58] | It is close now. | 就快了 |
[2:14:00] | So close to achieving its goal. | 它就快成功了 |
[2:14:08] | For Sauron will have dominion over all life on this Earth | 索伦即将奴役世上所有生物 |
[2:14:12] | even unto to the ending of the world. | 直至让中土世界的灭亡 |
[2:14:18] | The time of the Elves | 精灵的时代 |
[2:14:20] | is over. | 已经结束了 |
[2:14:22] | Do we leave Middle-earth to its fate? | 我们就该让中土世界自生自灭? |
[2:14:28] | Do we let them stand alone? | 或是让他们孤军奋战吗? |
[2:14:36] | What news? | 有什么消息? |
[2:14:37] | Our scouts report Saruman has attacked Rohan. | 我们的探子报告说萨鲁曼向洛汗国进攻 |
[2:14:40] | Theoden’s people have fled to Helm’s Deep. | 希优顿率领人民逃到圣盔谷 |
[2:14:43] | But we must look to our own borders. Faramir, Orcs are on the move. | 我们必须守住边境 法拉墨 半兽人在蠢蠢欲动 |
[2:14:47] | Sauron is marshaling an army. | 索伦在召募大军 |
[2:14:50] | Easterlings and Southrons are at the Black Gate. | 野人部落和南蛮族聚集在黑门 |
[2:14:52] | – How many? – Some thousands. More come every day. | – 有多少? – 几千人 每天都增加 |
[2:14:57] | – Who’s covering the river to the north? – We pulled 500 men at Osgiliath. | – 谁驻守在北边河流? – 奥斯吉力亚斯的五百名精兵 |
[2:15:01] | If their city is attacked, we won’t hold it. | 要是受到攻击绝对抵挡不了 |
[2:15:06] | Saruman attacks from Isengard. | 萨鲁曼从艾辛格发动攻势 |
[2:15:08] | Sauron from Mordor. | 索伦则从魔多进攻 |
[2:15:12] | The fight will come to Men on both fronts. | 人类将受到两面夹攻 |
[2:15:16] | Gondor is weak. | 刚铎势单力薄 |
[2:15:18] | Sauron will strike us soon. | 索伦很快就会打过来 |
[2:15:21] | And he will strike hard. | 他会全力进攻 |
[2:15:24] | He knows now we do not have the strength to repel him. | 他知道我们现在无力抵挡 |
[2:15:42] | My men tell me that you are Orc spies. | 我的手下说你们是半兽人间谍 |
[2:15:44] | Spies? Now wait just a minute. | 间谍?有没有搞错? |
[2:15:47] | Well, if you’re not spies, then who are you? | 你们不是间谍是什么? |
[2:15:56] | Speak. | 快说 |
[2:15:59] | We are Hobbits of the Shire. | 我们是夏尔来的霍比特人 |
[2:16:02] | Frodo Baggins is my name, and this is Samwise Gamgee. | 我的名字是佛罗多·巴金斯 这是山姆卫斯·詹吉 |
[2:16:05] | Your bodyguard? | 你的保镖吗? |
[2:16:07] | His gardener. | 他的园丁 |
[2:16:10] | And where is your skulking friend? | 你们那个鬼鬼祟祟的朋友呢? |
[2:16:13] | That gangrel creature. | 滑不溜丢的小子 |
[2:16:16] | He had an ill-favored look. | 那个丑八怪 |
[2:16:19] | There was no other. | 没有别人 |
[2:16:25] | We set out from Rivendell with seven companions. | 我们跟七个同伴 从端文戴尔出发 |
[2:16:31] | One we lost in Moria | 在摩瑞亚失去一名同伴 |
[2:16:35] | two were my kin | 其中有两个也是霍比特人 |
[2:16:37] | a Dwarf there was also and an Elf and two Men. | 还有一个矮人、一个精灵 和两个人类 |
[2:16:41] | Aragorn, son of Arathorn and Boromir of Gondor. | 亚拉松之子亚拉冈和刚铎人波罗莫 |
[2:16:50] | You’re a friend of Boromir? | 你是波罗莫的朋友? |
[2:16:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[2:16:56] | For my part. | 至少我是这么想 |
[2:17:04] | It will grieve you then to learn that he is dead. | 那么你知道他死了一定会很难过 |
[2:17:09] | Dead? | 死了? |
[2:17:11] | How? When? | 怎么会?几时? |
[2:17:13] | As one of his companions, I’d hoped you would tell me. | 你是他的同伴 我倒希望你能告诉我 |
[2:17:16] | If something has happened to Boromir, we would have you tell us. | 如果波罗莫出了事 我希望你能告诉我们实情 |
[2:17:23] | His horn washed up upon the riverbank, about six days past. | 六天前他的号角被冲到河岸 |
[2:17:29] | It was cloven in two. | 号角被砍成两半 |
[2:17:34] | But more than this, I know it in my heart. | 但是我很清楚他已经死了 |
[2:17:39] | He was my brother. | 他是我的兄长 |
[2:18:30] | Boromir! | 波罗莫 |
[2:18:34] | Boromir! | 波罗莫 |
[2:18:40] | This city was once the jewel of our kingdom. | 这座城市曾是我们王国的骄傲 |
[2:18:44] | A place of light and beauty and music. | 充满光明、美和音乐的地方 |
[2:18:48] | And so it shall be once more! | 它将恢复它的辉煌 |
[2:18:52] | Let the armies of Mordor know this: | 我要告诉魔多的邪恶大军 |
[2:18:55] | Never again will the land of my people fall into enemy hands. | 我们人民的土地将不再落入敌人手中 |
[2:19:03] | This city of Osgiliath has been reclaimed. | 奥斯吉力亚斯城又重回刚铎人民怀抱 |
[2:19:08] | – For Gondor! – For Gondor! – For Gondor! – For Gondor! | – 刚铎万岁 – 刚铎万岁 |
[2:19:23] | Good speech. Nice and short. | 很棒的演讲 简单扼要 |
[2:19:26] | Leaves more time for drinking! | 这样才有更多时间喝酒 |
[2:19:29] | Break out the ale! These men are thirsty! | 拿出啤酒 弟兄们口渴了 |
[2:19:37] | Remember today, little brother. | 弟弟 记住今天 |
[2:19:39] | Today, life is good. | 今天很美好 |
[2:19:46] | What? | 怎么了? |
[2:19:48] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[2:19:53] | – Moment of peace, can he not give us that? – Where is he? | 他不能让我们清静一下吗? |
[2:19:56] | Where is Gondor’s finest? Where’s my first-born? | 刚铎最英勇的战士在哪里? 我的长子在哪里? |
[2:20:00] | Father! | 父亲 |
[2:20:07] | They say you vanquished the enemy almost single-handedly. | 他们说你几乎是一夫当关 亲手把所有敌人歼灭 |
[2:20:09] | They exaggerate. The victory belongs to Faramir also. | 那是夸大其词 胜利也属于法拉墨 |
[2:20:14] | But for Faramir, this city would still be standing. | 要不是他这座城市就不会被毁灭 |
[2:20:18] | Were you not entrusted to protect it? | 我不是命令你保护这座城吗? |
[2:20:20] | I would have done, but our numbers were too few. | 我誓死保护它 但是我们寡不敌众 |
[2:20:23] | Oh, too few. | 这都是藉口 |
[2:20:25] | You let the enemy walk in and take it on a whim. | 你让敌人直驱而入 就这样把城攻下来 |
[2:20:30] | Always you cast a poor reflection on me. | 你老是丢我的脸 |
[2:20:33] | That is not my intent. | 我不是故意的 |
[2:20:35] | You give him no credit, and yet he tries to do your will. | 他拼了命为你奋战 你却不给他一点肯定 |
[2:20:42] | – He loves you, Father. – Do not trouble me with Faramir | – 他很敬爱你 – 别替法拉墨说好话 |
[2:20:45] | I know his uses, and they are few. | 他一点都没有用 |
[2:20:48] | We have more urgent things to speak of. | 我们有更要紧的事要谈 |
[2:20:53] | Elrond of Rivendell has called a meeting. | 瑞文戴尔的爱隆召集会议 |
[2:20:56] | He will not say why, but I have guessed its purpose. | 他没说原因 但是我也猜得出来 |
[2:20:59] | It is rumored that the weapon of the enemy has been found. | 传言敌人的利器被找到了 |
[2:21:05] | The One Ring. | 至尊魔戒 |
[2:21:10] | – Isildur’s Bane. – It has fallen into the hands of the Elves. | – 埃西铎的魔戒 – 它落入精灵的手中 |
[2:21:15] | Everyone will try to claim it: Men, Dwarves, Wizards. | 大家都想争夺它 人类、矮人、巫师 |
[2:21:18] | We cannot let that happen. This thing must come to Gondor. | 我们必须阻止他们 刚铎一定要得到至尊魔戒 |
[2:21:24] | – Gondor. – It’s dangerous, I know. | – 刚铎 – 很危险 我知道 |
[2:21:27] | Ever the Ring will seek to corrupt the hearts of lesser Men. But you! | 意志不坚定的人会受到魔戒蛊惑 但是你 |
[2:21:31] | You are strong. And our need is great. | 你很坚强 我们很需要它 |
[2:21:35] | It is our blood which is being spilled, our people who are dying. | 我们为了捍卫中土世界 抛头颅洒热血 牺牲无数人命 |
[2:21:41] | Sauron is biding his time. He’s massing fresh armies. | 索伦的时间充裕 他正在集结邪恶大军 |
[2:21:46] | He will return. | 他一定会再回来 |
[2:21:48] | And when he does, we will be powerless to stop him. | 到时候他要是大军进攻 我们就更无力抵挡 |
[2:21:51] | You must go. | 你一定要去 |
[2:21:55] | Bring me back this mighty gift. | 把这个强大的礼物带回来给我 |
[2:21:58] | No. My place is here with my people. Not in Rivendell. | 不 我要跟人民并肩作战 我不要去瑞文戴尔 |
[2:22:04] | – Would you deny your own father? – If there is need to go to Rivendell | – 你连自己父亲的话都不听? – 如果你要派人去瑞文戴尔 |
[2:22:08] | send me in his stead. – You? | – 那就派我去吧 – 你? |
[2:22:12] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[2:22:14] | A chance for Faramir, captain of Gondor, to show his quality. | 刚铎将军法拉墨 想要证明他的能力 |
[2:22:19] | I think not. | 想都别想 |
[2:22:21] | I trust this mission only to your brother. | 只有你兄长能完成这项任务 |
[2:22:24] | The one who will not fail me. | 他绝对不会让我失望 |
[2:22:44] | Remember today, little brother. | 记住今天 弟弟 |
[2:23:05] | Captain Faramir! | 法拉墨将军 |
[2:23:09] | We found the third one. | 我们找到另一个家伙 |
[2:23:22] | You must come with me. Now. | 你跟我走 来吧 |
[2:23:35] | Down there. | 下面 |
[2:23:51] | To enter the Forbidden Pool bears the penalty of death. | 谁敢闯进禁忌之池格杀勿论 |
[2:24:05] | They wait for my command. | 他们在等我的命令 |
[2:24:12] | Shall I shoot? | 我该下令吗? |
[2:24:14] | The rock and pool Is nice and cool | 池塘的水好清凉 |
[2:24:18] | So juicy sweet | 池塘的鱼好甘甜 |
[2:24:20] | Our only wish To catch a fish | 我唯一的愿望就是抓到 |
[2:24:23] | So juicy sweet | 甘甜的鱼儿 |
[2:24:33] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[2:24:36] | This creature is bound to me. | 这个生物对我有义务 |
[2:24:39] | And I to him. | 我对他也有责任 |
[2:24:44] | He is our guide. | 他是我们的向导 |
[2:24:50] | Please | 求求你 |
[2:24:52] | let me go down to him. | 让我下去找他 |
[2:25:05] | Smeagol. | 史麦戈 |
[2:25:08] | Master is here. | 主人在这儿 |
[2:25:11] | Come, Smeagol. | 来 史麦戈 |
[2:25:15] | Trust master. Come. | 相信主人 来吧 |
[2:25:21] | We must go now? | 我们一定要走吗? |
[2:25:25] | Smeagol, you must trust master. | 史麦戈 你要相信主人 |
[2:25:29] | Follow me. Come on. | 跟我来 |
[2:25:31] | Come. | 来呀 |
[2:25:36] | Come, Smeagol. | 来 史麦戈 |
[2:25:37] | Nice Smeagol. That’s it. | 史麦戈乖 很好 |
[2:25:40] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[2:25:46] | Don’t hurt him! | 别伤害他 |
[2:25:48] | Smeagol, don’t struggle. Smeagol, listen to me. | 别挣扎 听我说 |
[2:25:50] | Master! | 主人 |
[2:26:17] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[2:26:23] | Where are you leading them? | 你要带他们去哪里? |
[2:26:27] | Answer me. | 快回答 |
[2:26:29] | Smeagol. | 史麦戈 |
[2:26:36] | Why does it cry, Smeagol? | 你为什么要哭 史麦戈? |
[2:26:42] | Cruel Men hurts us. | 坏人伤害我们 |
[2:26:45] | Master tricksed us. | 主人骗了我们 |
[2:26:48] | Of course he did. | 他当然骗了我们 |
[2:26:52] | I told you he was tricksy. | 我就跟你说他很奸诈 |
[2:26:56] | I told you he was false. | 我跟你说他很虚伪 |
[2:26:59] | Master is our friend. | 主人是朋友 |
[2:27:02] | Our friend. | 我们的朋友 |
[2:27:05] | Master betrayed us. | 主人出卖了我们 |
[2:27:07] | No. Not its business. | 不 这不关你事 |
[2:27:11] | Leave us alone! | 别管我们 |
[2:27:14] | Filthy little Hobbitses! | 臭霍比特人 |
[2:27:16] | They stole it from us! | 他们偷走我们的东西 |
[2:27:19] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[2:27:21] | What did they steal? | 他们偷走什么? |
[2:27:24] | My precious! | 我的宝贝 |
[2:27:33] | We have to get out of here. | 我们一定要逃走 |
[2:27:36] | You go. Go, now. | 你快走吧 |
[2:27:40] | You can do it. | 你可以逃走 |
[2:27:43] | Use the Ring, Mr. Frodo. | 快用魔戒 佛罗多 |
[2:27:45] | Just this once. | 就这么一次 |
[2:27:47] | Put it on. | 戴上它 |
[2:27:49] | Disappear. | 消失不见 |
[2:27:52] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[2:27:57] | You were right, Sam. | 你说得对 |
[2:28:00] | You tried to tell me but | 你试着告诉我 但是 |
[2:28:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:28:14] | The Ring’s taking me, Sam. | 魔戒控制了我 |
[2:28:18] | If I put it on | 我一戴上魔戒 |
[2:28:20] | he’ll find me. | 他就会找到我 |
[2:28:24] | He’ll see. | 他就会看到我 |
[2:28:27] | Mr. Frodo | 佛罗多 |
[2:28:34] | So this is the answer to all the riddles. | 原来这就是所有谜团的解答 |
[2:28:41] | Here in the Wild I have you | 我在荒郊野外找到你们 |
[2:28:44] | two Halflings | 两个半身人 |
[2:28:46] | and a host of men at my call. | 我有一群忠心的部下 |
[2:28:53] | The Ring of Power within my grasp. | 至尊魔戒也垂手可得 |
[2:29:06] | A chance for Faramir, captain of Gondor | 我这刚铎大将法拉墨 |
[2:29:11] | to show his quality. | 将证明自己的能力 |
[2:29:35] | No! | 不! |
[2:29:40] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[2:29:41] | Leave him alone. | 放了他吧 |
[2:29:44] | Don’t you understand? | 你不明白吗? |
[2:29:48] | He’s got to destroy it! | 他一定要摧毁它 |
[2:29:50] | That’s where we’re going, into Mordor. | 所以我们才要去魔多 |
[2:29:53] | To the Mountain of Fire! | 把它丢进末日火山烈焰 |
[2:29:56] | Osgiliath is under attack. They call for reinforcements. | 奥斯吉力亚斯受到攻击 他们请你调派援兵 |
[2:29:59] | Please. It’s such a burden. | 求求你 他身负重担 |
[2:30:04] | Will you not help him? | 你不肯帮他吗? |
[2:30:08] | Captain? | 将军? |
[2:30:10] | Prepare to leave. | 准备出发 |
[2:30:18] | The Ring will go to Gondor. | 魔戒将被带到刚铎 |
[2:31:33] | – He’s alive! – Where is he? Where is he? | – 他还活着 – 他人呢? |
[2:31:36] | Get out of the way! I’m gonna kill him! | 让开 我要宰了他 |
[2:31:39] | You are the luckiest, the canniest | 你是我见过最幸运、最机智 |
[2:31:43] | and the most reckless man I ever knew. | 也是最不怕死的家伙 |
[2:31:48] | Bless you, laddie. | 谢天谢地 |
[2:31:50] | Gimli, where is the king? | 金雳 国王呢? |
[2:32:00] | Le abdollen. | 你迟到了 |
[2:32:05] | You look terrible. | 你看起来不太好 |
[2:32:48] | A great host, you say | 一支大军? |
[2:32:51] | – All Isengard is emptied. – How many? | – 艾辛格大军倾巢而出 – 多少人? |
[2:32:54] | Ten thousand strong at least. | 至少有一万人 |
[2:32:58] | Ten thousand? | 一万人? |
[2:33:00] | It is an army bred for a single purpose: | 这支大军只有一个目的 |
[2:33:05] | To destroy the world of Men. | 摧毁人类世界 |
[2:33:10] | They will be here by nightfall. | 他们入夜就会攻到 |
[2:33:18] | Let them come! | 让他们来吧 |
[2:33:21] | I want every man and strong lad able to bear arms | 让每个士兵和壮丁佩带武器 |
[2:33:24] | to be ready for battle by nightfall. | 今晚准备迎敌 |
[2:33:35] | We will cover the causeway and the gate from above. | 我们在上面守住通道和城门 |
[2:33:38] | No army has ever breached the deeping wall | 没有人攻得下深墙 |
[2:33:41] | or set foot inside the Hornburg! | 或是攻进号角堡 |
[2:33:44] | This is no rabble of mindless Orcs. | 这些可不是低能的半兽人 |
[2:33:47] | These are Uruk-hai. | 他们是强兽人 |
[2:33:49] | Their armour is thick and their shields broad. | 骁勇善战、武器精良 |
[2:33:54] | I have fought many wars, Master Dwarf. | 我身经百战 矮人先生 |
[2:33:58] | I know how to defend my own keep. | 我知道该怎么防卫我的堡垒 |
[2:34:08] | They will break upon this fortress like water on rock. | 这座碉堡可以说是滴水不漏 |
[2:34:12] | Saruman’s hordes will pillage and burn. We’ve seen it before. | 萨鲁曼大军会烧杀掳掠 这种事我常见 |
[2:34:17] | Crops can be resown | 但是农作物可以再耕种 |
[2:34:20] | homes rebuilt. | 家园可以再重建 |
[2:34:24] | Within these walls | 我们在这座铜墙铁壁 |
[2:34:27] | we will outlast them. | 撑得绝对比他们久 |
[2:34:28] | They do not come to destroy Rohan’s crops or villages. | 他们不是来烧杀掳掠的 |
[2:34:31] | They come to destroy its people | 他们是来把洛汗人赶尽杀绝 |
[2:34:32] | down to the last child. | 连一个小孩也不放过 |
[2:34:36] | What would you have me do? | 你要我怎么办? |
[2:34:38] | Look at my men. | 看看这些人 |
[2:34:40] | Their courage hangs by a thread. | 他们就快失去勇气 |
[2:34:44] | If this is to be our end, then I would have them make such an end | 如果我们非死不可 我也要他们奋战到底 |
[2:34:49] | as to be worthy of remembrance. | 好让世人永远记得 |
[2:34:55] | Send out riders, my lord. | 派出骑士 国王 |
[2:34:58] | You must call for aid. | 你一定要去搬救兵 |
[2:35:04] | And who will come? | 谁会来救我们? |
[2:35:06] | Elves? | 精灵? |
[2:35:08] | Dwarves? | 矮人? |
[2:35:11] | We are not so lucky in our friends as you. | 我们不像你有那么多朋友 |
[2:35:15] | The old alliances are dead. | 古老的同盟早已瓦解 |
[2:35:17] | – Gondor will answer. – Gondor?! | – 刚铎会派出救兵 – 刚铎? |
[2:35:20] | Where was Gondor when the Westfold fell?! | 西谷沦陷时刚铎人在哪里? |
[2:35:24] | Where was Gondor when our enemies closed in around us?! | 我们被敌人围攻时刚铎人在哪? |
[2:35:27] | Where was Gondor? | 他们在哪? |
[2:35:32] | No, my Lord Aragorn | 不 亚拉冈 |
[2:35:35] | we are alone. | 我们只能孤军奋战 |
[2:35:44] | Get the women and children into the caves. | 把女人小孩带进洞穴 |
[2:35:46] | We need more time to lay provisions | 我们需要时间准备 |
[2:35:48] | There is no time. War is upon us. | 没时间了 开战了 |
[2:35:52] | Secure the gate. | 封锁大门 |
[2:35:58] | We Ents have not troubled | 我们树人不插手 |
[2:36:01] | about the wars of Men and wizards | 人类和巫师的战争 |
[2:36:05] | for a very long time. | 已经有好久了 |
[2:36:09] | But now, something is about to happen | 但是现在要发生的事 |
[2:36:14] | that has not happened | 也有好长一段世间 |
[2:36:17] | for an age. | 没有发生过了 |
[2:36:20] | Entmoot. | 树人会议 |
[2:36:23] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[2:36:24] | ‘Tis a gathering. | 那是一种集会 |
[2:36:28] | A gathering of what? | 什么的集会? |
[2:36:49] | Beech. Oak. | 山毛桦、橡树 |
[2:36:51] | Chestnut. Ash. | 朵树、白杨树 |
[2:36:54] | Good. Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[2:36:56] | Many have come. | 很多树人都来了 |
[2:37:06] | Now we must decide if the Ents | 我们必须决定树人 |
[2:37:09] | will go to war. | 该不该参战 |
[2:37:20] | Move back! Move to the caves! | 撤退 快进洞穴 |
[2:37:26] | Come on, people! Quickly, now! | 大伙儿 快点 |
[2:37:28] | We’ll place the reserves along the wall. | 我们把物资堆在墙边 |
[2:37:31] | They can support the archers from above the gate. | 它们可以用来支撑拱门 |
[2:37:33] | Aragorn, you must rest. | 亚拉冈 你一定要休息 |
[2:37:36] | You’re no use to us half alive. | 你半死不活的没有用 |
[2:37:39] | Aragorn! | 亚拉冈 |
[2:37:44] | I’m to be sent with the women into the caves. | 我要带老弱妇孺躲进山洞 |
[2:37:47] | That is an honorable charge. | 这是很重要的任务 |
[2:37:49] | To mind the children, to find food and bedding when the men return. | 你要照顾小孩 士兵回来替他们准备食粮 |
[2:37:52] | What renown is there in that? | 那有什么值裁骄傲的? |
[2:37:54] | My lady, a time may come for valor without renown. | 以后还会有需要你挺身而出的时候 |
[2:37:58] | Who then will your people look to in the last defense? | 当敌人攻破最后防线 你的人民该听谁的指挥? |
[2:38:01] | – Let me stand at your side. – It is not in my power to command it. | – 让我和你并肩作战 – 我没有权力下这个命令 |
[2:38:06] | You do not command the others to stay! | 你不必下令他们就肯留下来 |
[2:38:09] | They fight beside you because they would not be parted from you. | 他们不愿离开你 所以才跟你并肩作战 |
[2:38:14] | Because they love you. | 因为他们爱你 |
[2:38:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:39:31] | Farmers, farriers, stable boys. | 农夫、铁匠、马僮 |
[2:39:35] | These are no soldiers. | 这些人都不是士兵 |
[2:39:39] | – Most have seen too many winters. – Or too few. | – 大多数都太老了 – 或是太年轻 |
[2:39:46] | Look at them. They’re frightened. | 看看他们 他们被吓坏了 |
[2:39:50] | I can see it in their eyes. | 从他们的眼神就看得出来 |
[2:39:56] | Boe a hyn And they should be | 当然了 |
[2:39:58] | 他们只有三百人 却要对抗一万大军 Neled heraindan caer menig(精灵语) | |
[2:40:03] | 在这里总比留在埃多拉斯来得安全 Si beriathar hyn Nammaeg na ned Edoras.(精灵语) | |
[2:40:06] | 他们毫无胜算 Aragorn nedin dagor hen ?’erir ortheri.(精灵语) | |
[2:40:11] | 他们全都会丧命 Natha daged dhaer.(精灵语) | |
[2:40:12] | Then I shall die as one of them! | 那么我也要跟着一起死 |
[2:40:21] | Let him go, lad. | 让他去吧 |
[2:40:23] | Let him be. | 让他去 |
[2:40:26] | Every villager able to wield a sword has been sent to the armoury. | 会使剑的人都去领武器了 |
[2:40:36] | My lord? | 国王? |
[2:40:40] | Who am I, Gamling? | 加姆林 我是谁? |
[2:40:46] | You are our king, sire. | 您是我们的国王 |
[2:40:53] | And do you trust your king? | 你相信你的国王吗? |
[2:40:58] | Your men, my lord | 国王 无论死活 |
[2:41:01] | will follow you to whatever end. | 您的士兵都将追随您奋战到底 |
[2:41:11] | To whatever end. | 无论死活 |
[2:41:23] | Where is the horse and the rider? | 剽悍的战马和骑士在哪里? |
[2:41:26] | Where is the horn that was blowing? | 胜利的号角在哪里? |
[2:41:31] | They have passed like rain on the mountains. | 它们就像落在高山的雨滴 |
[2:41:36] | Like wind in the meadow. | 或是佛过草原的微风早就消失 |
[2:41:43] | The days have gone down in the West | 昔日的荣耀就像太阳西下 |
[2:41:48] | behind the hills | 黯然消失在山后 |
[2:41:52] | into Shadow. | 被黑暗笼罩 |
[2:42:02] | How did it come to this? | 怎么会变成这样? |
[2:42:27] | It’s been going for hours. | 已经过了好几个小时了 |
[2:42:30] | They must have decided something by now. | 他们应该早就做了决定 |
[2:42:33] | Decided? No. | 决定?才没有 |
[2:42:37] | We only just finished saying | 我们才刚向大家 |
[2:42:43] | good morning. | 道完早安 |
[2:42:46] | But it’s nighttime already. | 可是现在已经是晚上了 |
[2:42:50] | You can’t take forever. | 你们怎么这么慢? |
[2:42:53] | Don’t be hasty. | 别心急 |
[2:42:55] | We’re running out of time! | 我们没有时间了 |
[2:43:01] | Move! Move to the outer wall. | 快走 快到外墙 |
[2:43:21] | Give me your sword. | 把剑给我 |
[2:43:32] | What is your name? | 你叫什么? |
[2:43:34] | Haleth, son of Hama, my lord. | 哈拉斯 哈玛之子 |
[2:43:38] | The men are saying we will not live out the night. | 大家都说我们活不过今晚 |
[2:43:43] | They say that it is hopeless. | 他们都说没有希望了 |
[2:44:03] | This is a good sword. | 这是把好剑 |
[2:44:06] | Haleth, son of Hama | 哈玛之子哈拉斯 |
[2:44:13] | there is always hope. | 永远都有希望 |
[2:44:38] | We have trusted you this far. You have not led us astray. | 我们一直都相信你 你也没让我们失望 |
[2:44:42] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[2:44:43] | I was wrong to despair. | 我不该绝望 |
[2:44:48] | ?moe edhored, Legolas. | 没什么好原谅的 |
[2:44:54] | We had time, I’d get this adjusted. | 还有时间 我得改改这身锁子甲 |
[2:45:00] | It’s a little tight across the chest. | 胸口这边有点紧 |
[2:45:08] | That is no Orc horn. | 那不是半兽人的号角 |
[2:45:16] | Send for the king. | 快去叫国王 |
[2:45:18] | – Open the gate! – Open up the gate! | – 打开城门 – 开城门 |
[2:45:53] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[2:45:56] | I bring com.funword.word from Elrond of Rivendell. | 我带来瑞文戴尔之王爱隆的信谕 |
[2:46:00] | An alliance once existed between Elves and Men. | 精灵和人类曾经结为同盟 |
[2:46:04] | Long ago we fought and died together. | 我们在很久以前曾经并肩作战 |
[2:46:10] | We come to honor that allegiance. | 我们要来帮助你们 |
[2:46:22] | You are most welcome. | 欢迎你们 |
[2:46:29] | We are proud to fight alongside Men once more. | 我们很荣幸再跟人类并肩作战 |
[2:47:06] | You could have picked a better spot. | 你挑的什么烂位置 |
[2:47:15] | Well, lad, whatever luck you live by, let’s hope it lasts the night. | 不管你的运气有多好 都希望你能撑过今晚 |
[2:47:25] | Your friends are with you, Aragorn. | 你的朋友都在这里 |
[2:47:27] | Let’s hope they last the night. | 希望他们熬得过今晚 |
[2:48:30] | 别对敌人心存怜悯 A Eruch, dano i faelas a hyn(精灵语) | |
[2:48:35] | 因为他们不会手下留情 an uben tanatha le faelas.(精灵语) | |
[2:49:11] | – What’s happening out there? – Shall I describe it to you? | – 外面发生什么事? – 你要我形容给你听 |
[2:49:15] | Or would you like me to find you a box? | 还是替你找垫脚箱? |
[2:49:57] | Dartho! | 稳住 |
[2:50:20] | So it begins. | 开战了 |
[2:50:28] | 准备发射 Tangado a chadad!(精灵语) | |
[2:50:38] | 他们的盔甲有罩门 Faeg i-varv(精灵语) | |
[2:50:40] | 脖子和手腕 d na lanc a nu ranc.(精灵语) | |
[2:50:42] | 放箭 Leithio i philinn!(精灵语) | |
[2:50:49] | Did they hit anything? | 有没有射中? |
[2:50:51] | Give them a volley. | 向他们不停的射箭 |
[2:50:53] | – Fire! – Fire! | – 射箭! – 射箭! |
[2:51:11] | Send them to me! Come on! | 把他们送来领死吧 |
[2:51:32] | Pendraith! | 梯子! |
[2:51:34] | Good! | 很好 |
[2:51:41] | Swords! Swords! | 拔剑!拔剑! |
[2:52:22] | Legolas! Two already! | 莱格拉斯 我痛宰了两个 |
[2:52:25] | I’m on 17! | 我杀了十七个了 |
[2:52:27] | I’ll have no pointy-ear outscoring me! | 我不能让尖耳朵赢过我 |
[2:52:36] | 19! | 十九个 |
[2:53:04] | Merry. | 梅里 |
[2:53:10] | We have just agreed. | 我们同意了 |
[2:53:24] | Yes? | 同意什么? |
[2:53:27] | I have told your names to the Entmoot | 我在树人会议上提到你们 |
[2:53:32] | and we have agreed | 我们都同意 |
[2:53:36] | you are not Orcs. | 你们不是半兽人 |
[2:53:42] | Well, that’s good news. | 那真是好消息 |
[2:53:44] | And what about Saruman? Have you come to a decision about him? | 萨鲁曼呢? 你们对他有什么决定? |
[2:53:49] | Now, don’t be hasty, Master Meriadoc. | 别急 梅里·雅达克 |
[2:53:53] | Hasty? | 别急? |
[2:53:55] | Our friends are out there. | 我们的朋友在打仗 |
[2:53:57] | They need our help. They cannot fight this war on their own. | 他们需要帮忙 他们不能孤军奋战 |
[2:54:01] | War? Yes. | 打仗?没错 |
[2:54:04] | It affects us all. | 战争是影响了大家 |
[2:54:06] | Tree, root and twig. | 包括树木、树根和树枝 |
[2:54:10] | But you must understand, young Hobbit | 不过你要了解 小霍比特人 |
[2:54:14] | it takes a long time | 用古树人语说话 |
[2:54:16] | to say anything in Old Entish | 要花很长的时间 |
[2:54:21] | and we never say anything | 我们从来都不说话 |
[2:54:26] | unless it is worth taking | 除非是要花很长的时间 |
[2:54:30] | a long time to say. | 才能说完的话 |
[2:54:35] | 17! 18! | 十七、十八 |
[2:54:38] | 19! | 十九 |
[2:54:40] | 20! | 二十 |
[2:54:42] | 21! | 二十一 |
[2:54:53] | Causeway! | 快射箭 |
[2:55:03] | Is this it? | 就这样吗? |
[2:55:06] | Is this is all you can conjure, Saruman? | 你就只有这点能耐吗 萨鲁曼? |
[2:55:35] | 快把他射倒 莱格拉斯 Togo han dad, Legolas!(精灵语) | |
[2:55:40] | 杀了他 Dago hon!Dago hon!(精灵语) | |
[2:56:35] | Brace the gate! | 守住城门 |
[2:56:54] | Hold them! Stand firm! | 挡住他们 死守住 |
[2:57:05] | Aragorn! | 亚拉冈 |
[2:57:10] | Gimli! | 金雳 |
[2:57:22] | Herio! | 冲啊 |
[2:58:00] | The Ents cannot hold back this storm. | 树人无法力挽狂澜 |
[2:58:05] | We must weather such things as we have always done. | 我们只能像以前一样逆来顺受 |
[2:58:10] | How can that be your decision?! | 你们怎么能这么决定? |
[2:58:13] | This is not our war. | 这不是我们的战争 |
[2:58:17] | But you’re part of this world! | 可是你们也属于这世界 |
[2:58:23] | Aren’t you?! | 不是吗? |
[2:58:29] | You must help. Please. | 你一定要帮忙 |
[2:58:33] | You must do something. | 你一定要想想办法 |
[2:58:36] | You are young and brave, Master Merry. | 梅里 你很年轻也很勇敢 |
[2:58:41] | But your part in this tale is over. | 但是你的旅程已经结束了 |
[2:58:45] | Go back to your home. | 回家吧 |
[2:58:57] | Maybe Treebeard’s right. | 也许树胡子说的对 |
[2:59:00] | We don’t belong here, Merry. | 我们真的无能为力 梅里 |
[2:59:02] | It’s too big for us. | 我们太渺小了 |
[2:59:04] | What can we do in the end? | 我们能做什么呢? |
[2:59:09] | We’ve got the Shire. | 我们还有夏尔 |
[2:59:12] | Maybe we should go home. | 也许我们应该回家 |
[2:59:17] | The fires of Isengard will spread | 艾辛格的战火会蔓延 |
[2:59:20] | and the woods of Tuckborough and Buckland will burn. | 塔克镇和雄鹿地树林也会燃烧 |
[2:59:25] | And | 最后 |
[2:59:29] | And all that was once green and good in this world will be gone. | 大自然和善良老百姓都会消失 |
[2:59:35] | There won’t be a Shire, Pippin. | 夏尔也会毁于一旦 |
[2:59:58] | Aragorn! | 亚拉冈 |
[2:59:59] | Fall back to the Keep! | 撤退到圣盔谷 |
[3:00:02] | Get your men out of there! | 叫他们撤退 |
[3:00:06] | Am Marad! | 退到圣盔谷 |
[3:00:12] | Nan Barad! | 撤退到圣盔谷 |
[3:00:14] | Haldir! | 哈尔达! |
[3:00:17] | Nan Barad! | 退到圣盔谷 |
[3:00:20] | What are you doing? What are you stopping for? | 你们干嘛 为什么停下来? |
[3:00:43] | Haldir! | 哈尔达! |
[3:01:27] | Brace the gate! | 守住城门 |
[3:01:30] | Hold them! | 快挡住 |
[3:01:33] | To the gate. Draw your swords! | 赶到大门 快拔剑 |
[3:02:05] | Make way! | 让开 |
[3:02:10] | We cannot hold much longer! | 我们抵挡不了多久 |
[3:02:17] | – Hold them! – How long do you need? | – 挡住他们 – 你要多久? |
[3:02:21] | As long as you can give me. | 你们能撑多久就多久 |
[3:02:24] | Gimli! | 金雳 |
[3:02:27] | Timbers! | 用木头头 |
[3:02:29] | Brace the gate! | 挡住城门 |
[3:02:45] | Come on. We can take them. | 来吧 我们能干掉他们 |
[3:02:48] | It’s a long way. | 太远了 |
[3:02:55] | Toss me. | 把我丢过去 |
[3:02:58] | – What? – I cannot jump the distance! | – 什么? – 我跳不过去 |
[3:03:00] | You’ll have to toss me! | 把我丢过去 |
[3:03:07] | Don’t tell the Elf. | 别跟精灵小子说 |
[3:03:09] | Not a com.funword.word. | 我会守口如瓶 |
[3:03:26] | Shore up the door! | 撑住城门 |
[3:03:27] | – Make way! – Follow me to the barricade. | – 让开 – 跟我来 |
[3:03:30] | Watch our backs! | 小心 |
[3:03:35] | – Throw another one over here! – Higher! | – 这儿再来一根 – 高一点 |
[3:04:27] | Hold fast the gate! | 快撑住 |
[3:04:33] | Gimli! Aragorn! Get out of there! | 金雳、亚拉冈 快走! |
[3:04:40] | Aragorn! | 亚拉冈! |
[3:05:15] | Pull everybody back. | 叫大家撤退 |
[3:05:18] | Pull them back. | 叫他们回来 |
[3:05:20] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撒退! |
[3:05:26] | They have broken through! | 他们攻进来了 |
[3:05:28] | The castle is breached. Retreat! | 城门被攻陷 快撒退 |
[3:05:30] | – Fall back! – Retreat! | – 撒退 – 撒退 |
[3:05:32] | Hurry! Inside. Get them inside! | 快把他们带进去 |
[3:05:35] | Into the Keep! | 进去碉堡 |
[3:05:49] | I will leave you at the western borders of the forest. | 我把你们带到森林西边 |
[3:05:54] | You can make your way north to your homeland from there. | 你们往北走就可以回到家 |
[3:06:05] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 停下来 |
[3:06:07] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[3:06:11] | Turn around. | 转回去 |
[3:06:14] | – Turn around. Take us south. – South? | – 掉头回去 带我们到南边 – 南边? |
[3:06:17] | But that will lead you past Isengard. | 那是去艾辛格的路 |
[3:06:22] | Yes. Exactly. | 没错 |
[3:06:25] | If we go south, we can slip past Saruman unnoticed. | 我们可以悄悄越过萨鲁曼 |
[3:06:28] | The closer we are to danger, the farther we are from harm. | 越危险的地方越安全 |
[3:06:31] | It’s the last thing he’ll expect. | 他一定料想不到 |
[3:06:36] | That doesn’t make sense to me. | 这没有道理 |
[3:06:39] | But then | 不过 |
[3:06:40] | you are very small. | 你们的个子是很小 |
[3:06:44] | Perhaps you’re right. | 也许你说的对 |
[3:06:48] | South it is, then. | 那就往南吧 |
[3:06:51] | Hold on, little Shirelings. | 抓紧了 小霍比特人 |
[3:06:56] | I always like going south. | 我一向都喜欢往南走 |
[3:06:59] | Somehow it feels like going downhill. | 就好像下坡一样 |
[3:07:04] | Are you mad? We’ll be caught. | 你疯啦?我们会被逮到 |
[3:07:07] | No, we won’t. | 才不会 |
[3:07:10] | Not this time. | 这次不会 |
[3:07:18] | Look! | 你看 |
[3:07:21] | Osgiliath burns! | 奥斯吉力亚斯在燃烧 |
[3:07:24] | Mordor has come. | 魔多大军攻来了 |
[3:07:26] | The Ring will not save Gondor. | 魔戒也救不了刚铎 |
[3:07:30] | It has only the power to destroy. | 它只有毁灭的力量 |
[3:07:33] | Please | 求求你 |
[3:07:35] | let me go. | 让我走 |
[3:07:37] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[3:07:42] | Faramir! | 法拉墨 |
[3:07:44] | You must let me go! | 你一定要让我走 |
[3:07:47] | And those little family of field mice | 那一家子的小田鼠 |
[3:07:51] | that climb up sometimes, and they tickle me awfully. | 爬到我身上把我弄得好痒 |
[3:07:54] | They’re always trying to get somewhere where they | 他们老是爬到 |
[3:08:09] | Many of these trees were my friends. | 这些树有很多是我的朋友 |
[3:08:12] | Creatures I had known from nut and acorn. | 他们还是种子我就认识他们 |
[3:08:18] | I’m sorry, Treebeard. | 很遗憾 树胡子 |
[3:08:19] | They had voices of their own. | 他们有自己的声音 |
[3:08:24] | Saruman. | 萨鲁曼 |
[3:08:27] | A wizard should know better! | 一个巫师不该做这些的 |
[3:08:45] | There is no curse in Elvish | 不管是精灵语 |
[3:08:49] | Entish or the tongues of Men | 树人语或是人类的语言 |
[3:08:51] | for this treachery. | 都没有更强烈的字眼来诅咒他 |
[3:08:55] | Look! The trees! They’re moving! | 你看 那些树在移动 |
[3:09:03] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪儿? |
[3:09:04] | They have business with the Orcs. | 他们要去对付半兽人 |
[3:09:08] | My business is with Isengard tonight | 我今晚要用巨石和岩块 |
[3:09:13] | with rock and stone. | 摧毁艾辛格 |
[3:09:39] | – Yes. – Rum-rum! Come, my friends. | -好-来吧 我的朋友 |
[3:09:41] | Come, friends | 来吧 朋友们 |
[3:09:44] | The Ents are going to war. | 树人要开战了 |
[3:09:48] | It is likely | 我们很可能 |
[3:09:50] | that we go to our doom. | 会走向灭亡之路 |
[3:09:55] | Last march | 这是树人 |
[3:09:58] | of the Ents. | 最后的一战 |
[3:10:48] | Faramir! The Orcs have taken the eastern shore. Their numbers are too great. | 半兽人占领了东岸 他们的数量太多 |
[3:10:52] | By nightfall we will be overrun. | 到晚上我们就会溃不成军 |
[3:10:57] | Mr. Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[3:10:59] | It’s calling to him, Sam. His Eye is almost on me. | 它在召唤他 邪眼就快看到我了 |
[3:11:03] | Hold on, Mr. Frodo. You’ll be all right. | 撑着点 你不会有事的 |
[3:11:20] | Take them to my father. | 把他带去见我父王 |
[3:11:23] | Tell him Faramir sends a mighty gift. | 就说法拉墨送上大礼 |
[3:11:28] | A weapon that will change our fortunes in this war. | 一个足以扭转局势的武器 |
[3:11:33] | Do you want to know what happened to Boromir? | 你想知道波罗莫的下场吗? |
[3:11:36] | You want to know why your brother died? | 你想知道你的兄长 为什么会死吗? |
[3:11:39] | He tried to take the Ring from Frodo after swearing an oath to protect him! | 他想从佛罗多那里抢走戒指 |
[3:11:43] | He tried to kill him! | 他想杀死他 |
[3:11:45] | The Ring drove your brother mad! | 魔戒把你的兄长逼疯了 |
[3:11:48] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[3:12:01] | Mr. Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[3:12:05] | They’re here. | 他们在这儿 |
[3:12:10] | They’ve come. | 他们来了 |
[3:12:15] | Nazgul! | 戒灵 |
[3:12:39] | Stay here. Keep out of sight. | 待在这儿 躲起来 |
[3:12:43] | Take cover! | 快找掩护 |
[3:13:02] | The fortress is taken. | 堡垒被攻陷了 |
[3:13:05] | It is over. | 我们输了 |
[3:13:06] | You said this fortress would never fall while your men defend it. | 你说这座堡垒绝不会沦陷 |
[3:13:10] | They still defend it. They have died defending it. | 他们会奋战到底 直到死为止 |
[3:13:16] | They’re breaking in! | 他们攻进来了 |
[3:13:20] | They’re past the door! | 他们攻进城门了 |
[3:13:26] | Is there no other way for the women and children to get out of the caves? | 洞穴里的女人小孩 没办法逃出去吗? |
[3:13:33] | Is there no other way? | 没别的路了吗? |
[3:13:36] | There is one passage. It leads into the mountains. | 有一条通道直接通到山上 |
[3:13:40] | But they will not get far. The Uruk-hai are too many. | 但是他们逃不远 到处都有强兽人 |
[3:13:47] | Send com.funword.word for the women and children to make for the mountain pass. | 叫女人小孩进入通道 |
[3:13:49] | – And barricade the entrance! – So much death. | – 堵住入口 – 死的人太多了 |
[3:13:54] | What can Men do against such reckless hate? | 人类该如何对抗这种仇恨? |
[3:14:03] | Ride out with me. | 跟我一起冲出去 |
[3:14:08] | Ride out and meet them. | 冲出去迎敌 |
[3:14:11] | For death and glory. | 为了光荣的牺牲 |
[3:14:13] | For Rohan. | 为了洛汗国 |
[3:14:16] | For your people. | 为了你的人民 |
[3:14:18] | The sun is rising. | 太阳出来了 |
[3:14:24] | Look to my coming at first light on the fifth day. | 我将在五天后第一缕阳光初现时回来 |
[3:14:28] | At dawn | 破晓时 |
[3:14:29] | look to the east. | 向东方看 |
[3:14:35] | Yes. | 是了 |
[3:14:39] | Yes. | 好 |
[3:14:42] | The horn of Helm Hammerhand | 长号角 |
[3:14:45] | shall sound in the deep | 将在圣盔谷 |
[3:14:48] | one last time. | 最后一次响起 |
[3:14:50] | Yes! | 好 |
[3:14:55] | Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. | 这是我们一起拔剑抗敌的时刻 |
[3:15:06] | Fell deeds, awake. | 邪恶大军 领死吧 |
[3:15:09] | Now for wrath | 我要以满腔热血 |
[3:15:10] | now for ruin and a red dawn. | 和无比勇气迎接浴血黎明 |
[3:15:20] | Forth Eorlingas! | 骠骑勇士 冲啊 |
[3:16:11] | Gandalf. | 甘道夫 |
[3:16:19] | Theoden King stands alone. | 希优顿王孤军奋战 |
[3:16:23] | Not alone. | 他并不孤单 |
[3:16:26] | Rohirrim! | 洛汗弟兄们 |
[3:16:33] | Eomer. | 伊欧墨 |
[3:16:34] | To the king! | 拯救国王! |
[3:17:54] | Yes! | 好 |
[3:18:05] | A hit. A fine hit. | 丢得好 很准 |
[3:18:33] | Break the dam! | 破坏水坝 |
[3:18:36] | Release the river! | 让河水泄洪 |
[3:19:07] | Pippin! Hold on! | 皮聘 抓紧了 |
[3:19:15] | Hold on, little Hobbits. | 抓紧了 小霍比特人 |
[3:19:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[3:20:10] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[3:21:09] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[3:21:13] | It’s your Sam. | 我是你的山姆 |
[3:21:20] | Don’t you know your Sam? | 你不认得我了吗? |
[3:21:40] | I can’t do this, Sam. | 我办不到 |
[3:21:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[3:21:47] | It’s all wrong. | 这不公平 |
[3:21:50] | By rights, we shouldn’t even be here. | 我们本来就不该来 |
[3:22:00] | But we are. | 但是我们来了 |
[3:22:08] | It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. | 这就像我们听过的精采故事 |
[3:22:12] | The ones that really mattered. | 歌颂伟大的事迹 |
[3:22:15] | Full of darkness and danger they were. | 充满了黑暗和危险 |
[3:22:18] | And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end | 有时候你都不想知道结局 |
[3:22:21] | because how could the end be happy? | 因为怎么可能有快乐结局? |
[3:22:27] | How could the world go back to the way it was | 发生这么多可怕的事 |
[3:22:29] | when so much bad had happened? | 这世界怎么可能回到从前? |
[3:22:34] | Victory! | 胜利 |
[3:22:36] | We have victory! | 我们获胜了 |
[3:22:37] | But in the end, it’s only a passing thing | 但是最后可怕的阴影 |
[3:22:41] | this shadow. | 终究会消失 |
[3:22:43] | Even darkness must pass. | 就连黑暗也会消失 |
[3:22:46] | A new day will come. | 崭新的一天将会来临 |
[3:22:48] | And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer | 太阳也会散发更明亮的光芒 |
[3:22:54] | Those were the stories that stayed with you | 这才是让人永生难忘 |
[3:22:57] | that meant something. | 意义非凡的故事 |
[3:22:59] | Even if you were too small to understand why. | 纵使你太年轻不明白为什么 |
[3:23:03] | But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. | 但是我想我明白了 |
[3:23:07] | I know now. | 我现在明白了 |
[3:23:09] | Folk in those stories | 这些故事里的主角 |
[3:23:11] | had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. | 有很多机会半途而废 但是他们并没有 |
[3:23:16] | They kept going | 他们决定勇往直前 |
[3:23:19] | because they were holding on to something. | 因为他们抱着一种信念 |
[3:23:24] | What are we holding on to, Sam? | 我们抱着什么信念? |
[3:23:38] | That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. | 这世上一定存在着善良 |
[3:23:42] | And it’s worth fighting for. | 值得我们奋战到底 |
[3:24:12] | I think at last we understand one another, Frodo Baggins. | 我终于了解你的伟大使命 佛罗多·巴金斯 |
[3:24:17] | You know the laws of our country, the laws of your father. | 你很清楚我们国家的法律 你父王的法律 |
[3:24:21] | If you let them go, your life will be forfeit. | 如果你把他们放走 你会被处死 |
[3:24:27] | Then it is forfeit. | 那我宁愿死 |
[3:24:31] | Release them. | 放了他们 |
[3:24:45] | Stay out of the forest! | 别进去树林 |
[3:24:47] | Keep away from the trees! | 离那些树远一点 |
[3:25:40] | Final count | 最后的战绩 |
[3:25:42] | 42. – 42? | – 四十二 – 四十二? |
[3:25:46] | That’s not bad for a pointy-eared Elvish princeling. | 对你这尖耳朵的精灵小子来说 已经算是不错的了 |
[3:25:52] | I myself am sitting pretty on 43. | 我比你多一个 四十三个 |
[3:26:00] | – 43. – He was already dead. | – 四十三 – 他早就挂了 |
[3:26:04] | – He was twitching. – He was twitching | – 他在动 – 他会动 |
[3:26:07] | because he’s got my ax embedded in his nervous system! | 是因为我的斧头 还插在他的脑袋上面 |
[3:26:13] | – He doesn’t look too happy, does he? – Not too happy at all, Merry. | – 他好像不是很高兴 对吧? – 他一点都不高兴 |
[3:26:18] | Still, I suppose the view would be quite nice from up there. | 不过我猜那上面的风景应该不错 |
[3:26:22] | Oh, yes. It’s a quality establishment. | 是啊 这地方很高级哦 |
[3:26:25] | I hear the staff are very good. | 听说服务也不错 |
[3:26:34] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | – 你在干嘛? – 没干嘛 |
[3:26:36] | – The world’s back to normal, that’s all. – No, it isn’t. | – 切都恢复正常了 – 才没有 |
[3:26:41] | I’m starving. | 我饿扁了 |
[3:26:42] | Good luck trying to find something decent around here. | 这鬼地方哪有好东西可以吃? |
[3:26:45] | Probably dead rats and moldy bread. | 大概只有死老鼠跟发霉面包 |
[3:27:12] | Saruman’s storeroom! | 萨鲁曼的储藏室 |
[3:27:16] | Sheer south | 夏尔南区 |
[3:27:17] | I don’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[3:27:20] | It can’t be. | 不是吧? |
[3:27:23] | – It is! – Longbottom Leaf. | – 是的 – 隆巴顿烟草 |
[3:27:27] | The finest pipe-weed in the South Farthing. | 夏尔南区最上等的烟草 |
[3:27:30] | It’s perfect. One barrel each. | 太好了 一人一桶 |
[3:27:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[3:27:35] | Do you think we should share it with Treebeard? | 我们要不要分点给树胡子抽? |
[3:27:36] | Share it? | 分给他? |
[3:27:40] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[3:27:43] | Dead plant and all that. | 这是死的植物 |
[3:27:45] | Don’t think he’d understand. | 他一定会很不爽 |
[3:27:49] | Could be a distant relative. | 搞不好这是他的远亲 |
[3:27:52] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[3:27:54] | Don’t be hasty. | 别心急 |
[3:27:58] | Exactly. | 一点也没错 |
[3:28:01] | Bar-hrum. | 布 – 鲁 |
[3:28:29] | This is the old sewer. | 这个旧排水道 |
[3:28:30] | Runs right under the river through to the edge of the city. | 从河底一直通到城外 |
[3:28:34] | You’ll find cover in the woods there. | 尽头就是一片树林 |
[3:28:37] | Captain Faramir | 法拉墨将军 |
[3:28:40] | you have shown your quality, sir. | 你证明了自己的能力 |
[3:28:44] | The very highest. | 和最高尚的品德 |
[3:28:46] | The Shire must truly be a great realm, Master Gamgee | 夏尔一定是一个好地方 |
[3:28:49] | where gardeners are held in high honor. | 连一个园丁都这么伟大 |
[3:28:53] | What road will you take once you reach the woods? | 你们到了树林要走哪条路? |
[3:28:55] | Gollum says there’s a path | 咕噜说靠近米那斯魔窟 |
[3:28:57] | near Minas Morgul that climbs up into the mountains. | 有一条路会通到山上 |
[3:29:01] | Cirith Ungol? | 西力斯昂哥? |
[3:29:07] | – Is that its name? – No. | – 是不是? – 不 |
[3:29:09] | No! | 不是 |
[3:29:12] | – Yes. – Frodo | – 可以 – 佛罗多 |
[3:29:15] | they say a dark terror dwells in the passes above Minas Morgul. | 他们说米那斯魔窟上方 有一个可怕的怪物 |
[3:29:20] | – You cannot go that way. – It is the only way. | – 你不能走那条路 – 那是唯一的路 |
[3:29:23] | Master says we must go to Mordor, so we must try. | 主人说我们要去魔多 我们就要试试看 |
[3:29:30] | I must. | 我一定要去 |
[3:29:36] | Go, Frodo. Go with the goodwill of all Men. | 那就去吧 佛罗多 全人类都祝福你 |
[3:29:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[3:29:53] | May death find you quickly if you bring them to harm. | 你敢让他们受伤害 你就不得好死 |
[3:30:10] | Come on, keep up. | 来吧 跟上来 |
[3:30:15] | Mr. Frodo didn’t mean for them Rangers to hurt you. | 佛罗多不是故意 要让那些人伤害你 |
[3:30:18] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道 对吧? |
[3:30:21] | He was trying to save you, see? | 他只是想救你 |
[3:30:23] | Save me? | 救我? |
[3:30:25] | So there’s no hard feelings. | 你不能怪他 |
[3:30:27] | – Forgive and forget. – No, no, no hard feelings. | – 你要原谅他 – 我不怪他 |
[3:30:33] | Gollum, Gollum. | 咕噜 咕噜 |
[3:30:36] | Yes, master. | 是 主人 |
[3:30:39] | – Nice Hobbits. – Very decent of you. | – 好霍比特人 – 你真好 |
[3:30:42] | Very decent, indeed, Gollum. | 是很好心 咕噜 |
[3:30:50] | Sauron’s wrath will be terrible, his retribution swift. | 索伦在盛怒之下一定会报复 |
[3:31:02] | The battle for Helm’s Deep is over. | 圣盔谷之战结束了 |
[3:31:06] | The battle for Middle-earth is about to begin. | 但是中土大战才刚开始 |
[3:31:15] | All our hopes now lie with two little Hobbits | 所有人的希望都放在两个小霍比特人身上 |
[3:31:19] | somewhere in the wilderness. | 他们在荒野不断前行 |
[3:31:26] | I wonder if we’ll ever be put into songs or tales. | 也许我们会被编成故事或诗歌 |
[3:31:29] | What? | 什么? |
[3:31:31] | I wonder if people will ever say; “Let’s hear about Frodo and the Ring.” | 也许以后会有人说 咱们听听佛罗多和魔戒的故事 |
[3:31:35] | And they’ll say, “Yes! That’s one of my favorite stories.” | 另一个人就说 是啊 那是我最爱听的故事 |
[3:31:38] | “Frodo was really courageous, wasn’t he, Dad?” | 佛罗多真的好勇敢哦 对不对 爸爸? |
[3:31:41] | “Yes, my boy. | 是啊 孩子 |
[3:31:43] | The most famousest of Hobbits. And that’s saying a lot.” | 他是最有名的霍比特人 真是了不起 |
[3:31:47] | Well, you’ve left out one of the chief characters: | 你忘了一个重要人物 |
[3:31:50] | “Samwise the Brave. | 勇敢的山姆卫斯 |
[3:31:52] | I want to hear more about Sam. | 我想多听听山姆的故事 |
[3:31:59] | Frodo wouldn’t have got far without Sam. | 佛罗多没有山姆就走不远 |
[3:32:03] | Now, Mr. Frodo, you shouldn’t make fun. I was being serious. | 别笑我了 佛罗多 我是认真的 |
[3:32:08] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[3:32:19] | “Samwise the Brave.” | 勇敢的山姆卫斯 |
[3:32:26] | Smeagol? | 史麦戈? |
[3:32:27] | We’re not going to wait for you. Come on. | 我们不等你哦 快来吧 |
[3:32:30] | Master. | 主人 |
[3:32:32] | Master looks after us. | 主人会照顾我们 |
[3:32:36] | Master wouldn’t hurt us. | 主人不会伤害我们 |
[3:32:39] | Master broke his promise. | 主人不守信用 |
[3:32:42] | Don’t ask Smeagol. | 别逼史麦戈 |
[3:32:44] | Poor, poor Smeagol. | 可怜的史麦戈 |
[3:32:47] | Master betrayed us. | 主人出卖了我们 |
[3:32:50] | Wicked. Tricksy. False. | 奸诈、狡猾、虚伪做作 |
[3:32:54] | We ought to wring his filthy little neck. | 我们应该把他的脖子扭断 |
[3:32:58] | Kill him! Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[3:33:01] | Kill them both! | 杀了他们两个 |
[3:33:02] | And then we take the precious | 然后我们抢走宝贝 |
[3:33:06] | and we be the master! | 自己做主人 |
[3:33:10] | But the fat Hobbit, he knows. | 可是胖霍比特人会知道的 |
[3:33:13] | Eyes always watching. | 他老是盯着我们 |
[3:33:16] | Then we stabs them out. | 那就把他的眼睛戳瞎 |
[3:33:20] | Put out his eyeses and make him crawl. | 把他的眼珠挖掉让他爬着走 |
[3:33:24] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 好 好 |
[3:33:28] | Kill them both. | 杀了他们两个 |
[3:33:31] | Yes. No! No! | 好 不好! |
[3:33:34] | It’s too risky. It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[3:33:38] | Where is he? Where has he gone? | 他在哪儿?他跑哪儿去了? |
[3:33:41] | – Hey, Gollum! Where are you? – Smeagol? | – 咕噜 你在哪儿? – 史麦戈 |
[3:33:43] | We could let her do it. | 我们可以让她下手 |
[3:33:50] | Yes. She could do it. | 是啊 她可以下毒手 |
[3:33:54] | Yes, precious, she could. | 没错 宝贝 她可以下手 |
[3:33:59] | And then we takes it once they’re dead. | 等他们死了我们就把它拿走. |
[3:34:06] | Once they’re dead. | 要等他们死了 |
[3:34:13] | Come on, Hobbits. Long ways to go yet. | 来吧 还有好长的路要走 |
[3:34:17] | Smeagol will show you the way. | 史麦戈会带你们去 |
[3:34:19] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[3:34:56] | 编剧 弗兰·威尔士 菲利帕·博伊恩斯 史蒂芬·辛克莱尔 彼得·杰克逊 | |
[3:35:29] | Where once was light | 曾经光明的地方 |
[3:35:33] | Now darkness falls | 已被黑暗笼罩 |
[3:35:37] | Where once was love | 曾经有爱的地方 |
[3:35:42] | Love is no more | 爱已不再 |
[3:35:47] | Don’t say Goodbye | 别说再见 |
[3:35:57] | Don’t say I didn’t cry | 别说我未曾努力 |
[3:36:05] | These tears we cry | 我们流过的泪水 |
[3:36:10] | are falling rain | 如雨般垂落 |
[3:36:14] | For all the lies you told us | 为了你对我的欺骗 |
[3:36:19] | The hurt, the blame | 伤害和指责! |
[3:36:24] | And we will weep to be so alone | 我们因为如此孤独而哭泣 |
[3:36:32] | We are lost | 我们迷失了 |
[3:36:35] | We can never go home | 再也不能回家 |
[3:36:42] | So in the end | 当结局来临 |
[3:36:45] | I’ll be what I will be | 我会找到自己的归宿 |
[3:36:51] | No loyal friend | 没有忠实的朋友 |
[3:36:55] | Was ever there for me | 会在那里等待 |
[3:37:01] | Now we say goodbye | 现在我们说再见 |
[3:37:11] | We say you didn’t try | 我们说你未曾努力 |
[3:37:19] | These tears you cry | 你流过的泪水 |
[3:37:24] | Have come too late | 已于事无补 |
[3:37:28] | Take back the lies | 承受那些欺骗 |
[3:37:33] | The hurt, the blame! | 伤害和指责! |
[3:37:37] | And you will weep when you face the end alone | 当你独自面对结局 你会哭泣 |
[3:37:46] | You are lost | 你迷失了 |
[3:37:48] | You can never go home | 再也不能回家 |
[3:37:55] | You are lost | 你迷失了 |
[3:37:57] | You can never go home | 再也不能回家 |