Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Lorax(老雷斯的故事)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Lorax(老雷斯的故事)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:老雷斯的故事
英文名称:The Lorax
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:48] Hello, everybody. Thanks for coming. 大家好 感谢你们的到来
[00:53] I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. 我是老雷斯 树的代言人
[00:57] And I’d like to say a few words, if you please. 我想先说两句 望大家不要介意
[01:00] Regarding the story that you’re about to see 接下来的故事
[01:02] it actually happened. Just take it from me. 是我的亲身经历
[01:05] But there’s more to this story than what’s on the page, 但这个故事 意义非凡
[01:09] so please pay attention while I set the stage. 在我布景之时 请各位注意
[01:13] We open in Thneedville, 故事发生在特尼镇
[01:15] a city they say that was plastic and fake, 人们叫它塑料假城
[01:18] and they liked it that way! 但居民却十分满意
[01:20] A town without nature, not one living tree. 没有自然之物 树木也不见踪迹
[01:25] So, what happened to them? 这是怎么回事
[01:26] Cue the music! Let’s see. 音乐起 大家看仔细
[01:41] 老雷斯的故事
[02:03] In Thneedville, it’s a brand new dawn 特尼镇的黎明刚降临
[02:11] With brand new cars and houses and lawns 我们有新车 新房 新草坪
[02:15] Here in Got-all-that-we-need-ville 小镇生活应有尽有
[02:18] In Thneedville, we manufacture our trees 树木都由机器制造
[02:25] Each one is made in factories 每棵树都来自工厂
[02:30] And uses 96 batteries 要用九十六块电池
[02:33] In Thneedville, the air’s not so clean 特尼镇的空气不算清新
[02:41] So we buy it fresh 所以我们购买新鲜空气
[02:42] It comes out this machine! 全靠这台机器
[02:45] In Satisfaction’s- guaranteed-ville 大家人人满意
[02:48] In Thneedville, we don’t want to know 在特尼镇 烟雾 垃圾 化学品排向哪里
[02:55] Where the smog and trash and chemicals go 我们统统不在意
[02:59] I just went swimming, and now I glow 刚游了个泳 我就浑身发光
[03:03] In Thneedville, we have fun year round 在特尼镇 每天都有好时光
[03:07] We surf and snowboard right in town 既能滑雪又能冲浪
[03:11] We thank the Lord for all we’ve got 感谢上帝给我们幸福生活
[03:15] Including this brand new parking lot! 还有这个新停车场
[03:18] Parking lot! 停车场
[03:28] Oh, look, it’s Aloysius O’Hare 看 那是阿洛希尔斯・欧海尔
[03:32] Aloysius O’Hare 阿洛希尔斯・欧海尔
[03:35] The man who found a way to sell air 他通过销售空气
[03:40] And became a zillionaire 成了亿万富翁
[03:46] In Thneedville, we love living this way 在特尼镇 我们热爱这种生活
[03:50] It’s like living in paradise 仿佛置身天堂
[03:53] It’s perfect! And that’s how it will stay 这是完美生活 永远不会改变
[03:58] Here in Love-the-life-we-lead-ville 在这里 我们热爱生活
[04:00] Destined-to-succeed-ville 我们必将成功
[04:02] We-are-all-agreed-ville 我们意见统一
[04:04] We love it here in… 我们爱
[04:09] Thneedville! 特尼镇
[04:51] Yes! 好极了
[05:07] Oh, hi, Ted. 你好 泰德
[05:09] Oh, hey, Audrey. Hi. 你好 奥黛丽
[05:12] Did your ball land in my backyard again? 你的皮球又掉在我后院了吗
[05:14] What? No. 什么 哪有
[05:16] A model airplane, this time. 这次是我的模型飞机
[05:19] Hey, do you want to see something cool? 想看点有意思的东西吗
[05:22] Come on. 进来吧
[05:37] Did you… 是你…
[05:39] Did you paint this? 是你画的吗
[05:41] – Do you like it? – What? -喜欢吗 -什么
[05:44] Are you kidding? This is amazing! 你开玩笑吗 这棒极了
[05:47] What are those? 这画的是什么
[05:49] Those are trees. Real ones. 这是树 真正的树
[05:52] They used to grow all around here. 以前这里长满了树
[05:56] And people said that the touch of their tufts 人们说 树的冠毛
[05:59] was softer than anything, even silk. 比任何东西都要柔软 连丝绸都逊色三分
[06:02] And they smelled like butterfly milk! 他们还说这树有蝴蝶草的味道
[06:04] Wow! What does that even mean? 真是难以想象
[06:07] I know, right? 是啊
[06:10] Oh, yeah. 好吧
[06:12] What I want more than anything in the whole world is to see 我最大的梦想 就是看到
[06:16] a real living tree 一棵真正的树
[06:18] growing in my backyard. 长在我家后院里
[06:20] So if, say… I’m just thinking out loud here. 那么如果 我只是随便一想
[06:23] If a guy somehow got you one… 有个小伙给你搞来一棵
[06:26] I’d probably marry him on the spot. 我可能当场嫁给他
[06:28] I bet that sounds crazy. Does that sound crazy? 这想法一定很疯狂 你觉得呢
[06:31] No! Not crazy. 不 不疯狂
[06:33] Not crazy at all. 一点都不疯狂
[06:42] Ted, honey, don’t play with your food. 泰德 亲爱的 好好吃饭
[06:45] You, either, Mom. 你也是 妈妈
[06:51] So, Mom, do you happen to know if there’s any place 妈妈 你知不知道在哪儿
[06:56] where I could get a real tree? 能找到一棵真正的树
[06:59] Ted, we already have a tree. 泰德 我们已经有一棵了
[07:01] It’s the latest model. 是最新款
[07:02] Yeah, but I mean a real one 是啊 但我想要一棵真树
[07:04] that grows out of the ground or whatever. 能从地里长出来的那种
[07:07] You know, a real tree. 真正的树
[07:09] Really? 是吗
[07:10] You would rather have some dirty, messy 你要一块脏兮兮 乱糟糟
[07:13] lump of wood that just sticks out of the ground? 从地里长出来的烂木头吗
[07:16] And it does what? I don’t even know what it does. 它能干嘛 我都不知道那有什么用
[07:17] What’s its purpose? 生存的目的是什么
[07:18] Look at what we’ve got. 看看我们家的树
[07:20] It’s the Oak-amatic. The only tree with its own remote. 是自动橡树 唯一的可遥控款
[07:23] Summer, autumn, winter, 夏天 秋天 冬天
[07:26] and disco! 还有迪斯科模式
[07:32] – Mom? – Come on, Ted. Get into it. -妈妈 -来嘛 泰德 一起来
[07:34] Dance with the tree. 跟着一起跳
[07:35] Oh, it hurts, Mom. Please stop. 我要瞎了 妈妈 拜托你停一下
[07:38] So, anyway… 话说回来
[07:40] Let’s just say I need a tree. 假如我需要一棵树
[07:42] Where would I go? What do I do? 该上哪儿找 该做些什么
[07:44] Then you know what? You need to find the Once-ler. 那么 你就要先要找老万
[07:48] The what? 什么
[07:49] Mom, it’s not really the 妈妈 现在不是
[07:51] time for one of your magical fables, okay? 讲魔法故事的时候 好吗
[07:54] That’s right, I forgot. 对 我忘了
[07:57] I’m old and can’t even remember to put my teeth in. 我老了 嘴上没个把门儿的
[08:00] Stand down. That’s not what I meant. 别这样 我没要怪你
[08:02] No, really, I forgot my teeth. 不 我说真的 我把假牙给忘了
[08:04] Would you be a dear and go get them for me? 乖女儿 能帮我拿过来吗
[08:07] Sure, Mom. 当然可以 妈妈
[08:16] Okay, here’s the deal. 好 是这么回事
[08:17] The Once-ler is the man who knows what happened to the trees. 老万知道那些树是怎么消失的
[08:20] You want one, you need to find him. 你要树的话 就得找到他
[08:23] The Once-ler? 老万
[08:25] Okay. Grammy, is this a real thing 奶奶 我们说的这事
[08:28] that we’re talking about now? 是真的吗
[08:29] Oh, he’s real all right. 他现在还活得好好的
[08:31] Well, where can I find him? 那我该上哪儿去找他
[08:36] Far outside of town where the grass never grows 那个地方 远在城外 寸草不生
[08:40] and the wind smells slow and sour when it blows. 空气凝滞 酸风阵阵
[08:46] And no birds ever sing, excepting old crows. 群鸟不鸣 鸦声遍野
[08:53] Quit doing that. 别吓我了
[08:55] That’s the place where the Once-ler lives. 老万就住在那儿
[08:57] Wait, outside of town? 等等 要出城吗
[09:00] People used to say if you brought him 15 cents, 大家都说 只要给他十五美分
[09:04] a nail 一个钉子
[09:06] and the shell of a great, great, great grandfather snail, 和一只老态龙钟的蜗牛的壳
[09:11] he would tell you everything. 他就会告诉你一切
[10:10] 出城之门
[10:17] Mr. O’Hare, what we’ve got for you 欧海尔先生 我们要展示的产品
[10:19] is something that is going to take O’Hare Air 能将欧海尔空气提升到
[10:22] to the next level. 一个新高度
[10:24] Now, Mr. O’Hare, I know what you’re thinking. 欧海尔先生 我知道你在想什么
[10:26] One, ” I’ve gotten rich selling people air that’s 首先 我已经靠卖比外面的臭气
[10:28] “Fresher than the stinky stuff outside. “ 干净的新鲜空气发了财
[10:30] Two, and here is the important one, 但是 这点更重要
[10:32] “How can I possibly make even more money?” 我怎样才能赚更多的钱
[10:34] We can tell you, sir! We can tell you. 我们能给你答案
[10:36] Check out this commercial? 看看这个广告吧
[10:42] Well, here goes another lame Saturday. 又是一个无聊的周六
[10:45] Dude, I don’t think so! 老兄 我可不这么想
[10:55] Man! 天哪
[10:58] What! 什么
[11:05] O’Hare purified air. Freshness to go. 欧海尔纯净空气 清新触手可及
[11:08] Please breathe responsibly. 请君尽情吸取
[11:10] Oh, my goodness. Yeah! Love it. 我的天 太棒了
[11:13] You got to be kidding me. 你们在开玩笑吧
[11:15] You really think people are stupid enough to buy this? 你们觉得人们会傻到买这种东西吗
[11:18] Our research shows that if you put something in a plastic bottle, 我们的研究显示 只要是用塑料瓶装的
[11:21] people will buy it. 大家就会买
[11:23] Exactly. And… 正是 而且
[11:24] And what’s more, when we build a new factory 更重要的是 等我们建了
[11:26] to make the plastic bottles, 制造塑料瓶的新工厂
[11:28] the air quality is just going to get worse. 空气质量就会进一步下降
[11:30] Which will make people want our air even more, 人们就会更需要我们的产品了
[11:32] and drive sales where? 到时候销量会怎样
[11:34] Through the roof! 一飞冲天
[11:36] So, in other words, the more smog in the sky, 也就是说 天上越多黑烟
[11:42] The more people will buy. 大家越肯掏钱
[11:46] See, that’s why he’s the genius! 看 天才就是天才
[11:48] It even rhymes! 顺口一说还押韵了
[11:50] I’m aware it rhymes. 我知道它押韵
[11:53] Coats. Big. 拿上衣服快走
[11:54] What do you two knuckleheads want? 你们两个傻大个想干嘛
[11:56] I’m in the middle of a meeting! 我正开会呢
[12:00] What? 什么
[12:02] Why is he leaving town? 他为什么要出城
[12:03] No one ever leaves town! 从来没有人出过城
[12:05] See what he’s up to. 监视他的行踪
[13:19] Oh, man. 好险
[14:00] 小心 禁止通行
[14:11] 升天的老雷斯之街
[14:22] All right. 好吧
[14:29] 除非
[14:50] 老万之家
[15:03] Okay. 好吧
[15:16] Who are you? 你是谁
[15:17] Who are you and what are you doing here? 你是谁 来这儿干什么
[15:20] I’m Ted. I’m Ted. 我是泰德 泰德
[15:22] I can’t breathe. Are you the Once-ler? 我喘不过气了 你是老万吗
[15:25] Oh, man. Didn’t you read the signs? 你没看路标吗
[15:28] No one is supposed to come here. 闲人勿进
[15:30] Get out of here and leave me alone! 快滚回去 别来打扰我
[15:32] And don’t let the boot hit you on the way out. 走的时候别被靴子踢到
[15:34] The boot? 靴子
[15:36] Hello! 你好
[15:39] Listen! People say that if someone brings you this stuff 听着 听说如果有人给你这些东西
[15:42] that you will tell them about trees. 你就会讲树的故事
[15:44] No, no, no! 不 不要
[15:48] Trees? 树
[15:49] Yeah, real ones. 是的 真正的树
[15:51] You know, that grow out of the ground? 能从地里长出来的那种
[15:55] Hello? 在听吗
[15:56] Sorry, it’s just… 抱歉 我只是…
[15:58] Well, I didn’t think anyone still cared about trees. 没想到还有人关心树
[16:00] Well, that’s me. The guy who still cares. I’m here. 我就关心 关心的人就是我
[16:04] Hey! What? 什么
[16:07] Do you want to know about trees? 你想知道树的故事吗
[16:09] About what happened to them? 发生了什么
[16:11] Why they’re all gone? It’s because of me. 为什么它们都消失了 其实都是因为我
[16:15] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[16:22] It’s because of me! 都是因为我
[16:26] And my invention, the Thneed. 和我的发明 特尼
[16:30] It was an amazing product that could do the job of a thousand. 那是一个伟大的发明 是个万能产品
[16:36] All right. 好吧
[16:38] Sounds ridiculous, but I mean, that’s cool. 听起来有点好笑 但挺酷的
[16:40] You’re darn right it was cool! 说得没错 确实很酷
[16:43] It all started a long time ago. 这要从很久以前说起
[16:46] Can we start not so long ago, maybe? 咱们别扯那么远行吗
[16:48] Do you want a tree? 你还要不要树
[16:49] Yes, yes. 要 当然要
[16:51] Then it all started a long, long time ago. 那就得从很久很久以前说起
[16:57] I was a young man leaving home. 那时我还是个正要离家闯荡的年轻人
[17:00] Well, here I go, Mom. Off to change the world with my Thneed. 我要走了 妈妈 我要用我的特尼改变世界
[17:06] I’m actually doing it! 我就要实现梦想了
[17:07] Yes, but just remember, Oncie, 是啊 不过记住 小万
[17:10] if somehow your invention ends up a failure 如果你的发明没有成功
[17:13] instead of a success, 而是失败了
[17:15] oh, it wouldn’t surprise me at all! 我一点都不会惊讶
[17:20] Nice wheels. 车轱辘真漂亮
[17:21] Burn! 快滚吧
[17:25] Yeah, “Burn!” 是啊 快滚吧
[17:26] But you will see, okay? I’m going to prove you all wrong. 等着瞧 我会证明你们是错的
[17:29] Come on, Melvin! 我们走 梅尔文
[17:31] So, there I was at the very bottom. 那时 我正处在人生低谷
[17:34] With nothing but a wagon, a mule, 除了一架马车和一只骡子 还有
[17:36] and a completely irrational sense of optimism. 完全不理智的乐观态度之外 一无所有
[17:45] I was searching the globe, 我走遍全世界
[17:47] obsessed with finding the perfect material for my Thneed. 一心想找到做特尼的最佳材料
[17:53] But I’d had absolutely no success. 可是一无所获
[17:56] Until one day, I found paradise. 直到有一天 我发现了天堂
[18:02] We’re going to be there soon, I’m sure. 我敢肯定就快到了
[18:15] This is the most beautiful place, 这是我见过
[18:20] okay, I have ever seen. 最美的地方
[19:02] This is it 就是它
[19:07] This is the place 就是这个地方
[19:10] These Truffula trees are just what I need 这些棉花糖树正是我需要的
[19:15] Gonna chop one down and make my Thneed 我要砍下一棵来做特尼
[19:21] But first… 但是首先
[19:27] Now you! 大家一起唱
[19:31] That’s great! 太棒了
[19:44] So now our friendship can begin 我们一起做朋友
[19:46] Hand in hand, and wing and fin 手拉手 翅膀和鳍也可以
[19:49] There’s nothing you and I can’t do 只要齐心协力 没有什么不可能
[19:51] So let’s all make my dreams come true 大家一起 让我梦想成真
[20:16] Hey, guys! 伙计们
[20:18] Come on, where is my back-up chorus? 来啊 怎么不跟我合唱了
[20:23] What? 什么
[21:04] Hey, hey, wait. Wait a minute. 等等 等一下
[21:08] Excuse me? 你说什么
[21:09] Yeah, that’s awesome. 没错 确实很棒
[21:12] Feeding junk food to forest animals? That’s great. 给丛林动物喂垃圾食品 好主意
[21:15] But, uh, is there a musical number 可是 有没有哪一出是讲
[21:17] where you show me how to get a tree? 上哪儿找树的
[21:19] Because I would love to hear that one. 我很想听听这一段
[21:20] Oh, yes. Right after the musical number about the kid 好啊 从前有一个小孩总是打断故事
[21:23] who kept interrupting the story, 然后他就失踪了 你要听的
[21:25] and was never heard from again. 就在这段故事之后
[21:27] Right, got it. Proceed. 好吧 我明白了 您继续
[21:31] All right, here we go. 好 我继续讲
[21:33] About to make a Thneed, about to change the world. 离做出特尼 改变世界仅一步之遥
[22:09] Check it out, guys… 看吧 伙计们
[22:12] Where did everybody go? 都去哪儿了
[22:19] Little did I know that by chopping down that tree 我并不知道 砍下一棵树
[22:23] I had just summoned a mystical creature as old as time itself. 就会召唤一个古老的神秘生物
[22:28] The legendary, slightly annoying 传奇的 有些��嗦的
[22:32] guardian of the forest. 森林守护神
[22:35] The Lorax. 老雷斯
[24:37] Did you chop down this tree? 是你把树砍了吗
[24:39] No. 不是
[24:42] Who did it? 那是谁干的
[24:43] What’s that? 那是什么
[24:47] I think he did it. 我觉得是他
[24:50] Leave! Vacate the premises! 快走 离开这里
[24:52] Take your ax and get out! 拿上你的斧头离开
[24:54] And who are you? 你又是哪位
[24:57] I’m the Lorax! Guardian of the forest. 我是老雷斯 森林守护神
[25:01] I speak for the trees. 我是树木的代言人
[25:05] So you’re telling me, you just didn’t see me 也就是说 你根本没有看见我
[25:07] magically appear out of that stump? 从那树桩里奇迹般地出现吗
[25:09] With all the lightning and thunder and stuff. 还电闪雷鸣来着
[25:11] You didn’t see any of that? 你都没看见吗
[25:12] No, but that sounds amazing. 没有 但听上去很棒
[25:14] Can I see some of that? 能给我见识一下吗
[25:15] Uh, yeah, I could show you. But that’s not how it works. 可以是可以 但我的法力不是这么用的
[25:20] Okay. 好吧
[25:21] Didn’t really happen. 那就是你瞎说的
[25:23] Oh, I know what you want! 我知道你要什么
[25:25] I’ve got one of these for the cutest little guy I ever saw! 小可爱 吃一个吧
[25:32] Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy… 很美味哦
[25:35] How dare you! Give me that! 大胆 给我
[25:40] I’m going to eat this, 我吃归吃
[25:42] but I am highly offended by it. 但我对你的这种行为很不满
[25:50] What are you… Hey, Mustache! Will you stop that? 你在… 大胡子 别这样
[25:55] What’s your deal, man? 你想怎样
[25:57] Time for you to go, Beanpole! 你该走人了 瘦竹竿
[25:58] Pull them right out. 把这些全拔掉
[25:59] Just going to put them right back in. 那我就再插上去
[26:00] We can do this all day. 我可以跟你这样耗一整天
[26:08] Stop right there! Stop it! 停下 住手
[26:10] So you would hammer one of nature’s innocent creatures? 你居然对这个大自然的无辜小生灵下手
[26:17] What? No! 什么 没有的事
[26:18] I would never hit this little guy. You, on the other hand, 我才不会打这个小家伙呢 不过你的话
[26:22] I would gladly pound you 我倒是很想把你
[26:23] and your mustache into the ground! 和你的大胡子锤到地里去
[26:25] Behold! The intruder and his violent ways. 大家看 这个入侵者行为暴力
[26:30] Shame on you. For shame! 真是不知羞耻 不要脸
[26:34] All right, you know what? That’s it! 那好 不跟你们闹了
[26:36] You listen to me, you furry meatloaf. 你听好了 小毛球
[26:38] I’m going to chop down as many trees as I need. Okay? 我想砍多少树就砍多少 明白吗
[26:41] Newsflash! Not going anywhere! 让我走 没门
[26:44] End of story. 就这样
[26:47] Then you leave me no choice. 那我就别无选择
[26:52] If you’re not gone by the time the sun sets on this valley, 如果你在太阳下山之前还不搬走的话
[26:56] all the forces of nature will be unleashed upon you 你会受到大自然所有力量的惩罚
[27:00] and curse you until the end of your days! 你将被诅咒 永世不得翻身
[27:05] You have been warned. 我已经警告过你了
[27:15] Thanks. Yeah, okay. 谢谢 我知道了
[27:17] You have been warned. 我已经警告过你了
[27:20] But I didn’t listen to his warning. 我并没有理会他的警告
[27:23] And you won’t believe what happened that night. 你不会相信当晚发生的事
[27:25] What? 什么事
[27:26] If you want to hear more, come back tomorrow. 欲知此事 请明天再来
[27:29] Hey, wait, wait! Tomorrow? 等等 明天
[27:34] Are you serious right now? 你没开玩笑吧
[27:36] Ah! You live in the middle of nowhere! 你住在这鸟不拉屎的地方
[27:39] It stinks out here. Don’t make me come back! 臭气熏天 我可不想再来
[27:41] I guess you don’t really want to hear the rest of the story. 那你就是不想继续听下去了
[27:49] No, no. 不是
[27:51] I do. I really do. I want to hear the story. I just… 我想 我特别想听这个故事 只是
[27:54] Nah! You don’t have what it takes. 算了 心志不坚 难以成事
[27:56] Goodbye. 再见吧
[27:57] Wait, wait! I have what it takes. 等等 我有决心的
[28:03] It’s all right. It’s okay, I’ll come back. 好吧 没关系 我会再来的
[28:05] It’s no problem. 没问题
[28:07] See, here I am, leaving. Walking away now. 看着 我走了
[28:11] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[28:15] Maybe. Just maybe. 这就难说了
[28:27] What did you wish for, Audrey? 你许了什么愿 奥黛丽
[28:29] Well, I would love to tell you, 我很想告诉你们
[28:30] but, sadly, according to the universal wish laws, I cannot. 但众所周知 说出来就不灵了
[28:36] I know what she wished for. 我知道她想要什么
[28:50] Was it, perhaps… 是不是
[28:53] This? 这个
[29:03] Ted, you didn’t. 泰德 我在做梦吗
[29:05] Oh, no. I totally did. 不是梦 我为你找到了
[29:09] Happy birthday, Audrey. 生日快乐 奥黛丽
[29:13] Kiss him! Kiss him! 吻他 吻他
[29:28] Ted. 泰德
[29:29] Ted. Tedster. 泰德 泰德斯特
[29:31] – You’re kissing the cereal again, hon. – What? -你又在亲麦片盒盒了 -什么
[29:34] I just… I like this cereal. 我只是 喜欢这种麦片罢了
[29:37] What one is this? Yeah! 这是什么牌子 就是它
[29:38] Okay. 好吧
[29:40] Well, I’ll make sure to buy extra next time for you. 下次我给你多买点
[29:43] All right, cool. Hey, I got to run. I got to go do a thing. 太棒了 我得走了 有事在身
[29:46] So, I’ll see you guys. 回见
[29:50] You’re not going anywhere, young man. 你哪都不能去 年轻人
[29:52] It’s Sunday. You know what that means? 今天是星期天 知道是什么日子吗
[29:54] Family time, and we’re all playing board games! 是家庭时间 我们来玩桌游
[29:54] 家庭时间 北欧家庭周末聚会游戏的时间
[29:57] But… 但是…
[30:03] Oh, man. 天啊
[30:05] Mom, seriously, every turn? 妈妈 说实话 你打算每步棋都磨蹭吗
[30:07] Hey, back off! 闪开
[30:11] – No. – Okay! Family time is over. -不 -家庭时间到此为止
[30:14] It is now personal time. I’ll be in my room. 现在是个人时间 我回卧室了
[30:19] Okay, dear. Have fun. 好 亲爱的 祝愉快
[30:24] I knew I could break her. 我就知道我能制服她
[30:27] – Go. – Huh? -快走 -什么
[30:28] Go see him! 去见他
[30:29] Oh, yeah! 当然了
[30:32] You rule! Thank you, Grammy. 姜是老的辣 谢谢您 外婆
[30:55] Hey! Ted, right? 你好 你泰德 是吧
[30:58] Mr. O’Hare? 欧海尔先生
[31:01] So, I hear you have become interested in trees. 我听说你开始对树木感兴趣了
[31:04] What’s that all about? 怎么回事
[31:09] Where did you hear that? 你从哪里听说的
[31:11] Teddy, there’s not much that goes on in Thneedville 泰迪 我对特尼镇里的大事小情
[31:13] that I don’t know about. 都了如指掌
[31:15] Here’s the deal, I make a living selling fresh air to people. 问题在这里 我靠出售新鲜空气维持生计
[31:19] Trees? They make it for free. 但树木却无偿提供这东西
[31:22] So, when I hear people talking about them 因此 我会变得谈木色变
[31:25] I consider it kind of a threat to my business. 因为那是对我生意的威胁
[31:29] I don’t even know what you’re talking about. 我都不知道你在说什么
[31:31] You listen to me, boy. 听我说 孩子
[31:33] Don’t go poking around in things you don’t understand 不要瞎搀和你不明白的事情
[31:37] or I’ll be your worst nightmare. 否则我就是你的梦魇
[31:39] I’m Frankenstein’s head on a spider’s body! 我是蛛身人面的科学怪人
[31:39] 科学怪人 弗兰肯斯坦 同名小说主人公
[31:45] Okay, my mom is expecting me. So, I’m just going to… 好吧 我妈妈在等我 我得去…
[31:48] Of course, of course. Now, go back to your family game time. 当然 回家去享受家庭游戏时光吧
[31:53] Grandma just finished her turn. 外婆刚刚下完一步棋
[31:56] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[31:58] Please. I have eyes everywhere. 拜托 我的眼线遍布各地
[32:06] You got a beautiful town here, Ted. 这个镇很美好 泰德
[32:09] Lots of fun stuff to occupy your short attention span. 好东西多得足够塞满你的小脑袋了
[32:13] Why, I can’t think of any reason 我可想象不出任何动机
[32:15] you would ever want to go outside of town again. 能让你企图再次出镇
[32:20] Ever. 这辈子都不要想
[32:26] Okay! Good talk. Really good talk. 很好 我们聊得挺好 非常好
[32:56] Oh, no. 不
[32:58] Look out! 小心
[33:02] Hey, man? You know, you need to change that door bell. 你知道吗 你得换一换门铃了
[33:07] – Oh, you missed me. – What? -你想我了 -什么
[33:09] You’re already back. Clearly, you missed me a little. Right? 你回来了 很明显你有点想我 对吧
[33:14] No, I didn’t. I’m just here to hear the end of the story. 才不是 我是来听故事大结局的
[33:17] Why are you so interested in trees anyway? 那么你为何对树木如此感兴趣
[33:19] Why aren’t you like other kids 你为什么不像其他孩子
[33:21] break dancing and wearing bell-bottoms, 去跳跳霹雳舞 穿穿喇叭裤
[33:23] and playing the Donkey Kongs? 或者玩玩大金刚
[33:23] 大金刚 任天堂出品游戏
[33:25] Yeah, right, right. I don’t know. 没错 我也不知道
[33:30] Uh, I just thought it 我只是觉得
[33:31] would be kind of cool to have one, you know? 能有一棵树挺帅的
[33:35] It’s a girl, isn’t it? 其实是因为一个女孩 是吧
[33:37] What? No! 什么 当然不是
[33:39] Really? Because when a guy does something stupid once 真的吗 要是男孩子干了一次蠢事
[33:42] well, that’s because he’s a guy. 只是因为他是个男孩子
[33:44] But if he does the same stupid thing twice 但是相同的蠢事他又干了第二次
[33:46] it’s usually to impress some girl. 那么一般都是为了打动某个女孩
[33:49] Hey, she is not some girl! 她可不是一般的女孩
[33:51] She’s a woman, in high school. 她是我的女神 现在是高中小女生
[33:54] And she loves trees. And I’m going to get her one. 她热爱树木 所以我要给她弄一棵
[33:59] How nice to see someone so undeterred by things like reality. 能看到有人不向现实低头真是好
[34:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:04] All right, but where did we leave off? 我上次讲到哪里了
[34:28] Now that’s a Thneed. 泰德大功告成
[34:30] Nothing unmanly about knitting. No, sir. 织点东西丢不了男子气概 当然不 先生
[34:55] Look at that… 注意点
[34:59] Who taught you guys how to steal a bed? 是谁教你们这么偷床的
[35:06] Shh! 小声点
[35:27] Okay, nice and easy. 很好 又轻又快
[35:36] Nice work, you guys. Couldn’t have done it without you. 干得好 孩子们 多亏你们才成事
[35:42] You got to be kidding me. Can he swim? 开什么玩笑 他会游泳吗
[35:46] Of course he can’t swim! 当然不会
[35:47] Hang on, Pipsqueak! I’m coming to get you! 坚持住 小熊仔 我去救你了
[35:55] Hey, you fishies! Stop that bed! 鱼儿们 把床停住
[36:09] Jump, jump! 跳上去 跳上去
[36:11] Come on, get up there. Come on. 快点 爬上树梢 动作快
[36:13] Go, go! A little bit more! A little bit more! 快点 还差一点 就差一点
[36:18] Now what? 现在怎么办
[36:24] Get up there. 上去
[36:28] Okay, Pipsqueak, give me your hand. 好 小熊仔 伸出手来
[36:30] Come on, reach out for the Lorax. 来吧 抓住老雷斯的手
[36:35] Where did you go? 你要去哪
[36:39] Bar-ba-loots. 傻熊仔
[36:49] Oh, that’s bad. 糟糕
[36:55] Hey, Beanpole, wake up! 瘦竹竿 别睡了
[37:06] What’s happening? Where am I? 怎么回事 我在哪
[37:08] Hey! We got trouble, and it’s coming up fast! 有麻烦了 你的床跑得太快
[37:15] We’re in a river! 我们在河里
[37:40] Oh, no. 不
[37:45] Just do something! 不要袖手旁观
[37:47] Help is on the way! 支援就来
[37:52] No, no! 不 不
[37:55] Just a minute! 再坚持一会
[38:18] Oh, no! 不
[38:23] Wake up! Wake up! 醒过来 起来
[38:32] Clear! 电击起搏
[38:38] I was heading into the light 我就要被一片眩光吞噬的时候
[38:39] and you pulled me right back and here I am! 你把我拉回来了
[38:41] You saved my life! 你救了我一命
[38:43] Yeah, I know. Well, no, it’s not that big a deal. 我知道 没什么大不了的
[38:46] It is a big deal! 这是壮举
[38:47] Look, I almost went over that waterfall! Wait… 我差点掉到瀑布下面 等等…
[38:52] On my bed. How did my bed get in the river? 我刚才在床上 我的床怎么跑到河里的
[38:55] About that… 至于那件事…
[38:58] Actually… I put your bed in the water. 事实上 是我把你的床推进河里
[39:03] I didn’t mean you any harm. 我并无恶意
[39:05] I just wanted to calmly float you away. 只想静静地把你送走
[39:08] Look, everyone here needs the trees 这里的每个人都需要树木
[39:11] and you’re chopping them down! 但你却在滥砍滥伐
[39:13] So, we’ve got a big problem. 因此我们身陷窘境
[39:23] All right, look. 好吧 听我说
[39:24] I hereby swear that I will never chop down another tree. 我庄严起誓不再砍伐任何一棵树
[39:30] I promise. 我保证
[39:32] Thank you. But I’m going to keep my eye on you. 谢谢 但我还是要监督你
[39:35] Good. Now, I’ve got a big day tomorrow 很好 明天我还有大事要做
[39:37] so I’m going to get some sleep. 所以我要睡觉了
[39:42] Right after I find my bed. 不过还得先把床找回来
[40:06] Okay, what are you… 你在…
[40:10] Question, what are they doing here? 我有个问题 他们在这干什么
[40:13] And follow up, if I may, what are you doing here? 如果你不介意还有个问题 你在这干什么
[40:18] Well, after the incident last night 昨夜的事情之后
[40:21] we found one of your socks and came here to return it. 我们找到了你的一只袜子 特来归还
[40:24] – But when we got here, you were asleep. – What? -但我们来时你已进入梦乡 -什么
[40:28] Exactly. And sleeping is the body’s way 太对了 睡觉就意味着
[40:30] of telling other people to go away. 闭门谢客
[40:33] I know, but you looked so cozy. 我知道 你看起来睡得真舒服
[40:36] And it was cold outside, and we just fell asleep. No harm done. 外面又冷 所以我们睡着了 平安无事
[40:40] “No harm done”? “No harm done”? Okay. 平安无事吗 无事吗 好吧
[40:44] Okay, I put my lips on those. Well, I used to, anyway. 这杯子我可是要上嘴的 不过现在不必了
[40:51] Did you just… In my bowl! 你在我的碗里放了什么
[40:57] Why do you have one of these? 为什么你会有这东西
[40:59] You don’t even have a mustache. 你连一根胡子都没有
[41:03] Okay, that’s it! 我受够了
[41:04] What? I thought we made a deal last night. 什么 我还以为昨晚我们达成共识了
[41:07] Yes, we did. 没错 是这样
[41:08] And I said I wouldn’t chop down any more trees. 我说我不会再砍一棵树
[41:10] And I said I was going to keep an eye on you. 我说我要监督你
[41:13] I’m starving. What’s for breakfast? 我饿死了 早餐吃什么
[41:17] Breakfast is overrated. 估计早餐是没戏了
[41:21] You know what? I got work to do. Yeah. 你知道吗 我有工作要做
[41:24] I got to go into town and sell my Thneed. 我要进镇卖特尼
[41:30] You chopped down one of my trees 你砍了我一棵树
[41:31] to make that piece of garbage? 就做了这么个垃圾吗
[41:33] Look at that… 瞧瞧看…
[41:35] “Garbage”? Oh, no. Oh, no! You do not get it. 垃圾? 不不不 你不明白
[41:39] This is a revolutionary product 这是个能颠覆世界的
[41:42] that will change the world as we know it. 革命性产品
[41:45] It has a million uses! 它用途广泛
[41:47] Look at this. It’s a swimsuit! 看看 能变成泳裤
[41:50] Mud tracked all over your floor by uninvited guests? 地板上全是不速之客的泥脚印吗
[41:53] Well, the Thneed sure comes in handy for that! 把特尼当抹布可是方便之极
[41:57] But wait, there’s more! 等一下 还没完
[41:58] Thanks to its all-natural microfibers 多亏了它的自然纤维
[42:00] the Thneed is super-absorbent! 特尼吸水性极佳
[42:03] It also works as a hat. 当帽子也效果出众
[42:06] Of course, you probably want to wring it out first. 当然 可能你得先把它拧干
[42:07] Go ahead, knock yourself out. 走走走 去自己折腾吧
[42:10] But nobody is going to buy that thing. 但是没人会买那玩意
[42:12] Good to know. 感谢相告
[42:14] Well, fortunately, you are not the target market, weirdo. 幸运的是 你不是目标市场 怪胎
[42:19] You’re bringing a guitar? 你还带了吉他来?
[42:20] Oh, yeah. I got a little jingle. 没错 我会唱一点小曲
[42:22] I’m gonna blow some minds, gonna sell some Thneeds! 我要震撼众人 卖掉特尼
[42:25] Yeah. 就是这样
[42:28] Everybody needs a Thneed 人人都要特尼
[42:32] A fine thing that all people… 大家都爱…
[42:36] Sit down, go on. 坐好 继续
[42:38] Unfortunately, I didn’t sell it the first day. 很不幸 第一天我没卖出去
[42:40] The Thneed is good 特尼好
[42:43] The Thneed is great… 特尼妙
[42:49] Or the second day. 第二天如出一辙
[42:53] Or the third, or fourth, or fifth day. 第三第四第五天也照旧
[42:56] Okay, that one hit the tender spot. 这发正中要害
[43:00] Until finally… 到最后
[43:01] That’s it! You know what? 够了 你们知道吗
[43:03] I’m done with this thing. 我受够了
[43:08] My family was right. I quit! 我家人说得没错 我放弃了
[43:19] Hey. Cool hat. 帽子真酷
[43:20] Oh, my gosh! I totally want one. 天啊 我也想要一顶
[43:23] That thing makes me like you more. 这帽子让我对你更加敬爱
[43:34] Hey! Where’s your Thneed, did you sell it? 你的特尼呢 卖掉了吗
[43:37] Hey yeah. No, no. Didn’t sell it. 没有 没有 没卖出去
[43:40] Turns out, it’s ahead of its time, I guess. 我猜它可能生不逢时
[43:43] Hey, you gave it your best shot. Right? What more can you do? 你已经尽全力了 是吧 你还能做什么
[43:46] Come on, take a seat, we’ll deal you in. 来吧 坐这里 三缺一
[43:49] What are we playing? 你们在干什么
[43:50] I’m playing poker. He’s playing Go Fish. And I think he’s hungry. 我在打牌 他在玩钓鱼 我觉得他饿了
[44:00] Pancake, the pancake 薄饼 薄饼
[44:04] Up! 走你
[44:09] Who is up for ninths? 第九批饼是谁的
[44:16] All right, pass them over. 他们都不算数
[44:18] Yeah, see? 瞧见了吗
[44:20] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[44:30] Oh, no. That’s a lot of people. 不 这么多人
[44:40] Everybody needs a Thneed 人人都要特尼
[44:44] A fine thing that all people need 大家都爱好东西
[44:47] The Thneed is good The Thneed is great 特尼好 特尼妙
[44:51] Let’s hope we’re not too late 希望我们未迟到
[44:57] It’s a super trendy hat 时尚帽
[45:00] It’s a tightrope for an acrobat 杂技绳
[45:04] A net for catching butterflies 蝴蝶网
[45:08] A thing we use for exercise 健身器
[45:14] Everybody needs a Thneed 人人都要特尼
[45:18] A fine thing that all people need 大家都爱好东西
[45:21] Everybody needs a Thneed 人人都要特尼
[45:24] Oh, yeah! We’re in business, baby! 太棒了 生意兴隆
[45:27] We need a Thneed 我们要特尼
[45:30] Mom? Hey, it’s me! I told you I was going to be a success! 妈妈 是我 我说过我会功成名就的
[45:34] You need to bring the whole family here right now. 你现在得带全家人过来
[45:37] We’re going to be rich! 我们要发财了
[45:40] What? I’m going to need all the help I can get. Don’t worry. 怎么了 我只是召集帮手 别担心
[45:45] So, has he told you how to get a tree yet? 他告诉你怎么弄到一棵树了吗
[45:48] Actually, no. 其实还没有
[45:50] But I think he’s going to get to that part really soon. 但我觉得已经接近成功了
[45:55] – Here we are. – What? -我们到了 -什么
[45:57] I’ll just be a minute. 我马上回来
[46:01] Oh, wow. Hey, Audrey! 天啊 你好 奥黛丽
[46:04] Oh, hi, Ted! What’s up? 你好 泰德 干什么呢
[46:06] You know me, just cruising. Putting out the vibe. 你了解我 出来兜兜风 透透气
[46:10] Just me and my thoughts. 我一个人想出来就出来了
[46:13] Oh, is this the girl you’re always talking about? 这就是你常说起的那个女孩吗
[46:15] Grandma! Stop making things up. 外婆 别瞎搅合
[46:17] – She’s even prettier than… – Okay, got to run! Bye. -她比你说的还可爱 -该走了 再见
[46:22] Okay, Grammy, let’s get you home! 好了 外婆 我送你回家
[46:33] 欧海尔公司出品
[46:44] 欧海尔公司私有财产
[47:00] I’m so sorry. So sorry. 很抱歉 十分抱歉
[47:04] Did not wanna see that. 我也不想看见那一幕
[47:30] Hey, I’m back. 我回来了
[47:31] What have you got there? 你带什么来了
[47:33] Yes! 太棒了
[47:41] Thank you, Ted. 谢谢你 泰德
[47:46] Now, picture this. 现在想象一个场景
[47:48] Sun shining, a blue sky, a perfect day. 晴空万里 蓝天白云 完美的一天
[47:57] It was all downhill from there. 一个美丽的山坡
[48:32] What a dump. 乱得像个垃圾场
[48:34] Hey, Aunt Grizelda! 格丽泽尔达阿姨
[48:38] Hey, Chet, check this out! 切特 瞧这是什么
[48:40] Go long! 跑远点
[48:42] No, Brett, that’s actually not a… 不 布莱特 那个不是…
[48:44] Okay. 好吧
[48:45] Go long! Go long! 跑远点 跑远点
[48:46] I got it! I got it! 抓住了 抓住了
[48:51] Got it! 抓住了
[48:53] He totally ran into that tree! 他撞到树上了
[48:58] Oncie, is that you? 小万 是你吗
[49:00] Mom! 妈妈
[49:01] There he is! There’s my big, suddenly successful son! 是他 我一夜成功的乖儿子
[49:08] We always knew you would make it, Oncie. Right? 我们就知道你能行 小万 对不对
[49:12] Hey! I love this guy! 我爱死这家伙了
[49:14] But you always said I wouldn’t amount to anything, remember? 但您总说我什么都做不成 记得吗
[49:18] Hush your mouth. I was just trying to motivate you! 闭上嘴 我是想激励你
[49:21] I am really glad that you clarified that 很高兴你澄清这一点
[49:23] because it actually hurt my feelings for a really long time. 因为这话确实让我伤心很久
[49:26] Anyway, you’re all here, you all work for me, and that’s cool. 不管怎么说 你们都在这为我工作 真酷
[49:30] So, let’s get to work. 开始工作吧
[49:32] Brett, Chet, set up the RV! 布莱特 切特 把休闲车搭起来
[49:34] Would you stop throwing that bear? 你们能不能不扔那头熊
[50:06] Time out. Back up. Stop. Don’t move an inch. 时间到 后退 别动 一步都别动
[50:09] Nobody’s moving in here. 任何人禁止入内
[50:10] You got to go. Goodbye. 你们走吧 再见
[50:12] So, who invited the giant, furry peanut? 谁把这么大一个毛花生请过来的
[50:15] You calling me a peanut, huh? 你居然叫我花生
[50:17] I’ll go right up your nose! 看我打烂你的鼻子
[50:21] You wouldn’t hit a woman. 你不能打女人
[50:22] That’s a woman? 那是个女人?
[50:24] Okay. Everyone, cool it. 好了 大家冷静点
[50:27] Let’s not get off on the wrong foot here. 不要一步错步步错
[50:29] – Um, family, this is my friend… – Acquaintance. -家人们 这是我的朋友 -相识而已
[50:32] Yeah, acquaintance. Very good acquaintance, the Lorax. 没错 相识 关系很好 他叫老雷斯
[50:36] – He speaks for the trees. – That’s right. -他是树木的代表 -没错
[50:39] And on behalf of the trees, get out! 谨代表树木 我请你们滚出去
[50:43] Will you just be nice! This is my family. 你客气一点好吗 这是我的家人
[50:48] And I’m going to need their help 如果我想把公司做大
[50:49] if my company is going to get bigger. Okay? 就需要他们的帮助 明白吗
[50:51] Bigger? 做大?
[50:53] Yeah, this isn’t some rinky-dink operation anymore. 没错 这可不再是什么过气的生意了
[50:56] I got plans. Big plans! 我有计划 宏伟的计划
[50:59] A vision of a world filled with Thneeds. It’s going to be huge! 让世界充满特尼 宏伟至极
[51:05] Which way does a tree fall? 你知道树木会倒向哪个方向吗
[51:07] down? 倒向地上吗
[51:09] A tree falls the way it leans. 树木倒向它原来倾斜的方向
[51:12] Be careful which way you lean. 选择好你自己的方向
[51:25] I mean, look at this. It’s amazing. 我是说 瞧瞧看 太令人震惊了
[51:29] I am so proud of me. 我真以自己为傲
[51:32] Oncie, we’ve got us a little problem. 小万 我们遇到了点小问题
[51:35] Problem? 问题?
[51:38] See, we’re not making Thneeds fast enough. 我们做特尼的速度不够快
[51:41] Harvesting the tufts takes too long! 摘树羽太花时间了
[51:53] Well, what else can we do? 我们还能做什么
[51:55] Well, and this just came to me 我突然灵光一现
[51:59] we could always start chopping down the trees. 我们可以把树砍了
[52:03] What? 什么
[52:04] Now you’re thinking. That would speed things up! 你好好想想 效率会翻倍
[52:07] – But… – No “But” s, Oncie. -但是… -不要但是了 小万
[52:09] You’re running a business now. 你现在是生意人
[52:10] You have to do what’s best for the company 得为公司的发展着想
[52:12] and your momma. 也得为你妈妈着想
[52:15] Well, I guess it couldn’t hurt to chop down a few trees. 我也觉得砍几棵树不算什么
[52:21] You’ve made me so proud, Oncie. Come here! 你真令我自豪 小万 来
[52:24] Hey! I love this guy! 我爱死这家伙了
[52:37] No! No, no, no! Stop it! Please, stop. 不不不 住手 求你了 快住手
[52:41] Take that, you stupid tree! 接招吧 蠢树
[52:49] Where do you think you’re going? 你觉得你要去哪
[52:51] Excuse me, sir. I need to talk with your boss. 抱歉 先生 我要跟你们老板谈谈
[52:56] Oh, I’m sorry 十分抱歉
[52:58] but Mr. Once-ler’s not seeing anyone right now. 万先生现在闭门谢客
[53:01] Yeah, well, he’ll see me. So… 他会见我的 所以…
[53:02] Hey, keep your paws off me! 别用你的脏爪子碰我
[53:04] Give me a reason, Shorty. 给我个理由 小矮子
[53:06] Hey, you broke your promise. 你违反誓言了
[53:08] You’re better than this. 你是个好人
[53:10] You gotta stop! This is bad! 快住手 这样不好
[53:13] Have a nice day! 祝君愉快
[53:19] Bad? 不好?
[53:20] I’m not bad, I’m the good guy here. He just doesn’t get it. 我可不坏 我是好人 他理解不了
[53:24] Do you think I’m bad? 你觉得我不好吗
[53:26] Thank you! 谢谢
[53:27] I mean, something good finally happens to me 我是说 我好不容易好事当头
[53:30] and he just has to come along and rain on my parade. 他却跑过来泼我冷水
[53:34] What’s his problem? 他到底怎么回事
[53:36] See? 明白吗
[53:40] Yeah, bad! Right. 没错 不好 太对了
[53:54] How bad can I be? 我能有多坏
[53:56] I’m just doin’ what comes naturally 我只是顺其自然
[53:59] How bad can I be? 我能有多坏
[54:01] I’m just following my destiny 我只是顺应天命
[54:03] How bad can I be? 我能有多坏
[54:06] I’m just doin’ what comes naturally 我只是顺其自然
[54:08] How bad can I be? 我能有多坏
[54:11] How bad can I possibly be? 我还能有多坏
[54:13] Well, there’s a principle in nature 自然界中有法则
[54:14] Principle in nature 自然之法
[54:16] That almost every creature knows 众所周知
[54:18] Called survival of the fittest 物竞天择
[54:19] Survival of the fittest 物竞天择
[54:21] And check it, this is how it goes 听着 是这样
[54:23] The animal that wins gotta scratch and fight 要想获胜 得拳踢脚打
[54:26] And claw and bite and punch 又抓又咬
[54:28] And the animal that doesn’t Well, the animal that doesn’t 若非如此
[54:30] Winds up someone else’s La-la-la-la lunch 便会沦为盘中餐
[54:36] Munch, munch, munch, munch, munch 被人嚼啊嚼
[54:37] I’m just sayin’ 就是这么一说
[54:38] How bad can I be? 我能有多坏
[54:41] I’m just doin’ what comes naturally 我只是顺其自然
[54:43] How bad can I be? 我能有多坏
[54:45] I’m just following my destiny 我只是顺应天命
[54:48] How bad can I be? 我能有多坏
[54:50] I’m just doin’ what comes naturally 我只是顺其自然
[54:53] How bad can I be? 我能有多坏
[54:54] 特尼
[54:55] How bad can I possibly be? 我还能有多坏
[54:57] There’s a principle in business 生意场上有规则
[54:59] Principle in business 生意之规
[55:00] That everybody knows is sound 众所周知
[55:02] It says the people with the money 有财之人
[55:05] Make this ever-loving world go round 统领一切
[55:07] So I’m biggering my company I’m biggering my factory 所以我要壮大公司 扩张工厂
[55:10] I’m biggering my corporate sign 扩大企业标志
[55:11] Bigger, bigger! 扩张 扩张
[55:12] Everybody out there You take care of yours 大家各司其政
[55:16] I’ll take care of mine-mine-mine-mine-mine 我只管自己 自己 自己
[55:20] Shake that bottom line 增加盈利
[55:21] Let me hear you say Smogulous Smoke! 我们说 烟气蒙蒙
[55:23] Smogulous Smoke! 烟气蒙蒙
[55:24] Schloppity-Schlopp! 泥巴黏黏
[55:27] Complain all you want It’s never, ever, ever, ever gonna stop 随你们抱怨 永无宁日
[55:30] Stop 停
[55:32] Come on, how bad can I possibly be? 拜托 我还能有多坏
[55:34] How bad can I be? 我能有多坏
[55:37] I’m just building the economy 我只是在建设经济
[55:39] How bad can I be? 我能有多坏
[55:42] Just look at me petting this puppy 看我如何关爱动物
[55:44] How bad can I be? 我能有多坏
[55:46] A portion of proceeds goes to charity 为慈善奉献
[55:49] How bad can I be? 我能有多坏
[55:51] How bad could I possibly be? Let’s see! 我还能有多坏 看着吧
[55:56] All the customers are buying 大家疯狂抢购
[56:01] And the money’s multiplying 钱财滚滚而来
[56:06] And the PR people are lying 公关部满口谎言
[56:09] 老雷斯认可
[56:11] And the lawyers are denying 律师们绝口否认
[56:16] Who cares if a few trees are dying? 谁要管那几棵树的死活
[56:21] This is all so gratifying! 这一切都太棒了
[56:23] How bad? 有多糟
[56:26] How bad can this possibly be? 这能有多糟
[56:57] [特尼销量 超过五百多万]
[56:57] [万氏企业 屹立不倒]
[57:04] 万氏
[57:08] 特尼镇
[57:12] So, how are things? 最近怎么样
[57:14] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[57:16] Happy yet? You fill that hole deep down inside you? 开心了 你的野心得到满足了吗
[57:20] Or do you still need more? 或许你的野心远不止于此
[57:22] Look, if you’ve got a problem with what I’m doing, 要是你对我的所作所为不满
[57:25] why haven’t you used your quote-unquote powers to stop me? 为什么不用你说的神秘力量阻止我啊
[57:32] I told you, that’s not how it works. 我说了 不是如此简单的报应
[57:35] Right, I forgot. You’re a fraud. 是啊 我忘了 你就是个骗子
[57:38] I need you to get out. Now! 我叫你现在出去
[57:42] Why? Do I make you uncomfortable? 为什么 我让你不自在了吗
[57:44] Remind you of the promises you made? 让你想起曾经的承诺了吗
[57:46] The man you used to be? 你曾经是怎样的人
[57:48] You know what? 你知道吗
[57:49] You can just shut your mustache. My conscience is clear. 你可以闭嘴了 我良心无愧
[57:53] I have done nothing illegal. 我没有违法
[57:54] I have my rights, and I intend to keep on biggering, and biggering, 我有这些权利 我还要继续扩张
[57:58] and turning more Truffula trees into Thneeds. 把更多的棉花糖树做成特尼产品
[58:01] And nothing is going to stop me! 没什么能阻止我
[58:21] Well, that’s it. 事已至此
[58:23] The very last one. 这是最后一棵树
[58:26] That may stop you. 说不定会阻止你
[58:45] 人人需要特尼
[58:49] Somebody sure made a bundle on that thing. 有人可靠这个狠赚了一笔钱
[58:51] I wonder what the next million dollar invention’s going to be. 不知道下一个价值百万的发明是什么
[59:01] Yeah, I wonder… 是啊 我也在好奇
[59:14] Son, you have let me down. 儿子 你让我失望了
[59:18] Brett, you are now my favorite child. 布莱特 现在我最喜欢你
[59:40] Hey, look, I don’t want any trouble. 听着 我不想闹事
[59:43] And you won’t get any. Not from them. 没人闹事 至少它们不会
[59:48] Thanks to you and your hacking, and smogging and glupping, 因为你的砍伐和污水废气
[59:50] they can’t live here anymore. 它们无法在此生活了
[1:00:01] So, I’m sending them off. 所以我让他们走了
[1:00:02] Hopefully, they’ll be able to find a better place out there somewhere. 希望他们能找到更好的生存之地
[1:00:10] Melvin? 梅尔文
[1:00:13] Melvin… 梅尔文
[1:00:15] Pipsqueak… 小熊仔
[1:01:19] 除非
[1:01:34] So, this is really all your fault. 这么说 全都要怪你
[1:01:37] You destroyed everything. 你毁了一切
[1:01:40] Yes. 是
[1:01:41] And each day since the Lorax left, 自从老雷斯走后
[1:01:43] I’ve sat here regretting everything I’ve done, 我一直在为自己所做的一切后悔
[1:01:47] staring at that word, “Unless,” 凝视着那个词 除非
[1:01:52] and wondering what it meant. 想它到底什么意思
[1:01:55] But now I’m thinking… 但现在想来
[1:01:57] Well, maybe you’re the reason the Lorax left that word there. 也许那个词是老雷斯给你留的
[1:02:01] Me? Why would he leave that for me? 我 为什么要留这个词给我
[1:02:04] Because unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, 因为 除非有人像你这样在乎
[1:02:08] nothing is going to get better. 事情永远不会有所改变
[1:02:11] It’s not. 不会的
[1:02:31] The last Truffula seed. 最后一粒棉花糖树的种子
[1:02:34] You need to plant it, Ted. 你得拿去种 泰德
[1:02:37] Yeah, but, nobody cares about trees anymore. 好 但是现在没人关心树了
[1:02:40] Then make them care. 那就让他们关心
[1:02:42] Plant the seed in the middle of town, where everyone can see. 种在镇中心 这样大家都能看见
[1:02:45] Change the way things are. 改变这一切
[1:02:48] I know it may seem small and insignificant, 我知道这种子看起来微乎其微
[1:02:50] but it’s not about what it is, 但这不是关键
[1:02:53] it’s about what it can become. 关键是它可以成长为什么
[1:02:55] That’s not just a seed, 这不只是一枚种子
[1:02:57] any more than you’re just a boy. 你也不只是个小男孩
[1:03:08] I won’t let you down. 我不会让你失望的
[1:03:11] I know. 我知道
[1:03:55] Hey, Audrey! 奥黛丽
[1:03:57] Audrey! 奥黛丽
[1:03:59] Ted? 泰德
[1:04:00] – What are you doing? – Meet me at my house. -你干什么呢 -去我家找我
[1:04:02] Wait, but… 等等 可是
[1:04:04] My house, okay? 去我家再说
[1:04:07] Got to plant the seed. 要栽种子
[1:04:09] Okay, we’re going to need water. 我们得有水
[1:04:12] And uh, something to dig with. 还有 挖土的东西
[1:04:14] – what do I have… – Ted? -有什么能… -泰德
[1:04:16] Mom, I’m busy, Mom. 妈 我忙着呢
[1:04:18] Theodore Wiggins, get down here right now, 西奥多・威金兹 你现在就给我下来
[1:04:20] and I am not kidding with you! 我没跟你闹着玩
[1:04:29] Ted, I would like you to meet Mr. O’Hare, 泰德 我要给你介绍欧海尔先生
[1:04:31] the most powerful man in town. 镇上的一把手
[1:04:35] There he is! 他来了
[1:04:36] Hello, Ted. 你好 泰德
[1:04:40] – Hi. – Isn’t he clever, Mr. O’Hare? -你好 -你看他多他聪明 欧海尔先生
[1:04:43] He knows his own name and everything. 他知道自己叫什么
[1:04:47] You know what I would love right now, Mrs. Wiggins? 你知道我想要什么吗 威金兹太太
[1:04:50] A delicious cookie. 美味的饼干
[1:04:54] Wonderful. 太好了
[1:04:55] Teddy and I’ll stay here and talk. 泰迪会和我留在这谈话
[1:04:57] Sure, why don’t you go ahead and adopt him? 没问题 你不如直接收养了他
[1:05:01] I’m just kidding. That was a joke. I was just joking. 我就是开玩笑 就是玩笑
[1:05:05] I’ll get your cookie. 我去给你拿饼干
[1:05:08] I know you have it, Ted. 我知道你有种子 泰德
[1:05:10] So, let’s put an end to this nonsense, shall we? 所以我们别闹了 好吗
[1:05:14] Hand it over. 交出来
[1:05:15] I’m sorry… 抱歉
[1:05:17] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[1:05:19] Really? Well, then… 是吗 这样的话
[1:05:21] I guess you wouldn’t mind us checking your room. 你不介意我们去你房间搜搜喽
[1:05:23] No, no, no! 不 不行
[1:05:25] Morty! McGurk! Find the seed! 莫帝 麦格科 找出种子
[1:05:26] No, you can’t go up there! 不行 你不能上去
[1:05:28] Guys, this is ridiculous. Stop! 这简直胡闹 停下来
[1:05:33] No, you can’t come in my room! 不行 你不能进我的房间
[1:05:36] Find it! 找出来
[1:05:43] Find it! 快找
[1:05:45] What is going on here? 怎么回事
[1:05:46] This doesn’t involve you! Get back downstairs! 跟你无关 下楼去
[1:05:50] Excuse me, down there! 你说什么 小东西
[1:05:52] I don’t care who you are, you little crazy baby-man! 我不管你是谁 你个疯颠颠的小男人
[1:05:54] Get out of my house now. This is outrageous. 从我房子里出去 这太无礼了
[1:05:57] Fine. Sorry. 好 抱歉
[1:06:00] Must have been a misunderstanding. We’ll be leaving now. 一定是误会 我们这就走
[1:06:03] And my apologies, Ted. 抱歉 泰德
[1:06:09] You be safe. 你好好的
[1:06:13] Mind telling me what’s going on here? 不跟我解释一下吗
[1:06:14] The seed! Where is it? 种子 去哪了
[1:06:16] Seed? 种子
[1:06:18] Where’s Grammy? 奶奶呢
[1:06:23] It’s alive! 它活了
[1:06:26] I remember you. 我可记得你
[1:06:30] Ted, what… 泰德 怎么…
[1:06:40] Audrey! 奥黛丽
[1:06:44] Hey, did you want to… Well, okay! 你是不是想… 哦 好吧
[1:06:47] Ted, what is this about? 泰德 怎么回事
[1:06:49] It’s about this. 是因为这个
[1:06:52] Wait, wait, wait. Is that? 等等 等等 这是
[1:06:54] Yes. The last Truffula seed. 对 最后一粒棉花糖树种子
[1:06:56] And you’re going to help me plant it right in the middle of town 你得帮我把它种在镇中心
[1:06:58] where everyone can see it. 这样大家都能看到了
[1:07:00] I could just kiss you right now! 我幸福的直想亲你一口
[1:07:06] We don’t have time for that. 我们没时间了
[1:07:07] I don’t know, we have a little time. 我不知道 还有点时间吧
[1:07:11] But, you know what, let’s just go. Let’s go. Forget about it. 不管了 走吧 算了
[1:07:48] Here it comes! 要撞了
[1:07:52] 前方施工
[1:07:53] I’m going for it. 就这样
[1:08:12] Oh, hello! 你好啊
[1:08:27] Ted, big scary blimp coming. 泰德 头上有个大飞艇
[1:08:42] You won’t get away with this, boy! 你跑不掉的 小鬼
[1:08:57] Go faster, you idiot! 开快点 你个蠢货
[1:09:01] Step on it, Ted! 加油啊 泰德
[1:09:14] You’re fired! 你被开除了
[1:09:16] Whoa! Ted, look out! 泰德 看着路
[1:09:22] – Nobody beats Aloysius O… – Ted. -没人能打败阿洛希尔斯 -泰德
[1:09:37] This is not good. 要坏事
[1:09:39] How’s it doing? 种子怎么样了
[1:09:51] Loser! 蠢货
[1:09:52] Oh, really? 是吗
[1:09:56] Oh, no. The seed! 不好 种子
[1:10:01] Get that seed! 去追种子
[1:10:09] Hang on! Here we go! 抓好了 我们走
[1:10:14] Grammy! 奶奶
[1:10:23] Seriously, how cool is your grandma? 真的 你奶奶是有多酷
[1:10:33] No! 不好
[1:10:37] Come on! 快上来
[1:10:39] Yeah, that’s right. 对 是的
[1:10:41] There it is! 在那里
[1:10:51] Hey! Watch the road, you meathead! 看着路 你个蠢货
[1:11:04] Oh, come on! 拜托
[1:11:15] What the… 怎么
[1:11:17] Get it unstuck, get it unstuck! 拔出来 拔出来
[1:11:22] Bring it on, Teddy! 来啊 泰迪
[1:11:25] You don’t have the guts! 你没胆的
[1:11:27] Ted! 泰德
[1:11:36] Grammy! 奶奶
[1:11:43] Yes! 太棒了
[1:11:48] Hey! It’s Mr. O… 看 是欧海尔先…
[1:11:52] Take that, shorty! 爽吧 矮冬瓜
[1:12:11] Okay, we have to get this in the ground. 好了 我们得把它种到土里
[1:12:13] But where? There’s no dirt anywhere. 但种哪里 这里都没有土
[1:12:19] No, Grammy… 别 奶奶
[1:12:27] Hey, get out of there! 下来
[1:12:36] What? 怎么
[1:12:39] See, what did I tell you? Easy. Huh? 看见没 我说什么来着 小菜一碟
[1:12:42] Hey, they broke O’Hare’s head! 他们砸了欧海尔先生的头
[1:12:45] What do you think you’re doing, kid? 你在干什么呢 小鬼
[1:12:48] Um, I’m looking for a place to plant a tree. 我想找地方种树
[1:12:51] A real one. 真正的树
[1:12:52] Why would we need a tree? 我们要树做什么
[1:12:53] Exactly. 就是
[1:12:58] Oh, man. 天哪
[1:13:00] Folks… 伙计们
[1:13:02] The last thing you want around here is trees. 我们最不需要的就是树了
[1:13:06] They’re filthy! 脏兮兮的
[1:13:08] Spewing that sticky, nasty sap all over the place. 弄得到处都是恶心的 黏糊糊的树液
[1:13:15] They bring poisonous ants and stinging bees. 还会引来毒蚂蚁和蜇人的蜜蜂
[1:13:20] Think about the kids. 为孩子们想想吧
[1:13:23] And, I just thought, you know, they make leaves! 我刚想到 树还有树叶
[1:13:27] You know that, right? 你知道的 对吧
[1:13:28] Then these leaves, they just fall. 然后树叶还会掉下来
[1:13:30] They just fall wherever they want! 随处乱掉
[1:13:33] Come on! We know why you’re really against trees. 我们知道你为什么讨厌树
[1:13:36] Because they produce fresh air. 因为树可以制造空气
[1:13:38] For free! 免费的
[1:13:41] I am wounded! You have lied! 你骗人 你伤害了我
[1:13:45] It is not a lie! It’s called photosynthesis. 我没骗人 那是光合作用
[1:13:49] Come on. She’s making that up! 听听 她随口胡编
[1:13:51] That’s a made-up word, people! 那是她编出来的词 各位
[1:13:54] Thneedville is perfect just the way it is. 特尼镇现在就很完美了
[1:13:58] We don’t need trees! 我们不需要树
[1:14:00] That boy has a seed. 而这男孩有粒种子
[1:14:03] We need to stop him! Who’s with me? Come on! 我们得阻止他 谁和我一起 来
[1:14:05] O’Hare is right! 欧海尔说的对
[1:14:07] Seeds will ruin us all! Stop it! 种子会毁了我们 阻止他
[1:14:10] Last chance, kid. Hand it over! 最后的机会了 孩子 交出来吧
[1:14:13] Where do you think you’re going? 你要去哪
[1:14:15] Come on, let’s go! 来 我们走
[1:14:16] Get in, get in! 进来 进来
[1:14:22] Stop that maniac! 阻止那疯子
[1:14:25] Excuse me, excuse me. Watch out! 不好意思 让一让 小心
[1:14:32] Ted, you’re going to hit the wall! 泰德 你要撞到墙上了
[1:14:35] Yeah. I know. 对 我知道
[1:15:01] Wow. Did you see that? 大家看见没
[1:15:04] Who does this kid think he is, huh? 这孩子以为自己是谁呢
[1:15:08] I am Ted Wiggins. 我叫泰德・威金兹
[1:15:10] And I speak for the trees. 我替树说几句
[1:15:13] And the fact is, things aren’t perfect here in Thneedville. 事实是 特尼镇并不完美
[1:15:18] And they’re only going to get worse, 如果我们不做些什么
[1:15:20] unless we do something about it, 事情只能每况愈下
[1:15:23] unless we change our ways. 我们必须改变做法
[1:15:25] And we can start by planting this! 改变 就由种下这粒种子开始
[1:15:37] Okay. Come on, now. Everything is fine. 拜托 没什么大事
[1:15:41] Right? 不是吗
[1:15:42] I say we tell this kid what we think about that seed! 要我说 告诉他我们多讨厌那种子
[1:15:49] People, come on! 各位 拜托
[1:15:55] You! Get out there right now 你 站出去
[1:15:57] and get these people on my side, or else you’re fired! 让这些人都支持我 不然就开除你
[1:16:02] Go on, tell them what you think. 来啊 告诉大家你怎么想
[1:16:09] You don’t know me, but my name’s Cy 你不认识我 但我叫赛
[1:16:13] I’m just the O’Hare delivery guy 就是个欧海尔送货员
[1:16:17] But it seems like trees might be worth a try 种树听起来值得一试
[1:16:22] So I say let it grow 所以让它扎根生长吧
[1:16:28] My name is Dan 我是丹
[1:16:30] And my name’s Rose 我是罗斯
[1:16:31] Our son Wesley kind of glows 我们的孩子韦斯利在发光
[1:16:34] And that’s not good, so we suppose 想来这样并不好
[1:16:37] We should let it grow 让树生长吧
[1:16:39] Let it grow, let it grow 让它生长吧
[1:16:41] You can’t reap what you don’t sow 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
[1:16:44] Plant a seed inside the earth 种下一粒种子
[1:16:47] Just one way to know its worth 让它长大才知道是什么
[1:16:49] Let’s celebrate the world’s rebirth 让我们庆祝世界重生
[1:16:52] We say let it grow 让它生长吧
[1:16:54] My name’s Marie, and I am three! 我叫玛丽 我三岁了
[1:16:56] I would really like to see a tree 我想看看树的样子
[1:17:02] I say let it grow 让它生长吧
[1:17:04] I’m Grammy Norma I’m old, and I’ve got gray hair 我是诺玛奶奶 我已年老 满头银发
[1:17:08] But I remember when trees were everywhere 但我记得那绿树遍野之时
[1:17:11] And no one had to pay for air 空气都是免费的
[1:17:13] So I say let it grow 让树生长吧
[1:17:15] Let it grow, let it grow 让它生长吧
[1:17:18] Like it did so long ago 像从前一样
[1:17:21] It is just one tiny seed 只是一粒小种子
[1:17:23] But it’s all we really need 就是我们的所有
[1:17:26] It’s time to change the life we lead 应该改变这一切
[1:17:29] Time to let it grow 让树木来生长
[1:17:30] My name’s O’Hare, I’m one of you 我叫欧海尔 我同大家一样
[1:17:34] I live here in Thneedville, too 共同居住在特尼镇
[1:17:39] The things you say just might be true 也许你们说的对
[1:17:43] It could be time to start anew 也许该洗心革面
[1:17:46] And maybe change my point of view 改变我的看法
[1:17:52] Nah! I say let it die! 才不 掐死萌芽
[1:17:55] Let it die, let it die 掐死它
[1:17:57] Let it shrivel up and… 让它干枯且
[1:17:59] Come on, who’s with me? 来啊 一起来
[1:18:01] Nobody. 没人一起
[1:18:03] You greedy dirt-bag! 你个贪婪鬼
[1:18:05] Let it grow, let it grow 让它生长
[1:18:07] Let the love inside you show 让爱撒满世界
[1:18:10] Plant a seed inside the earth 种下一粒种子
[1:18:13] Just one way to know its worth 让它长大才知道是什么
[1:18:15] Let’s celebrate the world’s rebirth 让我们庆祝世界重生
[1:18:18] We say let it grow 让它生长吧
[1:18:22] Let it grow, let it grow 让它生长吧
[1:18:25] You can’t reap what you don’t sow 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
[1:18:29] It’s just one tiny seed 只是一粒小种子
[1:18:31] But it’s all we really need 就是我们的所有
[1:18:33] It’s time to banish all your greed 放弃你的贪婪吧
[1:18:36] Imagine Thneedville flowered and treed 想象特尼镇鲜花盛开 绿树遍野
[1:18:38] Let this be our solemn creed 让这个梦想统治一切
[1:18:44] Thank you, Ted. 谢谢你 泰德
[1:18:47] We say let it grow 让它生长吧
[1:18:51] In Thneedville 在特尼镇
[1:18:53] We say let it grow 让它生长吧
[1:18:57] It’s a brand new dawn 拉开了崭新的篇章
[1:19:00] We say let it grow 让它生长吧
[1:19:03] In Thneedville 在特尼镇
[1:19:05] We say let it grow 让它生长吧
[1:19:09] It’s a brand new dawn 拉开了崭新的篇章
[1:19:32] 除非
[1:20:17] You done good, Beanpole. 做的很好 瘦竹竿
[1:20:20] You done good. 做的很好
[1:20:35] By the way, nice mustache. 顺便说一句 胡子不错
[1:20:41] 除非有人像你这样在乎 事情永远不会有所改变 不会的
[1:20:41] –苏斯博士
2012年

Post navigation

Previous Post: A Beautiful Mind(美丽心灵)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Zelig(西力传)[1983]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme