英文名称:The Longest Ride
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | This is the one and only PBR World Final! | 这里是世界骑牛大赛的总决赛 |
[00:37] | Luke Collins is young, easy on the eyes, | 卢克·柯林斯 是位年轻选手 目光敏锐 |
[00:40] | and a magician on a bull. | 牛背上的魔术师 |
[00:42] | But right now, he’s about to face his ultimate demon. | 现在 他将挑战终极野兽 |
[00:47] | He is about to ride a bull who needs no introduction. | 他将要征服的公牛名声显赫 |
[00:50] | This bull has 74 consecutive buck-offs. | 这头野牛拥有连续74次甩背纪录 |
[00:55] | Las Vegas, you know who I’m talking about. | 拉斯维加斯 你知道我说的是哪头牛 |
[01:00] | This is Rango! | 它就是兰戈 |
[01:40] | And he is ready to rock and roll! | 他准备好了疯狂跳跃 |
[01:49] | Let go! | 上吧 |
[02:03] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[02:08] | Luke Collins is down. | 卢克·柯林斯摔下来了 |
[02:32] | Hey, do you guys know where Sophia is? | 你们知道索菲亚在哪吗 |
[02:34] | No, sorry. | 抱歉 不知道 |
[02:35] | Tell them to save our seats. | 让他们把座位给我们留好 |
[02:38] | Did you see Sophia? | 看到索菲亚么没 |
[02:39] | She’s in her room studying. | 她在房里学习呢 |
[02:40] | But you’re not gonna get her to go. | 她不会跟你走的 |
[02:46] | -Hi, Marcia. -Thanks for not disturbing. | -嗨 玛莎 -拜托别打扰我 |
[02:49] | I have a present for you. | 我有礼物要给你 |
[02:51] | Wait. You were serious? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[02:53] | Do I look serious? | 我不像认真的 |
[02:55] | No, you look ridiculous. | 不 你看起来很搞笑 |
[02:57] | Oh, come on, Soph. They’re so much fun. | 来吧 索菲亚 很好玩的 |
[02:59] | I can’t. I have work to do. | 不行 我有作业要做 |
[03:00] | It’s second semester senior year. | 现在是大四下学期 |
[03:02] | Your grades are stellar. | 你的成绩很好了 |
[03:04] | You already have a job lined up in New York. | 纽约已经有工作等着你去 |
[03:07] | An internship. All of the work and none of the pay. | 实习生 光干活没薪水 |
[03:09] | Half the house is going. | 一半人都出去玩了 |
[03:10] | I don’t see myself as a rodeo gal. | 我不是牛仔女孩的范 |
[03:12] | Fine. It’s not the rodeo, it’s bull riding. | 好吧 这不是牛仔 是骑牛大赛 |
[03:14] | There’s a difference. | 有区别的 |
[03:15] | You’re missing the point. | 你会错过重点的 |
[03:17] | Hot guys, I know. | 我懂 帅哥嘛 |
[03:18] | No, not “hot guys.” | 不 不是帅哥 |
[03:20] | The hottest guys you have ever seen. | 是最最帅的帅哥 |
[03:24] | Please. | 拜托 |
[03:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:30] | But I’m not wearing those cowboy boots. | 但我才不穿这种牛仔靴 |
[03:36] | So, this is it, huh? | 我们到了吧 |
[03:37] | Yeah, this is it. “The toughest spost on dirt”! | 对 就这 史上最牛运动 |
[03:40] | Yeah, I need a hot cowboy. | 是啊 我要帅哥 |
[03:50] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[04:11] | Oh, my God! Whoa! | 天啊 哇 |
[04:13] | What was that? | 那是什么牛啊 |
[04:19] | Look at that guy in the chute. | 看溜槽那那个帅哥 |
[04:20] | Fans, we’re gonna go now to the Ridin’ Dirty bucking chute… | 观众们 接下来是激动人心的时刻 |
[04:24] | where we have got local hero Luke Collins | 有请本地的英雄人物 卢克·柯林斯 |
[04:26] | from Walkertown, North Carolina! | 他来自北卡州的沃克敦 |
[04:28] | Go, Luke! | 冲啊 卢克 |
[04:37] | He’s a three-time PBR World Finals champion. | 他是三届骑牛大赛总冠军 |
[04:40] | For over a year, an injury has sidelined him. | 尽管伤势让他休赛了一年 |
[04:44] | But he’s back. | 但他回来了 |
[04:45] | Currently ranked 52nd in the world. | 目前世界排名52位 |
[04:49] | He has a long way to go. | 他还有很长一段路要走 |
[04:54] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:56] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[05:11] | And today, he will be riding Sweet Thang. | 今天 他骑的牛是甜瑭 |
[05:42] | Let’s go! | 我们上 |
[05:56] | Yeah, go! | 耶 加油 |
[06:04] | Whoo! Yeah! | 哇 耶 |
[06:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a champion. | 女士们先生们 冠军诞生了 |
[06:13] | Yeah! That’s my boy! | 耶 我的纯爷们 |
[06:15] | I feel like I should stand! | 我觉得我该站起来 |
[06:17] | Luke Collins now moves up… | 卢克·柯林斯现在晋级… |
[06:19] | to 48th in the world standings. | 到世界第48排名 |
[06:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:46] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[06:57] | Oh! | 哦 |
[06:59] | Work it, girl. | 有你的啊 |
[07:04] | -It’s so big on you. -I know. | -你戴着太大了 -知道 |
[07:51] | Nice riding, cowboy. | 骑的很精彩 牛仔 |
[07:53] | Of course, my grandma could have made the eight on Sweet Thang. | 当然了 我奶奶骑甜瑭能跻身前八 |
[07:56] | It’s good to have you back, Luke. | 很高兴你能复出 卢克 |
[07:57] | It was getting too easy without you. | 没有你比赛没难度 |
[08:00] | Jared! | 贾里德 |
[08:02] | Hey, buddy. I’ll be right back. | 嘿 兄弟 我去去就来 |
[08:03] | Hey, Larry. | 嘿 拉里 |
[08:05] | Good to see you. Good to see you here. | 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 |
[08:07] | Luke, hey, man. How are you doing? | 卢克 你好吗 |
[08:08] | Congratulations, man. | 恭喜你 小伙子 |
[08:10] | I know it feels good to get a win under your belt, doesn’t it? | 赢的感觉不错吧 |
[08:11] | Sure does. Yeah. | 非常棒 |
[08:13] | Let me ask you. You need to come visit us. | 你得来拜访我们 |
[08:15] | I wanna introduce you to some good folks from PBR. | 我想给你介绍几个骑牛大赛的好手 |
[08:17] | Important folk. Come get a beer. | 重要人物 来喝一杯吧 |
[08:18] | You got it. I’ll be right behind you. | 好的 我会来的 |
[08:20] | Yes. Okay. | 好的 |
[08:22] | Hey, um… | 嘿 呃… |
[08:23] | You had a good night. | 晚安吧 |
[08:26] | But it’s a long way back to the top. | 回到第一名的路很长 |
[08:38] | I got a hat just like that. | 我有一顶和你一样的帽子 |
[08:43] | Yeah. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:44] | No, you hold on to it. Looks better on you. | 不用 你拿着 你戴着更好看 |
[08:51] | Like this? | 像这样 |
[08:57] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[08:59] | Sure. | 可以 |
[09:06] | Uh-huh. | 嗯嗯 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Okay. | 好了 好的 |
[09:11] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[09:18] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[09:19] | Sophia. | 索菲亚 |
[09:20] | Nice to meet you, Sophia. | 很高兴见到你 索菲亚 |
[09:24] | I’m gonna… Can I… Can I get you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[09:30] | You were the big winner tonight, right? | 今晚你是大赢家 对吧 |
[09:33] | I think I should be the one buying you a beer. | 我想应该我请你喝 |
[09:36] | Oh, no. Doesn’t work like that where I’m from. | 哦不用 在我老家不是这规矩 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | You’re buying. | 你请吧 |
[09:46] | Sophia! | 苏菲亚 |
[09:47] | Hi! Whoa. There you are. | 嗨 哇 你在这 |
[09:49] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处在找你 |
[09:52] | Um, this is Marcia. She’s my… | 呃 这是玛莎 她是我… |
[09:54] | Sister. | 妹妹 |
[09:55] | Sorority sister. | 联谊会的妹妹 |
[09:57] | BFFs, if we’re speaking technically. | 严格说来 是死党 |
[10:02] | You are gorgeous. | 你好帅啊 |
[10:05] | -Time to put you in a cab. -What? | -该送你打车回去了 -什么 |
[10:06] | I just need everything to stop spinning for a sec. | 我需要点东西醒醒酒 |
[10:10] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要生病了 |
[10:12] | -What? -I think I’m gonna be sick. | -什么 -我想我要病了 |
[10:14] | -How sure? -High 90s. | -你怎么知道 -发烧了 |
[10:16] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 哇 |
[10:19] | Yeah. We got her. | 幸好你扶住 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:21] | I should take her home. | 我该送她回家了 |
[10:24] | Yeah. Probably a good idea. | 是啊 好主意 |
[10:27] | I would say that I’d call you… | 我想打电话给你… |
[10:28] | but I have a feeling, where you come from… | 但我觉得在你老家 |
[10:30] | it just doesn’t work like that. | 估计没这规矩 |
[10:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:34] | I’ll call you? | 我打给你 |
[10:36] | You’re telling me that he has called you, | 他打电话给你 |
[10:38] | and you haven’t called him back? | 你却没给他回过电话 |
[10:40] | I’m moving to New York in two months. What’s the point? | 两个月后我要搬去纽约 有什么意义 |
[10:43] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[10:44] | Have you gotten a good look at him? | 你好好看过他没 |
[10:47] | Those shoulders, those eyes. That’s the point. | 那肩膀 那双眼睛 那就是意义所在 |
[10:51] | Okay, look. I am starting a new chapter of my life. | 我要开启人生新篇章 |
[10:53] | I do not need any distractions. | 不想分心 |
[10:55] | Sophia, you are literally the only girl I know… | 索菲亚 你真是我见过唯一一个… |
[10:57] | who wouldn’t have a fling with a cowboy. | 对牛仔不感冒的姑娘 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:53] | Straight to voice-mail. | 转语音邮箱 |
[11:55] | Straight to voice-mail. | 转语音邮箱 |
[11:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:59] | Hey, Luke. It’s Sophia. | 嘿 卢克 我是索菲亚 |
[12:01] | I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out sometime… | 我想知道 你是否有空出来见个面 |
[12:04] | or grab coffee or something. | 喝个咖啡什么的 |
[12:06] | No, I’m okay. | 不 不想喝 |
[12:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:12] | Uh, well, I guess I should just let you go, then. | 那我猜我只能放过你了 |
[12:15] | I’m just messing with you, Sophia. | 跟你开玩笑呢 索菲亚 |
[12:20] | How about dinner? | 吃饭怎么样 |
[12:22] | You mean, like a date? | 算是约会吗 |
[12:24] | Yeah, like a date. | 对 是约会 |
[12:26] | Wow! | 哇 |
[12:28] | Most guys, they just say, “What are you doing later?” | 多数男生会说”之后干嘛去” |
[12:31] | Or they text late at night, “Hey, come over.” | 或者在晚上发短信说”嘿 过来” |
[12:33] | Yeah, well, call me old-school. | 是啊 叫我守旧派吧 |
[12:37] | Should I meet you somewhere? | 我们在哪见面 |
[12:38] | No. I’ll pick you up at your place. | 不用 我去你那接你 |
[12:40] | Dose 6:00 work for you? | 6点方便吗 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:16] | Ladies. | 姑娘们 |
[13:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:34] | Hi. I know you. | 嗨 我认识你 |
[13:36] | -Marcia, right? -Mmm-hmm. | -玛莎 对吧 -嗯嗯 |
[13:37] | The last time I saw you… | 上次见到你… |
[13:39] | you were a little blurry. | 你有点模糊 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:42] | -You can come in. -Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[13:45] | She’s upstairs getting ready. | 她在楼上准备呢 |
[13:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:58] | Um… | 呃… |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:01] | So sweet. | 真漂亮 |
[14:03] | He’s even bought her flowers. | 他还送花给她呢 |
[14:08] | Shall we? | 可以走了吗 |
[14:09] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[14:12] | -Good night, ladies. -Good night, you guys. | -晚安 姑娘们 -晚安 |
[14:16] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[14:18] | I want a cowboy! | 我要牛仔 |
[14:20] | He is so hot! | 他好帅 |
[14:23] | You never said you lived in a sorority house. | 你没说过你住在联谊会之家 |
[14:26] | Uh… Yeah, well, it’s the cheapest rent on campus. | 是的 那是大学里租金最便宜的地方 |
[14:33] | Is it like I would imagine? | 和我想象的一样吗 |
[14:36] | How would you imagine? | 你怎么想象的 |
[14:38] | Eh… | 呃… |
[14:40] | Pillow fights in your underwear. | 穿着内裤枕头大战 |
[14:42] | No. Come on! | 拜托 没有啦 |
[14:45] | We don’t wear underwear. | 我们不穿内裤 |
[14:54] | -I got you, a little. -Uh-huh. You did. | -骗到你了 -嗯 确实是 |
[14:58] | Okay. So where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[15:00] | That’s a surprise. | 给你个惊喜 |
[15:35] | It’s breathtaking. | 美得让人窒息 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:43] | Well, aren’t you full of surprises? | 你是不是满满都是惊喜 |
[15:47] | I can’t believe you made dinner for me. | 不敢相信你还为我做了吃的 |
[15:50] | Well, Amy made dinner. | 是埃米做的 |
[15:53] | Who is Amy? Smokin’ Amy’s. | 埃米是谁 埃米烧烤 |
[15:57] | Best barbecue in North Carolina. | 北卡州最好吃的烧烤 |
[16:01] | I kind of got into that and classical, which is so strange. | 我就喜欢那种经典 挺奇怪的 |
[16:03] | I know. It’s weird. It’s totally like… | 我知道有点奇怪 就好像… |
[16:06] | How did a girl from Rutherford, New Jersey end up | 新泽西州卢瑟福来的女孩子 |
[16:08] | in the middle of North Carolina? | 怎么会跑到北卡州中部 |
[16:10] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 不可思议 |
[16:13] | I ended up getting a scholarship down here, | 我在这拿到了奖学金 |
[16:15] | so I couldn’t pass it up. | 所以不想错过 |
[16:16] | Scholarship? Pretty fancy. | 奖学金 厉害哦 |
[16:19] | I kind of knew that tips from my dad’s diner… | 靠我爸的那点小钱… |
[16:22] | weren’t really going to cut it. | 是没法支撑下去的 |
[16:26] | I just… | 我只是… |
[16:28] | I love art. | 喜爱艺术 |
[16:29] | I love everything about it. I love studying it. | 喜欢艺术的一切 喜欢研究艺术 |
[16:32] | I love the culture that it brings… | 喜欢艺术带来的文化… |
[16:34] | and the whole human experience… | 整个人类历程… |
[16:35] | just all wrapped up into one. | 融合在一起的一切 |
[16:40] | Anger, sadness… | 愤怒 悲伤… |
[16:42] | love, passion, acceptance… | 爱 激情 包容… |
[16:44] | history. | 历史 |
[16:49] | Never mind. I don’t know. What about you? | 不提我的了 你呢 |
[16:51] | Tell me about you. What’s your story? | 跟我说说你的故事 |
[16:53] | No, mine’s, uh… | 我的故事… |
[16:56] | Mine’s pretty simple. | 相当简单 |
[16:58] | Just keep winning events. | 就是不停赢比赛 |
[17:00] | Make it to the top 35. | 跻身35名 |
[17:03] | Go to Vegas. Make it to the finals. | 去了拉斯维加斯 赢得总冠军 |
[17:07] | I got some making up to do. | 我要找回失去的 |
[17:08] | I got hurt last year. | 去年我受了伤 |
[17:12] | What do you mean you got hurt? | 怎么受伤的 |
[17:14] | All bull riders get hurt. | 骑牛选手都会受伤 |
[17:17] | It’s not “if.” | 肯定会受伤 |
[17:20] | It’s “when.” | 只是时间问题 |
[17:23] | And how bad. | 严重吗 |
[17:26] | How bad was yours? Serious? | 受伤严重吗 |
[17:30] | I’ve got a few more years to ride… | 在我成为过气骑牛选手前… |
[17:35] | before I’m just a washed-up bull rider. | 还能比赛几年 |
[17:40] | I’m going to be the best. | 我要做最棒的 |
[17:42] | It’s just all about winning? | 只是为了赢 |
[17:44] | No, it’s not all about winning. | 也不全是为了赢 |
[17:46] | Well, not entirely. | 不完全是 |
[17:50] | I’ve got a family ranch. | 我有家族牧场 |
[17:53] | It’s been a tough couple years. | 最近几年不景气 |
[17:55] | My mom is kind of all on her own. | 全靠我妈一个人 |
[17:59] | I just gotta keep making money. | 我得赚些钱 |
[18:03] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[18:07] | Are you cold? You’re cold. | 你冷了吧 |
[18:10] | A little. | 有点 |
[18:12] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[18:16] | What do they call this nail Polish color? | 这种指甲油是什么颜色的 |
[18:19] | This would be “clear.” | 叫透明色 |
[18:21] | Clear. Yeah. | 透明色 是啊 |
[18:23] | Right. Clear. That makes sense. | 透明色 有道理 |
[18:27] | It’s good. | 挺好看的 |
[18:31] | You are pretty smooth for a country boy. | 你这个乡村男孩挺滑头 |
[18:35] | Me? | 我 |
[18:36] | Yeah, you. | 就是你 |
[18:39] | Come on, I saw the way those girls stared at you. | 拜托 我看到姑娘们盯着你的样子 |
[18:44] | You think I’m that type of guy? | 你觉得我是那种人 |
[18:48] | No. | 不是 |
[18:50] | No one has ever done anything like this for me before. | 以前从没有人为我这么做过 |
[19:05] | So, uh, do you like North Carolina? | 你喜欢北卡州吗 |
[19:09] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 喜欢 |
[19:11] | It’s beautiful. Yeah. | 很漂亮 |
[19:15] | Um… | 呃… |
[19:17] | I’m actually moving to New York at the end of next month. | 但我下月底要搬去纽约了 |
[19:24] | I got this job. | 找到了份工作 |
[19:27] | Well, it’s an internship, actually. | 实际上只是实习生 |
[19:31] | But it’s a pretty big deal. It’s at a gallery in Manhattan. | 但很重要 是在曼哈顿的画廊 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:39] | Uh… | 呃… |
[19:40] | That’s why it took me so long to call you back. | 所以我才这么久没给你回电话 |
[19:43] | I just didn’t think that this would even be a good idea. | 觉得给你电话不是什么好主意 |
[19:47] | I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你打给我了 |
[19:51] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -真的 -真的 |
[19:55] | This is just bad timing. | 只是机缘不巧和 |
[19:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:04] | Oh, I probably should take you home. | 我该送你回家了 |
[20:08] | Gonna rain. | 要下雨了 |
[20:21] | -Did you see that? -What? | -看到没 -什么 |
[20:36] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[20:38] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[20:45] | Call 911! | 快报警 |
[20:55] | Hey! Wake up! | 嘿 醒醒 |
[20:56] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[20:58] | Here, hold this. | 拿着 |
[21:11] | Box. | 盒子 |
[21:13] | Box. | 盒子 |
[21:14] | What did he say? “Box”? | 他说什么”盒子” |
[21:46] | I think you just saved that guy’s life. | 你救了他的命 |
[21:49] | We both did. | 我俩救的 |
[21:50] | Oh, come on, I held the flashlight. | 拜托 我只是拿着电筒而已 |
[21:52] | You were amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[21:57] | I just hope that he’s okay. | 我只希望他没事 |
[22:00] | I’ll take you home. | 我送你回家吧 |
[22:03] | I think I’m going to stay. | 我得留下来 |
[22:05] | Really? | 真的 |
[22:07] | Yeah, at least until he gets out of the emergency room. | 至少等他出了急诊室 |
[22:11] | Then I’ll wait with you. | 那我和你一起等 |
[22:12] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 没事的 |
[22:14] | Really. | 真的 |
[22:16] | And thank you for tonight. | 今晚要谢谢你 |
[22:19] | Yeah, it was a… | 是啊… |
[22:21] | it was a great night. | 今晚很开心 |
[22:23] | Kind of. | 挺不错 |
[22:27] | Good luck with everything in New York. | 祝你纽约一切顺利 |
[22:30] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[23:55] | “April 10th, 1940. | 1940年4月10日 |
[23:58] | “My dearest Ruth… | “亲爱的露丝” |
[24:00] | “Today started out like any other day. | “今天本平淡无奇” |
[24:04] | “But when you walked in to my father’s store…” | “但当你步入我父亲商店那一刻” |
[24:07] | “so beautiful, so vibrant…” | “如此美丽动人…” |
[24:11] | “I knew my life would forever be changed.” | “我知道我的生活由此翻天覆地” |
[24:17] | You are the new family the Rabbi has told us about. | 拉比告诉我 你们是新搬来的一家 |
[24:20] | From Vienna? | 维也纳来的 |
[24:22] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[24:23] | I am Hannah… | 我是汉娜… |
[24:25] | and this is my daughter, Ruth. | 这是我女儿 露丝 |
[24:27] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:28] | I’m Sarah… | 我是莎拉… |
[24:30] | and this is my son, Ira. | 他是我儿子 艾拉 |
[24:35] | Ira? | 艾拉 |
[24:37] | Ira? | 艾拉 |
[24:53] | -Good Shabbes. -Good Shabbes. | -一切安好 -一切安好 |
[25:02] | Good Shabbes. | 一切安好 |
[25:04] | Good Sha… | 一切安… |
[25:07] | The following days were consumed… | 接下来的几天… |
[25:09] | with plotting ways in which I could talk to you… | 我一直竭尽心思想和你说话… |
[25:12] | now that you had found a home in my small community. | 现在你在我的小社区安了家 |
[25:39] | But I wasn’t the only one seeking your attention. | 但我不是你的唯一追求者 |
[25:47] | This would take some more time. | 看来要多花点时间了 |
[26:02] | He’s awake, if you’d like to see him. | 他醒了 可以去见他了 |
[26:04] | You have to eat something, Mr. Levinson. | 你得吃点东西 莱文森先生 |
[26:05] | It’s the only way you’re going to get better. | 只有这样才能好起来 |
[26:07] | I’m old. | 我老了 |
[26:08] | I’ve had a heart attack… | 有心脏病 |
[26:10] | a hip replacement… | 换过髋关节 |
[26:12] | Surgery in both knees. | 两个膝盖也动过手术 |
[26:14] | How much better am I going to get? | 还能怎么个好法 |
[26:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:23] | I, uh… I came to drop this off. | 我…我是来给你送这个的 |
[26:25] | How’d you get that? | 怎么在你那 |
[26:27] | From your car. | 你车上拿的 |
[26:29] | You asked me to get it for you. | 你让我帮你拿的 |
[26:31] | Oh, you… | 哦 你… |
[26:34] | You pulled me out? | 你拉我出来的 |
[26:36] | No, my friend Luke pulled you out… | 不 是我朋友卢克拉你出来的… |
[26:38] | but you asked me to go back and get this box. | 但你让我回去拿这个盒子的 |
[26:43] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[26:44] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[26:47] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:51] | Very much. | 非常感谢 |
[26:53] | He seems to like you, which is a first for him. | 他似乎喜欢你 这倒是头一回 |
[26:57] | See if you can get him to eat something, would you? | 看看你能否劝他吃点东西吧 |
[27:01] | She has the coldest hands I’ve ever felt. | 她的手是我感受过最冰凉的手 |
[27:06] | I think she soaks them in ice water… | 她在来这之前… |
[27:08] | before she comes by. | 肯定把手泡冰水里了 |
[27:19] | You really should eat something. | 你真的需要吃点东西 |
[27:21] | I’m done. | 我完了 |
[27:34] | Is that what Ruth would want? | 露丝希望你这样吗 |
[27:39] | How do you know about Ruth? | 你怎么知道露丝的 |
[27:42] | Did you read my letters? | 你看了我的信 |
[27:43] | What do you care? | 你又何必在乎 |
[27:45] | You’re done. | 你完了 |
[27:52] | They’re beautiful. | 内容很美好 |
[28:00] | She was a beautiful woman. | 她是个漂亮的女人 |
[28:06] | In every way. | 各方面都是 |
[28:11] | I can see why they were so precious to you. | 看得出那些信对你很珍贵 |
[28:32] | I haven’t been able to read them for years. | 好几年我都没法阅读这些信 |
[28:36] | Even with my glasses. | 就算戴着眼镜 |
[28:38] | Do you want me to read them to you? | 要我念给你听吗 |
[28:52] | But you have to eat first. | 但你得先吃东西 |
[29:11] | “May 25th, 1940.” | “1940年5月25日” |
[29:14] | “For the first time in my life…” | “我有生以来第一次…” |
[29:16] | “I was hoping the service at the synagogue would be longer.” | “希望犹太教堂的活动时间会更长” |
[29:31] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[29:43] | Are you ever going to talk to me? | 你打算和我说话吗 |
[29:48] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[29:49] | I always see you there, lurking around. | 我一直看你在四处晃荡 |
[29:53] | I don’t lurk. | 我没在晃荡 |
[29:55] | You do lurk. | 你晃了 |
[29:57] | But then you never talk to me. Am I so frightening? | 但从不和我说话 我有那么吓人吗 |
[30:01] | No, I… | 不是的 我… |
[30:08] | What you did to that poor rose was unforgiveable. | 你对那束可怜的玫瑰花所做的是无法原谅的 |
[30:13] | You saw that? | 你看见了 |
[30:17] | Don’t be embarrassed. It was a lovely gesture. | 别难为情 你那个姿势很可爱 |
[30:20] | Ruthie? | 露丝 |
[30:24] | Want to walk me home? | 想陪我走回家吗 |
[30:27] | Oh… | 哦… |
[30:28] | What about David Stein? | 那大卫·斯坦怎么办 |
[30:29] | He can walk my mother home. | 他可以陪我妈走回去 |
[30:34] | Vienna is beautiful and so cultured. | 维也纳很漂亮 很有文化 |
[30:37] | It has more artists than Paris. | 艺术家比巴黎的还多 |
[30:40] | At least it did before the war. | 至少战前是这样 |
[30:43] | It must have been hard for you to leave. | 离开维也纳你肯定很难过 |
[30:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:48] | Especially for my parents. | 尤其是我父母 |
[30:51] | But it would have been worse if we had stayed. | 但我们留下来的话情况会更糟 |
[30:56] | Everyone thought we were being foolish… | 大家都觉得我们犯傻 |
[30:58] | that my father was overreacting. | 觉得我父亲反应过头了 |
[31:01] | Now we can’t even contact our relatives anymore. | 现在我们都联系不上亲戚了 |
[31:05] | Sometimes I think… | 有时候我觉得… |
[31:07] | what right do I have to be happy | 这世界有如此多的痛苦 |
[31:09] | when there’s so much suffering in the world? | 我有什么权利去开心呢 |
[31:12] | I guess you could say, what right do you have to be unhappy? | 我觉得你应该说 你有什么权利不去开心呢 |
[31:18] | True. | 没错 |
[31:20] | For a country pumpkin, you’re quite philosophical. | 作为一个乡下佬 你还挺有哲学 |
[31:25] | What? | 什么 |
[31:27] | It’s a “country bumpkin” not a “country pumpkin.” | 是乡下人 不是乡下佬 |
[31:30] | What? | 什么 |
[31:32] | I think I prefer the way you said it. | 我更喜欢你那种说法 |
[31:40] | Well. | 好了 |
[31:43] | Thank you for walking me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[31:45] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[31:47] | It was a pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[32:02] | Ruth… | 露丝… |
[32:07] | Do you want to go out with me sometime? | 有空愿意和我出来吗 |
[32:12] | I’m free after Shabbat. | 安息日之后我有空 |
[32:16] | Wait. You want to go out tonight? | 等等 今晚想出来吗 |
[32:17] | We’re not getting any younger, Levinson. | 我们不会再年轻了 莱文森 |
[32:21] | You can wait there if you want. | 想等你就在那等着吧 |
[32:31] | “Forever yours…” | “你永远的…” |
[32:34] | “Ira.” | “艾拉” |
[32:41] | You want me to read you another one? | 要再给你念一封信吗 |
[32:44] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[32:49] | But… | 但是… |
[32:52] | Could you maybe… | 你能否… |
[32:55] | Could you maybe come back? | 你能否回来看我 |
[33:08] | Carolina Thunder’s a good draw. | 卡罗琳娜·雷神是个好手 |
[33:10] | Sure you can handle him? | 你确定能对付 |
[33:12] | Savannah, Georgia fans, put your hands together… | 佐治亚的观众们 请举起你们的手 |
[33:15] | For the one, the only, Rango! | 欢迎独一无二的兰戈 |
[33:29] | We will move our attention down to the Cooper Tires bucking chute… | 下来有请我们库博轮胎的 |
[33:32] | where Evan Matthews from Summerville, Georgia is set to go. | 伊凡·马修 来自佐治亚州的Summerville |
[33:36] | He is about to face a bull that needs no introduction. | 他将要挑战的是声名显赫的公牛 |
[33:40] | 85 consecutive buck-offs… | 85次连续甩背 |
[33:47] | He is going for the Gold Buckle. | 他向金腰带发起冲锋 |
[34:00] | That looks familiar. | 看起来很眼熟 |
[34:14] | Let’s go to Luke Collins. | 下来是卢克·柯林斯 |
[34:15] | If he makes a qualified ride on Carolina Thunder… | 看他是否有资格骑上卡罗琳娜·雷神 |
[34:19] | he will crack the top 35 and punch his ticket to Vegas! | 他能否跻身35名 获得去拉斯维加斯的资格 |
[34:23] | Let’s go! | 我们上 |
[34:31] | He comes down too early | 他被摔下的太早 |
[34:33] | in a costly mistake. | 真是严重的失误 |
[34:35] | A mistake that could cost him a trip to the World Finals… | 这个失误让他错失了世界总决赛 |
[34:38] | and ultimately, a World Title. | 以及世界冠军头衔 |
[34:40] | You really gotta wonder… | 你一定想知道 |
[34:43] | where this guy is mentally right now. | 这家伙现在的思绪 |
[34:45] | The incident with Rango before he rode… | 在他上场前兰戈的表现… |
[34:47] | Good ride, Luke. | 骑的不错 卢克 |
[34:48] | Has affected his mental focus. | 一定影响了他的注意力 |
[35:04] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[35:48] | Return of the conquering hero. | 英雄回家了 |
[35:52] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈 |
[35:56] | -You want eggs? -No. | -要吃鸡蛋吗 -不要 |
[36:00] | So, how did it go? | 比赛怎么样 |
[36:05] | Well, you left the ring on your own two feet. | 你还差两步就能拿到冠军戒指 |
[36:08] | So, it’s a victory for me. | 对我来说是个胜利 |
[36:11] | When are you gonna stop the bull riding, Luke? | 你什么时候能不再骑牛 卢克 |
[36:15] | Mom, I told you, I can’t. | 妈 和你说过 我还停不下来 |
[36:17] | Really? So you forgot about your head injury? | 真的 你忘了头部受过伤 |
[36:20] | I’m a grown man. | 我是成人了 |
[36:21] | I just want you to get to be an old man. | 我只希望你成熟点 |
[36:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:32] | You’re scaring the hell out of me, Luke. | 你让我心惊胆颤 卢克 |
[36:34] | -Please just give it up. -Don’t worry. | -拜托退出吧 -别担心 |
[36:41] | So, what’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[36:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:55] | I met a girl. | 我遇到了个女孩 |
[36:57] | -You meet girls all the time. -No. | -你一直能遇到女孩 -不 |
[37:00] | This one’s different. | 这个不一样 |
[37:04] | I can’t stop thinking about her. | 我没法不想念她 |
[37:06] | So? | 然后呢 |
[37:08] | She moves to New York in two months. | 两个月后她要搬去纽约 |
[37:11] | So, I guess that’s that, right? | 我想那算是完了 对吧 |
[37:16] | You soak your hand in ice water. | 你的手泡过冰水 |
[37:18] | I do no such thing. | 我没这么做 |
[37:19] | I’m the only person at the hospital who still talks to you. | 我是医院唯一一个仍和你说话的人 |
[37:22] | Am I interrupting? | 没打扰你们吧 |
[37:24] | I was just about to strangle him! But… | 我刚准备要掐死他 但… |
[37:26] | Strangle me before dinner… | 开饭前掐死我吧… |
[37:27] | so I don’t have to eat another hospital meal. | 我就不用再吃一顿医院餐 |
[37:29] | The sooner the better. | 早死早脱生 |
[37:32] | Enjoy his letters. | 好好欣赏他的信吧 |
[37:37] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[37:40] | Shall we? | 开始吧 |
[37:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:00] | -“July 12th, 1941” -Oh. | -“1941年7月12日” -哦 |
[38:06] | That was a good day. | 那天是个好日子 |
[38:11] | “Dearest Ruth, the memories of our adventure…” | “亲爱的露丝 我们的冒险经历” |
[38:16] | “are always dancing in my mind.” | “一直回荡在我脑海” |
[38:18] | Seems like yesterday… | 仿佛就在昨天… |
[38:20] | you helped me see the world in a whole different way. | 你让我用崭新的视角审视这个世界 |
[38:23] | I don’t know why you insist we get | 干嘛穿着打扮一番 |
[38:24] | all dressed up just to go to a movie. | 只是为了看电影 |
[38:26] | In Vienna, everyone always dresses up. | 在维也纳 人人都穿着打扮 |
[38:29] | Even just to stroll in the park. It’s elegant. | 就算在公园散步也是 这叫优雅 |
[38:31] | It is also July in North Carolina. | 现在可是七月的北卡州 |
[38:33] | Oh, let me show you something. I have to show you something! | 我来给你看点东西 |
[38:35] | What? | 什么 |
[38:37] | Ruth, we’re going to be late. | 露丝 我们要迟到了 |
[38:52] | It’s by an artist in Black Mountain. | 这是黑山的艺术家画的 |
[38:55] | -What’s Black Mountain? -It’s an arts college. | -黑山是什么 -是个艺术学院 |
[38:57] | A whole movement, right here in North Carolina. | 是个新思潮 就在北卡州这 |
[39:00] | And isn’t it wonderful? | 很漂亮吗 |
[39:02] | Such a personal landscape. | 多么有个性的风景画 |
[39:05] | It’s so direct and frank. | 多么直接坦率 |
[39:09] | Simplified and distorted. | 简单而又扭曲 |
[39:12] | All at the same time. | 全部同时呈现 |
[39:14] | Don’t you love it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[39:20] | I love how much you love it. | 我喜欢你喜欢它的样子 |
[39:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:32] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 不 不 不 |
[39:33] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[39:44] | All right. You want to dance? Let’s dance. | 好吧 你喜欢跳舞 我们跳舞好了 |
[39:53] | Oh! | 哦 |
[40:07] | Wow. | 哇 |
[40:08] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[40:44] | That kiss, our first kiss… | 那是我们的初吻… |
[40:48] | it was a promise of everything to come. | 是对于将来一切的承诺 |
[41:01] | The days became months. | 日积月累 |
[41:03] | We ventured on weekends to new places. | 我们在周末去新的地方游玩 |
[41:06] | Never once had I been on vacation. | 我从来没渡过假 |
[41:09] | Had I, though… | 现在有了… |
[41:10] | it could never have been as memorable as these. | 真是一段美好的回忆 |
[41:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:20] | It’s the first time North Carolina has felt like home. | 我第一次在北卡州有家的感觉 |
[41:53] | But yet, with my most important student… | 但和我最重要大学生相比… |
[41:56] | I am a total failure. | 我完全败了 |
[41:58] | Ruth has fallen in love with contemporary art. | 露丝已经深深爱上现代艺术 |
[42:01] | Father thinks that art stopped with Matisse and Picasso. | 父亲觉得马蒂斯和毕加索之后再无艺术 |
[42:03] | I don’t think it stopped. But it’s taken a long nap. | 不是没有艺术 它只是长睡不醒 |
[42:07] | You try and raise your children right, Ira… | 你努力养大你的孩子 |
[42:09] | and they grow up and think for themselves. | 他们长大了却有自己的想法了 |
[42:12] | Very good. Very good. | 非常好 非常好 |
[42:14] | It’s tragedy! | 真是悲剧 |
[42:19] | It was nice seeing you talk like that. | 你们那样的交谈看着很舒心 |
[42:22] | Nothing would make me happier than a lifetime of days like this. | 生命中这样的日子让我最幸福 |
[42:26] | Hey, Ruth. I need to ask you something. | 露丝 我有问题要问你 |
[42:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[42:35] | I want a big family. A really big family. | 我要个大家庭 真正的大家庭 |
[42:41] | I’ve always wanted one since I was a little girl. | 小时候我就有这个大家庭的梦想 |
[42:46] | With everything that’s going on now… | 现在的状况… |
[42:49] | I feel this need, this responsibility, | 让我有这种需求和责任 |
[42:51] | to bring life back into the world. | 给这世界带来新生命 |
[42:56] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来超棒 |
[43:02] | You can ask me now. | 你现在可以向我求婚了 |
[43:05] | Ruth… | 露丝… |
[43:06] | I know I’m not a rich man. | 我不富有 |
[43:09] | Don’t know the last thing about art. | 也不太懂艺术 |
[43:12] | All I can do is promise to love you… | 我所能做的就是答应爱你… |
[43:13] | every second of every day for the rest of my life. | 一辈子每时每刻的爱着你 |
[43:16] | Really? | 真的 |
[43:21] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[43:23] | Yes! | 愿意 |
[43:24] | Yes, yes, yes! What took you so long? | 愿意 愿意 愿意 怎么这么久才求婚 |
[43:32] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎你的加入 |
[43:34] | Thank you. So good to have you. | 谢谢你 有你真好 |
[43:39] | “With love, Ira.” | “爱你的 艾拉” |
[44:04] | I’ll come back tomorrow. | 我明天再来 |
[45:03] | -Mr. Levinson? -Do I know you? | -莱文森先生 -我认识你吗 |
[45:06] | Luke Collins. | 卢克·柯林斯 |
[45:09] | Remember, off 119… | 记得吗 在119公路 |
[45:11] | when you decided to bust open that guard rail? | 你冲出了护栏 |
[45:16] | Oh, you saved my life. | 哦 你救了我的命 |
[45:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[45:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[45:30] | Is this your Luke? | 他是你的卢克 |
[45:32] | This is my friend Luke. | 是我朋友卢克 |
[45:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:36] | Your friend. Hmm. | 你朋友 嗯 |
[45:38] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[45:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[45:45] | I found this on the floor of my truck. | 在我车里发现了这个照片 |
[45:48] | Figured you might wanna hang on to that one. | 觉得或许对你很重要 |
[45:53] | December 7th, 1941. | 1941年12月7日 |
[45:58] | Nothing made me happier than knowing we were going to be married. | 没有什么比即将结婚更令我开心的事了 |
[46:02] | But the world you and your family had fled… | 但是你和你的家人逃离的那个世界… |
[46:05] | finally caught up to us. | 最终还是找到了我们 |
[46:07] | The United States of America… | 美利坚合众国… |
[46:10] | Was suddenly and deliberately attacked… | 突然遭受预谋已久的… |
[46:13] | by Naval and Air Forces… | 日本帝国主义的 |
[46:16] | of the Empire of Japan. | 海军和空军的袭击 |
[46:21] | -Promise me you’ll come back. -I will. | -答应我你会回来 -会回来的 |
[46:23] | Promise me, Ira! | 答应我 艾拉 |
[46:25] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[46:28] | Look at me. I promise. | 看着我 我答应你 |
[46:36] | Come back to me! | 回来找我 |
[46:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[47:03] | We can’t just leave him out there. | 我们不能就这样扔下她 |
[47:07] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[47:12] | Somebody help me! | 救救我 |
[47:15] | I gotta save him. | 我得去救他 |
[47:17] | Are you crazy? Those Panzers are 200 yards away. | 你疯了吗 装甲车只有200码的距离 |
[47:20] | You’ll never make it back. | 你这是有去无回 |
[47:22] | I’ll make it back. I made a promise I have to keep. | 我会回来的 我会信守这个承诺 |
[47:26] | You getting killed ain’t gonna help anyone but the Germans. | 你要是牺牲了就白搭了 便宜了德军 |
[47:33] | Help me! Please! | 救救我 求你了 |
[47:36] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[47:40] | Can somebody help me? | 有人能救救我吗 |
[47:48] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[47:56] | Put your arms around my neck. | 把你的手搭在我肩上 |
[48:04] | I gotta get back. I gotta get back to Ruth. | 我得回去 回到露丝身边 |
[48:23] | That was goddamn crazy, Levinson. Do you know that? | 真是疯了 莱文森 你知道吗 |
[48:29] | Shit! | 该死 |
[48:38] | I’m very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[49:26] | When I came back from the war, I wasn’t the same. | 当我从战场回来 人就变了 |
[49:30] | I was fighting a bigger battle now. | 我正在打一场更大的仗 |
[49:33] | And I couldn’t honor the promise I had made to you. | 没有办法履行我对你的承诺 |
[49:50] | Your mother says you’ve been home since Monday. | 你妈说你周一就回来了 |
[49:59] | I can’t pretend to know what you’ve been through… | 我无法假装理解你所经历的一切… |
[50:01] | but I want to help. | 但我想帮你 |
[50:15] | Don’t you think I deserve an explanation? | 你不觉得你欠我个解释吗 |
[50:21] | Well… | 好吧… |
[50:23] | I do. | 你欠我 |
[50:39] | You don’t understand. It wasn’t the injury itself. | 你不懂 不是因为受伤 |
[50:42] | The wound got infected. | 伤口感染了 |
[50:43] | I ran a high fever for almost two weeks. | 我发了两周的高烧 |
[50:45] | You need to see more doctors. Get a second opinion. | 你得去看其他医生 听听别的诊断 |
[50:48] | Don’t you think I’ve already done that? | 你以为我没那么做吗 |
[50:50] | There’s nothing they can do. | 他们都无能为力 |
[50:54] | This is my life, I have to accept it. | 这是我的命 我得接受 |
[50:56] | But I don’t want it to be yours. | 但我不想牵连你 |
[50:57] | But there is still a chance. | 还是有希望的 |
[50:59] | I want to marry you. | 我想嫁给你 |
[51:01] | If you marry me, you may never have a family. | 如果和我结婚 你或许不会有一个家庭 |
[51:04] | Are you honestly willing to give that up? | 你愿意放弃家庭吗 |
[51:36] | The war was over… | 战争结束了… |
[51:39] | and as far as I was concerned… | 就我所知… |
[51:41] | so was my life. | 我这辈子也结束了 |
[51:49] | We’re closed! | 打洋了 |
[51:53] | I know what you’re doing! | 我知道你在干嘛 |
[51:55] | You cannot tell me what I’m willing to give up! | 我愿意放弃什么不是你说了算 |
[51:59] | When you went to war… | 你去打仗的时候… |
[52:00] | I was here, clinging to the hope… | 我一直在这期盼着… |
[52:03] | that you would come home and we would get married. | 你会回来 然后我们结婚 |
[52:07] | Yes, and have kids. But that’s a dream, Ira. | 然后有孩子 但那是梦想了 艾拉 |
[52:11] | You’re real. | 但你是真实的 |
[52:13] | I don’t know what the future holds… | 我不知道未来如何 |
[52:15] | but I know there’s no future without you. | 但我知道没有你就没有未来 |
[52:21] | Unless you don’t love me anymore. | 除非你不再爱我了 |
[53:06] | And in that moment… | 那一刻… |
[53:08] | we both knew… | 我们都知道… |
[53:10] | a chance at life together | 一辈子在一起的机会 |
[53:13] | was greater than the risk of being apart. | 远比分开要珍贵得多 |
[53:27] | It was really nice of you to bring that photo. | 你带来那张照片挺好的 |
[53:30] | He sure has been through a lot. | 他确实经历了很多 |
[53:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:36] | Uh… | 呃… |
[53:37] | Well, you take it easy. | 你保重吧 |
[53:41] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[53:49] | It was really good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[53:56] | What are you doing right now? | 你都在忙什么呢 |
[54:01] | That looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[54:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:03] | -I’m ready. -All right. | -我准备好了 -很好 |
[54:05] | I’m so ready. | 我有信心 |
[54:07] | I’ll give you the little stick. | 我给你小点的杆子 |
[54:08] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[54:10] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[54:12] | I’m still getting used to your Southern gentlemanly ways. | 我还在努力习惯你的南方绅士风格 |
[54:16] | I’m still trying to impress you. | 我还在努力给你好印象 |
[54:20] | It’s kind of working. | 有点效果 |
[54:22] | -A little. -Mmm… | -一点点 -嗯… |
[54:23] | Just don’t let me win. | 可别让我赢 |
[54:25] | I enjoy good, healthy competition. | 我喜欢良好而健康的竞争 |
[54:28] | Noted. | 知道 |
[54:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[54:38] | You told me not to let you win. | 你跟我说别让你赢的 |
[54:41] | So I’m going with plan B. Distraction. | 所以我要执行B计划 分你的心 |
[54:45] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[54:46] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[54:53] | Yes! | 耶 |
[54:54] | Yes! Sorry! | 耶 抱歉 |
[54:57] | -Oh, thank you. -Thank you very much. | -哦 谢谢你 -非常感谢 |
[54:59] | Oh, I love Mac and cheese. | 我喜欢奶酪通心粉 |
[55:01] | Comfort food? | 安慰食品 |
[55:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[55:05] | What’s your comfort food? | 你的安慰食品是什么 |
[55:08] | Kolduny. | 克罗德内 |
[55:10] | -Kol-what? -Kolduny. | -克什么 -克罗德内 |
[55:11] | They’re these super, super delicious… | 我妈做的超级超级好吃的… |
[55:14] | Polish meat dumplings that my mom makes. | 波兰肉饺子 |
[55:17] | We serve them at the diner… | 我们在吃饭的时候吃… |
[55:18] | and I promise you, with one bite of those… | 我敢保证 只要吃上一口 |
[55:21] | it would put your Mac and cheese to shame. | 觉得让你觉得你的奶酪通心粉逊毙了 |
[55:23] | Is that an invitation? | 你在邀请我吗 |
[55:26] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[55:29] | Oh. No, no. Help yourself. | 哦 不 不 你自己来 |
[55:30] | -No! -Yeah. | -不 -是的 |
[55:31] | Just a bite. | 就一口 |
[55:33] | When did your parents come to the States? | 你父母什么时候来的美国 |
[55:35] | Uh, before I was born. | 在我出生前 |
[55:37] | That’s crazy. I couldn’t have done that. | 真疯狂 我可没那个胆 |
[55:39] | -Really? -No. | -真的 -没有 |
[55:41] | You ride bulls for a living. You could do anything. | 你靠骑牛为生 你能做任何事 |
[55:44] | Riding bulls has got nothing on moving clear across the world. | 骑牛和横跨地球没关系 |
[55:47] | -What? -Yeah. | -什么 -真的 |
[55:48] | Your parents had to adjust their whole life. | 你父母一辈子都得适应新生活 |
[55:50] | No, they didn’t adjust anything. | 不 他们没有去适应任何事 |
[55:54] | Growing up with immigrant parents, | 伴随着移民父母长大 |
[55:56] | my life was always really different. | 我的生活总是很不一样 |
[55:59] | Everyone was always screaming in weird languages… | 人人都用奇怪的语言尖叫着… |
[56:01] | I brought smelly, strange snacks to school. | 我会带难闻的奇怪零食去学校 |
[56:04] | My pants were too short always. | 我的裤子 总是太短 |
[56:07] | Pants still are too short. | 你的裤子仍然太短 |
[56:09] | Growing up on a cattle ranch, everybody I knew was the same. | 我在牧场长大 我认识的每个人都一个样 |
[56:11] | Everybody you know is fourth generation cattle ranchers. | 认识的所有第四代人都是牧场主 |
[56:16] | -I’m jealous. -Why? | -好羡慕 -为什么 |
[56:18] | I wanted to be like everyone else when I was little. | 我小时候就想和大家一个样 |
[56:22] | The reason I like you is | 我喜欢你的原因 |
[56:23] | because you’re nothing like everyone else. | 就是因为你与众不同 |
[56:29] | You’re not so bad yourself. | 你也不赖 |
[56:33] | I think before I met you, the closest thing I came to cattle was… | 遇到你之前一想到牛我首先想到的是… |
[56:37] | steak. | 牛排 |
[56:39] | Steak? Time to get you on a bull, then. | 牛排 是时候让你骑下牛 |
[56:41] | -A bull? -Yeah. | -骑牛 -是的 |
[56:43] | No way! | 不要 |
[56:44] | One bull, one time. | 一次骑一头牛 |
[56:45] | No! How about one horse, one time? | 不 一次骑一匹马怎么样 |
[56:48] | We could do that. | 没问题 |
[56:50] | -Next week. -Okay. | -下星期 -好的 |
[56:54] | -Ooh. I’ve got an idea. -Uh-oh. | -哦 我有个主意 -哦 |
[56:57] | -It’s so good. -What? | -很棒的主意 -什么 |
[56:58] | So good! Come on! | 很棒的 来吧 |
[57:00] | What? Where am I going? | 什么 要去哪 |
[57:02] | -Where are we going? -You’ll see. | -我们去哪 -马上就知道了 |
[57:04] | -After you. Wow. -Thank you. | -你先请 -哇 谢谢 |
[57:08] | Ready? | 准备 |
[57:12] | -Crazy face. -Yeah. | -疯狂的表情 -好的 |
[57:39] | Yeah, that looks good. | 看着挺漂亮 |
[57:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[57:52] | -There you go. -Whoa. | -上去吧 -哇 |
[57:55] | Put your feet in. Grab the reins. | 把脚放进去 握住缰绳 |
[58:05] | -You ready? -Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[58:06] | Pull back on those reins. | 往后拉缰绳 |
[58:08] | Come on. | 加油 |
[58:11] | Hey, there we go! | 嘿 走呀 |
[58:13] | Oh, whoa, we’re going backwards! This is awesome! | 哦 哇 在倒退 太好玩了 |
[58:16] | Yeah, there you go, just like that. Lay your hands down. | 这样就对了 把手放低点 |
[58:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:26] | How are you doing that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[58:28] | Why am I bouncing so much? | 我怎么颠簸的这么厉害 |
[58:30] | Ease up on those reins a little bit. | 缰绳放松一点 |
[58:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[58:46] | Atta girl! | 好姑娘 |
[58:48] | I don’t think you can keep up with me! | 我觉得你追不上我 |
[59:05] | You know, I have to admit | 我不得不承认 |
[59:07] | you’re pretty good on a horse. | 你骑马骑的不错 |
[59:09] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:14] | But I don’t know… | 但我不知道… |
[59:15] | I bet you couldn’t beat me to the barn. | 你能否比我先到达谷仓 |
[59:18] | -Oh, I wouldn’t go that way! -Whoa! | -哦 我可不会走那边 -哇 |
[59:20] | Oh! | 哦 |
[59:22] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[59:26] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[59:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[59:32] | I tried to tell you. | 我都来不及跟你说 |
[59:33] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[59:37] | Well, this is, um… This is home. | 这是我家 |
[59:39] | Wow. This is nice. | 哇 挺不错的 |
[59:42] | Really nice. Yeah. | 真不错 |
[59:44] | Oh, the shower’s right in there, | 淋浴在那边 |
[59:46] | and there should be towels and everything. | 有毛巾和其他东西 |
[59:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[59:50] | Hey, uh, Sophia? | 呃 索菲亚 |
[59:52] | Did you want soup? | 你要喝点汤吗 |
[59:54] | Oh, you make soup, too? | 你还会煮汤 |
[59:58] | Kind of. | 会点 |
[1:00:00] | Soup, soup, soup… | 汤 汤 汤… |
[1:00:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:01:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:01:55] | There you go. | 坐好了 |
[1:01:57] | Put your hands right here. | 把手放这 |
[1:02:01] | The goal’s pretty simple. | 目标很简单 |
[1:02:02] | All you gotta do is hang on for eight seconds. | 你只要坚持八秒钟 |
[1:02:14] | Wow! | 哇 |
[1:02:15] | There’s nothing to it. | 不算难 |
[1:02:18] | Yeah, some bulls are nice like that. | 有些牛就像那么温顺 |
[1:02:21] | This is… Yeah, okay. | 这是…好的 |
[1:02:23] | Excuse us, sorry. | 抱歉借过 |
[1:02:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:02:37] | So how do you know which one you’re gonna get? | 你是怎么知道要骑哪头牛 |
[1:02:39] | You don’t. | 不知道 |
[1:02:41] | You pick from a bowl. | 从碗里头抓阄 |
[1:02:42] | And the fan favorite from Walkertown, North Carolina… | 最受观众喜爱的 来自北卡州的 |
[1:02:46] | Luke Collins! | 卢克·柯林斯 |
[1:02:48] | Number four is the chip you selected… | 你抓到的是4号 |
[1:02:52] | and that is Gunpowder and Lead, Luke. | 卢克 你的牛是火药 |
[1:02:54] | Jared Middleton reaching in… | 贾里德·米德尔顿 |
[1:02:56] | and pulling out chip number two. | 抓到的是2号 |
[1:02:58] | You have Asteroid. | 你的牛是海星 |
[1:03:02] | Whoa… Whoa! | 哇…哇 |
[1:03:03] | That’s impossible! Yeah! | 不是吧 |
[1:03:05] | You can only touch with your riding hand. | 你只能用手抓着 |
[1:03:07] | All other touching’s against the rules. | 其他部位抓着牛是犯规的 |
[1:03:09] | Okay. I got it. | 好的 懂了 |
[1:03:20] | Let’s go! | 我们上 |
[1:03:46] | If you are off balance even a little, you lose points. | 如果你失去一点平衡 就会丢分 |
[1:03:50] | But if you control the bull, you get style points. | 如果控制住了牛 就获得姿态分 |
[1:03:55] | Is that how you do the hand? That? | 你要做这样的手势 |
[1:03:57] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[1:04:07] | The bull is judged too, on speed, agility and power. | 也会给牛评分 速度 敏捷和力量 |
[1:04:11] | Whether it bucks or blows out, turns back around on you. | 是否跳跃冲撞 或者来回旋转 |
[1:04:28] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:04:45] | Some bulls are just plain mean. | 一些牛只是普通的愤怒 |
[1:04:47] | And others… | 另一些牛… |
[1:04:50] | Others are monsters. | 简直是怪物 |
[1:04:56] | Let’s brave the storm. | 让我们拥抱暴风吧 |
[1:04:58] | Let’s do it. | 我们冲吧 |
[1:05:10] | This is certainly better than the hospital, isn’t it? | 这里肯定比医院好多了吧 |
[1:05:17] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:05:19] | The better question is, how do I look? | 你最好问我 我看起来怎么样 |
[1:05:22] | Very handsome. | 非常帅 |
[1:05:24] | All I care about. | 我就关心这个 |
[1:05:27] | Hold on one second. | 稍等一下 |
[1:05:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:05:30] | Hi, Sophia. This is Adrienne. | 嗨 索菲亚 我是艾德丽安 |
[1:05:31] | Hi, Ms. Francis. | 你好 弗朗西斯女士 |
[1:05:33] | My client has an exhibit in Charlotte next weekend. | 我客户下周末在夏洛特有画展 |
[1:05:35] | Can you be there? | 你能去吗 |
[1:05:36] | Yeah, I’d love to. That sounds great. | 我很乐意去 听起来很棒 |
[1:05:38] | This could be a real opportunity for us. | 这是我们一次真正的机会 |
[1:05:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:40] | I’ll email you the details. | 我会把细节发邮件给你 |
[1:05:42] | Okay. All right, I’ll talk to you soon. | 好的 我们回头再聊 |
[1:05:43] | Bye, Sophia. | 再见 索菲亚 |
[1:05:44] | Thanks, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[1:05:46] | Good news? | 好消息 |
[1:05:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:05:49] | Um… | 嗯… |
[1:05:51] | The woman I’m working for this summer… | 我的女上司… |
[1:05:52] | she has a client with an art exhibit in Charlotte… | 这个署假在夏洛特有个客户要画展 |
[1:05:55] | and wants me to help her out. | 她想我去帮忙 |
[1:05:56] | I didn’t know you had an interest in art. | 没想到你对艺术感兴趣 |
[1:05:58] | Only since I was, like, five. | 我5岁起就感兴趣了 |
[1:06:01] | Ruth also loved art. Yeah. | 露丝也喜欢艺术 |
[1:06:03] | Yeah, I remember the story with the painting in the hotel lobby. | 对 我记得酒店大厅那幅油画的故事 |
[1:06:07] | You’ve heard of Black Mountain College? | 你听说过黑山学院吗 |
[1:06:12] | I’m doing my senior thesis on it right now. | 我正在写的毕业论文就是关于它 |
[1:06:15] | That’s where I was headed… | 在我冲出围栏前… |
[1:06:17] | when I got in that fight with the guardrail. | 正是要去那里 |
[1:06:22] | Are you sure this is how you want to spend your honeymoon? | 你确定要这样度你的蜜月 |
[1:06:24] | Oh, I promise you’re going to love it, I promise! | 我保证你会喜欢的 我保证 |
[1:06:27] | I’d rather we’d just stayed in bed. | 我更喜欢我俩就躺在床上 |
[1:06:48] | You weren’t able to engage your passion for contemporary art… | 在我们的小镇上 你是没有办法… |
[1:06:52] | In our little town… | 对艺术燃气激情的 |
[1:06:56] | so Black Mountain College was a godsend. | 所以黑山学院是个天赐福地 |
[1:07:02] | It’s so amazing! | 太棒了 |
[1:07:08] | Really look at your work to understand it. | 好好看你的作品 去理解它 |
[1:07:12] | But I want to be able to control the accidents… | 但我希望能够控制偶然事件… |
[1:07:15] | and not leave them to fate… | 而不是把它们交给命运… |
[1:07:17] | or the Lord or chance, whatever you want to call it. | 或者是上帝之类的 |
[1:07:20] | I teach you to see. | 我教你们去观察 |
[1:07:22] | Then even an accident will have purpose… | 即使是偶然事件也有它的目的… |
[1:07:26] | and direction. | 和方向 |
[1:07:33] | Oh, I love it! | 哦 我好喜欢 |
[1:07:35] | For over 500 years, artists have been reproducing… | 500多年来 艺术家一直在重现… |
[1:07:38] | quite literally what they see in front of them. | 他们眼前真实看到的东西 |
[1:07:40] | Then Kandinsky came and broke all the rules, all of them! | 康定斯基横空出世打破了这一切 |
[1:07:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:07:47] | I love it! | 我好喜欢 |
[1:07:57] | I can’t believe we met Josef Albers today. | 真不敢相信我们今天遇上了约瑟夫·阿尔伯斯 |
[1:08:05] | It’s just a bit further. | 再往前走一点 |
[1:08:10] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[1:08:12] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:08:18] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:08:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:24] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[1:08:27] | From one happy day to the next… | 幸福的日子一天天过去… |
[1:08:29] | You said you love the house, right? | 你说你喜欢这房子 是吧 |
[1:08:30] | We began the process of creating a life together. | 我们开始共同经历新生活 |
[1:08:34] | Doesn’t look like anyone’s home. | 看起来不像是别人的家 |
[1:08:35] | No, I don’t think you should go in. | 我觉得还是不要进去了 |
[1:08:37] | -Ira! -What? | -艾拉 -怎么了 |
[1:08:38] | Well, let’s just use the key. | 我们用钥匙进去好了 |
[1:08:42] | No! Oh, my God! | 不 天啊 |
[1:08:45] | You wonderful person! | 你真是太好了 |
[1:08:47] | Wait, wait, wait. Come here. | 等等 等等 等等 过来 |
[1:08:52] | Yeah, there. | 放那 |
[1:08:56] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:58] | There. | 放那 |
[1:09:03] | There! First thing you see when you come in! | 放那 进来能第一眼看到 |
[1:09:06] | Life was busy and happy for us. | 生活忙绿而又幸福 |
[1:09:09] | I took over my dad’s booming business… | 我接管了父亲兴隆的生意 |
[1:09:12] | and you found a job teaching at the local school. | 你在当地学校做了老师 |
[1:09:15] | Who understands this, huh? | 有谁知道 |
[1:09:17] | Oh! Look at this! | 哦 看看 |
[1:09:18] | You’re all on your way to becoming math geniuses. | 你们都将成为数学天才 |
[1:09:21] | Solve the problems on the board. | 算出黑板上的题目 |
[1:09:23] | If you have any questions, please ask. | 有问题问我 |
[1:09:26] | Wow, it sounds like you made her very happy. | 哇 听起来你让她非常幸福 |
[1:09:30] | I did. | 是的 |
[1:09:32] | For a while. | 有那么一阵子 |
[1:09:36] | His first cowboy hat. | 他的第一顶牛仔帽 |
[1:09:38] | That is so cute! | 好可爱啊 |
[1:09:40] | Never took it off. | 从来不脱下来 |
[1:09:41] | He ate in it. | 他吃饭戴着 |
[1:09:43] | He slept in it. | 睡觉戴着 |
[1:09:44] | He even tried to glue it to his head so it wouldn’t come off! | 他甚至想把帽子粘在头上 那样就掉不下来 |
[1:09:46] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:09:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:09:50] | He broke his arm riding a calf when he was seven. | 7岁的时候骑一头牛犊摔断了手臂 |
[1:09:53] | I found him sneaking into the barn at night to practice… | 我发现他晚上溜进谷仓… |
[1:09:56] | hanging on with his non-cast arm. | 用他稚嫩的手练习骑牛 |
[1:09:58] | Even then, I couldn’t get him to stop riding when he shouldn’t. | 就算他受伤了 我都没法阻止他骑牛 |
[1:10:04] | Hey. There you go. | 给你 |
[1:10:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:08] | Sweet. | 真贴心 |
[1:10:13] | That’s Luke’s dad, Jack. | 那是卢克的爸 杰克 |
[1:10:16] | -He was a great man. -Mmm-hmm. | -他是个好人 -嗯嗯 |
[1:10:18] | Great rider, too. | 也是个出色的骑手 |
[1:10:20] | Even if you stop now, you’d still have a better career than he had. | 就算你现在退出 你还是比他厉害 |
[1:10:27] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:10:28] | He died of a heart attack. | 他死于心脏病 |
[1:10:30] | Yeah, almost five years ago now. | 差不多5年前的事了 |
[1:10:35] | How about a little dessert? | 要不要来份甜点 |
[1:10:38] | Luke, wait till you see what I made for you. | 卢克 等着瞧我给你做了什么 |
[1:10:40] | Sophia, it’s worth the calories. | 索菲亚 这点热量绝对值 |
[1:10:47] | No. | 不要 |
[1:10:54] | How come your mom keeps talking about you giving up riding? | 你妈为什么总让你退出骑牛比赛 |
[1:10:58] | She’s just being an overprotective mom. | 她有点保护过头了 |
[1:11:03] | How bad did you get hurt? | 你受的伤多重 |
[1:11:05] | -Sophia… -No. | -索菲亚 -不 |
[1:11:06] | I know all riders are bound to get hurt. | 我知道骑手都要受伤 |
[1:11:08] | It’s not a matter of “if” but “when.” | 只是迟早的问题 |
[1:11:09] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:11:11] | They say all bull riders are either stupid or crazy. | 人们总说骑牛选手不是傻子就是疯子 |
[1:11:13] | Yeah, and which one are you? | 你是哪一种 |
[1:11:17] | I don’t know. I guess a little of both. | 不知道 两者都有点吧 |
[1:11:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:11:22] | This is a new painting by an artist that Adrienne Francis represents. | 这是一位艺术家的新作 艾德丽安是他的经纪人 |
[1:11:27] | You know, the woman I’m interning for? | 我就是在她手下实习 |
[1:11:29] | $80 grand, really? | 8万美金 真的吗 |
[1:11:31] | A lot of people think he’s a genius. | 许多人觉得他是天才 |
[1:11:34] | Yeah, he most certainly is… | 是啊 能让人出8万美金 |
[1:11:35] | getting people to fork over $80 grand for that. | 他肯定是个天才 |
[1:11:42] | Are you sure that you wanna go to this gallery showing in Charlotte? | 你确定想去夏洛特参加这个画展 |
[1:11:46] | You want me to, right? | 你希望我去的吧 |
[1:11:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:11:49] | Then I’ll be there. | 那我会去的 |
[1:11:50] | Yeah, but you’re riding that afternoon. | 但你那天下午要比赛 |
[1:11:52] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[1:12:08] | Wow! Don’t you look nice! | 哇 你真帅气 |
[1:12:12] | Never seen you in a coat and tie before. | 从没见你穿西装打领带 |
[1:12:14] | Yeah, doesn’t happen too often. | 是不经常穿 |
[1:12:18] | Oh, that’s my boss, Adrienne Francis. | 她是我老板 艾德丽安·弗朗西斯 |
[1:12:21] | I gotta go. Okay? | 我过去了 好吗 |
[1:12:22] | Yeah. Go. | 好的 去吧 |
[1:12:26] | Hi. Sophia. Nice to meet you. | 嗨 索菲亚 很高兴见到你 |
[1:12:28] | Hopefully, Sophia will be joining me in New York, and my team. | 索菲亚会加入我纽约的团队 |
[1:12:34] | You usually find these sort of things in process art or lenticular prints… | 通常在概念艺术或是光栅印刷中才有这种手笔… |
[1:12:37] | but it’s very rare in brushwork. | 这种画风很少见 |
[1:12:40] | That is what makes this piece so special. | 这才让这件作品如此特别 |
[1:13:05] | If you have any questions, let me know. Thank you. | 有什么问题就来问我吧 谢谢 |
[1:13:09] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:13:11] | Just one second. | 稍等一下 |
[1:13:15] | It’ll be worth twice that a year from now. | 下来一年价格会翻番 |
[1:13:17] | At $20,000, it’s a steal. | 2万美金 简直是抢钱 |
[1:13:20] | -Sure. -Good. | -是啊 -很好 |
[1:13:21] | Do you wanna get it? | 想买下来吗 |
[1:13:23] | Let’s do it. Okay. | 我们去买下来 好的 |
[1:13:32] | I’ll fly you to New York. See the space, meet the team. | 我会让你飞去纽约 去公司和团队见个面 |
[1:13:35] | Yes! | 好的 |
[1:13:36] | These are some very important people. | 这些人非常重要 |
[1:13:38] | -So if you can’t do it, don’t say yes. -No… | -如果你做不来就别答应 -不… |
[1:13:40] | I know you have finals and other commitments. | 我知道你有期末考试和其他事 |
[1:13:42] | I’d love to. This is the most important thing to me. | 我很乐意 这事对我来说最重要了 |
[1:13:46] | Oh! Uh, Luke, hi. | 哦 卢克 嗨 |
[1:13:47] | This is Adrienne Francis. | 这是艾德丽安·弗朗西斯 |
[1:13:50] | Adrienne, this is my boyfriend, Luke. | 艾德丽安 这是我男朋友 卢克 |
[1:13:52] | Nice to meet you, Ms. Francis. | 很高兴见到你 弗朗西斯女士 |
[1:13:53] | Nice to meet you, Luke. | 很高兴见到你 卢克 |
[1:13:54] | Are you in college with Sophia? | 你和索菲亚是大学同学 |
[1:13:56] | No, never made it to college. | 不是 我没上大学 |
[1:13:57] | Luke’s a professional bull rider. | 卢克是职业骑牛手 |
[1:13:59] | I’ve never met a professional bull rider before. | 我从没碰到过职业骑牛手 |
[1:14:01] | Probably not too many in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿可能不太多 |
[1:14:04] | Are you an art lover, like Sophia? | 你喜欢艺术吗 像索菲亚那样 |
[1:14:07] | No, I can’t say that I am. | 不 我说不上喜欢 |
[1:14:10] | What did you think of tonight? | 你觉得今晚怎么样 |
[1:14:13] | Honestly? | 实话实说 |
[1:14:15] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:14:18] | I think there’s more bullshit here than where I work. | 这里的牛逼比我工作的地方还多 |
[1:14:33] | I like him. Keep this one. | 我喜欢他 别把他弄丢了 |
[1:14:41] | How could you say that to her? | 你怎么能那样和她说话 |
[1:14:44] | It was a joke. | 玩笑而已 |
[1:14:46] | To the woman who’s gonna be my boss? | 和我的准上司那样说话 |
[1:14:49] | To the woman who I hope is gonna launch my career? | 和开启我职业生涯的女人那样说话 |
[1:14:51] | -That lady? Come on. -No, you come on. | -那女人 得了吧 -不 你得了吧 |
[1:14:52] | You know how hard I have just tried to fit into your world. | 你知道我有多努力去融入你的生活 |
[1:14:56] | Why can’t you try to fit into mine? | 你为什么不能努力融入我的生活 |
[1:14:57] | I do! | 我努力了 |
[1:15:00] | It was a joke, okay? She thought it was funny. | 只是个玩笑 好吗 她觉得很好玩 |
[1:15:02] | She laughed. You don’t know that. | 她笑了 你怎么知道 |
[1:15:04] | What if she was just trying to be polite? | 万一她只是出于礼貌呢 |
[1:15:07] | Does this make sense? | 我们这样有意义吗 |
[1:15:09] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:10] | How are we gonna make this work, huh? | 我们要怎么在一起 |
[1:15:12] | Do you really see yourself living on a ranch? | 你真的能想象生活在牧场上 |
[1:15:14] | Working a ranch the rest of your life? | 一辈子在牧场干活 |
[1:15:17] | And what am I gonna do? | 而我呢 |
[1:15:19] | Move to Manhattan? | 搬去曼哈顿 |
[1:15:21] | Go out with your artist friends? Go to brunch? | 和你的艺术朋友混一起 吃早午餐 |
[1:15:23] | Talk about squiggly lines on a white canvas… | 谈论白画布上的波浪线 |
[1:15:25] | like they’re more than squiggly lineson a white canvas? | 搞的就像它们不单单是白画布上的波浪线一样 |
[1:15:26] | I know all of that, I do. I get it. | 我完全理解 真的 |
[1:15:43] | I just… | 我只是… |
[1:15:46] | I just don’t know how to make this work. | 只是不知道如何进展下去 |
[1:15:49] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[1:15:52] | But I know that I want to. | 但我知道我想做什么 |
[1:16:16] | Are we just crazy? | 我们都疯了吗 |
[1:16:19] | Do you think it could work between us? | 你觉得我俩能发展下去吗 |
[1:16:22] | We just come from such different worlds. | 我俩的世界大相径庭 |
[1:16:26] | But I’ve never felt this way about anybody before. | 但我以前从来没对任何人有这感觉 |
[1:16:31] | Not everybody gets that. | 没人会知道 |
[1:16:34] | You did. | 你知道 |
[1:16:39] | It wasn’t that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[1:16:45] | As the years went by… | 年复一年… |
[1:16:47] | I could see how much she wanted to start a family. | 我看得出来她很想组建一个家庭 |
[1:16:51] | We tried to adopt. | 我们想领养一个 |
[1:16:54] | But it wasn’t so easy back then. | 但那个年代不太容易 |
[1:17:21] | Now, today we’re going to learn… | 今天 我要学习的是… |
[1:17:25] | about my favorite… | 我最喜欢的… |
[1:17:27] | book. | 一本书 |
[1:17:29] | It’s called Pippi Longstocking. | 叫做《长袜子皮皮》 |
[1:17:53] | If anyone teases him about this, | 假如有人要捉弄他 |
[1:17:55] | they’ll have me to deal with. | 我绝对不会饶了他 |
[1:18:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:18:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:18:21] | My name is Ruth Levinson. I’m Daniel’s teacher. | 我叫露丝·莱文森 我是丹尼尔的老师 |
[1:18:26] | I came here because I’m slightly concerned. | 我来是因为我有点担心 |
[1:18:29] | He’s falling asleep in class. | 他上课时睡觉 |
[1:18:31] | We were surprised to learn… | 我们惊讶的发现 |
[1:18:32] | that Daniel McDonald was being raised by a half-brother and his wife. | 丹尼尔·麦当劳 是由同父异母的哥哥和他妻子抚养着 |
[1:18:37] | Neither seemed to care if he ate or starved. | 他们都不在乎他是饱是饿 |
[1:18:40] | He’s a very bright boy. | 他是个很好的孩子 |
[1:18:43] | Infinite potential. | 有无穷潜力 |
[1:18:44] | Maybe I could tutor him after class? | 我能否在课后辅导他 |
[1:18:47] | All right. | 行啊 |
[1:18:49] | Yes? | 可以 |
[1:19:36] | Are you a wolf? | 你是头狼吗 |
[1:19:39] | No, ma’am. | 不是 老师 |
[1:19:42] | Are you a bear? | 你是熊吗 |
[1:19:44] | No, ma’am. | 不是 老师 |
[1:19:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:19:47] | Are you a boy? | 你是男孩子吗 |
[1:19:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[1:19:51] | Boys use knives and forks. | 男孩子用刀和又 |
[1:20:05] | Oh. Almost. | 哦 差点 |
[1:20:07] | Yeah. Okay. | 对 好了 |
[1:20:10] | What star is that? | 那是什么星 |
[1:20:13] | The North Star, Polaris. | 北极星 |
[1:20:15] | Good. Look. | 很好 看看 |
[1:20:20] | “That was because she didn’t want to” | “那是因为她不想 |
[1:20:21] | “turn around to get home.” | 转身回家” |
[1:20:23] | “When she reached Tommy’s and Annika’s gate, she stopped.” | “当她到了汤米和安妮卡家大门 她停下了脚步” |
[1:20:31] | Pretty soon, the tutoring was every day. | 很快 家教成了家常便饭 |
[1:20:34] | And sometimes he stayed for dinner. | 有时候他留下来吃完饭 |
[1:20:49] | We never said he was the child we could never have… | 我们从没提起 他成不了我们的孩子… |
[1:20:52] | but even so… | 但即便如此… |
[1:21:04] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:21:06] | She’s making her son dinner. Right? | 她在给她儿子做饭 是吗 |
[1:21:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:21:16] | I hate taking him back there. Why can’t we adopt him? | 我讨厌送他回家 为什么我们不能收养他 |
[1:21:20] | Because they’re his legal guardians. | 因为他们是他的法定监护人 |
[1:21:21] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[1:21:22] | Did you speak to the lawyer? | 和律师谈过没 |
[1:21:23] | I did, and that’s what he said. | 谈过 他就是那么说的 |
[1:21:25] | They don’t care about him. They don’t! | 他们不关心他 |
[1:21:28] | They’re his next of kin and they’re proud people. | 他们是他近亲 他们有尊严 |
[1:21:29] | They’re not gonna let us take Daniel away. | 不会让我们把丹尼尔带走的 |
[1:21:31] | There must be something more we can do. | 肯定有办法的 |
[1:21:41] | Ruth? | 露丝 |
[1:21:44] | We better go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:22:29] | You be good. Okay, pal? | 你要乖乖的 好吗 |
[1:22:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:22:33] | Maybe I’ll raise chickens… | 或许我会养鸡… |
[1:22:36] | or work at the factory. | 或在工厂上班 |
[1:22:37] | If that’s what you want. | 如果那是你意愿 |
[1:22:39] | You can be anything you want, Daniel McDonald. | 你可以成为任何人 丹尼尔·麦当劳 |
[1:22:42] | Anything at all. A farmer, a lawyer, an astronomer. | 任何人 农场主 律师 天文学家 |
[1:22:48] | You’re a very clever boy. | 你很聪明 |
[1:22:51] | -You really think so? -Yeah! | -你真这么觉得 -是的 |
[1:22:53] | I know so. | 我知道 |
[1:22:56] | All right, come on. | 好了 过来吧 |
[1:23:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:23:05] | I’m just saying goodbye. | 我只是在道别 |
[1:23:08] | You can’t stop me! | 你不能阻拦我 |
[1:23:09] | I’m just saying goodbye! | 我只是在道别 |
[1:23:11] | I know you are, sweetheart. Let’s go back to the car. | 我懂你 亲爱的 回车上去吧 |
[1:23:13] | There’s nothing we can do. There’s nothing we can do. | 我们没办法 我们没办法 |
[1:23:15] | Please reconsider. Please reconsider! | 请再考虑下 请再考虑下 |
[1:23:17] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们没办法 |
[1:23:19] | He deserves better than this. | 他应该过更好的日子 |
[1:23:21] | Sweetheart, get in the car. | 亲爱的 回车上去吧 |
[1:23:23] | -They don’t care about him. -I know they don’t. | -他们不关心她 -我知道 |
[1:23:24] | They don’t care about him! | 他们不关心他 |
[1:23:37] | Ruth. | 露丝 |
[1:23:41] | Ruth. | 露丝 |
[1:23:47] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[1:23:54] | Fight for custody. | 争夺监护权 |
[1:23:55] | From a half-brother in small-town North Carolina? | 去和北卡州小镇上一个同父异母的兄弟争夺 |
[1:23:59] | Come on. We wouldn’t have had a chance! | 拜托 我们没胜算的 |
[1:24:01] | And who knows what they would’ve done to Daniel. | 天晓得他们会对丹尼尔做什么 |
[1:24:05] | We were a family. | 我们曾是一家人 |
[1:24:13] | We are a family. | 我们就是一家人 |
[1:24:19] | Ruth, you are my family. | 露丝 你是我家人 |
[1:24:38] | I wanted kids too, you know. | 我也想要孩子 你知道的 |
[1:24:51] | We never saw Daniel again. | 我们再也没看到过丹尼尔 |
[1:24:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:25:54] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:26:03] | Luke Collins is trying to come around. | 卢克·柯林斯正在努力醒过来 |
[1:26:06] | The bull fighter’s taking the bull away in the other direction. | 斗牛士正在把牛引向另一个方向 |
[1:26:10] | I think he’s gonna be okay. He’s trying to get up. He is! | 他应该没事 他在试着站起来 他没事 |
[1:26:13] | Let me get him something to make him feel a little bit better. | 我来公布点消息让他感觉好一点 |
[1:26:16] | 92 points! | 92分 |
[1:26:19] | 264 on three bulls! | 三头牛一共264分 |
[1:26:20] | Luke Collins is your clear-cut winner. | 卢克·柯林斯绝对是胜出者 |
[1:26:27] | He’s awesome. | 他好厉害 |
[1:26:28] | Number nine spot in the world. | 世界排名第九 |
[1:26:36] | Are you okay, Luke? | 你没事吧 卢克 |
[1:26:40] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[1:26:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:26:45] | -Have an amazing time in New York. -Yes, I will. | -祝你在纽约过得开心 -会的 |
[1:26:48] | You impressed Adrienne, you’ll impress her team. | 艾德丽安喜欢你 她的团队也会喜欢你 |
[1:26:50] | Okay. Gotta go. | 好了 得走了 |
[1:26:51] | -This is what you’ve always wanted! -I know! | -这是你一直以来的梦想 -我知道 |
[1:26:53] | Bye! See you on Monday. | 再见 周一见 |
[1:26:57] | Hey, babe. I’m walking to the taxi right now. | 嘿 宝贝 我现在正走去出租车 |
[1:26:59] | Sophia, it’s Luiz. | 索菲亚 我是路易斯 |
[1:27:01] | -Hi, Luiz. -Something’s happened to Luke. | -你好 路易斯 -卢克出事了 |
[1:27:09] | Hi, can I help you? | 嗨 能帮你什么吗 |
[1:27:10] | Um, I need to see my boyfriend, Luke Collins. | 我想见我男朋友 卢克·柯林斯 |
[1:27:12] | He came in an ambulance earlier. I need to see him. | 之前被救护车送来的 我想见他 |
[1:27:14] | I’m sorry. Only family can visit. | 抱歉 只能家人探视 |
[1:27:18] | Okay. Can I at least know how he is? | 好吧 那我能知道他情况吗 |
[1:27:20] | His condition is stable, but he’s getting an MRI. | 他情况稳定 但他在做核磁共振 |
[1:27:24] | He took a pretty hard fall. | 摔得不轻 |
[1:27:25] | If you wanna take a seat, I’ll check with the doctor. | 我来和医生确认下 你先坐吧 |
[1:27:28] | I’ll let you know. | 稍后告诉你 |
[1:27:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:38] | So, are you light-headed, dizzy? | 你头晕吗 |
[1:27:41] | Nausea? | 恶心吗 |
[1:27:47] | I’d like you to stay overnight for observation. | 你要留下过夜 观察一晚 |
[1:27:52] | Sweetie. What are you doing here? | 亲爱的 你来干嘛 |
[1:27:54] | I came as soon as I heard. | 一听说我就来了 |
[1:27:58] | Aren’t you supposed to be in New York? | 你不是要去纽约吗 |
[1:27:59] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:28:01] | I should be here. | 我得过来 |
[1:28:04] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[1:28:06] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:28:07] | You’re lucky to be alive, is what you are. | 你能活着很幸运 |
[1:28:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:28:11] | I just got a little dizzy, that’s all. | 我只是有点头晕而已 |
[1:28:13] | Luke, | 卢克 |
[1:28:14] | you need to stop downplaying the severity of your condition. | 别再掩盖你伤势的严重性 |
[1:28:18] | If you care about your friend, you need to make him understand… | 如果真的关心你朋友 你应该让他知道… |
[1:28:21] | that his riding days are over. | 他的骑手生涯结束了 |
[1:28:29] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[1:28:35] | I’m tired, okay? | 我累了 好吗 |
[1:28:37] | Can we just talk about it tomorrow? | 能明天再谈这事吗 |
[1:28:41] | Ms. Francis, I am so sorry about all of this. | 弗朗西斯女士 对此我非常抱歉 |
[1:28:44] | Please, Sophia. | 别 索菲亚 |
[1:28:45] | I understand you can’t meet the team this weekend, given the circumstances. | 基于这种情况 我理解你这周末不能和团队见面了 |
[1:28:48] | And I do hope Luke is okay. | 我也真心希望卢克没事 |
[1:28:50] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:28:55] | I don’t know when I’m gonna be able to come to New York. | 我不知道何时能来纽约上班了 |
[1:28:58] | Oh, really? | 真的 |
[1:29:01] | Wait a minute. You’re not rethinking the internship, are you? | 等等 你不会是不想来做实习生了吧 |
[1:29:05] | Look, Sophia. | 听着 索菲亚 |
[1:29:07] | I think you have a bright future ahead of you… | 我知道你前途一片光明… |
[1:29:08] | but you’re going to have to figure out for yourself what that’s going to be. | 但是你得弄清楚自己将来要做什么 |
[1:29:12] | I know. | 我懂 |
[1:29:27] | World Finals qualifier from Walkertown, North Carolina. | 来自北卡州沃克敦的决赛选手… |
[1:29:30] | Luke Collins! | 卢克·柯林斯 |
[1:29:32] | And he is ready to rock and roll! | 他准备好精彩表现了 |
[1:29:35] | Let’s go! | 我们上 |
[1:29:36] | Luke Collins outside in the middle, rocked over! | 卢克·柯林斯来到了场上 翻滚着 |
[1:29:40] | He is just… Wow! | 他简直是…哇 |
[1:29:49] | A double flip somersault face-plant into the dirt. | 空中翻滚两圈面朝地摔了下来 |
[1:29:56] | You’ve gotta get him out of there! | 快把他弄出场 |
[1:30:00] | Yeah, no doubt about it. | 毫无疑问 |
[1:30:02] | He took a devastating shot right there… | 他被骑牛大赛最凶猛的牛 |
[1:30:04] | by one of the PBR’s best. | 重重的撞到了 |
[1:30:07] | Our sports medicine team are coming in right now… | 医疗队正在过来… |
[1:30:10] | to take care of the young man from North Carolina. | 检查这个北卡州的小伙子 |
[1:30:13] | Talk about your scary moments. | 真是恐怖的时刻 |
[1:30:15] | The degree of difficulty here is impossible to calculate. | 难度系数无法计算 |
[1:30:18] | The official buck-off time, 4.7 seconds. | 官方的坚持时间是 4 7秒 |
[1:30:21] | Right now, our medical staff is attending. | 目前 医疗人员正在处理 |
[1:30:33] | That’s fine, right here. | 到这里就行了 |
[1:30:35] | No. It’s fine, please. Thanks. | 不用 没事的 谢谢 |
[1:30:39] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不用谢 |
[1:30:41] | I’ll take the bag. | 我来拿包 |
[1:30:43] | No, I got it. | 不用 我来拿 |
[1:31:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:14] | Luke… | 卢克… |
[1:31:18] | I’m really sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[1:31:21] | I know how hard it must be to give up that whole part of your life. | 我理解你放弃那样的生活很难 |
[1:31:30] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:31:32] | Sophia… | 索菲亚… |
[1:31:33] | You heard the doctors. | 你听到医生说的了 |
[1:31:35] | Doctors don’t know everything. | 医生不是无所不知的 |
[1:31:36] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:31:37] | I watched what happened to you on Youtube. | 我在网上看到了你的遭遇 |
[1:31:39] | You were in a coma for 10 days. | 你昏迷了10天 |
[1:31:41] | I told you, every time a rider gets in that chute, he could die. | 告诉过你 每次骑手被摔下来 都可能会死 |
[1:31:44] | That’s bullshit! Your situation is different! | 胡扯 你的情况不一样 |
[1:31:51] | You have to quit! | 你得退出 |
[1:31:53] | -You have to! -I can’t! | -你得退出 -不行 |
[1:31:55] | I can’t be with someone if every time they walk out the door… | 我可不想和一个… |
[1:31:58] | I don’t know if I’m gonna see them again! | 朝不保夕的人在一起 |
[1:31:59] | Then that’s your choice. | 那是你的选择 |
[1:32:00] | Yeah, I chose you! I chose you over New York! | 是啊 我选择了你 比起纽约我选择了你 |
[1:32:05] | Over my internship. I chose you over everything. | 我放弃了实习 为你我放弃了一切 |
[1:32:08] | I didn’t ask you to change your life. | 我没让你改变你的人生 |
[1:32:09] | You can’t expect me to change mine. | 你也别希望我改变自己的人生 |
[1:32:15] | This is what I do. | 这就是我的工作 |
[1:32:18] | It’s all I know. | 我所知的一切 |
[1:32:24] | This is my life. | 我的生活 |
[1:32:26] | I thought this was our life. | 我以为这是我们的生活 |
[1:32:30] | I can’t watch you ruin it. | 我不忍心看你毁了它 |
[1:32:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:32:54] | -Right upstairs. -Thanks. | -在楼上 -谢谢 |
[1:33:02] | How was… | 纽约… |
[1:33:06] | How was New York? | 纽约怎么样 |
[1:33:11] | I never made it. | 我没去成 |
[1:33:14] | And I broke up with Luke anyway. | 还和卢克分手了 |
[1:33:17] | I’m really sorry. Come here. | 我很遗憾 过来 |
[1:33:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:33:30] | How can I help? | 要我怎么帮你呢 |
[1:33:36] | Take my mind off of it. | 让我不去想这些事 |
[1:33:41] | What happened after that fight over Daniel? | 争夺丹尼尔抚养权后来怎么了 |
[1:33:43] | Are you sure you don’t wanna talk about you and Luke? | 你确定不想谈论你和卢克的事 |
[1:33:46] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:33:49] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定不想 |
[1:33:54] | It’s a scary thing. | 那是可怕的事 |
[1:33:57] | How the people you’re closest to… | 原本很亲密的人… |
[1:34:00] | can so quickly become… | 会突然变成… |
[1:34:04] | strangers. | 陌生人 |
[1:34:33] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[1:34:39] | I’m going crazy. | 我要疯了 |
[1:34:46] | I know it’s not your fault. | 我知道不是你的错 |
[1:34:51] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[1:35:37] | -No, please don’t! -I just need to say something. | -不 拜托别 -听我说几句 |
[1:35:40] | I need to say something. | 听我说几句 |
[1:35:47] | I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. | 我第一次见到你就爱上了你 |
[1:35:50] | You’re just the most amazing, beautiful girl I ever met… | 你是我见过的最美丽的女孩… |
[1:35:52] | and somehow… | 然而… |
[1:35:54] | I don’t know, somehow you chose me. | 然而你选择了我 |
[1:35:59] | But howl loved you then… | 那时我对你的爱… |
[1:36:02] | it’s nothing compared to how I love you now. | 完全比不上现在我对你的爱 |
[1:36:06] | Now, I love you with everything inside of me. | 如今 我全心全意的爱你 |
[1:36:10] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你应该走 |
[1:36:17] | I love you so much, I just want you to be happy. | 我如此爱你 只是希望你幸福 |
[1:36:21] | Even if that happiness no longer includes me. | 即使那份幸福中没有我 |
[1:37:04] | Love requires sacrifice. | 爱需要牺牲 |
[1:37:11] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[1:38:17] | And from that day on, Sophia, | 从那天气 索菲亚 |
[1:38:20] | it wasn’t exactly happily ever after, but it was pretty close. | 不能算非常幸福 但也差不多了 |
[1:38:25] | We focused on celebrating all the wonderful things we had… | 我们集中注意力庆贺我们所拥有的美好事物上… |
[1:38:29] | rather than regretting the things we didn’t. | 而不是去遗憾我们不曾拥有的 |
[1:38:33] | Every anniversary, we would drive to Black Mountain. | 每个结婚纪念日 我们都会去黑山 |
[1:38:37] | I still wrote Ruth letters… | 我仍然给露丝写信… |
[1:38:39] | even though I saw her every day. | 即使我们每天相见 |
[1:38:51] | Ruthie. | 露丝 |
[1:38:57] | Ruth. | 露丝 |
[1:39:24] | So many wonderful years. | 多少个美好的春秋 |
[1:39:28] | But, of course, not nearly enough. | 但显然还没过够 |
[1:39:45] | The paintings Ruth and I had collected… | 我和露丝收集的油画… |
[1:39:47] | only served as a reminder of what I had lost. | 只能是我所失去的见证罢了 |
[1:39:53] | So I packed them away. | 于是我把他们打包了起来 |
[1:39:57] | Can I help you? | 有什么事 |
[1:39:59] | My name is Andrea McDonald. | 我叫安德烈娅·麦当劳 |
[1:40:01] | I believe you knew my husband… | 相信你认识我丈夫… |
[1:40:04] | Daniel McDonald? | 丹尼尔·麦当劳 |
[1:40:10] | He collapsed in his classroom early one morning before school. | 他在清晨的课前倒在了教室 |
[1:40:13] | A brain aneurysm. | 脑动脉瘤 |
[1:40:16] | That was six years ago. | 那是六年前了 |
[1:40:20] | I’m very sorry to hear that. | 听到这个消息我很遗憾 |
[1:40:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:25] | He was a teacher? | 他是老师 |
[1:40:28] | A professor. | 是教授 |
[1:40:30] | Physics and astronomy at the University College London. | 在伦敦大学教物理和天文学 |
[1:40:33] | Astronomy. | 天文学 |
[1:40:35] | I moved back to the States a few years ago. | 几年前我搬回了美国 |
[1:40:39] | When I saw your wife’s obituary in the paper… | 当我看到报纸上你夫人的讣告… |
[1:40:41] | I knew I had to bring you this. | 我知道得把这个给你 |
[1:40:49] | It meant a lot to him. | 这对他意义深重 |
[1:41:18] | 亲爱的露丝·莱文森 我成了一名老师 你告诉过我 我可以成为任何人 | |
[1:41:48] | You did everything you could with Luke, Sophia. | 你对卢克付出了一切 索菲亚 |
[1:41:52] | You sacrificed. | 你做出了牺牲 |
[1:41:56] | I have loved spending time with you. | 我很喜欢和你待在一起 |
[1:42:00] | You’ve made me very happy. | 你让我很开心 |
[1:42:25] | What are you doing up so late? | 这么晚了你在这干嘛 |
[1:42:28] | I won tonight. | 今晚我赢了 |
[1:42:31] | Puts me fifth in the world. | 世界排名第五了 |
[1:42:37] | Are you really gonna start on me now? | 你不冲我发火了 |
[1:42:39] | No. | 不 |
[1:42:42] | The mistakes you make are your own. | 错误都是你犯下的 |
[1:42:44] | Mistake? Jesus, Mom! | 错误 天啊 妈 |
[1:42:48] | These risks you’re taking… | 你冒的这些险… |
[1:42:50] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为了什么 |
[1:42:52] | I’m just trying to keep this ranch in the family. | 我只想努力维持家里的牧场 |
[1:42:54] | For you. | 为了你 |
[1:42:59] | For me? | 为了我 |
[1:43:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:43:02] | This isn’t about me. | 这和我无关 |
[1:43:04] | Where are you gonna live? | 你打算住哪 |
[1:43:06] | If we don’t have this place, where are you gonna go? | 假如没这个地方 你要去哪 |
[1:43:08] | Do you honestly think I give a damn? | 你真的觉得我在乎 |
[1:43:15] | You’re doing this for yourself. | 你是在为你自己 |
[1:43:25] | It’s eight seconds. | 区区八秒钟 |
[1:43:27] | That’s all it is. | 仅此而已 |
[1:43:29] | That girl could be the rest of your life. | 那个女孩可以成为你的一辈子 |
[1:44:05] | Sophia Danko? | 索菲亚·丹克 |
[1:44:07] | Uh, yes. This is she. | 呃 是我 |
[1:44:09] | My name is Howie Sanders. I’m the attorney for Ira Levinson. | 我叫郝伊·桑德斯 艾拉·莱文森的律师 |
[1:44:13] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直在找你 |
[1:44:17] | Uh, yeah. What is it? Is he okay? | 什么事 他还好吗 |
[1:44:20] | I’m sorry, Ms. Danko. | 抱歉 丹克小姐 |
[1:44:22] | He passed away late last night. | 他昨晚去世了 |
[1:44:30] | Ms. Danko? | 丹克小姐 |
[1:44:32] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:44:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:44:37] | Mr. Levinson’s art collection is being auctioned off next week. | 莱文森先生收藏的艺术品下周将会拍卖 |
[1:44:40] | This is a private auction, and is by invitation only. | 是场私人拍卖 受邀才能参加 |
[1:44:43] | And Ira asked if you would attend. | 艾拉想知道你是否会参加 |
[1:44:47] | Yeah, of course. | 我当然会参加 |
[1:44:50] | I know this is short notice. | 我知道有点仓促 |
[1:44:52] | But it’s important to know… | 但我们一定要知道… |
[1:44:56] | he was very fond of you. | 他很喜欢你 |
[1:45:01] | I was very fond of him, too. | 我也很喜欢他 |
[1:45:06] | Well, I’ll send all the information along. | 我会把信息发给你 |
[1:45:09] | It was nice to finally talk with you. | 很高兴终于能和你说上话 |
[1:45:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:45:25] | Tonight we’re gonna be watching the top bull riders in the world. | 今晚我们将欣赏到世界顶级骑牛选手 |
[1:45:31] | A Aces. | |
[1:46:41] | This is the one and only PBR! | 这里是独一无二的骑牛大赛 |
[1:46:50] | Time to meet your top 15 contenders! | 是时候来见见你们15位顶级争夺者 |
[1:46:56] | Being led out by the number-one-ranked bull rider in the world… | 首先出场的是世界头号骑牛选手… |
[1:47:01] | from Oklahoma, Jared Middleton! | 奥克拉荷马州的贾里德·米德尔顿 |
[1:47:04] | Boy, what a fight it has been… | 将与他精彩对决的… |
[1:47:06] | between him and the man from North Carolina… | 是来自北卡州的… |
[1:47:10] | Luke Collins! | 卢克·柯林斯 |
[1:47:12] | It has been an epic battle between those two… | 这绝对是两人之间史诗级的 |
[1:47:15] | for this title! | 冠军争夺战 |
[1:47:17] | But don’t count out men atop that leaderboard! | 但别小瞧了排行榜上的其他选手 |
[1:47:22] | We will now go atop the shark cage… | 现在我们开始… |
[1:47:24] | for our championship-round draft. | 冠军争夺大赛 |
[1:47:27] | Ryan Dirteater, you will have Smackdown. We will see you soon. | 赖安 你的牛是摔角王 我们待会见 |
[1:47:31] | Now over to Billy Robinson, the talent from Virginia. | 比利·罗宾森 来自佛吉尼亚州的天才 |
[1:47:34] | Billy, let’s find out what bull you will face. | 比利 看看你将面对哪头牛 |
[1:47:37] | You are going to face Bushwacker! Congratulations! | 你要面对的是丛林瓦克 恭喜你 |
[1:47:41] | Now to the fan favorite from North Carolina, Luke Collins! | 下来是人气最高的 来自北卡州的 卢克·柯林斯 |
[1:47:45] | Luke, your fate is in that cup. | 卢克 你的命运在那杯中 |
[1:47:48] | It is time for you to reach in and pull out your bull… | 为了总冠军 是时候伸手去… |
[1:47:50] | for this championship round. | 抓取你的牛 |
[1:47:52] | Let’s see what it will be. | 看他抓到了哪一头 |
[1:47:54] | Luke, you will have the number-one contender… | 卢克 你将面对的是… |
[1:47:58] | for this year’s World Champion Bucking Bull… | 今年通往冠军杯的头号拦路牛 |
[1:48:01] | Rango! | 兰戈 |
[1:48:24] | Okay, Nashville. | 好了 纳什维尔 |
[1:48:26] | You know who I’m talking about. | 你知道我说的是什么 |
[1:48:28] | With 99 consecutive buck-offs… | 拥有99次连续摔背 |
[1:48:31] | and staring down number 100… | 目标是100次摔背 |
[1:48:33] | this is the number-one-ranked bucking bull in the world! | 这是世界上最凶过猛的公牛 |
[1:48:43] | He is doing one of the most difficult things in sports… | 他要进行的是世上最危险的运动… |
[1:48:46] | and that is mounting a comeback. | 他要东山再起 |
[1:48:49] | Yeah, but Luke Collins, he is on PBR fire! | 没错 卢克·柯林斯 让骑牛大赛更加精彩 |
[1:49:11] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:49:57] | You got it! Keep riding! | 你行的 坚持住 |
[1:50:21] | Yeah! Yeah! | 耶 耶 |
[1:51:03] | We have just seen David slay Goliath! | 我们刚刚见证了大卫杀死了巨人 |
[1:51:54] | Hey, Luke, you made the eight on Rango. | 嘿 卢克 你在兰戈身上坚持了八秒 |
[1:51:56] | I knew you were a cowboy. | 我早知道你是牛仔 |
[1:51:59] | One hell of a ride, son, I tell you! | 骑得太漂亮了 小伙子 |
[1:52:01] | Luke, we gotta get together now and talk some business. | 卢克 我们坐一起谈谈生意 |
[1:52:03] | Luke? Luke, where you going? | 卢克 卢克 你去哪 |
[1:52:08] | The Levinson artwork is the largest | 莱文森艺术品是规模最大 |
[1:52:10] | and most valuable private collection. | 价值最高的私人收藏 |
[1:52:12] | Not only are these pieces sourced from local Black Mountain College… | 收藏品不仅仅来自黑山学院… |
[1:52:15] | but the world. | 还来自全世界 |
[1:52:17] | We’ll look at contemporary modern artists… | 我们将会看到现代艺术家… |
[1:52:18] | such as Andy Warhol, Pat Passlof, and Willem de Kooning. | 诸如安迪沃霍尔 帕特·帕索罗夫和威廉·德·库宁 |
[1:52:22] | These are amazing works of art… | 这些作品非常漂亮 |
[1:52:24] | and incredibly diverse, as you already know. | 正如你们所知道的玲琅满目 |
[1:52:26] | Never been seen in one place like this before. | 从来没见过这样一个地方 |
[1:52:29] | Thank you, ladies and gentlemen | 谢谢 女士们先生们 |
[1:52:30] | for attending this remarkable auction. | 能参加这次精彩的拍卖会 |
[1:52:33] | If everyone could take their seats, please. | 各位请就坐 |
[1:52:35] | I know we are all eager to get started. | 我知道各位急着想开始 |
[1:52:41] | Before we begin, a personal note. | 开拍之前 有一个通知 |
[1:52:47] | Welcome. I’m Howard Sanders. | 欢迎光临 我是都伊·桑德斯 |
[1:52:50] | I was Ruth and Ira Levinson’s attorney… | 我当了艾拉·莱文森的律师… |
[1:52:52] | for more than 25 years. | 超过25年了 |
[1:52:54] | Now, Ira’s will is very detailed… | 关于今天的拍卖流程… |
[1:52:58] | on how he wants to proceed today. | 艾拉的遗嘱非常详细 |
[1:53:00] | So, let me start by reading you a letter he wrote… | 所以 我先给大家念一封… |
[1:53:04] | specifically for the occasion. | 他对于这场拍卖写的信 |
[1:53:07] | “My name is Ira Levinson.” | “我叫艾拉·莱文森” |
[1:53:09] | “I’m an ordinary man who fell in love with an extraordinary woman.” | “我这个普通男子爱上了一位不普通的姑娘” |
[1:53:14] | “Around this room you will see some beautiful and priceless works of art.” | “在这里 你们将看到一些美丽无价的作品” |
[1:53:18] | “Ruth had an incredible eye for talent…” | “露丝对于艺术独具慧眼…” |
[1:53:22] | “while I only had eyes for her.” | “而我眼里只有她” |
[1:53:26] | “For me…” | “对我来说…” |
[1:53:27] | “the great joy of collecting wasn’t in the art itself…” | “收藏艺术品的快乐并不在艺术本身…” |
[1:53:31] | But in the person I collected it with. | “而在于和我一起收藏的人” |
[1:53:34] | My beloved Ruth. | 我挚爱的露丝 |
[1:53:37] | The happiness these paintings brought her was immeasurable. | 这些画作带给她的快乐无与伦比 |
[1:53:41] | And sharing that happiness… | 分享那份快乐 |
[1:53:43] | was the great privilege of my life. | 是我这辈子最大的荣幸 |
[1:53:46] | We celebrated, we achieved. | 我们庆祝 我们成功 |
[1:53:48] | We endured, we compromised. | 我们忍受 我们妥协 |
[1:53:52] | And above all… | 最重要的是… |
[1:53:53] | we loved. | 我们相爱 |
[1:53:56] | The true work of art… | 真正的艺术… |
[1:53:57] | was the longest ride Ruth and I shared. | 是我和露丝共同走过的最长的旅途 |
[1:54:00] | This thing called life. | 那就是生活 |
[1:54:04] | There’s not a painting here I wouldn’t trade in a heartbeat… | 我愿意用这里的任何画作来换取… |
[1:54:08] | to hear her voice. | 听到她的声音 |
[1:54:11] | Or see her smile. | 或看到她的笑容 |
[1:54:15] | Just one more time. | 哪怕一次也行 |
[1:54:17] | Signed, Ira Levinson. | 署名 艾拉·莱文森 |
[1:54:22] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢各位的参加 |
[1:54:29] | Thank you, Mr. Sanders. | 谢谢你 桑德斯先生 |
[1:54:34] | First up, a painting located on page 34 of your catalogues… | 第一幅油画 在你们手册第34页… |
[1:54:38] | titled Portrait of Ruth. | 名为《露丝的肖像画》 |
[1:54:43] | Composed by American Daniel McDonald, | 由美国人丹尼尔·麦当劳所画 |
[1:54:46] | born 1954, died 2001. | 生于1954年 2001年卒 |
[1:54:49] | The work is circa 1963. | 作品大约创作在1963年 |
[1:54:53] | We’ll start the bidding at $1,000 for Portrait of Ruth. | 1000美金起拍 |
[1:54:56] | Do I hear $1,000? | 有出1000吗 |
[1:54:58] | Who has $1,000 for me? | 谁愿意出1000 |
[1:55:02] | How about $800? Who can give me $800? | 800呢 谁出800 |
[1:55:05] | Just $800, folks. | 各位 只要800 |
[1:55:09] | 600 | 600美元 |
[1:55:12] | Do I hear $600? | 有人出800吗 |
[1:55:15] | Who has $600 for Portrait of Ruth, the first work of the evening? | 谁愿意为今晚第一件作品出800 |
[1:55:20] | $600 | 600美元 |
[1:55:22] | I have $600. I have $600, here. | 有人出600了 |
[1:55:24] | Going once. | 一次 |
[1:55:26] | I have $600. Going twice. | 600两次 |
[1:55:31] | Fair warning. | 成交 |
[1:55:33] | Sold to the young man right there for $600. | 600卖给了那边的年轻人 |
[1:55:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, we’re going to take a short pause. | 女士们先生们 我们要稍作中断 |
[1:55:46] | We can take this time to look at the next item… | 这期间我们可以看下一幅 |
[1:55:49] | which will be a Jackson Pollock. | 杰克逊·波洛克的作品 |
[1:55:50] | That’s located on page 124. | 在124页 |
[1:56:06] | There we go. | 可以了 |
[1:56:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[1:56:12] | Ira invited me. | 艾拉邀请了我 |
[1:56:19] | I’m done bull riding, Sophia. | 我不再骑牛了 索菲亚 |
[1:56:22] | I’m done. | 不骑了 |
[1:56:26] | Look, I drew Rango this afternoon. | 今天下午我骑的是兰戈 |
[1:56:30] | I thought if I could just ride that son of a bitch… | 我想 如果我能征服那头野兽… |
[1:56:33] | if I could just make the eight… | 如果能撑到八秒钟… |
[1:56:35] | I’d have everything I ever wanted. | 我就能拥有我要的一切 |
[1:56:38] | Well, I did. I rode him. | 我确实征服了它 |
[1:56:42] | So, you’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[1:56:44] | No. Not even close. | 算不上 |
[1:56:48] | You see, the whole time I was thinking about you. | 一直以来 我一直想的都是你 |
[1:56:53] | I realized that what I want is standing right in front of me. | 我意识到 我所要的 是站在你面前 |
[1:57:15] | What made you buy that painting? | 你怎么会想买那幅画 |
[1:57:19] | Ira. | 艾拉 |
[1:57:25] | Excuse me, sir. We need you in the other room. | 抱歉 先生 我们需要你来下房间 |
[1:57:28] | -Sir? -Not now. | -先生 -现在没空 |
[1:57:31] | -Sir? -Not now. | -先生 -现在没空 |
[1:57:32] | Mr. Sanders needs you. | 桑德斯先生需要你 |
[1:57:42] | Quiet! Quiet, please! | 安静 请安静 |
[1:57:45] | What is your name, son? | 孩子 你叫什么名字 |
[1:57:47] | Luke Collins. | 卢克·柯林斯 |
[1:57:49] | And did you just close your purchase of Portrait of Ruth? | 你刚拍下了《露丝的肖像画》 |
[1:57:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:57:54] | Mr. Collins, I have a stipulation… | 柯林斯先生 在艾拉·莱文森的遗嘱里… |
[1:57:56] | in Ira Levinson’s will I need to read to you. | 有一条规定我要念给你听 |
[1:57:59] | “Portrait of Ruth may not be the most valuable painting in my collection… | 《露丝的肖像画》或许在我藏品中不是最值钱的… |
[1:58:03] | “but it was the most precious to me…” | 但对我来说是最珍贵的 |
[1:58:05] | “because it reminded me daily of my beloved Ruth.” | 因为它让我时刻想起我挚爱的露丝 |
[1:58:08] | “And so, the terms of my will are simple.” | 因此 我的遗嘱很简单 |
[1:58:11] | “Whoever purchases the portrait…” | 谁购买了这副肖像画 |
[1:58:13] | “will receive the collection in its entirety.” | 就将拥有所有的收藏品 |
[1:58:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, this auction is over. | 女士们先生们 这次拍卖结束了 |
[1:58:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:58:22] | This is worth millions. Millions of dollars. | 这可值好几亿美金 |
[1:58:26] | How much do you want for the Warhols? | 沃霍尔的作品你开价多少 |
[1:58:27] | What are your plans for the Jackson Pollocks? | 杰克逊·波洛克的作品你有什么计划 |
[1:58:29] | I have a client who wants to buy both of the Picassos. | 我有个客户想买下两幅毕加索的作品 |
[1:58:33] | I’ll write you a check. | 我给你写张支票 |
[1:58:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:58:40] | I’m gonna guess that your head is spinning right about now. | 我估计你俩现在晕头转向了 |
[1:58:43] | Yeah. That’s a good guess. | 是啊 你估计的没错 |
[1:58:46] | When your feet hit the ground, call me. | 等你们稳定了情绪 打电话给我 |
[1:58:50] | You are now a very wealthy man. | 你现在是个非常富有的人了 |
[1:59:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:59:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:59:55] | How was the museum? | 博物馆怎么样 |
[1:59:57] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:59:59] | How was the ranch? | 牧场怎么样 |
[2:00:01] | Great. | 很好 |
[2:00:44] | “Dearest Ruth…” | “亲爱的露丝…” |
[2:00:46] | When a North Carolina boy meets a beautiful girl from far away… | 当一个北卡州男孩遇到了一位远道而来的女孩… |
[2:00:51] | He should do everything he can to win her over. | 他应该竭尽所能赢得她的芳心 |
[2:00:55] | And if he does… | 如果他成功了… |
[2:00:57] | his life will be a portrait of happiness. | 他的生活会是一幅幸福的肖像画 |
[2:01:11] | What? Come on! | 怎么了 快来 |
[2:01:15] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[2:01:16] | Come on! | 快来 |
[2:01:45] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才找到我 |