英文名称:The Lobster
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | 龙虾 | |
[02:30] | I’m really sorry | 我真的很抱歉 |
[02:32] | Does he wear glasses or contact lens? | 他是戴着框架眼镜还是隐形眼镜 |
[02:35] | Glasses | 框架眼镜 |
[02:55] | You would have to hurry up | 你要抓紧时间了 |
[03:13] | He decided his brown leather shoes were the best pair to wear | 他觉得穿这双棕色皮鞋最合适 |
[03:17] | His back hurt a little, but not like some other time in the past… | 他背部有些疼痛 但不同于以往 |
[03:21] | when the pain was intolerable | 不再是那种难以忍受的疼痛 |
[03:27] | He was thinking his wife doesn’t love him at all anymore | 他心想 妻子早已不再爱他 |
[03:31] | He didn’t burst into tear and he didn’t think… | 他没有因此痛哭流涕 也没有想到 |
[03:34] | things most people do… | 当被爱人抛弃时 |
[03:36] | when they realise someone doesn’t love them anymore is cry | 大部分人的第一反应 是哭泣 |
[03:44] | Sir, would you mind take a look into the camera here for me? | 先生 您能看向这边的镜头吗 |
[03:49] | That’s ok, thank you | 好了 谢谢 |
[03:56] | Have you ever been on your own before? No, never | 您之前单身过吗 不 从来没有 |
[04:00] | Are you allergic to any food? No | 对什么食物过敏吗 不 |
[04:04] | Your last relationship last how many years? | 上一段感情持续了多少年 |
[04:06] | Around 12 | 大概十二年 |
[04:08] | Do you remember how long exactly sir? Eleven years and seven months | 您记得具体是多久吗 十一年七个月 |
[04:14] | Sexual preference?Women | 您的性取向是 异性恋 |
[04:19] | However I had one homosexual experience… | 不过之前在大学的时候 |
[04:21] | in the past, in college | 有过一段同性恋的经历 |
[04:24] | Is there bisexual option available? | 可以写成双性恋吗 |
[04:27] | No sir, this option is no longer available | 不能 先生 出于具体操作原因 |
[04:30] | since about last summer… | 从去年夏天开始 |
[04:31] | due to several operational problems | 就不能这么写了 |
[04:34] | I’m afraid you have yo decide right now if you want to be registered as… | 恐怕您现在就要决定 |
[04:37] | homosexual or heterosexual | 以何种取向登记 |
[04:48] | I think I should be registered as heterosexual | 那就以异性恋登记吧 |
[04:52] | Any children sir?No | 有小孩吗 先生 没有 |
[04:54] | And dog? | 那这只狗是 |
[04:56] | My brother, he was here couple of years ago, but he didn’t make it | 那是我哥哥 他几年前来过这 但他没能成功 |
[04:59] | You might remember him | 你也许记得他 |
[05:01] | Medium built, 48 years old, bald patch, blond hair | 中等身材 四十八岁 有些秃顶 金发 |
[05:05] | I’m afraid no sir | 恐怕我不太记得了 先生 |
[05:08] | Ok, I like you to write your name clearly on this form | 好了 请在这张表上清楚得写下您的姓名 |
[05:11] | In capital letter and sign please | 全部大写 并签上名字 |
[05:20] | Very good, thank you very much | 很好 谢谢 |
[05:23] | So, you’re not allow to use volley-ball or tennis court | 您不能使用排球场地和网球场 |
[05:27] | These are only for the couples | 这些仅供情侣使用 |
[05:29] | You can use facility for individual sports | 您可以使用单人的运动设施 |
[05:31] | such as squash and golf | 例如壁球和高尔夫 |
[05:33] | You can stay at hotel for up to 45 days | 您最多可以在酒店住四十五天 |
[05:36] | You would be staying at the single room | 您的房间是单人间 |
[05:37] | If everything goes well and you make it, | 如果一切顺利并且成功找到伴侣 |
[05:39] | you would be moved to a double room | 您可以搬去双人间 |
[05:59] | I’m afraid you can’t keep any of your personal belongings | 非常抱歉 您不能保留任何个人物品 |
[06:03] | We will provide everything you need as far as… | 我们会提供所有您需要的物品 |
[06:04] | garments, accessories, and shoes are concerned | 例如 衣物 饰品 鞋子等等 |
[06:09] | You can keep this Thank you | 这个您可以留着 谢谢 |
[06:11] | Shoe size please 44 and a half | 请问您穿多大的鞋 四十四码半 |
[06:14] | 44 or 45? there’s no half sizes | 四十四还是四十五 这里没有半码的鞋子 |
[06:19] | 45 | 四十五 |
[06:36] | If you need a hair cut, call reception one day ahead, | 如果您需要理发 请提前一天告知前台 |
[06:40] | smoking is not allowed | 酒店内禁止吸烟 |
[06:41] | That you would be able to run for longer during the hunt without getting tired… | 这样能保证在狩猎时有充足的体能 |
[06:44] | and you breath won’t smell when you kiss | 以及亲吻时不会有口气 |
[06:47] | Enjoy your stay | 入住愉快 |
[06:52] | Excuse me | 不好意思 |
[06:53] | If we need to get hair cut, we must call reception a day before, is that right? | 如果要理发 必须提前一天通知前台 是吗 |
[06:57] | That’s right Great | 是的 好的 |
[07:09] | His room number was 101 | 他的房间号是一〇一 |
[07:14] | A tranqulizer gun… | 他床头的墙上 |
[07:16] | was hanging on the wall above his bed | 挂着一把麻醉枪 |
[07:21] | On the table were 20 tranquilzer darts… | 在桌上放着二十支麻醉镖 |
[07:24] | a black plastic watch, a pair of sunglasses… | 一块黑色的塑料手表 一副太阳镜 |
[07:28] | and a cologne for man | 以及男士古龙香水 |
[07:32] | Inside the wardrobe were four identical grey trousers… | 衣柜里是四条款式一样的灰色裤子 |
[07:36] | four identical button down shirts in white and blue… | 四件扣紧的男士衬衫 蓝白两色 |
[07:40] | a belt, socks, underwear, a blazer… | 一条皮带 一双袜子 一条内裤 一件夹克衫 |
[07:44] | a striped tie and a white bathrobe | 一根条纹领带和一件白色浴袍 |
[07:55] | He looked out of window | 他看向窗外 |
[07:57] | The unconscious bodies of captured loners… | 被捕的独身者们 |
[08:00] | were lying on the wet ground | 毫无知觉地躺在湿漉漉的地上 |
[08:03] | “Thank God they wear those water proof ponchos”, he thought | “幸好他们穿着防水的斗篷” 他心想 |
[08:08] | Room 195 | 一九五房 |
[08:12] | Two loners, two extra days | 捕到两个独身者 赢得额外的两天时间 |
[08:16] | Room 272 | 二七二房 |
[08:19] | One loner, one extra day | 捕到一个独身者 赢得额外的一天 |
[08:36] | Hello, I’m the hotel manager, and this gentleman is my partner | 你好 我是酒店经理 这位先生是我的伴侣 |
[08:40] | We like to welcome you | 我们在此欢迎您入住 |
[08:42] | You’re one of the lucky one | 您是住客中的幸运儿 |
[08:44] | You have one of our supreme room which means you have a view | 您的房间有我们这最好的景致 |
[08:47] | Did you read the lease list Yes it is | 您看过宣传手册了吗 是的 |
[08:49] | Very good | 很好 |
[08:50] | Now the fact you turning into a animal… | 在您入住的这段期间 如果没有找到伴侣 |
[08:52] | if you fail to fall in love with someone during your stay here… | 你将变成一种动物 |
[08:55] | is not something should upset you or get you down | 但你不必因此感到焦虑和沮丧 |
[08:58] | Just think as a animal… | 既是变成了动物 |
[08:59] | you have a second chance to find a companion | 您也有第二次的机会找到伴侣 |
[09:02] | But even then you must be careful | 当然 您要仔细考虑 |
[09:04] | You need to choose a companion that is similar type animal… | 您得找到一个相近的物种 |
[09:07] | to you | 作为伴侣 |
[09:08] | A wolf and a penguin can never live together | 毕竟 狼和企鹅可是永远无法共处的 |
[09:11] | Nor a camel and a hippopotamus | 骆驼和河马也一样 |
[09:14] | That would be absurd, think about it | 否则就会太荒谬了 您觉得呢 |
[09:18] | I understand this discussion is a little unpleasant for you | 我理解 这种谈话可能让您不太舒服 |
[09:21] | But it is my duty to prepare you… | 但我的职责就是 |
[09:23] | psychologically for all possible outcomes | 让你做好心理准备 去迎接所有可能的结果 |
[09:27] | Now have you thought of what animal you like to be | 那么如果您在结束前没能找到伴侣 |
[09:29] | if end up alone? | 您想变成什么动物呢 |
[09:29] | Yes, a lobster | 我想变成一只龙虾 |
[09:31] | Why a lobster? | 为什么是龙虾呢 |
[09:33] | Because lobster live for over one hundred years | 因为龙虾可以活一百多年 |
[09:37] | Are blue blood like aristocrat… | 其蓝色血液有着贵族的气息 |
[09:42] | and stay fertile all their life | 而且终生保持生育能力 |
[09:45] | I also like the sea very much | 我也很喜欢大海 |
[09:50] | I water ski, swim quite well since I was a teenager | 我年轻时就很擅长滑水和游泳 |
[09:54] | I must congratulate you, the first thing most people think of is a dog… | 我必须恭喜您 大多数人第一个想到的是狗 |
[09:58] | which is why the world is full of dogs | 这就是为什么满世界都是狗 |
[10:00] | Very few people choose unusual animal… | 很少有人选择不同寻常的动物 |
[10:02] | which is why they are in danger | 这也是为什么他们正在濒临灭绝 |
[10:04] | A lobster is a excellent choice | 龙虾是极好的选择 |
[10:06] | Could you stand for us please? | 您能站起来一下吗 |
[10:14] | This is to show you how easy life is… | 这是为了让您明白 |
[10:16] | when there are two of something rather than just one | 相比形单影只 成双成对会过得更舒适 |
[10:18] | We tend to forget that from time to time | 我们总是时常忘记 |
[10:21] | The handcuff will be removed the same time tomorrow | 明天这个时候您就能把手铐取下来了 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry bob | 抱歉 鲍勃 |
[10:25] | Hope you enjoy staying with us | 希望我们能相处愉快 |
[10:27] | Goodbye | 再见 |
[10:39] | Have a good day | 祝您一天愉快 |
[11:34] | Good morning | 早上好 |
[11:35] | Room 101, 44 days left | 一〇一房间 剩余四十四天 |
[11:40] | Breakfast is served | 早餐已开始供应 |
[12:06] | His first day was one he never forget | 他永远不会忘记在酒店的第一天 |
[12:13] | Near his table of breakfast sat a young women… | 他旁边的桌子坐着一个年轻的女人 |
[12:16] | with her head tilted back | 她的头向后仰着 |
[12:18] | Later he would learn… | 后来他会知道 |
[12:20] | she often got nose bleed | 原来她经常流鼻血 |
[12:22] | Next to her sat her best friend | 她边上坐着她最好的朋友 |
[12:28] | He thanked the waiter who served his coffee… | 他对倒咖啡的侍者表示感谢 |
[12:31] | and thought about his wife for a moment | 并想起了他的妻子 |
[12:35] | A woman who seems to like butter biscuit… | 有个女人似乎很喜欢黄油饼干 |
[12:38] | offered one to a man drinking… | 她把饼干给了一个喝着 |
[12:40] | a Compari soda for breakfast | 金巴利苏打的男人当做早餐 |
[12:45] | He then looked behind him saw a woman… | 之后他回头看到了一个女人 |
[12:48] | who would later find out was absolutely heartless | 之后他会知道 这女人是多么铁石心肠 |
[12:54] | And some others in the couple’s area… | 还看到了一些情侣区的人 |
[12:57] | whom he may never meet druing his stay at the hotel | 在他入住期间 或许永远不会遇到这些人 |
[13:03] | That morning he was really hungry | 那个早上他真的很饿 |
[13:06] | He could eat a whole chicken… | 饿到能够吃下一整只鸡 |
[13:08] | but ate almost nothing | 但他几乎没吃什么东西 |
[13:11] | Hello Hello | 你好 你好 |
[13:13] | I decided to go for a walk ouside with my new friend | 我要和我的新朋友去外面散个步 |
[13:16] | Let me introduce you | 我来为你介绍一下 |
[13:17] | This is Robert, he stay in the room next to mine had a lisp | 这是罗伯特 住在我隔壁 说话有点口齿不清 |
[13:21] | Please to meet you, I stay in the room 101 | 很高兴认识你 我住在一〇一房 |
[13:25] | I’m on the same floor, 186 | 我住同一层楼 一八六房 |
[13:28] | Would you like to join us?Why not | 想和我们一起去走走吗 可以啊 |
[13:49] | One of these days gonna be me on one of those yachts | 总有一天我会坐上那游艇 |
[13:52] | Why those yachts? | 为什么 |
[13:54] | The final ordeal before letting you go | 在你走之前会有个最后的考验 |
[13:56] | The hardest one | 最难的一关 |
[13:58] | 15 days of vacation just a couple alone, | 十五天的假期 情侣单独共处 |
[14:01] | Ddn’t you read the leaflet? | 你没有看过宣传手册吗 |
[14:03] | I did | 我看了 |
[14:06] | Did you see John’s leg? | 你看过约翰的腿了吗 |
[14:08] | No | 没有 |
[14:10] | John, could you show your leg? | 约翰 让我们看看你的腿 |
[14:16] | Oh yeah | 好吧 |
[14:23] | Room 187, day 2 | 有请一八七房 今天是他入住的第二天 |
[14:29] | Hello everyone | 大家好 |
[14:34] | My mother was left on her own | 当我父亲爱上了另一个女人的时候 |
[14:36] | when my father fell in love with a woman… | 他抛弃了我的母亲 |
[14:36] | who was better at math than she was | 只是因为她数学比我母亲好 |
[14:40] | She has postgraduate degree, I think | 我想 她有研究生的学历 |
[14:43] | While my mother only a graduate | 然而我母亲只是个本科生 |
[14:46] | I was 19 at the time | 当时我十九岁 |
[14:50] | My mother entered the hotel but didn’t make it | 我母亲来过这家酒店 但没能成功找到伴侣 |
[14:53] | and was turning into a wolf | 最后变成了一只狼 |
[14:54] | I really miss her | 我很想念她 |
[14:58] | I found out she’s been moved to a zoo | 后来我得知她被送到了一家动物园 |
[15:00] | I often went there to see her | 我经常跑去看她 |
[15:03] | I give her raw meat | 我给她喂生肉吃 |
[15:05] | I knew the wolf like raw meat | 我知道狼喜欢生肉 |
[15:07] | But I couldn’t figure out which of the wolves was my mother | 但我不知道到底哪只狼是我的母亲 |
[15:09] | So I used to give a little bit to each of them | 所以我会给每只狼都喂一点 |
[15:14] | One day I decided to enter the enclosure | 有天 我决定闯入围栏 |
[15:19] | I really missed her and I wanted a hug | 因为我真的很想念她 想拥抱她 |
[15:22] | I climbed the fence and jumped in | 我翻过并跳进了围栏 |
[15:24] | All the wolves charged at once and attacked me | 群狼立即朝我冲来 围攻我 |
[15:28] | All but two stood motionless | 只有两只狼纹丝不动 |
[15:31] | I guess one of those two must be my mother | 于是我推断 其中一头必是我母亲 |
[15:36] | The zoo guard got to me quite quickly and took me to the hospital | 动物园的警卫迅速地救了我 把我送去了医院 |
[15:40] | Thankfully I didn’t lose my leg | 谢天谢地 我保住了我的腿 |
[15:42] | I just had this limp | 只是有些瘸而已 |
[15:45] | Which also is my defining characteristic | 这也随之成为了我的标志性特征 |
[15:48] | My wife died six days ago | 我的妻子在六天前去世了 |
[15:51] | She was very beautiful and I love her very much | 她很漂亮 我也很爱她 |
[15:54] | She had limp too | 她也有些瘸 |
[16:00] | Thank you John, you can return to you seat | 谢谢 约翰 回到自己的座位上吧 |
[16:12] | Let’s move on to our next guest, room 104, day 2 | 下一位客人 一〇四房 第二天 |
[16:24] | Hello everyone | 大家好 |
[16:27] | This is only my second day here | 这只是我入住的第二天 |
[16:30] | But already I feel like a member of wonderful group | 但我感到自己成功的融入了这个大家庭 |
[16:33] | My defining characteristic is that I have very beautiful smile | 我的标志性特征是 我有着美丽的笑容 |
[16:54] | Something’s gotten hold of my heart | 有东西抓住了我的心 |
[16:58] | Keeping my soul and my senses apart | 让我疯狂 让我神志不清 |
[17:04] | Something’s gotten into my life | 有东西闯入了我的生活 |
[17:08] | Have you ever dance with anybody? | 你有和别人跳过舞吗 |
[17:10] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[17:11] | Have you ever dance with anybody? | 你和别人一起跳过舞吗 |
[17:13] | Yes | 跳过 |
[17:17] | What sort of dancing you should do? | 跳的是什么类型舞呢 |
[17:21] | Just depends on the music | 这根据音乐而定 |
[17:24] | Do you need to sit down? | 你要坐下来吗 |
[17:26] | No, no, I’m getting ready to dance | 不 不 我打算去跳舞 |
[17:33] | Can I sit here? | 我能坐这吗 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry | 抱歉 |
[17:47] | Can I sit here? Of course | 我能坐这吗 当然 |
[17:52] | Let me introduce you to my best friend | 我来给你介绍下我的好朋友 |
[17:56] | That woman you were talking to have no feeling whatsoever | 刚才和你聊天那个女人是个很冷漠的人 |
[18:00] | She feels nothing at all | 她对什么都不感兴趣 |
[18:02] | She’s the best hunter in hotel | 她是酒店里最好的猎手 |
[18:04] | Silent and very fast | 悄无声息 却身手敏捷 |
[18:05] | She’s the women record holder | 她是女子记录保持者 |
[18:07] | 192 captors | 总共捕获了一百九十二个孤独者 |
[18:10] | Changing the grey, changing the blue | 抹去了灰色 抹去了蓝色 |
[18:14] | Scarlet for me… | 为我涂上鲜红 |
[18:17] | it’s scarlet for you | 为你而靓丽 |
[18:37] | if this is the real thing | 我想知道这是否真实 |
[18:59] | Would you like to dance? | 能赏脸跳一支舞吗 |
[19:01] | Every day yeah | 每一天 耶 |
[19:04] | You touch me and my mind goes astray yeah | 当你触碰我时 我已迷失了自我 |
[19:09] | And baby, and Baby | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[19:13] | And baby, and Baby | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[19:17] | Something’s gotten hold of my heart | 有东西抓住了我的心 |
[19:21] | Dragging my soul to a beautiful land | 指引我的灵魂到了仙境 |
[19:26] | Something’s gotten into my life | 有东西闯入我的生活 |
[19:31] | I’m sorry, I got the blood on your shirt | 很抱歉 我把血滴到了你的衬衫上 |
[19:34] | But don’t worry, there are many ways to remove blood stain from clothing | 但别担心 去掉血渍的方法有很多 |
[19:37] | One way is to wring the clothes to cold water, | 一种方法是把衣服用冷水拧干 |
[19:40] | then rub in sea salt | 然后用海盐搓洗 |
[19:41] | Another way is to srape the stain with cotton ball dip in ammonia | 另一种方法是用沾有氨水的棉棒擦掉血渍 |
[19:44] | The third way is to make flour mold into a paste like toothpaste | 第三种方法是将面粉团做成牙膏状 |
[19:47] | Especially it the clothes are delicate or bright color | 尤其适用于贵重衣物以及亮色衣服 |
[19:50] | But juse never use warm water on blood, ever | 但千万别用温水去洗血渍 |
[19:54] | Ok | 好的 |
[19:57] | But then you, you, you | 但是 你 你 你 |
[20:00] | You came my way | 你向我走来 |
[20:02] | But then you came my way | 但你朝我走来 |
[20:04] | And a feeling unknown shook my heart… | 一种莫名的感觉涌上心头 |
[20:07] | make me want you to stay | 让我想与你 |
[20:10] | all of my nights and all of my days | 日日夜夜不分离 |
[20:15] | I think I have to rest for a little bit | 我想去休息下 |
[20:17] | My leg hurts That’s ok | 我腿有点痛 没关系 去吧 |
[20:19] | But let me know when you feel better, and we can dance again | 等你好些的时候告诉我 我们能继续跳 |
[20:22] | Keeping my soul and my senses apart | 让我疯狂 让我失去了理智 |
[20:27] | Something has invaded my light | 有东西侵入了我的夜晚 |
[20:31] | Painting my sleep with the colours so bright | 用亮色涂满了我的梦境 |
[20:35] | Changing the gray changing the blue | 改变了灰暗 改变了蓝色 |
[20:39] | Scarlet for me | 为我涂上了鲜红 |
[20:42] | it’s scarlet for you | 为你而靓丽 |
[20:59] | Leave the building in orderly fashion | 请大家有序退场 |
[21:02] | Do hurry up, and please be carefully | 动作迅速 但请小心脚下 |
[21:04] | no one should get hurt or injured… | 注意不要受伤 |
[21:07] | and good luck with the hunt | 祝大家捕猎好运 |
[21:16] | I wish I didn’t have this limp | 我真希望我的腿没有瘸 |
[21:19] | I used to good at running, but not anymore | 我曾今很擅长跑步 但现在不太可能了 |
[21:22] | I’m sure would be slower than them | 我很确信我会比其他人慢 |
[21:25] | If I were you, I think of some trick that choose element of surprise… | 如果我是你 我会想些别的致胜技巧 |
[21:29] | instead of speed | 而不是靠速度取胜 |
[21:32] | You’re right | 你说得对 |
[21:34] | That’s what I would do | 我应该如此 |
[22:50] | Back when you loved me | 在你还爱我的时候回头 |
[22:55] | You asked me one morning while we were talking | 有天早上你问过我 |
[22:59] | “what was life about?” | 生活是什么 |
[23:02] | I turned and told you for some it’s the wine | 我对你说 对有些人来说生活是酒 |
[23:07] | for some it’s the glory | 对有些人来说 生活是荣耀 |
[23:10] | for some it’s being rich | 对有些人来说 生活是为了致富 |
[23:13] | but for me it is only you | 但对我来说 你才是我生活的意义 |
[23:17] | for some it’s the glory | 对有些人来说 生活是荣耀 |
[23:22] | for some it’s being rich | 对有些人来说 生活是为了致富 |
[23:28] | but for me it is only you | 但对我来说 你才是我生活的意义 |
[23:51] | Now that your heart has changed | 但你的心已然改变 |
[23:54] | And you love someone else | 你爱上了别人 |
[23:57] | You still wonder what they’re saying | 你还是想知道生活的意义 |
[23:59] | How my own heart beats | 我的心很痛 |
[24:03] | Are there perhaps more people like me exist | 是否还有像我这样的人存在 |
[24:09] | Dead on the inside | 心早已心如死灰 |
[24:12] | Alive on the outside | 人却随波逐流 |
[24:16] | Dead on the inside | 心早已心如死灰 |
[24:22] | Alive on the outside | 人却随波逐流 |
[24:49] | Room 186 | 一八六房 |
[24:51] | One loner, one extra day | 捕到一个孤独者 赢得额外的一天 |
[24:54] | 38 days left, plus one, 39 | 剩余三十八天 加上一天 一共三十九天 |
[24:59] | Room 180 | 一八〇房 |
[25:02] | The day of your stay remain unchanged | 剩余天数不变 |
[25:06] | Room 290 | 二九〇房 |
[25:09] | Four loners, four extra days | 捕到四个孤独者 赢得额外的四天 |
[25:12] | 154 days left, plus four, 158 | 剩一百五十四天 加上四天 共一百五十八天 |
[25:19] | Room 101 | 一〇一房 |
[25:21] | The day of your stay remain unchanged | 剩余天数不变 |
[25:26] | 32 days left | 剩余三十二天 |
[25:28] | Breakfast is served | 早餐已开始供应 |
[25:38] | Man eats alone | 男人独自吃饭 |
[26:02] | How many darts did you use yesterday? 12 | 你昨天用了多少枚镖 十二枚 |
[26:11] | Please take off your trousers and sit on the bed | 请脱掉你的裤子 坐在床上 |
[26:15] | Can we not do this today? | 我们今天能不做这个吗 |
[26:16] | It’s awful | 感觉很难受 |
[26:18] | I know, but I’m afraid we have to do it | 我知道 但恐怕我们必须做 |
[26:21] | And you have no idea how much it help you psychologically… | 您要知道 这能够在心理层面帮助到您 |
[26:24] | in your search for partner | 寻找伴侣 |
[26:26] | Man eats with woman | 男女共餐 |
[26:52] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[26:56] | Spread your legs. More. | 把腿张开一点 |
[27:12] | ls your room number 186?Yes it is | 你是住在一八六房吗 正是 |
[27:18] | I imagine you know masturbation is not permitted | 我想您应该知道 在这个酒店内的任何地方 |
[27:21] | in the room or any other area of the hotel | 自慰都是被严令禁止的吧 |
[27:23] | Yes | 是的 |
[27:25] | And yet, it is been brought to my attention you continue to do it | 但是 我发现您还是有自慰的行为 |
[27:41] | Today, you became erect quicker than other days, that’s good | 今天你比以往勃起得都要快 这很好 |
[27:44] | Please, just a little longer | 求求你 再久一点 |
[27:47] | Have a good day | 祝您有愉快的一天 |
[27:48] | That’s awful, just awful | 这感觉很难受 真的很难受 |
[27:51] | Are you looking at the photograph while you masturbating? | 您自慰的时候有看图片吗 |
[27:53] | Yes | 有看 |
[27:55] | What does the photograph show? | 图片上面是什么 |
[28:00] | A naked woman on a horse in the country | 一个在乡间骑马的裸女 |
[28:04] | If I were in your shoes | 如果我是你 |
[28:05] | I would not be ogling the naked woman but the horse. | 我不会注意看那个裸女 而是会注意那匹马 |
[28:08] | I’m sure that horse’s once a weak and cowardly man… | 我敢说 那匹马也曾经和你一样 |
[28:10] | just like you. | 是个懦夫 |
[28:12] | Woman walks alone. | 女人独自走路时 |
[28:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:30] | This is not necessary, please… | 没有这个必要 求你了 |
[28:34] | It was a accident, I just got carried away. | 那只是个意外 我只是有点昏头了 |
[28:37] | This is not necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
[28:38] | Please place your hand on the toaster. | 请把手放在面包机上 |
[28:40] | This could be a warning. | 只用警告我就好 |
[28:42] | I’ve been good otherwise, I… | 我一直表现良好 我 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[28:56] | I’m sorry, please. | 我错了 求你了 |
[28:58] | Please, please, I’m sorry. | 求你了 我认错了 |
[29:01] | Woman walks with man. | 女人和男人一起走路 |
[29:32] | What they do as soon as you enter the room… | 一旦你进入那个房间 |
[29:35] | is to wash you body and your head really well. | 会先把你的全身彻底清洗一遍 |
[29:37] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:39] | My uncle used to know a waiter who worked here. | 我叔叔曾经认识这里的一名服务生 |
[29:42] | The waiter know the procedure? | 服务生怎么会知道流程 |
[29:44] | They are not allow to inside that room. | 他们是不被允许进入那个房间的 |
[29:46] | Nevertheless, they peel off the skin… | 不管怎样 接下来他们会剥去你的皮 |
[29:49] | which has become soft due to the watering and soap. | 经过水洗和肥皂之后 皮肤已经变软了 |
[29:52] | Afterward they remove the heart, the eyes and other vital organs of the body… | 之后 他们会用激光或手术刀摘除心脏 眼球 |
[29:58] | with laser or scalpels. | 以及其它重要器官 |
[30:01] | Then the procedure changes according to the animal one has choosen. | 根据所选的动物不同 之后的流程也不尽相同 |
[30:05] | That makes total sense. | 你说的很有道理 |
[30:07] | I mean I suppose mammals demand different kind of work than… | 我猜测 比如哺乳动物和飞禽的步骤 |
[30:12] | fowl, for example. Exactly. | 就会大不相同 的确 |
[30:15] | Afterward they throw remaining body parts of | 之后他们会把尸体残骸 |
[30:17] | the carcass outside the hotel restaurant… | 扔在酒店餐厅外面 |
[30:20] | and distribute the blood to the hospital in the city. | 血液则供给市里的医院 |
[30:22] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[30:24] | The blood is used for surgery where there aren’t blood donor available. | 这些血液可以供给献血不足的地区做手术 |
[30:33] | New guests arrived yesterday. Yes I saw them. | 昨天有新人入住 我看到了 |
[30:36] | I think I saw a woman with limp. | 我好像看到了一个瘸腿的女人 |
[30:38] | It is just sprained ankle. | 她只是扭伤了脚踝 |
[30:41] | She would be walking normally again after a few days. | 几天之后 她就会恢复正常了 |
[30:43] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[30:46] | It’s a shame indeed. | 的确很可惜 |
[30:52] | One night on the coach, | 有一晚在大巴上 |
[30:54] | he sat next to woman who like butter biscuit. | 他坐在那个喜欢奶油饼干的女人身边 |
[30:58] | He gazed out of the window, not looking at anything in particular. | 他盯着窗外 不是为了看什么 |
[31:02] | Just trying avoid talking to her. | 只是为了避免跟她交谈 |
[31:04] | How is Bob? He is fine. | 鲍勃怎么样 它没事 |
[31:08] | Give anything to go for a walk with you and Bob one afternoon. | 我真想和你与鲍勃一起在午后散步 |
[31:12] | The dogs are not allow. There’s a rule, I’m afraid. | 恐怕狗不能外出 这是规定 |
[31:15] | “There are some excuses no one can’t argue with”, he thought. | 他想“总有些让人无法反驳的借口” |
[31:19] | Some excuses without a doubt better than others. | 毋庸置疑 借口有好坏之分 |
[31:22] | That was really good one. | 而刚才那个借口就很好 |
[31:27] | These biscuits are for Bob. | 这些饼干是给鲍勃的 |
[31:29] | I want you to give them to him whenever you want to reward him for something. | 如果你想奖励它 可以把这个给它 |
[31:33] | Tell him it is from me Thank you. | 告诉它这是我送的 谢谢 |
[31:36] | Can I come to your room sometime for a chat. | 什么时候我能去你房间聊天吗 |
[31:39] | I could give you a blow job. | 我可以给你吹箫 |
[31:40] | Or you could just fuck me. | 或者你也可以直接上我 |
[31:43] | I always swallow after fellatio and absolutely | 吹箫时我总会吞下去的 |
[31:45] | have no problem with anal sex if that’s you thing. | 如果你喜欢肛交也绝对没问题 |
[31:48] | My ex-husband always used to said that | 我的前夫总是说 |
[31:50] | I have the most beautiful size he’s ever see, but let’s not talk about him. | 我的身材是他见过最好的 但还是不说他了 |
[31:53] | My room number is 180, so my telephone extension is 180. | 我的房间号是一八〇 所以分机号也是一八〇 |
[31:58] | Hope catch some loners tonight. | 希望今晚能抓到些独身者吧 |
[32:00] | Haven’t caught any the last few nights. | 前几个晚上一个都没有抓到 |
[32:03] | Hope you catch lots too. | 也希望你能抓到很多 |
[32:05] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[32:10] | If I don’t find a suitable partner soon, | 如果我不能很快找到合适的伴侣 |
[32:13] | I’m gonna kill myself by throwing myself out of one of room. | 我就打算跳楼自杀 |
[32:17] | Out the window. | 从窗户上跳下去 |
[32:20] | I want you to know that | 我希望你能记住 |
[32:22] | my room is on the first floor. | 我的房间在一楼 |
[32:24] | “I hope catch some loners today”… | “我希望今晚能抓到独身者” |
[32:27] | she said. | 她说道 |
[32:28] | “And I hope you catch lots too”. | “也希望你能找到很多” |
[32:30] | She then told him that if she didn’t… | 她接着告诉他 如果她不能 |
[32:33] | find suitable partner soon, | 很快找到合适的伴侣 |
[32:34] | She was going to kill herself by jumping from one of room windows. | 就会从某个房间的窗户上跳下去自杀 |
[32:39] | 320, maybe. | 也许是三二〇房间 |
[32:42] | Or one higher up, 480, that would be even better. | 或者更高点 四八〇房间 这样更合适 |
[32:47] | When she stop talking, | 她说完后 |
[32:49] | He stare at her blankly, not knowing what to say. | 他茫然地盯着她 无言以对 |
[32:54] | He then look out of the woods, thought once more… | 接着他看向森林 再一次想到 |
[32:57] | how good his excuse’s been. | 他的借口有多棒 |
[33:01] | Not bad, a bit higher. | 不错 再高一点 |
[33:07] | You thought about what animal you wanna be if you don’t make it? | 如果失败了 你有想过变成什么动物吗 |
[33:12] | A lobster. | 一只龙虾 |
[33:21] | I’m gonna be a parrot if I don’t make it. | 如果失败了 我想变成一只鹦鹉 |
[33:28] | Why don’t you become parrot too, then we all be together? | 不如你也变成鹦鹉吧 我们就有伴了 |
[33:32] | You’re complete idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[33:33] | Picking one of few animals that can talk… | 自己有语言障碍 |
[33:35] | when you have a speech impediment. | 还要选会说话的动物 |
[33:37] | You’re lisp even as a animal. | 就算变成动物 你也还是口齿不清 |
[33:38] | As for you, they will catch you | 至于你 他们会抓住你 |
[33:40] | and put you in a pot of boiling water until you die. | 把你扔进沸水里活活烫死 |
[33:42] | And then crack open you claws with a tool by prying it, | 接着会用工具撬开你的壳 |
[33:45] | then suck up what little flesh you have with their mouth. | 用嘴吮吸那一丁点鲜肉 |
[33:48] | You’re pathetic, both of you! | 你们俩真是太可悲了 |
[33:51] | I’m not gonna be turning into some animal, I’ll come visit you though… | 我才不会变成动物 但到时候会带着我的伴侣 |
[33:55] | with my patner, then we walking together in some park of… | 去看望你们的 之后我们会去公园 |
[33:58] | where we swimming in the sea when we’re on one of our trip. | 会去旅行 会去海里游泳 |
[34:09] | Friends! | 朋友 |
[34:18] | Room 187, please. | 一八七号房间 请过来 |
[34:23] | It’s not coincidence that targets are shape like single people and not couples. | 靶纸的形状是单身而非情侣 这不是巧合 |
[35:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:14] | Hello. You swimsuit is very nice. | 你好 你的泳衣真漂亮 |
[35:19] | Thank you very much. You’re welcome. | 谢谢 不客气 |
[35:23] | Do you like to swim breaststroke, front crawl, batterfly or backstroke? | 你喜欢蛙泳 自由泳 蝶泳还是仰泳 |
[35:27] | I like all sorts equally. | 我都喜欢 |
[35:29] | You know I love breaststroke. | 我喜欢蛙泳 |
[35:31] | Oh really, my friends often teased me, said… | 真的 我朋友总是取笑我 他们说 |
[35:33] | “stop swimming breaststroke all the time”… | “别总是蛙泳了” |
[35:35] | and they laughed. | 之后他们就会笑 |
[35:37] | Breaststroke is great. | 蛙泳很好啊 |
[35:38] | It’s excellent exercise for the back. | 可以很好地锻炼背部肌肉 |
[36:09] | When swimming breaststroke, men shouldn’t wear swimming shorts… | 男人蛙泳时不应该穿泳裤 |
[36:14] | has really limit movement in the buttocks. | 那会限制臀部的运动 |
[36:18] | But you know that, didn’t you? | 不过你知道这个的 对吗 |
[36:19] | I think your nose is bleeding. | 你流鼻血了 |
[36:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:24] | Oh, no. | 该死 |
[36:27] | This happen to me all the time. | 我总是这样 |
[36:31] | It’s really, really annoying. | 真的很烦人 |
[36:33] | I know, I have nose bleeding problem too. | 我理解 我也有流鼻血的毛病 |
[36:49] | I saw what you did, must have hurt. | 我看到你做了什么 一定很疼 |
[37:00] | Is it coming out? | 鼻血出来了吗 |
[37:04] | No. | 没有 |
[37:08] | Yes. | 现在流出来了 |
[37:10] | Can I use the tissue? Yes. | 给我点纸巾好吗 好的 |
[37:15] | Can I ask you a question, I want you to answer me honestly. | 我想问你一个问题 希望你能诚恳地回答 |
[37:19] | What’s worse? to die of cold and hunger in the woods? | 哪一种情况更糟 是在森林里饥寒交迫而死 |
[37:22] | To become a animal would be killed or eaten by some big animal? | 还是变成动物之后被天敌吃掉或者杀掉 |
[37:26] | Or have nose bleed from time to time? | 或者还是时不时的流鼻血 |
[37:30] | To become a animal would be killed or eaten by some big animal. | 变成动物之后被天敌吃掉或者杀掉 这更糟糕 |
[37:34] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:35] | She isn’t suspect you’re lying? No. | 她没有怀疑你在作假吗 没有 |
[37:46] | I’m very happy because we have a new couple. | 我很高兴 因为一对新情侣产生了 |
[37:49] | They met just two days ago. | 他们于两天前相识 |
[37:51] | But they very much in love and perfect suited. | 但现在已经深爱彼此 琴瑟相谐 |
[37:54] | They both have same problem with their noses. | 他们的鼻子都有同样的问题 |
[37:56] | They bleed quite suddenly. | 会突然流鼻血 |
[38:02] | Tomorrow they will be transfer to a double room… | 明天他们会换到双人间 |
[38:05] | with larger wardrobe and larger bathroom. | 那里有更大的衣柜和卫生间 |
[38:07] | They will remain in the double room for two weeks… | 他们会在双人间里住两周 |
[38:10] | and then been transferred to the yacht for the further two weeks. | 之后会换到游艇上 再住两周 |
[38:13] | We wish you every success | 我们衷心祝福你们能成功 |
[38:15] | and hope you return to the city as a couple. | 最终以情侣的身份返回城市 |
[38:21] | I’m very happy. Me too. | 我觉得非常幸福 我也是 |
[38:24] | Congratulation. | 恭喜 |
[38:25] | The course of your relationship will be monitored closely… | 我们的员工以及我本人将会密切监视 |
[38:27] | by our stuffs and by me personally. | 你们交往期间的感情状况 |
[38:30] | If you encounter any problems, any tensions, any arguing… | 如果你们遇到了任何不能自行解决 |
[38:34] | that you can’t resolve yourselves, | 问题 矛盾 或是争吵 |
[38:35] | You would be asign children. | 我们会分配给你们孩子 |
[38:37] | That usually helps a lot. | 通常那样就会解决很多问题 |
[38:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[38:54] | Room 101, 7 days left. | 一〇一房间 剩余七天 |
[38:59] | Breakfast is served. | 早餐已开始供应 |
[39:42] | You have really nice hair. | 你的头发真好看 |
[39:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:47] | Look. | 你看 |
[39:56] | How do you like mine? | 那你喜欢我的头发吗 |
[40:00] | I think yours quite dry hair. | 我感觉你的发质有点干燥 |
[40:02] | Color is ok though. | 颜色倒是不错 |
[40:04] | The most important thing is that you’re not bald. | 最重要的是你没有谢顶 |
[40:08] | However when comes to men, bald is always the possibility you can’t avoid. | 可惜对于男人 谢顶总是不可避免 |
[40:13] | ls your father bald? No he isn’t. | 你父亲谢顶了吗 他没有 |
[40:15] | And even if somedays I lose my hair, | 即便哪天我秃顶了 |
[40:18] | there are things I can do to get my hair back. | 也有办法让头发再生的 |
[40:20] | I can have a hair transplant. | 我可以去植发 |
[40:22] | You always can tell someone had a hair transplant. | 植发的人一眼就能被看穿 |
[40:24] | I know. Nice hair is not something you can get | 我知道 好头发并非人人都能拥有 |
[40:26] | It’s something you born with. | 这是与生俱来的 |
[40:29] | The fact your father isn’t bald shouldn’t put you at ease. | 你父亲没有谢顶 并不代表你就能松口气了 |
[40:35] | Have you decided what you’re going to do in your last day? | 你想好最后一天会做什么了吗 |
[40:41] | I’m still thinking about it. | 我还在考虑 |
[40:47] | Morning ladies. | 早上好 女士们 |
[40:55] | So, today is your last day. | 今天是你的最后一天 |
[40:59] | And as the customary, you can choose… | 按照惯例 你可以选择 |
[41:01] | how you like to spend your last night. | 如何度过最后一晚 |
[41:02] | What I always said in this situation is it would | 在这种情况下我都会建议你选择 |
[41:05] | be wise to do something you can’t do as animal. | 变成动物后不能做到的事情 |
[41:08] | For example read a work of classic literature… | 例如读一部经典文学 |
[41:11] | or sing a song you really like. | 或者唱一曲喜欢的歌 |
[41:13] | It would be silly to choose… | 选择下面的这些事情就太傻了 |
[41:15] | for example, a walking the ground… | 比如 去野外散步 |
[41:18] | or have sex intercourse with another person, | 或者和别人做爱 |
[41:21] | those are things you can do as animal. | 这些变成动物后也能做的 |
[41:24] | But first, your best friend is reading something… | 但首先 你最好的朋友有点东西 |
[41:27] | she like to read you, it’s really very touching. | 她想和你分享 这真是太感人 |
[41:33] | We always sat together at school… | 在学校时我们总是坐在一起 |
[41:35] | and whenever I had a problem… | 每当我有了麻烦 |
[41:36] | I told you about it because you always give the best advice. | 我都向你倾诉 因为你总能给出最好的建议 |
[41:40] | When we didn’t manage to find… | 当我们在学校舞会上 |
[41:42] | dance partner at the school prom, | 没能找到舞伴的时候 |
[41:43] | The fact we were together at that difficult moment give me strength. | 我们患难与共 这给予我力量 |
[41:48] | I’m sorry things come to this. | 我很抱歉事情到了现在的局面 |
[41:50] | I’m sure if you have a few more days | 我确信如果能再多给你几天 |
[41:52] | you would find someone just like I did, | 你一定能像我样找到伴侣 |
[41:55] | because you’re a adorable person… | 因为你是如此可爱 |
[41:57] | and you have very beautiful hair and very nice breath. | 拥有美丽的秀发和清新的口气 |
[42:00] | I’m always jealous of your hair… | 我一直很嫉妒你的秀发 |
[42:02] | you know that. | 你知道的 |
[42:03] | You were, are, and always | 不论过去 现在 还是将来 |
[42:04] | will be my best friend | 你都是我最好的朋友 |
[42:05] | And I’ll think of you often, and I’ll always wear those silver earing… | 我会时常想念你 我会永远带着生日时 |
[42:10] | you give me for my birthday | 你送我的银耳环 |
[42:12] | I’ll miss you | 我会想你的 |
[42:14] | And However many new girl friends I make in a few days… | 无论我将来回到城市里 |
[42:16] | when I move back into the city, | 会结交多少新闺蜜 |
[42:19] | I don’t think I’ll find another as true… | 我都不会再找到你这样真实 |
[42:24] | I like to ask for the film “Stand By Me”… | 我想独自看那部电影《伴我同行》 |
[42:26] | with River Phoenix, Kiefer Sutherland… | 由瑞凡·菲尼克斯 基弗·萨瑟兰 |
[42:29] | and Richard Dreyfuss, alone. | 和理查德·德莱福斯主演的那部 |
[42:31] | Excellent choice. | 明智的选择 |
[42:32] | Lovely film. | 很不错的电影 |
[42:52] | Please leave a message | 请留言 |
[42:57] | Hello | 你好 |
[42:58] | You’re probably in the bathroom, that’s why you can’t hear phone ring. | 你可能在浴室吧 所以听不到电话响 |
[43:02] | Nothing like a cold shower in the morning. | 早上洗个冷水澡真是再舒服不过了 |
[43:05] | Well, I’ll call you a little bit later after you finish your shower. | 等你洗完澡我再打给你 |
[43:11] | We’ll talk later. | 稍后再聊 |
[43:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[43:22] | One day, as he was playing golf, | 一天 当他打高尔夫球时 |
[43:24] | he thought that it is more difficult to pretend | 他意识到 没有情感时却装作感情充沛 |
[43:27] | you do have feelings when you don’t… | 要比有情感时装作冷漠无情 |
[43:29] | than to pretend you don’t have feelings when you do. | 要更为艰难 |
[43:34] | He also thought that he like her accent. | 他也想到 他其实喜欢她的口音 |
[43:37] | and he always prefer woman with short hair. | 而且他总是偏爱短发女人 |
[43:40] | So he decided she was the one. | 于是他认定她就是自己要找的伴侣 |
[43:44] | During the hunt, he would followed her. | 捕猎时 他会跟着她 |
[43:47] | And as soon as she shot a loner, he would said to her: | 一旦她击中了某个独身者 他就会对她说 |
[43:50] | “I wish we have real gun… | “真希望我们用的是真枪 |
[43:52] | instead of this silly tranquilizer one… | 而非这些愚蠢的麻醉枪 |
[43:54] | why don’t you kill him with your bare hands?” | 不如你徒手杀了他吧” |
[43:57] | And the moment she put her hand around loner’s throat, | 当她掐住独身者的喉咙时 |
[44:00] | He would said: | 他就会说 |
[44:02] | “I hope him die right the way”. | “希望他能马上死去” |
[44:53] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[44:54] | She jumped from the window of room 180. | 她从一八〇房间的窗户上跳了下去 |
[44:59] | There are bloods and biscuits everywhere. | 到处都是血迹和饼干 |
[45:00] | I hope she die right the way. | 希望她能马上死去 |
[45:03] | On second thought, I hope she suffers quite a bit before she dies | 转念一想 我还是希望她能在死前多受点折磨 |
[45:08] | I just hope her pathetic scream… | 我只希望在我的房间里 |
[45:10] | can’t be heard from my room. | 听不到她可悲的嘶喊 |
[45:11] | Because I was thinking about having a lie down and I need peace and quiet. | 因为我正想休息一会儿 需要安宁 |
[45:16] | I was playing golf and I’m quite tired. | 我刚打完高尔夫 很累了 |
[45:18] | The last thing I need is some woman dying slowly and loudly. | 我可不希望听到一个女人死前还不停地哭嚎 |
[45:22] | I can’t hear you with all this screaming. | 她喊的这么大声 我听不到你说什么 |
[45:24] | We’ll talk some other time when it’s quieter. | 我们另找个安静的时间再聊吧 |
[45:29] | Good bye. | 再见 |
[45:34] | Good bye. | 再见 |
[45:44] | One message | 一条留言 |
[45:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[45:47] | You’re probably in the bathroom, that’s why you can’t hear phone ring. | 你可能在浴室吧 所以听不到电话响 |
[45:50] | Nothing like a cold shower in the morning. | 早上洗个冷水澡真是再舒服不过了 |
[45:54] | Well, I’ll call you a little bit later after you finish your shower. | 等你洗完澡我再打给你 |
[46:00] | We’ll talk later. | 稍后再聊 |
[46:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[46:07] | Do you mind if I join in? | 介意我坐过来和你一起吗 |
[46:17] | You like Martini? | 你喜欢马提尼酒是吗 |
[47:16] | I think we’re a match. Yes, I think so too. | 我觉得咱俩很般配 我也这么认为 |
[47:22] | The keys to the double room, please. | 这是双人间的钥匙 |
[47:33] | I wish you the best of the luck, we all wish you the best of the luck | 我和酒店全体同仁衷心祝你们幸福美满 |
[47:51] | Do you normally sleep on the left side of the bed or the right? | 你通常睡在床的左边还是右边 |
[47:55] | The right, you? The left, perfect | 右边 你呢 左边 太好了 |
[48:21] | Spread your legs. | 打开双腿 |
[48:38] | Should I shut off the light or would you like to read? | 需要我关灯吗 还是你想读会书 |
[48:41] | I’d like to read, does light bother you? No | 我想读书 灯光会影响你吗 不会 |
[48:44] | I’m not bothered by light or noise. | 我睡觉不会受灯光和噪声的影响 |
[48:47] | I’m deep sleeper. | 我睡觉很沉 |
[49:06] | Hello. Hello. | 你们好 你们好 |
[49:08] | Congratulation. Thank you. | 恭喜你们 谢谢 |
[49:10] | This is our new daughter, her name is Elizabeth. | 这是我们的新女儿 名叫伊丽莎白 |
[49:13] | Elizabeth, give this nice man a kiss, he is a friend of mine. | 伊丽莎白 快去亲亲叔叔 他是我的朋友 |
[49:17] | The last thing I want right now is a kiss from silly little girl. | 我最不喜欢就是傻姑娘的亲吻 |
[49:25] | Come on, you know. | 拜托 你知道的 |
[49:27] | Don’t cry, you should thank me, Elizabeth. | 哭什么 你应该感谢我 伊丽莎白 |
[49:28] | Now you have a limp and would be more like your father. | 现在你的腿瘸了 更像你爸爸了 |
[49:37] | What was that sound? | 那个声音是什么 |
[49:39] | Did you say something? | 你说什么了吗 |
[49:41] | No. | 没有 |
[49:44] | Do you mind if we fuck in a position where I can see your face? | 介意换个姿势吗 好让我看着你的脸 |
[49:47] | Sure. | 好的 |
[49:55] | Turn the light on please,so I can see you better. | 打开灯吧 这样我才可以看到你 |
[50:52] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[50:59] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[51:02] | I killed your bother. | 我杀了你的兄弟 |
[51:04] | I left him to die very slowly. | 让他慢慢死去 |
[51:06] | He may not be dead yet as now we speak. | 我们说话的时候 他可能还没死透 |
[51:09] | I was kicking him for ages. | 我踢了他很久 |
[51:12] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[51:15] | He whined a little the strangest kind of bark, something like this. | 他发出了奇怪的哀号声 像这样 |
[51:27] | Must have been from pain. | 他一定很痛苦 |
[51:29] | You didn’t hear anything? No. | 你什么也没有听到吗 没有 |
[51:31] | You really are deep sleeper. | 你的确睡得很沉 |
[51:34] | Would you like some coffee? I love some | 你想喝咖啡吗 太好了 |
[51:38] | As soon as I wash my face and brush my teeth. | 等我刷牙洗脸完后 |
[51:45] | I can’t wait to hear that story you promise to tell me last night… | 我等不及想听 昨晚你答应要讲给的故事了 |
[51:49] | about that student of yours in the university, | 关于大学里你的那个学生 |
[51:52] | and his awful final project. | 以及他糟糕的期末项目 |
[52:12] | It’s really very funny story. | 这个故事确实很有趣 |
[52:15] | His name is Ryess. | 那个学生叫瑞斯 |
[52:17] | R-y-e-s-s, Ryess. | 祥瑞的瑞 宙斯的斯 瑞斯 |
[52:27] | It is not tear, just water, I just washed my face. | 这不是眼泪 只是水滴 我刚才在洗脸 |
[52:31] | I knew you were lying. | 我就知道你在撒谎 |
[52:32] | I can’t understand why you did it. | 我不明白你为什么这样做 |
[52:34] | When you know as anyone… | 所有人都清楚 |
[52:35] | that relationship can not be built on the lie. | 情侣关系是不能建立在谎言之上 |
[52:38] | We’re going to the hotel manager right now, and you’ll get the punishment you deserve. | 我们马上去见酒店经理 你会得到应有的惩罚 |
[52:42] | What’s the punishment for this? | 这会受到什么惩罚 |
[52:44] | They turn you into animal no one wants to be. | 他们会把你变成没人想变成的动物 |
[54:31] | I saw you partner went back that way. | 我看到你的伴侣从那条路走了 |
[54:33] | He looked frantic. | 他看起来很慌乱 |
[54:34] | Is everything ok? | 一切都还好吗 |
[55:01] | At first he wanted to kill her in some horrible and painful way… | 起初他想让她在受尽折磨而死 |
[55:05] | like the death she inflicted on his brother. | 就像她对他兄弟做的那样 |
[55:10] | He thought about kicking her in the stomach over and over again. | 他考虑过不停地踢她的胃部 |
[55:14] | And then stabbing her in the same spot in the stomach. | 然后在同样部位再捅上几刀 |
[55:23] | 变形室 | |
[55:24] | Then he thought there wouldn’t be much point because she’s already unconscious… | 但他又觉得这是徒劳 因为她已经不省人事了 |
[55:29] | and wouldn’t feel any pain from the kick or the knife. | 感觉不到踢打或者刀插的痛苦 |
[55:34] | You have to shoot me, | 你也得向我开一枪 |
[55:36] | so they don’t suspect I helped you. | 这样他们就不会怀疑我帮了你 |
[55:38] | A hotel maid helped him. | 一名酒店服女佣帮了他 |
[55:40] | He couldn’t understand why she did it | 他不知道为什么她要这么做 |
[55:56] | So he decided to turn her into a animal | 他决定把她转化为一只动物 |
[56:00] | He dragged her to the room with transformation took place | 他把她拖进了变形室 |
[56:05] | I asked him many times what sorts of animal he turn her into | 我问过他很多次 他究竟把她变成了什么动物 |
[56:09] | But he always give me the same answer | 但他总是用同样的答案回答我 |
[56:12] | “That’s none of your concern” | “这跟你无关” |
[56:22] | That night he left the hotel… | 那晚他离开了酒店 |
[56:24] | once and for all | 彻底地离开了 |
[56:29] | He began to run without knowing where he was headed | 他开始漫无目的地跑着 |
[56:33] | But he was headed towards us | 但其实他是朝我们跑来的 |
[57:02] | This was the start of his new life | 这是他新生命的起点 |
[57:05] | Back then, he didn’t know how much it hurts to be alone | 那时候 他还不知道孤独是多么痛苦 |
[57:12] | How much it hurts when you can not reach to rub pain relieve ointment on your back | 也不知道当背部一直疼痛难忍 |
[57:16] | And you’re constantly in pain | 却无法自己上药的痛苦 |
[58:05] | Find him in the woods, he escaped from hotel | 在森林里找到的他 是从酒店逃出来的 |
[58:08] | Are you a doctor by any chance? | 你是医生吗 |
[58:11] | No | 不是 |
[58:12] | That’s a pity | 真可惜 |
[58:14] | We need a doctor around | 我们这里需要一名医生 |
[58:16] | We had one, but they caught him a couple of months ago | 我们曾有过名医生 但他们几个月前抓住了他 |
[58:20] | I’m a architect | 我是一名建筑师 |
[58:22] | That’s ok, so welcome | 那也不错 欢迎加入 |
[58:26] | You can stay with us for as long as you like | 只要你愿意 你可以一直和我们待在一起 |
[58:28] | You can be a loner until the day you die, there is no time limit | 你可以到死都是个独身者 没有时间限制 |
[58:32] | Thank you very much | 非常感谢 |
[58:48] | Anyway, any romantic or sexual relations… | 不过 在独身者与独身者之间 |
[58:51] | between loners are not permitted | 任何感情或是性关系都是不允许的 |
[58:53] | And any such acts are punished, is that clear? | 任何相关的举措都会被严惩 清楚了吗 |
[58:59] | Can I have a converstation with someone? | 我能和别人聊天吗 |
[59:01] | Of course you can, so long as there is no flirting or anything like that | 当然可以 只要不含调情或类似的含义就行 |
[59:06] | That apply to dance nights as well | 舞蹈之夜也是一样 |
[59:09] | We all dance by ourselves | 我们都独自跳舞 |
[59:11] | That’s why we only play electronic music | 所以我们只放电子音乐 |
[59:25] | What happened to you mouth | 你的嘴怎么了 |
[59:29] | He can’t speak, he’s getting the red kiss | 他不能说话 他正在受血吻之刑 |
[59:33] | What’s the red kiss? | 什么是血吻之刑 |
[59:34] | We slash his lips with razor | 我们用刀片割掉了他的嘴唇 |
[59:36] | and lips of another loner, | 以及另一个独身者的嘴唇 |
[59:38] | then force them to kiss each other | 然后强迫他们接吻 |
[59:40] | That was couple of days ago now | 几天前的事了 |
[59:43] | But the cuts are deep, so they’re still in pain | 但是伤口很深 所以他们还处在痛苦中 |
[59:45] | They were flirting, you know | 你要知道 他们当时调情来着 |
[59:57] | Some punishments are worse than other punishments | 惩罚也有好坏之分 |
[1:00:02] | Having your thumb cut is worse than having you head shaved | 被切掉拇指可比剃光头要糟糕多了 |
[1:00:06] | And having a hot boiled egg under you arm pit… | 在腋窝底下放一颗滚烫的鸡蛋 |
[1:00:09] | is worse than having you leg kicked | 要比在腿上踢几下更惨 |
[1:00:12] | The punishment I’m afraid of isn’t the red kiss but another one | 我害怕的惩罚 并不是血吻之刑 而是另一个 |
[1:00:16] | It is called the red intercourse | 名叫 血交之刑 |
[1:00:19] | I have never seen it happened | 我从来没见过那事发生 |
[1:00:22] | But it’s not difficult to imagine what it is means | 但从字面上就能轻易推断出其含义 |
[1:00:25] | Oh my God, I’m so afraid of it | 我的天哪 我真的很害怕 |
[1:00:37] | Move | 跑 |
[1:00:40] | Hide | 躲 |
[1:00:45] | Move | 跑 |
[1:00:48] | Hide | 躲 |
[1:00:55] | That was the first time I saw him | 那是我第一次见到他 |
[1:00:57] | He was hiding behind a tree close to mine | 他躲在我身旁一棵树后 |
[1:01:01] | He seems quite presentable | 他看起来很体面 |
[1:01:04] | The next day, in the city | 第二天 在城里 |
[1:01:06] | He found out that I was shortsighted too | 他发现我也是近视眼 |
[1:01:15] | That night in my sleep, I dreamed… | 那晚在我的梦中 我梦到 |
[1:01:18] | we lived in a big house together in the city… | 我们同居于城中的一栋大房子里 |
[1:01:21] | with large and well lit kitchen | 房子里有宽敞明亮的厨房 |
[1:01:23] | And I was wearing dark blue trousers… | 我穿着深蓝色的裤子 |
[1:01:25] | and tight green blouse | 和紧身的绿色衬衫 |
[1:01:27] | And he took my clothes off and fuck me up the ass | 然后他脱下了我的衣服 跟我做爱 |
[1:01:37] | And as he was fucking me, a thug came into the kitchen… | 我们正做着的时候 一个歹徒闯进了厨房 |
[1:01:41] | and took the steak knife from the second drawer… | 从第二个抽屉里拿出了牛排刀 |
[1:01:43] | and attacked us, stabbing the knife into our belly… | 袭击了我们 把刀子捅进了我们的肚子里 |
[1:01:46] | one by one | 一刀又一刀 |
[1:01:48] | I woke up terrified | 我从噩梦中惊醒 |
[1:02:01] | Try harder | 再努力些 |
[1:02:03] | Don’t give up, you know you should’ve been more careful | 不要放弃 你知道你该更小心些 |
[1:02:07] | Try harder, or they’ll find you… | 再努力一点 不然他们就会发现你 |
[1:02:09] | and you would be turning into a animal, a weak one | 你就会被变成动物 一只弱小的动物 |
[1:02:14] | We must get to move on now | 我们现在必须得走了 |
[1:02:16] | It’s really too dangerous to stay here | 待在这实在是太危险了 |
[1:02:18] | If you manage to free yourself, run as fast as you can, and come find us | 如果你能想办法摆脱枷锁 尽力跑 来找我们 |
[1:02:21] | If you manage to free yourself, | 如果你能摆脱枷锁 |
[1:02:22] | but think you’ll die from bleeding | 但觉得自己可能会失血过多而死 |
[1:02:24] | Go straight to your grave | 那就直接去你的坟墓吧 |
[1:02:26] | Have you dug your own grave? | 你挖好自己的坟墓了吗 |
[1:02:28] | Yes Very good | 挖好了 很好 |
[1:02:31] | That’s enough for now | 就说到这里 |
[1:02:42] | I’m going to go hunting for truffles | 我要去找松露了 |
[1:02:44] | They are delicious and quite rare | 他们美味而且稀有 |
[1:02:46] | A kilo can fetch a lot of money | 一千克能换很多钱 |
[1:02:48] | You’re going to need a pig | 那你需要带上一头猪 |
[1:02:49] | they are impossible to find out otherwise | 不然很难找到松露 |
[1:02:51] | I know Don’t be long | 我知道 别去太久 |
[1:02:52] | Gonna get them back in 50 minutes | 五十分钟之内 就能采回来 |
[1:03:21] | Hello David Hello Robert | 你好 大卫 你好 罗伯特 |
[1:03:27] | What you did to that woman is dreadful She killed my brother | 你对那个女人好残忍 她杀了我的哥哥 |
[1:03:30] | I would’ve done the same thing if she killed you | 如果她杀了你 我也会那么做的 |
[1:03:33] | You, you’re like a brother to me | 你 你对我来说就像兄弟一样 |
[1:03:35] | Oh you’re my best friend of the whole world | 你是这个世界上我最好的朋友了 |
[1:03:37] | I don’t think I’m your best friend of the whole world | 我可不觉得 我是你最好的朋友 |
[1:03:40] | You used to spend much time with John | 你以前总和约翰待在一起 |
[1:03:42] | Oh, who’s John? | 谁是约翰 |
[1:03:44] | John, the limping man Oh yeah | 约翰 那个瘸子 噢 想起来了 |
[1:03:46] | I didn’t even remember his name, or his face | 我都记不起他的名字和脸了 |
[1:03:50] | You’re the one I think of whenever I need a friend | 每当我需要朋友的时候 我只会想起你 |
[1:03:54] | Nevertheless, did John make it? | 不过 约翰成功了吗 |
[1:03:59] | They’re getting ready for the yacht | 他们在为游艇之旅做准备了 |
[1:04:01] | All begin this week | 这周就开始了 |
[1:04:03] | Everyone said they’re going to make it as perfect suited… | 所有人都说他们如此般配 肯定会成功的 |
[1:04:06] | and a child could help them pass the fighting and arguing | 而且小孩也能帮他们解决矛盾和争端 |
[1:04:08] | That’s great You’re not thinking coming back? | 那不错啊 你没想过要回来吗 |
[1:04:12] | You know if you told the hotel manager about your brother | 你要是告诉酒店经理 你哥哥的事 |
[1:04:14] | She probably forgive you | 她可能会原谅你的 |
[1:04:16] | No, it’s really nice to be on your own | 不了 自己一个人挺好的 |
[1:04:18] | There is no one tying you down | 没有人会束缚你 |
[1:04:20] | You listen to music whenever you like, You masturbate whenever you want | 想听歌就听歌 想自慰就自慰 |
[1:04:24] | Go for a walk whenever you like, have a chat whenever you like | 想散步就散步 想聊天就聊天 |
[1:04:28] | I don’t miss companionship at all | 我一点都不想念有人陪伴的日子 |
[1:04:31] | I just miss you, because you’re my one true friend | 我只是很想你 因为你是我唯一真正的朋友 |
[1:04:36] | Are you gonna shoot me? | 你要开枪打我吗 |
[1:04:37] | I’m afraid so, I only have two days left | 恐怕是的 我只剩两天的时间了 |
[1:04:41] | What did you said? | 你说什么 |
[1:04:42] | I can’t understand what you speak | 我不理解你所说的 |
[1:04:45] | I’m gonna shoot you, I only have two days left… | 我要开枪打你 我只剩两天的时间了 |
[1:04:47] | and I need more time | 我需要更多的时间 |
[1:04:48] | Do you actually believe another day would make a difference? | 你真得相信多一天能有什么不同吗 |
[1:04:50] | Have you seen how ugly you are | 你看到自己多丑陋了吗 |
[1:04:52] | You haven’t got a chance | 你没机会的 |
[1:04:54] | If I was a woman… | 如果我是个女人 |
[1:05:00] | Don’t tell anyone I helped you | 别告诉别人我帮了你 |
[1:05:02] | If you want to repay me, there is a way | 如果你想回报我 有个办法 |
[1:05:06] | If you kill a rabbit, bring it to me to eat | 如果你杀了只兔子 就拿来给我吃 |
[1:05:08] | You promise? Yes | 你保证吗 我保证 |
[1:05:11] | Bye Bye | 再见 再见 |
[1:05:55] | Hello. Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[1:06:01] | You brought what I asked for? | 你带来了我要的东西吗 |
[1:06:02] | Of course | 当然 |
[1:06:08] | The gun is in the pocket with the electronic keys… | 枪在袋子里 里面还有双人房 |
[1:06:11] | with the numbers of the double rooms. | 房号和钥匙 |
[1:06:14] | Try not to lose the keys | 钥匙不要弄丢了 |
[1:06:16] | I need to return them | 我要还回去的 |
[1:06:18] | I propose we act on Saturday… | 我建议我们周六行动 |
[1:06:20] | after the ball, everyone is tired… | 在舞会之后 大家都累了 |
[1:06:22] | and most employees are gone on the week-end. | 而且大部分员工周末都走了 |
[1:06:26] | And the shampoo? | 洗发水呢 |
[1:06:28] | I forgot | 我忘了 |
[1:06:30] | I’ll bring two bottles next time | 我下次会带两瓶来 |
[1:06:32] | Do you know how fantastic you are? | 你知道你有多棒吗 |
[1:06:35] | Please make a note for the shampoo so you don’t forget | 请把洗发水记下来 这样你就不会忘了 |
[1:06:41] | I need to tell you something | 我要告诉你点事 |
[1:06:43] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:45] | This is my last mission | 这是我最后一次任务了 |
[1:06:48] | I can’t do it anymore | 我不能再这么做了 |
[1:06:50] | I can’t stand living in that horrible mansion… | 我受不了继续和那个肥牙医一起 |
[1:06:52] | with that fat dentist | 住在那栋可怕的房子里了 |
[1:06:54] | He keeps asking if I’ve flossed | 他总是问我有没有用牙线 |
[1:06:57] | He makes me clean my teeth after every meal | 他让我每吃一次东西之后都清洁牙齿 |
[1:06:59] | no matter how small it is | 不管吃得多么少 |
[1:07:01] | After we’re finished setting up for the big night | 在重要一夜的事宜安排好之后 |
[1:07:03] | you can come and live with us | 你可以来跟我们一起生活 |
[1:07:04] | I’ll find another mole | 我会再找一个内应的 |
[1:07:07] | I don’t think I’ll ever find someone as efficient as you | 我觉得再也找不到像你这样得力的人了 |
[1:07:10] | but I need to respect your wishes | 但我必须尊重你的意愿 |
[1:07:13] | Be patient just a few more days… | 再耐心等几天 |
[1:07:15] | and don’t forget to take your birth control pill. Ok? | 不要忘了吃避孕药 好吗 |
[1:07:18] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:07:19] | No, thank you | 不 应该谢谢你 |
[1:07:22] | You were fantastic | 你太棒了 |
[1:07:51] | He carefully flayed the rabbit with sharp knife… | 他小心翼翼地用刀剥了兔子的皮 |
[1:07:53] | and cut off his head | 切下了头 |
[1:07:58] | He then sliced open its belly… | 划开了它的肚子 |
[1:08:01] | and stuffed with well washed red and green peppers… | 在肚子里填满洗净的红椒和青椒 |
[1:08:04] | not too spicy, and a little garlic and mint | 不是太辣那种 还放了些大蒜和薄荷 |
[1:08:12] | He then soak it to lemon juice and leave it a while to marinate the flesh | 然后他把肉放到柠檬汁浸泡了一阵 |
[1:08:17] | Before you skewer it on a stick and roast over the fire for about an hour | 再用棍子串起来 放在火上烤一个小时 |
[1:08:24] | That’s my favourite food | 这就是我最爱吃的东西 |
[1:08:27] | Rabbit | 兔子 |
[1:10:55] | Woman, brunette, 50 years old | 女性 深褐色头发 五十岁 |
[1:10:59] | Marriage certificate expired two months ago | 结婚证书两个月前就过期了 |
[1:11:02] | My husband went on a bussiness trip Ok, may I have a look? | 我丈夫出差去了 好吧 我能看看吗 |
[1:11:14] | Hands | 手伸出来 |
[1:11:24] | No dirt under her nails or mud under her shoes | 她指甲里没有污垢 鞋底也没有泥巴 |
[1:11:27] | 9, Belsize road | 贝尔赛兹大街 九号 |
[1:11:29] | So your husband does away Yes | 所以你的丈夫确实离开了 对 |
[1:11:31] | Where? Bath | 去哪了 巴斯 |
[1:11:33] | Good morning, sir | 早上好 先生 |
[1:11:34] | Are you here alone? | 你一个人在这吗 |
[1:11:37] | Good morning, officer | 早上好 警官 |
[1:11:38] | No, I’m here with my partner | 不 我跟我的伴侣一起来的 |
[1:11:40] | She’s inside one of the stores shopping right now | 她现在在其中一家商店购物呢 |
[1:11:44] | Can I see you certificate please? | 我能看一下你的证件吗 |
[1:11:47] | My partner keep it in her purse | 放在我伴侣的钱包里了 |
[1:11:50] | You see, I’m losing it all the time | 我自己总是弄丢证件 |
[1:11:53] | I see, and what store is she shopping in? | 好吧 她在哪家店购物呢 |
[1:12:04] | Oh, here she is | 她来了 |
[1:12:08] | I’m sorry, darling | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[1:12:09] | They have such huge variety pain relieve ointment | 他们那有太多种类的祛痛膏了 |
[1:12:13] | I bought you this one, I hope it’s the one you’re looking for | 我给你买了这一种 希望这是你要的那种 |
[1:12:16] | That’s wonderful, dear, can I have my certificate, please? | 太好了 亲爱的 能把我的证明给我吗 |
[1:12:21] | Of course, darling, would you like to see mine, officer? | 当然了 亲爱的 您还要看我的证件吗 警官 |
[1:12:25] | No, that’s ok | 不用了 |
[1:12:28] | Thank you, sir | 谢谢 先生 |
[1:12:29] | You have a good day | 祝你一天愉快 |
[1:12:30] | Thank you, officer, you have a good day Madam | 谢谢 警官 也祝您一天愉快 女士 |
[1:12:34] | Sir | 先生 |
[1:12:39] | If I’m walking too slowly, just say it | 如果我走得太慢了 你就直说 |
[1:12:41] | And I’ll pick up my pace | 我会加快步伐的 |
[1:12:43] | This pace is fine | 这个步调挺好的 |
[1:12:46] | Maybe you don’t squeeze my hand so tightly, | 但你能别这么用力握我的手嘛 |
[1:12:49] | my palms are getting a little sweety | 我手心都出汗了 |
[1:12:50] | Better? Yes, much better | 好些了吗 恩 好多了 |
[1:12:55] | Are you planning on buying anything else nice for yourself while we’re here? | 趁我们还在这 你打算给自己买点好东西吗 |
[1:12:58] | Yes, contact len solution… | 要买的 隐形眼镜护理液 |
[1:13:01] | and Packer rollerball | 还有派克宝珠笔 |
[1:13:04] | I didn’t know you’re short-sighted | 我之前不知道你近视 |
[1:13:08] | I’m short-sighted too | 我也有近视 |
[1:13:36] | Will you stay a few days? | 你要待几天再走吗 |
[1:13:39] | I’m afraid not, papa | 恐怕不了 爸爸 |
[1:13:41] | We’re heading back again today | 我们今天要回去了 |
[1:13:43] | tomorrow I’m going away on a bussiness trip | 明天我要出差去了 |
[1:13:45] | You know how demanding my job is | 你知道我的工作要求有多高 |
[1:13:48] | Don’t ask if I can stay a few days everytime I come | 不要每次都问我 要不要待几天 |
[1:13:52] | Do you all work for the same company? | 你们都在同一家公司工作吗 |
[1:13:57] | Yes Yes | 是的 是的 |
[1:13:59] | My daughter said to me it’s a very fine company | 我女儿跟我说 那是家非常好的公司 |
[1:14:03] | Do you agree? | 你也这么认为吗 |
[1:14:05] | It’s a rather good company Yes it is | 是一家相当不错的公司 是的 |
[1:14:08] | One of the best, I would say | 要我说 是最好的公司之一了 |
[1:14:11] | The only problem with job is that I don’t have much time… | 这工作唯一的问题就是 我没有太多时间 |
[1:14:14] | for my wife and kids | 来陪我的妻子和孩子 |
[1:14:20] | We have four beautiful children | 我们有四个美丽的小孩 |
[1:14:24] | Congratulation | 恭喜 |
[1:14:25] | Thank you Thank you | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:14:31] | But even if we don’t have children | 但就算我们没有小孩 |
[1:14:34] | I would never dream of leaving my wife | 我也不会想要离开我的妻子 |
[1:14:37] | Even if it just two of us, on our own, | 就算只有我们两个人 独自生活 |
[1:14:41] | we go on trips | 我们也会继续旅行 |
[1:14:42] | We go to Portofino in Italy, | 我们可以去意大利的波托菲诺 |
[1:14:46] | and go to Greek island for the summer | 夏天还可以去希腊岛 |
[1:14:48] | So our relationship would be as intense as it was at the start | 所以 我们之间的感情一直如最初般热烈 |
[1:14:56] | I love my wife so much… | 我非常爱我的妻子 |
[1:15:00] | I could die for her | 我可以为她去死 |
[1:15:05] | That’s how much I love her | 我就是这么爱她 |
[1:15:18] | We first day in the city did great | 我们在城里的第一天表现得很好 |
[1:15:21] | That part about holiday destination in the Mediterranean was really brilliant | 地中海度假那一部分 真的很棒 |
[1:15:26] | Thank you very much | 非常感谢 |
[1:15:39] | When did you become short-sighted? | 你什么时候近视的 |
[1:15:42] | When I was 16 | 十六岁的时候 |
[1:15:44] | You? When I was 12 | 你呢 十二岁 |
[1:15:48] | What was maker of your first pair of glasses? | 你第一副眼镜是什么牌子的 |
[1:15:52] | I don’t remember | 我不记得了 |
[1:15:55] | Do you have astigmatism too? Yes | 你也散光吗 是的 |
[1:16:06] | Would you like me to rub some balm… | 你要我给你背上涂点 |
[1:16:08] | on your back? | 祛痛膏吗 |
[1:16:10] | On the bits you can’t reach on you own? | 涂在你自己够不着的地方 |
[1:16:15] | I like that | 那太好了 |
[1:16:32] | Here? A little lower please | 这里吗 下面一点 |
[1:16:35] | Here? Yes | 这里吗 是的 |
[1:17:07] | Hello everyone, and good luck | 大家好 祝你们好运 |
[1:17:09] | The room numbers are as follows | 房间号码如下 |
[1:17:11] | Room 306, the hotel manager and her partner | 三〇六号房 是酒店经理和她的伴侣的房间 |
[1:17:15] | They both have nice voices | 他们的声音都很好听 |
[1:17:18] | Room 240, couple who both love to ski | 二四〇号房 是一对都爱滑雪的情侣 |
[1:17:21] | Room 282, couple who both studied social science | 二八二号房 是一对都爱研究社会科学的情侣 |
[1:17:26] | Name of the yacht Bliss, couple prone to nose bleed | 幸福游艇上 是一对鼻子都容易出血的情侣 |
[1:17:41] | You and you take 306 | 你还有你 负责三〇六号房 |
[1:17:43] | You and you take 240 | 你还有你 负责二四〇号房 |
[1:17:45] | You take 282 | 你去二八二号房 |
[1:17:47] | And you two, take the yacht | 你们两个 去游艇上 |
[1:17:50] | Can I go to the yacht? | 我能去游艇吗 |
[1:17:52] | Ok then, you take the yacht | 那好吧 那你去游艇 |
[1:17:54] | And you take 282 | 你去二八二号房 |
[1:17:56] | And us three will take the manager room | 我们三个去经理的房间 |
[1:18:00] | We have 40 minutes | 我们有四十分钟的时间 |
[1:18:52] | Wake up | 醒醒 |
[1:18:54] | Get up | 起来 |
[1:18:58] | Sit down and sit over there | 去那边坐下 |
[1:19:01] | Put your hands behind your back | 把手放到身后 |
[1:19:04] | A basketball weights between 550 and 650 grams | 一个篮球的重量在五百五十克到六百五十克之间 |
[1:19:08] | Did you know that? No, I didn’t know that | 你知道吗 不 我不知道 |
[1:19:12] | Yes | 好吧 |
[1:19:14] | The weight is different for men’s and women’s game | 男女比赛的篮球重量也是不一样的 |
[1:19:17] | That’s roughly how much it weights | 但大致都在这个范围内 |
[1:19:19] | Do you know how much volleyball weights? No, but I like to find out | 你知道排球多重吗 不知道 但我想知道 |
[1:19:25] | Good evening Good evening | 晚上好 晚上好 |
[1:19:27] | I have something to tell you | 我有点事要告诉你 |
[1:19:29] | His nose doesn’t really bleed on its own | 他的鼻子并不是自己流血的 |
[1:19:32] | He bangs it against the wall or piece of hard wood, or something like that | 他会撞墙或者撞硬木头 或别的类似东西 |
[1:19:36] | Or he cut it with pen knife when you’re not looking | 又或者是趁你没注意时 用小刀割 |
[1:19:39] | You two are not suited | 你们俩并不合适 |
[1:19:41] | Shut up | 闭嘴 |
[1:19:42] | Dad, tell him to leave, I’m sleepy | 爸爸 让他走 我要睡觉了 |
[1:19:45] | And I’m quite sure that stain on his T-shirt isn’t blood… | 我也很确定他T恤上的污渍不是血 |
[1:19:48] | but cherry juice or tomato ketchup, or red water color paint… | 应该是樱桃汁或者番茄酱 或者红色水彩颜料 |
[1:19:51] | or something like that, or beetroot juice | 或者是其他类似的东西 或者甜菜根汁 |
[1:19:57] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[1:20:00] | With all my heart | 全心全意爱她 |
[1:20:03] | How much do you love her? On the scale of 1 to 15 | 你有多爱她 程度从一到十五之间选 |
[1:20:11] | 14 | 十四 |
[1:20:14] | 14 is a very impressive score | 十四真是个令人印象深刻的数字 |
[1:20:16] | He love her very much indeed | 他真的很爱她 |
[1:20:19] | Who do you think we should kill? | 你觉得我们该杀了谁 |
[1:20:21] | Who will be able to live on their own better | 谁能独自更好地生活下去 |
[1:20:31] | Here is the knife, mom, kill him | 给你刀子 妈妈 杀了他 |
[1:20:35] | You better get out before you can | 你最好趁现在离开 |
[1:20:37] | Ok | 好吧 |
[1:20:40] | That’s all I came to said anyway | 反正 我来想说的话都说完了 |
[1:20:52] | You? | 你 |
[1:20:54] | If this woman die, do you think you manage on you own? | 如果这个女人死了 你可以独自生活下去吗 |
[1:20:58] | Or will you get involve with someone else? | 还是你会再发展一段感情 |
[1:21:00] | No, I can live alone, she can’t | 不 我可以独自生活 但她不行 |
[1:21:04] | I’m on my own for hours when she got out the hotel | 她不在酒店的时候 我一个人待了好几个小时 |
[1:21:08] | I like sitting in the room… | 我喜欢坐在房间里的感觉 |
[1:21:11] | relaxes me, calms me | 那感觉让我放松 也让我平静 |
[1:21:15] | I like it a lot | 我非常喜欢这样 |
[1:21:19] | I can definitely live on my own | 我完全可以独立生活 |
[1:21:23] | No! Be quiet | 不 安静 |
[1:21:33] | Take it | 拿着 |
[1:21:37] | Shoot her | 干掉她 |
[1:21:51] | No | 不 |
[1:21:53] | No, no, no | 不 不 不 |
[1:22:42] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[1:22:43] | I was looking for you | 我刚才找你 |
[1:22:46] | I was masturbating behind those trees over there | 我刚才在那些树后面自慰 |
[1:22:51] | Why aren’t you dancing? | 你为什么不去跳舞呢 |
[1:22:53] | My legs are little sore | 我的腿有点疼 |
[1:22:56] | Did you dig your grave | 你挖了自己的坟墓吗 |
[1:22:58] | Not yet | 还没有 |
[1:23:00] | I don’t mean to pressure you, | 我不想给你压力 |
[1:23:02] | or to ruin the mood, now we’re celebrating | 也不想破坏我们欢庆的气氛 |
[1:23:05] | But at some point you have to do it | 但你总是要去做的 |
[1:23:07] | Don’t expect anyone else to dig your grave for you or to carry your corpse | 别指望有人会为你挖坟墓或者收尸 |
[1:23:11] | Or throw some dirts over you, | 甚至在你尸体上撒些土都别想 |
[1:23:14] | that’s about it | 现实就是这样 |
[1:23:15] | tomorrow find a spot you like, | 明天找个你喜欢的地方 |
[1:23:17] | where the ground isn’t too rocky to make a start | 石头别太多 就可以开始了 |
[1:23:22] | Enjoying the rest evening. Thank you | 好好享受今晚 谢谢 |
[1:23:37] | As soon as his last patient left, | 他最后一位病人刚离开 |
[1:23:40] | I entered his office and I said to him: | 我就走进他的办公室说 |
[1:23:42] | “honey, the dinner is ready… | “亲爱的 晚饭好了 |
[1:23:45] | however, I’m not sure I can eat right now… | 然而 我不知道现在还能不能吃东西 |
[1:23:47] | one of my front teeth hurts a lot… | 我有一颗门牙疼得厉害 |
[1:23:49] | can you take a look, please dear?” | 能请你帮我看看吗 亲爱的” |
[1:23:51] | “Yes, sure, no problem”, he said | “好的 当然 没问题” 他说 |
[1:23:53] | And the minute he turn his head | 然后在他转头的那一瞬间 |
[1:23:55] | I took the drill and I shoved to his chest | 我拿起电钻推向他的胸膛 |
[1:24:01] | That story sounds really interesting… | 这故事听起来真有趣 |
[1:24:03] | but I have to leave | 但我要走了 |
[1:24:04] | I just remember I left some batteries next to tree down there… | 我记得我在那棵树旁边放了些电池 |
[1:24:07] | and the last thing I want is to lose them | 我可不想把它们弄丢了 |
[1:24:09] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[1:24:19] | Did you catch rabbits? No, someone brought me them | 你抓到了兔子吗 不 是别人给我的 |
[1:24:24] | Who? A friend of mine | 谁 一位朋友 |
[1:24:26] | Do you want one? No | 你想要一只吗 不了 |
[1:24:30] | You don’t need to accept rabbits from other people | 你不必接受别人的兔子 |
[1:24:32] | If you need more rabbits, just ask, and I’ll bring more | 如果你想要兔子 只要说一声 我会多带点来 |
[1:24:38] | Catching rabbit is difficult, but I try to do better | 抓兔子很难 但我会尽力 |
[1:24:41] | There is no need for you to be in debt to the others | 你不需要欠别人的情 |
[1:24:43] | Thank you very much | 非常感谢 |
[1:24:46] | The man who brought you rabbits, is he short-sighted? | 给你带兔子的那个男人 他近视吗 |
[1:24:50] | I don’t know, I don’t think so | 不知道 我觉得不是 |
[1:24:54] | Ok | 好的 |
[1:25:06] | Is that a sparrow up that tree? | 那树上是一只麻雀吗 |
[1:25:10] | Can’t really see that far, I don’t think so | 太远了看不清楚 我觉得不是 |
[1:25:14] | Are you short-sighted? No | 你近视吗 不 |
[1:25:16] | You’re lying It’s truth | 你说谎 我说的实话 |
[1:25:24] | What does it say here? | 这上面写的是什么 |
[1:25:27] | YKK! | YKK |
[1:25:28] | You knew that already | 你之前就知道 |
[1:25:30] | All zips say the same thing | 所有拉链上写的都一样 |
[1:25:32] | I’m not short-sighted | 我没有近视 |
[1:25:33] | I don’t understand why you won’t believe me? | 不明白为什么你不肯相信我呢 |
[1:25:36] | I can see you really clearly, I used to be a pilot | 我可以清楚地看到你 我以前是名飞行员 |
[1:25:39] | You wear contact lenses | 你戴了隐形眼镜 |
[1:25:40] | I don’t wear contact lenses, I’m not short-sighted, I swear | 我不戴隐形眼镜 我没有近视 我发誓 |
[1:25:44] | You’re, you think I’m a idiot and can’t tell | 你就是 你觉得我傻 看不出来吧 |
[1:25:49] | Let me see | 让我看看 |
[1:25:53] | I want to see your eyes | 我想看你的眼睛 |
[1:25:56] | Look up | 向上看 |
[1:25:58] | Look up | 向上看 |
[1:26:01] | Up, up, | 向上 向上 |
[1:26:03] | Look down now | 现在向下看 |
[1:26:07] | Look left | 向左看 |
[1:26:10] | Look right | 向右看 |
[1:26:12] | Up again | 再向上 |
[1:26:21] | I’m sorry | 抱歉 |
[1:26:23] | I thought you try to fool me | 我以为你想耍我 |
[1:26:27] | I’m sorry | 抱歉 |
[1:26:32] | For this synchronization exercise, we have to fully concentrate… | 这次的同步训练 我们必须全神贯注 |
[1:26:37] | as we both have to press play at the exactly the same time | 因为我们要同时按下播放键 |
[1:26:40] | Why don’t we just use one headset? | 我们为什么不共用一副耳机呢 |
[1:26:44] | Because that’s the whole point | 因为这才是训练的重点 |
[1:26:45] | This is the exercise for us | 我们的训练就是为了 |
[1:26:48] | We have to be totally synchronize | 让我们达到完全同步 |
[1:26:51] | Ok | 好的 |
[1:26:58] | I’m ready Ok | 我准备好了 好的 |
[1:27:03] | 5… | 五 |
[1:27:04] | 4… | 四 |
[1:27:05] | 3… | 三 |
[1:27:07] | 2… | 二 |
[1:28:05] | We developed a code that we can communicate with each other… | 我们发明了一套用于彼此交流的暗号 |
[1:28:08] | even in front of the others without them knowing what we’re saying | 既是他人在场 他们也不会知道我们在说什么 |
[1:28:12] | When we turn our heads to the left, it means… | 当我们把头向左转 意思是 |
[1:28:15] | “I love you more than anything in the world” | “我爱你胜过世间一切” |
[1:28:18] | When we turn our heads to the right, it means… | 当我们把头向右转 意思是 |
[1:28:21] | “Watch out, we’re in danger” | “小心 我们有危险” |
[1:28:25] | We have to be very careful in the beginning not to mix up | 刚开始我们要非常小心 以免弄混 |
[1:28:28] | “I love you more than anything in the world”… | “我爱你胜过世间一切” |
[1:28:30] | with “watch out, we’re in danger” | 和“小心 我们有危险” |
[1:28:35] | When we raise out left arm, it means… | 当我们举起左臂 意思是 |
[1:28:37] | “I want to dance in you arm” | “我想在你怀里跳舞” |
[1:28:40] | When we make a fist and put it behind our back | 当我们握拳 并置于身后 |
[1:28:42] | It means “Let’s fuck” | 意思是“我们做爱吧” |
[1:28:46] | The code grew, and grew as the time went by | 随着时间的推移 暗号越来越多 |
[1:28:49] | And within a few weeks, we could talk about almost anything… | 几周后 我们不需要开口 |
[1:28:53] | without even opening our mouths | 就几乎能交流任何事情 |
[1:30:26] | Stop it | 停下来 |
[1:30:27] | That’s enough, show my parents some respect | 够了 请尊重一下我的父母 |
[1:30:29] | They’re playing you music | 他们在为你们演奏 |
[1:30:32] | That’s ok | 没关系的 |
[1:30:34] | No mother, that’s not ok | 不 妈妈 这样不行 |
[1:30:37] | Please continue | 请继续 |
[1:30:39] | Do you want me to play same piece or something else | 你希望我弹奏同一曲 还是换一曲 |
[1:30:43] | Something else | 换一曲吧 |
[1:31:09] | Didn’t her parents play beautifully? | 她父母演奏得十分美妙动听 不是吗 |
[1:31:14] | Yes they did, it was wonderful | 的确是 很美妙 |
[1:31:23] | We love each other, and we suit each other | 我们彼此相爱 而且我们很般配 |
[1:31:26] | And that’s the reason why we decide to leave the woods… | 这就是为什么我们决定离开树林 |
[1:31:29] | and stay together forever in the city | 去城里共度余生 |
[1:31:41] | tomorrow, during the hunt, we’re going to disappear… | 明天 捕猎时 我们会消失 |
[1:31:45] | and everyone would think we been captured | 大家都会以为我们被抓走了 |
[1:31:48] | And then we’re going to turn into dogs or canary something | 然后我们会被改造成狗或者金丝雀什么的 |
[1:32:07] | I think the first thing I’m going to do when I get into the city… | 到了城里 我想做的第一件事是 |
[1:32:10] | is buy a bathrobe | 买件浴袍 |
[1:32:11] | And then we’re going to a pool with high diving board… | 然后我们去泳池 跳水板很高 |
[1:32:15] | perfect for diving | 非常适合跳水的那种 |
[1:32:16] | And then we do lots of different things together, serious thing, not silly one… | 我们还要一起做很多事 正经的事 不是蠢事 |
[1:32:21] | like go for a walk in the park or play the guitar together… | 比如在公园里散步 或是一起弹吉他 |
[1:32:25] | It stops there | 只写到这里 |
[1:32:27] | There’s notes at the back, but I don’t think it’s important | 后面还有笔记 但我觉得不重要 |
[1:32:30] | Read the notes | 读读笔记 |
[1:32:33] | Portofino: Italy fishing village… | 波托菲诺 意大利渔村 |
[1:32:35] | upmarket resort famous for its picturesque harbour | 高级度假胜地 以风景如画的港湾而出名 |
[1:32:39] | Population: 439 | 人口数为四百三十九 |
[1:32:42] | Beachs nearby: Paraggi beach, Camogli, Chiavari… | 附近的沙滩 帕拉奇 卡莫利 基亚瓦里 |
[1:32:47] | and Lavagna | 和拉瓦尼亚 |
[1:32:49] | Serifos: Greek island located in the western Cyclades | 塞利佛斯岛 希腊岛屿 位于基克拉迪群岛西部 |
[1:32:54] | Where did you find that? | 你在哪找到这笔记的 |
[1:32:55] | By the river | 在河边 |
[1:32:57] | Someone must’ve dropped it during the hunt | 有人在捕猎的时候弄丢的 |
[1:33:00] | Give it to me | 交给我 |
[1:33:02] | I’ll take care of it | 我来处理 |
[1:33:14] | Can you imagine why I brought you to such quiet place today? | 知道为什么今天我带你来这么僻静的地方吗 |
[1:33:24] | No | 不知道 |
[1:33:27] | Because I think it’s the perfect spot for your grave | 因为我觉得 这是个适合安葬你的好地方 |
[1:34:18] | Now cover yourself with soil | 现在用土盖住自己 |
[1:34:21] | Use your hands | 用手 |
[1:34:40] | Over your face too | 把脸也盖上 |
[1:34:41] | You wouldn’t want your face to get eaten by dogs, would you? | 你不想让脸被狗吃了 对吧 |
[1:35:12] | If you die before me, | 如果你比我早死 |
[1:35:13] | I’ll visit you as often as I can, I promise | 我会尽我所能多来看望你 我保证 |
[1:35:28] | I think we should leave right now | 我觉得我们现在该走了 |
[1:35:32] | The three of us coming here… | 我们三个来到这里 |
[1:35:36] | in stead of two or four is very dangerous | 而不是两个或者四个 这很危险 |
[1:35:40] | How didn’t we think it early | 我们之前怎么没想到呢 |
[1:35:43] | Highly likely the doctor will suspect us | 医生很有可能会怀疑我们 |
[1:35:47] | I suggest that we leave the first chance we get | 我建议一有机会就逃走 |
[1:35:52] | Right now in the fact | 事实上 现在就是个机会 |
[1:35:55] | Don’t be afraid | 别害怕 |
[1:35:58] | No one will suspect a thing | 不会有人怀疑的 |
[1:36:01] | I bet you aren’t expecting the surprise | 我猜你没料到会有这样的惊喜 |
[1:36:05] | Isn’t it wonderful? Yes, it is | 不是很好吗 是的 |
[1:36:09] | Still I’d like a few days just to think it over so that… | 但我还是想多考虑几天 |
[1:36:13] | I could maybe have the surgery… | 我可以等到 |
[1:36:17] | when next time come to the city? | 下次来城里再做手术 |
[1:36:21] | What is that to think about? | 还有什么需要考虑的呢 |
[1:36:23] | It’s better to see clearly, or to be short-sighted? is that it? | 看得清楚和近视相比哪个更好 还需要考虑吗 |
[1:36:29] | That’s absurd, you know that | 这很荒谬 你懂的 |
[1:36:31] | Anyway, this doctor is the best there is | 而且 这是最好的眼科医生 |
[1:36:33] | And it’s very difficult to get a appointment | 非常难预约的 |
[1:36:36] | I called him months ago to get him to see you today | 我几个月前打电话 才能约到今天 |
[1:37:31] | She’s blind Thank you | 她瞎了 谢谢 |
[1:38:01] | Throw down your knife and stand up | 放下你的刀 站起来 |
[1:38:07] | Why did you have to blind me? | 你为什么要弄瞎我 |
[1:38:10] | You could have blinded him? | 你本可以弄瞎他的 |
[1:38:12] | I have no idea what you’re talking about | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:38:14] | The drugs are messing with you head | 药物让你神志不清 |
[1:38:17] | If I were you, I would try and be a little braver about the whole thing | 如果我是你 我会更勇敢地面对整件事情 |
[1:38:21] | And now get up and give me your knife | 现在起来 把刀给我 |
[1:38:24] | Or I’ll hit you and take it by force | 不然我会打倒你 把刀抢过来 |
[1:38:27] | Here I come | 我来了 |
[1:38:29] | I swear I’ll kill you | 我发誓要杀了你 |
[1:38:43] | Let go of my hair | 放开我的头发 |
[1:38:45] | You’re hurting me | 你弄疼我了 |
[1:39:06] | Just think that when someone goes blind | 想想看 如果有人瞎了 |
[1:39:10] | One of other senses is heightened | 其他感知能力会更敏锐 |
[1:39:51] | You could also capture a dog in the woods, and train him to guide you | 你也可以在树林里抓只狗 训练他做导盲犬 |
[1:39:56] | Dogs can do that, you know? | 狗可以做到的 知道吗 |
[1:39:59] | I’ll help you catch a dog myself | 我会亲自帮你抓狗的 |
[1:40:03] | Now calm down, or I’m going to leave you here… | 现在冷静点 不然我会把你丢在这 |
[1:40:06] | and I don’t think you’ll manage to find meeting of two on your own | 我觉得你靠自己是找不到二号碰头点的 |
[1:40:24] | Are you enjoying the view | 你喜欢这景色吗 |
[1:40:27] | Sure | 当然 |
[1:40:31] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[1:40:34] | I was cutting a tree branch with a knife… | 我当时在用刀砍树枝 |
[1:40:37] | and I cut myself by accident | 不小心把自己割伤了 |
[1:40:39] | You look handsome today, did you get you haircut? | 你今天看起来很英俊 你剪头发了吗 |
[1:40:42] | Thank you, no, I didn’t get my haircut | 谢谢 没有 我没有剪头发 |
[1:40:45] | I’m going to get my haircut today | 我今天是要去剪头发 |
[1:40:47] | Look what I brought you? | 看我给你带了什么 |
[1:40:49] | Oh, thank you so much, I’m so hungry, I’ll eat it right away | 非常感谢 我饿坏了 正好现在就吃 |
[1:40:53] | It’s a big flashlight Oh, I’m sorry | 这个大号手电筒 抱歉 |
[1:40:57] | It’s so big, I thought it was a rabbit | 这么大 我还以为是只兔子 |
[1:40:59] | The biggest flashlight I’ve ever seen | 这是我见过最大的手电筒 |
[1:41:04] | Are you ready for tonight | 你准备好今晚走了吗 |
[1:41:06] | Of course I am | 当然 |
[1:41:12] | I want to tell you something,.. | 我想和你说点事 |
[1:41:13] | But please don’t be angry | 但你千万别生气 |
[1:41:16] | Ok, what’s wrong? | 好的 怎么了 |
[1:41:18] | I can’t see anything | 我什么也看不见了 |
[1:41:21] | I’m blind | 我瞎了 |
[1:41:23] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[1:41:26] | There is no point to lying to you | 我没必要向你隐瞒 |
[1:41:28] | You’ll find out soon or later | 你迟早会发现的 |
[1:41:31] | Our leader blinded me in the city | 我们的首领在城里把我弄瞎了 |
[1:41:34] | She must’ve realised I love you, and you love me… | 她肯定发现我们相爱了 |
[1:41:39] | and we’re going to run away to the city together | 并且打算一起逃到城里 |
[1:41:45] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[1:41:49] | You can’t see at all? | 你完全看不见了吗 |
[1:41:52] | No, not at all | 是的 完全看不见 |
[1:41:56] | And why you asked for my haircut? | 那为什么问我剪头发了没 |
[1:42:01] | I was just saying that… | 我刚才说那些 |
[1:42:04] | so you wouldn’t realise I could’t see | 是为了 不让你发现我看不见 |
[1:42:10] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[1:42:12] | Don’t cry, crying will make our eyes hurt more | 别哭 哭会让眼睛更疼的 |
[1:42:19] | We’ll find a way | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[1:42:38] | What blood type are you? | 你是什么血型的 |
[1:42:41] | B | B型 |
[1:42:54] | From the first time I saw her, I knew she was the one | 我一见到她 就知道她就是我要找的人 |
[1:42:58] | As she stared in my eyes and smiled | 她微笑着凝视我的双眼 |
[1:43:02] | And her lips were the colour of the roses | 她美丽动人的唇色 |
[1:43:05] | That grew down the river, all bloody and wild | 宛若河边的玫瑰 娇艳而狂野 |
[1:43:14] | Do you like berries? blue berries? Black berries? | 你喜欢浆果吗 蓝莓或者黑莓 |
[1:43:16] | No, no Oh | 不 不 噢 |
[1:43:20] | Can you play the piano? | 你会弹钢琴吗 |
[1:43:22] | No | 不会 |
[1:43:31] | Plastic cup | 塑料杯 |
[1:43:33] | That’s right, very good | 对 做得很棒 |
[1:43:38] | Do you speak German? | 你会德语吗 |
[1:43:42] | No | 不会 |
[1:43:45] | I could teach you German | 我可以教你说德语 |
[1:43:48] | It would take a least a year for you | 至少要学一年 才能进行基本对话 |
[1:43:50] | be able to speak the basic not fluently | 但仍无法熟练掌握 |
[1:43:52] | So there is no point | 所以没意义 |
[1:43:53] | You know, German is one of the most difficult language in the world to learn | 德语是世界上最难学的语言之一 |
[1:43:57] | Because its grammar is very complicated | 因为语法复杂 |
[1:44:03] | I brought you something | 我给你带了点东西 |
[1:44:07] | Fish | 鱼 |
[1:44:13] | On the second day, I brought her a flower | 第二天 我给她带了朵花 |
[1:44:17] | She was more beautiful than any woman I’d seen | 她是我见过最美丽的女人 |
[1:44:21] | And I said, “Do you know where the wild roses grow… | 我问她“你知道野玫瑰生长在哪里吗 |
[1:44:25] | So sweet and scarlet and free?” | 如此芬芳 鲜艳而自由生长” |
[1:44:34] | Kiwi That’s right, 10 out of 10, then again | 猕猴桃 正确 十个都对了 再来一遍 |
[1:44:40] | Can I give you a kiss? | 我可以亲吻你吗 |
[1:44:45] | I can’t thank you enough for all the activities and games… | 为了陪我解闷 想出这么多的游戏活动 |
[1:44:48] | to keep me company | 我对你真是感激不尽 |
[1:44:52] | But you know we can’t do that anymore | 但你知道我们不能再继续下去了 |
[1:44:56] | Would you like to play another round of touch, guess thing, win | 你想再玩一轮触摸猜物吗 |
[1:45:00] | No, that’s enough for today | 不了 今天就到这里 |
[1:45:04] | In any case, I run out of things to test you with | 而且 我也没有东西给你猜了 |
[1:45:09] | Maybe tomorrow, or one of these days | 明天再玩吧 或者改天 |
[1:45:12] | tomorrow morning? | 明早怎么样 |
[1:45:14] | We’ll see | 到时候再说 |
[1:45:21] | Bye Bye | 再见 再见 |
[1:45:56] | Good afternoon | 下午好 |
[1:46:00] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:46:02] | Fine | 挺好的 |
[1:46:04] | I’m hungry | 我饿了 |
[1:46:06] | You haven’t brought me a rabbit for days,.. | 你都好几天没给我带兔子了 |
[1:46:10] | Or things for me to touch and guess | 或者可以用来触摸猜物的东西 |
[1:46:14] | I’ve got good news | 我有个好消息告诉你 |
[1:46:16] | I thought a great idea | 我想到了一个好办法 |
[1:46:19] | Have you a minute? | 你要听吗 |
[1:46:21] | What kind of idea? | 什么办法 |
[1:46:26] | I raise my left foot | 我抬起左脚 |
[1:46:30] | I bring my elbow to my knee, and tap it twice | 用肘部触膝 轻拍两下 |
[1:46:34] | I bring my foot to my knee, and tap it three times | 然后用脚触膝 轻拍三下 |
[1:46:37] | And I face down, I knee down | 然后脸朝下 跪下 |
[1:46:41] | I touch my left cheek, and then lie face up | 触碰自己左脸 然后脸朝上躺下 |
[1:46:51] | You’re sure you prepare to do that? | 你确定要那样做吗 |
[1:46:59] | Yes, of course I’m sure | 是的 当然确定 |
[1:47:02] | I wouldn’t propose otherwise | 不然我也不会提出来 |
[1:47:09] | When? | 什么时候 |
[1:47:12] | Tomorrow | 明天 |
[1:47:20] | Tomorrow | 明天 |
[1:49:13] | We should speed up a little | 我们得快一点 |
[1:49:18] | I can’t go much faster | 我不能再快了 |
[1:49:20] | These trousers are too tight, I’m sorry | 这裤子太紧了 抱歉 |
[1:49:24] | It was dark, I couldn’t see clearly | 天很黑 我看不清 |
[1:49:27] | And I didn’t have time to try them on | 我也没时间试衣服 |
[1:49:29] | I’m sorry | 抱歉 |
[1:49:33] | Never mind | 没关系 |
[1:49:38] | There is a bus coming | 公交车来了 |
[1:50:04] | It was the hotel coach | 是酒店的专车 |
[1:50:07] | They didn’t see us | 他们没看到我们 |
[1:50:34] | Profile | 侧脸 |
[1:50:46] | Fingers | 手指 |
[1:50:55] | Elbows | 手肘 |
[1:51:17] | Would you like me to show you my belly? | 你想看我的肚子吗 |
[1:51:19] | No, I remember you belly very well | 不 你的肚子我记得很清楚 |
[1:51:26] | Smile | 微笑 |
[1:51:46] | Can I have a knife and fork please? | 我能要一副刀叉吗 |
[1:51:48] | Not a butter knife, steak knife | 不是黄油刀 是牛排刀 |
[1:51:50] | Second | 稍等 |
[1:52:06] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:52:16] | I’m going to do with the knife | 我准备用刀 |
[1:52:18] | Do you want me to come with you? I rather you didn’t | 你想要我陪你吗 我不希望你去 |
[1:52:23] | Don’t worry | 别担心 |
[1:52:26] | It’s strange at first, but you get used to it | 刚开始有点奇怪 但你会适应的 |
[1:52:30] | And you other senses are heightened | 而且你其他感官会变得更灵敏 |
[1:52:32] | Touch, for example, and hearing | 例如 触觉 听觉 |
[1:52:35] | I know | 我知道 |
[1:52:48] | I won’t be long | 我很快就回来 |
[1:54:17] | Thank you very much | 非常感谢 |
[1:55:10] | 龙虾 |